时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Whitehull Hospital is selling the naming rights | 怀特豪尔医院要出售它新儿科病房的 |
[00:04] | to its new pediatric ward. | 命名权 |
[00:07] | If I can earn enough money, | 如果我能挣够钱 |
[00:08] | hopefully, it’ll be named the Megan Dodd Pediatric Care Ward. | 或许就能把那里命名为”梅根·多德儿科病房” |
[00:11] | I’ll be on Price Is Right next week, | 我下周就能上《价格竞猜》 |
[00:13] | and I’m gonna be fully prepared. | 我会做足准备 |
[00:19] | Patricia Brewster! Come on down! | 帕特丽夏·布鲁斯特 下来吧 |
[00:25] | That’s one of the four. My odds for being selected | 这是四人之一 我获选的概率 |
[00:27] | have dropped precipitously. | 已经极具下降 |
[00:28] | You mirrored the breathing pattern | 你模仿了选手筛选人的 |
[00:29] | of the contestant screener. | 呼吸模式 |
[00:31] | You’re wearing a silly T-shirt. | 你穿着逗比的T恤衫 |
[00:32] | They know you’ll be a fun contestant. | 他们知道你会是个有趣的选手 |
[00:34] | Horatio Pepper! | 霍雷肖·佩珀 |
[00:36] | Come on down! | 下来吧 |
[00:38] | Man. Now I’m down to a .7% chance. | 该死 现在我的几率只有0.7%了 |
[00:41] | Actually, it’s less than that if they want | 事实上 如果他们要男女均衡 |
[00:43] | an equal number of men and women. | 概率还要更小 |
[00:44] | Stop it. You’re making him nervous. | 别说了 你害得他紧张了 |
[00:46] | He’s sweating a lot, like he swam here. | 他流汗好多 像在这儿游了泳 |
[00:48] | Murray Miller! | 穆雷·米勒 |
[00:50] | Come on down! | 下来吧 |
[00:52] | Oh, man, now they’ve selected two men. | 糟糕 他们已经选了两个男人了 |
[00:54] | No, no. I-I know this show. | 不不 我了解这节目 |
[00:56] | They don’t always do equal genders. | 他们并不总是男女均衡的 |
[00:57] | I can’t believe I studied every supermarket circular | 难以置信 我花了一个月背住了 |
[01:00] | within a 50-mile radius for a month. | 50英里半径内每家超市的传单 |
[01:02] | I’m never gonna get the money for Megan’s tribute. | 却还是不能凑够钱替梅根买冠名权 |
[01:04] | Sylvester Dodd! | 希尔维斯特·多德 |
[01:06] | – Come on down! – Me! I knew it! I knew it! | -下来吧 -我 我就知道 |
[01:09] | That’s great! | 太棒了 |
[01:11] | You are the first four contestants | 你们是《价格竞猜》的 |
[01:12] | on The Price Is Right! | 首轮四位选手 |
[01:14] | And now… | 现在 |
[01:15] | here’s your host, | 有请主持人 |
[01:17] | Drew Carey! | 德鲁·凯瑞 |
[01:24] | What’s up, everybody? | 大家好啊 |
[01:25] | Welcome to the show. How you feeling? Good? | 欢迎来到节目现场 大家感觉如何 还好吗 |
[01:27] | Yeah! | 好 |
[01:28] | It’s gonna be a great hour. | 这一小时会精彩纷呈 |
[01:29] | Let’s get it started with the first prize | 我们从今天《价格竞猜》 |
[01:30] | up for bids today on The Price Is Right! | 第一件奖品开始竞猜吧 |
[01:32] | Drew, we’re gonna kick things off with a fun Ping-Pong table | 德鲁 我们就从手工游戏的 |
[01:35] | from Craftgames! | 欢乐乒乓桌开始吧 |
[01:37] | $950! | 950美元 |
[01:38] | Uh, usually George finishes the prize before you bid. | 一般要等乔治说完你才能竞猜 |
[01:41] | No need. That is a Craftgames Pro Tournament | 不需要 这是手工游戏职业锦标赛 |
[01:43] | Series 200, with aluminum alloy legs, | 200系列 有铝合金桌腿 |
[01:46] | push-button retractable net, | 按钮可回收网 |
[01:47] | and dual folding capabilities for easy storage. | 以及方便存放的双折特性 |
[01:50] | $950. | 950美元 |
[01:51] | So, Sylvester, | 好吧 希尔维斯特 |
[01:52] | what’s your bid? Just kidding. We’re moving on. | 你猜多少 开玩笑的 继续 |
[01:53] | Murray, what do you say? | 穆雷 你说呢 |
[01:55] | Ten to one Sly nails it. | 十比一赔率希尔赢了 |
[01:56] | No way. I saw you guys studying the sports catalog. | 不可能 我看见你们研究体育商品名录的样子了 |
[01:59] | Small wager then? | 那赌小点 |
[02:00] | Been wagering a lot lately. | 最近你老赌啊 |
[02:02] | Yeah, I bet when I’m manic. I’m manically in love with you. | 嗯 我疯狂时就爱赌 而我疯狂地爱着你 |
[02:04] | I’m aware of the pathology. I’m in control. | 我知道我的毛病 我在掌控之中 |
[02:06] | You want some of this action or no? | 你到底参不参加 |
[02:08] | Somebody got it right on the nose and gets an extra $500 | 有人猜中了 能从我口袋里 |
[02:11] | right out of my pocket! | 多拿500美元 |
[02:13] | Actual retail price | 实际零售价 |
[02:14] | is… | 为 |
[02:16] | $950! Sylvester! | 950美元 希尔维斯特获胜 |
[02:18] | Yay! Yay! That’s my friend! | 好诶 那是我朋友 |
[02:26] | Very good work. | 真棒 |
[02:28] | Here’s your $500. | 给你的五百美元 |
[02:30] | Man, you were sure about that $950. | 你对这950美元的价格好确定 |
[02:32] | I’m certain of all facts. | 我对一切事实都很确定 |
[02:34] | All right. | 好吧 |
[02:35] | I got a fact for you. | 我有个事实要告诉你 |
[02:36] | George, let him know! | 乔治 告诉他 |
[02:37] | Sylvester, | 希尔维斯特 |
[02:38] | you’ve got a chance to win up to | 你有机会赢得最高 |
[02:39] | $100,000! | 10万美元的奖金 |
[02:43] | Yeah, Sly! | 好诶 希尔 |
[02:44] | Because you’re gonna be playing | 但你要玩 |
[02:46] | “Pay the Rent”! | 《付房租》 |
[02:48] | All right. | 好了 |
[02:51] | What you’re gonna do is you’re gonna take these grocery items, | 你要把这些杂货商品 |
[02:52] | put ’em in your house. | 放进你的家里 |
[02:54] | The items on the second floor | 二楼的商品 |
[02:55] | have to be more expensive than the one in the mailbox… | 得比邮箱里的商品贵 |
[02:57] | Every floor needs to cost more | 每一层的总额 |
[02:59] | than the level below it. Got it. Okay. | 都要比下一层高 了解 好的 |
[03:01] | Mailbox, first floor, first floor, | 邮箱 一层 一层 |
[03:02] | second floor, second floor, attic. | 二层 二层 阁楼 |
[03:04] | Uh, we should really, uh, | 我们应该 |
[03:05] | tell you about the products first. | 先跟你介绍一下产品 |
[03:06] | Uh, no need. | 不需要 |
[03:07] | I’m going straight for the $100,000. | 我要直接挑战10万美元 |
[03:10] | Mailbox, first floor, first floor, | 邮箱 一层 一层 |
[03:11] | second floor, second floor, attic. | 二层 二层 阁楼 |
[03:22] | Ask Amber. She’ll tell you. | 问问安珀 她会告诉你的 |
[03:25] | Show-show the prices. | 显示价格 |
[03:27] | That’s not normally how we do it. | 我们一般不这么做 |
[03:30] | Is Sylvester right? | 希尔维斯特对了吗 |
[03:32] | Holy cow! | 老天爷 |
[03:33] | $100,000! | 10万美元 |
[03:44] | Congratulations! | 恭喜 |
[03:45] | 100,000 bucks! Sylvester won! | 10万美元 希尔维斯特赢了 |
[03:54] | Morning, big winner. | 早啊 大赢家 |
[03:55] | You doing an inventory on your booty? | 你在清点你的战利品吗 |
[03:57] | If I can get just 90% of the retail price | 如果我能把奖品 |
[03:59] | for my showcase prizes, plus the 100K in cash, | 以零售价的90%卖出 再加上那10万美元 |
[04:02] | then I will be halfway to naming the Megan Dodd | 那我成功冠名”梅根·多德儿科病房”之路 |
[04:05] | Pediatric Wing. | 就走一半了 |
[04:05] | Year’s supply of motor oil; new bedroom set… | 够一年的机油 寝具 |
[04:07] | Is this Egyptian cotton? | 这是埃及棉的吗 |
[04:09] | 20 bucks I can guess the thread count. | 赌20我能猜中线程数 |
[04:10] | 1,500. Is it 1,500? | 是不是1500 |
[04:13] | Pathetic. | 可悲 |
[04:15] | Pathetic? | 可悲 |
[04:16] | That’s a little harsh to say to your hunk. | 这话对你男人说有点狠了吧 |
[04:18] | Question is, hunk of what? | 问题是 他是堆什么啊 |
[04:20] | More time I spend with him, the more racing forms | 我跟他相处越久 就能在他公寓里 |
[04:23] | and bookie slips I find all over his apartment. | 找到越多的赛马新闻和赌单 |
[04:26] | And this is news to you? | 你觉得意外吗 |
[04:27] | The extent of it is. | 程度让我意外 |
[04:28] | Look, you’re learning your way through a new romance. | 你在渐渐了解一段新恋情 |
[04:30] | Before Toby, what was your longest relationship? | 托比之前 你最久的恋情是跟谁 |
[04:34] | I had an orbital sander for nine years. | 我曾有台旋转式砂光机用了九年 |
[04:41] | Yeah, I’m lookin’ for Cabe Gallo. | 我找凯布·格洛 |
[04:42] | Um, okay. Could we tell him who’s asking? | 好 可以问问你是谁吗 |
[04:44] | I’m a friend. | 我是他的朋友 |
[04:46] | Yeah, we’re just | 嗯 我们就是 |
[04:46] | looking for a name. | 想知道你的名字 |
[04:48] | And what are you, the Census Bureau? | 你是审查局的吗 |
[04:50] | I know what he wants. | 我知道他有什么事 |
[04:51] | We’re not on the job. So what’s your play? | 我们不是当局的 你有什么事 |
[04:53] | Not on the job? | 不是当局的 |
[04:54] | But we work here. | 但我们在这儿工作啊 |
[04:55] | Means we’re not cops. | 他是说我们不是警察 |
[04:57] | Mick Doherty! | 米克·多赫蒂 |
[04:58] | Gallo. | 格洛 |
[04:59] | Are you still usin’ that Crisco in your hair? | 你还在往头发里抹植物性白油吗 |
[05:01] | Well, I didn’t recognize you in clothes without stripes | 你没穿着条纹衣 胸口没带犯人编号 |
[05:03] | and a number across your chest. | 我也没认出你来 |
[05:05] | What’s it been, ten years? | 多久没见了 10年吗 |
[05:07] | At least. | 至少了 |
[05:09] | Got a minute to talk to me? | 能谈谈吗 |
[05:12] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[05:12] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[05:22] | I’m in trouble. | 我有麻烦了 |
[05:23] | Yeah, no kiddin’. | 当然的 |
[05:24] | Why else would you risk being this close to law enforcement? | 否则你为什么要冒险如此接近执法人员 |
[05:27] | Are you in danger? | 你有危险吗 |
[05:28] | How’s Lorraine? | 洛兰好吗 |
[05:29] | Well, sadly, Lorraine always liked a straight flush | 很遗憾 洛兰一向喜欢正直的人 |
[05:31] | more than a crooked con. | 而不是犯人 |
[05:33] | Had to let it end. | 只能跟她结束了 |
[05:35] | But I’m in deep. | 但我有大麻烦了 |
[05:37] | That deal you set up with me and the feds will not protect me. | 你跟我和联调局牵线的约定保护不了我 |
[05:40] | I need help. | 我需要帮助 |
[05:41] | I want to make a trade. | 我想做个交易 |
[05:42] | – A trade? – Yeah. | -交易吗 -没错 |
[05:43] | With what? | 交易什么 |
[05:44] | Intel. | 情报 |
[05:46] | I got dirt on some real bad players. | 我手上有一些很大的把柄 |
[05:48] | I give up what I know, | 交出我知道的情报 |
[05:50] | I want out. | 就让我离开 |
[05:51] | Out of the country. | 出国 |
[05:53] | I just want to be gone and be safe. | 我只想远走高飞 保护好自己 |
[05:55] | Yeah, I’d love to help you… | 我很愿意帮你 |
[05:58] | but you’re gonna have to give the info to the Feds. | 但是你得把这些情报告诉联邦调查局 |
[06:00] | I’m with Homeland now. | 我现在属于国安部 |
[06:01] | Yeah, I know. I heard. | 我知道 我听说了 |
[06:03] | I read about you and your little genius team. | 在报纸上看到了你和你的天才团队 |
[06:05] | One I can’t risk getting stuck in any quicksand. | 我不能让他们身陷险境 |
[06:07] | I’m not dealin’ dirty here, Cabe. | 这不是蹚浑水 凯布 |
[06:10] | Lots of people– innocent people– | 很多人 很多无辜的人 |
[06:13] | could get killed. | 可能会死 |
[06:14] | Killed? How? | 死 为什么会死 |
[06:16] | Keep your voice down. | 你小声点 |
[06:16] | We don’t want anybody hearing this. | 别让其他人听见 |
[06:18] | You kidding me? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[06:24] | We only heard all of it. | 我们全听到了 |
[06:26] | Mick and I are from the same block | 我跟米克来自同一个街区 |
[06:28] | in Brooklyn. | 都来自布鲁克林 |
[06:29] | Little League, | 少年棒球联合会 |
[06:30] | made our confirmations together… | 一起加入的 |
[06:32] | Stillwell Avenue. | 史迪威大道 |
[06:33] | Stillwell Avenue? | 史迪威大道 |
[06:34] | You know The Hustle? | 你知道快手行侠吗 |
[06:34] | He ran a card game out of a bookmobile? | 他曾在流动图书馆里开纸牌游戏 |
[06:36] | I did. | 我认识 |
[06:37] | He’s dead. | 他已经死了 |
[06:38] | Anyway, 15 years ago, | 好吧 十五年前 |
[06:39] | Mick makes his way out to Los Angeles. | 米克来到洛杉矶 |
[06:41] | Was gettin’ too hot in New York. | 当时纽约太热了 |
[06:43] | But it’s hotter in L.A. | 但是洛杉矶更热啊 |
[06:44] | He means the cops were onto him. | 意思说警察盯他很紧 |
[06:45] | And they eventually caught me, | 他们最终抓到了我 |
[06:47] | even out here, | 甚至追到了这里 |
[06:47] | but luckily, Cabe stepped up. | 但是很幸运的是 凯布出手了 |
[06:50] | Well, all I did was help Mick cut a deal with the Feds… | 我只是帮米克跟联调局的人谈了条件 |
[06:53] | So, like, in the movies. | 就跟演电影似的 |
[06:55] | He was a rat. | 他以前是个告密鬼 |
[06:57] | Rats turn on their friends, kid. | 告密鬼是背叛朋友的人 孩子 |
[07:00] | I help prevent things | 我是为了防止 |
[07:01] | where people could get hurt. | 再牵连他人 |
[07:02] | Yes, you mentioned people might get killed. | 对 你说可能会有人死 |
[07:05] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[07:06] | So why not tell your Fed pals like you have been doing? | 所以你为什么不告诉你的联调局朋友 |
[07:08] | ‘Cause I’m onto something big. | 因为事关重大 |
[07:10] | I give it to the Feds, they’ll make me testify. | 我把情报给联调局 他们会逼我作证的 |
[07:13] | They won’t honor my deal with them. | 他们不会信守之前的承诺 |
[07:15] | So you want to trade on data | 所以你想借用这些情报 |
[07:16] | that might or might not affect the safety of others | 这些可能会影响到他人安危的情报 |
[07:18] | so you can get something from the government? | 来跟政府谈交易吗 |
[07:20] | This seems shady… this is not what we do. | 感觉很阴啊 这不符合我们的风格 |
[07:23] | She’s right. It isn’t. | 她说得对 不符合 |
[07:24] | So you’re gonna have to download the intel to me | 所以你需要把情报告诉我 |
[07:26] | and trust me that I can help you. | 让我来帮你 |
[07:28] | All right. | 好吧 |
[07:30] | I’ve been running with a guy | 我一直在跟一个 |
[07:31] | named Patrick Grady for a while now. | 叫作帕特里克·格雷迪的人合作 |
[07:33] | He’s into import/export of high-end vehicles. | 他做的是进出口高档车的生意 |
[07:36] | Smuggler. | 走私 |
[07:37] | On the nose. | 没错 |
[07:39] | If you’re one of the heavy hitters | 如果你很有钱 |
[07:40] | who buys classic Lambos and Ferraris, | 想买兰博基尼和法拉利经典款 |
[07:42] | you’ve got Customs on your payroll, | 给海关塞好钱打好关系 |
[07:44] | so you don’t have to wait for your toys. | 所以不必担心被查 |
[07:46] | Well, Grady gets their cars all ready for ’em, ships ’em out, | 格雷迪会帮他们把车准备好 然后发货 |
[07:49] | but not before stashing away | 但是他肯定要先把 |
[07:50] | whatever he wants to get in or out of the country. | 要偷渡或者走私的东西藏进去 |
[07:52] | Drugs, jewels, art… | 毒品 珠宝 藏品 |
[07:55] | How do stolen goods relate to life and death? | 一些东西被偷怎么会扯上人命 |
[07:58] | I was in the basement of one of Grady’s warehouses. | 我当时在格雷迪仓库的一个地下室里 |
[08:00] | I overheard a phone call | 听到了一通电话 |
[08:02] | between he and a person with a Spanish accent. | 他跟一个有西班牙语口音的人打的 |
[08:05] | A government official in Balio. | 一个巴利奥的政府官员 |
[08:07] | Central American nation of nine million; | 巴利奥是一个拥有900万人口的中美洲国家 |
[08:09] | settled by Spain in the 16th century… | 16世纪时在西班牙附近定居… |
[08:11] | No mas oral report, por favor. Go on. | 别在这作报告 谢谢 请继续 |
[08:13] | Well, whoever Grady was talkin’ to | 跟格雷迪通话的人 |
[08:15] | was sweatin’ the details: | 说出了如下细节 |
[08:16] | It’s a dangerous shipment; can’t be exposed to light; | 货物很危险 不能暴露在阳光下 |
[08:19] | has to be kept above minus 30, below 60 degrees. | 必须在零下34摄氏以上 15摄氏度以下的环境中保存 |
[08:22] | That fits all the criteria of a biological agent. | 完全符合生物制剂的特点 |
[08:25] | Someone also used the phrase “Toxic biotic materials.” | 当时还说了一个词 有毒生物材料 |
[08:30] | What else did you hear? | 你还听到什么了 |
[08:31] | Payday, $5 million. | 付款500万 |
[08:34] | Whoever wants this shipped to Balio wants it bad. | 想要这东西到巴利奥的人绝对很着急 |
[08:36] | What could we do? | 我们能做什么 |
[08:37] | It’s not like we can just walk into a criminal enterprise | 我们又不能冲进犯罪企业 |
[08:39] | and start looking around. | 开始搜查 |
[08:40] | Why not? Import/export businesses | 为什么不行 进出口业务 |
[08:42] | are software dependent– | 很依赖电子软件 |
[08:44] | setting up shipping rates, docking schedules, | 计算运费 排发货日期 |
[08:47] | customs… | 过海关 |
[08:48] | If Grady trusts you, just tell him you know a company | 如果格雷迪信任你 那你跟他说你知道一家公司 |
[08:50] | that can streamline his system. | 可以帮他简化系统 |
[08:51] | Yeah, and once my guys are in, | 没错 只要我的人进去 |
[08:53] | they can look around for any evidence of a bioweapon, | 他们就可以找生化武器的踪迹 |
[08:56] | and if so, when and how it was shipped. | 如果真的有 就查清发货时间和途径 |
[08:59] | “If so”? | 如果 |
[09:00] | Cabe… | 凯布 |
[09:02] | since when did we start getting involved in speculation? | 我们什么时候开始插手不确定的事情了 |
[09:05] | Hey, Mick, give us a minute. | 米克 让我们单独聊聊 |
[09:10] | Well, now, what’s the story? | 到底什么情况 |
[09:12] | ‘Cause if anyone else came in here | 如果有人来这里 |
[09:12] | with a half-baked theory like his, | 陈述得这么不清不楚 |
[09:14] | you’d ask for concrete evidence before getting us involved. | 你派我们出手之前肯定会要求给出铁证 |
[09:16] | We deserve the truth, Cabe. | 我们有资格知道真相 凯布 |
[09:20] | When I was 13 years old, | 我13岁的时候 |
[09:22] | I was surrounded by a bunch of older kids | 被一群比我大的小孩包围了 |
[09:24] | when I was carrying the payroll | 当时我手里拿着 |
[09:25] | for my granddaddy’s masonry company. | 给爷爷旗下砌筑公司的工资 |
[09:27] | I was done for. | 我被揍了一顿 |
[09:28] | Mick showed up out of nowhere | 米克突然出现 |
[09:30] | and knocked the head kid on his ass. | 然后把领头的揍了一顿 |
[09:31] | Kid lost an eye. | 打瞎了一只眼 |
[09:33] | Mick goes to juvie, gets out when he’s 18, | 米克进了少管所 18岁的时候出来 |
[09:35] | the cement’s dry– he’s a criminal. | 已经无法挽回了 他成了罪犯 |
[09:36] | All because he helped me. | 只因为他帮了我 |
[09:37] | Okay, no offense, | 无意冒犯 |
[09:38] | but do we need to get involved | 但是你欠他人情 |
[09:40] | with some hood just because | 我们就要跟黑帮对上 |
[09:41] | you owe him a childhood debt? | 这样真的值得吗 |
[09:43] | Mick’s always been straight with me. | 米克在我面前一直很诚实 |
[09:44] | What if he’s right? | 如果他猜对了呢 |
[09:45] | What if some smuggler’s | 如果真的有人 |
[09:47] | gonna get a big payday | 要走私生化武器 |
[09:48] | by shipping something incredibly dangerous? | 然后拿到一大笔不义之财呢 |
[09:50] | And we knew and we did nothing. | 我们分明知情 却无动于衷 |
[09:53] | That would be bad. | 那可就不好了 |
[09:55] | All right, fine. | 好吧 |
[09:55] | Between me, Happy and Toby | 那就我 乐乐和托比 |
[09:57] | we cover computers, cars | 能够掌握电脑 车辆 |
[09:59] | and the psychology of criminals. | 以及罪犯的心理 |
[10:00] | So we quickly go in, search his hard drive, | 我们迅速进去 黑进他的硬盘 |
[10:03] | see if we can find some shipping data that supports Mick’s story. | 看看能不能找到支持米克说法的发货证据 |
[10:06] | Now, if we do, we call the authorities, | 如果找到了 就联系警方 |
[10:08] | and if we don’t… | 如果没找到 |
[10:10] | too bad for Mick. We’re out. | 抱歉 米克 我们退出 |
[10:13] | Fair enough. | 好 |
[10:15] | Once Mick gives us the okay, | 米克给我们信号之后 |
[10:17] | you’re gonna have to play it cool in there. | 进去一定要冷静 |
[10:19] | We’re posing as computer techs. | 我们要演的是程序员 |
[10:21] | I think we can handle it. | 没问题的 |
[10:22] | I’m sure we can outsmart some thugs. | 肯定比那群流氓要聪明 |
[10:24] | Don’t underestimate thugs. | 别低估流氓 |
[10:26] | I once slipped some dice into a crap game | 我以前跟人玩掷骰子游戏的时候 |
[10:27] | that may or may not have been loaded, | 玩得比较大 我出了次老千 |
[10:29] | and now these three fingers don’t bend the way they used to. | 直到现在我有三个手指还是不能正常弯曲 |
[10:32] | Lovely. | 真不错 |
[10:34] | Hey, that’s a story with a happy ending. | 这算是结局比较美好的了 |
[10:36] | I got a million that actually turn out bad. | 还有其他结局悲惨的故事呢 |
[10:37] | Speaking of criminals, | 说到罪犯 |
[10:39] | did one of you guys take two quarts of my game show motor oil? | 你们是不是偷了我从游戏里赚到的机油 |
[10:41] | Yes, I’m putting it on my salad right now. | 我 我正把它往我的沙拉上倒呢 |
[10:44] | Look at Mick’s heap. | 看看米克的破车 |
[10:46] | It’s leaking oil like a sieve. | 漏油漏得跟个筛子似的 |
[10:47] | Nice. | 真棒 |
[10:48] | He’s in our garage for ten minutes | 他只在我们的车库里待了十分钟 |
[10:49] | and he steals from us. | 就偷了我们的东西 |
[10:51] | It’s two cans of oil, for Pete’s sake. | 不就两罐子油嘛 至于吗 |
[10:54] | Mick’s a good guy, | 米克是个好人 |
[10:54] | he’s just been dealt a bad hand. | 他只是时运不济 |
[10:56] | Any one of us could be a lost Picasso. | 每个人都可能是失意的毕加索 |
[10:59] | What, now? | 这又是在说什么 |
[11:00] | It’s an expression. | 这是一种表达 |
[11:01] | I know what it means– | 我知道它是什么意思 |
[11:02] | something with unseen value that’s wasted. | 形容拥有珍贵品质却未被赏识 |
[11:04] | It’s a bit of an artsy-fartsy analogy for you. | 这比喻对你而言有点附庸风雅了吧 |
[11:07] | It’s a turn of phrase. I just said it. | 这就是种说法 我就这么一说 |
[11:08] | Your psyche chose art for a reason. | 你的心理之所以选艺术类比是有理由的 |
[11:11] | No one “just says” anything. | 没有人”就这么一说” |
[11:12] | Shut up. Why did I just say that? | 闭嘴 那说这句话是为什么 |
[11:16] | Here he comes. | 他来了 |
[11:19] | Okay, it’s all set. | 好了 都安排好了 |
[11:21] | Spoke to Grady. | 我和格雷迪说过了 |
[11:21] | You just walk right on in. | 你们进去就好 |
[11:22] | You’re not coming with us? | 你不和我们一起去吗 |
[11:24] | I think it’s best I be long gone | 我觉得等你们露馅的时候 |
[11:25] | when you guys bust in, | 我还是逃远了的好 |
[11:26] | so I can keep breathing. | 这样才能保住一命 |
[11:27] | That’s a good idea. | 那是个好主意 |
[11:28] | You need to get some distance from this thing. | 你得离这事远一点 |
[11:29] | I’ll stay out here in case things get hinky. | 我会留在外面 以防出现什么变故 |
[11:32] | Yeah, don’t worry, Cabe’s always right on the Monet. | 没错 别担心 凯布总是莫奈的 |
[11:34] | I-I mean money. | 我是说正确的 |
[11:36] | What’s with you and art? | 你和艺术到底有什么故事 |
[11:37] | Get out. | 滚出去 |
[11:44] | We’re meeting Mr. Grady? | 我们是来见格雷迪先生的 |
[11:47] | Mick’s people? | 米克的人吗 |
[11:48] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[11:50] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[11:58] | Wait right here. | 在这等着 |
[11:59] | Right. | 好的 |
[12:05] | I got a bad feeling about this. | 我有种不祥的预感 |
[12:08] | Why? | 为什么 |
[12:10] | That’s why. | 这就是为什么 |
[12:24] | When I said I had a million stories | 我之前说我有许许多多 |
[12:26] | that turned out bad, | 最后没个好结果的故事 |
[12:27] | they all started out like this. | 它们一开始都是像这样的 |
[12:28] | Walter, what is going on? | 沃特 发生什么事了 |
[12:29] | They won’t talk until they know it’s safe. | 在确认安全前 他们是不会回话的 |
[12:31] | Or else they risk giving away they’ve got comms in. | 不然就有可能被人发现他们带着通讯设备 |
[12:39] | What the hell did you just do?! | 你刚刚干了什么 |
[12:40] | Nothing! | 没干什么 |
[12:41] | I told Grady’s guys they were cool. | 我告诉格雷迪的人他们没问题 |
[12:42] | They said send them in. | 他们说让他们进去 |
[12:44] | I got to go after them. | 我得去找他们 |
[12:44] | No, no, no. We got to let this play out. | 不不不 我们得让这出戏演下去 |
[12:47] | He wants to see if law enforcement’s | 他想看看有没有执法部门的人 |
[12:48] | gonna follow these guys. | 会跟着这些人 |
[12:50] | If you trail them and get made, | 假如你跟踪他们并且被发现了 |
[12:52] | they’re dead, pal. | 他们就死定了 兄弟 |
[13:01] | Wait here. | 在这等着 |
[13:02] | Last time he said that, | 上次他这么说时 |
[13:03] | we got bags over our heads. | 我们被袋子套住了脑袋 |
[13:10] | Pantera. | 潘特拉 |
[13:13] | Aventador. | 埃文塔多[兰博基尼] |
[13:14] | Sting Ray. | 魔鬼鱼[雪佛兰] |
[13:17] | That Pantera’s the sexiest thing i’ve ever seen. | 那辆潘特拉是我见过的最性感的东西 |
[13:20] | Second sexiest. | 第二性感的 |
[13:22] | Sorry about the Black Ops. | 抱歉整了这么一出 |
[13:24] | I’ve got millions in cars here. | 我这些车可是价值不菲 |
[13:26] | Best to keep the location under wraps. | 还是把地点保密一下的好 |
[13:28] | That’s logical. | 很有道理 |
[13:29] | We understand. | 我们理解 |
[13:30] | Mick says you can upgrade my system? | 米克说你们可以升级我的系统 |
[13:32] | Get my cars in and out of the country faster? | 让我的车更加快速地进出国家 |
[13:35] | From the sound of it, your cars are already moving pretty fast. | 从声音听起来 你的车跑得够快了 |
[13:39] | Yeah, well, my boys, | 是啊 我的小子们 |
[13:40] | they gotta test out their handiwork, no? | 他们非得试试自己的作品 |
[13:42] | To answer your question– | 回答一下您的问题 |
[13:44] | with the right software, | 只要有了正确的软件 |
[13:45] | we can exploit inefficiencies in the Customs’ protocol. | 我们就可以钻海关效率低下的空子 |
[13:48] | And if we can see your hard drives, | 如果能看看您的硬盘的话 |
[13:49] | then we can start to run an analysis for you. | 那我们就可以开始为您运行分析程序了 |
[13:52] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[13:53] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:56] | Okay, Grady’s got warehouses all over the place. | 好吧 格雷迪在各处都有仓库 |
[13:58] | But the only one with room to drag race is in Pedro. | 但唯一有足够空间进行短程车赛的在佩德罗 |
[14:01] | I know the place. Follow me. | 我知道地方 跟我来 |
[14:02] | Hey, if you’re playing a game with me, | 假如你在试图耍我的话 |
[14:04] | it’s a bad idea. | 那可是个坏主意 |
[14:05] | I wouldn’t do that to you. | 我不会对你干那种事的 |
[14:08] | You want to find your friends or not? | 你还想不想找到你的朋友了 |
[14:12] | I am not comfortable | 我可不喜欢 |
[14:13] | with our guys trapped with some hoods without Cabe. | 我们的人在凯布不在时被人用袋子套着头 |
[14:16] | Cabe is on his way to them now. | 凯布正在往他们那边赶 |
[14:18] | And you’re not worried? | 你不担心吗 |
[14:20] | I am, that’s why I’m channeling my nervous energy into my research– | 担心 这就是为什么我在化紧张为研究 |
[14:22] | look here. | 看这里 |
[14:23] | Balio, the country that Mick says | 巴利奥 米克说的那个 |
[14:24] | might be involved with this biological agent, | 可能和这批生物制剂有关的国家 |
[14:27] | is a Central American government in turmoil. | 这是一个动乱中的中美国家 |
[14:29] | Many groups are disenfranchised by a dictatorial regime, | 许多派别被独裁政权剥夺了权利 |
[14:32] | but it seems the administration’s biggest threat | 但貌似统治者最大的威胁 |
[14:35] | comes from the indigenous Aztec population | 来自于本土的阿兹特克人 |
[14:37] | that is starting to gain international support. | 他们开始获得了国际社会的支持 |
[14:39] | Support for what? | 支持他们什么 |
[14:40] | Getting confiscated land back, | 夺回被没收的土地啊 |
[14:41] | equal protection under the law– you name it. | 平等地受法律保护啊 之类的 |
[14:43] | They only make up five percent of the population, | 他们只占人口的5% |
[14:45] | but they are starting to upset the apple cart. | 却开始整出大动静了 |
[14:47] | What the hell does this have to do with a possible bioweapon? | 这和可能存在的生化武器有什么关系 |
[14:49] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[14:50] | But that is why our friends are sneaking around an export shop, | 但正因如此 我们的朋友偷摸潜进家出口车间 |
[14:53] | investigating the theory of a serial felon from Cabe’s childhood. | 去核实凯布那个犯过几次重罪的发小说的话 |
[14:56] | Thanks for letting us look around. | 谢谢您让我们四处看了看 |
[14:57] | A diagnostic shouldn’t take long. | 诊断程序不会花太久时间 |
[14:59] | All right, I’ll leave you to it. | 好吧 这事就交给你们了 |
[15:01] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:06] | Okay, we’re alone. | 好了 我们身边没人了 |
[15:07] | Walter’s checking the database for any bio-hazardous shipping shenanigans. | 沃特正在数据库里搜索运送生化武器的蛛丝马迹 |
[15:11] | So far, the odds are low. | 目前为止 搜到的可能性很小 |
[15:12] | Basic search is turning up nothing. | 基本搜索什么也没搜出来 |
[15:14] | I’ll still keep looking. | 我会继续找的 |
[15:15] | You know, my Bronx bookie, Albino Pete, | 我在布朗克斯区的赌注经纪人 白皮彼得 |
[15:17] | he kept his bets on the backs of candy wrappers, | 他把他的赌注放在了糖果包装机后面 |
[15:19] | hidden in the seat of his daughter’s tricycle. | 藏在她女儿的三轮车的座位里 |
[15:21] | Another winner. | 又一次 |
[15:22] | Well, my point is | 我想说的是 |
[15:23] | that there’s a chance Shady Grady | 有可能可疑的格雷迪的文件 |
[15:25] | keeps all his records non-digital as well. | 也是非数字化的 |
[15:27] | Happy and I should poke around. | 乐乐和我应该去四处打探下 |
[15:29] | Be careful! | 小心点 |
[15:30] | These guys catch you sticking your nose where it doesn’t belong, | 如果这些人抓到你们把鼻子伸出去乱嗅 |
[15:33] | they cut it off. | 他们可不会手下留情 |
[15:34] | How we gonna sneak around with these guys around? | 这些人就在旁边 我们要怎么打探啊 |
[15:36] | Guys like Grady live by their machismo. | 格雷迪这种人最看重自己的男子气概了 |
[15:38] | They can’t lose face. | 他们不愿意丢脸 |
[15:39] | We can get them all outside in about a minute. | 我们大约一分钟后就能把他们全弄出去 |
[15:41] | Just follow my lead. | 跟着我的指挥走就好 |
[15:43] | Excuse me? | 打扰一下 |
[15:43] | Mr. Grady? | 格雷迪先生 |
[15:44] | Happy and I, | 乐乐和我 |
[15:45] | we don’t involved with the computer work | 我们在沃特安装好软件之前 |
[15:46] | until Walter’s ready for the software installation. | 是插手不上电脑的那些事的 |
[15:49] | Do you mind if we check out these rides? | 您介意让我们看看这些车吗 |
[15:51] | Yeah, we’re car nuts. | 是啊 我们都是汽车发烧友 |
[15:52] | Look around. | 随便看 |
[15:54] | If you have a million five, | 假如你有个150万 |
[15:55] | feel free to pick up a starter model. | 就可以挑个入门车型了 |
[15:57] | Oh, speaking of the value of these cars, | 说到这些车的价值 |
[16:00] | I have to say, | 我必须得说 |
[16:00] | letting your employees drag race them | 让您的手下开着它们进行短程比赛 |
[16:02] | is quite irresponsible. | 可真是不太负责任啊 |
[16:04] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[16:04] | It’s not like any of these guys are gonna win Le Mans. | 又不是说这些人能赢个勒芒赛回来 |
[16:06] | I don’t let them drive the eight-figure models. | 我不会让他们开价值八位数的车 |
[16:08] | And my guys are good drivers. | 而且我的人都是好车手 |
[16:10] | I’m sure they’re competent, | 我确信他们是挺能干的 |
[16:11] | but we’re scientists. | 但我们是科学家 |
[16:12] | We know mechanics and wind resistance, | 我们懂机械学 懂风阻力 |
[16:14] | angles and vectors, | 懂角度和向量 |
[16:16] | our friend Walter, | 我们的朋友沃特 |
[16:16] | he’s done pretty well in a few street races himself. | 他本人就在几次街头赛车中取得了不错的成绩 |
[16:19] | I can smell a degenerate gambler a mile away. | 隔着几里地我就能闻出堕落的赌徒的味道 |
[16:22] | You wouldn’t be setting me up for a little wager, would you? | 你该不会是想跟我赌一局吧 |
[16:25] | Indeed I am. | 确实是 |
[16:27] | I like the action. | 我喜欢诉诸行动 |
[16:29] | And I like Walter | 比起你们这些人 |
[16:30] | over any of your guys. | 我觉得沃特能赢 |
[16:31] | You win, we work for free. | 你赢 我们不要报酬 |
[16:33] | We win, you double our fee. | 我们赢 你付我们双倍 |
[16:35] | What are you getting me into? | 你给我惹上什么了 |
[16:37] | What are you getting him into? | 你给他惹上什么了 |
[16:38] | Okay, here are the rules. | 规矩是这样的 |
[16:39] | Ready, set… Tommy drops the rag, | 各就各位 预备 汤米发出信号 |
[16:43] | down to the end marker, | 开到终点线 |
[16:45] | back to the start. | 再回到起点 |
[16:47] | Tie… goes to the house. | 平局的话 算庄家胜 |
[16:49] | You know what? You boys can have | 我说 你们俩可以 |
[16:51] | your carburetor measuring contest. | 去进行汽化器测量比赛 |
[16:53] | I’m gonna go finish up the work | 我去完成 |
[16:54] | that Walter should be doing. | 沃特本来该做的事情 |
[16:56] | Walter, you have to stall this race as long as you can, | 沃特 你把比赛拖得越久越好 |
[16:58] | so Happy has enough time to search the records. | 好让乐乐有足够时间去找档案 |
[17:00] | Okay, before we race, | 比赛之前 |
[17:02] | I would like to inspect both cars, | 我想检查一下两辆车 |
[17:04] | make sure that there’s no nitrous | 确保没有安装氮气加速 |
[17:06] | or other hidden oxygen supply systems, yeah? | 或者其他隐藏的供氧系统 好吗 |
[17:18] | Oh, damn it. | 该死 |
[17:19] | Oh… damn it. | 该死 |
[17:20] | I presume from the number of “Damn its” | 从乐乐念叨”该死”的次数推测 |
[17:22] | that Happy hasn’t found anything yet. | 她还没找到任何东西 |
[17:24] | Don’t get in the car yet, Walter. | 先不要上车 沃特 |
[17:25] | You need to drag this out. | 你得拖延时间 |
[17:26] | Sure, they’re both V8’s, | 没错 都是V8发动机 |
[17:28] | but how do I know that you haven’t | 可我怎么知道 |
[17:30] | put fuel additives in your car? | 你的车上没有使用燃油添加剂 |
[17:33] | You don’t. | 你用不着知道 |
[17:36] | Are we gonna do this? | 我们到底要不要比 |
[17:37] | Sure. | 当然要 |
[17:38] | After you siphon fuel from both tanks | 不过你要先从两车的油箱里各吸些油出来 |
[17:40] | and we compare the tint. | 我们比对一下 |
[17:44] | You believe this guy? | 你们听听他说的什么话 |
[17:45] | Okay, forget it. There is nothing here. | 算了吧 这里什么都没有 |
[17:47] | No, no, no, no! | 别别别 |
[17:48] | My instincts are screaming. If there’s a big-money shipment, | 我的直觉告诉我 对于一个贵重的货物 |
[17:50] | these guys are gonna treat it like a big-money bet. | 这些人会无比慎重地对待它 |
[17:52] | All details are written down and stashed away. | 所有细节都被写下并藏了起来 |
[17:54] | They’re cons. You got to think sneaky. | 这些人都是惯犯 你得采用他们的思维方式 |
[17:56] | I’m telling you there is nothing here but cheap furniture, | 这里除了一堆廉价家具 |
[17:59] | bad fluorescent lighting and, uh, | 就是破荧光灯 |
[18:01] | a lot of chipped paint covering up old crown molding. | 还有线板上开裂的涂料 |
[18:05] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[18:07] | You find something? | 你找到什么了吗 |
[18:08] | Maybe. | 或许 |
[18:10] | This is a mid-century | 这是个上世纪留下的 |
[18:12] | L.A. Crap-shack warehouse, | 洛杉矶的一座破烂仓库 |
[18:14] | not a New England Victorian. | 又不是一幢维多利亚式建筑 |
[18:15] | Why would there be crown molding? | 为什么会有线板 |
[18:22] | Guys, I found something. | 伙计们 我找到东西了 |
[18:29] | Faxes from a library in Balio. | 巴利奥一座图书馆传来的传真 |
[18:33] | Fax instead of an e-mail, so it can’t get traced. | 不用邮件而是用传真 以免被追踪 |
[18:35] | Use a public line from a library, | 用图书馆的公共线路则是因为 |
[18:36] | so anybody could’ve had access. | 任何人都可以使用那线路 |
[18:38] | They just keep referring to the package, | 传真上只是一是在说 |
[18:40] | how it has to be kept in a certain temperature range. | 要把物品存储在特定的温度区间下 |
[18:43] | It sounds bio to me. | 听起来像是生物学方面的 |
[18:47] | Check for shipping information– | 看看运输信息 |
[18:48] | where it came from, where it’s going. | 从哪里发来 要运到哪里 |
[18:50] | Don’t see that here. | 没有相关信息 |
[18:52] | But there is an address | 但一天前提到一个地址 |
[18:53] | for something called a midnight elevator a day ago. | 运送一个叫午夜电梯的东西 |
[18:56] | That’s a midnight pick-up. | 那是午夜的货物交接 |
[18:57] | It’s 819 North Eagle Street. | 北鹰街819号 |
[18:59] | Now, that’s close. We’ll do a drive-by. | 很近 我们开车过去 |
[19:00] | See if we find any clues there that are useful. | 看看能不能找到有用的线索 |
[19:02] | We will? | 真的要去吗 |
[19:04] | Almost done, right now, here-here we are. | 马上就好 好了 |
[19:06] | You looked at the fuel. | 你检查了燃料 |
[19:08] | You checked the engines. | 也检查了引擎 |
[19:10] | Now we race. | 可以比赛了 |
[19:11] | Okay, okay. | 好的 |
[19:11] | Son, Happy’s still searching. | 孩子 乐乐还在搜索 |
[19:13] | So don’t let those guys back inside. | 别让他们回到里面去 |
[19:15] | I will race– | 我会比的 |
[19:16] | I just want to go over the ground rules one last time. | 我只想最后再听一次规则 |
[19:19] | Let me ask you– | 我问你 |
[19:21] | does it hurt when you lay eggs? | 你下蛋时会痛吗 |
[19:24] | Are you calling me a chicken? | 你说我是只鸡[临阵退缩]吗 |
[19:26] | No. | 不 |
[19:27] | A chicken would’ve raced by now. | 就算是只鸡现在也该开始比赛了 |
[19:30] | Walter, he’s goading you. | 沃特 他在煽动你 |
[19:32] | He’s trying to play on your ego to get you to do something | 利用你的自尊使你 |
[19:34] | before you’re ready to do it. | 做出还不该做的事情 |
[19:35] | Oh, man, he is going to race. | 伙计 他真的要受不住刺激了 |
[19:39] | I have an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[19:40] | Let’s race. | 我们开始吧 |
[19:42] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[19:44] | This place looks condemned. It’s still locked up. | 这地方似乎已经废弃了 还上着锁 |
[19:46] | Looks like no one’s been here for a while. | 像是很久没人来过的样子 |
[19:50] | No, there’s fresh footprints in this mud. | 不 泥土上有新的脚印 |
[19:52] | Someone was definitely here recently. | 最近一定有人来过 |
[19:57] | No, no, no, no! | 别别别 |
[19:58] | Now is the time that we call the police. | 我们应该报警才对 |
[20:00] | So the cops can come in, arrest Grady and his men, | 然后警察冲进来逮捕格雷迪和他手下 |
[20:02] | and they all clam up | 然后他们在我们 |
[20:02] | before we know where the bio weapon may be? | 搞清那生化武器在哪之前都闭紧了嘴 |
[20:04] | Bad plan. | 那可不行 |
[20:05] | And look, the door’s unlocked. | 看 门没锁 |
[20:07] | That doesn’t mean we should go in. | 那也不代表我们该进去啊 |
[20:10] | Come on. | 快来 |
[20:10] | Oh, Paige. | 哦 佩吉 |
[20:11] | Happy, doesn’t this thing need a special storage facility | 乐乐 这东西要保存在特定温度下 |
[20:14] | since it has to remain in a specific temperature range? | 它是不是需要一个特别的容器 |
[20:16] | Yes, I am looking. | 我在找 |
[20:26] | Ready! | 各就各位 |
[20:26] | Uh, definitely not ready. | 我这里显然还没就位 |
[20:33] | Set! | 预备 |
[20:36] | Walter! I’m gonna kill you. | 沃特 我要杀了你 |
[20:57] | Guys, this is bad. | 伙计们 情况不妙 |
[20:58] | We found a makeshift lab here. | 这里是个临时实验室 |
[20:59] | Somebody bugged out quick. | 这里有人匆忙跑出去了 |
[21:05] | Oh, boy. | 天哪 |
[21:06] | I am looking at biohazard labels with a genome string on it. | 这有个生化危险标签 上面写着一段基因序列 |
[21:11] | Sly, read it aloud to Toby! | 希尔 大声念给托比听 |
[21:15] | TGCTCC T-g-c-t-c-c… | |
[21:20] | TATC T-a-t-c… | |
[21:23] | CCGA C-c-g-a. | |
[21:27] | Hold up! Back to the “C-C” Part! | 等等 重新念两个C那里 |
[21:29] | Say it again! | 再念一遍 |
[21:30] | Walt, I need more time. | 沃特 我需要时间 |
[21:31] | Uh, you need to lose and challenge the guy to a rematch. | 你得输一次 然后要求再比一场 |
[21:34] | Lose? | 输 |
[21:35] | That’s not gonna happen. | 我才不要输 |
[21:37] | Walt. | 沃特 |
[21:38] | Okay, I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[21:39] | CCTA C-c-t-a- | |
[21:41] | TCCC T-c-c-c- | |
[21:43] | GA G-a. | |
[21:44] | Toby, you hear what I hear? | 托比 你听到了吗 |
[21:46] | Yes, that whole string is a common cold virus, | 听到了 那整段序列只是普通感冒病毒 |
[21:48] | but that C-C-T runner in the middle, | 但中间的CCT那段 |
[21:50] | that’s a mitochondrial gene, | 那是段线粒体基因 |
[21:51] | unique to people of Mesoamerican descent. | 只有中美洲血统的人才有 |
[21:54] | Like Aztecs found in Balio? | 比如巴利奥的阿兹特克人 |
[21:56] | Yes, exactly like the Aztecs in Balio. | 正是 就像巴利奥的阿兹特克人 |
[21:58] | This weapon is designed to spread via the common cold | 这个武器可以借助普通感冒传播 |
[22:00] | while attacking a specific gene | 攻击拥有特别基因的 |
[22:02] | that’s only found in that particular race of people. | 特定一类人种 |
[22:04] | That’s how the Balio regime can take out their indigenous people | 所以巴利奥政权才可以在 |
[22:07] | without endangering the rest of the population. | 不威胁其他人的情况下清除原住民 |
[22:09] | They’re smuggling a genocide bomb. | 他们在走私一枚种族灭绝炸弹 |
[22:11] | Told you I was telling you the truth. | 我说了我告诉你的是实话 |
[22:13] | And low-end smugglers are okay with mass death? | 那些底层走私者忍受得了大屠杀 |
[22:15] | Oh, with these guys, once they heard $5 million, | 那些人只要听说有500万美元的报酬 |
[22:18] | all they saw was sandy beaches and rum drinks. | 脑子里就只剩下阳光沙滩朗姆酒了 |
[22:31] | Uh, Walter just won. | 沃特赢了 |
[22:33] | Happy, you’re out of time. | 乐乐 你没时间了 |
[22:34] | They’ll all be back inside in minutes. | 他们几分钟后就会回去 |
[22:35] | We need to find that weapon now. | 我们得赶快找到那武器 |
[22:37] | Maybe I could’ve, but Walter had to beat Mario Andretti | 我本来可以 但沃特非要赢过赛车手 |
[22:40] | instead of buying me time. | 也不愿意给我争取时间 |
[22:46] | Are they on their way in? | 他们要进来了吗 |
[22:47] | Some of them. Get out of there. | 几个人过去了 快从那出去 |
[22:49] | Uh, just a few more pages. | 还差几页纸 |
[22:53] | Let’s go, I can’t pay you double if you don’t do the work. | 快来 你不做事的话我可不会给你双倍的钱 |
[22:56] | Forget the records. Just get out. | 别管记录了 快出来 |
[22:58] | Okay, I found it. | 好的 我找到了 |
[22:59] | Grady rented a refrigerated locker by the airport. | 格雷迪在机场附近租了一台冷藏柜 |
[23:02] | It’s 225 Box Car Avenue, locker 17. | 在篷车大道225号 17号柜 |
[23:05] | What the hell?! | 你在干什么 |
[23:08] | Patrick, these guys are going through our papers. | 帕特里克 这些人正在偷看我们的文件 |
[23:10] | They’re LEOs. | 他们是执法者 |
[23:12] | Whoa, we’re not law enforcement officers. | 我们不是执法人员 |
[23:13] | Though born in August, I’m no Leo. | 虽然生在八月 但我不是执法者[狮子座] |
[23:17] | Get in the warehouse now. | 现在进仓库里去 |
[23:20] | All right. | 好的 |
[23:22] | You got to go | 在事情败漏前 |
[23:23] | before things jump off and someone sees you with me. | 你必须赶快离开 别被人看到你跟我在一起 |
[23:34] | You have been dishonest since you walked in. | 你们自打进来就在撒谎 |
[23:36] | I will not be so rude. | 我不会太粗鲁的 |
[23:38] | So tell me who you’re with, | 所以告诉我你们和谁一伙的 |
[23:40] | or one of you gets shot in ten seconds. | 不然你们中的某人十秒后就要中一枪 |
[23:42] | Simple enough? | 说的够简单了吗 |
[23:43] | We’re with Mick. | 我们跟米克是一起的 |
[23:45] | Now you have five. | 你们还剩五秒 |
[23:47] | It’s okay, just-just give… | 没事的 只需要给 |
[23:48] | – Four, three… – give us some more time… | -四 三 -给我们点时间 |
[23:50] | two… | 二 |
[23:57] | Get in! | 快上来 |
[23:58] | Get up! Get up! Get up! | 快走 快走 快走 |
[24:13] | Everyone okay? | 大家都没事吧 |
[24:14] | Yes, we’re all right. | 是的 我们没事 |
[24:15] | I’m not. My heart’s racing. | 我可有事 我心跳现在疯狂加速 |
[24:16] | Speaking of racing, we got to haul ass | 说到加速 我们必须快点 |
[24:18] | over to that refrigerated storage facility and secure it. | 找到那台冷藏设施保护好它 |
[24:21] | We don’t want to lose that weapon. | 我们可不想失去那件武器 |
[24:26] | “Sorry, pal, I had to take my shot. Mick.” | “抱歉了伙计 我必须要试试运气 米克” |
[24:31] | Cabe must have flipped out when he saw that. | 凯布看到肯定气疯了 |
[24:33] | I don’t know what pissed him off more: | 我不知道哪个更让他生气 |
[24:34] | no bioweapons at the storage facility, | 储藏柜里没有生化武器 |
[24:36] | or Mick stealing the weapon for himself. | 还是米克自己偷了那件武器 |
[24:38] | I guess Grady wasn’t the only one who was thinking | 我猜格雷迪并不是唯一一个 |
[24:40] | about sandy beaches and rum drinks. | 想要沙滩和朗姆酒的人 |
[24:42] | It’s got to suck to have a friend | 被人朋友从背后捅一刀 |
[24:44] | stab you in the back like that. | 那感觉一定糟透了 |
[24:45] | I just got off with the Border Patrol. | 我刚刚联系过边境巡逻队 |
[24:47] | They’re searching 30 cars deep | 他们现在正在仔细搜查 |
[24:48] | into the line to get into Tijuana, | 准备进入蒂华纳的30辆车 |
[24:50] | but nothing yet. | 但还没什么发现 |
[24:50] | Okay, what about Canada? | 好的 加拿大那边呢 |
[24:52] | Eh, Mick and the cold weather, they don’t get along. | 米克可不适应寒冷的天气 |
[24:54] | It’s the whole reason he moved out here | 所以他当初 |
[24:55] | from New York in the first place. | 从纽约搬到了这里 |
[24:57] | He’s heading south. | 他会往南走 |
[24:58] | I know this guy. | 我了解这家伙 |
[24:59] | If you knew him that well, | 如果你真了解的话 |
[25:00] | you would have seen the double-cross coming. | 你就会知道被骗了 |
[25:01] | You’re sticking your mouth in the lion’s head, Doc. | 你现在在狮子面前耍嘴皮子 医生 |
[25:03] | It’s been a few hours. | 已经过了几小时了 |
[25:05] | You think maybe he’s waiting on something before he leaves? | 你觉得他在出发前可能在等什么东西吗 |
[25:07] | At a primal level, | 从初始层面上看 |
[25:09] | only three things will stop someone on the run. | 只有三样东西会阻止某人逃跑 |
[25:11] | Family… | 家庭 |
[25:11] | Mick’s got no family. | 米克没有家人 |
[25:12] | …lack of money or resources… | 缺少资金和资源 |
[25:14] | No, he’s got five million waiting for him | 不对 如果他能联系到巴利奥那边 |
[25:16] | if he can get to Balio and make that delivery. | 把东西运过去 就有500万可以拿 |
[25:18] | …or love. | 还有爱情 |
[25:18] | We listened through the door. | 我们从门后听到 |
[25:19] | He said he dumped his girl Lorraine | 他说他抛弃他的爱人洛兰 |
[25:21] | because she was gambling too much. | 因为她沉迷于赌博 |
[25:22] | Not an illogical position. | 倒也合情合理 |
[25:25] | Maybe not a truthful one either. | 也许这句也不是真的 |
[25:28] | Doc said maybe I don’t know Mick as well as I think I do, | 医生说也许我并没有想象中了解米克 |
[25:31] | so maybe I was wrong to believe that he was leaving Lorraine. | 所以我认为他抛弃了洛兰也许是错的 |
[25:34] | I mean, he was crazy about that woman. | 我是说 那女人让他着迷 |
[25:36] | The sun rose and set on her. | 太阳都绕着她转 |
[25:37] | Guy like him, you think he cares | 像他那样的家伙 你觉得他会 |
[25:38] | if his girl likes to throw chips in the middle? | 在乎一个喜欢丢筹码的女人 |
[25:40] | He’s probably got a seat next to her at the table. | 他可能会在她旁边找个位置坐下 |
[25:42] | Okay, so let’s assume that they’re still together. | 好的 所以让我们假设他们俩还在一起 |
[25:44] | Logical thing to do, to throw us off the scent. | 很合理的作法 为了分散我们的注意力 |
[25:46] | She’s been waiting all alone for him | 为了赢得今天这个大奖 |
[25:48] | to pull off that big score today. | 她已经独自一人等候多时了 |
[25:49] | Anxious. | 焦虑 |
[25:50] | Nervous. | 紧张 |
[25:50] | And what calms the nerves of an addicted gambler | 有什么能比玩几局德州扑克 |
[25:53] | more than a few hands of Texas hold ’em. | 更能让一个赌鬼平静下来呢 |
[25:55] | If we’re right and she’s holed up somewhere waiting for him, | 如果我们是对的 她现在正在哪等着他 |
[25:58] | she’s gonna go someplace she knows, | 她会去一个她知道的地方 |
[25:59] | someplace calm and familiar to her. | 一个可以让她感到平静和熟悉的地方 |
[26:01] | My guess is either that roach trap | 我猜不是挨着 |
[26:03] | next to the Diamond Earl Casino | 钻石伯爵赌场的那家旅馆 |
[26:05] | or the one near the Silver Shoes Card Room. | 就是靠近银鞋牌屋的那家 |
[26:09] | Not that I know both intimately. | 我对这两家都不太熟悉 |
[26:11] | Paige and Happy can cover the Diamond Earl. | 佩吉和乐乐去钻石伯爵 |
[26:13] | Walter, Toby and I can head over to the Card Room. | 沃特 托比和我去牌屋 |
[26:16] | What’s Lorraine’s last name? | 洛兰姓什么 |
[26:17] | Winters. | 温特斯 |
[26:18] | So, Sly, you find a photo of her online, | 希尔 你上网搜一张她的照片 |
[26:20] | get it to all the border patrol agents. | 发送到所有边境巡逻人员那里 |
[26:21] | Also shut down her credit cards and Mick’s. | 同时冻结她和米克的信用卡 |
[26:23] | On it. | 交给我 |
[26:25] | Wait, hold on. | 等一下 |
[26:27] | Isn’t this a shot in the dark? | 这些不是凭空猜测吗 |
[26:28] | The chemist that was paid to make that bioweapon | 拿了钱制造这件生化武器的化学家 |
[26:31] | is in the wind, and we don’t know | 身份未知 而且我们不知道 |
[26:32] | who they’re shipping it to in Balio. | 谁会把它运到巴利奥 |
[26:34] | All we got is the guy who stole it, | 我们只知道谁偷走了它 |
[26:36] | and if we don’t find him, a million people can die. | 如果我们不找到他 一百万人将死于非命 |
[26:41] | So we take that shot. | 所以我们要赌一把 |
[26:47] | Look at this place. | 瞧瞧这地方 |
[26:48] | Desperate people rarely live well. | 绝望的人们过得都不是很好 |
[26:51] | Man, Mick really pulled the wool over Cabe’s eyes, didn’t he? | 伙计 米克确实欺骗了凯布是吗 |
[26:54] | He did. | 是的 |
[26:57] | Is that what you’re worried about? | 你现在在担心这个吗 |
[26:59] | Cabe getting tricked? | 凯布被人骗了 |
[27:01] | I just can’t believe Toby used to live like he did. | 我只是不相信托比以前和他一样 |
[27:04] | I mean, I knew he gambled, | 我是说 我知道他赌博 |
[27:05] | but the bookies, broken fingers and no-tell motels… | 但是什么赌注经纪人 断指还有用来约炮的旅馆 |
[27:10] | I-I don’t like thinking about him like that. | 我 我不想去这么想他 |
[27:12] | You don’t like thinking about him becoming that again. | 你不想让他再变成那个样子 |
[27:15] | I’m just wondering what kind of wagon I hitched my star to. | 我在想我把未来寄托在一个什么样的人身上 |
[27:19] | Uh, this is it. | 就是这家 |
[27:20] | Exactly as advertised. | 跟介绍的一样 |
[27:22] | Second floor, far left. | 第二层 最左边 |
[27:26] | And there she is, pacing like crazy. | 她就在那 疯子般地走来走去 |
[27:28] | She’s waiting for her man. | 她在等她男人 |
[27:31] | Yeah, well, she’s not the only one waiting for her man. | 她可不是唯一一个在等她男人的 |
[27:34] | Grady’s got two guys in the room right next to her, | 格雷迪派了两个人住在她隔壁房间 |
[27:36] | and Lorraine has no idea. | 洛兰完全不知道 |
[27:46] | Oh yeah. | 是的 |
[27:48] | Yeah, well, they’ll be waiting for a while. | 他们要等一阵子了 |
[27:51] | This oil is fresh and clear; it’s new. | 这油还没干的而且很干净 是新油 |
[27:53] | It’s game-show new. | 这是游戏节目得来的新油 |
[27:54] | I knew he stole my oil. | 我就知道他偷了我的油 |
[27:56] | Maybe it’s just another leaky car. | 也许只是另一台漏油的车 |
[27:58] | Leaking fresh oil from a spot | 在观察洛兰房间的绝佳位置 |
[28:00] | with a perfect vantage point of Lorraine’s room. | 漏出了新油 |
[28:02] | That is a big coincidence. | 这是个极大的巧合 |
[28:04] | So let’s call the cops and get her out of there. | 那我们通知警察把她带出那里 |
[28:06] | Mick’ll never cut a deal with the cops. | 米克绝不会和警察交易 |
[28:08] | But if we can get her out of there, he’ll cut a deal with me. | 但如果我们能把她带出来 他会与我交易 |
[28:11] | He knows I’m a man of my word, unlike him. | 他知道我是个言而有信的人 不像他 |
[28:13] | Now, how do we get her out of there | 现在 在她被持枪的人包围的情况下 |
[28:15] | when she’s surrounded by guys with guns? | 我们怎么带她出来 |
[28:16] | Let’s call her and make a plan. | 我们打电话给她制定个计划 |
[28:18] | You’re a gambling man, what do you think the odds are | 你是个赌徒 你觉得格雷迪的人付钱让店员 |
[28:20] | that Grady’s men have paid off the clerk | 监听打来她房间的电话 |
[28:22] | to listen to calls coming into her room? | 这个可能性有多大 |
[28:25] | Does she have a TV? | 她有电视吗 |
[28:29] | Yeah, it’s on. | 是的 正开着 |
[28:30] | Then we’re gonna speak with her directly. | 那我们可以直接跟她交谈 |
[28:32] | We just need to build a television studio. | 我们只需要建立一个电视频道 |
[28:36] | Okay. | 好的 |
[28:39] | Now use your pocketknife to strip this cable. | 现在用你的小刀把缆线外层刮掉 |
[28:41] | What’s the game plan? | 计划是什么 |
[28:42] | Connecting the phone | 把电话连到 |
[28:43] | to the inner conductor of the coaxial cable. | 同轴电缆的内导体上 |
[28:47] | Great. | 好了 |
[28:48] | Why? | 为什么 |
[28:49] | Oh, you’ll see. | 你会明白的 |
[28:50] | And so will Lorraine. | 洛兰也会明白的 |
[28:51] | Here’s the forecast for the week. | 下面是本周的天气预报 |
[28:52] | Monday, we have 82. Tuesday… | 周一 27摄氏度 周二… |
[28:55] | Lorraine. | 洛兰 |
[28:56] | I can’t see or hear you. | 我看不到你也听不到你的声音 |
[28:58] | But I know you can see and hear me. | 但我知道你能看到我 也能听到我的声音 |
[29:01] | Cabe. | 凯布 |
[29:02] | I think you got her attention. | 我想你已经成功地吸引了她的注意力 |
[29:03] | I know it’s been a while since you’ve seen me. | 我知道我们已经有一段时间没见面了 |
[29:05] | Mick’s in trouble, and so are you. | 米克有麻烦了 你也是 |
[29:08] | Grady’s got two guys in the room next to you, | 格雷迪在你隔壁的房间里安排了两个人 |
[29:11] | and they know that you both double-crossed him. | 他们知道你们两个已经出卖了他 |
[29:13] | Only I can help you. | 只有我能帮你 |
[29:29] | You can’t leave the room. They’re watching. | 你不可以离开房间 他们在监视你 |
[29:31] | So you’re gonna have to trust me. | 你必须要相信我 |
[29:35] | Okay, Lorraine, we’re ready. | 好了 洛兰 我们准备好了 |
[29:37] | You know Mick always trusted me. | 你知道米克一直都很信任我 |
[29:39] | And I need you to trust me now too. | 你现在也要相信我 |
[29:44] | Go to the AC unit. | 到空调机箱那里去 |
[29:46] | Reach your hand through the vent. | 把手伸进通风口里 |
[29:48] | You’re gonna find a rope. | 你会找到一根绳子 |
[29:49] | I need you to untie the knot and pull it towards you. | 你要把绳结解开 然后朝自己的方向拉绳子 |
[29:52] | And then tie it around the metal brace. | 然后把绳子绑在金属支架上 |
[29:58] | Okay, this is gonna be loud. | 好了 等下会很闹出很大动静 |
[30:02] | They’ll hear it, so you’re gonna have to move fast. | 他们会听到的 所以你必须动作快点 |
[30:04] | Stand back. | 退后 |
[30:07] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[30:13] | What the hell was that? | 刚才是什么声音 |
[30:14] | Guys, our neighbors heard you. | 大伙儿 隔壁邻居听到了响动 |
[30:15] | Get her out the back window | 在他们从前门进来之前 |
[30:16] | before they get in the front door. | 快点把她从后窗弄出来 |
[30:17] | Lorraine, use the junction boxes to get down. | 洛兰 踩着接线盒下来 |
[30:23] | I can’t do this. | 我做不到 |
[30:24] | You have to! You have to do it now! | 你必须得做到 现在就要行动 |
[30:26] | Hurry. | 快点 |
[30:27] | Open up! | 开门 |
[30:30] | Come on. Come on, come on, come on. Let’s go. | 快点快点快点 行动起来 |
[30:32] | Open the door! | 把门打开 |
[30:34] | Come on, you can do this. | 快点 你行的 |
[30:35] | Come on! | 快点 |
[30:37] | All right, let’s go. | 好了 我们走吧 |
[30:38] | Let’s go. Let’s go. | 快走 快走 |
[30:45] | Lorraine, Mick is way over his head on this one. | 洛兰 米克这件事闹得太大了 |
[30:48] | Now, he didn’t steal a car or hold up a craps game. | 他这次可不是偷车或者赌博这么简单 |
[30:51] | He’s got something that could kill a lot of people. | 他手里拿着能杀死很多人的东西 |
[30:53] | And if he tries to play games with these buyers, | 要是他想跟这些买家耍花招 |
[30:55] | they’ll kill him. | 他们就会杀了他 |
[30:56] | He always figures things out. | 他总是会想出办法的 |
[30:58] | He’ll get me back. | 他会把我接回去 |
[31:00] | We’ll be together. That’s it. | 我们会在一起 就是这样 |
[31:06] | I don’t know this number. It’s a burner. | 我不认识这个号码 是一次性电话 |
[31:08] | Mick? | 米克 |
[31:09] | Hey, Lorraine. | 你好 洛兰 |
[31:10] | You okay, baby? | 你还好吧 宝贝 |
[31:11] | How’d you know we have her? | 你怎么知道她在我们这 |
[31:12] | Went back by the motel. | 我回汽车旅馆了 |
[31:14] | Cops were there; they said someone tore out the wall. | 警察来了 他们说有人把墙给拆了 |
[31:17] | Know your style, Gallo. | 我了解你的风格 格洛 |
[31:19] | Now we both know you’re not the type to hurt an innocent lady, | 我们都知道你不是那种会伤害无辜女人的人 |
[31:21] | so just let her go. | 就放她走吧 |
[31:23] | You’re bluffin’ with a low pair. | 你在用一对小牌虚张声势 |
[31:24] | Low pair’s a bad hand. | 小牌可是一手烂牌 |
[31:25] | I’m about to smack a bad hand | 我准备要一手打烂 |
[31:26] | into your low pair. | 你身上那一小对了[指蛋蛋] |
[31:27] | You’re right! | 你说得对 |
[31:28] | I wouldn’t hurt an innocent. | 我不会伤害无辜的人 |
[31:29] | But she’s not innocent. | 但她可不是无辜的人 |
[31:31] | I can make these accessory charges stick, | 我可以让这些附加的指控站得住脚 |
[31:33] | she’s going away for a long time! | 她要在牢里呆上很长一段时间了 |
[31:36] | Baby, he’s scarin’ me here. | 宝贝 他吓到我了 |
[31:38] | You said I couldn’t be implicated. | 你说过我不会受牵连的 |
[31:40] | Why don’t you just come in and… | 要不你就过来 |
[31:42] | Cabe could work something out for you? | 让凯布帮你想个办法 |
[31:44] | Yeah, that ain’t gonna happen. | 不 这种事你想都不要想 |
[31:46] | This thing is worth $5 million. | 这东西价值500万美元 |
[31:48] | It’s my final score. | 这下我赚大了 |
[31:52] | I hope things work out for you, baby. | 希望你能有个好结果 宝贝 |
[31:54] | Are you kidding me!? | 你这是在搞笑吗 |
[32:04] | You listen to me. | 你听我说 |
[32:05] | If innocent people die because you didn’t speak… | 如果无辜的人因为你没有坦白而丧生 |
[32:10] | you’re never gonna see the daylight again. | 你就永远都见不到阳光了 |
[32:12] | Now, this is your last chance | 是你坦白交代 |
[32:14] | to come clean and save yourself. | 自救的最后机会了 |
[32:20] | All right. | 好吧 |
[32:23] | He mentioned something about heading south. | 他提到了要往南方走的事情 |
[32:26] | Chartering a boat to Balio. | 要租一艘船去巴利奥 |
[32:29] | We were gonna live like royalty there. | 我们在那里 会生活得像皇室一样 |
[32:31] | Guests of the government. | 会成为政府部门的贵宾 |
[32:33] | Well, he might get his wish. | 他也许会得偿所愿呢 |
[32:35] | “South” is a pretty general description | “南方”可是一个相当宽泛的描述 |
[32:37] | and we have no idea where he’s going. | 我们完全不知道他要去哪儿 |
[32:39] | Not necessarily. | 也不尽然 |
[32:40] | He said he just swung by the motel. | 他说过他刚刚回了趟汽车旅馆 |
[32:43] | So if he is driving down to his boat, | 所以 如果他正开着车向船的方向走 |
[32:45] | he doesn’t want to have car troubles | 他是不会希望车出任何问题的 |
[32:46] | that could slow him down | 那样只会耽误他的时间 |
[32:48] | or draw attention to him. | 或者引起别人的主意 |
[32:50] | And since he doesn’t have any more of my oil to steal… | 并且 因为他把我的机油都偷走了 |
[32:52] | And the rest was leaking from his car… | 剩下的机油正从他的车里漏出来 |
[32:55] | That means he has to hit a gas station | 这就说明他在上高速公路之前 |
[32:57] | before he goes on the freeway. | 必须要去一趟加油站 |
[32:59] | The closest gas station to the motel | 距离汽车旅馆和高速公路入口 |
[33:00] | and the freeway entrance | 最近的加油站 |
[33:02] | is at the corner of Stilton and Barrow! | 在斯蒂尔顿和巴罗的交汇处 |
[33:03] | Okay, that’s not far. | 好的 那里并不是太远 |
[33:04] | By the time he drives there, buys oil, | 等到他到那里 买好机油 |
[33:06] | pours two liters into his car, gasses up… | 把两升机油倒进车里 加好油 |
[33:08] | You can be there! | 你们可以赶过去 |
[33:09] | You can be there already | 如果你们能闭上嘴赶紧出发的话 |
[33:09] | if you stop talking and go! | 现在都已经到了 |
[33:10] | Happy, take your truck. Let’s go, come on! | 乐乐 开你的卡车去 快点 我们走吧 |
[33:15] | Take Green, it’s clear. | 走绿灯的那条车道 正好那里没有车 |
[33:17] | It’ll get you right onto Barrow. | 走这条路可以把你带回到巴罗街上去 |
[33:19] | Guys, if there’s a line for gas | 大伙儿 如果哪里有人排队等着加油 |
[33:20] | or a wait to buy oil, | 或者等着买机油 |
[33:21] | he could be there. | 他就会出现在那里 |
[33:22] | I’ll handle this. | 这是交给我来处理 |
[33:23] | I don’t want anyone getting hurt. | 我不想让任何人受到伤害 |
[33:24] | Coming up on Stilton. | 马上要进入斯蒂尔顿街了 |
[33:27] | I see the gas station. No one there. | 我看到了个加油站 这里没人 |
[33:29] | On Barrow. Nothing here either. | 正行驶在巴罗街上 这里也没人 |
[33:33] | There he goes. | 他在那儿呢 |
[33:35] | He’s heading toward that onramp! | 他正向着那条斜坡弯道驶去 |
[33:36] | If he gets on that freeway | 如果他上了高速 |
[33:38] | and he finds out we’re after him, | 发现我们在跟踪他 |
[33:39] | in the state he’s in, he could kill someone. | 按他那种状态 他有可能会杀人的 |
[33:41] | I see him! | 我看见他了 |
[33:42] | I’ll force him onto the service road. | 我会强迫他走辅路的 |
[33:46] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[33:54] | Gallo, that you on my tail? | 格洛 是你在跟着我吗 |
[33:56] | No, that’s Happy. | 不是的 是乐乐 |
[33:57] | I’m the headlight headed right toward you. | 我是那个前灯正驶向你的人 |
[34:03] | Playing chicken. | 想玩”谁是胆小鬼”吗 |
[34:05] | Like we used to on our bikes. | 就跟我们以前骑车的时候玩的一样 |
[34:06] | Oh, yeah, head-on collision with a bioweapon in his car. | 跟一辆装着生化武器的车来次直接碰撞 |
[34:09] | This is ill-advised. | 这可不是个好主意 |
[34:10] | So is letting him get away with that damn canister. | 他拿着那个罐子逃跑也不是个好主意 |
[34:12] | There’s no other choice. | 没有别的选择了 |
[34:13] | But, Cabe, I always won at chicken. | 但是 凯布 玩”谁是胆小鬼”总是我赢 |
[34:23] | Doesn’t have to end this way, buddy. | 没必要这样收场的 伙计 |
[34:25] | That’s your call! You’re the only vote that counts. | 那是你的选择 全凭你拿主意 |
[34:27] | I would like a vote in this. | 这事我也想拿个主意 |
[34:28] | You’re boxed in. | 没有你说话的份儿 |
[34:29] | I’ve always had your back and you burned me. | 我一直都在支持你 你却背叛了我 |
[34:31] | This is your last shot to get it right. | 正是你改正的最后一次机会了 |
[34:32] | I got nothing in my life | 我一无所有 |
[34:33] | but this $5 million canister next to me. | 只有我身边这个价值500万美元的罐子 |
[34:36] | That’s a shame, ’cause I’m not letting you cash it in. | 太遗憾了 因为我是不会让你拿到钱的 |
[34:48] | Uh, Cabe, | 凯布 |
[34:50] | I’m gonna slow down now. | 我现在要减速了 |
[34:52] | Yeah, we should, too. | 是啊 我们也该减速了 |
[34:53] | Ten seconds until impact! | 距离撞车还有10秒钟 |
[34:58] | I’m not blinking. | 我不会认输的 |
[34:59] | Me, either. | 我也不会 |
[35:02] | I’m not blinking! | 我不会认输的 |
[35:03] | Three, two, one… | 三 二 一 |
[35:12] | Cabe! | 凯布 |
[35:13] | I’m not blinking! | 我不会认输的 |
[35:24] | Out of the car with your hands up! | 从车上下来 把手举起来 |
[35:40] | Well… | 好吧 |
[35:42] | you finally won at chicken. | 你终于赢了一次”谁是胆小鬼” |
[35:45] | Mick Doherty, | 米克·多赫蒂 |
[35:46] | you’re under arrest! | 你被捕了 |
[35:47] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[35:53] | Want to know the sad thing? | 你知道可悲的是什么吗 |
[35:55] | You’re still the best friend I ever had. | 你还是我最好的朋友 |
[36:01] | Bingo! I just got a bid from a guy | 太棒啦 有人出价 |
[36:04] | willing to buy all the designer soap | 要以十块钱一瓶的价格 |
[36:06] | at ten bucks a bottle! | 买走我的所有设计师品牌香皂 |
[36:07] | I am cleaning up… | 我可是赚大了[清理] |
[36:09] | which is ironic, because I’m giving away all my soap. | 真讽刺 因为我要把这些全都捐了 |
[36:12] | Grady and his men have been apprehended. | 格雷迪和他的手下被捕了 |
[36:13] | The CDC is destroying the bioweapon. | 疾病防治中心会销毁生化武器 |
[36:16] | Lorraine’s not gonna face charges. | 洛兰不会面临指控 |
[36:18] | Mick won’t testify against her, if you can believe that. | 米克不会上庭出卖她 信不信由你 |
[36:20] | The State Department’s | 国务院已经开始 |
[36:21] | looking into Balio’s activities. | 调查巴利奥的活动 |
[36:22] | All in all, it worked. | 总而言之 我们成功了 |
[36:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:28] | Sure. | 不客气 |
[36:31] | Listen, I, uh, owe you all an apology. | 听着 我得和你们道歉 |
[36:36] | I should’ve listened to you | 我该听从你们的警告 |
[36:37] | when you warned me about trusting Mick, | 不该轻信米克 |
[36:39] | but I wanted to believe that he could change. | 但我一厢情愿地以为他能改过自新 |
[36:42] | Because of that, | 因为我的失误 |
[36:43] | I put you all at risk, and that’s unforgiveable. | 让你们去冒险 这是不可原谅的 |
[36:47] | Truth is, no one changes. | 江山易改本性难移 |
[36:50] | And I should’ve known that. | 我早该知道这一点 |
[36:55] | I’m sorry. Truly. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[36:59] | Well, Cabe, | 凯布 |
[37:00] | you were only trying to see the best in Mick | 这只是因为别人都认为米克只是个罪犯 |
[37:01] | when everyone else just saw a criminal. | 而你看到他身上最好的一面 |
[37:04] | Just like you saw the best with this team, | 就像别人都认为我们团队格格不入 |
[37:06] | when everyone just saw misfits. | 而你也看到了我们最好的一面 |
[37:09] | That’s a really wonderful trait | 这真的是一个优秀的品质 |
[37:11] | and you don’t have to apologize for it. | 你不需要道歉 |
[37:14] | Thank you, kiddo. | 谢谢你 孩子 |
[37:15] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[37:18] | You know, I guess, while we’re in the apologizing spirit, | 既然大家都在说道歉 |
[37:22] | I suppose I owe you all one, too. | 我觉得我也该向你们道歉 |
[37:25] | My ego and my pride have always been my Achilles heel | 骄傲自负一直都是我的致命软肋 |
[37:29] | and today I-I let a buffoon | 今天我任凭一个跳梁小丑挑唆 |
[37:31] | egg me into a contest | 卷入一场比赛 |
[37:33] | instead of buying more time, which is what we needed. | 而没有帮大家争取宝贵的时间 |
[37:36] | He literally egged you on by claiming you laid eggs. | 他真的是用下蛋二字来挑唆[蛋]你的 |
[37:39] | That’s funny. | 太搞笑了 |
[37:40] | I take back my apology | 如果我的道歉这么合你胃口 |
[37:42] | as it pertains to you. | 那我还是收回吧 |
[37:43] | I’m the only one whose vice helped this team. | 只有我的恶习派上了用场 |
[37:45] | If it weren’t for my gambling, | 如果我不赌博 |
[37:46] | we wouldn’t have found Lorraine, | 我们就找不到洛兰 |
[37:48] | which led to Mick, which led to us saving | 通过她才发现了米克 我们才能拯救 |
[37:49] | the fine Aztec people of Balio. | 巴利奥的无辜的阿兹特克人民 |
[37:51] | My vice is a virtue. | 我的恶习简直就是美德 |
[37:52] | I never need to change, | 我永远不用改掉 |
[37:53] | and I owe an apology to no one. | 我也不需要对任何人道歉 |
[37:55] | Hey. | 过来 |
[37:56] | You. Me. | 咱俩 |
[37:58] | Talk now. | 谈谈 |
[38:01] | Ah, the missus… | 好吧 听老婆的 |
[38:10] | Yes, my turtledove? | 我的爱人 怎么啦 |
[38:12] | Aah! My nurple! | 我的乳头都被你打紫了 |
[38:13] | You’re an idiot. | 你这个白痴 |
[38:14] | What for? | 为什么啊 |
[38:15] | I just saved the Aztecs. | 我刚拯救了阿兹特克人民 |
[38:17] | You really think that the gambling is a positive? | 你当真以为赌博是正能量 |
[38:19] | You think you don’t need to change | 你以为你不用改 |
[38:21] | that this is good for you? | 这对你有好处 |
[38:22] | Well, if I answer honestly, | 如果我实话实说 |
[38:23] | are you gonna be mad at me? | 你会生我气吗 |
[38:25] | Listen, stupid… | 听着 笨蛋 |
[38:26] | I grew up bouncing | 我从小到大 |
[38:28] | from foster family to group home and back again. | 辗转于寄养家庭和教养院之间 |
[38:31] | One thing they all had in common… | 他们的唯一共同点就是 |
[38:33] | they all promised they’d be the last one. | 都向我保证这是我的最后一站 |
[38:35] | They all promised stability, | 他们都保证说会给我安稳的生活 |
[38:37] | security and happiness. | 安全感和幸福 |
[38:40] | And today, I see someone | 今天我发现你 |
[38:42] | who has the potential to be unreliable. | 有靠不住的苗头 |
[38:45] | Of disappearing back into marathon poker games | 有可能重回旧路消失在无休无止的 |
[38:47] | and betting sessions | 扑克牌局中 或者跑到 |
[38:49] | in a bookmobile with The Hustle. | 流动图书馆里和快手行侠一起赌 |
[38:52] | I cannot have the rug | 我不能再被我在乎的人 |
[38:53] | pulled out from under me again. | 放一次鸽子了 |
[38:56] | I won’t. | 我不会这样的 |
[38:59] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[39:03] | My gambling… | 我的赌隐 |
[39:04] | it’s a shadow of what it was. | 跟过去相比 不值一提 |
[39:05] | Are you kidding? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[39:06] | You’ve been betting like crazy. | 你以前像疯了一样赌 |
[39:08] | I told you: | 我告诉过你 |
[39:09] | that’s ’cause I’m manically thrilled about us | 是因为我对这段感情兴奋得发狂 |
[39:11] | and that is how my pathology plays out. | 我的病态心理就这样释放出来了 |
[39:20] | All right. | 好吧 |
[39:22] | Listen, this is easy to fix. | 听着 问题很容易解决 |
[39:24] | Got a, um… | 我这里有 |
[39:27] | $75 scratch off, | 75块的刮刮乐 |
[39:29] | $12 exacta box for 180 bucks, | 12块的正序连赢票 奖金180块 |
[39:31] | and… and my picks for the weekend games. | 还有我给周末赌局选的号 |
[39:47] | I swear I’m never gonna gamble again. | 我发誓从今往后再也不赌了 |
[39:51] | Ever. | 永远不赌了 |
[39:55] | You heard Cabe. People don’t change. | 你听见凯布说的话了 本性难移 |
[39:57] | I’m not changing. | 我并没有改变本性 |
[39:59] | I made one last monster bet. | 我下了最后一场豪赌 |
[40:02] | I’m gambling | 我赌我这个 |
[40:03] | that a skinny, moderately good-looking | 皮包骨 长得一般般的 |
[40:05] | pain-in-the-neck like me can land someone like you. | 烦人精会和你走到一起 |
[40:10] | It’s the biggest gamble of my life. | 这是我人生中最大的一场赌局 |
[40:15] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[40:19] | Okay. | 好 |
[40:27] | Do you really believe that people can’t change? | 你真的相信本性难移吗 |
[40:30] | Unfortunately, I do, son. | 很不幸 我确实相信 孩子 |
[40:32] | Good. | 很好 |
[40:33] | Because Toby is pretty astute, | 因为托比很机灵 |
[40:35] | and he saw a connection with art imbedded in your psyche, | 他看出你有艺术气质 |
[40:39] | so I hacked some of your private records. | 所以我黑进了你的个人档案 |
[40:43] | I’m not sure I appreciate that. | 我可不喜欢这样 |
[40:45] | With pure intentions. | 我的动机是纯粹的 |
[40:46] | Anyway, I found that you took some classes | 总之 我发现你在布鲁克林 |
[40:49] | at a high school for the arts in Brooklyn. | 一所艺术高中上过课 |
[40:52] | I took a lot of heat for that. | 因为这个我被欺负得很惨 |
[40:53] | Boys in my neighborhood didn’t paint. | 我家附近的小子们不画画 |
[40:56] | Mick always had my back. | 米克一直很支持我 |
[40:58] | He thought it was cool I was artistic. | 他觉得我有艺术细胞挺酷的 |
[41:00] | Well, it obviously still means something to you, so… | 显然这对你还有意义 |
[41:04] | I signed you up for a class at the community college. | 所以我在社区大学给你报了班 |
[41:08] | The session starts at 9:00 tonight. | 今晚九点上课 |
[41:11] | Oh, I don’t know, kid. | 我不确定要去 孩子 |
[41:13] | Well, it’s already paid for, | 反正已经交过钱了 |
[41:15] | so… consider it. | 所以考虑一下吧 |
[41:25] | So tonight, | 今晚 |
[41:26] | we’re going to be working with | 我们要用浅粉和钛白 |
[41:27] | Light Portrait Pink and Titanium White. | 这两种颜料作画 |
[41:36] | Is something wrong? | 有问题吗 |
[41:37] | No, it’s just… | 没有 只是 |
[41:40] | I’m not sure if I’m still a guy who paints. | 我不确定自己还是当年那个画画的家伙 |
[41:48] | Did you paint once? | 你曾经学过画画 |
[41:49] | Yes. | 是的 |
[41:51] | Why? | 为什么学呢 |
[41:54] | ‘Cause I liked it. | 因为我喜欢 |
[41:56] | My friend encouraged me. | 我的朋友也鼓励我 |
[41:59] | Sounds like a good friend. | 听起来是个不错的朋友 |
[42:03] | He was. | 曾经是的 |
[42:07] | He was. | 曾经是的 |