时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | The 2016 ScorpiOlympics | 2016届天蝎奥林匹克 |
[00:06] | has been a nail-biter. | 真是令人紧张 |
[00:07] | And next up is the Brain-Freeze Slalom, | 接下来是冻脑障碍解题 |
[00:10] | in which these finely tuned mathletes | 几位几经历练的数学选手 |
[00:12] | chug 44-ounce Coldee Freezees | 将喝下44盎司的冰沙 |
[00:14] | and attempt to solve the Viennese binomial theorem, | 然后解决维也纳二项式定理 |
[00:18] | whatever that is. | 管它是啥玩意 |
[00:21] | And they’re off! | 他们开始了 |
[00:26] | Toby takes an early lead, | 托比现在领先 |
[00:28] | Happy just on his tail. | 乐乐也紧随其后 |
[00:31] | Sly is just really struggling | 希尔现在在于 |
[00:32] | from a major, major brain freeze. | 很可怕的脑冻结斗争 |
[00:34] | That must be painful. | 肯定很难受吧 |
[00:39] | And in a stunning upset, | 精彩的爆冷 |
[00:41] | Dr. Curtis steals the gold | 柯蒂斯医生拿下金牌 |
[00:43] | in a category Sly Dodd should’ve run away with. | 而这本该是希尔·多德轻松拿下的一局 |
[00:47] | These drinks are 6.4 degrees Fahrenheit. | 这东西有零下14度呢 |
[00:50] | Given the speed pain receptors send signals | 考虑到痛觉感受器向三叉神经 |
[00:51] | to the trigeminal nerve, | 传输信号的速度 |
[00:53] | not having a physical reaction is impossible! | 没有生理反应是不可能的 |
[00:56] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[00:58] | He coated his mouth with almond butter | 他往嘴里涂了杏仁油 |
[01:00] | to reduce the capillary constriction. | 以缓解毛细血管收缩 |
[01:02] | Performance-enhancing nut butters aren’t allowed. | 增强表现的果仁奶油是不许使用的 |
[01:05] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你们在说什么 |
[01:07] | Okay, disqualified for shenanigans. | 好了 因耍伎俩被取消比赛资格了 |
[01:09] | I already gave up gambling. | 我已经放弃了赌博 |
[01:10] | If I give up cheating, what’s left? | 再放弃作弊还剩什么啊 |
[01:13] | Cheaters never prosper. | 作弊的没前途 |
[01:14] | Why are you so ornery today? | 你今天脾气好大啊 |
[01:16] | What, did you get more rejection letters? | 又收到被拒信了吗 |
[01:19] | Three of my last four options. | 上四个选项中三个被拒 |
[01:21] | No game show in the U.S. or Mexico will have me | 美国和墨西哥的竞猜节目都不肯要我 |
[01:23] | since I crushed it on The Price Is Right, | 就因为我在《价格竞猜》上太厉害了 |
[01:25] | which, by the way, is the only show with integrity. | 对了 那是唯一要点脸的节目 |
[01:27] | Can you please keep it down? | 能不能小点声 |
[01:29] | Your games are interrupting my research. | 你们的游戏打扰我的研究了 |
[01:31] | Taking gold in Freestyle Buzzkill, Walter O’Brien. | 各种扫兴比赛金牌得主 沃特·奥布莱恩 |
[01:34] | Want to join our Olympics? | 想加入我们的奥林匹克吗 |
[01:35] | No, I take issue with the Olympics. | 不 我对奥林匹克有不满 |
[01:37] | They started in 776 BC. | 是公元前776年开始举行 |
[01:40] | And with an average duration of three weeks | 当时平均时长是三周 |
[01:42] | and 5,000 athletes per Games, that is one… | 每项比赛要五千名运动员 那就是 |
[01:44] | 134 million man-hours. | 1.34亿人时 |
[01:47] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[01:48] | Think about all the progress that we could’ve made | 想想看如果古希腊人如果不是 |
[01:49] | if the ancient Greeks had done work instead | 浪费时间比谁把重物丢得远 |
[01:52] | of seeing who could throw heavy objects the furthest. | 而是去工作 能取得多少进步 |
[01:55] | Least they could throw. | 至少他们会投 |
[01:56] | Maybe you’re against playing ’cause you have a rag arm. | 或许你不肯玩是因为你手臂无力 |
[01:59] | That’s false. | 才不是 |
[02:00] | Think you can win, | 你觉得你能赢吗 |
[02:01] | 197? Prove it. | 197智商 证明一下啊 |
[02:05] | A new turn of events | 天蝎奥林匹克 |
[02:07] | for the ScorpiOlympics. | 出现了新的转机 |
[02:08] | Walter O’Brien calculates weight, distance, | 沃特·奥布莱恩 计算了重量 距离 |
[02:13] | aerodynamics, and… | 空气动力学 然后 |
[02:16] | throws! | 投了 |
[02:20] | Yeah, the beans shifted in the bag, | 豆子在袋子里晃动了 |
[02:22] | throwing off the trajectory. | 导致轨道偏离 |
[02:23] | Bag’s not the only thing full of beans. | 袋子不是唯一装满了豆子的东西 |
[02:25] | O’Brien, heads up. | 奥布莱恩 小心 |
[02:37] | I need to buy a new lens for my microscope. | 我得给我的显微镜买新透镜 |
[02:44] | That guy doesn’t respect the game. | 那家伙不尊重比赛 |
[02:50] | Call Know-It-All. | 呼叫百事通 |
[02:52] | Calling Know-It-All. | 呼叫百事通 |
[02:56] | Let me guess, you want a rematch. | 我猜猜 你想重赛 |
[02:58] | You need to turn the Bunsen burner off in my lab. | 把我实验室里的本生灯关掉 |
[03:00] | Okay. You’ve been buried in that lab for weeks now. | 好 你在实验室里泡了几周了 |
[03:04] | Want to know why? | 想知道为什么吗 |
[03:05] | Nope. | 不想 |
[03:06] | ‘Cause dating blew up in your face | 因为约会失败 |
[03:07] | and you’re retreating to your comfort zone, work. | 你就撤回到舒适区工作里了 |
[03:11] | Listen, would you just please shut it off for me. | 听着 你能不能就赶紧去替我关掉 |
[03:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:21] | – Mr. O’Brien. – Yes. | -奥布莱恩先生 -是我 |
[03:24] | Doctor’s still behind. | 医生待会就来 |
[03:25] | You’ll be seen shortly. | 很快就会给你看看 |
[03:27] | You know, I’m really fine. | 我其实没事 |
[03:29] | I’m sure you are, but you were in an accident. | 当然了 但你出了事故 |
[03:31] | We got to do a full CT workup, all right? | 我们得进行全面CT检查 好吗 |
[03:33] | So just hold tight. | 等等吧 |
[03:39] | How’s it goin’? | 怎么样了 |
[03:42] | Head injury, huh? | 头部创伤吗 |
[03:43] | Apparently. | 是啊 |
[03:44] | Are you experiencing double vision? | 你有看到重影吗 |
[03:46] | Ringing in your ears? | 耳鸣吗 |
[03:48] | – No. – No. | -没有 -好 |
[03:49] | Vertigo? Nausea? | 眩晕 恶心 |
[03:51] | Neck pain? TMJ? | 脖子痛 颞下颌关节 |
[03:53] | No, Doctor, I’m-I’m fine. | 没有 医生 我没事 |
[03:54] | I’d just… I-I would really like to go. | 我只想出院 |
[03:57] | Uh, I, actually… | 其实 |
[03:59] | Uh, I’m not a doctor. | 我不是医生 |
[04:01] | But many people think I’m a doctor because I wear this coat. | 但因为我穿着白大褂 很多人当我是医生 |
[04:04] | But, you know, I just like to wear white. | 但我其实只是喜欢穿白的 |
[04:06] | And the California Bar ruled that, uh, | 根据加州律师协会裁决 |
[04:08] | I’m allowed to wear it in here. | 我有权在医院里这么穿 |
[04:14] | You’re a lawyer. | 你是个律师 |
[04:15] | Yes. | 是的 |
[04:17] | That’s my card. | 这是我的名片 |
[04:19] | And since you’ve identified me as an attorney on your own | 既然你独立认出了我是个律师 |
[04:22] | and told me you’re feeling okay, | 还告诉我你没事 |
[04:23] | I’m allowed to give you that | 我可以给你这张名片 |
[04:24] | without violating any solicitation rules. | 这不违反任何教唆法规 |
[04:27] | Heywood Ja-help-em? | 海伍德·贾赫普弥 |
[04:29] | Ja-help… That’s a unique middle name. | 这中间名好独特 |
[04:31] | Actually, it’s pronounced, uh, Ja-help-me, | 其实 是贾…赫普弥 |
[04:34] | as in, “Hey, Would Ya Help Me?” | 就是”你好 能帮帮我吗” |
[04:38] | I had it legally changed for business purposes. | 我为了生意合法改的 |
[04:40] | Back of your card looks like a $20 bill. | 你名片背面像是20美元 |
[04:43] | It’s cool, right? | 挺酷的吧 |
[04:44] | Yeah, that’s so if people throw ’em away, | 这样如果有人丢掉 |
[04:45] | you know, other folks will come by and be like, | 别人看到了 |
[04:47] | “Oh, cool, $20.” They’ll pick ’em up | 会当是20块捡起来 |
[04:49] | and then they’ll be like, “Oh, it’s a lawyer.” | 然后一看 是律师名片 |
[04:50] | And then they’ll… A lot of people throw ’em away. | 然后他们会再丢掉…很多人会把名片丢掉 |
[04:53] | Heywood, we’ve told you we don’t want you | 海伍德 我们都说过不希望你 |
[04:55] | hanging around the ER. | 在急诊室里混了 |
[04:56] | Bernice, we’re having a conversation here. | 伯妮丝 我们说话呢 |
[04:58] | Counting to three, I’m calling the Bar Association. One… | 数到三 我就打给律师协会 一 |
[05:01] | Uncool, Bernice. | 你怎么能这样 伯妮丝 |
[05:03] | …two… | 二 |
[05:04] | In any case, | 不管如何 |
[05:05] | I’m really glad you’re feeling better. | 我很高兴你好点了 |
[05:06] | But if you feel a turn, | 但如果你又觉得不舒服了 |
[05:08] | Heywood Jahelpme… | 海伍德·贾赫普弥[你好 能帮帮我吗] |
[05:10] | by giving me a call and letting me be your lawyer? | 给我打个电话 让我当你的律师 |
[05:15] | Yeah, sure. | 好啊 |
[05:17] | Oh, okay. Great. | 那好 太好了 |
[05:19] | Cool. | 好啊 |
[05:25] | I’m Jennifer Pearson. | 我是詹妮弗·皮尔森 |
[05:26] | I-I got a call. | 我接到电话 |
[05:27] | We’re here for my daughter Olivia’s heart transplant. | 我们是为我女儿奥利维亚的心脏移植而来 |
[05:29] | We’ve been expecting you. Since you were moved up on the list, | 我们在等你们呢 由于你们在名单上被提前了 |
[05:33] | there’s a few more forms to sign. | 还要填几张表格 |
[05:35] | Olivia, if you just want to have a seat, we’ll be right with you. | 奥利维亚 请坐吧 我们待会就叫你 |
[05:38] | You want to go sit right there? | 去那边坐吧 |
[05:39] | Okay. | 好 |
[05:46] | Heart transplant, huh? | 心脏移植啊 |
[05:48] | Yep. Bump? | 嗯 撞到头了 |
[05:51] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:51] | I win. | 我赢了 |
[05:54] | You’re humorous. | 你真幽默 |
[05:55] | That’s good. You know, humor is proven to | 很好 研究证实 |
[05:58] | boost the immune response and speed recovery. | 幽默有利于增长免疫反应和速度恢复 |
[06:00] | Not that you need to be concerned. | 我不是说你要担心这些 |
[06:02] | 40 years ago, heart transplants were in their infancy, | 四十年前 心脏移植技术还处于萌芽期 |
[06:04] | but with modern medicine, you’ll be just… fine. | 但是在现代医学条件下 你会…没问题 |
[06:07] | I know. Just in time, too. | 我知道 赶上好时代了 |
[06:11] | My color’s graying, fingers are cold, | 我的脸色变差 手指冰冷 |
[06:13] | my heart’s ejection fraction is 12%. | 我心脏的射血分数是百分之十二 |
[06:18] | I… read a lot about my condition. | 我…对我的情况很有研究 |
[06:22] | That’s an advanced book for someone your age. | 这本书对于你这个年纪的孩子来说太晦涩了 |
[06:25] | I’ve been around so many doctors, | 我看过了很多医生 |
[06:28] | I decided to become one. | 决定自己也成为医生 |
[06:31] | Figure I can help kids like me. | 也许能帮到我这样的孩子 |
[06:33] | Greater good. | 为了更伟大的事业 |
[06:34] | You should make sure that your friends collect your schoolwork | 你在恢复的时候应该让你的小伙伴帮你 |
[06:36] | while you recover so you don’t fall behind. | 整理学校的功课 这样不会落下太多 |
[06:39] | My teachers will send my work home. | 我的老师会把作业送到我家 |
[06:40] | Not your friends? | 不是你的朋友吗 |
[06:41] | I don’t get out a lot. | 我出院时间不多 |
[06:44] | Miss a lot of school. | 缺了很多课 |
[06:45] | It’s tough making friends. | 很难交到朋友 |
[06:47] | All because one organ in your body | 全都是因为你体内某个器官 |
[06:49] | wasn’t built like everyone else’s. | 构造与其他人不同 |
[06:53] | I know how that feels. | 我知道那种感受 |
[07:01] | Hey, hey, sweetie. | 亲爱的 |
[07:02] | Oh. You know what, um, let’s go get you some water. | 这样吧 我们去给你拿点水 |
[07:08] | Walter. | 沃特 |
[07:09] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[07:10] | Yeah, it’s a minor contusion. | 轻微擦伤而已 |
[07:12] | Uh, the guy who hit me is also okay. | 撞到我的家伙也没事 |
[07:15] | He got sent home. | 他被送回家了 |
[07:16] | Speaking of which… | 说到这个… |
[07:17] | Whoa, hold on. | 等等 |
[07:17] | Did you get your head examined? | 你检查过你的头了吗 |
[07:18] | Yes. By more than 20 specialists | 是啊 童年时期至少 |
[07:21] | throughout my childhood. | 有二十名专家都检查过了 |
[07:22] | You know what he means. | 你知道他是什么意思 |
[07:23] | You need diagnostic tests. | 你需要进行诊断性试验 |
[07:25] | What I need is to get back to work. | 我需要回去干活 |
[07:27] | You know, if today’s taught me anything, | 要说今天我学到了什么 |
[07:28] | it’s to make every second count. | 那就是珍惜每一秒的时间 |
[07:29] | So based on my genetics | 所以根据我的基因 |
[07:31] | and projected scientific advancements, | 以及飞速发展的科学技术 |
[07:33] | my life expectancy is at 90 years. | 我的预期寿命是90年 |
[07:36] | My life is more than a third over. | 我的人生已经过了超过三分之一 |
[07:37] | Want to trade? | 想换一换吗 |
[07:39] | Okay, that girl over there, | 那个女孩 |
[07:41] | she is getting a heart transplant | 她要进行心脏移植 |
[07:44] | and she’s still thinking about future productivity. | 但她仍然想着未来的生产力 |
[07:46] | I have a bump. | 我撞了一下 |
[07:48] | I stopped my research to play games today. | 就中止研究玩了一天游戏 |
[07:51] | That’s not gonna happen again. | 我以后不会再这样了 |
[07:52] | I’m gonna use my life for what is most important, | 我要将我的生命花在最重要的事上 |
[07:55] | and that is work. | 那就是工作 |
[07:57] | Well, as long as you have your priorities straight. | 既然你搞清楚了自己的当务之急 |
[07:59] | Make room! | 让一让 |
[08:00] | Prep Trauma Bay One with two milligrams of lorazepam, | 在一号创伤室准备两毫克氯羟安定 |
[08:03] | D50, and clear the CT scanner. | 贫血 准备CT扫描 |
[08:05] | Ma’am, please, out of the way! | 女士 请让开 |
[08:06] | They’re not treating him properly. | 他们的治疗方法不对 |
[08:07] | That’s not just a seizure. | 这不仅仅是癫痫 |
[08:08] | Clear the CT scanner. Sir, please. | 准备CT扫描 先生 请让开 |
[08:10] | I’m a doctor. Is this man also running a fever? | 我是医生 这个人是不是还在发烧 |
[08:12] | Come on, let’s go. | 快点 我们走 |
[08:13] | If he has a fever, | 如果他在发烧 |
[08:14] | he could very well have the Nibori virus. | 他就很有可能患有诺伯里病毒 |
[08:16] | Look at the beginning of ulcers by his nostrils. | 看看他鼻孔附近出现的溃疡 |
[08:18] | These are post-surgical complications, | 这是术后并发症 |
[08:20] | likely the result of infection. | 很可能是受到感染 |
[08:21] | Now, sir, please step aside. | 先生 请你让一让 |
[08:22] | Those are indicative of the Nibori virus! | 这些症状说明他患有诺伯里病毒 |
[08:24] | Sir, you are preventing me from treating this patient. Security! | 先生 你是在妨碍我救治这名病人 保安 |
[08:27] | I don’t often play the med school card, | 我一般不拿我的医学院说是 |
[08:29] | but I went to Harvard. | 但我上过哈佛 |
[08:30] | Seriously? | 搞什么 |
[08:31] | You are giving this man improper care. | 你对这名病患的救治手法有误 |
[08:33] | Run the test. | 检测一下 |
[08:35] | Don’t go anywhere. | 哪儿都别走 |
[08:36] | If you’re right, I’m gonna want to talk to you. | 如果你说得没错 我要和你谈谈 |
[08:37] | If you’re wrong, I’m gonna have you arrested. | 如果你说错了 我就要把你抓起来 |
[08:40] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[08:45] | Well, you make friends wherever we go. | 我们到哪儿你都能交上朋友 |
[08:54] | So much for not wasting the rest of my life. | 珍惜我生命的计划彻底泡汤 |
[08:58] | Sir. | 先生 |
[09:00] | Doctor. | 医生 |
[09:01] | The patient tested positive for Nibori virus. | 那名病人检测结果证实患有诺伯里病毒 |
[09:04] | He’s been quarantined. | 他已经被隔离了 |
[09:06] | Now, how did you get that diagnosis right? | 你怎么判断出这个结果的 |
[09:08] | I remember everything I ever learned in my training, | 我记得我受训时学到的所有东西 |
[09:10] | every journal article and research paper I’ve ever read. | 以及我读过的所有文献和研究论文 |
[09:13] | I’m a genius. | 我是一名天才 |
[09:14] | Wow. And so humble. | 还真够谦虚的 |
[09:16] | No, no. He means he’s an actual genius. | 不 他的意思是他真的是一名天才 |
[09:18] | They all are, except for me and… | 他们都是 除了我和… |
[09:20] | that guy there. | 那家伙 |
[09:22] | We work for Homeland. | 我们为国安局工作 |
[09:23] | Be smart. Solve problems. That’s what we do. | 靠聪明才智解决问题 这就是我们的工作 |
[09:25] | Oh, yeah? Well, we’ve got a real head-scratcher right here. | 是吗 我们现在倒真的有一个大问题 |
[09:28] | How the hell does a guy who came in three days ago | 这个三天前被送进来的病人 |
[09:30] | with a clean bill of health, save for a routine appendectomy, | 毫无病史 只是来做个常规阑尾切除术 |
[09:33] | wind up with a lethal disease | 怎么会患有远东地区 |
[09:34] | found only in the Far East? | 独有的致命病毒呢 |
[09:36] | He hasn’t been to Asia lately? | 他最近没去过亚洲吗 |
[09:37] | Never been out of the U.S. | 从来没出过国 |
[09:38] | Did you give him any blood transfusions | 在进行阑尾切除术时 你给他 |
[09:39] | during the appendectomy? | 输过血吗 |
[09:41] | Two units. | 两单位 |
[09:41] | There’s your single point of failure. | 千里之堤 溃于蚁穴 |
[09:44] | His what? | 什么 |
[09:45] | He came in with no disease. | 他来的时候还好好的 |
[09:46] | You gave him blood– now he has a disease. | 你给他输了血 现在他染病了 |
[09:49] | I’m not a genius, and even I can figure that one out. | 我虽然不是天才 但我也想得明白 |
[09:52] | No. All of our blood is screened. | 不 我们的血液都经过严格筛选 |
[09:53] | Then your on-site blood storage is compromised. | 那么你们的现存血库遭到了污染 |
[09:56] | So if you give us access to your computer, | 所以如果你能让我们登入你们的电脑 |
[09:58] | maybe we can possibly isolate the issue. | 也许我们能查清问题的根源 |
[10:02] | Well, I was expecting to see some kind of a hack | 我还指望看到有人黑进了系统 |
[10:04] | into the system controlling the security doors | 控制了安全门 |
[10:06] | and cameras, but there’s nothing. | 和监控录像呢 结果什么都没有 |
[10:08] | Fast-forwarding through the video from the past week. | 快进上周的监控录像 |
[10:10] | Only people coming in here are taking blood bags and leaving. | 只看到有人进来拿了血袋离开 |
[10:13] | No one’s tampering. | 没人在搞破坏 |
[10:15] | Guys, | 伙计们 |
[10:17] | Dr. Mohan has received a disturbing e-mail. | 摩汉医生收到了一封令人不安的邮件 |
[10:20] | Two patients at other L.A. hospitals | 还有两名病人在洛杉矶医院 |
[10:21] | were diagnosed with Nibori. | 诊断出患有诺伯里病毒 |
[10:22] | Both had blood transfusions. | 两人都曾输过血 |
[10:24] | All area hospitals get their blood | 这两家医院的血液 |
[10:26] | from the county depository, the Lipsger Blood Bank. | 都是从县供血库 里普斯格血库取的 |
[10:29] | So… it isn’t just this place. | 所以…不止这个地方 |
[10:31] | There’s been a system-wide contamination | 整个血库系统 |
[10:32] | of the whole inventory. | 都遭到了污染 |
[10:34] | Dr. Mohan, you just parted your lips | 摩汉医生 你刚张开嘴巴 |
[10:36] | to let in more O2– a terror marker– | 想呼吸更多氧气 这可不妙 |
[10:38] | what’s up? | 怎么回事 |
[10:39] | As blood bank supervisor for this hospital | 作为这家医院的血库监管员 |
[10:41] | I work closely with the county depository. | 我跟县血库有密切的合作关系 |
[10:43] | They have a cache of Nibori-diseased blood | 他们也将用于研究的 |
[10:45] | in the same facility meant for research. | 诺伯里病毒血样存放在同一个地方 |
[10:47] | So somehow the diseased research blood | 所以用于研究的病毒血样 |
[10:49] | got mixed in with the healthy blood? | 不知怎么跟健康的血液混在了一起 |
[10:51] | That’s the thing– | 那就是问题所在 |
[10:52] | all the labels on our blood bags here | 我们这里所有血袋上的标签 |
[10:54] | had the correct barcodes. | 条形码都是正确的 |
[10:55] | They were labeled safe. | 它们都被标记为安全 |
[10:56] | Must be a printing error. | 一定是打印错误 |
[10:57] | So there’s no way | 所以就没办法 |
[10:58] | of knowing which blood bags have the virus. | 看出哪些血袋携带了病毒了 |
[11:00] | Anyone in the county getting a transfusion could get infected. | 县里任何一位接受输血的人都可能被感染 |
[11:05] | Well, what if we test all the blood for Nibori | 我们能不能把所有血都拿去检测诺伯里 |
[11:08] | and see which is safe to use? | 然后找出安全可用的 |
[11:09] | Those tests take 12 hours. | 那些测试得花12个小时 |
[11:11] | An immediate viral test can only be done on someone who’s already infected | 即时的病毒测试只能用于已经被感染的人 |
[11:14] | ’cause the viral load’s higher when it’s already incubated. | 因为在潜伏期时 病毒载量会高一些 |
[11:16] | Cabe, you need to get Homeland | 凯布 你得让国土安全部 |
[11:18] | to shut down the entire L.A. blood supply | 停止整个洛杉矶的血液供应 |
[11:19] | until it can get tested. | 直到检测完成 |
[11:20] | No surgeries, no transfusions, nothing. | 不能进行手术 输血 什么也不能 |
[11:23] | Can-can we get clean blood from a blood drive? | 我们能从献血车搞到干净的血吗 |
[11:25] | We can’t replace 25,000 units of blood with a blood drive. | 我们没办法用一辆献血车代替两万五千份血液 |
[11:28] | And if the hospital tries to buy it from a national blood bank, | 假如医院想从国家血库买血的话 |
[11:30] | it’ll take a day to get here. | 也得要一天时间才能到这 |
[11:31] | A mix-up in labels is gonna result in people dying. | 弄乱标签可是会害死人的 |
[11:33] | Not as many as if there’s a viral outbreak | 假如被污染的血浆导致了病毒爆发 |
[11:35] | from tainted blood. | 那死的人就更多了 |
[11:36] | Uh, guys, | 伙计们 |
[11:37] | anyone else noticing how freaked out our pal Mohan is? | 有人注意到摩汉老兄是有多惊慌了吗 |
[11:40] | Doctor, do you have some info | 医生 你有什么信息 |
[11:41] | you need to share with us? | 是需要和我们分享一下的吗 |
[11:42] | Uh, the hospital got an e-mail. | 医院收到了一封邮件 |
[11:45] | Let me guess– this wasn’t a printing error. | 让我猜猜 这不是打印错误 |
[11:47] | Someone reached out | 有人联系你们 |
[11:47] | to tell you this was on purpose, this was intentional. | 告诉你们这是有意为之 |
[11:50] | Yes. | 没错 |
[11:53] | Bloody hell. | 该死 |
[12:04] | There’ve been threats to infiltrate | 几年来一直有人威胁要渗入 |
[12:06] | the U.S. health care system for years. | 美国医保系统 |
[12:07] | This is terrorism. | 这是恐怖袭击 |
[12:08] | Is there some vaccine for Nibori | 有没有防治诺伯里的疫苗 |
[12:10] | so the patients can still get procedures? | 让病人们能继续进行手术 |
[12:11] | There is, but it takes two weeks to take effect. | 有 但疫苗要花两周才能生效 |
[12:13] | That’s too long. | 时间太长了 |
[12:14] | Uh, just got word– the FBI’s on the case. | 刚刚收到消息 联调局在跟进这案子了 |
[12:16] | Homeland wants us to get into it as well. | 国土安全部希望我们也介入 |
[12:19] | Walter, can you trace the source of the e-mail threat? | 沃特 你能追踪到那封邮件的来源吗 |
[12:21] | Well, I’m doing what I can from Dr. Mohan’s phone, | 我尽量用摩汉医生的手机在查了 |
[12:23] | but the e-mail was routed through TOR– | 但这封邮件通过了洋葱路由 |
[12:25] | it’s virtually untraceable. It could take weeks. | 基本上无法追踪 可能要花上几周 |
[12:27] | Well, we don’t have that long. | 我们没有那么长的时间 |
[12:28] | Any car accident, | 只要发生车祸 |
[12:29] | people that would normally live are gonna die | 正常情况下能活下来的人就都会死了 |
[12:30] | because there’s no blood. | 因为无血可输 |
[12:31] | Forget car accidents– | 别管什么车祸了 |
[12:32] | What if we have another earthquake like last month’s | 假如我们再经历一次上个月那种地震 |
[12:34] | without usable blood? | 却没有可用的血怎么办 |
[12:36] | What do you mean you’re stopping all surgeries? | 什么叫你们要停止一切手术 |
[12:38] | Oh, no. Olivia. | 不 奥利维亚 |
[12:39] | I want nothing more than to perform your daughter’s surgery, | 我非常想给您女儿做手术 |
[12:42] | but we don’t have the blood that is necessary for the operation. | 但我们没有手术必须的血液 |
[12:45] | My daughter has been on a wait list for seven years. | 我女儿在等待名单上排了七年了 |
[12:47] | They only moved her up | 他们之所以把她往前移 |
[12:48] | because her heart is failing. | 就是因为她的心脏正在衰竭 |
[12:49] | She has days. This is her last chance. | 她只剩几天了 这是她最后的机会 |
[12:52] | We can’t go ahead with surgery without having… | 我们不能在没有血液的情况下进行手术 |
[12:54] | Excuse me. Yeah, I’m with Homeland, | 打扰一下 我是和国土安全部一起的 |
[12:57] | I’m working on the tainted blood issue. | 我正在处理血浆被污染一案 |
[12:58] | I am a Type O negative, I’m a universal donor. | 我是阴性O型血 是通用血型 |
[13:02] | You can take what you need. | 你可以用我的血 |
[13:03] | It’s appreciated, but Olivia has an incredibly rare blood type– | 谢谢你 但奥利维亚的血型非常罕见 |
[13:07] | Lutheran AB negative– which doesn’t take Type O. | 是卢氏阴性AB型血 不能用O型血 |
[13:09] | That’s less than .0003% of the population. | 那种血型的人口占比不到百万分之三 |
[13:12] | That’s right. The blood that we had for her surgery | 没错 我们为她的手术准备的血 |
[13:15] | was the only blood within 500 miles. | 是方圆500英里内唯一的这类血 |
[13:18] | Mom, I don’t understand. | 妈妈 我不明白 |
[13:20] | No, it’s okay, baby, | 没事的 宝贝 |
[13:21] | we’re gonna-we’re gonna figure this out. | 我们会…我们会解决这个问题的 |
[13:23] | Don’t you worry. | 别担心 |
[13:25] | We both know there’s a 100% chance that she’ll die | 我们都清楚假如她不换心脏的话 |
[13:27] | if she doesn’t get the heart | 她百分之百会死 |
[13:28] | and only 10% | 而你用了那个血的话 |
[13:30] | if you use the blood, | 她只有百分之十的可能会死 |
[13:31] | so, statistically, | 所以从统计学上看 |
[13:31] | it makes sense to do the surgery | 尽管有风险 但进行手术 |
[13:33] | despite the risk. | 是合理的 |
[13:34] | State and federal regulations | 州里和联邦的条例 |
[13:35] | prohibit transfusing blood that may be tainted. | 都禁止我们使用可能被污染的血液 |
[13:38] | I’ll lose my license and be jailed, | 我会丢掉执照 被抓去坐牢的 |
[13:39] | the hospital could be decertified. | 医院也可能被吊销执照 |
[13:41] | Then test it! | 那就测试一下啊 |
[13:42] | We do not have the time… | 我们没有时间了… |
[13:46] | A donor heart is good for 24 hours after death. | 捐献者的心脏只在死亡后24小时内有效 |
[13:49] | This one was held up in a snowstorm in Bangor for 15 hours, | 这个心脏因暴风雪而滞留班戈15个小时 |
[13:52] | then medivaced here. | 然后用直升机送到这里 |
[13:53] | It is only viable for four and a half more hours. | 它只能再坚持4.5小时了 |
[13:56] | So if we can find out who mixed up the blood, | 所以假如我们能找出是谁把血浆弄混的 |
[13:57] | then maybe we can figure out which blood is safe to use. | 那我们也许就能找出哪些血是安全可用的 |
[14:00] | And then you can do the surgery on Olivia. | 然后你就能给奥利维亚进行手术了 |
[14:02] | But we have to do it before that heart goes bad. | 但我们得赶在心脏坏死之前搞定 |
[14:04] | And that would be in under 270 minutes. | 只有不到270分钟了 |
[14:07] | No one can do that. | 没人能够做到的 |
[14:10] | She’s wrong. | 她说的不对 |
[14:13] | We can and we will. | 我们能做到 而且我们会做到 |
[14:17] | Olivia, I promise, | 奥利维亚 我保证 |
[14:19] | my team and I are gonna save you. | 我的团队和我一定会拯救你的 |
[14:26] | So we know the blood was somehow mixed up | 我们知道血是在被捐献出来后 |
[14:28] | between being donated and arriving at hospitals. | 到达医院之前被搞混的 |
[14:31] | Correct. So there are two options. | 没错 所以有两个选择 |
[14:32] | There’s screening lab or distribution center. | 筛选实验室或者配送中心 |
[14:35] | So, Happy, Toby, Paige and I will split up | 乐乐 托比 佩吉和我分头行动 |
[14:37] | and cover that. | 检查这两处 |
[14:38] | Sly, you try to track the terrorist’s e-mail | 希尔 你试试追踪恐怖分子的邮件 |
[14:40] | and, Cabe, will stay with him | 凯布 你和他待在一起 |
[14:41] | in case you get a lead. | 以防你得到什么线索 |
[14:45] | Every donation in L.A. County’s brought here; | 整个洛杉矶献的血都会被送到这里 |
[14:48] | screened for over 100 diseases, | 进行一百多种疾病检查 |
[14:50] | separated into platelets, red and white blood cells | 然后被分成血小板 红白血细胞 |
[14:53] | and other components. | 以及其他成分 |
[14:54] | But we haven’t noticed anything amiss with our system. | 但我们没发现我们的系统出了什么错啊 |
[14:56] | Because there isn’t. | 因为没有错 |
[14:57] | I pored over your code. | 我仔细看了你们的代码 |
[14:59] | Your computers were not compromised. | 你们的电脑没有被入侵 |
[15:01] | And there’s been no physical breach | 你们的门锁或警报 |
[15:02] | of your locks and your alarms. | 也没被外力破坏 |
[15:04] | Those two employees I spoke with earlier– | 之前和我谈过的两个员工 |
[15:05] | are they the only ones with access to the system? | 只有他们俩能进入这个系统对吗 |
[15:08] | Yes. | 是的 |
[15:08] | Well, then it wasn’t an inside job. | 那也不是内部作案 |
[15:10] | I saw honesty markers on each of them. | 我看他们两个都是老实人 |
[15:12] | They didn’t do it. | 不是他们做的 |
[15:14] | Neither did you. | 也不是你做的 |
[15:16] | Thank you. I think. | 谢谢你…吧 |
[15:18] | Uh, we’re burning time | 我们在浪费时间 |
[15:20] | and Olivia needs that blood. | 而奥利维亚急需用血 |
[15:22] | I sure hope Cabe and Sly got something. | 真希望凯布和希尔能发现些什么 |
[15:23] | I got nothing. | 我什么也没查到 |
[15:24] | The metadata from the terrorist’s e-mail | 恐怖分子的邮件中的元数据 |
[15:26] | lacks a geotag to pinpoint its location. | 没有能供我定位的地理位置标签 |
[15:28] | The strange thing is | 奇怪的是 |
[15:29] | the e-mail was transferred at a very slow rate– | 这封邮件的发送速度极慢 |
[15:32] | 14.4K modem slow. | 只有14.4K的拨号连接速度 |
[15:34] | Why the hell would someone use dialup? | 为什么这人要拨号上网 |
[15:35] | Even I know that’s ancient. | 连我都知道那过时了 |
[15:36] | Because it’s actually harder to trace old-school tech | 因为老式技术的确比现代无线信号 |
[15:38] | than a modern wireless signal. | 要难追踪 |
[15:39] | But I’m hacking the phone company’s servers | 但我正在黑电话公司的服务器 |
[15:42] | to see where the data is being sent | 看看以这种蜗牛速度发送的数据 |
[15:44] | at such a snail’s pace. | 究竟被发送到了哪里 |
[15:45] | I think this is the connection that is being siphoned. | 我觉得这个就是被偷用的通讯线 |
[15:47] | Santa Clarita– | 圣塔克拉利塔 |
[15:49] | a rural spot would help the terrorists avoid being seen. | 恐怖分子藏在郊区以免被人看到 |
[15:51] | I can track the general area | 我能追踪一个大致范围 |
[15:52] | and see where the service is being stolen. | 看看哪里的线路被盗用了 |
[15:54] | All right, grab your laptop. We’ll do it from the car. | 好吧 拿上电脑 到车上进行 |
[15:56] | We got to get out to Santa Clarita. | 我们得赶到圣塔克拉利塔去 |
[15:57] | Okay. | 好 |
[15:58] | All of our blood is sorted via barcode. | 我们的血液都是用条形码归类的 |
[16:00] | When blood arrives, be it for use or research, | 血液到后 不论是用来输血还是研究 |
[16:02] | it goes through a labeling process | 都要经过最先进的 |
[16:04] | that’s state-of-the-art. | 标签分类 |
[16:05] | Till now. | 在此之前最先进 |
[16:06] | Walter. | 沃特 |
[16:07] | So I assume that your state-of-the-art facility | 我猜你那个最先进的设备 |
[16:09] | has, uh, periodic software upgrades. | 会定期进行软件升级 |
[16:12] | Of course. We had one just last week. Why? | 当然 上周刚升级了一次 怎么了 |
[16:14] | Well, a, uh, system upgrade is a good time | 系统升级期间 |
[16:16] | to tamper with the code, | 代码被篡改的风险很高 |
[16:16] | seeing as the firewalls get temporarily shut down. | 因为防火墙会暂时关闭 |
[16:22] | This computer came out around the time I was born. | 我出生的时候这电脑就出产了 |
[16:25] | You know my theory? | 知道我怎么想的吗 |
[16:26] | They lit a ten-hour wick and took off, | 他们点燃可以烧十个小时的灯芯后离开了 |
[16:28] | the wick burned down, released this marble, | 灯芯烧完后 松开这个弹珠 |
[16:30] | it fell off this, hit the bird, which hit the enter key. | 它掉下来 砸到了毽子 按到了回车键 |
[16:32] | Perfectly timed to send the e-mail just as they knew | 发送邮件的时间正好是他们知道 |
[16:34] | the first symptoms would hit after exposure to the virus. | 感染病毒后会出现第一个症状的时候 |
[16:36] | Ten-hour fuse gave ’em a ten-hour head start. | 一条十小时的保险丝让他们抢占了先机 |
[16:39] | They were smart– they parked on deserted state land, | 他们很聪明 把车停在废弃的公地上 |
[16:41] | spliced into this phone line so they couldn’t be traced, | 切入这条电话线 他们就不会被追踪到 |
[16:43] | set up shop in a camper with no VIN or registration. | 一切都在没有注册和识别码的野营车上进行 |
[16:46] | Whoever did this won’t be easy to find. | 不论是谁干的这个都不容易被找到 |
[16:47] | There’s a breaking news report. | 推送了一条突发事件报道 |
[16:49] | “The L.A. blood supply has been contaminated | “洛杉矶储备血液 |
[16:51] | “with the deadly Nibori virus. | “受到致命诺伯里病毒的污染 |
[16:53] | “Federal agencies are investigating | “联邦机构正在调查这起 |
[16:55] | “what may be terrorism.” | “疑似恐怖袭击的案件” |
[16:56] | Now the panic starts. | 现在公众要开始恐慌了 |
[16:57] | And here we are in the middle of nowhere at a total dead end. | 而我们现在走进了死胡同毫无进展 |
[17:03] | Maybe not. | 不一定 |
[17:07] | Over here. | 这里 |
[17:08] | These tracks by the shed. | 小屋旁的车轮印 |
[17:10] | Well, the shed is the first thing we checked | 我们到这里时 |
[17:12] | when we got here. | 第一个查看的就是小屋 |
[17:13] | But what we want, we can’t see. | 但我们想要的却看不到 |
[17:15] | At least not without help. | 但需要一点点帮助 |
[17:18] | Okay, so I can see the system was shut down | 好吧 我能看到三月一号那天 |
[17:20] | for the upgrade on the first of March and then again | 由于升级系统暂时关闭了 |
[17:24] | briefly on the third. | 三号那天又关闭了一会 |
[17:25] | You think someone altered the barcoding | 你认为有人在系统关闭期间 |
[17:26] | software during the shutdown? | 篡改了条形码软件 |
[17:28] | Yeah, and then they went back in to remove | 对 然后他们在三号又回去 |
[17:29] | digital evidence on the third. | 清除了所有的数位证据 |
[17:30] | Okay, so, let’s see… | 好 那我们来看看… |
[17:33] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[17:34] | Well, whoever did this deleted their tracks from the system, | 做这一切的人从系统上删除了他们的行踪 |
[17:38] | but they may have left a ghost trace on the company router. | 但可能在公司路由器上留下了些许线索 |
[17:41] | It’s a remnant of code. | 这是代码残余 |
[17:42] | So if we can find one, we may be able to fix | 如果我们能找到 就有可能 |
[17:46] | the system and re-sort the blood. | 修复系统 重新给血液分类 |
[17:49] | Who would’ve known about this system shutdown? | 都有谁知道系统会关闭 |
[17:51] | Before an upgrade, we alert our customers | 在升级前 我们会通知客户 |
[17:52] | that online ordering will be down. | 会关闭网上订购 |
[17:54] | Clinics, labs, hospitals and universities. | 诊所 实验室 医院和大学都知道 |
[17:56] | Over 200 in all. | 总共有两百多个 |
[17:57] | We’ll need that list. | 我们需要它们的名单 |
[17:58] | Okay, I found a ghost trace. | 好了 找到线索了 |
[17:59] | So it looks like they put a bug | 看起来他们在标识系统中 |
[18:00] | into the labeling software | 编入了漏洞来混淆条形码 |
[18:02] | to scramble the barcodes so it would mix up the blood. | 这样就会把血液弄混 |
[18:05] | That’s how tainted blood meant for research labs | 所以本该送到实验室的污染的血液 |
[18:08] | went to hospitals– some bug? | 被送到了医院 就因为一个小漏洞 |
[18:09] | Right. So if we figure it out, | 没错 如果我们能搞清楚 |
[18:11] | we can unscramble the barcodes. | 我们就能把条形码整理清楚 |
[18:12] | How exactly? | 怎么做 |
[18:15] | Okay, uh… | 好吧 |
[18:17] | So, every bag | 每袋捐献的血液 |
[18:20] | of donated blood is assigned a six-digit barcode. | 都是用六位条形码标注的 |
[18:23] | For example: one, two, three, | 比如一 二 三 |
[18:26] | four, five, six. | 四 五 六 |
[18:28] | So, bags with certain barcodes | 那么有特定条形码的血袋 |
[18:29] | indicate research blood or medical blood. But… | 代表实验用血或者医院用血 但是 |
[18:32] | our bad guys’ bug changed each number of the barcodes | 幕后黑手的程序漏洞 把每个数字 |
[18:36] | by a specific amount– that’s a magic algorithm. | 都进行了相同数量的变化 真是个神奇的算法 |
[18:38] | So, for instance, | 举例来说 |
[18:40] | it might make the first number go up by two. | 可能在第一位数上加二 |
[18:43] | So one becomes three. | 一就变成了三 |
[18:45] | Then the second go down by one, | 然后第二位减一 |
[18:47] | so two becomes one. | 二变成了一 |
[18:49] | And so on… | 诸如此类 |
[18:51] | until your original barcode | 最终原始条形码 |
[18:55] | becomes a completely inaccurate barcode | 彻底变成了错误的条形码 |
[18:57] | due to a bug implemented into your software. | 这都是因为编入你们软件里的漏洞程序 |
[18:59] | And that incorrect barcode | 而错误的代码 |
[19:01] | is printed on a label and put on a blood bag. | 被打印成标签贴到血袋上 |
[19:03] | This is a nightmare. | 真是一场噩梦 |
[19:04] | It’s a nightmare that gets worse. | 这场噩梦还会变成梦魇 |
[19:06] | Since we don’t know the magic algorithm | 由于我们不知道 |
[19:07] | used to change the barcode, we can’t reverse what it’s done | 用来更改条形码的神奇算法 就纠正不了它 |
[19:10] | to find out what the original barcodes really are. | 也就不知道原始条形码到底是什么 |
[19:12] | Can we figure out the algorithm? | 能搞清楚算法吗 |
[19:13] | Not in time to save Olivia. | 那就赶不上救奥利维亚了 |
[19:15] | We’re talking about millions of combinations. | 这会有上百万种组合 |
[19:16] | Well, Toby says no one chooses anything at random. | 托比说过没人会胡乱挑选东西 |
[19:19] | So maybe if we want to learn the algorithm, | 也许如果我们想知道算法 |
[19:21] | we need to learn more about our bad guys. | 就得多了解这群坏蛋一点 |
[19:24] | Look at all of these cans. What do you see? | 看看这些罐子 你看到了什么 |
[19:27] | Garbage. | 垃圾 |
[19:28] | No, they’re old, | 不 它们很旧了 |
[19:29] | the fumes from them have leaked over years, | 它们冒烟气冒了好多年 |
[19:31] | collecting residue on the interior tin walls. | 在锡墙的内壁上聚集了很多残留物 |
[19:34] | So what? | 所以呢 |
[19:36] | So there’s a bullet hole here in this wall. | 这面墙上有一个弹孔 |
[19:40] | A concentrated beam of light has been | 几十年来都会有一束集中的光束 |
[19:41] | pouring into this very shed for decades, | 投射到这个小屋里 |
[19:43] | creating a massive pinhole camera. | 形成了一个巨大的针孔摄像机 |
[19:45] | Those things we made in school where the pictures | 类似以前在学校时 |
[19:47] | come in upside down? | 我们做的那种能然影像倒过来的东西吗 |
[19:48] | Yes. And pesticide residue is made of halide vapor, | 记得 而杀虫剂的主要成分是卤化物蒸汽 |
[19:51] | which has basically turned this piece of tin | 它能使这块锡板 |
[19:53] | into a giant sheet of photographic paper. | 变成一张巨大的相纸 |
[19:55] | Great. But what did our tin shed take a picture of? | 棒极了 那这个锡屋又照下了什么 |
[19:58] | Normally nothing, because it’s just open space out there. | 一般什么都没有 因为外面是块空地 |
[20:00] | But the tire tracks indicate that whoever set up the computer | 但是轮胎印说明了不论是谁设置了电脑 |
[20:03] | parked their car directly in line with the pinhole. | 正好把车停在了针孔的前面 |
[20:07] | It’s like the car was saying “Cheese” for us. | 就好像车在对我们说”茄子”一样 |
[20:08] | All we have to do is develop the film. | 我们只要冲洗胶片就行了 |
[20:09] | Then let’s take our photo home. | 那我们就带着相片回去吧 |
[20:15] | So we’re really gonna get a photo off a tin wall | 我们把锡板放到这个里面 |
[20:17] | by dipping it into this stuff? | 就真的能洗出照片吗 |
[20:19] | Mint and coffee contain caffeic acid, | 薄荷和咖啡含有咖啡酸 |
[20:21] | which converts silver ions in the tin | 能把锡里的银离子 |
[20:23] | to pure silver, which will produce a negative image. | 转化为纯银 形成负片影像 |
[20:26] | The stopper solution is ready. | 阻聚剂准备好了 |
[20:28] | The lemon juice to water ratio is perfect. | 柠檬汁和水的比例很完美 |
[20:30] | Just enough to neutralize the caffeic acid | 在保留影像的同时 |
[20:32] | while still preserving the image. | 正好中和咖啡酸 |
[20:34] | Okay, that’s enough– take it out. | 好了 时间到了 拿出来 |
[20:38] | Holy crap, it worked. | 见鬼 真有用 |
[20:42] | Okay, we’ve got the license plate. | 好了 我们拿到车牌号了 |
[20:43] | Let’s see who sent that e-mail. | 看看是谁发了邮件 |
[20:47] | Just ran the plate through the DMV. | 刚刚在车管局比对了车牌号 |
[20:49] | It’s registered to one Todd Wilcox of Sherman Oaks. | 车主是谢尔曼橡树区的陶德·威尔科克斯 |
[20:52] | Guys, start pulling everything you can on him. | 伙计们 查一切能查到的关于他的东西 |
[20:56] | Oh. Wilcox. | 威尔科克斯 |
[20:57] | He was on the list of blood bank customers | 他的名字也在血库客户名单上 |
[20:58] | who got the e-mail about the shutdown. | 他知道系统何时会关闭 |
[21:00] | Well, here’s why. | 原因在此 |
[21:01] | He’s CEO of Wilcox Pharma Group, | 他是威尔科克斯制药集团的首席执行官 |
[21:04] | developer of medical products | 这家公司研发药品 |
[21:06] | including a vaccine for the Nibori virus! | 包括一种诺伯里病毒的疫苗 |
[21:10] | Ladies and gents, we have a motive! | 女士先生们 找到动机了 |
[21:11] | He spent over a decade developing a vaccine for Nibori | 他耗费了十几年研发 |
[21:14] | that was spreading across Asia. | 散播于亚洲的诺伯里病毒的疫苗 |
[21:16] | But his product tanked when | 但后来没等他将产品投入市场 |
[21:17] | the virus was nearly eradicated before he got it to the market. | 这种病毒就几乎被消灭了 |
[21:19] | And he was left with a struggling company | 他手中只剩下陷入困境的公司 |
[21:21] | and warehouses full of unusable vaccines. | 和堆满仓库的没用的疫苗 |
[21:23] | Livid he’d wasted so much time on a failed venture, | 他将时间耗费在了一次失败的投机活动上 |
[21:25] | he did what businessmen do: he created demand, | 于是他做出了商人们会做的事 创造需求 |
[21:28] | and the kind of demand that only comes with panic. | 会引发人们恐慌的那种需求 |
[21:31] | Hence the e-mail ensuring his crime went public. | 所以公开了那封确保他成功的邮件 |
[21:34] | It’s already working. | 他已经成功了 |
[21:35] | People are running to buy his vaccine. | 人们都跑去买他的疫苗了 |
[21:37] | He’ll make billions. | 他会大赚特赚 |
[21:38] | Wasn’t terrorism. It was capitalism. | 他不是恐怖分子 而是个资本家 |
[21:40] | He’d do this just for money? | 他做这些只是为了钱 |
[21:42] | His whole life’s work | 他的毕生心血 |
[21:42] | dissolved overnight. | 一夜之间化为泡影 |
[21:43] | It’s driven more than a few researchers to desperation. | 这会让研究者陷入绝望 |
[21:46] | You taking notes, O’Brien? | 你在记笔记吗 奥布莱恩 |
[21:47] | So we call the cops, | 那么我们报警 |
[21:48] | they arrest him, | 警察逮捕他 |
[21:49] | we make him tell us the algorithm | 我们让他说出算法 |
[21:50] | to reverse the barcodes, and we save Olivia and everyone else. | 恢复条形码 拯救奥利维亚和其他人 |
[21:53] | No, he’ll lawyer up and say nothing. | 不 他会请个律师然后闭紧嘴巴 |
[21:55] | We need to find out that algorithm on our own and fast. | 我们要自己找出算法 还要尽快 |
[21:57] | Whole point of finding out who | 寻找罪魁祸首的目的 |
[21:59] | the culprit was, was to figure out | 就是要找到 |
[22:00] | the algorithm he programmed into his bug. | 他用在系统漏洞上的算法 |
[22:02] | Well, now we know who it is. | 我们已经知道是谁了 |
[22:03] | She’s right. | 她说得对 |
[22:04] | We search his history, contacts, everything– | 我们搜索他的经历 人际关系 所有东西 |
[22:07] | from jersey numbers of his favorite players | 从他最喜欢的选手的球衣号码 |
[22:09] | to phone numbers of old girlfriends. | 到前女友的手机号 |
[22:11] | We find out what digits have deep meaning to Wilcox. | 找到对于威尔科克斯有特殊含义的数字 |
[22:14] | Let’s hit it! | 开始吧 |
[22:18] | Hello? | 喂 |
[22:19] | Mr. O’Brien, this is Dr. Bennett. | 奥布莱恩先生 我是班尼特医生 |
[22:21] | Please tell me that you are close | 请告诉我你已经快要 |
[22:22] | to decoding the blood bags. | 破解出血袋的编码了 |
[22:23] | We’re closer, but not close. | 有进展 但还没完成 |
[22:29] | Okay, if you don’t hurry, | 你们要是不赶快些 |
[22:30] | there’s not gonna be any blood to sort. | 我们就一个血袋都没有了 |
[22:32] | Administration is loading our supply into a transport truck | 行政部门正把我们的库存装到卡车上 |
[22:34] | and taking it to a testing facility. | 要运去试验机构 |
[22:36] | It leaves in an hour. | 卡车一小时内就会离开 |
[22:37] | Walter, once any blood enters a federal lab, | 沃特 有法律规定 |
[22:40] | U.S. Law prohibits it | 任何运入实验室的血液 |
[22:40] | from leaving that facility for 96 hours. | 都不得在96小时内离开机构 |
[22:43] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[22:44] | And Olivia is getting weaker. | 而且奥利维亚越来越虚弱了 |
[22:46] | If you don’t get her that blood | 如果你没法在它们进入实验室之前 |
[22:47] | before it reaches that lab, | 给她拿到血袋 |
[22:48] | there’s nothing I can do for her. | 我就无能为力了 |
[22:58] | We’ve researched birthdays, anniversaries, | 我们已经查了生日 纪念日 |
[23:01] | graduation dates. | 还有毕业日期 |
[23:02] | Nothing will reverse the bug. | 没有一个可以逆转漏洞 |
[23:04] | Yeah, he’s too smart to use something | 没错 他很聪明 不会使用一些 |
[23:06] | that we could find easily. | 我们可以轻松找到的数字 |
[23:07] | It’d be something that we’d never think of. | 而是会用我们绝对想不到的 |
[23:08] | So, the only way to get it out of him | 所以唯一的办法 |
[23:10] | is to hack his brain. | 就是入侵他的思想 |
[23:12] | We need to meet Wilcox face-to-face, | 我们需要和他面对面 |
[23:14] | trick the algorithm out of him, | 引导他泄露出算法 |
[23:15] | without him having any idea what we’re actually doing. | 还不能让他知道我们的真实意图 |
[23:17] | Toby’s right, but we have | 托比说得对 但我们只剩下 |
[23:18] | just under two and a half hours to do it. | 不到两个半小时来做这件事 |
[23:20] | So, the question is, how do we get next to him? | 问题是我们怎么接近他 |
[23:23] | Here’s how. He just called a press conference. | 有办法 他刚刚召开一场记者招待会 |
[23:25] | Yeah, ’cause the profiteer wants to spread word | 没错 这个投机商想散布 |
[23:26] | about his vaccine, he wants publicity. | 关于他的疫苗的消息 他要搞宣传 |
[23:28] | Great. | 很好 |
[23:30] | Let’s go help him. | 我们去帮他一把 |
[23:42] | Pick a spot that maximizes | 选一个被选中提问的 |
[23:44] | your chances of being called on. | 几率最大的位置 |
[23:45] | Paige, he wants to seem like a man of the people, | 佩吉 他为了显得和大家更亲近 |
[23:48] | so he’s gonna call more frequently on those at the back, | 更有可能点到站在后面的 |
[23:50] | where the less established journalists are. You go there. | 记者比较少的地方的人 你去站在那里 |
[23:52] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[23:53] | Okay, sun’s coming over his left shoulder, | 阳光从他左侧照来 |
[23:56] | casting a shadow on the right. | 在右边形成阴影 |
[23:57] | Eyes naturally are drawn to the light. | 人的视线通常会被亮处吸引 |
[24:00] | Uh, he’ll look to his left. | 他会往左边看 |
[24:01] | I’ll go there. | 我去那边 |
[24:02] | They’re in position just in time. | 他们就位的时间刚刚好 |
[24:05] | Overly brisk walk, ramrod posture. | 过快的步伐 绷紧的姿势 |
[24:08] | He’s tense, | 他很紧张 |
[24:08] | focused on staying on message. | 集中注意力想着该说的话 |
[24:10] | First thing when you want | 从别人嘴里套话时的第一要诀 |
[24:11] | to get something out of someone: make them comfortable. | 是让他们感觉放松 |
[24:14] | Don’t say anything blunt or harsh. | 措辞不能激烈 |
[24:16] | In other words, Happy, don’t be yourself. | 也就是说 乐乐 压抑你的本性 |
[24:17] | I’d be offended by that if it weren’t so true. | 要不是你说的是实话 我会生气的 |
[24:20] | Okay, I know I’m the only one | 我知道在场的人只有我戴着帽子 |
[24:21] | who wears a hat, but hold onto your hats, | 但还是提醒你们抓紧帽子[注意听] |
[24:23] | ’cause I’m gonna profile the crap out of this guy. | 因为我要开始分析这家伙的心理了 |
[24:26] | As you know, a terrible health crisis has developed. | 你们都知道一场可怕的健康危机正在袭来 |
[24:28] | Nibori, a disease once nearly eradicated, | 诺伯里 这一最近刚刚被消灭的病毒 |
[24:31] | has tragically reemerged. | 很不幸 它死而复生了 |
[24:32] | Luckily, my company, Wilcox Pharma Group, | 幸运的是 我的公司 威尔科克斯制药集团 |
[24:35] | has a vaccine to prevent further spread. | 研发了一种阻止其广泛传播的疫苗 |
[24:38] | Not only is it readily available, | 我们已经完全准备好 |
[24:40] | but to help my fellow citizens, | 而且为了帮助我们的公民 |
[24:41] | I’m donating 1,000 free vaccines. | 我将免费配发一千支疫苗 |
[24:44] | It’s time to build him up. Give him a chance to sound smart. | 该开始设套了 给他个显示自己的机会 |
[24:48] | Yes? | 请问 |
[24:49] | Uh, how does the virus spread? | 病毒是怎样传播的呢 |
[24:51] | Via contaminated blood. | 经由被感染的血液 |
[24:52] | And now that the L.A. County blood supply | 现在洛杉矶血库中的血液 |
[24:54] | has been found to be tainted, no one is safe. | 已经遭到污染 没有人是绝对安全的 |
[24:56] | The smart move for everybody is to get vaccinated. | 大家的明智之举是去接种疫苗 |
[25:00] | Good work, Happy. | 干得好 乐乐 |
[25:01] | He’s relaxing his posture, he’s feeling | 他的姿态放松了 |
[25:03] | more comfortable, defenses are going down. | 他开始觉得自在 放下心理防线 |
[25:05] | Now, this is a guy who is willing | 这是个不惜他人生命的代价 |
[25:07] | to sacrifice lives to get rich, | 也要自己暴富的家伙 |
[25:09] | so, make him talk about his favorite subject: money. | 所以让他说说他最喜欢的东西 钱 |
[25:13] | In the back. | 后面的 |
[25:14] | Yes. Will this vaccine be affordable? | 好的 疫苗的价格会是可承受的吗 |
[25:15] | Affordability is my top priority. | 公众承受能力是我优先考虑的 |
[25:18] | For three decades, | 三十年间 |
[25:19] | I’ve seen the damage that price gouging can do, | 我见过太多漫天要价带来的损害 |
[25:21] | so we’re offering our vaccine at below market value. | 所以我们会以低于市场价的价格出售疫苗 |
[25:24] | Three decades? He’s 46. | 三十年 他才46岁 |
[25:27] | Learned about price gouging as a teen? | 难道他十几岁就知道漫天要价的危害了 |
[25:29] | Sly, look up his life at 15. | 希尔 看看他十五岁时的经历 |
[25:31] | That’d be 1987. | 那是1987年 |
[25:34] | Oh, my God. | 哦 天哪 |
[25:36] | I know. | 我懂 |
[25:37] | Long rap sheet for a juvenile. | 这前科对一个少年来说也太多了 |
[25:38] | No, no, no, I mean his student council photos. | 不不不 我是说他在学生会的照片 |
[25:40] | Are those parachute pants? | 那是降落伞裤吗 |
[25:43] | His record is also bad. | 他的记录也不怎么样 |
[25:44] | He got into a lot of trouble at age 15. | 十五岁时惹了不少麻烦 |
[25:46] | That’s, uh, school suspensions, shoplifting. | 学校停学 商店盗窃 |
[25:48] | Yeah, next to me at that age, he was a saint. | 跟那个年纪的我相比 他简直是个圣人 |
[25:50] | Trust me, kids with that behavior are scared. | 相信我 表现出那类行为的孩子是受了惊吓 |
[25:53] | And when they grow up, | 他们长大以后 |
[25:54] | they not only crave the comfort they lacked as children, | 不仅渴望孩童时代缺少的安慰 |
[25:58] | they want to feel that they can provide comfort themselves. | 还希望自己可以为别人带去安慰 |
[26:00] | The people of Los Angeles and the nation are scared. | 洛杉矶的民众以及全国的民众都在担惊受怕 |
[26:03] | What can you say to reassure them? | 你有什么安慰大家的话吗 |
[26:04] | To them I’ll say, the vaccines work. | 我可以跟大家说 我们的疫苗是有效的 |
[26:08] | I’ll protect their families: | 我会保护大家的家人 |
[26:09] | their mothers, their fathers, everyone. | 你们的母亲 父亲 所有的家人 |
[26:11] | Their mothers and fathers? No. | 大家的母亲和父亲 不是这样的 |
[26:14] | When people talk about protecting someone, | 当一个人说到保护某个人的时候 |
[26:15] | they generally talk about children, not their parents. | 通常是指保护孩子而不是父母 |
[26:18] | We shouldn’t be looking at what happened to him. | 我们不应该调查他发生了什么 |
[26:19] | We should be looking at what happened to his mom and dad. | 我们应该调查他父母发生了什么 |
[26:21] | Ooh, hold on, because I had found something | 等一下 我之前找到了一些 |
[26:23] | on his parents before. | 跟他父母有关的事情 |
[26:24] | Right here. When he was 15 years old, | 就在这 在他15岁的时候 |
[26:25] | the factory his father worked at was sold to a consortium. | 他爸爸工作的工厂被财团收购 |
[26:28] | All of the jobs went overseas. | 所有的工作岗位都转移到了海外 |
[26:30] | They lost their main source of income, | 他们失去了主要的收入来源 |
[26:32] | and the bank foreclosed upon their home. | 银行收回了他们的房子 |
[26:33] | Get specifics on all this! | 把这件事具体地查一下 |
[26:38] | Dr. Bennett? | 班尼特医生 |
[26:39] | Walter, | 沃特 |
[26:40] | this donor heart is becoming unusable faster than expected. | 这颗捐献的心脏变质的速度比预期地更快 |
[26:43] | For Olivia to have a shot, | 如果还想救奥利维亚的话 |
[26:44] | we need to start the surgery now. | 我们现在就要开始手术 |
[26:46] | That means that I need safe blood for her by 3:00 p.m. | 这意味着我要在下午3点之前拿到安全的血液 |
[26:48] | Can you get it to me? | 你能把血送过来吗 |
[26:49] | Thank you all very much for coming. | 非常感谢大家的到来 |
[26:51] | He’s leaving! We don’t have the algorithm yet! | 他要走了 我们还没想出算法呢 |
[26:53] | Walter, I need your answer. | 沃特 我需要你的回答 |
[26:56] | Toby, do we have this? | 托比 我们能办到吗 |
[26:57] | Not yet. Sly? | 现在还不行 希尔 |
[26:58] | Uh, I’m searching! | 我还在搜索 |
[26:59] | Mr. O’Brien? | 奥布莱恩先生 |
[27:00] | Ah! Look what I found! Does this help? | 快看我找到什么了 这个有用吗 |
[27:02] | Sure does! | 当然有用 |
[27:04] | Start the surgery. | 开始手术吧 |
[27:06] | They call me the gambler. | 大家还说我是赌徒呢 |
[27:07] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[27:13] | What did you find? | 你找到什么了 |
[27:14] | All right. | 是这样的 |
[27:15] | When Wilcox’s family lost their house, | 威尔科克斯一家失去房子 |
[27:17] | when his family fell apart, | 家庭破裂 |
[27:18] | when his life was turned upside down forever, | 他的生活从此天翻地覆 |
[27:20] | it was all over a very specific number- | 一切都跟一个具体的数字有关 |
[27:22] | $117,586, | 11万7586美元 |
[27:25] | the exact amount | 这个数额正是 |
[27:26] | his home was foreclosed for. | 他们家被收回时的价值 |
[27:28] | Six digits, like the barcode. | 六位数字 和条形码一样多 |
[27:29] | That could be the magic algorithm. | 这可能就是那个神奇的算法 |
[27:31] | It’s a number he’ll never forget. | 这是一个他永远不会忘记的数字 |
[27:32] | It burned into his memory as an adolescent. | 对于年少的他来说简直刻骨铭心 |
[27:34] | That’s a number that could drive him to do terrible things. | 这个数字可能会驱使他去做坏事 |
[27:43] | Oh. It’s working! The fake barcodes are reversing | 起作用了 假的条形码正在转回 |
[27:45] | back to proper barcodes, and now we’ll be able to tell | 正确的条形码 现在我们可以辨别出 |
[27:48] | which blood bags are safe to use! | 哪些血袋可以放心使用了 |
[27:50] | I’ll get the blood bank on the phone to confirm. | 我要给血库打个电话确认一下 |
[27:51] | All those are going back to the original barcodes? | 所有的号码都在转回原来的条形码吗 |
[27:53] | Yeah. I’m pulling up the bag number | 是的 我正在输入班尼特医生给我的 |
[27:54] | for Olivia’s blood | 奥利维亚用的 |
[27:55] | that Dr. Bennett gave me. | 血袋的号码 |
[27:56] | I got Walter O’Brien | 先生 沃特·奥布莱恩 |
[27:58] | on the phone for you, sir. | 要跟你讲话 |
[28:00] | Was 587332 a number assigned | 587332是干净血液的号码 |
[28:04] | to clean blood or research blood? | 还是实验用的血液的号码 |
[28:06] | It was clean, for a very rare | 是干净的血液 血型是罕见的 |
[28:07] | Lutheran AB negative. | 卢氏阴性AB型血 |
[28:09] | Okay, thank you. | 好的 谢谢你 |
[28:10] | So, we know that there is blood | 我们现在已经知道 |
[28:13] | that can save Olivia. | 有能救奥利维亚的血 |
[28:14] | Yeah, but it’s on its way | 是的 但它们正在送往 |
[28:15] | to a research lab, | 研究实验室的途中 |
[28:15] | and once it’s inside, it can’t be removed for days. | 一旦送到实验室里 几天之内都无法取出 |
[28:17] | We are Homeland! Can’t we just call | 我们可是国土安全部的 难道不能 |
[28:19] | to set up a blockade and then stop the truck? | 打电话过去设置一个路障把卡车拦下来吗 |
[28:22] | No. | 不行 |
[28:23] | The federal government wants to test that blood themselves. | 联邦政府希望由他们来检测这批血液 |
[28:25] | After all this press, | 这么多媒体报道 |
[28:26] | they’re not taking our word for it | 他们是不会相信我们的话的 |
[28:27] | and putting themselves at risk. | 他们不会承担这个风险 |
[28:28] | Not for the life of one girl. | 不会为了一个小女孩的性命就承担这个风险 |
[28:30] | Then we know what we have to do. | 那我们就知道该做什么了 |
[28:32] | We’re gonna hijack that truck. | 我们要去劫车了 |
[28:41] | Okay. Thank you. Well, the hospital said | 好的 谢谢 医院说血液运输车 |
[28:43] | the blood transport left eight minutes ago! | 八分钟前刚出发 |
[28:44] | We need to approach this vehicle directly from behind | 我们要从车后方直接接近卡车 |
[28:46] | and make sure the driver doesn’t see us. | 要确保司机看不见我们 |
[28:48] | We know they’re going to Bakersfield. | 我们知道他们要去贝克斯菲尔德 |
[28:49] | Bio-hazardous material has to stay off interstates. | 具有生物危害的材料不可以走洲际公路 |
[28:52] | Big trucks aren’t hitting 70. | 大型卡车不可以走70号公路 |
[28:53] | We’ll catch ’em around 58 West. | 我们可以在58号公路的西侧赶上他们 |
[28:55] | I just found a schematic for the truck. | 我刚刚找到了卡车的简图 |
[28:56] | It has a rooftop ventilation grate. | 车顶端有通风格栅 |
[28:59] | We need a vehicle at least 14 feet tall. | 我们需要一辆至少4.25米高的车 |
[29:01] | This SUV will not do. | 这辆越野车不行 |
[29:02] | We don’t have time to turn around and go back | 我们没时间掉头回去 |
[29:04] | to the Homeland impound to get a bigger ride. | 到国土安全部找一辆更大的车 |
[29:06] | I actually know of a vehicle | 其实 我知道在我们过去的途中 |
[29:08] | that height on the way, | 就有一辆那么高的车 |
[29:10] | though speed might be an issue. | 不过速度可能会成问题 |
[29:15] | Remember seventh grade math? | 还记得初中一年级的数学吗 |
[29:16] | Can car A catch up to car B? | 汽车A能不能追上汽车B |
[29:18] | I was really good at those, | 我非常擅长解那一类问题 |
[29:19] | and we need to move faster! | 我们需要开得更快 |
[29:20] | I’m trying, | 我尽力了 |
[29:21] | but this Nixon-era engine ain’t doing us any favors! | 但是这台尼克松年代的老爷发动机实在不给力 |
[29:24] | Hey, don’t go too much faster! | 别开得太快了 |
[29:26] | Happy’ll fall out! | 乐乐会掉出去的 |
[29:27] | There it is! | 卡车在前面 |
[29:29] | Step on it! | 赶上去 |
[29:45] | We’re getting close. | 我们离得越来越近了 |
[29:45] | Walter, are you ready? | 沃特 你准备好了吗 |
[29:48] | Yeah, I’m ready. | 是的 准备好了 |
[29:56] | Got it? | 取下来了吗 |
[29:57] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[30:06] | Okay, come on. | 好了 来吧 |
[30:34] | Come on! | 快了 |
[30:36] | Come on. | 快了 |
[30:40] | All right, we’ll hold it steady! | 好的 我们会扶稳的 |
[30:45] | Now we’ll hold it steady. | 现在才叫扶稳了 |
[30:47] | Okay. | 好的 |
[30:48] | Let’s see how she goes. | 让我试一下它怎么样 |
[31:06] | Okay. | 好了 |
[31:09] | Walter, get that blood, | 沃特 在他们听到的你的声音之前 |
[31:10] | and get out before they hear you! | 拿到血液 赶快出来 |
[31:30] | Sly, a little help? | 希尔 帮帮忙 |
[31:32] | Okay, almost there. | 好的 马上就好 |
[31:34] | Done. | 好了 |
[31:38] | Great. Okay. | 太好了 |
[31:40] | Olivia’s got 43 minutes left, Walter. | 奥利维亚还剩43分钟 沃特 |
[31:43] | And we got 39 minutes till we get to the hospital. | 我们需要39分钟才能赶到医院 |
[31:45] | This’ll be close. | 时间很紧张啊 |
[31:46] | AB negative. AB negative. | 阴性AB型 阴性AB型 |
[31:48] | Ah! I’ve got Olivia’s blood. | 我找到奥利维亚需要的血液了 |
[31:51] | Technically, she only needs two, | 理论上来说 她只需要两袋 |
[31:52] | but grab the third in case the surgery goes awry. | 但还是拿三袋吧 以防手术出什么意外 |
[31:55] | Yeah, I got ’em. I’m coming back. | 好的 我拿到了 我要回去了 |
[32:00] | Hustle, Walter. | 快点 沃特 |
[32:01] | The driver doesn’t like me being on his tail– he’s speeding up. | 司机不喜欢我跟得这么紧 他加速了 |
[32:05] | Dr. Bennett, blood is filling the surgical field. | 班尼特医生 血液进入了手术视野 |
[32:09] | Start suction. We keep moving forward. | 开始抽吸 我们继续手术 |
[32:17] | This thing doesn’t have any pickup. | 这车根本加速不起来 |
[32:34] | Not good! | 不好了 |
[32:43] | You’re gonna have to jump, Walter! | 你得跳过来了 沃特 |
[32:45] | No. Not while I’m holding the bags. | 不行 我拿着血袋的时候不能跳 |
[32:47] | I’ll never make it, and neither will the blood. | 我肯定跳不过去 血袋也保不住 |
[32:48] | The truck is speeding up! The gap’s widening! | 卡车加速了 间隔越来越大了 |
[32:50] | I’m gonna throw it! | 我要把血袋扔出去 |
[32:53] | Wrong solution. | 方法错误 |
[32:54] | Walter, we all saw | 沃特 你的 |
[32:55] | how bad you were at the Toby toss. | “托比投”成绩多烂我们都看见了 |
[32:56] | Hey, the game was flawed. | 那个游戏有缺陷 |
[32:57] | I can calculate speed, weight, trajectory… | 我能算出速度 重量 轨道 |
[33:00] | We know your calculations are right, | 我们知道你的计算没问题 |
[33:02] | but the problem is you suck at sports! | 问题是你的运动细胞太差了 |
[33:04] | Well, make a decision, | 快点决定 |
[33:05] | because if another driver spots you up there, | 再有人看见你在上面 |
[33:07] | they’ll call the cops. | 人家就会报警了 |
[33:08] | Speed is 62 miles per hour, | 速度是每小时100公里 |
[33:09] | southeasterly wind six knots, | 东南风每小时11公里 |
[33:11] | 500 milliliters of blood | 50毫升血液 |
[33:12] | weighs 1.1 pound, | 重约500克 |
[33:14] | compensatory angle is 23 degrees. | 风偏补偿角23度 |
[33:17] | All right. | 好了 |
[33:18] | Here goes. | 我扔了 |
[33:22] | You did it! | 你成功了 |
[33:24] | I did it. | 我成功了 |
[33:26] | We need two bags. | 我们需要两袋 |
[33:27] | Oh, right. | 哦对 |
[33:28] | Uh… okay! | 好吧 |
[33:33] | That was not my intention. | 这不是我的本意 |
[33:34] | Last bag, Walter. | 只剩最后一袋了 沃特 |
[33:35] | Olivia needs you to make it. | 奥利维亚的性命掌握在你手中 |
[33:37] | No pressure. | 别有压力 |
[33:47] | I got it! I… Ew, it’s blood! | 我接到了 我 恶心 是血 |
[33:49] | I got it, though! | 但是我接到了 |
[33:51] | Walter, jump. | 沃特 跳过来 |
[33:52] | Now! | 现在就跳 |
[34:08] | Gotcha, pal! | 接到你了 老兄 |
[34:19] | BP’s dropping, Doctor. | 血压在下降 医生 |
[34:21] | She’s bleeding out. Try to pack the bleed. | 她失血过多 尽量压住出血点 |
[34:26] | She needs blood. | 她需要输血 |
[34:27] | Pack the bleed. | 压住出血点 |
[34:35] | Hold up! | 坚持住 |
[34:36] | Hey, hey, hey, you can’t go down there! | 你不能进去 |
[34:42] | Suction. | 吸 |
[34:43] | Here, here, two bags. | 两袋血 |
[34:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:02] | Ms. Pearson? | 皮尔森女士 |
[35:04] | The surgery went well. | 手术很成功 |
[35:07] | But we don’t know yet | 但是我们还不知道 |
[35:08] | if Olivia’s body will accept the heart. | 奥利维亚的的身体能否接纳这颗心脏 |
[35:11] | The next 12 hours will be critical. | 接下来的12小时至关重要 |
[35:18] | Well, we’ll be here. | 我们会在这里陪你的 |
[35:21] | You don’t have someone you need to get home to? | 你没有家人在等着你吗 |
[35:22] | I do, which is why I know how you must feel. | 有的 所以你现在的心情我感同身受 |
[35:25] | I’m gonna have the sitter bring him here. | 我让保姆把我儿子送到这里来 |
[35:27] | We’re not leaving you alone. | 我们不会丢下你一个人的 |
[36:01] | You’ll be holding your girl soon enough. | 你很快就可以握着女儿的手了 |
[36:03] | I know it. | 我敢肯定 |
[36:20] | Dr. Bennett. | 班尼特医生 |
[36:26] | Olivia’s gonna be fine. | 奥利维亚会没事的 |
[36:27] | Yeah! | 太棒了 |
[36:30] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[36:32] | She’s tired but awake. | 她累坏了但是醒过来了 |
[36:34] | Come and see your daughter. | 去看看你的女儿吧 |
[36:37] | I know she’s gonna want to see you. | 她一定很想见见你 |
[36:50] | My baby! | 我的宝贝 |
[36:56] | You are so brave. | 你真勇敢 |
[36:59] | And I am so proud of you. | 我太为你骄傲了 |
[37:01] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[37:21] | You saved me. | 你救了我的命 |
[37:23] | Dr. Bennett saved you. | 是班尼特医生救了你的命 |
[37:25] | She wanted my okay to start without the blood. | 她问我可不可以在血送来之前先开始手术 |
[37:31] | I knew you’d keep your promise. | 我知道你会信守承诺的 |
[37:34] | ‘Course I would. | 当然会 |
[37:37] | We’re the same. | 我们是同一类人 |
[37:39] | We both know what it feels like to be different | 我们都知道因为先天遗传而成为异类 |
[37:40] | because of genetics. | 是什么感受 |
[37:44] | But it… it is good to be different. | 但是与众不同是一件好事 |
[37:59] | when you’re, uh, healed, | 等你痊愈之后 |
[38:00] | you should keep up the studying. | 你应该继续学习 |
[38:02] | I will. | 我会的 |
[38:05] | But… | 但是 |
[38:07] | for a while, I’m just gonna try to have some fun, | 最近一段时间 我只想用心享受生活 |
[38:11] | break in my new heart. | 习惯我的新心脏 |
[38:24] | Relief in the Southland today | 今天南城恢复了平静 |
[38:25] | as the L.A. Blood Bank crisis has been resolved | 洛杉矶血库危机得到解决 |
[38:27] | and Todd Wilcox has been arrested. | 同时陶德·威尔科克斯被捕 |
[38:30] | Health officials say new safeguards will go up | 卫生部官员表示会加强安保措施 |
[38:32] | to prevent this from ever happening again. | 杜绝此类事件再次发生 |
[38:34] | Great work, team. There was a million things | 队友们 干得漂亮 今天的事情 |
[38:35] | that could’ve gone wrong today. | 可能出无数个岔子 |
[38:37] | Speaking of “Gone wrong,” | 说到出岔子 |
[38:39] | I just got my final rejection letter from a game show. | 我收到了最后一个游戏节目的拒信 |
[38:42] | I’ve got half a mind to sue. | 我都有点想起诉他们了 |
[38:43] | Half a mind is right– no lawyer would take that case. | 想想就够了 没哪个律师会接这个案子 |
[38:46] | That one would. | 那个就能接 |
[38:47] | Has anything terrible ever happened to you? | 你在生活中遇到过什么倒霉事吗 |
[38:50] | Car accident? | 车祸 |
[38:53] | You know what to do? | 你知道该怎么办吗 |
[38:54] | How about you? Uh-oh. | 你呢 |
[38:55] | Medical malpractice? | 医疗事故 |
[38:59] | Slip and fall? | 一不小心滑倒了 |
[39:01] | Then call… | 现在就打给 |
[39:02] | Heywood Jahelpme Morris. | 海伍德·贾赫普弥[你帮我]·莫里斯 |
[39:04] | It’s actually my name. | 这是我的真名 |
[39:07] | I know that guy. | 我认识那个人 |
[39:08] | Really? | 真的假的 |
[39:09] | Yeah. He’s, um… different. | 真的 他有些 与众不同 |
[39:12] | You should give him a chance. | 你应该给他个机会 |
[39:15] | Looks like I found my lawyer. | 看来我找到律师了 |
[39:16] | I’m gonna go find my bed. | 我的床在召唤我 |
[39:18] | Ralph, let’s get some Z’s. | 拉尔夫 回家睡觉了 |
[39:22] | Where’s everyone going? | 大家都要去哪儿啊 |
[39:23] | We got to finish the ScorpiOlympics. | 天蝎奥运会还没比完呢 |
[39:24] | Now? We’re exhausted. | 现在吗 我们累死了 |
[39:25] | Real athletes play through pain. | 真正的运动员都是忍着疼痛坚持到底 |
[39:27] | We’re not real athletes. | 我们又不是真正的运动员 |
[39:28] | You all scared I’m gonna sweep the gold? | 你们都怕我横扫金牌是吗 |
[39:30] | Okay, that’s it– you’re on. | 你够了 我们开比 |
[39:32] | Happy, you and I get the surfboard. | 乐乐 咱俩去拿冲浪板 |
[39:34] | Sly, set up the bowling pins. | 希尔 把保龄球瓶摆起来 |
[39:37] | Ralph, let’s go. | 拉尔夫 来吧 |
[39:39] | Let’s keep score. | 我们来计分 |
[39:40] | Where are you going? | 你去哪儿啊 |
[39:41] | Do research. | 做研究 |
[39:42] | Oh. Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:45] | Welcome to round two of the ScorpiOlympics. | 欢迎来到天蝎奥运会第二轮比赛 |
[39:48] | You’re all going down. | 你们都输定了 |
[39:51] | I’ll revise the scoreboard. | 我来改分 |
[39:58] | On second thought… | 又考虑了一下 |
[40:00] | I’m going for the gold. | 我也要争金牌 |
[40:02] | And the fans can’t believe it! | 粉丝们都不敢相信 |
[40:04] | O’Brien enters the game! | 奥布莱恩参赛了 |
[40:08] | Who wants to bet I can beat 197? | 谁想赌我能得打败智商197 |
[40:10] | I don’t mean that literally. | 不是真的打 |
[40:12] | Give me the helmet. | 把头盔给我 |
[40:18] | You, uh… | 你 |
[40:19] | you taking a break from being efficient? | 怎么不继续高效工作了 |
[40:21] | No. | 并没有 |
[40:22] | This is the definition of efficiency. | 这就是高效的定义 |
[40:25] | Making every second count. | 把每分每秒都过得有意义 |
[40:27] | Three, two, one! | 三 二 一 |