时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | IED. Pulse 168 and thready. | 简易炸弹 脉搏虚弱 168 |
[00:03] | BP 74 over palp, multiple shrapnel wounds to abdomen. | 血压74 腹部多处弹片伤 |
[00:06] | Two large bore IVs with normal saline wide open. | 两袋大口径普通盐水静脉注射 |
[00:08] | Any more on the way? | 还有吗 |
[00:09] | No. His partner was KIA. | 不 他搭档当场死亡了 |
[00:10] | Tim Armstrong! I need you to fight | 蒂姆·阿姆斯特朗 你要努力 |
[00:12] | to stay with us, you hear me? | 保持清醒 听到了吗 |
[00:13] | Yes, sir. | 是 先生 |
[00:13] | Let’s establish a hemostatic field. | 确立止血区 |
[00:15] | And I want two units of blood. | 拿两单元血来 |
[00:16] | Give me a scalpel… | 给我一把手术刀 |
[00:38] | You must be my new trainee. | 你是我的新学员吧 |
[00:40] | Yes, sir. For the commute. | 是 长官 路上喝 |
[00:45] | Dark and sweet. You did your homework. | 黑咖啡加糖 你做过功课 |
[00:47] | Let’s see if it carries over. | 看看表现是不是能延续下去 |
[00:50] | You can brief me on the new case on the way. | 路上跟我报告新案吧 |
[00:52] | I’m excited to work with a team of geniuses. | 我很期待能跟一队天才合作 |
[00:54] | What are they like? | 他们什么样 |
[00:56] | They’re unique. | 他们很特别 |
[01:04] | I don’t know. I don’t think he’s trying. | 不行 我觉得他不够努力 |
[01:06] | I’m tired. It’s my second song. | 我累了 这是我第二首歌了 |
[01:07] | Uh, the agreement was three songs. | 说好三首歌的 |
[01:09] | Just dance, monkey. | 跳啊 猴子 |
[01:11] | Oh, a ten-year-old just called you a monkey. | 你刚被十岁孩子叫猴子 |
[01:13] | Life working out how you planned? | 生活跟你计划的一样吗 |
[01:14] | Truth or Dare is the closest I can get to gambling. | 真心话大冒险是最接近赌博的了 |
[01:17] | I need the rush. | 我需要这刺激 |
[01:18] | Sylvester. | 希尔维斯特 |
[01:20] | I have your paperwork. | 你的文件在我这儿 |
[01:21] | So, the contract you signed for the game show auditions | 你跟竞猜游戏试镜签的合同 |
[01:25] | have language on the back called, um, “Boilerplate.” | 背后有所谓的”模板” |
[01:28] | I know what boilerplate is. | 我知道那是什么 |
[01:30] | Why does it seem like you’ve just recently learned the term? | 你怎么好像最近才知道这个说法似的 |
[01:32] | Well, it’s been a while since I looked at some of my old law books. | 我以前的那些法律书籍已经挺久没看了 |
[01:34] | They are full of information. | 那上面的信息好多 |
[01:36] | Anyway, the point is, | 总之 重点是 |
[01:38] | they have the right to refuse you from being on the show. | 他们有权拒绝你上节目 |
[01:40] | Like casinos can keep out card counters for being too good. | 就像赌场会不许厉害的数牌者进门 |
[01:44] | Mom, we dared Toby to dance. | 妈妈 我们大冒险让托比跳舞 |
[01:46] | Great. Well, maybe you can dare him | 好啊 能不能大冒险让他 |
[01:48] | to turn in his case summaries on time. | 及时交案件总结 |
[01:51] | I just can’t believe they’d play this dirty. | 真不敢相信他们手段这么下作 |
[01:53] | Well, it’s not the first time | 聪明人不是 |
[01:55] | that the mentally-enabled got hoodwinked | 第一次被蒙蔽 |
[01:56] | for believing everyone’s as straightforward as we are. | 以为大家都像我们这么直爽呢 |
[01:58] | Ostracized for being too smart. | 因为太聪明反被排挤 |
[02:01] | You know, it’s Mensa all over again. | 这就像门萨俱乐部 |
[02:03] | You’ve been discriminated against before | 你以前曾因为是天才 |
[02:05] | for being a genius? | 而遭歧视吗 |
[02:06] | Uh, sort of. Picked on. | 算是吧 被欺负 |
[02:08] | Treated different. | 受到不同待遇 |
[02:09] | Shut out. | 被排挤 |
[02:10] | But not “discriminated against.” | 但不算”受歧视” |
[02:13] | Who here has the law degree? | 这里是谁有法律学位 |
[02:14] | I hope that was rhetorical. | 希望这是反问句 |
[02:16] | Uh, actually, I have it right here. | 其实 就在这里 |
[02:19] | Ah, Americans with Disabilities Act | 美国残障法 |
[02:22] | prevents you from being discriminated against | 保护你不因身体不同而 |
[02:24] | because you’re physically different. | 遭到歧视 |
[02:26] | Is that the spirit of that statute? | 那条法令是这个意思吗 |
[02:29] | Who here has a law degree? | 这里是谁有法律学位 |
[02:31] | He is being denied simply because | 他遭到拒绝只因 |
[02:34] | his brain is different than most people. | 他的大脑与常人不同 |
[02:35] | Same reason why I couldn’t get a license to operate a crane. | 跟我不能拿到驾驶起重机执照的原因一样 |
[02:38] | What now? | 什么 |
[02:39] | Anyway… | 总之 |
[02:39] | let’s forget the contract claims. | 别管合同怎么说了 |
[02:41] | If the Megan Dodd Pediatric Wing is going to be a reality | 如果想实现梅根·多德儿科病房 |
[02:43] | I’m gonna have to lean on these fat cats to give in | 我得向这些土豪施压 让他们妥协 |
[02:46] | or face the consequences. | 否则后果自负 |
[02:48] | They’ll have to watch your commercial on a loop? | 否则让他们看你的广告循环播放吗 |
[02:50] | Sticks and stones may break my bones, | 质疑和批评虽能打断我的骨头 |
[02:52] | but then… I get to sue you. | 但那样 我会告你的 |
[02:57] | Client, I’ll be back with good news. | 委托人 我会带着好消息回来的 |
[03:05] | Not sure how good a lawyer he is. | 我不确定他是不是个好律师 |
[03:08] | Me neither. But he’s so enthused. | 我也是 但他好热忱啊 |
[03:10] | Toby, you might want to take your bra off. | 托比 你最好把胸罩摘掉 |
[03:12] | Cabe’s trainee arrives today. | 凯布的学员今天到来 |
[03:14] | Why would I do anything for that jerk? | 我为什么要帮那个混蛋啊 |
[03:16] | Jerk? You haven’t met him. | 混蛋 你还没见过他呢 |
[03:17] | We know his type– prom king, football star… | 我们了解他那个类型 舞会国王 橄榄球明星 |
[03:20] | You have to stop hacking people’s records. | 你们不能老黑人家的记录了 |
[03:23] | He’s the type of guy | 他是那种 |
[03:24] | who would put your head in a toilet and then flush it. | 把你的头按进马桶里然后冲水的人 |
[03:27] | A practice known as a swirly. | 那被称为冲头 |
[03:28] | The kind of jerk that would dog on the only girl in shop class. | 在手工课上欺负唯一女生的人 |
[03:31] | Only a madman would do that. | 只有疯子才会那么做 |
[03:33] | You are brilliant and perfect. | 你又聪明又完美 |
[03:35] | Okay, what did I say about talking to me like that at work? | 好了 我怎么说在工作时对我说这种话的 |
[03:38] | Not to. | 别说 |
[03:39] | You need more | 想要评价一个人 |
[03:40] | than a high school degree when evaluating someone. | 光有高中学历是不够的 |
[03:42] | Thank you, Walter. | 谢谢 沃特 |
[03:43] | So I pulled his college record. | 所以我查了他的大学记录 |
[03:45] | And we’re back to normal. | 又回归正常了 |
[03:47] | Chess team captain, Division 3 Collegiate Geography Bee… | 象棋队队长 大学3部地理比赛 |
[03:51] | This guy knows his nation-states. | 这家伙熟记国家地区啊 |
[03:53] | There’s a big gap in his history. | 他的履历有块大空白 |
[03:54] | It’s a total black hole. | 完全是个黑洞 |
[03:55] | You’re threatened by an intern. | 你对一个实习生产生了危机感 |
[03:57] | You know what, in a few weeks | 几周后 |
[03:58] | he’ll move on to a different division of Homeland. | 他就会进入国土安全部的其他部门 |
[04:01] | The efficient move is to accept him as part of the team. | 最高效的办法 是接受他成为队员 |
[04:04] | You’ll barely notice him. | 你都不会感到他的存在的 |
[04:07] | Team Scorpion. | 天蝎团队 |
[04:09] | Meet my new trainee, Tim Armstrong. | 这位是我的新学员 蒂姆·阿姆斯特朗 |
[04:11] | Hello, I am, uh, thrilled to be here. | 各位好 能来到这里我很激动 |
[04:15] | Well, hi, um… welcome aboard. | 你好 欢迎加入 |
[04:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:20] | Um, you got a little bit on your… | 你嘴巴上有点 |
[04:26] | I think they noticed him. | 他们绝对感到他的存在了 |
[04:30] | Thanks for letting me borrow your new car. | 多谢让我借你的新车 |
[04:32] | Rides like a dream. | 开起来很爽 |
[04:34] | Um, Tim, I’m Walter O’Brien. | 蒂姆 我是沃特·奥布莱恩 |
[04:37] | This is Sylvester Dodd, Toby Curtis… | 这位是希尔维斯特·多德 托比·柯蒂斯 |
[04:40] | Dr. Curtis. | 是医生 |
[04:41] | Paige Dineen, her son Ralph, and Happy Quinn. | 佩吉·狄宁 她儿子拉尔夫 乐乐·奎恩 |
[04:44] | Happy, I read up on the micro jack device | 乐乐 我读到你做的微千斤顶了 |
[04:47] | that you designed to save | 就是你为救 |
[04:48] | that kid in the sinkhole– that was brilliant. | 落水洞里那个孩子做的那台 简直太棒了 |
[04:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:55] | Uh, yeah, I-I-I actually helped her build that. | 是啊 那个还是我帮她造的呢 |
[04:57] | I’m her boyfriend. | 我是她男朋友 |
[05:00] | Cool. | 好啊 |
[05:03] | Camp Hasley, the only permanent U.S. Military base | 海斯利营 非洲大陆上美军的 |
[05:06] | in the continent of Africa, | 唯一永久性基地 |
[05:07] | located in Djibouti. Strategically located | 位于吉布提 战略地位于 |
[05:10] | between the Red Sea and the Gulf of Aden. Tim? | 红海和亚丁湾之间 蒂姆 |
[05:13] | The open water and flat terrain | 开阔水面和平坦的地势 |
[05:16] | permit for unencumbered sound wave travel. | 允许了声波无阻传播 |
[05:18] | Our mission is to install a newly developed audio | 我们的任务是安装一个新研发的 |
[05:21] | surveillance system. With the base’s | 声音监控系统 由于基地 |
[05:23] | proximity to lawless regions on the continent | 接近大陆上一些法外地区 |
[05:25] | and the Arabian peninsula… | 以及阿拉伯半岛 |
[05:26] | The base could pick up on terrorist chatter. | 基地或许能接收到恐怖主义的通讯 |
[05:28] | Yes. From incredible distances. | 是的 而且是在很远的距离之外 |
[05:31] | Now, the tech’s so powerful it can hear conversations | 这项技术非常强大 能听到 |
[05:33] | from hundreds of miles away, then dig out | 数百英里开外的对话 然后找到 |
[05:35] | that specific frequency amidst all the audio clutter | 埋藏在一堆声音之中的那个特定频率 |
[05:38] | so that we can hear it clear as day. | 这样我们就能听得清清楚楚了 |
[05:39] | That’s impressive but a basic setup. | 虽然厉害 但构造很基本 |
[05:42] | Any decent audio engineer could do this. So why us? | 随便找个好一点的音频工程师都行 为什么要找我们 |
[05:45] | The Feds want it properly installed, | 联调局希望安装妥当 万无一失 |
[05:47] | and they want it installed yesterday. | 他们急着要 |
[05:49] | They know we’re good and fast, | 他们知道我们又快又好 |
[05:50] | and they’re willing to pay you for it. | 愿意雇你们干这个活 |
[05:56] | Whew. Guess we’re going to Africa. | 看来我们得去非洲走一趟了 |
[05:58] | You know, we like to learn about the people | 我们希望了解 |
[06:00] | we’re working with, Timothy. ‘Cause we’re like a family | 跟我们共事的人 蒂摩西 因为我们天蝎 |
[06:03] | here at Scorpion. | 就像一家人一样 |
[06:04] | There’s a chunk missing from your online history. | 网上搜你的时候缺少了很多信息 |
[06:06] | Toby… | 托比… |
[06:07] | No. It’s a… | 不 这个问题… |
[06:10] | valid question. | 可以问 |
[06:12] | I was a SEAL. | 我曾是海豹特种部队的 |
[06:13] | I did some top secret missions. | 我执行过几项绝密任务 |
[06:16] | Last year, I caught some shrapnel, | 去年 我中了一枚弹片 |
[06:17] | some of which is still lodged in my lower back. | 有部分现在仍嵌在我的腰部 |
[06:20] | So the Navy medically discharged me, | 所以海军出于对我身体状况的考虑 让我退役 |
[06:22] | and I’m appealing their decision. | 我尊重他们的决定 |
[06:25] | If I don’t win, | 如果我没法胜任 |
[06:27] | then I figured that Homeland would be | 那我想国安部可能是 |
[06:29] | another option for me to serve my country. | 我报效国家的第二选择 |
[06:32] | Now, I requested Scorpion detail | 我请求跟天蝎执行任务 |
[06:34] | because I’ve read about all of you. | 是因为我看过你们的资料 |
[06:36] | And… you’re amazing. | 你们很厉害 |
[06:39] | Now, hopefully I can learn something being here, | 尽管你们的聪明才智 |
[06:42] | despite the fact that your intelligence | 让我觉得很可怕 |
[06:43] | has me completely intimidated. | 但我还是希望能在这学到些什么 |
[06:48] | Well, he’s telling the truth. | 他说的是实话 |
[06:49] | We are amazing. | 我们是很厉害 |
[06:51] | Tim, | 蒂姆 |
[06:52] | let me show you around. | 让我带你去四周看看 |
[06:53] | Yes, sir. | 好的 长官 |
[06:56] | He seems okay. | 他看起来不错 |
[06:58] | Well, that was an act. | 那都是装的 |
[06:59] | – What? – I profiled him. He’s clean. | -什么 -我侧写过他 他没问题 |
[07:02] | Luckily, he’s just a trainee. | 还好他只是一名学员 |
[07:03] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[07:05] | Walter, | 沃特 |
[07:07] | a guy comes in with Channing Tatum’s body | 进来一个身材堪比查宁·塔图姆 |
[07:09] | and Mitt Romney’s hair and you don’t like him. | 发型媲美米特·罗姆尼的家伙 你不喜欢他 |
[07:11] | May I posture a theory? | 我能发表我的看法吗 |
[07:13] | You may not. | 不可以 |
[07:13] | You know that Paige respects you. | 你知道佩吉很尊重你 |
[07:15] | And if you respect Tim, then Paige will think it’s okay | 如果你尊重蒂姆 佩吉就会觉得 |
[07:18] | to respect Tim and might start to like Tim. | 可以尊重蒂姆 并开始喜欢他 |
[07:21] | You’re very, very wrong. | 你真是大错特错了 |
[07:30] | Papa-Don’t-Preach, you’re worried Cabe’s found | 爸爸别问了 你担心凯布找到了 |
[07:32] | a new son figure that fits his macho mold better than you do. | 一个能与他的男子气概比肩的儿子 |
[07:35] | That’s preposterous. | 那真是太荒谬了 |
[07:36] | You don’t want Daddy finding | 你不希望爸爸找到 |
[07:37] | a shiny new toy that he likes better. | 更喜欢的新玩具 |
[07:39] | We’re done here. | 我们说完了 |
[07:42] | Man, he is messed up. | 天 他真是心乱如麻 |
[07:53] | Welcome to Camp Hasley. | 欢迎来到海斯利营 |
[07:54] | We appreciate your help with our project. | 非常感谢你们向我们的项目伸出援手 |
[07:56] | Our pleasure, Major Janeway. | 荣幸之至 珍妮薇少校 |
[07:57] | Uh, question. Are there any monkeys | 我有个问题 基地内 |
[07:59] | on the base? | 有猴子吗 |
[08:00] | Okay, don’t embarrass us | 别让我们 |
[08:01] | in front of the Marines. | 在海军陆战队面前丢脸 |
[08:02] | They make me very uncomfortable. | 它们会让我很不舒服 |
[08:03] | They are human-like and yet they still throw their feces. | 它们像人 却还要扔粪便 |
[08:06] | Lots out in the wild but none on the base, per se. | 野外有很多 但是基地中基本没有 |
[08:09] | Wonderful. Thank you. | 太好了 谢谢 |
[08:10] | Are they always like this? | 他们一直这样吗 |
[08:11] | No. Sometimes they’re weird. | 不 有时候他们会很奇怪 |
[08:15] | The equipment recently arrived. Not completely unpacked yet. | 装置最近刚到 还没有完全拆封 |
[08:17] | Okay. We’ll get right to it. So, Cabe and Tim can break down | 我们马上开始 凯布和蒂姆可以拆封 |
[08:20] | the rest of the boxes. | 剩余的箱子 |
[08:22] | Sly and I will handle the software. | 希尔和我来搞定软件 |
[08:24] | Happy can rig the equipment. And Paige and Toby, | 乐乐来搭装备 佩吉和托比 |
[08:26] | put up the parabolic antenna on the roof, yeah? | 你们俩能去屋顶搭碟形天线吗 |
[08:28] | Copy that! | 收到 |
[08:29] | I’m afraid to ask. | 我不敢问 |
[08:34] | Cabe dared me on the plane that I couldn’t eat eight boxes | 凯布在飞机上跟我赌我没法在今天之内 |
[08:37] | of Saltines by midnight. I’m already two boxes in. | 吃下八盒苏打饼干 我已经吃了两盒 |
[08:41] | Sucka. | 走着瞧 |
[08:42] | Long flight. | 一路时间太长 |
[08:43] | I needed something to shut him up. | 我得想个办法让他闭嘴 |
[08:51] | Digital conversion software is running. | 数字转换软件运行中 |
[08:53] | Sweet. Now all I have to do is open this box, | 太棒了 我只要打开这个箱子 |
[08:56] | and we should be… | 然后我们就… |
[08:57] | No. | 不 |
[08:58] | That is not involved with this project. | 那个箱子是不同项目内的 |
[09:00] | I’ve got the receptors working. | 接收器可以工作了 |
[09:02] | Let’s take this baby for a spin. | 我们来试一试 |
[09:03] | Whoa. You can’t just eavesdrop on other nations | 你没有得到授权许可是不能在他国 |
[09:06] | without prior authorization. | 随意偷听的 |
[09:07] | Paige and Toby are on the roof securing the antenna. Try them. | 佩吉和托比正在屋顶加固天线 试试联络他们 |
[09:12] | Got our building. | 定位到我们所在大楼 |
[09:13] | Turn it on. | 开吧 |
[09:15] | Are we sure we want to eavesdrop on teammates? | 我们确定要窃听同一阵营的人吗 |
[09:17] | It’s not eavesdropping. It’s testing our work. | 这不是窃听 这是检验我们的工作 |
[09:20] | And, actually, listening in on the thoughts | 其实 听天才发表看法 |
[09:22] | of a genius is an educational experience. | 算是一个受教时刻 |
[09:24] | “Djibouti” Is fun to say. Sounds like “Ja booty.” | 吉布提读起来真好笑 有点像”你的屁股”[谐音] |
[09:27] | Hey, Paige, you wearing sunscreen? | 佩吉 你擦了防晒霜吗 |
[09:30] | Don’t want to get burned in Djibouti. | 你可不想在吉布提[屁股]被晒伤 |
[09:33] | It’s illuminating. | 简直让人茅塞顿开 |
[09:37] | Tim and I have some business with Major Janeway. | 蒂姆和我跟珍妮薇少校还有点事 |
[09:39] | So, uh, you guys dot the I’s and cross the T’s. | 那么 接下来就交给你们了 |
[09:42] | We’ll be back in an hour or so. | 我们一小时后回来 |
[09:43] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:49] | Sly. | 希尔 |
[09:51] | Happy. | 乐乐 |
[09:53] | Did you see how he opened the door for Cabe? | 你看到他是怎么给凯布开门的吗 |
[09:55] | He lifted the handle and he turned it. | 他抬起把手再转动 |
[09:58] | How else would he know that there was something wrong | 如果他没有来过这个基地 |
[10:00] | with the knob if he hadn’t been on the base before, huh? | 他怎么知道这个门把手有问题 |
[10:03] | I don’t know, Nancy Drew. But who cares? | 我不知道 妙女神探 谁在乎呢 |
[10:05] | We’re here to set up a pop stand and get paid. | 我们就是来安装个架子拿钱走人的 |
[10:08] | A pop stand that is incredibly easy | 非常容易组装的 |
[10:09] | to assemble. There is no logical reason | 架子 根本没有合理的理由 |
[10:11] | why we were brought here. So something’s wrong. | 要把我们派过来 所以肯定有些不对劲 |
[10:15] | But now that we’re here, we have access | 但是既然我们来了 我们就能 |
[10:18] | to the base’s intranet, so… | 接触到基地内部网 所以… |
[10:19] | You know, I don’t think | 我觉得基地 |
[10:20] | the base would appreciate us snooping. | 应该不喜欢让我们到处刺探吧 |
[10:21] | We were brought out here to set up a high-tech listening device. | 他们叫我们来设置一个高科技窃听设备 |
[10:24] | Snooping is exactly | 就是雇我们 |
[10:25] | what we’ve been paid to do. | 来到处刺探的 |
[10:27] | You know what, it was awfully weird | 你知道吗 凯布不让我 |
[10:28] | that Cabe wouldn’t let me open that box. | 打开那个箱子真是太奇怪了 |
[10:31] | Maybe… you should open the box. | 也许…你应该打开箱子 |
[10:36] | Look, even if we’re careful, things could still go sideways. | 即使我们很小心 还是有可能出错 |
[10:39] | Are you ready for this? | 你准备好了吗 |
[10:40] | We don’t have an option to not be ready. | 我们没有”没准备好”这个选择 |
[10:50] | This is an incredibly advanced 3-D printer. | 这是一个非常高级的3D打印机 |
[10:54] | High-end, non-commercial government prototype. | 尖端装置 非商用政府样机 |
[10:57] | Antenna’s securely fastened. | 天线加固好了 |
[10:59] | What’s going on here? | 出什么事了 |
[11:00] | We think Tim might be hinky. | 我们认为蒂姆可能有问题 |
[11:02] | Walt’s looking him up on the base’s system. | 沃特正在用基地系统查找他的资料 |
[11:05] | Why would there by data on Tim in Djibouti? | 为什么在吉布提会有蒂姆的资料 |
[11:07] | “Ja booty.” | “你的屁股” |
[11:08] | Never gets old. | 这梗永远不过时 |
[11:10] | Because we’re being deceived. | 因为我们被骗了 |
[11:11] | Tim is not who he’s pretending to be. | 蒂姆这个人不像上去那样 |
[11:22] | We walk from here. | 我们在这儿下车 |
[11:23] | Stay behind me, stay quiet. Sound’ll get us killed. | 跟在我后面 别出声 否则我们小命不保 |
[11:44] | Copley’s the one in white. | 穿白衣服那个就是科普利 |
[11:46] | The rest are bodyguards. | 其他的都是保镖 |
[11:52] | Now’s our chance. | 机会来了 |
[11:54] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[12:48] | Okay, our intel says it’s a 12-by-12 box | 好吧 情报显示这个箱子长和宽都是三十厘米 |
[12:50] | with a large knot on the side. | 而且边上的木板上有一大块节疤 |
[12:52] | Okay. | 收到 |
[12:54] | Hey, is this it? | 是这个吗 |
[13:01] | Yeah. | 对 |
[13:06] | This is what Jennings died for. | 詹宁斯就是为它而死的 |
[13:13] | All right. | 好了 |
[13:14] | They’re back in the warehouse. Hurry up and scan this. | 他们回到仓库里来了 赶紧扫描一下 |
[13:17] | It’s 10:45. | 现在是10点45分 |
[13:18] | We got to get this scan back to the base | 我们要把扫描的结果带回基地 |
[13:20] | and get my team up to speed and working on it. | 让我的团队跟上进度继续工作 |
[13:22] | And get back here before this bowl goes anywhere. | 然后在这个碗被转移之前回到这里来 |
[13:26] | Done. | 搞定 |
[13:37] | You go ahead, I’ll catch up. | 你先走 我跟上 |
[13:50] | You– stop! | 你 站住 |
[13:55] | Get the truck! | 到卡车上去 |
[13:56] | We got friends! | 有人跟上我们了 |
[13:58] | I’ll cover you. Start the jeep. | 我来掩护你 你去启动车子 |
[14:16] | We got enough of a lead to make it back | 我们有足够的优势 |
[14:17] | over the border to the base. | 可以穿过边境回基地 |
[14:18] | Yeah, well, that’s gonna be tough to do | 没错 但是当你把燃料用完了 |
[14:20] | when you’re running out of fuel. | 那就很难实现了 |
[14:21] | Look. | 看 |
[14:23] | Aw, they must’ve hit the fuel tank. | 他们一定是打到燃料箱了 |
[14:25] | All right, new plan. | 好吧 新计划 |
[14:27] | You take the scanner and you head back to the base | 你带上扫描仪返回基地 |
[14:29] | and finish the mission. | 继续完成任务 |
[14:30] | No, Cabe. | 不行 凯布 |
[14:31] | I already lost one man over this detail, | 因为这个东西我已经失去一个战友了 |
[14:32] | I’m not losing another. | 我不想再失去一个 |
[14:33] | Well, it’s not your call. | 这就由不得你了 |
[14:44] | Here goes nothing. | 管他呢 |
[15:01] | I work for a buyer. | 我为一个买主工作 |
[15:03] | I was just trying to confirm whether or not | 我只是想确定你们是否 |
[15:04] | you really had artifacts. | 真的拥有古器物 |
[15:06] | Well, tell that to my boss when you wake up. | 当你醒来的时候跟我老板说吧 |
[15:19] | This is not about suspicion, this is about having all the facts. | 这不是怀疑 是要得到全部真相 |
[15:22] | Facts that you hope will prove your preconceived opinion | 你所期望的真相会证明你的预期观点 |
[15:25] | that Tim isn’t telling the full truth. | 蒂姆没有说出全部真相 |
[15:26] | In other words: suspicion. | 换个说法就是 怀疑 |
[15:29] | Timothy Armstrong. | 蒂莫西·阿姆斯特朗 |
[15:30] | Spotless service record, master chief petty officer, | 滴水不漏的服役记录 一级军士长 |
[15:33] | citations for meritorious service. | 有功服务奖 |
[15:35] | That’s mildly impressive. | 还挺让人敬佩的 |
[15:37] | It’s impressive. | 非常让人敬佩 |
[15:39] | Yeah, well this is straightforward | 这都简单明了 |
[15:42] | except for… Ooh, a PDF classified SCI. | 除了一个叫敏感信息的文件 |
[15:45] | Sensitive Compartmental Information? | 敏感分类信息 |
[15:47] | That’s like Top Secret Plus. You click on that, | 比最高机密还机密 你点击那里 |
[15:49] | you’re committing some serious crimeage. | 那可就是严重的信息犯罪啊 |
[15:56] | Okay, on 8/12/2015, | 好吧 2015年8月12日 |
[16:00] | Master Chief Petty Officer Armstrong | 一级军士长阿姆斯特朗 |
[16:02] | and Petty Officer Third Class Jennings | 和海军下士詹宁斯 |
[16:05] | were victims of an IED attack | 在吉布提边界上遭遇 |
[16:07] | just over the Djibouti border. | 简易爆炸装置袭击 |
[16:09] | Armstrong survived despite | 尽管受了重伤 |
[16:11] | extensive injuries. Jennings’ wounds were fatal. | 阿姆斯特朗死里逃生 詹宁斯却因此丧命 |
[16:13] | That’s what got me my discharge. | 那就是我退役的原因 |
[16:16] | Uh, we were just… | 我们只是在 |
[16:18] | snooping into your record. | 窥探你的档案 |
[16:21] | That report is from our first attempt to infiltrate | 那份报告是来自我们第一次试图 |
[16:23] | the operations of Shane Copley, | 混进谢恩·科普利的组织 |
[16:25] | South African trafficker in stolen antiquities. | 偷走古物的南非贩子 |
[16:27] | He’s the man who has Cabe right now. | 他现在抓住了凯布 |
[16:29] | And hopefully… | 我希望 |
[16:30] | What do you mean, has Cabe? | 你什么意思 抓住了凯布 |
[16:31] | When we got hit with the IED, | 当我们被简易爆炸装置袭击时 |
[16:32] | that was our first attempt to recover important antiquities. | 那是我们第一次试图取回重要古物 |
[16:35] | Today was our second. | 今天是第二次 |
[16:37] | It went south. | 也出了问题 |
[16:38] | Where is Cabe? | 凯布在哪里 |
[16:39] | Across the border in Mukaria. Look, this’ll all go | 在穆卡里亚那边 要是你 |
[16:41] | a lot easier if you just let me explain what’s going on. | 让我解释的话 一切都会变得更简单 |
[16:43] | Okay, then hurry. | 好 快点 |
[16:44] | For years, terrorists have been | 多年以来 恐怖分子一直 |
[16:46] | raiding Middle Eastern museums, | 袭击中东的博物馆 |
[16:47] | taking priceless antiquities to sell on the black market. | 偷走许多无价的古物在黑市里贩卖 |
[16:49] | Now, the cash from these sales | 这些交易所得到的钱 |
[16:51] | fund training, fake visas, advanced explosives. | 被用来资助训练 假签证和先进的爆炸装置 |
[16:55] | So a 3,000-year-old pot | 因此一个具有三千年历史的罐 |
[16:56] | becomes a bomb in a concert hall. | 成为了一个音乐厅里的炸弹 |
[16:58] | And Copley brokers these deals for millions in cash. | 科普利作为中间人 能获利数百万 |
[17:00] | So, he’s their funding? | 所以 他是他们的投资人 |
[17:02] | He’s indirectly responsible | 他间接害死了 |
[17:03] | for the deaths of thousands of people. | 成千上万的人 |
[17:05] | Conservatively. | 可以这么说 |
[17:06] | Is Copley a killer? | 科普利是杀手吗 |
[17:08] | He’d do anything to protect his business, | 他会做所有事来保住他的生意 |
[17:09] | but he’s not stupid. | 但他不笨 |
[17:11] | He wouldn’t kill Cabe without interrogating him first | 在没有质问凯布 找出他出现在仓库的原因之前 |
[17:13] | to find out why he was around his warehouse. | 他不会杀他的 |
[17:14] | Great, so now he’s just being tortured. | 太好了 所以现在他只是被拷打而已 |
[17:17] | Yeah, thanks to Tim, who left him behind. | 对 多亏了蒂姆 把他丢在了那里 |
[17:19] | No, he kicked me out of a jeep. | 不 他把我踢出了吉普车 |
[17:20] | I can see Cabe doing that. | 我觉得凯布能做出这事 |
[17:21] | We’re on a military base. Call for backup. | 我们在一个军事基地 请求支援 |
[17:24] | No. Copley’s smart enough to… stay across the border in Mukaria. | 不 科普利很聪明地驻扎穆卡里亚边境 |
[17:27] | That’s an enemy government. | 那里是敌方政府 |
[17:28] | We send in troops, that’s an international incident. | 我们以军队形式派遣 那是国际事件了 |
[17:30] | Cabe and I knew that when we went out this morning. | 凯布和我今天早上出门的时候就知道了 |
[17:32] | We knew that we were we going out alone | 我们都知道我们是独自行动 |
[17:34] | and that there was no help. | 没有任何帮助 |
[17:35] | You rooked him into a suicide mission. | 你把他骗进了一个绝命行动 |
[17:37] | The government assigned a mission, | 政府下达了一个任务 |
[17:38] | and Cabe said nothing but “Yes.” | 凯布什么都没说就答应了 |
[17:42] | Why keep it secret from us? | 为什么要瞒着我们 |
[17:44] | Because… | 因为 |
[17:45] | he knew we might take fire. | 他知道我们很可能开火 |
[17:46] | Okay? Our orders are shoot to kill. | 懂吗 我们的命令就是用枪杀 |
[17:48] | He knows that’s not your thing. He was trying to protect you. | 他知道你们不喜欢开枪 他是在保护你们 |
[17:50] | I don’t like being lied to. | 我不喜欢被欺骗 |
[17:52] | Uh, no one does, but the more you chatter, | 没有人喜欢 但是你再唠叨下去 |
[17:54] | the less likely we find Cabe. | 我们就更加不可能找到凯布了 |
[17:55] | Now quiet, I am recording the outgoing message | 现在安静 我在记录他语音邮件中 |
[17:57] | on his voice mail. | 传出的信息 |
[17:58] | So you can plug his vocal signature | 这样你就可以把他的声音信号 |
[18:00] | into the eavesdropping software. | 插入窃听软件中 |
[18:02] | Yes, now quiet. | 是的 所以安静 |
[18:04] | Hello, you’ve reached Cabe. | 你好 你已经联系到凯布了 |
[18:06] | Please leave me a message. | 请留言给我吧 |
[18:07] | How the hell you turn this thing off? | 这东西要怎么关掉 |
[18:09] | Hey, after we save Cabe, | 我们救了凯布之后 |
[18:11] | remind me to make fun of him for that. | 提醒我拿这个取笑他 |
[18:12] | Okay, now I download his voice sample. | 好 我现在下载他的声音样本 |
[18:15] | And I’ll position the parabolic antennae | 而我将这个抛物型天线 |
[18:17] | towards Copley and his stash house. | 摆到科普利和他的藏匿处的方向 |
[18:19] | Approximately 15.77 degrees north, | 大约是北纬15.77度 |
[18:22] | 39.7643 degrees east. | 东经39.7643度 |
[18:25] | Okay, and once I cancel out all the other frequencies, | 好 一旦我过滤掉其他所有频率时 |
[18:28] | it should leave just Cabe’s voice. | 剩下的应该就只有凯布的声音了 |
[18:30] | If he’s alive. | 要是他还活着的话 |
[18:31] | When Jennings got killed I carried his body | 当詹宁斯被杀害时我扛着他的尸体 |
[18:33] | four miles on my back trading fire with hostiles. | 走了六千多米与敌人交火 |
[18:37] | I don’t just leave people behind. | 我不会丢下他们不管的 |
[18:40] | Uh, Cabe’s alive. I hear him. | 凯布还活着 我听到他的声音了 |
[18:42] | If I wanted to steal it, | 要是我想偷它的话 |
[18:44] | I would have and you would have found it on me. | 我早就偷了 你也应该已经找到了 |
[18:47] | It ain’t simple logic? | 这么简单的逻辑都不懂吗 |
[18:50] | Oh, God, they’re beating him. | 天哪 他们在打他 |
[19:00] | That stung a little, eh? | 还是有点痛的 对吗 |
[19:03] | He’s just getting warmed up. | 这还只是开始 |
[19:05] | So, one more time. | 我再问一次 |
[19:07] | Who do you work for? | 你给谁工作 |
[19:09] | American military? | 美国军队吗 |
[19:11] | And where’s your friend who was shooting at us? | 你那个朝我们开枪的朋友在哪 |
[19:14] | I’m doing recon for a client. | 我是要帮一名客户看看情况 |
[19:19] | They want to buy an item. | 他们想买一件东西 |
[19:20] | They’ll beat any price. | 不论价格多高 |
[19:22] | And you heard about this item where? | 你是从哪里听说这件东西的 |
[19:24] | Antiquities market is small. | 古董市场很小 |
[19:26] | People talk. | 消息传得很快 |
[19:28] | And so will you. | 你也会说出实话的 |
[19:32] | I’m gonna wait for the Sampsons. | 我去等着桑普森夫妇 |
[19:35] | Work him over | 从他嘴里问出 |
[19:36] | until he tells you whether he was trying | 他是不是想偷那只碗 |
[19:37] | to steal the bowl for himself or someone else. | 然后据为己有还是给别人 |
[19:42] | Bowl– what bowl? | 碗 什么碗 |
[19:43] | This one. | 这只碗 |
[19:44] | A 4,000-year-old ceremonial vessel | 有4000年历史 |
[19:46] | used in fertility rites. | 是用在祈求丰收的仪式上的器皿 |
[19:48] | Black market value: | 黑市上的价格是 |
[19:49] | $5 million. | 500万美元 |
[19:51] | Who’s out there buying a $5 million bowl? | 谁会买一只500万的碗 |
[19:53] | Someone with a ton of bread. | 有很多面包的人 |
[19:54] | Any billionaire can buy a McLaren, but that is special. | 所有亿万富翁都能买迈凯伦 但这个是特别的 |
[19:57] | And if you have the morals of a hyena, | 如果你没什么道德观 |
[19:58] | owning it’ll make you feel special. | 拥有这个会让你觉得自己很特别 |
[20:00] | So what exactly was our mission here? | 所以我们到底该做什么 |
[20:02] | Well, if Copley was just killed or captured, | 如果科普利只是被杀或被捕 |
[20:04] | another person would just take his place. | 总会有人取代他的位置 |
[20:06] | But if we can surgically inject a forgery into the market, | 但如果我们把一件赝品偷偷投放进市场 |
[20:09] | then it could collapse his entire organization. | 就可以撼动他的整个组织 |
[20:11] | So once the buyers realize it’s a phony, | 只要买家意识到买了假货 |
[20:13] | Copley’ll be discredited, his operation’ll be shut down | 科普利就会名誉扫地 他的生意会被关停 |
[20:15] | and nobody’ll know if he’s selling knockoffs | 没人知道他实际上卖的 |
[20:17] | or the actual McCoy. | 到底是真货还是假货 |
[20:18] | Preying on the innate human behavioral traits | 利用悲观和多疑这些与生俱来的人类天性 |
[20:20] | of cynicism and distrust. I like it. | 我喜欢这主意 |
[20:22] | Our plan was to sneak in, scan the original, | 我们要溜进去 扫描真货 |
[20:25] | copy it and replace it with a fake. | 仿造一个来替换掉它 |
[20:26] | How do you copy a 4,000 year-old bowl? | 怎么仿制一只4000岁的碗 |
[20:28] | I think it might have something to do with this incredible | 我觉得这台本不该打开的神奇3D打印机 |
[20:31] | 3-D printer that we weren’t supposed to open. | 也许能派上用场 |
[20:32] | Yes, incredible but not flawless. | 神奇是神奇 可并不完美 |
[20:35] | It can fabricate vulcanized rubber | 它可以在几分钟内制出硫化橡胶 |
[20:37] | and industrial plastics in minutes, | 和工业塑料 |
[20:38] | but DARPA hasn’t been able to figure out | 但高级研究计划署还没找到 |
[20:40] | how to make it work with organic materials. | 能用有机材料进行打印的方法 |
[20:42] | And that is where Scorpion comes in. | 而这就是天蝎小队的领域了 |
[20:44] | Well, is the bowl even our focus anymore | 我们是该集中注意力在那只碗上 |
[20:46] | or do we just get Cabe and get out? | 还是该救出凯布就马上离开 |
[20:47] | A SEAL lost his life for this. | 一名海豹突击队队员为此牺牲 |
[20:49] | Knowing Cabe, he’s not going home | 根据对他的了解 不完成任务 |
[20:50] | until our mission’s complete. | 凯布是不会善罢甘休的 |
[20:52] | We’re now officially two-pronged. | 我们实际上有两个不同的目标 |
[20:53] | Luckily, both our prongs, | 幸运的是这两个目标 |
[20:55] | Cabe and the bowl, are in the same compound. | 凯布和那只碗 在同一个地方 |
[20:56] | On the counterfeit bowl prong: whether we copy it or not | 关于假碗能不能复制出来 |
[20:59] | depends on the kind of organic material we’re talking about. | 取决于使用何种有机材料 |
[21:01] | This. The type of clay-laden soil used to make the bowl. | 这种 这是用来制作碗的陶土 |
[21:05] | It’s only found here in this area of Africa. | 是非洲这一区域独有的 |
[21:07] | Okay, so, we need to reconfigure the software | 我们要重新设定打印机软件 |
[21:10] | in the printer. Sylvester? | 希尔维斯特 |
[21:11] | On it. | 来了 |
[21:11] | I’ll adjust the output jets | 我来调整喷枪 |
[21:13] | so that they’re compatible with the clay. | 好让它们可以喷出陶土 |
[21:14] | Now, our intel has the buyers– | 我们收到的情报显示 有一对买家 |
[21:17] | a couple from New York, the Sampsons– | 纽约来的桑普森夫妇 |
[21:19] | arriving in less than two hours, so we need to get all this done | 他们2小时内就会到达 我们要在 |
[21:22] | before the real bowl is sold to them. | 真碗被卖给他们之前搞定一切 |
[21:23] | Well, my team can handle the fake bowl, | 我的小队可以解决碗的问题 |
[21:25] | can you take care of the buyer issue? | 你能解决买家的问题吗 |
[21:27] | Well, luckily, Copley’s men | 幸运的是 科普利的手下们 |
[21:28] | didn’t get a clear look at me. | 没有看清我的脸 |
[21:29] | So… I have an idea. | 我有个想法 |
[21:32] | But I’ll need to reach out to the Djibouti ambassador | 但我要联系吉布提大使 |
[21:34] | and get the name of his tailor. | 得到他裁缝的名字 |
[21:56] | How’s it coming? | 怎么样了 |
[21:57] | Almost there. | 快了 |
[21:59] | Now we just need to bake it to oxidize the cobalt in it, | 现在只需要烘烤它让里面的钴氧化 |
[22:02] | which would change its color and make it appear aged. | 进而改变它的颜色 让它显得年代久远 |
[22:17] | Still nothing to say? | 还是没什么要说的吗 |
[22:19] | Yeah. | 对 |
[22:20] | Your breath stinks. | 你口臭真厉害 |
[22:23] | Eat a mint. | 吃片薄荷糖吧 |
[22:27] | You’ve got a smart mouth on you. | 你还真是油嘴滑舌 |
[22:31] | Now it’s time to shut it up. | 该让你闭嘴了 |
[22:33] | Sir, the buyers are early. | 先生 买家提前到达了 |
[22:37] | Spread some plastic under him. | 在他脚下铺上塑料布 |
[22:40] | I’ll be back. | 等我回来 |
[22:54] | Welcome to my shop, Mr. And Mrs. Sampson. | 欢迎来到我的商店 桑普森先生和夫人 |
[22:56] | You’re eager. I like that. | 你们很急切 我很高兴 |
[22:58] | Pleasure to be finally meeting you. | 见到你很开心 |
[22:59] | It’s hot in the desert, isn’t it, sweetheart? | 沙漠里真热 是吧 亲爱的 |
[23:02] | Scorching. | 酷热难耐啊 |
[23:03] | I’m so pleased to have you as my guests. | 很高兴你们作为客人前来 |
[23:06] | Funny way you have of showing it. | 你表现高兴的方式真有趣 |
[23:08] | When dealing with a $5 million purchase, | 处理一宗价值500万美元的生意时 |
[23:10] | care must be taken. | 再怎么小心都不为过 |
[23:14] | No payment until we have the bowl. | 拿到碗之前我们不会付钱的 |
[23:17] | When dealing with a $5 million purchase, | 处理一宗价值500万美元的生意时 |
[23:19] | care must be taken. | 再怎么小心都不为过 |
[23:22] | Fair enough. | 好吧 |
[23:24] | Let’s go inside and do business. | 我们进去谈吧 |
[23:33] | All right, they’re inside. | 好 他们进去了 |
[23:46] | Okay. Now, we need to get to that shed. | 我们现在该去那间小屋 |
[23:48] | Slight problem. The stun gun that Tim gave us back | 有点小问题 蒂姆在基地给我们的电击枪 |
[23:50] | at the base must’ve been hit by a stray rock on the drive. | 一定是在路上被飞石打到了 |
[23:52] | It’s broken. | 坏掉了 |
[23:53] | We need that. | 我们需要它 |
[23:54] | No, we don’t. We just need to replicate | 不需要 我们只需找到 |
[23:56] | what the stun gun was supposed to do for us. | 电击枪的替代品 |
[23:57] | With what I have in my medical bag and the thorns | 用我医药包里的药和荆棘 |
[23:59] | and berries in that bush over there, we can do it. | 还有那边灌木丛里的浆果就可以 |
[24:01] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[24:06] | Happy. Happy. Happy. | 乐乐 乐乐 乐乐 |
[24:23] | Okay, Paige, we’re in. | 佩吉 我们进来了 |
[24:27] | This coffee is delicious. | 咖啡很美味 |
[24:29] | Africa’s finest. | 这是全非洲最好的 |
[24:31] | We’ve heard a great deal about your acquisitions. | 我们听说了很多有关你进行收购的消息 |
[24:34] | If this purchase goes well, you can expect to see more of us. | 如果这笔生意顺利 我们还会再来找你 |
[24:37] | And our money. | 带着钱 |
[24:38] | Speaking of which, there has been a price adjustment. | 说到钱 我想调整价格 |
[24:41] | The bowl you want is in great demand. | 有很多人想要这只碗 |
[24:44] | Just today there was an attempt to steal it. | 今天就有人试图偷走它 |
[24:47] | And several months ago, U.S. Military tried to track it down. | 几个月前 美国军方还曾试图追踪它 |
[24:51] | You don’t say. | 可不是嘛 |
[24:52] | Yeah. But an IED killed one, | 但是炸弹炸死了一个 |
[24:55] | sent the other one away like a hurt dog. | 另一个人则炸得像条受伤的狗 |
[25:03] | The price is as quoted, or we walk | 价格必须照旧 |
[25:06] | and we take our cash with us. | 否则我们就带着钱走人 |
[25:07] | And, please, enough talk of violence. | 而且请不要再讨论暴力了 |
[25:10] | We came here for art. | 我们是为了追求艺术而来的 |
[25:12] | Let’s go see it then. | 那我们就去看看它吧 |
[25:15] | This way. | 这边 |
[25:18] | Paige, we’re not ready. You got to slow him down for 30 seconds. | 佩吉 我们还没好 你得拖住他30秒 |
[25:24] | Put the fake one in. | 把假的放进去 |
[25:33] | Uh, not good. | 糟糕了 |
[25:35] | I don’t think anybody heard. | 应该没人听见吧 |
[25:35] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[25:37] | The guards won’t kill you | 守卫们不会杀你 |
[25:37] | because I’m gonna kill you first. | 因为我要先杀了你 |
[25:39] | Okay, Paige, uh, you got to stretch those 30 seconds. | 好吧 佩吉 你要拖延的可不止30秒了 |
[25:43] | Sly just broke the bowl. | 希尔刚刚把碗打破了 |
[25:44] | We’ve got to do some surgery. | 我们得做点修补工作 |
[25:46] | They broke the bowl? Oh, God. | 他们把碗打破了 天啊 |
[25:48] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[25:52] | It’s just… | 我是说… |
[25:54] | this piece is… beautiful. | 这件文物 好漂亮 |
[25:56] | Can you, um, tell me a bit about it? | 你能跟我说说详细情况吗 |
[26:01] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[26:02] | Okay. I’ll get the clay from under the warehouse. | 好的 我去仓库下方取黏土 |
[26:05] | You grab that, uh, old helmet | 你把那个老旧的头盔拿过来 |
[26:07] | and pull the wires from the lights. | 再把电灯里的电线拉出来 |
[26:13] | All right. | 好的 |
[26:15] | And also, on the inside of this particular pot, | 另外 研究人员发现 在这个罐子的内部 |
[26:18] | researchers found remnants of 8,000-year-old olive oil. | 仍残留着8000年前的橄榄油 |
[26:22] | Remarkable. Maybe we can purchase it | 是件珍宝 或许我们下次来的时候 |
[26:25] | on our next visit. | 可以把它买下来 |
[26:26] | I believe that when you find something | 我相信 如果你找到了一件 |
[26:27] | rare and beautiful, | 既稀有又美丽的东西 |
[26:28] | you should hold onto it. | 你就应该好好地珍惜它 |
[26:31] | Clearly. | 那是自然 |
[26:33] | So, tell me, | 跟我说说 |
[26:35] | where did you find this beautiful woman? | 你在哪里找到这个美丽的女人的 |
[26:38] | We… | 我们… |
[26:39] | met in Paris. | 在巴黎相遇 |
[26:41] | At a cafe. She was drinking a latte | 在一间咖啡厅里 她正在喝拿铁 |
[26:43] | and she smiled at me, unaware that the foam | 她朝我微笑 却不知道嘴唇上 |
[26:47] | remained right over her lip. | 还留着奶泡 |
[26:50] | Well, this is getting interesting. | 这下有意思了 |
[26:51] | Quiet. | 安静点 |
[26:52] | She was absolutely captivating. | 她真的很迷人 |
[26:55] | There’s nothing more stunning than | 稍微带有一点不完美的完美 |
[26:57] | seeing perfection with a slight imperfection. | 是最动人的 |
[27:01] | It makes the perfection stand out even more. | 不完美会让完美更加地出众 |
[27:09] | Okay, pieces are together. | 好了 碎片已经拼在一起 |
[27:11] | I’ve been frying this metal helmet. | 我一直在加热这个头盔 |
[27:13] | It should be hot as heck under it. Be careful. | 它的下方应该已经非常热了 小心点 |
[27:16] | Let’s hope so. The electrical current will heat the helmet. | 但愿如此吧 电流可以使头盔升温 |
[27:19] | The helmet will heat the clay. | 头盔可以使黏土升温 |
[27:20] | Heated clay will give off water vapor, | 升温的黏土会释放出水蒸气 |
[27:22] | which turns it from brown to blue. | 水蒸气会把黏土从棕色变成蓝色 |
[27:24] | And looks exactly like the rest of the bowl. | 这样加上的黏土就跟碗体看起来一样了 |
[27:26] | In theory. | 理论上来说是这样的 |
[27:38] | You sure this’ll work? | 你确定这样行得通吗 |
[27:40] | The thorns are slathered in anesthetic. | 棘刺表面涂满了麻醉药 |
[27:41] | The berries are gonna weigh ’em down | 加上浆果会使它们变得更重 |
[27:42] | so they travel faster. And the rolled up spec | 这样它们就会以更快地速度飞过去 |
[27:44] | is gonna work like a perfect blowgun. | 卷纸正好可以用来做吹箭筒 |
[27:46] | So, no, I have no idea if this is gonna work. | 综上所述 我也不知道行不行得通 |
[27:55] | He thinks it’s a mosquito. | 他以为是只蚊子 |
[27:56] | Hit him again. Look, look, look, | 再射他一次 快看快看 |
[27:57] | he’s groggy. | 他开始摇摇晃晃的了 |
[28:05] | Okay, Mongo’s coming this way. | 好吧 蒙古大汉朝这边来了 |
[28:06] | What do we do? | 我们要怎么做 |
[28:07] | Plan B, try to run past him and get to Cabe. | 换个方案 想办法跑到他身后去找凯布 |
[28:16] | No! No, no, no, no. | 不行不行不行 |
[28:17] | – Oh, no, you don’t! Don’t! – His gun! | -你不要那么做 -他的枪 |
[28:21] | It’s perfect. | 简直完美 |
[28:21] | Just needs to be sanded down on the bottom. | 只需要打磨一下底部 |
[28:24] | I’ll do that. Okay, take the real bowl | 这件事我来做 你拿好真的碗 |
[28:26] | and get out of here. | 赶紧离开这里 |
[28:27] | What if they show up before you’ve left? | 要是他们来的时候你还没走怎么办 |
[28:29] | Just protect the real bowl. Go. | 你就负责保护好真的碗就好了 走吧 |
[28:37] | Hit him with another dart! | 再射他一箭 |
[28:39] | They’re back by the crates. | 落在刚才箱子那了 |
[28:47] | Thank goodness. | 谢天谢地 |
[28:49] | The cavalry’s here. | 救兵来了 |
[29:19] | Well done. | 干得漂亮 |
[29:24] | Untie me. | 帮我解开绳子 |
[29:27] | I’d be happy to show you the rest of the collection later. | 我很乐意之后继续给你们展示其他的收藏品 |
[29:29] | But for now, why don’t we go see the bowl | 但现在 我们还是去看那个碗吧 |
[29:31] | you came here for. | 它才是你们来这的目的 |
[29:33] | Yes. Good idea. | 好的 好主意 |
[29:35] | Uh, it’s a bad idea. I’m not ready. | 不是个好主意 我还没准备好呢 |
[29:37] | Wait. W-Wait. | 等等 等一下 |
[29:41] | Is, um… | 这件 |
[29:42] | is this piece seventh century stoneware? | 这件是七世纪的石陶器吗 |
[29:54] | I have to say, I’m confused by your desire | 我不得不说 我不太理解你的喜好 |
[29:57] | to focus on the salad | 明明这间屋子里有牛排在等着你 |
[29:59] | when the steak is waiting for you right inside this room. | 你却只想着吃沙拉 |
[30:01] | Please forgive my wife. She… | 请原谅我太太 她… |
[30:04] | just loves to window-shop. | 就是喜欢只看不买 |
[30:07] | Well, I love to complete business, | 我喜欢把生意做完 |
[30:09] | so let’s do so. | 我们还是关注这单生意吧 |
[30:42] | It’s of museum quality. | 这件文物是博物馆级别的 |
[30:46] | Because a year ago, | 因为一年前 |
[30:48] | it was still in a museum. | 它还待在博物馆里 |
[30:52] | Paige, we’re almost finished getting Cabe free. | 佩吉 我们很快就会把凯布救出去了 |
[30:54] | Now, you guys have to talk your way | 你们要在他看你的手提包之前 |
[30:55] | out of there before he looks in your bag. | 找借口离开那里 |
[31:00] | There are monkeys everywhere! | 到处都是猴子 |
[31:05] | 4,000 years old. | 4000年的历史 |
[31:06] | Created by ancient hands. | 由古人制作 |
[31:08] | You won’t find another one like it. | 在别处可找不到这样的文物 |
[31:10] | Whoever made this is a genius. | 制作的人一定是天才 |
[31:17] | But it’s chipped. Here. | 可是这里缺了一个口 |
[31:19] | There seems to be a loss of mass in transit, | 应该是运输的过程中掉了一块 |
[31:22] | and this glaze is more vulnerable than expected. | 并且表面的釉比我想象中的要脆弱 |
[31:25] | It’s 4,000 years old. | 它毕竟已经有4000年历史了 |
[31:27] | It doesn’t live up to the photographs from the museum archives. | 实物没有博物馆的档案照片好 |
[31:30] | If this is a negotiation ploy… | 如果你想讲价的话… |
[31:32] | I don’t need to negotiate. | 我不需要讲价 |
[31:34] | I either want a piece or I don’t. | 只有买或不买两种可能 |
[31:36] | This piece, in person, | 在亲眼见过这件文物之后 |
[31:37] | underwhelms. | 我觉得也不过如此 |
[31:40] | Maybe another deal, another day. | 改天再做别的生意吧 |
[31:42] | Now, you listen to me. | 你听我说 |
[31:43] | We had a deal. You gave me your word. | 我们说好了的 你跟我保证过 |
[31:46] | Mr. Copley. | 科普利先生 |
[31:47] | Sir, we have a situation. | 我们遇到了点事情 先生 |
[31:49] | Can it wait? | 能等下再说吗 |
[31:50] | No. | 不能 |
[31:54] | Sir, there’s a couple outside… | 先生 外面有一对夫妇 |
[31:56] | claiming to be Mr. and Mrs. Sampson. | 说自己是桑普森夫妇 |
[32:01] | Well, that is ridiculous, because we are the Sampsons. | 这太荒唐了 我们才是桑普森夫妇 |
[32:04] | Are you? | 真的吗 |
[32:05] | Or are you friends of the man we caught here earlier? | 还是说 你们是我们之前抓的那个人的朋友 |
[32:08] | All of you trying to steal what’s mine? | 你们是想来偷我的东西吗 |
[32:10] | How dare you accuse us… | 你怎么敢这么说我们… |
[32:11] | Open their bag. | 把他们的包打开 |
[32:14] | Give it to me. | 把包给我 |
[32:17] | I suggest you hand it over. | 我觉得你还是应该把包递过来 |
[32:31] | What the hell is this? | 这到底是什么 |
[32:34] | There’s no money anywhere in there. | 里面并没有钱 |
[32:38] | Are you playing games? | 你在耍什么花招吗 |
[32:40] | Nothing but crackers. | 除了饼干什么都没有 |
[32:42] | Richards, we’re not gonna lose this sale. | 理查兹 我们不能丢了这单生意 |
[32:45] | Take the two of them out the back | 把他们两个从后门带出去 |
[32:46] | and into the desert. | 扔到沙漠里 |
[32:50] | Who knows? | 谁知道呢 |
[32:52] | Maybe in 4,000 years time, | 也许4000年以后 |
[32:53] | someone will be digging you up. | 会有人把你们给挖出来 |
[33:02] | Okay, you got me. | 好吧 被你抓了个现行 |
[33:04] | I was trying to steal from you. | 我是想偷你的东西来着 |
[33:06] | But my wife had nothing to do with this. | 但我太太跟这件事一点关系都没有 |
[33:09] | Well, then it’s a shame you’re the reason she’ll die. | 那太遗憾了 她要因你而死了 |
[33:14] | Okay, Paige, I need you to take | 好了 佩吉 你需要靠近向着 |
[33:16] | one step closer to Tim. | 蒂姆的方向走一步 |
[33:20] | Now. | 就是现在 |
[33:25] | Come on! | 快点 |
[33:27] | Get after them! | 快去追他们 |
[33:30] | Okay, I’m gonna meet you guys at the access road. | 好的 我去便道跟你们大家汇合 |
[33:34] | I’m stuck! | 我被钩住了 |
[33:37] | Just pull your arm out. There you go, come on. | 把衣服脱了 好了 快点 |
[33:45] | Hurry! | 快点 |
[34:00] | Paige! | 佩吉 |
[34:02] | Floor it! | 快走 |
[34:09] | Paige, you okay? | 佩吉 你没事吧 |
[34:10] | She’s in shock, we got to get her back to base. | 她休克了 我们得赶紧把她送回基地 |
[34:12] | It’s not gonna be that easy. Look, | 可能没那么容易 快看 |
[34:14] | on that ridge ahead! | 前面那个山脊上 |
[34:17] | They got automatic weapons. | 他们有自动武器 |
[34:19] | Put it in reverse. | 倒回去 |
[34:20] | No, then we’ll be headed back to Copley! | 不要啊 倒回去会遇到科普利 |
[34:22] | We passed the compound’s gas tank. Put it in reverse. | 我们刚经过了这里的油罐 倒回去 |
[34:44] | Cabe, gun. | 凯布 枪 |
[34:44] | Look, I know what you’re thinking, | 听着 我知道你在想什么 |
[34:45] | but a bullet’s not gonna cause an explosion. | 但是子弹没法引起爆炸 |
[34:46] | That’s why you need to get the flare from the back. | 所以你要从后面拿照明弹 |
[34:48] | Toby. | 托比 |
[34:50] | Guys, Paige is in bad shape. | 伙伴们 佩吉现在的状况很不好 |
[35:11] | Go forward! | 往前开 |
[35:23] | Come on, Happy! Get your booty in the car! | 快点 乐乐 快上车 |
[35:36] | Oh! Oh, it’s really sore. | 真的很疼 |
[35:40] | The ambassador’s tailor needs to make | 大使的裁缝得做 |
[35:41] | thicker bulletproof jackets. | 更厚实的防弹衣 |
[35:43] | It’s not like the movies. Rounds don’t just bounce off you, | 这和电影里不一样 子弹不会自己弹开 |
[35:45] | it’s more like getting hit with a sledgehammer. | 这更像被大锤打了一样 |
[35:47] | We’ll ice it on the plane. | 我们上飞机再冰敷 |
[35:50] | Do you think it’s gonna play out like you planned? | 你认为这会按照你计划那样进行吗 |
[35:52] | It worked. | 起作用了 |
[35:53] | They just completed the sale | 他们刚刚和桑普森夫妇完成了 |
[35:54] | of the fake bowl to the Sampsons. | 假碗的交易 |
[35:56] | And our little light show made the piece even sexier. | 我们的小插曲让这物件更值钱了 |
[35:58] | Copley got an extra two mil out of ’em. | 科普利多赚了两百万 |
[36:01] | Well, he’s not gonna get to enjoy it. | 很好 他得意不了多久了 |
[36:02] | As soon as the Sampsons go to have that bowl authenticated, | 只要桑普森夫妇对那碗进行检验 |
[36:05] | his operation’s gonna be discredited | 他的公司就会名誉扫地 |
[36:06] | and Copley’ll be arrested and tried. | 科普利会被逮捕和审讯 |
[36:08] | I look forward to telling Jennings’ widow that news. | 我很期待告诉詹宁斯的遗孀这个消息 |
[36:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[36:14] | Let’s pack it up. | 收拾一下 |
[36:15] | Major Janeway has the curator of the North African | 珍妮薇少校联系了北非古代博物馆的馆长 |
[36:17] | Antiquities Museum heading over. | 正在路上 |
[36:19] | We got a bowl to return. | 我们还有碗要还呢 |
[36:26] | Listen, all I’m saying is that I didn’t lose the dare | 听着 我想说的是这次大冒险 |
[36:29] | if the crackers, which were the integral to the dare, | 如果那些饼干被国际罪犯抢走了 |
[36:31] | were captured by international criminals. | 那我应该不算输 |
[36:33] | I’ll buy you some more boxes tomorrow | 明天我会给你多买几盒 |
[36:34] | if it’ll keep that mouth closed. | 如果这能让你闭嘴的话 |
[36:36] | Doc, you got a second? | 医生 有时间吗 |
[36:43] | What’s up, honey bear kitten pie? | 怎么了 甜心小宝贝儿 |
[36:46] | Nothing, stupid dummy moron jerk. | 没什么 蠢货傻二蛋 |
[36:48] | You know why I’m annoyed. | 你知道我为什么生气 |
[36:49] | I’m terrified that I don’t. | 你吓到我了 我真不知道 |
[36:51] | The Truth or Dare has to stop. | 你得停止真心话大冒险 |
[36:53] | It’s like mental methadone. | 这就像精神美沙酮 |
[36:55] | I need to wean myself off of gambling. | 我需要戒掉赌赢 |
[36:57] | I am still hooked on the endorphin rush. | 我仍然迷恋那种快感 |
[36:59] | You don’t know how it feels. | 你不明白那种感受 |
[37:09] | Does it feel like that? | 这种感觉吗 |
[37:13] | Do you need to do any more dares? | 你还需要玩大冒险吗 |
[37:17] | Okay, then. | 那就好 |
[37:25] | Oh, boy. | 噢 天哪 |
[37:26] | This looks bad. | 看起来真糟 |
[37:29] | Hey. I, uh, I have something that might help with that. | 我 我这有东西能帮到你 |
[37:33] | Oh, it’s gruesome. I’ll try anything. | 好可怕 但我什么都会试试 |
[37:35] | It’s a remedy that we use out in the field when we get banged up. | 这是我们实地作战受伤时用的治疗方法 |
[37:38] | It’s butter, honey and salt. That’s it. | 这里面有黄油 蜂蜜和盐 就这些 |
[37:41] | – Okay. – Okay? | -好吧 -好了吗 |
[37:42] | All right. And it will | 好了 这个还会 |
[37:45] | help keep the swelling down | 有助于消肿 |
[37:47] | and it will help out infection. | 还可以防止感染 |
[37:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:52] | Uh, thank you for, uh, what you did for me today. | 谢谢你今天为我披上防弹衣 |
[37:55] | I was just doing my job. | 这是我的职责 |
[37:57] | Protecting my teammates. That’s it. | 保护我的队员 就这样 |
[37:58] | Well, it’s much appreciated. | 好吧 真的很感激你 |
[38:01] | Look, really, it should be me thanking you. | 真的 该我感谢你 |
[38:05] | I mean, if you wouldn’t have calmed me down when | 我是说 当科普利说如何杀了詹宁斯时 |
[38:06] | Copley was talking smack about how he killed jennings, I… | 如果你没有让我冷静下来 我 |
[38:11] | I would’ve lost it. | 我会失控的 |
[38:12] | And we would not have gotten out of there alive. | 我们也不会活着回来 |
[38:17] | I was just doing my job. | 这只是我的职责 |
[38:22] | You do it very well. | 你做得很好 |
[38:29] | You okay? | 好些了吗 |
[38:39] | Evening. | 晚上好 |
[38:46] | Hey, where you been? | 你去哪儿了 |
[38:48] | Been trying to get ahold of you all day. | 我找了你一整天 |
[38:49] | I was in Africa. | 我去了非洲 |
[38:51] | I’m your attorney, you don’t have to lie to me. | 我是你的律师 你不用对我撒谎 |
[38:53] | Anyway, I met with the lawyers for the game shows. | 总之 我见了游戏节目的律师 |
[38:55] | I laid out our legal argument, | 我提了我们的法律论据 |
[38:57] | our statutory authority | 我们的法定权限 |
[38:59] | and I… I set forth our demands. | 我 我陈述了我们的诉求 |
[39:02] | Perfect. How did it go? | 很好 进行得怎么样 |
[39:03] | Security threw me out. | 保安把我赶出来了 |
[39:05] | I have a court appearance next week for disturbing the peace. | 下周要因为扰乱秩序出庭受审 |
[39:08] | Look, man, you-you seem like a nice enough guy. | 伙计 你看上你是个很好的人 |
[39:12] | Maybe you should, uh, try hiring someone… | 也许你该雇其他人 |
[39:17] | like a real lawyer. | 真正的律师 |
[39:19] | Like someone who’s actually won a case. | 真正打赢过官司的人 |
[39:22] | Yeah, I-I tried, but nobody would take my case. | 我试过了 但是没人肯接我的案子 |
[39:25] | Oh. | 噢 |
[39:27] | Okay. Well…. | 好吧 |
[39:29] | I’m really sorry I let you down. | 我真的很抱歉让你失望了 |
[39:40] | Hey, Heywood, hold on. | 海伍德 等等 |
[39:45] | You know, | 你知道 |
[39:46] | this whole building is full of people who feel | 这间车库里有很多人都认为 |
[39:49] | they didn’t fit in or couldn’t do anything right | 他们无从适应或者什么事都做不好 |
[39:51] | or felt rudderless at some point in their lives. | 或者在他们人生的某个时间感到茫然无措 |
[39:55] | But we were all given a chance through Scorpion. | 但在天蝎 我们都有机会 |
[39:58] | Are you asking me to join the team? | 你是让我加入这个团队 |
[40:00] | I’m not a genius. | 我不是天才 |
[40:01] | That is abundantly clear. | 这点毫无疑问 |
[40:03] | No. Wh-What I am offering | 不 我给你提供的 |
[40:05] | is to keep you on as my lawyer. | 是让你继续做我的律师 |
[40:06] | You do? | 你愿意吗 |
[40:08] | I promise you will win your first case. | 我保证你会打赢你的第一场官司 |
[40:11] | Deal? | 成交 |
[40:13] | Yeah, deal. | 好的 成交 |
[40:14] | Okay, come on, | 好了 走吧 |
[40:15] | let’s start brainstorming some strategies. | 我们讨论一下战略 |
[40:16] | All right. | 好的 |
[40:19] | Did some really important work today. | 今天完成了很重要的任务 |
[40:21] | We did. | 是的 |
[40:22] | Any thoughts on our newest member? | 对我们的新成员有什么看法吗 |
[40:24] | Well, he’s probationary for Homeland, | 他是国安局的试用人员 |
[40:26] | not part of Scorpion. | 不是天蝎的成员 |
[40:27] | I thought he was competent, he handled himself well, | 我觉得他很称职 他做得很好 |
[40:30] | you two were able to work together. | 你们可以合作 |
[40:32] | I’m glad you’re pleased. | 我很高兴你满意 |
[40:33] | Normally I’d be impressed, | 一般情况下 我会觉得他还不错 |
[40:35] | but since I’ve met you, | 但是自从我遇到你 |
[40:37] | well, you’ve set the bar so high. | 你把门槛设的太高 |
[40:40] | Did Toby tell you I was threatened by you and Tim? | 是托比跟你说我觉得你和蒂姆威胁到我了 |
[40:42] | On the flight back. | 坐飞机回来的时候 |
[40:44] | Okay. I don’t feel jealousy. | 好吧 我并不嫉妒 |
[40:47] | Jealousy is when you worry about | 嫉妒是你担心 |
[40:48] | how you compare to someone. | 你会被别人比下去时才会有的 |
[40:50] | But when your IQ | 但是当你的智商高到 |
[40:51] | puts you in a one in 1.7 billion situation, | 十七亿个人中才会出现一个时 |
[40:56] | no one can really compare. | 几乎没人可以和你比 |
[40:58] | That’s good to know. | 多谢告知 |
[41:00] | ‘Cause he could be around for a bit. | 因为他会在这待段时间 |
[41:08] | Same spot, it’s kind of weird. | 同一个地方 有点不可思议 |
[41:09] | Well, only got shot a month ago, so, sure. | 一个月前才中的弹 所以 的确 |