时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Ooh, I’m sorry. | 真对不起 |
[00:04] | Not good at first dates. | 不怎么擅长第一次约会 |
[00:06] | Linda! | 琳达 |
[00:08] | Sabotage that launch, or face the consequences. | 破坏发射 否则后果自负 |
[00:12] | I think he’s referring to this. | 应该是指这个 |
[00:15] | This was not the worst date that I’ve ever had. | 这次约会并不是我最糟糕的一次 |
[00:20] | Would you like to go to dinner with me again? | 你愿意再次跟我共进晚餐吗 |
[00:22] | Oh, no. | 不愿意 |
[00:23] | Meet my new trainee, Tim Armstrong. | 这位是我的新学员 蒂姆·阿姆斯特朗 |
[00:26] | Hello. | 各位好 |
[00:27] | There’s nothing more stunning | 稍微带有一点不完美的完美 |
[00:28] | than seeing perfection with a slight imperfection. | 是最动人的 |
[00:32] | Well, only got shot in one place. | 就这一个地方中弹 |
[00:43] | Holy smokes. | 老天爷 |
[00:44] | You beat all the colonel clones, | 你把克隆上校都干掉了 |
[00:45] | you made it to the Pardollus Galaxy | 还打进了帕杜勒斯星系 |
[00:47] | and you still have all your lives! | 而且一命未损 |
[00:48] | While, ironically, you have none. | 讽刺的是 你一条都没了 |
[00:50] | Can’t you see how incredible this is? | 你看不出这多了不起吗 |
[00:51] | He’s putting on a clinic. | 他已经超神了 |
[00:53] | Nah, I just used to play this game when I was a kid. | 我就是小时候玩过这个游戏 |
[00:55] | Actually, the neurotransmission speed | 其实 你大脑到指尖的 |
[00:56] | between your brain and fingertips is pretty amazing. | 神经传递速度确实惊人 |
[01:00] | Ralph, you gotta see this. | 拉尔夫 你得来看看 |
[01:02] | Ralph. | 拉尔夫 |
[01:04] | Ralph, you’re missing out! | 拉尔夫 你都错过了 |
[01:07] | What is all the ruckus? | 搞什么呢 |
[01:08] | History being made! | 创造历史呢 |
[01:10] | Cabe’s new trainee is about to beat your high score. | 凯布的新学员要打破你的高分记录了 |
[01:13] | Well, that is nearly impossible. | 那怎么可能 |
[01:14] | I memorized the graphic patterns | 我背住了图片规律 |
[01:15] | and every attack scenario. | 和所有攻击场景 |
[01:17] | Yeah, but did you hone your trigger finger | 但你跟海豹突击队一起 |
[01:18] | with the seals for half a decade? | 磨练了五年的食指吗 |
[01:20] | ’cause someone here did. | 某人可是有哦 |
[01:21] | Well, very good. | 好啊 |
[01:22] | But a physical advantage will eventually wane | 但体能优势终会在 |
[01:24] | in the face of superior intellect. | 智商优势面前低头 |
[01:26] | Walter, are you threatened by this? | 沃特 你是受到他的威胁了吗 |
[01:28] | No. | 没有 |
[01:29] | It’s a video game. | 不过是个电子游戏 |
[01:31] | A video game for which I possess the high score. | 是我保持最高纪录的电子游戏 |
[01:34] | For now. | 暂时的而已 |
[01:35] | – You seem threatened. – No, I’m not. | -你貌似是受到了威胁 -才没有 |
[01:36] | I’m, uh, hungry. | 我饿了 |
[01:38] | Are there any egg bagels left? | 还有鸡蛋百吉饼吗 |
[01:42] | Hey, boss. | 老大 |
[01:46] | Linda. | 琳达 |
[01:48] | Walter. | 沃特 |
[01:50] | Uh, no bomb this time. | 这次没有炸弹 |
[01:53] | Just me. | 只有我 |
[01:55] | Uh, what are you… | 你怎么… |
[01:57] | Doing here unannounced? | 突然跑来吗 |
[02:00] | In a bold and possibly embarrassing move? | 大胆也可能是自讨没趣吗 |
[02:04] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[02:09] | …Can we talk in private? | 我们能单独谈谈吗 |
[02:12] | Oh, yeah. | 当然 |
[02:13] | Um, sure. | 好啊 |
[02:19] | So… | 那么 |
[02:21] | Is everything okay? | 一切都好吗 |
[02:22] | Yes. | 是的 |
[02:24] | Well, kind of. | 算是吧 |
[02:26] | It’s just… | 就是 |
[02:28] | I have been thinking about you. | 我一直在想你 |
[02:30] | A lot. | 很想你 |
[02:32] | I feel like I didn’t give you a fair shot. | 我觉得我似乎对你不公 |
[02:35] | Especially after | 尤其是 |
[02:36] | you went ahead and saved my life and all. | 你还救了我一命 |
[02:38] | It was my fault that you were in danger. | 是我害你陷入了危险 |
[02:40] | I was just acting responsibly. | 我只是承担了责任 |
[02:42] | And now… I am, too. | 现在 我也是 |
[02:45] | I am taking responsibility | 我要承担责任 |
[02:47] | for saying “No” to a date | 我拒绝了跟一个 |
[02:50] | with a great guy. | 很棒的人约会的机会 |
[02:53] | Unless you’d like to call it a… a “joint social endeavor,” | 除非你更喜欢称之为”共同社交努力” |
[02:56] | in which case, | 那样的话 |
[02:57] | we could go on one of those? | 我们可以再进行一次吗 |
[02:59] | This is a pleasant surprise, | 这真是令人又惊又喜 |
[03:00] | because the truth is, | 因为老实说 |
[03:02] | I considered it a statistical improbability | 我觉得从统计学的角度讲 |
[03:05] | that I would ever see you again. | 我不太可能再见到你了 |
[03:06] | So… | 所以 |
[03:07] | I’m glad that the odds did not play out. | 我很高兴出现了这么小概率的事 |
[03:10] | New high score! | 新纪录 |
[03:14] | What is happening in there? | 怎么回事 |
[03:17] | Another statistical improbability. | 又是一个小概率事件 |
[03:25] | So… call me? | 那么 你再打给我 |
[03:28] | I will… call you. | 我会的 |
[03:29] | – Yes. – Okay. | -好 -好 |
[03:38] | That was interesting. | 有意思 |
[03:39] | I’m hungry. Are there any egg bagels left? | 我饿了 还有鸡蛋百吉饼吗 |
[03:45] | Did she come by for a date? | 她是来约你的吗 |
[03:46] | Yes. Yeah, she did. | 是的 |
[03:48] | I believe she thinks I’m… dynamite. | 她认为我…很有活力[炸药] |
[03:56] | Don’t use humor on the date, ’cause you’re not funny. | 别在约会时玩幽默 你不幽默 |
[03:58] | Otherwise, this is a good thing. | 除此之外 这是好事 |
[04:00] | Paige and Tim seem to be getting along | 佩吉和蒂姆似乎越来越融洽 |
[04:01] | and you should have someone you get along with as well. | 你也该找个跟你融洽的人 |
[04:03] | Makes it easier to let go of Paige. | 这样你更容易对佩吉放手 |
[04:05] | Sorry, “Let go”? | 什么 “放手” |
[04:06] | She’s not mine to let go. | 我没资格对她放手 |
[04:08] | We’re friends. We’re co-workers. | 我们是朋友 同事 |
[04:10] | Oh, that’s right. That’s my mistake. | 是啊 我错了 |
[04:12] | I keep forgetting, ’cause of the way | 我总是忘记 就因为你看她 |
[04:13] | you look, feel and talk about her. | 喜欢她 谈起她的样子 |
[04:17] | Ralph, you missed everything. | 拉尔夫 你什么都没看到 |
[04:20] | Tim set the new high score on Proton Arnold | 蒂姆打破了质子小子的纪录 |
[04:22] | and walter just got asked out on a date. | 沃特刚被人约出去了 |
[04:24] | Sorry. I’m just finishing my coding project for my college course. | 抱歉 我在做大学课业的编程项目 |
[04:27] | Check it out. | 看看吧 |
[04:33] | Um, all I hear is white noise. | 我只能听到白噪音 |
[04:35] | It’s what you can’t hear that’s important. | 你听不到的才重要 |
[04:36] | It’s sending data. | 它在传输数据 |
[04:39] | 11 years old. | 才11岁 |
[04:40] | That is unbelievable. | 真是难以置信 |
[04:42] | I gotta get to physical therapy for my back shrapnel, | 我得去为后背的弹片做理疗了 |
[04:44] | but I will see you guys in about an hour. | 一小时后再见 |
[04:48] | There’s something encoded in the static? | 静电里有密码吗 |
[04:50] | It’s more advanced than that. | 比那要先进 |
[04:51] | It uses apexes and troughs of sound waves to transmit data | 它利用顶点和声波波谷传输数据 |
[04:54] | at rates millions of times faster than any available software. | 且速率比现有一切软件快数百万倍 |
[04:58] | The entire Library of Congress in 5.9 seconds. | 整个国会图书馆只需5.9秒钟 |
[05:01] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[05:02] | And the final presentation’s today? | 最后展示是今天吗 |
[05:04] | At 3:00. | 3点 |
[05:05] | But first, he has his spelling test at his regular school. | 但首先 他要去普通学校考拼写 |
[05:09] | It’s like sending seabiscuit to give pony rides. | 就像派海饼干[名马]去给人当小马骑 |
[05:11] | Normal kids at normal school, then college classes. | 在正常的学校做正常的孩子 然后再去上大学课 |
[05:14] | That was the deal, right? | 我们说好的 是吧 |
[05:16] | Carpool’s gonna be here any second. | 拼车就要到了 |
[05:17] | Get your stuff together. | 去收拾东西 |
[05:20] | I just saw Linda out in the parking lot. | 我刚在停车场看到了琳达 |
[05:22] | – Please tell me there isn’t another bomb in here. – Nope. | -不是又出现炸弹威胁了吧 -不是 |
[05:24] | She came by for something potentially more disastrous. | 她是为可能成为更大灾难的事而来 |
[05:26] | Thanks you for the support. | 多谢支持 |
[05:29] | Who’s this? | 这是谁 |
[05:30] | Gang, this is John Pandova, | 各位 这是约翰·潘多瓦 |
[05:32] | retired marine. | 退役海军陆战队队员 |
[05:33] | He’d like to retain our services for a case of utmost importance. | 他想雇佣我们参加一桩极其重要的案件 |
[05:37] | I’ve been working with the Defense | 我与国防部 |
[05:38] | POW/MIA Accounting Agency for 13 years now. | 失踪/战俘协助部门合作了13年 |
[05:41] | We are charged with locating and retrieving | 我们受委托找到并护送 |
[05:43] | the remains of fallen U.S. Military personnel | 死在海外的美国军人的遗骸 |
[05:45] | from around the globe. | 回到家乡 |
[05:46] | Now, our mission statement is simple: | 我们的任务宗旨很简单 |
[05:48] | We don’t rest until they are home. | 不把他们送到家就不罢休 |
[05:51] | Well, you do incredible work, Mr. Pandova. | 你所做的事非常伟大 潘多瓦先生 |
[05:53] | How can Scorpion help? | 有什么需要天蝎帮助的 |
[05:54] | Well, it has to do with this. | 跟这样东西有关 |
[05:56] | It was found just outside the city of Pleiku, Vietnam. | 这是在越南的波来古市外发现的 |
[05:59] | The item was uncovered by a construction company | 是一家建筑公司为了建造工厂 |
[06:01] | that was clearing a site for a factory build. | 清场地的时候才发现的 |
[06:04] | Now, we believe they belong to a marine patrol | 我们认为这属于曾在那儿 |
[06:06] | that went missing in that area. | 失踪的海军巡逻队 |
[06:08] | The patrol’s radio died on July 24, 1971, | 巡逻队的无线电信号于1971年7月24日 |
[06:11] | just after a brutal firefight | 经历了一场激烈的交火后消失 |
[06:12] | from which none of our men returned. | 我们的人一个都没回来 |
[06:14] | There were ten marines MIA? | 十名海军陆战队员消失了 |
[06:16] | Yeah, and now there are ten families | 现在有十个家庭指望我们 |
[06:17] | counting on me for closure. | 能了结他们的牵挂 |
[06:19] | So you know the general location, | 所以你知道大致地点 |
[06:20] | you have some evidence that the remains might be there, | 你有某些证据能证明他们的尸体可能在那儿 |
[06:23] | so what’s the issue? | 那有什么问题 |
[06:24] | The issue is I can’t get approval for excavation | 问题是我没有确切的证据 |
[06:26] | without more specific evidence. | 就没法获批挖掘那块区域 |
[06:27] | Could be something as simple as a dog tag | 只要是派遣到那儿的士兵 |
[06:29] | from a solider that we knew to be there. | 留下的狗牌都可以 |
[06:31] | Now we have a better shot than ever before | 现在我们有很大的机会 |
[06:33] | of bringing these men home, | 能把他们带回家 |
[06:34] | but it is slipping away by the minute. | 但这个机会正在随着时间而慢慢消逝 |
[06:36] | Don’t tell me they’re still trying to build the factory on this site? | 别告诉我他们还打算在那里建造工厂 |
[06:38] | Even though the U.S. And vietnam are working together, | 尽管美国和越南有合作关系 |
[06:41] | there’s still corruption at the local level. | 地方政府还是有腐败现象 |
[06:43] | Favors have been granted, | 官商勾结 |
[06:44] | palms have been greased, | 地下交易 |
[06:45] | and now I’m looking at a ticking clock. | 现在我的时间所剩无几 |
[06:47] | How long until they get back to building? | 他们还要多久会重新开始建造 |
[06:48] | Two days. | 两天 |
[06:49] | I’m sorry, I thought you said “Two days.” | 抱歉 你刚是不是说”两天” |
[06:52] | We just found this ammo belt last week | 我们上星期才发现了这条弹药带 |
[06:54] | and the construction company wants no delays. | 建筑公司不想拖延工期 |
[06:56] | They’re pushing hard to move forward. | 他们急着要继续开工 |
[06:58] | If they build a factory on that spot, | 如果他们在那儿建造工厂 |
[06:59] | we may never know if the remains are there. | 我们也许就再也不知道遗骨到底在不在那里 |
[07:02] | I understand the time pressure, | 我明白时间很紧迫 |
[07:03] | but we’re not archaeologists. | 但我们不是建筑师 |
[07:05] | Archaeologists look into the past; | 建筑师只会看到过去 |
[07:07] | I need people who can see into the future. | 我需要能够看到未来的人 |
[07:09] | We use ground-imaging technology | 我们利用地面成像技术 |
[07:11] | and radar, but our equipment is slow, inefficient. | 和雷达 但是我们的装备过于落后低效 |
[07:13] | We need people who can quickly accelerate | 我们需要能迅速提升 |
[07:15] | the efficacy of our equipment. | 我们装备效率的人 |
[07:17] | So if we can enhance | 所以如果我们能改进 |
[07:18] | the traditional ground-scanning equipment, | 传统的地面成像装置 |
[07:20] | we can get you definitive proof | 就能帮你找到 |
[07:22] | that the remains are on that site. | 尸体在那片区域的铁证 |
[07:23] | Yeah, that’s all I need. I know what’s down there. | 是的 我只需要这些 我知道那下面有什么 |
[07:26] | What’s necessary is getting the right pictures of it. | 最有必要的是得到确切的画面 |
[07:28] | “Need”? “Necessary”? | “需要” “必要” |
[07:30] | Your unequivocal word choice is telling. | 你对措辞的模糊不清说明 |
[07:32] | this isn’t a standard case for you. | 你自己也不敢打包票 |
[07:33] | As I said, we have limited time. | 我说过了 我们时间有限 |
[07:35] | I know, | 我知道 |
[07:35] | but I think there’s another reason. | 但我觉得还有其他原因 |
[07:37] | You’ve got mild prognathism, a protrusion of the mandible. | 你下颌有轻微突起 |
[07:41] | Some people call that a square jaw. | 有些人称之为方型下颚 |
[07:45] | Your father had that, too. | 你父亲也是这样 |
[07:49] | I wasn’t going to mention it | 我本来不想提的 |
[07:50] | because this is much bigger than just me. | 因为这件事不仅仅关乎我自己 |
[07:53] | But the truth is, my mom has been | 但事实上 我妈妈已经 |
[07:54] | waiting 45 years for him to come home. | 等他回家等了45年 |
[07:56] | Now she’s sick. | 现在她病了 |
[07:57] | She has six months to live, give or take, | 她大概还有 六个月的时间 |
[08:01] | and I need to do this for her. | 我必须要为她这么做 |
[08:04] | But with the red tape, | 但是官僚作风如此严重 |
[08:04] | it can take up to a decade | 要带一具尸体回家可能要 |
[08:07] | to bring a body home. | 花上十多年 |
[08:08] | Not with our help. | 有我们帮忙就不会 |
[08:10] | We’d be honored to assist you. | 我们很荣幸能帮到你 |
[08:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:16] | I’ll get the plane ready at Burbank. | 我去伯班克准备飞机 |
[08:22] | You seem concerned about something. | 你好像有点担心 |
[08:26] | Yeah, um… | 是啊… |
[08:30] | I’m just a bit confused | 我只是有点困惑 |
[08:32] | why taking on this case | 为什么你决意 |
[08:33] | was a foregone conclusion to you. | 要接这个案子 |
[08:35] | You don’t think recovering military personnel | 你觉得将军人遗体带回家 |
[08:37] | is worthy of our time? | 不值得我们浪费时间吗 |
[08:38] | I didn’t say that. | 我没有这么说 |
[08:39] | I was talking about the logic of taking on this matter. | 我只是再说接这个案子的逻辑 |
[08:41] | Walt, people lost family. | 沃特 人们失去了家人 |
[08:43] | Have you forgotten how you felt when Megan passed? | 你难道忘了梅根去世时你的感受了吗 |
[08:45] | I felt awful. | 我感觉很难受 |
[08:46] | Because I missed who she was, not what she was. | 因为我想念的是她 而不是她的躯体 |
[08:49] | Her organic material meant nothing to me. | 组成她身体的有机物对我来说没有意义 |
[08:51] | I kept her ashes | 我把她的骨灰 |
[08:53] | in a coffee can in my glove box. | 放在我储物箱里的一个咖啡罐中 |
[08:55] | And that’s messed up, Walt. | 那真是太糟糕了 沃特 |
[08:56] | Son, regular people need to get a sense of closure | 孩子 普通人需要向他们所爱的人道别 |
[08:59] | when they say good-bye to a loved one. | 才能够了结心中的执念 |
[09:03] | They need something to say good-bye to. | 他们需要向某些东西告别 |
[09:06] | If you can’t grasp that now, | 如果你现在没法理解 |
[09:07] | maybe someday you will. | 也许有一天你会懂的 |
[09:09] | In the meantime, | 同时 |
[09:11] | we need to ship out. | 我们要出发了 |
[09:26] | – Blank dog tags? – Yep. | -空白狗牌 -是的 |
[09:28] | By programming their properties into our software, | 将它们的特征参数编写到我们的软件中 |
[09:30] | we’re telling it what to look for underground. | 就能知道应该在地下找些什么 |
[09:32] | It’s how we’ll avoid getting false positives | 这样就能避免得到错误讯号 |
[09:34] | off, say, an old soda can. | 比如什么旧易拉罐 |
[09:35] | Toby, belt buckle. | 托比 腰带扣 |
[09:36] | One Vietnam-era marine belt buckle, coming up. | 一个越战时期的腰带扣 马上来 |
[09:40] | Oh, uh, Homeland’s gonna have to reimburse me | 顺便 国安局要记得给我报销 |
[09:42] | for this army/navy store bill, by the way. | 这一堆在军用商店买的东西 |
[09:44] | Fine. | 好的 |
[09:46] | You got a 25-tool Swiss army knife on here. | 你还买了一把25用瑞士军刀 |
[09:49] | It’s not exactly era-appropriate. | 其实不合年代 |
[09:51] | But it’s really cool. | 但真的很酷炫 |
[09:52] | You’re paying for it. | 你自己出钱 |
[09:54] | You mind explaining | 能解释一下 |
[09:55] | the designs on your tablet? | 你的平板电脑上的设计吗 |
[09:56] | Yeah, the magnetic susceptibility meter and the magnetometer | 磁化率计和磁力计 |
[09:59] | will locate our underground evidence. | 能够定位出地下要找的证据 |
[10:00] | And this is gonna photograph it. | 这能显示出其图像 |
[10:03] | Ground penetrating radar? | 探地雷达 |
[10:05] | But not like you’ve ever seen it. | 但跟你以前见过的都不一样 |
[10:06] | I’ve goosed it to go dual frequency at 1,000 megahertz | 我改进过 增加了一个天线 |
[10:09] | by adding a second antenna. | 能在1000兆赫波段双频工作 |
[10:11] | All of that, and this DSP chip… | 这些 再加上这块单片机芯片… |
[10:14] | Only way we can get imaging | 这是我们唯一能想到的 |
[10:16] | of subterranean data with 100% clarity. | 可以百分百探测到地下数据的办法了 |
[10:18] | Subterranean. | 地下 |
[10:19] | That’s just like walt’s Proton Arnold score, | 那就像沃特在质子小子上的得分 |
[10:21] | Buried deep under Tim’s new record. | 被蒂姆的新纪录稳稳踩在地下 |
[10:23] | That’s very clever, Toby. | 真聪明 托比 |
[10:24] | You know what? If Dr. Rizzuto was here, | 如果瑞祖托医生医生在这 |
[10:26] | he would say that your behavior is… | 他会说你的行为… |
[10:27] | Yeah, well, Dr. Rizzuto’s not here. | 瑞祖托医生不在这里 |
[10:28] | You know who is? | 你知道谁在这里吗 |
[10:29] | The guy who beat your high score. | 打败你最高分的人 |
[10:31] | Would you both please knock it off? | 你们俩能消停一会吗 |
[10:32] | I am trying to talk to Ralph. | 我要和拉尔夫说话 |
[10:33] | Are you ready for your presentation? | 报告准备好了吗 |
[10:34] | I am. | 准备好了 |
[10:35] | But why’d you have to have Sylvester | 可你为什么要让希尔维斯特 |
[10:37] | stay back and watch me? | 留下来盯着我 |
[10:38] | Because he can do software support from the garage | 因为他可以进行后方技术支持 |
[10:40] | and we won’t be back till tomorrow, | 我们明天才能回来 |
[10:42] | and he doesn’t charge and babysitters do– why? | 请保姆要花钱而请他免费 怎么 |
[10:44] | You love Sylvester. | 你那么喜欢希尔维斯特 |
[10:45] | I do. | 没错 |
[10:46] | But he’s very enthusiastic. | 但他兴奋过头了 |
[10:50] | It’s a packed house! | 这么多人 |
[10:52] | I am so excited for your presentation. | 我好期待你的报告啊 |
[10:55] | I can see. | 看出来了 |
[10:59] | All right, everyone, I think we should all buckle in. | 大伙 我们该系上安全带了 |
[11:01] | Okay, honey, I need to go. | 亲爱的 我得挂了 |
[11:02] | I love you. Good luck. | 我爱你 祝好运 |
[11:06] | It’s getting a little bumpy. | 颠簸得有点厉害 |
[11:08] | Uh, looking at bad weather from here all the way to Da Nang. | 从这里一直到岘港 天气都很糟糕 |
[11:11] | Just stay seated till we’re through it. | 穿过这片区域之前大家都坐好 |
[11:14] | Ah, well, good thing Sylvester isn’t here. | 希尔维斯特没来是件好事 |
[11:16] | This turbulence would freak him out. | 这个乱流会把他吓坏的 |
[11:17] | You think it’s bumpy up here, | 如果连这里你都觉得颠簸的话 |
[11:19] | wait until you get on a road in the Vietnam jungle. | 就等着上了越南雨林中的路吧 |
[11:36] | I heard what Toby said earlier, | 我听到托比之前说的话了 |
[11:38] | and it’s just a video game. | 那只是个电子游戏而已 |
[11:39] | I’m not trying to compete with you. | 我并不想跟你争 |
[11:40] | I just want to be an asset to the team as long as I’m here. | 我只是希望 我在这里能对小队有些帮助 |
[11:43] | I know there’s no competition. | 我知道你没想跟我争 |
[11:48] | When we get there, we better move fast. | 到达之后动作最好快一点 |
[11:51] | I don’t like the looks of this storm. | 这风暴看起来不对劲 |
[11:53] | Forget the storm– I don’t like the look of those guys. | 先别管风暴 这些人我看着也不对劲 |
[12:07] | What the hell? | 什么情况 |
[12:09] | What’s with all the work? We still got two days! | 这是在干什么 我们还有两天时间呢 |
[12:11] | I didn’t think you were coming. You late. | 我以为你们不会来了 你们来晚了 |
[12:12] | We have much work to do. | 我们还有很多活儿要做 |
[12:13] | We had weather delays, but we’re here now. | 坏天气耽误了我们 但我们还是来了 |
[12:15] | I have invested much capital into | 为了从这里建造 |
[12:18] | building water and CO2 lines out here into the jungle. | 通往丛林的水管和二氧化碳输气管 |
[12:19] | I’m not gonna have you | 我们已经投入了很大成本 |
[12:21] | cost me any more money! | 我不会让你们再害我浪费更多钱了 |
[12:22] | Okay, excuse me, sir, uh, me… | 不好意思 先生 我 |
[12:23] | Uh, I got this. | 让我来 |
[12:41] | Wow, even you don’t speak Vietnamese. | 连你都不会说越南话啊 |
[12:42] | Well, I could in an hour. | 给我一小时我就会了 |
[12:52] | Okay, good. | 很好 |
[12:53] | Let’s get set up. | 我们开始准备吧 |
[12:54] | Cabe and Tim handle the tent. | 凯布和蒂姆支帐篷 |
[12:56] | And let’s get the equipment ready. | 我们把设备弄好 |
[13:01] | Storm’s kicking up. | 风暴变强了 |
[13:10] | Whoa, nice catch. | 接得好 |
[13:11] | No worries. | 不用担心 |
[13:16] | The case! | 那盒子 |
[13:17] | Winds caught the tent! Stake it down! | 风要把帐篷吹走了 钉住它 |
[13:18] | That chip is the key to the mission! | 芯片是任务的关键 |
[13:24] | Here, Toby! | 接着 托比 |
[13:33] | My side’s secure! | 这边好了 |
[13:35] | Mine, too! | 这边也是 |
[13:38] | Okay, got everything? | 东西都拿到了吧 |
[13:40] | I think so. | 我想是 |
[13:41] | This storm was not on our radar. | 我们可没预见到这场风暴 |
[13:43] | Literally. | 字面意义上 |
[13:46] | Sly? | 希尔 |
[13:47] | Guys, there’s a storm headed your way. | 有场风暴朝你们那去了 |
[13:49] | After I heard the turbulence on your flight, | 我听你们在飞机上说有乱流之后 |
[13:50] | I jumped onto some weather sites. | 就查了几个天气网站 |
[13:51] | How bad? | 风暴有多强 |
[13:52] | Just got upgraded to a category-two storm. | 刚刚升为二级 |
[13:54] | Should reach category three within two hours | 两小时内将升为三级 |
[13:56] | with winds up to 115, 120 miles per hour. | 风速将达到185至193千米每小时 |
[13:59] | We’re in the valley. | 我们身处山谷 |
[14:00] | The gusts will blow right through the site. | 风会径直从这里刮过 |
[14:01] | Yeah, because of the valley’s tight topography, | 没错 这种狭窄的地形 |
[14:03] | the effects of the storm will be severely amplified. | 会加剧风暴的破坏力 |
[14:05] | We got to be out of there before that happens. | 我们要在风暴到达前离开这里 |
[14:07] | Just to recap– | 我重复一下 |
[14:08] | We came here to do two years worth of work in two days. | 我们来到这里 要在两天内干完两年的活 |
[14:13] | And now we only have two hours. | 现在只剩两小时了 |
[14:28] | Hey, Happy, I’m up and running over here. | 乐乐 我这里开始运行了 |
[14:30] | How goes it with you? | 你那边如何 |
[14:31] | Ready, I just need to insert the DSP chip. | 好了 只需要插入数字信号处理芯片 |
[14:35] | Oh, no, no, no, no! | 不不不 |
[14:36] | It must’ve been broken when the wind | 一定是风把盒子吹出去的时候 |
[14:37] | tossed the case across the site. | 把芯片摔坏了 |
[14:39] | What does that mean for us? | 这意味着什么 |
[14:40] | It means we can’t get any imaging on anything underground. | 意味着我们没法看到地下任何东西的影像 |
[14:42] | We’re useless without it. | 没有这个我们什么都做不了 |
[14:43] | Guys, I don’t want to be the quitter here, | 伙计们 我也不想半途而废 |
[14:45] | but if we can’t do what we came here to do, | 可要是我们达不成来时的目的 |
[14:47] | I say we hurry back to the city and hunker down in a secure… | 最好还是赶紧回到城里安全的地方 |
[14:49] | No, I’m finishing what I started! | 不 我要完成我的工作 |
[14:51] | Respectfully, John, we’re kind of neutered without the chip. | 无意冒犯 约翰 没有芯片我们无能为力 |
[14:56] | Is there a hospital nearby? | 这附近有医院吗 |
[14:59] | Ultrasound machines run on similar imaging technology. | 超声波扫描仪采用的是类似的成像技术 |
[15:01] | They might have the kind of chip that we need. | 也许会有我们需要的芯片 |
[15:03] | It’s not gonna be perfect, but it will do. | 不会很合适 但至少可以凑合 |
[15:05] | There’s no hospitals, but I know the area– | 没有医院 但我知道 |
[15:07] | there’s a nursing home five miles away. I can take you there. | 8千米外有家疗养院 我带你去 |
[15:09] | – I’ll come. – Okay. | -我也去 -好的 |
[15:10] | Um, Walter can be a little brusque. | 沃特可能会比较莽撞 |
[15:11] | We want hospital administrators giving us | 我们是想让医院管理人员提供设备 |
[15:13] | their equipment, not calling the cops. | 而不是打电话报警 |
[15:17] | Don’t look so down, buddy. | 别这么沮丧 伙计 |
[15:19] | Have you ever got a failing grade? | 你自己拿过不及格吗 |
[15:21] | Don’t be ridiculous. | 怎么可能 |
[15:23] | Thanks. | 谢谢了 |
[15:23] | Oh, no, hey, hey, Ralph. | 不 拉尔夫 |
[15:25] | What you coded was incredibly advanced. | 你编的程序太高级 |
[15:28] | Your professor just couldn’t follow it. | 你的教授根本看不懂 |
[15:29] | People often reject what they can’t understand. | 人们常常排斥自己不懂的东西 |
[15:31] | Like my super fun guy opera. | 比如我的逗比侠歌剧 |
[15:34] | What’s that? | 什么声音 |
[15:35] | I remotely set up the computers | 我设置了远程操控 |
[15:37] | to track the weather in Vietnam. | 来监视越南的天气状况 |
[15:40] | Oh, no! | 哦不 |
[15:43] | This is not good. | 情况不妙 |
[15:45] | Uh, hi, guys? | 伙计们 |
[15:49] | Sly, are you on comms? | 希尔 你在说话吗 |
[15:50] | Yes. | 是的 |
[15:51] | And I have bad news. | 有坏消息 |
[15:53] | The storm is going to reach category three sooner than I thought. | 风暴达到三级的时间比我预想的要早 |
[15:56] | That does not surprise me. | 不出所料 |
[15:59] | Okay, stay in communication. We got our hands full. | 保持通讯 我们手上很忙 |
[16:01] | We might need you. | 或许会需要你帮忙 |
[16:02] | Hello? | 你好 |
[16:03] | Hello, do you speak English? | 你好 你会说英语吗 |
[16:05] | Yes, but I cannot help you right now. | 会 但我现在帮不了你们 |
[16:07] | The storm started an electrical fire. | 风暴造成了电气火灾 |
[16:08] | We cannot put it out. | 我们没法灭火 |
[16:09] | We have to evacuate these people to safety. | 我们得把这些人撤到安全区域 |
[16:12] | We won’t slow you down. | 我们不会耽误你们时间的 |
[16:12] | We need the DSP chip from one of your ultrasounds. | 我们需要一台扫描仪上的数字信号处理芯片 |
[16:15] | – What? – It’s only a loan. | -什么 -只是暂借 |
[16:16] | We need it for our GPR imaging system that I designed, so– | 我设计的探地雷达成像系统需要它 所以 |
[16:20] | Walter, my turn. We’re working with the Vietnamese government | 沃特 我来 我们正和越南政府合作 |
[16:22] | to locate the remains of U.S. servicemen. | 寻找美国军人的遗骸 |
[16:24] | This chip will help our device see underground. | 这种芯片使我们的设备可以搜索地下 |
[16:27] | Please, there are people back home waiting for their loved ones. | 拜托了 有人在家中等待着他们所爱的人回去 |
[16:32] | Yeah, uh, inside. Second door on the right. | 好吧 在里面 右边第二间屋子 |
[16:35] | Okay, thank you. | 好的 谢谢你 |
[16:36] | But be careful! | 但是要当心 |
[16:37] | There’s a lot of smoke in there! | 里面有很多烟 |
[16:44] | What does he say? | 他说什么 |
[16:45] | Uh, he’s repeating “Spectre.” | 他在重复地说”幽灵” |
[16:49] | Come on, come on! | 快来 |
[16:50] | We don’t have time for this. We got to go. | 没时间了 我们快走 |
[16:56] | Here, let me help you get them on board. | 我来帮你带他们上车 |
[16:59] | Here, I’ll hold this. | 来 我拿着这个 |
[17:04] | Over here! | 这边 |
[17:09] | Over here. | 这边 |
[17:11] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:12] | So we just need to figure out a way | 所以我们只需要想个办法 |
[17:13] | how to open up the casing, so we can access the chip. | 把这个盒子打开 好把芯片给取出来 |
[17:19] | Open. | 开了 |
[17:19] | Yeah, that’ll do. | 这就行了 |
[17:21] | All right, let’s go. | 好的 我们走 |
[17:29] | Sir, that’s it! You’re not gonna fit any more! | 先生 差不多了 你的车装不下了 |
[17:32] | I can’t just leave the others here. | 我不能就这么把其他人留在这 |
[17:33] | I won’t get back before the storm | 风暴会变得更加危险 |
[17:35] | gets too dangerous for them. | 我来不及再回来一次 |
[17:38] | The roof tiles are flying off! | 屋顶上的瓦正在掉落 |
[17:40] | I think it’s already too dangerous for them. | 我觉得对他们来说已经十分危险了 |
[17:43] | Paige, I got the chip. We have to hurry. | 佩吉 我找到芯片了 我们快走 |
[17:45] | Walter, we can’t abandon these people. | 沃特 我们不能抛下这些人 |
[17:47] | We’re not abandoning them. | 我们没有抛下他们 |
[17:48] | Their doctors are with them. | 他们有医生陪着 |
[17:49] | The doctors can’t help. | 医生应付不了这个情况 |
[17:50] | The storm snuck up on everybody. | 风暴悄然袭来 |
[17:51] | They’re not prepared. | 他们没有做好准备 |
[17:52] | We cannot drive off. | 我不可以走 |
[17:53] | We need to get them in a building with a basement. | 我们要带他们找到一个带地下室的建筑 |
[17:55] | We can use our vehicle and take multiple trips. | 我们可以用汽车多次往返运送他们 |
[17:57] | This isn’t the city. | 这里不是城市 |
[17:58] | I studied this region on the plane. | 飞机上我对这片地区进行了研究 |
[18:00] | It’s a flood zone. | 这是片洪峰区 |
[18:00] | You don’t build basements in flood zones. | 没有人会在洪峰区建造地下室 |
[18:02] | You can’t get them underground. | 我们不能带他们进地下 |
[18:03] | Uh, are there tunnels nearby? | 附近有隧道吗 |
[18:11] | There are tunnels just over the hill. | 山后面有几条隧道 |
[18:15] | Sealed with aluminum covers. | 被铝合金封住了 |
[18:17] | You start heading for the hillside. | 你来带路前往山那边 |
[18:18] | I’ll catch up. Wait, where are you going? | 我一会赶上 等等 你要去哪 |
[18:19] | To get as many thermometers from the nursing home as I can | 我要在疗养院烧毁之前 |
[18:22] | before it burns down! | 尽量多拿一些体温计出来 |
[18:26] | Hold it steady. | 稳住它 |
[18:27] | Kind of hard when you’re rigging a baby-jogger in gale-force winds. | 就像在七级以上大风里推着婴儿车一样困难 |
[18:30] | Oh, my hat! | 我的帽子 |
[18:33] | Hey, both hands on the wheel! | 双手放在轮子上 |
[18:36] | And besides, I can take a break from that hat. | 除此之外 我终于可以不看你那顶帽子了 |
[18:39] | Me and the hat are a package deal. | 我和我的帽子可是组合套装 |
[18:40] | Not anymore. | 不再是了 |
[18:42] | Just heard from walter! | 刚刚沃特来消息 |
[18:43] | – He’s behind schedule. – What? | -他要晚点来 -什么 |
[18:45] | We got to set this up, do a scan and get out of here! | 我们得启动这东西 进行扫描然后离开这里 |
[18:47] | Can’t do that without that imaging chip! | 如果没有成像芯片一切免谈 |
[18:49] | Seems like they ran into some people in trouble. | 他们好像在帮助一群有困难的人 |
[18:51] | No, we’re people in trouble. | 不 我们才是有困难的人 |
[19:03] | Yeah, the doctor was right! | 是啊 医生说的没错 |
[19:05] | They bolted a thick, | 他们在边框上钉上了 |
[19:06] | industrial aluminum cover into the frame. | 一层厚厚的工业铝合金盖子 |
[19:08] | We don’t have happy | 乐乐不在这 |
[19:10] | or her tools to get those bolts off. | 也没有可以用来把螺栓拧开的工具 |
[19:12] | We don’t need tools. | 我们不需要工具 |
[19:13] | We got thermometers. | 我们有体温计 |
[19:19] | What the heck is he doing? | 他到底在做什么 |
[19:20] | Uh, it’s been my experience to-to wait a beat. | 根据我的经验 我们要等一下 |
[19:23] | He eventually explains himself. | 他最后会解释的 |
[19:26] | Now, recently, as a non-toxic alternative to mercury | 近些年 为了用一种无毒的材料代替水银 |
[19:29] | manufacturers started using a combination of gallium, indium | 制造商开始使用一种镓铟锡的混合物 |
[19:35] | and tin in thermometers. | 来制造体温计 |
[19:36] | See, you don’t always know what he’s saying, | 看吧 你并不是每次都明白他在讲什么 |
[19:38] | But he explains himself. | 但他还是会解释 |
[19:39] | The gallium breaks down the bonds of aluminum, | 镓会使铝分解 |
[19:41] | So you can do this. | 所以你可以这样做 |
[19:47] | See? | 看到没 |
[19:52] | They’ll be safe in there? | 他们在里面会安全吗 |
[19:53] | Yeah, the storm will pass right over them. | 是的 风暴会在他们上方通过 |
[20:00] | What is this man’s problem with me? | 这个男人想对我说什么 |
[20:02] | What does it matter? | 这很重要吗 |
[20:03] | We need to get back to the excavation site | 我们必须赶回发掘现场 |
[20:05] | so we’re not in our car, | 我们现在不在车内 |
[20:06] | out in the open when the full storm hits. | 当风暴全面袭来的时候我们会处在外面 |
[20:08] | Just hang on! What is he saying? | 等一下 他在说什么 |
[20:10] | Spectre again? | 还是说幽灵吗 |
[20:13] | he thinks you’re an apparition! | 他认为你是只鬼 |
[20:15] | An apparition? | 一只鬼 |
[20:18] | He said he saw you decades ago! | 他说几十年前他见过你 |
[20:21] | Do you think he means your father? | 你觉得他是不是在说你父亲 |
[20:24] | Look. | 听着 |
[20:26] | Do you recognize him? | 你认识他吗 |
[20:31] | This is you. | 这就是你 |
[20:32] | No, my father! | 不 这是我的父亲 |
[20:33] | My cha! | 我父亲 |
[20:34] | – Cha? – Yes. | -父亲 -是的 |
[20:35] | Do you recognize him? | 你认识他吗 |
[20:38] | He said your father brave. | 他说你的父亲很勇敢 |
[20:42] | He never forgot him. | 他永远不会忘记他 |
[20:44] | Soldiers don’t forget the faces of those they’ve killed. | 士兵不会忘记他们杀害的人的样子 |
[20:50] | There was a battle. | 那是一场战役 |
[20:52] | Your father died a hero’s death | 你父亲如英雄般死去 |
[20:54] | in a stand of white pines in the nearby valley. | 牺牲在附近山谷中的一片白松林里 |
[21:00] | He say he’s sorry. | 他说他很抱歉 |
[21:02] | He was just a boy. | 他当时只是个男孩 |
[21:09] | Tell him he was drafted to fight. | 告诉他 他被强征入伍去战斗 |
[21:12] | Just like my father. | 和我父亲一样 |
[21:16] | Tell him there is no forgiveness necessary. | 告诉他这件事并不需要谈什么原谅 |
[21:19] | Uh, we really need to go now if we’re gonna find the remains | 如果想在风暴袭击施工现场前找到遗体 |
[21:22] | before that storm hits the construction site. | 我们现在必须要走了 |
[21:32] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[21:36] | Power’s up! | 发动机启动了 |
[21:38] | We’re ready to go! | 我们准备好了 |
[21:39] | Uh, no, we’re not, not until we get that chip! | 不 还不行 必须等到拿到芯片 |
[21:41] | We need Walt! | 我们要等沃特 |
[21:44] | Speak of the devil. | 说曹操曹操到 |
[21:48] | I got it! | 我拿到了 |
[21:50] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[22:01] | They’re almost at the edge of the third grid. | 他们快要到达第三方格的边缘了 |
[22:03] | Well, for someone who just met and forgave | 对于一个刚刚遇见并原谅了 |
[22:04] | the man who killed his father, he seems to be doing okay. | 杀害自己父亲凶手的人来说 他表现得不错 |
[22:10] | I don’t know how he’s keeping it together. | 我不知道他是怎么控制住所有情绪的 |
[22:12] | In the military, you learn to hold your emotions in check, | 在军队中 你要学会控制自己的情绪 |
[22:15] | you need to be on point– but when the time is right, | 你要学会集中注意 但在适当的时间 |
[22:18] | you need to acknowledge and process those feelings, | 你需要接受并处理这些情感 |
[22:20] | or they will eat you alive. | 否则它们会吞噬你 |
[22:22] | That’s exactly what I’ve been trying to teach this team. | 这正是我一直想教给这个这个团队的 |
[22:27] | You get any hits? | 有什么收获吗 |
[22:28] | No, g4 grid is clear, move on to g5. | 没 第四方格一切正常 前往第五方格 |
[22:30] | Happy, direct the radar at section g5. | 乐乐 用雷达探测第五区域 |
[22:33] | Stay in the area where the white pines stood, | 请待在白松林所在的区域 |
[22:35] | where that man saw my father. | 那里是那个男人见到我父亲的地方 |
[22:36] | Please. G5 is part of the white pine area. | 拜托 G5区就处在白松林所在的区域 |
[22:39] | You have to let me do my job. | 我的工作还是让我来做吧 |
[22:40] | Listen, John, | 听着 约翰 |
[22:41] | the storm’s almost on us, | 风暴马上就要移到这里了 |
[22:42] | and we’re still coming up short. | 我们却什么都没找到 |
[22:44] | You can go, but I’m not leaving. | 你们可以走 但既然我知道了 |
[22:48] | Not now that I know my father’s here. | 我父亲牺牲在这里 我是不会走的 |
[22:50] | Okay, if this guy refuses to budge, | 好吧 如果这家伙不肯让步的话 |
[22:52] | there’s a good chance he’s gonna be spending eternity | 那他很有可能要跟他父亲 |
[22:54] | in this valley with his father. | 在这个山谷里永垂不朽了 |
[22:55] | We can’t let his grief cloud his judgment. | 我们不能让悲伤的情绪左右了他的判断 |
[22:59] | Uh, we got something. | 我们发现了点东西 |
[23:00] | Oh, we got a hit. | 我们找到了 |
[23:02] | Happy, focus the radar on the upper-left quadrant. | 乐乐 把雷达对准左上的象限 |
[23:09] | Oh, those are shell casings from an M-14, | 那是M14枪支射出来的弹壳 |
[23:11] | and that’s the tip of a rifle bayonet. | 那个是来复枪刺刀的尖端 |
[23:14] | Is that dog tags? | 那些是狗牌吗 |
[23:15] | Uh, that’s exactly what we need. | 这正是我们要找的东西 |
[23:16] | Something that shows my father’s platoon was here. | 这是证据 证明我父亲所在的排曾到过这里 |
[23:18] | Is-is still here. | 现在也还在这里 |
[23:19] | Sharpening focus. | 锐化焦点 |
[23:22] | Does that say “O-v-a”? | 上面写的是”多瓦”吗 |
[23:24] | “Ova,” as in “Pandova.” | “潘多瓦”的”多瓦” |
[23:27] | Congratulations, son, you got your proof. | 祝贺你 孩子 你找到了你要的证据 |
[23:29] | No one’s gonna be digging on this site now. | 现在没有人可以在这里破土动工了 |
[23:33] | Mother nature might have something to say about that. | 自然之母可能有不同的意见哦 |
[23:36] | The storm is not category three anymore. | 这已经不是三级风暴了 |
[23:39] | Something tells me | 我有个预感 |
[23:39] | you’re not gonna say it’s turned into a spring shower. | 你要说的不是 风暴已经变成了和煦的春风 |
[23:42] | Sadly, I am not. | 抱歉 确实不是 |
[23:44] | It is now a concentrated supercell storm, | 现在已经发展成集中式超单体风暴了 |
[23:47] | and it’s brought along an F4 tornado | 并且还有一股F4的龙卷风跟它一起 |
[23:49] | that is headed straight for you. | 正朝着你们的方向移动 |
[24:00] | A tornado? | 龙卷风 |
[24:01] | Well, if you’re right, where’s the rain? | 如果你说的是对的 怎么没下雨啊 |
[24:02] | Likely, a mile away | 雨在超单体风暴 |
[24:03] | in another part of the supercell. | 大约1.8公里之外的另一部分里 |
[24:05] | Tornado just touched down in the same valley as you. | 龙卷风刚刚在你们所在的山谷着陆 |
[24:07] | Currently three miles out. | 现在龙卷风距你们还有5.5公里左右 |
[24:09] | Path width, a mile. | 路径宽度 约1.8公里 |
[24:12] | A mile-wide tornado? | 约1.8公里宽的龙卷风 |
[24:14] | Mom, I want you to get out of there. | 妈妈 我希望你快点离开那里 |
[24:17] | Calculations say if you leave right now, | 计算结果显示 如果你们马上离开 |
[24:18] | You will barely beat the twister | 还勉强可以赶在龙卷风前面 |
[24:19] | and make it to the city in time. | 及时赶到城市里去 |
[24:21] | Okay, everybody, take the laptops and the data. | 好了 各位 拿好电脑和数据 |
[24:23] | That’s the proof that we need to stop the construction. | 数据是我们用来阻止施工的证据 |
[24:25] | Just keep the radar equipment behind. | 把雷达探测设备留在这儿吧 |
[24:29] | Pandova, we need to move! | 潘多瓦 我们得走了 |
[24:31] | I grew up in Oklahoma, | 我是在俄克拉何马州长大的 |
[24:32] | I know what a tornado this size can do. | 我知道这种规模的龙卷风会造成什么损害 |
[24:34] | Which is why we have to move. | 所以我们得走了 |
[24:36] | This twister will rip up earth five-feet deep, | 龙卷风会卷起地上1.5米的土 |
[24:38] | destroy the remains, | 会把遗体破坏并粉碎 |
[24:39] | scatter them up to 20 miles, | 吹到37千米左右的高空去 |
[24:41] | and it never ends, | 这件事永远无法了结 |
[24:42] | no one gets closure. | 人们的心愿也永远无法了结 |
[24:44] | If we stay, our lives get closure. | 如果我们不走 我们的命就该了结了 |
[24:45] | I understand the pain you’re feeling right now. | 我可以理解你现在的痛苦 |
[24:47] | All we can do is save ourselves, | 但我们能做的只有自救而已 |
[24:48] | which is why we have to move now. | 出于这个原因 我们必须得走了 |
[24:50] | About that, the funnel ground speed | 说到走这件事 龙卷风漩涡的地面速度 |
[24:52] | gas just increased to 15 miles per hour. | 刚刚增长到了约每小时28公里 |
[24:54] | Your window for safe departure has closed. | 你们已经没时间安全撤离了 |
[24:57] | You said we could get out of here. | 你说了我们可以逃出去的 |
[24:58] | Yes, you could have, | 是的 你们本来可以的 |
[24:59] | but that was before the ground speed | 但那是在漩涡的地面速度 |
[25:00] | increased to 15 miles per hour. | 达到每小时28公里之前 |
[25:02] | Now, mathematically, | 现在 从在数学的角度看 |
[25:03] | there is no way for you to get out of that valley in time. | 你们是不可能及时走出那个山谷的 |
[25:05] | That’s fantastic. So we’re dead. | 真是太”好”了 我们要死了 |
[25:07] | Don’t be so negative. | 别这么消极 |
[25:08] | Stating facts is not negativity. | 陈述事实可不是消极 |
[25:10] | We’re in a valley with no protection. | 我们处在一个山谷里 没有任何保护措施 |
[25:11] | And an F3 tornado bearing down on us. | 与此同时一场F3级的龙卷风正向我们袭来 |
[25:14] | – Actually, F4 – Super. | -现在已经是F4级了 -太”好”了 |
[25:16] | Since we can’t control the weather, we’re toast. | 我们没办法控制天气 所以 我们完了 |
[25:19] | Not necessarily. | 也不尽然 |
[25:20] | Theoretically, we might be able to do just that. | 理论上来说 我们还是有可能做到的 |
[25:23] | Do just what? | 做到什么 |
[25:24] | Control the weather. | 控制天气 |
[25:25] | Uh, I think we’ve lost Walt. | 我觉得我们已经失去沃特了 |
[25:26] | He’s officially nuts. | 他彻底疯了 |
[25:27] | Okay, so a tornado needs hot air to exist, right? | 好了 龙卷风需要热空气才能存在 是吧 |
[25:30] | Without it, it’s done for. | 没有热空气 就没有龙卷风 |
[25:32] | So we just need to cool the air. | 所以 我们只需要把空气冷却就可以了 |
[25:34] | In case you haven’t noticed, | 要是你还没注意到的话 |
[25:35] | it’s 80 degrees in the jungle. | 外面的丛林有26摄氏度 |
[25:36] | Ah-huh, but we’re in the valley. | 我知道 但我们不是在山谷里嘛 |
[25:39] | Look. | 看这个 |
[25:40] | We’re here. | 我们在这里 |
[25:41] | Now, according to Sly, the tornado is currently here | 据希尔所说 龙卷风现在在这里 |
[25:44] | and moving toward us. | 正朝着我们的方向移动 |
[25:45] | So if we can somehow cool the air that is feeding the funnel, | 所以 如果我们能让流向漩涡内部的空气 |
[25:49] | specifically the rear flank downdraft, | 尤其是后侧方的向下气流 |
[25:51] | by 15 degrees, then we can go from twister | 下降约8摄氏度 那我们就可以把龙卷风 |
[25:53] | to very severe windstorm. | 降级为强风暴 |
[25:55] | Excuse me, god complex, how exactly do you plan | 等一下 这也太复杂了 你到底想怎样 |
[25:57] | on making it cold in vietnam? | 在越南搞降温呢 |
[25:59] | Dry ice. Remember, the owner said he had built CO2 lines | 干冰 记得吗 主人说过他在为 |
[26:01] | out here for his factory’s infrastructure? | 工厂的基础设施建设二氧化碳管道 |
[26:03] | Yeah, but how do you turn CO2 into dry ice? | 是的 但你要怎样把二氧化碳转化成干冰呢 |
[26:05] | Easy. Back in the orphanage, | 很简单 当我还住在孤儿院的时候 |
[26:07] | I’d shoot fire extinguishers into a pillowcase, | 我会把灭火器里的物质灌到枕套里 |
[26:09] | seal it up tight, CO2 turns into dry ice in seconds, | 密封好 二氧化碳就会在几秒之内变成干冰 |
[26:12] | Then you can use it all kinds of ways | 然后你就可以想各种办法用这些枕套 |
[26:14] | to get back at mean girls. | 来报复那些欺负人的女孩子了 |
[26:15] | She’s right, except for the revenge part. | 她说得对 报复那个部分除外 |
[26:17] | Have to assume we’re gonna need | 我想我们需要的 |
[26:18] | more than a pillowcase worth of the stuff. | 可不只是一枕套的干冰 |
[26:20] | Okay, so dry ice has a latent heat of sublimation | 好的 一千克干冰升华 |
[26:22] | of 571 Kilojoules per kilogram. | 需要571千焦的热量 |
[26:25] | So about ten pounds absorbs | 那么4.5千克干冰会吸收 |
[26:27] | 2,590 Kilojoules of heat. | 2590千焦的热量 |
[26:29] | Walter, what’s the answer? | 沃特 结果是什么 |
[26:31] | At least six cubic meters. | 至少6立方米 |
[26:32] | That’s 12,156 pounds. | 大约是5514千克 |
[26:35] | Which is why we’re stealing those construction trucks. | 正因为如此 我们得去偷那些建筑用卡车 |
[26:37] | Our version of the pillowcase | 这次起枕套作用的就是 |
[26:38] | are those dumpster bags out there. | 外面那些大垃圾袋 |
[26:40] | Assuming we make 12,000 pounds of this stuff, | 假设我们做了5443千克干冰 |
[26:42] | will we just leave it out there | 我们只需要把它们扔在外面 |
[26:42] | for the curbside pickup? | 等着龙卷风把它们卷起来吗 |
[26:44] | Yes. Here, here and here. | 是的 把它们放在这里 这里 和这里 |
[26:46] | So we drop ice at intervals | 也就是说 有间隔地放置干冰 |
[26:48] | to give maximum cold exposure to the spinning cloud. | 从而使龙卷风得以最大程度地降温 |
[26:50] | That’s only half as gonzo as it sounds. | 听起来还是很疯狂 |
[26:52] | Well, if this could work, | 如果这么做有效果的话 |
[26:53] | Why don’t they do it in Kansas? | 堪萨斯州的人为什么不这么做呢 |
[26:55] | It doesn’t work with the flat topography of the midwest. | 这对于中西部平坦的地势是没有效果的 |
[26:57] | We’re in a valley, | 我们在山谷里 |
[26:58] | so we know exactly where the tornado is headed. | 所以我们知道龙卷风前进的准确方位 |
[27:00] | It’s trapped. | 它只有这条路可走 |
[27:01] | Okay, Cabe, Happy, Toby and Tim. | 好了 凯布 乐乐 托比 还有蒂姆 |
[27:03] | Go commandeer the trucks. | 去给我们弄几辆卡车 |
[27:05] | Pandova, download the data that we found | 潘多瓦 把我们找到的东西的数据下载下来 |
[27:06] | and e-mail it to a U.S. Server, | 再用电子邮件发给一个美国的服务器 |
[27:08] | so we can preserve your evidence | 这样即使我们没有活着出去 |
[27:09] | in case we don’t make it out of here. | 也可以把你的证据保留下来 |
[27:11] | Stay here. | 先别走 |
[27:12] | Right, Sylvester, Ralph. | 对了 希尔维斯特 拉尔夫 |
[27:13] | We need real-time data. | 我们需要实时数据 |
[27:15] | That is, wind velocity, core temperature. | 包括风速 核心温度等 |
[27:17] | We need to know how fast and how close that tornado is | 我们要随时掌握龙卷风的速度和位置 |
[27:19] | at all times, so hack a government weather satellite. | 黑进政府的气象卫星吧 |
[27:22] | There will be at least a ten-second delay | 如果我从卫星获取相关信息的话 |
[27:24] | if I get that information from a satellite. | 至少会有10秒钟的延迟 |
[27:25] | Ten seconds can mean life or death. | 10秒钟可能会决定生死 |
[27:27] | We need instantaneous information. | 我们需要即时信息 |
[27:28] | I can’t provide that. | 这个我提供不了 |
[27:30] | Ralph can. Ralph, you need to link | 拉尔夫可以 拉尔夫 你要把 |
[27:31] | your software program to the satellite. | 你的软件连到卫星上去 |
[27:33] | Now, if it can transfer | 如果它可以用5.9秒的时间 |
[27:34] | the Library of Congress in 5.9 seconds, | 传输国会图书馆的资料 |
[27:36] | then it can get us satellite data in real time. | 那它就可以为我们提供卫星的实时数据 |
[27:38] | I don’t think that’s a good idea. | 我觉得这个主意很糟 |
[27:39] | – My professor failed me. – Who cares? | -我的教授给我打不及格 -没人在乎 |
[27:41] | Y-your professor is a human, you are a genius. | 你的教授是正常人 而你是天才 |
[27:43] | Now, I have faith in your mind, but if you don’t, | 我对你的才智有信心 但如果你没有 |
[27:46] | there is no point in you having your ability. | 你的才能就没有意义了 |
[27:49] | – Ralph? – I can do it. | -拉尔夫 -我能做到 |
[27:55] | Hey, need your truck! | 等一下 我们需要用你的卡车 |
[27:56] | Listen, you can’t outrun the storm! | 听着 你们跑不过风暴的 |
[28:03] | I just got word from my aunt | 我刚才听我阿姨说 |
[28:04] | that she was rescued from a nursing home | 她被一群美国人 |
[28:06] | by a group of Americans. | 从疗养院救出来了 |
[28:07] | I assume it was your team? | 我猜是你们的团队吧 |
[28:08] | It was, and we can save you and your men if you trust us, | 是 如果相信我们 我们也能救你们 |
[28:11] | But we need to get your trucks | 但是我们要用你们的卡车 |
[28:12] | And a map of the CO2 line you built. | 和你们建的二氧化碳输送管道的地图 |
[28:15] | Toby, Tim, I sent you maps marked | 托比 蒂姆 我把地图发给你们了 |
[28:17] | with the CO2 valve locations. | 上面标了二氧化碳阀的位置 |
[28:20] | Got it! | 收到 |
[28:22] | Yeah, I’m looking at it now, Walt. | 我在看 沃特 |
[28:24] | Sylvester, Ralph, status. | 希尔维斯特 拉尔夫 情况如何 |
[28:26] | The tornado’s core temp is 81. | 龙卷风中心温度是27度 |
[28:28] | The wind velocity is 240 miles per hour. | 风速每小时386公里 |
[28:30] | And the ground speed is staying steady at 15. | 地面速度稳定在每小时24公里 |
[28:34] | That gives you 11 minutes to get the ice in place. | 所以你们需要让干冰在11分钟之内就位 |
[28:37] | The data has no delay. | 数据没有延时 |
[28:38] | Absolutely accurate. | 绝对准确 |
[28:58] | Yeah, so far, so good! | 目前为止一切顺利 |
[29:00] | Bag’s filling up with dry ice! | 干冰正在装满袋子 |
[29:02] | Same here! | 我这里也是 |
[29:04] | We’ve got dry ice! It’s working! | 我们拿到干冰了 起作用了 |
[29:06] | Um, Walter, | 沃特 |
[29:08] | I’d really like to make the ice delivery now if we can. | 如果可以的话我想现在就去运干冰 |
[29:25] | Guys, the funnel is massive. | 各位 漏斗云太大了 |
[29:29] | We need to get every ounce of the ice | 我们得尽快把每一块干冰 |
[29:30] | up into it as soon as possible. | 都倒进去 |
[29:32] | We see it. We’re almost at the ice drop. | 我们看见了 我们马上到投冰地点了 |
[29:34] | We’re already in position! | 我们已经就位 |
[29:40] | Let ‘er rip, Tim! | 开始倒吧 蒂姆 |
[29:50] | First batch of dry ice is down. | 第一批干冰已经卸下来了 |
[29:52] | Good, the uplift design of the wind swirl | 很好 上升的涡旋 |
[29:54] | will vacuum your ice first. | 会先吸走你们的干冰 |
[29:57] | Now get out of that area so you don’t get sucked up with it. | 现在趁你们被一起吸走之前赶快撤离 |
[29:59] | I’m unwrapping our present as we speak with my swiss army knife. | 我现在正在用我的瑞士军刀拆礼物 |
[30:02] | Business expense. Take that, Cabe. | 公费支出 看着办吧 凯布 |
[30:06] | I know it’s illogical, but my reptilian brain | 我知道这不合逻辑 但是我的爬虫脑 |
[30:08] | is telling me we need to find someplace safe. | 本能反应告诉我要找个安全的地方 |
[30:10] | There is no place safe. | 没有安全的地方 |
[30:11] | The best you can do is head back to the construction site. | 最多就是返回建筑工地 |
[30:13] | Now, if the dry ice doesn’t work, | 如果干冰没起作用的话 |
[30:15] | You’ll at least have gained a few minutes | 你至少过几分钟 |
[30:16] | before you’re sucked into the tornado. | 才能被龙卷风吸走 |
[30:18] | Thanks, Walter. | 谢了 沃特 |
[30:19] | You’re always a source of comfort. | 你永远这么会安慰人 |
[30:21] | Incoming! | 来了 |
[30:26] | Toby just made a sarcastic comment, | 托比刚讽刺了你 |
[30:28] | and you didn’t respond. What’s wrong? | 你都毫无反应 出什么事了 |
[30:29] | I didn’t realize this pickup was such a heap. | 我没想到货这么沉 |
[30:31] | I can’t get it over 62 miles per hour. | 我开不到每小时100公里以上 |
[30:34] | The calculations regarding the drop spot | 我计算投冰地点的时候 |
[30:35] | assumed a faster speed. | 假设的车速比现在快 |
[30:37] | Won’t get there in time? | 我们来不及赶到了吗 |
[30:38] | You will get there in time to drop off the ice, | 你们倒冰还来得及 |
[30:41] | But the problem is the tornado will be arriving simultaneously. | 问题是同时龙卷风也到了 |
[30:44] | So when the ice gets sucked up in the sky, | 所以你们会和干冰一起 |
[30:46] | You guys will be, too? | 被吸到天上去 |
[30:48] | No, there’s not enough time to stop the truck, unload it, | 不行 没时间停车卸货 |
[30:50] | Get back in and then turn around. | 回到车里再调头了 |
[30:52] | Paige, I’ll slow down, you need to jump out. | 佩吉 我要减速了 你得跳出去 |
[30:54] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不行 |
[30:55] | Paige, please, listen to him and get out of there! | 佩吉 拜托 听他的 快撤 |
[30:57] | I am not letting him drive this truck | 我不会让他一个人 |
[30:59] | – Right into a tornado. – Hold on. | -开车冲进龙卷风 -等一下 |
[31:01] | We might not have to. | 我们可能不需要 |
[31:01] | Happy, what is the max cable tension of this tailgate? | 乐乐 后挡板的最大缆索拉力是多少 |
[31:04] | About 4,200 pounds, but I strongly advise against | 大概1.9吨 我猜到你要做什么 |
[31:06] | what I think you’re about to try. | 但是我强烈建议你别冒这个险 |
[31:08] | Well, it’s either that, | 不成功便成仁 |
[31:08] | or we become flying storm debris. | 不这样做我们就成飞天碎片了 |
[31:10] | Now, Sly, I have over 4,000 pounds of ice | 希尔 我这里的干冰超过1.8吨 |
[31:12] | In the bed of a 5,000-pounds truck. | 装在载重2.3吨的卡车里 |
[31:14] | Going 62 towards a tornado | 以每小时100公里的速度开向 |
[31:16] | a quarter mile away | 400米外的龙卷风 |
[31:18] | Heading back at you at 15 miles per hour. | 龙卷风靠近你们的速度是每小时24公里 |
[31:22] | You know, actually… | 实际上 |
[31:25] | The tornado’s winds are slowing | 龙卷风的速度变慢了 |
[31:26] | And its temperature is dropping, which makes me think | 温度也在下降 我想 |
[31:28] | Happy’s ice was lifted into the twister | 乐乐的干冰和凯布的干冰 |
[31:30] | along with Cabe’s. | 一起卷入风暴里了 |
[31:31] | But it is still deadly and will remain so | 但是还是致命的 如果不把你那份干冰 |
[31:35] | until you can get your ice up into it | 倒进去降温 |
[31:36] | to lower its temperature. | 就一直是致命的 |
[31:38] | I know the risks; I need the numbers. | 风险我很清楚 我需要数据 |
[31:40] | How long do we have? | 我们还有多长时间 |
[31:41] | Keep your gas pedal floored and get ready | 把油门一直踩到底准备 |
[31:42] | to make your move in exactly nine seconds. | 在9秒钟之内行动 |
[31:44] | What move? | 什么行动 |
[31:45] | You’re gonna want to buckle in. | 你最好系好安全带 |
[31:46] | I am buckled in! | 我已经系好了 |
[31:47] | Then you’re gonna want to hold on! | 那你得扶稳了 |
[31:49] | Ready in six, five… | 准备 六 五 |
[31:51] | Four… | 四 |
[31:52] | Three… | 三 |
[31:53] | – Come on, kid! – Two… | -加油 孩子 -二 |
[31:55] | One! | 一 |
[32:10] | It’s working! | 成功了 |
[32:11] | The ice is getting sucked up into the funnel. | 干冰被吸进了漏斗云 |
[32:12] | But it’s right behind us. | 但是就在我们身后 |
[32:14] | Yeah, we’re going four times as fast | 是的 我们的速度是龙卷风的四倍 |
[32:15] | as the tornado and the air temp’s gonna drop | 而且气温会下降 |
[32:17] | And it’s not gonna be a tornado much longer. | 过一会就不是龙卷风了 |
[32:32] | Come on. | 拜托给力啊 |
[32:35] | The truck broke down. | 卡车坏了 |
[32:36] | I think that move was way too much for it. | 我觉得刚才那个动作太猛了 |
[32:37] | Yeah, we’re not going four times | 现在我们的速度 |
[32:39] | as fast as the storm any more, walter. | 不是龙卷风的四倍了 沃特 |
[32:40] | We’re going zero. Zero is bad. | 我们速度是零 零很不好 |
[32:42] | – Not good. – Walt, you guys gotta get out of there! | -不妙 – 沃特 你们赶快下车 |
[32:44] | Let’s go! | 走吧 |
[32:45] | Walt! | 沃特 |
[32:46] | Over there! | 去那边 |
[32:47] | It’s almost on us! | 快追上我们了 |
[32:52] | You know what? We can’t get away. | 你知道吗 我们跑不掉了 |
[32:54] | So we’re gonna buckle your arm to the tree! | 得把你的胳膊绑在树上 |
[32:56] | – It’ll hold you down. – What about you? | -让你固定住 -那你怎么办 |
[32:57] | You can’t just stay here. | 你不能呆在那里什么都不做吧 |
[32:59] | Walter! | 沃特 |
[33:04] | Hold on, hold on, hold on! | 抓住 抓住 抓住 |
[33:06] | Walter! | 沃特 |
[33:20] | I can’t hold on! | 我坚持不住了 |
[33:28] | I’ve got you! | 我抓住你了 |
[33:32] | Mom, hold on! | 妈妈 坚持住 |
[33:35] | Sly, what are we looking at? | 希尔 现在情况如何 |
[33:37] | The wind swirl is dropping, but it is still strong. | 涡旋比原来弱了 但是还是很强 |
[33:40] | Letting go now would definitely still be fatal. | 现在放手还是一死 |
[33:42] | How long? | 还有多久 |
[33:43] | Winds drop to mere category three levels in six seconds. | 风力在六秒钟只降了三级 |
[33:48] | – Walter! – I’ve got you! | -沃特 -我抓住你了 |
[33:49] | I’m not gonna let you go! | 我不会放开你的 |
[34:04] | Walter? | 沃特 |
[34:05] | Paige? | 佩吉 |
[34:06] | Yeah, we’re here. We’re still here. | 我们还在 |
[34:08] | It’s over. | 都结束了 |
[34:09] | The cold air killed the tornado. | 冷空气消灭了龙卷风 |
[34:18] | Uh-huh. You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[34:19] | Yeah. Bad hair day, but I’m okay. | 没事 头发吹乱了 但是我没事 |
[34:30] | …Belt, the last items. | 腰带 最后的遗物 |
[34:33] | We have dog tags, era-appropriate weaponry, | 我们现在有狗牌 那个时候的武器 |
[34:35] | skeletal remains. | 骸骨 |
[34:38] | MIA status no more. | 失踪状态 没有了 |
[34:41] | Thank you for staying to do more imaging. | 谢谢你留下来做成像 |
[34:44] | Especially after all that you guys went through. | 尤其是你们还经历了这么多事情 |
[34:47] | I know it’s important to you, and to others, | 我知道这对你和其他人很重要 |
[34:49] | To get the closure that you… feel you need. | 你们需要了却心结 |
[34:59] | So I just spoke to the final family, | 我刚刚和最后一家人说过了 |
[35:01] | Told them their loved ones are coming home. | 告诉他们 他们的爱人要回家了 |
[35:04] | They send their thanks. | 他们说谢谢 |
[35:05] | That’s nice to hear. | 很高兴听到这个 |
[35:14] | So, question. | 有个问题 |
[35:16] | On the plane, | 在飞机上 |
[35:17] | you talked to pandova about closure. | 你和潘多瓦说到了却心结 |
[35:19] | Were you just pretending to understand why it’s important to them? | 你只是假装理解为什么这对他们很重要是吗 |
[35:23] | I understand the level of importance to some. | 我理解对这对于一些人的重要程度 |
[35:26] | I just don’t understand why it’s important. | 我只是不明白为什么这很重要 |
[35:29] | So I guess I was pretending a little. | 我想我是有一点假装 |
[35:38] | John? | 约翰 |
[35:44] | Hey, mom. | 妈妈 |
[35:52] | Everyone, this is my mom. | 各位 这是我的妈妈 |
[35:55] | Mrs. Pandova, it’s an honor to meet you, ma’am. | 潘多瓦太太 见到您很荣幸 |
[35:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:02] | Hello. | 您好 |
[36:04] | Hey, mom. | 妈妈 |
[36:07] | I think dad would | 我想爸爸 |
[36:09] | want you to have these. | 会希望你收着这个 |
[36:12] | I’m gonna bring him home, mom. | 妈 我会带他回家的 |
[36:13] | Thanks to… Everyone here. | 多亏了这里的所有人 |
[36:23] | I’ve waited so long. | 我已经等了太久了 |
[36:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:35] | – All right. – I’ll, uh… | -好了 -我 |
[36:37] | I’ll show you to your car. | 我带你们去停车场 |
[36:48] | I understand closure now. | 我现在理解了却心结对他们的意义了 |
[36:58] | Imagine that woman, all these years, | 想想那位女士 这么些年来 |
[37:00] | keeping hope alive, never re-marrying. | 一直心存希望 也没有再婚 |
[37:06] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[37:07] | Backup hat. | 备用的帽子 |
[37:08] | I keep ’em stashed all over the garage. | 我在车库里还藏了很多 |
[37:11] | Hey, uh, theoretically, | 理论上说 |
[37:13] | If, uh, you and I were hitched | 如果我们是夫妻 |
[37:15] | And that tornado had sent me off to oz, | 龙卷风把我卷走了 |
[37:18] | Would you carry a torch | 你是会为我悲伤 |
[37:19] | Or just shack up with the next deadly, | 还是会与另一个遇到的 |
[37:21] | gorgeous shrink that crossed your path? | 非常好的医生在一起 |
[37:25] | If you must know, I wouldn’t. | 如果你非要知道 我不会 |
[37:29] | But only because | 但仅仅因为 |
[37:30] | It would be impossible to find someone | 找到你这种让我讨厌的人 |
[37:31] | That annoys the heck out of me like you do. | 几乎是不可能的 |
[37:33] | I’m gonna take that. | 这个我接受 |
[37:36] | Oh, and, um, for the record, | 顺便说一句 |
[37:37] | That theoretical marriage thing? | 那个理论上结婚的事 |
[37:38] | You should, uh, you should chew on that for a while. | 你应该 你应该好好考虑下 |
[37:46] | – He stole it! – What? Who? | -他偷窃 -什么 谁 |
[37:48] | Who stole what, honey? | 谁偷了什么 亲爱的 |
[37:49] | Ralph’s professor. | 拉尔夫的教授 |
[37:50] | The California college of science and engineering | 加利福利亚理工学院 |
[37:53] | put out a press release | 发布了通讯稿 |
[37:55] | Touting Ralph’s software as his own. | 假称拉尔夫的软件是他自己开发的 |
[37:56] | He stole Ralph’s idea! | 他偷了拉尔夫的点子 |
[37:58] | He didn’t fail me because it was faulty. | 他不是因为有缺陷才不给我及格 |
[38:00] | He wanted it for himself. He knew its value. | 他想独占它 他知道它的价值 |
[38:02] | Well, we can’t let him get away with this. | 我们不能让他得逞 |
[38:03] | We’ll hire the best lawyer in L.A. | 我们找洛杉矶最好的律师 |
[38:05] | Best intellectual property lawyer? | 最好的知识产权律师 |
[38:07] | Specializing in software coding? | 擅长软件编码 |
[38:08] | Not without a quarter-million dollar retainer. | 没有25万美金不可能 |
[38:10] | This is the underdog getting picked on all over again. | 又是弱势群体被欺压的典型案例 |
[38:14] | And I know someone who can definitely relate to this. | 我知道一个合适的人选 |
[38:18] | Has anything terrible ever happened to you? | 你遇到过棘手的事情吗 |
[38:21] | Car accident? | 车祸 |
[38:23] | You want ralph to hire heywood “Jahelpme”? | 你想让拉尔夫雇海伍德·贾赫普弥 |
[38:25] | He’s a misfit, he’s one of us. | 他是有些格格不入 他是我们中的一员 |
[38:26] | Plus, he’ll do it for free. | 而且 他不收费 |
[38:26] | He just really wants to win a case. | 他只是迫切希望赢一场官司 |
[38:29] | I like that he fights for the little guy. | 我很欣赏他为小人物打官司 |
[38:31] | All right. | 好吧 |
[38:33] | Guess we have ourselves a lawyer. | 我想我们找到律师了 |
[38:40] | Yes? | 请进 |
[38:41] | I just wanted to say | 我只是想说 |
[38:42] | I’ve been in the field before with some real brave risk-takers | 在这行我遇到过一些真正的冒险者 |
[38:45] | And you… You can go toe to toe with any of ’em. | 你 你和他们不相上下 |
[38:48] | Well, um, when you calculate the odds, | 好吧 当你算出几率 |
[38:51] | The risks aren’t so risky. | 这些风险也就没那么危险了 |
[38:53] | No, you drove towards a tornado. | 不 你冲向了龙卷风 |
[38:54] | There’s no equation that makes that safe. | 没有方程能算出是否安全 |
[38:57] | Look, point is, | 我是想说 |
[38:58] | I was blown away. | 我真是大开眼界[被刮走了] |
[38:59] | Well, we all were blown away. | 我们都被刮走了 |
[39:01] | It was a major windstorm. | 那是场大风暴 |
[39:04] | It’s… That’s humor. | 这 开玩笑 |
[39:05] | That’s funny. | 很好笑 |
[39:07] | Uh, look, you want to grab a meal? | 是这样 你想一起去吃饭吗 |
[39:09] | I would. | 我会 |
[39:11] | But I, um… | 但是我 |
[39:12] | I should really call that woman who came by earlier. | 我应该给之前来的那位女士打电话 |
[39:15] | – Linda. Right? – Yeah. | -琳达吗 -是的 |
[39:17] | Seems like a catch. | 她看起来很不错 |
[39:18] | Yes. | 是的 |
[39:19] | You know, I figure, logically, | 你知道 我想 按照逻辑 |
[39:20] | If I have the opportunity to have dinner | 如果我有机会和一位聪明 漂亮 |
[39:22] | With a smart, beautiful, kind woman, | 善良的女士共进晚餐 |
[39:24] | Then I would be a fool not to. | 不抓住这样的机会我就太蠢了 |
[39:28] | Yeah. I agree. | 是的 我同意 |
[39:31] | All right. | 好吧 |
[39:32] | Have a good time, boss. | 玩得开心 老大 |
[39:39] | Not your boss, ’cause you’re not on the team. | 我不是你老大 你还不是我们团队的成员 |
[39:48] | Hi! You’ve reached linda. | 我是琳达 |
[39:50] | I’m out and about, so leave a message. | 我现在不能接电话 请留言 |
[39:54] | Hi, uh, uh, linda, this is Walter… | 琳达 我是沃特 |
[39:58] | O’brien… | 奥布莱恩 |
[39:59] | Uh, you came by my place of work the, uh, other day | 那天你来过我的办公室 |
[40:03] | to talk about a date, | 提到约会的事 |
[40:05] | So I’m just, um, calling you… | 我只是 给你打电话 |
[40:08] | up to arrange the… The date. | 商量一下 约会 |
[40:14] | So I look forward to discussing that with, uh, you. | 我很期待和你讨论一下 |
[40:19] | Okay. Uh, bye. | 就这样 拜 |
[40:27] | Everyone else is gone? | 其他人都走了 |
[40:28] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[40:29] | All took off. | 都走了 |
[40:30] | And I am actually going to meet with Paige. | 我准备去见佩吉 |
[40:34] | Paige… And-and you? | 佩吉 和你 |
[40:35] | Yeah, I took your advice. | 是的 我采纳了你的建议 |
[40:37] | I have the opportunity to have dinner | 我有机会 |
[40:39] | with a smart, kind, beautiful woman, | 和聪明 善良 漂亮的女士共进晚餐 |
[40:41] | And I’d be a fool not to go for it, right? | 这都不去把握我就太蠢了 是吧 |
[40:43] | So I asked if she and ralph | 所以我约了她和拉尔夫 |
[40:44] | Would like to hit that diner around the corner, um… | 在拐角处的餐厅吃饭 |
[40:46] | Kovelsky’s? | 科沃斯基店 |
[40:46] | Yes. That’s the one. | 是的 就是那家 |
[40:50] | You know, I did notice your concern | 当佩吉不愿意在风暴中下车时 |
[40:52] | When paige wouldn’t exit my vehicle during the storm. | 我注意到了你的担心 |
[40:55] | So… You like her? | 这么说 你喜欢她 |
[40:58] | Well… | 怎么说呢 |
[40:59] | I… Find her intriguing. | 我 我觉得她很迷人 |
[41:03] | Okay, good. | 好吧 |
[41:03] | Well, you have a nice, uh, time. | 玩得高兴 |
[41:07] | Okay. | 好的 |
[41:21] | 最高得分 前五 蒂姆 沃特 沃特 沃特 沃特 |