时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Meet my new trainee, Tim Armstrong. | 这位是我的新学员 蒂姆·阿姆斯特朗 |
[00:05] | Hello. | 各位好 |
[00:05] | There’s nothing more stunning than | 稍微带有一点不完美的完美 |
[00:08] | seeing perfection with a slight imperfection. | 是最动人的 |
[00:10] | You’re a lawyer. | 你是个律师 |
[00:11] | Yes. | 是的 |
[00:12] | It’s my card. | 这是我的名片 |
[00:13] | “Heywood Jahelpme.” | 海伍德·贾赫普弥 |
[00:15] | That’s a unique middle name. | 这中间名好独特 |
[00:17] | Um, actually it’s pronounced | 其实 是 |
[00:18] | “Ja-help-me,” As in, | 贾…赫普弥 就是 |
[00:19] | “Hey, would ya help me?” | “你好 能帮帮我吗” |
[00:22] | Okay, oh, yeah. | 好吧 |
[00:23] | I’m sorry. | 真对不起 |
[00:25] | Not good at first dates. | 不怎么擅长第一次约会 |
[00:27] | It was not the worst date that I’ve ever had. | 那次约会并不是我最糟糕的一次 |
[00:35] | All right, hey, um… | 好了 |
[00:36] | – do you want to come through? – Okay, sorry. | -你想过来吗 -好 抱歉 |
[00:38] | – Excuse me. – Here, yeah, sorry. | -借过 -来 抱歉 |
[00:39] | Here’s a good vantage point. | 这个地方很不错 |
[00:40] | Oh, so excited. | 好激动啊 |
[00:42] | Went to a movie opening once, never a flower opening. | 我参加过电影首映 没看过花首开 |
[00:45] | Oh, not just any flower, the titan arum. | 不是普通的花 是泰坦魔芋 |
[00:48] | Never even heard of this plant. | 我都没听说过这种植物 |
[00:51] | It’s one of a million incredible things | 这几周来跟你在一起 |
[00:54] | that I have learned these past weeks | 我学到了好多不可思议的东西 |
[00:56] | just from spending time with you. | 今天又学到一样 |
[01:07] | I’m really happy, Walter. | 我真的很开心 沃特 |
[01:10] | I am as well. | 我也是 |
[01:13] | Botanical Gardens patrons, | 植物园的资助者们 |
[01:15] | the titan arum will be blooming for the first time | 十年里 泰坦魔芋将在几分钟后 |
[01:17] | in a decade in just a moment. | 首次开花 |
[01:19] | Photography is prohibited. | 禁止拍照 |
[01:22] | You want one? | 要吗 |
[01:23] | No, thank you, I’m full of fermented fish from dinner. | 不 谢谢 我还一肚子晚饭吃的烤鱼呢 |
[01:25] | Oh, huh, me too. | 我也是 |
[01:28] | I’m really getting a taste for it. | 我真的喜欢上这个了 |
[01:33] | Do you know the Indonesians call it bunga bangkai? | 印度尼西亚人管它叫尸臭花 |
[01:35] | So, bunga means flower and bangkai means cadaver. | 就是花加上尸体 |
[01:39] | Why do they name it that? | 为什么叫这个 |
[01:41] | Well, ’cause that’s what it smells like when it opens. | 因为开花时它会散发尸臭味儿 |
[01:43] | Oh, it’s blooming. | 开花了 |
[01:57] | Oh, God… | 天呐 |
[01:59] | I know, isn’t it truly amazing? | 是啊 是不是很神奇 |
[02:06] | Linda? | 琳达 |
[02:07] | You took her to see the corpse flower? | 你带她去看尸臭花 |
[02:09] | She loved it… | 她很喜欢的 |
[02:10] | like she loved the carbon dating lecture series, | 她还喜欢碳定年系列讲座 |
[02:12] | the Griffith Observatory exhibit… | 格里菲斯天文台展览 |
[02:14] | Oh! And the Combustion Motors Pavilion | 还有科技中心的 |
[02:16] | at the Science Center. | 内燃机馆 |
[02:17] | Those aren’t dates; those are field trips. | 那不是约会 是科学考察 |
[02:19] | Look, pal, | 听着 伙计 |
[02:20] | I’ve been suspicious of something for a while now, | 我早就觉得怀疑了 |
[02:21] | and your date confirms my fear. | 而你的约会证实了我的担心 |
[02:25] | Linda ain’t into you. | 琳达根本不喜欢你 |
[02:27] | Wrong. | 你错了 |
[02:28] | She’s very much EQ for my IQ, | 她很喜欢我的智商 |
[02:30] | if you know what I’m saying. | 懂我意思吧 |
[02:31] | I do, and gross… | 我懂 恶心 |
[02:33] | but the fact is she suffers from Damsel Syndrome. | 但事实上 她是有少女综合征 |
[02:35] | ‘Cause you risked your life to save her, | 因为你冒生命危险救了她 |
[02:36] | so when she’s with you | 所以她跟你在一起时 |
[02:38] | she experiences the same | 她又再次体验了 |
[02:39] | dopamine and endorphin release | 那次紧张经历时 |
[02:41] | she had during that intense experience. | 释放多巴胺和脑内啡的情景 |
[02:42] | S-s-she’s hooked on that physiological reaction. | 她是迷恋那种身体反应 |
[02:45] | It’s one that will eventually fade. | 而这最终会消退 |
[02:48] | Well, she’s the first non-genius woman | 她是第一个跟我喜好相同的 |
[02:50] | who actually likes the things that I like; | 非天才女性 |
[02:52] | she enjoys being with me… | 她喜欢跟我在一起 |
[02:53] | She-she enjoys the chemical reaction in her brain. | 她是喜欢她脑子里的化学反应 |
[02:55] | I-I-I take no pleasure in telling you this, pal. | 我也并不想告诉你这个 伙计 |
[02:58] | Look… Paige has been spending some time with Tim lately. | 听着 佩吉最近经常跟蒂姆在一起 |
[03:01] | Your subconscious sees this | 你的潜意识看到了这个 |
[03:02] | and wants you to find your own companion. | 就想给自己也找个伴 |
[03:05] | It’s blinding you to the truth. | 让你看不清真相 |
[03:08] | Good, you guys are here. | 好啊 你们来了 |
[03:10] | Oh, Cabe doesn’t like it when people use his travel mugs. | 凯布不喜欢别人用他的旅行杯 |
[03:13] | Oh, no, Tim-Tim gave it to me. | 不 是蒂姆给我的 |
[03:15] | Okay, should we go in? | 我们进去吧 |
[03:18] | Are you okay? You look sick. | 你没事吧 你似乎不舒服 |
[03:20] | What, no, I’m just… | 不 我就是 |
[03:21] | uh, anxious about Ralph. | 担心拉尔夫 |
[03:23] | Oh, okay. | 好 |
[03:25] | I insisted Ralph work only on my laptop in class | 我坚持让拉尔夫在我课上用我的电脑 |
[03:27] | because I doubted that | 是因为我不确信 |
[03:28] | a child could do all the work on his own without any help. | 一个孩子能独立完成所有课业 |
[03:31] | I wanted to observe him closely. | 我是想近距离观察他 |
[03:33] | My concerns were founded. | 我的担心是有依据的 |
[03:34] | He failed the assignment. | 他的作业没能及格 |
[03:36] | I’m gonna knock this guy out. | 我要打昏他 |
[03:38] | So, you had him use your computer, | 所以你让他用了你的电脑 |
[03:41] | so there’s no real way to prove | 所以就没法证明 |
[03:43] | that Ralph created the code in question?! | 是拉尔夫编写了我们所说的程序 |
[03:45] | Yes, that’s my point. | 是啊 我就这意思 |
[03:47] | No, no, no, wait, uh… | 不不不 等等 |
[03:49] | I meant… | 我是说 |
[03:50] | his, um… | 他 |
[03:51] | he’s turning… Your Honor, can I start over? | 他…法官大人 我能重说吗 |
[03:53] | I hope he’s working on contingency. | 希望他有所准备 |
[03:56] | Mr. Morris, do you have any more questions at this time? | 莫里斯先生 你还有什么问题吗 |
[03:58] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[04:00] | This is not going how I’d hoped. | 这跟我预想的不一样 |
[04:03] | Request for re-direct, Your Honor? | 请求提问 法官大人 |
[04:04] | Go ahead. | 说吧 |
[04:07] | This is harder than it is on TV. | 这比电视上演得难多了 |
[04:11] | Professor, can you tell us what these are? | 教授 能告诉我们这是什么吗 |
[04:15] | Coding’s like writing a novel. | 编程就像写小说 |
[04:17] | Don’t want to lose chapters to a computer glitch, | 我不想因为电脑故障而丢章节 |
[04:19] | so I back up my work. | 所以我有做备份 |
[04:21] | The printout proves I’ve been scripting that code for six months. | 打印文档证明我已经编写这些程序六个月之久 |
[04:24] | I didn’t just recently steal it. | 我不是最近才偷的 |
[04:26] | Ralph’s code was just a rudimentary project. | 拉尔夫的程序只是很基本的项目 |
[04:28] | He just messed up. | 他搞砸了 |
[04:29] | If I can get those records, I can beat this guy. | 如果我能拿到记录 我就能打败他 |
[04:31] | I’ve seen enough. I’m ready to rule. | 我看够了 我打算判决了 |
[04:33] | You have to stop him, Heywood. | 你得阻止他 海伍德 |
[04:35] | But he’s picking up the hammer. | 但他都拿起锤子了 |
[04:36] | Think of something. | 想想办法 |
[04:37] | Your Honor, uh, we’ve not seen the back up documents ever. | 法官大人 我们并未看到过这些备份文件 |
[04:41] | That’s because you never requested them. | 因为你自己没申请 |
[04:43] | You only asked for a copy of the code, | 你只要了程序的副本 |
[04:45] | not the work product that went into making the code. | 而没要编程的过程文件 |
[04:48] | Yes… but that’s because I forgot. | 是啊 那是因为我忘了 |
[04:51] | Your Honor, | 法官大人 |
[04:52] | you can’t rule at this moment because, uh… | 你现在不能判决 |
[04:59] | My client has major mental issues. | 我的委托人有严重精神问题 |
[05:01] | Talk about projection. | 说谁呢 |
[05:02] | Make your point, Mr. Morris. | 有话快说 莫里斯先生 |
[05:04] | As stated in the affidavits, my client is a genius, | 宣誓书中已经表明 我的委托人是名天才 |
[05:08] | and high intelligence can be a detriment, | 高智商可能是有害的 |
[05:10] | and you allowed a minor with unique challenges | 您允许一名有特殊障碍的少年 |
[05:15] | to testify before we could give him a competency hearing. | 在进行能力听证之前就打算做出裁决 |
[05:17] | You’re challenging the competency of your own client? | 你要质疑你自己委托人的能力 |
[05:20] | You’re just trying to buy time. | 你是在拖时间 |
[05:22] | Your Honor, if you rule now, | 法官大人 如果你现在裁决 |
[05:23] | you leave your decision open for appeal… | 那么我们可以提出上诉 |
[05:25] | or, you could let me have him evaluated. | 或者 你可以让我给他做测评 |
[05:29] | Fine, you have until 2:00 p.m. | 好吧 给你到下午2点 |
[05:32] | All right. | 好嘞 |
[05:34] | Won a motion. | 拿下一桩动议 |
[05:39] | Tell me again what you’re looking for | 再跟我说一遍你们要 |
[05:40] | in these boxes of paperwork. | 在这一堆文件里找什么 |
[05:42] | Sometimes I’d leave numerical clues in my code | 有时候我在我的程序里留下数字线索 |
[05:44] | to remember where I had to go back to clean things up. | 好标记我需要回头进行修改的地方 |
[05:46] | It’s called bookmarking. | 叫做书签 |
[05:47] | It’s called, “I’m lost.” | 叫做”我听不懂” |
[05:50] | I’m gonna go read case files, | 我去翻翻案卷 |
[05:51] | see if I can find anything to help us. | 看看能不能找到有用的东西 |
[05:53] | Anybody know if there’s a law library in town? | 有人知道镇子上有法律图书馆吗 |
[05:58] | I’ll find it. | 我自己去找吧 |
[06:00] | Yeah, uh, I’m lost, too. | 我也搞不懂了 |
[06:01] | How does bookmarking help? | 书签怎么会有用 |
[06:03] | I used numbers easy for me to spot, like my birthday. | 我用了一些我很容易察觉的数字 比如我生日 |
[06:06] | So if I find them, I can prove I did the work. | 如果我能找到 就能证明是我做的 |
[06:08] | You’re a genius; | 你是个天才 |
[06:09] | don’t you remember where you left them? | 你不记得把它们放在哪了吗 |
[06:11] | There’s 25 million lines of code. | 有两千五百万行代码 |
[06:12] | Could’ve memorized the locations if I wanted to, | 如果想的话我本来是可以记住地点的 |
[06:14] | but I didn’t think it was relevant at the time. | 但当时我觉得没什么必要 |
[06:16] | Okay, I’m gonna grab the others | 好吧 我去找其他人来 |
[06:17] | and we’ll start searching where you scripted the sine curves | 我们一起找找你到底把声波曲线 |
[06:20] | of the sound waves. | 写在哪了 |
[06:21] | No, I used counter-propagating surface acoustic waves; | 不 我用的是逆传播表面声波 |
[06:24] | sent them across the piezoelectric substrate. | 将它们穿透压电衬底发射 |
[06:26] | Wait, how-how does that work? | 等等 那要怎么起作用 |
[06:27] | So, I can change data flow by changing sound pitch. | 这样我就能通过改变音调控制数据流变化 |
[06:29] | I’m not sure how that would play out. | 我不确定那会有用 |
[06:31] | It’s simple data transfer. | 就是个简单的数据传输 |
[06:33] | Right, on-on the crest or the trough of the wave? | 好吧 是在波峰还是波谷 |
[06:36] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[06:36] | You should work on the sine curves. | 你应该集中在正弦曲线上 |
[06:38] | Ralph, I don’t need you to tell me what to work on. Okay? | 拉尔夫 我不需要你来教我关注哪个 好吗 |
[06:42] | We’ll focus on the acoustic waves. | 我们先解决声波的事 |
[06:44] | Now we don’t have much time, so let’s just get to it. | 没多少时间了 先做了再说 |
[06:50] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你到底怎么回事 |
[06:52] | You snapped at him. | 你吼了他 |
[06:53] | I didn’t snap. | 我没吼 |
[06:54] | No, he was overexplaining and we’re on a clock. | 不 他解释过头了 而我们时间很紧迫 |
[06:55] | He was helping you with something | 他在帮你解决 |
[06:57] | that you clearly didn’t understand, and you barked at him. | 你根本不了解的事 你却吼了他 |
[06:59] | I did not. He doesn’t even… | 我没有 他甚至没有 |
[07:01] | Feel things? | 有情感 |
[07:02] | Yes, he does, Walter. | 有 他有的 沃特 |
[07:03] | He is like you, but not exactly like you. | 他和你很像 但不完全一样 |
[07:05] | You owe him an apology, | 你该向他道歉 |
[07:05] | and the next time you talk to him like that, | 如果你再用那种态度跟他说话的话 |
[07:07] | I am out of here. | 我就不干了 |
[07:11] | Hey, Walt. | 沃特 |
[07:13] | Who peed in your punch? | 谁惹你了 |
[07:14] | What? | 什么 |
[07:16] | Nobody. | 没人惹我 |
[07:17] | Then gather up the gang. | 那把大家召集起来 |
[07:18] | Tim’s coming in with Agent Cook | 蒂姆正带着国防部的库克探员 |
[07:20] | from the Department of Defense. | 往这边来 |
[07:21] | He has top clearance and these guys don’t mess around. | 他有最高权限 这些家伙可不喜欢浪费时间 |
[07:24] | Fort Knox is a U.S. Army base. | 诺克斯堡是一处美军基地 |
[07:28] | The famous gold depository located there | 这里著名的金库 |
[07:30] | is controlled completely by the Treasury. | 由财政部一手控制 |
[07:32] | They also have authority over | 他们不仅有权控制 |
[07:33] | not only our nation’s gold supply, | 全国的黄金供应情况 |
[07:35] | but artifacts from our history such as the Bill of Rights | 还掌握着历史文物 比如《人权法案》 |
[07:38] | and Declaration of Independence. | 以及《独立宣言》 |
[07:39] | Those are displayed in the National Archive Museum in D.C. | 这些文件在华盛顿国家档案博物馆展出 |
[07:42] | Documents that look like them are displayed in D.C. | 看起来像这些文件的仿品都在特区展出 |
[07:45] | The real McCoys need to be protected. | 真品都需要被保护起来 |
[07:47] | Knox also houses historic valuables | 一些政府为了安全起见 |
[07:50] | belonging to foreign governments for safekeeping | 也把他们珍贵的历史文物存在诺克斯 |
[07:52] | because the facility is, without question, | 因为毫无疑问 |
[07:54] | the most secure on earth. | 那里是地球上最安全的地方 |
[07:55] | I’m sensing a big “But” Coming. | 我感觉你接下来要说个很厉害的”但是” |
[07:58] | Big butt. | 很厉害的”蛋” |
[08:01] | Well, recently, | 最近 |
[08:02] | the Treasury privatized Depository security | 财政部雇用了斯蒂尔森保全公司 |
[08:05] | by hiring Steelson Security, | 将金库的保全系统私有化了 |
[08:07] | it’s a Blackwater-like firm. | 这个公司有点像黑水公司 |
[08:09] | The DOD feels this compromises | 国防部觉得这威胁到了 |
[08:11] | our nation’s treasures and reserves. | 国家宝藏和金储备 |
[08:14] | We feel we should protect the Depository | 我们觉得应该我们保护金库 |
[08:16] | and we want to prove it to the president. | 也想证明给总统看 |
[08:18] | Okay… provide aerial photos of the base, | 好吧 给我们提供基地航拍照片 |
[08:21] | breakdown of the private security company’s operational logistic, | 私人保全公司的运输流程细目表 |
[08:24] | we’ll analyze… | 我们会分析… |
[08:24] | No, I can’t use theories. | 不 理论分析太薄弱了 |
[08:26] | I need proof… | 我需要证据 |
[08:27] | and the only way to prove Fort Knox isn’t secure… | 唯一能证明诺克斯堡并不安全的办法 |
[08:30] | is to break in. | 就是闯进去 |
[08:31] | Crazy-man-says-what-now? | 说什么疯话呢 |
[08:33] | The White House doesn’t want to order a security change | 除非有真凭实据证明有安全隐患 |
[08:36] | without hard evidence of vulnerability. | 白宫是不会想更换保安系统的 |
[08:38] | Because if they do, | 如果他们换了 |
[08:39] | and Knox is cracked at a later date, | 之后诺克斯又出了问题 |
[08:41] | the administration has egg on its face. | 他们会被唾骂攻击的 |
[08:43] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[08:44] | Proof of successful breach | 证明能攻破的证据 |
[08:46] | will be the removal of a 300-year-old Prussian scepter | 是要让有三百年历史的普鲁士权杖消失 |
[08:49] | held by the U.S. due to an ownership dispute | 因为德国和波兰之间存在所有权争议 |
[08:52] | between Germany and Poland. | 这支权杖现由美国保管 |
[08:53] | One of a kind, | 世界上独一无二的权杖 |
[08:54] | covered in flawless diamonds, and can’t be forged. | 布满了完美的宝石 无法造假 |
[08:57] | You retrieve it, | 你们把它偷出来 |
[08:58] | we know we have to change the way our assets are protected. | 然后我们就知道该更改宝藏的安保系统了 |
[09:01] | But no one can know that we’re coming in | 但没人可以知道我们要这么干 |
[09:02] | or the endeavor is inherently flawed. | 要不这次行动就有先天缺陷了 |
[09:04] | Which means real guards… | 也就是意味着真正的保安 |
[09:06] | With real guns… | 拿着真枪 |
[09:07] | Will try to stop us. | 会想尽办法阻止我们 |
[09:08] | Yes… | 没错 |
[09:08] | and the job is completely off the books, | 而且这项工作是绝对不会记录在案的 |
[09:10] | which means if you’re caught, the DOD and the White House | 说如果你们被抓到了 国防部和白宫 |
[09:13] | will deny any knowledge of this mission… | 不会承认对这次行动知情 |
[09:15] | and even if you get past the guards, | 即使你们通过了保安 |
[09:17] | all the way to the subterranean vault, | 一直到达了地下保险库 |
[09:19] | it’s rigged to expel knockout gas | 按照设计 一旦有入侵迹象 |
[09:21] | at the first sign of tampering, | 就会释放窒息性毒气 |
[09:22] | and who knows what traps lay beyond that door. | 而且没人知道保险库里面还有什么机关 |
[09:25] | Yeah, I’ve seen this movie before. | 是啊 我看过类似的电影 |
[09:27] | Hey, Stallone, go see if that prison is secure. | 史泰龙 测试看看那监狱够不够安全 |
[09:29] | What? You’re trapped now? | 什么 你被困在里面了 |
[09:31] | That’s a bummer. | 真不巧 |
[09:32] | Sorry, pal, off the books is off the table. | 抱歉 老兄 不记录在案我们也不会考虑 |
[09:33] | All right but off the books means off the ledger, | 好吧 但是不记录也就是不会入账 |
[09:38] | as in tax-free. | 意味着不用交税 |
[09:42] | All right. | 没错 |
[09:48] | $1 million cash. | 一百万美元现金 |
[09:49] | Compliments of your president and a grateful nation. | 总统和国家感谢你们的付出 |
[09:53] | Do you mind if I smell that? | 我能闻闻吗 |
[09:55] | You know what, i-it is very tempting, | 老实说 很诱人 |
[09:56] | but there are too many variables… | 但变数太多 |
[09:59] | and we’re not lab rats. | 而我们不是小白鼠 |
[10:01] | Put us in a cage and see if the trap springs? | 把我们关进笼子里看看陷阱能不能起作用 |
[10:02] | No, thank you. | 还是算了吧 |
[10:04] | Yeah, Walter’s right. | 没错 沃特说得对 |
[10:05] | These guys, they don’t do Mission: Impossible. | 这帮人不玩碟中谍 |
[10:08] | I mean, the mechanical obstacles they would face | 光是保险库里的机械障碍 |
[10:09] | in the vault alone are too daunting. | 就够他们受的了 |
[10:12] | Easy… Prom King. | 放松点 舞会国王 |
[10:13] | I can figure out any safe. | 我能破解所有的保险箱 |
[10:14] | Doubtful. | 我很怀疑 |
[10:15] | Plus, we’re talking about highly-trained private mercenaries. | 再说了 我们说的是严格训练过的私人雇佣兵 |
[10:18] | They don’t just get outsmarted. | 可不是光靠计谋就能打败的 |
[10:19] | I have yet to meet a person that I can’t read or outsmart. | 我还没到过看不透或者比我更聪明的人 |
[10:23] | You got a little coffee stain on your shirt. Oh, see? | 你衬衫上沾到咖啡渍了 看到了吗 |
[10:27] | Outsmarted. | 智取成功 |
[10:29] | Okay, but Fort Knox is run by state-of-the-art software | 好吧 但诺克斯堡采用了最先进的软件 |
[10:33] | – that can’t be cracked. – Thank you. | -破解不了 -多谢 |
[10:34] | Appreciate the insight, Tim, but, uh… | 很高兴你提出自己的看法 蒂姆 但 |
[10:36] | we can handle the physical structure, | 我们能突破外部建筑 |
[10:38] | the guards, the software | 解决保安 破解软件 |
[10:39] | and anything else that’s thrown at us… | 搞定所有难关 |
[10:41] | oh, but… | 但是 |
[10:42] | Ralph needs our help. | 拉尔夫需要我们的帮助 |
[10:44] | I can help him, and I can provide support from the garage. | 我来帮他 我从车库里为你们提供帮助 |
[10:46] | I’ll be with Ralph for the hearing. This could work. | 我会和拉尔夫参加听证会 这行得通 |
[10:49] | You okay with this? | 你同意吗 |
[10:51] | I don’t like backing down on something just ’cause it’s difficult. | 我不喜欢因为困难就放弃 |
[10:53] | I don’t like backing down from a million dollars. | 我不喜欢放弃一百万美元 |
[10:56] | Think about this, Walt. | 好好想想 沃特 |
[10:58] | I thought I was the one who manipulated their egos. | 我以为我才是刺激他们自尊心的人 |
[11:00] | Knox is an integral national interest, | 整个诺克斯都事关国家利益 |
[11:02] | and Homeland needs Scorpion to take this case… | 国安部需要天蝎来接手这个案子 |
[11:06] | …and I may have picked up a few things | 看你的表现 |
[11:09] | on how to handle these guys from watching you. | 我差不多也学会了一点怎么对付这群人 |
[11:11] | Learn from the best, right? | 名师出高徒 对吧 |
[11:16] | All right, let’s break into Fort Knox. | 行 侵入诺克斯堡吧 |
[11:19] | I’d say we could hack the security, | 我想说我们可以侵入安全系统 |
[11:20] | but I assume Knox is air-gapped. | 但我觉得诺克斯是没有接入过网的 |
[11:22] | Yes. | 没错 |
[11:23] | System’s completely off-line. | 整个系统都是离线的 |
[11:25] | Great, so that means there’s no information | 太棒了 所以这意味着没有信息 |
[11:27] | transmitted into or out of the Depository. | 进入或者流出金库 |
[11:29] | But you know what is transferred in and off the base: water. | 但你知道是用什么进出基地的吗 水 |
[11:32] | There are pipes bringing water in and out. | 那里有很多水管以便水进进出出 |
[11:34] | Standard plumbing pipes aren’t big enough | 标准水暖管道大小不足以 |
[11:36] | for humans to fit through. | 让人通过 |
[11:37] | No duh, but they are small enough to easily clog. | 那还用说吗 但是它们太小了 容易堵塞 |
[11:40] | I can modify a toy submarine with a GPS tracker. | 我可以用追踪器改装玩具潜艇 |
[11:43] | Drop it into the municipal system. | 把它放入城市排水系统 |
[11:45] | Sly controls it from the garage. | 希尔在车库里控制它 |
[11:46] | Knox’s blueprints are top secret, | 诺克斯的蓝图是最高机密 |
[11:48] | but the municipal water schematics are easily hacked. | 但是城市用水图很容易入侵 |
[11:50] | I can guide the sub underneath the Depository. | 我可以把潜艇引到金库下面 |
[11:53] | Toy’s not big enough to cause a clog. | 玩具还没有大到可以形成堵塞 |
[11:56] | It is if it’s carrying the right cargo. | 这就要它运载正确的货物才行 |
[11:58] | Happy, what’re you thinking? | 乐乐 你觉得怎么样 |
[11:58] | Polyurethane foam. | 聚氨酯泡沫塑料 |
[12:00] | Sly pops open the hatch, | 希尔弹开舱门 |
[12:01] | when polyurethane reacts with water it expands, | 当聚氨酯和水起反应时 |
[12:03] | causing a heck of a spill upstairs. | 地上就会有大量的水溢出 |
[12:05] | They’ll report the problem to Base Maintenance. | 他们就会像基地维修部报告 |
[12:07] | We hack their phone system so all calls come to us. | 我们侵入他们的电话系统就能接收所有电话 |
[12:10] | Maintenance. | 维修部 |
[12:11] | Sure thing, I’ll send a plumbing crew up to you right away. | 当然 我会马上派水管工人过去 |
[12:14] | Okay, so they pretend to be plumbers | 好 那他们就充当水管工吧 |
[12:16] | but how do they get on the base? | 但是他们怎样到达基地 |
[12:17] | Tim and I can help out with that. | 我和蒂姆会解决这个问题 |
[12:18] | We set up a meeting | 我们通过国土安全部 |
[12:21] | with the base commander through Homeland | 安排了和基地指挥官的会面 |
[12:21] | under the guise of discussing theoretical threats | 假借讨论像诺克斯那样的国家机构 |
[12:24] | against national institutions like Knox. | 理论上所面临的威胁 |
[12:27] | We’re here to see Colonel Fontenot. | 我们是来见方特诺特上校的 |
[12:30] | We exit the trunk in character. | 找到时机我们就会离开车尾箱 |
[12:32] | Army plumbers ready to lend a hand. | 水管工军队准备好来帮忙 |
[12:35] | Thanks for getting here so fast. | 谢谢你们这么快赶到 |
[12:36] | It’s a real mess in there. | 那里真是一团糟 |
[12:37] | No worries. | 别担心 |
[12:38] | We deal with a lot of messy situations. | 我们处理过很多混乱的局面 |
[12:42] | Once in the Depository, you get the scepter | 一旦在金库拿到了权杖 |
[12:44] | and meet me at a rendezvous point in the woods on the base. | 就到基地树林里的会合点和我见面 |
[12:47] | DOD runs Army bases | 国防部管理着军事基地 |
[12:48] | so I can get on the grounds as a matter of course. | 所以我可以理所当然地进去 |
[12:50] | But how do they get into the vault? | 但是他们怎么进去保险库里 |
[12:52] | Simple, we use their own security system against them. | 简单 我们用他们的安保系统对付他们 |
[12:54] | You know, I’m not telling you how to do your job | 要知道 我不是在教你怎样做你的工作 |
[12:56] | but those don’t look like water pipes. | 但那些看起来不像水管 |
[12:57] | They look like conduit. | 他们看起来像导管 |
[12:59] | If you look at the spigot hole there’s condensation. | 要是你看一下栓口你会看水的凝结 |
[13:03] | Hmm, look at that? | 看到了吗 |
[13:05] | Maybe they do have knockout gas in this place. | 这地方可能真的有催眠毒气 |
[13:07] | Happy, hit it. | 乐乐 打开它 |
[13:08] | Then I re-route the gas that was meant for the vault door | 然后我把本该通往保险库门口的毒气改一下路径 |
[13:10] | so it disperses through the vent system. | 通过排气系统散播开来 |
[13:14] | Knockout gas gives us 30 minutes | 窒息性毒气让我们有30分钟时间 |
[13:16] | to get into the vault, crack it, | 进入保险库 打开它 |
[13:18] | grab the scepter and exit. | 拿到权杖迅速离开 |
[13:20] | Tim and I finish up our chat with the Colonel, | 我和蒂姆完成与上校的谈话后 |
[13:21] | wait for you by the car. | 在车旁等你们 |
[13:24] | Well, we’ve taken up enough of your time, Colonel. | 我们已经占用你足够多的时间了 上校 |
[13:26] | Just know that Homeland’s here to help you any way we can. | 要知道国安部会竭尽所能帮助你们 |
[13:28] | Well, I’ve got the base covered, | 我们已经覆盖了整个基地 |
[13:30] | don’t know much about the Depository | 自从斯蒂尔森接管以后 |
[13:31] | since Steelson took over. | 对金库还不是很了解 |
[13:33] | Only change is they put a fully armed and equipped guard | 唯一的变化是他在保险库入口加了一名 |
[13:36] | down at the vault entrance | 全副武装的守卫 |
[13:37] | instead of just at the elevators leading to it. | 而不是只让守卫在通往保险库的电梯里守着 |
[13:40] | You don’t say. | 真的吗 |
[13:41] | Walter, did you copy that? | 沃特 你收到了吗 |
[13:43] | There’s more than gas guarding the basement vault. | 地下室保险库不只有毒气守护 |
[13:45] | There’s a guard, Walter! | 还有个守卫 沃特 |
[13:47] | Yes, we are aware. | 是的 我们发现了 |
[13:52] | Not good. | 糟了 |
[14:03] | All of you, up against the wall! | 你们全部趴在墙上 |
[14:05] | Would you believe that we’re the plumbers | 你会相信我们只是 |
[14:06] | who’ve come to fix the sink? | 来修水管的水管工吗 |
[14:08] | I guess not. | 看来是不相信 |
[14:09] | I think he just hit Toby. | 我想他刚刚打了托比 |
[14:10] | Don’t wise-mouth the guy. | 别跟他耍花腔 |
[14:12] | Do what he says. | 按他说的做 |
[14:13] | Against the wall now! | 现在趴在墙上 |
[14:15] | Okay, okay. | 好 好 |
[14:20] | This is Pike. Anyone awake up there? | 我是派克 那边有人醒来了吗 |
[14:26] | Anyone copy? Repeat, do you copy? | 有人收到吗 重复 收到了吗 |
[14:31] | Nice try. My mask has night vision. | 想得美 我的面具有夜视功能 |
[14:33] | That’s what we’re counting on, flashlights. | 正是我们所希望的 手电筒 |
[14:39] | What is going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[14:40] | They ambushed him. | 他们偷袭了他 |
[14:42] | I think we got him h-here. | 我想我们抓住他了 |
[14:43] | Turn the lights on. | 开灯 |
[14:44] | I cannot hold him with your posterior in my face! | 我抓不住他 你屁股还坐在我脸上 |
[14:46] | Well, I’m aiming his gun away from us. | 好吧 我正在让他的枪远离我们 |
[14:48] | Happy, pull his mask off. | 乐乐 拿下他的面具 |
[14:51] | What have you been eating?! | 你吃了什么 |
[14:57] | – Okay. – Good, good. | -好吧 -好 好 |
[14:59] | He’s gone night-night. | 他睡觉了 |
[15:00] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[15:01] | we have less than half an hour | 我们只剩不到半小时的时间 |
[15:02] | but that should be more than enough. | 但是绰绰有余了 |
[15:04] | Here, guys, you can stay on the comms with us, | 听着伙计们 你们继续和我们保持联系 |
[15:06] | but I think we’re okay. | 但我觉得我们可以的 |
[15:09] | Okay. | 好 |
[15:11] | In the meantime, let’s get to work helping Ralph win this case. | 在此期间 我们帮拉尔夫赢了这件案子吧 |
[15:15] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[15:20] | Okay, the air is clean enough to breathe now. | 好了 现在空气干净了 可以呼吸了 |
[15:26] | Let’s get going with the seismograph. | 我们从地震仪开始吧 |
[15:33] | Happy, how long is it gonna take? | 乐乐 这需要花多长时间 |
[15:34] | Not long if you don’t distract me. | 要是你不干扰我的话一下子就好了 |
[15:39] | You didn’t tell her you were out on a case? | 你没有告诉她你外出办事吗 |
[15:40] | Hmm? Yeah, I did. | 有 我告诉她了 |
[15:42] | And yet the damsel still calls? | 可是那女人还在打电话 |
[15:43] | Wow, she’s jonesing bad. | 她太缠人了 |
[15:45] | She does not have Damsel Syndrome. She likes me for me. | 她没有少女综合症 她是喜欢我 |
[15:47] | I am trying to pick up microscopic tremors | 我设法获得我按到正确数字时 |
[15:49] | caused by the lock pins when I hit the right number. | 保险销所发出的微小震动 |
[15:51] | I need quiet, so both you damsels shut it. | 我需要安静 所以你们闭嘴 |
[15:57] | What the heck was that? | 那是什么 |
[15:59] | It’s artillery practice at the base firing range. | 这是在基地射程范围的炮火演练 |
[16:01] | We hear it, too. | 我们也听到了 |
[16:02] | The vibrations are screwing up my readings. | 这些震动影响了读数 |
[16:04] | I can’t do my job with them blasting away up there. | 他们继续在那里开火的话 我什么都做不了 |
[16:06] | Sly, can you help us out here? | 希尔 你能帮我们解决吗 |
[16:08] | Already in the base’s system. | 已经侵入了基地的系统 |
[16:09] | I thought they were air-gapped. | 它们不是没有联网吗 |
[16:10] | Fort Knox Depository is, | 诺克斯堡金库是没有网 |
[16:12] | but the rest of the base is online and vulnerable | 但基地的其他地方是联机的 |
[16:14] | to my skills. | 并且容易被我入侵的 |
[16:17] | Yahtzee! | 搞定 |
[16:18] | Okay, according to their testing schedule, | 好 根据他们的测试进度表 |
[16:21] | they are setting off a new automated mortar launcher. | 他们正在安装一台新的破击跑自动发射器 |
[16:24] | It’s gonna be going on for another hour. | 大概还需要一个小时 |
[16:26] | You don’t have that long. | 你没有那么长时间了 |
[16:27] | And I’ve only got two of the four combination numbers. | 而我只知道四个组合编码的其中两个 |
[16:30] | Try guessing the last two. | 猜猜剩下的那两个 |
[16:31] | There’s 100 numbers on the dial, two numbers left– | 刻度盘上有100个数字 选两个数字 |
[16:33] | that’s 10,000 possibilities. | 有一万种可能 |
[16:35] | We have to stop the shelling. | 我们需要停止炮击 |
[16:38] | Cabe, I need you to make a pit stop | 凯布 我需要你去那里一趟 |
[16:40] | and, uh, you’re not gonna like it. | 而且 你不会喜欢这样的 |
[16:42] | Oh, boy. | 天呐 |
[16:51] | Short. | 很短 |
[16:52] | Adjust 2 mills and fire when ready. | 调整两英里 准备好发射 |
[16:54] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[16:55] | What in the… | 这是 |
[17:00] | Hold your fire– there’s someone on the range. | 停火 有人进入射程范围了 |
[17:02] | Hold fire! | 停火 |
[17:04] | Here we go. | 来吧 |
[17:07] | There are soldiers running at us with rifles. | 士兵们正端着来复枪向我们冲来 |
[17:09] | Yup. | 没错 |
[17:11] | Hide your comms. Get your badge out. | 藏起通讯器 拿出证件 |
[17:13] | We’ve got some explaining to do. | 我们要开始耍嘴皮子了 |
[17:18] | Problem, Officer? | 怎么了 长官 |
[17:21] | Got it! | 好了 |
[17:36] | There’s a lot of rooms to search. | 需要搜索的房间很多 |
[17:38] | Okay, okay, we’ll narrow it down. | 好 我们来缩小范围 |
[17:40] | So, we’ll take the year that Fort Knox was built | 根据诺克斯堡建造的年份 |
[17:43] | and how much gold historians say was stored here, | 和历史学家提供的黄金储量 |
[17:46] | then divide it by how many bars fit into each cell, | 判断每间库房里有多少 |
[17:48] | and then consider the year the scepter | 然后看一看权杖是 |
[17:50] | was brought to the vault so… | 哪年被送进保险库的 |
[17:51] | Or we could just check the manifest. | 或者看下物品清单 |
[17:54] | It was hanging right here on the wall. | 就挂在这里的墙上 |
[17:55] | Scepter’s in cell eight. | 权杖在8号库房 |
[18:06] | Heywood. | 海伍德 |
[18:06] | Wh.. there you are, hey. | 你来了 |
[18:08] | Where’s Ralph? | 拉尔夫在哪 |
[18:09] | Still searching documents with Sly. | 还在和希尔一起找文件 |
[18:10] | You have to buy more time. | 你得再争取些时间 |
[18:11] | The judge hates me already. | 法官已经非常讨厌我了 |
[18:13] | If I buy more time, he’s gonna find me in contempt. | 我要是再拖延时间 他会判我蔑视法庭 |
[18:14] | Well, you’ll figure something out. You’re a good lawyer. | 你能想出办法的 你是个好律师啊 |
[18:16] | Were you not in court this morning? | 你今天早上不是也看见了吗 |
[18:17] | I’m a terrible lawyer. | 我就是个烂律师 |
[18:19] | That’s not true. | 不对 |
[18:20] | Y-you care about your clients, | 你真正关心委托人 |
[18:21] | that’s more than most lawyers. | 这已经比其他律师强了 |
[18:24] | Ask yourself: | 想一想 |
[18:24] | why are you an attorney instead of anything else in the world? | 你为什么选择成为一名律师 |
[18:27] | I know there’s an important reason. | 一定有很重要的原因 |
[18:31] | Uh… w-when I was a kid our oil burner broke. | 我小时候 家里的炉子坏了 |
[18:35] | Our house was freezing. | 超级冷 |
[18:38] | The guys my mother hired to fix it just made it worse, | 我妈雇来的修理工越修越坏 |
[18:40] | so, she took them to small claims court. | 我妈就把他们告上了小额索赔法庭 |
[18:44] | $380 bucks, | 花了380美元 |
[18:47] | but it was all we had, | 当时那是我们仅有的积蓄 |
[18:50] | and, uh, she won. | 她胜诉了 |
[18:53] | So… | 于是 |
[18:54] | our house was warm once again. | 家里又重获了温暖 |
[18:57] | I guess-I guess that’s why I want to protect the little guy, too. | 这可能就是我想保护小人物的原因吧 |
[19:01] | Well, you don’t get more little than Ralph. | 拉尔夫对你来说再小不过了 |
[19:04] | Go make your mom proud, okay? | 做点让你妈妈自豪的事 好吗 |
[19:07] | I will. | 我会的 |
[19:09] | Bailiff, take Mr. Morris into custody for contempt of court. | 法警 因藐视法庭罪羁押莫里斯先生 |
[19:12] | – I asked for an expert -What?! | -我让你找一名专家 -怎么 |
[19:13] | to testify to your client’s competency | 来证明你委托人的能力 |
[19:15] | and you give me a story about a doctor | 你却跟我说什么 |
[19:17] | being stuck in Fort Knox! | 有个医生被困在了诺克斯堡 |
[19:19] | You did great; you got Ralph more time. | 你干得不错 给拉尔夫争取了时间 |
[19:21] | I can’t go to County. | 我不能去县法庭 |
[19:22] | I lost a bunch of cases for guys in there. | 我在那儿给不少人打输了官司 |
[19:24] | We need Toby to testify! You got to get Toby back in here! | 得让托比来作证 你们得叫托比回来 |
[19:29] | Are you sure it’s on a pressure plate? | 你确定这下面有压力板吗 |
[19:31] | See how the interior ridge is just above the outer frame? | 里面的凸起正好就在外固定上面 |
[19:34] | Well, that’s ’cause the springs are compressed | 这是因为弹簧 |
[19:35] | by the weight of the scepter. | 被权杖的重量压了下去 |
[19:37] | Okay… we lift it, something bad happens. | 一旦拿起权杖 就会发生不好的事情 |
[19:39] | Who built this place, a Bond villain? | 这地方谁设计的 007里面的反派么 |
[19:41] | We can do it. | 我们能做到 |
[19:43] | Really? What makes you think | 真的 你觉得你能搞定 |
[19:44] | you can handle a switcheroo Indiana Jones couldn’t pull off? | 印第安纳·琼斯都搞不定的机关吗 |
[19:47] | A giant boulder almost crushed him. | 一块巨石差点把他碾成肉酱 |
[19:50] | Who’s Indiana Jones? A state senator? | 印第安纳·琼斯是谁 某州参议员么 |
[19:53] | I am a mechanic. | 我是名机械师 |
[19:54] | I spend my life eyeballing weights and measures. | 这辈子都在跟重量和测算打交道 |
[19:57] | Sly, you got eyes on the scepter? | 希尔 你看见权杖了吗 |
[19:59] | Already calculating its weight. | 已经在计算它的重量 |
[20:00] | The volume of a cylinder is pi-r-squared times height. | 圆柱体积πr^2×h |
[20:03] | The spherical top is four-thirds pi-r-cubed. | 上面球的体积4/3πr^3 |
[20:06] | The weight of gold is a constant, and, uh, | 黄金重量是个常数 |
[20:08] | I’m gonna have to guestimate on the jewels | 珠宝的重量就需要猜了 |
[20:09] | but I’m gonna be close… | 但我会尽量猜得准一点 |
[20:11] | six pounds, four ounces. | 共2.8千克 |
[20:18] | Okay, that should do it. | 这样应该可以了 |
[20:19] | You sure? | 确定吗 |
[20:20] | I know tools. | 我了解工具 |
[20:21] | They’ll match the weight within a fraction of an ounce. | 它们的重量的误差是非常细微的 |
[20:28] | Okay, on three. | 好吧 数三下 |
[20:31] | One… | 一 |
[20:32] | Two… | 二 |
[20:33] | Three! | 三 |
[20:39] | Take that, Fort Knox. | 看见没有 诺克斯堡 |
[20:41] | It’s more like Fort Not.. | 应该叫你”别想阻止 |
[20:43] | Gonna Stop Us ‘Cause We’re Geniuses… | 我们这些天才的脚步堡” |
[20:52] | That’s a problem. | 糟糕了 |
[20:53] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[20:55] | Please, don’t be a boulder. | 可别是块大石头啊 |
[21:02] | All right, that-that is worse than a boulder. | 好吧 这比石头严重多了 |
[21:04] | They must be feeding a pipe from a storage tank | 水肯定是从某个储水槽过来的 |
[21:06] | that is just enough water | 水量应该刚好能 |
[21:07] | to fill the room and kill us. | 没过整个房间淹死我们 |
[21:08] | I guess this is one of the unknown traps | 这应该就是库克提醒我们的 |
[21:10] | that Cook warned us about! | 未知陷阱之一了 |
[21:11] | Okay, how did we trip this thing? | 我们怎么触发这个的 |
[21:12] | Our calculations were perfect! | 我们的计算不会有错啊 |
[21:13] | There’s not enough time! | 没时间想了 |
[21:14] | Here, here! Come here! | 来 过来 |
[21:16] | The water’s filling. | 水在增加 |
[21:16] | Come help me with the door. | 来帮我开门 |
[21:18] | There’s a water trap in there? | 有个水淹陷阱 |
[21:19] | Guys, that room is incredibly small. | 伙计们 那房间非常小 |
[21:21] | How fast is the water entering? | 水流进去的速度有多快 |
[21:22] | Fast enough! | 快到能淹死人了 |
[21:24] | This thing isn’t budging. | 这门打不开 |
[21:25] | We can’t get out this way. | 没法从这里出去了 |
[21:26] | We’ve got to find something to stop up the hole. | 得想办法堵住进水口 |
[21:29] | No, let the water in! | 不 就让水流进去 |
[21:30] | With the door straining | 水充满整个房间后 |
[21:30] | against the pressure of a room full of water | 门会承受水压 |
[21:32] | it’ll be vulnerable. | 就容易打开了 |
[21:34] | He’s right! | 他说得对 |
[21:34] | It’s Archimedes’ Law of the Lever. | 阿基米德杠杆原理 |
[21:36] | If the distance from the fulcrum | 当施加动力的位置 |
[21:37] | to where the input force is applied is greater than | 到支点的距离 |
[21:39] | the distance from the fulcrum | 比阻力施加的位置 |
[21:40] | to where the output force is applied, | 到支点的距离要长时 |
[21:42] | then the lever amplifies the input force. | 动力就会被增强 |
[21:44] | You’re saying we need a crowbar? | 所以我们需要一根撬棍是吗 |
[21:46] | Yes, exactly! Start looking! | 没错 赶快找 |
[22:00] | Would He-Man’s sword work? | 希曼之剑可以吗 |
[22:03] | These wavy patterns indicate Damascus steel, | 那些纹路说明这是大马士革钢 |
[22:05] | some of the toughest in history. | 最坚硬的金属之一 |
[22:08] | Okay, okay, let’s pull together. | 好的 一起拉 |
[22:20] | This thing isn’t budging. | 还是纹丝不动 |
[22:22] | If anyone notices the water getting warmer, | 有人感到水里有一丝暖意吗 |
[22:24] | it’s just ’cause I’m scared. | 那只是因为我吓尿了而已 |
[22:26] | Come on, guys, you can do this. | 加油 伙计们 你们做得到 |
[22:27] | Okay. | 好 |
[22:28] | On my count! | 听我数 |
[22:30] | We take one last breath… Okay. | 吸最后一口气 |
[22:31] | …and then we give it everything we got! Okay? | 然后一起使出全力 好吗 |
[23:03] | Everyone okay? | 都还好吗 |
[23:04] | Good. Happy? | 好 乐乐呢 |
[23:05] | Never better. | 不能更好 |
[23:06] | Okay, the door’s compromised. | 门终于松动了 |
[23:08] | Now we can open it and beat it. | 我们现在可以打开它了 |
[23:09] | Good, ’cause the guards here might be passed out | 好 虽然门外的警卫已经晕了 |
[23:10] | but no way an alarm wasn’t tripped | 但斯蒂尔森公司总部 |
[23:12] | to Steelson headquarters. | 肯定也已经收到了警报 |
[23:13] | There’s gonna be men here any minute. | 随时会派人来 |
[23:22] | I know I had the weight right. | 我不可能算错了重量 |
[23:23] | Mistakes happen, even to super geniuses. | 超级天才也会犯错 |
[23:25] | Not this one. This doesn’t feel like six pounds. | 不对 这东西感觉不像2.8千克 |
[23:26] | It’s light. | 它很轻 |
[23:29] | Well, they don’t make scepters like they used to. | 那就是他们不再像以前那样做权杖了 |
[23:32] | Guys… we’ve got a problem. | 伙计们 有问题 |
[23:38] | Not as big as this one! | 这个问题更大 |
[23:45] | Now they can’t get in. | 他们进不来了 |
[23:46] | And we can’t get out. | 我们也出不去了 |
[23:54] | Even if they get the combo from their superiors, | 即使他们从上级那里获得密码 |
[23:55] | the gears will be jammed. That should slow them down. | 齿轮也会被卡住 这样可以拖住他们 |
[23:58] | Good, let’s go. | 好的 我们走 |
[24:02] | Now let’s focus on that vial, | 现在我们来考虑这瓶东西 |
[24:03] | AKA the real reason Cook sent us in here and let me point out, | 考虑到库克派我们来的原因 我要指出一点 |
[24:06] | it was I who referenced the Stallone film | 是我提到了史泰龙电影里 |
[24:08] | where the heroes get screwed. | 主角被坑 |
[24:09] | Does everyone remember that? | 还有人记得吗 |
[24:10] | It’s like a dust, like a powder. | 这像是一种粉尘 一种粉末 |
[24:12] | Yeah, it’s silvery, | 是的 闪着银光 |
[24:13] | it’s-it’s gray with a shimmer. | 一种银灰色的粉末 |
[24:15] | Whoever hid this chose gold. | 把它藏起来的人选择了金子 |
[24:16] | Gold’s good at shielding radiation. | 金子适合屏蔽辐射 |
[24:17] | I think I’m holding polonium. | 我觉得我手中拿的是钋 |
[24:19] | Put that down. | 赶紧放下 |
[24:20] | That’s what killed the MI6 agent | 这就是杀死了脱离克格勃的 |
[24:21] | that defected from the KGB. | 军情六处特工的罪魁祸首 |
[24:22] | Walt, this stuff is crazy toxic. | 沃特 这东西可是剧毒物 |
[24:24] | One gram can kill ten million people. | 一克可以杀死一千万人 |
[24:26] | Okay… | 好的 |
[24:27] | we’re safe as long as we don’t ingest it. | 只要我们不摄入它就没事 |
[24:29] | There’s got to be half a pound here. | 这应该有半斤 |
[24:30] | That could wipe out a quarter of the world’s population. | 那足以消灭世界上四分之一的人口 |
[24:34] | Imagine this dispersed from a crop duster in the Midwest, | 想象一下用农用飞机把这个撒在中西部地区 |
[24:37] | from the top of a skyscraper in Beijing. | 或是从北京的某天楼顶上撒下来 |
[24:39] | Agent Cook would only keep this from us | 库克探员瞒着我们这一点 |
[24:40] | if he had bad plans for this vial. | 很可能因为他想用这一瓶做坏事 |
[24:43] | Sly, I need you to look into Cook. | 希尔 我需要你调查一下库克 |
[24:44] | Talk to Cabe, see if he can give you any background on the guy. | 问问凯布 看看他是否能提供这家伙的背景 |
[24:47] | I’ve been trying to get in touch with him | 我正在试着与他联系 |
[24:48] | but his comms aren’t in. | 但是他并没有回应 |
[24:51] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:52] | Everything checks out with the Colonel. | 与上校核实过了 |
[24:53] | Yeah… really embarrassed by all this. | 这件事说起来很不好意思 |
[24:55] | We, uh… | 我们 |
[24:56] | just took a wrong turn on an access road, | 在路口转错了弯 |
[24:58] | wound up out here instead of heading toward the exit. | 没有找到出口反而闯进了这里 |
[25:01] | Yes, sir. | 是的 |
[25:02] | Well, now you need to find that exit | 现在你需要赶快找到出口 |
[25:03] | because you’ve delayed our training. | 因为你延误了我们的训练 |
[25:05] | Understood. | 了解 |
[25:08] | Let’s get out of here. | 让我们离开这 |
[25:09] | Cabe, where are you? | 凯布 你在哪 |
[25:10] | All right, I’m here. | 我在呢 |
[25:12] | Are we almost wrapped up? | 我们快成功了吗 |
[25:13] | Well, we hit a speed bump. | 我们碰到了点问题 |
[25:15] | We’re not getting through it. | 我们过不去的 |
[25:16] | If we follow the pipe to the reservoir tank | 如果我们顺着管子到达储水箱 |
[25:18] | we might get out of here. | 我们有可能离开这里 |
[25:19] | It’s only a matter of time before Steelson | 那些士兵切开保险库门 |
[25:20] | cuts through that vault door. | 只是时间问题 |
[25:23] | That’s it. We cut through the bars. | 就是这个 我们把钢条切开 |
[25:24] | You have a standard pipe cutter in the tool box. | 你的工具箱里有个标准的切管器 |
[25:26] | It’s not getting through steel. | 但是它切不开钢条 |
[25:27] | It will with a diamond blade. | 给它装上金刚石刀片就可以 |
[25:30] | I go four blocks to the courthouse and | 我走了四个街区去法院 |
[25:32] | all hell breaks loose. | 结果麻烦接踵而至 |
[25:33] | Apparently, but I can’t discuss it right now | 可不是吗 但是现在没工夫讨论这个 |
[25:35] | because I am gathering info on Cook. | 因为我正在收集库克的信息 |
[25:38] | Walter, you guys close to breaking out? | 沃特 你们快出来了吗 |
[25:39] | Getting there. | 快了 |
[25:41] | So are they. | 他们也是 |
[25:42] | They’re cutting through pretty quick. | 他们切割的速度很快 |
[25:43] | Paige, we’ll be in the pipe in moments. | 佩吉 我们一会儿会进入管道中 |
[25:45] | We’re okay, we got this. | 我们没问题的 |
[25:46] | All right, well, keep us posted. | 好的 保持联络 |
[25:48] | Got it. | 搞定 |
[25:49] | Toby, get down here! | 托比 快过来 |
[25:50] | We’re leaving! | 我们要走了 |
[25:51] | Come on! | 快点 |
[25:53] | Walter, we’re almost at the rendezvous. | 沃特 我们快到集合点了 |
[25:55] | What’s your 20? | 你们在哪 |
[25:56] | For the second time today, | 今天第二次了 |
[25:56] | very close to Toby’s backside. | 再次非常靠近托比的屁股 |
[25:58] | Could be as toxic as the polonium. | 可能和钋一样有毒 |
[26:00] | About that, I can’t look into Cook because | 有件事 我调查不了库克 |
[26:02] | I don’t know who his friends are | 因为我不知道他的朋友是谁 |
[26:03] | and I don’t want to tip him off | 而且我不想让他知道 |
[26:04] | that we found his hidden treasure. | 我们发现了他的宝藏 |
[26:06] | Voices are starting to echo. | 声音开始有回响了 |
[26:07] | Means there’s an open chamber. | 说明这里是开放式的 |
[26:11] | Okay. This is where the water came from. | 好的 水就是从这来的 |
[26:13] | Must be a hatch they use to fill the tank, right? | 肯定有他们用来向水箱灌水的舱口 |
[26:16] | It’s just a valve. | 只是个阀门 |
[26:17] | Judging from the size of it, | 从它的尺寸来看 |
[26:18] | I’m guessing they fill this thing with a hose | 我猜他们通过把管子 |
[26:20] | connected to a tanker truck. | 接到液罐车来进行储水 |
[26:21] | Oh, great. So we crawled into a dead end. | 太好了 所以我们爬进了一个死胡同 |
[26:23] | This tank is buried underground. | 这个水箱埋在地下 |
[26:27] | They’re almost in. | 他们快进来了 |
[26:28] | Well, at least we’re already six feet under. | 至少我们已经深埋地下六尺了 |
[26:29] | It saves time with the burying. | 省去了埋葬的时间了 |
[26:31] | From the distance and angle at which we crawled | 从我们爬行的距离和角度判断 |
[26:33] | I would estimate more like three feet underground. | 我估测更像是地下三尺左右 |
[26:35] | Oh, thanks for clearing that up. | 谢谢纠正 |
[26:37] | I wouldn’t want my last words on earth | 我可不想我在世上最后的话 |
[26:38] | to be a meaningless mathematical error. | 是一句毫无意义的数学失误 |
[26:39] | It’s not meaningless. It’s meaningful. | 并不是毫无意义 它是有意义的 |
[26:41] | That three feet makes all the difference in the world. | 这三尺可以改变一切 |
[26:43] | Cabe? | 凯布 |
[26:43] | How far are you from the artillery range? | 你离射击场有多远 |
[26:45] | I need you to commandeer a mortar launcher. | 我需要你征用一台迫击炮 |
[26:47] | What?! | 什么 |
[26:48] | That’s a no-go, son. | 这是不可能的 孩子 |
[26:50] | I’m already off the base, | 我已经离开基地了 |
[26:51] | and I’m glad I am because you’ve lost your mind. | 而且我很庆幸我离开了因为你已经失去理智了 |
[26:53] | Actually, being on the base doesn’t matter. | 实际上 在不在基地没有关系 |
[26:55] | At the artillery field, I got a good look at their equipment. | 在野战炮部队里 我仔细观察了他们的设备 |
[26:57] | Some of those launchers, they’re automated. | 其中一些迫击炮 它们是自动的 |
[26:58] | That makes them potentially vulnerable to hackers. | 它们可能十分容易被黑客入侵 |
[27:01] | When it comes to hacking, there’s no “Potentially” with us. | 如果黑了进去 对我们来说就不是”可能”了 |
[27:03] | What do you need this weapon for? | 你要武器想干什么 |
[27:05] | To blow a hole in this tank. | 我要把这个水箱炸个洞出来 |
[27:06] | That’s funny. For a second, | 真有意思 等一下 |
[27:08] | I thought he was suggesting they drop a bomb on us. | 我觉得他在说向我们自己射一发炮弹 |
[27:10] | Standard mortar round, three feet of dirt, | 标准的迫击炮弹 地下三尺 |
[27:12] | half inch steel tank… it might work. | 板寸厚的钢板 可能会行得通 |
[27:14] | Might kill us. | 可能会杀了我们 |
[27:15] | Okay, I’m in. | 好的 我进去了 |
[27:16] | I have control of one of the mortar launchers. | 我控制了一台迫击炮 |
[27:22] | The guards are in the vault now. | 守卫现在在保险库 |
[27:23] | They’ll be on us in any minute. | 他们随时会抓到我们 |
[27:25] | Sly, we crawled about 60 feet | 希尔 我们从保险库 |
[27:26] | at a seven degree incline | 以七度角 |
[27:27] | from the vault room, so… | 爬了大约18米 所以 |
[27:30] | Check a map and estimate the coordinates | 查一下地图 估测一下坐标 |
[27:32] | and fire that mortar. | 然后发射迫击炮 |
[27:33] | Okay… | 好的 |
[27:34] | but I’m not gonna be exact on this. | 但是我可能不会精确射中 |
[27:36] | This is not something you want to estimate. | 这不是你想估测就能估测的事情 |
[27:38] | This is not something you estimate! | 这不是你能估测的事情 |
[27:40] | I can hear the guards entering the pipe. | 我能听见守卫进入管道了 |
[27:41] | Launch the mortar now. | 赶快发射炮弹 |
[27:42] | Okay. | 好的 |
[27:44] | Here goes nothing. | 不管了 |
[27:47] | Incoming. | 来了 |
[27:51] | He launched it, let’s get in the pipe. | 他发射了 我们进入管道里 |
[27:57] | Is that Linda? | 是琳达吗 |
[27:59] | You kidding me? | 你在逗我吗 |
[28:08] | Walter, can you hear me?! | 沃特 你听得见吗 |
[28:10] | Speak up, son. | 说话 孩子 |
[28:12] | You’re making us nervous over here. | 你让我们很担心 |
[28:20] | We’re okay. | 我们没事 |
[28:22] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[28:23] | These guys are insane. | 这些家伙疯了 |
[28:25] | These guys are gonna give me a heart attack. | 这些家伙要让我突发心脏病了 |
[28:42] | Oh, it’s my shadow. | 看到我的影子了 |
[28:42] | 他在模仿美国的土拨鼠日 人们相信 如果土拨鼠出洞看到了自己影子 春天还有6周才会来 | |
[28:43] | Six more weeks of winter. | 冬天还有6周才会过完 |
[28:47] | Forget six weeks of winter. | 别想冬天还有6周的事情了 |
[28:48] | If we don’t hurry | 如果我们动作不快点的话 |
[28:49] | it’ll be 20 to life in prison! | 就要在监狱里蹲20年甚至一辈子了 |
[28:50] | Come on, let’s go! | 快点 我们走吧 |
[28:56] | Freeze! | 站住 |
[28:59] | Walter, I found something on Cook. | 沃特 我找到了一些库克的经历 |
[29:00] | I’m sending it to your phone. | 发到你的手机里了 |
[29:01] | Little busy now, Sly! | 希尔 我现在可没空看 |
[29:03] | Walter… you need to see this. | 沃特 你必须要看一看 |
[29:05] | Download us… | 跟我们说说 |
[29:06] | bullet points! | 重点内容吧 |
[29:08] | I hacked his intelligence service record. | 我黑进了他在情报机关的记录 |
[29:09] | 27 years ago, Cook was | 27年前 库克是一名 |
[29:11] | a secret U.S. Operative in East Germany. | 在东德工作的美国秘密探员 |
[29:14] | One of his contacts included | 他的一个联系人参与了东德的 |
[29:16] | a man in a WMD program | 大规模杀伤性武器计划 |
[29:17] | in East Germany, and his specialty was radioactive weaponry. | 那个人的专长就是放射性武器 |
[29:21] | When the wall came down, he hid his radioactive material | 当柏林墙被推倒的时候 他出于安全的考虑 |
[29:23] | in the scepter figuring what could be safer. | 把放射性物质藏在了权杖里 |
[29:25] | And when Poland claimed the piece was originally theirs, | 在波兰声称权杖本应归他们所有的时候 |
[29:27] | then the scepter and its contents made its way to Fort Knox. | 权杖和它里面的物品就被转移到了诺克斯堡 |
[29:30] | Polonium is incredibly rare in nature. | 自然界中存在的钋极其稀少 |
[29:32] | You can’t get your hands on this stuff. | 想买都买不到 |
[29:33] | Black market must be huge. | 钋在黑市上的需求一定非常庞大 |
[29:35] | So Cook saw an opportunity in the security change at Knox, | 诺克斯改变安保安排 库克发现了机会 |
[29:39] | and he jumped at it. | 他打算乘虚而入 |
[29:44] | Okay. | 好了 |
[29:45] | I think we lost them but not for long. | 我觉得我们暂时甩掉他们了 |
[29:47] | All right, let’s get our bearings. | 好了 让我们整理一下现在是什么情况 |
[29:49] | Oh, man, that’s Cook. | 天啊 库克来了 |
[29:53] | That’s a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[29:58] | Uh, he’s gonna want this weapon of mass destruction. | 他想拿到这个大规模杀伤性武器 |
[30:00] | What do we do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[30:00] | I have a plan. | 我有办法 |
[30:10] | What the hell did you guys do back there? | 你们在里面到底做了什么 |
[30:12] | The whole place is lit up. | 整个基地都戒严了 |
[30:14] | Did you get the scepter? | 你们拿到权杖了吗 |
[30:15] | We did. Happy, give it to him. | 拿到了 乐乐 给他吧 |
[30:22] | Good work, Scorpion. | 做得不错 天蝎团队 |
[30:23] | Your country thanks you for a job well done. | 祖国对于你们出色的表现表示感谢 |
[30:25] | Now I’d get lost if I were you. | 如果我是你的话 我会赶紧逃走 |
[30:27] | W-wait, uh… | 等一下 |
[30:28] | you forgot a diamond. | 这里还有一颗钻石 |
[30:32] | It’s a little smudged, | 有点脏了 |
[30:33] | ’cause, uh, we used it to cut through steel. | 因为我们用它切割金属来着 |
[30:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:56] | You guys just let a man | 你们刚刚放走的这个人 |
[30:58] | go with enough radioactive material | 他携带的放射性物质 |
[31:00] | to take out a continent. | 足以毁掉一整片大陆 |
[31:02] | I hope you know what you’re doing. | 希望你的计划能成功 |
[31:04] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[31:06] | Guys, listen up, | 大家都听着 |
[31:07] | So, Toby, I need two pinecones, | 托比 我需要两个松果 |
[31:09] | and, Happy, I need gunpowder. | 乐乐 我需要一些火药 |
[31:12] | These are the biggest pinecones I could find with sap on them. | 这些是我能找到的带有树脂的最大的松果了 |
[31:14] | Should be sticky enough to hold the gunpowder. | 应该可以黏住火药了 |
[31:17] | How many bullets did Tim give you? | 蒂姆给了你几颗子弹 |
[31:20] | Six, more than enough. | 6颗 足够了 |
[31:22] | Do you see Tim and Cabe? | 你看到蒂姆和凯布了吗 |
[31:23] | No, they’re well hidden. | 没 他们已经藏好了 |
[31:25] | This is dumb. | 我们这么做太蠢了 |
[31:26] | The idea of breaking back into Knox is crazy enough | 再闯一次诺克斯已经够疯狂了 |
[31:29] | but waiting here in the hopes we can take out | 还要等在这里 试图干掉那些 |
[31:31] | those guards on our tail is wishful thinking. | 追我们的警卫 这简直是异想天开 |
[31:33] | If we run into the woods now | 如果我们现在跑到树林里 |
[31:34] | and get caught, it’s over. | 被他们抓住 一切就都完了 |
[31:35] | It’s worth the wait. | 在这里等是值得的 |
[31:35] | Anyway, shut up, they’re here. | 好了 别说了 他们来了 |
[31:45] | It’s running. | 车在启动状态 |
[31:46] | Maybe this was their getaway car, | 这也许是他们用来逃跑的车 |
[31:47] | but they couldn’t find it in the woods. | 但是他们在树林里没找到 |
[31:49] | I’m calling it in. | 我要上报了 |
[31:50] | Sorry, thought I could park here. | 抱歉 我还以为这里可以停车呢 |
[31:55] | Better than knockout gas. | 比窒息性毒气还管用 |
[31:57] | Woods are clear. Get moving. | 树林安全了 出来吧 |
[31:59] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[32:01] | MP’s are on the way to investigate the vault. | 军警要去调查保险库 已经上路了 |
[32:03] | Remain on high alert. | 保持高度警惕 |
[32:04] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 |
[32:11] | Okay, give me the lighter. | 好了 把打火机给我 |
[32:13] | This plan is nuts. | 这个计划太疯狂了[直译为是坚果] |
[32:14] | Actually, the plan is seeds. | 准确地说 这个计划是种子 |
[32:16] | When the seeds heat up they will pop like gunfire. | 种子经过加热会炸裂 发出开枪一样的声音 |
[32:19] | Trust me. | 相信我吧 |
[32:20] | How can I trust someone | 叫我怎么相信一个刚刚用了 |
[32:21] | who just made a nuts and seeds pun? | 有关坚果和种子的双关语的人 |
[32:25] | Okay. | 好了 |
[32:27] | Hold that. | 拿着这个 |
[32:35] | Gunfire at 10:00! | 10点钟方向有枪声 |
[32:36] | Multiple shooters! Spread out! | 有多个射手 快散开 |
[32:37] | Fan out! | 快散开 |
[32:39] | Here’s your hall pass. | 这是老师给你的校园通行证 |
[32:41] | Don’t let the principal catch you. | 别让校长抓到你 |
[33:21] | I swear I had it. Look… | 我发誓我带了证件 听着 |
[33:22] | I’m DOD. | 我是国防部的 |
[33:26] | Private Davis, Main Gate. | 列兵戴维斯 这里是正门 |
[33:27] | He’s here with me now. | 他现在就在这里 |
[33:29] | Understood. | 明白了 |
[33:31] | So, it’s squared away? | 我可以走了吧 |
[33:33] | Agent Cook, you’re under arrest. | 库克探员 你被捕了 |
[33:34] | Hands on the wheel. | 把手放在方向盘上 |
[33:35] | Hold on! | 等一下 |
[33:36] | This is a mistake! | 你们弄错了 |
[33:37] | Hands on the wheel! | 把手放在方向盘上 |
[33:39] | Your ID’s been found… in the vault. | 他们在保险库里找到了你的证件 |
[33:51] | Sir… | 先生 |
[33:56] | Those bastards. | 那些混蛋 |
[34:05] | Ms. Dineen, | 狄宁女士 |
[34:06] | have you had your son evaluated for competency? | 你有没有让你儿子去做能力评估 |
[34:09] | Yes, Your Honor. | 有的 法官大人 |
[34:09] | Dr. Curtis here has a full report. | 柯蒂斯医生有完整的报告 |
[34:11] | Hep. | 行了 |
[34:12] | Mr. Curtis, are you a real doctor? | 柯蒂斯先生 你是一个真正的医生吗 |
[34:14] | Harvard Medical School with a Masters in… | 哈佛医学院毕业 硕士学位 |
[34:15] | Hep. Is the kid competent? | 行了 这个孩子有足够的能力吗 |
[34:17] | Absolutely. | 当然了 |
[34:18] | A fact I was well aware of from the outset. | 这件事我从一开始就知道了 |
[34:21] | Where is his counsel? | 他的律师在哪儿呢 |
[34:22] | I’m right here, Your Honor. | 我在这儿呢 法官大人 |
[34:24] | Since I was incarcerated, | 我被关起来之后 |
[34:25] | I didn’t have a chance to confer with my client. | 还没有机会跟我的客户对话 |
[34:28] | Ten seconds, then get to it. | 给你十秒钟把要说的说了 |
[34:32] | Will I seem like a prepared lawyer | 我是准备好了呢 |
[34:34] | or an ill-prepared lawyer? | 还是没有准备好 |
[34:36] | Prepared. | 准备好了 |
[34:37] | Sweet. | 太好了 |
[34:41] | Ralph, you had the opportunity to review the work product | 拉尔夫 你已经把这份 |
[34:44] | that your professor claims is his own. | 教授声称是他原创的代码 重新审评过了 |
[34:46] | I did. | 是的 |
[34:47] | Tell me what you uncovered. | 跟我说说你发现了什么 |
[34:49] | I work on and revise many aspects of the code at the same time, | 我会同时编写并修改代码的方方面面 |
[34:53] | so to keep from getting lost I use bookmarks, specific dates. | 为了方便查找 我会用特别的日期做书签 |
[34:57] | Ralph, can you point out these placeholders? | 拉尔夫 你可以支出这些占位符吗 |
[34:59] | Objection, Your Honor. | 法官大人 我反对 |
[35:01] | My client uses bookmarks as well. | 我的客户也会用书签 |
[35:02] | There’s no way to prove anything in there came from this child. | 根本没办法证明是这个孩子写了那些书签 |
[35:05] | I can prove it. | 我可以证明 |
[35:07] | Overruled. | 反对无效 |
[35:08] | Go ahead. | 继续说 |
[35:09] | I use dates that are important to me. | 我会使用那些对我来说很重要的日期 |
[35:12] | The first here is my birthday, 12-11-2005, | 首先是我的生日 2005年12月11日 |
[35:16] | important because I enjoy my life. | 这个日子很重要是因为我很喜欢我的生活 |
[35:18] | Birth certificate, stamped and certified, | 出生证明 已经盖章并做了公证 |
[35:20] | like it totally should be. | 完全按规章制度办事 |
[35:22] | Directly under it, | 在这个日期的下面 |
[35:23] | 4-13-1986, | 是1986年4月13日 |
[35:25] | my mom’s birthday. | 我妈妈的生日 |
[35:26] | Important because her mothering instincts are superlative. | 这个日期很重要是因为她是最棒的妈妈 |
[35:30] | Her license. | 这是她的驾照 |
[35:31] | Really on my game today. | 我今天的表现棒棒的 |
[35:34] | And on that page, | 那一页上面的日期是 |
[35:35] | 9-22-2014, | 2014年9月22日 |
[35:38] | the day I first met Walter O’Brien. | 我和沃特·奥布莱恩初次相遇的日子 |
[35:42] | That’s important | 这个日子很重要 |
[35:43] | because it’s the day I realized I wasn’t alone. | 是因为那一天我意识到自己不再孤独 |
[35:47] | He taught me there were others like me | 他告诉我世上有人和我一样 |
[35:50] | who cared about me. | 也有人关心我 |
[35:53] | I can verify that date with, uh, | 我可以证明这个日期 |
[35:55] | an invoice from the owner of Nemos Diner | 我有一张尼莫斯餐厅老板开的发票 |
[35:57] | where I was fixing a router and when I first met Ms. Dineen | 我在那里修路由器时第一次遇见了 |
[36:00] | and her amazing son, Ralph. | 狄宁女士和她了不起的儿子拉尔夫 |
[36:03] | I didn’t ask. | 我没问你 |
[36:07] | Okay, it’s just, uh… | 好吧 就是 |
[36:11] | …it was a very important day in my life, too. | 那也是我人生中非常重要的一天 |
[36:15] | I’m gonna quit while I’m ahead. | 我准备见好就收 |
[36:17] | Defense, any cross? | 被告 还有问题吗 |
[36:21] | We have nothing at this time. | 目前没有 |
[36:23] | Then I have a ruling. | 那我要作出裁决了 |
[36:24] | Your client should be ashamed of himself. | 你的委托人应该为自己感到羞耻 |
[36:27] | I rule in favor of Plaintiff. | 我判原告获胜 |
[36:31] | He hit the little hammer in my favor. | 他敲了小锤子判我赢了 |
[36:33] | It’s the first time ever. | 这是人生第一次 |
[36:36] | I’m a winner! | 我赢了 |
[36:42] | I keep thinking the judge is gonna call and reverse the decision, | 我一直在想法官会把我们传回去改判 |
[36:45] | but it’s not legal. | 但是这不合法 |
[36:47] | I checked. | 我查过了 |
[36:48] | You did an amazing job. | 你做得很棒 |
[36:50] | Oh, thanks. | 谢了 |
[36:51] | You have a really fantastic group of people here. | 你们这些人真是太赞了 |
[36:54] | Supportive… forgiving. | 你们支持我 宽容我 |
[36:56] | Um, and I just wanted to thank you for… | 我只想感谢你 |
[36:59] | for helping me believe in myself. | 是你们让我相信自己 |
[37:01] | You should. | 你应该相信自己 |
[37:02] | You’re… a really good lawyer. | 你是个很好的律师 |
[37:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:09] | Oh, it’s my mom. | 是我妈妈 |
[37:11] | Yeah, hi, Mom. Yeah, I won. | 妈妈 我赢了 |
[37:13] | Uh-huh, yeah, I can’t believe it either. | 是啊 我也不敢相信 |
[37:16] | Hey, buddy. | 伙计 |
[37:23] | It means a lot to me | 你把我们相遇的日子写进代码 |
[37:25] | that you put the day that we first met in your code. | 这对我意义重大 |
[37:30] | I’m sorry for being curt with you before. | 真抱歉之前对你不耐烦 |
[37:32] | It’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[37:33] | No, it’s not. | 不 有关系 |
[37:34] | I, um… | 我 |
[37:36] | it won’t happen again. | 我不会再这样了 |
[37:40] | I do, though, believe in what I said. | 但是我相信我说过的话 |
[37:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:46] | I couldn’t understand | 我不能理解 |
[37:47] | the details in your incredibly complex code. | 你那些特别复杂的代码的具体内容 |
[37:52] | I used to think that I-I had | 我以前以为 |
[37:53] | the fourth highest IQ in the world, | 我的智商是全世界第四高的 |
[37:55] | but now I realized that you have dropped me down to number five. | 但是现在我明白你把我挤到第五名了 |
[38:01] | That’s what got you upset? | 你是因为这个才不开心 |
[38:03] | No. | 不是的 |
[38:05] | No, what upset me is that you were willing to slow down | 我只是怕你愿意为我而放慢脚步 |
[38:08] | for me to-to let me go down the wrong road, | 让我一直错下去 |
[38:10] | when that would’ve hindered you, | 因为我不能理解你的作品 |
[38:11] | because I couldn’t grasp your work. | 而拖了你的后腿 |
[38:15] | Never hobble your intelligence for anyone… | 永远不要让任何人成为你智商的牵绊 |
[38:19] | because if you do that in this garage, | 如果你在这个车库里都要妥协 |
[38:21] | imagine what you’ll have to do out there… | 想想你在外面的世界里 |
[38:24] | for humans. | 会为普通人妥协多少 |
[38:26] | The world needs to catch up to you… | 这个世界需要跟上你的思路 |
[38:30] | because if-if it can, just a little, | 因为你想想看 只要他们跟上一点点 |
[38:32] | imagine what a… | 这个世界 |
[38:34] | a beautiful place it could be. | 就会变得更加美好 |
[38:39] | Hey, Walter. | 沃特 |
[38:40] | You have a visitor. | 有人来找你了 |
[38:44] | Linda… | 琳达 |
[38:48] | Um, thanks for meeting me here. | 谢谢你来这儿找我 |
[38:51] | You… are you ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[38:53] | Looks like a fun party. | 这个派对看着很有趣呢 |
[38:54] | We can stay. | 我们留下也行 |
[38:55] | You can finish your plate. | 你先吃完盘里的东西吧 |
[38:57] | Oh, yes, the, uh, the jalapeno poppers. | 是的 墨西哥辣卷 |
[38:59] | They’re… actually, the capsaicin in the jalapeno | 实际上 墨西哥辣椒中的辣椒素 |
[39:01] | has many health benefits. | 很有益健康 |
[39:03] | Cool, I’ll give one a shot. | 真不错 我尝尝 |
[39:05] | Oh, no, no, no! | 不行 不行 |
[39:06] | There’s corn in the batter, yeah. | 面糊里有玉米的 |
[39:09] | Yeah, uh, I-I remember on our first date | 我记得第一次约会的时候 |
[39:11] | you said you were allergic. | 你说过对玉米过敏 |
[39:13] | Yeah, you think I would know that. | 你以为我自己知道呢 |
[39:14] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:16] | Uh, actually, I did know that. | 其实 我确实知道 |
[39:21] | But you were gonna eat it anyway? | 但是你还要吃 |
[39:24] | Guess you make me adventurous. | 我猜是你让我变得热爱冒险了吧 |
[39:29] | Linda, may I ask you a question? | 琳达 问你个问题可以吗 |
[39:31] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[39:33] | Do you really like me? | 你是真的喜欢我 |
[39:35] | Or does being around me | 还是因为在我身边 |
[39:36] | remind you of a sense memory when you were saved, | 让你想起我救你时候的感觉 |
[39:40] | and that’s what you, uh, really like? | 你真正喜欢的是这种感觉 |
[39:42] | Is… because I-I think it’s the latter. | 是不是 因为我觉得是后者 |
[39:45] | That’s crazy. | 这太荒唐了 |
[39:46] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[39:47] | Is, um… | 你是不是 |
[39:48] | do you really like fermented fish and-and, | 你真的喜欢咸鱼和 |
[39:51] | uh, smelly flowers? | 臭花吗 |
[39:52] | D-Do you like a guy | 你喜欢我这种 |
[39:54] | who likes those-those kind of things? | 喜欢这种东西的人吗 |
[40:04] | I’m not sure. | 我不好说 |
[40:08] | it would explain how I sat | 怪不得 |
[40:10] | through that documentary on African bee migration. | 我可以耐着性子看完那个非洲蜂迁移的纪录片 |
[40:16] | Well, that’s, uh, it’s-it’s okay that you don’t really like me. | 我是说 你不是真心喜欢我也没关系的 |
[40:23] | But… what you’re doing for me | 但是 你此时此刻为我所做的一切 |
[40:25] | right now makes me… like you. | 让我…喜欢你 |
[40:30] | Just not in-in that kind of way. | 只是不是那种喜欢 |
[40:36] | It’s okay, it’s okay. | 没关系的 没关系的 |
[40:39] | I understand. | 我能理解 |
[40:45] | Still friends? | 我们还是朋友吗 |
[40:48] | Always friends. | 我们永远都是朋友 |
[40:53] | Oh, yeah. | 好吧 |
[41:03] | Good-bye, smarty-pants. | 再见了 智多星 |
[41:11] | I just wanted to say bye. | 我只是想来道别 |
[41:13] | I’m getting on a plane going to Seattle, | 我要赶去西雅图的航班 |
[41:15] | uh, see a specialist about my back, | 找专家看我的后背 |
[41:17] | hopefully get cleared for duty. | 希望能痊愈复职 |
[41:19] | Oh. I hope that works out for you. | 祝你一切顺利 |
[41:21] | Me, too. Um, | 我也希望 |
[41:22] | Regardless, I was thinking when I got back, | 不管结果如何 我想回来以后 |
[41:26] | maybe you and I could get a meal together… | 我们可以一起出去吃顿饭吗 |
[41:30] | at a restaurant — | 去餐厅 |
[41:32] | a real restaurant, not Kovelsky’s. | 正式的餐厅 不是科沃斯基那种 |
[41:35] | Oh, like a… | 就像 |
[41:37] | – date? – Date, yes. | -约会那种 -约会吗 就是 |
[41:39] | Only if you’d like. | 我不强求 |
[41:45] | Yeah, I would love to. | 我很愿意 |
[41:47] | Great. | 太好了 |
[41:48] | Would you look at them? He’s dealing with her, she’s dealing with him, | 你看他们 他和她 他和她 |
[41:50] | and they should be dealing with each other. They’re morons. | 而她和他才应该在一起 真是白痴 |
[41:52] | That’s never gonna be us — we keep it easy, right? | 我们才不会这样 我们保持随意对吧 |
[41:58] | King Klutz over here, I’m sorry. | 我手最笨了 不好意思 |
[42:02] | Okay, Doc, I’ll live. | 没事 医生 我死不了 |
[42:05] | I’m grab us some, uh, guac and chips. | 我去拿点鳄梨酱和薯片 |
[42:12] | Make sure you get it right. | 你要确定算对了 |
[42:14] | With this stain, I can extrapolate | 有了这块水渍 我五分钟 |
[42:16] | her ring size in five minutes. | 就能估算出她的戒指尺寸 |
[42:21] | Just keeping it easy. | 随意一点就好 |