时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Meet my new trainee, Tim Armstrong. | 这位是我的新学员 蒂姆·阿姆斯特朗 |
[00:05] | Hello. | 大家好 |
[00:05] | I was thinking maybe you and I could get a meal. | 我们可以一起出去吃顿饭吗 |
[00:09] | Oh, like a… | 就像 |
[00:11] | – date? – Date | -约会那种 -约会吗 |
[00:12] | Only if you’d like. | 我不强求 |
[00:13] | Paige and-and you? | 佩吉和你 |
[00:15] | I took your advice. | 我采纳了你的建议 |
[00:16] | I have the opportunity to have dinner with a smart, kind, | 我有机会和一位聪明 善良 |
[00:18] | beautiful woman, and I’d be a fool not to go for her, right? | 漂亮的女士共进晚餐 这都不去把握我就太蠢了 |
[00:21] | You know the name Mark Collins? | 你听过马克·柯林斯吗 |
[00:23] | Mark used to work at my company, Scorpion. | 马克以前是我公司天蝎的员工 |
[00:25] | Mark’s a radio expert. | 马克是无线电专家 |
[00:26] | He monitors nearly every signal that passes through the air. | 他几乎监控了空中传播的每一个信号 |
[00:29] | So this guy was like you guys? | 他和你们一样吗 |
[00:31] | With Mark it was intense, though. | 不过马克的程度更甚 |
[00:32] | When he bailed, it was the best thing for us, | 他的离开是发生在我们身上最好的事情 |
[00:35] | and him being back is the worst. | 他的归来是最坏的事情 |
[00:38] | Three years ago, I had him committed to an asylum. | 三年前 我送他进了疯人院 |
[00:40] | Do you have any idea how badly that hurt me? | 你知道那样伤我多深吗 |
[00:43] | You hate me for what I did, I get it. | 你恨我所做的事 我懂 |
[00:44] | We could have accomplished anything together, | 我们本来可以协力完成任何事 |
[00:46] | but you ruined that. | 但是你毁了一切 |
[00:48] | During the early years of Scorpion, | 在天蝎早先的几年里 |
[00:50] | Mark Collins showed incredible brilliance. | 马克·柯林斯展现出了非凡的才华 |
[00:52] | One of the smartest members of the team. | 是队里最聪明的人之一 |
[00:54] | He amazed me, all of us. | 他令我们所有人称奇 |
[00:56] | He also scared us. | 也让我们害怕 |
[00:58] | How so? | 怎么说 |
[00:59] | He gets lost in his own mind, | 他会迷失在自己的思绪里 |
[01:00] | in his thoughts and his theories, | 沉溺于他的想法和理论 |
[01:02] | and if you disagree with one of his constructs, | 如果你对他的构想提出反对 |
[01:04] | he lashes out, gets violent. | 他会发脾气 使用暴力 |
[01:06] | He’s just jealous. | 他就是嫉妒 |
[01:08] | Mr. Collins, you’ll have your chance to speak. | 柯林斯先生 你会有机会说话的 |
[01:10] | You see that look he has. | 看他的表情 |
[01:11] | That’s a one; you don’t want to see him at ten. | 那是1级愤怒 你不会想看到达到10时的他 |
[01:13] | As someone who’s worked with the applicant | 作为跟申请者曾共事过 |
[01:15] | and known him in a personal capacity, | 私下里了解他的人 |
[01:16] | do you have an opinion regarding his potential release from this facility? | 你对他从这里被释放出去有何看法 |
[01:20] | Well, as a former colleague and as a psychiatrist | 作为前同事和精神病学家 |
[01:23] | – with a degree from… – Harvard Medical School. | -我的学位是在… -哈佛医学院 |
[01:26] | Big deal. | 有啥了不起 |
[01:27] | I don’t need some elbow-patch professor to tell me what to think. | 我不需要个穷教授告诉我该怎么想 |
[01:31] | I create my own knowledge. | 我自己创造知识 |
[01:32] | Create your own reality, Mark. | 创造自己的现实 马克 |
[01:34] | You’ve always hated me because I came between you and Walter. | 你一直恨我 就因为我插在了你和沃特之间 |
[01:38] | Because I was his favorite mind. | 因为我是他最喜欢的头脑 |
[01:41] | We went places together that you can never even fathom, Toby. | 我们一起探索了你无法理解的地方 托比 |
[01:46] | All up here. All up there. | 在大脑中 在这里 |
[01:48] | I’m sure it’s lovely in there | 那里肯定很美 |
[01:49] | with all the elf socials and unicorn parties. | 有精灵连环 独角兽派对什么的 |
[01:52] | Dr. Curtis. | 柯蒂斯博士 |
[01:53] | I just simply need your opinion for the record | 我只是需要你就柯林斯先生的神智 |
[01:55] | with respect to Mr. Collins’ sanity. | 做出评价以便记录在案 |
[01:58] | How say you? | 你怎么看 |
[02:00] | Medically speaking… | 从医学上讲 |
[02:02] | he’s nuttier than peanut brittle. | 他比花生糖[干果]还疯 |
[02:03] | I will kill you! | 我要杀了你 |
[02:05] | I will kill you! | 我要杀了你 |
[02:06] | I will kill you, I will kill you, Toby. | 我要杀了你 我要杀了你 托比 |
[02:15] | See? | 瞧 |
[02:16] | My diagnosis is always spot-on. | 我的诊断一向非常准确 |
[02:19] | I am almost spot-on. | 我几乎一点不差 |
[02:21] | Today. It’s “weights and measures,” not “wait forever.” | 快点 叫你”称重计量” 不是”等到永远” |
[02:24] | I am precise. | 我很精确 |
[02:25] | If it’s nougat, we’re talking whipped egg whites, | 如果是牛轧糖 就是打蛋白 |
[02:27] | sugar, honey and nut shavings. | 糖 蜂蜜和碎干果 |
[02:29] | Very light. But if it’s caramel, | 很轻 但如果做焦糖 |
[02:31] | well, it could be heavier by a fraction of a gram. | 就要重一点点 |
[02:38] | I say nougat. | 我认为是牛轧糖 |
[02:44] | Nougat. | 牛轧糖 |
[02:45] | Guys. | 伙计们 |
[02:46] | Let’s wrap it up– he’s gonna get sick from all this candy. | 见好收吧 他吃那么多糖要吐了 |
[02:48] | Not yet. I need to win my money back | 现在还不行 我得把钱赢回来 |
[02:50] | before Toby returns from the nut house. | 等托比从疯人院回来就不能玩了 |
[02:52] | Can’t let him near gambling. | 不能让他靠近赌博 |
[02:55] | Okay, speaking of nuts, look at the swirl | 说到干果[疯子] 看这底面的 |
[02:57] | on the bottom here, how the chocolate lays over each fiber. | 漩涡形状 巧克力层层叠在纤维上面 |
[03:01] | Totally shaved coconut. | 去壳椰子肉 |
[03:04] | Lab rat? | 小白鼠 |
[03:08] | So… why do we keep getting invoices | 我们为什么老收到 |
[03:11] | from the United States Treasury? | 美国财政部的发票 |
[03:13] | ‘Cause we flooded Fort Knox. | 因为我们淹了诺克斯堡 |
[03:15] | Right. Well, you can tell them Homeland will cover it. | 是哦 告诉他们国土安全部会负责的 |
[03:17] | It’s not our responsibil… | 这不关我们的事 |
[03:19] | Are those chocolates? | 那是巧克力吗 |
[03:21] | I… enjoy chocolates. | 我…喜欢巧克力 |
[03:22] | Tim sent them to Paige. | 蒂姆送给佩吉的 |
[03:26] | Not good. Low quality. | 不好吃 低级的 |
[03:29] | I’ll get that. | 我来接 |
[03:34] | Hey, Ralph, you want to…? | 拉尔夫 要不要 |
[03:35] | Hello. | 喂 |
[03:37] | – Yeah? – Happy. | -嗯 -乐乐 |
[03:39] | You know these candies weren’t just for me, | 你知道巧克力不是给我一个人的 |
[03:41] | they were for the whole team. | 是给整个团队的 |
[03:42] | Uh, the whole team hasn’t been on three dates with Tim | 整个团队这一周可没跟蒂姆 |
[03:44] | in the past week– it was addressed to you. | 约会了三次 而且写着是寄给你的 |
[03:46] | ‘Cause he knows I sign for the packages. | 因为他知道我负责签单 |
[03:48] | It’s a square box, not heart-shaped. | 是个方形的盒子 不是爱心形的 |
[03:50] | We’ve just gone to a few restaurants together. | 我们就是一起去吃过几次饭 |
[03:53] | He’s a sweet guy, though. | 但他人不错 |
[03:56] | Okay, so when will you be back? | 好吧 那你什么时候回来 |
[03:58] | Not sure. Judge called a recess. | 不知道 法官休庭了 |
[04:00] | You aggravated Collins, didn’t you? | 你激怒了柯林斯 是吧 |
[04:01] | No. It was uneventful. | 不 风平浪静的 |
[04:03] | I knew I should’ve gone. Collins was a good friend– | 我就知道该我去的 柯林斯原本是个好朋友 |
[04:05] | maybe I could have talked to him or something. | 我或许能劝劝他什么的 |
[04:06] | Let me save you the guilt, pal. | 我替你省了愧疚感吧 伙计 |
[04:07] | Collins is deep in the rabbit hole. | 柯林斯一头扎在兔子洞里呢 |
[04:08] | There is no pulling him out. | 根本别指望把他拽出来 |
[04:10] | Now, what’s going on over there? | 那边怎么样了 |
[04:11] | Oh, not much. | 没什么事 |
[04:12] | Cabe’s coming in with something soon– in the meantime, | 凯布待会儿就要带案子来 现在 |
[04:14] | they’re guessing what’s inside chocolates. | 他们在猜巧克力馅 |
[04:16] | Chocolates? | 巧克力 |
[04:16] | Save me some chocolates. | 给我留点 |
[04:18] | Oh, boy, did Tim send Paige chocolates? | 天呐 蒂姆送佩吉巧克力了 |
[04:21] | Walter? | 沃特 |
[04:24] | That Toby? | 托比吗 |
[04:25] | Yup. | 是的 |
[04:26] | Did he aggravate Collins? | 他激怒柯林斯了吗 |
[04:27] | Yup. | 是的 |
[04:33] | “Lake Tahoe Jazz and Heritage Festival.” | 太浩湖爵士乐民俗节 |
[04:36] | Yeah, I was… I was gonna go with Linda, but… | 嗯 我本打算跟琳达去的 但是 |
[04:40] | So are you doing okay? | 你还好吗 |
[04:41] | I mean, it’s got to suck to see Paige getting romanced | 看到佩吉有人疼 |
[04:43] | while you’re holding two tickets to lonely-ville. | 你却拿着单身狗节的门票肯定不好受吧 |
[04:45] | Tim can send all the candy he wants. | 蒂姆想送多少糖 |
[04:46] | It does not upset me. | 我都不在乎 |
[04:48] | Really? | 是吗 |
[04:49] | Then why do all the high scores on Proton Arnold | 那为什么质子小子游戏机的高分 |
[04:51] | have your initials now? | 都是你打的 |
[04:52] | I mean, you hadn’t played for a year, | 你已经一年没玩了 |
[04:54] | but once Tim topped you… | 但一被蒂姆超越 |
[04:55] | Don’t analyze me. You’re not Toby. | 别分析我 你不是托比 |
[04:57] | No. Toby would couch his theories in psychobabble. | 不 托比会用术语讲他的理论 |
[05:01] | I’m just gonna tell you: you’re screwing up. | 我要直截了当地告诉你 你这是病 得治 |
[05:04] | Okay, well, Cabe’s coming in soon… | 好吧 凯布就要到了 |
[05:06] | You’re letting Paige slip away | 你在让佩吉溜走 |
[05:07] | because you’re scared by the theory of repetitive outcomes. | 就因为你担心重复结果理论 |
[05:09] | That is an economics hypothesis gauging investor behavior. | 那是考量投资行为的金融假说 |
[05:12] | It applies. | 适用于你 |
[05:12] | Every time you’ve loved someone, it ends painfully. | 你每次爱一个人 都以痛苦结局 |
[05:15] | You wanted to connect with your parents as a kid, | 你小时候想与父母产生共鸣 |
[05:17] | but now you barely talk to them. | 但如今你几乎都不和他们讲话了 |
[05:18] | You do connect with Megan; she passes away. | 你确实和梅根很亲近 但她去世了 |
[05:21] | Then the Linda experiment collapses. | 然后琳达实验也失败了 |
[05:22] | – So when it comes to Paige… – Paige? | -所以当事关佩吉时… -佩吉 |
[05:24] | Yes. The woman you’ve been crazy about since you met her. | 没错 那个你一见面就爱上了的女人 |
[05:27] | You’re so scared of an outcome where you lose her altogether, | 你很害怕自己会完全失去她 |
[05:29] | so you’re sitting back, | 所以你什么都不做 |
[05:30] | pretending the whole Tim thing doesn’t bother you, | 假装蒂姆没有让你心烦意乱 |
[05:31] | but guess what– you’re gonna lose her altogether. | 但你猜怎么着 你就要完全失去她了 |
[05:37] | Well, the Tim thing does not bother me. | 蒂姆并没有让我心烦意乱 |
[05:39] | In any case, chocolates are a lame gift. | 不管怎样 巧克力都是糟糕的礼物 |
[05:42] | Paige likes salty sweets. | 佩吉喜欢咸味的糖 |
[05:47] | Team. This is Oksana Nastrova, | 大伙们 这位是奥克莎娜·纳斯秋娃 |
[05:50] | chief engineer of the Global Nuclear Energy Council. | 全球核能源理事会的首席工程师 |
[05:52] | We have a lot to talk about. | 我们有好多事情要谈 |
[05:55] | Sly. | 希尔 |
[05:56] | Catch. | 接住 |
[05:58] | Stress grip? What’s this for? | 握力器 给我这个干嘛 |
[06:02] | Chernobyl Power Plant– | 切尔诺贝利核电站 |
[06:03] | in terms of cost and casualties, | 即便当年的反应堆里 |
[06:06] | worst nuclear accident in history, | 只有一小部分铯熔化了 |
[06:08] | even though only a fraction of cesium | 但从其造成的经济损失和人员伤亡来看 |
[06:10] | in the reactor actually melted down. | 这仍然是有史以来最严重的核事故 |
[06:11] | Don’t say we’re going there, don’t say we’re going there. | 别说我们要去那里 别说我们要去那里 |
[06:13] | This is where we’re going. | 这就是我们的目的地 |
[06:17] | So, why are we needed? | 为什么需要我们 |
[06:19] | Chernobyl was contained 30 years ago. | 切尔诺贝利30年前就被封起来了 |
[06:21] | Well, it was contained and it wasn’t contained, | 它既被封起来了 也没被封起来 |
[06:23] | if you know what I mean. | 假如你懂我的意思的话 |
[06:24] | We don’t, because we don’t speak in contradictions. | 我们不懂 因为我们说话不会自相矛盾 |
[06:26] | So what’s the issue? | 到底怎么回事 |
[06:28] | After the meltdown, | 在熔毁之后 |
[06:29] | the Soviet Union went into survival mode. | 苏联进入了求生模式 |
[06:31] | We poured hundreds of thousands of tons of concrete | 我们在核电站上倾倒了上千吨混凝土 |
[06:33] | to create makeshift dome over plant to trap radiation, | 建造出一个临时的穹顶来隔离辐射 |
[06:37] | because explosion blasted the reactor lid through the roof. | 因为爆炸炸穿了反应堆的顶盖和屋顶 |
[06:40] | That’s smart. | 真聪明 |
[06:41] | Concrete is an effective block to radiation. | 混凝土能有效隔绝辐射 |
[06:43] | Only if it’s top quality and properly constructed. | 只要混凝土质量过硬 穹顶建造得当 |
[06:46] | This was Cold War-era garbage | 而这只是慌乱之下倒上去的 |
[06:47] | thrown up in a panic. | 冷战时期产的垃圾 |
[06:48] | Decades later, it’s decaying | 几十年后 它慢慢解体了 |
[06:50] | and it might not be able to insulate the corium much longer. | 可能没办法继续隔绝堆芯熔化物了 |
[06:53] | What’s corium? | 堆芯熔化物是什么 |
[06:54] | A molten mixture of nuclear reactor core material | 在熔化过程中核反应堆的核心物质形成的 |
[06:56] | formed during meltdown. | 熔化了的混合物 |
[06:57] | Highly dangerous. | 极度危险 |
[06:59] | A slow-moving lava mass | 一大堆迅速形成 |
[07:00] | that quickly forms hardened outer shell | 防止大部分辐射泄露的坚硬外壳的 |
[07:02] | that prevents most radiation escape. | 缓慢移动的熔浆 |
[07:04] | Like a chocolate with the worst filling ever. | 就像是一个有着史上最糟的芯的巧克力 |
[07:08] | This is the corium at Chernobyl, | 这个就是切尔诺贝利的堆芯熔化物 |
[07:10] | nicknamed the “Elephant’s Foot.” | 昵称是”象脚” |
[07:11] | Photograph was taken 15 years ago | 照片是15年前 |
[07:13] | by a maniac who entered the facility unauthorized. | 由一个未经授权就进入了核电站的疯子拍摄的 |
[07:15] | Anonymously posted online, | 照片被匿名贴在了网上 |
[07:17] | it’s the only known view | 这是事故发生后 |
[07:18] | of the interior since the day of the disaster. | 世人所知的唯一一张核电站内部照片 |
[07:21] | Can you imagine if the shell on that thing cracked? | 你能想象假如那玩意的外壳破了吗 |
[07:22] | Radiation city. | 辐射之城 |
[07:23] | This is exactly what we worry about. | 这正是我们所担心的 |
[07:25] | The dome is decaying. | 穹顶正在解体 |
[07:27] | If it gets much worse, | 假如情况继续恶化的话 |
[07:28] | it won’t be able to keep elements from falling into the plant. | 它就无法继续阻挡其他东西落入核电站了 |
[07:31] | And if rain or snow lands on the corium, | 假如有雨水或雪花落在那个堆芯熔化物上 |
[07:33] | we get deadly toxic steam clouds. | 就会产生剧毒的水蒸气 |
[07:35] | That get into the atmosphere, move hundreds of miles, | 那玩意会进入大气 扩散个几百里 |
[07:37] | fall down via rain, and seep into the groundwater. | 随着雨水落下 渗入地下水 |
[07:40] | If the corium’s radiation escapes, | 假如堆芯熔化物的辐射泄露了 |
[07:42] | the majority of Eastern Europe’s soil and water supply | 东欧大部分的土地和供水都将变得 |
[07:45] | will be unusable. | 无法使用 |
[07:46] | 740 million people | 七亿四千万人 |
[07:49] | permanently displaced. | 将永远流离失所 |
[07:50] | The world had to see this coming– | 大家肯定预料到了这种事会发生 |
[07:52] | what was done in preparation? | 他们做了什么准备吗 |
[07:53] | Well, the Energy Council built | 能源理事会造了一个 |
[07:54] | a massive multibillion- dollar sarcophagus, | 巨大的价值数十亿美元的石棺 |
[07:57] | the largest movable structure in the world. | 是世界上最大的可移动的建筑物 |
[07:59] | Is impermeable. | 是完全不可渗透的 |
[08:00] | Will cover current dome | 它将被盖在如今的穹顶上 |
[08:02] | and will contain radiation for at least 150 years. | 至少能隔离辐射150年 |
[08:06] | And by then | 而到那时 |
[08:06] | five half-lives of the cesium used in the reactor will have passed. | 反应堆里使用的铯有五个的半衰期就过了 |
[08:10] | Making Chernobyl and surrounding area | 它会让切尔诺贝利及其周边地区 |
[08:12] | safe for habitation once again. | 再一次变得适合居住 |
[08:15] | But…? | 但是 |
[08:15] | But over the years the radiation has leaked around the reactor | 但是长久以来辐射在反应堆周围泄露 |
[08:18] | and it’s weakened the ground strength. | 使得土地的承重能力下降 |
[08:20] | Sarcophagus weighs several thousand tons, | 石棺重达几千吨 |
[08:23] | so someone needs to determine | 所以需要某人来确定 |
[08:24] | the strongest points on the ground around facility. | 核电站周围土地承重能力最强的点 |
[08:27] | So the engineers will know the exact position | 这样工程师才能知道具体得在什么位置 |
[08:29] | in which to place the sarcophagus | 安放石棺 |
[08:31] | so it doesn’t sink into weakened earth, | 它才不会陷入土中 |
[08:33] | creating gaps that would allow radiation to escape, | 造成会使辐射泄露的缝隙 |
[08:35] | defeating its purpose. | 而丧失其本来的作用 |
[08:36] | And we’re the someones that are supposed to figure this out? | 而我们就是去确定位置的某人吗 |
[08:38] | That’s what the Energy Council is hoping for, yes. | 能源理事会是这么希望的 没错 |
[08:41] | Well, why us? The council has engineers. | 为什么要我们去 理事会里有工程师啊 |
[08:43] | If we are even one degree off | 即便我们只偏差了1度 |
[08:45] | in getting sarcophagus in perfect position, | 而没能使得石棺落在完美的位置上 |
[08:47] | we could have humanitarian crisis that cannot be resolved. | 可能就会造成无法挽回的人道主义危机 |
[08:50] | Our engineers have done all they can do. | 我们的工程师已经尽力了 |
[08:52] | Structure is built, is waiting to be put in place. | 石棺已经建好了 只等着被安放上去了 |
[08:56] | All that is left | 现在只剩下 |
[08:57] | is getting the smartest and fastest minds available, | 找来世界上最聪明最敏捷的头脑 |
[09:00] | all of which are in this room. | 他们都在这间房子里 |
[09:07] | To pull this thing off, | 想要解决这件事 |
[09:08] | we need to get radiation samples from the air. | 我们需要空气里的辐射样本 |
[09:10] | From inside the plant itself. | 要核电站内部的空气 |
[09:12] | We can extrapolate the decay rate of the topsoil | 我们可以通过收集到的数据 |
[09:14] | based on the data that we collect. | 推断表层土壤的解体速率 |
[09:16] | We run numbers… | 运行一下数据… |
[09:16] | Find out exactly how to position the sarcophagus | 找出到底该如何安置石棺 |
[09:19] | so it creates a tight radiation seal. | 才能让它把辐射密封住 |
[09:21] | But the only way we can get the data | 但我们获取数据的唯一途径 |
[09:22] | is by being inside the facility. | 就是进到核电站里面去 |
[09:25] | After an hour, we’d have fatal radiation exposure. | 一小时后 我们受到的辐射就足以致命 |
[09:28] | If Cabe can get me one of those | 假如凯布能给我搞到一个 |
[09:29] | police bomb squad robots, | 警方处理炸弹用的机器人 |
[09:31] | I can tweak the sucker | 我就能改装那玩意 |
[09:32] | and send it in to get the samples we need. | 然后让它进去采取我们所需的样本 |
[09:33] | I can draft software that models the probability | 我可以根据历史气候规律 |
[09:35] | of radiation fallout on the grounds around the dome | 设计一个软件建模 |
[09:39] | based on traditional weather patterns. | 计算穹顶周围的土地被辐射影响的程度 |
[09:40] | Okay, perfect. | 好的 棒极了 |
[09:41] | So, Toby’s tied up at the hearing, | 托比被听证会拖住了 |
[09:43] | but he can coordinate our findings | 但是当他完事之后了 |
[09:45] | here at the garage when he’s done. | 就能在车库里协助我们检测 |
[09:46] | I’ll go find us a robot. | 我去给我们找一个机器人 |
[09:47] | The rest of you get your passports. | 剩下的人带上你们的护照 |
[09:50] | I wish I didn’t even have a passport. | 我多么希望我没有护照 |
[10:03] | The entire drive from the airport, | 从机场来的一路 |
[10:04] | it just got more and more desolate. | 真是越来越荒凉 |
[10:06] | Yeah, well, Chernobyl is hardly prime real estate. | 没错 切尔诺贝利并不是黄金地带 |
[10:09] | Right now we’re getting the radiation equivalent | 现在我们得到的辐射 |
[10:11] | of being closer to the sun on a flight. | 相当于坐飞机靠近太阳 |
[10:12] | It’s like three round trips from here to Tokyo. | 就好比从这里到东京往返旅行三次 |
[10:15] | Imagine what the levels are in there. | 想象一下那里到了一个怎样的水平 |
[10:17] | Under the dome, in the plant. | 穹顶之下 核电站内 |
[10:19] | Yeah, well, we won’t have to go in there | 没错 我们不必进去那里 |
[10:20] | thanks to old Randy here. | 多亏了这里的老兰迪 |
[10:22] | Randy? | 兰迪 |
[10:22] | Radiation And Nuclear Deployment Yeoman. | 辐射和核部署自由民 |
[10:25] | How about Virgil? Virtual Reality Gyroscopic Laborer. | 维吉尔呢 虚拟现实陀螺工人 |
[10:29] | Howard. Humanoid Out Wandering About Radiation Device. | 霍华德 为辐射装置奔波的类人生物 |
[10:33] | His name’s Randy. | 他就叫兰迪 |
[10:36] | Randy it is. | 那就叫兰迪 |
[10:37] | You see that, out in the distance? | 你看见了吗 在远处那里 |
[10:39] | That’s Pripyat amusement park. | 那是普里皮亚特游乐园 |
[10:41] | Grand opening was set just days after the meltdown. | 原本计划开幕式的日子 就在反应堆熔毁后不久 |
[10:45] | The day of the accident it was actually opened to keep | 事故当天 游乐园开幕 |
[10:47] | citizens occupied before the evacuation orders came through. | 只为了在疏散命令到达之前吸引市民的注意力 |
[10:50] | That was the only day anyone could ride the rides. | 那是唯一一天谁都能使用游乐设施 |
[10:53] | This whole area’s a ghost town. | 这个地方是一座鬼城 |
[10:54] | I feel like the Omega Woman. Creepy. | 我觉得像个三等的女人 好可怕 |
[10:58] | So we make good time. | 所以我们赶紧出发 |
[11:00] | Never traffic near Chernobyl. | 永远不要在切尔诺贝利附近行驶 |
[11:02] | No time to waste. Is my plane over there. | 没时间浪费了 我的飞机就在那里 |
[11:06] | You’re our pilot? | 你是我们的飞行员 |
[11:07] | Got license four years ago to take aerial photograph | 我四年前为了航拍穹顶照片 检测穹顶稳定 |
[11:09] | of dome, track stability. | 拿到了飞行执照 |
[11:12] | You programmed Geiger software, so you come with me, no? | 盖革软件是你写的 所以你跟着我 可以吗 |
[11:15] | No. | 不 |
[11:16] | I barely survived the commercial jet flight here. | 我在坐飞机到这来的时候感觉都快要死掉了 |
[11:18] | I’m-I’m not getting in a flying jalopy | 才不要坐那架破旧的飞机 |
[11:19] | with an inexperienced pilot. | 还有一个毫无经验的飞行员 |
[11:21] | I assure you you’re in good hands. | 我保证你不会有事的 |
[11:23] | Thank you, lady I barely know. | 谢谢你 我还不认识的女士 |
[11:25] | But nyet. | 但是我不要 |
[11:26] | Sly, you need to run the Geiger software. | 希尔 你必须去操作盖革软件 |
[11:28] | You programmed it. | 程序是你编的 |
[11:31] | I’ll go with you. | 我跟你一起去 |
[11:32] | Besides, you know you have a job to do | 此外 你知道这是你的工作 |
[11:34] | and you never let the team down. | 而且你从来没有让团队失望过 |
[11:36] | So all you’re doing is delaying the inevitable, | 你现在只是推迟这个不可避免的结果而已 |
[11:38] | and every extra second we spend here, | 我们在这里多呆一秒 |
[11:40] | we’re getting more radiation. | 就会吸收更多的辐射 |
[11:52] | Okay, we’re at altitude | 好了 我们在高空上了 |
[11:55] | and are banking back toward the reactor. | 正在向反应堆的方向飞行 |
[12:00] | We’ll be just fine. | 我们都会没事的 |
[12:12] | There. Perfect. | 就是这样 好极了 |
[12:15] | 待办清单 礼花炮 取戒指 歌曲 洗牙 | |
[12:24] | I’m already getting a readout from you, Sly. | 希尔 我已经看到你那边的数据了 |
[12:26] | Radiation’s heavy up there, you’re not even over the reactor yet. | 你们还没到反应堆上方 但辐射已经很强了 |
[12:29] | There is definitely a lot of leakage from that dome. | 那边穹顶一定有很多泄漏 |
[12:43] | Speaking of the dome, I’ll get through this | 说到穹顶 我马上可以穿过 |
[12:44] | rotted mess in no time. | 这乱糟糟的地方了 |
[12:48] | Just keep your distance. | 保持你们的距离 |
[12:49] | Leakage of the bad stuff’s gonna jump | 随着你挖的洞越大 |
[12:51] | as you make each hole larger. | 那玩意会泄漏得越多 |
[12:52] | Hole’s large enough to fit. Walt. | 洞已经大到可以进入了 沃特 |
[12:58] | Good news– Randy spotted a large crack in the plant proper. | 好消息 兰迪在核电站里发现了大裂缝 |
[13:01] | He can roll right in. | 他可以进去 |
[13:13] | They have lights on in there? | 里面的灯开着吗 |
[13:14] | It’s a power plant. No one turned off | 这是一个电站 核反应堆熔毁发生时 |
[13:16] | the grid when the meltdown occurred, they just ran. | 他们只顾着逃跑 没有人把输电网关掉 |
[13:20] | Careful with Randy. | 小心操作兰迪 |
[13:21] | If you get stuck or fall over, | 要是你被卡住了或者摔倒了 |
[13:22] | and, uh, we can’t finish the mission. | 我们就不能完成任务了 |
[13:23] | I know how to operate a joystick. | 我知道怎么操纵控制杆 |
[13:25] | Who has the top five high scores on Proton Arnold? | 谁在质子小子上拿了前五名 |
[13:29] | And we all know why. | 我们都知道原因 |
[13:31] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[13:34] | I don’t see the corium. | 我看不到堆芯熔化物 |
[13:35] | It’s in there. We’re looking. | 它在那里面 我们正在找 |
[13:36] | Well, how hard should it be to find something called the Elephant’s Foot? | 找一个叫象腿的东西能有多难 |
[13:39] | If that’s not the corium, I don’t know what is. | 如果那不是堆芯熔化物 我不知道是什么 |
[13:41] | Geiger counter’s going crazy. | 盖革计数器反应很激烈 |
[13:43] | I’m getting a pretty strong bounce, too. | 我这边的指针也在强烈跳动 |
[13:45] | It’s because we’re almost right over dome. | 因为我们快到达穹顶正上方了 |
[13:47] | Uh, radiation is affecting electronics a bit. | 辐射对电子设备有点影响 |
[13:49] | It’ll affect Randy too, Walt. Not too close. | 兰迪也被影响到了 等等 别太靠近 |
[13:51] | Well, we have to get close enough to get a radiation measurement | 好的 我们要继续靠近 |
[13:53] | from right next to the Elephant’s Foot. | 才能在象腿旁边进行辐射测量 |
[13:55] | Readouts say the corium’s 1,200 degrees. | 数据表明堆芯熔化物是1200度 |
[13:58] | That’s much higher than the Energy Council estimates. | 比能源理事会估计的要高得多 |
[14:00] | Well, it’s hard to estimate something when you | 要估算一种你二十年没见过的东西 |
[14:01] | haven’t seen it in two decades. | 是很难的 |
[14:03] | It’s a miracle anything is still intact in there. | 里面的东西都完好无损 简直是个奇迹 |
[14:05] | It’s a miracle anyone could last out here at all. | 这里还有活人才是个奇迹 |
[14:07] | Look, when the corium finally formed its shell and stopped moving, | 看 当堆芯熔化物的外壳最终成形定住时 |
[14:10] | look what was just 20 feet away, on the other side of the plant. | 看核电站另一边20英尺以外的东西是什么 |
[14:16] | What is that thing? | 那是什么东西 |
[14:17] | Do you remember when you said just a fraction of the cesium | 你还记得你说过 三十年前熔毁的 |
[14:19] | in the reactor was melted down 30 years ago? | 只是反应堆里的一点铯 |
[14:21] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[14:22] | That’s the rest of it. | 那是剩下的铯 |
[14:23] | And if the corium ever reaches those cesium rods… | 而且如果堆芯熔化物接触到铯棒的话 |
[14:25] | It’s another Chernobyl. | 就会变成另一个切尔诺贝利 |
[14:26] | Only 32 1/3 times its size. | 大小是它的三十二又三分之一倍 |
[14:29] | The death toll alone… | 光是会造成的死亡就… |
[14:30] | Well, that is not an issue, ’cause the bad stuff | 那都不成问题了 因为那玩意 |
[14:32] | is trapped in the corium’s coating. | 已经被困在堆芯熔化物的外壳里了 |
[14:34] | So just focused, stay on point, and don’t freak out. | 所以我们只要关注重点 并且不要害怕 |
[14:36] | Yeah, Happy’s right. So, we just need to get our data | 对 乐乐说得没错 我们只需要 |
[14:38] | and then figure out the best position for the sarcophagus, | 拿到数据并且计算好石棺摆放的位置 |
[14:41] | then get out of here. Okay, | 然后离开这里 好 |
[14:42] | I’m moving in to get a reading. | 我要进去一探究竟 |
[14:46] | Uh, I don’t know if Randy can take it. | 我不知道兰迪是否能坚持住 |
[14:47] | Just extend the arm. | 伸出手臂 |
[14:51] | Uh, it burst into flames! | 它烧起来了 |
[14:53] | I’ve lost control of the robot. | 我控制不了机器人了 |
[14:55] | Was Randy still moving forward? | 兰迪还在往前走吗 |
[14:56] | If he hits the corium, | 要是他碰到堆芯熔化物 |
[14:58] | he can break through its outer shell. | 他会破环它的外壳的 |
[14:59] | Oksana, get the plane away from the dome now. | 奥克莎娜 赶紧开着飞机离开穹顶 |
[15:06] | The corium’s been breached. | 堆芯熔化物被破坏了 |
[15:10] | I’ve lost control of plane! | 我控制不了这架飞机了 |
[15:12] | Hold on. | 坐稳扶好 |
[15:15] | We’re banking hard. | 飞机已经大幅度倾斜 |
[15:16] | What is going on? | 怎么回事 |
[15:17] | The radiation plume stopped the engines! | 引擎因为辐射性浓烟无法工作 |
[15:21] | She’s prepping to crash land. | 她准备要硬着陆了 |
[15:22] | – Paige. – It’s headed this way. | -佩吉 -朝这边飞过来了 |
[15:24] | Brace yourself! | 做好准备 |
[15:27] | There’s not enough time to stop. | 时间太短 飞机停不下来 |
[15:30] | This is how I die! | 我就是这么死的 |
[15:49] | First crash in four years. | 这是我四年来第一次坠机 |
[16:02] | Paige, Paige! Paige, are you okay? | 佩吉 佩吉 你没事吧 |
[16:05] | Yes, we’re all alive. | 是的 我们都还活着 |
[16:07] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[16:07] | Okay, listen, shake the cobwebs. | 好的 听着 长话短说 |
[16:09] | You have to get out of there quickly. | 你们要尽快从里面出来 |
[16:11] | You’re in a high-radiation zone. | 你们处在一个高辐射的区域 |
[16:12] | That’s not possible. They’re trapped inside. | 不可能的 他们被困在里面了 |
[16:14] | Not good. | 不妙啊 |
[16:20] | Be careful. We definitely jostled the infrastructure. | 小心点 我们肯定把房屋架构撞坏了 |
[16:23] | This place does not look stable. | 这里看起来很不稳定 |
[16:25] | Looks like we can’t leave. | 我们好像出不去了 |
[16:28] | That’s right. Until we figure out | 是的 除非我们能想出办法 |
[16:30] | a way to get you out of there. | 把你们救出来 |
[16:31] | Now, do not get too close to the corium. | 不要离堆芯熔化物太近了 |
[16:34] | Most of the radiation plume it sent up exited the dome, | 虽然它释放出的大部分放射性浓烟已离开穹顶 |
[16:36] | but it’s still dangerous, even though most of the coating | 但里面还是很危险 即使大部分涂层还是 |
[16:38] | has remained intact. | 完好无损的 |
[16:40] | How do you know it’s remained intact? | 你怎么知道是完好无损的 |
[16:41] | If it wasn’t, you’d be dead by now. | 如果不是的话 你们现在应该已经死了 |
[16:43] | There’s a giant orange glow | 有一道巨大的橙色的光 |
[16:45] | coming from the floor below us. | 从我们下面一层楼传过来 |
[16:46] | That could be the corium. | 那个可能就是堆芯熔化物 |
[16:48] | We can peek over railing, | 我们可以从栏杆那里看一眼 |
[16:49] | but keep safe distance back. | 但要保持安全距离 |
[16:59] | No sign of Randy. He was eaten alive. | 看不到兰迪了 他被熔化物吞没了 |
[17:01] | Are you sure we’re far enough away? | 你确定我们离得足够远吗 |
[17:03] | Topeka isn’t far enough away. | 托皮卡市都不够远 |
[17:04] | Shut up, Toby. | 闭嘴吧 托比 |
[17:06] | Now, the threat of radiation dissipates with | 辐射的危害程度随着 |
[17:08] | the inverse square of the distance from the source. | 距离辐射源的远近的平方反比而下降 |
[17:11] | In short, you are not at fatal exposure levels yet. | 简而言之 你们接触到的辐射还不足以致命 |
[17:14] | Are we forgetting that the corium | 我们是不是忘了堆芯熔化物 |
[17:15] | was 20 feet from the cesium rods? | 距离铯棒只有6米 |
[17:17] | Now that it’s oozing out, it’s gonna get there, | 现在熔化物在外流 等它到了燃料棒那里 |
[17:19] | causing Chernobyl times three. | 造成的破坏会是切尔诺贝利的三倍 |
[17:20] | I’m looking at the photo that Randy sent before he kamikazed | 我正在看兰迪牺牲在”象脚”前 |
[17:23] | into the Elephant’s Foot. | 传过来的照片 |
[17:24] | It was just before the yellow pipe at the time. | 那个时候它正好在那些黄色管道前面 |
[17:26] | Yeah, well, the glow has now reached | 现在熔化物已经流过了 |
[17:28] | the mid-point of that yellow pipe. | 原来位置和黄色管道之间的中间点 |
[17:29] | Okay, math is not my forte, | 好吧 虽然数学不是我的强项 |
[17:31] | but rough estimates give you 40 minutes | 但粗略估计 距熔化物到达铯棒 |
[17:33] | until the blob hits the cesium rods. | 还有40分钟 |
[17:35] | And then the whole plant– hell, the whole town– goes kablooey. | 然后整个核电站 整个城镇都会被爆炸 |
[17:38] | Actually, 39. | 准确地说 还有39分钟 |
[17:39] | The accuracy’s really appreciated. | 感谢你的准确计算 |
[17:41] | You must contact my colleagues for help. | 你们一定要联系我的同事 向他们求助 |
[17:42] | I just got off the horn with them. | 我刚刚跟他们通了电话 |
[17:44] | They won’t even | 他们根本不愿意 |
[17:45] | approach Chernobyl. They’re prepping | 接近切尔诺贝利 他们已经在准备 |
[17:47] | for a wide-scale emergency evac if necessary. | 必要时的大规模紧急疏散了 |
[17:50] | Okay, we got to move faster | 好吧 如果我们想及时把这里清理完的话 |
[17:51] | if we’re gonna clear this in time. | 我们得动作快点 |
[17:53] | Hey, can you check your voice mail later? | 你能不能之后再查语音信箱 |
[17:55] | We have 40 minutes to move these rocks. | 我们搬石头的时间只有40分钟 |
[17:56] | Actually, 38. | 准确地说 是38分钟 |
[17:58] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[17:59] | The radiation is blocking signal. | 辐射干扰了手机信号 |
[18:00] | I need to call my husband. | 我要给我丈夫打个电话 |
[18:01] | And I need to see my son, | 我还要见我儿子呢 |
[18:03] | but I won’t if you don’t help us. | 但是如果你不帮忙的话 我就见不到了 |
[18:05] | Now get to work. | 快点干活 |
[18:08] | Walt, get to work! | 沃特 快点过来干活 |
[18:10] | Quiet, please. I’m thinking. | 拜托 安静一下 我在思考 |
[18:12] | Yeah, well, I’m thinking, too. | 我也在思考 |
[18:13] | I’m thinking our friends are gonna | 我在想 如果我们不能 |
[18:14] | get blown up in there | 在熔化物流到核燃料棒之前 |
[18:15] | if we don’t bust that hole open | 把这个洞打通的话 |
[18:17] | before some ooze hits some nuclear rods. | 我的朋友就会死在里面 |
[18:20] | We can’t dig them out. There’s too much rubble | 我们挖不完的 碎石太多了 |
[18:22] | and too little manpower. It’s… | 我们人手又太少 |
[18:25] | Happy? | 乐乐 |
[18:26] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[18:27] | What do you estimate the weight of the plane is in its current form? | 你估计飞机在现在的状态下有多重 |
[18:29] | Uh, undamaged, 1,700 pounds. | 完好的时候 大约770千克 |
[18:32] | In its current state I’ll ballpark 600 pounds, give or take. | 我估计 现在的状态应该是270千克 |
[18:35] | And how much torque do you think we’d need | 你觉得我们需要多少扭矩 |
[18:36] | to pull the plane out of the rubble? | 才能把飞机从碎石堆里拉出来 |
[18:38] | Why, what are you thinking? | 为什么问这个 你在想什么 |
[18:43] | The amusement park. | 游乐园 |
[18:44] | The amusement park. | 游乐园 |
[18:45] | Okay, help me pull the end of that chain to the SUV. | 好的 帮我把链子绑到越野车上 |
[18:48] | Cabe, grab the battery from Oksana’s car. | 凯布 把奥克莎娜车里的电池拿过来 |
[18:51] | What’s that about an amusement park? | 你们在说什么游乐园 |
[18:54] | Guys, I need you to focus your work | 我需要你们几个 |
[18:57] | on removing any of the rubble near the plane’s wheels. | 把飞机轮子附近的碎石都移走 |
[18:59] | Just the wheels. | 只需要管轮子附近的 |
[19:00] | Okay. Why? | 好的 为什么 |
[19:02] | We’re gonna tow you out of there. | 我们要把飞机拖出来 |
[19:03] | How? The SUV doesn’t have the capacity. | 要怎么做 越野车拖不动飞机的 |
[19:11] | What?! | 发生了什么 |
[19:17] | This is not happening. | 不是吧 |
[19:19] | What isn’t happening? | 什么不是吧 |
[19:20] | ‘Cause it really sounds like something is happening. | 听上去倒像是有事 |
[19:21] | An overhead water pipe broke | 高处的一个水管破裂了 |
[19:23] | and it’s pouring water onto the corium. | 水管正在向熔化物中注水 |
[19:25] | Really not good. | 大事不妙 |
[19:26] | There is steam coming off of the Elephant’s Foot. | 蒸汽从”象脚”处冒出来了 |
[19:29] | A lot of steam. | 大量的蒸汽 |
[19:30] | Okay, guys, I don’t have to tell you how toxic that is. | 大伙儿 不用我说你们也知道蒸汽有剧毒 |
[19:32] | The space is gonna steadily fill with that gas. | 蒸汽会逐渐充满整个空间 |
[19:34] | It’s gonna fry your lungs. | 毒气会灼烧你们的肺部 |
[19:36] | Sly, you need to find a source of fresh air. | 希尔 你要找到可以获取新鲜空气的东西 |
[19:41] | Ha. | 找到了 |
[19:45] | I got the emergency oxygen tanks from the plane. | 我从飞机上拿到了紧急氧气罐 |
[19:47] | That’s a genius idea, kid, but those are small tanks. | 孩子 你的主意很棒 但那些罐子太小了 |
[19:50] | There’s only about 20 minutes worth of air in ’em. | 只够你们呼吸大约20分钟 |
[19:52] | Then you have 20 minutes to get us the heck out of here. | 那你们就用20分钟把我们救出去 |
[19:54] | Copy that. | 知道了 |
[19:55] | Let’s hit it! | 走吧 |
[19:56] | Come on, let’s go! | 好了 我们走吧 |
[20:38] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[20:39] | Come on! | 快点 |
[20:40] | I can handle it from here. Go! | 这里我能处理 你们走吧 |
[20:42] | Come on! Come on! | 快点 快点 |
[20:45] | Uh, got my work cut out for me. | 工作量可不小 |
[20:49] | Paige, we’re less than a minute away. | 佩吉 我们一分钟之内就到 |
[20:50] | How are you on oxygen? | 你的氧气还剩多少 |
[20:51] | Um, half a tank. | 还剩半罐 |
[20:53] | It’s not lasting as long as we thought. Hurry! | 坚持不了我们想象那么久 你们快点 |
[20:58] | Okay, you know what? | 好吧 你知道吗 |
[21:00] | I tried the tough love on you, and it didn’t work, | 看来我的严厉对你没起作用 |
[21:01] | so let’s try and keep your mind off things | 所以我们搬石头的时候 |
[21:03] | while we move some rocks. Deal? | 尽量放松一下转移注意力 好吗 |
[21:05] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:06] | Okay, so, your-your husband. | 好吧 你家先生 |
[21:09] | How lo– how long are you married? | 你们结婚多久了 |
[21:11] | Ten years. | 十年了 |
[21:11] | Okay, and where’d you meet? | 你们在哪儿认识的 |
[21:13] | Uh, work. | 工作中认识的 |
[21:14] | Oksana, details. | 奥克莎娜 说点具体的 |
[21:16] | And I need you to move a little faster. | 还有你得动作快点 |
[21:17] | There was a manager, Kirman. | 曾经有一个主管 叫基尔曼 |
[21:20] | He was strong, handsome, every woman’s dream. | 他高大威猛 英俊潇洒 是大众情人 |
[21:23] | He took me dancing, bought me gifts. | 他带我去跳舞 给我买礼物 |
[21:25] | He sounds like a catch. You’re lucky. | 听上去是个如意郎君 你真幸运 |
[21:28] | Oh, no, I did not marry him. | 不是 我没嫁给他 |
[21:30] | I married his file clerk, Nikolai. | 我嫁给了他手下的文员 尼古拉 |
[21:32] | Shy as a mouse. | 腼腆得像只小耗子 |
[21:33] | Two men vying for you. | 两个人追求你 |
[21:34] | That must have been a difficult decision. | 一定很难抉择吧 |
[21:36] | Oh, not at all. | 一点都不难 |
[21:38] | Nikolai was… awkward, but he loved me. | 尼古拉是笨笨的 但是他是真心爱我 |
[21:43] | He told me all his flaws, | 他对我说了他的所有缺点 |
[21:45] | all the ways in which we are different, | 他说因为我们很不一样 |
[21:48] | that we were meant to be together. | 所以才是命中注定 |
[21:50] | He told me to have faith that he was right. | 他让我相信他才是对的人 |
[21:55] | And I did, and he was right. | 我相信了 他也确实是那个对的人 |
[21:59] | Paige?! | 佩吉 |
[22:00] | Walter. Yeah. | 沃特 我在 |
[22:02] | You need to get back into the plane! | 你们得回到飞机上去 |
[22:04] | Happy, how goes it?! | 乐乐 怎么样了 |
[22:06] | I think these horsies are ready to run. | 我觉得这些木马已经蓄势待发了 |
[22:10] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:14] | Here it goes. | 我要动手了 |
[22:18] | It’s working! | 成功了 |
[22:25] | Okay, guys, buckle in. | 各位 系好安全带 |
[22:26] | This is gonna be as bumpy as your landing. | 一会儿会和你们着陆时候一样颠簸 |
[22:28] | Fantastic. | 太棒了 |
[22:35] | Chain’s pulling. | 铁链拉起来了 |
[22:36] | Back away! | 退后 |
[22:39] | Okay, they’re coming out. | 他们出来了 |
[22:43] | What happened? We stopped. | 怎么了 我们停住了 |
[22:44] | It must be stuck. | 一定是卡住了 |
[22:45] | But we cleared the wheel base. | 但是我们把轮子下面都清理干净了 |
[22:46] | Well, the debris must’ve shifted when we started moving. | 一定是我们动起来之后又有东西进去了 |
[22:48] | I’ll be right back! | 我马上回来 |
[22:49] | Paige, no! | 佩吉 别走 |
[22:50] | Paige, what are you doing? | 佩吉 你在干什么 |
[22:54] | Um, there’s a metal sign caught in the fuselage. I can get it. | 有个金属牌把机身卡住了 我能移开 |
[22:57] | Be careful, kid. | 小心点 孩子 |
[22:58] | This rig’s pulled tight! | 锁链都绷紧了 |
[22:59] | Once you pull that sign, it’s gonna pop like a… | 你把那个牌子拔出来 就会砰的一下 |
[23:14] | Paige. Paige is still in there! | 佩吉 佩吉还在里面呢 |
[23:16] | Paige! | 佩吉 |
[23:17] | Paige?! | 佩吉 |
[23:19] | Paige. | 佩吉 |
[23:20] | Paige, you all right? | 佩吉 你没事吧 |
[23:21] | Uh, I hurt my knee. | 我伤到膝盖了 |
[23:22] | Okay. Okay, lean on me. | 没事 没事 靠在我身上 |
[23:23] | Lean on me. We have to hurry. | 靠着我 我们得快走了 |
[23:25] | The top of the opening is unstable at best. | 开口顶部怎么看也不结实 |
[23:29] | Side of the dome is cracking. It’s caving in! | 穹顶的一侧裂开了 要塌了 |
[23:33] | Down, get down! Get down! | 趴下 趴下 |
[23:44] | Walter! Paige! | 沃特 佩吉 |
[23:50] | Uh… unfortunately, | 很遗憾 |
[23:53] | the Merry-Go-Round can’t get us out of this one. | 这次旋转木马也救不了我们了 |
[23:56] | We’re trapped, aren’t we? | 我们被困住了 是不是 |
[23:57] | Yes. | 是的 |
[23:57] | And the oxygen tank only has ten minutes of air left. | 而且氧气罐只够用十分钟了 |
[24:03] | There’s more debris here than before. | 现在碎片更多了 |
[24:04] | There’s no point wasting our time trying to get through it. | 再浪费时间想打通出口没什么意义 |
[24:06] | We can’t get out this way. | 我们这样出不去的 |
[24:07] | Um, Walter, we have a development! | 沃特 又有新情况了 |
[24:11] | What? | 什么 |
[24:15] | Uh, the wall collapse must’ve buckled the cement floor. | 一定是墙塌了把水泥地面弄弯了 |
[24:17] | The corium is moving faster toward the nuclear rods. | 堆芯熔化物向核燃料棒移动的速度更快了 |
[24:19] | We already said that was a bad thing, right? | 我们已经说过这是坏事 对吧 |
[24:21] | It’ll be Chernobyl 2: The Sequel. | 这会变成切尔诺贝利事件2 续集 |
[24:23] | Nine out of ten sequels are worse than the original. | 续集十有八九都比原版还糟糕 |
[24:25] | Okay, estimating it’s about ten feet from the rods, | 估计离核燃料棒还有3米 |
[24:27] | moving about a foot a minute. | 移动速度是每分钟0.3米 |
[24:29] | That would give you a bit more | 这样的话你们不用担心氧气先用完了 |
[24:30] | oxygen than time, but the point’s moot. | 但是这毫无意义 |
[24:31] | We’re all in the blast zone, | 我们都在爆炸区内 |
[24:32] | and we’re all dead once the blob hits the rod. | 那堆熔化物和核燃料棒一接触我们就死了 |
[24:35] | Oh, great. | 太棒了 |
[24:35] | So no matter what, we go down with the ship? | 无论如何 我们都得和船一起沉入海底 |
[24:39] | Go down with the ship. | 和船一起沉 |
[24:41] | That’s brilliant! | 这主意太棒了 |
[24:42] | Happy, we need to trap the corium! | 乐乐 我们得把堆芯熔化物封住 |
[24:44] | With what? | 用什么封 |
[24:45] | Given the size of this thing, | 按照尺寸 |
[24:46] | we’d need 30 metric tons of concrete. | 我们需要三十吨混凝土 |
[24:48] | So we take down the whole ship! | 所以我们要让整艘船一起沉 |
[24:50] | Now, in order to seal off the corium from the rods, | 为了封住堆芯熔化物不让它接触核燃料棒 |
[24:53] | we implode the building onto itself. | 我们让这栋楼内爆 |
[24:55] | Like the old Tropicana in Vegas. | 就像拉斯维加斯热带花园赌场酒店的老楼 |
[24:57] | I cried when that went down. | 它被拆毁的时候我都哭了 |
[24:59] | You know, a showgirl there made me a man. | 那里面的一个舞女让我变成了真正的男人 |
[25:02] | Now, if charges can be strategically planted, | 如果算好了放炸药的位置 |
[25:03] | then we can cause a bulk of the roof’s concrete | 我们可以让屋顶的大量混凝土 |
[25:05] | to fall on the east side of the cesium rods, | 落在铯棒的东侧 |
[25:07] | creating a barrier between them and the corium. | 在它和堆芯熔化物形成一道屏障 |
[25:11] | Okay, we can’t do that until you’re out of there. | 你们不出来我们不会动手的 |
[25:12] | Being in a collapsing building | 待在一栋马上要塌的楼里 |
[25:14] | isn’t exactly good for your health. | 对健康可没什么好处 |
[25:16] | Just properly set the charges so that the walls and the roof | 你就把炸药放对了保证墙和屋顶 |
[25:18] | collapse inward, creating a temporary tomb, | 向内侧坍塌 造一个临时坟墓就好了 |
[25:21] | and we’ll figure out a way to get out of here. | 我们会想办法出去的 |
[25:22] | What?! How? | 你说什么 怎么出去 |
[25:24] | Uh, I’m not sure yet. | 我现在还不太确定 |
[25:27] | Where do we get the explosives from? | 我们到哪去找炸药 |
[25:29] | Leave that to me. Uh, Toby, | 交给我就行了 托比 |
[25:30] | there have been a million studies on Chernobyl | 过去三十年间 有无数关于 |
[25:32] | in the past 30 years. | 切尔诺贝利的调查研究 |
[25:33] | Find me the schematics | 帮我找到结构图 |
[25:34] | and locate the major support columns. | 确定主要支撑柱的位置 |
[25:36] | Go to Energy Council’s online archives. | 去找能源理事会的在线档案 |
[25:39] | All the plans are there. | 所有的平面图那里都有 |
[25:40] | On it! | 这就去找 |
[25:41] | There could be some decayed walls in here | 里面可能会有腐朽的墙 |
[25:42] | that maybe we could push through with a broken beam. | 也许我们可以从残破的地方出去 |
[25:46] | Walter? | 沃特 |
[25:48] | Beam of sunlight. | 那有光线进来 |
[25:49] | Oh, there’s a hole in the dome, | 穹顶上有个洞 |
[25:50] | and the light’s shining right through the plant’s broken roof. | 光线从那个洞照进来 |
[25:52] | You think it’s big enough to squeeze through? | 你觉得我们可以从那个洞出去吗 |
[25:53] | We won’t know until we get up there, | 只有上去那里才知道 |
[25:55] | but the, the stairs were blown out in the meltdown. | 但是那些楼梯在融化时也被轰没了 |
[25:57] | I didn’t see an elevator. | 我没看到升降机 |
[25:58] | No, but I see a ladder. | 是没有 但是我看到梯子了 |
[26:01] | That is not a ladder. | 那不是梯子 |
[26:02] | No, it will do. How’s your knee feeling? | 是 但可做梯子用 你的膝盖怎么样 |
[26:04] | Terrible. We don’t have a choice, do we? | 很糟糕 我们没得选了 是吧 |
[26:06] | No. Come on. | 是的 上来 |
[26:26] | Here’s two more. | 这儿还有两个 |
[26:27] | There gonna be enough fuel? | 燃料够吗 |
[26:28] | My tank was full. Should be plenty. | 我的油箱是满的 应该够 |
[26:30] | Doesn’t matter how much fuel we have | 如果托比没找到我要的东西 |
[26:32] | if Toby doesn’t get me what I need. | 我们有多少燃料也没用 |
[26:33] | I will always give you what you need, | 你要的东西我都会给你 |
[26:35] | be it emotional, spiritual or romantic. | 不管是情感上的 精神的 或是爱情 |
[26:38] | So, here it is, sugar plum. | 在这呢 甜心 |
[26:40] | There are four major support columns | 靠穹顶的外墙 |
[26:42] | that abut the exterior walls of the dome, | 有四个主要的支柱 |
[26:45] | and I’m sending you 3-D images now. | 我现在给你发3D图过来 |
[26:47] | Walt, we are prepping for detonation. | 沃特 我们正在准备爆炸 |
[26:49] | We need a 20 on the corium, | 我们需要堆芯熔化物的具体位置 |
[26:50] | but more importantly, you and Paige! | 但是更重要的是你和佩吉的位置 |
[26:53] | The corium’s five feet away! | 堆芯熔化物离我们1.5米远 |
[26:55] | It’s moving faster than projected! | 而且比预计流得快 |
[26:57] | As for me and Paige, we’re almost at the top. | 至于我和佩吉 我们快爬到顶了 |
[27:00] | Yeah, with only four minutes of air, and this | 是啊 只有四分钟的氧气 |
[27:03] | climbing’s making us use it faster. | 而且向上爬氧气用得更快 |
[27:05] | My knee is slowing us down, | 我的膝盖拖了我们后腿 |
[27:07] | so you just go, and I’ll catch up. | 你先走吧 我会追上来的 |
[27:09] | No! | 不行 |
[27:11] | We’re getting out of here together! | 我们要一起出去 |
[27:27] | These are the exact coordinates Toby gave us. | 这些是托比给我们的精确坐标 |
[27:29] | Here’s the wire. | 给你线 |
[27:30] | Okay. | 好的 |
[27:32] | Three drums to go. | 还有三个油桶 |
[27:33] | Okay, let’s move! | 好了 行动起来 |
[27:49] | Keeping your arms out lowers your center of gravity. | 张开双臂 降低你的重心 |
[27:53] | It’s-it’s why those tightrope walkers use those poles. | 这是为什么那些走钢丝者会用长杆来平衡 |
[27:56] | Please don’t say “Tightrope.” | 拜托不要说钢丝 |
[27:58] | That’s okay. So, we’re almost at the end. | 没关系 我们马上走到头了 |
[28:01] | We’ll be able to use those ladders | 我们可以用那些梯子 |
[28:03] | and get outside the dome. | 从穹顶爬出去 |
[28:06] | Walter! | 沃特 |
[28:07] | Oh, God, Walter! | 天呐 沃特 |
[28:13] | You lost your oxygen! Whatever you do, do not breathe in! | 你的氧气罐掉了 千万不要呼吸 |
[28:20] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[28:21] | Walter is hanging from a beam. | 沃特悬在横梁上 |
[28:23] | He lost his tank, and he cannot pull himself up! | 他的氧气罐掉了 他爬不上来 |
[28:25] | Of course he can’t. His muscles are deprived of oxygen. | 他当然不行 缺氧导致他肌肉无力 |
[28:28] | He needs air! | 他需要氧气 |
[28:29] | I only have a few seconds myself. | 我也只剩几秒钟的氧气了 |
[28:31] | What do I do? | 我该怎么办 |
[28:36] | Okay, we’re gonna get out of here together. | 我们会一起出去的 |
[28:46] | Paige? Walt? | 佩吉 沃特 |
[28:48] | I can’t hear anything. | 我什么都听不到 |
[28:49] | Oh, no. Is that smooching? | 不是吧 他们是在接吻吗 |
[28:51] | Holy CPR-mour. She’s kissing life into the son of a gun. | 我的天 她在吻那个混蛋给他传送氧气 |
[29:21] | Guys, I know you’re both holding your breath | 伙计们 我知道你们正憋着气 |
[29:22] | and you can’t answer, but you’d better move it ’cause | 没法回答 但是你们得快点 |
[29:24] | the corium’s gonna hit the rods in less than two minutes! | 堆芯熔化物不到两分钟就要到核燃料棒了 |
[29:32] | We made it. | 我们出来了 |
[29:33] | Great. Now what? There’s no way down. | 很好 现在怎么办 没法下去 |
[29:36] | Actually, there is. | 事实上 有办法 |
[29:38] | I just didn’t mention it earlier. | 我只是没早点告诉你 |
[29:39] | ‘Cause it’s borderline insane? | 因为近似疯狂吗 |
[29:40] | Uh, it goes slightly beyond the border. | 是疯狂得有点过头 |
[29:47] | The corium must be eating into the reactor wall. | 堆芯熔化物一定侵蚀了反应堆外壁 |
[29:49] | Hey, guys, move it or lose it! | 伙计们 赶紧走 否则要没命了 |
[29:53] | Quick. Come here. | 快点 这边 |
[29:54] | Okay, I noticed that flagpole when we came in. | 我们进来时我留意到那个旗竿 |
[29:56] | That and this extension cord are our way down. | 那个和这个电线能帮我们下去 |
[29:58] | We just need to find a cinder block. | 我们只是需要找到个大石头 |
[30:01] | Baffled. | 不明白 |
[30:02] | Ditto! | 我也不明白 |
[30:03] | Oh. Hold that. | 拿好 |
[30:05] | No idea what he’s gonna do. | 完全不明白他要做什么 |
[30:10] | Airplane battery. | 飞机电池 |
[30:12] | All will be clear in a moment. | 马上就见分晓 |
[30:15] | That moment better be less than 90 seconds, | 见分晓最好不要超过90秒 |
[30:17] | ’cause by then I got to implode that nuke plant | 因为那时候我就会让核电站内爆 |
[30:18] | so we can stop this nuclear Armageddon. | 才能阻止这场世界末日的核大战 |
[30:20] | We’ll be down well before then! | 那之前我们就能下来 |
[30:22] | Okay. Get in close. | 好了 靠近点儿 |
[30:24] | Face-to-face. | 面对面 |
[30:26] | Are we just gonna jump? | 我们是要跳下去吗 |
[30:27] | Sort of. We just need to pull that chunk | 差不多 我们只是需要把石头拉下房顶 |
[30:28] | of cement off the roof and let physics do its thing. | 剩下的就交给物理学 |
[30:31] | I think I know what he’s gonna do. It could work. | 我想我知道他要做什么了 应该会成功 |
[30:33] | Or they could die. | 或者他们都会死 |
[30:34] | I can hear you! | 我还在听着呢 |
[30:36] | Okay, as soon as they’re down, I’ll hit the terminal | 一旦他们下来 我会用这红线引爆 |
[30:37] | with the red wire and down comes the building. | 大楼会倒塌 |
[30:40] | Less than one minute! | 不到一分钟了 |
[30:41] | I need you to press in tighter. | 我要你抱紧 |
[30:45] | Oh, my God. This is happening. | 天呐 真要跳了 |
[30:47] | We are gonna jump off of here | 我们要从这跳下去 |
[30:48] | with an extension cord to break our fall. | 用电线阻止我们下落 |
[30:51] | Not just an extension. We also have the law of conservation | 不仅仅是电线 还有角动量 |
[30:54] | of angular momentum to help us out. | 守恒定律帮我们 |
[30:56] | Okay, done. | 好了 |
[30:57] | 35 seconds! | 35秒 |
[30:58] | Once I yank that cement off the roof, | 一旦我拉下那石头 |
[30:59] | things are gonna happen real fast. | 整个过程会非常快 |
[31:01] | Okay. | 好的 |
[31:01] | Okay, look at me. | 看着我 |
[31:03] | Please have faith that I’m right. | 相信我是对的 |
[31:07] | Okay, when I say “Now,” We step off. | 听我口令往2下跳 |
[31:09] | I’m just not gonna look. | 我不打算看 |
[31:10] | I think that’s wise! | 明智的选择 |
[31:11] | Now! | 跳 |
[31:32] | See? Physics. | 看 物理学 |
[31:33] | Quick! Untie ’em! | 快 给他们松绑 |
[31:35] | In Russia, we have phrase for this kind of trick. | 在俄国 我们用这样的词形容你的行为 |
[31:37] | Loose translation, “Bananas crazy”! | 翻译过来就是”超级疯狂” |
[31:40] | Guys, if my calculations are right, | 伙计们 如果我的计算是对的 |
[31:42] | eight seconds until meltdown. | 还有8秒就熔毁了 |
[31:43] | I got to flip this flapjack! Hurry! | 我要动手了 快点 |
[31:45] | Optimally, they need to be 400 feet from the implosion. | 他们最好离爆炸点122米 |
[31:47] | Then I guess we’ll have to be a little under optimal. | 我想我们不能太追求完美 |
[31:49] | Time’s up! | 时间到 |
[31:54] | Run! | 快跑 |
[32:14] | Guys! Sound off! Anyone! Please! | 人呢 没声音 说句话 |
[32:25] | We’re fine. | 我们没事 |
[32:26] | Fine, | 没事 |
[32:27] | but very dirty. | 但非常脏 |
[32:28] | Did it work? | 成功了么 |
[32:29] | Uh, once again, if it hadn’t, | 再说一遍 如果没成功 |
[32:30] | we’d be dead by now. | 我们早死了 |
[32:31] | We’ll give the Energy Council the placement coordinates | 我们会在晚上之前把石棺的安置方案 |
[32:33] | for the sarcophagus by evening. | 交给核能源理事会 |
[32:34] | But please do us a favor and have it in place by morning. | 但请帮个忙在早上之前把它放好 |
[32:38] | Done. | 成交 |
[32:39] | Oh, you know what I could use right now? | 你知道我现在想干什么吗 |
[32:41] | A scalding radiation exposure shower and an iodine shake? | 洗个滚烫的辐射浴加碘酒奶昔 |
[32:44] | Took the words right out of my mouth. | 你说对了 |
[32:49] | It’s a mixture of parsley, | 这里面混了欧芹 |
[32:50] | kale, onions, which contain vitamins | 羽衣甘蓝 洋葱 富含维生素 |
[32:53] | and free radicals which will scavenge the… | 还有自由基 能清除 |
[32:56] | nuclear radiation in our bodies. | 我们身体里的核辐射 |
[32:58] | Doesn’t sound too terrible. | 听起来不是很糟 |
[32:59] | And cod. | 还有鳕鱼 |
[33:01] | Oh, boy. | 天哪 |
[33:01] | Which is also high in iodine. | 同样富含碘 |
[33:03] | Which is necessary. You didn’t get deadly exposure, | 同样必要 虽然你们没有受到大量辐射 |
[33:05] | but you got the equivalent of three full body CAT scans in a day. | 但也相当于一天内做三次全身CAT扫描 |
[33:07] | So bottoms up. | 所以干杯吧 |
[33:14] | Oh, that looks awful. | 看起来很糟 |
[33:15] | Painfully gross. | 恶心得难受 |
[33:16] | I would be chugging it with you, but… | 我愿意和你们一起喝 但 |
[33:18] | since Ralphy and I didn’t go to Chernobyl… | 鉴于我和拉尔夫没有去切尔诺贝利 |
[33:25] | You better save me a slice or this goes on your head. | 你最好给我留一块不然我就倒你头上 |
[33:43] | Ask her. | 请她一起去 |
[33:45] | There’s… | 有 |
[33:47] | there’s risk involved, | 有风险 |
[33:48] | you know? If it doesn’t work… | 你知道么 如果失败了 |
[33:50] | Sh-She’s important to me, so I can’t. | 她对我很重要 所以我不能 |
[33:52] | There’s risk involved. | 这里面有风险 |
[33:53] | You dove off a building with the woman. | 你和她跳下了一个建筑 |
[33:55] | She literally took the plunge with you. | 她真真切切地跟你一起跳了下来 |
[33:58] | Physically plummeting does not correlate to emotional risk. | 身体上的下落和心理上的冒险没有关系 |
[34:00] | She kissed life into you. | 她给你呼进氧气 |
[34:02] | She was sharing oxygen. | 她只是在分给我氧气 |
[34:04] | Walter, she trusts you, you trust her. | 沃尔特 她信任你 你也信任他 |
[34:06] | That is the basis of any lasting relationship, | 只是任何持久关系的基础 |
[34:09] | even for people like us. | 包括我们这类人 |
[34:12] | You know me. Can you even calculate the level | 你了解我 你能算出评论你的私人生活 |
[34:15] | of discomfort it brings me to comment on your personal life? | 让我有多么不舒服么 |
[34:19] | Okay, I wouldn’t do it, | 我要不是看你在作死 |
[34:21] | not unless I saw you doing yourself grave harm. | 我是不会这么做的 |
[34:25] | I’m your friend. You can trust me. | 我是你的朋友 你可以相信我 |
[34:28] | So believe me when I say you can trust her. | 所以相信我 你可以信任她 |
[34:32] | I don’t even know if she likes jazz. | 我甚至不知道她喜不喜欢爵士乐 |
[34:33] | No one likes jazz. | 没人喜欢爵士乐 |
[34:34] | It’s about spending time together. | 关键是共度时光 |
[34:36] | Ask her. | 请她一起去 |
[34:44] | Hi. Team Scorpion. | 您好 天蝎小队 |
[34:45] | She’s on the phone. | 她在接电话 |
[34:47] | When she’s off. | 等她打完 |
[34:57] | Hey, big brain. I’m taking the company car. | 大脑袋 我要用公车 |
[35:02] | Keys, please. | 给我钥匙 |
[35:05] | W-We don’t have a company car. | 我们没有公车 |
[35:07] | Your new car is the company car. | 你的新车就是 |
[35:09] | We voted. It’s really nice. | 我们投票决定的 很棒 |
[35:10] | I need it, I’m in the company. | 我需要它 我是公司的一员 |
[35:12] | Keys, please. | 给我钥匙 |
[35:13] | – Smell ya later. – Yeah. | -待会见 -好 |
[35:18] | Sure. | 当然 |
[35:19] | Okay, bye. | 再见 |
[35:27] | Are you-you feeling okay? | 你没事吧 |
[35:28] | Do you need more fish shake? | 要不要再来点鳕鱼混合饮料 |
[35:30] | Oh, no. No, I’ve had, I’ve had plenty. | 不 不 我 我喝够了 |
[35:34] | Th-Thank you for, uh, giving me that breath of air. | 谢谢你给我的氧气 |
[35:38] | Yeah, of course. | 别客气 |
[35:39] | And for-for trusting me to jump off the building. | 也谢谢你信我跟我一起跳下去 |
[35:45] | Just do it. | 直接问吧 |
[35:47] | So, have we ever, uh, discussed jazz music… before? | 我们以前有没有讨论过爵士乐 |
[35:52] | ‘C-Cause, you know, some people think that it’s just… | 因为 你知道的 有些人觉得它只是 |
[35:54] | it’s, uh, improvised chaos. But, actually, uh, | 只是即兴的噪音 但 实际上 |
[35:58] | great works c-can be charted mathematically. | 通过计算可以创作出好作品 |
[36:03] | It really helps in the, uh, appreciation. | 真的可以陶冶情操 |
[36:06] | I didn’t know that. | 是么 |
[36:07] | Why are you bringing this up? | 说这个干吗 |
[36:09] | Well, I-I have these tickets… | 我有两张票 |
[36:21] | Well, you can take that if you want. | 你想接就接吧 |
[36:22] | No, no. I-I can call him back. | 不 不 我可以再打给他 |
[36:24] | You were talking about those tickets. | 你说这些票怎么了 |
[36:26] | Yeah. So, I wanted to, um… | 是的 所以 我想 |
[36:29] | uh, ask if y-you, uh, would like to go to the… | 问你 愿不愿意去 |
[36:33] | Lake Tahoe Jazz and Heritage Festival. | 太浩湖爵士乐民俗节 |
[36:39] | I’d… | 我 |
[36:43] | With-with Tim. | 和蒂姆一起 |
[36:46] | T-Tim? | 蒂姆 |
[36:47] | Yeah. Well, you know, I, um… | 对 你知道的 我 |
[36:50] | I bought them, uh, to go with Linda, | 我买了票 想和琳达一起去 |
[36:53] | but, uh, you know, now that that’s defunct, | 但是 现在去不成了 |
[36:55] | they’re, they’re available. | 票 票就闲置了 |
[37:05] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[37:07] | Yeah, I’ll… | 我会 |
[37:08] | I’ll ask Tim to go, if he wants. | 我问问他愿不愿意去 |
[37:12] | Good. | 好 |
[37:14] | Enjoy. | 玩的开心 |
[37:38] | Fargas, you’re late. | 法格斯 你迟到了 |
[37:39] | If you wanted prompt, you should have gone to a regular jeweler. | 你想要准时服务 就该找正规珠宝商 |
[37:42] | Regular jeweler wouldn’t take the job. Gimme. | 正规珠宝商不做这个 给我吧 |
[37:48] | This is no jab at your lady, | 不是有意冒犯你的女朋友 |
[37:49] | but unless she’s incarcerated, | 但用这个做戒指你肯定完蛋 |
[37:51] | you’re not gonna get away with that as a ring. | 除非她在蹲监狱 |
[37:53] | This is perfect. She’s gonna love it. | 太完美了 她会喜欢的 |
[37:56] | Your funeral. | 你就等死吧 |
[38:09] | Check this out, Sly. | 怎么样 希尔 |
[38:11] | Is this perfect or wh… | 是不是很完美 |