时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Meet my new trainee. Tim Armstrong. | 这位是我的新学员 蒂姆·阿姆斯特朗 |
[00:05] | Hello. | 各位好 |
[00:06] | There’s nothing more stunning | 稍微带有一点不完美的完美 |
[00:07] | than seeing perfection with a slight imperfection. | 是最动人的 |
[00:11] | So I wanted to ask if y-you, uh, would like to go to the | 我想问你 愿不愿意去 |
[00:14] | Lake Tahoe Jazz and Heritage Festival. | 太浩湖爵士乐民俗节 |
[00:17] | Oh, I… | 我 |
[00:20] | With-with Tim. | 和蒂姆一起 |
[00:23] | Yeah, I’ll… | 我会… |
[00:25] | I’ll ask Tim to go, if he wants. | 我问问他愿不愿意去 |
[00:28] | Check this out, Sly. | 怎么样 希尔 |
[00:30] | Is this perfect or what? | 是不是很完美 |
[00:48] | Morning, Doc. | 早啊 医生 |
[00:50] | Water? | 喝水吗 |
[00:52] | You’ve been out for a while. | 你昏迷好一阵了 |
[00:54] | Suit yourself. | 随你便 |
[00:55] | I’d keep my strength up if I were you, but… | 我劝你保持体力 |
[00:58] | Gonna be a very big day. | 今天要很忙的 |
[01:07] | My uncle used to play this for me when I was a kid. | 我小时候我叔叔常放这个给我听 |
[01:09] | Taught me guitar to this music. | 教我用吉他弹这个音乐 |
[01:11] | Albert Ayler, Cannonball Adderley, | 艾伯特·艾勒 加农炮·艾德利 |
[01:12] | Max Roach– I mean, sound track of my youth. | 麦克斯·罗奇 青年时代的音乐记忆啊 |
[01:16] | I thought I had a rough childhood. | 我还以为我童年过得凄惨呢 |
[01:17] | You don’t like jazz? | 你不喜欢爵士乐吗 |
[01:18] | No. | 不 |
[01:19] | I don’t like touching shopping cart handles. | 我不喜欢摸购物车的把手 |
[01:21] | I hate free-form jazz. I prefer verse, | 我痛恨自由式爵士乐 我更喜欢主歌 |
[01:24] | chorus, middle eight. A nice pattern. Not chaos. | 副歌 中八音区 美妙的旋律 而非混乱 |
[01:27] | That is what makes it great, though. | 但这就是它的了不起之处 |
[01:29] | You have to listen for the notes they’re not playing. | 你得听到他们没演奏出来的音符 |
[01:31] | I wish all the notes were the notes they’re not playing. | 真希望他们什么音符都不演奏 |
[01:34] | Cabe, isn’t there a no-music policy in the garage? | 凯布 车库不是该禁止音乐播放吗 |
[01:36] | Better not be. I just got the Conway Twitty box set. | 最好别 我刚买了康威·特威蒂套装 |
[01:39] | What’s a Conway Twitty? | 那是什么 |
[01:42] | Saved by the bell, kid. | 铃声救了你一命 小子 |
[01:44] | Oh, it’s a record. | 是唱片啊 |
[01:46] | I thought the ferret got stuck behind the water bottle again. | 我以为雪貂又卡在水瓶后面了 |
[01:48] | Walter, I wanted to say thank you again for the festival tickets. | 沃特 我想再次感谢你给的音乐节票 |
[01:52] | Love the music, never been to Tahoe. | 我很喜欢那音乐 又从没去过太浩湖 |
[01:53] | Paige and I are really excited. | 佩吉和我很期待 |
[01:54] | Yes. Thank you, that was very generous. | 是啊 多谢 你太好心了 |
[01:57] | Albóndigas. | 肉丸 |
[02:02] | Uh, boss? Why did you blurt out the name for a Mexican meatball? | 老大 你为什么说出了墨西哥肉丸 |
[02:05] | I don’t know. Maybe I’m hungry. | 不知道 或许我饿了 |
[02:06] | Well, maybe it’s because | 或许是因为 |
[02:07] | the idea of Tim and Paige going off together | 想到蒂姆和佩吉要一起 |
[02:09] | for an entire weekend is too upsetting for words? | 去度周末让你难过得说不出话 |
[02:11] | So you just said… any word? | 所以你随便说了个词 |
[02:14] | If I want an analysis, I will ask Dr. Curtis. | 如果我需要分析 我会找柯蒂斯博士的 |
[02:17] | Actually, come to think of it, where is Toby? | 说起来 托比呢 |
[02:19] | I didn’t see my car in the parking lot. | 我的车也不在停车场 |
[02:21] | Oh, the company car? | 公车吗 |
[02:21] | About that– I missed the vote | 关于那个 我的车被票选为公车时 |
[02:23] | when my car became the company car. | 我没投上票 |
[02:25] | Well, it was a landslide. Your vote wouldn’t have mattered. | 选情一边倒 你投不投都无所谓 |
[02:27] | Is that hat-wearing dipstick here? | 那个戴帽子的油头在吗 |
[02:29] | Hey, why are you so hot? | 干吗这么火大 |
[02:31] | ‘Cause he didn’t answer my phone calls last night, | 因为他昨晚不接我电话 |
[02:33] | he blew off our breakfast, and he won’t respond to my texts. | 早餐没出现 又不回我短信 |
[02:35] | That’s strange. | 好奇怪 |
[02:36] | Is it? Or is it the typical garbage he used to pull | 是吗 还是说这跟他过去 |
[02:38] | when he was on a gambling bender? | 赌博上瘾后的表现如出一辙 |
[02:40] | Happy, I know Toby, and if… | 乐乐 我了解托比 如果 |
[02:44] | Actually, he might be gambling. | 其实 他可能是在赌博 |
[02:45] | Do you think something might be wrong? | 你觉得可能是出事了吗 |
[02:46] | Wrong? | 出事 |
[02:47] | Like what? | 什么样的事 |
[02:48] | Appreciate the heads up. | 多谢提醒 |
[02:50] | Okay, team, most likely nothing, but I’m passing along the info. | 各位 可能没什么 但我还是说一下 |
[02:53] | Was just informed that Mark Collins | 刚得知马克·柯林斯 |
[02:55] | has escaped his mental health hospital. | 从他的精神病院逃出来了 |
[02:57] | What? | 什么 |
[02:57] | Was this confirmed? | 已经确认了吗 |
[02:58] | 100%. He cheeked his sedative, | 百分百 他没服用镇定剂 |
[03:00] | ground it up, dropped it in a guard’s coffee, | 收集起来 偷放在了守卫的咖啡里 |
[03:02] | stole his walkie, | 偷了他的对讲 |
[03:04] | exited out a side door during the rec hour. | 在休息时间从侧门离开了 |
[03:06] | Remember, this is a hospital, not a prison. | 记住 那是家医院 不是监狱 |
[03:07] | Toby’s testimony sent that nutbar | 托比昨天的证词害那个疯子 |
[03:09] | back to the cuckoo factory just yesterday, | 又回到了精神病院 |
[03:10] | then he breaks out and now Toby’s missing. | 然后他就逃出来了 而现在托比又不见了 |
[03:12] | The odds of coincidence are infinitesimal. | 几乎不可能是巧合 |
[03:15] | Look, you’re all clearly concerned. | 你们显然都很担心 |
[03:16] | Let’s just track his cell phone. | 我们追踪他的手机吧 |
[03:17] | After Toby put tracking software on Happy’s phone, | 托比给乐乐的手机安了追踪软件后 |
[03:20] | these guys blocked the GPS on their cars and cells. | 他们都屏蔽了手机和车上的定位系统 |
[03:23] | I… actually have a general idea | 我倒是大致知道 |
[03:26] | of the direction Toby was heading. | 托比去哪了 |
[03:27] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[03:28] | He just mentioned that he was heading downtown. | 他提到过他要去市区 |
[03:30] | You’re lying. | 你撒谎 |
[03:31] | What? | 什么 |
[03:31] | Okay, what else do you know? | 你还知道什么 |
[03:32] | He just told me that he was heading downtown | 他就说他要去市区 |
[03:34] | and I know he hates freeway traffic, | 我知道他讨厌高速拥堵 |
[03:36] | so I’m sure that he was taking Olympic. | 所以我猜他走了奥林匹克大道 |
[03:37] | Okay, so we hack into the city’s traffic cams | 好的 我们黑入城市交通监控 |
[03:42] | and look at the intersections that he might have been | 看看他开车时可能经过的 |
[03:44] | at the time he was driving. | 十字路口 |
[03:45] | Around 6:30. | 大概是6:30 |
[03:47] | Okay, you know something that you’re not telling me. | 好吧 你隐瞒了你知道的什么事 |
[03:50] | You’re scaring me. | 你吓到我了 |
[03:50] | Good. | 很好 |
[03:51] | Here it is. Okay, here’s my car | 找到了 那是我的车 |
[03:54] | at Olympic and Olive, then Olympic and Midway, | 出现在奥林匹克和奥利弗街口 然后是中路街口 |
[03:58] | and then… it’s gone. | 然后 不见了 |
[04:00] | So he stopped somewhere on Olympic between Midway and Hill. | 那么他停在了奥林匹克大道 中路和山街之间 |
[04:03] | Let’s check it out. | 我们去看看 |
[04:05] | What do you got there, some kind of science project? | 那是什么 科学作业吗 |
[04:06] | You’re not gonna joke your way out of this one, Tobias. | 别想靠玩笑逃脱了 托拜厄斯 |
[04:09] | No, today is a very serious day. | 今天是很严肃的 |
[04:12] | It’s a die magno. | 是很棒的一天 |
[04:15] | That’s Latin. | 那是拉丁语 |
[04:17] | I like talking in dead languages | 我喜欢用消亡的语言 |
[04:20] | to remind humanity that we are as ephemeral | 以提醒人类我们跟自己所说的语言一样 |
[04:24] | as the words that leave our lips. | 生命非常短暂 |
[04:27] | Glad to see the psych ward worked out for you. | 很高兴精神病院对你有这么大的帮助 |
[04:29] | You can mock me all you want, | 你想怎么嘲笑我都行 |
[04:30] | but when my work is done… | 但等我完成了 |
[04:34] | nobody will be laughing. | 没人会笑得出来 |
[04:39] | What work is that? | 你要做什么 |
[04:40] | Conversing to humanize yourself. That’s cute. | 通过对话显露自己的人性 真可爱 |
[04:43] | When you’re committed, Toby, | 被收治入院后 托比 |
[04:47] | when your freedom | 自由 |
[04:48] | and your dignity are ripped from you, | 和尊严都被剥夺后 |
[04:51] | all you have left is time. | 人就只剩时间了 |
[04:53] | Now, I spent my time on research for BBI: | 我把时间都花在BBI研究上 |
[04:58] | brain-to-brain interface. | 即脑间对接 |
[04:59] | Now, I was limited, of course, by what I could accomplish | 我当时自然很受限 在软垫病室里 |
[05:02] | in a padded room, but one day, | 无法大展拳脚 但有一天 |
[05:04] | reading a newspaper, I saw an obituary. | 我读报时看到了一则讣告 |
[05:09] | Megan O’Brien Dodd. | 梅根·奥布莱恩·多德 |
[05:11] | Never took Sylvester as the marrying type. | 没想到希尔维斯特居然会结婚 |
[05:14] | “Mrs. Dodd is survived by a brother | “多德夫人的弟弟仍然在世 |
[05:17] | who fought valiantly to save her life.” | 在她生前 他曾拼尽全力拯救她的生命” |
[05:20] | That sentimental drivel made me realize that | 这么煽情 让我意识到 |
[05:23] | Walter must have tried some kind of brain save. | 沃特肯定试过保存大脑 |
[05:27] | So that’s what I want. | 我就想要这个 |
[05:29] | I want his neurological research to complete my own. | 我想要他对神经学的研究成果 完善我的研究 |
[05:32] | Collins, | 柯林斯 |
[05:33] | Walter isn’t gonna give you anything. | 沃特什么都不会给你 |
[05:35] | Oh, except that he will. | 你错了 |
[05:38] | I’m going to motivate him to do so. | 我会让他给我的 |
[05:41] | Toby’s hat is in the passenger seat. | 托比的帽子在座位上 |
[05:43] | He never goes anywhere without that stupid hat. | 他去哪儿都不会不戴这顶帽子的 |
[05:46] | Forget about the hat. Who goes anywhere without their cell phone and keys? | 别管帽子了 谁会不带手机和钥匙就走 |
[05:50] | It’s cracked. | 被摔坏了 |
[05:51] | What was he even doing here? | 他到底来这里干什么了 |
[05:52] | Hold on. He was sending a text to Sly. | 等等 他在给希尔发短信 |
[05:56] | “Check this out, Sly. | “快看这个 希尔 |
[05:57] | Is this perfect or what?” What does that mean? | 是不是超完美” 这是什么意思 |
[05:59] | I’m not sure. | 我也不确定 |
[06:00] | You’re lying again. | 你又在撒谎了 |
[06:03] | Sly? | 希尔 |
[06:04] | Kid, if you know something, share it. | 你要是有线索 就说出来 |
[06:06] | I swear to you, I-if I knew anything relevant to where Toby is, | 我发誓 如果我知道跟他在哪儿相关的线索 |
[06:09] | I-I would share it. | 我绝对会告诉大家 |
[06:15] | Hello? | 喂 |
[06:16] | Hello, old friend. You looking for someone? | 老朋友你好啊 在找人吗 |
[06:22] | Collins, I promise this will not turn out well for you. | 柯林斯 我告诉你 你会自食其果的 |
[06:25] | Maybe, | 也许吧 |
[06:25] | maybe not. But I promise you | 也许不会 但我向你保证 |
[06:28] | it definitely will not turn out well for Toby | 托比的结局不会太好看 |
[06:30] | unless you give me what I want, | 除非你满足我的要求 |
[06:32] | namely all the research you did for Megan. | 把你为梅根做的研究成果给我 |
[06:35] | Why the hell does he want that? | 他要那个干什么 |
[06:36] | Do I hear the fed who helped send me away? | 这是那位把我抓起来的警官吗 |
[06:39] | He’d better be the only cop on this thing, | 这件事最好不要让其他警察知道 |
[06:40] | otherwise Scorpy’s gonna have a seat to fill. | 否则小天蝎就要少一条腿了 |
[06:43] | Understood. Now, why do you want my work? | 好的 所以你要我的研究干什么 |
[06:45] | Because | 因为… |
[06:46] | I’m gonna finally complete all the BBI research that I started over a decade ago. | 我终于要完成十多年前开始的脑间对接研究了 |
[06:50] | Now, to set the scene, | 给大家介绍下布景 |
[06:52] | we’ve got the doc strapped to a metal chair, | 医生被绑在金属椅子上 |
[06:55] | which is hooked into a live battery from a stolen car. | 而椅子连接着偷来的车电池 |
[06:59] | If you don’t send your work to the untraceable e-mail account | 我已经把一个无法追踪的邮件账户发给你了 |
[07:02] | I just forwarded you in the next half hour, | 如果半小时内你不把研究成果发过去 |
[07:04] | Toby is toast. Now, the way I see this: | 托比就完了 简而言之 |
[07:07] | whether he gets hurt or not is up to you. | 他是否受伤 取决于你 |
[07:10] | Oh, and Walter? | 对了 沃特 |
[07:11] | You should have never kicked me off the team. | 你不该把我开除的 |
[07:15] | He’s crazier than ever. | 他比以前更疯狂了 |
[07:16] | Okay, just give him the research and end this. | 好 那就把研究结果给他 一了百了 |
[07:18] | You know I can’t do that. | 你知道这样不行 |
[07:19] | Like hell you can’t. | 为什么不行 |
[07:20] | Why can’t you give him what he wants? | 你为什么不能满足他的要求 |
[07:21] | BBI– brain-to-brain interface– it allows people | BBI 脑间对接 就是可以让人 |
[07:23] | with strategically placed skull electrodes | 通过在头骨中植入电极 |
[07:25] | to communicate with each other via thoughts. | 从而实现思想直接交流 |
[07:28] | It’s rudimentary right now– | 现在还没有完全成熟 |
[07:29] | you can tell if someone’s thinking left, right, yes or no | 通过接收他人脑内电极发出的电信号 |
[07:30] | by picking up on their brain’s unique electrical signals. | 就能看出对方在想什么 左或右 是或否 |
[07:33] | But a mind like Collins’ can advance that science to where | 但是像柯林斯这样的大脑 可以将这项技术升级 |
[07:35] | a sensitive enough neurological implant can read | 研发出一个足够敏感的神经植入器 |
[07:37] | the electrical impulses of someone close to it, | 自动接收周围人的电脉冲 |
[07:40] | even if that person doesn’t have any electrodes on them. | 就算对方并没有连接任何电极 |
[07:43] | Mind reading? | 也就是读心 |
[07:44] | If Collins combines his research with mine, | 如果柯林斯把他的研究跟我的结合 |
[07:46] | then can you imagine the privacy issues, | 然后创造出这种设备 |
[07:47] | the security concerns, if he has that tech? | 你们想想 那些隐私问题 安保问题 |
[07:49] | Or if he sells it to someone else. | 或者他把这个设备卖给别人 |
[07:51] | Or just puts it online for free because he’s crazy. | 或者可能直接免费发到网上 毕竟他是个疯子 |
[07:53] | Okay, you guys are wasting time. | 好吧 你们在浪费时间 |
[07:55] | You’re gonna let Toby get tortured? | 你们要让托比受折磨吗 |
[07:56] | No, no, we problem-solve by breaking down what we already know. | 不 我们要分析所知信息 解决问题 |
[07:59] | Okay, so… | 好… |
[08:01] | All right, we all heard that his call was distorted. | 我们都听到电话里他的声音扭曲 |
[08:03] | I bet he used a patch to make those cell calls through a ham radio. | 他肯定是通过自制无线电系统打来的电话 |
[08:07] | It’s nearly impossible to track those down. | 几乎不可能追踪 |
[08:09] | Okay, so Sly and I go back to the garage with Cabe, | 好 所以我跟希尔和凯布一起回车库 |
[08:12] | who calls the FCC to get specs on radio transmission in SoCal. | 联系美国通信委员会 查南加州所有无线电台 |
[08:16] | But how do you know he stayed local? | 你怎么知道他就在南卡罗来纳州州 |
[08:17] | He’s a fugitive most likely in a stolen car | 他是个逃犯 偷了一辆车 |
[08:19] | with a kidnap victim in the back. | 还绑架了人质 |
[08:22] | He wouldn’t want to get pulled over so he wouldn’t drive far. | 肯定不会冒险被人拦停 所以不会走远 |
[08:23] | Okay, Paige– you, Happy and Tim | 佩吉 你跟乐乐和蒂姆 |
[08:26] | go to the hospital Collins escaped from. | 去柯林斯逃跑的医院 |
[08:28] | The one place where we know he isn’t. | 可他肯定不会在那里 |
[08:29] | Toby would be the first person to say, | 托比如果在 就会跟你解释 |
[08:31] | if you want to learn a plan, you learn the man. | 想了解一个人的计划 先了解这个人 |
[08:33] | Right? We need to see where Collins | 对吧 我们要看清楚过去两年间 |
[08:35] | spent the last two years scheming. | 柯林斯所在的地方 |
[08:37] | I assure you, we already searched every inch of his room. | 我向你保证 我们已经搜遍了他的房间 |
[08:40] | We like to be thorough. | 我们想保证万无一失 |
[08:41] | We’re looking for any writing Collins may have done, | 要找到柯林斯的任何手写资料 |
[08:44] | anything where he laid out his plan. | 任何他可以用来做计划的东西 |
[08:45] | Writing implements aren’t allowed in the rooms. | 房间里不允许放书写工具 |
[08:47] | They can be fashioned into weapons. | 因为可以改制成武器 |
[08:48] | Yeah, well, the last time we were with Collins | 对 但是我们上次跟柯林斯见面时 |
[08:51] | we found his collection of notebooks. | 找到了他的一系列笔记本 |
[08:52] | Collins is visual, writes down everything | 柯林斯习惯写下来 |
[08:54] | so that he can see it. | 为了让自己能看到 |
[08:55] | That’s how he planned the escape and the kidnapping. | 他就是这样计划逃跑和绑架的 |
[08:57] | Not in here, he didn’t. | 在这里肯定没写 |
[08:58] | No pen, no pencils– strict policy. | 什么笔都不允许 规定很严格 |
[09:00] | Where else did Collins get time alone? | 柯林斯在哪里可以独处吗 |
[09:01] | He worked in the kitchen in the east wing. | 他在东区的厨房工作过 |
[09:03] | He was alone in there for clean-up duty. | 独自负责过打扫工作 |
[09:04] | I’m gonna comm up, I’m gonna check out the mess hall. | 我戴着通信器 去看看食堂 |
[09:06] | Okay, let us know what you find. | 好 有发现告诉我们 |
[09:07] | Will do. | 好的 |
[09:08] | Okay, someone recently resewed this. | 这个是重新缝制的 |
[09:10] | Hey, uh, hey, excuse me. | 等等 你要做什么 |
[09:14] | What the heck is that? | 什么情况 |
[09:16] | Uh, you had your microwave replaced recently, didn’t you? | 你们最近是不是换了微波炉 |
[09:18] | Stopped working. How’d you know? | 之前坏掉了 你怎么知道 |
[09:20] | Collins tore its guts out | 柯林斯费尽心思 |
[09:21] | so that he could build a wireless signal booster. | 造了一个无线信号增强器 |
[09:23] | We don’t allow patients Internet access. | 我们不允许病人使用网络的 |
[09:25] | Their use of the computer lab | 他们去电脑房 |
[09:26] | is strictly for games and educational CDs. | 只能玩游戏或者看教育视频 |
[09:29] | Does the admin building across the quad have Internet access? | 院子对面的主楼有网络吗 |
[09:32] | Well, of course. | 当然有 |
[09:33] | Okay, so he figured out how to pump your signal | 好 他一定是想办法截取了你们的信号 |
[09:35] | and get on the information superhighway. | 然后迈上了信息的高速公路 |
[09:37] | We need to see your computer lab. | 我们得看看你们的电脑房 |
[09:38] | FCC’s e-mailing you a map of the radio towers | 通信委员会给你们发了一份无线电塔地图 |
[09:40] | that transmit in 50 to 300 kilohertz. | 标明了以50至300千赫发射信号的电塔 |
[09:42] | Well, that’s the exact range that amateur ham radio operates on. | 那正是自制无线电使用的频率 |
[09:47] | 72 in total. | 总共有72个 |
[09:48] | Okay, so now we just have to figure out a way | 好的 现在我们只需要想办法 |
[09:50] | to narrow it down to the one that Collins was using to communicate with us. | 找出柯林斯用来和我们通话的那个 |
[09:54] | How are we gonna do that? | 要怎样才能找出来啊 |
[09:56] | I already told you there’s nothing written in here at all. | 我告诉过你他没在这里写什么东西了 |
[09:59] | Collins came in, cleaned and left. | 柯林斯进来 打扫 然后离开 |
[10:01] | Model worker. | 模范工人 |
[10:06] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[10:07] | A whisk. | 搅拌器 |
[10:09] | Yeah, but all the wire loops are gone except one. | 我知道 但上面的线圈只剩一根了 |
[10:10] | We’re a state hospital on a budget. | 我们是经费紧张的州立医院 |
[10:12] | These things don’t just fall off. | 上面的线圈不会自己掉下来的 |
[10:13] | Okay, that’s peculiar. | 真的很奇怪 |
[10:15] | Collins wouldn’t vandalize anything in the kitchen. | 柯林斯不会破坏厨房里的任何东西 |
[10:17] | He was a neat freak. | 他有洁癖 |
[10:18] | He’d go nuts if you so much as put a delivery | 假如你把东西放在他那张桌子上 |
[10:21] | on his table over there instead of on the counter. | 而不是柜台上 他会发疯的 |
[10:23] | Wait, why wouldn’t he want | 等等 为什么他不希望 |
[10:24] | anything placed on his table? | 你们把东西放在他的桌子上 |
[10:25] | He was particular. | 他是个很挑剔的人 |
[10:29] | Uh… what are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[10:32] | I ain’t cleaning this up, man. | 我可不会帮你打扫的 伙计 |
[10:39] | What the hell’s that? | 这是什么鬼 |
[10:45] | That is Collins’ plan. | 是柯林斯的计划 |
[10:48] | Problem is, I can’t read it. | 问题是 我不知道是什么意思 |
[10:51] | Holy smokes. | 我勒个去 |
[10:52] | Must have used his finger, | 一定是用手指写的 |
[10:53] | which when dragged across stainless steel | 当手指抹过不锈钢表面时 |
[10:55] | creates a temporary mark that is soon to fade. | 会留下临时的痕迹 |
[10:56] | But the oil from his finger doesn’t fade. | 但他手指上的油迹让痕迹不会消失 |
[10:58] | Right. | 没错 |
[10:59] | Flour stuck to the oil, revealed the formula. | 面粉粘在油上 将公式显示了出来 |
[11:01] | Well, that’s smart thinking. | 那招挺聪明的 |
[11:02] | It was adequate. | 也就那样吧 |
[11:03] | Well, I’m seeing | 我看见了 |
[11:04] | symbols for megahertz and wavelength. | 表示兆赫和波长的符号 |
[11:07] | It looks like he was trying to calculate which of the towers | 他貌似在试图算出哪座无线电塔的频率 |
[11:09] | operated at a frequency that best matched his ham radio. | 最适合他的自制无线电 |
[11:13] | It’s probably an older model that he swiped from his mom’s basement. | 他的无线电八成是从他妈地下室里翻出来的旧型号 |
[11:15] | Okay, so if we can crack the formula, | 好的 所以假如我们能解出他的公式 |
[11:17] | we’re one step closer to finding out | 我们就离找出柯林斯是从哪里发信号 |
[11:18] | where Collins is transmitting and hiding Toby. | 以及找出他把托比藏在哪里更近了一步 |
[11:21] | Happy, how goes it on your end? | 乐乐 你们那边情况如何 |
[11:22] | Making progress, but not fast enough. | 有进展 但速度不够快 |
[11:24] | I am tracking his IP history. | 我在查他的IP历史记录 |
[11:26] | Seems to have a thing for farms. | 感觉他对农场有偏爱啊 |
[11:28] | Farms are secluded. It’s a great place to hold a kidnapping victim, | 农场与世隔绝 是个藏人质的好地方 |
[11:30] | but he also could’ve been meeting someone who was gonna help him. | 但他还可能只是去那里和他的帮凶见面 |
[11:33] | Could’ve been picking something up, who knows? | 也可能是去那里取东西 谁知道呢 |
[11:35] | Only way to know for sure is if we get to Ponder Creek Farm. | 唯一能确定的办法就是去一趟庞德溪农场 |
[11:38] | How do you know it’s this one and not one of the others? | 你怎么知道是这里 而不是其他那些 |
[11:40] | Well, ’cause he stopped searching at this site, | 因为在这个网站之后他就停止了搜索 |
[11:41] | which means he found what he was looking for. | 这意味着他找到了他所需要的 |
[11:46] | Guys, it’s all zeros. | 大伙们 是一串零 |
[11:47] | I’m linking in your phones now. | 我正在接入你们的手机 |
[11:53] | Hello. | 喂 |
[11:54] | Don’t say I didn’t warn you. | 别说我没警告过你们 |
[11:55] | Collins, listen to logic. | 柯林斯 讲点逻辑 |
[11:56] | No, you listen to the sound | 不 你好好听听你朋友 |
[11:57] | your friend makes when I complete this circuit. | 在我接通线路后发出来的声音 |
[12:16] | Where is the research I asked for? | 我要的研究呢 |
[12:19] | Collins, stop! | 柯林斯 住手 |
[12:25] | Now you know I’m serious. | 现在你知道我是认真的了 |
[12:27] | If Toby loses this, | 如果托比输了 |
[12:28] | he doesn’t go home | 他可没办法 |
[12:29] | with parting gifts of packaged rice and car wax. | 带着袋装米或者车蜡之类的离场礼物回家 |
[12:36] | Is this some kind of joke? | 这是在开玩笑吗 |
[12:37] | Thought you’d be impressed. | 我还以为你会觉得这主意很棒呢 |
[12:39] | You and Team Scorpion suffer full-scale cognitive trauma | 你和天蝎团队遭受了彻底的认知创伤 |
[12:44] | and I don’t have to lay a finger on you. | 我连碰都不需要碰你一下 |
[12:46] | You’re above torture. That means there’s still decency in you. | 你不折磨我 说明你内心还是有善的 |
[12:52] | Psychological parlor tricks are for drunk girls, | 分析心理这种把戏只对喝醉了的女孩有用 |
[12:55] | not for a superior intellect, Toby. | 对我这种高智商是没用的 托比 |
[12:58] | Now let me just be clear. | 让我和你说清楚 |
[13:00] | You will be killed today. | 你今天会被杀死 |
[13:03] | Just not by my hand. | 只不过不是由我动手 |
[13:07] | Okay, so what’s the plan? | 好吧 有啥计划 |
[13:08] | Sly’s working the formula I found. | 希尔正在解我找到的公式 |
[13:09] | We should check out the farm? | 我们应该去检查一下那个农场 |
[13:10] | Yes, go. | 没错 去吧 |
[13:12] | We’d better hurry, or Toby’s gonna get tortured again. | 我们最好快点 不然托比又会被折磨了 |
[13:16] | You know what? I don’t think he’s being tortured at all. | 你猜怎么着 我觉得他根本没被折磨 |
[13:19] | I heard that call. | 我听见那通电话了 |
[13:20] | He wasn’t being tickled. | 他那可不是被逗笑的声音 |
[13:21] | He said this wasn’t a game | 他说这不是一场游戏 |
[13:23] | and Toby wouldn’t be leaving with any parting gifts like on a game show, | 托比不会如同参加游戏节目一样带着离场礼物离开 |
[13:27] | so who wants to bet | 所以他一定是在 |
[13:28] | he saw us when Sylvester was on The Price Is Right? | 希尔维斯特参加《价格竞猜》时看见了我们 |
[13:30] | Even if he did, so what? | 就算他看见了 那又怎样 |
[13:32] | Okay, let me start from the beginning. | 好的 让我从头开始讲 |
[13:33] | Since prehistoric times, when humans cry for help, | 从史前时代开始 当人类大声呼救时 |
[13:36] | their octaves change. | 他们的音阶会变 |
[13:38] | So if your clanmates couldn’t hear your first scream, | 所以假如你的族人没听见你的第一声尖叫 |
[13:40] | perhaps they’d hear you at a different vocal pitch. | 换个声调他们就能听见 |
[13:43] | Toby’s yell was consistent. | 托比的尖叫很连续 |
[13:45] | Here it is. | 这里 |
[13:46] | TV watching is a big time killer in hospitals. | 看电视是在医院里消磨时间的一大方式 |
[13:49] | Collins sees our team on the game show, | 柯林斯在游戏节目里看见了我们的团队 |
[13:51] | records it, | 录了下来 |
[13:52] | then removes the memory card from the DVR… | 然后将录像机里的记忆卡取走 |
[13:54] | Then he comes to the computer lab and isolates, | 然后他到电脑房将托比兴奋的尖叫 |
[13:56] | loops and amplifies Toby’s yell of excitement | 分离 循环 放大 |
[13:58] | to make it sound like a scream of pain. | 让其听上去像是痛苦的尖叫 |
[14:00] | Then he jerry-rigs the walkie-talkie he stole | 然后他摆弄了一下他偷来的对讲机 |
[14:01] | and he plays it back to us. | 用它来给我们放录音 |
[14:03] | Like I’m doing right now. | 就像我现在这样 |
[14:05] | Hey, so, this is great– | 这很好啊 |
[14:06] | if Toby’s not being tortured, | 假如托比没被折磨 |
[14:08] | that means we have more time. | 那说明我们有更多的时间 |
[14:08] | Not exactly. When facing an enemy, | 并不尽然 当面对敌人时 |
[14:10] | it’s easier to strategize when you know what they want. | 如果你知道他们想要什么就更容易制定策略 |
[14:12] | So, if he’s faking the torture, | 所以 假如他只是假装折磨 |
[14:13] | that means he doesn’t really care about Walter’s research. | 那意味着他并不是真的想要沃特的研究成果 |
[14:16] | Yeah, well, if this is just a trap for all of us, | 好吧 假如这只是一个针对我们所有人的圈套 |
[14:18] | what’s his endgame? | 那他的真实目的是什么 |
[14:18] | No way to know. | 我们无从得知 |
[14:19] | The bottom line is he’s unpredictable, | 总之 他反复无常 |
[14:21] | he might have no intention of letting Toby go, | 他也许根本就不打算放托比走 |
[14:23] | which makes it more urgent that we find him. | 这更加使得我们必须尽快找到他 |
[14:25] | Okay, we need to keep working the radio towers. | 好吧 我们得继续找出无线电铁塔 |
[14:27] | Which just got a whole lot easier because I just solved his formula! | 我刚解开了他的公式 事情会好办很多 |
[14:31] | What do you got? | 发现什么了 |
[14:32] | Collins found that the most efficient frequency | 柯林斯发现对于他的自制无线电 |
[14:34] | for his ham radio is 10.12 megahertz. | 最有效的频率是10.12兆赫 |
[14:36] | Of the 72 towers that we narrowed down to, | 在我们锁定的七十二座塔里 |
[14:38] | only 38 of them give a strong signal out at that number. | 只有三十八座能发射出那个频率的强信号 |
[14:40] | Sly, can you narrow it down? | 希尔 你能缩小范围吗 |
[14:41] | That’s the problem. Look over here. | 问题就在这 看这里 |
[14:44] | From those 38 towers, | 这三十八座塔里 |
[14:46] | tons of data is transmitted. | 传输着大量的数据 |
[14:48] | Too much noise, | 噪音太多 |
[14:49] | impossible to locate a small ham radio frequency | 要找到一个混着手机信号的自制无线电频率 |
[14:52] | with a cell signal patched into it. | 根本不可能 |
[14:53] | So we eliminate the noise. | 那就过滤掉噪音 |
[14:56] | How the heck are we gonna do that? | 那要怎么做 |
[14:58] | Here. | 这里 |
[15:00] | My keytar. | 我的吉他键盘 |
[15:01] | If I can get all 38 towers to broadcast just a steady single note, | 如果能让三十八座塔都发出单一的稳定信号 |
[15:04] | then it will reduce all normal data-noise | 所有普通的数据噪音就会减弱 |
[15:07] | so you can see low-level ham radio frequencies. | 你就能找到自制无线电的低频段频率 |
[15:10] | And only one of them, Collins’, | 而其中只有柯林斯的频率 |
[15:11] | will be carrying a cell signal with it. | 会带着手机信号 |
[15:12] | Radio tower in Griffith Park is | 格里菲斯公园里的无线电塔 |
[15:14] | a conduit for all the others in L.A. | 是洛杉矶其他电塔的沟通管道 |
[15:16] | That’s where we’re heading. | 那就是我们要去的地方 |
[15:19] | Hang tight. | 小心点 |
[15:20] | We don’t know what we might be walking into here. | 我们不知道进去会碰到什么 |
[15:23] | I’m not waiting here like a damsel. | 我才不要像个娇小姐一样在这干等 |
[15:29] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[15:31] | You okay? Stay down. | 你还好吗 先别起来 |
[15:37] | Just got to get a bead on him. | 得想办法瞄准他 |
[15:39] | Where the hell is Happy? | 乐乐人呢 |
[15:50] | Wait! | 等等 |
[15:51] | Who the hell are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[15:52] | Never heard the name Mark Collins in my life, | 从没听说过马克·柯林斯这个人 |
[15:54] | or Robby Curtis. | 也不知道什么罗比·柯蒂斯 |
[15:55] | It’s Toby Curtis. | 是托比·柯蒂斯 |
[15:56] | Doctor, Harvard-trained. | 哈佛毕业的医生 |
[15:58] | Sorry. Can you please tell me what’s going on here? | 对不起 能麻烦解释一下发生什么了吗 |
[16:00] | Searched the grounds, nothing. | 都找过了 什么都没有 |
[16:02] | Okay, we are the smartest people in the world. | 好吧 我们是世界上最聪明的人 |
[16:03] | Why is it so difficult to locate a 168-pound wise-ass? | 要找个152斤的混蛋怎么就这么难 |
[16:09] | Watch where you point that. | 枪口别乱指 |
[16:10] | Why were you shooting at us? | 你为什么朝我们开枪 |
[16:12] | Sorry. It’s just rock-salt. Had trespassers last night. | 抱歉 只是些岩盐 昨晚有人闯进来了 |
[16:15] | What kind of trespassers? | 什么人闯了进来 |
[16:16] | Kind that steal my goat collars. | 偷山羊项圈的人 |
[16:18] | Probably damn high school kids. | 可能是群该死的高中生 |
[16:20] | Maybe not. Okay, show us the herd? | 可能不是 好吧 能带我们看看羊群吗 |
[16:31] | That’s some climb. | 看来不好爬啊 |
[16:32] | You sure about this? | 你确定吗 |
[16:33] | Yeah. | 确定 |
[16:34] | I connect the keytar to the junction box, | 我把吉他键盘接到接线盒上 |
[16:36] | play a repeated note, | 反复弹奏同一个音 |
[16:37] | all the other 38 towers will do the same. | 其他三十八座塔会发射同一个音 |
[16:40] | Now you stay here just in case someone calls the cops on me. | 你待在这防止有人叫警察来抓我 |
[16:43] | You got it. | 交给我吧 |
[16:47] | Every one of these goats should have a defense collar. | 每头山羊都应该有个防护项圈 |
[16:50] | Sodium dexaflorite is loaded in these pouches. | 这些保护套里有大量的六氯化钠 |
[16:53] | Kills coyotes out for a midnight snack. | 能杀死午夜觅食的土狼 |
[16:55] | They didn’t steal anything else? | 他们没偷别的东西 |
[16:56] | No. Just busted my fence, | 没有 只是破坏了栅栏 |
[16:58] | which they could have just climbed over. | 本来只要翻过就可以了 |
[17:00] | Someone deliberately removed the hinge. | 有人故意拆掉了折叶 |
[17:02] | Well, if this is Collins, what the hell does he want with | 如果是柯林斯干的的话 |
[17:04] | poison packs and an old hinge? | 他要毒药包和旧折叶干什么 |
[17:05] | And wires he took off a whisk at the mental hospital. | 还有从精神病院的搅拌器上拆下来的电线 |
[17:08] | Okay, he’s building something. | 好吧 他在建什么东西 |
[17:10] | Question is what? | 问题是到底建的什么 |
[17:11] | It’s noxious stuff if you’re a bobcat. | 对于山猫来说是个有毒的东西 |
[17:15] | But… | 但是… |
[17:16] | if you’re an egotistical, | 如果你是个自负 |
[17:18] | annoying, compulsive shrink… | 讨人厌 冲动的精神病学家 |
[17:23] | you got to up the ante a touch. | 你得把赌注再升高一点 |
[17:38] | What’s that for? | 你要那个干什么 |
[17:39] | You’ll see. | 等会就知道了 |
[17:41] | In the polluted Gowanus Canal of your mind, | 在你像郭瓦纳斯运河一样污浊不堪的心里 |
[17:43] | you’re king, you make the rules? | 你是王 你来制定规则 |
[17:46] | All monarchies collapse, Mark. | 所有的王权都会崩塌 马克 |
[17:48] | No matter how smart you are, | 不论你有多聪明 |
[17:49] | you’re nothing without a good team. | 没有一个好的团队 你就什么也不是 |
[17:51] | Your plan’ll fail, ’cause it’s six against one. | 你的计划会失败的 因为你面对的是六个人 |
[17:55] | You really think you can analyze me, Toby? | 你真的觉得你能分析透我吗 托比 |
[17:59] | Do you have any idea how easy it is to do what you do? | 你知道要做到你做的一切有多简单吗 |
[18:06] | Watch me. | 看着吧 |
[18:08] | You just need the slightest piece of information. | 你只需要一点点信息 |
[18:16] | The Dolphin Trainer’s Daughter? | 《海豚训练师的女儿》 |
[18:17] | Some of the prose is very sharp. | 有些散文写得很尖锐 |
[18:24] | Oh, my, my, my. | 看看 看看 |
[18:27] | What is this?! | 这是什么 |
[18:33] | Now, there is only one woman on the planet I can think of | 这世上我只能想到一个女人 |
[18:37] | who would go for a hex nut setting. | 会爱上六角螺帽的设计 |
[18:41] | You’re proposing to Happy. | 你要向乐乐求婚了 |
[18:44] | I know her longer than you. | 我认识她比你久 |
[18:47] | There’s no way she would say yes. | 她绝不会答应你的求婚 |
[18:51] | She can’t. | 她不能 |
[18:56] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[18:57] | See how easily I just got in your head? | 看到我要控制你的大脑有多轻而易举了吗 |
[19:14] | Progress report, Walter? | 进展如何 沃特 |
[19:21] | I think I can see the… the garage from here. | 我觉得在这 我能看到车库 |
[19:25] | Isn’t that a joke that’s, that’s told from high altitudes? | 在高处不就该讲这样的笑话吗 |
[19:29] | Yeah, not a funny one. | 是啊 不好笑 |
[19:31] | Okay, I’m at the top. | 好了 我到顶上了 |
[19:34] | I’m gonna plug into the junction box. Are you ready? | 我要接通接线盒了 你准备好了吗 |
[19:37] | I am monitoring all 38 radio towers | 我在监测三十八座无线电塔 |
[19:39] | that Collins could be broadcasting near. | 柯林斯可能就在附近发射信号 |
[19:40] | Do your thing. | 放手做吧 |
[19:41] | About to plug it in. Happy, | 马上接通 乐乐 |
[19:43] | what’s your 20? | 你到哪了 |
[19:44] | I’m headed back to the garage to help Sly | 我回车库去帮希尔 一旦你开始弹奏吉他键盘 |
[19:45] | process the tower data once you play your keytar. | 我们就开始分析电塔数据 |
[19:48] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[19:49] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[19:50] | Yeah. I’m just sore from you laying on top of me. | 还好 只是你趴在我身上我现在有点疼 |
[20:01] | Oh, man, not good. | 老天 不妙 |
[20:05] | My keytar. | 我的吉他键盘 |
[20:06] | Walter, this thing’s destroyed! | 沃特 这东西毁掉了 |
[20:08] | Bring the cable up! | 把电缆拿上来 |
[20:09] | All right, I’m on my way. | 好 马上就来 |
[20:13] | It’s Collins. | 是柯林斯 |
[20:15] | If you’re calling to demand my research, | 如果你打来是想要我的研究成果 |
[20:16] | I know you don’t want it and I know you didn’t hurt Toby. | 我知道你既不想要那个 也没真的伤害托比 |
[20:19] | And yet the day is still young. | 可现在为时尚早呢 |
[20:21] | Let’s you and me meet face to face. | 我要和你面对面谈 |
[20:23] | Oh, Walter. | 沃特 |
[20:24] | Such an ego. | 你这自大狂 |
[20:26] | Not everything is about you. | 不是一切都和你有关 |
[20:27] | For example, Mr. Curtis | 比如 柯蒂斯先生 |
[20:29] | is having quite an interesting morning. | 正享受着一个有趣的早上 |
[20:33] | Go ahead, Doc. | 说吧 医生 |
[20:34] | Tell ’em what’s cooking. | 告诉他们我制造了什么 |
[20:35] | Some kind of acid. Heavy duty stuff. | 他制造了某种酸 强酸 |
[20:37] | Synthesized from the poison in the goat collars. | 是用山羊项圈里的毒素合成的 |
[20:39] | Okay, Collins, I’m coming for you! | 柯林斯 你给我等着 |
[20:41] | You should bring it, Quinn. | 你确实该来 奎恩 |
[20:42] | Come over and watch your fiance suffer and die. | 来看着你未婚夫在痛苦中死去 |
[20:50] | Did I just let the cat out of the bag? It’s true. | 泄露了小秘密吗 是真的 |
[20:53] | We’ve got the ring right here. | 戒指就在这儿 |
[20:54] | It’s ugly as a baboon’s butt. | 丑得像狒狒屁股 |
[20:55] | You should definitely let me know where you’re registered. | 告诉我你们俩在哪里登记的 |
[21:00] | Happy, | 乐乐 |
[21:01] | keep cool. That certainly is a lot to process. | 冷静 这接受起来确实有点困难 |
[21:03] | Sylvester?! | 希尔维斯特 |
[21:05] | Yes? | 是 |
[21:06] | Is this what you’ve been keeping? | 这就是你藏着掖着的秘密吗 |
[21:07] | I didn’t want to say anything unless it was absolutely germane | 我不想提和寻找托比无关的事 |
[21:09] | to finding Toby, which this really isn’t, because | 这事明显无关 |
[21:11] | he made me promise to keep it a surprise. | 他让我保密的 想给你个惊喜 |
[21:13] | Sly, did he pick it up last night? | 希尔 他是昨晚拿到的戒指吗 |
[21:15] | Yes. | 是的 |
[21:16] | So he got snatched when he was getting the ring. | 所以他是拿戒指时被绑架的 |
[21:17] | That doesn’t make it your fault. | 这不代表你有责任 |
[21:18] | It kind of does. | 我确实有责任 |
[21:36] | You got the cable? | 拿线了吗 |
[21:36] | Yeah. | 拿了 |
[21:38] | All right. | 好 |
[21:39] | Now give me your phone. | 把你手机给我 |
[21:42] | What’s wrong with yours? | 你自己的呢 |
[21:43] | It’s a makeshift solution– | 这是替代方案 |
[21:44] | it won’t be perfect– but since the keytar is kaput, | 效果不会很好 但既然键他已经摔烂了 |
[21:47] | we need to create a uniform signal with music– | 要用音乐制造统一信号 |
[21:52] | all stations playing one song. | 每个台都播放同一首歌 |
[21:54] | And I don’t have any songs in my phone. | 可我手机里一首歌都没 |
[21:56] | Takes up too much space. All right, Sly, get ready. | 太占内存 希尔 准备好 |
[22:00] | Conway Twitty? | 康威·特威蒂 |
[22:01] | I’m a fan. | 我是他歌迷 |
[22:03] | I even toured his mansion– Twitty City. | 我还去他家宅邸参观过 特威蒂城 |
[22:09] | All stations are playing the song. | 每个台都在放这首歌 |
[22:11] | Sly, anything yet? | 希尔 有进展吗 |
[22:13] | All data streams are now identical. | 所有数据流都统一了 |
[22:14] | There are a few ham radio frequencies | 还有几个自制无线电频率 |
[22:16] | showing, but only one has a cell signal riding on it. | 但只有一个有电话信号 |
[22:18] | It is Collins. | 是柯林斯的 |
[22:19] | Okay, we’re on our way back. | 好 我们现在回去 |
[22:21] | All right. | 好的 |
[22:25] | How’d it go? | 怎么样 |
[22:26] | The cell phone frequency is coming from a tower east of downtown. | 电话信号是从市区东边一座塔发出的 |
[22:29] | So we got him. | 那我们逮住他了 |
[22:30] | What we have is a general location. | 我们只知道一个粗略的范围 |
[22:32] | It’s in an industrial area, | 可以缩小搜索范围的是 |
[22:33] | which should narrow down the possibilities somewhat. | 这座塔在一片工业区里 |
[22:35] | But there are 18 buildings in close proximity to the tower. | 但它附近有18栋建筑物 |
[22:38] | We flood that area with cops, Collins gets jumpy, | 叫警察全面搜索 柯林斯就会狗急跳墙 |
[22:40] | who knows what he does with the acid. | 谁知道会拿那强酸干出什么事来 |
[22:42] | We try to search each individually, | 而如果单独搜索每栋建筑 |
[22:43] | it’ll take the rest of the day, | 又会花上一整天时间 |
[22:44] | and I don’t think that Toby has that long. | 托比坚持不了那么久 |
[22:46] | Then we eliminate possibilities. That one’s under construction. | 那我们就用排除法 那栋正在施工 |
[22:49] | There would be a crew there all day. Cross it off the list. | 整天都有工作人员 排除掉 |
[22:52] | Okay, that one’s an active shipping center. | 那栋是个繁忙的航运中心 |
[22:53] | It’s full of people. It won’t be that one. | 人来人往的 不可能 |
[22:55] | Two down. | 排除两个了 |
[22:56] | 16 to go. | 还有16个 |
[23:07] | I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[23:09] | That’s a lot of dental floss. | 全都是牙线 |
[23:11] | The fact is, I’d much rather be working with a | 我确实更想用 |
[23:14] | thicker string or twine, | 粗点的线或绳子 |
[23:17] | but you know when you’re robbing a mental hospital, | 但如果你抢的是家精神病院 |
[23:19] | you just can’t be that choosy. | 可就不能太挑剔了 |
[23:35] | That was your big plan? | 这就是你的计划 |
[23:37] | Try to splash ammonia up in my face? | 往我脸上泼氨水 |
[23:40] | It’s pathetic. | 真可怜 |
[23:41] | Can’t fault a guy for trying. | 总该尝试一下 |
[23:44] | Now it stinks in here. | 现在这里臭得要死 |
[23:56] | You’re really building something here, Mark. | 你真的在做些东西啊 马克 |
[23:57] | Actually going through with it. | 真的要完成它 |
[24:04] | Have you ever known me not to complete a project, Toby? | 你说我哪一次半途而废过 托比 |
[24:08] | Can I please just call Happy one last time? | 我可以给乐乐打最后一通电话吗 |
[24:11] | I know that you have decency left in you. | 我知道你还有点良心 |
[24:14] | Let me have this. | 让我打电话 |
[24:15] | I would love to hear the sound of your defeated good-bye. | 我很乐意听你可怜兮兮地说再见 |
[24:19] | But… one caveat– | 不过 我告诉你 |
[24:21] | if I let you talk to them, | 想和他们说话 |
[24:23] | you’re gonna have to tell them what you yourself just realized. | 你就得告诉他们你刚刚意识到的事实 |
[24:28] | That I won. | 那就是我才是赢家 |
[24:31] | That I beat Scorpion. | 我打败了天蝎小队 |
[24:34] | That I… | 我 |
[24:36] | am smarter… than Walter. | 比沃特聪明 |
[24:45] | – Mark? – No, Walt, it’s me. | -马克 -沃特 是我 |
[24:47] | I’m sure you’re working hard to find me, | 我知道你们在很努力地找我 |
[24:49] | but he has thought this through. | 但他已经提前想到了 |
[24:53] | I think there was a reason that you called? | 你为什么要打电话来着 |
[24:56] | Guys, he beat us, | 伙计们 他打败了我们 |
[24:57] | and he’s smarter than us, all of us. | 他比我们所有人都聪明 |
[25:04] | Happy… | 乐乐 |
[25:07] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[25:08] | I love you and I always will. | 我会永远爱你 |
[25:09] | You’re not saying good-bye to me, Doc. | 不许和我告别 医生 |
[25:11] | Yeah, I am. | 我要和你告别 |
[25:13] | Sylvester… | 希尔维斯特 |
[25:15] | listen closely. | 仔细听好 |
[25:20] | Are you listening to me care-carefully? | 你在仔细听么 |
[25:24] | I am. | 我在听 |
[25:26] | Take care of Happy for me. | 替我照顾好乐乐 |
[25:34] | I can’t believe that just happened. | 难以置信 |
[25:36] | Me either. Toby just told me where he is. | 我也是 托比刚刚告诉了我他的位置 |
[25:38] | Up a creek without a paddle. | 他身处困境 |
[25:40] | No. Sly picked up on something. | 不 希尔注意到了什么 |
[25:42] | He told me to listen carefully, | 他让我仔细听的 |
[25:43] | not to how he wanted me to take care of Happy. | 不是照顾乐乐那句话 |
[25:45] | Why would he want me to take care | 为什么要我照顾乐乐 |
[25:46] | of Happy? She terrifies me. | 她那么吓人 |
[25:48] | Just get to where he is! | 你就说他在哪儿就好了 |
[25:49] | See? | 是不是很吓人 |
[25:50] | Anyway, when he told me to listen carefully, | 话说回来 当他让我仔细听的时候 |
[25:51] | he paused, | 他停顿了一下 |
[25:52] | just long enough for me to hear | 停的时间足够长 所以我听到了 |
[25:54] | the distinct, low, hoarse call of | 加利福尼亚褐鹈鹕发出的 |
[25:55] | the California Brown Pelican! | 又低沉又刺耳的独特叫声 |
[25:56] | And do you know what one sounds like? | 你知道褐鹈鹕的叫声是什么样的 |
[25:58] | I’m a world-class ornithologist, | 虽然鸟类会把我吓个半死 |
[25:59] | even though birds scare the beans out of me. | 我仍然是世界级的鸟类学者 |
[26:01] | And right now the pelicans are feeding off the tiny fish | 整个四月 鹈鹕都会栖息在洛杉矶河 |
[26:03] | in the L.A. River through the month of April. | 以河里的小鱼为食 |
[26:05] | Well, that means he must be in one of these four buildings | 河附近有四个建筑 |
[26:07] | near the river. | 这说明他一定在其中一个里面 |
[26:08] | Let’s roll. Let’s roll! | 我们快过去 快走 |
[26:09] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[26:21] | It’s one of these warehouses. | 他们应该在某一个仓库里 |
[26:25] | We have guests. | 有客人来了 |
[26:26] | I thought it would take them another half an hour, | 我还以为他们再过30分钟才会来 |
[26:29] | but, oh, well. | 但他们现在就到了 |
[26:30] | I heard the pelicans clearly. | 我清楚地听到了鹈鹕的叫声 |
[26:32] | It had to be through an open window. | 他们待的地方窗户一定是开的 |
[26:33] | They all have open windows. | 每栋楼都有开着的窗户 |
[26:35] | They all potentially have a trap waiting for us. | 而且都可能有个陷阱在等着我们 |
[26:37] | Everyone goes in, eyes open, ready for anything. | 我们都进去吧 保持警惕 做好一切准备 |
[26:39] | We need to split up. Paige and I will take this warehouse here. | 我们要分头行动 佩吉和我检查这个仓库 |
[26:42] | Okay. So, Sly and Happy take the end. | 好吧 希尔和乐乐去尽头的那一个 |
[26:45] | Cabe and I will split up and cover the others. | 凯布和我各自行动 检查其他仓库 |
[26:51] | I wish you good luck, Tobias. | 祝你好运 托拜厄斯 |
[26:53] | You’re gonna need it. | 你撞大运才会活下来 |
[27:11] | Hey, Collins! | 柯林斯 |
[27:14] | Collins? | 柯林斯 |
[27:30] | They’re all locked! | 这些门都被锁上了 |
[27:31] | Guys! | 大伙儿 |
[27:32] | I’m in here! | 我在这儿呢 |
[27:33] | Ugh! Move! Move! | 让开 让开 |
[27:34] | It’s Toby! We got Toby! | 是托比 我们找到托比了 |
[27:38] | Oh, man. | 天呐 |
[27:39] | Hey, guys. Welcome to the inside of Collins’ brain. | 你们好 欢迎来到柯林斯的脑内世界 |
[27:42] | Oh, what’s happening here? | 这是怎么回事 |
[27:44] | The Mason jar | 那个梅森罐 |
[27:45] | is held by floss, the acid is in the jar. | 连着牙线 罐子里是酸 |
[27:49] | Okay, the old hinge, the whisk wires. | 好吧 他拿了老旧的折叶和搅拌器的钢丝 |
[27:51] | This is what he was building. | 原来是为了弄这个东西 |
[27:52] | Don’t touch anything! | 什么也别碰 |
[27:54] | One of these threads leads to the jar. You jostle it, | 其中一根线连着那个罐子 要是把它弄断了 |
[27:56] | the acid eats through my septum, then back through my trachea. | 酸就会侵蚀我的鼻粘膜 流进气管 |
[27:58] | I’ll suffocate in seconds. | 几秒种之内我就会窒息 |
[27:59] | That’s a problem. | 这确实是个麻烦 |
[28:00] | It gets worse. | 还有更麻烦的呢 |
[28:02] | He shaved down the floss right over my head. | 他把我头上方的线磨坏了 |
[28:04] | It won’t hold more than a few minutes. | 过几分钟线就要断了 |
[28:05] | Collins is calling us to outthink him. | 柯林斯这是让我们必须在脑力上赢过他 |
[28:08] | And if we can’t, Toby dies. | 如果不行的话 托比就是死路一条 |
[28:09] | Happy, Sly, I need you to figure this one out fast! | 乐乐 希尔 你们得快点想办法 |
[28:24] | Guys, I’m running out of time here! | 大伙儿 要没时间了 |
[28:26] | Okay, you’re the math guy. Figure out the pattern here. | 好吧 你数学好 找找规律 |
[28:27] | What do I look like, a dentist?! | 我看起来像牙医吗 |
[28:28] | I have no clue how to solve this! | 我根本不知道怎么解决这个问题 |
[28:30] | Oh, what in the name of…? | 这到底是什么 |
[28:32] | Don’t touch anything! It’s a booby trap! | 什么也别碰 这是个陷阱 |
[28:34] | Walter, we cannot crack | 沃特 柯林斯设的局 |
[28:35] | what Collins set up. | 我们解不出来 |
[28:37] | We could really use your mind over here. | 我们需要你的智慧 |
[28:39] | Walter, answer me! | 沃特 回话啊 |
[28:45] | Collins, please! Please! | 柯林斯 别 别 |
[28:47] | I got him! I have Collins! | 我把他达到了 抓到柯林斯了 |
[28:49] | Well, who cares? Get over here. | 谁还在乎他 快过来 |
[28:50] | Toby’s in trouble. | 托比有麻烦了 |
[28:50] | I know. I heard about the trap over the comms. | 我知道 我通过通讯器听到了陷阱的事情 |
[28:52] | But I can’t just leave him here. | 但我不能把他单独留在这里 |
[28:54] | Tell them how to save Toby! Now! | 告诉他们怎么救托比 快说 |
[28:56] | Or what, you’ll brain me? | 要是不说呢 你会打爆我的头吗 |
[28:58] | I clearly don’t care, Walter. | 我显然不在乎啊 沃特 |
[29:01] | But you do. | 但是你在乎 |
[29:03] | About Tobias. | 你在担心托拜厄斯 |
[29:05] | And that’s why you’ll let me go to go save your friend. | 所以你会放我走 你要去救你的朋友 |
[29:09] | Happy, | 乐乐 |
[29:09] | tell Cabe to get over here and take Collins. | 让凯布过来把柯林斯带走 |
[29:11] | Then I’ll run over to you. | 然后我再过去找你们 |
[29:12] | I’m a few buildings south. | 我在南边 跟你们隔了几座建筑 |
[29:13] | There’s not enough time. | 没时间了 |
[29:14] | Get over here. | 快过来 |
[29:14] | Look at how weak they made you. | 看看他们把你弱化成了什么样子 |
[29:16] | The old Walter would have never struggled with this. | 以前的沃特根本不会为这样的事纠结 |
[29:19] | The greater good obviously dictates | 你要是为大局着想的话 |
[29:22] | that you do not let me go, | 就不会放我走 |
[29:24] | because I can do harm | 因为托拜厄斯救的人 |
[29:26] | to many more people than Tobias could ever help. | 永远不会有我害的人多 |
[29:30] | Gang, did you come up with a plan yet?! | 大伙儿 你们想出办法了吗 |
[29:32] | That’s it. | 我受够了 |
[29:33] | I’m cutting through. | 我要把线割断 |
[29:33] | No. No, no, no. | 不行 不行 |
[29:34] | You hit the wrong one, he could die. | 你割错了线 他就会死的 |
[29:38] | Walter, do you know why the wolf spider | 沃特 你知道为什么狼蛛 |
[29:42] | is a Darwinian marvel? | 是达尔文学说的特例吗 |
[29:44] | Because it lives alone. | 因为狼蛛是独居动物 |
[29:47] | That is what makes it superior. | 独居会使狼蛛优于其他动物 |
[29:49] | It depends on nobody. | 它谁也不依靠 |
[29:51] | Does that remind you of somebody? | 是不是跟某个人挺像的 |
[29:53] | Kicking me off Scorpion, it was a deep betrayal. | 把我踢出天蝎团队 你深深地背叛了我 |
[29:56] | But it also served me well. | 但独行也给我带来了很多好处 |
[30:02] | You’re not a killer. | 你是不会杀人的 |
[30:03] | I am what you made me. | 拜你所赐 我才会这样 |
[30:05] | And you are what Scorpion made you. | 而拜天蝎团队所赐 你变成了现在的德行 |
[30:09] | A weak and feeble man who cares more about feelings | 一个不找事件的逻辑内因 |
[30:12] | and sentiment and friends | 却更在乎情绪 朋友的 |
[30:15] | than about a logical course of action. | 软弱的人 |
[30:20] | Now go ahead and drop the pipe | 你走吧 把管子扔下 |
[30:23] | and go save your little pal. | 去救你的小朋友吧 |
[30:37] | Whoa, this is bad. | 大事不妙 |
[30:38] | Okay, I’ve been running this | 我已经在脑子里以最快的速度 |
[30:38] | through my head at top speed, and I can’t figure it out. | 在破解这个局了 可还是解不开 |
[30:41] | Well, you don’t have to. We figure it out. | 你不用自己解决 我们一起来 |
[30:43] | Okay, Collins says that our team makes us weak, | 好吧 柯林斯说团队会弱化我们 |
[30:45] | but it’s the opposite, so we solve this together. | 但事实正好相反 我们要一起解决这个问题 |
[30:46] | Now, what do you know for sure? | 你可以确定的因素有哪些 |
[30:48] | Looks like standard dental floss. | 看起来就是标准的牙线 |
[30:50] | Seems like it’s covered in perfluorinated polymer, | 表面被氟化聚合物覆盖 |
[30:52] | similar to what they use to coat frying pans or guitar strings. | 跟不粘锅和吉他琴弦表面的物质是一样的 |
[30:57] | Guitar strings. | 吉他琴弦 |
[30:58] | The-the floss is just coated strings pulled tight. | 牙线不过是被拉紧的表面有涂层的弦而已 |
[31:02] | It’s-it’s like a guitar. | 就像吉他一样 |
[31:03] | So they’d give off a sound. | 所以弦能发出声音 |
[31:04] | But one of the strings would sound different, | 但是其中一根弦的音调不同 |
[31:06] | the one with more force pulling on it. | 受到拉力更大的那一根 |
[31:08] | Right. The one weighted down by the Mason jar will make | 是的 被梅森罐坠下去的那根 |
[31:09] | a sharper note. | 音调会尖一些 |
[31:10] | You’re the jazz master. Give one a pluck. | 你是爵士大师 拨一下试试 |
[31:12] | Do not give one of them a pluck! | 一根也不要拨 |
[31:13] | Look, I will be careful, okay? I promise. | 我会小心的 好吗 我保证 |
[31:22] | That’s a pure “B.” | 这是B调 |
[31:26] | Also a “B.” | 这也是B调 |
[31:27] | Cut ’em both. | 这两根都剪断 |
[31:28] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[31:34] | Nothing happened. | 什么都没发生 |
[31:35] | Okay, guys, | 好吧 各位 |
[31:35] | we got to cut every piece of floss that’s a “B” Note. | 我们得把所有B调的牙线都剪断 |
[31:39] | That one’s good. | 这根可以 |
[31:44] | Don’t, don’t, don’t, don’t. I’m not sure about that one yet. | 别动 别动 这根我还不确定 |
[31:48] | That one’s good. | 这根可以 |
[31:51] | Careful, careful, careful. | 小心 小心 小心 |
[31:55] | No, no, that’s fine. | 没事 没事 |
[31:57] | Good. | 很好 |
[32:02] | Let’s go. | 我们往前走吧 |
[32:02] | Happy, listen, | 乐乐 听我说 |
[32:04] | we both know the question | 我们心里都清楚 |
[32:05] | I was gonna ask you today. | 今天我准备问你什么问题 |
[32:06] | Okay, shut up, Doc. | 闭嘴吧 医生 |
[32:07] | No, I need to say this, | 不行 我必须要说 |
[32:08] | ’cause I don’t think you’re gonna get to me | 我觉得还没等你到我这儿 |
[32:09] | before the acid eats through my… | 我就得被酸吃 |
[32:10] | I said shut up! | 我让你闭嘴 |
[32:12] | I have a ring in my satchel. | 我包里有枚戒指 |
[32:14] | Okay, you will not propose to me while you are tied up to a chair | 你被绑在椅子上 我被缠在牙线里 |
[32:18] | and I’m up to my elbows in floss. | 你不许这时候向我求婚 |
[32:20] | Toby, we’ll be to you in 30 seconds! | 托比 我们还有三十秒钟就能救你出来 |
[32:23] | I don’t have 30 seconds! | 我没有三十秒了 |
[32:24] | Happy, I love you! | 乐乐 我爱你 |
[32:26] | Okay, screw this. | 豁出去了 |
[32:27] | Happy, no! | 乐乐 别乱动 |
[32:27] | The jar! | 罐子要掉下来了 |
[32:32] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[32:33] | See? Knew you were a keeper. | 你看我早就知道你是可以放心娶回家的 |
[32:36] | Sylvester, Tim, | 希尔维斯特 蒂姆 |
[32:37] | get in there and untie the doc. | 进去给医生松绑 |
[32:38] | Now we got to deal with Collins. | 我们现在得处理柯林斯的问题了 |
[32:41] | Okay, call the FBI. | 好的 给联调局打电话 |
[32:41] | Let ’em know he’s on the loose. | 通知他们他逃跑了 |
[32:42] | He’s loose because of me. | 都是因为我他才逃跑的 |
[32:43] | I let him go to come here. | 为了救托比我把他放走了 |
[32:45] | Kudos for that, by the way. | 顺便给你点个赞 |
[32:47] | There’s a dangerous guy out in the world because of me. | 一个危险分子因为我在满世界乱跑 |
[32:49] | Now, you can call the authorities if you want, | 你们想要通知政府部门请自便 |
[32:51] | but I’m going after him. | 但我还是要捉住他 |
[33:01] | Rosemead stop coming up. | 罗斯米德站到了 |
[33:12] | Not getting off? | 不下车吗 |
[33:16] | Pity. | 可惜了 |
[33:26] | Think this is your stop. | 我觉得你这站该下车了 |
[33:29] | Now stand up slowly so my partner can cuff you. | 慢慢站起来 让我搭档把你铐起来 |
[33:44] | Is the psychiatrist dead? | 医生死了吗 |
[33:48] | Nope. | 没死 |
[33:51] | I don’t care for him. | 我一点都不在乎他 |
[33:56] | Walter. | 沃特 |
[33:58] | You interrupted my journey. | 你打断了我的旅行 |
[34:01] | So, | 如此说来 |
[34:02] | how did you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[34:04] | When Scorpion first started, | 天蝎刚组建的时候 |
[34:06] | you and I spent a weekend deciphering | 我们花了一个周末的时间解密 |
[34:07] | an obfuscated batch file. | 一个混淆的批处理文件 |
[34:09] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[34:10] | We did inspired work. | 我们灵感爆发成绩喜人 |
[34:12] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[34:13] | And one night you told me how, when you were ten, | 有天晚上你告诉我 你十岁的时候 |
[34:15] | you spent a summer in South Carolina with your uncle | 和叔叔在南卡罗来纳州过暑假的情形 |
[34:19] | and how sad you were | 你还告诉我他生病之后 |
[34:20] | when he got sick and you had to come home. | 你只能回家有多伤心 |
[34:22] | Because he was the only person in your life | 因为他是你生命中唯一一个 |
[34:24] | who really accepted you for the way that you were. | 接受你的本来面貌的人 |
[34:27] | How is any of this relevant? | 这些事和你怎么找到我有什么关系 |
[34:29] | Well, I’m not like most humans, Mark, | 我和大多数人不一样 马克 |
[34:31] | but I have gained humanity these past years. | 但是这几年我也有人性的一面了 |
[34:35] | Now, the old Walter would’ve remembered your story | 从前的沃特只会记住你讲的叔叔的故事 |
[34:37] | about the uncle but not really understood the relevance. | 却不太理解其中的关联 |
[34:41] | But now I know why, out of all | 但是现在我明白了 |
[34:44] | the solitary animals you could’ve chosen, you picked… | 那么多种独居动物可选 你偏偏选择了 |
[34:48] | the wolf spider, | 狼蛛 |
[34:50] | the state arachnid of South Carolina. | 南卡罗来纳州的特色蜘蛛 |
[34:54] | It’s the locale of your fondest childhood memory. | 那是你最喜欢的童年记忆发生的地方 |
[34:57] | You were about to be on the run and scared, | 你马上就要亡命天涯 你很害怕 |
[35:00] | and I knew that you’d want to go back | 我知道你会想着回到 |
[35:01] | to the one place that you’d ever felt safe. | 唯一一个曾经让你感觉安全的地方 |
[35:04] | And I understand that feeling, Mark. | 我理解这种感受 马克 |
[35:07] | I feel the same way | 我在天蝎那里和我的蝎群在一起 |
[35:08] | about my cyclone at Scorpion. | 也是这种感觉 |
[35:13] | They ruined you. | 他们把你毁了 |
[35:23] | I have no idea why… | 我不知道为什么 |
[35:25] | I packed so much for just two nights. | 只出去两晚上却带了这么多东西 |
[35:27] | Overpacking is a sign of anxiety. | 打包太多东西说明焦虑 |
[35:28] | Really? | 是吗 |
[35:29] | I’ll get these. | 我来拿 |
[35:32] | Huh. Maybe I’m… | 可能 |
[35:34] | more worried about leaving Ralph with Sly than I realize. | 我比想象中更不放心把拉尔夫留给希尔 |
[35:43] | Hey, Happy. | 乐乐 |
[35:44] | Can I talk to you for a sec? | 能和你说句话吗 |
[35:45] | No. | 不能 |
[35:51] | I promise this’ll be quick. | 我保证很快说完 |
[35:53] | No, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[35:54] | I promise i won’t ask the question you’re expecting. | 我保证不问你想的那个问题 |
[35:58] | Come on, he won’t bite. | 去吧 他又不咬人 |
[35:59] | Shut up. I barely know you. | 闭嘴 我跟你不熟 |
[36:15] | You know I’d never lie to you. | 你知道我永远不会对你说谎的 |
[36:16] | And I said I wasn’t gonna ask you a question. | 我说我不会问你问题 |
[36:20] | But I am going to sing you one. | 但是我要把问题唱出来 |
[36:22] | No. No, no… | 不行 别这样 |
[36:25] | *Oh, Happy* | *乐乐* |
[36:27] | *I know it sounds sappy* | *我知道这首歌很傻* |
[36:30] | *But I feel so crappy* | *但一日不见你* |
[36:33] | *When I’m not with you* | *就如隔三秋* |
[36:37] | *I know you’ll save me if I’m in a pinch* | *我知道危急关头你会美救英雄* |
[36:39] | *Probably with a monkey wrench* | *可能操着一把活动扳手* |
[36:42] | *I want to fulfill your desires* | *我想满足你所有心愿* |
[36:45] | *Like a pair of needle-nose pliers* | *比如一把你爱的尖嘴钳* |
[36:48] | *Oh, Happy* | *哦 乐乐* |
[36:50] | *You make me so happy* | *你让我很快乐* |
[36:52] | *I just rhymed “Happy” With “Happy”* | *我刚刚用快乐和乐乐押韵* |
[36:55] | *Because I love you.* | *因为我爱你* |
[37:02] | I’ve loved you since I can’t remember when, | 不知何时我已深深爱上你 |
[37:04] | and I’m gonna love you till I can’t forget how. | 我会爱你直到天荒地老 |
[37:10] | Will you please marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[37:16] | No. | 不愿意 |
[37:21] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[37:23] | I can’t. | 我不能嫁给你 |
[37:29] | I’m married to someone else. | 我已经嫁给别人了 |
[37:31] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[37:36] | Happy, what…? | 乐乐 你怎么 |
[37:37] | Please don’t follow me. | 求你不要跟着我 |
[37:45] | We should go. | 我们走吧 |
[37:49] | Sorry, pal. | 抱歉 兄弟 |
[37:51] | What-what did she… what did she mean? | 她什么 她是什么意思 |
[37:54] | Two things that won’t help are self-hatred and booze. | 毫无用处的两件事就是自怨自艾和酩酊大醉 |
[37:58] | Tonight will be full of both. | 今晚你全占了 |
[38:00] | But don’t make either a habit. | 但别养成习惯 |
[38:05] | Toby… | 托比 |
[38:06] | I, um, don’t want to talk to anyone right now. | 我 现在不想说话 |
[38:14] | if you still want to go, we should probably hit the road. | 如果你还想去音乐节 我们得出发了 |
[38:16] | It’s gonna be a long drive. | 开车要很长时间 |
[38:17] | Yeah, yeah. Of course. Um, I’ll just meet you out by the car. | 对 对 当然 外面车上见 |
[38:20] | Okay. | 好的 |
[38:32] | That was… messy. | 真是 一团糟 |
[38:34] | Yeah, it’s a mess that I made. | 是 都怪我 |
[38:36] | I should’ve stood by my position on intraoffice relationships. | 我应该在办公室恋情上坚定立场 |
[38:39] | I didn’t. And now… Happy’s crying, | 但我没有 而现在 乐乐哭了 |
[38:42] | Toby’s distraught. It’s gonna ripple through the whole team. | 托比也心神不宁 整个团队都会受到影响 |
[38:44] | Don’t blame yourself. Relationships are messy. | 别自责了 恋爱就是很麻烦 |
[38:46] | That’s their nature. | 它本来就是这样 |
[38:47] | That’s exactly my point. | 我就是这个意思 |
[38:48] | Someone works with a woman every day, | 每天都和一个女人一起工作 |
[38:51] | enjoys her company, is attracted to her, | 享受她的陪伴 被她吸引 |
[38:53] | thinks of what-what she’ll be doing when he sees her at work, | 想着上班见面后她会做什么 |
[38:56] | and what she’ll be doing at night when she goes back home. | 下班回家她又会做什么 |
[39:00] | But if-if it’s gonna derail | 而一旦出了问题 |
[39:03] | the goals that we’ve set here at Scorpion, | 我们在这为天蝎团队设立的目标 |
[39:04] | then it can’t be realized. | 那么就没法成功 |
[39:05] | You know? Those feelings | 你明白吗 这些感觉 |
[39:07] | need to be buried and left alone. | 需要掩盖起来 丢在一边 |
[39:14] | You are talking about… Toby? | 你在说 托比 |
[39:17] | What? Yeah. | 什么 是的 |
[39:19] | Of course. | 当然 |
[39:23] | Okay. Well, uh… | 好吧 |
[39:27] | I should be going. Tim’s waiting. | 我得走了 蒂姆等着呢 |
[39:28] | Sure. Yeah. Guess you should. | 当然 你是该走了 |
[39:30] | Unless, of course, you think | 除非你觉得 |
[39:31] | that, with everything going on, I should… | 鉴于这里发生的一切 我应该 |
[39:33] | maybe cancel and stay here and… | 取消 然后留在这里 |
[39:38] | help with Toby. | 陪陪托比 |
[39:40] | It’s like you said… | 就像你说的 |
[39:43] | it’s a mess. | 真是一团糟 |
[39:48] | It’s probably best you go. | 你最好还是去吧 |
[39:51] | Okay. | 好的 |
[39:54] | Well, I’ll see you in a couple days. | 过几天见 |
[39:56] | Okay. | 好 |
[40:11] | Maybe you should slow down with the tequila. | 也许你应该慢慢喝龙舌兰 |
[40:13] | Incorrecto, muchacho. | 你错了 小伙 |
[40:14] | My liver’s making a run for the border. | 我的肝脏在冲刺极限 |
[40:16] | Well, you know, | 你知道 |
[40:17] | tomorrow I’ll go… see Happy, I’ll… | 明天我去找 乐乐 我会 |
[40:20] | talk to her, smooth this all out. | 找她谈谈 摆平这件事 |
[40:23] | Would you do that for me? | 你会为我做这些吗 |
[40:24] | Of course. | 当然 |
[40:25] | You know, when she understands | 一旦她懂得 |
[40:26] | that this romantic experiment was a mistake, | 那些浪漫日子只是个错误 |
[40:28] | she will focus on work and feel better, and you’ll… | 就会专心工作 好起来 你也会 |
[40:30] | get back on point as well, and Scorpion will be stabilized. | 重新振作起来 天蝎就会重归稳定 |
[40:36] | You are such a jerk. | 你真是个混蛋 |
[40:38] | Excuse me, Toby? | 你说什么 托比 |
[40:39] | You don’t care that this is a problem for me. | 你不在乎我有没有问题 |
[40:41] | Or Happy. You care that it’s a problem | 或是乐乐 你只在乎你宝贵的天蝎 |
[40:42] | for your precious Scorpion. | 是不是出了问题 |
[40:44] | Right. If Scorpion is in proper equilibrium, | 对 如果天蝎能处于平衡状态 |
[40:46] | we’re all in equilibrium. | 那我们就能稳定 |
[40:52] | What I’m about to say is not fueled by emotion | 我要说的并不是感情用事 |
[40:55] | or the worm I just swallowed. | 也不是借着酒劲 |
[40:56] | It’s fueled by my love for you. | 而是因为我爱你 |
[40:59] | You, Walter, are a gigantic ass. | 你 沃尔特 是个大混球 |
[41:03] | Pardon me? | 你说什么 |
[41:03] | You’re so obsessed with keeping this team together, | 你太想把团队组织好 |
[41:06] | to attach some meaning as to why you are the way you are, | 赋予它意义 你为什么是这样的人 |
[41:10] | that you’re willing to sacrifice love for it. | 以至于你愿意牺牲爱情 |
[41:12] | I’m gonna make it easy for you. | 简单来说 |
[41:13] | You’re a genetic fluke. So freaking what? | 你是个幸运儿 你还怕什么 |
[41:15] | It doesn’t matter! | 无所谓 |
[41:17] | What matters in life is love! | 爱情才是重要的 |
[41:19] | And mine just walked out the door! I’m dying inside! | 而我的爱情刚刚溜走了 我心都死了 |
[41:23] | I would do anything to make her come back here and say yes. | 能让她回来说愿意 我做什么都可以 |
[41:26] | And you, you jackass, you pushed your love out the door | 而你 你个混球 把爱情挡在门外 |
[41:29] | to spend the weekend with another man! | 让她和别的男人过周末 |
[41:31] | A big, sexy, muscled Navy SEAL man! | 一个壮硕 性感的海豹突击队肌肉男 |
[41:36] | Comprende, 197? | 你明白么 IQ197 |
[41:47] | Where are they? | 在哪儿 |
[41:48] | – What? – My car keys, where are they? | -什么 -我车钥匙 在哪儿 |
[41:49] | The company car? | 公车 |
[41:50] | It’s my car! Where are they?! | 那是我的车 在哪儿呢 |
[41:51] | On my desk. | 我桌子上 |
[41:52] | Okay. | 好 |
[41:57] | Hold on, where you going? | 等等 你要干什么 |
[41:59] | I’m gonna stop Paige. | 我去阻止佩吉 |
[42:01] | I-I… | 我 |
[42:02] | I love her. | 我爱她 |
[42:04] | I’m a moron. | 我是个傻瓜 |
[42:07] | No. | 不 |
[42:07] | You’re just a genius. | 你只是个天才 |
[42:18] | Call Paige. | 打给佩吉 |
[42:20] | Calling Paige. | 拨通佩吉 |
[42:24] | Hi, this is Paige Dineen. | 你好 我是佩吉·狄宁 |
[42:26] | I can’t come to the phone, but leave a detailed message | 我接不了电话 请留下详细信息 |
[42:28] | and I’ll get back to you. | 我会回电给你 |
[42:28] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[42:32] | Damn it. | 该死 |