时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Will you please marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[00:04] | No. I can’t. | 我不能嫁给你 |
[00:06] | I’m married to someone else. | 我已经嫁给别人了 |
[00:08] | Ralph, I was so worried about you. | 拉尔夫 我担心死你了 |
[00:10] | I’m so glad you’re okay. | 你还安然无恙我太开心了 |
[00:12] | I’m glad you’re okay, too. | 你没事我也很开心 |
[00:13] | You took my son into the canyons, near landslides and accidents, | 你带着我儿子进入峡谷 离滑坡和险情那么近 |
[00:17] | and you brought him home safe. | 你把他平安带回家了 |
[00:20] | Meet my new trainee. | 这位是我的新学员 |
[00:21] | Tim Armstrong. | 蒂姆·阿姆斯特朗 |
[00:22] | Hello. | 各位好 |
[00:23] | So I wanted to ask if you, | 我想问你 |
[00:25] | uh, would like to go to the | 愿不愿意去 |
[00:27] | Lake Tahoe Jazz and Heritage Festival. | 太浩湖爵士乐民俗节 |
[00:30] | Oh, I… | 我… |
[00:33] | Wi-With Tim. | 和蒂姆一起 |
[00:34] | You’re a genetic fluke, so freaking what? | 你是个幸运儿 你还怕什么 |
[00:36] | It doesn’t matter. | 无所谓 |
[00:37] | What matters in life is love. | 爱情才是重要的 |
[00:39] | You pushed your love out the door | 你把爱情挡在门外 |
[00:41] | to spend the weekend with another man. | 让她和别的男人过周末 |
[00:44] | Come on, where are you going? | 你要干什么 |
[00:47] | I’m gonna stop Paige. | 我去阻止佩吉 |
[00:49] | I love her. | 我爱她 |
[00:51] | I’m a moron. | 我是个傻瓜 |
[00:57] | Blackjack 1, am I imagining things, | 二十一点1号 是我的想象吗 |
[00:59] | or did you just pull a quick nose-up with a tight rollback back there? | 还是你刚刚拉起回降了一下 |
[01:02] | Roger that, Blackjack 2, and if I were a MIG, | 收到 二十一点2号 如果我开的是米格 |
[01:04] | I’d have set up for a high-side gun pass | 我就高空扫过你 |
[01:05] | – and lit you up. – Negative. | -把你打成烟花了 -别想 |
[01:07] | I would have barrel-rolled right out of the situation. | 我会翻滚躲避的 |
[01:11] | What the hell? | 他妈的怎么回事 |
[01:12] | Was that a curse word, Blackjack 1? | 你爆粗口了吗 二十一点1号 |
[01:14] | I don’t think I’ve ever heard you… | 我好像还没听过你 |
[01:16] | What’s wrong? | 怎么回事 |
[01:18] | I’m accelerating, | 我在加速 |
[01:19] | but not at my command. | 但不是我的操作 |
[01:20] | Plane is nonresponsive. | 飞机没有反应 |
[01:21] | Same here. | 我也是 |
[01:22] | Gaining altitude. | 在抬升 |
[01:25] | Stick is dead. | 操作杆不好使 |
[01:26] | Lost all comms to Ranger. Can you connect with base? | 与漫游者失去了联络 你能联系基地吗 |
[01:29] | – No joy. – Okay. | -不行 -好 |
[01:30] | Stand by to eject. | 准备弹射 |
[01:33] | Punch-outs a no-go! | 不能弹射 |
[01:39] | Woodrow, are you trying to lock in on me? | 伍德罗 你是要锁定我吗 |
[01:41] | I’m not doing anything. | 我什么都没做 |
[01:43] | My bird’s gone rogue. | 我的飞机失控了 |
[01:45] | June, get off of my six! | 琼恩 别跟着我 |
[01:46] | Morales, my slammers have gone hot. | 莫拉雷斯 我的武器已经就绪 |
[01:48] | You have to shake me now. | 你得赶紧甩掉我 |
[01:52] | Five miles from destination, | 距目的地还有八公里 |
[01:54] | Tahoe Crystal Lake Resort. | 太浩水晶湖度假村 |
[01:56] | Almost there. | 就到了 |
[01:57] | What do I say when I see her? | 我见到她后说什么 |
[01:59] | Poetry. | 诗歌 |
[02:00] | Poetry? | 诗歌 |
[02:02] | Paige, to Tim, please say nada, | 对佩吉 对蒂姆 什么都别说 |
[02:04] | but say sí to my giant medulla oblongata. | 但对我巨大的延髓说好 |
[02:08] | How much tequila have you had? | 你喝了多少龙舌兰 |
[02:09] | Enough to write that poem. | 多到写下了那首诗 |
[02:11] | Look, Walt. | 沃特 |
[02:12] | Just speak from your heart. Can you do that? | 就说心里话就好 行吗 |
[02:13] | – No. – Then try this. | -不行 -那这样 |
[02:15] | You can’t spell “hypothalamus” without “us.” | “下丘脑”这个词里 有”我们” |
[02:22] | Hello? | 喂 |
[02:22] | Walt? | 沃特 |
[02:25] | You go get ’em, tiger. | 拿下他们 小老虎 |
[02:28] | Okay. | 好了 |
[02:31] | Let’s find Happy’s hubby. | 来找找乐乐的丈夫吧 |
[02:35] | You know, I can’t remember | 我都不记得 |
[02:36] | the last time I had a Nutsy Cluster bar. | 我多久没吃过干果巧克力棒了 |
[02:39] | I can’t remember the last time | 我真心不记得 |
[02:40] | I had a date go so sideways. | 我有过出了这么大岔子的约会 |
[02:42] | Oh, come on, it’s not your fault. | 得了 又不怪你 |
[02:43] | No, it’s just, | 只是 |
[02:45] | this place is famous for its 24-hour dining room, | 这地方的24小时餐厅很出名 |
[02:46] | so I figured we would get a late meal, | 我还想着我们吃顿晚晚餐 |
[02:49] | sit on the terrace under the moonlight. | 在月光下坐在凉台上 |
[02:52] | Instead it’s Nutsy Cluster bars | 而不是吃自动贩售机买的 |
[02:54] | from the vending machine. | 干果巧克力棒 |
[02:55] | You could not predict that the board of health | 你不可能预测到卫生局 |
[02:57] | would close the place, and, you know, | 把餐厅关掉了 |
[02:59] | the reservation mix-up was a fluke. | 预定被搞混也是意外 |
[03:07] | Let me ask you something. | 我问你句话 |
[03:09] | Were you a little bit relieved | 我们没订上邻房 |
[03:10] | that they messed up our adjoining suites? | 你觉得庆幸吗 |
[03:13] | What? | 什么 |
[03:14] | No. Why would… why would you ask that? | 不啊 你为什么要这么问 |
[03:17] | Honestly? | 老实说 |
[03:18] | I thought I picked up on a vibe at the garage | 我觉得我在车库时似乎感觉到 |
[03:21] | that maybe you wanted to stay there. | 你其实想留在那里 |
[03:23] | And… look, | 听着 |
[03:24] | I know this is weird, like, we’ve only been on a couple of dates, | 我知道这很怪 我们才约过几次会 |
[03:28] | and then Walter sends us on some romantic weekend getaway. | 沃特就送我们来度浪漫周末 |
[03:32] | And, you know, I thought maybe | 我想着 或许 |
[03:33] | you would be relieved that | 你会庆幸 |
[03:36] | the only rooms they had were single rooms | 他们只有单人间 |
[03:37] | on opposite sides of the resort. | 还在度假村的两端 |
[03:40] | Look, what I’m trying to say, Paige, is… | 我是想说 佩吉 |
[03:44] | I like you… a lot, | 我很喜欢你 |
[03:47] | and if there’s anything holding you back in L.A., | 如果洛杉矶有什么让你挂念的东西 |
[03:51] | then just let me know. | 告诉我就好 |
[03:53] | I’ll understand. | 我能理解 |
[03:56] | No. | 没有 |
[03:58] | There’s nothing holding me back. | 我没有什么挂念的 |
[04:02] | You sure? | 真的吗 |
[04:04] | Yes. | 真的 |
[04:05] | Well, that is good news. | 那太好了 |
[04:32] | And that is Cabe’s ring. | 那是凯布的电话 |
[04:34] | And I have to answer Cabe’s ring. | 我必须接他的电话 |
[04:36] | – I’m so sorry. – Duty calls. | -对不起 -使命召唤嘛 |
[04:39] | Hey, boss man, what’s up? | 老大 怎么了 |
[04:40] | I hate to ruin your weekend, | 很抱歉搅乱你的周末 |
[04:41] | but I need you back here pronto. | 但我需要你马上回来 |
[04:43] | We got a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[04:54] | Cabe, why are you calling so late? | 凯布 怎么这么晚打来 |
[04:56] | Where the hell are you? | 你在哪呢 |
[04:57] | I’m at the garage and the doc said you went out | 我在车库 医生说你出去了 |
[04:59] | and I need you back here now. | 我需要你马上回来 |
[05:01] | Might be a while. | 可能得要会儿了 |
[05:02] | What’s “a while”? | 那是多久 |
[05:04] | – Seven hours. – Seven hours? | -七小时 -七小时 |
[05:06] | What the hell are you doing seven hours away from here? | 你为什么会去七小时开外的地方 |
[05:08] | Tahoe. | 太浩湖 |
[05:10] | Oh, boy. | 天呐 |
[05:11] | Telling me. | 可不是 |
[05:11] | Okay. You can destroy your personal life later. | 好了 你回头再毁灭自己的私生活吧 |
[05:13] | Right now, I need you to get to Plimpton Airfield. | 现在 我需要你去普林顿机场 |
[05:15] | It’s just south of the lake. | 就在湖南边 |
[05:17] | I sent a plane to pick up Paige and Tim. | 我派了飞机去接佩吉和蒂姆 |
[05:19] | I… cannot get on a plane with them. | 我不能跟他们上一架飞机 |
[05:21] | You can and you will. | 你能 也必须上 |
[05:23] | I need Team Scorpion | 我需要天蝎团队 |
[05:24] | and all I’ve got is a drunk behaviorist. | 而现在只有个喝醉的行为学家 |
[05:26] | Hungover behaviorist. | 宿醉的行为学家 |
[05:29] | Happy and Sly are on their way. | 乐乐和希尔在赶来了 |
[05:31] | I need you to move your ass | 我需要你赶紧的 |
[05:32] | because what I’m about to tell you | 因为我马上要告诉你的事 |
[05:34] | is gonna make all our other cases look like warm-ups. | 会把我们此前的所有案子比得像热身 |
[05:37] | Happy’s on her way? | 乐乐也要来了 |
[05:38] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[05:39] | And you need a pot of coffee and some mouthwash. | 你需要一杯咖啡和漱口水 |
[05:41] | In that order. | 以此顺序 |
[05:46] | Okay, strapped in, ready to go. | 好了 安全带系好了 可以走了 |
[05:48] | Can’t. Still waiting on one more. | 不行 还在等一位 |
[05:49] | One more? | 还有一位 |
[05:50] | Who? | 谁啊 |
[05:51] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[05:53] | Hel-Hello? | 你好 |
[05:54] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么在这儿 |
[05:56] | Well, all our talk about jazz music | 我们谈起爵士乐 |
[05:58] | made me want to go see the festival, so here I am, | 搞得我想来看音乐节了 所以我就来了 |
[06:00] | but Cabe called, so no music for me. | 但凯布来了电话 所以我没音乐听了 |
[06:07] | All right, wheels up. Time’s wasting. | 好了 起飞吧 别浪费时间了 |
[06:15] | Cabe! | 凯布 |
[06:16] | We got here as fast as we could. | 我们尽快赶过来了 |
[06:17] | You brought the kid?! | 你把孩子也带来了 |
[06:18] | He’s 11. I’m babysitting. | 他才11岁 我在看孩子 |
[06:20] | I can’t leave him alone. | 我不能丢下他一人 |
[06:21] | You were scared to take the bus at night by yourself. | 你是不敢晚上一个人坐大巴 |
[06:24] | Shouldn’t you be sleeping? | 你该睡觉了吧 |
[06:25] | Any developments since you called, Cabe? | 你来电之后情况有什么变化吗 凯布 |
[06:27] | No. Admiral Horton Pace | 没有 霍顿·佩斯上将 |
[06:29] | should be here shortly to fill us in more. | 很快就会到 向我们透露更多情况 |
[06:31] | What we do know is all signs point to | 我们只知道 一切迹象表明 |
[06:32] | the F-130s being hacked, | 两架F130战斗机被黑了 |
[06:34] | and whoever did it has had them engaged in a dogfight | 黑客这一小时以来一直让他们 |
[06:37] | for the past hour over the eastern Conejo Valley. | 在科内霍谷上空空战 |
[06:39] | They’ve worked their way south | 他们一路向南 |
[06:41] | to where they’re just a few miles from our current location. | 已到达离我们只有几公里远的地方了 |
[06:43] | Waking up half of Los Angeles in the process. | 同时吵醒了半个洛杉矶的人 |
[06:45] | I bet the press is all over this. | 媒体肯定乐开花了 |
[06:46] | No, we told them that the jets were running combat simulations. | 不 我们说两架飞机在进行战斗模拟 |
[06:49] | We can’t have the world know that | 我们不能让世界知道 |
[06:50] | we’re not in control of our own warplanes. | 我们不能控制自己的战机 |
[06:52] | All other aircraft | 所有其他飞机 |
[06:53] | has been grounded and disabled. | 都已被禁飞 停机 |
[06:56] | You look terrible. | 你气色好差 |
[06:59] | He’s right, you look like you’re gonna be sick. | 他说得对 你像是要吐了 |
[07:01] | Yeah, ’cause I’m looking at you in pajamas. | 是啊 因为我看着穿着睡衣的你 |
[07:02] | You know, we rushed over here. | 我们可是急着赶过来的 |
[07:05] | Where’s Happy? | 乐乐呢 |
[07:07] | She’s on her way. | 她就来了 |
[07:09] | It should be very comfortable. | 应该会非常融洽的 |
[07:10] | What about the others? | 其他人呢 |
[07:11] | Paige, Tim, Walter. | 佩吉 蒂姆 沃特 |
[07:13] | They just landed from Tahoe. | 他们刚从太浩湖回来 |
[07:15] | They’ll be here any minute. | 马上就到 |
[07:16] | Walter went up to Tahoe? | 沃特去太浩湖了 |
[07:19] | Oh, boy. | 天呐 |
[07:20] | Mom’s gonna be confused. | 妈妈要糊涂了 |
[07:37] | Navy personnel will be here soon. | 海军的人就来 |
[07:39] | Grab a coffee, perk up. | 喝杯咖啡 精神一下 |
[07:42] | It’s gonna be a long day. | 今天会很漫长 |
[07:52] | Before the others get here, we should talk. | 其他人来之前 我们该谈谈 |
[07:53] | Let’s skip your rejection of my proposal | 先别说你因为结婚了 |
[07:56] | because you’re married. | 而拒绝了我的求婚一事 |
[07:57] | Great surprise, by the way, | 对了 真是惊喜啊 |
[07:59] | and get to the lies. | 直接说说谎言的问题吧 |
[08:01] | I’ve never lied to you. | 我没对你撒过谎 |
[08:02] | Really? I hacked L.A. County records. | 是吗 我黑入了洛杉矶县记录 |
[08:04] | There’s no marriage license for you, | 根本没有你的结婚证书 |
[08:05] | so either you’re not married | 你要么是没结婚 |
[08:06] | or you deleted the evidence | 要么就是删除了证据 |
[08:07] | so I can’t find out who your better half is. | 好不让我查到你的丈夫是谁 |
[08:10] | One, I am married. Two, I didn’t delete anything. | 一 我是结婚了 二 我没删除什么 |
[08:12] | Three, I don’t lie to you. Four, I’m in love with you. | 三 我从不对你撒谎 四 我爱着你 |
[08:16] | That’s gonna make things weird for your anniversary, won’t it? | 这下你的结婚纪念日不是要尴尬了 |
[08:22] | Is it Collins? | 是柯林斯吗 |
[08:23] | – What? – When he kidnapped me | -什么 -他绑架我时 |
[08:25] | he said you couldn’t say yes to my proposal. | 说过你不能接受我的求婚 |
[08:26] | Why would he say that? | 他为什么要那么说 |
[08:27] | The same reason he talks to sock puppets, | 跟他对袜子玩偶说话的原因一样 |
[08:30] | because he’s bat poop crazy. | 因为他是个疯子 |
[08:33] | All right, you’re being truthful– not Collins. | 好吧 你没说谎 不是柯林斯 |
[08:35] | Doc, look, do you trust me? | 医生 你相信我吗 |
[08:38] | No. | 不 |
[08:39] | Fine. Do you love me? | 好吧 你爱我吗 |
[08:41] | – Yeah. – Then if your love is stronger than your distrust, | -嗯 -如果你的爱比你的不信任强烈 |
[08:43] | please understand that I’m in a situation with another guy | 那请理解 我跟一个我不爱 |
[08:45] | who I don’t love, who I have never loved, | 也从没爱过的男人有些状况 |
[08:47] | – but that’s all I can tell you. – Why? | -但我不能说更多了 -为什么 |
[08:50] | Toby, that’s all I can tell you right now, | 托比 我现在只能说这么多 |
[08:52] | but if you give me a little bit of time, | 但你给我点时间 |
[08:53] | I will fix it and tell you everything, okay? | 我能处理好一切 再都告诉你 好吗 |
[08:57] | – Crap. Now I trust you, too. – Good. | -该死 现在我相信你了 -很好 |
[08:59] | Now, there are two F-130s screaming across L.A., | 有两架F130正在洛杉矶上空呼啸而过 |
[09:02] | so we’ve got more important things to worry about. | 我们有更要紧的事要考虑 |
[09:06] | Sly, Cabe filled me in earlier. | 希尔 凯布早些告诉我情况了 |
[09:08] | Right. On your way back from Tahoe. | 嗯 你从太浩湖回来的时候 |
[09:10] | Shouldn’t you be sleeping? | 你不该睡觉了吗 |
[09:12] | Sly, while we’re waiting for the admiral to get here, | 希尔 我们等上将过来期间 |
[09:14] | link up to the naval base’s operating system. | 连上海军基地的操作系统 |
[09:16] | See if we can find a back door into those planes. | 看能不能找到连接飞机的后门 |
[09:19] | I am already into it. | 已经在做了 |
[09:20] | What is that nonsense? | 那是什么玩意 |
[09:21] | Uh, this is Super Fun Guy Cuckoo Clay. | 这是逗比侠橡皮泥 |
[09:23] | I’m stressed and it helps. | 我压力很大 这有帮助 |
[09:25] | Two-two hands. | 两手操作 |
[09:27] | Okay, look, does anybody have a read on | 有人知道飞机 |
[09:29] | where these plane are right now? | 此刻在哪吗 |
[09:33] | There’s your answer. | 这儿呢 |
[09:34] | I’m gonna look for vulnerable ports | 我要在军队无线服务器网络上 |
[09:35] | on the military wireless server networks. | 寻找薄弱接口 |
[09:38] | And I just got the navy’s radar feed up on our monitors. | 我把海军的雷达图像投在显示屏上了 |
[09:42] | They’re circling L.A. | 他们在环绕洛杉矶 |
[09:46] | Okay, how was the world’s most awkward plane ride? | 好了 世上最尴尬的航程如何 |
[09:51] | Oh, good gravy; you didn’t tell her. | 老天爷 你没告诉她 |
[09:53] | Refuse to engage. | 不理你 |
[09:54] | Oh, please. | 得了 |
[09:55] | You could hack in your sleep. | 你睡着觉都能黑进去 |
[09:56] | I’m hardly a distraction. | 我算不上什么干扰 |
[10:00] | You know, I read this article about this guy in San Pedro, | 我读到过一篇关于圣佩德罗一个男人的报道 |
[10:04] | who has the two largest aluminum foil balls in SoCal. | 他有南加州最大的一对儿铝箔球 |
[10:07] | He charges a buck to see them. | 只要一块钱就可以参观 |
[10:09] | Do you know what I admire most about this guy | 知道我最钦佩这个有巨大铝球[蛋蛋]的男人 |
[10:11] | with those giant balls? | 哪一点吗 |
[10:14] | You know what attribute really stands out | 你知道这个有大球的男人 |
[10:16] | for the giant balls guy, Walter? | 最突出的一点是什么吗 沃特 |
[10:18] | I will tell her how I feel when I get the chance, | 等我有机会就会把我对她的感觉告诉她 |
[10:20] | but right now, there are out of control F-130s | 但现在 有两架失控F130 |
[10:22] | screaming across L.A., | 在洛杉矶上空呼啸 |
[10:23] | so we have more important things to worry about. | 我们有更要紧的事要考虑 |
[10:27] | Where have I heard that before? | 这句话好熟 |
[10:31] | Admiral. | 上将 |
[10:32] | Cabe Gallo. Any updates? | 凯布·格洛 有什么新进展吗 |
[10:34] | No. All we could obtain is a brief recording of the pilots. | 没有 我们只拿到了一段很短的飞行员录音 |
[10:37] | Plane is nonresponsive! | 飞机没有反应 |
[10:38] | Same here! Gaining altitude! | 我也是 在抬升 |
[10:40] | – Stick is dead! – After that, the hackers cut the comms. | -操作杆不好使 -之后 通讯便被黑客切断 |
[10:43] | Best tech minds in the government couldn’t crack it. | 政府最厉害的技术人员也无法破解 |
[10:46] | We’re the best tech minds in the government. | 我们才是政府最厉害的技术人员 |
[10:48] | You being smart with me? | 你在跟我耍聪明吗 |
[10:49] | Actually, we’re smart with everybody. | 其实 我们对谁都耍聪明 |
[10:54] | The world’s superpower can’t control its aviation, | 世界超级强国控制不了自己的飞机 |
[10:56] | I’m getting sass from this guy | 这家伙和那个穿着 |
[10:57] | and a giant baby in his underwear? | 内衣的胖小孩还跟我耍嘴皮 |
[11:00] | They don’t mean any disrespect. | 他们无意冒犯 |
[11:01] | It’s just them being themselves. | 他们就是这样 |
[11:05] | Can I talk to you for a second? | 能跟你说句话吗 |
[11:12] | – Quick question. – Yeah. | -问个问题 -嗯 |
[11:14] | This might be the biggest case that this team has ever had, | 这可能是我们接过最重大的案子 |
[11:16] | and I’m worried that Walter might be a little… unfocused. | 我担心沃特可能有些 不集中 |
[11:20] | No matter what it is, Walter always gets the job done, so… | 不管怎样 沃特总能完成任务 |
[11:23] | Yeah, well, what about him just appearing in Tahoe, | 那他跑去太浩湖 |
[11:25] | saying he was there to hear jazz? | 还说自己是去听爵士乐的呢 |
[11:26] | I mean, do you believe that? | 你真信吗 |
[11:27] | I mean, he obviously wanted to see you badly enough | 他显然是很想见你 |
[11:30] | that he was willing to drive through the night to do it. So… | 以至于驱车整夜 所以… |
[11:32] | I don’t know. I… | 我不知道 |
[11:33] | I hope not. Things are much simpler if that’s not the case. | 希望不是 如果不是 会简单些 |
[11:37] | Really? How so? | 是吗 怎么说 |
[11:44] | Did you, uh, mess with my marriage records? | 你动我的结婚记录了吗 |
[11:46] | Absolutely I did. You want Toby to find out | 当然了 你希望托比知道 |
[11:48] | who you’re really married to? | 你究竟嫁给了谁吗 |
[11:50] | Just focus on the matter at hand. | 先处理好手头的事 |
[11:55] | Speaking of which… | 说起来 |
[11:56] | Excuse me. | 那个 |
[11:58] | Excuse me! | 打扰 |
[11:58] | Guys, we could use all hands on deck. | 各位 我们需要全员出动 |
[12:01] | Right. And we are right here with you, Walter. | 好 我们就在这儿 沃特 |
[12:04] | I just need everyone fixed on-on the case. | 我需要大家都专注于案子 |
[12:07] | And like I said, we are right here with you. | 我说了 我们就在这儿 |
[12:10] | Okay? It’s not like I can help you hack a military computer. | 我又不能帮你黑入军用电脑 |
[12:16] | Good God. | 天呐 |
[12:17] | Woodrow’s locked on Morales. | 伍德罗锁定莫拉雷斯了 |
[12:22] | Woodrow, you are locked in! | 伍德罗 你锁定了 |
[12:24] | It’s not me! My fire control is completely disabled! | 不是我 我的火力控制完全不好使了 |
[12:28] | Al, you’re right in the crosshairs. | 阿尔 你就在我准星上 |
[12:32] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[12:33] | They can’t eject. We got to disarm those weapons now. | 他们不能弹射 我们得马上解除武器 |
[12:35] | What do you think we’re trying to do? | 你以为我们在干吗 |
[12:37] | They’re heading towards the ocean! | 他们冲大海去了 |
[13:00] | Guys, the comm link just went live. | 各位 通讯开了 |
[13:02] | Why would they turn her comms back on now? | 他们为什么现在恢复通讯 |
[13:04] | This is Blackjack 1, Lieutenant Commander Woodrow. | 我是二十一点1号 伍德罗少校 |
[13:07] | Does anyone copy?! | 有人收到吗 |
[13:08] | Blackjack 1, this is Admiral Pace. | 二十一点1号 我是佩斯上将 |
[13:10] | I’m here with Homeland Agent Cabe Gallo | 我这边有国土安全部凯布·格洛探员 |
[13:12] | and an independent team. | 和一支独立团队 |
[13:13] | We’re trying to get you landed safely. | 我们在努力让你们安全降落 |
[13:15] | I have no control of my aircraft. | 我完全不能控制我的飞机 |
[13:17] | I’m currently in an auto-loop pattern. | 我现在在进行自动兜圈 |
[13:20] | I just shot down my wingman, Lieutenant Morales, | 我刚在太平洋上空击落了我的僚机 |
[13:23] | over the Pacific. | 莫拉雷斯上尉 |
[13:24] | No, no. Lieutenant Commander… | 不不 少校 |
[13:25] | – What’s her first name, Cabe? – June. | -她叫什么 凯布 -琼恩 |
[13:27] | June, this is Dr. Curtis with Scorpion, | 琼恩 我是天蝎的柯蒂斯医生 |
[13:29] | the team the admiral just mentioned. Listen carefully, | 就是上将刚说的那支团队 听好 |
[13:32] | you didn’t shoot down your friend. | 你没有击落你的朋友 |
[13:34] | Yeah, hackers who took over your plane fired that weapon. | 是的 劫持了飞机的黑客开的火 |
[13:36] | You’re responsible for nothing. | 你不用负任何责任 |
[13:37] | I need to take this. | 我得接一下 |
[13:38] | Woodrow, fill in Agent Gallo. Give him a full debriefing. | 伍德罗 向格洛探员通报全部情况 |
[13:41] | First, my airspeed increased independently. | 首先 我的飞机自主加速了 |
[13:44] | Then altitude. | 然后是拉升 |
[13:45] | I lost all flight controls and communications. | 我失去了一切控制和通讯 |
[13:48] | One system failure after another. | 系统一个接一个故障 |
[13:50] | That’s why the hackers turned on her comms. | 这就是黑客开启她通讯的原因 |
[13:53] | They wanted us to hear, blow by blow, | 他们要我们听仔细 |
[13:56] | how an F-130 was systematically usurped. | 一架F130是如何被有条不紊地劫持 |
[13:59] | They wanted June to debrief us | 他们要琼恩向我们报告 |
[14:00] | so we could hear how good they are at their jobs. | 好让我们听到他们有多厉害 |
[14:02] | It’s-it’s an advertisement, a psychological tool. | 这是广告 是心理战术 |
[14:06] | They are smart. This is just the beginning. | 他们很聪明 这还只是开始 |
[14:08] | I just got off the phone with D.C. | 我刚跟华府通过话 |
[14:12] | Four U.S. Destroyers have been cyberjacked | 四架美国驱逐舰被网络劫持 |
[14:14] | and positioned 300 yards outside of Miami, Boston, | 停泊在迈阿密 波士顿 波特兰和长滩 |
[14:17] | Portland, and Long Beach. | 274米开外 |
[14:18] | High-explosive BGM missiles | 猛炸药BGM导弹 |
[14:20] | are pointed directly at each of those cities. | 正正对着这几座城市 |
[14:21] | All of our aircraft, our battleships have been grounded, | 所有飞机 战舰均被停用 |
[14:24] | and we’ve shut down our nuclear silos. | 我们也关闭了核弹井 |
[14:27] | The United States, as of right now, is a nation without defense. | 美国现在是没有防卫体系的国家 |
[14:49] | USS Hawthorne, USS Crittinden, Corbett, and Rooney, | 霍桑 克里顿 科贝特 鲁尼四艘美国军舰 |
[14:52] | all under hacker control. | 均被黑客控制 |
[14:54] | Are you evacuating the cities? | 你们疏散几个城市了吗 |
[14:55] | We do that, the story gets out we’ve lost control of our military. | 如果那么做 就会被人知道我们无法控制军队 |
[14:58] | I can think of a few nations that would act immediately | 我知道有几个国家一听说我们失去防御 |
[15:01] | if they knew we were defenseless. | 会立刻采取行动 |
[15:02] | Okay, can’t you manually disengage the missiles on the destroyers? | 好吧 不能手动拆除驱逐舰上的导弹吗 |
[15:05] | Most ships’ magazines have automated blast doors. | 大部分舰艇的弹夹都有自动防护门 |
[15:07] | Assume they’ve been closed by the hackers | 黑客大概已将门关闭 |
[15:09] | and the crew’s been locked out from the missiles. | 并把船员锁在了导弹外面 |
[15:10] | – Exactly what happened. – And you know that for certain? | -没错 -你确定吗 |
[15:12] | You’ve been in contact with the ship? | 你跟舰艇联络过了 |
[15:13] | Yes. Their comms are working. | 是的 他们的通讯好使 |
[15:15] | If he can talk to the ships | 如果他能跟舰艇通讯 |
[15:16] | and we can talk to June, can the hackers hear us right now | 我们能跟琼恩通讯 那黑客现在能听到 |
[15:18] | and any plans… we might devise? | 我们商量对策吗 |
[15:23] | You know, I’m not too worried about these hackers! | 我不是很担心这些黑客 |
[15:25] | Took ’em an hour of joystickin’ around to bring down a plane. | 他们操作了一小时才搞下来一架飞机 |
[15:28] | If they had real skills, they’d have June | 如果他们真那么厉害 就该让琼恩 |
[15:30] | doing scissors and rolls right now. | 飞个花把势 |
[15:31] | Someone shut that guy up! | 谁让他闭嘴 |
[15:33] | What are you thinking? | 你想什么呢 |
[15:37] | Okay, see? The punks that are behind this don’t speak English. | 瞧 干这事的混蛋不说英语 |
[15:40] | If they did, they’d have sent June into a tailspin, | 否则 他们就该让琼恩打旋了 |
[15:42] | ’cause I just called ’em out, and they are egomaniacal, | 我刚刚冲他们叫嚣 而他们又极端利己 |
[15:44] | – highly intelligent, and antisocial. – So are we. | -高智商 反社会 -我们也是 |
[15:46] | But they are businessmen. They positioned ships | 但他们是商人 他们将舰艇 |
[15:50] | at the four corners of the country. Why? | 安排在国家四角 为什么 |
[15:53] | Symbolic. “We got you boxed in.” | 象征意义 “我们把你包围了” |
[15:55] | They are trying to prove themselves to potential clients | 他们是想向可能想打倒美国的客户 |
[15:58] | who want to bring the U.S. to its knees. | 证明自己的本事 |
[16:00] | These guys are bright, | 他们聪明 |
[16:01] | 18 to 25– because young people are driven to prove themselves– | 18到25岁 年轻人最想证明自己 |
[16:04] | and– if I had to guess– | 如果要我猜 |
[16:07] | Eastern European, | 是东欧人 |
[16:08] | because instead of focusing on our monetary system | 因为 他们没有针对我们的货币体系 |
[16:10] | or electrical grid, they went after our military. | 和电网 而是针对我们的军队 |
[16:13] | These are children of Cold War parents | 他们的父母是冷战时期的人 |
[16:16] | who grew up hearing about the mighty U.S. war machine. | 他们从小就听着厉害的美国战争机器长大 |
[16:19] | And I bet they smoke those skinny Euro cigarettes. | 我敢说他们还抽那种细瘦的欧洲烟 |
[16:23] | That’s how you profile. | 这就叫侧写 |
[16:25] | Okay, | 好了 |
[16:26] | – let’s assume Toby’s right. – I am! | -如果托比是对的 -我就是 |
[16:28] | So, Sly, focus on Eastern Europe, | 那么 希尔 盯着东欧 |
[16:30] | see if we can track the signal that’s hacking June’s plane. | 看能否追踪到黑入琼恩飞机的信号 |
[16:33] | If we find the hackers, we end all of this. | 如果找到黑客 就能结束一切 |
[16:36] | All right, Ralph, do you think you can run a rehash check, | 好了 拉尔夫 能不能做个重载配置测试 |
[16:38] | see if they’re pulling this off with a DDoS attack? | 看他们是不是靠DDoS攻击来实现入侵的 |
[16:40] | Sure. But can I get some Fruity Moons or something? | 好 能给我点麦圈吗 |
[16:44] | You find the European hackers, I’ll get you Fruity Moons. | 你找欧洲黑客去 我给你拿麦圈 |
[16:46] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[16:47] | Lieutenant Commander, can you stay with us | 少校 我们处理问题时 |
[16:49] | while we sort this out? | 跟我们保持通讯吧 |
[16:50] | Don’t have much of a choice. | 我也没有选择啊 |
[16:52] | Happy and I will jump on the Dark Web, | 乐乐和我会上暗网 |
[16:53] | see if anyone’s bragging about what they did to Uncle Sam! | 看有没有人在炫耀对山姆叔叔做的事 |
[16:56] | No need. | 不必 |
[16:57] | I just traced the hack to a section of Sofia, Bulgaria. | 我追踪到黑客在保加利亚的索菲亚 |
[17:00] | Eastern Europe. | 东欧 |
[17:01] | Wow, who could’ve predicted that? | 这谁能想到 |
[17:02] | Looks like they jumped onto a signal from a Pentagon white shoe | 看来他们是接入了长滩外的一个五角大楼 |
[17:04] | – out of Long Beach. – What’s a white shoe? | -白鞋信号 -白鞋是什么 |
[17:06] | Pentagon keeps nondescript buildings in most U.S. cities. | 五角大楼在大部分美国城市都有未标明大楼 |
[17:09] | They’re there to maintain relay signals | 他们是为军队行动 |
[17:11] | for military operations. | 中继信号的 |
[17:12] | That’s how they’re controlling the ships. | 他们就是这样控制战舰的 |
[17:14] | They’re infiltrating white shoe signals in Boston, | 他们渗透了波士顿 迈阿密 波特兰 |
[17:17] | Miami, Portland, and here. | 和这儿的白鞋信号 |
[17:18] | They’re using our own signals to control our ships? | 他们在用我们的信号控制我们的战舰 |
[17:20] | Like when a bully makes you hit yourself. | 就像恶霸逼你打自己 |
[17:23] | So if we can get to the white shoe office in Long Beach, | 如果我们能赶往长滩的白鞋办公室 |
[17:25] | then I can… I can hack their server, | 那我就能黑入他们的服务器 |
[17:28] | see if I can figure out a way to disrupt the hacker’s signal. | 看能不能想办法干扰黑客的信号 |
[17:31] | Then I tell the authorities in the other three cities | 然后再教其他三个城市的当局 |
[17:34] | how to do it, and then we kill the signal simultaneously | 如何操作 然后我们同时截断信号 |
[17:36] | and regain control of the ships. | 就能恢复对战舰的控制了 |
[17:39] | Now, Toby, I left my car in Tahoe | 托比 我把车留在太浩湖了 |
[17:41] | and Paige’s is at her house, | 佩吉的在她家 |
[17:42] | – so we’ll need to borrow yours. – Okay, | -我们需要借你的 -好 |
[17:43] | but I just had it washed in ’08, so be careful with it. | 但我刚洗过 你小心点 |
[17:48] | – Really? – So… | -真的吗 -那 |
[17:49] | you and Paige? Why not Sylvester and Paige? | 你和佩吉去 为什么不是希尔维斯特和佩吉 |
[17:52] | No, Sly will be with you and Cabe | 希尔得跟你和凯布 |
[17:54] | on the way to Bulgaria to find the hackers. | 去保加利亚找黑客 |
[17:55] | Oh, so you stay with Paige and you ship me off to Bulgaria? | 你跟佩吉待在一起 然后把我遣去保加利亚 |
[17:58] | – Tim… – Easy, buddy. | -蒂姆 -放松 伙计 |
[18:00] | Sly can handle whatever the hackers throw at him tech-wise, | 希尔能应对黑客的技术攻击 |
[18:02] | and you two are necessary law enforcement in a foreign country. | 你俩是执法人员 在外国执行任务必须如此 |
[18:05] | It’s a logical way to divide workload. | 这是合理的分工 |
[18:07] | Oh, yeah. It’s a load, all right. | 好吧 的确是”粪” |
[18:09] | Well, if you don’t agree with my decision making, | 如果你不赞成我的决策 |
[18:11] | perhaps you should change your Homeland assignment. | 或许你该换换在国土安全部的工作 |
[18:13] | And perhaps you should just tell us | 或许你该直说 |
[18:14] | what you were doing in Tahoe, Walter. | 你为什么会去太浩湖 沃特 |
[18:15] | Okay, this is not the schoolyard. | 好吧 这里不是小学操场 |
[18:17] | We got some serious work to do. | 我们有重要工作要做 |
[18:19] | Got it? | 知道了吗 |
[18:21] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[18:22] | Got it. | 知道 |
[18:24] | Tim, Walter’s the boss. | 蒂姆 沃特是老板 |
[18:26] | We follow his lead. | 你得听他的 |
[18:27] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[18:32] | Truth is, as much as I hate flying, | 老实说 我虽然讨厌飞行 |
[18:33] | I am excited to get out of this garage. | 我还是很想离开车库的 |
[18:34] | Between Tim and Walter and Happy and Toby, it’s too tense. | 蒂姆和沃特 乐乐和托比 简直太紧张 |
[18:41] | I’m getting out of my jimjams. | 我得换掉睡衣 |
[18:44] | Admiral. | 上将 |
[18:45] | All aircraft are grounded. | 飞机都禁飞了 |
[18:47] | How are you gonna find a plane that can go at least Mach 4 | 你要怎么找到一架至少能飞到四马赫 |
[18:49] | and get you to Bulgaria in two hours? | 在两小时内飞到保加利亚的飞机 |
[18:51] | Don’t worry, I got an idea. | 别担心 我有主意 |
[18:53] | Um, speaking of planes, | 说到飞机 |
[18:54] | if the hackers pick up that we’re messing with their signal, | 如果黑客知道了我们要干扰他们的信号 |
[18:57] | they will drive June’s plane into the ground. | 他们会让琼恩直插地面的 |
[19:00] | Or, if this takes too long, | 或者 如果时间太久 |
[19:01] | there’s always the chance she runs out of gas and crashes. | 她还可能耗尽燃油坠毁 |
[19:04] | That’s exactly what we want. | 我们就要这样 |
[19:05] | – It’s not what I want! – No, no. Hear me out. | -我可不想 -不不 听我说 |
[19:08] | If June does a fuel dump, the plane will plummet instantly, | 如果琼恩泄掉燃油 飞机会立刻坠落 |
[19:11] | because swept-wing aircraft have the glide capacity of a rock. | 因为后掠翼飞机的滑行能力相当于石头 |
[19:14] | Sly can calculate it so it nose-dives for our garage. | 希尔可以进行计算 让她扎进我们车库 |
[19:17] | And with the engine off, | 由于引擎熄火 |
[19:18] | the hackers won’t be able to control the plane. | 黑客就不能控制飞机 |
[19:20] | Then we just get the plane’s original, | 然后我们把飞机原始的 |
[19:22] | unhacked firmware back onto the jet’s computer. | 未被入侵的固件上传到飞机电脑上 |
[19:24] | And I can do it with this. | 我可以用这个做到 |
[19:25] | With a stud finder? | 寻柱机 |
[19:27] | You know, I can’t go near stud finders. They always go off. | 我不敢接近寻柱机 它碰到我这个大块头就叫唤 |
[19:29] | You’ve told that joke before, okay? Happy. | 这笑话你讲过了 乐乐继续 |
[19:31] | Data can be sent over the lasers. | 数据可以通过激光传输 |
[19:33] | I can send new firmware directly into the jet’s comm system. | 我可以将新固件直接传入飞机通讯系统中 |
[19:35] | It has an independent battery. | 它有独立电池 |
[19:37] | Even with the engine off, it can accept the data. | 即便引擎熄火 它也能接收数据 |
[19:39] | And it’s housed in the nose of the plane | 而且它就在飞机尖端 |
[19:40] | that will point towards us as it falls to Earth. | 它向地面俯冲时正对着我们 |
[19:42] | By “us,” am I safe to assume you’re gonna put me in the path | 你说的”我们”是说要让我站在一架F130的 |
[19:45] | of a plummeting F-130? | 俯冲路径上吗 |
[19:47] | I will build the laser from the stud finder, | 我会用寻柱机 激光水准仪 |
[19:49] | some laser levels, and Sly’s laser tag guns. | 和希尔的激光标枪做个激光 |
[19:51] | You will prep the firmware. | 你来准备固件 |
[19:53] | Okay, June, you’ll have to be no more than 500 feet from the rooftop | 琼恩 你得离屋顶不到152米 |
[19:57] | to guarantee that the download works. | 才能确保下载成功 |
[19:59] | So I’ll have seconds to restart my engine solely on fumes, | 那么我只有数秒无油重启引擎 |
[20:01] | pull out of a nosedive, and skim over rooftops | 从俯冲态拉升 擦过屋顶 |
[20:04] | to a safe landing somewhere? | 找地方安全降落 |
[20:06] | The safest bet is the L.A. riverbed, | 最安全的地方是洛杉矶河床 |
[20:08] | four miles east of here. | 在这里东6.4公里处 |
[20:10] | Million-to-one shot but it could work. | 百万之一的可能 但或许能成功 |
[20:15] | Almost ready. Happy, laser update? | 就要准备好了 乐乐 激光如何了 |
[20:17] | Don’t worry about me. Do your job. | 别担心我 做你该做的 |
[20:18] | God forbid something goes wrong, we get crushed. | 万一出了岔子 我们被压扁了 |
[20:20] | I’m really concerned for your widower. | 我好担心你的鳏夫 |
[20:22] | Think he’ll handle it well? | 他能承受得了吗 |
[20:23] | Okay, that’s it. We’re done talking. | 行了 我们别说话了 |
[20:34] | Paige, how goes it with you? | 佩吉 你们怎么样 |
[20:35] | Uh, to be honest, it’s kind of awkward. | 老实说 挺尴尬 |
[20:39] | She meant how close are we to the Pentagon office? | 她是问 我们离五角大楼办公室还有多远 |
[20:44] | Yeah, we’re not that far out at all. | 是啊 我们不远了 |
[20:45] | Sly, are the calculations ready for June? | 希尔 为琼恩算好了吗 |
[20:47] | Getting the final specs now. | 正要了解最后数据 |
[20:49] | June, I need to know the entire weight of your plane, | 琼恩 我需要知道飞机整体的重量 |
[20:51] | including you and your flight suit, | 包括你和你的飞行服 |
[20:53] | the wingspan of your plane, and your current velocity. | 你飞机的翼展 和目前的速度 |
[20:58] | You Bruce? | 布鲁斯吗 |
[20:59] | Yes, sir. We talked on the phone. | 是 长官 我们通过电话 |
[21:01] | I have to remind you that all you were told | 我得提醒你 你得知的一切 |
[21:03] | is highly confidential. | 都是最高机密 |
[21:04] | You repeat any of it, it’s a felony. | 你说出去 就是重罪 |
[21:06] | I’m a Vietnam vet and a patriot. | 我是越南老兵 爱国者 |
[21:07] | My lips are sealed. | 我不会说的 |
[21:09] | And I got this baby | 我还有这玩意 |
[21:11] | fueled and prepped. | 已经加满油备好了 |
[21:12] | It’ll hit Mach 4, | 能达到四马赫 |
[21:13] | have you in Bulgaria faster than you could get home in L.A. traffic. | 到保加利亚比在洛杉矶堵车时回家还快 |
[21:17] | And it’s not computerized at all? | 完全不是用电脑控制的 |
[21:18] | Nothing to hack. | 无可入侵 |
[21:19] | And you secured us a pilot? | 你找到飞行员了吗 |
[21:21] | You’re looking at him. | 我就是 |
[21:27] | I know what you’re thinking, | 我知道你们想什么 |
[21:28] | but I was a good pilot back in my day. | 但我当年可是个好飞行员 |
[21:31] | How many missions? | 多少次任务 |
[21:32] | None. | 零 |
[21:35] | Right after my training we had a fire in my barracks. | 训练结束后 我们营房失火 |
[21:37] | I burned my hands bad, so they grounded me. | 我的手被烧 被禁飞了 |
[21:40] | I helped others get ready to fight, | 我帮助其他人准备战斗 |
[21:41] | but I never got to do my part myself. | 但我从未得到机会亲自保家卫国 |
[21:45] | So, please, | 拜托 |
[21:46] | let me serve my country. | 让我报效祖国吧 |
[21:48] | Okay, okay, June is ready. | 好了 琼恩准备好了 |
[21:51] | Is this guy gonna take us to meet our pilot? | 这人要带我们去见飞行员吗 |
[21:57] | Oh, poop. | 糟糕 |
[21:59] | I’ve got the main power cable | 我拿来了主电缆 |
[22:00] | and two back-ups in case of failure. | 和两根备用 以防万一 |
[22:03] | Okay, I’m almost done. | 我就好 |
[22:03] | Hook them up. | 接上 |
[22:06] | Lenny. | 兰尼 |
[22:08] | Jerry. | 杰瑞 |
[22:10] | – What are you doing? – What? Nothing. | -你干什么呢 -什么 没有啊 |
[22:12] | Norman, Jared, Vern. | 诺曼 杰拉德 维恩 |
[22:14] | You’re calling out men I know to see if I show guilt markers? | 你是在喊出我认识的男人 观察愧疚迹象吗 |
[22:17] | – Maybe. – Vern’s my deli guy. | -或许吧 -维恩是熟食店店员 |
[22:19] | Yeah, I’ve seen how he handles your provolone. | 是啊 我见过他怎么处理你的波罗伏洛芝士 |
[22:21] | You’re an idiot. | 你个白痴 |
[22:22] | No, I’m just hurt and angry. | 不 我是受伤 生气 |
[22:24] | Do you have any idea how what I’m going through feels? | 你知道我此刻的心情吗 |
[22:27] | It feels like you just took my heart and tore it from my body | 感觉就像你把我的心脏从身体里扯了出来 |
[22:29] | and then just shoved it right up my… | 插进了我的… |
[22:41] | …and then it just lies there, covered in flies. | 然后它就躺在那里 招来一堆苍蝇 |
[22:43] | Even the dog doesn’t want it, | 连狗都不想要 |
[22:44] | even though he ate it in the first place. | 虽然本来就是它吃的 |
[22:45] | That’s what’s left of my heart! | 这就是我的心现在的样子 |
[22:47] | Hate to interrupt the fighting, | 抱歉打扰你们吵架 |
[22:48] | but I need to make sure your heads are in the game | 但我得确定你们都很专注 |
[22:50] | before I dump my fuel. | 才能丢掉我的燃油 |
[22:51] | We’re fine. | 我们没事 |
[22:53] | Toby’s shutting up now. | 托比闭嘴了 |
[22:54] | Good… | 很好 |
[22:55] | because if the hackers keep up this same loop pattern, | 如果黑客保持这个兜圈模式 |
[22:57] | I’ll be over you again in minutes, | 我几分钟后就会再经过你们上空 |
[22:59] | and once my tanks are on empty, | 我的油箱一旦空了 |
[23:00] | I’ll be heading into a complete vertical nosedive. | 我就要完全垂直俯冲了 |
[23:02] | Yup, straight down right at us at terminal velocity. | 是啊 以终极速度向我们冲来 |
[23:05] | Oh, for Pete’s sake, don’t say terminal. | 老天爷 别说”终” |
[23:15] | – So… – So, I… | -那个 -我… |
[23:16] | Okay, go first. | 你先说吧 |
[23:17] | I’ll go f… yeah. | 我先说 好吧 |
[23:19] | Can you, um…? | 你能不能… |
[23:21] | Oh, yeah. | 好 |
[23:24] | So, I’m gonna take you at your word | 我就当你说的是实话 |
[23:25] | that you were in Tahoe for the festival, | 你去太浩是为了参加音乐节 |
[23:27] | but Tim… | 但是蒂姆… |
[23:28] | Tim does not take me at my word. | 蒂姆不相信我说的话 |
[23:30] | That’s his prerogative, but I told the truth. | 信不信是他的自由 但我说的是实话 |
[23:33] | Be that as it may, you heard the admiral. | 就算这样 你也听到上将说的了 |
[23:35] | The U.S. is being forced into civil war, | 美国即将被迫进入内战状态 |
[23:37] | our weapons being forced against ourselves… | 我们的武器都对准了自己 |
[23:39] | And we don’t need Scorpion turning against itself, as well, | 天蝎不应该起内讧 |
[23:41] | but with me and Tim and Toby and Happy, we are, | 但是我跟蒂姆 托比和乐乐 确实有矛盾 |
[23:45] | and that’s not ideal when the stakes are high. | 这种状态不是很好 |
[23:47] | I… Understood. | 我 明白的 |
[23:48] | So, for now, just steer clear of Tim. | 所以你别招惹蒂姆了 |
[23:52] | Understood? | 明白吗 |
[24:04] | It is kind of confusing | 本来也挺奇怪的 |
[24:06] | that you’d give away tickets to a jazz festival | 你明明把爵士音乐节的票送了人 |
[24:08] | and show up, anyway. | 自己还又跑过去 |
[24:12] | Uh… we should put our comms back in. | 通讯设备戴回去吧 |
[24:16] | Two kilometers from the fuel dump. | 我还有两公里就到地方了 |
[24:18] | We’re positioned. Bring her in nice and steady. | 我们已经准备好了 你稳稳开过来吧 |
[24:20] | How about extremely fast and out of control? | 我能不能超速摔过来 |
[24:24] | Forgive me, getting a little beaded up about this plan. | 抱歉 我对这个计划实在是没有信心 |
[24:27] | Beaded up, sweaty, worried. | 意思是浑身是汗 非常不安 |
[24:28] | I know my pilot terms. | 我熟悉飞行员术语 |
[24:30] | Lieutenant, that fancy plane you’re flying, | 少校 你正在驾驶的这架飞机 |
[24:32] | all the minds who designed it, | 包括所有参与设计的人 |
[24:34] | compared to us they’re morons, | 比起我们来都是白痴 |
[24:35] | so no need to sweat it. | 所以不必担心 |
[24:37] | She should be terrified. | 应该直接吓尿 |
[24:39] | Okay, you should be in position in two, one… | 好 你很快就到了 二 一 |
[24:42] | Ring the admiral’s doorbell. | 敲响上将的门铃吧 |
[24:44] | That means dump the fuel. | 就是把燃料放掉 |
[24:45] | That one I didn’t know. | 这我还真没听懂 |
[24:47] | Here goes. | 来了 |
[24:53] | Engine’s shutting down. | 引擎要停了 |
[24:57] | Oh, man, here she comes. | 天哪 她来了 |
[25:00] | Right for our butts. | 直接冲着我们来了 |
[25:01] | Firing the laser. | 把激光打开 |
[25:02] | Uh, two degrees north. | 偏南两度 |
[25:05] | How we doing down there? | 你们准备得怎么样 |
[25:07] | The laser’s locked on your nose. | 激光对准你的机头了 |
[25:08] | Uploading the firmware. | 正在上传固件 |
[25:10] | Estimating I’m three nautical miles from your roof. | 我离你们大概5.5公里 |
[25:12] | You might want to bail. | 你们最好躲起来 |
[25:13] | We bail, the laser could shift and you’d die. | 我们走了 激光一偏离你就死定了 |
[25:15] | We’re staying. | 我们要留下 |
[25:16] | If these are our last moments together, | 如果我们马上就要死了 |
[25:17] | I propose we die with no secrets between us. | 我建议我们不要带着秘密走 |
[25:20] | – No. – I’ll go first.? | -不要 -我先来 |
[25:21] | Sometimes when I’m alone in the garage I sniff your work gloves. | 有时候车库没人在 我会偷偷闻你的手套 |
[25:23] | Great, now I can die disgusted. | 好吧 看来我要被你恶心死 |
[25:25] | Guys? Another time? | 你们要不要换个时间聊 |
[25:26] | The mix of lavender hand cream and motor oil | 薰衣草手霜和机油混合的味道 |
[25:28] | reminds me of your emotional dichotomy. | 让我想起你极端分化的性格 |
[25:29] | Ten seconds to the envelope. | 还有十秒 |
[25:31] | Past that I can’t pull out. | 十秒后我就没办法回升了 |
[25:36] | That jet’s getting awfully big. | 这架直升机看着好大啊 |
[25:37] | Eight seconds. | 八秒 |
[25:38] | Okay, now your turn. | 轮到你了 |
[25:39] | Who is your husband?! | 你老公是谁 |
[25:43] | Punch it, June! | 拉升 琼恩 |
[25:46] | Hit the deck! | 躲开 |
[25:52] | Made it. | 做到了 |
[25:53] | L.A. Riverbed is my bingo. | 拉斯维加斯的河床要归我了 |
[25:56] | Fuel’s at zero. | 剩余燃料为零 |
[25:58] | I’m setting down. | 我要迫降了 |
[25:59] | Thank you… to you and your whole team. | 谢谢 谢谢你和你的团队 |
[26:03] | Hey, you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[26:05] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[26:08] | You gonna answer that question or what? | 到底要不要回答我的问题 |
[26:14] | I’ve given to you my heart and my soul, | 我把心和灵魂都交给了你 |
[26:16] | more than I’ve ever given to anyone. | 我从没对其他人这样过 |
[26:18] | Now, in your head that may not add up to 100%. | 在你心里也许这不算100% |
[26:21] | Tough. | 没办法 |
[26:21] | The one percent is the price of admission to Happyland. | 剩余的1%是走进”快乐天堂”的入场费 |
[26:24] | You have to pay. | 必须掏钱 |
[26:26] | I am not an open book. | 我也是有秘密的 |
[26:28] | Get used to it! | 你最好习惯一下 |
[26:29] | I’m not in Happyland! I’m in AngryWorld. | 我没在”快乐天堂” 我在”愤怒世界” |
[26:31] | Next stop Resentment Town. | 下一站就到”毁天灭地”了 |
[26:35] | That’s your team we’re listening to? | 说话的是你们团队吗 |
[26:37] | Ah, not if I can help it. | 我可不要听 |
[26:38] | I’m gonna take this comm out until we land. | 落地之前我要把通讯设备摘了 |
[26:41] | You know… | 事到如今 |
[26:44] | You’ve played my hand. | 你玩弄了我的感情 |
[26:45] | Now I have no choice but erasure. | 我只能选择放下 |
[26:47] | And I don’t mean the delightful synthpop duo. | 我说的可不是胡夏那首《放下》 |
[26:49] | What is this? | 你要做什么 |
[26:50] | Oh, I’m literally and figuratively sweeping away the proposal. | 我在具象并抽象地把我的求婚扫进垃圾桶 |
[26:52] | It’s hereby rescinded. | 求婚取消 |
[26:54] | Like hell it is. | 不取消 |
[26:55] | What do you care? You’re married. | 关你什么事 你都结婚了 |
[26:57] | I am going to fix it. | 我会处理好的 |
[26:58] | My proposal was a contractual offer: all of me for all of you. | 我的求婚是一场契约 用我的身心来换你的 |
[27:01] | You can’t meet my terms, so, offer off the table. | 你做不到 所以交易取消 |
[27:04] | Pardon me. | 借过 |
[27:10] | Okay, NATO’s granted us permission to land | 北大西洋公约组织同意我们降落 |
[27:13] | under the cover that we’re U.S. Military | 因为我们是美国军方 |
[27:15] | delivering the Valkyrie for Bulgarian training. | 为保加利亚人的演习送一家瓦格雷战机 |
[27:18] | We’ve been combing through the Eastern European Dark Web and the name | 我们一直在查东欧暗网 |
[27:20] | that keeps coming up regarding criminal matters | 与索菲亚地区犯罪相关的事上 |
[27:22] | in Sofia is one Dimitri Borosevich, | 反复出现一个名字 迪米特里·波洛维奇 |
[27:25] | aka “Na Skunks.” | 也就是 “那臭鼬” |
[27:27] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[27:28] | The Skunk. | 代号臭鼬 |
[27:30] | He appears to be the underground kingpin of the city. | 他似乎是那座城市的地下君王 |
[27:33] | Yeah, international warrants for wire fraud, | 他由于远程诈骗 盗用身份 赌博 |
[27:35] | identity theft, gambling rings… | 成为了国际通缉犯 |
[27:36] | Well, Sofia isn’t a big town, so if he’s not behind the hacks, | 索菲亚不算大 他就算不是幕后主谋 |
[27:40] | he’ll be getting kickbacks from the people who are. | 也是吃了回扣的 |
[27:43] | Find the Skunk, find the hackers. | 找到臭鼬 就找到那群黑客了 |
[27:44] | Putting together cultural protocols for Bulgaria. | 我正在搜集保加利亚的一些风俗习惯 |
[27:47] | There’s a few things you’ll need on the ground. | 提醒你们几件需要注意的事 |
[27:49] | This isn’t an engineering or mechanical issue, so pardonne. | 不是什么工程或者机械上的问题 请让一下 |
[27:56] | Gentlemen, when we touch down I recommend expediency. | 各位 落地之后注意随机应变 |
[27:59] | Won’t take the Bulgarian military long to see through | 保加利亚军方很快就能看出 |
[28:01] | that training jet story. | 演习战机是个幌子 |
[28:03] | All right, I’ll just give you Bulgarian essentials. | 好 我给你们简单介绍下 |
[28:05] | No is yes, yes is no. | “否”就是”是” “是”就是”否” |
[28:07] | Come again? | 什么 |
[28:07] | It’s unique to the country. | 这是这个国家的特例 |
[28:08] | For “Yes,” they shake their head. | 同意的时候会摇头 |
[28:09] | For “No,” they nod up and down. | 拒绝的时候会点头 |
[28:11] | No way that could cause confusion. | 肯定不会引起误解 |
[28:13] | I agree completely. | 我完全同意 |
[28:15] | That felt way too odd. | 简直太奇怪了 |
[28:32] | No one’s around. | 没人在 |
[28:33] | Government building on a Saturday. | 周六的政府大楼 |
[28:34] | It’s abandoned. | 绝对没人 |
[28:36] | You can get us in here? | 你能进去吗 |
[28:37] | Well, you can’t be friends with Happy Quinn for seven years | 跟乐乐·奎恩认识七年了 肯定得学个… |
[28:40] | without learning stuff. | 一招半式的 |
[28:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:46] | Okay, I’m into the Pentagon server. Three minutes | 我黑进了五角大楼服务器 只需三分钟 |
[28:48] | and we’ll shut down the signal controlling the Corbett. | 就可以关掉控制科贝特号的信号 |
[28:50] | Boy, that thing looks mean. | 这东西看起来有点狠 |
[28:58] | If things get hot, don’t be a hero. | 要是出事了 别逞英雄 |
[29:00] | You’re a civilian. | 你只是普通居民 |
[29:01] | You get on that plane and go home. | 上飞机直接走人 |
[29:02] | I am not gonna abandon you guys. | 我不会抛下你们 |
[29:05] | Good luck. | 祝你们好运 |
[29:07] | Hey, found more on El Skunko. | 查到了关于臭鼬君的新消息 |
[29:09] | Latest arrests: | 最近的被捕记录 |
[29:10] | four in the last two months, all for gambling. | 过去两个月内被捕两次 都是因为赌博 |
[29:13] | All out of one building in a slum in the Nadezhda area of Sofia. | 都在索菲亚娜杰日达地区的一个破旧建筑里 |
[29:17] | I’ll send the address. | 我把地址发给你们 |
[29:18] | So, what are we supposed to do when we get there? | 所以我们过去之后要怎么办 |
[29:20] | Just politely ask to meet the Skunk? | 礼貌询问一下臭鼬先生在哪里吗 |
[29:23] | That’s like walking into Little Italy | 你怎么不直接去意大利 |
[29:24] | and asking to see Don Corleone. | 礼貌询问下黑手党老大在哪里 |
[29:26] | You got to make him want to talk to you. | 你要引起他的兴趣 |
[29:28] | We got to get in his game, | 我们得进去玩 |
[29:29] | take enough of his money to get his attention. | 赚很多钱 引起他的注意 |
[29:31] | Doesn’t seem like the type of guy | 我觉得他这种人 |
[29:32] | who’d take too favorably to that. | 输了钱应该不会很开心 |
[29:34] | Well, looks like you’ll find out, Sly. | 这就得靠你去弄清楚了 希尔 |
[29:36] | I am? | 我吗 |
[29:37] | Why me? | 为什么是我 |
[29:38] | I mean, do you really want me and Cabe | 你要让我和凯布 |
[29:39] | running odds on dealt hands? | 去赌桌上碰运气吗 |
[29:40] | No, you’re the man for the job. | 不 这事只能你来做 |
[29:43] | I had the consulate get us ten grand for a gambling stake. | 我已经让领事馆给了我们一万本金 |
[29:47] | Cabe, is that the car you got for us? | 凯布 这就是你找的车吗 |
[29:48] | Yeah, I told the embassy we needed something so we’d fit in. | 对 我跟大使馆说要找一辆入乡随俗的 |
[29:54] | We’re not gonna fit in that! | 这车我怎么”入”得进去 |
[29:57] | Just downloading the last of the software and then… | 正在下载最后一个软件… |
[29:59] | done. | 搞定 |
[30:01] | Should be done in a minute or so. | 大概一分钟左右能搞定 |
[30:04] | Uh, Toby, Walt’s almost ready. | 托比 沃特基本准备好了 |
[30:05] | How are Sly and… | 希尔和… |
[30:06] | Comms don’t work in here. | 通讯设备在这里不好使 |
[30:07] | The walls are aluminum, forming a Faraday cage. | 墙都是铝板做的 达到静电屏蔽 |
[30:09] | The windows are protected by, | 玻璃也都加了防护 |
[30:11] | uh, scrambling data technology. | 用了数据加密技术 |
[30:14] | The Pentagon does not like bugging. | 五角大楼可不喜欢被人监听 |
[30:18] | Beautiful view. | 景色不错 |
[30:24] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[30:28] | So there might have been another reason | 其实我开车去了太浩湖 |
[30:30] | why I drove to Tahoe, | 还有其他原因 |
[30:32] | beyond my interest in jazz. | 不只是因为爵士乐 |
[30:34] | Oh… okay. | 好吧 |
[30:35] | I believe that this team functions best | 我觉得我们团队能够正常运作 |
[30:36] | under the policy of openness and-and honesty, | 是基于坦诚相对 开诚布公 |
[30:38] | and I wasn’t honest earlier, so, Paige… | 我之前没有说实话 佩吉 |
[30:41] | uh, for a long time I’ve wanted | 很久以来 |
[30:43] | – to tell you something and… – Walter. | -我一直想对你说 -沃特 |
[30:45] | – Oh, my God. – I know. | -天啊 -我知道 |
[30:46] | It’s a big deal, so it’s time | 这是大事 所以我想… |
[30:47] | – that I-I finally say it. – No, no. | -还是说出来 -不 不是 |
[30:48] | Walter, look, it’s coming right at us. | 沃特 你看 直接冲我们过来了 |
[30:54] | Oh, boy, that’s a missile. | 天啊 一颗导弹 |
[31:02] | Flight speed of their ballistic missile, | 这样的弹道导弹 |
[31:03] | 800 kilometers an hour, | 飞行速度是800公里/小时 |
[31:04] | – or 497… – How long do we have, Walter? | -或者497… -还有多久 |
[31:06] | 50 seconds. | 50秒 |
[31:10] | No, no, it took over a minute | 不行 电梯上来这里 |
[31:11] | to get up here by elevator. Stairs are too slow. | 需要一分钟 走楼梯又太慢了 |
[31:13] | What do we do then?! | 那怎么办 |
[31:14] | Here, I have an idea. | 我有办法了 |
[31:15] | Hold Sly’s Cuckoo Clay. | 你拿着希尔的橡皮泥 |
[31:21] | Okay, how did the hackers know | 那些黑客怎么知道 |
[31:22] | we were trying to interrupt the signal? | 我们打算干扰他们的信号 |
[31:23] | Must’ve been monitoring connection traffic from that server room. | 他们应该监控了服务器的信号传输 |
[31:25] | Either way, Walt and Paige have 38 seconds | 无论如何 沃特和佩吉只有38秒了 |
[31:27] | – until kablooie! – Not good. | -不然会被炸飞 -不妙 |
[31:31] | Yeah, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[31:38] | Oh, boy. | 天啊 |
[31:39] | Okay, now, cover your hands | 好了 你在手上 |
[31:42] | in Sly’s Cuckoo Clay. It will protect our hands | 抹满橡皮泥 这样可以防止摩擦受伤 |
[31:44] | but also has a low coefficient of friction | 而且可以降低摩擦系数 |
[31:46] | so we’ll slide down fast. | 我们能滑得更快点 |
[31:47] | Descent should only take a few seconds. | 滑下去大概只需要几秒 |
[31:50] | Fewer if we fall. | 自由落体就更快了 |
[31:51] | – Okay, how long until the missile hits? – 20 seconds. | -导弹还有几秒就打中了 -20秒 |
[31:55] | – We got to go faster! – I’m going as fast as I can! | -得快点了 -我已经尽力了 |
[31:59] | What do you mean there’s a missile headed for them? | 什么叫有个导弹冲他们去了 |
[32:02] | How is “Missile heading for them” confusing? | “导弹冲他们去了”这句话哪里难懂了 |
[32:04] | We’re getting closer. | 我们快到了 |
[32:09] | I can’t believe this is happening. | 居然会发生这种事 |
[32:14] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[32:22] | That was close. I think we’re okay. | 好险 我们应该没事了 |
[32:25] | – The cable’s gonna snap! – What? | -吊线要断了 -什么 |
[32:27] | Get us out of here! | 快离开这里 |
[32:29] | Okay. | 好 |
[32:34] | Open! Open! | 打开 打开 |
[32:36] | All right, hurry, hurry. | 好了 快点 |
[32:37] | Hurry, okay. Okay. | 快点 好 |
[32:40] | – All right, get out. – Walter. | -快出去 -沃特 |
[32:42] | Walter. | 沃特 |
[32:43] | Walter. | 沃特 |
[32:48] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 -我没事 |
[32:50] | Yeah. Hurry. We got to get out of here. | 快 我们得离开这里 |
[32:55] | Happy? Toby? Why don’t we have comms? We’re outside. | 乐乐 托比 为什么出来了还是不能用 |
[32:58] | The heat from the missile ionized the air, | 导弹爆炸释放出的热量让空气离子化了 |
[33:00] | and it’s disrupted the signal. We need to get back to the garage. | 所以干扰了信号 我们得回车库 |
[33:03] | We have a transportation problem. | 我们没有交通工具了 |
[33:06] | Toby’s having a bad 24 hours. | 托比这一天可真够糟心的 |
[33:11] | Paige, are you okay? It’s been radio silence! | 佩吉 你还好吗 根本联系不上 |
[33:12] | – Yes, Tim, we’re both fine, thank you for a… – You promised. | -蒂姆 多谢关心 我们都… -说话算话 |
[33:16] | But the Pentagon is going to need a new relay server. | 不过五角大楼需要一个新的中继服务器 |
[33:19] | And a new building to put it in. | 还需要新建个大楼来放 |
[33:21] | Guys, the destroyers are still under hacker control. | 各位 黑客还控制着军舰 |
[33:24] | Their signal wasn’t even interrupted for a second. | 根本没有影响到他们的信号 |
[33:26] | They spoofed a signal to the white shoe office | 他们发射了一个假信号 |
[33:28] | to sniff out anyone who could be posing a threat. | 来骗那些想对他们不利的人 |
[33:31] | They’re not really using the Pentagon relay system. | 他们并没有用五角大楼的服务器 |
[33:33] | They must be using a satellite. | 他们在用卫星 |
[33:35] | Yes. Sending code directly to the ship’s operating system. | 没错 直接发信号控制军舰的操作系统 |
[33:39] | And the U.S. can’t shoot down any satellites | 而美军无法射击任何卫星 |
[33:40] | because we disabled all our missiles this morning. | 因为今天上午我们让所有导弹都瘫痪了 |
[33:43] | Can you hack the satellite? | 你能黑进卫星吗 |
[33:44] | I need to get back to the garage. | 我得回车库去 |
[33:46] | Uh, Cabe, we’re stranded. | 凯布 我们没车了 |
[33:47] | Homeland can get you a car. | 国安部可以帮你们安排 |
[33:49] | Wait, why? Where’s my car? | 等等 我的车呢 |
[33:50] | Toby wants to know where his car is. | 托比想知道他的车去哪儿了 |
[33:56] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[33:58] | Kind of all over. | 到处都是… |
[33:59] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[34:01] | We just texted you Homeland’s local office. | 已经把国安部当地的联系方式发给你了 |
[34:03] | – Okay, I’ll-I’ll call ’em. – Okay. | -我打给他们 -好 |
[34:07] | Cabe, those guys are smart. | 凯布 他们很聪明 |
[34:08] | – You need to find them soon. – We will. | -得快点找到他们 -会的 |
[34:10] | So long as Sly wins at baccarat. | 只要希尔百家乐能赢 |
[34:13] | All right, kid, we got to jump. | 好了 下车吧 |
[34:14] | We just got to where we’re supposed to be. | 我们到地方了 |
[34:29] | This is Skunk’s HQ. | 这里就是臭鼬的大本营 |
[34:31] | Total dump with chauffeurs and nice cars out front. | 这么个破地方 门前却全是豪车和司机 |
[34:34] | Translation: it’s a casino. | 翻译一下 这是个赌场 |
[34:36] | I think you guys are significantly overestimating | 我觉得你们深深地高估了 |
[34:39] | my gambling abilities. | 我的赌博技能 |
[34:40] | No, you can take that house | 不 这种小赌场 |
[34:41] | blindfolded and deaf. Which you will be, essentially, | 你闭着眼睛捂着耳朵也能拿下 我是说真的 |
[34:43] | because I’m sure they jammed communications to prevent cheating. | 因为他们肯定做了信号屏蔽 为了防止出老千 |
[34:46] | Listen, Sly, these guys, | 听着 希尔 这些人 |
[34:48] | they’re just animals. | 他们只是动物 |
[34:50] | All you got to do is gain their respect, okay? | 你只需要赢得他们的尊重 好吗 |
[34:52] | Be the alpha. Control the game. Own the room. | 成为头领 控制场面 掌管大局 |
[34:55] | – He’s right, Sly. – Alpha. | -他说得对 希尔 -头领 |
[34:57] | Someone tries to take something from you, you take it back. | 有人想夺走你的东西 你就抢回来 |
[35:00] | Don’t ever let someone take something from you | 别让别人夺走你的东西 |
[35:01] | that’s important. | 那很重要 |
[35:05] | Think Timbo’s talking about the waitress. | 我觉得小蒂其实是在说佩吉 |
[35:07] | Remember, the fate of the free world may be in your hands. | 记住 自由世界的命运要掌握在你手里了 |
[35:10] | You win every cent you can | 你要尽快赢下 |
[35:12] | as fast as you can to draw Skunk out. | 每一分钱 逼臭鼬出局 |
[35:14] | Okay, I-I guess. | 好吧 |
[35:16] | But, uh… | 但是… |
[35:18] | what exactly are the rules of baccarat? | 百家乐的规则到底是什么 |
[35:22] | Oh, good, you’re here. Yeah, | 太好了 你来了 |
[35:23] | I want to use my phone to begin a trace of satellites | 我想用我的手机开始跟踪 |
[35:26] | in geosynchronous orbit over Los Angeles. | 洛杉矶上空同步轨道上的卫星 |
[35:29] | What? Did you get Homeland to send a car? | 怎么了 你让国土安全部派车来了吗 |
[35:30] | I did. I also accidentally saw one of your texts. | 派了 我还不小心看到了你的信息 |
[35:33] | “Hello, Mr. Armstrong. This is the concierge | “你好 阿姆斯特朗 我是 |
[35:35] | “at the Tahoe Crystal Lake Resort. | “太浩水晶湖度假村的管理员 |
[35:37] | “We got your message and are happy to change your reservation | “我们收到了您的信息 并愿意为您 |
[35:40] | from adjoining rooms to separate singles.” | 将预定的邻室改为单人房” |
[35:44] | You changed the reservation? | 你改掉了预约 |
[35:46] | There’s, uh, an explanation. | 我可以解释 |
[35:47] | Did you also call the dining room, | 你是不是也打电话给餐厅 |
[35:48] | pretending to be the board of health? | 假装是卫生局的人 |
[35:53] | What the hell did you do, Walter? | 你到底干了什么 沃特 |
[36:08] | Alpha, alpha, | 头领 头领 |
[36:09] | alpha, alpha, | 头领 头领 |
[36:11] | alpha, alpha, alpha… | 头领 头领 头领 |
[36:12] | You don’t have to say it out loud. | 你不用念出声 |
[36:15] | – Private club. – U.S. Contractors. | -私人俱乐部 -美国承包商 |
[36:17] | My friend’s looking for a game. | 我的朋友想玩两把 |
[36:19] | Private club. | 私人俱乐部 |
[36:21] | Here’s our membership. | 这是我们的入会费 |
[36:34] | Claim check for guns. | 枪支检查 |
[36:36] | Tough joint. | 还真严格 |
[36:37] | This way. | 这边走 |
[36:45] | Alpha, alpha, alpha, alpha, alpha, alpha, alpha, alpha, | 头领 头领 头领 头领 头领 |
[36:49] | alpha, alpha, alpha, alpha, alpha, alpha… | 头领 头领 头领 头领 |
[37:10] | Okay, uh, | 好吧 |
[37:11] | we are six-sevenths of the way through an eight-deck shoe. | 八副牌装的发牌器盒已经空了七分之六 |
[37:14] | Should make counting a little bit easier. | 计算起来应该方便点 |
[37:16] | Bet. | 下注 |
[37:18] | Yes. Uh, banker, | 是的 庄 |
[37:20] | player, tie. I will bet… | 闲 和 我压… |
[37:22] | on player. That’s me. | 闲 是我 |
[37:24] | Because I believe in myself. | 因为我相信自己 |
[37:28] | 8,000. | 八千 |
[37:30] | He just bet 8,000 on a single hand. | 他一手就压了八千 |
[37:42] | I’m gonna stay on the natural. | 我决定不要 |
[37:47] | Go ahead. That’s a five. You can draw. | 来吧 那是5 你能抽牌 |
[37:54] | That’s a bust! Ooh! | 爆了 |
[37:58] | This is fun. | 真好玩 |
[38:01] | They’re gonna get very pissed very quickly. | 他们很快就会被激怒 |
[38:04] | Perfect. | 太好了 |
[38:05] | Paige, uh, maybe we should stay in one place | 佩吉 也许我们应该待着不动 |
[38:07] | so that the-the Homeland car can find us. | 以免国安部找不到我们 |
[38:09] | I’m walking to the freeway off-ramp.They can find me there. | 我去高速公路匝道 他们能在那里找到我 |
[38:11] | Uh, maybe that is more efficient. | 也许那样效率更高 |
[38:13] | It is not about efficient, Walter! | 这跟效率无关 沃特 |
[38:14] | – It is about getting away from you! – You’re-you’re upset. | -是为了要离你远一点 -你不高兴 |
[38:17] | Wow! You are a genius. | 你真是天才 |
[38:18] | I’m gonna take this out so the team can’t hear what I’m about to say. | 我要拿掉这个 这样大家就听不到我要说的话了 |
[38:20] | You can actually leave the comm in. | 你可以戴着通讯器 |
[38:22] | We’re still within range of the missile ionization. | 我们还处于导弹电离区中 |
[38:23] | I am taking this out as an indicator | 我拿掉这个是为了表明 |
[38:25] | of me doing whatever the hell I want without some… | 我不要听某些蠢货天才 |
[38:27] | stupid genius telling me what to do. | 对我指手画脚的 |
[38:29] | – Fair enough. – Why did you call the hotel? | -好吧 -你为什么要打电话给酒店 |
[38:31] | Uh, because, uh… | 因为… |
[38:33] | Because you are a jealous infant who can’t find | 因为你就是个嫉妒的小孩 |
[38:36] | your own way to happiness, so you choose to disrupt | 自己找不到幸福 所以就选择破坏 |
[38:38] | the happiness of everyone else. | 其他所有人的幸福 |
[38:41] | Well, not intentionally. | 我不是故意的 |
[38:43] | I can’t believe you sabotaged me. | 真不敢相信你暗中整我 |
[38:47] | I’ve been waiting two years to tell you this, Walter. | 我有一句话等了两年了 沃特 |
[38:51] | You… were… wrong. | 你 错 了 |
[39:01] | That’s what’s called hitting the tie. | 这就叫大满贯 |
[39:04] | You know, statistically, | 从数据上来说 |
[39:05] | betting on the tie is an idiotic move | 压”和”很蠢 |
[39:08] | but not when you know what you’re do… Ah… | 但除非你自己知道自己在干… |
[39:10] | You are doing quite well. | 你玩得很不错 |
[39:13] | You and friends would like to go VIP? | 你和你朋友想去贵宾区玩玩吗 |
[39:17] | Uh, yeah, that sounds like fun. | 好啊 听起来很有意思 |
[39:19] | He did it. We’re gonna meet the Skunk. | 他成功了 我们能见到臭鼬了 |
[39:21] | Yep. | 没错 |
[39:25] | – Yeah. – This is Admiral Pace. | -你好 -我是佩斯上将 |
[39:26] | Get me Gallo. | 我要找格洛 |
[39:27] | Sorry, he’s out of comm range | 抱歉 他在通讯区外 |
[39:29] | watching Sylvester play baccarat in an underground Bulgarian casino | 在个保加利亚赌场看希尔维斯特跟一个 |
[39:32] | with a criminal named Skunk. | 叫臭鼬的犯罪分子玩百家乐 |
[39:33] | – What? – How can we help, Admiral? | -什么 -我们能帮上什么 上将 |
[39:35] | Get word to Gallo | 告诉格洛 |
[39:36] | that all the nuclear subs have returned to base except for one. | 还有一艘核潜艇没回基地 |
[39:38] | Ohio class, the Clayton. | 俄亥俄级 克莱顿号 |
[39:40] | It’s gone missing off the coast of Southern California. | 在南加利福尼亚海岸线一带失踪 |
[39:43] | Are you saying the hackers are controlling a sub with nukes on it? | 你是说黑客控制了一艘载有核弹的潜水艇吗 |
[39:45] | That’s exactly what I’m saying. | 我就是这个意思 |
[40:10] | I would like to explain myself. | 我想解释一下 |
[40:12] | I don’t want to hear it. There’s no excuse. | 我不想听 这没有理由 |
[40:15] | That’s true. But there is context. | 没错 但这是有前提的 |
[40:19] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[40:30] | I went to Tahoe to tell you I love you. | 我去太浩湖是想告诉你我爱你 |
[40:36] | Hey, Walter? | 沃特 |
[40:37] | We’re out of the card room, | 我们离开赌博区了 |
[40:38] | and your comm’s up and running again. | 你的通讯器又能重新工作了 |
[40:41] | And when we get out of here, we’re gonna have a little talk. | 等我们离开这里 我们俩得好好谈谈 |
[40:54] | So, we’re just gonna stand here, | 我们就这么站在这里 |
[40:55] | or one of you guys gonna ask us to dance? | 还是说你们要我们跳个舞 |
[41:02] | You must be Skunk. | 你肯定是臭鼬 |
[41:04] | It’s a pleasure. | 很荣幸 |
[41:07] | Baccarat is practically a coin flip, | 百家乐基本上就是抛硬币 |
[41:09] | but you hit 15 hands in a row. | 但你一连赢了15局 |
[41:14] | You cheat. | 你作弊了 |
[41:15] | No, once the shoe is down to two decks, | 不 当发牌机里只剩两副牌 |
[41:17] | it’s the simplest math. | 那是最简单的数学 |
[41:18] | He’s a math genius. | 他是数学天才 |
[41:20] | We’re just trying to get your attention. | 我们只是想吸引你的注意力 |
[41:21] | We wanted a meeting with the main man in Sofia. | 我们想和索菲亚的老大见上一面 |
[41:24] | We knew that wouldn’t come cheap. | 但我们知道这可不容易 |
[41:26] | Your reputation precedes you all the way to the U.S. | 你在美国可是大名鼎鼎 |
[41:33] | Yes is no, no is yes. | “否”就是”是” “是”就是”否” |
[41:34] | Oh, I mean, um… | 我是说… |
[41:35] | You’re really something. | 你真的很厉害 |
[41:38] | You got my attention. | 我的确注意到你们了 |
[41:40] | Who are you? | 你们是谁 |
[41:41] | We do financial reappropriation in the cybersphere. | 我们专门在网络领域挪用巨款 |
[41:45] | Online bank thieves. | 网上银行大盗 |
[41:47] | Yeah, we farmed out a job to a group in Sofia, hackers, | 我们交给索菲亚的一伙黑客一个活 |
[41:50] | gave them all the intel on the bank, | 给他们银行的情报 |
[41:51] | paid them their fee, they stole the cash, | 付他们钱 让他们去偷钱 |
[41:53] | never turned over a dime. | 结果他们一分钱也没交回来 |
[41:54] | Too bad for you. | 那你真是太惨了 |
[41:56] | We figure anybody working this area | 我们觉得在这里干活的家伙 |
[41:58] | pays you regular tribute. | 肯定会定期给你交钱 |
[41:59] | So, for their address, | 所以为了交换他们的地址 |
[42:01] | we’ll give you the money we earned, | 我们会把我们赚的钱给你 |
[42:02] | our ten-grand buy-in and a finder’s fee | 一万元本金 外加一笔中介费 |
[42:06] | if the intel nabs the punks. | 假如你能帮我们抓到那些混蛋的话 |
[42:17] | I’m okay. | 没事 |
[42:33] | Which are missing? | 少了哪几张 |
[42:34] | Ace of diamonds, two of spades, king of clubs. | 方块A 黑桃2 梅花K |
[42:50] | Only people who can pull off what you say | 唯一能做到你所说的事的人 |
[42:53] | are called “The Bootleggers.” | 被称为”走私专家” |
[42:55] | I give you information, | 我给你信息 |
[42:57] | you give me… | 你给我… |
[42:59] | him. | 他 |
[42:59] | Me? | 我 |
[43:00] | For just one game. | 就借你玩一局 |
[43:02] | There is Chinese whale, Chingwe, been wiping me out. | 有个中国人 秦伟 一直在赢我的钱 |
[43:06] | He plays today. | 他今天会来玩 |
[43:07] | I want back my lev. | 我想赢回我的列弗[保加利亚货币] |
[43:09] | I think you might need to find another math genius | 我觉得你也许需要另找一位数学天才 |
[43:11] | to help you win back your lev. Okay? | 帮你赢回你的列弗了 好吗 |
[43:14] | I… um… | 我… |
[43:17] | Excuse us. | 借一步说话 |
[43:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[43:22] | Kid, these Bootleggers have taken out a fighter jet, | 孩子 这些走私专家干掉了一架战斗机 |
[43:26] | controlled four Navy destroyers, | 控制了四艘海军驱逐舰 |
[43:28] | and now they have a sub with nukes on it. | 如今他们又控制了一艘载有核弹的潜艇 |
[43:30] | We’re talking the balance of the free world here, Sly. | 这可是事关自由世界的存亡啊 希尔 |
[43:32] | So, pretend to scratch your ear and take your comm out. | 假装挠挠耳朵然后把通讯器拿出来 |
[43:35] | Give it to me. | 把通讯器给我 |
[43:36] | It can’t be found on you. | 不能让他们发现你戴着这个 |
[43:37] | We’ll be back to get you after the threat is neutralized. | 一旦威胁解决了我们就回来找你 |
[43:40] | You’re serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[43:41] | As a heart attack. | 像心脏病一样认真 |
[43:43] | Like the one I’m about to have? | 我都快要得心脏病了 |
[43:46] | Okay, Skunk. | 好了 臭鼬 |
[43:48] | You got a deal. | 成交 |
[43:55] | So, the hacked sub is somewhere off the coast of California, | 被黑的潜艇在加州海岸附近 |
[43:58] | but whether it’s going north or south is anyone’s guess, | 但没人知道它是要向北走还是向南走 |
[44:01] | including the sub captain. | 连艇长都不知道 |
[44:02] | Okay, they’re in communication with Admiral Pace, | 好了 他们可以和佩斯上将通话 |
[44:05] | but their sonar, depth finder | 但他们的声呐 测深仪 |
[44:06] | and radar have all gone dark. | 以及雷达 全部都失效了 |
[44:08] | The fastest way to find the sub would be to use | 能最快找到潜艇的办法 |
[44:10] | the sonar capabilities of the USS Corbett. | 就是利用科贝特号军舰的声呐 |
[44:12] | But the Corbett’s under control of the hackers. | 但科贝特号被黑客控制了 |
[44:14] | Yeah, so we’ll need a top-down approach. | 没错 所以我们需要从上而下来处理 |
[44:18] | You get it? Top-down? | 你理解了吗 从上而下 |
[44:19] | ‘Cause the Corbett’s being controlled by a satellite that’s above them. | 因为科贝特号被它头顶上的卫星控制着 |
[44:22] | It’s top-down… | 从上而下… |
[44:26] | I’m gonna clean up some more confetti. | 我继续扫纸屑去了 |
[44:27] | Top-down? That’s brilliant. | 从上而下 真有才 |
[44:29] | We can’t destroy the satellite | 我们无法摧毁卫星 |
[44:29] | because the missiles are grounded, | 因为导弹都被禁止发射了 |
[44:31] | but if we can disrupt the satellite’s signal before it gets to the ship, | 但假如我们能干扰卫星发向军舰的信号 |
[44:33] | then we can regain control of the destroyer. | 那我们就可以夺回驱逐舰的控制权了 |
[44:35] | But even if we disrupt the signal, | 但就算我们干扰了信号 |
[44:37] | you can’t reprogram the Corbett’s computers | 在我们人不在舰上的情况下 |
[44:39] | without physically being on the boat. | 我们也没办法为科贝特号的电脑重新编程 |
[44:40] | You try to go out to that destroyer, Walt, | 假如你试图登上那艘驱逐舰的话 沃特 |
[44:42] | I guarantee you the hackers will use the ship’s weaponry | 我向你保证那些黑客会用舰上的武器 |
[44:44] | to turn you into Swiss cheese. | 将你打成肉酱的 |
[44:46] | And it’s moot, anyway, | 不过说这个也没有意义 |
[44:47] | because we have no way to disrupt | 因为我们没办法干扰 |
[44:48] | the hackers’ sat signal to the ship. | 这些黑客向舰上发射的卫星信号 |
[44:50] | Yes, we do. | 不 我们有办法 |
[44:51] | Confetti. | 纸屑 |
[44:52] | What about it? | 怎么了 |
[44:53] | If we create a metallic shower, | 假如我们能造出一场金属雨 |
[44:54] | like confetti, in the air above the ship… | 像纸屑花炮一样 在舰艇周围的空气中 |
[44:56] | It will interfere with the satellite signal | 它能干扰卫星信号一段时间 |
[44:57] | long enough for us to regain control of the destroyer’s computers. | 足以让我们夺回驱逐舰上电脑的控制权了 |
[45:00] | Except the forecast only calls for a chance of silver | 天气预报只说了可能会下银雨 |
[45:03] | with a light drizzle of copper. | 伴随着一点点铜雨 |
[45:05] | How the hell are you gonna make it rain aluminum? | 你要怎么让老天下铝雨呢 |
[45:07] | Easy. Happy just needs to borrow her father’s flatbed, | 简单 乐乐只需要去把她爸的平板车借来 |
[45:09] | get to the weapons museum where Cabe got the Valkyrie from, | 然后到凯布借瓦尔基里飞机的那个武器博物馆去 |
[45:11] | and then commandeer a trebuchet. | 然后征用一个投石机 |
[45:15] | Paige and I are gonna visit your friend in San Pedro, Toby, | 佩吉和我要去拜访你在圣佩德罗的朋友 托比 |
[45:17] | the one with the giant balls. | 有大球[睾丸]的那位 |
[45:19] | Sor… I’m sorry, what? | 抱…抱歉 你说什么 |
[45:21] | Drop your pants. | 把裤子脱了 |
[45:23] | Pardon me? | 什么 |
[45:24] | You change. | 你得换身衣服 |
[45:26] | Look like us, | 装成和我们一伙的 |
[45:27] | or Chingwe gets suspicious, won’t play you. | 不然秦伟会起疑心 会拒绝和你玩 |
[45:29] | I have an issue with changing in public. | 我不太接受在别人面前换衣服 |
[45:32] | Chingwe, he’s good player, hmm? | 秦伟 他是个好手 |
[45:35] | Clever. | 很聪明 |
[45:36] | Smart cheater. | 很会作弊 |
[45:38] | You outcheat him. | 你要骗回他 |
[45:40] | Uh… uh, no. | 不 |
[45:41] | I intend to play with my intellect | 我倾向于凭我的智商来玩 |
[45:42] | because cheaters get hurt. | 因为作弊的人会被揍 |
[45:44] | Don’t worry about his gunmen. | 不用害怕他的武装打手 |
[45:46] | We have our own. | 我们也有人 |
[45:47] | Shooting starts, just hit the deck. | 一旦开枪了 你就往地上趴 |
[45:50] | Once you’ve taken him for three million U.S., | 只要你赢了他三百万美元 |
[45:53] | we’ll shut down the game. | 我们就会结束赌局 |
[45:54] | You go home. | 你就可以回家了 |
[45:56] | Here. | 给 |
[45:57] | Final touch. | 最后一件伪装 |
[46:00] | It belonged to Oleg. | 这原来是奥列格的 |
[46:07] | What happened to Oleg? | 奥列格出什么事了 |
[46:09] | Turn left in 1.3 miles. | 两千米后左转 |
[46:13] | You know, you haven’t said a whole hell of a lot | 自从沃特说了他爱佩吉之后 |
[46:15] | since Walter said he loved Paige. | 你就没怎么说过话了 |
[46:18] | I’m concentrating on the mission. | 我集中注意力于任务之上 |
[46:20] | You’re stewing. | 你是在生闷气 |
[46:21] | I’m not st… | 我没有生… |
[46:24] | I feel like Walter was dishonest. | 我觉得沃特很阴险 |
[46:25] | Well, this might sound odd, but… | 这可能听上去有些奇怪 但是… |
[46:27] | behaviorally, | 从行为上看 |
[46:29] | that might be progress for Walter. | 这对于沃特而言也许算是个进步 |
[46:31] | Yeah, well, he and I still need to have a little talk. | 是嘛 但我俩还是要谈一谈的 |
[46:33] | Does that include him getting slugged in the mouth? | 谈一谈包括你冲着他嘴巴来一拳吗 |
[46:35] | It’s an option currently being considered. | 这是我正在考虑的选项之一 |
[46:36] | Well, move off it. | 别想了 |
[46:37] | I’m not gonna let that happen. | 我不会允许这种事发生的 |
[46:38] | Besides, if you even get in a glancing blow, | 再说了 假如打歪了 |
[46:41] | you’d probably pop his head off. | 他整个脑袋都可能会被你打掉 |
[46:43] | These guys are smart; they’re not sturdy. | 这些家伙头脑发达 四肢简单 |
[46:46] | Turn. | 转弯 |
[46:53] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[46:58] | Happy and Toby are a minute out. | 乐乐和托比还有一分钟就到了 |
[47:00] | I know. I heard their call. | 我知道 我听见他们打电话了 |
[47:03] | It’s very kind of that gentleman | 拥有铝球的那位先生 |
[47:05] | with the aluminum balls to let us rent his truck. | 能把他的卡车借给我们真是好心 |
[47:07] | You’ve said that three times. | 这话你说了三遍了 |
[47:10] | Just acknowledging a human kindness. | 我只是在对人类的善意表达感激 |
[47:11] | Walter, accept the fact that | 沃特 你就承认吧 |
[47:12] | by sabotaging my weekend with Tim, you acted horribly. | 破坏我和蒂姆的周末的行为很过分 |
[47:15] | Also accept the fact that this topic won’t be discussed | 还有在我准备好之前 |
[47:17] | until I am ready to discuss it. Okay? | 我是不会和你谈这件事的 好吗 |
[47:20] | You are not in control. | 这次并不是你说了算 |
[47:22] | Okay. | 好的 |
[47:23] | It’s good to know. | 知道这点挺好的 |
[47:26] | Oh, good. They’re here. | 很好 他们到了 |
[47:39] | We brought the solution, | 我们把解决方案带来了 |
[47:41] | straight from 300 BC. | 从公元前300年弄来的 |
[47:43] | Okay, let’s get set up fast. | 好的 我们快点动手吧 |
[47:46] | I’ll call Admiral Pace | 我去给佩斯上将打电话 |
[47:47] | and make sure he’s downloaded our plan | 确保他将我们的计划 |
[47:48] | to the three other cities. | 通知给其他三个城市了 |
[47:50] | She doesn’t know what I muttered over the comms. | 她不知道我在通讯器上说了什么 |
[47:52] | What, about being in love with her? | 什么 说你爱上她了的那句吗 |
[47:53] | She doesn’t need to know that. | 她不需要知道那一点 |
[47:55] | And, besides, what you heard was out of context. | 再说了 你没听到这句话的前后文 |
[47:57] | Oh, put it in context. | 那就给我讲讲前后文 |
[47:58] | I’d prefer that we forget it happened. | 还是假装这事没发生过吧 |
[48:00] | Right, we’ll pretend you don’t love Paige | 好啊 我们就假装你不爱佩吉 |
[48:01] | and I’ll pretend Happy isn’t married to some yahoo. | 我也假装乐乐并没有跟某个野人结婚 |
[48:03] | What’s amazing is the sanest thing we’ll do today | 真棒 今天我们做的最正常的事 |
[48:05] | is launch an enormous aluminum ball at a battleship. | 就是朝艘战舰发射一颗巨型铝球 |
[48:09] | I’m teaming with her today. | 我今天跟她组队 |
[48:11] | I will set up the trebuchet | 我来准备投石机 |
[48:13] | and dial in the trajectory. | 然后拨入投掷轨道 |
[48:15] | Okay, I’m heading to the marina to hotwire you a boat. | 我去码头帮你找一艘船 |
[48:17] | Once the satellite signal is blocked, | 一旦卫星信号被屏蔽了 |
[48:19] | you need to be on the destroyer. | 你就得上战舰 |
[48:21] | You’ll only have two minutes to reprogram the system. | 你只有两分钟来改编系统程序 |
[48:23] | Actually, 90 seconds. | 事实上只有90秒 |
[48:24] | Okay, authorities in Miami, | 迈阿密 波特兰 |
[48:25] | Portland and Boston have all collected their aluminum | 波士顿的有关部门都准备好了铝球 |
[48:27] | and are creating their projectiles. | 正在制造投射机 |
[48:28] | After what happened with the high-rise in Long Beach, | 长滩的高楼被击中后 |
[48:30] | Admiral Pace believes that if this doesn’t work, | 佩斯上将认为如果这不管用 |
[48:32] | the hackers will launch all remaining missiles onto U.S. Soil. | 黑客将向美国本土发射剩余的导弹 |
[48:37] | Walter, this is a real gamble. | 沃特 这是一场豪赌 |
[48:46] | Remember, | 记着 |
[48:47] | no talking. | 不准说话 |
[48:49] | Your accent gives you away. | 你的口音会出卖你 |
[48:51] | He’s got to think you’re one of us. | 他必须得认为你是我们的人 |
[49:07] | Happy, I spoke with the captain of the Corbett. | 乐乐 我跟科贝特号的舰长通过话了 |
[49:09] | They’re expecting me. | 他们在等我 |
[49:11] | Are you expecting what the hackers will do when you get close? | 你知道当你靠近时 黑客们会怎么做吗 |
[49:14] | They’ll open fire with the forward guns? | 他们会向我们开枪扫射吗 |
[49:16] | This is not bulletproof, and neither are you. | 这可不是刀枪不入的 你也不是 |
[49:18] | Yeah, well, I have a plan. | 我知道 我自有计划 |
[49:20] | Dodging bullets in a boat is not a plan! | 在船上躲子弹可不是什么计划 |
[49:26] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[49:26] | This has a shot if Walter can make it out to that ship. | 如果沃特抵达战舰 还是有机会的 |
[49:29] | No gunfire yet. | 目前还没开火 |
[49:29] | Maybe the hackers aren’t looking through the ship’s security cameras. | 也许黑客并没有利用战舰的监控摄像监视 |
[49:37] | You were saying? | 你刚说什么来着 |
[49:39] | Toby, prepare to fire the trebuchet. | 托比 准备发射投石器 |
[49:40] | I don’t have much time here! | 我脱不开身 |
[49:42] | Okay, all the other cities are ready for the order. | 好吧 其他城市都已经准备就绪 |
[49:44] | Three seconds, I’m through this rope, | 给我三秒 我割断绳子 |
[49:46] | then it’s great balls of fire. | 就能发射了 |
[49:48] | Three, two… one. | 三 二 一 |
[49:50] | Fire! | 发射 |
[49:59] | Happy, progress report! | 乐乐 报告下进展 |
[50:00] | We need phosphoric acid and aluminum to eat the rust. | 我们需要磷酸和铝来除锈 |
[50:03] | Anybody got a soda? A cola? | 有人有苏打水吗 可乐呢 |
[50:05] | Oh, I have a Dr. Shazz in my bag. | 我包里有一瓶沙兹博士 |
[50:08] | I packed a midnight meal for the proposal celebration, | 我打包了夜宵 为了庆祝求婚成功的 |
[50:10] | which, of course, never happened. | 结果并没有成功 |
[50:12] | Okay, just get it! | 别说了 快去拿 |
[50:13] | – Okay, Paige, help me re-tie the trigger rope. – On it. | -佩吉 帮我把触发绳重新接好 -好 |
[50:19] | 200,000. | 二十万 |
[50:45] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[50:51] | Two cards. | 给我两张牌 |
[51:06] | Rakia. | 喝 |
[51:11] | Drink. | 喝 |
[51:15] | Have a drink. | 喝吧 |
[51:16] | It’s tradition. | 这是传统 |
[51:18] | Do not offend my guest. | 别冒犯我的客人 |
[51:34] | How many cards? | 几张牌 |
[51:35] | One card. | 一张 |
[51:38] | Yes. One card. I understand. | 是的 一张牌 我了解 |
[51:43] | You have to discard. | 你得弃牌 |
[51:56] | He destroyed a straight. | 他把顺子毁了 |
[51:58] | What is he doing? | 他在干什么 |
[52:00] | Genius, huh? | 还天才呢 |
[52:01] | What kind of genius busts a drawn straight? | 什么天才会把顺子给毁了 |
[52:04] | A confused kind. | 迷糊的天才 |
[52:05] | Why can’t you guys just nod “Yes” and “No,” | 你们为什么不能像别的国家那样 |
[52:08] | like every other country? | 正常的点头摇头 |
[52:11] | “Fresh Rinse of Bel Hair Cuts and Shampoo.” | “贝尔理发店洗头券” |
[52:16] | “Warlock’s Chest Comic Store”? | “魔法师之胸漫画店” |
[52:18] | I use punch cards. | 我会用集点卡 |
[52:19] | It’s silly if you don’t. | 你不用是你傻 |
[52:20] | It’s like leaving your money on the table. | 就好像把钱丢在桌上不要一样 |
[52:24] | That was a poor choice of words. | 我用词不当 |
[52:26] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[52:27] | Bus pass? | 公交卡 |
[52:33] | With stamp for U.S. Government employee discount. | 还有美国政府雇员折扣的戳章 |
[52:38] | Online bank thieves? | 网上银行大盗 |
[52:40] | I doubt it. | 我才不信 |
[52:42] | Your friend with the slick hair, | 你那个头发柔顺的朋友 |
[52:44] | his name was Gallo, huh? | 叫格洛 是吧 |
[52:47] | “I won big for Skunk. | “我帮臭鼬赢了一大笔 |
[52:50] | He’s taking me out for a celebration dinner.” | 他要带我去参加庆功宴” |
[52:56] | We’re not actually going to a celebration dinner, are we? | 其实没有什么庆功宴 对吧 |
[53:02] | The guns keep on firing whether I go forward or retreat. | 不管我前进还是后退 枪都不会停止 |
[53:04] | I’m dead if you don’t hurry! | 你们不快点的话我就要死了 |
[53:06] | Faster, Toby! | 快点 托比 |
[53:07] | Oh, you know, rust, corrosion, | 生锈 腐蚀什么的 |
[53:09] | you never see it forming, | 你永远发现不了 |
[53:10] | and then one day it’s there. | 某天它突然就出现了 |
[53:12] | – You know why? – I know why. | -知道为什么吗 -我知道 |
[53:13] | And it’s not because of the analogy you’re about to make. | 并不是因为你马上要做出的比喻 |
[53:15] | Because of neglect. | 是因为被忽视了 |
[53:16] | Because of foreign elements like air and water | 因为像空气和水这样的外界物质 |
[53:19] | reacting with the iron. | 与铁发生反应 |
[53:20] | Elements the iron never saw coming. | 铁元素也没料到 |
[53:21] | Elements the iron was completely blindsided by. | 铁元素措手不及 |
[53:23] | Guys, Walter’s being shot at. | 各位 沃特正在被攻击 |
[53:25] | All I’m saying is… | 我只是想说… |
[53:29] | Oh, boy! | 天呐 |
[53:30] | Miami, Portland, Boston, launch your balls! | 迈阿密 波特兰 波士顿 发射铝球 |
[53:38] | It worked! | 成功了 |
[53:39] | The hackers don’t have control of the guns anymore. | 黑客无法控制武器了 |
[53:42] | Captain, do you have a status report? | 舰长 情况怎么样 |
[53:43] | We have control of the vessel. | 我们重新控制了战舰 |
[53:45] | Walt, get the hell on that boat. | 沃特 快上船 |
[53:50] | Was a hell of a ride in, Mr. O’Brien. | 上船之旅很艰险啊 奥布莱恩先生 |
[53:51] | – I’m Captain Conniff. – The bridge, Captain. Now. | -我是康尼夫舰长 -马上来舰桥 舰长 |
[53:53] | You don’t stand on ceremony. | 你还真是不拘礼节 |
[53:54] | Well, if I don’t reprogram your firmware within 90 seconds, | 如果我不在90秒内重新编写固件 |
[53:57] | your ship goes back into the hands of the hackers. | 黑客将重新掌控你的战舰 |
[54:01] | We’re losing our aluminum cover. | 铝球掩护快结束了 |
[54:02] | Ten seconds. | 还有十秒 |
[54:04] | The firmware is reprogrammed. | 固件重新编程完毕 |
[54:05] | All the other ships have to do | 其他战舰只需要 |
[54:06] | is open this e-mail and click the file. | 打开邮件 点击文件就行了 |
[54:08] | All the ships have the file and the instructions. | 所有战舰都收到了文件和说明 |
[54:10] | We have a clear sky. | 碎片消失了 |
[54:12] | Did this work? | 成功了吗 |
[54:16] | Yep. | 成功了 |
[54:17] | Portland, Boston, Miami are back under Navy’s control. | 波特兰 波士顿和迈阿密都已重回海军控制 |
[54:21] | We’re manually disabling all weapons till this threat is gone. | 威胁解除之前 我们得手动使武器系统失效 |
[54:23] | It’s a good start. | 是个不错的开始 |
[54:24] | Now we need to find that missing nuclear sub. | 现在我们得找到失踪的核潜艇 |
[54:26] | We may be taking the stinger out of this operation soon. | 我们也许能很快除掉这根毒刺 |
[54:29] | Tim and I are pulling up to the hacker location | 我和蒂姆正前往臭鼬给我们的 |
[54:31] | Skunk gave us. | 黑客的地址 |
[54:49] | That’s the building. | 就是这栋楼 |
[54:51] | Hey, hold on, that’s the building, too. | 等等 这栋楼也是 |
[54:54] | Oh, man, every apartment on this block is 236 Cherkovna. | 这里所有的公寓都叫彻客卫纳236号 |
[54:58] | There must be 50 units. | 大概有50个单元 |
[54:59] | There’s no way we got time to check them all. | 我们没时间一个个检查 |
[55:07] | Listen up. I got 500 American for some information. | 听着 我出五百美元问你点事 |
[55:14] | Are all these units 236 Cherkovna? | 这些都是彻客卫纳236号吗 |
[55:17] | 236 a, b, c, d. | 236号A栋 B栋 C栋 D栋 |
[55:20] | All right, which one of them | 好吧 哪栋楼里 |
[55:20] | has a bunch of teenage boys with computer skills? | 住着一群懂电脑的年轻人 |
[55:25] | I tell you for a thousand. | 给我一千我就告诉你 |
[55:27] | You know, the only thing I hate more than street drug dealers | 唯一比街边毒贩更让我痛恨的 |
[55:29] | is one that makes my job harder. | 就是增加我工作难度的人 |
[55:31] | Listen. | 听我说 |
[55:33] | You get them out here, you get your grand. | 把他们引出来 就给你一千 |
[55:35] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[55:36] | You’re a very angry man. | 你脾气真不小 |
[55:37] | Boss. | 老大 |
[55:58] | I think they knew we were coming. | 他们大概料到我们会来 |
[56:05] | Now we’re stuck in the middle of Bulgaria | 现在我们困在了保加利亚 |
[56:07] | with no leads and no time. | 没有线索也没有时间 |
[56:10] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[56:14] | Maybe not. | 有线索了 |
[56:25] | Stick with him! | 跟上他 |
[56:37] | Give it up, kid. | 放弃吧孩子 |
[56:41] | No idea what you just said. | 我听不懂你在说什么 |
[56:47] | I’m pretty sure that was Bulgarian for “Ow.” | 我确定你在用保加利亚语说”好疼” |
[56:53] | Nothing. So sign of the sub. | 没反应 没有潜水艇的迹象 |
[56:55] | Best course of action is to get this ship to shore | 最好在出问题之前 |
[56:56] | before something else goes wrong. | 让这艘船安全靠岸 |
[56:57] | What’s that over there? | 那是什么 |
[56:59] | That’s just an air pocket created by a massive school of fish. | 那是一个巨大的鱼群造成的气旋 |
[57:02] | It’s nothing. | 没什么可疑的 |
[57:03] | it depends if the air is made of oxygen or something else. | 这要看是氧气气旋还是别的 |
[57:07] | The Pacific herring will pass gas | 太平洋鲱会排出气体 |
[57:08] | to create distracting bubbles to confuse predators. | 制造出大量气泡来迷惑捕食者 |
[57:11] | You think the fish are farting away from the submarine? | 你认为这些鱼放屁是为了赶走潜水艇吗 |
[57:14] | Possibly. | 很有可能 |
[57:14] | Just hold the sonar for a moment. | 再让声呐监测一会 |
[57:16] | Let’s see what’s coming up behind those fish. | 我们看看这些鱼后面是什么 |
[57:22] | I want to find this missing sub as bad as you do, | 我和你一样急切地想找到潜水艇 |
[57:24] | – but there’s nothing… – Over there. | -但是什么都没有 -在这里 |
[57:26] | – From the west. – Damned. | -西边 -我的天 |
[57:28] | That’s the sub. | 潜水艇来了 |
[57:32] | This is Walter O’Brien, | 我是沃特·奥布莱恩 |
[57:33] | a government tech contractor | 是一名政府技术人员 |
[57:34] | on board the USS Corbett, | 目前在科贝特吉军舰上 |
[57:36] | trying to contact the Clayton. | 正在联系克莱顿号 |
[57:39] | Do you copy, Clayton? | 克莱顿号 听得到吗 |
[57:42] | Clayton, do you copy? | 克莱顿号 听得到吗 |
[57:46] | This is Captain Braden of the USS Clayton. | 我是克莱顿号的布雷登舰长 |
[57:49] | I hope you have some info regarding our whereabouts. | 请告知我方军舰目前的地理位置 |
[57:51] | We’ve been flying blind for some time now. | 我们一直在盲目地航行 |
[57:53] | Captain, you are headed due east. | 舰长 你目前在向东航行 |
[57:56] | Your craft is approaching the McEwan pipeline. | 你的船正在接近麦克尤恩管道 |
[57:58] | Okay, now we know where I’m at, | 好的 我知道我们在哪里了 |
[58:00] | but I still don’t have control over my ship. | 但是我仍然控制不了我的船 |
[58:02] | Understood. | 明白 |
[58:04] | Finding you was step one. | 找到你是第一步 |
[58:05] | Bringing you and your nuclear weapons in safely is step two. | 第二步是让你和你的核武器安全抵达 |
[58:08] | Just not sure how to do that yet. | 只是还不知道该怎么做 |
[58:12] | That’s our answer! | 这就是我们要找的 |
[58:14] | When I was a kid, I got a metal detector for my birthday, | 我小时候过生日收到过一个金属探测器 |
[58:14] | 注意 码头以及悬崖上禁止使用金属探测器 | |
[58:16] | and I tested it out by putting it up against our old tube TV. | 我把它放在旧台式电视上做过测试 |
[58:19] | It created a magnetic field that ruined the set. | 它释放的磁场直接把电视毁了 |
[58:21] | Dad was not happy. | 爸爸很不开心 |
[58:22] | So you want to create a magnetic field in the water | 所以你想在水下创造一个磁场 |
[58:25] | to disrupt the hackers’ link to the sub’s computer system. | 来干扰黑客对潜水艇电子系统的控制 |
[58:27] | We can use the McEwan pipeline. | 我们可以利用麦克尤恩管道 |
[58:29] | It’s metal. If we put enough strong magnets inside, | 它是金属 如果能放入足够强的磁铁 |
[58:31] | it’ll create a palpable magnetic field. | 就可以创造强大的磁场 |
[58:33] | And when the sub passes through the field | 当潜艇穿过磁场的时候 |
[58:35] | and the hacker signal is disrupted, | 黑客的信号会被干扰 |
[58:36] | we reboot back control, | 我们就可以夺回控制权 |
[58:38] | and the Clayton quickly gets to the surface | 让克莱顿号迅速浮出海面 |
[58:40] | and powers down the sub. | 同时切断潜水艇的动力 |
[58:41] | Once we power down, | 只要动力切断了 |
[58:42] | they won’t be able to retake control of the vessel. | 他们就无法重新控制潜艇了 |
[58:44] | We just float, wait for rescue. | 我们就漂浮在那里等待救援 |
[58:46] | One question– how do we get magnets inside a pipe | 问题是我们如何把磁铁放进去 |
[58:48] | that’s full of thousands of gallons of oil? | 管道里可是装满了上千加仑的油 |
[58:49] | We hack the system and drain the pipe– I can swing it. | 我们入侵系统把管道排空 我可以做到 |
[58:52] | The base has several decommissioned rail guns. | 基地有几架退役的轨道炮 |
[58:53] | They’re full of industrial-grade magnets. | 里面都是工业级的磁铁 |
[58:56] | Captain, call the base. | 舰长 给基地打电话 |
[58:57] | Tell them we’re on our way! | 就说我们马上过去 |
[59:05] | You know, Bulgaria is lovely. | 保加利亚是个可爱的地方 |
[59:08] | But not always. | 但并非总是如此 |
[59:10] | Like in 1928, | 比如1928年 |
[59:11] | when you guys had that massive earthquake, | 你们遭遇了大地震的时候 |
[59:13] | and then America sent a bunch of aid | 美国送去了一系列救援物资 |
[59:16] | to help rebuild the region. | 来帮助地区重建 |
[59:18] | America and Bulgaria getting along! | 美国保加利亚友谊长存 |
[59:21] | You lost me 250,000 lev. | 你让我赔了25万列弗 |
[59:24] | There’s no talking your way out of this. | 你说什么都没用了 |
[59:32] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[59:35] | I only lost 210,000. | 我只输了21万 |
[59:37] | There was still chips on the table | 我被拉走的时候 |
[59:38] | when I was getting pulled away. | 桌子上还有筹码 |
[59:39] | Why don’t you shut up? | 你能不能乖乖闭嘴 |
[59:41] | I lost exactly $209,420. | 准确地说我输了209420 |
[59:43] | And the bulge in this guy’s pocket | 这个人口袋凸起的厚度 |
[59:45] | is approximately 1.75 inches thick, | 大概是4.5厘米 |
[59:47] | which makes sense, | 这很合理 |
[59:48] | since the international standard for currency paper is .0043 inches thick. | 因为货币的厚度国际标准是0.01厘米 |
[59:53] | 400 $100 lev bills | 400张面值100的列弗钞票 |
[59:55] | would be 1.72 inches thick, | 差不多是4.37厘米厚 |
[59:57] | which is just about my estimate. | 正如我估计的一样 |
[59:58] | I said be quiet. | 我说了安静 |
[1:00:00] | No, you be quiet. | 不 你给我闭嘴 |
[1:00:02] | What are you saying? | 你什么意思 |
[1:00:03] | In short, Mr. Skunk, | 简而言之 臭鼬先生 |
[1:00:05] | the gorilla next to me has pocketed your money. | 坐在我旁边的这个猩猩私吞了你的钱 |
[1:00:07] | He’s liar. | 他骗人 |
[1:00:08] | Pull over. | 把车停下 |
[1:00:19] | I cashed in the chips. | 我把筹码换成了钱 |
[1:00:21] | I forgot I put money in the pocket. | 我不记得我把钱放进了口袋 |
[1:00:24] | Here. | 给你 |
[1:00:25] | Honest mistake. | 无心之过 |
[1:00:34] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[1:00:47] | How many magnets do we need? | 我们需要多少磁铁 |
[1:00:49] | Happy said at least 12. | 乐乐说至少12块 |
[1:00:54] | You hack the pipe yet? | 你侵入管道系统了吗 |
[1:00:56] | To completely shut off oil flow for good would take hours, | 让石油彻底关停大概需要几个小时 |
[1:00:58] | but best I can do | 但是我可以 |
[1:00:59] | is make the pipeline run a diagnostic test. | 让管道进行一个诊断测试 |
[1:01:02] | That’ll stop the oil flow for about 12 minutes, | 这样可以让石油12分钟内停止流动 |
[1:01:04] | thus draining the pipe, | 进而排空整个管道 |
[1:01:05] | but once the time’s up, the oil flow restarts. | 但是一旦时间到了 石油就会重新流进来 |
[1:01:08] | Anyone still in the pipe drowns in oil. | 还在管道里的人也会溺死在石油里 |
[1:01:10] | Oh, sounds lovely. | 听起来不错 |
[1:01:11] | Got the reboot protocol ready for the sub, | 潜艇的重启计划已经准备好了 |
[1:01:13] | but you guys have to hurry. | 但是你们必须抓紧时间 |
[1:01:14] | The ETA for the pipeline is ten minutes. | 管道清空的时间只能保持十分钟 |
[1:01:16] | Soon as we’re out of the hatch, | 我们从管道口出来之后 |
[1:01:17] | drop this on the pipe, | 把这个扔到管道上 |
[1:01:18] | the charge will electrify the magnetic field. | 充电之后的管道会产生磁场 |
[1:01:21] | Where did you get that? | 你从哪里拿的这个 |
[1:01:22] | Let’s just say the officer’s club doesn’t have air-conditioning anymore. | 我只能说军人俱乐部没有空调了 |
[1:01:24] | You’re a real live wire, you know that? | 你可真是机智过人 |
[1:01:27] | Guys, time’s a factor. | 各位 时间紧迫 |
[1:01:29] | Right! | 好了 |
[1:01:29] | Shutting off oil flow now. | 现在关闭供油 |
[1:01:31] | Happy, Paige, let’s get in that hatch and get that pallet inside. | 乐乐 佩吉 把小推车弄进管子里吧 |
[1:01:40] | Where are your friends? | 你的朋友们在哪 |
[1:01:42] | Listen, I’m not Walter, | 听着 我不是沃特 |
[1:01:43] | so I can’t make heads or tails of what’s on this thing. | 所以我没法搞清这上面有什么 |
[1:01:46] | My best guess | 我猜… |
[1:01:47] | is that after the hackers realized | 这群黑客意识到 |
[1:01:48] | that people were onto them in the U.S., they ran off, | 美国人盯上他们之后 他们逃走了 |
[1:01:50] | set up shop in some other locale. | 准备在其他地方继续开张 |
[1:01:52] | This guy stayed behind with his tablet | 这家伙带着他的平板留下来断后 |
[1:01:54] | to keep the link to our military assets | 是为了在他的同伙重新建立连接之前 |
[1:01:56] | connected until his pals could finish up. | 保持与我军武器的现有连接 |
[1:01:59] | Walter, do you copy? | 沃特 你听到了吗 |
[1:02:01] | Cabe. | 凯布 |
[1:02:01] | I got nothing off this kid. | 我从这孩子身上什么也没问出来 |
[1:02:03] | His tablet’s gibberish. | 他的平板也弄不懂 |
[1:02:05] | He doesn’t speak any English. | 他也不会说英语 |
[1:02:06] | His pockets are empty except for some cash, | 他口袋里除了一些现金 |
[1:02:08] | an employee I.D. card to a movie theater, | 一张电影院员工卡以及一张口香糖包装纸外 |
[1:02:10] | and a gum wrapper. | 空空如也 |
[1:02:12] | He works in a movie theater? | 他在电影院工作 |
[1:02:13] | Apparently. Why? | 应该是 怎么了 |
[1:02:14] | Most theaters show movies digitally now, | 现在绝大多数的电影院都采用数字放映了 |
[1:02:16] | so that’s 900 gigabits per second, | 所以有每秒900GB的传输速度 |
[1:02:18] | so its movies are beamed by satellite, | 电影院放映的电影由卫星进行传输 |
[1:02:19] | which means that theater is one of the only places in Bulgaria | 也就意味着那间电影院在保加利亚 |
[1:02:22] | that has the bandwidth necessary | 属于为数不多的作案基地 |
[1:02:24] | to implement a military-grade hack. | 因为传输带宽足够支持军级网络入侵 |
[1:02:26] | This jerk sent his pals to the movies. | 这个混蛋把他的同伙弄去电影院了 |
[1:02:31] | Interpol will be by to get you before it gets too cold. | 别怕冷 国际刑警很快就来接你 |
[1:02:46] | My glasses. My glasses. | 我的眼镜 我的眼镜 |
[1:02:54] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[1:02:56] | No. | 不好 |
[1:02:56] | My friends and I are in a lot of trouble, | 我跟我朋友惹了大麻烦 |
[1:02:58] | and I know it sounds crazy, | 我知道这句话听起来很疯狂 |
[1:02:59] | but millions could die, | 但事关数百万人的性命 |
[1:03:00] | and they don’t even know it. | 而他们本人却完全不知情 |
[1:03:02] | I need to use your phone. | 我需要用下你的手机 |
[1:03:03] | I’m afraid I don’t own a phone. | 可是我没有手机 |
[1:03:07] | Well, what about that thing? | 那是什么 |
[1:03:09] | plays white noise only. | 只能播放白噪音 |
[1:03:11] | I use to remove distractions | 在我跟自然沟通时 |
[1:03:13] | when I converse with nature. | 我用它来消除干扰 |
[1:03:16] | Well, I can fix this to call my friends. | 我能把它调整一下用来联系我的朋友 |
[1:03:17] | It is my husband Mikael’s, | 这是我丈夫米卡尔的 |
[1:03:20] | but he won’t mind. | 但他不会介意的 |
[1:03:21] | What you need is yours. | 你随便用吧 |
[1:03:24] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:03:27] | The sub is two minutes from the pipeline. | 潜水艇还有两分钟到达输油管道 |
[1:03:29] | Guys, I need an update. | 伙计们 告诉我最新情况 |
[1:03:30] | We’re going as fast as we can. | 我们在以最快速度前进了 |
[1:03:32] | It’s dark, the fumes are terrible, | 这里面很黑 味道很难闻 |
[1:03:34] | and we can barely see where we’re going. | 而且我们几乎看不见自己在往哪走 |
[1:03:39] | You guys okay? | 你们还好吗 |
[1:03:40] | – Happy?! – Yeah, we’re fine. | -乐乐 -我们没事 |
[1:03:44] | Dirty, but fine. | 身上很脏 但是没事 |
[1:03:45] | Look for the hexagonal 13-C seal. | 找一下13C六角密封阀 |
[1:03:48] | Put the magnets along that seam. | 把磁铁放置在接缝处 |
[1:03:53] | I found it. | 我找到了 |
[1:04:07] | Sonar’s picked up mass readings of the magnetic field. | 声呐接收到了大量磁场读数 |
[1:04:09] | It’s working, but you guys have to hurry. | 起作用了 但你们得快点 |
[1:04:12] | Really hurry! | 抓紧时间 |
[1:04:13] | In a few minutes, the pipeline’s diagnostic is over | 再过几分钟 输油管自检就结束了 |
[1:04:15] | and you are gonna drown in liquid dinosaur. | 你们就会被液态恐龙给溺毙 |
[1:04:34] | Thank you, Bilyana. | 谢谢 毕耶娜 |
[1:04:36] | Oh, you have done so much in so little time. | 你这么短时间里干了这么多活 |
[1:04:40] | It’s so peaceful here. | 这里好安静 |
[1:04:41] | You know, I work really… | 你知道吗 我真的… |
[1:04:42] | I really work better in a more calm environment. | 在安宁的环境里工作效率更高 |
[1:04:45] | Where I work, everyone is so mad at each other. | 在我工作的地方 大家永远在吵架 |
[1:04:48] | I really envy you and your husband’s solitude. | 我真的很羡慕你和你丈夫的隐居生活 |
[1:04:52] | You see, Mikael? | 你看 米卡尔 |
[1:04:54] | We got it so good, | 我们的生活多棒 |
[1:04:56] | even American is envious. | 连美国人都羡慕 |
[1:05:00] | Oh, that is Mikael? | 那就是米卡尔 |
[1:05:03] | A… ficus? | 一株榕树 |
[1:05:05] | Yes. | 没错 |
[1:05:07] | Well, I hate to radio and run, | 我很讨厌用了东西就走 |
[1:05:09] | but I-I just need to reset this crank | 但我 我得去重设一下这个曲轴 |
[1:05:11] | so I can get a call up to my pilot. | 这样我就能联系上我的飞行员了 |
[1:05:16] | It’s time to finish our drive. | 我们得继续赶路了 |
[1:05:21] | Thank you for your help. | 谢谢你的帮助 |
[1:05:24] | Shall we? | 我们走吧 |
[1:05:29] | Okay, that’s the last of them– | 好了 这是最后一块了 |
[1:05:30] | is that enough, Walter? | 强度够了吗 沃特 |
[1:05:31] | The magnetic field is strong, | 磁场很强 |
[1:05:32] | and the sub’s already entered it. | 潜水艇已经进入磁场了 |
[1:05:34] | But it won’t disrupt the hackers’ signal | 但除非有电流从中通过 |
[1:05:35] | unless there is an electric current running through it, so get out. | 否则无法干扰黑客信号 所以赶快出来 |
[1:05:38] | Now. | 立刻走 |
[1:05:41] | Sub’s halfway through the field. | 潜水艇已经通过半个磁场范围了 |
[1:05:42] | Toby, get the current ready. | 托比 准备接入电流 |
[1:05:43] | I’m holding old Sparky as I speak. | 我正握着电缆呢 |
[1:05:46] | You drop that wire while Paige and Happy are still inside, | 如果你在佩吉和乐乐还没出来的时候搭上电缆 |
[1:05:48] | the current’s gonna ignite that residual oil, | 电缆会点燃里面的残油 |
[1:05:50] | and they will be burned alive! | 她们会被活活烧死 |
[1:05:51] | Hey, Tim, I’m a genius. | 蒂姆 我是个天才 |
[1:05:53] | I know how fuel and electricity work. | 我知道燃料和电流会发生怎样的反应 |
[1:06:01] | Move it! | 快点 |
[1:06:02] | I can’t help it if I’m not wearing men’s combat boots. | 我也没办法 鉴于我没穿男士军靴 |
[1:06:04] | They’re called steel-toed work boots, | 这叫钢头工作靴 |
[1:06:06] | and they’re headed for your butt if you don’t grab my hand! | 赶紧抓住我的手 不然小心我用工作靴踢你 |
[1:06:10] | Guys! | 伙计们 |
[1:06:11] | Give or take 20 seconds, and you’re covered in oil! | 大概还有20秒 你们就要被油淹没了 |
[1:06:13] | Not in the fun, bikini-wrestling way! | 我说的可不是日光浴时擦的护理油 |
[1:06:15] | The sub’s almost out of the field. | 潜水艇快开出磁场了 |
[1:06:17] | We’re losing our window to regain control of the vessel. | 我们快失去重获舰艇控制权的机会了 |
[1:06:24] | Run! | 跑起来 |
[1:06:26] | You have ten seconds! Where the hell are you guys? | 你们还有十秒钟 你们在哪 |
[1:06:29] | Right here! | 出来了 |
[1:06:34] | Light it up! | 快接上 |
[1:06:39] | We dropped the wire! | 我们把电缆搭上了 |
[1:06:40] | The magnetic field is perfectly charged. | 磁场完美接入电流了 |
[1:06:43] | But the sub’s past through range. | 但潜艇已经离开了磁场区域 |
[1:06:45] | We missed it by seconds. | 我们错过了几秒 |
[1:06:46] | Confirmed. But I still don’t have control over my ship. | 确认 但我还是无法控制舰艇 |
[1:06:49] | Uh, Walt, | 等等 |
[1:06:50] | remember when you tried to screw with the signal | 记不记得你们在五角大楼干扰信号 |
[1:06:52] | from the Pentagon office and they destroyed a high-rise? | 然后他们直接发了一个导弹过来 |
[1:06:55] | What do you think they’ll do now? | 你们觉得他们现在会干什么 |
[1:06:56] | Sounds like retaliate. | 应该会报复吧 |
[1:06:57] | What you hear | 你听到的 |
[1:06:58] | is a nuclear missile going into launch prep sequence. | 是一枚战术核导弹进入发射准备序列的声音 |
[1:07:01] | The hackers are launching a warhead? | 这些黑客要发射一颗核弹头 |
[1:07:03] | It’s more peacocking. | 这样更有噱头 |
[1:07:05] | They’re showing buyers the full extent | 他们在给买家们最大限度地展示 |
[1:07:06] | of what they’ll do if anyone tries to screw with ’em | 如果有人试图像我们这样干扰他们 |
[1:07:07] | like we just did. | 他们会怎么回击 |
[1:07:08] | Preliminary data guarantees a strike | 初步数据分析确认 |
[1:07:10] | on the continental United States. | 将攻击美国本土 |
[1:07:12] | Cabe, we’ve got countdown on a missile | 凯布 一枚飞行时速14000英里的导弹 |
[1:07:13] | that travels 14,000 miles per hour, | 正在发射倒计时 |
[1:07:15] | and the only way to stop it is you getting to those hackers | 而唯一可以阻止其发射的方法 |
[1:07:17] | and snuffing the signal that’s controlling all of this. | 是你们找到并切断那些黑客的信号 |
[1:07:20] | I’m driving a two-cylinder lawn mower, | 我开着一辆两缸除草车 |
[1:07:22] | and I’ve got it floored, | 而且已经油门踩到底了 |
[1:07:22] | and we’re still a few minutes from the theater. | 还需要几分钟才能到电影院 |
[1:07:24] | That’s gonna be a problem | 这就有问题了 |
[1:07:25] | ’cause this missile launches in less than three minutes. | 因为这枚导弹三分钟内就要发射了 |
[1:07:28] | And I just ran the coordinates. | 而我刚查了一下坐标 |
[1:07:29] | It’s headed for Cody, Wyoming. | 目的地是怀俄明州科迪镇 |
[1:07:31] | Population 10,000. | 当地人口一万人 |
[1:07:33] | Hackers made a very strategic choice: | 黑客选择的地点很有策略性 |
[1:07:35] | demonstrate their destructive ability | 既能证明他们的破坏力 |
[1:07:37] | without completely crippling the country. | 又不会危及整个国家 |
[1:07:39] | Because crippling the country | 因为危及国家安全的技术 |
[1:07:40] | is what they’re going to be selling for billions. | 他们要卖上几十亿 |
[1:07:41] | We’re looking at a blast radius of three miles, | 爆炸范围五公里 |
[1:07:43] | immediately vaporizing all of Cody’s residents. | 这会让科迪镇的所有居民瞬间蒸发 |
[1:07:46] | With the fallout affecting millions. | 还有数百万人会受到核辐射的影响 |
[1:07:48] | I can assure you none of that is going to happen. | 我可以保证这一切都不会发生 |
[1:07:50] | The missiles won’t fire | 我们不会让导弹发射出去 |
[1:07:51] | because we can manually disengage our reactor, | 因为我们可以手动拆除核反应堆 |
[1:07:54] | causing the sub to sink. | 让潜艇沉没 |
[1:07:56] | The missile can’t fire without power. | 导弹没有动力就不能发射 |
[1:07:59] | And your ship can’t resurface, | 可这样潜艇就无法回到水面 |
[1:08:00] | and you and your men die. | 你和手下都会牺牲 |
[1:08:01] | There’s only 110 of us. It’s a good trade. | 我们只有110人 这样很值得 |
[1:08:03] | Sir, you can’t do that. | 长官 你不能这样做 |
[1:08:04] | You’re only in this situation | 你们现在处境艰难 |
[1:08:05] | because I slipped on the incline | 都是因为我在上坡的时候摔倒了 |
[1:08:07] | and we didn’t get the wire on the pipe in time. | 没能及时给管道通电 |
[1:08:08] | Walter, it is my fault. | 沃特 这是我的错 |
[1:08:10] | It’s what we signed up for when we volunteered, ma’am. | 我们参军时就已经做出了选择 女士 |
[1:08:12] | No, no, Captain. | 不是这样的 上尉 |
[1:08:13] | I understand the greater-good concept better than anyone, | 我比谁都了解”顾全大局”的理论 |
[1:08:15] | but you’re not thinking logically. | 但是你没有理性思考 |
[1:08:16] | With respect, we can find a way… | 恕我直言 我们能找到方法… |
[1:08:18] | He’s thinking like a military leader. | 他是在用军事领袖的方式思考问题 |
[1:08:19] | I only want to hear from geniuses at this moment. | 我现在只想听天才讲话 |
[1:08:21] | What? Cabe and I are the only ones that understand this situation, Walter. | 只有我和凯布理解目前的处境 沃特 |
[1:08:25] | If we want to stop America from attacking itself, | 如果我们想阻止美国内战 |
[1:08:27] | we need to stop attacking each other. | 我们得先停止互相攻击 |
[1:08:28] | So shut up and grow up | 闭嘴 成熟点 |
[1:08:29] | because we have about a minute to save 110 sailors | 我们只剩一分钟来阻止导弹发射 |
[1:08:32] | and over 10,000 people before that missile takes off. | 拯救110个海军 和一万多平民 |
[1:08:34] | Negative. | 不行 |
[1:08:35] | Our duty is to protect our nation’s citizens, | 保护国家公民是我们的职责 |
[1:08:37] | and I’m about to see it through. | 我准备开始行动了 |
[1:08:39] | Captain, you also have a duty to your crew. | 上尉 你对你的船员也有责任 |
[1:08:41] | And if you sacrifice their lives without getting all the facts, | 如果你不了解所有情况就让他们牺牲 |
[1:08:44] | then you’ve failed them as a leader! | 不算一个合格的领导 |
[1:08:45] | If my team says they can pull it off, | 我的队员说能做到 |
[1:08:47] | they can pull it off. | 那就是能做到 |
[1:08:49] | From one military man to another, trust us. | 同为军人 请相信我们 |
[1:08:52] | And it will require a lot of trust, | 我需要你的绝对信任 |
[1:08:53] | because I have a solution. | 因为我有办法了 |
[1:08:55] | But for it to work, the first thing you need to do, Captain, | 但是如果想成功 艇长 |
[1:08:57] | is allow that nuclear missile to launch. | 首先需要你批准导弹发射 艇长 |
[1:09:05] | I’m sorry, Walter. I-I thought I just heard you say | 不好意思 沃特 我以为你刚说 |
[1:09:07] | that we should let the missile launch. | 我们要让导弹发射 |
[1:09:09] | Yes! Now, the nuke travels so fast that within seconds, | 是的 核弹运行速度非常快 |
[1:09:12] | it’ll be so far away from the sub | 几秒钟内就可以离开 |
[1:09:13] | that the sub’s computer system will no longer control it. | 潜艇电子系统的控制范围 |
[1:09:16] | Then the missile’s own computer GPS kicks in. | 之后导弹自带定位系统开始生效 |
[1:09:18] | And Walter can hack that system. | 而沃特可以入侵这个系统 |
[1:09:20] | I’ll redirect the GPS | 我会重新定向 |
[1:09:22] | and send it to a deep ocean trench with soft silt, | 让导弹发射到含有软淤泥的深海沟中 |
[1:09:25] | where it will settle without detonating. | 导弹就会沉没 不会引爆 |
[1:09:27] | That would be the Tongo Trench in the South Pacific. | 可以选择位于南太平洋的汤加海沟 |
[1:09:29] | They have less than 30 seconds to launch. | 还有不到三十秒就发射了 |
[1:09:31] | You better be sure about this, Mr. O’Brien. | 建议你想清楚 奥布莱恩先生 |
[1:09:33] | From launch to impact in Cody is about 3.8 minutes. | 从发射到袭击科迪镇大约需要3.8分钟 |
[1:09:36] | And once I start messing around with the missile’s GPS, | 一旦我开始改变导弹的定位 |
[1:09:38] | the hackers will see what I’m doing and then try and stop us, | 黑客会明白我的用意 会试图阻止我们 |
[1:09:41] | so whoever hacks the fastest wins. | 那么谁黑得快谁就赢了 |
[1:09:42] | It’s our only option. | 这是我们的唯一选择 |
[1:09:43] | Speaking of hackers, we’re here. | 说到黑客 我们到了 |
[1:09:45] | The servers need to be kept cool | 服务器需要保持低温 |
[1:09:46] | so the top floors are easy to ventilate. | 顶层通风比较顺畅 |
[1:09:48] | Countdown to launch. | 倒计时发射 |
[1:09:50] | In five… | 五 |
[1:09:51] | four… | 四 |
[1:09:52] | three… | 三 |
[1:09:53] | two… Launch. | 二 发射 |
[1:10:03] | I’m into the missile’s GPS. | 我进入导弹的定位系统了 |
[1:10:04] | If the hackers are watching, they’ll see pretty quickly. | 如果黑客在监视 那他们马上就知道了 |
[1:10:07] | Uh, they’re in. They’re rewriting my code | 他们进去了 我刚写完代码 |
[1:10:09] | as soon as I finish. | 他们就开始改写 |
[1:10:10] | Well, don’t let them. | 别让他们得逞 |
[1:10:11] | Not that easy. | 没那么容易 |
[1:10:13] | Their advantage is | 他们处于优势地位 |
[1:10:13] | they already hacked the sub’s platform codes, | 因为他们已经窃取了潜艇的平台代码 |
[1:10:16] | which are also in the missile. | 导弹也用了同一套代码 |
[1:10:17] | It’s like they have an 80-yard head start in a 100-yard dash. | 就像百米赛跑起步领先八十米一样 |
[1:10:19] | Man, why do we always have to suck at sports? | 天啊 为什么我们体育总是这么差 |
[1:10:22] | They’re setting up a permanent blocking program | 他们在安装永久性屏蔽程序 |
[1:10:24] | that’ll stop me from redirecting the missile. | 阻止我对导弹重新定向 |
[1:10:27] | I can’t stop them. | 我没办法阻止他们 |
[1:10:28] | Best I can do is set up some roadblocks | 我能做的仅仅就是设置一些障碍 |
[1:10:30] | that’ll slow them down until Cabe gets them. | 拖延时间等凯布逮捕他们 |
[1:10:32] | – Clear. – Cabe?? | -安全 -凯布 |
[1:10:34] | – Closing in on them now. – Hurry! | -马上就到 -快点 |
[1:10:36] | The nuke detonates over Cody in 150 seconds. | 核弹还有150秒就在科迪镇爆炸了 |
[1:10:38] | Right now, they’re finishing a code | 现在他们马上就要写完代码 |
[1:10:40] | that guarantees a nuclear strike. | 核弹袭击就无法避免了 |
[1:10:41] | I’m watching their work as I speak. | 我边和你说话边观察他们的进度 |
[1:10:43] | I’m barely slowing them down. | 我已经快拖不住他们了 |
[1:10:44] | Cabe, I’m throwing every hurdle I can at them — | 凯布 我把知道的所有障碍都用上了 |
[1:10:46] | they’re just an entry key away | 他们按一下回车键 |
[1:10:47] | from countless people dying. | 很多人就要死了 |
[1:10:55] | On the ground! | 跪下 |
[1:10:56] | Hands behind your head. | 双手放在脑后 |
[1:10:58] | You don’t move, I won’t shoot you. | 你不乱动 我就不开枪 |
[1:11:01] | Okay, Walter, | 好了 沃特 |
[1:11:01] | we disconnected their signal analog style. | 我们用模拟方式断开了他们的信号 |
[1:11:04] | Do your thing. | 你可以开工了 |
[1:11:04] | Great work, Cabe. | 很棒 凯布 |
[1:11:06] | Entering the coordinates. | 输入坐标 |
[1:11:14] | Missile redirected. | 导弹已经重新定向 |
[1:11:15] | This is Captain Braden. | 我是布雷登舰长 |
[1:11:16] | Happy to report we have full control over the vessel, | 我们获得了潜艇的全部权限 |
[1:11:19] | and all readings show our missile is headed directly | 所有数据都表明导弹的目标 |
[1:11:22] | to the Tongo Trench. | 是汤加海沟 |
[1:11:24] | Okay, Tim and I will pick Sly up from dinner, | 好了 我和蒂姆去接希尔吃完饭回家 |
[1:11:27] | and we’re on our way home. | 大家都回家去吧 |
[1:11:28] | Man, we’re all sweating it out here, | 天啊 我们都在外面吃苦 |
[1:11:30] | and Sly gets to gamble and have a fancy dinner? | 希尔却去赌钱吃大餐 |
[1:11:33] | Love to trade places with that guy. | 真想和这家伙换任务 |
[1:11:37] | American Westerns | 美国西部片 |
[1:11:39] | always let the hero say last words. | 总是让主角留下临终遗言 |
[1:11:43] | But this is not movie. | 不过这不是电影 |
[1:11:45] | That’s okay. All I was gonna say is “Duck.” | 没关系 我只想说 低头 |
[1:11:59] | In American Westerns, | 在美国西部片中 |
[1:12:00] | the hero sometimes tells the bad guys | 有时候主角会让坏人 |
[1:12:03] | to try their luck. | 去碰碰运气 |
[1:12:06] | But this isn’t a movie. | 不过这不是电影 |
[1:12:11] | I already racked it. | 已经上过膛了 |
[1:12:13] | Oh, I thought I… | 我还以为… |
[1:12:14] | I thought I could… you know… | 我还以为我能…就是… |
[1:12:15] | No. It’s racked. | 不 已经上膛了 |
[1:12:19] | Okay, well I thought it was going to be cool, so… | 好吧 我以为可以耍帅一下 就… |
[1:12:21] | Big guy. | 大块头 |
[1:12:22] | Oh, thank God. Here, please, please, | 谢天谢地 给你 拜托 |
[1:12:23] | – please, take this from me. – Okay, all right. | -拜托 把这个拿走 -没问题 |
[1:12:24] | Okay. Time to say good-bye. | 好了 该说再见了 |
[1:12:27] | How did you find out where I was? | 你怎么知道我在哪儿 |
[1:12:28] | Someone named Mikael contacted the plane’s radio, | 有个叫米卡尔的人联络了飞机的无线电 |
[1:12:31] | left coordinates in the woods, | 留了树林里的坐标 |
[1:12:32] | I picked up the car, followed you here. | 我找到那辆车 跟着你过来的 |
[1:12:35] | Feels good to have completed a real mission. | 完成一次真实任务的感觉真爽 |
[1:12:37] | You said it was Mikael who called? | 你说发信号的人叫米卡尔 |
[1:12:38] | Oh, yeah. Funny fella. | 是啊 那人可有意思了 |
[1:12:39] | Sounded like a girl. | 听着像个姑娘 |
[1:12:41] | – Let’s go find your friends. – Okay. Sounds good. | -咱们找你朋友去 -好 太好了 |
[1:13:08] | You have one new message. | 您有一通新留言 |
[1:13:10] | Hello, Ms. Dineen. | 狄宁小姐 您好 |
[1:13:11] | This is the Tahoe Crystal Lake Resort. | 这里是太浩水晶湖度假村 |
[1:13:14] | We’re sorry your stay with us was cut short, | 很遗憾您此次停留时间有些短暂 |
[1:13:15] | but we’d like to offer you… | 我们想为您提供… |
[1:13:18] | Everybody! | 大家来看 |
[1:13:19] | I got Papa Carpinni’s. | 我买了卡贫尼老爹家的外卖 |
[1:13:21] | I got lasagna, | 有千层面 |
[1:13:23] | eggplant parm, chicken parm. | 乳酪茄子 芝士鸡肉 |
[1:13:26] | Cabe and Tim are debriefing Homeland. | 凯布和蒂姆在给国土安全局做简报 |
[1:13:28] | They should be back soon. | 很快就回来 |
[1:13:29] | Oh, nobody touch Cabe’s garlic bread. | 别碰凯布的大蒜面包 |
[1:13:31] | You know how he gets, right? | 你们知道他的脾气 |
[1:13:40] | You know, the reason I love Papa Carpinni’s | 我爱吃卡贫尼老爹家的东西 |
[1:13:43] | is because they serve their food family style. | 是因为他们卖家庭装食物 |
[1:13:46] | And anyone who isn’t willing to accept | 谁要是不接受 |
[1:13:49] | the family-style arrangements at Scorpion | 天蝎的家庭式路线 |
[1:13:51] | doesn’t get to eat…the family-style offerings. | 就不能吃家庭装外卖 |
[1:13:55] | Which is a shame, | 真可惜 |
[1:13:57] | because in my experience, | 因为据我所知【】 |
[1:13:59] | family style has a lot of great benefits. | 家庭装有很多好吃的赠品【】 |
[1:14:02] | We get it. | 懂了 |
[1:14:03] | Your analogy is as heavy-handed as Toby’s aluminum ball speech. | 你这比方跟托比发射铝球的演讲一样牵强 |
[1:14:06] | Let’s just eat. | 开吃吧 |
[1:14:08] | No. | 不行 |
[1:14:10] | It’s been so tense around here that | 这儿的气氛太紧张 |
[1:14:12] | I wanted to leave you people for the first time in my life. | 以至于我这辈子头一次想要离开你们 |
[1:14:16] | And when I did, I got so far away, | 我这一走可真是远 |
[1:14:17] | I was in the middle of nowhere, | 都不知身在何处 |
[1:14:19] | and you know what I learned? | 你们知道我悟出了什么吗 |
[1:14:21] | Being alone sucks. | 孤独太惨了 |
[1:14:23] | You wind up talking to plants. | 落得跟盆栽聊天的下场 |
[1:14:25] | And you guys are acting mad and-and weird around each other. | 可你们跟彼此斗气 行为古怪 |
[1:14:30] | And it’s different. | 跟以前不一样了 |
[1:14:32] | And I hate it. | 我讨厌这样 |
[1:14:34] | So… no. | 所以 不行 |
[1:14:37] | Nobody gets any food until I hear it. | 在我听到你们和好之前 谁都不准吃饭 |
[1:14:46] | I’m willing to eat family style. | 我想吃家庭装 |
[1:14:49] | Toby? Are you willing to eat family style? | 托比 你想吃吗 |
[1:14:53] | Is this the whole family? | 是说一大家子人吗 |
[1:14:54] | Like, you, me and your husband? | 你 我 还有你丈夫 |
[1:14:56] | – Toby. – See? | -托比 -看见没 |
[1:14:57] | Fine. I can eat family style. | 好 我可以吃家庭装 |
[1:15:01] | But it’s got to be a family of two. | 但必须是两口之家 |
[1:15:02] | I promise I will fix my situation. | 我保证会解决我的问题 |
[1:15:19] | Actually, I’m not that hungry. | 其实 我不怎么饿 |
[1:15:27] | All right. | 不错啊 |
[1:15:28] | Papa Carpinni’s. | 卡贫尼老爹家的 |
[1:15:30] | You better not have messed with my garlic bread. | 你们最好没动我的大蒜面包 |
[1:15:34] | Glad you guys are home again. | 真开心看见你们又回家了 |
[1:15:35] | Good to be home. | 回家真好 |
[1:15:41] | Minute to talk? | 聊一会儿 |
[1:15:43] | Sure. | 好 |
[1:15:48] | So, uh, earlier today, | 今天早些时候 |
[1:15:49] | Tim wanted to knock your head off. | 蒂姆想把你脑袋拧下来 |
[1:15:52] | And I stood up for you, | 我替你说话了 |
[1:15:53] | not because you’re right, | 并不是因为你做得对 |
[1:15:55] | but because I care for you, | 而是因为我关心你 |
[1:15:57] | and I know how bad it hurts to lose a woman you have feelings for. | 我知道失去自己喜欢的女人有多痛 |
[1:16:01] | Paige and I are only… | 我跟佩吉只是… |
[1:16:02] | Stop it, son. | 打住 孩子 |
[1:16:04] | In this area, I’m substantially smarter than you are. | 这方面我可比你聪明得多 |
[1:16:08] | At the end of the day, | 说到底 |
[1:16:09] | Paige is an amazing person. | 佩吉是个好女人 |
[1:16:11] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[1:16:12] | And you messed with her life. | 而你却打乱了她的生活 |
[1:16:15] | You pulled pranks to disrupt her relationship with Tim. | 耍小手段干涉她和蒂姆的关系 |
[1:16:18] | That’s high school nonsense. | 那是高中生的把戏 |
[1:16:20] | Yeah, it wasn’t my finest moment. | 是 确实不太光彩 |
[1:16:22] | It hurts me to tell you this, | 我很不想告诉你这些 |
[1:16:24] | but you like facts, so here it is: | 但你喜欢摆事实 这就是事实 |
[1:16:26] | She deserves more than you’re capable of giving her at this stage in your life. | 你现在的状态 给不了她应得的幸福 |
[1:16:31] | I thought you cared for me. | 你不是关心我吗 |
[1:16:33] | And that’s why I’m telling you this. | 所以我才告诉你这些 |
[1:16:36] | You’re not fully formed yet. | 你还没定性 |
[1:16:38] | You’re almost there, but you’re half-baked. | 快了 但还差点火候 |
[1:16:41] | And for you to try to go to win the love | 在你准备好之前 |
[1:16:43] | of a woman like Paige before you’re ready | 试图去追求佩吉这样的人 |
[1:16:45] | is selfish and wrong. | 是自私且错误的 |
[1:16:48] | And it’s not fair to her. | 而且对她也不公平 |
[1:16:56] | I’m concerned that if I wait too long… | 我担心要是等得太久… |
[1:16:59] | Uh, I’ve waited too long. | 我已经等了很久 |
[1:17:01] | Yep. You could lose her, | 对 你可能会失去她 |
[1:17:05] | but it’s not about you. | 但这不是你一个人的事 |
[1:17:07] | It’s about Paige. | 还关乎佩吉 |
[1:17:08] | It’s about the whole team. | 还有整个团队 |
[1:17:11] | It’s about Ralph. | 还有拉尔夫 |
[1:17:12] | These are real stakes, son. | 这些才是关键 孩子 |
[1:17:23] | Uh, Tim. | 蒂姆 |
[1:17:24] | I-I know you wanted to talk with me, | 我知道你想跟我谈谈 |
[1:17:27] | but I think I can save us both time. | 我想给咱们省点时间 |
[1:17:33] | I’m sorry for what I did. | 我为我的行为道歉 |
[1:17:35] | I won’t cause any future problems. | 我以后不会再惹麻烦了 |
[1:17:41] | Really? | 真的 |
[1:17:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:17:47] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[1:17:50] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:17:50] | Hey, Tim… you want a plate? | 蒂姆 要来一盘吗 |
[1:17:53] | Uh, no. I’m good. Thank you. | 不 我不用了 谢谢 |
[1:17:55] | Uh, Paige and I are actually gonna go pick up Ralph, | 我跟佩吉要去接拉尔夫 |
[1:17:58] | and then go to Betty’s Restaurant. | 然后去贝蒂家餐厅 |
[1:17:59] | Apple juice for the kid, live jazz for us. | 孩子喝苹果汁 我们听现场爵士乐 |
[1:18:02] | Ah, I’m pooped. | 我累死了 |
[1:18:03] | I’m gonna take my pasta home. | 我要带意大利面回家 |
[1:18:05] | Sly, I can give you a lift. | 希尔 我可以捎你一程 |
[1:18:08] | Walter destroyed my ride, so… | 沃特毁了我的座驾 所以… |
[1:18:10] | I guess we’ll take the company car. | 我看咱们就开公司的车吧 |
[1:18:12] | Cabe, I picked up, so you can clean up. | 凯布 饭是我带的 你就负责收拾吧 |
[1:18:15] | I’m going, too. I’ll see you guys tomorrow. | 我也要走啦 明儿见 |
[1:18:19] | Have a good night, Walter. | 晚安 沃特 |
[1:18:21] | Yeah, uh, you, too. | 好 你也是 |
[1:18:38] | Hello. How may I help you? | 您好 请问您需要什么帮助 |
[1:18:40] | Yes, hello. Uh, Health Department? | 你好 是卫生署吗 |
[1:18:41] | Yeah, I would like to make a complaint about Betty’s Restaurant. | 我想投诉贝蒂家餐厅 |
[1:18:49] | Sir? Are you still there? | 先生 您还在吗 |
[1:18:53] | Yeah, you know, uh, I made a mistake. Sorry. | 抱歉 我弄错了 不好意思 |