时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Walter? Walter, can you hear me? Walter? | 沃特 沃特 你听得到吗 沃特 |
[00:09] | Sly, what’s happening? | 希尔 怎么回事 |
[00:11] | You’re 5.5 miles above the ocean, | 你离海面只有8.9公里 |
[00:13] | falling at roughly 53 meters per second | 现在在以约秒速53米的速度下坠 |
[00:15] | without a parachute! | 而且没戴降落伞 |
[00:17] | Okay, this is where a plan would be useful. | 好了 现在如果有个计划就好了 |
[00:19] | Please tell me you have one! | 拜托告诉我你有计划了 |
[00:21] | Deep breaths. | 深呼吸 |
[00:25] | Feel all stress leave your body. | 让一切压力离开你的身体 |
[00:31] | Inhale through the feet. | 从脚部呼入 |
[00:34] | Exhale from the crown. | 从天灵盖呼出 |
[00:37] | A biological impossibility. | 从生物学上讲是不可能的 |
[00:39] | Doesn’t mean it literally. It’s a metaphor. | 并不是字面的意思 是隐喻 |
[00:41] | Makes him sound like an idiot. That’s a simile. | 这让他听上去像个白痴 这是明喻 |
[00:45] | Cleanse your mind of all thought. | 清空你的大脑 |
[00:49] | Impossible. | 不可能 |
[00:50] | The brain is constantly thinking, even during sleep. | 大脑永远在思考 哪怕是睡觉时 |
[00:52] | In fact, a 2013 study found | 事实上 2013年一项研究表明 |
[00:54] | neural activity in deep-coma subjects. | 深度昏迷个体也有神经活动 |
[00:58] | You both said you would give this a chance. | 你们俩都说会试试的 |
[01:01] | We are here for relaxation. | 我们是来放松的 |
[01:04] | – Sorry. – Sorry. | -抱歉 -抱歉 |
[01:05] | And we will find serenity, even if it kills us. | 我们拼了命也要找到平静 |
[01:11] | Scan your body for all pockets of negativity, and release it. | 搜寻你体内积攒的负能量 将其释放 |
[01:18] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[01:19] | Oh, welding solar panels. | 焊太阳能板 |
[01:21] | I thought we could go a little green, save a little green. | 我觉得我们可以绿色一点 保护绿化 |
[01:23] | No, with the Dali-Lame-a’s. | 不 这几个静坐冥思的 |
[01:25] | Oh, Walt is tense about Paige dating Tim, | 沃特因为佩吉跟蒂姆约会而紧张 |
[01:27] | – Toby’s tense about… – Your secret husband? | -托比也紧张 -因为你的秘密丈夫 |
[01:29] | Yeah, and it all stresses Sly out big time, | 是啊 而这一切都让希尔十分紧张 |
[01:31] | so hence the hokum. | 所以搞这出闹剧 |
[01:32] | Don’t knock meditation. | 别瞧不起冥想 |
[01:33] | Even the marines are using it these days. | 海军陆战队如今也会做这个 |
[01:35] | Why don’t you pull up a mat, then? | 那你怎么不弄块垫子一起坐下 |
[01:36] | Inhale white light. | 呼入白光 |
[01:40] | Pass. | 算了 |
[01:41] | Hold for three seconds. | 坚持三秒 |
[01:45] | Exhale black smoke. | 呼出黑烟 |
[01:47] | Three seconds? That was barely 2.38 seconds. | 三秒 那都不到2.38秒 |
[01:49] | Thought we were supposed to relax. | 不是说要放松的吗 |
[01:51] | You’re right, uh… I’m going to reset it. | 是啊 我重置一下 |
[01:53] | Okay… | 好 |
[01:54] | Tim, there is no way. | 蒂姆 不可能 |
[01:56] | No, I’m telling you, I think that she is. | 听我说 我觉得她就是 |
[01:58] | Son of a bee sting. | 该死 |
[01:59] | Guys, settle this for us. | 各位 替我们评评理 |
[02:01] | Tim swears the “Where’s the beef” lady | 蒂姆说”牛肉在哪”那个女人 |
[02:02] | is the same woman as the “I’ve fallen, and I can’t get up” lady. | 就是”我摔倒 爬不起来”那个女人 |
[02:06] | Thank goodness. | 谢天谢地 |
[02:07] | I was worried it might be about something trivial. | 我还担心是件毫不重要的事呢 |
[02:09] | If I’m wrong, I gotta buy dinner, so… | 如果我错了 我得买晚餐 |
[02:11] | No, if you’re wrong, you have to cook dinner, | 不 如果你错了 你要做晚餐 |
[02:13] | including your blueberry crumble. | 包括你的蓝莓面包 |
[02:14] | This guy can bake. It’s like heaven in a pie tin. | 他很会烘焙 简直像派盘里的天堂 |
[02:16] | Well, I have a project to work on. | 我还得工作 |
[02:26] | This is your urgent project? | 这就是你的紧急工作 |
[02:28] | – Actually, yes, it’s… – It’s our garage floor plan. | -是啊 -那是车库的平面图 |
[02:30] | 3A Triple-A. | |
[02:31] | I assume this has nothing to do with your car insurance. | 跟你的汽车保险没什么关系吧 |
[02:34] | It’s my “Active Avoidance Algorithm.” | 是我的”现行避碰算法” |
[02:35] | I track the typical daily movements of Paige, | 我追踪佩吉的每日日常行动 |
[02:37] | – indicated here with a “P.” – I assumed. | -用这个P代表 -我猜到了 |
[02:39] | – And Tim. – “I”? | -还有蒂姆 -I吗 |
[02:42] | Interloper. | 插足者 |
[02:43] | Anyway, areas where they typically interact | 总之 这是他们一般互动的区域 |
[02:46] | have exclamation points, | 都标有感叹号 |
[02:48] | and the numbers denote duration. | 数字代表时长 |
[02:50] | So, for example, at 2:00 p.m., | 比如 下午两点 |
[02:52] | Paige and Timothy congregate in the kitchen | 佩吉和蒂摩西会在厨房碰头 |
[02:55] | for coffee and banal banter for about eight minutes and 36 seconds. | 喝咖啡 开开玩笑 大概持续8分钟36秒 |
[02:58] | Now, from my desk, I would have an unobstructed view, | 从我的桌子上 能毫无阻碍地看到一切 |
[03:01] | and that kind of irks me. | 这有点让我不爽 |
[03:02] | – Kind of? – Anyway… | -有点吗 -总之 |
[03:04] | But thanks to Triple-A, | 但由于3A |
[03:05] | I know to be here, at the monitor tree, | 我知道要待在这里 监控树这里 |
[03:07] | where I occupy myself with work | 我会忙于工作 |
[03:09] | until they’re separated. | 直到他们分开 |
[03:10] | Now, this map identifies 36 such hot spots. | 这幅地图标注了36个这样的热点 |
[03:14] | You know, some world-class behaviorists, | 某个世界级的行为学家 |
[03:17] | like me, might say this will drive you crazy if it hasn’t already. | 比如我 会说这会把你逼疯 或许已经疯了 |
[03:20] | Oh, you’re one to talk. You’re avoiding the Happy situation. | 你还敢说 你在逃避乐乐 |
[03:22] | Just because I’ve stopped hounding her does not mean I’m avoiding it. | 虽然我不再纠缠她了 不代表我在逃避 |
[03:26] | Check this out. | 看 |
[03:29] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[03:30] | That’s a dossier of all my suspects. | 是所有嫌犯的资料 |
[03:32] | Any one of these bozos could be Happy’s mystery spouse. | 这些傻逼都可能是乐乐的秘密伴侣 |
[03:35] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[03:36] | Ray? | 雷 |
[03:36] | He was in our lives, then he left. | 他曾进入了我们的生活 然后离开了 |
[03:38] | Maybe he’s commitment-phobic. | 或许是害怕承诺 |
[03:40] | The point is, where you’re avoiding your problems, | 重点是 你在回避问题时 |
[03:43] | I’m meeting mine head-on, Walt. | 我在正面应对 沃特 |
[03:45] | You got the Triple-A, I’m doing the Triple-H. | 你有3A 我有3H |
[03:49] | – Hunting Happy’s husband. – Hey, guys. | -寻找乐乐的丈夫 -两位 |
[03:55] | – Am I interrupting something? – Nope. | -我打断什么了吗 -没有 |
[03:57] | Okay, uh, Richard Elia’s downstairs. | 理查德·埃利亚在楼下 |
[03:58] | I think he has a job for us. | 他好像有工作给我们 |
[04:00] | – Cool. – Cool. | -好 -好 |
[04:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:06] | My company has our first manned space launch | 我的公司三天后就要进行 |
[04:08] | in three days. | 首次载人升空 |
[04:10] | Make a few orbits, then splash down. | 环绕几周 然后降落 |
[04:12] | Routine stuff, bit it’s make or break for us. | 常规操作 但对我们是成规在此一举 |
[04:15] | We have to meet this deadline, | 我们必须赶上截止日期 |
[04:16] | or we lose our next round of funding, | 否则下轮资金就保不住了 |
[04:18] | and NASA gives our contracts to Space X or Virgin Galactic. | 宇航局会把我们的合同给太空X或维京银河 |
[04:22] | What do you need from Scorpion? | 需要天蝎做什么 |
[04:23] | Well, recognize this? | 认得这个吗 |
[04:27] | That’s Walter’s throttle design. | 沃特设计的节流阀 |
[04:29] | After you so generously open-sourced your rocket research, | 由于你慷慨地开源了你的火箭研究 |
[04:32] | my guys adapted some of your best thinking to our bird. | 我的人把你的一些好点子用在我们的飞船上了 |
[04:34] | – Walt’s throttle’s revolutionary. – That’s what I thought, | -沃特的节流阀是革命性的 -我也这么想 |
[04:37] | but it doesn’t work. | 但它不好使 |
[04:37] | I can assure you we have empirical evidence that it does. | 我们有绝对证据证明它好使 |
[04:40] | I know that your private beach launch | 我知道你们上次圣诞节 |
[04:42] | last Christmas was successful, | 在海滩的私人发射很成功 |
[04:43] | but when we scaled it up to a much larger rocket, | 但当我们等比例放大到更大的火箭里后 |
[04:46] | we found some instability issues. | 就出现了不稳定问题 |
[04:48] | Take a look. | 看看吧 |
[04:53] | I know you guys saved Elia’s daughter from a cartel last year, | 我知道你们去年从犯罪团伙手中救了埃利亚的女儿 |
[04:55] | but didn’t Walter also wreck his Ferrari | 但沃特不还撞毁了他的法拉利 |
[04:58] | and burn his building to the ground? | 烧平了他的大楼吗 |
[05:00] | Uh, well, the Ferrari was one of nine, | 他总共有九辆法拉利 |
[05:02] | so I’m pretty sure he didn’t miss it. | 他肯定没觉得多可惜 |
[05:03] | And, um, the building wasn’t our fault. | 而那座大楼的事不怪我们 |
[05:06] | Although Walter did hit Elia over the head with his laptop that day. | 不过沃特那天确实用笔记本敲了埃利亚的头 |
[05:09] | Really? | 是吗 |
[05:10] | I don’t put everything in the case summaries. | 案件记录不必事无巨细 |
[05:12] | These numbers can’t be right. | 这些数字肯定不对 |
[05:13] | You dumb engineers screwed up. | 你手下的蠢货搞砸了 |
[05:14] | I’d be happy if you could prove them wrong. | 希望你能证明他们错了 |
[05:16] | Walter, time is of the essence, | 沃特 时间宝贵 |
[05:17] | and I’m more than willing to pay a premium. | 我愿意多花钱 |
[05:25] | Fuel levels are looking good. | 燃料非常充足 |
[05:27] | You’re go for testing, guys. | 准备试跑 |
[05:29] | No way the problem’s your throttle. | 问题肯定不在节流阀上 |
[05:30] | I bet it’s their valve system. | 肯定是阀门系统出了问题 |
[05:32] | Well, we’ll soon find out. | 很快就能查清了 |
[05:39] | So this contract you’re competing for, what is it? | 所以你想争的这个合同 是什么 |
[05:42] | Giving rides to NASA | 在国家航空航天局 |
[05:43] | until they get their own manned program back up and running? | 恢复载人项目之前 接送他们上下班吗 |
[05:45] | It’s like “Space Uber”” | 就像”太空优步” |
[05:46] | Our sights are set a little higher. | 我们的目标更远大 |
[05:48] | Private companies like ours are the future of space exploration. | 我们这样的私人公司是太空探索的王道 |
[05:51] | See, we intend to take the next giant leap for mankind. | 我们将为整个人类迈出一大步 |
[05:55] | – Put a man on Mars. – Or a woman. | -送男人上火星 -或者女人 |
[05:57] | A whole colony, actually. | 甚至送一群人 |
[05:58] | And Walter’s throttle could play a big part. | 而沃特的节流阀至关重要 |
[06:00] | That’s why I saw the news van outside. | 怪不得我在外面看到了媒体车 |
[06:02] | A little PR for your company’s ego? | 帮你的公司做宣传吗 |
[06:04] | A little PR never hurt anybody, Toby. | 做点宣传没坏处 托比 |
[06:05] | Besides, Scorpion should get some good press | 再说了 如果沃特能修好的话 |
[06:07] | if Walter can get everything going. | 天蝎也应该刷一刷媒体好感度 |
[06:08] | He’ll fix it. He always does. | 他会修好的 一如既往 |
[06:10] | Diagnostics complete. | 诊断完毕 |
[06:12] | Checking the results. | 正在检查结果 |
[06:16] | Told you. | 我就说 |
[06:17] | Elia, your engineers’ redundant valve system | 埃利亚 你手下多做了一个阀门系统 |
[06:19] | is destroying Walt’s throttle ratio. | 干扰了沃特的节流比例 |
[06:21] | Our experts advised us to put that in | 是专家建议我们装的 |
[06:23] | to protect against standard instability | 为了防止推力不足60%时 |
[06:25] | below 60% of thrust. | 出现不稳定状况 |
[06:26] | There won’t be the instability, | 不会不稳定 |
[06:27] | and I can prove it; just let me undo what you did | 我可以证明 我先取消安装 |
[06:29] | and run some tests. | 然后测试一下 |
[06:31] | I’ll head to Mission Control, pick up the proper valves. | 我去控制中心 拿正确的阀门系统 |
[06:34] | Looks like you guys are gonna be here for a while. | 看来你们得在这里待一会了 |
[06:36] | I’ll have my assistant order lunch. | 我让助理点午餐 |
[06:37] | – Is Greek okay? – Anything’s fine. Thank you. | -希腊餐可以吗 -什么都行 谢谢 |
[06:40] | As long as it has an “A” rating from the Board of Health. | 只要卫生局评价是A以上就可以 |
[06:42] | Understood. | 明白 |
[06:45] | You sure you’re okay with Greek food? | 你确定吃希腊餐没关系吗 |
[06:47] | – Might make you emotional. – Oh, shut up. | -可能会触景生情 -闭嘴 |
[06:49] | We rented an indie Greek film last night, and I might have cried. | 我们昨晚租了个希腊小电影 我好像哭了 |
[06:52] | Yeah, she tried to hide it. | 她还以为能瞒过我 |
[06:53] | It was romantic. I can’t help it. | 太浪漫了 我忍不住 |
[06:55] | True love always makes me cry. It was one tear. | 我总会被真爱感动 就哭了一小会儿 |
[06:57] | It was sweet, like you. | 电影很甜美 像你一样 |
[06:59] | Yeah, right. | 是啊 |
[07:01] | Intercom off. | 通话系统关闭 |
[07:03] | Take that. | 我不听了 |
[07:05] | You’re such a man, Tim. | 你可真男人 蒂姆 |
[07:09] | Sly, what does the radar look like? | 希尔 天气如何 |
[07:11] | On it. | 我看看 |
[07:13] | Oh, boy, big storm coming in. | 天哪 要来大风暴了 |
[07:16] | Rockets are giant lightning rods. | 火箭就是巨大的聚雷针 |
[07:17] | We better get Walt out of that tin can. | 我们得让沃特出来 |
[07:19] | Hey, Walt, you hear that weather report? | 沃特 听到天气预报了吗 |
[07:22] | Hello? Walter? | 喂 沃特 |
[07:23] | You copy, kid? | 听得到吗 |
[07:25] | Walter! | 沃特 |
[07:26] | Ah, the Triple-A. | 3A系统 |
[07:27] | What-what does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[07:28] | That means he took his comm out. | 意思就是他摘了通讯设备 |
[07:31] | What about the capsule’s radio? | 那太空舱里的通讯系统呢 |
[07:33] | Must have turned that off, too. | 肯定也关了 |
[07:35] | Happy, it’d probably be prudent | 乐乐 不如你过去一趟吧 |
[07:36] | for you to go back there and get him out | 回去把他拉出来 |
[07:38] | until this storm clears. | 等风暴过去 |
[07:39] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[07:52] | Oh, boy, oh, boy oh, boy! | 天哪 天啊 |
[07:54] | – What’s happening? – The engines fired, and I can’t shut ’em down. | -什么情况 -引擎开了 关不掉了 |
[07:57] | Lightning must have struck the connections. | 肯定是闪电击中了连接处 |
[07:58] | Did Walter do it on his end? | 是因为沃特吗 |
[08:00] | Not likely. | 应该不是 |
[08:01] | The fact that they are firing proves | 引擎失灵 |
[08:03] | that the lightning struck the open circuit that Walter was working on. | 就证明闪电击中了沃特在修的不闭合回路 |
[08:05] | The whole thing got fried. | 所以整个引燃了 |
[08:07] | That sucker is gonna launch. | 那玩意要发射了 |
[08:08] | Guys, that sucker’s gonna launch. | 大家听着 那玩意要发射了 |
[08:10] | Oh, man, this sucker’s gonna launch. | 天哪 这玩意要发射了 |
[08:11] | There’s an escape slide if he can exit the hatch, | 有逃生滑梯 如果他能离开太空舱 |
[08:13] | cross the gantry and get into the bunker. | 穿过龙门架进入掩体的话 |
[08:15] | Wait, does Walter have time for that? | 沃特有时间这样做吗 |
[08:16] | Math is not in his favor. | 时间不等人 |
[08:18] | He needs to make a decision. | 他得尽快决定 |
[08:20] | T-minus 25 seconds to launch. | 发射倒计时25秒 |
[08:25] | He’s shutting the hatch. | 他关掉了舱门 |
[08:26] | ‘Cause if it launches without it sealed, he’s dead. | 因为发射的时候门没关 他就死定了 |
[08:28] | He’s gotta strap in. When that thing goes up, | 他得系安全带 因为升空之后 |
[08:30] | inertia will pin him down, | 惯性会给他后推力 |
[08:31] | make him feel three times his weight. | 让他觉得自己体重增加了三倍 |
[08:32] | T-minus 15 seconds. | 倒计时15秒 |
[08:36] | T-minus ten seconds. | 倒计时10秒 |
[08:39] | Nine, eight, seven… | 九 八 七 |
[08:43] | T-minus five, four… | 五 四 |
[08:46] | Three, two, | 三 二 |
[08:49] | one… | 一 |
[08:55] | Not good. | 不妙 |
[09:10] | We gotta raise Walter on the radio. | 我们得让沃特打开通讯 |
[09:11] | He has got bigger problems than communications | 接下来的几分钟决定他的生命 |
[09:13] | if he wants to survive the next few minutes. | 这些问题比通讯重要得多 |
[09:15] | – What problems? – Problem number one: | -什么问题 -第一个问题 |
[09:17] | systems control. | 系统总控 |
[09:18] | The telemetry of the rocket is a mess. | 那艘火箭的遥测技术乱爆了 |
[09:20] | The lightning strike scrambled the computers. | 闪电毁掉了所有电脑 |
[09:21] | Lightning struck Apollo 12 during launch. | 阿波罗12号升空时就是被闪电击中 |
[09:23] | Control came back on when the astronauts | 宇航员调出了备用系统 |
[09:25] | switched to auxiliary and the computers rebooted. | 恢复了控制 电脑重启了 |
[09:27] | Does Walter know about that? | 沃特知道吗 |
[09:28] | I sure as hell hope so. | 但愿他知道 |
[09:40] | And if he gets the computers restarted, | 如果他重启了电脑 |
[09:41] | then he can deal with problem number two, atmospheric pressure. | 这样他就得处理第二个问题 大气压力 |
[09:45] | If he doesn’t pressurize the cabin | 如果他无法使座舱增压 |
[09:47] | as the capsule gets higher, his blood will literally boil. | 舱体越飞越高 他的血液很快就会沸腾 |
[09:49] | – How much time does he have? – Less than a minute. | -他还有多久 -不到一分钟 |
[09:51] | Button’s in the copilot panel, three seats in that capsule. | 按钮在副驾驶面板 舱内有三个座位 |
[09:53] | Let’s hope Walter jumped in the right one. | 希望沃特选对了位置 |
[10:07] | Can he breathe up there? | 他在上面能呼吸吗 |
[10:08] | Oxygen is involved in pressurizing the cabin | 增压的过程中会涉及到氧气 |
[10:10] | so the systems are connected. | 这两个系统是相连的 |
[10:11] | If Walter can get to that button in time, | 如果沃特能及时按下正确的按钮 |
[10:13] | he’ll have plenty of fresh air. | 他就能有足够的空气 |
[10:14] | If not… | 否则… |
[10:29] | – Do you have an abort button? – Yes. | -你们有脱离按钮吗 -有 |
[10:31] | And if we abort, | 如果脱离 |
[10:33] | Walter’s capsule separates from the rocket, | 沃特的船舱与火箭分离 |
[10:36] | parachutes deploy from there, and he just… | 利用自带降落伞 他就会… |
[10:38] | – Falls back to earth safe and sound. – Yes. | -安全着陆回到地面 -没错 |
[10:40] | Then just do it already! | 那就这么做啊 |
[10:41] | We can’t until Walt gets the computers back up. | 不行 得等到沃特重启电脑 |
[10:44] | That brings us to problem number three. | 这就引出我们第三个问题 |
[10:45] | What’s problem number three? | 第三个问题是什么 |
[10:46] | The abort window’s closing. | 我们就要错过脱离的机会了 |
[10:48] | That’s problem three. | 那就是第三个问题 |
[10:49] | He has to abort before the rocket goes into space, | 他得在火箭进入太空之前脱离 |
[10:52] | and he can’t do that until the rocket’s computers reboot. | 除非电脑重启 否则他没法脱离 |
[10:55] | I have to abort. | 我必须脱离 |
[10:57] | Come on! Come on! | 快啊 快啊 |
[11:13] | Walter’s computer’s back on. I’m hitting abort! | 沃特的电脑重启了 我要启动脱离程序 |
[11:17] | Come on, come on! | 快 快啊 |
[11:21] | Oh, no. Oh, no. | 不 不 |
[11:22] | I can’t abort. I can’t abort! | 我无法脱离 我无法脱离 |
[11:24] | Guys, guys! Don’t press the button. | 伙计们 伙计们 别按按钮 |
[11:26] | Don’t press the button. | 别按按钮 |
[11:31] | No, no, no, no! | 不不不不 |
[11:32] | – No! – What the hell? | -不 -搞什么 |
[11:34] | Lightning fried the parachute package. | 闪电烧掉了降落伞包 |
[11:35] | If we abort the capsule without a chute, we kill Walter. | 如果没有降落伞就脱离 沃特会死的 |
[11:43] | Good work, guys. | 干得好 伙计们 |
[11:44] | Okay, I’m getting data from the medical sensors in the seats. | 我接收到了座椅医疗传感器的数据 |
[11:47] | Walter’s still alive, | 沃特还活着 |
[11:49] | so we got that going for us, which is nice. | 所以我们至少还知道这个好消息 |
[11:51] | What happens now, he just keeps traveling | 现在怎么办 他只能永远继续 |
[11:52] | into outer space forever? | 飞往外太空吗 |
[11:53] | No, the rocket was designed to blast the capsule | 不 火箭的设计是要将航空舱 |
[11:55] | into a low-earth orbit and then stop. | 发射到近地轨道 就会停止 |
[11:58] | Which means? | 什么意思 |
[11:59] | It means Walter is reaching space right now. | 意思是沃特现在正在飞往太空 |
[12:01] | And the capsule is detaching as we speak. | 我们说话这会儿舱体正在脱离 |
[12:08] | But the rocket was only fueled two thirds to capacity for the test, | 但是火箭试验只装了三分之二的燃料 |
[12:12] | which is not enough to maintain a stable orbit. | 不够维持舱体绕稳定轨道运动 |
[12:14] | So the capsule is in a decaying orbit | 所以太空舱进入了衰减轨道 |
[12:17] | and will crash to the earth | 26小时就会 |
[12:19] | in 26 hours. | 撞上地球 |
[12:20] | And he’ll die because the capsule has no parachutes. | 因为太空舱没有降落伞 他会被摔死 |
[12:23] | That’s about the size of it. | 差不多就这个结果 |
[12:24] | Problem number four, get Walter home. | 第四个问题 带沃特回家 |
[12:27] | How? His ride’s busted. It’s not like he can hitchhike. | 怎么带 他的“车”坏了 也没法搭便车 |
[12:29] | Not necessarily. | 那可未必 |
[12:30] | The International Space Station’s escape pod could pick up Walt. | 国际航天站的逃生舱能接走沃特 |
[12:33] | – Sly? – Pulling it up now. | -希尔 -马上调出 |
[12:34] | Won’t work. ISS is on the other side of the Earth. | 没用的 国际航天站在地球另一端 |
[12:36] | Check out the DOR log. | 查找登记记录 |
[12:37] | There’s a Russian ISS resupply rocket launching in a week. | 一周后俄罗斯国际航天站将发射补给火箭 |
[12:41] | And our capsule conforms to International Docking Standards. | 我们的航空舱符合国际对接标准 |
[12:43] | We convince them to move up their timeline, | 我们说服他们提前发射 |
[12:45] | dock with Walter and bring him back home. | 和沃特对接 把他带回来 |
[12:47] | Hey, Vladimir, on way home, | 弗拉迪米尔 你回来的时候 |
[12:49] | please pick up vodka, borscht and 150-pound Irishman? | 能带瓶伏特加 甜菜浓汤和140斤的爱尔兰人吗 |
[12:52] | Are you kidding? These are Russians. | 你开玩笑吗 他们是俄罗斯人 |
[12:54] | Why would they change their schedule to help Uncle Sam? | 为什么要改日程帮我们美国人 |
[12:56] | ‘Cause then we’d owe ’em one. | 因为这样我们就欠他们了 |
[12:58] | You take Paige, go to the Russian Consulate. | 你带上佩吉去俄罗斯领事馆 |
[13:00] | Throw Homeland’s weight around, and see what you can get done. | 以国安局的名义施压 看看能不能说动他们 |
[13:02] | – Copy that. – Keep us posted. | -收到 -有情况随时通知我们 |
[13:03] | Absolutely. | 没问题 |
[13:04] | Speaking of keeping us posted, | 既然说到有情况随时通知 |
[13:07] | that takes me to problem number five, communication. | 那就不得不提我们第五个问题 联络 |
[13:09] | Take a look at the damage done to the rocket. | 看看火箭受损程度【轴】 |
[13:11] | When the rocket ripped from the tower during blastoff, | 火箭升空撞倒尖塔后 |
[13:14] | a piece of debris must have fallen into the communication array. | 肯定有碎片掉到通信阵列中 |
[13:17] | We cannot talk to Walter. | 我们无法对沃特说话 |
[13:19] | What about Walter’s comms? | 那沃特的通讯器呢 |
[13:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:31] | Anyone hear me? Oh… | 有人能听到我吗 |
[13:34] | – Of course you can’t. – Comms are a no go. | -当然不能了 -通讯器不能用了 |
[13:36] | The capsule has radiation shielding, | 太空舱有辐射屏蔽 |
[13:37] | which blocks the signal. | 会阻隔信号 |
[13:38] | Well, then, what about an Air Force AWACS plane? | 那空军预警机呢 |
[13:40] | A big communications bird like that could more than make up | 那种大型通讯机可以用来 |
[13:43] | for the rocket’s communications array. | 弥补火箭通讯阵列的功能 |
[13:45] | And then they could relay a signal | 他们可以重新将信号 |
[13:46] | from the sky back down to you guys. | 从空中传给你们 |
[13:47] | My corporate jet’s hangared here, | 我们公司就有飞机 |
[13:48] | but it doesn’t have the kind of broadcast equipment you’d need. | 但是没有你们需要的那种设备 |
[13:53] | I know how we can get it. | 我知道我们上哪儿能搞到 |
[13:54] | Okay, Cabe, I need a hand. | 凯布 我需要帮忙 |
[13:56] | I need your plane gassed up and pilot-ready in five minutes. | 你马上给你们的飞机加好油 五分钟后就绪 |
[14:01] | A story on advancements in private sector rocketry | 关于私企火箭发展的报道 |
[14:04] | has become a cautionary tale | 如今却成了警世通言 |
[14:05] | as an unscheduled blastoff | 因为计划外发射 |
[14:07] | may have launched a civilian into space. | 可能将一名平民带入天空 |
[14:09] | We have been prevented entry into mission control | 我们被禁止进入任务控制中心 |
[14:12] | or an audience with… | 也不得在场… |
[14:19] | Very subtle, Happy. | 非常掩人耳目 乐乐 |
[14:27] | My government would be happy to help. | 我的政府很乐意帮忙 |
[14:29] | However, in addition to funding | 不过 除了埃利亚先生 |
[14:31] | and technology from Mr. Elia to help move up our launch, | 为了提前发射所提供的资金和技术支持外 |
[14:35] | we require one thing. | 我们还要一样东西 |
[14:36] | Which is what? | 是什么 |
[14:38] | Credit. | 功劳 |
[14:39] | When this mission is over, we want your president | 任务完成后 我们要你们的总统 |
[14:41] | to make a statement telling the world how | 发表声明告诉全世界 |
[14:44] | Russian space program saved an American Homeland agent. | 俄罗斯航空项目拯救了一名国安部探员 |
[14:47] | – Yeah, I’m not sure that’s gonna happen… – Done. | -我不确定能不能… -成交 |
[14:50] | We need to consult with Cabe first… | 我们得先和凯布商量… |
[14:51] | Agent Cabe Gallo gave me permission to act on his behalf. | 凯布·格洛探员授权我作为他的代理 |
[14:54] | – Sir, you a have a deal. – Excellent. | -我们答应你的条件 -太好了 |
[14:56] | I will leave you to make the necessary arrangements. | 具体事宜就由你们安排吧 |
[15:05] | What was that? | 怎么回事 |
[15:07] | We can’t just agree that the U.S. Is gonna kowtow to Russia. | 我们不能同意让美国向俄罗斯卑躬屈膝 |
[15:09] | And we both know that Cabe didn’t authorize you to do anything. | 我们都清楚凯布没给你任何授权 |
[15:12] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[15:12] | So I’m on the hook, not you. | 所以责任在我 与你无关 |
[15:15] | I’d do it for any member of the team. | 为了任何队员我都会这么做 |
[15:17] | Now, make the arrangements. | 现在快去安排吧 |
[15:28] | That was Tim. | 刚才蒂姆打来了 |
[15:29] | Looks like I’m gonna have to make | 看来我要给白宫 |
[15:30] | an uncomfortable call to the White House. | 打一通很尴尬的电话了 |
[15:32] | Well, I am ready here. | 我这边准备好了 |
[15:33] | Okay, guys. Give it a shot. | 好了 你们可以试试了 |
[15:34] | Okay, connecting to you now. | 好的 现在和你连线 |
[15:36] | Signal’s hot. | 信号很好 |
[15:37] | Relaying now. Ok, Toby, | 现在开始转接 好了 托比 |
[15:39] | – give it a try. – Walter? Walter, do you copy? | -试试 -沃特 能听见吗 |
[15:43] | Guys… Guys, I hear you. | 伙计们 我能听见 |
[15:46] | – Can you hear me? – We got him. | -你们能听见我吗 -和他连上线了 |
[15:47] | Yes, Walter, hello. We can hear you. | 是的 沃特 我们能听见你说话 |
[15:49] | I’m zooming in. | 现在放大图像 |
[15:50] | Walter, Mr. Elia is very angry, | 沃特 埃利亚先生很生气 |
[15:52] | and he wants his rocket returned | 他让你马上把他的火箭 |
[15:54] | right now, young man. | 给还回来 哥们 |
[15:55] | I’m gonna return it, just probably not in one piece. | 我会还的 只是可能不是完整的火箭 |
[15:59] | My parachute is shot, | 我的降落伞坏了 |
[16:01] | and my orbit is decaying. | 我的轨道在逐渐降低 |
[16:02] | I assume you all know that already. | 我想你们也都知道了吧 |
[16:04] | I figure I’ve got 25 hours before I crash. | 我想我离坠落还有25小时 |
[16:08] | Any ideas? | 有什么办法吗 |
[16:08] | Yeah, you’re gonna bum a ride. | 有 你要搭个顺风”车” |
[16:10] | A Russian spacecraft will be coming | 会有艘俄罗斯太空船去接你 |
[16:12] | to pick you up in plenty of time. | 时间上绝对来得及 |
[16:14] | So sit back, relax, | 你就坐好 放松 |
[16:16] | and enjoy your flight. | 享受这次航程吧 |
[16:17] | I could play you my meditation app. | 我可以给你播我用来冥想的应用 |
[16:19] | No, thanks, um… | 不用了 谢谢 |
[16:20] | Hey, Walt, don’t forget to pick me up one of those | 沃特 别忘了给我买件写着 |
[16:22] | “My friend got launched into space, | “我朋友上太空了” |
[16:24] | and all I got was this lousy T-shirt” T-shirts. | “但他只给我带了件破T恤”的T恤 |
[16:27] | Do you guys hear that? | 你们听见了吗 |
[16:28] | Hear what? | 听见什么 |
[16:38] | A clang from the hold. | 货舱里有哐啷声 |
[16:40] | No, don’t copy any clanging. | 没 我们没听见什么哐啷声 |
[16:42] | The hold’s empty. | 货舱里什么都没有 |
[16:52] | I beg to differ. | 我觉得不然 |
[16:54] | Why is he opening the hold? There’s no sound coming from it. | 他为什么要打开货舱 根本没声音 |
[16:56] | This could be why. | 原因可能是这个 |
[16:57] | Oxygen tanks must have taken a hit during launch. | 氧气罐肯定在火箭发射的时候受损了 |
[17:00] | O2 levels are dangerously low. | 这么低的氧气浓度很危险 |
[17:02] | That doesn’t make any sense. | 这没理由 |
[17:03] | Warning sensors should’ve gone off. | 警告早该响起了 |
[17:04] | Well, not if they were damaged, too. | 也许警告系统也受损了 |
[17:06] | Oh, man, that clanging only exists in his head. | 那哐啷声是他出现的幻觉 |
[17:09] | This is bad. | 这可不妙 |
[17:10] | How bad? | 有多糟 |
[17:11] | If he’s having false sound perceptions, | 如果他出现了幻听 |
[17:13] | that means he’s already suffering from hypoxia, | 这以为着他已经出现了缺氧的症状 |
[17:15] | which means that Cabe won’t have to make | 这意味着凯布不用给白宫 |
[17:18] | that uncomfortable call to the White House, | 打那通尴尬的电话了 |
[17:19] | ’cause Walter doesn’t have a day anymore. | 因为沃特没有一天的时间了 |
[17:21] | If we don’t get him oxygen, he’s dead in 32 minutes! | 如果我们不给他输氧 他在32分钟后就会死 |
[17:23] | So how do we know if things are gonna be getting worse? | 我们怎么能知道他症状有没有在恶化 |
[17:25] | He’ll have full-blown hallucinations. | 他会出现严重的幻觉 |
[17:31] | Oh, hello. | 你好 |
[17:33] | Let me help you out. | 我拉你起来吧 |
[17:36] | Hello, Walter. I’ve missed you. | 你好 沃特 我想你了 |
[17:38] | Guys, why didn’t you tell me | 伙计们 你们怎么没告诉我 |
[17:39] | that Paige was in the cargo hold? | 佩吉在货舱里 |
[17:41] | I think things just got worse. | 看来他的症状已经恶化了 |
[17:42] | And that would be problem number six. | 这是第六个问题 |
[17:50] | Hey, Walter… pal… | 沃特 哥们 |
[17:53] | I need you to sit down, conserve oxygen | 我想让你坐下来 节省氧气消耗 |
[17:57] | and stop talking to people who aren’t there. | 别再和不存在的人说话了 |
[18:00] | His O2 levels are dropping at an alarming rate. | 他的氧气浓度已经降到警戒值了 |
[18:02] | He has less than 28 minutes! | 他只剩下不到28分钟了 |
[18:03] | Why doesn’t he respond? He can hear. | 他为什么不回复 他能听见 |
[18:05] | Sensory cells on his corti are converting vibrations | 他耳蜗中的感官细胞会将震动 |
[18:07] | into neural messages, which are carried to his brain. | 转换成神经信息传输给大脑 |
[18:09] | So, yes, technically he hears you, | 所以 是的 理论上来说他能听见 |
[18:11] | but he doesn’t hear you. | 但他处理不了这信息 |
[18:12] | Simply put, Walt’s taken a vacation from reality. | 简单来说 他正在逃离现实的旅行途中 |
[18:18] | Oh, the view is so beautiful from here. | 外面的景色太美了 |
[18:20] | It’s breathtaking. | 简直震人心弦 |
[18:21] | I hadn’t noticed it. | 我都没注意到 |
[18:23] | I’m focused on something much more lovely. | 吸引我的是其他的美景 |
[18:28] | That is so sweet. | 这话说得真好 |
[18:29] | And poetic. | 浪漫而有诗意 |
[18:30] | I remember everything you taught me. | 我记得你教过我的一切 |
[18:33] | My days of not being able to put it into practice are over. | 那些不能将之付诸实践的日子已经过去了 |
[18:36] | I can restrain myself | 听见与事实不符的事情 |
[18:37] | when I hear something factually inaccurate. | 我也能克制住自己不去反驳 |
[18:41] | I can engage in small talk, no matter how insipid. | 我能和别人闲谈 不管有多索而无味 |
[18:44] | I can remember to compliment someone | 我能记住在注意到别人外观后 |
[18:46] | when I observe something about their appearance. | 要对此作出积极评价 |
[18:48] | For example, you look absolutely stunning in that outfit. | 例如 你穿这身衣服太好看了 |
[18:52] | We really shouldn’t be listening to this. | 我们真的不该听这些内容 |
[18:53] | He doesn’t know what he’s saying. | 他不知道自己在说什么 |
[18:54] | – He’s sick. – Da, da, da. | -他病了 -别吵 |
[18:55] | What he’s saying is making me sick. | 他说的话让我很恶心 |
[18:57] | Making me sick, too. | 我也有同感 |
[18:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:00] | It’s what I wore when we first kissed. | 我们第一次亲吻时我就穿这个 |
[19:01] | But you know that because… | 但你肯定知道 因为… |
[19:04] | you think about that kiss all the time. | 你总是会想起那个吻 |
[19:06] | What I wore, my perfume. | 我当时的衣着 我的香水 |
[19:10] | How my lips felt. | 我嘴唇的触感 |
[19:13] | It’s all burned into your memory. | 这些都牢牢刻印在你的记忆里 |
[19:15] | I have the data stored, yes. | 没错 这些数据我都储存下来了 |
[19:18] | Now, I know you think you know my limitations… | 我知道你认为你知晓我的不足 |
[19:21] | what I am capable of, | 我能做到什么 |
[19:23] | or more accurately, incapable of. | 更准确的是 我不能做到什么 |
[19:25] | But… | 但… |
[19:27] | I can still surprise you. | 我还是能给你惊喜的 |
[19:28] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[19:30] | Prove it. | 向我证明 |
[19:56] | Oh, my. | 我的天呐 |
[19:57] | Oh, my. | 我的天呐 |
[20:04] | You look stunning in that dress. | 你穿这裙子真好看 |
[20:07] | It’s what I wore when you and I danced | 两年前在那个艺术募款活动上 |
[20:08] | at that art fund-raiser two years ago. | 我和你跳舞时穿的就是这身 |
[20:10] | I never forgot how you looked in it. | 我从未忘记过你那时的样子 |
[20:12] | It’s a Halston. | 那是条候司顿长裙 |
[20:14] | It should be called a Galaxy. | 这牌子应该改名叫银河 |
[20:15] | Because it contains a heavenly body. | 因为它包裹着一位天使 |
[20:26] | Walter… | 沃特… |
[20:36] | What was that noise? | 刚刚那是什么声音 |
[20:38] | Just some space debris. | 一些太空碎片而已 |
[20:43] | Come here. | 过来 |
[20:45] | I didn’t know you could dance. | 我都不知道你还会跳舞 |
[20:46] | Just body movements | 不过是肢体摆动 |
[20:49] | and physiology synched to rhythmic patterns. | 生理和节奏同步 |
[20:51] | You know, I am well aware | 你知道吗 我很清楚 |
[20:52] | that with your knowledge of kinesiology and biology, | 在你的人体运动学和生物学知识的帮助下 |
[20:56] | you could be as strong as Tim if you wanted to be. | 假如你想的话 你可以蒂姆一样强壮 |
[21:00] | If I wanted to waste my time lifting heavy objects | 我才不想浪费时间一遍又一遍地 |
[21:03] | over and over… | 举重物呢… |
[21:07] | But you don’t need to do that, | 但你并不需要这么做呀 |
[21:08] | because you’re already lugging around a great, | 因为你已经举着一个伟大的 |
[21:11] | big brain. | 巨大的大脑了 |
[21:29] | If Walter knew we were seeing this, | 假如沃特知道我们看到了这一幕 |
[21:30] | he’d choose to remain in space. | 他会选择留在太空的 |
[21:32] | You’re my whole world. | 你就是我的全世界 |
[21:34] | I’m just a moon that orbits around you. | 我只是围绕着你旋转的卫星 |
[21:37] | That’s it. Orbiting moon. | 对了 轨道运行中的卫星 |
[21:39] | That’s how we’re gonna save O’Brien. | 我们就靠这个来救出奥布莱恩 |
[21:41] | Walter is running out of oxygen and time. | 沃特快没氧气 也快没时间了 |
[21:43] | – You need to break it down quickly. – He said “moon.” | -你得快点搞定 -他提到了”卫星” |
[21:45] | The moon is just a satellite. | 卫星有人造的 |
[21:46] | Man-made satellites always have a little bit of fuel left in their booster rockets. | 人造卫星的助推器里总是留有一些燃料 |
[21:49] | And they use liquid oxygen for fuel. | 而且它们是以液氧作为燃料的 |
[21:51] | Okay, satellite information is mostly public information. | 好的 卫星信息基本都是公开信息 |
[21:53] | I just need to find one that’s going to cross paths with Walt’s capsule. | 只要找到一个会和沃特的太空舱相遇的卫星就行了 |
[21:56] | Oh, I found one. Here. | 找到了 这个 |
[21:58] | A Norwegian telecommunications company. | 挪威的一家电信公司 |
[22:00] | I’m a little confused how this is all gonna work. | 我不太明白这得如何操作 |
[22:03] | I’m glad you asked, Cabe. | 很高兴你问出来了 凯布 |
[22:05] | As Walter gets closer to the satellite, | 等沃特靠近这个卫星 |
[22:07] | I will hack said satellite | 我就黑了这个卫星 |
[22:08] | and use its thrusters | 利用它的推进器 |
[22:09] | to fly it directly into the capsule’s cargo hold. | 让它直接飞进太空舱的货仓 |
[22:12] | Walter releases liquid oxygen, | 沃特将液氧倒出来 |
[22:14] | and as it warms, it turns to a gas. | 受热后就会变成气体 |
[22:15] | He could breathe it in | 他就可以吸氧 |
[22:16] | and get that brain of his working again. | 然后让自己的大脑重新工作起来 |
[22:17] | Sounds great, except for the fact that | 听起来不错 但是在过去的两分钟里 |
[22:18] | I’ve been watching Walter dance by himself for the last two minutes. | 我一直看着沃特和自己跳舞 |
[22:21] | For this to work, | 这个计划要想成功 |
[22:22] | he has to be cognizant enough | 他首先得有足够的认知力 |
[22:23] | to release the cargo hold door, to get to the satellite. | 能打开货仓的大门 拿到卫星 |
[22:25] | Walter! | 沃特 |
[22:27] | Walter, I know you can hear me. | 沃特 我知道你能听见我说话 |
[22:28] | Listen to me, son. | 听我说 孩子 |
[22:30] | It’s no use, Cabe. I’m looking at him. | 没有用 凯布 我正看着他呢 |
[22:31] | He’s talking to invisi-Paige. | 他正在和透明的佩吉说话 |
[22:33] | You can’t get through to him. | 你的话他是听不进去的 |
[22:35] | She can! | 她的话可以 |
[22:36] | What? What’d I… what’d I do? | 什么 我干了什么 |
[22:37] | Not “what did you do,” but what you are about to do. | 不是”你干了什么” 而是你要干什么 |
[22:40] | You are about to break | 你得打破 |
[22:41] | the psychotropic grip that hypoxia has on our Boy Wonder. | 缺氧症给我们的沃特造成的精神影响 |
[22:43] | Why is he dancing? | 他为什么在跳舞 |
[22:45] | In layman’s terms, he’s running out of oxygen and he’s loopy. | 通俗地说 他缺氧了所以呆头呆脑的 |
[22:48] | And the only person he’ll talk to is you, | 你是唯一一个能和他对话的人 |
[22:50] | ’cause he thinks that you’re up there with him. | 因为他以为你和他一起在太空舱里 |
[22:52] | What? Wh-What is he saying? | 什么 他都说了些什么 |
[22:58] | Things. | 一些事情 |
[22:59] | Oh, boy. | 天呐 |
[23:01] | Paige, you only have a few minutes, | 佩吉 你只有几分钟的时间 |
[23:02] | so talk to him | 所以你快和他说话 |
[23:03] | and get him to pull that big blue lever | 让他拉动那个蓝色大手柄 |
[23:05] | that opens the exterior hatch | 以便打开外部的舱口 |
[23:06] | so Sly can guide a satellite inside. | 这样希尔就能指引卫星飞进去了 |
[23:08] | What if I can’t do it? | 假如我没成功呢 |
[23:09] | Then he dies. But, Paige, | 那他就死定了 但是 佩吉 |
[23:12] | you know how to talk to us. | 你懂得要如何和我们交流 |
[23:13] | That’s why you’re on this team. | 这正是你在这个团队里的原因 |
[23:16] | We know you can do this. | 我们知道你能做到的 |
[23:20] | Okay, everybody out. | 好了 大家都出去 |
[23:21] | Why? What if you need our help? | 为什么 假如你需要我们的帮助怎么办 |
[23:22] | This is a private conversation between me and Walter. | 这是我和沃特之间的私人谈话 |
[23:25] | Everybody out. | 大家都出去 |
[23:25] | Clock’s ticking. Let’s go. | 时间不等人 快出去 |
[23:27] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[23:30] | You too, Happy. I can hear you over the mics. | 你也是 乐乐 我能听见你的声音 |
[23:32] | Damn it. | 该死的 |
[23:38] | I have a surprise for you. | 我要给你个惊喜 |
[23:39] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[23:41] | Can I open them now? | 我能睁眼了吗 |
[23:42] | Yes. | 可以了 |
[23:46] | Baked Alaska. | 火焰冰激凌 |
[23:48] | Beats the hell out of blueberry crumble. | 比蓝莓面包好多了 |
[24:00] | It’s perfect. | 太完美了 |
[24:01] | It’s the most scientifically interesting dessert. | 这是从科学角度看最有趣的甜点 |
[24:04] | Air trapped in small meringue pockets acts as an insulator, | 酥皮里的空气起到了隔热的作用 |
[24:07] | slowing heat transfer. | 减缓了热量的传播 |
[24:08] | So the 450-degree oven does not melt the ice cream. | 所以450度的炉子不会把冰淇淋烤化 |
[24:13] | Can you show me how to make it? | 你能给我演示要怎么做吗 |
[24:16] | In the oven in back of the garage? | 用车库里的炉子 |
[24:18] | We could bake together | 我们可以一起烘焙 |
[24:19] | and have fun, | 一起玩 |
[24:21] | but we’d… we’d have to go home first. | 但我们…我们得先回家 |
[24:23] | Just us? | 就我俩吗 |
[24:24] | Just us, just you and me… | 就我俩 只有你和我… |
[24:28] | but if you want to go home, | 但假如你想回家的话 |
[24:29] | you have to pull the large… | 你得拉一下椅子附近的… |
[24:31] | blue lever near the seat. | 巨大的蓝色手柄 |
[24:34] | That will get you home. | 那能帮助你回家 |
[24:36] | Ah, I see the lever. | 我看见手柄了 |
[24:38] | You’re lying right next to it on the chaise. | 就在你坐着的躺椅旁边 |
[24:40] | That’s right. It’s right… | 没错 它就在… |
[24:41] | next to me. | 我旁边 |
[24:42] | Yeah. | 对 |
[24:48] | Wal… Walter. | 沃…沃特 |
[24:49] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[24:51] | Why don’t you… …sit down next to me? | 你坐到…我身边来吧 |
[24:54] | I’m confused. | 我很迷惑 |
[24:54] | Well, I know. | 我知道 |
[24:55] | It’s because you’re not getting enough oxygen. | 那是因为你没有摄入足够的氧气 |
[24:57] | No, it’s ’cause you picked Tim. | 不 是因为你选择了蒂姆 |
[25:00] | I know I can’t be what you need. | 我知道我做不到你想要的样子 |
[25:02] | I know I can’t be emotionally present | 我知道我无法给你你应得的 |
[25:04] | the way that you deserve, | 情感上的支持 |
[25:05] | but I always thought that… | 可是我一直以为 |
[25:08] | that eventually, that you want to… | 到最后你会 |
[25:11] | you want to be with me. | 你会想和我在一起 |
[25:13] | And… | 所以 |
[25:15] | that’s why it hurts. | 这才是让我难过的地方 |
[25:17] | Because… | 因为 |
[25:20] | …because I love you. | 因为我爱你 |
[25:27] | I love you, too, Walter. | 我也爱你 沃特 |
[25:31] | And we-we can be together. You just have to… | 我们 我们可以在一起 只要 |
[25:33] | …pull that lever, and it’ll be just you and me. | 只要你拉下那个手柄 就只有你和我两个人了 |
[25:38] | And we’ll be together… | 我们就能在一起了 |
[25:41] | forever. | 天长地久 |
[25:44] | I don’t see the handle, | 我没看到把手 |
[25:45] | I just see your hand. | 我只看到你的手 |
[25:46] | Well, that’s what I meant. Take my hand. | 我就是这意思 拉起我的手 |
[25:49] | Pull me to you. | 拉我过去 |
[25:50] | Do that, and everything will be okay, Walter. | 只要这么做 一切都会好起来的 沃特 |
[25:57] | Now pull me close. | 拉近点 |
[26:14] | The hatch is open. | 舱门开了 |
[26:15] | Yes! | 搞定 |
[26:18] | That’s a good job. You okay? | 干得好 你还好吗 |
[26:19] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[26:22] | Great work in there. | 干得不错 |
[26:23] | Couldn’t have been easy. | 这任务艰巨啊 |
[26:25] | What’d you have to tell him? | 你跟他说了什么 |
[26:26] | Uh, whatever he needed to hear. | 说他想听的 |
[26:30] | Okay, I am into the Norwegian satellite. | 我黑进挪威的卫星系统了 |
[26:32] | Now I just need to manipulate the thrusters, | 现在我只需操纵下推进器 |
[26:34] | and I will be able to guide it | 就能在几分钟内 |
[26:35] | through the external hatch within minutes. | 让它进入外舱门 |
[26:37] | Walter opens the interior hatch | 沃特只要打开内舱门 |
[26:38] | and the liquid O2 warms to gas and he stays alive. | 液氧受热后变成气体 他就能活下来 |
[26:40] | I’m not so sure about that. | 这我可说不准 |
[26:41] | He can’t open the interior hatch if he’s passed out. | 他要是晕过去了就开不了内舱门 |
[26:43] | And if he doesn’t open the hatch… | 如果内舱门没开 |
[26:44] | He doesn’t get the oxygen. | 他就呼吸不到氧气 |
[26:45] | And if he doesn’t get the oxygen… | 如果他没有氧气呼吸… |
[26:46] | Then Walter dies. | 他就会死 |
[26:48] | Walter! | 沃特 |
[26:49] | Walter, wake the hell up! | 沃特 快给我醒过来 |
[26:51] | Wait, what’s going on? | 等等 什么情况 |
[26:52] | He’s unconscious! Let him hear your voice. | 他昏迷了 你快叫叫他 |
[26:54] | Walter! | 沃特 |
[26:54] | Walter, it’s me. Remember, you promised | 沃特 是我 还记得 |
[26:56] | to come back to the garage with me! | 你说会回来车库陪我的 |
[26:57] | Walter! | 沃特 |
[26:58] | It’s no use. | 没用 |
[26:59] | He’s out. | 他休克了 |
[27:09] | All right, so if he’s out cold, | 好吧 要是他失去知觉了 |
[27:10] | how we gonna get the oxygen to him? | 我们要怎么给他送氧呢 |
[27:12] | We don’t. | 不送 |
[27:14] | But maybe we can get him to the oxygen. | 不过我们可以把他送到有氧气的地方 |
[27:15] | I don’t like where this is heading. | 我可不喜欢这事情的走向 |
[27:17] | And where is this heading? | 什么走向 |
[27:18] | Happy wants me to use the thrusters | 乐乐想让我用推进器 |
[27:19] | to push the capsule into the atmosphere, | 把太空舱推到大气中去 |
[27:21] | where he’ll be surrounded by oxygen. | 那里有充足的氧气让他呼吸 |
[27:22] | But Walter’s in the capsule. How does he get to the oxygen? | 可是沃特在舱内 他怎么到氧气中去呢 |
[27:25] | See, that’s the part that I don’t like. | 看到了吗 这正是我不想听的地方 |
[27:26] | We remotely blow the hatch. | 我们远程破开舱门 |
[27:27] | The change in pressure sucks Walter out into the sky, | 气压骤然变化会能把沃特吸到空中 |
[27:29] | where he’ll be able to breathe. | 他在那儿就能呼吸了 |
[27:30] | We covered this in medical school. | 我们在医学院学过这个 |
[27:32] | Falling thousands of feet without a parachute, | 从上千英尺的高空无伞坠落 |
[27:34] | it’s bad for your health. | 对健康伤害很大 |
[27:35] | I’ll catch him. | 我能接住他 |
[27:36] | Mm, I don’t think they make baseball gloves that big. | 可没有那么大的棒球手套哦 |
[27:38] | No, on a SEAL mission, we once did a HALO jump. | 不 我们执行海豹任务时做过高跳低开式跳伞 |
[27:40] | One of our guys passed out. | 其中有个人昏过去了 |
[27:41] | He had a bad mix of stuff in his tank. | 氧气不纯 |
[27:42] | I dove after him, I caught him, I pulled his chute. | 我跟在后面 接住他 帮他拉开了降落伞 |
[27:45] | If I could catch him, I can catch Walter. | 如果我能接住他 那我就能接到沃特 |
[27:47] | Except I am backing the satellite | 问题是我们这会儿讲话的时候 |
[27:49] | into the cargo hold right now, as we speak. | 我正在把卫星倒入货舱 |
[27:51] | There is no time for you to get into a plane | 你来不及上飞机 |
[27:52] | and get all the way up there. | 赶到地方 |
[27:53] | Plus, if I don’t push this capsule | 而且 如果不能在短时间内 |
[27:55] | into the atmosphere within the next… | 迅速把太空舱推入大气层 |
[27:56] | 180 seconds. | 180秒内 |
[27:57] | …180 seconds, Walter will suffocate! | 180秒内 沃特会窒息的 |
[27:59] | I can do it! | 我可以 |
[28:00] | I had jump training in the Corps, | 我在军队参加过高空跳伞训练 |
[28:02] | and this plane is already chasing after the capsule. | 况且这飞机已经紧追着太空舱了 |
[28:04] | It’s the only hope he’s got. | 这是他唯一的希望 |
[28:05] | Elia, you got to have emergency chutes on this rig. | 埃利亚 你这飞行器上有紧急备用伞吧 |
[28:08] | Back closet, on the top. | 在后台柜子的上面 |
[28:09] | All right. | 好吧 |
[28:10] | Timing has to be perfect. Sly? | 时间必须精准把握好 希尔 |
[28:12] | Do you have any idea how many variables need to be computed | 你知道要让凯布和沃特在空中对接 |
[28:14] | in order to make Cabe and Walter intersect? | 有多少因素要考虑和计算吗 |
[28:16] | No! But you do. So figure it out! | 不知道 但你知道 所以快点想想吧 |
[28:19] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[28:21] | Last time you did this? | 你上次跳伞是什么时候 |
[28:22] | 30 years ago. | 30年前 |
[28:23] | Wow. I’m not even 30. | 我还没30岁呢 |
[28:25] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[28:26] | Okay, Cabe, I just got your speed and coordinates from your pilot. | 凯布 我刚知道你飞行器的速度和坐标 |
[28:29] | Walter’s capsule is plummeting through the atmosphere, | 沃特的太空舱在大气层中坠落呢 |
[28:31] | so we got to do this now. | 所以我们要快点行动了 |
[28:32] | How much do you weigh? 200 pounds? | 你多重 200磅 |
[28:33] | 207 207. | |
[28:36] | I start a program on Monday. | 我周一开始健身了 |
[28:38] | Okay, that will affect calculations. | 好吧 对计算有点影响 |
[28:40] | All right, Cabe, when I say, “Go,” | 行了 凯布 我说”开始”的时候 |
[28:42] | you need to leap. | 你就跳 |
[28:43] | Yeah, I got it, kid. | 明白了 孩子 |
[28:44] | Walter’s capsule is burning through the thermosphere. | 沃特的太空舱正灼热地穿过热大气层呢 |
[28:47] | Okay, on my count, I’m going to tell Cabe | 好了 听我口令 |
[28:48] | to leap out of a perfectly good plane | 我要让凯布从完好无损的飞机跳下 |
[28:50] | and then eject my friend into the atmosphere | 然后把我朋友弹射到大气层去 |
[28:52] | without a parachute. | 还没有穿降落伞 |
[28:53] | Don’t worry about me, Sly! | 别担心我 希尔 |
[28:54] | You just tell me when! | 开始了通知我就好 |
[28:56] | Cabe, now! | 凯布 就现在 |
[29:06] | Okay, seconds away from launching Walter, | 好吧 再过几秒就要发射沃特了 |
[29:08] | but somebody’s gonna have to push that button | 但是要来个人按下那按钮 |
[29:09] | because I-I can’t do it. | 因为我 我做不来 |
[29:10] | I’ll do it. | 我来 |
[29:12] | Great. | 很好 |
[29:12] | You volunteered for that job pretty quickly. | 这事儿你倒是挺积极 |
[29:17] | All right, genius eject in three, two, one. | 好了 天才弹射倒计时 一 二 三 |
[29:21] | Now. | 开始 |
[29:22] | 紧急舱门 投射 | |
[29:27] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[29:28] | What do you mean, “Oh, no”?! | 你这个”不”是什么意思 |
[29:28] | He’s out of the capsule. That’s what we wanted. | 他脱出太空舱了 那正是我们希望的 |
[29:30] | Despite the power that pulled him out of the capsule, | 虽然外力把他拉出了太空舱 |
[29:32] | he was still able to hang onto the lever longer | 但他拉住手柄的时间 |
[29:34] | than somebody should’ve been able to. | 仍然比正常人要久 |
[29:35] | He thought it was my hand. | 他以为那是我的手 |
[29:36] | His subconscious tried to hang onto you. | 他潜意识里试图拉住你 |
[29:38] | Given the speed and distance of what we’re dealing with, | 鉴于我们现在面临的速度和距离 |
[29:40] | one second can mess up all of my calculations. | 一秒的偏差就会搞砸我的全盘计算 |
[29:43] | Cabe could miss. | 凯布有可能会接不到他 |
[29:46] | Walter?! | 沃特 |
[29:47] | Walter, can you hear me? | 沃特 你能听见我说话吗 |
[29:48] | Walter! | 沃特 |
[29:51] | Sly, what’s happening?! | 希尔 现在怎么回事 |
[29:53] | You are 5.5 miles above the ocean, | 你离海面只有8.9公里 |
[29:55] | falling at roughly 53 meters per second | 现在在以约秒速53米的速度下坠 |
[29:57] | without a parachute! | 而且没戴降落伞 |
[29:59] | Okay, this is where a plan would be useful. | 好了 现在如果有个计划就好了 |
[30:01] | Please tell me you have one. | 拜托告诉我你有计划了 |
[30:03] | Hold, please. | 等一下 |
[30:04] | Wh… uh, Sly, what are you doing?! | 希尔 你在做什么 |
[30:06] | He is falling likely to his death, and Cabe might miss | 他极有可能摔死 而凯布有可能错过 |
[30:08] | catching him midair in a one at a one million shot | 在半空中百万分之一抓住他的几率 |
[30:11] | because he was hanging onto a lever | 因为他当时拉着一个他以为是 |
[30:13] | that he thought was imaginary Paige! | 想象出来的佩吉的手柄 |
[30:15] | Would you like me to tell him that?! | 你们希望我跟他说那些话吗 |
[30:17] | No, it’s best you not say that. | 不 你最好还是别说那些话 |
[30:19] | Maybe we can fix Cabe’s trajectory by using physics. | 也许我们能用物理学来修正凯布的飞行轨迹 |
[30:22] | Cabe, spread out your arms, | 凯布 把你的双臂张开 |
[30:23] | palms out for a second, let wind resistance slow you down. | 手掌伸开一秒钟 让风阻减缓你下落的速度 |
[30:28] | Hope that was enough! | 希望这么做就够了 |
[30:32] | Hey, Walter. It’s Sylvester. | 沃特 是我 希尔维斯特 |
[30:33] | Sly, what the hell?! | 希尔 怎么回事 |
[30:34] | I’m sorry you’re stressed out, | 很抱歉让你压力这么大 |
[30:35] | but you got to do me a favor | 但你得帮我个忙 |
[30:36] | and look to your right. | 朝你右边看 |
[30:39] | You see that little dot coming in hot? | 你看到那个冲着你过来的小点了吗 |
[30:41] | That is Cabe. | 那是凯布 |
[30:42] | When he collides with you, | 当他撞向你时 |
[30:43] | you need to grab him and hold tight. | 你得抓住他并紧紧抓牢 |
[30:46] | This will be a violent collision. | 这会是个剧烈的碰撞 |
[30:47] | It’s like snagging a hard spiral that’s thrown your way. | 就像接住一个朝你扔来的螺旋球 |
[30:49] | Okay, just cradle the football. | 你就抱住那个橄榄球就行 |
[30:51] | Don’t fight it, or it will bounce off your hands. | 别挣扎 不然它会从你的手中弹开的 |
[30:53] | I never caught a football! | 我从来没接过橄榄球 |
[30:55] | I think I’m wide on the approach! | 我觉得我离接触轨迹很远 |
[30:56] | Lean in the opposite direction to counteract the variable. | 往相反方向倾身来抵消偏差 |
[31:01] | I’m trying! | 我在尝试 |
[31:03] | I can’t seem to… | 我似乎没法 |
[31:04] | Walter! | 沃特 |
[31:07] | Cabe! | 凯布 |
[31:10] | Cabe! | 凯布 |
[31:11] | Walter! | 沃特 |
[31:12] | I missed him! | 我没抓住他 |
[31:13] | Cabe. | 凯布 |
[31:15] | Pull your chute. | 打开降落伞 |
[31:17] | Guys, please tell me there’s a plan “B.” | 伙计们 拜托告诉我你们还有B计划 |
[31:28] | Okay. Just got off the horn with our friend Admiral Pace. | 好了 刚和我们的朋友佩斯上将通完电话 |
[31:30] | There is a naval sub | 刚好有艘海军潜艇 |
[31:31] | on maneuvers in the immediate area. | 在附近参加演习 |
[31:33] | They’ve been dispatched to pick up Cabe and… | 他们已经动身去接凯布和 |
[31:35] | retrieve Walter. | 回收沃特 |
[31:36] | Retrieve? We’re not just gonna let him fall. | 回收 我们不能就这么让他摔下去 |
[31:38] | Paige, I didn’t mean it like that. It’s just… | 佩吉 我并不是那个意思 只是 |
[31:40] | It’s just that we’re out of options. | 只是我们已经走投无路了 |
[31:41] | We’re Scorpion. We’re never out of options. | 我们是天蝎 我们绝不会走投无路 |
[31:43] | There must’ve been situations | 一定有那种 |
[31:44] | where people have fallen without a chute and lived. | 没带降落伞跳下来生还的先例 |
[31:46] | Exceedingly rare situations. | 那是极其罕见的情况 |
[31:47] | I’m looping Walter back in. | 我把沃特连回来 |
[31:48] | We need his brain. | 我们需要他的聪明才智 |
[31:50] | Hey, Walter. | 沃特 |
[31:51] | It’s the gang, but we don’t have a plan “B” Yet. | 是我们 但我们暂时还没有B计划 |
[31:53] | Well, now’s a good time to think of one! | 那现在就赶紧想一个出来 |
[31:54] | That’s why we’re searching for common factors in parachute fail survival stories. | 我们要想想降落伞故障幸存案例的共同点 |
[31:58] | I remember a guy in Kansas hit a plowed field and lived. | 我记得在堪萨斯州有个家伙撞上耕地生还了 |
[32:00] | I once read a story about a guy who crash-landed | 我曾读到一个关于一个家伙坠入 |
[32:03] | in the Okefenokee Swamp. | 奥克弗诺基沼泽生还的故事 |
[32:04] | Freshly turned over earth, | 刚耕过的土地 |
[32:05] | swampland… they hit something soft. | 沼泽 他们都撞上了软的东西 |
[32:07] | Walter’s about to hit water. Water’s soft. | 沃特将要撞向海洋 水是软的 |
[32:09] | No, no, no. The surface tension of water | 不 水的表面张力 |
[32:10] | doesn’t allow for compression. | 不允许进行压缩 |
[32:12] | If he hits the water at this speed, | 如果他以这个速度撞向水面 |
[32:13] | it’s like cement. | 就如同撞向水泥一样 |
[32:14] | The common factor is aeration. | 共同点是充气 |
[32:16] | I need bubbles. | 我需要气泡 |
[32:17] | He’s right– swampland is naturally aerated, | 他说的没错 沼泽地天然就是充气的 |
[32:19] | so is tilled soil. We just need to aerate the water. | 耕过的土地也一样 我们只需要给水体通气 |
[32:21] | I was a platform diver in high school. | 我高中时曾是高台跳水运动员 |
[32:22] | Was there a sport you didn’t play? | 有运动是你没做过的吗 |
[32:25] | In practice, they softened the water by using a machine | 训练过程中 我们用一个往泳池里 |
[32:27] | that blew bubbles into the pool. | 吹泡泡的机器来软化水体 |
[32:28] | It helped prevent injuries. | 这样做可以防止受伤 |
[32:29] | That’s a pool. | 那是游泳池 |
[32:30] | We’re talking about the Pacific Ocean. | 我们现在说的是太平洋 |
[32:31] | But Walt will just hit a small area. | 但沃特只会撞击一个很小的区域 |
[32:33] | Sly can calculate the exact coordinates, | 希尔可以计算出确切的坠入点坐标 |
[32:35] | then we’ll just need a big explosion | 然后我们只需要在水下 |
[32:36] | deep underwater that is perfectly timed. | 恰到好处的时间点引发一次爆炸 |
[32:38] | It’ll roil the water, break the surface tension | 爆炸会搅动水体 破坏表面张力 并且在 |
[32:40] | and cocoon Walt’s body when he hits. | 沃特的身体坠入水中时像茧一样把他保护起来 |
[32:42] | My odds of survival are low. | 我的生存几率很低 |
[32:44] | Your current odds of survival are zero. | 你当前的生存几率为零 |
[32:46] | This is our only shot, buddy. | 这是我们唯一的机会 哥们 |
[32:47] | I’m gonna call Admiral Pace at Naval Command. | 我来给海军指挥部的佩斯上将打电话 |
[32:49] | I’ll tell him we’ll have coordinates | 我来告诉他我们会尽快 |
[32:50] | and launch orders for the rescue sub ASAP. | 算出坐标并让救援潜艇发出发射命令 |
[32:52] | Launch orders? | 发射命令 |
[32:53] | I’m gonna detonate a torpedo right under Walter. | 我将要在沃特下方引爆一颗鱼雷 |
[32:55] | That will provide happy the explosion that she’s looking for. | 那会为乐乐提供她要的爆炸效应 |
[33:00] | Man the torpedoes. We have direct orders | 发射鱼雷 我们有佩斯上将 |
[33:02] | to fire on Admiral Pace’s command. | 发出的直接发射指令 |
[33:04] | Aye, aye, Admiral. Fire! | 是的 是的 上将 发射 |
[33:08] | My math has the torpedo detonating in ten seconds. | 我的计算结果告诉我鱼雷要在十秒后引爆 |
[33:10] | Walt, feet together, toes pointed, | 沃特 双腿并拢 脚尖向下绷直 |
[33:12] | arms at your side, chin tucked, | 双臂紧贴躯干 下巴收缩 |
[33:14] | and try to relax. | 然后尽量放松 |
[33:14] | Oh, sure, relax. No problem. | 当然 放松 没问题 |
[33:20] | Five, four, three, | 五 四 三 |
[33:23] | two, one. | 二 一 |
[33:40] | This is XO Calvin of the USS Grandin. | 这里是美国海军格兰丁号的卡尔文士官 |
[33:42] | We have retrieved Walter O’Brien. | 我们已经带回沃特·奥布莱恩 |
[33:47] | He is alive. | 他还活着 |
[33:49] | He is alive. | 他还活着 |
[33:50] | Yes! | 耶 |
[33:51] | Yeah! Come on, man! | 耶 太棒了 |
[33:55] | Come on! | 棒 |
[33:56] | Aah! Scorpion! | 天蝎最棒了 |
[33:59] | Scorpion! | 天蝎 |
[34:07] | You should be resting. | 你需要休息 |
[34:08] | Well, I’ve been resting for five days. | 我都休息五天了 |
[34:11] | I’m going stir crazy. | 快要憋疯了 |
[34:12] | Well, too bad. Now take your pill. | 真不幸 吃药 |
[34:14] | I don’t like methylprednisolone. | 我不爱吃甲基强的松龙 |
[34:15] | Uh, it makes me jumpy. | 会让我神经兴奋 |
[34:16] | Toby says it keeps inflammation down around your L4. | 托比说这把炎症控制在L4左右 |
[34:18] | L5 L5. | |
[34:19] | Whatever. Take it. | 随便吧 快吃了 |
[34:27] | So… | 你… |
[34:28] | how’s your head? | 头好点了吗 |
[34:31] | It’s better. No more headaches. | 好多了 不疼了 |
[34:35] | And, um… the memory loss? | 那 记忆缺失呢 |
[34:38] | Um, well… | 这个 |
[34:40] | I remember the fall, | 我记得坠落过程 |
[34:42] | the torpedo explosion. | 记得鱼雷爆炸 |
[34:46] | Um… nothing after that | 后来的 |
[34:47] | except for waking up at the hospital. | 就只记得医院醒来的时候了 |
[34:49] | I meant, uh, up in the capsule. | 我是说太空舱里的事 |
[34:51] | No memory at all of that, of what you were | 不记得在那里面 或者你当时 |
[34:53] | thinking or experiencing? | 在想或者体验的事吗 |
[34:55] | No, nothing. | 一点不记得 |
[34:56] | But that makes sense, considering the O2 levels. | 但也很正常 考虑到那时的氧气含量 |
[34:59] | Sorry to interrupt, | 抱歉打扰了 |
[35:00] | but you got a visitor, boss. Mr. Elia. | 有人来看你 老大 是埃利亚先生 |
[35:02] | He’s resting. | 他正在休息 |
[35:03] | Nonsense. If I don’t move around, I’m gonna lose my mind. | 胡说 再不动动我就要疯了 |
[35:09] | Uh, what were you guys talking about? | 你们聊什么呢 |
[35:10] | Nothing, just chatting. | 没什么 随便聊 |
[35:11] | Excuse me. | 我走了 |
[35:12] | I can help you downstairs. | 我可以下去陪你 |
[35:14] | He’s fine. | 他不需要 |
[35:18] | Yes? | 怎么了 |
[35:18] | Why are you pressing to see what he remembers? | 你为什么非要知道他记得什么 |
[35:21] | Uh, I’m worried about his brain. | 因为我担心他的脑袋 |
[35:23] | It’s Scorpion’s… top asset. | 那可是 天蝎最重要的资产 |
[35:26] | Bullpoop. You want to know if he remembers confessing his love. | 胡扯 你是想知道他记不记得向你表白 |
[35:29] | Bullpoop. I want to know if he’s okay. | 胡扯 我是想知道他有没有事 |
[35:31] | Paige, you’ve moved on to Tim. | 佩吉 你已经选择了蒂姆 |
[35:33] | Walter is trying to move on from you, | 沃特也想努力忘记你 |
[35:35] | but his subconscious is struggling with it. | 但他的潜意识还在恋恋不舍 |
[35:38] | You digging up these memories | 你让他想起这些记忆 |
[35:40] | and messing around with them is going to hurt him | 又让他左右为难 这对他的伤害 |
[35:42] | worse than when he hit that water. | 比落水一次还大 |
[35:45] | Trust me, if he has any recollection | 相信我 如果他真记得 |
[35:46] | of what went on in that capsule buried away, it will surface. | 在太空舱的事 总会说出来的 |
[35:49] | There will be clues. | 会有蛛丝马迹显现出来 |
[35:50] | And that’s mucho bad. | 而那是最糟的情况 |
[35:53] | ‘Cause that means he can’t get over you, | 因为这就意味着他放不下你 |
[35:54] | which means a big pile of chaos for all of us. | 意味着我们都要面临一堆麻烦 |
[35:59] | Especially the guy that can’t process emotion. | 尤其那个情商为零的家伙 |
[36:06] | Uh, I need to… clean these dishes. | 我得 收拾盘子了 |
[36:18] | Okay. | 好的 |
[36:19] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[36:21] | My doctors treating you okay? | 我的医生照顾得还周到吗 |
[36:23] | Uh, too well. | 过于周到了 |
[36:24] | They visit twice a day to give cognitive evaluations. | 每天来给我做两次认知测试 |
[36:27] | Only twice? I told them morning, noon and evening. | 才两次 我说的是早中晚各一次的 |
[36:29] | You shouldn’t feel guilty. | 你不用愧疚 |
[36:30] | Lightning strikes are unpredictable. | 闪电是不可预测的 |
[36:32] | I do feel guilty. | 我确实愧疚 |
[36:33] | I’ve been reviewing the footage to try and see | 所以一直在回放录像 |
[36:35] | what could’ve been done to prevent it. | 想看有没有避免的可能 |
[36:36] | Hm. You find anything interesting? | 找到什么有趣的事了吗 |
[36:39] | Yes. | 找到了 |
[36:40] | But not with respect to the rocket. | 但是与火箭无关 |
[36:41] | Walter, you had a split second to decide | 沃特 你有一瞬间可以决定 |
[36:44] | whether you could get out of the capsule before it launched | 你最大的幸存可能是应该在发射前 |
[36:46] | or if your best chance of survival | 离开太空舱 |
[36:48] | was to shut the hatch and ride it out. | 还是关门一起进入太空 |
[36:50] | I calculated the odds and decided | 我计算了概率 我认为 |
[36:52] | there wasn’t time to escape. | 没有足够的逃跑时间 |
[36:54] | Certainly a tough call. | 确实难以判断 |
[36:56] | But in the same situation, I would have tried to get out. | 但换做是我 我肯定选择逃离太空舱 |
[36:57] | Almost anyone would have. | 这应该是大部分人的选择 |
[36:59] | Well, you don’t have a 197 IQ. | 你没有197的智商 |
[37:03] | But I’m low 150s. | 但也有150了 |
[37:05] | And I have some life experience. | 而且我有生活经验 |
[37:06] | Point is, Walter… | 我想说的是 沃特 |
[37:08] | I know you and Paige had some kind of a thing once. | 我知道你和佩吉有过纠葛 |
[37:11] | And I also couldn’t help but notice | 我也注意到 |
[37:12] | that she’s gotten close to your newest team member. | 她现在和你的新队员关系很近 |
[37:15] | Timothy, yeah. | 蒂摩西 是的 |
[37:16] | What I’m trying to say is | 我想说的是 |
[37:18] | guys who think like you and me– | 用我们这种思维方式思考的人 |
[37:21] | we avoid what we can’t solve, | 会本能避免我们无法解决的问题 |
[37:23] | do almost anything to avoid it, no matter how drastic. | 不择手段的回避 |
[37:26] | I’ve been there, during my divorce. | 我也遇到过这种情况 在我离婚时 |
[37:29] | Walter, guys like you and me– | 沃特 我们这样的人 |
[37:30] | we need to find something to fill our time constructively, | 需要用积极的事来打发时间 |
[37:33] | because next time you try avoidance… | 因为下次你再选择逃避 |
[37:39] | …we might not be able to bring you home. | 我们就不一定能把你救回来了 |
[37:43] | – Okay? – Okay. | -好吗 -好 |
[37:46] | All right. | 那好 |
[37:47] | Take care, pal. | 保重 伙计 |
[37:48] | Okay. You, too. | 好 你也是 |
[38:01] | Everyone gone? | 大家都走了吗 |
[38:02] | Paige is cleaning up, | 佩吉在打扫 |
[38:03] | Sly’s at some comic book nerd fest, | 希尔去参加什么漫画呆子节了 |
[38:05] | Happy’s at the junkyard, and I’m busy… | 乐乐在垃圾场 我在忙着 |
[38:07] | – Hunting Happy’s husband? – Yup. | -寻找乐乐老公 -是的 |
[38:09] | Still think it’s a bad idea. | 依旧认为这不是个好主意 |
[38:10] | Still don’t care what you think. | 依旧不管你怎么认为 |
[38:12] | Fair enough. | 好吧 |
[38:14] | I am feeling better, | 我感觉好多了 |
[38:15] | so I’m heading to Emma’s for dessert. | 所以我要去艾玛家吃甜点 |
[38:18] | Emma’s– isn’t that place famous for baked Alaska? | 艾玛家 就是火焰冰淇淋闻名那家吗 |
[38:20] | Yeah, ever since I woke up in the hospital, | 是 自从我从医院醒来 |
[38:22] | I can’t stop thinking about baked Alaska. | 就一直在馋火焰冰淇淋 |
[38:23] | It just keeps rattling around in my head. | 就是一个劲在脑子里盘旋 |
[38:26] | Okay, see you later. | 好吧 回见 |
[38:35] | Bullpoop. | 糟糕 |