时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:30] | Collins. | 柯林斯 |
[00:31] | Guess you know why I’m here. | 你应该知道我为什么而来 |
[00:33] | I never thought I would say this, | 我从没想到我会这么说 |
[00:35] | but it is such a pleasure to see you, Tobias. | 但见到你真高兴 托拜厄斯 |
[00:38] | Let’s make this quick. | 我们速战速决吧 |
[00:39] | Why rush? | 急什么 |
[00:40] | Seeing you miserable, | 看到你痛苦 |
[00:42] | and longing for information that only I can provide, | 渴求只有我知道的信息 |
[00:44] | is nothing short of magical. | 简直是种奇妙的感觉 |
[00:46] | The day you abducted me, you said Happy wouldn’t be able | 你绑架我那天 曾说乐乐不能 |
[00:48] | to accept my marriage proposal. | 接受我的求婚 |
[00:50] | You knew she had a husband. | 你早知道她有了丈夫 |
[00:52] | Tell me his name. | 告诉我他是谁 |
[00:54] | Oh, my God. You’re so desperate. | 天呐 你真是走投无路了 |
[00:57] | – She dumped you, didn’t she? – No. | -她甩了你 是吧 -没有 |
[00:59] | We’re still together. Tell me his name. | 我们还在一起 告诉我她是谁 |
[01:01] | How is she handling you tracking down her better half? | 她对你这样找她老公是什么反应 |
[01:04] | Begrudging acceptance. Now, tell me his name. | 勉强接受 告诉我 |
[01:07] | Only if you talk to the prosecutor | 如果你愿去找检察官 |
[01:08] | about reducing my sentence. | 帮我减刑的话 |
[01:12] | I don’t like this place. | 我不喜欢这地方 |
[01:14] | Real criminals in here. | 这里关着真正的罪犯 |
[01:17] | Fine. Deal. | 好吧 没问题 |
[01:19] | Was that your plan? | 你就这么打算的 |
[01:21] | Just to agree to whatever I wanted? | 答应我的任何要求 |
[01:24] | And then screw me over, | 然后再坑我 |
[01:25] | because as desperate as you are, | 因为你虽然走投无路 |
[01:27] | you and I both know | 你和我都清楚 |
[01:29] | that you would never let me out of here. | 你绝不会让我离开这里 |
[01:32] | Do you like Batman? | 你喜欢蝙蝠侠吗 |
[01:33] | I don’t. | 我不喜欢 |
[01:34] | Good guys are such a yawn. | 好人都太无聊 |
[01:38] | The bad guys, they have real pizzazz. | 坏人 才潇洒呢 |
[01:42] | So… | 所以 |
[01:43] | in honor of the great super villain, The Riddler… | 为了纪念伟大的超级反派 谜语人 |
[01:53] | The water doesn’t lie still, | 水不静止 |
[01:56] | but the water still lies. | 但依然横流 |
[01:59] | Add 50, and your answer will be revealed. | 加50 就得到答案 |
[02:03] | If you can figure out that head-scratcher, | 如果你能猜到谜底 |
[02:05] | you’ll find the name of Happy’s hubby. | 就能知道乐乐丈夫的名字了 |
[02:07] | What do you mean, “Add 50”? | 什么叫”加50″ |
[02:09] | Guard! | 警卫 |
[02:11] | Considering you have the lowest IQ in all of Scorpion, | 鉴于你的智商是天蝎最低的 |
[02:14] | I do wish you the best of luck, Tobias. | 我祝你好运 托拜厄斯 |
[02:16] | Third lowest IQ. | 倒第三 |
[02:17] | Yeah, if you count the waitress and the cop. | 是啊 如果把服务员和警察也算进去 |
[02:24] | Excited for your field trip, Ralph? | 期待户外旅行吗 拉尔夫 |
[02:25] | I hear that museum has some amazing cars. | 听说博物馆里有些不错的车 |
[02:27] | Oh, you should check out the ’71 AMX. | 你该去看看71款阿曼士 |
[02:29] | It has this super fast… | 有超快的… |
[02:30] | Happy told me everything to look for. | 乐乐告诉我该去看什么了 |
[02:33] | Great. | 好啊 |
[02:33] | She is the expert. | 她是专家嘛 |
[02:35] | Well, we should leave soon because there’s some political rally | 我们该早点走 有个什么政治集会 |
[02:37] | and traffic’s already terrible, | 路上会堵车 |
[02:38] | and I have to take you to LAX. | 我还要送你去洛杉矶机场 |
[02:39] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[02:40] | Tim isn’t capable of driving himself? | 蒂姆不能自己开车吗 |
[02:43] | Ralph. | 拉尔夫 |
[02:44] | She’s just doing me a favor, buddy. | 她只是在帮我忙 伙计 |
[02:45] | But you know, this surveillance seminar that I’m going to, | 但是 我要去参加的监视研讨会 |
[02:49] | it’s only supposed to be for Homeland trainees, | 是只限国土安全部学员的 |
[02:51] | but if you would like, | 但如果你想 |
[02:53] | I could share some of our secrets with you. | 我可以跟你分享一些我们的秘密 |
[02:56] | Like how to spot a suspicious person in a crowd. | 比如 如何在人群中发现可疑人物 |
[03:00] | Toby taught me one trait to be wary of | 托比教过我提防 |
[03:02] | is an overeagerness to connect. | 过度急切想要建立感情的人 |
[03:04] | It’s a sign of duplicity. | 是表里不一的体现 |
[03:07] | Yeah. But… | 嗯 但是 |
[03:09] | did he tell you that once you’ve spotted a suspect, | 但他有说过 一旦你发现疑犯 |
[03:11] | the best way to ID them is to analyze their gait? | 确认他们身份最佳的办法是分析他们的步态吗 |
[03:14] | See, it’s a characteristic as unique as a fingerprint, except, | 这与指纹一样非常独特 但是 |
[03:18] | you don’t need their prints to get it. | 你不需要去弄指纹 |
[03:20] | That’s actually pretty cool. | 这还挺酷的 |
[03:22] | Well, speaking of gait, | 说到步态 |
[03:23] | why don’t you use yours to refill your water bottle | 你在去户外旅行之前 |
[03:25] | before the field trip? | 去把水瓶灌满吧 |
[03:27] | Rhetorical question. Go. | 反问的 快去 |
[03:36] | Geniuses often feel isolated, | 天才总是觉得很孤独 |
[03:38] | so they can be guarded when people try to get close. | 所以对想接近他们的人比较防备 |
[03:40] | No. He is just a kid who loves his mom. | 没事 他就是个爱妈妈的孩子 |
[03:43] | Okay? Trust me, when I was his age, | 好吗 相信我 我像他这么大时 |
[03:45] | I was ten times worse to my stepdad. | 我对我继父态度要差十倍 |
[03:48] | No, Ralph is gonna keep challenging me, | 拉尔夫会继续挑战我 |
[03:49] | and he is right to try and protect you, | 他想保护你是对的 |
[03:51] | because you are an amazing woman | 因为你是个了不起的女人 |
[03:53] | and he is grateful to have you in his life. | 他很庆幸能有你在他生命中 |
[03:55] | Just like I am. | 就像我一样 |
[04:00] | You don’t know how refreshing that is, | 你不知道这多么新鲜 |
[04:01] | to spend time with someone who is a normal, | 跟一个正常 心理平衡的 |
[04:04] | well-adjusted, regular human being. | 普通人在一起 |
[04:06] | Oh, come on. I know I haven’t | 得了吧 我知道我 |
[04:07] | been around the team as long as you, | 没有你待在团队里的时间长 |
[04:08] | but they’re not always that bad, are they? | 但他们也没有一直那么糟吧 |
[04:24] | Guys, please? | 伙计们 拜托 |
[04:25] | We’re almost done. | 我们快好了 |
[04:27] | You said that two hours ago. | 你两小时前就这么说了 |
[04:28] | And it’s really smoky in here. | 这也太烟了 |
[04:31] | What are you doing, anyway? | 你们到底在干什么 |
[04:33] | Just a project which will make humanity eternally grateful. | 一个能让人类永远感激我们的项目 |
[04:36] | I’m fixing the hot dog. | 我在修热狗 |
[04:37] | I didn’t know hot dogs were broken. | 我怎么不知道热狗坏了 |
[04:39] | – Ready? – Maybe | -真的吗 -也许吧 |
[04:42] | Everyone. | 大家伙儿 |
[04:43] | Gather round. | 都过来一下 |
[04:51] | Are you tired of not having enough room on your hot dog? | 你是否在烦恼热狗上的空间不足 |
[04:54] | Are you tired of condiments constantly | 你是否在烦恼热狗上的配料 |
[04:56] | falling off of your hot dog? | 总是会掉下来 |
[04:58] | Are you frustrated with traditional tubular meats? | 你是否已经厌倦了条状的肉 |
[05:01] | Never been a problem. | 从来没烦恼过 |
[05:02] | For anyone. | 从没有人烦恼过 |
[05:04] | Ever. | 从来没有 |
[05:04] | What is this madness? | 你这是在搞什么 |
[05:06] | If so, I proudly present the U-Dog. | 如果有 现在我隆重推出U型热狗 |
[05:11] | With its revolutionary U-shape | 革命性的U型造型 |
[05:13] | and increased surface area, | 以及增加的表面积 |
[05:15] | allow for 50% more condiments | 让你可以多加一半的配料 |
[05:18] | and 100% less mess. | 省去全部的麻烦 |
[05:20] | I wrote a jingle. | 我还写了首广告歌 |
[05:24] | *It’s the U-dog* | *这是你的热狗* |
[05:25] | *It’s a me dog* | *这是我的热狗* |
[05:26] | *It’s an I-can’t-believe-what-I-see dog* | *这是难以置信的热狗* |
[05:28] | *It’s a fill-it-with-chili- and-cheese dog* | *这是洒满芝士辣酱的热狗* |
[05:31] | *It’s the U-dog* | *这是你的U型热狗* |
[05:35] | I think we need to retest your IQ. | 我觉得我们应该重新测测你的智商 |
[05:44] | Elia suggested I find something | 埃利亚建议我找点事做 |
[05:46] | to fill my time with constructively. | 建设性地利用我的时间 |
[05:48] | I should always be using my gift. | 我应该经常利用我的天赋 |
[05:50] | For U-Dogs, right. | 用在U型热狗上 没错 |
[05:51] | Well, um, I-I know you’re busy, | 我知道你很忙 |
[05:53] | but have you completed the team evaluation? | 但是你做完团队评估了吗 |
[05:55] | Homeland needs it to re-up our contract. | 国安部要用来更新我们的合同 |
[05:57] | Yeah. It’s all there. | 恩 都在那里 |
[05:59] | Don’t mind the sauerkraut. | 别在意上面沾的酸菜 |
[06:02] | Wait. | 等等 |
[06:03] | You-you just, you just stamped these satisfactory. | 你只填写了满意度 |
[06:05] | You didn’t even fill out the comment section. | 没有写那些评价 |
[06:06] | Yes, I did. | 我写了 |
[06:07] | I wrote, “No comment”. | 我写了”无评价” |
[06:08] | The team could use some positive feedback. | 给点积极的反馈对团队有帮助 |
[06:11] | Every Friday, they get a paycheck. | 他们每周五都能拿到薪水 |
[06:13] | That is their positive feedback. | 那就是他们要的积极反馈 |
[06:15] | People need more than that, Walter. | 人们要的不止是钱 沃特 |
[06:16] | Sly, raise the walls two centimeters | 希尔 升高热狗壁两厘米 |
[06:19] | to increase mustard capacity, | 增加芥末酱容量 |
[06:21] | – and get stats on average mouth size. – On it. | -并获取嘴巴平均大小数据 -好的 |
[06:23] | Fine, ignore me. | 好吧 无视我吧 |
[06:24] | Just remember,you created Scorpion for people | 你只要记得你创建天蝎是为了 |
[06:26] | who feel ostracized and unappreciated, | 帮助受人排挤 不被赏识的人 |
[06:28] | and now you have your chance | 现在你有机会 |
[06:29] | to show them your appreciation, but you don’t. | 向他们展现你们的赏识 而你却没抓住机会 |
[06:32] | In your parlance, that’s, uh, illogical. | 用你的话来说 这毫无逻辑 |
[06:43] | Water doesn’t lie still, but the water still lies. | 水不静止 但依然横流 |
[06:46] | Add 50. | 再加50 |
[06:46] | Question is, 50 what? | 问题是 50什么 |
[06:49] | I don’t know what’s more grotesque, | 我都不知道哪件事更诡异了 |
[06:50] | the stench of U-Dog, or you discussing our personal life | 改进版U型热狗 还是你和疯子柯林斯 |
[06:53] | with that lunatic Collins, | 讨论我的私生活 |
[06:54] | and then falling for his little trap. | 并陷入他的陷阱中 |
[06:55] | This is your doing. | 这是你做的好事 |
[06:57] | You are the trap that I have fallen into. | 我是掉进了你的陷阱 |
[06:59] | You. | 是你 |
[07:02] | Dineen. Where are you headed? | 狄宁 你去哪里 |
[07:03] | Uh, picking up Ralph from his field trip. | 去接参观回来的拉尔夫 |
[07:05] | – Oh, I’m coming. – Sure. | -我一起去 -好啊 |
[07:07] | You want to be surrounded by children? | 你想被小孩子包围吗 |
[07:09] | I already am. | 已经被包围了 |
[07:14] | So the combustion engine is nothing more than a device | 所以内燃机只是一个能创造 |
[07:18] | that creates a controlled explosion. | 可控爆炸的装置 |
[07:33] | Hi, Daniel. | 丹尼尔 |
[07:36] | How about we go over there? | 我们去那边吧 |
[07:44] | Is that better? | 好点了吗 |
[07:50] | Your screen froze. | 你的屏幕死机了 |
[07:51] | Want some help? | 要我帮忙吗 |
[07:55] | The tablet has a flaw in the EO-52 operating system. | 这个平板电脑的EO-52操作系统有问题 |
[07:58] | If it freezes, or you forget your password, | 如果死机 或者你忘记密码 |
[08:01] | tap the power button quickly three times, | 只要一边快速按三下电源键 |
[08:03] | while swiping left. | 一边左滑屏幕 |
[08:04] | It’ll turn on, bypass the login | 就会开机 不用密码 |
[08:06] | and take you straight to the command prompt. | 直接跳到命令提示符界面 |
[08:09] | A little trick my friend Walter told me. | 我朋友沃特教我的小技巧 |
[08:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:13] | Of course. | 小意思 |
[08:15] | The engine was loud and you couldn’t communicate. | 发动机很吵 你无法和别人交流 |
[08:17] | Scary. | 害怕 |
[08:19] | It’s hard when people don’t understand you. | 别人不懂你的时候是很不好过 |
[08:26] | Should we get back to class? | 我们回去找他们吧 |
[08:29] | No. | 不去 |
[08:31] | Joke. | 开玩笑 |
[08:32] | A good one. | 真好笑 |
[08:35] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[08:52] | Relax. They don’t bite. | 放松点 他们又不会咬人 |
[08:53] | At least not after the third grade. | 至少上三年级后就不会了 |
[08:56] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[08:56] | There are busses here. Why pick him up? | 这儿明明有校车 为什么还要来接他 |
[08:59] | Uh, we-we talk in the car. | 我们 我们可以在车上聊天啊 |
[09:01] | Is that what parents do? | 当爸妈的都会这样做吗 |
[09:02] | They look for ways to spend time with their kids? | 想方设法地找时间陪孩子 |
[09:05] | That’s… that’s kind of the whole point of having children. | 这个 这就是生儿育女的意义所在吧 |
[09:09] | It wasn’t for my parents. | 我爸妈就不这样 |
[09:13] | Oh, there’s Ralph’s class. | 拉尔夫他们班级出来了 |
[09:15] | Wait. Why is security leading them away? | 等等 为什么要保安带他们出来 |
[09:19] | Hey, what’s going on, Ralph? | 发生什么事了 拉尔夫 |
[09:20] | Something’s up. | 出事了 |
[09:21] | They clustered us together, and ushered us out. | 他们就让大家集合 然后送我们出来了 |
[09:23] | I always come early to pick up my son, | 我每次都早点来接我儿子 |
[09:25] | because he doesn’t like the noise of the busses. | 因为他讨厌校车的噪声 |
[09:27] | How could you not know where he is? | 你怎么会不知道他人在哪儿呢 |
[09:29] | Daniel! | 丹尼尔 |
[09:30] | That’s my friend’s mom. | 那是我朋友的妈妈 |
[09:32] | I checked in all the busses. | 所有校车我都看过了 |
[09:33] | – He’s not there. – Oh, my God. | -没发现他 -我的天啊 |
[09:35] | Does he know your number so he can call you? | 他记得你电话号码吗 这样他能联系你 |
[09:37] | My son has nonverbal autism. | 我儿子有失语型自闭症 |
[09:40] | The only way he can communicate is with his tablet. | 他能用来交流的只有他的平板 |
[09:42] | That’s how we can find him. | 我们可以通过这个找到他 |
[09:44] | I unfroze his tablet. | 我解锁了他的平板 |
[09:45] | I remember the serial number; we can track it. | 我记得那序列号 可以追踪下那号码 |
[09:48] | Excuse me. I-I overheard. | 抱歉 我无意中听到了 |
[09:50] | I work for the government; we might be able to help. | 我是为政府工作的 我们或许能帮上忙 |
[09:51] | My son can track Daniel’s tablet. | 我儿子可以追踪到丹尼尔的平板 |
[09:53] | It has no locate function; you can’t track it. | 那平板没有定位功能 追踪不了的 |
[09:55] | Scorpion can. | 天蝎就可以 |
[09:57] | What’s Scorpion? | 天蝎是什么 |
[09:58] | The smartest people in the world. | 世界上最聪明的团队 |
[10:00] | 48 49 50 48, 49, 50. | |
[10:03] | Grapes? | 数葡萄 |
[10:04] | Yeah. It’s the only thing I had 50 of. | 对啊 这是我唯一有50个的东西了 |
[10:06] | I am desperate. | 我已经绝望了 |
[10:09] | Frustrated Riddle Solvers Incorporated. | 疑难杂案解决中心 |
[10:11] | You riddle, I fiddle. | 你出题 我出力 |
[10:13] | Paige? What the… Slow down. | 佩吉 怎么了… 慢点说 |
[10:16] | Guys, we got a problem. | 各位 问题来了 |
[10:18] | Missing kid. | 儿童失踪 |
[10:19] | Paige, fill ’em in. | 佩吉 再和他们说下 |
[10:20] | It’s not just a missing kid. | 不是普通的儿童失踪 |
[10:22] | It’s a nonverbal boy with autism. | 是一个不会讲话的自闭症男孩 |
[10:23] | Daniel Klein. | 丹尼尔·克莱恩 |
[10:24] | The mother is terrified. | 他妈妈都吓坏了 |
[10:25] | There’s a division of LAPD that specializes in this. | 洛杉矶警局有个专门处理这类事件的部门 |
[10:28] | They’ve been notified. AMBER alert’s been issued. | 通知他们了 也发布安珀警报了 |
[10:30] | Well, the thing is, | 关键是 |
[10:31] | people with autism have minds that work differently than most. | 自闭症患者的思维和常人不同 |
[10:34] | You can’t really follow | 你肯定不能 |
[10:35] | the standard missing person protocol. | 按处理普通失踪人口那一套 |
[10:36] | Kids with autism often wander off, | 自闭症儿童经常会走失 |
[10:39] | and the results can be tragically fatal. | 到最后可能会有生命危险 |
[10:40] | The odds of finding him alive drop with every passing minute. | 成功找到他的几率分分钟都在变小 |
[10:43] | Which is why Scorpion needs to get down here. | 所以天蝎要快点赶过来 |
[10:45] | Walter,I know this is not a typical case, | 沃特 我知道这不是什么典型案件 |
[10:47] | but this is Ralph’s friend. | 但他是拉尔夫的朋友 |
[10:48] | And he’s out there alone and he’s scared. | 这会儿他肯定一个人在哪儿惊慌失措呢 |
[10:51] | Okay, Cabe and I are heading out. | 好吧 凯布和我马上过去 |
[10:52] | Okay, be sure to take Alameda | 好 记得走林荫道 |
[10:54] | to avoid the traffic from that political rally. | 以避开政治集会造成的堵车 |
[10:56] | Sylvester, Daniel uses a tablet communicator. | 希尔维斯特 丹尼尔有个平板通信器 |
[10:58] | I saw the serial number. | 我看到序列号了 |
[11:00] | I just texted it to you. | 刚把它发给你了 |
[11:01] | – You can try to trace it. – On it. | -你可以试着追踪下 -马上去 |
[11:04] | Guys, uh, not trying to be morbid, | 两位 我不是胡思乱想 |
[11:06] | but have the authorities check | 不过还是让官方搜查下 |
[11:07] | nearby rivers and storm drains. | 附近的河流和下水道 |
[11:09] | Kids with autism are often drawn to bodies of water. | 自闭症儿童常常会被水体吸引 |
[11:12] | It’s a common pathology. | 这是一种常见的病理 |
[11:13] | Problem is, it can result in a drowned child. | 问题是 这可能造成儿童溺水身亡 |
[11:20] | Is this everything for the exits? | 这是出口处的所有录像了吗 |
[11:22] | – All our footage. – It doesn’t help. | -都在这儿了 -没什么用 |
[11:24] | The school buses are blocking the camera, | 监控镜头刚好被校车挡住了 |
[11:26] | so we didn’t catch Daniel leaving. | 所以看不到丹尼尔离开的时候 |
[11:27] | Remember when I was talking to Tim today | 记得我今天和蒂姆聊的 |
[11:29] | about suspicion markers? | 可疑特征吗 |
[11:31] | Yeah. Why? | 记得啊 怎么了 |
[11:31] | I saw a man with two markers that Toby taught me to look for. | 我见到个有两点很可疑的人 按托比教我的 |
[11:35] | He had his hat pulled down an inch lower than normal. | 他帽子压得比平常低一截 |
[11:37] | And he checked behind him twice in eight seconds. | 而且他在八秒内回头看了两次 |
[11:40] | You’re right.That is unusual. | 你说得对 这很蹊跷 |
[11:41] | Pulling up the interior footage. | 正在调出室内录像 |
[11:45] | I-I’ve been tracking the Wi-Fi networks | 我一直在追踪博物馆附近 |
[11:47] | in a small radius around the museum. | 小范围内的无线网络 |
[11:48] | I’ve got a signal for Daniel’s tablet | 我追踪到了丹尼尔平板的信号 |
[11:50] | moving east on Temple | 显示他在坦普街东行方向 |
[11:52] | just past Spring. | 刚刚经过了斯普林街 |
[11:53] | I’ll send it to your devices now. | 我现在就把定位发送到你们的设备上 |
[11:55] | There’s Daniel. | 丹尼尔在这里 |
[11:56] | Looks like he’s entering a parking structure | 他貌似进了坦普街和第一大道之间的 |
[11:57] | between Temple and First. | 一个停车库 |
[12:03] | Daniel put his tablet down | 为了玩驾驶游戏 |
[12:04] | to play the driving game. | 丹尼尔把他的平板放在了一边 |
[12:10] | That’s the man I saw. | 那就是我看见的那个男人 |
[12:12] | Toby,linking to your monitors. | 托比 画面连到你的显示器了 |
[12:17] | Good work, Ralph. | 干得漂亮 拉尔夫 |
[12:18] | He’s definitely up to something. | 他绝对有所企图 |
[12:18] | Now, the question is what. | 现在问题是他具体图什么 |
[12:20] | You got to be kidding me. | 不会吧 |
[12:26] | I’ve got a ping on Daniel. | 我收到丹尼尔的位置信号了 |
[12:27] | He’s on the second floor. | 他在二楼 |
[12:29] | I’ll go on foot. | 我走上去好了 |
[12:29] | – You drive to the exit and head him off. – Okay. | -你开到出口拦住他 -好的 |
[12:41] | They’re close. Thank God. | 他们快到了 谢天谢地 |
[12:47] | He’s really into that garbage can. | 他对那个垃圾桶真是感兴趣啊 |
[12:49] | He’s looking for something. | 他是在找东西 |
[12:50] | But it’s an awfully specific place to search. | 但这找东西的位置也太具体了 |
[12:52] | Almost looks like a dead drop. | 简直像是在接头 |
[12:54] | A dead drop? | 劫偷 |
[12:55] | A-a covert handoff. | 意思是秘密交接 |
[12:56] | One person leaves something in a public place | 一个人将东西留在公共场合 |
[12:58] | for someone else to pick up. | 让另一个人来取 |
[12:59] | And the museum is the perfect place. | 而博物馆是个完美的选择 |
[13:01] | It’s crowded enough that they won’t be noticed, | 那里人够多 让他们不容易被注意到 |
[13:04] | and the loud engines provide cover. | 而引擎的巨响为他们提供了掩护 |
[13:05] | Circling around to the exit. Do you see him, Cabe? | 我正绕去出口 你看见他了吗 凯布 |
[13:07] | Negative. He wasn’t on the second floor. | 没看见 他不在二楼 |
[13:10] | I’m tracking the dot. | 我在追踪信号点 |
[13:12] | Homeland. Excuse me. | 国土安全部 借过 |
[13:15] | Right there. He just took Daniel’s communicator. | 那里 他拿走了丹尼尔的交流器 |
[13:17] | Why would he do that? | 他为什么那么干 |
[13:18] | He must have thought it was for him. | 他一定是觉得那是给他的 |
[13:19] | That was a mix-up. | 他搞错了 |
[13:20] | The man making the drop-off must’ve been late. | 来送东西的人一定是迟到了 |
[13:24] | There. That’s got to be him now. | 那里 现在这个才是正主 |
[13:28] | His tablet’s the same as Daniel’s. | 他的平板和丹尼尔的是一样的 |
[13:40] | Oh, Daniel must have thought someone moved his tablet. | 丹尼尔一定是以为有人动了他的平板 |
[13:42] | He took theirs by mistake. | 他错拿了他们的 |
[13:44] | Not good. | 不妙 |
[13:49] | Cabe, you’re not tracking Daniel. | 凯布 你追踪的不是丹尼尔 |
[13:51] | You’re tracking the guy that took his tablet. | 而是拿了丹尼尔平板的那位 |
[13:52] | And from what we’ve seen, | 而且就目前来看 |
[13:54] | he may not be a nice guy. | 他可能不是什么好人 |
[13:55] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[14:00] | I’m on him now. | 我正跟着他 |
[14:04] | Excuse me, sir? | 抱歉 先生 |
[14:05] | I’m trying to find | 我正在找一个 |
[14:06] | an electronic tablet that was lost at the Auto Museum. | 于汽车博物馆遗失的电子平板 |
[14:09] | You weren’t there by any chance today, were you? | 你今天不会正好去过那里吧 |
[14:11] | As a matter of fact, I was. | 我还真去了 |
[14:12] | Hopefully I didn’t grab the wrong one. | 希望我没拿错 |
[14:16] | Wife gave it to me for Christmas. | 老婆给的圣诞礼物 |
[14:19] | Feel free to take a look. | 你随便看 |
[14:25] | Cabe, are you okay? | 凯布 你还好吗 |
[14:28] | I’d say that’s a no. | 我想答案是否定的 |
[14:58] | Cabe. | 凯布 |
[15:00] | – Get down, get down. – I’m okay. | -蹲下 蹲下 -我没事 |
[15:02] | Where did they go? | 他们哪去了 |
[15:11] | Guys, they got away. | 伙计们 他们逃走了 |
[15:12] | What about my son? | 我儿子呢 |
[15:13] | I-Is there any sign of my son? | 看到我儿子了吗 |
[15:16] | No. Just his tablet. | 没有 只看到了他的平板 |
[15:19] | So they had his tablet | 所以说他们拿了他的平板 |
[15:20] | and Daniel has theirs. | 而丹尼尔拿了他们的 |
[15:22] | And I’m guessin’ theirs is trackable | 我猜他们的是可追踪的 |
[15:23] | and they’re trying to find it. | 而且他们正在找它 |
[15:25] | If Daniel saw someone coming after him, | 假如丹尼尔看见有人跟着他 |
[15:26] | he’d be terrified. | 他会被吓坏的 |
[15:28] | Yeah, that’s probably why he ran. | 没错 他很可能就是因为这个才跑走的 |
[15:29] | He sensed danger and he took off. | 他察觉到了危险 所以就逃走了 |
[15:31] | He-he was smart. He took care of himself. | 他很聪明 他保护了自己 |
[15:33] | Except now we have a child lost in the city, | 但是如今有个孩子在城里走丢了 |
[15:36] | and we have no idea where he is. | 我们不知道他身在何处 |
[15:37] | It just got worse. | 情况更糟了 |
[15:39] | I saw a brand on that guy’s chest. | 我在那人的胸口看见了一个烙印 |
[15:41] | An initiation rite for the S6. | 那是加入S6的标志 |
[15:43] | International mercenary ring. | S6是一个国际雇佣兵兵团 |
[15:45] | And if they’re in town, | 假如他们出现了 |
[15:46] | they’re up to something big. | 那他们一定是要干票大的 |
[15:47] | And that tablet has got to play a part in it. | 而那个平板一定和这事有关 |
[15:49] | Which means they will do anything to get it back. | 这意味着他们会不惜一切代价把它拿回来 |
[15:52] | We have to find Daniel fast. Before they do. | 我们得尽快找到丹尼尔 赶在他们之前 |
[16:10] | Ronen Cole and Lars Owens. | 洛南·科尔和拉思·欧文斯 |
[16:12] | S6 operatives. | S6的行动人员 |
[16:13] | Smuggling, murder-for-hire, black ops. | 走私 暗杀 秘密行动 |
[16:16] | No clue what they need the tablet for, | 虽然不知道他们准备用那个平板干什么 |
[16:17] | but it’s probably not to play Pokémon Go. | 但八成不是用来抓小精灵的 |
[16:20] | So Daniel’s somewhere in the city | 所以说丹尼尔正在城里某处 |
[16:22] | with mercenaries after him. | 身后有雇佣兵穷追不舍 |
[16:24] | LAPD has alerts out to all mobile units | 洛杉矶警局将警报发给了所有机动单位 |
[16:26] | but nothing so far. | 但目前还没有消息 |
[16:29] | They’ll never find him. | 他们不可能找到他的 |
[16:31] | Walter… | 沃特… |
[16:31] | Anyone who’s approaching this like a normal missing persons case | 把这个看作是一起寻常的人口失踪案的话 |
[16:34] | will never find him. | 是不可能找到他的 |
[16:35] | They’ll fail. | 不可能的 |
[16:35] | Daniel’s autism means | 丹尼尔的自闭症 |
[16:37] | he sees the world in a unique way. | 给了他独特的思维方式 |
[16:38] | So to track him, we must try, no matter how imperfectly, | 所以尽管不能完全做到 |
[16:41] | to imagine things from his perspective. | 我们还是必须用他的方式去思考 |
[16:43] | Since every child with autism is different, | 自闭症儿童都有自己的特点 |
[16:45] | the expert on Daniel is his mom. Jill, | 所以最了解丹尼尔的是他妈妈 吉尔 |
[16:49] | can you please tell us more about your son? | 可以再说说你儿子的事吗 |
[16:50] | Daniel doesn’t experience the world like we do. | 丹尼尔感知世界的方式和我们不同 |
[16:54] | Daniel experiences sensory overload. | 他会感官过载 |
[16:56] | Sounds are magnified. | 声音被放大 |
[16:59] | Lights appear blindingly bright. | 光线变得刺眼 |
[17:02] | Even with noise-cancelling headphones, | 即使戴了降噪耳机 |
[17:04] | quiet sounds are very loud. | 细小的声音还是会变大 |
[17:07] | The world’s built for the neurotypical. | 世界上的一切都是为正常人设计的 |
[17:09] | For people like Daniel, it can be dangerous and frightening. | 对于丹尼尔来说 世界危险又可怕 |
[17:13] | When Ralph’s scared, books comfort him. | 拉尔夫害怕的时候 看书可以使他镇静 |
[17:14] | What-what comforts Daniel? | 丹尼尔呢 |
[17:16] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:18] | He likes to watch trains. | 他喜欢看火车经过 |
[17:21] | The predictable rhythm of the clickity-clack soothes him. | 火车稳定又有节奏的声音可以抚慰他 |
[17:25] | We’re right near Union Station. | 这儿离联合车站不远 |
[17:27] | Train stations are dangerous for any kid, | 对多数孩子来说火车站很危险 |
[17:29] | let alone a boy with autism | 但对于这个对外界讯息敏感的 |
[17:30] | who has difficulty filtering information. | 自闭症孩子 情况就更糟了 |
[17:32] | He could get confused and wind up on the tracks. | 他可能感觉混乱了 于是跑上铁轨 |
[17:35] | – Let’s go. – We could hack | -走吧 -我们可以 |
[17:36] | the station’s security cameras from here and try to find him. | 黑进车站的监控系统找到他 |
[17:40] | Uh, Jill, you can’t leave. | 吉尔 你不能走 |
[17:42] | – I need to find him. – I know, | -我要去找他 -我知道 |
[17:43] | but with those men out there, it’s too dangerous. | 可追他的那些人太危险了 |
[17:45] | And, besides, you’re the expert on Daniel. | 而且你最了解丹尼尔 |
[17:46] | Our best shot is if you help from here. | 你最好还是留在这儿帮我们 |
[17:59] | The station’s extra crowded thanks to the political rally. | 因为政治集会 车站现在人格外多 |
[18:02] | And with 52 cameras and 24 tracks, | 而且共有52个摄像头和24条铁轨 |
[18:04] | we will never find Daniel in time. | 我们根本不可能及时找到他 |
[18:05] | Sly’s right. We need to narrow the search parameters. | 希尔说得对 我们要缩小搜索范围 |
[18:08] | This morning, Tim said someone’s gait is unique as a fingerprint. | 早上蒂姆说过 人的步态像指纹一样独一无二 |
[18:10] | Ralph, can you access the museum footage from here? | 拉尔夫 你能弄到博物馆的监控录像吗 |
[18:12] | And if so, how long will it be? | 能的话需要多久 |
[18:14] | Done. | 搞定了 |
[18:16] | I see what Paige is suggesting. | 我知道佩吉的意思了 |
[18:17] | We measure Daniel’s stride | 把丹尼尔与同一画面里的 |
[18:18] | by comparing it to the length of a known object | 与长度已知的物体对比 比如他身旁这辆阿曼士 |
[18:20] | in the same frame, like the AMX next to him. | 我们可以估计出他的步幅 |
[18:22] | And use the AMX’s length and video frame rate | 用车身长度和视频帧率 |
[18:24] | to measure Daniel’s speed. | 计算出他的步行速度 |
[18:25] | Then we run a simple geo-mapping program | 接着对实时录像运行地理映射程序 |
[18:27] | over the live footage and cross-reference. | 然后进行交叉分析 |
[18:31] | Just got to Union Station. | 我们到联合车站了 |
[18:33] | There’s no sign of Daniel yet. | 但没看见丹尼尔 |
[18:43] | Done. Average stride is 26.018 inches. | 好了 平均步幅是0.66米 |
[18:45] | Speed 2.937 miles per hour. | 速度是每小时4.726公里 |
[18:47] | Scanning for those variables now. | 根据这些数据扫描 |
[19:00] | There. He’s on Track 12! | 找到了 他在12号线 |
[19:02] | We’ll get him. | 我们去找他 |
[19:12] | He boarded the train to Rosemead! | 他上了去罗斯密的火车 |
[19:14] | Excuse me. Excuse me! | 借过 借过 |
[19:17] | Excuse me. Excuse me. | 借过 借过 |
[19:20] | Has anyone seen | 有没有人看见 |
[19:21] | a 12-year-old boy, curly blond hair, gray hoodie, | 一个12岁男孩 金色卷发 穿灰色连帽衫 |
[19:25] | plaid shirt?! | 和格子衬衫 |
[19:30] | Excuse me. Excuse me. | 不好意思 借过 |
[19:36] | Sorry, sorry. Wrong kid. | 抱歉 抱歉 我看错了 |
[19:40] | We don’t see him. | 没找到他 |
[19:42] | They can’t find him. Where should they be looking? | 他们找不到他 该去哪里找 |
[19:43] | He likes places that are quiet and confined, | 他喜欢安静狭窄的地方 |
[19:46] | especially when he’s scared. | 尤其是感觉害怕的时候 |
[19:47] | Sly, let’s go help them look. | 希尔 我们去帮他们 |
[19:59] | Cabe? | 凯布 |
[20:04] | All right. We got a train full of civilians. | 好吧 车上都是平民 |
[20:06] | We can’t have a shootout. You go close the door, | 可不能随便开枪 你去把门关上 |
[20:08] | – I’ll take care of him. – Okay. | -我解决这人 -好 |
[20:39] | Walter, open the door! | 沃特 开门 |
[20:41] | I can’t. They’re jammed now! | 开不了 卡住了 |
[20:45] | It’s all right. I’m Homeland Security. | 没事的 我是国安局的 |
[20:47] | Everything’s gonna be fine. | 不会有事的 |
[20:49] | Sly, call LAPD. | 希尔 通知洛杉矶警局 |
[20:52] | Let ’em know there’s a man– | 12号线有个人 |
[20:53] | Caucasian, about five-foot-eleven, | 白人男性 身高约一米八 |
[20:55] | wearing and Army-style jacket, currently fleeing on Track 12. | 穿军服式夹克 现在正在逃逸 |
[20:58] | They got to get him. | 让他们去抓他 |
[20:59] | Walter, we got a kid to find. | 沃特 我们还得找孩子呢 |
[21:01] | I wanted him to have more independence. | 我想让他变得独立些 |
[21:03] | I-I thought he was ready to go on this field trip. | 我以为他这次出门不会有事 |
[21:06] | This is my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[21:07] | Oh, no, I-I blame myself, too, | 不 如果拉尔夫出了什么事 |
[21:09] | when things go wrong with Ralph. | 我也会责怪自己 |
[21:11] | We’re just single moms | 我们都是单身母亲 |
[21:12] | doing our best to raise special kids. | 拼尽全力养大情况特殊的孩子 |
[21:20] | She’s barely functional. | 她太激动了 |
[21:21] | When you have kids, you just worry and stress all the time. | 当你有了孩子 你也会整天担惊受怕的 |
[21:24] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[21:25] | – When does that end? – Never. | -什么时候才到头呢 -永远不会 |
[21:26] | I could be 100, Ralph would be 78. | 可能等我一百岁 拉尔夫也七十八岁了 |
[21:29] | He’d still be my child. I’d still worry about him. | 他依然是我的孩子 我依然会担心他 |
[21:36] | I don’t get it. He’s not on the train. | 我找不到他 他不在火车上 |
[21:38] | He must’ve run in through the west-side door | 他一定是从西边的门跑进去 |
[21:39] | and immediately decided to leave the car through the east-side door. | 然后立刻决定从东边的门离开 |
[21:42] | We assumed that he stayed on the train. | 我们假设他在火车上 |
[21:44] | It was a simple miscalculation, | 这是个小误算 |
[21:45] | and we shouldn’t be making stupid mistakes like this. | 但我们不应该犯这种愚蠢的错误 |
[21:47] | We can beat ourselves up | 我们与其在这里自责 |
[21:49] | or we can figure out where Daniel is. | 不如想办法找出丹尼尔在哪里 |
[21:51] | ‘Cause if S6 can track him to this station, | 因为如果S6可以追踪他到这里来 |
[21:53] | that means they’re tracking him right now. | 就意味着他们正在追踪他 |
[21:55] | What are you muttering to yourself? | 你在自言自语什么 |
[21:56] | Quiet and confined. | 安静而且狭窄 |
[21:57] | Now, Jill said that Daniel seeks out places | 吉尔说丹尼尔会去找 |
[21:59] | that are quiet and confined. | 安静并且狭窄的地方 |
[22:01] | Too many people on the train. | 火车上太多人了 |
[22:02] | That’s why he had to get right off. | 所以他很快就下车了 |
[22:03] | He was looking for a place that was quiet, more soothing. | 他在找一个安静而且舒缓的地方 |
[22:05] | Guys, I g… I got to try to get into Daniel’s head space, | 各位 我得尝试进入丹尼尔的思考空间 |
[22:07] | figure out where he went from here. | 想想他从这里走去哪里了 |
[22:09] | Hey. | 伙计们 |
[22:11] | We may have something here. Not much to go off of, | 这可能有一些发现 可能线索不够 |
[22:13] | but the serial number on this S6 gun’s been dissolved. | 但S6枪上的编号已经溶解了 |
[22:16] | I thought it looked strange, | 我觉得它看起来有点奇怪 |
[22:16] | so I sent a photo to Happy. | 所以拍了张照片发给了乐乐 |
[22:18] | Happy, tell ’em what you told me. | 乐乐 跟他们讲讲你所告诉我的 |
[22:19] | From the pattern left behind by the chemicals, | 从这些化学物质留下的痕迹来看 |
[22:21] | looks like they used a mix of nitric and hydrochloric acid | 他们用了一种硝酸和盐酸的混合物 |
[22:24] | called aqua regia. | 叫王水 |
[22:25] | It’s been around since the 14th century. | 这大概起源于十四世纪 |
[22:27] | We’re looking for a medieval bad guy? | 我们在找一个中世纪的坏人 |
[22:30] | No, we’re looking for a chemist, | 不 我们在找一个化学家 |
[22:31] | and the FBI has short list of chemists | 而联邦调查局有一份 |
[22:33] | that farm out to the underworld. | 接黑活儿的化学家名单 |
[22:34] | We’ll follow it. Happy, you know a lot about this stuff, | 我们会跟进的 乐乐 你很懂这些 |
[22:36] | so I’m gonna come pick you up. | 所以我会来接你 |
[22:39] | Oh, geniuses! | 天才们 |
[22:44] | Quiet and confined enough for you? | 对你们来说够安静狭窄吗 |
[22:48] | Yeah, Daniel could’ve slipped off the train | 对 丹尼尔本来可以从火车上溜走 |
[22:50] | and then into the hatch. | 然后从这个盖子里进去了 |
[22:52] | What’s down there?. | 这下面通往哪里 |
[22:53] | We’ll find out soon. | 我们很快就知道了 |
[22:56] | I’m just accepting this won’t be sanitary. | 我只好默默接受 这并不卫生 |
[23:05] | Okay, service tunnels. | 好吧 是工作隧道 |
[23:06] | Electric cables, plumbing pipes. | 电缆 水暖管道 |
[23:09] | Not exactly cozy. How do we know he even came down here? | 不怎么舒服 我们怎么知道他来过这里 |
[23:14] | Found his headphones. | 找到了他的耳机 |
[23:15] | They found his headphones. | 他们找到了他的耳机 |
[23:16] | They’re his only protection against sensory overload. | 这是对他感官超载的唯一保护 |
[23:18] | Without them, he has nothing. | 没有了它们 他就一无所有 |
[23:20] | No, he has us. | 不 他还有我们 |
[23:21] | And he’s lucky he came down here. | 他来到了这里算他走运 |
[23:23] | The signal to his tablet | 只要他还在地下 |
[23:24] | can’t be tracked as long as he’s underground. | 他的平板的信号就追踪不到 |
[23:26] | So S6 has no idea where he is. | 所以S6不知道他在哪里 |
[23:28] | Until one of the tunnels he followed leads him outside, | 除非他沿着其中一条隧道走到了外面 |
[23:30] | And then they’re right after him immediately. | 然后他们就会立刻跟踪他 |
[23:32] | So we better split up. Pick your tunnel. | 所以我们最好分开 选择你要走的隧道 |
[23:34] | No, no, no, no. No, three people searching blindly is inefficient. | 不不不 三个人盲目寻找是徒劳的 |
[23:37] | Let’s think first. | 我们先思考一下 |
[23:38] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[23:39] | Daniel chose a path based on the input | 丹尼尔会根据他从这个地方接收到的信息 |
[23:41] | he received in this spot, | 来选择路径 |
[23:43] | then followed the tunnel that was least discomforting. | 然后会走一条最舒服的隧道 |
[23:46] | Yeah, they all seem awful and terrifying. | 但这几条隧道都很恶心很吓人 |
[23:48] | The question is what was Daniel’s perception of these tunnels? | 问题是丹尼尔对这些隧道有什么感觉 |
[23:58] | Guys, get your phones out. | 伙计们 拿出你们的手机 |
[24:00] | Paige, we’re gonna send you audio recordings from each of these tunnels. | 佩吉 我们给你发这些隧道的录音 |
[24:02] | Then I’ll walk you through isolating the sound | 然后我教你在我的音频软件上 |
[24:04] | on my audio software | 把声音隔离出来 |
[24:06] | and then Jill will tell us which way Daniel went. | 然后吉尔会告诉我们丹尼尔走向了哪边 |
[24:09] | Into the dark. | 向黑暗前进 |
[24:10] | Uh, wait. | 等一下 |
[24:11] | Perhaps we do each tunnel together. | 或许我们一起来录每条隧道的音频 |
[24:13] | Three recordings of the same audio could yield a more accurate… | 三段一样的录音会得出一个更加准确的 |
[24:16] | No time to be a scaredy-wuss. | 现在可没时间让你当胆小鬼 |
[24:28] | I don’t know why a bear would use a tunnel as a rest stop, | 我不懂一只熊为什么会把隧道当做休息站 |
[24:32] | but that’s what it feels like I just stepped in. | 但感觉我好像踩到了熊屎 |
[24:34] | Okay, I’ve uploaded the audio files. | 好了 我已经上传了这些音频文件 |
[24:37] | Here’s Sylvester’s. | 这是希尔维斯特的 |
[24:38] | …but that’s what it feels like I just stepped in. | 但感觉就像我刚进来那样 |
[24:40] | Okay, play it again without Sly. | 好吧 除去希尔的声音再播放一遍 |
[24:41] | That means taking out the red sound wave. | 那就是把红色声波去掉 |
[24:45] | …but that’s… | 但那是 |
[24:48] | Voices, passengers. | 乘客们的声音 |
[24:49] | That should lead to the station concourse. | 那应该是通往车站大堂 |
[24:51] | He wouldn’t have gone towards people. | 他不会走去人多的地方 |
[24:53] | Okay, then | 好的 那就 |
[24:54] | call up Toby’s tunnel. | 播放托比那条隧道的录音 |
[24:56] | All right, fun facts about tunnels. | 有关隧道的趣闻 |
[24:57] | Tunnel of Love, | 《爱情隧道》 |
[24:58] | 1987 Bruce Springsteen album, | 布鲁斯·斯普林斯汀1987年的专辑 |
[25:00] | tunnel vision, a sight defect, | 隧道视觉 一种视觉缺陷 |
[25:01] | – the Chunnel… – You’re yammering. | -英吉利海峡隧道 -你在哀嚎 |
[25:03] | Who’s the scaredy-wuss now? | 现在看来谁是胆小鬼 |
[25:05] | Okay, I’ve isolated Toby’s voice. | 好了 我屏蔽了托比的声音 |
[25:08] | I’m hearing a whooshing sound. | 我现在听到了呼呼声 |
[25:09] | Water. | 是水声 |
[25:11] | Daniel would follow water. | 丹尼尔会跟着水走 |
[25:12] | Toby’s tunnel. Let’s go. | 就是托比那条隧道 走吧 |
[25:15] | He can’t swim | 他不会游泳 |
[25:16] | or gauge how treacherous water could be. | 也搞不清水有多危险 |
[25:17] | – If he ends up in the wrong place… – Even if he does, | -如果他走错了地方 -就算走错了 |
[25:20] | he wouldn’t go in immediately. | 他也不会马上下水 |
[25:22] | But he would go in eventually. | 但是时间长了他还是会下去的 |
[25:24] | Ralph? | 拉尔夫 |
[25:25] | I’ll work on the U-Dogs. | 我去研究U型热狗了 |
[25:30] | He’s trying to help, he’s just… | 他本意是想帮忙的 他就是有点 |
[25:32] | Different? | 与众不同 |
[25:33] | I know. | 我知道的 |
[25:34] | And thank God for it. | 幸亏如此 |
[25:36] | He’s been a gift to Daniel. | 他是上天给丹尼尔的礼物 |
[25:38] | He’s the only kid at school | 学校里的孩子只有他一个 |
[25:39] | who makes an effort with my son. | 愿意帮助我儿子 |
[25:41] | Who isn’t scared of him. | 只有他不怕我儿子 |
[25:43] | And Daniel’s told me all about Ralph. | 丹尼尔经常和我提起拉尔夫 |
[25:47] | You have a wonderful boy who doesn’t judge people | 你儿子太棒了 他不因为别人 |
[25:50] | who are different. | 与众不同就去评头论足 |
[25:51] | Oh, well, he’s-he’s spent a great deal of time | 他经常和一些 |
[25:53] | with people who are different. | 与众不同的人在一起 |
[25:54] | People who might have their challenges | 他们也有自身需要克服的问题 |
[25:56] | but, at their core, | 但是他们的本质 |
[25:57] | they’re really gentle souls. | 都是很善良的人 |
[26:01] | – Freeze, dirtbag. – Move an inch and you’re ventilated. | -人渣 别动 -动一下就把你射穿 |
[26:04] | You Calvin Hollowell? | 你就是卡尔文·霍洛韦尔 |
[26:04] | Calvin the Chemist? | 人称化学家卡尔文 |
[26:05] | No, he’s Calvin the Cobbler. | 不是 他是工匠卡尔文 |
[26:06] | The guy’s holding a beaker. | 这家伙拿着烧杯呢 |
[26:08] | Shut up. | 闭嘴吧 |
[26:12] | That your handiwork? | 这是你的手艺 |
[26:13] | Guns are not my thing. | 我不和枪支打交道 |
[26:14] | Lie to us again, and I’ll figure out the exact chemicals you used | 再撒谎 我就把你溶解手枪序列号用的 |
[26:17] | to dissolve that serial number off that pistol, | 化学试剂全部分析出来 |
[26:19] | cook up a batch and put your hand in it. | 造出一批 再把你的手放进去 |
[26:25] | Just airing out this dump. | 就是给这个垃圾堆通通风 |
[26:28] | The guys who hired you to do the gun work, where do we find them? | 到哪里可以找到雇你处理手枪的那些人 |
[26:31] | No idea, they found me. | 不知道 是他们上门来找我的 |
[26:33] | They tell you why they wanted | 他们有没有告诉你为什么 |
[26:34] | – the gun wiped clean? – They didn’t talk much. | -要把序列号抹掉 -他们话不多 |
[26:36] | And what other work have you done for them? | 你还帮他们处理什么了 |
[26:38] | Dissolved the rifling on the barrel of a sniper rifle. | 把一把狙击步枪枪管上的膛线熔掉了 |
[26:41] | So it had a completely smooth bore? | 所以彻底变成了滑膛枪 |
[26:43] | Why? That ruins accuracy. | 为什么 这样枪就完全打不准了 |
[26:44] | Like I care. They pay, I do it. | 我管那么多呢 拿人钱财替人办事 |
[26:46] | Get your cell. | 把你手机拿来 |
[26:47] | I want whatever number they called you from last. | 我要看他们以前给你打电话的号码 |
[26:49] | And we’re watching you. | 我们监视着你的一举一动 |
[26:52] | What? This place is full of toxins. | 怎么了 这屋里全是有毒的东西 |
[26:58] | The water, do you hear it? | 水声 你听见了吗 |
[27:01] | It’s not open water, thank God. | 不是开阔水面 谢天谢地 |
[27:03] | It’s this enclosed pipe | 是通向这栋大楼的 |
[27:05] | running into this building. | 封闭管道 |
[27:08] | Montague’s Wheat Ale and Stout Brewery. | 蒙塔古麦酒黑啤酿造厂 |
[27:11] | Well, it must be their brewing water. | 一定是他们酿酒用的水 |
[27:12] | All right, let’s check it out. | 好吧 我们去看看 |
[27:17] | – Daniel? – Daniel? | -丹尼尔 -丹尼尔 |
[27:21] | Um, guys? | 各位 |
[27:29] | Oh, boy. | 天啊 |
[27:31] | What do you mean he’s walking the edge of an open grain silo? | 他在沿着敞开的谷仓边走是什么意思 |
[27:34] | Oh, my God, | 我的天啊 |
[27:35] | he’s found a vestibular playground. | 他找到一个前庭运动场 |
[27:37] | He likes to balance on the edge of things. | 他喜欢在物体边缘保持平衡 |
[27:39] | He’ll run around the edge of a pool | 他喜欢在水池边跑圈 |
[27:41] | without fear of falling because | 他在努力保持平衡的时候不怕掉下去 |
[27:42] | when he’s trying to keep balance his mind is calm. | 因为他的头脑很平静 |
[27:45] | All right, this is good. If he falls in, he won’t drown. | 还好 如果他掉下去不会淹死 |
[27:46] | No, it’s actually very bad. | 不是这样的 情况其实很严重 |
[27:48] | Silo deaths are common. | 掉进谷仓而死很常见 |
[27:49] | You fall in, the grain shifts and you get sucked under. | 一旦掉下去谷粒移动位置你就被吸下去了 |
[27:51] | The weight on your lungs pushes air out | 压在肺部的重量让人窒息的速度 |
[27:53] | – faster than water. – It’s essentially a dry drowning. | -比水还快 -本质上是干性溺水 |
[27:55] | It happens fast. | 发生速度很快 |
[27:59] | Mercenary coming off the rafters. | 雇佣兵从房梁上过来了 |
[28:01] | Oh, this is very bad news. Okay, okay. | 情况危急 好吧 好吧 |
[28:07] | Get away from him. | 离他远点 |
[28:09] | It’s okay, Daniel. You’re all right. | 没事的 丹尼尔 不会有事的 |
[28:12] | Kid, just give me the tablet and I’ll leave you alone. | 孩子 把平板给我 我就不会伤害你 |
[28:17] | He’s gonna fall. | 他要掉下去了 |
[28:18] | Daniel, just give him what he wants. | 丹尼尔 他要什么就给他什么 |
[28:20] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[28:21] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[28:22] | Come on, you can give it to me. | 拜托 给我吧 |
[28:23] | Just give me the backpack. | 把背包给我就行 |
[28:25] | There you go. There you go. | 这就对了 这就对了 |
[28:31] | Daniel! | 丹尼尔 |
[28:36] | I’m going in. I’m going in. | 我要下去 我要下去 |
[28:38] | Walt, you jump in without a plan, | 沃特 你冒然跳进去 |
[28:39] | your weight just pulls you both under. | 你的重量会让你俩都沉下去 |
[28:40] | Daniel, quick, take a deep breath. | 丹尼尔 快 深吸一口气 |
[28:42] | We will get you out. | 我们会救你出来 |
[28:52] | Healthy 12 year-old with a full set of lungs. | 健康的12岁小孩 双肺健全 |
[28:54] | He’s got 80 seconds. | 他能撑80秒 |
[28:55] | Paige, start a countdown. | 佩吉 开始倒计时 |
[28:56] | We need to create a pulley system. | 我们得制造一个滑轮系统 |
[28:57] | I’ll gonna go in, you two pull us out. | 我进去 你们俩把我们拉上来 |
[28:59] | With the weight of the grain pushing down on you, | 以谷物施加在你身上的重量来看 |
[29:00] | if we don’t yank you out properly, | 如果我们不采取合适的方式拉你上来 |
[29:01] | we sever your spinal cord. | 就会弄断你的脊椎 |
[29:03] | Then do it properly. | 那就采取合适的方式 |
[29:04] | Okay, we can use the ropes from the sign, | 我们可以用标语上的绳子 |
[29:06] | a-and the kegs for counterweight. | 用小桶来平衡重量 |
[29:07] | Let’s go! | 开始吧 |
[29:08] | 66 seconds. | 还有66秒 |
[29:13] | Most of the stress on your shoulders and glutes, | 大部分压力都位于肩膀和臀部 |
[29:15] | two of the larger sets of musculature in the body. | 这是人体中两处较大的肌肉组织 |
[29:17] | Okay. | 好的 |
[29:18] | You need to grab the kid from behind, under the shoulders | 你得从后面抱住孩子 从他的肩膀下穿过 |
[29:20] | for even weight distribution. | 用来平衡重量分布 |
[29:21] | 31 seconds. | 还有31秒 |
[29:22] | Hurry! | 快点 |
[29:23] | Get in there. In 28 seconds we pull you out, | 你进去后28秒我们会拉你们出来 |
[29:24] | and you better be holding Daniel when we do. | 那时候你最好是抱住了丹尼尔 |
[29:26] | Okay. | 好的 |
[29:31] | He’s lighter than you, | 他比你轻 |
[29:31] | he won’t be at the bottom, feel around by your knees, | 不会在最底下 在你的膝盖周围感受一下 |
[29:34] | that’s probably where he stopped sinking. | 他可能就沉到那个位置 |
[29:35] | Copy that. | 知道了 |
[29:36] | Okay, deep breath, buddy. | 好了 深吸一口气 伙计 |
[29:44] | They’ll never get him. | 他们救不了他 |
[29:45] | There’s no time. | 没时间了 |
[29:46] | There is time. There’s 19 seconds. | 还有时间 还有19秒 |
[29:48] | That’s all Walter needs. | 对沃特来说足够了 |
[29:49] | We drop the kegs, | 把桶扔下去 |
[29:50] | there’s a good chance we maim Walter | 我们很可能会把沃特搞残废 |
[29:51] | and don’t get Daniel out. | 而且还救不出丹尼尔 |
[29:52] | That’s why you’re gonna push the kegs over. | 所以由你来把桶推过去 |
[29:54] | Ten seconds. | 还有10秒 |
[29:55] | I don’t see any movement. | 我没看到动静 |
[29:57] | I don’t feel good about this. | 情况不妙 |
[29:59] | Maybe they’re out of air. Maybe we should pull ’em up now. | 可能他们没空气了 也许我们得现在拉他们上来 |
[30:00] | And what if he doesn’t have ahold of the kid yet? | 如果他还没抱住孩子呢 |
[30:02] | Two seconds. | 还有2秒 |
[30:03] | Screw it, drop the kegs! | 不管了 把桶扔下去 |
[30:08] | – What the hell? – The downward pressure of the grain | -搞什么 -谷物的向下压力 |
[30:10] | was more than we realized. | 比我们想得更大 |
[30:11] | We need a bigger counterweight. | 我们得用更大的平衡装置 |
[30:12] | They’re out of air, Sly, | 他们没空气了 希尔 |
[30:13] | give ’em the damn counterweight. | 赶紧去平衡 |
[30:14] | Oh, man. | 豁出去了 |
[30:25] | We did it! They’re out! | 成功了 他们出来了 |
[30:36] | It’s okay, Daniel. It’s okay. | 没事了 丹尼尔 没事了 |
[30:44] | He’s scared but unhurt. | 他吓坏了 不过没受伤 |
[30:49] | Maybe these will help. | 这或许能帮上忙 |
[30:52] | I think these belong to you, Daniel. | 这是你的吧 丹尼尔 |
[31:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:10] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[31:13] | LAPD’s got nothing, and Homeland’s coming up blank. | 纽约警局和国土安全部都没有消息 |
[31:15] | We got mercenaries in this city | 雇佣兵在城市里流窜 |
[31:16] | and we don’t know what they’re up to. | 我们却不知道他们有什么图谋 |
[31:18] | All we know is they have a tablet they’re willing to kill for, | 只知道他们有一个不惜一切都要得到的平板 |
[31:20] | and a sniper rifle with a smoothed-out barrel. | 还有一把滑膛狙击步枪 |
[31:22] | Which I’ve been thinking about. | 我一直在思考这件事 |
[31:23] | Let me float a crazy theory. | 我有个疯狂的想法 |
[31:25] | You wouldn’t make that kind of weapon unless you know | 一般情况下不会用这种武器 |
[31:27] | you can get your hands on smart bullets. | 除非你能弄到智能子弹 |
[31:29] | How? They robbed the DARPA lab? | 怎么弄 他们抢劫了先进研究项目局的实验室吗 |
[31:31] | Something tells me I’m not going to like smart bullets | 我有种预感 一旦他们解释了智能子弹是什么 |
[31:33] | once they’re explained to me. | 我会很不喜欢 |
[31:34] | Good assumption. | 预感挺准 |
[31:35] | They’re GPS, laser-guided, | 它们有定位系统 由激光制导 |
[31:36] | experimental and illegal. | 实验性武器 并且是非法的 |
[31:38] | Once they lock in on a specific point, | 一旦锁定了一个目标 |
[31:40] | they will reach that point, | 就一定会击中 |
[31:41] | even if they have to go around buildings, | 即使要绕过建筑物 |
[31:43] | moving objects, whatever. | 或者是移动物体之类的 |
[31:44] | They have their own directional system, | 它们有自己的定向系统 |
[31:46] | so they don’t need rifling in the gun they’re fired from. | 因此不需要膛线 |
[31:48] | That could be why they needed the tablet. | 这可能是他们需要平板的原因 |
[31:49] | The tablet could have the targeting software for the smart bullets. | 平板上应该有智能子弹的导向系统 |
[31:53] | Look at this. | 你看 |
[31:56] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:57] | He opened his mapping app. | 他打开了地图应用 |
[31:59] | He put a pin in the Jenderman building downtown. Why? | 标志了市区的杰德曼楼 为什么 |
[32:04] | I opened their tablet. | 我打开了他们的平板 |
[32:05] | Ralph’s trick. | 用了拉尔夫的小技巧 |
[32:07] | I showed him what you taught me. | 我把你教我的告诉他了 |
[32:12] | “Their” tablet, meaning S6? | “他们的”平板 指的是S6的吗 |
[32:15] | File had date. Today. | 文件上有日期 是今天 |
[32:17] | He opened a file on their tablet with today’s date. | 他打开了他们平板上一个有今天日期的文件 |
[32:21] | That’s where he found the building. | 他就是在那里面发现这栋楼的 |
[32:22] | If they’re using modified weaponries and smart bullets, | 如果他们使用改装过的武器和智能子弹 |
[32:24] | we’re talking about an assassination, | 我们现在说的就是一场暗杀行动了 |
[32:26] | and this building is where it’s gonna go down. | 而那栋楼就是目标所在地点 |
[32:41] | It’s after 5:00; it’s closed for the day. | 现在已经过了5点了 这栋楼关闭了 |
[32:43] | I’m on the lock! | 我来开锁 |
[32:45] | Somewhere in this vicinity | 在这里周边的区域 |
[32:46] | is a very specific location | 有一处极为特定的地点 |
[32:48] | that can only be seen from this building | 可以从这栋楼里透过 |
[32:50] | through windows and non-opaque glass. | 窗户或者透光玻璃看到那里 |
[32:52] | But even without a direct shot, | 但即使无法直接命中目标 |
[32:53] | the bullet can still pinpoint a geographic target. | 智能子弹仍然可以定位一个地理目标 |
[32:56] | The bullet will get where it’s told to go. | 子弹会飞向指定的地点 |
[32:58] | The problem is, | 问题是 |
[32:58] | there’s a million different windows and locales | 从那栋楼里可以看到上百万个 |
[33:00] | that can be seen from that building. | 不同的窗户和地点 |
[33:02] | And that’s why you have to get in. | 所以你们必须进到楼里 |
[33:03] | Yeah, I’m going as fast as I can. | 是的 我在最快速度开锁了 |
[33:07] | Hey, fellas. | 伙计们 |
[33:08] | Remember that Diaz rally we’ve been dodging all day? | 还记得我们这一整天都在躲的那个迪亚兹集会吗 |
[33:11] | Where is it? | 地点在哪 |
[33:12] | The One Wilton Building. Three blocks from where you are. | 威尔顿一号楼 离你们那三个街区 |
[33:14] | I’ve got a live feed of it up now. | 我现在打开了那里的直播信号 |
[33:17] | It’s about to end. | 集会快结束了 |
[33:18] | Meaning the candidate will be leaving for his motorcade soon. | 意味着候选人马上将要离开会场回到车队里了 |
[33:20] | That’s the perfect time to take him out. | 那是暗杀他的绝佳时机 |
[33:22] | If he is, in fact, the target. | 如果他 确实是 暗杀目标的话 |
[33:23] | One Wilton is due east of this building | 威尔顿一号在这栋建筑的东边 |
[33:25] | with the Hidoko Tower between it. | 中间隔着海达克塔 |
[33:27] | Hidoko has a clear glass atrium which would allow the shooter | 海达克塔有个透明玻璃的中庭 这让狙击手 |
[33:31] | to zero in on Diaz’s motorcade, | 得以瞄准迪亚兹的车队 |
[33:34] | pull the trigger, run off | 按下扳机 |
[33:35] | without anyone knowing where the shot came from! | 在无人得知枪击方位的情况下逃离 |
[33:37] | I’m in! | 锁打开了 |
[33:38] | Paige, you contact Homeland. | 佩吉 你去联系国土安全部 |
[33:39] | Tell them to reach Diaz’s security team. | 告诉他们去联系迪亚兹的安保团队 |
[33:42] | They cannot leave the building. | 他们不能离开那栋楼 |
[33:44] | I’m gonna go get this bastard. | 我要去抓住这个混蛋 |
[33:45] | I’m coming with you. | 我跟你一起 |
[33:45] | No. You’re gonna stay put. | 不 你待着别动 |
[33:46] | You’ve been acting strange today. | 你今天的举止一直很怪异 |
[33:53] | I think that speech went well. | 演进行得很顺利 |
[33:57] | Sir, I’m gonna need you to wait here. | 阁下 我得让你先在这等一会 |
[33:58] | I just received word there may be an attempt on your life. | 我刚收到消息有人可能企图刺杀你 |
[34:17] | You pull that trigger, I’ll pull mine. | 你敢按下扳机我就开枪 |
[34:20] | Guys, I have him trapped | 伙计们 我把他困在了 |
[34:21] | on the east side of the tenth floor. | 十楼东侧 |
[34:23] | East side of the tenth floor? | 十楼东侧 |
[34:25] | From that angle, | 从那个角度射击的话 |
[34:26] | he wouldn’t have a clear visual of the motorcade. | 他没法清楚看到车队 |
[34:28] | It doesn’t make sense. | 这说不通 |
[34:34] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[34:36] | Diaz isn’t the target. | 迪亚兹不是刺杀目标 |
[34:38] | It’s much worse than that. | 要比那糟得多 |
[34:49] | He doesn’t have an angle on the motorcade, he’s gonna take out | 他并没有瞄准车队的可用角度 他是要摧毁 |
[34:51] | the building’s backup propane generator. | 那栋楼的备用丙烷发电机 |
[34:53] | It will take out the bottom floor of the building, | 这会摧毁整个一楼 |
[34:55] | and everyone in it. | 和在里面的所有人 |
[34:56] | There’s hundreds of people at that rally. | 集会现场有上百人 |
[34:58] | I know I said to keep him inside, | 我知道我刚说要让他待在里面 |
[34:59] | but you need to get everyone out of that building. | 但你现在需要让所有人离开那栋楼 |
[35:02] | I know it’s contradictory, but you need to listen to me. | 我知道这自相矛盾 但你得听我的 |
[35:05] | Just take your hands off that weapon. | 双手离开武器 |
[35:06] | I see your finger so much as move, I fire. | 我只要看到你手指动一下 我就开枪 |
[35:16] | I’m at the target. | 我抵达目标了 |
[35:23] | I have eyes on the building. | 我正盯着大楼 |
[35:24] | Diaz is still in the blast zone. | 迪亚兹还在爆炸区域里 |
[35:26] | Take the shot. | 开枪 |
[35:26] | Don’t do it. | 别开枪 |
[35:29] | He fired; he fired the smart bullet! | 他开枪了 他发射了智能子弹 |
[35:31] | Shots fired! Everybody down! | 有枪击 所有人趴下 |
[35:49] | Blocked the bullet. | 子弹挡下了 |
[35:50] | We have Diaz to thank for it. | 我们得感谢迪亚兹 |
[36:04] | Guy I shot | 我射中的那家伙 |
[36:05] | is willing to dish on his S6 buddies | 愿意供出他在S6的同伙 |
[36:07] | and the people who hired them, | 以及雇佣他们的人 |
[36:09] | if prosecutors go for life over capital punishment. | 如果检方起诉他终身监禁而不是死刑 |
[36:14] | It was good work. | 干得漂亮 |
[36:14] | Same to you. | 你也是 |
[36:15] | Same to all of us. | 我们大家都干得漂亮 |
[36:16] | Scorpion saved a young boy, stopped an assassination– | 今天天蝎救下了一个小男孩 阻止了一场暗杀 |
[36:18] | that was a full day. | 真是充实的一天 |
[36:22] | Hey, good work today, kiddo. | 今天干得漂亮 孩子 |
[36:24] | Um, yeah. Okay, thanks. | 是啊 好的 谢谢 |
[36:35] | What’s up with your girl today? | 你女朋友今天怎么了 |
[36:36] | Happy? What do you mean? | 乐乐 你是什么意思 |
[36:38] | She’s weird… off. | 她好奇怪 |
[36:40] | Not your usual weird and off. | 不是你平常那种奇怪 |
[36:42] | Something different. | 有点不寻常 |
[36:43] | Who knows? | 谁知道 |
[36:45] | Look, I’m focused on my puzzle, | 我正在专心解谜 |
[36:46] | so unless you can tell me who the 50th emperor of Rome was, | 除非你能告诉我罗马第五十位国王是谁 |
[36:49] | please be on your way. | 否则赶紧走 |
[36:50] | Wait. It’s Numerian. | 等等 是努梅里安 |
[36:51] | Oh, boy. I’m so smart. | 天哪 我太聪明了 |
[36:53] | Thank you so much and good luck in the election. | 非常感谢 竞选顺利 |
[36:56] | Well, that is a… A very grateful candidate. | 真是 一个满心感激的候选人 |
[37:03] | Look at this. | 瞧瞧这个 |
[37:04] | More gratitude. | 又来感谢信了 |
[37:06] | Dear individual team members, | 亲爱的队友们 |
[37:09] | your efforts in support of Scorpion | 你们为天蝎做出的努力 |
[37:11] | are valued and appreciated. | 十分珍贵 我很感激 |
[37:13] | It is in all our best interests that you keep up the good work. | 继续这样好好工作对我们都有好处 |
[37:17] | Cordially, Walter. | 你们诚恳的 沃特 |
[37:19] | You’re all very welcome. | 不客气 |
[37:22] | Never been so moved. | 真感动 |
[37:24] | It’s an improvement. | 有进步 |
[37:27] | Oh, it’s Jill. | 是吉尔 |
[37:28] | Hi. | 你好 |
[37:30] | Uh, guys, Daniel wants to video chat. | 各位 丹尼尔想和大家视频聊天 |
[37:39] | Okay, they’re good to go. | 好的 可以开始了 |
[37:40] | Okay, honey. Go ahead. | 好的 宝贝 开始吧 |
[37:44] | Hello. I want to thank you for helping me today. | 大家好 感谢大家今天对我的帮助 |
[37:48] | For saving my life, | 你们不仅救了我 |
[37:49] | and especially for understanding | 而且理解我 |
[37:51] | that even though it might not look like it, | 相信虽然看起来不可信 |
[37:54] | there’s a person and mind inside of me. | 但是内心里我是个有思维的人 |
[37:57] | I have always felt like an outsider, | 我一直觉得自己游离人群之外 |
[38:00] | but you taught me that when outsiders work together, | 但你们让我知道了当不合群的人合作时 |
[38:03] | anything is possible. | 一切皆有可能 |
[38:04] | Thank you Team Scorpion. | 谢谢你们 天蝎 |
[38:07] | Thank you, Daniel. Good-bye. | 谢谢 丹尼尔 再见 |
[38:14] | Actually, my text was inadequate. | 其实 我的短信还有些没写 |
[38:17] | A more fitting evaluation would be that | 更合适的话应该是 |
[38:19] | you’re incredible teammates… | 你们是很棒的队友 |
[38:22] | and when we work together, | 当我们一起合作时 |
[38:27] | anything’s possible. | 一切皆有可能 |
[38:29] | Way to piggyback, Walt. | 抄袭得不错 沃特 |
[38:41] | The water still lies, add 50. | 水依然横流 加五十 |
[38:45] | The Roman numeral for 50 is “L”, so… | 第五十个罗马字母是L 所以是 |
[38:49] | Water plus “L”… | 水加L |
[39:04] | It’s you? | 是你 |
[39:09] | Toby, please. | 托比 拜托 |
[39:09] | Walter and Happy are not married– | 沃特和乐乐绝不会是夫妻 |
[39:15] | No way. | 不会吧 |
[39:21] | You married Happy. | 你娶过乐乐 |
[39:24] | You son of a bitch. | 你个混蛋 |
[39:26] | Okay, okay, okay, okay. | 好了好了 |
[39:29] | I’m gonna kill you. | 我要杀了你 |
[39:30] | Get up here, get up here. | 起来 起来 |
[39:33] | It was strictly for my green card. | 我只是为了拿绿卡 |
[39:35] | There was nothing romantic about it. | 与爱情无关 |
[39:36] | You could have told me days ago. I have been suffering. | 你应该早点告诉我的 让我郁闷这么久 |
[39:39] | Your reaction is the reason why I stayed silent. | 就是因为你的反应我才没说 |
[39:41] | I did not see this coming. | 这我真是没想到 |
[39:42] | Once Cabe lets me go, I am on you like a honey badger. | 凯布一旦放开我 我就直接扑倒你 |
[39:45] | Stop! It was six years ago. | 够了 那都是六年前了 |
[39:47] | His visa was up. | 他的护照快过期了 |
[39:48] | He was a friend in need. | 他是我朋友 需要帮助 |
[39:51] | If I divorce him now, | 如果我现在和他离婚 |
[39:52] | before he has citizenship, he’ll be deported. | 他还拿不到公民身份 就要被驱逐出境了 |
[39:55] | Walter’s gone, Scorpion over. | 沃特走了 天蝎也就完了 |
[39:58] | So you just have to wait about two years | 所以你还得再等两年 |
[40:00] | until I get my citizenship, | 直到我拿到公民身份 |
[40:01] | and then you can get married. | 然后你们就可以结婚了 |
[40:02] | Two years? | 两年 |
[40:04] | Yeah. About that, Walter… | 关于这事 沃特 |
[40:06] | I don’t want to get you kicked out of the country, | 我不想让你被驱逐出境 |
[40:08] | I don’t want to mess up the team, | 也不想毁掉团队 |
[40:09] | but I kind of need that divorce now. | 但我确实需要现在离婚 |
[40:13] | W-w-w-wait… why the rush all of a sudden? | 等等 为什么突然要离婚 |
[40:15] | W-w-we-we’ve been waiting years. | 我 我们都等了这么多年了 |
[40:17] | ‘Cause she’s in love, jackass. | 因为她坠入了爱河 白痴 |
[40:19] | Oh, man. | 天哪 |
[40:20] | That’s not the reason. | 不是因为这个 |
[40:23] | But I think I know why she was acting so odd at the Chemist’s. | 但我终于理解了在药剂师那她怎么那么怪 |
[40:28] | I need to be able to marry Toby, | 我需要和托比结婚 |
[40:31] | Walter… | 沃特 |
[40:34] | …because I’m pregnant. | 因为我怀孕了 |