时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | And, Happy Quinn, do you take this man | 乐乐·奎恩 你是否愿与此人 |
[00:04] | to have and to hold, for better or worse, | 相随相伴 无论顺境或逆境 |
[00:07] | richer or poorer, | 富有或贫穷 |
[00:08] | in sickness and health, for as long as you both shall live? | 疾病或健康 直至死亡将你们分开 |
[00:12] | – Sure. – By the power vested in me, | -嗯 -仅凭我所被赋予的权力 |
[00:15] | I pronounce you husband and wife. | 我宣布你们结为夫妇 |
[00:17] | Okay, then. | 那好吧 |
[00:22] | You may kiss the bride. | 你可以吻新娘了 |
[00:24] | Oh, right. | 对了 |
[00:25] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[00:30] | So you did kiss her! | 那你吻她了 |
[00:31] | – It’s not like we enjoyed it. – Exactly. | -我们又没有很享受 -是啊 |
[00:33] | – It was gross. – Come on. | -感觉很恶心 -不是吧 |
[00:35] | I don’t want to hear any more. | 我不想再听了 |
[00:36] | I just want to focus on convincing the INS | 我只想专心说服移民局 |
[00:37] | that your marriage is not a fraud. | 你们的婚姻不是欺诈 |
[00:39] | ‘Cause the sooner you get your citizenship, | 因为你越早入籍 |
[00:40] | sooner you get divorced, sooner we can tie the knot, | 你们就越早能离婚 我们就越早能结婚 |
[00:43] | and give a legit home to the genius bun in Happy’s baby oven. | 给乐乐肚子里的小天才一个合法的家 |
[00:45] | It’s going to be okay. | 不会有事的 |
[00:53] | Our honeymoon album. | 我们的蜜月相册 |
[00:56] | It’s… Tahiti! | 是…大溪地 |
[00:58] | We used Photoshop. | 我们用了PS |
[00:59] | INS couldn’t tell six years ago when we were first vetted, | 六年前我们首次被审查时移民局就没看出来 |
[01:02] | so we’ll be able to dupe them again. | 所以我们能再骗他们一次 |
[01:04] | There’s no joy. | 毫无喜悦 |
[01:05] | There’s no emotion. | 毫无情感 |
[01:06] | Who was your INS case worker, Mr. Magoo? | 你们的移民局案件专员是谁 脱线先生吗 |
[01:08] | Mr. Haverbrook. He was 82. | 哈弗布鲁克先生 他当时82了 |
[01:10] | We were one of his last cases before he retired. | 我们是他退休前最后的案子之一 |
[01:12] | He had cataracts. | 他有白内障 |
[01:14] | Talk to my insurance carrier; it’s all covered. | 跟我的保险公司谈 都涵盖的 |
[01:16] | Well, you found the mess, now you clean it up. | 是你发现的问题 你自己处理 |
[01:20] | Proctologist? | 直肠科医生吗 |
[01:21] | 24-hour plumber. | 24小时水管工 |
[01:22] | Pipe in my kitchen burst water everywhere | 我厨房的水管爆了 水漫得到处是 |
[01:24] | and now they found a rupture in the main line going to my house. | 现在他们又在通往我家的主管上发现了开裂 |
[01:27] | Is that why you’re here on a Friday night? | 所以你周五晚上待在这儿吗 |
[01:28] | Nope! Sly mentioned that you picked up a private job | 不 希尔说你们接了 |
[01:31] | at the Los Angeles Museum of Science and History. | 洛杉矶科学历史博物馆的私活儿 |
[01:34] | There’s a couple of traveling exhibits I want to see: | 我想去看看那里的几件巡游展品 |
[01:37] | Birds of Prey and Weaponry Pavilion. | 猛禽和武器馆 |
[01:40] | How’d you pull off getting to do it at night | 你怎么说服他们晚上去 |
[01:41] | away from the crowds and tourists? | 避开成群游客的 |
[01:43] | The imaging equipment that we’re using requires us | 我们要用的成像仪器需要我们 |
[01:45] | to turn off the security sensors in the facility, | 关闭馆内的安保传感器 |
[01:48] | or it will interfere with our readings. | 否则会干扰我们的读数 |
[01:50] | If we did it in the day and | 如果我们白天去 |
[01:52] | someone knew that the security was off, then– | 又被人知道安保系统关闭了 |
[01:54] | Someone could walk off with a priceless artifact. Copy. | 可能会有人趁机偷走无价之宝 懂了 |
[01:59] | Too much pizza? | 匹萨吃多了 |
[02:00] | No, Happy’s had morning sickness and I’m feeling sympathy pains. | 不 乐乐晨吐 我是感同身受 |
[02:03] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[02:05] | You want your stomach to hurt? I can make it hurt for real. | 你想肚子疼吗 我可以叫你真疼 |
[02:10] | Why the hostility? | 干吗对我这么冲 |
[02:12] | I’m sympathizing with your pain, | 我是在同情你的痛苦 |
[02:14] | which could be ameliorated | 而这本是可以改善的 |
[02:16] | if you’d just eat more foods high in iron and protein. | 你偏偏不肯吃含铁和蛋白质更高的食物 |
[02:18] | You’re micro-managing. | 你屁大点小事都关 |
[02:19] | ‘Cause I’m macro-worried! | 因为我非常担心 |
[02:21] | You are carrying the product of our love! | 你怀着我们的爱情结晶 |
[02:24] | Not to mention some vigorous whoopee-making, huh? | 更别提我们还那么激烈地”蹦床” |
[02:26] | He tried to get me to eat steak and eggs from Kevelsky’s this morning. | 他今早想逼我吃卡尔瓦斯基餐厅的牛排和鸡蛋 |
[02:29] | I can’t eat steak in the a.m. | 我不能一大早就吃牛排 |
[02:31] | It’s fuel for the growing seed I planted in your fertile pasture. | 是供我洒在你肥沃草地的种子生长的燃料 |
[02:34] | I’m done here. Follow me, | 我受够了 你敢跟来 |
[02:35] | and I’ll kick you in the place | 我就踢得你 |
[02:36] | that will end your seed-planting days forever. | 播种机永远坏掉 |
[02:40] | You see how ornery she is? | 看到她脾气多糟了吗 |
[02:43] | She doesn’t merely prefer to be married before the baby comes, | 她不仅希望能在宝宝出生前结婚 |
[02:47] | she has a very real psychological need | 她从心理上需要 |
[02:49] | to be married before that baby comes. | 在宝宝出生前结婚 |
[02:52] | I know what she wants. | 我知道她想要什么 |
[02:53] | Not what she wants. What she needs. | 不是想要 是需要 |
[02:56] | She grew up in a dozen orphanages and foster homes. | 她在十几个孤儿院和寄养家庭长大 |
[02:59] | Our child being born into a complete fully functioning | 我们的孩子生在完全正常 |
[03:02] | legally-bound family represents security. | 合法的家庭里 代表了安全 |
[03:06] | The thought of that not happening causes her intense stress, | 一想到这不可能 就让她压力巨大 |
[03:08] | and intense stress hurts the baby. | 巨大压力对宝宝有害 |
[03:11] | So you need to get your citizenship ASAP | 你需要立刻入籍 |
[03:13] | and divorce the mother of my child, | 然后跟我孩子的母亲离婚 |
[03:15] | so that I can marry her before the infant becomes an outfant. | 这样我才能赶在胎儿变成宝宝前跟她结婚 |
[03:19] | Maybe I could expedite matters. | 或许我能加速进程 |
[03:20] | Expedite what? How? | 怎么说 |
[03:22] | I ask the INS to expedite Walt’s citizenship application. | 我可以让移民局加速为沃特入籍 |
[03:27] | I can’t pull any strings per se, | 我并不能拉关系 |
[03:29] | ’cause his marriage is a sham. | 因为他的婚姻是骗局 |
[03:31] | If I get caught asking for a favor, my career is cooked. | 如果被人发现我求人帮忙 我就完了 |
[03:34] | – But? – But if I explain that | -但是呢 -但如果我解释说 |
[03:36] | Walt is a government contractor | 沃特是政府承包商 |
[03:37] | working on high-clearance international cases, | 承包权限要求高的国际案件 |
[03:40] | I could argue that he could get in and out of the country faster | 我可以辩称 如果他成为美国公民持美国护照 |
[03:44] | if he was a citizen carrying a U.S. passport. | 出入境时能更快点 |
[03:46] | They could move his paperwork to the front of the line. | 他们可以把他的案子移到最前面 |
[03:48] | Why am I just hearing about this now? | 为什么现在才告诉我 |
[03:52] | It’s risky. | 这样很冒险 |
[03:53] | Expedited review means extra scrutiny. | 快速审查会更严格 |
[03:57] | Extra scrutiny could uncover our marriage as bogus | 也就是说他们有可能会发现我们假婚 |
[04:00] | and get me deported, so the best move is to just wait it out, | 然后把我遣送出境 所以最好的办法就是等 |
[04:04] | so I get my citizenship through the normal channels. | 等我通过正常渠道拿到居民身份 |
[04:07] | So speeding things up was an option, but you didn’t | 本来有办法能加速 但你放弃了 |
[04:09] | consider it ’cause it could affect you negatively. | 因为担心会给你带来坏影响 |
[04:11] | How about me? | 那我呢 |
[04:12] | Or Happy? Or Tobias Merriweather Curtis Jr.? | 乐乐呢 小托拜厄斯·梅利韦瑟·柯蒂斯呢 |
[04:15] | – Merriweather? – It’s a family name. | -梅利韦瑟 -我的家族名 |
[04:17] | Once again, you’ve mastered the art of thinking only of yourself. | 你在只考虑自己的路上走出了新高度 |
[04:23] | He’s just upset. | 他只是有点难过 |
[04:37] | Call INS. Try to speed things up. | 给移民局打电话吧 加快点速度 |
[04:40] | Okay. If you say so. | 好吧 既然你都这么说了 |
[04:43] | Paige called. Ralph’s at the sitter, | 佩吉打来电话 拉尔夫有保姆照顾 |
[04:44] | she and Sly are headed to the museum. | 她跟希尔正在去博物馆的路上 |
[04:46] | Let’s hit it. | 我们出发吧 |
[04:47] | Maybe a case where no one’s shootin’ at us | 也许办一次不涉及枪林弹雨的案子 |
[04:49] | will take everybody’s mind off of things. | 能让大家都换个心情 |
[04:52] | What exactly are you doing at the museum, anyway? | 你们要去博物馆干什么 |
[04:55] | As you can see, | 正如你看到的 |
[04:57] | the decay on the pillar expanded rapidly over the past several weeks. | 过去几周里 石柱的腐坏速度加快了 |
[05:01] | Growth rate is 538%, but that’s just an estimate | 扩散率大约538% 这只是估算 |
[05:04] | because visitors in security film are blocking my view. | 因为摄像头里的游客挡了我的视线 |
[05:07] | Wish someone would block my view of you, Crocodile Dundee. | 真希望有人能把你挡住 鳄鱼先生 |
[05:10] | It’s ornithology wear. | 我穿的是鸟服 |
[05:12] | The Birds of Prey exhibit has a world-class | 猎鸟展里有一只训练过的顶级战隼 |
[05:14] | trained falcon named Reginald. | 名字叫作雷吉纳德 |
[05:15] | Trained birds are an abomination. | 驯服鸟类太可恶了 |
[05:17] | You really think that majestic creature wants to dance | 你真觉得那种高傲的动物 |
[05:18] | for the man every time the Pied Piper blows his flute? | 愿意为了花魔吹笛手吹出的音而跳舞吗 |
[05:20] | Pied Piper controlled rats. | 魔笛手是驯老鼠的 |
[05:22] | Whatever. You look like the man from Curious George. | 无所谓 你看着像《好奇猴乔治》里的人物 |
[05:23] | Guys, | 各位 |
[05:24] | maybe we can save this riveting conversation | 你们这么精彩的谈话 |
[05:26] | for after the job is done? Can we do that? | 能不能留到工作结束后 可以吗 |
[05:29] | – Yes. – I’m-I’m not sure. His outfit’s really awful. | -好 -说不好 他这衣服实在太丑了 |
[05:32] | You were saying, Ms. Stafford? | 你刚才说什么 斯塔福德女士 |
[05:34] | Well, um, we’ve had four archaeologists | 我们已经请了四位考古学家 |
[05:38] | give cursory visual exams to the piece. | 对这件藏品进行了简单外观检查 |
[05:40] | But none are certain what’s caused the decay, | 但是没人能确定腐坏原因是什么 |
[05:42] | nor are they willing to take samples | 他们不愿意取样 |
[05:44] | or work on the pillar, because it’s so fragile. | 也不愿直接操作 因为太脆弱了 |
[05:47] | Worried about lawsuits if they make it worse. | 他们担心适得其反会吃官司 |
[05:50] | Damn lawyers. | 该死的律师 |
[05:51] | Exactly. Scorpion’s the only group | 没错 只有天蝎这个团队 |
[05:54] | that’ll work without insurance coverage. | 才会在没保险的情况下工作 |
[05:56] | I’ve been trying to get them to let me buy insurance for two years. | 两年来我一直在劝他们让我买保险 |
[05:59] | Humans need insurance coverage. | 人类才需要保险来保障 |
[06:01] | We’re Scorpion. We don’t make mistakes. | 我们是天蝎 从不犯错 |
[06:03] | I can’t find my binoculars. | 我的双筒望远镜去哪了 |
[06:08] | Ms. Stafford, we can help solve your problem. | 斯塔福德女士 我们可以帮您解决问题 |
[06:10] | Digital tomography of the pillar will show exactly where | 做一个电子断层成像就能够看出 |
[06:13] | interior instability lies. | 内部不稳定因素在哪里 |
[06:15] | I’ll calculate its load-bearing capacity. | 我会计算它的承重能力 |
[06:17] | And a software we designed will let me engineer a rebuild. | 我们设计过一个软件 可以进行重建 |
[06:20] | And I’ll use six specialized biochemicals I mixed myself | 我会用六种特调生化试剂 |
[06:23] | to pinpoint what molds, bacteria, | 来确定问题源头是哪种霉菌 细菌 |
[06:25] | or polysaccharides are causing the problem. | 或是某种多糖体 |
[06:26] | Thousands of years ago, | 几千年前 |
[06:28] | fungi was used to adhere concrete, | 人们曾用真菌来粘合混凝土 |
[06:31] | and those spores could’ve been reactivated from L.A. Pollution, | 也许洛杉矶的污染让孢子复活了 |
[06:33] | Pacific salt air, or something else. | 或是受大西洋海风的影响 |
[06:35] | We’ll identify the issue and stop it from happening again. | 我们会查清问题所在并防止复发 |
[06:38] | Yes, we’re anxious for you to begin. | 好的 希望你们能尽快开始 |
[06:40] | Well, let’s get crack-a-lackin’. | 好 大家来探索发现吧 |
[06:41] | My Happy needs her sleep. | 我的乐乐还得早点睡觉 |
[06:43] | Before you do, a few things: | 开始之前 有几件事 |
[06:44] | as you know, the alarm system’s off | 为了方便你们用机器 |
[06:46] | so you can use your machinery. | 警戒安保系统已经关闭 |
[06:47] | You’ll be locked inside till morning. | 早上之前你们会被锁在里面 |
[06:49] | Interior security gates are engaged at every exit. | 每个出口都设置了安全门 |
[06:52] | But in case of emergency, | 如果发生紧急情况 |
[06:54] | the two guards have keys to let you out. | 两名警卫有钥匙能放你们出来 |
[06:57] | Finally, | 最后 |
[06:58] | this museum is full of irreplaceable pieces. | 这家博物馆里到处都是绝世藏品 |
[07:02] | Like Hebe, daughter of Hera and Zeus. | 比如青春女神 天后希拉和天神宙斯之女 |
[07:06] | It alone is worth over $10 million. | 光这一座就值一千多万美元 |
[07:09] | Please be careful. | 请千万小心 |
[07:10] | Everything will go smoothly. | 一切都会很顺利 |
[07:12] | Wonderful. Lockdown’s in 15 minutes. | 太好了 15分钟后封馆 |
[07:15] | So if there’s more equipment in your cars, get it now. | 如果车里还放着设备 请拿过来吧 |
[07:18] | Otherwise, see you in 12 hours. | 没有的话 那就12小时后见 |
[07:21] | Good luck… | 祝好运 |
[07:22] | and thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[07:26] | See you later, suckers. | 回头见了 倒霉鬼 |
[07:27] | I’m gonna go check out some weapons. | 我去看看武器 |
[07:29] | Damn it! | 该死的 |
[07:30] | I only got five of the six chemicals. | 六种生物试剂只加了五种 |
[07:31] | I forgot to mix the last one. | 我忘记把最后一种加进去了 |
[07:33] | What do you mean, you forgot? | 什么叫你忘记了 |
[07:34] | I packed a bottle of this indigestion medicine | 我带了一瓶这种治消化药水 |
[07:36] | ’cause I was gonna use its bismuth subsalicylate | 是因为我准备利用其中的碱式水杨酸铋 |
[07:38] | for a little kick to my potion. | 加在我的药剂中 |
[07:40] | I saw I had six bottles in the bag, my mind registered | 我看包里有六瓶 潜意识中就认为 |
[07:42] | I had what I needed when I really didn’t. | 我都准备齐全了 其实并没有 |
[07:45] | I’ve been a little distracted lately. My bad. | 我最近有点心不在焉 不好意思 |
[07:47] | I’ll drive you back to the garage | 我送你回车库 |
[07:49] | so you can whip up what you need. | 你再去拿你需要的东西 |
[07:50] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:55] | In case you get cold later… | 以防你觉得冷… |
[07:57] | Studies show that warm incuba… | 研究表明温暖的条件能… |
[07:58] | Toby, she’s fine. Come on, you’re holding everybody up. | 托比 她没事 你拖慢了大家的进度 |
[08:01] | Oh, I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[08:03] | Is something that I’m doing interfering with your life? | 我做了什么干涉到你生活的事了吗 |
[08:06] | Gee, I wonder how that feels. | 天 真想知道那是什么感受 |
[08:07] | I took it. Okay? Go. | 衣服我拿了 去吧 |
[08:09] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[08:10] | Go. | 去吧 |
[08:14] | Well, since we can’t do anything till Toby gets back | 既然托比回来之前我们什么都做不了 |
[08:17] | and you guys are setting up the DT scan, I was… | 你们又在设置DT扫描仪 我… |
[08:19] | You can go see the falcon. | 你可以去看猎鹰 |
[08:21] | Excelsior. | 精益求精 |
[08:24] | Lead aprons are heavy. | 铅防护板很重 |
[08:25] | Oh, yeah, speaking of which, | 说到这个 |
[08:26] | I will handle the scanner, and you wait in the hall. | 我来负责扫描仪 你在大厅里等着 |
[08:28] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[08:29] | Radiation and pregnancy… | 辐射和怀孕… |
[08:30] | Aren’t an issue for a low-level DT scan, | 对于低级DT扫描仪来说 |
[08:32] | when I take precautions. | 我做好防护措施后没有关系 |
[08:34] | I’ve already got one man in my life telling me what to do. | 已经有一个家伙成天对我指手画脚的了 |
[08:36] | I don’t need another. | 我不需要再来一个 |
[08:38] | Understood. | 明白了 |
[08:47] | Who’s a handsome boy? | 这个帅哥是谁呀 |
[08:49] | Reginald is! | 是雷吉纳德 |
[08:55] | Falco tinnunculus. | 红隼 |
[08:58] | Chestnut plumage, dark iris, yellow talons: | 栗色羽毛 黑色鸢尾 黄色爪子 |
[09:01] | just waiting to snatch up a little field mouse. | 迫不及待地想抓住小田鼠了 |
[09:05] | But you can’t snatch me up, no, ’cause… | 但是你抓不到我 因为… |
[09:07] | you’re in your little pokey. | 你被关在你的小笼子里 |
[09:12] | I was just kidding… Reggie. | 我开玩笑的 雷吉 |
[09:15] | Something wrong, buddy? | 出什么事了 伙计 |
[09:17] | That was a distress cry. | 那是求救信号 |
[09:18] | You hear something? | 你听到什么了 |
[09:22] | Don’t worry, fella, just sit tight, | 别担心 伙计 坐稳了 |
[09:24] | and I’m gonna get you some help. | 我找人来帮你 |
[09:47] | Sweet. | 真不错 |
[09:54] | Pardon me, sirs. Reginald is acting incredibly agitated. | 不好意思 先生们 雷吉纳德非常不安 |
[09:57] | I was just wondering if there’s perhaps an overnight | 我只是想问问有没有 |
[09:59] | veterinary service… | 午夜兽医服务… |
[10:04] | Injection marks? | 注射针孔 |
[10:07] | Cabe, do you copy? Cabe, do you hear me? | 凯布 收到吗 凯布 你听得到我说话吗 |
[10:09] | Cabe? | 凯布 |
[10:13] | Security footage. Phones? | 监控录像 电话 |
[10:19] | Someone must be using jammers to block our communication. | 肯定有人干扰了我们的通讯 |
[10:23] | We gotta get out of here. | 我们得离开这里 |
[10:25] | Okay, uh… | 好吧 |
[10:27] | Pardon me, fellas. Just looking for keys. | 不好意思 伙计们 我只是想找钥匙 |
[10:30] | Just looking for keys. Okay… | 只是想找钥匙 好吧… |
[10:34] | Oh… Okay, no keys. | 好吧 没有钥匙 |
[10:37] | This is bad. | 这可不妙 |
[10:45] | Sly? | 希尔 |
[10:59] | Cabe? | 凯布 |
[11:02] | Cabe, we have a problem. | 凯布 我们有麻烦了 |
[11:04] | Yeah, I kind of figured that out. | 是啊 我也发现了 |
[11:06] | What the heck is happening? | 出什么事了 |
[11:08] | The guards were drugged unconscious, | 守卫被注射药物昏迷不醒 |
[11:09] | and now you’re stockading people? | 现在你又把人绑在栅栏上 |
[11:11] | Oh, no, this guy didn’t have a gun. | 不 这家伙没有枪 |
[11:13] | You don’t break in to a place like this unarmed and alone. | 一般人可不会赤手空拳独自闯入这种地方 |
[11:16] | Which means he’s got friends in here that are strapped. | 也就是说他在这里还有同伙 |
[11:18] | We gotta tell Walter and Happy that we’re in trouble. | 我们得告诉沃特和乐乐我们有麻烦了 |
[11:31] | I think they already know we’re in trouble. | 我觉得他们已经知道我们有麻烦了 |
[11:48] | Take it easy. | 轻一点 |
[12:13] | They tied us well. Don’t bother. | 他们把我们绑得很紧 别想了 |
[12:15] | I’m not trying to untie. Those guys had some | 我没打算挣脱 这些家伙 |
[12:17] | dirt on their clothes and it’s itching the hell out of me. | 衣服上有些尘土 痒死我了 |
[12:20] | Yeah, well, we got bigger problems than scratchy skin. | 我们可有比皮肤痒更严重的问题 |
[12:22] | They lured us here. | 他们把我们引到这里 |
[12:23] | What do you mean? They don’t even know who we are. | 什么意思 他们不知道我们的身份 |
[12:24] | No, but they knew someone like us would come. | 是的 但是他们知道我们这样的人会来 |
[12:27] | It can’t just be a coincidence that those criminals | 这些罪犯选择在我们 |
[12:29] | chose to infiltrate the museum the same night | 要关闭安全系统这一晚 |
[12:31] | that we have to shut off the security system. | 潜入博物馆绝对不是巧合 |
[12:34] | They compromised the pillar. | 他们腐蚀了柱子 |
[12:36] | Probably with some corrosive. | 也许是用了某种腐蚀剂 |
[12:38] | Remember Sly said the tourists | 希尔不是说过柱子前面 |
[12:39] | were blocking his view of the pillar. | 总是有游客在遮挡视线吗 |
[12:41] | I bet you those were the bad guys. | 我敢说就是这拨人搞的鬼 |
[12:42] | With their backs turned to the cameras they quickly sprayed | 几周以来 他们一直背对着摄像头 |
[12:45] | some astringent on the pillar over a course of weeks… | 偷偷把收敛剂喷在柱子上 |
[12:47] | Knowing experts would be called in with imaging equipment | 这样博物馆一定会请专家带着仪器 |
[12:50] | to examine the damage. | 来检测损害情况 |
[12:51] | And the security systems would have to be shut off. | 还必须关闭安保系统 |
[12:54] | This whole thing was a setup. | 他们都设计好了 |
[12:55] | We just happen to be the patsies who took the job. | 我们只是恰好成了这批倒霉蛋 |
[12:59] | What do you think they were stealing? | 你觉得他们要偷什么 |
[13:00] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[13:01] | All I know is that those two thugs | 我只知道那两个坏蛋 |
[13:04] | think that we’re the only people in here, | 以为馆里只有我们俩 |
[13:06] | so hopefully Sly and Cabe know what’s going on | 所以希尔和凯布可能已经了解了状况 |
[13:08] | and are trying to figure out how to get us free. | 现在正想办法救我们呢 |
[13:11] | I-I thought you never left anyone behind. | 你要扔下他们不管吗 |
[13:13] | If we try to untie them, we could get caught | 过去给他们松绑的话 可能会被发现 |
[13:15] | and I don’t have a gun. | 而且我没带枪 |
[13:16] | We need to get reinforcements. | 我们得叫增援 |
[13:22] | Now we know what they’re up to. | 现在知道他们想干嘛了 |
[13:25] | They’re stealing gems. | 他们在偷钻石 |
[13:27] | We need to get to the authorities. | 得把这事报给上头 |
[13:33] | That is a formidable gate. | 这门真气派 |
[13:35] | Oh, are you kidding? | 你在逗我 |
[13:36] | You can’t lift that. | 这怎么抬得起来 |
[13:38] | There’s no way we can call anybody for help. | 我们根本没法通知任何人 |
[13:40] | Calm down. | 冷静 |
[13:42] | Those guys are focused on what they’re stealing. | 那些人现在心思全在偷东西上 |
[13:43] | They think they’ve caught the only two people in here. | 以为已经抓住了馆里仅有的两人 |
[13:46] | So we’ve got the tactical advantage. | 我们有战略优势 |
[13:48] | What about the guy from the stockade? | 那之前那个男的怎么办 |
[13:50] | They don’t hear from him for long enough, | 同伙们一直听不见他的动静 |
[13:51] | they go looking for him, and then he tells them about us. | 就会去找他 我们就暴露了 |
[13:54] | And that’s why we got to figure out how to get word | 所以我们必须赶快想办法 |
[13:56] | to Toby and Paige as fast as we can. | 让托比和佩吉知道 |
[13:59] | You’re the genius. Come up with something. | 你才是天才 想想办法 |
[14:03] | There is a way. | 有个办法 |
[14:06] | But it’s unconventional. | 就是比较离谱 |
[14:11] | You’re sending a bird? | 你要派一只鸟送信 |
[14:13] | Not a bird. | 什么鸟 |
[14:15] | A falcon. | 人家是隼 |
[14:17] | Just got to mix these biological agents. | 只需把这些生物制剂混在一起 |
[14:19] | – Shouldn’t take long. – Okay, but you better hustle. | -要不了多久 -好 不过最好麻利点 |
[14:21] | You know how Walt gets when efficiency is compromised. | 你也知道有人拉低效率时沃特是什么反应 |
[14:24] | You don’t have to tell me. | 那还用你说 |
[14:26] | Hey, speaking of ol’ Wally-boy, it’s kind of crazy | 说起沃特 他都结婚这么久了 |
[14:29] | he’s been married this whole time, | 还真让人难以接受啊 |
[14:30] | – don’t you think? – I don’t know. | -你不觉得么 -不知道 |
[14:31] | It’s not like it’s a real marriage. | 那又不是真结婚 |
[14:33] | Real enough to screw up my life. | 对我来说倒是挺真的 |
[14:36] | You’re not mad? I mean, | 你不生气吗 |
[14:38] | he was smoochin’ you while he was hitched to my girl. | 明明和我家妹子结婚了还跟你那么亲昵 |
[14:40] | That’s kind of messed up. | 这可不是啥好事 |
[14:41] | No, ’cause any smooching we did was a mistake | 不论我们俩怎么样了 那都是意外 |
[14:44] | to begin with. Besides, I’m… | 是不应该的 另外 我… |
[14:46] | with Tim now, so it’s all moot. | 现在和蒂姆在一起 这才是重点 |
[14:49] | – Man. Ow. – What– are you okay? | -哎哟妈呀 -你怎么了 |
[14:51] | Yeah, it’s just, my nipples are sore. | 没事 就是乳头有些酸痛 |
[14:53] | I’m experiencing commiseration lactation. | 我现在出现了同情泌乳 |
[14:56] | Don’t even want to know. | 其实不用说出来的 |
[14:57] | It’s when the male partner of a pregnant woman | 一名女性怀孕或刚刚生产完时 |
[14:59] | or woman who recently gave birth also lactates. | 她的男性伴侣也会有泌乳现象 |
[15:01] | That’s insane. You’re insane. | 说什么呢 你疯啦 |
[15:03] | A 38-year-old Sri Lankan man nursed his daughters | 斯里兰卡一名38岁男子的妻子死于难产 |
[15:06] | when his wife died during childbirth. | 于是他自己给女儿喂奶 |
[15:07] | Also, male Indonesian fruit bats. | 雄性印尼果蝠也会如此 |
[15:10] | And in the 1896 compendium | 在1896年的 |
[15:12] | – Anomalies and Curiosities of Med… – Toby, look at me. | -医学特例及奇闻汇编中 -托比 看着我 |
[15:15] | You’re a man of medicine, and in medicine | 你懂医学 在医学中 |
[15:16] | rare things happen rarely, right? | 有些事的发生概率真的很小 对吗 |
[15:19] | So… | 所以 |
[15:20] | do you really think you’re lactating | 你真的在泌乳 |
[15:22] | and-and getting morning sickness? | 还 还会孕吐吗 |
[15:25] | – No. – So why are you having symptoms? | -不 -那你哪来的这些毛病 |
[15:26] | Because I’m scared to death. Not for me to be a father, | 我害怕 不是因为我要当爸 |
[15:28] | but for Happy to be a mother. | 而是因为乐乐要当妈了 |
[15:30] | Nurturing, kind and patient | 完全想象不出乐乐·奎因 |
[15:31] | are not the hallmarks of Ms. Happy Quinn. | 一脸慈祥地抚育孩子的情景啊 |
[15:34] | I might have to mama bear this cub. | 我可能得像个熊妈妈似的养宝宝 |
[15:35] | It’s not like I know what to do. | 可又不知道该怎么做 |
[15:37] | Maybe I should wax my chest in case the milk comes. | 除一下我的胸毛 万一真有奶水流出来 |
[15:40] | Take a deep breath, listen. | 深呼吸 听我说 |
[15:44] | I am raising Ralph alone and there are two of you, | 我一个人把拉尔夫带大 你们是两个人 |
[15:46] | so that makes it easier right there. | 事情会顺利得多 |
[15:50] | Happy has her quirks, so do you– so what? | 你们都和常人不太一样 可那又如何呢 |
[15:54] | Parents don’t have to be perfect, | 孩子需要的不是完美的父母 |
[15:55] | they just have to be there, and loving. | 而是他们的陪伴 他们的爱 |
[15:58] | So, you both gonna love that baby? | 你们会去爱那个孩子吗 |
[16:00] | With all our hearts. I already do. | 现在会 将来也会 全心全意 |
[16:01] | So you’ll be golden. | 所以你们会是对好父母 |
[16:04] | Okay, buddy? | 知道了吗 伙计 |
[16:05] | Okay, I’m gonna call Tim in Denver | 我要给蒂姆打电话 |
[16:07] | and see how the Homeland Conference is going. | 去看一下国土会议进行得如何了 |
[16:12] | If we’re half the parents you are, | 如果我们能做的有你一半好 |
[16:13] | our kid’ll be lucky. | 我们的孩子就很幸运了 |
[16:15] | Thank you for the pep talk. | 谢谢你的鼓励 |
[16:18] | No problem. | 应该的 |
[16:19] | Now shake a leg and finish up those chemicals. | 现在赶快准备好化学试剂 |
[16:21] | – We need to get back. – Oh, if there were any issues, | -我们要回去了 -如果有什么问题 |
[16:24] | we’d have heard from ’em. | 他们会打给我们的 |
[16:26] | Thieves. Guns. I’m sure they’ll get the gist. | 贼 枪 我相信他们会明白的 |
[16:28] | How are they gonna get the message? | 我们怎么把消息送出去呢 |
[16:30] | Well, you’re going to put this on Reginald’s anklet | 你把它绑在雷吉纳德的爪链上 |
[16:33] | and then he is going to fly it to our friends. | 它会飞到我们朋友那里的 |
[16:35] | How come I got to deal with | 为什么是我来对付 |
[16:36] | – the sharp-taloned beast? – Because, | -这只利爪猛禽 -因为 |
[16:38] | while I love birds, I am wholly terrified of them. | 我虽然爱鸟 但是我非常怕它们 |
[16:42] | How’s he gonna know where he’s going? | 它怎么知道要去哪里 |
[16:44] | Reginald was trained to fly on this pulse anklet. | 雷吉纳德受训时绑着脉冲脚链飞行 |
[16:47] | He’ll only fly when it pulses, | 只有接收到脉冲信号它才会飞 |
[16:48] | so I’ll program the approximate amount of time | 所以我会输入大概的时间 |
[16:51] | to get him to the garage. But we got to do this fast, | 让它飞到车库 但是我们一定要快 |
[16:53] | because they might not be at the garage for much longer. | 因为他们可能不会在车库待太久 |
[16:55] | He’s just gonna land outside and wait for the Doc? | 它会就这样在外面降落等着医生吗 |
[16:57] | Well, as long as he picks up on Toby’s musk. | 只要它闻到了托比的麝香味 |
[16:59] | Recent research indicates the migration patterns of birds | 近来研究显示有迁徙习惯的鸟类 |
[17:02] | are heavily decided by scent. | 非常依赖于气味 |
[17:05] | So now we just need something with Toby’s stink on it. | 所以我们需要一些带着托比的臭味的东西 |
[17:11] | That’s a dumb idea. | 这主意真蠢 |
[17:12] | Yeah, well, if I can get to the chromic acid | 如果我可以够到 |
[17:14] | that Toby was gonna use to clean the pillar, then | 托比用来清洁柱子的铬酸 |
[17:16] | it might be able eat through the rope. | 也许它可以腐蚀断绳子 |
[17:18] | How exactly do you plan on pouring | 你怎么可能做到用脚 |
[17:19] | caustic chemicals with your feet? | 去泼这些强腐蚀化学制品呢 |
[17:21] | One problem at a time. | 先够到再说 |
[17:25] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[17:29] | It’s not happening. | 根本够不着 |
[17:30] | We need a real plan. | 我们需要可行的方案 |
[17:32] | Well, I invite you to offer one up. | 请你来说一个 |
[17:40] | I say we climb up the banner. | 要我说我们沿横幅爬上去 |
[17:46] | We got to be quiet. They’re in the gem room down the hall. | 我们要安静 他们就在大堂的宝石展厅里 |
[17:58] | Put this on before you climb up. | 爬之前穿上这个 |
[18:00] | Are you gonna mother me, too? | 你也要跟我婆婆妈妈的吗 |
[18:01] | We need this to get out of here. Now trust me. | 想出去就需要这个 相信我 |
[18:06] | All right. All right. | 好的 |
[18:08] | You go first. Hurry. | 你先爬 快 |
[18:11] | That’s it, that’s it. | 就是这样 |
[18:27] | Come on, come on, come on. | 快 快 快 |
[18:31] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:34] | No, no, no, no, no…. | 不 |
[18:41] | That was a $10 million statue. | 那个雕塑值一千万美元 |
[18:44] | Not anymore. | 再也不值这么多了 |
[18:45] | You guys really need to get insurance. | 你们真的需要买份保险 |
[18:47] | Now go. | 快走 |
[19:13] | So, I had another worry. | 我又有了一个烦恼 |
[19:16] | What if our kid’s stupid? | 如果我们的孩子蠢怎么办 |
[19:17] | That’s a terrible thing to say. | 这么说话太过分了 |
[19:19] | I don’t mean stupid. I mean like you. | 我不是说蠢 我是说像你一样 |
[19:23] | That isn’t any better. | 还是很过分 |
[19:24] | I mean not a genius. | 我是说不是一个天才 |
[19:26] | Genius is hereditary, it’s not guaranteed. | 天才是可以遗传的 但是不是一定遗传 |
[19:28] | We could have a normal. | 我们可能会生一个普通孩子 |
[19:30] | I do not relate well to normals. | 我跟普通人不太能产生共鸣 |
[19:32] | Happy neither. | 乐乐也是 |
[19:33] | Well, if I can raise a genius child, | 如果我可以养一个天才小孩 |
[19:35] | you can raise a normal. | 你就可以养一个普通的 |
[19:35] | Trust me, raising a genius child isn’t easy. | 养一个神童并不容易 |
[19:37] | I have five of them. | 我养了五个 |
[19:39] | What? | 什么 |
[19:42] | I see what you did there. That’s very funny. | 我懂你的梗了 很有意思 |
[19:45] | Oh! Kovelsky’s up ahead. Pull over. | 科沃斯基店到了 停下 |
[19:47] | – No, we got to get back. -No, pull over. I’m hungry. | -不 我们要回去 -停下 我饿了 |
[19:49] | I want to get some steak and eggs. | 我想吃牛排加蛋 |
[19:50] | Bull. You want it for Happy. | 扯淡 你想给乐乐买 |
[19:51] | Don’t you remember our conversation in the garage? | 你不记得我们车库里的对话了吗 |
[19:53] | It was great. It’s still sinking in. | 你说的对 我还在消化 |
[19:56] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[19:56] | I’m obsessing over my kid. You should understand that. | 我在愁我孩子的事 你应该理解我 |
[19:59] | Fine. Sly’s gonna be annoyed. | 好吧 希尔要被烦死了 |
[20:00] | He didn’t want to stay up all night. | 他可不想熬一整晚 |
[20:01] | Oh, please. He’s enjoying quality time | 得了吧 他在享受着和飞鸟朋友在一起的 |
[20:03] | with his feathered friend. | 充实时光 |
[20:09] | Reginald. | 雷吉纳德 |
[20:11] | What’s taking them so long? | 他们为什么耽误了这么长时间 |
[20:17] | Sorry we’re late. | 对不起我们来晚了 |
[20:18] | To the point that we missed our window | 导致我们直接错过了 |
[20:20] | for Reggie to catch Toby and Paige back at the garage. | 雷吉在仓库里和托比及佩吉相遇的机会 |
[20:22] | By my calculations, they’re now at Fairfax and Third. | 我估算 他们在费尔法克斯和第三街的路口 |
[20:24] | And there’s no way for a falcon | 隼是没有办法从 |
[20:26] | to pick up a scent inside of a moving car. | 移动的车里嗅到气味的 |
[20:28] | What if they’re not in a car? | 如果他们不在车里呢 |
[20:29] | They’re not gonna walk back here. | 他们又不会走过来 |
[20:31] | Fairfax and Third is near Kovelsky’s. | 费尔法克斯和第三街拐角在科沃斯基店附近 |
[20:33] | If I know Toby, he’ll stop | 以我对托比的了解 他肯定会停下来 |
[20:34] | to get me those damn steak and eggs. | 去给我买牛排和鸡蛋 |
[20:35] | He’ll be out of the car, on the street. | 他会下车 在街上 |
[20:37] | I can work with that. | 那就没问题了 |
[20:39] | I’m connected wirelessly | 我可以无线连接 |
[20:40] | to the anklet that Cabe | 凯布之前挂在 |
[20:41] | put on our flying vertebrate earlier. | 那个飞行脊椎动物爪子上的脚环 |
[20:43] | I just need to readjust | 我只需要调整一下 |
[20:45] | pulse duration for the new location and, blammo, | 新位置的脉冲间隔 搞定 |
[20:49] | he’s headed for Kovelsky’s. | 现在的目标是科沃斯基店 |
[20:50] | We just got to prep the bird. | 我们只要给鸟闻下味道就行 |
[20:51] | Give me your sweatshirt. Shh. | 把衣服给我 |
[21:06] | Get a beakful of this, Reggie. | 嗅一下这个 雷吉 |
[21:09] | This is the man you’re looking for. | 这就是你要找的人 |
[21:12] | That should be enough for him to get a scent. | 时间应该够了 |
[21:14] | Time to let him out. | 该放他出来了 |
[21:15] | Soon as I do this, | 一旦我这么做了 |
[21:16] | it’s gonna draw attention to us. | 一定会引来注意力 |
[21:18] | So be ready to run. | 准备好逃命 |
[21:20] | Setting the pulse now. | 现在发送脉冲 |
[21:28] | Fly, Reggie, fly! | 飞吧 雷吉 飞吧 |
[21:33] | Run! | 快跑 |
[21:49] | Come on! | 快 |
[21:52] | I’m not fast! | 我跑不快 |
[21:58] | Pied Piper controlled rats. | 魔笛手会控制老鼠 |
[21:59] | Why the hell are you stopping? | 你怎么停下来了 |
[22:00] | Keep going. I’ve got an idea. | 你们继续跑 我有办法了 |
[22:16] | High iron, high protein. Steak and eggs does a baby good. | 富含铁和蛋白质 牛排和鸡蛋有利婴儿成长 |
[22:19] | I ate French fries and ice cream, | 我当时吃的是薯条和冰淇淋 |
[22:20] | and Ralph’s fine. | 拉尔夫也长得挺好的 |
[22:21] | It’s the exception, it’s not the rule. | 那是例外 不是一般规律 |
[22:23] | Okay, here’s a rule: dumb it down. | 一般规律是 把它倒了 |
[22:26] | Okay, when I was pregnant, Ralph’s dad Drew was fantastic. | 我怀孕的时候 拉尔夫的爸爸德鲁就特别棒 |
[22:29] | You know why? He wasn’t smart. | 知道为什么吗 因为他不聪明 |
[22:30] | He didn’t try to tell me what I needed; he just asked. | 他不是告诉我我需要什么 只是问我想要什么 |
[22:33] | So when I craved salty-sweet, he gave it to me. | 我想吃又甜又咸的东西时 他也会给我 |
[22:35] | You are a genius, so you like to solve problems. | 你是个天才 喜欢解决问题 |
[22:38] | But pregnant women do not want solutions. | 但怀孕的女人不需要解决方案 |
[22:40] | Happy wants an errand boy who’s a good listener. | 乐乐想要的是乖乖听话的跑腿 |
[22:43] | So for once in your life, Toby, don’t be so smart. | 所以 就这一次 托比 别当天才 |
[22:55] | – What the hell, man?! – What? | -搞什么啊 -这什么 |
[22:56] | Wait, is that the falcon from the museum? | 等等 这不是博物馆那只猎鹰吗 |
[22:59] | Can’t tell. My vision’s a little blurry from the heart attack. | 看不出来 我的视觉被心脏病吓模糊了 |
[23:02] | There’s a note. | 有个纸条 |
[23:04] | You owe me $13.50 plus tip. | 你欠我13.5美金加上小费 |
[23:10] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[23:12] | “Thieves in museum– guns– | “博物馆有窃贼 有枪 |
[23:13] | we’re trapped– no comms”? | 我们被困住了 无法联络” |
[23:15] | “Guards drugged– gate still locked– bring help.” | “警卫被下药了 门锁着 请求帮助” |
[23:18] | Oh, my God. We got to call Homeland. | 天呐 我们得联系国土安全部 |
[23:25] | Cabe’s prisoner is gone. | 凯布抓的人不见了 |
[23:28] | There’s no way he busted out of those stocks. | 他不可能挣脱出这些枷锁 |
[23:30] | His people freed him. | 他的同伙救了他 |
[23:31] | Well, they’re at full strength now. | 他们现在人手齐了 |
[23:32] | We’re even at four to four. | 四个人对四个人 |
[23:34] | But we’re outgunned. Many to zero. | 但我们没有枪 他们有很多 |
[23:35] | Are we even safe in here? | 我们在这里还安全吗 |
[23:36] | We’re not safe anywhere. | 哪里都不安全 |
[23:38] | They’re focused on the robbery, but I’m pretty sure | 他们重点在抢劫 但他们肯定 |
[23:40] | they’ve got one or two guys searching for us. | 派了一两个人来搜寻我们 |
[23:41] | Guys we know nothing about. | 我们完全不了解的人 |
[23:43] | They’re Aldorrian, for whatever that’s worth. | 他们是安道尔人 |
[23:44] | I could tell from their dialect of Spanish. | 我能从他们西班牙语的方言中听出来 |
[23:47] | Aldorrian? | 安道尔人 |
[23:48] | They’ve been involved in a vicious border war for years. | 这几年来他们一直处于凶残的边境战争中 |
[23:51] | They’ve been getting shellacked recently. | 最近落了下风 |
[23:53] | Okay, so long-term conflict with a much more powerful neighbor. | 所以 由于长期处于强大邻国冲突之中 |
[23:57] | They rob a gem exhibit to fund an outmatched military. | 他们想抢劫珠宝来供养更强大的军队 |
[24:00] | Why so far from home? | 为什么来这么远的地方 |
[24:02] | There’s plenty to steal in South America. | 南美洲就有很多珠宝可以偷 |
[24:03] | Yeah, and why would they steal a few million in gems | 是啊 他们为什么只偷价值几百万的珠宝 |
[24:06] | when this place has a lot more valuable stuff? | 明明这个地方还有更多更贵重的物品 |
[24:10] | Because it’s not about money– | 因为这与钱无关 |
[24:13] | it’s about a bomb. | 而是炸弹 |
[24:15] | There’s an asteroid in this exhibit. | 这个展会有一颗小行星 |
[24:18] | Its core contains an extremely rare substance | 其内核具有一种极其稀有的物质 |
[24:20] | called tantalum-181. That’s what they came here for. | 钽181 这才是他们想要的 |
[24:24] | Peralta. | 佩拉塔 |
[24:50] | How do asteroid guts make a bomb? | 小行星的内核怎么能造出炸弹 |
[24:52] | They don’t. They make it worse. | 不是炸弹 比炸弹更糟 |
[24:53] | Does Aldorria have nuclear weapons? | 安道尔有核武器吗 |
[24:55] | Intelligence reports they have one, | 情报表明他们有一个 |
[24:57] | a black-market soviet relic. | 一个黑市够得的苏联遗迹 |
[24:59] | They’re gonna salt it. | 他们要使之盐弹化 |
[25:01] | – Come again? – Salting is a process | -再说一遍 -盐弹化是一项工艺 |
[25:03] | that ups the radioactivity of a nuke’s fallout | 用钽-181包裹住武器 |
[25:05] | by encasing the weapon in a jacket of tantalum-181, | 使之转化成为钽-182炸药 |
[25:09] | which is transmuted upon detonation into tantalum-182. | 以增强核武器的尘埃放射性 |
[25:13] | And let me guess, two’s worse. | 我猜 182更可怕一些 |
[25:15] | Much. That weapon’s gonna hurt a lot more people | 严重得多 武器杀伤面积更大 |
[25:17] | for a lot longer time. | 持续时间也更久 |
[25:18] | – And we can’t let that happen. – Okay, | -我们绝不能让这件事发生 -好的 |
[25:20] | so maybe we just find someplace to hide | 我们可以找个地方藏起来 |
[25:22] | and let Toby and Paige bring the cops and such. | 让托比和佩吉带警察来 |
[25:26] | ‘Cause I don’t want to get shot at again. | 因为我不想再被枪击中了 |
[25:27] | That’s not an option. One, | 这不行 第一 |
[25:29] | we don’t know if the falcon got to them. | 我们不知道他们见没见到了那只隼 |
[25:30] | Two, those thieves clearly found a way to sneak | 第二 显然这些贼知道如何潜入这里 |
[25:32] | into the building, so when they get what they need, | 所以当他们得手之后 |
[25:34] | They’ll be able to sneak back out again. | 他们会逃之夭夭的 |
[25:35] | Three, I was expecting a quiet night at the museum, | 第三 我本想在博物馆过一个安静的夜晚 |
[25:39] | not tangling with Aldorrian asteroid pilferers. | 不是和这些偷艾德里安小行星的盗贼斗智斗勇 |
[25:43] | The only way to stop those guys from stealing something | 想阻止这些人偷窃有致命危险的物质 |
[25:45] | with lethal potential is if we steal it first. | 唯一办法是我们先一步偷到它 |
[25:48] | To get the goods, we’re gonna have to lure them out of here. | 我们必须把他们引出去 |
[25:51] | So we’re gonna go medieval on their ass. | 所以我们要以中世纪的方式干掉他们 |
[25:53] | Oh, that sounds violent. | 听起来太暴力了 |
[25:54] | There’s no violence. It’s a con | 这不是暴力 这是 |
[25:55] | right out of the Hundred Years’ War. | 在百年战争中使用过的计策 |
[25:57] | The English army was low on supplies, | 英国军队缺乏补给 |
[25:59] | so they lured the French away from their camp | 所以他们把法国军队诱出营寨 |
[26:01] | so the Brits could rob it. | 英国人得以抢得物资 |
[26:02] | How’d they pull it off? | 他们怎么调虎离山的 |
[26:04] | By making the French believe | 他们让法国人相信 |
[26:05] | that a massive army was assembling nearby. | 大批军队在附近集结 |
[26:07] | So first up, we assemble an army… | 所以首先 我们要集结军队 |
[26:10] | We do that by taking a video display | 我们从大战的展览那里 |
[26:12] | from the Great Wars exhibit. | 拿来视频播放器 |
[26:13] | We use one of FDR’s speeches. | 用罗斯福的一个演讲视频 |
[26:15] | He had an authoritarian voice. | 他的声音很像独裁主义者 |
[26:17] | We’ll make it sound like a cop with a bullhorn | 我们利用声波在早期陶器的 |
[26:19] | by refracting the sound waves | 不同材质和曲率下的折射 |
[26:21] | over the varied textures and curvatures of early pottery. | 制造警察手持扩音器喊话的声音 |
[26:27] | That was expensive. | 这很贵 |
[26:29] | No matter how long | 无论我们 |
[26:31] | it may take us… | 要花多长时间 |
[26:32] | King Franklin should get their attention. | 富兰克林应该会引起他们的注意 |
[26:48] | And when they clear out, we go in. | 他们出去的时候我们进去 |
[26:51] | They were drilling blindly, | 他们在胡乱地钻孔 |
[26:52] | but with our DT scanner, we can find | 但是通过我们的暗行扫描 |
[26:53] | the most direct path to the core. | 我们可以找到通往中心的最短路径 |
[27:01] | Got the fastest route to the tantalum. | 找到了通往钽的最短路径 |
[27:03] | And finally, | 最终 |
[27:04] | here, | 这里 |
[27:06] | Sylvester and I make enough noise | 我和希尔维斯特制造足够大的噪音 |
[27:08] | so they don’t hear you drilling into the space rock. | 这样他们就听不见你们钻太空岩石的声音 |
[27:13] | Freeze! | 不许动 |
[27:15] | Go, go. | 开始 |
[27:21] | I hit the core. | 到达中心了 |
[27:22] | I just have to slowly back the bit out. | 我要慢慢把它拿出来 |
[27:24] | Alto! | 停火 |
[27:42] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[27:44] | What? | 怎么了 |
[27:45] | The bit’s stuck. I can’t get it out. | 它卡住了 我拿不出来 |
[27:46] | You have to. We have to get the tantalum. | 我们必须拿到钽 |
[27:48] | Those guys are gonna be back soon. | 那些人快要回来了 |
[27:49] | This ain’t The Sword in the Stone, | 它不是”石中神剑” |
[27:50] | and I am not King Arthur. | 我也不是亚瑟王 |
[27:53] | Did Cabe happen to mention | 凯布刚才提到的 |
[27:54] | if the English Hundred Years’ War strategy had a backup plan? | 英国人的百年战争计策有备用计划吗 |
[28:03] | Those guys are gonna be back any second. | 那些人随时可能回来 |
[28:04] | We have to get the tantalum out. | 我们必须把钽拿出来 |
[28:08] | Back up. | 退后 |
[28:17] | Effective. | 效果拔群 |
[28:30] | Come on! | 快 |
[28:40] | We can’t talk to the others | 博物馆里的信号如果仍然受干扰 |
[28:41] | if the jammer’s still killing the signal at the museum. | 我们就联系不到其他人 |
[28:43] | Well, that’s why I’m building this. | 所以我正在改造这个 |
[28:45] | Comm jammers they’re using sucks up | 通信干扰器可以吸收 |
[28:46] | signals from cell phones, radios, everything. | 手机 收音机以及其他信号 |
[28:49] | This baby I’m wiring will sniff it out. | 我造的这个小东西可以探测到它 |
[28:51] | We find it, we disable it. | 我们找到干扰器 将其禁用 |
[28:52] | Hold on. | 抓紧 |
[28:58] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[29:00] | Switching from defense to offense. | 转守为攻 |
[29:02] | Cabe, that is a 3,000-year-old Phoenician whaling harpoon. | 凯布这是个3000年历史的腓尼基人捕鲸叉 |
[29:05] | Damn right. And I’m going fishing. | 是的 我要去捕猎了 |
[29:27] | Come on, let’s hustle. | 快 抓紧时间 |
[29:29] | Getting warmer, | 近一些了 |
[29:31] | warmer, | 又近了一些 |
[29:33] | hotter! | 更近了 |
[29:35] | There! Jammer’s in that grating. | 找到了 干扰器在窗格里 |
[29:37] | Me. Your shoulders. Now. | 我站你肩上 快点 |
[29:51] | Uh… big breakfast this morning? | 早餐吃多了吗 |
[29:52] | Man up! | 男人点儿 |
[30:04] | How long are we staying here? | 我们要在这里呆多久 |
[30:06] | Until we and this tantalum can get out of here safely. | 直到我们带着钽安全离开 |
[30:08] | But since they have guns and we don’t, | 鉴于他们有枪 我们没有 |
[30:09] | I’m not sure when that will be. | 我也不知道要多久 |
[30:21] | Toby and Paige will come through. | 托比和佩吉会搞定的 |
[30:24] | Your baby’s gonna be fine. | 你的宝宝很安全 |
[30:26] | I know Toby believes that I only think about myself, | 虽然托比认为我只考虑自己 |
[30:30] | but I will do what is necessary to protect your family. | 但我会尽全力保护你们的家庭 |
[30:34] | Even if that means that I have to go back home to Ireland. | 即使这意味着我要回爱尔兰的家 |
[30:37] | You are home. | 这里是你的家 |
[30:38] | We’re not losing you, | 我们不会让你走 |
[30:39] | and we’re not breaking up Scorpion. | 更不能拆散天蝎 |
[30:41] | We’ll do whatever it takes. | 我们尽全力 |
[30:44] | You talk nonsense like that again, | 你再说这样的话 |
[30:47] | I’ll punch you in the neck. | 我就揍你 |
[30:54] | Toby’s a fortunate guy. | 托比很幸运 |
[30:57] | You know, I know ours isn’t a real marriage, | 我知道我们结婚是假的 |
[30:58] | but since the day I met you, you’ve been a faithful friend, | 但是自从我认识你 你就是我的好朋友 |
[31:02] | you’ve come through for me when I needed it, | 当我需要时总会出现 |
[31:04] | you’ve helped me build Scorpion from nothing. | 帮助我成立了天蝎 |
[31:06] | That’s loyalty, selflessness, collaboration. | 你让我看到了忠诚 无私 协作 |
[31:10] | If those are the traits that one looks for in a spouse, | 如果这些是寻找伴侣所期待的品质 |
[31:12] | then you’ve been a… | 那么 |
[31:17] | You’ve been a great wife. | 你是一个好妻子 |
[31:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[31:24] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[31:28] | Wait. Wait. More to the left! I can’t reach it. | 慢一点 左边点 我够不到 |
[31:33] | Trained at Harvard, not Cirque du Soleil. | 我是哈佛毕业的 不是太阳马戏团 |
[31:37] | I got it! | 拿到了 |
[31:38] | Okay. Now I just got to deprogram it. | 现在要消除干扰 |
[31:44] | Hey. Guess it’s deprogrammed. | 这下消除了 |
[31:46] | Guys? It’s us. Do you copy?! | 大伙们 听到了吗 |
[31:50] | Loud and clear. | 一清二楚 |
[31:51] | We’re here, guys. Where are you? | 我们在呢 你们在哪 |
[31:53] | We’re at the main doors with Homeland! | 我们和国安部的人在大门口 |
[31:55] | Interior gates are still down. | 内门还是关着 |
[31:56] | Fire department’s coming with equipment to cut through, | 消防队正带着工具赶来 |
[31:58] | but it’ll take time. | 但是要花好久 |
[32:00] | Are you guys safe? | 你们安全吗 |
[32:01] | Yeah, we’re hiding. | 安全 我们在躲着 |
[32:02] | Those thieves didn’t come for the gems. | 那群小偷不是来偷宝石 |
[32:04] | They came to steal tantalum-181. | 偷的是钽-181 |
[32:06] | That sounds bad. | 好像不妙 |
[32:07] | Yeah, later I’ll explain how bad. | 是的 一会儿我解释有多糟糕 |
[32:09] | Well, we stole it first. | 我们先偷了它 |
[32:11] | They’re still here, | 他们还在这里 |
[32:12] | but I am gonna get the tantalum to you through the gate. | 我要把钽从门栏给你们 |
[32:14] | Walter, | 沃特 |
[32:15] | just stay in position. | 别乱动 |
[32:16] | Men are actively hunting for us. | 这些人在找我们 |
[32:19] | Then I got to get the tantalum out of here. | 那我更该把钽带出去 |
[32:20] | Well, I have a gun. | 我有枪 |
[32:21] | I can come and provide cover for you. | 可以给你打掩护 |
[32:24] | All right, we’re at the New Americas exhibit. | 好的 我们在新美洲展区 |
[32:26] | We’re not far from the main entrance. | 距离主入口不远 |
[32:28] | We’re all the way in the east wing. | 我们在东区 离那边很远 |
[32:31] | You’re gonna have to give me a minute. | 你得等等 |
[32:32] | The longer I wait, the greater the chance that they find me. | 等的时间越长 越容易被他们找到 |
[32:34] | Walter. | 沃特 |
[32:36] | Hey, you said it. | 你说过的 |
[32:38] | This could hurt a lot of people for a long time, | 这会在很长一段时间里伤害很多人 |
[32:42] | so you stay here and you stay hidden. | 你在这里躲好 |
[33:03] | Walter! | 沃特 |
[33:04] | Oh, my God, do something! | 天呐 做点什么 |
[33:05] | I don’t have a clean shot! | 无法准确瞄准 |
[33:17] | Walter? | 沃特 |
[33:19] | Are you all right?! | 你还好吗 |
[33:20] | No! He got the tantalum. | 不好 那人拿走了钽 |
[33:22] | Post at every exit! They got a master key. | 守住所有出口 他们有万能钥匙 |
[33:24] | Wait. On your face– is that red dirt? | 等一下 你脸上是赤土吗 |
[33:26] | It’s from the guy who tackled me. | 是那个拦截我的人身上的 |
[33:28] | Happy got some on her earlier. | 之前乐乐身上也有 |
[33:30] | Walter, that’s it– the dirt. | 沃特 赤土就是突破点 |
[33:31] | That’s how the thieves got in here. | 窃贼这样进来 |
[33:32] | Same way that they’re getting out. | 也要这么出去 |
[33:34] | We got to go to Mars. | 我们去火星展区 |
[33:35] | Great. A scary tunnel. | 这下好了 可怕的地道 |
[33:38] | During those weeks they put corrosive on that pillar. | 他们花了几周往柱子上倒腐蚀剂 |
[33:40] | Some of that time was busy digging this tunnel. | 还一边挖地道 |
[33:42] | Those dusty bastards got a good head start. | 这群混蛋领先我们不少 |
[33:43] | Tunnel has to be several blocks long | 地道得有好几个街区那么长 |
[33:45] | ’cause they couldn’t have just dug it out | 因为他们需要隐蔽 |
[33:46] | in the middle of the city. They needed privacy. | 不能直接从市中心钻出来 |
[33:48] | The only shot we have is to have the agents fan out | 只有让探员们散开 |
[33:50] | and catch ’em when they climb out. | 等他们爬出来时抓了 |
[33:52] | Covering every possibility? Impossible. | 不能保证万无一失 |
[33:54] | There’s no way to tell where this tunnel leads. | 没办法找出地道通向哪里 |
[33:56] | But there could be. | 也许可以 |
[33:57] | First, I’ll need Toby’s bottle of antacid | 首先 我需要托比那瓶抗酸剂 |
[33:59] | for its ingredients. | 作为原料 |
[34:00] | Bismuth subsalicylate burns bright. | 碱式水杨酸铋燃烧会发光 |
[34:02] | Exactly, so we need to make a flare. | 正是 我们得弄出闪光弹来 |
[34:04] | Now, Paige, get to the roof next door now. | 佩吉 现在去隔壁的房顶上 |
[34:06] | And, Toby, make sure that the Homeland agents are ready to move. | 托比 保证国土安全部的探员都准备好了 |
[34:09] | Guys… | 各位 |
[34:11] | now we go shopping. | 现在我们去采购吧 |
[34:13] | First, some sugar | 首先是糖 |
[34:15] | and ammonium nitrate from a cold pack. | 还有冰袋装的硝酸铵 |
[34:18] | And then a length of hemp. | 以及一些干草 |
[34:19] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[34:30] | All right. It’s not pretty, but it should work. | 好吧 不中看 但是应该中用 |
[34:33] | Paige, look for the light at the end of the tunnel. | 佩吉 找找隧道尽头的光芒 |
[34:37] | Doesn’t even know he made a joke. | 他这玩笑开得太蹩脚了 |
[34:56] | Okay, Walter, I’m on the roof! | 好了 沃特 我在屋顶上了 |
[34:58] | The tunnel could let them out anywhere, | 隧道四通八达 他们可能在任何地方出现 |
[35:00] | so keep your eyes open. | 所以盯紧点 |
[35:03] | Fire in the hole! | 开火 |
[35:11] | Walter, where the hell are you?! | 沃特 你在哪 |
[35:13] | Little help here! | 我需要帮助 |
[35:16] | Okay, close it. | 好的 关了吧 |
[35:20] | It should blow any second. | 它随时可能爆炸 |
[35:25] | I see it! | 我看见了 |
[35:26] | The tunnel opens at the corner of Sixth and Grand! | 在第六大道和格兰德街路口处的隧道炸了 |
[35:34] | Homeland. | 国土安全部 |
[35:35] | Hands in the air. | 手举起来 |
[35:37] | Feel free to wave them like you just don’t care. | 挥挥手 洒脱一点 |
[35:41] | I’d care if I were you, | 如果我是你们 我不会那么洒脱的 |
[35:42] | ’cause you’re going to prison. | 因为你们要进监狱了 |
[35:46] | Hey, I heard from St. Joe’s. | 圣约瑟夫那里来电话了 |
[35:48] | Museum guards are awake and doing fine. | 博物馆看守醒了 没什么大碍 |
[35:50] | Can’t say the same for Reginald. | 雷吉纳德就没那么好了 |
[35:52] | He looks depressed. Think he misses me. | 它看起来有点郁闷 可能是想我了 |
[35:54] | Why do you look down? | 你怎么如此低落 |
[35:56] | I got a call from the plumber. | 我接到了水管工的电话 |
[35:58] | They found mold. | 他们发现了霉菌 |
[36:00] | I’m never stepping foot in your house again. | 我再也不会去你家了 |
[36:02] | I got to get a full abatement, clear out for two weeks. | 我得做一个全面消毒 要离家两周 |
[36:05] | This sucks. | 这太糟糕了 |
[36:07] | Good news for you guys, though. | 不过有好消息告诉你们 |
[36:09] | Considering the people you helped catch today, | 你们帮忙抓住了那些人 |
[36:12] | the federal government’s gonna cover all damage to the museum. | 所以联邦政府会承担博物馆的一切损失 |
[36:15] | Sweet. | 太好了 |
[36:16] | Provided you get insurance. | 但你们要先买保险 |
[36:18] | Ain’t my money. | 又不是我的钱 |
[36:22] | Hey. | 你好 |
[36:24] | Just want to thank you for the advice earlier. | 就是想谢谢你之前的建议 |
[36:27] | I will do my best to follow it. | 我会尽我所能做到 |
[36:28] | It’s just I’ve, um… | 就是我… |
[36:30] | I’ve never been a dad before. You know? | 我从来没当过爸爸 |
[36:33] | Me, neither. | 我也没有 |
[36:34] | But, um, I’ve been a parent for a while, | 但我已为人母一段时间了 |
[36:36] | so if you ever need anything, | 所以如果你有什么需要 |
[36:37] | my desk is the one right in front of yours. | 随时可以来找我 |
[36:40] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[36:42] | You know, holding my hand | 精神辅导 |
[36:43] | doesn’t fall within your job description. | 可不在你的工作职责范围内啊 |
[36:45] | No, but it falls within my “Friend” Description, | 确实 但这在身为朋友的职责范围内 |
[36:47] | so, that desk right there. | 所以我就在那 |
[36:49] | Don’t be a stranger. | 别客气 |
[37:00] | Solar panels coming along? | 太阳能板要搭好了 |
[37:02] | I’m gonna have this garage green in no time. | 我要让这个车库节能环保起来 |
[37:05] | What you got there? | 你拿的是什么 |
[37:06] | It’s a divorce gift for your baby. | 给你宝宝的离婚礼物 |
[37:09] | It’s hideous | 它很丑 |
[37:10] | and heavy. | 而且很重 |
[37:11] | It’s protective. | 它是有保护性的 |
[37:13] | Did you know that on aircraft, | 你知道吗 在飞机上 |
[37:15] | you’re exposed to as much radiation as a chest X-ray? | 你受到的辐射相当于一次X光胸透 |
[37:18] | I’m a genius. I know most things. | 我是天才 我知道这些 |
[37:19] | Well, what if you’re on a plane with Tobias Merriweather Curtis Jr.? | 那如果和小托拜厄斯·梅利韦瑟·柯蒂斯一起呢 |
[37:23] | Merriweather? | 梅利韦瑟 |
[37:23] | Yeah, I need to tell you something about my middle name. | 我得告诉你我的中间名 |
[37:27] | It’s Merriweather. | 是梅利韦瑟 |
[37:28] | You said it was Marcus. | 你以前说是马克斯的 |
[37:30] | Anyway, this beanie reduces radiation exposure to a brain | 这顶帽子可以降低辐射 |
[37:33] | that does not yet have a fully-formed skull. | 针对头骨未成形的大脑 |
[37:35] | I call it, “The Lead Head.” | 我称之为”铅帽” |
[37:37] | I cannot believe it. | 我没法相信 |
[37:37] | You actually invented something worse than the U-Dog. | 你发明了比U型热狗还糟糕的东西 |
[37:40] | Mine fits fine. I feel dizzy. | 我的还挺合适的 就是有点晕 |
[37:42] | Nope. | 别戴 |
[37:45] | It’s just a prototype. | 那只是试验品 |
[37:49] | But I want… I want you to know | 但我想 我想让你知道 |
[37:51] | that I care about your family, Toby. | 我在意你的家人 托比 |
[37:54] | And I’m sorry | 很抱歉 |
[37:55] | that I held back on getting my citizenship papers expedited. | 我在加速入籍的事情上犹豫了 |
[38:00] | It’s okay. That’s a sticky situation. | 没事的 情况很棘手 |
[38:10] | Zero out of ten doctors think that is a good idea. | 没有一个医生会觉得这是好主意 |
[38:14] | You know what is a good idea? | 你知道什么是好主意吗 |
[38:15] | Me stopping being such a pip about your pregnancy. | 我不再唠叨你怀孕的事了 |
[38:19] | It’s a you-terus, not a me-terus. | 那是你的子宫 不是我的 |
[38:21] | Don’t say “me-terus” again. | 不要再说”我的子宫”了 |
[38:23] | Done. See? | 没问题 看见没 |
[38:25] | I’m here to give you what you want during your pregnancy. | 我只是为了在你怀孕的时候提供你想要的 |
[38:28] | So, my fruit-bearing beauty, | 所以 我怀揣着果实的美人 |
[38:30] | my expecting engineer, | 我怀孕的工程师 |
[38:31] | my romantic mainstay who’s in the family way, | 我浪漫的家庭顶梁柱 |
[38:33] | I have just one more question for you. | 我只有一个问题 |
[38:37] | What do you need? | 你需要什么 |
[38:40] | Remember that strawberry-rhubarb pie | 记得上个月我在路边摊 |
[38:41] | I had at that roadside stand last month? | 吃的那个草莓大黄派吗 |
[38:43] | A craving, just like Paige’s salty-sweet thing. | 想吃东西 就像佩吉想吃甜咸的东西 |
[38:45] | This I can do for you. | 这个我能做到 |
[38:48] | That stand’s, like, 43 miles away. | 那摊位离这好像有69公里 |
[38:51] | Roger that. One pie coming up. | 没问题 一份派马上送到 |
[38:57] | You don’t really want that pie, do you? | 你不是真的想要那份派 对不对 |
[38:58] | No. I want two hours of quiet. | 不 我想要的是两个小时的清静 |
[39:04] | Help you? | 有事吗 |
[39:04] | I am looking for Walter O’Brien. | 我来找沃特·奥布莱恩 |
[39:06] | Who’s asking? | 你是 |
[39:07] | Mr. O’Brien? | 奥布莱恩先生 |
[39:09] | Mrs. Quinn. | 奎恩女士 |
[39:11] | Joyce Linehan. I’m with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration, | 乔伊丝·莱恩汉 我是美国移民局的 |
[39:15] | and I am going to be handling your case. | 我会负责你们的案子 |
[39:17] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[39:18] | The wife and I appreciate | 妻子和我非常感激你们 |
[39:19] | such a quick turnaround on our expedited request. | 这么快就回应了我们的加急请求 |
[39:22] | Don’t we… honey? | 是不是 亲爱的 |
[39:23] | We sure do… babe. | 确实是 宝贝 |
[39:24] | Just didn’t think it would be this fast. | 就是没想到这么快 |
[39:26] | You can thank your role with Homeland for the green light. | 是介于你在国安局的职位才开的绿灯 |
[39:29] | But you know what’s funny. | 不过 有意思的是 |
[39:31] | I looked into your history, | 我看了你们的记录 |
[39:32] | and I found some things that are curious. | 发现了一些奇怪的事情 |
[39:34] | Well, you know, when you’re dealing with geniuses, | 跟天才打交道的时候 |
[39:35] | things get curious. | 事情就是会变得奇怪 |
[39:36] | We’re curious by nature. | 我们的奇怪是天生的 |
[39:37] | I’m not talking to you. | 没跟你说话 |
[39:38] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[39:40] | Let me be blunt. | 那我直说了吧 |
[39:41] | You’ve had six years of different addresses, | 你们有六年都住在不同的地址 |
[39:44] | and normally, married people live together, | 而正常的结婚夫妇是住在一起的 |
[39:47] | even in Los Angeles. | 即便是在洛杉矶 |
[39:50] | So… I’m curious. | 所以 我很好奇 |
[39:53] | Well, well, I’m an engineer, | 我是个工程师 |
[39:54] | uh, so I use an apartment to store | 所以我用公寓来存放 |
[39:56] | tools, spare parts, that kind of stuff. | 工具 备用零件之类的东西 |
[39:59] | Instead of a storage unit? | 而不用仓库吗 |
[40:02] | I’m idiosyncratic. | 我比较与众不同 |
[40:03] | Guess so. | 猜到了 |
[40:04] | How about some coffee? | 喝点咖啡吗 |
[40:06] | No, thank you. | 不了 谢谢 |
[40:07] | I just thought I’d stop by and say hello | 我只是来串门打个招呼 |
[40:09] | since I’m gonna be in your life for some time now. | 因为我会出现在你们的生活中一段时间 |
[40:12] | And we’ll talk in detail when I get back. | 我下次来的时候咱再聊些细节 |
[40:14] | Any idea when that will be? | 知道下次是什么时候吗 |
[40:16] | Yes. | 知道 |
[40:20] | That’s 138 pounds of trouble in a polyester pantsuit. | 这是个穿着腈纶工作服的125斤的麻烦 |
[40:24] | Are you kidding me?! | 你们在逗我吗 |
[40:26] | “The wife and I”? “Babe”?! | “妻子和我” “宝贝” |
[40:28] | You guys suck at this! | 你们演得太烂了 |
[40:29] | Yeah, that was painful. | 太痛苦了 |
[40:30] | You two need to step it up! | 你们俩得努把力 |
[40:32] | All of our futures rest | 我们全部的未来都在 |
[40:34] | in that devil-woman’s bureaucratic mitts. | 那位魔鬼女士的官僚之手里 |
[40:36] | If she detects your marriage is a sham, game over. | 如果她发现你们的婚姻是假的 就玩完了 |
[40:38] | Walter’s leaving on a jet plane, | 沃特得坐飞机离开 |
[40:40] | and Tobias Merriweather Curtis’s mother | 而托拜厄斯·梅利韦瑟·柯蒂斯的母亲 |
[40:41] | is a felon. | 是个罪犯 |
[40:42] | Guys, relationships are living, breathing things. | 二位 亲密关系是个活的有呼吸的东西 |
[40:45] | No, they’re not. | 不 并不是 |
[40:46] | I mean, you got to know all the details, | 我是说你们得知道所有的细节 |
[40:47] | all the things couples know from spending years together. | 所有夫妻在多年相处之中知道的东西 |
[40:49] | Intimacies, quirks, habits. | 隐私 怪癖 习惯 |
[40:52] | She’s right. | 她说得对 |
[40:53] | Who snores? Who hogs the covers? | 谁打呼噜 谁抢被子 |
[40:55] | Who rolls up the bottom of the toothpaste tube? | 谁把牙膏从下面卷起来 |
[40:56] | This isn’t stuff you memorize. | 这不是你们要记住的事 |
[40:57] | This is learned behavior. | 这是一种习得的行为 |
[40:59] | You can only learn it if you’ve lived it! | 你们只有生活过才能学到 |
[41:02] | Well, you’re the behaviorist, so what do we do? | 你是行为专家 我们怎么做 |
[41:07] | Oh. Cabe, uh, | 凯布 |
[41:10] | you need a place to crash for a couple of weeks, right? | 这几周你需要一个睡觉的地方 对吗 |
[41:14] | As of now, Happy’s apartment has a vacancy. | 现在开始 乐乐的公寓空出来了 |
[41:21] | We said we’d do what it takes? | 我们说过不惜一切代价对吗 |
[41:23] | Right. Whatever it takes. | 对 不惜任何代价 |
[41:27] | Yup. | 对 |
[41:28] | Whatever it takes. | 不惜任何代价 |