时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | You married Happy. | 你娶了乐乐 |
[00:04] | It was six years ago; his visa was up. | 那都是六年前了 他的护照快过期了 |
[00:06] | If I divorce him now before he has citizenship, | 如果我现在和他离婚 他还拿不到公民身份 |
[00:08] | he’ll be deported, | 就要被驱逐出境了 |
[00:09] | Walter’s gone, Scorpion over. | 沃特走了 天蝎也就完了 |
[00:11] | But I kind of need that divorce now, | 但我确实需要现在离婚 |
[00:14] | because I’m pregnant. | 因为我怀孕了 |
[00:17] | – Help you? – I am looking for Walter O’Brien. | -有事吗 -我来找沃特·奥布莱恩 |
[00:19] | Who’s asking? | 你是 |
[00:20] | Joyce Linehan. I’m with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration, | 乔伊丝·莱恩汉 我是美国移民局的 |
[00:23] | and I am going to be handling your case. | 我会负责你们的案子 |
[00:26] | Today’s mission? It’s perilous. | 今天的任务 非常危险 |
[00:29] | The adversary is our worst yet. | 我们遭遇了最可怕的对手 |
[00:32] | A nuclear threat? An evil dictator? | 核威胁 邪恶独裁者 |
[00:34] | We wish. | 那还好了 |
[00:35] | It’s a pencil-pushing bureaucrat. | 是个工作无聊的官僚 |
[00:37] | So, guys, we take this seriously. | 所以 我们务必要严肃对待 |
[00:40] | Just take the picture, dimwit. | 快拍照吧 二逼 |
[00:41] | Apple, little closer to Sir Isaac Newton, please. | 苹果 离艾萨克·牛顿爵士近点 |
[00:44] | Okay, hurry up; this kid I’m cooking | 快点 等你拍完 |
[00:46] | will be birthed by the time you take the picture. | 我小孩都要生下来了 |
[00:48] | I can’t hold this smile much longer. | 我的笑容再撑不了多久了 |
[00:50] | Smile? Looks like he’s… | 笑 他就像… |
[00:51] | Enduring a medical exam for men over 40? | 忍受某项四十岁以上男人要做的医疗检查吗 |
[00:56] | Next costume! | 下一套服装 |
[00:58] | I get this isn’t mentally taxing, | 我理解这对精神的摧残 |
[00:59] | but, guys, Linehan’s first impression | 但莱恩汉对你们婚姻的 |
[01:01] | of your marriage was… Happy? | 第一印象是… 乐乐你来说 |
[01:03] | Not good. | 不好 |
[01:04] | So, if you want her to buy marital bliss, | 如果你们希望她相信你们婚姻美满 |
[01:05] | you need to fake more than just your Halloween history. | 要装的不止是万圣节历史 |
[01:07] | So, you’ll need to show some real emotion. | 你们得投入真感情 |
[01:09] | How do we know she’s coming? | 我们怎么知道她会来 |
[01:11] | I thought her visits were unscheduled. | 这不是随机抽查吗 |
[01:12] | First time she showed up, | 她第一次来时 |
[01:13] | I spoofed her cell, checked her calendar. | 我入侵了她的手机 查了她的日程 |
[01:15] | Now, would that be a state crime or an additional federal offense | 这只触犯州法律还是也像婚姻欺诈一样 |
[01:18] | on top of the fraudulent marriage? | 是联邦罪行呢 |
[01:19] | – Both. – ?Great. | -都是 -太好了 |
[01:20] | Well, the federal crimes are nearly over. | 联邦罪行即将结束 |
[01:22] | We’ve done our homework. | 我们已经做好了准备 |
[01:23] | Happy’s favorite Halloween dance: | 乐乐最喜欢的万圣节舞蹈 |
[01:24] | The Halloween Hustle. | 万圣节哈娑舞 |
[01:25] | Favorite candy: Nerds. | 最喜欢的糖果 书虫 |
[01:27] | And favorite monster: | 最喜欢的怪物 |
[01:29] | Frankenstein. | 弗兰肯斯坦 |
[01:30] | He’s held with nuts and bolts. | 他是靠螺钉螺母固定在一起的 |
[01:31] | And, Happy, what about Walter? | 乐乐 那沃特呢 |
[01:34] | Walter’s favorite Halloween beverage is water. | 沃特最喜欢的万圣节饮品是水 |
[01:36] | Beyond that, I have no idea. | 除此之外我就不知道了 |
[01:37] | He won’t make anything up. | 他不肯再编什么了 |
[01:38] | Come on,let’s get this over with. | 我们赶紧了事吧 |
[01:44] | Uh, maybe you could save that costume for our honeymoon. | 或许这套服装可以留到蜜月穿 |
[01:47] | Can it and take the photos. | 闭嘴 拍照 |
[01:48] | Come on, let’s go. | 快点吧 |
[01:50] | Over here. | 这边来 |
[01:51] | Picture by the desk. | 在书桌旁照 |
[01:52] | Now, Walter, people in love know details about their partner, | 沃特 相爱的人知道对方的小事 |
[01:55] | so what did you do for Halloween when you were a kid? | 你小时候过万圣节会做什么 |
[01:58] | We didn’t celebrate in Ireland. | 爱尔兰不庆祝万圣节 |
[01:59] | Aw, that’s a shame. | 太可惜了 |
[02:01] | You know, I’ve always loved Halloween. | 我一向喜欢万圣节 |
[02:02] | It’s a chance to be whoever you want. | 你可以做你想做的人 |
[02:03] | I used to take my dad’s letterman’s jacket, | 我以前会拿爸爸的优秀运动员外套 |
[02:05] | I’d put it on, and I’d slick my hair back, | 穿上 把头发往后梳 |
[02:07] | pretend to be cool. | 假装是个酷小子 |
[02:09] | That has me a second away from breaking into tears. | 我简直要泪流满面了 |
[02:11] | My self-image has evolved, thank you. | 我的自我形象有所提升了 谢谢 |
[02:12] | Now I spend Halloweens at The Warlock’s Chest | 我现在都去术士箱过万圣节 |
[02:14] | for games night. | 参加游戏之夜 |
[02:15] | Which reminds me, I need to set an alarm on my phone | 提醒我了 我得在手机上设闹铃 |
[02:19] | for the Super Fun Guy Halloween Special. | 提醒我看《逗比侠》的万圣节特辑 |
[02:21] | Sometimes we get so wrapped up in the ten-sided die, | 有时候我们玩十面骰子入了迷 |
[02:24] | we lose track of time. | 会忘记时间 |
[02:26] | And that made it worse. | 越说越惨了 |
[02:28] | Guys, we need normal Halloween stories. Anyone? | 我们需要正常的万圣节故事 有人吗 |
[02:31] | You’re the human. Regale us. | 你是正常人 说一个吧 |
[02:35] | All pretty standard. | 都很平常的 |
[02:36] | Uh, Mom made theme costumes for the family: | 妈妈给全家做主题服装 |
[02:38] | Igor, Frankenstein, Bride of Frankenstein. | 伊戈尔 弗兰肯斯坦 弗兰肯斯坦的新娘 |
[02:41] | We’d trick-or-treat together, | 我们一起玩不给糖就捣蛋 |
[02:44] | hand out candy, and it was fun. | 发糖 很好玩 |
[02:46] | I cannot comprehend an evening spent that way with my family. | 我无法理解那样跟我的家人度过一个晚上 |
[02:49] | Walter, we need something to make you… human. | 沃特 我们需要点东西让你有人情味 |
[02:53] | Ralph. | 拉尔夫 |
[02:55] | Ralphy. | 拉尔夫 |
[02:58] | You’re supposed to help decorate, | 你不是该帮忙装饰的吗 |
[02:59] | not help yourself to the decorations. | 而不是要把装饰品吃掉 |
[03:01] | By stacking the candy corn kernels, | 把玉米粒糖叠起来 |
[03:02] | it actually resembles a corn cob. | 样子像玉米棒 |
[03:03] | It’s so simple and logical. | 很简单 符合逻辑 |
[03:05] | Candy. Corn. | 糖 玉米 |
[03:06] | And I think you’re done with the candy. | 糖你是吃够了 |
[03:07] | No more sugar. Come on. | 别再吃糖了 来吧 |
[03:10] | I’m not sure I can pull this off. | 我不知道我能不能做得到 |
[03:12] | I’m finding that… | 我觉得 |
[03:13] | faking emotion is nearly impossible. | 假装感情简直难于上青天 |
[03:16] | Pal, you specialize in the nearly impossible. | 伙计 你就擅长做不可能的事 |
[03:18] | The first step is to not beat yourself up. | 第一步就是不要太自责 |
[03:20] | Faking emotion is a hard chore | 即便最感情外露的人 |
[03:22] | even for the most naturally demonstrative. | 伪装情绪也还是很困难 |
[03:24] | You saw how bad a job Paige did. | 你也看到佩吉做得有多烂了 |
[03:26] | What? | 什么 |
[03:27] | Sometimes I forget how much more I see | 有时候我都忘了作为一个高超的行为学专家 |
[03:28] | as a brilliant behaviorist. | 我能看到那么多东西 |
[03:30] | Her Halloween story? | 她的万圣节故事 |
[03:31] | The short, fragmented sentences, | 用句精短简洁 |
[03:33] | ’cause people like to get through lies quickly. | 因为人们喜欢快点讲完谎言 |
[03:35] | And she scratched her nose, | 她还挠了挠鼻子 |
[03:36] | which contains erectile tissue that expands | 里面的勃起组织扩张了 |
[03:38] | because blood rushes to the head and brain when lying. | 因为撒谎的时候血液会涌往头部和脑部 |
[03:41] | Her tale of matching costumes and family night? | 她所谓的挑服装和家庭之夜 |
[03:45] | It’s phony baloney. | 全都是假的 |
[03:46] | Why would she, of all people, fabricate a story? | 她为什么要编一个故事呢 |
[03:48] | Well, think about it: | 好好想想 |
[03:49] | You have a terrible relationship with your parents, | 你和你父母关系很糟糕 |
[03:51] | Sly’s dad is a dictator, | 希尔的爸爸是个独裁者 |
[03:52] | my mom’s bat poop crazy, | 我妈妈又穷又疯 |
[03:54] | Happy was in foster care; we talked about this. | 乐乐在寄养家庭长大 我们都聊过 |
[03:57] | Paige? She’s just a stranger we took from a diner. | 佩吉只是我们从餐厅找到的陌生人 |
[03:59] | We know nothing, except that she just lied. | 我们除了知道她刚撒谎了 其他一无所知 |
[04:03] | Maybe her upbringing was lupinus. | 也许她出生在羽扁豆家族 |
[04:05] | I highly doubt she was raised by wolves. | 我觉得她应该不是被狼养大的 |
[04:07] | Well, there’s something she’s ashamed of. | 她肯定有羞于启齿的事 |
[04:11] | All right, team, gear up! | 队员们 集合 |
[04:14] | We’re moving out in five. | 我们五分钟后出发 |
[04:16] | Who are you, belushi in Animal House? | 你谁啊 《动物屋》里的贝鲁西吗 |
[04:18] | Who? | 谁 |
[04:19] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[04:20] | Cabe, are you here for the party? | 凯布 你是来参加派对的吗 |
[04:22] | What’s in the bags? Decorations? | 包里是什么 装饰吗 |
[04:24] | We have a mission. | 我们有任务 |
[04:25] | What? No. | 什么 不 |
[04:26] | We have candy and costumes, and we’re gonna have a party. | 我们有糖果和服装 我们要开派对 |
[04:30] | And the Knights of West Altadena | 西奥塔蒂娜骑士 |
[04:32] | will be playing fantasies and Frolics at The Warlock’s Chest. | 会在术士箱表演音乐和节目 |
[04:36] | You didn’t tell him? | 你没告诉他吗 |
[04:38] | You know how he gets. | 你也知道他的反应 |
[04:39] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[04:41] | Kid, we’re going to a remote location outside of Tempe, | 孩子 我们要去坦佩外很远的一个地方 |
[04:45] | where we’re spelunking to save bats. | 去探险 拯救蝙蝠 |
[04:47] | I am not spelunking to save a disease-ridden flying rodent. | 我才不去探险拯救携带疾病的飞行啮齿类动物 |
[04:51] | We all are, except for Happy, | 我们都去 除了乐乐 |
[04:53] | who’s gonna QB us from the garage speakerphone | 她会在车库里通过对讲机远程协助我们 |
[04:55] | while she keeps an eye on Ralphy-boy. | 顺便照顾好拉尔夫 |
[04:57] | I got it covered. | 交给我吧 |
[04:58] | Caves are dangerous for pregnant women. | 洞穴对孕妇来说很危险 |
[05:00] | Listeria grows in the ubiquitous rat urine. | 到处都是蝙蝠尿 会滋长李斯特菌 |
[05:02] | Rat pee is dangerous for anybody. | 蝙蝠尿对任何人来说都很危险 |
[05:04] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[05:06] | There’s nothing to worry about. | 没什么好担心的 |
[05:10] | I am terribly worried. | 我非常担心 |
[05:11] | I also resent that I wasn’t informed of this case sooner. | 我也很不高兴竟然没有提前告诉我这件事 |
[05:14] | We didn’t want you to freak out | 我们不希望你吓坏 |
[05:15] | until it was absolutely necessary. | 直到逼不得已再说 |
[05:17] | I resent that you assume that I will freak out. | 我也很不高兴你竟然觉得我会吓坏 |
[05:19] | Dude, you’re checking your pulse as we speak. | 哥们 我们说话这会你还在量自己的脉搏 |
[05:21] | Sly, we wouldn’t be here | 希尔 要不是逼不得已 |
[05:22] | unless it was absolutely necessary. | 我们也不会来这里的 |
[05:24] | Like fate of the free world, Sly, no joke. | 正如自由世界的命运 希尔 说正经的 |
[05:27] | Yeah, well, I’m still waiting on an explanation. | 我还在等一个解释 |
[05:30] | The bats in this cave suffer from WNS– White Nose Syndrome. | 这个洞穴中的蝙蝠患有白鼻综合征 |
[05:33] | It’s a fungal disease wiping out bats | 这种真菌疾病几乎 |
[05:34] | from across Latin America to the U.S. | 灭绝了拉丁美洲到美国所有的蝙蝠 |
[05:37] | This cave houses a particularly large population | 这个洞穴中的蝙蝠族群规模 |
[05:39] | from all across the continent, | 算本大陆中较大的 |
[05:40] | who come here to breed and to hibernate. | 它们是专门来繁衍的 |
[05:43] | So, treating these bats will have a large geographic reach. | 所以这些蝙蝠的地理跨度很大 |
[05:46] | Bats are filthy animals. | 蝙蝠是肮脏的动物 |
[05:48] | They are veritable flying sacks of viruses. | 它们就是飞行的病毒源 |
[05:51] | They’re veritable flying, insect-eating machines, | 它们是名副其实的飞行消灭害虫机器 |
[05:54] | natural insecticide, | 天然杀虫剂 |
[05:55] | an amazing feat of evolutionary biology, | 也是进化史上非常有价值的生物 |
[05:57] | and the second most important pollinator. | 也是第二重要的传粉者 |
[05:59] | Millions of them jam together so tightly | 几百万只蝙蝠挤在一起 |
[06:01] | that they poop on one another. | 上厕所都不挪窝 |
[06:02] | If WNS wipes out bat populations, | 如果白鼻综合征让蝙蝠灭绝 |
[06:04] | it could threaten Western civilization. | 会威胁到西方文化 |
[06:07] | I would love to hear that math. | 愿闻其详 |
[06:08] | In Syria, a ten-year drought ruined subsistence farming, | 在叙利亚 一场十年的干旱毁掉了农业 |
[06:13] | so scores of young men fled the countryside | 一大群年轻人从农村逃离 |
[06:16] | and moved to the cities– aimless youth, | 前往城市 漫无目的的年轻人 |
[06:18] | no jobs, no direction. | 没有工作 没有方向 |
[06:20] | It was the perfect breeding ground for radicalization. | 非常容易出现躁动不安的激进分子 |
[06:22] | If the bats in this cave succumb to WNS, | 如果洞穴里的蝙蝠出现白鼻综合征 |
[06:25] | then they might not return home to, say, Latin America. | 可能就不会回到故乡 比如拉丁美洲 |
[06:27] | The insect population will increase, | 导致当地昆虫数量剧增 |
[06:29] | and subsistence farming will be ruined. | 给周围农作物带来毁灭性打击 |
[06:31] | I guess that math adds up. | 这逻辑说得通 |
[06:33] | And we’re not gonna be alone; | 而且我们不是单独行动 |
[06:34] | the zoologists who hired us are supposed to be meeting us here. | 聘请我们的动物学家会在这跟我们会合 |
[06:36] | Yeah, Dr. Bryce and Jody MacMillan. | 对 布莱斯和乔迪·麦克米伦博士 |
[06:38] | They went in earlier to clear the cave of any hikers, | 他们先去现场疏散山里的游客 |
[06:40] | and they’ll meet us in chamber one. | 到时候在第一个洞穴会合 |
[06:42] | – This note on their truck… – Then giddy-up. | -他们在车上留了字条… -抓紧时间 |
[06:44] | You have a party to throw and a bureaucrat to impress. | 要准备开派对 还得给官员装样子呢 |
[06:46] | Linehan will be at the garage at 8:00, | 莱恩汉八点到车库 |
[06:48] | so let’s not miss our window. | 我们别错过机会 |
[06:51] | All right. E-Everybody wait. | 好 大家等等 |
[06:53] | Why are we here? | 我们为什么要过来 |
[06:55] | Can’t the zoologists save the bats? | 动物学家难道救不了那些蝙蝠吗 |
[06:58] | Uh, because the last time those caves were properly surveyed | 上次对这些洞穴进行地质考察 |
[07:00] | was over 40 years ago, and due to the limestone structure, | 是四十多年前了 由于洞穴的石灰岩结构 |
[07:04] | they’re what we called “Geologically fluid.” | 石灰岩又称为”地质液体” |
[07:06] | Caverns that were there | 三周前还有的洞穴 |
[07:07] | three weeks ago might not be there today. | 现在可能已经不在了 |
[07:08] | And… | 对了 |
[07:10] | I’ve designed a laser mapping device | 我做了一个激光测绘设备 |
[07:12] | to canvass the cave system, calculating the square footage. | 对洞穴系统进行检查 制作出平面图 |
[07:15] | You told me it was a Halloween decoration! | 你不说这是万圣节装饰吗 |
[07:17] | I lied. It’s to work out | 我骗了你 |
[07:18] | the perfect placement for the Fungiblaster. | 这样能够选出最适合真菌炸弹的场地 |
[07:20] | A flea bomb that’ll aerosol fungicide throughout the cave | 能够将杀菌剂烟雾化 蔓延到洞穴内部 |
[07:23] | to kill the virus causing White Nose, | 杀死白鼻病毒 |
[07:25] | while leaving the bats unharmed. | 还不伤到蝙蝠 |
[07:26] | And do I want to know its toxicity to humans? | 我能问问杀菌剂对人类有毒吗 |
[07:29] | No. | 别问了 |
[07:31] | We’ll have it on a timer, | 已经定时了 |
[07:32] | and we’ll already have exited when it goes off. | 等引爆的时候我们已经出来了 |
[07:34] | Well, we can’t exit until we enter, so let’s get going. | 得先进去才能出来 走吧 |
[07:36] | Uh, bats have unique optical rods and cones. | 蝙蝠有独特的眼内感光细胞 |
[07:39] | They’re agitated by white light, but not red. | 白色光会惊吓到它们 但是红光不会 |
[07:42] | Stick these to your flashlights. | 所有手电筒都贴上这个 |
[07:55] | Now, this sensor disc | 这个感应器 |
[07:57] | will pick up disbursement efficacies of the fungicide. | 能够监测到杀菌剂的释放效果 |
[08:02] | Step carefully. | 脚下小心点 |
[08:03] | Supposed to drop off in about 15 feet. | 不到五米就到空洞了 |
[08:06] | Where’s the zoologists? | 那些动物学家在哪里 |
[08:08] | They might be further in, | 应该还在里面 |
[08:09] | but calling for them will only agitate the bats. | 但是联系他们可能会惊动蝙蝠 |
[08:13] | Wow. It’s… It’s dark. | 这里 好黑啊 |
[08:15] | Really dark. | 真的很黑 |
[08:26] | My God, it’s beautiful. | 天哪 太美了 |
[08:29] | It’s also a long way to the bottom. | 但是离底部还很深 |
[08:33] | So, let’s keep moving. | 那就继续走吧 |
[08:36] | Elevator going down to spooky town. | 我们即将下楼体验幽灵镇 |
[08:40] | You guys, quit playing grab-ass | 行了 别贫嘴了 |
[08:42] | and get over here… | 赶紧过来 |
[08:45] | and get down this rope. | 从绳子上下去 |
[09:12] | Receiving data. | 正在接收数据 |
[09:13] | So, Sly, | 希尔 |
[09:15] | once Happy collates the data, | 等乐乐把数据整理好 |
[09:17] | double-check the calculations. | 你再检查一下计算结果 |
[09:18] | It’s one of the reasons why we need you here. | 这也是我们需要你过来的原因之一 |
[09:21] | Um, while we’re waiting, | 反正等着也是等着 |
[09:22] | how’s it going with Ralph? | 你跟拉尔夫怎么样了 |
[09:24] | How hard is it to handle an 11-year-old genius? | 照顾一个11岁的天才有什么难的 |
[09:26] | The kid can take care of himself. | 他自己就能照顾自己 |
[09:27] | He’s a self-driving car. | 他可以自动驾驶 |
[09:29] | Yeah, well, those things make me nervous. | 这才是我最担心的 |
[09:30] | So does my son on three bags of candy corn. | 还有我儿子经常一口气吃三袋玉米糖 |
[09:33] | Genius brains process glucose | 天才的大脑消耗葡萄糖的速度 |
[09:34] | faster than normal brains. | 远远快于正常大脑 |
[09:36] | Could cause hyperactivity. | 可能会导致技能亢进 |
[09:37] | Guys, he’s under control. | 别激动 他很好 |
[09:40] | Okay, that cavern is scanned. | 洞穴已经扫描完毕 |
[09:44] | Laser fluctuations show micro currents | 激光波动显示大约36米外 |
[09:47] | blowing east to west out of a bigger hollow | 有从一个大洞中吹来的 |
[09:49] | about 40 yards away. | 东西向微电流 |
[09:51] | Was that on the map? | 地图上有显示吗 |
[09:52] | Not that I can see, but the readings are what they are. | 我没看到 但是数据确实如此 |
[09:55] | I told you, limestone shifts and changes. | 我说过 石灰岩经常会变化 |
[09:57] | Okay, let’s go. | 走吧 |
[09:59] | We got to scan that hollow. | 得去扫描下那个洞穴 |
[10:03] | Step carefully. | 脚下小心 |
[10:05] | There’s a two-foot-wide chasm here. | 有个六十厘米宽的深坑 |
[10:08] | It’s like a fault line. | 像是断层线 |
[10:11] | Okay, we’ll scan this hollow, | 我们扫描一下这个洞窟 |
[10:14] | then move on to the next cavern, | 然后去下一个洞穴 |
[10:16] | and we’ll be back in L.A. sooner than we thought. | 可以比计划的更早回到洛杉矶 |
[10:22] | What was that? | 怎么回事 |
[10:24] | I didn’t hear where it came from. | 不知道是哪里传来的 |
[10:25] | It’s crumbling limestone, nothing more. | 只是石灰岩崩裂的声音 |
[10:27] | Or some unknown evil unleashed | 也可能是什么蛰伏几百年的怪物 |
[10:30] | after centuries of lying dormant. | 挣脱束缚的声音 |
[10:32] | You watch horror movies? | 你看恐怖片 |
[10:34] | I’ve seen the commercials. | 我看过广告片 |
[10:35] | And if something bad was going to happen, | 如果有什么坏事要发生 |
[10:36] | this would be the perfect spot. | 这是最佳地点 |
[10:37] | So, I am just going to sit right over here… | 所以我要坐在这儿 |
[10:40] | Quit being such a baby. It was just a sound. | 别这么幼稚 只是一阵声音而已 |
[10:42] | Oh, because scary things are always silent. | 因为恐怖的东西从来都是无声无息的 |
[10:45] | Where’s the logic in that, Cabe? | 你话里的逻辑呢 凯布 |
[10:48] | Cave zombie! | 洞穴僵尸 |
[10:49] | Oh! Oh, no! The laser! | 激光器 |
[10:51] | Help me! ?Grab his hand! | 过来帮我 抓住他的手 |
[10:53] | No! Push him back into hell! | 不 把他推回地狱吧 |
[10:55] | Guys? What’s going on? | 伙计们 怎么回事 |
[10:57] | We found the zoologist. | 我们找到了动物学家 |
[11:02] | W-We were attacked. | 我们被攻击了 |
[11:04] | You got a lot of bites on you, Doc. | 你脸上不少咬痕 博士 |
[11:05] | Assume it was the bats that attacked you? | 我猜是蝙蝠攻击了你们 |
[11:08] | Man, you are sweating something awful. | 伙计 你在大量出汗 |
[11:10] | You have to help my wife. Promise me. | 你们得救救我妻子 答应我 |
[11:11] | Promise me you’ll help my wife. | 一定要救我妻子 |
[11:13] | Add in rapid-fire response speech. | 还有连珠炮似的不停说话 |
[11:15] | He’s got the symptoms of rabies. | 他出现了狂犬病的症状 |
[11:17] | We found a new crack, | 我们找到一条新裂缝 |
[11:19] | led to an unexplored area. | 它通往未探索区域 |
[11:20] | W-We followed it through to make sure no hikers had gone in. | 我们沿着裂缝走 想确认没人进去过 |
[11:24] | And that’s when we were attacked. | 然后我们就被攻击了 |
[11:26] | Doctor, where’s your wife? | 博士 你妻子在哪 |
[11:27] | I-I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:29] | Sh-She fell down. I-I couldn’t reach her. | 她摔倒了 我够不到她 |
[11:32] | Instead of asking the rabid man, | 与其问这个病人 |
[11:33] | how about we check the film on his harness cam? | 还不如看看他护具上的摄像机 |
[11:36] | Great idea. | 好主意 |
[11:36] | Here, Sly, grab a cable, and then hook it up to your tablet. | 希尔 给你线缆 把它连到电脑上 |
[11:40] | Happy, you catch all this? | 乐乐 你都听到了吧 |
[11:41] | Loud and clear. Not good. | 清清楚楚 情况不妙 |
[11:43] | Ralph hear? | 拉尔夫听到没有 |
[11:44] | No. I’ve patched your comms into the speaker phone, | 没有 我把通讯器接到了扬声器上 |
[11:46] | and he’s all the way back in the kitchen. | 他在远处的厨房里 |
[11:47] | Okay, do me a favor: don’t-don’t tell him, okay? | 帮我个忙 别让他知道 好吗 |
[11:50] | I don’t want him getting scared. | 我不想吓到他 |
[11:51] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[11:53] | Okay, we’re ready. | 我们弄好了 |
[12:00] | There’s an entire world in here | 这里真是个 |
[12:01] | that no one’s ever seen before. | 从没有人见过的新世界 |
[12:03] | Look at them. | 看哪 |
[12:05] | Follow me through here. | 跟我来 这边 |
[12:10] | Jody… what do you think we should name this place? | 乔迪 我们该怎么命名这里 |
[12:16] | I think “Bat cave”‘s already taken. | “蝙蝠洞”已经有人用了[《蝙蝠侠》] |
[12:19] | Whoa, you okay? | 没事吧 |
[12:20] | Yeah. Just… | 没事 不过 |
[12:25] | They’re becoming very active. | 它们活跃起来了 |
[12:27] | I’ve never seen behavior this aggressive. | 我从没见过攻击性这么强的行为 |
[12:31] | They’re attacking! | 他们开始攻击了 |
[12:33] | ?Be careful! | 小心 |
[12:34] | Take cover! Go back! | 找掩护 回去 |
[12:37] | Get off me! | 滚开 |
[12:43] | Be careful! | 小心 |
[12:46] | Jody! | 乔迪 |
[12:48] | Can you hear me?! | 听得见吗 |
[12:50] | I hid under a ledge until the bats went back to roosting. | 直到蝙蝠飞回巢穴 我一直躲在一块石头下 |
[12:54] | Then I-I wandered through the cave until I heard you. | 然后我就沿着洞穴走 听见你们在说话 |
[12:58] | See the white nose? | 看见白色的鼻子了吗 |
[12:59] | The bat’s infected with pseudogymnoascus destructans, | 这些蝙蝠被白鼻真菌感染了 |
[13:02] | the fungus that causes White Nose Syndrome. They all are. | 从而导致了白鼻综合征 所有蝙蝠都是 |
[13:05] | So how did Bryce get rabies? | 那布莱斯怎么感染的狂犬病 |
[13:06] | WNS compromises the bats’ immune system, | 白鼻综合征破坏了免疫系统 |
[13:09] | makes them susceptible to other diseases, like rabies, | 使它们易感染其他疾病 比如狂犬病 |
[13:11] | which makes them more aggressive. | 因此它们攻击性变强 |
[13:14] | Must’ve slipped and bumped into the cave wall. | 他们一定是滑倒了 撞上了岩壁 |
[13:16] | That knocked out the red filter, exposing the white light. | 碰掉了红色滤光片 使白光透了出来 |
[13:19] | That’s why the bats attacked. | 所以蝙蝠攻击他们 |
[13:20] | So, just to clarify, | 我就确认一下 |
[13:22] | we are surrounded by psychotic flying killers | 我们现在被疯狂的空中杀手包围 |
[13:24] | that will go off at the slightest provocation. | 稍有不慎就会激怒它们 |
[13:26] | Our mission is now twofold. | 现在我们的任务变成了两个 |
[13:28] | First, we got to rescue Jody, and then we got to get | 一 去救乔迪 二 把真菌消除器 |
[13:30] | the Fungiblaster where it needs to be so we can save the bats. | 放到该放的地方 好拯救蝙蝠 |
[13:34] | Third, we are getting Bryce to a hospital. | 三 送布莱斯去医院 |
[13:36] | This guy is suffering from a virulent rabies strain | 他感染了一种恶性狂犬病毒 |
[13:39] | like Duvenhage, | 杜文海格病毒 |
[13:40] | Kotonkan or Rochambeau; | 科汤卡恩狂犬病毒或者罗尚博病毒之类的 |
[13:42] | if he doesn’t get the right serum | 如果不能在半小时之内 |
[13:43] | in the next half hour, | 注射相应的血清 他就再也没机会 |
[13:44] | he doesn’t ever get to trick-or-treat again. | 参加”不给糖就捣乱”的活动了 |
[13:46] | No, n-no. I have to go back for my wife. | 不行 我得回去救我妻子 |
[13:49] | We’ll find her. | 我们会找到她的 |
[13:49] | Happy, closest hospital? | 乐乐 最近的医院在哪儿 |
[13:50] | I am working on it. | 正在找 |
[13:52] | Good luck, Doc. | 医生 祝你好运 |
[13:53] | You, too. Be safe. | 你也是 一路平安 |
[13:54] | All right. | 好的 |
[13:57] | We’re gonna have to go deeper in, find this woman. | 我们要深入洞穴 找到这个女人 |
[14:09] | So… | 这么说 |
[14:11] | into the darkness with the killer bats. | 我们要进入充满杀人蝙蝠的黑暗地带 |
[14:15] | This is how every scary movie starts. | 恐怖电影开头都是这样的 |
[14:27] | Okay, Toby, I just sent directions | 好了托比 我刚把东部综合医院的地址 |
[14:29] | to East General, the closest Level III trauma center. | 发给你了 这是最近的三级创伤中心 |
[14:32] | It’s 25 minutes, if you drive like a madman. | 如果你一路狂开 25分钟就到了 |
[14:34] | I’m doing 78 | 我已经开到每小时125公里 |
[14:36] | on bald tires! | 而且这辆车的轮胎都被磨平了 |
[14:38] | That’s funny. | 真有意思 |
[14:40] | – You’re fun. – ?Thanks, buddy. | -你真幽默 -谢了哥们 |
[14:41] | And you’re delirious, so just keep it together until we can | 你现在神志不清 坚持住 |
[14:44] | get you to the hospital. | 到医院就好了 |
[14:46] | Guys, I’m trying to calculate approximate cave system layouts | 各位 我在努力根据你们所在的位置 |
[14:49] | based on where you’ve been and 40 year-old data, | 以及四十年前的数据来计算洞穴的布局 |
[14:51] | but all I can tell you is: watch your step. | 我只能说 当心脚下 |
[14:57] | Hey, what’s with the knife? | 你拿刀干什么 |
[15:00] | I stenciled designs on my pumpkins. | 在南瓜上雕图案 |
[15:03] | It’s a little dangerous. | 这有点危险 |
[15:05] | No mas. | 不许再玩了 |
[15:06] | Am I smelling ammonia? What is in that syringe? | 这是氨水的味道吗 注射器里灌了什么 |
[15:09] | I’m inducing a simple double replacement reaction | 我只是想进行一次简单的复分解反应 |
[15:11] | that’ll produce a uniform outward force, | 产生一个均匀向外的作用力 |
[15:13] | displacing the weakened patterns on the pumpkin surface. | 南瓜表面有雕刻的地方就会变弱 |
[15:16] | You’re injecting the pumpkins with explosive chemicals? | 你要在南瓜里注入易爆化学物质 |
[15:19] | So I can carve four pumpkins at once. | 这样我就能一次性雕四个南瓜了 |
[15:21] | No exploding pumpkins! | 不许炸南瓜 |
[15:45] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[15:53] | Happy, we need to know the incline of the initial drop off. | 乐乐 我们需要第一个空洞的倾斜度 |
[15:59] | Uh, I’m looking at your GPS signals. | 我正在查看你们的定位信号 |
[16:01] | You’re off the grid. | 你们没信号 |
[16:02] | Don’t inject that pumpkin! | 不许往南瓜里灌东西 |
[16:04] | What? Wh-What is Ralph injecting? | 什么 拉尔夫要往什么里灌东西 |
[16:06] | Nothing! All good over here. | 没什么 一切正常 |
[16:08] | Uh, but regarding the cave, I am out of ideas. | 但是对这个洞穴 我没办法了 |
[16:12] | Blind as bats in here, | 在这里面和蝙蝠一样瞎[所以有蝙蝠] |
[16:14] | – pun intended. – That’s it. | -一语双关 -有办法了 |
[16:16] | You’re as blind as a bat, so you need to act like bats. | 你们和蝙蝠一样瞎 所以要模仿蝙蝠 |
[16:19] | – Echolocation. – ?Exactly. | -回声定位 -正是 |
[16:21] | Cabe, pick up the biggest rock that you can find, | 凯布 尽可能捡一块最大的石头 |
[16:23] | and throw it out in front of you. | 向前扔出去 |
[16:25] | And then, Sly, give us a time to impact. | 然后希尔 算出产生碰撞所需时间 |
[16:27] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:32] | Here we go. | 我扔了 |
[16:36] | 1.43 seconds. | 1.43秒 |
[16:38] | That’s about a 50-foot drop. | 大约下落了15米 |
[16:39] | Based on the polarimetric asymmetry of the returning echo, | 根据回声的偏振不对称性 |
[16:44] | I’d say that this decline, | 我觉得这个斜坡的情况如下 |
[16:45] | based on the likely underlying geographic morphology, | 根据下方可能出现的地理形态 |
[16:49] | either lets us slide | 我们要么可以滑到洞里 |
[16:50] | into the cavern, or we fall 50 feet and die. | 要么从15米高处掉下去摔死 |
[16:56] | But I’m 74% sure it’s option one. | 但我确定有74%的可能是第一种情况 |
[16:58] | Not the best odds. | 这个概率不够理想 |
[17:01] | Walter! | 沃特 |
[17:08] | Thanks for, um, breaking my fall. | 谢谢 多亏你 我才没摔得那么狠 |
[17:10] | My pleasure. | 不客气 |
[17:12] | You guys all okay? | 你们没事吧 |
[17:13] | Uh, yeah, just a little banged up. | 没事 就是摔了一下 |
[17:17] | Wh-What was that? | 什么声音 |
[17:22] | Just the TV. Watching scary movies. | 电视里的声音而已 我们在看恐怖电影 |
[17:25] | Well, I need to make sure it’s okay for Ralph. | 我得确定那是拉尔夫能看的电影 |
[17:27] | What are you guys watching? | 你们在看什么呢 |
[17:29] | I think it’s the one with that kid, Damien. | 里面有个小孩的那一部 《恶魔之子》 |
[17:39] | The big clown out there is gaining on us. | 巨型小丑要追上我们了 |
[17:41] | I need you to stay with me, okay, pal? | 听我说 你得保持清醒 好吗哥们 |
[17:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:46] | But that clown can’t have any of my birthday cake. | 但是那个小丑不许吃我的生日蛋糕 |
[17:49] | I can get you all the birthday cake you want | 等你病好了 你要多少生日蛋糕 |
[17:51] | once we get you better. | 我就给你买多少 |
[17:52] | Right now I need you to concentrate on what’s real. | 现在你得把精力集中在现实情况上 |
[17:55] | And that’s getting you to the hospital. | 现实情况就是要送你去医院 |
[17:57] | And this truck has no GPS, | 这辆卡车没有定位系统 |
[17:58] | and these back roads have no signs. | 乡村小路也没有路标 |
[18:00] | You know this area! | 你熟悉这一带 |
[18:01] | So, help me navigate. | 帮我指路吧 |
[18:03] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:06] | Right after I get my birthday cake. | 先等我拿到生日蛋糕 |
[18:09] | I’ll get it. | 我去拿 |
[18:11] | Whoa! What the hell?! | 怎么回事 |
[18:16] | I need you to keep it together, man, all right?! | 我需要你振作点 哥们 好吗 |
[18:21] | Of course you’re not all right. Just stay here! | 你当然不好了 待在这 |
[18:27] | Happy, I need something medical closer than the hospital. | 乐乐 我需要个比医院更近的医疗设施 |
[18:30] | There is a small town clinic a half a mile ahead. | 前方0.8公里有个镇子上的小诊所 |
[18:33] | That help? | 有用吗 |
[18:34] | Yeah, clinics in bat country should have a supply | 是的 蝙蝠活跃区域的小诊所应该有 |
[18:36] | of rabies serum on hand. | 狂犬病血清 |
[18:38] | I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[18:50] | We keep on moving deeper into this cave, | 我们继续深入这个洞穴 |
[18:53] | and there’s still no sign of the zoologist lady. | 仍然没有女动物学家的踪影 |
[18:55] | Maybe she found her own way out. | 也许她自己找到路出去了 |
[18:57] | After being bitten by bats? I doubt it. | 在被蝙蝠咬过之后吗 我很怀疑 |
[19:00] | Okay, well, we still don’t know if we’re even going | 好吧 我们甚至都不知道行进的方向 |
[19:01] | in the right direction. | 是否正确 |
[19:03] | Oh, yeah. We are. | 是的 方向没错 |
[19:05] | Look. | 看 |
[19:07] | Blood. | 血迹 |
[19:08] | That must be where Bryce and Jody got attacked by the bats. | 那肯定是布莱斯和乔迪遭到蝙蝠攻击的地方 |
[19:15] | And that’s got to be the chute Jody fell in. | 而那边肯定是乔迪跌落的沟槽 |
[19:18] | Jody? Jody? | 乔迪 乔迪 |
[19:22] | She could be unconscious by now. | 她现在可能没有意识了 |
[19:31] | We are not alone. | 我们并不孤单 |
[19:35] | It’s just like The Birds. | 这场景就像《群鸟》一样 |
[19:37] | Probably didn’t see that film. | 你可能没看过那部电影 |
[19:38] | Oh, I did. | 我看过 |
[19:40] | I thought it was about ornithology, | 我以为是关于鸟类学的 |
[19:41] | and I was unpleasantly surprised. | 而我对实际内容感到非常不舒服和惊讶 |
[19:43] | It’s time for fun! | 欢乐时光到 |
[19:46] | – Ringers are supposed to be off. – ?It is off. | -闹钟本应该都关掉的 -是都关掉了 |
[19:48] | This is my alarm for the Super Fun Guy Halloween special. | 这是我为逗比侠万圣节特辑设的闹钟 |
[19:51] | I was supposed to be watching it this afternoon, | 我今天下午本应在看那个特辑 |
[19:52] | instead of on a mission | 而不是参加这个 |
[19:54] | that you guys didn’t tell me about. | 你们没跟我说的任务 |
[19:55] | Quiet! | 安静 |
[19:57] | Guys… | 伙计们 |
[19:59] | they’re moving. | 它们在动 |
[20:01] | What’s moving? | 什么在动 |
[20:04] | Bats…! | 蝙蝠 |
[20:09] | Everyone, this way! | 大家 到这边来 |
[20:20] | This is my nightmare! | 这是我的噩梦 |
[20:21] | This is my actual nightmare! | 这真是我的噩梦 |
[20:26] | Cabe, get under here! | 凯布 躲到这下面来 |
[20:28] | I’m under! | 我躲进来了 |
[20:31] | They’re not stopping! | 它们没有停下来的意思 |
[20:35] | Happy! | 乐乐 |
[20:36] | Trip the fire alarm! | 打开火警 |
[20:38] | Turn the alarm on? Why? | 打开警报器 为什么 |
[20:39] | Because high-pitched noises repel bats! | 因为高频噪音可以驱赶蝙蝠 |
[20:45] | What are you doing?! | 你在做什么 |
[20:47] | You said you wanted the alarm turned on. | 你说你要打开报警器 |
[20:49] | Get down before you break your neck! | 赶紧下来 不然会摔伤的 |
[20:52] | But first hold this phone to the alarm. | 但先把手机拿到报警器边上 |
[20:54] | Is something going on? | 发生什么事情了吗 |
[20:56] | Halloween prank on Sly. | 万圣节跟希尔开了个恶作剧玩笑 |
[20:58] | Sweet. | 真棒 |
[21:07] | It worked. | 起作用了 |
[21:12] | Is everyone okay? | 大家都还好吗 |
[21:15] | Sound off. | 说话 |
[21:17] | We’re fine, but we’re… we’re cut off. | 我们没事 但我们 我们被分隔开了 |
[21:19] | We can’t get back to you. | 我们没法回到你们那边 |
[21:21] | You know, we’re gonna have to | 我们得继续 |
[21:23] | go deeper into the cave, | 深入洞穴 |
[21:25] | see if we can find an exit. | 看看能否找到出口 |
[21:27] | I will look for geological formations | 我找找有没有可能通向出口的 |
[21:28] | that might signal a way out. | 地质构造 |
[21:33] | This looks like the ravine in Bryce’s video. | 这里看上去像是布莱斯所拍视频里的沟壑 |
[21:36] | – Jody? Jody? – Jody? | -乔迪 乔迪 -乔迪 |
[21:39] | I don’t see her. | 我看不到她 |
[21:40] | Yeah, well, she’s got to be down here somewhere. | 她肯定在下面某处 |
[21:41] | Yeah. Only one way to find out. | 只有一个办法能弄清楚 |
[21:45] | Rappel down. Get your rope out. | 沿绳子攀下去 把你的绳子拿出来 |
[21:48] | All right, we’re almost there. | 好了 我们快到了 |
[21:51] | Just a few more steps. | 再多走几步 |
[21:53] | Just a few more steps, huh? | 再多走几步 |
[21:58] | Are you kidding me?! | 你一定是在逗我 |
[21:59] | 停止营业 讨糖果去了 糖果自取 | |
[22:07] | Happy, the clinic’s locked, | 乐乐 诊所关门了 |
[22:09] | and this guy’s dead if I don’t get him serum. | 如果我不给他注射血清这家伙就要死了 |
[22:11] | Okay, take a bobby pin and I can walk you through the lock pick. | 弄个发夹来 我一步一步教你开锁 |
[22:13] | I always wear a hat. Why would I have a bobby pin? | 我总是戴着帽子 我为什么要戴发夹 |
[22:16] | I-I don’t know. I’m thinking. | 我 我不知道 我在想 |
[22:18] | Ralph, please! | 拉尔夫 拜托别捣乱 |
[22:20] | She’s teaching me to tango. | 她在教我跳探戈 |
[22:23] | Doc? | 医生 |
[22:24] | Doc, I’m having trouble hearing you. | 医生 我听不到你说话 |
[22:26] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[22:28] | There’s your bobby pin! | 这个”发夹”也行 |
[22:38] | You know how to do this? | 你知道怎么做吗 |
[22:40] | Yeah. I watched a spelunking video. | 嗯 我看过一个洞穴探险视频 |
[22:53] | See, the trick is to manage your speed | 关键在于控制速度 |
[22:55] | so that you don’t descend too… | 不会下降的太… |
[22:59] | That was fun. | 真有意思 |
[23:01] | Um… yeah. | 好吧 |
[23:04] | Oh, I got to tighten your lightbulb. | 我得把你的灯泡旋紧些 |
[23:10] | Turn. | 转过来 |
[23:11] | Just… okay. | 这样就行 |
[23:15] | What’s that look? | 你的表情好奇怪 |
[23:18] | I was just thinking about my dad. | 我想起了我爸爸 |
[23:21] | He was adept at fixing lights. | 他很擅长修灯泡 |
[23:23] | When the headlamps on his combine malfunctioned, | 每次他的前照灯坏了时 |
[23:25] | he would correct it within minutes. | 他总能迅速修好 |
[23:29] | What about your dad? | 你爸爸呢 |
[23:32] | Well, he certainly wasn’t | 他肯定不擅长 |
[23:34] | fixing combines. | 修东西 |
[23:36] | Why-why do you ask? | 为什么问这个 |
[23:40] | Toby said that you were untruthful | 托比说 |
[23:42] | about how you spent Halloween with your family. | 你讲的那些万圣节故事是瞎编的 |
[23:45] | Is that… correct? | 是这样吗 |
[23:48] | Only-only ’cause I know you’re not a deceitful person, | 因为我知道你不是个会撒谎的人 |
[23:51] | so, logically… you lied, | 所以 从逻辑上来说 你撒谎了 |
[23:54] | then something’s bothering you and… | 一定是有事困扰你 |
[23:58] | that bothers me. | 这也很令我困扰 |
[24:04] | My dad was a good man, um, but my mom… | 我爸是个好人 但我妈… |
[24:08] | had some trouble. | 有些问题 |
[24:10] | When she, um, left him, it… | 她离开我爸后 |
[24:13] | he was crushed. | 我爸崩溃了 |
[24:15] | She was the love of his life. | 她是我爸一生的挚爱 |
[24:18] | So, for Halloween, he’d buy a gross bag of no-name candy | 万圣节的时候 他会从一元店 |
[24:22] | from the dollar store | 买一大袋奇奇怪怪的糖果 |
[24:25] | and leave it in a basket and turn off all the house lights, | 放在篮子里 把房子里的灯都关了 |
[24:27] | and so he’d… no one would think we were home. | 假装家里没人 |
[24:31] | And then, uh, we’d sit on the couch together | 我们就在沙发上坐着 |
[24:34] | and watch It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown. | 一起看《南瓜大王查理·布朗》 |
[24:39] | You never went out with the other kids? | 你从没跟其他小朋友一起出去玩吗 |
[24:43] | Seeing families having fun together, | 看着别的家庭其乐融融 |
[24:45] | that was just too much for him. | 他承受不来 |
[24:51] | I lied. Sorry. | 抱歉我撒谎了 |
[24:52] | No. | 没事 |
[24:56] | All right. We have work to do. | 好了 我们得继续干活了 |
[25:02] | Bryce? Bryce? | 布莱斯 布莱斯 |
[25:04] | Stay awake. | 坚持住 |
[25:06] | Ooh, Frankenstein noises. That’s good. | 弗兰肯斯坦式的嚎叫 不错 |
[25:09] | Means your brain’s still working. | 说明你的大脑还在运转 |
[25:10] | So, even though you can’t understand me, | 所以 即使你听不懂 |
[25:12] | I’m gonna keep talking to you. | 我还是会继续跟你说话 |
[25:13] | My voice will keep your brain active, | 我的声音会使你的大脑保持活跃 |
[25:15] | so that you can fight off the virus. | 你就可以继续与病毒作斗争 |
[25:18] | You know what happens when rabies reaches your brain? | 你知道狂犬病毒入侵大脑后会发生什么吗 |
[25:20] | You die. And that’s bad. | 你会死 这可不好 |
[25:22] | Um… rabies serum, rabies serum… | 狂犬病血清 狂犬病血清 |
[25:26] | Rabies serum. | 狂犬病血清 |
[25:27] | Okay. | 好了 |
[25:30] | Spotted bat, Mexican long-tongued, | 花尾蝠属 墨西哥长舌蝠 |
[25:32] | Townsend’s big-eared. | 汤氏大耳蝠 |
[25:34] | Ten vials, ten species, ten strains of rabies. | 十小瓶 十个物种 十株不同的狂犬病毒 |
[25:37] | Problem is, if I pick the wrong one, you also die, | 问题是 如果我选错了 你也会死 |
[25:40] | so I got to choose very carefully. | 我得仔细选 |
[25:42] | ?Yeah, yeah, yeah! | 好了好了 |
[25:43] | I am hurrying! | 我已经很快了 |
[25:44] | Uh, so you didn’t get bit by a coyote, | 你不是被郊狼咬的 |
[25:47] | raccoon or fox. | 也不是浣熊或者狐狸 |
[25:51] | Um, okay, that leaves seven species of bat. | 那就还剩七种 |
[25:54] | Video footage. | 视频录像 |
[26:02] | Uh, okay. | 好了 |
[26:03] | Uh, brown fur, round nose. | 棕毛 圆鼻 |
[26:09] | And four left. Um… | 还剩四种 |
[26:13] | Come on, I need wing structure! | 还需要翅膀结构特征 |
[26:15] | Uh, Sly, you’re not gonna like this, | 希尔 你可能不太乐意 |
[26:18] | but I need your photographic memory to pluck a bat | 但我需要你用你过目不忘的能力 |
[26:20] | that looks exactly like the one in Bryce’s video. | 找出跟布莱斯视频里一模一样的蝙蝠 |
[26:22] | Open your eyes and find a damn bat. | 睁大双眼 找出蝙蝠 |
[26:25] | They are disgusting. | 它们好恶心 |
[26:27] | They’re more afraid of you than you are of them. | 相比于你怕它们 它们更怕你 |
[26:30] | I don’t believe that’s true. | 我不信 |
[26:39] | I think we’re getting closer to finding Jody. | 我们应该快找到乔迪了 |
[26:41] | – We are? ?- Yeah. | -是吗 -是 |
[26:43] | Glowworms. | 萤火虫 |
[26:44] | They’re amazing creatures. | 非常有意思的生物 |
[26:46] | Luciferin’s the chemical that makes them illuminate. | 它们是靠萤光素发光的 |
[26:49] | But they only live in wet conditions, | 但是他们只生活在潮湿环境 |
[26:50] | so water must be nearby. | 所以说附近一定有水源 |
[26:52] | And Jody’s a zoologist, | 乔迪是一个动物学家 |
[26:53] | so she knew where there’s running water, | 所以她知道哪里有水流 |
[26:55] | there might be a way out. | 哪里就有出口 |
[26:56] | Look, there’s another worm. | 还有一只虫 |
[26:59] | And here are drag marks. | 这里有拖拽痕迹 |
[27:00] | I think she went through here. | 我猜她穿过了这里 |
[27:01] | – Through that tiny crevice? – Yeah. | -穿过这小裂缝吗 -是的 |
[27:03] | Well, cavers call them “Squeeze.” | 洞穴探险者叫这”狭缝” |
[27:05] | Well, if Jody can do it, we can, too. We have to. | 如果乔迪可以穿过 我们也能 必须这样 |
[27:07] | She needs us, right? | 她需要我们救助 |
[27:08] | There’s no other way out. | 没有别的办法了 |
[27:11] | Ladies first. | 女士优先 |
[27:12] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[27:21] | Oh. Stop. | 停下 |
[27:23] | The bats are right above my head. | 蝙蝠就在我的头顶 |
[27:25] | All right, just get to it. | 快点抓 |
[27:30] | Don’t mind me. | 不要在意我 |
[27:31] | I’m just a friendly, giant bat with glasses. | 我只是个戴眼镜的友善大蝙蝠 |
[27:40] | Oh, Cabe, I got it. | 凯布 我抓到了 |
[27:41] | Cabe, I got it. Bring me down. | 凯布 我抓到了 放我下来 |
[27:46] | Great. What’s the bone structure of the wing? | 太好了 翅膀的骨骼结构是什么样的 |
[27:48] | Three bones or five? | 三根骨还是五根骨 |
[27:49] | I’m about to look. | 正要看 |
[27:55] | Five bones in the wing. | 翅膀五根骨 |
[27:57] | And the winner is… | 胜出的是 |
[27:59] | lesser leaf-nosed bat | 小叶鼻蝠 |
[28:01] | carrying the Lyssavirus type three! | 携带三型狂犬病毒 |
[28:04] | Well done, kid. | 干得漂亮 孩子 |
[28:05] | Good work, Sly. | 干得好 希尔 |
[28:06] | You saved his life. | 你救了他的命 |
[28:09] | You know, he’s actually not that bad. | 它并没有那么可怕 |
[28:12] | I mean, he helped me save somebody’s life today. | 它今天帮我救了人命呢 |
[28:14] | Hey, there, Mr. Bat. | 你好 蝙蝠先生 |
[28:16] | You’re actually kind of cute. | 实际上你还挺可爱 |
[28:17] | You want to be a part of Team Scorpion? | 你想称为天蝎的一员吗 |
[28:19] | Me and Ferret Bueller… | 有我还有费雷·比约勒 |
[28:25] | The bastard bit me! | 这混蛋咬了我 |
[28:32] | Man down! Man down! | 友军倒下 |
[28:34] | Don’t worry, Sly. | 别担心 希尔 |
[28:35] | I’ll have rabies serum to you soon enough. | 马上给你狂犬病血清 |
[28:42] | More glowworms. | 萤火虫更多了 |
[28:44] | Must be close to a water source. | 一定离水源很近了 |
[28:48] | Happy, any luck finding a way out? | 乐乐 找出路有进展吗 |
[28:51] | I am looking through satellite images | 我在研究这些山的冬季 |
[28:52] | of those mountains in the winter. | 卫星图像 |
[28:54] | Sometimes snow can reveal a sinkhole or hot spring | 有时雪可以显露出落水洞或温泉 |
[28:56] | or some other sign of a way out. | 或者其他出口的迹象 |
[28:58] | Nothing so far. | 目前没有 |
[29:01] | But I’m still working on it. | 还在想办法 |
[29:04] | Did you have more candy? | 你又吃糖了吗 |
[29:06] | A lot more. | 吃太多了 |
[29:10] | Uh… hang on there. | 坚持一下 |
[29:15] | Hello? | 喂 |
[29:16] | Hey, Happy. I’m calling you on your cell phone, | 乐乐 我打你手机 |
[29:19] | so Paige can’t hear us on the party line. | 这样佩吉就不会在合用线路上听到了 |
[29:21] | How’s babysitting? | 孩子看的怎么样 |
[29:22] | You sounded stressed today. | 听起来你今天很紧张 |
[29:23] | I’m a little on edge. | 我有点不安 |
[29:24] | Ralph’s almost killed himself a few times. | 拉尔夫好几次差点弄死自己 |
[29:26] | Now he’s nauseous. | 现在他肚子不舒服 |
[29:28] | Normally, it wouldn’t bother me, | 通常我不会困扰 |
[29:29] | but now I’m worried about every move he makes. | 但是现在他干什么我都担心 |
[29:30] | Well, maternal instincts are kicking in. | 母性本能在起作用 |
[29:33] | It’s the natural mothering process. | 这是自然的做母亲过程 |
[29:34] | It’s like wider hips, | 类似的现象有臀部变宽 |
[29:36] | crepy skin and your hair falling out. | 皮肤干燥 掉头发 |
[29:37] | That is not helping my mania. | 说这些不会缓解我的焦躁 |
[29:40] | See ya. | 再见 |
[29:40] | 全世界最聪明的医生救了你的命 托拜厄斯·M·柯蒂斯博士 PS 多喝水 | |
[29:42] | I was gonna give you this present tonight, | 我本想今晚给你这个礼物 |
[29:43] | but in front of the Airstream, under a tarp, | 房车前面 防水布下面 |
[29:45] | is something I built for you. | 我为你做了个东西 |
[29:46] | Okay, I don’t have time for surprises. | 我没时间去看你给的惊喜 |
[29:48] | There’s always time for surprises. | 总是有时间的 |
[29:49] | Do I have to look now? | 现在就要我去看吗 |
[29:51] | Yeah, right after you tell me | 是的 但你要先告诉我 |
[29:52] | how to hot-wire a Ranchero. | 怎样短路启动”牧场主”[车] |
[30:00] | I made it. | 成功了 |
[30:02] | I’m through. | 我穿过来了 |
[30:05] | I think I found Jody. | 我想我找到了乔迪 |
[30:07] | Oh, great. | 太好了 |
[30:09] | Yeah, it’s her. | 是她 |
[30:13] | Okay. | 好 |
[30:15] | Oh, man. | 天 |
[30:16] | She’s not bitten as badly as Bryce, | 她没像布莱斯那样被咬得那么惨 |
[30:18] | but she’s very sick. | 但是她快不行了 |
[30:19] | Is there water? | 有水源吗 |
[30:20] | Yeah, just a stagnant pond… | 有 只是一滩没法带咱们出去的 |
[30:23] | that won’t lead to an exit. | 静止的池塘 |
[30:25] | We have to figure out a way to get Jody out of here. | 我们得想办法把乔迪带出去 |
[30:33] | Oh, no. Oh, no, Paige. | 不好 不好 佩吉 |
[30:36] | The Fungiblaster. | 真菌消灭器 |
[30:37] | It broke. And it’s spewing gas. | 破了 正在喷出气体 |
[30:39] | You mean the incredibly toxic fungicide? | 你说的是那毒性超强的杀真菌剂 |
[30:40] | The one that kills humans? | 会杀死人类的那个 |
[30:41] | Yes, and given the confines of this space, | 对 以这个空间的范围来说 |
[30:43] | we have roughly ten minutes | 我们还有不到10分钟 |
[30:44] | before we see how effective it really is! | 就能看到这杀菌剂有多强力 |
[30:49] | Solid rock. | 基岩 |
[30:52] | Solid rock! | 基岩 |
[30:54] | You climbed down, | 你们往下爬 |
[30:55] | then curved to the southwest. | 然后转到西南方 |
[30:57] | That put you closer to the outside walls, | 这样能更接近最外层岩壁 |
[30:59] | but you still have two and a half feet of solid granite | 但是在你们和蓝天之间 |
[31:01] | between you and blue sky. | 还有6厘米的坚硬的花岗岩 |
[31:02] | Great. All we have to do is figure out a way | 很好 我们要做的就是在几分钟内 |
[31:04] | out of an impenetrable dead end in a few minutes. | 从坚不可摧的死胡同里找到出路 |
[31:07] | We need to see if she has something we can use. | 得看看她有什么有用的东西 |
[31:10] | Like a gigantic backhoe? | 比如说一个巨大的挖土机 |
[31:13] | That’d be useful right now. | 现在会很有用 |
[31:15] | Here. A lighter. | 找到了 打火机 |
[31:16] | Do you still have the candy that you took from Ralph? | 你从拉尔夫那拿走的糖果还在吗 |
[31:18] | Yes. ? | 在 |
[31:19] | Okay. | 好的 |
[31:21] | Here. | 给你 |
[31:21] | Great. | 很好 |
[31:23] | Now… | 现在 |
[31:24] | Paige, we need to scoop up as much guano as we can. | 佩吉 我们得铲尽可能多的粪便 |
[31:27] | Guano. Right. You’re… | 粪便 好吧 你是 |
[31:29] | We’re talking about the… | 我们说的是 |
[31:29] | Bat feces. | 蝙蝠的粪便 |
[31:31] | They have a high concentration of nitrates. | 其中含有高浓度的硝酸盐 |
[31:34] | Combined with the sugar in the candy, | 和糖果里的糖结合 |
[31:36] | we can make an explosive | 我们就能做个炸药 |
[31:38] | and hopefully blow through the limestone. | 希望能炸穿石灰岩 |
[31:40] | Or kill the three of us. | 或者把咱们仨弄死 |
[31:41] | The more likely scenario, | 那是更有可能的情况 |
[31:42] | but death is guaranteed if we don’t. | 但是不这样就死定了 |
[31:44] | Give me the flares. | 给我照明弹 |
[31:49] | Oh. Speaking of death, I think I might be really close. | 说到死亡 我感觉我就快了 |
[31:52] | I’ve got a 103 fever, minimum. | 我的体温至少有39度了 |
[31:54] | Toughen up. You got bit by one bat, | 坚强点 你只是被一只蝙蝠咬了 |
[31:57] | and Toby’s on the way with the serum. | 托比已经带着血清在路上了 |
[32:00] | Hey-ho. | 正是 |
[32:00] | This Ranchero’s a major beater. | 这辆”牧场主”真是够猛 |
[32:03] | Go to the far side of the mountain– | 去山的最远端 |
[32:05] | that’s the closest external approximation | 那是沃特 佩吉和乔迪最有可能 |
[32:07] | to Walter, Paige and Jody’s location. | 会出来的地方 |
[32:09] | We got it! | 没问题 |
[32:12] | Okay. | 好了 |
[32:14] | Now you take Jody behind the boulder. | 你把乔迪带到大石头后面 |
[32:17] | Lift up for me. I’m gonna pull you back. | 坐起来点 我要把你往后拉 |
[32:21] | That’s fine. | 可以的 |
[32:32] | Okay, light the fuse! | 好了 点火吧 |
[32:54] | Heads down! Brace yourselves! | 低下头 做好准备 |
[32:56] | Seven, six, | 七 六 |
[32:58] | five, four, three, two, | 五 四 三 二 |
[33:03] | – How the hell they gonna blow through all that? – one! | -他们怎么可能炸穿这些 -一 |
[33:07] | Brace for debris! | 小心碎石 |
[33:12] | Am I hallucinating this? | 我是产生幻觉了吗 |
[33:15] | Oh, boy. Big kaboom! | 天哪 好大的爆炸 |
[33:18] | Walter? Paige? | 沃特 佩吉 |
[33:25] | It worked. It worked. | 成功了 成功了 |
[33:26] | Why is it still burning? | 为什么还在着火 |
[33:27] | Years of piled-up guano are on fire. | 积累多年的蝙蝠粪便在燃烧 |
[33:31] | Here. Get her up. | 把她扶起来 |
[33:33] | Get on the other side of her. | 从那边扶住她 |
[33:50] | This is how every scary movie ends. | 每部恐怖片都是这样结尾的 |
[33:53] | We’ve opened a portal to hell. | 我们打开了通往地狱的大门 |
[33:56] | Well… damn near normal. | 几乎正常了 |
[34:00] | Hey, keep an eye out later, just in case you start to, | 小心观察 以免你开始 |
[34:03] | – you know, crave blood. – Funny. | -渴望吸血 -真好笑 |
[34:04] | If you do start to turn, | 如果你真的变成吸血鬼了 |
[34:05] | I will drive a stake through your heart personally, | 我会亲自用木桩钉穿你的心脏 |
[34:08] | because we’re pals. | 因为我们是兄弟 |
[34:10] | You’re gonna be fine. | 你会好起来的 |
[34:12] | Both of you. Actually, all three. | 你们两个都是 其实是你们三个 |
[34:13] | I spoke to Bryce. He’s okay, too. | 我和布赖斯通话了 他也没事了 |
[34:15] | The bats, too. | 蝙蝠也没事了 |
[34:16] | The sensors we planted | 我们放置的传感器显示 |
[34:17] | are showing wide disbursement of the fungicide. | 杀菌剂已经得到广泛传播 |
[34:19] | So the bomb blast must have created | 所以爆炸一定造成了 |
[34:21] | an artificial air current | 人工气流 |
[34:22] | permeating every crevice of the cave system. | 渗透进了溶洞系统的每条缝隙里 |
[34:24] | The granite walls of the last cavern you were in | 你所在的最后一个洞穴的花岗岩壁 |
[34:26] | took the brunt of the blast, | 承受了爆炸的冲击 |
[34:27] | so the limestone didn’t collapse. | 所以石灰岩没有垮塌 |
[34:29] | So we saved the bats. | 我们救了蝙蝠 |
[34:30] | Did a lot more than that. | 我们做的可不止如此 |
[34:32] | Well, let’s hurry up and reunite Jody and Bryce | 我们得快点让乔迪和布莱斯团聚 |
[34:34] | and then get to the airport. | 然后去机场 |
[34:35] | We’ve got a Halloween party to start. | 万圣节派对就要开始了 |
[34:37] | Ooh, I need a second. | 等一下 |
[34:39] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[34:44] | Sly as a vampire. Makes sense. | 希尔扮吸血鬼 很靠谱 |
[34:47] | Happy and Walter are something science-y. | 乐乐和沃特扮的应该跟科学有关 |
[34:49] | Dark and illuminated matter. | 暗物质和亮物质 |
[34:50] | Together, we make up the universe. | 我们创造了宇宙 |
[34:51] | Are you are… Wait. | 你嘛 等等 |
[34:54] | Pi squared. | π的平方 |
[34:55] | Nailed it. | 没错 |
[34:56] | – Scientist. – Bingo. | -科学家 -正确 |
[34:58] | Doesn’t look like any scientist that I’ve ever seen. | 这可不像我见过的科学家 |
[35:00] | And you are… | 你是 |
[35:02] | German psychologist. | 德国心理学家 |
[35:05] | Discovered the learning curve. | 发现了学习记忆曲线 |
[35:07] | And the spacing effect? | 还有距离的影响 |
[35:09] | The father of Neo-Kantian philosopher Julius Ebbinghaus? | 新康德主义哲学家J·艾宾浩斯的父亲 |
[35:13] | Come on, I’m Hermann Ebbinghaus! | 拜托 就是赫尔曼·艾宾浩斯啊 |
[35:14] | How could I be so dense? | 我怎么这么笨了 |
[35:16] | At least we’re wearing costumes. | 至少我们都化装了 |
[35:18] | I’m wearing a costume. | 我也化装了啊 |
[35:20] | Just soak me in; you’ll get it. | 想象一下 你会想到的 |
[35:24] | Sunglasses at night? | 夜晚还戴着墨镜 |
[35:26] | From the Corey Hart song. | 科瑞·哈特的歌 |
[35:28] | Corey Hart? | 科瑞·哈特是谁 |
[35:29] | “Sunglasses at Night.” | 《午夜墨镜》 |
[35:30] | It’s on oldies radio. | 是首怀旧金曲 |
[35:32] | It’s not an oldie. | 没那么老吧 |
[35:33] | It’s from the ’80s. | 是八十年代的 |
[35:34] | Aw. You know what year it is? | 你知道现在是哪一年吗 |
[35:38] | So? | 怎么样 |
[35:41] | You like my gift? | 喜欢我的礼物吗 |
[35:43] | A rocking chair. | 摇椅 |
[35:44] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[35:47] | It’s good for rocking a baby to sleep. | 适合摇着宝宝睡觉 |
[35:54] | Honestly, I was overwhelmed with Ralph. | 说实话 我感觉照顾拉尔夫很累 |
[35:58] | Worried constantly. | 一直在担心 |
[36:00] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[36:02] | That is a sign of good mothering. | 那是母性的标志 |
[36:04] | Or mental collapse. | 也可能是心理崩溃的 |
[36:05] | We’re gonna make it. | 我们能做到的 |
[36:08] | Well, we have to; | 是必须做到 |
[36:08] | there’s someone very small depending on us. | 有个小家伙指望着我们呢 |
[36:11] | And we have each other, right? | 而我们有彼此 对吧 |
[36:17] | Happy, thanks for taking care of me today. | 乐乐 谢谢你今天照顾我 |
[36:19] | You’re gonna be a good mom. | 你会成为一个好妈妈的 |
[36:27] | Well, | 看吧 |
[36:28] | you’re a natural. He seems fine. | 你有这个天赋 他看起来很好 |
[36:30] | ‘Cause he booted. | 因为他刚才吐了 |
[36:32] | Kids boot. | 小孩子嘛 |
[36:33] | It’s good for ’em. | 这对他们很好 |
[36:38] | Did you tell ’em what I told you to say? | 你按我教你的跟他们说了吗 |
[36:39] | – Yes. – Good. | -说了 -好 |
[36:42] | Nice boot and rally, kid. | 吐过之后继续狂欢啊 很棒 |
[36:47] | I-I have, uh… | 我有… |
[36:49] | I have a George Washington costume collecting dust. | 我有一件乔治·华盛顿的服装好久没穿了 |
[36:52] | After the INS agent comes through, | 移民局的人来过之后 |
[36:54] | maybe it would make your mom feel all | 为了让你妈妈开心 更有万圣节气氛 |
[36:57] | good and Halloweeny if you, me and she went out and… | 你 我 和你妈妈没准可以一起去… |
[37:01] | Ralph, good news! | 拉尔夫 好消息 |
[37:02] | Tim came home early just to trick-or-treat with us. | 蒂姆要早来点跟我们玩”不给糖就捣蛋” |
[37:04] | He’s driving in from the airport. | 他正从机场开车过来 |
[37:06] | Wh… What’d I interrupt? | 我打断什么了吗 |
[37:08] | Walter wants to trick-or-treat with us. | 沃特想要跟我们玩”不给糖就捣蛋” |
[37:10] | No, Ralph, what I was saying was that… | 不 拉尔夫 刚才我想说的是 |
[37:12] | I have a costume that maybe you, me and your mom | 我有一身服装 你 我和你妈妈 |
[37:16] | might donate to your-your school’s drama department. | 可以一起把它捐给你学校的戏剧部 |
[37:20] | So… that sounds great. | 听起来很好啊 |
[37:22] | Sounds… odd. | 不太对劲吧 |
[37:24] | Is that really what you wanted to say? | 你是想说这个的吗 |
[37:26] | Uh, guys? | 各位 |
[37:29] | Ms. Linehan. | 莱恩汉夫人 |
[37:30] | What… what a… what a surprise. | 没想到您能过来啊 |
[37:33] | Happy Halloween to everyone. | 大家万圣节快乐 |
[37:35] | Sweetheart. Sweetheart! | 亲爱的 亲爱的 |
[37:37] | Look who’s here. | 看看谁来了 |
[37:39] | So nice to see you again. | 真高兴再次见到你 |
[37:41] | You’re having a party. | 你们在开派对啊 |
[37:43] | That’s fun. | 有意思 |
[37:44] | More for the kid, but we all just love Halloween. | 是为孩子开的 但我们也都喜欢万圣节 |
[37:48] | Always have. | 一直都喜欢 |
[37:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:03] | Candy corn? | 玉米糖 |
[38:04] | Candy corn’s one of my favorite memories of Halloween. | 玉米糖是我最爱的万圣节特色 |
[38:07] | What about you, Happy? | 你呢 乐乐 |
[38:09] | What’s your favorite memory of Halloween with your… husband? | 你和丈夫最快乐万圣节记忆是什么 |
[38:12] | You know… | 就是 |
[38:15] | I like dressing up with Walter. | 我喜欢和沃特一起搞怪装扮 |
[38:18] | What’s fun about that for you as a couple? | 这对夫妻生活有什么益处 |
[38:20] | Yeah… um… | 这个 |
[38:23] | – costumes… – She does it for me. | -搞怪装嘛 -她是为了我 |
[38:25] | I-I’m the one who likes to dress up | 是我喜欢穿搞怪装 |
[38:26] | and have these parties. | 办这些派对 |
[38:28] | I’m not a… | 我其实 |
[38:29] | I’m not a trick-or-treater, per se. | 不太喜欢出去挨家挨户要糖吃 |
[38:33] | Isn’t that right? | 对吧 |
[38:33] | Yep. | 是的 |
[38:36] | When I was a boy, | 我小的时候 |
[38:37] | we would stay in every year, pretend that no one was home | 每年万圣节都不出门 假装家里没人 |
[38:39] | and watch It’s the Great Charlie Brown. | 就在家看《大王查理·布朗》 |
[38:42] | It’s actually The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown. | 应该是《南瓜大王查理·布朗》 |
[38:44] | Loved it. Anyway, my friends thought | 特喜欢 总之 我朋友们 |
[38:46] | that I was crazy for not going out. | 都觉得我不出门很奇怪 |
[38:48] | But I knew the reason why we stayed in | 但我知道为什么我家不出门玩 |
[38:50] | was that my father didn’t want me running five houses ahead | 因为我爸爸不希望因为我想要更多的糖果回来 |
[38:53] | with my buddies, while I tried to acquire | 而跟小伙伴远远跑在前面 |
[38:55] | as many double polysaccharide nougat treats as possible. | 留他一个人在后面 |
[39:01] | He wanted me home with him. | 他希望我在家陪他 |
[39:04] | He knew that when kids get older, you lose them, | 因为他知道孩子长大了就要离开家 |
[39:08] | so he wanted to spend the time together. | 所以他希望我儿时的节日能和他过 |
[39:11] | I didn’t understand it then, but I… I get it now. | 当时我不理解 但我现在理解了 |
[39:15] | So… it’s a favorite memory. | 所以 我很珍惜这些回忆 |
[39:20] | Father sounds like an interesting guy. | 你父亲听起来很有趣 |
[39:22] | He gets more interesting all the time. | 一向如此 |
[39:25] | You know, don’t mind me. I’m just gonna look around. | 不用管我 我自己转转 |
[39:38] | That was Paige’s story, | 那是佩吉的故事 |
[39:39] | reimagined to make her feel warm and fuzzy. | 你改成这样是为了让她好过吧 |
[39:41] | That’s very acute of you. | 你真贴心 |
[39:42] | I just needed something to say. | 我是必须得说点什么 |
[39:45] | I’m doing this charade for you. | 我这出戏是为了你演的 |
[39:46] | It’s not your job to make her feel warm and fuzzy; | 让她好过可不是你的任务 |
[39:48] | it’s Tim’s job. | 那是蒂姆的任务 |
[39:49] | Well, if I’m guilty of anything, it’s plagiarism. Nothing more. | 非说我有罪 也只是剽窃罪而已 |
[39:53] | Dude, you’re playing with fire. | 兄弟 你这是在玩火 |
[39:59] | You know, I’m not gonna linger. | 我就不待了 |
[40:01] | Clearly, there’s a lot of love here. | 显然你们过得很幸福 |
[40:02] | I mean, proton, electron… | 质子 电子 |
[40:05] | “Sunglasses at Night.” | 《午夜墨镜》 |
[40:06] | Exactly! | 没错 |
[40:07] | Clever. For 1985. | 聪明 1985年的话 |
[40:13] | You know, this album is dated 2014 | 这个相册上写着2014年 |
[40:17] | and has a reflection of that monitor over there, | 但上面照到了那边那个显示器 |
[40:19] | of that calendar from 2016. | 上面显示的日期是2016年 |
[40:23] | That’s funny. | 真奇怪 |
[40:24] | You know, I took that picture, | 照片是我照的 |
[40:26] | uh, but I must’ve put it in the wrong album, | 肯定是我放错了相册 |
[40:29] | – ’cause I had four Nutsy Clusters… – Okay. | -因为我吃了四个子弹糖 -好了 |
[40:31] | …and, uh, candy brain. Oh! | 还有 吃糖吃糊涂了 |
[40:33] | A genius with candy brain. | 天才也能吃糊涂啊 |
[40:36] | You know, a suspicious person might think that | 要是在多疑的人看来 |
[40:38] | things in this garage were staged. | 也许会觉得这是伪装出来的 |
[40:41] | Oh, no, absolutely not. | 绝对不是 |
[40:43] | I mean, you’re not a suspicious person. | 您也不是位多疑的人 |
[40:45] | You’re-you’re a very trusting person. | 您是宽宏大量的人 |
[40:46] | I can tell. | 我能看出来 |
[40:47] | I’m a genius behaviorist. | 我是人类行为学专家 |
[40:49] | I’m not done here. | 这事没完 |
[40:53] | Happy Halloween. | 万圣节快乐 |
[41:01] | Uh, she didn’t buy it. | 她没信 |
[41:04] | Guys, we are in deep guano. | 各位 我们有大麻烦了 |