时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | I’m Ralph Dineen, and for my civics project, | 我是拉尔夫·狄宁 我的公民教育课业 |
[00:03] | I’m interviewing average American voters on Election Day. | 将是对选举日的普通美国选民进行采访 |
[00:08] | Sir, I’m researching what issues | 先生 我在调查普通 |
[00:10] | concern the average American. | 美国人关心的问题 |
[00:11] | I’m not an American yet and if I was, | 我还不是美国人 如果我是 |
[00:14] | my IQ makes me well above average. | 我的智商也高于普通人 |
[00:16] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[00:17] | This is for a grade. | 这是为了成绩 |
[00:19] | Oh, right. | 好吧 |
[00:20] | Well, if I were a citizen, | 如果我是美国公民 |
[00:22] | my concern would be | 我关心的问题是 |
[00:23] | how slow the Patent and Trademark Office is. | 专利与商标局的办事效率过低 |
[00:25] | I’ve been waiting for approval | 我好几项发明 |
[00:26] | on several of my inventions for some time. | 都已经审核很久了 |
[00:28] | You see, I’ve created multiple, unique innovations | 我创造了多个独特的发明 |
[00:31] | that will ultimately shape the course of… | 这些发明最终能改变… |
[00:32] | No one likes your inventions. | 没人喜欢你的发明 |
[00:34] | Come here, Ralphy. | 过来 拉尔夫 |
[00:35] | Get me on camera. | 来拍我 |
[00:36] | Cameraman, new subject. | 摄像师 新对象 |
[00:40] | And here we have someone who’s been voting | 这位已经有近半世纪 |
[00:42] | for almost a half a century. | 投票经验了 |
[00:44] | Not relevant. | 这无关紧要 |
[00:45] | Now the issue that concerns me is technology. | 我所关心的问题是科技 |
[00:48] | For example, | 比如 |
[00:49] | the other day, I was trying to get | 前两天 我想启动 |
[00:50] | Happy’s Wi-Fi thermostat to work. | 乐乐的无线恒温器 |
[00:52] | A child can use it. | 孩子都会用 |
[00:53] | Wrong. | 错了 |
[00:55] | So, I called Toby to help me with it. | 所以我打给托比叫他帮忙 |
[00:57] | He had me shout 72 degrees | 他让我反复冲那玩意 |
[00:59] | into that thing over and over | 大吼22度 |
[01:00] | and it never kicked in, did it, Doc? | 可它就是不启动 是吧 医生 |
[01:05] | What? | 怎么了 |
[01:06] | Thermostat isn’t voice-activated. | 恒温器不是声控的 |
[01:09] | I screamed into that crap pile for 20 minutes. | 我冲那破玩意吼了20分钟 |
[01:16] | Not everything’s improved by technology, Ralphy. | 不是什么事都是高科技的好 拉尔夫 |
[01:19] | My top issue on Election Day: surveillance. | 我选举日的首要考虑 监控 |
[01:22] | The bad guys watch our every move, | 坏人盯着我们的一举一动 |
[01:24] | but who watches the watchers? | 但谁来监控监控者呢 |
[01:26] | You’re what my teacher calls the crackpot vote. | 你就是我老师说的疯子选民 |
[01:32] | Check it out. | 看啊 |
[01:33] | Titanium crib, hydraulic lifts… | 钛合金摇篮 液压升降板 |
[01:39] | dozens of pinhole, fiber-optic cameras that line the frame. | 数十个小孔 沿框架设了光纤摄像机 |
[01:42] | They’re pointing out, not at the baby. | 摄像头是冲外的 不是冲着孩子的 |
[01:44] | What, do you plan on watching daddy? | 你是打算监视爸爸吗 |
[01:46] | I want to make sure you don’t drop it. | 我想确保你不会把它摔地上 |
[01:48] | You’re worried about me? | 你在担心我吗 |
[01:49] | You just referred to our child as “It.” | 你刚把我们的孩子说成是”它” |
[01:51] | Hey, and speaking of the fetus-I-can’t-wait-to-meet-us, | 说到等不及出世的胎儿 |
[01:54] | when is your overdue prenatal checkup? | 你早该进行的产检什么时候去做 |
[01:55] | It’s this afternoon and it’s not overdue. | 今天下午 才没有”早该” |
[01:58] | I’m at three weeks, within standard time frame. | 我才三周 这在正常时间范围内 |
[02:01] | Yeah, this seems personal. | 嗯 这似乎是私人对话 |
[02:02] | Should I stop filming? | 我要停止拍摄吗 |
[02:03] | I’ll tell you when to stop filming. | 什么时候停止听我的 |
[02:06] | Eminent domain law. | 《土地征用权法》 |
[02:08] | That’s what concerns me. | 这是我关心的问题 |
[02:09] | I am researching the subject now. | 我正在进行调研 |
[02:11] | Our government has draconian seizure power. | 我国政府的没收权很严格 |
[02:15] | What, no follow up? | 不说点啥吗 |
[02:16] | I’m just shocked I got a real answer. | 我只是对有人认真回答感到震惊 |
[02:18] | Last night, | 昨晚 |
[02:19] | during a spirited bout of Fantasies and Frolics, | 在一场激烈的《幻想欢愉》中 |
[02:22] | a-a role-playing imagination game… | 这是一个角色扮演类想象游戏 |
[02:24] | Shut it down. | 关掉吧 |
[02:26] | My wizardry coven… | 我的巫师团 |
[02:27] | The Knights of West Altadenia, | 西艾萨迪尼亚骑士 |
[02:29] | learned that the comic book store | 发现我们聚会的 |
[02:30] | – where we convene… – Merlin’s Credenza? | -那家漫画书店 -梅林的书柜吗 |
[02:32] | The Warlock’s Chest, thank you kindly. | 魔法师之胸漫画店 谢谢你了 |
[02:34] | Our beloved lair | 我们心爱的巢穴 |
[02:35] | has been marked for destruction | 已被标记待拆 |
[02:37] | in order to make space for a big-box hardware store to be built. | 要给大型五金店市场建设挪地方 |
[02:41] | Sweet. Cheaper tools. | 好啊 工具更便宜 |
[02:42] | Happy! | 乐乐 |
[02:43] | The Warlock’s Chest | 魔法师之胸漫画店 |
[02:45] | is a haven for the socially challenged. | 是社交障碍人士的天堂 |
[02:48] | Some people vote their pocketbook. | 有些人拿钱包投票 |
[02:50] | I vote my comic book. | 我拿漫画书投票 |
[02:52] | And I will support any politician | 我将支持任何严厉对待 |
[02:54] | that will rein in eminent domain abuse. | 土地征用权滥用的政客 |
[02:56] | Oh, I’m so sorry. | 真对不起 |
[02:57] | Lots of people voting before work. | 好多人赶在上班前投票 |
[02:59] | Thanks for watching Ralph. | 多谢照顾拉尔夫 |
[03:01] | – How’d the civics project go? – Awful. | -公民教育课业进行得如何 -很糟糕 |
[03:02] | I got to go edit this crap pile. | 我得去剪辑这破玩意 |
[03:06] | Where did he learn a word like that? | 这话他是哪学来的 |
[03:13] | See you got your dress for the Veteran’s Ball. | 你拿到退伍军人舞会的裙子了 |
[03:15] | Uh, and Ralph’s suit, too. | 还有拉尔夫的西装 |
[03:17] | Oh, uh, thanks again for asking him to come. | 再次感谢你邀请他一起去 |
[03:19] | Oh, I wouldn’t think of going without him. | 我绝不会想要不带他的 |
[03:21] | Actually, we might have a little more company. | 其实 我们可能还得多带几个人 |
[03:24] | Really? Who? | 是吗 谁 |
[03:25] | My… parents are in L.A. for a few days | 我父母要来洛杉矶几天 |
[03:29] | and they were wondering if they could come to the event as well. | 他们不知道是不是也能来参加 |
[03:32] | Oh, to the, um, to the ball? | 去舞会吗 |
[03:33] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[03:34] | I mean, listen, if it’s weird or something, then, | 如果你觉得奇怪 |
[03:35] | Oh, it’s not weird, it’s not weird. | 不会 不怪啊 |
[03:36] | – I mean…they’re just in town… – No, I totally get it. | -他们正好来了 -我理解的 |
[03:38] | It’ll be, it’ll be fun. | 会很开心的 |
[03:39] | Great. | 好啊 |
[03:40] | Okay, I will let them know. | 那好 我告诉他们 |
[03:42] | In the meantime, I should go help Ralph edit. | 现在 我该去帮拉尔夫做剪辑了 |
[03:44] | He is a demanding boss. | 他是个好霸道的老板 |
[03:51] | Introducing our Ms. Dineen to Mom and Dad | 把我们的狄宁小姐介绍给老爸老妈 |
[03:54] | is quite the bold move by Timothy. | 蒂摩西此举够大胆 |
[03:56] | It’s quite bold, indeed. | 非常大胆 |
[03:57] | I am really not looking for commentary. | 我真的不需要评论 |
[03:59] | I didn’t meet Megan’s parents until after I married her. | 我跟梅根结婚后才认识了她父母 |
[04:01] | Speaking of marriage, | 说到结婚 |
[04:03] | chew on these sociological stats. | 想想这些社会数据 |
[04:05] | You know, over half of those who have a formal meeting | 超过半数的跟情人父母 |
[04:07] | with their paramour’s parents past the age of 29 | 正式见面的29岁以上人士 |
[04:09] | wind up engaged. | 最终都订婚了 |
[04:11] | And 82% of those folk take the plunge. | 其中82%最终结婚了 |
[04:14] | Marriage?! It’s just a dance. | 结婚 不过是场舞会 |
[04:16] | A dance down the aisle. | 通往圣坛的一支舞 |
[04:18] | And since married people | 由于40岁以下 |
[04:19] | under 40 have children at a 66% clip, | 已婚人士66%还要孩子 |
[04:23] | the question is not | 问题不是 |
[04:24] | “Are you ready to meet the parents?” | “你是否准备好见家长了” |
[04:26] | It’s “Are you ready for another bambino?” | 而是”你是否准备好要二娃了” |
[04:27] | What?! | 什么 |
[04:28] | Guys, Paige is bright. | 各位 佩吉很聪明 |
[04:29] | She wouldn’t allow something as trivial as a-a dance | 她不会允许舞会这样的小事 |
[04:32] | to determine the course of her life. | 决定她的人生轨迹 |
[04:33] | So, perhaps, we butt out? | 我们不该多管闲事 |
[04:35] | Thank you, Walter. | 谢谢 沃特 |
[04:36] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[04:38] | Besides, we don’t even know | 另外 我们也不确定 |
[04:39] | if Paige and Tim have been intimate yet. | 佩吉和蒂姆是否真的上过床 |
[04:40] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[04:42] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[04:43] | Is Cabe Gallo here? | 凯布·格洛在吗 |
[04:44] | Oh, great. A case. | 很好 有活儿干了 |
[04:45] | Hopefully, the world’s about to explode | 希望是拯救地球这种大事 |
[04:47] | so we can end this conversation. | 我们就不用继续这个话题了 |
[04:48] | I’m Gallo. | 我是格洛 |
[04:49] | You FBI? | 你们是联调局的 |
[04:50] | Agent Backheim. | 巴克海姆探员 |
[04:51] | This is Agent Hart, Agent Govelli. | 哈特探员 格威利探员 |
[04:53] | White House sent us on an extremely urgent matter. | 白宫方面派我们处理一项紧急事件 |
[04:55] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[04:56] | Sorry, Mr. O’Brien, but you were recently flagged | 抱歉 奥布莱恩先生 但你最近 |
[04:58] | by U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services as a person of interest | 已被美国移民局标记为嫌疑人 |
[05:01] | and as such you can’t be involved in this case. | 因此不能参与这次的事件 |
[05:03] | Preposterous. He’s worked on dozens of government cases. | 荒唐 他解决了那么多政府案件 |
[05:06] | All before being suspected of citizenship fraud. | 他现在有公民身份欺诈的嫌疑 |
[05:08] | Linehan. | 是莱恩汉干的 |
[05:09] | We just found out about this on our way here. | 我们在来这里的路上才知道的这件事 |
[05:11] | Frankly, we would prefer to have | 说实话 我们更需要 |
[05:12] | Scorpion at full strength, | 完整的天蝎小队的力量 |
[05:13] | but we don’t have time to negotiate Mr. O’Brien’s inclusion. | 但来不及去争取让奥布莱恩先生加入了 |
[05:15] | We need to move…ASAP. | 我们得马上行动 |
[05:17] | Sorry, Agents Backside, Fart and Go-smell-me. | 抱歉 粑个塞 哈臭还有膈应你探员 |
[05:20] | Backheim, Hart, Govelli. | 是巴克海姆 哈特 格威利 |
[05:21] | Scorpion’s a team. | 天蝎是个小队 |
[05:23] | You don’t break up The Beatles, | 和披头士乐队一样不可拆分 |
[05:24] | so go pound sand. | 所以哪凉快哪呆着去 |
[05:25] | The president personally asked for your team. | 总统本人要求找你们 |
[05:28] | He expects cooperation. | 他希望你们能合作 |
[05:33] | This is from the big man himself. | 这是那位大佬本人写的 |
[05:35] | You need to take this job if Scorpion’s ever gonna get | 要是天蝎以后还想继续接政府的活儿 |
[05:38] | another government gig again. | 这次就非干不可 |
[05:39] | Would be good to know what the gig is. | 想问问这次的活儿是什么 |
[05:41] | Not with Mr. O’Brien here, | 不能当着奥布莱恩先生的面 |
[05:42] | and I can’t waste any more time on this issue. | 我也不想在这事情上浪费更多时间 |
[05:44] | We just learned about the situation | 关于现在讨论的这个情况 |
[05:45] | in question 90 minutes ago | 我们也是一个半小时前才知道 |
[05:47] | and it’s acute. | 而情况很紧急 |
[05:48] | This is absurd. | 真可笑 |
[05:49] | Take the job. | 接下案子吧 |
[05:50] | – I’ll be fine. – Good. | -我没事儿的 -很好 |
[05:52] | And to make sure you stay that way, | 而为了让你更没事儿 |
[05:53] | Agent Hart will remain with you here to make sure | 哈特探员会留在这陪你 |
[05:55] | that you’re not tempted to jump on your computer | 确保你不会去摸你的电脑 |
[05:57] | or contact your team in any way. | 或用任何方式联系你的队友 |
[05:58] | But if he does, you’ll shoot him? | 他要是真去摸了 你们难道会朝他开枪么 |
[06:00] | No, we’ll shoot the computer. | 不 我们会朝电脑开枪 |
[06:03] | Your cell phone. | 或者你的手机 |
[06:04] | And the comm we’re well aware your team is prone to use. | 或者你手里那种其他人肯定会用到的通讯器 |
[06:10] | You can follow us to the location. | 你们可以跟我们来了 |
[06:11] | It’s not far. We’ll fill you in when we get there. | 离这不远 到了之后再告诉你们详细情况 |
[06:17] | Um, Ralph’s school is closed due to the election, | 因为要大选 拉尔夫不用去上学 |
[06:19] | so can you watch him? | 你可以照看他吗 |
[06:20] | Oh, of course, yeah. | 当然可以 |
[06:22] | Good luck. | 祝好运 |
[06:23] | It’s so weird you can’t come with. | 你不来感觉真奇怪 |
[06:27] | Government is shady. | 政府鬼鬼祟祟的 |
[06:28] | I told you we need to watch the watchers. | 我说了要警惕监控者 |
[06:36] | All right, let me guess. | 我猜猜 |
[06:37] | You want us to help unpack these containers? | 我们要帮忙给这些集装箱卸货 |
[06:39] | Your task involves a different kind of storage. | 你们的任务涉及另一种储存方式 |
[06:41] | Have you ever heard of Penter Counting Systems | 你们有没有听说过出自硅滩的 |
[06:42] | out of Silicon Beach? | 彭特计数系统 |
[06:43] | Penter? Like the voting machine I used this morning? | 彭特 类似我早上用的选票计算器吗 |
[06:45] | Exactly. Penter supplies all U.S. Electronic voting machines. | 没错 彭特提供了全美所有的选票计算器 |
[06:48] | Tabulations are stored on massive servers | 数据储存在大型服务器里 |
[06:50] | that are currently running at 35% slower | 这些服务器最近的运行速度 |
[06:51] | than they’re capable. | 比正常状态低了35% |
[06:52] | We can’t have anything go wrong | 选票的记录绝不能出任何差错 |
[06:53] | with the election tallies, so we need you to fix it. | 所以我们需要你们修好服务器 |
[06:55] | I read in the paper that this is | 报纸说今年是我们 |
[06:56] | the first election year where all votes, | 第一次把全国的所有选票 |
[06:58] | nationwide, will be calculated on one system. | 都放进一个系统来计算 |
[07:01] | In the paper? | 报纸 |
[07:02] | When? On the way to the soda fountain to get an egg cream? | 什么时候读的 去冷饮店的路上顺便读的吗 |
[07:04] | Yes. The Election Commission | 没错 大选委员会 |
[07:05] | decided to streamline the process. | 想提高选举流程的效率 |
[07:07] | Well, that’s the problem. | 这就是问题所在 |
[07:08] | There’s a huge amount of data hitting the system today. | 今天系统接收了太多数据 |
[07:10] | It’s overheating, that’s why it’s slowing down. | 过热了 所以运行速度变慢 |
[07:12] | Well, that is a problem because by this afternoon, | 这问题很严重 因为今天下午 |
[07:14] | as is customary, | 按照惯例 |
[07:15] | Eastern Kentucky polls are gonna | 东肯塔基州的投票处 |
[07:16] | start reporting their results. | 就要提交统计结果了 |
[07:17] | The rest of the states will follow. | 其他州排在后面 |
[07:20] | Any additional data | 再输入新的数据 |
[07:21] | will slow the server even more, maybe crash it. | 会让服务器变得更慢 甚至崩溃 |
[07:23] | Which we can’t have since the server contains | 这种事情绝不能发生 因为服务器里 |
[07:24] | the winner of the election. | 储存着大选的结果 |
[07:26] | What I want to know is | 我想知道 |
[07:26] | why we’re on the waterfront. | 我们为什么要跑到码头上来 |
[07:28] | Did you see that picture, Cabe? | 你提前知道吗 凯布 |
[07:29] | Or have you not warmed up to talkies? | 还是说你不会用对讲机 |
[07:31] | Cabe, the silent, government man | 凯布 寡言的政府特工 |
[07:33] | would like us to enter | 要我们进入 |
[07:34] | the dark container at the back of the docks. | 藏在码头里的黑洞洞的集装箱里 |
[07:37] | After you. | 你先请 |
[07:45] | Server’s down there. | 服务器在这下面 |
[07:47] | Oh, cool. An underwater data farm. | 酷 水下数据储存场 |
[07:50] | The ocean water’s cooling properties | 海水可以冷却机器 |
[07:51] | regulate the equipment’s temperature. | 将温度控制在合适的范围 |
[07:53] | And the motion of water | 水的流动 |
[07:55] | captures the hydrokinetic energy | 可以提供流体动力 |
[07:56] | as a backup power source. | 作为备用能源 |
[07:57] | And since Penter’s just up | 彭特就安放在硅滩的海岸线 |
[07:59] | the coast on Silicon Beach, there’s no latency issue, | 所以不会有潜在的危险因素 |
[08:02] | as data doesn’t have to travel far to get to the server. | 因为送到服务器的数据不需要经过长途传输 |
[08:04] | Most importantly, the data’s hidden | 最重要的是 数据藏在 |
[08:05] | just ten yards off the coast, 50 feet underwater. | 离海岸9米远 15米深的水下 |
[08:09] | Now if you’ll follow me, | 如果你们不反对 |
[08:10] | we need to find out why a server in freezing water | 我们要去弄清为什么服务器泡在冰水里 |
[08:13] | is still overheating. | 依然会过热 |
[08:14] | And do it fast. | 而且要快 |
[08:17] | The World Court will be ruling next week on | 国际法庭下周将就 |
[08:20] | who controls lucrative stretches of new Arctic shipping lanes. | 利润丰厚的北极新航路的控制权进行裁夺 |
[08:23] | It’s a priority for the president | 在今天这场竞争激烈的大选中 |
[08:25] | and something he can only see through | 这是即将连任的总统的件首要任务 |
[08:27] | if he wins today’s hotly contested election. | 只有在他获选后才能贯彻 |
[08:30] | The president will be in his home city | 今天下午 总统会留在 |
[08:32] | of Los Angeles through the afternoon. | 他的家乡 洛杉矶 |
[08:34] | And in other news, local voting precincts are reporting long lines | 据报道 当地投票站已排起了长队 |
[08:38] | as the public shows up in record numbers to cast their votes for this 2016… | 参与2016年大选的民众数量已打破纪录 |
[08:43] | Let me borrow your tablet. | 借下你平板 |
[08:44] | I got to know what they’re working on. | 我要知道他们在做什么任务 |
[08:46] | …he and the First Lady | 他和第一夫人 |
[08:47] | will have cast their votes | 今天会在洛杉矶 |
[08:48] | while in Los Angeles today. | 投出他们的选票 |
[08:50] | However, his public polling place is not disclosed. | 然而 总统公开投票的地点暂未公布 |
[08:54] | Hopefully, he won’t be in long lines like everyone else | 但愿他不会像大家一样挤在队伍里 |
[08:57] | – across the… Bang! | -就在… -砰 |
[08:58] | You’re busted. | 抓到你了 |
[08:59] | Lucky I didn’t shoot it. | 你该庆幸我没开枪射了它 |
[09:04] | You got in trouble. | 你有大麻烦了 |
[09:10] | 50 digit code. It’ll take a moment. | 密码50位 需要点时间 |
[09:17] | I’m dying to sing “Under The Sea” right now, | 我现在超想唱《在海底》的 |
[09:19] | but I’m not, so there. | 但我没有 你看 |
[09:20] | Maturity. | 这就是成熟 |
[09:23] | We’re in. | 可以进了 |
[09:28] | Wow, this is amazing. | 好震撼 |
[09:38] | Ow, your server’s got a fever. | 你这服务器烧得滚烫啊 |
[09:44] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[09:44] | This server isn’t overheating | 这台服务器并不是 |
[09:46] | from the data coming in. | 因为大量数据导入而导致的温度过高 |
[09:47] | It’s from the data going out. | 而是因为数据导出 |
[09:49] | There is a bug | 这服务器上有个病毒 |
[09:50] | on this server that is effectively removing | 它正迅速有序地 |
[09:52] | the software that counts and collates every single vote | 转移走软件统计和记录的 |
[09:56] | that has been cast. | 投下的每一票 |
[09:57] | Oh, crap. | 该死 |
[09:58] | Someone is sucking the info from this server. | 有人正在盗走这台服务器的信息 |
[10:01] | And once whoever planted the bug gets it, | 一旦装病毒的人得手 |
[10:03] | they can change it however they want and then put it back in. | 他们就可以肆意篡改数据再将数据传回 |
[10:07] | Are you saying someone’s trying to manipulate the election? | 你是说有人试图操控选举结果 |
[10:10] | No, they’re not “Trying.” | 不 不是试图 |
[10:12] | They’re doing it as we speak. | 是已经在做了 |
[10:23] | Sly, on a scale of Milli Vanilli to Madoff: | 希尔 从米力瓦利合唱团到麦道夫骗局 |
[10:23] | 德国假唱乐队 美国史上金额最大金融诈骗案 | |
[10:26] | how certain this is fraud? | 你有几分把握这是一场骗局 |
[10:28] | Enron certain. | 像安然欺诈案那般确定 |
[10:28] | 燃气公司 美国史上最大破产案 | |
[10:29] | Oh, boy. | 天啊 |
[10:31] | That’s a lot of fraud. | 那这绝对是骗局 |
[10:32] | The right to vote is sacrosanct to the American psyche. | 选举权对美国人民来说是神圣不可侵犯的 |
[10:35] | If vote tallies are corrupted, | 如果票选记录存在舞弊 |
[10:37] | the damage to our national trust level will be… | 这对我们国家信誉的伤害将会… |
[10:39] | Not good. | 很不好 |
[10:39] | If people believe that their vote might be compromised, | 如果人们知道自己的选票会被篡改 |
[10:41] | they’ll stop going to the polls. | 他们就会停止票选的 |
[10:42] | We can’t have that. A strong nation is an engaged one. | 不能这样 国民关心政事 国家才强盛 |
[10:45] | We got to shut this down, quietly. | 我们得赶紧无声无息的把它扼杀掉 |
[10:47] | I think I found a way to start. | 我有个办法可以行动 |
[10:49] | I tracked the IP address | 我追踪了 |
[10:50] | from where the malware was initiated. | 恶意软件建立的IP地址 |
[10:52] | It’s at the headquarters of the ANC– | 是在ANC的总部 |
[10:54] | the American News Channel. | 美国新闻频道 |
[10:55] | Maybe whoever did it is still there. | 也许黑客还在现场 |
[10:57] | Let’s go! | 快走 |
[11:01] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[11:02] | Solving Ulam’s spiral. | 研究乌拉姆螺旋 |
[11:04] | The prime numbers form diagonal lines. | 关于对角线上的质数 |
[11:07] | No one knows why. | 没人知道为什么 |
[11:08] | I think it denotes an inherent order to the universe. | 我觉得它代表着宇宙的一种固有次序 |
[11:11] | Speaking of order… | 说到顺序… |
[11:12] | I need to know more about what my team is doing. | 我得知道团队这趟任务的更多信息 |
[11:15] | I think I know how we can find out. | 我有办法能知道 |
[11:17] | But, I will need a partner. | 不过我需要个搭档 |
[11:20] | Are you game? | 你要加入吗 |
[11:21] | – I’m your man. – Perfect. | -我听你差遣 -太好了 |
[11:23] | First, we’ll need some supplies for your science project. | 首先 我们需要为你的科学设计准备点材料 |
[11:26] | I don’t have a science project due. | 我没有要交的科学设计 |
[11:28] | Well, you do now. | 现在就有了啊 |
[11:33] | We appreciate you allowing access | 很感谢在匆忙通知后 |
[11:35] | on such short notice, Ms. Hampton. | 您能让我们进来 汉普顿女士 |
[11:37] | When Homeland and the FBI call, | 国土安全局和联邦调查局都来了电话 |
[11:39] | we try to accommodate. | 我们会尽力配合 |
[11:40] | You really think a hack was perpetrated on our premises? | 你真觉得我们这里有黑客作案 吗 |
[11:43] | We don’t think, we know. | 不是觉得 是知道 |
[11:44] | It-it doesn’t mean it was an employee. | 不–不过不一定是员工 |
[11:47] | Could have been a visitor, an outside contractor, | 也可能是来访者 或者外来承包商 |
[11:49] | someone who snuck in… | 甚至偷混进来的人… |
[11:50] | Go for Backheim. | 巴克海姆 |
[11:52] | Yeah, I have to take this. I’ll be back. | 我接下电话 一会儿回来 |
[11:53] | Ms. Hampton, we’re just looking for digital bread crumbs. | 汉普顿女士 我们在寻找数码面包屑 |
[11:55] | We narrowed the IP address to the eighth floor, | 我们将IP地址定位锁定到第八层 |
[11:57] | now we’re just trying to find the specific | 现在我们要找到它所使用的 |
[11:59] | Internet Wi-Fi node used. | 具体的无线网络节点 |
[12:00] | Could give clues to who did this. | 也许会有嫌疑人的线索 |
[12:02] | Shouldn’t take too long. | 不用占用太久的 |
[12:03] | I am connected to the ANC Wi-Fi now, | 我连上美国新闻频道的无线了 |
[12:05] | and I am scanning every inch of the floor. | 我正在扫描这层楼的每个角落 |
[12:08] | Don’t worry, we’ll find it. | 别担心 我们会找到的 |
[12:11] | Try not to act too excited. | 到时别表现得太兴奋 |
[12:15] | Sylvester won’t be happy. | 希尔维斯特会生气的 |
[12:18] | That statue is limited edition. | 这玩偶是限量版的 |
[12:19] | Sylvester never got benched by the president. | 希尔维斯特还没被总统命令坐过冷板凳呢 |
[12:22] | It sucks. | 感觉糟透了 |
[12:23] | Now, we have to carefully solder the diodes | 现在 我们要小心地焊接好二极管 |
[12:25] | if we’re going to perfectly match the frequency of the comms. | 这样就能顺利地接上通讯信号了 |
[12:28] | Quiet, here he comes. | 小声点 他来了 |
[12:31] | What’s all this? | 这是干什么呢 |
[12:34] | You took his tablet, | 你没收了他的平板 |
[12:34] | so he can’t edit his civics project. | 他就做不了国民教育作业了 |
[12:36] | So, we turned to science, unless a… | 所以我们就改做科学设计了 除非 |
[12:39] | homemade radio is a threat. | 一个手工收音机都有问题 |
[12:44] | He bought it. | 他相信了 |
[12:45] | This is fun. | 真好玩 |
[12:46] | We’re just getting started. | 我们才刚开始呢 |
[12:49] | Found it! The node that the voting software was downloaded | 找到了 投票软件的下载节点是在 |
[12:52] | from is along the west wall of your floor. | 你所在那层楼西面的墙上 |
[12:56] | I don’t see anything here, but set dec and talking heads. | 我什么都没看到 只有一堆设备和讲话的人 |
[12:58] | There. | 在那儿 |
[12:59] | It appears it was downloaded by the node at 7: 13 this morning. | 是今天早上七点十三分下载的 |
[13:03] | That means zilch if we don’t know who’s downloading it. | 没找出到底是谁 说这些都没用 |
[13:05] | Well, we’re in a room full of cameras | 我们这屋子里到处都是摄像机 |
[13:07] | that are almost always recording. | 几乎时刻都在录像 |
[13:08] | We find footage of this area at 7:13, we got our perp. | 找出这里七点十三分的录像 就知道是谁了 |
[13:14] | Pardon me. Ms. Hampton? | 请原谅 汉普顿女士 |
[13:17] | We’re gonna need to see | 我们需要看下 |
[13:18] | some film from earlier today. | 早上拍摄的一些录像 |
[13:19] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[13:20] | It could help with our investigation. | 这有助于我们的调查 |
[13:22] | I’m sure it could. | 我知道有帮助 |
[13:22] | But we’re a news organization that takes The First Amendment quite seriously. | 但我们是严格遵守宪法第一修正案的新闻机构 |
[13:26] | We don’t hand over notes, | 没有法院传票 |
[13:27] | sources or even B-roll to anyone without a subpoena. | 我们有权不提交笔录 不提供资源甚至辅助镜头 |
[13:30] | Corporate policy, handed down from the 12th floor suits. | 公司政策 12楼的大佬们定的 |
[13:33] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[13:34] | We have a situation… | 现在情况… |
[13:35] | That you can’t win without a court order. | 没有法院命令一切免谈 |
[13:37] | So, if you please, | 恕我失陪 |
[13:39] | the president just did our morning show | 总统做了我们的早间节目 |
[13:40] | and I’ll be working long after the Electoral College has gone to bed. | 等选举团收工了我都还得继续忙 |
[13:43] | So there’s no time to be polite or political. | 所以没工夫和你打太极了 |
[13:45] | I can’t help you. | 我帮不了你 |
[13:50] | That’s it? | 就这样算了 |
[13:52] | We’re gonna let some snob with expensive shoes | 我们要让这种穿着贵价鞋子的势利眼 |
[13:54] | tell us we’re done? | 阻止我们 |
[13:54] | The presidency’s on the line. | 总统选举可是岌岌可危了啊 |
[13:55] | Maybe we should find Backheim, | 也许我们该找巴克海姆 |
[13:57] | see if he’s got a judge | 看看他认不认识什么法官 |
[13:58] | who can hook us up with a subpoena. | 可以给我们发传票的 |
[13:59] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[14:00] | Paige’s shoe comment got me thinking. | 佩吉刚刚提到鞋子引起了我的思考 |
[14:02] | Look at Miss Thing’s footwear. | 看看那位傲慢小姐穿的鞋 |
[14:06] | Band-Aid on the Achilles’ heel means shoes aren’t broken in. | 脚踵贴了创可贴 说明这是新鞋 |
[14:11] | Late 20s means about six years on the work force. | 快三十岁的年龄表明她工作了大约六年了 |
[14:13] | It’s prime time for a promotion. | 正是升职的时候 |
[14:15] | Those are new shoes for a new position at ANC. | 这是为了在ANC的新职位买的新鞋 |
[14:19] | You add four anxiety markers, | 给她施加点压力让她焦虑一下 |
[14:20] | we got a doe-eyed greenhorn that’s ripe for manipulation. | 她就会变成一个极易操纵的小萌新 |
[14:23] | Sly, hack ANC’s personnel records. | 希尔 黑进ANC的员工记录 |
[14:25] | I want that young lady’s name and number. | 我要这位年轻女士的姓名和号码 |
[14:27] | Cabe, swipe the fork from that cameraman’s take-out. | 凯布 把摄影师外卖里的叉子偷来 |
[14:30] | What’s your plan? | 你有啥计划 |
[14:31] | Well, we need to see film. | 我们需要看到录像 |
[14:32] | The only way they open up their archives is | 唯一能让他们打开档案室的办法 |
[14:34] | if they’re desperate to put something on air | 就是他们急需用一些材料 |
[14:36] | other than the ranting nutbar that’s ruining their show. | 替换掉毁了他们节目的大吵大闹的疯子 |
[14:38] | Let me guess. You’re the nutbar? | 让我猜猜 你就是那个疯子 |
[14:58] | Okay, we’re filming in five! | 好了 五分钟后开播 |
[15:00] | Let’s get the guests up here! | 把嘉宾请上去吧 |
[15:01] | Hello? | 你好 |
[15:02] | Hi. Uh, this is Sue Dwyer, | 你好 我是苏·德怀尔 |
[15:04] | I work for Mr. Titus Kincaid. | 我为泰特斯·金凯德先生工作 |
[15:05] | I-I hate to do this, but, um, | 很抱歉通知您 不过… |
[15:07] | he’s gonna miss filming today. | 他今天上不了节目了 |
[15:08] | What? He’s here. | 什么 他在这里啊 |
[15:09] | He’s on in minutes! | 还有几分钟就要上场了 |
[15:10] | Yeah, well, he had to leave. Family emergency, | 是的 但他必须离开 家里急事 |
[15:12] | but good news is I have… | 好消息是 我这里有一位… |
[15:13] | Dr. Tobias Curtis from Harvard available. | 哈佛大学的托拜厄斯·柯蒂斯博士 |
[15:17] | – Who? – He’s a… world famous behaviorist. | -谁 -他是…世界知名行为学家 |
[15:20] | Serious? They never heard of me? | 不会吧 他们没听过我的名字吗 |
[15:21] | Stop it! | 闭嘴 |
[15:22] | Great job, Paige. | 干得好 佩吉 |
[15:23] | I’ve picked up her phone signal | 我劫持了她的手机信号 |
[15:24] | and spoofed it. | 然后做了点小动作 |
[15:25] | So all calls will come to me now. | 现在所有打给她的电话都会打到我这里 |
[15:27] | Speaking of which… | 说到这个… |
[15:30] | Hello? | 你好 |
[15:31] | ANC ANC… | |
[15:32] | Hello, this is Titus Kincaid. | 你好 我是泰特斯·金凯德 |
[15:34] | I’m supposed to be on now, but my door is stuck. | 我现在应该上台了 但我的门卡住了 |
[15:36] | Oh, I am terribly sorry about that. | 我对此深表歉意 |
[15:38] | A maintenance crew will be sent to you shortly. | 维修队马上就会过去 |
[15:40] | Dr. Curtis is great. | 柯蒂斯博士很厉害 |
[15:42] | And, uh, he lives a few blocks away, | 而且 他就住在几条街外 |
[15:43] | so I sent him over. | 所以我把他送来了 |
[15:44] | You’re really killing me, here. | 你真是要我的命哦 |
[15:46] | Dr. Tobias Curtis, | 我是托拜厄斯·柯蒂斯博士 |
[15:47] | here to dazzle your television audience. | 来亮瞎你们的电视观众的 |
[15:52] | Okay. Control Room. What now? | 好了 操控室 现在怎么办 |
[15:54] | We wait for the doc to do his thing. | 我们等医生大显身手 |
[15:58] | 妈妈 我们刚刚降落啦[比心] | |
[16:01] | Parents just landed? | 父母降落了 |
[16:03] | Do you mind? | 你介意吗 |
[16:04] | Kind of fast for the waitress to be meeting ma and pa, | 对于小服务员来说 见父母有点太快了吧 |
[16:06] | don’t you think? | 你不觉得吗 |
[16:06] | Happy, I’m gonna kill you. | 乐乐 我会杀了你的 |
[16:10] | We’re on in three, two… | 马上开播 三 二… |
[16:15] | Welcome to The Conversation Desk. | 欢迎来到《桌上对话》 |
[16:17] | I’m Terry Hines. | 我是泰瑞·海因斯 |
[16:19] | On Election Day, | 在大选日 |
[16:20] | we have with us, political strategist Monty Husk, | 我们请来了政治策略家 蒙蒂·哈斯克 |
[16:23] | columnist Grace Gibson | 专栏作家格蕾丝·吉布森 |
[16:25] | and former Harvard professor, | 以及前哈佛教授 |
[16:26] | Dr. Tobias Curtis. | 托拜厄斯·柯蒂斯博士 |
[16:29] | Our first topic: | 今日第一个主题 |
[16:30] | how will swing state voters react to last… | 摇摆州的选民对最近的… |
[16:34] | Boring! | 无聊 |
[16:36] | See? This is the problem. | 你瞧 这就是问题所在 |
[16:37] | Media just shovels sound bite after sound bite at us, | 媒体不断拿政客的漂亮话来填鸭 |
[16:40] | while no one wants to talk about the real game that’s being played! | 却没人想要探讨场上正在进行的真正游戏 |
[16:43] | Okay, what game is that? | 好吧 你指的是什么游戏 |
[16:44] | The two party system! | 两党制 |
[16:46] | I haven’t seen a system this burnt-out | 我从没见过如此不堪重负的系统 |
[16:47] | since my digestive system on taco night! | 除了墨西哥卷饼之夜的我的消化系统 |
[16:51] | I am calling for a return to European Parliamentary procedure. | 我呼吁重建欧洲议会程序 |
[16:55] | 40 parties, no consensus, | 40个党派 不求一致 |
[16:56] | just warring factions forced to work together | 他们只是被迫合作的交战各方 |
[16:59] | to create ruling sects! | 以创造统治团体 |
[17:00] | What, like Italy? | 怎么 像意大利那样吗 |
[17:03] | He is really pissing this host off. | 他真的激怒了这位主持人了 |
[17:05] | He’s got a gift. | 他有这种天赋 |
[17:06] | They had an adult film star in Parliament. | 他们的议会里有一位成人电影影星 |
[17:06] | 艳星伊萝娜·史特拉 1987年当选为意大利国会议员 | |
[17:08] | Yeah, that’s ’cause my paisans | 没错 那是因为我的小伙伴们 |
[17:09] | know how to party! | 知道如何利用政党制度 |
[17:10] | And how to say to their reps, | 知道如何对他们的代表说 |
[17:12] | “You do a good job | “你好好干 |
[17:13] | or we’ll replace you with anyone!” | 不然我们就用别人把你换下来” |
[17:15] | Monty knows what I’m talking about. | 蒙蒂明白我在说什么 |
[17:17] | Shut up, Monty. | 闭嘴 蒙蒂 |
[17:18] | Okay, he’s been obnoxious enough. Let’s do it. | 好了 他够讨嫌的了 我们上吧 |
[17:27] | Who are you guys? | 你们是谁 |
[17:28] | You can’t go into archives. | 你们不能进档案室 |
[17:30] | I’m the new head of Standards and Practices at this network– | 我是电视台新的标准实施部门主管 |
[17:32] | I will go anywhere I damn well please. | 我乐意去哪里就去哪里 |
[17:33] | Hampton didn’t tell you about me? | 汉普顿没和你提过我吗 |
[17:36] | Yeah, well, the suits on the 12th floor | 好吧 12楼的大佬们 |
[17:37] | are freaking out about this Curtis lunatic. | 被这个叫柯蒂斯的疯子气死了 |
[17:39] | They want us to pull tape | 他们让我们调些带子出来 |
[17:40] | in case we need to cut bait and fill the airtime. | 以防我们需要剪掉这段 补上别的 |
[17:43] | Unless you want to tell the 12th floor that you told me no? | 你是想让我告诉12楼你阻止了我吗 |
[17:45] | No, no, take what you need. | 不不 你们请便 |
[17:47] | Good. | 很好 |
[17:49] | Okay, we’re ready. | 好了 我们准备好了 |
[17:51] | I’m gonna put the earpiece in. | 我要戴上耳机 |
[17:52] | I can hear them, but they can’t hear me. | 我能听见他们 但他们听不见我 |
[17:54] | So… searching for our comm’s frequency. | 搜索我们的通讯频率 |
[17:57] | Ooh, got it. | 找到了 |
[17:59] | Happy’s talking about time codes on film and… | 乐乐在说录像的时间码 而… |
[18:04] | Toby… | 托比… |
[18:06] | Toby’s yelling about presidential pardons? | 托比在嚷嚷什么总统特赦权 |
[18:10] | Maybe it has to do with that? | 也许和那个有关 |
[18:14] | …the king gets to undo it all with a wave of his hand. | …国王挥挥手就可以抹杀一切 |
[18:17] | Utter nonsense! | 一派胡言 |
[18:18] | Oh, boy. | 天啊 |
[18:20] | Isn’t that your friend? | 那不是你朋友吗 |
[18:22] | – Ye… – I’m gonna find out what’s going on. | -是吧 -我去问问怎么回事 |
[18:25] | Uh, please. Things have clearly gone haywire | 拜托 显然因为我不在 |
[18:27] | for my team because I’m not there. | 我的团队已经乱作一团 |
[18:28] | You have to let me leave. | 你必须放我走 |
[18:29] | Stay there and sit down. | 坐下别动 |
[18:31] | – Come on. – Now! | -拜托 -快点 |
[18:33] | All right. | 好吧 |
[18:34] | Ah, let me just stop you right there, Terry. | 就此打住吧 泰瑞 |
[18:39] | We got to get out of here. | 我们一定得逃出去 |
[18:44] | Ralph, pass me that milkshake. | 拉尔夫 奶昔给我 |
[18:53] | If you find out what’s going on, it’s my right to know– | 如果你弄清了到底是怎么回事 我有权 |
[18:57] | Holy… | 我的天 |
[18:59] | Are you kidding me? | 你在逗我吗 |
[19:00] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[19:06] | Ralph, is he taking it off? | 拉尔夫 他把外套脱了吗 |
[19:08] | Yes. | 脱了 |
[19:12] | Perfect. | 太棒了 |
[19:12] | Found it! 7:13 a.m. | 找到了 上午七点十三分 |
[19:15] | They were running camera tests | 他们在早间节目开始前 |
[19:17] | right before their morning show. | 测试摄像头 |
[19:19] | Well, that’s a problem. Blow up that image. | 问题来了 放大一下 |
[19:23] | That woman’s working a tablet by the node. | 这个女的在节点旁边摆弄平板电脑 |
[19:24] | She must be activating the bug software | 她肯定是在激活病毒程序 |
[19:26] | that’s messing with the Penter server! | 干扰彭特服务器 |
[19:28] | Penter server? Something’s messing with the election. | 彭特服务器 有人在干扰选举 |
[19:30] | Well, things just got a lot more complicated, | 现在情况变得复杂多了 |
[19:33] | because that woman is Sophia Vasquez… | 因为这个女人是索菲娅·瓦斯克兹 |
[19:35] | It’s the president’s chief of staff. | 她是总统的幕僚长 |
[19:45] | All right, Happy, you’re certain | 乐乐 你确定 |
[19:47] | you stopped the footage at exactly 7:13? | 是正好在七点十三分暂停录像 |
[19:49] | I know what seven, one and three look like. | 我知道713这几个数字长什么样 |
[19:51] | Okay, if the president’s chief of staff downloaded that bug, | 好吧 如果是总统的幕僚长下载了这个病毒 |
[19:53] | and the president sent the FBI to get us to fix the server… | 然后总统派联调局来找我们修服务器 |
[19:56] | How do we know Backside, Fart and Go-Smell-Me | 我们怎么确定粑个塞 哈臭还有膈应你探员 |
[19:58] | – aren’t in on this? – We don’t. | -和他们不是一伙的 -确定不了 |
[19:59] | One of ’em, or all of ’em, can be involved. | 其中一个 或者三个人都可能参与此事 |
[20:01] | Or they could just think that their job | 不过也有可能他们单纯以为自己是 |
[20:02] | was to get us here to fix the server. | 叫我们来修服务器的 |
[20:04] | A server the chief of staff couldn’t have breaking down | 幕僚长想篡改投票系统的时候 |
[20:06] | when she’s trying to doctor the ballot box. | 无法破解这个服务器 |
[20:08] | She didn’t anticipate us stumbling onto her plan. | 她没想到我们会发现她的计划 |
[20:11] | And if any of these Feds are actually involved, | 如果真的有联调局的人参与此事 |
[20:13] | they would let us snoop around | 他们只会让我们随便看看 |
[20:14] | until we get too close. | 但是不会让我们看到太多 |
[20:15] | And if we do, we wind up | 如果我们多管闲事 就可能和 |
[20:17] | where the Feds left Jimmy Hoffa. | 吉米·霍法落得一个下场 |
[20:18] | And Ralph’s with one of them now. | 拉尔夫现在就和一个联调局的在一起呢 |
[20:19] | We have a situation. Where’s your microphone? | 我们有麻烦了 你的麦克风呢 |
[20:22] | We have to get to the chief of staff’s tablet. | 我们必须把幕僚长的平板电脑拿到手 |
[20:24] | That’s the origin of the bug. | 这是病毒的源头 |
[20:25] | We get that, we can stop it. | 拿到手 我们就能阻止这场阴谋 |
[20:27] | All right, Sly, we’re on our way to get you. | 希尔 我们马上来接你 |
[20:29] | Just stay cool and don’t let Govelli know that we’re on to ’em. | 淡定 别让格威利知道我们发现他们了 |
[20:34] | I’ve been updating Washington. Were you able to find any film? | 我在和总部汇报 你们找到录像了吗 |
[20:37] | No. | 没有 |
[20:38] | But, uh, the station manager said they would give you the film | 但是站长说 没有搜查令 |
[20:42] | with no warrant. | 也可以把录像给你 |
[20:43] | They’re up in the Control Room. | 他们在那边控制室 |
[20:44] | They’ll only talk to the FBI. | 他们只和联调局探员交涉 |
[20:46] | Okay. Wait here. | 好的 在这里等着 |
[20:47] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:52] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[20:53] | So, Agent Govelli, | 格威利探员 |
[20:56] | What is your first name? | 你的名叫什么 |
[20:58] | It can’t be “Agent.” | 你不可能叫探员吧 |
[21:01] | Okay, how about I call you “Al”? | 好吧 我能叫你阿尔吗 |
[21:04] | You know that song, “You Can Call Me Al”? | 你知道《你可以叫我阿尔》这首歌吧 |
[21:07] | Agent Govelli, be advised | 格威利探员 请注意 |
[21:08] | that Scorpion is no longer on the eighth floor. | 天蝎已经不在八楼了 |
[21:10] | Advise if you see them. | 如果看见他们请通知我 |
[21:12] | Oh, I don’t know where they are. | 我不知道他们在哪儿 |
[21:13] | Buddy. | 哥们 |
[21:15] | – Govelli? – They’re right behind you. | -格威利 -他们就在你身后 |
[21:16] | Govelli? | 格威利 |
[21:27] | Hart, be advised | 哈特 请注意 |
[21:28] | Scorpion has assaulted an agent and stolen his vehicle. | 天蝎袭击了一名探员并且偷走了他的车 |
[21:30] | They are on the run. I repeat, they are on the run. | 他们逃跑了 再说一遍 他们逃跑了 |
[21:35] | Funny, Ralph. | 拉尔夫 真好玩 |
[21:37] | Very funny. | 太好玩了 |
[21:38] | Amusing. | 真有意思 |
[21:43] | Hey, O’Brien, get out here. Your team’s up to something. | 奥布莱恩 出来 你的团队在搞鬼 |
[21:45] | I can’t. Doing a science experiment. | 忙着呢 在做科学实验 |
[21:48] | Sorry, Agent Fart, we’re busy. | 哈臭探员 抱歉我们很忙 |
[21:51] | Sorry for what’s about to happen. | 实在对不住了 |
[21:57] | Ralph, grab his sport coat. I’ll grab the tablet. | 拉尔夫 拿上他的外套 我去拿平板 |
[22:12] | His keys, your cell, your comms. | 他的钥匙 你的手机 你的通讯器 |
[22:16] | We’re back in the game, Ralph. | 我们复出了 拉尔夫 |
[22:17] | Guys, we made it out. | 各位 我们逃出来了 |
[22:19] | Ralph, are you okay? | 拉尔夫 你没事吧 |
[22:20] | Oh, he’s fine. We’re having fun. | 他很好 我们在找乐子呢 |
[22:22] | Now, we’ve been listening over your comms, | 我们一直在听你们用通讯器讲话 |
[22:23] | and we’re up to speed — you’re right. | 我们知道最新情况 你说的对 |
[22:25] | You need to get the chief of staff’s tablet. | 我们得把幕僚长的平板电脑拿到手 |
[22:27] | According to the president’s public schedule, | 根据总统的公开行程来看 |
[22:29] | there’s a 20-minute window where we can cross with him | 可以在威斯特彻斯特碰见总统 |
[22:31] | at Westchester. | 我们有二十分钟时间 |
[22:32] | – We’ll never make it in time. – Ralph and I will. | -我们不可能赶到 -我和拉尔夫可以 |
[22:34] | – No! – Oh, your mom’s upset. | -不行 -你妈妈着急了 |
[22:36] | – We’ll be okay, Mom. – Hopefully. | -没事的 妈妈 -但愿吧 |
[22:37] | You’re going to LAX. | 你们要去洛杉矶国际机场 |
[22:39] | You’re gonna have to get the tablet | 你们要从空军一号手里 |
[22:40] | off of Air Force One. | 抢平板电脑 |
[22:42] | If you don’t protect the President, | 除非你要保护总统 |
[22:43] | report to the president, | 向总统汇报 |
[22:44] | or feed the president, | 或者喂总统吃饭 |
[22:45] | you don’t get on that plane. | 否则你就不能上飞机 |
[22:47] | What to you mean, “Feed the president”? | 你说”喂总统吃饭”是什么意思 |
[22:49] | When POTUS travels, | 总统出巡的时候 |
[22:50] | they pre-clear any restaurant or food service | 他点名的饭店或者餐饮服务 都需要 |
[22:52] | he requests– why? | 经过事先审核批准 你问这个干什么 |
[22:55] | Call Homeland, tell them you have a security issue | 给国安部打电话 跟他们说你要和 |
[22:57] | you want to check out with whoever’s providing the food | 今天给空军一号送饭的人 |
[23:00] | at Air Force One today. | 确认一些安全问题 |
[23:01] | And then get me the name of the caterer. | 然后把负责餐饮的公司名字告诉我 |
[23:03] | – On it. – We’ll go to the server to hardwire | -马上去 -我们去服务器那里 |
[23:05] | a firewall, so no one can restart the bug | 安装防火墙 这样的话只要你关闭 |
[23:07] | once you shut it off. | 病毒程序 就没人可以重启了 |
[23:08] | How do plan on getting near | 你准备怎么接近 |
[23:09] | – Air Force One, Wally? – Easy. | -空军一号 小沃 -很简单 |
[23:11] | We just need to stop at a Kinkos | 我们只要在快印店 |
[23:12] | and a convenience store. | 和便利店停一下就好了 |
[23:25] | Yeah, this looks pretty good. | 不错 看起来挺逼真的 |
[23:27] | We’ll get right onto the tarmac. | 我们绝对可以混上总统的飞机跑道 |
[23:30] | – “We”? – Of course. | -你说”我们” -当然了 |
[23:32] | It’s Bring Your Son to Work Day. | 今天是带儿子参观工作的日子 |
[23:37] | You know what to do, right? | 你知道该怎么做吧 |
[23:38] | And be careful. | 小心点 |
[23:40] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[23:43] | Excuse me. Agent Hart, FBI. | 打扰一下 我是联调局的哈特探员 |
[23:47] | I’m gonna be making your delivery to Air Force One today. | 今天我来替你为空军一号送餐 |
[23:49] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[23:50] | I’ve already been pre-screened by Secret Service. | 我已经通过特勤局的审查了 |
[23:51] | I’m sure you’re disappointed. | 我知道你很失望 |
[23:53] | Everyone likes to see the plane. | 每个人都想见见那架飞机 |
[23:54] | But added security, what with it being Election Day and all, | 不过因为是选举日 安保等级提高了 |
[23:56] | only level-five clearance allowed on the tarmac. | 只有持五级许可的人才能上停机坪 |
[23:59] | I’ll return your truck within the hour. | 我会在一小时内把你的卡车还给你 |
[24:03] | Okay. Thank you. | 好吧 谢谢 |
[24:13] | We’ve got pies back here. | 后面这有派 |
[24:14] | Now what? Happy can’t pick this 50-digit code monster | 现在怎么办 乐乐不可能像平常一样 |
[24:18] | like the other locks. | 撬开这个50位的密码锁 |
[24:19] | I was watching Backheim when he entered it. | 巴克海姆输入密码的时候我看到了 |
[24:21] | I have it memorized. Let me do my thing. | 我记住了 让我来 |
[24:25] | Hey, um, I’m sorry about earlier. | 之前对不起啊 |
[24:28] | These guys seep into every corner | 这些家伙像黑霉菌一样渗入 |
[24:30] | of my personal life like black mold. | 我的私生活的每一个角落 |
[24:33] | Don’t worry about it. | 不用担心 |
[24:35] | Look, I get it. | 我理解 |
[24:36] | I grew up with four sisters. | 我和四个姐妹一起长大 |
[24:37] | Every girl I ever dated was subjected to an inquisition. | 每个和我约会的女孩都被严格审讯 |
[24:40] | So you’re saying Scorpion is acting | 所以你是说天蝎的行为 |
[24:42] | like a teenage girl? | 像个十几岁女孩 |
[24:43] | Well… | 其实 |
[24:45] | No. | 也不是 |
[24:46] | I think they care about you. | 他们只是关心你 |
[24:47] | Look, let’s just enjoy ourselves tonight. | 今晚咱就开开心心地 |
[24:50] | It’s only a dance. | 只是舞会而已 |
[24:51] | Right. But statistically… | 对 但是数据显示 |
[24:54] | I’m in. | 门开了 |
[24:55] | Sometimes I hate this job. | 有时候我真的讨厌这份工作 |
[25:02] | How long will it take the soda to eat through this Fruity Roll? | 苏打水侵蚀掉水果糖卷需要多长时间 |
[25:05] | Well, it’s essentially made up of pectin, | 水果糖卷主要是由果胶组成 |
[25:08] | a water-soluble polysaccharide | 果胶是一种水溶性多糖 |
[25:09] | that the carbonation will get through quickly, | 碳酸化作用会很快将其侵蚀 |
[25:11] | say around three minutes. | 大概三分钟 |
[25:12] | Okay, so once you’re done with that, | 你弄好水果糖卷之后 |
[25:14] | take my photo off Hart’s badge | 把我的照片从哈特的证件揭下来 |
[25:16] | and then put it on the caterer’s ID. | 然后贴到送餐员的证件上 |
[25:17] | It’s on the console. | 证件在仪表盘上 |
[25:18] | Copy that. | 明白 |
[25:20] | Hey, Walt. | 沃特 |
[25:23] | Today’s been great. | 今天真棒 |
[25:25] | It hasn’t been half bad, has it? | 今天挺不错 对不对 |
[25:36] | Hey, how are you? | 你好啊 |
[25:37] | Best food in the southland. | 南部最好的食物 |
[25:39] | Okay. | 好 |
[25:47] | I can’t believe I’m this close to Air Force One. | 真不敢相信我离空军一号这么近 |
[25:53] | Hold up. | 停一下 |
[25:56] | How are you doing? | 你好吗 |
[26:02] | Got the best food in the southland for the commander in chief. | 为首长准备了南部最好的食物 |
[26:54] | Breach on Angel! Evacuate Angel! | 天使遭到袭击 撤离天使 |
[27:25] | Found it. | 找到了 |
[27:26] | – Chief of staff’s tablet. – Finishing up the firewalls | -幕僚长的平板电脑 -马上编好防火墙 |
[27:28] | now to prevent another bug download. | 来阻止继续下载病毒 |
[27:29] | But it’s meaningless if you don’t stop the tablet | 但是如果你不终止在平板上运行的程序 |
[27:32] | from running that program, Walt. | 一切都没用 沃特 |
[27:34] | I’m into the software and I’m shutting it down. | 我打开软件了 正在关闭 |
[27:35] | Hurry up, son. It’s only a matter of time before they find you. | 快点 孩子 他们找到你是迟早的事 |
[27:38] | Guys, there’s something weird about the votes on this server. | 伙计们 服务器上的选票有些奇怪 |
[27:41] | Yeah? They’ve been screwed with. | 选票被人动手脚了 |
[27:43] | But not how we anticipated. | 但并不是我们预计的样子 |
[27:45] | This says that 75% of the votes have been tallied, | 这显示百分之75的选票已经被记录了 |
[27:48] | but only 8.1 million votes have been recorded. | 但是只有810万选票记录在案 |
[27:51] | Based on historical voter turnout, | 根据往年投票人数来看 |
[27:53] | 82 million votes should have come in by now. | 现在应该有8200万选票了 |
[27:55] | Which means 90% of the votes are missing. | 也就是说百分之90的选票消失了 |
[27:57] | It’s an under-vote. | 会造成选票不足 |
[27:59] | Why would the chief of staff want to erase votes? | 为什么幕僚长想要删掉选票 |
[28:00] | She doesn’t. | 不是她 |
[28:01] | No, I know who’s behind this. | 我知道谁是幕后黑手 |
[28:03] | It’s not the White House. | 不是白宫的人 |
[28:05] | Freeze! Hands up, now! | 不许动 举起手来 |
[28:17] | I know this looks bad. | 我知道这看起来不太好 |
[28:22] | Or really bad. | 或者是非常不好 |
[28:23] | Mr. O’Brien, you are under arrest. | 奥布莱恩先生 你被捕了 |
[28:26] | Listen to me, I know how the election is being manipulated. | 听我说 我知道选举是怎么被操纵的 |
[28:29] | Yeah, by you and your friends. | 对 是被你和你的朋友们 |
[28:30] | You somehow remotely slowed the server | 你远程让服务器变慢 |
[28:31] | to get us to give you access to it. | 好让我们去找你来修复它 |
[28:33] | Then you messed with the votes. | 然后你对选票动手脚 |
[28:34] | No. No, no! | 不 不不 |
[28:37] | The bug was downloaded remotely by Chinese hackers. | 病毒是由中国黑客从远程下载的 |
[28:39] | I saw Beijing coding signatures buried deep within the virus. | 我在病毒的编码里看到了北京的标记 |
[28:42] | Now, the real question is why are the Chinese | 真正的问题是为什么中国人 |
[28:44] | trying to create an under-vote | 想要制造选票不足 |
[28:45] | without swaying the election either way? | 而不是操纵投票倾向于某一方 |
[28:47] | I have an idea why. | 我知道为什么 |
[28:52] | Chief of Staff Vasquez. | 瓦斯克兹幕僚长 |
[28:53] | The World Court is about to make a decision | 国际法庭马上就要确定 |
[28:55] | about a new arctic shipping route. | 一条新的北极运输路线 |
[28:56] | Due to rising temperatures, ice-breaking vessels | 由于气温上升 破冰舰 |
[28:58] | will soon be able to traverse directly over the north pole. | 马上就能直接穿越北极 |
[29:02] | The route of the north pole is 20% shorter | 从北极通过的路线比 |
[29:05] | than the standard northern sea route. | 常规的北部沿海路线短百分之20 |
[29:06] | The economic invocations are immense. | 对于经济的影响是巨大的 |
[29:09] | And China knows the court will never | 而中国知道法庭是不会 |
[29:10] | give control of those routes | 把那些路线的控制权 |
[29:11] | to a country with no clear leader. | 给一个没有领导的国家 |
[29:13] | So if in a few hours, only 10% of the public’s vote | 所以如果几个小时后 只有百分之10的 |
[29:15] | are actually in the ballot box, | 大众选票在投票箱里 |
[29:17] | there’s gonna be finger pointing, | 就会产生指责 |
[29:18] | conspiracy theories, absolute chaos. | 阴谋论 绝对的混乱 |
[29:20] | We’ll be without a president. | 我们会没有总统 |
[29:21] | It’s Sun Tzu 101: “All warfare is deception. | 孙子有云 兵者诡道也 |
[29:23] | In the middle of chaos there is opportunity.” | 乱世之中必有机会 |
[29:25] | So just delete the virus from my tablet | 赶紧把病毒从我的平板上删除 |
[29:27] | and return the votes. | 然后找回选票 |
[29:28] | The Chinese just ghosted it onto your tablet | 中国人只是在你的平板上虚拟运行 |
[29:30] | to implicate your administration. | 以利用你的权限 |
[29:31] | It’s actually being run from one of their computers. | 实际上是在他们的一台电脑上运行程序 |
[29:33] | Well, last I checked, China’s pretty far away. | 上次我看地图 中国是挺远的 |
[29:36] | Now, how do we stop this before the public realizes | 在民众发现他们的选票消失之前 |
[29:39] | their votes have been vaporized? | 我们怎么能终止这一切 |
[29:41] | Based on latency and their real-time control… | 根据延迟和他们的实时操作来看 |
[29:44] | they’re here in L.A. | 他们就在洛杉矶 |
[29:45] | I can track them down digitally. | 我可以通过编码找到他们 |
[29:47] | I’ll need help from my partner. | 我需要我的搭档的帮助 |
[29:50] | He’s hiding in the catering truck. | 他藏在送餐卡车里 |
[30:07] | Can you believe the stones on these guys? | 你能相信这些人的花招吗 |
[30:09] | Pulling the hack from the consulate we gave ’em. | 从我们给他们的大使馆里搞黑客行动 |
[30:11] | Yeah, they’re smart. | 是的 他们很聪明 |
[30:12] | It’s technically Chinese soil. | 理论上说这是中国的领土 |
[30:13] | Limits their exposure. | 可以让他们躲在暗处 |
[30:14] | If we want to stop the bug from running, | 如果我们想让病毒停止运行 |
[30:15] | it’ll take too long to hack it. | 就需要很长的时间去入侵它 |
[30:17] | I need to get my hands on the exact device running it. | 我需要找到运行病毒的设备 |
[30:22] | Cabe, adjust your phone. I need a clear visual. | 凯布 调整你的手机 我需要看得更清楚 |
[30:26] | Quiet, here they come. | 安静 他们来了 |
[30:28] | Gentlemen, welcome to our consulate. | 先生们 欢迎来到大使馆 |
[30:31] | I’m pleased the president would like to resume talks | 我很开心总统愿意重启关于 |
[30:33] | regarding the Arctic Canal, | 北极运河的对话 |
[30:35] | but surprised he wants to do it on Election Day. | 但是很意外他想在大选的日子重启对话 |
[30:38] | POTUS never stops working. | 美国总统从来不会停止工作 |
[30:40] | Perhaps a nice news story to promote | 也许这可以给还在投票的民众 |
[30:42] | while people are still going to the polls. | 打上一针强心剂 |
[30:44] | Every vote counts. | 每一票都很重要 |
[30:45] | POTUS motorcade is 15 minutes out. | 美国总统车队15分钟后到 |
[30:47] | Best begin our advance-team security sweep. | 最好开始进行先遣部队的安全排查 |
[30:49] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[30:50] | – Follow me. – 12 minutes | -请跟我来 -距离东肯塔基州 |
[30:51] | till polls close in Eastern Kentucky | 投票截止还有12分钟 |
[30:53] | and the results start coming in. | 结果已经开始进来了 |
[30:54] | More like lack of results. | 更像是没有结果 |
[30:56] | Guys, shake your hanging chads and move it. | 大家做好准备就进去吧 |
[30:57] | Walter, once you stop the bug from running, | 沃特 一旦你停止了病毒运行 |
[30:59] | I will verify that the votes are coming back into this server. | 我会确认选票回到了这台服务器上 |
[31:03] | Hopefully. | 但愿如此 |
[31:04] | My own security is stationed in the front | 我个人的安保人员会守在 |
[31:06] | and the back of the home. | 大使馆的前后 |
[31:08] | I assure you it is a safe facility for your president. | 我保证贵国总统此行万无一失 |
[31:12] | And this is the room | 这间屋子 |
[31:13] | where we will actually be meeting. | 将是我们会谈的地方 |
[31:14] | Please… | 请进 |
[31:16] | Ah, right there! | 那里 |
[31:17] | The ambassador leaned to the right when he passed that door, | 大使在通过那扇门的时候向右倾斜了一下 |
[31:19] | and he put his hand on Walt’s back, | 他把手放在了沃特的后背上 |
[31:20] | like he was trying to guide you away from it. | 他在试图引导你们远离这里 |
[31:22] | You got to get in that room! | 你们要进这间屋子看看 |
[31:23] | Is everything satisfactory? | 一切满意吗 |
[31:25] | So far, yes, but I would like | 目前为止很满意 但是我想 |
[31:27] | to inspect the East Wing. | 检查一下东侧阁楼 |
[31:29] | Agents Hart, Govelli, Backheim, you’re with me. | 哈特 格威利 巴克海姆探员你们跟我走 |
[31:31] | You two stay here. | 你们两个留在这里 |
[31:32] | – Secure the entrance. – Yes, sir. | -在入口留守 -明白 |
[31:36] | This way. | 这边请 |
[32:02] | That tea is warm. | 茶是温的 |
[32:03] | Whoever was just here could be back any minute. | 之前在这里的人随时会回来 |
[32:06] | This is the laptop. | 就是这台电脑 |
[32:08] | Just found the bug software. Just have to… | 找到病毒软件了 |
[32:17] | – Oh, poop. – Well, obviously. | -完蛋了 -用你说 |
[32:18] | He’s tucking his shirt in. | 他在掖自己的衣角 |
[32:22] | Run! | 快跑 |
[32:24] | Three minutes until polls close in Eastern Kentucky. | 距离东肯塔基州选举关闭还有三分钟 |
[32:26] | Walter, you need to a find a place | 沃特 你要找个地方 |
[32:28] | to finish shutting down the software. | 关闭这个软件 |
[32:34] | Go! Now! | 快走 |
[32:51] | Okay. | 好的 |
[32:52] | It’s time for you to embrace technology. | 现在是你拥抱科技的时候了 |
[32:54] | You just got to connect to the van’s Wi-Fi. | 你需要连接上车上的无线网络 |
[32:55] | We’ll take it from there. | 剩下的交给我们 |
[32:57] | This is a foreign language to me. | 我不认识这些外国文字 |
[32:58] | It’s just typing in a password. | 只是输入密码而已 |
[33:00] | No… | 不是的 |
[33:01] | It’s literally foreign. | 真的都是外语 |
[33:03] | It’s in Chinese. | 键盘上都是中文 |
[33:09] | All right, Gallo, I’m pulling up a Chinese/English | 好了 格洛 我上传一份中英字符转换 |
[33:12] | keyboard overlay and we will walk you through this. | 覆盖在你的键盘上帮助你输入密码 |
[33:14] | – Give me the damn password! – It’s “Geniusbobenius.” | -给我密码 -密码是”吉尼斯波比尼斯” |
[33:17] | I can’t even spell that in English! | 英语我都拼不出来 |
[33:18] | It’s 14 keys, like a crossword. | 十四个字母 就像是纵横字谜 |
[33:21] | Four down, six across. That’s G. | 纵列第四个 横行第六个是字母G |
[33:23] | Three down, four across. That’s E. | 纵列第三个 横行第四个是字母E |
[33:27] | That’s a good call with the crossword analogy. | 好一个和纵横字谜的类比 |
[33:29] | The elderly love their puzzles. | 年纪大的人都喜欢猜谜 |
[33:33] | One minute until the Kentucky results come in. | 距离肯塔基的结果进来还有一分钟 |
[33:37] | Okay, I’m in. | 我进来了 |
[33:38] | Good job, Cabe, we’ll take it from here. | 干得好 凯布 接下来交给我们 |
[33:40] | The server is speeding up! | 服务器正在加速 |
[33:41] | The voting data’s being sent back to the Penter server. | 投票的数据要被送回彭特数据库了 |
[33:43] | It’s all the missing votes. | 全都是丢失的选票 |
[33:48] | Guys, they’re at the door! | 他们在门口了 |
[33:49] | Oh, you can’t let them get the laptop. | 你不能让他们抢走电脑 |
[33:51] | It’ll take another 20 seconds | 还需要20秒 |
[33:53] | for all votes to get back to the server! | 所有选票才会回到服务器中 |
[34:04] | Cabe, i’ll meet you at the fence! | 凯布 我在大门处接你 |
[34:06] | Still downloading! | 还在下载 |
[34:19] | Download complete! We got the votes! | 下载完成 我们拿到选票了 |
[34:22] | Yeah, but they got Cabe. | 但是他们抓到了凯布 |
[34:23] | And Walt and Tim and Fart and Backside. | 还有沃特 蒂姆 哈臭和粑个塞 |
[34:25] | – Hands up! – Drop the laptop. | -举起手来 -把笔记本扔了 |
[34:32] | Turn around slowly. | 慢慢转过来 |
[34:33] | It’s too late! | 太晚了 |
[34:34] | This metal box is on U.S. Soil, | 这台电脑已经掉在美国领土上 |
[34:35] | and it’s overflowing with evidence incriminating you. | 而且里面全是可以给你们定罪的证据 |
[34:37] | So, let our pals go, | 所以放了我们的人 |
[34:38] | I toss this puppy over, and we all go back | 我把电脑扔给你们 |
[34:40] | to hacking and spying on each other forever. | 我们继续互相入侵互相监视 |
[34:44] | Or I could take this to the World Court. | 否则我把它带到国际法庭 |
[34:46] | If history’s any indication, your country | 如果记录里有任何可疑的迹象 |
[34:48] | will throw you under the bus in a heartbeat to save face. | 你的国家为了顾全大局会把你碎尸万段的 |
[34:51] | How are the accommodations in Chinese prison– nice? | 中国监狱的设施条件好吗 |
[34:54] | Or… | 或者 |
[34:55] | I have my guards shoot all of you, | 我让我的保安把你们全杀死 |
[34:58] | I take the laptop, | 我拿走电脑 |
[34:59] | and say you tried to attack the consulate. | 并且声称你们试图袭击大使馆 |
[35:01] | Only problem, | 唯一的问题是 |
[35:03] | I got something taping you in my pocket. | 我口袋里有磁带录音装置 |
[35:05] | It’s not taping, it’s digital. | 不是磁带 是数字的 |
[35:06] | – How many times i got to tell you this? – Whatever. | -我要告诉你多少遍 -管他呢 |
[35:07] | Point is, everything you said is being recorded | 重点是你说的一切都被录下来 |
[35:09] | and sent to my homeland account. | 并发往我的国土安全账户了 |
[35:11] | If I’m shot dead, | 如果我被射杀了 |
[35:12] | they’ll find this MP3. | 他们会找到这个MP3的 |
[35:14] | MP3s are audio. You’re recording video… | MP3是音频 你是在录像 |
[35:16] | I swear, Doc, my foot and your ass | 相信我医生 你的小屁股 |
[35:18] | are going on a date real soon. | 马上就要接受我大脚的洗礼了 |
[35:21] | Just take the deal. | 接受这笔交易吧 |
[35:34] | I’d love to stay, but I got to go vote. | 我想留下来 但是我要去投票了 |
[35:41] | Yes, sir. | 好的先生 |
[35:42] | Appreciate that, sir. | 我很感激 先生 |
[35:44] | I will pass that along, sir. | 我会帮您转达的 先生 |
[35:47] | Well, the president wants me to extend his personal gratitude | 总统先生希望我可以转达他对天蝎 |
[35:49] | for Scorpion’s efforts. | 所付出的努力的感激之情 |
[35:51] | He said he’s gonna send over a surprise. | 他说会送来一份惊喜 |
[35:53] | – What is it? – Is “Surprise” A complicated word? | -那是什么 -惊喜是很难理解的词吗 |
[35:56] | I’m looking for Sylvester, | 我找希尔维斯特 |
[35:57] | the Conquestor of the Enchanted Valley? | 魔法山谷的主人 |
[35:59] | There’s a situation concerning the Knights of West Altadenia. | 是关于西艾萨迪尼亚骑士的事 |
[36:02] | Who are the hell are you? | 你谁啊 |
[36:03] | Kaldor the Prestidigitator, nephew of Otto the Brave. | 我是魔术师卡尔多 奥图大帝的侄子 |
[36:07] | I’m in no mood, kid. | 我没心情跟你玩 小子 |
[36:09] | – Glenn Applemen. – Kaldor! | -我是格兰·格兰·阿普曼 -卡尔多 |
[36:10] | Have the knights assembled? | 骑士都到齐了吗 |
[36:13] | This country is screwed. | 美国算是完了 |
[36:15] | No, but I just learned | 没有 但我刚知道 |
[36:16] | that Councilman Patel’s flipping his vote. | 帕特尔议员要撤回他的投票 |
[36:18] | He was our only chance at saving The Warlock’s Chest! | 他是我们拯救法师之胸的唯一机会 |
[36:21] | Oh, man. | 天 |
[36:22] | That’s my mom. | 那是我妈妈 |
[36:23] | I got to go. Sloppy Joe night. | 我得走了 今天她做牛肉酱 |
[36:25] | Okay. Stay strong, brother. | 好的 要坚强 兄弟 |
[36:27] | We will prevail. | 胜利属于我们 |
[36:34] | I have an announcement. | 我有件事要宣布 |
[36:35] | You’re still a virgin. We know. | 你的第一次还没给出去 我们早都知道 |
[36:36] | Something else. I am running for office. | 不是这事 我要竞选了 |
[36:39] | You’re what? | 你要什么 |
[36:40] | Today’s case has me thinking. | 今天的事引发了我的思考 |
[36:42] | The right to vote is our most precious freedom. | 投票权是我们最宝贵的自由 |
[36:45] | Whether the choices are incredible, ridiculous | 不论我们的选择是好是孬 |
[36:48] | or in-between. | 还是有待争议 |
[36:49] | So I am running for the 16th District Alderman | 所以我要在本地接下来的选举中 |
[36:51] | of West Altadenia | 自荐竞选 |
[36:53] | in the local, upcoming election. | 西艾萨迪尼亚第十六任区市议员 |
[36:55] | I’m hoping that I can be incredible, | 希望我能成为个好的候选人 |
[36:56] | or at worst, in-between. | 最差也是个居中 |
[37:00] | But by Valkyrie’s Shield, | 但以瓦尔基里之盾发誓 |
[37:01] | I-I will save the Warlock’s Chest. | 我一定会拯救魔法师之胸 |
[37:05] | Thank you. I hope I can count on your vote. | 谢谢 希望大家能支持我 |
[37:07] | You got it, pal. | 没问题 伙计 |
[37:11] | None of us vote in West Altadenia. | 西艾萨迪尼亚投票没我们什么事 |
[37:16] | You sure about this tie? | 你确定戴这个吗 |
[37:18] | Bow ties are superior in case of emergency. | 领结是紧急状况的最佳选择 |
[37:20] | Neckties carry the risk of getting caught on things. | 领带容易挂东西 |
[37:24] | You’re nervous. | 你紧张了 |
[37:26] | I’m not nervous. | 我不紧张 |
[37:28] | I’m just anxious. | 我只是有点焦虑 |
[37:30] | Is it because of the statistics? | 是因为托比说的数据统计吗 |
[37:32] | Who-who told you that? | 谁告诉你的 |
[37:35] | There’s no secrets in this place. | 这里没有秘密 |
[37:37] | You’re telling me. | 我早都知道 |
[37:39] | Do you like Tim? | 你喜欢蒂姆吗 |
[37:41] | Is he nice to you? | 他对你好吗 |
[37:45] | Yes and yes. | 两个都是肯定回答 |
[37:46] | He’s very sweet and kind. | 他很贴心很善良 |
[37:48] | I do like him, yes. | 我喜欢他 没错 |
[37:50] | Good, because you do everything for me, | 那就好 因为你的一切都是为了我 |
[37:53] | so I want you to be happy. | 所以我希望你能幸福 |
[37:55] | and odds are if you go tonight, | 如果今晚你去 |
[37:58] | there’s a better than not chance he’ll become my stepdad. | 他就有可能成为我继父 |
[38:01] | And… | 而且 |
[38:03] | if you’re happy with him, so am I. | 要是你跟他在一起幸福 我也可以 |
[38:06] | Ralph, we are very far away from that. | 拉尔夫 这事还八字没一撇呢 |
[38:10] | Stats, Mom. We’re not as far as you think. | 数据 妈妈 这距离没你想的那么远 |
[38:16] | There. | 好了 |
[38:17] | All done. | 一切就绪 |
[38:19] | And thank you for what you said. | 谢谢你这番话 |
[38:20] | I am not as anxious anymore. | 我已经不焦虑了 |
[38:42] | – You look beautiful. – Well, thank you. | -你好美 -谢谢 |
[38:43] | I am excited to meet your parents, um… | 我很激动能去见你的父母 |
[38:45] | but the Armstrong sisters seem tough… | 但是你家的姐妹看起来很难对付啊 |
[38:48] | They are for another day. | 今天不会面对她们 |
[38:50] | Good. | 好的 |
[38:51] | Ralph, you ready? | 拉尔夫 准备好了吗 |
[38:52] | Be right there. | 马上来 |
[38:53] | Okay. | 好的 |
[38:59] | Don’t fill up on bread. | 别光面包就吃饱了 |
[39:00] | You should have taken my mom dancing when you had the chance. | 你当时应该把握机会带我妈妈跳那支舞 |
[39:05] | We could’ve been partners forever. | 我们就是永远的伙伴了 |
[39:20] | – Ms. Linehan, what a pleasant sur… – Can it. | -莱恩汉小姐 真是个愉快的 -省了 |
[39:24] | Mr. O’Brien, I know that you and Ms. Quinn | 奥布莱恩先生 我知道你和奎恩女士 |
[39:26] | perpetrated a fraudulent marriage. | 结婚的事是个骗局 |
[39:28] | I was not fooled, not once. | 我没上当 从来没有 |
[39:30] | And if it were up to me, you would be deported immediately | 要是听我的 你肯定会立刻被驱逐出境 |
[39:33] | and Ms. Quinn would face prosecution. | 奎恩女士也会面临指控 |
[39:36] | But tonight, i received a call from Washington, D.C. | 但今晚 我接到了华盛顿的电话 |
[39:38] | and they have enacted a private bill, granting you citizenship. | 他们颁布了私人法案 赐予你公民身份 |
[39:43] | Welcome to America. | 欢迎来到美国 |
[39:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:49] | That was the surprise? | 惊喜就是这个吗 |
[39:52] | Happy and I can get married! | 乐乐和我能结婚了 |
[39:54] | Proud to call you an American, son. | 能叫你美国人真好 小子 |
[39:57] | Proud to be one. | 很骄傲能成为美国人 |
[39:58] | Happy! You’re back! Guess what? | 乐乐 你回来了 猜猜看 |
[40:00] | Walt’s a Yankee Doodle Dandy! We can get hitched! | 沃特拿到身份了 我们能结婚了 |
[40:02] | Really? That’s great. | 是吗 真好 |
[40:05] | Come on, let’s go grab some apple pie. | 走吧 我们去吃点苹果派 |
[40:07] | I’m buying. | 我请客 |
[40:08] | Sure. | 好 |
[40:17] | Why are you taking this apart? | 为什么要拆了 |
[40:20] | I’m not pregnant. | 我没怀孕 |
[40:29] | What happened at the doctor? | 在医生那发生什么了 |
[40:30] | My blood test was a false positive | 我的血检因为镉中毒 |
[40:33] | caused by cadmium poisoning. | 显示了错误结果 |
[40:38] | from working on those solar panels. | 因为一直在接触太阳能电池板 |
[40:44] | That would explain your morning sickness | 怪不得引起了晨吐 |
[40:46] | and late menstrual cycle. | 和例假延迟 |
[40:51] | It’s okay to be upset. | 难过是人之常情 |
[40:53] | I’m not. | 我没难过 |
[40:54] | It is okay to be upset, Happy. | 难过是人之常情 乐乐 |
[40:57] | You know, when I was, uh, in elementary school, | 在我上小学的时候 |
[41:01] | I was jealous of the other kids. | 我很嫉妒其他孩子 |
[41:03] | Because their parents waited outside to take them home, | 因为他们的父母总是在校门口接他们回家 |
[41:06] | and I walked to the orphanage by myself. | 我只能一个人去孤儿院 |
[41:13] | I was looking forward | 我很期待 |
[41:14] | to waiting outside for somebody. | 有一天我能在外面接我的孩子 |
[41:28] | Hey, come here, listen to me. | 听我说 |
[41:31] | We love each other. | 我们彼此相爱 |
[41:35] | We’re gonna have a family. | 我们会建立一个家庭 |
[41:37] | You’re gonna wait outside a school | 你将来会在学校外面接孩子 |
[41:39] | and you’re gonna build a crib | 你会做一个婴儿床 |
[41:41] | and you’re gonna share tools with | 你会和一个十分幸运 |
[41:43] | whatever baby is lucky enough to have you as their mom. | 能拥有你当母亲的孩子分享你的工具 |
[41:47] | It’ll happen when the time is right. | 时机到了这一切都能实现 |
[41:51] | It is gonna happen. | 一定会实现的 |
[42:02] | I just need to be alone right now. | 我现在就想一个人待一会儿 |
[42:05] | Okay. | 好 |
[42:13] | First, I never got the answer | 首先 我一直都没得到 |
[42:16] | that I was looking for the first time. | 第一次我想得到的答案 |
[42:19] | And I don’t have a song, but I’ve carried this ring with me | 我也没有准备歌曲 但这个戒指 |
[42:22] | – every day– – Yes. | -我一直带在身上 -我愿意 |