时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Brave warriors, | 勇敢的武士们 |
[00:03] | today begins our quest | 今天 我们的征途开始 |
[00:06] | to save our home! | 我们要拯救家园 |
[00:09] | – The Warlock’s Chest. – Yes. | -魔法师之胸漫画店 -没错 |
[00:10] | Our beloved sanctuary has been marked for demolition. | 我们心爱的庇护所已被标记待拆 |
[00:14] | So, brandish your clipboards, | 所以 挥起你们的写字板 |
[00:16] | unsheathe your pens | 拔出你们的笔 |
[00:19] | and collect the signatures I need to make it | 为我收集到足够我成为 |
[00:22] | onto the West Altadenia alderman’s ballot. | 西艾萨迪尼亚市议员候选人的签名 |
[00:28] | Seriously, guys, get going. It’s Thanksgiving. | 真的 各位 赶紧的吧 今天感恩节 |
[00:30] | I said that I would help set the table, | 我答应帮忙布置桌子的 |
[00:32] | so please. | 快去 |
[00:34] | What the hell is this? | 这是闹什么 |
[00:36] | Cabe. Oh, Cabe! | 凯布 凯布 |
[00:39] | You’ve come to help me get signatures for my campaign. | 你来帮我收集竞选需要的签名了 |
[00:41] | No, I’m here to help Paige get some potatoes for the dinner, | 不 我是来帮佩吉买土豆做晚饭的 |
[00:44] | which you better not miss because you’re playing | 你可别因为跟朋友们玩变装游戏 |
[00:45] | dress-up with your chums. | 就忘记了去吃晚饭 |
[00:48] | Cripes, man, how old are you? | 老天 伙计 你多大了 |
[00:50] | I am Dyfrost The Wise and I’ve seen 50 winters. | 我是智者戴弗罗斯特 我已经历五十个春秋 |
[00:54] | Go away. | 走开 |
[00:58] | Kid, nerds dressed up in their mother’s bathrobes, | 孩子 穿着妈妈袍子的书呆子 |
[01:01] | harassing the electorate, isn’t how you win an election. | 去骚扰选民 这样是赢不了选举的 |
[01:05] | Uh, well… | 可是… |
[01:06] | dressing up gets people’s attention. | 扮装能引起大家的注意 |
[01:08] | It was Kaldor’s idea, my, uh, campaign manager. | 这是竞选经理卡尔多的主意 |
[01:11] | Statistically, there’s more foot traffic on Thanksgiving. | 统计学上来讲 感恩节的人流更多 |
[01:14] | It’s the perfect way to… | 这样最能够… |
[01:15] | Piss people off. | 惹人发火 |
[01:16] | They got to feed 20 relatives today; | 他们今天要给20个亲友提供晚餐 |
[01:18] | they don’t want to be bothered by a bunch of freaky wizards. | 他们才不想被一群怪里怪气的巫师打搅 |
[01:20] | So, you come back on a Sunday morning, | 你周日早上再回来 |
[01:22] | when folks are relaxed, then you’ll get your signatures. | 那时大家都心情放松 你自然能集齐签名 |
[01:24] | That’s actually a good idea. | 这是个好点子 |
[01:27] | But what about him? | 那他呢 |
[01:28] | People are lining up for him. | 大家都在为他排队 |
[01:29] | He’s not even set up yet. | 他还没开始呢 |
[01:31] | He’s giving away free cranberry sauce. | 他在送免费小红莓果酱 |
[01:32] | Oh, great, 99 cents a can. | 真好 每罐99美分 |
[01:34] | 200 bucks and he gets every | 200块钱他就能得到 |
[01:35] | signature he needs. | 全部需要的签名 |
[01:38] | Is that Toby? | 那是托比吗 |
[01:39] | What the heck, man?! | 搞什么 |
[01:40] | You’re fraternizing with the enemy! | 你居然亲敌 |
[01:42] | Paige makes that homemade cranberry sauce. | 佩吉的小红莓果酱是自制的 |
[01:44] | I swung by here to pick up some of the good stuff. | 我顺道过来买点好货的 |
[01:46] | It’s a good thing I ran into that guy, huh? | 幸好碰见那人了 |
[01:48] | He’s the competition. | 他是对手 |
[01:49] | Oh, well, relax. I used a fake name. | 放松 我用的假名 |
[01:51] | Signature’s not valid. | 签名无效 |
[01:52] | Mr. Curtis. | 柯蒂斯先生 |
[01:53] | Excuse me, you left your license. | 打扰 你落下了证件 |
[01:59] | I’m sorry, man. They asked for ID. | 对不起 他们要查证件的 |
[02:00] | It was free sauce. | 免费果酱啊 |
[02:02] | You must be my competition. | 你是我的对手吧 |
[02:04] | I’m Dr. Sanjay Patel. | 我是桑杰·帕特尔博士 |
[02:06] | – Sylvester Dodd. – Doctor? | -希尔维斯特·多德 -博士 |
[02:08] | Oh, what’s your specialty? | 你专攻什么 |
[02:09] | I have a PhD in geology. | 我是地质学博士 |
[02:11] | Funny how they throw the term doctor around, isn’t it? | 博士这词还真是不值钱 |
[02:14] | Sanjay, | 桑杰 |
[02:15] | we’re running out of cans. | 我们要没果酱了 |
[02:17] | We need to restock. | 我们得补货了 |
[02:19] | Everyone, | 各位 |
[02:19] | this is my campaign manager, | 这位是我的竞选经理 |
[02:21] | Allie Jones. | 艾莉·琼斯 |
[02:22] | Allie, our esteemed opponent. | 艾莉 这是尊敬的对手 |
[02:26] | Mr. Dodd, a pleasure. | 多德先生 幸会 |
[02:27] | I’d love to introduce myself | 如果你的竞选经理在 |
[02:29] | to your campaign manager if he’s around. | 我很想向他自我介绍一下 |
[02:34] | He’s not here. | 他不在 |
[02:37] | I’m-I’m running in. | 我正要进去 |
[02:37] | I could, I could grab some cranberry sauce | 我可以进去替你 |
[02:39] | for you so you won’t lose your, | 买点小红莓果酱 |
[02:41] | uh, your post there. | 免得你的摊子没人 |
[02:42] | My name is Gabe, Cabe. | 我叫盖布 凯布 |
[02:43] | Cabe, Cabe Gallo. | 凯布 凯布·格洛 |
[02:45] | Scottish Cabe. | 苏格兰名字凯布 |
[02:46] | Italian Gallo. | 意大利名字格洛 |
[02:47] | A little Gaelic and garlic. | 盖尔语加大蒜 |
[02:49] | Fun. | 有趣 |
[02:51] | And I do appreciate the help; | 你能帮忙就太好了 |
[02:52] | I’ll be right over there. | 我就在那边 |
[02:54] | It’s great to meet all of you. | 很高兴认识你们 |
[02:56] | Sanjay, we should really get back. | 桑杰 我们真该回去了 |
[02:59] | Look at him. | 看他啊 |
[03:01] | Flush, red around the ears. | 脸红 耳根红 |
[03:03] | I’d say turkey isn’t the only bird | 凯布今天可不止 |
[03:05] | Cabe’s got his eye on today. | 看好火鸡一只鸟[女人] |
[03:06] | And my Harvard-trained preceptors tell me that | 我哈佛受训的眼光看得出 |
[03:08] | she was flirting with you. | 她也在跟你调情 |
[03:14] | Shouldn’t slap another man’s sauce. | 怎么能打翻别人的果酱呢 |
[03:16] | Where’s Cabe? | 凯布呢 |
[03:17] | I sent him to buy some potatoes, | 我叫他去买土豆 |
[03:18] | not grow them. | 不是种土豆 |
[03:20] | Happy, can you help me with the pies? | 乐乐 能帮我弄派吗 |
[03:22] | Happy? | 乐乐 |
[03:25] | What the heck is that? | 那是什么 |
[03:27] | I asked you to pick me up a carving knife, | 我叫你去取个切肉刀 |
[03:28] | not something from Mad Max. | 不是《疯狂麦克斯》的道具 |
[03:29] | I know, but I was thinking about the engineering of electric knives | 我知道 但我在思考电刀的工程原理 |
[03:32] | and how they’re underutilized, so I made this. | 以及他们的功效发挥多么低 我就做了这个 |
[03:37] | Check it out. | 看啊 |
[03:39] | It toasts the bread while it cuts. | 一边烤吐司一边切 |
[03:41] | We call it the Toasty-Slicey. | 我们管它叫吐司烤片机 |
[03:43] | The Slicey-Toasty. | 烤片吐司机 |
[03:43] | Guys, all I want is a traditional family dinner. | 伙计们 我只想做一顿传统的家庭午餐 |
[03:46] | Turkey, stuffing, pumpkin pie, | 火鸡 填料 南瓜派 |
[03:47] | so please, no more genius-y stuff, not today. | 所以拜托别耍天才花样了 至少今天别耍 |
[03:53] | My electrolyte elixir worked. | 我的电解质药剂成功了 |
[03:55] | Oh, God, help me. | 上帝啊 救救我 |
[03:56] | Smells good in here. | 真香 |
[03:56] | Well, I really hope you… | 我希望你 |
[03:58] | like stuffing ’cause that’s all I’ve made so far. | 会喜欢填料 因为到现在为止我只做了这个 |
[04:01] | Well, I’ve made strides that prove that my new drink | 我也在我新研究的饮料上取得了进展 |
[04:03] | substantially enhances athletic endeavors. | 证明可以大量提升运动能力 |
[04:05] | You drank that sludge? | 你喝了这瓶黏液吗 |
[04:06] | Fastest Turkey Trot I’ve ever run. | 这是我最快的一次火鸡跑 |
[04:08] | No muscle cramping, no dehydration, | 没有肌肉抽筋 没有脱水 |
[04:10] | and it is all thanks to Wally’s invention. | 多亏了小沃的发明 |
[04:11] | And Timbo’s peak performance. | 还有小蒂的完美表现 |
[04:13] | Excuse me, got to get this. | 不好意思 我得接一下 |
[04:15] | – Yes. – Wally and imbo? Seriously? | -喂 -小沃和小蒂 真的吗 |
[04:17] | Yeah, you wanted us to get along, we’re getting along. | 你想让我们好好相处 我们好好相处了 |
[04:20] | Glad you’re friends, just got to tell you, | 很高兴你们成为了朋友 我只是想说 |
[04:21] | it’s a little… weird. | 有点…奇怪 |
[04:22] | – You’d rather us be enemies? – No. | -你更希望我们是对头 -不 |
[04:24] | It’s just… Walter’s not one to, uh, make friends | 只不过 沃特一般不会和普通人 |
[04:27] | with humans, so… guess you must be a pretty special human. | 做朋友 所以…你肯定是非常特殊的人 |
[04:31] | Great. See you then. | 好 到时候见 |
[04:32] | Great news. We just picked up a job. | 好消息 我们接到活儿了 |
[04:34] | For when? | 什么时候 |
[04:35] | Now. Let’s gear up. | 现在 出发吧 |
[04:36] | No! I’ve been planning this meal for a week, and I need help, | 不行 这顿大餐我计划了一个星期 我需要帮助 |
[04:40] | and there’s no way we’re taking off | 我们现在不能去 |
[04:41] | for the South Seas or the Ukraine. | 南海岸或者乌克兰之类的地方 |
[04:42] | This is Thanksgiving and we’re gonna have a happy, family meal, | 现在是感恩节 我们要享用快乐的家庭大餐 |
[04:45] | damn it. | 该死 |
[04:48] | It’s not the Ukraine. | 不是乌克兰 |
[04:49] | It’s El Segundo. | 是埃尔塞贡多 |
[04:50] | And it’s a quick structural inspection. | 只是一个快速的结构检查 |
[04:52] | Some real estate investor, named Veronica Franklin, | 一个叫维罗妮卡·富兰克林的房地产商 |
[04:54] | needs to have permit paperwork | 周一早上以前需要 |
[04:56] | to the city by Monday morning, but everyone’s gone | 向市政府提交文件 但由于节日放假 |
[04:57] | because of the holiday weekend. | 所有工人都回家了 |
[04:58] | Nice. Desperation prices. | 太好了 绝望之下必出高价 |
[05:00] | Exactly. Top dollar for a few hours’ work | 没错 就干几小时 酬金非常高 |
[05:03] | and we desperately need to refill our slush fund. | 我们正需要钱来填充我们的贿赂基金 |
[05:05] | No, we don’t. | 不 我们不需要 |
[05:05] | Slush fund’s fine. | 贿赂基金好得很 |
[05:07] | Actually, it’s been financing my recent inventions, | 其实最近一直在用这笔钱资助我的发明 |
[05:10] | like Genius Water. | 比如天才水 |
[05:11] | You can’t call it that. There’s already Smart Water. | 不能叫这个 已经有聪明水了 |
[05:13] | That’s a good point. We should brainstorm. | 说得对 我们应该头脑风暴一下 |
[05:14] | No! No brainstorming. | 不 不要头脑风暴 |
[05:16] | I can’t believe you guys are gonna mess up Thanksgiving. | 真不敢相信你们竟然连感恩节都要搅和 |
[05:17] | Do you know how hard it is not to screw up a turkey? | 你们知道不做坏火鸡有多难吗 |
[05:19] | Just pop that fowl in the oven. | 你把它塞进烤箱就行了 |
[05:21] | We’ll be back in a few hours. | 我们过几个小时就回来 |
[05:22] | The client is at the end of her rope. | 这个客户已经走投无路了 |
[05:23] | She saw an article about Scorpion, | 她看到一篇关于天蝎的报道 |
[05:25] | read that we employed a genius engineer. | 得知我们有一名天才工程师 |
[05:27] | Guilty as charged. | 正是在下 |
[05:29] | You always say that Scorpion is about helping people. | 你经常说天蝎是要帮助别人 |
[05:32] | Now, you get her to sign the paperwork while we work, | 我们工作的时候 你帮她签署好文件 |
[05:34] | and we’ll be done before you know it. | 我们转眼之间就能搞定 |
[05:38] | Oh, hey, there’s the others. | 其他人来了 |
[05:40] | Ralph, help Sly unload the groceries | 拉尔夫 帮希尔拿杂货 |
[05:42] | and I’ll get the contracts together. | 我来整理合同 |
[05:43] | And, Walter, | 沃特 |
[05:44] | if my turkey is not cooked in time, | 如果我的火鸡没有准时做好 |
[05:46] | your goose will be. | 你这个笨蛋就完了 |
[06:02] | Joint’s falling apart. | 承接处都摇摇欲坠了 |
[06:03] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[06:04] | It’s an old Philochrome film manufacturing plant, | 这是菲罗克朗公司以前的胶卷厂 |
[06:07] | been empty for decades. | 闲置了十几年 |
[06:08] | Guys… | 伙计们 |
[06:09] | you hear something? | 你们听到什么了吗 |
[06:10] | Yeah, actually I do. | 我真的听到了 |
[06:11] | It sounds like… | 听上去像 |
[06:13] | Cantonese. | 广东话 |
[06:14] | Oh, yeah. | 没错 |
[06:15] | Yeah, it’s a business deal. | 是在谈公事 |
[06:17] | – They’re negotiating. – You know Cantonese? | -他们在协商 -你懂广东话 |
[06:18] | Well, how do you expect me to watch lectures | 那你以为我是怎么听懂 |
[06:20] | by Chinese physicists? | 中国物理学家的演讲的 |
[06:23] | Ms. Franklin? | 富兰克林女士 |
[06:26] | Yeah, I’m Walter O’Brien. | 我是沃特·奥布莱恩 |
[06:27] | We-we spoke on the phone. | 我们通过电话 |
[06:29] | Hello. Thank you for coming. | 你们好 谢谢你们愿意过来 |
[06:31] | Certainly, Ms. Franklin. | 当然了 富兰克林女士 |
[06:32] | Uh, tell me how we can help you. | 你需要什么帮助呢 |
[06:35] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[06:37] | You okay, kid? | 你没事吧 孩子 |
[06:38] | Paige, just hear me out. | 佩吉 听我说 |
[06:41] | How does Ms. Franklin know your name? | 富兰克林女士怎么会知道你的名字 |
[06:43] | Her last name is not Franklin. | 她不姓富兰克林 |
[06:44] | It’s Dineen. | 而是狄宁 |
[06:45] | She’s my mother. | 她是我妈妈 |
[06:49] | Not good? | 不是好事吗 |
[06:50] | I know this is a lot to process, | 我知道这一时之间很难接受 |
[06:52] | but I really need your help | 但我真的需要你们的帮助 |
[06:53] | and you’re the only person I could turn to. | 我只能找你们了 |
[06:55] | I don’t want anything to do with you | 我不想和你或你想让我们 |
[06:56] | or whatever you’re trying to get us involved in. | 卷进去的事扯上任何干系 |
[06:58] | Yeah, what are we involved in? | 我们到底卷进了什么事 |
[06:59] | An uncomfortable family squabble. | 一场令人不适的家庭寒暄 |
[07:01] | Well, it’s about the building. | 是关于这幢楼的事 |
[07:03] | I assume it’s not | 我猜应该不是 |
[07:04] | the structural issue that you mentioned on the phone. | 你在电话里提到的结构问题吧 |
[07:06] | That’s correct. | 没错 |
[07:07] | What a shock; | 真惊讶啊 |
[07:08] | Mom playing fast and loose with the truth. | 我家这位妈妈又在闪烁其词 |
[07:09] | I had to be sure that you would come. | 我只是希望确保你出面 |
[07:11] | You see, I’ve been following Scorpion in the news. | 其实我一直在关注天蝎的新闻 |
[07:14] | What? I can’t be interested in my daughter’s life? | 怎么 我不能对女儿的生活感兴趣吗 |
[07:17] | Since when? | 你什么时候感兴趣过 |
[07:18] | And I knew that Scorpion was the type of business that could help me. | 我知道只有天蝎能够帮我 |
[07:22] | How do we help you exactly? | 我们怎么帮你 |
[07:24] | See, uh, | 是这样 |
[07:25] | over there? | 在那边 |
[07:26] | We found this very old piece of machinery | 我们找到一件非常破旧的机器 |
[07:28] | and it was covered in warning stickers: | 贴满了各种警告 |
[07:31] | “Danger.” “Hazardous Materials.” | “危险” “有害物质” |
[07:33] | And I just didn’t know what to do. | 所以我不知道该怎么办 |
[07:35] | Okay, well, I can check it out, Ms. Dineen, yeah. | 我可以看看 狄宁女士 |
[07:37] | – Thank you, Walter. Thank you. – Sure. | -谢谢你 沃特 谢谢 -不客气 |
[07:38] | N-No.No, we’re not helping her. | 不行 我们不帮她 |
[07:40] | Walter. | 沃特 |
[07:41] | We don’t entertain her lies. | 别被她骗了 |
[07:44] | You guys, we can’t believe anything she says. | 大家不要相信她说的任何话 |
[07:46] | Yes, you can. You see, | 你们可以相信我 |
[07:48] | I represent Swiss bankers who are buying this property. | 我代表想买这块地的瑞士银行家们 |
[07:51] | Now, I hired a few day laborers to relay | 我请了几个工人 |
[07:54] | a little bit of the foundation there, | 动了动那里的地基 |
[07:56] | but vibrations from the jackhammer | 但是电钻的震动 |
[07:59] | forced this fake wall to fall down | 导致一座假墙塌落 |
[08:02] | and-and underneath it there was a-an old elevator shaft | 墙下是一架旧电梯井 |
[08:05] | with the machinery in it. | 里面放着这台机器 |
[08:06] | And I figured only a team of geniuses could help me. | 我想只有天才团队能帮我 |
[08:10] | Well, you figured wrong. | 你想错了 |
[08:11] | Happy, you got to check this out. Come, hurry! | 乐乐 你来看看 快点 |
[08:13] | No, I just said we’re not helping. | 不 我刚才说了不帮她 |
[08:15] | How is that not clear?! | 我哪里没说清楚吗 |
[08:16] | Uh, uh, pal? Uh, you are, uh… | 妹子 你现在… |
[08:19] | how do I put this? | 怎么说呢 |
[08:21] | You’re letting the weight of your emotional baggage | 你在任由自己 |
[08:23] | crash your Paige plane. | 被自己的心理负担压垮 |
[08:24] | You see, you control how you react | 对于这件始料未及的事 |
[08:27] | to this unforeseen development. | 你如何反应是你的自由 |
[08:28] | Toby, I swear I will stuff my foot in your business | 托比 小心我像塞火鸡那样 |
[08:30] | like you’re a Thanksgiving turkey. | 把脚塞进你的裆部 |
[08:32] | And our session is complete. | 心理疗程结束 |
[08:34] | Guys, I am the manager of this team, | 我是这个团队的主管 |
[08:36] | and we are not taking this case, period. | 这个案子我们不接 说完了 |
[08:38] | We’re taking this case. | 这个案子要接 |
[08:39] | Are you kidding me?! Why? | 开什么玩笑 为什么 |
[08:41] | Because the machine in the back is a nuclear reactor. | 因为里面的机器是核反应堆 |
[08:45] | Oh, I’m never finishing that turkey. | 看来这盘火鸡是做不成了 |
[08:56] | Seems like a Nobelium Neutron Activator. | 看起来像是锘中子激活器 |
[08:58] | Probably loaded with three pounds of enriched uranium plates. | 可能装了三磅的浓缩铀板 |
[09:02] | Like the californium neutron flux multiplier | 就像柯达公司在1974年 |
[09:05] | that Kodak put in the bottom of their Rochester, New York facility in ’74, | 放在纽约总部的鉲中子流量增幅器 |
[09:09] | except theirs wasn’t capable of nuclear fission. | 可他们那个无法核裂变 |
[09:12] | Well, this one is. | 这个可以 |
[09:13] | Why would philochrome have a reactor? | 菲罗克朗公司要反应堆干什么 |
[09:16] | To run power-hungry equipment that checks | 来给大型耗电设备供电 |
[09:18] | for the impurities in film, | 从而检查胶卷里的杂质 |
[09:19] | neutron radiography testing, | 中子放射线照相技术测试 |
[09:21] | plenty of other applications. | 还有很多其他用途 |
[09:23] | This is the stuff of legends. | 这简直是传奇 |
[09:24] | Decades ago, | 几十年前 |
[09:25] | a handful of private companies built their own mini-reactors and they hid them. | 许多私人公司会偷偷制造并使用迷你反应堆 |
[09:29] | Can’t believe we actually found one. | 没想到我们居然找到了 |
[09:31] | Okay, but how is it still running | 好吧 但是这座建筑已经废弃 |
[09:33] | in an abandoned building? | 怎么它还在运行 |
[09:34] | Right here. | 看这里 |
[09:35] | Illegally spliced into the power grid. | 它跟电网非法连接着 |
[09:37] | When the company went belly up, | 公司倒闭的时候 |
[09:39] | everyone boogied and left this thing here. | 大家都跑了 只剩它在这里 |
[09:43] | What in the hell was that? | 那是什么情况 |
[09:47] | All the jackhammering weakened the foundation around the support beams. | 施工电钻松动了承重柱周围的地基 |
[09:51] | Whole basement’s unstable. | 整个地下室都很不稳定 |
[09:53] | Piece of ceiling or column could fall and hit on the reactor. | 可能会有天花碎片掉下来砸到反应堆 |
[09:56] | But the reactor’s encased, right? | 但反应堆有外箱 对吧 |
[09:57] | – So… – Well, the cooling system isn’t. | -应该没事… -但空调系统没有外箱 |
[09:59] | Look at, you see these pipes? | 看到这些管道了吗 |
[10:00] | When this system was built, | 建造系统的时候 |
[10:02] | they used a liquid metal process made of sodium and potassium. | 他们用了由钠和钾加工出的液态合金 |
[10:05] | It doesn’t corrode the pipes inside | 应该不会像水性系统一样 |
[10:07] | like water-based systems, but… | 腐蚀管道内壁 但是… |
[10:08] | Always a but. | 总有但是 |
[10:10] | They soon realized that sodium and potassium | 他们很快意识到钠和钾 |
[10:12] | react explosively when exposed to water, | 在遇到水的时候会变得易燃 |
[10:14] | even with trace amounts of water in the air. | 哪怕只是空气中的少量水蒸气 |
[10:16] | So, if there’s a collapse in here | 如果出现一丝泄漏 |
[10:18] | and it breaks one of those pipes… | 导致管道破裂 |
[10:19] | The cooling system goes boom. | 整个空调系统都会爆炸 |
[10:21] | On top of a nuclear reactor. | 炸在核反应堆上 |
[10:23] | In the middle of Los Angeles. | 炸在洛杉矶正中央 |
[10:24] | Mushroom cloud city. | 蘑菇云之城 |
[10:26] | Millions of people at risk. | 数百万人有生命危险 |
[10:27] | I’ll make the necessary calls. | 我来通知下相关人士 |
[10:31] | Thank goodness I called for help. | 还好我找你们来帮忙了 |
[10:34] | You’re seriously taking credit | 你真要这么恬不知耻吗 |
[10:35] | when you’re the one who made this mess? | 分明是你搞出来的乱子 |
[10:37] | I certainly did not. | 当然不是我 |
[10:39] | I didn’t let this building rot to the point where it’s dangerous, | 又不是我让这个建筑腐烂得岌岌可危 |
[10:41] | I didn’t put liquid metal in those pipes. | 管道里的液态合金也不是我放的 |
[10:43] | And I surely didn’t build an illegal reactor. | 这违法的核反应堆更不是我造的 |
[10:46] | No, you just walked back into my life after a decade, | 不 十年后你又闯进了我的生活 |
[10:49] | more than happy to blow it up again, | 还满心欢喜地想来再次破坏它 |
[10:51] | figuratively and literally. | 不仅是种说法 |
[10:53] | – Paige… – What are you doing in this building, Mom? | -佩吉 -你来这栋楼干嘛 妈 |
[10:55] | ‘Cause we all know you’re up to something, | 我们都知道你肯定有什么预谋 |
[10:57] | – as usual! – Paige… | -跟往常一样 -佩吉 |
[10:58] | You’re upset, we’ll talk about this later. | 你现在心情不好 我们待会儿再谈 |
[11:00] | I have nothing to say to you, | 除了叫你哪儿来的回哪儿去 |
[11:01] | except go back to where you came from. | 我跟你无话可说了 |
[11:03] | And the bell ends the round. | 争吵环节结束 |
[11:04] | We are gonna step outside, | 我们先出去吧 |
[11:05] | take some breaths and calm down. | 深呼吸 冷静下 |
[11:08] | Keep her away from me. | 让她离我远点 |
[11:14] | So… | 那个 |
[11:15] | Thanksgiving plans? | 感恩节有什么活动吗 |
[11:17] | This is ridiculous. | 真荒唐 |
[11:18] | I am gonna go talk to her right now. | 我现在就去跟她谈 |
[11:19] | I don’t think that’s a good idea. | 这样不好吧 |
[11:21] | I’m sorry, and you are? | 抱歉 你是哪位 |
[11:23] | Tim Armstrong, | 蒂姆·阿姆斯特朗 |
[11:24] | I’m… dating your daughter. It’s nice to meet you. | 我 在和你女儿交往 很高兴认识你 |
[11:26] | Well, Tim, I’m glad you know what my daughter needs, | 蒂姆 我很开心你了解我女儿的所需 |
[11:28] | – after dating her for how long? – A few months. | -你跟她交往多久了 -几个月 |
[11:31] | Oh, okay, well, | 好吧 |
[11:33] | I gave birth to her when I was 17. | 我17岁的时候生下她 |
[11:36] | I saw her through everything | 她什么事情我也都经历过 |
[11:37] | from tonsillitis to tap dancing, | 从患扁桃体炎到跳踢踏舞 |
[11:39] | so I appreciate your concern for her well-being, | 我很感谢你在意她的幸福 |
[11:41] | but I know what’s best for her, | 但是我知道什么对她是最好的 |
[11:43] | and what’s best is for she and I to talk this out. | 现在最好的就是我和她把这事说开了 |
[11:46] | I agree and you should, just… | 我同意 你是该去 只是 |
[11:49] | not right now. | 不是现在 |
[11:50] | Thanks for nothing! | 算我自讨没趣 |
[11:52] | ?What? | 什么 |
[11:53] | State nuclear facility says | 国家核电部门说 |
[11:55] | their closest inspectors are two hours away. | 他们最近的巡视员离这儿也要俩小时车程 |
[11:57] | They’re rushing ’em to L.A. Now. | 现在正让他们赶到洛杉矶 |
[11:58] | We could have an explosion by then. | 那会儿也许已经爆炸了 |
[12:00] | Understood, but we’re dealing with a government bureaucracy | 明白 但是我们现在是在周末四天假期间 |
[12:02] | on a four-day holiday weekend. | 联系政府部门 |
[12:04] | Most of the people I need to talk to | 我要找的大部分人 |
[12:05] | traveled yesterday to be with their families. | 昨天都回去和家人团聚了 |
[12:07] | Cabe, did you try Homeland? | 凯布 你联系国土安全部了吗 |
[12:09] | Yeah,I did, and Homeland said, | 联系了 |
[12:11] | with a problem like this, they’d call Scorpion. | 他们说遇到这种问题 他们会找天蝎求助 |
[12:13] | They did offer | 如果有需要的话 |
[12:14] | logistical help if we need it. | 他们明确表示可以提供后勤支援 |
[12:15] | So we need a lead-lined facility, | 我们需要一个衬铅的装置 |
[12:17] | simple underground structure so nothing could fall on it, | 简单的地下结构 这样就不会有东西压到它 |
[12:20] | ideally on bedrock | 最好是在基岩上 |
[12:22] | to protect the pipes from breaking | 以防止在始料不及的地面震动中 |
[12:23] | in unforeseen seismic activity. | 发生管道破裂 |
[12:25] | Then what we do is we just keep it there | 接下来我们要做的 |
[12:27] | until the nuclear commission | 就是等核能委员会 |
[12:28] | can properly dismantle it. | 来把它拆解了 |
[12:30] | Ralph and I are searching for something | 我和拉尔夫还在搜索 |
[12:31] | matching those specs now! | 能符合这些规格的东西 |
[12:33] | But if we remove the reactor from its power source, | 但是如果我们把核反应堆从能量源挪走 |
[12:35] | the cooling system shuts off– | 就会切断冷却系统 |
[12:36] | nuclear meltdown. | 这样核反应堆核心就会熔毁 |
[12:37] | That’s why we need a truck. | 所以我们需要辆卡车 |
[12:39] | We secure the reactor in the back, | 我们在后面保护好核反应堆 |
[12:41] | I’ll rig the truck’s battery to the cooling system. | 我去把车电池卸下来装到这冷却系统上 |
[12:43] | That’ll give us about 31 minutes to | 这样我们就有大概31分钟的时间 |
[12:45] | get the nuke to wherever it’s going. | 把核装置转转移到合适的地方了 |
[12:47] | I have a rented truck outside | 我有辆租的卡车放在外面 |
[12:49] | for the equipment. | 可以装这个装备 |
[12:51] | A-A truck for a few jackhammers? | 装几个电钻需要用到卡车吗 |
[12:53] | It was all they had, so… | 他们只有这车了 所以 |
[12:55] | Everything she’s involved with is suspicious. | 她所参与的任何事都很可疑 |
[12:58] | You keep saying that– that she’s a liar, | 你一直说 她是个骗子 |
[13:00] | she’s duplicitous, she’s sneaky– | 她是个两面派 她很狡猾 |
[13:01] | but unless you tell me | 但是除非你告诉我 |
[13:02] | why you feel that way, I can’t help you. | 为什么你会这么认为 否则我帮不了你 |
[13:04] | Okay, you want to hear it? Fine. | 好吧 你想知道是吧 可以啊 |
[13:05] | What was your hourly private practice rate? | 你私人咨询每小时怎么收费 |
[13:07] | Well, it was $400 an hour. | 本来是一小时400块 |
[13:08] | Problem was, racetrack made $500. | 但赛马场一小时就能输500 |
[13:10] | Well, here’s 20 bucks. | 这儿有20块 |
[13:11] | You’re retained. | 当做定金 |
[13:13] | Patient-doctor confidentiality. | 医患间保密原则 |
[13:14] | You cannot tell anyone on the team. | 你不能告诉组里的任何人 |
[13:16] | Legally I can’t, | 法律上是不行 |
[13:17] | but I-I wouldn’t anyway if you had just asked. | 但既然你要求了 收不收钱我都保密 |
[13:18] | That being said, I’m keeping the $20. | 话虽如此 这20块我还是得收下 |
[13:23] | My mother is a con woman, | 我妈是个女江湖骗子 |
[13:26] | a first-degree grifter. | 头等欺诈犯 |
[13:28] | Growing up, she was in everything from pyramid schemes | 她这一辈子都投身于骗局 |
[13:29] | that ripped off PTA moms | 从骗光学校家长会妈妈们的钱 |
[13:31] | to selling time-shares that she didn’t own. | 到贩卖根本不属于她的分时度假 |
[13:33] | How did that affect your relationship? | 这怎么影响你们之间的关系了 |
[13:35] | Relationship? | 关系 |
[13:36] | What relationship? | 什么关系 |
[13:38] | She was always doing time– | 她一直在坐牢 |
[13:39] | six months here, eight months there. | 这里关六个月 那里关八个月 |
[13:41] | I told my friends that she was a saleswoman | 我跟我朋友说 |
[13:43] | who traveled the world | 我妈是个环游世界的销售员 |
[13:44] | making custom perfumes for celebrities. | 给名人做定制香水的 |
[13:46] | And my dad worshipped her, | 而我爸很爱她 |
[13:48] | and when he finally moved out, | 他最后带着我 |
[13:50] | he took me with him because he knew | 一起搬出去了 |
[13:52] | being around her was unhealthy for a child. | 因为他知道跟着她对小孩成长影响不好 |
[13:54] | – He was right. – And every once in a while, | -他是对的 -每隔一段时间 |
[13:56] | she would– she would show up and– | 她就会… 她就会出现 |
[13:58] | and bring me a gift | 然后送我个礼物 |
[13:59] | and I wouldn’t open it because I knew how she paid for it. | 我从不打开 因为我清楚那是怎么得来的 |
[14:01] | With money that belonged to someone who had been swindled. | 她是用她诈骗来的钱买的 |
[14:03] | And my father died… | 我父亲死时… |
[14:11] | My father… died heartbroken | 我父亲伤心而死 |
[14:15] | because of the woman that you met today. | 就因为你今天见到的这个女人 |
[14:21] | Whatever. I-I’ve made my peace with it. | 无所谓了 我已经看开了 |
[14:23] | Paige, you have not made your peace with it. | 佩吉 你还没有看开 |
[14:25] | You have built-up anger and that’s harmful. | 你现在满腔怒火 这很不好 |
[14:28] | You need to talk to your mother in a constructive way, | 你得跟你妈妈推心置腹地好好谈谈 |
[14:30] | let her know how she’s made you feel. | 让她知道你的感受 |
[14:32] | No, if it were easy talking to Veronica Dineen, | 不 如果跟维罗妮卡·狄宁谈很容易的话 |
[14:34] | I would have had it out with her a long time ago. | 我早就跟她谈了 |
[14:37] | For years I have searched my soul | 这么多年来 我挖空心思 |
[14:38] | for any love I have left for her and… | 想找出我心里对她仅存的一点爱 |
[14:41] | I’ve found nothing. | 但我什么都没找到 |
[14:43] | I found something! | 有发现了 |
[14:44] | What do you have? | 发现什么了 |
[14:45] | In the 1950s Solarsun Pictures | 圣阳电影公司在1950年代 |
[14:47] | built an underground film vault | 在帕洛斯韦而德建造了一个地下保险库 |
[14:48] | in Palos Verdes to preserve their film library. | 用来保存他们的胶片资料 |
[14:50] | Been empty since everything went digital. | 后来一切都数字化之后 保险库就空了 |
[14:52] | Walter, according to this site, | 沃特 据这个网站所说 |
[14:54] | the vault is lead-lined and airtight! | 这个保险库是衬铅密闭的 |
[14:56] | And it’s on bedrock. | 并且位于基岩上 |
[14:57] | So, for safety’s sake, | 为了安全起见 |
[14:58] | we shouldn’t drive over 25 miles per hour | 我们的时速不能超过每小时40公里 |
[15:01] | with the reactor in the truck, | 毕竟反应堆在卡车上 |
[15:02] | but Palos Verdes is only 11 miles away, | 但帕洛斯韦而德距离这里只有17公里 |
[15:05] | so we get there well before the truck’s battery can | 我们有充分的时间在维持冷却系统运作的 |
[15:07] | no longer keep the cooling system operational. | 电池耗尽之前抵达 |
[15:10] | I got a question. | 有个问题 |
[15:12] | This thing weighs several hundred pounds. | 这玩意有好几百斤 |
[15:14] | How are we gonna get it out of here | 我们要怎么把它 |
[15:15] | and into a truck without banging it around so much | 安全搬进卡车 并且不会搞砸 |
[15:18] | that we all get toasted? | 把自己都炸飞了 |
[15:20] | We got to figure out a way to get this up the shaft, | 我们得想个办法把它搬出通道 |
[15:21] | to the first floor and out the door. | 搬到一楼 再搬出门 |
[15:23] | It’s only ten feet. | 只有3米 |
[15:24] | Yeah, well, it might as well be a hundred. | 看起来像有30米 |
[15:27] | Not necessarily. | 不一定 |
[15:28] | Happy, get the car jack from Cabe’s truck. | 乐乐 把凯布车里的千斤顶拿来 |
[15:30] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[15:32] | Now, everyone, | 各位 |
[15:32] | look for something that we can put under the reactor. | 找找有没有什么东西能放在反应堆底下 |
[15:41] | This thing is full of film canisters! | 这里都是电影胶卷盒 |
[15:43] | Would these work? | 能用吗 |
[15:44] | Found some trade binders! | 我找到了一些交易文件夹 |
[15:46] | We can put the jack on these! | 可以把千斤顶放在这上面 |
[15:48] | Great, bring them over! | 太好了 拿过来 |
[15:52] | Move out of the way! | 让一让 |
[16:02] | Okay, Cabe, Tim, | 好了 凯布 蒂姆 |
[16:03] | stack the canisters under the pallet. | 把容器都堆到托盘下 |
[16:09] | Power cables are pulled tight. | 电线都拉紧了 |
[16:10] | I’ll have to disconnect ’em from the grid. | 我得把它们断电 |
[16:12] | Once I do that, the cooling system goes down | 那时候 冷却系统就停止了 |
[16:14] | and the reactor starts heating up. | 反应堆会开始变热 |
[16:15] | Walter, how much time do we have to connect it | 沃特 在堆芯熔毁前 |
[16:17] | to the truck battery before meltdown? | 我们有多长时间把它接上卡车电池 |
[16:18] | Well, if I’m right about the uranium contents, | 如果我对铀含量的估计没错的话 |
[16:20] | I’d say 19 minutes. | 大概19分钟 |
[16:21] | That’s not a lot of time. | 那没多少时间啊 |
[16:23] | Well, there’s never enough time. | 时间永远不够 |
[16:24] | Here, start unhooking it. | 开始把这些解开 |
[16:27] | while they’re doing that, | 他们都在忙 |
[16:28] | may I talk to you for a moment? | 我能不能跟你谈谈 |
[16:29] | Uh, yeah, but it’ll have to be quick | 可以 不过得快点 |
[16:31] | – ’cause they’re nearly done. – Okay, understood. Just… | -因为他们快好了 -明白 |
[16:35] | You know, um, | 是这样 |
[16:37] | I know today has been volatile. | 我知道今天大家的情绪有点不稳定 |
[16:39] | But it was never my intention to turn your company upside down. | 但我绝不想让你的团队起内讧 |
[16:43] | Oh, no, it’s okay. | 没事的 |
[16:44] | Uh, emotional situations are always– | 情绪问题总是… |
[16:47] | often dysfunctional. | 常常会出现故障 |
[16:48] | Oh, well, everything between Paige and I | 我跟佩吉之间 |
[16:51] | has been dysfunctional for some time now. | 出现故障很久了 |
[16:53] | I was terrified for a while– | 我之前一直很担心 |
[16:56] | you know, how she’d turn out– | 她会成长成什么样的人 |
[16:57] | she was rudderless, | 没人引导 |
[16:58] | single mom, dropped out of school. | 单身母亲 中途辍学 |
[17:01] | So, when I saw her name mentioned | 因此 当我在一篇描写天蝎的 |
[17:04] | in articles I read about Scorpion, | 文章中看到她的名字时 |
[17:07] | I was relieved. | 我松了一口气 |
[17:09] | She seems to have found a home, | 看起来她有了一个家 |
[17:11] | and I’m appreciative of that more than you could ever know. | 你不知道我有多感激 |
[17:13] | So thank you. | 所以 谢谢你 |
[17:15] | Well, we appreciate Paige. | 我们也很感谢佩吉 |
[17:17] | She’s very, uh… | 她非常… |
[17:20] | She brings intangibles. | 她给我们带来了无形资产 |
[17:23] | You seem to really care for her. | 你好像很在乎她 |
[17:26] | As a– as a valued member of the team, of course. | 视她为团队中不可或缺的一员 当然了 |
[17:28] | Yeah, she’s t-top notch. | 她是个出色的队员 |
[17:31] | So, um, okay. | 好了 |
[17:32] | – Oh, no, we… – Oh, can I just… | -我们… -我… |
[17:34] | Thank you for listening and being so kind. | 谢谢你的倾听 对我这么友善 |
[17:38] | I mean, between Paige and Tim, | 毕竟 佩吉和蒂姆 |
[17:40] | I haven’t received a very warm welcome. | 都不太欢迎我 |
[17:43] | Oh, well, Tim is… | 蒂姆… |
[17:45] | an acquired taste. | 你得跟他接触一段时间 |
[17:47] | Uh, I-I didn’t much like him when he first came to Scorpion. | 他刚来天蝎的时候 我也不太喜欢他 |
[17:51] | Oh, he’s not one of the original geniuses? | 他不是最初的团队成员吗 |
[17:53] | Oh, no. He’s not a genius. | 不 他不是天才 |
[17:55] | Then why is he on the team? | 那他为什么在团队里 |
[17:57] | Well, he’s a Homeland trainee. | 他是国安部的学员 |
[18:04] | I mean, you have no idea how manipulative she is! | 你不知道她多有心机 |
[18:07] | One conversation and she has you doubting yourself! | 只要谈一次 她就能让你怀疑人生 |
[18:09] | This is not worth $20. | 20块根本不够 |
[18:12] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[18:16] | Hello. | 喂 |
[18:17] | Doc, you, Paige and Veronica need to take her truck | 医生 你 佩吉和维罗妮卡 |
[18:19] | and pick up packing materials to cushion the reactor | 去开她的车运填充材料来 |
[18:21] | during the drive. | 路上垫反应堆用 |
[18:22] | Veronica’s on her way up. | 维罗妮卡已经过去了 |
[18:23] | I’m not going anywhere with her! Why is she even still here? | 我哪儿都不想跟她去 她怎么还没走 |
[18:26] | ‘Cause we need the manpower to load up the truck, | 因为我们需要人力往车上装货 |
[18:28] | and there isn’t much time! | 时间不多了 |
[18:29] | I’m about to disconnect the power cables, | 我要断开电源了 |
[18:30] | so we’ll have less than 20 minutes until meltdown. | 所以反应堆不到二十分钟就要熔毁[崩溃]了 |
[18:33] | Well, I feel like I’m about to have a meltdown. | 我觉得我也要崩溃了 |
[18:35] | About to? | 难道还没有吗 |
[18:41] | Okay, here we go. | 好 开始 |
[18:46] | Keep it steady! | 稳住 |
[18:47] | Thank you for the obvious advice. | 是人都知道 |
[18:48] | – Canisters! – Okay! | -上罐子 -好 |
[18:55] | Binders! | 文件夹 |
[18:57] | Oh, I got it! | 好了 |
[19:18] | Almost to the first floor. | 快到一楼了 |
[19:19] | Cabe, get up there and pull that sucker out! | 凯布 上去把这玩意儿拖出去 |
[19:21] | On my way! | 这就去 |
[19:29] | So, Veronica, which field of real estate are you in? | 维罗妮卡 你从事地产业的哪个领域 |
[19:32] | – Development, finance. – Fraudulent transactions. | -开发 财政 -诈骗交易 |
[19:34] | Not helpful. | 别这样 |
[19:35] | And, uh, you work out of L.A. mostly? | 你在洛杉矶工作吗 |
[19:37] | Actually, I live just outside of Scottsdale. | 其实我住的地方离斯科茨代尔很近 |
[19:40] | A lovely gated community. | 一个很宜人的封闭式小区 |
[19:41] | But I hate talking about myself. | 别说我自己了 |
[19:43] | I’d like to catch up with my daughter, | 我想听听我女儿的近况 |
[19:46] | but since she won’t speak with me, | 要是她不愿意跟我说话 |
[19:48] | maybe you could fill me in on her life. | 你可以跟我说说她的生活 |
[19:50] | I’d love to hear about her boyfriend, | 我想知道关于她男友的事 |
[19:53] | Tim? | 蒂姆 |
[19:56] | I will kill you. | 敢说就杀了你 |
[20:00] | – Doctor? – I think he’s a Virgo. | -医生 -我觉得他是处女座 |
[20:01] | No, no, no. No, no. We are not going to sit here | 不不不 别坐在这 |
[20:03] | and discuss my life in front of someone | 跟一个不在我生活中出现的人 |
[20:05] | who has not been a part of that life. | 讨论我的生活 |
[20:07] | I’m making an effort, Paige. | 我在努力 佩吉 |
[20:08] | 20 years too late! | 晚了二十年 |
[20:09] | I am uncomfortable. | 我整个人都不好了 |
[20:10] | Okay, what is your real agenda? | 行了 你到底有什么企图 |
[20:11] | Why-why are you in L.A.? | 为什么来洛杉矶 |
[20:12] | Why did you call my company into this thing? | 为什么给我们公司打电话卷到这个事情里 |
[20:14] | One, I don’t have an agenda. | 首先 我没有企图 |
[20:16] | Two, I’m in L.A. on business. | 第二 我到洛杉矶出差 |
[20:17] | And three, I needed help | 第三 我需要帮助 |
[20:19] | and wanted to reconnect with you. | 想重新跟你联系 |
[20:21] | I don’t believe anything you say. | 你说的话我一个字都不信 |
[20:22] | Now pull in here. | 停车 |
[20:31] | Oh, see this is why I didn’t do family therapy. | 所以我不接受家庭心理治疗 |
[20:33] | Oh, great. | 这下好了 |
[20:34] | Hardware store is closed ’cause of Thanksgiving. | 五金店节假日关门 |
[20:36] | What are we gonna do now? | 现在怎么办 |
[20:37] | Walter says we need materials to cushion the reactor. | 沃特说要买材料垫反应堆 |
[20:40] | I have an idea. | 有办法了 |
[20:41] | Support Sanjay Patel for alderman? | 要支持桑杰·帕特尔竞选市委吗 |
[20:44] | I’m a Sylvester Dodd woman. | 我是希尔维斯特·多德的人 |
[20:47] | She’s having a rough day. | 她今天心情不好 |
[20:50] | Good job, Happy! It’s almost level with the floor. | 干得漂亮 乐乐 快跟地面一样高了 |
[20:53] | Okay, should be just about there. | 好 应该马上就行了 |
[20:57] | Hey, it’s started swaying, you guys! | 开始晃了 伙计们 |
[20:58] | Oh, crap. | 完了 |
[21:01] | The canisters are falling! | 罐子要倒了 |
[21:06] | Okay, I’ll restack the binders! | 我来重新叠罐子 |
[21:07] | Happy, get the jack in place for support! | 乐乐 用千斤顶撑住 |
[21:10] | Come on. | 快 |
[21:15] | Uh, big problem! Jack broke! | 这下惨了 千斤顶坏了 |
[21:17] | Get out from under there before that thing crushes you! | 别站在底下 小心被砸 |
[21:20] | If this thing falls, the pipes break, | 这要是掉下去 管子裂了 |
[21:22] | liquid metal exposed. And then mushroom cloud. | 液态金属外泄 就能看到蘑菇云了 |
[21:38] | We are not gonna be able to hold this thing very long. | 我们撑不了太久 |
[21:40] | We gotta figure out a way to get this weight off them! | 得想办法用其他其他东西撑住 |
[21:43] | Uh, give me a second! | 让我想想 |
[21:47] | I hope your back’s feeling strong, | 你的腰应该挺结实的吧 |
[21:48] | Cabe, I got a plan. | 凯布 我有办法了 |
[21:52] | I’m gonna jam this sucker under those bars | 把管子插到 |
[21:54] | on top of the reactor. | 反应堆顶的把手下面 |
[21:55] | Don’t hit the coolant pipes! | 别碰到冷却液管 |
[21:57] | No duh! Push down hard on the seesaw. | 不会 用力往下压 |
[22:03] | Yeah, it’s not all the way to the top. | 还是没法到顶 |
[22:05] | I can see. Cabe, lie on the bar. | 我知道 凯布 趴到管子上 |
[22:08] | – What? – Just lie on the damn bar! | -什么 -快趴好 |
[22:26] | We got it. | 搞定了 |
[22:30] | Sweetheart, you have some ‘splaining to do. | 宝贝 你得给我解释一下下了 |
[22:35] | Careful. Careful with that. | 小心 小心点 |
[22:36] | – You get the packing material? – Hardware store was closed. | -填充材料买到了没 -五金店没开 |
[22:38] | We had to improvise. | 只能随机应变了 |
[22:39] | – Toilet paper and marshmallows. – Yeah, that’ll work. | -厕纸和棉花糖 -也能行 |
[22:41] | So, Happy, we have six and a half minutes | 乐乐 我们有六分半钟的时间 |
[22:43] | to get the reactor hooked up to the truck’s battery. | 把反应堆接到卡车的电瓶上 |
[22:45] | Okay, get that beast to the back, | 好 把这家伙搬到后面去 |
[22:46] | and I’ll have it ready in less than five. | 我会在五分钟之内弄好 |
[22:52] | Done! | 好了 |
[22:53] | With 91 seconds to spare. | 还有91秒 |
[22:54] | This is what you do for a living? | 这就是你们的工作吗 |
[22:56] | This’ll keep the reactor cool for 31 minutes. | 这能冷却反应堆31分钟 |
[22:57] | That’s more than enough time | 还有足够的时间 |
[22:59] | to get to the film storage bunkers. | 到胶片储存仓 |
[23:00] | So, Happy, we need to stay in the back | 乐乐 我们要在后面 |
[23:02] | and monitor the temperature and mechanics. | 监控温度和受力 |
[23:03] | If the pipes break, the cooling system fails, | 要是管子裂了 冷却系统故障 |
[23:05] | and then mushroom cloud. | 就能看见蘑菇云了 |
[23:06] | Tim, Cabe, hold the reactor steady. | 蒂姆 凯布 扶稳反应堆 |
[23:08] | If they bounce too much, mushroom cloud. | 晃得太厉害的话 蘑菇云 |
[23:10] | And then, Paige, Toby, drive cautiously. | 然后佩吉 托比 开车小心 |
[23:13] | One wrong pothole… | 万一颠一下… |
[23:14] | – Mushroom cloud, got it. – All right, hurry! | -蘑菇云 知道了 -快点 |
[23:20] | Where are you going? | 你干什么 |
[23:21] | I’m coming. I feel responsible. | 我一起来 我认为我有责任 |
[23:23] | No, you’re just faking guilt | 不 你只是假装愧疚 |
[23:24] | because God knows what you want to get out of this. | 天知道你有什么图谋 |
[23:26] | So do what you do best, | 所以做你最擅长的事 |
[23:26] | walk away while I clean up your mess. | 转身走开而我收拾你的烂摊子 |
[23:29] | Be reasonable. | 讲点理 |
[23:30] | I can help and still make my 3:00 appointment. | 我能帮忙并且还能赶上三点的预约 |
[23:32] | It’s a win-win. | 这是双赢 |
[23:33] | Read my lips, you’re not getting in this truck. | 仔细听好 你不能上货车 |
[23:35] | Paige, you drive stick? | 佩吉 你能开手动档吗 |
[23:38] | I told you to let me teach you. | 我说过让我教你的吧 |
[23:42] | She’s a mother trucker. | 她是个妈咪卡车司机 |
[23:47] | Great driving, Veronica. | 开的好 维罗妮卡 |
[23:49] | Slow and steady, no faster than 25 miles per hour | 又慢又稳 不超过40公里的时速 |
[23:52] | and we should get there safe. | 我们应该可以安全到达 |
[23:53] | Guys, I’m looking at the city grid online. | 大伙儿 我在网上看城市交通路况 |
[23:56] | There is zero traffic due to the holiday weekend. | 因为节日周末的原因没有拥堵 |
[23:59] | Got clear skies, smooth sailing. | 天空晴朗 一帆风顺 |
[24:01] | Our cases rarely go this well. | 我们的工作几乎没这么顺过 |
[24:05] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[24:06] | A weirdo in a cape dropped it off. | 穿斗篷的怪胎送来的 |
[24:08] | Kaldor? | 卡尔多 |
[24:09] | Don’t know, I wouldn’t let him in. | 不知道 我没让他进来 |
[24:11] | He was wearing a cape. | 他穿着斗篷 |
[24:16] | “Don’t be a clod, vote for Dodd.” | 别傻了 快投给多德吧 |
[24:20] | You know, I asked him to get me T-shirts. | 我给他说做件T恤 |
[24:21] | Capes are a bad idea. | 斗篷是个坏主意 |
[24:24] | No… | 不好 |
[24:29] | What’s this? | 怎么了 |
[24:31] | Sly, you’re route’s blocked by the Thanksgiving Day parade. | 希尔 你选的路线被感恩节游行队伍挡住了 |
[24:34] | Impossible. I know the route perfectly. | 不可能 我很了解路线 |
[24:36] | They’re premiering the Super Fun Guy balloon. | 他们首次放飞逗比侠气球 |
[24:38] | I’m recording it and everything. | 我录下了一切 |
[24:40] | Well, there are barricades in front of us | 我们前方有路障 |
[24:41] | that say you sent us the wrong way. | 这就是说你选错了方向 |
[24:43] | Well, they must have changed their route last minute | 他们一定是最后一秒改变了路线 |
[24:45] | and forgot to update the Web site. | 还忘了更新网页 |
[24:46] | Well, it’s just a police barricade. | 只是警戒线 |
[24:47] | I can go around it. | 我可以绕过去的 |
[24:48] | Wouldn’t be the first time. | 又不是第一次了 |
[24:50] | They can’t drive through a parade route. | 不能开车穿过游行路线 |
[24:51] | Why not? If this thing blows up on top of the float | 为什么不呢 如果这东西在彩车上或十个街区外爆炸 |
[24:54] | or ten blocks away, either way the parade’s over. | 不管怎样 游行队伍都完了 |
[24:57] | We can get LAPD to try to clear it, | 我们可以叫洛杉矶警局来疏散 |
[24:58] | but you cancel it, | 但是取消游行 |
[24:59] | you’re gonna get thousands of spectators | 上千的观众就会 |
[25:01] | simultaneously leaving the area. | 同时离开这片区域 |
[25:03] | Total gridlock. | 就会交通大堵塞 |
[25:04] | We’ll never make it to Palos Verdes in time. | 我们没办法及时赶到帕洛斯韦而德了 |
[25:07] | Sly, find another road. | 希尔 找另一条路 |
[25:08] | All side streets heading south are blocked, | 所有向南的小路都被堵住了 |
[25:10] | east and west of you. | 还有向西和向东的 |
[25:11] | Okay, then, we’ll take Hawthorne. | 好吧 那我们走霍索恩 |
[25:13] | – It goes all the way around. – Too much added time. | -完全绕了个圈 -浪费太多时间 |
[25:14] | The truck’s battery will die, | 卡车的电池会用完的 |
[25:15] | and with it, most of Los Angeles. | 到时候大部分洛杉矶人也会死 |
[25:17] | Hey, we’re right next to the muni golf course. | 我们就在市营高尔夫球场的旁边 |
[25:19] | No cars, no barricades– we can drive right through the city. | 没车 没路障 我们可以径直穿过城市 |
[25:22] | According to its Web site, | 官网上说 |
[25:23] | it’s closed for the holiday weekend. | 球场节日周末是关闭的 |
[25:25] | There shouldn’t be anybody on the course. | 里面应该没人 |
[25:27] | No, it’s too dangerous. | 不行 太危险了 |
[25:28] | We need smooth roads, | 我们需要平整路面 |
[25:29] | not hills, bumps, and divots. | 没有小山 凸起 和草皮 |
[25:30] | Boss, I’ve got this nuke box hooked up | 老大 核弹箱连着 |
[25:32] | to a 12.6-volt direct-current battery. | 12.6伏的直流电池 |
[25:34] | It’s already starting to heat up, | 已经开始发热了 |
[25:35] | and the marshmallows are melting– we need a plan. | 而且棉花糖在融化 我们需要个计划 |
[25:38] | I got it. | 有了 |
[25:38] | We can go over unpaved roads. | 我们可以走没铺好的路 |
[25:40] | We just need to use these moving straps. | 我们只需要用上活动绑带 |
[25:42] | But they’re not flexible. They have no give. | 但是他们不灵活 没什么弹力 |
[25:44] | That’s why I’m gonna build shock absorbers. | 所以我要造减震器 |
[25:46] | – Out of what? – Us. | -用什么 -我们 |
[25:49] | We’re down to 24 minutes | 我们只有24分钟了 |
[25:50] | and counting– how’s it going back there? | 时间不等人 后面情况怎么样 |
[25:52] | Almost done. | 快好了 |
[25:53] | Can I help? | 我可以帮忙吗 |
[25:54] | Something tells me a nuclear reactor | 核反应堆的的情况 |
[25:56] | is a less-volatile situation than the one up here. | 比前面这儿的气氛稳定多了 |
[25:58] | – Can it, Toby. – I kid. | -能不能消停会儿 托比 -我开玩笑而已 |
[26:00] | Not really. | 也不是 |
[26:01] | Speaking of kids, how is my grandson? | 说到孩子 我的外孙怎么样 |
[26:02] | – He’s delightful. – None of your business. | -他很好 -不关你事 |
[26:05] | I-I mean, it’s none of your business. | 我是说 不关你事 |
[26:08] | I can’t wait to meet him. | 我迫不及待想见他 |
[26:09] | What could possibly make you think | 你凭什么觉得 |
[26:10] | I would ever let you see my son? | 我会让你见我的儿子 |
[26:12] | Because you’re a kind and decent person, | 因为你是个善良的好人 |
[26:14] | and wouldn’t deny a boy his own grandmother. | 不会拒绝孩子见自己的外婆 |
[26:18] | Watch me. | 等着瞧 |
[26:21] | Mushroom cloud would be nice right about now. | 这时候出现蘑菇云其实还不错 |
[26:24] | Hey, Veronica, when I say so, hit the greens. | 维罗妮卡 听我口令开向草坪 |
[26:27] | Guys, lift on three. | 大家 数到三举起来 |
[26:28] | One, two, three! | 一 二 三 |
[26:32] | Okay, good. Got it. Drive. | 很好 开车吧 |
[26:37] | I can imagine that’s heavy. | 可以想象很沉 |
[26:38] | You only have eight minutes, | 你们只有八分钟 |
[26:39] | and then you’ll clear the course | 之后你们就离开球场 |
[26:41] | and you’ll be on your way. | 继续上路 |
[26:42] | Just hold on. | 坚持住 |
[26:43] | All we’re doing is holding on. | 我们做的就是坚持抓好 |
[26:44] | Get the rig going faster. | 开快点 |
[26:46] | No, no, no. Not faster on soft ground, okay? | 不不不 不能在柔软的地面上开太快 |
[26:49] | We can’t risk the volatility. | 反应堆太不稳定了 |
[26:50] | You want volatility? Keep letting your side sag. | 想让它不稳定 你就接着泄劲 |
[26:53] | Man up and lift. | 是男人就好好抬 |
[26:55] | What the hell was that? | 什么动静 |
[26:57] | What? | 什么 |
[26:59] | Oh, balls. | 球啊[蛋蛋] |
[27:01] | What do you mean, “Oh, balls”? | “球啊”是什么意思 |
[27:03] | I mean we’re getting pelted by golf balls! | 意思是有高尔夫球在砸我们 |
[27:05] | What? The site said the course was closed. | 什么 网页上说球场关闭了呀 |
[27:08] | The course, not the range. | 球场关闭了 练习场可没封起来 |
[27:17] | Geez! | 天呐 |
[27:17] | Those jerks are aiming at us. | 那群混蛋故意瞄着我们打 |
[27:19] | I would, too, if I saw a truck on my driving range. | 一辆大卡车在练习场上开过 换我我也打 |
[27:24] | Happy, | 乐乐 |
[27:25] | would it be bad if one of the wire connectors you rigged | 要是你装上的某个接线器被高尔夫球砸坏 |
[27:28] | were broken by a golf ball? | 结果会不会很糟糕 |
[27:29] | Mushroom-cloud bad. | 核爆级糟糕 |
[27:31] | That’s what I thought. | 我也这么觉得 |
[27:32] | Should I drive faster? | 我该开快点吗 |
[27:34] | No! It’s too dangerous. | 不 太危险了 |
[27:35] | – What is their problem? – It’s human nature. | -这群人有病吧 -这就是人性 |
[27:37] | We got balls, clubs, a moving target, | 我们有球 有球杆 有移动的目标 |
[27:39] | and frat boys home on Thanksgiving break. | 还有感恩节放假回家的小混蛋们 |
[27:41] | This is what they do. | 他们就爱干这种事 |
[27:43] | – Damn it, I guess I’m doing this. – Doing what? | -我非干不可了 -你要干嘛 |
[27:45] | Becoming a human pi?ata. | 用身体吸引火力 |
[27:47] | I’m gonna protect the connector box. | 我要保护接线器 |
[27:57] | Aah! Try to break it now, jerks! | 来呀 接着打 混蛋 |
[28:07] | Man, they’re really nailing him. | 天呐 他们还真狠 |
[28:09] | Kind of wish I could see that. | 有种亲眼看看的冲动 |
[28:11] | Just a few more yards, Toby. | 就只有几米远了 托比 |
[28:14] | We’re off the course now. You can put the reactor down. | 我们离开球场了 你们可以放下反应堆了 |
[28:20] | Okay, Cabe, carefully. | 好 凯布 小心 |
[28:23] | Gentle. | 轻一点 |
[28:26] | – You okay? – Uh, never worse. | -你还好吗 -并不好 |
[28:29] | Great. Uh, well, that shortcut worked. | 很好 成功抄了近路 |
[28:32] | We’ll get to the film vault on time. | 我们能及时赶到胶卷库了 |
[28:35] | Yeah, but I’m gonna miss my 3:00 appointment. | 是 但我3点的会要迟到了 |
[28:37] | You’re worried about one of your crooked meetings | 五百万人命悬一线 |
[28:39] | when there’s five million lives on the line? | 你还在担心你们骗子见面的事情 |
[28:41] | It’s with people who don’t like to be kept waiting. | 那些开会的人不喜欢别人迟到 |
[28:47] | Whoa! What the hell?! | 什么情况 |
[28:48] | We’re being shot at? | 有人冲我们开枪 |
[28:50] | They found me. | 他们找到我了 |
[28:51] | I don’t know how, but they found me. | 不知道怎么做到的 总之他们找到我了 |
[28:55] | Aah! If a bullet cracks the cooling pipe, it’s over. | 只要有一发子弹打中冷却管道 就全完了 |
[28:58] | Okay, who the hell are these guys?! | 这些到底是什么人 |
[29:00] | Not waiting around to find out. | 不想知道也来不及知道了 |
[29:02] | Veronica, screw the 25-mile-an-hour limit, floor it! | 维罗妮卡 去他的40公里时速 油门踩到底 |
[29:08] | Oh, let me guess. The people shooting at us | 我猜你3点约的那些人 |
[29:10] | are your 3:00. | 正朝我们开枪呢吧 |
[29:12] | Good guess. | 猜得好 |
[29:25] | Sly, you gotta help us out, man. | 希尔 你得帮帮我们 |
[29:26] | We got bullets raining down on us. | 我们这儿下子弹雨呢 |
[29:28] | Okay, we are strategizing an escape plan now. | 我们在制定逃脱计划 |
[29:30] | Ralph, you’re a gamer, what do you see? | 拉尔夫 这是你的强项 你觉得呢 |
[29:32] | Hang a left on Beach Cove. I have an idea. | 在海湾那里左转 我有办法了 |
[29:35] | Quick, turn left. | 快 左转 |
[29:44] | What are these guys after? | 这些人为什么追我们 |
[29:45] | They think we’re carrying money. | 他们以为我们带着钱 |
[29:47] | They’re Swiss bankers. It’s a real estate deal. | 他们是瑞士银行家 我们要搞房地产交易 |
[29:50] | What Swiss bankers shoot at people? | 哪门子瑞士银行家会开枪打人的 |
[29:52] | O-Okay, they’re not Swiss, | 好吧 他们不是瑞士人 |
[29:53] | but they do have Swiss bank accounts. | 但他们确实有瑞士银行账户 |
[29:55] | Congratulations, your lying is gonna get us killed. | 恭喜 你撒的谎要害死我们了 |
[30:04] | Veronica, you will be approaching | 维罗妮卡 你们快到铁轨那边了 |
[30:05] | train tracks very soon– drive over them. | 从铁轨上开过去 |
[30:07] | Ralph, progress report. | 拉尔夫 报告进展 |
[30:08] | I’m almost into the city’s train system. | 马上黑进城市铁路系统 |
[30:11] | The tracks are gonna jostle this thing hard, hold on! | 轧过铁轨时车会颠得很厉害 抓稳 |
[30:17] | We’re in. | 进来了 |
[30:41] | Nice job, Sly, you nailed ’em! | 干得漂亮 希尔 拦住他们了 |
[30:43] | What the hell, Mom?! | 到底怎么回事 妈 |
[30:44] | I had no idea that they would resort | 我完全没想到他们会诉诸 |
[30:46] | to this kind of violence. | 这样的暴力手段 |
[30:47] | – Who? – These… | -谁 -这些 |
[30:49] | You know what, don’t tell me. You’re just gonna lie anyway. | 不用说了 反正你还是照样撒谎 |
[30:51] | We’re gonna get the reactor to the film vault, | 我们把反应堆送到胶卷库 |
[30:53] | Happy’s gonna splice its cooling system into the grid, | 乐乐会装好冷却装置 |
[30:55] | and you can walk home. | 你就可以滚蛋了 |
[30:57] | I am so done with you! | 我真的受够你了 |
[31:05] | What now? | 又怎么了 |
[31:07] | Oh, boy. | 不得了 |
[31:08] | Uh, there’s a GPS kill switch on the engine. | 引擎上有个GPS安全开关 |
[31:11] | A GPS what switch? | GPS什么开关 |
[31:13] | We’ve got no battery to keep our hot box cool. | 不能继续给反应堆冷却装置供电了 |
[31:16] | We’re on a countdown to meltdown. | 堆芯马上就会熔毁 |
[31:18] | I’ll try and override. | 我试试能不能超驰处理 |
[31:19] | Wait, when you rented this truck, what did you do? | 你租车的时候都干什么了 |
[31:22] | I said I had a rented truck. | 我只是说我有辆租来的卡车 |
[31:24] | I never said I rented a truck. | 没说是我租的 |
[31:26] | Someone with a credit card ending in 3939 rented it, technically. | 确切地讲 是一个信用卡尾号是3939的人租的 |
[31:30] | Great, the credit card company picked up the fraud, | 很好 信用卡公司发现了欺诈 |
[31:32] | and the rental place used the GPS to shut down the truck. | 租车处利用GPS把卡车给停下来了 |
[31:35] | Thanks, Mom. If millions of people die, | 谢了 妈 有几百万人 |
[31:36] | it’ll be your fault. | 要被你害死了 |
[31:37] | How could I know about GPS switches? | 我怎么知道有GPS开关 |
[31:39] | I’ve been in prison for six years. | 我蹲了六年监狱了 |
[31:41] | – Prison? – Prison? | -监狱 -监狱 |
[31:42] | – Prison? – Grandma’s a jailbird. | -监狱 -我外婆是一只囚鸟 |
[31:45] | That’s your gated community in Arizona? | 那就是你在亚利桑那住的门禁式小区吗 |
[31:47] | Arizona State Penitentiary for Women. | 亚利桑那州立女子监狱 |
[31:50] | It has lots of gates. | 确实有很多门 |
[31:52] | Guys, I didn’t plan for this to turn out this way. | 各位 我没想到这一切会变成这样 |
[31:55] | You know those… those men who were shooting at us, | 那些向我们开枪的人 |
[31:57] | I did business with them a while ago. | 不久前我和他们做过生意 |
[31:59] | I owe them some money, | 我欠了他们点钱 |
[32:01] | and when I got out, I wanted to settle up. | 而我出狱后想要付清欠款 |
[32:03] | We were supposed to meet at the factory, | 我们约好在工厂见面 |
[32:05] | and then I found this nuclear thing | 然后我发现了这个核武器 |
[32:07] | and things got sidetracked. | 事情就一发不可收拾了 |
[32:09] | I didn’t know how dangerous they were. | 我不知道他们这么危险 |
[32:12] | They probably went to the building early | 他们可能是提前到达大楼 |
[32:13] | to make sure you weren’t playing any games. | 以确保你没有耍花招 |
[32:15] | They saw you leave with us, followed. | 他们看到你跟我们一起离开就跟上了 |
[32:17] | Probably thought their money was on the truck. | 他们可能认为钱在卡车上 |
[32:19] | Waited until we got far enough away from the driving range, | 等到我们离练习场足够远了 |
[32:21] | no one could see us, opened fire. | 没人能看到我们了 就开枪了 |
[32:23] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[32:24] | You’ve graduated to hanging out with killers. | 你现在已经进阶到可以勾结杀手了 |
[32:26] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[32:28] | I’m sorry that things spiraled out like this. | 我很抱歉事情发展成了这样 |
[32:32] | I’m… sorry I put you and your friends in danger. | 我很抱歉把你和你的朋友置于危险之中 |
[32:34] | I’m… sorry about today and every other day | 今天和之前的每一天 |
[32:38] | prior to this day. | 我都很对不起你 |
[32:41] | You don’t have a baby and think that | 你不会生完孩子就认为 |
[32:43] | you’re gonna end up a lousy parent. | 自己会是个差劲的父母 |
[32:45] | It’s not the plan. | 计划不是这样的 |
[32:47] | It just happens. | 事情就是发生了 |
[32:49] | It doesn’t just happen. | 事情不是就这样发生了 |
[32:50] | You allow it to happen. | 是你任由事情发展成这样 |
[32:52] | And I would never allow that to happen to my child. | 我绝不会让这种事发生在我的孩子身上 |
[32:54] | I know. | 我知道 |
[32:55] | Because you’re a better mother than I could ever be. | 因为你是一位比我更称职的母亲 |
[32:59] | I’ve made a million mistakes, | 我犯过不计其数的错误 |
[33:02] | but I’ve never stopped loving you. | 但是我从来没有停止过对你的爱 |
[33:05] | And no matter what you say to me, | 不论你对我说什么 |
[33:06] | no matter how much you hate me, I never will. | 不论你有多恨我 我都不会不爱你 |
[33:11] | Okay, no go. | 行不通 |
[33:12] | They make these switches complicated for a reason. | 他们把这些开关弄得很复杂是有原因的 |
[33:14] | We don’t have the tools or the time | 我们没有工具 也没有时间 |
[33:16] | – for me to get the battery running again. – Bottom line? | -让我来把电池弄好 -还有多少时间 |
[33:18] | Bottom line? | 多少时间 |
[33:20] | We’ve got about nine minutes until meltdown. | 在熔毁前大概还有九分钟 |
[33:26] | Walt, you got to figure a way to cool this reactor | 沃特 你得想个办法来不用电池 |
[33:28] | – without a battery. – Okay, Sly, | -冷却反应器 -好吧 希尔 |
[33:30] | what’s our current distance from the ocean? | 我们现在离海有多远 |
[33:32] | Less than three miles. | 不到5公里 |
[33:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:35] | Uh, I know what you’re thinking, | 我知道你在想什么 |
[33:36] | but even if we could get it to the ocean, | 但是即使能把它送到海里 |
[33:37] | liquid metal can’t have contact with water | 液态金属也不能和水接触 |
[33:39] | or it’ll explode. | 不然会爆炸 |
[33:40] | And the coolant pipes are so brittle, | 而且冷却剂的管道太脆弱 |
[33:42] | they’ll crack in the cold ocean. | 在冰冷的海水里会裂开的 |
[33:43] | – So, then we ditch the coolant. – How? | -那我们就排掉冷却剂 -怎么弄 |
[33:44] | You said even the moisture in the air | 你说过哪怕是空气里的水分 |
[33:46] | could cause it to detonate. | 都会使它爆炸 |
[33:47] | Sodium metal can be stored in oil | 金属钠可以在油里储存 |
[33:48] | If you drain the coolant directly into oil, | 如果把冷却剂直接放进油里 |
[33:50] | without exposing it to oxygen, | 而不接触任何氧气 |
[33:51] | you can safely remove it before sinking the reactor. | 就可以在沉入海底之前安全地排掉它 |
[33:54] | All right, where do we get that much oil? | 那好 可是上哪找那么多油 |
[33:56] | Holy cow. | 好家伙 |
[33:58] | When we were driving away from the shooters, | 在躲避枪手的时候 |
[34:00] | we drove so far out of the way | 我们开出去太远 |
[34:01] | that we circled back around to the parade route. | 以至于又绕回到了游行路线 |
[34:03] | So what? | 所以呢 |
[34:04] | Look. It’s churros! | 看 是油炸饼 |
[34:08] | On behalf of the Unites States government, | 我代表美国政府 |
[34:10] | I’m commandeering your churro cart and all its cooking oil. | 要征用你的油炸饼车和所有的烹饪油 |
[34:25] | Happy, make sure there’s a vacuum seal. | 乐乐 确保是真空封接的 |
[34:27] | That’s the plan. | 就是这么想的 |
[34:29] | Ready. | 准备好了 |
[34:30] | Hit it, Happy. | 来吧 乐乐 |
[34:32] | How’s it looking? | 看起来怎样 |
[34:34] | Flowing, but we got to drain the whole system. | 流出来了 但是得排干整个系统 |
[34:36] | And, with no coolant, this thing is red hot. | 而且没有冷却剂 这玩意会非常热 |
[34:38] | We’ve got less than… eight minutes | 在下一个切尔诺贝利事件之前 |
[34:40] | until another Chernobyl. | 我们还有不到八分钟 |
[34:42] | You guys have been to Chernobyl. | 你们去过切尔诺贝利了 |
[34:43] | If I remember correctly, | 如果我没记错的话 |
[34:44] | no one wants to go back there. | 没人想再回到那 |
[34:45] | Uh, Walter, how do we get this to the ocean in time? | 沃特 怎么才能把它及时送到海里 |
[34:50] | Super Fun Guy. | 逗比侠 |
[34:51] | Cabe. | 凯布 |
[34:59] | Excuse me. | 借过一下 |
[35:01] | On behalf of the United States government, | 我代表美国政府 |
[35:02] | I’m commandeering this Super Fun Guy balloon! | 要征用这个逗比侠气球 |
[35:14] | Helium tank is set. | 氦气瓶已就位 |
[35:15] | Isn’t this just gonna cause an environmental disaster in the ocean? | 这不会在海里造成环境灾难吗 |
[35:19] | No, not at all. | 不 并不会 |
[35:20] | Every seven centimeters the reactor drops, | 反应堆在海里每下降七厘米 |
[35:22] | the radioactivity of the waste falls by half. | 废料的放射性会下降一半 |
[35:24] | You could be swimming ten feet away from it | 在其三米开外游泳 |
[35:26] | and get no exposure. | 都不会受到辐射 |
[35:28] | It’ll be safe until the Department of Energy | 能源部门会在24小时内把它取走 |
[35:30] | can pick it up over the next 24 hours. | 在那之前都是安全的 |
[35:32] | Can you give me your cell phone? | 能把手机给我吗 |
[35:36] | Yeah. I’m gonna put it inside | 好 我会把手机放进去 |
[35:38] | so they can track our location exactly. | 这样他们就能准确地找到位置 |
[35:41] | Hey, Veronica. | 维罗妮卡 |
[35:42] | Can I talk to you? | 能聊聊吗 |
[35:45] | That phone’s not Bluetooth compatible. | 那部手机不能连接蓝牙 |
[35:47] | So, you pretended you were talking Cantonese | 所以在我们到地下室的时候 |
[35:49] | when we came into that basement, didn’t you? | 你是在假装说粤语 对不对 |
[35:51] | I was just trying to impress my daughter. | 我只是想让女儿对我刮目相看 |
[35:53] | And the… rental truck for just a few jackhammers? | 还有 为了一些手持电钻租了辆卡车 |
[35:57] | How much did those shooters think you had | 那些枪手以为你有多少钱 |
[35:59] | that you needed a truck? | 以至于需要一辆大卡车 |
[36:04] | You’re gonna keep me on my toes, aren’t you? | 你是想踢了我 是吧 |
[36:07] | Sly. | 希尔 |
[36:08] | – Give me the numbers? – We are in luck. | -给我数据 -我们很幸运 |
[36:10] | Wind speed is ten miles per hour due west. | 风速是16公里每小时 向西吹 |
[36:12] | You need to puncture the balloon at a 45-degree angle | 你得在45度角时戳破气球 |
[36:14] | to give it some lift! Only… | 让它升起来 不过… |
[36:16] | how are you going to puncture it? | 你要怎么戳破它 |
[36:17] | Kid, it’s probably a good thing you’re not here to witness this. | 孩子 你不在这见到这一幕是好事 |
[36:21] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[36:22] | Super Fun Guy is gonna take it in the tokus. | 逗比侠要被人捅菊花了 |
[36:25] | All right. | 好吧 |
[36:31] | Stand by, Cabe. | 准备好 凯布 |
[36:33] | Fire! | 射击 |
[36:39] | I’m watching on the satellite now… | 我在卫星图上看着呢 |
[36:41] | There is a superhero-shaped object heading towards the Pacific. | 一个超级英雄形状的东西正向太平洋飞去 |
[36:44] | I think that’s the one. | 应该就是它了 |
[36:46] | The compressed air is expelling | 气球里被压缩的气体喷出 |
[36:47] | with enough force to have Super Fun Guy | 给逗比侠提供了 |
[36:49] | traveling at a rate of 80 miles per hour. | 128公里每小时的速度 |
[36:51] | That gives us a splashdown time of two minutes and 15 seconds! | 这样我们就有两分十五秒的时间在海里降落 |
[36:55] | We did it! We’re safe! | 我们做到了 我们安全了 |
[36:57] | Whoo! Yes! | 太棒了 |
[36:58] | Most excellent result. | 很不错的结果 |
[37:08] | It’s been a long day. Let’s go eat some bird. | 真是漫长的一天 我们去吃点鸟吧 |
[37:14] | I knew this turkey wouldn’t make it. | 我就知道我做不好这火鸡 |
[37:15] | Ah, it’s okay, babe. Maybe, uh… Kovelsky’s is open. | 没事的 宝贝 没准科沃斯基还开门呢 |
[37:18] | Kovelsky’s for Thanksgiving dinner? | 在科沃斯基吃感恩节大餐吗 |
[37:21] | Why not? I thought that turkey would be dry. | -为什么不行 -我想那个火鸡可能会烤糊 |
[37:28] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干嘛 |
[37:29] | I figured with all the time spent out of the office, | 我想你们今天在外面忙了一天 |
[37:32] | that dinner would be a bust, so I thought I’d help out | 估计晚饭弄不好了 所以就买了中餐 |
[37:34] | with some Chinese food, you know? As a… | 来帮忙 就当是 |
[37:36] | As a thank you. | 就当是表达谢意了 |
[37:38] | Chinese for Thanksgiving? | 感恩节吃中餐吗 |
[37:40] | Let’s do it! | 就这么办好了 |
[37:41] | – Thank you. – Thanks. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[37:49] | Well, okay, then, uh, have a… | 好吧 那么 |
[37:52] | a nice night. | 祝你们今晚过得愉快 |
[37:55] | You’re not gonna just let her go? | 你就想让她这样走掉吗 |
[37:58] | Grandma? | 外婆 |
[38:07] | You’re not gonna ice your own mom on Thanksgiving. | 你不能让你妈妈一个人过感恩节啊 |
[38:09] | I have no relationship with her. It’s uncomfortable… | 我和她毫无关系 这会让我很别扭的 |
[38:12] | Right now everyone in America is getting together | 现在所有的美国人都在一起 |
[38:14] | and having an uncomfortable family dinner. | 度过一个可能会有点别扭的家庭之夜 |
[38:16] | That’s what you do on Thanksgiving. | 这不就是感恩节该做的吗 |
[38:19] | Now, come on, kid. | 去吧 孩子 |
[38:21] | You’re better than this. | 你可以做到的 |
[38:29] | Would you like to meet your grandson? | 你想认识下你的外孙吗 |
[38:32] | I’d like that very much. | 那真是太好了 |
[38:35] | Ralph. | 拉尔夫 |
[38:43] | Ralph. | 拉尔夫 |
[38:45] | It’s a true pleasure. | 我真的很开心 |
[38:58] | Ms. Jones? | 琼斯女士 |
[38:59] | Can I help you with something? | 能帮您什么吗 |
[39:01] | Oh, your team of, um, wizards… | 你的一队 巫师 |
[39:04] | left their sign-up sheets at the market. | 把他们的签名表落在了市场 |
[39:07] | Not all the signatures yet, but so close. | 还没拿到所有签名 不过也快了 |
[39:10] | Oh, okay. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[39:12] | They worked so hard, | 他们工作很认真 |
[39:14] | got some melons thrown at them, so… | 被一些人扔瓜嘲笑 |
[39:18] | wanted to return it. | 所以我想把这个还回来 |
[39:19] | Okay. Appreciate it. | 好的 谢谢 |
[39:22] | Would you… would you like some Chinese? | 想吃点中餐吗 |
[39:24] | Oh, I can’t. | 不好意思 |
[39:26] | On my way to my sister’s for Thanksgiving dinner. | 我要去我姐姐家过感恩节 |
[39:31] | Okay, well. | 好吧 |
[39:32] | Have a nice holiday. | 节日快乐 |
[39:38] | You, too. | 你也是 |
[39:48] | – Putz. – Huh? | -傻蛋 -什么 |
[39:50] | Why don’t you ask her out? | 你干嘛不约她出去 |
[39:51] | She’s at least ten years younger than me. | 她比我小了至少十岁 |
[39:53] | Everyone’s at least ten years younger than you. | 每个人都比你小了不止十岁 |
[39:55] | Cabe, she came here on Thanksgiving | 凯布 她特地在感恩节过来 |
[39:57] | to give you something | 给你送东西 |
[39:58] | she could’ve given you next week. | 她本可以下周送的 |
[40:00] | As gross as it sounds, she’s warm for your form. | 肉麻点说就是 她心悦你 |
[40:03] | Great work, Casanova. | 干得好啊 大情圣 |
[40:09] | The hell are you wearing? | 你穿的是什么东西 |
[40:10] | This is my campaign cape. I’m trying it out. | 是我的竞选斗篷 我正在试穿 |
[40:14] | “Don’t be a clod, vote for Dodd.” | “别傻了 快投给多德吧” |
[40:16] | That sucks. It should be: “Sly’s your guy.” | 烂透了 你该说”希尔属于你” |
[40:18] | Now lose the cape. I’m your campaign manager now. | 快丢了这斗篷 我来做你的竞选经理 |
[40:21] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[40:23] | ‘Cause I care about you, kid. | 因为我在乎你啊 孩子 |
[40:29] | Oh. Walter, can… you and my mom | 沃特 你能和我妈妈 |
[40:32] | grab the plates and set the table? | 拿盘子 再布置下桌子吗 |
[40:34] | Yeah, sure. Absolutely. Yeah. | 当然了 好的 没问题 |
[40:40] | She’s more than just a “Top notch” | 她对你来说 |
[40:42] | team member to you, isn’t she? | 不只是出色的队员吧 |
[40:44] | – Hmm? – I’m a con woman. | -啥 -我可是女骗子 |
[40:47] | I read people. | 能看懂人的心思 |
[40:50] | I tried with Paige, and I failed. | 我想和佩吉发展 但是失败了 |
[40:54] | It’s a non-issue. She’s with Tim. | 说这些没意义 她和蒂姆在一起了 |
[40:56] | For now. | 只是暂时而已 |
[40:58] | Walter, | 沃特 |
[40:59] | despite my issues with Paige, | 虽然我和佩吉之间闹得很不愉快 |
[41:01] | I want what’s best for my daughter, | 但我希望自己的女儿得到最好的 |
[41:03] | and from what I can tell, | 根据我的观察 |
[41:06] | that’s you. | 你就是那个最好的 |
[41:09] | So… | 所以 |
[41:12] | I’m gonna help you get her back. | 我要帮你赢回她 |