时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I am running for the 16th district Alderman of West Altadenia | 我要在本地接下来的选举中 |
[00:05] | in the local upcoming election. | 自荐竞选西艾萨迪尼亚第十六任区市议员 |
[00:06] | I’m your campaign manager, now. | 我来做你的竞选经理 |
[00:08] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[00:09] | ‘Cause I care about you, kid. | 因为我在乎你啊 孩子 |
[00:10] | You look beautiful. | 你好美 |
[00:11] | Well, thank you. I am excited to meet your parents. | 谢谢 我很激动能去见你的父母 |
[00:14] | You should’ve taken my mom dancing | 你当时应该把握机会 |
[00:15] | when you had the chance. | 带我妈妈跳那支舞 |
[00:18] | We could have been partners forever. | 我们就是永远的伙伴了 |
[00:21] | Paige, just hear me out. | 佩吉 听我说 |
[00:23] | How does Ms. Franklin know your name? | 富兰克林女士怎么会知道你的名字 |
[00:24] | Her last name is not Franklin, it’s Dineen. | 她不姓富兰克林 姓狄宁 |
[00:27] | My mother is a con woman. | 我妈是个江湖骗子 |
[00:29] | A first-degree grifter. | 头等欺诈犯 |
[00:31] | Would you like to meet your grandson? | 你想认识下你的外孙吗 |
[00:32] | I’d like that very much. | 那真是太好了 |
[00:35] | It’s a true pleasure. | 我真的很开心 |
[00:39] | I want what’s best for my daughter. | 我希望自己的女儿得到最好的 |
[00:41] | And from what I can tell, | 根据我现在所知道的 |
[00:42] | that’s you. | 你就是那个最好的 |
[00:43] | I’m gonna help you get her back. | 我要帮你赢回她 |
[00:51] | Those videos of people leaning so hard into the wind | 记得那些视频里 倾身逆风而行 |
[00:53] | that they’re nearly horizontal? | 简直要贴地的人吗 |
[00:55] | That was me today. | 我今天就是这样 |
[00:56] | I’m so glad to be out of Chicago and back in L.A. | 真高兴能离开风城回洛杉矶 |
[00:59] | I missed you so much. | 我想死你了 |
[01:01] | I can’t wait to get home. | 我等不及回家了 |
[01:03] | So, you want to get crazy tonight? | 今晚想玩疯点吗 |
[01:06] | Order pizza, do nothing? | 点个披萨 什么都不做 |
[01:15] | Beth? | 贝丝 |
[01:15] | Beth, are you okay? | 贝丝 你还好吗 |
[01:17] | Michael, I just crashed. | 迈克尔 我撞车了 |
[01:22] | I can’t get out of the car! | 我下不了车 |
[01:24] | Just stay calm, I’ll get help! | 冷静点 我叫人帮忙 |
[01:27] | Help! | 救命 |
[01:30] | Help! | 救命 |
[01:41] | Just wait for it. | 等等的 |
[01:45] | Wait for it. | 等等的 |
[01:47] | And the Swamp Lord is back! | 沼泽大王回来了 |
[01:53] | Bet you thought that air strike took him out. | 你以为空袭干掉他了吧 |
[01:55] | Actually, I fully expected him to survive the air strike. | 其实 我完全料到他会从空袭中活下来 |
[01:58] | How do you not love the Swamp Lord? | 你怎么会不喜欢沼泽大王 |
[01:59] | It was my favorite growing up. | 我小时候最喜欢了 |
[02:00] | I can’t believe you found it. | 你居然找到了 真难以置信 |
[02:03] | Me either. | 我也觉得难以置信 |
[02:04] | It’s funny how movie night | 真是有趣 电影之夜 |
[02:06] | happened to fall on the one night | 偏巧赶在了蒂姆 |
[02:07] | Tim’s coming home late from San Diego. | 从圣地亚哥赶不回来的这一晚 |
[02:09] | Sure hope they get him with that atom blaster. | 希望原子枪能干掉他 |
[02:12] | Which they won’t, | 但不会有用的 |
[02:13] | because there’s no such thing. | 因为根本没这种东西 |
[02:14] | Come on. Swamp Lord just wants to be loved. | 得了 沼泽大王只想要人爱 |
[02:17] | Spoiler alert. | 剧透 |
[02:21] | What? Chocolate-covered peanuts for your popcorn? | 怎么 要来点巧克力花生配爆米花吗 |
[02:24] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[02:25] | That’s how I always eat my movie popcorn. Yes! | 我一直这么吃电影爆米花的 太棒了 |
[02:28] | Give me. | 来吧 |
[02:29] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[02:30] | I smell a rat. | 有猫腻 |
[02:32] | A ripe, raw rat. | 绝对有猫腻 |
[02:36] | He’s up to something. | 他有企图 |
[02:45] | What’s with the cheeseball movie? | 这蹩脚电影是怎么回事 |
[02:46] | What? | 什么 |
[02:48] | The plot is an interesting malange of Cold War themes. | 情节融合了冷战主题 很有趣 |
[02:51] | And the action isn’t half bad. | 动作部分还不坏 |
[02:54] | – Balderdash. – What? | -胡扯 -什么 |
[02:55] | I’m trying to see if turn of the century exclamations | 我想试试看上个世纪的感叹词 |
[02:57] | can make a comeback. | 还能否再次流行起来 |
[02:58] | It’s a small linguistics experiment I’m doing. | 是我在进行的小型语言实验 |
[03:00] | Anyway, hey, | 话说回来 |
[03:01] | you don’t even like movies. | 你根本不喜欢电影 |
[03:02] | – Yes, I do. – Hooey. You’ve seen two. | -我喜欢的 -傻话 你就看过两部 |
[03:04] | Revenge of the Nerds, which you said | 《菜鸟大反攻》 你说 |
[03:06] | wasn’t vengeful enough… | 不够狠 |
[03:07] | …and Real Genius, which you said… wasn’t. | 而《天才作反》被你说是 不是真天才 |
[03:09] | Correct. | 是啊 |
[03:10] | And now you’re into obscure horror knockoffs | 而你现在又喜欢上了小众恐怖山寨片 |
[03:12] | which happen to be Paige’s favorite? | 还恰巧是佩吉最喜欢的 |
[03:13] | I’m expanding my film repertoire. | 我想多看些电影 |
[03:15] | I know poppycock when I hear it. | 我听得出什么是扯淡 |
[03:18] | You’re trying to win Paige. | 你是想赢回佩吉 |
[03:22] | And I’m certain she’s involved. | 我确定这事跟她有关 |
[03:27] | Yay. | 太棒了 |
[03:29] | Isn’t that great? | 多棒啊 |
[03:30] | He gets the girl in the end. | 他最终抱得美人归 |
[03:32] | Implausibly. | 不合情理 |
[03:33] | Help me put the couch back. | 帮我把沙发推回去 |
[03:35] | Thank God for that movie. | 多谢那部电影了 |
[03:36] | It was practically your babysitter every day after school. | 基本上是你的保姆 每天放学后让你乖乖的 |
[03:39] | Nice to be reminded how latchkey I was. | 多谢你提醒我以前多没人关心 |
[03:42] | Um, you all settled into the camper? | 你在房车里安顿下来了吗 |
[03:44] | Yeah, it’s great. | 嗯 很好 |
[03:45] | Better than a motel. | 比汽车旅馆好多了 |
[03:46] | Cheaper, too. | 也更便宜 |
[03:47] | And we’re clear that, um, this is… | 我们说清楚了 这只是 |
[03:50] | Temporary. | 暂时的 |
[03:51] | Absolutely. | 绝对的 |
[03:52] | One week. | 就一周 |
[03:53] | Okay. | 好 |
[03:55] | Honey, I love your hair like this. | 亲爱的 我喜欢你这发型 |
[03:57] | Thanks. Thanks, Mom. | 谢谢 妈妈 |
[04:06] | The movie idea was excellent. | 电影真是个好点子 |
[04:08] | Salty/sweet worked like a charm. | 甜咸零食也非常成功 |
[04:10] | Good, good. Because she deserves a man like you. | 很好 因为她该有你这样的男人 |
[04:12] | Intellectual. | 聪明 |
[04:13] | Kindhearted. | 善良 |
[04:14] | This is gonna work out great. | 这会非常棒的 |
[04:16] | You seem to enjoy this process. | 你似乎很享受这个过程 |
[04:18] | You guys all have your gifts. | 你们都有各自的天赋 |
[04:20] | I have one, too. | 我也有一个 |
[04:21] | Con woman. | 女骗子 |
[04:22] | Persuader. | 说服者 |
[04:23] | – Yeah. – But I’m not used to | -嗯 -但我一般不会 |
[04:24] | using my gifts for good. I kind of like it. | 把我的天赋用来做好事 我还蛮喜欢的 |
[04:27] | You know what else Paige likes? | 知道佩吉还喜欢什么吗 |
[04:29] | The smell of rosemary. | 迷迭香的气味 |
[04:31] | There was a bush under her window | 那些好年岁里 她窗下 |
[04:33] | during the good years. | 正好有一丛 |
[04:35] | It’ll bring back positive childhood memories. | 这会唤起美好的童年回忆 |
[04:38] | Excellent. | 太棒了 |
[04:39] | Oh, and when she was in middle school, she was really into grunge. | 她上中学时 特别喜欢邋遢文化 |
[04:42] | Mm, that’s odd for someone so hygienic. | 对于那么爱干净的人来说这好奇怪 |
[04:45] | No. The music? | 不 那种音乐 |
[04:48] | Think flannel. | 法兰绒衣服 |
[04:50] | I will. | 知道了 |
[04:51] | I’ll be right back. | 我就回来 |
[04:52] | I have to… Google something. | 我要去 谷歌一下 |
[05:02] | Forestry Brave Cookies? | 丛林勇士饼干 |
[05:04] | If I sell 50 boxes, I get my business badge. | 卖掉50盒 就能拿到商业勋章 |
[05:07] | And how much do the Braves charge you for these? | 你是多少钱买来的呢 |
[05:10] | Buy ’em for five dollars, sell ’em for five dollars. | 五块钱买进 五块钱卖出 |
[05:12] | What kind of business are they teaching you? | 他们这教你的是哪门子做生意啊 |
[05:15] | Remember when you used to write Grandma in prison | 还记得你以前往监狱里给外婆写信 |
[05:18] | about how you wanted to spend some quality time together? | 说你想跟外婆一起共度美好时光吗 |
[05:21] | I know. Our secret. | 我知道 这是我们的秘密 |
[05:22] | But how about we use that time | 但我们用这时间 |
[05:24] | for Grandma to help you earn that business badge? | 让外婆教你怎么得到商业勋章怎么样 |
[05:27] | Mom won’t go for it. | 妈妈不会同意的 |
[05:29] | She thinks you’re a degenerate. | 她觉得你是败类 |
[05:31] | We’ll keep our eyes peeled for the opportunity. It knocks, | 我们会留心机会 它会自己来敲门 |
[05:34] | we answer. | 我们到时就回应 |
[05:36] | Hello. Scorpion. | 喂 天蝎团队 |
[05:37] | Hey, we shooting a campaign ad or what? How much did you raise? | 能不能拍竞选广告了 筹了多少钱 |
[05:39] | – $42. – Of the $2,000 we need. Total bust. | -42块 -我们需要两千 完全不成功 |
[05:43] | We just chose the wrong enticement. | 我们选的激励不对 |
[05:47] | “We” meaning “You.” You said you had a handle | 不是”我们” 是”你” 你说你知道 |
[05:49] | on what we should sell at our social. | 我们该在联谊会上卖什么的 |
[05:50] | But– shocker– who knew no one wants | 但是 令人震惊啊 谁知道没人想要 |
[05:52] | cayenne and cumin ice cream from Spoon & Grain, | 勺子粮食家的辣椒小茴香冰淇淋 |
[05:55] | whoever the hell they are? | 都没听说过 |
[05:56] | Lesson one: know your market. | 第一课 了解市场 |
[05:58] | I read that this ice cream was hip. | 我读到这种冰淇淋很潮 |
[06:00] | Hip has no place in ice cream. | 潮跟冰淇淋无关 |
[06:02] | Ice cream is chocolate, vanilla and strawberry. Period. | 冰淇淋就是巧克力 香草和草莓 没别的 |
[06:05] | Just let us give you the money. | 让我们给你钱好了 |
[06:06] | No. If I can’t raise $2,000, | 不行 如果我连两千都筹不到 |
[06:09] | I have no business being alderman of West Altadenia. | 我就不该做西艾萨迪尼亚的议员了 |
[06:12] | Guys, a woman is trapped in her car | 各位 一个女人困在车里 |
[06:14] | at the bottom of the La Brea Tar Pits. | 车沉入了拉布雷亚沥青坑底 |
[06:15] | We’re moving out right now. | 我们这就走 |
[06:16] | Exceptionally not good. | 大大不妙 |
[06:18] | Where’s the LAPD dive team? | 洛杉矶警局潜水队呢 |
[06:19] | Those guys are masters at this stuff. | 他们做这种事最擅长了 |
[06:21] | Searching for evidence on a double homicide– | 寻找双尸案的证据 |
[06:22] | a gun dumped in San Pedro harbor. | 一把枪被丢进了圣佩德罗港 |
[06:24] | No divers within an hour of the pits, | 一小时内没有潜水员能赶到 |
[06:26] | the woman is struggling for oxygen. | 那女人氧气要耗尽了 |
[06:27] | Fire and rescue are stumped. They need us. | 急救人员不知所措 他们需要我们 |
[06:29] | Honey, I know you have to work, so I can watch Ralph. | 亲爱的 我知道你要工作 我可以照看拉尔夫 |
[06:32] | All right. Uh… okay, be good. | 好吧 好 乖乖的 |
[06:35] | Both of you. Walter! | 你俩都乖乖的 沃特 |
[06:37] | Yeah, I hear you! I’m coming! | 知道了 我就来 |
[06:42] | Alice in Chains! | 铁链爱丽丝[乐队]啊 |
[06:44] | What’s with Walter in flannel? | 沃特怎么穿上法兰绒了 |
[06:45] | I gave you those to use as rags in the lab. | 我给你那个是在实验室里当抹布的 |
[06:48] | Why are you wearing them? | 你怎么穿上了 |
[06:49] | I always wear flannel. I love fl-flannel. | 我一直穿法兰绒的 我超喜欢法兰绒 |
[06:53] | I smell more rat. | 更不对劲了 |
[06:58] | Her name is Beth Reid. She’s conscious, unharmed. | 她叫贝丝·里德 还有意识 未受伤 |
[07:01] | She’s been in there for 30 minutes. | 她已经在里面困了30分钟了 |
[07:02] | Have you had any communication? | 有进行通讯吗 |
[07:04] | She’s 30 feet down, but her phone still works. | 她埋在9米之下 但电话还好使 |
[07:06] | We can video chat with her from the command station. | 我们可以在指挥中心跟她视频通话 |
[07:08] | I’ll be in there. | 我去了 |
[07:09] | Oh, what size car, and how bad is the leaking? | 车的大小和渗漏情况呢 |
[07:11] | Small sedan. There’s seepage around the windows. | 小轿车 窗沿有渗漏 |
[07:14] | She must be getting dizzy as hell | 她肯定开始犯晕乎了 |
[07:15] | from the fumes coming off the tar. | 沥青的烟气不是闹着玩的 |
[07:17] | She mentioned that, too. | 她也提到了 |
[07:18] | She needs to seal off the windows and the AC vents. | 她得封住窗户和空调排气口 |
[07:21] | Based on heightened breathing and the volume | 考虑呼吸加速 |
[07:23] | of the interior of her car, | 和车内容积 |
[07:25] | we’ve got a 40-minute window | 我们只有40分钟 |
[07:26] | before she runs out of oxygen. | 她就会耗尽氧气 |
[07:27] | What happened here? | 这怎么回事 |
[07:28] | – Is that a car bumper? – We fixed a thermal scanner | -那是保险杠吗 -我们将热扫描仪 |
[07:31] | to the crane arm to pinpoint the location of the car. | 固定在了起重机吊杆上 想定位车 |
[07:33] | Managed to get a hook into the rear bumper. | 钩子钩住了后保险杠 |
[07:35] | The front end of the vehicle is wedged into a bed of tar. | 车前插进了沥青河床中 |
[07:38] | Thought we could tow it out. | 我们本想拖出来 |
[07:39] | You can’t play tug of war with the Earth. | 你不能跟大地比拔河 |
[07:41] | The pits are made of high viscosity asphalt. | 这坑里是高粘沥青 |
[07:43] | There’s a reason the mastodons couldn’t fight their way out. | 乳齿象出不来是有原因的 |
[07:45] | Captain, I know you’re trying, | 队长 我知道你是想帮忙 |
[07:46] | but dropping a 60-pound hook into that muck | 但把27公斤的钩子投进沥青堆 |
[07:48] | might puncture a hole in the car and drown her. | 可能给她车砸出洞 淹死她 |
[07:50] | Tim’s here. I’ll fill him in. | 蒂姆到了 我去跟他交待情况 |
[07:51] | I’m gonna go check on Toby. | 我去看看托比 |
[07:54] | We need to rock the car out slowly. | 我们得慢慢把车摇出来 |
[07:55] | We’ll send the cable down, | 把缆线放下去 |
[07:57] | wrap it around the frame and slowly wiggle it. | 绕在边框上 然后慢慢摇动它 |
[07:59] | But we need someone down there to affix the cable. | 但我们需要有人下去固定缆线 |
[08:02] | I know the LAPD divers are indisposed, | 我知道洛杉矶警局的潜水员不能来 |
[08:04] | but did they offer up any suggestions? | 但他们有给出建议吗 |
[08:06] | Yeah. For no one to try this. | 是的 谁都别去 |
[08:08] | There’s never been a dive into tar before. | 从没有人试过潜入沥青坑 |
[08:10] | It’s hot as hell, eventually, | 不仅非常热 而且最终 |
[08:12] | the toxins will disintegrate any protective gear you’re wearing. | 毒素将分解你穿的一切防护服 |
[08:15] | You could get stuck and never come back up. | 你可能会卡住 再也没法浮上来 |
[08:17] | So, in short, diving’s not an option. | 所以总而言之 潜水方案不可行 |
[08:19] | Not for anybody on my team. | 我的队员不会潜下去 |
[08:20] | It’s too dangerous. | 太危险了 |
[08:23] | Happy says they won’t send a robot sub in | 乐乐说他们不愿意派机器潜水艇 |
[08:24] | – to get better data. – Because? | -去获取更好的数据 -为什么 |
[08:26] | The bubbles are methane | 气泡中都是甲烷 |
[08:27] | and the electrical currents that power the remote control servers | 给潜水艇遥控服务器供能的电流 |
[08:30] | – on the sub could cause an explosion. – Got it. | -可能会导致爆炸 -明白了 |
[08:33] | Wai-wait. Tim? | 等等 蒂姆 |
[08:35] | Are you… are you all right? | 你…你没事吧 |
[08:37] | What happened in San Diego? | 圣地亚哥发生了什么 |
[08:39] | I failed my physical. | 我的体检没有通过 |
[08:41] | The MRI showed that the shrapnel | 核磁共振结果显示弹片 |
[08:42] | has moved closer to my spine, and, uh… | 离我的脊椎更近了 所以… |
[08:46] | I’m out of the SEALs, | 我离开海豹突击队了 |
[08:47] | and I am out of the Navy, effective immediately. | 我也得即刻退出海军 |
[08:51] | Honorable discharge. | 荣誉退役 |
[08:53] | – Tim… – Look, we have a woman to save. | -蒂姆 -我们还要救一个女人 |
[08:55] | My back is the least of my worries right now, so… | 我的背跟这个比起来简直不值一提 所以… |
[08:57] | Okay. You’re right. Okay, but I’m… | 好吧 你说得对 但我… |
[09:01] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[09:07] | You’re doing great, Beth. | 你做得很好 贝丝 |
[09:08] | Staying calm. Keep looking for something | 保持冷静 继续找东西 |
[09:10] | to plug the window joints and AC vents. | 堵住窗缝和空调通风口 |
[09:14] | Is the car moving? Am I sinking? | 车在动吗 我在往下沉吗 |
[09:17] | No. It’s just settling a little. You’re okay. | 不 只是晃了一下 你没事 |
[09:19] | Remember– short breaths. Conserve oxygen. | 记住 呼吸短促 保存氧气 |
[09:22] | Everything’s gonna be hunky-dory. | 一切都会没问题 |
[09:23] | Not if she doesn’t stop those leaks. | 如果她没法堵住那些裂缝就不行 |
[09:25] | I found something. | 我找到了些东西 |
[09:26] | Athletic tape for my shoulder. | 我运动时固定肩膀用的胶带 |
[09:27] | Perfect! Use it to seal all of the windows | 太好了 把所有窗户 |
[09:30] | and any other access points. | 和其他入口都堵上 |
[09:32] | We’re gonna get you out of there, Beth. | 我们会把你救出来的 贝丝 |
[09:34] | Any idea how? | 有想法吗 |
[09:35] | In 35 minutes, she runs out of oxygen. | 她再过35分钟她的氧气就用完了 |
[09:37] | Sly, can’t you send down an air hose? Feed it into the car? | 希尔 你能往车里弄一根输气管吗 |
[09:39] | No. Even if we could, it would need to be pressurized | 不行 就算可以 我们也得向气管内加压 |
[09:41] | and pressurized air in the car | 往车里加压 |
[09:43] | would blow out the windows and she’d drown. | 会炸碎玻璃 她会淹死的 |
[09:44] | Scratch the air hose. | 那就算了 |
[09:46] | Happy, can you build something onto the crane arm | 乐乐 你能在起重机旋臂上做点改造 |
[09:47] | that would wrap the cable around the car? | 好让缆线围住整辆车吗 |
[09:49] | In six hours. | 给我六小时 |
[09:51] | – Don’t have it. – What are the odds of building | -没这么久 -那有没有可能 |
[09:53] | an effective immersion suit within the next ten minutes? | 在十分钟内做一套有用的救生服 |
[09:55] | Immersion suit? Why would we need an immersion suit? | 救生服 我们为什么需要救生服 |
[09:57] | If I can raid that | 如果我能把 |
[09:58] | fire truck and a dive shop, | 那辆救火车和潜水商店洗劫一空 |
[09:59] | I can whip something up, | 我能做出点东西来 |
[10:01] | but it won’t last long down there. | 但是没法撑太久 |
[10:02] | Going down there is too dangerous. | 潜下去太危险了 |
[10:03] | I’ll do it, I’ll go. | 我去 我去 |
[10:04] | No, you weigh 30 pounds more than I do. | 不 你比我重27斤 |
[10:06] | The odds are slightly better of someone lighter | 让轻一点的人下去 |
[10:08] | being able to disengage if they get stuck. | 如果卡住 逃生几率更大 |
[10:10] | Then I’ll do it. | 那我去 |
[10:11] | I’ve got underwater mission experience. | 我有水下任务的经验 |
[10:12] | – Tim, your back. – Is fine. | -蒂姆 你的背 -没事的 |
[10:13] | Fine enough to risk twisting wrong in that tar | 没事到能承受在沥青坑中扭一下 |
[10:15] | and winding up paralyzed? | 就会瘫痪的风险吗 |
[10:20] | Please hurry, I can barely breathe in here. | 请快点 我几乎喘不上气了 |
[10:22] | Okay, Sly hacked her fitness tracker, | 希尔黑进了她的健身追踪器 |
[10:24] | and the car isn’t the only thing that’s unstable: | 现在除了她的车极其不稳定以外 |
[10:26] | so are her vitals. We need a solution. | 她的生命体征也不稳定 我们得想点办法 |
[10:28] | That’s it, I’m gonna go. | 就这样吧 我去 |
[10:29] | Now, Happy, you can direct me | 乐乐 你能指导我 |
[10:30] | where to fasten the cabling for the car? | 把缆绳固定到哪里吗 |
[10:32] | Walter, you go down there, your odds of survival | 沃特 你如果下去 成功生还的可能性 |
[10:34] | are less than .01%. | 甚至不到百分之零点零一 |
[10:36] | It’s me, or she dies. | 我不下去她就会死 |
[10:51] | I want everything on the truck off the truck. | 所有人都下车 |
[10:53] | I need to see the resources we’re working with. | 我得看看我们手头有什么东西 |
[10:56] | Beth? Beth? | 贝丝 贝丝 |
[10:58] | Okay, you need to tell me everything you have in the car. | 你得告诉我你车里都有些什么 |
[11:00] | I need to see what resources we’re working with. | 我得看看我们有什么可利用的资源 |
[11:02] | Beth, this is Walter O’Brien. | 贝丝 这是沃特·奥布莱恩 |
[11:04] | He’s gonna come down there and help get you out. | 他会下去救你出来 |
[11:05] | The fire chief said no one could do that. | 消防队长说没人能下来 |
[11:07] | Walter can. He’s going to get to you, | 沃特可以 他要下去救你 |
[11:09] | wrap a cable around the car | 在车上绑好缆绳 |
[11:10] | so it can be rocked free from the tar. | 把车子从沥青坑中拉出来 |
[11:12] | Okay. Mr. O’Brien, | 好的 奥布莱恩先生 |
[11:14] | – have you done this before? – No. | -你以前做过这种事吗 -没有 |
[11:17] | But you know what you’re doing? | 但你知道自己在做什么 |
[11:18] | I know science. Okay, tell me | 我懂科学 告诉我 |
[11:19] | what’s in the car, we don’t have time to waste. | 车里有什么 我们没多少时间了 |
[11:24] | Sun block, deodorant… | 防晒霜 除臭剂 |
[11:25] | And I have a road flare in my glove box. | 我的杂物箱里还有一个道路照明棒 |
[11:28] | Whoa, careful! | 小心点 |
[11:28] | You light that, you could blow yourself up | 你车里有烟雾 那东西点燃了 |
[11:30] | just from the fumes in the car. | 可能会把你炸飞 |
[11:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:32] | Gentlemen, this is Michael, Beth’s husband. | 先生们 这是迈克尔 贝丝的丈夫 |
[11:35] | – Michael! – God, Beth! | -迈克尔 -天哪 贝丝 |
[11:37] | Michael, I’m scared. | 迈克尔 我好害怕 |
[11:39] | It’s okay to be scared. | 害怕是正常的 |
[11:41] | But just remember, we have a plan. | 但是记住 我们有计划 |
[11:43] | It’s a solid plan. Okay. | 这个计划很靠谱 |
[11:44] | Walter, we need you. Three blocks away, there’s a dive shop. | 沃特 我们需要你 三个街区外有一家潜水店 |
[11:46] | We might be able to cobble together something | 我们也许能一起搞出点装备 |
[11:48] | for you to wear in the tar. | 让你穿上进到沥青坑里 |
[11:49] | “Cobble together”” | “一起搞” |
[11:50] | That doesn’t sound like a very solid plan to me. | 我听起来这计划可不怎么靠谱 |
[11:52] | Believe me, we’ve been to space and back with less preparation. | 相信我 这比我们上次去太空准备充分多了 |
[11:55] | Michael, stay with me. | 迈克尔 别挂断 |
[11:57] | I’m right here with you, Beth. | 我一直在 贝丝 |
[12:03] | This is it. | 就是这了 |
[12:03] | This is where our market lives and breathes, okay? | 这就是我们的市场生存发展的地方 |
[12:08] | Lumberjack moustaches, rolled-up jeans… | 络腮胡 卷起的牛仔裤 |
[12:11] | My mom calls these people hipster doofuses. | 我妈管这些人叫”蠢嬉皮” |
[12:14] | Yep, and they’re gonna love what we’re selling. | 他们会爱上我们卖给他们的东西的 |
[12:16] | Here, put this apron on. It’s cute. | 穿上这个围裙 真可爱 |
[12:22] | “Artisan organic Peruvian ice cream sandwiches made to order.” | 现场贩售 秘鲁有机工匠冰淇淋三明治 |
[12:26] | I don’t see where Peru factors in. | 没看到秘鲁的元素啊 |
[12:28] | It factors in the bottom line. | 在账本上就有了 |
[12:30] | A little fairy dust to magically | 一点点仙尘 奇迹般地 |
[12:31] | increase our cash by twelvefold. | 把我们的现金变多了十二倍 |
[12:34] | “Duodecuple” Our cash. That’s the term. | 是翻了十二倍 |
[12:36] | Right. Okay, so… | 好吧 |
[12:39] | one box of 24 cookies | 一盒饼干有24个 |
[12:41] | sells for $5. | 卖5块钱 |
[12:42] | Turn it into 12 exotic ice cream sandwiches | 但把它变成12种异国风味的冰淇淋三明治 |
[12:46] | at five bones apiece, | 一个5块钱 |
[12:47] | and suddenly this box is worth $60. | 这一盒就能卖60了 |
[12:50] | Percentage of profit, maestro? | 利润率是多少来着 算术大师 |
[12:52] | 1200% 1,200%. | |
[12:54] | But who would want to buy | 但谁愿意去买 |
[12:55] | overpriced miniature ice creams | 来路不明 |
[12:57] | of questionable origin? | 价格超高的微型冰淇淋呢 |
[12:58] | People want to feel special. | 很多人都想感到与众不同 |
[13:00] | Especially these nudniks. | 尤其是这些无聊的人 |
[13:01] | So we let them believe | 所以我们就让他们相信 |
[13:03] | that they’re getting something special. | 自己买到了特别的东西 |
[13:04] | It makes them happy. | 这让他们感到开心 |
[13:06] | We should be charging more, actually. | 我们其实可以开更高的价 |
[13:08] | Look alive. Customers. | 精神点儿 有客人来了 |
[13:12] | Gloves, anti-fog spray, dive boots. | 手套 防雾喷剂 潜水靴 |
[13:15] | Any luck with a wet suit? | 找到紧身潜水服了吗 |
[13:16] | No, I’m looking for dry suits. | 不 我要找干式防水服 |
[13:17] | The tar would eat through the neoprene wet suit | 否则沥青会腐蚀氯丁橡胶服 |
[13:19] | and burn my skin– this one! | 灼伤我的皮肤 就这件了 |
[13:21] | I got everything but the diving helmet. | 万事俱备 就差潜水帽 |
[13:24] | None in the store. I hoped we’d be lucky, | 商店里备没有 本以为能走运 |
[13:25] | but this is a recreational dive shop. | 但这是一家娱乐性质的潜水店 不专业 |
[13:27] | Guys, find something we can use as a helmet. | 各位 找找有什么可以当潜水帽 |
[13:30] | A five-gallon water bottle would fit, | 5加仑的水瓶应该刚好 |
[13:31] | but I have to assume that the tar | 但我不得不说 |
[13:34] | – would dissolve the plastic. – You assume correctly. | -沥青会将塑料分解 -没错 |
[13:36] | What about a giant fishbowl? Glass won’t disintegrate, right? | 一个大鱼缸怎么样 玻璃不会被分解吧 |
[13:39] | Fishbowl glass is too delicate. | 鱼缸的玻璃太脆弱 |
[13:40] | It’d crack under pressure from being down so deep. | 下去这么深 会被压力弄破 |
[13:43] | I know this sounds crazy, | 我知道这听起来很疯狂 |
[13:44] | but what about these lighting sconces? | 这些灯罩怎么样 |
[13:45] | Brass borders between glass panes. | 黄铜边框 中间是玻璃片 |
[13:48] | Glass looks pretty thick, Happy. What do you think? | 这玻璃看上去挺厚的 乐乐 你觉得呢 |
[13:50] | I modified a scuba regulator | 我改造了一个潜水调节器 |
[13:52] | so there’ll be intake and outflow. | 可以吸入和呼出 |
[13:54] | You should be able to breathe, | 你应该可以呼吸 |
[13:55] | and you should not fog up. | 而且不会起雾 |
[13:57] | Walter, do you see me? | 沃特 你看见我了吗 |
[14:00] | Yes. | 看见了 |
[14:02] | – Do you see me giving you a big fat smoochy smooch? – Horrifying. | -看到我给你深情的吻了吗 -真可怕 |
[14:05] | This’ll help you avoid claustrophobia, | 这能帮助你避免幽闭恐惧 |
[14:07] | and at times it’s gonna be the only thing you can see. | 有些时候这可能是你唯一能看到的东西了 |
[14:09] | Uh, visibility’s gonna be limited. | 视野范围有限 |
[14:11] | Hand soap. Gallons of hand soap. | 洗手液 大量洗手液 |
[14:13] | It’s time to grease you up! | 来给你润滑一下 |
[14:17] | I got your tow truck. | 拖车来了 |
[14:18] | Tim, let’s go rig it for Walter. | 蒂姆 咱们去帮沃特装好 |
[14:20] | I ran the idea of this getup past the LAPD dive commander. | 我给洛杉矶潜水指挥官说了你的思路 |
[14:24] | He thinks you’re crazy. | 他认为你疯了 |
[14:25] | He’s not even sure this suit will hold. | 他都不确定这身衣服能不能抗住 |
[14:26] | The hydroxide anions in the soap | 洗手液里的氢氧离子 |
[14:28] | can counteract the molar strength of tar acid | 能抵挡掉焦油酸 |
[14:30] | for up to 32 minutes before corrosion sets in. | 要32分钟之后才会开始腐蚀 |
[14:33] | That’s ten minutes longer than Beth has air, so it should be fine. | 比贝丝剩余的可呼吸时间多十分钟 应该没问题 |
[14:37] | Better be. | 最好如此 |
[14:38] | All soaped up. | 涂好了 |
[14:39] | Time to dive. I’ll get the crane down to you. | 下去吧 我用起重机放你下去 |
[14:41] | We have a crane operator on site. | 现场有一位起重机驾驶员 |
[14:42] | Can he calculate the drop zone coordinates | 他能计算出掉落区域的坐标 |
[14:44] | to a hundredth of a centimeter? | 精确到0.01厘米吗 |
[14:46] | That’s what I thought. | 我就知道 |
[14:47] | Get him out of my rig. | 让他走开 |
[14:49] | Hey, next movie night– sci-fi or horror? | 下次电影之夜看科幻片还是恐怖片 |
[14:52] | Sci-fi. | 科幻片 |
[14:53] | Good. So I’ll see you then, right? | 好的 那说定了 |
[14:59] | Breathing apparatus is working fine. | 呼吸装置运行正常 |
[15:03] | At least on land, anyway. | 至少在陆地上运行正常 |
[15:11] | Beth, he’s walking in now. | 贝丝 他进来了 |
[15:14] | Please let him know I think he’s very brave for doing this. | 告诉他 我觉得他这么做很勇敢 |
[15:18] | You can tell him yourself when you get out of that muck. | 你可以等出来以后 亲自对他说 |
[15:21] | Okay. | 好 |
[15:22] | I have clear entry. | 可以进入了 |
[15:23] | In you go, buddy. | 进去吧 伙计 |
[15:24] | And for the record, this is very impressive. | 对了 这真的很棒 |
[15:40] | Headed down. | 下潜中 |
[15:42] | It’s thick. It’s a much slower descent than water. | 太粘稠了 比在水中的下潜速度慢多了 |
[15:45] | Okay, Walter, I’ve got you spotted. | 沃特 我帮你看着呢 |
[15:47] | You’re going to hit the tar bed in seconds. | 用不了多久你就会踩到沥青层 |
[15:48] | When you do, turn four degrees to your left, | 在此之后 向左转4度 |
[15:51] | and the car will be 15 paces from you. | 车子离你只有15步的距离 |
[16:04] | That’s one step. | 第一步完成 |
[16:12] | The tar is very hard to navigate. | 在沥青里举步维艰 |
[16:13] | – Hey. How’s he doing? – He’s moving very slowly. | -怎么样了 -他在缓慢前行着 |
[16:17] | Walt, why don’t you, uh, think slippery thoughts? | 沃特 不妨试试滑步行走 |
[16:20] | Eels. Richard Nixon. | 就像鳗鱼乐队 理查德·尼克松 |
[16:22] | When I go under a tar layer, it’s almost pitch black. | 我到沥青层后 这里基本上漆黑一片 |
[16:23] | Does Beth have a flashlight in her car? | 贝丝车里有手电筒吗 |
[16:26] | I have one in my glove box. | 杂物箱里面有一个 |
[16:29] | Have her aim it out of the driver’s window. | 让她把手电筒对准驾驶员侧的车窗 |
[16:36] | I see her. | 我看到她了 |
[16:40] | I’m close. | 我快到了 |
[16:49] | Oh, I see him! Thank God. | 我看到他了 感谢上帝 |
[16:56] | Hi. I’m Walter. We met earlier. | 你好 我是沃特 我们之前见过 |
[16:59] | Yeah, Walt, make sure you introduce yourself | 做得好 沃特 当有人困在沥青坑时 |
[17:00] | in case someone else is passing through the tar pits. | 真是介绍自己的好时机 |
[17:02] | O’Brien, get to work. | 奥布莱恩 专心点 |
[17:03] | Hook goes on the front axle, then bring the cable over the hood, | 吊钩钩到前轴 然后把缆绳接到吊钩上 |
[17:07] | back underneath under the drive train. | 再折回接到传动系统上 |
[17:09] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[17:10] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:12] | Beth, listen to me. | 贝丝 听我说 |
[17:13] | I know this’ll work, but I’ll need you to hear me. Okay? | 我知道会没事 但我有话对你说 好吗 |
[17:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:19] | Thank you for taking a chance on me. | 谢谢你能给我机会 |
[17:21] | I’ve never been good enough for you, but… | 我知道我从来都配不上你 但是 |
[17:24] | – but you still… – Michael… … | -但是你依然 -迈克尔 |
[17:26] | I love you. I just want to go home. | 我爱你 我只想回家 |
[17:29] | Beth, you will get to go home, | 贝丝 你会安全到家的 |
[17:30] | but right now you can’t get too worked up. | 但是现在你要冷静点 |
[17:34] | Uh, Toby’s right. | 托比说的没错 |
[17:35] | You just have to regulate your breathing, okay? | 你要调整好呼吸 好吗 |
[17:37] | So just breathe in with me. Take a deep breath. | 跟着我一起吸气 深呼吸 |
[17:39] | I know you have a lot you want to say, but she needs | 我知道你有很多话想说 但她现在需要 |
[17:41] | to conserve oxygen right now, and crying doesn’t help that. | 节省氧气 痛哭可没有什么用 |
[17:44] | I know, I’m sorry, | 我知道 对不起 |
[17:46] | it’s just, before I met her… | 只是 在我遇到她之前 |
[17:48] | I wasn’t a great guy. | 我不是个三好青年 |
[17:51] | No direction. I… I was a wreck. | 没有目标 简直糟透了 |
[17:53] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[17:54] | I know what it’s like to find that one special woman. | 我知道遇到一个特别的姑娘是怎样的感觉 |
[17:56] | No, more than special. | 不 不止是特别 |
[17:58] | Before I met Beth, I was a dog. | 在遇到贝丝之前 我一塌糊涂 |
[18:00] | Bouncing around three different women at the same time. | 同时和三个女人不同的交往 |
[18:02] | I was a bad guy. | 我糟糕透顶了 |
[18:04] | But she saw through my insecurities. | 但是她看穿了我内心的不安 |
[18:07] | She gave me a chance to be the man | 她给我机会让我成为那个 |
[18:09] | that she knew that I could be. | 她知道我会成为的人 |
[18:11] | But you know what it’s like. | 但是你知道这是什么感觉吗 |
[18:12] | She was in love over this nonsense playboy life. | 她爱上了这个糟糕的花花公子 |
[18:15] | Yeah. I sure do. | 是的 我理解 |
[18:17] | For certain. | 他真的理解 |
[18:19] | No, they don’t. | 不 他们才不理解 |
[18:24] | It’s fastened. Happy, start rocking the car. | 固定好了 乐乐 开始摇动起重机 |
[18:26] | Okay, Beth, get ready for some movement. | 好的 贝丝 准备好要摇动起来了 |
[18:27] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:39] | It’s pulling the car. | 车子在往上拉 |
[18:40] | Side to side, that’s right. | 左右来回摇 就是这样 |
[18:51] | It’s coming loose. | 要掉下来了 |
[18:53] | What’s happening? | 发生了什么 |
[18:56] | Happy, stop. | 乐乐 停下来 |
[19:01] | Walter, what’s the problem? | 沃特 怎么回事 |
[19:02] | Metal tearing. I can’t see where. | 有金属撕裂声 我看不清在哪 |
[19:04] | It’s coming in! | 沥青流进来了 |
[19:06] | Lots of it. | 好多好多 |
[19:13] | The fence pole must have speared the car when she crashed. | 她出车祸时栏杆一定戳到车子了 |
[19:14] | Rocking it tore a hole in the frame. | 刚才的摇晃把车子撕开了一个洞 |
[19:16] | – So we can’t move it anymore? – Now the car is leaking. | -我们不能让车再动了 -车子开始漏了 |
[19:18] | I can take care of it for the moment. | 给我点时间让我来处理 |
[19:24] | Walter, if you take off your gloves, | 沃特 你脱掉手套的话 |
[19:25] | the tar is going to burn your hand. | 沥青会灼伤你的手 |
[19:27] | Yes. Only moderately so far. | 是的 只有一点点 |
[19:30] | That will get worse… | 会越来越严重的 |
[19:32] | quickly. | 抓紧点 |
[19:32] | So if we can’t move the car, what’s the plan? | 如果我们不能移动车子 现在该怎么办 |
[19:36] | Flood the vehicle, | 让车子充满沥青 |
[19:36] | and then pull back to the surface on the crane cable. | 然后通过起重机的缆绳拉上来 |
[19:39] | Once she’s exposed to the tar, | 一旦暴露在沥青中 |
[19:40] | she only has 20 seconds to get to the surface. | 只能在20秒内把她拉上来 |
[19:43] | Any longer, | 时间一长 |
[19:44] | she’s looking at third-degree burns on over 90% of her body. | 她身体的90%都会三度烧伤 |
[19:47] | That’s almost certain death. | 这和死无异 |
[19:48] | No! | 不 |
[19:50] | She’s safe in the car– leave her there | 她在车里面很安全 在想出办法前 |
[19:51] | until you figure something else out. | 让她待在车里 |
[19:52] | Guys, there is nothing else to figure out. | 伙计们 没有别的办法了 |
[19:54] | The car cannot be raised to the surface. | 车子没法被拉出来了 |
[19:56] | Beth will have to go through the tar. | 贝丝必须从沥青中出来 |
[19:58] | In less than 20 seconds– this ain’t gonna be easy. | 在不到20秒的时间里 这可不容易 |
[20:00] | We can prepare a bath of diesel fuel | 我们可以准备一个柴油浴 |
[20:02] | to quickly get the tar off her body once she hits the surface. | 一旦她被带到地面就把她身上的沥青冲掉 |
[20:05] | Guys, this sounds very dicey. | 伙计们 听着有点冒险 |
[20:07] | So does that. | 那样也很危险 |
[20:09] | Beth! | 贝丝 |
[20:09] | I’m falling! | 我要掉下去了 |
[20:15] | Beth? | 贝丝 |
[20:16] | – Beth! – Beth! | -贝丝 -贝丝 |
[20:17] | Her airbag knocked her out. | 安全气囊把她砸晕了 |
[20:19] | I can’t pull her out unconscious. | 我不能在她昏迷不醒的时候把她拉上去 |
[20:20] | She’ll aspirate tar and die. | 她会吸入焦油而死的 |
[20:22] | Guys, this plan just got considerably more dicey. | 各位 情况一下子变得危险多了 |
[20:39] | That’s a real-life Swamp Lord. | 这是现实版的《沼泽大王》 |
[20:47] | Come on. | 快上来 |
[20:54] | Beth’s condition? | 贝丝的情况怎么样 |
[20:55] | Uh, she’s breathing and her vitals are okay for now. | 还有呼吸 目前生命体征还可以 |
[20:57] | Oh, God, Walter — your hand. | 天呐 沃特 你的手 |
[20:59] | Man, that’s like a caramel apple, | 兄弟 你的手就像焦糖苹果似的 |
[21:01] | except your hand’s the apple, the tar’s the caramel, | 不过你的手是苹果 焦油是焦糖 |
[21:03] | and no one finds this delicious. | 而且看着不好吃 |
[21:04] | She has less than ten minutes until she runs out of air. | 还有十分钟 车里的空气就要耗尽了 |
[21:07] | If we can’t move the car, | 车子不能动 |
[21:07] | or bring her up unconscious, | 也不能在昏迷不醒的情况下把她拉上来 |
[21:10] | then what do we do? | 那我们怎么办 |
[21:10] | We wake her up. | 我们可以把她唤醒 |
[21:11] | – Just don’t ask me how. – Smelling salts. | -别问我怎么唤醒 -用嗅盐 |
[21:13] | Don’t you have to wave those under a person’s nose? | 不是要在人鼻子下面扇风才可以吗 |
[21:16] | We could deliver an eye opener through the hole in the car | 我们可以通过沃特用手套堵住的洞口 |
[21:18] | that Walter plugged with his glove. | 向车内释放苏醒剂 |
[21:19] | We can hook another cable to the crane; | 可以在起重机上再连一根缆绳 |
[21:21] | once she’s attached, | 把她固定住之后 |
[21:21] | I can lift both of you out in a few seconds. | 我几秒钟就可以把你们一起拉上来 |
[21:23] | I’ll start rigging the new line. | 我去准备新设备 |
[21:24] | We can use an atomizer to pump the salts through the hole, | 我们可以用喷雾器把嗅盐通过洞口 |
[21:27] | and then disperse it through the vehicle. | 打入车内 让嗅盐遍布全车 |
[21:28] | I can handle the atomizer. We need a syringe and a tube. | 我来做喷雾器 要一支注射器一根管子 |
[21:31] | On it. | 我去找 |
[21:32] | What do you use for smelling salts? | 你们用什么来做嗅盐 |
[21:33] | Well, it would have to be a potent combination to wake her. | 必须是强力的混合物才能把她唤醒 |
[21:36] | Something truly noxious. | 很难闻的东西 |
[21:37] | I know where to get that. I’ll be back. | 我知道哪里有 马上回来 |
[21:43] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[21:44] | Cayenne, cumin, Himalayan sea salt, | 辣椒 小茴香 喜马拉雅海盐 |
[21:47] | and every other spice I got on my rig. | 还有我的所有调味料 |
[21:49] | Now, at $3.00 a pinch-topping, that’s $750. | 三块钱一份顶料 总共750元 |
[21:52] | I don’t think so. On behalf of the U.S. Government, | 我觉得不用给钱了 我是政府的人 |
[21:54] | I’m commandeering your truck and all the spices on it. | 我要征用你的餐车和车上所有的调料 |
[21:57] | Hey. You can’t do that. I’m gonna have to shut down. | 你不能这么做 这样我只能关门了 |
[21:59] | Trust me, I’m doing you all a favor. | 相信我 我是在帮你忙 |
[22:02] | Doesn’t matter, people. | 没关系 各位 |
[22:03] | Looks like there’s a small Peruvian boy | 第一大街和花街街角好像有个 |
[22:04] | selling organic ice cream on the corner of 1st and Flower. | 秘鲁小男孩在卖有机冰淇淋 |
[22:08] | Viva Peru! | 秘鲁万岁 |
[22:11] | Next. | 下一位 |
[22:12] | Uh, lavender goat cheese ice cream on cinnamon cookies. | 薰衣草羊乳酪冰淇淋配肉桂曲奇饼 |
[22:16] | That is a fantastic choice. Very original. | 选得太好了 真有创意 |
[22:22] | Isn’t this great? | 这样真好 对不对 |
[22:23] | Grandma and Ralph’s big adventure. | 外婆和拉尔夫的大冒险 |
[22:26] | Is that something you and my mom would have? | 你和我妈妈会这样吗 |
[22:28] | Big adventures? | 大冒险吗 |
[22:30] | Oh, yeah, we did all sorts of things. | 是啊 我们以前一起做各种各样的事情 |
[22:32] | Like what? | 比如说 |
[22:34] | We had lots of great times. | 我们有很多开心的经历 |
[22:35] | We were real pals. | 那时候我们是好朋友 |
[22:37] | So how come you guys haven’t spoken in so long? | 那你们怎么会这么久没联系过了 |
[22:40] | I asked you that in one of my letters to you in prison. | 你在监狱时候我给你写信就问过这个问题 |
[22:43] | Not so loud, honey. | 小点声 宝贝 |
[22:46] | But you never answered my question. | 不过你一直没有回答我 |
[22:48] | It’s complicated, and we have customers, okay? | 这件事很复杂 我们现在还有客人呢 |
[22:51] | I can’t wait to tell Mom about how much money we made. | 我迫不及待想告诉妈妈我们挣了多少钱 |
[22:54] | About that… I don’t think we need | 这样吧 我觉得我们没必要 |
[22:56] | to share all the details with her. | 什么都告诉她 |
[22:57] | I think it’s best to frame it for her, you know? | 我觉得我们最好包装一下 懂吗 |
[23:00] | Show it in its best light. | 把最好的一面展示给她 |
[23:02] | By omitting facts? | 避重就轻吗 |
[23:04] | By framing them. We sold cookies. | 是包装 我们去卖饼干了 |
[23:07] | That’s what’s relevant. | 她知道这点就行了 |
[23:09] | How we did it is less important. | 我们怎么卖的不重要 |
[23:11] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[23:12] | Good boy. Keep scooping. | 好孩子 继续盛冰淇淋 |
[23:24] | Try not to lose this one. | 这回可别弄丢了 |
[23:25] | This one’s for you, and this one’s for Beth. | 这是你的 这是贝丝的 |
[23:27] | All right. Cable’s good to go. | 好了 缆绳准备好了 |
[23:29] | And this will be ready to roll when you emerge. | 这边也准备好了 你们一上来就能用 |
[23:31] | Mix of diesel fuel and solvent | 柴油和溶剂的混合物 |
[23:32] | to dissolve the hydrocarbons and heterocyclic compounds | 可以溶解贝丝皮肤表面沥青中的 |
[23:35] | in the tar on Beth’s skin. | 烃类和杂环化合物 |
[23:36] | You’re starting to sound a lot like them. | 你现在说话和他们越来越像了 |
[23:38] | – Thank you. – So… | -谢谢 -这么说 |
[23:41] | This one’s, uh, a lot scarier than the movie, huh? | 这项任务比那个电影吓人多了 对吧 |
[23:46] | You need to protect the atomizer. | 你得把喷雾器保护好 |
[23:47] | Its polypropylene polymers | 这是用聚丙烯聚合物做的 |
[23:49] | will not last long in the tar. | 在沥青里保持不了多长时间 |
[23:54] | Ready. | 准备就绪 |
[23:58] | Okay. There you go. | 好了 开始吧 |
[24:20] | He’s gonna have to move fast once he gets down there. | 他下去之后必须抓紧时间行动 |
[24:23] | Beth’s out of oxygen in roughly three minutes. | 还有三分钟左右贝丝的氧气就要耗尽了 |
[24:41] | He’s at the car. | 他到车旁边了 |
[24:48] | Tube’s in. Hitting the plunger. | 管子伸进去了 正在推活塞 |
[24:58] | Come on. Wake up, please. | 拜托了 醒醒 求你了 |
[25:01] | It worked! | 成功了 |
[25:04] | That’s all those toppings are good for. | 那些冰淇淋顶料只有这点好处 |
[25:07] | What’s happening? | 怎么了 |
[25:09] | Beth. Don’t worry. | 贝丝 别担心 |
[25:11] | – We have an idea for getting you out of here. – Okay. | -我们有办法救你出去了 -好吧 |
[25:14] | But it all depends on how long you can hold your breath. | 但是关键取决于你能屏住呼吸多长时间 |
[25:24] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[25:25] | Why do I have to hold my breath? | 为什么我要屏住呼吸 |
[25:27] | Lack of better options. | 别无选择了 |
[25:28] | I’m pulling you out of the car. | 我要把你拉出这辆车 |
[25:29] | You’ll be on land in 20 seconds, but we need your help. | 20秒内你就会上岸 但是我们需要你的配合 |
[25:33] | Beth, put on your backpack, connect your chest strap. | 贝丝背上你的双肩包 系上胸带 |
[25:35] | Walter’s gonna use that to connect to the cable. | 沃特会把它连在一条绳索上 |
[25:37] | And use the athletic tape to wrap your whole head. | 用透气胶带包住你的头部 |
[25:39] | Cover your eyes, ears, nose, mouth. | 包住你的眼睛耳朵鼻子和嘴 |
[25:42] | It’s gonna be very claustrophobic. | 会有一点点幽闭恐惧 |
[25:43] | You won’t be able to breathe, but it won’t be for long. | 你将无法呼吸 但是不会持续很久 |
[25:45] | This will stop the caustic acid in the tar | 这会阻止沥青中的腐蚀性酸 |
[25:47] | from entering your body. | 腐蚀你的身体 |
[25:48] | – Okay. – And use the sunscreen to cover all exposed skin. | -好的 -然后在裸露的体表喷防晒霜 |
[25:51] | It’ll help fight the viscoelasticity in the tar. | 这可以防止沥青的粘黏 |
[26:02] | You can do this; it’ll be over before you know it. | 你可以的 你还没反应过来就获救了 |
[26:04] | She has no other options; in 90 seconds she runs out of air. | 她别无选择 90秒内氧气就耗尽了 |
[26:08] | Beth, do it now. | 贝丝 就是现在 |
[26:18] | Beth, take a deep breath, burn away from the window. | 贝丝 深呼吸然后破窗而出 |
[26:20] | and in few seconds it’ll all be over. | 几秒钟之内就结束了 |
[26:21] | Mike, I love you. | 迈克 我爱你 |
[26:24] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[26:31] | Go, Walter, now! | 沃特 就是现在 |
[26:32] | Lay down, as far as you can go, Beth. | 尽可能地低下头 贝丝 |
[26:43] | Come on, move! | 快走 |
[26:45] | Move! | 走 |
[26:53] | She’s on the line, pull us up. | 她系上绳索了 拉她上去 |
[26:57] | Happy, stop. Stop now. | 乐乐 立即停下 |
[27:00] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么 |
[27:02] | Come on, pull her up right now! | 快把她拉上来 |
[27:03] | Walter, Walter. You all right? | 沃特 沃特你还好吗 |
[27:05] | No. My feet are stuck in the tar. | 我的脚卡在沥青里了 |
[27:07] | It feels like I’m being torn in half. | 感觉就像我被撕成两半一样 |
[27:09] | Come on, guys, what are we waiting on? | 拜托 你们在等什么 |
[27:10] | Did you try rocking your boots back and forth | 你试没试过像我们在车里那样 |
[27:12] | – like we did with the car? – She’s running out of time. | -来回摆动你的靴子 -她要不行了 |
[27:13] | – Pull her up. – I can’t, I’m planted here. | -拉她上来 -不行 我动不了 |
[27:16] | You got to get unstuck, buddy, | 你必须要挣脱出来 兄弟 |
[27:17] | She’s gonna have life-threatening burns in 15 seconds. Oh, God. | 15秒之内她可能会被灼烧致 天啊 |
[27:21] | Come, on, please. | 快一点 求求你了 |
[27:23] | I’m sending her up. | 我送她上去 |
[27:24] | What do you mean you’re sending her up? | 什么叫你送她上去 |
[27:25] | I’m stuck. She isn’t. | 我卡住了 她没有 |
[27:26] | I’m unhooking my cable… Pull her up! | 我把我的绳索解开 拉她上去 |
[27:32] | Beth. | 贝丝 |
[27:34] | Get her down! Slowly. | 慢慢把她放下 |
[27:35] | Careful, careful. | 小心 小心 |
[27:37] | Okay. Ready. Watch your legs. | 好的 注意你的腿 |
[27:39] | Gurney now! | 推轮床过来 |
[27:46] | She’s okay. She’s breathing. | 她还好 还有呼吸 |
[27:49] | Back away, back away, back away. | 借过 借过 |
[27:51] | All right. | 好的 |
[27:53] | I’m right here, honey. You’re gonna be okay. | 亲爱的我在这里 你不会有事的 |
[27:55] | Walt, why the hell did you unhook yourself? | 沃特 你为什么把自己解开了 |
[28:00] | That’s Walter’s tank. | 这是沃特的氧气瓶 |
[28:02] | Hook must’ve snagged it on the way up. | 一定是钩子升上来的时候把它勾上来了 |
[28:04] | So he’s stuck down there and he can’t breathe? | 所以他被困在下面还不能呼吸 |
[28:07] | Not good. | 情况不妙 |
[28:08] | Walter, I know you’re conserving air, but please, answer us. | 沃特我知道你在保存氧气 但是请回答我们 |
[28:13] | I’m here. | 我还在 |
[28:14] | Less words the better. | 话越少越好 |
[28:15] | Now it’s your turn to stay calm, buddy. | 兄弟你现在要保持冷静 |
[28:18] | Okay, I am estimating he’s got roughly two minutes | 我算了一下他的面罩和衣服中 |
[28:20] | of oxygen left in his mask and suit. | 剩余的氧气还能供他呼吸两分钟 |
[28:22] | We need to figure out a way to get both of his legs | 我们要想一个能把他的腿从沥青里拔出来 |
[28:25] | out of the pocket of asphalt and bring him to the surface. | 同时把他带到岸上的办法 |
[28:27] | Look, Sly’s right. We need a plan, | 希尔是对的 我们得想个办法 |
[28:29] | or the bones next to Smilodon fatalis | 否则剑齿虎旁边躺着的 |
[28:31] | will be those of Genius Interruptus. | 就只能是我们英年早逝的天才了 |
[28:36] | No use… Can’t get out. | 没用 拔不出来 |
[28:39] | Do we seriously not have any other ideas? | 真的没有办法了吗 |
[28:41] | His dive suit and his chances of survival are melting away. | 他的潜水服要被溶化了 生存几率越来越小 |
[28:47] | Five bucks for a runny ice cream sandwich? | 五块钱就这么一块要化了的冰淇淋 |
[28:50] | How am I gonna Instagram this? | 这我怎么拍照传上网 |
[28:51] | Quickly? | 尽快拍 |
[28:54] | Look, we got more postings | 你看 我们比勺子粮食餐车 |
[28:55] | than the actual Spoon & Grain truck. | 卖得还要多 |
[29:00] | The only reason we outsold | 我们比勺子粮食餐车 |
[29:02] | the actual Spoon & Grain truck | 卖得多的真正原因是 |
[29:03] | is because they had to shut down. | 他们关门了 |
[29:05] | A government agent commandeered all their toppings. | 一位政府官员征用了他们所有的原料 |
[29:07] | The government will line their pockets with anything. | 政府为了中饱私囊而无所不用其极 |
[29:10] | I’m following this thread. | 我正在关注这件事 |
[29:11] | A genius team helping on a rescue, | 某天才团队参与营救 |
[29:14] | and one of them is stuck in the tar pits. | 其中一人被困在沥青坑内 |
[29:19] | Ralph, this is not a good time, but are you okay? | 拉尔夫 现在不是打电话的时候 你还好吗 |
[29:21] | Mom, who’s stuck in the pits? | 妈妈 谁被困在沥青里了 |
[29:23] | – Is it Walter? – Yes. | -是沃特吗 -是的 |
[29:24] | But we’re working on getting him out. | 我们在竭尽全力救他出来 |
[29:25] | Really? ‘Cause so far we’ve got bupkis. | 真的吗 我们到目前为止还束手无策 |
[29:27] | Mom, Walter can melt the tar. | 妈妈 沃特可以熔化沥青 |
[29:29] | What do you mean, melt the tar? | 什么叫熔化沥青 |
[29:31] | Melt the tar… Brilliant. | 熔化沥青 聪明 |
[29:33] | If Walter heats the tar, | 如果沃特加热沥青 |
[29:34] | it’ll lower its adhesion level, and he can pull his legs free. | 就会降低它的粘黏程度 他就可以把腿拔出来了 |
[29:36] | How is he gonna melt anything down there? | 他怎么才能在下面熔化沥青呢 |
[29:38] | He’s got to start a fire. | 他要开始放火了 |
[29:40] | All right, I got to call you back. | 好的 一会打给你 |
[29:41] | What about the methane, can’t it cause an explosion? | 甲烷怎么办 不会造成爆炸吗 |
[29:43] | Maybe, but it’s better than trying to breathe without oxygen. | 也许吧 总比试着没有氧气呼吸好 |
[29:45] | Fire triangle: he needs heat, fuel and oxygen. | 起火三要素 热量 燃料 氧气 |
[29:48] | Can… get oxygen… from tire. | 氧气可以从轮胎里得到 |
[29:52] | And you’re surrounded by nothing | 而且你被甲烷 |
[29:53] | but heat bubbles of methane. That’s your fuel. | 高温气泡包围着 那是你的燃料 |
[29:56] | The flare on the dash! | 仪表盘上的照明弹 |
[29:57] | Use that for fire! But once you light it, | 用那个点火 一旦你点着了 |
[29:59] | get out as quick as you can! | 尽快离开 |
[30:10] | Might want to step back from shore. | 最好离岸边远点 |
[30:26] | See you soon. | 一会儿见 |
[30:49] | That doesn’t sound good. | 听起来不妙 |
[30:57] | Any sign of him? | 看见他了吗 |
[31:07] | There! | 那里 |
[31:10] | He’ll never make it! | 他游不过来的 |
[31:13] | Tim! | 蒂姆 |
[31:17] | Come on! | 加油 |
[31:20] | Careful! You could fall in! | 小心 你会摔下去的 |
[31:21] | I think they’ve got ahold of him. They’re gonna reel him in. | 我觉得他们够到他了 他们会拉他上来 |
[31:23] | Come on! | 加油 |
[31:25] | So tar so good. | 目青[前]还好 |
[31:28] | When I’m nervous, I pun. | 我紧张的时候讲双关 |
[31:31] | Come on. | 加把力 |
[31:35] | Walter. | 沃特 |
[31:37] | Walter, are you okay? | 沃特 你还好吗 |
[31:39] | I’ve been better. Beth? | 糟透了 贝丝呢 |
[31:40] | Is all right, thanks to you. | 还好 多亏了你 |
[31:42] | Pal, for the record, | 伙计 说真的 |
[31:44] | unhooking that cable and leaving yourself down there, | 解开缆绳留自己在下面 |
[31:46] | that was tomfoolery of the first order. | 真是天下第一大傻蛋 |
[31:48] | Give it up, Toby. | 放弃吧 托比 |
[31:49] | That lingo’s never coming back. Really? | 这种话不会有人再用了 |
[31:51] | ‘Cause I think it’s the bee’s knees, the cat’s pajamas. | 我觉得 真是太给力了 |
[32:03] | Yes. | 是 |
[32:08] | Yes, sir. Thank you, sir. | 是 长官 谢谢 长官 |
[32:14] | That was my old commander. | 是我以前的指挥官 |
[32:18] | With a job offer in Amman. | 希望我去安曼工作 |
[32:22] | J-Jordan? That’s… way out of town. | 约旦 好远啊 |
[32:25] | Yeah. A close friend of his is a private contractor. | 是啊 他的一位好友是私人承包商 |
[32:28] | He’s got federal funding to build infrastructure | 在中东他负责联邦政府资助 |
[32:30] | in the Middle East, | 建设基础设施 |
[32:32] | and he needs a new head of security. | 他需要一位新的安全主管 |
[32:35] | S-Sounds like an interesting opportunity. | 听起来是个有趣的机会 |
[32:38] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[32:38] | It is. | 是的 |
[32:43] | You know, | 你知道吗 |
[32:46] | when I got the results of my MRI, | 当我拿到核磁共振检查结果 |
[32:48] | I thought that everything I ever wanted, | 我以为所有我想要的 |
[32:51] | everything that I worked so hard for was just… gone. | 所有我努力获得的 全都消失了 |
[32:55] | I mean, | 要知道 |
[32:58] | the SEALs were my life. | 海豹突击队就是我的生命 |
[33:00] | So, yeah, him calling with this job offer | 他打电话给我的提议 |
[33:02] | and having that faith in me, uh, this is… it’s intriguing. | 是相信我 是很诱人 |
[33:08] | But then I think about Beth and, like… | 但是之后我想到了贝丝 |
[33:11] | I mean, she should have never made it out of that pit alive, | 她原本不可能从坑中活下来 |
[33:13] | but we saved her. | 但是我们救了她 |
[33:15] | All of us. | 我们所有人 |
[33:17] | You know, I got into the military | 我参军是因为 |
[33:19] | because I wanted to help people. | 我想帮助别人 |
[33:20] | And I want to continue to help people. | 而且我想继续帮助别人 |
[33:22] | And I don’t think there’s a better place to do that | 我想没有比天蝎团队更好的地方 |
[33:23] | than here with Scorpion. | 来帮助别人 |
[33:24] | So I think it’s about time I have a talk with Cabe | 我想是时候我给凯布说 |
[33:27] | about making my position here permanent. | 让我在这里一直干下去 |
[33:29] | Oh, Tim. That’s… | 蒂姆 这… |
[33:31] | that’s great news. | 真是太好了 |
[34:06] | This is what I call a scorching partnership. | 这就是我说的无敌二人组 |
[34:10] | It’s a lot more than the Forestry Braves are expecting. | 这比丛林勇士要求的多太多了 |
[34:12] | Well, honey, in business, | 亲爱的 这在 |
[34:14] | this here is what is called a surplus. | 商业术语里叫做盈余 |
[34:16] | And since we’re profit participants, | 既然我们分享利润 |
[34:19] | the F-Braves get their five bucks a box | 给丛林勇士的五块一盒 |
[34:21] | and we each get to take our cut, | 我们每人拿自己的那份 |
[34:24] | for our exceptional salesmanship. | 因为我们出色的营销手段 |
[34:27] | You can keep my cut. | 你可以拿走我那份 |
[34:29] | Keep your cut? No. | 你那份 不行 |
[34:32] | Did you not learn anything tonight? | 今晚你什么都没学到吗 |
[34:34] | I learned that my mom had trouble communicating with you | 我知道了我妈妈和你沟通有困难 |
[34:37] | for a reason. | 是有原因的 |
[34:38] | I thought we had fun tonight. | 我以为我们今晚玩得很愉快 |
[34:40] | I wanted to learn more about you and my mom, | 我想更多的了解你和我妈妈 |
[34:42] | not how to con hipsters, | 而不是怎么样骗小青年 |
[34:44] | which is fish in a barrel. | 太容易了 |
[34:45] | You seemed smart in your letters. | 看信的时候觉得你很聪明 |
[34:47] | I was excited when you showed up, | 你来的时候我很激动 |
[34:49] | but… you’ve been a disappointment. | 但是之后你让人很失望 |
[34:55] | Okay, look, Ralph, | 拉尔夫 |
[34:56] | I have some bad habits. | 我有一些坏毛病 |
[34:59] | And the truth is I wasn’t a great mom. | 说实话我不是一个好妈妈 |
[35:01] | But I really want to be a better grandma. | 但是我真的想做一个好外婆 |
[35:05] | How ’bout we do something fun tomorrow, Ralph-style fun? | 明天我们去找点拉尔夫风格的乐子怎么样 |
[35:08] | We’ll go to the planetarium? | 我们去天文馆 |
[35:10] | Science museum? | 科技馆 |
[35:11] | Observatory? | 天文台 |
[35:12] | All three? | 三个都去 |
[35:13] | What about the extra money? | 多出来的钱怎么办 |
[35:17] | We give it to a good cause. | 我们捐了 |
[35:21] | Oh, I’m so glad that everyone is okay… | 所有人都平安我太高兴了 |
[35:27] | What-what is this? | 这 这是什么 |
[35:29] | Grandma and I sold all my Forestry Brave cookies. | 奶奶和我把所有丛林勇士饼干都卖掉了 |
[35:31] | That is more than cookie money. | 那些饼干也卖不了这么多吧 |
[35:33] | We made a small surplus. | 我们稍微赚了点儿 |
[35:35] | – How? – We filled a hole in the market | -怎么做到的 -我们填补了市场空缺 |
[35:38] | and made people feel special. | 让人们觉得自己很特殊 |
[35:41] | We wanted to raise a little extra | 我们想多卖一点钱 |
[35:43] | for Sylvester’s campaign. | 支持希尔维斯特竞选 |
[35:51] | Oh. Veronica, you know, I appreciate it, | 维罗妮卡 我真的很感激 |
[35:54] | but I meant it when I said that I should be able | 但我真的是想自己筹集到 |
[35:56] | – to raise that money myself. – But you did. | -竞选资金 -但是你做到了呀 |
[35:58] | I’ve been listening to you, for days, | 这么多天我都在听你的理念 |
[36:00] | talk about what you’d do if you were elected. | 关于你当选后都会做些什么事 |
[36:02] | And I like your ideas. | 我很喜欢 |
[36:04] | They’re really smart. So… | 你的理念很合理 所以 |
[36:05] | this is a political contribution | 这是我们对你竞选的 |
[36:08] | to your campaign. | 捐赠 |
[36:09] | Not a gift. | 不是礼物 |
[36:10] | It’s something you earned. | 是你挣来的 |
[36:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:17] | My first campaign donation. | 我的第一笔竞选捐赠 |
[36:21] | I get it. | 我懂了 |
[36:22] | You made him feel special. | 你让他觉得特殊了 |
[36:26] | That was Toby and Happy from the hospital. | 托比和乐乐从医院来的电话 |
[36:28] | Beth’s gonna make a full recovery. | 贝丝很快就将康复 |
[36:30] | Cabe, I got the rest of the money. | 凯布 我凑齐剩下的钱了 |
[36:32] | We don’t need to do any more ice cream fundraisers. | 我们不需要再做冰淇淋募捐了 |
[36:34] | Thank God. I never want to hear the words “Spoon” And “Grain” | 感谢上帝 我再也不想听到勺子和粮食 |
[36:37] | in the same sentence again. | 出现在同一个句子里了 |
[36:39] | Come on, let’s go concept some campaign optics. | 走吧 我们去想想竞选策略 |
[36:42] | Good idea. Hey, how about an image of me riding a Pegasus? | 好主意 弄幅我骑飞马的海报怎么样 |
[36:46] | How ’bout we actually try to win this election? | 我们还是认真考虑怎么赢吧 |
[36:50] | Honey, go pack up your bag. | 宝贝 去收拾书包 |
[36:54] | You “Filled a hole in the market”? | 什么叫你填充了市场空缺 |
[36:58] | It was all very innocent. | 其实不算违法 |
[36:59] | It always is, until the judge disagrees. | 我信 直到法官判决之前 |
[37:03] | Do I have to kick you out of here? | 你非要我赶你走吗 |
[37:05] | It’s a small price to pay | 我觉得很值得 |
[37:07] | for getting to spend the night with my grandson. | 因为这换来了我和外孙共度了一个夜晚 |
[37:10] | Honey, he’s amazing. | 宝贝 他真的很棒 |
[37:12] | You are a great mom. | 你是个好妈妈 |
[37:13] | And we both know that you didn’t learn that from me. | 我们俩也都清楚这你不是跟我学来的 |
[37:17] | So… | 所以 |
[37:18] | I understand | 如果 |
[37:20] | if you want me to go. | 你要我走我会理解的 |
[37:23] | Okay. Just… | 好吧 但是 |
[37:25] | check in with me before you… | 以后得先问我一声 |
[37:28] | do anything entrepreneurial. | 如果你又要搞创业的话 |
[37:30] | You’re the boss. | 听你的 |
[37:46] | – Everything okay? – Oh, you know, | -你没事吧 -没啥 |
[37:47] | I’m… used to her manipulating me, | 我已经 习惯她骗我了 |
[37:50] | but I can’t have her manipulating Ralph. | 但我不能允许她带坏拉尔夫 |
[37:53] | I’m just not sure she can help herself. | 只是不知道她能不能克制自己 |
[37:58] | I can see how that would upset you. | 我理解这种事让你很郁闷 |
[38:00] | Uh, but if I may? | 但我能说一句吗 |
[38:04] | We both heard a man today who was so thankful | 今天我们都听到了那个男人 |
[38:07] | that his wife gave him a chance to change who he was. | 因为他的妻子给了他改正的机会感激万分 |
[38:10] | She saw the better in him. | 她看到了他变好的可能 |
[38:11] | Do you think… | 你觉得 |
[38:13] | there’s better in… your mother? | 你能看到 你母亲变好的可能吗 |
[38:18] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[38:21] | You have a decision to make. | 你需要好好考虑一下 |
[38:23] | You know, I can handle a lot, | 我什么都可以忍 |
[38:25] | but not dishonesty. | 除了欺骗 |
[38:26] | And not with my son. | 尤其是我儿子也牵扯进来 |
[38:28] | With the way I was raised, | 因为小时候我的经历 |
[38:30] | it just… turns my stomach. | 这让我反胃 |
[38:36] | Anyway, you have a… | 总之 你也 |
[38:38] | you have a good night. | 你也好好休息 |
[38:40] | I have some things to finish up. | 我还有点东西要收拾 |
[38:41] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[38:57] | Hey. Way to rock that flannel. | 法兰绒穿着很棒 |
[39:00] | I have another idea you can use… | 我又想出个主意 |
[39:01] | You know, someone said to me today | 今天有人跟我说 |
[39:02] | they knew poppycock when they heard it. | 有些话一听他们就知道是胡扯 |
[39:04] | And all your suggestions, | 你的这些建议 |
[39:06] | they’re poppycock. | 都是扯淡 |
[39:07] | They’re… claptrap. Hokum. | 这些不过是 讨巧 大空话 |
[39:10] | I feel like I’m being dressed down by Grover Cleveland. | 我觉得我是在被格罗弗·克利夫兰训斥呢 |
[39:12] | Conning Paige may have been an efficient way to impress her, | 也许这些小伎俩是引起了佩吉的注意 |
[39:16] | but it’s not the honest way. | 但这不诚实 |
[39:18] | Veronica, if she ever found out, | 维罗妮卡 如果被她发现 |
[39:21] | it would hurt her very deeply. | 她会很受伤的 |
[39:26] | If I’m gonna win her, | 我要赢得她的心 |
[39:27] | I want to do it the right way. | 但我要用正当的方式 |
[39:31] | Understood. | 理解了 |
[39:32] | I’ll back down. | 我不掺和了 |
[39:34] | Okay. | 好的 |
[39:34] | But for the record, | 但我得说 |
[39:36] | this makes me want you to end up with her even more. | 这让我更希望你跟她在一起了 |
[39:39] | You’re a really good man, Walter. | 你是个好人 沃特 |
[39:42] | And I wish you luck, ’cause… | 我得祝你好运了 因为 |
[39:45] | that guy’s planting roots. | 那人可不打算走了 |