时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Tim. You were a real credit to the team today. | 蒂姆 你今天为团队做了很大贡献 |
[00:05] | I learned I can be an ass, | 我也发现我有时候很混蛋 |
[00:07] | and I’ll try not to be one in the future. | 以后我会尽量不要这样 |
[00:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:10] | Do any of you have good Christmas memories? | 你们中有谁有美好的圣诞记忆吗 |
[00:12] | Uh, try foster home Christmas. | 试试在寄养家庭过圣诞啊 |
[00:15] | They’d send me back to the state a week earlier | 他们提前一周把我送回了州政府手里 |
[00:17] | so they wouldn’t have to get me a present. | 这样就不用给我买礼物了 |
[00:18] | Well, I am running for the 16th District alderman | 我要在本地接下来的选举中 |
[00:21] | of West Altadenia in the local upcoming election. | 自荐竞选西艾萨迪尼亚第十六任区市议员 |
[00:23] | I hope I can count on your vote. | 希望大家能支持我 |
[00:25] | That was my old commander. | 是我以前的指挥官 |
[00:28] | He needs a new head of security. | 他需要一位新的安全主管 |
[00:29] | In Amman. | 去安曼 |
[00:31] | Jordan? That’s… way out of town. | 约旦 好远啊 |
[00:33] | I think it’s about time I have a talk with Cabe | 我想是时候给凯布说 |
[00:35] | about making my position here permanent. | 让我在这里一直干下去 |
[00:37] | That’s great news. | 真是太好了 |
[00:39] | Conning Paige may have been an efficient way to impress her, | 也许这些小伎俩是引起了佩吉的注意 |
[00:42] | but it’s not the honest way. | 但这不诚实 |
[00:43] | Well, for the record, | 但我得说 |
[00:45] | this makes me want you to end up with her even more. | 这让我更希望你跟她在一起了 |
[00:48] | You’re a really good man, Walter, | 你是个好人 沃特 |
[00:49] | and I wish you luck, ’cause… | 我得祝你好运了 因为 |
[00:52] | that guy’s planting roots. | 那人可不打算走了 |
[01:04] | Guys, we’re here! We need to get going | 各位 我们到了 我们得赶紧走了 |
[01:06] | if we’re gonna beat Christmas Eve traffic | 否则会撞上平安夜交通拥堵 |
[01:08] | and make good time to the cabin. | 就不能及时赶去小屋了 |
[01:09] | The car’s pretty full, but there’s room for one more. | 车已经挺满了 但还有一个人的空位 |
[01:11] | Oh, I’ll ride with you! | 我跟你坐一辆 |
[01:13] | Fine, but no scrooging. | 好吧 但不许惹人烦 |
[01:14] | I know how much you hate the holidays, but really… | 我知道你多讨厌过节 但是 |
[01:19] | Did three ghosts visit you in the night | 昨晚有三个鬼魂来找过你 |
[01:20] | and show you the error of your ways? | 让你意识到自己的错误了吗 |
[01:22] | You gonna toss me a coin, send me to buy a goose? | 你要给我一枚硬币 叫我去买只鹅吗 |
[01:25] | Take my bag to the car, wise guy. | 把我的包拿去车上 机灵鬼 |
[01:27] | I like packing. It’s like Tetris. | 我喜欢装车 就像俄罗斯方块 |
[01:29] | Let me guess, Tetris comparison was your idea? | 我猜猜 拿俄罗斯方块做类比是你的主意 |
[01:31] | Handling geniuses is literally my job description. | 跟天才打交道就是我的工作 |
[01:34] | Someone mention Tetris? | 谁提到了俄罗斯方块 |
[01:35] | You know, the geometrical construct of that game | 那个游戏的几何概念 |
[01:37] | has applications in Computational Complexity Theory. | 在计算复杂性理论中有应用 |
[01:39] | Interesting. Why don’t you take your bag and… | 有趣 拿上你的包 |
[01:42] | go play it with Ralph? | 去跟拉尔夫玩吧 |
[01:43] | Excellent idea. | 好主意 |
[01:46] | You’re good at your job. | 你工作很拿手啊 |
[01:47] | What’s in the box? | 盒子里是什么 |
[01:48] | Check out this ghost of Christmas past. | 看看这个往日幽魂 |
[01:50] | Sparkling Mike. | 闪亮迈克 |
[01:51] | A real robot with 178 tiny gears and moving parts. | 一个真正的机器人 有178个活动部件 |
[01:56] | This is all Happy wanted for Christmas | 这是乐乐四岁时想要的 |
[01:58] | when she was four years old. | 圣诞礼物 |
[01:59] | You know what she got from the group home? | 知道儿童之家给了她什么吗 |
[02:01] | A promotional bank calendar. | 促销银行日历 |
[02:02] | That when her Christmas issues started? | 她就是因此开始对圣诞节不感冒吗 |
[02:03] | Yep. And they all end today. | 是啊 一切将止于今日 |
[02:06] | I spent a lot of time and money finding this thing | 我为找到这玩意并修复它花费了 |
[02:09] | and having it restored, Paige. | 大量时间和金钱 佩吉 |
[02:10] | When Happy sees it, her tiny heart | 等乐乐看到 她的小心脏 |
[02:12] | is gonna grow three sizes that day. | 会涨大到三倍 |
[02:14] | This… is going to be the perfect Quintis Christmas. | 这会是最棒的奎蒂斯圣诞节 |
[02:18] | – She’s gonna love it. – She better. | -她会喜欢的 -最好是 |
[02:20] | – That’s the Christmas spirit! – Happy, uh, | -这种圣诞节精神就对了 -乐乐 |
[02:23] | throws “attaboys” around like manhole covers. | 就会说”好样的” |
[02:25] | I wrote her a proposal song. I am planning a nice wedding. | 我给她写了求婚歌 我在准备一场美妙的婚礼 |
[02:28] | I’m a darn good fiance. | 我是个好未婚夫 |
[02:30] | Little appreciation once in a while, | 偶尔感激我一下 |
[02:32] | – all I need. – Good luck with that. | -就好了 -祝你好运 |
[02:37] | “Paige” | 佩吉 |
[02:38] | “Give this gift to Ralph with my love. | 替我把礼物给拉尔夫 送上我的祝福 |
[02:40] | Business to take care of. Back in a few days. | 有事要处理 几天后回来 |
[02:43] | Mom.” | 妈妈 |
[02:44] | Guess she’s bailing on Christmas. Typical. | 她又圣诞节跑路 屡见不鲜了 |
[02:50] | Here, honey. It’s from Grandma. | 来 亲爱的 外婆的 |
[02:53] | But you have to wait till tomorrow morning to open it. | 但你得等到明早再拆 |
[02:55] | It’s a Jr. Spaceman Model Rocket. | 是小太空人火箭模型 |
[02:58] | Even with your IQ, | 就算你是天才 |
[02:59] | how do you know that down to the brand name? | 怎么连品牌都猜得到 |
[03:01] | Because Grandma can’t wrap presents. | 因为外婆不会包礼物 |
[03:05] | I don’t need a toy rocket. | 我不需要玩具火箭 |
[03:06] | I built a real rocket with Walter. | 我跟沃特建过真火箭 |
[03:08] | Your grandmother doesn’t know that, | 你外婆又不知道 |
[03:09] | so play with it once and we’ll… | 你玩一次 然后 |
[03:11] | donate it to charity, deal? | 捐给慈善机构 好吗 |
[03:13] | Deal. | 好 |
[03:15] | Very efficient moving and packing, Ralph. | 搬运装车很高效 拉尔夫 |
[03:18] | The car is optimally packed. | 车已经装到不能再装了 |
[03:20] | You didn’t sneak your laptop or your tablet in there, did you? | 没有把你的手提电脑或平板偷放上去吧 |
[03:23] | No matter how much I object, I’m honoring your request | 不管我多么反对 我都会尊重你的要求 |
[03:26] | for an old-fashioned Christmas. | 度过一次传统的圣诞节 |
[03:27] | And besides, Cabe’s friend’s cabin has no cell reception. | 再说 凯布朋友的小屋没有手机信号 |
[03:30] | – Or Wi-Fi. – Walter… | -也没有无线网络 -沃特 |
[03:32] | I asked. | 我问过的 |
[03:33] | Every holiday we have turns into some kind of case or crisis. | 我们每次过节都最终变成了案子或危机 |
[03:36] | This is a chance for us to unplug and have fun. | 这是我们放松下来 好好玩的机会 |
[03:38] | So, just try to enjoy it. | 尽量去享受其中 |
[03:40] | – Oh, I won’t just try, I will enjoy it. – Good. | -不仅会尽量 我会享受的 -很好 |
[03:44] | You won’t enjoy it. | 你不会的 |
[03:45] | Not even a little bit. | 完全不会 |
[03:47] | All right, time’s wastin’. | 好了 别浪费时间了 |
[03:49] | Let’s beat the traffic. | 我们赶在交通拥堵前走吧 |
[03:50] | Holy cow, am I seeing double? | 老天爷 我看到重影了吗 |
[03:52] | Shut it. Glasses were a Christmas gift from Cabe. | 闭嘴 眼镜是凯布的圣诞礼物 |
[03:55] | They’re sharp. | 很帅的 |
[03:56] | Actually, you know what, Tim? | 其实 蒂姆 |
[03:57] | I have a Christmas present for you, too. | 我也为你准备了圣诞礼物 |
[04:00] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[04:03] | Really? | 真的 |
[04:06] | Now that Tim’s a full-time member | 既然蒂姆现在是 |
[04:08] | of Team Scorpion, he needs… | 天蝎的全职成员了 他需要 |
[04:10] | his own workspace– so here it is… | 有自己的工作区 就是这里 |
[04:12] | his own office. | 独立办公室 |
[04:13] | – Oh, boy. – It smells musky in here. | -天哪 -闻着有麝香味儿 |
[04:16] | I don’t know what to say, Walter. | 我不知道该说什么 沃特 |
[04:20] | Well, you can say… | 你可以说… |
[04:21] | hello to storage. | 自带储物柜 |
[04:23] | Built in. | 完全内置 |
[04:25] | That’s the beauty of this desk– its efficiency. | 这就是这张桌子的魅力 简约高效 |
[04:29] | You’ve put him in the elevator? | 你居然让他在电梯里工作 |
[04:30] | It has a door. | 带门的办公室 |
[04:33] | Even I don’t have a door. | 连我都没有这种待遇 |
[04:37] | You don’t like it? | 你不喜欢吗 |
[04:39] | What? No. Uh… | 什么 不是… |
[04:40] | No, it’s-it’s… it’s great, | 没有 挺好的 |
[04:42] | Walter, thank you so much. | 沃特 谢谢你 |
[04:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:51] | Let’s hit the road. | 准备出发 |
[04:53] | What about Sylvester and Happy? | 希尔维斯特和乐乐呢 |
[04:54] | They’ll meet us there. Costume shop has | 直接到地方会合 那家戏服店 |
[04:56] | a strict “No refunds” policy. | 严格规定不许退款 |
[04:57] | Costumes? | 戏服 |
[05:00] | We had a deal. You said you’d help me campaign. | 我们说好的 你答应要帮我做竞选宣传 |
[05:02] | – No. – I held up my end. | -不要 -我遵守约定了 |
[05:04] | Toby’s present is done, but if you want it, | 托比的礼物已经做好 但如果你想要 |
[05:06] | you need to do what you promised. | 就得遵守诺言说话算话 |
[05:09] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[05:13] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[05:14] | It will not take long. | 不会太久的 |
[05:15] | We just need to distribute 300 campaign flyers. | 只要能发出300张经宣传单就行 |
[05:19] | The election will be here before we know it. | 到时候我们还没反应过来 我就当选了 |
[05:21] | If anyone takes a picture of me in this getup, | 要是有人拍到我穿成这样 |
[05:23] | I’m gonna roast your chestnuts on an open fire. | 我就把你胯下的”栗子”拿来当烧烤 |
[05:26] | Understood. | 明白 |
[05:33] | Not good. | 真丑 |
[05:42] | Has anyone seen the matches? | 有人看到火柴了吗 |
[05:43] | Pilot light’s out, and I got to have Christmas cookies baking | 火种灭了 我要赶在乐乐来之前 |
[05:46] | when Happy gets here. Perfect Christmas, Paige. | 把饼干烤起来 要过完美圣诞节 佩吉 |
[05:48] | Right. Perfect Christmas. | 对 完美圣诞节 |
[05:53] | Oh. Um… Tim, can you give Toby your lighter? | 蒂姆 你能不能把打火机给托比 |
[05:56] | Uh, sure can. | 当然 |
[05:59] | Cool! What’s that? | 好酷 那是什么 |
[06:01] | Uh, just a little something | 就是基础训练的时候 |
[06:02] | my buddies got me in basic training. | 弟兄们给我买的小玩意 |
[06:04] | A gift for being first in his class. | 因为他当时拿了第一名 |
[06:07] | Walter, you were first in all your classes | 沃特 你考试总拿第一名 |
[06:09] | what did your classmates give you? | 同学们有给你什么奖励吗 |
[06:11] | Wedgies. | 他们会拉我内裤勒我 |
[06:12] | Gonna get the tree from the car so it’ll be up | 我得把那棵树从车里拿下来摆好 |
[06:14] | when Happy gets here– it’ll be the first thing she sees. | 这样等乐乐过来 会第一眼看到圣诞树 |
[06:16] | Absolutely not. No artificial trees. | 绝对不行 不能用人造树 |
[06:19] | I saw a handsaw on the porch. | 我在门廊看到一把锯子 |
[06:21] | I’m gonna cut down a tree, just like I did | 我要砍一棵真树 跟我小时候一样 |
[06:23] | – when I was a boy. Come on, Ralph. – Why me? | -来吧 拉尔夫 -为什么叫我 |
[06:25] | ‘Cause normal kid stuff is good for you. | 因为做普通小孩做的事对你有好处 |
[06:29] | You know what? I’ll come, too. | 这样吧 我也去 |
[06:30] | I can show Ralph the orienteering skills | 我可以教拉尔夫一些越野生存本领 |
[06:31] | he needs for his Forestry Braves merit badge. | 帮助他将来拿到林野突击队勇士勋章 |
[06:37] | I’ll go, too. | 我也去 |
[06:39] | Since when do you cut down trees? | 你什么时候砍过树 |
[06:41] | I grew up on a farm where I cut down many trees. | 我在农场长大 砍过许多树 |
[06:44] | I’ve seen photos. It was a dairy farm. | 我见过照片 是奶牛场 |
[06:46] | Not a lot of trees. | 没什么树 |
[06:47] | Yes. Because I cut them all down. | 对 因为都被我砍了 |
[06:57] | Cool. | 好酷 |
[06:59] | Want me to show you how to do it? | 要我教你怎么做吗 |
[07:00] | I assume it’s a steady, circular application of force | 我觉得应该是利用匕首的一小段尖锐刀锋 |
[07:03] | over the relatively small area | 贴紧苹果表面 |
[07:04] | presented by the knife’s sharp blade. | 给予持续稳定的环形力 |
[07:07] | Yeah, well, there’s a little bit more to it than that. | 好吧 事情可没这么简单 |
[07:10] | You got to rotate the apple | 你要用右手 |
[07:11] | in your right hand while pushing | 让苹果不断旋转 |
[07:14] | just under the skin with your left thumb. | 同时用左手拇指 压着苹果表皮 |
[07:17] | That’s what I said. | 我就是这么说的 |
[07:19] | You want to give it a try, Ralph? | 要试试吗 拉尔夫 |
[07:20] | I-I don’t know if Paige would want him to use a knife. | 我觉得佩吉应该不希望拉尔夫用刀 |
[07:23] | Kids are coddled these days. | 现在的小孩都是温室花朵 |
[07:25] | I was a lot younger than Ralph was | 我爷爷给我那把小刀的时候 |
[07:27] | when my grandpa gave me that pocketknife. | 我还没有拉尔夫大呢 |
[07:30] | There you go, buddy. | 很棒 小子 |
[07:32] | You got it. Good job, Ralph. | 没错 干得漂亮 拉尔夫 |
[07:33] | The blade angle’s acute. It’s not… | 这把匕首很锋利… |
[07:35] | not obtuse… | 刀刃很尖 |
[07:37] | I’ll tell you what, Nervous Nelly, | 紧张先生 这样吧 |
[07:38] | why don’t you and Tim go ahead, | 你跟蒂姆先走 |
[07:39] | and when you find a good tree, you come back here, | 等找到好树了 回来找我们 |
[07:42] | and Ralph and I’ll have a snack. | 我跟拉尔夫先吃点水果 |
[07:46] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:46] | Don’t worry, when you get back, he’ll have all his fingers. | 别担心 等你回来 他的手指肯定还在 |
[07:55] | Vote for Dodd. Vote for Dodd. | 请投票给多德 请投票给多德 |
[07:57] | Sylvester Dodd for alderman. | 请投票给希尔维斯特·多德当议员 |
[08:00] | Vote for Dodd? | 投票给多德吧 |
[08:03] | Vote for Dodd. | 请投票给多德 |
[08:07] | Intimidating the electorate | 我们当初可没说好 |
[08:08] | was not a part of the deal. | 你可以恐吓选民 |
[08:09] | I can’t take doing this much longer. | 我实在是受不了了 |
[08:12] | And speaking of our deal, where’s my end of the bargain? | 说到我们的约定 你答应我的东西呢 |
[08:14] | Okay. Here. | 好 给你 |
[08:16] | Toby’s present. | 托比的礼物 |
[08:17] | Not as good as if you made it, but it works. | 虽然你来做更好 不过也行 |
[08:19] | If I made it, Toby would have read me in an instant | 要是我来做 托比肯定一秒就看出来 |
[08:22] | and knew I was up to something. Thank you. | 猜到我要准备惊喜 谢谢 |
[08:24] | You’re welcome. Okay, | 不客气 来吧 |
[08:25] | so we both want to get up to the cabin, right? | 我们都想赶紧忙完去过圣诞节 对吧 |
[08:27] | Let’s buckle down and get these candy canes to the voters. | 抓紧时间把这些拐杖糖发给选民吧 |
[08:32] | I’ll go set up over there. | 我去那边开始发 |
[08:33] | Dodd! Vote for Dodd! | 多德 请投票给多德 |
[08:37] | Hey. You a registered voter? | 你是注册过的选民吗 |
[08:39] | Yeah. | 是 |
[08:41] | Vote Dodd. | 投给多德 |
[08:46] | What about this one? | 这棵怎么样 |
[08:48] | It looks a little underwhelming to me. | 这棵有点太小了 |
[08:51] | Speaking of which, I, um… | 说到这个 |
[08:53] | got the feeling you were a little… | 之前给你准备的新办公室 |
[08:55] | underwhelmed with your new office. | 你好像不是特别满意 |
[08:57] | Yeah. I mean, you don’t think that desk is a little small? | 是啊 你不觉得那张桌子有点小吗 |
[09:00] | It kind of felt like a dig at me. | 感觉像是在嘲讽我 |
[09:02] | Well, it’s the only desk in… the garage. | 因为我只找到一张桌子 在车库 |
[09:05] | If you want… A different one, | 你要是想换个其他桌子 |
[09:07] | I would be happy to order you a new one | 等我们回去之后 |
[09:09] | when we get back. | 我帮你再买一个 |
[09:10] | – No problem at all. – Really? | -完全没问题 -真的吗 |
[09:13] | Yeah, I mean, listen, Tim, we’ve had our challenges, | 对 蒂姆 我们之前相处不顺 |
[09:15] | but you-you and I are good now. | 但是现在已经没事了 |
[09:18] | Yeah, good. | 对 没事了 |
[09:19] | – I thought so, too– I just want it to stay that way. – Absolutely. | -我也这样想 希望保持下去 -当然 |
[09:21] | Come on, I’m not who you think I am. | 我不是你们以为的那样 |
[09:23] | You guys are crazy. You know me. | 你们疯了 你们了解我的 |
[09:25] | Yeah, you’re the guy who double-crossed us. | 对 你两面三刀背叛了我们 |
[09:26] | Start digging. | 快点挖 |
[09:27] | Please, I got a family. | 求你们了 我还有家人 |
[09:29] | It’s Christmas. | 今天是圣诞节 |
[09:31] | Well, it ain’t gonna be a merry one. | 看来你的圣诞节不会很圆满了 |
[09:33] | Dig! | 挖 |
[09:35] | I don’t think they’re looking for buried treasure. | 我觉得他们似乎不是在挖宝藏 |
[09:37] | They’re gonna kill that man. | 他们要杀了那个人 |
[09:38] | – Do something. – With what? | -动手啊 -拿什么动手 |
[09:40] | I didn’t bring my service weapon. | 我没带枪过来 |
[09:41] | – Neither did Cabe. – Why not? | -凯布也没带 -为什么不带 |
[09:42] | Because you don’t bring a gun to Christmas weekend. | 因为没人会带枪来过圣诞节 |
[09:45] | Well, we have until that man finishes digging | 在那人挖完自己的坟墓之前 |
[09:46] | – his own grave to save him. – Okay, now, | -我们还有机会救他 -等等 |
[09:48] | hold on just a second, we don’t go out there | 我们得先搞清楚他是谁 |
[09:49] | and risk our lives until we know who we’re saving, okay? | 然后再为了救他冒生命危险行不行 |
[09:52] | He could be a bad guy, too. | 说不定他也是坏人 |
[09:54] | Maybe… | 也许吧 |
[09:56] | But I did hear “Wife and kids”” | 但我听到他”有妻儿” |
[09:57] | and he looks scared to death, so… | 而且他看起来非常害怕 |
[10:00] | prudence dictates that we should extricate him | 所以我们应该先把他救出来 |
[10:02] | from the situation and then figure out who he is. Yes? | 再来搞清楚他到底是什么人 好吗 |
[10:04] | – Yes? – Okay. Okay. | -好吗 -好吧好吧 |
[10:07] | He looks like he can handle himself. | 他看起来也挺能打的 |
[10:10] | Be three versus three. | 我们是三对三 |
[10:12] | We need a distraction. | 要引开他们的注意力 |
[10:13] | Give me your bag. | 把你的包给我 |
[10:14] | Give me your bag. | 把你的包给我 |
[10:18] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:25] | Bug spray. | 杀虫剂 |
[10:30] | Give me your lighter. | 把你的打火机给我 |
[10:34] | Great. | 好 |
[10:40] | Once the flame melts through the plastic, | 等火焰把塑料表皮烧化 |
[10:43] | gets to the gas inside… | 就会碰到里面的气体 |
[10:44] | Kaboom. I get it. How long? | 会爆炸 我知道 还要多久 |
[10:46] | Uh, I estimate about 136 seconds. | 我估计大概136秒左右 |
[10:49] | Guys, watch him. | 你们盯着他 |
[10:50] | I got to use a tree. | 我去上个厕所 |
[10:53] | Okay. Then we’ll flank ’em. I’ll go left, you go right. | 我们两面夹击 我走左边 你走右边 |
[10:56] | When the explosion happens, we each take the guy closest to us. | 等杀虫剂爆炸了 我们就近下手 |
[10:58] | Hopefully the guy with the shovel can handle his own. | 希望那个拿铲子的家伙能出一份力 |
[11:00] | Swing for the liver? Like in Ireland? | 一拳打肝脏吗 跟爱尔兰那次一样 |
[11:03] | No. Forget the liver. Hit him in the head… | 打什么肝脏 直接打头 |
[11:04] | with this. | 用这个 |
[11:06] | Geological Impact Amplifier. | 地质影响放大器 |
[11:08] | Eh, that could work. | 说不定能成 |
[11:10] | So long as our victim doesn’t do anything stupid | 只要受害者在接下来的1.4分钟内 |
[11:12] | in the next 1.4 minutes. | 别做什么蠢事就行 |
[11:13] | Okay. Let’s go, let’s go. | 好的 上吧 上吧 |
[11:15] | Uh-oh. Wait. | 不好 等一下 |
[11:17] | What? What? | 怎么了 怎么了 |
[11:19] | He’s about to do something stupid. | 他要做蠢事了 |
[11:28] | That was a gunshot. | 刚才是枪声 |
[11:31] | Hey, wait. Walter, what the hell are you doing? | 等等 沃特 你要干什么 |
[11:33] | Hey, hey! Over here! This way! | 过来 这边 这边走 |
[11:35] | We can get you out of here! | 我们救你出去 |
[11:40] | – Come on, come on, come on. – Who the hell are you guys? | -快走 快走 -你们到底是什么人 |
[11:42] | Homeland Security. | 国安部的 |
[11:44] | You here for me? | 你们是专门来救我的吗 |
[11:44] | No. We’re here for a Christmas tree. | 不是 我们是来砍圣诞树的 |
[11:46] | Walt, when is this can gonna blow? | 沃特 罐子什么时候才能爆炸 |
[11:47] | – I suggest we run. – I suggest you follow. | -我看还是快逃吧 -你可跟住了 |
[11:53] | We can’t stop! | 我们不能停下来 |
[11:53] | He can’t run. He’s too injured. | 他伤势太重 跑不动了 |
[11:55] | Well, any second, a man with a gun is gonna come | 那些持枪的人随时会 |
[11:57] | right through here. | 赶过来 |
[12:04] | Sorry about your lighter. | 抱歉 你的打火机毁了 |
[12:06] | Let’s go! | 快走吧 |
[12:22] | That detonation sounded like compressed gas. | 爆炸声听着好像是压缩气体 |
[12:25] | Bet it was Tim’s bug spray. | 我猜是蒂姆的杀虫剂 |
[12:26] | Paige is gonna be really pissed. | 佩吉会气炸的 |
[12:28] | She just wanted to have a normal holiday. | 她只想过个正常的节 |
[12:31] | Over there! | 他们在那儿 |
[12:33] | Walter! | 沃特 |
[12:34] | Come on, Ralph. | 拉尔夫 快走 |
[12:36] | What’s going on? | 什么情况 |
[12:37] | Some guys tried to put this man down for a long winter’s nap. | 有人想把他放倒 让他在冬日里长眠 |
[12:40] | Sam Roberts. | 我是山姆·罗伯茨 |
[12:41] | Undercover ATF. | 烟酒枪炮及爆裂物管理局的卧底 |
[12:42] | ATF? | 烟酒枪炮及爆裂物管理局 |
[12:45] | You know ASAC Lindsay Evans | 你认识洛杉矶分部的 |
[12:46] | out of the L.A. Field Division? | 主管助理特工林赛·埃文斯吗 |
[12:48] | I know ASAC Lisa Evans. | 我认识主管助理特工林赛·埃文斯 |
[12:50] | Short. Red-head. Tough as nails. | 矮个子 红头发 坚韧果敢 |
[12:53] | Guess you pass the test. | 你通过测试了 |
[12:54] | Cabe Gallo, Homeland. | 我是国安部的凯布·格洛 |
[12:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:58] | Bullet hit your scapula. Probably broke the bone. | 子弹打到了肩胛骨 可能骨折了 |
[13:00] | The adrenaline’s wearing off, | 肾上腺素逐渐消失 |
[13:02] | so you’re probably feeling it more now. | 所以你可能感觉更疼了 |
[13:03] | No kidding. | 可不是 |
[13:04] | Hey, Ralph, give me your scarf. | 拉尔夫 把你的围巾给我 |
[13:06] | Hey, Sam. I’m gonna make a sling.Okay? | 山姆 我给你打个绷带 好吗 |
[13:08] | I’m gonna immobilize it. | 给你固定一下 |
[13:10] | I assume you were undercover and got made? | 我猜你的卧底身份暴露了 |
[13:12] | I was just trying to call my kid at Christmas, man. | 就是想圣诞节给孩子打个电话 |
[13:15] | I screwed up. | 结果搞砸了 |
[13:17] | Who are they? | 他们是什么人 |
[13:18] | Gunrunners. | 军火走私贩 |
[13:20] | Serious bad guys. | 很厉害的坏人 |
[13:22] | He’s right. The guy we hit with the explosion | 他说的没错 刚才被炸的那个人 |
[13:24] | is probably only just stunned. | 可能只是晕过去了 |
[13:25] | He and the others will regroup soon. | 他很快就会和其他人汇合 |
[13:27] | All right. Sam’s hurt pretty bad. | 好吧 山姆伤得很重 |
[13:29] | We’re not gonna be able to make great time. | 我们没办法走太快 |
[13:31] | Better get a move on, now, | 所以赶快走吧 现在就走 |
[13:32] | get back to the cabin before they move on us. | 赶快回到小屋去 别让他们先发现我们 |
[13:34] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[13:36] | Come on, Ralph. | 跟上 拉尔夫 |
[13:41] | You know there’s no way we can eat all these cookies, right? | 你知道我们不可能把这些饼干都吃完吧 |
[13:43] | It’s not about eating them, it’s about smelling them. | 重点不是吃饼干 而是闻到饼干的香气 |
[13:46] | The olfactory bulb is closely connected to the hippocampus, | 嗅球和海马体紧密相连 |
[13:49] | which controls emotions. | 海马体是控制感情的 |
[13:51] | Happy’s perfect Christmas starts with a snoot | 乐乐完美圣诞的开端就是 |
[13:53] | full of cookie scent the second she comes in the door. | 一进门就能闻到满满的饼干香气 |
[13:55] | So, Toby, while we have | 托比 我们现在要等 |
[13:57] | “9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown,” | 九至十一分钟或烤到变成金棕色为止 |
[13:58] | I’d like to ask you a… | 趁这个时间 我想问你个 |
[14:00] | confidential question about something. | 秘密问题 |
[14:02] | – The little desk. – It was weird, right? | -小办公桌的问题吧 -很奇怪吧 |
[14:05] | I mean, I-I thought he and Tim were getting along | 我还以为我们从爱尔兰回来之后他和蒂姆 |
[14:07] | after we got back from Ireland. I thought your plan was working. | 关系变好了 我以为你的计划成功了 |
[14:09] | Well, my plan was a short-term fix. | 我的计划只是短期有效 |
[14:12] | I assumed Tim would be going back to the SEALs, | 我以为蒂姆会回到海豹突击队 |
[14:14] | and now that’s not an option, so it changes things. | 但是现在不可能了 所以情况有变 |
[14:17] | – How? – Even if “Wally and Timbo” | -怎么变 -就算小沃和小蒂 |
[14:18] | become BFF’s forever | 变成一辈子的好哥们 |
[14:20] | there’s no getting around the fact | 那也无法逃避一个事实 |
[14:21] | that Scorpion is Walter’s team. | 天蝎是沃特的团队 |
[14:24] | He’s not giving up control. | 他是不会放弃团队的控制权的 |
[14:25] | And Cabe is Scorpion’s Homeland handler. | 何况凯布是天蝎在国安局的监管人 |
[14:27] | He’s not stepping down, so… | 他也不会退出 那么 |
[14:29] | there is no leadership position to be had for your bo-hunk. | 你的帅男友就没有领导的位置了 |
[14:32] | He’s happy with his role. | 他对现在的职位很满意 |
[14:33] | He… He turned down a head of security job | 他拒绝了一个私人承包商的合约 |
[14:35] | with a private contractor. | 放弃了保安工作的负责人的工作 |
[14:37] | Tim is a leader. | 蒂姆是一名领导 |
[14:39] | He took the little desk for you, Paige. | 为了你他连那张小桌子都能接受 佩吉 |
[14:42] | No matter how you slice it, | 不管你怎么想 |
[14:43] | Tim Armstrong just ain’t a little desk guy. | 蒂姆·阿姆斯特朗可不是甘愿当小职员[小桌子]的人 |
[14:52] | I hit the bastard, so they’ll be moving slow. | 我打到了那个混蛋 他们应该走不快 |
[14:55] | Yeah. Who were the other guys? | 是的 其他人是谁 |
[14:56] | I don’t know. We’ll find out when we track ’em down. | 等追到他们就知道了 |
[15:00] | Go cover the car in case they circle back, try and steal it. | 保护汽车以防他们迂回偷袭 进行盗窃 |
[15:02] | I’ll keep my walkie on. | 我会随时通知你的 |
[15:08] | Coming! | 来了 |
[15:13] | – Santa? – Smells like cookies. | -圣诞老人 -闻起来像曲奇 |
[15:18] | If you want to keep breathing, | 如果你不想死 |
[15:18] | – you’ll forget you ever saw this. – Okay. | -你必须忘了你看到的一切 -好的 |
[15:21] | But maybe… save the costume for the honeymoon. | 也许这件衣服可以留着度蜜月的时候穿 |
[15:24] | Really? This does it for you? | 真的吗 这都能勾起你的兴趣 |
[15:27] | I’m as surprised as you are. | 我和你一样惊讶 |
[15:28] | Hey, merry Christmas, Happy. | 圣诞快乐 乐乐 |
[15:30] | Doesn’t the cabin smell great? | 小木屋里的气味不好闻吗 |
[15:32] | I guess. | 我觉得是的 |
[15:33] | And how about the decorations? | 装饰怎么样 |
[15:36] | Where’s the Christmas tree? | 圣诞树呢 |
[15:41] | See that? | 看到了吗 |
[15:42] | They go out for a real tree | 他们出去找了一棵真的树 |
[15:43] | instead of using a perfectly good plastic one, | 没有用一个很好的塑料树 |
[15:45] | and now Happy’s already disappointed in Christmas. | 现在乐乐已经开始对圣诞节失望了 |
[15:47] | Relax. They’re probably taking so long | 放松 他们速度这么慢 |
[15:48] | because they’re having a really good time. | 可能是因为玩得很高兴忘了时间 |
[15:51] | Come on! | 快 |
[15:55] | I got to take a breath. | 我要喘口气 |
[15:57] | It hurts so bad, I’m seeing stars. | 我已经疼得眼冒金星了 |
[15:59] | We can’t afford to wait. | 我们等不及了 |
[16:00] | He’s right. The men after us | 他是对的 追我们的人 |
[16:01] | have guns and a faster rate of speed. | 有枪 跑得也更快 |
[16:03] | We’re about a half a mile from the cabin. | 我们离小木屋还有800米 |
[16:05] | I was taking notes of natural markers | 我们出来的时候我一直在 |
[16:06] | when we were walking out. | 记下走过的路 |
[16:08] | Tim taught me how. | 蒂姆教我的 |
[16:10] | Less than a mile? | 不到一英里了 |
[16:12] | Okay. I can do that. I just, I need… I need a minute. | 我可以坚持 我只是需要时间 |
[16:15] | Fine. Then we got to move. | 好的 然后我们就要走了 |
[16:16] | I can almost feel those guys gaining on us. | 我都能感觉到他们在接近我们 |
[16:21] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[16:22] | You can’t keep a gas can by an open flame! | 汽油桶不能靠近明火 |
[16:24] | Would you relax, Sly? I just needed the gas | 别紧张 希尔 我只是用汽油 |
[16:26] | to give this blaze a little Christmas goose. | 让火烧得更旺一点 |
[16:31] | I’ve checked every direction. | 我已经检查过四周了 |
[16:34] | Ground’s too hard for footprints; | 地上太硬 无法留下脚印 |
[16:35] | they could be anywhere… | 他们不知去向了 |
[16:38] | Yeah, but why don’t we start there. | 是的 为什么我们不先检查那里 |
[16:41] | Davis, I think I found ’em. | 戴维斯 我觉得我找到他们了 |
[16:43] | Guys, that might be a problem. | 朋友们 问题来了 |
[16:49] | That’s coming from our cabin. | 烟从我们的木屋升起来的 |
[16:50] | If we can see, so can the gunrunners. | 如果我们能看到 那些走私犯也能看到 |
[16:52] | All right, Sam. Your minute’s up. Let’s move! | 好的山姆 时间到了 我们走 |
[16:54] | – Let’s go… Come on, Ralph. – Let’s go! | -我们走 快 拉尔夫 -我们走 |
[16:58] | Come on. | 快 |
[17:02] | Is there a fireplace screen or something to catch the embers? | 有没有壁炉罩能围住火苗 |
[17:06] | No screen. | 没有 |
[17:08] | Happy and I are gonna bunk down in front of this hearth, | 我和乐乐打算直接在炉边打个地铺 |
[17:11] | and snuggle up in the warmth | 相互依偎着取暖 |
[17:12] | of an absolutely perfect Christmas. | 过一个完美的圣诞节 |
[17:15] | Doc! | 医生 |
[17:15] | We got a gunshot wound! | 我们有人中枪了 |
[17:17] | That was fast. | 好快 |
[17:17] | – Are you okay? – There’s bad guys out there. | -你还好吗 -外面有坏人 |
[17:19] | – Bad guys? – Mind telling me who I’m treating? | -坏人 -能告诉我病人是谁吗 |
[17:22] | ATF Agent Sam Roberts. | 烟酒枪械管理局探员山姆·罗伯茨 |
[17:24] | I’m guessing only two of the three gunrunners followed us. | 我猜三个人中只有两个跟着我们 |
[17:26] | Smart move would be to leave one back at the car | 他们聪明的话应该留一个人在车那里 |
[17:28] | in case we double back to try and steal it. | 以防我们再折回去偷车 |
[17:30] | – Gunrunners? – If they saw the smoke, they’d know someone’s up here. | -军火走私犯 -他们看到烟就知道这里有人了 |
[17:33] | I knew the fire was a bad idea. We have to hit the road. | 我知道这个火生的不对 我们必须要走了 |
[17:35] | The guy at the car is likely gonna come check right now! | 车旁边那个人很可能马上就要来了 |
[17:38] | Too late. He’s already here. | 太晚了 他已经到了 |
[17:55] | He only saw me. | 他只看到了我 |
[17:55] | Maybe I can convince him I’m alone, get him to leave? | 也许我可以让他相信这里只有我 把他骗走 |
[17:58] | – Unlikely. – Agreed. | -够呛 -我也觉得 |
[17:59] | This cabin is the only place around here for miles. | 方圆几千米就这么一个小木屋 |
[18:01] | It’s a good bet that the gunrunners | 很可能军火走私犯 |
[18:02] | will surmise it’s where we came from. | 会认为我们就是从这里来的 |
[18:04] | And they’ll be able to follow the trail we left. | 他们会沿着我们的足迹跟过来 |
[18:05] | We were worried about speed, not stealth. | 我们全速赶路 没时间隐藏行踪 |
[18:07] | We need to act while we have the numbers on our side. | 我们要利用我们的人数优势 |
[18:10] | Guy out there has a gun. We don’t. | 那个人有枪 我们没有 |
[18:11] | He’s right. One man, many bullets. | 他说得对 只有一个人 但有多发子弹 |
[18:13] | I don’t like that math. | 我可不喜欢这个计算结果 |
[18:14] | This is gonna get ugly. | 场面会很难看的 |
[18:15] | Maybe not. | 也许不会 |
[18:16] | Happy, Sly, Toby, | 乐乐 希尔 托比 |
[18:17] | take Sam and Ralph down to the cellar. | 带山姆和拉尔夫去地下室 |
[18:18] | What are you gonna do? | 你要做什么 |
[18:20] | It’s not what I’m gonna do, it’s what you’re gonna do. | 不是我要做什么 而是你要做什么 |
[18:34] | Excuse me, ma’am. I was… | 抱歉打扰 女士 我在… |
[18:36] | out hunting and my dog ran off. | 外面打猎 但我的狗跑丢了 |
[18:37] | You haven’t seen an old beagle around here, have you? | 你没在附近看到一条小猎犬吧 |
[18:39] | Oh, uh… no. I haven’t seen a dog, but maybe my friend has. | 没有 我没看到 也许我朋友看到了 |
[18:42] | W-Why don’t you come in and we’ll ask her? | 要不你进来问问她吧 |
[18:45] | Uh, we have way too many Christmas cookies | 我们这里有非常多圣诞曲奇 |
[18:48] | if you… if you want some. | 不知你是否想尝尝看 |
[19:03] | Actually, I think I just heard my dog. | 我刚刚似乎听到了我的狗在叫 |
[19:05] | Thank you so much for your time. | 非常感谢 |
[19:11] | Maybe he bought it. | 也许他信了呢 |
[19:12] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么觉得 |
[19:14] | He saw my government plates. | 他看到了我的政府车牌 |
[19:16] | We need to get the others and head out the back right now. | 我们得立刻叫上所有人从后门离开 |
[19:19] | That’s a no-go. | 行不通 |
[19:21] | There are three of them with guns now, | 现在外面有三个持枪的人 |
[19:22] | they’re just gonna come in here shooting! | 他们会直接冲进来开枪 |
[19:23] | No, they won’t. At least not yet. | 不 他们不会 至少现在不会 |
[19:26] | They saw three vehicles parked out there, | 他们看到外面停了三辆车 |
[19:27] | one with government plates. | 有一辆还挂着政府车牌 |
[19:28] | They don’t know who’s inside here. | 他们不知道屋里有谁 |
[19:30] | They don’t know how much firepower we have. | 不知道我们有多少火力 |
[19:32] | Well, they’re probably on their walkie-talkies, calling in backup. | 他们可能在用对讲机请求支援 |
[19:34] | With no service, we can’t call for help ourselves. | 没有信号 我们就没办法寻求帮助 |
[19:36] | Actually, I think I know a way. | 事实上 我有一个办法 |
[19:38] | Did, uh… anyone bring their cell phone here? | 有人带手机来了吗 |
[19:51] | Comprende “No servicio” ? | “没有信号” 懂不懂 |
[19:53] | No cell tower service, | 虽然没有手机发射塔的信号 |
[19:55] | but if we use the limited two-way radio from the phone, | 但如果我们利用手机的有限双向无线电 |
[19:58] | plus some parts from the cabin’s weather alert radio… | 再加上木屋的天气警报收音机里的零件 |
[20:01] | We can find and jump onto the bad guys’ walkie-talkie signal. | 就可以搜到并使用外面那些坏蛋的对讲机信号 |
[20:04] | Should have more than enough range | 信号范围应该足够广 |
[20:05] | to reach the sheriff’s station. | 能够联系到警察局 |
[20:06] | Okay, I got it, | 好 我懂了 |
[20:07] | but in order for this to work, we also need a computer. | 但想成功 我们还需要一台电脑 |
[20:10] | Well, we had our strict no-tech policy on this trip. | 但这次旅行严禁携带科技产品 |
[20:12] | Did anyone cheat? Bring their gear? | 有人作弊了吗 谁把电脑带来了 |
[20:16] | So, no computers. | 所以 没有电脑 |
[20:18] | Not exactly. | 也不尽然 |
[20:24] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[20:27] | Yes, for you. | 这是给你的 |
[20:32] | A laptop? | 一台笔记本吗 |
[20:33] | Walter, this is too much. | 沃特 这太贵重了 |
[20:34] | Guys, we got to hurry. | 伙计们 我们得快点 |
[20:35] | No worries. Okay. | 别介意这个了 |
[20:42] | A team photo? You customized it for me. | 团队的合照 你专门为我定制的 |
[20:45] | Hey, there’s Tim, | 蒂姆在这儿 |
[20:46] | behind that giant stack of folders. | 在一大摞文件夹后面 |
[20:48] | I don’t remember a giant stack of folders on your desk. | 我记得你桌子上可没有一大摞文件夹 |
[20:51] | Is that Photoshopped? | 这是P上去的吗 |
[20:56] | Sly, open up the laptop’s casing | 希尔 打开笔记本的外壳 |
[20:58] | and then, happy, build the radio device. | 乐乐 做一个无线电发射装置 |
[20:59] | Okay, remember, but we’re gonna call on these guys’ signal. | 记住 我们要用他们的对讲机信号联系警局 |
[21:02] | So, once they hear it, | 所以一旦他们听到了 |
[21:03] | they’re gonna know the cops are coming. | 就知道警察要来了 |
[21:05] | They’re gonna rush the house. | 那样他们就会冲进来 |
[21:06] | So, we’ll have to hold them off until help gets here. | 所以增援来到之前我们要拖住他们 |
[21:08] | Based on the distance to the sheriff department substation, | 根据警局分局到这里的距离推算 |
[21:10] | I estimate 15 minutes before we get help. | 我估计增援15分钟后才会到 |
[21:13] | How do we hold them off for 15 minutes | 我们怎么能拖住他们15分钟 |
[21:14] | when all we have is decorations, food and gifts? | 我们只有装饰品 食物和礼物 |
[21:16] | Then we work with what we have. | 那我们就利用现有的这些东西 |
[21:17] | We build traps and defend the cabin. | 设计陷阱 守住木屋 |
[21:20] | Okay, you heard my lady, | 都听到了吧 |
[21:21] | let’s Home Alone their asses. | 我们就跟他们来一场”小鬼当家”吧 |
[21:21] | 喜剧电影 八岁的凯文以一己之力战胜窃贼 | |
[21:28] | All right, Cabe, this one’s for you from me. | 凯布 这个是我送你的礼物 |
[21:30] | Might be able to use that. | 可能会派上用场 |
[21:32] | And open this one from me to Sly. | 打开这个我送给希尔的礼物 |
[21:33] | I got him some neckties for the campaign. | 我给他买了几条竞选时打的领带 |
[21:35] | They could come in handy. | 它们可以派上用场 |
[21:38] | That one’s for Happy. | 那个是给乐乐的 |
[21:39] | Off limits. | 不准碰 |
[21:42] | Seriously, just use Ralph’s rocket. | 讲真 用拉尔夫的小火箭吧 |
[21:44] | He doesn’t like this, anyway. | 反正他也不喜欢 |
[21:45] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[21:49] | Just hold those wires in place. | 拿好这几根电线 |
[21:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:51] | These pieces are small in these things. | 这些东西的零件都很小 |
[21:54] | Thanks for your help earlier. | 谢谢你之前给我帮忙 |
[21:56] | I know you didn’t like being in that silly getup. | 我知道你不喜欢穿那套蠢蠢的服装 |
[21:58] | You can put me in whatever you want, I’m always gonna be me. | 不管给我穿什么 我都还是我 |
[22:00] | I was an elf named Happy, | 我是个叫乐乐的精灵 |
[22:02] | but I was still a grump. | 但我依旧是个暴脾气 |
[22:04] | I don’t know about you. | 真搞不懂你 |
[22:06] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[22:07] | On Thanksgiving, you were dressed | 感恩节的时候 你打扮成 |
[22:08] | as a Lord of the Rings reject. | 一个”低配”指环王 |
[22:10] | Today, it was Santa Claus. | 今天 又打扮成圣诞老人 |
[22:11] | Now, Cabe wants to put you in a tie. | 如今 凯布又想让你西装革履 |
[22:13] | You should just be yourself. | 你应该做你自己就好 |
[22:16] | Well, that’s never really been easy for me. | 这对我可不容易 |
[22:18] | Then you’re not as smart as I thought you were. | 那你可没我想的那么聪明 |
[22:25] | Don’t tell anyone I said this, | 别告诉别人是我说的 |
[22:26] | but I like the way you are | 我喜欢你本来的样子 |
[22:27] | and I don’t like anybody. | 而我不喜欢任何人 |
[22:29] | Just give other people a chance to get to know the real you. | 给别人一个机会去认识真正的你 |
[22:32] | They’ll like you, too. | 他们也会喜欢上你的 |
[22:37] | What the hell are you looking at? | 你在看什么看 |
[22:38] | It’s finished. Go tell the others. | 弄好了 去告诉他们吧 |
[22:40] | Right. | 好的 |
[22:47] | Okay. | 好了 |
[22:48] | Just tie down that down a little tighter to the ski. | 把那个在滑板上绑的再紧点 |
[22:54] | What’s up with this coffee can on the stove? | 炉子上的咖啡壶是怎么回事 |
[22:56] | Oh, melting salt. | 熔盐用的 |
[22:57] | Molten sodium chloride explodes when it hits cold water. | 熔融氯化钠遇冷水会爆炸 |
[23:01] | All right. | 好了 |
[23:02] | There you go. It’s very tight. | 弄好了 非常紧 |
[23:04] | I think I ruined Sly’s gift from Cabe. | 我想我把凯布给希尔的礼物给毁了 |
[23:07] | Yeah, and, uh, speaking of gifts, I thought, uh, | 是的 说到礼物 我以为 |
[23:10] | Secret Santa was limited to $50. | 圣诞老人的神秘礼物价格控制在50美元 |
[23:12] | Yeah, I built the laptop. | 没错 我组装了个笔记本 |
[23:14] | Already had the parts | 有些部件早就有了 |
[23:15] | and my labor was free. | 我的手工劳动又是免费的 |
[23:17] | Walter, cut the crap. | 沃特 别和我兜圈子 |
[23:19] | You’re still in love with Paige. | 你还爱着佩吉 |
[23:20] | That little desk, that’s you trying to undermine me. | 那张小桌子 是你想试图轻视我 |
[23:23] | You know, I-I really thought | 我真的以为 |
[23:24] | that we were supposed to be friends now. | 我们现在是朋友了 |
[23:25] | I should be angrier, but your attempts are… | 我应该更愤怒些的 但是你的行为 |
[23:28] | pretty pathetic. | 太可悲了 |
[23:30] | Pathetic? | 可悲 |
[23:32] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:33] | You covered my face in a photo. | 你把照片上我的脸遮住 |
[23:34] | You don’t think Paige is gonna see that? | 你以为佩吉不会注意到吗 |
[23:37] | Look, you might be a genius, Walter, | 听着 你是个天才没错 沃特 |
[23:38] | but when it comes to her, you’ve got a lot to learn. | 但你和她相处时 你要学的东西还很多 |
[23:41] | Just being honest with you. | 就是对你说句实话 |
[23:45] | Let me be honest with you. | 那我也实话实说 |
[23:47] | We were never friends. | 我们从来都不是朋友 |
[23:49] | I was faking it for Paige. | 我是为了佩吉才装装样子 |
[23:51] | Yeah, well, so was I. | 好吧 我也是 |
[23:53] | I never liked you | 我一直都不喜欢你 |
[23:55] | because you never made me feel welcome. | 因为你从没让我感觉自己受欢迎 |
[23:58] | And Timbo is a stupid nickname. | 小蒂是个傻的要死的昵称 |
[24:00] | You never felt welcome ’cause you never were. | 你感觉不受欢迎是因为本来就是这样 |
[24:01] | I never asked for you. | 我从没要求过 |
[24:02] | Yeah, I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[24:03] | You’ve resented me the moment I walked through that door. | 从我来了之后你就对我产生恨意 |
[24:05] | Yes, I resent you for disrupting my team. | 没错 我憎恨你在破坏我的小队 |
[24:07] | By dating Paige?! | 通过和佩吉约会吗 |
[24:08] | Yes, and I resent you for trying to bond with Ralph | 是的 我憎恨你想和拉尔夫有更多联系 |
[24:10] | when we both know that I’m the one that he should be learning from, | 你我都知道我才是他应该学习的榜样 |
[24:12] | not you. | 不是你 |
[24:16] | He’s more like me. | 他和我更像 |
[24:21] | Yeah, well, um, guess what… pal? | 你知道吗 “伙计” |
[24:25] | Cabe already put in the paperwork with Homeland | 凯布已经向国安部提交了申请 |
[24:28] | and I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪也不去 |
[24:29] | You will never be a real member of Scorpion. | 你永远不可能成为天蝎的一份子 |
[24:37] | Happy and Sylvester are ready to make that call. | 乐乐和希尔维斯特准备好可以开始了 |
[24:39] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:43] | Soon as we use this thing, the thugs’ll hear it | 一旦我们用这个东西 那些暴徒会听到 |
[24:45] | and all hell’ll break loose. | 到时就是一场恶战 |
[24:47] | Uh, so I just redressed Sam’s wound. It’s bad. | 我刚给山姆的伤口换好药 情况很严重 |
[24:50] | There’s no way he can help us up here. | 看来他是帮不上忙了 |
[24:52] | Paige, Ralph’s being very brave. | 佩吉 拉尔夫很勇敢 |
[24:55] | Okay, here goes nothing. | 开始了 |
[24:59] | That’s the bad guy’s walkie-talkie signal. | 这里有一个敌方对讲机的信号 |
[25:02] | Connecting to police band shortwave now. | 马上连接到警局的短波段 |
[25:06] | Okay, we’re hot. | 连上了 |
[25:07] | This is Cabe Gallo, | 我是凯布·格洛 |
[25:08] | Homeland agent, badge number 2835. | 国安部探员 证件编号2835 |
[25:12] | Need immediate assistance. | 需要立即支援 |
[25:14] | Officer down, civilians in danger. | 有探员受伤 平民身处危险之中 |
[25:16] | At least three known shooters. | 已发现至少三名枪手 |
[25:19] | Cabin at the top of Addison Road. | 在爱迪生路山顶上的小木屋 |
[25:26] | Copy that, Agent Gallo. | 收到 格洛探员 |
[25:27] | Hold tight. Help is on the way. | 坚持住 支援马上到 |
[25:28] | It worked. | 成功了 |
[25:29] | That’s what might get us killed. | 这也可能让我们丧命 |
[25:31] | Uh, guys, I’m assuming it worked. | 伙计们 我觉得这方法奏效了 |
[25:33] | Why, you seeing them getting ready? | 怎么 你看到他们准备好了 |
[25:35] | I saw the three guys we know of getting ready, | 我看到之前的三个人都做好了准备 |
[25:37] | and the two who just showed up. All armed to the teeth. | 还有两个人刚到 都全副武装 |
[25:40] | Guess we’re not the only ones who called for reinforcements. | 看来不只我们呼叫了增援 |
[25:55] | Bad guys coming! Battle stations! | 坏人来啦 各就各位 |
[25:57] | Okay. What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[25:58] | Jamming their walkies with a little Christmas cheer | 用圣诞歌曲给他们的对讲机制造点干扰 |
[25:59] | so they can’t coordinate their attack. | 这样他们就无法组织进攻了 |
[26:21] | One down. | 干掉一个 |
[26:39] | Two down. | 干掉两个 |
[27:06] | Three down. | 干掉三个 |
[27:17] | Four down. | 干掉四个 |
[27:20] | Come on out of there. | 快从那里出来 |
[27:24] | Looks like you’re one ski short. | 看来你们少放了一个滑雪板 |
[27:27] | Five down. | 干掉五个 |
[27:31] | With time to spare. | 时间绰绰有余[把握好第二投] |
[27:35] | Get it? | 懂吗 |
[27:36] | Spare? Bowling ball? | 第二投全中 保龄球 |
[27:36] | Spare 保龄球术语 指第二投击倒全部余瓶 这里凯布指第二击击倒全部坏人 | |
[27:38] | We got it. It was terrible. | 我们懂 真是个糟糕的笑话 |
[27:39] | Truly awful. | 确实很糟糕 |
[27:40] | You ruined Christmas. | 你毁了圣诞节 |
[27:43] | All right, they’re all secure. | 他们都处置好了 |
[27:45] | It’s safe to bring up Ralph. | 可以安全地带拉尔夫上来了 |
[27:47] | All right, you listen up. | 好了 你们听着 |
[27:49] | You’re all officially on the naughty list. | 圣诞老人已经把你们列为淘气的孩子 |
[27:49] | 圣诞老人有一张淘气名单和一张乖巧名单 他会给乖巧名单上的孩子送礼物 而给淘气名单上的孩子的袜子里放上一大块煤球 | |
[27:51] | You move, | 你们敢乱动 |
[27:52] | you’re gonna get worse than coal up your stockings. | 就远不止在长筒袜里塞满煤块这么简单了 |
[27:56] | Cabe! | 凯布 |
[27:57] | The cellar’s empty– they’re gone. | 地窖是空的 他们不见了 |
[28:00] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[28:03] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[28:05] | Sam’s taking Ralph! | 山姆要掳走拉尔夫 |
[28:13] | I’m coming with you! | 我和你一起去 |
[28:20] | Why has the ATF guy taken Ralph? | 为什么烟酒枪械管理局的人要带走拉尔夫 |
[28:22] | ATF? | 烟酒枪械管理局 |
[28:23] | No, he’s one of us. | 不 他是我们的一员 |
[28:24] | At least, he was until he stole our money. | 至少在他偷走我们的钱之前他是 |
[28:27] | Tim, you stay here and watch them. | 蒂姆 你留下看着他们 |
[28:28] | Happy, you give him a hand. | 乐乐 你帮他一起 |
[28:30] | Doc, you’re with me. | 医生 你跟我走 |
[28:31] | This ends in a hostage situation, | 这演变成了绑架事件 |
[28:33] | I might need your skills. | 我也许会需要你的技能 |
[28:34] | Copy that. | 遵命 |
[28:37] | Any of you feel froggy, | 如果你们有谁想反抗 |
[28:38] | before you jump, think about this: | 在反抗之前请记住 |
[28:40] | I’m a pissed-off ex-Navy SEAL, | 我是个气急败坏的前海豹突击队队员 |
[28:42] | and even I’m scared of her. | 连我都对她畏首畏尾 |
[28:46] | How did this happen? | 怎么会这样呢 |
[28:47] | Sam is a gunrunner. He stole money from the rest | 山姆是军火走私犯 他偷了 |
[28:49] | of the crew and they were gonna kill him for it. | 整个团伙的钱 他们想要杀了他 |
[28:50] | No, I get that part. I mean how did we get tricked? | 不 这我懂 我是问我们怎么被骗的 |
[28:53] | When Sam realized that Walter and Tim | 当山姆发现沃特和蒂姆 |
[28:55] | were with Homeland he made up a story | 是国安部的 他就编了个故事 |
[28:56] | to keep from getting arrested. | 以避免被捕 |
[28:58] | And then he knew someone I know at the ATF, | 而且他认识我在烟酒枪械管理局认识的人 |
[29:00] | so I believed him. | 我就相信了他 |
[29:01] | Of course. If he’s been busted for running guns, | 当然 如果他曾因走私枪支而被搜捕 |
[29:03] | he would know people at the ATF. | 他肯定认识烟酒枪械管理局的人 |
[29:04] | How did Toby miss this? He’s a human lie detector. | 托比怎会没看出来 他可是人体测谎仪 |
[29:07] | You guys told me Sam was ATF, | 是你们告诉我山姆是烟酒枪械管理局的 |
[29:09] | not Sam himself. | 又不是山姆本人和我说的 |
[29:10] | You believed him, so you weren’t lying. | 你们都信了他 所以你们没有撒谎 |
[29:12] | There was nothing for me to read. | 我也没什么可分析的 |
[29:13] | And Sam’s deception markers | 而且由于他剧烈的伤痛 |
[29:14] | could have easily been masked | 山姆欺骗的表情 |
[29:15] | by the intense pain of his injury. | 很容易被掩饰过去 |
[29:17] | Injury is nothing compared to | 当我们抓住他时 |
[29:18] | what I’ll do to him when we catch him. | 他所面对的就不是受伤那么简单了 |
[29:29] | Sit down, kid. | 小子 坐下 |
[29:43] | We can’t let Sam get away. | 我们绝不能让山姆逃走 |
[29:45] | Hostages don’t fare well | 人质一旦失去了利用价值 |
[29:46] | once they’ve outlived their usefulness. | 他们的生命安全就没有保障了 |
[29:48] | I know the stats, Doc. | 我知道统计数据 医生 |
[29:49] | We need an idea. | 我们得想个方案 |
[30:03] | Holy stowaways! There’s Ralph! | 天哪 那是拉尔夫 |
[30:05] | Oh, my God, Ralph! | 天哪 拉尔夫 |
[30:16] | He jimmied the trunk with my knife. | 他用我的小刀撬开了后备箱 |
[30:17] | Smart boy. He knows there’s only one way | 真机智 他知道我们要拦下那辆车 |
[30:19] | we can stop that car, | 只有一个办法 |
[30:21] | and if he’s in a small, enclosed space, | 并且如果他在狭小密闭的空间里 |
[30:22] | he significantly reduces his chances of injury. | 他受伤的概率是最低的 |
[30:25] | Cabe, | 凯布 |
[30:26] | drive Sam off the side road coming up. | 逼山姆开到前面的小路上 |
[30:27] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[30:58] | Okay, very shortly, you’re going to | 你很快会看到 |
[30:59] | see something that’s going to frighten you. | 一些令你害怕的事 |
[31:00] | I’m already frightened. | 我已经很惶恐了 |
[31:02] | Sam is gonna barrel toward a log | 山姆会高速驶向一棵断木 |
[31:03] | he was sitting on earlier. | 他之前在那上面休息过 |
[31:05] | Sam won’t remember where it was. | 他记不得那是在哪里 |
[31:06] | – He has 110 IQ, tops. – What? | -他智商最高只有110 -什么 |
[31:08] | – No. Ralph is in the trunk. – Exactly. | -不对 拉尔夫在后备箱里 -是啊 |
[31:10] | If he hits it, the front of the car will | 如果撞上去 车前部会 |
[31:11] | take the bulk of the force– he’ll be okay. | 承受大部分撞击力 他不会有事的 |
[31:16] | – When? – Right around this turn. | -什么时候 -就在这个转角 |
[31:19] | Ralph, close the trunk. | 拉尔夫 关上后备箱 |
[31:22] | Hold on. | 等下 |
[31:33] | Ralph! | 拉尔夫 |
[31:33] | Stay back, I got a hostage! | 后退 我有人质 |
[31:38] | Mom! | 妈 |
[31:42] | On the ground, or I’m gonna put a slug in your other shoulder! | 趴下 不然我就对着你另一侧肩膀开枪了 |
[31:47] | On the ground! | 趴下 |
[31:58] | On second thought, | 转念一想 |
[31:59] | artificial trees aren’t so bad. | 人造树也没有那么糟 |
[32:01] | You okay, Ralph? | 你没事吧 拉尔夫 |
[32:02] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[32:03] | Good thing I had Cabe’s pocket knife with me. | 幸亏我带着凯布的小折刀 |
[32:05] | Speaking of which… | 说到这个… |
[32:10] | Here. | 给你 |
[32:18] | Merry Christmas, pal. | 圣诞快乐 伙计 |
[32:19] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[32:20] | No, not really. | 不 不行 |
[32:21] | He cannot have a knife, he’s 12. | 不能给他一把刀 他才12岁 |
[32:23] | I got that knife when I was younger than Ralph. | 我得到这把刀的时候比拉尔夫还小点 |
[32:25] | He’s a lot more capable than I was. | 他比当时的我能干多了 |
[32:27] | Look how he handled himself today. | 看看他今天是怎么照顾自己的 |
[32:30] | My grandpa gave it to me. | 这刀是我爷爷给我的 |
[32:32] | I wanted to pass it on to my grandson someday. | 我想有朝一日能传给我的孙子 |
[32:39] | May I? | 可以吗 |
[32:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:51] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[32:59] | – Is that Sparkling Mike? Used to be. | -那是闪亮迈克吗 -曾经是 |
[33:03] | Is it for me? | 是给我的吗 |
[33:06] | I can’t believe you tracked down all these pieces. | 我不敢相信你找到了所有的部件 |
[33:10] | Yeah, that’s… | 是啊 这… |
[33:12] | that’s exactly what I did. | 这就是我干的 |
[33:14] | I found all those parts | 我找到了所有的部件 |
[33:15] | so you could put it together yourself. | 这样你就自己把它拼起来 |
[33:18] | ‘Cause I know you like to build stuff. | 因为我知道你喜欢做东西 |
[33:20] | Hell yeah, I do. | 没错 我是挺喜欢的 |
[33:28] | You’re looking for an “Attaboy,” Aren’t you? | 你是在等我说声 “干得好” 的吗 |
[33:30] | You know, I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t. | 不得不说是的 |
[33:32] | Do you have any idea how hard it was | 你知道找到所有的部件 |
[33:33] | to track down all those pieces? | 有多难吗 |
[33:34] | Look, I know you’re the kind of guy | 听着 我知道你是那种 |
[33:37] | that needs positive reinforcement, | 需要别人鼓励的人 |
[33:38] | and I’m the kind of girl that can’t give it to you. | 而我是那种没法说肉麻话的人 |
[33:40] | Not in my nature. My bad. | 这不是我的个性 是我不好 |
[33:43] | But this might help. | 但也许这个能有点帮助 |
[33:46] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[33:59] | A key fob. | 一个遥控钥匙 |
[34:00] | Not just any key fob. | 不是一个普通的遥控钥匙 |
[34:02] | Every time you think I should give you a pat on the back, | 每次你觉得我该鼓励你的时候 |
[34:04] | just hit that button and know that, | 按那个按钮就行了 |
[34:05] | even though I don’t say it enough, | 即使我表达得不够 |
[34:06] | I really mean it. | 但我是真心的 |
[34:09] | Attaboy! | 干得好 |
[34:14] | Oh, and I kept the elf costume… | 那个小精灵服我留下了 |
[34:16] | for the honeymoon. | 留着蜜月时穿 |
[34:24] | Attaboy! | 干得好 |
[34:37] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[34:39] | I was just thinking about | 我正在想 |
[34:40] | putting up one of those kitten posters. | 贴一张小猫的海报 |
[34:43] | “Hang in there.” | “挺住” |
[34:46] | About that conversation I walked in on | 上次我撞见了 |
[34:48] | between you and Walter… | 你和沃特的对话… |
[34:49] | It was nothing, it was just some… headbutting. | 没什么 就是有些小打闹 |
[34:53] | It’ll be fine. | 没事的 |
[34:54] | Take the job your friend offered. | 接受你朋友给你的工作吧 |
[34:56] | What? No. | 什么 不 |
[34:57] | – It’s in the Middle East. – I know. | -在中东呢 -我知道 |
[34:59] | But you’ll be heading up a team, | 但是在那你会组建团队 |
[35:01] | protecting people, rebuilding infrastructure… | 保护大家 重建基础设施 |
[35:02] | It’s important work. | 这是份很重要的工作 |
[35:04] | You’ll be in a leadership role. | 你将成为领导者 |
[35:05] | You’re just not a little desk guy. | 你做个小职员太屈才了 |
[35:12] | I guess I’m not. | 我想是的 |
[35:14] | Besides, you said it’s just | 另外 你说这只有 |
[35:15] | for eight months of training, | 八个月的培训 |
[35:16] | and then back to head up the west coast office. | 之后就能回到西海岸的办公室了 |
[35:20] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[35:26] | I want to ask you to come with me so bad. | 我真的好想问你愿不愿意和我一起去 |
[35:29] | But where I’m going… is no place for Ralph. | 但我要去的那地方… 拉尔夫不适合去 |
[35:34] | And I might not be a genius, but… | 我可能并不聪明 但是 |
[35:37] | I know that I’m crazy about that kid, | 我知道我很喜欢那孩子 |
[35:38] | and the best place for him to be is here, | 而这里才是最适合他的地方 |
[35:42] | with Scorpion. | 有天蝎相伴 |
[35:44] | So you and I will Skype every day, | 我们俩可以每天视频 |
[35:45] | and we will make it work. | 我们会熬过去的 |
[35:47] | We’ll definitely make it work. | 我们一定会熬过去的 |
[35:54] | And I don’t actually have to leave the country | 其实在假期过完前 |
[35:56] | until after the holidays, | 我还不用赶着出国 |
[35:57] | so we still have New Year’s. | 所以我们还可以一起过新年 |
[35:59] | And tomorrow, I can come by the house, | 明天我就去你家 |
[36:01] | we can do Christmas morning with Ralph. | 早上我们和拉尔夫一起过圣诞 |
[36:02] | Does that sound good? Mm-hmm. | 你看行吗 |
[36:06] | Man, I am beat. | 天啊 我累死了 |
[36:07] | Yeah, me, too. | 是啊 我也是 |
[36:09] | And I have to stay up wrapping Ralph’s gifts. | 我还要熬夜帮拉尔夫包礼物 |
[36:11] | Well, how ’bout this? | 你说这样可以吗 |
[36:12] | I will stay up with you and help you wrap ’em. | 我晚上陪你一起包礼物 |
[36:15] | I would love that. | 那真好 |
[36:17] | Okay. I’ll get my things. | 好的 我去拿下东西 |
[36:25] | You sure about this? | 你确定要去那里 |
[36:27] | I’ve never been more sure about anything in my life. | 我这一辈子从没这么确定过 |
[36:29] | I’m just relieved that Paige is 100% onboard. | 我很庆幸佩吉也十分赞成 |
[36:33] | It’s been a pleasure, sir. | 很荣幸与你合作 先生 |
[36:35] | Tim. | 蒂姆 |
[36:36] | We need to talk. | 我们需要谈下 |
[36:38] | Paige told us you’re leaving. | 佩吉说你要走了 |
[36:40] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[36:41] | It’s a great opportunity | 机会难得 |
[36:42] | and Paige and I both know it’s where I should be. | 而且我和佩吉都认为这是我的机会 |
[36:44] | You know, Tim, um, we geniuses are a tricky breed. | 蒂姆 我们这群天才都挺怪癖的 |
[36:48] | Hard people to get along with. | 很难与人相处融洽 |
[36:49] | – We can be a little moody. – Neurotic. | -我们情绪反复 -而且神经质 |
[36:52] | Condescending, but you were a team player. | 还很自视过高 不过你是个很好的队友 |
[36:55] | You put yourself in danger | 你不顾自身危险 |
[36:56] | and, uh, you saved my life when Mark Collins kidnapped me. | 上次马克·柯林斯绑架我 你还救了我的命 |
[37:00] | And you were still a jerk to him. | 可是你还是对他态度很差 |
[37:01] | I was still a jerk to you, | 我还是对你态度很差 |
[37:02] | but bottom line, we’re… | 不过说到底 我们… |
[37:04] | We’re glad we got to know you. | 我们很高兴认识你 |
[37:06] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[37:07] | It’s been… educational. | 这一路… 我学到了很多 |
[37:13] | Oh. Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:16] | Guys, do you mind if I have a word with Tim? | 各位 能让我和蒂姆单独聊下吗 |
[37:29] | This is not necessary. | 你没必要走 |
[37:31] | We had an argument, it was heated. | 我们吵了一架 吵得很激烈 |
[37:34] | I’m not used to emotional outbursts. | 我还没习惯释放情绪 |
[37:36] | I-I didn’t know how to handle it. | 我 我不懂得怎么控制它 |
[37:38] | Uh, I’m-I’m not… equipped | 我… 我还没 |
[37:40] | for this type of thing, but I’m trying. | 还没学会这些事情 但我一直在努力 |
[37:44] | I know. | 我知道 |
[37:45] | I can see you trying. | 我能看到你在努力 |
[37:46] | So let me keep trying. | 那就让我继续努力吧 |
[37:49] | Listen, I know I’m not perfect, Tim, | 蒂姆 我知道我不完美 |
[37:50] | but I-I’m not the type of person who wants to drive away | 但是我不是那种想把人赶走的人 |
[37:53] | people who are hardworking, who give their best efforts. | 还是对这么勤奋 竭尽全力的人 |
[37:55] | No. Walter, you didn’t drive me away. | 不 沃特 你没有赶我走 |
[37:58] | I made this choice on my own. | 这是我个人的选择 |
[38:02] | But the truth is, Scorpion… | 事实上 天蝎… |
[38:04] | it’s your team | 是你的团队 |
[38:05] | and it should remain your team. | 所以它还是应该属于你 |
[38:09] | And I’ll tell you, it’s a team I always will be proud | 我还想说 我永远会为曾经加入天蝎 |
[38:11] | to have been a part of. | 而感到自豪 |
[38:13] | Be well, Walter. | 保重 沃特 |
[38:18] | We’re ready. | 我们好了 |
[38:19] | Yeah. | 好 |
[38:23] | Have a good night, Walter. | 晚安 沃特 |
[38:34] | Before you say anything, | 在你发表意见之前 |
[38:36] | I didn’t want this. | 我想说这并不是我想要的结果 |
[38:37] | That’s irrelevant. | 这又没用 |
[38:39] | ‘Cause Paige thinks you did. | 因为佩吉就是这么觉得的 |
[38:41] | So no matter how calmly she’s taking it right now, | 所以不管她现在表现得多冷静 |
[38:45] | she is gonna blame you. | 她还是会怪你的 |
[38:47] | I have a feeling you’re in for a seriously unhappy New Year. | 直觉告诉我你这新年应该不好过 |
[38:52] | Eggnog? | 来点蛋奶酒 |