| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:02] | Cabe, you need a place to crash for a couple weeks, right? | 凯布 这几周你需要一个睡觉的地方 对吗 | 
| [00:05] | As of now, Happy’s apartment has a vacancy. | 现在 乐乐的公寓有个空位 | 
| [00:08] | He’s been alone for 20 years. He’s desperate for company. | 他都独居二十年了 他特别希望有个伴 | 
| [00:11] | Last night, we played cribbage until midnight. | 昨天晚上我们玩纸牌玩到半夜 | 
| [00:13] | This is my campaign manager, Allie Jones. | 这位是我的竞选经理 艾莉·琼斯 | 
| [00:16] | My name is Gabe, Cabe. Cabe, Cabe Gallo. | 我叫盖布 凯布 凯布 凯布·格洛 | 
| [00:19] | Why don’t you ask her out? | 你干嘛不约她出去 | 
| [00:20] | She’s at least ten years younger than me. | 她比我小了至少十岁 | 
| [00:22] | Everyone’s at least ten years younger than you. | 每个人都比你小了不止十岁 | 
| [00:24] | As gross as it sounds, she’s warm for your form. | 肉麻点说就是 她心悦你 | 
| [00:26] | Walter, cut the crap. You’re still in love with Paige. | 沃特 别和我兜圈子 你还爱着佩吉 | 
| [00:29] | I never liked you | 我一直都不喜欢你 | 
| [00:29] | because you never made me feel welcome. | 因为你从没让我感觉自己受欢迎 | 
| [00:32] | You will never be a real member of Scorpion. | 你永远不可能成为天蝎的一份子 | 
| [00:37] | Take the job your friend offered. | 接受你朋友给你的工作吧 | 
| [00:40] | No, it’s-it’s in the Middle East. | 不 在中东呢 | 
| [00:41] | This is not necessary. | 你没必要走 | 
| [00:43] | Walter, you didn’t drive me away. | 沃特 你没有赶我走 | 
| [00:45] | I made this choice on my own. | 这是我个人的选择 | 
| [00:53] | Man, it is hotter than a jalapeno’s armpit out there… | 外面简直热死爹了 | 
| [00:59] | Come on, Toby, sweep that broom! | 加油 托比 使劲挥扫帚 | 
| [01:02] | No way! It’s going too straight! I call shmockery! | 不可能 这走得太直了 有诈 | 
| [01:04] | Nope. No sham. No mockery. Just bristles coated | 不 没有使诈 鬃毛上沾着 | 
| [01:06] | in an ice-melting bacteria I cultivated myself. | 我自己培养的融冰细菌 | 
| [01:09] | Violation. | 违规 | 
| [01:10] | You ever see the movie Gus about the field goal-kicking mule? | 看过电影《忠狗巴比传》吗 讲射门驴的 | 
| [01:12] | If the rules books don’t explicitly forbid it, | 既然规矩中没有明确禁止 | 
| [01:14] | anything is legal. | 就是合法的 | 
| [01:15] | Now, look at this. | 看啊 | 
| [01:19] | Winner, winner, fermented fish dinner. | 胜者请客吃鲊鱼 | 
| [01:23] | Shouldn’t you guys be prepping for today’s job? | 你们不用准备今天的工作吗 | 
| [01:25] | Already have. The Interstate Waterway will be tested | 已经备好了 日落之前就能检验好 | 
| [01:27] | and cleared for use by sundown. | 州际航道 允许使用 | 
| [01:29] | Turbine will have enough thrust to push the waters | 涡轮将有足够推力把水 | 
| [01:31] | through the pipeline from Spokane to San Diego. | 演管道从斯波坎市送往圣地亚哥 | 
| [01:34] | All this talk of pipes made us realize | 因为一直谈论管子 我们想到 | 
| [01:37] | that by running chilled calcium chloride | 在一小池水下 | 
| [01:39] | through copper tubing underneath a small pool of water, | 用铜管输送冷氯化钙流 | 
| [01:41] | we could create a curling pond. | 就能制造一个冰壶场 | 
| [01:45] | You guys are distracted too easily. | 你们太容易分心了 | 
| [01:47] | Hazard of busy minds. Batter up. | 脑子聪明就这样 准备开始 | 
| [01:49] | W-wait. Huh? What is that? | 等等 那是什么 | 
| [01:51] | Little device I whipped up. | 我自己弄的装置 | 
| [01:54] | Dial in a few bits of data, | 输入了一点数据 | 
| [01:56] | and… | 然后 | 
| [02:04] | No brooming necessary. | 根本不需要扫帚 | 
| [02:06] | What are you so smug about? Machine did all the work. | 你得意什么 这都是机器的功劳 | 
| [02:08] | Yup. And I built the machine. | 是啊 但机器是我造的 | 
| [02:11] | Phooey. Dingo’s. | 喂 甜甜圈怎么换店了 | 
| [02:13] | What happened to Winchell’s? | 怎么不买温切尔的了 | 
| [02:14] | Tim lived next to Winchell’s. | 蒂姆家住在温切尔附近 | 
| [02:15] | Now Tim’s on his way to the Middle East, | 由于蒂姆正要去中东了 | 
| [02:17] | so we’re back to Dingo’s. | 我们又换回这个了 | 
| [02:18] | How do you screw up a donut? | 怎么连甜甜圈都做这么差 | 
| [02:20] | You know, Tim’s departure doesn’t only affect snacks. | 蒂姆的离开并不仅仅关于小食品 | 
| [02:22] | I ran some numbers, and he was integral to 29% of our cases. | 我算过 他在我们29%的案子中都不可或缺 | 
| [02:27] | No small loss. | 这损失不小 | 
| [02:28] | Not really. | 才不是 | 
| [02:30] | Well, I’m not saying that for any personal reason. | 我这么说不是出于个人原因 | 
| [02:31] | It’s just a fact. Everyone on Scorpion is replaceable. | 只是事实 天蝎的每个人都可以替换 | 
| [02:34] | There are other top mathematicians, | 还有其他顶尖的数学家 | 
| [02:36] | behaviorists, engineers. | 行为学家 工程师 | 
| [02:38] | We could find a younger and stronger federal agent. | 我们可以找到更年轻更强壮的外勤特工 | 
| [02:41] | A-and, truth be told, | 老实说 | 
| [02:42] | there are three people with higher IQs than mine– | 这世上有三个比我智商高的人 | 
| [02:44] | four, including Ralph. | 算是拉尔夫是四个 | 
| [02:45] | So, my point is that we are all | 我的意思是 我们都是 | 
| [02:48] | substitutable parts of a machine. | 一个大机器的可替换部件 | 
| [02:52] | Great pep talk, Coach. | 真会鼓舞士气 教练 | 
| [02:55] | Sorry I’m late. Tim’s flight was delayed, | 抱歉 来晚了 蒂姆的飞机延误 | 
| [02:56] | so I spent a little time with him at the airport. | 所以我在机场多陪了他会儿 | 
| [02:58] | No problem, kiddo. | 没事 孩子 | 
| [03:00] | You okay? | 你还好吧 | 
| [03:01] | Me? Sure. Of course. | 我 当然没事 | 
| [03:05] | She’s not okay. | 她绝对有事 | 
| [03:10] | All right. What do you got, Cabe? | 好吧 什么情况 凯布 | 
| [03:13] | All right… | 嗯 | 
| [03:14] | So Tim got off all right? | 蒂姆出发还算顺利 | 
| [03:16] | Other than the flight delay, of course? | 除了飞机延误的事 | 
| [03:18] | Yup. | 是的 | 
| [03:20] | Well, there are numerous factors that affect the accuracy | 飞机出发准点性受多种因素的 | 
| [03:23] | of airline departures… | 干扰 | 
| [03:24] | I’m sure there are, but we should really get the team going. | 当然了 但我们该准备开工了 | 
| [03:26] | It’s a… long way to the desert. | 去沙漠还很远呢 | 
| [03:28] | Of course. Work. Yeah. Well, I’m glad to hear | 当然 工作 很高兴 | 
| [03:31] | everything’s back to normal. | 一切都恢复正常了 | 
| [03:33] | Back to normal? | 恢复正常 | 
| [03:35] | How exactly do you feel everything’s “Back to normal”? | 你为什么会觉得一切都恢复正常了 | 
| [03:39] | Well, Scorpion is back to the original roster, | 天蝎成员恢复原始状态 | 
| [03:42] | and we have a-a case to handle, | 我们还要处理案子 | 
| [03:43] | and Tim leaving, as he told me, was his decision. | 蒂姆跟我说 他的离开是他自己的决定 | 
| [03:46] | So, I calculated that you wouldn’t be angry at me… | 所以我计算 你不会太生我气 | 
| [03:51] | My calculations were off, weren’t they? | 我的计算不准确 是吧 | 
| [03:54] | Just a bit. | 不太准确 | 
| [03:55] | But Tim told me he wanted to go. | 但蒂姆说是他想走的 | 
| [03:57] | Tim said what he had to say | 蒂姆因为你搞出来的 | 
| [03:59] | because of an uncomfortable situation you created. | 尴尬情况而说了他不得不说的话 | 
| [04:02] | You effectively forced him out. | 是你逼他离开的 | 
| [04:04] | So, with respect to things between you and me, | 就我们之间而言 | 
| [04:08] | things are definitely not back to normal. | 绝对没有恢复正常 | 
| [04:14] | Just got a call from my contractor. | 刚接到我承包商的电话 | 
| [04:17] | My house is officially mold-free. | 我家已经没有霉了 | 
| [04:19] | So you get your couch back, | 你可以拿回你的沙发 | 
| [04:20] | and I’m finally out of your hair. | 我也终于不会再烦你了 | 
| [04:25] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [04:27] | We’re still, uh, in the middle of that game of Stratego. | 之前那盘陆军棋只玩到一半 | 
| [04:30] | Yeah, I know. I figure I can come by one night, | 是啊 等我哪天晚上过去 | 
| [04:33] | we can finish it up. | 我们把它玩完 | 
| [04:35] | Sure. | 好啊 | 
| [04:35] | Great. | 好的 | 
| [04:41] | I, uh… | 这个… | 
| [04:46] | This belonged to my mother. | 是我过世妈妈的胸针 | 
| [04:47] | She wore it on her wedding day. | 她结婚的时候戴过 | 
| [04:50] | And there’s that tradition: | 婚礼不是有个传统嘛 | 
| [04:52] | something old, new, borrowed, blue. | 要有旧的 新的 借的 蓝的东西 | 
| [04:54] | Thought, when you married the doc, | 所以你跟医生结婚的时候 | 
| [04:56] | that if you wanted, you could wear it. | 要是想的话 可以戴着这个 | 
| [04:58] | It’s okay if you don’t want to. | 要是不想戴也没关系 | 
| [05:01] | I love it. | 我很喜欢 | 
| [05:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [05:04] | Just a little something for lettin’ me shack up with ya. | 这是你好心收留我的谢礼 不成敬意 | 
| [05:10] | Speaking of shacking up, | 说到”收留” | 
| [05:11] | isn’t that the cutie that’s hot for your booty? | 这不是你很想”收”的那位美女吗 | 
| [05:15] | Oh, man, I’m starting to sound like Toby. | 天哪 我这语气怎么跟托比似的 | 
| [05:17] | How do I look? | 我形象如何 | 
| [05:22] | Allie. How you doing? | 艾莉 今天过得如何 | 
| [05:24] | Good. Thanks. | 挺好的 谢谢 | 
| [05:26] | I-I’m so sorry to bother you at work… | 很抱歉打扰你工作 | 
| [05:28] | Ah, it’s-it’s no bother. | 没什么打扰的 | 
| [05:31] | I just wanted to drop off the guidelines | 帕特尔先生和希尔维斯特之后要辩论 | 
| [05:32] | for the upcoming debate between Mr. Patel and Sylvester. | 我来送一些辩论会的规定资料 | 
| [05:35] | You can review them. | 你可以过目下 | 
| [05:36] | Oh, that’s not necessary. | 我不用看了 | 
| [05:37] | If you say they’re fair, they’re fair. | 你觉得公平 那就肯定公平 | 
| [05:39] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 | 
| [05:41] | I thought we’d have it at the Elk’s lodge? | 我是想可以去鹿角小屋坐着说 | 
| [05:44] | Oh, that one near the new Italian place? | 是新开的意大利餐厅那里吗 | 
| [05:46] | Yeah, yeah! That’s the one. | 对 就是那里 | 
| [05:49] | In fact, I’ve been wanting to check it out. | 其实我还挺想去看看 | 
| [05:52] | I hear they have a fantastic vegetable lasagna. | 听说他们家的鲜蔬千层面很好吃 | 
| [05:54] | Oh, I love Italian food. | 我特别喜欢吃意餐 | 
| [05:56] | With a last name like Gallo, how could I not? | 我姓格洛 怎么可能不爱意大利菜 | 
| [06:01] | Yeah… | 是吗… | 
| [06:03] | Oh, okay. | 好的 | 
| [06:06] | Well, I’ll see you soon. | 那回头见 | 
| [06:08] | Have a good time today. | 祝你今天愉快 | 
| [06:19] | “Have a good time today.” | “祝你今天愉快” | 
| [06:23] | Good time at what? What the hell does that mean? | 干什么愉快 你说的这是什么鬼 | 
| [06:25] | I don’t know. I-I got nervous. | 我也不知道 一时紧张了 | 
| [06:27] | She was begging you to take her to that Italian joint. | 她简直就要求你请她吃饭了 | 
| [06:29] | No. Pretty sure that was… | 没有 刚才应该只是… | 
| [06:32] | just a conversation between two adults. | 两个成年人的正常对话 | 
| [06:34] | All right, adults, let’s hit it. | 行 成年人 走吧 | 
| [06:35] | Cabe, she wanted you to ask her out. You suck at girls. | 凯布 她想跟你约会 你真不会撩妹 | 
| [06:53] | Look at all that hardware. | 这么多机器 | 
| [06:54] | Sweet. | 真不错 | 
| [06:55] | Cold Northwestern water traveling | 西北边的冷水 | 
| [06:57] | 1,400 miles underground to drought-ravaged Southland. | 从地下穿越两千多米来到干旱的南部土地 | 
| [07:00] | Government finally got one right. | 政府总算做了件对事 | 
| [07:03] | Speaking of “Cold travels,” | 说到”冷” | 
| [07:05] | Paige didn’t say a word the entire drive out here. | 这一路上佩吉一句话都没说 | 
| [07:07] | She’s pissed. | 气得不轻啊 | 
| [07:08] | Yes. I’m aware. | 我知道 | 
| [07:10] | Can I please plug my fan into one of your dashboards? | 我能不能把电风扇插到你的插线板上 | 
| [07:13] | I got an extension cord so I can share the breeze. | 我带了加长电线 你们可以一起吹 | 
| [07:15] | A fan? No way. Victorian ladies fan themselves. | 电风扇 绝对不行 维密天使才吹风扇 | 
| [07:19] | It’s 110 degrees out here. | 都43度了 | 
| [07:21] | When your sweat evaporates, it cools the skin | 汗液蒸发的时候 能帮皮肤降温 | 
| [07:23] | by naturally taking the heat with it. | 因为它会带走热量 | 
| [07:25] | Yeah. Along with your manhood. | 对 同时也带走了你的男子气概 | 
| [07:27] | Okay. So, we need to run a full diagnostic | 好 等工人们周一回来之前 | 
| [07:29] | before the contractors come back on Monday, so, Happy, | 我们先整体检查一遍吧 乐乐 | 
| [07:31] | run a line from the water truck to the pipe intake. | 你从水库里接一条进水管出来 | 
| [07:34] | We need to prime the pump and run the turbine. | 得让泵动起来 看看涡轮机的运转 | 
| [07:36] | I’ll calculate the energy output. | 我来算一下能量输出 | 
| [07:37] | I’ll record solar panel function. | 我来记录下太阳能板功率 | 
| [07:39] | And as the federal agent assigned to oversee this federal job, | 我这位联邦特工是来监督此次联邦行动的 | 
| [07:42] | I will observe from this chair, | 所以我就坐在这里观察 | 
| [07:44] | with my eyes closed, | 把眼睛闭起来 | 
| [07:46] | while I enjoy iced coffee in the sunshine. | 在阳光下享受这杯冰咖啡 | 
| [07:49] | Paige? Do you want to help record | 佩吉 你能不能来帮忙 | 
| [07:51] | my observations of the turbine when in operation? | 记录下涡轮机运转时的数据 | 
| [07:54] | Sure. | 好 | 
| [07:57] | Middle of the desert, | 虽然身处沙漠之中 | 
| [07:58] | and I still felt that cold front. | 我还是感觉到了一股冷意 | 
| [08:00] | Oh, you’re not helping at all. | 你别奚落我了 | 
| [08:06] | Water pressure fluctuation’s | 水压波动幅度 | 
| [08:08] | at less than five percent variable. | 少于5% | 
| [08:10] | Copy that. | 记下了 | 
| [08:11] | Coil resistance is stable. | 线圈电阻稳定 | 
| [08:14] | – Check. – Energy output | -收到 -能量输出 | 
| [08:15] | is a-above normal. | 高过正常值 | 
| [08:18] | Well, that’s because the temperature’s running hot. | 原来是因为运行温度过高 | 
| [08:21] | Actually, very hot. | 而且是非常高 | 
| [08:22] | Uh, Happy? Come check this out. | 乐乐 快来看下这个 | 
| [08:25] | Copy that. | 好的 | 
| [08:27] | Hey, there’s a bigger draw on that solar panel than expected. | 那太阳能电池板的能量输出比想象中更大 | 
| [08:31] | It’s ’cause the turbine’s running hot. | 因为涡轮机在高温下运转 | 
| [08:32] | What’s up? | 怎么了 | 
| [08:33] | Turbine’s hot. | 涡轮机很烫 | 
| [08:36] | So are you, by the way. | 你也很性感[烫] 顺便说下 | 
| [08:37] | Love that rubber boot, mechanic outfit combo. | 我喜欢你的长筒靴 炫酷机械师装备 | 
| [08:40] | Let me guess. | 我猜猜 | 
| [08:40] | – Save it for the honeymoon. – If you could. | -留着蜜月时穿 -你没意见就好 | 
| [08:45] | Uh, there’s your problem right there. | 这儿有个问题 | 
| [08:46] | The rotor’s coated in copper. | 这转子是镀了铜的 | 
| [08:48] | Government specs don’t mention that. | 这点在政府的规格书里并没有提到 | 
| [08:51] | Copper in this heat | 铜在这样的高温条件下 | 
| [08:52] | gets a lot hotter than an alloy. | 本身温度会远远超过合金的 | 
| [08:54] | It’s warping the pins. | 这销钉都热弯了 | 
| [08:55] | It’s getting louder, too. | 噪声也越来越大 | 
| [08:57] | Okay, I’m gonna shut it down | 好吧 我要把它关掉了 | 
| [08:58] | so Happy can check each piece, just to be safe. | 这样乐乐就可以逐一检查了 为了安全起见 | 
| [09:02] | How am I supposed to get any sleep out there | 在这样高分贝噪音下 | 
| [09:05] | with all this high-pitch noise? | 我怎么可能会睡得着 | 
| [09:08] | Oh, that sucker exploded. | 那混蛋东西爆炸了 | 
| [09:10] | Looks like a shard of copper snapped off | 好像有铜片在高速运转和摩擦中 | 
| [09:12] | in the velocity and friction. | 断裂飞出了 | 
| [09:14] | We’ll have to find it if we’re gonna fix it. | 我们要是想修好的话就必须找到碎片 | 
| [09:15] | Where is it? ? | 在哪儿呢 | 
| [09:17] | Guys? | 各位 | 
| [09:20] | – Cabe? – Cabe? | -凯布 -凯布 | 
| [09:21] | -Cabe! You okay? – Cabe? Oh, my God. | -凯布 你还好吗 -凯布 天呐 | 
| [09:39] | No! That’s too long! He’s bleeding from his stomach. | 不行 那也太久了 他胃部严重出血了 | 
| [09:41] | Tell ’em a small piece of shrapnel | 告诉他们飞溅的弹片 | 
| [09:42] | sliced his abdominal aorta and he’s bleeding out! | 划开了他腹部的主动脉 他现在血流不止 | 
| [09:45] | Did you hear that? Get here now! | 你听到了吗 赶快过来 | 
| [09:46] | Set him down gently, gently. | 把他轻点放下来 轻点 | 
| [09:48] | Nice and easy, nice and easy. | 动作轻点 轻点 | 
| [09:50] | Cabe, listen to me. Can you understand me? | 凯布 听我说 你能听清吗 | 
| [09:54] | I feel dizzy. | 我好晕 | 
| [09:55] | Cabe, I’m gonna have to slow your blood loss, | 凯布 我需要要减缓你的失血速度 | 
| [09:57] | so I got to do something | 所以我得采取点措施 | 
| [09:58] | that’s a little personal and a lot of gross. | 会有点侵犯隐私 还有点恶心 | 
| [10:00] | I’m gonna stick my fingers inside your wound | 我需要把手指伸进你伤口里 | 
| [10:02] | to find the bleed, | 找到出血源 | 
| [10:03] | and then remove the shrapnel. | 然后取出碎片 | 
| [10:04] | Oh, boy. | 天啊 | 
| [10:10] | You’re hurting him! You’re hurting him! | 你弄疼他了 你弄疼他了 | 
| [10:12] | If I don’t find the bleed, he’s gonna die in seconds. | 我要是不找到出血源 他一会儿就死了 | 
| [10:17] | God! | 天啊 | 
| [10:19] | Okay… | 好吧… | 
| [10:20] | and here is the culprit. | 找到罪魁祸首了 | 
| [10:24] | okay. | 好了 | 
| [10:25] | I got to find the cut. | 我需要找到伤口 | 
| [10:27] | Got to be in there somewhere. | 肯定在某个地方 | 
| [10:29] | Oh, I got it! Oh, man! | 摸到了 天啊 | 
| [10:31] | That’s cut clean through. | 这儿有道明显的伤口 | 
| [10:34] | Happy, | 乐乐 | 
| [10:35] | give me that binder clip that’s on the government specs. | 把那长尾夹给我 在那政府规格书上呢 | 
| [10:38] | Oh, man, this should work. | 天啊 这个应该能起点作用 | 
| [10:39] | That’s not sterile. | 这都没消过毒 | 
| [10:40] | Sly, I’m wearing Cabe on my hand like a puppet. | 希尔 我现在手像套着木偶一样套着凯布 | 
| [10:43] | Sterile was gone a long time ago. | 消毒什么的都不是事了 | 
| [10:46] | I’ve almost got the clamp on, | 我差不多夹上了 | 
| [10:48] | but that aorta is pumping strong | 但是主动脉泵动太强烈了 | 
| [10:50] | and it’s hard to control. | 很难控制 | 
| [10:52] | And I have… | 我已经… | 
| [10:54] | got it on. | 夹住伤口了 | 
| [10:57] | Bleeding stopped? He’s okay? | 失血止住了 他没事了吗 | 
| [10:58] | He’s stabilized, but that clip isn’t gonna hold long. | 他稳定下来了 不过那夹子顶不了多久的 | 
| [11:01] | When’s the help get here? | 救护队什么时候到 | 
| [11:02] | Lancaster scrambled a chopper, | 兰开斯特市派了辆直升机来 | 
| [11:03] | but it’s 250 miles away | 不过那里离这有400里 | 
| [11:04] | and they said it only goes 150 miles per hour. | 他们说直升机一小时才飞240英里 | 
| [11:06] | 90 minutes to get up here, 90 minutes to get back down there. | 90分钟飞过来 再90分钟回去 | 
| [11:08] | That’s three hours before Cabe even sees an operating room! | 那凯布还要三个小时才能到达手术室 | 
| [11:12] | His artery’s still oozing. He doesn’t have three hours. | 他的动脉还在失血呢 他撑不了三小时的 | 
| [11:16] | Walter… | 沃特… | 
| [11:16] | Yes? | 什么 | 
| [11:18] | Help me. | 帮帮我 | 
| [11:27] | Okay, okay, okay, | 好了 好吧 好吧 | 
| [11:29] | Okay, so let’s break this down logically. | 行 我们来理性分析下局面 | 
| [11:30] | The blood is being forced out of the binder clip | 血液从长尾夹处被逼出 | 
| [11:33] | because the heart is pumping out blood | 是因为心脏跳动不断将血液 | 
| [11:34] | from the cut artery, | 从被割破的动脉中泵出 | 
| [11:36] | so we need, we need… | 所以我们需要…我们需要… | 
| [11:39] | we need to stop the heart from beating. | 我们需要让心脏停止跳动 | 
| [11:41] | They taught us at Harvard that stopping the heart | 哈佛教过我们让心跳停止 | 
| [11:42] | is actually bad for the patient. | 实际上对病人无利 | 
| [11:44] | Something about the brain needing oxygen. | 因为大脑需要氧气 | 
| [11:46] | What if the brain doesn’t need any oxygen? | 假如大脑不需要氧气呢 | 
| [11:48] | What if we bring his body temperature down | 假如我们能降低他的体温 | 
| [11:50] | so low that it slows his metabolism down | 低到能减缓他的代谢 | 
| [11:52] | so he’s not using any oxygen? | 这样他就不会用到氧气了 | 
| [11:54] | Suspended animation? | 假死吗 | 
| [11:55] | That’s a long shot. | 这样做风险很大啊 | 
| [11:56] | Well, take it from a gambler, | 且听赌徒一言 | 
| [11:57] | sometimes a long shot’s all you have to bet on. | 有时候就是要趁着大风险赌一把 | 
| [11:59] | We’re in the middle of the desert. | 我们可是身处沙漠之中 | 
| [12:00] | How do we get the body temperature low | 外面这么热 | 
| [12:01] | when it’s a million degrees out? | 要怎样才能降低体温 | 
| [12:03] | Guys, he’s shaking. | 大伙儿们 他在发抖 | 
| [12:04] | He’s in shock. | 他休克了 | 
| [12:05] | Guys, we have to figure this out like yesterday! | 伙计们 我们得赶紧想个办法出来 | 
| [12:07] | Sly’s stupid fan! | 希尔的破风扇 | 
| [12:08] | – What about it? – ?Evaporation! | -有什么用 -蒸发作用 | 
| [12:10] | I can use the water tanker’s intake manifold | 我可以利用水缸的进水管 | 
| [12:12] | to create a super-cooling evaporation vacuum. | 来创造一个极冷的蒸发真空环境 | 
| [12:14] | What the hell does that even mean? | 什么意思 | 
| [12:15] | It means we’re gonna make him an ice bath. | 意思是我们要帮他来一个冰浴 | 
| [12:17] | It would have to go down to 58 degrees. | 这得让温度降到十几度才行 | 
| [12:18] | Can you get it that low? | 能降到这么低吗 | 
| [12:19] | It’ll be tight, but I think I can pull it off. | 有点难度 但我觉得我能办到 | 
| [12:21] | Okay, so Happy freezes Cabe, | 好的 所以乐乐把凯布冻起来 | 
| [12:22] | which will stop his heart. | 以便停止他的心跳 | 
| [12:23] | The next step is repairing his aorta. | 下一步就是修复他的主动脉 | 
| [12:25] | I’m a shrink; | 我是个心理医生 | 
| [12:25] | last time I did vascular surgery was in med school. | 上一次做血管外科手术还是在医学院的时候 | 
| [12:27] | That was on a cadaver. | 还是用一具尸体做的 | 
| [12:28] | There’s no way to keep Cabe’s temperature down on the helicopter. | 在直升机之上我们没法保持凯布体温较低 | 
| [12:31] | He’ll have to be warmed up within the next 90 minutes. | 90分钟之后他的体温就得回升 | 
| [12:33] | And we can’t warm him up if his aorta’s still torn. | 如果他的动脉断裂 我们就不能回升他的体温 | 
| [12:35] | He’ll just bleed out again. | 不然他会再次失血过多 | 
| [12:36] | Walt’s right, it has to be repaired | 沃特是对的 得趁他被冻住的时候 | 
| [12:38] | while he’s still frozen. | 修复他的血管 | 
| [12:40] | Doc… | 医生… | 
| [12:44] | you can do it. | 你能行的 | 
| [12:46] | You’re damn right, I can. | 你说得对 我能行 | 
| [12:48] | You were in my corner when you taught me how to box. | 你教会我如何拳击 帮了我一把 | 
| [12:50] | I’m gonna be in your corner now. | 我也会帮你的 | 
| [12:51] | Okay, first thing I’m gonna need is super glue | 好的 首先我需要一个强力胶 | 
| [12:53] | to hold the artery together. | 能把动脉黏住 | 
| [12:54] | Gasoline and styrofoam will get you a really strong adhesive. | 汽油和泡沫塑料能形成极强的粘合剂 | 
| [12:57] | Do you have styrofoam? | 你那里有泡沫塑料吗 | 
| [12:58] | No, but the polymer in styrofoam is in polystyrene | 没有 但聚苯乙烯里有泡沫塑料里的聚合物 | 
| [13:00] | and I have that in the packing foam of my hand drill. | 我的手摇钻的包装泡沫里有这个 | 
| [13:02] | Next thing I’m gonna need is an elemental reducing agent, | 接下来我需要元素还原剂 | 
| [13:05] | something like hydrogen sulfur gas. | 硫化氢气体之类的东西 | 
| [13:07] | For what? | 做什么用 | 
| [13:07] | Well, we can’t just reheat Cabe like a frozen dinner. | 我们不能像热菜一样加热凯布呀 | 
| [13:10] | Shock like that’ll damage his heart so badly, | 那种程度的休克会严重损害他的心脏 | 
| [13:11] | it’ll kill him. | 会害死他的 | 
| [13:12] | The hydrogen sulfur will protect his major organs | 硫化氢能在他从创伤状态下苏醒时 | 
| [13:14] | when awakening from a traumatic state. | 保护住他的主要器官 | 
| [13:16] | This is a geologically active area; | 这一片是地质活动活跃区 | 
| [13:17] | 20 miles away, there are sulfur hot springs | 我在查看路线时 | 
| [13:19] | that I saw when I was mapping out the route. | 看到20里之外有硫磺温泉 | 
| [13:21] | That’ll give us what we need. | 那里会有我们所需的东西 | 
| [13:22] | Cabe, we’re gonna pull this off. | 凯布 我们会成功的 | 
| [13:23] | But you need to stay strong, okay? | 但你得坚持住 好吗 | 
| [13:25] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [13:27] | The last thing I’m gonna need is a blood thinner. | 最后我还需要一份血液稀释剂 | 
| [13:29] | When Cabe’s heart stops, his blood is gonna clot. | 等凯布的心跳停止 他的血液会板结 | 
| [13:31] | When we rev him back up, | 等我们唤醒他时 | 
| [13:33] | if one of those clots hits his heart, | 假如其中一块板结撞上了他的心脏 | 
| [13:34] | it’ll kill him. | 他就没命了 | 
| [13:36] | Sly, you’re gonna hate what I’m about to tell you, | 希尔 你会恨死我接下来要和你说的事的 | 
| [13:38] | but you have to head back to that outcropping of rocks | 但你得回到半里之前我们经过的 | 
| [13:40] | we passed half a mile back | 那片光秃秃的石块中 | 
| [13:41] | and catch a rattlesnake. | 然后抓一条响尾蛇回来 | 
| [13:43] | Venom is a natural anticoagulant. | 它的毒液是天然抗凝剂 | 
| [13:45] | For Cabe, I will catch one with my bare hands. | 为了凯布 我不惜徒手抓一条回来 | 
| [13:48] | I got to borrow your pliers to pick up the snake. | 我得借你的老虎钳去抓蛇 | 
| [13:50] | On my truck. | 在卡车上 | 
| [13:51] | Okay, we all know what we need to do. | 好了 大家都清楚自己的职责了 | 
| [13:53] | Let’s get it done. | 我们动手吧 | 
| [13:59] | Hey, don’t cut it too short, I need about ten feet of hose. | 别剪得太短了 我需要大约三米的管子 | 
| [14:08] | Got it. | 拿到了 | 
| [14:18] | I’ll fill it! | 我来注水 | 
| [14:23] | All right, I got my end, lay it down. | 好了 我扶住我这边了 放下吧 | 
| [14:31] | Almost done, how much longer? | 我快好了 那边还要多久 | 
| [14:33] | Almost full. | 快满了 | 
| [14:35] | Look out! | 小心 | 
| [14:36] | Lay him in carefully. | 小心地把他放下 | 
| [14:37] | One wrong jostle and that clip pops off his aorta. | 一个不小心 那夹子就会从他动脉弹出 | 
| [14:46] | All right, Cabe, we got you set. | 加布 我们准备好了 | 
| [14:48] | Any minute now, Happy’s gonna do her thing. | 马上乐乐就会开始 | 
| [14:51] | Just need to stay calm, keep your heart rate down, buddy. | 你要做的就是保持冷静 控制心率 | 
| [15:01] | Okay, I’m ready. | 我准备好了 | 
| [15:04] | Put the nail can on his wound while I freeze the water. | 我冷冻水的时候把这个罐子盖在他的伤口上 | 
| [15:07] | How does this even work? | 这是什么原理 | 
| [15:09] | Truck’s intake will pull in air through this hose. | 卡车的进气管会通过水管抽气 | 
| [15:11] | That’ll pull the air from the upside down bucket creating a vacuum | 这会把倒置的桶中的空气抽出来 形成真空 | 
| [15:14] | that will pull vapor from the water beneath it, | 这样可以把蒸汽讯速地从其下面的水中抽离出来 | 
| [15:16] | creating high-speed, powerful evaporation. | 从而产生高速而强力的蒸发效果 | 
| [15:19] | Which Sly said is the cooling process. | 这就是希尔所说的冷却过程 | 
| [15:20] | Exactly. | 就是这样 | 
| [15:21] | An engine as strong as the truck’s | 一个卡车这么强力的引擎 | 
| [15:23] | will super-cool the water pretty fast. | 会很快把水冷却 | 
| [15:25] | Dramatically fast. | 瞬间冷却 | 
| [15:26] | That’s how we’ll freeze him. | 这就是我们冷冻他的方式 | 
| [15:31] | Cabe, this is where the rubber meets the road. | 加布 接下来就是重中之重了 | 
| [15:35] | When we start this process, | 我们开始的时候 | 
| [15:37] | your body temperature is gonna drop to unnatural levels. | 你的体温会骤降到非常低的温度 | 
| [15:43] | Your heart’ll stop. | 你的心跳会停止 | 
| [15:48] | Odds? | 几成活下来 | 
| [15:54] | Five percent… tops. | 最多百分之五的可能 | 
| [16:03] | I trust you kids. | 孩子们 我相信你们 | 
| [16:06] | Do it. | 来吧 | 
| [16:07] | I’ll place the can when the water starts to freeze. | 水开始结冰的时候我会把罐子盖上 | 
| [16:09] | I got to get the thermometer. | 我去拿体温计 | 
| [16:17] | Hey, roomie? | 我的室友 | 
| [16:19] | We still got to finish Stratego, right? | 我们还要下完那盘西洋棋呢 对吗 | 
| [16:24] | Cabe, I’m gonna do everything in my ability to bring you back. | 加布 我会尽我所能救活你 | 
| [16:27] | If not… | 如果失败了 | 
| [16:28] | it’s not your fault. | 也不是你的错 | 
| [16:31] | Cabe, you cannot leave me alone with these guys, okay? | 加布 你不能把我扔给这群人 | 
| [16:40] | It’s been a pleasure working with you. | 很高兴能和你一起工作 | 
| [16:49] | All right, start it up. | 开始吧 | 
| [16:53] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [16:59] | Oh, it’s working, it’s getting colder by the second. | 很有效 水温马上就冷下来了 | 
| [17:01] | – His temp’s dropping. – God, his lips are turning blue. | -他的体温在下降 -他的嘴唇变紫了 | 
| [17:04] | That’s good. That’s what we want. | 这就对了 这就是我们想要的 | 
| [17:06] | Guys, making a Cabe-sicle is pointless | 如果我们不能安全地把他再次回温 | 
| [17:07] | if we can’t safely reheat him. | 把他冷冻起来就是没有意义的 | 
| [17:08] | You have to go get that hydrogen sulfide gas. | 我们必须拿到硫化氢气体 | 
| [17:10] | Okay, all we need to get is the wet vac, wire, an oil funnel | 我们需要湿真空吸尘器 电线 一个油漏斗 | 
| [17:14] | and that battery from Happy’s truck. | 以及乐乐卡车上的电池 | 
| [17:16] | Sly, we’re all doing our part over here! | 希尔 我们都在各司其职 | 
| [17:18] | How’s the snake hunt going? | 蛇抓得怎么样了 | 
| [17:20] | I found one. | 我找到了一只 | 
| [17:21] | I think he knows I’m after him. | 我觉得它知道我要抓它 | 
| [17:23] | He’s kind of under the ledge of a bridge. | 它躲在岩层下面 | 
| [17:25] | You can lure it out. You’ve got an IQ over 180. | 你可以引蛇出洞 你智商180多呢 | 
| [17:27] | You can outsmart a snake. | 智商上你可以碾压一只蛇 | 
| [17:29] | Toby, how much colder does the water need to get? | 托比 水温还需要降低多少 | 
| [17:31] | I’m not sure how much the engine can handle in this heat. | 我不知道这个温度下引擎还能坚持多久 | 
| [17:33] | He’s at 90. | 他现在32度 | 
| [17:34] | We got to drop another 32. Keep it going. | 我们还需要降18度 继续 | 
| [17:37] | Okay, copy that. | 好的 收到 | 
| [17:42] | I’m prepping 40cc’s of ice water | 我准备了40毫升 | 
| [17:45] | that’s about 48 to 50 degrees. | 10度左右的冰水 | 
| [17:47] | I’m gonna shoot it right into your heart. | 我要把它直接注射进你的心脏 | 
| [17:48] | Last few beats of your pumper will spread it through your arteries, | 最后几下心跳会把冰水压入你的动脉之中 | 
| [17:51] | but once I do it, you’re gonna lose consciousness. | 但是之后你就会失去意识 | 
| [17:53] | All right, buddy, | 好的 兄弟 | 
| [17:55] | here we go. | 开始了 | 
| [18:19] | We won’t let you down, Cabe. | 凯布 我们不会让你失望的 | 
| [18:26] | Not good. | 不妙 | 
| [18:27] | What the hell?! Happy! | 什么情况 乐乐 | 
| [18:29] | Get the engine up and running! We need him cold! Not warming up! | 重新启动引擎 我要他降温而不是升温 | 
| [18:32] | What do you think I’m about to do? | 你以为我要干什么 | 
| [18:34] | Happy, what happened to the engine? | 乐乐 引擎怎么了 | 
| [18:35] | Blew the hose. | 水管破裂了 | 
| [18:36] | I’m working on it. | 我在抢修 | 
| [18:37] | Is Cabe frozen yet? | 加布冻好了吗 | 
| [18:39] | No, and without this engine running, | 没有 如果这个引擎不能工作 | 
| [18:41] | he won’t get there, he’ll just bleed out! | 他就坚持不住了 他会血流不止的 | 
| [18:43] | I said I’m working on it! | 我说了我在抢修 | 
| [18:44] | I’m swapping in a hose from the backhoe. | 我正在用备用管进行替换 | 
| [18:46] | – Oh, damn it! – What? | -我操 -怎么了 | 
| [18:48] | It’s cracked from the sun. | 它被太阳晒裂了 | 
| [18:52] | I can’t start the engine again. | 我没办法再启动引擎了 | 
| [19:02] | What do you mean you can’t get it running again, Happy? | 乐乐 什么叫你没办法再启动引擎了 | 
| [19:04] | You can fix anything! | 你什么都能修好 | 
| [19:05] | Not without a hose, I can’t! | 没有水管我就修不好 | 
| [19:09] | Damn it. | 妈的 | 
| [19:12] | I have an idea. | 我有办法了 | 
| [19:13] | I’m gonna make a hose. | 我来造一根水管 | 
| [19:14] | You need to refill the radiator! | 你把水箱充满 | 
| [19:16] | – Get me a bucket of water! – Roger that. | -给我拿桶水来 -好的 | 
| [19:27] | Happy, what’s your plan? | 乐乐 你有什么打算 | 
| [19:28] | Working on it. | 正在弄呢 | 
| [19:31] | Rubber boot plus zip ties equals rubber hose. | 橡胶靴和拉链扣连成橡胶管 | 
| [19:34] | – Nice. – Nice. | -好主意 -不错 | 
| [19:38] | Damn it. | 该死 | 
| [19:38] | Why did science have to make water so heavy? | 水怎么能这么重 | 
| [19:41] | How’s that hose coming? | 橡胶管好用吗 | 
| [19:42] | It’s strong but I’m not sure if it’s strong enough! | 挺结实的 但我不知道能否撑的住 | 
| [19:44] | These boots were made for walking, not pumping. | 这些靴子是走路用的 不是用来抽水的 | 
| [19:48] | Wow, a joke from Happy in a tense situation. | 这种非常时期能从乐乐嘴里冒出冷笑话 | 
| [19:50] | You must be really scared. | 你一定是吓坏了 | 
| [19:51] | You’re not? | 你不是吗 | 
| [19:52] | I’m scared to death. Cabe’s death. | 我怕的要死 怕凯布死了 | 
| [19:54] | I’m done. | 好了 | 
| [19:56] | Me, too! | 我也好了 | 
| [19:57] | Happy’s gonna give this a shot. | 乐乐要试一下这个方法 | 
| [19:58] | What if it doesn’t work? | 如果这个方法行不通呢 | 
| [20:00] | Cabe dies. | 凯布会死 | 
| [20:03] | Not gonna happen. | 绝不会发生的 | 
| [20:05] | Come on. | 发动起来啊 | 
| [20:11] | Come on. | 快发动起来 | 
| [20:13] | That’s my girl. | 这才对嘛 | 
| [20:14] | And we’re back! | 起作用了 | 
| [20:15] | Happy’s evaporation vacuum machine | 乐乐的蒸发真空机 | 
| [20:17] | is sucking as much air as it sucked before, | 又开始像之前一样抽吸气了 | 
| [20:18] | but in this case, sucking is a really good thing. | 这种情况下 抽吸真是件好事 | 
| [20:21] | Sly, all this is for naught if you can’t get that venom. | 希尔 如果你拿不到毒液一切都是徒劳 | 
| [20:24] | I have a plan. I’m going to use sensory jujitsu | 我有个想法 我要使用感官柔道法 | 
| [20:27] | to lure this reptile out of his nook, | 来引诱这条蛇上钩 | 
| [20:29] | and then nab it. | 然后活捉它 | 
| [20:31] | I’m gonna use real jujitsu on you if you don’t get that rattler! | 你捉不到蛇我就让你尝尝真正的柔术 | 
| [20:33] | I will. Let me explain. | 我会的 容我解释 | 
| [20:35] | Rattlesnakes don’t hunt using vision. | 响尾蛇不靠视觉捕食猎物 | 
| [20:38] | They feel vibrations and sense heat. | 它们通过感知振动和热量 | 
| [20:40] | So I am putting my cell phone on vibrate, | 所以我把手机调成振动 | 
| [20:42] | and running multiple apps to heat it up, | 再打开几个软件让它发热 | 
| [20:44] | and putting it in my sock. | 然后把它放到我的袜子里 | 
| [20:45] | Remind me to never borrow your phone. | 记得提醒我千万别向你借手机 | 
| [20:47] | Then I am pulling a string from the sock | 然后在袜子上系一个扣 | 
| [20:50] | so I can dangle this fake kangaroo rat | 这样再把这个假的跳囊鼠 | 
| [20:55] | in front of the snake. | 放到它的跟前 | 
| [20:56] | I am ringing the dinner bell | 现在晚餐的铃声响起 | 
| [20:57] | and counting on 150 million years of | 希望维持了一亿五千万年的进化历程 | 
| [21:00] | limited evolution to take over. | 可以发挥它的作用 | 
| [21:01] | Here, snakey-snakey. | 这边 小蛇快快过来 | 
| [21:05] | Boss, even with that venom, | 老大 即使拿到了毒液 | 
| [21:07] | if we don’t get the hydrogen sulfide | 如果没有硫化氢 | 
| [21:09] | to protect Cabe’s organs upon re-entry to the real world, | 让凯布的器官重新运作起来 | 
| [21:11] | we’re still screwed. | 我们还是完蛋 | 
| [21:13] | Okay, we’re almost at the hot springs. | 我们快到温泉了 | 
| [21:15] | Three more miles. | 还有5公里多一点 | 
| [21:15] | That’s good, ’cause we’re ahead of schedule. | 不错 比预想的时间要早 | 
| [21:17] | Cabe’s body temperature’s falling fast. | 凯布的体温下降在迅速降低 | 
| [21:19] | We’ll be ready. Keep us posted. | 到时我们会准备好的 保持联系 | 
| [21:26] | It’s chilly in here, huh? | 这里面真冷 对吗 | 
| [21:32] | Strange, given how hot it is outside. | 好奇怪 鉴于外面那么热 | 
| [21:36] | Guess the A/C really cranks. | 可能是空调的效果 | 
| [21:38] | If only Cabe’s makeshift pool had such an effective refrigerant. | 凯布的临时水池有这么高效的制冷剂该多好 | 
| [21:42] | All right, so I know you’re upset about Tim… | 好吧 我知道你在为蒂姆的事烦心 | 
| [21:45] | Walter, the only thing I’m thinking about right now | 沃特 我现在脑子里想的 | 
| [21:47] | is Cabe and how serious this is. | 只有凯布以及情况有多严重 | 
| [21:48] | – Understood. – ?I mean, someone has to think about it. | -理解 -我是说 得有人考虑才行 | 
| [21:52] | I’m sorry, did you mean something by that? | 什么 你是不是有话要说 | 
| [21:55] | We all had a chance to say good-bye to Cabe | 我们当时有机会和凯布告别 | 
| [21:56] | in case we never see him again. | 以防我们再也见不到他 | 
| [21:58] | A moment to tell him | 那一刻可以告诉他 | 
| [22:00] | what he means to us. | 他对我们举足轻重 | 
| [22:01] | You told him it’s been a pleasure working with him. | 你可以告诉他很高兴和他共事 | 
| [22:05] | Any idea how messed up that is? | 你知道你这样多操蛋吗 | 
| [22:07] | We were pressed for time. | 我们当时时间紧迫 | 
| [22:08] | Please, Walter! I’ve been working so hard with you | 别找借口 沃特 这两年半我一直 | 
| [22:10] | for 2? years now. | 很用心和你相处 | 
| [22:12] | I thought you’d been making progress, | 我以为你有了长进 | 
| [22:14] | but for every step forward you take a hundred steps back. | 可你老是进一步退百步 | 
| [22:16] | Well, it has been a pleasure working with him. | 和他共事很开心 | 
| [22:18] | And that’s the last thing you wanted to say to him? | 这就是你最后想对他说的话吗 | 
| [22:20] | Toby has a shot at saving a man | 托比在尽力抢救一个 | 
| [22:22] | who is bleeding to death in the middle of the desert, | 在沙漠中即将流血至死的人 | 
| [22:24] | but I don’t know if there’s a cure for what you have. | 我不知道你是否有解决的方法 | 
| [22:26] | For all I know, you’re suffering an immense inner turmoil | 说不定 在凯布垂死之际你内心 | 
| [22:28] | over Cabe potentially dying, or you truly feel nothing. | 要么备受煎熬 或者你压根没有任何感觉 | 
| [22:32] | I-I want to help you, Walter, | 我想帮你 沃特 | 
| [22:33] | but I don’t know if you can be helped. | 但我不知道你是不是有救 | 
| [22:35] | And that… makes me so… | 这让我感到 | 
| [22:40] | sad. | 很难过 | 
| [22:45] | Uh, there’s a turn right past those rocks. | 在岩石后拐弯 | 
| [22:48] | The hot springs is just around the bend. | 温泉就在附近 | 
| [23:00] | Doc, time check. | 医生 注意时间 | 
| [23:02] | This thing is gonna overheat any second. | 这玩意很快就会过热 | 
| [23:03] | Just a few more seconds, | 再等一会 | 
| [23:04] | ’cause this tub’s gonna do the opposite. | 浴缸会降低热度 | 
| [23:14] | It’s freezing! | 已经结冰了 | 
| [23:15] | Sweet. I’m gonna siphon some gasoline for the super glue. | 很好 我得吸些汽油制作超级胶水 | 
| [23:18] | 58 degrees! We have a Cabe-sicle! | 14度了 我们把他冻成”凯布冰棍”了 | 
| [23:22] | I was gonna say Ice-Ice Cabe-y, | 我本想说”冰冰凯布”的 | 
| [23:23] | but “Cabe-sicle” just came to me. | 但话一出口就变成”凯布冰棍”了 | 
| [23:26] | And you kiss me with that mouth?! | 你要用这张嘴亲我吗 | 
| [23:27] | Not if you don’t shut up! | 如果你不闭嘴的话 | 
| [23:29] | Is it working? | 管用吗 | 
| [23:31] | Looks nice and gluey. | 看起来不错 挺粘的 | 
| [23:32] | All right, it should hold. | 应该能粘住 | 
| [23:33] | All right, let’s do a dry run on this wet, fake aorta. | 我们拿这个湿的假主动脉试验一下 | 
| [23:35] | I’ll push the edges together, | 我把两边合起来 | 
| [23:36] | you spread a nice, thin layer over the cut line. | 你在接缝这里涂一层薄薄的胶水 | 
| [23:38] | I’m familiar with how glue works. | 我知道怎么用胶水 | 
| [23:40] | It should dry fast. ? | 应该干得很快 | 
| [23:42] | Check that out, it’s holding. | 快看 粘住了 | 
| [23:43] | That’ll survive any chopper flight. | 那凯布上直升机就不会有问题了 | 
| [23:45] | Okay, so much for the test run. You ready for the main event? | 试验完了 该用在凯布身上了 | 
| [23:51] | Don’t mind me. | 不用在意我 | 
| [23:53] | I’m just a fat kangaroo rat who’s lost in the desert. | 我仅仅是只在沙漠里迷路的肥肥的长鼻袋鼠 | 
| [23:57] | Sure hope a big ol’ snake doesn’t come up and eat me for lunch. | 希望没有大蛇出现 把我当做午餐吃掉 | 
| [24:02] | Seriously? | 认真的吗 | 
| [24:05] | I’m full of iron and proteins. | 我含铁量高 全身都是蛋白质 | 
| [24:12] | This is ridiculous. | 太荒谬了 | 
| [24:14] | You should be jumping at the chance to gobble up this little fella. | 你本该一有机会就跳起来吞掉这只袜子 | 
| [24:19] | The only reason you wouldn’t feed would be because you’re pregnant. | 除非你怀孕了 否则肯定会吃掉它 | 
| [24:21] | But in that case, there should be a daddy snake down here with you. | 但如果真怀孕了 蛇爸爸应该会在你旁边 | 
| [24:30] | It seems daddy snake is up here with me. | 蛇爸爸原来就在我旁边 | 
| [24:33] | This is a problem. | 这下有麻烦了 | 
| [24:43] | – Got it. ?- Drop your comms out for now. | -好了 -先把你的通讯耳麦拿掉 | 
| [24:45] | We don’t need the others listening in to what’s about to go down, | 他们不需要听到接下来发生的一切 | 
| [24:46] | in case it doesn’t work. | 以防我们失败搅乱他们的心情 | 
| [24:48] | Hey, Cabe, we’re gonna patch you up, | 凯布 我们现在要给你包扎了 | 
| [24:50] | warm you up, and you’re gonna wake up, deal? | 给你暖暖身子 然后你就醒过来 好吗 | 
| [24:52] | He doesn’t feel like talking. | 他不太想说话 | 
| [24:53] | – Well, he does seem a little blue. – You kidding me? | -他看起来有点不高兴 -你在逗我吗 | 
| [24:55] | I’m nervous. I don’t know if this’ll work. | 我很紧张 不知道这能不能行 | 
| [24:58] | Uh, and… Uh, there she is. | 找到了 | 
| [25:03] | One binder clip coming up. | 要取出装订夹了 | 
| [25:07] | That’s so gross. | 太恶心了 | 
| [25:08] | Okay, time to put those sticky fingers to work. | 好了 你粘粘的手指该派上用场了 | 
| [25:11] | What? Me? | 什么 要我来吗 | 
| [25:12] | I need both hands to pinch the artery tight. | 我得用两只手把动脉合拢 | 
| [25:13] | You apply the glue. | 需要你来涂胶水 | 
| [25:14] | You know how I am about blood. | 你知道我不能见血 | 
| [25:15] | I do. Now, how are you about your friends dying? | 我知道 但你要眼睁睁看你朋友死掉吗 | 
| [25:19] | All right. There you go. | 好吧 很好 | 
| [25:21] | Now, slide ’em in right over my fingers. | 顺着我的手指往下滑 | 
| [25:26] | Slide ’em down and find the artery. | 滑到最底端 找到动脉的位置 | 
| [25:27] | There it is. | 就是这样 | 
| [25:29] | You got it. | 你做到了 | 
| [25:30] | It’s just like putting your hand inside of a pumpkin, | 这就像把手伸进南瓜里一样 | 
| [25:32] | but instead of a pumpkin, your hand’s inside Cabe’s body cavity. | 不同的是 这次你伸进的是凯布的胸腔 | 
| [25:34] | Oh, God. | 天呐 | 
| [25:35] | Slide your fingers down a half inch. | 把手指再往下移一点 | 
| [25:37] | Okay, you’re right on the cut. | 好 你已经摸到接缝了 | 
| [25:38] | Spread the glue all over. | 涂满胶水 | 
| [25:41] | Don’t be stingy. | 别吝啬 一定涂满 | 
| [25:43] | It feels like cold spaghetti. | 摸起来像是冷掉的意面 | 
| [25:44] | Good news, you’re done. | 恭喜你 已经涂好了 | 
| [25:45] | Remove your paw from the federal agent. | 把你的爪子从他身上拿开 | 
| [25:47] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [25:49] | I’d fist bump you, but our hands are covered in guts. | 本想跟你碰下拳头 但我们手上都沾满了血 | 
| [25:56] | I’m really proud of you. | 我真的很为你骄傲 | 
| [25:57] | I just hope the others are getting what we need. | 我只希望大家能把我们需要的东西找来 | 
| [25:59] | Oh, boy, this is an issue. | 我们有麻烦了 | 
| [26:01] | 全裸露 纯天然 温泉 | |
| [26:02] | Excuse me, sir, we don’t want to… | 抱歉 先生 我们不想… | 
| [26:06] | you know, um, and we need to collect some hydrogen sulfide for a friend. | 我们的朋友急需硫化氢 | 
| [26:09] | Yeah, sorry, folks, private property, nudists only. | 抱歉 私人领地 只供裸体者进 | 
| [26:12] | If we don’t get what we need and get back to our team soon, | 如果我们不赶紧拿到硫化氢赶回去 | 
| [26:14] | then a man could die. | 就会有人死掉 | 
| [26:15] | Look, I’ve heard every story in the book | 那些是想要不脱衣服 | 
| [26:16] | from perverts that wanna get all sneaky-peaky | 就鬼鬼祟祟溜进去的变态 | 
| [26:18] | without undressing themselves. | 给我说过各种理由 | 
| [26:19] | But you’re not naked. | 但你还穿着衣服呢 | 
| [26:21] | I just work here. | 我只是个工作人员 | 
| [26:22] | Drop trou, don’t come in, I don’t care. | 不脱裤子不能进 我不管 | 
| [26:27] | – What are you doing? – You want to save Cabe? | -你干什么 -你想救凯布吗 | 
| [26:29] | Nude up, genius-boy. | 脱光吧 天才小子 | 
| [26:43] | 70 degrees. The ice is melting. | 21摄氏度了 冰在融化 | 
| [26:45] | This isn’t good. We have to start thinning his blood | 情况不妙 我们要在他体温上升太多之前 | 
| [26:46] | before he warms up too much. | 开始稀释他的血液 | 
| [26:47] | Why don’t I just start the truck and re-freeze him, then? | 为什么不能发动卡车重新冷冻他 | 
| [26:49] | But there’s nothing on the chopper to keep him frozen. | 直升机上没有东西能继续冰冻他 | 
| [26:51] | He has to be alive, with his heart beating, | 在直升机降落前 | 
| [26:53] | when that chopper takes off. | 得保证他还活着 心脏还在跳 | 
| [26:54] | So we have to start warming him up, | 所以我们得现在就让他升温 | 
| [26:55] | but even a small blood clot’s gonna kill him. | 但一个小血块对他都很致命 | 
| [26:57] | Where the hell is Sly with that snake? | 希尔和那条蛇到底在哪 | 
| [27:03] | Take it away from me. | 快拿走 | 
| [27:04] | Take it far away from me, please. Take it away! | 快从我身上拿下来 拿走 | 
| [27:09] | I gotta be honest, | 老实说 | 
| [27:10] | I didn’t think you’d catch one of these critters. | 我之前并不觉得你能抓住这玩意 | 
| [27:12] | That thing is untrustworthy. He snuck up on me. | 那东西很狡猾 它偷偷溜到我身边 | 
| [27:14] | You’re a rattlesnake. Use your rattle! | 你这条响尾蛇 响尾动起来 | 
| [27:16] | All right, Doc, how are you extracting the venom? | 好吧 医生 你怎么提取毒液 | 
| [27:18] | We’re not. The snake’s gonna intract venom. | 不用我们来 这条蛇会自己注射毒液 | 
| [27:20] | You’re gonna let him bite Cabe? | 你要让它咬凯布吗 | 
| [27:21] | No, they’re gonna kiss. Yes, Sly! | 不是 他们要亲嘴了 没错 希尔 | 
| [27:23] | He bites Cabe, the venom goes in, | 它咬凯布一口 毒液进入凯布体内 | 
| [27:25] | and Gallo doesn’t die from blood clots. | 这样格洛就不会因血液凝结而死 | 
| [27:27] | How about dying from a snake bite? | 那他会死于被蛇咬吧 | 
| [27:28] | No, big guys can handle big doses. | 不会 像他这样的大块头受得了这种剂量 | 
| [27:29] | Besides, a chopper from a desert hospital | 再说了 从沙漠医院来的直升机 | 
| [27:31] | will have antivenin. | 会备有抗蛇毒血清的 | 
| [27:32] | Why are you hesitating? | 那你还犹豫什么 | 
| [27:33] | Because it’s kinda messed up | 因为让一条蛇咬你的朋友 | 
| [27:34] | to force a snake to bite your friend! | 还是有点纠结的 | 
| [27:36] | Would you let me ease into this, please? | 让我保持个良好的心态来做这个好吗 | 
| [27:42] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [27:43] | Come on, you diamondback bastard. | 快啊 你这个菱形格纹的杂种 | 
| [27:48] | Come on, I’m serving him up on a platter. | 来吧 我为你呈上一盘美味大餐 | 
| [27:51] | Oh! Perfect shot. | 咬得漂亮 | 
| [27:59] | Your assistance is greatly appreciated. | 非常感谢你的协助 | 
| [28:06] | Walt, Cabe’s got a shot of vitamin rattlesnake. | 沃特 凯布刚吃了一剂响尾蛇维生素 | 
| [28:08] | Where are you with the hydrogen sulfide gas? | 你们弄的硫化氢气体呢 | 
| [28:12] | Collecting it now. | 正在收集 | 
| [28:14] | Okay, lower your electrode into the water. | 好了 把你的电极放进水里 | 
| [28:17] | I am going to pass a small electrical current | 我要接通电源了 | 
| [28:20] | from my electrode down the wire to your electrode. | 电流会从我的电极通过电线传到你的电极 | 
| [28:22] | This will split the water into oxygen and hydrogen, | 这会将水分解为氧气和氢气 | 
| [28:25] | which will combine with the sulfur in the water | 它们再和水中的硫结合在一起 | 
| [28:26] | to make hydrogen sulfide bubbles. | 形成硫化氢泡泡 | 
| [28:29] | Just hurry. That dude’s trying to get a peak at my… bubbles. | 搞快点 那位老兄想偷看我的…泡泡 | 
| [28:37] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [28:38] | Starting the current. | 打开电源 | 
| [28:45] | You may notice a mild tingling sensation. | 你会感觉有些刺痛 | 
| [28:47] | That’s just the weak electrical current stimulating nerve endings. | 那是电流在刺激神经末梢 | 
| [28:51] | Great. Didn’t think this could get more awkward. | 很好 没有比这更尴尬的事了 | 
| [29:00] | Oh, it… stinks like rotten eggs. | 这味道 闻起来像臭鸡蛋 | 
| [29:04] | Oh, yeah, that’s the hydrogen sulfide. | 没错 那就是硫化氢 | 
| [29:06] | It means the electrolysis is working. | 这说明电解作用奏效了 | 
| [29:14] | You can really feel the tingling, can’t you? | 你能感觉到刺痛感 是吗 | 
| [29:15] | Just stop talking. | 别讲话了 | 
| [29:16] | Understood. | 了解 | 
| [29:22] | Mesquite will strengthen the flame. | 豆科灌木能使火势更旺 | 
| [29:23] | And give Cabe a nice, smoky flavor. | 还能把凯布熏得全身烟味 | 
| [29:26] | It’s warm. He’s almost thawed. | 变暖了 他快解冻了 | 
| [29:28] | Couldn’t let him get to 78 degrees without the venom, | 没有蛇毒液就不能让他的体温上升至26摄氏度 | 
| [29:30] | and now we can’t let him get to 98 | 现在没有这些温泉气体就不能 | 
| [29:32] | without those hot spring fumes. | 让他体温上升至37摄氏度 | 
| [29:33] | Walt, Paige, ETA. | 沃特 佩吉 还要多久 | 
| [29:36] | A minute away, | 一分钟左右 | 
| [29:37] | and I’ve got a tank full of stinky gas. | 我搞到了一整罐臭气 | 
| [29:39] | I hope she’s talking about the Shop-Vac. | 希望她说的是吸尘器 | 
| [29:41] | No, the hydrogen sulfide collection went off without a stitch. | 不是 不费吹灰之力[不穿衣服]就搞到了硫化氢 | 
| [29:44] | Uh, I mean hitch. | 我是说顺利 | 
| [29:45] | It went off without a hitch. | 收集得很顺利 | 
| [29:47] | No problem whatsoever. | 反正没问题 | 
| [29:52] | He’s at 92. | 体温到了33摄氏度了 | 
| [29:53] | Let’s put out the flames | 把火给熄了 | 
| [29:54] | and let the steaming water gently warm him until he reaches 98. | 让热水慢慢使他体温上升到37摄氏度 | 
| [29:57] | Then, the normal autorhythmicity of his heart will kick in. | 然后他的心脏会恢复正常跳动 | 
| [30:00] | It’ll beat on its own, | 心脏会自己跳动 | 
| [30:02] | and he’ll be okay. | 他就没事了 | 
| [30:03] | Not if Walt and Paige don’t get here. | 除非沃特和佩吉能及时赶到 | 
| [30:05] | Look. | 看 | 
| [30:13] | Help me with the Shop-Vac! | 帮我拿下吸尘器 | 
| [30:15] | Coming! | 来了 | 
| [30:16] | He’s zooming past 94. | 他的体温就要飙过九十四度了 | 
| [30:18] | Get that hydrogen sulfide over here! | 快把硫化氢拿过来 | 
| [30:22] | Come on. Come on, come on, come on, come on. | 快 快 快 快 快 | 
| [30:30] | I’ll pinch his nose. | 我会捏他的鼻子 | 
| [30:31] | – You create a seal around his mouth. – Okay. | -你密封住他的嘴 -好的 | 
| [30:33] | Happy, pass that gas. | 乐乐 把那罐气递过来 | 
| [30:36] | Valve is wide open. | 阀门打开了 | 
| [30:39] | Oh, that’s strong. | 味道好冲 | 
| [30:41] | Oh, I can’t believe Cabe has to ingest this stuff. | 真不敢相信凯布要吸入这玩意儿 | 
| [30:44] | Up to 96 degrees. | 体温已经升到36了 | 
| [30:45] | Perfectly on target. Another degree or two, | 体温刚刚好 再上升一两度 | 
| [30:47] | and his heart should start beating on its own. | 他的心脏应该就能恢复跳动了 | 
| [30:48] | Incredible, we fixed his aorta, | 难以置信 我们修复了他的动脉 | 
| [30:50] | thinned his blood, gassed up his lungs. | 稀释了他的血液 为他的肺提供氧气 | 
| [30:52] | This is really gonna work, isn’t it? | 这会起作用的 对吧 | 
| [30:53] | I can’t believe we did it. We did it. | 真不敢相信我们做到了 我们做到了 | 
| [30:54] | Uh, guys. | 伙计们 | 
| [30:55] | Guys, Toby, | 伙计们 托比 | 
| [30:56] | Cabe’s temperature is up to 99 degrees. | 凯布的体温已经达到37度了 | 
| [30:58] | That can’t be right. | 这不科学 | 
| [30:59] | At this temp, his heart should’ve restarted by now. | 在这个温度下 他的心脏应该早就复苏了 | 
| [31:01] | No, the thermometer says 99 degrees. | 但是体温计显示已经37度了 | 
| [31:03] | Cabe? Cabe? | 凯布 凯布 | 
| [31:06] | We got to get him out of here | 在他体温过高之前 | 
| [31:06] | before he gets too hot, | 我们得把他弄出来 | 
| [31:07] | or his heart will never restart. | 否则他的心脏就再也无法复苏了 | 
| [31:10] | Why isn’t this working? | 为什么没有起作用 | 
| [31:19] | Cabe, wake up. You can do this. | 凯布 醒醒 你能撑过来的 | 
| [31:21] | You’re gonna leave me after we’ve become friends? | 我们成为朋友之后 你却要离开我了吗 | 
| [31:23] | Still nothing! | 仍然没有反应 | 
| [31:24] | I swear to God, if you die, | 我发誓 如果你死了 | 
| [31:26] | I will not wear that pin just to piss you off. | 为了惩罚你 我永远都不会戴那个胸针 | 
| [31:28] | Come on, Cabe. You got to come back! | 拜托了 凯布 你一定得醒过来 | 
| [31:32] | – He’s not responding. – Quick, get out of the way. | -他没有反应 -快 快让开 | 
| [31:34] | Get out of the way! | 快让开 | 
| [31:38] | Come on, Cabe. Come-Come on, Cabe. | 拜托 凯布 拜托 凯布 | 
| [31:41] | Come on. Come on, Cabe. Come on! | 拜托 快醒来 凯布 拜托 | 
| [31:44] | Come on, Cabe. Come on. | 快醒来 凯布 拜托 | 
| [31:52] | Let’s go. Let’s go! | 快醒来 快醒来 | 
| [31:56] | Come on, Cabe! | 拜托 凯布 | 
| [32:00] | Come on, Cabe! | 快醒来 凯布 | 
| [32:01] | Manual CPR won’t do it. | 人工心肺复苏是不行了 | 
| [32:03] | Our only chance of getting Cabe’s heart beating again | 让凯布心脏复苏的唯一机会只有 | 
| [32:05] | is the application of an electrical current. | 通过电击疗法 | 
| [32:06] | How? I don’t exactly see a portable defibrillator anywhere. | 怎么做 我没看到什么合适的除颤器 | 
| [32:09] | No, but we do have electricity. Okay, quick. | 是没有 但是我们有电流 快点 | 
| [32:11] | Lean him against the metal rim of the tub. Just do it. | 把他靠在浴缸的金属边缘 快动起来 | 
| [32:20] | Careful, he’ll drown! | 小心 别让他淹死了 | 
| [32:22] | No, he won’t. He’s not inhaling. | 不 他不会的 他不在吸气 | 
| [32:24] | He’s dead. | 他死了 | 
| [32:27] | Is she planning to do what I think she’s planning to do? | 她是准备要做我认为她要做的事吗 | 
| [32:29] | She’s gonna throw the toaster in the bathtub with Cabe. | 她要把电风扇扔到浴缸里 | 
| [32:31] | Okay, everyone back away from the toolbox! | 好了 所有人远离浴缸 | 
| [32:34] | Please let this work. | 拜托这一定得生效 | 
| [32:41] | Cabe? Cabe! | 凯布 凯布 | 
| [32:45] | Still nothing. | 仍然没有反应 | 
| [32:49] | Please don’t let this happen. | 拜托千万别让这种情况发生 | 
| [32:55] | I got a lub and a dub! | 我感受到了心跳的扑通 | 
| [32:56] | Lub dub! Lub dub! | 扑通 扑通 | 
| [32:58] | It fixed… it’s tired, but steady! | 它恢复了 虚弱但稳定 | 
| [33:00] | Cabe’s heart’s beating! | 凯布的心脏在跳动 | 
| [33:05] | Welcome back, Cabe. | 欢迎归来 凯布 | 
| [33:08] | Oh, man… | 天哪 | 
| [33:11] | heaven’s full of nerds. | 天堂里充满了书呆子 | 
| [33:31] | Looks like your ride’s here. | 看来你的飞机到了 | 
| [33:39] | Sir, sorry. | 对不起 先生 | 
| [33:40] | Liability rules dictate only family can come aboard. | 责任法规规定只有家人能登机 | 
| [33:44] | I am family; he’s my father. | 我是他的家人 他是我父亲 | 
| [33:48] | Okay, get in. | 好吧 上来 | 
| [34:17] | How am I doing, kid? | 我身体如何 孩子 | 
| [34:20] | Surgery went well. | 手术很顺利 | 
| [34:24] | I’m, uh… | 我… | 
| [34:25] | …tracking your cardiac function | 用自己推导的氧气需求公式 | 
| [34:27] | with my own oxygen demand formula | 和射血分数复合式 | 
| [34:29] | and ejection fraction composite, | 跟踪了你的心脏功能 | 
| [34:31] | so I foresee a full recovery. | 所以我预见了你的完全康复 | 
| [34:35] | So much for a relaxing day in the desert sun, huh? | 沙漠艳阳下的休息日真是够受 | 
| [34:44] | I should tell you that… | 我该告诉你… | 
| [34:49] | …the others, they’re concerned, | 其他人 他们都很担心你 | 
| [34:51] | so I should, um, uh… | 所以我能… | 
| [34:53] | bring them in if you’re feeling up to it. | 带他们进来吗 如果你想的话 | 
| [34:58] | Sure. | 当然 | 
| [34:59] | Yeah, okay. | 好的 当然 | 
| [35:10] | I’m sorry I-I… | 对不起 我… | 
| [35:12] | I’m sorry I didn’t use appropriate words | 抱歉在让你心脏停跳前 | 
| [35:16] | before we stopped your heart. | 我的措辞不太好 | 
| [35:21] | As you know, I have… | 你也知道 我… | 
| [35:25] | I have issues expressing myself. | 我表达有问题 | 
| [35:31] | It’s been more than “A pleasure” working with you. | 我要说的远不止”很高兴”跟你合作 | 
| [35:36] | As I said in the garage, | 就像我在车库说的 | 
| [35:37] | we could find another federal agent, but… | 我们可以再找个联邦探员 但是 | 
| [35:43] | but, uh, | 但是 | 
| [35:45] | we couldn’t find another Cabe Gallo. | 找不到下一个凯布·格洛了 | 
| [35:51] | Makes all the difference. | 你与众不同 | 
| [35:53] | It’s okay. | 没事 | 
| [35:55] | I know you care about me. | 我知道你担心我 | 
| [35:57] | It’s much more than that. | 远不只是担心 | 
| [36:03] | I love you, Cabe. | 我爱你 凯布 | 
| [36:07] | I love you. | 我爱你 | 
| [36:11] | I love you, too, son. | 我也爱你 孩子 | 
| [36:26] | Oh, boy, look at this crew. | 天呢 看看这群家伙 | 
| [36:29] | Thought we’d bring our sunny day to you. | 还以为给你带来了好心情 | 
| [36:31] | We brought you some iced coffee. | 我们给你带了冰咖啡 | 
| [36:33] | I think I’ll try to avoid ice for a while. | 我想我暂时不能碰冰的东西 | 
| [36:36] | Makes sense. | 有道理 | 
| [36:37] | Hey, roomie, you might hear that I yelled at you a lot | 室友 你昏死过去的时候可能听到 | 
| [36:41] | when you were dead. | 我在冲你大吼大叫 | 
| [36:42] | I was just motivating you. | 我只是在刺激你 | 
| [36:44] | It’s okay. | 没事 | 
| [36:45] | I assume you were all going a little nuts out there. | 我想你们当时都有点抓狂 | 
| [36:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [36:50] | I’m gonna go share my, uh, medical data with the doctors. | 我去跟医生说我知道的医学资料 | 
| [37:07] | Walter, are you okay? | 沃特 你没事吧 | 
| [37:10] | Of course I am. | 我当然没事 | 
| [37:12] | I can’t decipher you. | 我猜不透你 | 
| [37:13] | Just when I’m sure you’re an android, you’re not. | 我才认定你是个机器人 结果又不是 | 
| [37:23] | I know you get frustrated when I take steps backward, | 我知道我退步不前让你很失望 | 
| [37:26] | but I don’t mean to do it; I just do. | 但我不是故意的 自己就这样了 | 
| [37:30] | There are parts of my brain that work so much worse than others. | 我脑子有的地方比别人更不灵光 | 
| [37:34] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [37:36] | You’re still mad with me about Tim, aren’t you? | 你还在为蒂姆的事生我气吧 | 
| [37:38] | I am. | 没错 | 
| [37:41] | I have every right to be, but right now | 我该生气 | 
| [37:42] | it’s not about you or me or Tim. | 但现在重点不在你我或蒂姆 | 
| [37:43] | It’s about… Cabe, so let’s just… | 现在重点在凯布 所以我们… | 
| [37:48] | put it aside for the night and appreciate he’s still with us. | 今晚暂时别想了 感激他逃过一劫 | 
| [37:50] | Agreed. | 同意 | 
| [37:52] | You can talk to the doctor later. | 你可以等会再去找医生 | 
| [37:54] | Let’s try to keep Cabe company. | 我们进去陪陪凯布 | 
| [38:04] | You know, I was thinking, after all I’ve been through, | 我在想我经历了这些之后 | 
| [38:06] | that maybe I should ask that Allie girl out to that Italian place. | 或许应该约艾莉去那个意大利餐厅 | 
| [38:10] | Superlative idea. | 这主意棒极了 | 
| [38:11] | There you go. Get back up on that horse. | 没错 骑上那匹马 | 
| [38:13] | I’m fine with it, but I’m reserving final approval | 我不介意 但在确定她是否配得上你之前 | 
| [38:15] | until I determine whether she’s good enough for you. | 我会保留最终批准权 | 
| [38:19] | Maybe I’ll wear one of those Hawaiian shirts on our date. | 我可能会在约会时穿上夏威夷花衬衫 | 
| [38:23] | Bad idea. | 馊主意 | 
| [38:24] | We’re in these nightmares because our clothes are wet | 穿这些鬼玩意是因为我们的衣服湿了 | 
| [38:26] | and sunbaked at the same time. | 还被晒伤了 | 
| [38:28] | Oh, yeah, speaking of which, why did you guys come back | 说到这 你们从温泉池回来的时候 | 
| [38:31] | from the hot springs in pristine condition? | 怎么还是老样子 | 
| [38:33] | – Huh? What? – ?No. What? | -什么 -没 什么 | 
| [38:34] | Clothes are dry. And you have to get into the water | 衣服是干的 可是为了用上电极 | 
| [38:36] | in order to use the electrodes. | 你们必须下水 | 
| [38:37] | Well, the low humidity of desert air | 沙漠空气湿度很低 | 
| [38:39] | dries fabric incredibly quickly. | 织物很快就干了 | 
| [38:41] | You should have white salt lines on your clothes from the sulfur. | 硫应该会在衣服上留下白色的盐结晶痕迹 | 
| [38:44] | Where are they? | 但在哪里呢 | 
| [38:47] | Holy skinny-dips! | 天啊 是裸浴 | 
| [38:48] | You went to a nudist spring! | 你们去了裸浴温泉 | 
| [38:50] | You two saw each other’s parts. | 你俩看了彼此的身体 | 
| [38:52] | We did what we had to do to save Cabe. | 为了救凯布只能这么做 | 
| [38:53] | Uh… it was very… professional. | 大家没掺半点私情 | 
| [38:57] | – And naked. – It was so sunny out there. | -还全裸了 -当时阳光明媚啊 | 
| [38:58] | You could’ve burned your schmeckle. | 你的小弟弟可能晒伤了 | 
| [39:00] | Now I wish I got hit with the shrapnel. | 真希望子弹打中的是我 | 
| [39:01] | Okay, well, uh, I’m gonna go to Kovelsky’s. | 好了 我要去科沃斯基店 | 
| [39:04] | Get some food. Hey, Walter, Paige, | 吃点东西 沃特 佩吉 | 
| [39:07] | can I get you guys anything? Melons and sausages? | 你们要带点什么吗 瓜和香肠 | 
| [39:08] | Cantaloupes and wieners? | 甜瓜和维也纳香肠 | 
| [39:09] | I will kill you. | 弄死你 | 
| [39:13] | Tater Tots and salami? | 土豆泥和意大利香肠 | 
| [39:18] | It’s very amusing. | 真有意思 | 
| [39:20] | I had to die for an hour to finally get some peace and quiet | 我只有断气一小时 才能摆脱你们 | 
| [39:23] | from you guys. | 获得片刻的消停 |