时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Mark Collins? Are you insane? | 马克·柯林斯 你疯了吗 |
[00:06] | He was a member of the team, it didn’t work out. | 他曾是队伍里的一员 但是不太顺利 |
[00:08] | Kicking me off Scorpion– it was a deep betrayal. | 把我踢出天蝎团队 你深深地背叛了我 |
[00:10] | I now pronounce you husband and wife. | 我宣布你们结为夫妇 |
[00:14] | Well, it’s about damn time. | 也是时候了 |
[00:19] | We’ve waited a long time for this. | 我们等这一刻已经好久了 |
[00:21] | Buckle up, nerd. | “系好安全带” 书呆子 |
[00:32] | Walter? | 沃特 |
[00:35] | Last night was worth waiting three years for, huh? | 昨晚值得等三年吧 |
[00:39] | How do you feel this morning? | 你今早什么感觉 |
[00:45] | How do I feel? | 我什么感觉 |
[00:48] | I feel like… | 我觉得… |
[00:51] | *I feel like sun is shining* | *我觉得阳光明媚* |
[00:53] | *And the birds are singing* | *鸟儿鸣唱* |
[00:54] | *And the high pitch from its coo tells me* | *它高声调的咕咕叫让我知道* |
[00:56] | *It’s English short-faced pigeon* | *那是一只英式短脸鸽* |
[00:58] | *I feel mighty groovy, I feel mighty fine* | *我感觉好美 我感觉好妙* |
[01:01] | *’Cause you’re sweeter than a pie* | *因为你比派更甜蜜* |
[01:03] | *Like 3.14159* | *就像π* |
[01:06] | *I feel just like saying that* | *我想说* |
[01:08] | *The best equation* | *最棒的等式* |
[01:09] | *Is Paige Dineen plus Walter equals romantic occasion* | *是佩吉·狄宁加沃特等于浪漫场景* |
[01:13] | Good morning, Walter, I brought bagels. | 早啊 沃特 我带了百吉饼来 |
[01:16] | No time for bagels. I’m doing a musical number. | 没时间吃百吉饼了 我在载歌载舞 |
[01:19] | A musical? Fantastico! | 载歌载舞 好啊 |
[01:29] | Whoa, I can’t believe it! | 难以置信 |
[01:31] | All the way from Portugal, | 从葡萄牙远道而来 |
[01:32] | it’s Feliz! | 是费利茨 |
[01:34] | *Voce e meu amigo amigvel* | *你是我友好的朋友* |
[01:38] | *Eu gosto de voce ate o fim* | *我喜欢你直到永远* |
[01:41] | *Voce e meu amigo amigvel* | *你是我友好的朋友* |
[01:46] | *Eu gosto de voce ate o fim* | *我喜欢你直到永远* |
[01:50] | *When I say I love you* | *当我说 我爱你* |
[01:52] | *I know that you mean it* | *我知道你是真心的* |
[01:54] | *And that is why today I feel like everything is genius* | *所以我觉得今天一切都那么绝妙* |
[01:57] | *I love being clean* | *我喜欢干净* |
[01:59] | *’Cause germs make me squeamish* | *因为细菌让我想吐* |
[02:00] | *I’m talented at wrenching* | *我很擅长使用扳手* |
[02:02] | *I’m a really good machinist* | *我是个优秀的机械师* |
[02:03] | *I so love that you wore that* | *我真高兴你穿了那个* |
[02:05] | *You know it is my weakness* | *你知道那是我的弱点* |
[02:07] | *Can’t believe we did a musical* | *真不敢相信我们还来了段歌舞* |
[02:08] | *It really has been seamless* | *真是无缝衔接* |
[02:10] | *We’re gonna be so happy with no awkwardness between us* | *我们会非常开心 毫无尴尬* |
[02:13] | *And that’s why everything* | *所以一切* |
[02:15] | – *Is absolutely genius!* – *Is absolutely genius!* | -*都绝妙无比* -*都绝妙无比* |
[02:20] | Walter. | 沃特 |
[02:22] | Walter. | 沃特 |
[02:24] | I asked you | 我问你 |
[02:25] | how do you feel this morning? | 你今早什么感觉 |
[02:27] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[02:29] | I feel like… | 我感觉 |
[02:33] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[02:36] | Hello. | 喂 |
[02:36] | You are receiving a call from | 你接到了一通 |
[02:38] | a federal correctional facility. | 来自一座联邦监狱的电话 |
[02:40] | Please hold for… | 请等待 |
[02:41] | Mark Collins. | 马克·柯林斯 |
[02:45] | Man, is it good to be back at the Chest. | 天呐 回到胸店感觉真好 |
[02:49] | Pale Hawk. | 白鹰 |
[02:52] | And who’s this? | 这是谁 |
[02:54] | Um, Sylvester the Conquester, | 征服者希尔维斯特 |
[02:56] | meet Sir Thomas Foolery. | 这位是汤马斯·愚者爵士 |
[02:58] | Your reputation precedes you. | 你名声远扬 |
[03:01] | Tommy Fargas? | 汤米·法格斯 |
[03:02] | You’re my pharmacist. | 你是我的药剂师啊 |
[03:07] | And is that my Stone of Valor? | 那是我的勇者之石吗 |
[03:10] | Kinda. | 是吧 |
[03:11] | You guys replaced me | 你们换掉了我 |
[03:13] | and took all my accoutrements? | 还拿走了我所有的装备 |
[03:14] | Uh, everyone thought you were dead. | 大家都以为你死了 |
[03:16] | Look– we made a shrine. | 看 我们做了个神龛 |
[03:21] | Thanks, fellas. | 谢谢啦 各位 |
[03:23] | Is that my obituary? | 那是我的讣告吗 |
[03:28] | “Sylvester Dudd, 24…” | “希尔维斯特·大根 24岁 |
[03:30] | Dudd. Classic. | 大根 太逗了 |
[03:33] | – Typo. – “…died in a plane crash this week. | -打错了 -本周死于飞机失事 |
[03:35] | An enthusiastic fantasy player, | 他是一位充满热情的幻想玩家 |
[03:37] | skilled mathematician, and more. | 技艺高超的数学家 等等 |
[03:40] | He will be missed.” | 他将深受怀念 |
[03:43] | My life boils down to “enthusiastic” and “skilled”? | 我的人生就被”热情”和”技艺高超”概括了 |
[03:46] | “And more.” | 还有”等等” |
[03:50] | Hello, Walter? | 喂 沃特 |
[03:52] | Yes, I will drop Ralph off at school and be right there. | 好 我马上送拉尔夫去上学 然后过去 |
[03:55] | – What is it? – ?Trouble. | -怎么了 -有麻烦 |
[03:56] | Santa Barbara, here we come. | 圣巴巴拉 我们来咯 |
[03:58] | Is that the bag with the accoutrements? | 那是装备包吗 |
[04:00] | Oh, you mean weird outfits | 你是说一堆奇装异服 |
[04:01] | – to stimulate your pervert mind? – Yeah. | -来满足你的变态幻想吗 -对 |
[04:04] | – All packed. – Sweet. | -都打包好了 -太棒 |
[04:05] | Look, I know it’s not the Tahitian honeymoon | 听我说 我知道这不是我们期望的 |
[04:08] | that we hoped for, and our credit cards are | 大溪地蜜月 而且我们的信用卡 |
[04:09] | gonna be bursting at the seams, but, look, after almost dying | 肯定会岌岌可危了 但是我们差点死在南极 |
[04:12] | in the South Pacific, small hotel near the beach– | 现在能在海滩边的小旅馆待几天 |
[04:14] | that’s good enough for me. | 我已经很满足了 |
[04:19] | Uh, it’s Walter. | 是沃特打来的 |
[04:21] | – Don’t get it. – It could be work. | -别接 -可能是工作 |
[04:22] | That’s why I said don’t get it. | 所以我才说别接 |
[04:24] | Hey, what’s up? | 怎么了 |
[04:28] | Are you kidding? | 开什么玩笑 |
[04:30] | All right, we’ll be there soon. | 好 我们这就过去 |
[04:31] | Our honeymoon’s a done-e-moon. | 我们的蜜月要变”墓”月了 |
[04:33] | Ga-doy. Why do you think I’m removing the accoutrements from the car? | 我猜到了 不然我何必把装备包拿下来 |
[04:36] | It’s worse than missing our trip. | 有比错过蜜月更糟糕的事 |
[04:37] | Walt got a call from Collins. | 柯林斯打给了沃特 |
[04:39] | Collins? Why the hell is Collins calling Walter? | 柯林斯 柯林斯为什么要给沃特打电话 |
[04:41] | He had… | 他遇到了 |
[04:41] | – an Archimedes moment. – A what? | -阿基米德瞬间 -那是什么 |
[04:43] | Archimedes is credited as the first to shout “Eureka” | 阿基米德发明了”尤里卡”[我发现了]这种说法 |
[04:46] | when he discovered a method for determining gold purity, | 当时他发现了鉴定黄金纯度的方法 |
[04:49] | so when one of us has a breakthrough, | 因此我们如果取得了重大突破 |
[04:50] | a real paradigm shift, it’s an Archimedes moment. | 或是茅塞顿开 就是阿基米德瞬间 |
[04:53] | Guy’s nuts. | 他是个疯子 |
[04:53] | I don’t care if he has an Archimedes moment or a Kodak moment. | 我不在乎他经历了阿基米德还是柯达瞬间 |
[04:56] | He would never sully intellectual purity | 他不会谎报阿基米德瞬间 |
[04:58] | by declaring a false Archimedes. | 这会玷污知识分子的气节 |
[04:59] | So he’s been studying climatological reports, | 他一直在研究气候报告 |
[05:02] | tidal charts, EPA findings, | 潮汐图 环境保护署的发现 |
[05:04] | seismograph readings, | 地震仪显示记录 |
[05:05] | all from his cell, | 都在牢房里看的 |
[05:06] | and he says he’s found something very dangerous. | 他说 他发现了很危险的东西 |
[05:09] | Walter. | 沃特 |
[05:10] | Thank you for getting here so quickly. | 谢谢你这么快赶来 |
[05:11] | There is so much to digest and so little time. | 要消化的东西太多 时间却很少 |
[05:16] | Just so you know– I have my firearm. | 跟你说一声 我带了枪的 |
[05:19] | Just in case there’s any nonsense. | 防止你撒泼 |
[05:21] | What kind of nonsense would I possibly try to pull? | 我能撒什么泼 |
[05:23] | The last time that we were together, | 上次我们见面的时候 |
[05:25] | you tried to kill Toby. | 你差点杀了托比 |
[05:27] | Oh, yes. That. | 哦对 是的 |
[05:30] | That was very uncouth behavior on my part. | 那次确实是我行为粗鲁了些 |
[05:32] | But, in fairness, | 不过呢 其实 |
[05:33] | I’ve been through extensive therapy here, | 我做了不少心理咨询治疗 |
[05:35] | and it’s done wonders. | 简直创造了奇迹 |
[05:38] | Between that… | 通过治疗 |
[05:39] | and my research, | 还有研究 |
[05:41] | it’s really allowed my sanity to flourish. | 我的思路无比清晰 |
[05:44] | Speaking of which, | 说到这个 |
[05:46] | take a look at this. | 你们来看看 |
[05:48] | Crazy-man wallpaper? | 疯子壁纸吗 |
[05:49] | Walter, about 20 days ago, there was a small | 沃特 大概20天前 北冰洋 |
[05:52] | 3.4 earthquake in the Arctic Ocean | 发生了3.4级的地震 |
[05:55] | right near the Barents Sea. | 就在巴伦支海附近 |
[05:56] | Now, since then, temperatures have been rising | 从那以后 气温涨速一直高出正常值 |
[05:58] | a tenth of a degree a day above the norm. | 平均每天增长0.1度 |
[06:00] | I’ve also seen slightly elevated tides, | 还看到潮汐幅度加大 |
[06:03] | slower wind speeds, | 风速减缓 |
[06:04] | and a shift in bird migration patterns. | 鸟类迁移路线更改 |
[06:08] | Mark, over here. This is very bad. | 马克 这里 情况很糟糕 |
[06:10] | Archimedes, right? | 确实是阿基米德吧 |
[06:12] | Soon it’ll be a quarter of a degree a day. | 很快就会变成每天0.25度 |
[06:15] | And then a half a degree… | 然后是0.5度… |
[06:16] | And then, in a few weeks, crops die off, | 几周之内 庄稼干枯 |
[06:18] | species die off, satellites stop working | 物种灭绝 卫星停转 |
[06:20] | because of atmospheric interference… | 因为受到大气干扰… |
[06:21] | The grid overheats, there’s no potable water, | 全球气温飙高 没有饮用水 |
[06:23] | there’s widespread wildfires. | 到处都是野火 |
[06:25] | I’m taking photos and sending them to the team. | 我这就拍照发给团队 |
[06:27] | Someone want to fill me in? | 谁来跟我讲下情况 |
[06:29] | It’s an extinction event. | 种族大灭绝要来了 |
[06:30] | Simply put, | 简单点说 |
[06:31] | the earthquake created these small fissures in the ice. | 地震使得冰面出现了裂缝 |
[06:34] | Methane that had been trapped in that very ice for millions of years | 其中冰封了上百万年的甲烷 |
[06:38] | has begun to escape into the atmosphere, and… | 逃逸到了大气层中 然后… |
[06:43] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[06:46] | You and the waitress. | 你和那个服务员 |
[06:48] | I knew that would come to pass. | 我就知道会发生这种事 |
[06:50] | Get back to your point. | 说正经事 |
[06:50] | Now, assume you’ve done the math. | 我猜你都算过了 |
[06:52] | What is the timeline? | 具体时间是怎样的 |
[06:54] | Well, in… | 在… |
[06:57] | 30 days, half of life on Earth is gone. | 30天后 地球上一半的生命就会灭绝 |
[07:00] | In 90, all of it. | 90天后 全部灭绝 |
[07:03] | Except for the insects. | 除了昆虫 |
[07:04] | Fellas, this is all hard to swallow. | 二位 这让人有点难以接受啊 |
[07:06] | Are we talking theory or guarantee? | 到底是可能会发生还是一定会发生 |
[07:08] | It’s a guarantee. | 一定会发生 |
[07:10] | Unless we plug the methane cracks in the next seven days. | 除非我们在七日内把泄露甲烷的裂缝堵上 |
[07:13] | What’s this “we,” pilgrim? | 什么”我们” |
[07:14] | Scorpion can handle it. | 天蝎能解决好这件事 |
[07:16] | You’re a former team member. | 你只是个前队员 |
[07:18] | Emphasis on “Former.” | 重点在”前”字上 |
[07:20] | But Scorpion can’t fix what it can’t locate. | 但假如天蝎无法定位裂缝 他们就没办法解决 |
[07:23] | Now, I’ve already done the calculations | 而我已经计算好了 |
[07:25] | to take you to the exact spot in the Arctic that you need to go to. | 能把你们直接带到位于北极的裂缝地点 |
[07:28] | You could do those calculations yourself, | 你们可以自己计算 |
[07:30] | but, as Walter’ll tell you, | 但是 沃特会告诉你 |
[07:32] | that’ll take about ten days of intensive algorithms, and… | 那大约需要十天的高强度运算 然而… |
[07:35] | well, you don’t have ten days. | 你们没有十天时间了 |
[07:37] | Listen close. | 仔细给我听好了 |
[07:38] | You are not leaving this prison. | 你不能离开这座监狱 |
[07:41] | Cabe. | 凯布 |
[07:42] | He’s right. | 他说得对 |
[07:44] | About what’s gonna happen and how we need him. | 对未来的预测以及我们需要他这一点都是对的 |
[07:48] | Looks like new Collins is going on a little field trip. | 看来新的柯林斯要出门工作了 |
[07:52] | I know it sounds insane, | 我知道这听上去很疯狂 |
[07:53] | but you haven’t been the Homeland director long enough | 但你这国土安全部部长当得不够久 |
[07:55] | to know that insane is what Scorpion does. | 还不了解天蝎就是这么疯狂的 |
[07:57] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[07:59] | I haven’t been director long enough. | 我这个部长当得不够长 |
[08:01] | Not long enough to totally unpack. | 还没来得及收拾好办公室 |
[08:02] | Not long enough to prove myself. | 也没来得及证明我自己 |
[08:04] | Certainly not long enough to survive the heat I would get | 当然更来不及承受 |
[08:07] | from letting an attempted murderer out of prison. | 把一个杀人未遂的犯人放出监狱的种种压力 |
[08:09] | Nothing will happen. | 不会有问题的 |
[08:10] | I’ll ankle Collins to me. | 我会给柯林斯带上定位脚环 |
[08:12] | Digital chain gang. | 数码镣铐 |
[08:13] | He gets more than 25 feet from my side, | 一旦他离我超过7米 |
[08:15] | he gets 50,000 volts. | 就会遭受5万伏电击 |
[08:17] | If he’s right and we do nothing, | 假如他是对的 而我们却无动于衷的话 |
[08:19] | the world ends as we know it. | 整个世界就完蛋了 |
[08:21] | If Collins plays us, | 假如柯林斯是在耍我们 |
[08:22] | then a con tricked us to a few days on the outside. | 那不过是骗取了几天在监狱外的日子 |
[08:24] | Big deal. | 没什么大不了的 |
[08:25] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[08:27] | But if things go sideways, it will be a big deal. | 但假如出事了 就很大不了了 |
[08:30] | And it’ll be your ass on the line, not mine. | 到时候是你的责任 不是我的 |
[08:41] | I’m not happy about this. | 我很不爽 |
[08:42] | The world ending or Collins getting out? | 不爽世界末日还是柯林斯被放出来了 |
[08:44] | Both equally bad. | 都不爽 |
[08:45] | What if Collins goes after Toby again? | 假如柯林斯又来针对托比怎么办 |
[08:47] | See how she cares about me? | 看到她多关心我了吗 |
[08:48] | We haven’t moved in fully yet, | 我们还没搬完家 |
[08:49] | and I’m not doing the rest myself. | 我才不要一个人把剩下的都干完呢 |
[08:53] | There was no time for debate. | 没时间争论了 |
[08:54] | Collins knows where the fissures are located. | 柯林斯知道裂缝的位置 |
[08:56] | He holds the cards. | 主动权在他 |
[08:57] | He’s right– | 他说的对… |
[08:58] | Collins has us by the gooty. | 柯林斯抓住了我们的羞羞 |
[09:00] | What’s a gooty? | 什么羞羞 |
[09:00] | I’m sorry, it’s my new linguistic experiment. | 抱歉 这是我新的语言学实验 |
[09:02] | Remember, I try to bring back old-timey slang? | 还记得我试图让大众重新使用旧的俚语吗 |
[09:04] | Some would say that endeavor was pure flummery. | 有些人会认为这种尝试完全是没有意义的 |
[09:07] | Yeah, some would say. | 是啊 有些人而已 |
[09:08] | But, sadly, not enough. | 很不幸 人不够 |
[09:10] | So now I’m just trying to create a single word. | 所以如今我试图创造一个新词 |
[09:11] | My lexicographical goal | 我的目标 |
[09:13] | is to get a word added to the dictionary | 是让这个词被收录进字典里 |
[09:14] | simply by releasing it into common parlance | 方法就是把这词放到日常用语中 |
[09:16] | and seeing if it catches on. | 然后看看它会不会流行起来 |
[09:18] | – Gooty? – Yeah. | -羞羞 -没错 |
[09:19] | Genitals. Gonads. | 意思是生殖器 性腺 |
[09:22] | If I were to use it in a sentence, it would be, uh, | 如果我用它来造句的话 就是 |
[09:24] | “Last night, Walter and Paige | “昨天晚上 沃特和佩吉 |
[09:26] | – saw each other’s…” – We get it. | -看到了对方的…” -我们知道了 |
[09:27] | – Understood. ?- My point is everyone’s got ’em. | -我懂了 -我的意思是 每个人都有 |
[09:29] | We all got to deal with it. | 而且都得跟它打交道 |
[09:30] | You’ll see, Walt. Gooty’s gonna stick. | 等着瞧吧 沃特 我的”羞羞”会很持久的 |
[09:35] | That came out wrong. | 这句话可不太对 |
[09:36] | Hello, friends! | 大家好 朋友们 |
[09:38] | No friends of yours here. | 这里没有你的朋友 |
[09:39] | Happy, I’ve emotionally prepared | 乐乐 我已经在情感上 |
[09:41] | for your response. | 对你的反应做好了准备 |
[09:42] | I’ve had much psychological treatment | 自我进监狱以来 |
[09:44] | since my incarceration, | 我已经接受了很多心理治疗 |
[09:45] | something I think you’d appreciate. | 我想你对此会很欣慰 |
[09:47] | I would’ve appreciated you not locking me in a warehouse | 我会很感激你没有把我锁在仓库里 |
[09:50] | with acid dangling over my face. | 在我脸上悬着酸性溶液 |
[09:52] | Yes, well… | 好吧… |
[09:54] | We have had our adventures. | 我们是经历了不少冒险 |
[09:57] | Paige. | 佩吉 |
[09:58] | I was so delighted | 我真是太高兴了 |
[10:00] | to learn of yours and Walter’s coupling. | 听说你和沃特抱对了 |
[10:02] | – Gross. – No, I-I think it’s delightful. | -真恶心 -不 我觉得这真令人高兴 |
[10:04] | I mean, a-a genius finding a life mate is… | 天才能够找到一个伴侣 |
[10:07] | so very rare. | 是十分难得的 |
[10:08] | And for that life mate to be normal | 而那个伴侣是个普通人 |
[10:11] | is even more rare. And, as everybody knows, | 就更加难得了 而且所有人都知道 |
[10:14] | Walter’s integrity is far too high to only be interested | 沃特太过于正直 以致于不会只对 |
[10:18] | in the carnal, | 肉体感兴趣 |
[10:19] | so it’s… | 所以这真是… |
[10:23] | Is he having a seizure? | 他是癫痫发作了吗 |
[10:24] | He got juiced. | 他被电击了 |
[10:25] | He’s got a stun-cuff on his ankle. | 在他脚踝上有个电击脚铐 |
[10:27] | It pops any time he gets too far away | 只要他离锁在我腿上的那个镣铐太远 |
[10:29] | from the one that’s locked onto my own leg. | 就会被电 |
[10:33] | Or if he gets too lippy. | 或者他太无礼的时候 |
[10:35] | And that, my friend, | 我的朋友 刚刚那一下 |
[10:36] | was for disrespecting Paige. | 是因为不尊重佩吉 |
[10:41] | Point taken. | 明白了 |
[10:43] | Paige, I apologize. | 佩吉 我向你道歉 |
[10:46] | I’m still evolving. | 我还在成长进步中 |
[10:47] | Bet you felt that in the gooty. | 我敢肯定在”羞羞”上你也感受到了 |
[10:49] | Okay, let’s get going back to the garage. | 好了 让我们回到车库 |
[10:51] | Every minute counts. | 每分每秒都很重要 |
[10:55] | Toby, would you mind scooching a bit? | 托比 你介意往边上挪一点吗 |
[10:58] | Lockup has given me some shared space issues. | 监狱蹲久了 不太愿意跟别人分享空间 |
[11:01] | Perhaps I should tie you to a chair | 或许我该把你绑在 |
[11:03] | inside a dental floss maze. | 牙线迷宫里的椅子上 |
[11:04] | Would that be more amenable? | 那样会更能接受吗 |
[11:06] | Not like I didn’t apologize. | 说得就像我没道歉一样 |
[11:08] | No, no, you said we had an adventure. | 不不 你说的是我们一起经历过冒险 |
[11:09] | My intent was obvious. | 我的意图很明显 |
[11:11] | Your intent was to kill me. | 你的意图是想杀了我 |
[11:12] | Okay, I want Collins in the back. | 好吧 我想要柯林斯坐在后面 |
[11:13] | I’m not comfortable with him next to Toby. | 他坐在托比边上我很不安心 |
[11:14] | – Thank you, darling. – I don’t want him sitting by me either. | -谢谢亲爱的 -我也不想让他坐我边上 |
[11:17] | How do you think this makes me feel? | 你们觉得这会让我有什么感受 |
[11:18] | Like an unpopular psychopath. | 像个不受欢迎的心理变态那样 |
[11:20] | That’s unfair. | 这不公平 |
[11:21] | – If the straitjacket fits! – Enough! | -要是能给他穿上拘束衣 -够了 |
[11:24] | We are dealing with an extinction event. | 种族大灭绝即将来临 |
[11:27] | Are billions of lives not stakes enough for you | 难道数十亿生命还不足以让你们 |
[11:29] | to act semi-normal for a change? | 变得稍微正常一点吗 |
[11:34] | Good. | 很好 |
[11:35] | Let’s buckle up. | 我们系好安全带 |
[11:40] | You feeling okay? | 你还好吗 |
[11:41] | I feel like everything’s absolutely genius. | 我觉得一切都绝妙无比 |
[11:53] | My calculations show that | 我的计算显示 |
[11:54] | the methane leak is actually | 沼气实际上 |
[11:56] | coming up through these two ice walls | 是从两道冰墙间 |
[11:58] | in an approximately 15-foot crevasse. | 大约4.5米宽的裂隙中泄露出来的 |
[12:00] | “Crevasse”? We’re in America, say “Crevice”” | “裂隙” 我们在美国 说”裂缝”就行 |
[12:03] | You sound pretentious. | 听起来太做作了 |
[12:04] | Okay, wordsmith, you know the difference between | 好吧 语言大师 你知道 |
[12:06] | “Crevasse” and “Crevice.” | “裂隙”和”裂缝”的区别 |
[12:07] | Just let him talk. | 让他说 |
[12:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:09] | So, figure our best bet is to neutralize the methane. | 所以 我们最好的办法就是中和甲烷 |
[12:11] | I thought a nice little nitrogen hydroxide solution | 我想到一个小妙方 用氢氧化氮 |
[12:15] | would do the trick. | 就能解决问题 |
[12:16] | Well, we’d need a lot of it. | 那我们得需要大量氢氧化氮 |
[12:18] | And a steel drum to hold it in. | 还需要个装这些气体的钢桶 |
[12:19] | And an industrial drill to bore through the ice fissure, | 还有一个工业钻头凿穿冰隙 |
[12:22] | make the hole big enough for an I.V. | 钻出一个足够大的洞 |
[12:23] | to feed in nitrogen hydroxide. | 让输送氢氧化氮的管道通过 |
[12:24] | I can get us a military cargo plane | 我可以弄到一架军用货机 |
[12:26] | stocked with whatever you want. | 放你们想要的东西 |
[12:28] | To fly where, exactly? | 具体要飞到哪去 |
[12:29] | Yeah, Weirdo Beardo won’t spill the beans. | 是啊 大胡子怪胎就是不肯说 |
[12:31] | Oh, yes, we will be going just outside a remote village | 对了 我们要到挪威北部 |
[12:35] | in Northern Norway. | 一个偏远的村子外面 |
[12:37] | Once there, we will need appropriate transportation. | 到了那里 我们要找个合适的交通工具 |
[12:39] | I’ll have Homeland reach out to the local village. | 我要国安部联系那个村子 |
[12:41] | I’m sure we can scrounge up | 我们肯定能找到 |
[12:43] | snow terrain vehicles equipped with | 能应付冰冻地形 |
[12:44] | whatever you need to handle frozen terrain. | 装备齐全的雪地车 |
[12:46] | Then, all I will need… | 那我只需要… |
[12:49] | is this transistor radio. | 这个晶体管收音机 |
[12:51] | We’ll pinpoint the methane, | 我们可以精准定位甲烷的位置 |
[12:52] | we’ll chemically neuter it, | 然后用化学办法中和甲烷 |
[12:54] | we’ll stop the Earth from heating up, and we will save mankind. | 从而阻止地球升温 拯救人类 |
[12:58] | Come on, team! | 出发吧 伙伴们 |
[12:59] | Let’s do it! | 大显身手吧 |
[13:11] | Sorry about that, I, forgot about the cuff. | 很抱歉 我忘记脚铐了 |
[13:14] | Word of advice: don’t forget again. | 给你一句忠告 再别忘了 |
[13:27] | We’ve been riding around for an hour. | 我们已经开车转悠一个小时了 |
[13:29] | What’s the plan? | 什么计划 |
[13:30] | We’ll stop soon, just not yet. | 我们很快就能停车 但不是现在 |
[13:32] | Oh, this is great. | 太好了 |
[13:33] | We’re in the middle of the tundra | 我们在冻原中心 |
[13:34] | and Collins is trying to get the ball game. | 而柯林斯还想着接收球赛广播 |
[13:36] | Actually, Toby, | 事实上 托比 |
[13:38] | am radio waves bounce off the atmosphere. | 无线电波会从大气中反射回来 |
[13:41] | But their pattern will be disrupted | 但由于大气中积累了很多甲烷 |
[13:42] | by the methane buildup in the ionosphere. | 无线电波的模式会被干扰 |
[13:45] | Literally hear where the methane is. | 我就能真真切切地听到甲烷在哪里 |
[13:48] | The whole reason you got to tag along | 你得跟着来的唯一原因就是 |
[13:50] | is because you already knew the location. | 因为你已经知道具体方位了 |
[13:52] | I know the general area. | 我知道大概的区域 |
[13:53] | I am narrowing. | 我现在在缩小范围 |
[13:55] | Just let him concentrate. | 让他专心听吧 |
[13:56] | Does PANNS mean nothing to you? | “一上尊诚沉”对你一点意义也没有吗 |
[13:58] | Taking his side violates the “P.” | 为他说话违背了”一” |
[14:00] | What the hell’s “PANNS”? | “一上尊诚沉”是什么 |
[14:01] | – Don’t. ?- What do you care? | -别问 -你还在意什么 |
[14:02] | You just flaunt all its rules anyway. | 反正你只会拿它的规则出来炫耀 |
[14:05] | PANNS is our marital creed. | “一积尊诚沉”是我们的婚姻信条 |
[14:06] | This shall be delightful. | 这会很愉悦的 |
[14:08] | “P,” put your partner first. | “一” 把伴侣放在第一位 |
[14:11] | “A,” always strive for a positive state of mind. | “上” 总是保持思维积极向上 |
[14:15] | “N,” no disparaging of ideas. | “尊” 尊重对方想法 不诋毁 |
[14:17] | “N,” no lying. | “诚” 不能撒谎 |
[14:20] | And “S,” SCABOBI. | 还有”沉” 沉着是福 |
[14:22] | – “Scabobi”? – “SCABOBI”? | -“沉着是福” -“沉着是福” |
[14:24] | It stands for “Steady Calm Attitude Brings optimal Bliss Inherently.” | 就是”沉着冷静就是福” |
[14:28] | Stupidest thing I ever heard. | 这辈子听过的最蠢的话 |
[14:29] | We have hacked marriage. | 我们用一个简洁 |
[14:31] | with a simple, genius five-point tool. | 而天才的五字箴言破解了婚姻 |
[14:33] | Actually, it’s 11 points: PANN is four | 其实这有十一个字 “一积尊诚”是四个 |
[14:35] | and “SCABOOBI” is a seven-letter acronym. | “沈”又代表了”沉着冷静就是福”七个字 |
[14:37] | “Scabobi.” | 是”沉” |
[14:38] | Stop! | 停 |
[14:39] | Stop the vehicle. | 停车 |
[14:50] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:52] | Uh… about 100 yards northeast and we should have it. | 东北方向大约90米处 应该就是了 |
[14:54] | Happy? | 乐乐 |
[14:55] | Goggles. | 夜视镜 |
[14:59] | Yup, I see the leak. | 我看到泄漏了 |
[15:03] | – Mark! – He’s running away. | -马克 -他跑了 |
[15:15] | Nice try, jackass. | 想得挺美啊 混蛋 |
[15:17] | Now I can add attempted escape to your jacket. | 看来可以给你加一个潜逃未遂罪名了 |
[15:19] | I’m not escaping, we need to turn the drum upright. | 我没想逃跑 我们得把滚筒扶起来 |
[15:22] | The nitrogen hydroxide is leaking! | 氢氧化氮正在泄漏 |
[15:24] | – No, no, no, no. – Yeah. Yeah. | -不 不 -天呐 |
[15:27] | How did this happen? | 怎么会这样 |
[15:28] | Oh, you want to know how? | 你想知道吗 |
[15:29] | Those morons packed the cargo plane for us | 那群傻子在货机上放了一个 |
[15:32] | with a steel alloy drum. | 合金钢桶 |
[15:34] | The chemical ate through it? | 被化学物质腐蚀了 |
[15:35] | I specifically said pure steel. | 我还特别强调了要纯钢 |
[15:37] | – Well, that’s what I told them. – Okay, | -我就是这么和他们说的 -好了 |
[15:38] | I’m gonna make some quick approximations | 我得赶紧估算一下 |
[15:39] | to see if what we have left is enough to neutralize the methane. | 看看剩下的这些够不够中和甲烷 |
[15:42] | Little bit of help? | 帮帮忙 |
[15:43] | Yeah, yeah. | 好的 |
[15:45] | Talk a sec? | 能过来一下吗 |
[15:47] | Of course. | 当然 |
[15:49] | So, uh… | 那个… |
[15:50] | Collins sure is making things here | 柯林斯让这儿的气氛 |
[15:53] | a little more lively than usual, huh? | 比平常更活跃了 |
[15:55] | Yes. I assumed his being here | 是的 我觉得他在这儿 |
[15:57] | – would stir things up a bit. – Right. | -确实添了点儿乱 -对 |
[15:58] | Well, that’s why I’m curious, uh, | 所以我很好奇 |
[16:00] | why you didn’t check with me first. | 为什么你事先不和我说一下 |
[16:02] | Check with you? | 和你说一下 |
[16:03] | Well, I am the… genius whisperer on the squad. | 我也是这个小组里帮助天才沟通的一员 |
[16:06] | I’m supposed to manage what may or may not | 我应该处理好各种有可能 |
[16:08] | knock the gang off-kilter. | 打破我们团队平衡的事情 |
[16:09] | So, maybe we could’ve | 也许我们应该 |
[16:12] | discussed it? | 事先讨论一下 |
[16:15] | Are-are you asking me as… | 你是以… |
[16:17] | my girlfriend or a member of the team? | 我女朋友还是队员的身份在问我 |
[16:22] | As a team member, of course. | 当然是队员 |
[16:25] | Yeah, our new relationship status has no effect on-on work. | 我们新的关系对工作并无影响 |
[16:29] | Uh, okay. | 好吧 |
[16:31] | Uh, as the founder of Scorpion, | 作为天蝎的创立人 |
[16:34] | who does and doesn’t get to work on our cases | 谁加入我们的工作 |
[16:37] | is 100% my call. | 都是由我决定的 |
[16:39] | I don’t really need to… | 我不需要 |
[16:41] | check with anyone. | 和任何人事先说明 |
[16:46] | Okay, then. | 那行 |
[16:47] | Yeah. Appreciate the candor. | 感谢你的坦率 |
[16:59] | Okay, so, | 好了 |
[17:00] | based on a rough estimate, | 粗略估计来看 |
[17:01] | we don’t have nearly enough nitrogen hydroxide | 我们的氢氧化氮还远不够 |
[17:03] | to even make a dent in a methane pocket | 削弱柯林斯预估的 |
[17:05] | the size that Collins says we’re dealing with. | 我们面前这个甲烷仓的大小 |
[17:08] | So what do we do now? It’s not like we can | 现在怎么办 我们也不可能 |
[17:09] | drive an hour back to that Norwegian town | 开一小时车回到那个挪威小镇 |
[17:12] | and expect them to have a vat of the chemicals that we need. | 等着他们再给我们一桶原料 |
[17:14] | They don’t even have a traffic light. | 他们连红绿灯都没有 |
[17:15] | So where do we get more nitrogen hydroxide? | 我们还能去哪弄些氢氧化氮呢 |
[17:17] | We’ve got tundras to the east and west of us, | 我们已经搜寻了东边和西边的冻土带 |
[17:20] | a useless town to the south, | 南边的一个荒凉小镇 |
[17:21] | and Barents Sea to the north. We’re screwed. | 以及北边的巴伦支海 我们完了 |
[17:24] | Not necessarily. The sea! | 未必 那片海 |
[17:26] | That could be our salvation. | 兴许能救得了我们 |
[17:27] | The mud at the bottom of the sea | 那片海域下方的泥土中 |
[17:29] | in that region has methanoperedens. | 含有嗜甲烷古菌 |
[17:31] | It’s a bacteria. | 是一种细菌 |
[17:32] | It eats methane! | 它们消耗甲烷 |
[17:33] | And it gives off H2O and O2, | 并释放水和氧气 |
[17:34] | just like the hydroxide would’ve. | 作用跟那些氢氧化氮一样 |
[17:36] | And if we mix that | 如果我们把它们 |
[17:37] | with the nitrogen hydroxide we have left… | 和剩下的氢氧化氮混合到一起 |
[17:39] | The nitrogen will feed the bacteria! | 氮气就能饲养这些细菌 |
[17:41] | Like crops in a garden that feed off nitrogen in fertilizer. | 就像菜园里以氮气做化肥的作物 |
[17:43] | And the bacteria will multiply expediently. | 这样细菌就会迅速繁殖 |
[17:46] | And within a day, the methane will be almost depleted. | 一天之内 甲烷就会所剩无几 |
[17:48] | Okay, guys, here’s the plan: | 好了 各位 有计划了 |
[17:49] | Collins, Toby, Cabe and I will take that van, | 柯林斯 托比 凯布和我开那辆车 |
[17:52] | go collect the bacteria. | 去收集细菌 |
[17:54] | Happy, Sly and Paige, | 乐乐 希尔和佩吉 |
[17:55] | you will drill a hole in the ice | 在冰上凿个洞 |
[17:57] | and get the I.V. ready. | 准备好注射 |
[17:58] | Yeah? Let’s go. | 听明白了吗 行动吧 |
[18:02] | – It’s good to be back on the team. – You’re not on the team. | -能归队真好 -你可不是团队一员 |
[18:04] | – I’m kind of on the team. – No, not really. | -我算是吧 -不 算不上 |
[18:06] | Are you following PANNS | 你这么排挤这个混蛋 |
[18:07] | antagonizing this jerk? | 可没遵守我们的婚姻信条啊 |
[18:09] | Happy, that’s not very SCABOBI. | 乐乐 你这样很不沉着啊 |
[18:11] | Uh, I am trying to A, always keep a positive frame of mind. | 我遵守了信条中”保持心态积极向上”这一点 |
[18:15] | You can’t do that | 如果做不到”沉着冷静” |
[18:16] | if you refuse to SCABOBI. | 你是没法”保持积极心态”的 |
[18:18] | Guys? | 各位 |
[18:19] | Shut up. Let’s go. | 别说了 赶紧行动 |
[18:25] | Drill a hole, pump it with bacteria, easy peasy. | 凿个洞 注入细菌 小菜一碟 |
[18:28] | Though, it makes me nervous | 但我还是挺紧张 |
[18:29] | we don’t know how much methane is leaking | 因为不知道现在从裂缝里 |
[18:30] | through the fissures now. | 泄露出了多少甲烷 |
[18:32] | It’s safe levels for the time that we’ll be down here. Trust me. | 我们在这里期间都是安全的 相信我 |
[18:35] | If it were getting bigger, you’d be getting loopy. | 泄露更多的话 你就会昏昏沉沉了 |
[18:38] | You gonna be careful with that thing? | 你可小心点啊 |
[18:40] | I mean, you’re basically drilling into a giant ball of explosive gas. | 你可是在一大团爆炸性气体上钻孔啊 |
[18:43] | Huh. Like Cabe after jerky. | 就像凯布吃完牛肉干一样 |
[18:49] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[18:50] | I crack one joke a year, | 我一年也就开一个玩笑 |
[18:52] | and I get nothing. | 你却这么不捧场 |
[18:53] | I’m sorry, I’ve just been thinking. | 抱歉 我在想事情 |
[18:57] | About a lot of things today. | 今天发生了太多事 |
[18:58] | We’re geniuses, | 我们是天才 |
[18:59] | we’re always thinking about a lot of things. | 总是在思考很多事 |
[19:01] | What’s bothering you? | 你有什么烦心事 |
[19:04] | Watch it. | 注意点 |
[19:05] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[19:06] | There’s one more generator cable up here. | 还得再往下扔一条发动机缆线 |
[19:17] | Earthquake aftershock. | 余震了 |
[19:19] | – You guys okay? – Yeah. | -你们没事吧 -没事 |
[19:20] | Just a little rumbling. | 晃了几下而已 |
[19:22] | You guys okay down there? | 你们在下面还好吗 |
[19:24] | Yeah, we’re fine. | 嗯 挺好的 |
[19:25] | Uh, ladder fell off. | 梯子倒了 |
[19:27] | We’ll never be able to throw the hooks back at you. | 我们没法朝你扔吊钩了 |
[19:29] | You’re gonna have to grab the cables and carabiners | 你得把车上的钢索和铁钩 |
[19:31] | from the truck, tie it to the tow rig, | 拴在牵引机上 |
[19:33] | and pull us up when we’re done. | 等我们完成后拉我们上去 |
[19:34] | Okay. I’ll get on it. | 好 我来搞定 |
[19:35] | And the pump came apart. | 抽水泵也散架了 |
[19:37] | – We got to do everything over again. – Good. | -我们得重新弄 -很好 |
[19:40] | Gives us time to talk. | 我们有时间聊聊了 |
[19:42] | You’re down here with me trying to save the world. | 我们下来这里是想拯救世界 |
[19:44] | And if your head is somewhere else other than on task, | 如果你一直想着别的事 不专注于任务 |
[19:47] | we could fail, so spill it, | 我们就会失败 所以快说吧 |
[19:49] | before I punch you in the gooty. | 不然我就打你羞羞了 |
[19:51] | See? It’s catching on. | 听到没 我创造的词流行起来了 |
[19:53] | Okay, I’ll tell you, just… take your comms out. | 好吧 我告诉你 先把通讯设备拿掉 |
[19:58] | Okay. | 好了 |
[19:59] | What’s your secret? | 你有什么心事 |
[20:01] | Today I read my own obituary. | 我今天读了自己的讣告 |
[20:04] | And it was pretty depressing. | 相当压抑 |
[20:06] | Obits aren’t really knee-slappers. | 讣告本就不该搞笑啊 |
[20:08] | No, I mean it was short and lame. | 不是 写得简短又差劲 |
[20:11] | And the thing that hit the most was that | 最令我受打击的是 |
[20:13] | it didn’t even mention Megan. | 上面根本没提到梅根 |
[20:17] | Marrying her was the most important thing | 娶了她是我这辈子 |
[20:18] | I ever did in my life. | 做过最重要的事 |
[20:21] | And after I supposedly died in a plane crash… | 但当我”死”于坠机后 |
[20:27] | there was no recording of it. | 此事却没有任何记录 |
[20:29] | It was like | 就好像 |
[20:30] | it never existed. | 我的婚姻从未存在过 |
[20:34] | Like we never existed. | 好像我们从未存在过 |
[20:38] | I, um… | 我… |
[20:41] | I understand why you’re upset… | 我理解你为什么难过 |
[20:44] | Sorry, I didn’t mean to bring you down. | 抱歉 我不是有意让你难受的 |
[20:47] | Start drilling. | 开始钻吧 |
[20:51] | Uh… according to the GPS, | 根据定位 |
[20:53] | we’re over the sea right now. | 我们现在在海面上 |
[20:55] | Just a quarter mile from where the ice shelf ends | 距离冰架与海水的交界处 |
[20:58] | and the water starts, so the ice shouldn’t be too thick. | 只有四百米了 所以冰层不会太厚 |
[21:01] | We’ll only have to lower the buckets a few feet | 只要把桶往下放几十厘米 |
[21:03] | to scoop out sea muck, with all its microbiotic goodness. | 就能舀出海泥 以及泥里的各种微生物 |
[21:06] | Cabe and I will make a hole right here, | 我和凯布会在这儿打孔 |
[21:08] | you guys get the buckets ready. | 你们把水桶准备好 |
[21:11] | Okay, Paul Bunyan, let’s hit it. | 好了 大力士 咱们凿冰吧 |
[21:20] | It is so good to be working with you again, Walter. | 能再次跟你一起工作真是太好了 沃特 |
[21:23] | And thank you for trusting me. | 谢谢你信任我 |
[21:25] | Believing in my theory. | 相信我的理论 |
[21:27] | Not just thinking I was some crackpot. | 而不是只把我当成一个疯子 |
[21:29] | Oh, I do think you’re a crackpot. | 我确实觉得你是个疯子 |
[21:32] | I also think that you’re brilliant. | 我还觉得你才华横溢 |
[21:34] | And I’ve weighed all the factors, | 而且我权衡了一下 |
[21:35] | and brilliant beat crackpot by a… a-a nose. | 觉得有才华比疯狂更重要一点 |
[21:40] | Well, thank you for that. | 谢谢你这么说 |
[21:42] | Especially ’cause you seem to be paying the price for it. | 尤其是你似乎为此付出了代价 |
[21:45] | How is that? | 怎么会 |
[21:50] | Comms. | 先关通讯器 |
[21:55] | No, I just meant that I saw the little tête-à-tête | 我只是说我看到你和佩吉 |
[21:57] | between you and Paige earlier, | 两人的私聊了 |
[22:00] | and it looked tense. | 气氛看着很紧张 |
[22:01] | It’s none of your business. | 这跟你没关系 |
[22:02] | No, I-I know. I know it’s not. | 我知道 我知道跟我没关系 |
[22:04] | It’s just, when I see you and Paige, | 只是 我一看到你和佩吉 |
[22:06] | I see people who need help. | 就仿佛看到了需要帮助的人 |
[22:08] | Might be facing an extinction event of their own. | 你们或许正面临着自己的”灭绝”呢 |
[22:13] | What do you mean by that? | 你这话什么意思 |
[22:14] | Walter, it just means that you have to be very aware | 沃特 我只是想说你一定要非常注意 |
[22:17] | of how different you and Paige are, | 你和佩吉有着天壤之别 |
[22:20] | and adjust your behavior accordingly. | 并据此调整你的行为 |
[22:23] | Otherwise, your relationship is gonna have | 否则你们的关系就只有 |
[22:25] | the half-life of francium. | 元素钫的半衰期那么长 |
[22:28] | 22 minutes? | 二十二分钟吗 |
[22:29] | Paige is so sweet and refreshing. | 佩吉非常体贴 善解人意 |
[22:32] | She’s like fruit punch. | 就像一杯清凉的水果汁 |
[22:34] | And you and your brain | 而你和你的脑子 |
[22:36] | is like a Ferrari engine. | 则好比一台法拉利发动机 |
[22:39] | Now, you can’t just put fruit punch in a Ferrari | 你总不能指望把水果汁倒进发动机 |
[22:43] | and expect it to run. | 车子就能启动吧 |
[22:45] | You know? | 懂吗 |
[22:47] | Anyway, Walter, I’m only telling you this | 反正 沃特 我告诉你这些 |
[22:48] | because I care deeply about you. | 只是因为我非常关心你 |
[22:51] | And I want to see you and Paige make it. | 我希望你和佩吉能成 |
[22:58] | – Okay, hole’s done. – Yeah. | -好了 钻完了 -好 |
[23:00] | We’re making progress here, too. | 我们这边也有进展 |
[23:02] | Yeah, a few more buckets of sludge and we should be okay. | 再来几桶海泥应该就够了 |
[23:06] | I’m almost done with the ropes. | 绳子就快弄好了 |
[23:07] | I’ve attached tire irons on the ends | 我把撬胎棒绑在头上了 |
[23:09] | so you can stand on them when I pull you up. | 这样我拉你上来的时候你能站在上面 |
[23:11] | Pretty smart, huh? | 聪明吧 |
[23:12] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[23:13] | Really good. Needy much? | 干得漂亮 太粘人了吧 |
[23:17] | You feeling better? | 你感觉好点了吗 |
[23:18] | I’m still upset. But not about Megan. | 我还是不开心 但不是因为梅根 |
[23:21] | I’m concerned about Fruity Moons. | 我在想满月糖 |
[23:24] | – The cereal? – The marshmallow bits? | -是麦片吗 -是棉花糖 |
[23:27] | Stars, suns, even little Jupiters and Plutos. | 有恒星 太阳 甚至小木星和冥王星 |
[23:31] | But they don’t have any moons. | 但一个卫星[月亮]都没有 |
[23:33] | It’s false advertising. | 这是虚假广告 |
[23:39] | Yeah, that is a good point. | 也对 说得好 |
[23:42] | You know what? | 这么一想 |
[23:44] | The box had Jupiter and Pluto… | 盒子上有木星和冥王星 |
[23:49] | but does it have Uranus? | 但是上面有天王星[你的菊花]吗 |
[23:52] | Get it? | 懂了没 |
[23:53] | Sweetums, ribald humor is not exactly your milieu. | 亲爱的 讲冷笑话可不是你的强项 |
[23:56] | – What’s going on? – I told my second joke of the day. | -怎么了 -我讲了今天的第二个笑话 |
[24:02] | I told my second joke of the day. | 我今天讲了两个笑话 |
[24:05] | Paige? Okay, get us up. | 佩吉 好了 拉我们上去 |
[24:06] | Okay, the aftershock must have opened the fissures wider. | 余震肯定是把裂缝扯得更大了 |
[24:09] | More gas is escaping. | 泄漏的气体更多了 |
[24:10] | We’re suffering from methane poisoning. | 我们甲烷中毒了 |
[24:13] | ?Sly, keep your head on, | 希尔 保持清醒 |
[24:15] | and don’t let the gas get you daffy. | 别让毒气把你弄疯了 |
[24:17] | In 90 seconds, their bloodstreams will be saturated | 九十秒后 他们的血液会充满毒气 |
[24:19] | and they’ll die. Walter! | 然后就会死掉 沃特 |
[24:23] | Toby! Toby! | 托比 托比 |
[24:28] | Toby! Toby! | 托比 托比 |
[24:30] | Toby? Toby! | 托比 托比 |
[24:33] | It’s too dark. He can’t find the hole. | 太黑了 他找不到洞口 |
[24:36] | Toby! Toby! | 托比 托比 |
[24:40] | He’s gone. | 他不见了 |
[24:41] | W-What do you mean he’s gone? | 什么叫他不见了 |
[24:42] | I accidentally knocked him in, | 我不小心把他撞到水里 |
[24:44] | and the current pulled him under. | 水流把他拽下去了 |
[24:45] | Oh, Collins, you son of a bitch! | 柯林斯 你个混蛋 |
[24:48] | Toby! | 托比 |
[24:50] | Toby! | 托比 |
[24:57] | – There he is. – Busting up the ice. | -找到他了 -我把冰凿开 |
[24:59] | Wait, wait. Where? The current has him moving all over. | 等等 凿哪里 水流拽着他到处走 |
[25:01] | Look, if we know where he’s gonna be in a couple seconds, | 如果我们知道他接下来几秒内会在哪 |
[25:03] | then we put a hole there. | 然后再在那里凿洞 |
[25:04] | How much does the psychiatrist weigh? | 那个精神科医生有多重 |
[25:06] | He boxed at 168 pounds. | 他重76公斤 |
[25:07] | And he moved ten feet in 2.5 seconds… | 而且他在2.5秒内移动了3米 |
[25:11] | And in a parabolic arc of 8.12… | 在8.12的抛物线内 |
[25:13] | Which means that in 30 seconds, he’ll be… | 就是说三十秒后 他会在… |
[25:16] | There. | 那里 |
[25:19] | Here? | 这里吗 |
[25:25] | Better fish him out, O’Brien, damn it! | 最好把他救上来 奥布莱恩 见鬼的 |
[25:28] | Everyone, we have a plan. | 各位 我们有计划了 |
[25:30] | Paige, what’s the ETA | 佩吉 预计要多少时间 |
[25:31] | on getting the hysterical bride out of the hole? | 才能把歇斯底里的新娘从洞里救出来 |
[25:33] | You worry about your catastrophe, | 你去操心你的大灾难 |
[25:35] | I’ll worry about mine. | 我来担心我的吧 |
[25:36] | There! He’s right on course. | 在那里 他准时出现了 |
[25:38] | Five seconds. | 五秒 |
[25:39] | Put your back into it, Agent! | 使劲凿吧 探员 |
[25:41] | – He’s coming now. – Move it, Cabe! | -他来了 -闪开 凯布 |
[25:43] | – Where are you going? – Hold my feet. | -你要去哪 -抓紧我的脚 |
[25:54] | He’s got Toby. Pull. | 他抓到托比了 快拉 |
[26:15] | You pulled me out? | 是你把我拉出来的吗 |
[26:17] | Only a lunatic was gonna jump in that water. | 只有疯子才会跳进水里 |
[26:20] | I was the natural choice. | 我是最自然的选择 |
[26:25] | You’ll be topside in 15 seconds. | 十五秒后你们就会到达顶端 |
[26:32] | I’m falling, I’m falling! | 我要掉下去了 我要掉下去了 |
[26:34] | Guys, I’m sliding. | 各位 车轮在打滑 |
[26:36] | No, no. No, no, no. | 不要 不要 不要 |
[26:39] | – What’s going on up there? – I don’t know. | -上面怎么回事 -我不知道 |
[26:41] | I’m getting no traction. | 我失去了阻力 |
[26:44] | Okay, the aftershock must have softened the ice. | 肯定是余震把冰块给软化了 |
[26:46] | Okay, give it short bursts of gas. | 稍微使劲踩踩油门 |
[26:47] | Don’t floor it. | 不要踩到底 |
[26:54] | Elevator up. | 继续上升 |
[26:57] | You guys okay? | 你们没事吧 |
[26:59] | Wait. Uh, wait, hold on, hold on. | 等等 等等 等一下 |
[27:00] | I-I lost my-my wedding ring. | 我的结婚戒指掉了 |
[27:02] | It must have come off when I was clawing up against this ice. | 肯定是爬上这面冰墙时掉的 |
[27:05] | Paige, do not stop. | 佩吉 不要停下 |
[27:07] | Sly, it is a Band-Aid. I will get you another. | 希尔 那就是个创可贴 我再给你贴一个 |
[27:09] | It had remnants of my original wedding band. | 上面残留着我原来的婚戒 |
[27:12] | It’s sacred. | 很神圣的 |
[27:15] | Paige, keep going. | 佩吉 继续拉 |
[27:29] | What if you lower me down for just a second? | 不如你把我放下去一会 |
[27:31] | I know I can find it. | 我知道我能找到的 |
[27:32] | That cave is full of poison gas. | 洞里全都是毒气 |
[27:33] | I don’t care. I need that ring! | 我不管 我要那个戒指 |
[27:40] | What the heck? Happy?! | 搞什么 乐乐 |
[27:43] | Happy! Happy! | 乐乐 乐乐 |
[27:47] | Happy. | 乐乐 |
[27:56] | I slipped off. | 我滑落了 |
[27:58] | Sorry, Pal, not going back in. | 抱歉 哥们 不要再回去 |
[28:09] | Change into those ASAP. | 赶紧换衣服 |
[28:10] | Hate to rush you, | 不想催你们 |
[28:10] | but we still got to get the bacteria to the crevice. | 但是我们还要把细菌送到裂缝处 |
[28:16] | Let’s move that wet jacket. | 把湿外套拿走吧 |
[28:24] | I, um… | 我… |
[28:26] | guess I owe you a thanks. | 我想我得谢谢你 |
[28:29] | It’s the least I could do. | 应该的 |
[28:30] | No, no, the least you could have done | 不不 你本来只需要 |
[28:31] | was let me drown in the Barents Sea. | 让我淹死在巴伦支海 |
[28:33] | That’s exactly the behavior of the old Collins, | 以前的柯林斯确实会那么做 |
[28:37] | not the man you see in front of you now. | 现在你眼前的这人不会了 |
[28:40] | You were telling the truth. | 你说的是实话 |
[28:42] | Or you’re a sociopath who knows how to circumvent my brilliant eye. | 或者你是知道如何回避我雪亮眼睛的反社会者 |
[28:47] | The bacteria’s loaded. | 细菌装载好了 |
[28:49] | Buckle up. | 系好安全带 |
[28:58] | Okay, we are married for ten minutes, | 好吧 我们结婚才十分钟 |
[29:00] | and you’re already being dumb. | 你就在犯蠢了 |
[29:01] | I didn’t actually want to go in the water. | 我不是真的想下水 |
[29:05] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[29:10] | Am I about to be struck? | 有人要袭击我吗 |
[29:11] | Quick reminder, he’s the one who actually saved me. | 提醒一下 其实是他救了我 |
[29:14] | He is also the one who put you in danger. | 也是他让你陷入危险 |
[29:16] | Accidentally. | 不小心而已 |
[29:17] | Sweetums, you’re breaking the “A” of PANNS. | 宝贝 你犯了第二条信条 |
[29:19] | “Always strive to be in a positive state of mind” | “保持心态积极向上” |
[29:22] | Come on, don’t let Collins challenge our marital creed. | 拜托 别让柯林斯破坏我们的婚姻信条 |
[29:26] | It was an accident, kiddo. I was there. | 那是意外 孩子 我也在场 |
[29:29] | I’m not buying this “New you” bit. | 我才不信这套”浪子回头”的把戏 |
[29:34] | God, she is terrifying. | 天啊 她真可怕 |
[29:37] | We’re constructing gas masks out of | 我们要利用汽车的 |
[29:39] | the air filtration system from the vehicle | 空气滤清系统做防毒面罩 |
[29:40] | so you and Cabe can descend down to the crevasse | 好让你和凯布下到裂隙中 |
[29:43] | and inject the bacteria into the methane bubble | 把细菌注入甲烷气泡中 |
[29:45] | and neutralize it. | 然后彼此中和 |
[29:46] | Make those masks sturdy. | 把面罩做结实点 |
[29:47] | We can’t be saving the world from a bug takeover debating Fruity Moons. | 一个在辩论满月糖的疯子可没法拯救世界 |
[29:51] | Okay, I’ll start working on mine. | 好 我来做我自己的 |
[29:52] | Cabe, can you pop the hood? | 凯布 把引擎盖打开 |
[29:53] | And, Happy, Sly, finish on Cabe’s. | 乐乐 希尔 帮忙凯布做好 |
[30:05] | Can you hold this? | 能拿着这个吗 |
[30:10] | You seem… thoughtful. | 你好像有心事 |
[30:13] | Your “Hysterical bride” comment, | 你”歇斯底里的新娘”这番言论 |
[30:14] | insinuating that I was not doing my job | 是在暗示我没能 |
[30:16] | by failing to keep Happy’s genius psyche in balance? | 平衡好乐乐的天才和疯子这两面吗 |
[30:20] | You’re upset because I critiqued your job performance? | 你因为我不满你的工作表现才不高兴的吗 |
[30:25] | Are you asking as my boyfriend or as a team member? | 你是以男友还是队友的身份在问我 |
[30:27] | Team member. | 队友 |
[30:29] | This boyfriend/girlfriend thing, i-it’s a blurred line, to say the least. | 退一步说 男女朋友的事 界线很模糊 |
[30:33] | I-I just… | 我… |
[30:34] | I never anticipated these types of problems would continue | 我从没想过我们在一起后 |
[30:37] | after we got together. | 还会出现这种问题 |
[30:39] | I just think that we should… | 我只是以为我们应该 |
[30:42] | be aware of potential pitfalls, | 注意潜在的问题 |
[30:44] | just so that we can continue to, you know, | 好让我们能继续… |
[30:47] | be… together. | 在一起 |
[30:50] | That is very EQ of you, Walter, | 你考虑很周到 沃特 |
[30:53] | and I agree. | 我同意 |
[30:57] | Okay. | 好 |
[30:58] | – Okay. – O’Brien. | -好 -奥布莱恩 |
[31:00] | Quit your yacking and get those filters ready. | 别废话了 把过滤器准备好 |
[31:05] | What are you looking at? | 你在看什么 |
[31:07] | Just an incredible woman. | 真是了不起的女人 |
[31:10] | I just wanted to congratulate you. | 我只是想恭喜你 |
[31:13] | Walter O’Brien three years ago | 三年前的沃特·奥布莱恩 |
[31:15] | versus Walter O’Brien now? | 对比现在的沃特·奥布莱恩 |
[31:18] | It’s like night and day. | 天壤之别 |
[31:20] | Not that you don’t still have a long way to go, | 不是说你就不必继续努力了 |
[31:22] | but still, kudos. | 但还是太棒了 |
[31:25] | – Are you done, Mark? – ?No. | -说完了吗 马克 -没 |
[31:26] | But I’ll conclude. | 最后说几句 |
[31:28] | Speaking as one of his oldest friends, | 作为他认识最久的朋友 我要说 |
[31:30] | Walter is like the fermented fish that he eats so obsessively. | 沃特就像他特别爱吃的腌鱼 |
[31:35] | He’s a… acquired taste that most people never fully acquire, | 他是个大多数人无法习得的嗜好 |
[31:39] | unless you’re a harp seal, which… | 除非你是鞍纹海豹 就是说… |
[31:42] | Anyway, you can discuss | 总之 你可以探讨 |
[31:45] | the emotional divisions ad nauseam. | 令人作呕的情感分裂 |
[31:49] | Are you a team member, | 不管你是作为小组成员 |
[31:52] | – or are you his girlfriend? – You were listening? | -还是他的女朋友 -你偷听我们讲话 |
[31:54] | Well, it’s a small tundra. | 这是个小苔原 |
[31:57] | My point is, at the end of the day, | 我是说 说到底 |
[31:59] | there is no end of the day. | 这没有尽头 |
[32:01] | Whereas you used to be able to escape the constantly cerebral | 你以前可以逃避全天候的天才 |
[32:04] | with the occasional baseball player or Navy SEAL, | 因为你偶尔有棒球手或海豹突击队员做调剂 |
[32:08] | now it’s just… | 现在只有 |
[32:11] | fermented fish with every meal… | 每顿饭都是腌鱼 |
[32:15] | forever. | 直到永远 |
[32:18] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[32:20] | Am I being negative? | 我现在表现的很消极吗 |
[32:21] | ‘Cause I-I don’t mean to be negative. | 我本意不是如此 |
[32:23] | It’s just that, well, | 只是 |
[32:26] | I see you guys and I’m worried about you. | 我看到了你们之后我很担心你 |
[32:33] | Aftershock. Brace yourselves! | 余震来了 做好防备 |
[32:37] | The gas generator. | 气体发生器 |
[32:38] | If it falls into the crevasse | 如果它掉进裂隙里 |
[32:39] | and ruptures near one of the methane leaks, it could… | 并在充满甲烷的裂缝里爆裂 就可能 |
[32:43] | Duck! | 小心 |
[32:48] | This is bad. | 情况很糟糕 |
[32:55] | It could’ve been worse. | 还可以更糟一点 |
[32:57] | Almost lost a gooty. | 差点丢了羞羞 |
[33:08] | This is very bad. | 情况很不妙 |
[33:09] | Every single gust of wind pushes the fire | 每阵风都在把火焰压回 |
[33:11] | back down into the methane pocket. | 充满甲烷的裂缝空间 |
[33:12] | It’ll produce an explosion equivalent to an atomic bomb. | 照这样下去会发生和原子弹威力相同的爆炸 |
[33:15] | That’s us dead, along with half of Northern Norway. | 这样我们和半个北挪威的人都完了 |
[33:18] | Not gonna happen. Walter? | 不会这样的 沃特 |
[33:21] | Fire. | 火 |
[33:22] | We need fire. | 我们需要火 |
[33:23] | I think we have too much of that. | 我们已经有足够多的火了 |
[33:24] | No, we need to harness it | 不 我们要控制它 |
[33:26] | so we can direct it to where we want, | 这样就能把它引到需要的地方了 |
[33:27] | like the interior ice wall of the crevasse. | 比如裂缝里的内层冰 |
[33:29] | Melt the wall. | 融化那层冰 |
[33:30] | Water flows down into the hole, dowses the flame. | 水流进来之后就可以熄灭火焰 |
[33:32] | Killing the flame is great, | 能灭火是不错 |
[33:33] | but if you blow out an oven burner, | 但是当你关掉炉火的时候 |
[33:35] | it doesn’t mean gas isn’t still escaping. | 并不能阻止煤气泄漏啊 |
[33:37] | We’re gonna avoid imminent explosion, | 我们是可以阻止迫在眉睫的爆炸 |
[33:38] | but there’s still gonna be methane pouring into the atmosphere. | 但仍会有大量甲烷进入大气 |
[33:41] | We’ll tackle that when we’re not in danger of being disintegrated. | 等我们脱离了被炸成碎片的危险后再解决它 |
[33:46] | The Arctic vehicle. It’s military surplus. | 北极越野车 这是军事用品 |
[33:48] | It has an armored undercarriage. | 它有武装好的起落装置 |
[33:50] | Pitch the Arctic truck into the crevasse, | 把车投掷到裂缝里面 |
[33:52] | so it sits over the flame, redirects it around the sides, | 让他从火焰柱旁边改变火焰方向 |
[33:55] | right into the crevasse wall. | 直达裂缝的冰墙 |
[33:56] | Leaving one little issue. | 有一个小问题 |
[33:57] | Someone’s got to go the driving. | 得有人开车 |
[33:58] | At exactly the right speed and angle | 以精准的速度和投掷角度 |
[34:00] | to pitch the truck into the crevasse so it sticks. | 把车投进裂缝里这样才会在合适的位置悬停 |
[34:02] | Miss by a hair | 失之毫厘 |
[34:03] | and it topples into the flames. | 它就会坠到火焰里 |
[34:05] | I’m on the numbers. | 我来计算数据 |
[34:06] | This sounds like a suicide mission. | 这听上去就像自杀行动 |
[34:08] | Not if Cabe rolls out the driver side door | 如果凯布在到达裂缝之前 |
[34:10] | just before the crevasse. | 恰好跳出车门就不会有事 |
[34:11] | Thanks for the nomination. | 还真谢谢你的钦定啊 |
[34:13] | Believe in you, man. | 我相信你 兄弟 |
[34:14] | No, the doc’s right. | 不 医生是对的 |
[34:16] | I know how to ditch a car at 30 miles an hour. | 我知道怎么在开到30迈的时候跳车 |
[34:20] | You’re gonna have to go 45. | 恐怕你得开到45 |
[34:22] | Okay, guys, let’s get to work. | 好了 大家开动吧 |
[34:29] | Careful. | 小心 |
[34:30] | Yeah, I got it. | 我拿到了 |
[34:36] | Okay, we got it. | 我们计算好了 |
[34:37] | 20% pitch at 45 miles an hour, | 20%倾斜度 开45迈 |
[34:40] | which means you need to get up to 46 when you ditch out | 也就是说当你弃车的时候需要达到46迈 |
[34:42] | and the ditch-out spot needs to be precise. | 而且弃车点需要准确 |
[34:44] | All right, so mark the ice. Place a stake in it. | 你在冰上做个标记 在上面插一个木桩 |
[34:46] | Too big a window as to | 这片冰域太滑 |
[34:47] | when you’re gonna hit 45 miles an hour | 所以当你以45迈的速度去撞击时 |
[34:49] | because of the icy terrain. | 范围太大了 |
[34:50] | The exact moment of ditch | 弃车精确时间点 |
[34:52] | is going to have to be calculated on the fly. | 只有在行驶途中才可以计算出来 |
[34:55] | So, somebody that knows the numbers | 那得有个懂数据的人 |
[34:57] | is gonna have to ride with me. | 跟我一起去 |
[35:02] | I know the numbers. | 我懂数据 |
[35:05] | Also, if Cabe drives off, | 还有 凯布把车驶离后 |
[35:06] | you’re gonna be writhing on the ground | 你要滚到地面上 |
[35:07] | with more juice in you than Con Ed. | 身上的电流比电力公司都多 |
[35:10] | That also factored into my decision. | 这也是我做出此决定的因素之一 |
[35:13] | Settled. | 那就这么定了 |
[35:17] | Collins is shotgun. | 柯林斯坐副驾 |
[35:30] | The numbers should work. | 数据能奏效 |
[35:31] | We accounted for the many potential variables. | 我们考虑了很多潜在变量 |
[35:34] | Solid odds for a successful outcome. | 胜利就在前方 |
[35:36] | You can do this. | 你能行的 |
[35:38] | Get out of there safely, okay? | 务必安全离开那里 好吗 |
[35:39] | All right. Thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[35:41] | Watch the wheel pulling left, old man. | 注意车轮别往左偏 老家伙 |
[35:43] | Oh, right. Thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[35:45] | – Cabe, I know you can do this. – All right, buddy. | -凯布 我知道你能办到 -好 老兄 |
[35:48] | You guys do know that I’m going with him, right? | 你们知道我会跟他一起去 对吧 |
[35:50] | Yup. | 是 |
[35:59] | Hold on to your beard! | 胡子别烧了 |
[36:05] | Angle it three degrees to your left. | 朝左偏三度 |
[36:09] | Almost there. | 快到了 |
[36:11] | Hold your position. | 保持这个方向 |
[36:11] | I hit 46 miles an hour! | 速度开到46迈了 |
[36:13] | We ditch in three, two, one! | 准备跳车 三 二 一 |
[36:17] | Go! | 跳 |
[36:19] | My cuff is caught! | 我的裤子卡住了 |
[36:20] | No! Wait! | 不 等等 |
[36:25] | Collins isn’t jumping. | 柯林斯没跳 |
[36:28] | Jump, you lunatic! | 快跳啊 你个疯子 |
[36:54] | I can’t believe I’m saying this. | 我不敢相信我会说这个 |
[36:56] | We have to save Mark Collins. | 我们得去救马克·柯林斯 |
[37:09] | Less than 30 seconds before Collins is cooked alive. | 不到三十秒柯林斯就会被烤熟 |
[37:12] | All those volts going through him, | 他身上有这么强的电流 |
[37:13] | he can’t even attempt to climb out! | 甚至连爬出来都办不到 |
[37:15] | Grab the grappling rope and throw it down to me. | 去拿锚绳 给我扔下来 |
[37:17] | Down? Where are you going? | 扔下来 你要去哪 |
[37:33] | Come on! Move out! Let’s go! | 快 快离开这里 |
[37:34] | Hurry! The crevasse wall is melting! | 快 冰壁在融化 |
[37:38] | That truck is gonna fall. | 卡车要掉下去了 |
[37:40] | Get your foot in there. | 把脚放进去 |
[37:43] | Okay. ?Pull! | 好了 拉绳 |
[38:08] | You still amped to be a part of the team? | 还对加入团队感到激动吗 |
[38:21] | Keeping an eye on that guy. | 留意那个家伙 |
[38:23] | He’s a bore worm. | 他是只讨厌的虫子 |
[38:24] | He burrowed into us, into PANNS. | 他钻到我们中间来 扰乱我们的婚姻信条 |
[38:27] | Now I think he’s messing with Walt and Paige. | 现在我认为他在跟沃特和佩吉捣乱 |
[38:29] | We should’ve known he’d play games. | 我们本该知道他会耍花样 |
[38:31] | We should’ve protected PANNS. | 我们本该以信条为重 |
[38:32] | I know, right? | 说的是啊 |
[38:33] | That is the new wave of marital stability. | 这个信条是婚姻稳定的新气象 |
[38:35] | It’s an unbreakable contract and bond. | 这是牢不可破的契约 |
[38:37] | Well, the ketubah’s been around for a thousand years. | 一千年前犹太人就有婚前协议了 |
[38:40] | Happy, that’s a PANNS violation right there. | 乐乐 你又违背了我们的信条 |
[38:45] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 先生 |
[38:46] | That was Director Carson. | 那是卡森部长 |
[38:48] | I downloaded him on our current situation. | 我给他说了目前的情况 |
[38:50] | A new drill is coming in | 一台新的钻孔机36小时后 |
[38:52] | from the Gulf of Mexico in 36 hours. | 从墨西哥湾送到这里 |
[38:53] | That would suffice. | 那就够用了 |
[38:54] | The collapse of the crevasse | 冰隙的倒塌 |
[38:56] | significantly slowed down the methane release. | 明显减缓了沼气释放 |
[38:58] | It’s probably a week till we’re back in the red zone | 可能再过一周才会增长到危险值 |
[39:00] | and we should have all the necessary chemicals and bacteria | 在那之前 我们应该已经把所有必要的 |
[39:03] | pumped in well before then. | 化学药品和细菌泵送进了井里 |
[39:04] | There’s no “We.” Them. | 不是我们 是他们 |
[39:07] | Carson has a military transport waiting at Thule. | 卡森在极北有一辆军用运输机 |
[39:09] | He wants wheels up within the hour with you and me on it. | 他想在一小时内让我俩和他一起开动 |
[39:13] | I’m taking you back to lockup. | 我把你带回监狱 |
[39:14] | Team’s gonna stick around for the next day or so | 团队在未来一两天会留下来 |
[39:16] | and wrap things up without us. | 把事情做个收尾 |
[39:18] | Course. | 当然 |
[39:20] | You may be a crazy man… | 你也许是个疯子… |
[39:23] | but what I saw today showed a lot of guts. | 但我今天看到的你胆量过人 |
[39:27] | Don’t go too far. | 别走太远 |
[39:29] | Been lit up like Liberace’s Christmas tree | 我今天像李伯拉斯的圣诞树一样 |
[39:31] | one too many times today. | 被电太多次了 |
[39:36] | Well… | 那… |
[39:38] | it appears I’ll be going back to my federal accommodations. | 看来我得回我的政府安排住所了 |
[39:42] | You guys might not believe that I’ve changed. | 你们可能并不相信我变了 |
[39:45] | Y-you don’t have to. | 你不用信 |
[39:47] | But what is important is that you know | 但重要的是你们要知道 |
[39:49] | that I care very deeply about you two. | 我很关心你们两个 |
[39:51] | And it was in that spirit | 真是因为抱着这种心情 |
[39:53] | that I shared the observations that I did | 我才会告诉你们我对你们 |
[39:55] | about your relationship. | 关系的观察结果 |
[39:57] | I may have overstepped, | 我可能是过分了 |
[39:59] | but I don’t want you to feel like I was pouring cold water | 但我不喜欢让你们觉得我是在 |
[40:02] | on a beautiful, new flame. | 往萌生的火焰上泼冷水 |
[40:07] | You couldn’t if you tried. | 想泼也泼不灭 |
[40:09] | That’s the spirit. | 就是这种精神 |
[40:11] | But if there is any ill feeling… | 但如果这引起你们的不满… |
[40:15] | I apologize. | 我道歉 |
[40:18] | I’m not used to trying to be… | 我不是很擅长那么… |
[40:21] | human. | 有人情味 |
[40:24] | Mark. | 马克 |
[40:26] | Walter. | 沃特 |
[40:29] | Miss Paige. | 佩吉小姐 |
[40:35] | So, he talked to you, too, huh? | 他也和你谈过了 是吧 |
[40:38] | He did. | 是的 |
[40:39] | But he predicted an extinction event for Earth | 但他预言了地球的灭亡 |
[40:42] | and we stopped it, so… | 我们成功阻止了 所以… |
[40:44] | perhaps we can stop our own extinction event. | 也许我们也能阻止我们的灭亡 |
[40:51] | Perhaps. | 也许吧 |
[40:54] | Perhaps we’re too inherently different. | 也许我们本质上太迥异了 |
[40:59] | I’m not saying he’s right. | 我没说他是对的 |
[41:00] | I’m just, I’m saying… | 我是说 |
[41:03] | he is one of the six smartest people alive. | 他是现今最聪明的六个人之一 |
[41:05] | He could have a point. | 他说得可能有道理 |
[41:09] | Or maybe he’s just… | 也可能他只是 |
[41:11] | being a jerk and messing with… I don’t know. | 犯浑 想搅乱…我不知道 |
[41:15] | Well, I’m one of the five smartest people in the world | 我是现今最聪明的五个人之一 |
[41:17] | and I do know. | 我很清楚 |
[41:19] | Not to repeat myself, | 我不想自夸 |
[41:19] | but if we can stop tons of methane in its tracks, then… | 但是如果我们能阻止好几吨甲烷 那… |
[41:25] | we can make this work. | 我们也能走下去 |
[41:31] | You really feel that way? | 你真的那么觉得吗 |
[41:33] | The truth is, I feel like… | 事实上 我觉得… |
[41:37] | *I feel like sun is shining* | *我觉得太阳在照耀* |
[41:39] | *And the birds are singing* | *鸟儿鸣唱* |
[41:43] | Sly, come on. | 希尔 来啊 |
[41:44] | Sing about being squeamish and cleanliness. | 唱唱洁癖和偏执的感觉 |
[41:46] | Uh, no. | 不要 |
[41:51] | Walter. | 沃特 |
[41:53] | He’s jumping for joy. What a dope. | 他开心地跳了上去 真蠢 |
[41:57] | You have such beautiful eyes. | 你的眼睛真美 |
[42:00] | What’s wrong with you two? | 你们俩怎么了 |
[42:01] | I’m feeling light-headed. | 我感觉有点晕 |
[42:04] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[42:05] | Okay, shake off the cobwebs, guys. | 好了 清醒一下 伙计们 |
[42:13] | Methane geysers, hundreds of them. | 几百个甲烷间歇泉 |
[42:16] | Must’ve opened in the last aftershock. | 肯定是最后一场余震造成的 |
[42:17] | Guess we didn’t stop the methane in its tracks. | 看来我们并没有阻止甲烷的流动 |
[42:19] | We don’t have a week to plug up these holes. | 我们可来不及堵上这些洞 |
[42:21] | This will start warming the Earth’s atmosphere | 这会让地球的气温在一小时内 |
[42:23] | within hours and then… | 马上变暖 然后… |
[42:24] | Mass extinction. | 巨大的毁灭 |
[42:30] | *Not good* | *不大妙* |