| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:02] | I’m sorry. Who are you? | 不好意思 你是谁 | 
| [00:03] | I’m Patty, Alderman Dodd’s intern. | 我叫帕蒂 多德市议员的实习生 | 
| [00:05] | I’d left extra shortbreads for your team, | 我本想给你们留一些酥饼 | 
| [00:07] | but they were such a hit, I need all of them | 但酥饼很抢手 我要把这些都拿走 | 
| [00:09] | to grease the wheels of the government. | 去买通那些政府政要 | 
| [00:12] | Your loss, Doc. They were scrumptious. | 那就是你的损失了 医生 很美味 | 
| [00:14] | Ralph doesn’t like shortbread. | 拉尔夫不喜欢酥饼 | 
| [00:16] | Yeah, but he sure likes her. | 没错 但他喜欢她 | 
| [00:18] | Agent Gallo, you’re under arrest for instigating an escape. | 格洛探员 你因为唆使罪犯逃跑被捕 | 
| [00:21] | I want a lawyer. | 我要找律师 | 
| [00:22] | You put Scorpion up as collateral? | 你把天蝎抵押了吗 | 
| [00:24] | The garage, everything? | 车库那些 都抵押了吗 | 
| [00:25] | It was either that or leave you in prison. | 不这样的话 你就得待在监狱里 | 
| [00:29] | So, counselor, | 律师 | 
| [00:31] | you’ve reviewed Agent Gallo’s case. | 你已经看了格洛探员的案子 | 
| [00:32] | How would you approach his defense? | 你打算采取怎样的辩护策略 | 
| [00:34] | This case isn’t about Agent Gallo. | 这件案子的重点不是格洛探员 | 
| [00:36] | It’s about sticking it to the government. | 而是要跟政府叫板 | 
| [00:41] | So… | 好了 | 
| [00:42] | thank you for coming in. | 谢谢您前来 | 
| [00:43] | You had an offer for three years? | 你本来可以选择三年刑期吗 | 
| [00:46] | Well, you should’ve taken that. | 你该接受的 | 
| [00:48] | Trials are stressful. | 上庭压力很大的 | 
| [00:54] | No injuries at all? | 没有一点伤吗 | 
| [00:56] | All that ice, never slipped once? | 那么多冰 就没滑过一跤 | 
| [00:58] | Norwegian government’s got deep pockets. | 挪威政府很有钱的 | 
| [01:01] | You know, it’s been many years since I tried any cases, | 我已经很多年没上过庭了 | 
| [01:04] | but I’m confident I could try this one and win. | 但我相信我能赢下这个案子 | 
| [01:07] | And the price is certainly right. | 价格也合适 | 
| [01:09] | Oh, uh, sorry, got a ride. | 抱歉 车来了 | 
| [01:11] | No, don’t go. We’re just getting started. | 别走 这才开始呢 | 
| [01:13] | We’ll get you home, no problem. | 我们可以送你回家的 | 
| [01:14] | Oh, you don’t understand. I drive for a rideshare. | 不是的 我是共享乘车司机 | 
| [01:17] | And there’s no way I’m giving up an airport run. | 我绝不会放弃到机场的客人 | 
| [01:22] | I don’t care. | 我不管 | 
| [01:24] | We don’t plea. | 我们不认罪 | 
| [01:25] | My client’s not doing a day in prison. | 我的客户绝不会蹲一天的监狱 | 
| [01:28] | Sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [01:28] | It’s walk or nothing. | 要么无罪 要么不谈 | 
| [01:31] | Call me when you’re ready to drop the charges. | 你准备放弃指控时再打给我 | 
| [01:34] | My apologies, gentlemen, I’m… | 抱歉 先生们 | 
| [01:38] | Oh, you can’t afford me. | 你们请不起我的 | 
| [01:40] | Well, | 好吧 | 
| [01:41] | that’s two weeks down the tubes. | 这两周白费了 | 
| [01:42] | Nothing to show for a lawyer for Cabe. | 连给凯布的律师都没请到 | 
| [01:45] | We need a great one | 我们还需要个好律师 | 
| [01:46] | if we’re going to prove that Cabe isn’t responsible | 才能证明凯布并不该为柯林斯的逃跑 | 
| [01:48] | for Collins escaping. | 承担责任 | 
| [01:49] | None of these jokers get what’s at stake. | 这些小丑都不懂事情多重大 | 
| [01:51] | No one cares like we do. | 没有人像我们那么在乎 | 
| [01:52] | I care… about getting things done. | 我在乎 把事情做好 | 
| [01:54] | Hey, Patty. | 帕蒂 好啊 | 
| [01:57] | We have business. | 我们有事呢 | 
| [01:58] | My office? | 去我办公室 | 
| [02:00] | “Her office”? | “她办公室” | 
| [02:02] | I better go. | 我得去了 | 
| [02:03] | She angers easily. | 她很容易生气 | 
| [02:04] | Guys, we’re gonna find a lawyer. | 各位 你们能找到律师的 | 
| [02:06] | If you stay positive, stay present, | 保持积极 集中注意 | 
| [02:08] | the future will take care of itself. | 车到山前必有路 | 
| [02:10] | Which could be 25 in Leavenworth. | 那可能是去莱文沃斯监狱蹲25年 | 
| [02:14] | That wasn’t positive. | 这可不积极 | 
| [02:16] | Here is some positivity. | 积极的来了 | 
| [02:18] | We’re gonna get churros from L.A. Churro Fest. | 我们要迟到洛杉矶油条节的油条了 | 
| [02:21] | We can’t afford them. | 我们买不起 | 
| [02:22] | You went to Churro Fest 2017, | 你们去了2017年油条节 | 
| [02:24] | didn’t get a single deep-fried treat? | 却没买一点油炸美食吗 | 
| [02:25] | Well, we did buy a single one. | 我们买了一根 | 
| [02:27] | We went foursies on it. | 然后平均分了 | 
| [02:29] | Yep. | 是啊 | 
| [02:29] | We’ve been going foursies on a lot of things lately. | 最近好多事都是如此 | 
| [02:32] | Diagnostics on the 3-D printing are almost done. | 3D打印的诊断快好了 | 
| [02:34] | We are good to go on the Air Force gig. | 空军那单活儿已经准备好了 | 
| [02:36] | Let’s pack up. | 我们收拾走吧 | 
| [02:43] | At least we had a-a nice little date | 至少我们在每天工作前 | 
| [02:46] | before the daily grind. | 快乐地约会了一下 | 
| [02:49] | You disagree? | 你不觉得吗 | 
| [02:50] | We may define the word “date” differently. | 我们对”约会”的定义可能不同 | 
| [02:53] | I see it as the two of us, | 我觉得应该是我们俩 | 
| [02:54] | a restaurant, a bottle of wine… | 一家餐厅 一瓶红酒 | 
| [02:56] | I see it as that, too. | 我也是那么想的 | 
| [02:57] | But if the recent past is any indicator, | 但从最近看来 | 
| [02:59] | Happy would be at the table with us. | 乐乐会跟我们一起坐在桌边 | 
| [03:01] | Well… | 好吧 | 
| [03:01] | – not necessarily. – Really? | -也未必 -是吗 | 
| [03:03] | ‘Cause last week, she came with us to the science museum; | 这周以来 她跟我们一起去了科学博物馆 | 
| [03:05] | Saturday, the arboretum; | 周六一起去了植物园 | 
| [03:06] | last night she watched Fletch with us in the garage, | 昨晚又跟我们一起在车库里看了《古灵侦探》 | 
| [03:09] | after everyone else left. | 虽然大家都已经走了 | 
| [03:12] | Well, I-I guess we’re just, uh, fun. | 我猜我们太有趣了吧 | 
| [03:14] | Yeah. I guess I-I’m confused | 我猜我是不明白 | 
| [03:16] | why she’s third-wheeling so much, | 她为什么老这么做电灯泡 | 
| [03:19] | and where I’m really lost is why | 我更不明白的是 | 
| [03:21] | you’re okay with it. | 你为什么不介意 | 
| [03:23] | Mm, I don’t know. I… just am. | 我不知道 我就是不介意 | 
| [03:26] | – I’m gonna talk to her about it. – Oh, no. Bad idea. | -我要去跟她谈谈 -还是别了 | 
| [03:29] | Well, I’ll speak to her adult to adult. | 我就像个成年人那样跟她谈谈 | 
| [03:30] | I know her. | 我了解她 | 
| [03:31] | She won’t react well. | 她的反应会很不好的 | 
| [03:34] | Okay, see, now you’re protecting her feelings over mine. | 瞧 你现在照顾她的情绪 而不是我的 | 
| [03:38] | Do you not… do you not see this? | 你看不出吗 | 
| [03:41] | I see that now. | 我现在看出来了 | 
| [03:44] | We’ll discuss it. Later. | 我们回头谈谈 晚点吧 | 
| [03:52] | I’ve been pouring over the statutes | 我一直在研究 | 
| [03:53] | for community program funding, | 社区公益项目基金 | 
| [03:54] | after-school program funding. | 和课后辅导项目基金的相关规定 | 
| [03:56] | I even did a search for subterranean windowless space program funding. | 甚至还研究了地下无窗空间项目基金 | 
| [03:59] | Doesn’t exist. | 没这项目 | 
| [04:01] | I was joking. | 我开玩笑的 | 
| [04:02] | It’s unbecoming. Continue. | 不好笑 继续说 | 
| [04:04] | We should be able to draw | 我们应该能够提交 | 
| [04:05] | from four different earmarks | 四种不同的拨款申请 | 
| [04:07] | in order to attain our $6,000 science club budget. | 这样就能凑齐科研俱乐部的六千块了 | 
| [04:10] | This may hold up. | 这还差不多 | 
| [04:12] | I’ll submit to the board after school. | 我下课后提交给委员会 | 
| [04:14] | Speaking of which, I’ve never had a tardy before, | 说到这个 我从来没迟到过 | 
| [04:16] | – and I’m not starting now. – And you’re not starting now. | -这次也不会 -这次也不会 | 
| [04:18] | Can you at least admit that you’re impressed | 你难道就不能 | 
| [04:20] | that I’m progressing as a politician? | 对我政治方面的进步表示下赞赏吗 | 
| [04:21] | I’ll be impressed when we’re fumigating. | 等我们拿下实验室 做熏蒸时再赞赏你 | 
| [04:27] | – Hey, Patty. – Yep. | -帕蒂 -你好 | 
| [04:32] | Really don’t like this development. | 真不喜欢这个展开 | 
| [04:36] | Happy. | 乐乐 | 
| [04:36] | – You have a moment to talk? – Yeah. About the drive-in tonight? | -有空聊聊吗 -好 今晚的汽车影院 | 
| [04:38] | I was thinking we should bring our own snacks, | 我觉得我们可以自带零食 | 
| [04:40] | considering our finances. | 考虑到现在的经济状况 | 
| [04:43] | We’ve been having a lot of fun lately, haven’t we? | 最近我们玩得很开心 对不对 | 
| [04:46] | Yeah, it’s been all right. | 是啊 挺好的 | 
| [04:47] | So, maybe, tonight, you can take a rain check, | 不如今晚 你先休息一下 | 
| [04:50] | and Walt and I just go to the drive-in alone. | 我和沃特单独去影院怎么样 | 
| [04:55] | – Huh? – We’ve been doing | -什么 -最近这几周 | 
| [04:56] | a lot of activities together these past few weeks. | 很多活动都是大家一起做的 | 
| [04:59] | Right. | 对 | 
| [04:59] | It’s just for one night. | 就这一晚上 | 
| [05:01] | I mean, Walt and I just started dating, | 我和沃特刚开始约会 | 
| [05:03] | so alone time is important. | 独处时间很重要 | 
| [05:07] | Sure. I-I’m good. | 当然 没问题 | 
| [05:09] | Enjoy the movie. | 祝你们看电影开心 | 
| [05:10] | We-we can still do the Farmer’s Market on Saturday. | 周六还是可以一起去农贸市场 | 
| [05:12] | Can’t. My schedule’s full. | 不行 我日程满了 | 
| [05:13] | Happy, come on. | 乐乐 别这样 | 
| [05:15] | We are good to go, we can hit the road! | 可以走了 准备上路吧 | 
| [05:17] | If I’m still invited. | 如果我还能去的话 | 
| [05:20] | Long drive to the jobsite. | 去工作现场挺远的 | 
| [05:21] | Saddle up. | 做好准备 | 
| [05:22] | Just– don’t say it. | 行了 别说 | 
| [05:24] | Nothing to say. | 没什么要说的 | 
| [05:26] | Except for “I told you so.” | 除了一句”我怎么跟你说的” | 
| [05:42] | Over there. | 看那边 | 
| [05:44] | It’s the spot. | 就是那里 | 
| [05:49] | Just being in proximity to one of these things creeps me out. | 离这些东西稍近一点我都要吓坏了 | 
| [05:53] | Team Scorpion? | 是天蝎团队吗 | 
| [05:54] | In the flesh. | 就是天蝎本蝎 | 
| [05:55] | Airman Jay Pendergraft. | 我是空军士兵杰·彭德格拉福特 | 
| [05:56] | Welcome to nuclear missile silo B21-240J. | 欢迎来到核导弹发射井B21-240J | 
| [05:59] | Pretty name. | 名字真酷 | 
| [06:00] | Uh, let’s get rolling. | 赶紧走吧 | 
| [06:02] | A few on our team have a movie to catch. | 我们有几个队员赶着去看电影呢 | 
| [06:04] | This way. | 这边请 | 
| [06:08] | Save you, Agent Gallo. | 请稍等 格洛探员 | 
| [06:09] | Word from base is you’re under suspension from Homeland. | 听基地说你现在被国安局停职了 | 
| [06:12] | That’s correct, | 没错 | 
| [06:13] | but according to federal law, | 不过根据联邦法律 | 
| [06:14] | government employees on suspension | 被停职的政府官员 | 
| [06:16] | can take freelance work from other government agencies, | 可以在其他政府机构做自由工作者 | 
| [06:19] | provided they don’t have any felony convictions. | 只要该官员没有被定罪 | 
| [06:21] | Scorpion are freelance contractors. | 天蝎是独立承包人 | 
| [06:24] | Mr. Gallo is an employee of Scorpion. | 格洛探员是天蝎的员工 | 
| [06:27] | He’s our intern. | 他是我们的实习生 | 
| [06:28] | And a necessary team member. | 也是团队的重要成员 | 
| [06:29] | Without him, we leave. | 没有他 我们就走了 | 
| [06:32] | I’ll run it by base. | 我跟基地请示下 | 
| [06:35] | Intern? ? | 实习生 | 
| [06:36] | Even made you a badge. | 还给你做了个工作证 | 
| [06:40] | 凯布·格洛 初级实习生 | |
| [06:42] | “Junior Intern.” | 初级实习生 | 
| [06:44] | That’s great. | 好吧 | 
| [06:46] | 禁止入内 美国空军 | |
| [06:49] | Base described your job here as twofold: | 基地给各位的任务有两点 | 
| [06:51] | inspect the Boreas 3 and replace all corroded hardware | 检查伯亚斯3号 用3D打印的代替品 | 
| [06:53] | with new 3-D printed replacements. | 替换所有遭到腐蚀的硬件 | 
| [06:55] | And upgrade the launch software. | 以及升级发射软件 | 
| [06:57] | It sounds like we’re prepping it for war. | 听起来像是在备战 | 
| [06:58] | I thought they were being decommissioned. | 不是要停用吗 | 
| [06:59] | Well, we have to make sure that they’re physically | 得确认所有零件内外部运行稳定 | 
| [07:01] | and internally stable before they’re shut down. | 才能正式停用 | 
| [07:03] | Or they don’t shut down properly. | 否则无法正常停用 | 
| [07:05] | And go kaboomski. | 然后就会爆炸 | 
| [07:07] | A terrifying thought. | 想想就害怕 | 
| [07:09] | Just like this elevator. | 跟这部电梯一样 | 
| [07:11] | It seems very old. | 感觉有些年头了 | 
| [07:15] | Everything was new here in 1980. | 这里的一切都是1980年建造的 | 
| [07:17] | Most of the companies that built the missile and the silo | 大部分建造这些导弹和发射井的公司 | 
| [07:19] | are long out of business, | 早就已经不在了 | 
| [07:20] | or we’d be ordering replacement parts from them | 不然我们会直接向他们订购需要替换的部件 | 
| [07:22] | instead of having you print them up. | 而不是喊你们来打印了 | 
| [07:24] | 1980, I was 22 years old. | 1980年 那时我才22岁 | 
| [07:27] | I was negative 17. | 我在那17年之后才出生 | 
| [07:31] | My God. | 老天 | 
| [07:35] | Team Scorpion, Airman Jacobs. | 天蝎团队 我是空军士兵雅克布斯 | 
| [07:37] | Airman, Cabe Gallo. | 我是凯布·加洛 | 
| [07:39] | Geez. 60 megatons of nuclear destruction | 天啊 六千万吨核武器 | 
| [07:42] | controlled by a computer with less power than a Pac-Man. | 竟然由一台比吃豆人游戏机还弱的电脑操纵 | 
| [07:44] | Just two of you on call? | 只有你们俩当值吗 | 
| [07:46] | It doesn’t take much to babysit this dinosaur. | 照顾这个庞然大物不需要太多人 | 
| [07:48] | All right, Happy, Sly and I will head to the missile | 好的 乐乐 希尔和我等下到核弹那去 | 
| [07:51] | and begin the software update. | 然后开始升级软件 | 
| [07:52] | The first step is to access the warhead firmware panel, | 第一步是找到核弹固件板 | 
| [07:55] | and then, create a link from the missile | 然后在核弹和这里这台电脑之间 | 
| [07:56] | to our computers in here, | 建立连接 | 
| [07:57] | then, begin uploading the new software. | 然后开始上传新软件 | 
| [07:59] | Any corroded parts we find– screws, latches– | 只要在固件板上发现任何被腐蚀了的部分 | 
| [08:02] | in the firmware panel itself, | 螺旋桨 插销 | 
| [08:03] | we’ll call in specs to Paige, Toby and Cabe | 我们会把详细信息发送给佩吉 托比和凯布 | 
| [08:05] | to begin printing. | 让他们打印 | 
| [08:06] | Okay, let’s move out. | 好的 我们出发吧 | 
| [08:07] | Airman, can you show us the way, please? | 士兵 能麻烦你给我们带个路吗 | 
| [08:10] | You might need to run out and get us some lattes. | 你也许得出去跑腿给我们买咖啡 | 
| [08:12] | You know, being the intern and all. | 你懂的 当实习生的那一套 | 
| [08:14] | You ever had your butt kicked by a junior intern? | 你被初级实习生踢过屁股吗 | 
| [08:20] | Once. | 被踢过一次 | 
| [08:36] | That’s a lot of missile. | 这儿的导弹可真多啊 | 
| [08:37] | Just keep your eyes in front of you, Sly. | 目视前方就好 希尔 | 
| [08:38] | You’ll be fine. | 不会有事的 | 
| [08:39] | Thank you, Paige. | 谢谢你 佩吉 | 
| [08:40] | No more distractions, please. | 不要再干扰我们了 谢谢 | 
| [08:43] | Okay, make sure it’s flush | 好了 要确保铺平了 | 
| [08:44] | to prevent anything from falling in-between the walkway and the fuselage. | 以防有东西掉到走道和机身中间 | 
| [08:48] | Yeah, copy that. | 好的 收到 | 
| [08:53] | Once you’re into the panel, | 一旦接触到了固件板 | 
| [08:54] | it won’t take long to patch in | 马上就能临时接入 | 
| [08:57] | and relay to the control center. | 然后转连接到控制中心 | 
| [08:59] | Understood. | 明白 | 
| [09:00] | Aye, aye. Waiting. | 好的 等着呢 | 
| [09:03] | Already bored. | 已经等得很无聊了 | 
| [09:05] | Your tours are just 72 hours of this? | 你们成日里就干这个吗 | 
| [09:07] | Yeah. And this is exciting. | 对 这事可刺激了 | 
| [09:10] | Rusted bolt snapped. | 生锈的螺栓断掉了 | 
| [09:12] | Got to replace it. Sly? | 得换一个 希尔 | 
| [09:13] | Half-inch bolt diameter. | 直径为半英寸的螺栓 | 
| [09:15] | Shouldn’t he use a caliper? | 他不应该用测径尺量一下吗 | 
| [09:16] | No. I got it. | 不用 我看得出来 | 
| [09:22] | It’s starting to print now. | 已经开始打印了 | 
| [09:24] | So what, just like, day shift, night shift, | 所以是怎样 就日班 夜班 | 
| [09:25] | day shift, night shift, | 日班 夜班 | 
| [09:27] | day shift… | 日班… | 
| [09:28] | And night shift again. Yes. | 然后又是夜班 没错 | 
| [09:30] | It’s like that song, | 就和那首歌一样 | 
| [09:31] | uh, “Nightshift” by the Commodores. | 海军司令合唱团唱的《夜班》 | 
| [09:33] | Commodores? | 海军司令合唱团 | 
| [09:34] | Were any of the members Naval officers? | 合唱团成员里有海军吗 | 
| [09:35] | Oh, guys. Come on. | 兄弟们 拜托 | 
| [09:37] | You don’t know the Commodores? | 你们没听过海军司令合唱团吗 | 
| [09:40] | Well, prepare to have your minds musically blown. | 做好被音乐炸翻的准备 | 
| [09:45] | You want to know what I think of | 想知道当我想到海军司令合唱团时 | 
| [09:46] | when I think of the Commodores? | 我会想到什么吗 | 
| [09:47] | Harmonious interaction. | 和谐的互动 | 
| [09:50] | Horns, vocals, | 圆号 人声 | 
| [09:52] | drums, bass, guitars, all working together. | 鼓点 贝斯 吉他 共同合作 | 
| [09:54] | Tight-knit group. | 紧密连接的团体 | 
| [09:56] | Worked out great. | 富有成效 | 
| [09:57] | Actually, there have been many members of the Commodores. | 实际上 海军司令合唱团原来有更多人 | 
| [10:00] | Probably because some of them got sick | 也许是因为他们中的一些人厌倦了 | 
| [10:01] | of the others always hanging around. | 其他人总是在身边的感觉 | 
| [10:05] | Paige, I need to swap out for a one-inch wrench. | 佩吉 我需要换一个一英寸的扳手 | 
| [10:08] | Is it okay if Walter passes that to me, | 我可以让沃特给我递一下吗 | 
| [10:10] | or is that too intrusive? | 还是说这样有点过分 | 
| [10:12] | Guys, can we save this till later, please? | 伙计们 我们能晚点再讨论这个吗 拜托了 | 
| [10:16] | And also, comms off for five minutes | 还有 暂时关闭通讯五分钟 | 
| [10:18] | while everyone cools down. | 大家都冷静一下 | 
| [10:20] | My pleasure. | 乐意至极 | 
| [10:24] | For the record, she’s the one who’s being ridiculous. | 声明一下 无理取闹的是她 | 
| [10:47] | Uh, rocket fuel leak. | 火箭燃油泄漏 | 
| [10:49] | Extremely not good. | 非常不妙 | 
| [10:50] | We got to get the hell out of this silo– | 我们得马上离开这个发射井 | 
| [10:51] | the fumes are gonna kill us all. | 不然会被烟雾呛死的 | 
| [10:52] | Grab the gear. | 拿上东西 | 
| [10:59] | What the hell? The door’s locked! | 怎么回事 门被锁上了 | 
| [11:00] | Oh, the comms are off. | 通讯被关了 | 
| [11:01] | They can’t hear us. | 他们听不见我们说话 | 
| [11:04] | How can they not hear the alarm? | 他们怎么可能听不见警报 | 
| [11:11] | Toby, this is very loud. | 托比 这也太吵了 | 
| [11:13] | He does not represent the team. | 他不代表团队 | 
| [11:15] | Don’t listen to him, he’s not full-time. | 别听他的 他不是全职的 | 
| [11:17] | All right, you see this move? | 看见这舞步了吗 | 
| [11:21] | 1982, that move alone could cause pregnancy. | 在1982年就凭这舞步就能让人怀孕 | 
| [11:27] | Oh, crap. | 糟了 | 
| [11:32] | Walter, what’s going on? | 沃特 发生什么事了 | 
| [11:33] | – Guys, open the door now! – Why would they seal? | -各位 快开门 -门为什么会封住 | 
| [11:37] | Fuel pressure’s bottoming out. | 燃料压力降到最低点了 | 
| [11:38] | Okay, I dropped the wrench | 好吧 我把扳手掉下去了 | 
| [11:39] | and punctured the tank, and now it’s leaking fuel. | 刺破了燃料箱 现在开始泄露了 | 
| [11:41] | Somebody get us out of here before the vapor kills us | 快放我们出去 不然我们不是死于蒸汽 | 
| [11:43] | or the fuel’s ignited! | 就是燃料起火 | 
| [11:44] | The slightest spark could do that. | 一点火花就会起火 | 
| [11:46] | Working on the door override. | 我来超控这扇门 | 
| [11:48] | Well, you better work faster, kid, | 你最好快点 孩子 | 
| [11:49] | unless you have protocol for a fuel tank eruption. | 你们有应对燃料箱破裂的方案吗 | 
| [11:52] | Uh, no, we don’t. | 没有 | 
| [11:55] | It’s open. | 门开了 | 
| [11:59] | If the fuel tank blows, | 如果燃料箱爆炸了 | 
| [11:59] | does that mean the warhead blows, too? | 是不是弹头也会爆炸 | 
| [12:01] | We don’t know. This has never happened before. | 我们也不知道 从没发生过这种事 | 
| [12:17] | Okay, I screwed us up, so I will unscrew us. | 好吧 是我搞砸了 我来处理 | 
| [12:20] | I don’t understand how a simple wrench | 我不明白为什么一把简简单单的扳手 | 
| [12:21] | punches a hole in a nuclear weapon. | 就能把核武器捅个洞 | 
| [12:22] | They’re made light and thin | 它们做的很轻薄 | 
| [12:23] | so they fly faster, and it’s ancient, | 这样飞得快 而且因为时间久了 | 
| [12:25] | so it’s degraded. | 所以退化了 | 
| [12:26] | I’m running some quick calculations | 我在根据附近小镇和城市的距离 | 
| [12:27] | based on the proximity to small towns and cities. | 进行快速计算 | 
| [12:29] | If this warhead goes off, it’s millions dead? | 如果弹头爆炸 会死几百万人 | 
| [12:32] | That’s where it begins. | 那只是个开始 | 
| [12:33] | Okay, Air Force are on their way | 好了 空军带着 | 
| [12:34] | with a fuel team to handle | 燃料团队来处理 | 
| [12:35] | the leak and vapor issue. | 泄漏和蒸汽的问题了 | 
| [12:36] | – ETA? – Four hours. | -大概多久能到 -四小时 | 
| [12:38] | We’ll be dead well before then. | 那时候我们早死了 | 
| [12:40] | Uh, hey, you got eggs in that fridge? | 那冰箱里有鸡蛋吗 | 
| [12:41] | Um, yeah. | 有 | 
| [12:43] | She’s going somewhere with this. | 她有想法了 | 
| [12:46] | I think. | 我觉得 | 
| [12:46] | Why is help four hours away? | 为什么四小时才能有人来帮忙 | 
| [12:48] | Well, an old rust pit like this | 这种老旧的坑 | 
| [12:49] | isn’t exactly high on the Air Force’s priority list. | 可不在空军的优先名单上 | 
| [12:51] | Well, what if the fuel tank just empties? | 排空燃料箱怎么样 | 
| [12:53] | If we’re careful about sparks, | 如果我们小心点 不起火花 | 
| [12:54] | – it won’t just blow up, right? – Wrong. | -就不会爆炸了对吧 -错了 | 
| [12:56] | This is your, uh, fuel tank emptying. | 这是你的燃料箱正在排空 | 
| [12:58] | Uh, which is bad. What’s worse is | 这就很糟了 但是更糟的是 | 
| [12:59] | the oxidizer tank on top of it. | 它上面的氧化剂箱 | 
| [13:01] | The more fuel that leaves the bottom tank, | 底下的箱泄漏的燃料越多 | 
| [13:03] | the more its integrity is compromised, | 损坏就越严重 | 
| [13:04] | and eventually, it won’t be able to support | 最后就支持不住 | 
| [13:06] | the oxidizer on top, and… | 上面的氧化剂箱 然后就 | 
| [13:08] | Death omelet. Make sure to wash your hands. | 死亡蛋卷 一定要洗手 | 
| [13:11] | So drain the oxidizer, too. | 那就把氧化剂也排空 | 
| [13:13] | The nitro tetroxide will ignite | 四氧化二氮一接触到蒸汽 | 
| [13:14] | the second it hits those vapors. | 就会起火 | 
| [13:16] | Okay, but this control center is meant | 好吧 不过这个控制中心是可以 | 
| [13:17] | to withstand a rocket launch. | 承受火箭发射的 | 
| [13:18] | I mean, it can handle a fuel explosion. | 也可以承受燃料爆炸 | 
| [13:20] | Let’s disarm the warhead and just ride it out. | 我们拆掉弹头然后就让它爆炸吧 | 
| [13:21] | No. Accessing the detonation system with our metal tools | 不行 拿我们的金属工具进入引爆系统 | 
| [13:24] | could cause a spark and ignite the fumes. | 会产生火花引爆气体 | 
| [13:26] | We’d only need a wrench. | 我们只需要一个扳手就够了 | 
| [13:27] | We can make a polymer one | 我们可以用3D打印机的聚合物 | 
| [13:29] | from the 3-D printer– it’s sparkless. | 做一把 这样不会起火花 | 
| [13:30] | In a perfect world, but those tanks will collapse | 在理想世界可以 但你来不及拆除弹头 | 
| [13:32] | before you get the warhead disarmed. | 箱子就要塌了 | 
| [13:34] | Shut those damn Klaxons down. | 把电喇叭关掉 | 
| [13:35] | Anything that old could spark and kill us all. | 这么老的机器可能会起火花把我们都害死 | 
| [13:40] | Well, what now? | 又怎么了 | 
| [13:41] | The rocket fuel gauge is dropping dangerously low. | 火箭燃油表已经降到危险的程度 | 
| [13:43] | Okay, issue number one– stopping the fuel leak. | 好的 第一个问题 让燃料停止泄露 | 
| [13:46] | Now, we can 3-D print a plug that, | 我们可以3D打印一个塞子 | 
| [13:47] | once inserted into the puncture, | 插入破裂处 | 
| [13:48] | expands like an umbrella, fully blocking the leak, | 像雨伞一样张开 彻底堵住泄漏 | 
| [13:51] | and the polymer printing material will withstand | 聚合物打印材料可以长时间抵挡燃料腐蚀 | 
| [13:53] | the fuel’s corrosion long enough for the Air Force fuel team | 足以撑到空军燃料团队 | 
| [13:55] | to arrive from the base. | 从基地赶来 | 
| [13:57] | We can’t place it without protective suits. | 没有防护服不能进去放塞子 | 
| [13:58] | You guys have that? | 你们有防护服吗 | 
| [13:59] | We have suits we can fortify but only so much. | 我们有防护服可以增强保护 但效果有限 | 
| [14:01] | After enough exposure, | 接触时间过长 | 
| [14:02] | those vapors will dissolve the materials and kill you. | 蒸汽会溶解防护服的材料你就死了 | 
| [14:05] | I’ll get one. | 我去拿一件 | 
| [14:05] | The metal doors leading into the silo are also spark risks. | 通往发射井的金属门也有产生火花的风险 | 
| [14:09] | You just came in those doors. | 你们刚才还从那扇门进来的 | 
| [14:10] | The vapor hadn’t risen to where we were yet. | 当时蒸汽还没上升到我们的高度 | 
| [14:12] | Now it’s permeated through the entire silo. | 现在已经渗透到整个发射井的每个角落了 | 
| [14:14] | The access door on the second level is rubberized | 第二级通道门以橡胶处理过 | 
| [14:16] | and spark-safe for fuel techies. | 为燃料技术工程师而做了放火措施 | 
| [14:21] | That sounds like the beginning of a death omelet. | 听着像是死亡蛋卷的开始 | 
| [14:23] | And that’s issue number two– shoring up the fuel tanks | 接下来是第二个问题 加固燃料罐 | 
| [14:25] | so the oxidizer doesn’t collapse it and kill us all. | 这样氧化器就不会倒塌害死我们了 | 
| [14:27] | Adding an inert gas to the fuel will help maintain its integrity. | 在燃料里加入惰性气体有助于保持其完整性 | 
| [14:31] | You guys have a supply of radon, helium? | 你们有氡和氦吗 | 
| [14:33] | Uh, there’s an artist warehouse off the highway, | 高速公路那有一家艺术仓库 | 
| [14:36] | ten minutes from here. | 离这里十分钟路程 | 
| [14:37] | They make neon signs. The place is all lit up. | 他们制作霓虹灯招牌 整家店灯光明亮 | 
| [14:39] | Okay, neon gas works. | 氖气可以用 | 
| [14:40] | Okay, me, Happy, and Doc will go get that. | 我 乐乐和医生会去拿氖气 | 
| [14:42] | So, to print the plug, | 要打印塞子 | 
| [14:44] | we need an accurate measurement of the rupture, | 我们需要测量裂口的精确尺寸 | 
| [14:46] | but we can’t bring in a camera, a phone– | 但我们不能带相机 手机 | 
| [14:48] | anything metal that could cause a spark. | 以及任何会引起火花的金属 | 
| [14:53] | So the measurement will have to be eyeballed | 所以要靠一个 | 
| [14:54] | by a genius with the talent to memorize dimensions. | 有熟记尺寸才能的天才用肉眼去测量 | 
| [14:58] | Wonderful. | 好极了 | 
| [15:01] | We need to shore up the hazmat suit so vapor can’t get in, | 我们要加固防护服 这样蒸汽不会跑进去 | 
| [15:04] | or you will die. | 不然你会死掉 | 
| [15:06] | Every opening sealed, | 每一个开口都要密封 | 
| [15:07] | gloves and helmet duct-taped for extra protection. | 手套和头盔用胶带加固防护 | 
| [15:11] | Finally, the oxygen tank, so you can breathe. | 最后是氧气瓶 这样你就能呼吸 | 
| [15:14] | You’ve got to move fast, Sly. | 你的动作必须要快 希尔 | 
| [15:16] | We don’t know how long you’ll have before the suit’s compromised. | 我们不知道防护服能保护你多久 | 
| [15:18] | Okay, Sly, good to go. | 好了 希尔 可以开始了 | 
| [15:21] | Thumbs up? | 赞吗 | 
| [15:25] | I have to pee. | 我要尿尿 | 
| [15:39] | Don’t be so hard on yourself. | 别这么折磨自己 | 
| [15:41] | – I’m not. – Yeah, you are. | -我没有 -你有 | 
| [15:42] | You dropped a wrench. | 你把扳手都弄掉了 | 
| [15:43] | Even Michael Jordan missed the occasional free throw. | 就连迈克尔·乔丹偶尔也会投不准罚球 | 
| [15:46] | Missing a free throw never detonated a nuclear warhead. | 投不准罚球绝对不会引爆核弹头 | 
| [15:49] | As far as we know. | 那是我们不知道 | 
| [15:56] | Hey, I got some movie tickets to the Glendora drive-in. | 我有几张格伦多拉汽车露天影院的电影票 | 
| [15:59] | I did notice how bummed you were | 我看到服务员取消邀约时 | 
| [16:00] | when the waitress disinvited you, | 你有多么地沮丧 | 
| [16:01] | and I figure we could go, just us. | 所以我想我们可以去 就我们俩 | 
| [16:04] | I’m not bummed, and I don’t want to go. | 我没有沮丧 我不想去 | 
| [16:06] | Come on. | 别这样嘛 | 
| [16:07] | You and me, provided we prevent this nuclear explosion. | 我和你 如果我们能阻止这场核爆炸 | 
| [16:10] | Okay, which we are nowhere near pulling off because I blew it. | 我们现在完全没成功 因为我搞砸了 | 
| [16:13] | I got weak and emotional, | 我软弱又感情用事 | 
| [16:15] | and it’s all because that waitress came to Scorpion. | 都是因为那个服务员来了天蝎团队 | 
| [16:18] | If Walter hadn’t hired her, | 如果沃特没雇她 | 
| [16:19] | I would not be feeling things right now. | 我现在就不会有情感了 | 
| [16:22] | I wouldn’t have gotten upset over that stupid drive-in, | 我不会因为那破露天影院的事而不开心 | 
| [16:24] | I wouldn’t have lost focus, | 我不会无法集中注意力 | 
| [16:25] | and I wouldn’t have dropped that wrench. | 也不会把扳手弄掉了 | 
| [16:27] | So Walt hiring Paige three and a half years ago | 所以沃特三年半前雇了佩吉 | 
| [16:29] | made you drop that wrench today? | 导致你今天把扳手弄掉吗 | 
| [16:31] | That’s interesting logic. | 这理论真有趣 | 
| [16:33] | Why do you want to be human, anyway? | 为什么要像普通人一样 | 
| [16:34] | Being human sucks. | 做普通人烂透了 | 
| [16:36] | She’s ruined all of us. | 她毁了我们所有的人 | 
| [16:37] | Well, if she hadn’t made us feel and be more human, | 如果她没让我们有情感 有血有肉 | 
| [16:41] | then you would have never married me. | 那你也不会嫁给我了 | 
| [16:42] | I mean, she is the reason we’re together. | 我们在一起都是因为她 | 
| [16:48] | That is a good thing, right? | 这是好事吧 | 
| [16:54] | Right? | 对吗 | 
| [16:57] | Guys, this is bad. | 各位 大事不妙 | 
| [16:59] | The fuel is rushing out. | 燃料涌出来了 | 
| [17:01] | The fuel, whose vapors can eat through my suit. | 燃料 蒸汽会吞噬我的防护衣的 | 
| [17:04] | Plug design is prepared, | 塞子设计准备好了 | 
| [17:06] | and comms are patched into the speakers. | 通讯器已经补进扬声器里 | 
| [17:08] | Sly, the sooner we get the specs on that rupture, | 希尔 我们越快拿到裂口的尺寸 | 
| [17:10] | the sooner you get out of there. | 你就越快能离开那里 | 
| [17:11] | Getting closer. | 马上去办 | 
| [17:17] | You have family? | 你有家人吗 | 
| [17:18] | She’s wearing a hospital bracelet. | 她戴着医院的腕带 | 
| [17:20] | She had a circulation issue when she was born. | 她出生的时候 患有血液循环的问题 | 
| [17:23] | That picture was taken after we got home from follow-up surgery. | 照片是在后续手术结束后 我们回家拍的 | 
| [17:27] | She’s doing great now. | 她现在很好 | 
| [17:29] | You’ll see them again. | 你会再见到她们的 | 
| [17:34] | Best calculation for the rupture is 14.68 inches circumference, | 裂口处最佳计算为37厘米周长 | 
| [17:37] | which I am basing on the memory of similarly circumferenced | 这是以我在中学定期玩躲避球为基础 | 
| [17:40] | dodgeballs that I was routinely beaned with in middle school. | 而我记忆中的球和此裂口周长一样 | 
| [17:43] | Coming back out. | 现在返回 | 
| [17:44] | He’s really our best hope? | 他真是我们最大的希望吗 | 
| [17:47] | So you need all this for some kind of refrigerant? | 所以你们需要这些来制冷吗 | 
| [17:50] | That’s what our boss from Homeland Security told us. | 我们国土安全部的头儿是这么告诉我们的 | 
| [17:52] | We’re just following orders. | 我们只是遵照指示 | 
| [17:53] | Now, let’s get the last tank. | 赶紧拿上最后一个气瓶吧 | 
| [17:56] | See, old me could care less about this neon yutz. | 以前的我 不会在乎这些氖气 | 
| [17:58] | New me, Mrs. Feelings, is screaming inside | 新的我 感性小姐 内心在尖叫 | 
| [18:00] | because he should be running away from here as far as he can. | 因为他应该尽快逃离这里 | 
| [18:02] | Well, okay, yeah, but you tell him, | 好吧 但如果你告诉他 | 
| [18:03] | he’s gonna tell ten others, who’ll pass it on | 他就会告诉其他人 一传十十传百 | 
| [18:05] | and cause a panic. | 就会引起恐慌 | 
| [18:06] | And then maybe die driving off in a rush | 他们可能会因踩踏而死 | 
| [18:08] | when we’re gonna fix this. | 而那时我们就快解决问题了 | 
| [18:10] | Or not. | 也可能解决不了 | 
| [18:15] | She’s angrier than usual. | 她比平时火气还大 | 
| [18:17] | It’s just textbook projection. | 这是典型的投射心理 | 
| [18:19] | She has guilt for dropping the wrench, | 她因弄掉扳手而自责 | 
| [18:20] | and she’s picked Paige to blame for it. | 把这事怪到佩吉身上 | 
| [18:23] | Let’s go, ladies! | 赶紧 “姑娘们” | 
| [18:25] | Better Paige than us. | 怪佩吉总好过怪我们 | 
| [18:28] | Copy that, Toby. | 收到 托比 | 
| [18:30] | They’re a few miles out, will be here soon. | 他们离这儿还有几公里 很快就到 | 
| [18:32] | We’ll help unload the tanks. | 我们去帮忙卸下氖气罐 | 
| [18:34] | Plug is finished. | 塞子做好了 | 
| [18:36] | We’ll need 20 feet of hose | 我们需要6米长的软管 | 
| [18:37] | to connect the neon tanks to the coupler and… | 连接氖气罐和联轴器 | 
| [18:41] | two hazmat suits for me and Paige. | 给我和佩吉找两套防护服 | 
| [18:42] | Supply closet’s down the hall. | 储藏室在下面 | 
| [18:44] | Be right out. | 马上下去找 | 
| [18:45] | It’ll, uh… It’ll just be me and you in there. | 里面会只有我们俩 | 
| [18:48] | Alone, dressed in fancy suits. | 穿着炫酷的防护服单独相处 | 
| [18:50] | Be like a fun date. | 像是一次有趣的约会 | 
| [18:52] | Again, I think we define “date” differently. | 再说一遍 我们对”约会”的定义不同 | 
| [19:01] | Hoses locked. | 软管已接好 | 
| [19:06] | All right, neon’s all hooked up here. | 好 已充入氖气 | 
| [19:08] | – Walt? – Connected. | -沃特 -连好了 | 
| [19:11] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [19:11] | When the plug’s in place, we’ll give the signal. | 塞好塞子后 我们会向你们示意 | 
| [19:19] | Sounds like breakfast is cooking. | 像是做早餐的声音 | 
| [19:21] | No death omelet. We’re gonna get this done. | 不会有死亡蛋卷 我们能搞定 | 
| [19:23] | Guys, double-time. | 各位 抓紧 | 
| [19:29] | – It’s stuck. ?- I-I got it. | -卡住了 -我来处理 | 
| [19:37] | Go back inside, your suit is failing around your neck. | 回控制室 你防护服脖子部分要不行了 | 
| [19:39] | It’s fine, we’re almost done. | 没事 快完成了 | 
| [19:40] | If it ruptures, the fumes will kill you. | 如果裂开 蒸汽会毒死你 | 
| [19:41] | I’ve got this. Go inside now. | 我能搞定 快进去 | 
| [19:43] | – Okay, just hurry. – Okay. | -好吧 你快点 -好 | 
| [19:48] | It’s in. I’m deploying the plug. | 进去了 就快塞好了 | 
| [19:56] | Leak stopped. Happy, the neon. | 泄露停止了 乐乐 氖气 | 
| [19:59] | Here goes nothing. | 不会有事的 | 
| [20:06] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -嗯 | 
| [20:08] | Pressure’s coming back up. | 压力回升了 | 
| [20:10] | It’s still creaking. | 还是在响 | 
| [20:11] | It’s a good creaking. | 这是好事 | 
| [20:12] | The structure is regaining integrity. | 说明结构正在复原 | 
| [20:13] | Well, then come back to the control room. | 快回控制室 | 
| [20:15] | It’s dangerous as hell in there. | 下面很危险 | 
| [20:16] | Okay. On my way. | 好 这就回 | 
| [20:28] | Walter! | 沃特 | 
| [20:33] | What the hell was that? | 怎么回事 | 
| [20:34] | The vapor must have compromised the platform. | 一定是蒸汽腐蚀了站台 | 
| [20:36] | It gave way and Walter fell. | 站台垮塌 沃特掉下去了 | 
| [20:37] | He’s knocked out. | 他昏过去了 | 
| [20:38] | His head’s in a pool of fuel | 头浸在一池燃料里 | 
| [20:40] | – at the bottom of the silo. – Walter! | -倒在发射井底端 -沃特 | 
| [20:42] | That fuel is gonna go through his suit like acid. | 燃料会像酸一样侵蚀他的防护服 | 
| [20:44] | He’s got three minutes, tops. | 他最多只有三分钟 | 
| [20:46] | I’m going back in. | 我得回去 | 
| [20:46] | Sly, tape up around my neck fast. | 希尔 把我脖子部分密封好 | 
| [20:48] | Paige, you’ll need an extra pair of hands down there. | 佩吉 得有个人到下面帮你 | 
| [20:50] | I’ll suit up. | 我和你一起 | 
| [20:51] | Uh, too late. | 太晚了 | 
| [20:52] | Sorry, Cabe, only one suit left | 抱歉 凯布 只剩一套防护服了 | 
| [20:53] | and it fits me. | 恰好是我的尺码 | 
| [20:54] | Paige and I are strong enough to drag out one skinny nerd, | 佩吉和我能拉动一个瘦弱的书呆子 | 
| [20:56] | unless it’s weird. | 除非你觉得很怪 | 
| [20:57] | You and me, Walt together. | 你 我和沃特 | 
| [20:58] | – I know you don’t like that. – This time it’s fine. | -我知道你不喜欢这样 -这次可以 | 
| [21:01] | There’s one problem. | 有个问题 | 
| [21:02] | He fell to level one, | 他跌到一层了 | 
| [21:03] | but the door on that level isn’t rubberized. | 但那层的门没覆盖橡胶 | 
| [21:05] | If you try to access the silo from there… | 如果你试图从那儿进入发射井 | 
| [21:06] | Then it sparks, blammo. | 就会产生火花 引起爆炸 | 
| [21:08] | So we lower something down from level two. | 那我们就从二层进入 | 
| [21:10] | We fish him out. | 把他捞出来 | 
| [21:11] | No, a hook or a harness could tear Walt’s suit. | 不行 钩子或背带会撕裂沃特的防护服 | 
| [21:13] | So we got to choose between a tear or a spark. | 我们得从撕裂防护服和引起火花中选一个 | 
| [21:16] | – It’s pretty crappy options. – Damn right. | -两个选项都不咋地 -谁说不是呢 | 
| [21:18] | I vote for none of the above. | 我们两个都不选 | 
| [21:19] | We don’t rip the suit | 我们不必撕裂防护服 | 
| [21:20] | and we open the door without causing a spark. | 也不必在打开门时擦出火花 | 
| [21:22] | Explain. | 解释一下 | 
| [21:23] | We could treat the door like a runway. | 我们可以用他们处理飞机跑道的方法 | 
| [21:25] | In emergency landings, they foam the runway | 紧急迫降时 他们会在跑道上打层泡沫 | 
| [21:26] | to prevent sparks or fires. | 以防产生火花或起火 | 
| [21:27] | It works, sometimes. | 有时候能行 | 
| [21:29] | Make it work this time. | 这次一定得行 | 
| [21:30] | Okay, I-I’m gonna need baking soda, vinegar and dish soap. | 我需要小苏打 醋和肥皂 | 
| [21:40] | Come on, guys. | 快啊 两位 | 
| [21:45] | All right, that should do it. | 好了 应该可以了 | 
| [21:46] | Now go get our boy. | 快把我们的人弄出来 | 
| [21:48] | Cabe, Toby, get out of there now. | 凯布 托比 马上离开那儿 | 
| [21:49] | As soon as I remotely open the blast door, | 只要我遥控打开防护门 | 
| [21:51] | deadly vapors are coming out. | 致命的蒸汽马上就会喷出来 | 
| [21:54] | Do it now, Sly. | 现在开门 希尔 | 
| [21:55] | – I’m gonna. – Now! | -我先喘口气 -快点 | 
| [21:57] | Forgive me if I am tentative, | 抱歉我这么犹豫不决 | 
| [21:58] | but if this foam doesn’t prevent a spark, | 但如果这个泡沫不能防止产生火花 | 
| [22:00] | then we’re all dead. | 那我们就都完蛋了 | 
| [22:01] | If we don’t go in now, Walt’s dead! | 如果我们现在不进去 沃特就死定了 | 
| [22:12] | Walter! | 沃特 | 
| [22:12] | We got you, pal! | 我们来救你了 | 
| [22:17] | – Okay, take his other arm. ?- Okay. | -好了 抓住他另一只胳膊 -好的 | 
| [22:19] | On three. One, two, three. | 我数三下 一 二 三 | 
| [22:22] | Ah, pull harder. | 使劲拉 | 
| [22:27] | Did it eat through his suit? | 燃料腐蚀了他的防护服吗 | 
| [22:28] | If it had, he’d be dead already, | 如果有 他早就死了 | 
| [22:29] | and Sleeping Beauty is just waking up. | 但我们的”睡美人”刚醒过来了 | 
| [22:31] | Walter. | 沃特 | 
| [22:32] | We got you. It’s okay. | 我们来救你了 没事了 | 
| [22:35] | Sign says “No swimming,” boss. | 警示牌说了”禁止游泳” 老大 | 
| [22:36] | Hey, come on. | 起来吧 | 
| [22:44] | Walter, are you okay? | 沃特 你还好吗 | 
| [22:46] | Yeah. Yeah, I’m okay. | 嗯 我还好 | 
| [22:48] | I’m okay. | 我没事 | 
| [22:51] | You guys are a good team. | 你们两个配合得很好 | 
| [23:00] | Strategic Air Command has been updated on our status. | 战略空军司令部已经得知我们的最新情况 | 
| [23:02] | Fuel teams are two hours out. | 燃料小队还有两小时就到 | 
| [23:04] | Plug’s holding up. | 塞子还堵得住 | 
| [23:05] | That thing’s tougher than a two-dollar steak. | 这玩意比两块钱的牛排还要硬 | 
| [23:09] | Patty? | 帕蒂 | 
| [23:10] | We could not be in a worse situation. | 我们的处境真是糟糕到家了 | 
| [23:12] | Uh, I can think of one. | 我见过更糟的 | 
| [23:14] | Well, you better think | 你最好想一个 | 
| [23:15] | of a new way to fund the science club | 给科研俱乐部提供资金的新办法 | 
| [23:16] | because our proposal was just rejected. | 因为我们的提议刚刚被驳回了 | 
| [23:18] | What? It was a rock-solid plan. | 什么 这计划绝对可靠啊 | 
| [23:20] | Can’t allocate from a budget of zero. | 预算为零 没法给咱们拨款 | 
| [23:22] | There is no money left. | 钱都花光了 | 
| [23:24] | Finance subcommittee just broke the news. | 财务委员会刚放出的消息 | 
| [23:26] | So, come up with a plan B. | 所以快想个新计划 | 
| [23:28] | Uh… I-I’m kind of in the middle of something. | 我现在有事正忙 | 
| [23:31] | Do you need a lecture on priorities? | 还需要我教你哪件事更重要吗 | 
| [23:33] | You’re an alderman. Act like one. | 你可是市议员 别这么不着调 | 
| [23:35] | How do you act like an alderman? | 我怎么才算着调啊 | 
| [23:36] | Council session ends at 7:00. Be there. | 理事会会议七点结束 请务必出席 | 
| [23:40] | Uh, guys, a little problem here. | 朋友们 出了点小问题 | 
| [23:42] | Pressure readings in the fuel tank are way off. | 燃料箱的压力读数错得离谱 | 
| [23:44] | Neon alone would not create pressure this high. | 光有氖气达不到这么高的压力 | 
| [23:47] | Why would there be anything other than neon | 为什么霓虹灯店的罐子里 | 
| [23:49] | in a neon shop’s tanks? | 会有氖气以外的东西 | 
| [23:51] | Well, neon in signs is often mixed | 指示灯里的氖气通常不纯 | 
| [23:53] | with other inert gases like argon and xenon | 会混有其他惰性气体 像氩气氙气之类的 | 
| [23:55] | to create various colors. | 用来呈现各种颜色 | 
| [23:57] | So, if the shop owner | 所以如果店主 | 
| [23:58] | accidentally gave you a premixed tank… | 给你的刚好是提前混合过的气罐… | 
| [24:00] | The additional molecular mass of the second inert gas | 第二种惰性气体额外的分子量 | 
| [24:03] | could increase the pressure up to tenfold! | 就会让压力升高十倍 | 
| [24:05] | What the hell does that mean? | 你这话什么意思 | 
| [24:13] | – Stopper blew. – Our eggs are scrambled. | -堵塞物崩开了 -我们完”蛋”了 | 
| [24:16] | The rupture has almost doubled in size! | 裂口扩大了将近一倍 | 
| [24:18] | Fuel is pouring out twice as fast. | 燃料泄露的速度是之前的两倍了 | 
| [24:20] | No way to plug it now. | 现在可没法堵上了 | 
| [24:21] | – Walter, what do we do? – I don’t know. | -沃特 我们怎么办 -我不知道 | 
| [24:23] | I’m just the intern, | 我只是个来实习的 | 
| [24:24] | but it’s your damn job to know. | 你们干这工作就该想出对策 | 
| [24:28] | I have an idea. | 我有个主意 | 
| [24:30] | But no one’s gonna like it. | 但是没人会喜欢的 | 
| [24:31] | I like the idea of exploding even less. | 我更不喜欢被炸上天 | 
| [24:33] | Funny you should mention explosions | 你也想到爆炸了 真是巧 | 
| [24:35] | because our only chance of survival is to trigger one. | 因为只有引发爆炸 我们才可能逃出生天 | 
| [24:38] | Now, we need to blow the fuel tanks and launch the warhead. | 我们得炸掉燃料箱 发射弹头 | 
| [24:49] | Just so we’re clear, | 我再确认一下 | 
| [24:50] | guy with the 197 IQ wants to blow up a nuke? | 你个智商197的人想引爆核武器吗 | 
| [24:53] | Not blow it up. Eject it. | 不是引爆 是发射 | 
| [24:55] | Did that fuel boil your brain? | 你脑子是不是让燃料煮坏了 | 
| [24:56] | You spent the past half hour saying an explosion is bad. | 过去半个小时你都在说爆炸有多不好 | 
| [24:59] | Yes, but now that we know one is inevitable, | 确实 但现在爆炸已经不可避免 | 
| [25:00] | we need to make it useful instead of deadly. | 我们就得好好利用 而非就地等死 | 
| [25:02] | I think I follow you. | 我觉得我跟上你的思路了 | 
| [25:03] | If we blow it with too much fuel in the silo, | 如果爆炸时发射井里的燃料太多 | 
| [25:05] | it won’t matter if the warhead isn’t armed | 弹头是否可以引爆都不重要了 | 
| [25:07] | because the force of the blast | 因为爆炸的冲击力 | 
| [25:09] | will trigger a-a nuclear reaction. | 就会引发核反应 | 
| [25:10] | And if there’s too little fuel | 而如果燃料太少 | 
| [25:11] | – causing an oxidizer collapse… – then the warhead | -引起氧化剂坍缩… -那么弹头 | 
| [25:13] | falls into a fiery pit and we get the same outcome. | 就会掉入火坑 结果还是核爆炸 | 
| [25:15] | But if we siphon out enough fuel from the base of the silo… | 但如果我们从发射井底部抽出一定的燃料 | 
| [25:17] | It’ll loosen the warhead and remove it from the missile. | 弹头就会松动 并从导弹上脱离 | 
| [25:19] | Then we remotely open the exterior hatch, | 然后我们遥控开启外表面的舱口 | 
| [25:22] | causing a spark to initiate an explosion | 产生火花来引发爆炸 | 
| [25:23] | that we’ve designed to be the perfect size. | 控制在我们设计的强度范围内 | 
| [25:25] | So we get an unarmed warhead | 我们让一个无法引爆的弹头 | 
| [25:28] | that shoots out like a cork gun, harmless. | 像软木塞一样飞射出去 不会有危险 | 
| [25:30] | Assuming this works, how will we know where the warhead ends up? | 假设可行 如何确定弹头飞到了哪儿 | 
| [25:33] | Uh, we won’t exactly. | 并不能完全确定 | 
| [25:35] | Airman, what is the safe landing zone? | 士兵 安全着陆区的范围是什么 | 
| [25:37] | All desert and uninhabited hills for 30 miles around the silo. | 距离发射井48千米的所有沙漠和无人山区 | 
| [25:39] | Factoring that into my equation | 把它列入我的方程式 | 
| [25:41] | to keep the warhead within range. | 确保弹头在安全射程内 | 
| [25:42] | What about the neon guy? | 那个做霓虹灯招牌的人怎么办 | 
| [25:43] | Well, he’s four miles away, so the force of the blast | 他在6千米开外 爆炸的力度 | 
| [25:45] | will carry this thing ten miles, go right over him. | 能将弹头推进16千米 正好越过他 | 
| [25:48] | Since the nuke won’t be armed, | 既然弹头不能引爆 | 
| [25:49] | once it’s located, the Air Force techs | 它一旦着陆 各地空军技术人员 | 
| [25:51] | are gonna have all the time in the world to dispose of it. | 就会及时赶到 处理残骸 | 
| [25:52] | If the fuel tank pressure falls into the hot zone, then… | 如果燃料箱压力降到了热点区 就会… | 
| [25:57] | …boom. At this rate, we have four minutes. | 爆炸 按这个速度我们有四分钟 | 
| [25:59] | I’ll get to work loosening the warhead. | 我去松开弹头 | 
| [26:01] | Looks like I’ll have to 3-D print those wrenches after all. | 看来还得用3D打印这些扳手 | 
| [26:04] | I’ll need help in there. | 需要搭把手 | 
| [26:05] | Walter and I are already suited up. | 我和沃特已经全副武装 | 
| [26:06] | Oh, crap, there’s only enough polymer left | 糟糕 只剩下打印一个扳手的聚合物 | 
| [26:08] | to print one wrench. We need three. | 我们需要三个 | 
| [26:09] | Okay, then we share it. | 那就共用吧 | 
| [26:11] | Uh, Toby, Cabe, | 托比 凯布 | 
| [26:12] | head to the valve room and start siphoning fuel | 去阀门室 从发射井底部 | 
| [26:14] | from the bottom of the silo. | 抽吸燃料 | 
| [26:15] | There’s a safe storage basin on a sublevel. | 次层有一个安全的储存槽 | 
| [26:18] | You can drain the fuel into that. | 你们可以把燃料排到那里去 | 
| [26:19] | Great. Sly, how much should we siphon out? | 很好 希尔 我们要吸出多少燃料 | 
| [26:20] | I’m working on the numbers. Stay tuned. | 还在计算 马上就好 | 
| [26:30] | Okay, Paige, you’re up. | 佩吉 该你了 | 
| [26:37] | Here, Walter. | 给 沃特 | 
| [26:48] | The warhead is almost disengaged. Cabe? | 弹头马上就要脱离了 凯布 | 
| [26:51] | All right. Good to go, Doc. | 准备好了 医生 | 
| [26:52] | Let her rip. | 开闸吧 | 
| [27:01] | Thar she flows. | 流出来了 | 
| [27:02] | Fuel is being sucked into the pump | 燃料吸入泵里了 | 
| [27:04] | and out into the storage basin. | 正在进入储水槽 | 
| [27:06] | I got the number. 1,502 gallons. | 算出来了 5686升 | 
| [27:08] | That’s the amount of fuel we need to siphon out. | 这就是我们需要吸出的燃料量 | 
| [27:10] | Any more, any less, | 但凡有一点偏差 | 
| [27:11] | we’re goners. Now keep your eye on that gauge. | 我们就完蛋了 盯着计量器 | 
| [27:13] | Okay. Now, assuming my fuel math is right, | 如果我算的燃料值是正确的话 | 
| [27:17] | the curvature of the warhead | 弹头底部边缘的曲率 | 
| [27:20] | underside edges is shaped perfectly | 就可以完美的 | 
| [27:21] | to ride the blast energy that will be concentrated beneath it. | 驾驭集中在下面的爆炸能量 | 
| [27:24] | That’s it. | 原来如此 | 
| [27:26] | I found my solution. | 我想到办法了 | 
| [27:27] | For the nuke? | 为核武器 | 
| [27:28] | No. For the West Altadenia Science Club. | 不 为西阿尔塔迪尼娅科研俱乐部 | 
| [27:33] | Uh, guys, | 伙计们 | 
| [27:34] | we are 30 seconds from trouble. Please tell me you’re done. | 再过30秒就有大麻烦了 都搞定了吗 | 
| [27:37] | Just loosening up the final bolts. | 正在松开最后一个螺栓 | 
| [27:39] | Okay. | 好了 | 
| [27:41] | Good to go. Now. | 可以了 | 
| [27:42] | Great. Get out of there. | 快离开这儿 | 
| [27:49] | Cabe, Toby, how’s that fuel doing? | 凯布 托比 燃料抽得怎么样了 | 
| [27:51] | And… finito. Cut it. | 好了 断开 | 
| [27:53] | Okay, Sly, we’re ready down here. | 希尔 我们这边也就绪了 | 
| [27:55] | Readying hatch for breach. | 准备打开舱门 | 
| [27:56] | 20 seconds. | 20秒 | 
| [27:57] | Good job. | 好样的 | 
| [27:59] | All three of us, one wrench. Not easy. | 三人用一把扳手 不简单 | 
| [28:01] | For what it’s worth… | 不管怎么样 | 
| [28:05] | …I’m really glad we came together in there, | 很高兴我们能一起完成 | 
| [28:07] | all three of us. | 我们三个 | 
| [28:08] | Right, but the truth is | 没错 但事实是 | 
| [28:10] | you two do pretty well on your own, also. | 你们两个也能做得不错 | 
| [28:13] | I should’ve been aware that that was important to you. | 我本应该意识到这对你们很重要 | 
| [28:16] | I guess I like hanging around you guys. | 我想我就是很喜欢和你们在一起而已 | 
| [28:18] | Don’t know why. | 不知道为什么 | 
| [28:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [28:25] | I’m not sure that was a compliment. | 不知道那是不是一句赞美 | 
| [28:26] | Opening exterior hatch now. | 现在打开外部舱门 | 
| [28:28] | Should spark any second. | 随时可能点火 | 
| [28:39] | Please tell me that’s not what I think it is. | 告诉我 不是我想的那样 | 
| [28:42] | It is. | 是的 | 
| [28:58] | Well… it worked? | 成功了吗 | 
| [29:01] | I can’t believe it. We’re safe! | 难以置信 我们安全了 | 
| [29:03] | Not exactly. | 未必 | 
| [29:04] | There’s that tone. | 又是这种语气 | 
| [29:06] | I hate that tone. | 我讨厌这种语气 | 
| [29:07] | Prior to the explosion, | 在爆炸之前 | 
| [29:09] | the warhead timer was triggered. | 弹头计时器先被触发了 | 
| [29:11] | Okay, by what? | 被什么触发了 | 
| [29:12] | The vapor. It must have corroded the circuit board | 蒸汽 一定是它腐蚀了电路板 | 
| [29:14] | and compromised the warhead. | 损害了弹头 | 
| [29:15] | So, we just launched | 所以我们刚把一枚激活的核弹 | 
| [29:17] | a live nuke somewhere into a 30-mile radius | 发射到30英里半径范围内的某处 | 
| [29:20] | and it’s gonna detonate in 20 minutes. | 并且20分钟后就要爆炸了 | 
| [29:21] | No. | 不 | 
| [29:23] | 19 and a half. | 是19分半 | 
| [29:33] | Countdown status? | 倒计时还剩多久 | 
| [29:34] | 18 minutes, 32 seconds. | 18分32秒 | 
| [29:36] | Ah, I can see the headlines. | 我都能预见到头条会这么写 | 
| [29:37] | “Millions Incinerated by a Crack Team of Geniuses | “数百万人民葬身精锐天才团队和 | 
| [29:39] | and Their Crusty Intern.” | 他们的暴躁实习生之手” | 
| [29:40] | Zip it. What’s the play? | 闭嘴 有办法了吗 | 
| [29:42] | There is no way to kill the timer remotely. | 我们没法远程关掉计时器 | 
| [29:43] | We can’t disarm a nuke we can’t find. | 也无法解除一个未知地点的核武器 | 
| [29:45] | Satellite imagery. | 用卫星图像 | 
| [29:46] | No time. | 来不及了 | 
| [29:47] | How about a map? ? | 用地图呢 | 
| [29:48] | Oh, you mean the one that tells us | 你是说那个能告诉我们一个不带GPS | 
| [29:49] | exactly where an ’80s-era warhead with no GPS is located? | 八十年代核弹头的准确位置的地图吗 | 
| [29:52] | That’s a great idea. | 这主意真棒 | 
| [29:53] | See, this is why you’re never gonna get promoted. | 看 这就是你升不了职的原因 | 
| [29:55] | No, a map in the sky. | 不 空中地图 | 
| [29:56] | Our stopper blew because we accidentally mixed neon | 我们的塞子爆开是因为我们不小心 | 
| [29:59] | with other gases, right? | 把氖和其它气体混合了 是吧 | 
| [30:00] | So we check security footage, | 那我们检查监控录像 | 
| [30:01] | and we look for that big old neon streak in the sky | 找到发射核弹时 | 
| [30:04] | when that sucker launched! | 空中巨大的氖气条纹 | 
| [30:05] | Cabe? You may have a future in this company after all. | 凯布 你在这公司终究还是有前途的 | 
| [30:10] | I’m pulling up security footage from the front gate. | 我调出了前门的监控录像 | 
| [30:15] | Come on, come on. | 快 快 | 
| [30:16] | There! The purple neon arc. | 这里 紫色的氖弧 | 
| [30:18] | Okay. It’s a… exit angle of 52 degrees… | 好 由北朝东北方向 | 
| [30:21] | headed north by northeast. Object mass, | 出射角为52度 物体质量 | 
| [30:23] | velocity of the pressure wave, | 压力波速度 | 
| [30:25] | factoring in the gravity constant… | 考虑重力常数 | 
| [30:27] | Okay, I got it. Got the location. | 好 完成 位置找到了 | 
| [30:42] | How much time?! | 还剩多久 | 
| [30:43] | 31 seconds till this thing blows! | 离爆炸还有31秒 | 
| [30:44] | This blows! | 这烂爆了 | 
| [30:48] | All of you, stay back! | 你们所有人 退后 | 
| [31:00] | Come on, genius, you got us into this. | 快 天才 都是你闯的祸 | 
| [31:03] | Think. | 冷静思考 | 
| [31:06] | What are you guys doing? Get back! | 你们在干嘛 往后退 | 
| [31:07] | We’re staying right here. | 我们就呆在这里 | 
| [31:08] | Just think of us as an extra seven wheels of support. | 只用把我们想象成七位支持者 | 
| [31:10] | You got this. | 你能行 | 
| [31:10] | Besides, it’s a nuclear blast, | 再说 这是核爆炸 | 
| [31:12] | it doesn’t matter where we stand. | 我们在哪站着都一样 | 
| [31:14] | 16 seconds. Come on, Happy. | 还剩16秒 加油 乐乐 | 
| [31:16] | 15 14 15, 14, | |
| [31:18] | 13, oh, God! | 13 天呐 | 
| [31:20] | Okay, shut up, we can all count. | 闭嘴 我们会数数 | 
| [31:23] | Come on… | 快 | 
| [31:23] | Sweetheart, it doesn’t look like you know what you’re doing. | 亲爱的 看起来你不知道自己在做什么 | 
| [31:26] | Eight. You know, actually, seven, | 8秒 事实上是7秒 | 
| [31:28] | because when I said “Oh, God,” that took a second. | 因为我说”天呐”的时候花了1秒 | 
| [31:29] | Oh, God, we’re down to three, two, one! | 天呐 还剩下3 2 1 | 
| [31:41] | What the…? | 搞… | 
| [31:43] | How…? | 怎么… | 
| [31:43] | How’d you do that? | 你怎么办到的 | 
| [31:45] | Pulled the battery. | 拔掉了电池 | 
| [31:46] | Puppy can’t blow without power. | 这小东西没了电能可爆炸不了 | 
| [31:51] | You know, o-our job was to decommission the nuke, | 我们的工作是拆除核武器 | 
| [31:54] | and technically, that’s decommissioned, so, um… | 理论上说 它已经被拆除了 所以… | 
| [31:57] | we’ll send you our bill. | 我们会给你们寄账单的 | 
| [32:01] | Airman Pendergraft, | 空军彭德格拉福特 | 
| [32:02] | I assume the Air Force can wrap all this up. | 我想空军能做好收尾工作 | 
| [32:04] | I have someplace to be and I can’t be late. | 我要赶去一个地方 不能迟到 | 
| [32:06] | It’s really stress-inducing. | 真的很有压力 | 
| [32:08] | What could be more stressful than this? | 还有什么比做这个更有压力的 | 
| [32:19] | Where were you? | 你去哪里了 | 
| [32:19] | You have less than three minutes before the session ends. | 还有不到三分钟就结束了 | 
| [32:21] | We were busy. | 我们之前在忙 | 
| [32:22] | Alderman Dodd. | 多德议员 | 
| [32:24] | Glad you could find time to join us. | 很高兴你能在百忙之中前来 | 
| [32:25] | Sorry, I was at work. | 对不起 我之前在忙工作 | 
| [32:26] | City government is work as well. | 你在市政府也属于工作 | 
| [32:29] | And you’re late. | 并且你迟到了 | 
| [32:30] | Not me. Never had a tardy. | 我不会 我从不迟到 | 
| [32:32] | Uh, I understand that there are a few minutes left. | 我知道只剩几分钟了 | 
| [32:34] | I’d like to talk about saving the science club. | 我想谈谈拯救科学俱乐部的事 | 
| [32:36] | That’s been settled. There’s no money in the budget. | 这事已经定下来了 没预算了 | 
| [32:38] | There will be. | 会有的 | 
| [32:40] | Once we put a hat | 只要我们 | 
| [32:41] | on every lamppost in West Altadenia. | 在西艾萨迪尼亚的每个灯柱上戴顶帽子 | 
| [32:50] | You see, | 你们看 | 
| [32:51] | if we use a reflective surface | 如果我们使用这种锥形盖 | 
| [32:52] | for the underside of each conical cover, | 内侧涂上反光材料 | 
| [32:54] | not unlike the shape of the bottom of a nuclear warhead, | 和核弹头的底部形状看起来一样 | 
| [32:57] | then, electric light, | 由政府付钱的电灯 | 
| [32:58] | that our city pays for, that currently and wastefully | 现在很浪费地 | 
| [33:01] | shines up into the night sky, | 闪耀在夜空中 | 
| [33:03] | will be redirected back down to the streets. | 以后这些光会反射回街道上 | 
| [33:07] | We will yield the same brightness | 这样 只需使用瓦数是先前一半的灯 | 
| [33:08] | using bulbs of half the wattage. | 就能保持同样的亮度 | 
| [33:11] | Citywide, | 全市范围内 | 
| [33:12] | that’s an energy savings of over $250,000 annually. | 每年的节流金额超过二十五万美元 | 
| [33:16] | And we only need $6,000 for the science club. | 而我们的科学俱乐部只需要六千美元 | 
| [33:23] | Actually, this could work. | 事实上 这方法可行 | 
| [33:25] | Mr. Dodd, you seem to really care about this science club. | 多德先生 你似乎很在乎这个科研俱乐部 | 
| [33:28] | I do. I do care. | 是的 我很在意 | 
| [33:32] | Oh, my gosh, I do care. | 天呐 我很在意 | 
| [33:34] | I got to go. | 我得先走了 | 
| [33:37] | Now, that’s how you act like an alderman. | 这才是个议员的样子 | 
| [33:42] | I want to be your attorney. | 我想做你的辩护律师 | 
| [33:43] | You want to what? | 你要干嘛 | 
| [33:45] | He inhaled too much vapor. | 他蒸气吸多了 | 
| [33:46] | Sylvester, you’re not an attorney. | 希尔维斯特 你不是一名律师 | 
| [33:48] | Not yet. I looked it up: | 这是暂时的 我查过了 | 
| [33:49] | Vermont lets you take the bar exam | 佛蒙特州允许没上过法学院的人 | 
| [33:50] | even if you never went to law school. | 参加律师考试 | 
| [33:52] | You pass, you’re licensed. | 考试通过了 就能成为持证律师 | 
| [33:53] | Then, since it’s a federal case, | 鉴于这是一桩联邦法院案件 | 
| [33:54] | all I got to do is get sworn in by the federal bar. | 我只要在联邦法院宣誓就可以了 | 
| [33:56] | Okay. Speaking of the bar, how do you plan on passing? | 既然说到了律师考试 你要怎么通过考试呢 | 
| [33:59] | Well, actually, he does have perfect recall. | 实际上 他确实记忆力超群 | 
| [34:01] | With adequate preparation, Sly would ace it. | 只要准备充分 希尔能完美通过 | 
| [34:03] | I’ve got 48 hours. | 我有四十八小时准备呢 | 
| [34:04] | The bar exam’s in two days? | 两天以后就要考试吗 | 
| [34:06] | Kid, do you even know how extensive the bar exam is? | 孩子 你知道律师执照考试范围有多广吗 | 
| [34:09] | You got to know criminal law, | 你要通晓刑法 | 
| [34:10] | criminal procedure… | 刑事诉讼程序 | 
| [34:11] | Contracts, evidence… | 合同 证据 | 
| [34:12] | Real property, torts… | 资产 侵权 | 
| [34:14] | It’s a five hour flight. It’ll be plenty of time. | 路上要飞五个小时 时间足够用了 | 
| [34:18] | Come on, guys. | 别这样 各位 | 
| [34:19] | I see solutions when others don’t. | 我能想到别人想不到的解决办法 | 
| [34:21] | I just convinced a dais of bureaucrats | 我刚刚说服了一主席团的官僚 | 
| [34:23] | to change the way they light their city | 改变了城市的照明设施 | 
| [34:25] | to save a science program because I cared. | 以拯救一个科学项目就因为我在乎 | 
| [34:28] | Toby, you said so yourself: | 托比 是你自己说的 | 
| [34:30] | we will never find a lawyer that cares about Cabe | 我们永远也找不到像我们一样 | 
| [34:32] | as much as we do. | 在乎凯布的律师 | 
| [34:33] | Well, I care about Cabe. | 我在乎凯布 | 
| [34:35] | And I will scour every law book | 为了保护他 我会找遍每一部律法书 | 
| [34:36] | and memorize every archaic regulation to protect him. | 记住每一则旧典 | 
| [34:39] | I can do this. | 我能做到 | 
| [34:41] | With all of our research capabilities | 以我们的研究能力 | 
| [34:42] | and our brain power, we can do this. | 再加上我们的脑力 我们能做到的 | 
| [34:45] | Together. | 我们一起 | 
| [34:48] | Is the kid getting good at speeches or what? | 这孩子做演讲做得越来越好了 | 
| [34:50] | Somebody get my lawyer a ticket to Montpelier. | 谁来给我的律师买张去蒙彼利埃的票 | 
| [34:53] | I’m on it. | 我来 | 
| [35:15] | Okay, darling, what do you say | 亲爱的 你说 | 
| [35:15] | we get out of this dusty garage and head home? | 我们要不要走人回家 | 
| [35:18] | Uh, yeah, in a few. | 等一会儿的 | 
| [35:19] | I just want to organize my workstation a bit. | 我想收拾一下我的工作台 | 
| [35:25] | Happy, they’re not gonna invite you along tonight. | 乐乐 他们今晚不会邀你一起了 | 
| [35:29] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [35:31] | I don’t want to go anywhere with them, anyway. | 我本来也不想跟他们一起去 | 
| [35:32] | I’ve seen a lot of them lately. | 我们最近老在一起 | 
| [35:34] | Okay, one, you do want to go along with them. | 首先 你想跟他们一起去 | 
| [35:36] | And two, no I-I’m actually not hurt | 其次 我其实不伤心 | 
| [35:38] | that you don’t want to spend time | 你不愿意和你的 | 
| [35:39] | with your brand-new, shiny husband. | 新婚丈夫独处 | 
| [35:40] | Do you want to know why? | 你想知道为什么吗 | 
| [35:41] | No. | 不想 | 
| [35:42] | Because your being drawn to Walter, | 因为你被沃特 佩吉和拉尔夫吸引 | 
| [35:44] | Paige and Ralph is perfectly logical. | 是非常正常的情况 | 
| [35:47] | You spent your childhood yearning for a nuclear family, | 你童年时渴望有一个只有你和父母的小家 | 
| [35:49] | and now, every single day, you see a mother figure | 现如今 每一天 你都看到一位母亲 | 
| [35:52] | and a father figure and a child. | 一位父亲和一个孩子 | 
| [35:55] | It soothes a very wounded | 和他们在一起抚平了 | 
| [35:57] | part of your psyche to be with them. | 你内心深受伤害的一角 | 
| [36:00] | That’s perfectly okay. | 这完全没问题 | 
| [36:02] | But now that you know why you were doing it, | 但现在你知道自己为什么这样做了 | 
| [36:04] | and Paige is making you feel more things, | 佩吉又让你生出了别的想法 | 
| [36:06] | and that’s good, and… | 这很好 | 
| [36:09] | maybe you could just ease off a little bit. | 也许你可以稍微放手一些 | 
| [36:15] | I want a baby. | 我想要个孩子 | 
| [36:19] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [36:20] | I was thinking Kovelsky’s, but… | 我本来想去吃科沃斯基家的菜 不过 | 
| [36:22] | I want a baby. | 我想要个孩子 | 
| [36:25] | Soon. | 马上 | 
| [36:27] | Okay, you were right. | 你说得对 | 
| [36:28] | I want a family. I’ve always wanted a family. | 我想要个家 我一直想要一个家 | 
| [36:30] | And I want one with you, ’cause I love you. | 我想和你有个家 因为我爱你 | 
| [36:37] | But… the woman who hates being human | 但是 一个不愿做普通人的女人 | 
| [36:39] | wants to make another human? | 想再造个人吗 | 
| [36:41] | Yeah, something like that. | 嗯 差不多吧 | 
| [36:44] | Shall we start now? | 我们现在开始吗 | 
| [36:46] | Uh, not-not-not here, | 别在这里 | 
| [36:47] | not in front of everyone. | 别在大家面前 | 
| [36:49] | Right, yeah. | 好的 | 
| [36:50] | Let’s go. | 我们走 | 
| [36:54] | Hey, go get your coat so I can take you to the sitter’s. Okay? | 去拿外套 我送你去临时保姆那儿 | 
| [37:03] | Now that we have a moment, | 现在我们有时间了 | 
| [37:04] | I would like to confess something to you. | 我想向你坦白一些事 | 
| [37:08] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [37:09] | I didn’t encourage Happy to hang out with us | 我鼓动乐乐和我们一起 | 
| [37:11] | because I liked it so much. | 并不是因为我喜欢那样 | 
| [37:12] | Uh, yeah, she is one of my best friends, but, uh, | 她的确是我最好的朋友之一 但是 | 
| [37:15] | I would prefer one-on-one time with you. | 我更想单独和你待在一起 | 
| [37:17] | I just– I didn’t want you to… | 我只是 我不想让你 | 
| [37:21] | …think otherwise. | 乱想 | 
| [37:23] | Okay, I appreciate the honesty. | 谢谢你的坦诚 | 
| [37:25] | But if you preferred being with just me, then why didn’t…? | 但如果你只想和我一起 那你为什么… | 
| [37:28] | I’m nervous to be alone with you. | 我单独和你在一起会紧张 | 
| [37:32] | You’ve been alone with me hundreds of times. | 你单独和我一起待了好几百次了 | 
| [37:35] | Wh-what could you possibly be nervous about? | 你有什么好紧张的 | 
| [37:36] | My biggest fear | 我最害怕的是 | 
| [37:38] | is being in a restaurant, droning on about genius things, | 是我们在餐厅 我滔滔不绝说着天才会说的话 | 
| [37:40] | and then looking up at your face, and then seeing boredom. | 然后看了看你的脸 发现你一脸无聊 | 
| [37:43] | I-it happens after a few weeks of every relationship | 我每次恋爱几周以后都会 | 
| [37:46] | that I’ve been in. | 出现这种情况 | 
| [37:48] | And then they end. | 然后就结束了 | 
| [37:50] | And, uh… | 然后… | 
| [37:52] | I don’t want this one to end. | 我不想我们结束 | 
| [37:55] | Walter. | 沃特 | 
| [37:56] | We are not a few weeks into our relationship. | 我们并不是谈了几个星期 | 
| [37:58] | We are three years in. I know you. | 我们认识三年了 我很了解你 | 
| [38:00] | Okay? | 好吗 | 
| [38:01] | And I have an idea of a place where we can go have dinner, | 我知道一个地方 我们能去那儿吃晚餐 | 
| [38:06] | and you don’t have to worry about seeing boredom on my face. | 你不用担心看到我脸上无聊的表情 | 
| [38:11] | Okay, so, uh, what’s your big plan? | 你有什么大计划 | 
| [38:13] | You’ll see. | 等着瞧吧 | 
| [38:17] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 | 
| [38:19] | your sensory experience is about to begin. | 准备好开启你们的感官体验了 | 
| [38:25] | See you later, Walter. | 待会见 沃特 | 
| [38:29] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 | 
| [38:30] | You said you were worried about looking across the table | 你说你担心看向桌子对面 | 
| [38:32] | and seeing a bored look on my face? | 发现我一脸无聊 | 
| [38:34] | Well, here, you won’t have that problem. | 这里不会存在这个问题 | 
| [38:35] | You eat without seeing, in order to enhance the other senses. | 你吃饭的时候看不见 这样能提升你的其他感官 | 
| [38:39] | Paige, that is very thoughtful, but this is ridiculous. | 佩吉 你太贴心了 但这太荒谬了 | 
| [38:42] | See, uh, this is a gimmick | 这其实是用来 | 
| [38:44] | most likely to mask the mediocre food. | 粉饰食物的一种花招 | 
| [38:46] | Just give it a chance. | 试试吧 | 
| [38:48] | Good evening! | 晚上好 | 
| [38:49] | We will begin with a selection | 首先我们将提供 | 
| [38:51] | of locally sourced root vegetables | 本地新鲜蔬菜 | 
| [38:53] | served with mayonnaise three ways. | 配蛋黄酱三式 | 
| [38:55] | Mayonnaise has more than one way? | 蛋黄酱还有不止一种做法吗 | 
| [38:57] | Still or effervescent, sir? | 放在边上还是打泡 先生 | 
| [38:59] | Uh, tap’s fine. | 就撒上去吧 | 
| [39:00] | First of all, mayonnaise only comes one way. | 首先 蛋黄酱只有一种做法 | 
| [39:03] | Second of all, “Effervescent”? | 第二 打泡 | 
| [39:05] | Pretentious. | 装腔作势 | 
| [39:06] | Third of all, I guarantee you that our waiter | 第三 我保证我们的服务生 | 
| [39:08] | is a hipster doofus | 是一个 | 
| [39:09] | with a logging camp beard and a man bun. | 留小胡子和圆发髻的时髦蠢货 | 
| [39:12] | Sir, I’m still here. | 先生 我还在这里 | 
| [39:14] | I thought you went to get water. | 我以为你去拿水了 | 
| [39:15] | I have the water. I was ready to pour, | 我已经拿了水 刚准备倒 | 
| [39:17] | but you were still talking, so… | 但你还在说话 所以… | 
| [39:19] | Okay. Well, let me help you out here. ?Okay. | 好吧 我来帮你吧 好的 | 
| [39:21] | I got it– I’m sorry. | 给 对不起 | 
| [39:23] | Oh! Oh, God! | 天啊 | 
| [39:24] | God! Sir! | 天啊 先生 | 
| [39:29] | What’s going on here? | 怎么回事 | 
| [39:30] | I– I could use a napkin. | 我需要一张纸巾 | 
| [39:36] | I can’t believe that just happened. | 真不敢相信会发生这种事 | 
| [39:38] | I think I have three different kinds of mayonnaise on me. | 我觉得我现在身上有三种蛋黄酱 | 
| [39:42] | For the record, | 顺便一提 | 
| [39:44] | that waiter looked exactly as I described him. | 那个服务员和我描述得一模一样 | 
| [39:49] | For the record, I could never get bored of you. | 顺便一提 我永远不会觉得你无聊 |