| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:12] | – Is my tie too short? – It’s fine. | -我的领带有没有太短 -挺好的 | 
| [00:14] | What about my collar? | 我的领子呢 | 
| [00:16] | I’ll straighten it for the hundredth time, | 我会第一百次再给你正正 | 
| [00:17] | if that calms you. | 如果能让你平静下来的话 | 
| [00:19] | Why are you so stressed about some nerd gala? | 你为什么对这个书呆子晚宴这么紧张 | 
| [00:22] | Vor is the Norse goddess of wisdom, | 芙尔是挪威神话中的智慧女神 | 
| [00:24] | and the Vor Collective is the top one percent | 而芙尔会是智商顶尖的1%人中 | 
| [00:27] | of the top one percent of minds. | 最顶尖的1% | 
| [00:29] | It’s as if Mensa had its own Mensa, | 就像是门萨俱乐部里的门萨俱乐部 | 
| [00:31] | and that’s why I need your help. | 所以我需要你帮忙 | 
| [00:32] | – My help? With what? – Yeah. | -我帮忙 帮什么 -嗯 | 
| [00:33] | These people are all geniuses, | 这些人都是天才 | 
| [00:35] | and you know how to talk to my kind | 而你知道怎么跟我这种人说话 | 
| [00:37] | better than I do. | 比我还会 | 
| [00:38] | So you will charm the pants off the membership, | 所以你要发挥魅力 折服会员们 | 
| [00:41] | and once they see that I’m with someone | 一旦他们看到了我跟像你这样 | 
| [00:43] | as incredible as you, | 了不起的人在一起 | 
| [00:45] | they will realize that they were wrong about me | 他们就会意识到 他们看错了我 | 
| [00:47] | and let me back into the club. | 允许我重新成为会员 | 
| [00:50] | Allowing you back in? | 允许你重新成为会员 | 
| [00:51] | Why are you… Why are you telling me this now? | 你怎么才跟我说 | 
| [00:53] | And what did you do to have a fallout? | 你做了什么被赶出去了 | 
| [00:54] | Nothing. | 没什么的 | 
| [00:55] | It’s a small disagreement, | 就是个小小的分歧 | 
| [00:57] | easily rectified with your social skills. | 凭你的社交技能很容易搞定 | 
| [00:59] | So, uh, focus, you’re on. | 集中注意 该你上场了 | 
| [01:01] | Oh, boy. | 天呐 | 
| [01:04] | Sir, here you are. | 先生 给 | 
| [01:06] | – Thank you. – My pleasure. | -谢谢 -不客气 | 
| [01:15] | That’s very… Gentlemen. | 真是…先生们 你们好 | 
| [01:18] | O’Brien, you got some nerve showing your face here. | 奥布莱恩 你居然敢来 | 
| [01:22] | Oh, Vadat. | 瓦达特 | 
| [01:22] | What a sense of humor. Darling… | 你真幽默 亲爱的 | 
| [01:23] | – Thank you. Cheers. – Your wine. | -谢谢 干杯 -你的酒 | 
| [01:25] | Hold a moment. She’s with you? | 等等 她是跟你来的 | 
| [01:28] | Yes. She is my girlfriend. | 是的 她是我女朋友 | 
| [01:31] | We’ve been intimate. | 我们亲密过 | 
| [01:33] | Unnecessary detail. | 不必说这种小事的 | 
| [01:35] | Ms. Dineen, you have been a pleasure to talk to, | 狄宁小姐 跟你聊天真是愉快 | 
| [01:39] | but none of us are willing to engage with this man. | 但我们都不愿跟这个男人说话 | 
| [01:41] | He’s currently on probation. | 他现在处于查看阶段 | 
| [01:43] | Yes, he told me that he and the group had | 是的 他跟我说他和你们 | 
| [01:45] | some kind of small disagreement, | 有小小的意见不合 | 
| [01:47] | but surely we can bury the old hatchet. | 但我们肯定可以忘记过去吧 | 
| [01:50] | Disagreement? | 不合 | 
| [01:51] | Is that what you told her? | 你是这么跟她说的 | 
| [01:53] | Nine members were hospitalized. | 九名成员都入院了 | 
| [01:55] | Hospitalized? | 入院 | 
| [01:57] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 | 
| [01:58] | He infected us with | 我让我们感染了 | 
| [01:59] | Shigatoxigenic serotype E. Coli. | 产志贺毒素大肠杆菌 | 
| [02:01] | I was merely trying to prove my theory | 我只是想证明自己的理论 | 
| [02:03] | that certain bacteria could survive | 部分细菌 | 
| [02:04] | in an animated state that… | 可以保持活性 | 
| [02:05] | You brought a pathogen to a dinner party. | 你将病菌带到了晚宴上 | 
| [02:08] | So everybody could see. | 让大家都看到 | 
| [02:09] | – In ice cubes. – Oh, boy. | -放在冰块里 -天呐 | 
| [02:10] | In a crystal ice bucket. | 用水晶冰桶装的 | 
| [02:12] | I had to bring them in ice so that | 我必须用冰做载体 | 
| [02:14] | they could reach suspended animation, | 让它们处于假死状态 | 
| [02:15] | and these parties are fancy. | 而这种派对又那么高档 | 
| [02:17] | Or would you have preferred a Styrofoam chest? | 难道要我用泡沫箱子吗 | 
| [02:19] | I would have preferred not to contract what my doctor | 我更希望不会感染上我的医生在 | 
| [02:22] | described in his report as– | 病例里描述为 | 
| [02:23] | excuse my directness– | 抱歉我如此直接 | 
| [02:25] | “explosive diarrhea.” | “爆炸性痢疾”的疾病 | 
| [02:30] | I didn’t think anyone would actually digest the cubes. | 我并没想到真有人会把冰块吃下去 | 
| [02:34] | You could have stopped after “I didn’t think.” | 你是什么都没想吧 | 
| [02:38] | Ms. Dineen, it has truly been my pleasure to meet you. | 狄宁小姐 认识你真的很高兴 | 
| [02:42] | Mr. O’Brien, | 奥布莱恩先生 | 
| [02:44] | until the board makes a final determination | 委员会对你的会员身份 | 
| [02:45] | as to your membership status, I suggest you go. | 做出最后决定前 你还是走吧 | 
| [02:53] | Well, that was… | 那真是 | 
| [02:54] | A total disaster? | 完全的灾难 | 
| [02:56] | Aw, come on, it can’t be that bad. | 拜托 不会那么糟吧 | 
| [02:59] | Your shocks are shot, the brakes are worn through, | 减震系统坏了 刹车磨掉了 | 
| [03:02] | leaks like a full diaper. | 而且到处渗漏 | 
| [03:03] | – Leaks what? – Oil, | -漏什么 -漏油 | 
| [03:05] | coolant, transmission fluid, | 冷却剂 传动液 | 
| [03:06] | brake fluid, power-steering fluid. | 制动液 助力转向液 | 
| [03:08] | And I can’t get that Laura Branigan cassette | 而且我还没法把那盘萝拉·布兰尼根的卡带 | 
| [03:10] | out of the tape player | 从磁带机里取出来 | 
| [03:11] | without taking apart the whole radio. | 除非是把整个收音机都拆下来 | 
| [03:14] | Why did you buy this heap? | 你买这破玩意干什么 | 
| [03:15] | ‘Cause in addition to taking my passport, gun, and badge, | 因为除了拿走了我的护照 枪和徽章 | 
| [03:17] | Homeland also took back my SUV two days ago. | 国安部两天前还拿走了我的SUV | 
| [03:21] | I know why we’re all poor. | 我知道我们为什么都穷 | 
| [03:23] | Elon Musk aside, most geniuses suck with money. | 除了伊隆·马斯克 大部分天才不会理财 | 
| [03:25] | But you’ve had a steady job for decades. | 但你几十年来一直有铁饭碗 | 
| [03:28] | Yeah, a steady government law enforcement job. | 是啊 政府执法部门的铁饭碗 | 
| [03:30] | It’s not exactly the road to riches. | 并不是致富之路 | 
| [03:32] | I had $65K saved, and I gave each of you | 我存了6.5万 而我给了你们每个人 | 
| [03:34] | $10K to start paying you back for my bail. | 一万 算是开始还你们保释我的钱 | 
| [03:37] | We told you not to do that, dummy. | 我们叫你别那么做了 蠢蛋 | 
| [03:38] | Cabe Gallo doesn’t owe. | 凯布·格洛不欠钱 | 
| [03:40] | I’m down to my last 15 grand, | 我只剩1.5万了 | 
| [03:42] | and I bought this car for 500, | 这车是500买下来的 | 
| [03:43] | and now you’re telling me it’s not worth… | 现在你又告诉我它不值得花费… | 
| [03:44] | My time. | 我的时间 | 
| [03:45] | Might not conk out on you today or tomorrow, | 或许今天明天不会坏掉 | 
| [03:47] | but it will soon. | 但也快了 | 
| [03:49] | I can fix it, but parts alone will run you thousands. | 我可以修好 但光是部件 就要上千 | 
| [03:53] | Never took you for a whitewalls guy. | 没想到你是个喜欢白胎壁的人 | 
| [03:56] | Yeah, well, I haven’t been myself lately. | 我最近不太在状态 | 
| [03:59] | Took my gun and my tin. | 我的枪和车都被拿走了 | 
| [04:01] | Now I got a badge that says “intern.” | 现在我拿着一个写着”实习生”的证件 | 
| [04:03] | Now that you mention it, I could use a coffee. | 既然你提到了 我想喝杯咖啡 | 
| [04:06] | That’s very funny. | 真逗 | 
| [04:08] | But I’ll get you a cup because you helped with the car. | 但我还是去给你倒 因为你帮我修车了 | 
| [04:10] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 | 
| [04:11] | No café con leche, por favor. | 不能喝咖啡 拜托了 | 
| [04:13] | Happy, shame on you. | 乐乐 你怎么能 | 
| [04:15] | Come on, I need to get perked up. | 拜托 我需要振奋一下 | 
| [04:17] | You need to get knocked up, | 你需要怀上 | 
| [04:18] | and coffee’s a violation of STORK. | 而咖啡违反了送子鹤计划 | 
| [04:20] | Oh, I don’t want to know about this. | 我不想知道 | 
| [04:22] | Oh, I’m glad you asked. | 很高兴你问了 | 
| [04:23] | Happy and I have conceived a conception plan. | 乐乐和我制定了个怀孕计划 | 
| [04:26] | It’s called STORK. | 名叫送子鹤计划 | 
| [04:27] | “S” is for sexy time only at moments of optimal fertility. | S是只在受孕最佳时刻缠绵 | 
| [04:30] | I’m not interested in your sexy time. | 我对你们的缠绵才不感兴趣 | 
| [04:32] | I’m barely interested in our sexy time. | 我对我们的缠绵都不怎么感兴趣了 | 
| [04:34] | “T” is temperature. | T代表温度 | 
| [04:35] | I’m gonna keep my gooty at a cool 97 degrees | 我要把我的宝贝保持在36度左右 | 
| [04:38] | to maximize efficacy of my spermatozoon. | 以最优化我精子的效力 | 
| [04:40] | So all boxers, no briefs. | 只穿平角裤 不穿三角裤 | 
| [04:42] | I don’t want coffee anymore. I feel sick. | 我不想喝咖啡了 我好恶心 | 
| [04:45] | “O” is for organic. | O是有机食品 | 
| [04:47] | Treat our bodies like all-natural shrines. | 将我们的身体当做纯天然的神龛 | 
| [04:49] | “R”… reduce stress. | R是减压 | 
| [04:51] | And “K,” keep the tenets of STORK. | K是遵守送子鹤计划的准则 | 
| [04:54] | Coffee is a stimulant that increases blood pressure | 咖啡是刺激物 提高血压 | 
| [04:58] | just like stress, so that’s a no-go. | 跟压力的效果一样 绝对不行 | 
| [05:01] | And I-I seriously doubt | 我严重怀疑 | 
| [05:02] | that the sludge that Cabe’s making is organic. | 凯布做的东西会是有机的 | 
| [05:04] | It definitely is not. | 绝对不是 | 
| [05:06] | What’s with you guys and the acronyms? | 你们为什么那么喜欢用缩写 | 
| [05:08] | Now that you’ve told Cabe how you plan to impregnate me, | 你既然已经告诉凯布你打算怎么搞大我的肚子 | 
| [05:10] | I’d like to leave. | 我要走了 | 
| [05:12] | We need to get to that | 我们得去 | 
| [05:13] | Tech-Splosion conference now, anyway. | 那个科技爆炸大会了 | 
| [05:15] | Mm, yeah, we should drum up some work | 是啊 我们该多接工作 | 
| [05:16] | to fill little Tobina’s college fund. | 储备小托比娜的大学基金 | 
| [05:18] | Well, Walt and Paige said they’d meet us there. | 沃特和佩吉说会在那里跟我们碰面 | 
| [05:20] | I can give you guys a ride. Plenty of room. | 我可以送你们 车里很宽敞 | 
| [05:22] | No way am I getting into that death trap. | 我绝对不上那辆死亡陷阱 | 
| [05:24] | That thing is on its last legs. | 那玩意已经快不行了 | 
| [05:26] | Come on, husband. I’m driving. | 走吧 老公 我开车 | 
| [05:28] | All right, suit yourself. | 好吧 随你们 | 
| [05:30] | But this old gal, she ain’t that bad. | 但这位老妹儿 她还不赖 | 
| [05:42] | Son of a… | 该死 | 
| [05:54] | Excuse me, sir. | 抱歉 先生 | 
| [05:55] | You’re here to take the bar exam? | 你是来参加律师资格考试的 | 
| [05:56] | Uh, yes. I took the first half yesterday. | 是的 我昨天已经考完了前半 | 
| [06:00] | You weren’t here. | 你当时不在 | 
| [06:01] | The proctors rotate. | 监考会轮换 | 
| [06:03] | Mr. Cohen and I are on duty today. | 今天是我和科恩先生值班 | 
| [06:05] | You seem confused. | 你似乎有些困惑 | 
| [06:08] | Yes. Someone is sitting where I sat yesterday, | 是的 有人坐在了我昨天坐的位置 | 
| [06:10] | and I thought it was same-seatsies. | 我以为座位是固定的 | 
| [06:12] | No, not same-seatsies. Sit wherever you want. | 不 不是固定的 随便坐 | 
| [06:15] | Most students cluster based on where they went to law school. | 大部分学生跟自己的法学院同学一起坐 | 
| [06:18] | Oh, I didn’t go to law school. | 我没上过法学院 | 
| [06:20] | You don’t have a law degree? | 你没有法学学位 | 
| [06:23] | How do you expect to pass the bar? | 你要怎么通过考试啊 | 
| [06:24] | I studied on the flight. | 我在来的飞机上学了 | 
| [06:27] | Just find a desk. | 找张桌子坐下吧 | 
| [06:39] | You’ve been pretty quiet this morning. | 你今早挺沉默的 | 
| [06:41] | One might say moody. | 甚至有点郁郁寡欢 | 
| [06:44] | You’d be moody, too, | 换了你 | 
| [06:45] | if you were just thrown out of a world-class think tank | 刚被芙尔会那样的世界级智囊团赶出去 | 
| [06:47] | like the Vor Collective. | 也会郁闷的 | 
| [06:49] | Yep. That mood would be elation. | 不 我会兴高采烈的 | 
| [06:52] | They’re a bunch of nerd-turds. | 他们就是一群讨厌的书呆子 | 
| [06:53] | Who cares if they don’t like you, Walter? | 谁管他们喜不喜欢你呢 沃特 | 
| [06:55] | Uh, that is easy for you to say. | 你说得轻松 | 
| [06:56] | Y-You waltz in, and in two seconds | 你一走进去 不到两秒 | 
| [06:58] | they’re eating out of your hand. | 他们就都被你倾倒了 | 
| [07:00] | I can’t get humans to like me, | 我没法让普通人喜欢我 | 
| [07:01] | I can’t get the mentally enabled to accept me. | 又没法让高智商者接受我 | 
| [07:03] | I’m a man without a home. | 我是个没家的人 | 
| [07:04] | You have a home. | 你有家 | 
| [07:05] | Scorpion’s your home. I’m your home. | 天蝎是你的家 我是你的家 | 
| [07:07] | No, I-I know, I just… this Vor situation, | 我知道 但芙尔会的事 | 
| [07:11] | it’s… it’s deflating. | 好让我泄气 | 
| [07:13] | Well, then… inflate yourself. | 那就给自己充气 | 
| [07:16] | You’re in dork heaven. | 你来到了书呆子天堂 | 
| [07:18] | No, there’s a robotics booth, there’s a Trelfie station, | 那边有机器人展位 还有旅行自拍展位 | 
| [07:21] | where you take traveling selfies or something. | 好像是拍旅行自拍的 | 
| [07:24] | I guess. | 大概是吧 | 
| [07:25] | Oh, I am excited to see Richard Elia’s | 我是很期待看看理查德·埃利亚的 | 
| [07:27] | new E-Life presentation. | 新E生活展示 | 
| [07:29] | The E-Life by Elia line provides high-end | 埃利亚品牌E生活提供高端 | 
| [07:32] | home security, uh, | 家用安保 | 
| [07:33] | virtual reality home movies, | 虚拟现实家庭影院 | 
| [07:35] | wellness monitoring. | 身体状况监控 | 
| [07:36] | But what I’m really excited to see | 但最让我激动的 | 
| [07:38] | is his new phone banking app. | 还是他新研发的手机银行 | 
| [07:40] | “Underwritten with over a billion dollars in private equity, | “认购超过十亿的私募股权 | 
| [07:42] | E-Life banking provides the common man | E生活能给普通人免费提供 | 
| [07:44] | Wall Street-quality financial advice for free.” | 华尔街级别的理财建议” | 
| [07:47] | All through | 一切都交给 | 
| [07:48] | Barnaby, the Banking Butler. | 理财管家巴纳比 | 
| [07:50] | It’s a digital interface to make the whole experience fun. | 这是一个让用户体验更加有趣的电子界面 | 
| [07:52] | You know about the software? | 你了解他们的软件吗 | 
| [07:53] | When I was working with Elia, | 我给埃利亚打工的时候 | 
| [07:54] | right after you fired me… | 就是在你炒了我之后… | 
| [07:55] | Water under the bridge. | 过去的就让它过去吧 | 
| [07:56] | They were coding the app software. | 他们正在给这个应用软件编程 | 
| [07:58] | I’m surprised he’s unveiling it today, | 我很惊讶他们今天就把它拿出来展示了 | 
| [08:00] | ’cause they were way behind just a few months ago. | 因为几个月前他们离成功还有很大距离 | 
| [08:02] | Brought all the boxes. | 我把所有箱子都带来了 | 
| [08:05] | What, what the hell is this? | 这都是些什么啊 | 
| [08:07] | Oh, these are the boxes from in the trailer. | 这些是拖车里面的箱子 | 
| [08:09] | No, I said the boxes by the trailer, | 不 我说的是拖车旁的箱子 | 
| [08:11] | not in the trailer. | 不是拖车里面的 | 
| [08:12] | Intern. | 实习生 | 
| [08:15] | Well, they all say “marketing.” | 反正都写着”营销” | 
| [08:17] | Oh, that’s stuff Ray put together | 那些都是雷捣鼓出来的东西 | 
| [08:19] | during the month he took over Paige’s job. | 就是在他接替佩吉的那个月里 | 
| [08:21] | Right after you fired me. | 在你把我炒了之后 | 
| [08:23] | Really got to let that go. | 真的得放下这件事了 | 
| [08:24] | Can you just go get the stuff I made? | 你能去把我做的那些东西拿来吗 | 
| [08:25] | Posters, flowcharts… | 海报 流程图… | 
| [08:26] | Morning traffic, he won’t get back before things start up here. | 早高峰 他没法在开始前赶回来的 | 
| [08:29] | Just dig through the box, | 在箱子里翻翻吧 | 
| [08:30] | see if there’s anything salvageable. | 看看有没有什么能抢救一下 | 
| [08:32] | Oh, man, it’s Vadat. | 老天 是瓦达特 | 
| [08:36] | Okay, let’s just play it cool. | 好吧 我们得冷静对待 | 
| [08:38] | Hey, Vadat, so, uh, | 你好呀 瓦达特 | 
| [08:41] | it’s really funny to be seeing you two days in a row. | 连着两天见到你真是太有趣了 | 
| [08:43] | Are you… | 你… | 
| [08:45] | you looking forward to a little Tech-Splosion? | 期不期待一点小小的科技爆炸 | 
| [08:48] | Ms. Dineen, it’s lovely to see you again. | 狄宁女士 很高兴再次见到你 | 
| [08:50] | We’ve got a booth to recruit new members, | 我们设立了一个展位 招募新成员 | 
| [08:52] | so feel free to stop by for refreshments. | 欢迎你随时来喝点东西 | 
| [08:54] | Our ice is safe. | 我们的冰块是安全的 | 
| [08:57] | Hey, Walt. | 沃特 | 
| [08:58] | I found a DVD. | 我找到了一段录像 | 
| [09:02] | Scorpion. | 天蝎 | 
| [09:03] | Computers. | 电脑 | 
| [09:04] | Adventure! | 冒险 | 
| [09:05] | Sinkhole! | 落水洞 | 
| [09:06] | Whatever your needs, | 应有尽有 | 
| [09:07] | Scorpion is genius. | 天蝎真天才 | 
| [09:11] | Star wipe. | 星形淡出 | 
| [09:15] | Impressive. | 厉害了 | 
| [09:17] | Oh, that just ruined any chance I have | 刚刚那下毁了 | 
| [09:19] | of getting back into the Vor Collective. | 我重新加入芙尔会的所有机会 | 
| [09:21] | Uh, Walter, it was not about the video. | 沃特 这事和录像带无关 | 
| [09:24] | I have two words for you: | 送你一个词 | 
| [09:26] | explosive diarrhea. | 爆炸性痢疾 | 
| [09:28] | And that’s my cue to go take a walk. | 这是让我去散个步的信号 | 
| [09:30] | Ray Spiewack is a man of action. | 雷·斯派沃克肯实干 | 
| [09:33] | He’s the leader of the Scorpion. | 他是天蝎团队的领袖 | 
| [09:35] | Ray Spiewack is super sexy. | 雷·斯派沃克超级性感 | 
| [09:37] | Come on, everybody, we’re gonna have some fun. | 来吧 大伙们 我们来乐一乐 | 
| [09:43] | Stressed out? | 筋疲力尽精神紧张 | 
| [09:44] | Job pressures? | 工作压力大 | 
| [09:46] | Wish you could shut out the world? | 希望自己可以屏蔽全世界 | 
| [09:47] | And how. | 怎么才能做到 | 
| [09:49] | Try the Senseless 3000, | 试试无感3000 | 
| [09:50] | the future of high-tech sensory deprivation. | 高科技感官剥夺的未来 | 
| [09:54] | This one of those quiet tanks? | 这是那种静谧箱吗 | 
| [09:57] | You heard me rehearsing. | 你听到我排练了 | 
| [10:00] | How’d my pitch sound? | 我的推销词听上去怎样 | 
| [10:01] | Intriguing. | 引人入胜 | 
| [10:02] | Good. | 太好了 | 
| [10:03] | Did you know the best part about this product? | 你知道这个产品最妙的地方在哪吗 | 
| [10:06] | Space-age memory foam that’ll make you feel | 太空时代的记忆海绵能让你 | 
| [10:07] | completely weightless and at peace. | 觉得自己完全失重 安宁平静 | 
| [10:10] | No bright lights, no sound… | 没有亮光 没有声音… | 
| [10:12] | No crappy car, no trial. | 没有破车 没有庭审 | 
| [10:15] | Why don’t you take her for a spin? | 你不如试试吧 | 
| [10:19] | Yeah. | 好啊 | 
| [10:21] | Sit here. | 坐在这里 | 
| [10:24] | Just, uh, settle in there. | 安心待在里面就好 | 
| [10:28] | There you go. | 好了 | 
| [10:31] | It’s pretty comfy. | 挺舒服的 | 
| [10:33] | Well, I’m gonna run to my car and grab some promo T-shirts, | 我得到车上去取几件宣传衫 | 
| [10:35] | but, uh, the door doesn’t lock, so you can exit anytime. | 但是门没有锁 你随时可以出来 | 
| [10:40] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [10:41] | Enjoy, sir. | 好好享受 先生 | 
| [10:46] | Okay. See you soon. | 好的 晚点见 | 
| [10:47] | That was Toby and Happy. | 是托比和乐乐 | 
| [10:48] | They’re running late. They’re picking up organic coffee. | 他们要迟到 在买有机咖啡呢 | 
| [10:50] | Part of their STORK thing. | 送子鹤计划的一部分 | 
| [10:52] | What is with those guys and acronyms? | 他们为什么这么喜欢用缩写 | 
| [10:55] | Everybody, hands up! | 所有人举起手来 | 
| [10:57] | Follow our instructions, and no one gets hurt! | 乖乖听话 就不会有事 | 
| [11:02] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们快走 | 
| [11:02] | There is no way out! | 无路可逃了 | 
| [11:06] | Doors are rigged with explosives. | 所有门上都装了炸弹 | 
| [11:08] | You open one door, they all detonate. | 只要打开一扇 就会引爆全部炸弹 | 
| [11:11] | Now, everybody into the main theater. Now! | 所有人立刻到主会场去 立刻 | 
| [11:14] | Move! | 快点 | 
| [11:17] | Move! Move! | 快点 快点 | 
| [11:18] | Move! | 快点 | 
| [11:20] | Move! | 快点 | 
| [11:38] | Richard. | 理查德 | 
| [11:39] | Why is it every time you guys are around, | 怎么每次你们在哪儿 | 
| [11:40] | things turn to crap? | 哪儿就出乱子 | 
| [11:42] | All cell phones in here. | 把手机都放进来 | 
| [11:47] | Cell phones, now. | 手机 快点 | 
| [11:50] | Where’s that older guy you guys were with? | 和你们一起的那个老伙计在哪儿 | 
| [11:51] | Did-did he get away? | 他逃脱了吗 | 
| [11:52] | Walt, he’s right, Cabe’s not here. | 沃特 他说得对 凯布不在这儿 | 
| [11:54] | Don’t worry, Mr. Vadat. | 别担心 瓦达特先生 | 
| [11:55] | My associate is a trained federal agent. | 我同伴是个训练有素的联邦探员 | 
| [11:58] | I guarantee he’s working right now | 我相信他这会儿正在想办法 | 
| [12:00] | toward a way of getting us out of here. | 救我们出去 | 
| [12:02] | *Are the voices in your head* | *你是否在脑海中* | 
| [12:06] | *Calling Gloria…* | *渴望荣耀* | 
| [12:22] | Richard Elia and his technological ilk | 理查德·埃利亚及其技术团队 | 
| [12:24] | are nothing more than digital pusher men, | 不过是些数据贩子 | 
| [12:26] | getting the populace hooked on fingertip convenience: | 让大众沉迷于动动手指的便利 | 
| [12:29] | instant access to music, films, information, | 快速获取音乐 影片和信息 | 
| [12:33] | with notification chimes engineered to release endorphins, | 他使用的提示音能刺激大脑释放内啡肽[产生快感] | 
| [12:37] | to get the sheep addicted, | 令人们上瘾 | 
| [12:39] | unaware their personal data’s being harvested and sold, | 浑然不觉个人数据已被收集并贩卖 | 
| [12:42] | until, one day, | 直到有一天 | 
| [12:43] | privacy as we know it is gone forever. | 我们的隐私已荡然无存 | 
| [12:46] | Did you really do that with chimes? | 你真用了那样的提示音吗 | 
| [12:49] | Maybe. | 或许吧 | 
| [12:50] | Mr. Elia has two hours | 埃利亚先生有两小时 | 
| [12:52] | to destroy all personal data he’s collected | 摧毁他二十年来 | 
| [12:54] | from users of his technology | 从使用其公司产品的用户那里 | 
| [12:56] | over the past 20 years. | 收集的所有个人数据 | 
| [12:58] | The thoughts, habits and profiles of billions | 数十亿人的心思 习惯和档案 | 
| [13:01] | will be liberated from Elia’s grasp. | 将脱离埃利亚的掌控 | 
| [13:04] | We’ll never get that done in time. | 肯定无法按时完成 | 
| [13:05] | If a single e-mail remains, | 哪怕还留有一封电邮 | 
| [13:08] | we will execute every hostage. | 我们都会处决所有人质 | 
| [13:11] | And lest Elia’s tech team doubts | 以免埃利亚的技术团队质疑 | 
| [13:13] | whether they should heed our demands… | 是否该认真考虑我们的要求 | 
| [13:17] | If they don’t, | 如果他们不照做 | 
| [13:19] | Sir Richard receives the first bullet. | 理查德先生将第一个被处决 | 
| [13:22] | Do it. | 照做 | 
| [13:23] | Do what he says. | 照他说的做 | 
| [13:25] | These guys mean it. | 他们是认真的 | 
| [13:27] | Detective Meller! | 梅勒警探 | 
| [13:28] | Detective. | 警探 | 
| [13:29] | These guys drove up to the barricade. | 这两人开过了路障 | 
| [13:30] | They say there’s a federal agent embedded with the hostages. | 他们说 人质中有个联邦探员 | 
| [13:32] | Uh, Dr. Toby Curtis, Happy Quinn, we work for Scorpion. | 托比·柯蒂斯医生 乐乐·奎恩 来自天蝎团队 | 
| [13:34] | A federal subcontractor | 是个联邦任务小队 | 
| [13:36] | under the direction of Homeland Agent Cabe Gallo. | 直属于国安部探员凯布·格洛 | 
| [13:38] | Look, well, I recorded the kidnappers’ demands. | 我录下了绑匪的勒索视频 | 
| [13:41] | It’s our only look inside | 只能根据这个观察会场内情况 | 
| [13:42] | since they disabled the security cameras. | 因为里面的监控都被关掉了 | 
| [13:44] | You can see the hostages in the background. | 能看到绑匪身后的人质们 | 
| [13:46] | Which one is the federal agent? | 哪个是你们说的联邦探员 | 
| [13:47] | – Uh, there’s Walt and Paige. – And… | -沃特和佩吉都在 -还有… | 
| [13:49] | Elia but no Cabe. | 埃利亚也在 没有凯布 | 
| [13:50] | He’s got to be hiding in the outer concourse somewhere. | 他肯定藏在外面的展厅里 | 
| [13:52] | Ah, this is good. | 有戏 | 
| [13:53] | Oh, that’s good. | 太好了 | 
| [13:55] | She normally says “Not good” | 她通常会说”不妙” | 
| [13:56] | What the hell are you two talking about? | 你们说什么呢 | 
| [13:57] | What we’re talking about is that we have a man on the inside, | 我们的意思是 我们在里面有内应 | 
| [13:59] | and he’s a badass. | 而且他很厉害 | 
| [14:24] | Where the hell is everybody? | 大家都去哪儿了 | 
| [14:37] | This is bad. | 不妙啊 | 
| [14:39] | Mezzanine is clear. Checking the floor. Over. | 楼厅安全 正在排查一层大厅 完毕 | 
| [14:51] | What the hell’s going on? | 到底怎么回事 | 
| [15:44] | – Yeah. – Cabe, where the hell you been? | -喂 -凯布 你去哪儿了 | 
| [15:46] | Napping. Hold on, I’m putting my Bluetooth in. | 打盹呢 稍等 我带上蓝牙耳机 | 
| [15:50] | So I assume you’re aware that | 你大概已经知道 | 
| [15:52] | something crazy’s going down in here. | 这里出乱子了吧 | 
| [15:53] | Fill me in. | 快给我讲讲 | 
| [15:55] | Yeah, anti-tech group has got, like, | 一帮反科技劫匪 | 
| [15:56] | 12 people at gunpoint in the theater, | 持枪劫持了会场内的十二名人质 | 
| [15:58] | including Walter and Paige, and Elia’s in there, too. | 包括沃特和佩吉 埃利亚也在 | 
| [16:02] | How many bad guys? | 劫匪有几人 | 
| [16:04] | Looks like there’s four in there. | 好像有四个 | 
| [16:06] | Well, in case you’re unaware… | 怕你不知道 跟你说一声 | 
| [16:09] | this place is rigged to blow to bits | 会场装满了炸弹 | 
| [16:10] | if any of these doors are opened. | 打开任何一扇门 都会把这里炸毁 | 
| [16:12] | The authorities know. | 警方已经了解了 | 
| [16:13] | Barricades are all around, cops are everywhere. | 已在周边设好了路障 到处都是警察 | 
| [16:15] | Is that Agent Gallo? | 是格洛探员吗 | 
| [16:16] | Hand it over. | 让我来说 | 
| [16:17] | Agent Gallo, this is Detective Meller, LAPD. | 格洛探员 我是洛杉矶警局的梅勒警探 | 
| [16:20] | Hey, Detective. | 你好 警探 | 
| [16:21] | Be advised, I’ve already taken out one Caucasian male, early 30s. | 请知悉 我已制服一名三十多岁的白人男劫匪 | 
| [16:26] | And I’m in possession of a SIG 9mm. | 我有一把9毫米口径的西格手枪 | 
| [16:29] | Sir, I ran your badge number, | 长官 我查了你的警徽编号 | 
| [16:31] | and the system says that you’ve been suspended | 系统显示你因被控犯罪 | 
| [16:33] | for being charged with felonious conduct. | 已经被停职了 | 
| [16:35] | Not good. | 不妙 | 
| [16:37] | Yeah. I told you she normally says that. | 对 我说了她通常会这么说 | 
| [16:41] | We will be relieving you of this. | 把这个放下来 | 
| [16:44] | Password to your company’s server? | 公司服务器的密码 | 
| [16:46] | Why do you need it? | 你们要这个干什么 | 
| [16:47] | I ordered my staff to delete all data. | 我让员工把数据全删了 | 
| [16:48] | They’re doing it as we speak. | 此刻他们正在删除 | 
| [16:50] | I want my team to watch your team. | 我要我的人监督你的人 | 
| [16:52] | Make sure all those terabytes | 确保这些千兆的数据 | 
| [16:53] | are dwindling down to zero like they should. | 像理应的那样缩减到零 | 
| [16:55] | The password. | 密码 | 
| [16:59] | “King Richard.” | “理查德国王” | 
| [17:05] | It’s easy to remember. | 很好记 | 
| [17:09] | Mr. Gallo. | 格洛先生 | 
| [17:10] | How do you feel about being | 被雇主起诉犯罪 | 
| [17:11] | criminally prosecuted by your employer? | 你有什么感想 | 
| [17:14] | I’m tickled pink. | 我开心死了 | 
| [17:15] | What the hell does that have to do with anything? | 你问这些干什么 | 
| [17:17] | You think Cabe is in on it? | 你认为凯布也参与了 | 
| [17:19] | Well, I’m looking at a disgruntled federal employee, | 我看到的是一个还差五年退休 | 
| [17:21] | discharged five years from retirement, | 却被解雇的不满的联邦雇员 | 
| [17:23] | who’s already admitted that he’s armed, | 而且现在还承认持有武器 | 
| [17:25] | and neutralized one person. | 还制服了一个人 | 
| [17:26] | A bad guy. I took out a bad guy. | 一个坏人 我制服了一个坏人 | 
| [17:29] | N-no, that’s my phone, | 不 是我的手机 | 
| [17:30] | and you are crazy if you think my friend’s crazy. | 如果你觉得我朋友疯了 那你就是疯了 | 
| [17:32] | I have seen many agents snap, | 我见过很多愤怒的探员 | 
| [17:34] | and I don’t know whose side this guy is on. | 我不知道这家伙站在哪边 | 
| [17:36] | Detective, press is getting antsy. | 警探 媒体坐不住了 | 
| [17:37] | They want a statement. | 他们想听声明 | 
| [17:40] | Don’t let them leave. I still got questions for them. | 别让他们走了 我还要问他们问题 | 
| [17:42] | I don’t know what’s going on here. | 我不知道现在什么情况 | 
| [17:43] | Cabe? You-you got to avoid running into anyone else | 凯布 你不能被任何人发现 | 
| [17:46] | until we can figure out a plan. | 等我们想出办法 | 
| [17:47] | Fox, this is Raven. | 狐狸 我是乌鸦 | 
| [17:48] | I don’t think that’s gonna be possible. | 我觉得那是不可能的 | 
| [17:49] | I need you to get me a Flashcat cable | 给我从那边的某个展区 | 
| [17:51] | from one of the booths out there. | 找一根闪光猫电缆 | 
| [17:52] | Do you copy? | 收到了吗 | 
| [17:55] | What’s the issue? | 什么情况 | 
| [17:56] | It’s not connecting to the final page. | 链接不上末页 | 
| [17:59] | It’s probably a bad cable. | 电缆可能不对 | 
| [18:01] | Fox, ETA on that Flashcat? | 狐狸 电缆多久能到 | 
| [18:03] | Do you copy? | 收到了吗 | 
| [18:06] | Probably left his walkie off. | 估计把对讲机丢了 | 
| [18:07] | I’ll just grab it myself. | 我自己去拿吧 | 
| [18:08] | Just be quick about it. | 动作快点 | 
| [18:11] | I’m worried about Cabe. | 我很担心凯布 | 
| [18:12] | What if the guy runs into him? | 要是那家伙遇到他了怎么办 | 
| [18:15] | Well, if that happens, Cabe’s not the one I’m worried about. | 要真那样 我担心的倒不是凯布 | 
| [18:18] | They’re gonna send someone when that guy I knocked out | 我打晕的那人没把电缆送过去 | 
| [18:20] | doesn’t come back with a cable. | 他们还会派人过来 | 
| [18:22] | Cabe, just make yourself scarce and-and be careful. | 凯布 快躲起来 小心点 | 
| [18:25] | Look, man, I-I got to go. | 听着 我得挂了 | 
| [18:26] | We got to figure out a way | 我们得想办法 | 
| [18:27] | to see what’s going on in that theater. | 弄清剧场里的情况 | 
| [18:29] | How the hell are we gonna get eyes in there? | 我们怎么才能看到里面的情况 | 
| [18:30] | I checked online. There’s no security cameras in the theater. | 我上网搜了 剧场里没有监视器 | 
| [18:34] | We’ll hack Walt’s laptop, we’ll spy through his eyepiece. | 入侵沃特的笔记本电脑 通过他的目镜观察 | 
| [18:36] | There’s no way that the kidnappers will let Walt open his laptop. | 绑匪绝对不会让沃特打开笔记本电脑的 | 
| [18:39] | They’re hostages. | 他们是人质 | 
| [18:40] | They probably can’t even move, let alone take out their toys. | 估计动都动不了 更别说拿出玩具了 | 
| [18:44] | Well, that’s it. | 没错 | 
| [18:44] | Elia’s toys. They’re already out. | 埃利亚的玩具 已经布置好了 | 
| [18:46] | H-he was unveiling a host of new devices today. | 他今天本来要发布很多新设备 | 
| [18:48] | Pull up the Tech-Splosion website. | 打开科技爆炸的网页 | 
| [18:54] | Eyes on your own paper. | 看你自己的 别偷看 | 
| [19:01] | 凯布 联系我 紧急情况 | |
| [19:07] | A hostage situation? | 人质劫持 | 
| [19:09] | Yeah, I don’t have any time to explain. | 对 我没时间解释 | 
| [19:11] | Now, listen to me. | 听我说 | 
| [19:13] | If I were gonna find a Flashcat cable in this joint, | 如果要在这地方找一根闪光猫电缆 | 
| [19:16] | where would I go? | 该去哪找 | 
| [19:17] | I have to think that they’d have a robotics booth. | 我想在机器人展区应该有 | 
| [19:19] | That would have a Flashcat. | 那里会有闪光猫电缆 | 
| [19:22] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [19:23] | I see some robot stuff. | 我看到一些机器人 | 
| [19:25] | Get in touch with Toby and Happy. | 联系托比和乐乐 | 
| [19:27] | They’ll download you. | 他们会给你解释的 | 
| [19:30] | Things are really bad. | 情况真的很严重 | 
| [19:32] | Really, really bad. | 真的真的很严重 | 
| [19:33] | Oh, please don’t hang up, please don’t hang… | 别挂 拜托别挂… | 
| [19:36] | I’m in the middle of taking the bar exam. Crap. | 我正在参加律考 妈的 | 
| [19:49] | There it is. | 找到了 | 
| [19:52] | Flashcat cable. | 闪光猫电缆 | 
| [19:55] | What the hell? | 什么情况 | 
| [20:02] | Two down. | 干掉俩 | 
| [20:03] | Cops think Cabe is involved? | 警察认为凯布也参与了 | 
| [20:05] | That is insane. | 疯了吧 | 
| [20:06] | Listen, Happy’s hacking the camera | 乐乐正在黑入 | 
| [20:08] | in Elia’s facial-recognition doorbell display. | 埃利亚面部识别门铃展的摄像头 | 
| [20:10] | It’s gonna give us a live peek into that theater. | 我们就能看到剧院里的实时情况 | 
| [20:12] | Once we get some intel, | 一旦有发现 | 
| [20:13] | we’ll probably need your help, | 我们估计会需要你帮忙 | 
| [20:14] | so stay by the phone? | 所以随时听电话好吗 | 
| [20:15] | Okay, please don’t hang up. I… | 好 先别挂 我… | 
| [20:17] | Double crap. | 我勒个擦 | 
| [20:25] | Busted. | 逮到你了 | 
| [20:26] | Triple crap. | 我了个大擦 | 
| [20:26] | Sir, you are hereby expelled from this bar examination for cheating. | 先生 你因作弊被取消考试资格了 | 
| [20:30] | Okay. Hold on. | 好吧 等等 | 
| [20:31] | This is not a game show. | 这不是《开心辞典》 | 
| [20:33] | You do not get a lifeline when you don’t know the answers. | 你不知道答案的时候没有场外热线可以打 | 
| [20:36] | Please, if you just let me get my laptop | 求你了 如果你让我出去拿 | 
| [20:37] | out from under my desk out there, | 我桌子里面的笔记本电脑 | 
| [20:38] | I can show you case files that prove | 我就给你看文件 | 
| [20:40] | that I work in conjunction with Homeland Security, | 证明我在与国土安全部合作 | 
| [20:42] | as well as news feeds online of a Los Angeles hostage situation | 还有网上有关洛杉矶挟持人质情况的新闻 | 
| [20:46] | that I am currently assisting with. | 我现在正在协助解决这件事 | 
| [20:49] | You are either telling the truth, | 你要么就是在说实话 | 
| [20:51] | or that is the coolest lie I have ever heard. | 要么就是编了个我听过的最酷的谎话 | 
| [20:54] | Wait here. I’ll go get the proof. | 等着 我给你找证据去 | 
| [20:57] | Raven, do you copy? | 乌鸦 收到吗 | 
| [21:00] | Raven! | 乌鸦 | 
| [21:01] | He’s getting frustrated. | 他越来越焦虑了 | 
| [21:03] | Frustrated kidnappers hurt people. | 焦虑的绑架者会伤人的 | 
| [21:05] | I’m sure Cabe’s disrupted his plans. | 肯定是凯布搅乱了他的计划 | 
| [21:07] | Now we need a plan of our own. | 现在我们得自己想个计划了 | 
| [21:09] | No. You’re reckless. | 不行 你太草率了 | 
| [21:11] | I promise you, I have solved many difficult cases. | 我向你保证 我解决过许多复杂的案例 | 
| [21:14] | But he does have a point. | 但是他说的也有道理 | 
| [21:16] | You wrecked my Ferrari, | 你弄坏了我的法拉利 | 
| [21:17] | lost software that cost me a billion-dollar smart building, | 弄丢软件让我损失了价值十亿美元的智能建筑 | 
| [21:20] | discharged my space rocket. | 发射了我的航天火箭 | 
| [21:21] | He gave me explosive diarrhea. | 他导致了我爆炸性痢疾 | 
| [21:25] | You win. | 你赢了 | 
| [21:29] | All right. | 好了 | 
| [21:30] | Anybody come up with a strategy yet? | 有人想出什么策略了吗 | 
| [21:32] | It’s like Whack-A-Mole around here. | 这儿情况就跟打地鼠似的 | 
| [21:34] | Bad guys keep coming out of the woodwork. | 坏人总是突然出现 没个完 | 
| [21:35] | Okay, I am hacking Elia’s doorbell hardware | 好 我正在破解埃利亚的门铃 | 
| [21:38] | so we can get eyes on the situation… | 好让我们能看到那边的情况 | 
| [21:40] | – I’m in. – Great. What do you see? | -我进来了 -很好 看到什么了 | 
| [21:43] | Empty theater seats. | 空无一人的剧院 | 
| [21:44] | They need to turn the camera toward them. | 他们得把摄像头转向他们 | 
| [21:47] | Yeah, well, do whatever you can to get their attention. | 好吧 做什么都行 让他们注意到 | 
| [21:49] | I am doing that right now. | 我正在弄 | 
| [21:58] | Am I the only one who sees that light blinking? | 就我一个人看到那灯在闪吗 | 
| [22:02] | It’s Morse code. It’s Happy. | 是摩尔斯代码 是乐乐 | 
| [22:05] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 | 
| [22:05] | Because the doorbell just said, “It’s me, stupid”” | 因为那门铃刚说的是”是我 傻蛋” | 
| [22:08] | We need a distraction so I can get it. | 我们得来个声东击西 好让我拿到门铃 | 
| [22:12] | Fox and Raven are not responding. | 狐狸和乌鸦一直不回话 | 
| [22:13] | We need to get this done and get out. | 我们得赶紧干完出去 | 
| [22:16] | Hey, excuse me… | 那个 抱歉 | 
| [22:17] | – Sit down. – If you’re trying to get into my system, | -坐下 -如果你是想黑进我的系统 | 
| [22:20] | – I think I can help. – I said sit. | -我应该能帮忙 -我让你坐下 | 
| [22:21] | I’m just saying that I think that I could assist you… | 我只是说我觉得我可以帮你… | 
| [22:28] | Stay back. | 退后 | 
| [22:29] | This is not your boardroom. | 这儿可不是你的董事会 | 
| [22:31] | You are not in charge! | 你说了不算 | 
| [22:36] | Here. | 给你 | 
| [22:39] | Well, we got Walt’s POV. | 我们有沃特的视角了 | 
| [22:40] | Okay, link his audio with Cabe’s Bluetooth. | 好 把他的音频连到凯布的蓝牙上 | 
| [22:43] | Look, we’re getting a visual right through his shirt pocket. | 看 我们是从沃特的口袋直接看出去的 | 
| [22:46] | Oh, man, Elia’s getting it bad. | 老天 埃利亚可不好过啊 | 
| [22:50] | Stop! Stop! Stop! | 住手 停下 快停下 | 
| [22:52] | I’m the best hacker here. | 我是这里最厉害的黑客 | 
| [22:53] | Yeah, I-I’ll get you into Elia’s server, | 我来帮你黑进埃利亚的服务器 | 
| [22:55] | you can see the d-data being deleted. | 你可以眼看着数据被删除 | 
| [22:56] | Just-just leave him alone, okay? | 你们可别再打他了 行吗 | 
| [22:58] | If you’re playing games, | 要是你耍花招 | 
| [22:59] | people die. | 我就杀人 | 
| [23:00] | Respectfully, I am a programmer by trade. | 恕我冒昧 我是个专业的程序员 | 
| [23:03] | But I’m a skilled hacker. | 但我是个黑客高手 | 
| [23:05] | Oh, as skilled as you are with toxic micro-bacteria? | 水平跟你摆弄有毒的细菌一样高吗 | 
| [23:07] | Forgive me if I don’t trust you with my life. | 真抱歉生死关头我没法相信你 | 
| [23:09] | Enough. | 够了 | 
| [23:10] | You both say you can do the job, | 你俩都说你们能干 | 
| [23:11] | then you both do the job. | 那就你们俩一起干 | 
| [23:12] | And you both have blood on your hands if you fail. | 你俩谁失败了 就是谁害死了人质 | 
| [23:15] | But you are not going to be looking at Elia’s data deletion. | 但是删除埃利亚数据的时候 你们不能在场 | 
| [23:17] | If this isn’t about destroying the data he collected, | 如果你们不是为了毁掉他收集的数据 | 
| [23:19] | why are we here? | 让我们来干什么 | 
| [23:25] | This is about Elia’s banking software. | 他们是想要埃利亚的银行业务软件 | 
| [23:29] | Smart man. | 你挺聪明 | 
| [23:31] | And whether my men have gotten cold feet and abandoned me, | 无论是我的人得到了”金手指”而抛弃我 | 
| [23:33] | or have been intercepted by forces outside that theater door, | 还是被剧院门外的警察给拦截住了 | 
| [23:36] | I am not leaving without my money. | 我拿不到我的钱是不会走的 | 
| [23:38] | You have my people obsessively deleting data | 你让我的人使劲的删除数据 | 
| [23:40] | so they won’t notice the bank accounts are being emptied. | 这样他们就不会注意到银行账户正在被搬空 | 
| [23:43] | Correct. | 没错 | 
| [23:44] | Both of you, | 你们两个 | 
| [23:45] | over here, and get to work. | 过来 快干活 | 
| [23:55] | That was pretty brave of you, | 你刚才真是勇气可嘉 | 
| [23:56] | creating a distraction. | 这样声东击西 | 
| [23:59] | Yeah, well, you won’t be very proud of me in a moment. | 是啊 你马上就不会这么看好我了 | 
| [24:02] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [24:04] | I never finished the bank software. | 银行软件我就没做完 | 
| [24:06] | There is no money. | 根本就没有钱 | 
| [24:12] | This isn’t working… | 这不能用… | 
| [24:14] | Yes, there’s a defective cable. | 对 电缆坏了 | 
| [24:15] | We’ve known that for some time. | 我们之前就知道了 | 
| [24:17] | Nope. There’s nothing wrong with the connecting cable. | 不 连接电缆没问题 | 
| [24:19] | The software isn’t working. | 是这个软件无法运行 | 
| [24:23] | Oh, no. Oh, no. | 不 不 | 
| [24:25] | We can’t help them rob Elia’s bank because… | 我们不能帮他们抢劫埃利亚的银行 因为… | 
| [24:27] | There is no bank. | 银行根本不存在 | 
| [24:28] | Coding won’t be done for six months. | 编码在六个月内无法完成 | 
| [24:30] | But t-today’s presentation…? | 那今天的发布会… | 
| [24:32] | Smoke and mirrors. None of it’s ready. | 那只是烟雾弹 一切都未准备就绪 | 
| [24:34] | Not the software, not Barnaby the Banking Butler, | 包括软件 理财管家巴纳比 | 
| [24:37] | and definitely not the funding | 当然还有这些家伙 | 
| [24:38] | that these guys are trying to siphon off. | 虎视眈眈的资金 | 
| [24:40] | Once the kidnappers realize | 一旦绑匪知道 | 
| [24:41] | that there’s no pennies in the piggy bank… | 这里没钱可抢… | 
| [24:43] | They have no reason to keep the hostages alive. | 他们就没理由留人质活口了 | 
| [24:53] | I want all funds transferred to this account number in Gibraltar. | 把钱都转到这个直布罗陀银行账号上 | 
| [24:58] | Problem? | 有问题吗 | 
| [24:59] | No. No, no. I can hack this. | 不不 我能黑进去 | 
| [25:01] | It’s just, well-designed software, | 只是这个软件设计复杂 | 
| [25:03] | so it will take a while. | 所以需要点时间 | 
| [25:04] | You have five minutes. | 给你五分钟 | 
| [25:11] | Okay, Walt will stall for a 300 count | 好了 沃特会拖延300秒 | 
| [25:13] | while we try to save everyone in there. | 我们尽力把所有人救出去 | 
| [25:16] | All right. You guys got to build | 好 你们得建一个 | 
| [25:17] | some kind of fake bank site or something | 假银行网站之类的东西 | 
| [25:19] | so it’ll look like Walter is doing what that bastard wants. | 好让沃特看起来在依那混蛋的意愿行事 | 
| [25:23] | Happy and I aren’t skilled enough to pull that off fast. | 乐乐和我没法这么快做出来 | 
| [25:26] | I know the young esquire who is. | 我知道谁能办到 | 
| [25:27] | Hold on. | 等等 | 
| [25:29] | Stopped a nuclear satellite from hitting L.A., | 阻止一颗核弹卫星袭击洛杉矶 | 
| [25:32] | rescued a drowning woman from a tar pit. | 在沥青坑中拯救一名遇溺女性 | 
| [25:35] | Your team’s done some pretty amazing work. | 你们团队的成就真了不起 | 
| [25:37] | And now, this convention center is being overrun by a madman. | 但现在 这个会展中心正被一个疯子挟持 | 
| [25:43] | And I need to help my friends. | 我得帮助我的朋友们 | 
| [25:46] | Okay, man. Here’s the deal. | 好 你看这样行不行 | 
| [25:55] | Sit there, use the sink as a desk. | 你坐这个 把水槽当桌子 | 
| [25:57] | I’ll watch you, make sure everything’s on the up and up. | 我就看着你 确保你是在做正事 | 
| [25:59] | That’s not really sanitary. | 这不太卫生吧 | 
| [26:00] | There’s somewhere else you can sit. | 你还有别处可坐吗 | 
| [26:04] | I’ll take the garbage can. | 那就坐垃圾桶吧 | 
| [26:07] | Toby. | 托比 | 
| [26:08] | Sly, I-I got Cabe patched in. | 希尔 我接入了凯布 | 
| [26:09] | Here’s a ten-second recap. | 我简单说下情况 | 
| [26:10] | The bad guys don’t hate technology. | 那些混蛋不讨厌科技 | 
| [26:12] | They want to rob Elia’s new bank. | 他们想抢劫埃利亚的新银行 | 
| [26:13] | But there is no bank. Elia never set it up, | 但没有什么银行 埃利亚根本没建 | 
| [26:16] | so Walter’s about to be killed | 所以沃特快死了 | 
| [26:17] | because he’s hacking a banking Web site that doesn’t exist. | 因为他在黑一个根本不存在的银行网站 | 
| [26:19] | Oh, boy. | 老天 | 
| [26:20] | Suppose I should whip up | 所以我得快速做一个 | 
| [26:21] | a fancy pseudo-site to buy him some time? | 想象中的假网站帮他拖延时间 | 
| [26:23] | Yeah, Walter’s got about four and a half minutes | 对 沃特还剩四分半时间 | 
| [26:25] | until he takes a bullet. | 就要吃子弹了 | 
| [26:26] | Oh, man, this is intense… | 天呐 好紧张… | 
| [26:27] | Yeah, I could whip up something basic for him, | 对 我可以给他做个简单网站 | 
| [26:29] | I could hack into the router at the convention center, | 再黑进会展中心的路由器 | 
| [26:31] | and then Walter could find it. | 然后沃特就能找到网站了 | 
| [26:33] | Cabe, I just got an idea, but you’re not gonna like it. | 凯布 我有个主意 不过你可能不太乐意 | 
| [26:37] | All right. Whatever it takes. I don’t care… | 好吧 怎样都行 我不介意… | 
| [26:38] | 东翼楼 维护工具贮藏室 | |
| [26:39] | Hold on. | 等等 | 
| [26:40] | The kidnappers are eventually gonna expect | 绑匪们最终会期望 | 
| [26:41] | to see money in their account. | 资金打到他们账上 | 
| [26:42] | How do you fix that? | 这个怎么解决 | 
| [26:43] | They’re using Imperial Gibraltar Bank. | 他们使用的是直布罗陀帝国银行 | 
| [26:45] | It’s a haven for criminal funds. | 那是储存赃款的天堂 | 
| [26:47] | Well, I don’t have enough time to set up the fake site | 我来不及建一个假网站 | 
| [26:49] | and hack a bank. | 再黑一家银行 | 
| [26:50] | If we could get right into the server, | 如果我们能直接进入银行服务器 | 
| [26:52] | then I could mask their wire transfer protocols, | 我就能伪造他们的电汇协议 | 
| [26:55] | make it look to the bad guys that they just got their funds. | 让坏人看上去以为钱已入袋 | 
| [26:57] | Fine. Then Toby and I will get you the password | 好 那托比和我去弄到银行服务器的密码 | 
| [26:59] | to the bank’s servers to save you time. | 帮你节省时间 | 
| [27:00] | H-How? It’s not like we can get to Spain. | 怎么弄 我们又不能去西班牙 | 
| [27:02] | Imperial Gibraltar Bank has branches all over the U.S. | 直布罗陀帝国银行在全美 | 
| [27:05] | to launder dirty money. | 都设有分行洗钱 | 
| [27:06] | – There’s one in Bellflower. – Let’s hit it. | -在贝尔弗劳尔就有一个 -我们走吧 | 
| [27:10] | Hold on! Detective Meller says you need to stay put. | 等等 梅勒警探说你们不能走 | 
| [27:12] | Look, I understand y-your psychological need | 我理解你从心理上需要 | 
| [27:14] | to blindly follow authority, | 无条件听从命令 | 
| [27:15] | but Detective Meller’s a putz. | 但梅勒警探是个白痴 | 
| [27:16] | There are people in there counting on us. | 里面的人都在指望我们 | 
| [27:18] | And one of them is under suspicion of pulling this stunt, | 其中一个人涉嫌参与此事 | 
| [27:21] | and you’ve just admitted to being on his team, | 你们也承认跟他同属一个团队 | 
| [27:22] | so you’re both under suspicion, too. | 所以你们也有犯罪嫌疑 | 
| [27:24] | Neither of you are going anywhere. | 你们谁都别想走 | 
| [27:26] | Excuse me, Detective. | 不好意思 警探 | 
| [27:28] | This is Sylvester Dodd, attorney at law. | 我是希尔维斯特·多德 一名律师 | 
| [27:29] | You can’t say that. | 这话不能乱说 | 
| [27:30] | If you are telling my clients that they can’t move, | 如果你告诉我的委托人他们不能走动 | 
| [27:32] | then that is a custodial interrogation | 这叫拘禁讯问 | 
| [27:34] | and as such, you must formally arrest them. | 那你得正式逮捕他们 | 
| [27:37] | That’s what we’re trying to avoid, Sly. | 我们就是在避免这事发生 希尔 | 
| [27:39] | However, you’ve already stated that they are under suspicion | 然而 你仅仅因为他们 | 
| [27:42] | merely because they work with someone | 和你以为的绑匪嫌犯一起工作 | 
| [27:43] | who you believe may be involved with a hostage-taking. | 就宣称他们有犯罪嫌疑 | 
| [27:46] | And you must know that under the law mere suspicion | 你也一定知道 法律规定 | 
| [27:49] | is not enough for an arrest. | 仅凭怀疑不足以逮捕 | 
| [27:50] | You have to have reasonable, articulable suspicion | 必须有合理明确的怀疑 | 
| [27:53] | in order to bring my clients in. | 才能带走我的当事人 | 
| [27:54] | Well, do you? Other than a hunch? | 你有吗 除了直觉之外 | 
| [27:57] | W-What are the facts? | 事实是什么 | 
| [27:58] | Can you lay them out for me? | 能列举一下吗 | 
| [27:59] | Otherwise, since you’ve already admitted | 否则 由于你已经承认 | 
| [28:01] | that you don’t meet the legal standard, | 不符合法律标准 | 
| [28:03] | I look forward to the massive civil suit | 我会提起民事诉讼 | 
| [28:05] | that I will file against you for wrongful arrest. | 状告你非法拘留 | 
| [28:08] | In fact, i hope that you do arrest them. | 其实 我到希望你逮捕他们 | 
| [28:11] | I can put another wing on my house. | 我可以在我家多建一间房 | 
| [28:14] | Matlock, baby. | 金牌律师 宝贝 | 
| [28:24] | I’m such an idiot. | 我真蠢 | 
| [28:27] | One press of this, | 按一下这个 | 
| [28:28] | and I’d rise out of a trap door and onto the stage. | 我就会从一个暗门升到舞台上 | 
| [28:32] | Had this place rigged so balloons would drop, | 已经设置好了机关 气球会从天而降 | 
| [28:35] | strobe lights, confetti canons, music blaring– | 还装好了闪光灯 彩带炮 音乐 | 
| [28:38] | all to distract from the fact | 都是为了让自己不要去想 | 
| [28:40] | that my product wasn’t real yet. | 我的产品还没有成真的现实 | 
| [28:43] | All style, no substance– | 华而不实 | 
| [28:45] | that’s not how I like to think of myself. | 我并不想这么看待自己 | 
| [28:47] | You took a beating to help everyone here. | 你为了帮大家而挨打 | 
| [28:49] | That’s substance. | 这挺实在的 | 
| [28:52] | I care so much about what people think of me, | 我很在乎他人的想法 | 
| [28:55] | of being accepted by Silicon Valley | 很渴望被硅谷接纳 | 
| [28:57] | and these 20 year-old idiots designing the latest apps. | 获得这群设计最新应用的20岁白痴的认可 | 
| [29:00] | Supposed to be smarter than that. | 我本应该更聪明一些的 | 
| [29:02] | Seems no matter how smart you are, | 看来不管你有多聪明 | 
| [29:03] | being accepted will always matter. | 都很在意能否被接受 | 
| [29:12] | You’re just vamping here. | 你就是在瞎打 | 
| [29:13] | You can’t just keep typing gibberish. | 不能一直这么打乱码 | 
| [29:15] | My team knows our predicament. | 我的团队知道我们的困境 | 
| [29:16] | I don’t know what they’re planning, | 我不知道他们在谋划什么 | 
| [29:18] | but they are planning something, | 但肯定已经有了计划 | 
| [29:19] | so, please, trust me. | 请相信我 | 
| [29:21] | In one minute, I kill one hostage. | 一分钟内 我会杀掉一名人质 | 
| [29:24] | Perhaps… | 也许 | 
| [29:26] | the pretty girl you were sitting with. | 坐在你旁边的这位美女 | 
| [29:27] | No, no. No, no, no! No. No, No. | 不要 不要 | 
| [29:29] | That won’t be necessary. | 没这个必要 | 
| [29:30] | I’m almost into the software for the banking Web site | 我就快进入银行网站的软件了 | 
| [29:33] | and I-I will direct it to transfer you your money, okay? | 我会操作银行给你转钱 | 
| [29:37] | Sly, get that fake site operational now or Paige is done for. | 希尔 快点搞好假网站 不然佩吉就死定了 | 
| [29:40] | Okay. I am almost finished. | 好 我就快完成了 | 
| [29:41] | Cabe, you better be in position. | 凯布 你最好赶紧就位 | 
| [29:44] | All right, almost ready. | 好 马上就好 | 
| [29:49] | Hacking the Trelfie computer into my interface now. | 正在把旅行自拍网站黑进我的界面 | 
| [29:52] | I’m gonna keep you in a mid-shot | 我给你一个中景 | 
| [29:54] | so the Bluetooth in your ear isn’t as noticeable. | 这样你的的蓝牙耳机不容易被发现 | 
| [29:57] | 20 seconds. | 20秒 | 
| [29:59] | Get her up. | 让她起来 | 
| [30:05] | This isn’t anyone’s hero time! | 这可不是个人逞英雄的时间 | 
| [30:07] | In ten seconds, she dies. | 再过十秒 她就会死 | 
| [30:09] | Please, please, please. I can solve this. | 拜托 拜托 我能解决 | 
| [30:10] | – I can solve it. Just… – Five seconds. | -我能解决 等等… -五秒 | 
| [30:15] | Hello. | 大家好 | 
| [30:16] | I’m Barnaby, your banking butler, | 我是巴纳比 您的理财管家 | 
| [30:21] | faithful financial friend. | 和忠诚的财务伙伴 | 
| [30:24] | Okay, guys. | 好 各位 | 
| [30:24] | You need to get the password from the bank | 你们需要得到银行密码 | 
| [30:26] | so I can get into their system | 我才能进入他们系统 | 
| [30:28] | and fake the transfer. | 伪造转账 | 
| [30:33] | Just got here. We’re on it. | 我们刚到 这就去 | 
| [30:38] | Okay. I have entered your account number. | 好 我输入了你的账号 | 
| [30:41] | Jolly good, gov’nor. | 真好啊 长官[英腔] | 
| [30:43] | I’ve received your order | 我收到了你们的命令 | 
| [30:45] | for a wiring of funds. | 进行资金转账 | 
| [30:48] | It will be several minutes | 我需要几分钟 | 
| [30:49] | before I can provide a confirmation. | 才能提供确认信息 | 
| [30:53] | Tell me when the transfer’s done. | 转好了告诉我 | 
| [30:58] | You’re still taking the exam? | 你还要参加考试吗 | 
| [30:59] | Yes. The bar isn’t offered again until February, | 是的 下一次律考是二月份 | 
| [31:02] | and I need to become a lawyer ASAP. | 我需要赶紧成为律师 | 
| [31:04] | Are you sure about this? | 你确定吗 | 
| [31:05] | No, but we need the password | 不确定 但我们需要密码 | 
| [31:06] | and this is the fastest way to get it. Now let’s go. | 这样能最快拿到密码 走 | 
| [31:08] | Th-th– Just-just, read the note one more time. | 再念一遍纸条 | 
| [31:12] | “This is a robbery. | 抢劫 | 
| [31:13] | Give us your server password and no one gets hurt.” | 交出服务器密码 我就不会伤人 | 
| [31:15] | It’s direct and clear. | 直接 明确 | 
| [31:16] | Th-that’s a good note. | 写得真好 | 
| [31:18] | Good luck, baby. | 好运 宝贝 | 
| [31:19] | I’m gonna keep my fingers crossed for you. | 我为你祝福 | 
| [31:24] | Fine. | 好吧 | 
| [31:27] | It-it really only takes one person to hand over a note. | 递张纸条而已 一个人就够了 | 
| [31:39] | Transferring funds. | 正在转账 | 
| [31:40] | All is hunky-dory. | 一切就搞定了 | 
| [31:43] | Please stand by. | 请稍等 | 
| [31:45] | It’s amazing we’re still alive, | 我们还活着 真是奇迹 | 
| [31:47] | ’cause his accent sucks. | 他的口音太烂了 | 
| [31:51] | Let’s get ready to get out of here. | 准备离开吧 | 
| [31:53] | If that money doesn’t come through… | 要是钱没转过去 | 
| [31:56] | Where the hell is it? | 那都到哪去了 | 
| [31:58] | We’ll get this done. | 我们会搞定 | 
| [32:00] | Scorpion is a group of professionals. | 天蝎成员都是专业的 | 
| [32:04] | Sly, the password is B-9-T… | 希尔 密码是B9T | 
| [32:06] | How did they get it? | 他们怎么拿到密码的 | 
| [32:08] | I think they just robbed a bank. | 应该是抢劫了银行 | 
| [32:10] | Put the police channel on my CB. | 调到警用频道 | 
| [32:13] | Alert on a gold pickup carrying a Caucasian male, | 注意一辆金色皮卡 车上有一名白人男子 | 
| [32:15] | 30s, in a hat, and a petite Asian female, | 30岁左右 戴着帽子 还有一位娇小亚裔女子 | 
| [32:18] | wanted for robbing Imperial Gibraltar Bank on Lincoln… | 此二人抢劫了林肯大道直布罗陀帝国银行 特此通缉 | 
| [32:21] | That’s the fuzz! | 警察来了 | 
| [32:22] | We’re going to the big house. | 我们要进监狱了 | 
| [32:23] | We are not going to prison. | 我们不会坐牢的 | 
| [32:25] | Can you drive faster? | 能开快点吗 | 
| [32:26] | I can’t shower in front of other people. | 我不要当着其他人的面洗澡 | 
| [32:30] | Please be sure to browse | 请一定看看 | 
| [32:32] | our competitive CD rates | 我们具有竞争力的借贷利率 | 
| [32:34] | and low equity loans. | 和低净值贷款 | 
| [32:37] | Bloody hell…! | 该死 | 
| [32:39] | Oh… this is a wrinkle. | 出了点小问题 | 
| [32:41] | A wrinkle? | 小问题 | 
| [32:53] | Oh, man, Barnaby’s getting his ass kicked. | 天啊 巴纳比正在挨揍 | 
| [32:55] | Cabe, you better win already. | 凯布 赶紧搞定他 | 
| [32:56] | I’m about to make it look like those jerks | 我正在准备让那些混蛋 | 
| [32:58] | are getting a billion-dollar deposit. | 以为自己获得了十亿存款 | 
| [33:06] | We’re leaving now. | 我们要离开了 | 
| [33:07] | To quote one of your American films: | 引用一句你们美国电影的话 | 
| [33:10] | Show me the money. | 让我看到钱 | 
| [33:12] | Done. They have the fake cash. | 搞定 他们拿到了假钱 | 
| [33:14] | Uh, Barnaby, time’s up. | 巴纳比 时间到了 | 
| [33:16] | Get into character. | 快进入角色 | 
| [33:22] | Straighten your tie and get the blood off your forehead. | 整整领带 擦掉头上的血 | 
| [33:26] | Sir, | 先生 | 
| [33:27] | your funds have been transferred, | 您的资金已到账 | 
| [33:31] | $1 billion to the Imperial Gibraltar Bank account | 十亿美元已转至直布罗陀帝国银行账户 | 
| [33:36] | number 0-6- | 号码是06 | 
| [33:38] | 0145 0-1-4-5. | |
| [33:40] | Move. | 走 | 
| [33:42] | Move! | 快走 | 
| [33:51] | You kept your word. | 你信守承诺 | 
| [33:52] | And I’ll keep mine. I’m not gonna kill anyone. | 我也说到做到 我谁都不杀 | 
| [33:54] | Now, back with the others! | 回到人群中去 | 
| [33:59] | I hear sirens. | 我听到警笛响 | 
| [34:00] | This is not good. | 这可不是什么好事 | 
| [34:01] | Police pursuits are stressful. And that violates STORK. | 被警察追捕压力太大了 有悖于送子鹤计划 | 
| [34:03] | So does being in jail. | 坐牢也是啊 | 
| [34:08] | Hot coffee’s burning the gooty! | 热咖啡烫到了羞羞 | 
| [34:10] | Oh, God! | 天啊 | 
| [34:12] | Tidy-whities?! | 白色三角裤 | 
| [34:13] | You’re supposed to be wearing boxers! STORK, remember? | 你应该穿平角裤 送子鹤计划 记得吗 | 
| [34:15] | My boys don’t like being jostled. | 我的小伙伴可不喜欢被挤 | 
| [34:17] | Does your head? | 那你的脑袋喜欢被挤吗 | 
| [34:21] | You have your money– you can go now. | 你们拿了钱 可以走了 | 
| [34:23] | Not quite yet. | 先不急 | 
| [34:25] | I-I thought you said you wouldn’t kill us. | 你不是说不会杀我们吗 | 
| [34:27] | I’m not. I’m just gonna wound you all very badly. | 是不会杀你们 但我会让你们伤得非常严重 | 
| [34:31] | Gunshots to the abdomen | 腹部中枪 | 
| [34:32] | are one of the hardest injuries to treat. | 是最难处理的伤情之一 | 
| [34:34] | So when the police race in here, | 所以警察赶来时 | 
| [34:36] | they’ll be too busy doing triage to follow us. | 他们就只顾着处理伤员 没空追我们了 | 
| [34:38] | So thank you | 谢谢 | 
| [34:40] | for your assistance in our escape. | 谢谢你们帮我们逃跑 | 
| [34:43] | Why don’t you start with the man that made today possible? | 不如就从今天的大功臣开始下手吧 | 
| [34:56] | Hit ’em! | 打 | 
| [35:03] | Hurry! | 快点 | 
| [35:04] | Into the trapdoor! | 从这个暗门进来 | 
| [35:06] | Come on. | 快 | 
| [35:09] | Careful, careful, careful. | 小心 小心 | 
| [35:16] | Walter! | 沃特 | 
| [35:19] | Forget them. We need to get out of here. | 别管了 我们要赶紧离开 | 
| [35:25] | My mom sent me to my first day of middle school | 我妈妈送我第一天去上中学时 | 
| [35:27] | in a Punky Brewster T-shirt, and I got my butt kicked. | 我穿着少儿节目的T恤 然后被打了 | 
| [35:29] | What do you think’ll happen if I show up | 你觉得 如果我第一天进监狱 | 
| [35:30] | to my first day of prison in my underwear? | 穿着这样的内裤 会怎样 | 
| [35:32] | Oh, boy. I think Detective Meller heard the APB on us. | 天 梅勒警探应该是听到了我们的通缉信息 | 
| [35:38] | Get out with your hands up. | 举起手来 下车 | 
| [35:51] | I knew we couldn’t trust these guys. | 我就知道不能相信这些人 | 
| [35:54] | Bet you wish you wore boxers now. | 现在一定希望自己穿的是平角裤吧 | 
| [36:05] | Hurry. Hurry! | 快点 快点 | 
| [36:12] | Freeze! | 不许动 | 
| [36:15] | Oh, crap. | 糟了 | 
| [36:37] | Damn it! | 该死 | 
| [36:47] | Cops are dealing with the bomb aftermath. | 警察正忙着处理爆炸 | 
| [36:49] | We’re in the clear. | 我们很安全 | 
| [36:59] | What the hell? | 什么情况 | 
| [37:02] | Sly! | 希尔 | 
| [37:03] | I need your help, buddy. | 我需要你的帮助 伙计 | 
| [37:05] | I’m about a block behind– I can’t keep up. | 我大概落后一个街区 我跟不上了 | 
| [37:09] | We’re making a right on Vista. | 我们在维斯塔路右转 | 
| [37:11] | There should be a parking lot on your right. | 右侧应该有一个停车场 | 
| [37:13] | Is it safe to cut through? | 可以穿过去吗 | 
| [37:17] | No. | 不可以 | 
| [37:20] | I think we lost him. | 甩掉他了 | 
| [37:32] | Don’t move! | 别动 | 
| [37:40] | Don’t move, scumbag. | 别动 混蛋 | 
| [37:43] | Barnaby? | 巴纳比 | 
| [37:44] | Thanks for the shortcut, kid. | 谢谢你指出捷径 孩子 | 
| [37:47] | Bad guys are down. All is well. | 坏人倒下了 一切安好 | 
| [37:49] | Roger that, Cabe. | 收到 凯布 | 
| [37:51] | Now it’s time to get back to the test. | 现在得回去考试了 | 
| [37:53] | Uh, yeah, about that. | 那个 | 
| [37:55] | Uh… time ran out a few minutes ago. | 时间几分钟前就已经到了 | 
| [37:58] | Test’s over. | 考试结束了 | 
| [37:59] | What? | 什么 | 
| [38:00] | I was only able to finish about 70% of the questions. | 我才答完了百分之七十 | 
| [38:03] | For what it’s worth, world’s got lots of lawyers. | 别太难过 这世界上有很多律师了 | 
| [38:07] | Not many heroes, though. | 但是英雄却不多 | 
| [38:08] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [38:10] | Problem is, my friend needs a lawyer. | 问题是 我朋友需要一名律师 | 
| [38:16] | Mr. Curtis, Mrs. Quinn, | 柯蒂斯先生 奎恩女士 | 
| [38:18] | I apologize for my error in judgment. | 我为我的错误判断道歉 | 
| [38:21] | It’s okay, you can’t help it– you have a small brain. | 没事 难免的 你脑子小 | 
| [38:24] | How about I arrest you for public indecency? | 那我以公然猥亵罪逮捕你呢 | 
| [38:26] | Or he can keep his mouth shut, | 或者他可以闭上嘴巴 | 
| [38:28] | put his pants on, and we can go home. | 穿上裤子 我们就能回家了 | 
| [38:30] | I like her idea. | 我喜欢他的主意 | 
| [38:33] | Me, too. | 我也是 | 
| [38:40] | Well, with all the press here, it’s only a matter of time | 来了这么多媒体 消息迟早 | 
| [38:42] | before it gets out that I was prepared | 都会传出去 我本来打算 | 
| [38:44] | to put on a bogus dog-and-pony show today. | 上演一出好戏呢 | 
| [38:48] | It’s funny, there was a time | 很奇怪 曾经我也 | 
| [38:49] | when I cared about the science, | 在乎科学 | 
| [38:51] | technology, about what’s actually important to society, | 技术 在乎真正对社会重要的东西 | 
| [38:55] | not just about looking important to certain groups of people. | 而不是在一小部分人眼中显得很重要 | 
| [39:00] | Don’t be so hard on yourself. | 别太自责了 | 
| [39:02] | You know, anyone could have fallen into that trap. | 谁都有可能掉到那个陷阱里 | 
| [39:06] | Real quick thinking with that trapdoor in there. | 你真是急中生智 想到了暗门 | 
| [39:09] | Any chance I could steal you back from Scorpion? | 我有可能把你从天蝎挖回来吗 | 
| [39:12] | Nope. | 不可能 | 
| [39:13] | Kinda… got a thing for my boss. | 有点…喜欢我的老板 | 
| [39:17] | Well, hopefully, next time I see you two… | 希望下次我见到你们 | 
| [39:20] | …it doesn’t involve a catastrophe. | 不用再碰到灾难 | 
| [39:23] | But I won’t hold my breath. | 但我不会抱太大期待 | 
| [39:29] | I, uh… wanted to say thanks. | 我…想说谢谢 | 
| [39:33] | We never would have survived if it wasn’t for you. | 要不是你们 我们早就没命了 | 
| [39:36] | Both of you. | 你们俩 | 
| [39:37] | Well, thank you, Vadat. | 谢谢你 瓦达特 | 
| [39:39] | I guess that means I’m back into the Vor Collective? | 我想这说明我能重归芙尔会了吗 | 
| [39:42] | Seriously? | 你说真的吗 | 
| [39:45] | No. | 不 | 
| [39:45] | Explosive diarrhea? | 爆炸性痢疾 | 
| [39:47] | Kind of a hard thing for the fellas to look past. | 往事不堪回首 | 
| [39:49] | I understand. | 我明白 | 
| [39:54] | Let’s go home. | 我们回家吧 | 
| [40:00] | Boston cream. | 波士顿夹心饼 | 
| [40:01] | I got jelly in my belly and a bear claw with my name on it. | 我已经吃了果冻 和有我名字的熊爪包 | 
| [40:04] | I thought donuts violate STORK. | 甜甜圈违反了送子鹤计划吧 | 
| [40:07] | – We’re scrapping STORK. – Yeah. | -我们不管送子鹤计划了 -没错 | 
| [40:09] | Now we’re focusing on fun. | 现在我们要享乐 | 
| [40:11] | Good. We’re done with the stupid acronyms. | 太好了 受不了那些愚蠢的缩写了 | 
| [40:13] | No. Freewheeling Unencumbered Newlyweds. | 不 那意思是”自由支配时间的新婚夫妇” | 
| [40:20] | What’s up with him? | 他怎么了 | 
| [40:21] | Oh, he’s trying to find a loophole to the bar exam. | 他想找律师资格考试的漏洞 | 
| [40:24] | All you have to do is ask if you can represent yourself. | 你只要问能不能代理自己 | 
| [40:26] | – Kid… – Then I could be your paralegal, | -孩子 -那我就能做你的助手 | 
| [40:28] | and I can co-chair with you, | 我就能和你一起出庭 | 
| [40:29] | – and feed you advice… – Sly… | -给你建议 -希尔 | 
| [40:30] | Well, no, there’s a few cases | 不 有几个案子 | 
| [40:31] | where this would actually work. It’s… | 真的能那样做 是… | 
| [40:32] | Sylvester. | 希尔维斯特 | 
| [40:34] | You did the best you could. | 你尽力了 | 
| [40:35] | You tried to do the impossible for me. | 你想为我做不可能之事 | 
| [40:38] | No matter what happens with my case, | 不管我的案子最终怎样 | 
| [40:39] | I’m a hell of a lucky guy to have a friend like you. | 有你这样的朋友 我已经非常走运了 | 
| [40:44] | All right? | 好吗 | 
| [40:48] | All right, I’m heading home. | 好了 我回家了 | 
| [40:51] | Oh. Hey, Pops, | 老爹 | 
| [40:52] | some of my online gearhead pals have cheap cars for sale. | 我有几个网上的机械迷朋友廉价出售车子 | 
| [40:56] | More reliable than that heap. | 比你那辆破车好用多了 | 
| [40:59] | You know, I caught two bad guys with this baby. | 我可是用它抓到了两个坏蛋 | 
| [41:02] | Not to mention, | 更别提 | 
| [41:04] | the motorcycles crashing into the wagon jarred | 那些摩托车撞到车上 | 
| [41:06] | the cassette tape loose. | 把磁带撞出来了 | 
| [41:09] | No, I’m sticking with it. | 不 我就开那个 | 
| [41:32] | Little help?! | 帮个忙 | 
| [41:34] | How much farther? | 还有多远 | 
| [41:36] | Closest garage, uh, with a lift is three miles. | 最可以拖车的修车厂不到五公里 | 
| [41:38] | Nah, two words– “Tow truck.” | 不 两个字 拖车 | 
| [41:40] | Two words: “We’re broke”” | 送你几个字 我们破产了 | 
| [41:41] | You know what I want? For Paige to push for a while. | 知道我想要什么吗 让佩吉来推一会 | 
| [41:44] | What was that? I can’t hear you. | 什么 我听不清 | 
| [41:47] | Guys, I passed the bar! | 伙计们 我通过考试了 | 
| [41:48] | Oh, fantastic! | 太好了 | 
| [41:49] | Way to go, Sly! | 好样的 希尔 | 
| [41:51] | The proctor must have put a rush on my results. | 监考肯定是让他们赶批了我的卷子 | 
| [41:53] | I only finished 70% of the test. | 我才做完了百分之七十 | 
| [41:54] | But I guess I got all 70 right. | 但是我估计这七十都做对了 | 
| [41:56] | Congratulations, Counselor. | 恭喜你 律师 | 
| [41:58] | You know, JD means Juris Doctor. | 你知道吗 JD的意思是法学博士 | 
| [42:01] | You’re not a doctor. | 你不是博士 | 
| [42:02] | Sylvester Dodd, the doctor– sounds pretty good. | 希尔维斯特·多德 博士 听起来不错 | 
| [42:04] | You’re not a doctor. | 你不是博士 | 
| [42:05] | Really need Paige to push now. | 真的得让佩吉来推一会了 | 
| [42:07] | Huh? What was that? | 你说什么 | 
| [42:09] | Still can’t hear you. | 我还是听不清 |