时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Mark Collins? | 马克·柯林斯 |
[00:03] | He was a member of the team. It didn’t work out. | 他曾是队伍里的一员 但是不太顺利 |
[00:05] | Kicking me off Scorpion, it was a deep betrayal. | 把我踢出天蝎团队 你深深地背叛了我 |
[00:07] | If I uncuff him without a direct order, | 没有直接命令就取下脚铐 |
[00:10] | I violate a half a dozen federal statutes. | 我会违反好几条联邦法令 |
[00:12] | What we’re doing is more important. | 手头上的事才更重要 |
[00:19] | Collins! | 柯林斯 |
[00:21] | You’re under arrest for instigating an escape. | 你因为唆使罪犯逃跑被捕 |
[00:23] | – I want a lawyer. – I want to be your attorney. | -我要找律师 -我想做你的辩护律师 |
[00:25] | – You want to what? – I can do this. | -你要干嘛 -我能做到 |
[00:27] | I want a family. I’ve always wanted a family. | 我想要个家 我一直想要一个家 |
[00:30] | And I want one with you. | 我想和你有个家 |
[00:32] | ‘Cause I love you. | 因为我爱你 |
[00:34] | And what did you observe | 那么你看到 |
[00:36] | Mark Collins doing | 马克·柯林斯在 |
[00:38] | prior to unlocking his stun cuff? | 你给他解开脚铐之前做了什么 |
[00:41] | Well, I felt like he wasn’t a threat to run. | 我认为他并无潜逃的威胁 |
[00:43] | Who cares what you feel? He asked what you observed. | 谁管你怎么认为的呢 他问你看到了什么 |
[00:45] | The judge is gonna nail you for that. Run it again. | 法官会驳斥你的 再来一次 |
[00:48] | Mr. Gallo, why did you feel it was necessary | 格洛先生 你为什么觉得有必要 |
[00:51] | to unlock the prisoner’s stun cuff? | 解开囚犯的电击脚铐 |
[00:54] | Look, I didn’t think he was gonna run. | 我没想到他真会跑 |
[00:56] | He was faking an ankle injury. | 他装脚踝受伤了 |
[00:58] | Not what he asked. Answer what is asked and nothing more. | 还是答非所问 回答问题 不要多说 |
[01:00] | It’s not my fault! | 这不怪我 |
[01:01] | Foghorn Leghorn is throwing me off! | 是他的口音搞得我心神不宁 |
[01:03] | I resent, I say, I say, I resent that remark. | 我反对 我反对这言论 |
[01:06] | Toby is playing your attorney. | 托比在扮演你的律师 |
[01:08] | If you’re thrown off by him, | 如果他都让你慌乱 |
[01:10] | how are you gonna handle a prosecutor? | 你还要怎么应对检方 |
[01:11] | Well, I suggest that we find out. | 我们一试便知 |
[01:14] | Now, Agent Gallo, you purport to be | 格洛探员 你声称自己 |
[01:15] | some kind of a lawman, do you not? | 是个执法人员 是吧 |
[01:17] | You know I’m a federal agent, Walter. | 你很清楚我是联邦探员 沃特 |
[01:19] | Yes, one on suspension. | 是的 但被停职了 |
[01:21] | Anyway, I was wondering why you, | 总之 我在想 为什么 |
[01:23] | a lawman, continually consort with criminals? | 你 一个执法人员 总跟罪犯混在一起 |
[01:25] | I don’t consort with criminals. | 我才没跟罪犯混在一起 |
[01:27] | Do you or do you not, on a daily basis, associate with… | 你每天打交道的人里 有没有一个 |
[01:31] | an illegal gambler… | 违法的赌徒 |
[01:32] | Former illegal gambler. | 前违法赌徒 |
[01:34] | …the daughter of a jailbird… | 囚犯的女儿 |
[01:35] | Only my dad. Mom was clean. | 我爸是囚犯 我妈可没干过坏事 |
[01:37] | …and the daughter of a con woman currently on the run | 还有一个现在在逃的诈骗专家的 |
[01:40] | from the authorities? | 女儿 |
[01:41] | That’s pretty accurate. | 这话挺准确的 |
[01:42] | Even your lawyer committed cybertheft against a bank in his youth. | 就连你的律师年轻时也曾犯下网络银行盗窃罪 |
[01:45] | Man, even I think he’s guilty now. | 天啊 我都觉得他有罪了 |
[01:47] | Look, I’m not, and that’s what I want to say. | 我没有 这就是我想说的 |
[01:49] | Well, you can say that to your cellmate. | 你可以跟你的狱友说去吧 |
[01:54] | You know, what kind of system | 什么样的体系 |
[01:55] | would twist the words of an innocent man | 会扭曲一个无辜之人的话语 |
[01:57] | and put him in jail? | 把他丢进监狱 |
[01:58] | Well, in the immortal words of Mr. Atticus Finch… | 阿迪克斯·芬奇先生[《杀死一只知更鸟》]的不朽名言 |
[02:01] | Doc, your ass better be a size 12, | 医生 你屁股最好是12号的 |
[02:03] | because that’s the size shoe I’m wearing! | 因为我的鞋就是12号的 |
[02:05] | Cabe, do you see how worked up you get? | 凯布 你看你多激动 |
[02:09] | This role-playing, | 这角色扮演 |
[02:10] | it confirms my position: | 证实了我的立场 |
[02:11] | you have no business taking the stand. | 你不该上庭作证 |
[02:14] | The trial’s in a few days. | 审判几天就到了 |
[02:15] | Can we just end this charade | 我们别闹了 |
[02:16] | so I can focus on the task at hand? | 好好专注于手头的工作吧 |
[02:20] | I need a breather. | 我需要喘口气 |
[02:24] | Walter, I’m gonna work on my opening statement in your loft. | 沃特 我要去你的阁楼练习我的开场陈词 |
[02:27] | Walt, I know we’re trying to make a point here, | 沃特 我知道我们是想说明问题 |
[02:29] | but… “Say it to your cellmate”? | 但是 “跟你的狱友说去吧” |
[02:31] | That’s a little rough, yeah? | 太过了吧 |
[02:32] | Cabe can take it. | 凯布能承受的 |
[02:40] | It’s getting pretty tense around here. | 这里气氛有点紧张啊 |
[02:41] | Can say that again. | 可不是 |
[02:43] | What do you think of Walt dragging us into it, | 你怎么看沃特把我们扯进来 |
[02:45] | like we’re cut from criminal cloth or something? | 说得好像我们都是天生做罪犯的料 |
[02:47] | It’s uncalled for. | 根本没必要 |
[02:48] | – It’s ridiculous. – Nonsense. | -好荒唐 -扯淡 |
[02:49] | Malarkey. | 胡话 |
[02:51] | Kind of true though. | 但也是真的 |
[02:51] | I mean, we do have some gangster in our blood. | 我们的确流淌着几分狠辣的血液 |
[02:55] | Moving on, how is the fixin’ of the comms coming along? | 不说了 通讯器修得如何了 |
[02:58] | Link system on these buggers is still unresponsive. | 这些玩意的连接系统仍没反应 |
[03:00] | Even Sly’s backup microwave band is D.O.A. | 就连希尔的备用微波频段也无法联通 |
[03:03] | No case today. You have time. | 今天没案子 你有时间 |
[03:06] | Oh, speaking of time, | 说到时间 |
[03:08] | uh, and how a ton of it has passed | 以及已经过去了不少时间 |
[03:10] | and you’re still not harboring a fetal fugitive, | 而你仍没有怀上 |
[03:13] | I’ve been doing some research. | 我做了研究 |
[03:14] | – No. – I found a very interesting study out of Russia. | -不听 -我发现了不少俄罗斯的有趣研究 |
[03:17] | – Nyet. – It said that mild | -不管 -据说 |
[03:18] | limitations of blood flow to the extremities | 稍微限制通向四肢的血流量 |
[03:20] | can redirect blood to the gootius maximus | 可以让血流改道 让羞羞血量最充足 |
[03:23] | and increase chances of pregnancy by two percent. | 让受孕几率增加2% |
[03:25] | You want to tie me up? | 你要把我绑起来吗 |
[03:27] | What? | 什么 |
[03:28] | No. ‘Course not. | 不 当然不是 |
[03:31] | We would tie each other up. | 我们要把彼此绑起来 |
[03:33] | Sicko. | 变态 |
[03:36] | “Love is the Tie that Binds”? | 《爱是一道结》 |
[03:37] | Deviant. | 不正常 |
[03:38] | Damn it, Walter! | 该死 沃特 |
[03:39] | Are you kidding me?! | 你开什么玩笑 |
[03:41] | I’m gonna deal with that. | 我去处理一下 |
[03:42] | We’re not done with the conversation. | 话还没谈完呢 |
[03:44] | Whatever, Mr. Grey. | 好吧 格雷先生[《五十度灰》] |
[03:49] | – Yep. – You care to explain this? | -喂 -你要解释一下吗 |
[03:50] | These are pears, those are plums. | 这是梨子 那是李子 |
[03:52] | – Don’t be a wise guy. – Hey, all right. | -别耍聪明 -好了 |
[03:54] | Let’s all simmer down. Everybody’s a bit on edge today. | 咱们冷静点 大家今天都有点焦躁 |
[03:57] | I’m not on edge. I just want a banana. | 我没有焦躁 我就想吃个香蕉 |
[03:59] | I wrote “banana” on the fridge list. | 我在冰箱单上写了”香蕉” |
[04:01] | Walt did the shopping this week, | 沃特这周去购的物 |
[04:02] | and, lo and behold, no banana. | 看啊 没有香蕉 |
[04:05] | It is a high caloric fruit loaded with carbs. | 香蕉是碳水化合物 全是卡路里 |
[04:07] | – I was trying to be helpful. – You want to be helpful? | -我只是想帮你 -你想帮我 |
[04:09] | Then get me the damn fruit I asked for. | 那就把我要的水果拿来 |
[04:14] | Wha…? | 什么… |
[04:16] | What the hell just happened? | 刚才什么情况 |
[04:17] | Walter’s psychology is playing out. | 沃特的心理学算准了 |
[04:20] | Think about it. Trial’s coming up. | 考虑一下 很快要开庭了 |
[04:22] | Walter’s sharp on cross-examination. | 沃特的盘问很犀利 |
[04:23] | Then he pokes the bear with produce. | 最后用水果彻底惹怒了他 |
[04:25] | Crap! | 完了 |
[04:27] | Oh, when it rains, it pours. | 真是祸不单行 |
[04:30] | Couldn’t help but overhear you shouting “Crap.” | 我好像听到你说”完了” |
[04:33] | I just hung up with Piker Forest Search and Rescue in New Mexico. | 新墨西哥州派克森林搜救队刚才来电话 |
[04:36] | They want us to get out there with my winch today. | 他们要我今天带着牵引机过去 |
[04:38] | I scheduled that presentation for three weeks from now. | 这个展示我明明安排在了三周后 |
[04:41] | I know. | 对啊 |
[04:42] | Which is why my winch isn’t ready for a full demonstration. | 所以我的牵引机还没准备好试用 |
[04:44] | – What’s the hurry? – A rockslide blocked | -为什么这么着急 -发生了岩体滑坡 |
[04:46] | the only access road out of the valley, | 出谷的唯一道路被堵了 |
[04:48] | and they’re expecting a big storm in three days. | 而且预计三天后会有大风暴 |
[04:50] | They’re worried about getting emergency vehicles | 他们担心救援车辆能不能 |
[04:51] | – through the canyon? – Bingo. | -进入峡谷 -没错 |
[04:52] | So they want us to clear the boulders before the storm comes. | 所以他们想赶在风暴前挪走石头 |
[04:56] | But they’re a rescue unit. Don’t they have their own winch? | 但他们是搜救队 难道没有牵引机吗 |
[04:58] | Not like mine; it’s a fluxed cylindrical diameter | 我的不一样 是一个融化性柱状体 |
[05:01] | creating twice the lift capacity with half the force applied. | 能够用一半的能量达到两倍托举力 |
[05:04] | I could flick those boulders off the road | 我可以轻易举起那些石头 |
[05:06] | like a couple of dusty boogers. | 就像几坨干鼻涕一样 |
[05:07] | – Ew. – But I don’t like working out my gear until it’s ready. | -呕 -但东西没做好我不想试用 |
[05:11] | So I told the boob from New Mexico I’d think about it, | 所以我跟新墨西哥州的人说会考虑 |
[05:15] | and I hung up on him. | 然后就挂了电话 |
[05:16] | We can’t afford to lose this job. | 我们不能失去这份工作 |
[05:19] | Paige, smooth things over with them, | 佩吉 跟他们缓和一下气氛 |
[05:21] | tell them we’re on our way. | 就说我们在路上了 |
[05:25] | But… we don’t all need to go. | 但是 也不用都去吧 |
[05:28] | Maybe some of us can stay back with Cabe, | 也许可以留几个人陪凯布 |
[05:30] | lend moral support as he preps for his trial. | 他要准备开庭 可以提供精神支持 |
[05:33] | That’s a construct. There’s nothing moral | 是这个概念 凯布的困境【 |
[05:34] | about Cabe’s predicament. | 没有道德可言 |
[05:36] | Paige, Sly can hang back and work with me. | 佩吉 希尔可以留下来陪我 |
[05:38] | I’ll be fine. | 我没事 |
[05:40] | See? | 你看 |
[05:41] | He’s fine. | 他没事 |
[05:42] | I see you’re enjoying that plum. | 你似乎挺享受这个李子的 |
[05:44] | It’s the poor man’s peach. | 李子是穷人的桃子 |
[05:53] | Where is the ranger? He said he’d meet us here. | 车在哪儿呢 不是说好这里见吗 |
[05:55] | That’s what the dude at the rescue team station told us. | 搜救站的人是这么说的 |
[05:58] | He also told us that he used this government truck | 不过他也说他用这辆政府用车 |
[06:00] | to rescue two bears from a flash flood. | 将两只熊从山洪中救了出来 |
[06:03] | Not sure he’s a source of reliable info. | 不确定他说的话有多少可信度 |
[06:05] | Actually, we’re really early, so we should get to it. | 既然我们早到了 可以先开始 |
[06:07] | ‘Cause the faster we get back to L.A., | 越早回到洛杉矶 |
[06:08] | the faster I can check on Cabe. | 我就能越早看看凯布的情况 |
[06:10] | Please. He’s going to trial, not to war. | 得了吧 他是去开庭 又不是开战 |
[06:13] | Hey, we’re all stressed about Cabe… | 凯布的事我们都很关心 |
[06:15] | – At least some of us are. – …but let’s focus | -某些人似乎并没有 -不过 |
[06:17] | on making sure my winch passes today’s test | 还是先保证我的牵引机今天试用 |
[06:20] | with flying colors. | 能够表现完美吧 |
[06:21] | If Search and Rescue likes what they see, | 如果搜救队喜欢我的东西 |
[06:24] | the State of New Mexico will be our first large-scale buyer. | 新墨西哥州将会是第一位大规模买家 |
[06:28] | Then this sucker will get into sporting good stores nationwide, | 然后它就会在全国体育用品店上市 |
[06:32] | sell online, and Scorpion’s money woes are over. | 甚至网销 天蝎就再也不用担心钱了 |
[06:35] | Our financial cupboard is bare, | 我们的财务柜还空着 |
[06:37] | and Lord knows we’re not filling it | 老天也知道沃特的发明 |
[06:39] | with any of Walter’s inventions. | 肯定填补不了金库 |
[06:40] | I beg your pardon. My hot dog invention, | 你说什么 我的热狗发明 |
[06:42] | now known as the “Walter O’Brien Center Cut Meat Tube…” | 现在名为”沃特·奥布赖恩中心切割肉棒” |
[06:45] | What happened to “U-Dog”? | 怎么不叫U型热狗了 |
[06:45] | It seems that there is another patent for, uh, a hot dog | 好像有另一种热狗申请了专利 |
[06:49] | with a less efficient, | 那个热狗很没效率 |
[06:50] | much more shallow condiment channel, | 调味料也用得很敷衍 |
[06:52] | and some scaredy-cat lawyers won’t allow me to use “U-Dog.” | 但那些胆小如鼠的律师还是没让我用 |
[06:55] | I even had to rewrite the jingle. | 连广告歌我都重新写了 |
[06:57] | Oh, please don’t. | 求别唱 |
[06:58] | *It’s a Meat Tube* | *一根肉棒* |
[06:59] | *Pretty sweet tube* | *甜甜肉棒* |
[07:00] | *It’s a jump up and get on your feet tube* | *吃下去就充满力量的肉棒* |
[07:02] | *It’s a Walter O’Brien Center Cut Meat Tube, it’s…* | *就是沃特·奥布赖恩中心切割肉棒哦哦* |
[07:10] | What do you think? | 觉得怎么样 |
[07:11] | I think, for a genius, you sing about your wiener a lot. | 作为天才 你怎么总提你的老二 |
[07:13] | – So, finding anything that will help? – Trying. | -找到什么有用资料了吗 -正在努力 |
[07:17] | You’ve had your nose in that book for the last three hours. | 这本书你已经看了三个小时了 |
[07:19] | – What you looking for? – Prison regulations | -你在找什么 -找监狱里 |
[07:21] | regarding medical care for inmates. | 有关囚犯医疗护理的规定 |
[07:23] | If our Eighth Amendment argument doesn’t fly, | 如果宪法第八修正案的论点不成立 |
[07:24] | then I want to have backup. | 我想留个备用方案 |
[07:26] | Good, good. That’s good. | 好 挺好的 |
[07:28] | Except the law states | 但是相关法律说 |
[07:29] | that prisoners only need to receive “adequate” care. | 囚犯应受到”适当”照料 |
[07:32] | And since the stun cuff only caused | 而电击脚铐制造成了 |
[07:34] | temporary and nonlethal pain, | 短暂非致命的疼痛 |
[07:35] | then prosecution could argue that removing the cuff | 控方可能会提出解下脚铐 |
[07:38] | went beyond the care that was necessary. | 并不是必要的医疗护理 |
[07:40] | You know what might work? | 你知道什么办法能行吗 |
[07:41] | You letting me work without interruptions? | 你别总打断我应该能行 |
[07:43] | Excuse me if your “No wins, no losses” record in the courtroom | 你在法庭上没有任何成败记录 |
[07:46] | doesn’t fill me with confidence. | 这可没给我多少信心 |
[07:51] | What the hell was that? | 那是什么鬼 |
[07:52] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[07:54] | My tea’s ready. | 我的茶好了 |
[08:08] | We found him? | 我们找到他了吗 |
[08:09] | I can’t believe we found him. | 简直不敢相信我们找到他了 |
[08:10] | – Found who? – Yosemite Sam! | -找到谁了 -山姆大叔 |
[08:14] | You scared me. | 你吓到我了 |
[08:15] | Found who? | 找到谁了 |
[08:18] | You know, it… | 你知道吧… |
[08:19] | technically, it’s “found whom.” | 实际上 应该说”找到什么人了” |
[08:20] | – Kid! – Collins. | -小子 -柯林斯 |
[08:22] | We may have found Mark Collins. | 我们可能找到马克·柯林斯了 |
[08:26] | I got to say, Happy, that winch worked great. | 不得不说 乐乐 那牵引机太好用了 |
[08:28] | It was a fantastic invention. | 真是个超棒的发明 |
[08:30] | It’s no mutilated hot dog. | 反正不是什么残缺的热狗 |
[08:32] | Man, New Mexico is beauty-ful! | 老天 新墨西哥太美了 |
[08:36] | I haven’t been here in years. | 我好几年没来过了 |
[08:37] | When were you in New Mexico? | 你什么时候来过新墨西哥州 |
[08:39] | Oh. My old New York bookie, The Gooch, | 我在纽约的庄家 古奇 |
[08:42] | he was a little unhappy with me. | 他不太爽我 |
[08:44] | I had to lay low for a while, | 我不得不躲躲风头 |
[08:46] | so I hobo-trained it to Santa Fe. | 所以我就搭火车流浪到了圣塔菲 |
[08:48] | Can’t wait for you to be the father of my child. | 简直是迫不及待想让你当我孩子的父亲了 |
[08:52] | Still getting the ranger’s voicemail. | 还是只能打到那个骑警的语音信箱里 |
[08:53] | We’re not waiting for him anymore. He’s a half hour late. | 我们不等他了 他已经迟了半个小时 |
[08:55] | We need to get back. | 我们得回去了 |
[08:56] | So I’ll just bill him. Let’s hit it. | 到时我直接找他要账单 走吧 |
[08:58] | That was boring and uneventful. | 这次真是无聊又平淡 |
[09:00] | Just the kind of case I like. | 我就喜欢这种活儿 |
[09:04] | Listen to that engine. | 听听那个引擎的声音 |
[09:06] | Plane’s not gonna make it. | 那飞机撑不过去的 |
[09:11] | So much for “boring and uneventful.” | “无聊又平淡”到此为止了 |
[09:13] | There’s no explosion. | 没发生爆炸 |
[09:14] | There’s a good chance of survival. | 飞行员很可能还活着 |
[09:15] | – Call Search and Rescue! – Already on it. | -打电话给搜救队 -已经在打了 |
[09:18] | What a shock– no answer. | 还真惊奇呢 没人接 |
[09:19] | Government employees not doing their job. What a surprise. | 政府官员玩忽职守 奇事一桩 |
[09:21] | Well, I know one government employee we can count on. | 我知道一个靠得住的政府官员 |
[09:26] | Well, Walt and I built this supercomputer. | 沃特和我建造了这台超级电脑 |
[09:28] | It’s constantly searching for anything that could alert us | 它不停地搜索任何和柯林斯所处位置 |
[09:31] | to Collins’ whereabouts: | 有关的信息 |
[09:32] | his name entered in a database, | 比如他的名字被输入数据库 |
[09:34] | algorithm that calculates a behavioral pattern that he could fall into, | 还有计算他的行为模式的算法 |
[09:37] | facial recognition software from security cameras– | 安保摄像头里的面部识别软件… |
[09:39] | airports, train stations, banks. | 机场 火车站 银行 |
[09:42] | We also keep a tab on his finances and his relatives. | 我们还密切注意着他的经济状况和他的亲戚 |
[09:45] | We call it CLAM: | 我们称之为”定逮模块” |
[09:47] | the Collins Location and Apprehension Module. | 定位并逮捕柯林斯模块 |
[09:50] | And that’s why you guys wouldn’t let us in here. | 所以你们才不让我进这间屋子 |
[09:52] | Walt said it was because of mold. | 沃特还说是因为有霉菌 |
[09:54] | No. Just CLAM. | 没有 只有定逮模块 |
[09:57] | Cabe’s not answering either. | 凯布也不接电话 |
[09:58] | I wish we had the comms. | 真希望我们带着通讯器 |
[10:00] | Hey, I have been working on them all week. | 我一周以来一直在捣鼓那些通讯器 |
[10:01] | I wish they came with an insurance plan, | 真希望它们是上了保险的 |
[10:02] | but they didn’t. | 可惜它们没有 |
[10:03] | Never get insurance on electronics. | 千万别给电子设备投保 |
[10:05] | – It’s a sucker’s bet. – Shut up. | -那是骗钱的 -闭嘴 |
[10:06] | Yes, dear. | 遵命 亲爱的 |
[10:07] | Okay, let’s get headed over that ridge. | 好了 我们到山坡那边去吧 |
[10:09] | We’re gonna have to help those people on our own for now. | 目前我们只能靠自己去帮那些人了 |
[10:13] | So how can a handful of servers like this | 这么点服务器 |
[10:15] | be enough computing power | 怎么有足够的运算能力 |
[10:17] | to analyze all the data you’re collecting? | 去分析你们收集到的那些数据 |
[10:19] | Well, we might be siphoning CPU power | 我们可能从一些不太重要的政府项目里 |
[10:21] | from other government programs that aren’t necessarily essential. | 借用了一些中央处理器 |
[10:25] | Doesn’t sound legal. | 听起来不合法啊 |
[10:27] | One of the reasons why we can’t send a cop | 这也是我们之所以不能让警察去调查 |
[10:28] | to investigate any of the leads that CLAM provides. | 定逮模块所提供的线索的原因之一 |
[10:31] | That’s what that alarm was. It was a lead. | 刚刚那个警报是这个意思 有线索了 |
[10:33] | Well, a pawn shop in Santa Barbara contacted the Feds about | 圣巴巴拉的一家当铺联系了联调局 |
[10:36] | a purchase of vintage and rare radio parts. | 声称自己购入了一些很老很稀有的无线电零件 |
[10:38] | They can be modified to act as transmitters in IEDs. | 它们能被改造成简易爆炸装置里的发射器 |
[10:42] | Any sale of these items | 任何相关的买卖 |
[10:43] | needs to be reported to the ATF. | 都得报备给烟酒枪炮及爆裂物管理局 |
[10:44] | – And Collins is a radio specialist. – Exactly. | -而柯林斯是个无线电专家 -没错 |
[10:47] | So he could’ve found these parts | 所以他可以在仓库甩卖和旧物交换会上 |
[10:48] | at a garage sale or a swap meet | 找到这些零件 |
[10:50] | and known they were valuable. | 并且清楚它们的价值 |
[10:51] | And he’s on the run, he’s desperate for cash. | 而且他是个逃犯 急需现金 |
[10:54] | He sells ’em to a pawn shop, | 他把这些东西卖给当铺 |
[10:55] | and he’s got some folding money. | 就能获得一笔巨款了 |
[10:56] | And CLAM caught it | 而定逮模块注意到了这点 |
[10:57] | because we have it searching for | 是因为我们让它搜索 |
[10:58] | anything weird in the world of radio markets. | 无线电市场中一切不寻常的事 |
[10:59] | 警报 线索 联调局人员接到买卖无线电零件的报告 地点 加州 圣巴巴拉 普加卡瓦当铺 | |
[11:00] | All right, so what’s next? | 好吧 那下一步该怎么做 |
[11:03] | I will direct all of CLAM’s computing power to Santa Barbara. So… | 我让定逮模块把所有注意力集中在圣巴巴拉 |
[11:08] | if Collins is there, we’re gonna catch him. | 假如柯林斯在那里 我们会抓住他的 |
[11:12] | Over here! Help! | 这边 救命 |
[11:13] | Okay, honey, help is here. | 好了 亲爱的 救援到了 |
[11:15] | I’ll check the passengers. | 我去检查乘客 |
[11:16] | – Grab the water from the back. – Got it. | -把后面的水拿来 -好的 |
[11:18] | Uh, I’m a doctor. What can you tell me? | 我是医生 你能告诉我什么情况 |
[11:20] | I’m Frank. | 我叫弗兰克 |
[11:20] | My daughter Jessie got knocked out when the plane crashed. | 坠机的时候我女儿杰西被撞晕了 |
[11:22] | – Her leg is mangled. – FIB fracture. | -她的腿被压着了 -血浆纤维蛋白原断裂 |
[11:24] | It’s impacted. | 腿部受到了压迫 |
[11:25] | I can set it, but when she wakes up, that’s gonna hurt like hell. | 我可以治好 但等她醒来之后会很疼 |
[11:28] | She got a concussion upon impact, | 她头部受到撞击 有脑震荡 |
[11:30] | but her vitals are steady, so she’ll be okay. | 但生命体征稳定 应该没有大碍 |
[11:33] | It’s best if I set this before she wakes up. | 在她醒来前我最好把骨头复位 |
[11:40] | Who are you people? | 你们是谁 |
[11:41] | We’re federal contractors out here | 我们是联邦政府的承包商 |
[11:42] | to clear a rockslide caused by the same wind shears | 来这里清理由风切变造成的滑坡灾情 |
[11:45] | that most likely made your plane crash. | 你们的飞机很有可能也是因此坠落的 |
[11:46] | – What happened? – We were on a family trip. | -发生什么了 -我们本是去家庭旅游的 |
[11:49] | I lost control. We only had one chute, | 飞机失去了控制 我们只有一个降落伞 |
[11:50] | so I sent Elijah. | 所以我让以利亚跳伞了 |
[11:51] | – Elijah? – My son. | -以利亚 -我儿子 |
[11:53] | He’s 14– he jumped out | 他十四岁了 他跳到了 |
[11:54] | somewhere northwest of here. | 西北边的什么地方 |
[11:56] | You got to help me find him. | 你们得帮我找到他 |
[11:59] | Hello? | 喂 |
[11:59] | Ms. Dineen, this is Ranger Carter | 狄宁女士 我是搜救组的 |
[12:01] | – with Search and Rescue. – Where have you been? | -卡特骑警 -你去哪儿了 |
[12:03] | We have multiple active incidents in the field. | 这里发生了多起灾情 |
[12:04] | Sudden wind shears are taking out climbers left and right. | 突然发生风切变 到处都有游客出事 |
[12:06] | And planes. | 还有飞机 |
[12:07] | We’re at a small Cessna five miles from the landslide. | 我们在距滑坡现场八千米的一架小赛斯纳飞机旁 |
[12:09] | One injured, stable, one lost teenager, | 一人受伤 情况稳定 一名青少年位置不明 |
[12:11] | and we have a doctor providing treatment. | 已经有医生对伤势做了处理 |
[12:13] | We’ve got a civilian | 这里有一个市民 |
[12:13] | on a rock ledge 50 feet up with no harness. | 落在了十五米高的岩礁之上 没有降落伞 |
[12:15] | We got to tend to that one first. | 我们得先去救那个人 |
[12:17] | See if you can communicate with your lost teen. | 你看看能不能联系上走失的小孩 |
[12:18] | I’ll be in touch as soon as I can. | 我尽快与你联系 |
[12:21] | Walter, what do we do? | 沃特 我们该怎么办 |
[12:22] | Well, we go find his son. | 去找他的儿子 |
[12:23] | Toby and Happy, stay here and tend to Jessie. | 托比和乐乐 留在这里照顾杰西 |
[12:25] | Paige, we’re gonna go with Frank. | 佩吉 我们和弗兰克一起去 |
[12:27] | He knows the general area that Elijah jumped out of. | 他知道以利亚跳伞时的大概区域 |
[12:29] | We can calculate the rest. | 其余我们可以计算出来 |
[12:30] | There’s no roads out there | 那边没有路了 |
[12:31] | you guys will have to hike. | 你们只能徒步去了 |
[12:32] | Call me when she wakes up. | 她醒了给我打电话 |
[12:33] | Copy that. Good luck. | 知道了 祝好运 |
[12:36] | I don’t get why you’re mad. | 我不理解你为什么发火 |
[12:37] | It’s my freedom at stake! | 现在我的自由岌岌可危 |
[12:39] | I have a right to know you’re trying | 我有权知道你在试着 |
[12:41] | to get the guy who screwed me. | 抓那个坑我的人 |
[12:42] | But we didn’t want to get your hopes up | 但我不想提高你对 |
[12:43] | that we would catch him. | 我们抓到他的希望值 |
[12:45] | Now, with all the extra computing MIPS | 现在 我已经针对柯林斯最后出现地点 |
[12:47] | that I’ve directed at Collins’ last known location, | 开始了这些超快运算 |
[12:49] | – we have a shot. – Yeah, well, I’m still pissed. | -我们还是有希望的 -但我还是很气 |
[12:51] | I missed a call from Paige. | 有个佩吉的电话我没接到 |
[12:53] | Yeah, Paige. | 喂 佩吉 |
[12:54] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[12:56] | Okay, you got to be kidding me. | 好吧 你肯定是在逗我 |
[12:57] | All right, I’m putting you on speaker. | 好吧 我开免提 |
[12:59] | Sly, listen up. | 希尔 听着 |
[13:00] | …and Happy and Toby are with Jessie. | 乐乐和托比和杰西在一起 |
[13:03] | We’re trying to locate Frank’s son. | 我们想确定弗兰克的儿子的位置 |
[13:04] | It’s tough terrain, so we’re guesstimating. | 这里地形复杂 我们只能大概推测 |
[13:06] | Uh, Sly, | 希尔 |
[13:07] | can you run some calculations? | 你能做一下运算吗 |
[13:08] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[13:12] | I am pulling up a map of Piker State Forest as we speak. | 我现在打开派克国家森林的地图 |
[13:16] | Hey, Cabe, could you get Happy on the line? And, Frank, | 凯布 你能接通乐乐的电话吗 弗兰克 |
[13:19] | hit me with it. | 把数据给我 |
[13:20] | We were about 8,000 feet when Elijah leapt. | 以利亚跳伞时我们在两千四百米的高空 |
[13:22] | – Approximate coordinates? – No idea. | -大概的坐标呢 -不知道 |
[13:23] | We were in a nosedive– I was panicking. | 飞机在下坠 我很慌张 |
[13:25] | How about when you first started having trouble with the plane? | 那你发现飞机出现问题时呢 |
[13:28] | Rough estimate, let’s say we just passed northwest of Taos, | 粗略估计 我们刚经过陶斯西北部 |
[13:31] | going west. | 向西飞去 |
[13:36] | Okay. And your son’s approximate weight? | 好吧 你儿子大概的体重 |
[13:38] | About 150. | 大概68公斤 |
[13:39] | All right, I got Happy and Toby linked in. | 好 乐乐和托比在线上了 |
[13:42] | Hey, guys, just doing a fast track of your phones’ GPS location | 伙计们 我正在快速追踪你们手机信号的位置 |
[13:44] | so we can find Elijah. | 这样就能找到以利亚了 |
[13:45] | How’s the girl doing? | 姑娘现在情况怎样 |
[13:46] | Search and Rescue’s med kit had an air cast. | 搜救组的医疗箱有台无线电 |
[13:49] | Toby strengthened it with two branches. | 托比用两根树枝固定了她的腿 |
[13:51] | My man’s pretty slick when he needs to be. | 我家那位在关键时候还是很麻溜的 |
[13:52] | Yeah, well, speaking of slick, Walter, | 说到麻溜 沃特 |
[13:55] | I found out about the CLAM under the ramp. | 我在楼梯间发现了定逮模块的事情 |
[13:57] | Thought we had mold under the ramp. | 那里不是发霉了吗 |
[13:59] | Okay, | 好吧 |
[14:00] | I pinpointed the crash site, | 我标记了坠机位置 |
[14:02] | and I’ve got an approximate jump spot. | 我现在算出大概的跳伞位置了 |
[14:07] | Got it. Sending you the coordinates for where Elijah | 算出来了 我把理论上以利亚 |
[14:09] | should have landed– it’s about | 着陆的位置发给你们 大约有 |
[14:11] | a hundred square yards, since I couldn’t predict | 80平方米的误差范围 因为我不能预测 |
[14:13] | any wind shears he might have encountered on his descent. | 他在降落过程中是否可能遇到风切变 |
[14:15] | Eh, we’re not far away. | 我们离这里不远 |
[14:17] | Sly, Cabe, we’ll call you | 希尔 凯布 我们有需要 |
[14:18] | if we need anything, but I think we’ve got Elijah pinpointed. | 再打给你 但我觉得我们知道以利亚的位置了 |
[14:21] | We’re in good shape. | 情况比较乐观 |
[14:22] | It’s just up here, this way. | 就在那边 |
[14:28] | Okay. Well, she’s starting to stir. | 好吧 她动了 |
[14:30] | Touch of meperidine so she doesn’t wake up | 给她用一点镇静剂让她睡 |
[14:32] | in excruciating pain. | 免得她醒后疼痛难忍 |
[14:40] | Oh… Hey, hey, Jess, Jess, Jess. | 杰西 杰西 杰西 |
[14:41] | Jess, you’re okay. | 杰西 你没事了 |
[14:42] | You were in a plane crash. | 你的飞机坠机了 |
[14:44] | You have a broken leg and a concussion. | 你的腿部受伤 还有脑震荡 |
[14:46] | I’m a doctor. You’ve been treated. | 我是医生 已经对你进行了治疗 |
[14:47] | A medevac will hopefully be here shortly. | 救伤直升机应该很快就会到这里 |
[14:50] | My dad? | 我爸呢 |
[14:51] | Oh, he’s fine. He’s with our friends. | 他没事 我们的朋友和他在一起 |
[14:52] | They went to go get your brother. | 他们去找你弟弟了 |
[14:55] | My brother? | 我弟弟 |
[15:00] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:01] | Uh… does my dad know where he is? | 我爸知道他在哪儿吗 |
[15:03] | Our colleagues think they have it narrowed down | 我们的同事已经把搜寻范围缩小到 |
[15:05] | to where he landed. | 他着陆的地方 |
[15:08] | I just hope he finds him. | 希望我爸能找到弟弟 |
[15:11] | Hey, guys, just a heads-up. | 报告 各位 |
[15:12] | We got an awake and alert patient over here. | 病人已清醒并恢复意识 |
[15:14] | Jessie, thank God. | 杰西 谢天谢地 |
[15:16] | Listen, honey, | 听着 宝贝 |
[15:17] | we’re getting close to your brother. | 我们快接近你弟弟了 |
[15:19] | Soon as we find him, I’ll let you know, okay? | 我们一找到他就告诉你 明白了吗 |
[15:20] | Okay, Dad. | 好的 爸爸 |
[15:23] | We really need to find him. | 我们一定要找到他 |
[15:25] | I promise I will. | 我向你保证 |
[15:27] | Okay, look, | 听着 |
[15:28] | I just made a promise to my girl, | 我刚向女儿做了承诺 |
[15:29] | so are we almost there or what? | 我们快到了吗 还是怎么样 |
[15:31] | We’re in the zone Sylvester indicated. So it’s big. | 我们在希尔维斯特提供的区域 范围很大 |
[15:33] | – Well, then we split out. – No. | -那我们分头行动 -不行 |
[15:35] | Then one of us could get lost, | 万一我们谁走丢了 |
[15:36] | and we’d have two people to find. | 那我们就得找两个人了 |
[15:37] | Actually, I think we have zero. Look. | 没错 我想我们不用找了 看那边 |
[15:43] | That’s him. | 是他 |
[15:47] | Elijah? Elijah, can you hear us? | 以利亚 以利亚 能听到吗 |
[15:49] | I can’t even see him up there | 我完全看不见他 |
[15:50] | with the branches and the parachute. | 上面全是树枝 还有降落伞 |
[15:52] | – I’m going up the chute cords. – No, no, no! | -我去把降落伞绳索拉下来 -别动 别动 |
[15:53] | No, no! You might pull him down! | 他可能会摔下来 |
[16:02] | I’m no genius, but something tells me you don’t have a son. | 我不是天才 但直觉告诉我 你没有儿子 |
[16:16] | Come on. Hurry up. | 快 手脚麻利点 |
[16:19] | Good. Leave your bag. | 很好 把背包放下 |
[16:24] | Each of you put on a pack, | 每人背一个包 |
[16:26] | and put your phones on the ground. | 把手机扔地上 |
[16:33] | – Good. – So, Elijah was three bags of cash. | -很好 -所谓的以利亚就是三袋现金 |
[16:36] | Since we’re near Mexico, | 因为我们离墨西哥很近 |
[16:38] | I assume that you run cash for arms dealers | 我猜你是给军火商或者毒贩 |
[16:40] | or drug peddlers? | 运送现金 |
[16:42] | What kind of monster do you think I am? | 你们以为我是什么怪物 |
[16:44] | It’s just drug money. | 这些只是毒资 |
[16:45] | I don’t deal with guns. | 我不玩枪 |
[16:47] | Except for this one– | 除了这支 |
[16:48] | which I’ll use if you two try anything. | 你们要敢乱动就别怪我不客气 |
[16:51] | This isn’t personal. | 这不是私人恩怨 |
[16:52] | But if I had to carry all three of these bags by myself, | 但要是我自己带着这三个袋子 |
[16:54] | it would take forever, and the folks that are waiting | 还不知道要走到什么时候 万一迟到了 |
[16:57] | for this kind of delivery… they get mad when you’re late. | 做这种生意的接头人可是会发飙的 |
[17:02] | Tie this around your waists | 绑到腰上 |
[17:03] | so you can’t run off anywhere. | 这样你们就不会逃跑了 |
[17:06] | So you’ve established your son isn’t real. | 既然你已经承认儿子是假的 |
[17:08] | Is Jessie even your kid? | 那么杰西到底是不是你的孩子呢 |
[17:10] | That she is. Chip off the old block, too. | 是的 绝对是亲生的 |
[17:13] | Speaking of which… | 话说… |
[17:17] | Jessie. | 杰西 |
[17:18] | We found it. | 我们找到它了 |
[17:20] | It? | 它 |
[17:21] | Who besides my mother refers to their son as “It”? | 除了我妈还有谁会把儿子称作”它” |
[17:23] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[17:26] | Okay, something tells me we’re gonna regret helping her. | 直觉告诉我 我们会后悔帮了她 |
[17:29] | Turn around, slow. | 转身 慢点儿 |
[17:31] | Hey, Jess, my pals here are gonna help me | 杰西 我这边的伙伴会帮我 |
[17:32] | hump the cash back to the vehicle. | 把现金背回车里 |
[17:34] | Make sure you keep those other two | 稳住你那边的两个人 |
[17:36] | from causing any problems, okay? | 确保别搞出什么麻烦来 |
[17:38] | – See you in a bit. – Copy that, Dad. | -一会儿见 -收到 爸爸 |
[17:40] | All right, the both of you, toss me your phones. | 你们两个 把手机扔过来 |
[17:52] | I should’ve gotten the insurance plan. | 我应该给手机办个保险的 |
[17:58] | I knew we’d get another hit. | 就知道会有新的线索 |
[18:00] | What does it say? | 有什么发现 |
[18:01] | Uh, just one name. | 就一个名字 |
[18:02] | Beatrice Collins, 92. | 碧翠丝·柯林斯 92岁 |
[18:05] | She’s being transferred to Shady Pines. | 她正被转移去了荫凉松园 |
[18:07] | It’s a high-end assisted living facility, | 那是一家高端养老院 |
[18:10] | in Santa Barbara! | 在圣巴巴拉市 |
[18:12] | That’s got to be Collins’s grandmother. | 那一定是柯林斯的祖母 |
[18:14] | That’s why he sold those radio parts– | 所以他卖掉了那些无线电零件 |
[18:15] | so he could get the money to put her in the geezer home. | 这样他就有钱送祖母去养老院 |
[18:18] | Looks like we’re going to Santa Barbara. | 看来我们得去一趟圣巴巴拉了 |
[18:25] | Tied up at gunpoint– | 要是凯布被绑起来 |
[18:26] | what would Cabe do in this situation? | 拿枪指着 他会怎么办 |
[18:27] | Well, we might not have Cabe around much longer. | 凯布这段时间都不会在我们身边了 |
[18:29] | We need to think brains, not brawn. | 我们需要用大脑来思考 而不是肌肉 |
[18:31] | You’ve been a real jerk about Cabe lately– | 你最近对凯布真的有点混蛋 |
[18:32] | – I don’t like it. – We could fall off a cliff. | -我不喜欢这样 -我们可以跳下悬崖 |
[18:34] | No, we’re not gonna fall off a cliff. | 我们不能从悬崖跳下去 |
[18:36] | If Cabe gets convicted, he’d want us to stay strong. | 如果凯布被定罪 他会希望我们保持坚强 |
[18:38] | I’m not talking about Cabe–a literal cliff, 15 feet high. | 我没在说凯布 我是说一座4.5米高的悬崖 |
[18:41] | We passed it on the way here. | 我们一会儿会路过 |
[18:42] | Now, if we jump off, our weight pulls Frank off. | 我们跳下去 我俩的重量会把弗兰克拖下去 |
[18:44] | We’d get hurt, too. | 我们也会受伤 |
[18:46] | We know it’s coming, so we brace ourselves. | 我们事先计划好 可以有所准备 |
[18:48] | Besides, if he gets his money back to our truck, | 而且 如果他把钱带回我们车上 |
[18:50] | he’s gonna kill us all anyway. | 他还是会杀了我们 |
[18:52] | You know, your bedside manner sucks. | 你照顾病人的态度糟透了 |
[18:56] | If it looks loose, | 要是系松了 |
[18:56] | you’ll regret not doing it right the first time. | 你会为了没有一次绑好而后悔的 |
[19:04] | Now you. Your ankles. | 到你了 绑你的脚踝 |
[19:11] | Hey, Jess, your dad said that Elijah was 150 pounds. | 杰西 你爸爸说以利亚有68公斤 |
[19:16] | A dollar bill is .04 ounces, and since the hundred | 一美元钞票重11克 而百元大钞 |
[19:20] | is the preferred denomination of arms dealers… | 是军火贩最喜欢使用的单位… |
[19:23] | Drug dealers. | 是毒贩 |
[19:24] | My mistake. | 我的错 |
[19:25] | So 10,000 hundreds | 那一万张百元大钞 |
[19:27] | is a million dollars, so that’s… | 就是一百万美元 那么 |
[19:29] | 25 pounds | 每一百万美元 |
[19:30] | per million dollars, so… I’m assuming | 就是23斤 那么我猜 |
[19:33] | there’s over $6 million being brought back here? | 有六百多万美元被带回来了对吗 |
[19:36] | Your wrists. | 绑你的手腕 |
[19:37] | And shut up. | 还有闭嘴 |
[19:46] | Okay. | 好了 |
[19:47] | You don’t pull anything, I don’t shoot you. | 你不捣乱 我就不开枪打你 |
[19:56] | You sure know a lot about denominational choices of scumbags. | 你还真是知道不少人渣选择计量单位的癖好啊 |
[19:59] | Well, try paying The Gooch with crumpled singles. | 你试试把皱巴巴的零钱付给古奇 |
[20:02] | Our kid has no shot– it’s going to jail. | 这孩子没戏了 肯定会进监狱的 |
[20:08] | Hey, I have to stop. | 我得停下了 |
[20:10] | Hey. Get that pack back on. | 把背包背上 |
[20:12] | Hey, I have an old lacrosse injury, | 我打长曲棍球受过伤 |
[20:14] | and it is killing me. | 现在疼得要命 |
[20:15] | If you want that money carried, | 你要是想让我继续给你背钱 |
[20:16] | I need a break. | 我就得歇一会儿 |
[20:18] | You got a lacrosse injury, too? | 怎么 你打球也受过伤吗 |
[20:19] | Uh… chess club. | 是下棋受的伤 |
[20:23] | Two minutes. | 歇两分钟 |
[20:25] | Hey, Jess. | 杰西 |
[20:26] | My caddies need a blow, | 我的球童们要喘口气 |
[20:27] | so we’ll be back at it again soon. | 我们马上就继续走 |
[20:37] | Why aren’t we on the ground? | 我们怎么没落地呢 |
[20:42] | Oh, the cord’s caught on branches. | 绳子让树枝挂住了 |
[20:46] | Lying bastards! | 撒谎的混蛋 |
[20:52] | Stop shooting! If you hit us, we’re dead weight, | 别开枪了 打中了我们只会增加你的负担 |
[20:54] | and you won’t be able to lift us up! | 你就没法把我们拉上去了 |
[20:55] | I’ll take my chances. | 我宁愿试一试 |
[21:03] | Rockslide! | 滑坡 |
[21:13] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[21:15] | Yeah. You? | 没事 你呢 |
[21:17] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[21:21] | Well, the good news– Frank can’t get to us. | 好消息 弗兰克抓不到我们了 |
[21:25] | Bad news? | 坏消息呢 |
[21:28] | We can’t get out. | 我们出不去 |
[21:40] | All right, that should give us some fresh air. | 好了 这样应该能有些新鲜空气 |
[21:42] | Now we have to figure out a way out. | 现在我们得想办法出去 |
[21:44] | What if he’s waiting for us? | 要是他在等我们呢 |
[21:46] | Oh, you heard him. He can’t be late delivering the money, | 你听到他说话了 他送钱不能迟到 |
[21:48] | so he saw us get stuck, we’re no longer a threat. | 他看到我们被困 就不再是他的威胁了 |
[21:51] | He’ll be lugging those three heavy bags | 他会自己背着那三个沉重的背包 |
[21:52] | to the plane by himself, content to let us die in here. | 赶到飞机那里 开心地留我们在这儿等死 |
[21:55] | There’s a lovely thought. | 这想法不错 |
[21:57] | You want a worse one? He’s gonna kill Happy and Toby | 想听个更糟的吗 一旦他知道自己女儿没事 |
[21:59] | once he knows that his daughter’s okay | 他会杀掉乐乐和托比的 |
[22:00] | and Toby’s medical help isn’t needed anymore. | 因为他不再需要托比的医疗知识了 |
[22:02] | So, those bags will slow him down, | 那些背包会拖慢他 |
[22:04] | but we need to find a solution before he gets back to them. | 但我们得在他回去之前想出解决办法 |
[22:07] | So, let’s start thinking. | 我们开动脑筋吧 |
[22:09] | Aah! Oh, what is that? | 那是什么 |
[22:10] | I kicked something. | 我踢到了什么东西 |
[22:12] | Oh, oh. Oh, Frank’s walkie. | 是弗兰克的对讲机 |
[22:15] | Must have dropped it when he fell. | 肯定是他滑下来时掉出来了 |
[22:16] | Jessie has the other one. She’ll hear us asking for help. | 杰西有另一个 她会听到我们求助的 |
[22:19] | We need to signal Happy and Toby without her knowing. | 我们要给乐乐和托比送信 还不能让她知道 |
[22:22] | I have an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[22:26] | Morse code? | 摩尔斯电码吗 |
[22:28] | No. Static’s too amorphous | 不是 静电干扰太杂乱了 |
[22:30] | for the sharp tones needed for Morse code. | 摩尔斯电码的短音体现不出来 |
[22:33] | What I’m doing is even better. | 我这个办法更好 |
[22:38] | Part of me thinks you engineered all of this | 一部分我觉得你设计了这些事 |
[22:40] | just to get me into zip ties. | 就是为了捆上我 |
[22:41] | If I did, I forgot the safe word. | 要真是这样 我可忘了安全口令了 |
[22:45] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[22:46] | Dad, the connection’s bad. You have to find higher ground. | 爸爸 信号很不好 你得到更高处去 |
[22:49] | Sounds like Daddy dearest is having trouble reaching out. | 听起来爸爸的乖女儿联络方面出问题了 |
[22:52] | – Dad?! – Maybe Walt tricked the guy into getting lost, | -爸爸 -或许沃特骗那个人迷路了 |
[22:54] | – bought us some time. – Shh. | -好给我们争取时间 -嘘 |
[22:57] | I don’t even think Daddy’s with our pals anymore. | 我觉得老爸是跟咱们的朋友分开了 |
[23:00] | – What are you talking about? – Listen to that static. | -你说什么呢 -听那个电流声音 |
[23:04] | Doesn’t it sound familiar? | 听着不耳熟吗 |
[23:07] | No way. | 不是吧 |
[23:08] | *It’s a Meat Tube* | *一根肉棒* |
[23:10] | *Pretty sweet tube* | *甜甜肉棒* |
[23:12] | *It’s a jump up and get on your feet tube* | *吃下去就充满力量的肉棒* |
[23:15] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[23:16] | Hello? | 在吗 |
[23:17] | We got to get Jess’s walkie. | 我们得拿到杰西的对讲机 |
[23:19] | I may have a way… but it’s a little crimey. | 我可能有办法 但有点小邪恶 |
[23:25] | Come on! Come on! | 快点 快来人 |
[23:27] | Come on! | 快点 |
[23:29] | Hello! | 你好 |
[23:36] | We’re looking for a resident here. | 我们想找这儿的一位房客 |
[23:38] | A man’s freedom is at stake. | 这事关某人的人身自由 |
[23:39] | Welcome to Shady Pines. | 欢迎来到荫凉松园 |
[23:42] | – Oh, man. – I’m sorry. | -天呐 -抱歉 |
[23:43] | – Could you say that again, honey? – Hello! | -能再说一遍吗 亲爱的 -你好 |
[23:45] | – Hello! – I am an attorney, | -你好 -我是一名律师 |
[23:47] | and I am looking for someone named Beatrice Collins. | 我想找一位名叫碧翠丝·柯林斯的人 |
[23:51] | A very bad criminal is going to meet with her soon. | 一个大坏蛋很快就会来找她 |
[23:53] | She’s moving in today. | 她是今天入住的 |
[23:54] | Is she a lady friend, or… | 她是你女朋友吗 还是说… |
[23:59] | are you unattached? | 你还是单身呢 |
[24:01] | Yes, he’s unattached… | 对 他还是单身 |
[24:03] | and you two can talk about it over tea | 你俩可以边喝茶边聊聊 |
[24:05] | after you tell us where Beatrice is. | 但你得先告诉我们碧翠丝在哪儿 |
[24:07] | Beatrice. Just a minute. | 碧翠丝 稍等 |
[24:10] | Take one for the team, Counselor. | 为团队牺牲一下吧 律师 |
[24:12] | Sorry. There is nobody by that name moving in today. | 抱歉 今天入住的客人没有叫这个名字的 |
[24:15] | – Are you certain? – Absolutely. | -你确定吗 -当然了 |
[24:17] | My eyes are in perfect shape. | 我的眼神好得很[眼睛形状完美] |
[24:21] | Just like the rest of me. | 身体其他部位也都保持得很好 |
[24:23] | Super. | 真棒 |
[24:24] | What the hell’s going on? | 到底怎么回事 |
[24:25] | The CLAM said she’ll be here. | 定逮模块显示她会来这儿 |
[24:27] | Could be data overload, it could be a glitch. | 可能是数据过载或出了个小故障 |
[24:31] | But it’s not glitching now. Look. | 但现在运行良好 你看 |
[24:33] | We got a facial recognition match in Santa Barbara. | 检测到在圣巴巴拉有面部识别匹配 |
[24:35] | He is here. | 他就在这儿 |
[24:36] | Let’s move. | 我们走 |
[24:41] | Well, the trick is to untie your shoelaces | 诀窍是 解开你的鞋带 |
[24:44] | and then loop them through your zip ties. | 然后把鞋带从鞋孔里弄出来 |
[24:46] | If you can untie my laces, untie the damn rope. | 如果你能解开我的鞋带 干嘛不直接把绳子解开 |
[24:48] | Did you not hear the gun lady threaten | 你没听到那个持枪女人威胁我吗 |
[24:50] | to shoot me if I cut corners | 如果我解绑时耍小聪明 |
[24:51] | on my tie job? | 她就打死我 |
[24:52] | I can’t get ’em with my wrists zipped, | 我手腕被绑起来了 没法给你松绑 |
[24:54] | but your shoelaces, on the other hand. | 但用你的鞋带 就不一样了 |
[24:57] | Voilà. | 瞧 |
[25:02] | Okay. Now we make friction your friend. | 好了 现在慢慢磨擦 |
[25:05] | Do I even want to know how you know how to do this? | 我该不该问 你怎么会这招的 |
[25:07] | You’ll be shocked to learn it involves The Gooch. | 说出来惊死你 这和古奇有关 |
[25:09] | And the trunk of his car. | 还和他的车后备箱有关 |
[25:16] | Is this what we have to look forward to with our kids? | 将来我们的孩子们也要过上这样的生活吗 |
[25:18] | Pulling them out of trouble | 当他们被六指保利抓走时 |
[25:19] | when they are caught by Paulie Six-Fingers? | 把他们救出来 |
[25:21] | It was actually Donnie Four-Fingers. | 是四指唐尼 |
[25:23] | You want to know how he wound up with four fingers? | 你想知道他怎么会有四根手指吗 |
[25:26] | No. Now get in the cockpit. | 不想 快去驾驶舱 |
[25:31] | What’s that for? | 那是干什么 |
[25:32] | Our captor. | 我们的劫持者 |
[25:33] | Who’s approaching the plane’s aileron. | 正在靠近飞机副翼 |
[25:35] | On my call, you run out and grab her gun. | 听我口令 你就跑出去 夺走她的枪 |
[25:38] | Dad, | 爸 |
[25:39] | – this damn thing’s not working. – Ready? | -这玩意儿不管用 -准备好了吗 |
[25:42] | Go! | 行动 |
[25:48] | Not so fast! | 悠着点 |
[25:50] | Okay, tie her to the landing gear. | 好 把她绑到起落架上 |
[26:03] | Won’t want her hearing our plan. | 不能让她听到我们的计划 |
[26:08] | Okay, Walt, Paige, what’s going on? | 好了 沃特 佩吉 情况如何 |
[26:10] | – Happy! Thank God. – We’re buried in a cave. | -乐乐 谢天谢地 -我们被埋在洞里了 |
[26:12] | Frank’s returning to the truck. | 弗兰克正往卡车那儿走 |
[26:13] | – Not good. – We need your winch to remove the rocks. | -不妙啊 -得用你的牵引机移开石块 |
[26:15] | Well, we can’t get to you without possibly | 弗兰克正往回走 |
[26:17] | crossing Frank on his way back here. | 我们去找你们 很有可能被他撞见 |
[26:18] | Then find a way he definitely won’t be going. | 那就找条他绝对不会走的路 |
[26:20] | He can’t climb with all the bags he’s carrying. | 他背着那么多包 爬不了山路 |
[26:22] | – Uh, there’s a Search and Rescue map in the truck. – Great. | -卡车里有张搜救地图 -很好 |
[26:25] | Now, remember Sly’s calculations for fake-Elijah’s parachute jump? | 还记得希尔计算的假以利亚的跳伞位置吗 |
[26:27] | We leapt off the cliff about four miles southeast of there. | 我们从该地东南方6.4千米处跳下了悬崖 |
[26:31] | Uh, 15 feet high. | 4.5米高 |
[26:32] | Okay, I found it. | 好 我找到了 |
[26:33] | Uh, there is a 90-foot cliff | 有个27米高的悬崖 |
[26:35] | not far from here. | 离这儿不远 |
[26:37] | There’s rope in the truck. | 卡车上有绳子 |
[26:38] | – Toby could rappel down. – I could? | -托比能滑下去 -是吗 |
[26:40] | And be a few miles shy of you. | 那儿离你们还有几千米 |
[26:42] | – He’ll carry the winch on his back. – I will? | -他会背着牵引机 -是吗 |
[26:43] | Yeah, you baby. | 对 你个软蛋 |
[26:44] | And once you are gone, | 你一出发 |
[26:46] | I will pull the spark plugs from the truck, | 我就拔掉卡车的火花塞 |
[26:47] | and booby-trap the door, so once they’re both closed, | 在门上设陷阱 两者一关闭 |
[26:50] | Daddy and his little girl can’t get out. | 老爸和他的小女儿就都逃不掉了 |
[26:52] | Frank can shoot his way out. | 弗兰克可以用枪把门打开 |
[26:53] | It’s a rescue vehicle designed for mountain conditions. | 那是辆山地救援车 |
[26:56] | The windows are reinforced to withstand rockfalls. | 窗户加固了 能抵挡落石 |
[26:58] | It’s essentially bulletproof. | 实际上也能防弹 |
[26:59] | All right, guys. | 好了 各位 |
[27:00] | Hold tight. I’ll, uh… I’ll see you soon. | 坚持住 我们一会儿见 |
[27:01] | Okay. Hurry. | 好 快点 |
[27:03] | You know, scary as it sounds, | 虽然听起来很吓人 |
[27:04] | our fate is in Toby’s hands. | 但我们的命运就掌握在托比手中了 |
[27:08] | Still better than being in Cabe’s shoes. | 但还是比凯布的情况要好 |
[27:10] | Walter, do you have any idea how cold that sounds? | 沃特 你知道这样说听起来有多冷漠吗 |
[27:12] | Well, it’s a fact. | 这是事实啊 |
[27:13] | I’d rather be here with a chance of rescue | 我宁愿在这儿等待一丝救援的希望 |
[27:15] | than be facing years in prison | 也不愿面临牢狱之灾时 |
[27:17] | with a novice attorney as my only hope. | 把一个新手律师当做最后一根稻草 |
[27:21] | The “Say it to your cellmate” comment this morning, | 今天上午说的那句”跟你的狱友说去吧” |
[27:24] | intentionally not buying him bananas. | 还有故意不给他买香蕉 |
[27:26] | I had no idea he wanted bananas. | 我不知道他想要香蕉 |
[27:28] | Do you realize what you’re doing? | 你知道你在干什么吗 |
[27:30] | You’re subconsciously distancing yourself from Cabe | 你是潜意识里在疏远凯布 |
[27:33] | so if he goes to prison, it’ll hurt less. | 他要是入狱了 你就没那么难受 |
[27:36] | But you are only ruining your last moments with him. | 但这样只会毁掉跟他相处的最后时刻 |
[27:38] | Didn’t you ever have a friend move away when you were a kid | 你小时候难道没遇到要搬走的朋友 |
[27:40] | and have to say good-bye? | 于是不得不告别吗 |
[27:43] | I didn’t have friends… | 在天蝎之前 |
[27:45] | before Scorpion, so… | 我没有朋友 所以 |
[27:49] | didn’t really have a… a friend to lose. | 之前真没遇到失去朋友这种事 |
[27:54] | I don’t know what I’d do if Cabe gets taken away. | 我不知道凯布被抓走了我该怎么办 |
[27:59] | Don’t know how to process it. | 也不知道该如何应对 |
[28:06] | When my mom left my dad… | 我妈妈离开我爸爸时 |
[28:09] | he said to me, “The worst thing you can do to yourself | 他跟我说”对自己最狠的做法就是 |
[28:14] | is care about someone more than you care about yourself.” | 关心某人胜过关心自己” |
[28:20] | He meant pain is the price you pay for love. | 他说痛苦是爱的代价 |
[28:27] | You are trying to avoid paying the price. | 你现在在逃避付出代价 |
[28:30] | Tell me what to do. I don’t… I don’t know. | 告诉我该怎么办 我不知道 |
[28:34] | Don’t push him away. | 别推开他 |
[28:37] | ‘Cause if the worst happens… | 因为要是出现最坏的情况 |
[28:41] | you’ll never forgive yourself. | 你绝对不会原谅自己的 |
[28:47] | You sure you had the address right? | 你确定地址是对的吗 |
[28:48] | I have a very high IQ. I know how to read an address. | 我的智商很高 我看得懂地址 |
[28:53] | Oh, man, it’s your prosecutor. | 天啊 你的检察官 |
[28:56] | Hello. This is Sylvester Dodd. | 你好 我是希尔维斯特·多德 |
[28:57] | This is Assistant U.S. Attorney Hadley Dine, | 我是负责格洛案子的 |
[28:59] | assigned to Mr. Gallo’s case, | 助理检察官哈德利·戴安 |
[29:01] | notifying you that we’ll be subpoenaing | 特此通知我们将传审 |
[29:03] | all of his financial records. | 他所有的财务记录 |
[29:05] | We received an anonymous tip | 有人向我们匿名举报 |
[29:06] | from an account in your client’s name | 你当事人名下的某个账户 |
[29:08] | with a recent deposit of $50,000. | 最近存入了五万块钱 |
[29:11] | No way! I’m broke! | 不可能 我没钱 |
[29:13] | What does this have to do with Mark Collins? | 这跟马克·柯林斯有什么关系 |
[29:14] | The deposit was traced | 存款可追溯到 |
[29:15] | to an offshore account in Collins’s name at Tuza Banco. | 柯林斯在图扎银行开的一个离岸账户 |
[29:18] | Mr. Collins sent your client the money. | 柯林斯给你当事人汇款 |
[29:21] | I’ll call you back. | 再联系 |
[29:24] | That’s bull. | 胡扯 |
[29:25] | I never took any money from Collins. | 我从没拿柯林斯的钱 |
[29:27] | I’ve never set foot near a Tuza Banco. | 我从没去过什么图扎银行 |
[29:29] | Cabe. | 凯布 |
[29:34] | That son of a bitch is toying with us. | 那王八蛋在耍我们 |
[29:54] | Hey, what’s your problem? | 你怎么了 |
[29:55] | The air cast is deflating. | 脚踝固定器越来越紧了 |
[29:56] | Hurts like hell. | 疼死我了 |
[29:57] | Well, you’ve made some poor life choices. Sorry. | 你已经做出了选择 抱歉 |
[30:12] | I’ll pump your cast, but I want some answers. | 我帮你解压 但你得回答问题 |
[30:14] | Fine. Just help me. | 好 帮帮我 |
[30:21] | So, when did you decide to join the family business | 你什么时候决定加入家族生意 |
[30:24] | of being a dirtbag criminal? | 做个罪犯人渣的 |
[30:26] | – Screw you. – Okay. | -去你妈的 -好啊 |
[30:28] | Cast go bye-bye. | 不帮你解压了 |
[30:29] | No, no, no. I’m sorry, sorry, sorry. | 不不 抱歉 抱歉 |
[30:31] | I don’t know. I-I just always followed my dad around. | 不知道 我一直跟随我的爸爸 |
[30:36] | It was just me and him. | 就我们父女俩 |
[30:37] | – What he did, I did. – But… | -他做什么 我就做什么 -但 |
[30:39] | when you were a kid, | 你当时还小 |
[30:41] | were you stealing Barbies and stuff? | 你当时偷芭比娃娃之类的了吗 |
[30:44] | What are you getting at? | 你想说什么 |
[30:45] | Was it your call, or did he drag you into this mess? | 是你自愿的 还是他把你拖入泥潭 |
[30:49] | You know what? Forget it. I don’t care. | 算了 没我的事 |
[30:53] | I mean, your dad’s your dad, you know? | 我是说 父亲总归是父亲 |
[31:05] | When we get back, | 我们回去后 |
[31:06] | you and Walter are gonna get into that CLAM thing. | 你和沃特去好好处理一下定逮模块 |
[31:08] | – And you’re gonna figure out how Collins cracked it. – Cabe. | -你要查清柯林斯是如何破解的 -凯布 |
[31:10] | And then you’re gonna figure out how to track him. | 还要搞清如何追踪到他 |
[31:12] | – And then we’re gonna find him. – Cabe. | -到时我们就能找到他 -凯布 |
[31:14] | And I’m gonna beat him to within an inch of his life | 然后我要把他打个半死 |
[31:16] | – until he confesses. – Cabe. | -直到坦白为止 -凯布 |
[31:18] | He beat us, okay? | 是他打败了我们 |
[31:20] | He totally manipulated us. | 他把我们耍得团团转 |
[31:23] | You need to stop with these unrealistic fantasies. | 别再这说些不现实的话 |
[31:26] | You taking the stand, you beating Collins to confession. | 你去作证 逼柯林斯坦白醉醒 |
[31:31] | You need to get real. | 你得面对现实 |
[31:34] | This is going to be a tough trial. | 这会是场艰难的官司 |
[31:37] | And the only way out is through. | 只有直面 才能解决问题 |
[31:41] | You need to get that in your head. | 你得记住这点 |
[31:55] | Walter? | 沃特 |
[31:56] | – Paige? – Toby! Toby, in here! | -佩吉 -托比 托比 在这 |
[31:59] | Where have you been?! | 你去哪了 |
[31:59] | Oh, I’m so sorry. Did I not scale down a 90-foot cliff | 抱歉啊 我这不是爬下27米多高的悬崖 |
[32:02] | and run here with a piece of machinery | 然后背着机械设备 |
[32:03] | strapped to my back fast enough for you? | 拼命跑来救你们了吗 |
[32:05] | Point taken. | 知道啦 |
[32:06] | I’m gonna feed the strap to you now. | 我把带子塞进去 |
[32:07] | Wrap it around and then send it back to me. | 绕一圈 然后给我 |
[32:11] | Got it. Okay. | 接到了 好了 |
[32:13] | Strap coming through! | 带子出来了 |
[32:27] | All right! | 好 |
[32:28] | Stand back! | 退后 |
[32:29] | Okay. | 好 |
[32:31] | Three. | 三 |
[32:32] | Two. One. Go! | 二 一 起 |
[32:38] | All right, all right. | 好 好 |
[32:39] | Little performance anxiety. Happens to everyone. | 有点小怯场 谁都会有 |
[32:41] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[32:45] | – Sleeve column’s broken. – What? | -套管柱坏了 -什么 |
[32:48] | Happy’s inventions never break. | 乐乐的发明从不会坏 |
[32:49] | They do when her husband accidentally | 但是她丈夫不小心把它 |
[32:51] | drops it off a 90-foot cliff. | 从27米高的悬崖上摔下去了 |
[32:52] | My bad. | 我的错 |
[32:53] | I can replace it, | 我能找到替代品 |
[32:54] | I-I just need something smooth and canal-shaped. | 只需要一个光滑管状的东西 |
[32:57] | Just like a Walter O’Brien Center Cut Meat Tube. | 就像一个沃特·奥布莱恩中心切割肉棒 |
[32:59] | Yeah, Walt, that’s a great idea. | 对 沃特 这主意真棒 |
[33:00] | I’ll just run to the nearest imaginary supermarket | 我就到最近的虚拟市场里 |
[33:03] | and buy one of your stupid imaginary hot dogs. | 买一个你口中的狗屁虚拟热狗 |
[33:05] | No, this area’s full of cypress trees. | 不 这里到处都是柏树 |
[33:07] | Take a young branch and then carve out a trench with a stone. | 找一根嫩枝 然后用石头挖一个沟槽 |
[33:21] | It’s gonna need a friction barrier, | 还需要一个摩擦阻碍物 |
[33:22] | otherwise the cable won’t pull smoothly. | 否则缆绳无法顺利拉动 |
[33:25] | I’m adding sap! | 植物营养液 |
[33:28] | Just like fixings in my Meat Tube. | 就像我肉管里的汁液 |
[33:32] | You don’t know how that sounds. | 你不知道这话听着有多怪 |
[33:45] | Here it goes! | 开始了 |
[34:03] | I never thought we’d get out. | 我还以为我们出不来了 |
[34:10] | Further up here, to the left. | 从这里朝上往左走 |
[34:12] | Happy, they’re out. How goes you? | 乐乐 他们出来了 你那边怎么样 |
[34:15] | Well, not so good. | 不太妙 |
[34:20] | Daddy’s home. | 爸爸回来了 |
[34:26] | Come on, Toby, you can make it! | 快 托比 你能行 |
[34:28] | My arms are so tired. | 我的手好酸 |
[34:31] | You got to hurry! | 你得快点 |
[34:31] | Frank won’t expect us to climb this wall. | 法兰克想不到我们会爬悬崖 |
[34:33] | ‘Cause it’s insane! | 因为这太疯狂了 |
[34:35] | We got to get the jump on him. | 我们要赶在他前面 |
[34:36] | Come on, Toby. Happy’s life is on the line! | 快 托比 乐乐现在命悬一线 |
[34:38] | Hand over hand, just like the rope in gym class. | 双手轮换拉绳 就像体育课上那样 |
[34:40] | I always… | 我总是… |
[34:42] | hated… that rope, | 恨死…那条绳子了 |
[34:44] | ’cause it gave… friction burns to my gooty! | 因为它会…擦伤我的羞羞 |
[34:49] | Okay, I just untied your daughter, | 好了 我刚刚松开了你女儿 |
[34:51] | I loaded up all your gear from the plane, | 把飞机上的东西都装到车上 |
[34:54] | and secured all your bags of cash. | 还确保了你的现金安全 |
[34:56] | How about you, uh, let me go? | 怎么样 放我走吧 |
[34:58] | Nice try. | 想得美 |
[34:59] | Now help my daughter in the truck. | 现在帮我女儿上车 |
[35:01] | Okay, if you say so. | 好吧 既然你这么说 |
[35:13] | Uh, you getting in or what? | 你想上车还是怎样 |
[35:14] | My leg’s killing me. | 我的腿很疼 |
[35:15] | I’ll get in when it’s time to go. | 我等出发再上车 |
[35:17] | You leg’s killing you because hanging it causes blood to rush, | 腿疼是因为吊着腿让血流加速 |
[35:20] | which causes throbbing. | 引起阵痛 |
[35:22] | At least rest it in the footwell. | 起码把腿放在搁脚处 |
[35:29] | You know, for someone who’s made poor life decisions, | 虽然我做了错误的人生决定 |
[35:31] | I’m still getting away. | 但还是能全身而退 |
[35:35] | If you say so. | 你说是就是吧 |
[35:38] | Okay, one door down. | 好 一扇门关了 |
[35:41] | Just need that driver’s door closed and they’re trapped. | 只需要关掉驾驶室门 他们就被困住了 |
[35:46] | Dad, there’s no maps. | 爸爸 没有地图 |
[35:47] | Now step away from the truck. | 现在离卡车远点 |
[35:51] | Dad, did you hear me? | 爸爸 听见了吗 |
[35:54] | Dad! She messed with the truck! | 爸爸 她对卡车动了手脚 |
[36:01] | Get over here. | 给我过来 |
[36:04] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[36:07] | – I’ll kill you. – Okay, listen, | -我要杀了你 -好了 听着 |
[36:09] | your daughter is trapped in a truck with no way out | 你女儿被困在卡车里 无路可逃 |
[36:11] | and you are 100 miles away from | 你们现在离等着钱的那些人 |
[36:13] | the people who are waiting for that money. | 有161千米远 |
[36:15] | – Happy’s stalling. – You gonna leave her here | -乐乐在拖延时间 -你会把她留在这里 |
[36:17] | – and hope that the state rangers – she wants us to do something. | -期望国家护林员 -她想我们做点什么 |
[36:18] | don’t find her? You gonna try to get her out…? | 不会找到她 还是想救她出来 |
[36:19] | Okay, whatever it is, let’s do it fast. | 不管怎样 我们要快速行动 |
[36:21] | There’s no good options. | 没有更好的选择 |
[36:23] | Fix this damn truck. | 给我把卡车修好 |
[36:25] | That guy’s gonna snap– all he cares about is the damn money. | 那男人要发火了 他只在乎钱 |
[36:30] | That’s not the only thing he cares about. | 他在乎的不只是钱 |
[36:34] | Toby. | 托比 |
[36:35] | Go find a sharp stone, cut the brakes. | 去找块尖锐的石头 把刹车弄坏 |
[36:38] | Look, I don’t care about your money. | 我不在意你的钱 |
[36:40] | I don’t care who you deliver it to. | 也不在意你要交钱给谁 |
[36:42] | So why don’t you throw that gun into the woods | 所以不如你把枪扔进树林 |
[36:43] | and I give you my word, I will fix your truck. | 我保证把卡车修好 |
[36:46] | Okay? And then you and Jess can get out of here. | 好吗 然后你和杰西就能离开这里了 |
[36:48] | You think I’m stupid? | 你以为我傻吗 |
[36:50] | Open the door! | 把门打开 |
[36:57] | Okay, fine. Take it easy. | 好吧 别生气 |
[37:00] | I have a release cord running to the truck bed. | 我有一根连接线连至车箱 |
[37:02] | I will undo it. | 我去把它解开 |
[37:04] | Just… be cool. | 你冷静点 |
[37:12] | Now! | 就现在 |
[37:14] | Dad! The cliff! | 爸爸 悬崖 |
[37:16] | – Dad! I can’t get out! – Jessie! | -爸爸 我出不去 -杰西 |
[37:18] | Jessie! Stop it! | 杰西 快停下来 |
[37:20] | Jessie, baby, hold on, baby! | 杰西 宝贝 坚持住 宝贝 |
[37:22] | Dad, get me out of here! | 爸爸 救我出去 |
[37:23] | Jessie, I got… | 杰西 我… |
[37:24] | Jessie! Jessie, hold on! | 杰西 杰西 坚持住 |
[37:26] | Hit the brake! | 踩刹车 |
[37:29] | The brake’s not working! | 刹车不灵 |
[37:30] | – Help us! – What do I do?! | -救救我们 -我该怎么做 |
[37:32] | Dad! There’s a cliff coming! Get out of the way! | 爸爸 前面就是悬崖 快让开 |
[37:34] | – Oh, God. I’m not leaving you! – Move! | -天呐 我不会离开你 -快走 |
[37:37] | Move, get out of the way! | 让开 让开 |
[37:40] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[37:57] | That held up well, considering I didn’t secure it. | 挺靠谱的 而且不是我安装的 |
[37:59] | We bluffed you, Frank. | 我们唬住[悬崖]你了 弗兰克 |
[38:02] | On an actual bluff, which makes it cooler. | 还是在真的悬崖边 这显得更酷了 |
[38:09] | Okay, you know the drill. | 你知道该怎么做 |
[38:11] | I’m gonna put some leftovers in a pot, | 我把剩饭放到锅里 |
[38:12] | and in about 15 minutes, you’ll start complaining. | 大约15分钟后你就会开始抱怨 |
[38:15] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[38:15] | Yeah, thanks, Paige. | 谢谢 佩吉 |
[38:22] | What’s up, grabby? | 还好吗 咸猪手 |
[38:23] | Okay, we literally watched a kid almost fall into the abyss today | 我们今天见证了一个孩子差点坠入深渊 |
[38:26] | ’cause she followed her dad’s footsteps. | 就因为步了她父亲的后尘 |
[38:29] | And? | 然后呢 |
[38:30] | And we have gangster blood. You said so yourself. | 我们流淌着几分狠辣的血液 你自己说的 |
[38:32] | We can’t make a hoagie with spoiled meat. | 坏掉的肉可做不了三明治 |
[38:35] | My meat’s not spoiled. | 我的肉可不坏 |
[38:37] | Genetics are real, doctor. | 基因是不会变的 医生 |
[38:39] | Sweetheart, it’s nature vs. Nurture. | 亲爱的 这是先天与后天的区别 |
[38:43] | Jess was nurtured by a sociopath. | 杰西是被一个反社会的人养大的 |
[38:46] | Our children will be nurtured by you and me. | 我们的孩子则由我们来教养 |
[38:48] | And what if we suck? | 如果我们不称职呢 |
[38:49] | We’re gonna be great. | 我们会很棒的 |
[38:52] | I mean, all parents do suck, sometimes. | 所有父母都有犯浑的时候 |
[38:54] | But when we do, we got Super-Mom Paige to watch out for us. | 等那时候 我们还有超级奶妈佩吉帮忙 |
[38:58] | And Walter’s already reading up | 沃特已经开始研究 |
[38:59] | on early-stage neurological development. | 早期神经发育 |
[39:02] | Sly’s gonna give that kid a daily sanitizer dip. | 希尔每天都会给孩子杀菌消毒 |
[39:04] | And Cabe will put his foot up our ass | 要是我们错过了孩子的重要演出 |
[39:07] | if we so much as miss a violin recital. | 凯布也不会饶了我们 |
[39:10] | If anything, we got to worry about them screwing up our kid. | 要担心也是担心这群人把我们的孩子带坏 |
[39:13] | We’re gonna be fine. | 我们会没事的 |
[39:15] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[39:18] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:31] | – How you guys holding up? – All right. | -你们怎么样 -还好 |
[39:33] | Sorry we weren’t there for you when you needed us. | 抱歉没有在你们需要的时候出现 |
[39:35] | Yeah, you guys could’ve been hurt | 我们徒劳寻找的时候 |
[39:37] | while we were out on our wild-goose chase. | 你们可能会受伤 |
[39:39] | This damn trial’s got everything screwed up. | 该死的庭审毁了一切 |
[39:44] | I need him focused, | 我需要他保持专注 |
[39:45] | but Collins has him shaken. | 但柯林斯却让他动摇 |
[39:47] | Well, he’s back home in the garage, where he’s safe. | 他现在回到了车库 安全了 |
[39:50] | Son of a bitch. | 混蛋 |
[39:59] | I found this. | 我发现了这个 |
[40:01] | It’s from Collins, I just know. | 柯林斯的 我就知道 |
[40:03] | I-Is it safe? | 安全吗 |
[40:04] | Do we need to call the bomb squad? | 需要叫拆弹队吗 |
[40:06] | No, that’s too blunt. Not Mark’s style. | 不 这太直白 不是马克的风格 |
[40:13] | “So you look sharp in court. | 法庭上穿得帅气些 |
[40:17] | “May the winds of justice forever be at your back. | 愿正义永远与你相随 |
[40:20] | “P.S. | 另 |
[40:22] | You should’ve gotten a better lawyer.” | 你应该请个好点的律师 |
[40:29] | Son of a bitch was in our home! | 这个混蛋进了我们家 |
[40:31] | Okay, Cabe, let’s just try to relax. | 凯布 放松 |
[40:33] | He set me up for letting him escape. | 他设计让我放他逃跑 |
[40:35] | He framed me for a bribe I didn’t take. | 又栽赃我受贿 |
[40:38] | I’ve dedicated my life to this country! | 我为这个国家付出了一切 |
[40:40] | I’ve never taken a dime I didn’t earn. | 从未收过不义之财 |
[40:42] | For honor, duty. | 一切都为了荣耀与使命 |
[40:44] | ‘Cause it’s what’s right! | 这才是正确的事 |
[40:45] | Collins can take my family, my freedom, | 柯林斯可以抢走我的家人 我的自由 |
[40:48] | he can take my friends, he can take everything! | 抢走我的朋友 任何东西 |
[40:51] | But I refuse to let him take my name! | 但我绝不让他抢走我的名字 |
[40:54] | My father’s name. | 我父亲的名字 |
[40:56] | It won’t happen. | 我不会让这种事发生 |
[41:01] | Cabe… | 凯布 |
[41:04] | what you just said was raw. | 你刚才说的话都未经处理 |
[41:07] | Unfiltered. Emotional. | 未经过滤 感情充沛 |
[41:10] | And completely believable. | 让人信服 |
[41:12] | Because it wasn’t fantasy. | 因为说的不是幻想 |
[41:14] | It was real. | 都是真的 |
[41:16] | You spoke honestly and from the heart. | 是发自内心的肺腑之言 |
[41:19] | Your feelings are authentic, | 你的感受都是真的 |
[41:21] | and that’s what the judge needs to hear, | 法官需要听到这些 |
[41:23] | one on one, without a jury. | 面对面 不需要陪审团 |
[41:26] | I’ll ask for a bench trial | 我会申请由法官进行审理 |
[41:28] | so you can just speak directly to a learned jurist. | 你可以直接跟博学的法律专家说 |
[41:33] | Just Cabe Gallo being Cabe Gallo. | 做自己就好 |
[41:36] | Nothing more convincing in the world. | 没有什么比这个更让人信服 |
[41:39] | You’re saying I can tell my side? | 你是说我可以说出我的故事 |
[41:42] | Yes. | 是的 |
[41:43] | I want you to testify. | 我希望你能出庭作证 |
[41:46] | Well, all right, then. | 好的 |
[41:47] | Well, let’s get to work. | 干活吧 |
[41:56] | We got proof… | 我们有证据 |
[42:02] | Picked these up from Kovelsky’s on the way back. | 回来的时候买了这些 |
[42:07] | Thank you, Walter. | 谢谢你 沃特 |
[42:14] | Whatever you need, Cabe. | 有需要尽管说 凯布 |
[42:17] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪也不去 |
[42:19] | Thank you, son. | 谢谢你 孩子 |
[42:23] | Thanks to all of you. | 谢谢你们所有人 |