时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | Morning. | 早 |
[00:27] | How you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[00:30] | Didn’t sleep a wink. | 一点没睡 |
[00:32] | I wish you’d just stayed with me last night. | 你昨晚真该待在我那里 |
[00:36] | Yeah. I wanted to be here | 嗯 我想到这儿来 |
[00:38] | in case Sly had any last-minute stuff to go over. | 以防希尔临时要再商量什么 |
[00:40] | That way, I wasn’t across town. | 我不会还在城市另一边 |
[00:47] | Good morning. You ready? | 早上好 你准备好了吗 |
[00:51] | Where’s the rest of the team? | 其他队员呢 |
[00:52] | They’re, um… | 他们… |
[00:54] | taking care of something at the courthouse. | 去法院处理点事情了 |
[00:57] | He’s here. | 他到了 |
[01:02] | All right. Commence Operation Judge Nudge. | 好了 开始法官影响行动 |
[01:08] | There you go, Paige, stink yourself up good. | 去吧 佩吉 好好喷喷 |
[01:13] | Pardon me. | 请原谅 |
[01:16] | That’s right, get the relaxing scent of lavender all over him. | 没错 把薰衣草令人放松的香气蹭他一身 |
[01:19] | – I’m terribly sorry. – No problem. | -真抱歉 -没事的 |
[01:20] | Did you get enough on him? | 蹭够了吗 |
[01:21] | Better be. Gave the guy everything but a lap dance. | 最好够了 就差没给他跳大腿舞了 |
[01:24] | Happy, how goes you? | 乐乐 你呢 |
[01:26] | Almost done. Judge Tuck’s courtroom is set | 就好了 塔克法官的法庭 |
[01:28] | for a soothing 69 degrees. | 已将温度设置为舒缓的20度 |
[01:31] | Tuck will be cool and comfortable | 塔克会凉爽舒服 |
[01:32] | instead of hot and bothered. | 而不是又热又烦 |
[01:34] | All right, Walt, he’s headed your way. | 好 沃特 他往你那边去了 |
[01:35] | On it. | 看我的 |
[01:38] | Uh, one large non-fat double short cap, | 一杯大杯脱脂双浓卡布 |
[01:40] | two pumps of vanilla, a pinch of cinnamon, | 两下香草糖浆 少许肉桂 |
[01:44] | and extra foam, | 多要泡沫 |
[01:46] | and two sugars, please. | 两份糖 |
[01:50] | Morning, Alice. | 早 爱丽丝 |
[01:51] | Morning, Judge. | 早 法官 |
[01:52] | I’ll have your Earl Grey up in just a moment. | 我马上就给你做伯爵茶 |
[01:54] | – Keep the change. – Thank you. | -不用找了 -谢谢 |
[01:57] | Okay, Toby. | 好了 托比 |
[01:58] | All right, our jurist will be calm | 这样法官会很平静 |
[01:59] | as opposed to tweaked out on caffeine. | 而不是因咖啡因而精神紧张 |
[02:02] | And now the pièce de résistance. | 现在 到主菜了 |
[02:05] | Everyone chills when listening to the comforting music | 每个人听着热带的舒缓音乐 |
[02:07] | of the tropics. | 都会感到放松 |
[02:15] | Cabe’s fate will be decided by a very mellow fellow. | 凯布的命运将会掌握在一个很和气的人手里 |
[02:19] | Cabe, on the other hand, looks pissed. | 但凯布则看上去很生气 |
[02:24] | You did what? | 你们做了什么 |
[02:25] | A university study showed people handed down | 一项大学研究表明 |
[02:27] | more lenient sentences when they’re, you know… | 当人们心情放松时 更容易 |
[02:30] | feelin’ irie, mon. | 宽大判刑 |
[02:32] | Do you know how much trouble we would’ve gotten into | 你知道如果你们被发现了 |
[02:33] | if you would’ve gotten caught? | 我们麻烦会多大吗 |
[02:34] | Perfumes, teas, | 香水 茶 |
[02:36] | manipulating a municipal building. | 控制一栋市政大楼 |
[02:38] | We just wanted to help. We’re scared. | 我们只是想帮忙 我们好怕 |
[02:40] | It’s a bit tense. | 情绪有点紧张 |
[02:42] | I know. | 我知道 |
[02:43] | I’m sorry. Me, too. | 抱歉 我也是 |
[02:45] | Uh, then let’s go get settled. | 那我们去安顿下来吧 |
[02:47] | If it gets tight during the trial, | 要是审判期间紧张了起来 |
[02:48] | just look over your shoulder, you’ll see your friends. | 回个头 你的朋友都在 |
[02:51] | We’ve got your back. | 我们会支持你 |
[02:53] | About that. | 关于那个 |
[02:54] | I got a call late last night from the court clerk. | 我昨晚深夜收到了法庭书记官的电话 |
[02:56] | – They’ve decided on a closed courtroom. – What? | -他们决定采取闭庭审理 -什么 |
[02:58] | Evidence regarding Scorpion’s previous cases might come up, | 关于天蝎之前案子的证据可能会被展示出来 |
[03:01] | could jeopardize national security, | 这会危及国家安全 |
[03:02] | so… it is a nonpublic trial. | 所以 审判是不对外的 |
[03:06] | Wait. | 等等 |
[03:07] | So this is good-bye? | 那么我们要再见了吗 |
[03:09] | Th-This is it? | 就到这里了 |
[03:10] | No. No, it’s not good-bye. | 不 这不是再见 |
[03:13] | I’ve got the hardest working lawyer in town, | 我有城里最勤奋的律师 |
[03:16] | and I’m innocent. | 而且我是无辜的 |
[03:18] | So I’ll be back in the garage tonight | 我今晚会回车库的 |
[03:20] | celebrating with you guys. | 跟你们一起庆祝 |
[03:24] | But if something does happen, | 但如果真出了事 |
[03:27] | I left each of you a gift on your desks. | 我在你们桌上给每个人都留了份礼物 |
[03:30] | Don’t open it until you know how the coin lands on this one. | 你们知道结果之前不要打开 |
[03:38] | Well, I should go. | 我该走了 |
[03:40] | No tears. | 不许哭 |
[03:42] | No hugs. | 不要抱 |
[03:43] | Just need to go. | 我进去就是了 |
[03:50] | You’re gonna be all right, kid. | 你不会有事的 孩子 |
[03:52] | All right? | 好吗 |
[03:59] | You get to come with us, Allie. | 你可以跟我们走 艾莉 |
[04:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:02] | But I’m gonna wait here. I just want to be close. | 但我还是等在这里吧 我想待在附近 |
[04:06] | I can’t imagine what he’s feeling right now. | 我无法想象他现在是什么感觉 |
[04:14] | All rise. | 全体起立 |
[04:18] | – That’s not Judge Tuck. – Be seated. | -这不是塔克法官 -请坐 |
[04:20] | Judge Tuck received a phone call– | 塔克法官接到了电话 |
[04:22] | medical issue with his wife. | 他妻子出了医疗问题 |
[04:25] | She’ll be okay, but I’ve been assigned to hear the case. | 她不会有事 但我被派来处理这桩案子 |
[04:27] | So, uh, let me just… | 那么 我… |
[04:31] | It’s like the Arctic in here. | 这里简直冷得像冰窖 |
[04:33] | Fix the heat, will you, please? | 把热气调整一下 好吗 |
[04:36] | Find out what you can on this guy. | 尽快查一下这人 |
[04:37] | Already on it. Oh, crap. | 已经在查了 该死 |
[04:39] | This is Judge Max Talbertson, | 这位是麦克斯·陶伯森法官 |
[04:41] | aka Maximum Max Talbertson, | 外号”重刑”麦克斯·陶伯森 |
[04:44] | ’cause he hands out convictions | 因为他判有罪和重刑 |
[04:45] | and harsh sentences like breath mints. | 就像发薄荷糖一般随便 |
[04:46] | We’re screwed, mon. | 我们完蛋了 |
[04:48] | Doubly screwed. | 更完蛋了 |
[04:49] | That was Homeland. | 国土安全部打来了 |
[04:50] | Do they know that we hacked the court’s security cameras? | 他们知道我们黑了法庭监控吗 |
[04:52] | Nope, but we should power that down | 不是 但等我们的新监管人来时 |
[04:54] | when our new handler gets here. | 最好把那个关上 |
[04:56] | – New handler? – No way. Cabe’s our handler. | -新监管人 -不可能 凯布才是我们的监管人 |
[04:58] | In the event that he’s convicted, | 为以防他被定罪 |
[05:00] | Homeland is sending over | 国土安全部派来了 |
[05:01] | Clarence Mickelthorn, who is going to interview us to, | 克莱伦斯·米克思恩 他要跟我们谈话 |
[05:05] | and I quote, | 并 |
[05:06] | “Determine whether Homeland’s relationship with Scorpion | “决定国土安全部跟天蝎的关系 |
[05:09] | is beneficial to the government.” | 是否有利于政府” |
[05:11] | And if he feels we aren’t? | 如果他觉得没有呢 |
[05:13] | Well, we lose our status as approved federal contractors, | 那我们会失去作为受认可联邦政府承包商的身份 |
[05:15] | and considering our current financial situation, | 再考虑到我们现在的财政状况 |
[05:18] | that means we’re… out of business. | 那我们就要歇业了 |
[05:21] | This is nuts. | 这简直是疯了 |
[05:22] | – I got to clear my head. – I’m such an idiot. | -我得去清理下思绪 -我好傻 |
[05:24] | If we want to hear what’s going on in the courtroom, | 如果我们想听听法庭里的情况 |
[05:25] | I can just hack a ham radio signal | 我直接黑了业余无线电信号 |
[05:27] | and try to pick up the frequency of the bailiff’s walkie. | 接收法警对讲机的频段就好 |
[05:30] | Walter, | 沃特 |
[05:32] | you haven’t had much to say. Anything you want to add to this? | 你都没说什么 你有什么想补充的吗 |
[05:36] | Nope. | 没有 |
[05:38] | Since Mr. Gallo requested a bench trial, | 由于格洛先生要求法官审理 |
[05:41] | I will be both judge and jury. | 我将同时做陪审团和法官 |
[05:43] | In my courtroom, you will find that words matter. | 在我的法庭 你们会发现语言很重要 |
[05:47] | Facts matter. | 事实很重要 |
[05:48] | And we’ll stick to the facts. | 我们必须坚持事实 |
[05:51] | The State may present its opening argument. | 请控方进行开场陈词 |
[05:54] | Your Honor, we are not here just about facts | 法官大人 我们在这里不只是为了事实 |
[05:57] | but relevant facts. | 而是相关事实 |
[05:59] | All of the service that the defendant | 被告曾经为军队 |
[06:00] | has provided to the military, | 为联邦调查局 |
[06:02] | to the FBI, to Homeland Security is admirable. | 为国土安全部做出的贡献令人敬佩 |
[06:07] | But it is completely irrelevant to these proceedings. | 但这都与此次诉讼无关 |
[06:09] | All that’s relevant is Mr. Gallo’s actions. | 有关的只是格洛先生的行为 |
[06:13] | And we know his actions: | 而他的行为我们很清楚 |
[06:15] | he used a key, he unlocked an ankle cuff, | 他用钥匙 打开了一把脚铐 |
[06:17] | and he let Mark Collins, a federal prisoner, go free. | 让马克·柯林斯 一名联邦囚犯 自由离开 |
[06:21] | Any other fact is moot | 其他事实则没有意义 |
[06:23] | and should not be considered. | 可以不必考虑 |
[06:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:27] | Mr. Dodd, your opening. | 多德先生 该你了 |
[06:30] | Your Honor… | 法官大人 |
[06:32] | my client is a military hero. | 我的委托人是军队英雄 |
[06:34] | – He… – Counselor, | -他… -律师 |
[06:36] | I agree with Ms. Dine’s assessment | 我同意戴安女士的观点 |
[06:38] | that mr. Gallo’s prior service | 格洛先生此前的工作 |
[06:41] | is not germane to these proceedings. | 与本次诉讼无关 |
[06:44] | Hence, I will not be entertaining such argument. | 因此 我不会考虑这样的论点 |
[06:47] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:49] | I will just readjust on the fly here. | 容我调整一下发言稿 |
[06:51] | It’ll only take a minute. | 请稍等片刻 |
[06:57] | Is it a bad sign when your lawyer | 律师开始撕开场陈词稿 |
[06:58] | tears up his opening statement? | 这兆头是不是不太好 |
[06:59] | If I could just crack this radio, we’d be able to hear | 要是能黑进广播 我们就能听清 |
[07:02] | what’s going on in there, instead of playing charades. | 里面到底什么情况 不用猜字谜了 |
[07:04] | Officer Salerno responding to 7th and Brockton. | 萨勒诺警员正在前往布鲁克顿街和第七大道 |
[07:06] | Okay, that’s a police walkie. | 好吧 这是警用对讲机 |
[07:08] | Come on, dummy, you can do this. | 加油 笨蛋 你可以的 |
[07:09] | Um, you called yourself idiot earlier and now dummy. | 你之前说自己是白痴 现在是笨蛋 |
[07:12] | Why don’t you take it easy on yourself? | 你能不能别这么苛求自己 |
[07:14] | Make way! | 让开 |
[07:16] | Toby! | 托比 |
[07:17] | What are you doing?! | 你在干什么 |
[07:20] | Dusted off the old unicycle. | 想试试以前的独轮脚踏车 |
[07:23] | Bike makes me “Two” tired. | 给我累得无与”轮”比 |
[07:26] | Don’t you get it? | 听懂了吗 |
[07:27] | Two-tire…d. | 无与”轮”比 |
[07:32] | I found a scone in the back of the fridge. I hope no one minds. | 我在冰箱里找到一块司康 希望没人介意 |
[07:34] | That’s from Halloween. | 那是万圣节剩下的 |
[07:36] | Shh! This is Officer Salerno. | 我是萨勒诺警员 |
[07:38] | We have a report of a small dog | 有人报警称有只小狗 |
[07:40] | stuck in some kind of hole in the ground. | 卡在了地上的一个洞里 |
[07:41] | Great, instead of the trial, I get a stupid dog. | 真好 听不见庭审 却找到一条狗 |
[07:44] | Man, I am a moron. | 我简直是个智障 |
[07:45] | Well, of course. You’re attempting to hack an archaic | 这很正常 你在黑一个老式的 |
[07:47] | analog system. The odds are staggering. | 模拟系统 本来希望就很渺茫 |
[07:49] | You know, amongst all this stress, you almost seem serene. | 现在压力这么大 你居然如此平静 |
[07:52] | – What’s that all about? – Mm. It’s an astute observation. | -怎么回事 -你的观察力确实犀利 |
[07:55] | You see, at first, I was very concerned about the trial. | 是这样 最开始我也很担心审讯 |
[07:57] | Keeping me up at night, interfering with work– | 让我晚上睡不着 影响工作 |
[08:00] | very inefficient. So, | 效率低下 于是 |
[08:01] | I began to read what others have said about dealing with stress– | 我就开始看其他人是怎么处理压力的 |
[08:04] | uh, Tesla, Shakespeare. | 特斯拉 莎士比亚 |
[08:06] | But the philosophy that I found the most useful | 但我发现最管用的方法 |
[08:08] | is by an American baseball player | 是一位美国棒球运动员说的 |
[08:10] | called John Milton Rivers. | 他叫约翰·米尔顿·利佛 |
[08:12] | Mickey Rivers? | 米基·利佛吗 |
[08:16] | I-I love Mickey Rivers. | 我特别喜欢他 |
[08:18] | He played for the Yanks in the ’70s, right? | 他七十年代时在洋基队打球 对吧 |
[08:20] | He was the guy who used to, uh, he batted like this, right? | 他以前经常… 这样挥杆对吧 |
[08:25] | All irrelevant information. | 这些信息都与此无关 |
[08:26] | So, a news reporter asked him how he stayed calm under fire. | 有记者问他是如何保持冷静的 |
[08:29] | He said, “I don’t get upset over things that I can’t control, | 他说 “我不会为无法控制的事担忧 |
[08:32] | “Because I can’t control them, | 因为我无法控制 |
[08:33] | “So what’s the use in getting upset? | 担忧又有什么用呢 |
[08:34] | “I don’t get upset over the things that I can control, | 我也不会担忧我可以控制的事 |
[08:36] | “Because I can control them, so there’s no use in getting upset.” | 因为我能够控制 所以不必担忧” |
[08:41] | So I care very much about Cabe. | 我很在乎凯布 |
[08:42] | I wouldn’t want anything bad happening to him. | 我不希望他出任何事 |
[08:44] | But I can’t control | 但我无法控制 |
[08:46] | what is happening, so I have decided to not let it affect me. | 最终会发生什么 于是我决定不被它影响 |
[08:50] | Okay. | 好 |
[08:51] | As long as you’re not affected. | 只要你真不被影响就好 |
[08:53] | Not one bit. | 完全不会 |
[08:55] | Upon arrival, use nylon rope, try to lasso the dog, | 到了之后 试试用尼龙绳套住它 |
[08:59] | – pull him up to the surface. – Good luck. | -然后拉到地面上 -祝你好运 |
[09:01] | There is no way they’re getting a rope around his waist. | 他们绝对没办法把绳套在它身上 |
[09:04] | Do we have any milk here? | 咱们有牛奶吗 |
[09:06] | Forget it. I’ll check. | 算了 我自己看 |
[09:08] | Oh. Oh, look. | 快看 |
[09:10] | Homeland Director Carson’s about to take the stand. | 国安部卡森部长要上台作证了 |
[09:13] | Paige, you-you see that body language? How cocky he is? | 佩吉 你看他的神态 洋洋得意 |
[09:16] | There’s no way Sly’s doing well, | 希尔肯定很不顺利 |
[09:17] | or he would appear more thrown. | 不然他不会这么开心 |
[09:19] | This is Officer Salerno. | 我是萨勒诺警员 |
[09:20] | Puppy’s far down. It’s shying away from the rope. | 狗掉得更深 它一直在躲我的绳子 |
[09:23] | Requesting LAFD backup. | 请求洛杉矶消防部帮助 |
[09:24] | Oh, geez, who could’ve predicted that? | 天哪 谁能想到呢 |
[09:26] | Oh, it must’ve fallen into one of those | 那只狗肯定是掉进了 |
[09:27] | old 19th century cisterns that they have down in old L.A. | 洛杉矶以前19世纪的那些蓄水池 |
[09:30] | Guys, the judge is showing agreement markers | 各位 卡森发言的时候 |
[09:32] | when Carson speaks. | 法官露出了赞同的体征 |
[09:34] | Thanks, Dispatch. Awaiting arrival of hook and ladder. | 谢谢总控 等待钩子和梯子到达 |
[09:38] | I know the area around 7th and Brockton | 我看过一部关于洛杉矶地铁搭建的纪录片 |
[09:40] | from watching a documentary | 我很了解布鲁克顿街 |
[09:42] | on the building of the L.A. Subway tunnels. | 以及第七大道附近的区域 |
[09:44] | The soil has a lot of silt from the old riverbed. | 那片土地之前是河床 有很多淤泥 |
[09:47] | Well, silt compresses easily. | 淤泥很容易受压变形 |
[09:49] | Weight of that fire truck is too much for that topography. | 那种地质构造承受不住消防车的重量 |
[09:51] | Could cause the cistern to collapse. | 很可能造成蓄水池塌陷 |
[09:53] | Right onto the puppy? | 狗会被直接压死吗 |
[09:54] | Guys, 7th and Brockton is only ten blocks from here. | 布鲁克顿街和第七大道离这里只有十个街区 |
[09:57] | We’re gonna go save that dog, aren’t we?! | 我们要去救那只狗了对吗 |
[09:58] | Damn right we are. | 说得没错 |
[10:00] | Okay, guys, grab your gear. | 各位 带好装备 |
[10:01] | Oh, Paige, the fire department are gonna get pissed | 佩吉 我们让消防队别过来 |
[10:03] | when we tell them to back off, so you’ll have to talk to them. | 他们肯定会生气 你得跟他们说 |
[10:06] | Wait, hold on. I don’t want a puppy to die, | 等等 我也不希望那只狗死 |
[10:07] | but Clarence Mickelthorn is coming to evaluate the team. | 但克莱伦斯·米克思恩要来评估我们 |
[10:09] | If we’re not here, he could shut us down. | 要是我们不在 可能会被勒令停业 |
[10:11] | Paige, uh, I’ll explain what’s happening here. | 佩吉 我跟你解释一下情况 |
[10:13] | Um, y-you see, we’re people with almost 600 iQ points between us. | 我们几个人加起来智商接近600 |
[10:17] | And we’re waiting for a judge with an IQ of, what, 120, tops, | 却要等一个智商顶多120的法官 |
[10:20] | to determine the fate of our friend. | 来决定我们朋友的命运 |
[10:21] | We’re not used to feeling helpless. | 我们很不适应这种无助感 |
[10:23] | We are used to solving problems. | 我们习惯于解决问题 |
[10:24] | When we can’t control things, | 一旦我们无法控制什么 |
[10:25] | just like Walt and Mickey Rivers said, we don’t react well. | 像沃特和米基·利佛所说 我们会无法接受 |
[10:28] | But this doggy situation is something that we can control. | 但这只狗遇到的情况是我们可以控制的 |
[10:31] | We need a fix of something we can fix, | 我们需要去解决能够解决的事 |
[10:33] | ’cause the stress of waiting to see if Gallo gets the gallows | 因为等着看格洛会不会被判刑 |
[10:35] | will drive us nuts. | 会把我们都逼疯的 |
[10:36] | And it’s your job to keep us sane. | 你的责任就是让我们保持理智 |
[10:38] | ‘Cause come hell or high water, | 因为我们铁了心 |
[10:39] | we are getting that hound out of the ground. | 要把那只狗弄出来 |
[10:48] | There’s the truck! | 消防车在那 |
[10:49] | Toby, the car’s still moving. | 托比 车还在动呢 |
[11:02] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[11:04] | Hey! You trying to get killed? | 你找死吗 |
[11:06] | You can’t bring that truck any closer | 你不能再继续往前开了 |
[11:07] | to the cistern or you’ll cause a collapse and kill that dog! | 否则会引起塌陷害死那条狗 |
[11:10] | Who the hell are you, and how do you know about the dog? | 你是哪根葱 你怎么知道那只狗的事 |
[11:13] | We heard it on the police radio, and we are a team of geniuses | 我们在警方无线电中听到的 我们是一组 |
[11:16] | who work with the federal government. | 为政府做事的天才 |
[11:18] | Geniuses? I doubt it. | 天才 我表示怀疑 |
[11:23] | Yeah. He’s just unnerving a truck full of guys | 他只是缓解一车想揍死他的人的 |
[11:25] | who want to kick his ass | 紧张情绪 |
[11:26] | with a psychological process called non-sequitur distraction. | 这个心理行为叫做不合理推论分散注意力 |
[11:30] | Nice moves, babe. | 扭得漂亮 宝贝 |
[11:31] | Thank you, darling. | 谢谢你 亲爱的 |
[11:39] | Oh, there he is, I see him. | 它在那 我看见了 |
[11:41] | Oh, no, he’s terrified. | 不 它吓坏了 |
[11:43] | It’s okay sweetheart, we’re gonna get you out of here. | 没事的 小可爱 我们会救你出来的 |
[11:57] | I’m telling you to get out of here. | 我请你马上离开 |
[11:59] | You still don’t believe me? Fine. | 你还不相信我 好吧 |
[12:01] | The soil around here is a mixture of sandy loam, | 这周围的土壤是混合着沙壤土 |
[12:04] | gravel, granite, river wash and black adobe. | 碎石 花岗岩 河床冲积物和黑砖 |
[12:07] | Any weight over three tons around a preexisting hole | 只要承重超过三吨 之前存在的洞 |
[12:10] | could create a cave-in not unlike a cover-subsidence sinkhole. | 就会造成塌方 和表面沉降坑没有什么两样 |
[12:13] | That fire truck is 16,200 pounds, or 8.1 tons. | 那辆救火车有8.1吨重 |
[12:17] | Okay, I get it. | 好吧 我知道了 |
[12:19] | You’re smart. | 你很聪明 |
[12:19] | Yeah, we’re also vindictive. | 我们还很记仇 |
[12:21] | You let the mutt go kaput, | 要是那只狗出了什么事 |
[12:23] | every news outlet in L.A. Will know the name Salerno. | 洛杉矶所有权威媒体都会知道萨勒诺的大名 |
[12:28] | Hey! Back up. | 退后 |
[12:30] | Truck’s too heavy. | 车太重了 |
[12:37] | Okay. Give me the specs. | 好吧 给我详细的数据 |
[12:38] | Uh, well, about 20 feet deep. | 大约六米深 |
[12:40] | Uh, two feet wide. | 0.6米宽 |
[12:42] | All right. I can squeeze down there. | 好吧 我可以挤着下去 |
[12:43] | No. Are you crazy? How do you expect to turn around and get back up? | 不行 你疯了吗 你准备怎么转身 还有往上爬 |
[12:46] | Monty? Monty! That’s my dog down there! | 蒙迪 蒙迪 那是我的狗狗 |
[12:49] | It’s okay, baby, I’m here. | 没事了 宝贝 我来了 |
[12:52] | He got loose and ran off. I was looking for him, | 没拴好它就跑了 我正在找他 |
[12:54] | and a neighbor said that they heard | 有个邻居说他们听到 |
[12:55] | he was in a hole over here. | 他掉进了一个洞里 |
[12:56] | Hi. I’m Paige. | 我是佩吉 |
[12:58] | We’re government contractors. | 我们是政府的承包商 |
[13:00] | For now. What’s your name? | 目前还是 你叫什么名字 |
[13:01] | Uh, Jane. Look, you got to get him out fast. | 简 听着 你们得快点把它救出来 |
[13:02] | He has type 1 diabetes and he needs his shot. | 它有一型糖尿病 它需要打针了 |
[13:05] | When was his last dose? | 上次是什么时候打的 |
[13:06] | Little over 12 hours ago. | 超过十二小时一点点 |
[13:07] | – Weight? – 12 pounds. | -体重呢 -11斤 |
[13:08] | – Last time he ate? – Last night. | -最后一次进食时间 -昨晚 |
[13:10] | I was gonna feed him after our morning walk. | 我准备早上散完步喂它的 |
[13:11] | Okay, this is all bad. | 好吧 情况糟透了 |
[13:12] | We got a lightweight, diabetic dog | 我们有只体重过轻 患有糖尿病的狗狗 |
[13:14] | with nothing in his stomach who’s past due on his insulin. | 胃中空空 还过了注射胰岛素的时间 |
[13:16] | His blood sugar’s rising, so rough calculation, | 它的血糖飙升 粗略估计 |
[13:19] | it’ll be at a lethal level in, like, 28 minutes, | 会在大约28分钟后达到致命水平 |
[13:22] | Monty will be a goner. | 那时蒙迪就没命了 |
[13:23] | Oh, my God. This is all my fault. | 天呐 都怪我 |
[13:25] | I should’ve got a collar that fit him better. | 我应该给它戴个更合适的项圈 |
[13:27] | Well, that’s in the past. There’s no point | 都已经发生了 现在对着 |
[13:28] | in stressing over things you can’t control. | 你控制不了的事发愁也毫无意义了 |
[13:30] | Have you heard of Mickey Rivers? | 你听说过米基·利佛吗 |
[13:32] | Not now. | 现在不是提这个的时候 |
[13:33] | No, I’m just saying that this situation we can control, | 不 我只是说这个还是我们可以控制的 |
[13:36] | starting with this collar. | 从这个项圈开始 |
[13:39] | This ankle collar. | 这个脚环 |
[13:41] | Do you recognize it, Director Carson? | 你有印象吗 卡森部长 |
[13:43] | Yes. Some call it a cuff. | 有 又称之为脚铐 |
[13:45] | It’s what was placed on Mark Collins. | 是马克·柯林斯身上的 |
[13:47] | And its purpose? | 其作用是什么 |
[13:48] | To prevent his escape. | 防止他逃跑 |
[13:50] | We put one on him upon his release from prison. | 在他出狱后我们给他戴了一个 |
[13:52] | Now, did you approve this release? | 你批准了释放他吗 |
[13:54] | I did, but was initially against it. | 是的 但我本来是反对的 |
[13:58] | Gallo pushed. | 是格洛促成的 |
[13:59] | Vehemently. | 极力促成的 |
[14:01] | Now I know why. | 现在我知道为什么了 |
[14:02] | He was getting paid off by Collins. | 他被柯林斯买通了 |
[14:04] | Objection! Non-responsive, | 反对 答非所问 |
[14:05] | lacks foundation, speculative, | 缺乏证据 纯属推测 |
[14:08] | and he’s being a jerk. | 而且他是个混蛋 |
[14:09] | Sustained, but, | 反对有效 但是 |
[14:10] | Counselor… settle down. | 律师 冷静 |
[14:16] | Settle down, Monty, you’re gonna be fine. | 冷静 蒙迪 你会没事的 |
[14:19] | You’re gonna be fine. | 你会没事的 |
[14:21] | Sly looks pretty agitated. | 希尔看起来很激动 |
[14:22] | Paige, we can’t control the trial, | 佩吉 法庭上的事我们控制不了 |
[14:25] | but we can surely control how Monty is going to be lured | 但我们肯定有办法诱使蒙迪 |
[14:28] | into his new doggie elevator. | 进到它的新狗狗电梯里去 |
[14:31] | I got the collar fixed like a handle. | 我把项圈固定成把手的样子 |
[14:32] | Got Happy’s extension cord. | 拿到乐乐的弹性软绳了 |
[14:34] | Should be long enough to reach the little fella. | 应该够长能够到那个小家伙了 |
[14:36] | Now time for the bait. | 好了那我下诱饵了 |
[14:42] | It’s really good bait. | 这诱饵真不错 |
[14:43] | We’re supposed to be using the peanut butter to save the dog. | 这花生酱是用来救狗的 |
[14:45] | He’s got enough. | 够它吃的了 |
[14:47] | Judge, I request permission to put this cuff on your wrist. | 法官阁下 我请求在您的脚上试下这副脚铐 |
[14:51] | Oh, crap. | 糟了 |
[14:52] | For what possible purpose? | 目的是什么 |
[14:54] | My client is accused of having the criminal intent, | 我的客户被起诉有犯罪意向 |
[14:56] | or mens rea if you will, | 或是说有 |
[14:58] | to help Mark Collins escape. | 帮助马克·柯林斯逃跑的犯罪意图 |
[15:00] | I can demonstrate that removing the cuff is simple. | 我能证明移除脚铐非常简单 |
[15:04] | It would take a mere second or two, and, hence, | 只需花仅仅一两秒钟 因此 |
[15:07] | could be done in the heat of the moment | 可以迫于当时世界即将毁灭的压力 |
[15:09] | with the world’s fate hanging in the balance, | 而一时形成的决定 |
[15:11] | without any aforethought. | 而非有预谋 |
[15:14] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[15:15] | If you feel it helps your case, step up. | 如果你觉得这对你的案子有利 走向前来吧 |
[15:21] | Thank you, Your Honor. | 谢谢 法官阁下 |
[15:26] | And now, to unlock it. | 现在 要解开它了 |
[15:31] | Oh, no. | 不妙 |
[15:32] | I seem to have misplaced the keys. | 我好像把钥匙放错地方了 |
[15:34] | Uh, my briefcase. | 在我的箱子里 |
[15:39] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在搞什么鬼 |
[15:40] | It’s called demonstrative evidence. | 这叫做示意证据 |
[15:42] | Only way he can know what you saved Collins from | 想让他知道你让他免受了怎样的折磨 唯一的方法 |
[15:44] | is to feel it. | 就是让他亲身体验 |
[15:46] | Don’t you dare. | 你好大胆 |
[15:52] | – What the hell? – Oh, Sly. | -搞什么 -希尔 |
[15:54] | That is a problem. | 出事了 |
[15:55] | Oh, my goodness, Your Honor, I am so sorry. | 天呐 法官大人 非常抱歉 |
[15:59] | I have the exhibit’s remote in here, and I accidentally… | 我带了展示用的遥控器 刚才一不小心… |
[16:02] | Get this damn thing off me! | 把这该死的东西给我取下来 |
[16:04] | Right away, Your Honor. | 这就来 法官大人 |
[16:05] | Get it off me. | 给我取下来 |
[16:11] | Electrocuting the judge? | 电刑法官吗 |
[16:13] | There’s not enough lavender in the world to fix that. | 再多薰衣草都不管用了 |
[16:15] | Okay, cords are connected. Ready to lower this thing. | 吊绳已经连好 把东西放下去吧 |
[16:17] | Let’s hustle. Little guy’s | 加快速度 要是这把抓不上来 |
[16:19] | only got 23 minutes if he doesn’t get his shot. | 它就只能活23分钟了 |
[16:21] | Jane and Paige, video chat each other. | 简 佩吉 你们视频聊天试试 |
[16:23] | Okay, now, when we lower this, | 我把纸箱放下去 |
[16:25] | the dog will smell the peanut butter. | 小狗就会闻到花生酱的气味 |
[16:26] | He hasn’t eaten since last night. | 昨晚到现在它都没吃过东西 |
[16:28] | He’s gonna be good and hungry. | 一定饿极了 |
[16:29] | Uh, then he’ll hear and | 接着他会听到你的声音 |
[16:30] | see you on the phone, speaking of which… | 还会在手机上看到你 说到这个 |
[16:33] | Yeah, that should hold it. | 这样就能固定住了 |
[16:34] | Could have used more peanut butter, | 本来可以用更多花生酱的 |
[16:35] | but somebody ate it all. | 但都被某些人吃掉了 |
[16:37] | Here we go, nice and slow. | 好了 慢慢地放下去 |
[16:40] | Too fast, and the cardboard will tear. | 太快了会弄破纸箱 |
[16:49] | Can’t believe I’m crying. | 不敢相信我竟然哭了 |
[16:51] | He’s actually the first dog I ever had. | 它其实是我养的第一只狗 |
[16:54] | I found him a few months after my husband died. | 我丈夫去世几个月后 我发现了他 |
[16:57] | Oh, I’m s… I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[17:00] | John was sick | 约翰当时病得很厉害 |
[17:02] | and suffering, | 很痛苦 |
[17:04] | and now he isn’t. | 现在他解脱了 |
[17:07] | But I was. | 轮到我痛苦了 |
[17:08] | I was grieving and alone, | 我悲伤又孤独 |
[17:12] | and then I found that stupid dog wandering around my block, | 然后发现那只笨狗在我住所附近游荡 |
[17:15] | sick as heck, and– I don’t know– it’s just | 病病殃殃的 我不知道 只是觉得 |
[17:19] | having something to care and worry about helped me | 去关心和照顾其他事物 |
[17:21] | take my mind off my own troubles, you know? | 能让我忘掉自己的烦恼 |
[17:24] | I think we can all relate to that today. | 我想我们今天都能感同身受 |
[17:30] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[17:40] | Mr. O’Brien? | 奥布莱恩先生 |
[17:42] | 克莱伦斯 拯救小狗中 请享用松饼 | |
[17:54] | As His Honor applies the numbing spray, | 既然法官大人正在抹麻木喷剂 |
[17:57] | may I point out that the pain you felt | 请允许我指出 |
[17:59] | is the exact pain | 要是没有我委托人见义勇为的表现 |
[18:00] | that Mark Collins would have experienced had it not been | 您所感受到的疼痛 |
[18:03] | for the brave actions of my client? | 正是马克·柯林斯本要经历的痛苦 |
[18:06] | Therefore, I would | 因此 |
[18:06] | like to submit into evidence… | 我想提交证据 |
[18:09] | your unfortunate accident. | 也就是您刚才不幸的意外 |
[18:11] | Mr. Dodd, first of all, | 多德先生 首先 |
[18:13] | pain is not a piece of evidence. | 疼痛不能作为证据 |
[18:16] | Second, what I experienced was painful, | 其次 我刚才感受到的是疼痛 |
[18:19] | but the question before the court is whether Mr. Gallo | 而法庭上讨论的问题是格洛先生 |
[18:22] | was protecting his prisoner | 是否有保护他的囚犯 |
[18:24] | from cruel and unusual punishment. | 免受残酷和非常的惩罚 |
[18:27] | As for “Unusual,” Stun cuffs are used all the time. | 要说”非常” 电击手铐一直都在使用 |
[18:32] | And as for “Cruel,” | 至于”残酷” |
[18:35] | I’d say it was mean, | 我想说这应该是卑鄙 |
[18:37] | ’cause I suspect you did that on purpose, | 因为我怀疑你蓄意为之 |
[18:39] | though I can’t prove it. | 虽然我还不能证明 |
[18:42] | That being said, | 也就是说 |
[18:44] | there is a difference between “Mean” And “Cruel.” | “卑鄙”和”残酷”之间是有区别的 |
[18:49] | So you’re gonna deny my defense? | 所以你是要驳回我的辩护吗 |
[18:52] | No. | 不 |
[18:53] | I already have denied your defense. | 我已经驳回你的辩护了 |
[18:59] | I messed up. | 这下糟了 |
[19:00] | It all comes down to your testimony, our Hail Margaret. | 接下来只能靠你的证词了 这是我们的最后一击 |
[19:03] | Our what?! | 最后什么 |
[19:04] | You know, our big last play. | 我们最后的大招 |
[19:06] | It’s a Hail Mary. | 那叫”最后一招” |
[19:08] | Oh, forget it. | 算了吧 |
[19:16] | There he is! | 它在那 |
[19:17] | Hey, Monty! Come on! | 蒙迪 快来 |
[19:18] | Come on, boy! | 快过来 宝贝 |
[19:20] | Come on, dog. | 来吧 狗狗 |
[19:21] | He better get in there. | 他最好赶紧进纸箱里去 |
[19:22] | He’s got 20 minutes until he’s doggone. | 再过20分钟他就倒霉了 |
[19:25] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[19:25] | The peanut butter was just three steps away from him. | 花生酱离他只有三步远 |
[19:28] | Maybe he’s scared you’d fight him for it. | 大概是怕你跟它抢着吃 |
[19:31] | Oh, no, look. He-he can’t go in. | 看啊 它进不去 |
[19:33] | His back leg’s broken. | 他的后腿受伤了 |
[19:34] | Poor guy must’ve snapped it when he fell. | 可怜的小家伙一定是掉下去的时候摔折了 |
[19:37] | He can’t move. | 它动不了 |
[19:38] | Damn it! | 妈的 |
[19:39] | Walter, take it easy! | 沃特 放轻松点 |
[19:41] | No! This was supposed to be something I didn’t have | 这不应该是我今天要担心的事 |
[19:43] | to worry about today because I could control it! | 因为我可以控制好 |
[19:44] | Mickey Rivers is full of crap! | 米基·利佛真是一派胡言 |
[19:46] | Since when do you curse like that? | 你什么时候学会说脏话了 |
[19:48] | Since I have to watch a dog die in a dried-out old cistern. | 就是看到一只狗要死在干掉的旧蓄水池的时候 |
[19:51] | Here. Happy, pull the box up. We got to regroup. | 乐乐 把箱子拉上来 我们要重新布置 |
[19:59] | Ah, son of a…! | 可恶 |
[20:04] | Aah! The cord tore a hole in the cardboard! | 纸箱被绳子扯破了 |
[20:07] | Oh, that could have fallen on the hound. | 可能会掉在狗狗身上 |
[20:09] | I suck today! | 我今天表现真烂 |
[20:10] | Would you stop beating yourself up? | 能不要自我打击了吗 |
[20:12] | Yeah, especially since you may have just saved Monty. | 尤其是你刚刚差点儿能救了蒙迪 |
[20:14] | Now don’t move that box. | 别动那个箱子 |
[20:15] | When it tilted, the phone must have fallen, | 它倾斜的时候 手机一定掉下来了 |
[20:18] | and the camera picked up something on the ground. | 摄像头拍到了地面的情况 |
[20:20] | – That’s a drain! – So? What? | -有个排水管 -于是呢 |
[20:22] | So, we’re not gonna have to watch a dog die in a dried-out | 于是我们不用眼睁睁看着小狗死在干掉的 |
[20:25] | old cistern because it’s not gonna be dry for long. | 旧蓄水池里了 因为它很快将不再枯竭 |
[20:26] | What the crap are you talking about? | 你在瞎扯些什么 |
[20:29] | What? I swear all the time. | 怎么了 我经常爆粗口 |
[20:30] | What I’m saying is, we can save the dog. | 我想说的是 我们可以救出这只狗 |
[20:32] | We just have to drown it first. | 首先淹没它 |
[20:43] | Filling the hole with water– that could actually work! | 往洞里填满水 这样一定可行 |
[20:45] | I’m sorry, but I want my dog back up here alive. | 抱歉 我想让我的狗活着回来 |
[20:47] | No, you don’t understand. When I saw the drain, | 你没明白我的意思 看到水管的时候 |
[20:48] | I thought about water. When I thought about water, | 我想到了水 想到水 |
[20:50] | I realized that we could gently lift him up | 我就意识到我们可以用水力电梯 |
[20:52] | on a hydro elevator instead of one made of cardboard. | 而不是用纸板箱把他拉上来 |
[20:54] | You said he can’t walk. | 你们说他动不了 |
[20:55] | How do you expect him to paddle 20 feet vertically? | 又怎么指望他从6米深的洞里游上来 |
[20:57] | ‘Cause Monty’s front legs aren’t injured. | 因为蒙迪的前腿并没有受伤 |
[20:59] | His light weight and buoyancy means he only needs 4.54 joules | 他的重量和浮力说明他只需要 |
[21:02] | of energy to remain afloat. | 4.54焦的能量来保持漂浮 |
[21:03] | That’s .001 kilocalories. | 那只需要0.001千卡热量 |
[21:05] | He has that in him, even in a weak state. | 即使他现在很虚弱 热量也足够了 |
[21:07] | But won’t any water we put down the hole | 但是我们往洞里注水 |
[21:09] | just run out of the grate? | 会不会从排水口漏走 |
[21:10] | Not if we plug it. | 只要把洞堵住就不会 |
[21:11] | What? From up here? | 从这儿吗 |
[21:12] | No! From down there! | 不 从这下面 |
[21:15] | This cistern is networked together with a group of | 这个蓄水池和一组其他储水管 |
[21:18] | other water-collecting pipes. | 互相连通 |
[21:20] | They all drain into a central water tank, | 他们都流入中央水箱 |
[21:22] | and if we gain access to the tank, | 如果我们能进入水箱 |
[21:24] | we can plug the drain from underground. | 就可以从地下堵住排水道 |
[21:26] | I’ll find the holding tank. | 我去找贮槽 |
[21:27] | Uh, we’ll need a sealant and water source. | 我们需要密封胶和水源 |
[21:30] | Okay, there is a construction site. Come on. | 那边就是建筑工地 走 |
[21:34] | Hey, bro! | 兄弟 |
[21:35] | Can we bum some cement? | 能给我们点水泥吗 |
[21:36] | No. | 不 |
[21:37] | Come on, man, w-we’re trying to save a dog. | 拜托了 我们要救一条狗 |
[21:39] | I’m trying to feed a family. Hit the bricks. | 我还要养家糊口 闪开 |
[21:46] | That guy will beat your ass. | 他会打死你的 |
[21:47] | Yeah, probably. | 有可能 |
[21:57] | You got to hurry. Monty’s not doing well, | 得赶快 蒙迪快不行了 |
[21:59] | and according to Toby’s count, | 根据托比的计算 |
[22:00] | he’s got 16 minutes if he doesn’t get the medicine. | 如果不给它服药 它撑不过十六分钟 |
[22:03] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[22:04] | I’m trying to find… | 我想找到 |
[22:06] | Oh! You hear that? | 听到了吗 |
[22:07] | Hear the hollow? | 听到空心声了吗 |
[22:08] | It’s the underground tank collection. | 是地下水罐系统 |
[22:10] | It’s the keystone. | 这是基石 |
[22:11] | Now we just have to pop it in, | 我们只需要放进去 |
[22:13] | and I can get down there. | 我就能下去 |
[22:14] | – Walter O’Brien, right? – Yeah, who are you? | -是沃特·奥布莱恩吧 -对 你是谁 |
[22:16] | Clarence Mickelthorn. | 克莱伦斯·米克思恩 |
[22:18] | We had a meeting scheduled for today. | 我们约了今天见面 |
[22:22] | Mr. Mickelthorn, I-I’m so sorry we weren’t able | 米克思恩先生 抱歉我们没能 |
[22:24] | to meet you at the garage. | 在车库跟你见面 |
[22:25] | We got held up here with a… | 我们忙着解决一起 |
[22:27] | a very important case. | 非常重要的案子 |
[22:29] | Yeah, puppy in a hole. | 对 洞里的奶狗 |
[22:30] | Can you stop that while I’m speaking to you? | 我跟你说话时能停下手上的活吗 |
[22:32] | Can’t. Monty’s on a clock. | 不能 蒙迪危在旦夕 |
[22:33] | How did you know where to find us? | 你怎么知道到哪找我们 |
[22:35] | Tracked your cells. I’m Homeland. | 电话追踪 我是国安局的 |
[22:36] | I got the cement! | 我搞到水泥了 |
[22:38] | More like stole the cement. | 准确来说是偷 |
[22:39] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[22:40] | You stole that material? | 材料是偷的 |
[22:42] | – Who’s the suit? – Um, Happy, Toby, | -西服仔是谁 -乐乐 托比 |
[22:43] | this is Mr. Mickelthorn from Homeland. | 这位是国安局的米克思恩先生 |
[22:46] | Oh, the poor man’s Cabe. | 低配版凯布 |
[22:47] | Thief! | 小偷 |
[22:49] | I’m gonna kick your ass. | 我要揍扁你 |
[22:50] | Oh, I could have predicted this. | 我早该想到了 |
[22:52] | Hi. I-I know | 你好 |
[22:53] | he stole your things, but a big guy like you | 我知道他偷了你的东西 |
[22:55] | beating up on a pencil neck? | 但你这种大块头揍一个小弱鸡 |
[22:58] | You know, | 你知道的 |
[22:59] | what do you… what do you get out of that? | 你又有什么收获呢 |
[23:00] | It’ll make me happy. | 我会收获快乐 |
[23:01] | Oh, let’s go, meathead. I can kind of box, | 来吧 笨蛋 我也会点拳击 |
[23:03] | and I kick some mean gooty. | 可以对着羞羞痛扁一番 |
[23:04] | Not helpful, Toby. | 别帮倒忙 托比 |
[23:05] | Sir, can I just show you this? | 先生 麻烦看看这个 |
[23:07] | Um, there is a dog trapped in that cistern over there, | 有条狗被困在那边的蓄水池了 |
[23:09] | and-and I know, I know you don’t want him to die | 我知道你不想为了一点建材 |
[23:12] | over a-a few supplies. | 就让它死掉 |
[23:17] | Just bring ’em back. | 去救它吧 |
[23:18] | This woman saved you a beatdown. | 这位女士帮你免了顿暴揍 |
[23:20] | Eh, go pop your pecs. | 去练练肌肉吧 |
[23:21] | Shut up, Toby. | 闭嘴 托比 |
[23:22] | Don’t blame him. It’s my fault. | 别怪他 怪我 |
[23:24] | I shouldn’t have let him swipe the stuff. | 我不该纵容他偷这东西 |
[23:25] | And you shut up, too. | 你也闭嘴 |
[23:27] | You’ve been berating yourself about everything. | 你把所有呵斥都揽到自己身上 |
[23:29] | That’s not who you are. You’re mean | 你不是那样的 你很刻薄 |
[23:30] | and judgmental, and that’s what makes you tick. | 很苛刻 你就这样的人 |
[23:32] | And you’re not a daredevil, | 你不是鲁莽冒失的人 |
[23:33] | so stop riding unicycles and jumping out of cars | 所以别再骑独轮车 别再从车上跳下来 |
[23:35] | and running in front of fire trucks | 别再爬到救火车前面 |
[23:37] | and-and picking fights. | 或是挑起争端了 |
[23:38] | She’s right. | 她说得对 |
[23:40] | You have been careless. | 你们太粗心大意了 |
[23:41] | And you. | 你也是 |
[23:42] | I should tell you to shut your mouth, | 我本该让你闭嘴的 |
[23:43] | but its been full since we left Cabe at the courthouse. | 但自从法院把凯布带走后你嘴里就没停过 |
[23:45] | You’re stress-eating your way through this trial, | 你是想化压力为食量熬过审判 |
[23:47] | literally consuming anxiety. | 想一口口吃掉烦恼 |
[23:48] | You’re engaging in risky behavior to distract yourself | 你没法靠赌博缓解压力后 |
[23:50] | since you can’t gamble your stress away. | 就开始用冒险的行为分散自己 |
[23:52] | And since you can’t build Cabe a way out of his problem, | 而你没法帮凯布躲过麻烦 |
[23:54] | you are punishing yourself | 你就开始惩罚自己 |
[23:55] | instead of being nasty to everyone | 而不想平常那样对大家很刻薄 |
[23:57] | like normal. In short, your coping mechanisms suck. | 简言之 你们的应对措施糟透了 |
[23:59] | So, if you want to help on a day | 如果你们想在无助时 |
[24:00] | where you feel helpless, get your act together, | 帮上忙 那就振作一点 |
[24:02] | save the damn dog, ’cause we only have 13 and a half minutes. | 救救小狗 我们只有13.5分钟了 |
[24:04] | She’s right. | 没错 |
[24:05] | Happy, get your winch on the keystone and yank it out. | 乐乐 把绞车放到基石上 拉出来 |
[24:08] | Copy that, fatty. | 收到 小肥仔 |
[24:09] | Yo, goober, make yourself useful. | 大善人 被傻站着 |
[24:11] | Hook that hose up to that spigot. | 把管子钩到龙头上 |
[24:13] | That’s the Happy I know. | 这才是我认识乐乐 |
[24:17] | Mr. Gallo, this trial boils down | 格洛先生 本次审判归根结底 |
[24:19] | to one simple question: | 在于一个简单的问题 |
[24:21] | did you conspire to help Mark Collins escape? | 你有密谋策划帮马克·柯林斯逃跑吗 |
[24:24] | Absolutely not. | 绝对没有 |
[24:26] | Then what did you do that day, | 那你当天做了什么 |
[24:28] | that moment when you uncuffed him? | 你给他解开脚铐时做了什么 |
[24:32] | What I was trained to do | 我做的不过是 |
[24:34] | ever since I watched my father | 从我看着我父亲 |
[24:36] | put on the shield and holster every morning. | 每早戴上警徽和手枪以来受训该做的 |
[24:39] | I helped another human being. | 我只是帮了他人 |
[24:42] | If I’d have left that cuff on, | 如果我让科林斯继续戴着脚铐 |
[24:44] | Collins would have suffered. | 他会备受折磨 |
[24:47] | All due respect, Judge. | 恕我直言 法官阁下 |
[24:48] | Collins would have had the juice | 科林斯本会感受到 |
[24:49] | a lot longer than the few seconds | 比你刚才的经历 |
[24:51] | that you felt today. | 更长的体验 |
[24:52] | It would have been torture. | 那就会是折磨 |
[24:54] | I know it sounds corny nowadays, | 我知道这话现今听来有些俗气 |
[24:56] | but I was raised to do what’s right, | 但我的教养要求我做对的事 |
[24:58] | to protect and serve, to help others. | 保护 服务并帮助他人 |
[25:01] | It’s my life’s work. | 是我的毕生事业 |
[25:03] | It’s what my dad did. | 我父亲就是这么做的 |
[25:06] | And I would not sully my office, | 我不会用故意协助罪犯 |
[25:11] | my honor, or my family name | 逃脱惩罚来玷污 |
[25:15] | escape from justice. | 或我的家族名声 |
[25:18] | No more questions. | 没问题了 |
[25:20] | Ms. Dine. | 戴安女士 |
[25:23] | Mr. Gallo, please read | 格洛先生 请读出 |
[25:25] | the amount of this deposit into your account | 2017年11月27日你账户里的 |
[25:27] | on 11/27/17. | 存入款项数额 |
[25:28] | Objection. Not his account. | 反对 不是他的账户 |
[25:30] | I contest this line of questioning. | 我对这个问题提出异议 |
[25:31] | That’s funny, because account has Mr. Gallo’s name | 有意思 账户上有格洛先生的名字 |
[25:34] | and Mr. Gallo’s Social Security number. | 以及格洛先生的社保号码 |
[25:36] | Overruled. | 驳回 |
[25:38] | Mr. Gallo, please answer. | 格洛先生 请回答 |
[25:41] | $50,000. | 五万美金 |
[25:43] | That’s a lot of money for a government employee. | 对政府雇员来说这可是一大笔钱 |
[25:46] | In your experience in law enforcement, | 就你在执法部门的经验来说 |
[25:48] | have you seen people commit crimes | 你见过有人为了五万块钱 |
[25:49] | for 50 grand? | 就犯罪的吗 |
[25:52] | Less? | 更少的呢 |
[25:54] | – I know what you’re trying to do. – Mr. Gallo. | -我知道你想干什么 -格洛先生 |
[25:55] | – You’re trying to make it seem like I took a bribe. – Mr. Gallo. | -你想让人以为我收了贿赂 -格洛先生 |
[25:58] | – I’ve never been on the take! – Mr. Gallo, enough! | -我从未受贿 -格洛先生 够了 |
[25:59] | Your Honor, my lawyer submitted a brief | 法官大人 我的律师呈上了证据 |
[26:01] | showing how easy it is | 可证明黑入银行账户 |
[26:03] | to hack into a bank account. | 是很容易的事 |
[26:05] | You got to believe me, Judge. | 你一定要相信我 法官大人 |
[26:08] | That day on the ice, | 那天在冰上 |
[26:10] | I was enforcing the law on my own. | 我孤身一人执法 |
[26:13] | With no help | 没人帮我 |
[26:14] | on an island. | 是在一座岛上 |
[26:17] | Your Honor, I need a continuance. | 法官大人 我需要诉讼延期 |
[26:19] | A continuance? Are you crazy? | 诉讼延期 你疯了吗 |
[26:21] | I have a Hail Margaret. A Mary. | 我还有最后一击 一招 |
[26:23] | I have a Hail Mary that will exonerate my client. | 我还有最后一招 能让我的当事人免罪 |
[26:27] | You can have 15 minutes. | 给你十五分钟 |
[26:35] | I see the pipe to the cistern. | 我从管子一直看到了蓄水池 |
[26:37] | Cement’s almost ready, but Monty’s only got | 水泥就快好了 但蒙蒂只有 |
[26:40] | about 11 minutes, and this won’t harden fast enough. | 差不多十一分钟 水泥硬的还不够快 |
[26:42] | – Uh, that is why I called her. – What’s this? | -所以我才叫来了她 -怎么回事 |
[26:44] | It’s okay. She’s with us. | 没事的 她是我们的人 |
[26:46] | Got the plasticizer. | 拿来了塑化剂 |
[26:47] | This will increase dry time by five. | 这可以将干燥时间缩短五倍 |
[26:50] | Happy, no time for the harness. | 乐乐 没时间等水泥变硬了 |
[26:51] | I’ll grab the cable, just lower me in. | 我抓着电缆 把我放下去 |
[26:53] | Winches. Cop cars. Chemical additives. | 绞盘 警车 化学添加剂 |
[26:55] | All this is for a dog? | 所有这些都是为了一条狗 |
[26:58] | Oh, I see. | 我懂了 |
[26:59] | Very cute. | 真可爱 |
[27:00] | We should totally save this dog. | 我们真该救这条狗 |
[27:01] | She’s not in my file. | 她不在我的文件里 |
[27:03] | Are you part of Scorpion? | 你是天蝎的一员吗 |
[27:05] | Absolutely not. | 当然不是 |
[27:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:07] | It’s ready. Oh. | 准备好了 |
[27:10] | Oh, boy, it’s Sly. | 天啊 是希尔 |
[27:11] | Hey, pal. What’s the news? | 伙伴们 有什么消息吗 |
[27:12] | Cabe has a shot, | 凯布有机会 |
[27:13] | but you need to get me a copy of a specific case. | 但你们得给我找一件特殊案子的副本 |
[27:15] | It’s not online? | 网上没有吗 |
[27:16] | No, the book is too old and obscure. | 没 这本书太老而且晦涩难懂 |
[27:18] | Only a few law libraries still carry it, | 只有几家法律图书馆还有库藏 |
[27:20] | including Braddock University in downtown. | 还有城里的布拉多克大学也有 |
[27:22] | It’s U.S. V.s. Bramm in the 1749 to 1855 | 是1749年到1855年检方诉讼布兰姆的案子 |
[27:26] | Treatise on Maritime Common Law. | 《海事普通法》专著 |
[27:28] | You have 14 minutes to scan it and e-mail it to me. | 你们有十四分钟把书扫描下来发邮件给我 |
[27:30] | That’s less time than Monty has. | 这时间比蒙蒂的还少 |
[27:31] | – Who’s Monty? – The dog we’re saving | -谁是蒙蒂 -我们在救的狗 |
[27:33] | instead of doing interviews with Clarence. | 连与克莱伦斯的采访都耽误了 |
[27:35] | Who’s Clarence?! | 谁是克莱伦斯 |
[27:36] | He’s the new Cabe if you lose this case, | 要是你输了官司 他就是凯布的替代品 |
[27:37] | and he’ll probably shut us down. | 而他很可能关停我们 |
[27:39] | You ask me, he looks like a putz. | 要我说 他看着像个傻缺 |
[27:41] | Just find the book! | 快去找书 |
[27:42] | Copy that, Counselor. | 收到了 律师 |
[27:43] | Flo, you drive. | 弗洛 你来开车 |
[27:45] | Fine. And it’s Florence. | 好吧 我叫弗洛伦斯 |
[27:47] | Okay, Happy, I’m ready. | 好了 乐乐 我准备好了 |
[27:48] | Drop me in the tank. | 放我进水箱 |
[27:54] | Freeze! | 不许动 |
[27:57] | Is there a problem, Officer? | 有问题吗 警官 |
[27:59] | You ran three red lights. | 你闯了三个红灯 |
[28:00] | I’ve had my lights on for four blocks. | 我从四个街区外就亮警灯了 |
[28:03] | It’s an emergency. | 我们有急事 |
[28:04] | Um, I didn’t know. | 我不知道我闯灯了 |
[28:05] | Don’t want to hear it. Hands up. | 我不想听 举起手来 |
[28:09] | You ready to take one for the team? | 你准备好为团队牺牲一下了吗 |
[28:12] | I’ve already made myself absolutely clear | 我已经说得非常明确了 |
[28:13] | that I am not a part of this team. | 我不是你们团队的一员 |
[28:17] | But fine. | 但是好吧 |
[28:19] | Okay. Run. | 好 快跑 |
[28:21] | Get the girl. I got him. | 去追那女孩 我去追他 |
[28:31] | Hi! Excuse me! | 抱歉 |
[28:33] | I need the 1749 to 1855… | 我需要1749到1855年的… |
[28:35] | Treatise on Maritime Common Law. | 《海事普通法》专著 |
[28:37] | It’s in our new rare text display | 在我们新开的珍贵文本展区 |
[28:40] | – in the Brandeis Wing. – Thank you! | -在布兰德斯侧厅 -谢谢 |
[28:43] | Stop him! | 拦住他 |
[28:49] | I’m coming, Monty. Hang in there. | 我来了 蒙蒂 坚持住 |
[29:02] | How does he look? | 它看起来怎么样 |
[29:04] | Cold and dirty, like me. | 又冷又脏 跟我一样 |
[29:08] | It seems today… | 看起来今天 |
[29:11] | is your day. | 是你的幸运日 |
[29:13] | We were looking for a distraction. | 我们正想要分分心 |
[29:17] | And you were it. | 而你正好出事 |
[29:20] | Okay, “distraction” is a harsh word. | 好吧 “分心”这个词太刻薄了 |
[29:25] | And looking at your face, | 而看着你的脸 |
[29:26] | I can see that you’re a creature with merit. | 我看得出你是个有价值的生物 |
[29:31] | So thank you. | 所以谢谢你 |
[29:33] | You see… | 你看… |
[29:36] | my team and I, | 我跟我的团队 |
[29:38] | we’re worried about our friend, | 我们担心我们的朋友 |
[29:40] | and we, uh, we don’t know if we can save him. | 我们不知道是不是能救他 |
[29:44] | But he’s being brave. | 但他很勇敢 |
[29:47] | As always. | 一如既往的勇敢 |
[29:49] | As are you. | 跟你一样勇敢 |
[29:57] | Okay, Monty. | 好了 蒙蒂 |
[29:58] | Now I’m gonna seal this up. | 现在我要把这里封上 |
[30:00] | That doesn’t mean that I’m leaving you. | 但这不意味着我抛弃你了 |
[30:03] | That means | 这意味着 |
[30:04] | that you’re coming home, okay, buddy? | 你要回家了 好吗 朋友 |
[30:12] | Let’s start up the water. | 把水打开吧 |
[30:20] | It’s okay, baby. | 没事的 宝贝 |
[30:21] | You need to swim. You can do it. | 你得游泳 你做得到的 |
[30:23] | So, opening an abandoned holding tank, | 打开一个遗弃的储水罐 |
[30:25] | flooding municipal cisterns. | 淹了市政蓄水池 |
[30:26] | You guys ever get permission for stuff like this, | 你们有没有拿到过做这种事的许可 |
[30:28] | or you just do whatever the hell you want? | 还是说你们就这么为所欲为 |
[30:30] | Clarence, can we please discuss protocol later? | 克莱伦斯 我们一会儿再讨论规章的事行吗 |
[30:32] | Look! He’s doing it. He’s paddling. | 看 他在游了 他在洑水 |
[30:37] | Toby, I need that case. | 托比 我需要那件案子 |
[30:39] | Look, I’m trying, man. | 听着 我在找呢哥们 |
[30:40] | I got the fuzz on my tail. | 身后还有警察在追我呢 |
[30:50] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[30:50] | “Oh, no”? Why “Oh, no”? | 不什么 为什么说不 |
[30:52] | Cabe’s freedom’s under glass. | 凯布的自由关在玻璃后面 |
[30:54] | What does that mean? | 你什么意思 |
[30:58] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[31:02] | Come on, come on. | 快啊 快啊 |
[31:04] | Oh! U.S. V. Bramm. | 美国对布兰姆 |
[31:08] | Yeah. Aah! | 搞定 |
[31:10] | Hello? | 人呢 |
[31:14] | That’s it, sweetheart. Keep going. | 就是这样 宝贝 继续游 |
[31:15] | He’ll be up soon. Get the insulin ready. | 它很快就能游上来了 准备好胰岛素 |
[31:17] | I can’t believe this is working. | 真不敢相信居然成功了 |
[31:22] | How’s it going? | 怎么样了 |
[31:24] | Dog seems to be keeping his head above water. | 小狗似乎能把头伸出水面[勉强应对] |
[31:26] | Cabe, not so much. | 凯布就不大行了 |
[31:28] | Your counsel isn’t back. | 你的律师还没回来 |
[31:29] | What do you think his issue could be? | 你觉得他去干什么了 |
[31:32] | U.S. V. Bramm, Judge. | 美国对布兰姆 法官 |
[31:33] | U.S. V. Bramm. | 美国对布兰姆 |
[31:36] | I assume you’re citing a case? | 你是援引某个案件吗 |
[31:37] | Not just any case, Your Honor. | 不是随便某个案件 法官阁下 |
[31:39] | The 1804 case that requires you | 而是1804年一案 |
[31:40] | to dismiss all charges against my client. | 以此要求你撤销对我当事人的所有指控 |
[31:43] | 1804? What is going on here? | 1804 这是什么情况 |
[31:45] | My client stated figuratively | 我当事人陈述时采用隐喻 |
[31:47] | that he was on an island out there with Collins. | 声称他当时与柯林斯在一座岛上 |
[31:49] | What he didn’t realize | 但他没意识到 |
[31:51] | is that he actually was on an island. | 他当时确实是在一座岛上 |
[31:54] | There was a crack in the ice | 当时冰上出了裂痕 |
[31:55] | that Cabe had to leap over | 凯布不得不跳过去 |
[31:56] | because Collins was faking an ankle injury. | 因为柯林斯当时假装扭伤了脚踝 |
[31:59] | These are all facts the prosecution has already stipulated to. | 以上事实 检控官都已陈述过了 |
[32:02] | How is any of this relevant? | 这与案件有何关系 |
[32:03] | U.S. V. Bramm. | 美国对布兰姆 |
[32:04] | Bramm was a ship’s captain transporting prisoners. | 布兰姆是一搜押囚船的船长 |
[32:06] | And the ship hit rough waters, it was in danger of sinking, | 船只遭遇大浪 或将沉没 |
[32:09] | so Bramm unshackled his prisoners | 于是布兰姆为保囚犯性命 |
[32:11] | so they would live. | 解开了他们的镣铐 |
[32:12] | Eventually, the ship limped to port | 最终 船只勉强抵达港口 |
[32:14] | and many of the prisoners escaped. | 许多囚犯逃脱了 |
[32:16] | But Bramm was acquitted of aiding the escape of a prisoner. | 虽协助囚犯逃脱 但布兰姆却被宣判无罪 |
[32:21] | And it was held that a captain of a vessel | 当时法院判决 在船上 |
[32:23] | has a right to take “all due action” | 船长有权采取”必要措施” |
[32:27] | to protect prisoners in duress. | 保护监禁的囚犯 |
[32:29] | – Mr. Gallo wasn’t on a vessel. – Au contraire. | -格洛先生当时并非在船上 -恰恰相反 |
[32:32] | The split in the ice | 冰块的碎裂 |
[32:33] | created an independent floating entity: | 造成了一块独立浮动实体 |
[32:36] | an ice floe. | 也就是浮冰 |
[32:37] | Mr. Gallo was in charge of Mr. Collins; | 格洛先生奉命监管柯林斯先生 |
[32:39] | hence, a de facto captain. | 所以 他算是货真价实的船长 |
[32:41] | Under Bramm, he had every legal right | 根据布兰姆一案 当面临险境时 |
[32:44] | to let his prisoner go when he faced peril. | 格洛当时有权依法释放囚犯 |
[32:47] | Your Honor, | 法官阁下 |
[32:48] | it’s old law, it’s weird law, | 这是旧法 确实很奇怪 |
[32:52] | but it’s still the law. | 但旧法也是法 |
[32:55] | This is preposterous. | 这太荒唐了 |
[32:56] | Okay, if there’s nothing else, | 好了 如果没有别的辩护 |
[32:59] | I’m gonna return to chambers and consider all of this. | 我要去内庭考虑一下 |
[33:01] | But, Mr. Dodd, | 但是 多德先生 |
[33:04] | I share the prosecution’s reservations. | 我与检控官持同样观点 |
[33:07] | Don’t go far. | 别走太远 |
[33:10] | – Come on, boy. – Come on, baby. | -加油 狗狗 -加油 宝贝 |
[33:11] | – Come on! – You can do it. | -加油 -你可以的 |
[33:13] | – Come on. – Come on, baby. Come on. | -加油 -加油 宝贝 加油 |
[33:16] | – Come on, buddy, keep going. – He’s not gonna make it. | -加油 继续游 -它快不行了 |
[33:18] | He’s too weak. | 它太虚弱了 |
[33:19] | Here. | 我来 |
[33:21] | He’s going under! | 它要沉下去了 |
[33:24] | Come on, buddy. | 加油 狗狗 |
[33:26] | I got to get deeper. | 我得再往下一点 |
[33:27] | I can’t get him. | 我够不到它 |
[33:29] | He’s drowning! | 它沉下去了 |
[33:31] | Come on! | 加油 |
[33:42] | I couldn’t reach him. I’m so sorry. | 我够不到它 抱歉 |
[33:44] | I-I thought this was something I could control. | 我本以为此事在我掌控中 |
[33:49] | That’s it? Y-You just give up? | 这就完了 你就这样放弃了 |
[33:52] | Every file I read about your team | 我读过的关于你们团队的每个案件 |
[33:54] | was what renegade geniuses you are. | 都显示你们是奇才 |
[33:56] | You got to figure it out. | 你得想个办法 |
[33:58] | There’s a dog down there. He needs air. | 有只小狗溺水了 它需要空气 |
[34:00] | Wait. You’re right. He does need air. | 等等 你说得对 它确实需要空气 |
[34:01] | But not oxygen– car exhaust. | 但不是氧气 而是汽车尾气 |
[34:03] | Well, he can’t breathe car exhaust. | 它不能呼吸汽车尾气 |
[34:05] | He’s not gonna breathe the air, he’s gonna float on it. | 不是让它吸入尾气 而是借助尾气的浮力 |
[34:07] | Okay, I’ll connect the hose to my exhaust. | 好 我去连接软管和排气筒 |
[34:09] | Magoo, gas it when I say so. | 脱线先生 听我口令踩油门 |
[34:12] | Now, Monty won’t inhale exhaust | 蒙迪不会吸入废气 |
[34:13] | because he’s underwater and not breathing. | 因为它在水下无法呼吸 |
[34:15] | But when the engine revs, | 但发动机快速运转时 |
[34:16] | it’ll pump the H2O with so much CO2, | 会向水中排放大量二氧化碳 |
[34:18] | that a-a torrent of gas pockets will lift him right to the top. | 这股气流能让它直接浮出井口 |
[34:21] | Okay, punch it! | 好 开始吧 |
[34:26] | I see bubbles. | 我看到了气泡 |
[34:27] | It’s not enough! | 还不够 |
[34:28] | Okay, floor it, jackass! | 好 加大马力 笨蛋 |
[34:33] | There he is. He’s out. | 它在那儿 它浮上来了 |
[34:37] | Oh, he’s not breathing. Inject him. | 它没有呼吸了 给它注射 |
[34:47] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[34:48] | Come on. | 醒过来 |
[34:49] | Nothing. Nothing. Uh, he needs CPR. | 没反应 没反应 得给它做心肺复苏 |
[34:51] | Oh. Try this. Come on. | 试试这个 快 |
[34:54] | It’s too big. It won’t fit his face. | 太大了 和它的脸不契合 |
[34:56] | I found this in the cup holder. | 我在杯架找到了这个 |
[34:57] | Oh. Give it. | 给我 |
[35:03] | Come on, Monty. | 加油啊 蒙迪 |
[35:05] | Come on, Monty. | 加油啊 蒙迪 |
[35:07] | Breathe for me. | 呼吸 |
[35:08] | We need a win today, pal. | 我们今天需要场胜利鼓劲 |
[35:09] | Come on, baby. | 呼吸啊 宝贝 |
[35:11] | Come on, you stupid mutt. | 呼吸啊 你这个傻狗 |
[35:13] | He’s breathing! | 它有呼吸了 |
[35:18] | Thank you for being the thing we could fix. | 谢谢你让我们有机会拯救 |
[35:22] | Yeah. Yep. | 太棒了 太棒了 |
[35:26] | Oh, yes, honey. | 太好了 宝贝 |
[35:29] | Oh, thank you so much. | 太感谢你们了 |
[35:35] | Funny, I made myself this sandwich, | 真搞笑 我给自己做了个三明治 |
[35:37] | and I can’t eat. | 我却吃不下 |
[35:41] | I hate saying this, Cabe, | 我不愿这么说 凯布 |
[35:42] | but if things don’t go our way, | 但如果我们败诉 |
[35:44] | they’re just gonna cuff you and take you out. | 他们会拷上你 把你带走 |
[35:45] | Yeah, I know. | 嗯 我知道 |
[35:47] | So… | 所以 |
[35:50] | I wanted to say… | 我想说… |
[35:52] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[36:03] | Sly, I need your help one last time. | 希尔 最后再帮我个忙 |
[36:08] | If I’m gonna be able to get through the next seven years inside, | 如果我未来七年都要在监狱中度过 |
[36:11] | I’m gonna need to know that you’re not out here | 我得知道 你不会在外面 |
[36:14] | beating yourself up over it. | 因此事自怨自艾 |
[36:16] | I’m gonna need to hear you say you did a good job. | 你得亲口告诉我 你做得很棒 |
[36:20] | ‘Cause you did. | 因为你确实做得很棒 |
[36:26] | I did a good job. | 我做得很棒 |
[36:27] | You’re damn straight you did. | 这就对了 |
[36:32] | Counselors, the verdict is in. | 律师们 判决已定 |
[36:34] | All rise. | 全体起立 |
[36:38] | Be seated. | 请坐 |
[36:41] | This is a unique case. | 这是个特殊的案子 |
[36:43] | Prosecution claims that the defendant received funds | 控方声称被告收受囚犯贿赂 |
[36:46] | from an inmate to facilitate an escape. | 协助其逃跑 |
[36:49] | Money was wired into Mr. Gallo’s account, | 钱汇入了格洛先生的账户 |
[36:52] | but his attorney supplied valid data– | 但他的律师使用有效的 |
[36:55] | dense data– | 大量数据 |
[36:56] | demonstrating how bank security can be bested. | 演示了如何突破银行安全系统 |
[37:00] | So, that aspect of the case is a wash. | 所以 这一证据站不住脚 |
[37:04] | But what is clear | 但明显的是 |
[37:06] | is that Mr. Gallo uncuffed Mark Collins, who then fled. | 格洛先生解开马克·柯林斯的脚铐 致其逃跑 |
[37:11] | So is he responsible for aiding the escape? | 所以他是否在协助囚犯逃跑呢 |
[37:16] | It depends on whether you consider an ice floe a vessel. | 这取决于你是否把浮冰视为一艘船 |
[37:21] | The ice Mr. Collins was on | 柯林斯先生所在的浮冰 |
[37:23] | was a freestanding contrivance, | 是一个独立的人工产物 |
[37:27] | which could sink, or drift away, | 它和海上其它船一样 |
[37:29] | or befall any hazard just like any vessel on the sea. | 可能会沉没 漂走或遭遇任何危险 |
[37:33] | As such, under maritime law, | 因此 根据海事法 |
[37:37] | Mr. Gallo was permitted to unshackle his prisoner | 格洛先生有权出于保护囚犯 |
[37:41] | to protect him from harm. | 而解开他的脚铐 |
[37:44] | Therefore, I rule that the defendant | 所以 我判定被告 |
[37:47] | is not guilty as a matter of law. | 在法律上无罪 |
[37:49] | Mr. Gallo, you are free to go. | 格洛先生 你可以走了 |
[37:54] | Yeah! Oh. | 太棒了 |
[37:57] | That’s a good hug. Not a good-bye hug. | 那是开心的拥抱 不是再见的拥抱 |
[37:59] | – Cabe is innocent! – Oh, thank God! | -凯布清白了 -感谢上帝 |
[38:01] | You’re fired, but you weren’t completely useless. | 你被炒了 不过你还是有点用处 |
[38:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:06] | I’ll tell Homeland that | 我会告诉国土安全部 |
[38:07] | Scorpion is unconventional but effective. | 天蝎虽然离谱 但很高效 |
[38:11] | All right. Let’s get to the courthouse. | 好了 我们去法院吧 |
[38:16] | There they are! | 他们出来了 |
[38:18] | Oh, I’m so glad this is over. | 我好开心终于结束了 |
[38:19] | Not half as glad as I am. | 我比你开心双倍 |
[38:21] | Not a quarter glad as I am. | 我还要比你开心双倍 |
[38:30] | I got to tell you, | 我得说 |
[38:30] | I was a little worried this morning | 早上我还有些担心 |
[38:32] | with all that decaf tea and the calypso music. | 看到那些低咖啡因茶和卡利普索音乐 |
[38:35] | Speaking of which, where’s Doc? | 提到这个 医生哪去了 |
[38:38] | Uh, not good. | 不太妙 |
[38:40] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[38:41] | Multiple moving violations. | 多次交通违规 |
[38:43] | Destruction of property. | 破坏财物 |
[38:44] | Hey, Counselor, we’re gonna need your services. | 律师 我们需要你的帮助 |
[38:46] | Oh, boy. | 天呐 |
[38:47] | I guess my law business is really taking off. | 看来我的法律事业真的蒸蒸日上了 |
[38:53] | How can you not have fermented fish? | 你们怎么会没有腌鱼 |
[38:55] | We order from you every week. | 我们每周都向你们买 |
[38:56] | Well, keep it in stock from now on. | 以后记得把腌鱼都备着 |
[38:58] | Stupid Kovelsky’s. | 愚蠢的科沃斯基家 |
[39:02] | Um… Paige? | 佩吉 |
[39:06] | I think maybe | 我想或许 |
[39:07] | you keeping it together for our sake | 你为了我们在故作坚强 |
[39:08] | never let you express any stress | 从不释放因凯布的事 |
[39:11] | you were feeling for Cabe. | 给你带来的压力 |
[39:13] | Oh, boy. | 天呐 |
[39:14] | I need to apologize to stupid Kovelsky’s. | 我要向愚蠢的科沃斯基家道歉 |
[39:17] | Hey, how’d it go, guys? | 怎么样了 各位 |
[39:19] | Our lawyer got us community service. | 律师为我们争取到做社区服务 |
[39:22] | It’s not a big deal. | 没什么大事 |
[39:23] | I shred my intern badge. | 我撕掉了我的实习生证件 |
[39:25] | Well, we should make one for Flo, here. | 我们现在该为弗洛做一个 |
[39:27] | It’s Florence. | 是弗洛伦斯 |
[39:27] | This one handled herself like a champ today. | 她今天表现得很好 |
[39:36] | I know we got off on the wrong foot, | 我知道我们最初关系不太好 |
[39:38] | but, um, you helped keep my team together. | 但是 你帮我让团队团结一致 |
[39:42] | So thank you. | 所以谢谢你 |
[39:48] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[39:51] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:54] | Since you’re exonerated, I guess you want these back. | 既然你被赦免了 我想你需要把这些收回 |
[39:57] | You guys can keep ’em. | 你们留着吧 |
[39:58] | It’s just my way of saying how much you mean to me. | 我以这种方式表达你们对我有多重要 |
[40:05] | Sir Ainsley from Chair of Blades. | 《刀锋之椅》的安斯利爵士 |
[40:08] | The bravest knight in all the realm. | 所有王国中最勇敢的骑士 |
[40:11] | Well, you were brave to take up the mantle to defend me. | 你勇敢地担当起为我辩护的职责 |
[40:14] | No way. | 不会吧 |
[40:16] | A 1959 Gregory. | 1959年的格里高利 |
[40:18] | They don’t make them like this anymore. | 他们现在不会这样做锤子了 |
[40:20] | I figure you could have snuck that into the cake | 我想我要是被判刑 你可能会偷偷地 |
[40:22] | if I’d been convicted. | 把这个带进监狱 |
[40:23] | – You know I would. – This is old-school. | -你知道我会的 -这是老式帽子 |
[40:26] | Got an old monogram inside. | 里面还印有花押字 |
[40:28] | Yeah, that’s my dad’s initials. | 对 那是我爸爸全名的首字母 |
[40:31] | Cabe, I can’t take your father’s hat. | 凯布 我不能要你父亲的帽子 |
[40:33] | You made me get to the heart of some stuff | 你让我触摸到我需要面对的 |
[40:35] | I needed to face, Doc. | 一些事情的真相 医生 |
[40:37] | My old man would have liked you. | 我父亲一定会喜欢你的 |
[40:39] | I’d be honored if you kept it. | 我很荣幸送你这顶帽子 |
[40:42] | And an old copy of Tech Talk Made Easy? | 《技术对话一点通》的老版本 |
[40:45] | I got that right after I met Walter, | 我刚遇到沃特时就买了这个 |
[40:47] | when he was a little guy. | 那时他还很小 |
[40:48] | I figured I’d never understand what he was saying, | 我想自己永远都不会明白他在说什么 |
[40:50] | but I at least wanted to be able to speak the language. | 但至少我想要学会这种语言 |
[40:53] | The one thing that gave me comfort through all this, | 在整个过程中能给我慰藉的一件事是 |
[40:55] | if I was going away, was that they’d have you. | 如果我离开了 他们还有你 |
[41:01] | Thanks, Cabe. | 谢谢 凯布 |
[41:05] | An old letter? | 一封旧信 |
[41:07] | I figured it’d be easier to give you that | 我觉得比起当面说出来 |
[41:09] | than to come out and say it. | 用信表达更加轻松 |
[41:12] | Well, Allie’s waiting for me. | 艾莉在等我 |
[41:19] | I’ll see you guys tomorrow. | 我们明天见 |
[41:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[41:30] | What’s that letter? | 那是什么信 |
[41:32] | Um, it’s… | 这是… |
[41:34] | the letter Cabe wrote for my visa application. | 凯布为我的签证申请写的信 |
[41:38] | “To whom it may concern, I write to you in regards | “敬启者 我写信讲述有关” |
[41:41] | “to Walter O’Brien, age 12, | “沃特·奥布莱恩的事 他12岁时” |
[41:43] | “Whom I already know will be the most… | “我就知道他会成为…” |
[41:50] | “…remarkable person I’ll meet in my lifetime. | “…我一生中所遇见最杰出的人” |
[41:53] | “His intellect is surpassed only by his character” | “他的品格比他的聪明才智还要优秀” |
[41:56] | Um, it continues on. | 后面还有 |
[42:07] | He knew right away how special you are. | 他一看到你就知道你有多特别 |
[42:12] | It’s okay to be calm, | 保持冷静 |
[42:15] | to control what you can control. | 做到尽全力掌控 这很正常 |
[42:17] | Mickey Rivers was right. | 米基·利佛说得没错 |
[42:22] | But showing emotion over someone you love, | 但是向你爱的又爱你的人 |
[42:25] | who loves you… | 表达情绪… |
[42:30] | that’s okay, too. | 也没有关系 |