时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | We need to bail ourselves out of a half million dollar debt. | 我们得还掉欠下的五十万债务 |
[00:04] | I’ll submit to the board after school. | 我下课后提交给委员会 |
[00:06] | Speaking of which, I’ve never had a tardy before. | 说到这个 我从来没迟到过 |
[00:09] | – and I’m not starting now. – And you’re not starting now. | -这次也不会 -这次也不会 |
[00:11] | – Hey, Patty. – Yup. | -帕蒂 -你好 |
[00:15] | Really don’t like this development. | 真不喜欢这个展开 |
[00:17] | My name is Florence Tipton. I’m your new neighbor. | 我叫弗洛伦斯·蒂普顿 你们的新邻居 |
[00:19] | I just set up my lab in the adjoining warehouse, | 我刚刚在隔壁仓库布置好我的实验室 |
[00:21] | and I cannot function with all this distraction. | 在这种环境下我完全没办法工作 |
[00:23] | I’m still not sure about her. | 我对她还是不能确定 |
[00:25] | I’m gonna give her a chance, | 我会给她一个机会 |
[00:26] | and I think you should, too. | 我想你也应该 |
[00:28] | I rule that the defendant | 我判定被告 |
[00:29] | is not guilty as a matter of law. | 在法律上无罪 |
[00:31] | Mr. Gallo, you are free to go. | 格洛先生 你可以走了 |
[00:36] | Stack the canisters under the pallet. | 把罐子放进管道里 |
[00:38] | There is a shot at survival | 如果我们把她浸在弹道凝胶里 |
[00:40] | if we submerge her in ballistic gel. | 就有一线生机 |
[00:42] | You helped keep my team together, so thank you. | 你帮我让团队团结一致 所以谢谢你 |
[00:45] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[00:53] | Hey, boss, bend your ear for a sec? | 老大 听我说两句 |
[00:56] | No. Busy. | 不行 忙呢 |
[01:01] | You are a menace. What? | 你真吓人 干什么 |
[01:04] | Okay, it’s Christmas Eve, and I haven’t gotten Toby a gift yet. | 今天是平安夜 我还没给托比买礼物呢 |
[01:07] | First married Christmas, so it’s got to be good. | 这是婚后第一个圣诞节 必须要送好礼物 |
[01:10] | You’ve known him longer, and I suck at gifts, | 你跟他认识更久 而我又不会选礼物 |
[01:12] | so, advice. | 给点建议 |
[01:13] | Scented candle. | 香薰蜡烛 |
[01:14] | They’re affordable and long-lasting, and it’s proven | 便宜又持久 而且已证实了 |
[01:17] | the pleasant olfactory stimulation | 愉悦的嗅觉刺激 |
[01:19] | enhances brain function. | 能增强大脑功能 |
[01:21] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[01:24] | Scented candle? Seriously? | 香薰蜡烛 不是吧 |
[01:28] | Oh, you use Cabe’s Kings mug, and he will kill you. | 你用了凯布的国王杯子 他会杀了你的 |
[01:34] | Seeing that I just saved your life, | 鉴于我刚救了你的命 |
[01:35] | you owe me one good present idea. | 你欠我个好礼物主意 |
[01:40] | Almost ready to go? | 快要出发了吧 |
[01:42] | Sure am, boss. | 当然了 老大 |
[01:43] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[01:45] | I can’t release it like this. | 我不能这么发布出去 |
[01:47] | Of course you can, so stop stressing. | 当然可以 别再多想了 |
[01:49] | – It’s defective. – To you. | -这不够完美 -是你这么想 |
[01:51] | No one else will notice. | 别人都不会注意到 |
[01:52] | Notice what? | 注意到什么 |
[01:54] | The anti-bullying video game | 反霸凌电子游戏 |
[01:55] | I’m making for West Altadenia schools. | 我为西艾萨迪尼亚的学校制作的 |
[01:57] | The rendering code has a bug. | 渲染代码有漏洞 |
[02:00] | I could actually really use your help figuring this out. | 我真的需要你帮我解决一下 |
[02:03] | The deadline is today. I’ve never had a tardy. | 截止日期是今天了 我从来没迟到过 |
[02:06] | And besides, who would even notice the glitch? | 再说 谁会注意到那个故障啊 |
[02:08] | I would. | 我会的 |
[02:09] | There is a visual glitch | 有一个视觉故障 |
[02:10] | that skips 1/1000 of a frame. | 会跳过千分之一帧 |
[02:12] | Which no human eye can detect. | 人眼根本无法察觉 |
[02:14] | Video games? Kids need books, not more screen time. | 电子游戏 孩子需要书籍 不是盯着屏幕 |
[02:18] | Seriously, Sylvester, | 说真的 希尔维斯特 |
[02:18] | when are you gonna put your childhood away? | 你要什么时候才能放下童年啊 |
[02:22] | It’s almost time to leave. | 快出发了 |
[02:24] | O’Brien, penny for your thoughts. | 奥布莱恩 想听听你的意见 |
[02:26] | How about a dime to leave me alone? | 别来烦我怎么样 |
[02:27] | Right after you riddle me this. | 你先帮我解决这个 |
[02:28] | See, you’ve known Happy longer than I have, so I’m wondering… | 你比我认识乐乐要久 所以 我想… |
[02:31] | Scented candle. Now pack up. We’re leaving soon, and… | 香薰蜡烛 快收拾 我们要走了 |
[02:34] | I already packed. | 我已经收拾好了 |
[02:35] | Paige, | 佩吉 |
[02:36] | this is a quick job, so this bag’s a little bit excessive. | 这工作很快的 你收拾的东西有点多了 |
[02:40] | In fact, everyone is overpacking. | 其实 大家都收拾多了 |
[02:43] | Oh, Walter, I hate to break it to you, | 沃特 真不想告诉你 |
[02:44] | but no one is packing for the job. | 但大家不是在为工作收拾行李 |
[02:46] | I don’t understand. Why not? | 我不懂 什么意思 |
[02:48] | Because it’s Christmas Eve. | 因为是平安夜 |
[02:49] | We all made other plans. | 我们都有其他计划 |
[02:50] | I wrote an e-mail confirmation | 我为全队写了电邮 |
[02:52] | to the whole team specifically for this job. | 确认了这份工作的事 |
[02:54] | And how many responses did you get? | 你收到了几条回复呢 |
[02:56] | I thought that no news was good news. | 我以为没消息就是好消息 |
[02:57] | Wrong. No news is good-bye. | 错了 没消息是再见的意思 |
[02:59] | We’re not doing a corporate gig on Christmas Eve. | 我们不会在平安夜去为公司服务 |
[03:01] | We just got Cabe’s bail money back, | 我们刚拿回凯布的保释金 |
[03:03] | so we’re basically back to zero on the balance sheet. | 所以我们的负债表上基本上是回到0了 |
[03:05] | We have to refill Scorpion’s coffers. | 我们得重新填充天蝎的小金库 |
[03:07] | And I thought I could lure you away. | 我还想能引你离开呢 |
[03:09] | I got a cabin in Big Bear. | 我在大熊市租了间小木屋 |
[03:10] | I was gonna surprise you, but as soon as we came in, | 本想给你个惊喜的 但我们一来 |
[03:12] | all you could talk about was being ready | 你就一直说着要为 |
[03:13] | for the server-update job. | 服务器更新工作做准备 |
[03:15] | It’s because I’m looking out for our financial interests. | 那是因为我在照顾我们的财务状况 |
[03:18] | We’re getting paid double time. | 我们能收双份工资 |
[03:19] | Dude, it’s Christmas Eve. | 哥们 现在是平安夜 |
[03:21] | Did my e-mail not mention a post-job team meal? | 我电邮里没提到有工作完后的团队大餐吗 |
[03:23] | That’s festive. | 很有节日气氛啊 |
[03:25] | And I quote, “We’ll work for a few hours, | “我们干几小时 |
[03:27] | then grab a bite at Kovelsky’s at the end of the night.” | 然后晚上去科沃斯基家吃一顿” |
[03:30] | That’s sad, not festive. | 这很可悲 不是有节日气氛 |
[03:36] | Oh, this is a Christmas mutiny. | 这是圣诞叛变 |
[03:38] | Forgive me and Toby if we want to finally have our honeymoon. | 原谅我和托比想终于去度个蜜月 |
[03:42] | City of West Altadenia is throwing | 西艾萨迪尼亚市要举办 |
[03:43] | a holiday fair– toy drive, | 节日园游会 玩具慈善捐助 |
[03:46] | games for the kids. | 孩子游戏 |
[03:47] | There’s gonna be a meal service | 还会举办食物服务 |
[03:48] | from the food pantry for families less fortunate. | 从物资厨房拿东西帮助那些穷困的人 |
[03:50] | Arranged it all myself. | 我自己安排的 |
[03:52] | Young person, why are you always here, | 小姑娘 你为什么老是来这里 |
[03:53] | monopolizing my employees’ time? | 霸占我员工的时间 |
[03:55] | Actually, he doesn’t mind you being in the garage. | 其实 他不介意你来车库的 |
[03:57] | Actually, I do. You’re like a Canadian penny | 其实 我建议 你就像枚加拿大硬币 |
[03:59] | I can’t seem to get rid of. | 我怎么也摆脱不掉 |
[04:00] | Hey, Patty’s my intern. | 帕蒂是我的实习生 |
[04:02] | Not a problem. Next legislative session, | 没事 下次立法会议 |
[04:04] | Alderman Dodd and I will conduct our business at City Hall. | 多德市议员和我将在市政厅处理事务 |
[04:09] | Anyway, I got to head home | 总之 我得回家了 |
[04:10] | for Christmas Eve dinner with my family. | 跟我家人吃平安夜晚餐 |
[04:12] | I’ve never had a tardy and… | 我从来没迟到过 |
[04:14] | And you’re not starting now. | 这次也不会 |
[04:16] | Merry Christmas, everyone. | 各位圣诞快乐 |
[04:18] | – Even you, Grinch. – Excuse me? | -包括你 圣诞怪杰[讨厌圣诞节的绿怪人] -什么 |
[04:20] | Green creature? I’m not a Grinch. | 那个小绿人吗 我才不是呢 |
[04:22] | Copy that, Scrooge. | 是啊 斯克鲁奇[《圣诞颂歌》里的小气鬼] |
[04:24] | Are you kidding me, Walter? | 开什么玩笑 沃特 |
[04:25] | I want her spending more time here, not less. | 我想多跟她相处 不是更见不到她 |
[04:29] | I guess that’s our cue, too. | 看来我们也该走了 |
[04:31] | So, that’s it? You’re all leaving me | 就这样了 你们要丢下我 |
[04:33] | to do the work on my own? | 一个人去工作 |
[04:34] | There’s plenty of time for corporate gigs in the new year, boss. | 新年里有的是时间做公司工作 老大 |
[04:37] | We could have all had a good time today. | 我们今天都可以好好开心一下 |
[04:40] | Yeah, sure. We don’t need | 是啊 我们不非得 |
[04:41] | to spend every minute together, people. | 每分每秒都在一起 是吧 |
[04:42] | You know what? | 这样吧 |
[04:44] | I’ll do the job myself. | 我自己做好这份工作 |
[04:46] | I don’t need your help. | 我不需要你们帮忙 |
[04:47] | I don’t need any of you. | 我不需要你们 |
[04:55] | Walt, I don’t want to curse at you at Christmas, | 沃特 我不想圣诞节骂你 |
[04:57] | so we’re all just gonna go. | 所以我们还是走吧 |
[05:01] | Ralph, go put our stuff in the car, okay? | 拉尔夫 去把东西放车上 好吗 |
[05:05] | Walter, | 沃特 |
[05:08] | I know you’re worried about Scorpion, | 我知道你担心天蝎 |
[05:11] | but the company is gonna pull through. | 但是公司不会有事的 |
[05:13] | And everyone needs time off now and then. | 大家都时不时需要休息一下 |
[05:14] | So, if you’re asking, | 如果你要问 |
[05:17] | I don’t think you’re on the right side of this one. | 我觉得你这次做得不对 |
[05:18] | But I respect your right to make this decision, | 但我尊重你的决定权 |
[05:21] | so I’m just gonna text you the cabin’s address | 所以我会把小木屋的地址发给你 |
[05:23] | in case you want to drive up, spend Christmas together. | 万一你想开车过去 一起过圣诞节的话 |
[05:26] | I just have | 我有 |
[05:26] | so many proposals to get through, but-but how about | 太多提议要看 但是要不要 |
[05:30] | you and Ralph stay here? | 你和拉尔夫留下 |
[05:33] | And then I can power through the paperwork, | 我可以快点做好文书工作 |
[05:34] | and by late afternoon, we can enjoy some yuletide cheer? | 等下午晚些时候 我们可以一起过圣诞节 |
[05:38] | We spend 364 days a year here in this garage. | 我们每年在车库里待上364天 |
[05:41] | I’m not gonna have Ralph spend Christmas here, too. | 我不会让拉尔夫圣诞节也在这里过 |
[05:43] | So we’re gonna go. I hope you reconsider. | 我们走了 希望你改主意 |
[05:47] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[05:49] | Reciprocated. | 我也是 |
[05:55] | Well, Allie’s with her family in Denver. | 艾莉去丹佛跟家人过圣诞了 |
[05:57] | Looks like it’s you and me | 看来就剩你和我 |
[05:58] | and a knish from Kovelsky’s. | 和科沃斯基的犹太馅饼了 |
[06:00] | A six-hour job just | 六小时的工作 |
[06:02] | doubled because I’m doing it by myself, | 因为我要独立完成需要两倍时间了 |
[06:04] | so Kovelsky’s is off the table. | 科沃斯基是没戏了 |
[06:06] | Well, I can help speed things along. | 我可以帮忙加加速嘛 |
[06:08] | It’s a server upgrade. | 是服务器升级 |
[06:09] | An insurance company, so, your skills don’t really apply. | 为一家保险公司 你的技能不适用 |
[06:15] | Okay. Well… | 好吧 那么 |
[06:19] | Have a nice Christmas. | 祝你圣诞快乐 |
[06:21] | You, too. | 你也是 |
[06:25] | Love to see how you’d all fare on your own. | 真想看看你们单独干都会怎么样 |
[06:27] | I don’t need them. | 我不需要他们 |
[06:29] | I’m gonna have a kick-ass Christmas all by myself. | 我会一个人过一个很好的圣诞节 |
[06:35] | *It’s gonna be a kick-ass Christmas* | *这个圣诞节会很美妙* |
[06:37] | *It’s gonna be a kick-ass…* | *这个圣诞节会很…* |
[06:57] | This is curious. | 好奇怪 |
[06:58] | Where’s everyone else’s desks? | 其他人的桌子呢 |
[07:12] | Odd. | 奇怪 |
[07:16] | Hello? | 有人在吗 |
[07:30] | Paige? | 佩吉 |
[07:31] | Oh, I feel weird. | 我感觉好怪 |
[07:34] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[07:36] | Honey, you startled me. | 亲爱的 你吓到我了 |
[07:39] | Did you say something? | 你说什么了吗 |
[07:40] | I didn’t hear you over the music. | 放着音乐我没听到你说话 |
[07:45] | Looks like somebody fell asleep at their desk again. | 看来某人又在桌子上睡着了 |
[07:56] | We’re married? | 我们结婚了 |
[07:58] | Yes. Last time I checked. | 是啊 据我所知是的 |
[08:02] | You could use some coffee. | 你需要点咖啡 |
[08:04] | Think I’m hallucinating. | 我好像处在幻觉中 |
[08:08] | Here. | 给 |
[08:09] | No, not Cabe’s mug. | 不 不能用凯布的杯子 |
[08:12] | He’ll kill me. | 他会杀了我的 |
[08:13] | Who’s Cabe? | 凯布是谁 |
[08:14] | Okay, just what is going on? | 好吧 究竟怎么回事 |
[08:16] | What’s going on is | 显然是 |
[08:17] | that you clearly didn’t get enough sleep last night. | 你昨晚没睡饱 |
[08:23] | Come on, grab your gear. | 来吧 拿上东西 |
[08:24] | We got to get to campus. | 我们得去学校 |
[08:26] | It’s going to be totally deserted. | 那里肯定没人 |
[08:28] | Today will be our most productive day | 今天会是我们一整年 |
[08:31] | of the entire year. | 最高效的一天 |
[08:34] | Can you do me a favor | 能帮个忙 |
[08:35] | and grab the paper for me, please? | 替我拿上报纸吗 |
[08:43] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[08:55] | We stopped that. | 我们清理了那个岛 |
[09:14] | Strange. | 奇怪 |
[09:18] | Hello? | 谁啊 |
[09:19] | Feliz Navidad, amigo! | 圣诞快乐 朋友 |
[09:22] | Ray? | 雷 |
[09:23] | – What are you doing here? – Hell if I know. | -你怎么在这里 -我怎么知道 |
[09:24] | You imagined me. | 是你想象了我 |
[09:26] | But my guess is, it’s got something to do with that. | 但我猜 跟那个有关系 |
[09:32] | Help! Help! | 救命 救命 |
[09:35] | Help! I’m hurt! | 救命 我受伤了 |
[09:38] | Hello? | 喂 |
[09:39] | Help! | 救命 |
[09:40] | I’m stuck in here! | 我卡在这里了 |
[09:43] | You okay, muchacho? | 你没事吧 伙计 |
[09:47] | Oh, boy. | 天呐 |
[09:49] | That’s weird. | 这好奇怪 |
[09:51] | Ray, what the hell is going on? | 雷 究竟怎么回事 |
[09:54] | Listen, you need to focus, friend. | 听着 你得专注 朋友 |
[09:56] | Now we both know you took a half gainer down the stairs. | 我们都知道你从楼梯上重重地摔了下来 |
[09:58] | You’re on the garage floor, unconscious, bleeding out. | 你躺在车库地板上 昏迷不醒 将流血而亡 |
[10:01] | Someone help me, please. | 谁来帮帮我 |
[10:02] | – What am I supposed to do about him? – Well, my guess is, | -我要拿他怎么办 -我猜 |
[10:04] | Extra Walter in there is a manifestation | 沃特分身是对你现实中 |
[10:06] | of your real-life physical state. | 所处的情景的体现 |
[10:08] | – So if I save him, I save myself? – No, no, no. | -所以如果我救了他 就救了自己 -不 |
[10:11] | Saving him is you fighting to stay alive. | 救他是你在努力支撑 |
[10:13] | And I think you may have some help. | 我觉得你可能需要帮助 |
[10:16] | – Listen. – Cabe? | -听 -凯布 |
[10:18] | You have to stop the others from leaving, | 你得让其他人别走了 |
[10:20] | and you have to get back to the garage. | 你也得赶紧回来 |
[10:21] | I just came in to give him my present, | 我刚进来给他送礼物 |
[10:23] | and I found him bleeding on the ground. | 却发现他在地板上流血 |
[10:25] | I did call 911, and they said ten minutes, | 我打了911 他们说10分钟 |
[10:27] | but I am telling you, he does not have ten minutes! | 但听我说 他没有10分钟了 |
[10:42] | – I know what’s happening. – Yep. | -我知道怎么回事了 -嗯 |
[10:43] | A neurological study | 一项神经学研究显示 |
[10:44] | of postmortem rats showed brain activity | 老鼠死亡后三十秒 |
[10:46] | up to 30 seconds after death. | 仍然有大脑活动 |
[10:48] | Low gamma waves actually spiked, | 实际上 低频伽马波会升高 |
[10:49] | creating a heightened state of consciousness | 在进入持久性无意识之前 |
[10:51] | before permanent unconsciousness. | 创造出一个高度有意识的状态 |
[10:53] | So if I am at heightened unconsciousness, | 所以如果我处在一个高度无意识的状态中 |
[10:55] | I can use it to my advantage, force myself to wake up, | 我可以利用这一点 迫使我自己醒来 |
[10:57] | – and then get help. – Sure thing, | -然后再寻求帮助 -当然 |
[10:58] | – Cool Breeze– go for it. – Okay. | -太棒了 快试试 -好 |
[11:12] | Yeah. Didn’t seem to have worked, did it? | 好像没什么用 对吗 |
[11:16] | I’m doing worse in there. | 我在那里的情况越来越糟了 |
[11:17] | Which means you’re doing worse in the real world. | 这意味着你在现实世界中状态也更糟了 |
[11:19] | But you better think of something, | 你最好赶紧想办法 |
[11:21] | ’cause if Car Walter goes down… | 因为如果车里的沃特死了 |
[11:23] | this is a dream you don’t wake up from. | 你就再也不能从这个梦中醒来了 |
[11:24] | – Ray, I need your help. – No can do. | -雷 我需要你的帮助 -爱莫能助 |
[11:26] | I’m merely the tour guide on this ride. | 我只不过是你这段旅途的向导 |
[11:28] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么做 |
[11:29] | Hello, Angelinos. | 洛杉矶市民们 你们好 |
[11:30] | This is your LAPD chief, Cabe Gallo, | 我是洛杉矶警察局局长 凯布·格洛 |
[11:33] | reminding you | 提醒大家 |
[11:34] | our Toy drive is still going strong, | 我们的玩具慈善捐赠仍在火热进行中 |
[11:37] | accepting donations to spread joy this holiday season. | 在这个节日季用捐赠来传播快乐 |
[11:40] | Since when is Cabe the police chief? | 凯布什么时候做了警察局局长 |
[11:42] | Listen… this whole world was created | 听着 你的身体在停工的同时 |
[11:44] | by your axons, your neurons misfiring | 你大脑的神经系统也开始变得不正常 |
[11:47] | while your body shuts down. | 所以才有了这个世界 |
[11:48] | And they’re gonna get real wonky as your condition worsens. | 你的状态越差这里的一切就会变得越奇怪 |
[11:50] | Easiest way to put it: | 简单来说 |
[11:52] | things change around here. | 这里的东西会变 |
[11:54] | Okay, I just got to calm down and figure this out. | 好 我要冷静一下 再想清楚 |
[11:56] | On your own? | 靠你自己 |
[11:57] | While you’re bleeding to death. Walter… | 在你流血快要死掉的时候 沃特 |
[12:00] | you can’t do this on your own. | 只靠你自己不行 |
[12:02] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[12:05] | I’m gonna go find Cabe. | 我要去找凯布 |
[12:08] | Flo, Flo, get out of the way! | 弗洛 弗洛 快让开 |
[12:09] | Happy, can you grab my med bag? | 乐乐 把我的医疗包拿来 |
[12:11] | He’s breathing really fast. | 他呼吸很快 |
[12:13] | Oh, yeah. Oh, that’s low and shallow. | 天呐 这是呼吸很浅很微弱 |
[12:16] | Looks like he sliced | 他看起来像割破了 |
[12:16] | his superficial temporal artery. | 浅颞动脉 |
[12:18] | He lost a lot of blood. | 失了很多血 |
[12:19] | Can you get another towel? | 能再找一条毛巾吗 |
[12:20] | This one’s soaked. | 这条已经湿透了 |
[12:21] | Med bag. | 医疗包 |
[12:22] | Happy, keep the pressure on. | 乐乐 压住伤口 |
[12:26] | – What are you doing? – Glasgow Coma Scale. | -你在干什么 -查看格拉斯哥昏迷指数 |
[12:28] | No, I don’t think he’s responding to our voices. | 我觉得他对我们的声音没反应 |
[12:30] | Walter! Walt! | 沃特 沃特 |
[12:32] | Open your eyes! | 睁开眼 |
[12:34] | There’s nothing. | 没反应 |
[12:35] | I’m pressing his nail bed with a pen. | 用钢笔按压甲床 |
[12:36] | Well, he’s reflexive to pain, | 对疼痛刺激有反应 |
[12:37] | but he’s unresponsive– that’s a six out of 15. | 但他没有应答 昏迷指数是六 满分十五 |
[12:39] | – Bad? – Three is the lowest possible score. | -很糟吗 -三是重度昏迷临界值 |
[12:46] | He’s got a blown pupil. | 他的瞳孔放大了 |
[12:48] | What does a blown pupil mean? | 瞳孔放大意味着什么 |
[12:49] | It means there’s bleeding between his skull and his brain. | 意味着颅骨和大脑间有出血 |
[12:51] | I-It’s pushing the brain through the opening at the skull’s base. | 出血正向颅骨底部压迫他的大脑 |
[12:53] | He’s dead if that pressure isn’t relieved immediately. | 如果不能马上释放那个压力 他就会死 |
[12:56] | Well, then grab something from your med bag and fix it! | 那就快从你的医疗包里拿些东西弄好他啊 |
[12:58] | There’e’s nothing in my med bag that can fix this! | 我的医疗包里没有东西可以做这个 |
[13:01] | But there is something in Happy’s toolbox. | 但乐乐的工具箱里有 |
[13:06] | Excuse me? Excuse me? | 你好 你好 |
[13:08] | I need to speak with Cabe Gallo immediately! | 我要立刻见凯布·格洛 |
[13:10] | Hey, keep it down! | 小点声 |
[13:11] | Patty? What are you doing here? | 帕蒂 你怎么在这儿 |
[13:14] | It’s Sergeant Logan, and I work here. | 是罗根警官 我在这儿工作 |
[13:16] | We need to speak with Cabe now. | 我们现在要见凯布 |
[13:18] | A few things. | 有几件事先说清楚 |
[13:19] | One, you seem to have a problem with titles. | 一 你好像记不住头衔 |
[13:22] | It’s Chief of Police Cabe Gallo. | 是警察局长凯布·格洛 |
[13:24] | Two, he doesn’t take walk-ins. | 二 他不见没有提前预约的人 |
[13:26] | He rarely talks to the people who actually work here. | 他很少跟真正在这里工作的人说话 |
[13:28] | And three, who’s “We”? | 三 谁是”我们” |
[13:30] | Totally forgot. | 完全忘了 |
[13:32] | You’re the only one who can see me. | 只有你能看到我 |
[13:34] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[13:35] | It’s just me. Alone. | 只有我 一个人 |
[13:37] | Are you sure you don’t recognize me? | 你确定你不认识我吗 |
[13:39] | Negative. But if you’re as crazy as you seem to be, | 不 但如果你真有看上去这么神经 |
[13:41] | I’m sure I’ll get an APB any minute now | 我相信我很快就会收到 |
[13:43] | about some loony escaped from the bin. | 疯子逃出疯人院的全境通告 |
[13:45] | Oh, she is as salty as the Dead Sea. | 她可真够毒舌啊 |
[13:48] | Which, by the way, has an average salinity rating of 34%. | 另外死海的平均含盐度是百分之三十四 |
[13:50] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[13:51] | Hey, you’re the one making me jabber this gibberish. | 因为你 我才在这儿胡言乱语的 |
[13:53] | Now, are you gonna take charge of the situation, | 你到底是要掌控局面 |
[13:55] | or you gonna get shut down by a teen tyrant? | 还是就这样被一个青年暴君拒之门外 |
[13:59] | Cabe? Cabe Gallo! | 凯布 凯布·格洛 |
[14:01] | – Cabe Gallo! – I will stun you, sir. | -凯布·格洛 -我会用电击枪的 先生 |
[14:03] | Cabe Gallo! | 凯布·格洛 |
[14:04] | Chief Gallo! | 格洛局长 |
[14:05] | What the hell is going on out here? | 这到底发生什么事了 |
[14:07] | Cabe, you got to listen to me. | 凯布 你得听我说 |
[14:09] | And who the hell are you? | 你又是谁 |
[14:11] | Uh, my name is Walter O’Brien. | 我叫沃特·奥布莱恩 |
[14:12] | I run a team of geniuses tackling worldwide threats | 我带领一组天才解决只有我们能应对的 |
[14:15] | that only we can solve. | 全球范围危机 |
[14:16] | No, no, no– here, | 不不不 这里 |
[14:17] | you’re a professor at USC, | 你是南加州大学的教授 |
[14:19] | married to your wife Florence. | 你的妻子是弗洛伦斯 |
[14:20] | I don’t work at USC, | 我不在南加州大学工作 |
[14:21] | and I’m not married to Florence. | 弗洛伦斯也不是我妻子 |
[14:22] | Good for you. I don’t work at Six Flags, | 真了不起 我也不在六旗乐园工作 |
[14:24] | and I’m not married to Big Bird. | 大鸟[芝麻街角色]也不是我老婆 |
[14:26] | Now, you got one minute to get out of here, | 给你一分钟滚出去 |
[14:28] | before you’re cuffed for disturbing the peace. | 否则就以扰乱治安罪把你关起来 |
[14:30] | Told you he doesn’t like talking to people. | 跟你说了他不喜欢跟人说话 |
[14:32] | I… | 我 |
[14:35] | Uh… listen, I’m sorry to bother you, but there was | 听着 很抱歉打扰你 但发生了一起事故 |
[14:38] | an accident, a guy’s trapped, and he could die. | 有个人被困在车里了 他可能有生命危险 |
[14:40] | So call 911, get traffic control over there. | 那就报警 让交管部门去 |
[14:42] | No go– it’s Christmas Eve. We’re short-staffed. | 不行 今天是圣诞夜 我们人手不够 |
[14:44] | Most of my people are home with their family. | 大部分我们的人都在家陪伴家人 |
[14:46] | And maybe you ought to be, too, son. | 也许你也应该这么做 孩子 |
[14:48] | You might not know my rep, | 你也许不了解我 |
[14:50] | but I don’t suffer fools. | 我不能忍受蠢货 |
[14:52] | Now, clear out of my station house. | 快离开我的警署 |
[14:54] | This is not hard– just get a rescue team, | 这不难 找个救援队 |
[14:56] | get the Jaws of Life– | 带上救生钳 |
[14:57] | this is what you’re good at, for God’s sakes! | 这是你最擅长的 拜托 |
[14:59] | Actually, it’s not. | 事实并非如此 |
[15:00] | It’s not my skill set. | 我的技能不适用 |
[15:04] | Oh, I know why you said that– because I… | 我知道你为什么这么说 因为我… |
[15:07] | Because some thoughtless fool said that to you once. | 因为某个欠考虑的混蛋曾经对你说过这话 |
[15:11] | But it isn’t true– because… | 但这说的不是事实 因为… |
[15:12] | you have an incredible skill set, | 你能力超群 |
[15:14] | honed with experience and knowledge | 既老道又懂很多东西 |
[15:16] | and-and value, and that’s why I came here to you now. | 还很能干 这正是我来找你的原因 |
[15:18] | Because if my life is on the line, which it is, | 因为假如我命悬一线 如今正是这种情况 |
[15:20] | then I need Cabe Gallo on the case. | 那我需要凯布·格洛来救我 |
[15:24] | Still ready with the Taser, Chief. | 电击枪还举着呢 老大 |
[15:26] | At ease, Sergeant. | 收起来吧 警长 |
[15:29] | What are we dealing with? | 现在是什么情况 |
[15:30] | A driver’s leg is pinned by the console. | 一个司机的腿被手刹卡住了 |
[15:32] | His vehicle is jammed between a car and a one-ton truck. | 他的车被夹在了一辆车和一辆一吨重的大卡车之间 |
[15:35] | We’re gonna need an auto specialist. | 我们需要一个汽车专家 |
[15:37] | I know the world’s best mechanic, Happy Quinn. | 我认识世界上最好的机械师 乐乐·奎恩 |
[15:39] | You mean the host | 你是说那个主播吗 |
[15:40] | of The Happy Mechanic podcast? | 主持乐乐机械播客的那位 |
[15:41] | Podcast? No. | 播客 不是 |
[15:42] | She works for… | 她是为… |
[15:45] | Yes. That’s her. That’s who I mean. | 没错 就是她 我说的就是她 |
[15:47] | Well, if you get her to lend a hand, I’m in. | 假如你能说动她帮忙 那我加入 |
[15:48] | She broadcasts from a garage downtown. | 她的播音室在市中心的一个修车厂里 |
[15:51] | Saddle up. | 准备出发 |
[15:52] | I’ll drive. | 我开车 |
[15:56] | This ’67 Mustang Shelby GT– they call it the Eleanor– | 这辆67年的野马谢尔比GT 一般被称为埃利诺 |
[16:01] | has a 351 engine | 有一个351引擎 |
[16:03] | with 435 horsepower | 马力有435 |
[16:06] | and tops out at 150 miles per hour. | 最高速能达到150英里一小时 |
[16:09] | And if you are looking | 假如你想找 |
[16:10] | for a place to open up some sweet rides, | 一个兜风的好去处 |
[16:12] | look no further than this week’s sponsor, | 请关注本周的赞助商 |
[16:15] | the San Dimas Raceway. | 圣迪马斯赛道 |
[16:17] | For $199, | 只需199美元 |
[16:18] | you get one hour of track time for your favorite gearhead. | 就能享用赛道一小时 |
[16:26] | What the hell? | 什么鬼 |
[16:27] | Cut! | 卡 |
[16:28] | That girl’s everywhere. | 这姑娘怎么无处不在 |
[16:30] | Like Sriracha. | 和是拉差辣椒酱一样 |
[16:31] | You just ruined our recording. | 你刚刚毁了我们的录音 |
[16:32] | I’m sorry, is there a problem here, Officer? | 抱歉 出什么事了吗 警官 |
[16:35] | This guy thinks there is. | 这位觉得出事了 |
[16:37] | I think he’s a few quills short of a porcupine, if you ask me. | 要我说 他就是没事找事 |
[16:41] | Hi. My name is Walter. | 你好 我叫沃特 |
[16:42] | There was a car accident. We are looking | 刚刚出车祸了 我们想找 |
[16:44] | for the world’s best engineer– that’s you. | 世界上最好的工程师 也就是你 |
[16:47] | I’d love to help, but I’m busy recording my Christmas episode. | 我很想帮忙 但我正忙着录我的圣诞特辑呢 |
[16:50] | Biggest ad revenues of the year. | 这是一年之中广告费收的最多的时候 |
[16:52] | We have coffers to fill. | 我们还要养家糊口呢 |
[16:53] | Happy, I know that you think you don’t know me, | 乐乐 我知道你觉得自己不认识我 |
[16:55] | but in another world, we’re really good friends. | 但在另一个世界 我们是很好的朋友 |
[16:57] | Actually, we were married once. | 实际上 我们一度结了婚 |
[16:59] | Not like that. | 不是你想的那样 |
[17:00] | It was for citizenship. | 是为了绿卡 |
[17:02] | Never got physical. | 从来没有身体接触 |
[17:04] | Couldn’t close the deal, huh? | 谈不妥了吧 |
[17:05] | Good-bye, Crazy Walter. | 再见 疯子沃特 |
[17:07] | Now, since you let yourselves in, | 既然你自己进来了 |
[17:09] | you can let yourselves out. | 你也可以自己滚出去了 |
[17:11] | Happy, hold on a second. | 乐乐 等等 |
[17:12] | – Please, just hold… one second… – No, you hold on. | -拜托了 就一下… -不你等等 |
[17:14] | I have built this show from the ground up, | 我白手起家创造了这个节目 |
[17:16] | on my own, by myself, with no one’s help. | 亲力亲为 没有找任何人帮忙 |
[17:18] | And you are screwing it up. | 而你却把它搞砸了 |
[17:20] | Now, don’t let the door hit you in the ass. | 出门的时候别被门撞着了 |
[17:23] | All right, you walk out of here without her, | 好吧 如果你没能说服她加入 |
[17:25] | the coroners walk out of your garage in just a few minutes. | 那马上就会有人去车库给你收尸了 |
[17:27] | Okay, let’s pick it up from the Tobias Curtis ad. | 好了 我们从托拜厄斯·柯蒂斯广告开始 |
[17:34] | You know what, I’m not leaving. | 你猜怎么着 我不走 |
[17:36] | Oh, I would call the cops, | 我要报警了 |
[17:38] | but they’re already here, doing nothing. | 但警察就在这儿呢 袖手旁观 |
[17:40] | Happy, you take pride in doing things on your own, | 乐乐 你一直以自力更生为傲 |
[17:43] | by yourself, without anybody’s help. | 什么都自己做 不需要别人的帮助 |
[17:45] | But… I know you. | 但是…我了解你 |
[17:48] | At night, you slow down your work | 晚上 你会放慢工作速度 |
[17:50] | so that you’re still here when Patty leaves | 这样帕蒂走的时候你还在这里 |
[17:52] | so that you can talk to someone while you walk to your car. | 然后你在取车的路上就有人说话了 |
[17:55] | – Do you do that, boss? – Shut up. | -真的吗 老大 -闭嘴 |
[17:57] | – How do you know that? – Because when you started working with me, | -你怎么知道的 -因为你和我共事的时候 |
[17:59] | I saw you working slowly. | 我看见你磨磨蹭蹭的 |
[18:01] | I critiqued you. | 我批评了你 |
[18:02] | And you were scared of losing your job, | 而你害怕丢掉工作 |
[18:03] | so it forced you to tell me the truth. | 所以不得不对我说了实话 |
[18:06] | You hate being alone. | 你讨厌独自一人 |
[18:09] | Period. | 就这样 |
[18:11] | I’ve never worked with you, but… | 我从没和你共事过 但是… |
[18:15] | why do I still feel like you’re telling the truth? | 为什么我觉得你说的是真的 |
[18:18] | Because we’re friends. | 因为我们是朋友 |
[18:20] | I’d never lie to you. | 我绝不会骗你 |
[18:22] | Now, I know that you’ve spent your whole life trying to be the lone wolf. | 我知道你一直都想当独狼 |
[18:25] | But in spite of, uh, your successful show | 但是尽管你创造了如此成功的节目 |
[18:27] | and these fancy cars and everything, | 拥有这些酷炫的车子 |
[18:28] | you want a family more than anything, | 你最想要的还是有个家 |
[18:31] | because that’s something that you never had. | 因为那是你从未拥有过的东西 |
[18:33] | And this guy, the guy you’re about to read the ad for, | 而这个人 你准备看他广告的这个人 |
[18:35] | Tobias Curtis, he is the love of your life. | 托拜厄斯·柯蒂斯 他是你的一生挚爱 |
[18:37] | You just don’t know it yet. And-and I-I can bring | 只不过你现在还不知道 而我能撮合 |
[18:40] | you two together. I already have. | 你们两个 我已经成功了 |
[18:41] | I’ve introduced you before, actually. | 实际上之前就是我介绍你俩认识的 |
[18:43] | You married him because of me. | 因为我 你俩结婚了 |
[18:44] | I thought you said she was married to you. | 你不是说她和你结婚了吗 |
[18:46] | He looks like a jackass. | 他看着像个混蛋 |
[18:48] | There is something about him. | 这个人有点意思 |
[18:54] | Okay, I’m in. | 好吧 我加入 |
[18:55] | Okay. Great. I’ll set it up. | 好的 太好了 我会安排的 |
[18:56] | Uh, you have to come with us first. | 首先你得和我们一起去 |
[18:58] | You’re okay. | 没事的 |
[19:00] | That’s just reality creeping in. | 只是现实渗透了进来 |
[19:02] | Keep going. | 继续 |
[19:03] | It’ll relieve the pressure on his brain. | 这样能够释放他大脑中的压力 |
[19:05] | Okay, okay. | 好的 好的 |
[19:07] | Paige says she’s on her way. | 佩吉说她在赶来的路上了 |
[19:08] | Oh, I think I’m gonna be sick. | 我觉得我要吐了 |
[19:10] | Is this uncomfortable for you? | 你这就觉得不舒服了吗 |
[19:11] | ‘Cause I’m the one who’s drilling an 1/8-inch bit | 我才是那个把八分之一英尺的电钻 |
[19:13] | into my boss’s skull. | 钻进我老板头骨的人 |
[19:15] | Just a little bit further. | 再钻进一点点 |
[19:16] | Uh, what is that smell? | 什么味啊 |
[19:18] | Microparticles from Walter’s skull. | 沃特头骨上的微粒 |
[19:20] | I came as soon as I heard. | 我尽快赶来了 |
[19:22] | What’s going… | 发生什么… |
[19:33] | This isn’t the way I left it. | 我走的时候不是这样的 |
[19:34] | Told ya. Things change around here. | 跟你说了 这里的东西会变 |
[19:36] | The truck was right beside the car. | 卡车是刚刚是在车旁边的 |
[19:38] | And the other vehicle’s missing. | 而另一辆车消失了 |
[19:39] | That ain’t how physics works. | 物理学上是不可能的 |
[19:41] | And you should know, being a physics professor. | 而你作为一个物理学教授应该知道 |
[19:43] | – I’m not a physics professor. – All right, all right. | -我不是物理学教授 -好吧好吧 |
[19:45] | He likes to shout out things he isn’t. | 他喜欢大声说出与他相反的事 |
[19:47] | He also isn’t married to someone | 而且他也没有和一位 |
[19:49] | named Florence. | 叫弗洛伦斯的女子结婚 |
[19:50] | The frame won’t support the weight | 车架快撑不住 |
[19:51] | of this truck much longer. | 卡车的重量了 |
[19:53] | This jalopy’s gonna be a pancake in minutes. | 这辆破旧车几分钟内就会被压瘪了 |
[19:56] | Is that your twin or something? | 那是你的孪生兄弟还是什么 |
[19:58] | Would you believe me if I said it was me? | 如果我说那是我你会相信吗 |
[20:00] | No. | 不会 |
[20:02] | Okay, make that seconds. | 卡车就快倒下来了 |
[20:04] | From an engineering standpoint, | 以一个工程学的角度来说 |
[20:06] | that is a very negative sound. | 这是非常不好的声音 |
[20:07] | This guy needs to be extracted, | 得把这家伙救出来 |
[20:08] | or he’s gonna be squashed like a bug. | 不然他会像个虫子一样被碾碎 |
[20:10] | Please! Please help me! | 求求你们救救我 |
[20:11] | Don’t say that in front of this guy! | 别当着他的面这么说 |
[20:13] | I’m being blunt. | 我是实话实说 |
[20:14] | It’s part of my charm. | 这是我的魅力之一 |
[20:15] | Just focus on the task at hand. | 先专注于眼前的这个任务 |
[20:17] | All right, stand back. I’m gonna blow this window, | 好吧 往后退 我要击碎这扇窗户 |
[20:20] | and we’ll pull him free. Okay, | 然后我们把他拉出来 好吧 |
[20:21] | the car’s integrity will be compromised, | 这辆车就会失去完整性 |
[20:23] | and it’ll all come down in a heap. | 会马上变成一堆废铁 |
[20:25] | She’s right. | 她说得对 |
[20:28] | And that house is collapsing. | 而这座屋子在坍塌 |
[20:29] | Okay, to buttress a failing structure, | 我们需要支撑物 一个支柱 |
[20:31] | we need stilts, a crutch. | 来支持一个快要坍塌的建筑 |
[20:34] | Oh, how ’bout those? | 用那些怎么样 |
[20:37] | Film canisters. | 胶片盒 |
[20:39] | We used ’em once to prop up an eroding nuke | 我们和佩吉的妈妈一起用过这个盒 |
[20:41] | with Paige’s mother. | 来支撑一个被腐蚀的核能发电站 |
[20:42] | I don’t know Paige, I don’t know her mother, | 我不认识佩吉 我不认识她妈妈 |
[20:44] | and I don’t know why I’m listening to a madman. | 我也不知道我为什么在听一个疯子说话 |
[20:47] | Uh, Walt, that didn’t happen in this world. | 沃特 那些事情在这个世界并没有发生过 |
[20:49] | You just sound crazy. | 你听起来很疯狂 |
[20:50] | Placement is key. | 如何放置很重要 |
[20:52] | Follow my direction. | 听我的指挥 |
[20:56] | Okay, here, here, | 好 这里 这里 |
[20:58] | and there. | 还有那里 |
[21:07] | No creaking. | 没有嘎吱的声音了 |
[21:09] | – Well, less creaking. – A light breeze | -只是声音小了 -一点小风 |
[21:11] | could blow it over. | 都能把它吹倒 |
[21:12] | It’s too precarious for a two-ton truck. | 这样对于一辆两吨的车太不稳定了 |
[21:14] | Two-ton? It’s a one-ton truck. | 两吨 这是辆一吨的车 |
[21:15] | Guess again, man. Cargo. | 再猜猜 还有货物 |
[21:17] | There is no cargo. | 没有货物 |
[21:24] | Cinder blocks? | 煤渣砖 |
[21:25] | What the hell? | 不会吧 |
[21:27] | If you say things change around here, | 你要是敢说这里的东西会变 |
[21:28] | I’m gonna knock you out. | 我就把你打晕 |
[21:30] | That means our calculations are off. | 这么说我们的计算有误 |
[21:32] | We are back to square one on how to pry open the driver’s door | 如何在不改变重心也不破坏结构的情况下 |
[21:35] | without shifting the load and weakening the frame. | 撬开驾驶室的门 我们又回到了原点 |
[21:38] | Well, run the numbers again. | 好吧 再算一遍 |
[21:40] | In real time? To pull that off, | 现在吗 你得是个人体计算机 |
[21:41] | you’d have to be a human calculator. | 才能算得出来 |
[21:43] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[21:44] | We need Sylvester Dodd. | 我们需要希尔维斯特·多德 |
[21:46] | Yeah. Might as well grab Zuckerberg and Elon Musk | 对 或许还要扎克伯格和伊隆·马斯克 |
[21:49] | while you’re at it. | 来帮你 |
[21:49] | Sylvester Dodd is a great guy. | 希尔维斯特·多德是个很好的人 |
[21:51] | He asked me to assist | 他今天还让我帮他 |
[21:52] | with some of his charity work today. He’ll help us out. | 做一些慈善事业 他会帮我们的 |
[21:54] | Do you know where to find him? | 你知道去哪找他吗 |
[21:55] | Everyone knows where to find him. | 所有人都知道去哪找他 |
[21:57] | You’ll just never get to see him. | 只是你见不到他的 |
[21:58] | Why? | 为什么 |
[21:59] | I’m sorry, Mr. Dodd is unavailable. | 抱歉 多德先生没有时间 |
[22:01] | I can’t deal with you anymore today. | 我今天真是受够你了 |
[22:04] | – She doesn’t look familiar to you? – Nope. | -你不觉得她眼熟吗 -不觉得 |
[22:07] | Please depart the premises, | 请离开这里 |
[22:08] | or I’ll have to call security. | 不然我要叫保安了 |
[22:09] | Well, go for it. | 叫吧 |
[22:10] | Because we’re not leaving until we talk | 因为我们在没有见到希尔维斯特之前 |
[22:12] | to Sylvester. | 是不会离开的 |
[22:14] | I’m not leaving | 没有玩到第四关 |
[22:15] | till I get to level four. | 我是不会走的 |
[22:17] | Sir, I need you and your friend | 先生 请你和你的朋友 |
[22:18] | to vacate the premises. | 离开这里 |
[22:20] | I know you. | 我认识你 |
[22:21] | You’re Sly’s wizard pal | 你是希尔的那个 |
[22:23] | who still lives with his mother. | 至今还跟妈妈住在一起的巫师朋友 |
[22:25] | One, you need to go now. | 第一 你现在就得离开 |
[22:27] | Two, who I live with is my concern. | 第二 我跟谁住是我的问题 |
[22:30] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[22:34] | Sly’s coding problem. | 希尔的编程问题 |
[22:36] | Games, they all have a glitch. | 游戏 它们都有小故障 |
[22:38] | – Let’s go. – Tell him… | -走吧 -告诉他 |
[22:39] | tell him I can fix his glitches. | 告诉他我能修复他的小故障 |
[22:41] | Sly! Sly? | 希尔 希尔 |
[22:43] | – That’s enough. Keep moving. – I can fix your glitches! | -够了 走吧 -我能修复你的小故障 |
[22:44] | Sly, I can fix your glitches! | 希尔 我能修复你的小故障 |
[22:46] | Yes, Mr. Dodd? Right away, sir. | 是 多德先生 马上 |
[22:47] | Sly! Sly, I can fix your glitches! | 希尔 希尔 我能修复你的小故障 |
[22:48] | Stop! | 停 |
[22:52] | Mr. Dodd will see them now. | 多德先生现在要见他们 |
[22:53] | Can I get you a bottle of water? | 给你们拿瓶水吗 |
[22:55] | Look, the pad has sweet indoor/outdoor flow, | 听着 公寓室内室外都很好 |
[22:57] | but, bro. | 不过 兄弟 |
[22:58] | We’re only talking 6½ baths. | 只有六个半厕所 |
[23:01] | – No, no, no, no, no, bro. – Nice digs. | -不不不 -很漂亮 |
[23:03] | Oh, no, no, no, no. I’ll spend $150 million, | 不不不 我只会花1.5亿 |
[23:06] | not a penny more. | 一分都不能再多 |
[23:07] | I can’t believe it. Sly’s become a jackass. | 难以置信 希尔变成了一个混球 |
[23:09] | Holler at me when it’s done. | 做好了再告诉我 |
[23:11] | Sorry, bros. | 抱歉各位 |
[23:12] | Keep trying to buy a sick new crib, | 在买一套新的公寓 |
[23:14] | but they keep upping the price | 但是他们一直在涨价 |
[23:15] | since Criss Angel used to own it. | 因为之前是克里斯·安吉尔住在那 |
[23:18] | Sylvester, we need your help. | 希尔维斯特 我们需要你的帮助 |
[23:20] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[23:21] | Names, broseph? | 姓名 哥们 |
[23:23] | Walter O’Brien. | 沃特·奥布莱恩 |
[23:24] | Uh, there has been an accident. | 出了一场意外 |
[23:26] | We’ll get to that. What I want to know is… | 这事儿一会儿再说 我想知道的是… |
[23:28] | why’d you say that all my games have a glitch? | 你为什么说我所有的游戏都有个故障 |
[23:31] | What’s up with that? | 这是怎么回事 |
[23:32] | He seems to know a lot about me, too. | 他看起来也很了解我 |
[23:34] | Are you The Happy Mechanic? | 你是乐乐机械师的主播吗 |
[23:35] | I listened to you | 我买了一辆迈巴赫后 |
[23:36] | after I bought my Maybach. | 一直听你节目 |
[23:37] | Great. Another L.A. Tool | 好极了 又一个 |
[23:40] | driving a quarter-million dollar car | 把二十五万美元的车开到二十迈 |
[23:41] | down Sunset at 20 miles per hour. | 在日落大街瞎溜达的洛杉矶笨蛋 |
[23:44] | My chauffeur doesn’t seem to mind. | 我的司机似乎不太在乎 |
[23:46] | Sylvester, it doesn’t matter | 希尔维斯特 我怎么知道故障的事 |
[23:46] | how I know about your glitch. | 这并不重要 |
[23:48] | I know you. | 我知道你 |
[23:50] | You’re a perfectionist, | 你是完美主义者 |
[23:51] | so you wake up every morning | 所以每天早晨你醒来 |
[23:53] | sick to your stomach | 都因为自己把这整个地方 |
[23:55] | that you built this whole place | 建立在一个错误上 |
[23:56] | on the back of a mistake. | 而感到不舒服 |
[23:57] | A mistake that only you know about. | 这个错误只有你知道 |
[23:59] | But for a man who loves numbers | 但对于一个因为数字 |
[24:01] | because of the certainty it gives | 赋予了这个变化万千的世界确定感 |
[24:02] | in an uncertain world, | 而热爱数字的人来说 |
[24:03] | a small error, e-even one that causes | 一个小错误 就算小到只会引起 |
[24:05] | only the skip of 1/1,000 of a frame, | 千分之一帧的跳帧 |
[24:08] | is a cause of shame. | 也是个耻辱 |
[24:10] | You just rocked my world, Broklahoma. | 你颠覆了我的世界观 布洛克拉荷马 |
[24:13] | Now, this is a fix | 这是一个为你的代码 |
[24:15] | for your code. | 做的补丁 |
[24:17] | And let me tell you something. | 让我告诉你 |
[24:18] | Your refusal to let go of the wonderment of childhood, | 你不愿放下童年的好奇 |
[24:23] | how you look at the-the world with open eyes? | 以非常开放的眼光看待这个世界 |
[24:26] | Your innocence is your brilliance. | 你的天真就是你的才华 |
[24:28] | Anybody that tries to tell you any different is dead wrong. | 任何试图劝你改变自己的人都是大错特错 |
[24:36] | Holy smokes. | 我的老天 |
[24:37] | I could really use your help. | 我真的需要你的帮助 |
[24:40] | I’ll give you anything you need. | 我会尽我所能帮助你 |
[24:42] | Cabe, we’re on our way. | 凯布 我们出发了 |
[24:44] | Get the lead out, Mr. O’Brien. | 快点 奥布莱恩先生 |
[24:45] | This situation’s going sideways. | 出问题了 |
[24:49] | These canisters can’t hold the truck anymore. | 这些罐子支撑不住卡车了 |
[24:51] | It’s collapsing on the car. | 卡车要压到汽车上了 |
[24:52] | The car is pitching 5/8 of an inch too far back. | 汽车多退了一点五厘米 |
[24:55] | Chief, get him to engage the e-brake. | 警长 让他打开应急制动 |
[24:56] | That’ll move the car forward a bit, buy us some time. | 这能让汽车往前一点 给我们争取一些时间 |
[24:59] | Kid! | 孩子 |
[25:00] | You got to engage the emergency brake. | 你必须打开应急制动 |
[25:02] | It’ll allow the car to move forward an inch and a half. | 让汽车前移四厘米 |
[25:04] | Oh, I’m gonna die, I’m gonna die, I’m gonna die. | 我要死了 我要死了 我要死了 |
[25:06] | Keep it together, kid. | 振作起来 孩子 |
[25:07] | It’s not gonna happen. | 你不会死的 |
[25:09] | I can’t. I can’t. My… | 我不行 我做不到 我的… |
[25:11] | My heart, it’s beating so fast. | 我的心跳的好快 |
[25:15] | His heart’s beating too fast. | 他的心跳的太快了 |
[25:19] | – Is it over? – Yeah. | -完事了吗 -是 |
[25:20] | Fluid’s exiting the hole, | 液体正从洞里出来 |
[25:22] | pressure’s going down. | 压力在降低 |
[25:23] | His heart rate should return to normal. | 他的心率应该会恢复正常 |
[25:25] | Sleeping Beauty’s back with us. | 睡美人醒过来了 |
[25:27] | Is he gonna be okay? | 他会没事的吧 |
[25:27] | Not if his heart rate doesn’t go down. | 如果心率降不下去就不行 |
[25:29] | I thought the point of Swiss-cheesing his head | 给他脑袋打眼儿的目的难道不是 |
[25:31] | was to stabilize him. | 让他稳定下来吗 |
[25:32] | Crap! The pressure at his brain stem isn’t reducing fast enough. | 糟糕 他脑干的压力下降得不够快 |
[25:35] | Uh, Sly, keep track of his pulse. | 希尔 继续监视他的脉搏 |
[25:37] | Look, I’m gonna need you to do some math | 听着 在我刺激他的迷走神经 |
[25:39] | while I stimulate his vagus nerve | 以降低心率时 |
[25:40] | to lower his cardiac rate. | 你得帮我算个数 |
[25:42] | 160 bpm. | 每分钟160次 |
[25:43] | That’s way too fast. We need 80. | 这太快了 得等他降到80次 |
[25:44] | Um, how about now? | 现在呢 |
[25:47] | 130. That’s 37.5% of the needed reduction. | 130次 这是所需下降的37.5% |
[25:50] | You need to increase the circular motion of your finger | 你手指的圆周运动需要提升为 |
[25:52] | – by 266.67%. – How do I do that? | -原来的266.67% -我怎么做得到 |
[25:54] | Go faster, dummy. | 快点动不就行了 笨蛋 |
[26:00] | Kid’s breathing heavy. | 这孩子呼吸急促 |
[26:01] | He’s having a panic attack. | 他惊慌发作了 |
[26:03] | I can’t get him to calm down. | 我没法让他冷静下来 |
[26:04] | If I can’t get him to calm down, | 如果我不能让他冷静下来 |
[26:05] | I can’t get him to focus to pull the emergency brake. | 就没法让他专心拉动应急制动器 |
[26:08] | He’s gonna die. | 他会死的 |
[26:09] | And then I die. Don’t ask. | 那么我就死了 别问 |
[26:11] | Okay, need to get his heart rate down. | 好 得让他心率下降 |
[26:13] | Ah! I know who can calm him down. | 我知道谁能让他冷静下来了 |
[26:15] | We need to get to Toby Curtis. | 我们得找到托比·柯蒂斯 |
[26:16] | The self-help huckster? He’s a fraud. | 那个卖励志书的吗 他是个骗子 |
[26:18] | From my understanding he’s my future husband, | 据我所知 他是我未来的丈夫 |
[26:20] | so take it easy. | 所以请轻点吐槽 |
[26:20] | Okay, uh, Sly, talk to the police chief. | 好的 希尔 你跟警长说 |
[26:23] | He’ll get you to the crash site. | 他会指引你到出事地点 |
[26:25] | Happy and I will go find Toby. | 我和乐乐去找托比 |
[26:27] | His ad said he’s playing | 他的广告说他在 |
[26:28] | at the San Dimas Civic Center. I’ll drive. | 圣迪马斯市政大厦表演 我来开车 |
[26:30] | Great. The 10 should be clear | 很好 现在这个时段 |
[26:31] | – this time of day. – The 10? | -第十大街应该很通畅 -第十大街 |
[26:32] | It got crushed when that British satellite | 早就让英国卫星用激光 |
[26:34] | hit it with a laser. Duh. | 给击毁了 |
[26:36] | Satellite laser? Scorpion prevented that. | 卫星激光 天蝎阻止了这件事 |
[26:38] | Not here, you didn’t. | 在这里你没有阻止 |
[26:42] | Synergy. | 协同 |
[26:44] | Mobility. | 流动 |
[26:47] | Tranquility. | 安宁 |
[26:49] | My father was a gambler. | 我的父亲是个赌徒 |
[26:52] | He was always broke. | 他总是身无分文 |
[26:54] | But in between dodging bookies and loan sharks, | 但在躲避赌场主和高利贷主追债的间隙 |
[26:57] | he would take me to the high school near us in Coney Island. | 他会带我去我们家附近科尼岛上的高中 |
[27:02] | There’s no betting lines on high school games. | 高中的比赛里没有下注线 |
[27:04] | Just a father and a son watching baseball. | 就是一个父亲和一个儿子在看棒球比赛 |
[27:07] | Okay, he’s kind of cute. | 好吧 他还挺可爱的 |
[27:10] | Mr. Curtis is rehearsing. | 柯蒂斯先生正在彩排 |
[27:13] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[27:14] | When they tore down that high school, | 当他们拆毁那座高中时 |
[27:17] | I made sure I got seats 23 and 24. | 我奋力争到了23和24号座位 |
[27:23] | They were our seats. | 它们是我们的座位 |
[27:24] | That is my happy place, | 那是我的快乐寄托 |
[27:26] | but we don’t always need a physical reminder. | 但我们无须总靠实物来提醒 |
[27:29] | We all have the power to create | 我们都拥有能量 |
[27:32] | – our happy places in our minds. – I get it. | -在内心创造我们的快乐寄托 -我懂了 |
[27:35] | The chairs are a metaphor for baseball. | 椅子用来比喻棒球 |
[27:38] | I’m sorry, you all need to go. | 对不起 你们得离开这里 |
[27:39] | – We need to talk to Dr. Curtis. – Absolutely not. | -我们得和柯蒂斯博士谈谈 -当然不行 |
[27:42] | Excusez-moi. | 打扰一下 |
[27:44] | Why are you interrupting my rehearsal? | 你们为什么要打断我的排练 |
[27:46] | Because we need the world’s smartest behaviorist | 因为我们需要世上最聪明的行为分析专家 |
[27:50] | to save a life. | 去拯救一条生命 |
[27:52] | First off, your assessment of me? | 首先 你们对我的评价 |
[27:54] | Absolutely correct. Second… | 完全正确 其次… |
[27:56] | I save lives every day with my wisdom. | 我每天都在用智慧拯救生命 |
[27:57] | But that wisdom costs a ticket. | 而见识智慧是要买门票的 |
[27:59] | I don’t see you holding one. | 我可没看见你们有门票 |
[28:01] | Hey, putz. | 混蛋 |
[28:02] | We’ve got a guy in a car wreck who’s dead | 车祸现场有个人 如果你不让他冷静下来 |
[28:03] | if you don’t calm him down. | 他就会死 |
[28:07] | Wow, you’re beautiful. | 你真美 |
[28:11] | What is your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[28:15] | Happy. | 乐乐 |
[28:18] | But she’s not just Happy. | 但她不只是叫乐乐 |
[28:19] | She’s your happy place. | 她是你的快乐寄托 |
[28:21] | Something that you’re in… you’re in desperate need of. | 一个你…你极度渴求的东西 |
[28:24] | Are you kidding me, pal? | 你在逗我吗 朋友 |
[28:26] | Look, I got millions in the bank, | 我有数百万存款 |
[28:27] | five best sellers, and my own plane. | 五本畅销书和一架私人飞机 |
[28:29] | So… | 所以… |
[28:29] | Yeah, yeah. You finally got the world to see how brilliant | 对 对 你终于让世人看到 |
[28:32] | the Harvard-trained psychiatrist is, | 哈佛出身的精神科医生多有才气 |
[28:34] | but, deep down, you’re miserable. | 但是 你在内心深处却十分痛苦 |
[28:37] | No, I’m not. I-I got my chairs. | 不 我有我的椅子 |
[28:39] | Oh, yeah, yeah. Two chairs. | 对 对 两张椅子 |
[28:41] | Only one butt. | 只有你一个屁股 |
[28:43] | But here… | 但是这里… |
[28:44] | here is your seat filler. | 她可以跟你坐在一起 |
[28:47] | I’d really like to go to dinner with you if possible. | 可以的话 我想和你共进晚餐 |
[28:50] | I’d grab a meal with you. | 我可以和你吃一顿 |
[28:51] | If you want to spend the rest of your life | 如果你想和她共度余生 |
[28:53] | sitting next to her, then please, | 那么拜托 |
[28:55] | Toby. | 托比 |
[28:57] | Please help us. | 请你帮助我们 |
[29:01] | I’ll help. | 我会帮忙 |
[29:04] | I’m gonna talk to the guy in the car, | 我去和车里的家伙谈谈 |
[29:05] | you guys figure out how to undo this jigsaw puzzle. | 你们来搞定这个拼图游戏 |
[29:07] | I was thinking of some ideas on the way here. | 我在路上想了一些点子 |
[29:09] | Everyone listen up. | 你们都听着 |
[29:10] | As long as your idea | 如果你的点子是 |
[29:11] | is to shift the passenger door open to a 45 degree angle, | 把车门转到45度方向 |
[29:14] | then I’m all ears. | 我就洗耳恭听 |
[29:15] | Will you let me talk before you start throwing out theories? | 你能在我说话前别丢出一堆理论吗 |
[29:17] | Which are wrong, by the way. | 而且还都是错的 |
[29:18] | Anything more than 41 degrees, | 只要超过41度 |
[29:19] | and we have a human pancake. | 我们就会得到一个人肉馅饼 |
[29:21] | Hey, how about we avoid “Human pancake” | 我去安抚事故受害者的时候 |
[29:23] | while I’m trying to calm the accident victim. | 还是别说什么”人肉馅饼”了吧 |
[29:24] | That’s what I said to her earlier. | 我之前就是这么跟她说的 |
[29:26] | It’s part of my charm. | 这是我的魅力所在 |
[29:27] | Are you sure this is my happy place? | 你确实这是我的快乐寄托吗 |
[29:29] | Guys, can we please work together? | 各位 我们能齐心协力吗 |
[29:31] | Please, help me, help me! | 拜托 救救我 救救我 |
[29:33] | Please, help me! | 拜托 救救我 |
[29:34] | You know, this guy looks just like you. | 这人跟你长得真像 |
[29:36] | Who the hell is in charge here? | 这里到底是谁负责 |
[29:37] | I am. Now, if you would please just let me do my thing… | 是我 现在 如果你能让我开展工作… |
[29:40] | No. I’m in charge. | 不 由我负责 |
[29:41] | Now, Toby, can you calm him down? | 现在 托比 你能去安抚他吗 |
[29:43] | Sly, make the calculations, | 希尔 完成计算 |
[29:44] | and Happy, effectuate a solution using Sly’s conclusions. | 还有乐乐 根据希尔的计算结果想出一个方案 |
[29:47] | Who made you the boss, Barack Bro’bama? | 谁让你当老大的 你兄弟吗 |
[29:50] | I made me boss. | 我自己封的 |
[29:51] | I am your boss. | 我是你的老大 |
[29:52] | I’ve been boss. Now please, just listen to me. | 我一直都是老大 现在拜托 都听我说 |
[29:55] | Whatever. Open the door at the angle that I say. | 随便吧 把车门打开到我说的角度 |
[29:57] | 45 degrees. | 45度 |
[29:58] | 41, or I’ll cram those stupid glasses up your gaming console. | 41度 否则我把这副傻逼眼镜塞进你的游戏机 |
[30:01] | You know, when they get like this, there’s only one person | 当他们成了这局面 只有一个人 |
[30:03] | who can get them to work together. | 能让他们一起合作 |
[30:05] | You’re right. I need Paige. | 你说得对 我需要佩吉 |
[30:14] | All right, well, this is no Kovelsky’s, but it’s all right. | 好吧 这里不是科沃斯基家 不过没关系 |
[30:17] | Is that where you were planning on taking me? | 你就打算带我去那种地方吗 |
[30:19] | A greasy spoon? | 一家低级餐馆 |
[30:20] | Don’t sweat it, pork pie. We’ll make it work. | 别紧张 猪肉派 我们能成 |
[30:22] | Yeah, something tells me we will. | 对 我也预感到了 |
[30:24] | Get a room. | 去开房吧 |
[30:25] | Order up. | 上菜啦 |
[30:27] | Uh, excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[30:28] | Hi, uh– oh, here we go. | 你好 又来了 |
[30:30] | Hi, Patty. | 你好 帕蒂 |
[30:31] | Patricia, actually. Go by “Trish.” | 应该是帕特丽夏 名叫崔西 |
[30:33] | Trish. Okay, listen, | 崔西 好吧 听着 |
[30:34] | I need information. There’s a waitress here, Paige Dineen. | 我需要信息 这里有一个叫佩吉·狄宁的服务员 |
[30:37] | When’s her shift start? | 她的轮班几点开始 |
[30:38] | Waitress? She owns the place. | 什么服务员 她开的这家店 |
[30:42] | Mr. Elia. | 埃利亚先生 |
[30:43] | You’re here. | 你在这里 |
[30:44] | Wish I wasn’t. | 希望我不在 |
[30:45] | This thing’s ancient. Do I know you? | 这东西很古老 我认识你吗 |
[30:47] | I set your router up in Pacoima? | 我在帕科依玛帮你设置了路由器吗 |
[30:49] | No. But we’ve discussed at length | 不 但我们深入讨论了 |
[30:50] | your idea for a hybrid solid-state drive | 你关于把晶体激光光学引入 |
[30:52] | incorporating crystal laser optics. | 混合固态硬盘的想法 |
[30:56] | Crystal laser optics. | 晶体激光光学 |
[30:57] | That could work. | 这或许能行 |
[31:00] | I’ll jot some notes down on that. | 我要对此记一些笔记 |
[31:02] | Tell Paige I had to run. | 告诉佩吉我得走了 |
[31:04] | Of course. | 当然 |
[31:05] | Hey, where’s the tech guy going? He hasn’t finished. | 那个技术人员要去哪里 他工作还没做完 |
[31:07] | Paige? | 佩吉 |
[31:08] | Can I help you? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[31:09] | Yeah. In fact, you’re the only one who can. | 对 事实上 这个忙只有你能帮 |
[31:11] | Ralph, no mess, please. | 拉尔夫 拜托别捣乱 |
[31:13] | Hey, buddy. | 你好 小子 |
[31:13] | How are you…? | 你怎么… |
[31:16] | Um, excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[31:17] | Do you know my son? | 你认识我儿子吗 |
[31:18] | Uh, listen, I could waste my time telling you about how, | 听我说 我可以花时间告诉你 |
[31:20] | in another life, I know him, and I know you, | 在另一个世界 我认识他 也认识你 |
[31:22] | and that you’ve helped me out more than anybody in the world, | 而你对我的帮助最大 |
[31:24] | but… you wouldn’t believe it, | 但你可能不会相信 |
[31:25] | so saying so would be inefficient. | 所以我不会这么说 这不高效 |
[31:26] | But all I can tell you is that my team | 但我只能告诉你 我的团队 |
[31:28] | and I, we need your help, | 还有我 我们需要你帮忙 |
[31:29] | and we know that you’ll come through | 我们知道你会帮忙 |
[31:31] | because of your heart, and your kindness, | 因为你心地善良 |
[31:34] | and your decency. | 行为正派 |
[31:39] | I know it sounds cray. | 我知道这听起来很疯狂 |
[31:42] | Ralph. | 拉尔夫 |
[31:42] | Get Fernando from the kitchen, | 去厨房找费尔南多 |
[31:43] | tell him to bring the big knife. | 让他拿大刀来 |
[31:45] | No, no, no, no, no. We don’t need Fernando | 不不不 我们不需要费尔南多 |
[31:46] | and his big knife, we’re not insane. | 和他的大刀 我们没有疯 |
[31:48] | We just need you. | 我们只需要你 |
[31:49] | Look, pal, I didn’t get to own a chain of restaurants | 听着 伙计 我打拼出来饭店连锁 |
[31:51] | by listening to every goofball who propositions me. | 可不是因为哪个傻瓜的建议我都听 |
[31:53] | So get out of here before I call the cops. | 赶紧滚出去 不然我报警了 |
[31:56] | The real cops. | 真正的警察 |
[31:57] | Okay, okay. | 好 好 |
[31:58] | You can toss me out, but… | 你可以赶我走 但是 |
[32:02] | …you’ll be hurting your son. | 这会伤害到你儿子 |
[32:04] | Because I know | 因为我知道 |
[32:06] | how every night, you pray | 每天晚上 你都会祈祷 |
[32:07] | that he’ll find someone that’s like him, | 祈祷他找到一个跟他类似的人 |
[32:10] | someone who can mentor his gifts, | 可以指导他的天赋 |
[32:12] | someone who’ll make him feel like he belongs. | 让他有归属感 |
[32:15] | I am that person. | 那个人就是我 |
[32:17] | So please, before you ask me how I know, can I… | 拜托 不要问我怎么知道 |
[32:19] | can I prove to you that I’m not nuts? | 我能不能向你证明我没有疯 |
[32:22] | Hey, buddy. | 伙计 |
[32:39] | Checkmate. | 将军 |
[32:43] | See, he’s not making a mess. | 看 他并不是在捣乱 |
[32:44] | He’s just waiting for someone who understands him | 只是在等待一个可以理解他的人 |
[32:46] | to play with. | 跟他一起玩 |
[32:49] | What kind of help do you need? | 你需要什么帮助 |
[32:53] | I got LAPD to block the roads from here to County | 我让洛杉矶警局封了这里到县里的路 |
[32:56] | — he’ll get to the hospital in half the time. | 他去医院的时间会缩短一半 |
[33:00] | Dear Lord. | 天啊 |
[33:01] | Not good, Cabe. | 不妙 凯布 |
[33:02] | Really, really not good. | 非常不妙 |
[33:06] | Okay, get him to edge his car a little bit further. | 好 让他把车子再往前开一点儿 |
[33:08] | Toby, talk him through releasing the parking brake. | 托比 教他放开停车制动 |
[33:11] | Wow. Back five seconds, | 刚回来几秒钟 |
[33:12] | you’re already just bossing me around, huh? | 你已经开始对我呼来喝去了吗 |
[33:14] | That crap again? | 又来 |
[33:15] | Let’s get the job done. | 赶紧完成任务 |
[33:17] | I already did my job. I did the calculations. | 我已经完成了任务 计算完了 |
[33:19] | I should be snowboarding by now. | 我本来应该去滑雪的 |
[33:21] | These guys are animals. | 这些人真是原始动物啊 |
[33:22] | That’s why I need you. | 所以我需要你 |
[33:22] | When you told Ralph to stop making a mess, | 你告诉拉尔夫别再捣乱 |
[33:24] | he listened to you instantly. | 他很快就听话了 |
[33:25] | You know how to control genius minds. | 你知道怎么控制天才的思想 |
[33:27] | That’s your gift, and there’s someone in that car | 这就是你的天赋 现在车里的人 |
[33:29] | who I cannot let die. | 我不能让他死去 |
[33:30] | Stick with me. | 听我说 |
[33:31] | You’re gonna be fine. | 你会没事的 |
[33:32] | Just take a deep breath. | 深呼吸 |
[33:33] | There you go. | 很好 |
[33:35] | I’m not even gonna ask. | 我甚至不会去问 |
[33:37] | Please. We need to save him. | 拜托 我们要救他 |
[33:39] | Okay, dorks, listen up. | 好的 呆子们 听好 |
[33:41] | You want to have a brain-measuring contest, | 你们想来一次脑力比拼 |
[33:42] | now is not the time. | 现在还不是时候 |
[33:43] | Each of you has abilities the others don’t have, | 你们每个人都有独特的能力 |
[33:45] | so you all get to be the best, | 每个人都是最棒的 |
[33:47] | but only if you save this guy. | 但前提是你们救了他 |
[33:48] | He dies, then you are just as useless | 如果他死了 你们就跟其他 |
[33:49] | as any other 100-IQ human out there. | 智商为100的普通人一样没用 |
[33:51] | You gonna let that happen? | 你们会让这种事情发生吗 |
[33:52] | You gonna be ordinary? | 你们想当普通人吗 |
[33:54] | – No way. – Hell no. | -绝不 -必须不 |
[33:55] | I don’t know how to spell “Ordinary”” | 我甚至不知道”普通”怎么写 |
[33:57] | I mean, I mean, I do– | 我知道怎么写 只是比喻 |
[33:58] | it’s not a hard word, I just… | 并不是什么生僻字 |
[33:59] | Get to work. Yeah. | 去干活 好 |
[34:00] | Hey, can you do me a favor? | 能帮个忙吗 |
[34:02] | Just pull on that parking brake. Can you do that? | 拉一下停车制动 能做到吗 |
[34:04] | – You’re masterful. – There you go, buddy, there you go. | -你很厉害 -很好 伙计 很好 |
[34:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:07] | Oh, my God, Walter! | 天啊 沃特 |
[34:10] | Why isn’t the ambulance here yet? | 救护车为什么还没来 |
[34:11] | Because we live in L.A. It’s been 12 minutes, | 我们这是在洛杉矶 已经过了12分钟 |
[34:13] | they’ll be here any second. | 很快就到了 |
[34:20] | Ah, damn. It’s a pulmonary edema. | 该死 是肺水肿 |
[34:22] | His erratic breathing is causing his lungs to fill with fluid. | 他呼吸不稳 导致液体进入了肺部 |
[34:25] | This is a problem. | 这下麻烦了 |
[34:27] | Guys, we got a problem. | 各位 有麻烦了 |
[34:28] | What is that stuff? | 那是什么 |
[34:29] | Help, it’s filling the car! | 救命 流到车里了 |
[34:31] | It wasn’t there a second ago, | 刚才还没有呢 |
[34:32] | and now the car’s half-filled. | 现在车已经被灌满一半了 |
[34:34] | What the hell’s going on, pal? | 到底怎么回事 伙计 |
[34:35] | Things change around here. | 这里的东西会变 |
[34:37] | Listen, whatever I say, you’re thinking. | 不管我说什么 你赶紧想 |
[34:39] | Just to be safe, you are pretty close to suffocating in there. | 安全起见 你在里面马上就要窒息了 |
[34:42] | You better do something. Fast. | 最好赶快想办法 赶快 |
[34:50] | Can’t we just smash the windows and let it all pour out? | 不能砸破窗户让液体流出来吗 |
[34:52] | Any dramatic shift in weight, | 那样就会改变重量 |
[34:53] | and the truck crushes him to death. | 车会把他压死 |
[34:55] | I know what that purple stuff is– | 我知道那些紫色的东西是什么 |
[34:56] | it’s homemade ballistic gel. | 是自制的弹道凝胶 |
[34:58] | My girlfriend and I, at the time, | 我和当时的女朋友 |
[34:59] | were trapped in a box of it. | 被困在一个装满这种凝胶的箱子里 |
[35:01] | Kinky. | 诡异的癖好 |
[35:02] | How’d you get out? | 你们怎么出来的 |
[35:03] | Blew ourselves up. We need to blow up the car. | 爆炸之后才脱身 我们要把车引爆 |
[35:05] | Won’t that kill you? Um, him? Whatever. | 不会炸死你吗 我是说他 管它呢 |
[35:08] | The non-Newtonian fluid will shield him from impact | 车架爆炸的时候 |
[35:10] | while the frame of the car gets blown out. | 非牛顿流体会保护他 |
[35:12] | Plus, I… I trust you guys. | 再说 我信任你们 |
[35:17] | I need you guys. | 我需要你们 |
[35:22] | Explosion’s too big, | 如果爆炸过于强烈 |
[35:23] | the doppelganger you gets blown to bits. | 另一个你会被炸成碎片 |
[35:25] | It’s too small, he drowns. | 强度不够的话 它会被淹死 |
[35:27] | So we need perfect calculations. | 我们需要经过精确的计算 |
[35:29] | I’m on it. | 我来 |
[35:30] | Where do we find a bomb, nutjob? | 我们上哪找炸弹 疯子 |
[35:32] | You’re gonna make it. Siphon some gas from our car | 你去做炸弹 从我们车里吸一些油 |
[35:35] | and then grab a jar and some wires from, uh, | 从那边的垃圾箱里找一个罐子 |
[35:37] | from that Dumpster over there. | 再找些电线 |
[35:38] | And then build a timer from a watch. | 用手表做定时器 |
[35:40] | Done and done. | 没问题 |
[35:41] | Well, we got one hiccup. | 有点儿问题 |
[35:42] | For this to work, we need his head | 要想成功 他的头 |
[35:43] | submerged in the gel to absorb the blast. | 需要完全浸在凝胶中吸收爆炸 |
[35:45] | He’s already a nervous wreck. | 他已经紧张到不行了 |
[35:48] | You can talk him through it. | 你去劝劝他 |
[35:50] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[35:51] | Hey, pal. | 伙计 |
[35:52] | You’re gonna have to trust us. | 你得相信我们 |
[35:54] | Let that stuff overtake you | 你得完全浸入其中 |
[35:55] | and then just hold your breath for a few seconds. | 屏住呼吸 一会儿就好 |
[35:57] | No, no, no, I can’t. I can’t. | 不 我做不到 |
[35:59] | Like hell you can’t ’cause you want to get out of there, right? | 做不到才怪 你想从那里出来的吧 |
[36:01] | You want to get out of there so you can get home | 你想尽快脱身 好回到家 |
[36:03] | and mingle with Kris Kringle. | 跟圣诞老人一起玩耍 |
[36:05] | You and your family and friends– | 跟家人朋友团聚 |
[36:07] | spending Christmas with loved ones, | 跟挚爱之人共度圣诞 |
[36:08] | that’s all that matters, right? | 这才是最重要的 对吗 |
[36:12] | – That’s right. – That’s right. | -没错 -没错 |
[36:16] | Bomb’s done, ready to rumble. | 炸弹好了 准备引爆 |
[36:17] | Okay, hit it, hit it. | 好 开始吧 |
[36:20] | Ten seconds! | 十秒 |
[36:24] | Ray! | 雷 |
[36:25] | Get out of there! | 快离开 |
[36:26] | I’m not real, man. Don’t injure. | 我不是真的 兄弟 不会受伤 |
[36:28] | Move your ass! | 快走开 |
[36:29] | Three… two… | 三 二 |
[36:32] | one! | 一 |
[36:39] | Thought you were a mechanical genius? | 你不是机械天才吗 |
[36:40] | Ah, don’t worry, | 别担心 |
[36:41] | this happens on every adventure we have. | 我们每次出来都会发生这种事 |
[36:49] | Oh, crap, it’s still happening. | 该死 还没结束 |
[36:50] | It’s not the hello I was looking for. | 我本以为你要给我打招呼 |
[36:52] | Guys, guys, he’s awake! | 各位 他醒了 |
[36:56] | How do you feel? | 感觉如何 |
[36:59] | My head hurts. | 我的头好痛 |
[37:00] | Makes sense, you did take a half gainer down the stairs. | 应该的 你从楼梯上重重地摔了下来 |
[37:03] | And a drill bit to your skull. | 头骨还被打了个眼儿 |
[37:04] | Yeah, but you still got through it. | 但你还是挺过来了 |
[37:07] | Way to be tough. | 很坚强 |
[37:08] | You guys can see him? | 你们能看见他 |
[37:10] | How can you miss him with that shirt? | 穿成那样怎么会看不见 |
[37:12] | I’m so confused. | 我好混乱 |
[37:13] | When the ambulance pulled up, | 救护车过来的时候 |
[37:14] | Ray was hanging out in the alley. | 雷正在巷子里闲逛 |
[37:16] | He didn’t have anywhere to stay for Christmas. | 圣诞节他无处可去 |
[37:17] | I had a lot of options. | 我有很多选择 |
[37:19] | Garage was just the only one that had food. | 只不过车库是唯一一个有食物的地方 |
[37:21] | I was alone when I fell. | 我掉下去的时候只有一个人 |
[37:22] | Flo came in to give you some peppermint bark, | 弗洛拿了些薄荷巧克力给你送来 |
[37:24] | she found you, called 911 and then us. | 他发现了你 打了急救电话 然后联系了我们 |
[37:26] | She saved your life. | 她救了你的命 |
[37:27] | I had the strangest dream. | 我做了一个诡异的梦 |
[37:29] | You all helped save me. | 你们都救了我 |
[37:31] | Scorpion to the rescue again, huh? | 又是天蝎拯救大局 是吗 |
[37:32] | No. | 不是 |
[37:33] | No, we weren’t Scorpion. | 不 在梦里我们不是天蝎 |
[37:34] | Cabe was chief of police at the LAPD. | 凯布是洛杉矶警局的警长 |
[37:36] | Sweet. | 很好 |
[37:38] | And Happy hosted a-a podcast on rare sports cars. | 乐乐是一个稀有跑车播客的主播 |
[37:41] | Nice. | 漂亮 |
[37:42] | And, Sly, you-you were a video game mogul. | 希尔 你是游戏巨头 |
[37:45] | Toby, you were a-a famous motivational speaker. | 托比是著名的励志演说家 |
[37:49] | And, Paige, you-you, uh, owned a-a restaurant empire. | 佩吉则是连锁饭店帝国的老板 |
[37:55] | I’m so sorry I told you all that I didn’t, | 很抱歉我告诉你们说 |
[37:58] | I didn’t need you. | 我不需要你们 |
[37:59] | Well, the truth is, | 但实际上 |
[38:00] | my subconscious knows that the opposite is true. | 我的潜意识知道 事实恰恰相反 |
[38:04] | You’d… | 你们 |
[38:07] | …you’d do better without me. | 没有我的话 你们会更好 |
[38:08] | Answer this, 197. | 告诉我 智商197 |
[38:10] | Did we all know each other in your dream? | 在梦里 我们互相认识吗 |
[38:13] | Hmm… Happy was lonely; | 乐乐很孤独 |
[38:15] | you were hanging onto an old memory for happiness, | 念念不忘过去的快乐回忆 |
[38:18] | and, Sly, you were, | 希尔 你 |
[38:19] | you were living in shame. | 你活在耻辱中 |
[38:21] | By the way, I have the-the fix for your game. | 对了 我知道怎么修复你的游戏故障 |
[38:26] | And, Cabe, you were | 凯布 |
[38:28] | grumpy and you didn’t have any friends at work. | 你脾气暴躁 工作上没什么朋友 |
[38:30] | But you said that we all saved your life. | 但你说我们救了你的命 |
[38:33] | Deep down, your psyche knows that we’re better together. | 你内心深处知道 我们在一起会更好 |
[38:36] | You know that you need us, but you also know | 你知道你需要我们 你也知道 |
[38:39] | that we need each other, that we need you, Walter. | 我们需要彼此 我们需要你 沃特 |
[38:43] | We were successful in your dream | 在你的梦里 我们都很成功 |
[38:45] | because you think highly of us. | 是因为你很看中我们 |
[38:52] | Hey, the food’s here. | 饭来了 |
[38:53] | Give me a hand. | 帮把手 |
[38:59] | Toby, come here. | 托比 过来 |
[39:03] | Get her a day at the San Dimas Raceway. | 请她去圣迪马斯赛车场 |
[39:06] | That’s brilliant. | 太棒了 |
[39:11] | Happy. | 乐乐 |
[39:18] | Get him two baseball seats from his high school in Coney Island. | 给他买两张他可科尼岛高中的棒球赛门票 |
[39:23] | Yes. | 好 |
[39:26] | Crazy dream, huh? | 看来是个疯狂的梦 |
[39:27] | Anything else happen in it? | 梦里还发生了什么事吗 |
[39:29] | Hey, hi. | 你好 |
[39:31] | Is the patient able to see one more visitor? | 病人还能再见一位访客吗 |
[39:33] | There she is. | 她来了 |
[39:35] | The gal of the hour. | 我们的英雄 |
[39:36] | All right! | 好 |
[39:41] | I got a new tin of peppermint bark | 我又拿了一罐薄荷巧克力 |
[39:44] | ’cause I dropped mine when I was, um, when I was startled. | 之前的因为我受到了惊吓 掉在了地上 |
[39:53] | Hello, Walter. | 你好 沃特 |
[39:56] | Hi. | 你好 |
[40:02] | Hello, Florence. | 你好 弗洛伦斯 |
[40:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:11] | So, tell me more about this dream. | 再跟我讲讲你的梦 |
[40:16] | There’s nothing to tell. | 没什么可说的 |
[40:18] | The best part was getting to meet you… | 最好的就是 |
[40:22] | for the very first time all over again. | 可以再次与你初遇 |
[40:29] | Merry Christmas, Paige. | 圣诞快乐 佩吉 |
[40:31] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |