时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Hey, Patty. I made this for you. | 帕蒂 我给你做的 |
[00:04] | Cool. Thanks, kiddo. | 真不错 谢了 孩子 |
[00:06] | I want a family. I’ve always wanted a family | 我想要个家 我一直想要一个家 |
[00:08] | and I want one with you ’cause I love you. | 我想和你有个家 因为我爱你 |
[00:13] | Shall we start now? | 我们现在开始吗 |
[00:14] | So, I saw you talking to Flo earlier. | 我刚才看到你跟弗洛聊天了 |
[00:15] | You glad I convinced you to keep her around? | 是不是很开心我说服你让她留下 |
[00:17] | Yes. I have to admit, the reason why | 不得不承认 |
[00:19] | I didn’t want her to come was, uh, childish. | 我之前不愿让她一起去 原因很幼稚 |
[00:22] | – What was that? – It’s very silly, actually. | -什么原因 -挺蠢的 |
[00:24] | I-I dreamt we were married and we kissed. | 我梦见我跟她结婚了 还接吻了 |
[00:25] | What? | 什么 |
[00:29] | *When you’re with me* | *有你相拥* |
[00:32] | *My mind can rest* | *倍感轻松* |
[00:35] | One thing’s for sure, I am not a musician. | 可以确定的是 我不是音乐家 |
[00:50] | Hey, guys. | 各位 |
[00:51] | You’re back. | 你们回来了 |
[00:52] | How’d it go at Elia’s new factory? | 在埃利亚的新厂做得怎么样 |
[00:54] | Well, the software installation was successful. | 软件安装非常成功 |
[00:56] | And by successful, he means | 成功的意思是 |
[00:57] | no one was launched into space or taken hostage. | 没人被发射到太空 或被劫持 |
[01:00] | And Elia was pleasantly surprised and we got paid. | 埃利亚感到又惊又喜 我们也拿到了钱 |
[01:04] | I also got a check in the mail from the UCLA job. | 我还收到了加州大学洛杉矶分校那份活儿的支票 |
[01:06] | Plus, money back from Cabe’s bail, | 还拿回了凯布的保释金 |
[01:08] | which means we have enough to cover the overdue bills | 这样我们就有足够的钱支付逾期的账单 |
[01:10] | and still be in the black for the first time in months. | 数月来头一次还将有盈余 |
[01:12] | Listen to those Santa Ana winds. | 听这圣安娜的风啊 |
[01:14] | Reports are saying | 据称 |
[01:15] | they are the strongest ever for February. | 这是史上最强的二月风 |
[01:18] | Oh. It’s just you guys. | 是你们啊 |
[01:20] | Uh, he’s expecting Patty. | 他在等帕蒂呢 |
[01:22] | Why would Patty be coming over? | 帕蒂为什么要来 |
[01:23] | We don’t have any alderman business today. | 我们今天没有议员的事务 |
[01:25] | She e-mailed and said she wanted to talk to me | 她发电邮给我说想跟我谈谈 |
[01:27] | about her school’s Sadie Hawkins Day dance. | 她学校莎狄·霍金斯日舞会的事 |
[01:29] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[01:30] | It’s a dance where the girls invite the boys. | 就是个舞会 要女生邀请男生 |
[01:33] | So instead of being rejected to our faces, | 那么我们书呆子不会被当面拒绝 |
[01:35] | nerds are merely ignored. | 而是直接被无视 |
[01:37] | Refreshing change of pace, actually. | 其实还蛮新鲜的 |
[01:38] | So, Patty is coming over to ask you to a dance? | 那么帕蒂要来邀请你去参加舞会咯 |
[01:42] | Well done, young squire. | 好样的 小子 |
[01:45] | I’m gonna comb my hair again. | 我要再去梳梳头 |
[01:50] | Are you okay with this? | 你能接受吗 |
[01:51] | Reserving judgment. | 保留意见 |
[01:51] | Why didn’t Happy and Toby come back with you guys? | 乐乐和托比怎么没一起回来 |
[01:53] | They did, but the wind blew Toby’s hat off | 他们回来了 但托比从她车上下来时 |
[01:55] | – when he exited her truck. – Fourth time today. | -风吹跑了他的帽子 -今天第四次了 |
[01:57] | And Happy is helping him get it out of a tree. | 乐乐在帮他从树上摘帽子下来 |
[01:59] | Also fourth time today. | 也是今天第四次了 |
[02:01] | Can I please just have my hat back? | 能把帽子还我吗 |
[02:03] | Speak of the devil. | 这就来了 |
[02:03] | Only if I can staple it to your head. | 如果我可以把它钉在你脑袋上才行 |
[02:05] | That is uncalled for. | 这没必要 |
[02:06] | No, what’s uncalled for | 不 没必要的是 |
[02:07] | is wearing a fedora 365 days a year. | 一年365天戴顶软呢帽 |
[02:10] | Is it me or is she just crankier than usual? | 只有我觉得她比平时还暴躁了吗 |
[02:13] | They had tests to determine if there’s a medical reason | 他们去做了医学检查 以确定乐乐 |
[02:16] | why Happy isn’t pregnant yet. | 还怀不上是否有医学原因 |
[02:17] | They’ve been expecting the results all day. | 他们等结果等了一天了 |
[02:21] | You must be really stressed because we both know | 你肯定压力很大 因为我们都清楚 |
[02:24] | that this hat makes me look foxy. | 我戴这顶帽子性感极了 |
[02:26] | I know. | 我知道 |
[02:27] | Just relax. It’s gonna be fine. | 放松 不会有事的 |
[02:29] | Okay, you keep saying that, | 好吧 你总那么说 |
[02:31] | but we still haven’t heard from the doctors and it is past 5:30. | 但医生还没来消息 现在已经过了5:30了 |
[02:35] | Bad sign, right? | 不是好兆头 是吧 |
[02:36] | I’m sure the lab results are in the system | 结果肯定已经登记在系统里了 |
[02:38] | and the doctor just hasn’t had a chance to review them. | 医生只是还没来得及查看 |
[02:41] | This happens all the time. No big deal. | 这种事总有的 没事的 |
[02:46] | I can’t shake the feeling that something is wrong with me. | 我总是觉得是我有问题 |
[02:48] | Hey, look at me. | 看着我 |
[02:51] | You’re perfect. | 你很完美 |
[02:52] | There’s nothing wrong with you. I promise. | 你没有问题 我保证 |
[03:00] | Hell of a way to spend Valentine’s Day. | 这样过情人节真够呛 |
[03:07] | Walter. | 沃特 |
[03:10] | These are for you. | 给你的 |
[03:11] | Sweet “Ring Around the Rosie.” | 《暗夜来电》啊[片名里含有玫瑰] |
[03:13] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么了 |
[03:14] | Say that you will get | 说你会 |
[03:15] | your address numbers over your door repainted. | 把你门上的地址号码换好 |
[03:18] | These were delivered to me by mistake. | 这是错被送到我那里的 |
[03:20] | Paige’s name is on the card. | 卡片上写着佩吉的名字 |
[03:21] | I’m giving them to you | 我把它给你了 |
[03:22] | so that you can give them to her | 这样你可以再给她 |
[03:24] | as my presenting them would be confusing. | 我要是去给她会造成误会的 |
[03:29] | I’ll be going now. | 我走了 |
[03:34] | Was that Patty? | 是帕蒂吗 |
[03:35] | – Florence. – Ah, damn it. | -是弗洛伦斯 -该死 |
[03:37] | Language. | 怎么说话呢 |
[03:37] | For you, my Valentine. | 给你 我的情人 |
[03:39] | Walter, they’re beautiful. | 沃特 好美啊 |
[03:41] | The olfactory component’s quite satisfying. | 闻起来很不错的 |
[03:43] | Go ahead. Sniff. | 来吧 闻闻 |
[03:45] | Okay. | 好 |
[03:50] | Do you have allergies to roses? | 你对玫瑰过敏吗 |
[03:52] | No. | 不是 |
[03:52] | You don’t like the candy I gave you this morning? | 不喜欢我今早给你的糖吗 |
[03:54] | It’s unopened. | 还没打开呢 |
[03:56] | No, I love it. | 不 我很喜欢 |
[03:58] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[03:59] | Walter, look. | 沃特 看 |
[04:08] | Sneezing, nausea, you’ve got the flu. | 打喷嚏 恶心 你得了流感 |
[04:11] | Paige, you got the flu. | 佩吉 你得了流感 |
[04:12] | Thought you ducked the job today | 我以为你逃了今天的工作 |
[04:14] | because things with Elia always go sideways. | 是因为跟埃利亚有不和呢 |
[04:16] | No, I didn’t duck anything. | 不 我没逃什么 |
[04:17] | It was simple IT work and with Cabe at Homeland, | 不过是简单的电脑工作 凯布又去了国安部 |
[04:19] | I thought I’d take advantage of the quiet | 我就想借着这里安静无人的机会 |
[04:20] | and work on the books. | 理理账目 |
[04:27] | Fine. I’m sick. | 好吧 我病了 |
[04:29] | I’d hoped if I’d stayed in | 我原希望如果我留下 |
[04:30] | I’d feel up for having Valentine’s dinner tonight. | 今晚时能好点 可以吃情人节大餐 |
[04:32] | Oh, don’t worry about the date. | 别担心约会的事了 |
[04:33] | We’ll just get you upstairs and rest. | 我们去楼上休息吧 |
[04:35] | I concur. Doctor’s orders. | 我同意 这是医嘱 |
[04:38] | What? Off you go. | 怎么了 快走 |
[04:46] | No, Patty. | 不 帕蒂 |
[04:47] | This garage is infected with influenza | 车库被流感病毒感染了 |
[04:49] | and I cannot risk my intern getting sick. Skedaddle. | 我不能让我的实习生染上病 快走吧 |
[04:52] | Relax, I’ve had my flu shot | 没事的 我打过防预针了 |
[04:54] | and I have a fantastic immune system. | 而且我的免疫系统很棒 |
[04:56] | My entire school career | 我整个上学期间 |
[04:57] | I have only missed three days. | 就只请过三天假 |
[04:59] | Oh, here it comes. | 来了 |
[04:59] | And I’ve never had a tardy. | 而且我从来没迟到过 |
[05:01] | Where’s Ralph? | 拉尔夫呢 |
[05:07] | Here I am. Hey, Patty. | 我来了 帕蒂 |
[05:09] | Way to play it cool. | 真淡定 |
[05:10] | Uh, some place we can talk privately? | 我们可以找地方私下聊吗 |
[05:13] | Uh, Sly’s office. | 去希尔办公室吧 |
[05:16] | Perfect. | 太好了 |
[05:23] | Uh, Ralph, sweetie, will you bring Mommy more tissues? | 拉尔夫 亲爱的 给妈妈拿点纸巾啊 |
[05:26] | Ralph is busy, but have no fear, Walter’s here | 拉尔夫忙呢 但别担心 沃特在呢 |
[05:29] | with tissues and mentho-lyptus rub and vegetable elixir | 拿来了纸巾 薄荷糖还有蔬菜汁 |
[05:32] | full of vitamins to put you on the mend. | 富含维他命 你会很快好起来 |
[05:34] | – Oh, thank you. – Quick warning, though. | -谢谢 -但警告你一句 |
[05:36] | The elixir, don’t be concerned if it turns your urine red | 蔬菜汁 别担心你的尿会因此变红 |
[05:39] | ’cause it-it will. Mm. | 因为它有个效果 |
[05:46] | That’s terrible. | 好难喝 |
[05:48] | Yeah, it’s got radishes for magnesium, | 是啊 有富含镁的萝卜 |
[05:49] | beets for manganese and ginger root for your nausea. | 含锰的甜菜 还有治恶心的姜 |
[05:52] | Now, you just relax | 你放松吧 |
[05:53] | and prepare yourself for more Valentine’s treats. | 还有更多情人节礼物呢 |
[05:56] | You already got me candy and flowers. | 你已经给我买了糖和花了 |
[05:58] | Well, that’s just the beginning. | 那只是个开始 |
[05:59] | I did research on the holiday | 我研究过这个节日 |
[06:01] | and, trust me, I will be checking all the boxes. | 相信我 我会每项都做到的 |
[06:05] | Oh, well, nothing says romance like checking boxes. | 没什么比”每项都做到”更浪漫了 |
[06:08] | So, this Sadie Hawkins dance checks all the boxes. | 这个莎狄·霍金斯舞会每一项都符合 |
[06:12] | It ends early so I won’t be tired for Mathletes | 结束得早 不会让我太累 影响我 |
[06:14] | the next morning. I get school credit | 次日早晨的数学竞赛 我可以 |
[06:16] | for doing the decorations and I like the break | 凭装饰会堂而拿到学分 我还喜欢 |
[06:19] | with traditional gender roles in the dating process. | 偶尔打破传统的约会性别角色 |
[06:21] | Sounds great. Couldn’t agree more. | 听上去很棒 非常同意 |
[06:23] | You should definitely go. | 你绝对该去 |
[06:24] | That’s what I was thinking. | 我也是这么想的 |
[06:26] | – But I need to ask you something. – Yes. | -但我有事要拜托你 -好 |
[06:28] | I haven’t even asked you yet. | 我还没提出呢 |
[06:30] | Doesn’t matter. I accept. | 无所谓 我接受 |
[06:31] | Great. I’m sure it won’t take too long. | 好啊 肯定不会要太久的 |
[06:35] | Mm, wait. | 等等 |
[06:36] | What won’t take too long? | 什么事不会太久 |
[06:38] | The tutoring. | 家教 |
[06:40] | I need you to tutor Jesse Colt. | 我需要你去给杰西·科特做家教 |
[06:41] | He’s in my civics class, but he’s failing trig. | 他是我公民课的学生 但他三角学要挂科了 |
[06:44] | And if he doesn’t ace Friday’s quiz, | 如果周五的测试他不能拿到满分 |
[06:47] | his parents take away his car, make him quit basketball | 他的父母就要拿走他的车 让他退出棒球队 |
[06:50] | and forbid him to go to the dance. | 并禁止他去舞会 |
[06:52] | I need him to go to that dance, Ralph. | 我需要他去舞会 拉尔夫 |
[06:55] | Mm, because he’s helping with the decorations, too? | 因为他也帮忙做装饰吗 |
[06:57] | No, because he has the eyes of Paul Newman | 不是 因为他有保罗·纽曼的眼睛 |
[07:00] | and the shoulders of Atlas. | 和巨人一般的双肩 |
[07:03] | Sadie Hawkins is the perfect opportunity | 莎狄·霍金斯是我约他出去的 |
[07:05] | for me to ask him out. | 完美时机 |
[07:07] | And you’re the smartest person I know. | 你是我认识的最聪明的人了 |
[07:09] | If anyone can get | 如果有人 |
[07:11] | Jesse through trig and to the dance, it’s you. | 能让杰西通过测试 好去跳舞 就是你了 |
[07:15] | He’s outside. Can I get him? | 他在门外 我可以让他进来吗 |
[07:17] | Please? | 求你了 |
[07:18] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[07:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:28] | Sorry, Ralph. | 我很遗憾 拉尔夫 |
[07:29] | That sucks. | 难为你了 |
[07:36] | Some entertainment while my love recuperates. | 我的爱人在休养 给她来点娱乐节目 |
[07:39] | Just hooking up the antenna… | 把天线安好 |
[07:41] | You don’t see the irony of a tech genius | 你不觉得一个技术天才 |
[07:43] | hooking up a 40-year-old TV? | 在修四十年的老电视很讽刺吗 |
[07:45] | Well, since I don’t have a TV in my loft, | 我的阁楼里没有电视 |
[07:47] | I had to make do with what I could find | 所以只能在房车里找找 |
[07:49] | behind the trailer. | 然后再想办法 |
[07:51] | Voilà. | 好了 |
[07:52] | It’s a little bit shaky, but it’ll work. | 虽然画面有点摇晃 不过没问题的 |
[07:53] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[07:54] | The crashed medevac chopper is lodged in the girders | 医疗直升机坠落后陷在了一栋 |
[07:57] | high atop the still-under- construction skyscraper behind me. | 还在施工的摩天大楼顶部 |
[08:00] | Pilot and passenger are alive, but firefighters are unable | 飞行员和乘客还活着 但困难的是 |
[08:04] | to reach them, stymied by both the height of the accident site | 消防员够不到他们 因为大楼太高 |
[08:07] | and the strong Santa Ana winds | 而且圣安娜风刮得太猛烈 |
[08:09] | that brought down the chopper in the first place. | 这架飞机最初也是受大风影响坠落 |
[08:12] | Stay tuned as we bring you more on this developing story. | 请继续关注事件进展 我们将随时更新 |
[08:15] | This sounds like the kind of case we normally get called for. | 感觉这种案件一般会打给我们 |
[08:18] | Hello? | 喂 |
[08:21] | Hi, Cabe. | 凯布 |
[08:21] | Toby, Happy, gear up. | 托比 乐乐 准备工具 |
[08:23] | We’ve got to get a doctor and a pilot | 我们得从一架陷在主梁里的 |
[08:25] | from a chopper on a girder. | 直升飞机里救医生和飞行员 |
[08:26] | Well, that made sense. | 行 没毛病 |
[08:27] | Hey, you guys are headed out? | 你们准备出门吗 |
[08:29] | – What about me? – You stay. | -那我呢 -你留下 |
[08:30] | With sicky? I’m about to leave this den of germs. | 陪病人吗 我还准备离开这个病毒窝呢 |
[08:34] | We’ll need you on our servers tracking wind patterns downtown, | 我们需要你用服务器追踪市内风向 |
[08:36] | figure a way to predict gusts. | 想办法预测疾风 |
[08:38] | Copy that. | 好的 |
[08:40] | Hey, uh, Ralph, Sly’s gonna be busy, | 拉尔夫 希尔会很忙 |
[08:42] | so help your mom if she needs it. | 你照顾好你妈妈 |
[08:47] | Can I talk to you for a moment? | 我能跟你聊两句吗 |
[08:49] | I’ll meet you outside in a second. | 你们先出去 一会儿见 |
[08:56] | Who’s that young man? | 那个年轻人是谁 |
[08:57] | Jesse Colt. More like Jesse Dolt. | 杰西·科特 不如叫杰西·呆特 |
[08:59] | Check it out. Hey, Jesse, | 看好了 杰西 |
[09:01] | after we study right triangles, | 等我们学完正三角形 |
[09:03] | we should take a look at wrong triangles. Okay? | 可以再看看”误三角形” 好吗 |
[09:05] | Cool, dude. | 好啊 |
[09:07] | Okay, he’s a dullard. | 好吧 他是个笨蛋 |
[09:09] | That’s why you’re allowing him to do those problems improperly? | 所以他做错题你才不管吗 |
[09:13] | Ralph, I saw the worksheet. | 拉尔夫 我看到卷子了 |
[09:16] | Patty wants to ask him to the dance. | 帕蒂想邀请他去跳舞 |
[09:18] | If he fails, he can’t go. | 要是他挂科 就去不了了 |
[09:20] | Then maybe she’ll ask me. | 那样也许她就会邀请我了 |
[09:22] | Okay, so, I-I have to go save some people, | 好吧 我得去救人 |
[09:24] | so I don’t have time to get into this right now, | 没时间了解具体情况 |
[09:25] | but this is not the way to earn Patty’s company. | 但你不能靠这种办法让帕蒂陪着你 |
[09:28] | You’re better than this. | 这种做法太低级了 |
[09:29] | You can’t talk. | 你凭什么说我 |
[09:30] | You already have my mom. | 你都有我妈了 |
[09:31] | You don’t know what it’s like. | 你不知道单身是什么感觉 |
[09:36] | Gust took that bird right down. | 一阵疾风直接把飞机刮了下来 |
[09:38] | No way to the top. | 我们上不去 |
[09:40] | Copter rotors severed the elevator cables. | 直升机的螺旋桨毁掉了电梯 |
[09:42] | Ladders don’t reach. | 梯子又上不去 |
[09:43] | Wind’s too strong to climb up. | 风力太强 我们也爬不上去 |
[09:46] | Crash debris is blocking the copter door | 撞击废墟挡住了机舱门 |
[09:48] | so the pilot and passenger can’t exit. | 所以飞行员和乘客都出不来 |
[09:50] | Now, you guys have a reputation | 你们是出了名的天才团队 |
[09:52] | for creative thinking. | 擅长创新 |
[09:53] | Hoping you might have | 希望你们能想到 |
[09:54] | an out-of-the-box solution for this mess. | 解决这个困境的好办法 |
[09:56] | Are the people inside hurt? | 里面的人受伤了吗 |
[09:58] | Just bumps and bruises. | 不过是轻微淤青和擦伤 |
[09:59] | If the chopper isn’t working and the people inside are okay, | 要是飞机动不了 里面人也没受伤 |
[10:02] | why not just wait until the wind dies down? | 为什么不直接等风停了 |
[10:03] | Can’t. Passenger’s Dr. Alicia Miller, | 不行 乘客是艾莉西亚·米勒医生 |
[10:06] | thoracic reconstructive surgeon. | 胸腔整形外科医生 |
[10:09] | She was being flown in | 她乘坐直升飞机来 |
[10:10] | to save a car accident victim | 是为了救一名车祸伤者 |
[10:12] | with a hole torn in his sternum. | 他的胸骨出现了穿孔 |
[10:14] | From what I’ve heard, he hasn’t got much time | 我们听说要是她不尽快救他 |
[10:16] | if she can’t get to him. | 他的时间不多了 |
[10:17] | Toby, is there any way you could do the surgery? | 托比 你能做这个手术吗 |
[10:19] | No, no, chest wall reconstruction is brutal. | 不行 胸骨搭建手术很难 |
[10:21] | I try to pull that off without practice, I could kill the guy. | 我要是贸然上手 可能会害死他 |
[10:24] | So the only nearby | 所以这附近 |
[10:26] | qualified doctor is stuck up there | 唯一能动手术的医生困在上面 |
[10:28] | and the man she needs to save | 而需要做手术的人 |
[10:30] | is dying in the hospital right across the street. | 就在街对面的医院里垂死挣扎 |
[10:32] | Chief, have you established contact? | 队长 你联系上里面的人了吗 |
[10:35] | Yeah… | 可以 |
[10:38] | – Hello? – Dr. Miller. | -喂 -米勒医生 |
[10:40] | The team I told you about is here. | 我跟你提到的团队到了 |
[10:41] | Hey. Dr. Miller, my name’s Walter O’Brien. | 米勒医生 我叫沃特·奥布赖恩 |
[10:43] | Now, how are the conditions? | 你那边情况如何 |
[10:46] | Uh, scary. | 很可怕 |
[10:47] | Wind’s rattling us hard. | 风吹得很厉害 |
[10:49] | Okay, sit tight. You will be saved. | 坐稳了 你们会没事的 |
[10:50] | Walter, don’t make those kinds of promises | 沃特 在制定出计划之前 |
[10:52] | until you have a plan. | 别做这种承诺 |
[10:53] | I do have a plan. | 我有计划了 |
[10:54] | I started devising it after Cabe called. | 凯布打来电话之后我就开始想了 |
[10:56] | Now, Sly, how’s that task coming I gave you? | 希尔 我给你的任务怎么样了 |
[10:58] | Yeah, I’m hacked into a weather monitor | 我已经黑进了电视台屋顶上 |
[11:00] | on the roof of a TV station down the street from you, | 一家天气监控器 就在你们附近 |
[11:02] | as well as every anemometer upwind for 30 miles. | 还有上风向30英里内的所有风速表 |
[11:06] | I’ll be able to warn you | 如果有什么大型疾风 |
[11:07] | a few seconds before any big wind gusts. | 我应该能够提前提醒你 |
[11:09] | That’s excellent. | 太好了 |
[11:10] | Happy, grab the winch from your truck. | 乐乐 你从车上拿个牵引机 |
[11:12] | Toby, grab two metal oxygen tanks from the hospital | 托比 你从医院里拿两个金属氧气罐 |
[11:14] | and then meet me on its roof. | 然后到屋顶和我会合 |
[11:16] | And Cabe, I need a big piece of PVC pipe | 凯布 我需要一大条塑料管 |
[11:18] | from the construction site over there. Chief? | 从那边建筑工地拿就行 队长 |
[11:20] | Grab me a fire axe? | 给我一把消防斧吧 |
[11:22] | What the hell are you gonna do? | 你打算做什么 |
[11:23] | I’m gonna go to the top of the building, | 我准备去大楼屋顶 |
[11:25] | and I’m bringing those people down. | 把这些人救下来 |
[11:45] | So it’s gonna be tricky. | 有点棘手 |
[11:46] | I got the oxygen! | 氧气拿到了 |
[11:47] | – Excellent. – Walt. | -太棒了 -沃特 |
[11:49] | The doctor who gave me these told me the patient waiting | 给我氧气管的医生说那个等待治疗的病人 |
[11:51] | for Dr. Miller’s in a really bad way. | 情况不太好 |
[11:53] | It’s a 21-year-old kid with a hole in his sternum, | 病人21岁 胸骨有穿孔 |
[11:56] | and it compromised his thoracic cavity, | 导致他的胸腔功能失常 |
[11:57] | just destroying its normal vacuum. | 无法保持本来的真空环境 |
[11:59] | He can’t breathe on his own. | 所以无法正常呼吸 |
[12:01] | And he’s intubated, but every time his lungs fill, | 已经给他插了喉管 但每次肺部充满空气时 |
[12:03] | there’s a chance it’s gonna extrude | 都可能会挤压到胸腔开口 |
[12:05] | through the chest opening and tear. | 导致撕裂 |
[12:07] | And the surgical fix is really intricate. | 手术也会很麻烦 |
[12:08] | So we got to get the specialist in the sky on terra firma, | 我们得赶紧让空中的专家落地 |
[12:11] | or that dude is a goner. | 否则那兄弟就没命了 |
[12:13] | Winch! | 牵引机 |
[12:14] | – Pipe! – And axe! | -塑料管 -和斧头 |
[12:15] | That’s the worst law firm name ever. | 这要是律师事务所名字可太难听了 |
[12:17] | Great. Now we just need one more thing: magnets. | 好 现在只差一个东西 磁铁 |
[12:19] | And four of them. | 四个 |
[12:20] | Uh, if your plan involves what I think it involves, | 要是你的计划跟我想的一样 |
[12:22] | you’re insane. | 你真是疯了 |
[12:23] | – Why? What’s insane about it? – Nothing. | -怎么了 计划很疯狂吗 -没有 |
[12:25] | It’s a brilliant plan. Now, the magnets would need | 计划非常好 磁铁需要很轻 |
[12:26] | to be light and very strong, like, uh… neodymium. | 但是磁力很强 比如钕磁铁 |
[12:30] | Uh, well, open MRI machines use neodymium. | 开放式核磁共振机会用钕磁铁 |
[12:32] | Hospital probably has them, | 医院里可能会有 |
[12:34] | but they’re not just gonna hand them over | 但他们不会像给氧气罐一样 |
[12:35] | like they did these O2 tanks. | 轻轻松松就给我们 |
[12:36] | Let’s flash our badges, get these guys what they need. | 我们去亮警徽 帮他们把东西拿过来 |
[12:39] | – Come on. – All right. | -走吧 -好 |
[12:42] | I couldn’t help but notice that this hospital | 我注意到这个医院 |
[12:44] | is in the same health system as our doctor. | 跟我们的医生是一个系统 |
[12:46] | Yeah, ’cause you looked it up on your phone. | 对 因为你用手机查了 |
[12:48] | Okay, comms off. Now. | 好了 摘掉通讯器 快 |
[12:52] | You said that our fertility test results | 你说我们的孕育测试结果 |
[12:54] | could already be in the system, | 可能已经在系统里了 |
[12:55] | which means that when we’re finished with the job, | 也就是说等我们忙完 |
[12:57] | all we’d have to do is take a peek on one of those computers. | 只要随便找台电脑看一下就行 |
[13:00] | Would barely even be illegal. | 甚至都不会违法 |
[13:01] | They’re our results. | 因为是我们的结果 |
[13:02] | And the doctor’s gonna call with them tomorrow. | 但医生明天就会打电话通知我们 |
[13:04] | Just got to be patient. | 只需要耐心点 |
[13:05] | Waiting is driving me nuts. | 我等得快疯了 |
[13:07] | If you’re right, and there’s nothing wrong with me, | 如果你说得对 我的身体没问题 |
[13:08] | you should want me to know sooner rather than later. | 那你应该希望我早点知道啊 |
[13:12] | Get that thing cracked open yet? | 那玩意打开了吗 |
[13:13] | – Working on it. – How long does it take | -正在开 -拧几颗螺钉 |
[13:15] | to remove a few screws? | 要花多长时间 |
[13:16] | Not long, if you focus on the job. | 用不了多久 要是你专注的话 |
[13:18] | I am focused. | 我很专注 |
[13:20] | Okay. Remember, these magnets are strong, | 记住 这些磁铁磁性很强 |
[13:22] | so watch your phones and any metal. | 注意你们的手机和任何金属物 |
[13:25] | Will this be okay? | 这会有问题吗 |
[13:26] | Hello. | 喔 |
[13:27] | Somebody went all out for V Day. | 看来某人为过情人节是拼了 |
[13:29] | With the bail money back, I was able to spend a few bucks | 拿回保释金后 我花了些钱 |
[13:31] | for a nice present for Allie. | 给艾莉买了件漂亮的礼物 |
[13:33] | If it’s real gold, you should be fine. | 如果是真金 就没什么问题 |
[13:35] | How cheap do you think I am? | 你认为我是有多廉价 |
[13:36] | Well, your cereal box says “Cereal.” | 你的麦片盒上写着”谷物” |
[13:38] | Generic is how you get your savings. | 买廉价的东西才能有存款 |
[13:41] | Okay, that’s all the magnets. Let’s get the chief and go. | 磁铁都搞定了 走吧 去找老大吧 |
[13:48] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[13:49] | Hospital window washer’s rig. | 医院玻璃窗清洗器的索具 |
[13:51] | Good thinking, boss. | 好主意 老大 |
[13:52] | Seat will make the ride a little bit more comfortable. | 坐在索具上过去更舒适一些 |
[13:54] | Why? | 什么意思 |
[13:55] | What exactly is your plan? | 你们的计划到底是什么 |
[13:57] | We’re gonna launch the winch cable | 我们要把绞车缆绳 |
[13:58] | from here on the hospital roof across the street, | 从这边医院屋顶发射穿过街道 |
[14:01] | up and over a girder near the crashed chopper. | 到靠近坠落直升机的一根主梁上 |
[14:03] | Walter. Do you plan on having your butt in the window washer’s seat? | 沃特 你是打算坐在窗户清洁器的索具上吗 |
[14:05] | Paige, you should be resting. | 佩吉 你现在应该休息 |
[14:07] | How are you gonna pull this off? | 这要如何实现 |
[14:10] | Math and physics. | 数学和物理 |
[14:11] | Yeah, thanks for clearing that up. | 多谢解释 |
[14:13] | Chief, can you grab those cinderblocks, | 长官 能把那几块水泥砖搬过来吗 |
[14:14] | and Cabe, the PVC pipe? | 凯布 搬一下聚氯乙烯管 |
[14:29] | You’re just guessing at the aim? | 你们只是猜测目标吗 |
[14:31] | We don’t have to. We know the adjacent… | 不需要 我们知道邻边 |
[14:33] | About 140 feet across. | 大约43米宽 |
[14:35] | …and the opposite. | 以及对边 |
[14:36] | Eight stories up, so 80 feet. | 八层楼高 也就是24米 |
[14:38] | So we can find the tangent. | 这样我们就能算出切线 |
[14:40] | 140 feet across, 80 feet up… | 43米宽 24米高 |
[14:42] | 35 degrees. | 35度 |
[14:43] | I was gonna say that. | 我正要说 |
[14:44] | Walt, angle it 35 degrees. | 沃特 35度角 |
[14:45] | Was that Ralph I heard? | 我好像听到拉尔夫的声音了 |
[14:47] | Can you tell him I really appreciate | 能否转告他我非常欣赏 |
[14:48] | the accurate trigonometry calculations? | 他精准的三角运算 |
[14:51] | I’ll be sure to pass that along. | 必定传达 |
[14:53] | Is he making a snide trigonometry comment? | 他是在嘲讽我的三角运算吗 |
[14:55] | All right, that’s the math. | 好了 这是数学 |
[14:57] | Now, what’s the physics? | 那么物理呢 |
[14:58] | Newton’s third law of motion. | 牛顿第三运动定律 |
[15:01] | For every action, there’s an equal and opposite reaction. | 每个作用力都有一个大小相等的反作用力 |
[15:14] | You made a zip line, | 索道是完成了 |
[15:15] | but it’s going the wrong way. | 但方向不对 |
[15:17] | You can’t slide up it. | 你不可能滑上去 |
[15:19] | Slide, no. | 不用滑 |
[15:20] | Propel? Yes. | 用推 |
[15:22] | It appears some type of cable has been connected | 两幢建筑物之间似乎用某种缆绳 |
[15:25] | between the two buildings. | 连接了起来 |
[15:26] | I can’t believe it, | 难以置信 |
[15:27] | but I think someone is going to try | 但我认为有人将尝试 |
[15:29] | to traverse the gap in these winds. | 在大风中横越两幢大楼 |
[15:32] | Walter, what are you doing? | 沃特 你在干吗 |
[15:33] | Sly, what is he doing? | 希尔 他在搞什么 |
[15:35] | Can’t talk now. Computing. | 一会儿再说 正在计算 |
[15:37] | Won’t it wrap you around | 它不会像缆绳那样 |
[15:38] | that girder the way it did the winch cable? | 把你绕在那个梁柱上吗 |
[15:40] | Not if we’re precise about the amount of oxygen in the tank. | 只要我们精确地计算罐子里的氧气量 |
[15:43] | We need enough O2 to get Walt to the beam. | 我们需要足够的氧气让沃特到达梁柱 |
[15:45] | Figuring that out now. | 正在计算 |
[15:46] | Walt, what’s your body weight? | 沃特 你的体重多少 |
[15:47] | 160. | 73公斤 |
[15:49] | You weighed yourself lately? | 你最近称重了 |
[15:50] | I’ve been 160 pounds for years. | 这几年我来一直都是73公斤 |
[15:52] | No, studies show that people in new, happy relationships | 研究表明 在新的幸福恋情中 |
[15:55] | gain weight. | 人的体重会增加 |
[15:56] | You sure you haven’t put on a couple of love pounds | 自从去年春天你和佩吉在一起后 |
[15:58] | since you and Paige got together last spring? | 你确定没有增加几斤爱的重量吗 |
[16:00] | I’m positive. | 我很确定 |
[16:01] | I’m fit as a fiddle. | 非常健康 |
[16:02] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:02] | You need 1,800 psi. | 你需要1241万帕 |
[16:08] | Okay! | 好了 |
[16:10] | This is crazy! | 真是疯了 |
[16:11] | Well, you said you wanted outside-of-the-box thinking. | 你说你需要创新思维 |
[16:14] | All right, Cabe, when you’re ready. | 好了 凯布 准备好就开始吧 |
[16:15] | Okay! | 好的 |
[16:16] | Hold on, Walt! | 抓紧了 沃特 |
[16:28] | An unknown man is rocketing across the cable. | 一名未知身份的人正从缆绳上窜升 |
[16:37] | Oh, no. | 别这样 |
[16:40] | He’s sliding back down! | 他滑下来了 |
[16:54] | – Walt! You okay? – No! | -沃特 你还好吗 -并不 |
[16:58] | I have to pull myself up to the girder! | 我得把自己拉到梁柱上 |
[17:01] | This is not easy. | 这可不容易 |
[17:06] | Maybe somebody weighs a bit more than 160 pounds. | 也许某人体重超过73公斤了 |
[17:08] | Walter, hurry. They’re saying on the news | 沃特 快点 新闻上说 |
[17:10] | the guy from the car accident is critical. | 发生车祸的那个人情况危急 |
[17:11] | Doc, go check him out. | 医生 去检查一下他 |
[17:13] | I’m not prepared to handle that kind of injury. | 我还没准备好去处理那种伤情 |
[17:14] | Okay, you’re smarter than the quacks down there. | 你比那里的庸医更聪明 |
[17:16] | Maybe you’ll figure something out. | 也许你会想出一些解决办法 |
[17:17] | And I could make things worse. | 我可能会把事情弄得更糟 |
[17:18] | Toby, listen to your wife, damn it! | 托比 听你老婆的 见鬼 |
[17:20] | Language. | 注意语言哦 |
[17:23] | Walter, there’s a 75-mile-per-hour gust coming in 2.8 seconds. | 沃特 2.8秒后将有每小时120千米的气流 |
[17:30] | boy. | 天啊 |
[17:33] | …what are being called “Minor bumps and bruises” in the crash. | …在坠机事件中被称为”小肿块和瘀伤”的东西 |
[17:36] | Dr. Miller… | 米勒医生… |
[17:37] | 2.8 seconds warning? Are you kidding me? | 2.8秒警告 你在开玩笑吗 |
[17:39] | He’s swinging around like a piñata up there. | 他现在像个彩罐一样摇摆着 |
[17:40] | I’m doing the best I can. | 我正在尽我所能 |
[17:41] | This isn’t really the best place to study. | 这并不是最好的学习场所 |
[17:43] | You kidding me? | 别开玩笑 |
[17:44] | You’re getting every one right. Just keep going. | 你每题都算对了 继续 |
[17:48] | Hello again. | 又见面了 |
[17:49] | Smokey the bear. | 斯莫基熊 |
[17:51] | What the hell? | 什么鬼 |
[17:53] | Maybe this isn’t the best place to study. | 看来这确实不是最好的学习场所 |
[17:56] | Sorry, I have masklophobia. | 不好意思 我有吉祥物恐惧症 |
[17:58] | It’s the fear of full-body mascot costumes. | 是一种对全身吉祥物服饰的恐惧 |
[18:01] | Their expressionless faces mimic death. | 他们毫无表情的面孔就像死神一样 |
[18:03] | Another one of your deliveries came to my door. | 你的另一个货物送错到我那里了 |
[18:06] | He delivers only nightmares. | 他只送来了噩梦 |
[18:08] | Just trying to make a buck, man. | 只想挣点钱而已 伙计 |
[18:10] | Good. My singing telegram is there? | 很好 我的歌唱电报来了 |
[18:12] | Have him do it loudly so I can hear. | 让他唱响点 我也能听到 |
[18:14] | Hear what? | 听到什么 |
[18:15] | *It might em-bear-ass you to hear it* | *你听到可能会有些尴尬* |
[18:18] | *so just grin and bear it* | *那就笑一笑将就一下* |
[18:19] | *Someone loves you bunches* | *有人深爱着你* |
[18:21] | *and I’m here to share it* | *我在此将其分享* |
[18:23] | *I come from the woods where I do my business* | *我来自森林 在那里经营* |
[18:26] | *To proclaim my love for you* | *要宣告我对你的爱* |
[18:27] | *for all to witness* | *让所有人见证* |
[18:29] | *As a bear I cannot swear* | *作为一只熊 我不能发誓* |
[18:30] | *but I’ve got a hunch* | *但我有一种预感* |
[18:33] | *That* | *那就是* |
[18:35] | *Walter loves you* | *沃特爱你* |
[18:36] | *Bear-y, much* | *非常非常你* |
[18:41] | Jazz hands. | 爵士手 |
[18:44] | That was… that was festive. | 这非常…喜庆 |
[18:47] | You enjoyed it. | 你喜欢就好 |
[18:48] | Excellent. | 好极了 |
[18:49] | He rhymed “Hunch” With “Much.” | 他把”非常”押韵成了”预感” |
[18:50] | It’s assonance. | 那是谐音 |
[18:52] | It’s asinine. | 那很蠢 |
[18:54] | – Begone, demon! – You people suck, man. | -走开 恶魔 -你们烂爆了 |
[18:59] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[19:00] | She is a carrier of disease. | 她是疾病携带者 |
[19:03] | I just got over a cold. | 我刚感冒好了 |
[19:04] | I could whip up some of the all-natural cough syrup | 我可以给你泡一些自己合成的 |
[19:06] | I synthesized for myself. | 纯天然止咳糖浆 |
[19:07] | Okay, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:12] | For the record, I think mascots are creepy, too. | 在我看来 吉祥物也挺让人毛骨悚然的 |
[19:19] | I’m almost there. | 快到了 |
[19:28] | If anyone cares, | 你们还在吗 |
[19:30] | – I made it to the girder. – Okay. | -我成功爬到梁柱上了 -好了 |
[19:32] | Now all Walt has to do it get the pilot and doc out. | 现在沃特需要把飞行员和医生救出来 |
[19:35] | And they zipline right back down to us. | 他们再沿着索道滑下来 |
[19:38] | Can’t believe he made it across. | 难以置信他竟然爬上去了 |
[19:39] | Math and physics. Simple. | 数学和物理 简单 |
[19:42] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:44] | Well, it’s actually not that simple. | 也并非那么简单 |
[19:47] | Crash punctured the helicopter’s fuel tank. | 碰撞刺穿了直升机的油箱 |
[19:49] | It’s leaking gas. | 汽油在泄露 |
[19:51] | Crap. We can’t get them out of there. | 该死 我们没法把他们弄出来 |
[19:52] | Why the hell not? | 为什么不行 |
[19:53] | Because the hot, dry Santa Ana winds | 因为温热干燥的圣安娜飓风 |
[19:55] | most likely created a static electric charge | 差不多是在全金属的直升机周围 |
[19:58] | all over the metal chopper. | 制造了一整个静电场 |
[20:00] | If Walter makes contact with it, | 如果沃特碰到电场 |
[20:01] | or if anybody inside touches the ground, | 或是电场内的谁碰到地面 |
[20:03] | the resulting spark will cause | 产生的静电火花会让 |
[20:04] | the chopper to burst into flames and explode. | 直升机瞬间起火 炸的一干二净 |
[20:07] | Guys, things are not any better down here, | 各位 这下边的情况也不怎么好 |
[20:09] | that pressure bandage is not holding. | 压力绷带快撑不住了 |
[20:11] | Walt? | 沃特 |
[20:12] | This kid might have the rest of his life ahead of him, | 这孩子或许还有一段精彩的人生等着他 |
[20:14] | but if you don’t find a way to get Dr. Miller down here, | 但如果你没法送米勒医生下来 |
[20:16] | that might be only ten minutes. | 他的人生估计也就剩十分钟了 |
[20:30] | So long as there’s fuel and static charge on the metal… | 只要金属直升机上有燃料和静电场… |
[20:33] | We are not getting out of this helicopter. | 我们就出不去这架直升机 |
[20:35] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[20:36] | So you just sit tight, | 你们就安心等着 |
[20:37] | and we’ll figure it out. | 我们会想出办法的 |
[20:41] | My socks stick to my sweater every load of laundry. | 每次洗衣服 我的袜子都会贴到毛衣上 |
[20:43] | I just peel it off; | 扯开就好了 |
[20:44] | static electricity can’t be that big of a problem. | 静电怎么会有这么大问题 |
[20:46] | It can be dangerous. Come here, Mom. | 静电可以非常危险的 过来看 妈妈 |
[20:49] | You know how you build a static charge sliding across your seat | 你知道在从车里出来时 与座椅摩擦的时候 |
[20:51] | getting out of your car? | 就会产生静电吧 |
[20:53] | Look what happens when you touch a metal gas pump. | 看看要是你碰到金属燃气泵会发生什么 |
[20:56] | Oh, God. | 我的天啊 |
[20:57] | You shouldn’t be looking at things like that. | 你不应该看这种视频的 |
[20:59] | Go back to studying with your friend. | 继续跟你朋友好好学习去 |
[21:00] | He’s not my friend. | 他不是我朋友 |
[21:01] | Walter, are you absolutely sure | 沃特 你真的确定 |
[21:02] | that there’s a static charge up there? | 那里有静电场吗 |
[21:05] | Well, I still have the receipt for your chocolates in my pocket. | 我口袋里还有你买巧克力的收据 |
[21:07] | Here, I’ll test it. | 我来检测一下 |
[21:11] | Yeah, we’re screwed. | 有 我们惨了 |
[21:13] | Maybe not. | 也不一定 |
[21:13] | When I paint cars, | 我给车喷漆时 |
[21:14] | I use an antistatic gun | 我会用抗静电喷枪 |
[21:16] | to remove any charge from the metal | 去掉金属上的电荷 |
[21:17] | so the paint goes on smooth. | 然后颜料就能平整地喷上了 |
[21:19] | Well, let’s get one of those guns up to Water. | 那还不给沃特找一只这种枪来 |
[21:21] | No, not practical. | 这不可行 |
[21:22] | By the time you find one | 等你们找到一把 |
[21:23] | and rig a way to get it to Walt, | 再想办法送到沃特手上时 |
[21:24] | this guy down here’ll die. | 下边这人就死透了 |
[21:25] | Okay, if we can’t get a static gun, | 好吧 要是我们找不到除静电枪 |
[21:27] | then we can make one. | 那就做一把出来 |
[21:28] | How the hell we gonna do that? | 我们该怎么做 |
[21:30] | Okay, those guns use electricity | 这种枪用电 |
[21:32] | to create a positively charged pin | 制造出一个带正点的尖端 |
[21:34] | and a negatively charged pin. | 以及一个带负电的尖端 |
[21:35] | Then they blow air past them, | 然后两个尖端隔着空气放电 |
[21:37] | propelling the ions onto the surface you want to de-static. | 将离子推到你想要除静电的表面上 |
[21:40] | The charges attract and nullify their opposites, | 电荷被异性吸引并中和 |
[21:43] | rendering the object neutral. | 使物体变为不带电状态 |
[21:44] | We have plenty of blowing air, | 我们有的是空气 |
[21:46] | so we just need a positive and a negative electric charge. | 我们只需要两种带电尖端 |
[21:51] | And I think I know how to get one. | 我想我知道怎么弄了 |
[21:54] | Okay, Sly… | 好 希尔 |
[21:57] | I’m on the move. | 我要行动了 |
[22:00] | Just warn me if you see any big gusts coming. | 如果你看到有大风吹来 要提醒我 |
[22:02] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[22:03] | I need to see what’s going on– | 我要看那里的境况 |
[22:04] | I’m gonna go watch on the TV upstairs. | 我去楼上看电视了 |
[22:06] | You do that. | 去吧 |
[22:10] | And to find the tangent, | 要求正切 |
[22:12] | just divide the adjacent side by the triangle’s hypotenuse. | 只需用临边除以斜边就好了 |
[22:17] | Ralph, may I bend your ear? | 拉尔夫 能过来跟你说句话吗 |
[22:22] | Don’t want to hinder your tutoring, | 我不想妨碍你的教学指导 |
[22:24] | but tangent is opposite side over the adjacent. | 不过求正切是用对边除以临边 |
[22:27] | I know, but turd-for-brains doesn’t. | 我知道 但这猪脑子不知道 |
[22:30] | Now, mind your own business. | 现在你少管闲事 |
[22:32] | Oh, my. | 我的老天 |
[22:34] | Wha-What was that? | 怎么了 |
[22:36] | I just said you’re picking it up like nobody’s business. | 我只是说你进步得很强势 |
[22:40] | Cool, dude. | 真好 哥们 |
[22:42] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[22:43] | You seemed upset by Paige’s germs, | 看起来佩吉的细菌让你不舒服了 |
[22:44] | so I mixed up a disinfectant solution– | 所以我配了个消毒剂 |
[22:46] | colloidal silver and | 有胶体银 |
[22:47] | a three percent concentration of hydrogen peroxide. | 还含有浓度为百分之三的过氧化氢 |
[22:51] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[22:52] | Consider it a holiday gift. | 就当是节日礼物吧 |
[22:54] | For Valentine’s Day? | 你说情人节吗 |
[22:56] | Sure. | 当然 |
[22:59] | Where’s Paige? | 佩吉去哪儿了 |
[23:00] | She’s upstairs watching Walter on TV. | 她上楼了 在电视上看沃特的情况 |
[23:02] | I have no idea what that means, | 我完全没听懂 |
[23:03] | but I assume I’ll find out shortly. | 但我应该很快就能搞懂了 |
[23:06] | By the way, I, uh… | 顺便说一句 我… |
[23:10] | …I think it’s great | …我觉得这很好 |
[23:12] | how well you and Paige are getting along. | 你和佩吉的关系越处越好了 |
[23:14] | It could have been weird after she found out | 本来在她发现沃特做梦亲你之后 |
[23:15] | that Walter dreamt about kissing you. | 你俩的关系可能会很奇怪的 |
[23:18] | Paige knows? | 佩吉知道了吗 |
[23:22] | What’s that thing Happy always says? | 乐乐总说的那句是什么来着 |
[23:24] | “Damn it, Toby, put a baby in me already”? | “该死 托比 让我怀上吧” |
[23:26] | Not that one. The other one. | 不是这句 另外一句 |
[23:27] | “Not good”? | “不妙”吗 |
[23:29] | That’s the one. | 就这句 |
[23:46] | Just as I thought– | 正如我所料 |
[23:47] | the elevator cables weren’t the only things severed in the crash– | 电梯缆绳不是这次撞击中唯一被割断的东西 |
[23:50] | the power line got sliced, too. | 电缆线也被切断了 |
[23:51] | There’s no juice. | 电线上没电流 |
[23:52] | The power got cut off | 电力已经切断了 |
[23:53] | when the contractor went bust and construction stopped. | 因为承包商破产 建造项目停工了 |
[23:56] | I can jack the building back into the grid. | 我能劫持电网 给大楼再通上电 |
[23:58] | How long’ll that take? | 要花多久 |
[24:00] | I won’t know until I’m down there, | 我只有下去了才知道 |
[24:01] | see what I’m working with. | 我得看到具体情况才行 |
[24:02] | Toby, buy us some more time. | 托比 再给我们争取点时间 |
[24:04] | Doc, my pal’s got an idea to get Dr. Miller down here. | 医生 我的同伴有办法送米勒医生下来了 |
[24:06] | Y-You just got to find a way | 你只需要想办法 |
[24:07] | to keep that patient alive a little bit longer, | 让那个病人活得再久一点 |
[24:09] | by any means necessary. | 尽你所能 |
[24:10] | Dr. Curtis, my patient is being kept alive by artificial means. | 柯蒂斯医生 我的病人一直靠人工设施维生 |
[24:13] | Spit, bubble gum, a wing and a prayer. | 你是鄙视也好 愤慨也好 祈祷也好 |
[24:15] | We don’t need you to add any pressure on us. | 不要再给我们更多压力了 |
[24:17] | Pressure. That’s it. | 压力 就是这个 |
[24:19] | Dr. Grumpy! | 臭脾气医生 |
[24:20] | I’m gonna have a solution for you in a matter of minutes. | 只要几分钟 我马上就有解决办法了 |
[24:22] | Cabe, ask the chief | 凯布 问问警长 |
[24:23] | if any of the emergency vehicles have a hazmat suit. | 那些急救车上有没有防护服 |
[24:25] | Chief, are your people carrying hazmat suits with ’em? | 长官 你的人有带防护服来吗 |
[24:28] | – Affirmative. – Get one to the ICU ASAP. | -有 -尽快送一套去重症监护室 |
[24:31] | Doc, your children’s wing’s got to have a pump | 医生 你们的儿童室里肯定有 |
[24:33] | to blow up balls and stuff– | 用来吹气球的气泵吧 |
[24:34] | could you send someone to get it? | 你能派个人去拿来吗 |
[24:35] | Also, I’m gonna need surgical glue and tape. Quick. | 我还需要外科粘合剂和胶带 快点 |
[24:39] | Why? | 为什么 |
[24:39] | I’m gonna Scorpion the hell out of your patient. | 用我们天蝎的办法救活你的病人 |
[24:42] | No word yet from the rescuer | 目前登上楼顶的救援人员 |
[24:43] | who made it to the top of the building, | 还没有任何的消息传来 |
[24:45] | but with forecasts calling for the wind to strengthen this… | 但天气预报称 今晚风力持续增强… |
[24:48] | I can’t listen. | 我听不下去了 |
[24:50] | Being sidelined is, like, nerve-wracking. | 这样袖手旁观 我神经都快绷断了 |
[24:54] | More reason to lie down. | 那你就更应该躺下了 |
[24:55] | I had this virus– it’s a doozy. | 我得过这病 可厉害了 |
[24:58] | Come on, just… Yeah, get in bed. | 听话 对了 上床躺着吧 |
[25:01] | Nice and easy. | 好好歇着 |
[25:02] | – Okay. – Lay down there. That’s good. | -好吧 -躺下吧 很好 |
[25:06] | Much better. | 好多了 |
[25:07] | You’re spying. | 你在监听 |
[25:10] | I may have accidentally ruined Paige and Florence’s friendship | 我可能不小心毁掉了佩吉和弗洛伦斯的友谊 |
[25:12] | with a slip of the tongue. | 就是一时嘴快 |
[25:13] | I just want to see how much damage I caused. | 我只是想知道我造成了多大的影响 |
[25:15] | You told her about Walt’s dream. | 你把沃特的梦告诉她了 |
[25:17] | You know about that? | 你也知道这个 |
[25:19] | Secrets in this garage | 这间车库里的秘密 |
[25:20] | have the staying power of Aristotelian physics. | 就像经典物理一样经久不衰 |
[25:23] | Scram. | 得了吧你 |
[25:24] | Continue to spread mathematical fiction to that poor boy. | 你就继续教那可怜的孩子错误的数学知识吧 |
[25:27] | How do you know about that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[25:28] | I can sniff out bad math work like a truffle. | 数学上出了错我一眼就能看出来 |
[25:31] | Now, let me spy. | 别碍我监听的事 |
[25:33] | Here’s the medicine I promised. | 这是我刚说的药 |
[25:36] | It’s a concentrated ethanol extraction | 这是用酒精萃取的浓缩麻黄汁 |
[25:38] | of ma huang with pineapple and peppermint. | 配上了菠萝和薄荷 |
[25:40] | Suppresses coughs more efficiently | 比那些非处方药 |
[25:42] | than the over-the-counter stuff, | 能更有效地抑制咳嗽 |
[25:43] | and it tastes a lot better, too. | 而且味道也好很多 |
[25:45] | It’s better than this swill Walter gave me. | 这比沃特给我的”泔水”好多了 |
[25:47] | – Put that over there. – Yeah. | -放这边吧 -好 |
[25:51] | Speaking of Walter… | 说到沃特… |
[25:54] | I understand that you are aware of his dream, | 我明白你知道他做的梦 |
[25:57] | and I want to stress to you | 而我想强调的是 |
[25:58] | that there is nothing… | 我和他之间… |
[26:01] | between us. | 什么事也没有 |
[26:03] | Okay? In his injured and vulnerable state, | 知道吗 处于受伤和脆弱的状态时 |
[26:05] | he was just… | 他只是… |
[26:06] | Having a subconscious reaction to your presence. | 对你的出现产生了潜意识反应 |
[26:09] | – Toby explained. – Correct. | -托比解释过 -没错 |
[26:11] | Walter doesn’t feel anything romantic towards me. | 沃特对我不存在任何爱意 |
[26:13] | And-and I could never be attracted to him. | 而我也绝不可能喜欢他 |
[26:16] | Why not? | 为什么不会 |
[26:17] | What’s wrong with Walter? He’s an amazing man. | 沃特有什么问题吗 他这么优秀 |
[26:19] | Why-why would you never be attracted to him? | 你为什么绝不可能喜欢他 |
[26:21] | I meant… no offense. | 无意冒犯 |
[26:22] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[26:23] | he and I are alike. | 我和他很相似 |
[26:27] | Too much head, too little heart. | 用脑过多 用心太少 |
[26:29] | He can be that way sometimes. | 他有时确实是这样 |
[26:31] | As much as I appreciate it, | 虽然我很感激他的好意 |
[26:33] | he painted by the numbers with the candy, flowers, | 但他今天一板一眼地送了我巧克力和鲜花 |
[26:37] | with the card signed “Walter O’Brien” | 贺卡上写着”沃特·奥布莱恩” |
[26:38] | and the bear who sang the same song | 安排小熊唱了一首 |
[26:40] | for a lot of other people today. | 大众节日歌曲 |
[26:43] | And he doesn’t get… | 他现在… |
[26:44] | yet that… | 暂时… |
[26:47] | the emotions aren’t a formula. | 还没学会非程式化的情感 |
[26:49] | Well, then it’s a very good thing | 不过好在 |
[26:50] | that you have enough heart for the both of you. | 你的爱心能够容纳你们俩 |
[26:53] | ‘Cause that’s what I need. | 因为这也正是我想要的 |
[26:54] | A smart man, sure, | 一个聪明 |
[26:56] | but one who is sweet and caring and vulnerable. | 但也温柔 体贴和脆弱的男人 |
[27:04] | So… | 那么… |
[27:07] | feel better. Yeah. | 愿你好起来 |
[27:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[27:18] | Come on. | 别溜啊 |
[27:22] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[27:30] | Good night, Sylvester. | 晚安 希尔维斯特 |
[27:31] | Florence, I just wanted to say thank you again | 弗洛伦斯 我想再次谢谢你 |
[27:34] | for the disinfectant solution. | 给我的消毒剂 |
[27:36] | You know what they say: | 俗话说得好 |
[27:37] | If you’re not part of the solution, | 如果你不溶[办法] |
[27:38] | you’re part of the precipitate. | 那你就是沉淀物 |
[27:41] | That’s a very clever chemistry joke. | 真是个机灵的化学笑话 |
[27:44] | Precipitate. | 沉淀物 |
[27:54] | Walt, big wind coming. | 沃特 大风来袭 |
[27:55] | Hang on. | 支撑住 |
[27:59] | Oh, yeah. Yeah. | 没错 |
[28:00] | The wind’s definitely getting stronger. | 风肯定是变大了 |
[28:03] | Okay, I’m almost finished | 好了 我快完成 |
[28:05] | creating my part of our makeshift antistatic gun. | 这支临时抗静电枪的部分制作工作 |
[28:08] | Now, Happy, how’s your part coming? | 乐乐 你那部分怎么样了 |
[28:10] | When the workers cut the power, | 工人切断电源时 |
[28:11] | they left a mess– I am doing the best I can. | 把线搞得一团糟 我在尽力 |
[28:14] | How’s the patient holding up, Doc? | 病人情况怎么样了 医生 |
[28:15] | I’m gonna let you know in a minute. | 一分钟后告诉你 |
[28:19] | – Want to explain this to me? – Yeah, | -要给我解释解释吗 -好 |
[28:21] | the pressure bandage wasn’t holding the lung in place, | 压迫绷带无法固定住肺脏 |
[28:23] | so we’re making a pressure suit. | 所以我们要做一件增压服 |
[28:25] | Now you pump. | 你来打气 |
[28:33] | Hey, hubby, | 老公 |
[28:34] | while the chief pumps, why don’t you do | 趁着队长在打气 |
[28:36] | a little hacking and find out our test results? | 你为何不黑电脑找下我们的检测结果 |
[28:39] | ‘Cause that’s a federal crime. | 因为那是联邦犯罪 |
[28:40] | I bet the results are bad, | 结果肯定很糟糕 |
[28:41] | and he’s sitting on them so he doesn’t ruin | 而他不敢告诉我们 |
[28:43] | my last happy Valentine’s Day. | 免得毁了我最后一个快乐的情人节 |
[28:44] | How is this a happy Valentine’s Day? | 这怎么会是快乐的情人节 |
[28:46] | Now, can you stop worrying about the test, | 你能不能别担心检测结果 |
[28:48] | – and get me some power? – Done. | -先给我来点电 -好了 |
[28:53] | Whoa. Not done. | 还没好 |
[28:54] | Doc, I’m gonna need that guy to stay alive | 医生 我需要那个男人 |
[28:56] | – a little bit longer. – The suit’s holding, | -多撑一小会儿了 -增压服鼓起来了 |
[28:58] | preventing further lung damage. | 避免肺部进一步受损 |
[29:02] | And the bad news is the increased pressure’s | 而坏消息是压力增高 |
[29:03] | also raising his BP by the second. | 导致他的血压也慢慢升高 |
[29:05] | So, guys, we can’t keep this up forever. | 所以各位 这办法坚持不了太久 |
[29:08] | Happy, you’re rewiring a junction box. | 乐乐 你在给接线盒重新接线 |
[29:10] | You could do that in your sleep. | 你闭着眼都能做到 |
[29:12] | Okay, screw you, O’Brien. I’m distracted. | 好了 去你的 奥布莱恩 我都无法集中注意力 |
[29:14] | I know. That’s the problem. | 我知道 问题就在这里 |
[29:16] | Walter, you need to be patient. | 沃特 你要耐心点 |
[29:18] | We can’t be patient, or else | 我们不能耐心 |
[29:20] | we’ll lose the patient. | 否则我们会失去这个病人[耐心] |
[29:22] | Hey, she’s doing the best she can. | 她在竭尽全力 |
[29:23] | Can everyone please shut up? | 你们能消停会儿吗 |
[29:25] | I’m in the system, finding our test results. | 我进入了医院系统 找我们的检测结果 |
[29:27] | That’s gonna make Happy happy, | 那会让乐乐开心 |
[29:28] | so she can focus and get the job done. | 她就能专心完成任务了 |
[29:31] | All right, our results are in. | 好了 我们的结果出来了 |
[29:43] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[29:53] | Tell me what’s wrong with me, Doc. | 告诉我我出了什么问题 医生 |
[29:55] | Nothing. | 没问题 |
[29:57] | I’m the reason we can’t have kids. | 我们生不出孩子是我的问题 |
[29:59] | Wait, it’s your seed, not my soil? | 等等 问题出在你的种子而不是我的土壤吗 |
[30:01] | I have a… | 我患有… |
[30:02] | 托拜厄斯·M·柯蒂斯 唯支持细胞综合征 | |
[30:03] | Y chromosome deletion. | Y染色体缺失 |
[30:04] | Immature sperm cells. | 精子细胞不成熟 |
[30:06] | Even your sperm is immature? | 连你的精子都不成熟吗 |
[30:08] | Pulse is still elevated. | 脉搏还在升高 |
[30:10] | We’ll deal with it later. Our pal’s BP is sky-high, guys. | 我们晚点再说 这位朋友的血压高得吓人 各位 |
[30:14] | Okay, I’ve got this thing sorted– here goes nothing. | 好了 我接好电线了 不管了 |
[30:20] | Oh-ho! We have electricity. | 我们有电了 |
[30:21] | Now we just need a large burst of wind | 现在我们只需要一股强风 |
[30:23] | to propel the ions onto the copter, | 把离子吹到直升机上 |
[30:25] | nullifying the static charge. | 抵消掉静电荷 |
[30:27] | Ask and you shall receive. There’s one headed your way. | 有求必应啊 有股风正朝你吹过去 |
[30:35] | It’s working– the wind is blowing | 成功了 |
[30:36] | the electric ions around the chopper, | 风吹着直升机周围的电离子 |
[30:38] | removing the static charge. | 去除了静电荷 |
[30:40] | Walter, please be careful. | 沃特 一定要小心 |
[30:43] | Static’s gone! | 静电没了 |
[30:53] | Here, hold my hand, hold my hand. | 来 抓住我的手 抓住我的手 |
[30:55] | – Steady. – Mr. O’Brien, thank you. | -当心 -奥布莱恩先生 谢谢你 |
[30:57] | Well, don’t thank me just yet. | 先别谢我 |
[30:58] | I’m about to send you down the scariest zip line of your life. | 我要把你送上恐怖至极的生命索道 |
[31:00] | Here. Watch your stop. Follow me, okay? | 过来 注意脚下 跟我走 好吗 |
[31:02] | Oh, wait, my medical bag! | 等等 我的医疗箱 |
[31:03] | It has the rib reconstruction matrix | 里面有做手术要用的 |
[31:05] | that I need for surgery! | 肋骨重建工具 |
[31:06] | – I’ll get it. – Okay, hurry, hurry. | -我去拿 -好吧 快点 快点 |
[31:12] | – Okay. Okay. – I got you. | -好了 好了 -我帮你 |
[31:16] | – Yeah? – Okay. | -好了吗 -好了 |
[31:18] | Hurry! | 快点 |
[31:24] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[31:28] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[31:29] | Uh, it’s my way down, but you guys first. | 我坐这个下去 但你们先走 |
[31:33] | Walt, winds are picking up. | 沃特 起风了 |
[31:34] | Okay, ready? | 好 准备好了吗 |
[31:35] | Okay, send them down! | 好了 送他们下来 |
[31:38] | Okay, go! | 好了 出发 |
[31:40] | Here they come! | 他们来了 |
[31:45] | I got you. | 抓住你们了 |
[31:47] | It’s okay, you’re safe. | 没事了 安全了 |
[31:52] | All right. | 好了 |
[31:53] | – Go, get to your patient. – Thank you. | -快 去救病人吧 -谢谢你 |
[31:56] | And you. | 还有你 |
[31:57] | Get that head checked downstairs. | 下楼检查下脑袋 |
[32:03] | All right, Walt, you’re up. | 好了 沃特 该你了 |
[32:05] | No, no, don’t go! | 不不 别动 |
[32:06] | There’s a 74-mile-per-hour gust coming. | 有一股119千米每小时的狂风袭来 |
[32:09] | That’s hurricane force. | 那是飓风 |
[32:10] | Walt, hold on to your butt. | 沃特 抓稳了 |
[32:22] | Guys, we have a problem, | 各位 我们有麻烦了 |
[32:23] | a big problem. | 大麻烦 |
[32:27] | The fuel caught fire! | 燃料起火了 |
[32:29] | That helicopter’s gonna blow! | 直升机要爆炸了 |
[32:36] | The cable snapped. | 缆绳断了 |
[32:39] | I have no way of getting off this thing. | 我没办法离开这里 |
[32:42] | Is there anywhere you can take cover? | 那里有可以藏身的地方吗 |
[32:44] | There’s no place to hide. If the shrapnel doesn’t get me, | 无处可躲 如果飞机碎片没砸中我 |
[32:46] | then the force of the explosion will throw me off. | 那爆炸力也会把我甩出去 |
[32:48] | Walt, we’re prepping for surgery now. | 沃特 我们现在在准备做手术了 |
[32:49] | This guy may live because of you. | 这男人会因为你活下来 |
[32:51] | If you die, it’s gonna put a damper on the whole thing. | 如果你死了 就太让这件好事扫兴了 |
[32:52] | So save yourself. | 所以快自救吧 |
[32:54] | How’s he gonna do that? | 他要怎么自救 |
[32:55] | Elvita Adams. | 埃尔维塔·亚当斯 |
[32:57] | Who’s Elvita Adams? | 埃尔维塔·亚当斯是谁 |
[32:58] | I read about her years ago. | 我几年前看过她的新闻 |
[33:00] | Yes, December 2, 1979. | 对 1979年12月2号 |
[33:03] | Elvita Adams fell from the 86th floor | 埃尔维塔·亚当斯从帝国大厦 |
[33:05] | of the Empire State Building. | 86层高楼坠落 |
[33:07] | And then the wind blew her back onto the 85th floor. | 风把她吹回85楼 |
[33:10] | She survived with nothing but a broken hip. | 她活了下来 只有臀部受了伤 |
[33:12] | You want me to jump? | 你想让我跳楼吗 |
[33:13] | No! I want you have the power to Apparate | 不 我希望你能幻影移形 |
[33:15] | like the teenage wizards in Harry Potter, but you don’t. | 像哈利波特一样 但你没这个能力 |
[33:17] | So into the wind you go. | 所以你得跳到风里 |
[33:20] | I did some quick math in my head. | 我快速做了一下心算 |
[33:22] | His feet aren’t touching ground, | 他的脚没有接触地面 |
[33:23] | so there’s no friction to overcome. | 所以没有摩擦阻力 |
[33:25] | He’s 160 pounds… | 他大约73公斤 |
[33:26] | Allegedly. | 实际可能不止哦 |
[33:28] | A gust over 50 miles per hour should do the trick. | 风速超过每小时80千米就可以 |
[33:31] | This is all really | 这些真的 |
[33:32] | kind of freaking me out. | 让我很害怕 |
[33:34] | I’m gonna go. | 我要走了 |
[33:37] | – Crap. – Language. | -擦 -注意用词 |
[33:38] | Walt, if you don’t want to break your hip, | 沃特 如果你不想摔坏臀部 |
[33:40] | you got to tuck and roll. | 就得赶紧跳了 |
[33:41] | Okay, but I’ll have to fall two stories | 好 但我要下降两层 |
[33:43] | to get under a floor | 才能到达安全楼层 |
[33:44] | that’ll shield me from the explosion. | 避免爆炸伤害 |
[33:46] | One floor, two floors, | 一层 两层 |
[33:47] | it’s all in the math. | 都在我的计算中 |
[33:48] | I’ve got eyes on the wind, | 我在关注着风的变化 |
[33:49] | and I will tell you when to jump. | 我会告诉你什么时候跳 |
[33:50] | There’s got to be another way. | 肯定还有其他办法 |
[33:51] | No, there’s no time to think of one. | 来不及想别的办法了 |
[33:52] | The helicopter’s gonna blow. | 直升机要爆炸了 |
[33:55] | Sly, say when. | 希尔 你说跳我就跳 |
[33:56] | You got a big gust coming up. | 马上有一阵强风刮来 |
[33:58] | Walt, you’re only gonna get one shot at this. | 沃特 你只有这一次机会 |
[34:00] | Spread your arms | 张开双臂 |
[34:01] | to increase the surface area for the wind to catch. | 增大身体和风接触的面积 |
[34:03] | Straight drop, no outward force. | 直接下落 避免外部力量 |
[34:11] | Okay, ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[34:12] | In three… | 三 |
[34:13] | two… one… Jump! | 二 一 跳 |
[34:29] | He made it! He’s in! | 他成功了 他进去了 |
[34:32] | Okay. | 好的 |
[34:39] | Walter, say something. | 沃特 说话 |
[34:45] | Happy Valentine’s Day, Paige. | 情人节快乐 佩吉 |
[34:58] | That’s great news. Thank you. | 真是好消息 谢谢你 |
[35:02] | Dr. Miller’s still in surgery, but her patient is stable | 米勒医生还在手术 但她的病人情况稳定 |
[35:04] | – and all signs point to him pulling through. – Fantastic. | -一切迹象都表明他会好起来 -好极了 |
[35:07] | At least the hospital had some good news for someone today. | 至少今天医院还是给别人带来了一些好消息 |
[35:17] | What you got there? | 这是什么 |
[35:20] | Practice quiz I gave Jesse Dolt. | 我给杰西·呆特的练习题 |
[35:23] | He failed with flying colors. | 他简直错得离谱 |
[35:25] | Well, I guess I should congratulate you. | 看来应该恭喜你了 |
[35:28] | Mission accomplished. | 任务完成 |
[35:29] | I don’t know why, but I don’t feel good about this. | 我不知道为什么 但我感觉不太好 |
[35:34] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[35:38] | It’s probably… | 可能是 |
[35:40] | …because you know it’s wrong. | 因为你知道这不对 |
[35:42] | When Paige asked me to help | 佩吉让我帮助你父亲 |
[35:43] | your father with baseball, | 提升棒球水平 |
[35:45] | I didn’t want to. | 我并不愿意 |
[35:47] | I thought if he had success | 我觉得如果他成功了 |
[35:48] | then he could take you and your mother away from me. | 他就会把你和你妈妈从我身边带走 |
[35:51] | But, sure enough, I did the right thing, | 但 显然我做了正确的决定 |
[35:53] | and I used science to help him out with his-his pitching, | 我利用科学改善了他的投球水平 |
[35:58] | and in the end, | 最终 |
[36:00] | your mother and I ended up together anyway | 你妈妈和我还是在一起了 |
[36:02] | and I had a clear conscience. | 我也问心无愧 |
[36:04] | Sabotaging a rival is never the way to go. | 恶意破坏竞争对手绝不是上策 |
[36:07] | Didn’t you sabotage Mom and Tim’s first date | 蒂姆和妈妈去爵士音乐节的第一次约会 |
[36:10] | to the jazz festival? | 你不是也从中作梗了吗 |
[36:11] | I don’t recall. | 我不记得了 |
[36:11] | And you put Tim in a tiny desk in the elevator | 你给蒂姆在电梯里安排了一个很小的办公桌 |
[36:15] | and cut him out of the Christmas picture and… | 圣诞节合影也把他挡住 |
[36:17] | Just do as I say and not as I sometimes did. | 照我说的做 不要跟我有样学样 |
[36:20] | Your mother was very angry with me | 因为这些事情 有很长一段时间 |
[36:22] | for a long time over those things. | 你妈妈都对我非常生气 |
[36:23] | Do you want Patty angry at you? | 你也想让帕蒂生你的气吗 |
[36:25] | I just want Patty to be happy. | 我只想让帕蒂开心 |
[36:28] | I wish I was the one that made her happy. | 我希望我是唯一一个能让她开心的人 |
[36:31] | I’ll show Jesse how to do these problems tomorrow. Promise. | 我明天教杰西怎么解这些题 我保证 |
[36:35] | Good man. | 好孩子 |
[36:42] | You really do have an eavesdropping problem, | 你的确有喜欢偷听的毛病 |
[36:44] | you know that? | 知道吗 |
[36:45] | Wha– I just wanted to make sure | 我只想确定 |
[36:47] | you were making the right decision. | 你做的决定是正确的 |
[36:48] | Which I know is hard when you have a crush on someone. | 我知道在暗恋别人的时候很难做出正确决定 |
[36:51] | Like you do on Florence. | 比如你暗恋对弗洛伦斯 |
[36:54] | No. | 不 |
[36:55] | She touched your hand after she’d been with my sick mom, | 照顾完生病的我妈之后 她碰了你的手 |
[36:57] | and you didn’t use sanitizer afterward. | 你却没有用洗手液杀菌 |
[37:01] | Fine. I think she’s interesting. | 好吧 我觉得她很有趣 |
[37:06] | And I think she likes me, too. Right? | 我觉得她也喜欢我 对吗 |
[37:09] | She laughed at my joke, | 我说笑话她会笑 |
[37:11] | she gave me disinfectant for Valentine’s | 情人节送我消毒剂 |
[37:13] | and the way she described | 她对佩吉 |
[37:15] | her perfect guy to Paige– | 描述的理想型 |
[37:17] | sweet, smart, caring and vulnerable. | 温柔 聪明 体贴 脆弱 |
[37:20] | Who’s more vulnerable than me? | 还有谁比我更脆弱 |
[37:21] | I get nosebleeds on escalators. | 我坐自动扶梯都会流鼻血 |
[37:24] | Besides, I-I won’t act on it ’cause of Megan. | 不过 为了梅根 我不会对此采取任何行动 |
[37:27] | She’d want you to be happy. | 她也希望你幸福 |
[37:30] | I guess. | 我猜是吧 |
[37:31] | Look, I know secrets don’t last long around here, | 我知道秘密在这里传得很快 |
[37:33] | but you mind keeping this one? | 但你能帮我保密吗 |
[37:35] | Sure thing, pal. | 当然了 伙计 |
[37:40] | The technical name for what I have is | 我这种情况的专业术语叫做 |
[37:43] | Sertoli-cell-only syndrome. | 唯支持细胞综合征 |
[37:46] | Just means my dogs won’t hunt. | 意思是我没法要孩子 |
[37:49] | My sperm sit around and do nothing. | 我的精子什么作用都没有 |
[37:50] | They’re like little politicians. | 简直跟政客一个作风 |
[37:55] | And I am so sorry, sweetheart. | 非常抱歉 亲爱的 |
[38:00] | What would you say if it were me? | 如果是我有问题的话你会怎么说 |
[38:05] | What would you say if it were me? | 如果是我有问题的话你会怎么说 |
[38:10] | I-I’d tell you that I love you | 我会告诉你我爱你 |
[38:11] | and that it’s not your fault | 那并不是你的错 |
[38:13] | and that medical science has ways around issues like these. | 医学上一定有解决这些问题的方法 |
[38:17] | Ditto and reverse it. | 这也是我想说的 |
[38:19] | Problem is, medical science don’t work cheap. | 问题是 医疗手段可不便宜 |
[38:21] | The “Ways around” Cost money that we just don’t have. | 我们没钱支付这些所谓的解决方法 |
[38:24] | Yes, you do. | 不 你们有钱 |
[38:26] | Happy Valentine’s. | 情人节快乐 |
[38:29] | It’s the money we put up for Cabe’s bail, | 这是我们保释凯布的钱 |
[38:31] | plus the payment from our last few jobs. | 再加上之前几次任务的报酬 |
[38:36] | There’s something else in there, too. | 这里面还有别的 |
[38:42] | Your gift to Allie? | 你给艾莉的礼物 |
[38:43] | I told her what you were dealing with. | 我告诉了她你的情况 |
[38:45] | She insisted you return it and get the cash. | 她坚持让你把它退了 收下钱 |
[38:51] | How did you already… | 你怎么已经 |
[38:51] | Fertility treatment’s expensive. | 治疗不育非常贵 |
[38:53] | We thought you might need the help. | 我们觉得你可能需要帮助 |
[38:55] | Guys, we can’t accept this. | 各位 我们不能接受 |
[38:57] | Well, it’s not for you. It’s for Baby Quintis. | 这不是给你们的 送给奎恩蒂斯宝宝的 |
[39:01] | Scorpion takes care of each other. | 天蝎成员要互相扶持 |
[39:03] | Yeah, and that includes the team members who aren’t here yet. | 对 这也包括还没有到来的成员 |
[39:14] | Okay, thank you. | 好吧 谢谢你们 |
[39:25] | My back is feeling better from that spill I took. | 吃了药以后我的背感觉好些了 |
[39:28] | Now we just need to get you on the mend… | 现在只需要让你… |
[39:31] | What do you got here? | 这是什么 |
[39:35] | *When I’m with you* | *有你相拥* |
[39:39] | *My mind can rest* | *倍感轻松* |
[39:42] | *My thoughts can nest* | *思绪放空* |
[39:46] | *Thoughts can nest* | *思绪放空* |
[39:50] | Stupid. | 真蠢 |
[39:52] | I didn’t mean for you to hear that. | 本来没打算让你听到的 |
[39:55] | You said it’s stupid, but it’s beautiful. | 你说它蠢 可它很好听 |
[39:58] | You tried to follow the “Good Boyfriend’s Guide to | 你是不是读了《好男友情人节指南》 |
[40:01] | Valentine’s Day,” Candies, flowers, | 又是蜡烛又是花的 |
[40:03] | singing woodland creatures. It’s… It’s all really sweet. | 还唱起了思绪放空什么的 真的很贴心 |
[40:07] | But Valentine’s is about sharing from your heart, | 但情人节最重要的是分享你的内心 |
[40:11] | and this song is from your heart. | 这首歌来自你的内心 |
[40:12] | It’s so far from stupid. | 一点也不蠢 |
[40:15] | And finding it | 这首歌 |
[40:17] | made it the best Valentine’s Day ever, | 让我觉得这是最棒的情人节 |
[40:20] | even if it got ruined with my cold. | 即使是我的感冒毁了这一天 |
[40:23] | And I’m sorry we couldn’t go out to dinner tonight. | 很抱歉我们不能出去共进晚餐 |
[40:25] | Oh, I… | 我 |
[40:27] | I was looking forward to spending the night in, | 我希望今晚能和你一起待在家里 |
[40:30] | cuddling and having a relaxing holiday for once. | 抱在一起好好享受一次假期 |
[40:36] | Yeah, sounds good. | 好 听起来不错 |
[40:38] | …where a city bus is hanging from a precipice | 一辆巴士挂在遥远峡谷路旁的 |
[40:41] | on a remote canyon road. Rescue workers have been | 悬崖峭壁上 救援人员 |
[40:43] | unable to find a way to reach the people inside, | 无法救出车里的人 |
[40:46] | and the ground is beginning to give way. | 地面开始松动 |
[40:51] | Hello? | 你好 |
[40:55] | Hi, Cabe. | 你好 凯布 |