时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I actually just engineered this water filter. | 我刚刚打造了这个滤水器 |
[00:04] | Tastes like home. | 是家的味道 |
[00:05] | If I can get one of these to every West Altadenian, | 如果我能给每个西艾萨迪尼亚人一个滤水器 |
[00:08] | they would choose to use tap water over bottled | 他们就会选择自来水 而非瓶装水 |
[00:10] | simply because of the taste. | 仅仅是因为水好喝 |
[00:12] | Look at her. | 看她啊 |
[00:13] | Engaging the constituency with science. | 用科学与选民们交流 |
[00:16] | How about you seize the moment and ask her out already? | 你抓住机会 快约她出去 |
[00:18] | I, uh… | 我 |
[00:20] | Do you have something you want to tell me? | 你有话想对我说吗 |
[00:22] | You know what, I can’t remember. | 我记不起来了 |
[00:23] | ell, when you do, you know where to find me. | 你记起来的话 你知道去哪找我 |
[00:26] | Having a baby | 有了孩子 |
[00:27] | means a lot of things will be out of my control. | 就意味着很多事将不受我的控制 |
[00:29] | That is a hard adjustment to make, | 我需要努力作出调整 这很难 |
[00:31] | and I feel like I’m losing a bit of my identity. | 我感觉有些失去了自我 |
[00:34] | Hey, Patty. I made this for you. | 帕蒂 我给你做的 |
[00:35] | Cool. Thanks, kiddo. | 真不错 谢了 孩子 |
[00:38] | The UCLA event tonight, | 加州大学洛杉矶分校今晚的活动 |
[00:39] | “Trigger Loop as a Major Determinant | “启动环作为转录精确性的 |
[00:41] | “Of Transcriptional Fidelity | 重要决定因素 |
[00:42] | and Its Role in DNA Expression.” | 以及其在DNA表达方面的角色” |
[00:44] | It doesn’t sound so bad. | 听起来没那么差 |
[00:46] | Yeah, well, I’d rather be at the swamp with the alligators. | 我宁愿和鳄鱼一起待在沼泽里 |
[00:48] | Paige? Uh, bad news. | 佩吉 坏消息 |
[00:50] | The lecture was canceled. | 讲座取消了 |
[00:51] | It’s probably… for the best. | 这也许是件好事 |
[00:54] | I’m glad you could make it. | 很高兴你来了 |
[00:56] | I’m psyched. | 我很高兴 |
[00:56] | Well, let’s go have a stimulating evening. | 我们一起开始刺激的一晚吧 |
[01:14] | All right, you can kill the engine. | 好了 关掉引擎吧 |
[01:15] | I get it, you’re on a motorcycle. | 懂了 你骑着摩托呢 |
[01:21] | I’m sorry, I missed that. | 抱歉 没听到 |
[01:22] | What were you mumbling about? | 你刚刚在嘟囔什么 |
[01:24] | I said, you’re smoking up my Sanka. | 我说你要把我的咖啡熏着了 |
[01:26] | Cool it. | 冷静 |
[01:27] | I’m just having some fun. | 我就是开开心 |
[01:29] | We both know that’s not true. | 我们都知道才不是这样的 |
[01:30] | Oh, man, here we go. | 又来了 |
[01:32] | Now that you’re not pregnant, you are going buck wild | 由于你没怀上 你又开始疯狂地 |
[01:35] | doing all the things you couldn’t do | 做各种之前你以为自己怀孕时 |
[01:36] | when you thought you were pregnant. | 不能做的事了 |
[01:38] | You know, the Amish have a word for this. | 孟诺教派的人对此有个专门的词 |
[01:40] | It’s called “Rumspringa.” | 叫”胡闹” |
[01:41] | I am not a teen sowing wild oats. | 我不是胡来的小青年 |
[01:43] | I built up angst during the fertility process, | 我在人工受孕期间积攒了一些焦虑 |
[01:46] | and I am letting off steam. | 我只是在撒气 |
[01:47] | You’re doing wheelies on the freeway. | 你在高速上骑摩托 |
[01:49] | You’re scuba diving at night. | 你晚上去潜水 |
[01:51] | You’re eating street meat from that truck | 你还吃高速下那辆车餐车上 |
[01:53] | under the freeway. That’s just dangerous. | 卖的肉 那很危险 |
[01:55] | You worry too much. | 你担心过度了 |
[01:56] | So did I. Maybe that’s why the pregnancy | 我也是 或许就因为如此 |
[01:58] | didn’t take. | 才没怀上 |
[02:00] | Wheelies could help our chances. | 摩托能帮我们增加机会 |
[02:02] | We’re trying again in a few months, | 我们几个月后要再次尝试 |
[02:03] | and it might help our chances if you do not die. | 如果你不死 可能对我们更有利 |
[02:06] | Speaking of dying, | 说到死 |
[02:08] | I have a diagnosis, Toby. | 我有诊断 托比 |
[02:12] | I’m fatigued. Listless. Anxious. | 我疲劳 没精打采 焦虑 |
[02:15] | And according to | 而根据 |
[02:16] | Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine, | 《哈里森内科医学原则》来看 |
[02:18] | I have Lyme disease. | 我患了莱姆病 |
[02:21] | Let’s take a look. Let’s see here. | 我看看 |
[02:25] | Pupils are normal. | 瞳孔正常 |
[02:29] | Pulse is regular. | 脉搏稳定 |
[02:31] | Head’s inflated. | 脑袋大 |
[02:32] | Nothing about you has changed. | 你没什么变化 |
[02:34] | Then why do I feel so bad? | 那我为什么那么难受 |
[02:35] | You don’t have Lyme disease. | 你才没有莱姆病 |
[02:38] | You got lying disease. | 你有撒谎病 |
[02:40] | You feel guilty for lying to Paige | 你对跟弗洛去听了讲座 |
[02:41] | about going to that lecture with Flo. | 而向佩吉隐瞒了此事感到愧疚 |
[02:43] | Now your psychological pain, it’s manifesting physically. | 你的心理痛苦开始在身体上展现了 |
[02:46] | There are solutions. | 这是有解决办法的 |
[02:48] | A, tell her the truth. | A 告诉她实话 |
[02:50] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[02:51] | It would relive your pain, but that would hurt her. | 能减轻你的痛苦 但会伤害她 |
[02:53] | So then I-I shouldn’t tell her. | 那我就不该告诉她 |
[02:54] | Well, that’s “B,” which would spare her pain | 那是选项B 让她不会痛苦 |
[02:57] | but prolong yours. | 但延长你的痛苦 |
[02:58] | That is quite the conundrum. | 真是个难题 |
[03:00] | See, this is why I never lie. | 所以我从不撒谎 |
[03:02] | You just did it right there. | 你刚刚就撒谎了 |
[03:03] | That being said, you got to game it out | 虽说如此 你还是得 |
[03:04] | and decide what to do. | 拿个主意 |
[03:06] | An emotional equation? | 情绪等式 |
[03:08] | A decision chart. | 决定图表 |
[03:10] | Two columns. | 两栏 |
[03:12] | Tell her. | 告诉她 |
[03:13] | Don’t tell her. | 不告诉她 |
[03:15] | And the side with the most entries | 哪边的理由多 |
[03:17] | dictates which course I choose. | 我就选择哪个办法 |
[03:22] | Whatever, man. | 随你了 |
[03:24] | In the meantime, | 现在 |
[03:24] | should I keep sending her gifts? | 我要继续送她礼物吗 |
[03:26] | What gifts? | 什么礼物 |
[03:29] | “Power Ma-Saw-Ger”? | 强力按摩器 |
[03:30] | I don’t want this thing. How much more crap is he sending? | 我不想要这玩意 他还送了多少东西 |
[03:33] | Ma’am, like I’ve explained, | 女士 我解释过了 |
[03:34] | Skyhigh Buys keeps a limited number of items | 高空购物会在机上存放一定量物品 |
[03:36] | on plane for onboard delivery, | 已备机上送货 |
[03:37] | but it doesn’t allow for returns. | 但我们不接受退货 |
[03:39] | Enjoy your massager. | 享受您的按摩器吧 |
[03:42] | Why is Walter sending me this junk? | 沃特为什么要送我这破玩意 |
[03:45] | Gift-giving releases dopamine, | 送礼能释放多巴胺 |
[03:46] | triggering sensations of pleasure. | 诱发快感 |
[03:48] | Too bad I couldn’t give Patty one | 可惜我不能在帕蒂生日派对上 |
[03:49] | – at her birthday party. – Get over it. | -送她件礼物 -别去想了 |
[03:51] | And you got to go to Hawaii. | 你去了夏威夷 |
[03:53] | We saw a volcano. | 我们看了火山 |
[03:55] | At least I did. | 至少我看了 |
[03:56] | You were on your phone the whole time | 你整个过程中都在用手机 |
[03:57] | looking at party posts. | 看派对照片 |
[03:58] | Drowning in FOMO. | 沉浸在社会控中 |
[04:00] | That’s “Fear of missing out.” | 意思是”担心错过什么” |
[04:02] | I know what FOMO is. | 我知道那什么意思 |
[04:05] | You shouldn’t have made me miss it. | 你不该逼我错过的 |
[04:07] | Look how much fun she had. | 看她多开心 |
[04:09] | Toby says a festive mood | 托比说 欢乐的心情 |
[04:10] | makes people receptive to new ideas. | 能让人更愿意接受新想法 |
[04:13] | Such as? | 比如呢 |
[04:16] | Asking her out? | 约她出去吗 |
[04:17] | You’re 13. | 你才13 |
[04:18] | Exactly. | 是啊 |
[04:20] | It’s time we took our relationship to the next level. | 我们的关系该更进一步了 |
[04:22] | Do what the big kids do. | 像大孩子那样 |
[04:24] | You don’t mean… | 你不是说 |
[04:26] | Yes. | 是的 |
[04:28] | Movies and go-karting. | 看电影和卡丁车 |
[04:31] | Serious stuff. | 非常重大 |
[04:35] | Look, I know you like Patty, | 我知道你喜欢帕蒂 |
[04:36] | but there’s too big of a gap between you. | 但你俩之间的鸿沟太大 |
[04:38] | I’m willing to overlook her IQ. | 我愿意不介意她的智商 |
[04:40] | Age gap. | 年龄鸿沟 |
[04:41] | I’m sorry. This is what parents do. | 抱歉 但父母就这样 |
[04:43] | They protect their kids. | 他们会保护孩子 |
[04:44] | This may be tough for a little bit, | 或许会不好受一阵 |
[04:46] | but it’ll smooth out. | 但会过去的 |
[04:51] | Whoa, hold tight. | 坐稳 |
[04:53] | So, I was saying the fish-finder I used | 我正在说 我用的鱼群探测器 |
[04:55] | might have located the tuna, | 虽然找到了金枪鱼 |
[04:57] | but I hauled her in. | 但是我钓到了她 |
[04:59] | My back is still barking like a terrier. | 我的后背还疼得要命呢 |
[05:03] | You can’t imagine what it’s like | 你都无法想象 |
[05:04] | to endure something so long and grueling. | 忍受那样漫长煎熬的事的感觉 |
[05:07] | Actually, I can. | 我能想象 |
[05:10] | Excuse me, Morty. | 失陪一下 莫迪 |
[05:13] | How you doing, pal? | 你还好吗 |
[05:18] | Grip tight enough on those armrests? | 扶手握得够紧了吗 |
[05:19] | Thanks to the turbulence, our odds of crashing | 由于气流 我们坠机的概率 |
[05:21] | have increased from one in 1.2 million | 从120万分之一增长到了 |
[05:23] | to one in one million. | 100万分之一 |
[05:24] | We’ve already crashed once. | 我们坠过一次机了 |
[05:26] | What are the odds we’re gonna crash again? | 再遇到那种事的几率有多大 |
[05:30] | Increasing. | 还在增长 |
[05:31] | See? Look on the radar. | 看雷达 |
[05:33] | There’s a storm coming up. | 前面有风暴 |
[05:34] | A storm that the pilots | 飞行员看到了 |
[05:35] | are aware of and are going to avoid. | 他们会躲开的 |
[05:39] | You got to think positive. | 你得保持积极思维 |
[05:40] | Your pitch went well. | 你的推介很顺利 |
[05:41] | The Navy brass, they like your water filtration system. | 海军高层很喜欢你的滤水系统 |
[05:44] | Maybe this will help you relax. | 或许这能帮助你放松 |
[05:46] | I was happy to accept Walter’s upgrade to business class, | 我虽然乐意接受沃特把座位升到商务舱 |
[05:49] | but these gifts are getting ridiculous. | 但这些礼物越来越离谱了 |
[05:50] | Thank you. I will try anything | 谢谢 我会尝试一切办法 |
[05:53] | to help soothe my nerves. | 安抚情绪 |
[05:56] | This is not soothing! | 这没有安抚的作用 |
[05:58] | No. | 不 |
[05:59] | No onboard returns. | 机上不得退货 |
[06:00] | And Ralph wants you to check out page 44 | 拉尔夫要你看机上杂志的 |
[06:02] | in the in-flight magazine. | 第44页 |
[06:07] | “Destination: Her Heart”? | 《目的地: 她的心》 |
[06:11] | Is the kid counseling you? | 那孩子在指导你吗 |
[06:14] | – You got a crush? – Yeah. | -你有心上人了吗 -对 |
[06:15] | On a woman named Nunya. | 一个姓关的女子 |
[06:17] | Last name, Business. | 全名关你屁事 |
[06:19] | It’s Florence. | 是弗洛伦斯吧 |
[06:22] | I wear bifocals to read menus. | 我看菜单会戴两用眼镜 |
[06:23] | Doesn’t mean I’m blind. | 这并不代表我眼瞎 |
[06:26] | I can actually see you two working out. | 我觉得你们俩挺般配的 |
[06:29] | I tried to ask her out, but I fumbled it. | 我试过约她 但是没发挥好 |
[06:31] | Megan, she was one in a billion. | 梅根 她真的很特别 |
[06:32] | She understood me. | 她很懂我 |
[06:33] | She accepted me, loved me. | 很接受我 也很爱我 |
[06:35] | My anxiety and all. | 理解我的焦虑症 |
[06:38] | So the odds of finding that again are… | 所以要想再找到这样的人… |
[06:43] | astronomical. | 难于上青天 |
[06:44] | I figure it’s just futile. | 所以我觉得没必要 |
[06:46] | I wouldn’t let your head get in the way of your heart. | 我建议你不要太理智地看待这件事 |
[06:49] | Flo’s a good egg. | 弗洛伦斯人不错 |
[06:51] | Little tightly wound, but she’s a good kid. | 虽然有点严肃 但她人很好 |
[06:54] | You should ask her out already. | 你早就应该约她出去 |
[06:56] | She is intelligent and kind. | 她很聪明 也很善良 |
[06:59] | Odd. | 奇怪 |
[06:59] | Yes, that, too, but that’s part of her charm. | 对 有一点 但这也算是她的魅力 |
[07:01] | No, the air marshal. | 不 我是说那位空警 |
[07:03] | She’s acting odd. | 她的举止很奇怪 |
[07:05] | How do you know she’s an air marshal? | 你怎么知道她是空警 |
[07:06] | I’m Homeland. | 我是国安部 |
[07:07] | I made her when we boarded. | 登机的时候我就看出来了 |
[07:10] | She just unbuttoned her coat | 她刚解开了外套 |
[07:11] | to get to her gun faster. | 这样能够更快拿到枪 |
[07:14] | Well, maybe she’s just warm. | 也许她只是觉得热了 |
[07:17] | Now she’s talking to the pilot. | 她现在在跟机长说话 |
[07:18] | No, there’s definitely something up. | 不对 绝对是出事了 |
[07:19] | Let me up. | 让我出去 |
[07:24] | Just when I thought this flight couldn’t get any worse. | 我还觉得这次航班不会更糟糕了 |
[07:26] | So, did your friend tell you about my tuna haul? | 你朋友跟你讲了我钓金枪鱼的故事吗 |
[07:29] | You know, in Hawaii, | 其实 在夏威夷 |
[07:30] | they call them mahi-mahi. | 他们称之为马喜马喜 |
[07:34] | I’ll-I’ll start over. | 我重新给你讲 |
[07:35] | So, I hadn’t had so much as a nibble. | 当时我完全没吃东西 |
[07:40] | You made me from back of the plane, huh? | 你隔着那么远就看穿我的身份了吗 |
[07:41] | Guess I need to work on my poker face. | 看来我得好好练练我的淡定脸了 |
[07:43] | Marshal Kayla Kakua. | 我是空警凯拉·卡夸 |
[07:44] | This is Captain Dan Drake. | 这是丹·德雷克机长 |
[07:46] | So, what gives? | 出什么事了 |
[07:48] | During takeoff, a brake warning light turned on. | 起飞时 刹车警示灯亮了 |
[07:50] | Now, it went off right away, so we figured no issue. | 但是立刻又灭了 所以我们觉得没什么事 |
[07:52] | But a few minutes ago, the nav system picked up | 但是几分钟前 导航系统监测到 |
[07:54] | a rogue cell phone signal that just turned on. | 飞机上出现了异常手机信号 |
[07:56] | Passenger turned on their cell phone? | 有乘客开了手机吗 |
[07:58] | The signal’s coming from the cargo hold. | 信号来自货舱 |
[08:00] | It could be a phone in someone’s luggage | 可能是某件行李中有手机 |
[08:01] | that got jostled by turbulence and accidentally turned on. | 由于飞机颠簸 然后开了机 |
[08:04] | But it could also be a triggering device. | 但也有可能是信号触发装置 |
[08:07] | You think you got a bomb on this plane? | 你觉得飞机上有炸弹吗 |
[08:09] | Possibly. | 有可能 |
[08:10] | I need to go through every piece of luggage | 我得查一遍货舱里的所有行李 |
[08:11] | in that cargo hold fast. | 而且速度要快 |
[08:13] | Just not sure how, | 但是还没想好怎么做 |
[08:15] | given that there’s over 400 bags down there. | 因为下面有四百多件行李 |
[08:17] | I got just the team that can help you. | 我知道有个团队能帮你 |
[08:20] | There’s one of them. | 他就是其中之一 |
[08:21] | He’s a genius. | 他是个天才 |
[08:24] | So sorry. | 抱歉 |
[08:25] | Most of the time. | 大多数情况下是天才 |
[08:28] | Everyone’s comm in? | 大家都戴通讯设备了吗 |
[08:29] | Yeah. Pilot has one, too. Cabe got us up to speed. | 对 机长也戴了 凯布跟我们说了情况 |
[08:31] | Some flight. | 这趟飞行简直了 |
[08:32] | What’s next, locusts? | 接下来是什么 蝗虫吗 |
[08:34] | Guys, we got a lot of work to do, | 我们有很多事要做 |
[08:36] | but we need to do it real quiet. | 而且要悄无声息地进行 |
[08:38] | Overall attentiveness is up over 40% on planes, | 飞机上大家的注意力平均增加了40%以上 |
[08:41] | ’cause even the best fliers are on alert | 因为最强的飞行者 |
[08:42] | when they’re 36,000 feet in the air. | 在36000英尺上空也会很紧张 |
[08:44] | You give off fear markers, you could get panic, | 如果散发不安的信号 可能会造成恐慌 |
[08:46] | and things could get real bad real fast. | 到时候情况可能会急转直下 |
[08:48] | To pinpoint the bomb’s location, | 为了确定炸弹的位置 |
[08:50] | you’ll need to fabricate a DVT antenna. | 我们需要做一个DVT天线 |
[08:52] | All you’ll need is aluminum foil, | 需要锡箔 |
[08:54] | cardboard and copper wire. | 硬纸板和铜线 |
[08:56] | From where? | 去哪儿找 |
[08:57] | Not like we can stop and get supplies. | 我们没办法停下来采购啊 |
[08:59] | Due to my fear of flying, | 因为我害怕坐飞机 |
[09:00] | I have read every book there is on airplanes, | 所以我看了关于飞机的所有书籍 |
[09:02] | and I know that there are miles | 我知道在这些死亡机器里 |
[09:04] | of copper wire in these death traps. | 有许多铜线 |
[09:05] | The forward galley’s got a panel | 飞机头部的厨房有一个控制板 |
[09:07] | for the flight attendant call buttons | 是控制呼叫空乘按钮的 |
[09:09] | where you can rip some out. | 应该可以扯一些出来 |
[09:10] | I’ll show you. | 我带你去 |
[09:11] | I can get foil from the food prep area. | 我可以去备餐区要到锡箔 |
[09:13] | Ralph, go ask the flight attendant | 拉尔夫 你去找空乘 |
[09:14] | for one of those coloring books they give the kids. | 要一下他们给孩子的涂色书 |
[09:15] | – It’ll have cardboard backing. – Sure. | -里面有硬纸板内衬 -好 |
[09:18] | I’ll just act like a kid who enjoys coloring books | 我就假装自己很喜欢涂色 |
[09:19] | instead of quantum physics. | 而不是量子物理 |
[09:21] | Why don’t you just push me around in a stroller? | 不如你用婴儿车推着我走吧 |
[09:26] | I can walk you through | 只要找到炸弹 |
[09:27] | the defusing process only if you find the bomb. | 我就能指导你们进行拆弹 |
[09:30] | Airlines customize their cargo holds– | 航空公司都会定制货舱 |
[09:32] | they’re like mazes down there. | 那里简直像迷宫 |
[09:33] | We’ll need more than just manufacturer schematics. | 我们不仅需要生产图纸 |
[09:35] | How about an exact replica of the plane? | 飞机的复制品怎么样 |
[09:38] | FAA has a real-time location system | 国联邦航空局有实时定位系统 |
[09:40] | that shows North Island Air | 显示北岛航空 |
[09:41] | has a twin FL 425 plane | 有一架同样的FL425飞机 |
[09:43] | by Hangar 29 that is grounded for repairs. | 正在29号修理库进行整修 |
[09:46] | We could go. Uh, call Homeland for clearance? | 我们可以去 要不要打给国安部申请权限 |
[09:48] | Yeah, I’ll monitor everything from here. | 好 我可以远程监控 |
[09:50] | Great. | 好的 |
[09:51] | 告诉她 我感觉好一些 她感觉更糟 不告诉她 我感觉更糟 她感觉更好 | |
[09:57] | I’m gathering data. | 我在收集数据 |
[09:59] | That plane’s not the only thing | 现在有爆炸风险的 |
[10:00] | that could go down in flames. | 不只是飞机 |
[10:03] | What’s this for? | 这是干什么的 |
[10:04] | It’s to protect the empty space between your ears. | 用来保护你双耳间的空间 |
[10:05] | We’ll split lanes, we’ll get there faster. | 我们分头行动 可以更快找到 |
[10:07] | Let’s go. Lives are at stake. | 走吧 人命关天 |
[10:09] | I couldn’t agree more. Our lives. | 没错 我们小命不保了 |
[10:13] | Clear. | 安全 |
[10:15] | That thing looks like a fourth grade science project. | 这玩意看起来像四年级的科研作品 |
[10:18] | You sure it works? | 你确定能用吗 |
[10:19] | Absolutely. | 绝对的 |
[10:20] | In 2009, TV stations | 2009年 电视台 |
[10:22] | stopped broadcasting analog signals. | 不再广播模拟信号了 |
[10:25] | DVT antennas like this one | 于是大家就发明了这样的DVT天线 |
[10:27] | were invented to pick up on digital signals. | 来接收数据信号 |
[10:30] | We’re just using this one to pick up a cell signal instead. | 而我们用这个天线来接收手机信号 |
[10:33] | Clear. | 安全 |
[10:43] | 信号检测 频率 | |
[10:43] | The signal is spiking. | 信号突然变强 |
[10:45] | That must mean there’s a bomb in there. | 这肯定说明这里有炸弹 |
[10:47] | Step back. | 后退 |
[11:01] | Ugly shirts, | 脏衬衣 |
[11:03] | khakis and tube socks. | 卡其裤和童袜 |
[11:04] | What is that– your bag? | 这是什么 是你的包吗 |
[11:06] | Shut it. | 闭嘴 |
[11:07] | Bag’s clean. No bomb. | 包很安全 没有炸弹 |
[11:11] | I’m still getting a signal. Check underneath it. | 我还能收到信号 看看下面 |
[11:22] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[11:23] | And the container’s flush with the plane floor. | 货舱跟飞机地板是齐平的 |
[11:25] | So the bomb must be under the plane. | 炸弹肯定是在飞机下方 |
[11:26] | You’re directly over the wheel well. It has to be in there. | 你现在在轮舱的正上方 肯定是在里面 |
[11:29] | But how can we know for sure? | 但我们如何能确定呢 |
[11:30] | Not like we have X-ray vision. | 我们又没有透视眼 |
[11:33] | Actually, we do. | 实际上 我们还真有 |
[11:37] | How’d you know the guy sitting next to you | 你怎么知道坐你旁边的人 |
[11:38] | was carrying a fish finder? | 带了鱼群探测器 |
[11:40] | It’s a long story. Literally. | 说来话长 真的很长 |
[11:43] | I’ve programmed the sonar | 我改造了声呐 |
[11:44] | to send us two quick pulses. | 使其能给我们发送两次短脉冲 |
[11:46] | The second is phase inverted, | 第二次是反相 |
[11:48] | so we should be able to see a rough image… | 所以我们应该能看到模糊的影像… |
[11:50] | now. | 就是现在 |
[11:52] | – Son of a… – That’s not a bomb. | -我了个… -不是炸弹 |
[11:55] | It’s a person, and from the size, I think it’s a kid! | 是个人 而且从体型来看 应该是个孩子 |
[12:13] | A stowaway? | 偷乘飞机的 |
[12:15] | Probably the only person who’s hated this flight more than I have. | 大概是唯一一个比我更恨这次飞行的人 |
[12:17] | Signal must be coming from their cell phone. | 信号一定是从他的手机上传来的 |
[12:19] | Probably passed out from exposure, | 八成是因为暴露在高空而晕过去了 |
[12:21] | turned it on to call for help. | 然后开了机打电话求救 |
[12:23] | But there’s no reception at this altitude. | 但在这个高度是接不到电话的 |
[12:24] | Look. They’re moving. | 看 他在动 |
[12:25] | They’re alive. | 他还活着 |
[12:26] | Out of 113 recorded attempts of plane stowaways, | 在133个记录在案的偷乘飞机的人中 |
[12:30] | 86 have died. | 有86个人死了 |
[12:31] | That’s a 76% fatality rate. | 死亡率高达76% |
[12:34] | Not to mention ones that have gone unreported since, | 更别提那些未记录在案的 |
[12:36] | when the landing gear opens, | 因为当起落装置打开时 |
[12:38] | stowaways would fall to their deaths, | 偷渡者可能会摔死 |
[12:39] | sometimes over open water, never found. | 有时是落入了开阔水域 尸骨无存 |
[12:42] | Thanks for the pick-me-up. | 谢谢你这提神醒脑的科普 |
[12:43] | Start thinking positive! | 乐观一点 |
[12:45] | How would someone get into the wheel well in the first place? | 他到底是怎么进入轮舱的 |
[12:48] | Well, I hacked security footage of the Kailua International Airport | 我黑进了 凯卢阿国际机场的安全摄像头 |
[12:51] | just before the flight took off. | 看到了起飞前的监控 |
[12:52] | And cameras caught a boy sneaking onto the tarmac | 一个摄像头拍到有个男孩溜进了停机坪 |
[12:54] | and up to the plane. | 然后上了飞机 |
[12:56] | Also found a missing persons report issued | 我还找到了檀香山警方发布的失踪人口报告 |
[12:58] | by the Honolulu Police for a 13-year-old named Kenny Layton. | 不见的是一个名叫肯尼·雷顿的13岁小孩 |
[13:02] | Scanning passenger manifest. | 正在看旅客名单 |
[13:06] | Right here. | 找到了 |
[13:07] | There’s a Joseph Layton, | 有个约瑟夫·雷顿 |
[13:08] | 45, in seat 27E. | 45岁 坐在27E |
[13:11] | Probably his dad. I’ll tell him what’s happening. | 八成是他爸 我去通知他 |
[13:13] | We need to figure out a way to get Kenny out of there. | 我们得想办法把肯尼救出来 |
[13:15] | Happy, you at the twin plane yet? | 乐乐 你到了同机型的飞机那里吗 |
[13:20] | We’re here. | 我们到了 |
[13:22] | Made it faster than expected! | 比我预想的快 |
[13:25] | Might need to change my pants. | 我可能得换条裤子了 |
[13:27] | Okay, stop whining | 得了 别叽歪了 |
[13:28] | and tell them what you told me. | 把你和我说的再和他们说一遍 |
[13:29] | Guys, after four hours of exposure | 伙计们 在这么高的高空 |
[13:32] | to the elements at that high altitude, | 被暴露在外四小时之久 |
[13:34] | Kenny will have hypoxia. | 肯尼会缺氧 |
[13:35] | It’s also negative 60 degrees up there, | 而且上面的温度为零下51度 |
[13:38] | so he’s gonna have hypothermia. | 所以他如今体温过低 |
[13:39] | We’re gonna need to get him heat and oxygen, stat, | 我们得尽快给他供暖供氧 |
[13:42] | and Sly, sync your tablet to my phone | 希尔 把你的平板和我的手机同步 |
[13:44] | so I can keep track of this kid. | 这样我就能实时观测这孩子了 |
[13:46] | Well, there’s a simple solution. | 有个简单的解决方法 |
[13:47] | Descend to 5,000 feet where it’s 41 degrees | 下降到1500米 那个高度的温度有5度 |
[13:49] | and there’s more breathable air. | 而且那里有比较充足的可呼吸空气 |
[13:51] | Kenny will warm up and get more oxygen. | 肯尼的体温会回升 同时能获得更多的氧气 |
[13:53] | – We’ve done it before. – Yes. | -我们之前这么做过 -没错 |
[13:54] | Right before we crashed into a deserted island! | 然后我们就坠毁在荒岛上了 |
[13:57] | Well, hopefully, this will end better. | 希望这次能有个较好的结果 |
[13:59] | Okay. At 5,000 feet, | 好的 1500米 |
[14:00] | the air pressure inside and outside of the plane will be equivalent, | 飞机内外的气压是一样的 |
[14:03] | so you could cut through the aluminum floor into the wheel well | 所以你们可以割开铝合金地板 进入轮舱 |
[14:06] | and pull Kenny out without risking the whole plane | 然后在不危及全机的情况下把肯尼拉出来 |
[14:08] | undergoing explosive decompression and crashing. | 避免爆炸式减压或是坠机 |
[14:11] | We could use the Power Ma-Saw-Ger that Paige gave me. | 我们可以用佩吉给我的强力按摩器 |
[14:13] | Paige, you regifted my massager? | 佩吉 你把我给你的按摩器送给别人了吗 |
[14:16] | Yeah. | 对 |
[14:17] | It practically drilled a hole in my leg. | 那玩意在我腿上钻出了一个洞 |
[14:19] | All we have to do is attach a blade to it. | 我们只需要在上面绑一把刀 |
[14:21] | You’re on a flight from Hawaii, | 你们的飞机是从夏威夷起飞的 |
[14:22] | one of the most popular scuba-diving spots on Earth. | 那里是地球上最热门的水肺潜水地点之一 |
[14:25] | Divers keep knives to cut loose in emergencies. | 潜水员会有应对紧急情况的匕首 |
[14:28] | One of the bags had a “diver down” symbol. | 有个包上有”下有潜水员”的标志 |
[14:29] | We’ll find it. | 我们把它找出来 |
[14:31] | And I will call L.A. air traffic | 我会打电话给洛杉矶航空管制 |
[14:33] | to clear a runway for a rapid descent. | 让他们为急速下降清理出一条跑道 |
[14:36] | I can’t believe he’d do this. | 我简直不敢相信他会这么做 |
[14:37] | We have to get him out of there. | 我们得把他救出来 |
[14:38] | No, no, no. I know you are scared for your son, | 不不不 我知道你很担心你儿子 |
[14:40] | but the best thing to do for him is to stay calm. | 但能为他做的最好的事就是保持冷静 |
[14:42] | Do not alarm the other passengers, sit tight. | 不要在其他旅客中引起恐慌 坐定了 |
[14:46] | I’m part of an incredible team | 我是一个了不起的团队中的一员 |
[14:47] | that’s working to save him. | 我们已经着手施救了 |
[14:48] | The wheel well? Why would he do such a crazy thing? | 轮舱 他为什么会做这么疯狂的事 |
[14:50] | You said his mom’s in Honolulu, and you live in L.A.? | 你说他妈妈在檀香山 而你住在洛杉矶是吗 |
[14:53] | Yeah. We divorced a-a year ago. | 对 我们一年前离婚了 |
[14:55] | She got a job in the islands and moved there with Kenny. | 她的工作在岛上 所以带着肯尼搬到了那里 |
[14:57] | I just visited him this week. | 我这周刚去看望他 |
[14:59] | He told me he wanted to move back to L.A. with me, | 他说他想和我一起搬回洛杉矶 |
[15:01] | but I didn’t know he was so determined. | 但我不知道他这么坚决 |
[15:03] | Kids this age often are. | 这个年纪个孩子都这样 |
[15:05] | I know all about it. | 我深有体会 |
[15:08] | Yuck! | 真恶心 |
[15:09] | It’s still wet. | 还是湿的 |
[15:11] | Don’t scuba divers know about mold? | 水肺潜水员不知道什么是霉菌吗 |
[15:13] | Found it! | 找到了 |
[15:14] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:16] | I’ll have the power saw built and ready to cut Kenny out | 飞机下降到1500米时 |
[15:18] | by the time the plane descends to 5,000 feet. | 我会准备好工具把肯尼救出来 |
[15:21] | About that… | 说到这个… |
[15:22] | Storm’s getting worse. | 风暴越来越强了 |
[15:23] | We have to fully pass over it | 我们得完全飞过去后 |
[15:24] | before we can safely descend. | 才能安全下降 |
[15:26] | It’ll take about a half hour. | 这需要大概半小时 |
[15:27] | No! Kenny could be dead by then. | 不行 到那时肯尼可能就死了 |
[15:29] | His movement is slowing down, | 他的动作变缓慢了 |
[15:30] | which means his vitals are slowing down! | 意味着他的生命体征变弱了 |
[15:32] | I have the greatest sympathy for the boy’s predicament, | 我对这孩子的处境深表同情 |
[15:34] | but this is a full plane. | 但这可是一整机的人 |
[15:36] | We can’t lose 200 lives to save one. | 我们不能为了救1个人而牺牲200个人 |
[15:38] | Then we keep Kenny alive | 那我们就帮肯尼活下去 |
[15:39] | until we can safely descend and cut him out. | 直到我们能安全下降然后把他救出来 |
[15:42] | Now, he’ll need oxygen and heat, | 现在 他需要氧气和热量 |
[15:44] | so how do we get that to him? | 我们要如何把这两样给他 |
[15:45] | Another thing I know from my crippling, | 因为我严重但合理的 |
[15:46] | yet clearly justified, fear of flying– | 对飞行的恐惧 我知道 |
[15:49] | emergency oxygen on planes doesn’t come from tanks. | 飞机上的应急氧气并非来自氧气罐 |
[15:52] | Overhead compartments have chemicals | 头顶的行李架里有化学物 |
[15:54] | that create oxygen via exothermic reaction. | 能通过放热反应制造氧气 |
[15:57] | Well, we can use that oxygen to keep Kenny alive | 我们可以用那里的氧气来救肯尼一命 |
[15:59] | if we can create a delivery system to get it to him. | 只要我们能制造一个输氧系统将其输送给他 |
[16:01] | Now, happy, anything in the wheel well that could do the trick? | 乐乐 轮舱有能用得上的东西吗 |
[16:04] | Only one way to find out. | 要想搞清楚只有一个办法 |
[16:06] | Happy, there’s lots of sharp edges in there. | 乐乐 里面有很多锋利的棱角 |
[16:08] | It’s dangerous. | 太危险了 |
[16:09] | It’s just like the rock climbing we did the other day. | 这就和我们之前攀岩一样 |
[16:11] | Yeah, and that was dangerous, too! | 没错 那次也很危险 |
[16:15] | I see built-in fire extinguishers. | 我看到了嵌入式的灭火器 |
[16:17] | What are those connected to? | 那玩意里面有什么 |
[16:20] | Halon. | 卤化烷[灭火剂] |
[16:21] | There should be tanks of it in the cargo hold. | 货仓里应该有装它的罐子 |
[16:24] | All right, got ’em. Now what? | 好了 找到了 然后怎么办 |
[16:26] | Replace the halon with the sodium chlorate | 替换掉卤化烷 换成 |
[16:28] | and iron powder from the oxygen-creating systems | 造氧系统里的氯酸钠和铁粉 |
[16:30] | to induce the exothermic reaction. | 用以促成放热反应 |
[16:32] | I understood everything up to “replace.” | 到”替换”为止我都听懂了 |
[16:34] | Overhead compartments, green canisters. Go get ’em! | 头顶行李架 绿色罐子 去把它们取来 |
[16:36] | That’s more like it. Marshal, come with me. | 这才像话 空警 跟我走 |
[16:38] | All right. I’m disconnecting the halon tanks. | 好的 我在拆卤化烷罐 |
[16:41] | So we can use | 好让我们能用这些 |
[16:41] | those fire extinguishers to pump oxygen | 灭火器来往轮舱里 |
[16:44] | into the wheel well. | 打氧气 |
[16:45] | This space would make anyone feel claustrophobic. | 这个空间会让任何人感到幽闭恐惧 |
[16:47] | Guys, we’re gonna need a way | 伙计们 我需要一种能 |
[16:49] | to talk with Kenny so we can calm his nerves | 和肯尼交流的方式 这样才能在他 |
[16:51] | and stabilize him once he regains consciousness. | 恢复神智的时候让他平静下来 |
[16:53] | There’s no cell service, | 没有手机信号 |
[16:55] | but if Ralph can find a Wi-Fi node… | 但是如果拉尔夫可以找到一个无线网节点 |
[16:56] | I’ll access the node and reconfigure it | 我就可以通过节点重新配置一下 |
[16:58] | to connect my phone with Kenny’s. | 来把肯尼的手机和我的连接起来 |
[16:59] | I’ll want my comm connected to my phone, too, | 我也会把我的通讯器和我的手机连起来 |
[17:01] | so I’ll have to reboot it | 所以我得重新设置通讯器 |
[17:02] | and be out of communication for a few minutes. | 我会暂停通讯几分钟 |
[17:04] | I see a node. Talk to you soon. | 我看到一个节点 马上回来 |
[17:09] | Kenny won’t be talking to anyone | 如果不尽快找到办法来恢复肯尼的体温 |
[17:10] | if we don’t find a way to warm him up fast. | 他无法跟任何人说话 |
[17:12] | He’s freezing to death. | 他要冻死了 |
[17:13] | Then de-ice him. | 那就给他除冰 |
[17:14] | The de-icing system sends warm air | 除冰系统会向机翼和轮胎 |
[17:16] | along the wings to the tires, | 吹暖风 |
[17:18] | so if they freeze, | 这样如果机翼和轮胎冻住了 |
[17:19] | they can be heated before landing. | 在降落之前可以加热 |
[17:20] | Yeah. That air would warm up Kenny, too. | 对 暖风可以让肯尼也暖和起来 |
[17:22] | One problem. | 有一个问题 |
[17:23] | De-icing system has a governor | 除冰系统有一个调节器 |
[17:24] | that shuts off after eight minutes. | 会在八分钟后关掉 |
[17:26] | I can’t override it. | 我无法改写程序 |
[17:28] | It can be done manually | 可以从左舷的卫生间 |
[17:29] | from the master panel above the ceiling | 天花板上放的主控面板 |
[17:31] | of the portside restroom. | 来手动操作 |
[17:32] | I’m closest. I can do it. | 我离得最近 我可以去 |
[17:33] | – I’ll help. – No. | -我来帮忙 -不用 |
[17:34] | I got this. Trust me. It’s what we do. | 我可以的 相信我 我们是专业的 |
[17:37] | Walter, while Ralph’s comm is shut down, | 沃特 趁拉尔夫的通讯器关了 |
[17:39] | and we have a moment, I need a favor. | 我们有点时间 我需要你帮个忙 |
[17:41] | Is everything okay? | 有什么问题吗 |
[17:42] | Ralph’s upset that I made him miss Patty’s party. | 因为我 拉尔夫没能去成帕蒂的聚会 他不高兴 |
[17:45] | He needs someone to talk to who isn’t me. | 他需要和除我以外的人聊一聊 |
[17:47] | Besides, I know way too much about his crush. | 而且我知道太多他的心情 |
[17:48] | Ignorance really would be bliss. | 忽略才是最好的 |
[17:51] | So, you are saying, if given the choice, | 你是说 如果给你选择 |
[17:55] | you would prefer to remain ignorant | 你会想要继续忽略 |
[17:57] | of disturbing information? | 不好的信息吗 |
[17:59] | Yeah, I guess so. | 对 我觉得是 |
[17:59] | Just take him for a milkshake and talk to him. | 你就带他去喝奶昔 顺便聊一聊 |
[18:01] | Okay, I need to find the governor. | 好了 我得去找调节器了 |
[18:08] | I got your sodium chlorate and iron powder mix. | 我拿到你的氯酸钠和铁粉的混合物了 |
[18:16] | All right, help me connect ’em. | 好了 帮我连接起来 |
[18:19] | Here are the rest! | 这里还有 |
[18:23] | My cell’s connected to the Wi-Fi node. | 我的手机已经连接到无线节点上了 |
[18:25] | I’m ready to call Kenny. Say the word. | 我随时可以给肯尼打电话 给个信就行 |
[18:28] | You can’t call him. He’s not moving. | 你不能给他打 他还在昏迷 |
[18:29] | Get him the O2 now. | 赶紧给他输氧 |
[18:30] | Turning on the fire extinguishers now. | 正在打开灭火器 |
[18:36] | He’s not moving. Bring the heat. | 他还是没动 热风呢 |
[18:39] | Found the governor. I’m switching it off. | 找到调节器了 我把它关掉 |
[18:42] | Activating de-icing system. | 启动除冰系统 |
[18:45] | Okay, hot air is going to the wheel well. | 好了 轮舱有热风了 |
[18:48] | He’s still not moving. I think we’re too late. | 他还是没有动 太晚了吧 |
[18:50] | Well, it takes a while for the heat to take effect. | 回暖是需要时间的 |
[18:52] | He’s got hot air | 热风在有限的空间里 |
[18:53] | being blown directly on him in a very confined space. | 是对着他直吹的 |
[18:55] | He’s not reacting to it at all. | 他完全没有反应 |
[18:58] | Not so fast. | 别着急 |
[18:58] | He moved! We got a live one. | 他动了 人活过来了 |
[19:01] | Ralph, ring him up. | 拉尔夫 给他打电话吧 |
[19:02] | Already dialing. | 在拨号了 |
[19:15] | Hello? | 喂 |
[19:16] | Kenny, my name’s Ralph. | 肯尼 我是拉尔夫 |
[19:19] | You’re looped in with Team Scorpion, | 现在和你通话的是天蝎团队 |
[19:20] | the geniuses who are going to save your life. | 我们是救你命的天才 |
[19:23] | We’ll explain later. | 我们之后会给你解释的 |
[19:24] | The key is, we’re gonna get you out of there. | 重点是我们会把你救出来的 |
[19:26] | I just need you to stay calm and cool. | 我需要你保持沉着冷静 |
[19:28] | Can you do that? | 可以吗 |
[19:29] | Cool? I’m already… freezing. | 冷静吗 我已经 冻住了 |
[19:33] | He’s got a sense of humor. That’s a good sign. | 他挺有幽默感的 这是个好现象 |
[19:35] | – Can I talk to my…? – Interference. | -我可以跟我的 -有干扰 |
[19:36] | Spotty reception’s inevitable with a jerry-rigged system. | 在随便搭建的系统里信号中断是无可避免的 |
[19:39] | Hi. Kenny, my name’s Walter. | 你好 肯尼 我是沃特 |
[19:41] | Can you move any higher in there? | 你在那可以往高处去么 |
[19:42] | It’ll give you a better connection. | 可以有更好的信号接收 |
[19:44] | Uh… yeah, I’ll try. | 好 我试试 |
[19:51] | Okay, I might have found a way up. | 好了 我好像找到一个上去的方式 |
[19:55] | No. | 不 |
[19:56] | What was that? | 什么情况 |
[19:57] | I think I stepped on a wire. | 我好像踩到了一条线 |
[19:58] | It must have become dislodged | 应该是在他爬进轮舱的时候 |
[19:59] | when he crawled into the wheel well. | 弄出来的线 |
[20:01] | We couldn’t have known it was loose, | 我们不知道线是不是松了 |
[20:02] | but now there is a short circuit. | 但是现在有短路了 |
[20:04] | – Oh, not good. – Why? | -不好 -怎么了 |
[20:06] | It’s getting smoky in here! | 这冒烟了 |
[20:09] | That’s why. | 这就是怎么了 |
[20:13] | The short circuits must have started a fire in the engine. | 短路可能在引擎那边引起了火星 |
[20:22] | Oh, boy. | 天哪 |
[20:26] | Okay, Captain, cut the engine’s electrical supply. | 好吧 机长 关闭引擎的供电 |
[20:29] | Can’t. System’s not responding due to the short. | 不行 因为短路 系统完全没反应 |
[20:31] | Is there any other way to put the fire out? | 还有其他办法灭火吗 |
[20:33] | Negative. | 没有 |
[20:34] | And there’s barely any ventilation in these wheel wells. | 而且轮舱里几乎没有任何通风设备 |
[20:36] | Guys, we need to stop that smoke, | 伙计们 我们得解决冒烟 |
[20:38] | or Kenny won’t last another four minutes. | 不然肯尼活不过四分钟了 |
[20:52] | Ladies and gentlemen, this is Captain Drake. | 女士们先生们 我是德雷克机长 |
[20:54] | You may have spotted some smoke | 你们可能看到 |
[20:55] | coming from the starboard side engine. | 飞机的右舷引擎有些冒烟 |
[20:57] | We have a minor mechanical malfunction, | 我们有个小型机械故障 |
[21:00] | and we’ll be shutting it down now. | 我们会把那个引擎关掉 |
[21:02] | But not to worry, | 不过不用担心 |
[21:03] | this plane flies very capably on one engine. | 这架飞机完全可以用一个引擎继续飞行 |
[21:06] | We’ll have you on the ground in L.A. very soon. | 我们会很快于洛杉矶降落 |
[21:11] | Captain, kill the shorted engine. | 机长 关掉短路的引擎 |
[21:13] | What’s the delay? | 什么问题 |
[21:14] | I can’t shut it off. | 我关不上 |
[21:15] | The short has made the starboard engine unresponsive. | 短路使得右舷引擎没有反应 |
[21:17] | It’ll continue to run, | 引擎会继续燃烧 |
[21:18] | feed the fire and create smoke | 冒烟 |
[21:19] | until it runs out of fuel. | 直到没油 |
[21:21] | I can’t… | 我没法 |
[21:23] | I can’t breathe! | 我无法呼吸了 |
[21:24] | Get as low as possible. | 尽可能趴得低一点 |
[21:25] | Smoke’s lighter than the surrounding air, | 烟雾比空气要轻 |
[21:27] | so it’ll rise up. | 所以会往上飘 |
[21:28] | I’ll try. | 我试试 |
[21:31] | Quick thinking. | 反应挺快 |
[21:32] | You bought us some extra time. | 你给我们赢得了一些时间 |
[21:34] | Well, not a lot! | 不是很多 |
[21:35] | Kenny’s got minutes | 肯尼还有几分钟就会 |
[21:36] | before he succumbs to smoke inhalation. | 吸入过多烟雾而死 |
[21:38] | Can’t you dump fuel or something? | 不能放掉燃油或怎样吗 |
[21:39] | Short’s knocked down all the controls | 短路让我们失去了 |
[21:40] | on the starboard side of the plane. | 飞机右舷的所有控制 |
[21:42] | We’re fenced off. | 我们被困住了[围栏] |
[21:43] | A fence. That could do it. | 围栏 可以 |
[21:45] | We don’t have to dump the fuel. | 我们不用放掉燃料 |
[21:46] | We need to stop it from getting to the engine. | 而是要阻止它通向引擎 |
[21:48] | We can’t do it from the plane’s controls, but… | 通过飞机控制装置做不到 但 |
[21:50] | We can do it manually. | 可以手动操作 |
[21:51] | Pulling up the plane’s fuel plans now. | 我在找飞机的燃料图纸 |
[21:55] | Business class galley. | 在商务舱的厨房 |
[21:56] | There’s a valve behind its cabinets that, | 其橱柜后有个阀门 |
[21:58] | if turned, should cut off the fuel to the engine. | 关闭后就能断掉燃油供应 |
[22:03] | The passengers are getting worried. | 乘客们很不安 |
[22:04] | What should I tell them? | 我该怎么安抚他们 |
[22:05] | Basic mechanical issues. | 普通的器械故障 |
[22:06] | Tell ’em we work for the airlines. | 告诉他们 我们是机修工 |
[22:07] | Everything’s cool. | 一切正常 |
[22:10] | All right. Let’s find that valve. | 赶紧找到阀门吧 |
[22:12] | Copy that. | 好 |
[22:15] | Nuts! | 坚果 |
[22:18] | Look out. | 躲开 |
[22:21] | That’s the valve! | 找到阀门了 |
[22:31] | 警告 引擎已关闭 | |
[22:31] | It worked. The engine’s offline, | 奏效了 引擎关闭了 |
[22:33] | which should kill the fire and the smoke. | 应该能灭火除烟了 |
[22:34] | I’m running a full diagnostic. | 我全面诊断一下飞机状况 |
[22:36] | Hopefully the malfunction was contained. | 希望故障解决了 |
[22:39] | Yeah, I have some numbers to run as well. | 我也要去做个计算 |
[22:40] | I just want to check on something. | 检查一下情况 |
[22:42] | I’ll be with you in a moment. | 我去去就回 |
[22:44] | Looks better in there. | 情况似乎好点了 |
[22:45] | It’s easier to breathe. | 呼吸不那么困难了 |
[22:49] | I want to talk to my dad. | 我想和我爸说说话 |
[22:51] | He’s cold and tired. The smoke’s dissipated. | 他又冷又累 浓烟散掉了 |
[22:53] | – We’re gonna get him out soon. – Okay. | -我们很快就能把他救出来 -好 |
[22:54] | Hey, I-I thought Hawaii was better for him, | 我本以为夏威夷更利于他成长 |
[22:56] | that I was doing right by him. | 把他留在那儿是对他好 |
[22:57] | My son’s 13, in college, | 我儿子今年十三 上大学了 |
[22:59] | works on incredibly dangerous cases | 平时接手的任务都异常危险 |
[23:00] | and wants to ask out a 16-year-old. | 还看上了一个十六岁的姑娘 |
[23:02] | They’re at an age where | 他们这个年纪的孩子 |
[23:04] | we want to let them solve their own problems, | 我们想要放手让他们自己解决问题 |
[23:05] | but those problems have real-life consequences. | 但那些问题都会对他们的未来产生影响 |
[23:07] | It’s hard. | 身为家长心很累 |
[23:07] | All you can do is have open, honest communication | 你只能跟他们开诚布公地谈一谈 |
[23:10] | and hope for the best. | 尽量往好处想 |
[23:19] | Dad, I’m so sorry. | 爸爸 对不起 |
[23:21] | I-It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[23:22] | We’re gonna get you out of this. | 我们会救你出来 |
[23:23] | You just need to stay calm. | 你保持冷静就好 |
[23:25] | Be brave. | 勇敢点 |
[23:26] | Okay. | 好 |
[23:29] | Do we have to tell Mom? | 我们要告诉妈妈吗 |
[23:31] | Yeah, I think we’re gonna have to tell your mom. | 我们得告诉你妈妈 |
[23:33] | But it’s gonna be okay. We’ll all talk it out. | 不会有事的 我们会把话说清楚 |
[23:36] | Open communication. | 开诚布公地谈一谈 |
[23:39] | There is a scenario where I could have listened more | 我本可以多听听你的想法 |
[23:41] | when it came to Patty’s birthday. | 问问看你是否想去帕蒂的生日宴 |
[23:44] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[23:46] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[23:47] | Okay. | 好 |
[23:48] | Just completed the diagnostic, | 完成诊断了 |
[23:49] | and we’re past the storm. | 飞过风暴区了 |
[23:50] | Anyone nonessential needs to buckle up. | 所有无关人员系好安全带 |
[23:52] | Joe, you’ve got to get back to your seat. | 乔 你得回到座位上 |
[23:55] | Kenny, hold tight. | 肯尼 坚持住 |
[23:56] | I’ll see you in a few minutes. | 一会儿见 |
[23:58] | Okay. | 好 |
[23:59] | Can you give the phone back to Ralph? | 你能把手机给拉尔夫吗 |
[24:03] | You still with me, Kenny? | 你还在吗 肯尼 |
[24:04] | Yeah. | 我在 |
[24:07] | Am I gonna be okay? | 我会没事吗 |
[24:09] | If your dad’s like my mom, | 你爸和我妈一样 |
[24:10] | all he cares about is keeping you safe. | 他只在乎你的安危 |
[24:12] | And he trusts us, so you should, too. | 他信任我们 你也该相信我们 |
[24:15] | I can’t believe I did something this stupid. | 我居然做出这种蠢事 |
[24:17] | Don’t be too hard on yourself. | 别太自责 |
[24:19] | Adolescence is a bear. | 青春期是把双刃剑 |
[24:21] | Our reasoning improves, | 我们的逻辑更加缜密 |
[24:22] | we can grasp abstract concepts better, | 能更好地理解抽象概念 |
[24:25] | and we’re better at arguing. | 论证能力增强 |
[24:26] | But we’re also impulsive, hungry all the time, | 但我们也会更加冲动 总觉得饿 |
[24:30] | and coping with a lot of new hair. | 还要面对新长出来的毛发 |
[24:32] | We’re kids who can kind of think like adults. | 我们这个年纪的孩子已经像个小大人了 |
[24:35] | It’s a confusing time. | 处在迷茫期 |
[24:36] | Sounds like you have a handle on it. | 你似乎应对得不错 |
[24:39] | I wish. | 并没有 |
[24:41] | The kid ready to come out? | 他准备好出来了吗 |
[24:43] | Overripe. | 早就准备好了 |
[24:44] | All right, let’s get this show started. | 好 行动吧 |
[24:45] | Starting our descent. | 开始下降 |
[24:49] | No! Stop the descent! | 不 别下降 |
[24:51] | I’ve run the numbers! | 我算过了 |
[24:52] | Flying on one engine, | 单引擎飞行 |
[24:52] | you won’t make it to L.A. | 飞不回洛杉矶 |
[24:53] | If you lower to 5,000 feet. | 降到1500米以下 就飞不回去了 |
[24:55] | Of course! The air is thicker at 5,000 feet. | 对啊 1500米高空的空气更浓厚 |
[24:57] | And the plane works harder, burns more fuel. | 飞机负担加重 所用燃油增多 |
[24:59] | So on one engine, it’ll take, what, twice as long to L.A.? | 单引擎飞回洛杉矶要花两倍时间吗 |
[25:02] | Actually, on a twin engine plane, | 实际上 双引擎飞机失去一个引擎 |
[25:04] | you don’t lose 50% of performance– | 性能并非下降50% |
[25:06] | you lose 75% | 而是75% |
[25:07] | due to the weight and drag of the dead engine. | 因为坏掉的引擎很重 会拖累飞机性能 |
[25:09] | So three times as long. | 所以要花三倍时间 |
[25:10] | That’s a problem! | 那就麻烦了 |
[25:11] | Because the oxygen and the heat | 因为我们给肯尼输送的氧气和热量 |
[25:12] | we got Kenny is just a temporary fix. | 只能暂时稳住局面 |
[25:15] | You got to get him out of that wheel well soon! | 你们得赶紧把他救出轮舱 |
[25:17] | Then prepare to cut him out. | 准备救他出来 |
[25:18] | I thought we couldn’t do that without dropping to 5,000 feet | 不是说不降到1500米以下没法救他吗 |
[25:21] | or we’d cause a decompression event that would crash the plane. | 不然就会压力骤降造成坠机 |
[25:23] | Not if we create an air lock. | 我们制造出气阻就不会有事 |
[25:25] | If we make a sealed chamber, | 如果把舱体密封 |
[25:26] | you can cut from it into the wheel well. | 就能从那里切开通道 前往轮舱 |
[25:28] | It’ll cause only the air lock to be depressurized. | 只有气阻区会压力骤降 |
[25:31] | The rest of the plane will be fine. | 飞机其他区域不会有事 |
[25:32] | Solid plan, Walt. | 好主意 沃特 |
[25:34] | Toby and I will head to the baggage compartment | 我和托比去行李舱 |
[25:35] | to figure out exactly where to cut. | 看看从哪里切割合适 |
[25:37] | All right, I’ll grab our saw and a scuba light. | 好 我去拿锯和潜水灯 |
[25:40] | I’ll look around here for something that could be an air lock. | 我找找附近有没有能当做气阻的东西 |
[25:42] | – Somebody fill in the crew. – On it. | -通知一下机组人员 -好 |
[25:44] | Ralph, there’s an open seat next to Kenny’s dad. | 拉尔夫 肯尼父亲旁边有个空位 |
[25:45] | I want you to buckle up, keep him company. | 你去坐好 陪陪他 |
[25:47] | But I know the physics of air locks almost as well as Sly. | 但我和希尔一样精通气阻原理 |
[25:49] | I want you to buckle in. | 你去坐好 |
[25:50] | Why? Is the air lock too old for me? | 为什么 气阻对我来说也太老了吗 |
[25:52] | – Now. – You’re making an irrational decision | -快去 -你这是冲动行事 |
[25:54] | based on your insatiable desire to protect me. | 是你强烈的保护欲在作祟 |
[25:56] | Putting me up in the cabin instead of down here helping | 让我坐下 不让我在这儿帮忙 |
[25:58] | increases the chances of this plane going down. | 会增大坠机概率 |
[26:00] | So I’m irrational. | 我就是不理智 |
[26:01] | Parents are irrational when it comes to their kids. | 涉及到自己的孩子们 父母向来不理智 |
[26:03] | Now get your butt in that seat, | 赶紧去坐下 |
[26:05] | or this plane is not the only thing that’s permanently grounded. | 不然就永久禁你足 |
[26:11] | Hi, it’s Paige, | 我是佩吉 |
[26:12] | Ralph’s mom again. | 拉尔夫的妈妈 |
[26:13] | There is a snafu in the original plan, | 原计划出了点问题 |
[26:15] | but we’re gonna get you out soon. | 但我们会快就能救你出来 |
[26:16] | It might get a little bumpy. | 可能会有点颠簸 |
[26:18] | I think we found our air lock. | 我找到气阻了 |
[26:21] | Baggage container? | 行李柜 |
[26:21] | Okay, that could work, | 也可以 |
[26:22] | but you’re gonna need something to seal it, | 但得想办法密封起来 |
[26:24] | as well as a saw, | 找把锯 |
[26:25] | uh, some halon, | 卤化烷 |
[26:26] | and something to pull Kenny up with. | 再找个东西拉肯尼上来 |
[26:45] | I appreciate a tarp as much as the next Boy Scout, | 我跟其他童子军一样了解防水布的作用 |
[26:48] | but how is nylon gonna stop this plane from depressurizing? | 但尼龙制品怎么能阻止飞机气压下降 |
[26:51] | Well, the tarp may be loose now, | 防水布现在是很松 |
[26:52] | but when you cut through the pressurized air lock | 但当你把加压密封的气闸 |
[26:54] | into the unpressurized wheel well, | 和不密封的轮井连通后 |
[26:56] | air will rush out, push the tarp into place, | 空气会喷出来 将油布压住 |
[26:58] | and form a seal. | 形成密封层 |
[26:59] | Explain why I’m painting this with halon. | 解释一下为什么我要往上喷卤化烷 |
[27:02] | To prevent sparks from igniting a fire when you start cutting. | 好防止切割时产生火花引起火灾 |
[27:05] | All right. | 好吧 |
[27:06] | Let’s carve into this bird. | 我们动刀切飞机吧 |
[27:08] | Wait! | 等等 |
[27:09] | Due to the sheer volume of the fuel lines, hydraulics, | 考虑到燃油管道的总体积 液压系统 |
[27:12] | and electronics underneath the cargo hold, | 以及货仓下的电路 |
[27:14] | there’s a less than one in one million shot of cutting through | 切割后不造成致使飞机坠机的严重故障 |
[27:17] | without causing some sort of catastrophic malfunction | 这样的概率还不到 |
[27:20] | that downs the plane! | 百万分之一呢 |
[27:21] | We’ve got it covered. | 我们都弄好了 |
[27:23] | You’re up, dingus. | 该你上了 小笨蛋 |
[27:24] | Finally, something not life-threatening. | 终于不是什么有生命危险的活儿了 |
[27:30] | God, my dorsum. | 天啊 我的后背啊 |
[27:32] | Okay. | 好了 |
[27:34] | I’ve got visuals. | 我看到了 |
[27:35] | You’ve got a clear path | 有个地方切一下没问题 |
[27:36] | down 13 inches from the right | 距离右边33厘米 |
[27:38] | and 20 from the top. | 距顶50厘米 |
[27:45] | The tarp’s formed a seal! | 油布密封成功了 |
[27:47] | The plane is shaking! | 飞机在晃动 |
[27:49] | Side effect of the small decompression event. | 是小小减压事件的副作用 |
[27:51] | All’s fine as long as the tarp stays on tight. | 只要油布岿然不动 飞机就不会有事 |
[27:58] | Is that normal? | 这个正常吗 |
[27:59] | No, but it means our team’s close | 不正常 但这意味着我们的队伍 |
[28:01] | to getting Kenny to safety. | 离救下肯尼又近了一步 |
[28:03] | Don’t worry. Everything will be okay. | 别担心 一切都会好的 |
[28:06] | I feel like I’m supposed to say that to you. | 我觉得这话应该我跟你说 |
[28:10] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[28:12] | Grab on to this! | 抓住这个 |
[28:13] | We’re gonna pull you up! | 我们拉你上来 |
[28:18] | I can’t! I can’t! | 我不行 我不行 |
[28:21] | My legs are so cold! | 我的腿好冷啊 |
[28:22] | It’s all good, son! | 没事的 孩子 |
[28:24] | He’s too weak. | 他太虚弱了 |
[28:25] | He can’t get up high enough for us to reach him. | 他站不起来 我们就够不到他 |
[28:26] | I’ll go in. | 我进去 |
[28:33] | The air lock has ripped! | 气阻扯开了 |
[28:34] | Hold on! | 抓住 |
[28:38] | Hey, we got a problem here! | 我们这儿出问题了 |
[28:41] | – Cabe! Help! – Paige! | -凯布 救命 -佩吉 |
[28:53] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[28:54] | The plane’s lost pressure. | 飞机失压了 |
[28:59] | Paige. Paige! | 佩吉 佩吉 |
[29:02] | The air pressure’s too strong! We can’t make it up! | 气压太强了 我们上不去 |
[29:04] | What the hell happened?! | 到底出什么事了 |
[29:05] | Turbulence knocked one of the containers loose! | 乱流把一个货箱撞松了 |
[29:09] | It tore the tarp, | 货箱撞破了防水布 |
[29:11] | unsealing the air lock! | 气阻力就封不上了 |
[29:13] | I loosened the strap holding the container in place! | 是我解开了绑货箱的带子 |
[29:16] | This is my fault! | 是我的错 |
[29:17] | Worry about guilt later. | 晚些再认错吧 |
[29:19] | Now seal that hole or the plane will crash. | 再不堵上那洞飞机会坠毁的 |
[29:24] | The baggage container door | 行李货柜的门 |
[29:26] | buckled under the decompression! | 因为失压变形了 |
[29:28] | You may be able to pull it down | 或许你能把门拆下来 |
[29:31] | and put it over the hole to create a new seal! | 堵在洞口 把洞重新密封起来 |
[29:34] | Paige and Kenny are still down there! | 佩吉和肯尼还在下面呢 |
[29:37] | Guys, the suitcases may come loose! | 各位 行李箱可能要散开了 |
[29:40] | They could hit the air lock, | 它们会撞上气阻 |
[29:41] | topple it, and create a larger hole! | 气阻损坏 会形成更大的洞 |
[29:43] | Causing an even greater decompression event. | 这会引起更严重的失压 |
[29:45] | Then just seal the hole! Don’t worry about us! | 那就把洞封上 别担心我们 |
[29:50] | Wait! Paige, in case this doesn’t work, | 等等 佩吉 要是这么做不管用 |
[29:52] | if something happens, | 然后出了意外 |
[29:53] | then there’s something I need to tell you, | 那么有些事我得告诉你 |
[29:55] | something weighing on me. | 这事我苦恼很久了 |
[29:59] | it has to wait! I’m kind of in the middle of something. | 你得等等了 我正不得脱身呢 |
[30:02] | Do it! | 快堵上 |
[30:08] | Okay, status report. | 好了 汇报情况 |
[30:13] | Everyone in the cabin’s all right. | 客舱里的人都没事 |
[30:14] | Mom, are you okay? | 妈妈 你还好吗 |
[30:16] | I’m all right. | 我没事 |
[30:17] | But we need to get Kenny out ASAP. | 但我们得尽快把肯尼弄出去 |
[30:26] | The plane is diving fast! | 飞机在极速下降 |
[30:31] | I wish I could hold on longer, guys, | 我也想能再坚持久一点 各位 |
[30:32] | but I got to put this bird on the ground ASAP, | 但我必须得尽快让飞机降落 |
[30:34] | or risk structural failure. | 否则就可能有结构性损坏 |
[30:36] | Oh, great. We can let Paige and Kenny out | 好极了 只要飞机降到1500米 |
[30:38] | once the plane reaches 5,000 feet. | 我们就能接佩吉和肯尼出来了 |
[30:40] | You’ll only have a minute or two to do so | 你们只有一两分钟时间接他们出来 |
[30:42] | before the wheel well opens | 之后轮井就会打开 |
[30:43] | and the landing gear gets into place. | 降落装置就会各就各位 |
[30:45] | Kenny is in no shape to make it out. | 肯尼绝对上不去 |
[30:48] | Okay. Keep going. | 好了 继续走 |
[30:50] | There you go. Okay. | 很好 没事的 |
[30:51] | If we can’t get to Paige and Kenny | 要是我们不能在轮井打开之前 |
[30:53] | before the wheel well opens, | 把佩吉和肯尼拽出来 |
[30:55] | they’ll fall to their deaths. | 他们就得摔死了 |
[30:57] | Not if I tie us to something. | 我们把自己绑在什么上就没事了 |
[30:59] | We’ll figure out what’s strong enough to hold your weight. | 我们会找出能承受你们体重的物件的 |
[31:03] | Really? Just jump right down? | 来真的啊 就这么跳下去吗 |
[31:05] | Yeah, you wuss. | 当然 你个软蛋 |
[31:07] | The rest of you need to buckle up. | 你们几个得固定好自己 |
[31:08] | Without a second engine you’re gonna have a bumpy landing. | 没了第二发动机 降落会非常颠簸的 |
[31:11] | Come on, quick, quick. | 快来 快点 速度 |
[31:17] | You know, the odds of us making it out… | 告诉你吧 我们能撑过去的概率… |
[31:19] | Stuff your odds! | 去你的概率 |
[31:20] | Brace for impact. Heads down, stay down. | 抱头准备承受撞击 低头 趴下 |
[31:22] | Heads down, stay down… Sir. | 低头趴下 先生 |
[31:24] | You need to get into brace position. | 你得作出抱头姿势 |
[31:26] | His mother is protecting my son, I’m protecting him. | 他妈妈在保护我儿子 我就要保护他 |
[31:31] | Plane’s at 5,000 feet. Hurry up, Happy. | 飞机到达1500米了 快点 乐乐 |
[31:34] | Uh, working on it. | 在努力了 |
[31:37] | This might be strong enough. | 这个强度可能够 |
[31:40] | I’m okay! | 我没事 |
[31:45] | I got it! | 我知道了 |
[31:47] | Paige, there is a ledge that juts out from the wall. | 佩吉 在井外有一个壁架 |
[31:49] | It’s part of the plane’s lift system. | 那是飞机提升系统的一部分 |
[31:51] | It’s bolted in. | 那是螺栓固定好的 |
[31:54] | The strap won’t reach. | 皮带够不到那里 |
[31:57] | Kenny, you hold on to me as tight as you can. | 肯尼 你要尽可能紧的抱住我 |
[32:00] | And I’ll hold on to the ledge, okay? | 我会抓住壁架 好吗 |
[32:01] | Then you’ll fall out together. | 那你们会一起掉下去的 |
[32:03] | Well, that’s not happening. | 不会这样的 |
[32:04] | Paige, the metal is made of aluminum and steel. | 佩吉 那金属是铝合金 |
[32:06] | It’s meant to be strong, light and durable, | 这种金属坚硬质轻耐用 |
[32:08] | but not a hand rest. | 但绝不是个扶手 |
[32:09] | Now, with wind speed over 40 knots | 现在风速高于四十节 |
[32:11] | and the g-forces around five, | 重力加速度在五倍左右 |
[32:12] | you’re far more likely to slice your hands | 你很有可能被架子切断手 |
[32:14] | or fall out of the plane than hold on. | 或是掉出飞机 抓不住的 |
[32:16] | Paige, you have a one in a million shot | 佩吉 你能抓住那个壁架的几率 |
[32:18] | of holding on to that ledge! | 只有百万分之一 |
[32:19] | Yeah, well, then I’d buy a lottery ticket, | 那我就该买张彩票 |
[32:21] | ’cause this is happening. | 因为我会抓得住的 |
[32:22] | Now look at me. | 看着我 |
[32:23] | I promise I will not let go. | 我保证 我绝不放手 |
[32:27] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[32:31] | You’re at a thousand feet. | 你们高度达到300米了 |
[32:33] | The wheel well’s about to open. | 轮井就要打开了 |
[32:37] | It’s opening! | 轮井打开了 |
[32:56] | Just hold on a little bit longer. | 再坚持久一点 |
[32:58] | 700 feet, 500 feet… | 200米 150米 |
[33:02] | 400 feet… 300… | 120米 90米 |
[33:05] | A hundred feet, brace for impact! | 30米 抱头准备承受撞击 |
[33:19] | Brace for impact. | 冲击准备 |
[33:20] | Heads down, stay down. Heads down, stay down. | 低头趴下 低头趴下 |
[33:31] | Paige, are you all right? | 佩吉 你还好吗 |
[33:33] | Paige. | 佩吉 |
[33:34] | Does anyone have confirmation? | 有人能确认吗 |
[33:37] | No sign of her, Walt. | 没有看到她 沃特 |
[33:42] | We got you, ma’am. You can let go. | 我们可以接住你了 女士 你可以放手了 |
[33:47] | Walt, she’s all right. | 沃特 她没事 |
[33:51] | I’m a doctor, make a hole! | 我是医生 让一让 |
[33:53] | And the boy? | 男孩呢 |
[33:54] | He needs to go to a hospital, | 他需要去医院 |
[33:55] | but his vitals are sound. | 但他的生命体征稳定 |
[33:57] | Kenny. Kenny. | 肯尼 肯尼 |
[33:59] | I love you so much. | 我很爱你 |
[34:01] | He needs oxygen and a CT as soon as possible. | 他需要氧气 并尽快做CT扫描 |
[34:09] | Thank you for protecting my son. | 谢谢你保护我儿子 |
[34:11] | Back at ya. | 也谢谢你 |
[34:15] | Paige, that’s a hell of a wound you got there. | 佩吉 你的伤很严重 |
[34:18] | I’m gonna need to clean those and close ’em | 我要做清洁 然后用医用粘合剂 |
[34:19] | with a medical adhesive | 闭合伤口 |
[34:21] | or you’re looking at a bad infection. | 否则就会严重感染 |
[34:24] | Y-You did all that for a boy you didn’t even know. | 你为了一个不认识的孩子做出这些 |
[34:26] | Imagine what I’d do to protect you. | 想想如果是为了保护你 我会做什么 |
[34:42] | How are your bumps and bruises? | 你的淤青还好吗 |
[34:45] | Your Rumspringa did a number on my rump-springa. | 你的”胡闹”真把我闹得不轻 |
[34:50] | You know, Happy, just ’cause you made it through | 乐乐 你今天毫发无伤 |
[34:52] | today’s events unscathed doesn’t mean you always will. | 并不意味着你以后都会如此 |
[34:55] | You’re one bad spill away | 你要是再摔得重一点 |
[34:56] | from me trying to conceive on my own, | 我就要自己跟自己生孩子了 |
[34:58] | and if I remember med school correctly, that’s a tad harder. | 如果我的医学知识没错的话 这有点困难 |
[35:02] | Sweetie, | 亲爱的 |
[35:03] | I know that you feel fenced in | 我知道 怀孕的各种限制 |
[35:05] | with all the pregnancy restrictions, | 让你感到很拘束 |
[35:07] | I just don’t want your bucket list | 我只是不希望让你还没完成清单 |
[35:08] | to end with you kicking the bucket. | 就已经结束了生命 |
[35:10] | I’m not racing motorcycles and bouldering | 我不是因为备孕清单 |
[35:12] | because of some pre-pregnancy bucket list. | 才不骑摩托飙车和攀岩 |
[35:16] | I am doing it so I don’t have to think | 我这么做是为了不用去思考 |
[35:18] | about the number one thing on my actual bucket list: | 我真正的遗愿清单上的第一项 |
[35:22] | having a baby. | 生孩子 |
[35:26] | Listen, I get it. | 我明白 |
[35:27] | I think it’s good to let off some steam. | 释放压力对你有好处 |
[35:30] | Just, how about something that won’t land you in the ER? | 做一些不需要把你送到急诊室的活动怎么样 |
[35:34] | Bull riding. | 骑牛 |
[35:38] | There’s a new place in the arts district | 艺术区有一家新店 |
[35:40] | with mechanical bull riding and a lovely soft cheese plate. | 有机械公牛可以骑 奶酪拼盘也很好 |
[35:44] | Is that adventurous enough for you? | 对你来说够刺激吗 |
[35:47] | Deal. | 说定了 |
[35:55] | We’re taking a car. | 我们开车去 |
[35:58] | Fantastic. | 太棒了 |
[35:59] | I’m excited to work with you. | 和你一起工作很开心 |
[36:02] | The military ordered my filters. | 军方订购了我的过滤器 |
[36:05] | Well done, kid. | 干得好 孩子 |
[36:06] | I know that was a long-shot sale. | 我就知道会有长远的回报 |
[36:08] | The odds weren’t great. | 当时成功的几率不大 |
[36:09] | Neither were the odds of us | 我们能成功从降落中幸存 |
[36:10] | all walking away from that landing. | 几率也不高 |
[36:14] | You’ve been beating a lot of long-shot odds today. | 你今天打破了很多不可能 |
[36:18] | If you can do that, | 如果能做到这些 |
[36:20] | then surely, a great fella like you | 那么像你这么优秀的人 |
[36:23] | can meet two special women in one lifetime. | 肯定会在一生中遇到两个特别的女人 |
[36:26] | You owe yourself that chance. | 你欠自己一个机会 |
[36:28] | Hell, you owe Flo that chance. | 该死 你欠弗洛一个机会 |
[36:31] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[36:32] | Next time I see her I’ll ask her out. | 下次见到她 我就约她出去 |
[36:37] | And Kenny’s completely fine now? | 肯尼现在没事了吗 |
[36:40] | Yeah. My mom got a call from his dad. | 对 我妈妈接到了他爸爸的电话 |
[36:42] | Full recovery. | 已经完全康复了 |
[36:43] | That’s amazing. | 太棒了 |
[36:45] | Twice as exciting as my birthday party. | 兴奋程度是我生日派对的两倍 |
[36:47] | Only thing of note was that Pat G. | 派对上唯一的亮点是帕特·G |
[36:49] | ate so much cake that he barfed on Allison F. | 吃了太多蛋糕 对着艾莉森·F放了屁 |
[36:53] | Sorry I missed it. | 抱歉我错过了 |
[36:55] | ‘Cause, well… | 因为 |
[36:58] | ‘Cause I like you, Patty. | 因为我喜欢你 帕蒂 |
[36:59] | And not just as a friend. | 不只是把你当朋友 |
[37:02] | You’re special to me. | 对我来说 你很特别 |
[37:03] | So… | 所以 |
[37:05] | I was wondering… | 我在想 |
[37:08] | maybe we could go on a date or something. Maybe. | 我们也许可以一起约会 可以吗 |
[37:13] | Ralph, you are the smartest, | 拉尔夫 你是所有13岁孩子里 |
[37:17] | most confident and coolest 13-year-old ever, | 最聪明 最自信 最酷的 |
[37:21] | but still a 13-year-old. | 但你只有13岁 |
[37:24] | There’s too much of an age difference between us. | 我们之间的年龄差距太大了 |
[37:26] | And I’m be heading off to college | 到明年年底 |
[37:28] | at the end of next year. | 我就要上大学了 |
[37:29] | But I’m already in college, kinda. | 但我已经上大学了 算是吧 |
[37:31] | Another thing that makes you so amazing. | 这么看来 你更了不起了 |
[37:34] | I’ve never been more flattered. | 我从未如此受宠若惊 |
[37:36] | And the fact that someone so special finds me special… | 一个如此特别的人 认为我也很特别… |
[37:40] | Thank you, Ralph. | 谢谢你 拉尔夫 |
[37:42] | I want us to always be friends. | 我希望我们一直是朋友 |
[37:45] | Forever. Okay? | 永远如此 好吗 |
[37:48] | And I know that you’re gonna meet an amazing girl, | 我知道你会遇到一个很棒的女孩 |
[37:52] | who’s gonna be way cooler than me. | 她会比我更酷 |
[37:56] | I don’t know if that’s possible. | 我不知道还有没有可能 |
[37:58] | It’ll happen. | 会遇到的 |
[38:19] | Hi. How’d it go? | 怎么样 |
[38:26] | It hurts, Mom. | 我好痛 妈妈 |
[38:31] | I know. | 我知道 |
[38:32] | But it’ll get better. | 但一切都会好的 |
[38:34] | You were right, I shouldn’t have told her. | 你说得对 我不应该告诉她 |
[38:36] | No, you were right. | 不 你说得对 |
[38:37] | Sometimes I have to let you do things that’ll hurt. | 有时候我必须让你去感受伤痛 |
[38:40] | I can’t always try and protect you, | 我不能一直保护你 |
[38:42] | even though I want to. | 即便我很想这么做 |
[38:44] | Okay. | 好的 |
[38:45] | How are your hands? | 你的手怎么样了 |
[38:50] | Hurting, but they’ll heal. | 还很疼 不过会好的 |
[38:53] | How’s your heart? | 你的心呢 |
[38:55] | Hurting, but it’ll heal. | 很疼 不过会好的 |
[38:57] | How about we stop by Vidiots on the way home | 我们回家的时候去一趟傻瓜影像店 |
[39:00] | and grab some classic “B” Movies and make a night of it? | 租个经典的B级片怎么样 |
[39:03] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:04] | Meet you at the car. | 车上见 |
[39:15] | Hey, ready to go? | 准备走了吗 |
[39:16] | I’ve got a night of astronomy planned for Ralph. | 我计划要跟拉尔夫一起研究天文 |
[39:18] | Rain check? He’s having girl trouble | 改天再约吧 他情场失意了 |
[39:21] | that I plan to mend with pizza and bad horror movies. | 我打算带他吃披萨看恐怖片疗伤 |
[39:24] | He must be in pain. | 他一定很痛苦 |
[39:26] | Yeah, me, too. | 是的 我也是 |
[39:27] | When he hurts, I hurt. | 他受伤时我也会痛 |
[39:30] | I just wish I could carry the pain for him, you know? | 我希望自己能够替他承受痛苦 知道吗 |
[39:36] | Yeah, I understand what that’s like, | 我明白这种感受 |
[39:38] | not wanting to see someone you love be hurt. | 不希望自己爱的人受伤 |
[39:40] | It’s logical to want | 这符合逻辑 |
[39:41] | to protect them from unnecessary pain. | 你想保护他们免于不必要的痛苦 |
[39:43] | Yeah, it is. | 是的 |
[39:47] | Is there something that you want to say, Walter? | 你有什么想要说的吗 沃特 |
[39:53] | No, not at all. Why? | 没有 怎么了 |
[39:54] | When I was on the plane you said that there was something | 我在飞机上时 你说有事情 |
[39:56] | that you wanted to say that was weighing on you. | 让你很苦恼 你想跟我说 |
[39:58] | And then everything went haywire. | 然后一切都乱了套 |
[40:00] | Well, I was, uh, concerned | 我是担心 |
[40:02] | that the plane was gonna crash, | 飞机会坠毁 |
[40:04] | so I felt guilty | 所以我觉得很愧疚 |
[40:05] | that I-I’d never told you | 因为我从没有告诉过你 |
[40:08] | that you’re the love of my life. | 你是我一生的挚爱 |
[40:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:11] | And you’re the love of my life, too, | 你也是我一生的挚爱 |
[40:13] | but y-you told me you loved me before. | 但你之前对我说过你爱我 |
[40:15] | Yeah, I know. I just… | 是的 我知道 只是 |
[40:18] | wanted you to know… how much. | 我想让你知道我有多爱你 |
[40:24] | That’s very sweet. | 真贴心 |
[40:27] | Okay. | 好 |
[40:34] | Oh, Walter… | 沃特 |
[40:37] | What are you lying about? | 你在隐瞒什么 |