时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Today is the day that I declare my intention | 今天我会正式宣布 |
[00:04] | to run for president of Kappa House. | 要竞选卡帕公馆会长一职 |
[00:06] | All of your lives are in danger. | 你们所有人都危在旦夕 |
[00:08] | There are dead bodies. | 里面全是尸体 |
[00:09] | Real-life dead bodies. | 真的死尸 |
[00:10] | Dean Munsch, you got to shut down this campus immediately. | 蒙什教务长 你必须立刻关闭这所学校 |
[00:14] | We have to file a missing persons report. | 我们必须立一份人口失踪报告 |
[00:15] | Someone’s kidnapped Zayday. | 有人绑架了扎丹 |
[00:17] | Ladies, we have a pumpkin patch fund-raiser to attend to. | 妞们 我们还要出席一场南瓜地里的捐助会 |
[00:22] | I am so excited. I cannot wait to meet Cliff Woo. | 太激动了 我等不及要见克里夫·吴了 |
[00:25] | Who’s Cliff Woo? | 克里夫·吴是谁 |
[00:26] | He’s a party planner. | 他是派对策划人 |
[00:27] | He did Chanel’s Sweet 16. | 他策划了香奈儿的甜蜜十六岁生日派对 |
[00:29] | The theme was “Let Them Eat Cake,” | 主题是”让他们吃蛋糕吧” |
[00:30] | so my dad bought me this foreclosed McMansion down the street, | 于是我爹地给我买下了街角那栋抵押豪宅 |
[00:32] | and, like, 500 of my closest friends | 然后我最亲密的五百位朋友 |
[00:34] | came dressed in 18th century attire, | 身着十八世纪的礼服盛装参加 |
[00:36] | the pool was filled with this, like, caviar slurry. | 泳池里盛满了鱼子酱泥浆 |
[00:39] | And then at midnight, we just burnt the house down. | 午夜时分 我们直接一把火把房子烧了 |
[00:41] | When the firefighters came, they were actually strippers, | 赶来的救火员其实是脱衣舞男 |
[00:43] | and they put out the fire with champagne. | 他们最后用香槟灭了火 |
[00:45] | Chanels, this is Cliff Woo. | 姐妹们 这位就是克里夫·吴 |
[00:47] | So walk me through this, honey. | 带我走一遍流程 亲爱的 |
[00:49] | Well, as you can see, | 正如你们所见 |
[00:50] | every pumpkin in the patch is artisanal. | 这片地里的每颗南瓜都是纯手工打造的 |
[00:52] | Ooh, good. | 很好 |
[00:53] | Love the warty white ones. | 我爱长了疣的白色的那几只 |
[00:55] | They look like Number Five when she runs out of concealer. | 它们跟五号没遮瑕霜可用的大脸一样 |
[00:58] | Then we move past the ice sculptures | 我们走过正在嘘嘘的 |
[01:00] | of demonic peeing cherubs | 恶魔小天使冰雕后 |
[01:01] | and yes, they will all be peeing vodka and Red Bull. | 没错 他们尿的正是伏特加和红牛 |
[01:04] | Love! | 超爱 |
[01:04] | And that brings us right over here to the corn maze. | 就来到了玉米迷宫 |
[01:07] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[01:08] | – Corn maz? – I know. | -什么玉米迷宫 -我知道 |
[01:08] | It’s just that doing an exact replica maze from The Shining | 但要完全复制电影《闪灵》里的迷宫 |
[01:11] | would have taken us way over budget on man power alone. | 光是人工费就会严重超支 |
[01:14] | I told you money was no object. | 我跟你说了钱不是问题 |
[01:16] | I am gross rich, Cliff. | 我贼有钱 克里夫 |
[01:17] | So get me, with great haste, | 所以赶快给我弄来 |
[01:19] | my exact replica of the maze from The Shining | 和电影《闪灵》里一模一样的迷宫 |
[01:21] | with knee-deep snow drifts. | 包括配套的及膝深残雪 |
[01:25] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我尽力而为 |
[01:29] | Okay, music. | 音乐 |
[01:30] | Go. | 开始 |
[01:31] | I contacted Adam Levine and Maroon 5 is in. | 我联系了亚当·莱文 魔力红乐队会来 |
[01:34] | Great. Go. | 很好 到你 |
[01:35] | Okay, well, the good news is, | 好消息是 |
[01:37] | I talked to Fergie’s agent, and she’s in. | 我联系到了菲姬的经纪人 她会来参加 |
[01:39] | The bad news is – and this is totally on me | 坏消息是 先说清楚这全是我的错 |
[01:41] | but I Googled “Fergie’s agent” | 我上网搜索了”菲姬的经纪人” |
[01:43] | and ended up talking to this British guy | 然后跟个英国佬扯了半天 |
[01:45] | before I realized his client was actually | 最后才发现他其实是 |
[01:47] | Sarah Ferguson, Duchess of York. | 约克郡公爵夫人莎拉·弗格森的代理 |
[01:48] | So, my bad, both Fergies are coming. | 很抱歉 这两位菲女士都会来 |
[01:50] | So stupid. | 蠢货 |
[01:52] | But go. | 到你了 |
[01:53] | Okay, so, um, | 那个 |
[01:54] | I wasn’t able to get Led Zeppelin. | 我没约到齐柏林飞船乐团 |
[01:56] | – What?! – Well, apparently, one of them died or something. | -什么 -据说他们有个成员死了什么的 |
[01:59] | Damn it, Number Five. | 五号你个没用的东西 |
[02:00] | Do you have any idea what’s at stake here? | 你知道这其中的利害关系吗 |
[02:03] | If this Black Hairy Tongue Pumpkin Patch Maze Concert | 万一黑毛舌南瓜迷宫音乐会 |
[02:05] | isn’t the biggest thing to ever happen to this campus, | 无法成为本校历史上最轰动的校园活动 |
[02:07] | I will lose the Kappa House presidency | 我会失去卡帕公馆会长的职务 |
[02:09] | and Chad Radwell will dump me. | 而且查德·雷德威尔会甩了我 |
[02:11] | Okay, well, it’s not my fault that some guy died in the ’70s. | 那个乐队成员70年代就死了 不是我的错 |
[02:13] | Excuse me? Then whose fault is it, mine? | 不好意思 那是谁的错 我的吗 |
[02:17] | I am tired of the excuses, Number Five. | 我受够这些借口了 五号 |
[02:19] | I am tired of your sad-sack, | 我受够了你这苦逼的 |
[02:22] | I’m-a-total-downer-all-the-time schtick. | “老娘就是个悲催鬼”的可笑嘴脸 |
[02:24] | I ask you to reunite | 我让你重聚一个 |
[02:26] | one legendary rock and roll outfit | 传奇摇滚天团 |
[02:28] | so that guys will show up to my patch, | 好让大家来我的南瓜地 |
[02:30] | and you’re all like, “Oh, some guy died.” | 你却满口”有个成员死了啊” |
[02:33] | I’m over it! | 我受够了 |
[02:37] | We still have one more thing to do. | 我们还有一件事要做 |
[02:48] | Oh, my God, | 我的天啊 |
[02:49] | why are you so depressed? | 你怎么这么抑郁 |
[02:50] | My husband was shot in Dallas, idiot. | 我老公在达拉斯被枪杀了 蠢货 |
[02:53] | For this year’s Halloween, | 今年的万圣节 |
[02:54] | the Chanels will be going as the wives of fallen presidents. | 香奈儿们将打扮成被谋杀的总统遗孀们 |
[02:58] | I am Jackie Kennedy. | 我是杰奎琳·肯尼迪 |
[03:00] | Number Six, you will be going | 六号 你打扮成神经脆弱 |
[03:02] | as the emotionally fragile Ida McKinley, | 玻璃心的艾达·麦金利 |
[03:04] | whose husband was felled by an anarchist’s bullet. | 她老公被一名无政府主义者枪杀 |
[03:07] | Number Three, | 三号 |
[03:08] | you will be going as homely and religious Lucretia Garfield, | 你将打扮成家居又虔诚的卢克丽霞·加菲尔德 |
[03:12] | the bereaved wife of President James Garfield. | 詹姆斯·加菲尔德总理的遗孀 |
[03:14] | Hold up. No way. | 等等 没门 |
[03:16] | Why do I have to be the homely one? | 凭什么我得走家居风 |
[03:17] | There’s only so many murdered presidents, Number Three. | 被谋杀的总统一共就那么几个 三号 |
[03:18] | What about Mary Todd Lincoln? | 玛丽·托德·林肯呢 |
[03:20] | Chanel #5 is Lady Lincoln, obvi. | 很明显 五号才是林肯夫人 |
[03:22] | Wait, what do you mean, obvi? | 等下 什么叫”很明显” |
[03:23] | Just a second, nutbag. | 等一下 疯婆子 |
[03:24] | If you’re gonna be a pain about it, | 如果你非要不依不饶 |
[03:26] | I guess we could open it up to presidents | 那我们可以把范围扩大到 |
[03:27] | who were almost assassinated, | 差点被谋杀的总统们 |
[03:29] | so you can either be Betty Ford, | 这样一来你可以是贝蒂·福特 |
[03:31] | which means you’ll have to get wasted | 也就是说你必须喝得烂醉如泥 |
[03:33] | and stay wasted all night | 而且是整晚都烂醉如泥 |
[03:35] | or you can be alleged Hollywood mattress Nancy Reagan. | 你还可以扮成传说中的好莱坞情妇南希·里根 |
[03:38] | Dibs. I’m Nancy Reagan. | 归我了 我来做南希·里根 |
[03:40] | Wait, why am I Mary Todd Lincoln? | 等下 为什么我得是玛丽·托德·林肯 |
[03:42] | God, do I have to spell it out for you? | 老天 一定要我说出口吗 |
[03:43] | You’re out of your frigging gourd, Number Five. | 你就是个疯婆子 五号 |
[03:46] | You’re a weird, psycho lunatic | 你是个变态的神经质怪胎 |
[03:47] | who’s gonna end up in an asylum somewhere, | 最后的归宿一定是在哪所精神病院里 |
[03:49] | staring at a wall, trying to nurse a watering can. | 盯着墙给洒水壶喂奶 |
[03:51] | You’re a Mary Todd Lincoln if ever there was one. | 要是有人扮玛丽·托德·林肯 非你莫属 |
[03:52] | That’s it! I can’t take this anymore! | 够了 我受够了 |
[03:54] | That is such a Mary Todd Lincoln thing to say. | 这语言风格完全就是玛丽·托德·林肯啊 |
[03:57] | No! | 不 |
[03:58] | I am done with you, Chanel, and I mean it. | 我受够你了 香奈儿 我说真的 |
[04:01] | Do you mean it, Number Five? | 你说真的吗 五号 |
[04:03] | Because you scream “I’m done with you” Kind of a lot, | 因为”我受够你了”这句话你似乎常说 |
[04:06] | and yet you’re still standing here. | 但你现在仍然站在这里 |
[04:08] | Do you know what I think? | 你知道我怎么想吗 |
[04:09] | I think you know you have a good thing going. | 我想你知道你的现状顺利 |
[04:12] | You get to bask in my starlight as I do all the work | 你一边沐浴在我辛勤造就的璀璨星光里 |
[04:15] | and you get to grumble behind my back | 一边在我背后说三道四 |
[04:18] | about how disrespected you are. | 唧唧歪歪自己多不被尊重 |
[04:20] | Well, you know what you can do? | 你知道你能怎样吗 |
[04:23] | You can either dress up as Mary Todd Lincoln | 你要么就乖乖打扮成玛丽·托德·林肯 |
[04:27] | and help me win this presidency, | 帮我赢得会长头衔 |
[04:28] | or you can pack your things and leave. | 要么就收拾行李滚蛋 |
[04:32] | There’s the door. | 门在那儿 |
[04:34] | There’s the door, bitch! | 门在那儿 婊子 |
[04:43] | I am so sorry, Chanel. | 我真抱歉 香奈儿 |
[04:45] | You did not deserve to be spoken to like that. | 没人该那么跟你说话 |
[04:49] | Ever. | 永远不行 |
[06:00] | All right! | 好了 |
[06:02] | I’ve gathered your two houses here | 我把你们大家聚在这里 |
[06:04] | because it seems like | 是因为看起来 |
[06:05] | you are the students most likely to be killed | 各位很可能被那个神经病杀手 |
[06:08] | by the alleged psychopath. | 盯上了 |
[06:09] | And we got to make a real plan | 我们正打算制定计划 |
[06:11] | to keep you guys safe going forward. | 保证你们以后人身安全 |
[06:12] | Wait, wait, hold on. We can’t move forward | 等等 等等 我们不能就这样谈”以后” |
[06:14] | because we are not all here. | 因为我们人不全呢 |
[06:15] | Why isn’t anyone doing anything | 你们为什么都对扎丹的绑架案 |
[06:17] | about Zayday’s abduction? | 无动于衷呢 |
[06:18] | Because clearly this fake kidnapping | 因为显然这桩假绑票 |
[06:19] | is a play to get the sympathy vote. | 是场博同情的戏码啊 |
[06:21] | So Gone Girl. | 简直就是《消失的爱人》 |
[06:22] | That is bollocks! | 胡说八道 |
[06:23] | No, you’re thinking of Gravity. | 你以为我们说的是《地心引力》吗 |
[06:25] | Everybody stop! Now, | 都闭嘴 现在 |
[06:28] | Dean Munsch, | 蒙什教务长 |
[06:30] | are you or are you not closing down the campus? | 你到底要不要关闭学校 |
[06:36] | Yes. | 要 |
[06:37] | No! No! No! | 不要啊 |
[06:39] | Why? | 为什么 |
[06:39] | It’s Halloween! | 这是万圣节 |
[06:40] | This is the biggest candle night of the year! | 一年中最盛大的烛光之夜 |
[06:42] | I hate you right now! | 我好讨厌你 |
[06:46] | Order in the court! | 保持秩序 |
[06:50] | I took a class last semester called “American Presidents” | 我上学期有堂课叫”美国总统” |
[06:54] | or something like that. | 差不多是这个名 |
[06:56] | And they taught us about a man | 课上教我们有一个人 |
[06:57] | named John Fitzpatrick Kennedy, Jr. | 叫约翰·菲茨帕特里克·小肯尼迪 |
[07:01] | And that dude wrote a book about the time he served in Vietnam | 这哥们儿写了一本书讲述他在越南服役的岁月 |
[07:04] | called Profiles in Courage. | 叫做《勇气档案》 |
[07:07] | Is that not what we are talking about right now? | 这不正是我们现在在说的吗 |
[07:11] | Courage? | 勇气 |
[07:14] | Halloween is the greatest night of the year. | 万圣节是一年中最盛大的夜晚 |
[07:18] | Greatest night. | 最盛大的 |
[07:19] | Because on this night, | 因为在这一晚 |
[07:21] | even kind of shy, kind of homely girls | 就连平时羞涩腼腆的宅女 |
[07:23] | dress up like total sluts. | 都会打扮成小荡妇 |
[07:24] | I mean, every costume is just a slutty version of something. | 我是说 所有扮相是不同角色的荡妇版嘛 |
[07:27] | Slutty teacher, slutty nurse, slutty nun. | 风情女教师 性感小护士 禁欲修女 |
[07:31] | I saw a girl last year dressed as slutty al-Qaeda. | 我去年看到有姑娘扮成荡妇版基地分子 |
[07:34] | Are we gonna deny ourselves | 我们现在要取消 |
[07:37] | the sluttiest night of the whole year | 一年之中最放纵的一晚 |
[07:39] | out of fear? | 就因为害怕 |
[07:42] | Will you look at Caulfield? | 你看看加尔菲德 |
[07:43] | This dude got his arms | 这哥们儿胳膊都被砍了 |
[07:45] | sawed off; he’s not hiding out. He is down to rage! | 但他没有躲躲藏藏 他很愤怒 |
[07:49] | Hell, yeah, I am. | 我确实如此 |
[07:51] | See, Halloween… | 看吧 万圣节之夜 |
[07:52] | it’s a night for dudes with killer bods | 我们扒光衣服做爱时 |
[07:55] | to walk around with our shirts off. | 就是要有一个杀人凶手在周围游荡 |
[07:57] | And it’s totally appropriate, | 只要我们角斗士上身 |
[07:58] | as long as we call ourselves gladiators, | 这就完全没有什么不妥 |
[08:01] | Chippendales. | 好像奇彭代尔斯秀一样 |
[08:03] | As our great 60th president | 因为我们伟大的第六十任总统 |
[08:04] | John Kennedy Jr. Said… | 小约翰肯尼迪说过 |
[08:08] | “The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.” | “最恐怖的就是恐惧本身” |
[08:13] | Well, in this case, serial murderers, too. | 在这个案子里 连环凶手也是 |
[08:17] | But we are not afraid of either of those things, uh-uh. | 但是我们什么都不怕 |
[08:21] | So… | 所以 |
[08:23] | canceling Halloween sucks. | 取消万圣节是个糟糕的决定 |
[08:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:29] | I have no idea how you got into this college. | 我真不知道你是怎么考进这所学校的 |
[08:35] | And, sorry, curfew is on. Halloween, canceled. | 但是很抱歉 宵禁开始 万圣节取消 |
[08:40] | No! You don’t have the authority! | 不要啊 你无权这么做 |
[08:41] | You don’t have the authority! | 你无权这么做 |
[08:43] | Girls, it’s okay! | 女孩们 冷静 |
[08:44] | Look, we’ll just hang out and play charades! | 我们可以出去转转玩玩小游戏嘛 |
[08:47] | No! No! We won’t! | 不 才不要 |
[08:49] | This cannot be happening! | 不能这么做 |
[08:50] | Hey, what about Black Hairy Tongue Disease? | 黑毛舌病怎么办 |
[08:52] | I mean, does nobody here care about Black Hairy Tongue? | 没人在意黑毛舌病了吗 |
[08:54] | What about my pumpkin patch? | 我的南瓜园呢 |
[08:56] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[08:58] | Not sorry. | 一点都不 |
[09:02] | Chanel. | 香奈儿 |
[09:02] | I blame you for this. | 这件事我算在你头上 |
[09:04] | Hester, nice boobs. | 海丝特 胸好赞 |
[09:12] | Dear Student Body, | 亲爱的同学们 |
[09:14] | as you all know by now, | 你们已经知道了 |
[09:15] | Dean Munsch has decided to cancel Halloween. | 蒙什教务长已经决定要取消万圣节 |
[09:17] | My daddy’s lawyers said there wasn’t enough time | 我爸的律师说现在没有足够的时间 |
[09:19] | to file an injunction | 来申请禁令了 |
[09:20] | and that I clearly don’t understand what an injunction is | 还说我要为这种事发禁令 |
[09:23] | if I asked them to file one in this situation. | 表明我根本不懂那是什么 |
[09:25] | That said, | 虽说如此 |
[09:26] | I refuse to allow Dean Munsch to keep us | 我拒绝让蒙什教务长 |
[09:28] | from stopping the scourge | 阻拦我们从黑毛的踪迹里 |
[09:29] | that is Black Hairy Tongue Disease in its black hairy tracks. | 阻止这场黑毛舌病的灾难 |
[09:32] | So, while I will honor the Halloween curfew, | 所以 当我尊重万圣节宵禁的同时 |
[09:35] | I will not let anyone miss out on coming out in costume | 我也不会让任何人错过装扮起来 |
[09:38] | to support a great cause | 支持这一盛事 |
[09:39] | and to make me look really good. | 并且让我自己看起来很美的机会 |
[09:41] | That is why I am opening my charity pumpkin patch | 这就是我要在十一月一日的凌晨一点 |
[09:43] | 1 a.m. on November 1. | 开启我的慈善南瓜园的原因 |
[09:46] | It will be on the corner | 我会在 |
[09:46] | of Awesome Street and Totally Bitchin’ Avenue. | “超棒街”和”该死大道”转角处等你们 |
[09:49] | Join me in saying you are not afraid! | 说出”我不怕”就可以加入 |
[09:51] | And remember… | 另外记得 |
[09:52] | Chanel Oberlin | 我香奈儿·奥伯林 |
[09:53] | is above the law. | 凌驾于法律之上 |
[10:01] | Hey, Chanel #5. What are you doing? | 香奈儿五号 你干嘛呢 |
[10:04] | Just baking some cookies | 做点曲奇而已 |
[10:05] | for the neighborhood trick-or-treaters. | 给邻居家”不给糖就捣乱”的小孩子 |
[10:07] | Mmm, what kind? | 什么曲奇 |
[10:09] | Uh, they’re toenail cookies. | 脚趾甲曲奇 |
[10:10] | What?! | 什么 |
[10:12] | I noticed last year that a lot of neighborhood children | 我注意到去年有很多邻居小孩 |
[10:14] | have been dressing up for Halloween as Chanel. | 在万圣节都装扮成香奈儿 |
[10:16] | Wearing classic Chanel looks that I helped come up with. | 穿着我构想出来的典型香奈儿装扮 |
[10:20] | Pink fur coats | 粉色的皮毛大衣 |
[10:21] | worn in all weather… | 不管什么天气都穿着 |
[10:22] | my idea. | 我的主意 |
[10:23] | Flapper dresses made out of feathers… | 带着羽毛的飞扬的裙子 |
[10:25] | also my idea. | 也是我的主意 |
[10:26] | Oversized sunglasses worn everywhere… | 所有人都戴着超大太阳镜 |
[10:28] | my idea, my idea, my idea! | 都是我的主意 我的 我的 |
[10:31] | So why are you baking toenail cookies | 所以你为什么要做脚趾甲曲奇 |
[10:35] | and giving them to children? | 给那些孩子 |
[10:37] | Why are you hurting them, instead of hurting Chanel? | 你为什么伤害他们 而不去伤害香奈儿 |
[10:42] | Okay, whose side are you on? | 你到底站在哪边 |
[10:43] | Because very recently, | 才不久前 |
[10:45] | you called me a bitch and then showed me where the door was. | 你叫我婊子 还指着大门让我滚 |
[10:48] | I’m gonna let you in on a little secret. | 我要告诉你个小秘密 |
[10:50] | I’m what you call a “Switch-hitter.” | 我是传说中的”左右开弓” |
[10:53] | Wait, are you bisexual? | 你是双性恋吗 |
[10:55] | Because that’s what “Switch-hitter” means. | 因为”左右开弓”好像是这个意思 |
[10:56] | Do you mean “Double agent”? | 你是在说”双面间谍”吗 |
[10:57] | Okay, what, yeah. | 是的 |
[10:58] | A double agent. | 双面间谍 |
[10:59] | See, I have an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[11:07] | Jennifer, can we talk to you for a second? | 詹妮弗 我们能跟你说句话吗 |
[11:10] | What are you writing? | 你写什么呢 |
[11:11] | A tart missive to Dean Munsch for canceling Halloween. | 我在给蒙什教务长写信 反对她取消万圣节 |
[11:14] | Do you know how big Halloween is in the candle community? | 你知道万圣节对于啃蜡社区来说有多重要吗 |
[11:22] | Is this an ant farm? | 那是蚂蚁农场吗 |
[11:23] | Actually, it’s an ant family, | 实际上 那是个蚂蚁家族 |
[11:25] | This is the Sandberg family. | 这是桑德伯格家族 |
[11:26] | There’s about a million of them. | 大概有一百万只蚂蚁 |
[11:27] | There’s a mom ant, Deborah, | 有一只蚁后 叫黛博拉 |
[11:29] | who mostly just lies around and she has about 100 husband ants, | 它只负责躺着 它有大约一百只雄蚁老公 |
[11:32] | who come around and give it to her good, | 来和它滚床单 |
[11:34] | which she really enjoys. | 它可喜欢滚床单了 |
[11:36] | And then there’s about a million sterile daughter ants | 它还有大约一百万个不育的女儿 |
[11:38] | who feed her and are her slaves. | 每天给它觅食 给它当奴隶 |
[11:40] | So, an ideal family. | 真是个模范家庭 |
[11:43] | So Zayday is running for president. | 扎丹要竞选主席 |
[11:45] | And she’s going to lose. | 她一定会输的 |
[11:47] | There are only eight girls in this house. | 公馆里只有八个姑娘 |
[11:49] | You guys, Chanel and Chanel #3 | 你们 香奈儿和香奈儿三号 |
[11:51] | will all vote for Chanel, | 会给香奈儿投票 |
[11:53] | which means Zayday would need Sam and me and Grace | 扎丹即使有萨姆 我和格蕾丝的票 |
[11:57] | to all vote for her, and then it’d be a tie | 结果也还是平局 |
[11:59] | and Chanel remains president. | 香奈儿就还是主席 |
[12:01] | But if Chanel #5 and you and I | 但如果香奈儿五号还有你和我 |
[12:04] | throw the votes to Zayday… | 转而给扎丹投票 |
[12:06] | She’d win. | 她就赢了 |
[12:07] | And then I’d beg to be her second-in-command, | 然后我就要求做她的副主席 |
[12:09] | while quietly pull the strings behind the scenes | 在幕后操控一切 |
[12:11] | like Dick Cheney. | 就像迪克·切尼那样 |
[12:12] | Chanel #5 will be rewarded by getting to run | 如果香奈儿五号同意 她的回报是有机会 |
[12:14] | the Pumpkin-Patch-Shining- Fergie-and-Fergie-Concert. | 负责南瓜园闪灵菲菲女士音乐会 |
[12:17] | I don’t really want that. | 人家不是真的想要啦 |
[12:18] | And maybe you will get a really exciting job like treasurer. | 而我可以给你一个很有趣的工作 比如会计 |
[12:24] | This plan involves a lot of circuitous logic. | 这个计划漏洞太多 |
[12:26] | Like, why would Zayday just make you vice president? | 比如 扎丹为什么要让你当副主席 |
[12:29] | Wouldn’t she ask Grace? I mean, they’re, like, best friends. | 她怎么不任命格蕾丝 她们可是最好的朋友 |
[12:31] | Chanel has a closet full of Diptyque candles | 香奈儿有一柜子法国蒂普提克蜡烛 |
[12:34] | that she lights once | 她点一次就扔掉 |
[12:35] | and then throws away because they’re used. | 就因为它们被用过了 |
[12:37] | What?! | 什么 |
[12:38] | Show me. | 给我看看 |
[12:45] | Oh, my God! Those are, like, $100 each! | 天啊 这些蜡烛得一百美元一支呢 |
[12:49] | They’re the highest quality candles that can be purchased retail. | 这是能买到的质量最好的蜡烛 |
[12:52] | I could melt them down into one large candle! | 我可以把它们融成一只大蜡烛 |
[12:55] | What a brilliant and revolutionary idea. | 这想法真是太妙了 |
[12:58] | So what do you say? | 你现在对我的提议有什么想法 |
[13:20] | Excuse me, Ms. Oberlin? | 奥伯林小姐 |
[13:22] | Are you cheating? | 你是在作弊吗 |
[13:23] | God, no. | 怎么会 |
[13:24] | Kai Zi is my Asian. | 凯子是我的亚洲枪手 |
[13:26] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[13:26] | He’s not in this class. | 他不是这个班的学生 |
[13:27] | He’s not even enrolled in this school. | 甚至不是这个学校的学生 |
[13:29] | I keep him on retainer to come take tests with me. | 我雇他来陪我参加考试 |
[13:31] | Anything math or science… | 只要是数学和理科考试 |
[13:32] | Hand in your test. | 把卷子给我 |
[13:33] | I’m reporting you to Dean Munsch. | 我要向蒙什教务长告发你 |
[13:34] | This is a clear violation of the honor code. | 这是公然违反荣誉准则的行为 |
[13:36] | You must be new here. | 你肯定是新来的 |
[13:39] | Who are you calling? | 你给谁打电话呢 |
[13:40] | My daddy. I’m gonna get you fired. | 我爸 我要让他炒了你 |
[13:42] | Excuse me, Professor? | 不好意思打扰一下 教授 |
[13:46] | Hi, it’s Chanel. | 你好 我是香奈儿 |
[13:47] | Yes, thank you so much. | 是的非常感谢 |
[13:49] | Chanel Oberlin. | 我们找香奈儿·奥伯林 |
[13:57] | Chanel Oberlin? | 香奈儿·奥伯林 |
[13:59] | You are under arrest for the murder of Ms. Agatha Bean. | 你因涉嫌谋杀阿加莎·比恩而被捕了 |
[14:08] | Chin up, Chanel. | 振作点 香奈儿 |
[14:09] | At least you wore something nice today. | 至少你今天穿的不错 |
[14:11] | Remember to smile for your mug shot. | 记得拍存档照片时要微笑 |
[14:13] | It’ll be on Gawker by sundown. | 天黑前就会有人发到高客上了 |
[14:15] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[14:16] | I’m burping uncontrollably like Robert Durst. | 我竟然像罗伯特·德斯特一样在打嗝 |
[14:18] | They’ll know I’m guilty! | 他们会知道是我干的 |
[14:44] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[14:46] | Hello?! | 有人吗 |
[14:48] | Somebody help me! | 快来人救救我 |
[15:58] | Ah, I’m glad you’re all here. | 很高兴见到你们都在这儿 |
[15:59] | It’s lunchtime. Where else would we fake eat? | 午饭时间不在这儿 还能在哪儿假装吃饭 |
[16:02] | Now that Chanel is finally under arrest, | 现在香奈儿终于被捕了 |
[16:04] | we can start doing things the way we want around here. | 我们终于可以按自己的想法做事情了 |
[16:07] | And the first matter of business should be | 首先最要紧的是 |
[16:08] | to find our kidnapped sister Zayday. | 找到我们被绑架的姐妹扎丹 |
[16:10] | Actually, as Number Three, | 事实上 作为香奈儿三号 |
[16:11] | I’m next in line and in charge here. | 轮到我负责了 |
[16:13] | And you can sum up my viewpoint on this with one word… | 而我对此事的态度就一个词 |
[16:16] | indifference. | 漠不关心 |
[16:16] | Guys, Zayday is out there. | 姑娘们 扎丹失踪了 |
[16:18] | Probably getting tortured right now. | 现在可能正在饱受折磨 |
[16:20] | We are her only hope. | 我们是她唯一的希望 |
[16:21] | Look, I’m all for Zayday not being tortured | 是这样 我也希望扎丹不要被虐待 |
[16:23] | or killed or whatever, but… | 被杀或者随便怎么样 |
[16:24] | don’t you think a girl who wants to be president of this house | 但是你不觉得一个想要当主席的姑娘 |
[16:27] | should be able to prove her abilities | 应该能逃脱那个神经病的魔掌 |
[16:28] | by escaping from the lair of a psychopath? | 以此来证明自己的实力吗 |
[16:31] | That has nothing to do with being sorority president. | 这和当选姐妹会主席一点关系都没有 |
[16:34] | Actually, in this sorority, | 其实 在这个姐妹会 |
[16:35] | it would be a pretty powerful campaign platform. | 需要制定很严格的竞选纲领 |
[16:37] | Sometimes, in order for a person to achieve their full potential, | 有时 天将降大任于斯人也 |
[16:40] | they have to do things on their own. | 必先令其行事独立 |
[16:41] | Are you guys seriously going to desert our friend like this? | 你们真要弃朋友于不顾吗 |
[16:45] | I am in charge here! | 我才是负责人 |
[16:47] | Need I remind you that there is a curfew on this campus | 难道还要我提醒你们这学校是有宵禁的 |
[16:49] | and this house is already on Dean Munsch’s poop list? | 卡帕公馆已经上了蒙什教务长的黑名单 |
[16:51] | What do you think is going to happen if she catches us all out | 你们觉得如果她发现我们都在外面 |
[16:53] | checking every closet and killer’s lair to find Zayday? | 翻箱倒柜地找扎丹 会有什么后果 |
[16:56] | She’ll finally have grounds to kick us all off campus. | 那她就终于有理由把我们全部开除了 |
[16:58] | How do you think making all of us get expelled is protecting us? | 学校要是把我们都开除了还怎么保护我们 |
[17:02] | Now, please leave. | 现在 请离开 |
[17:03] | It’s time for the entree. | 该上主菜了 |
[17:10] | Come on, let’s go ask my dad for help. | 我们走 去找我爸爸帮忙 |
[17:13] | I thought you two were fighting. | 我以为你俩还在怄气 |
[17:14] | He’s my best friend. | 他是我最好的朋友 |
[17:15] | He’s the one person my whole life who’s never let me down. | 他是我人生中唯一一个从没让我失望过的人 |
[17:23] | It’s… it’s hard | 我的生活好艰难 |
[17:24] | because I’m a man, you know? | 我是个男人啊 |
[17:26] | I love that you’re a man. | 我就爱你是个男人 |
[17:27] | But it’s just ever since Grace’s mom died, | 只是自从格蕾丝的妈妈死了之后 |
[17:30] | I just haven’t found… | 我就一直没找到 |
[17:31] | I haven’t found the one. | 没找到合适的 |
[17:32] | Yeah, Grace’s mom, yeah. | 是啊 格蕾丝的妈妈 |
[17:34] | I know what you mean. | 我懂的 |
[17:40] | Oh, my God, is this “Black Velvet”? | 天啊 这首歌是《黑丝绒》吗 |
[17:42] | Oh, you know it. | 你也知道这首歌 |
[17:43] | This is the most sensual song ever written. | 这是史上最性感的歌曲 |
[17:46] | – We need to do this right now! – Oh, okay… | -我们得现在就开始 -好呀 |
[17:49] | It’s just so unlike her. | 这太不像她了 |
[17:51] | If you call Zayday, she’s gonna call you back | 如果你给扎丹打电话 她在你留言的时候 |
[17:53] | while you’re leaving a message. | 就会打回来的 |
[17:55] | Hey, Dad? | 爸爸 你在吗 |
[17:56] | I think he’s home. I hear his ’90s music playing. | 我觉得他在家 我听到九十年代音乐了 |
[18:00] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[18:04] | Go in… another room. | 我去…别的房间 |
[18:07] | Dad? | 老爸 |
[18:07] | Hi, we were h-high-fiving. | 我 我们只是在击掌 |
[18:09] | What are you doing? I just saw her boobs. | 你们搞什么 我都看见她的胸器了 |
[18:12] | Hang on, I can explain. | 等等 我可以解释 |
[18:14] | Your father and I were on a salad date, | 你爸和我在进行沙拉约会 |
[18:16] | and we just started talking… | 我们只是在聊天 |
[18:18] | A “salad date”– what is that? Is that, like, a thing? | 沙拉约会是什么鬼 有什么特殊含义吗 |
[18:21] | Oh, a salad date is, it’s like, | 沙拉约会就像是 |
[18:23] | it’s more casual than dinner, | 比吃饭更随意些 |
[18:26] | but more formal than coffee. | 但比喝咖啡更正式 |
[18:28] | Sure. Um… | 好吧 |
[18:31] | I just wanted | 我只想 |
[18:32] | to come by and let you know that Zayday is still missing. | 过来跟你说一声 还没找到扎丹 |
[18:35] | Oh, no… oh, no. | 不会吧 |
[18:36] | Grace, that’s terrible. | 格蕾丝 太糟糕了 |
[18:37] | We got to find her. | 我们必须找到她 |
[18:38] | I’ll help. | 我会帮忙的 |
[18:39] | So will Gigi. | 琪琪也会 |
[18:41] | Yeah, yep. | 是的 |
[18:42] | As soon as I find my Cavaricci’s. | 我找到我的卡瓦李奇牛仔裤就来 |
[18:45] | Whose pants are these? | 这是谁的裤子 |
[18:46] | That’s weird. They’re in the kitchen. I don’t know why. | 奇了怪了 在厨房 不知怎么搞的 |
[18:51] | Look, hey. | 听着 |
[18:54] | I’m really… I’m really sorry, honey. We should talk about this. | 我真的非常抱歉 宝贝 我们该谈谈 |
[18:57] | Hey, Dad, I’m cool, I promise. | 爸 我发誓我没事 |
[18:59] | You know, you’re a human being with feelings and needs, right? | 你也是有情感有需求的人类 对吧 |
[19:02] | I get it. | 我理解 |
[19:03] | You know, and I’m totally fine | 你翻过妈妈的那篇 |
[19:04] | that you’ve moved on from Mom… really. | 开始新生活 我真的没事 |
[19:07] | Um, but enough about me | 但别再纠结我 |
[19:09] | and my confusion and sad dead feeling inside. | 我的困惑 还有内心的凄惨死亡小情绪 |
[19:12] | We need to find Zayday. | 我们得找到扎丹 |
[19:13] | Right, we should talk to Dean Munsch about this. | 对 我们该跟蒙什教务长谈谈这事 |
[19:16] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:28] | And then I asked my dad to bail me out and he’s all like, | 然后我让我爸把我保释出去 他却说 |
[19:30] | “We have a big stockholders meeting | “过几周我们要 |
[19:32] | coming up in a couple of weeks | 开个盛大的股东大会 |
[19:33] | and I’m about to endorse Ted Cruz, | 我打算支持泰德·克鲁兹 |
[19:34] | so I’d rather not do anything that could get me bad press right now, | 所以现在不想让自己扯上负面消息 |
[19:37] | like being the father of a murderer and stuff.” | 比如女儿是杀人犯什么的” |
[19:39] | And so he needs to pretend that I don’t exist…again. | 所以他要又一次 假装没我这女儿了 |
[19:43] | It just really hurt my feelings. | 真的太伤我心了 |
[19:45] | Anyway, I’m pretty sure my so-called | 总之 我很确定 |
[19:46] | friends are the ones that turned me in | 告发我的就是我那些所谓的朋友 |
[19:47] | so I’m just feeling, like, super alone right now. | 我现在真的感觉超孤独 |
[19:49] | Don’t worry, Chanel. | 别担心 香奈儿 |
[19:51] | – We got your back. – Thank you, Millie. | -我们挺你 -谢谢你 米莉 |
[19:53] | Look, I don’t know if you remember this, but, uh, | 我不知道你是否还记得 不过 |
[19:55] | you sent me the most amazing fake severed foot | 就在去年我杀了那个加油站服务员前 |
[19:59] | filled with jelly beans for Chanel-o-ween | 你送了我最炫酷的假断脚 |
[20:01] | last year right before I killed that gas station attendant. | 里面塞满了香奈儿万圣节用的软糖 |
[20:04] | Man, I am your biggest Instagram fan! | 亲 我可是你照片墙的脑残粉 |
[20:07] | I-I just think you are a style genius. | 我觉得你是个聪明的潮妞 |
[20:10] | – Stop! – And I’m here to tell you, | -快别说了 -我还要告诉你 |
[20:12] | any friendships you make on the inside | 你在这儿结识的任何朋友 |
[20:14] | is the real kind. | 都是货真价实的铁哥们 |
[20:16] | Thank you, guys. | 谢谢亲们 |
[20:17] | I will never be able to repay you | 你们的好意 |
[20:19] | for the kindness you’ve shown me in here. | 我无以为报 |
[20:20] | Besties for life, I say. | 我们会是一辈子的好朋友 |
[20:22] | Oberlin. | 奥伯林 |
[20:23] | Your bail’s been posted. | 你被保释了 |
[20:25] | Later, losers. | 回见了 怂货们 |
[20:27] | Uh, wha…? | 啥 |
[20:45] | I knew you’d bail me out. | 我就知道你们会保释我出去的 |
[20:46] | Well, technically, my dad did. | 准确说是我爸买单的 |
[20:48] | I told him college textbooks are getting crazy expensive, | 我告诉他大学教科书价格疯涨 |
[20:50] | so he wired me $300,000 no questions asked. | 他啥都没问就甩给我30万美金 |
[20:53] | Chanel #3, Predatory Lez, you are true friends. | 香奈儿三号 淫魔拉拉 真够朋友 |
[20:56] | I’m famished. | 我要饿死了 |
[20:57] | I wouldn’t mind stopping at Wendy’s for some barbecue sauce | 我想我们可以先去温蒂汉堡店拿点肉酱 |
[20:59] | to dip our cotton balls in and then finding Chanel #5. | 蘸蘸棉球 然后再去找香奈儿五号 |
[21:01] | It’s high time for a little GD payback. | 该让有些人血债血偿了 |
[21:07] | Can I just say what a relief it is | 能跟你畅抒胸臆 |
[21:11] | to be able to share it with somebody and not feel judged? | 又不被评头论足是何等畅快啊 |
[21:14] | You know, I mean, all my girlfriends | 要知道 我所有女性朋友们都会批判 |
[21:15] | are like, “That’s immoral.” | “太不道德了” |
[21:17] | “You should be ashamed of yourself!” | “你真该为自己感到羞耻” |
[21:19] | Ashamed? | 羞耻吗 |
[21:20] | What the hell you got to be ashamed for? | 你该羞耻个啥呢 |
[21:21] | You should be proud. | 你该骄傲才对 |
[21:23] | A foxy lady your age | 像你这岁数的魅惑丽人 |
[21:24] | getting some sweet coed tail. | 尝点校园小鲜肉 |
[21:27] | I could’ve lost my job. | 我会丢饭碗的 |
[21:29] | And it wasn’t even good, you know? | 其实感觉也没多好 知道吗 |
[21:31] | I mean, it lasted, like, 45 seconds, and the whole time, | 也就能来个45秒 而且从头到尾 |
[21:35] | it just felt like I was getting stabbed in the abdomen. | 就像有人刺我小腹似的 |
[21:37] | Wait, hold on– are we talking about Chad Radwell here? | 等等 你说的是查德·雷德威尔吗 |
[21:41] | – Yeah. – Chad Radwell? | -对啊 -查德·雷德威尔吗 |
[21:44] | What you talking about? | 你瞎说什么 |
[21:45] | I slept with Chad, too, | 我也和查德睡过 |
[21:47] | and it was amazing! | 简直太爽了 |
[21:49] | I tied him up and I kept my uniform on | 我穿着制服把他绑起来 |
[21:51] | and proceeded to read him his rights. | 然后宣读他拥有的权力 |
[21:53] | My favorite being: “You got the right to remain sexy”. | 我最爱的台词是 “你有权保持性感” |
[21:59] | Give me some! | 击个掌吧 |
[22:00] | You know he’s sexy! | 你得承认他很性感的 |
[22:03] | That was one of the best nights of my life. | 那称得上是我这辈子最美妙的夜晚之一啊 |
[22:07] | Granted, when Chad and I get together, | 不过 我和查德厮混时 |
[22:09] | it’s mostly about the role-play. | 基本上都是玩角色扮演 |
[22:11] | I mean, we go on for a while. | 我们搞了有段时间 |
[22:13] | But that’s because we both do extensive character research. | 但那是因为我们俩都对人物十分了解 |
[22:17] | So there’s a surprising amount of dialogue. | 所以会有超多言语交流 |
[22:20] | Dean Munsch? | 蒙什教务长 |
[22:21] | We need your help with Zayday. | 你得在扎丹这事上帮帮忙 |
[22:23] | We don’t know who else to turn to. | 我们不知道还能向谁求助 |
[22:24] | Well, I’ve already contacted the police department, | 我已经跟警局联系了 |
[22:27] | despite the fact that a person can’t be considered “Missing” | 但失踪72小时以上的人 |
[22:30] | until at least 72 hours has passed. | 才会被定性为”失踪” |
[22:32] | She could be dead by then. | 她那时可能都死了 |
[22:34] | She could be dead now! | 她现在都可能已经死了 |
[22:37] | I’m sorry. That’s morbid. | 抱歉 这么说有点变态 |
[22:38] | But she could be. | 不过确实可能啊 |
[22:39] | She probably is. | 她可能已死了 |
[22:41] | Zayday Williams ain’t dead. | 扎丹·威廉姆斯没死 |
[22:43] | I keep tellin’ y’all– | 我一直跟你们大家说 |
[22:45] | Zayday is the killer! | 扎丹就是凶手 |
[22:46] | No, that’s insane. | 不 无稽之谈 |
[22:47] | There is no way she’s the killer. | 她不可能是凶手 |
[22:48] | Bitch had a chain saw in her room. | 那贱人屋里有个电锯 |
[22:52] | Yeah, well, if the police can’t help us, | 要是警察帮不了我们 |
[22:53] | we gotta figure something else out. | 我们就得找其他法子了 |
[22:54] | I don’t know, the FBI. | 我没头绪 比如联邦局什么的吗 |
[22:55] | A private investigator… | 私家侦探 |
[22:56] | I’ve already hired an investigator. | 我已经雇了个侦探 |
[22:59] | I placed a call to a company I trust, | 我给一家信得过的公司打了电话 |
[23:02] | Secure Enforcement Solutions. | 即安保应对公司 |
[23:04] | – Oh, good Lord. – Yes. | -我的老天爷啊 -说得对 |
[23:07] | Denise Hemphill | 我迪尼斯·亨普希尔 |
[23:08] | is gonna find Zayday Williams. | 会找到扎丹·威廉姆斯的 |
[23:10] | And then I’m gonna throw her in the slammer | 紧接着我就会把这个杀人犯 |
[23:13] | for murder in the first. | 以一级谋杀罪丢进大牢 |
[23:15] | Hold on. If she thinks Zayday’s the killer, | 等等 如果她觉得扎丹是凶手 |
[23:16] | which is absolutely insane… | 虽然这根本就是无稽之谈… |
[23:18] | Chain saw under the bed. | 她床下可藏着电锯 |
[23:20] | …then she shouldn’t be leading the manhunt to find her! | 那搜救工作就不该由她领导 |
[23:22] | I would think that that would make her | 我倒觉得这会让她 |
[23:24] | extra motivated to find her. | 更有干劲 |
[23:27] | – Thank you. – Well… | -谢谢 -那么… |
[23:29] | I’ll tell you this much. | 很确定地和你说 |
[23:30] | Gigi and I are going to do everything we can | 琪琪和我会竭尽全力去找她 |
[23:31] | to find her. Right, honey? | 是吧 亲爱的 |
[23:33] | Right. | 没错 |
[23:35] | What, are you two a couple now? | 怎么 你俩成一对了吗 |
[23:41] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[23:41] | We need to go find her. | 我们得去找她了 |
[23:42] | The sun sets in an hour. | 一个小时后天就黑了 |
[23:44] | That’s right. | 这就对了 |
[23:45] | Halloween is upon us. | 万圣将至 |
[23:46] | And the Devil is gonna come a-runnin’. | 恶魔也快来到我们身边 |
[24:14] | What the hell are you doing? | 你他妈在干吗 |
[24:16] | Where’s your Mary Todd Lincoln outfit, Number Five? | 你那套玛丽·托德·林肯呢 五号 |
[24:18] | There can’t be two Jackie Kennedys. | 不能同时有两个杰奎琳·肯尼迪 |
[24:21] | You sold me down the river, bitch. | 你居然出卖了我 贱人 |
[24:23] | You lied and told Munsch that I killed Ms. Bean. | 你撒谎 还跟蒙什说是我杀了贝恩女士 |
[24:26] | Well, you did kill Ms. Bean, | 你就是杀了贝恩女士啊 |
[24:27] | but I wouldn’t rat you out to anyone! | 可我是不会出卖你的 |
[24:28] | Liar! | 骗子 |
[24:30] | Hester told me everything. | 海丝特都跟我说了 |
[24:32] | And then Number Five said she was gonna turn you in, | 接着五号说她要告发你 |
[24:34] | she just didn’t know who to tell first, | 只是还不知道要先告诉谁 |
[24:36] | Dean Munsch or the cops. | 是蒙什教务长还是警察 |
[24:38] | Isn’t that right, Jennifer? | 说的没错吧 詹妮弗 |
[24:39] | And then she said once you were behind bars, | 她还说你一旦入狱了 |
[24:41] | she was going to spread a rumor | 她就会四处散布谣言 |
[24:42] | that the only reason you’re skinny | 说你之所以那么瘦 |
[24:44] | is because your parents stole your kidneys | 只因你爸妈学加利·高文的父母 |
[24:46] | just like Gary Coleman’s did. | 偷偷把你的肾给摘了 |
[24:48] | Wait, Gary Coleman’s parents stole his kidneys? | 等等 加利·高文的父母偷了他的肾吗 |
[24:51] | I would never say that, | 我铁定没说这话 |
[24:52] | because I’m pretty sure that never even happened. | 因为根本就没这一回事儿 |
[24:53] | Well, why does it feel so true? | 可为何这听起来如此可信 |
[24:56] | And why does ratting me out | 为何出卖我 |
[24:57] | sound like exactly something you would do? | 听着就像你会做的事情 |
[24:59] | Because Hester’s trying to frame me, obviously! | 因为很显然海丝特想陷害我啊 |
[25:01] | Her name is Chanel #6, Chanel #5. | 她叫香奈儿六号 香奈儿五号 |
[25:04] | You know, | 你要知道 |
[25:06] | I’ve never thought of myself as a killer, | 我从未没把自己当成杀人凶手 |
[25:08] | but I am seriously considering | 可我现在真心开始考虑 |
[25:10] | ramming this pick into the back of your eye socket. | 把这把刀捣进你的眼眶背面 |
[25:13] | Or, you can elect | 或者 你也可以选择 |
[25:15] | a different punishment. | 另一种惩罚方式 |
[25:17] | Go get that pumpkin patch ready. | 去把南瓜园准备好 |
[25:18] | But there’s a curfew tonight, okay? | 可今晚有宵禁 不是吗 |
[25:19] | The killer is obviously going to be out. | 凶手明显要出来作乱 |
[25:21] | Maybe you’ll get your head sawed off. | 说不定你的头会被锯掉 |
[25:23] | I can’t think of a better Chanel-o-ween treat than that. | 这肯定是最棒的香奈儿万圣节礼物 |
[25:26] | You’re a psychopath, Chanel. | 你真是个变态 香奈儿 |
[25:29] | I’m not doing it. | 我不干 |
[25:31] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[25:33] | Well, fine, then. | 那好吧 |
[25:35] | I guess I’ll just have to resort to plan “B.” | 那我只好启动备用方案了 |
[25:38] | I’ll show Roger and Dodger video proof | 我会给罗杰和多杰看个视频 |
[25:40] | that their hot new girlfriend | 看看他们火辣的新女友 |
[25:41] | regularly rubs it out in her room | 在房间里看《爱探险的朵拉》时 |
[25:44] | while watching Dora the Explorer. | 是怎么频繁自慰的 |
[25:45] | You have cameras in my room? | 你在我房间里装摄像头了 |
[25:47] | I have eyes everywhere, bitch. | 什么都逃不过我的法眼 贱人 |
[25:50] | The name of my future perfume is Revenge. | 我以后可是要出一款叫”复仇”的香水 |
[25:53] | Remember… I want candles | 记住…每个南瓜灯里 |
[25:56] | in every jack-o’-lantern! | 都要点上蜡烛 |
[26:03] | Okay. This is a map of town. | 好了 这是小镇的地图 |
[26:05] | This is where Zayday was last seen. | 这里是扎丹最后现身的地方 |
[26:07] | I say we fan out in a radius around this point | 我建议以这里为中心我们分头 |
[26:09] | and go door to door, asking if anyone’s seen her. | 挨家挨户去打听她的下落 |
[26:11] | Well, buckle up, ’cause I’ve got one. | 那你们听好了 我打听到一个消息 |
[26:13] | Yeah. You ever heard of glaciers? | 你们听说过冰川吗 |
[26:15] | When the glaciers melted in the last ice age, | 最后一次冰河时期 冰川融化 |
[26:18] | they left several different soil types | 遗留下了几种不同的土壤 |
[26:20] | scattered about the region. | 分散在那片区域 |
[26:22] | Now, I happen to know | 我恰巧知道 |
[26:23] | that the house on Shady Lane, | 这栋谢迪兰老房子 |
[26:24] | where Zayday was last seen, | 也就是扎丹失踪的地方 |
[26:27] | had a red clay substrate | 在其前庭和后院 |
[26:29] | in both the front and back yard | 都有着红土基板 |
[26:31] | and poor drainage. | 且排水不畅 |
[26:33] | How is that something you just happen to know? | 你怎么会恰巧知道这么多东西 |
[26:36] | Look, if Zayday was kidnapped outside the house | 听着 只要扎丹是在房子外围被绑架 |
[26:38] | and put up any kind of struggle, | 并做出任何反抗 |
[26:40] | there would be wet clay all over the getaway car. | 那么绑走她的车上一定全是湿润的红土 |
[26:44] | Okay? And the kidnapper | 听懂了吗 绑架者 |
[26:45] | would probably want to get rid of that, | 很有可能想清理掉红土 |
[26:47] | so I’m thinking we should go to every local car wash | 所以我想咱们该去一趟当地的所有洗车店 |
[26:50] | and ask them if they’ve had any customers | 问问他们是否有客户的车 |
[26:53] | with weird red stains in their trunk. | 后备箱里有不明红土 |
[26:56] | – That is stupidest thing I’ve ever heard. – Wait, wait. | -这是我听过最傻叉的主意 -先等等 |
[26:59] | Zayday’s grandmother. | 扎丹的祖母 |
[27:01] | Have you… have you tried calling her? | 你们…有试过联系她吗 |
[27:02] | No, but maybe she knows something. | 没 不过她也许知道些事情 |
[27:04] | Last week Zayday called her from my phone | 上周扎丹用我的电话打给她 |
[27:05] | because her phone died. | 因为她手机没电了 |
[27:06] | Hold on! That’s it! | 等会 我想到了 |
[27:08] | “Find My Device.” It’s an app. | “查找我的设备” 一款软件 |
[27:10] | Every smartphone has a GPS in it. | 所有智能手机都会有卫星定位系统 |
[27:12] | Even if it’s dead, it can still tell us where it is. | 即使没电了 也能显示出所在地 |
[27:14] | – We just have to log into her account. – Got it. | -我们只需登录她的账户 -明白 |
[27:16] | What’s the password? | 密码是什么 |
[27:17] | Ah, crap! Uh… | 糟了 |
[27:19] | God, I feel like I should know this. | 天哪 我应该知道的啊 |
[27:22] | Uh, Zee, I can’t… | 小扎 我吃不下了 |
[27:23] | I just can’t eat any more of these. | 真的吃不下了 |
[27:25] | You don’t love Oakland Nachos? | 你不爱吃奥克兰玉米片吗 |
[27:27] | They’re amazing! | 超好吃的 |
[27:28] | I mean, I love ’em so much, | 我爱吃到不行 |
[27:29] | they’re my password to everything. | 我所有密码都是这个 |
[27:32] | Oakland Nachos! Her password is “Oakland Nachos.” | 奥克兰玉米片 密码是奥克兰玉米片 |
[27:34] | – Okay, it’s searching. – There it is. We’ve got an address! | -好 搜索了 -行了 搜到了 |
[27:37] | 1283 North Haverbrook Court. | 1283号北哈佛布魯克法院 |
[27:38] | All right, boom. Y’all come and help me | 好啦 大伙快来帮我 |
[27:40] | load up the car. | 把装备弄上车 |
[27:41] | I got all manner of spy gear needed | 我有各种间谍装备 |
[27:44] | to catch that murdering | 来帮我们抓住杀人犯 |
[27:45] | Zayday Williams. | 扎丹·威廉姆斯 |
[27:47] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[27:51] | Hey, Grace? Can-can we talk for two seconds? | 格蕾丝 咱俩能聊一下吗 |
[27:54] | Look, I-I’m sorry that you’re upset and you saw… | 很抱歉让你失望了 还让你看到… |
[27:58] | I’m fine, Dad, | 我没事的 老爸 |
[28:00] | I just think it’s weird. You know? | 我只是觉得奇怪罢了 懂吗 |
[28:03] | We tell each other everything, | 我们之间没有秘密 |
[28:05] | and you couldn’t give me a heads-up | 而你都不提醒我一下 |
[28:07] | that the first person you choose to date is | 你第一个约会的人 |
[28:10] | A: Somebody I know, | 不但是我的熟人 |
[28:13] | B: Obviously mentally disturbed. | 很显然精神也很错乱 |
[28:18] | – Probably… – Shoot, guys, I can hear you. | -也许 -抱歉两位 我能听到的 |
[28:21] | Oh, my God, what is going on? | 老天 这是怎么了 |
[28:23] | Why are y’all still in here? | 你们怎么还在这里 |
[28:25] | This ain’t The Marriage Ref! | 这不是《婚姻裁判》 |
[28:27] | This ain’t Judge Joe Brown. | 这不是《法官乔布朗》 |
[28:29] | We ain’t on the Maury Show! | 我们没在录莫里访谈 |
[28:30] | We ain’t standin’ in line | 我们也不是排队 |
[28:31] | trying to get tickets to Dr. Phil! | 拿菲尔博士的门票 |
[28:33] | I am not Steve Harvey, people, | 我也不是史蒂夫·哈维 各位 |
[28:35] | and this ain’t the Family Feud! | 这更不是家庭问答节目 |
[28:37] | I’m tryin’ to catch a killer. | 我在努力抓凶手 |
[28:39] | Now, come on! Help me get the spy gear in the car! Damn! | 现在来帮我把特工神谍弄到车上 见鬼 |
[28:49] | Honestly, Chanel #5, | 说实话 香奈儿五号 |
[28:50] | you have nothing to be afraid of. | 你没什么可害怕的 |
[28:52] | Seriously. We fought the Red Devil before. | 真的 我们以前跟红衣恶魔打过 |
[28:54] | And only one of us | 而我们之中只有一个人 |
[28:55] | got his arms sawed off, so, I mean… | 胳膊被锯掉了 所以… |
[28:58] | Thanks, guys. | 多谢 各位 |
[28:59] | Look, let’s just light all these jack-o’-lanterns | 我们还是赶紧点亮所有的南瓜灯 |
[29:01] | – and then get the hell out of here. – All right. | -然后快点离开这里吧 -好的 |
[29:15] | Dodger… | 多杰 |
[29:17] | let’s go in there. | 我们到里面去 |
[29:45] | – Please help me! – Chanel #5, are you okay? | -快救我 -香奈儿五号 你没事吧 |
[29:47] | – It’s the Red Devil! Let’s bash his car! – No! | -红衣恶魔 我们去砸他的车 -不 |
[29:49] | First, let’s protect Chanel #5! | 我们先保护香奈儿五号 |
[30:13] | Which way? | 走哪边 |
[30:14] | – This way. – No, it’s this way. | -这边 -不 走这边 |
[30:16] | – I promise. – How can you promise? | -我保证 -你怎么能保证 |
[30:17] | We’re in a maze, you don’t know where you’re going!?? | 我们在迷宫里 你怎么知道会走到哪 |
[30:22] | Brother against brother. | 兄弟互决 |
[30:24] | I always knew it would come to this. | 我就知道会有这么一天 |
[30:25] | What are you doing? | 你们在干什么 |
[30:26] | The killer is right behind us. We have to go! | 凶手就在我们身后 我们得赶紧跑 |
[30:29] | No, Chanel #5. | 不 香奈儿五号 |
[30:30] | You need to pick one of us. Forever. Right now. | 你必须从选一个 永远有效 现在就选 |
[30:33] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[30:35] | And why are we doing this right now? | 我们为什么非要现在选 |
[30:36] | He’s right, Chanel #5. | 他说得对 香奈儿五号 |
[30:37] | Spit-roasting you caused my brother and I | 性感火辣的你让我和我的兄弟 |
[30:39] | to fall in love with you. | 同时爱上了你 |
[30:41] | Neither of us are content with sharing you anymore. | 我们俩都无法忍受和别人分享你 |
[30:43] | That’s right, Chanel #5. | 没错 香奈儿五号 |
[30:44] | You need to choose one of us. | 你必须从我们中选一个 |
[30:45] | And if you choose my brother, you’re choosing | 如果你选我的兄弟 你就永远 |
[30:47] | his side of the Eiffel Tower forevermore. | 选择了艾菲尔铁塔他的那一侧 |
[30:49] | Why are we doing this right now? | 我们为什么非要现在选 |
[30:50] | Choose, Number Five. | 快选 五号 |
[30:51] | Pick a side of the Eiffel Tower. | 选择艾菲尔铁塔的一侧 |
[30:53] | Fine, Roger! | 好吧 罗杰 |
[30:54] | You. I’m coming with you. | 你 我跟你走 |
[30:57] | So be it. | 就这样吧 |
[31:08] | Our footprints. | 我们的脚印 |
[31:10] | In the snow! | 在雪面上 |
[31:11] | We’re leaving footprints in the snow. | 雪面上留下了我们的脚印 |
[31:13] | The Red Devil’s just going to follow the trail. | 红衣恶魔只要跟着我们的足迹就行 |
[31:15] | Just walk backwards in our footsteps | 顺着脚印倒着走 |
[31:17] | and we’ll throw him off. | 我们就能甩掉他了 |
[31:19] | Okay. | 好 |
[31:20] | In your own footsteps. | 走你自己的脚印 |
[31:24] | I’ve got to warn Dodger, though. | 我得提醒多杰 |
[31:27] | Dodger! | 多杰 |
[31:29] | Watch out for your footprints! | 小心你的脚印 |
[31:32] | Watch out for them how? | 怎么小心 |
[31:33] | Be sure to walk backwards | 一定要倒着走 |
[31:35] | so the Devil won’t find you! | 这样恶魔就找不到你了 |
[31:37] | Oh, I get it. Thanks, Roger! | 知道了 谢谢 罗杰 |
[32:10] | Roger, help! | 罗杰 救命 |
[32:13] | Help me! Oh, Roger, help! | 救命 罗杰 救命 |
[32:17] | – Dodger! – No, come on! | -多杰 -不 快跑 |
[32:18] | We have to go! | 我们必须快跑 |
[32:19] | Roger, help! | 罗杰 救命 |
[32:31] | I rented my cellar to a dream tenant. | 我把地下室租给了个完美的房客 |
[32:35] | I rarely see him. | 我很少看见他 |
[32:37] | They pay the rent | 他按时 |
[32:39] | on time, | 付房租 |
[32:41] | in cash | 用现金 |
[32:42] | every month. | 每月如此 |
[32:45] | – Okay, everybody take a Taser. – Yeah. | -每人拿一把电击枪 -好 |
[32:46] | Also got some compasses and some decoder rings. | 再拿几个指南针和解码环 |
[32:49] | What about flashlights? | 手电筒呢 |
[32:51] | Aw, crap! | 糟糕 |
[32:52] | I forgot the flashlights! | 我忘记手电筒了 |
[32:54] | Grace, when we get down there, | 格蕾丝 等我们到下面后 |
[32:54] | you stay close to me, all right? | 你紧跟着我 知道吗 |
[32:56] | What am I supposed to do with this? | 这东西该怎么用 |
[32:59] | Not a damn thing, darling little old lady. | 什么也别做 宝贝老太太 |
[33:02] | What’s wrong with you? | 你有什么毛病 |
[33:11] | I think we need to split up into teams. | 我觉得应该分头行动 |
[33:13] | Okay, I’ll go with Denise. | 好 我和迪尼斯一组 |
[33:15] | You guys go right and we’ll keep to the left. | 你们走右边 我们走左边 |
[33:17] | If anybody gets scurred, scream real loud, | 如果有人掉队 就大声喊 |
[33:19] | and I will come a-runnin’. | 我会马上跑过去 |
[33:38] | This is so creepy. | 这里太可怕了 |
[33:50] | Not as creepy as that. | 这里更可怕 |
[33:55] | What the hell is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[34:23] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[34:24] | Oh, my God, Zayday! | 天呐 扎丹 |
[34:25] | Zayday! | 扎丹 |
[34:47] | It smell like booty in here. | 这里一股屁味 |
[34:49] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[34:50] | I’m getting a nervous feeling in my stomach. | 我的胃里有紧张感 |
[34:52] | I might start farting. | 可能会放屁 |
[34:54] | If I cut some, you promise not to tell anyone? | 如果我放了 你能保证不告诉别人吗 |
[34:57] | I… no, I won’t tell anyone. | 我… 不 我不会告诉别人的 |
[35:18] | Geez. | 天呐 |
[35:20] | Zayday! | 扎丹 |
[35:22] | It’s empty. | 是空的 |
[35:24] | Zayday isn’t down there. | 扎丹不在下面 |
[35:29] | The lights went out. | 灯都灭了 |
[36:07] | Oh, my boobs! | 我的胸 |
[36:08] | – What’s wrong with you? – Sorry. | -你打我干什么 -对不起 |
[36:15] | You tased the Red Devil. | 你打中了红衣恶魔 |
[36:17] | Denise! Denise, where are you? | 迪尼斯 你在哪 |
[36:19] | Stay where you are! | 原地别动 |
[36:20] | I’ll come and get you! | 我去找你 |
[36:22] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上就回来 |
[36:23] | Don’t… don’t go nowhere. | 哪也… 哪也别去 |
[36:25] | Over here! | 在这里 |
[36:29] | Ooh, I got to catch my breath. | 让我先喘口气 |
[36:31] | – What’s happened? – What’s going on? | -怎么了 -发生什么事了 |
[36:32] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[36:35] | Ooh, this is nice. | 这酒不错 |
[36:38] | Gigi tased the Red Devil. | 琪琪电倒了红衣恶魔 |
[36:40] | Well, first I accidentally tased Gigi right in the boobs. | 首先 我不小心电到了琪琪的胸部 |
[36:44] | That had to hurt. | 那一定很疼 |
[36:45] | But she didn’t let that stop her, uh-uh. | 但那并未让她停歇 |
[36:47] | She got that taser and bop! | 她用电击枪开了一枪 |
[36:49] | She hit the Red Devil right in the throat. | 她击中了红衣恶魔的喉部 |
[36:52] | Why are we still standing here? | 我们还站在这里干什么 |
[36:54] | – Come on! – Let’s go. | -快走啊 -快走 |
[36:56] | This way! | 这边 |
[36:57] | What happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[36:58] | Where’d the Red Devil go? | 红衣恶魔去哪了 |
[37:00] | He got away. | 他逃跑了 |
[37:01] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[37:02] | Yeah, he just jumped up | 他突然跳出来 |
[37:03] | and hit me across the head with a bat | 用球棒打了我的头 |
[37:05] | and then ran up the chute. | 然后沿着溜槽逃走了 |
[37:06] | Crap! I’m-a get that murdering bitch. | 气死人了 我一定要抓到那杀人犯 |
[37:09] | No, call the police. | 不 赶快报警 |
[37:10] | Tell them we found the Red Devil’s lair. | 告诉他们我们找到红衣恶魔的老巢了 |
[37:11] | Hey, Gracie, look, I got it. | 格蕾丝 我来吧 |
[37:15] | Gigi, I-I can’t believe you did that. | 琪琪 我不敢相信你这么勇敢 |
[37:17] | You risked your life for us. | 你为我们赌上了自己的命 |
[37:19] | Oh, no, I didn’t. | 没这么夸张啦 |
[37:20] | I mean, I did, and it hurt a lot. | 我的确救了你们 而且真的好痛 |
[37:22] | But, you know, I care about you girls. | 不过我很关心你们 |
[37:25] | No, no, no-no, it’s 1283 North Haverbrook Lane. | 不 是在北哈弗布鲁克小巷1283号 |
[37:29] | North. | 北边 |
[37:30] | Yes, I actually do have the coordinates. | 我的确有坐标 |
[37:35] | I guess I knew the day was always gonna come | 我想其实我一直知道总有一天 |
[37:37] | when my dad met somebody, | 我爸爸会遇到某个人 |
[37:38] | and now I’m actually glad that that somebody is you. | 我很高兴那个人是你 |
[37:43] | Aw, that’s so sweet. | 你这么说太贴心了 |
[37:44] | Guys, she’s saying… | 她说的这些话 |
[37:47] | Really sweet stepdaughter- stepmother moment. | 刚才真是继母继女其乐融融啊 |
[37:51] | It’s really beautiful. | 的确很感人 |
[37:54] | I ran all around this house real fast. | 我把这个地方都看了一遍 |
[37:57] | And the Red Devil is nowhere to be found. | 红衣恶魔已经不见了 |
[38:00] | Uh, uh, wait a minute. | 等等 |
[38:01] | Neither is Zayday Williams. | 扎丹·威廉姆斯也不在 |
[38:04] | Coincidence? | 这难道是巧合吗 |
[38:08] | I think not. | 我觉得不是 |
[38:17] | Okay, ho-bags, tonight we cast our votes | 傻妞们 今晚我们要选出 |
[38:19] | for the next president of Kappa House. | 卡帕公馆的下一任主席 |
[38:23] | Don’t Grace and Zayday need to be here for us to vote? | 格蕾丝和扎丹还没来呢 |
[38:26] | According to the Kappa Kappa bylaws | 根据卡帕卡帕姐妹会 |
[38:27] | written over 175 years ago | 175年前在北方侵略战争 |
[38:29] | just before the War of Northern Aggression, | 之前制定的法典 |
[38:31] | the president can call for an election | 主席有权在任何时候 出于任何原因 |
[38:33] | at any time and for any reason. | 举行换届选举 |
[38:35] | It looks like you just crossed some stuff out | 我怎么觉得你只是划掉了一些句子 |
[38:36] | and wrote that in in marker. | 然后用马克笔重新写上去的 |
[38:41] | This has been the worst night of my life. | 今晚是我人生中最糟糕的夜晚 |
[38:44] | My pumpkin patch was canceled because one of those idiot twins | 我的南瓜园活动被取消 因为白痴双胞胎 |
[38:46] | decided he’d rather get killed than keep boning Number Five… | 宁愿被人杀掉 也不想搞香奈儿五号 |
[38:49] | Okay, can we talk about that for a second? | 我们能就这件事谈谈吗 |
[38:51] | Because it just happened a few hours ago, | 这事发生在几小时前 |
[38:53] | and I’m still really traumatized. | 我还没缓过劲来呢 |
[38:54] | What about me? I have to live with the fact | 那我呢 我从此以后都得面对这个悲剧 |
[38:57] | that no one got to see how awesome my maze was | 没人能看到我精巧的迷宫 |
[38:59] | and that I’ve done nothing to stop the spread | 我也没能成功阻止 |
[39:00] | of Black Hairy Tongue Disease. | 黑毛舌的传染 |
[39:02] | I need some cheering up right now. | 我需要一点快乐的事来缓解一下 |
[39:04] | And if that means rigging an election | 如果这意味着我要使些手段 |
[39:06] | so that I can be president again, | 才能再度当选主席 |
[39:07] | I expect you all to be my friends and accept that. | 我希望你们都能以朋友的身份接受这件事 |
[39:11] | Everybody, grab two marbles. | 每个人都拿两个弹珠 |
[39:13] | You drop a white marble in the box for me | 白色弹珠代表我 |
[39:15] | and a black one for Zayday. | 黑色的代表扎丹 |
[39:18] | Let the voting begin. | 开始投票吧 |
[39:19] | Not so fast. | 别急 |
[39:21] | You’re alive. | 你还活着 |
[39:21] | Damn straight, I’m alive. | 我当然活得好好的了 |
[39:23] | Can’t be the next president of this joint if I’m dead. | 要是死了就当不了下一届主席了 |
[39:29] | Excuse me, darling, I’m exhausted. | 让开 亲爱的 我累死了 |
[39:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:33] | May I have a Diet Coke, please? On the rocks. | 给我来一杯健怡可乐 记得加冰 |
[39:35] | Actually, make it regular– I’ve been through a lot. | 算了 普通可乐就行 我今晚可累了 |
[39:37] | – Is Grace with you? – No. | -格蕾丝跟你在一起吗 -不在 |
[39:39] | Good, then we can still vote. | 很好 那我们继续投票 |
[39:41] | Wait, we need to hear what happened to you. | 等等 你还没说到底发生了什么 |
[39:43] | The Red Devil kidnapped me and took me to his evil lair. | 红衣恶魔绑架了我 把我带到他的老巢 |
[39:47] | – He kept me in a pit. – Did he dig the pit himself? | -他把我关进一个地洞 -自己挖的吗 |
[39:49] | How should I know? | 我怎么知道 |
[39:50] | Just wondering where you find a house with a pit. | 我只是好奇 哪里的房子自带地洞 |
[39:51] | The market for them would be pretty limited. | 要找这样的房子肯定很不容易 |
[39:53] | Did you escape, or did you kill him? | 你是自己逃出来的 还是说你杀了他 |
[39:54] | Because if you did, you need to tell us | 如果你处理了他 你要把所有细节 |
[39:56] | all of the details, | 全都告诉我们 |
[39:57] | including what his eyes looked like when he took his last breath. | 尤其是咽气的时候 他的眼神是怎样的 |
[40:00] | They say in that moment, | 他们总说人死的那一刻 |
[40:01] | the soul tells all of its secrets. | 人的灵魂诉说着他所有的秘密 |
[40:03] | No, they don’t, no one says that. | 你这是听谁说的 全是胡扯 |
[40:06] | – Yeah, they do. – This story is boring | -这不是胡扯 -这故事无聊透了 |
[40:07] | unless it involves him torturing you. | 除非他折磨过你 |
[40:09] | He didn’t do anything to me at all. | 他没折磨过我 |
[40:11] | Except send me down little treats in a basket. | 他反倒送了我一篮子礼物 |
[40:13] | Uh, a Nintendo game, Kiehl’s products. | 任天堂游戏机 契尔氏护肤品 |
[40:15] | It was actually quite lovely. | 其实还挺温馨的 |
[40:17] | Then, suddenly, | 然后突然 |
[40:19] | a ladder came down. | 他放下了一个梯子 |
[40:20] | I climbed up, and what I saw made my blood run cold. | 我爬了上去 看到了让我胆战心惊的事 |
[40:47] | Oakland Nachos? | 奥克兰玉米片 |
[40:58] | I get it. | 我懂了 |
[41:00] | You like the chocolate swirl, don’t you? | 你喜欢我的巧克力肤色对不对 |
[41:03] | I’ve always had a thing for bad boys. | 我一直都抗拒不了坏小子 |
[41:08] | But I hate little bitches | 但是我最恨那些 |
[41:10] | that kill my friends! | 杀掉我朋友的贱人 |
[41:15] | Wait a second, the Red Devil is in love with you? | 等等 红衣恶魔爱上你了 |
[41:18] | Okay, that is so unfair, | 这太不公平了 |
[41:19] | because it literally took me, like, three years here | 因为我花了三年 |
[41:21] | for a guy to even look at me. | 才让男生注意到我 |
[41:22] | Wait, if he ran here from there, | 等等 既然那里是他的老巢 |
[41:24] | then you know where he lives. | 那你应该知道他住哪里 |
[41:25] | We need to call the police. | 我们得报警 |
[41:26] | No, kitty puncher, that can wait. | 得了吧 有什么好急的 |
[41:28] | We need to vote now before Grace shows up | 格蕾丝出现之前我们必须得投票 |
[41:29] | and makes it harder for me to win. | 不然我就更难赢了 |
[41:31] | We are all very impressed | 你逃出红衣恶魔的磨爪 |
[41:32] | by your alleged escape from the Red Devil. | 这个经历让我们都印象深刻 |
[41:34] | I, for one, think we should take | 我觉得投票的时候 |
[41:35] | this tall tale into account when we vote. | 大家都应该考虑到你的经历 |
[41:38] | I don’t believe a word of it, | 我才不信呢 |
[41:39] | and I would have a really hard time | 我绝对不会把我的票 |
[41:40] | casting my vote for a liar. | 投给一个骗子 |
[41:42] | She’s telling the truth. | 她说的是实话 |
[41:44] | I was there. | 当时我也在 |
[41:44] | I saw the pit and everything. | 我什么都看见了 |
[41:46] | My God, Zayday, I am so glad you’re okay. | 扎丹 我真高兴看见你安然无恙 |
[41:49] | We went to go rescue you, but you’d already escaped. | 我们去救你了 没想到你已经逃出来了 |
[41:51] | Aw, thanks for trying, | 谢谢你们想到救我 |
[41:52] | but you know you shouldn’t worry about me. | 不过真的没什么好担心的 |
[41:54] | I’m like black Die Hard. | 我就是黑人版的虎胆龙威 |
[41:55] | Ugh, fine, you didn’t lie– | 看来你是没说谎 |
[41:57] | or you’re both lying– I don’t care. | 或者你们俩都在撒谎 不过无所谓 |
[41:59] | I can’t believe Deaf Taylor Swift and Number Two are dead | 难以相信失聪版泰勒·斯威夫特和 |
[42:01] | and you two are still alive. | 二号都死了你们俩居然还活着 |
[42:02] | Now, if you’re done, grab some marbles. | 如果你们说完了 去拿弹珠吧 |
[42:05] | It’s time to vote. | 该投票了 |
[42:44] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[42:48] | That got way out of hand. | 之前太过了 |
[42:50] | He’s got to go. | 他必须死 |
[42:53] | Do you understand me? | 你听懂了吗 |
[42:58] | Good, take care of it. | 很好 把事情解决了 |
[43:01] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, | 我就不跟你闲聊了 |
[43:03] | I’ve got a salad date with a very special someone. | 我还有沙拉要跟一个很特别的人一起吃 |