时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | You need to choose one of us. | 你必须从我们中选一个 |
[00:03] | Fine, Roger, I’m coming with you. | 好吧 罗杰 我跟你走 |
[00:06] | If someone found out my dad is Charles Manson, | 如果有人知道我爸是查尔斯·曼森 |
[00:08] | everyone would immediately assume the killer is me. | 他们一定会认定我就是凶手 |
[00:10] | The Red Devil kidnapped me | 红衣恶魔绑架了我 |
[00:12] | and took me to his evil lair. | 把我带到他的老巢 |
[00:13] | The Red Devil is in love with you? | 红衣恶魔爱上你了 |
[00:15] | Tonight we cast our votes for the next president of Kappa House. | 今晚我们要选出卡帕公馆的下一任会长 |
[00:18] | Grab some marbles. | 去拿弹珠吧 |
[00:20] | It’s time to vote. | 该投票了 |
[00:59] | All right, so remind me again. | 好了 我再确认一遍 |
[01:01] | It’s black for Zayday, white for Chanel? | 黑色代表扎丹 白色代表香奈儿 |
[01:04] | Obv. Do you think you can handle that? | 还用问 你觉得可以应付吗 |
[01:06] | I only gave you the job of tallying the votes | 我让你负责计算选票 |
[01:08] | because I thought you Rain Man types were super good at counting. | 只是因为我觉得你这类”雨人”最擅长算数 |
[01:11] | Or are you one of those idiot savants | 或者你是那种”白痴天才” |
[01:12] | who’s heavy on the idiot, light on the savant? | 只不过偏”白痴”而少”天才” |
[01:15] | I am neither, thank you very much. | 两者都不是 承蒙羞辱 |
[01:17] | Years before the Psychoanalytic Society of America decided | 早在美国精神分析协会 |
[01:20] | there was money to be made by creating what they called | 为赚钱整出个新名目 |
[01:22] | the autism spectrum, | “自闭症光谱”之前 |
[01:23] | I would have been considered a daydreamer or quirky, | 姐被称为白日梦患或者怪胎 |
[01:27] | like a young Zooey Deschanel. | 就像年轻时的佐伊·丹斯切尔 |
[01:29] | I am not an idiot or a moron. I am simply a victim of my times. | 我既非白痴也非笨蛋 我只是时代的受害者 |
[01:34] | Are you aware your pants are on backwards? | 你知道自己裤子穿反了吧 |
[01:37] | Start counting the damn votes. | 赶紧给我数选票 |
[01:40] | Wait, what happens if it’s a tie? | 等下 如果票数相同怎么办 |
[01:42] | It’s never happened before, | 还没有出现过这种情况 |
[01:43] | but Kappa bylaws state that the two of them would rule together. | 但根据卡帕法典 两位就会同时当选 |
[01:49] | It’s a tie. | 票数相同 |
[01:51] | You did it! | 你成功了 |
[01:52] | Well, sort of. | 算是吧 |
[01:54] | I know it’s not ideal, | 虽然不是最理想的结果 |
[01:55] | but I think you and I would make great copresidents. | 但我觉得你我可以联手胜任联合会长 |
[01:58] | What? No, I’m not gonna be copresident with a pledge! | 什么 我才不要和预备会员做联合会长 |
[02:02] | Farty McCandlewax clearly miscounted the votes! | 显然是蜡烛放屁精数错票数了 |
[02:05] | Calm down, Chanel, it’s not Farty’s fault. | 淡定 香奈儿 又不是她的错 |
[02:07] | Then whose fault is it? | 那是谁的错啊 |
[02:08] | It’s not my fault that my pumpkin patch was canceled. | 南瓜园派对被取消可不是我的错 |
[02:11] | It’s not my fault that some people didn’t vote for me because | 某些人因为忌惮我的性感火辣而不给我投票 |
[02:13] | they’re too intimidated by my hotness. | 可不是我的错 |
[02:15] | It’s not my fault that, because someone is killing Kappas, | 因为有人四处暗杀卡帕成员 |
[02:18] | I didn’t have time | 让我来不及 |
[02:19] | to individually bribe each and every one of you to vote for me. | 逐一贿赂在座每一位给我投票可不是我的错 |
[02:22] | No. Clearly there is only one person to blame for all of this. | 不 所有这一切 要怪只能怪一个人 |
[02:28] | Number Five. | 就是五号 |
[02:29] | Wait, what? | 你说什么 |
[02:31] | I hate all of you for letting me down tonight, | 我恨在座各位今晚令我大失所望 |
[02:33] | but, Number Five, I hate you the most. | 但是 五号 我最恨的就是你 |
[02:35] | I know it’s on me that I chose idiots and weirdos to be my minions, | 我知道全怪我自己选的跟班不是白痴就是怪胎 |
[02:39] | but you are by far the most idiotic and the most weird, | 但迄今为止 你堪称白痴怪胎之最 |
[02:42] | and so I blame you more than any of them | 所以在座之中 我最要责怪的人是你 |
[02:44] | for not finding a way to ensure I retained my presidency tonight. | 怪你没本事确保我连任会长 |
[02:47] | Chanel, come on, let’s talk this through. | 香奈儿 别这样 咱们聊聊嘛 |
[02:50] | No! I am never talking about anything ever again! | 不要 我已经无话可说 |
[02:54] | I hate you all! | 我恨死你们了 |
[03:09] | Yeah, super sorry about what happened down there. | 我们为楼下刚才发生的一切深表遗憾 |
[03:15] | Why are you laughing? | 你笑什么 |
[03:16] | Because, you leg humpers, I voted for Zayday. | 笑你们白痴啊 我投了扎丹一票 |
[03:19] | I wanted her to win. | 我就是让她赢 |
[03:21] | What about that fit you threw down there? | 那你刚才在楼下大发雷霆是怎么回事 |
[03:23] | Brilliant performance, I know. | 我知道自己演技爆棚 |
[03:24] | I’ve had to develop some serious acting skills to have sex with Chad. | 我不得不修炼演技 才能哄查德上床 |
[03:28] | So… you’re not mad at me? | 那你没有生我的气吗 |
[03:29] | Oh, I meant everything I said about you. | 刚才我对你说的都是真心话 |
[03:31] | I still think you’re useless. I’m just not sad about it. | 我仍然认为你是个废物 我对此无感而已 |
[03:34] | You see, I’ve learned a few things | 我从A&E频道播的黑手党纪录片中 |
[03:36] | from watching A&E documentaries about the Mafia. | 学到了一些经验 |
[03:39] | The most important being… aside from to never trust anyone, | 最重要的经验是…除了不能相信任何人 |
[03:43] | especially those closest to you… | 尤其是身边最近的人之外 |
[03:45] | you never, ever want to be the boss in a time of extreme crisis. | 永远不要在极度危机的时期当老大 |
[03:49] | As soon as you become the boss, you get a target on your back, | 否则一旦你当了老大 你简直就是个活靶子 |
[03:52] | from the Feds, the other families, ambitious underlings. | 沦为联邦探员 其他家族及野心下属的目标 |
[03:56] | Sure, seems like you have all the power, | 没错 你看似大权在握 |
[03:58] | but you also take on the most risk. | 但你承担的风险也最高 |
[04:01] | Being president of Kappa House | 在杀手盯上卡帕成员之际 |
[04:03] | when there is a killer hunting down sisters of Kappa House | 谁担任卡帕公馆的会长 |
[04:05] | means you’re the top target. | 谁就是头号目标 |
[04:07] | I was actually hoping | 我倒真是希望 |
[04:08] | one of you bitches would betray me and vote for her | 你们之中哪个小贱人能背叛我 投她一票 |
[04:10] | so she could win the whole thing, but… | 让她来个大获全胜 不过… |
[04:11] | this works out even better. | 如今这局面更好 |
[04:13] | Because when I go down and make peace with her and her pasty friend, | 因为等我下去和她及她的狐朋狗友言归于好时 |
[04:16] | I’m gonna look like a skinnier Angelina Jolie. | 我看上去简直就是更纤细版的安吉丽娜·朱莉 |
[04:18] | Wait, so this whole thing… the pumpkin patch, | 等等 那这所有的一切 包括南瓜园派对 |
[04:21] | the fight against Black Hairy Tongue… | 抵御黑毛舌病 |
[04:22] | was all an elaborate plan to set up Zayday to be killed? | 都是为了引扎丹去送死而精心策划的局吗 |
[04:25] | I like to think of it more as an elaborate plan to save a life… | 我认为这场精心策划的局更多是为了救命 |
[04:29] | mine. | 救我的命 |
[04:31] | Oh, don’t judge me for trying to stay alive. | 不要因为我贪生怕死而指责我 |
[04:33] | We all know you’ve been cozying up to Predatory Lez | 我们都知道你一直在巴结淫魔拉拉 |
[04:36] | because you think she knows karate. | 因为你觉得她会空手道 |
[04:37] | I just like hanging out with her. | 我只是喜欢和她一起玩 |
[04:38] | She’s cool to talk to. | 跟她聊天很酷 |
[04:40] | She knows a lot about… stuff. | 她懂很多… 东西 |
[04:42] | Are you going lesbian, Number Three? | 三号 你要当拉拉吗 |
[04:45] | Because while I get that Lezzie Pledge is kind of cute | 即使我也觉得那个拉拉会员挺可爱 |
[04:47] | in a “If Bruce Lee were a DJ” kind of way, | 如果李小龙当过DJ 大概就是那副模样 |
[04:50] | I don’t think we should be having sex with pledges. | 我们也不能跟预备会员上床 |
[04:52] | Now, if you’ll follow me, | 如果你们跟我来 |
[04:55] | I would like to implement phase two | 我想要实施我的”香奈儿最后死”计划的 |
[04:57] | of my “Chanel Dies Last” Plan. | 第二阶段了 |
[05:08] | Whatever she says, do not give an inch. | 无论她说什么 都不能让步 |
[05:10] | You’re president now, too. | 现在你也是会长了 |
[05:12] | Zayday, | 扎丹 |
[05:13] | this is the key to the storage room. | 这是储藏室的钥匙 |
[05:16] | Where we keep our tampon backstock | 我们为防核战争而储备的卫生棉 |
[05:17] | in case of a nuclear war and all of our secrets. | 以及我们所有的秘密都在里面 |
[05:21] | It’s the most holy room in the house, | 那是这里最神圣的地方 |
[05:22] | and only the president has the key. | 只有会长才有钥匙 |
[05:24] | I want you to have it. | 我希望你能收下 |
[05:25] | What’s your game here? | 你玩什么把戏 |
[05:27] | I trust you about as far as I can throw you. | 我对你毫无信任 |
[05:29] | No game. | 不耍把戏 |
[05:30] | I may be a stone-cold bitch, | 我可能是个冷血贱人 |
[05:32] | but I love Kappa | 但我爱卡帕 |
[05:34] | and I want it to survive these challenging times. | 我希望它能挺过这段艰难的时期 |
[05:36] | So if you think you can do a better job than I can, | 如果你觉得自己能当个比我优秀的会长 |
[05:39] | then I say let’s give the Zayday Administration a chance. | 那我觉得应该试着让扎丹管理一下 |
[05:42] | Sisters and anyone else who might be listening, | 姐妹们以及可能在听着的人们 |
[05:45] | I present to you the acting president of Kappa Kappa Tau, | 容我向你们介绍KKT姐妹会的执行会长 |
[05:49] | Zayday… something! | 扎丹·什么姓 |
[05:52] | Williams. But that’ll do. | 我姓威廉姆斯 但没事 |
[06:02] | Excuse me, Madam President, | 打扰一下 会长大人 |
[06:04] | the Speaker of the House is on line one. | 国会议长在一号线 |
[06:05] | Take a message. | 让他留言 |
[06:08] | Oh, come here. | 快过来 |
[06:10] | I’m so proud of you. This is so exciting. I mean, | 真为你骄傲 这太令人激动了 |
[06:13] | Kappa is really gonna change, and it all starts with you. | 因为你 卡帕终于要改变了 |
[06:16] | Well, the biggest change I’d like to implement | 我想带来的最大改变是 |
[06:18] | is for everyone to stop getting murdered by a serial killer. | 保护大家不被连环杀手杀害 |
[06:20] | That’s what we need to talk about. | 我们得谈谈这事 |
[06:21] | I know we don’t know who the killer is, | 虽然我们还不知道杀手的身份 |
[06:23] | but we know it traces back to this house. | 但我们知道他跟公馆有关 |
[06:24] | If the Red Devil is killing Kappas, | 如果红衣恶魔要杀的是卡帕的人 |
[06:26] | that means some of them have to know something. | 说明她们肯定知道些什么 |
[06:29] | We just need to find out what. | 我们只需要套出她们都知道什么 |
[06:32] | A slumber party. | 睡衣派对 |
[06:34] | What? | 什么 |
[06:35] | There are two things that always happen at a slumber party: | 睡衣派对上总会发生两件事 |
[06:38] | someone experiments with lesbianism | 有人会试验自己的拉拉倾向 |
[06:40] | and secrets are revealed. | 还有就是秘密的暴露 |
[06:41] | Oh, my God. That is brilliant. | 天哪 太聪明了 |
[06:42] | We can create situations and scenarios | 我们可以制造情况和假象 |
[06:44] | to really prime the pump. | 好好刺激她们一下 |
[06:46] | Like a big game of Truth or Dare. | 比如一场大型的诚实勇敢游戏真心话大冒险 |
[06:48] | That’ll be my first act as president. | 这就是我当上会长的第一个行动 |
[06:50] | We’ll lock everybody up overnight, | 把大家锁在一起一晚上 |
[06:52] | and we’re bound to find out something. | 我们肯定能发现点什么 |
[06:55] | Can I have y’all’s attention? | 大家听我说 |
[06:57] | Kappa House is having a slumber party! | 卡帕公馆要开睡衣派对 |
[07:00] | What? Ew. Gross. No. | 什么 真恶心 不行 |
[07:02] | Yes. It’s gonna be great. | 行 会很有趣的 |
[07:04] | Look, we’re gonna lock ourselves in, | 我们都待在公馆里 |
[07:06] | play some games, | 玩点游戏 |
[07:07] | – get cozy… – What are you talking about?! | -舒舒服服的 -你说什么呢 |
[07:08] | No, we are not ten! | 我们又不是十岁小孩 |
[07:10] | Shut up, Chanel. | 闭嘴 香奈儿 |
[07:11] | It’s a great idea. | 这是个好主意 |
[07:12] | A slumber party sounds fun. | 睡衣派对很有趣 |
[07:14] | – Let’s play Spin the Bottle. – What? | -我们玩转瓶子吧 -什么 |
[07:16] | You heard me. I want to play Spin the Bottle. We’re doing it. | 你没听错 我想玩转瓶子 办派对吧 |
[07:20] | What’d I tell you? | 我说什么来着 |
[07:21] | Someone always goes lesbian. | 总有人会变拉拉 |
[07:22] | Uh, yeah, well, Spin the Bottle sounds great, I guess, | 转瓶子的提议不错 |
[07:25] | but don’t you think a rousing game of Truth or Dare | 但你们不觉得先来场激动人心的 |
[07:28] | would be way more fun to play first? | 真心话大冒险更有意思吗 |
[07:30] | – No. – No? | -不觉得 -不觉得嘛 |
[07:32] | We’re having a slumber party, | 我们要办睡衣派对 |
[07:33] | and before we do anything else, | 派对的最开始 |
[07:35] | we’re playing Spin the damn Bottle. | 我们要玩转瓶子 |
[07:38] | Let’s vote. | 我们投票吧 |
[07:39] | All those in favor of a slumber party. | 同意办睡衣派对的举手 |
[07:46] | There. It’s decided. | 好了 决定了 |
[07:49] | We’re having a slumber party, okay? | 我们要办睡衣派对 |
[07:51] | Everyone get in your PJs, and be down here at 5:00, okay? | 大家穿上睡衣五点钟下来 好吗 |
[07:55] | Why Spin the Bottle? | 为什么要玩转瓶子 |
[07:56] | There aren’t any Dickies here! | 这里又没有男人 |
[07:58] | Caulfield! Caulfield! Caulfield! | 加尔菲德 加尔菲德 加尔菲德 |
[08:01] | Caulfield, you suck it, bro! You suck it so hard! | 加尔菲德 别停 坚持住 |
[08:04] | Suck it! Suck it! Come on, baby! Come on, baby! | 快吸 快吸 加油啊 加油 |
[08:07] | Don’t stop now. Don’t st… | 别停 别停 |
[08:09] | 45 seconds. | 45秒 |
[08:13] | Brother Caulfield, | 加尔菲德兄弟 |
[08:15] | you just chugged four liters of canned pasta in 45 seconds. | 你成功在45秒内吧唧了四升意面罐头 |
[08:19] | So if anybody ever tells you that just because you got | 如果以后再有人说 |
[08:21] | your arms chopped off by a serial killer | 你被连环杀手砍掉双臂 |
[08:23] | that somehow you’re handicapped, | 所以你就变成残疾人了 |
[08:26] | you have ’em give me a call. | 让他们给我打电话 |
[08:27] | And I’m gonna tell ’em this story. | 我会把你的伟绩告诉他们 |
[08:30] | Chad. | 查德 |
[08:35] | The Dollar Scholars need to have a little talk with you, mate. | 奖学金协会得和你谈谈了 哥们 |
[08:37] | Look, listen, | 听着 |
[08:38] | this is an intervention. | 我们要介入了 |
[08:42] | Mate, there’s a nasty rumor going around | 哥们 现在有不雅谣言 |
[08:44] | saying you’re having sex with… with the dean. | 说你和教务长有一腿 |
[08:47] | That is not a nasty rumor. | 这不算不雅谣言 |
[08:48] | That is a true rumor. | 是真实的谣言 |
[08:50] | I am totally porkin’ Dean Munsch. | 我的确跟蒙什教务长睡过 |
[08:52] | Chick is smokin’. | 这妞超性感 |
[08:53] | There’s also another rumor saying | 还有传闻说 |
[08:55] | that you slept with one of the security guards. | 你和某保安也睡过 |
[08:57] | Denise Hemphill. Um, yeah. | 迪尼斯·亨普希尔 没错 |
[09:00] | I mean, she is fun. I’m not kidding. | 她很好玩的 没开玩笑 |
[09:02] | I mean, that girl knows what she’s doing. | 她技术超好 |
[09:03] | But what about Chanel? | 那香奈儿呢 |
[09:04] | No, Chanel’s good, too. I mean, she’s… | 香奈儿也不错啊 她… |
[09:07] | When you have sex with Chanel, there’s just, like, so much, | 和香奈儿上床的时候 她总是… |
[09:09] | like… crying. | 各种哭嚎 |
[09:11] | Look, Chad, we’ve talked about this as a house, | 查德 我们一起讨论过 |
[09:14] | and we all agree it’s super weird | 我们都觉得 |
[09:16] | that you sleep with so many old people. | 你总和老年人上床 这太诡异了 |
[09:27] | You guys have really given me something to think about. | 你们的话发人深省 |
[09:30] | While I’ve always believed one of the most fun parts | 以前我总觉得大学里最大的乐子 |
[09:33] | of college life is sleeping with the faculty, | 就是睡遍各种教职员工 |
[09:35] | I now realize that concentrating on porking popular girls, | 现在我发现专注于睡漂亮妹子 |
[09:39] | it’s in all of our best interests. | 才符合我们的共同利益 |
[09:42] | Therefore, I hereby pledge | 因此 我在此承诺 |
[09:43] | I’m gonna concentrate on my relationship with Chanel, | 我会专心和香奈儿恋爱 |
[09:47] | ’cause she’s freakin’ hot as hell | 因为她性感到爆 |
[09:49] | and her dad was a bundler for Mitt Romney. | 而且他爸还是米特·罗姆尼的赞助人 |
[09:51] | Well, you know, | 你知道吗 |
[09:52] | a little birdie told me | 我听人说 |
[09:53] | Kappa House are having a slumber party tonight. | 卡帕公馆今晚要举办睡衣派对 |
[09:55] | So I propose a panty raid. | 我们去抢内裤吧 |
[09:57] | All those in favor? | 谁想参加 |
[10:01] | Panty raid! | 抢内裤喽 |
[10:09] | Nope! Not doing this. | 不要 不玩这个 |
[10:10] | I don’t understand why we’re playing spin the bottle. | 我不懂为什么要玩转瓶游戏 |
[10:12] | There are exactly zero wangers here. | 这里一个汉子都没有 |
[10:14] | Chanel, I will act as proxy and kiss Candle Vlogger | 香奈儿 我替你亲啃蜡博主 |
[10:17] | so that you don’t have to. | 这样你就不用亲了 |
[10:21] | You taste like wax. | 你有股腊味 |
[10:23] | You taste good, too. | 你味道也不错 |
[10:24] | My turn. It’s my turn. | 该我了 该我了 |
[10:28] | There. I just spun it. | 好了 我转了 |
[10:30] | Dear God, if you really exist, please show me | 老天爷 你要是真的存在 快显灵 |
[10:33] | by letting it land on Predatory Lez so I can explore these confusing, | 让它停在淫魔拉拉的方向 这样我就能弄清 |
[10:36] | conflicting feelings I’ve been having lately. | 我近来的纠结想法是怎么回事了 |
[10:40] | Re-spin. New rule: you can re-spin. | 重转 新规则是可以重转 |
[10:47] | Oh. Sam. I guess we have to kiss. | 萨姆 看来我们得接吻了 |
[10:54] | You’re a great kisser. | 你是个接吻高手 |
[10:55] | Thanks. I guess you’re okay. | 谢谢 你也不赖 |
[10:58] | I’ll say it again. | 我再说一次 |
[10:59] | I don’t know why we’re doing this. | 我不懂这样有什么意义 |
[11:09] | Was I interrupting you? | 我打扰到你了吗 |
[11:10] | No, it’s cool. I was just practicing looking disinterested. | 没 没事 我在练习不感兴趣的表情 |
[11:12] | Do you do that, too? Because when I was a kid, | 你也这样吗 因为我小时候 |
[11:15] | no one liked me ’cause my dad was so rich, | 我爸太有钱了所以大家都不喜欢我 |
[11:16] | so I started acting like I didn’t care. | 我就开始假装不在乎 |
[11:19] | But then I realized I really wasn’t pretending | 后来发现我不是假装 |
[11:20] | and I actually didn’t care. | 而是真的不在乎 |
[11:22] | I’m pretty sure I was born without that part of the brain | 我挺确信自己的大脑缺了一块 |
[11:24] | that actually feels stuff. | 所以无法感知那些情感 |
[11:25] | We have so much in common. | 我们很像啊 |
[11:26] | I’m starting to think we have something | 我开始觉得你我之间 |
[11:28] | very important and specific in common. | 有个很重要很具体的共性 |
[11:30] | My sex life up until this point is what you’d call unusual. | 截止到目前我的性生活可以称为不寻常 |
[11:33] | When I turned 18, | 我满18岁时 |
[11:34] | I started dating one of my dad’s friends. | 我开始和我爸的一个朋友谈恋爱 |
[11:36] | He committed suicide by running himself over | 他自杀了 用一辆俱乐部的高尔夫球车 |
[11:37] | with a golf cart at the club. | 把自己碾了 |
[11:39] | The guy I dated here last year | 去年我谈了一个 |
[11:41] | got so obsessed with my ears he had to leave school. | 他对我的耳朵太痴迷导致他退学 |
[11:43] | Now he writes me letters threatening to cut them off | 现在他给我写恐吓信说如果再看到我的耳朵 |
[11:45] | if he ever sees them again. | 就会把它们割掉 |
[11:47] | Which is why I always wear my ear muffs. | 所以我总是带着耳包 |
[11:49] | I understand. I think the only way to be sure of your feelings | 我理解 让你理清自己情感的唯一方法 |
[11:52] | is if you let me gently rub your uterus right now. | 就是让我轻轻抚摸你的子宫 |
[11:54] | No. You don’t understand. | 不 你不理解 |
[11:56] | I’m Charles Manson’s daughter. | 我可是查尔斯·曼森的女儿 |
[11:58] | His charisma and madness is in my blood. | 我的血液中流淌着他的魅力与疯狂 |
[12:01] | When I love someone, it drives them insane. | 我爱上别人时 会把他们逼疯的 |
[12:04] | No. I can’t. | 我不能这么做 |
[12:06] | We can be alibilibidibuddies and do our best to protect each other, | 我们能做好姬友 尽量互相保护对方 |
[12:08] | but our vaginas may never touch. | 可是不能上床 |
[12:11] | It’s too dangerous. | 这样太危险了 |
[12:16] | Believe me when I say | 相信我 |
[12:18] | that if it was possible for me to feel anything | 如果我能够感知情感的话 |
[12:20] | I would totally be crying right now. | 现在早就哭出来了 |
[12:33] | What are you guys doing? | 你们在干吗 |
[12:35] | Well, hello, Madam President. | 你好啊 会长大人 |
[12:37] | Making chocolate-covered peanuts for Chanel’s special s’mores. | 在为做香奈儿棉花糖准备巧克力脆皮花生 |
[12:40] | But those are packing peanuts. | 可那些是花生米啊 |
[12:43] | That doesn’t seem healthy. | 看起来不怎么健康 |
[12:44] | Uh, yeah. Cuts the calorie content in, like, half. | 是啊 里面的卡路里已经被减半了 |
[12:48] | Why are you two back without any ice? | 你们怎么没拿冰回来 |
[12:50] | We have a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[12:51] | All the doors are locked solid. | 所有门都关得死死的 |
[12:53] | Windows, too. Upstairs and down. | 窗户也是 楼上楼下都被封死了 |
[13:08] | They’re right. We’re trapped. | 她们说得没错 我们被困住了 |
[13:10] | Wait, you guys, I think I know what this is. | 大家先等等 我想我知道这是怎么回事 |
[13:12] | It’s probably my dad. | 应该是我爸干的 |
[13:13] | He’s been getting on me to stay inside where it’s safe, | 他一直想让我呆在安全的室内 |
[13:15] | and I’m pretty sure he did this because I wouldn’t listen. | 这肯定是他干的 因为我不听他的 |
[13:18] | He sounds like an awful parent. | 他这爸爸听起来够可怕的 |
[13:19] | He’s overprotective, | 他保护过度了 |
[13:20] | but I’m telling you there is nothing to worry about. | 但我想说这没什么好担心的 |
[13:22] | Of course it’s something to worry about. | 当然应该担心了 |
[13:24] | It’s not your dad and his 1986 Miami Vice five o’clock shadow. | 这不是你爸和他那86版迈阿密风云式胡茬干的 |
[13:28] | It was the killer. | 是那杀人魔干的 |
[13:29] | But, guys, how did he lock every window and every door | 可是大伙 他又是怎么神不知鬼不觉地 |
[13:31] | without us noticing? | 把门窗都锁上的呢 |
[13:33] | He must have hacked into | 他肯定是侵入我之前装的 |
[13:33] | the fail-safe security system I had installed. | 紧急安全系统里了 |
[13:38] | One recent stormy night, | 最近一个风雨交加的夜里 |
[13:39] | Chad and I watched Panic Room on Netflix, and Chad was like, | 查德和我在网上看《战栗空间》 然后他说 |
[13:42] | “You totally need one of those.” | “你需要装一个这个” |
[13:43] | But Jodie Foster’s was small and gross, | 可朱迪·福斯特家的太小太恶心了 |
[13:45] | so I decided to have the whole house turned into a panic room. | 所以我决定把整间房子改造成一个战栗空间 |
[13:47] | But wait, doesn’t that mean that there’s some sort of switch | 等等 这不就意味着某处有个 |
[13:49] | somewhere to deactivate it? | 可以关掉系统的开关吗 |
[13:51] | Yes, theoretically, | 没错 理论上是这样的 |
[13:52] | but the guy said the kill switch was on back order | 可装系统的人说那个开关缺货了 |
[13:54] | and he’d have to install it in a couple of weeks. | 他得过几周才能来装 |
[13:56] | Guys, I am freaking out! | 姐妹们 我要被吓死了 |
[13:57] | I hate being trapped in small places. | 我讨厌被困在狭小的空间里 |
[13:59] | Okay, this house is literally, like, 15,000 square feet. | 好吧 这间屋面积接近一万五平方英尺呢 |
[14:02] | There’s only one reason why the killer would do something like this– | 杀手会这样做只有一个原因 |
[14:05] | to pick us off one by one. | 方便一个个地暗杀我们 |
[14:08] | That’s what I would do. | 如果是我就会这样做 |
[14:10] | Guess it’s just a matter of time before one of us | 看来死一个人或者全部死光光 |
[14:13] | or all of us ends up dead. | 只是时间问题 |
[14:27] | You’re go for Chad Radwell. | 我是查德·雷德威尔 |
[14:28] | Chad, it’s me, Chanel. | 查德 是我 香奈儿 |
[14:30] | Well, well, well. Isn’t this a coincidence. | 真是巧得很啊 |
[14:33] | I was headed over to Kappa House to steal some of your panties. | 我正要去卡帕公馆偷你的内裤呢 |
[14:35] | Oh, Chad, that’s amazing. I love you so much. | 查德 这太棒了 我爱死你了 |
[14:38] | But, Chad, listen. | 可是查德 你听我说 |
[14:39] | You have to help us. | 你必须来救我们 |
[14:40] | We’re trapped in the house and the power went out | 我们被困在公馆里 电也停了 |
[14:42] | and my phone is the only one that’s working | 只有我的手机还有信号 |
[14:43] | because I’m pretty sure the killer | 因为我确信那个杀手 |
[14:45] | knocked down a cell tower or something. | 肯定是弄坏了一座信号塔还是什么 |
[14:47] | Wait, well, why does yours work, then? | 怎么只有你的还有信号 |
[14:48] | Because mine’s a satellite phone. | 我的手机是卫星电话 |
[14:50] | Elon Musk gave it to me. It’s designed for space travel. | 埃隆·马斯克给我的 专为太空旅行设计的 |
[14:52] | My dad is super gross rich, Chad. | 我爸富得流油啊 查德 |
[14:54] | I know. That’s my favorite thing about you, baby. | 我知道 这点是我的最爱 宝贝 |
[14:56] | Look, Chanel, before I come and save you and whatnot, | 这样 香奈儿 在我赶去救你或干嘛之前 |
[14:59] | I got to get some things off my chest. | 我得向你坦白 |
[15:01] | – A, I had sex with the dean. – What? | -一 我和教务长上床了 -什么 |
[15:03] | Look, I’m prepared to say I’m sorry I did that. | 我想说的是 很抱歉我这么做了 |
[15:05] | What I’m not prepared to do is say the sex was bad. | 可我并不想说房事很糟糕 |
[15:08] | Because it was not. | 因为一点也不糟 |
[15:09] | Oh, also, I hooked up with the, uh, security guard. | 还有 我还和那个保安搞上了 |
[15:11] | – Officer Hemphill? – Yeah. | -亨普希尔警官吗 -没错 |
[15:13] | Yeah. I’m not gonna apologize for that one. | 这事我可没打算抱歉 |
[15:14] | Chad, I’m about to get murdered, | 查德 我快被杀了 |
[15:16] | so can you please just hang up and get over here? | 你能把电话挂了快点过来吗 |
[15:17] | Chad Radwell is on the way. | 查德·雷德威尔出发了 |
[15:19] | I love you, Chad. | 我爱你 查德 |
[15:24] | Hello? | 喂 |
[15:25] | I… love you, too, sort of. | 我也挺爱你的 |
[15:33] | How on earth are we supposed to get in | 既然所有门窗都被锁了 |
[15:35] | if all the doors and windows are locked? | 我们要怎么进去呢 |
[15:36] | Dude, we climb up the ladder, | 老弟 我们沿着爬梯上去 |
[15:38] | break the windows upstairs, | 打烂二楼的窗户 |
[15:40] | save all the girls, climb back down, | 把女生们救出来 再爬下来 |
[15:43] | then it’s Vagina City for all of us. | 然后就是我们的海天盛筵了 |
[15:44] | I thought you said Chanel had all the windows bomb-proofed | 你不是说香奈儿把所有窗户都弄成防弹的 |
[15:46] | so that we can’t break them. | 所以我们打不碎 |
[15:48] | Yeah… downstairs windows, dude. | 对 我说的是楼下的窗玻璃 哥们 |
[15:51] | Why would you bomb-proof upstairs windows? | 为何要给楼上的窗玻璃做防弹处理 |
[15:53] | For what, like, a flying bomb? | 防什么 一颗飞弹什么的吗 |
[15:54] | A flying bomb would be a missile, Chad. | 会飞的炸弹就是导弹 查德 |
[15:57] | Honestly, where’s the Red Devil gonna get a missile? | 说真的 红衣恶魔能从哪搞颗导弹呢 |
[15:58] | Don’t be an idiot. Hold this. It’s hero time. | 别犯傻 拿着 老子要当英雄了 |
[16:04] | Ah, here we go. | 瞧好吧 |
[16:09] | Oh, Chad, you’ve come for me. | 查德 你为我而来 |
[16:11] | Save me and I’m yours forever. | 英雄救美 我就永远是你的人了 |
[16:15] | I’m not really sure I’m ready for that level of commitment. | 我可不确定自己要接受这种承诺 |
[16:17] | Chad, please, I’m trapped in the house with a killer. | 求你了查德 我和凶手被困在一栋房子里了 |
[16:20] | Break the glass! | 打碎玻璃 |
[16:22] | Not until you take back what you said. | 除非你收回刚才说的那番话 |
[16:24] | Fine, just save me, Chad. | 好 快救救我 查德 |
[16:26] | And? | 然后呢 |
[16:28] | And I’m yours for an amount of time you feel is appropriate. | 想跟我厮守多久由你来决定 |
[16:31] | Stand back, fair maiden. | 退后 淑女 |
[16:33] | Chad’s about to be a hero. | 英雄查德要登场了 |
[16:40] | Oh, Chad! | 查德 |
[16:47] | Whoa, Red Devil! | 是红衣恶魔 |
[16:48] | Get up here now! Go, go, go, go, go. Climb. | 快上来 快 快 快 快爬 |
[16:51] | Red Devil, coming in hot! | 红衣恶魔强势登场 |
[16:52] | He’s moving. | 他来了 |
[16:53] | Oh, he’s moving, he’s moving. | 他过来了 他过来了 |
[16:56] | Hurry. Caulfield, you climb. | 快点 加尔菲德 你倒是爬啊 |
[16:58] | You climb, you armless bastard! | 快爬啊 你这没手的杂种 |
[16:59] | I’m gonna make it. I’m gonna make it. | 我能行 我能行 |
[17:01] | Chad, no, that’s the only phone we have! | 查德 别扔 那是我们唯一的电话 |
[17:03] | Tonight is not the night Caulfield Mount Herman dies! | 今晚还不是我加尔菲德·芒特·赫尔曼的死期 |
[17:12] | What do we do now? | 我们现在该怎么办 |
[17:14] | The only thing we can do: | 我们唯一能做的就是 |
[17:15] | give him the dignity of watching him die. | 给予他尊严 目送他归西 |
[17:25] | Okay, okay, okay, he’s good, he’s good. | 好 好 好 他没事 他没事 |
[17:30] | Oh! God. | 我的老天爷 |
[17:33] | No, no, not the head. | 别 别 别砍头 |
[17:35] | Oh, he’s going for the… | 他正要… |
[17:39] | Well, that answers that. | 这下确定了 |
[17:40] | Someone in this house definitely knows who the killer is. | 这屋里绝对有人知道谁是凶手 |
[17:43] | I hear you loud and clear, girl. It’s Truth or Dare time. | 说的是 小妞 该”真心话大冒险”了 |
[17:45] | Wait, Zayday, stop. | 等等 扎丹 停下 |
[17:47] | Wh-What are we doing? | 我们要干什么 |
[17:48] | Whatever it takes to stop the douche that’s trying to kill everybody. | 去阻止那个要杀光所有人的傻缺 |
[17:50] | No, I mean, like, what are we doing? | 不 我是说 我们具体要干嘛 |
[17:53] | I mean, do you ever just stop | 你有停下来问过自己 |
[17:54] | and ask yourself if we can actually pull this off? | 我们真的能成功吗 |
[17:57] | Maybe… | 或许 |
[17:59] | maybe we all just need to get out of here. | 或许我们只需远离这里 |
[18:01] | Leave school. | 离开学校 |
[18:02] | The best way to avoid a shark attack is to not go in the water. | 想不被鲨鱼袭击 最好对策就是别下水 |
[18:07] | We all have a crisis of faith sometimes. | 我们都会偶尔失去信念 |
[18:10] | But no one is gonna tell a sisterhood | 但没人能规定 |
[18:12] | with Zayday Williams as the president | 我扎丹·威廉姆斯会长领导的姐妹团 |
[18:14] | when they can and can’t go swimming. | 何时该游泳 何时不该游 |
[18:16] | So pull it together | 快给我振作起来 |
[18:18] | and let’s go play this game of Truth or Dare. | 我们去玩”真心话大冒险” |
[18:20] | ‘Cause ain’t nothing and no one | 今晚没有任何人或事 |
[18:22] | stopping the hot tsunami of truth | 能阻挡真相的热浪 |
[18:24] | rolling into this house tonight. | 席卷这间屋子 |
[18:35] | All right, you guys. It’s time to play a game of Truth or Dare. | 亲们 该玩”真心话大冒险”了 |
[18:40] | Just saying, now would be the time to play Spin the Bottle. | 我得说一句 现在才应该玩转瓶游戏 |
[18:43] | We finally have some Dickies here. | 终于有小伙子加入我们了 |
[18:44] | Someone in this house knows something about the murderer | 这屋里有人知道凶手的事 |
[18:46] | that they’re not telling us, | 却不告诉大家 |
[18:47] | and I intend to find out what. | 我要查明真相 |
[18:49] | Okay, here’s how the game works. | 游戏规则是这样的 |
[18:51] | When it’s your turn, you have a choice of Truth or Dare. | 轮到你时 选”真心话”或”大冒险” |
[18:55] | If you choose Truth, you have to tell the truth. | 如果选择了”真心话” 就必须讲真话 |
[18:59] | And if you choose Dare… | 如果选择了”大冒险” |
[19:00] | I don’t know. Maybe you’re hiding something. | 我就不得而知了 也许你在掩饰些什么 |
[19:03] | Ooh! Yes. | 真棒啊 |
[19:07] | But wouldn’t you just lie? | 但不能撒谎吗 |
[19:08] | I mean, if I were the killer, | 如果我是凶手 |
[19:10] | I’d pick Truth and then just lie. | 我会选”真心话”然后撒谎 |
[19:14] | Uh, well, the-the game’s not Truth or Dare or Lie. | 这个游戏不叫”真心话大冒险还有撒谎” |
[19:17] | Just Truth or Dare. | 就是”真心话大冒险” |
[19:19] | If you want to lie, you can just pick Dare. | 如果想撒谎 就选”大冒险”吧 |
[19:20] | No, you’d pick Truth and then you’d lie. | 不对 是选”真心话” 然后撒谎 |
[19:25] | Uh, no, you can’t lie. That’s the… | 不 不 你们不能撒谎 那是 |
[19:28] | that’s the whole point of Truth or Dare. You can’t lie. | “真心话大冒险”的关键即是不能撒谎 |
[19:30] | But… I’m sorry, the game’s pretty damn simple! | 不过 不好意思 这游戏太简单了 |
[19:33] | Okay? It’s Truth or Dare, all right? | 知道吗 是”真心话大冒险” 懂吗 |
[19:36] | If you pick Truth, you have to tell the truth. | 如果选了”真心话”就得讲真话 |
[19:38] | If you pick Dare… it’s gonna be really suspicious, | 选了”大冒险” 那就有点可疑了 |
[19:41] | and I’m gonna think | 我就会觉得 |
[19:42] | you had something to do with my sweet bro Boone dying | 你和我甜心老弟布恩的死拖不了关系了 |
[19:44] | and my rad bro Caulfield getting his arms… | 还有我那被砍掉手臂 |
[19:47] | and then his head chopped off! | 和脑袋的酷哥们加尔菲德 |
[19:48] | – And Dodger. – Will you stop whining about Dodger?! | -还有多杰 -能别墨迹多杰了吗 |
[19:51] | Everybody agrees that dude was holding you back. | 大家都知道那货在拖你的后腿 |
[19:53] | Nobody misses him. | 没人怀念他 |
[19:54] | Now let’s play some Truth or Dare | 现在我们来玩真心话大冒险 |
[19:56] | and find out who the killer is. | 搞清楚谁是凶手 |
[20:01] | Number Five, truth or dare? | 香奈儿五号 你选真心话还是大冒险 |
[20:04] | Truth. | 真心话 |
[20:05] | Okay. Number Five, | 好 香奈儿五号 |
[20:07] | does your vagina have teeth? | 你阴道里有长牙吗 |
[20:13] | That’s insane. | 这太疯狂了 |
[20:15] | No, it doesn’t, Chanel. | 当然没有了 香奈儿 |
[20:17] | I thought she wasn’t allowed to lie. | 她不能撒谎对吧 |
[20:18] | I’m not lying. | 我没撒谎 |
[20:20] | My vagina doesn’t have teeth. | 我阴道里没有长牙 |
[20:21] | Can I rephrase the question? | 我能再问一遍问题吗 |
[20:23] | Does your vagina still have teeth? | 你阴道里现在还有没有长牙 |
[20:25] | No! The answer is no! | 不 没有 |
[20:26] | No, it no longer has teeth, | 不再长牙 |
[20:27] | so it used to have teeth, but you got them removed? | 但曾经长牙 你把它们移除了对吗 |
[20:29] | – No, I didn’t. – So your vagina still has teeth. | -我没移除过 -所以你阴道里仍有牙 |
[20:31] | Which one is it, Number Five? | 所以到底是怎样 香奈儿五号 |
[20:33] | Sounds like you’re trapped in a web of lies. | 看来你陷入了一片谎言之中 |
[20:35] | You’re forfeiting your turn, bitch. | 你轮不到发问了 小贱人 |
[20:39] | Um… okay, I guess it’s my turn, then. | 我想接下去该轮到我了 |
[20:46] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[20:47] | Truth… or dare? | 真心话还是大冒险 |
[20:50] | Truth. | 真心话 |
[20:52] | What is Chanel 3’s deepest, darkest secret? | 香奈儿三号内心深处最阴暗的秘密是什么 |
[20:55] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[20:56] | She knows I have weird feelings for her. | 她知道我喜欢她了 |
[20:58] | She’s gonna tell everyone. I have to just blurt it out. | 她会告诉大家的 我得直接说出来 |
[21:01] | Her deepest, darkest secret is… | 她内心深处最阴暗的秘密是… |
[21:04] | – Her father is Charles Manson. – I have weird, sexy feelings for Sam. | -她爸是查尔斯·曼森 -我对萨姆有性冲动 |
[21:06] | What? | 什么 |
[21:08] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[21:09] | What did you just say? | 你刚刚说什么 |
[21:11] | I have weird sexy feelings for Sam. | 我对萨姆有怪异的性冲动 |
[21:15] | Wh-what did you just say? | 那你刚刚说什么 |
[21:17] | Her father is Charles Manson. | 她的父亲是查尔斯·曼森 |
[21:18] | Okay, can I just say, Number Three is definitely the killer. | 我觉得香奈儿三号一定就是凶手 |
[21:22] | No, I’m not! | 我不是 |
[21:23] | You promised you wouldn’t tell. | 你保证过不会说的 |
[21:24] | Sorry. I had to tell the truth. | 抱歉 我不得不讲出真相 |
[21:26] | Of course you’re the killer. | 你一定就是凶手 |
[21:27] | I mean, your dad’s Charles Manson, dude. | 你老爸可是查尔斯·曼森 |
[21:29] | If you’re not the killer, you should probably… | 如果你不是凶手 你也应该 |
[21:31] | you know, give it a shot. | 去试一试 |
[21:32] | I think you’d be pretty good at it. | 我觉得你一定很擅长 |
[21:33] | Thanks. | 真是多谢你啊 |
[21:35] | My turn. | 轮到我了 |
[21:37] | Sam, truth or dare. | 萨姆 真心话还是大冒险 |
[21:39] | – I just went. – Truth or dare?! | -我刚轮到过了 -真心话还是大冒险 |
[21:41] | Dare. | 大冒险 |
[21:42] | I dare you to go down to the creepy Kappa House basement | 我要你去卡帕公馆下面那个恐怖的地下室 |
[21:45] | where we keep all our deepest, darkest secrets, | 那里藏有我们最阴暗的秘密 |
[21:48] | and take a little nap in the bathtub. | 然后在浴缸里打个盹儿 |
[21:52] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[21:55] | Yes! Bathtub naps. This is getting good. | 浴缸里打盹儿 真是越来越好玩了 |
[21:58] | Okay, guys, I propose we take a little break, you know, | 我提议大家休息一小会 |
[22:01] | take a whiz, get a refill. | 解个手 续个杯 |
[22:03] | Bro, grab my phone. | 兄弟 把我的手机拿来 |
[22:05] | There’s a little playlist I put together called “Douche.” | 我整理了一个叫”二货”的播放列表 |
[22:08] | I want you to call that up on the bluetooth speakers | 你们把蓝牙扬声器打开 |
[22:10] | so we can get our dance on. | 我们就可以开始跳舞了 |
[22:11] | Truth or dare! | 真心话还是大冒险 |
[22:17] | Look, I’m really sorry. | 听着 我真的很抱歉 |
[22:18] | You know what? I’m sorry. I’m sorry I ever trusted you. | 知道吗 我也后悔 后悔信任你 |
[22:22] | But I wanted to talk about the other thing you said, | 但我想和你谈谈你说的另一回事 |
[22:24] | about how you thought you had feelings for me. | 关于你对我有好感那回事 |
[22:26] | The only feelings I have for you now | 现在我对你就只有 |
[22:27] | are rage and pissed-offedness. | 愤怒和心烦了 |
[22:29] | Now go sit in that bathtub and think about what you’ve done | 你就去坐进那浴缸里想想你都做了些什么 |
[22:31] | and try not to rub one out, okay? | 别再想着对谁手淫了 好吗 |
[22:36] | Come on! I said I was sorry! | 拜托 我都说抱歉了 |
[23:47] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[23:50] | If anybody’s down here, please don’t jump out at me. | 如果有人 请别突然跳出来吓我 |
[23:53] | I have a thing about that. | 我对这事有阴影 |
[24:21] | Is that blood? | 那是血吗 |
[24:34] | Wait. If you’re gonna kill me, | 等等 如果你要杀我 |
[24:37] | at least show me who you are first. | 至少先让我知道你是谁吧 |
[24:41] | I knew it. I knew it was you. | 我就知道是你 |
[24:46] | Please. You don’t have to do this. | 求你了 你可以不杀我的 |
[24:49] | I could help you. | 我能帮你 |
[25:03] | Hi, Chad. | 你好 查德 |
[25:04] | The killer took all the food out of all the cabinets | 凶手拿光了柜子里的所有食物 |
[25:06] | and left us nothing but watermelon lime coolers in the fridge. | 只在冰箱里给我们留下了西瓜青柠汁 |
[25:10] | He’s trying to starve us to death. | 他要活活饿死我们 |
[25:12] | There’s never any food in there. Just laxatives. | 这里一向都没有食物 只有泻药 |
[25:14] | Chanel’s orders. Chad, | 这是香奈儿的命令 查德 |
[25:16] | after our erotic bonding session in the cemetery | 自从我们在墓地发现彼此性趣相投 |
[25:18] | and our coitus interruptus in the haunted house, | 在鬼屋的啪啪啪被中断后 |
[25:21] | I got the impression that you and I are on the verge | 我预感我和你即将成为 |
[25:23] | of being the next “It” Couple. | 下一对大众情侣 |
[25:26] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[25:28] | I just don’t know what would make you think that. | 我就是不知道你为什么会那样想 |
[25:30] | You texted me saying, “We are on the verge | 是你发短信给我说”我们即将成为 |
[25:32] | of being the next ‘it’ couple, Hester. Love, Chad.” | 下一对大众情侣 海丝特 爱你的查德” |
[25:34] | See, this is the problem with texting, you know? | 你看 这就是发短信的坏处了 |
[25:36] | You can’t hear the context. | 你听不到来龙去脉 |
[25:38] | You’ve been spending a lot of time with Chanel tonight. | 今晚你跟香奈儿待得时间可够久的了 |
[25:41] | Even though I decided to not wear a bra, | 尽管我都没穿胸罩 |
[25:44] | you haven’t been staring at my shirt raisins once. | 可你连一眼都没看我衣服上的凸点 |
[25:48] | Okay, look, I was waiting to talk to you about this | 听着 我等着就这事跟你谈谈 |
[25:50] | ’cause secretly I was hoping you’d be killed | 因为其实我本来指望你被杀掉 |
[25:51] | and I wouldn’t have to hurt your feelings. | 这样我就不用伤害你的感情了 |
[25:54] | I just don’t think it would work out with us. | 我就是觉得咱俩合不来 |
[25:56] | You’re nuts, and not like a typical crazy-eyes co-ed, | 你是个疯子 而且还不是一般的疯子 |
[25:58] | but wake-up-with-my penis-in-a-jar lunatic. | 是让我醒来发现我的老二在罐子里的疯子 |
[26:00] | Now, that puts me in a tough spot | 现在这让我陷入了困境 |
[26:02] | because that also means you’d be the screw of my life. | 因为那也意味着你会是我的最爱 |
[26:04] | I mean, that kind of insanity means your muffin… | 我是说那种疯狂意味着 你的小穴 |
[26:06] | it’s Space Mountain levels of fun. | 对我来说就是太空飞车级的乐趣 |
[26:08] | I love Space Mountain. Best ride at Disneyland. | 我超爱太空飞车 迪士尼最好的项目 |
[26:11] | But I love my penis more. | 但我更爱我的老二 |
[26:13] | Let me tell you two things about me. | 让我来告诉你关于我的两件事 |
[26:15] | Okay. | 好 |
[26:16] | Number one– I never take second place. | 首先 我从不屈尊次位 |
[26:19] | And number two– I don’t stop till I get what I want. | 其次 我不达目的誓不罢休 |
[26:23] | What’s going on in here? | 这里是怎么回事 |
[26:24] | Nothing, Chanel. | 没什么 香奈儿 |
[26:25] | Just getting some wine coolers for my sisters. | 只是来为姐妹们拿几个凉酒器 |
[26:28] | By the way, Chanel, you look amazing tonight. | 对了 香奈儿 你今晚太美了 |
[26:32] | Being imprisoned by a psycho killer | 被变态杀手囚禁在自己的房子里 |
[26:34] | in your own house really suits you. | 非常符合你的气质 |
[26:39] | Was that salad spinner hitting on you? | 那个沙拉搅拌机在勾引你 对吗 |
[26:42] | Yeah, totally, which is why I’m glad you showed up. | 对啊 幸亏你进来了 |
[26:44] | I am super turned on from her, and I need some sweet release. | 我被她弄得欲火焚身 我需要释放一下 |
[26:47] | Is there any, like, Crisco or cooking oil here? | 这里有没有黄油或者食用油 |
[26:50] | Just, like, dry handies bum me out. | 因为手太干撸得实在不爽 |
[26:53] | I have a better idea. | 我有个更好的主意 |
[26:55] | Let’s go out and join the others. | 我们出去跟他们一起 |
[26:57] | It’s game time again. | 又开始玩游戏了 |
[27:00] | As Kappa House copresident, I think I can speak | 作为卡帕公馆的联合会长 我想我可以 |
[27:04] | for everyone when I say we’ve all been through hell. | 代大家说 我们真是经历了生死磨难 |
[27:07] | So, I propose we treat ourselves to a little heaven. | 所以我提议 让我们享受下天堂待遇 |
[27:10] | Seven Minutes in Heaven. | 天堂七分钟 |
[27:12] | I go first, and I pick Chad. | 我先来 我选查德 |
[27:14] | Wait. No. Hold on. | 等等 先等等 |
[27:15] | The whole point of this slumber party was | 这场睡衣派对的目的 |
[27:16] | to figure out who the killer is. | 是要找出谁是凶手 |
[27:17] | Oh, give it a rest, Nancy Drew. | 歇一歇吧 神探南茜 |
[27:19] | Whatever your plan was, it isn’t working. | 不管你的计划是什么 都不管用 |
[27:21] | So, if you’ll excuse me for seven minutes, | 所以请允许我失陪七分钟 |
[27:23] | I’m going to ask my boyfriend, Chad Radwell, | 我要请我的男朋友 查德·雷德威尔 |
[27:26] | to dial “O” on my pink telephone. | 带我体验人间极乐了 |
[27:29] | Chad? | 查德 |
[27:29] | Would you like to pat the little man in the canoe? | 你是否愿意来轻抚我的小花心呢 |
[27:40] | I’m making out with you. | 我要跟你做爱 |
[27:42] | I’m making out with you so hard. | 我要狠狠地跟你做爱 |
[27:45] | Oh, Chad? | 查德 |
[27:47] | Chad? | 查德 |
[27:48] | I want to take our relationship to the next level. | 我希望我们的关系更进一步 |
[27:52] | What? | 什么 |
[27:55] | I want us to be together, | 我希望我们俩在一起 |
[27:57] | but I want it to mean something. | 但我希望能有点意义 |
[27:59] | Yeah. No, I’m ready to do this. | 好啊 我准备好了 |
[28:01] | What? Really? | 什么 真的吗 |
[28:02] | Definitely. I mean, | 真的 因为 |
[28:03] | I love boning girls all over this great land. | 我喜欢征服这土地上所有的女孩 |
[28:06] | But really, at the end of the day, | 但其实 到头来 |
[28:08] | I just kind of want to bone one girl. | 我只想征服那一个女孩 |
[28:09] | Like, that one special girl. | 一个特别的女孩 |
[28:12] | And I don’t know. I just didn’t think that girl was you | 我不知道 我以前以为那女孩不是你 |
[28:14] | because, obviously, there’s so much wrong with you. | 因为 很显然 你身上毛病太多了 |
[28:16] | But then I think about the good things about you. | 但是我又考虑到你身上的优点 |
[28:20] | Like… like how gullible you are, | 比如 你有多么好骗 |
[28:24] | how rich your dad is. | 你爸多么有钱 |
[28:26] | And when I think about that girl– | 当我想到那个女孩 |
[28:28] | the really rich one who’s easy to trick– | 非常有钱又非常好骗 |
[28:31] | I think she’s pretty special, too. | 我觉得那样的女孩也很特别 |
[28:33] | Chad! | 查德 |
[28:39] | Chanel? | 香奈儿 |
[28:41] | Will you get back together with me? | 你愿意跟我和好吗 |
[28:44] | Look, all of these murders on campus have caused me | 校园里发生的这些谋杀 |
[28:48] | to do a lot of soul searching, | 让我深刻地反省了自己 |
[28:51] | and I think I’ve arrived at a place of deep personal awareness. | 我认为自己到达了深刻自我意识的境界 |
[28:54] | So, I would consider taking you back under one condition. | 所以我可以重新接受你 但有个条件 |
[28:58] | You have to pinky-pledge that you will be monogamous to me. | 你必须保证只忠于我一人 |
[29:02] | You will not have sex with anyone else. | 不能再跟别人发生性关系 |
[29:04] | Do you understand me? | 听明白了吗 |
[29:16] | Okay. | 好 |
[29:17] | Oh, Chad! | 查德 |
[29:20] | Okay, time’s up. | 好了 时间到 |
[29:25] | Roger, we’re next. | 罗杰 该我们了 |
[29:27] | Roger?! | 罗杰 |
[29:45] | I came to see if Sam needed anything, | 我下来看看萨姆是否有什么需要 |
[29:47] | but she doesn’t because she’s dead! | 估计没有 因为她死了 |
[29:48] | Dude, she looks like prepackaged meat from the supermarket. | 我去 她看起来就像超市里包装好的肉 |
[29:51] | Chanel #3 is standing right there. | 香奈儿三号就站在这儿 |
[29:53] | Show some respect. | 别这么没礼貌 |
[29:54] | We weren’t dating. | 我们没有在一起 |
[29:55] | Wait. If she’s dead and all the doors are locked from the outside, | 等等 她死了 但是门是从外面反锁的 |
[29:57] | that means the killer is in the house! | 所以杀手在房子里 |
[29:59] | Oh, God, has someone checked on the kids? | 天哪 有人去看看孩子们吗 |
[30:01] | The killer is standing right in front of us. | 杀手就在我们眼前 |
[30:03] | Pretty convenient that you’re the one who found the body. | 好巧呢 刚好是你发现了凶手 |
[30:06] | I would be offended by that accusation, Chanel, | 你这么污蔑我我本该生气的 香奈儿 |
[30:08] | if I wasn’t so honored that you were thinking about me. | 但你对我的注意让我太激动了 |
[30:10] | You can knock off the “Neck brace in the headlights” act. | 你可以不用这么假惺惺了 |
[30:12] | You’re the darkest bitch of them all. | 你才是最阴险狡猾的婊子 |
[30:14] | Number 3 told me that you were the one | 香奈儿三号告诉我 |
[30:15] | who turned me in to the police. | 是你向警方揭发了我 |
[30:16] | Those are some serious accusations, and they make no sense. | 你污蔑给我的罪太重了 而且根本说不通 |
[30:19] | Considering everything that I’ve seen | 但是我为你做了这么多事 |
[30:21] | and done for you here, Chanel– Ms. Bean, Number Two. | 贝恩女士 香奈儿二号 |
[30:24] | I would be opening myself up to a lot of trouble | 如果要向警方揭发你 |
[30:26] | if I were to turn you in to the authorities. | 那我自己也面临着很大的麻烦 |
[30:27] | It doesn’t do any of us any good | 毫无证据就开始互相指责 |
[30:28] | to start accusing each other with no evidence. | 这对我们毫无好处 |
[30:31] | But it is pretty suspicious | 但是你发现了尸体 |
[30:32] | that you’re the one who found her, Hester. | 还是很可疑 海丝特 |
[30:33] | Okay, I understand. | 我明白 |
[30:35] | I suggest that we just have someone stand guard and watch me | 不如请个人时刻盯着我 |
[30:38] | for the rest of the night, or until someone else dies, | 整晚寸步不离 直到出现新的尸体 |
[30:40] | therefore proving that I am not the killer. | 这样就能证明我不是杀手了 |
[30:41] | I nominate Chad. | 我提名查德 |
[30:42] | Screw that, Evil Harrington. | 去你的 你个恶毒的女人 |
[30:45] | We’re locking you upstairs in my closet | 我们要把你锁进楼上衣柜里 |
[30:47] | until we can find a way out of here. | 直到找出离开这里的办法 |
[30:58] | This feels so good. | 感觉真爽 |
[30:59] | – Yeah, it does. – No, not this. | -确实 -我不是说这个 |
[31:02] | I mean, it feels so good now that my brother’s gone. | 是说 我哥不在后的感觉太爽 |
[31:05] | It’s such a relief. | 简直解脱 |
[31:07] | The only time we’ve ever been apart | 我们一直形影不离 |
[31:09] | was the two minutes that separated our birth. | 唯一没在一起就是出生时的两分钟时差 |
[31:12] | The only bummer is, like, | 不过遗憾的地方在于 |
[31:13] | we created this amazing clicking language, | 我们之间有种特殊的交流语言 |
[31:15] | and now I have nobody to use it with. | 但是现在却无用武之地了 |
[31:17] | Wait. I could teach you! | 等等 我可以教你 |
[31:20] | Okay, okay, so, two high clicks means, “Hello.” | 高声弹舌两次 意思是你好 |
[31:23] | Okay, so… | 然后 |
[31:25] | And three low clicks means, | 低声弹舌三次的意思是 |
[31:27] | “Man, this ice cream is delicious.” | “这冰淇淋真好吃” |
[31:29] | Okay, so… | 所以… |
[31:54] | I tried to scream, but nothing came out! | 我尖叫过 但是没有反应 |
[31:56] | Roger… Roger… | 罗杰 罗杰 |
[31:58] | And then he was just gone! | 然后他就消失了 |
[31:59] | The Red Devil shot Roger in the head with the nail gun, | 红衣恶魔用射钉枪打了罗杰的脑袋 |
[32:02] | and then he just disappeared! | 然后就消失了 |
[32:03] | Okay. Here’s what we know. | 以下是我们掌握的信息 |
[32:06] | One– Number Five is a psychopath who no one likes. | 首先 五号是个疯子 大家都讨厌她 |
[32:09] | Two– | 其次 |
[32:10] | she went in the closet | 她进了衣柜 |
[32:11] | to play Seven Minutes in Heaven with her boyfriend, | 跟男朋友你侬我侬之后 |
[32:13] | and then he ends up dead! | 他就死了 |
[32:15] | Clearly, Chanel #5 is the killer! | 很明显 香奈儿五号就是杀手 |
[32:17] | But when the Dickie Dollars got attacked, | 但是之前有人遭到袭击时 |
[32:19] | and Caulfield got his arms chopped off… | 以及加尔菲德胳膊被切时… |
[32:21] | there were two Devils. Dos Diablos. | 有两个恶魔 俩恶魔 |
[32:24] | Okay, fine. Hester is one of the killers, | 好吧 那海丝特是凶手之一 |
[32:26] | and the other is Chanel #5. | 另一个是香奈儿五号 |
[32:28] | Even though I firmly believe the psychotic twin duo of Number Five | 虽然我十分确定五号和六号 这对疯子姐妹 |
[32:32] | and Number Six are the killers… | 才是幕后杀手 |
[32:34] | I have a pressing question | 我还有问题 |
[32:35] | for Haggie Gyllenhaal. | 要问问这位小姐 |
[32:37] | Isn’t it interesting that my former stalker | 你不觉得很有趣吗 之前跟踪我的人 |
[32:40] | and your current boyfriend Pete isn’t here tonight? | 兼你的现任男友皮特今晚不在 |
[32:42] | He told me he was studying tonight. | 他说他今晚要学习 |
[32:44] | He did. He told me he was studying. | 真的 他说要学习 |
[32:46] | Interesting. | 有趣 |
[32:47] | That’s all I’m gonna say. | 我就这么一句评论 |
[32:49] | Interesting. | 有趣 |
[32:51] | Oh, dudes, there is a trapdoor with, like, a tunnel system. | 各位 这里有个活盖 好像有地下隧道 |
[32:55] | See, Chanel? I wasn’t lying. | 你看 香奈儿 我没撒谎 |
[32:57] | But wait, there are secret tunnels | 等等 这房子里有让杀手 |
[32:59] | in this house perfect for a killer to use, | 如虎添翼的地道 |
[33:01] | and you neglected to tell us? | 你却不告诉我们 |
[33:03] | That’s a little suspicious. | 真够可疑的 |
[33:04] | Okay, look. We are losing sight of the big picture here. | 大家不要忘记主题 |
[33:06] | Chanel couldn’t have killed Roger | 罗杰肯定不是香奈儿杀的 |
[33:07] | because she was with us when it happened. | 因为事发时她跟我们在一起 |
[33:09] | None of us killed him. | 他不是我们杀的 |
[33:09] | While Chanel #5 and Roger were in the closet, | 香奈儿五号和罗杰在衣柜里时 |
[33:12] | we were all together– which means none of us did it. | 我们都在一起 也就是说我们都没有嫌疑 |
[33:14] | – I’m going down there. – Are you crazy?! | -我要下去 -你疯了吗 |
[33:16] | The Red Devil could still be in the house. | 红衣恶魔很可能还藏在公馆里 |
[33:18] | Both of the Red Devils could still be in the house. | 两个红衣恶魔很可能都还藏在公馆里 |
[33:20] | Look, this house is sealed up, right? | 这公馆已经都锁上了 是吧 |
[33:22] | Doors and windows locked. So if none of us is the killer, | 门窗都上了锁 如果我们都不是凶手 |
[33:25] | that tunnel is how the Red Devil got in. | 那红衣恶魔肯定就是从地道进来的 |
[33:27] | That also means it’s our way out. | 也就是说它也就是我们的出路 |
[33:29] | I’m not going down there. | 我才不下去 |
[33:30] | I do not dig on cobwebs, and I’m guessing | 我可不想碰蜘蛛网 我打赌 |
[33:32] | there are loads of cobwebs down there. | 这底下肯定满是蜘蛛网 |
[33:34] | I’m going with her. | 我跟她一起去 |
[33:36] | We’re copresidents of this house | 我们俩是公馆的联合会长 |
[33:38] | and responsible for what happens under this roof. | 也就要为这屋子里发生的一切负责 |
[33:42] | Chanel… | 香奈儿 |
[33:45] | if you get murdered in those tunnels, | 如果你在地道里被杀死了 |
[33:47] | I promise I will never bang anyone harder than I banged you. | 我保证你绝对是我今生今世干得最狠的女人 |
[33:50] | Chad… | 查德 |
[33:51] | Let’s do this. | 走吧 |
[33:52] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[33:55] | You’re so rich and hot. | 你真是又多金又性感 |
[34:20] | These are the nicest secret tunnels I’ve ever seen. | 这是我见过最棒的秘密地道了 |
[34:23] | These tunnels were designed and decorated | 这些地道都是由卡帕公馆创始人 |
[34:25] | by founding Kappa sister Madam Cynthia Rogers Bouvet. | 辛西娅·罗杰斯·布维女士设计装修的 |
[34:29] | She was the interior decorator for both the Cleveland | 她也是克利夫兰及塔夫脱两届总统的 |
[34:31] | and Taft Administrations. | 室内装潢师 |
[34:41] | She had affairs with both of them. | 她和这两个人都有一腿 |
[34:44] | Rumor has it Taft fell asleep while mounting her | 据说塔夫脱在干她的时候睡着了 |
[34:47] | and crushed her to death. | 结果把她压死了 |
[34:51] | These are all past presidents. | 这些都是前任会长 |
[34:54] | Marcy Weiss– | 马尔西·韦斯 |
[34:55] | Kappa President 1928 to 1930. | 1928年至1930年任卡帕公馆会长 |
[34:58] | She helped Kappa avoid the misery of the Great Depression | 她帮助卡帕公馆躲过了经济大萧条 |
[35:01] | by kicking out any sister whose family was affected | 方法是赶走所有家中因29年危机 |
[35:03] | by the crash of ’29 and couldn’t pay their dues. | 而无法上交会费的姐妹们 |
[35:07] | Wandy Hart– | 汪迪·哈特 |
[35:08] | Kappa president 1970. | 1970年任卡帕公馆会长 |
[35:10] | Personally responsible | 一个人做到了 |
[35:12] | for crushing the antiwar movement on campus | 摧毁校园内的反战游行 |
[35:14] | by having the administration ban macrame, fringed vests | 让学校禁止流苏花边 流苏马甲以及 |
[35:18] | and Creedence Clearwater Revival songs. | 克里登斯清水复兴合唱团的歌的流行 |
[35:22] | Missy Carmichael– | 蜜希·卡迈克尔 |
[35:23] | Kappa president 1986. | 1986年任卡帕公馆会长 |
[35:26] | A pioneer in bringing cocaine to Kappa Kappa Tau. | KKT姐妹会引入可卡因的先锋 |
[35:31] | Wow. What amazing legacies they all have. | 她们的事迹真是传奇啊 |
[35:34] | What do you think ours will be? | 你觉得我俩会留下什么事迹 |
[35:36] | If we can get through this year without everyone getting killed, | 如果我们能没有人遇害 平安度过今年 |
[35:39] | I think we’ll go down as the greatest of them all. | 我觉得我们俩就是这里面最杰出的了 |
[36:19] | Come on! | 快 |
[36:31] | You came back for me. | 你回来救了我 |
[36:32] | Purely selfish. | 纯属私心 |
[36:33] | If I’m gonna survive this thing, I’m gonna need the numbers. | 如果我要活下去 就得人数占优 |
[36:42] | Don’t you see that all the killings have been about Kappa? | 你没发现所有谋杀案都和卡帕公馆有关吗 |
[36:45] | Well, except for Coney, | 除了科尼 |
[36:46] | but he was just irritating. | 他完全是来捣乱的 |
[36:48] | Yeah, that’s becoming pretty obvious. | 没错 越来越明显了 |
[36:51] | You are probably the worst cop ever. | 你可以算是最差劲的警察了 |
[36:54] | We’re pretty much gonna focus | 我们得集中 |
[36:55] | all of our attention on protecting this house. | 全部注意力保护这座公馆 |
[36:58] | I’m gonna have uniformed officers posted outside 24/7. | 我会派巡警全天候守在门外 |
[37:01] | That is fantastic news. | 这真是太好了 |
[37:04] | What’s fantastic? | 哪里好了 |
[37:05] | Come on. | 得了吧 |
[37:07] | You and I both know that that lesbian was cannon fodder. | 我俩都知道那个女同只是炮灰 |
[37:10] | And think about it. | 你自己想想 |
[37:11] | What kind of life was that guy gonna live with no arms, really? | 没有双臂他将面对着怎样的生活 |
[37:15] | They were but a small price to pay | 只要付出一点很小的代价 |
[37:17] | for the knowledge that I can now place a robocall | 我就能够给大学所有的 |
[37:20] | to every parent and student at this university saying | 学生和家长都留一则自动留言 |
[37:23] | that as long as they are not a sister of, pledging, or sleeping | 只要她们不再是卡帕公馆的姐妹 |
[37:28] | with someone from Kappa House, they are safe | 预备会员 或是和她们乱搞就不会出事 |
[37:31] | to resume normal school activities. | 就能够回归校园日常生活 |
[37:33] | Grace. | 格蕾丝 |
[37:35] | Dad, hi. | 爸 |
[37:37] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[37:39] | – What’s wrong? – Grace. Come on. | -怎么了 -格蕾丝 来 |
[37:42] | Wait, where are we going? | 等等 我们要去哪 |
[37:44] | Out of here. | 离开这 |
[37:45] | No, Dad, I’m not leaving. | 爸 我不走 |
[37:48] | Not now. Not when my sisters need me the most. | 现在还不行 现在姐妹们最需要我 |
[37:50] | Your sisters are getting picked off like ducks on a pond! | 你的姐妹们正在被轻而易举地干掉 |
[37:53] | I won’t go! | 我不走 |
[37:54] | And you can’t make me. | 你也别想逼我走 |
[37:57] | In three seconds, | 倒数三秒 |
[37:59] | I’m gonna pick you up and carry you out of here. | 我就会把你拽离这里 |
[38:01] | Do you understand me? | 听懂了吗 |
[38:02] | I don’t think so, Dad. | 我可不这么觉得 这位爸爸 |
[38:04] | You’re a good man, | 你是个好人 |
[38:05] | and I love the way you love her. | 我很欣赏你这么爱她 |
[38:07] | But if sister wants to stay, | 但要是我的姐妹想留在这 |
[38:09] | she’s staying. | 就没人能带她走 |
[38:14] | Oh. Um, I-I just kind of came over here | 我…我只是站过来 |
[38:17] | because I farted over there and it smelled bad. | 因为我在那边放了屁很臭 |
[38:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:26] | Dad. | 老爸 |
[38:28] | Dad, can… | 爸 你能 |
[38:35] | I’m sorry about Roger. Or Dodger. | 罗杰死了我很遗憾 或者多杰 |
[38:37] | Well, both. | 其实是俩个都遗憾 |
[38:39] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[38:41] | I’m sorry about Sam. | 关于萨姆我也很抱歉 |
[38:43] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[38:44] | I miss her. | 我很想她 |
[38:46] | I loved her. | 我爱她 |
[38:47] | Her tattoos and the way she wore | 想念她的纹身 还有她戴的帽子 |
[38:50] | that hat without any irony at all. | 那顶帽子太配她了 |
[38:53] | She awakened a deep sexual honesty in me | 她唤醒了我心中 |
[38:55] | that, up until now, I was afraid to admit. | 一直羞于承认的性需求 |
[38:57] | Wait, you’re a lesbian? | 你是个同性恋 |
[38:59] | No. At first, my feelings for Sam made me think I was. | 不 一开始 因为萨姆我以为我是同性恋 |
[39:02] | But then, in that moment, when I kissed her, | 不过等我吻她的那一瞬间 |
[39:06] | I realized I didn’t care if she was a girl or a guy. | 我意识到我不在乎她是男是女 |
[39:08] | Basically, I’m in love with love. | 简单地说 我爱上了爱本身 |
[39:11] | And Sam dying taught me that… | 萨姆的死让我明白 |
[39:13] | the next time I feel love for someone, I’m going to tell them. | 下一次喜欢上一个人 就要大胆说出来 |
[39:17] | Right away. | 马上就说 |
[39:19] | Just in case they’re murdered before I can. | 以防他们在我告白前被杀 |
[39:21] | It was like her final gift to you. | 感觉这是她给你的临终礼物 |
[39:23] | That’s a nice way of thinking about it. | 这么想挺好的 |
[39:25] | Makes me feel a little less guilty about condemning her | 这让我没那么内疚 毕竟当初 |
[39:27] | to die by daring her to go down to the basement alone. | 是我让她独自去地下室 惨遭毒手的 |
[39:29] | I’d always felt like I’d won the lottery with Roger and Dodger. | 我总觉得同时拥有罗杰和多杰太有福气了 |
[39:34] | I mean, I never thought they’d both get killed. | 我从没想过他们都会被杀 |
[39:36] | What are the chances, right? | 世事无常 对吧 |
[39:38] | I just feel like I’m never gonna find a guy who likes me. | 我就是觉得 我再也找不到喜欢我的人了 |
[39:40] | Let alone two who look exactly alike. | 更别说还要两个长得一模一样的了 |
[39:42] | I’m a freak. | 我是个怪胎 |
[39:44] | I mean, the only reason I’m in this house is ’cause I’m a legacy. | 我之所以能在这里 只是因为我妈妈是成员 |
[39:49] | Nobody actually likes me. | 没人真正喜欢我 |
[39:51] | Chanel has the whole campus convinced that my vagina has teeth. | 香奈儿让全校的人都相信我的阴道里长了牙 |
[39:56] | You are totally gonna find another guy. | 你一定会找到下一个人的 |
[39:59] | You’re super cute, and you’re a Kappa. | 你这么可爱 又是卡帕姐妹会的成员 |
[40:01] | And I’m sure there’s some awesome dude out there | 我相信世上一定会有人 |
[40:03] | who will accept you for who you are, vaginal teeth and all. | 包容你的一切 包括你阴道牙齿什么的 |
[40:06] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[40:08] | And let’s make a pact. | 我们做个约定吧 |
[40:10] | No matter what happens, | 无论发生什么 |
[40:11] | no matter what dignity we have to sacrifice, | 无论我们要牺牲多少自尊 |
[40:13] | what laws we have to break, | 无论我们要犯什么样的法 |
[40:15] | what bodies we have to step over, | 踏过多少尸体 |
[40:17] | you and I are going to outlive Chanel. | 我们都要活得比香奈儿更久 |
[40:20] | Deal? | 一言为定 |
[40:23] | Deal. | 一言为定 |
[40:25] | Pledges and sisters of Kappa House, thanks to me, | 预备会员和卡帕的姐妹们 多亏了我 |
[40:29] | you’ve all survived yet another attack from the Red Devil killer. | 你们又一次逃过了红衣恶魔的毒手 |
[40:32] | Once again, death came to Kappa House, | 死亡再一次降临了卡帕姐妹会 |
[40:35] | and once again that death, while tragic, | 而这死亡 虽然悲惨 |
[40:37] | has brought us all closer together. | 却也让我们更加团结 |
[40:39] | I even kind of like Zayday now. | 我现在都有点喜欢扎丹了 |
[40:42] | And I got gifts. | 我还准备了礼物 |
[40:46] | Giant, pink | 巨大的粉红色 |
[40:48] | chopsticks. | 筷子 |
[40:49] | No. They’re custom-made pink nunchaku. | 才不是 它们是定制的粉色双节棍 |
[40:53] | If I can impart anything on you slits | 要说这一年里 |
[40:55] | over the course of this year, | 我都学到了什么 |
[40:56] | it’s that Kappas don’t take any crap from anyone. | 那就是卡帕姐妹不能受人欺负 |
[40:59] | Guys, I joined this sorority to feel close to my mom, | 我加入这个姐妹会是为了离我妈妈更近 |
[41:01] | to get a taste of the sisterhood that she was so inspired by. | 去感受她曾经热爱的姐妹情谊是怎样的 |
[41:04] | And after last night, I really feel it. | 在昨晚之后 我真的感受到了 |
[41:06] | I’m with you guys, no matter what. | 我会永远和你们在一起 生死与共 |
[41:09] | Thank you for making that announcement that no one cared about. | 谢谢你发表这一番谁都无所谓的言论 |
[41:11] | Now, I pledge that from this night on, | 我宣布从今晚起 |
[41:14] | we will not lose any more of our sisters. | 我们不会再失去任何的姐妹了 |
[41:16] | How are you gonna do that? | 你要怎么做到这点 |
[41:17] | We are gonna take the fight to him. | 我们要反抗他 |
[41:19] | I will not rest until we have the Red Devil | 不抓到红恶魔 或用木棍插进他们的脑袋 |
[41:21] | or Red Devils’ heads on spikes on the front lawn of this house. | 挂在公馆前的草坪上 我誓不罢休 |
[41:25] | Well, that’s all well and good, | 这种想法是很好 |
[41:27] | but we all know that it was | 不过我们都知道 |
[41:28] | my slumber party idea that made this whole | 是我睡衣派对的主意 |
[41:30] | “‘We Are the World’ Hands Across America” stuff happen. | 让”世界一家 天佑美国”的狗屁成真的 |
[41:33] | And we never got to appropriately finish said party. | 但我们的派对还没开完 |
[41:36] | Now, I don’t know about you guys, | 不知道你们怎么想 |
[41:38] | but in O-Town, | 不过在我那里 |
[41:39] | no slumber party is finished | 没有一场热舞 |
[41:42] | without a kickass dance party. | 睡衣派对是没法结束的 |
[41:44] | What, what?! | 来吧 |
[41:51] | This is so wonderfully random. | 这一切既突然 又美好 |
[41:53] | I know. What a great way to pretend | 是啊 用这种方法可以假装 |
[41:55] | all these people we know weren’t brutally murdered. | 我们的朋友没有被残忍地杀死 |
[42:01] | Stop. | 够了 |
[42:02] | Kappa…! | 卡帕 |