时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | What the hell? | 这是干什么 |
[00:04] | Am I the baby that was born in kappa that night? | 我是不是当晚在卡帕出生的那个孩子 |
[00:07] | There is something so weird about the hag of Shady Lane. | 谢迪兰老太婆的故事有个地方不对劲 |
[00:09] | We have to figure out who that woman was. | 我们必须查出那个女人是谁 |
[00:11] | You work fast. | 你画得真快 |
[00:12] | I paint them all. | 我都会画下来 |
[00:14] | We are murderers | 我们是杀人犯 |
[00:15] | hell-bent on revenge. | 一心要复仇 |
[00:17] | Tell me what happened to the baby. | 告诉我那个孩子怎样了 |
[00:19] | Come to my office, alone. | 单独到我办公室来 |
[00:29] | – Well? – “Well” what? | -所以呢 -所以什么 |
[00:32] | You scheduled this meeting; that means you talk first | 这次见面是你安排的 所以得你先张嘴 |
[00:34] | and I do my best to try to pretend to listen. | 而我要竭尽全力假装自己在听 |
[00:36] | You know why I’m here. | 你知道我为什么来找你 |
[00:38] | You told me if I helped you get out of that asylum, | 你说如果我帮你逃出那个精神病院 |
[00:40] | you’d tell me what happened to the baby in the bathtub. | 就告诉我浴缸里的那个孩子的事 |
[00:42] | Did I? | 我说过吗 |
[00:43] | Really? | 是吗 |
[00:46] | I have no memory of that. | 我可不记得 |
[00:48] | Uh, I mean, look, I was probably high on klonopin at the time, | 我当时可能吃了药语无伦次了 |
[00:51] | so you can’t really hold me to anything I might have said. | 所以我说的话你不能都当真 |
[00:53] | Besides, it’s not really important anymore, | 况且那已经不重要了 |
[00:56] | because Feather is the red devil killer. | 因为费瑟就是红衣恶魔 |
[00:59] | This never did have anything to do with what may or may not | 二十年前卡帕无法确定是否发生的那件事 |
[01:02] | have happened at Kappa 20 years ago. | 都与此次事件无关 |
[01:05] | Look, I’m sorry | 我很遗憾 |
[01:06] | that your little theory didn’t pan out. | 你那小推理没成功 |
[01:09] | But come on, cheer up. | 但是别灰心 |
[01:11] | This is what college is all about… | 这就是大学的意义 |
[01:13] | trying out new things and ideas, | 尝试新事物 萌生新想法 |
[01:15] | Learning how not to be afraid to be wrong. | 学会不惧错误 |
[01:18] | There is one thing I know I’m not wrong about. | 我知道我想对了一件事 |
[01:22] | That you are going to ignore | 那就是你要忽视 |
[01:24] | what’s really going on at this school | 校园里正在发生的事实 |
[01:26] | until it personally sneaks up behind you | 直到它找上你 |
[01:30] | and stabs you in the heart. | 一刀穿心 |
[02:47] | I saw that movie | 那部电影 |
[02:48] | 50 times! | 我看了五十次 |
[03:00] | Hello, and welcome to the new 911 automated system. | 你好 欢迎致电新911自动报警系统 |
[03:03] | Please listen carefully, as our menu options have changed. | 请听好 因为我们已变更按键选项 |
[03:05] | Also note that 911 is for emergencies only. | 请记得911仅供紧急情况报警使用 |
[03:08] | If you need a ride to the store | 如果你需要搭车去商店 |
[03:09] | or McDonald’s got your order wrong, please hang up. | 或是麦当劳弄错了您的点单 请挂机 |
[03:12] | For robbery in progress, please press… | 如果发生了抢劫 请按… |
[03:52] | Two on one? | 二对一 |
[03:53] | Doesn’t seem fair, does it? | 这可不公平啊 |
[03:56] | Wait a minute, are… | 等一下… |
[03:57] | Are you supposed to be Supreme court justice Antonin Scalia? | 你是在扮最高法院大法官安东宁·斯卡利亚吗 |
[04:04] | When I was a junior, I spent a year abroad. | 我小时候曾出国一年 |
[04:07] | I had an affair with a beautiful Eurasian man named Chong Wiha. | 我与一个叫庄伟夏的欧亚混血帅哥有过一段情 |
[04:10] | He was a grand champion in the illegal Hong Kong fighting pits. | 他是香港非法拳击赛的总冠军 |
[04:14] | Blood sport, they called it. | 他们称其为血腥运动 |
[04:16] | I taught him everything I knew about making love. | 我把做爱的技巧都教给了他 |
[04:20] | And in return, | 作为回报 |
[04:22] | he taught me how to fight. | 他教了我如何打架 |
[04:57] | The homosexual lifestyle is not destructive | 同性恋的生活方式不会对 |
[05:01] | to the fabric of American society! | 美国社会的结构造成破坏 |
[05:04] | The Voting Rights Act | 投票权法案 |
[05:06] | should be authorized in every state! | 应该在每个州推行 |
[05:08] | And the Affordable Care Act | 平价医疗法案 |
[05:10] | does not require people to eat broccoli! | 不是命令人们必须吃花椰菜 |
[05:25] | Come on, boys. | 上吧 |
[05:41] | I hope you fat heifers did your homework. | 希望你们这帮肥妞儿都做了功课 |
[05:43] | Zayday is the killer, | 凶手就是扎丹 |
[05:44] | and that walking jawline, Grace what’s-her-nuts, is in on it. | 而那个大下巴 格蕾丝什么的也是同谋 |
[05:48] | All this started when they walked into this house. | 命案就是从他们住进这栋房子开始的 |
[05:50] | I need them convicted, fried in the electric chair, | 得对她们定罪 让她们在电椅上炸熟 |
[05:52] | and I want it now. | 现在就要 |
[05:54] | I need to know what you found out. Go. | 我要知道你们都查到了什么 说吧 |
[05:56] | Okay, Chanel, I have some grade-A intel. | 香奈儿 我有些一级情报 |
[05:59] | I was rooting through Zayday’s drawers, | 我翻遍了扎丹的抽屉 |
[06:01] | and look what I found. | 看我找到了什么 |
[06:03] | Zayday is on the pill. | 扎丹在吃药 |
[06:05] | That’s not a clue. | 这算不上线索 |
[06:06] | But guess who else is on the pill? Grace. | 但你猜还有谁在吃药 格蕾丝 |
[06:08] | And if you look closely here, | 如果你们仔细看 |
[06:10] | you can see that their cycles are synched. | 就会发现她们吃药的周期完全同步 |
[06:13] | And you know what else is synched? | 知道还有什么是同步的吗 |
[06:14] | Their thirst for murder. | 她们对谋杀的饥渴 |
[06:16] | I mean, you know what they say. | 俗话说的好 |
[06:17] | Those who pill together kill together. | 一起吃药 一起杀人 |
[06:20] | No one, in all of human history, has ever said that. | 人类历史上从没有人说过这句话 |
[06:23] | Okay, | 好吧 |
[06:24] | I know for a fact that Zayday is the murderer | 我知道扎丹是凶手 |
[06:28] | and she’s planning on killing again. | 而且她正计划再次行动 |
[06:30] | If you rearrange the letters | 如果你们重新排列 |
[06:31] | in Zayday Williams’ name, you get… | 扎丹·威廉姆斯的字母 就会得到 |
[06:34] | “I may slay Liz Daw!” | 我要杀了莉兹·道 |
[06:37] | What? Who is Liz Daw?! | 什么 谁是莉兹·道 |
[06:40] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:41] | But clearly, | 但显然 |
[06:42] | Zayday is contemplating slaying her. | 扎丹想要杀了她 |
[06:44] | If she’s the next victim, we need to find her and help her. | 如果她会遭殃 我们就得找到她并帮助她 |
[06:46] | All of these clues are terrible. | 你们的线索都烂透了 |
[06:49] | I guess it’s like daddy always says: | 我想这就是我爸常说的 |
[06:51] | “If you want something done right, | “如果你想做成一件事 |
[06:53] | pay someone a lot of money to do it for you.” | 那就花一大笔钱请人帮你干吧” |
[06:55] | Now… | 那现在… |
[06:56] | Why don’t you all strap on some oat bags | 怎么还不背几个麻袋 |
[06:58] | and go poop Huge green turds in the street, | 去街上拉下几坨绿翔 |
[07:01] | like the sad old mares you are. | 你们这群可怜的老母驴 |
[07:16] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[07:18] | Haven’t you heard? I moved in. | 你没收到消息吗 我搬进来了 |
[07:20] | I live with you dumb hos now. | 和你们这些小蠢妞儿一起住 |
[07:22] | So what exactly are you saying? | 你到底要说什么 |
[07:24] | I’m saying Denise Hemphill ain’t gonna spend another night | 我想说迪尼斯·亨普希尔 |
[07:27] | sleeping in the secure enforcement solutions patrol car, | 不想再在巡逻车里过夜了 |
[07:31] | giving herself a whore’s bath | 不想再每天早上 |
[07:32] | every morning with a handful of wet-naps | 只能用一张湿巾来擦擦身体 |
[07:34] | when there’s a perfectly good bedroom upstairs | 却留着楼上完美的空房不住 |
[07:37] | that nobody is using just ’cause some dumb ho got murdered in it. | 就因为有几个蠢妞在里面被杀了而已 |
[07:41] | Hey, girl. | 姐们儿好啊 |
[07:42] | So, I’ll sleep in the dead girl’s room | 所以 我想住进那间死了人的房间 |
[07:45] | and do my best do not dwell on the fact | 并且尽量不去理会 |
[07:47] | that there’s a big old bloodstain on the floor. | 地板上有块大血渍这个事实 |
[07:49] | Oh. And they got one of those nutribullets downstairs. | 对了 那儿一楼还有榨汁机呢 |
[07:53] | I’ve always wanted to try this recipe | 我一直想按着食谱 |
[07:55] | for a smoothie called a hormone helper. | 做杯”气血和”奶昔 |
[07:59] | It’s fine. | 没事 |
[08:00] | You can stay in the house. | 想住就住吧 |
[08:02] | No, I mean, what are you doing right now? | 不 我是说你正在干什么 |
[08:04] | I am frying up some mozzarella sticks. | 我在炸奶酪棒啊 |
[08:07] | They are delicious and nutritious. | 好吃又有营养 |
[08:09] | You know a woman’s face got fried off in that, right? | 你知道这里面炸过女人的脸 对吧 |
[08:11] | Wait, hold on. Nobody changed the oil? | 等等 没人把那油给换了吗 |
[08:14] | I doubt it. We don’t really “Eat” around here. | 很有可能 这儿的人都不怎么吃东西 |
[08:16] | I question why this house even has a kitchen. | 我一直纳闷这儿为什么会有厨房 |
[08:18] | Listen, I want to ask you a question. | 听着 我想问你一个问题 |
[08:20] | If you had all the money in the world, what would you do? | 如果全世界的钱都在你手里 你会怎么做 |
[08:22] | I’d buy sandals. | 买凉鞋啊 |
[08:24] | What? I said all the money in the world. | 什么 我说的可是世上所有的钱 |
[08:25] | Do you not own a pair of sandals? | 你连一双凉鞋都没有吗 |
[08:27] | Not sandals. Sandals. | 不是凉鞋 是桑道斯岛 |
[08:29] | That party island that’s in all the TV commercials. | 就是广告里一直播的那个度假圣地 |
[08:31] | I’d buy that, | 我会买下那里 |
[08:32] | and then work there as a security guard. | 然后在岛上做保安 |
[08:34] | Wait. You’d buy an island and then work on it? | 等等 你买一个岛后还要在岛上工作吗 |
[08:36] | Settle down. Just part-time, okay? | 冷静 做做兼职 不行吗 |
[08:39] | The rest of the time, I’d lay around on that beach, | 不工作的时候 我就躺在沙滩上 |
[08:42] | drinking and looking sexy. Mm! | 一边痛饮美酒一边卖弄风骚 |
[08:46] | Ooh, and then I’d order the staff around. | 我还要雇一堆人围着我 |
[08:47] | I’d be like, “Hey. | 那我就能说 “喂 |
[08:49] | Go on the other side of that island and get me a pineapple.” | 去岛的另一边给我摘个菠萝过来” |
[08:51] | And they’d be like, | 然后他们回答 |
[08:52] | “Right away, Ms. Hemphill, right away.” | “马上就去 亨普希尔小姐 马上” |
[08:56] | Then I’d be like, “Mm, don’t worry about it. | 接着我说 “不用担心 |
[08:59] | This pineapple right here is just fine. | 这边的菠萝就够了 |
[09:02] | I just wanted to see if you would do it, Winston.” | 我只想知道你是否愿为我跑一趟 温斯顿” |
[09:06] | Listen… | 听着 |
[09:09] | What would you say if I offered you | 只要你能100%证明扎丹是红衣恶魔 |
[09:10] | a ridiculous amount of money if you could prove 100% | 我就给你一笔天文数字的钱 |
[09:13] | that Zayday is the Red Devil? | 你觉得怎样 |
[09:14] | Well, what you mean by “Ridiculous”? | 天文数字是什么意思 |
[09:17] | ’cause I can get pretty ridiculous. | 我可能会理解为相当多 |
[09:19] | Close your eyes and picture the largest number you can imagine. | 闭上双眼想象一个你能想到的最大金额 |
[09:24] | $1 million. | 一百万美元 |
[09:26] | That’s seriously the largest number you can imagine? | 这真的是你能想到最大的金额吗 |
[09:27] | $3 million! | 三百万美元 |
[09:29] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 随便 |
[09:31] | Listen… Open your eyes. | 听着 睁开双眼 |
[09:33] | What would you say if I told you I’d give you $3 million | 只要你证明扎丹是杀人魔 |
[09:37] | if you could prove Zayday is the killer? | 我就给你三百万美元如何 |
[09:39] | I would say, | 我的答复是 |
[09:40] | “Denise Hemphill from Secure Enforcement Solutions is on the case!” | “安保应对公司迪尼斯·亨普希尔马上去办” |
[09:49] | My mother used to say that smugness gives you wrinkles. | 我妈常说沾沾自喜让人长皱纹 |
[09:52] | Oh. Was I being smug? | 我有沾沾自喜吗 |
[09:54] | Sorry, I thought I was just being right. | 抱歉 我以为我只是说中了而已 |
[09:57] | Let me lay out a hypothetical for you. | 我跟你说个假设吧 |
[09:58] | In this state, there’s no statute of limitations for homicide. | 在这个州 杀人罪是没有诉讼时效的 |
[10:01] | Now, hypothetically, if I was at Kappa that night, | 现在 假设一下 如果那晚我在卡帕公馆 |
[10:04] | and I did, hypothetically, | 假设我真的 |
[10:06] | cover up this hypothetical negligent homicide, | 隐瞒了这件假设的过失杀人事件 |
[10:09] | I would hypothetically not be responsible for that girl’s death. | 假设我也不用对那女孩的死直接负责 |
[10:12] | But I would hypothetically undoubtedly | 但毫无疑问我会相对假设地 |
[10:15] | be an accessory after the fact. | 成为杀人帮凶 |
[10:17] | So when these murders started up, | 所以当这些谋杀案发生时 |
[10:19] | even if I hypothetically thought they were related | 即便我假设地认为这几起案件 |
[10:22] | to the events of 20 years ago, I couldn’t, hypothetically, | 与二十年那件事有关 我也不能假设性地 |
[10:25] | start offering up information to the… | 直接给那些爱猜想的警察 |
[10:28] | hypothetical police, or anyone else, for that matter, | 或是任何人提供相关信息 |
[10:31] | because I risk, hypothetically, implicating myself. | 因为这样有可能牵连到我 假设地说 |
[10:35] | Hypothetically, of course. | 当然以上只是假设 |
[10:37] | So instead, you’d let him just keep killing people, | 所以你就任其滥杀无辜 |
[10:39] | your students, | 杀你的学生 |
[10:40] | Just to protect yourself. | 就为了保护你自己 |
[10:41] | I just figured… | 我只是认为… |
[10:43] | that eventually someone would shoot the bastard. | 总有一天有人会站出来崩了那些畜生 |
[10:45] | Now it’s different, because they came after you. | 但现在事态不同了 他们也在追杀你 |
[10:48] | Hell yeah, it is! | 对啊 说的没错 |
[10:50] | This school could survive a few serial killings, | 死几个学生对这学校来说没什么大碍 |
[10:53] | but I really don’t think that this university | 但如果我死了 这所学校可能就 |
[10:55] | could handle losing me. | 运作不下去了 |
[10:58] | Neither can I, frankly. | 老实说 我也很怕 |
[11:02] | This is the name of the girl who died in the tub. | 这就是死在浴缸里那个女孩的名字 |
[11:08] | But that’s not enough. | 这点儿线索可不够啊 |
[11:10] | I need to know everything. | 我要知道所有的真相 |
[11:11] | What happened to the baby? | 比如那婴儿后来怎么样了 |
[11:12] | Where are all the other girls who were there? | 当年公馆里的其他女孩现在在哪儿 |
[11:14] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:15] | Cover-ups like this only work if everyone has tiny bits of info. | 要保密 就得每个人只掌握一小点真相 |
[11:18] | One of the girls took the baby. | 有个成员把那婴儿带走了 |
[11:20] | I don’t know where she went, what happened after that. | 我不知道她的去向 也不知道后事如何 |
[11:23] | This name is all I have. | 我只知道她的名字 |
[11:24] | The rest, as they say, Sherlock, is up to you. | 剩下的 就靠你这个”夏洛克”来解决了 |
[11:34] | What? Is there a problem? | 怎么了 有什么问题吗 |
[11:35] | Um, no. It’s just… | 没 只是… |
[11:38] | Are you sure that that’s her name? | 你确定这是她的名字吗 |
[11:40] | Because my mom’s name was Mulligan. | 因为我妈妈名叫穆里根 |
[11:42] | That’s what my dad told me. | 至少我爸是那样告诉我的 |
[11:45] | Do you know what I find the most appalling thing about you? | 你知道你最令人毛骨悚然的是什么吗 |
[11:48] | You act like you are this benevolent champion of justice, | 虽然你表面上装得像个仁爱正义小天使 |
[11:53] | when really, | 但事实上 |
[11:54] | at the end of the day, this is just about you | 说到底 你这只小蝌蚪 |
[11:57] | finding out who your mommy is. | 却只想找到你的妈咪 |
[12:00] | I want to stop these murders! | 我只想制止凶案 |
[12:03] | But I also have a right to find out | 但如果我是这一切的起因 |
[12:05] | if I’m the reason they’re happening. | 我就有权查出事情的真相 |
[12:06] | Do you know why I never went into therapy? | 你知道我为何从不接受心理治疗吗 |
[12:09] | Because the less we know about ourselves, the better. | 因为我们对真实自我了解得越少越好 |
[12:13] | Rummaging around in your life… | 探索内心的自我 |
[12:14] | It’s like digging through a landfill. | 就像刨穿整个垃圾山一样 |
[12:16] | Sure, you may happen upon something interesting, | 当然 你也许会发现一些趣闻轶事 |
[12:20] | but you’re gonna get filthy. | 但最后难免惹一身”骚” |
[12:31] | No, no, no, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[12:33] | Crap. I’m gonna kill that dumb bitch. | 我操 我要杀了那个傻婊子 |
[12:35] | Whoa. What dumb bitch you gonna kill? | 小姑娘 你要杀哪个傻婊子呀 |
[12:37] | The girl at candle junction | 那个卖蜡烛的柜台小妞儿 |
[12:39] | who evidently doesn’t understand the concept of a | 压根没懂”买20赠2″ |
[12:42] | “22 for the price of 20 sale.” | 这句话是什么意思 |
[12:44] | So I’m like, “Well, now my year is ruined.” | 所以我说 “我今年算是毁了” |
[12:47] | Fascinating. | 真是有趣 |
[12:48] | Listen, let me ask you a couple of questions | 听着 让我问你几个问题吧 |
[12:51] | about Zayday Williams. | 关于扎丹·威廉姆斯 |
[12:52] | Zayday? She’s really nice. | 扎丹 她人很好啊 |
[12:54] | There’s no way she’s the killer. | 她不可能是凶手 |
[12:55] | Damn. Why you say that? | 该死 你为什么这样说 |
[12:57] | Total lack of evidence. | 因为毫无证据啊 |
[12:58] | She displays none of the characteristics of a serial killer. | 她一点儿也不符合连环杀手的特征 |
[13:00] | She’s kind, she’s responsible, | 她既善良又有责任心 |
[13:02] | she has a great set of social skills | 有很强的社交能力 |
[13:04] | and a healthy network of friends. | 以及高品质的朋友圈 |
[13:06] | I have no reason to believe she’s the killer. | 我没理由相信她会是杀人凶手呀 |
[13:08] | I got three million reasons to believe she is the killer. | 可是有三百万个理由让我相信她就是凶手 |
[13:12] | Well, except there was that one time. | 好吧 但其实有一次 |
[13:14] | She could tell that I wasn’t fitting in | 她看出我和卡帕公馆里的 |
[13:16] | with the girls at Kappa House, | 其他女孩合不来 |
[13:17] | so she told me this story. | 于是她给我讲了个故事 |
[13:19] | I definitely know what it feels like | 我完全理解作为一个平淡无奇的女孩儿 |
[13:21] | to not be one of the cool kids. | 是怎样的感受 |
[13:22] | There was this group of girls at my school. | 高中时我们学校有一群女孩儿 |
[13:24] | They called themselves the Peacocks. | 她们自称”孔雀公主” |
[13:27] | They were rich and wore all the nicest clothes. | 她们都是富二代 穿着最漂亮的衣服 |
[13:30] | And then one day, one of them told me, the following day, | 有一天 她们其中一个妞儿要我第二天 |
[13:32] | I should dress up in my fanciest outfit | 穿上衣柜里最美的衣服 |
[13:35] | and sit with them at lunch. | 和她们共进午餐 |
[13:36] | So what happened? | 然后呢 |
[13:38] | They spent the whole time making fun of my outfit, | 她们不停地嘲笑我的衣服 |
[13:41] | talking about how cheap my clothes were. | 还说我的衣服是地摊货 |
[13:43] | And you know how desperate I was? | 你知道当时我有多沮丧吗 |
[13:45] | I sat there and laughed right along with them. | 我居然还傻坐在那跟着她们一起笑 |
[13:50] | But it was that day I decided I was gonna figure out a way | 从那天起我就决定 我一定要想尽办法 |
[13:54] | to get revenge on entitled little rich girls everywhere. | 报复所有随心所欲的千金小姐 |
[13:57] | And not just a little revenge. | 而且不只是小打小闹 |
[14:00] | Real revenge. | 而是真正的复仇 |
[14:04] | She said that? She said, “Real revenge”? | 她真这么说吗 “真正的复仇” |
[14:08] | You know, I didn’t think anything of it at the time, | 其实我当时也没多想什么 |
[14:10] | but now looking back on it, | 但现在回想一下 |
[14:11] | I guess she could be a serial… | 她也许真的是连环… |
[14:14] | Could be what? | 真的是啥 |
[14:15] | A serial killer? | 连环杀手吗 |
[14:18] | Hey, there. | 你好呀 亲 |
[14:19] | You know, maybe next time, | 也许当你下一次 |
[14:20] | you should check the bathroom before you decide | 想跟别人八卦你室友的私事之前 |
[14:22] | to tell personal stories about your suite-mate, | 最好检查一下浴室里有没有人 |
[14:24] | because I heard every single thing you said. | 你说的每句话姐姐我都听见了 |
[14:26] | Yeah, Jennifer! | 听到没 詹妮弗 |
[14:27] | As for you, Ms. Hemphill, | 至于你 亨普希尔女士 |
[14:29] | I’m getting real tired of your nonsense. | 我已经受够了你的无理取闹 |
[14:31] | You make me wish I was a serial killer | 你让我宁愿相信自己就是连环杀手 |
[14:33] | just so I could knock off your black ass next. | 那我下一个就要干掉你这个黑鬼 |
[14:36] | If you want to accuse me of something, | 如果你真想指控我 |
[14:38] | walk your ass down to the police station | 那就滚下楼去警察局 |
[14:40] | and get yourself a warrant. | 弄张许可令来 |
[14:41] | Until then, | 在那之前 |
[14:43] | you better stay away from me, you hear me? | 你最好离我远点儿 听见了吗 |
[14:46] | That goes for both of you. | 你们俩都一样 |
[14:56] | Anyway, so I went back to the Candle Junction | 总之我又回到三山商场的 |
[14:58] | at the Three Hills Mall, | 蜡烛店 |
[15:00] | and the girl was like, “Sorry. | 那姑娘说 “对不起 |
[15:02] | We did have Mrs. Claus’s cinnamon browneye in the back. | 我们仓库里确实有克劳斯太太的肉桂棕眼 |
[15:05] | It was just hidden behind a whole bunch of stuff | 但它压在一大堆货物底下 |
[15:06] | because it’s seasonal.” | 因为它过季了” |
[15:08] | Seasonal? | 过季了 |
[15:11] | Anyways, | 总之 |
[15:12] | the first thing you’re gonna notice about this candle, | 这款蜡烛的最大亮点 |
[15:14] | like the Rita Moreno Daiquiri hangover, | 就像丽塔·莫雷诺鸡尾酒的后劲 |
[15:16] | is that it has a sturdy wick. | 就是它强劲的烛芯 |
[15:20] | Guys, I’m recording. | 姑娘们 我在录视频呢 |
[15:23] | Sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[15:24] | So, as far as fragrance goes, | 那么就香味来说 |
[15:26] | I get a lot of pine alongside the peppermint, | 除了薄荷我还放了很多菠萝 |
[15:28] | which is so sophisticated | 工艺十分复杂 |
[15:29] | and part of what makes this holiday series so special. | 这也是这套节日系列的特别之处 |
[15:33] | See? You can already tell from the quality of the wax | 看到没 这样就能看出蜡的质量 |
[15:36] | that this candle is gonna have a nice even burn. | 它的火焰美好而平稳 |
[15:39] | And believe me, | 相信我 |
[15:40] | that’s exactly what you’re gonna want | 这就是你梦寐以求 |
[15:41] | as the holidays roll around. | 适合所有节日的装饰品 |
[15:43] | So, what’s the verdict on this one, you guys? | 那么你觉得这个蜡烛怎么样呢 亲 |
[15:45] | Um, shocker! | 意外惊喜 |
[15:47] | I give it… five stars. | 我给它 五星好评 |
[16:02] | All right, ladies, I want to update you on my investigation | 小姐们 我要向你们汇报有关 |
[16:07] | into proving that Zayday Williams is the killer. | 证明扎丹·威廉姆斯是凶手调查的最新进展 |
[16:11] | I… Got… | 我…什么… |
[16:13] | Nothing. | 都没查到 |
[16:14] | Excuse me? | 有没有搞错 |
[16:15] | Except for the fact that she gave me | 除了她曾对我 |
[16:17] | and that weird candle girl some real bad stink-eye, | 和那个蜡烛怪咖目露凶光 |
[16:20] | then told us to leave her alone. | 并告诉我们离她远点儿之外 |
[16:22] | But that’s all I got. | 我一无所获 |
[16:23] | My investigation has been lacking | 我的调查因资金短缺 |
[16:25] | in the financial resources department. | 而停滞不前了 |
[16:28] | Right now, this whole thing has been | 现在这件案子已经 |
[16:30] | funded out of my pocket. | 花光了我的积蓄 |
[16:32] | So I was wondering if I could get a little advance. | 所以我在想是否能得到些预付款 |
[16:35] | Let’s say ten percent of that three million? | 比如三百万的10% |
[16:38] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[16:39] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, | 恕我失陪 |
[16:41] | I have a date with my boyfriend Chad Dadwell. | 我跟我男朋友查德·雷德威尔有个约会 |
[16:43] | Tonight’s our night of a thousand compliments night. | 今晚是我们的千赞之夜 |
[16:45] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[16:46] | We sit across from one another, fully clothed, | 我们和衣对坐 |
[16:48] | and he compliments me a thousand times. | 然后他赞美我一千次 |
[16:52] | You got a hot mouth. | 你的嘴唇很性感 |
[16:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:56] | That mouth would look even better if it was kissing | 如果你吻遍我高耸的胸肌和结实的腹肌 |
[16:58] | all over my rippling pecs and my rock-hard abs. | 你的嘴唇会看上去更性感 |
[17:00] | Okay, Chad, that’s you complimenting yourself. | 好了查德 这句是赞美你自己的 |
[17:05] | That outfit… amazing. | 这条裙子… 很美 |
[17:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:09] | That outfit… it would look even better | 这条裙子…会看起来更美 |
[17:11] | just rolled up in a little ball | 如果把它卷成个小球 |
[17:12] | in the corner of my bedroom. | 堆在我卧室的一角 |
[17:13] | Okay, Chad, that’s not a compliment. | 好了查德 这句连赞美都不是 |
[17:17] | That outfit looks super absorbent enough | 那条裙子看起来很吸水 |
[17:19] | to wipe down this hot bod after an hour-long bone Sesh. | 做一个小时的塞氏瑜伽也能把汗擦干 |
[17:22] | These aren’t compliments, Chad! | 这些都不是赞美 查德 |
[17:23] | I’m trying! Okay?! | 我尽力了 好吗 |
[17:27] | Compliment night is… sort of a work in progress. | 赞美之夜 还在进展中 |
[17:32] | Right, right. Hold on. | 对了 等等 |
[17:33] | That $300,000… how exactly am I gonna get that? | 那三十万美元 我怎么拿到 |
[17:36] | I don’t know. Call Bachmann, Selz & Selz. | 别问我 打给巴赫曼 塞尔兹和塞尔兹 |
[17:38] | They’re my family’s money managers. | 他们是我家财务经理 |
[17:40] | Ask for Elaine. She’s my point person. | 去找伊莱恩 她是负责人 |
[17:41] | Right, but is there any way they can give it to me in cash? | 好吧 但是他们能给我现金吗 |
[17:44] | What is that smell? | 什么味道 |
[17:45] | Does anyone else smell something burning? | 有人闻到什么东西着了吗 |
[17:47] | Yeah. What is that? | 是啊 怎么回事 |
[17:51] | Oh, my god! | 天啊 |
[18:02] | There has to be something. | 一定有线索的 |
[18:04] | If I had a social security number, then maybe. | 如果我有社保号码 那才有戏 |
[18:07] | But otherwise, this girl’s a total phantom. | 否则 这姑娘完全就是个幽灵 |
[18:09] | No. This cannot be another dead end! | 不 不会一无所获的 |
[18:10] | We have her name. | 我们知道她的名字 |
[18:11] | There has to be a photo of her online | 网上一定有她的照片 |
[18:13] | or a relative we can find or something. | 或者能找到亲属 或者别的什么 |
[18:20] | That’s my mom. | 那是我母亲 |
[18:22] | I-I know it. I can just feel it. | 我知道的 我能感觉到 |
[18:24] | Ever since this all started, | 自从这些事情发生以来 |
[18:25] | I’ve known that I was that baby. | 我知道我就是那个婴儿 |
[18:27] | When I was little… | 在我小的时候 |
[18:30] | I would talk to her. | 我会跟她说话 |
[18:31] | And I could just feel her there with me. | 我能感觉到她在我身边 |
[18:35] | A benevolent spirit. | 一个和善的幽灵 |
[18:38] | But there was also a sadness there, | 但也有一种悲伤 |
[18:40] | a longing, some unfinished business | 一种渴望 某种未竟之事 |
[18:42] | that was keeping her from moving on. | 在让她受到羁绊 |
[18:45] | That’s why I came to this school and joined Kappa. | 所以我才来这所学校加入卡帕 |
[18:48] | Because I had this feeling that I could finish it for her. | 因为我有预感自己能替她完成此事 |
[18:51] | This is that business. | 这就是那件事 |
[18:53] | We need to find my mom and end all of this. | 我们得找到我妈妈 结束这一切 |
[18:56] | Dear strange, odd, candle-loving Jennifer | 亲爱的蜡烛怪咖詹妮弗 |
[18:58] | needs to be the final victim. | 必须是最后一位受害者 |
[19:00] | The madness needs to end. | 这场闹剧该结束了 |
[19:02] | Okay, okay, so maybe the name isn’t step one. | 好 好 或许查出那个名字不是首要任务 |
[19:05] | Maybe we need another step or two before it becomes helpful. | 在它能派上用场之前大概还得再搞清一两件事 |
[19:08] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[19:10] | The hag of Shady Lane. | 谢迪兰老太婆 |
[19:11] | We figured that she must have been the girl | 我们已断定她是 |
[19:13] | who took the baby that night and tried to take care of it. | 那天晚上带走婴儿并想要照顾她的人 |
[19:15] | But after a couple of years, she disappeared, right? | 但几年后她就失踪了 对吗 |
[19:17] | Yeah, she probably ran away or something. | 对 她可能是逃走了什么的 |
[19:18] | She was a hag. | 她是个老太婆 |
[19:19] | She dug through dumpsters for food and | 她为了生存翻垃圾桶找吃的 |
[19:21] | robbed milk trucks for a living. | 抢牛奶车 |
[19:23] | How far could a woman like that get? | 那样的女人能跑多远呢 |
[19:25] | Okay, but then what happened? | 好 但接下来发生什么了 |
[19:26] | What happens to all crazy people? | 疯子能发生什么事 |
[19:27] | They get arrested or… locked up in an insane asylum. | 他们被捕了 或是被关在精神病院 |
[19:40] | Hey. Hi. Uh, do you remember us? | 你好 你还记得我们吗 |
[19:43] | Do you remember a girl who came in here about 20 years ago? | 你记得一个二十年前来过这里的女孩吗 |
[19:45] | The hag of Shady Lane? | 谢迪兰老太婆 |
[19:47] | She would have wailed a lot, maybe had a baby with her. | 她经常恸哭哀嚎 还带着个婴儿 |
[19:58] | Gigi? | 琪琪 |
[20:00] | Oh, my God. Gigi’s the hag of Shady Lane? | 天啊 琪琪就是谢迪兰老太婆 |
[20:03] | Wait. I-I… Wait. | 等等 我 等一下 |
[20:11] | Two babies? | 是两个婴儿吗 |
[20:13] | Boy and a girl. | 一男一女 |
[20:29] | Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[20:32] | It is with a very heavy heart | 此刻我的心情万分沉重 |
[20:35] | that after the continued deaths on this campus | 经历了校园里接连不断的死亡案件后 |
[20:38] | and the mounting evidence that they are, | 有越来越多的证据表明 |
[20:40] | in fact, the work of a serial killer, | 他们其实都是被同一名连环杀手所杀 |
[20:43] | I regret to announce the suspension of all operations | 我遗憾地宣布 华莱士大学 |
[20:47] | here at Wallace University, effective immediately. | 全面停课 即刻生效 |
[20:51] | This evening, at 8:00 p.m., | 今晚八点 |
[20:54] | out on the main quad, under a peaceful oak tree, | 在中心广场和平橡树下 |
[20:58] | there will be a moment of silence for Jennifer… | 我们将为詹妮弗举行默哀活动 |
[21:01] | Or as she was more popularly known, | 或是她为更多人所知的身份 |
[21:04] | “That very unusual girl with the really odd candle fetish.” | “那个不同寻常 痴迷蜡烛成狂的女孩” |
[21:14] | Wicks up! | 高举蜡烛 |
[21:28] | Congratulations, red devil killer. | 祝贺你 红衣恶魔杀手 |
[21:31] | You have won. | 你赢了 |
[21:39] | I will have no further comment at this time. | 此刻我不会再发表任何评论 |
[21:46] | This is an outrage! | 太让人愤慨了 |
[21:48] | My whole life is ruined! | 我这辈子都毁了 |
[21:50] | Kappa House is officially done, | 卡帕公馆正式关闭了 |
[21:52] | which means we can’t throw any more awesome parties | 代表我们再也不能在这个要出人命 |
[21:55] | where people almost die or actually die, | 或已经出人命的地方搞炫酷派对了 |
[21:57] | which means I can’t be popular, and Chad is going to leave me! | 就是说我不能出名了 查德要离我而去了 |
[22:01] | You have to fix this. | 你们必须得把这事解决了 |
[22:02] | You have to prove that Zayday | 你们必须证明扎丹和 |
[22:03] | and that pencil-necked grace are the killers, and do it fast. | 细脖子格蕾丝是凶手 得抓紧了 |
[22:07] | You do realize we’re detectives from Scotland Yard? | 你知道我们是苏格兰场的警探吧 |
[22:10] | Um, yeah. Duh! | 当然了 |
[22:11] | Therefore, we have no jurisdiction in the United States. | 所以我们在美国没有司法权 |
[22:14] | Ms. Oberlin, you have to understand, | 奥伯林小姐 你必须明白 |
[22:15] | the only reason we’re here | 我们来到此地 |
[22:16] | is because we were told you had information | 唯一的原因就是你声称掌握 |
[22:18] | regarding a death threat against the Duchess of Cambridge. | 对剑桥公爵夫人有致命威胁的信息 |
[22:21] | First of all, I’m an American. | 首先 姐是美国人 |
[22:23] | I don’t have to understand anything. | 我什么都不用明白 |
[22:26] | And furthermore, I do have information | 其次 我确实掌握 |
[22:27] | regarding a death threat against the Duchess of Cambridge. | 对剑桥公爵夫人有致命威胁的信息 |
[22:30] | If you don’t prove that Zayday and Grace are the killers, | 如果你们不证明扎丹和格蕾丝是凶手 |
[22:32] | I’m gonna kill the Duchess myself. | 我就亲自杀了公爵夫人 |
[22:33] | See, I’m not sure if you’re aware, but… | 是这样 我不确定你们是否意识到 不过 |
[22:37] | I’m rich. Stupid rich. | 我有钱 超级有钱 |
[22:40] | And I’m prepared to pay handsomely to get what I want. | 为了得到我想要的 我已准备好付大价钱了 |
[22:43] | And what I want is to see Zayday | 我想看见扎丹 |
[22:44] | and that talking bowling ball on a stick Grace | 和那个脑袋大身子细的格蕾丝 |
[22:47] | rotting in prison for the rest of their lives. | 余生都烂在牢里 |
[22:49] | I don’t care what you toothless inbreds have to do | 我才不关心你们这些乡巴佬 |
[22:52] | to make that happen, | 实现这个结果的过程 |
[22:53] | just make it happen! | 让这结果实现就行了 |
[22:55] | Now, do we have a deal? | 现在我们成交吗 |
[23:09] | Gracie! | 格蕾西 |
[23:10] | Perfect timing. | 你来的正好 |
[23:11] | I was just about to cook us up my mother’s famous falafel enchiladas. | 我正要给大家做我妈妈最拿手的沙拉三明治卷 |
[23:16] | It’s an old family recipe which fits perfectly | 这是个古老的家传菜谱 |
[23:18] | with the sort of vague, | 和我这种朦胧 |
[23:20] | enigmatic quality of my skin tone. | 迷离的肤色相得益彰 |
[23:22] | You’re a liar. | 你是个骗子 |
[23:23] | I want the truth about everything, | 我要知道所有的真相 |
[23:25] | and then we’re going to my dad together | 接着我们一起去我爸那里 |
[23:27] | and you’re gonna confess it all… to him, too. | 你要坦白所有的事 对我爸也要坦白 |
[23:30] | – Is this real? – Yes. | -你是认真的吗 -没错 |
[23:31] | Because that is you. | 因为这是你 |
[23:34] | It’s so weird. It does kind of look like me. | 好奇怪 这确实看起来和我很像 |
[23:36] | What’s with the two babies though? | 但那两个婴儿是怎么回事 |
[23:37] | Wait. Are you trying to hint | 慢着 你是想暗示 |
[23:39] | that you want your dad and me to have babies? | 你希望我和你爸生孩子吗 |
[23:40] | Because that is… so sweet. | 那可真是… 太贴心了 |
[23:43] | It was drawn 20 years ago | 这是20年前 |
[23:45] | by a woman in the Palmer Asylum for the insane. | 一个在帕尔默精神病院里的女人画的 |
[23:47] | She remembers you being there with two babies. | 她记得你和两个婴儿在那儿待过 |
[23:51] | Honey, have you been smoking ayahuasca? | 亲爱的 你在吸死藤水[迷药]吗 |
[23:55] | Because pass the dutchie on the left-hand side, sister. | 把左手边的吸烟仪递过来 姑娘 |
[23:58] | I want some of whatever it is you’re smoking. | 我要来点你吸的玩意儿 |
[24:01] | I know that the picture isn’t proof of anything, | 我知道这幅画不代表什么 |
[24:03] | which is why I went looking for more. | 所以我才去寻找更多的证据 |
[24:05] | I called the Kappa national chapter, | 我打电话给卡帕全国总会 |
[24:07] | and they e-mailed me | 他们给我发了 |
[24:08] | your resume and application for the job as president. | 你的简历和你的会长职位申请表 |
[24:10] | Honestly, they must not have read it at all, | 说实话 他们肯定一点都没看 |
[24:11] | because it is full of complete fabrications. | 因为全是胡编乱造的 |
[24:14] | Everyone exaggerates on their resume, Grace. | 所有人的简历都有水分 格蕾丝 |
[24:16] | Ooh, funny that you didn’t list | 有趣的是我们发现唯一 |
[24:17] | the one true thing we found out about you. | 一件是事实的事你却没有列在上面 |
[24:19] | What’s that? | 什么事 |
[24:20] | According to the enrollment files at the time, | 根据那时的入学档案 |
[24:22] | you were a student right here at Wallace University. | 你曾是华莱士大学的学生 |
[24:25] | But you dropped out after your sophomore year for | 但你大二那年辍学了 |
[24:27] | “medical reasons.” | 理由是”健康原因” |
[24:28] | But coupled with this picture, | 但有了这幅画 |
[24:30] | adds up to went nuts | 就能理解她为什么发疯了 |
[24:31] | because she was somehow involved with the death of a fellow student. | 因为她莫名被牵涉进一起学生死亡事件 |
[24:35] | So you’re accusing me of being a murderer, | 所以你指控我是凶手 |
[24:38] | or an accessory to murder, | 或是凶手的从犯 |
[24:40] | because I lied on my resume, and 20 years ago, | 因为我在简历上撒谎了 并且二十年前 |
[24:43] | a crazy person painted a picture | 一个疯子画了一幅画 |
[24:46] | of a girl who sort of looks like me. | 画中的女孩和我有几分相像 |
[24:50] | Pretty flimsy. | 理由真是站不住脚啊 |
[24:51] | Well, it will at least be enough to keep you away from my dad. | 至少这能让你远离我爸了 |
[24:56] | Well, finally the truth. | 终于说实话了 |
[24:59] | Look, hon… | 听着 亲爱的 |
[25:00] | You never had a mom, you know? | 你从没有过母亲 |
[25:04] | Someone who can talk to you gal to gal, | 和你进行女孩和女孩之间的谈话 |
[25:06] | show you what’s what. | 教你做事 |
[25:08] | If you did, she would explain to you | 要是你有妈妈 她就会向你解释 |
[25:10] | that all the pressures you’ve been under the last few weeks, | 最近几周你承受的压力 |
[25:13] | plus the fact that your dad’s finally dating, | 加上你爸还是开始了约会了的事实 |
[25:15] | has left you feeling a little… unmoored. | 让你觉得有点儿…心神不宁 |
[25:19] | It’s all happening way too fast. | 一切都发生得太快 |
[25:21] | And you have been just looking to hold on | 你只能紧紧抓住 |
[25:24] | to the one thing in your life that makes you feel safe | 一生中唯一能带给你安全感 |
[25:27] | and like a child again: your dad. | 能让你感觉自己还是个孩子的人 你爸 |
[25:30] | And now you’re trying to get rid of both stresses | 而现在你想要一石二鸟 |
[25:34] | with one slice of the knife, | 摆脱这双重压力 |
[25:36] | So to speak, because if I’m the killer, | 算是吧 因为如果我是杀手 |
[25:39] | then the murders stop and you get your dad back. | 那么凶手就会停手 你爸也会重归于你 |
[25:43] | I don’t think that’s gonna be my dad’s take on all this. | 我觉得我爸爸不会这么想的 |
[25:45] | Oh, I think my fiance trusts me. | 我觉得我的未婚夫信任我 |
[25:49] | Fiance? | 未婚夫 |
[25:51] | Mm-hmm. Oh, I didn’t show you? | 我还没有给你看吗 |
[25:52] | Beautiful, no? | 很漂亮 不是吗 |
[25:55] | You’d better stay away from my dad. | 你最好离我爸远点 |
[25:57] | Or what? | 不然呢 |
[26:00] | You gonna kill me? | 你要杀了我吗 |
[26:16] | Well, Ms. Oberlin, Detective Baxter and I | 奥伯林小姐 我和巴克斯特警探 |
[26:18] | have concluded our investigation | 已经结束调查 |
[26:19] | and we’ve turned up some very interesting facts indeed. | 事实上 我们发现了一些非常有趣的事 |
[26:21] | Someone has, in fact, contemplated killing you, | 确实有人计划谋杀你 |
[26:24] | if not attempted it outright. | 如果还未遂 那也已是进行时 |
[26:26] | Who? | 谁 |
[26:27] | Your very housemate, Libby Putney. | 你的室友 莉比·帕特尼 |
[26:30] | You know her as Chanel #5. | 就是你口中的香奈儿五号 |
[26:32] | Chanel #5’s real name is Libby Putney? | 香奈儿五号的真名是莉比·帕特尼吗 |
[26:35] | Number five is a frequent visitor to what we call the deep web, | 香奈儿五号是”深网”的常客 |
[26:39] | where she hosts several active chat rooms | 她开了几间活跃的聊天室 |
[26:41] | with such names as: | 聊天室的名字有 |
[26:42] | “Does anyone want to help me poison Chanel Oberlin?” | “有没有人想帮我毒死香奈儿·奥伯林” |
[26:45] | Hey, stupid foreign idiots, | 白痴们 |
[26:47] | I didn’t ask you to dig up dirt on Chanel #5. | 我没让你们挖香奈儿五号的丑事 |
[26:50] | Yes, but she’s clearly intent on killing you. | 没错 但她很明显是要杀你 |
[26:53] | I don’t care! What I asked you to do | 我不介意 我是要你们 |
[26:55] | is prove that Grace and Zayday are the killers! | 证明格蕾丝和扎丹是凶手 |
[26:57] | With regard to Ms. Williams, there’s no evidence whatsoever | 至于威廉姆斯小姐 没有证据表明 |
[27:00] | that she’s been involved in the campus murders | 她有参与校园凶杀案 |
[27:02] | or, indeed, in any illegal activity at all. | 事实上 她没参与过任何不法活动 |
[27:04] | Will you please stop peppering your speech with “indeed”? | 拜托你讲话时不要总讲”事实上”好吗 |
[27:07] | The same can be said for Grace Gardner. | 格蕾丝·加德纳也是如此 |
[27:09] | There’s no history of suspicious or criminal activity. | 没有可疑历史或犯罪行为 |
[27:11] | The same cannot be said, however, for her mother. | 但她的母亲却并非如此 |
[27:14] | Wait, what? | 等等 你说什么 |
[27:15] | Yes. As it turns out, her mother has | 是的 事实上 她妈妈 |
[27:18] | quite the criminal record. | 有很多犯罪记录 |
[27:23] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[27:26] | Looks like the bitch apple | 看来的确是 |
[27:27] | doesn’t fall far from the bitch tree. | 有其母必有其女 |
[27:30] | Thank you, gentlemen. | 谢谢两位 |
[27:32] | Grace is the killer. | 格蕾丝就是凶手 |
[27:33] | And this file proves it. | 这份文件就是证据 |
[27:43] | No, no, she just got here. | 不 没有 她刚刚到家 |
[27:45] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[27:48] | What did she tell you? | 她跟你说什么了 |
[27:51] | That she’s… worried about you. | 她说 她有些担心你 |
[27:54] | I’m worried about you. | 是我该担心你 |
[27:56] | How could you get engaged? | 你怎么能就跟她订婚了 |
[27:57] | Why wouldn’t you talk to me about it first? | 你都不愿事先跟我谈谈吗 |
[27:59] | Hey, no, I-I would never do that to you. | 不是的 我绝不会这样对你的 |
[28:01] | Look, I’m still a little confused | 听我说 说实话直到现在 |
[28:02] | about what happened, to tell you the truth. | 我都还有点搞不清楚到底怎么回事 |
[28:04] | We were hanging out here, just… | 当时我们俩就在这待着闲聊 |
[28:06] | watching The Price is Right, and she was like… | 在看《购物街》 她突然说 |
[28:08] | Hey, would it be too much for you | 如果我跑去商场 |
[28:11] | if I ran to the mall and picked up | 为这个家添置几件东西 |
[28:13] | a couple things for this place? | 你会不会觉得有些过头了 |
[28:14] | Nothing big. | 不是什么贵重的 |
[28:15] | I just, I don’t know, | 我只是 我也说不清 |
[28:17] | I feel like it could use a woman’s touch. | 只是觉得这里需要女人来改变一下 |
[28:19] | Sure, yeah. Sounds nice. | 当然可以 听起来不错 |
[28:21] | I don’t… I don’t want you to think | 我 不想让你觉得 |
[28:23] | I’m, like, moving too fast | 我在这段关系里太过急迫 |
[28:25] | or trying to cramp your bachelor lifestyle. | 或是想要打搅你单身汉的生活习惯 |
[28:27] | – What? – I’m not. | -什么 -不是这样的 |
[28:28] | No. Of course not. | 不 当然不会 |
[28:29] | Who am I, Hugh Hefner? | 你觉得我是谁 休·海夫纳吗 |
[28:32] | You’re not Hugh Hefner. | 你才不是休·海夫纳 |
[28:33] | I know. Please, I would love for you to do that. | 我知道 你这么做我会很开心的 |
[28:36] | Cramp away. | 欢迎打搅 |
[28:39] | And then she came home with an engagement ring. | 然后她就带着一枚订婚戒指回来了 |
[28:40] | – What? – And those lamps, | -什么 -还有那些台灯 |
[28:42] | which I actually kind of like. | 说实话我还有点喜欢 |
[28:43] | – They are actually really nice. – Right? | -看起来确实很不错 -对吧 |
[28:45] | I mean, I always felt like something was missing | 我一直觉得那边缺点什么 |
[28:47] | over there, but now it just, it feels, like, super homey here. | 但是现在 感觉更有家的感觉了 |
[28:50] | Dad, you can’t marry Gigi. | 爸爸 你不能跟琪琪结婚 |
[28:52] | Honey, who said anything about marriage? | 宝贝 谁说我们要结婚了 |
[28:54] | She was so excited about the engagement. | 她说到订婚就特别激动 |
[28:55] | I didn’t want to bum her out, | 我不想扫她的兴 |
[28:56] | so I figured if I played along with it… | 所以我就想如果我先顺着她的意 |
[29:00] | …you know, it would lead to some mind-blowing sex, | 你懂的 就能顺理成章来一场火热性爱 |
[29:02] | – which I was totally right about. – Dad, dad! | -事实证明我是对的 -爸爸 |
[29:04] | Dad! Oh, my God, please, stop. | 爸爸 天呐 求你别说了 |
[29:05] | Just believe me when I tell you that Gigi is crazy. | 只要你相信我 琪琪是个疯子 |
[29:11] | No, she’s quirky. | 不 她是有些古怪 |
[29:13] | Look, I promise you | 听着 我向你保证 |
[29:14] | that I will not get really serious with her | 在没跟你事先谈过之前 |
[29:16] | without talking to you about it first. | 我跟她之间是不会认真的 |
[29:19] | You’re still my number one girl, Gracie. | 你在我心中依然是最重要的 格蕾丝 |
[29:21] | How am I supposed to believe that? | 你让我怎么相信你说的 |
[29:24] | Everything you and I have is built on a lie. | 我们之间的一切都是建立在谎言的基础上 |
[29:27] | I know it must be hard for you to see me with someone else, | 我知道看到我跟别人在一起你一定很难受 |
[29:30] | but it’s been 16 years. | 但这都十六年了 |
[29:34] | Don’t I deserve a little happiness, too? | 难道我就不该拥有一点幸福吗 |
[29:42] | Wait. | 等等 |
[29:44] | Gigi must have known mom… | 琪琪一定认识我妈妈 |
[29:46] | which means you must have known Gigi. | 这就说明你一定早就认识琪琪了 |
[29:49] | Which means… | 也就说明 |
[29:52] | What? | 说明什么 |
[29:52] | What, you think I have something to do with these murders now? | 怎么 你觉得我跟这些谋杀案有关系吗 |
[29:55] | Hey, please, Gracie, you’re making yourself crazy. | 拜托 格蕾丝 你快把自己逼疯了 |
[29:57] | Look, just stay away from me, dad. | 离我远一点 爸爸 |
[30:01] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[30:02] | No, dad, stay away! | 不 爸爸 离我远点 |
[30:21] | Hello, Grace. | 你好啊 格蕾丝 |
[30:25] | Why don’t you have a seat? | 过来坐下吧 |
[30:26] | We need to discuss the manner in which | 我们得谈谈如何 |
[30:27] | you intend to turn yourself in to the authorities. | 让你去向警方自首这件事 |
[30:30] | I think it can be done in way that will save | 我想最好是以一种能让公馆 |
[30:32] | this house and this university a lot of embarrassment. | 还有这所学校不那么蒙羞的方式 |
[30:35] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你在说些什么 |
[30:36] | You look all sweet and cuddly, | 你看起来是那么甜美可人 |
[30:38] | but I know for a fact you’re the killer. | 但我知道 事实上你是个杀人凶手 |
[30:40] | Deep down, | 在内心深处 |
[30:41] | you’re a ruthless criminal, just like your mother. | 你就是个残忍的杀人犯 跟你妈妈一样 |
[30:46] | Here are the facts. | 这里面写的就是证据 |
[30:47] | Your mother was elected Kappa House President in 1995 | 你母亲95年当选了卡帕公馆会长 |
[30:51] | on a campaign platform that largely consisted of a pledge | 那次竞选的主要纲领是确保 |
[30:53] | to make “Waterfalls” by TLC the official Kappa House Song. | 让TLC乐队的《瀑布》正式成为卡帕公馆会歌 |
[31:00] | “Waterfalls” is my jam! | 《瀑布》是我最爱 |
[31:02] | Kappa! | 卡帕 |
[31:06] | She really had a whale of a time that night, | 那天晚上她玩得特别嗨 |
[31:08] | because she ended up hooking up with one of the douche bags | 因为最后她跟派对上的一个人渣 |
[31:10] | at the party, | 搅到了一起 |
[31:11] | A douche bag by the name of Wes Gardner. | 一个叫韦斯·加德纳的白痴 |
[31:14] | What? | 什么 |
[31:25] | I’m not sure if she got knocked up that night | 我不确定她是那天晚上有了你 |
[31:27] | or a couple days after, | 还是之后的几天 |
[31:28] | but almost exactly nine months later, she had you. | 但九个月之后 你出生了 |
[31:31] | No. No, no, that’s-that’s not possible. | 不不 那 那不可能 |
[31:33] | You always suspected you were the baby | 你一直怀疑自己就是 |
[31:35] | in the bathtub, didn’t you? | 那个在浴缸里的婴儿 不是吗 |
[31:36] | But it didn’t quite add up, did it? | 但好像总说不通 对吗 |
[31:38] | This, however, does: Your mother changed her name | 这样就说得通了 你妈把名字 |
[31:40] | from Bethany Stevens to Mary Mulligan in a feeble attempt | 从贝瑟尼·史蒂文斯改为玛丽·穆里根 |
[31:44] | to put the sins of her youth behind her. | 想把自己年轻时的错事抛在脑后 |
[31:46] | But I guess popping you out drove her off the deep end, | 但我想生了你之后 让她完全崩溃了 |
[31:48] | because that’s when her criminal record | 因为那时她的犯罪记录 |
[31:50] | gets really interesting. | 开始变得非常有趣 |
[31:51] | She was arrested for shoplifting, petty larceny, | 有入店行窃 轻盗窃罪 |
[31:54] | grand larceny, drunk driving with a baby in her lap, | 大盗窃罪 抱婴儿酒后驾车 |
[31:56] | drunk driving with a baby on top of her car | 把婴儿放在车的上面并酒后驾驶 |
[31:59] | and possession of methamphetamine | 以及持有冰毒 |
[32:00] | with intent to distribute. | 并意图出售 |
[32:02] | Obviously appalled, your douche bag father | 真让人震惊 你那白痴父亲 |
[32:04] | sued for custody and won. | 对监护权提起诉讼并赢了诉讼 |
[32:06] | Your saint of a mother died a year later. | 你那”圣人”老妈一年后死了 |
[32:09] | She was driving drunk, obviously, | 当然了 死于酒后驾驶 |
[32:11] | and decided to wrap her car around a tree. | 车祸撞到了树 |
[32:14] | That’s a lie. My dad said that she died in a fire. | 你在说谎 我爸说我妈死于一场大火 |
[32:17] | Fiery car crash. | 车祸引起的大火 |
[32:18] | He probably wanted to spare you the pain | 他可能是不想让你发现 |
[32:19] | of finding out who your skank mom really was. | 自己的母亲是个荡妇而太难过 |
[32:22] | See, do you want to know my theory? | 你想知道我怎么想的吗 |
[32:25] | You thought you were the baby in the bathtub, | 你以为你是浴缸里那个婴儿 |
[32:28] | so you decided to come back to Kappa Kappa Tau | 所以决定回到KKT |
[32:30] | and kill everybody. | 然后杀了所有人 |
[32:31] | Well, guess what, Grace? | 你猜怎么着 格蕾丝 |
[32:32] | You’re not the baby. | 你不是那个婴儿 |
[32:33] | So you can stop murdering everybody | 所以你不要再杀人了 |
[32:35] | and accept the fact that your dumb dead mother | 接受这个事实吧 你那个死去的傻妈 |
[32:37] | was nothing more than a drunk, degenerate slut. | 不过是个酒鬼 是个堕落的婊子 |
[32:54] | Then we will pick up all the trash off the freeway. | 之后我们要把公路上的垃圾捡干净 |
[32:57] | There’s a couple of blind dogs down at the pound | 监狱里还有几个瞎了的伙计 |
[33:00] | we’re gonna read the newspaper to. | 我们要去给他们读报纸 |
[33:01] | Um, excuse me? No, we’re not. | 你说什么 我们才不做 |
[33:03] | You can bet your creamy white ass we are. | 我们一定去 |
[33:06] | Things gonna change around Kappa House. | 卡帕公馆要变一变了 |
[33:08] | Now that Denise Hemphill is in charge. | 因为现在是迪尼斯·亨普希尔负责 |
[33:11] | Since when are you in charge? | 什么时候成你负责了 |
[33:12] | Since I weaseled my way into living in this house. | 从我想尽办法混进了公馆开始 |
[33:14] | Um, is that my dress? | 你穿的是我的裙子吗 |
[33:18] | Why are you wearing my clothes?! | 你为什么穿着我的衣服 |
[33:19] | The bigger question is: Why are you the same size | 更重要的问题是 你为什么 |
[33:22] | as a 40-year-old woman? | 和四十岁的老女人穿一个尺码 |
[33:24] | And you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[33:25] | I don’t know what brand of G-string | 我不知道你穿的丁字裤是什么牌子 |
[33:28] | it is you use, but-but-but I feel like | 但但但我觉得 |
[33:30] | angels are flossing my butt crack. | 就好像是天使在用牙线清洁我的屁股沟 |
[33:33] | So, thank you. | 所以非常感谢 |
[33:34] | This is insane! | 这太疯狂了 |
[33:36] | You have no right to root through our possessions | 你没有权利翻我们的东西 |
[33:38] | and steal our things. | 偷我们的东西 |
[33:39] | Shut up and sit down. | 闭嘴 坐下 |
[33:41] | I am housemother, and as housemother, | 我是公馆管理员 作为管理员 |
[33:44] | I can do whatever I want. | 我想做什么就做什么 |
[33:46] | Housemother? | 公馆管理员 |
[33:47] | What are you talking about?! | 你在说什么 |
[33:48] | Chanel, it’s a coup. | 香奈儿 这是政变 |
[33:50] | What’s going on here? | 发生了什么事 |
[33:51] | Wh… What in God’s name are you wearing? | 看在上帝的份上 你穿的是什么 |
[33:54] | Chanel, she’s wearing my clothes! | 香奈儿 她穿的是我的衣服 |
[33:55] | She’s wearing my underwear! | 她还穿了我的内裤 |
[33:56] | Oh, shut up, Number Five. | 闭嘴吧 五号 |
[33:58] | Your underwear’s probably relieved | 能接触到真正人类的小妹妹 |
[33:59] | to be touching actual human genitals. | 你的内裤也该松口气了 |
[34:01] | I don’t know what you’re attempting here, | 我不知道你是想干什么 |
[34:03] | but I call the shots. | 但这里我说了算 |
[34:04] | I’m House President. | 我是公馆会长 |
[34:05] | Co-president. | 会长之一 |
[34:07] | Chanel, | 香奈儿 |
[34:08] | Mama Denise is in charge now. | 现在迪尼斯妈妈说了算 |
[34:10] | We’re gonna step into | 我们现在 |
[34:11] | the nearest bathroom and have a nice little heart-to-heart, | 要去最近的浴室好好谈谈心 |
[34:15] | just me and you. | 就你和我 |
[34:16] | Nearest bathroom? What? What is going on?! | 最近的浴室 什么 到底发生了什么 |
[34:22] | Let me drop a little advice on your rich, blonde ass. | 让我给你这个有钱的金发婊提个建议 |
[34:25] | I heard about the mean things you said | 我听说你对格蕾丝说了一些 |
[34:28] | to Grace about her mama. | 关于她妈妈的刻薄话 |
[34:29] | What I said to Grace about her mother were facts. | 我对格蕾丝说的关于她妈妈的事都是事实 |
[34:31] | That don’t matter. | 那不重要 |
[34:32] | You can’t go around insulting somebody’s mama. | 你不能到处说别人妈妈的坏话 |
[34:35] | Even if she was the worst bitch in the world, | 即便她是世界上最烂的贱人 |
[34:37] | you can’t go around saying it to everybody. | 你也不能到处说给别人听 |
[34:39] | But her mother was the worst bitch in the world. | 但她妈妈确实是世界上最烂的贱人 |
[34:40] | So what? | 那又怎样 |
[34:42] | Everybody had a terrible mama. | 每个人的妈妈都很烂 |
[34:43] | Hell, my mama was terrible, mean as dirt. | 该死 我妈妈就很糟 超级刻薄 |
[34:46] | But if somebody else said | 但是如果有任何人敢说 |
[34:48] | my mama was a ho, | 我妈妈是个贱人 |
[34:49] | I would knock they damn block off. | 我会把她们的大牙打掉 |
[34:51] | What am I supposed to do, apologize? | 那我该怎么做 去道歉吗 |
[34:53] | That’s exactly what I want you to do. | 这正是我想让你做的 |
[34:56] | Over my rich, hot, dead body. | 打死我也不去 |
[34:59] | Fine, then I’ll just place a booty call | 好吧 那我只好打给查德·雷德威尔 |
[35:01] | to Chad Radwell and make him my full-time man. | 约炮 让他完全变成我的人 |
[35:06] | What? | 什么 |
[35:07] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[35:08] | In the past, as you know, Chad has enjoyed | 你知道 在过去查德可是很享受 |
[35:10] | our sexy role-play story-time sessions. | 我们之间的性爱角色扮演游戏呢 |
[35:15] | And I wouldn’t mind making them a little more frequent. | 我一点都不介意再多来几次 |
[35:18] | That’s right, Chanel. | 没错 香奈儿 |
[35:20] | You will say you are sorry to Grace | 你会去向格蕾丝抱歉 |
[35:23] | and start changing the way you’re treating the ladies at Kappa House, | 并且改变你对待卡帕公馆姐妹们的方式 |
[35:26] | or mama Denise will take your man. | 不然迪尼斯妈妈就要抢你的男人 |
[35:30] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[36:01] | Yes, that’s your mom, right there in the middle. | 是的 中间那个就是你妈妈 |
[36:06] | What about all that horrible stuff | 那么香奈儿告诉我的那些 |
[36:07] | Chanel told me about her? | 关于她的可怕的事情呢 |
[36:09] | About how big of a bitch she was? | 说她是个贱人 |
[36:11] | About you literally having to sue to get me away from her? | 说你需要通过起诉才能把我带离她身边 |
[36:15] | Well, all of that is mostly true. | 好吧 大部分都是真的 |
[36:18] | I was gonna tell you the truth eventually, but you just | 我最终会告诉你真相的 但是 |
[36:20] | got so attached to the fake story. | 你太爱那个编造的故事了 |
[36:23] | I figured, why upset the apple cart? | 我就想 为什么非得让你美梦破灭呢 |
[36:24] | So our house never burned down? | 所以我们的房子从没有被烧毁过 |
[36:26] | No, that was true. | 不 那是真的 |
[36:27] | I burned it down to cover up any evidence you might find. | 我烧了以防你从中找到证据 |
[36:30] | Grace, don’t you see now? | 格蕾丝 你还看不出来吗 |
[36:33] | How important you are to me? | 你对于我有多么的重要 |
[36:34] | I committed arson. For you. | 我犯了纵火罪 为了你 |
[36:37] | To protect you. | 为了保护你 |
[36:38] | And don’t you see now, huh, | 难道你还看不出来 |
[36:40] | why I didn’t want you to join that sorority? | 为什么我不希望你加入那个姐妹会吗 |
[36:42] | You are the best of both | 你是我和你妈妈的 |
[36:44] | me and your mom. | 所有优秀面的集合 |
[36:45] | And that place was the worst of her. | 而那个地方是她最糟的一面 |
[36:47] | The best of her? | 好的一面 |
[36:48] | It sounds like there was nothing good in her at all. | 听起来她根本就没有好的一面 |
[36:50] | Grace, we-we were so young. | 格蕾丝 我们当时太年轻 |
[36:52] | We were only a couple years older than you. | 我们只比你现在大几岁 |
[36:54] | All I ever wanted was for you to have | 我唯一希望的就是你能够 |
[36:55] | your own wonderful life. | 拥有自己的精彩人生 |
[36:57] | I worked my ass off for that, and I’m sorry | 为此我辛苦工作 我很抱歉如果 |
[37:00] | if that included me lying to you, but I am your father. | 这意味着要骗你 但我是你父亲 |
[37:03] | Okay? And I got to decide what I thought was best for you. | 好吗 我就有权决定什么对你来说最好 |
[37:12] | Mom was there that night. | 妈妈那晚在那里 |
[37:15] | At the party. | 那个派对 |
[37:16] | So were you. And you knew that all along, | 你也在 而且这事你一直都知道 |
[37:19] | and people were getting killed and you never told me. | 人们一个接一个被杀 你却不告诉我 |
[37:21] | I was trying to protect you! | 我是想要保护你 |
[37:23] | I’ve always done nothing but try to protect you. | 我所做的一切都是为了保护你 |
[37:25] | But now you see that you can’t. | 现在你该明白你无法保护我了 |
[37:27] | You can’t protect me from who I really am. | 你无法保护我不被自己真实的出身伤害 |
[37:32] | I am my mother’s daughter, dad. | 我是我妈妈的女儿 爸爸 |
[37:34] | – What does that mean? – It means I would stay | -这话是什么意思 -意思就是 |
[37:35] | far away from me if you want to protect yourself. | 如果你想自保就留我远点 |
[37:56] | Babe, are you okay? | 宝贝 你还好吗 |
[37:58] | I just saw Grace running out. | 我刚刚看见格蕾丝跑出去了 |
[37:59] | She looked kind of crazy. | 她看起来有点疯狂 |
[38:01] | Yeah. She’s upset. | 她生气了 |
[38:04] | Weston. | 韦斯顿 |
[38:10] | Can we talk honestly? | 我能和你说实话吗 |
[38:12] | That girl has been | 自从来到这里 |
[38:13] | slowly falling apart ever since she got here. | 那孩子就在慢慢的崩溃 |
[38:16] | I know college kids have a lot of pressure, | 我知道大学的孩子们都有很多压力 |
[38:18] | but I really think Gracie | 但是我真的觉得 |
[38:21] | has this super woman complex, you know? | 格蕾丝有种女超人情结 |
[38:23] | And her inability to keep her friends from being picked off | 而她无力保护她的朋友们十个印第安小人 |
[38:27] | one by one like little indians | 一样一个接一个的被杀 |
[38:28] | is throwing her dangerously off course. | 真的将她逼入了非常危险的境地 |
[38:32] | She just needs to calm down. | 她只是需要平静一下 |
[38:34] | Have you seen her grades? | 你见过她的成绩单了吗 |
[38:37] | I asked Munsch to pull her file. | 我让蒙什教务长调了她的档案 |
[38:38] | She’s got a 1.4 GPA. | 她的平均成绩是1.4 |
[38:42] | Oh, wow. | 天啊 |
[38:45] | She’s failing out of school, Weston, | 她的成绩要跟不上了 韦斯顿 |
[38:47] | and if you don’t start taking some real action– | 如果你还不开始采取些真正的措施 |
[38:51] | And I mean real action, | 我是说真正的措施 |
[38:53] | like maybe even… | 比如说… |
[38:56] | committing her or something, | 送她去精神病院什么的 |
[38:58] | then you are really failing her as a father. | 那你真的是没有对她尽到父亲的责任了 |
[39:22] | Is that how little you trust me? | 你就这么不信任我吗 |
[39:24] | Actually, no. | 其实不是 |
[39:27] | That’s how little I trust you. | 我对你的信任度只有这点 |
[39:29] | Why are we here? | 我们来这干什么 |
[39:30] | Are you wearing a wire to try to get me to admit I’m the killer? | 你是带着窃听器想让我承认我是凶手吗 |
[39:34] | I’m not. | 我不是凶手 |
[39:35] | Actually, daughter of Sam… | 实际上 萨姆的女儿 |
[39:39] | I came here to apologize. | 我是来向你道歉的 |
[39:41] | Ambushing you with that stuff about your mom was mean. | 拿你母亲的事来攻击你确实卑鄙 |
[39:44] | Even by my standards. | 虽然我已经够贱了 |
[39:46] | You see, I have an awful mother, too. | 我也有个很差劲的母亲 |
[39:48] | Even worse than yours. | 甚至比你的还差劲 |
[39:50] | Happy Oberlin is a monster. | 哈皮·奥伯林就是个禽兽 |
[39:53] | I’m the youngest of three children. | 我是三个孩子里最小的 |
[39:55] | My oldest brother, Harvard Oberlin, | 我大哥哈佛·奥伯林 |
[39:58] | was born with cradle cap. | 生来就有乳痂 |
[39:59] | She disowned him the moment she saw him. | 看到他的第一眼 我妈就嫌弃了 |
[40:01] | My sister Muffet became the family’s great shame | 我姐姐玛菲特成了我们家最大的耻辱 |
[40:04] | when she joined the Peace Corps. | 因为她加入了美国和平队 |
[40:05] | Yuck. | 我呸 |
[40:07] | And then I burst onto the scene. | 然后我”横空出世”了 |
[40:09] | I was mommy’s perfect little angel. | 我是我妈妈最爱的小天使 |
[40:12] | Mommy said I was a prodigy at firing nannies | 妈妈说我极有炒保姆鱿鱼的天赋 |
[40:14] | and top of my class at destroying people’s self-confidence, | 有着绝佳的摧毁人自尊心的能力 |
[40:17] | although they don’t give out grades for that for some dumb reason. | 虽然这能力学校因为什么傻原因不算学分 |
[40:22] | The worst was when she didn’t let me go to my high school graduation | 最惨的是她不让我参加我的高中毕业典礼 |
[40:24] | because I had a bad zit. | 就因为我爆了颗青春痘 |
[40:26] | Not fair. | 凭什么 |
[40:27] | She said my deformity would embarrass the family. | 她说我这丑样会给这个家庭蒙羞 |
[40:32] | She really does sound awful. | 她听上去果然很差劲 |
[40:33] | But don’t you see? We all have mommy issues. | 你懂了吧 每个人都有个差劲的母亲 |
[40:36] | They say if a girl doesn’t have | 据说如果一个女孩 |
[40:37] | a healthy attachment to their mother, | 不对她的母亲有正常的依赖 |
[40:39] | they never feel safe in the world. | 她们就永远感觉不到安全感 |
[40:41] | That’s why I joined a sorority– | 所以我才加入了姐妹会 |
[40:42] | to create a space that could fill the void | 这样我就有地方能够弥补我妈妈 |
[40:44] | my mother carved out of me. | 给我造成的空虚 |
[40:46] | I mean, Kappa’s like the mom we never had. | 卡帕公馆就像我们无法拥有的完美母亲 |
[40:48] | No, Chanel. | 不 香奈儿 |
[40:49] | Kappa is like the mom you did have. | 卡帕公馆像的就是你的亲身母亲 |
[40:51] | You’re not healing anything with the way you run Kappa. | 你这样管理卡帕公馆根本无济于事 |
[40:54] | You’re just continuing the same pattern. | 你只是不断重复相同的模式 |
[40:56] | How are you any different than your mom? | 那样你和你母亲又有什么区别呢 |
[40:58] | I’m a work in progress, okay? | 我正在努力改变 好吗 |
[41:00] | Maybe I have to get all this bitch out of me | 也许我必须要彻底摆脱我的婊气 |
[41:02] | before I can be the real me. | 才能成为真实的自己 |
[41:04] | I mean, maybe the reason we came into each other’s lives | 我们进入了彼此生活的原因可能就是 |
[41:07] | is to help us deal with our mom stuff. | 帮助我们自己处理母亲问题 |
[41:09] | You by pretending to be nice and innocent | 你假装你自己很善良 很天真无邪 |
[41:11] | so I can see what of a bitch I am, | 这样我才能发现自己有多贱 |
[41:12] | and me by telling you about your real mom | 而我则告诉你你母亲的真实面目 |
[41:14] | and how heroically awful she was. | 告诉你她究竟有多差劲 |
[41:16] | I think you can admit that you’re better off | 你得承认 当我告诉你真相之后 |
[41:18] | now that I told you. | 你感觉更自在了 |
[41:19] | But your intention wasn’t to make my life better. | 可你的目的并不是想让我自在 |
[41:21] | It was to destroy me. | 你是想摧毁我 |
[41:26] | Look, I mean it. | 我是认真的 |
[41:29] | I’m sorry, okay? | 真的很对不起 |
[41:41] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[41:43] | I actually did spit in that one. | 其实我确实朝那杯吐了口水 |
[41:46] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[41:53] | What?! | 看屁啊 |
[42:02] | Mind if I work in? | 我能练练吗 |
[42:04] | Yeah, sure. | 当然 |
[42:06] | You need a spot? | 你要这个位子吗 |
[42:07] | If you don’t mind. | 不介意的话 |
[42:16] | Light weight. | 轻量级 |
[42:21] | I think that’s Joaquin Phoenix. | 我觉得他是杰昆·菲尼克斯 |
[42:24] | Strong, handsome. | 有力 帅气 |
[42:29] | Hello? | 喂 |
[42:31] | Look, I can’t live like this, okay? | 听着 不能这么下去了 好吗 |
[42:33] | All I do is work out and kill people. | 我只锻炼身体 还有杀人 |
[42:36] | Where do you think I am? I’m in the gym. | 你说我能在哪 我在健身房 |
[42:38] | Yeah, I’m wearing a disguise. | 我肯定有伪装啊 |
[42:40] | What do you think, I’m an idiot? | 不然你以为我是白痴吗 |
[42:41] | Look, I’m totally incognito, | 我伪装得非常好 |
[42:43] | I’m blending right in. | 彻底融入人群了 |
[42:44] | Look, Gigi’s the problem, okay? | 你应该去找琪琪 好吗 |
[42:46] | She’s the one that got us into this, | 是她把我们拉进这破事 |
[42:47] | and now she’s blowing our brand. | 现在又想坏我们的事 |
[42:49] | I mean, who shows up in a Justice Scalia costume? | 谁会装扮成斯卡利亚大法官 |
[42:53] | Yeah. She said she got it at the discount bin at the halloween store. | 她说她是在万圣节商店打折买来的 |
[42:57] | Hey, bro. You think I could get your autograph? | 大哥 您能给我签个名吗 |
[43:00] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[43:02] | Listen, Gigi’s got to go. Okay? | 必须把琪琪踢走 懂吗 |
[43:03] | She’s the weak link. | 她肯定会坏事 |
[43:04] | – We got to get rid of her now. – Thanks, bro. | -我们得尽快搞定她 -谢谢大哥 |
[43:06] | Hey, I loved you in Gladiator, man. | 你在《角斗士》里演得超帅 |
[43:10] | We take her out, and then we finish what we set out to do. | 做掉她 然后继续我们的原计划 |