时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Be careful. I’d really like to kiss you again. | 小心点 我真的很想再吻你一次 |
[00:05] | I’m saving my energy | 我要省着点体力 |
[00:07] | for Black Friday doorbusters tomorrow morning. | 明天一大早秒杀黑五打折商品 |
[00:09] | I can prove that you’re the only person | 我能证明在座之中 你就是凶手 |
[00:10] | in this room we know for a fact is a murderer. | 我们认为事实就是如此 |
[00:13] | How about you do the honors? | 不如你来完成这份光荣使命吧 |
[00:16] | Dinner is served. | 晚餐上齐了 |
[00:23] | Oh, the holidays. | 美妙的节日啊 |
[00:25] | That festive time of year where everyone’s | 这是一年中每个人都穿着 |
[00:27] | decked out in their Christmas finest. | 圣诞盛装的美好节日 |
[00:29] | The season of joy and love and presents | 是午夜钟声敲响时 |
[00:31] | begins when the clock strikes midnight. | 欢乐 爱和礼物会如潮水涌来的时节 |
[00:36] | Ringing in the greatest non-chanelloween holiday | 提醒着我们一年中除了香奈儿万圣节 |
[00:38] | of the year: Black Friday. | 最重要的节日”黑色星期五”来了 |
[00:40] | “But Chanel”, you’re saying, | “但是 香奈儿” 你会说 |
[00:42] | “I thought you got all your clothing hand-delivered | “我觉得你已经有了顶级设计师 |
[00:43] | by a-list designers.” | 亲手交付的各种时装” |
[00:45] | True. | 确实如此 |
[00:46] | But Black Friday isn’t about me. | 但是黑色星期五与我无关 |
[00:51] | Black Friday is about buying deliberately cheap, | 黑色星期五是为了给朋友买超便宜 |
[00:53] | totally forgettable christmas gifts for friends. | 容易被遗忘的圣诞礼物的 |
[00:56] | The obvious cheapness of the gift makes them question | 礼物的廉价会使她们怀疑我们的友情 |
[00:58] | our friendship and makes them way easier | 让她们更容易被我摆布 |
[01:01] | to manipulate as they try desperately | 因为她们会不顾一切地 |
[01:02] | to get back on my good side. | 想挽回我的心 |
[01:07] | Thank you, Chanel, thank you. | 谢谢 香奈儿 谢谢 |
[01:12] | Is this black toilet paper? | 这是黑色厕纸吗 |
[01:14] | Yes. Merry Christmas, Number Five. | 是的 圣诞快乐 五号 |
[01:15] | Then, once I’ve bought a crap gift that will undermine | 之后 当我每买一个足以让她们 |
[01:18] | their confidence in our friendship, | 怀疑我们之间友情的糟糕礼物后 |
[01:19] | I reward myself with an amazing gift for me. | 我都会奖励自己一件超赞的礼物 |
[01:21] | Amazing. A pair of mink albino boy shorts. | 太好了 一条纯白的水貂皮短裤 |
[01:23] | Purchased for me, | 由我 |
[01:25] | by me. | 买给自己 |
[01:32] | And there’s truly no better whale watching | 而且真的没有什么比观赏 |
[01:34] | than a good ol’ American doorbuster. | 一群美国佬在门外疯狂等待更有趣的了 |
[01:37] | You know, the kind that provides dangerous stampedes | 你懂的 那种人潮汹涌的危险场景 |
[01:39] | that dominate YouTube for at least a week | 至少会占据一周的视频网站榜单 |
[01:41] | and make me laugh and laugh. | 真是让我笑个不停 |
[01:43] | I bribe the dude who deals weed off the loading dock | 我收买了借着卸货卖大麻的小哥 |
[01:46] | to let me in a half hour early. | 让我提前半个小时进场 |
[01:48] | This really sends them into a frenzy. | 这简直让他们疯掉了 |
[01:51] | No! | 不可以 |
[01:52] | Torturing these soulless manatees | 折磨这群只会无脑消费 |
[01:54] | of senseless consumerism brings me so much joy. | 脑袋空空如海牛的蠢货们实在太好玩了 |
[01:57] | And isn’t joy what the holiday season’s all about? | 这不正是这个假日时节最大的乐趣所在吗 |
[02:10] | At first I was like, | 一开始我只是觉得 |
[02:11] | “What a weird turkey.” | “这火鸡好奇怪啊” |
[02:13] | And then it clicked. | 之后我才突然反应过来 |
[02:15] | Like… “Damn, that’s a head.” | 想到”天啊 这是颗人头啊” |
[02:19] | Yeah, I kn… I know. It’s very, very upsetting. | 我理解 我理解 这很让人难过 |
[02:21] | But then I noticed the smell. | 但接着我闻到了香味 |
[02:25] | And I’m like, | 我就在想 |
[02:28] | “Gigi’s roast head | “琪琪的脑袋烤了之后 |
[02:30] | actually smells kind of delicious.” | 闻起来还挺香的嘛” |
[02:36] | Where do you ladies think you’re going? | 你们几个又要去哪儿 |
[02:39] | We were just served a roasted head for Thanksgiving. | 我们的感恩节餐桌上都出现烤人头了 |
[02:42] | I mean, now it’s almost midnight. | 现在都快半夜了 |
[02:44] | Yeah. And you know what starts at midnight? Black Friday. | 对啊 你知道半夜有什么吗 黑五开始了 |
[02:47] | That’s why we’re doorbusting. | 我们要去秒杀抢购了 |
[02:48] | No. You’re not going anywhere, | 不 警察来之前 |
[02:50] | not until I get ahold of the police. | 你们哪儿都不能去 |
[02:52] | Okay, at this point, who cares if the police show up? | 这时候谁还在乎警察来不来啊 |
[02:55] | Chanel’s right. All they’re gonna do | 香奈儿说的对 他们只会 |
[02:56] | is look at Gigi’s severed, roasted head | 看看琪琪那烤好的脑袋 |
[02:58] | and say that they have no proof that it is in any way | 然后说他们没有证据显示 |
[03:00] | related to the killings at campus. | 这与校园连环谋杀案有关 |
[03:02] | Shut up, Number Five. When you agree with me, | 闭嘴 五号 你的意见和我一致 |
[03:04] | it makes me question whether I actually agree with me. | 简直让我开始怀疑我自己了 |
[03:06] | Plus, we’re never gonna know who cooked Gigi and put her head | 况且我们也不知道谁烤了琪琪还把她的头 |
[03:08] | on that platter. Any one of us could be the killer. | 放在盘子里 我们中每个人都可能是凶手 |
[03:11] | At one point or another tonight, on this delightful | 在今晚的任何时间 |
[03:13] | holiday evening, every one of us was alone | 这个热闹的节日夜晚 我们都独处过 |
[03:15] | and had access to that kitchen. | 也都可能进入那个厨房 |
[03:19] | Got to run, or we’ll be late | 我们得走了 不然就错过 |
[03:20] | for the midnight hippo stampede at Walmart. | 午夜时分沃尔玛那汹涌的人潮了 |
[03:22] | No, no, no. | 不行不行不行 |
[03:24] | You listen to me, you little bitch. | 你听我说 小贱人 |
[03:27] | I am gonna take this opportunity | 我要借此机会 |
[03:28] | to be the strong parental influence you have never had. | 让你尝尝从没受过的管教 |
[03:32] | You are gonna march | 你马上给我滚到 |
[03:34] | over to that sofa right now | 那边的沙发上去 |
[03:35] | and you’re gonna sit down | 老老实实坐好 |
[03:37] | because you are in a time out. | 因为你被禁足了 |
[03:41] | I’m sorry. Did you just put me on a time out? | 不好意思 你是在用禁足来吓唬我吗 |
[03:43] | You do realize I’m not seven, right? | 你知道我不是七岁小孩吧 |
[03:46] | Let’s review the facts, shall we? | 我们再来过一遍发生过的事情吧 |
[03:48] | You have been utterly powerless | 你完全没办法 |
[03:50] | to protect us from the red devil. | 保护我们免遭红衣恶魔的毒手 |
[03:51] | Hmm. Sort of a strange coincidence, isn’t it? | 真是奇怪的巧合啊 是吧 |
[03:54] | Seeing as how your primary motivation as Dean | 毕竟你成为学校教务长最初的目的 |
[03:56] | of this school has been to shut down Kappa House. | 是想要关闭卡帕公馆 |
[03:59] | Well, behold how badly you’ve failed. | 然而看看你输得有多惨 |
[04:02] | Kappa house is alive and well, and it’s your university | 卡帕公馆依然在 可你的学校 |
[04:06] | that’s been shut down. | 却被关停了 |
[04:07] | I think it’s pretty safe to assume that your career is over. | 现在完全可以说你的职业生涯完蛋了 |
[04:10] | Now, if you’ll excuse us, | 如果你马上让我们走 |
[04:11] | We’re going to the mall to exercise our patriotic right | 我们还可以去商场行使我们的公民权利 |
[04:14] | to join hundreds of thousands of our fellow | 加入成百上千 挤到透不过气的 |
[04:17] | out-of-breath Americans in sweatpants | 汗湿衣襟的美国同胞中 |
[04:18] | as they make frenzied, ill-thought-out purchases | 和他们一起疯狂而无脑地 |
[04:21] | of cheap, crappy garbage they can’t afford and don’t need. | 疯抢那些他们买不起又用不上便宜垃圾货 |
[04:25] | To deny us of that right would be un-American. | 不买不是美国人 |
[04:28] | Let’s go, sluts. | 我们走 贱人们 |
[04:29] | Try not to murder anyone else while we’re gone, | 尽量别在我们离开的这段时间里杀人哦 |
[04:31] | Dean carpet Munsch. | 只会训人的蒙什教务长 |
[04:40] | I want to know what I’m being charged with. | 我想知道我的罪名是什么 |
[04:42] | You drove your pickup truck | 你开着你的皮卡车 |
[04:43] | through the front window of a Best Buy. | 冲破了一家百思买的橱窗 |
[04:45] | You killed or maimed 40 people. Let’s go. | 杀掉或伤害了40个人 我们走吧 |
[04:48] | Where do you think his office is? | 你们觉得他的办公室在哪 |
[04:51] | Detective! | 警探 |
[04:53] | We called to report another murder | 我们又报告了一起谋杀案 |
[04:54] | but no one has come to check about it yet. | 但是现在还没人来调查 |
[04:56] | You know it’s the busiest night of a cop’s year, right? | 这是警察在一年中最忙碌的夜晚啊 |
[04:58] | Every available man’s working the retail beat. | 所有在岗的警察都在处理黑五的纠纷 |
[05:00] | Well, what about you? | 那你呢 |
[05:01] | My girlfriend was murdered. | 我女朋友被杀了 |
[05:04] | The killer cut her head off | 杀手砍了她的脑袋 |
[05:05] | and tried to serve it to us for Thanksgiving. | 还想用作我们的感恩节大餐 |
[05:07] | Sounds awful, | 听起来好恶心 |
[05:08] | But I’d keep that to yourself. | 但还是别说为妙 |
[05:10] | Pretty much always, | 十有八九 |
[05:11] | the boyfriend’s the prime suspect. | 男友都是主要嫌疑人 |
[05:14] | Oh. Well, I was about to break up with her. | 好吧 我本来就想和她分手 |
[05:16] | I mean, she was driving me nuts. | 她都快把我逼疯了 |
[05:18] | You’re not really helping yourself. | 你是在越描越黑 |
[05:20] | You guys are wasting your time talking to me. | 你们跟我说这个纯属浪费时间 |
[05:22] | I was just fired. | 我刚被炒了 |
[05:23] | They fired the entire homicide department | 他们炒了整个凶杀案部门 |
[05:26] | and the Chief of Police. | 以及局长 |
[05:27] | Most of the uniformed cops out there are working | 外面穿制服的警察大部分都是自愿的 |
[05:29] | on a-a volunteer basis because they get backed up inside | 因为只要他们不是每天敲破太多头 |
[05:32] | if they don’t crack a few skulls every day. | 里面就有人罩着他们 |
[05:34] | Okay, h-how can they fire everyone? | 好吧 他们怎么能炒了所有人呢 |
[05:36] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[05:37] | The mayor got pretty pissed that we had zero leads | 我们对红衣恶魔的案子一点头绪也没有 |
[05:39] | on that whole red devil thing | 还把这个月的预算 |
[05:40] | and we spent our budget for the month | 全花在捉鬼设备上 |
[05:42] | on the ghost hunting supplies. | 市长因此大发雷霆 |
[05:44] | There’s a killer on the loose and you’re telling us | 有个杀人魔在附近作恶 你却告诉我们 |
[05:46] | this town has no police force? | 这个镇没有丝毫警力吗 |
[05:48] | Oh, oh, don’t get too worked up about it. | 别这么激动嘛 |
[05:49] | They’re interviewing some tip-top candidates | 他们这会儿正面试一些顶尖精英 |
[05:51] | right now as we speak to take over. And, uh, | 来接替我们的 还有… |
[05:54] | I’m opening my own interior design company. | 我要开自己的室内设计公司了 |
[05:57] | So if any of you need some | 如果你们需要 |
[05:59] | interiors designed… | 室内设计的话… |
[06:01] | It’s always been my dream. | 这一直是我的梦想 |
[06:03] | Well… | 那么… |
[06:05] | If you guys’ll excuse me… | 如果你们不介意的话… |
[06:07] | I got a lot more packing to do. | 我还有很多东西等着打包呢 |
[06:13] | Should I get number five a pair of 99-cent brass studs | 我该给五号买一对九十九美分 |
[06:15] | that’ll turn her earlobes green and give her an infection | 会让她耳垂发绿感染的耳钉呢 |
[06:18] | or a pair of $1.99 danglies | 还是价值一点九九美元 |
[06:21] | that’ll get caught on her sweater and tear her earholes? | 会钩住毛衣扯烂耳洞的耳坠呢 |
[06:23] | Hmm. That’s a really good question. | 真是个好问题 |
[06:24] | Okay, you know what, you guys, | 好吧 姐妹们 |
[06:26] | I don’t understand why you have to get us the crappiest gifts | 我不明白你为什么要送我们垃圾礼物 |
[06:28] | possible and then make sure we know about it beforehand | 还让我们事先知道一切 |
[06:30] | just to ruin the surprise. | 就为了毁掉惊喜 |
[06:32] | Um, hello? The surprise is that you’re getting anything at all. | 你说什么 最大的惊喜就是我送你们东西了 |
[06:36] | You guys should be happy | 你们应该开心啊 |
[06:37] | you’re even on my radar. | 至少我还惦记着你们 |
[06:38] | I think what number five is trying to say is that since | 我想五号的意思是 在我们花了那么久去挑 |
[06:40] | we spent so much time and money picking you out the perfect | 还花了大价钱给你买了个完美的香奈儿 |
[06:42] | Chanel classic flap crocodile jumbo purse for you… | 经典款鳄鱼皮大包包后… |
[06:46] | You dumb bitches got me– Chanel– | 你们这群蠢婊给我 香奈儿 |
[06:49] | a Chanel classic flap crocodile purse? | 买了香奈儿经典款鳄鱼皮大包包吗 |
[06:51] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[06:52] | That is bizarre. I mean, that’s like | 太可笑了 我的意思是 |
[06:54] | bringing pineapples to Hawaii. | 这跟带菠萝去夏威夷有什么不同 |
[06:56] | You know Uncle Karl | 你们知道卡尔叔叔 |
[06:57] | gives me Chanel swag for free, right? | 一直免费送我香奈儿 对吧 |
[07:00] | So would you feel the need to waste $13,000 | 所以你们觉得花一万三千美元 |
[07:03] | buying me something I already have? | 送我早就有的东西有必要吗 |
[07:05] | Cause it’s christmas. | 圣诞节嘛 |
[07:09] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[07:10] | Maybe I’ve got this whole Black Friday thing wrong. | 我可能误解黑色星期五了 |
[07:12] | Maybe instead of using my disgusting wealth | 或许我不该用我多到恶心的钱 |
[07:14] | to buy my friends crap, | 给朋友买垃圾货 |
[07:15] | I should use my disgusting wealth to buy my friends | 我该用我那多到恶心的钱 |
[07:17] | things they would actually enjoy. | 买朋友们真正喜欢的东西 |
[07:20] | Come on, let’s get out of here. | 走吧 我们走吧 |
[07:22] | Wait, w-where are we going? | 等等 我们要去哪儿 |
[07:23] | To the Chrysler dealership across the street. | 去对面克莱斯勒的店里 |
[07:25] | I’m buying us all matching pink jeeps. | 我要给每个人都买台粉色吉普 |
[07:27] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[07:28] | Yes. It’s gonna be so fun. | 没错 肯定会很有趣 |
[07:29] | We can take our matching pink jeeps | 我们可以开着粉色吉普 |
[07:31] | on, like, an African safari or something. | 去非洲野游什么的 |
[07:32] | How do we know that they’re gonna have | 我们怎么知道店里有四台 |
[07:34] | four identical pink jeeps? | 一样的粉色吉普 |
[07:35] | Yeah, and how are we gonna get the jeeps to Africa? | 是啊 我们又怎么开着吉普去非洲 |
[07:37] | I mean, are we gonna ship them or we gonna take a ferry? | 我们要把车用船运过去还是直接坐船过去 |
[07:39] | I don’t know, number five, okay? Stop poking holes | 我不知道 五号 别再挑我 |
[07:41] | in the pink jeep idea, please, and just accept the fact | 粉色吉普计划的漏子 乖乖地接受 |
[07:42] | that I’m buying you all pink jeeps. | 我给大家买粉色吉普的事实吧 |
[07:44] | Take the win, number five. Geez! | 知足吧你 五号 真是的 |
[07:49] | What time is it? | 几点了 |
[07:50] | Oh, my god. The mall is deserted. | 天哪 商场都没人了 |
[07:51] | We’ve been shopping for, like, ever | 没喝一滴水 没吃一个棉球 |
[07:52] | with no liquids or cotton balls. | 我们居然逛了那么久 |
[07:55] | It’s fine, we’ll just find an exit. | 没事的 找到出口就行 |
[08:08] | Oh, no, we’re locked in! | 不 我们被锁里面了 |
[08:14] | Oh, as if, number five. | 别做梦了 五号 |
[08:27] | Oh, my god… | 天呐 |
[08:28] | – This is all your fault, number five! – It’s gonna be okay! | -都是你的错 五号 -会没事的 |
[08:31] | – It’s gonna be okay! – And you’re constantly behind me… | -会没事的 -你一直跟着我 |
[08:33] | – And your stupid little chicken legs… – Everything is her fault! | -还有你那蠢毙了的小鸡腿 -都怪她 |
[08:36] | I’m coming to help you! I’m gonna help you, Chanel! | 我来帮你 我来帮你 香奈儿 |
[08:40] | I’m gonna come and help you. | 我过来帮你 |
[08:41] | Oh, no– look! | 不 快看 |
[08:45] | Wait, look. | 等等 看那边 |
[08:52] | Hurry! | 快点 |
[08:57] | I am Kappa president. | 我可是卡帕的会长 |
[09:12] | All right, Munsch. | 好了 蒙什 |
[09:14] | I guess it’s finally just me and you. | 我想这里只剩我和你了 |
[09:41] | Oh, go on and shoot me, hag. It’ll just make me | 快来射我啊 黄脸婆 这只会让我 |
[09:44] | young and skinny forever and you’ll still be old. | 永远年轻苗条 而你还是个老太婆 |
[10:06] | Come on, finish me off, | 来啊 了结我吧 |
[10:07] | you shriveled, old crone! | 你这个干瘪的老妪 |
[10:25] | Hold on, baby girl! | 撑住啊 黄毛丫头 |
[10:27] | Freeze! | 别动 |
[10:28] | First day on the job and I caught a killer. | 第一天上班我就抓住凶手了 |
[10:33] | Ain’t no way you’re getting out of this one, Zayday Williams. | 你插翅难逃了 扎丹·威廉姆斯 |
[10:37] | Wait, you have a gun? | 等等 你居然有枪 |
[10:39] | I sure do, | 当然有了 |
[10:40] | ’cause I am the new chief of police in this town. | 因为我是本镇的新任警察局长 |
[10:45] | They rest of the force got fired ’cause of gross incompetence | 其他人都被炒了因为他们太菜了 |
[10:48] | and they hired Denise Hemphill, ’cause clearly | 他们还请了迪尼斯·亨普希尔 |
[10:52] | I’m the only one | 因为很明显 |
[10:53] | with the sleuthin’ skills to catch a s… | 我是唯一有侦探能力去抓住… |
[10:58] | Damn, he shot him! | 卧槽 他射伤他了 |
[11:00] | And he getting away! | 还想溜之大吉 |
[11:04] | Oh, he knocked over that big ol’ tree! | 他把这颗大树弄倒了 |
[11:08] | Damn! Why didn’t I shoot him when I had the chance? | 真操蛋 我怎么没早开枪打他 |
[11:12] | I was just talking so much! | 我真是话太多了 |
[11:20] | Ladies of Kappa, I’m calling this house meeting to order. | 卡帕的姐妹们 现在开会 |
[11:22] | – How’s your crossbow wound? – It’s doing very well, thank you. | -十字弩弄的伤还好吗 -很好 谢谢 |
[11:25] | The arrow missed all major arteries, | 没被射中大动脉 |
[11:26] | and I’m currently rolling on some sweet painkillers. | 我也有在吃一些很厉害的止痛药 |
[11:30] | Sisters… | 姐妹们… |
[11:31] | I think it’s clear that Dean Munsch is the killer. | 我想很显然蒙什教务长就是真凶 |
[11:32] | – Well, I’m not sure it’s that clear at all. – It’s clear. | -我可不觉得有那么明显 -就是有 |
[11:35] | Dean Munsch has been after me and Kappa House | 从第一天起 蒙什教务长就在追杀我 |
[11:37] | as an institution since day one. | 以及卡帕公馆的姐妹们 |
[11:39] | And she was the only person who knew we were going to the mall. | 况且 只有她知道我们几个要去商场 |
[11:41] | She knew it would be the perfect place to kill us all. | 她盘算着那是把我们全干掉的绝佳场所 |
[11:44] | That means Dean Munsch has been orchestrating | 这说明蒙什教务长一直在精心策划着 |
[11:45] | every one of these attacks. | 每一起袭击事件 |
[11:47] | Melanie Dorkus. | 比如梅勒妮·多克斯那次 |
[11:48] | Deaf Taylor Swift. | 失聪版泰勒·斯威夫特那次 |
[11:49] | That other security guard. | 还有那个女保安 |
[11:50] | Predatory Lez. | 还有淫魔拉拉 |
[11:51] | Roger and Dodger. | 还有我的罗杰和多杰 |
[11:52] | Chad’s irritating armless friend. | 还有查德的烦人断手朋友 |
[11:54] | Candle Vlogger. | 还有啃蜡博主 |
[11:56] | Black british guy. | 还有那个黑人英国佬 |
[11:57] | – Gigi. – Coney the ice cream cone. | -还有琪琪 -还有蛋卷人科尼 |
[11:59] | White trash Mandy Greenwell. | 还有白婊曼迪·格林韦尔 |
[12:01] | Ms. Bean. | 还有贝恩女士 |
[12:01] | Hold on. You killed Ms. Bean. | 等下 贝恩女士不是你杀的吗 |
[12:03] | I didn’t turn on the deep fryer, bitch! | 油锅又不是我打开的 蠢货 |
[12:06] | Like it or not, | 不管你喜不喜欢 |
[12:06] | we’re sisters, and Dean Munsch is not gonna stop | 我们都是姐妹 而在把我们杀光以前 |
[12:08] | until we’re all dead and buried. | 蒙什教务长是不会收手的 |
[12:10] | We’ve tried going to the police, | 虽然我们向警察求过助 |
[12:11] | and they’ve proven they cannot protect us. | 但他们却保护不了我们 |
[12:13] | So it’s time we deal with this problem ourselves. | 所以这件事 应该由我们自己来解决 |
[12:15] | I sort of feel like we’ve already been doing that. | 可我觉得我们好像已经在这么做了 |
[12:17] | What exactly are you proposing? | 所以你的建议是什么 |
[12:19] | The only way we’re gonna stop the murders | 制止凶手的唯一方法 |
[12:21] | is by killing Dean Munsch. | 就是杀掉蒙什教务长 |
[12:24] | No. | 不行 |
[12:27] | No way. | 没门 |
[12:28] | Come on, guys, this is insane. | 拜托 这简直疯了 |
[12:30] | No, Zayday, it isn’t. | 不 扎丹 这提议不蠢 |
[12:34] | Chanel… | 香奈儿… |
[12:36] | I can honestly say that, for once, | 老实说 我这是头一次 |
[12:38] | I actually agree with you. | 同意你的观点 |
[12:40] | I also think that Dean Munsch is the killer. | 我也认为凶手是蒙什教务长 |
[12:42] | Thank you, talking pumpkin. | 谢谢你 会说话的小南瓜 |
[12:45] | I have been talking all year | 这一年我一直在强调 |
[12:47] | about how I want this house to become a true sisterhood. | 我多希望大家能成为同甘共苦的好姐妹 |
[12:49] | I’ve always had this vision of a band of sisters | 我还希望咱们能团结在一起 |
[12:52] | who stand together like an impenetrable community of shields | 凝聚成刀枪不入的姐妹连护盾 |
[12:54] | who kept everyone safe and secure. | 保障每位姐妹的安全 |
[12:56] | But sometimes playing defense isn’t enough. | 但有时候只防守是不够的 |
[12:59] | Sometimes, instead of shields, we need swords. | 有时我们需要的不是盾牌 而是剑 |
[13:03] | And sometimes to maintain a strong sisterhood… | 尽管有时我们从没想过自己会越界 |
[13:05] | a sister has to cross a line she never thought she could cross. | 但为了巩固姐妹情 也不得不这样做 |
[13:09] | The time has come for me to ask myself, | 这一次 是时候该问问我自己 |
[13:11] | for all of us to ask ourselves, | 也问问你们自己 |
[13:12] | how much this house and the girls in it mean to us. | 公馆和姐妹们对我们到底有多重要了 |
[13:15] | No one is going to help us. | 没人会来帮我们 |
[13:17] | No one is going to stop this until we are all dead. | 在我们死光前没人会站出来阻止这场杀戮 |
[13:20] | It’s up to us. | 命运掌握我们自己手里 |
[13:22] | And I’m willing to do whatever it takes to stop her. | 只要能制止蒙什教务长 我在所不惜 |
[13:25] | Dean Munsch has to die. | 蒙什教务长必须死 |
[13:27] | What?! | 什么 |
[13:28] | Well, I’m sorry, but she is a vindictive, amoral woman | 抱歉 但她只是个又爱记仇又缺德 |
[13:30] | who no one is gonna miss. | 死了也没人怀念的老女人 |
[13:32] | The question is, how? | 问题是 该怎么下手 |
[13:35] | How do we murder Dean Munsch? | 我们怎么杀蒙什教务长 |
[13:37] | I say we poison her. | 我觉得可以给她下毒 |
[13:43] | Well, then… | 既然如此… |
[13:44] | I guess it’s settled. | 那就这么定了 |
[13:54] | This meeting of the Dickie Dollar Scholars | 我宣布 本次迪基奖学金协会会议 |
[13:56] | is now called to order. | 正式开始 |
[13:57] | Uh, Chad? I have no idea what I’m doing here. | 查德 我不知道我来这里要干嘛 |
[14:00] | Hold up. Earl Grey has to read the minutes | 等一下 先让厄尔·格雷读一下 |
[14:01] | from last week’s meeting. | 上周的会议记录 |
[14:05] | That’s right. | 我想起来了 |
[14:06] | Earl Grey was murdered. | 厄尔·格雷已经被杀了 |
[14:14] | All right, Pete, you got the floor. | 那好吧 皮特 你有权发言了 |
[14:16] | Uh, thanks. Uh… Wh… | 谢谢 但是… |
[14:19] | Why did you bring me here? | 你为什么带我来这 |
[14:21] | Well, Pete, as you may or may not know, | 皮特 可能你听说了 也可能没有 |
[14:23] | my best friend Boone was murdered. | 我最好的朋友布恩被杀了 |
[14:25] | So we’re here, reading his will. | 所以我们到这来 读下他的遗嘱 |
[14:27] | Okay, but what does that have to do with me? | 好吧 但这跟我有什么关系 |
[14:28] | “I, Boone Clemens, in the event of my untimely passing, | “我布恩·克莱门斯 倘若我不幸早逝 |
[14:32] | do solemnly bequeath the following: | 我将郑重地留下以下财产… |
[14:34] | my awesome Johnny Cash poster, | 我将那张约翰尼·卡什咬着嘴唇 |
[14:35] | where he’s biting his lip and giving everyone the finger | 朝大家竖中指的超级炫酷牛逼的 |
[14:37] | because you know he just don’t care about nothin’… | 展现了他肆无忌惮的气质的海报 |
[14:42] | to Pete Martinez.” | 送给皮特·马丁内斯” |
[14:43] | – Wh-what?! – “My awesome Xbox, | -什么 -“我超棒的游戏机 |
[14:45] | with the kinect thing that I haven’t figured out | 虽然我没懂上面的体感装置怎么连接 |
[14:46] | how to hook it up but I hear is so friggin’ awesome when you do | 但我听说 如果能连接上将无敌酷炫 |
[14:49] | – to Pete Martinez.” – Doesn’t make any sense. I… | -也留给皮特·马丁内兹” -不可能 |
[14:51] | Please! Stop interrupting my dead gay friend Boone! | 拜托 请别打断我死去的基朋友布恩 |
[14:57] | “My HBO GO password to Pete Martinez. | “我的付费电视密码也留给皮特·马丁内兹” |
[15:00] | “The shoebox under my bed that’s filled with bottles of lube | “我床下那个装满了润滑剂的鞋盒 |
[15:02] | to Pete Martinez.” | 也留给皮特·马丁内兹” |
[15:04] | “My buttplug, with the beautiful blue jewel on the business end…” | “我那个尖端上镶着美丽蓝宝石的肛塞 |
[15:10] | to Pete Martinez.” | 也留给皮特·马丁内兹” |
[15:10] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold on. This is insane. | 等一下 等一下 这也太扯了 |
[15:13] | I barely even knew the guy. | 我和他压根不熟啊 |
[15:14] | Pete Martinez… | 皮特·马丁内兹… |
[15:16] | You got some ‘splainin’ to do. | 你是不是该解释一下呢 |
[15:18] | There’s no explaining, okay? | 我没什么好解释的 好吗 |
[15:19] | Clearly, the guy was crazy. | 很显然 这个家伙疯了 |
[15:21] | Were you and Boone secret gay lovers?! | 你和布恩是不是秘密小基友 |
[15:23] | Did you ever do it in my bed? | 你们是不是在我床上干过 |
[15:24] | Because if you did, we about to get real. | 如果你们真干过 我跟你没完 |
[15:26] | No, w-we were not lovers! | 不 我们才不是基友 |
[15:27] | You do not bequeath a shoebox full of lube | 如果是你 你会把一整盒的润滑剂 |
[15:30] | to an acquaintance, Pete Martinez! | 送给一个普通朋友吗 皮特·马丁内兹 |
[15:31] | He was my source! | 他是我的线人 |
[15:33] | He was my source. | 他是我的线人 |
[15:35] | Okay? He was my eyes and ears | 懂了吗 他只是我安插在 |
[15:37] | inside Greek System at this school. | 兄弟姐妹会里的眼线 |
[15:39] | When I decided to study the history of Kappa Kappa Tau, | 当我决定要研究KKT姐妹会的历史时 |
[15:42] | I went to him– he was my deep throat. | 我找到他 请他当我的内线 |
[15:45] | So you were gay lovers? | 所以你们是基友吗 |
[15:47] | No, we were not gay lovers. | 不 我们不是基友 |
[15:49] | Okay, look, I didn’t tell anyone, | 我没把这事告诉别人 |
[15:51] | ’cause I didn’t want to blow his cover, | 是因为我不想暴露他的身份 |
[15:52] | nor mine, for that matter. | 或者我的身份 |
[15:53] | I’m an investigative journalist. | 我是一名调查记者 |
[15:55] | Okay, secret friend of Boone, | 好吧 布恩的小秘友 |
[15:58] | and possible gay lover, that explains a lot, | 兼潜在小基友 你的理由还算充分 |
[16:00] | But it does not explain all. | 但不能解释所有 |
[16:02] | And it kind of reminds me of the time, | 这让我想起 |
[16:03] | last year, when you tried to join the dollar scholars | 去年你申请加入迪基奖学金协会的时候 |
[16:06] | despite having no experience with caddying, | 但你从没做过球童 |
[16:08] | and not even a rudimentary knowledge of the game of golf. | 而且连高尔夫的基本知识都没有 |
[16:11] | So… Why do you want to be | 你为什么想要加入 |
[16:14] | a Dickie dollar scholar? | 迪基奖学金协会 |
[16:16] | Well, you know, I really love the idea | 我真的很喜欢这里的理念 |
[16:17] | of a bunch of guys from different backgrounds | 来自不同背景的男生们 |
[16:19] | getting together and forming | 能够聚在一起并形成 |
[16:20] | a brotherhood for life. | 一生的兄弟情感 |
[16:22] | But you’ve never actually played golf. | 可你从来都没打过高尔夫 |
[16:24] | Um… No. | 我没打过 |
[16:26] | Have you ever been to a driving range? | 你去过高尔夫球场吗 |
[16:28] | Yeah. You know, once, for lunch. | 是的 去过一次 去吃午饭 |
[16:29] | What sort of ab regimen are you rocking, bro? | 你是怎么练腹肌的 哥们 |
[16:32] | – Sit-ups. – Okay… | -仰卧起坐 -那 |
[16:33] | How many John Mayer albums do you own? | 你有多少张约翰·梅尔的专辑 |
[16:35] | – I don’t own any John Mayer albums. – Look, I’m gonna | -一张也没有 -我就跟你说实话吧 |
[16:37] | be honest with you– you’re the worst | 你是我见过的 |
[16:39] | Dickie dollar scholar pledge candidate I’ve ever seen. | 最糟糕的迪基奖学金协会预备会员 |
[16:41] | – Worst. – You don’t know anything about golf, | -最糟糕的 -你完全不懂高尔夫 |
[16:43] | and you don’t even own John Mayer’s debut album, | 连约翰·梅尔的出道专辑《发声中心》 |
[16:44] | Room for squares– which makes a lot of sense, | 都没有 这也合情合理 |
[16:46] | ’cause given the fact that you don’t even have | 因为既然你连个像样的腹肌练习法都没有 |
[16:48] | a rad ab routine… Your body, Pete Martinez, | 皮特·马丁内斯 你的身体 |
[16:52] | is not a Wonderland. | 可不是仙境[约翰·梅尔歌名] |
[16:54] | I think it really chapped your hide, | 我觉得那天没能成为迪基奖学金协会的一员 |
[16:55] | not becoming a Dickie dollar scholar that day. | 你一定特别不高兴 |
[16:58] | I think it chapped your hide so much | 于是你就开始跟踪 |
[17:00] | that you started stalking my sort of hot, | 有那么点迷人 |
[17:02] | sort of girlfriend Chanel, | 差不多是我女朋友的香奈儿 |
[17:04] | for a full year. Well, I’m gonna | 跟踪了一整年 |
[17:06] | let you in on a little secret. | 我告诉你个小秘密吧 |
[17:08] | You stalking the chick I was tappin’– | 你要是敢跟踪我的妞 |
[17:10] | even though I was tappin’ a ton of other chicks, too– | 即使我有一大群妞 |
[17:13] | That really chapped my hide. | 还是让我很不开心 |
[17:15] | Well, then… I guess the fact | 那咱们现在终于 |
[17:16] | that you and I cannot stand one another | 公开承认我们 |
[17:18] | is finally out in the open. | 看对方不顺眼了 |
[17:19] | Oh, it’s way, way out in the open, Jefe. | 这事早就无人不知了 哥们 |
[17:25] | So I’m gonna make a proposal. | 我提个建议吧 |
[17:29] | I’m inviting you to join | 我邀请你加入 |
[17:31] | the Dickie dollar scholars. | 迪基奖学金协会 |
[17:34] | – What? – I mean, any secret friend | -什么 -所有布恩的秘密朋友 |
[17:36] | and possible gay lover of Boone… | 和同性爱人 |
[17:38] | is a friend of mine. | 都是我的朋友 |
[17:40] | Mmm… No. | 还是算了吧 |
[17:42] | I’m sorry, what? | 你说什么 |
[17:43] | First of all, you’re right– | 首先你说得对 |
[17:44] | I don’t know anything there is to know about golf. | 我完全不懂高尔夫 |
[17:46] | Second… fraternities suck. | 第二 兄弟会太烂了 |
[17:50] | I know this now, and I’m so happy | 现在我明白了 而我很高兴 |
[17:51] | I never joined one in the first place. | 我一开始没有加入 |
[17:53] | They’re cruel, elitist, and probably the reason why | 兄弟会员们残忍 精英主义 而且可能是 |
[17:56] | there’s a serial killer on this campus in the first place. | 造成学校里连环杀手横行的原因 |
[17:58] | So no, Chad, I’m not gonna join | 所以 查德 我一点也不想加入 |
[18:00] | your stupid Dickie dollar scholars. | 你的白痴迪基奖学金协会 |
[18:02] | Thanks, anyway. | 不过谢谢你 |
[18:05] | Name your weapon. | 你用什么武器 |
[18:06] | – What? – What’ll it be? | -什么 -会是什么呢 |
[18:08] | Sabres? | 军刀 |
[18:09] | Dueling pistols? | 还是决斗手枪 |
[18:11] | Dude, what are you even talking about? | 哥们 你说什么呢 |
[18:14] | Well, it’s a longstanding Dickie dollar tradition that, | 这是迪基奖学金协会长期以来的传统 |
[18:17] | if you’re offered membership in the Dickie dollar scholars, | 如果别人邀请你加入迪基奖学金协会 |
[18:19] | and you refuse membership in the Dickie dollar scholars… | 而你拒绝加入迪基奖学金协会 |
[18:22] | You must duel. | 你就得决斗 |
[18:25] | So pick your weapon. | 挑一样武器吧 |
[18:26] | You can choose sabres, guns, baseball bats, | 你可以选军刀 枪 棒球棒 |
[18:31] | small pebbles, spoons… | 小石子 勺子 |
[18:33] | Doesn’t matter to me. | 都无所谓 |
[18:34] | What does matter | 重要的是 |
[18:36] | is that we will fight | 我们要决斗 |
[18:39] | – and we will fight to the death. – Thanks, dude, | -直至一方死亡 -谢谢你的好意 哥们 |
[18:41] | but… not interested. | 但我没兴趣 |
[18:43] | Walking away from a duel means | 你要是拒绝决斗 |
[18:44] | you are forfeiting your life, would-be brother. | 你就失去了你可能拥有一生的兄弟 |
[18:47] | You will get murdered, Pete Martinez! | 你会死的 皮特·马丁内斯 |
[18:49] | Murdered to death. | 遭到谋杀而死 |
[18:55] | Well, I am sorry that took so long, but, you know, | 很抱歉 让你们久等了 |
[18:59] | a watched pot never boils. | 但心急吃不了热豆腐嘛 |
[19:01] | Uh… Sanka? | 这是无卡的吗 |
[19:03] | Yes. Did you know that the word “Sanka” | 是的 你们知道”无卡”这个词 |
[19:05] | Is derived from the french “Sans cafeine”? | 来自于法语的”无咖啡因”吗 |
[19:07] | Dean Munsch, first let me say how honored we are | 蒙什教务长 首先我想说非常荣幸 |
[19:10] | that you’ve invited us into your hideously furnished home. | 能被您邀请来装修这么丑的家里 |
[19:15] | What do you want, Chanel? | 你想怎么样 香奈儿 |
[19:16] | Well, now that there’s no one else around to compare you to, | 学校里没人能和您相提并论了 |
[19:19] | we’ve realized that you are kind of an amazing woman. | 我们这才意识到您是一位伟大的女人 |
[19:22] | Like all of the unsolicited advice | 您给我们的那些建议 |
[19:24] | you give us is actually really valuable. | 实际上都很有用 |
[19:25] | We understand that as millennial feminists… | 我们明白 作为新世纪女权主义者 |
[19:28] | W-wait a minute. | 等会儿 |
[19:30] | That’s a thing? | 这个名词存在吗 |
[19:31] | – Oh, yeah. – Totally. | -当然 -没错 |
[19:32] | – Yeah. – Being a millennial feminist | -当然存在 -新世纪女权主义者 |
[19:35] | means growing up listening to Taylor Swift say | 听着泰勒·斯威夫特说她觉得这个世界 |
[19:37] | she doesn’t like to think of the world as boys versus girls. | 不是男女对抗的言论长大 |
[19:39] | Yes, and then graduating | 然后毕业 |
[19:40] | and entering the workforce, only to realize | 工作了以后才发现 |
[19:42] | that you make 20% less than men for doing the same job. | 做着相同的工作 但工资却比男人少两成 |
[19:44] | That’s not what feminism was about. | 女权主义者才不是这个意思 |
[19:46] | You see? We don’t know. | 你看 我们不懂 |
[19:49] | And we want to learn. | 但我们想学 |
[19:50] | All this… | 所有这些 |
[19:51] | killing has really, um, shown us the importance | 杀戮让我们真正意识到了 |
[19:54] | of sisterhood– you know, um, how crucial it is | 姐妹情感的重要性 |
[19:56] | for women to join together. | 女人一定要团结起来 |
[20:00] | Wh-which is why we’re pleased | 所以我们高兴地宣布 |
[20:01] | to announce that this is the first meeting | 这是华莱士大学女权主义者社团 |
[20:03] | of the Wallace U. Campus Feminist Collective. | 第一次例会 |
[20:16] | W-wait a minute. | 等会儿 |
[20:17] | Is… Is this apple cider? | 这是苹果酒吗 |
[20:20] | How did you know that was my favorite? | 你们怎么知道我最爱喝这个 |
[20:22] | How come all the pictures on the wall are selfies? | 为什么所有的主页照片都是自拍 |
[20:24] | Does she not have any friends? | 因为她没朋友呗 |
[20:25] | Shut up, ho-bag. We’re looking | 闭嘴 蠢货 我们正在想办法 |
[20:26] | for clues about how to trick her into drinking poison. | 怎样让她喝下我们的毒药 |
[20:28] | Wait. Look at her status. | 等会儿 看她的状态 |
[20:30] | “Just waiting for my next delicious cup of apple cider. | “在等我的下一杯美味苹果酒 |
[20:33] | It’s my favorite.” | 是我的最爱哟” |
[20:40] | Oh, it smells amazing. | 好香 |
[20:42] | You know, as an educator, | 为人师时 |
[20:44] | you just never know, | 你永远都不知道 |
[20:46] | if you’re reaching your students. | 自己想传达的东西学生有没有接受 |
[20:47] | Girls, I’m… I’m really touched. | 姑娘们 我真的很感动 |
[20:51] | To feminism. | 敬女权主义 |
[20:54] | And what feminism, means to me. | 以及女权主义对我的意义 |
[21:05] | Where did you get puffer fish venom? | 你从哪找来的河豚鱼毒素 |
[21:08] | From my puffer fish. | 从我的河豚鱼身上 |
[21:09] | Wait. How do we know how much to put in? | 等等 你知道要放多少吗 |
[21:10] | I heard a drop is enough to kill a man instantly. | 我听说只要一滴就能立刻杀死一个人 |
[21:12] | Better put in the whole thing, just to be sure. | 最好还是全放进去吧 保险起见 |
[21:14] | I want to be there when she dies. | 我要亲眼看着她死 |
[21:31] | That’s bliss! | 简直太好喝了 |
[21:33] | So, where do we begin? | 好吧 我们要从哪里开始说起 |
[21:34] | I interned at Ms. Magazine. | 我在《女士杂志》实习过 |
[21:36] | And, oh, remind me, | 记得提醒我 |
[21:38] | I want to show you both the original | 让你们两个看看最初版的 |
[21:40] | Ms. Magazine cover. | 《女士杂志》封面 |
[21:46] | It was the beginning of my generation | 那是我们那一代人的开端 |
[21:49] | and that woman. | 还有那个女人 |
[21:50] | was Susan Sontag. | 她是苏珊·桑塔格 |
[21:52] | And that band was Bachman-Turner Overdrive. | 还有那个叫巴赫曼透纳加速齿轮的乐队 |
[21:56] | Girls… | 姑娘们 |
[21:57] | This cider… | 这个苹果酒 |
[21:58] | Is it… is it homemade? | 这是自制的吗 |
[22:00] | Yep. Yeah. | 是的 没错 |
[22:01] | Because, you know, I’m getting some notes– um… It’s a spice. | 因为 我貌似尝到一些 辣辣的味道 |
[22:05] | Is it nutmeg? | 是肉豆蔻吗 |
[22:14] | Well, yes. | 没错 |
[22:16] | Absolutely nutmeg. Excusez-moi. | 肯定是肉豆蔻 抱歉 |
[22:19] | Girls, since you have no other classes, | 姑娘们 既然你们也没有其他的课了 |
[22:22] | I am going to ask that you write 10,000 words | 我要求你们写一篇一万字的论文 |
[22:25] | on the militant suffragette movement | 关于1912年妇女社会政治联盟绝食抗议 |
[22:27] | as expressed in the WSPU Hunger Strikes of 1912. | 所展现出的激进女权运动 |
[22:30] | Thanks, girls. Bottoms up. | 谢谢了 姑娘们 干杯 |
[22:35] | There was enough poison in there to kill three Dean Munsches. | 那里面的毒药足以杀死三个蒙什教务长了 |
[22:38] | It makes no sense. | 这根本不合理 |
[22:40] | And now I have to write a stupid term paper. | 现在我还得写一篇该死的期末报告 |
[22:43] | Maybe this was a blessing. You’re not a killer, Grace. | 也许这样好 你不是个凶手 格蕾丝 |
[22:45] | Of course I’m not. I am like a soldier at war. | 我当然不是 我是战争中的士兵 |
[22:48] | I am killing to stop more killing. | 我以杀止杀 |
[22:50] | It’s totally justified. | 这是正义的杀戮 |
[22:52] | But you’re not a soldier, | 但你不是一名士兵 |
[22:53] | and these aren’t the beaches of Normandy. | 这里也不是诺曼底海滩 |
[22:55] | This is Wallace University in 2015, | 这是2015年的华莱士大学 |
[22:57] | and killing Dean Munsch is against the law. | 杀死蒙什教务长是犯法的 |
[22:59] | Okay. But what about moral law? | 好吧 那道德伦理法制呢 |
[23:01] | What if I didn’t do anything when I know I could and then… | 如果我明知真相有能力却没阻止 |
[23:06] | and then Dean Munsch killed you? | 结果蒙什教务长把你杀了呢 |
[23:09] | That would be hard for you? | 那你会很难过 |
[23:11] | Yeah, that would be hard for me. Obviously. | 我肯定会很难过 当然 |
[23:22] | I have to tell you something. | 我有事情要告诉你 |
[23:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:24] | So, Chad Radwell invited me to join the Dickie Dollar Scholars. | 查德·雷德威尔邀我加入迪基奖学金协会 |
[23:29] | Why? You don’t play golf. | 为什么 你又不会打高尔夫 |
[23:30] | I don’t do anything they do there. | 他们做的那些事我都不做 |
[23:32] | I don’t “Rage” on Tuesday nights or have competitions | 我不会在周二晚上”狂欢” 或者比赛 |
[23:35] | about how many girls I can have sex with in one day. | 看一天里我能和多少女孩做爱 |
[23:37] | Sometimes I kind of side with the Red Devil. | 有时候我挺支持红衣恶魔的做法 |
[23:40] | I mean, he’s cleaning all the mess and filth | 他清理了这里的混乱和肮脏 |
[23:45] | of this place in a way no dean or expose ever could. | 这一点 不论教务长或记者都无法做到 |
[23:49] | I, I… I-I’m sorry. That… | 对不起 那个 |
[23:51] | Came out wrong. | 我不该那么说 |
[23:54] | What I’m trying to say is guys join fraternities | 我的意思是 他们加入兄弟会 |
[23:57] | to get a sense of structure in their lives. | 就是为了让自己的生活变的有逻辑一些 |
[23:59] | Problem is the structure they’re buying into | 但问题是他们选择的这个逻辑 |
[24:01] | is-is antiquated. | 是过时的 |
[24:04] | It’s misogynistic and hierarchical and dangerous. | 它有歧视性 有等级划分并且非常危险 |
[24:08] | I have structure. | 我有自己的逻辑 |
[24:10] | I have my work at the paper, | 我还有在报社的工作 |
[24:13] | my dreams of working at Slate.com. | 我在《石板》杂志工作的梦想 |
[24:16] | and I have you. | 我还有你 |
[24:19] | And that’s all you need? | 你就需要这些吗 |
[24:21] | That’s all I need. | 这就是我想要的全部 |
[24:31] | Let’s do this. | 我们做吧 |
[24:33] | Grace… | 格蕾丝 |
[24:35] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[24:36] | I-I… I don’t know. | 我 我不知道 |
[24:39] | I mean, I want to. | 我是说 我也想 |
[24:40] | You know that. I really do. I just, um… | 你知道的 我也想 只是 |
[24:42] | I don’t think I’m in the right headspace right now. | 我只是觉得现在我不是很在状态 |
[24:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:47] | You’re worth the wait. | 你值得等待 |
[24:58] | You know, maybe after we kill Dean Munsch. | 也许等我们杀了蒙什教务长之后吧 |
[25:03] | – No, no, Grace. – What? | -不 不行 格蕾丝 -怎么 |
[25:06] | You can’t do this. | 你不能这么做 |
[25:07] | Justified or not, you’re not a killer. | 无论是否是正义 你都不是个杀人凶手 |
[25:10] | You’re a rare breed, one of the true good guys. | 你是现在少有的真正的好人之一 |
[25:13] | Even if Dean Munsch is the Red Devil | 哪怕蒙什么教务长是红衣恶魔 |
[25:15] | and you kill her, then she may lose, | 你杀了她 那么虽然她输了 |
[25:17] | but this house wins. | 但是这栋房子却赢了 |
[25:19] | The worst parts of this house, | 这栋房子最糟糕的一面 |
[25:21] | the parts you have been fighting so hard to get rid of. | 你做了那么多努力想要抛弃的一面 |
[25:24] | And if you kill her, you will become those parts. | 如果你杀了她 你就会变成那样的人 |
[25:29] | And that would break my heart. | 那样会伤透我的心 |
[25:54] | All right, ladies, I want updates. | 好了 小姐们 开始汇报吧 |
[25:56] | We poisoned Dean Munsch several hours ago. | 我们在几小时前给蒙什教务长下了毒 |
[25:57] | She should have checked into an emergency room by now. | 她现在应该已经进医院了才对 |
[25:59] | The woman at Zionist Memorial Hospital said they only admitted | 犹太主义纪念医院的女人说今晚那里 |
[26:01] | one person to the ER all night, but it was some dude | 只有一个人进了急诊 但是个男人 |
[26:03] | who needed help getting a lego figure out of his rectum. | 因为有一个乐高积木卡在他的直肠里了 |
[26:05] | What an idiot. | 真是个傻子 |
[26:07] | It was Chad Radwell. | 是查德·雷德威尔 |
[26:09] | – What? – The nurse said he told her | -什么 -护士说他告诉她 |
[26:10] | he usually does his nightly nude yoga | 他一般在做夜间裸体瑜伽之前 |
[26:11] | before he sets a perimeter | 就会布置好乐高积木 |
[26:12] | of lego characters to guard his bed while he sleeps, | 在他睡着的时候来保护他的床 |
[26:14] | but this time he decided to do it after | 但这一次他决定之后再布置 |
[26:17] | and accidentally sat on lego Captain Jack Sparrow. | 结果不小心坐在了杰克·斯派洛船长上面 |
[26:19] | That’s the weirdest explanation for anything I’ve ever heard. | 这是我听过的最荒唐的解释 没有之一 |
[26:22] | Damn it! So, clearly, it’s impossible | 该死 很显然 想要毒死 |
[26:24] | to poison Dean Munsch because she has some weird | 蒙什教务长是不可能的 因为她拥有 |
[26:25] | buzzard gullet that can safely digest anything! | 秃鹫一样的咽喉 吃什么都不会死 |
[26:28] | We need to think of new ways to kill her! | 我们得想出新的方法来杀她 |
[26:30] | No. I’m not doing this. | 不 我不干了 |
[26:32] | What? Two hours ago, | 什么 两小时前 |
[26:34] | you were like, “Let’s poison the bitch!” | 你还在叫嚣 “毒死那个贱人” |
[26:35] | Well, I had a change of heart. | 我改主意了 |
[26:37] | Look, I still think she’s most likely the killer, | 听着 我还是认为她很有可能就是凶手 |
[26:39] | but all the evidence against her is circumstantial. | 但是所有针对她的都是一些间接证据 |
[26:41] | We still don’t have a smoking gun, | 我们还是没有确凿的证据 |
[26:43] | and if we decide to kill her without an overabundance of proof, | 如果我们决定还没有明确证据时就杀她 |
[26:45] | we are no better than the red devil, | 我们比红衣恶魔也好不了多少 |
[26:46] | who, yes, is probably Dean Munsch. | 虽然他很有可能就是蒙什教务长 |
[26:48] | All those in favor of kicking Grace out of Kappa House? | 大家都同意把格蕾丝逐出卡帕公馆吗 |
[26:51] | What? No. You can’t do that. | 什么 不 你不能这么做 |
[26:54] | That’s not in the House rules. | 公馆条例里面没有这条会规 |
[26:55] | All those in favor of temporarily changing the House rules | 那谁同意临时修改条例会规 |
[26:58] | so that I can kick Grace out of Kappa House? | 以便我把格蕾丝逐出卡帕公馆 |
[27:02] | Sorry, Jack Skellington. You’re out. | 抱歉 骷髅杰克 你被驱逐了 |
[27:05] | Fine. It was really great getting to know all of you. | 好吧 很荣幸能与各位相识一场 |
[27:09] | I’m really gonna cherish our time here together. | 我会好好珍惜这段我们共度的时光的 |
[27:11] | Come on, Zayday, let’s go. | 来吧 扎丹 我们走 |
[27:12] | Grace, I’m not coming with you. | 格蕾丝 我就不和你一起走了 |
[27:14] | I love you to death and we’ll be friends forever, | 我非常喜欢你 你永远都是我的挚友 |
[27:16] | but I think Chanel is right. | 但我认为香奈儿说的对 |
[27:19] | Killing is wrong, but, under this circumstance, | 虽说杀戮不对的 但是在这样的环境下 |
[27:21] | I don’t know what other choice we have. | 我们别无选择 |
[27:22] | It’s pretty obvious she’s the killer, | 很明显蒙什教务长就是凶手 |
[27:24] | and she’s not gonna stop until every one of us is dead. | 而且除非我们死光否则她是不会罢手的 |
[27:27] | Grace, I’m sorry. | 格蕾丝 我很抱歉 |
[27:30] | But I think you were right the first time. | 但我认为你最初的想法是正确的 |
[27:33] | I hate to say it, | 尽管我不想这么说 |
[27:35] | but killing Dean Munsch is the right thing to do. | 但是杀死蒙什教务长的决定才是正确的 |
[27:43] | Hold on, sluts. | 等等 小婊子们 |
[27:47] | I’ve got it. | 我有办法了 |
[27:49] | – Hey. – Hey. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[27:51] | Gracie, come on in. | 格蕾西快进来 |
[27:53] | I just wanted to see how you were doing. | 我只是想过来看看你怎么样 |
[27:55] | I would guess it’s probably pretty traumatizing | 我想女朋友的脑袋成了感恩节晚餐这件事 |
[27:57] | to be served your girlfriend’s head for Thanksgiving dinner. | 一定给你留下了巨大的心理阴影 |
[27:59] | So, uh, what are you doing? | 所以 你在干什么 |
[28:01] | Well, just doing some research. | 只是在做一些调查 |
[28:02] | You’re not gonna believe what we found. | 你绝不会相信我们发现了什么 |
[28:04] | “We”? | 我们 |
[28:04] | Hey, Grace. | 嗨 格蕾丝 |
[28:06] | Wait, I’m sorry, are you guys, like, friends now or something? | 等下 你们俩现在已经是挚友了吗 |
[28:09] | I just needed your dad to go through all the info in my Gigi file, | 我只是需要你爸把琪琪的资料都读一遍 |
[28:12] | see if he could illuminate anything. | 看看有没有他能够解释的地方 |
[28:13] | And…? | 结果呢 |
[28:14] | Well… nothing. | 并没有 |
[28:16] | I mean, Gigi never really shared anything about herself with me. | 琪琪从来没和我谈起过她的事情 |
[28:20] | In fact, now that I think about it, | 实际上 现在想来 |
[28:25] | I knew basically nothing about her. | 我其实对她一无所知 |
[28:27] | I actually thought her last name was Caldwellt, | 我一直以为她姓考德威尔特 |
[28:31] | with a “t” at the end, | 在末尾有个特字 |
[28:33] | which it wasn’t. | 但事实并非如此 |
[28:33] | But it wasn’t Caldwell either. | 但她也不姓考德威尔 |
[28:35] | You know that we’ve decided she was the hag on Shady Lane, | 我们都认为琪琪就是谢迪兰老房子里的老太婆 |
[28:38] | what I figure that must mean | 在我看来这正表明 |
[28:38] | she was the fourth girl in the bathroom that night, | 她就是那晚在浴室里的第四个女孩 |
[28:41] | the one who took the babies, | 带走孩子们的那个 |
[28:42] | which means she would has to be | 也就是说她一定是那晚 |
[28:45] | one of the last two names | 我们在蒙什教务长办公室里 |
[28:46] | on the list from Dean Munsch’s office. | 抄的名单中剩下的两个人之一 |
[28:48] | And I finally got the mental institution | 后来我终于说服了精神病院 |
[28:50] | to release her intake paperwork, | 给我看了她的入院文件 |
[28:52] | and guess what name she was admitted under — Jess Meyer. | 你猜她登记的名字是谁 杰斯·迈尔 |
[28:55] | So she was the fourth girl in the bathroom. | 所以她就是在浴室里的第四个女孩 |
[28:57] | That’s not what the file says. | 并非如此 |
[28:59] | You see, the psychiatrist report says that she was diagnosed | 你看精神科医生的诊断报告上说 |
[29:01] | with having a mental breakdown after her sister Amy | 由于她的姐姐艾米在数月前自杀 |
[29:04] | committed suicide just a few months earlier. | 当时她正处于精神崩溃的状态 |
[29:07] | Gigi’s sister was the one who took the babies that night. | 所以琪琪的姐姐才是那晚带走孩子的人 |
[29:10] | And she tried to raise them for herself for a short while, | 有段时间她曾试图自己来抚养他们 |
[29:12] | but… the stress and guilt was too much for her to handle. | 但是压力和负罪感令她难以负荷 |
[29:16] | So Gigi raised those babies to be killers | 所以琪琪把这两个孩子作为杀手抚养 |
[29:18] | to get revenge on Kappa and | 以便向卡帕还有 |
[29:20] | the people responsible for the death of her sister. | 该为她姐姐的死负责的人复仇 |
[29:23] | Well, dad, first mom, then Gigi | 爸 先是妈妈 之后是琪琪 |
[29:24] | you sure can pick ’em. | 你还真会挑人 |
[29:28] | Okay. Well, I’m going to go, | 好吧 我要走了 |
[29:32] | because I have enough info to start writing my story. | 因为我已经有了足够的素材来编写报道 |
[29:34] | I just need to know who the killer is so I have an ending. | 我只要知道凶手是谁就完整了 |
[29:37] | I’m gonna take off. | 我先走了 |
[29:44] | – Bye. – Bye. | -拜拜 -拜拜 |
[29:45] | See you, bud. | 再见 伙计 |
[29:49] | So, how are you really doing? | 所以 你现在到底怎么样 |
[29:52] | Look, I know she was a liar | 纵使琪琪她谎话连篇 |
[29:53] | and spent almost 20 years raising and training | 花了近20年的时间把两个无辜的孩子养大 |
[29:55] | these innocent children to become mass murderers, | 培养成训练有素的杀手 |
[29:58] | but I also really liked her. | 但我还是喜欢她 |
[30:00] | She thought I was cool. | 她觉得我很酷 |
[30:02] | You know? She liked my playlists. | 你知道吗 她喜欢我的播放列表 |
[30:05] | And I believe that even though everything else was a lie | 而且我相信纵使其他的一切都是谎言 |
[30:10] | that she really liked my playlists. | 她喜欢我的播放列表的心情是真的 |
[30:12] | She did, dad. I’m sure she did. | 是真的 爸爸 我相信她是真的喜欢 |
[30:15] | Anyway… how are you? | 怎样都好 你怎么样 |
[30:19] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[30:21] | Pete? Actually, I think Pete Is a really nice guy. | 和皮特 其实我觉得皮特真是个好孩子 |
[30:25] | Okay, I know I’m going to sound like such a dork, | 好吧 我知道我要说的话一定蠢极了 |
[30:28] | but, nowadays, there’s a certain expectation when you have a boyfriend. | 但是有了男友之后确实会对某些事有憧憬 |
[30:33] | – You know, with… – Yep. I know. | -你知道 -我懂 |
[30:35] | – There’s… – No, no, no. Please don’t… | -就是 -不 不 不用 别说 |
[30:36] | I understand what you’re saying. | 我知道你指的什么 |
[30:37] | Just don’t say anything else. You… oh… | 别再做过多的解释了 你 |
[30:39] | These are those moments I wish your mom was still alive. | 你妈妈现在要是还活着该有多好 |
[30:41] | I mean, not your actual mom. | 我不是说你的生身母亲 |
[30:42] | She would have… she would have told you to fake being pregnant | 估计她会让你假装怀孕 |
[30:45] | and then had him give you money for fake morning-after pills | 然后责怪皮特给了你假的避孕药借机敲诈 |
[30:47] | and then sleep with his friends to make him jealous. | 之后再和他的朋友上床好让他嫉妒 |
[30:50] | A real mom to help you with this. | 你需要一个真正的母亲来指导你情感问题 |
[30:54] | Maybe I can… make you a playlist about it? | 也许我能为你做个这方面的播放列表 |
[30:57] | No, dad, come on. | 不必了 爸爸 |
[30:59] | I need you right now. | 我现在需要你 |
[31:02] | Here’s what I think. | 我在想 |
[31:03] | When I was your age, | 在我像你这么大的时候 |
[31:05] | I was thoughtless about sex. | 对性爱无所顾忌 |
[31:07] | So thoughtless that I fathered twins | 无所顾忌到和一个连名字都记不清的女孩 |
[31:09] | with a girl whose name I can’t remember, | 女孩生了一对双胞胎 |
[31:11] | and those twins grew up | 而那对双胞胎 |
[31:13] | to murder a bunch of people. | 长大后成了杀人狂魔 |
[31:15] | Now, I know that that might seem | 我知道这看起来似乎只是个 |
[31:18] | like an extreme consequence of teen sex, | 青少年性行为的极端后果 |
[31:20] | But the lesson remains the same. | 但教训是相同的 |
[31:22] | Honey… | 亲爱的 |
[31:24] | If you don’t think you’re ready, you probably aren’t. | 如果你觉得没准备好 可能确实如此 |
[31:27] | And if you aren’t, | 如果你真的没准备好 |
[31:30] | well, then no good can come from doing it, anyway. | 那么即使做了也不会有什么好处 |
[31:36] | The main thing is you have to be perfectly dry. | 最重要的是要完全干燥 |
[31:39] | The cryosauna is set to 200 degrees below zero, | 冷疗会设置到零下两百度 |
[31:41] | so any water on your skin will freeze instantly. | 所以皮肤上的水会立刻冻住 |
[31:43] | Well, I’m just so excited about this. | 我太兴奋了 |
[31:46] | I follow Jennifer Grey on instagram, | 我在追詹妮弗·格蕾[演员]的照片墙 |
[31:48] | and she raves about cryo. | 她总是在秀冷疗 |
[31:49] | I swear by it. | 我发誓 |
[31:50] | 20 to 30 minutes in the cryosauna | 冷疗做个二三十分钟 |
[31:52] | and I feel better. My skin’s glowing. | 我感觉就非常好 皮肤很光泽 |
[31:54] | It’s amazing for arthritis and lupus. | 对关节炎和狼疮的效果非常好 |
[31:56] | So, who wants to go first? | 谁想先来 |
[31:57] | Dean Munsch? I always say, age before beauty. | 蒙什教务长 我常说 长者在前 |
[32:01] | Well, thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[32:04] | Okay. | 好了 |
[32:05] | Wish me luck, girls. | 祝我好运吧 姑娘们 |
[32:12] | Isn’t it beautiful? | 真漂亮啊 |
[32:14] | And it’s not as cold as I thought it would be. | 没我想的那么冷啊 |
[32:17] | Well… | 好的 |
[32:19] | Okay. | 好了 |
[32:29] | See you on the other side. | “另一个世界见哦” |
[32:44] | Number three, guard the door. Don’t let anybody in. | 三号 看好门 别让人进来 |
[32:45] | Dean Munsch will be dead in ten minutes. | 蒙什教务长十分钟就会死掉 |
[32:57] | How come there hasn’t been any screaming? | 怎么没有尖叫 |
[32:59] | Yeah. She hasn’t even tried to break down the door or anything. | 是啊 她也没有尝试破门而出 |
[33:02] | ‘Cause Dean Munsch has frozen to death, idiots. | 因为蒙什教务长已经冻死了 白痴们 |
[33:06] | If she tried to break the door down, | 如果她尝试破门而出 |
[33:07] | her arms would snap off. | 她的胳膊会掉的 |
[33:09] | Geez. There’s a little movie called Terminator | 天啊 有个叫《终结者》的电影 |
[33:11] | you girls might want to consider watching. | 你们真该看一看 |
[33:12] | – Number six, you got the body bag? – Check. | -六号 装尸袋准备了吗 -准备了 |
[33:15] | Okay, the car’s idling out back. | 好的 车已经在后面等着了 |
[33:17] | We pull bitch popsicle from the freezer, | 从冷柜里把冻成冰棒的贱人弄出来 |
[33:18] | throw her in the trunk and make tracks. | 扔到后备箱赶紧离开 |
[33:30] | My god, she looks terrible. | 天啊 她看起来真糟 |
[33:37] | I’ve never felt better. | 从没感觉像现在这样好 |
[33:41] | All right, girls, who’s next? | 好了 姑娘们 下一个是谁 |
[33:59] | What do you want? | 你想怎样 |
[34:01] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[34:03] | ‘Cause I’m leaving campus, just like you should. | 因为我要离开校园 你也该离开 |
[34:05] | No, we need to get away while we still can. | 不 我们得在还能脱身时赶紧走 |
[34:07] | Hey, hey, it’s enough. The point has been made. | 够了 立场已经表明了 |
[34:10] | Why do you want to continue taking this any further? | 你为什么还想继续下去 |
[34:13] | Yes, I feel guilty! | 没错 我是觉得愧疚 |
[34:15] | ‘Cause it’s not who I am! | 因为这不是我 |
[34:17] | Listen to me. | 听着 |
[34:19] | Don’t you ever call me again. | 不要再给我打电话了 |
[34:42] | Okay, you incompetent heifers, | 好了 你们这些没用的肥妞儿 |
[34:45] | I need to know it’s physically possible | 我想知道蒙什教务长 |
[34:47] | for Dean Munsch to have survived 27 minutes in a cryochamber | 在设置为零下两百度的冷疗舱中 |
[34:50] | set to negative 200 degrees below zero. | 到底为什么没有被冻死 |
[34:53] | Zayday, go. | 扎丹 你说 |
[34:54] | I heard about these buddhist monks | 我听说一些佛教的和尚 |
[34:56] | that found a way to meditate, | 有一种冥想的方法 |
[34:57] | so they can sit outside all night, | 让他们可以整晚待在 |
[34:59] | way, way up in the Himalayas in weather | 有着能杀死普通人温度的 |
[35:00] | that would kill a normal person, | 喜马拉雅山的高处 |
[35:02] | but their core temperature stays totally normal. | 但他们的核心温度却很正常 |
[35:05] | So, you think Dean Munsch studied meditation | 你认为蒙什教务长在喜马拉雅山 |
[35:07] | with buddhist monks in the Himalayas? | 跟和尚学了冥想吗 |
[35:09] | That’s what I said, wasn’t it? | 我不就是这么说的吗 |
[35:12] | Number five, go. | 五号 你说 |
[35:14] | So, I saw this documentary once about this high schooler | 我看过一个纪录片讲一个中学生 |
[35:16] | who could grow all this really thick hair all over his body, | 如果他特别特别集中自己的注意力 |
[35:19] | if he concentrated really, really hard on it. | 浑身就会长满浓密的毛发 |
[35:21] | And maybe Dean Munsch can do that, too. | 蒙什教务长也许也能做到 |
[35:23] | I mean, this kid was, like, amazing. | 那孩子 真是棒极了 |
[35:24] | Like, he won this high school basketball championship | 只靠他一人就赢了 |
[35:27] | singlehanded… | 中学篮球联赛 |
[35:28] | You’re thinking of the movie Teen Wolf, you brainless gash, | 你是在说电影《少狼》 你这个白痴 |
[35:31] | which is not, in fact, a documentary! | 那不是什么纪录片 |
[35:32] | Maybe Dean Munsch is like Rasputin. | 也许蒙什教务长就像拉斯普京一样 |
[35:35] | Like what?! | 什么 |
[35:37] | Rasputin. | 拉斯普京 |
[35:38] | He was a mystical Russian peasant who became a close advisor | 他是俄国的一名神秘农夫 |
[35:41] | of Tsar Nicholas II because he could magically | 因治好了阿列克谢皇太子的血友病 |
[35:43] | cure Prince Alexei of his hemophilia. | 成为尼古拉二世的内臣 |
[35:45] | Okay, this seems totally not germane to what we’re talking about, | 这跟我们所说的事完全没有联系 |
[35:48] | so can we please just skip ahead…? | 我们能就此跳过吗 |
[35:49] | No! Listen! | 不 听着 |
[35:51] | Rasputin gained more and more power with the tsarina, | 拉斯普京通过沙皇掌握大权 |
[35:54] | so, a group of conspirators invited Rasputin to dinner | 然后有一群人密谋请拉斯普京吃饭 |
[35:57] | so that they could give him a cup of poisoned wine. | 他们想用毒酒毒死他 |
[35:59] | But when Rasputin drank the entire bottle of poisoned wine, | 但拉斯普京喝下整杯毒酒后 |
[36:03] | it had no effect on him, except just making him burp a lot. | 却毫无反应 只是一直打嗝 |
[36:06] | So one of the plotters freaked out and took a pistol | 有一个密谋者就发疯似的掏出枪 |
[36:09] | right in Rasputin’s chest and shot him. | 对着拉斯普京的胸口就是一枪 |
[36:11] | But it did nothing, | 但什么都没发生 |
[36:12] | except just made him scream, | 他只是尖叫 |
[36:14] | along with the burping. | 还在打嗝 |
[36:15] | So they shot him again– nothing! | 他们又打了一枪 还是没用 |
[36:16] | And then, they shot him in the head. Still nothing! | 之后他们又冲头开一枪 还是没用 |
[36:19] | Rasputin | 拉斯普京 |
[36:20] | wouldn’t die. | 不会死 |
[36:21] | They decided to just take a club and start beating him | 他们就用木棍疯狂地击打 |
[36:24] | until finally, | 直到 |
[36:25] | Rasputin stopped moving. | 拉斯普京不再动弹 |
[36:26] | They cut off his genitalia, wrapped him in a rug | 他们切掉他的生殖器 把他包在地毯里 |
[36:29] | and threw him into an icy river. | 扔进了冰冷的河水 |
[36:32] | Two days later, when they found the body | 两天后 在下游找到他的尸体时 |
[36:34] | floating downstream, Rasputin’s nails were gone! | 拉斯普京的指甲都没有了 |
[36:38] | He tried clawing himself | 他尝试 |
[36:40] | out of the ice. | 从冰里爬出来 |
[36:42] | In the end, he drowned. | 最终 他被淹死了 |
[36:43] | Maybe she has some | 也许她有一些 |
[36:45] | magical powers that make her unable to die, | 让她死不了的神秘力量 |
[36:47] | like some horror movie villain, | 就跟电影里的坏人一样 |
[36:48] | like Michael Myers, or Jason, or Dr. Giggles. | 迈克尔·梅耶斯 詹森 恐怖医生 |
[36:51] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[36:52] | I just thought of something. | 我想到了一个办法 |
[36:54] | I was gonna wait to give you guys these | 我本来打算庆祝下一个黑色星期五时 |
[36:57] | to celebrate another successful Black Friday. | 再把这些给你们的 |
[37:03] | But now I have another idea. | 但我改主意了 |
[37:04] | They’re brand-new smartphones. | 这些是全新的智能手机 |
[37:07] | And keep them on you at all times. | 你们要时刻带着 |
[37:09] | I like the phone I already have. | 我喜欢我现在的手机 |
[37:11] | These phones are better! Trust me! | 这些更好用 相信我 |
[37:12] | I already activated each phone, | 我已经激活了每部手机 |
[37:13] | so when I call you, | 我打给你们的时候 |
[37:15] | the edge will silently flash a color. | 手机边缘会静音闪烁一种颜色 |
[37:16] | In this case, red. | 你们拿到的这款闪红色 |
[37:17] | Now, when you see the edge go red, | 如果你们看到手机边缘闪烁红色 |
[37:20] | don’t even pick up. | 不用接电话 |
[37:21] | Just quietly head down to the university pool. | 直接偷偷到大学泳池就行 |
[37:23] | I’ll lure Dean Munsch there by asking her to meet me alone, | 我会把蒙什教务长骗到那说我要单独见她 |
[37:26] | and then, right before she can murder me, | 然后在她准备动手杀掉我之前 |
[37:28] | we’ll drown the bitch, just like Rasputin. | 我们淹死那贱人 和拉斯普京一样下场 |
[37:32] | Got it? Good. | 都懂了吗 很好 |
[37:35] | Hi. Excuse me? | 不好意思 |
[37:37] | So, I’m gonna need all of these to be a size zero. | 这些款式都给我拿最小号 |
[37:40] | Well, they all should come in a size zero. | 这些款式应该都有最小号 |
[37:42] | Okay, but I’m gonna need these to be a size zero, | 我是说我需要这些款式的最小号 |
[37:45] | and right now, they’re a size four. | 可现在这些是特大号的 |
[37:46] | So, maybe try on a size zero. | 那你就试下最小号 |
[37:48] | Okay, I’m not gonna try on the size zero | 我才不会去试穿最小号 |
[37:50] | because I won’t fit into the size zero. | 因为我根本穿不进 |
[37:51] | I fit into the size four, | 我只能穿得进特大号 |
[37:52] | but I’m not gonna leave the store with a bunch of size fours. | 可我才不要买一堆特大号内裤走人 |
[37:54] | I’m gonna leave the store with a bunch of size zeroes. | 我要拿到最小号内裤才走 |
[37:55] | I really don’t know what you’re asking me to do. | 我还是没明白你到底想让我怎么帮你 |
[37:57] | I’m sorry, but do you realize how rude you’re being? | 不好意思 你这样的态度真是太过分了 |
[37:59] | You have no right to treat our friend like that. | 你根本没资格这样对待我们的朋友 |
[38:02] | I-I just don’t know what you’re asking. I… | 我…我只是不知道你们到底想要什么 |
[38:04] | Okay, what I am asking you to do | 我想让你做的 |
[38:05] | is to take all the tags off of the size zeroes | 就是把所有最小号的标签撕下 |
[38:08] | and put them onto the size fours so that | 再全部贴到特大号内裤上 |
[38:09] | I can leave this establishment with what I came for, | 这样我就能心满意足地离开这家店 |
[38:11] | which is a bunch of size zero garments of a sexy lingerie nature! | 也就是买走一堆最小号性感内裤 |
[38:14] | I don’t think I can do that. | 这我可能做不到 |
[38:16] | You can’t? | 做不到 |
[38:16] | Can’t do what? Your job? | 做不到什么 你的工作 |
[38:19] | This is discrimination! | 你这是歧视 |
[38:21] | You’re not letting us shop? How dare you?! | 你居然不让我们购物 你好大的胆子 |
[38:23] | Make her happy! She has nothing. | 让她满意 她一无所有 |
[38:25] | She’s a terrible person. | 又很可怜 |
[38:27] | Look at her. Give her something. Give her something to be happy! | 看着她 满足她 满足她让她开心 |
[38:34] | Come on, what is wrong with these idiots?! | 拜托 这群白痴在搞什么 |
[38:41] | Hello, Chanel. | 香奈儿 |
[38:42] | Why did you ask me to meet you here? | 你为什么约我到这见面 |
[38:44] | And why are you carrying a bag clearly filled with chains? | 为什么还带着明显装着铁链的包 |
[38:50] | Bondage. | 束缚 |
[38:54] | Bondage? | 束缚 |
[38:56] | Yeah, I-I thought for this week’s campus feminist collective, | 我思考了这周的大学女权主义集会 |
[39:00] | we could talk about the rise of S&M in contemporary literature. | 觉得可以聊聊现代文学里性虐的崛起 |
[39:04] | I thought you might have a few words to say on it. | 想着你说不定能给点意见 |
[39:07] | About bondage? | 有关束缚 |
[39:15] | Where is everybody? | 大家人呢 |
[39:19] | Actually, I don’t know. | 其实我也不知道 |
[39:21] | Do you think maybe it’s because | 你觉得会不会可能是因为 |
[39:24] | there’s a serial killer on the loose, | 有个连环杀人狂逍遥法外 |
[39:26] | and the entire campus has been evacuated? | 整个校园的学生都已经被疏散 |
[39:30] | See, now I’m feeling really stupid because I’m just remembering that. | 我居然才刚想起来 真是太蠢了 |
[39:39] | Well, it’s, uh… it’s a shame. | 那…那可真是可惜了 |
[39:45] | Because I have quite a lot to say on the matter. | 因为关于这件事我有挺多想说的 |
[39:50] | One more thing. | 还有个问题 |
[39:53] | Why did you want the campus feminists | 你为什么和大学女权主义者 |
[39:57] | to meet at a pool? | 约在泳池见面 |
[40:00] | I thought we could talk about bondage and… Go for a swim. | 我想着可以聊聊束缚 顺便一起游泳 |
[40:30] | The sheer level of idiocy and ineptitude inside this sorority | 整个姐妹会的愚昧和无能水平 |
[40:33] | has reached a level that can no longer be tolerated. | 已经达到了忍无可忍的地步 |
[40:36] | I am going to write the missive… | 我要写一封信 |
[40:38] | to end all missives. | 以终结这一切 |
[40:40] | These morons need someone to tear them a new one. | 这些白痴急需有人调教一下 |
[40:42] | “Dear Kappa sisters…” | 亲爱的卡帕姐妹们 |
[40:45] | And that someone is named “me”. | 而这个人就叫”我” |
[41:04] | You’re all packed up. | 你的行李都收拾好了 |
[41:06] | I thought you were staying until you cracked the case. | 我还以为你在破案之前都会留在这 |
[41:09] | Yeah. No, no, no, uh… Totally. | 不不不 没错 |
[41:11] | I was just gonna go to the woods and… | 我只是打算去树林里 |
[41:12] | and write or something, like-like-like Thoreau, but with wifi. | 写点东西 和梭罗那样 但要有无线 |
[41:17] | Were you gonna Come say good-bye and tell me that? | 那你本来会来告诉我这些 和我告别吗 |
[41:19] | I mean, maybe I could come with you. | 我可以跟你一起走 |
[41:22] | Might be kind of romantic, you know? | 还是挺浪漫的 对吧 |
[41:24] | Being all alone, out in the woods. | 孤男寡女 丛林之中 |
[41:27] | A sexy little cabin, a fireplace… | 诱人小木屋 壁炉 |
[41:31] | I could bring a slow cooker, | 我可以带口慢炖锅 |
[41:32] | and we could talk about the case all night over short ribs…? | 然后我们可以边啃小排边通宵梳理案情 |
[41:37] | Well, I do love short ribs. | 我确实喜欢啃小排 |
[41:50] | What is this? | 怎么了 |
[41:51] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[41:53] | I want to, and I want to with you. | 我想要做 想要和你做 |
[41:58] | Look, I-I don’t know if we’ll be together forever, | 我…我也不知道我们能否天长地久 |
[42:01] | or even how long forever is gonna be, | 也不知道我们到底能走多远 |
[42:04] | Considering we’re being hunted down one by one, but… | 考虑到我们正在一个个被猎杀 可是 |
[42:08] | no matter what, | 无论怎样 |
[42:09] | I know I’ll always be able to say that | 我知道我都将能骄傲地说 |
[42:10] | my first was with a great, great, great guy. | 我的第一次给了一位非常非常完美的男人 |
[42:14] | I’m-I’m… I’m not that great. | 我…我没那么完美 |
[42:18] | I’m-I’m, I’m sorry. | 对…对不起 |
[42:20] | I don’t understand. | 我搞不懂了 |
[42:24] | Are you listening to me? | 你听到我说什么了吗 |
[42:27] | I want this. | 我想要做 |
[42:29] | I want you. | 我想要你 |
[42:31] | I am a sentient grown woman | 我是个感性的成年女性 |
[42:33] | who has been through hell the past few weeks, | 经历这几周极其可怕的事情之后 |
[42:35] | and I’m sitting next to you, now, | 此刻我坐在你身边 |
[42:37] | with open eyes and an open heart, | 对你完全敞开心扉展露一切 |
[42:40] | telling you that I want to give myself to you, Pete Martinez. | 说我想把自己给你 皮特·马丁内斯 |
[42:43] | No, no. Grace, you don’t even know me. | 不不 格蕾丝 你都还不怎么了解我 |
[42:45] | Of course I know you! | 我当然了解你 |
[42:46] | Why would you say that? What is going on? | 你为什么突然这么说 到底怎么了 |
[42:48] | Pete? Why not, Pete? Why? | 皮特 为什么不和我做 为什么 |
[42:51] | Pete, I… I-I love you. | 皮特 我…我爱你 |
[42:55] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[42:58] | Because… | 因为 |
[43:01] | I don’t want your first time to be with a murderer. | 我不想你的第一次被杀人狂夺走 |