时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Does this killer wear a mask with horns | 凶手是不是戴着有角面具 |
[00:03] | and leave a trail of green slime? | 留下一道绿色黏液呢 |
[00:05] | You know who the killer is. | 你知道谁是凶手 |
[00:07] | I also know that there’s a connection | 我还知道这跟三十年前的 |
[00:08] | to the Halloween murders that happened 30 years ago. | 万圣节谋杀案有关联 |
[00:10] | 1986. | 1986年 |
[00:11] | The entire hospital staff | 万圣节之夜 |
[00:13] | was murdered on Halloween night. | 医院全体员工被害 |
[00:15] | Are you guys boning? | 你们搞上了吗 |
[00:16] | I want you back. | 回到我身边吧 |
[00:18] | Back off Chanel. | 离香奈儿远点 |
[00:19] | I’m the recipient of the world’s first complete hand transplant. | 我是全球首位接受全手移植手术的患者 |
[00:21] | Dr. Brock Holt has the hand of | 布洛克·霍尔特医生拥有一只 |
[00:23] | one of the world’s most notorious serial killers. | 世界上最臭名昭著的连环杀手的手 |
[00:26] | Now you know my secret. | 你现在知道我的秘密了 |
[00:28] | I love you so much, Chanel #5. | 我好爱你 香奈儿五号 |
[00:38] | Ladies… we have another serial killer on our hands. | 姑娘们 我们又撞上一名连环杀手 |
[00:42] | And the killer is… Number Five! | 凶手就是五号 |
[00:45] | – What? Me? – ?Yes. You. | -什么 我吗 -对 就是你 |
[00:47] | I think poor, warty Tyler here | 可怜的长瘤的泰勒 |
[00:49] | probably saw you naked and gagged, | 可能看到你的裸体后吓傻了 |
[00:52] | and you were so enraged, | 你气急败坏 |
[00:53] | you decided to he had to die. | 就决定杀了他 |
[00:54] | What are you talking about? I didn’t kill him, | 你在说什么 我没有杀他 |
[00:56] | I was with you the whole time! | 我一直跟你待在一起 |
[00:58] | So? You were with us a whole lot at Kappa House | 那又怎么样 当初到处有人被杀的时候 |
[01:00] | when folks were getting killed left and right. | 你也总是跟我们待在卡帕公馆 |
[01:02] | And I’m still convinced | 我还是坚信 |
[01:03] | you were responsible for at least some of those murders. | 有些人是你杀的 |
[01:05] | You guys. | 姐妹们 |
[01:06] | There’s a serial killer on the loose, and Hester said | 有一名连环杀手在逃 海丝特说 |
[01:08] | she had information about who it might be. | 她有凶手的情报 |
[01:10] | I think we should give in to her outrageous demands | 我觉得我们应该听从她荒唐的要求 |
[01:11] | for discontinued designer cosmetics | 给她停产的名牌化妆品 |
[01:13] | and get her moved to this hospital. | 然后把她转移到这家医院 |
[01:15] | You idiot! She’ll try to kill us! | 白痴 她要杀了我们的 |
[01:17] | Number Five is right. Neckbrace is dangerous. | 五号说得对 项圈妹很危险 |
[01:19] | First, we need to do a little detective work on our own, | 我们得先自己做些调查 |
[01:21] | and then we’ll go to Hester. | 然后再去找海丝特 |
[01:24] | All right. | 好了 |
[01:25] | Let’s get this body down to the meat locker. | 我们先把尸体放到冷冻室去 |
[01:27] | Last time we tried to hide a lot of bodies in the meat locker, | 上次我们把很多尸体藏在冷冻室的时候 |
[01:29] | like, every single one of them got stolen. | 每一具都不见了 |
[01:31] | What is going on in here? | 这里什么情况 |
[01:35] | – Shouldn’t we call the police? – Girls! | -我们不该叫警察吗 -姑娘们 |
[01:37] | This place is called the C.U.R.E. Institute. | 这地方叫做CURE医院[治愈] |
[01:39] | Do you know what the opposite of cure is? Death! | 你们知道治愈的反义词是什么吗 死亡 |
[01:42] | Now, if word gets out that we have two dead patients, | 如果被人发现我们这里死了两名病人 |
[01:46] | at a hospital where the Chanels just happen to be working, | 碰巧香奈儿们又在这家医院工作 |
[01:48] | that has the distinctive odor of another serial killer on the loose, | 还有一名连环杀手在逃 |
[01:52] | and we cannot have that. | 我们承担不起 |
[01:53] | Because all my hard work will be for naught, | 这样我的所有努力都会付诸东流 |
[01:56] | they’ll come in here and close this place down, | 他们会来关了这地方 |
[01:57] | – and I’ll die! – ?Wait, what? | -我就会死 -等等 什么 |
[02:01] | I-I just meant that | 我的意思是 |
[02:02] | I’ve poured so much into this place | 我在这地方倾注了很多心血 |
[02:04] | that if they ever closed it, I would just die. | 一旦他们关闭了这里 我还不如去死呢 |
[02:07] | Now, come on. | 走吧 |
[02:07] | We have to get Tyler into the swamp. | 我们得把泰勒扔进沼泽 |
[02:10] | Come on! | 快 |
[02:11] | Wait, what? We can’t just throw him in the swamp, | 什么 我们不能就这样把他扔进沼泽 |
[02:13] | that’s, like, destruction of evidence! | 这是销毁证据 |
[02:14] | We are not destroying anything. | 我们没有销毁任何东西 |
[02:16] | Swamps preserve things. | 沼泽能保鲜 |
[02:18] | She’s right. Every week, we hear another story about | 她是对的 我们每周都能听到新闻里说 |
[02:19] | somebody discovering a perfectly preserved caveman in a swamp. | 有人在沼泽发现完好的野人 |
[02:22] | You’re thinking of a bog. | 你指的是泥炭沼泽 |
[02:24] | Okay, fine. I’m glad you took a class in comparative wetlands. | 好吧 很高兴你上了不同湿地类型的课 |
[02:27] | Maybe you could put in the same effort | 你要是能把这功夫 |
[02:29] | into figuring out who the killer is! | 用在找凶手上就好了 |
[02:30] | It could be any of you. | 可能是你们中的任何一个 |
[02:32] | That’s why we have to dispose of this body. | 这就是为什么我们得处理尸体 |
[02:35] | It will buy us time so I can solve this internally. | 能给我们争取时间 让我内部解决 |
[02:39] | I would just like to say my good-byes. | 我只想道个别 |
[02:41] | Oh, dear God. | 天啊 |
[02:47] | Tyler… | 泰勒 |
[02:48] | I loved you. | 我爱过你 |
[02:50] | Warts and all! | 包括你的瘤 |
[02:54] | Oh, my God. Did you just make his corpse barf? | 天啊 你让他的尸体都吐了 |
[02:58] | On three. One, | 数三声 一 |
[02:59] | two… | 二 |
[03:00] | Three! | 三 |
[03:04] | All right. Let’s get back inside | 在被人发现前 |
[03:06] | before anybody sees us. | 赶紧进去吧 |
[03:09] | And not a word about this to anyone ever. | 此事决不能泄露出去 |
[03:14] | I love you, Tyler! | 我爱你 泰勒 |
[03:18] | ?Gross. | 真恶心 |
[03:19] | Okay, we get it, Number Five. | 我们都明白 五号 |
[03:20] | Another one of your boyfriends was murdered. | 你新男友又被杀了 |
[03:23] | Get over it. | 忘掉吧 |
[03:56] | Hot dog! | 太好了 |
[04:00] | Anyone around? | 有人吗 |
[04:03] | Think my Jumping Frenchman of Maine disorder is cured. | 我的惊吓反射紊乱症好像被治好了 |
[04:08] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[04:13] | Oh! Hi there. | 你好啊 |
[04:15] | This some kind of test? | 这是什么测试吗 |
[04:18] | Fantastic. I honestly don’t feel any anxiety at all. | 太棒了 我真的感觉不到焦虑了 |
[04:24] | I mean, you look very scary, I’m gonna give you that. | 我承认 你看起来很可怕 |
[04:27] | But no, all I feel is just happy to be alive | 但我只能感受到活着的快乐 |
[04:31] | and ready to take on the world. | 我准备好迎接新生活了 |
[04:38] | This is incredible. | 真是难以置信 |
[04:39] | I’m transformed… | 我真的变了 |
[04:41] | God! That hurts! Oh! | 天啊 痛死我了 |
[04:44] | No, no, no… please, please, please… | 别别别 求你了 |
[04:51] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[05:13] | Hello, Chanels. | 香奈儿们 |
[05:15] | Dean Munsch. | 蒙什教务长 |
[05:17] | Hester, | 海丝特 |
[05:17] | we come to you today not as adversaries, | 你将精心策划的谋杀案嫁祸给我们 |
[05:20] | whom you had committed to an insane asylum | 结果却被关进了精神病院 |
[05:22] | after framing us for a series of murders that you orchestrated, | 但我们今天不是以敌人的身份来找你 |
[05:25] | but as fellow Chanels. | 而是以香奈儿姐妹的身份 |
[05:28] | What’s with the old exercise video? | 那个老式健身操视频是什么 |
[05:29] | Sweatin’ to the Oldies 2. | 《跟着老歌流汗吧 第二版》 |
[05:31] | When you leave, they’ll turn the volume way up. | 你们离开后 他们会开得更大声 |
[05:34] | The warden does enjoy her petty torments. | 监狱长真的很享受这个小锻炼 |
[05:36] | Someone is targeting the patients at the C.U.R.E. Institute. | 有人正以CURE医院的病人为杀戮目标 |
[05:39] | Two have been murdered, and a third… is missing. | 两人被害 一人失踪 |
[05:44] | He’s dead, isn’t he? | 他死了 对吗 |
[05:45] | Of course he’s dead. | 当然死了 |
[05:47] | You know who the killer is, don’t you? | 你知道凶手是谁 对不对 |
[05:48] | I know who it is because it’s obvious. | 我知道凶手 是因为他已经很明显了 |
[05:53] | but I’m not gonna answer any more of your questions | 但在你们满足我的要求之前 |
[05:57] | until you give me what I want. | 我不会再回答你们的问题 |
[05:58] | A transfer to your hospital, and a room with a view. | 转到你的医院 还要一个带景观的房间 |
[06:02] | You see, that transfer’s never gonna happen. | 转院绝对不可能 |
[06:06] | You’re never gonna leave this asylum. | 你将永远被关在这间精神病院 |
[06:09] | But I did acquiesce to one of your requests. | 但我会答应你的其中一个要求 |
[06:12] | There it is. | 就是这个 |
[06:13] | A Room with a View, 1985. VHS version. | 《看得见风景的房间》的录像带 1985年上映 |
[06:17] | Enjoy it. | 慢慢看吧 |
[06:18] | Don’t toy with me, sluts. | 别耍我 贱人 |
[06:20] | The longer you stall, | 你拖延得越久 |
[06:21] | the more outrageous my demands will become. | 我的要求就会越蛮横 |
[06:22] | Now, I insist. You finalize the purchase in my name | 听好了 你们要以我的名义 |
[06:25] | of a timeshare in Cabo San Lucas, | 在卡波圣卢卡斯订一间分时度假房 |
[06:26] | where I will enjoy six all-expense paid weekends a year, | 让我每年可以免费度假六周 |
[06:29] | no blackout dates! | 全年有效 |
[06:30] | You’re insane! | 你疯了 |
[06:31] | The clock is ticking, Munsch! | 时间不多了 蒙什 |
[06:33] | The killings will only get worse | 你们不满足我的要求 |
[06:34] | until I get what I want. | 杀戮就会变得更疯狂 |
[06:37] | Body count is about to go through the roof. | 还会有更多人死的 |
[06:40] | And from what I hear, | 据我所知 |
[06:41] | this “Green Meanie” will make the Red Devil look like… | 在绿魔面前 红魔所做的一切都像在… |
[06:45] | a Girl Scout. | 过家家 |
[06:47] | Please, Hester. He’s murdered Number Five’s hideous boyfriend. | 求你了 海丝特 他杀了五号的丑男友 |
[06:50] | Please tell us who it is. | 求你告诉我们是谁干的 |
[06:52] | All good things come to those who wait. | 心急吃不了热豆腐 |
[06:55] | Oh, Hester, please! Hester, help us. | 求你了 海丝特 帮帮我们 |
[06:57] | Somebody was killed at the hospital yesterday, | 昨晚医院里有人被杀了 |
[06:59] | and you’re gonna tell us who the killer is! | 告诉我们凶手是谁 |
[07:01] | ?The clues are right in front of you, Chanel! | 线索近在眼前 香奈儿 |
[07:05] | Your skin is looking a little dry. | 你皮肤看起来有点干燥哦 |
[07:09] | Maybe you should try some Esrun Cream. | 也许你该去用下艾丝润面霜 |
[07:14] | “Esrun Cream…” | “艾丝润面霜” |
[07:19] | – Oh, what is it? – It’s a text. | -什么声音 -是条短信 |
[07:23] | From Chad Radwell. | 查德·雷德威尔的 |
[07:24] | See, he’s saying, “I know who the killer is.” | 他说 “我知道凶手是谁了” |
[07:27] | Which means, we didn’t have to come here in the first place. | 也就是说 我们可以不用来的 |
[07:30] | I hope you rot in here forever. | 你在这里腐烂吧 |
[07:33] | Girls! Ride is leaving. Door! | 姑娘们 走了 开门 |
[07:42] | Pretty damning evidence, is it not? | 很有力的证据 不是吗 |
[07:45] | I-I don’t understand… | 我没明白 |
[07:46] | All this is, is a file of the man | 这些文件 |
[07:49] | who was Dr. Brock’s hand transplant. | 都只是布洛克医生手部捐赠者的档案 |
[07:51] | Fact! There’s a serial killer somewhere in this hospital. | 事实一 医院里有个连环杀手 |
[07:55] | Fact! He probably had something to do with that dude | 事实二 他应该对那个”鲜果布衣”的葡萄男 |
[07:57] | that looks like the Fruit of the Looms grapes, | 做了什么 |
[07:58] | and my good buddy Randal disappearing from said hospital | 然后我的好兄弟兰德尔也从医院消失了 |
[08:01] | without being discharged or cured. | 并且生死不明 |
[08:03] | Fact! Dr. Hairline over here | 事实三 这位发际线医生 |
[08:05] | has the hand of a deranged serial killer. | 有一只变态连环凶手的手 |
[08:08] | And finally, fact: | 最后 鉴于事实 |
[08:10] | we know from every horror movie ever | 所有讲述人们从连环杀手那里 |
[08:11] | about people getting the hand of a serial killer | 移植手部到自己身体上的电影 |
[08:13] | put on their body– | 结局都是一样的 |
[08:14] | that hand eventually takes over and starts murdering folks. | 那只手最终会接管身体 开始杀人 |
[08:18] | There is zero scientific evidence of any transplant recipient | 没有科学依据表明 |
[08:22] | exhibiting behavior related to the donor. | 被移植者会与捐赠者表现出相同行为 |
[08:25] | Wait, wasn’t your hand doing all that crazy stuff | 等一下 上次在电影院 |
[08:28] | at the movie theater? | 你的手不是在乱动吗 |
[08:29] | Yes, it was my hand, | 是我的手 |
[08:29] | but occasionally, it spasms and sort of | 但有时会有点抽筋 |
[08:32] | gives the appearance of, uh, a life of its own. | 好像它能够自主活动一样 |
[08:34] | But I swear to God, I would never kill anyone with it. | 但我发誓 我绝对不会用这只手杀害任何人 |
[08:38] | Chanel. | 香奈儿 |
[08:40] | You have no choice but to reject this man | 你必须甩了这个男的 |
[08:42] | and that gay, murdering hand, and start boning me again. | 还有那只杀人的基佬手 跟我复合吧 |
[08:44] | Chanel, before you say anything, I just want you to know | 香奈儿 在你决定之前 我只想告诉你 |
[08:46] | that I’m the highest paid sperm donor in the state. | 我是本国捐精收费最高的人 |
[08:48] | Oh, my sperm? | 我的精子呢 |
[08:49] | Are we talking about sperm? | 要讨论精子了吗 |
[08:50] | Yeah, we’re talking about sperm. | 我们是在讨论精子 |
[08:51] | Oh, that’s great. We having a sperm-off? | 太好了 我们要来场射精比赛吗 |
[08:53] | – No. ?- Oh! Okay. | -不 -好吧 |
[08:54] | ‘Cause you know what? I would win, | 不然我赢定了 |
[08:55] | because I banged both women in this room. | 因为我和这屋里的两个女人都约过炮 |
[08:58] | – With my sperm! – ?Enough! | -用我的精液 -够了 |
[09:00] | I don’t choose you, Dr. Brock. | 我不选你 布洛克医生 |
[09:02] | And I don’t choose you either, Chad. | 我也不会选你 查德 |
[09:05] | I choose me. | 我选择自己 |
[09:08] | Chanel Oberlin. | 香奈儿·奥伯林 |
[09:10] | And I am not some little girl anymore | 我不再是那个 |
[09:12] | who can be easily seduced by whichever man comes along | 会轻易被富一代 |
[09:14] | and has the most money, or is the most rich. | 或者富二代勾引的小女生了 |
[09:18] | I will date who I want to date. | 我想和谁约就和谁约 |
[09:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:23] | Does anyone else find it odd | 没有人发现 |
[09:25] | that people started getting attacked and disappearing | 医院的袭击和失踪事件 |
[09:27] | at the same time Chad showed up? | 都是在查德现身之后吗 |
[09:29] | I mean, if there’s a killer amongst us… | 如果我们中有人是凶手 |
[09:31] | I say it’s you, Chad. | 绝对是你 查德 |
[09:37] | Listen. Chad is a moron. | 听着 查德是个白痴 |
[09:39] | I mean, he’s probably the dumbest person I ever met. | 他可能是我见过最蠢的人 |
[09:42] | And he’s definitely the worst lay I ever had, | 也绝对是我见过最差劲的炮友 |
[09:44] | but that being said, he does have a point. | 但话又说回来 他确实说到点子上了 |
[09:47] | This hospital must stay open. | 这家医院必须要继续营业 |
[09:50] | The work being done here must continue. | 工作也要继续 |
[09:52] | It’s very personal to me. | 对我而言很重要 |
[09:54] | We can allow nothing to deter patients from coming here, | 绝不允许有任何事阻碍病人入院 |
[09:57] | including risking them being scared off by the possibility– | 或是有吓跑病人的可能 |
[10:01] | however remote it may be– | 哪怕听起来很扯 |
[10:03] | that we have a chief surgeon | 比如外科主任 |
[10:04] | whose hand takes over his body and starts killing people. | 被他的手控制了 开始到处杀人 |
[10:08] | You’re not gonna fire me, are you? | 你不会因此炒了我吧 |
[10:09] | No! You’re a brilliant surgeon, and very easy on the eyes, | 当然不会 你医术高超 长得又帅 |
[10:13] | but I think we’re gonna have to do something about that hand. | 不过确实该想办法治治你的手 |
[10:16] | Outstanding. I will go get my axe. | 太棒了 我去拿我的斧子 |
[10:18] | No, we’re not chopping off his hand in the O.R. | 不 我们不是要在手术室里砍掉他的手 |
[10:22] | We are gonna look for a new donor. | 我们要寻找新的捐赠者 |
[10:23] | Preferably someone who hasn’t been arrested for multiple murders. | 最好不要是被逮捕的连环杀人犯 |
[10:28] | It is that… or I’m afraid I’m gonna have to let you go. | 不然你就只能走人了 |
[10:36] | Yes! Yes! | 好棒 |
[10:45] | By my count, that was the fourth orgasm you’ve had | 据我统计 这是你来这儿之后的 |
[10:48] | since you’ve been in here. | 第四次高潮了 |
[10:49] | And my 27th of the day. | 也是我今天的第27次 |
[10:51] | And it’s 9:00 a.m. I’m sorry. | 现在才上午九点 抱歉 |
[10:53] | I just have to know your secret. | 你有什么诀窍 |
[10:55] | I am in hell. | 我身处地狱 |
[10:56] | That’s my secret. | 这就是我的诀窍 |
[10:58] | Two months ago, | 两个月前 |
[10:59] | I was in the middle of teaching my yoga class, | 我正在教瑜伽课 |
[11:01] | and as I was coming out of Sirsa Padasana, | 当我从”脚到头式”舒展开时 |
[11:04] | I had this, like, spontaneous orgasm. | 不由自主的就高潮了 |
[11:06] | And I thought it was funny at first. | 开始我挺享受 |
[11:09] | And then I had another one a few minutes later. | 几分钟后我又高潮了 |
[11:11] | And then I had another one in the locker room. | 然后在更衣室又一次 |
[11:13] | And then another one in the car on the ride ho… | 之后开车时又… |
[11:17] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[11:18] | It won’t stop. | 根本停不下来 |
[11:19] | It’s destroying my life. | 毁了我的生活 |
[11:21] | My husband left me, because he immediately realized | 我老公弃我而去了 因为他立刻意识到 |
[11:24] | that all my orgasms with him were fake. | 我跟他做爱时一直在假装高潮 |
[11:27] | I am begging you. Please make it stop. | 求你了 让它停下来吧 |
[11:30] | I’ll do anything. Remove my vagina, I don’t care. | 让我干什么都行 切除阴道也无所谓 |
[11:33] | Wait, can you actually do that? | 等等 这也能做到吗 |
[11:34] | How do you remove negative space? | 负空间要怎么切除 |
[11:39] | I don’t know, but that, that won’t be necessary. | 不知道 不过到不了那一步的 |
[11:41] | Um, you see, you have what’s called | 你得了这种 |
[11:43] | “Persistent Genital Arousal Disorder” or PGAD. | “持久性生殖器兴奋失调症” 又称PGAD |
[11:48] | Have you gone through menopause | 你是否进入了更年期 |
[11:50] | or had hormonal treatments recently? | 或者近期接受过激素治疗吗 |
[11:53] | They’re known to be the cause. | 这是最常见的诱因 |
[11:54] | No, nothing like that, um… | 没有 都没有 |
[11:56] | – I-I don’t do drugs or drink or anything. ?- Okay. | -我不吸毒 也不酗酒 -好的 |
[11:59] | It’s very hard to determine what causes the disorder. | 失调症的诱因很难确定 |
[12:02] | But it doesn’t really matter in terms of treatment. | 但这不影响治疗手段的选择 |
[12:04] | Our first step will be to treat you | 首先我们将为你摄入 |
[12:06] | to a heroic dose of antidepressants. | 超大剂量的抗抑郁剂 |
[12:09] | Like what SeaWorld gives only | 跟海洋世界为自杀倾向最严重的 |
[12:10] | their most suicidal orcas. | 逆戟鲸摄入的差不多 |
[12:12] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:13] | All right, well, thank you, Doctor. | 太好了 谢谢你 医生 |
[12:15] | I’ll do anything. | 我什么都愿意 |
[12:16] | Oh, so… Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[12:22] | Who was operating in here anyway? | 谁在这里做手术了 |
[12:24] | A Chad Radwell guy was butchering cadavers for some reason. | 一个叫查德·雷德威尔的解剖了尸体 |
[12:28] | He said he was practicing for surgery, | 他说自己在为手术做练习 |
[12:29] | but mainly he was just chopping off hands | 但他除了砍掉双手和破口大骂之外 |
[12:32] | and saying the F-word a lot. | 什么也没干 |
[12:35] | Hey, you, um…you seemed to be bummed out by that consult. | 你会诊后似乎有些萎靡 |
[12:41] | There’s something I need to confide in you. | 我有些话要对你说 |
[12:44] | A secret no one knows. | 一个无人知晓的秘密 |
[12:47] | I’ve never had an orgasm. | 我从未有过高潮 |
[12:51] | I didn’t even know what they were until recently. | 直到最近我才知道高潮是什么 |
[12:53] | I thought they were just moans you did to let | 在这之前 我一直以为高潮 |
[12:55] | the other person know to roll off of you, | 就是提醒别人该下去了的呻吟声 |
[12:56] | like an “I’m ready for you to stop” alarm. | 就像”你差不多够了”的意思 |
[13:00] | That’s terrible. | 太惨了 |
[13:03] | Orgasms are pretty much | 高潮可能是 |
[13:04] | the only thing everyone in the world agrees are great. | 唯一获得全人类好评的事情 |
[13:09] | Well…until Hamilton came along. | 至少《汉密尔顿》上映之前是这样 |
[13:13] | It’s so original, right? | 太新颖了 |
[13:14] | Oh, it reinvented theater. | 电影史上的重大改革 |
[13:16] | I mean, a rap musical about the founding founders? | 居然用饶舌音乐剧来讲述国父的事迹 |
[13:20] | Changed the world. | 这改变了世界 |
[13:24] | And you know what’s really telling about me? | 你知道这说明了什么吗 |
[13:26] | I didn’t even like it that much. | 我根本没那么喜欢 |
[13:28] | This is all part of a larger problem I have in my life. | 这一切都是我生活中更严重的问题的缩影 |
[13:31] | I am alive, but… | 我是活着 但是 |
[13:33] | I’m not living. | 但没在享受生活 |
[13:35] | If it was possible for me to feel anything, | 如果我能够感受到什么东西的话 |
[13:37] | I would totally be sobbing right now. | 那我现在应该在啜泣 |
[13:39] | I understand. | 我能理解 |
[13:42] | Better than you know, actually. | 其实吧 不瞒你说 |
[13:44] | I have a secret of my own, as well. | 我也有一个秘密 |
[13:46] | Something I never share with anyone. | 我从来没有和任何人提起过 |
[13:49] | But since you opened up for me, I want to do the same for you. | 不过既然你都这么坦诚了 我也要向你坦白 |
[13:55] | I’m dead. | 我是个死人 |
[13:57] | You mean like “In trouble”? | 你是说惹上麻烦了吗 |
[13:59] | No, like… dead, like, actually dead. | 不 就是死了 真的死了 |
[14:02] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[14:06] | It was my junior year in high school. | 我高三时 |
[14:08] | My lacrosse buddies threw a rad-as-hell kegger | 我的曲棍球队友办了一场超棒的啤酒聚会 |
[14:11] | and I got ham-dogged. | 我喝大了 |
[14:14] | My buddies warned me not to pass out on my back, | 哥们提醒我不要躺着睡 |
[14:16] | or I would choke on my puke | 不然我就会像吉米·亨德里克斯一样 |
[14:18] | like Jimi Hendrix and die. | 被自己的呕吐物噎死 |
[14:21] | The next morning I woke up on my back, | 第二天早上我躺着醒来 |
[14:24] | covered in puke, | 周边都是呕吐物 |
[14:25] | and I realized I did die. | 发现我确实死了 |
[14:27] | And now I’m cursed to walk the earth for all eternity. | 现在我被诅咒要在世上永生 |
[14:30] | Like a Highlander. | 就像一个高地人 |
[14:32] | Hold up, there was sort of a big leap in logic there. | 等会 你这儿貌似有个巨大的漏洞 |
[14:34] | Are you sure you didn’t just choke on your puke and die? | 你确定你没被呕吐物噎着然后死掉吗 |
[14:37] | Yeah, everything was different. | 是 所有的事情都不一样了 |
[14:39] | I started to notice that dogs | 我发现狗狗 |
[14:40] | didn’t bark at me anymore. | 再也不朝我叫了 |
[14:42] | Wait, so if you’re dead, | 等等 要是你已经死了 |
[14:44] | – how are you breathing? – I don’t know. | -那你怎么还在喘气 -我不知道 |
[14:47] | That’s what I’m trying to figure out. | 那也是我想要弄清楚的事情 |
[14:49] | That’s actually why I decided to become a doctor. | 这也是我决定做医生的初衷 |
[14:52] | I needed to know if modern medicine had an answer. | 我想从现代医学中找个解释 |
[14:54] | So far, it’s just turned up more questions. | 迄今为止 问题却变得越来越多 |
[14:57] | I have no clue. | 我一点头绪都没有 |
[14:58] | Maybe it’s a Night of the Living Dead scenario? | 也许就像是《活死人之夜》的情节 |
[15:00] | Some sort of zombie sitch | 像是某种僵尸 |
[15:02] | or maybe there’s, like, a task that I have to accomplish, | 或许是世界让我自然死亡前 |
[15:06] | before the universe allows me to die a natural death | 希望我完成某项任务 |
[15:09] | and my immortal soul is allowed to finally rest. | 我永生不灭的灵魂才能得以安息 |
[15:12] | And after what you just told me, | 听了你的事情后 |
[15:15] | I’m starting to think maybe that task | 我觉得也许这个任务 |
[15:18] | is to help you feel alive again. | 就是要让你重新感受活着的感觉 |
[15:20] | That’s very noble and romantic, | 真是既高尚又浪漫 |
[15:22] | but I’ve seen so much death and tragedy | 不过我已经见识过太多的死亡与悲剧 |
[15:24] | and had so much loss in my life, | 我自己也失去了很多 |
[15:26] | that it’s like I’m encased in steel. | 我现在已经麻木不仁了 |
[15:28] | Chanel #3, I’m a doctor. | 香奈儿三号 我是个医生 |
[15:30] | Bringing people back to life is what I do. | 我的工作就是让人们重新活过来 |
[15:33] | I may be dead… | 我可能已经死了 |
[15:36] | but you are not. | 但是你没有 |
[15:38] | Please give me the chance to help you see that. | 请给我个机会来帮你发现这一点 |
[15:51] | Your lips are super cold. | 你的嘴唇超级冷 |
[15:54] | I told you. | 和你说过了 |
[15:56] | I’m dead. | 我是个死人 |
[16:02] | C A C, A, | |
[16:05] | B I B, I, | |
[16:07] | T, Y– “Cabity.” | T Y “芽洞” |
[16:10] | Triple word score. | 三倍得分 |
[16:12] | “Cabity” is not a word. | 没有”芽洞”这个词 |
[16:14] | Yes, it is. | 有的 |
[16:15] | It’s what happens when you forget to brush your teeth. | 就是你忘记刷牙的后果 |
[16:18] | All right, fine. | 好吧 |
[16:19] | Still beating you by 350 points. | 还是领先你三百五十分 |
[16:21] | Why are you guys playing Scrabble right now? | 你们怎么还在玩拼字游戏 |
[16:23] | I got it off of Chamberlain’s cart. | 我从张伯伦的推车里拿的 |
[16:24] | Scrabble helps me think and it’s good for the brain. | 拼字游戏有助于我思考 并且对大脑也有好处 |
[16:27] | We have a mystery to solve. | 我们还有个谜团要解决 |
[16:28] | I just don’t understand why she said | 我就是不明白她为什么要说 |
[16:30] | I need to use Esrun cream. | 我需要艾丝润面霜 |
[16:31] | I mean, my skin is amazing. | 我的皮肤可好了 |
[16:33] | I moisturize three times a day | 我每天涂三次 |
[16:34] | with this really shady stuff I have to order from China, | 从中国订购的不明乳液来保湿 |
[16:37] | which I’ve heard is either panda sperm, | 我听说它不是熊猫的精液 |
[16:40] | stem cells of political prisoners. | 就是政治犯的骨髓干细胞 |
[16:43] | I mean, I don’t know. I don’t ask questions, | 我不知道 我从来没问过 |
[16:45] | because I’m really pleased with the results! | 因为效果让我很满意 |
[16:55] | That’s it! | 我知道了 |
[17:10] | Oh, hi there. | 你好啊 |
[17:12] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么在这儿 |
[17:14] | Just airing out my scroat, brah. | 排出我腹腔的空气 哥们 |
[17:16] | What? | 什么 |
[17:17] | Don’t worry about it. | 没什么 |
[17:18] | I said I’m airing out my scroat. | 我说我在排出我腹腔的空气 |
[17:21] | And I brought you your list of handidates. | 我还给你带来了你的”手选人”名单 |
[17:23] | – My what? – Your prospective list of hand donors. | -我的什么 -愿意把手捐给你的人选 |
[17:27] | They’re all in need of fast cash. | 他们都急用钱 |
[17:28] | And I’m pretty sure none of them are serial killers. | 而且他们都不是连环杀手 |
[17:33] | Janusz Brozowsky, 41, janitor. | 亚努什·布罗斯沃斯基 41岁 清洁工 |
[17:36] | He’s ambidextrous. | 他有双巧手 |
[17:37] | Said he can still rock a mop with just a left hand and a nub. | 哪怕右手没了 他左手加残肢也能拧拖把 |
[17:40] | Fred Barnsdall, | 弗雷德·巴恩斯多 |
[17:41] | a 66-year-old accordion player. Great guy. | 66岁的手风琴手 人很好 |
[17:43] | There’s Danny Rodriguez, assistant manager at Subway. | 还有丹尼·罗德里格斯 赛百味副经理 |
[17:46] | He said the job’s so boring he’s just | 他说自己的工作太无聊了 |
[17:48] | thinking about cutting his hand off anyway. | 琢磨着不如把手砍掉好了 |
[17:50] | Get out. | 出去 |
[17:53] | Also, I’m gonna be performing the surgery. | 另外 手术会由我来主刀 |
[17:56] | No. | 没门 |
[17:57] | There’s no way you’re performing the surgery. | 轮不到由你主刀 |
[17:59] | There’s yes way I’m performing the surgery, | 当然轮得到 |
[18:01] | because, A, Dean Munsch loves me. | 因为A 蒙什教务长爱我 |
[18:03] | B, this is a teaching hospital. | B 这是家教学医院 |
[18:05] | C, I’ve been practicing on a lot of cadavers. | C 我已经用很多尸体练过手了 |
[18:08] | And D, did you notice that | D 你有没有发现 |
[18:09] | our wangers are about the same size? | 我们的老二尺寸差不多 |
[18:17] | Now, remind me again why we’re here. | 再说一遍 我们为什么要来这儿 |
[18:19] | “Esrun” backwards is “Nurse.” | “Esrun”倒过来拼就是”Nurse”[护士] |
[18:21] | When I googled it, this came up. | 我搜索时 出现了这个结果 |
[18:23] | An article in Central Florida Realtor Monthly | 大概五年前《中佛罗里达中介月刊》 |
[18:25] | from about five years ago. | 刊登过一篇文章 |
[18:26] | You know, we could’ve gone over all of this | 如果你跟我们一起飞来 |
[18:28] | if you had just flown with us on the plane. | 就有时间读了 |
[18:29] | Yes, well, I don’t fly commercial, just private. | 可我从不坐民航 只坐私人飞机 |
[18:31] | All right, “The house that Esrun built.” | 《艾丝润之宅》 |
[18:34] | “How nurse Lynn Johnstone turned | “林·约翰斯通是如何将 |
[18:36] | homemade hand cream into the crown jewel | 自制护手霜作坊转变为 |
[18:38] | of Florida real estate,” | 佛罗里达房产的掌上明珠” |
[18:40] | So, there’s a big mansion in the middle of the Everglades. | 大沼泽中间有个巨型庄园而已 |
[18:43] | I still don’t get what this has to do with the Green Meanie. | 我还是不懂 这跟绿魔有什么关系 |
[18:45] | None of us do, you idiot. | 大家都不懂 你个白痴 |
[18:46] | But, obviously, Hester wants us to find out. | 但显然 海丝特想让我们搞清楚 |
[18:49] | This is some good sleuthing, | 侦查工作做得真好 |
[18:50] | Zayday Williams. | 扎丹·威廉姆斯 |
[18:52] | Too good. | 太棒了 |
[18:53] | Could you just stop? | 能不能闭嘴 |
[18:54] | It’s obvious I’m not the killer. | 凶手显然不是我 |
[19:00] | Hello. | 你好 |
[19:01] | We’re looking for a Lynn Johnstone. | 我们找林·约翰斯通 |
[19:03] | Is she here? | 她在吗 |
[19:04] | Excuse me, I’m Lynn Johnstone. | 不好意思 我就是 |
[19:08] | ?You know, | 你知道吗 |
[19:09] | eight percent of nurses are male | 8%的护士是男性 |
[19:10] | and Lynn is a noble Celtic name. | “林”是个凯尔特贵族名字 |
[19:12] | It means “Pool” or “Lake.” | 意思是”水池”或是”湖” |
[19:14] | All right, Pretty in Pink. | 行了 粉衣美人 |
[19:15] | Don’t get your panties in a bunch. | 别傲娇了 |
[19:17] | You mind if we come inside? | 我们能进去吗 |
[19:18] | It’s as hot as fish grease out here. | 我都要热化了 |
[19:20] | And Special Agent Hemphill | 亨普希尔特别探员 |
[19:22] | is getting a little damp in the crack. | 裤裆都出汗了 |
[19:26] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[19:27] | Welcome to the House of Esrun. | 欢迎来到艾丝润之宅 |
[19:29] | Watch your step. | 小心点 |
[19:30] | There’s moisturizer everywhere. | 这里到处都是润肤膏 |
[19:33] | This is my in-home studio | 这是我的家庭工作室 |
[19:34] | where I film all the Esrun cream infomercials. | 艾丝润的所有广告都拍摄于此 |
[19:38] | We are in 150 different countries | 我们的产品出口150个国家 |
[19:40] | and last year we grossed over $350 million. | 去年的利润为3.5亿美元 |
[19:44] | Yes, well, that’s all very interesting, | 真是不错 |
[19:46] | but we’re here about Our Lady of Perpetual Suffering Hospital. | 但我们是为圣母玛利亚永恒救赎医院的事而来 |
[19:51] | Your name came up as a possible link | 我们在调查近期案件时 |
[19:53] | to some recent incidents that transpired. | 发现了你的名字 |
[19:56] | I used to work there. | 我在那里工作过 |
[19:58] | I was there the night it happened. | 事发当晚我就在现场 |
[20:00] | The night what happened? | 什么事件 |
[20:01] | An entire floor of patients and staff were euthanized. | 整层楼的病人和医护人员都被虐杀了 |
[20:05] | – Say what now?! – I was in the bathroom. | -你说什么 -我当时在卫生间 |
[20:07] | Because I had to make a big ol’ number two. | 因为我拉肚子一泻千里 |
[20:13] | I was in that bathroom for a while. | 我在厕所待了好一阵子 |
[20:15] | See, I had just started taking psyllium husks. | 那时我开始服用洋车前子 |
[20:18] | And those things scrub you like a brush. | 那玩意儿简直太清肠 |
[20:20] | So I was doing some : vocalizations | 所以我就哼哼唧唧 |
[20:22] | to sort of work through the discomfort. | 来稍微克服下这种不适 |
[20:28] | And that explains why I didn’t hear anything. | 所以我才什么都没听到 |
[20:46] | I talked to one reporter, | 我和一名记者说过 |
[20:47] | but the hospital board paid me $5 million | 然而院方给我五百万美金 |
[20:50] | in hush money and made me sign a nondisclosure agreement. | 作为封口费 还让我签了保密协议 |
[20:54] | I put all of that money into Esrun cream! | 我把那笔钱都花在了艾丝润面霜上 |
[20:56] | Which is actually just Jergens. | 但其实装的就是隆力奇 |
[20:58] | I put it in different bottles and put | 我只不过是换了包装瓶 |
[20:59] | a sticker on it that says, “Approved by nurses” | 贴了个”已经护士批准”的标签 |
[21:02] | and charge three, four times the price. | 然后把价格提高三四倍 |
[21:04] | So, wait, you never got a glimpse of the murderer? | 等等 你自始至终没见过凶手的样子 |
[21:06] | I didn’t have to. | 我没必要看 |
[21:08] | I know who did it. | 我知道是谁干的 |
[21:10] | In October of 1986, | 在1986年十月 |
[21:12] | I’d only been at the hospital for a few months, | 我才刚到医院工作几个月 |
[21:14] | but I became best friends with Nurse Thomas, | 就和托马斯护士成为好朋友 |
[21:16] | who’d been there for years. | 她已经入职多年 |
[21:18] | And one night before she and everyone else were killed, | 就在她和其他人被杀之前的一个晚上 |
[21:20] | she was freaking out because Halloween was coming up, | 她因为万圣节即将到来而恐惧万分 |
[21:23] | and it reminded her of the year before. | 这让她想起一年前的事 |
[21:25] | When a pregnant lady and her husband came into the ER, | 当时有位孕妇和她丈夫来到急诊室 |
[21:27] | and the doctors let her husband die | 而医生任其丈夫死去 |
[21:30] | and threw his body in the swamp. | 还把尸体抛进了沼泽 |
[21:32] | And a few weeks later, Nurse Thomas, | 几周之后 托马斯护士 |
[21:33] | along with everyone else, was dead. | 还有其他人都死光了 |
[21:36] | I knew there had to be a connection | 我知道两年的万圣节之间 |
[21:37] | between that Halloween and the year before. | 必有某种关联 |
[21:40] | But I tried my best to just forget about it. | 不过我尽力淡忘这件事 |
[21:42] | But then a few weeks ago… | 然而就在几周前 |
[21:44] | the phone calls started. | 我开始接到恐怖电话 |
[21:47] | Esrun, approved by nurses, Lynn speaking. | 这里是经过护士批准的艾丝润 我是林 |
[21:50] | I will come from the swamp, | 我自沼泽而来 |
[21:52] | where you threw all of the bodies. | 你们抛尸弃骨的地方 |
[21:54] | What? Who is this? | 什么 你是哪位啊 |
[21:56] | You have blood on your hands. | 你双手沾满血渍 |
[21:59] | I am a proud male nurse. | 人家可是自豪的男护士 |
[22:01] | This is harassment! | 你这是骚扰 |
[22:02] | I’m going to kill again. | 我会再度杀戮 |
[22:07] | They were trying to hide it, | 尽管他们试图隐藏 |
[22:09] | but I knew that it was a woman’s voice. | 但我知道那是女人的声音 |
[22:11] | My first thought was, “Oh, my God, | 我第一反应是 天啊 |
[22:13] | it’s that pregnant woman.” | 是那个孕妇 |
[22:15] | Or the baby of the pregnant woman. | 或者是那个孕妇的孩子 |
[22:18] | That occurred to me, too. | 我也想到过 |
[22:19] | Or maybe the swamp is filled with feminizing chemical agents | 或许这个沼泽里全是使人女性化的化学药剂 |
[22:22] | and they thought that it was the guy that they drowned, | 他们以为自己成功溺死了那个病人 |
[22:23] | but he came back as an androgynous swamp monster | 但他却变成了一个雌雄同体的沼泽怪物 |
[22:26] | bent on revenge. | 回来复仇了 |
[22:26] | Yeah, I think that’s less likely. | 我觉得这不大可能 |
[22:28] | Thank you very much, nurse. | 非常感谢你 护士 |
[22:29] | We’ll be in touch. | 我们保持联系 |
[22:30] | Ladies! | 姑娘们 |
[22:32] | We need these for evidence. | 我们需要保留这些作为证据 |
[22:40] | Well, I don’t know why you girls are so exhausted. | 我不知道你们几个姑娘为什么这么累 |
[22:43] | My flight was divine. | 我的航班真是棒极了 |
[22:44] | We had to fly Southwest. | 我们不得不飞到西南 |
[22:46] | We had a three-hour layover in Islip. | 还在在艾斯利普滞留了三小时 |
[22:49] | Yes, but the trip proved helpful, | 没错 但这次行程非常有用 |
[22:51] | because we now have a definitive link | 因为我们在1986年的谋杀案 |
[22:53] | between the murders in 1986 | 和现在医院发生的事件之间 |
[22:55] | and what’s been happening at the hospital. | 找到了明确的联系 |
[22:57] | Hold on. This still don’t make sense to me. | 稍等 我还是没明白 |
[23:00] | If the killer wanted to avenge the death of the patient | 如果这个杀手是想报复那些 |
[23:03] | that those nurses and doctors threw into the swamp, | 把患者丢进沼泽的医生和护士 |
[23:06] | why he start killing now? | 为什么他现在才采取行动 |
[23:08] | He already got his revenge. | 他已经成功了啊 |
[23:10] | Those nurses and doctors already dead. | 那些护士和医生已经死了 |
[23:13] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[23:14] | That Wolfgirl, Randal, Tyler, | 那个狼女 兰德尔和泰勒 |
[23:16] | they were all patients. | 都是病患 |
[23:17] | Why would the killer want to go after them? | 凶手为什么会把他们作为目标 |
[23:19] | Well, it makes perfect sense to me. | 我已经完全明白了 |
[23:21] | The killer wants revenge on my hospital. | 这个杀手想要报复的是我的这家医院 |
[23:23] | And the best way to do that is start killing patients. | 而最好的方法就是杀死病患 |
[23:27] | Now, we already know who the killer is. | 现在我们已经知道凶手是谁了 |
[23:29] | It’s someone at this hospital. | 他是这间医院里的某人 |
[23:31] | Someone who’s over six feet tall, | 某个身高超过1米83的人 |
[23:33] | which means he’s probably male, | 这意味着他很可能是男性 |
[23:34] | which rules out that mother. | 这就排除了那位母亲 |
[23:36] | But the baby she was pregnant with, | 但她怀的那个孩子 |
[23:38] | that little boy, was born in 1986. | 那个小男孩 出生于1986年 |
[23:41] | That makes him… | 那他现在就是 |
[23:42] | around 30. | 30岁左右 |
[23:44] | So, it could be Cassidy. | 那么 凶手可能是卡西迪 |
[23:46] | Or Chad Radwell. | 查德·雷德威尔 |
[23:48] | Chad’s our age! | 查德跟我们同龄 |
[23:50] | Chad told me when he was in the second grade, | 查德跟我说他上二年级的时候 |
[23:53] | he got held back for eight consecutive years. | 连续留级了八年 |
[23:56] | His ass is 30. | 他绝对有30了 |
[23:58] | Or… it could be Chamberlain. | 或者 可能会是张伯伦 |
[24:00] | Chamberlain? | 张伯伦 |
[24:02] | I mean, I guess it could be. | 我是说 我猜可能会是 |
[24:03] | I just never would have suspected. | 只是我绝对不会去怀疑他 |
[24:05] | I have to go! | 我得走了 |
[24:10] | Janusz. | 亚努什 |
[24:11] | I need you to put your hand on the cutting board | 我需要你把手放到裁切板上 |
[24:12] | so I can saw your hand off. | 这样我就能把手锯下来 |
[24:16] | It’s a good looking hand. | 真是只好看的手 |
[24:19] | It’s gonna sting a little bit. | 可能会有点疼 |
[24:21] | This is not how you perform a surgery. | 手术不是这么做的 |
[24:24] | You might want to se– | 你也许应该… |
[24:27] | You might want to sedate the patient first. | 你也许应该先给病人用点镇定剂 |
[24:30] | Look, I know this is a teaching hospital, | 听着 我知道这是间教学医院 |
[24:31] | and I have no problem with Dean Munsch | 我也对蒙什教务长让你 |
[24:33] | letting you saw the handidate’s hand off. | 把”手选人”的手锯下来没什么意见 |
[24:35] | In fact, I’m such a good surgeon, | 实际上 我是如此优秀的一位外科医生 |
[24:37] | no matter how bad you botch this up, | 不管你怎样搞砸这台手术 |
[24:38] | I’ll be able to fix it with one hand. | 我都能轻松挽救回来 |
[24:40] | Okay. You want to know what no one likes? | 好了 你知道什么东西没人喜欢吗 |
[24:42] | A back seat hand surgeon. | 一位袖手旁观的外科医生 |
[24:44] | And because you interrupted my doctor flow, | 而且因为你中断了我的医生的手术进程 |
[24:46] | I’m not gonna sedate either one of you. | 我不会给你们俩用镇定剂了 |
[24:54] | Stop the procedure! | 停止手术 |
[24:55] | We don’t have to do the transplant. | 我们不用做这个移植了 |
[24:56] | I know you’re not the killer. | 我知道你不是凶手了 |
[24:57] | Somebody’s killing a bunch of folks in this hospital, | 某人在这间医院里杀了一群人 |
[24:59] | he’s got the hand of a serial killer. | 而他有只来自连环杀手的手 |
[25:01] | No, no. No. | 不 不 不 |
[25:02] | The killer is around age 30. | 凶手大约30岁 |
[25:03] | Dr. Holt is much older. | 霍尔特医生年纪大得多 |
[25:06] | But you’re not. | 但你不是 |
[25:08] | You are now my prime suspect. | 你现在是我的头号嫌疑人 |
[25:11] | Thank you, Dean Munsch. | 谢谢 蒙什教务长 |
[25:13] | Now, I can get back to doing what I love: | 现在 我可以回去做我热爱的事业了 |
[25:15] | saving lives. | 拯救生命 |
[25:17] | And winning the hearts of nubile young medical students. | 以及赢取年轻性感医学生的芳心 |
[25:24] | Oh, you think this is the end of the movie. | 你觉得这就是电影的结局了吗 |
[25:26] | It’s not. | 并不是 |
[25:27] | This is the first part. | 这只是第一部分 |
[25:28] | Where the bad guy beats the good guy | 坏人击败了好人 |
[25:30] | and then the good guy trains in a montage, | 然后在蒙太奇场景中好人接受训练 |
[25:32] | comes back, beats the bad guy, | 再卷土重来 打败坏人 |
[25:34] | freeze-frame into a kiss with the girl, | 画面定格在我亲吻女主角 |
[25:35] | as my old and ethnic mentor looks on! | 而我那位异国长相的年长导师只能看着 |
[25:40] | Listen, Howdy Doody, | 听着 毛头小子 |
[25:42] | you’re younger than I am, | 你比我年轻 |
[25:43] | you’re richer than I am, | 你比我富有 |
[25:44] | but let me guarantee you one thing. | 但有件事我跟你保证 |
[25:46] | The next body I touch with these hands, | 我用这双手触碰的下个身体 |
[25:47] | which I’m keeping, will be Chanel’s. | 会是香奈儿的 而我会把她留下来 |
[25:51] | And I’m gonna get in my car | 我会跳进我的车里 |
[25:52] | and I’m gonna drive to Tiffany’s. | 开到珠宝店去 |
[25:53] | I’m gonna hand the clerk my wallet | 我会把我的钱包递给店员 |
[25:55] | and buy an engagement ring. | 买一枚订婚戒指 |
[25:57] | I’m gonna slip it on her finger and marry her. | 我要把这枚戒指戴在她手上并娶她 |
[26:05] | I’m Chad Radwell. | 查德·雷德威尔 |
[26:07] | And I always win. | 我总能赢得胜利 |
[26:08] | No matter what. | 无论情况如何 |
[26:10] | I don’t think you know who I am. | 我觉得你不知道我是谁 |
[26:12] | Or what I’m capable of, Chad. | 或者我的能耐 查德 |
[26:15] | The things I’ve done, the things I’m willing to do. | 我做过的那些事 我愿意做的那些事 |
[26:19] | If you’re smart, | 如果你识相 |
[26:20] | you will get in your car and you will not come back. | 你就会钻进车里 再也不回来了 |
[26:29] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[26:31] | There’s no history of this kind of psychosis | 她以前没有这种精神病史 |
[26:33] | in her life or family. | 家族里也没有先例 |
[26:34] | No, no! | 不 不要 |
[26:36] | I got all type of– oh! | 还有其他种类的… |
[26:37] | Wait, I know what this is. | 等等 我知道为什么了 |
[26:39] | This is what Chanel #5 is like | 香奈儿五号也有过这种情况 |
[26:40] | when she takes an overdose on her anti-depressants. | 她一吃多了抗抑郁药就会这样 |
[26:43] | One time, she got in a huge fight with our couch, | 有一次 她打沙发打得特别激烈 |
[26:45] | and we took her to the doctor, | 我们就带她去看医生 |
[26:46] | and he said it was something called emotional Lability. | 医生说这叫情绪不稳定 |
[26:50] | Maybe because Mrs. Baumgartner | 可能是因为鲍加纳女士 |
[26:51] | doesn’t need the anti-depressants, | 本不需要吃抗抑郁药 |
[26:53] | they’re screwing with her brain chemistry | 所以那些药让她大脑运作紊乱 |
[26:54] | and making her act all nutty. | 所以一副疯疯癫癫的样子 |
[26:55] | Oh, God! | 天哪 |
[26:56] | – Help me, please! – No! | -救救我 -不要 |
[27:01] | Why do I have to do the poses? | 为什么要我来摆姿势 |
[27:03] | Can’t you do them and let me play the doctor part? | 你来摆不行吗 我来演医生 |
[27:05] | Well, I’m not playing doctor. | 我没有在演医生 |
[27:07] | I… am a doctor. | 我就是医生 |
[27:09] | Which means I’m the one | 也就是说 我们两人之中 |
[27:10] | who has a rigorously tested knowledge of anatomy. | 我对人体构造有着最专业最全面的理解 |
[27:12] | So, I have to be the one to examine you, | 所以需要由我来检查你 |
[27:14] | while you get into the same position | 而你负责摆出 |
[27:16] | Sheila was in when her condition started. | 希拉病发时做的姿势 |
[27:18] | Can I just say, for the record, before we begin, | 开始之前 我能不能声明一下 |
[27:20] | that yoga is just stretching for douchebags. | 瑜伽是傻瓜才会做的伸展动作 |
[27:23] | Noted. | 好的 |
[27:25] | Okay, so Sheila said | 好 希拉说 |
[27:27] | when she first started being symptomatic, | 症状开始的时候 |
[27:29] | she was in a pose called “Sirsa Padasana.” | 她在做一个动作叫”脚到头式” |
[27:32] | I can’t do that. | 我做不来 |
[27:34] | It’s okay. Don’t worry. | 没事 别担心 |
[27:35] | I’ll help you. | 我会帮你 |
[27:39] | Okay, perfect. | 很好 |
[27:41] | Great, now are you feeling pressure anywhere in particular? | 你现在有没有感觉到哪里有压迫感 |
[27:45] | There’s an overall feeling like I’m gonna snap in half, | 最大的感觉是我快要断成两截了 |
[27:47] | but if I really focus, I can feel some strain in my lower back, | 如果努力感觉的话 后腰有一点压力 |
[27:50] | kind of running through my pelvis. | 整个骨盆都能感觉到 |
[27:52] | And my butt entrance feels tingly, but… | 我的屁屁也有一点痒 不过… |
[27:54] | that’s not unusual. | 这个正常 |
[28:03] | Chanel #3, | 香奈儿三号 |
[28:04] | I’m gonna twist your hips just slightly, okay? | 我会稍微转一下你的臀部 好吗 |
[28:07] | So don’t be alarmed. | 别紧张 |
[28:13] | What was that? | 你做了什么 |
[28:14] | It felt like you touched my hooha. | 我感觉你好像摸了我的小妹妹 |
[28:15] | Wh-What happened is, | 刚才是这样 |
[28:18] | your sacrospinous ligament runs | 你的骶棘韧带 |
[28:20] | from the outer edge of your sacrum, | 从骶尾骨的外边界 |
[28:22] | to the spine of your ischium. | 长到坐骨棘处 |
[28:23] | And your pudendal nerves run right beneath that. | 而你的会阴神经就在骶棘韧带下面 |
[28:26] | So, if there’s any irritation to it, | 如果骶棘韧带受到刺激 |
[28:27] | it would cause inflammation, | 就会导致炎症 |
[28:29] | which would press against the pudendal nerve, | 从而压迫会阴神经 |
[28:32] | and cause it to fire uncontrollably. | 导致神经信号传递失控 |
[28:35] | So, Sheila Baumgartner hurt her thing | 所以希拉·鲍加纳在做瑜伽时 |
[28:37] | while doing yoga and that irritated her other thing, and… | 伤到了那个东西 所以刺激了另一个东西 |
[28:40] | that thing is what’s making her pop off all the time? | 就是那个东西让她总是高潮 |
[28:43] | Yeah. Exactly. | 没错 |
[28:47] | So all I need to do is… | 所以我只需要 |
[28:49] | block off her pudendal nerve with a simple surgery | 做一个很小的手术封住她的会阴神经 |
[28:53] | and she’s cured. | 她就会痊愈 |
[29:02] | Chad! | 查德 |
[29:03] | – Chanel! – ?Chad! | -香奈儿 -查德 |
[29:05] | What is going on? | 你有什么事 |
[29:07] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[29:08] | Why does something have to be going on? | 为什么一定要有事 |
[29:09] | Can’t I just ask you to, | 难道我就不能 |
[29:10] | you know, meet me in the park and walk and talk some things over? | 单纯约你在公园见面 散散步聊聊天吗 |
[29:12] | No, Chad. You can’t, because it’s super weird | 不能 因为太奇怪了 |
[29:14] | and it seems like you want to murder me. | 我以为你要谋杀我 |
[29:16] | I mean, I actually brought a stun gun! | 我还买了一把电击枪 |
[29:19] | When was the last time you wanted to, | 你上次约我散步 |
[29:20] | go for a walk with me, | 约我聊天 |
[29:22] | have an actual conversation? | 是什么时候 |
[29:26] | Let’s walk and talk. | 走着说吧 |
[29:30] | Look, I’ve been doing some soul searching. | 我最近一直在深刻地思索 |
[29:32] | I don’t know why. | 我也不知道为什么 |
[29:34] | Maybe because another one of my friends is missing | 可能是因为我又有一个朋友失踪 |
[29:35] | and presumably murdered. | 而且很可能被害了 |
[29:38] | Or because there’s a hot surgeon with a murdering hand | 或是因为某个有谋杀之手的性感外科医生 |
[29:40] | obviously trying to get in that box! | 显然想探索你裙底的奥秘 |
[29:43] | Anyway… | 总之 |
[29:46] | I’ve been thinking. | 我最近一直在想 |
[29:48] | About you. | 想你 |
[29:51] | And me. | 还有我 |
[29:52] | Us. | 我们 |
[29:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:04] | Chanel, | 香奈儿 |
[30:06] | I’m in love with you. | 我爱上了你 |
[30:07] | What? | 什么 |
[30:11] | Wha… | 什 |
[30:12] | Even when I told all those other chicks I was banging | 即使我跟搞上的其他妹子说 |
[30:14] | how awesome it was that they didn’t have wangs, | 她们没有老二真是太棒了 |
[30:16] | and I was in love with them, | 以及我爱着她们 |
[30:18] | really, I was in love with you. | 其实 我爱的是你 |
[30:20] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[30:22] | Love, it’s a funny thing. Isn’t it? | 爱是个有趣的东西 不是吗 |
[30:26] | Chanel Oberlin, | 香奈儿·奥伯林 |
[30:28] | – will you… – Oh, my god! | -你愿意… -天啊 |
[30:30] | Pedro? | 佩德罗 |
[30:31] | Oh, my God, is this really happening? | 天啊 这是真的吗 |
[30:34] | Get your lawyers to look over this prenup. | 让你的律师们仔细看看这份婚前协议 |
[30:35] | Are you asking me to marry you?! | 你在向我求婚吗 |
[30:37] | Oh, not really. | 不完全是 |
[30:38] | I’ll consider asking you to marry me, | 你签这份婚前协议 |
[30:40] | once you sign the prenup. | 我才会考虑向你求婚 |
[30:41] | Uh, you’re gonna want a whole legal team to, | 你最好找一整个律师团队来 |
[30:42] | kind of, look over this. | 仔细查看这份协议 |
[30:43] | There’s a lot of stipulations and some pretty specific riders. | 里面有许多规定还有些明确的附加条款 |
[30:46] | Chad! | 查德 |
[30:47] | I feel like I’m in a fairy tale! | 我感觉像在童话中 |
[30:49] | Yes! Yes! A thousand times yes! | 我愿意 我愿意 一千个愿意 |
[31:29] | Once the epidural kicked in, the orgasms stopped. | 膜外麻醉起作用时 高潮就停了 |
[31:33] | Can’t you just numb me from the waist down forever? | 你不能让我腰部以下永远麻木吗 |
[31:36] | That won’t be necessary. | 没这必要 |
[31:37] | I just relieved compression on your pudendal nerve, | 我只是解除了你阴部神经受的压力 |
[31:40] | so you should return to normal functioning. | 这样你身体功能就该恢复正常了 |
[31:43] | What will you do with your newfound freedom? | 你重获自由 想要做什么 |
[31:44] | I am gonna go to the movies, | 我要去看电影 |
[31:46] | and I’m not gonna worry about getting kicked out | 无需担心因为叫得太厉害 |
[31:47] | because I’m too loud. | 而被赶出来 |
[31:48] | And then, i’m gonna teach a yoga class till the very end. | 然后 我要坚持教完一整节瑜伽课 |
[31:53] | I am gonna enjoy all of life’s pleasures | 我要享受所有自患病起 |
[31:55] | that have been denied me… since all this began. | 被剥夺的人生乐趣 |
[32:00] | And we… | 我们 |
[32:02] | are finished. | 完成了 |
[32:06] | Time to start enjoying life again. | 是时候重新享受人生了 |
[32:33] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[32:34] | I think it’s the music, baby. | 我觉得是因为音乐 宝贝 |
[32:35] | I get distracted by R&B. | R&B会让我分心 |
[32:37] | You see, it stands for Rhythm and Blues, | 它代表节奏布鲁斯 |
[32:39] | but it’s the least bluesy style of music | 却是最不具布鲁斯风格的音乐 |
[32:41] | and its rhythm is hardly what’s most remarkable about it. | 节奏也称不上它最出色的部分 |
[32:44] | Yeah, that makes sense. Okay. | 有道理 好吧 |
[32:54] | I can’t do New Jack Swing. | 新杰克摇摆乐也不行 |
[32:56] | See, it reminds me of this film, New Jack City, | 让我想起电影《纽约黑街》[新杰克城] |
[32:58] | and then my mind immediately goes to Wesley Snipes | 然后我就会想韦斯利·斯奈普斯 |
[33:00] | and all his trouble with the IRS. | 和他惹上美国国税局的麻烦 |
[33:04] | It’s just so sad. | 太伤感了 |
[33:05] | Very sad. Okay. | 非常伤感 好吧 |
[33:10] | Chanel #3, | 香奈儿三号 |
[33:12] | I’m in love with you. | 我爱你 |
[33:15] | You’ll always be safe with me. | 跟我在一起你很安全 |
[33:17] | Now, it’s time for you to feel the power… | 现在你该感受一下 |
[33:20] | and the glory… | 女性高潮的 |
[33:22] | of the female orgasm. | 力量和美好 |
[33:26] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[33:28] | I don’t know what’s wrong. | 我不知道我是怎么了 |
[33:30] | Maybe you’re just… not into me. | 或许你只是不喜欢我 |
[33:34] | No… I’m very attracted to you. | 不 我深深迷恋着你 |
[33:38] | It’s just that every time we touch, you’re, like, freezing. | 只是我们每次碰触 你都很冰冷 |
[33:42] | It feels like I’m hugging a snowman. | 感觉我像在拥抱雪人 |
[33:44] | Right, but, we dis… | 好吧 但我们 |
[33:46] | we discussed this. | 我们谈过这个问题 |
[33:48] | I’m dead. I… | 我死了 我 |
[33:50] | Hot blood doesn’t run through my veins like it does yours. | 我的血管里没有你那种温热的血液 |
[33:54] | You want proof? | 你想要证据吗 |
[34:10] | 61 degrees. | 16.1摄氏度 |
[34:12] | Oh, my God. You are dead. | 天啊 你真的死了 |
[34:19] | – Where is he? – ?Who? | -他在哪 -谁 |
[34:21] | The patient! You had me paged. | 那个病人 你联系我的 |
[34:23] | They said it was an emergency. | 他们说是紧急情况 |
[34:24] | There is. I need to talk to you. | 确实是 我需要和你谈谈 |
[34:27] | Also, uh, I need help tying this old-fashioned bow tie | 而且我需要你帮我系一下这个老式蝴蝶结 |
[34:29] | for my wedding tomorrow. | 为我明天的婚礼做准备 |
[34:30] | I mean, I figured a guy like you, | 我觉得你这种 |
[34:31] | who was around during the Civil War | 大概内战时期出生的人 |
[34:32] | would probably know how to do it. | 估计会知道怎么系 |
[34:34] | Okay, I have a dilemma. All my best buds are dead. | 我现在有个难题 我所有的好哥们都死了 |
[34:37] | Okay? My frat bros, then Randall | 先是兄弟会的朋友 然后是兰德尔 |
[34:39] | I got no one to be my best man. | 没人能当我的伴郎了 |
[34:41] | You don’t have brothers? | 你没有亲兄弟吗 |
[34:42] | Yeah, but I figure they’re probably busy and | 有啊 但我觉得他们估计很忙 |
[34:45] | also kind of want to save ’em to be my best man | 而且我想留着他们等我二婚的时候 |
[34:47] | for the second wedding. | 再当伴郎 |
[34:48] | You know, that’s the one that usually sticks, you know? | 二婚才能长久 你懂的 |
[34:50] | Anyway, I was kind of hoping you’d do it. | 总之 我有点想让你当伴郎 |
[34:54] | I hate you. | 我恨你 |
[34:55] | But you love Chanel! | 但你爱香奈儿 |
[34:58] | Look, the best man’s most important job | 伴郎最重要的工作就是 |
[34:59] | is to make sure the groom doesn’t freak out | 确保新郎不会被吓尿 |
[35:01] | and leave his bride at the altar. | 把新娘独自留在圣坛上 |
[35:02] | You get what I’m saying here? | 你懂我的意思吗 |
[35:06] | You have cold feet. | 你临阵畏缩了 |
[35:09] | Look, you’re gonna get this because, | 你肯定理解我 |
[35:11] | obviously, we’re both really handsome. | 因为 显然咱俩都很帅 |
[35:13] | Girls really want to bone me, okay? | 妞们都想上我 |
[35:14] | When I die, I’ve left instructions | 我立好了遗嘱在我死之后 |
[35:16] | to grind me up into a fine powder | 把我磨成细粉 |
[35:17] | to be given out to underprivileged dudes | 分发给那些 |
[35:19] | who have trouble getting laid. | 可怜没人爱的屌丝们 |
[35:20] | Because I’m convinced if they rub my essence on ’em, | 因为我确定如果他们涂上了我的精华 |
[35:23] | they’re pretty much guaranteed to get ass. | 他们基本就有妹子上了 |
[35:24] | Look, I’m not cut out for monogamy, okay? | 我不适合一夫一妻的生活 |
[35:26] | This is not what I do. | 这不是我能干的事 |
[35:27] | I mean, in a couple days, once I bone a girl | 几天之后 要是我在红灯或者煎饼屋 |
[35:30] | at a stop light, or at an IHOP, | 或者在公园里搞上了一个妹子 |
[35:31] | or public park, I’ll be cheating on my wife. | 那我就对我老婆劈腿了 |
[35:34] | I don’t know if I want to be that guy. | 我觉得我不想当那样的人 |
[35:35] | Then don’t get married. | 那就别结婚啊 |
[35:37] | What? It’s a little late for that. | 什么 现在后悔已经太晚了 |
[35:39] | Getting left at the altar works in Julia Roberts movies | 婚礼上被抛弃出现在茱莉亚·罗伯茨电影里 |
[35:42] | or on Grey’s Anatomy, | 或者《实习医生格蕾》上还差不多 |
[35:43] | but in real life, that ruins you. | 但在现实生活中 那会毁了你 |
[35:47] | I don’t want to hurt Chanel. | 我不想伤害香奈儿 |
[35:49] | Isn’t that weird? I just want her to be happy. | 我是不是很奇怪 我只想让她幸福 |
[35:51] | I want her to have a great wedding day. | 我想让她拥有一个美好的婚礼 |
[35:52] | I don’t want my worries about my future studliness | 不想让我对未来花心程度的担忧 |
[35:54] | to get in the way of her special day. | 搞砸了她的大日子 |
[35:57] | Whatever happens down the road, | 无论未来发生什么 |
[35:58] | I want this day to be for her. | 我都希望这一天是属于她的 |
[36:01] | Maybe I almost love her, you know? | 说不定我真爱她呢 |
[36:15] | You’re tying the bow tie a little tight, bro. | 你把这个结系得太紧了 哥们 |
[36:17] | It needs to be tight. | 本来就要系紧点 |
[36:19] | Hold on. | 别动 |
[36:30] | Okay… | 好了 |
[36:32] | I’ll be your best man. | 我会当你的伴郎的 |
[36:35] | Hookers to celebrate? | 去嫖一下庆祝庆祝吗 |
[36:36] | Let’s not. | 还是不要了 |
[36:40] | Oh, and you should know, | 顺便告诉你 |
[36:41] | when you guys break up in six months, | 当你们六个月后分手的时候 |
[36:44] | I’m gonna be there to comfort Chanel | 我会用无尽的性爱 |
[36:46] | by having a lot of sex with her. | 在香奈儿身边安慰她的 |
[36:49] | I wouldn’t have it any other way. | 换我也会这么做的 |
[36:59] | It’s a 29-carat internally flawless | 这是一颗29克拉内部无暇的 |
[37:01] | fancy-vivid diamond in the extremely rare | 亮丽钻石 采用的是 |
[37:04] | “Whore cut.” | 婊式切割 |
[37:05] | Which is the preferred cut for mistresses | 俄罗斯富豪的情妇们 |
[37:07] | of Russian billionaires. | 都喜欢这种样式 |
[37:09] | That is one huge diamond. | 这钻石真是大 |
[37:11] | I know, right? It’s so heavy, | 就是呀 真是太沉了 |
[37:13] | it comes with its own chiropractor on call, | 它自带了随叫随到的按摩师 |
[37:15] | has a built-in LoJack system, and is its own Wi-Fi hot spot. | 内置追踪系统 还有无线热点呢 |
[37:18] | Ladies, there’s something important I need to ask you. | 姐妹们 我有一件很重要的事情要问你们 |
[37:21] | It may be the most emotional decision | 应该是对准新娘来说 |
[37:24] | a bride-to-be has to make. | 最动情的决定了 |
[37:25] | Chanel #3, | 香奈儿三号 |
[37:27] | would you be one of my bridesmaids? | 你愿意做我的伴娘吗 |
[37:30] | Of course I would, Chanel. | 当然愿意 香奈儿 |
[37:32] | Zayday, would you also consider being one of my bridesmaids? | 扎丹 你是否也愿意做我的伴娘 |
[37:35] | Chanel, I’m so touched. | 香奈儿 我好感动 |
[37:37] | I would love nothing more. | 这是我荣幸之至 |
[37:39] | Chanel #5, would you do me the honor, | 香奈儿五号 你是否愿意 |
[37:43] | of being my ring bearer? | 当我的花童 |
[37:45] | Wait. | 等等 |
[37:48] | – Don’t I get to be a bridesmaid, too? – ?What? | -我不是也该当伴娘吗 -什么 |
[37:50] | No! News flash, Number Five, we’re not that close! | 不 听好了 五号 我们没那么熟 |
[37:53] | It’s ring bearer or nothing! | 要么当花童 要么什么都别当 |
[37:56] | And just FYI, | 善意小提示 |
[37:57] | you’re gonna have to dress up like a dog | 你要打扮得像只狗 |
[37:58] | and walk down the aisle on all fours | 用四肢走红毯 |
[38:00] | with the ring sitting on a cute little pillow | 背上绑个小戒枕 |
[38:02] | that is strapped to your back like a tiny saddle. | 就像背着马鞍那样 |
[38:03] | Because having a dog be the ring bearer | 因为现在婚礼用狗狗当花童 |
[38:05] | is so hot in wedding trends right now. | 最时尚了 |
[38:08] | Oh, and also, the wedding is tomorrow.? | 对了 婚礼是明天 |
[38:09] | – What? – ?What? | -什么 -什么 |
[38:10] | Don’t you need to, like, plan a wedding? | 你不需要筹备婚礼什么的吗 |
[38:12] | Yeah, I did, this afternoon. Chad’s super rich. | 要啊 今天下午筹备好了 查德富得流油 |
[38:15] | I just did a rush order on everything. | 我把所有订单都加急了 |
[38:17] | Plus I need to strike while the iron is hot. | 再说 我必须趁热打铁 |
[38:19] | If I wait too long, Chad might change his mind. | 如果拖太久 查德可能会改变心意 |
[38:22] | Or forget. | 或是搞忘 |
[38:24] | I’m getting married! | 我要结婚了 |
[38:30] | And this is your official C.U.R.E. discharge balloon. | 这是CURE医院送你的出院气球 |
[38:33] | This balloon means you’ve officially been cured. | 代表你正式地痊愈了 |
[38:35] | Oh, that is so sweet! | 真是贴心 |
[38:37] | Now, does everybody who gets cured here get one? | 在这儿痊愈的人都能得到气球吗 |
[38:39] | They will. You’re the first patient | 未来会有的 你是第一位 |
[38:41] | that’s been able to get cured and survive. | 被治疗好后又幸存下来的人 |
[38:43] | – Excuse me? – ?Nothing. | -什么 -没什么 |
[38:45] | Well, I guarantee you this. | 不过 我可以保证 |
[38:47] | I won’t be the last, | 我不会是最后一个 |
[38:48] | because I’ve already called the local news, | 因为我已经通知了地方媒体 |
[38:51] | and told them the story of my amazing care I received here. | 告诉他们我在这里受到美好的待遇 |
[38:55] | I plan on putting both of you guys, | 我要让你们两位 |
[38:57] | this whole hospital, on the map. | 和这家医院一举成名 |
[38:58] | Hello! | 没问题 |
[39:34] | All right, Green Meanie– | 够了 绿魔 |
[39:36] | whoever you are– | 我管你是谁 |
[39:37] | let’s go, bitch. | 放马过来吧 贱逼 |
[39:45] | Zayday! | 扎丹 |
[39:47] | Oh, Chamberlain, you’re gonna need a hell of a lot of stitches. | 张伯伦 你得缝上好几针了 |
[39:51] | It’s gonna be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[39:53] | I don’t understand. Why didn’t he or she come after you? | 我不懂 为什么那玩意不杀你 |
[40:10] | Denise, Zayday. | 迪尼斯 扎丹 |
[40:12] | To what do I owe the pleasure? | 是什么风把你们吹来了 |
[40:13] | We’re here to welcome you to the basement | 我们来此迎接你住进 |
[40:15] | of the C.U.R.E. institute, | CURE医院的地下室 |
[40:16] | your new home. | 你的新家 |
[40:17] | I have to say I am just delighted. | 我得说 我真是欣喜若狂 |
[40:20] | But I have to ask, why the change of heart? | 但我想知道 是什么让你们改变主意了 |
[40:22] | Well, your Esrun lead turned out to be legit. | 你提供的”艾丝润”线索确实有帮助 |
[40:27] | So I pulled a few strings at Quantico | 所以我动用了在匡提科的一点人脉 |
[40:31] | and had you transferred here, | 让你转院到这儿 |
[40:33] | on the condition that you cooperate with our investigation. | 前提是你必须配合我们的调查 |
[40:36] | Another patient in this hospital was murdered. | 本院又有一个病患被杀害 |
[40:38] | The Green Meanie chopped the orgasm lady’s head off | 我眼睁睁看着绿魔 |
[40:41] | right before my very eyes. | 砍下高潮姐的头 |
[40:42] | And tried to kill that little chunky black orderly. | 而且还打算接着杀黑人小胖 |
[40:45] | But he refused to kill me. | 但是他却饶我一命 |
[40:48] | And I’d like to find out why. | 我想知道为什么 |
[40:50] | Probably ’cause y’all working together. | 可能因为你们是一伙的 |
[40:52] | Would you stop it! | 少胡说了 |
[40:56] | What’s so funny? | 哪里好笑了 |
[40:59] | Stop laughing like that! It’s creepy! | 别那样笑了 太诡异了 |
[41:04] | Damn it, you homely bitch, | 去你的丑婊子 |
[41:05] | you tell us who the Green Meanie is | 你快点在绿魔重开杀戒以前 |
[41:07] | before he kills again. | 告诉我们他是谁 |
[41:10] | It’s too late. | 太迟咯 |
[42:27] | Isn’t the groom supposed to walk down the aisle first? | 不是应该由新郎先走红毯吗 |
[42:30] | Chad asked me to come first. | 查德要我先来[高潮] |
[42:32] | He said I should get used to it. | 他要我适应这种感觉 |