时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | I’m afraid you have Kuru. | 我想你得了新几内亚震颤病 |
[00:03] | No one must know. If the board finds out, | 谁都不能知道 如果董事会知道了这事 |
[00:05] | they’ll think I’m unfit to run the hospital. | 他们会认为我无法再管理医院了 |
[00:07] | Massacres tend to happen in this hospital on Halloween night. | 这家医院一般在万圣节之夜会有大屠杀 |
[00:11] | You tried to kill me with punch?! | 你想用鸡尾酒杀我 |
[00:13] | Bitch, just as soon as I get… | 贱人 等我掏出… |
[00:16] | Help! | 救命 |
[00:23] | I could’ve swore I heard Chanel #5 scream. | 我敢发誓我听到了五号的尖叫声 |
[00:25] | How did you hear her from across the hospital? | 你怎么从医院另一头听到她的 |
[00:29] | She’s drawn to Chanel #5’s pain | 香奈儿五号的痛苦对她的吸引 |
[00:30] | like a shark to blood in the water. | 就好像水里的血对鲨鱼一样 |
[00:32] | She’s developed a fine-tuned addiction to it. | 她对此已经有一种精确感知了 |
[00:39] | Come on. Help me. Help me. | 快来 帮我 |
[00:48] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[00:50] | Oh, God, | 天啊 |
[00:50] | that’s horrible. | 太可怕了 |
[00:52] | Um, guys, | 各位 |
[00:53] | passing out… | 要晕了 |
[00:54] | If the killer can take out a special agent of the FBI, | 如果凶手能放倒联调局的特别探员 |
[00:57] | are any of us safe? | 我们还有人安全吗 |
[00:58] | The miracle is this didn’t hit a vital organ. | 没有伤到重要器官真是奇迹 |
[01:01] | Oh, my God, I’m passing out. | 天啊 我要晕倒了 |
[01:03] | For the love of God, Number Five, Denise is dead! | 拜托 五号 迪尼斯死了 |
[01:06] | Can you maybe let us all have two minutes | 你能不能给我们两分钟时间 |
[01:08] | that isn’t about you? | 不以你为中心 |
[01:10] | We have to take this body | 我们得搬走尸体 |
[01:11] | and throw her in the swamp. | 把她丢到沼泽里 |
[01:13] | What?! We can’t just dump her in the swamp! | 什么 我们不能就这么把她丢进沼泽 |
[01:15] | Denise was our friend! | 迪尼斯是我们的朋友 |
[01:17] | I loved Denise | 我喜欢迪尼斯 |
[01:18] | as much as the rest of you, | 和你们一样喜欢 |
[01:20] | which, admittedly, wasn’t that much. | 讲真 其实我们也没多喜欢她 |
[01:22] | We just can’t let her death have a | 但我们不能让她的死 |
[01:23] | negative impact on the work being done here. | 对这里的事业产生负面影响 |
[01:27] | I mean, if word got out that a FBI agent | 如果走漏了风声说有联调局探员 |
[01:29] | was killed here, | 在这里被杀了 |
[01:30] | they would just shut us down! | 他们会关闭医院的 |
[01:32] | And that means no patients. | 这就意味着没有病人了 |
[01:34] | And the life-saving research that we are doing here | 而我们在这里所做的拯救生命的研究 |
[01:38] | would end. | 也要终止了 |
[01:39] | And we can’t have that… | 我们承担不起 |
[01:41] | can we, Zayday?! | 对吧 扎丹 |
[01:44] | Even if I wanted to dump her in the swamp, | 即使我愿意把她丢到沼泽 |
[01:46] | don’t you think the Feds are gonna come looking for her? | 你觉得联调局不会来找她吗 |
[01:48] | But then I will tell whomever comes | 但那时候我会告诉来的人 |
[01:52] | that Denise just took off | 迪尼斯离开了 |
[01:54] | on a secret mission for some… | 去替某个联调局里的 |
[01:56] | top secret shadow | 机密影子组织 |
[01:59] | organization within the FBI. | 执行秘密任务了 |
[02:01] | Now, somebody get me a gurney. | 给我找张轮床来 |
[02:04] | Because Special Agent Denise Hemphill’s | 因为联调局特别探员迪尼斯·亨普希尔 |
[02:06] | going for a little swim. | 要去游泳了 |
[02:10] | Uh, guys? | 各位 |
[02:11] | Guys? | 各位 |
[02:13] | Wait, really? | 等等 认真的吗 |
[02:15] | Guys! | 各位 |
[02:22] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[02:25] | Who could have done this? | 谁会干出这种事 |
[02:26] | We just need to find the guy | 我们只需要找一个 |
[02:27] | dressed as Aaron Burr. | 穿的跟亚伦·波尔一样的人 |
[02:29] | It’s gonna be pretty hard to cover this up, Dean Munsch. | 要掩盖这事会很难 蒙什教务长 |
[02:31] | Girls… | 姑娘们 |
[02:32] | we have no choice– | 我们别无选择 |
[02:33] | I have to call the authorities. | 我得报警了 |
[02:34] | Go change out of your costumes. | 去换下你们的装扮 |
[02:37] | No. Zayday. | 不 扎丹 |
[02:39] | I need you to help with something first. | 我需要你先帮我个忙 |
[02:42] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[02:46] | Remind me when we’re done here, | 记得提醒我弄完之后 |
[02:47] | I must send someone up to help poor Chanel #5. | 要找人去帮香奈儿五号 |
[02:50] | I told you, I’m not dumping Denise’s body in the swamp. | 我说了 我不会把迪尼斯扔进沼泽里的 |
[02:54] | Well, of course not. | 当然不了 |
[02:56] | – She’s still alive. – What? | -她还活着 -什么 |
[02:58] | When did you know she was alive? | 你什么时候知道的 |
[02:59] | When I took her pulse. She had the faintest heartbeat. | 我摸她脉搏的时候发现她还有微弱的心跳 |
[03:02] | I mean not enough to resuscitate her, of course. | 当然不够让她苏醒过来 |
[03:04] | She’s basically brain-dead. | 她基本上已经脑死亡了 |
[03:05] | And you were still gonna throw her in the swamp? | 那你还要把她扔进沼泽里 |
[03:07] | No, no, no. That isn’t an option. | 不不不 我没想那么做 |
[03:09] | What, with the kind of massacre that just occurred upstairs, | 楼上发生了如此惨绝人寰的大屠杀 |
[03:11] | I can’t be sure that they’re not gonna | 警察来调查时 |
[03:14] | dredge or even drain the swamp during their investigation. | 说不定会疏通甚至抽干沼泽 |
[03:17] | But rest assured, Denise did not die in vain. | 但你放心 迪尼斯不会白死的 |
[03:19] | She’s going to be an integral part | 她会成为我们”拯救生命” |
[03:21] | of our little “Save my life” research project. | 研究项目中的重要部分 |
[03:24] | Come, see-see it. | 过来看 |
[03:27] | This… is the secret cryogenic chamber | 这是秘密冷冻舱 |
[03:30] | I had built with just a small portion of the Radwell fortune. | 我只用了雷德威尔遗产的一小部分建造而成 |
[03:33] | We’re gonna put Denise in here | 我们把迪尼斯放进去 |
[03:35] | and give this baby… a little test drive | 让这宝贝试试水 |
[03:37] | just to make sure it works, | 看看它好不好用 |
[03:38] | just in case my condition proves fatal | 免得我到时候发生什么意外 |
[03:41] | before we can find a cure. | 我们又找不到治愈办法 |
[03:42] | This doesn’t feel right. | 我觉得不太好 |
[03:44] | Well… we could just take Denise upstairs | 我们当然可以把迪尼斯带上楼 |
[03:47] | and hook her up to a feeding tube | 给她插上喂食管 |
[03:48] | and watch her as she slowly deteriorates. | 看她慢慢恶化死掉 |
[03:51] | Or we can put Denise in here, in the freezer, | 或者我们把迪尼斯放进冷冻舱里 |
[03:55] | until they find a cure for being electrocuted. | 直到他们找到治疗触电的方法 |
[04:14] | Zayday. | 扎丹 |
[04:16] | It’s getting worse. | 情况越来越糟了 |
[04:18] | Please, Zayday, help me. | 扎丹 帮帮我 |
[04:20] | I don’t want to end up in that tank like Denise. | 我不想像迪尼斯一样落得躺在箱子里的下场 |
[04:34] | It worked. | 奏效了 |
[04:36] | I peed out all the blue. | 我把所有蓝色都尿出去了 |
[04:37] | My butt is still really blue, though, | 不过我屁股还是很蓝 |
[04:39] | so I kind of look like a blonde baboon. | 所以我现在看着像一只金发的狒狒 |
[04:42] | I gave you a healthy dosage of deferasirox. | 我给了你安全剂量的地拉罗司 |
[04:44] | It’s a chelation solution | 这是种口服螯合剂 |
[04:47] | that sort of leeches out the heavy metals in the organs, | 可以吸附你体内 尤其是皮肤上的重金属 |
[04:50] | and especially the skin, and helps you pee ’em out. | 并帮助你通过尿液排出体外 |
[04:53] | Now, if you’ve noticed some | 如果你发现 |
[04:54] | silver in the fleshy part of your butt, it’ll… | 屁股上还有中毒的痕迹 |
[04:57] | it’ll normalize soon, I promise. | 我保证会很快恢复的 |
[05:00] | I’m sorry about the, uh, silver poisoning. | 很抱歉让你银中毒了 |
[05:03] | I mean, I have no idea who did that. | 我根本不知道是谁下的毒手 |
[05:04] | I mean, someone must have messed with my solution. | 一定是有人弄乱了我的药剂 |
[05:07] | Could have been anyone, really. | 可能是任何人 |
[05:08] | They’re all jealous of you. | 毕竟谁都嫉妒你 |
[05:09] | It was probably Dean BoxMunsch. | 我猜是”蒙头舔逼”教务长 |
[05:12] | I mean, she wanted to make sure | 她和她灰白的阴毛 |
[05:13] | her and her gray pubes had you all to herself. | 一定想确保你是完全属于她的 |
[05:16] | Well, first of all, she’s rockin’ a full Kojak down there. | 首先 她口交技术非常高超 |
[05:19] | And second, I really appreciate that | 其次 我很感激大家 |
[05:21] | everyone’s rooting for me and her to be the new power couple. | 这么支持我和她成为新的超级情侣 |
[05:23] | And third, the sex was exquisite. | 第三 我们之间的性爱非常美妙 |
[05:27] | I mean the best I’ve had since I spent the weekend with Sean Young | 是我和正处于疯狂阶段的肖恩·杨之后 |
[05:30] | right when she started her crazy phase. | 有过的最棒的性爱了 |
[05:33] | Look, the only reason why I got busy with Munsch | 我之所以和蒙什腻在一起 |
[05:35] | is because I was bummed out that I lost the chance with you. | 就是为了排遣不能拥有你的烦躁心情 |
[05:39] | I don’t know. | 我说不好 |
[05:40] | I mean, you guys are more age-appropriate. | 你们确实年龄相当 |
[05:43] | You do realize you were, like, 30 when I was born, right? | 你知道你大了我三十岁左右吧 |
[05:47] | Besides, I don’t know if I can love anyone | 再说了 我不知道失去查德后 |
[05:49] | after what happened with Chad. | 我还能不能爱上别人 |
[05:50] | I mean… I need time. | 我需要缓一缓 |
[05:53] | Take all you need. | 缓多久都没问题 |
[05:55] | Not really. | 还是别太久了 |
[05:56] | I probably only need a couple hours. | 应该几个小时就够了 |
[05:58] | I have, like, zero emotional object permanence. | 我在感情上没那么死心塌地 |
[06:06] | It had finally happened. | 终于发生了 |
[06:07] | The sword of Damocles had fallen. | 危险已经到来 |
[06:13] | I finally knew what it felt like to be Freddy Krueger. | 我终于体会到了鬼王弗莱迪的感觉 |
[06:17] | Because I, Cathy Munsch, was walking through a nightmare. | 因为我 凯茜·蒙什 正身处噩梦之中 |
[06:21] | Dr. Munsch, what do you have to say about these murders? | 蒙什医生 您对这些谋杀案有何看法 |
[06:23] | I knew in that moment my dream had been shattered. | 那一刻我的梦想摇摇欲坠 |
[06:27] | The C.U.R.E. Institute was dead, | CURE医院行将就木 |
[06:29] | and I wasn’t far behind. | 而我也离死不远了 |
[06:38] | But one week later, something equally unexpected happened. | 但一周后发生了同样不可思议的事情 |
[06:43] | The hospital was thriving. | 医院竟开始蒸蒸日上 |
[06:46] | As it turns out, the old adage is true… | 事实证明 老话说得对 |
[06:49] | there is no such thing as bad press. | 塞翁失马 焉知非福 |
[06:52] | News reports of the murders | 新闻报道谋杀案 |
[06:53] | gave us hundreds of hours of free publicity. | 为我们做了上百个小时的免费宣传 |
[06:57] | And medical anomalies from all across the world | 全国各地的异常病例 |
[07:00] | started coming out of the woodwork. | 从四面八方赶来 |
[07:02] | And they weren’t worried about | 他们甚至并不在意 |
[07:03] | being knocked off by a serial killer. | 是否会被连环杀手杀害 |
[07:05] | Any risk was worth the miracle of maybe having | 为了挽救自己的生理缺陷 |
[07:08] | their horrible physical fates reversed. | 他们甘愿冒险 |
[07:12] | – Excuse me, Dean Munsch. – Yes. | -蒙什教务长 -什么事 |
[07:15] | What, with the current influx of patients… | 随着目前病人的大量流入… |
[07:16] | This bitch, I hired Nurse Hoffel to make my job easier… | 这贱人 我雇华芙护士好让自己轻松点 |
[07:20] | I.E. showing me how to run a hospital… | 也就是让她教我如何经营医院 |
[07:21] | and now, this pill-popping battle axe thinks she’s invaluable. | 结果现在这不靠谱的悍妇觉得自己无可替代了 |
[07:25] | An expenditure like that | 这种数额的支出 |
[07:26] | should really be run past the board of directors. | 应该经过董事会的同意 |
[07:29] | I’ll look into it. | 我会去看看的 |
[07:31] | The good news is that we were busy. | 好消息是我们很忙 |
[07:33] | So many patients to meet. | 要面诊很多病人 |
[07:35] | Well, my name’s Marguerite Honeywell. | 我叫玛格丽特·霍尼韦尔 |
[07:38] | I suffer from Marfan Syndrome. | 我患了马凡氏综合征 |
[07:40] | Wow. That name is really kind of a mouthful. | 这名字可真绕口 |
[07:43] | Do you mind if I called you “Marfan”? | 你介意我叫你”马凡”吗 |
[07:44] | Um… yes, actually, I would. | 实际上 我介意 |
[07:47] | Now, Daria, it says here that you were diagnosed | 戴莉亚 这上面说你2003年被确诊为 |
[07:50] | with Moebius Syndrome in 2013. | 莫比乌斯综合征 |
[07:53] | – Is that right? – That’s right. | -对吗 -没错 |
[07:55] | I do online beauty tutorials, | 我在网上做美妆教程 |
[07:57] | and my total inability to move any part of my face | 但网友对我的面瘫状况 |
[08:01] | is really getting savaged in the comments section. | 评论十分恶毒 |
[08:04] | But there was one case that really intrigued me. | 不过有一起病例非常有趣 |
[08:08] | I must say that coming here today was not my decision, | 今天来你们医院 与其说是我自己的主意 |
[08:11] | but rather that of my employers at the United Nations. | 倒不如说是我联合国的领导让我来的 |
[08:14] | Wait. You work at the United Nations? | 等等 你在联合国工作 |
[08:15] | That’s really cool. I’ve always wanted to go there. | 好厉害啊 去联合国是我的梦想 |
[08:17] | I worked in the diplomatic corps | 我给外交团 |
[08:18] | as an interpreter | 当翻译 |
[08:20] | for close to 20 years now. | 已经差不多20年了 |
[08:22] | And I’m the model of perfect health, | 我简直是健康身体的代表 |
[08:24] | so I have no idea why I’m even here. | 完全搞不懂为什么要我来医院 |
[08:26] | Wait. I’m sorry. | 等等 不好意思 |
[08:27] | Are you Swedish? I thought you were from the U.K. | 你是瑞典人吗 我以为你是英国人 |
[08:29] | No. I’m from Minnesota originally. | 不是 我是明尼苏达州的 |
[08:31] | Maybe that’s what you are picking up on. | 你注意到了 |
[08:34] | My husband says | 我老公说 |
[08:34] | I sound like I’m straight out of the movie Fargo. | 我听起来就像电影《冰血暴》里的人物 |
[08:38] | Inability to land a single accent. | 没法使用固定的口音 |
[08:41] | It’s fascinating. | 太有意思了 |
[08:42] | Now, I did slip and fall a few weeks ago, | 我几周前确实滑了一跤 |
[08:46] | and I was taken to hospital, | 被送到了医院 |
[08:48] | but they said it was just a mild concussion, | 但是他们说就是轻微脑震荡 |
[08:49] | and I was released that afternoon. | 下午就出了院 |
[08:51] | When-when you’re talking, | 你在说话的时候 |
[08:52] | are you aware of the way you talk sort of… shifting? | 自己能意识到你说话的方式有点飘忽不定吗 |
[08:56] | I speak the way I speak. | 我说话就是这样 |
[08:58] | I don’t know what you are getting at. | 我不明白你的意思 |
[09:00] | Can I just say, I think it’s fascinating | 我能说我觉得这太迷人了吗 |
[09:02] | that she’s doing all these accents, | 她讲着不同的口音 |
[09:03] | but she hasn’t done one that anyone could deem offensive. | 但是没有任何一个会让人觉得不快 |
[09:06] | Accent? Why does everybody keep | 口音 为什么每个人都在 |
[09:07] | bringing up my accent? I told you, | 不停说我的口音 我告诉过你们了 |
[09:09] | I am from the Midwest. | 我是美国中西部的 |
[09:11] | Okay. Never mind. | 好吧 当我没说 |
[09:12] | Ms. Hotchkiss, I am afraid at this point, | 霍奇基斯夫人 目前我们还无法得知 |
[09:16] | we do not know what it is you may have or not have, | 你是有问题还是没有问题 |
[09:18] | nor if there is a treatment or a cure, but rest assured, | 或者有没有治疗方法 但是我们保证 |
[09:22] | with all the resources available here at the C.U.R.E. Institute, | 会动用CURE医院所有资源 |
[09:25] | we will not stop until we find one. | 直到找到解决办法 |
[09:29] | Right, team? | 对吧 同志们 |
[09:35] | Hey, this can’t be the most sanitary way to clean bedpans. | 这肯定不是洗便盆最卫生的方式 |
[09:37] | I mean, aren’t there rules and… laws and stuff? | 我是说 难道没有法律什么的规定吗 |
[09:42] | A few weeks ago, I was in charge of giving fentanyl to a patient, | 几周前我还在负责给一个扎丹说 |
[09:44] | who, based on Zayday’s recommendation, | 要做脑叶切除术的病人 |
[09:45] | was about to get a lobotomy. | 开芬太尼 |
[09:47] | Also, we dumped a body in the swamp, | 而且我们还往沼泽地里丢了一具尸体 |
[09:48] | so I don’t really think rules are a priority around here. | 所以我不觉得这地方有什么规矩 |
[09:51] | Hello, non-doctor idiots. | 你好 非医生蠢货们 |
[09:53] | I’m sorry to interrupt your hard work | 抱歉打扰了你们的辛苦工作 |
[09:55] | cleaning bedpans– the only thing you’re qualified | 洗便盆 你们在本星球上 |
[09:57] | at any other hospital on Planet Earth. | 任何一家医院唯一能干的事儿 |
[10:00] | You– Dead Inside– I need you to rinse and sanitize | 你 没头脑 我需要你 |
[10:04] | these catheter tubes. | 清洗并且消毒这些尿管 |
[10:05] | Oh, careful. | 小心 |
[10:07] | Some of ’em are still sort of juicy. | 有些还很多汁儿 |
[10:10] | And I’m gonna need you to strain these fecal samples, | 我需要你筛选这些排泄物样本 |
[10:14] | place them in saline solution, | 放进生理盐水 |
[10:15] | and then load them in enemas for fecal transplant. | 然后装进给粪便移植用的灌肠剂里 |
[10:18] | Ew! No, I’m not doing that! | 不行 我才不要 |
[10:21] | Sorry, Dr. Tiny Bitch, | 不好意思 小贱人 |
[10:22] | but Crohn’s disease isn’t gonna cure itself. | 但是克罗恩病可不会自己好 |
[10:26] | Why are you wearing sunglasses? | 你为什么带着太阳镜 |
[10:28] | Are you hung over? | 你昨晚喝多了 |
[10:33] | Pethidine doesn’t give you a hangover. | 哌替定可不会让你宿醉 |
[10:34] | That’s why I love it so much. | 所以我喜欢 |
[10:36] | But it’s great to manage moderate to severe | 但是它很适合用来缓解 |
[10:38] | pains in the ass who don’t belong | 看到你们这些不配在医院里的人 |
[10:40] | within ten miles of a hospital. | 所产生的剧痛 |
[10:43] | Oh. I also need you to get a semen sample | 我还需要你从1219房间那个昏迷病人身上 |
[10:47] | from the guy in the coma in room 1219. | 搞一点精液样本 |
[10:50] | His ex-wife’s just dying to pull the plug. | 他前妻迫不及待想拔掉呼吸机 |
[10:53] | She’s claiming their kid isn’t his. | 说他们的孩子不是他亲生的 |
[10:55] | How am I supposed to get his semen? | 我怎么能搞到精液 |
[10:58] | I think you know. | 我想你知道 |
[11:01] | Catch you later, bitches. | 回见 贱人们 |
[11:08] | That is it! | 受够了 |
[11:09] | I am not cleaning one more pooey bedpan. | 我不会再洗便盆了 |
[11:11] | Number Three, finish cleaning all of these, and then, | 三号 洗完所有的东西 |
[11:13] | bring me a latte and a scone at the Korean spa. | 然后给我带一杯拿铁和韩国水疗的司康饼 |
[11:15] | I am getting a manicure and a vag steaming. | 我要做美甲和阴道保养 |
[11:17] | No way. If anyone’s vag is getting steamed, | 不行 如果要做阴道保养 |
[11:20] | it’s my vag. | 也该是我的阴道 |
[11:22] | This is all just so wrong. | 这一切都不对 |
[11:24] | I mean, an Oberlin hasn’t worked in over 300 years. | 奥柏林家的人已经超过三百年不工作了 |
[11:27] | We have been genetically perfected over centuries | 几个世纪以来 我们的基因在发号施令上 |
[11:29] | of ordering people around to be good at only one thing. | 进化得越来越完美 目的只是为了一件事 |
[11:32] | Ordering people around. | 发号施令 |
[11:36] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[11:37] | The reason we have lost the will to live is because | 我们之所以失去了活下去的动力 |
[11:39] | what’s the point of living if we don’t have people | 是因为如果我们不能发号施令 |
[11:40] | to boss around? | 那活着有什么意义 |
[11:42] | Who are we if we don’t have pledges to torture | 如果没人供我们折磨使唤 |
[11:44] | and make do stuff for us? | 那我们算什么 |
[11:46] | How are we supposed to recruit pledges? | 我们上哪儿去招募跟班 |
[11:47] | We’re not in a sorority anymore. | 我们已经不在联谊会了 |
[11:50] | This hospital is suddenly full of gross, sick people. | 这家医院忽然就被恶心的病人塞满了 |
[11:53] | I mean, way too many for the limited staff we have now. | 对于现有的员工来说太多了 |
[11:57] | Dean Munsch and Nurse Hoffel need | 蒙什教务长和贺佛护士需要 |
[11:58] | to hire more people, so we’re gonna do it for them. | 更多人手 我们来帮他们招募 |
[12:00] | We’ll train them to be Chanels | 我们把她们训练成香奈儿们 |
[12:02] | and make them our minions. | 变成我们的跟班 |
[12:03] | I mean, if I learned anything from surviving the last | 如果说我学到了怎样在连环杀手 |
[12:06] | serial killer who tried to kill us, | 手下逃生 |
[12:07] | it’s that you always need a group of less attractive, | 那就是你永远需要一群不惹眼 |
[12:09] | less popular, less interesting people around | 不受那么欢迎 不那么有趣的人在周围 |
[12:11] | for the killer to kill before you. | 让杀手先杀他们 |
[12:13] | Okay, that is genius. | 好吧 这主意很赞 |
[12:16] | Which is why I’m the brains of this operation. | 所以为什么我是首脑 |
[12:18] | Now let’s hit the spa. | 现在先去水疗 |
[12:19] | These bedpans can wait | 便盆可以先放着 |
[12:21] | until we find less attractive people around to clean them. | 直到我们找到不惹眼的人来清理 |
[12:24] | Yes! | 在 |
[12:29] | Dean Munsch, there’s something | 蒙什教务长 |
[12:30] | I need to talk to you about. | 我有事情想跟你说 |
[12:31] | Mm-hmm. What is it? | 什么事 |
[12:33] | It’s Chamberlain. I have my suspicions | 是张伯伦 我有理由怀疑 |
[12:35] | that he’s the baby in the belly from 1985, | 他是1985年那个孩子 |
[12:38] | and it’s driving me crazy. | 这事儿要给我逼疯了 |
[12:39] | I need to find out how you found him | 我要知道你怎么找到他的 |
[12:41] | and what his interview was like? | 他面试是什么情况 |
[12:42] | Who’s Chamberlain? | 张伯伦到底是谁 |
[12:44] | Chamberlain, the candy striper | 张伯伦 那个护士助手 |
[12:45] | you hired from your Craigslist ad? | 你在克雷格网站发广告招的 |
[12:46] | We don’t have a candy striper. | 我们没有护士助手 |
[12:48] | And I would never take an ad out on Craigslist. | 我也绝对不会在克雷格网站发广告 |
[12:51] | That’s where married men score meth | 那是给已婚男人买毒品 |
[12:53] | and hook up with each other. | 和搞基的地方 |
[12:54] | So wait. You’re saying you didn’t hire him? | 等等 你是说你没有雇他 |
[12:56] | Big guy, African-American, loveable, a bit of a stalker? | 大个子 非洲裔 讨人喜欢 有点跟踪狂 |
[12:59] | Oh, that guy. I thought | 那个家伙啊 我以为 |
[13:02] | he was Dr. Brock Holt’s assistant. | 他是布洛克·霍尔特医生的助手 |
[13:04] | Dr. Holt doesn’t have an assistant. | 布洛克·霍尔特医生没有助手 |
[13:08] | I mean, now he’s my prime suspect. | 他现在是我的头号嫌疑犯 |
[13:10] | Oh, you think? | 你以为呢 |
[13:12] | An adult man wanders into a hospital | 一个成年人在医院晃荡 |
[13:14] | and pretends to have a weird volunteer position | 假装负责只有年轻小姑娘才会 |
[13:17] | that’s almost exclusively reserved for young girls? | 担任的志愿者职务 |
[13:20] | It might not even be a thing anymore. | 一点都不奇怪是吗 |
[13:23] | You think… that he might have something | 你以为…他只是可能会跟这场 |
[13:26] | to do with mass murder? | 大规模谋杀有一点关系而已嘛 |
[13:28] | I’m gonna get to the bottom of it. | 我要把这件事查个水落石出 |
[13:31] | If we’re gonna find out who that baby is, | 如果我们要找出那个孩子是谁 |
[13:32] | we’re gonna need to find the mother first. | 我们得先找到母亲 |
[13:43] | Come on, Mama, let’s find out where you are. | 来吧 妈咪 让我们先找到你在哪儿 |
[13:53] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[13:55] | Help me. | 帮帮我 |
[14:00] | Oh, my gosh! | 老天爷 |
[14:02] | Chanel #5, what happened? | 香奈儿五号 出什么事了 |
[14:04] | Well, I was just trying to get up | 我只是想起来 |
[14:07] | to get a teaspoon of mayonnaise, | 弄一茶匙蛋黄酱 |
[14:09] | and then, I tripped, and I couldn’t get up. | 然后我绊倒了 爬不起来 |
[14:11] | What are you even doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[14:12] | You should be in the hospital. | 你应该在医院 |
[14:15] | Yes, I should be in the hospital! | 就是啊 我应该在医院 |
[14:18] | I-I just had a machete thrust | 我刚被大砍刀刺中 |
[14:20] | nine inches into my thorax, | 刀入胸腔22厘米 |
[14:22] | breaking three ribs, puncturing my left lung | 砍断了三根肋骨 刺穿了左肺 |
[14:25] | and entirely severing my right trapezoidal. | 完全切断了我右手腕的骨头 |
[14:27] | I should be in the ICU. | 我应该在重症监护室里 |
[14:28] | Well, that’s where I thought you were. | 我以为你就在那里呢 |
[14:30] | Oh, I was, until Chanel wheeled me in here. | 本来是 直到香奈儿把我推回这里 |
[14:32] | But then she told me | 然而她告诉我 |
[14:33] | it was just that I was more convenient to insult. | 只是因为我在这儿更方便她羞辱 |
[14:35] | In the meantime, | 同时 |
[14:36] | no one is taking care of my actual life-threatening injury! | 没人照料我这危及生命的伤 |
[14:40] | I have received exactly zero Edible Arrangements. | 我目前没收到一份鲜果花束 |
[14:44] | Well, listen, I will be happy to take care of you. | 听着 我很乐意照看你 |
[14:48] | And in return, I could really use your help. | 作为回报 我需要你的帮助 |
[14:51] | Help with what? | 帮你做什么 |
[14:52] | We’re gonna find the mother | 我们要找出 |
[14:53] | who was pregnant in the hospital on Halloween in 1985. | 1985年万圣节在这家医院的那位怀孕母亲 |
[14:56] | I’m thinking we can head down to the police station | 我在想我们可以去警局 |
[14:58] | and try to access the archives. | 想办法查阅档案 |
[15:00] | I mean, if her husband went missing, | 如果她丈夫失踪 |
[15:01] | she would have filed a report, right? | 她会报案的 对吧 |
[15:02] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:03] | I mean, I don’t really think in a way that is helpful to anyone. | 我一点并不认为这会帮到任何人 |
[15:06] | Just come on! | 跟上我 |
[15:18] | I need update, Number Three. Any responses? | 最新消息呢 三号 有回复吗 |
[15:21] | What about the Chanel wait list? | 香奈儿候补名单呢 |
[15:23] | 不了 不用了 办不到 不可能 没门 真不用 不用 你在逗我 绝不可能 | |
[15:24] | No responses, | 没有回复 |
[15:25] | and everyone on the Chanel wait list passed. | 香奈儿候补名单上每个人都不接受 |
[15:26] | What is happening?! | 这是怎么回事 |
[15:28] | Two years ago, if I had posted on my socials | 两年前 如果我在社交网站上发布 |
[15:30] | that we were accepting applications for new Chanels, | 要接收香奈儿新成员的消息 |
[15:33] | we’d have throngs of skinny, rich bitches | 苗条富有的婊砸们会争先恐后 |
[15:35] | banging down our door! | 来敲门 |
[15:37] | I just don’t understand why we even need any more Chanels. | 我不太明白为什么还需要更多香奈儿 |
[15:41] | I told you, cow. We need cannon fodder. | 我告诉过你 肥妞 我们需要炮灰 |
[15:44] | We need new Chanels for the Green Meanie to attack | 我们需要新的香奈儿给绿魔袭击 |
[15:46] | so he doesn’t murder us! | 这样他才不会害我们 |
[15:47] | Uh, you already have that, Chanel. | 你已经有一个了 香奈儿 |
[15:50] | Her name is… me! | 那就是我 |
[15:51] | The Green Meanie’s already tried to murder me twice. | 绿魔已经两次试图杀我 |
[15:53] | Yeah, and pretty soon, he’s probably going to succeed, | 是啊 可能很快他就会得手 |
[15:56] | and then where will we be, Number Five? | 那时我们怎么办呢 五号 |
[15:59] | It’s time to start taking desperate measures. | 是时候采取非常手段了 |
[16:01] | We need to start interviewing patients. | 我们需要开始面试病人 |
[16:03] | Why do you think you’d make a good Chanel? | 你为什么觉得自己有资格成为香奈儿 |
[16:05] | Um, I don’t, actually. | 事实上我不觉得 |
[16:07] | I don’t really know what you’re talking about. | 我并不知道你在说什么 |
[16:10] | You said you had some important information about my condition. | 你说有关于我病情的重要消息 |
[16:12] | No, I do have very important information. | 我确实有非常重要的信息 |
[16:15] | Your condition is about to improve | 如果有可能成为香奈儿 |
[16:16] | by potentially becoming a Chanel. | 你的病情将有所改善 |
[16:18] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[16:20] | What’s a Chanel? | 香奈儿是什么 |
[16:21] | Duh. Us. We’re Chanels. | 我们 我们就是香奈儿 |
[16:24] | You like money, right? And telling it like it is? | 你喜欢钱 对吧 说真话 |
[16:26] | Yeah, I guess. | 是吧 大概 |
[16:27] | It’s done. Congratulations. | 就这么定了 恭喜你 |
[16:29] | You’re a Chanel. | 你是香奈儿了 |
[16:31] | How long would it take you to run a full sprint? | 你跑完一个短程赛要多久 |
[16:33] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[16:34] | Like if a grown man was chasing you with a big stick | 比如说如果一个成年男子拿着 |
[16:36] | that’s shaped like a knife but made out of metal? | 一个形似刀子但是金属制的大棒追你 |
[16:38] | – So, a knife? – Yeah. | -那不还是刀子 -是的 |
[16:40] | – Do you think you could outrun him? – Probably not. | -你觉得你跑得过他吗 -大概不能 |
[16:42] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[16:44] | You’re a Chanel. | 你成为香奈儿的一员了 |
[16:47] | Let’s go find the next potential Chanel. | 我们去找下一个香奈儿候选人吧 |
[16:49] | There aren’t anymore. That’s it. | 没别人了 就这些 |
[16:50] | – Those were all the patients. – What?! | -病患就只有这些 -什么 |
[16:52] | Damn it, Number Three! We need at least one more Chanel | 该死 三号 我们至少还缺一名香奈儿 |
[16:54] | to double our chances of survival! | 我们存活的几率才能翻倍 |
[16:57] | We’re gonna have to do the unthinkable. | 我们必须采取非常措施了 |
[16:58] | No, not him. | 不 不能找他 |
[16:59] | Look, I don’t like it any more than you do, Number Three. | 我也不愿意这么做 三号 |
[17:02] | We’re gonna have to call Tristan. | 但我们必须找崔斯坦 |
[17:03] | We first learned about Tristan | 我们第一次听说崔斯坦这个人 |
[17:05] | when we were appealing our murder conviction. | 是在我们的谋杀案上诉期间 |
[17:08] | Some psycho was writing these handwritten novels | 有个神经病手写了关于 |
[17:10] | where all the Chanels were lesbians, | 香奈儿们都是女同性恋的小说 |
[17:12] | and all we did was have sex with each other. | 书中写着我们整天只知道互搞 |
[17:15] | This is for you. | 这是给你的 |
[17:22] | “Hey, Chanel. My name’s Tristan St. Pierre, | “你好 香奈儿 我叫崔斯坦·圣皮埃尔 |
[17:25] | “and I’m your biggest fan. | “我是你的头号粉丝 |
[17:27] | “I heard about your murder trial, | “我听说了你们谋杀案审判的事 |
[17:28] | “so I thought I’d send you | “于是决定寄给你们一些 |
[17:29] | “some of my Chanel fan fiction. | “我写的香奈儿同人小说 |
[17:32] | Enjoy!” | 请笑纳” |
[17:33] | I didn’t think twice about it, | 当时我并没有多想 |
[17:35] | and then, three weeks later… | 然而 三周后… |
[17:59] | “九月刊你看了吗 圣罗兰加入各种皮草元素…” | |
[18:01] | “…and I love it.” | “…我简直爱死了” |
[18:03] | That I was turning to Tristan now | 如今我得求助于崔斯坦 |
[18:04] | meant that it was dark times indeed. | 说明现在形势十分危急 |
[18:09] | I don’t understand what’s happening here. | 我不明白 这是怎么回事 |
[18:13] | Who are these people? | 这都是些什么人 |
[18:14] | Chanel #7 and 8. | 香奈儿七号和八号 |
[18:16] | Number Five, show some respect. | 五号 放尊重点 |
[18:18] | One has Abe Lincoln disease, | 一个跟林肯总统一个毛病 |
[18:20] | and the other one can’t move her face | 另一个面部僵硬之类的 |
[18:21] | or something and is torture to talk to. | 跟她说话非常痛苦 |
[18:24] | Marfan, get out of the way. | 马凡氏 别挡视线 |
[18:26] | Who is that you’re talking to? | 你是在跟谁聊天 |
[18:27] | Number Five, may I introduce Chanel Pour Homme? | 五号 容我向你介绍 男士香奈儿 |
[18:42] | What?! No. Okay, this is not allowed! | 什么 不 这可不行 |
[18:45] | A Chanel who is male and gay? | 又男又娘的香奈儿 |
[18:47] | I mean, that’s simply out of the question! | 这是绝对不允许的 |
[18:49] | He’s gonna steal all of our makeup and besides, | 他会偷走我们所有的化妆品 而且… |
[18:51] | Chanel, he seems like a serial killer. | 香奈儿 他看起来像个杀人狂 |
[18:53] | Okay, well, there’s really no need | 够了 你真没必要窃窃私语 |
[18:54] | to keep whispering, because everybody heard that! | 因为大家都听得一清二楚 |
[18:56] | And besides, gays don’t murder people. | 再说 同性恋才不会杀人 |
[18:58] | I mean, they’re a-a peaceful, | 他们是倡导和平的 |
[19:00] | musical people, right? | 音乐爱好者 对吧 |
[19:01] | Name me one gay serial killer. | 你说说哪个杀人狂是同性恋 |
[19:03] | John Wayne Gacy, Jeffrey Dahmer. | 约翰·韦恩·盖西 杰夫瑞·达莫 |
[19:05] | It’s a good bet one of those Menendez brothers | 我敢打赌梅内德斯兄弟 |
[19:06] | was crawling into bed with the other one, too. | 晚上也都睡同一张床的 |
[19:08] | Okay, fine. You know what? | 好吧 你猜怎么着 |
[19:09] | Maybe he is a serial killer. | 也许他真是个杀人狂 |
[19:11] | But he’s also a twee, | 但他也是个小可爱 |
[19:13] | which means we could easily fight him off. | 也就是说我们可以轻松击退他 |
[19:15] | And Number Three and I aren’t | 而且三号和我才不要 |
[19:16] | cleaning your bedpans, Number Five. | 清理你的便盆了 五号 |
[19:18] | Plus, we should all feel a little safer now that | 而且 被这些充当人肉挡箭牌的新仆人 |
[19:21] | we’re surrounded by our new servants, slash human shields. | 围着转让我们觉得更有安全感了呢 |
[19:24] | – Wait. Your what? – A toast. | -慢着 你说什么 -干杯 |
[19:26] | To Number Seven, Number Eight, and Chanel Pour Homme. | 敬七号 八号和男士香奈儿 |
[19:35] | Okay, so, you were in the U.N. Commissary, | 你当时在联合国员工餐厅里 |
[19:38] | and it was lunchtime you said? | 而且正值午餐时间 |
[19:40] | Yes, I… I slipped on a plantain peel, | 是的 我踩到香蕉皮滑倒了 |
[19:43] | and I hit my head on the linoleum floor. | 头撞到了油毡地板 |
[19:45] | I told you, now I don’t know how many times… | 我已经说了 我记不清有多少次… |
[19:47] | Ms. Hotchkiss, you seem to be unaware of the fact that | 霍奇基斯女士 看起来你还没意识到 |
[19:50] | each time you speak, you take on a different accent. | 你每次说话都会换一种口音 |
[19:53] | – What did you say? – He’s right. | -你说什么 -他说得没错 |
[19:55] | In the last ten minutes, you’ve done | 在过去的十分钟内 你分别换过 |
[19:57] | Texan, Austrian, Norwegian, Vietnamese, | 得州 奥地利 挪威 越南 |
[19:59] | Algerian, Botswanan, Tajik | 阿尔及利亚 博茨瓦纳和塔吉克 |
[20:01] | and something that sort of sounded like Bernie Sanders. | 还有一种类似于伯尼·桑德斯的口音 |
[20:04] | Foreign Accent Syndrome. That’s what she has. | 她得的是外国口音综合征 |
[20:06] | There’s no way there’s actually | 根本不可能有什么 |
[20:08] | something called “Foreign Accent Syndrome.” | “外国口音综合征”这回事 |
[20:09] | I spent the whole night | 我花了整整一晚上 |
[20:10] | going through the medical files, | 查阅医疗档案 |
[20:11] | going through white papers. | 和医学报告 |
[20:13] | Foreign Accent Syndrome is a real thing. | 证实了外国口音综合征的确存在 |
[20:15] | Although it’s extremely rare and | 虽然这种病很罕见 |
[20:16] | usually associated with stroke or traumatic brain injury. | 且多数是由于中风及脑外伤引起 |
[20:20] | See, right here. | 看看这个 |
[20:21] | First condition was identified in 1907. | 第一个确诊病例出现于1907年 |
[20:23] | 61 cases have been reported since 1941. | 自1941年以来有61宗报告病例 |
[20:26] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[20:27] | Are you saying I might have had a stroke? | 你是指我可能中风了吗 |
[20:28] | No. You didn’t have a stroke. | 不 你没有中风 |
[20:31] | Did I just say that in sort of a weird Scottish accent? | 我刚刚说话是带有一种奇怪的苏格兰口音吗 |
[20:34] | Yes. Why did your accent just change? | 是啊 为什么你的口音突然改变了 |
[20:36] | Maybe it’s contagious. Wait. | 可能这是带有传染性的 慢着 |
[20:39] | Did I just say that in a weird Irish accent? | 我刚刚是用一种奇怪的爱尔兰口音讲话吗 |
[20:42] | Sweet mother in heaven. It is contagious. | 天哪 这是传染病 |
[20:46] | Is that a Canadian accent? | 这是加拿大口音吗 |
[20:47] | Has this disease somehow mutated and gone viral? | 这病已在某种程度上变异成病毒性疾病了吗 |
[20:50] | Not Internet viral. Contagion viral. | 不是互联网病毒 是触染性病毒 |
[20:53] | Oh, crap. This must be what happened to Madonna. | 糟了 麦当娜肯定也是得了这个病 |
[20:57] | We need to call her. | 我们要给她打电话 |
[21:02] | Thank you, Tristan. | 谢谢你 崔斯坦 |
[21:03] | Now, stay close in case I need my face wiped | 别离我太远 以防我要擦脸 |
[21:06] | or to have pieces or arugula picked from my teeth. | 或是要清理牙缝间的剩菜残渣 |
[21:10] | Tristan, what is this? | 崔斯坦 这是什么 |
[21:11] | It’s some new fan fiction. | 这是新的同人小说 |
[21:13] | All of these new stories are just bursting out of me | 这些新故事简直让我 |
[21:16] | in thick ropes of inspiration. | 灵感不断涌现 |
[21:17] | I can’t stop writing. | 我写得停不下来 |
[21:21] | – What is on your lips? – Nothing. | -你嘴巴上涂的是什么 -没什么 |
[21:23] | – Did you steal my lipstick? – No. | -你偷用了我的口红吗 -没有 |
[21:25] | That is Koko K on your lips. | 你嘴巴上涂的是Koko K口红 |
[21:27] | It is not. I wouldn’t dare steal any of your makeup. | 才不是呢 我才不敢偷你的化妆品 |
[21:29] | It’s all expired, and who knows what’s living on your lips. | 全都过期了 谁知道你嘴巴上长了什么 |
[21:32] | How dare you! | 你好大的胆子 |
[21:35] | Just for that, I’m gonna make you go get me more sweatpants. | 为了惩罚你 快去给我多拿几件运动裤 |
[21:37] | These ones are full of farts. | 这些全都有股屁味 |
[21:39] | Guys! Stop arguing. | 你们别吵了 |
[21:41] | Look what I found in the file we got from the police department. | 看看我在警局的档案里找到了什么 |
[21:44] | A Jane Hollis filled out a missing persons report | 一位叫简·霍利斯的女人在1985年11月2日 |
[21:47] | for her husband Bill November 2, 1985. | 上报了其丈夫比尔的失踪报告 |
[21:51] | That’s exactly 48 hours after that nurse said | 正好是那个护士说她抛尸沼泽 |
[21:54] | she threw the patient in the swamp. | 之后的48小时 |
[21:56] | I’m thinking if we find this Jane Hollis, | 如果我们能找到这个简·霍利斯 |
[21:57] | we might be able to figure out who the killer is. | 就能知道凶手是谁了 |
[22:00] | Huh, there’s an address in the file, Number Five. | 五号 这份资料里有个地址 |
[22:02] | Maybe if we’re lucky, she still lives there. | 走运的话 她可能还住在那 |
[22:25] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[22:50] | Make them stop. | 阻止它们 |
[22:53] | Make who stop? | 阻止什么 |
[22:54] | The voices… in my head. | 我脑海里的声音 |
[22:56] | Number Five, is that you? | 五号 是你吗 |
[22:59] | What are the voices telling you to do? | 这声音跟你说什么 |
[23:02] | Kill… you. | 让我杀了你 |
[23:07] | What is wrong with you? | 你有病吧 |
[23:08] | I’m psychotic and a sociopath. | 我有精神病和反社会人格 |
[23:11] | I’m also allergic to gluten, | 我还麸质过敏 |
[23:12] | but most importantly, | 但更重要的是 |
[23:14] | I miss you. | 我想你了 |
[23:15] | A little birdie told me | 有只小鸟跟我说 |
[23:17] | that you’re recruiting new Chanels. | 你在招募新的香奈儿 |
[23:18] | I can’t say I wasn’t hurt that you didn’t ask me first. | 竟然不先来找我 我好伤心 |
[23:21] | We didn’t ask you to rejoin | 我们没让你重新加入 |
[23:22] | because you tried to kill us! | 是因为你想杀我们 |
[23:23] | Which is exactly why you need me. | 所以你们才需要我啊 |
[23:31] | Hey, whores. | 贱货们 |
[23:33] | Hester’s moving in with us. | 海斯特来和我们一起住了 |
[23:34] | I prefer Chanel #6. | 我想当六号 |
[23:36] | No way! | 开什么玩笑 |
[23:38] | She’s a murderer and a brunette. | 她是个褐色头发的杀人犯 |
[23:40] | There would be dead people | 她会带来满屋的尸体 |
[23:41] | and dark brown pubes all over the apartment. | 水管子里都是她的深色头发 |
[23:44] | She told my parents to say that I was adopted. | 她让我爹妈和我说我是领养来的 |
[23:47] | She also has the mind of a serial killer, | 她还有杀人魔的心智 |
[23:48] | which means she can help us avoid getting killed. | 可以帮我们避免被杀 |
[23:51] | And why are you speaking in a French accent? | 还有你这法国口音是怎么回事 |
[23:53] | A patient came in with a disease | 今天来了个病人 |
[23:55] | that makes you speak in-a foreign accents. | 得了说话带口音的怪病 |
[23:57] | It’s a contagious. | 还会传染 |
[24:00] | Look, I appreciate that bringing Hester here creates a small risk | 我知道让海斯特来是有点风险 |
[24:04] | that she may decide to slaughter us in our sleep, | 她可能会趁我们睡觉杀了我们 |
[24:06] | but I, for one, think the trade off of helping discover | 但是我觉得她能帮我们揭开 |
[24:08] | who the Green Meanie killer is makes it worth it. | 绿魔的真实面目 这也值了 |
[24:10] | Well, then, why doesn’t she just tell us who the killer is now?! | 那她干嘛不直接告诉我们凶手是谁 |
[24:13] | It doesn’t work that way. | 不是这样玩的 |
[24:15] | There are rules. | 要遵守游戏规则 |
[24:17] | Protocols. | 玩家协定 |
[24:18] | Watch. So, Hester, which one of the new Chanels | 游戏开始 海斯特 我们应该 |
[24:20] | should we use as bait to catch the Green Meanie | 拿哪一个香奈儿当诱饵来抓绿魔 |
[24:22] | and, thus, keep him from killing us. | 从而避免被他杀害呢 |
[24:24] | Great question, Chanel. | 问得好 香奈儿 |
[24:26] | The choice is obvious. | 答案很显然 |
[24:27] | Kill the annoying twink. | 杀掉那个烦人的基佬 |
[24:29] | -Agreed. – I disagree. | -同意 -我不同意 |
[24:34] | Number Three, I have all the answers. | 三号 我知道所有真相 |
[24:38] | Fine. But she has to room with Number Five, | 好吧 那五号和她一起住 |
[24:41] | just in case she decides to sleep-murder. | 防止她梦中杀人 |
[24:43] | And we cannot kill Twink. | 并且我们不能杀那个基佬 |
[24:45] | Ugh, fine! | 好吧 |
[24:46] | We’ll kill Moebius girl. | 我们杀那个莫乌比斯综合征的 |
[24:47] | Agreed? | 都同意吗 |
[24:49] | Great. | 好极了 |
[24:51] | Number Five, I’ve got to ask you something. | 五号 我有事要问你 |
[24:52] | When you were at the apartment earlier, | 之前你在我那的时候 |
[24:54] | there was a strange pair of panties in the hamper | 我在篮子里看到一条奇怪的内裤 |
[24:55] | that reeked of this really strong perfume | 散发着很刺鼻的香水味 |
[24:58] | and I thought I recognized the smell, | 我觉得味道很熟悉 |
[25:00] | but then I remembered… | 然后就想起 |
[25:01] | that was Hester’s perfume. | 那是海丝特的香水 |
[25:03] | But those are my panties. | 可那些是我的内裤 |
[25:05] | I really liked Hester’s perfume, | 我很喜欢海丝特的香水味 |
[25:06] | so I decided to start dousing my panties in it. | 所以我决定用那个来泡我的内裤 |
[25:09] | That’s not what I was expecting. | 这跟我一开始想的不大一样 |
[25:11] | And what did you expect? | 那你以为是怎么样的 |
[25:12] | That we finally tracked down Hester | 我们终于找到海丝特 |
[25:14] | and asked her to live in the apartment with us, | 让她来公寓跟我们一起住 |
[25:16] | so she could help us find the killer, | 这样她就能帮我们找到杀手 |
[25:17] | even though it’s possible that she’s the killer? | 即使很有可能她就是那个杀手 |
[25:19] | That would be insane! | 那种想法太疯狂了 |
[25:21] | That would be insane. | 确实很疯狂 |
[25:22] | Then maybe you should just not worry about it. | 或许你就不该去担心这个问题 |
[25:24] | And maybe you should stop sniffing panties | 或许你该停止把别人内裤 |
[25:26] | that you pull out of the hamper. | 从篮子里拿出来闻这种行为 |
[25:36] | Ms. Jane Hollis. | 简·霍利斯太太 |
[25:38] | I’m sorry that I haven’t seen my son in years. | 很抱歉 我已经很多年没见过我的儿子了 |
[25:42] | We’ve never had what you call a close relationship, | 我们从来不是什么亲密的母子 |
[25:45] | but he is all I have. | 但他就是我的一切 |
[25:47] | I never remarried and I never had any more children. | 我从来没再婚 也没有过别的孩子 |
[25:53] | Uh, the coffee’s disgusting. | 这咖啡太难喝了 |
[25:55] | It’s not coffee, it’s tea. | 那不是咖啡 是茶 |
[25:56] | I’m pretty sure that I ordered coffee. | 我很确定自己点的是咖啡 |
[25:59] | You didn’t order anything because this is a home, | 你什么都没点 因为这是别人家里 |
[26:01] | not a restaurant. | 不是餐厅 |
[26:03] | So, Ms. Hollis, | 霍利斯太太 |
[26:05] | speaking of your husband, um… | 说到你的丈夫 |
[26:07] | what do you think happened to him? | 你认为当时他身上发生了什么 |
[26:09] | Well, I think he died that night. | 我认为他在那晚死了 |
[26:11] | I think Dr. Mike and Nurse Thomas faked the paperwork | 我认为麦克医生和托马斯护士伪造了 |
[26:14] | releasing him from the hospital and then just tossed his body | 他的出院证明 然后把他的尸体 |
[26:16] | into the swamp to cover their tracks. | 抛进了沼泽以毁尸灭迹 |
[26:18] | I’m sure of it. | 我非常确定 |
[26:19] | Are you… sure… | 你真的确定 |
[26:21] | that they dumped the body in the swamp? | 是他们把尸体抛在沼泽里的吗 |
[26:23] | And are you sure | 你确定 |
[26:24] | that you aren’t the one who murdered your husband? | 你的丈夫不是你杀的吗 |
[26:27] | Look… | 听着 |
[26:28] | maybe you two got into an argument. | 或许你们俩当时大吵了一架 |
[26:29] | You fly off the handle, accidentally murder him, | 你失控了 无意间杀死了他 |
[26:32] | and then, what are you gonna do? | 然后你会怎么做呢 |
[26:33] | You have to figure out a way to get rid of the body. | 你得想个办法把他的尸体处理掉 |
[26:36] | And what better way | 为了抛尸 |
[26:38] | to dispose of your husband’s dead body, | 你把他带到急诊室 谎称胸口痛 |
[26:40] | than bringing him to the ER, | 然后把你丈夫的尸体 |
[26:41] | complaining of chest pains and then leaving it | 留给了麦克医生和可怜的托马斯护士 |
[26:44] | to Dr. Mike and poor Nurse Thomas | 让他们来替你抛尸 |
[26:46] | to throw him in the swamp for you. | 还有什么比这更好的方法吗 |
[26:48] | I didn’t murder my husband. | 我没有杀害我丈夫 |
[26:50] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[26:52] | Could you just give us a moment, please? | 能让我们俩单独说两句吗 |
[26:56] | What is wrong with you? | 你这人什么毛病 |
[26:58] | You are the worst sidekick ever. | 你真是有史以来最糟的助手 |
[26:59] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[27:01] | I thought we were trying to solve a murder here. | 我以为我们来这是要调查一桩谋杀案的 |
[27:04] | Forgive me for asking the tough questions. | 抱歉我问了那些犀利的问题 |
[27:06] | Those aren’t tough questions. | 那些才不是什么犀利的问题 |
[27:07] | Look, it doesn’t matter. | 不过不重要了 |
[27:08] | Let’s just get out of here because we already know | 咱们走吧 因为我们来这 |
[27:10] | what we came here to find out. | 想要找的答案已经找到了 |
[27:12] | That the baby in the belly can’t be Chamberlain. | 腹中的婴儿绝不会是张伯伦 |
[27:14] | – Why? – Because she’s white. | -为什么 -因为她是白人 |
[27:18] | Chanel #5 and I are gonna have to run. We, uh… | 香奈儿五号和我得走了 我们 |
[27:20] | we forgot we had an appointment. | 忘了已经跟人约好了 |
[27:23] | Thank you for your time. | 谢谢你能抽出时间 |
[27:27] | Who is that NBA player with you in that photo? | 照片上跟你在一起的这个NBA球员是谁 |
[27:30] | Oh, was it like a Make-A-Wish | 是你丈夫死后 |
[27:32] | sort of situation after your husband was murdered? | 愿望成真基金会之类的给你安排的吗 |
[27:35] | That is my husband. | 这就是我老公 |
[27:44] | Do you know what this means? | 你知道这意味着什么吗 |
[27:46] | Of course I don’t. | 当然不知道 |
[27:48] | This means that Chamberlain could be the baby in the belly. | 这意味着张伯伦可能是肚子里的那个孩子 |
[27:51] | I guess you’re not such a bad sidekick, after all. | 看来你这个助手也没那么差嘛 |
[27:58] | It doesn’t make any sense. | 没道理啊 |
[28:00] | She said she fell backwards and hit her head, right? | 她说她向后跌倒撞到头了 对吧 |
[28:04] | But the part of the brain that processes language | 可是大脑处理语言的区域 |
[28:07] | is called the Broca’s area | 叫做布洛卡氏区 |
[28:09] | and it’s located in the front of the brain. | 位于大脑前部 |
[28:14] | I think my accent just changed. | 我的口音好像变了 |
[28:15] | Yes, I just noticed that. | 我也注意到了 |
[28:17] | I mean, it’s still a terrible accent, | 这个口音还是很难听 |
[28:19] | but before you sounded like Keanu in Dracula. | 你之前听起来像《惊情四百年》的基努·里维斯 |
[28:21] | Now you sound like Leo in Blood Diamond. | 现在听起来像《血钻》的莱昂纳多 |
[28:24] | Crap, I think mine just changed, too. | 见鬼 我的口音也变了 |
[28:26] | Yeah, before you sounded like Winona Ryder in The Crucible | 没错 之前你像《萨勒姆的女巫》的瑞德 |
[28:29] | and now you sort of sound like Cameron Diaz in Gangs of New York. | 现在你有点像《纽约黑帮》的卡梅隆·迪亚茨 |
[28:35] | I think I got a cure. | 我找到治疗方法了 |
[28:36] | Damn it. | 见鬼 |
[28:37] | My accent keeps changing. | 我的口音一直在变 |
[28:39] | Now I sound like Dick Van Dyke in Mary Poppins. | 现在我听起来像《欢乐满人间》的迪克·范·戴克 |
[28:41] | What exactly did you figure out? What’s the cure? | 你发现了什么 什么治疗方法 |
[28:44] | Now, that is the worst accent I’ve ever heard. | 这可是我听过最难听的口音 |
[28:47] | When Ms. Hotchkiss fell and hit her head, | 霍奇基斯女士摔倒撞到头的时候 |
[28:50] | she suffered a mild concussion, | 造成了轻微脑震荡 |
[28:52] | which caused swelling in the part of the brain | 引起大脑处理语言的 |
[28:54] | that processes language. | 区域产生肿胀 |
[28:56] | Right, but the MRI showed swelling | 没错 但是磁核共振显示肿胀的区域 |
[28:58] | in the anterior part of the brain | 在大脑前部 |
[29:00] | and the Broca’s area is in the frontal lobe… | 而布洛卡氏区是在大脑额叶处 |
[29:03] | as the first of two neural structures | 辅助语言能力的 |
[29:04] | sub-serving linguistic processing. | 两个首要脑神经结构 |
[29:07] | The Broca’s area in the front | 前部的布洛卡氏区 |
[29:08] | and the Wernicke’s area in the back… | 以及后部的韦尼克氏区… |
[29:12] | precisely where the MRI indicated swelling. | 也正是磁核共振显示肿胀的地方 |
[29:16] | Wait, now you sound like Brad Pitt in Seven Years in Tibet. | 慢着 现在你像《西藏七年》的布拉德·皮特 |
[29:21] | So, what do you propose? | 那你有什么建议 |
[29:24] | Steroids? | 类固醇 |
[29:25] | Why steroids? | 为什么要用类固醇 |
[29:26] | It should reduce the swelling in the temporal gyrus | 它可以减轻优势大脑半球的 |
[29:30] | of the brain’s dominant hemisphere, | 颞上回的肿胀 |
[29:32] | which, in this case, happens to be the left. | 也就是左半球 |
[29:33] | I mean, it’ll take me, what? | 也就几分钟吧 |
[29:35] | 10, 15 minutes to prepare the injection? | 十到十五分钟来准备注射 |
[29:37] | Then I’ll have you on a plane back to the U.N. | 然后你就可以坐飞机回联合国 |
[29:39] | In time for supper. | 正好赶上晚餐 |
[29:41] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[29:43] | I’m so relieved. | 我总算松了口气 |
[29:44] | But that doesn’t explain what’s happening to the three of you. | 但是这并不能解释你们三个的情况 |
[29:47] | I know. | 我知道 |
[29:48] | I fear the three of us will speak | 我们三个恐怕 |
[29:50] | in sad, inconsistent accents for the rest of our lives. | 以后都得用可悲易变的口音说话了 |
[29:58] | Come on, let’s go, little guy. | 我们走 小家伙 |
[30:02] | All right, here we go. | 好了 我们走 |
[30:06] | You’re a real freak, you know that? | 你真是个变态 你知道吗 |
[30:08] | Okay, hold on, | 慢着 |
[30:09] | many men enjoy light butt play during sex, all right? | 很多男人都喜欢被后入 好吗 |
[30:12] | Doesn’t make us freaks. | 并不表示我们是变态 |
[30:13] | I am as God made me. | 这是上帝的缔造 |
[30:14] | I’m talking about the kind of freak | 我说的变态是指 |
[30:15] | who just walks in off the street | 不请自来 |
[30:17] | and pretends to get hired at a hospital. | 装作自己在医院上班 |
[30:20] | Okay, you caught me. | 好吧 被你发现了 |
[30:21] | All right? I’m sorry I lied, | 很抱歉 我撒了谎 |
[30:23] | but there’s nothing freaky about this. | 但是这也不算变态吧 |
[30:25] | I just really like helping people, you know? | 我就是喜欢帮助大家 知道吗 |
[30:27] | And I was looking for a professional environment to do it in. | 我一直在找个专业的环境来做这个 |
[30:30] | You know the kind of looks I get | 你知道我在街上推着魔法推车 |
[30:31] | wheeling around a magic cart on the streets, | 随机做善事时 |
[30:33] | randomly doing good deeds? | 别人是怎么看我的吗 |
[30:35] | And you just happened to, what? Choose this hospital? | 所以你是碰巧选了这家医院 |
[30:37] | Yeah, it’s walking distance from the house. | 对 从我家步行就能过来 |
[30:39] | How can I wheel this bigass cart all the way | 我又不能把这么大的推车 |
[30:41] | across town to County General? | 一路推到县综合医院去 |
[30:43] | They’d never let me on the bus, ever. | 他们从不让我上公交 |
[30:45] | This is crazy. | 这太扯了 |
[30:46] | Man, I thought you was different. | 姐妹 我以为你与众不同 |
[30:48] | I thought you would understand | 我以为你会知道 |
[30:49] | that there are actually some people | 实际上有些人 |
[30:50] | who don’t want to feel rich or be superior to everybody else. | 并不是一心向钱 或是爱刷优越感 |
[30:53] | For some people, | 对于有些人来说 |
[30:54] | putting a smile on somebody’s face is payment enough. | 能让他人开心就已足够 |
[30:59] | Look, Zayday, | 听着 扎丹 |
[31:00] | all right, I’m a good person, okay? | 我是个好人 好吗 |
[31:03] | So, if that makes me a freak, | 要是这也算变态的话 |
[31:05] | then I’m a let my freak flag fly. | 那我就只能认了 |
[31:08] | How you feeling today? | 今天感觉怎么样 |
[31:12] | Hello, everyone. | 大家好 |
[31:13] | I have good news and better news. | 我有个好消息和一个更好的消息 |
[31:15] | The good news is our accents have all apparently | 好消息是我们的口音 |
[31:18] | settled into the same dignified, upper-crust, | 都是高大上的 |
[31:21] | inconsistent English accent. | 易变的英式口音 |
[31:23] | It’s really incredible. | 真是不可思议 |
[31:24] | We sound like the cast of Remains of the Day. | 我们的口音听起来就像《长日将尽》里的演员 |
[31:26] | The better news is I think I found a cure. | 更好的消息是我找到了治疗方案 |
[31:29] | Now, I found nothing in the medical literature | 我在医学文献里没有找到 |
[31:33] | about spontaneous Foreign Accent Syndrome occurring | 在非脑外伤情况下 |
[31:36] | without the presence of brain trauma, except… | 发生外语口音综合征的信息 但是… |
[31:38] | a really obscure paper by an evolutionary biologist | 一篇由维也纳大学革命性的生物学家 |
[31:42] | named Kleinfeldt from the University of Vienna, | 克莱因菲尔德撰写的冷门论文 |
[31:44] | who coined the term “Madonna Syndrome.” | 他首次提出”麦当娜综合征” |
[31:47] | Madonna Syndrome? | 麦当娜综合征 |
[31:47] | Madonna Syndrome, yes. | 是的 麦当娜综合征 |
[31:49] | You see, when you’re around a foreign accent, | 当你身处外国口音中 |
[31:51] | you start picking it up so you don’t stand out. | 就会开始学习这种口音以防自己格格不入 |
[31:53] | It’s a method of social camouflage | 这是一种对于文化外来人口的 |
[31:55] | for the cultural outsider. | 社交伪装方法 |
[31:57] | You see, the more you fit in, | 你们越融入其中 |
[31:58] | the more likely you are to procreate. | 就越有可能找到伴侣交配 |
[32:00] | Okay, well, how do you cure it? | 好吧 那你打算怎么治 |
[32:02] | Kleinfeldt called the technique | 克莱因菲尔德将这种技巧叫做 |
[32:04] | “Total Visuo-Linguistic Immersion.” | “完全性视觉语言沉浸” |
[32:06] | We basically lock ourselves in a room | 就是把自己锁在一个房间里 |
[32:08] | and watch nothing but movies and tele-shows | 只看纯美音的 |
[32:10] | that feature straight-down-the-line, American accents. | 电影和电视节目 |
[32:12] | The three of us will spend the weekend watching these. | 咱们三个人周末就看这些东西了 |
[32:17] | Love American Style… | 《美式爱情》 |
[32:18] | American Bandstand… | 《美国舞台》 |
[32:21] | American Gigolo. | 《美国舞男》 |
[32:23] | And I thought we’d start by binge-watching The Americans. | 我觉得我们可以先刷《美国谍梦》 |
[32:26] | The Americans is about Russians. | 《美国谍梦》说的是俄国人 |
[32:28] | – That’s, like, the whole point of the show. – Fine. | -那才是全剧的重点 -好吧 |
[32:30] | Then we’ll binge-watch Neil Diamond singing “Coming to America.” | 接着刷尼尔·戴蒙德唱的《来到美国》 |
[32:33] | It’s a rousing anthem that every American should watch, | 我觉得所有美国人都该看这首 |
[32:36] | in my opinion. | 鼓舞圣歌 |
[32:37] | It’s what we need as a nation. | 这是我们国家所需的 |
[32:39] | I can’t. | 我不行 |
[32:41] | I’ve got something planned this weekend. | 我周末有约了 |
[32:45] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[32:49] | Well… looks as though it’s just, uh… | 看来好像… |
[32:54] | going to be you and me. | 只有你和我了 |
[32:59] | Yes? | 进来 |
[33:03] | You want to see me. | 你想见我 |
[33:05] | Yes, please, come in. | 对 请进 |
[33:09] | Why don’t you take a seat? | 坐吧 |
[33:11] | Actually, you know, i’m gonna save you the effort. | 还是算了 不麻烦了 |
[33:13] | You’re fired. | 你被炒了 |
[33:14] | – Excuse me? – You heard me. | -你说什么 -你没听错 |
[33:17] | I don’t like the way you treat my staff. | 我不喜欢你对待我的员工的方式 |
[33:20] | Oh, I presume you’re talking about the Chanels, | 你说的是香奈儿们吧 |
[33:22] | whom you hired as doctors, | 你聘她们来当医生 |
[33:24] | despite the fact they’re not doctors. | 但她们根本就不是医生 |
[33:25] | It’s my hospital. | 这是我的医院 |
[33:27] | It runs on my funding, | 是我提供的资金 |
[33:28] | which means I can hire whomever I choose to perform | 所以说我想雇谁就可以雇谁 |
[33:31] | whatever task I deem appropriate. | 只要我觉得合适 怎么安排工作都行 |
[33:33] | And, frankly, | 而且说真的 |
[33:34] | the way you treat and speak to the Chanels is: | 你对香奈儿们的态度和说话方式 |
[33:38] | “A.” Offensive | 第一 非常无礼 |
[33:39] | and “B”… | 第二 |
[33:40] | you’re obviously addicted to pethidine. | 你显然是哌替啶上瘾 |
[33:42] | Addicted? | 上瘾 |
[33:44] | Where do you get off, you boozy, old hag? | 你凭什么这么说 你这个嗜酒的老女人 |
[33:46] | Yes! I take a daily dose of pethidine! | 对 我每天服用一剂哌替啶 |
[33:49] | A-A-And, yes, it’s a very large dose, | 而且剂量的确很大 |
[33:51] | something like you would prescribe for a Clydesdale. | 差不多是给健壮挽马服用的剂量 |
[33:54] | But you know what? | 但是你知道吗 |
[33:55] | I love it! It is, hands down, | 我就是喜欢哌替啶 |
[33:57] | the best friend I have ever had. | 它是我最好的朋友 |
[33:59] | It is lover, friend, | 它是我的情人 挚友 |
[34:01] | all wrapped up in some tiny, little, white tuxedo. | 装在白礼服一样的小胶囊里 |
[34:05] | I mean, I do. I do, I do. I think about it. | 是的 我确实是在想着它 |
[34:06] | I think about it morning, noon, and night, | 我昼夜不分地想着它 |
[34:08] | but addicted? No! | 但是我才没有上瘾 |
[34:09] | I am not. | 我没有 |
[34:11] | Yes, I obviously am, | 好吧 我显然是上瘾了 |
[34:13] | but how dare you, you creaky, old whore! | 但你真是好大的胆子 你这个老婊子 |
[34:15] | I want your office cleaned out in an hour. | 一小时内给我收拾东西走人 |
[34:19] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[34:26] | I don’t think I’m going to be going anywhere. | 我哪也不会去 |
[34:29] | I just fired you. | 我刚刚炒了你 |
[34:30] | And I think you’re about to rehire me. | 你马上就要重新聘用我了 |
[34:33] | Unless you want word out about your disease. | 除非你希望把你的病情传出去 |
[34:38] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[34:39] | I know all about your little terminal illness you picked up | 我知道你吃人脑时不小心染上了 |
[34:42] | accidentally eating human brains, which is insane, | 某种晚期疾病 这已经很扯了 |
[34:46] | but somehow not quite as crazy | 但更扯的是 |
[34:47] | as accidentally getting on a plane to New Guinea | 你本以为要去新泽西 |
[34:50] | when you thought you were headed to New Jersey. | 却不小心登上了飞往新几内亚的航班 |
[34:53] | I… I just wonder what the press would do | 我真是好奇 媒体知道这种奇闻后 |
[34:57] | with that little nugget. | 会做些什么 |
[34:58] | Oh, wait, I can see the headlines now. | 等等 我知道头条是什么了 |
[35:01] | “Crone Munches Down on Brains, Gets Kuru, | “老妪大嚼人脑 患上新几内亚震颤病 |
[35:04] | Buys Hospital, Still Dies.” | 买下医院却无力回天” |
[35:07] | You wouldn’t. | 你不会这么做的 |
[35:08] | I will. | 谁说我不会 |
[35:10] | Wait, wait, what’s that? | 等等 这是什么 |
[35:13] | I think that’s the sound of me getting rehired. | 应该是我被重新聘用的声音 |
[35:19] | Don’t cross me, slut, | 别跟我作对 贱人 |
[35:21] | or I’ll make damn sure it’s the last thing you do. | 不然你就死定了 |
[35:33] | Surprise. | 惊喜哟 |
[35:35] | Sorry, you scared me. | 抱歉 你吓到我了 |
[35:38] | Where have you been all day? | 你这一整天都去哪了 |
[35:38] | Running errands… like you told me. | 不是你让我跑腿的吗 |
[35:42] | Yeah, I don’t care. | 我才不在乎呢 |
[35:44] | Listen, I have awesome news. | 听着 我有个好消息 |
[35:46] | While you were gone, the Chanels and I decided | 你不在的时候 我和香奈儿们决定 |
[35:48] | it would be super fun if we celebrated the new Chanels | 要在医院举办一个睡衣派对 |
[35:50] | by throwing a slumber party at the hospital. | 来庆祝新香奈儿的加入 一定会超级棒 |
[35:53] | And we’re gonna give each other makeovers. | 我们要互相打扮一下 |
[35:54] | Oh, my God, I’m so excited. | 天啊 好激动 |
[36:26] | Time for gifts! | 礼物时间到 |
[36:27] | Gather around. | 都过来 |
[36:28] | We have a special surprise gift for you, Chanel #8. | 我们给你准备了个惊喜 香奈儿八号 |
[36:31] | An Hermès Infinity Choker hidden somewhere in the morgue | 有一条爱马仕无垠项圈藏在停尸房某处 |
[36:34] | that you have to go all by yourself now to find it. | 你要自己去找出来 |
[36:36] | No way! | 不会吧 |
[36:37] | This is so much fun. | 太好玩了 |
[36:42] | Think the Meanie will take the bait? | 你觉得绿魔会不会上钩 |
[36:43] | Consider it his or her sacrifice for the week and leave us alone? | 把她当作这周的猎物 然后放过我们 |
[36:46] | Fo’ sho’. | 一定会的 |
[37:00] | Geez, you scared me. | 天啊 你吓到我了 |
[37:02] | Listen up, bitch. I’ve been saving up | 听着贱人 我为了买那条银色爱马仕无垠项圈 |
[37:05] | to buy a Hermès silver Infinity Choker forever, | 已经存了好久的钱了 |
[37:08] | and I’ll be damned if I’m gonna stand by and let you have it. | 我要是眼睁睁看着你拿到的话 那真见鬼了 |
[37:12] | But they said it was for me. | 但她们说那是给我准备的啊 |
[37:14] | Then you’d better find it before I do, bitch. | 那你最好比我先找到 贱人 |
[37:18] | Where’s it? | 在哪呢 |
[37:23] | Wasting space. | 真是糟蹋了 |
[37:35] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么回来了 |
[37:36] | I was looking for my present, | 我在找我的礼物 |
[37:38] | but then Chanel Pour Homme said he wanted it more than I did | 但男士香奈儿说他比我更想要那个项圈 |
[37:41] | so I figured I’d just let him have it | 我就让给他了 |
[37:44] | and I came back up here. | 所以就回来了 |
[37:46] | Oh, no. | 完了 |
[38:28] | Munsch, we can explain. | 蒙什 你听我们解释 |
[38:30] | Explain what? | 解释什么 |
[38:31] | That you hired three new Chanels | 你招了三个新香奈儿 |
[38:33] | to be bait for the Green Meanie? | 当作勾引绿魔的诱饵吗 |
[38:34] | Yeah, I heard all about it. | 我都听说了 |
[38:37] | Chanel #5 told me. | 香奈儿五号告诉我的 |
[38:38] | – Okay… – You stupid bitch! | -好吧 -你这蠢货 |
[38:41] | Chanel, a man died. | 香奈儿 有人被杀了 |
[38:42] | I didn’t want Chanel Pour Homme to die. | 我也不想让男士香奈儿死 |
[38:44] | I sent Chanel #8 to the morgue. | 我是让香奈儿八号去的停尸房 |
[38:46] | I’m standing right here! | 我就在这呢 |
[38:47] | You know, the more that i think about it, | 我越想越觉得 |
[38:49] | I don’t really think we thought this plan through. | 其实我们没有计划好 |
[38:51] | Yes, we did. These Chanels are bait. | 计划好了啊 这些香奈儿是诱饵 |
[38:54] | Yes, but we never set a trap. | 没错 但我们没设陷阱 |
[38:56] | The Green Meanie just took the bait and got away. | 绿魔就这样杀了诱饵逃跑了 |
[38:58] | And where is Hester? Her cell is empty. | 海丝特在哪 她的牢房空着 |
[39:01] | If I don’t find out what happened to her, | 如果我没法儿得知她的情况 |
[39:03] | I’m gonna have to report that breach to the FBI. | 我就要向联调局汇报这个纰漏 |
[39:05] | I don’t know where Hester is. | 我不知道海丝特在哪 |
[39:07] | I mean, am I my sister’s keeper?! | 难道我是我姐妹的监护人吗 |
[39:09] | Maybe she killed herself! | 也许她自杀了 |
[39:11] | Or maybe she’s moved to a neighboring state | 或者她去了 |
[39:13] | with a less onerous tax burden | 税收比这轻的邻州 |
[39:15] | and started killing people there. | 然后在那里继续杀人 |
[39:17] | Honestly, that’s probably what happened. | 还真有可能 |
[39:19] | I mean, she is always going on | 她总是在抱怨 |
[39:20] | about how onerous the taxes are here. Isn’t that right? | 这里的税收有多重 对吧 |
[39:22] | – Totally. – So onerous. | -绝对的 -税太多 |
[39:23] | Stop talking! | 闭嘴 |
[39:26] | I must commend you. | 我必须表扬你们一下 |
[39:29] | Your idea had merit. | 你们的点子不错 |
[39:31] | I mean, with the added influx of new patients to this hospital, | 随着医院里新病人不断涌入 |
[39:35] | the workload here has doubled, | 医院的工作量已经翻倍了 |
[39:36] | so if these Chanels help you work more efficiently, | 如果这些香奈儿能提高你们的工作效率 |
[39:39] | then I’m all for it. | 那我没意见 |
[39:42] | Although I officially cannot condone the… | 但我表面上不能同意… |
[39:46] | You know? | 你懂的 |
[39:47] | Look, we get it. We’re human shields. | 我们知道自己是炮灰 |
[39:50] | We can all stop pussyfooting around it, | 没必要这么拐弯抹角的 |
[39:52] | because I, myself, am fine with the arrangement. | 我对自己的人物设定没意见 |
[39:55] | I’ve really gotten used to the clothes. | 毕竟我已经习惯穿这些漂亮衣服了 |
[39:58] | Well, to your point, | 就像你说的 |
[40:02] | I have taken the liberty of adding some additional Chanels myself. | 我自己又招了几个香奈儿 |
[40:08] | Ladies! | 姑娘们 |
[40:12] | This is Addison, Andrea, and Midge. | 这三位是艾迪森 安德莉亚以及米吉 |
[40:16] | Chanel #9 here is a semiprofessional Dungeon Master. | 香奈儿九号是一位半职业地下城主 |
[40:20] | Chanel #10 was born with no kidneys | 香奈儿十号天生没有肾脏 |
[40:23] | but has 30 extra feet of large intestine. | 但有着比常人多十米的大肠 |
[40:26] | And Chanel #11 has 11 fingers. | 香奈儿十一号有十一根手指 |
[40:32] | Yeah. So, Chanels #9 through #11, | 那么香奈儿九到十一号 |
[40:35] | meet Chanels #1 through #8. | 见过香奈儿一到八号 |
[40:40] | Listen up, bovines. | 听好了 蠢蛋们 |
[40:42] | Polite society says we can’t haze you. | 文明社会准则说我们不能欺负你们 |
[40:45] | But we can insist that you clean Chanel #5’s bedpans | 但我们可以要求你们在我们回来前 |
[40:48] | before we return home. | 清洗香奈儿五号的便盆 |
[40:50] | And she takes monster dumps. | 而她屎拉得超级多 |
[40:52] | I want that thing sanitized. | 好好洗干净 |
[40:53] | I want it so clean that we could eat novelty sundaes out of it! | 我希望它干净到可以盛圣代吃 |
[41:03] | Now! | 快去 |
[41:08] | Now… | 好了 |
[41:10] | I am going to find out what happened to Hester | 接下来我要去查清 |
[41:13] | if it’s the last thing I do. | 海丝特到底出了什么事 |
[41:14] | And if it turns out that you three harbored | 要是让我发现是你们三个窝藏了 |
[41:17] | a known serial killer, | 一个已知连环杀手 |
[41:19] | I am going to report you as accessories to murder. | 我将举报你们协助谋杀 |
[41:22] | And when they sentence you to the electric chair, | 等他们判处你们电刑的时候 |
[41:26] | I’m gonna stand there and watch you fry. | 我会站在那看着你们被电焦 |
[41:31] | Now… | 现在 |
[41:33] | who wants to tell me where Hester is? | 谁愿意告诉我海丝特的下落 |
[41:43] | I don’t get it. What’s in it for us? | 我不明白 我们有什么好处 |
[41:46] | – Like, do we get paid? – I don’t know. | -我们有工资吗 -我不知道 |
[41:49] | I think it’s more like an internship. | 我觉得这算实习吧 |
[42:07] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[42:12] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[42:28] | Baby, is that you? | 宝贝 是你吗 |
[42:30] | I’m making breakfast for dinner. | 我在做早餐给你当晚饭 |
[42:33] | I know how much you like that. | 我知道你喜欢这么吃 |
[42:36] | Hi, Mom. | 妈 |
[42:40] | Smells delicious. | 好香 |
[42:42] | Wash your hands and sit. | 把手洗一下到餐桌旁坐下 |
[42:45] | Some people came by from the hospital. | 医院那边来了俩人 |
[42:49] | They know about your dad. | 他们知道你爸的事情 |
[42:52] | They asked about you. | 问起来了你 |
[42:54] | Well, not you, exactly, but… | 准确来说也不是你 但是… |
[42:58] | my baby. | 我的宝宝 |
[43:01] | You think we need to do something about it? | 你觉得我们要做点什么吗 |
[43:08] | Don’t worry, Mom. | 别担心 妈 |
[43:13] | I’ll take care of everything. | 我会处理好一切的 |
[43:15] | You are so good to me. | 你对我真好 |
[43:20] | After all you’ve been through and all you’ve done for me, | 你经历了这么多 为我做了那么多 |
[43:23] | you deserve it. | 这是你应得的 |
[43:25] | You deserve the whole world. | 你值得拥有一切 |