时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | It’s Chamberlain. | 张伯伦 |
[00:04] | I have my suspicions that he’s the baby in the belly from 1985. | 我怀疑他是1985年那个肚里的孩子 |
[00:07] | I’m gonna get to the bottom of it. | 我要把这件事查个水落石出 |
[00:08] | I just don’t understand why we even need any more Chanels. | 我们为什么还需要更多香奈儿 |
[00:12] | We need cannon fodder. | 我们需要炮灰 |
[00:14] | We need new Chanels for the Green Meanie to attack | 我们需要新的香奈儿给绿魔袭击 |
[00:16] | so he doesn’t murder us! | 这样他才不会杀害我们 |
[00:26] | This is a normal pint of blood. | 这是一品脱普通的血 |
[00:31] | This is a pint of blood | 这是一品脱 |
[00:32] | I just tried to give a patient with hemolytic anemia. | 我要输给溶血性贫血病人的血 |
[00:35] | As you can see, has a little mouse in it. | 如你所见 里面有一只小老鼠 |
[00:38] | And this one… | 而这份呢 |
[00:39] | has a bunch of coins at the bottom. | 底部居然有一堆硬币 |
[00:41] | Clearly, the only blood at this hospital | 很显然这家医院仅存的血 |
[00:43] | is blood spilled by the Green Meanie | 是绿魔屠杀后留下的 |
[00:45] | that has been mopped up and put back into bags. | 这些血被拖干净后又重新放回了血袋里 |
[00:49] | Sorry. That’s on me. | 抱歉 是我干的 |
[00:51] | I’ve just gotten really into recycling lately and instead of | 我最近特别热衷回收 |
[00:53] | just dumping all these patients’ blood | 所以我没有把血 |
[00:55] | into the swamp like everything else, | 像其他东西一样倒在沼泽里 |
[00:56] | I thought it’d be nice if that patient’s | 我觉得如果能给予 |
[00:57] | blood could have a second life… | 病人的血以新生一定很棒 |
[01:00] | pumping through the hearts and boners | 他们的血能充盈 |
[01:01] | of all the neediest patients at this hospital. | 在医院最有需要的病人的心脏和老二中 |
[01:05] | The problem is clear. | 问题很明确了 |
[01:06] | This hospital is in desperate need of blood. | 这家医院急需血液 |
[01:10] | So, we’re gonna have to get donations. | 所以我们需要献血 |
[01:12] | Oh, my God, oh, my God, oh, my God! A blood drive, | 天啊 采血计划 |
[01:14] | blood drive, blood drive, blood drive, blood drive! | 采血计划 采血计划 |
[01:15] | – What? – We should have a blood drive. | -什么 -我们应该准备一次采血计划 |
[01:17] | Okay, it’ll be amazing. We’ll get the fresh pints | 一定会很有效的 我们能获得需要的新鲜血液 |
[01:19] | we need and I’ll get to flex my phlebotomy muscles. | 我还能锻炼一下我的采血技能 |
[01:22] | You know, I never thought I’d say this, but… | 我从没料到我会这么说 但是 |
[01:25] | that is an excellent idea, Chanel. | 香奈儿 这主意太好了 |
[01:29] | Really. | 真的 |
[01:30] | It’ll be wonderful PR for the hospital. | 这对医院是绝佳的公关 |
[01:33] | And we can spin the murders in a very positive way. | 我们能把谋杀包装得非常正面 |
[01:36] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[01:38] | “We’ve lost a lot of blood, so donate yours.” | “我们失血过多 献血拯救生命” |
[01:48] | Hoffel was my first husband’s name. | 贺佛是我第一任丈夫的名字 |
[01:51] | Howard Hoffel. | 霍华德·贺佛 |
[01:53] | He died. | 他死了 |
[01:54] | Cancer, I think. | 应该是癌症 |
[01:55] | We weren’t close. | 我们关系不好 |
[01:57] | My maiden name might sound familiar. | 我的本姓可能很熟悉 |
[02:00] | Bean. | 贝恩 |
[02:01] | Agatha Bean was my sister. | 阿加莎·比恩是我的姐姐 |
[02:06] | Agatha wasn’t smart. | 阿加莎不聪明 |
[02:08] | I got the brains… and the looks. | 我继承了智慧和美貌 |
[02:11] | But she was still my only sister | 但她是我唯一的姐妹 |
[02:13] | and those Chanels burnt her face off and got away with it… | 而那些香奈儿们烧了她的脸却仍逍遥法外 |
[02:16] | until now. | 直到现在 |
[02:18] | I’ve had my eye on the Chanels | 她们从精神病院出院之后 |
[02:20] | since they were released from the asylum. | 我就一直盯着香奈儿们 |
[02:22] | When I heard they had been hired at this hospital, | 当我听说她们被这家医院雇用之后 |
[02:24] | I immediately pitched myself as administrator to Dean Munsch. | 就立马装作管理人员 接近蒙什教务长 |
[02:28] | But I’m not here to administrate anything… | 但我来这儿才不是为了管理什么 |
[02:31] | but revenge. | 而是为了复仇 |
[02:32] | It won’t be quick and painless, though. | 但我不会速战速决 |
[02:35] | I’m playing the long game with the Chanels, | 我要和香奈儿们慢慢玩儿 |
[02:37] | the slow burn. | 慢慢折磨她们 |
[02:40] | For now, I’ll spend my time making their lives miserable | 目前 我通过拨打绿魔热线 |
[02:43] | by calling the Green Meanie tip line | 举报香奈儿们是杀手 |
[02:45] | and telling the cops that the Chanels are the killers. | 来让她们生活苦不堪言 |
[02:48] | I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你们在想什么 |
[02:49] | “Oh, she must be the Green Meanie then.” | “这么说她就是绿魔了” |
[02:52] | No, I haven’t killed anyone… yet. | 不 我没杀人 目前还没有 |
[02:55] | I just lucked out that | 我只是运气好 |
[02:56] | a serial killer is targeting those little bitches again. | 连环杀手又以这些小贱人为目标了 |
[03:00] | But unless you’re a Baltimore police officer, | 但除非你是巴尔的摩的警官 |
[03:02] | you can’t just kill people. | 否则不能随便杀人 |
[03:05] | And this blood drive was going to be the perfect cover. | 但这采血计划简直是完美的掩护 |
[03:07] | Why kill them here where I risk being caught | 既然我能利用采血计划 |
[03:09] | when I can use the blood drive to send them somewhere | 送她们到遥远的地方痛苦的死去 |
[03:12] | far away to die a miserable death | 还不会脏了我的手 |
[03:14] | without having to get my hands dirty. | 又何必冒着被抓的危险去杀她们 |
[03:20] | Ah, hello, everyone. | 大家好 |
[03:21] | I’m here to announce that… | 我来是为了宣布… |
[03:22] | Excuse me, nurse Awful, | 打扰一下 “糟糕”护士 |
[03:25] | why are we all standing out here for an announcement? | 我们为什么要站在这里听你说话 |
[03:28] | Haven’t you heard of interoffice memos or group e-mails? | 你不会用办公室备忘录或者群邮告诉我们吗 |
[03:30] | Wait! Are you announcing Employee of the Month? | 等等 你是要宣布本月最佳员工吗 |
[03:33] | Because, uh, I think that having a machete driven through | 我觉得被大砍刀捅穿 |
[03:36] | half of my body should be counted towards point totals. | 应该可以给我加分吧 |
[03:41] | I got to get back to surgery. | 我得回手术室了 |
[03:42] | Let me know if I won later, huh? | 记得告诉我是不是我赢了 |
[03:46] | Okay, I think that anybody who isn’t here for the announcement | 我觉得没在这儿听的人 |
[03:49] | should not be eligible for the award, yes? | 就没资格获得这荣誉了吧 |
[03:51] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[03:53] | All of you, shut up. | 都给我闭嘴 |
[03:54] | This is a hospital, not a Jiffy Lube. | 这儿是医院 不是汽修站 |
[03:56] | There is no employee of the month! | 才不会有月度最佳员工 |
[03:59] | I am here to announce that Dean Munsch has approved my plan | 我是来宣布蒙什教务长已批准我的方案 |
[04:02] | to create some incentive for the blood drive. | 来为采血计划建立奖励机制 |
[04:06] | It is now a contest. | 采血计划将采取比赛的形式 |
[04:08] | The employee that collects the most blood | 采血最多的员工 |
[04:12] | will receive an all-expense-paid trip to… | 可以赢得费用全免的旅行一次 |
[04:16] | Blood Island! | 往返血岛 |
[04:21] | What I didn’t tell them | 我没告诉他们的是 |
[04:22] | was that Blood Island is a remote, jungle island | 血岛是一座偏僻荒蛮的岛屿 |
[04:25] | in the South China Sea that the Chinese and the Taiwanese | 位于中国人和台湾人 |
[04:28] | have been fighting over for decades. | 争夺数十年的南海之中 |
[04:30] | Both insist that it belongs to the other one. | 双方都坚持南海属于自己 |
[04:32] | It’s full of giant, flesh-eating spiders, rancid water | 那里有无数巨大的食肉蜘蛛 腐臭的水源 |
[04:35] | and an active volcano that spews burning ash day and night. | 还有一座活火山 日夜喷发燃烧的灰烬 |
[04:39] | Yes! ?Okay. I am a trained phlebotomist. | 好了 我是训练有素的抽血护士 |
[04:43] | There is no way I’m not winning this thing. | 我绝对会赢下比赛 |
[04:45] | That’s what I’m counting on, Chanel. | 我也觉得你没问题 香奈儿 |
[04:47] | Maybe you can bring your two friends. | 也许你可以带上你两个朋友 |
[04:49] | Screw that! | 才不要呢 |
[04:50] | I am taking sexy Dr. Brock | 我要带性感的布洛克医生 |
[04:52] | and he and I are gonna work on my daddy issues all week long. | 我们俩会”研究”一整周我的恋父情结 |
[05:00] | Just a little prick. | 轻轻扎一下[也指阴茎] |
[05:02] | The only little one in here, I can guarantee you that. | 我可以向你保证 他的老二可不小 |
[05:05] | Can you please stop flirting with Dr. Brock | 你能不能别和布洛克医生调情了 |
[05:07] | as if he had sex with you | 他和你上床 |
[05:08] | for any reason other than the fact that he was sad about me | 只是因为得不到我很难过 |
[05:11] | and you were the closest semi-damp orifice. | 而他刚巧离你的小逼最近罢了 |
[05:14] | Thank you for letting me be the one to draw your blood, Brocky. | 谢谢你让我为你抽血 小布 |
[05:17] | You know every drop counts towards the competition | 每滴血都对比赛至关重要 |
[05:19] | and I really want to win so we can go on our romantic, | 而我真的很想赢 我们就可以去度假了 |
[05:22] | all-expenses-paid vacation to Blood Island. | 去浪漫的血岛度假 并且费用全免 |
[05:24] | Now, have you done any research on this place? | 你对那地方做过调查吗 |
[05:26] | Because it doesn’t sound very romantic. | 血岛听起来可不怎么浪漫 |
[05:28] | Oh, I’m sure you’ll be fine. | 你不会有事的 |
[05:30] | I mean, clearly, you’re a risk taker, Brock. | 显然你热爱冒险 布洛克 |
[05:32] | And millennials like Chanel here, | 像香奈儿这样的千禧一代 |
[05:34] | they live in a post-AIDS world. | 生活在艾滋爆发后的世界中 |
[05:36] | Most of them just assume they’re gonna get HPV, | 大部分都直接假设自己得了人乳突瘤病毒 |
[05:39] | herpes or the clap. | 疱疹或者淋病 |
[05:40] | Excuse me, but I am perfectly clean. | 打断一下 我可什么病都没有 |
[05:44] | Honestly, Brock, | 说真的 布洛克 |
[05:45] | I think you’re safer putting your penis in a land mine | 我觉得你把老二放在地雷上 |
[05:47] | or a wood chipper, than having sex with Chanel. | 或者碎木机里 都比和香奈儿上床更安全 |
[05:52] | Well, that-that maybe true, | 就算这是真的 |
[05:53] | but at least he doesn’t have to worry about me | 至少他不用担心和我上床的时候 |
[05:54] | doing old person stuff during sex. | 我会做什么老年人的举动 |
[05:56] | Yeah, like, uh, driving way too slow, | 比如”频率”太慢 |
[05:58] | or peeing when I sneeze or getting Alzheimer’s, | 打喷嚏的时候尿出来 或者得老年痴呆 |
[06:00] | like some people I know. | 就像某人一样 |
[06:05] | Okay, look at you. | 看看你 |
[06:07] | You filled that bag up fast. | 这么快就把一袋血装满了 |
[06:09] | Let’s get another one going. | 让我再抽一袋 |
[06:10] | Wait, what?! I have to give more? | 什么 还要抽我的血 |
[06:12] | No, I’m… I am very woozy right now. | 不了吧 我现在已经很晕了 |
[06:15] | I think I need, like, um, a cookie. | 我需要吃片饼干 |
[06:17] | You don’t need a cookie. | 你不需要饼干 |
[06:18] | You’re type “O” negative, Number Five. | 你是O型阴性血 五号 |
[06:19] | That is the universal donor. | 你是万能献血者 |
[06:21] | It’s the most valuable blood there is. | 这是最有价值的血 |
[06:24] | Blood type and Rhesus factor are inherited from our parents, | 血型和Rh因子都是父母遗传给我们的 |
[06:27] | which means your mom and dad would have to be “O” Negative, as well. | 也就是说你父母都是O型阴性血 |
[06:30] | We actually should get them to donate. | 应该让他们也来献血 |
[06:33] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[06:35] | That’s it! | 我想到了 |
[06:37] | Orange juice! Cookies! | 橙汁 饼干 |
[06:39] | Yes, please, I would love… | 不错 我正想来点… |
[06:40] | We screen | 我们排查 |
[06:42] | all the staff’s blood. | 所有员工的血样 |
[06:45] | I do not know what you’re talking about. | 我没听懂你在说什么 |
[06:46] | Look, we know that the killer | 我们知道那个杀手 |
[06:48] | is someone at the hospital | 是医院内部的人 |
[06:49] | who is the baby in the belly in 1985, right? | 也是1985年那个孩子 |
[06:51] | And we know that you inherit | 并且我们知道人会从 |
[06:53] | your blood type from your parents. | 父母那里继承血型 |
[06:55] | That means if we somehow | 也就是说如果我们 |
[06:56] | got a blood type from Jane Hollis | 能想办法搞清楚简·霍利斯的血型 |
[06:58] | and cross-referenced it with the blood samples we got from staff, | 然后交叉对比我们员工的血型 |
[07:01] | we could figure out if there’s a link. | 我们就能搞清楚是否有关联 |
[07:03] | Um, yeah, so, I’m… definitely not | 那个 我现在这种状态 |
[07:06] | in a state where I can follow anything that you’re saying. | 显然理解不了你在说什么 |
[07:08] | I mean, it’s not perfect. | 这计划并不完美 |
[07:09] | We’re not necessarily gonna find out who the killer is, | 我们不见得能找出来谁是凶手 |
[07:11] | but we could find out who the killer is not. | 但是我们至少可以排除谁不是凶手 |
[07:14] | Like, if Jane’s blood type was AB, | 比如说 如果简的血型是AB型 |
[07:17] | she’d pass the A or the B or both to her child. | 她会把A或者B或者两个都遗传给孩子 |
[07:23] | Thanks, Number Five. | 谢谢你 五号 |
[07:24] | I’m gonna get to work. | 我得开工了 |
[07:28] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么情况 |
[07:28] | No, you can’t just walk away. | 不行 你不能就这么走开啊 |
[07:30] | I’m too weak to move. | 我太虚弱了不能动 |
[07:42] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[07:45] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[07:46] | Yeah, I’m fine, it’s just… | 我没事 只是有点… |
[07:48] | when I get stressed out… | 我每次焦虑的时候 |
[07:50] | my hand starts acting up, trying to take control. | 我的手就开始出问题 试着夺取控制权 |
[07:53] | That’s why I play games like this to show him | 所以我就玩这种游戏 告诉它 |
[07:55] | that I’m in charge, | 我才是老大 |
[07:56] | not him. | 不是它 |
[07:58] | If it was up to him, he’d be stabbing me all the time. | 如果由着它来 他肯定随时捅我 |
[08:01] | Stab everyone, really. | 捅所有人 我说真的 |
[08:08] | Well, you know what’s weird? | 你知道有什么很奇怪吗 |
[08:11] | These are the hands I was born with. | 这些都是我自己的手 |
[08:16] | But when I’m around you, | 但当我在你周围的时候 |
[08:19] | I feel like they have a life of their own. | 我感到它们好像都有了生命 |
[08:28] | Let’s do it right here on this table right now. | 让我们现在就在这桌子上大干一场 |
[08:31] | I want to get our first time out of the way | 去血岛之前 |
[08:32] | before we go to Blood Island. | 先把咱俩的第一次解决掉 |
[08:34] | That way I won’t feel pressure | 这样的话我就不会担心 |
[08:35] | to skip out on any spa treatments | 少做几次水疗 |
[08:36] | or avoid getting blind drunk at the pool bar. | 或是在池畔酒吧喝得烂醉了 |
[08:40] | Yeah, uh… one… quick… | 有一个… |
[08:43] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[08:47] | I know, at first, touching me feels like | 我懂 一开始抚摸我的感觉 |
[08:49] | you know, you’re making out with a 13-year-old boy, | 好像在跟一个十三岁的小男孩亲热 |
[08:50] | but I promise once I get my clothes off, | 但是我保证一旦我脱下衣服 |
[08:52] | I am super feminine. | 我可女性化了 |
[08:53] | No, your body’s great, it’s just… | 不是的 你的身材很赞 只是… |
[08:56] | I have a few concerns. | 我有些顾虑 |
[09:02] | That’s a list of STD tests I’d like you to get | 这是一张性病类检查单 我想让你都查一下 |
[09:04] | before we exchange any bodily fluids. | 在我们交换体液之前 |
[09:06] | What? This is like… | 什么 这有… |
[09:07] | this is, like, nine pages long. | 这有9页呢 |
[09:08] | Yeah, there’s 217. | 是的 有217项 |
[09:10] | It’s every sexually transmitted disease | 所有现代医学熟知的 |
[09:12] | known to modern medicine… | 性传播疾病都在上面 |
[09:13] | thus far. | 迄今为止 |
[09:15] | I promise I wouldn’t make you | 我保证如果不是我真的 |
[09:16] | go through all this if I didn’t really like you. | 非常喜欢你 我不会让你做检测的 |
[09:18] | I mean… this is a compliment. | 我是说 这是恭维才对 |
[09:20] | I mean, if I didn’t have feelings for you, | 如果我不喜欢你 |
[09:21] | I’d just strap on three condoms | 我会直接套上三个避孕套 |
[09:23] | and wish for the best, but… | 然后祈祷不要中招 但是… |
[09:24] | with you, I’d like to try two. | 跟你一起 我想只用两个 |
[09:27] | And eventually… | 并且最终 |
[09:28] | maybe in time, just one. | 随着时间推移 只用一个 |
[09:32] | Oh! Really? | 真的吗 |
[09:36] | Okay, I am gonna take the test, | 好吧 我会做检测 |
[09:37] | and when they all come back negative, I am gonna win | 等全阴性检测结果出来 我会赢得 |
[09:39] | the blood drive competition, and we can go on | 去血岛的比赛 然后我们可以来一场 |
[09:42] | a romantic getaway to Blood Island and celebrate. | 浪漫的血岛之旅 |
[09:50] | Hey, Chanel, the police are here to interview you again. | 香奈儿 警察又来找你问话了 |
[09:53] | Apparently, they got another anonymous tip | 很显然他们收到了另外一个匿名线报 |
[09:55] | you’re the killer. | 说你是凶手 |
[10:02] | Hey, Hoffel, you know, | 贺佛 |
[10:04] | I feel awful that I didn’t welcome you properly | 我觉得很内疚 没有跟你做爱 |
[10:06] | by having sex with you. | 来更好的迎接你 |
[10:07] | No, thanks. | 不必了 谢谢 |
[10:08] | I’m at this hospital for more serious reasons. | 我来这家医院是有更正经的目的 |
[10:14] | Oh, by the way… | 顺便提一下 |
[10:16] | I’d stay far away | 如果是我 |
[10:17] | from any of those Chanels. | 就会离香奈儿们都远点 |
[10:19] | Getting too close to them | 跟她们走太近 |
[10:20] | could be hazardous to your health. | 对你的健康会有危害 |
[10:38] | What are you doing standing over my bed | 你干什么拿一把刀站在床头 |
[10:40] | with a knife watching me sleep?! | 看我睡觉 |
[10:41] | I’m bored sitting around this apartment all day! | 我已经厌烦了在这公寓一坐就是一整天 |
[10:44] | Why don’t you guys have any cable? | 你们连有线电视都没有 |
[10:45] | We’re millennials– no one has cable. | 我们是千禧一代 没人装有线电视 |
[10:47] | That still doesn’t answer my question | 你还是没回答我的问题 |
[10:48] | about your standing over my bed with a knife! | 干嘛拿刀站在我床头 |
[10:50] | I told you, I’m bored. When I get bored, | 跟你说了 我很无聊 我一无聊 |
[10:52] | I start to think of ways of how to murder people! | 就开始琢磨怎么杀人 |
[10:54] | If you don’t give me something useful to do | 如果你不给我找点事做 |
[10:56] | with my time here, at least one person | 我在这儿这段时间 |
[10:57] | in this house is gonna die. | 这屋子里至少会死一个人 |
[11:02] | Oh, Dean Munsch? | 蒙什教务长 |
[11:03] | Uh, I have a confession to make. | 我要坦白点事情 |
[11:05] | I had Hester move in with us | 我让海斯特搬去跟我们一起住了 |
[11:06] | to help us figure out who the killer is | 好帮助我们找出谁是凶手 |
[11:08] | and keep us from getting killed. | 也保护我们不被杀 |
[11:10] | Well, that seems like a pretty dumb plan. | 听起来是一个非常蠢的计划 |
[11:13] | It wasn’t clearly thought out. | 我之前没想清楚 |
[11:14] | Anyway, I have a couple of favors to ask you. | 我想请你帮几个忙 |
[11:15] | First, please don’t turn us into the authorities | 首先 请不要把我们交给警方 |
[11:17] | like you promised. | 你保证过的 |
[11:18] | I mean, all that will do is make them ask questions | 这样只会让他们开始询问 |
[11:20] | about where Denise Hemphill is. | 迪尼斯·亨普希尔在哪儿一类的问题 |
[11:21] | Well, since that benefits me, I agree. | 既然那对我也有好处 同意 |
[11:23] | Well, so does the second one. | 那第二个 |
[11:25] | If we don’t give Hester something interesting to do, | 如果我们不给海斯特找点事儿做 |
[11:27] | she is gonna murder someone. | 她会杀点人的 |
[11:28] | Maybe even someone who actually matters, | 甚至是一些重量级的人物 |
[11:30] | like me or you. | 比如我 或你 |
[11:32] | Okay, Hester has proven to have no problem with blood and guts, | 事实证明 海丝特一点也不排斥鲜血和内脏 |
[11:35] | and she has way less empathy than any of us. | 而且她比任何人都缺乏同情心 |
[11:38] | I mean, I think she’d make an excellent surgeon. | 我想她会是杰出的手术医生 |
[11:40] | I cannot let Hester operate on patients! | 我绝不能让海丝特对病患开刀 |
[11:42] | What? You let the Chanels and I treat people | 凭什么 你都让香奈儿们治病了 |
[11:44] | and the only science class I took in college | 而我大学唯一上过的一堂科学课 |
[11:46] | was “Great Works of Science Fiction.” | 还是”科幻巨作赏析”呢 |
[11:48] | There is another option. | 还有一种办法 |
[11:50] | Here’s the deal, Hester. | 你听好了 海丝特 |
[11:52] | I am going to allow you out of your cage | 你必须得帮得上忙 |
[11:54] | only as long as you remain useful. | 我才准许你踏出你的牢笼 |
[11:55] | And I don’t mean just helping us find the serial killer. | 而且我不只要你帮忙揪出连环杀手 |
[11:59] | Because at the rate you are dribbling out information, | 因为依你提供情报的速率看来 |
[12:01] | the entire staff will be dead before he or she is caught. | 找到凶手前 医院员工早就死光了 |
[12:05] | I’m sure if you give me something cool to do, | 我相信只要你给我一份有趣的工作 |
[12:06] | I’ll tell you who it is by Thanksgiving. | 在感恩节前我会告诉你凶手是谁的 |
[12:08] | I was hoping that I could volunteer at the morgue. | 我希望能在停尸房当志工 |
[12:10] | Listen. | 听着 |
[12:11] | We have too many patients | 我们的病患太多 |
[12:13] | and not enough people to figure out what’s wrong with them. | 然而做诊断工作的人手不足 |
[12:15] | So, I’m going to give you one. | 因此我要将一位病人交给你 |
[12:17] | We here at the C.U.R.E. Institute | 我们CURE医院 |
[12:18] | diagnose and cure the incurable. | 专门诊断治愈不治之症 |
[12:20] | So, if you can achieve both those goals, | 如果你能够达成这两项目标 |
[12:23] | I will allow you to stay free another week. | 我会让你再享受一个星期的自由 |
[12:28] | Right here. | 这边 |
[12:34] | Brandon Szathmary… | 布兰登·萨特玛利 |
[12:37] | this is one of my medical students. | 这位是我医学院的学生 |
[12:40] | Her name is… | 她叫做… |
[12:42] | Donna Summer. | 唐娜·莎曼 |
[12:44] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[12:46] | And I don’t need to look at your chart to tell you that | 不需要看你的报告我就能断定 |
[12:47] | you suffer from an acute case of | 你患有严重的 |
[12:48] | “Douchy guy that thinks that dressing like a vampire is sexy.” | “自认为扮成吸血鬼很帅的傻逼病” |
[12:51] | Well, let me cure you right now and tell you that it’s not. | 你可以痊愈了 因为这样其实一点都不帅 |
[12:54] | Because unless you’re ’90s | 除非你是九十年代的 |
[12:55] | Tom Cruise or Brad Pitt, | 汤姆·克鲁斯或是布拉德·皮特 |
[12:56] | you just look like Corey Feldman. | 否则你只像科里·费尔德曼 |
[12:57] | I’m actually a vampire. | 我是货真价实的吸血鬼 |
[12:59] | I have been my whole life. | 从小到大都是 |
[13:00] | If I go out in the sun, | 只要走到阳光下 |
[13:01] | my skin starts to blister and burn almost immediately. | 我的皮肤会立刻灼伤起水泡 |
[13:04] | My eyes can’t handle bright light, and… | 我的双眼无法忍受强光 而且… |
[13:06] | look at my teeth. | 看看我的牙 |
[13:10] | What about garlic? | 大蒜呢 |
[13:11] | Can’t stand it. | 受不了 |
[13:12] | Mirrors? | 镜子呢 |
[13:14] | That one seems to be an old wives’ tale. | 那似乎只是种迷信 |
[13:16] | We can see our reflections. | 我们还是能看见镜中倒影 |
[13:17] | And I’m obsessed with blood. | 我嗜血成瘾 |
[13:19] | I can’t get enough of it. I drink it like iced tea. | 再多也不够 我把鲜血当冰茶喝 |
[13:23] | I don’t hurt anyone, though. | 但是我不曾伤害任何人 |
[13:24] | I have an in with the guy at the Red Cross. | 我在红十字会有内应 |
[13:26] | Speaking of blood, | 说到血 |
[13:28] | are you okay, Dr. Dean Munsch? | 你没事吧 蒙什教务长博士 |
[13:30] | You look pale. | 你脸色苍白 |
[13:31] | Are you anemic? Because that’s a major turn-off for me. | 你贫血吗 贫血会让我倒尽胃口 |
[13:34] | He’s right. | 他说得没错 |
[13:35] | Maybe I should run some tests on you. | 也许我该给你做些检测 |
[13:38] | No, I’m fine! | 不用了 我很好 |
[13:41] | Honestly, just… oh, no, I… | 说实话 也不好 我… |
[13:43] | You know what? I didn’t sleep last night. | 是这样的 我昨晚没睡着 |
[13:46] | So, I, I’m gonna leave you two… | 那我就不打扰… |
[13:48] | here, you and, um… | 你和… |
[13:51] | Donna. | 唐娜了 |
[13:52] | Okay. | 就这样吧 |
[13:54] | And no murdering anyone. | 不要闹出人命 |
[14:11] | I… I’ve given nine pints of blood | 从两天前到现在 |
[14:13] | in the last two days, | 我已经被抽了九品脱的血了 |
[14:14] | and I don’t think that I can give anymore. | 我觉得不应该再抽我的血了 |
[14:17] | If you don’t want to be part of the solution | 如果你不想作出贡献 |
[14:19] | to the catastrophic | 解决本院 |
[14:20] | blood shortage at this hospital, Number Five, | 这次灾难性的血量短缺问题 五号 |
[14:23] | why don’t you, I don’t know, | 那你为何不 怎么说呢 |
[14:25] | figure out a way to remove your ass, | 想个办法 动动你那大屁股 |
[14:26] | that’s probably grown roots into that chair, | 估计你屁股都在椅子上生根了吧 |
[14:28] | and leave! | 然后离开这里 |
[14:30] | I can’t. | 我不能走 |
[14:32] | Then sit there and celebrate the fact that | 那就坐好 接受这个现实 |
[14:34] | with each pint of blood, you’re getting me one step closer | 你每献出一品脱血 我就离免费的 |
[14:36] | to an all-expense-paid vacation to Blood Island | 血岛之行又近了一步 |
[14:39] | so I can bone down with Dr. Hot. | 这样我就能和性感医生上床了 |
[14:41] | Can I just have one bite of your sandwich, please? | 你的三明治能给我吃一口吗 |
[14:45] | No. | 不行 |
[14:46] | Attagirl, Marfan. | 干得漂亮 马凡 |
[14:48] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[14:49] | Why is this blood drive suddenly so important? | 为什么突然间献血变得如此重要 |
[14:52] | Blood drives are super important. | 献血超级重要的 |
[14:54] | When I had the first ten feet | 我第一次切除 |
[14:56] | of my extra intestines removed, they severed | 多余的十英寸大肠的时候 他们 |
[14:58] | my mesenteric artery and without a transfusion, I almost died. | 切到了肠系膜动脉却没输血 我差点挂了 |
[15:01] | No, I mean there’s a serial killer | 不 我是说 有个连环杀手 |
[15:03] | on the loose at this hospital, | 混迹在这家医院里 |
[15:05] | targeting nurses and patients. | 专杀护士和患者 |
[15:07] | Okay, you guys have clearly never been hunted | 好吧 你们几个显然没有 |
[15:08] | by a serial killer before. | 被连环杀手追杀过 |
[15:09] | Number Three is right. | 三号说得对 |
[15:10] | Once you’ve been targeted | 你一旦成为 |
[15:11] | by your first serial killer, | 连环杀手的目标 |
[15:13] | you sort of just realize that… | 你就会发现… |
[15:15] | walking around being constantly terrified | 惊慌失措地走来走去 |
[15:17] | isn’t gonna help anything at all. | 完全无济于事 |
[15:18] | Just give you worry lines and make the killer | 这会表现出你内心的胆怯 从而更能 |
[15:21] | want to kill you even more. | 激起凶手杀人的欲望 |
[15:23] | All right, number Nine, let’s get you started. | 好了 九号 我们开始吧 |
[15:27] | Is there a particularly juicy vein | 想扎在哪根血管上 |
[15:29] | you like getting jabbed in? | 你有没有什么偏好 |
[15:30] | Crook of the arm? Behind the hand? | 臂弯还是手背 |
[15:32] | Failing that, we can always do between the toes. | 这俩都不行的话 扎在双趾之间总是好的 |
[15:34] | No, I can’t. I’m terrified of needles. | 不行 我不抽 我晕针 |
[15:37] | What?! That’s insane, Number Nine. | 什么 别扯了 九号 |
[15:40] | You’re a goth. | 你是个哥特女孩 |
[15:41] | Needles should be right up your alley. | 你应该喜欢针头什么的才对 |
[15:43] | – No! I won’t! No! – What? | -不 我不要 不 -怎么了 |
[15:45] | I won’t do it! | 我不要 |
[15:53] | Okay… | 那好吧 |
[15:56] | Looks like we’ll just have to drain some more blood | 看样子我们只好在五号身上 |
[15:58] | from Number Five. | 再多抽点血了 |
[16:00] | No! No! Please… | 不 不 求你了 |
[16:37] | I still don’t understand what we’re doing here. | 我还是不明白我们在这干嘛 |
[16:38] | I mean, I would like to get back to draining that blood cow, | 我很愿意继续抽血牛五号的血 |
[16:40] | Number Five, and increasing my lead in the contest, | 并且进一步扩大我的优势 |
[16:43] | which currently stands at three pints. | 目前我领先了三品脱 |
[16:45] | Um, Chanel, | 香奈儿 |
[16:46] | I’m afraid I have some urgent news | 恐怕我有些重要消息要告诉你 |
[16:48] | that I wanted Dr. Brock to be here to hear as well. | 我也希望布洛克医生能够旁听 |
[16:52] | Unfortunately, Chanel… | 很不幸 香奈儿 |
[16:55] | you have tested positive for STD’s. | 你被测出患有性病 |
[16:58] | – What?! – ?What?! | -什么 -什么 |
[16:59] | – Which ones? – ?All of them. | -哪些性病 -所有的 |
[17:02] | Yes, you’ve tested positive for syphilis, | 是的 你被测出患有梅毒 |
[17:04] | chlamydia, gonorrhea, | 衣原体疾病 淋病 |
[17:06] | hepatitis… | 病毒性肝炎 |
[17:07] | A, B and C. | A型B型C型肝炎都有 |
[17:08] | …uh, genital warts, HPV, | 生殖器疣 人乳头状瘤病毒 |
[17:11] | vaginosis, pelvic inflammatory disease, | 阴道炎 盆腔炎 |
[17:14] | herpes… | 疱疹 |
[17:15] | The bad kind, not the cold sore kind. | 是阴部疱疹 不是感冒疱疹 |
[17:17] | No. | 不 |
[17:18] | Also the cold sore kind. | 感冒疱疹也有 |
[17:20] | Vaginal yeast, male genital yeast, | 阴道酵母菌 男性生殖器酵母菌 |
[17:22] | chancroid, trichomoniasis, | 软下疳 滴虫病 |
[17:25] | and good old-fashioned crabs. | 以及常见的阴虱 |
[17:27] | That’s not a disease per se, but there was a crab | 严格地说这不是疾病 但是血样里 |
[17:29] | just floating in the sample. | 就飘着一只虱子 |
[17:32] | Okay. I-I don’t understand how this is possible. | 我不明白 这怎么可能 |
[17:35] | I’ve occasionally used condoms. | 我偶尔也会让人用套套 |
[17:37] | I mean, this-this can’t be happening. | 这不是真的 |
[17:39] | Unfortunately, | 不幸的是 |
[17:40] | you’re of a generation who’s obsessed with instant gratification, | 你们这代人总是追求一时的快感 |
[17:43] | who simply do not take | 而你们完全不把潜在的 |
[17:45] | the long-term risks of venereal disease seriously. | 患上性病的危险当回事 |
[17:49] | I’m afraid your blood is gonna have to be removed from the tally. | 恐怕要把你的血从计分表里扣除了 |
[17:53] | Oh, and I… I guess that puts me in the lead? | 这样一来是不是我领先了 |
[17:57] | But Blood Island! | 但我想去血岛 |
[17:58] | Uh, I don’t think it’s fair to penalize Chanel for this. | 我觉得这样处罚香奈儿不公平 |
[18:01] | Blood Island. | 血岛 |
[18:04] | Well, I do. | 我觉得很公平 |
[19:40] | Oh, wait. Let me help you with that. | 让我来帮你吧 |
[19:42] | I was just in the neighborhood going door to door asking people | 我正在附近挨家挨户邀请人们 |
[19:44] | to participate in our blood drive down at the hospital. | 参加我们医院的采血计划 |
[19:47] | Please leave me alone. | 请不要打扰我 |
[19:49] | Well, you don’t even have to come in, okay? | 你不必来医院 |
[19:51] | I’d be more than happy to come collect the sample | 我很愿意来你家采集血液 |
[19:53] | right here at home. It’ll be like Domino’s. | 就像达美乐披萨外卖一样 |
[19:55] | But blood instead of pizza. | 只是把披萨换成血 |
[19:57] | Domino’s delivers pizza to your house. | 达美乐是把披萨送来家里 |
[19:59] | You would be coming to take blood from my body. | 而你是过来从我身体里抽血 |
[20:02] | It’s nothing like Domino’s. | 这完全是两码事 |
[20:06] | Well… how about you just come in, then? | 不然你直接过来吧 |
[20:09] | I’ll drive you. | 我开车送你 |
[20:10] | That hospital is evil. | 那家医院很邪恶 |
[20:12] | And if it were up to me, it would be burnt to the ground. | 要是依着我 我会把它烧成灰 |
[20:36] | Good news. | 好消息 |
[20:39] | I think I’ve diagnosed your disease. Okay. | 我已经确诊了你的病 |
[20:42] | It’s called non-acute porphyria, | 这叫做非急性卟啉症 |
[20:44] | or cutaneous porphyria. | 或者说皮肤卟啉症 |
[20:46] | It’s caused by a chemical substance called porphyrins | 此病是由于你血液中缺少 |
[20:48] | that accumulate in your system because of the deficiency | 转化卟啉的酶 |
[20:51] | of the enzymes that transform the porphyrins in your blood. | 导致这种化学物质在你体内堆积引起的 |
[20:54] | – Is it curable? – No. Sorry. | -能治吗 -并不能 抱歉 |
[20:56] | However, cutaneous porphyria | 不过皮肤卟啉病 |
[20:58] | does cause extreme photosensitivity, | 确实能产生极端光敏性 |
[21:00] | which would explain why you get blisters | 所以你一被阳光照到 |
[21:01] | when you stand in direct sunlight. | 就会起水泡 |
[21:03] | It also causes receding gums, | 它也会引起牙龈萎缩 |
[21:04] | which would explain your apparent fangs, | 所以你会有突出的尖牙 |
[21:06] | and an odd aversion to the smell of garlic. | 以及奇怪的对蒜味的反感 |
[21:08] | So I’m cursed forever, just like Count Dracula. | 所以我就像德古拉伯爵那样被永远诅咒了吗 |
[21:10] | No, you’re not. | 不 你不像 |
[21:11] | Because one thing that your incurable disease does not cause | 因为你这无法治愈的疾病 |
[21:14] | is the need to drink blood. | 并不需要饮血 |
[21:16] | That’s just because you’re crazy, | 这只是因为你疯了 |
[21:17] | which I can cure you of. | 这个我能治 |
[21:19] | When I was little, i was obsessed with Ring-Dings. | 我小时候很迷恋铃叮 |
[21:22] | You know those little snack cakes | 你知道那些点心小蛋糕 |
[21:24] | with the cream filling and the dark chocolate on the outside? | 黑巧克力皮奶油心的那种 |
[21:26] | I couldn’t get enough. | 就是吃不够 |
[21:28] | But my aunt who raised me thought they were unhealthy, | 但是抚养我的姑妈觉得不健康 |
[21:30] | so she told me I couldn’t have them anymore. | 她就不让我吃了 |
[21:32] | That didn’t work– I just ate them in secret. | 不过不管用 我还是会偷偷地吃 |
[21:35] | Until she caught me, | 后来被她发现了 |
[21:36] | and she realized the only way to get me to stop eating them | 她发现到让我不吃蛋糕的唯一办法 |
[21:39] | would be to make me hate them. | 就是让我讨厌它们 |
[21:41] | So she sat me down and she made me eat them for days and weeks | 所以她逼我坐那吃了几个星期的蛋糕 |
[21:45] | until just the thought of a Ring-Ding made me want to puke. | 直到我一想到铃叮就想吐 |
[21:48] | It’s called aversion therapy. | 这叫做厌恶疗法 |
[22:00] | We are gonna make you drink blood all day and night | 我们要让你整天整夜地饮血 |
[22:02] | until you hate it– | 直到你心生厌恶 |
[22:04] | even more than a normal person would. | 比普通人还要厌恶 |
[22:06] | Now, drink up. | 快喝 |
[22:08] | Doctor’s orders. | 医嘱 |
[22:15] | That’s fresh. | 好鲜的血 |
[22:19] | But I don’t think that’s going to be enough to do the job. | 但我觉得这些远远不够 |
[22:31] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[22:32] | Um, do you test all of your blood for diseases | 在血液被送到医院之前 |
[22:34] | like goat herpes and stuff | 你们会检测 |
[22:35] | before sending it off to the hospital? | 山羊疱疹那样的病吗 |
[22:37] | Of course. We hold it until we get the results. | 当然 在结果出来之前血液都由我们保管 |
[22:39] | And we always inform the donor if anything comes up. | 有什么问题我们都会通知捐赠者 |
[22:41] | Terrific. I would love to donate a big old bag. | 太好了 我想捐一大袋血 |
[22:44] | Great. | 好的 |
[23:19] | 这是我香奈儿·奥伯林 勤勤恳恳地为采血计划收集来的血液 谁都不许碰 小婊砸们 | |
[24:02] | Blood thief! | 偷血贼 |
[24:05] | What is he eating? | 他在吃什么 |
[24:07] | Blood pie with a graham cracker blood crust, | 全麦酥脆血皮的血派 |
[24:10] | blood sausage, blood soup– | 血肠 血汤 |
[24:12] | dairy and gluten free, of course. | 当然是无乳无谷蛋白的 |
[24:14] | I heard screaming! Not another dead body. | 我听到尖叫声 不是又死人了吧 |
[24:16] | No. A-arrest this woman! | 不是 逮捕这个女人 |
[24:18] | She is stealing blood and affecting the outcome of | 她偷血 还影响官方认可的 |
[24:21] | an officially sanctioned blood drive competition. | 采血计划竞赛的结果 |
[24:23] | I am curing Mr. Szathmary, | 我在治疗萨特玛利先生 |
[24:25] | breaking him of his blood addiction | 通过逼迫他吃喝过量血 |
[24:26] | by forcing him to eat and drink so much that it makes him sick. | 以致恶心 使他戒除血瘾 |
[24:29] | I call it the “Blurred Lines Cure.” | 我称它为”模糊界线疗法” |
[24:31] | You know, like when you heard that song for the first time | 就像第一次听到这首歌时 |
[24:32] | and you were like, “I could listen to this song | 会觉得 “我能一遍又一遍地 |
[24:34] | over and over again and never get sick of it,” | 听这首歌 永远不会厌烦” |
[24:35] | and then months later you’re like, | 然后过几个月就会觉得 |
[24:37] | “I’d rather marry Robin Thicke | “我宁愿嫁给罗宾·西克 |
[24:38] | than ever have to listen to this awful song ever again.” | 也不愿再听这恶心的歌” |
[24:41] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[24:43] | What’s done is done. | 木已成舟 |
[24:43] | You’re just gonna have to find another way | 你只能另找办法 |
[24:45] | to collect more blood, Chanel. | 多采集血液了 香奈儿 |
[24:47] | You are gonna pay for this. | 你会为此付出代价 |
[24:53] | This has to stop now. | 你必须马上停手 |
[24:55] | I’m so close to curing him. Just a few more pints. | 我就快治愈他了 只需再用几品脱 |
[24:58] | I don’t even think I would eat a medium rare steak at this point. | 我觉得我现在都不会吃三分熟牛排了 |
[25:02] | Find another way. | 想其他办法 |
[25:03] | And find it by tomorrow, | 并且最晚到明天 |
[25:05] | or you end up back in the cage. | 否则你就要回笼里待着 |
[25:13] | What’s going on with you? | 你怎么回事 |
[25:17] | Nothing’s going on with me. | 我没什么事 |
[25:19] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[25:20] | Lately, every time you see me you get all nervous and run off. | 最近你每次见到我都会紧张然后跑开 |
[25:23] | Two weeks ago, we was getting our gumshoe on, okay? | 两周前 我们还一起暗中调查好吗 |
[25:25] | I was really enjoying that. | 我真的很喜欢那样 |
[25:27] | Look, I’m sorry. I just can’t talk about it. | 我很抱歉 但我不能说 |
[25:30] | You really think I’m the baby in the belly, don’t you? | 你真的以为我是那肚里的孩子 是吗 |
[25:32] | What? | 什么 |
[25:33] | How do you know about that? | 你怎么知道 |
[25:35] | Look. I’m here 40 hours a week, you know? | 我一周在这里四十个小时 |
[25:38] | I heard people whispering about it. | 我听到人们悄悄谈论 |
[25:39] | There was a pregnant lady named Jane Hollis | 有个叫简·霍利斯的孕妇 |
[25:41] | whose husband died at this hospital 30 years ago, | 她丈夫三十年前死在这所医院 |
[25:43] | and you think the baby’s the Green Meanie. | 你认为那个婴儿就是绿魔 |
[25:45] | I’m really busy. I got to go. | 我真的很忙 得走了 |
[25:47] | I heard you tried to get a blood sample, too– is that right? | 我还听说你想采到血样 是吗 |
[25:50] | That’s some really good gumshoeing, Miss Williams. | 暗中调查做得真不错 威廉姆斯小姐 |
[25:52] | See, if you knew her blood type | 如果你知道她的血型 |
[25:54] | and the blood type of her husband, | 还有她丈夫的血型 |
[25:55] | you can cross-reference the blood of the whole entire staff, | 就可以与所有员工的血交叉对比 |
[25:58] | see if you get a match. | 看能否找到匹配的 |
[26:00] | How’d you figure all that out? | 你怎么弄明白这些的 |
[26:01] | Because I was thinking the same thing! | 因为我也在考虑这事 |
[26:04] | This is what I’m trying to tell you. | 这就是我一直想告诉你的 |
[26:05] | We could figure this out if we work as a team. | 如果我们协同合作就能查明白 |
[26:09] | Her husband’s blood type is O positive, by the way. | 还有 她丈夫的血型是O型阳性 |
[26:11] | I checked the hospital records. | 我查了医院记录 |
[26:16] | L-Look, here, take a sample of my blood, okay? | 听着 你可以采集我的血液 |
[26:18] | And test it. | 拿去化验一下 |
[26:18] | It’ll prove I’m not the killer. | 然后就能证明我不是凶手了 |
[26:20] | It would… if I knew Jane Hollis’s blood type. | 会的… 如果知道简·霍利斯血型的话 |
[26:24] | But I don’t see anybody getting a sample from her anytime soon. | 可我不认为有人能立马拿到她的血样 |
[26:29] | In the meantime, I’m sorry. | 与此同时 我很抱歉 |
[26:32] | I just don’t know if I can trust you. | 我不知道能否信任你 |
[26:37] | Extra massage, please. | 多按摩一下 谢谢 |
[26:38] | And you can go to town on the pumice, I mean… | 你还可以用浮石给我磨一下 |
[26:42] | my callouses are thick like stones. | 我的老茧比墙厚 |
[26:45] | I’m not giving you a pedicure, cow. | 我是不会给你修脚的 肥妞 |
[26:47] | I’m looking for a vein… | 我在找静脉… |
[26:48] | all the ones on your arms are all poked out | 你手臂上的都被戳过了 |
[26:50] | and covered in scar tissue. | 而且已经结痂 |
[26:51] | No. Nope, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[26:54] | I can’t give any more blood. | 不能再抽我的血了 |
[26:55] | According to my records, you’ve only given 15 pints | 根据我的记录 过去三天内 |
[26:58] | in the last three days, | 你只献了十五品脱的血 |
[26:59] | and the human heart pumps over | 而一生中 人的心脏会泵出 |
[27:00] | a million barrels of blood in a person’s lifetime, | 超过一百万桶血 |
[27:02] | so, really, you’ve only given a fraction of what you can. | 你这只是九牛一毛而已嘛 |
[27:05] | Yeah. A fraction of what I can give in a lifetime. | 那可是我一生中的九牛一毛 |
[27:08] | The human body only carries ten pints! | 正常人体内只有十品脱血 |
[27:11] | Yes, but people living at high altitudes tend to have at least | 是的 但高海拔人群的体内血液含量 |
[27:13] | two more pints of blood than people living at sea level. | 要比低海拔人群的多两品脱 |
[27:15] | We don’t live in a high altitude. | 但我们不住在高海拔地区 |
[27:17] | Duh. This apartment’s on the third floor, dummy. | 这个公寓在三楼 傻瓜 |
[27:21] | Look, Number Five is right. | 五号说得没错 |
[27:22] | Okay? She’s as dry as Great- Grandma Chanel’s cooch. | 她干得像曾祖母香奈儿的小妹妹了 |
[27:27] | I mean, all hope is lost. | 一切都完了 |
[27:30] | Okay, that’s it, Number Nine. | 好了 九号 |
[27:32] | I am pulling rank and initiating Kappa Kappa Tau bylaw 782, | 我要利用职权启用KKT姐妹会782号章程 |
[27:35] | which states very clearly that when a Kappa sister needs a pledge | 上面清楚写明了如果一位卡帕姐妹 |
[27:38] | to perform a service that will assist said sister | 需要预备会员帮助她 |
[27:41] | in winning a competition or contest of any kind, | 赢得任何比赛的话 |
[27:43] | said pledge has no choice but to oblige. | 该预备会员要无条件服从 |
[27:46] | Okay, first of all, we’re not in a sorority, | 首先 我们不是姐妹会 |
[27:49] | and I’m not a pledge. | 我也不是预备会员 |
[27:50] | I came here to learn to be a doctor. | 我来这的目的是学习成为一名医生 |
[27:54] | And second, that’s really… conveniently specific. | 其次 这规则真是特定得过分了 |
[27:58] | Fine. I made it up. | 好吧 我瞎编的 |
[28:01] | But let’s get real. | 但说实话 |
[28:02] | I mean, the only way you’re gonna have | 纵观一生 如果你想要满足 |
[28:04] | any romantic satisfaction in your life | 自己对浪漫的任何遐想的话 |
[28:06] | is if you live vicariously through a really pretty girl like me. | 你就必须依附于我这样的美女 |
[28:09] | I mean, think of all the cool Snapchat stories of mine | 想想当我和布洛克医生去血岛后 |
[28:11] | you can follow along to while I’m off on Blood Island with Dr. Brock. | 你可以通过我的阅后即焚看到很多很酷的东西 |
[28:15] | And how much fun you’ll have. | 那该多有趣啊 |
[28:17] | It’ll be a dream come true. | 简直像梦想成真 |
[28:19] | But I can’t give that to you | 但如果你还是这么自私的话 |
[28:20] | if you’re gonna keep being so selfish | 我就不能实现你的梦想了 |
[28:21] | you have to give something to me. | 所以你得给我点什么 |
[28:23] | Namely, like, three pints of your blood. | 譬如说 三品脱的血 |
[28:25] | I told you, I hate needles. | 我说了 我怕针 |
[28:28] | I am the best phlebotomist in town. | 我可是这里最好的抽血师 |
[28:31] | If you’re ever gonna get over your fear of needles | 如果你想要克服针头恐惧症 |
[28:33] | and fully commit to your lame, Goth lifestyle, | 全心投入你那逊毙了的哥特式生活 |
[28:35] | letting me gently stick one in you’s gonna be your best chance. | 最好的办法就是让我在你手上轻轻扎一针 |
[28:44] | I don’t understand why you have to strap me down in here. | 我不太懂为什么要把我绑在这里 |
[28:47] | Someone who’s as freaked out by needles as you are | 像你这样害怕针头的人 |
[28:49] | is probably gonna flinch like crazy when I try to put it in. | 很有可能在我准备扎针的时候就疯狂地退缩 |
[28:51] | The more you move, the more it hurts, | 你越动就越疼 |
[28:52] | so this is for your safety. | 所以这是为了你的安全考虑 |
[28:54] | And we’re doing it in here | 之所以在这里做 |
[28:55] | because it’s the only place with strong enough straps. | 因为只有这里有结实的绑带 |
[28:58] | You see how small? | 你看针头多小 |
[28:59] | I am gonna count to three. | 我数到三 |
[29:01] | One… ? | 一… |
[29:07] | – Done. ?- Wait. | -搞定 -等等 |
[29:09] | What? That was it? | 什么 这就好了 |
[29:11] | Uh, I didn’t feel that at all. | 我一点感觉都没有 |
[29:13] | I told you, I am the best. | 和你说过了 我是最棒的 |
[29:15] | Oh, my God. Thank you, Chanel. | 天啊 谢谢你 香奈儿 |
[29:18] | This is the best day of my life. | 这是我人生中最棒的一天 |
[29:27] | Hey, wait. | 等一下 |
[29:29] | Don’t you need to measure how much you take? | 难道你不用盯着抽血量的吗 |
[29:32] | Dr. Holt. | 霍尔特医生 |
[29:33] | Chanel, what are you doing here? It’s late. | 香奈儿 你在这里干什么 很晚了 |
[29:35] | Everyone’s gone home. | 大家都已经回家了 |
[29:36] | I just want you to know | 我只是想告诉你 |
[29:37] | that I know for a fact that those STD tests | 我敢肯定 |
[29:39] | were manipulated in some way. | 那些性病测试被人做了手脚 |
[29:40] | I mean, there’s no way I have sexual Ebola or vaginal Zika. | 我不可能有埃博拉性病或者阴道寨卡病毒 |
[29:44] | I doubt if those things are even real. | 我怀疑根本就没有这些病 |
[29:46] | I’m a doctor. Tests don’t lie. | 我是个医生 测试结果不会说谎 |
[29:48] | Well, they do if someone named Dr. Dean Jealous Gray Pubes | 如果某个妒忌的灰阴毛教务长医生 |
[29:52] | manipulated my blood sample. | 给我的血样做了手脚就会啊 |
[29:55] | Please. All I want is to go to Blood Island with you | 求你了 我只是想和你一起去血岛 |
[29:58] | and rock your sexual world. | 和你疯狂做爱 |
[30:01] | I mean, I know you’ve been with hundreds of girls… | 我知道你已经和上百个女人上过床… |
[30:03] | Thousands. | 是上千个 |
[30:04] | Whatever. | 管它呢 |
[30:06] | I’m fine with you wearing a condom. | 我不介意你带套做 |
[30:08] | No, no. I… | 不 不 |
[30:09] | Look, until you prove to me that you’re completely healthy, | 在证明你是完全健康之前 |
[30:13] | I just can’t let you get up in all this. | 我不能和你做爱 |
[30:16] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[30:19] | No! Why? | 别 为什么 |
[30:22] | Why, God, do bad things always happen to me? | 老天 为什么坏事总是发生在我身上 |
[30:26] | I mean…I am such a good person. | 我人这么好 |
[30:33] | Chanel, is that you? | 香奈儿 是你吗 |
[30:43] | No! | 不 |
[30:44] | Help! Help! | 救命啊 救命 |
[31:11] | Hello, handsome. | 你好啊 帅哥 |
[31:14] | Oh, don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[31:16] | I-I’m not here to stop you. | 我不是来阻止你的 |
[31:20] | I’m on the same team. | 我们是在同一条船上 |
[31:22] | How about you take off that mask so we can have a real talk? | 不如你把那个面具摘下来我们好好谈谈 |
[31:27] | ?Oh, don’t worry about her. | 不用担心她 |
[31:28] | She’ll be dead before she can tell anyone who you are. | 在告诉其他人你是谁之前她就已经死翘翘了 |
[31:45] | You have a problem. | 你有麻烦了 |
[31:49] | Zayday’s getting close, yes? | 扎丹很快就要查到你了 对吧 |
[31:52] | I was gonna kill her next, but… | 我本来准备接下来杀了她 但是… |
[31:54] | she kind of scares me. | 她有点吓人 |
[31:56] | Let’s make a deal. | 我们做个交易吧 |
[31:58] | You just keep on being the muscle in this operation, | 你继续出力杀人 |
[32:01] | and you let me be the brains. | 而我来为你出谋划策 |
[32:03] | I think I’m doing just fine in that department. | 我自己也能谋划 |
[32:05] | Please. Who the hell thinks the best way to shut down | 得了吧 你竟然想要通过杀光病人 |
[32:07] | the hospital’s by killing all the patients? | 来关掉医院 |
[32:10] | How about killing the nurses or the doctors | 你应该做的是杀光医生护士 |
[32:12] | or the damn woman running the place? | 或者是管理医院的那个该死的老太婆 |
[32:14] | I-I’ve tried, but they’re all so hard to kill. | 我试过 但他们太难杀了 |
[32:18] | So what’s in it for you? | 你想得到什么好处 |
[32:20] | The Chanels. | 我要香奈儿们 |
[32:24] | You don’t touch them. | 你不许碰她们 |
[32:25] | They’re all mine. | 她们由我处置 |
[32:30] | I can work with that. | 这我不介意 |
[32:33] | Would you mind if I… helped you out on this one? | 你介不介意我帮你一起杀死她 |
[32:38] | Just for fun? | 纯粹图个乐子 |
[32:43] | By all means. | 当然可以 |
[32:52] | So you’re the other Green Meanie | 这么说 你就是 |
[32:53] | that’s been killing people around here? | 在这里杀人的另一个绿魔吗 |
[32:56] | I haven’t killed anyone here yet. | 我在这里还没杀过人 |
[32:57] | What are you talking about? | 你什么意思 |
[32:59] | Well, I didn’t kill all the victims. | 我没杀所有人 |
[33:02] | There’s someone else running around here killing people, too. | 这里还有人在到处杀人 |
[33:07] | Shall we? | 开始咯 |
[33:09] | Ladies first. | 女士优先 |
[33:21] | What to do, what to do. | 我该怎么办 |
[33:25] | I need blood. | 我需要血液 |
[33:28] | And these patients would be so easy to murder. | 杀死这些病人简直易如反掌 |
[33:33] | No. | 不行 |
[33:33] | Hester, you promised no killing. | 海丝特 你答应过不再杀人的 |
[33:37] | But where can I get the blood I need to treat Vampire Guy | 但是我去哪弄到血来治疗吸血男呢 |
[33:40] | so Dean Munsch doesn’t lock me up again? | 不然蒙什教务长就又要把我锁起来了 |
[33:54] | Oh, hey. You’re… you’re Hester, right? | 你是海丝特吧 |
[33:57] | The girl who murdered a bunch of folks | 你就是那个杀了好多人 |
[33:59] | and was locked in a cage downstairs | 被锁在楼下的笼子里 |
[34:01] | but then they let you out for some reason | 但不知道为什么又被放了出来 |
[34:02] | and now you sort of work here? | 现在算是在这里工作的女孩吗 |
[34:04] | That’s right. | 就是我 |
[34:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:11] | Wh-what are you doing with those pints of blood? ? | 你拿那些血袋干什么 |
[34:13] | Oh, these? | 这些吗 |
[34:14] | These are headed to the biohazard dumpster. | 这些要扔去生物危害垃圾场 |
[34:16] | You mean the swamp. | 你是说那片沼泽 |
[34:17] | Yeah, the swamp. | 对 沼泽 |
[34:18] | They’re the pints of blood that Chanel donated, | 这是香奈儿捐的血 |
[34:20] | but evidently they’re crawling with every type of STD, | 但它们显然带有各种性病 |
[34:23] | so nobody can use them. | 没人能用 |
[34:24] | Nice meeting you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[34:32] | All right, stupid, tiny, Goth bitch, | 好了 瘦蠢哥特婊 |
[34:34] | let’s see if you’ve put me over the top. | 看看你能不能让我获胜 |
[34:44] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[34:46] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[34:48] | This poor gir… Wait, who is she again? | 这个女孩真可怜… 话说她是谁 |
[34:50] | Chanel #9 or 10 or 11, I don’t know– | 香奈儿九号 也可能是十号或十一号吧 |
[34:53] | at a certain point you just lose count. | 我不确定 多到一定程度就记不住了 |
[34:55] | Well, why’d you hook her up to all these… blood bags? | 你为什么要在她身上接这么多血袋 |
[34:58] | This is weird. | 太诡异了 |
[35:00] | Me? I didn’t do this! | 我 不是我干的 |
[35:01] | I heard screaming! | 我听到尖叫了 |
[35:09] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[35:11] | You know, at some point, | 你知道吗 总有一天 |
[35:13] | this swamp is gonna be, like, 90% dead bodies. | 90%的沼泽都会是死人 |
[35:17] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[35:18] | Chanel #9 was my patient, right? | 香奈儿九号是我的病人 对吧 |
[35:21] | Well, it looks like she gave about two dozen bags of blood, | 看起来她捐了二十多袋血 |
[35:24] | which means I am back in the lead, | 也就是说我又可以当头头了 |
[35:25] | which means we are going on our romantic, | 也就是说我们可以进行 |
[35:28] | luxurious, all-expense-paid vacation to Blood Island! | 我们浪漫奢侈不用掏钱的血岛度假了 |
[35:31] | No. A– you’re going to Blood Island alone, | 不 首先 是你自己一个人去血岛 |
[35:34] | because I’m still creeped out about those STD’s; | 我还很害怕你的那些性病 |
[35:36] | and two– | 第二 |
[35:38] | aren’t you a little upset that your friend just got murdered? | 你朋友被杀了你一点都不伤心吗 |
[35:43] | It was Hester. | 一定是海丝特 |
[35:44] | Hester did this. | 是海丝特干的 |
[35:46] | She needed blood for Vampire Guy, | 她要为那个吸血男找血 |
[35:48] | and she’s a serial killer. Come on, let’s go look for her. | 还是个连环杀手 我们去找她 |
[35:51] | Come on. ? | 快走 |
[35:52] | She’s a what? | 她是个什么 |
[35:53] | Just one more spoonful. | 再来一勺 |
[35:55] | You know you want it. | 你知道想要的 |
[35:56] | Open up the tunnel for the blood train. | 快张开嘴 喝进去 |
[35:58] | No, I-I never want any blood again, not even a bloody Mary. | 我再也不想喝血了 血腥玛丽酒也不要 |
[36:01] | – I’m cured! I’m cured! – Hester! | -我已经痊愈了 -海丝特 |
[36:04] | Where did you get that blood? | 这血是哪来的 |
[36:05] | And before you answer, | 在你回答之前 |
[36:07] | please remember we have a patient present, | 注意我们这里有位病人 |
[36:08] | so if your answer is by killing someone | 所以如果你的回答是你杀了人 |
[36:10] | and draining all the blood from their body, | 把那人的血全部放干了 |
[36:12] | please, say it in code. | 那么请用暗号来说 |
[36:14] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[36:15] | I’m offended by that accusation. | 你这指控让我很生气 |
[36:17] | Though to be fair, it is warranted. | 不过公平地讲 也是有点根据的 |
[36:19] | That being said, | 话虽这么说 |
[36:20] | I didn’t kill anyone in the service of getting this blood. | 我拿这些血没有杀任何人 |
[36:22] | I got it from Chamberlain. | 我是从张伯伦那里拿来的 |
[36:23] | He was just gonna dump it in the swamp. | 反正他要把血倒进沼泽 |
[36:24] | You fed him Chanel’s blood? | 你喂他喝了香奈儿的血 |
[36:25] | Geez, you should have just fed him cyanide. | 天啊 你还不如喂他氰化物呢 |
[36:27] | I-Is there something wrong with that blood? | 这血里有什么问题吗 |
[36:29] | I-I drank, like, three vials of it. | 我喝了差不多三小瓶 |
[36:31] | ?No, nothing wrong per se, | 不 本身是没什么问题 |
[36:33] | unless you consider having every diagnosable STD in it “Wrong”? | 只要你觉得血里检测出了所有已知的性病没问题 |
[36:38] | At the moment I have been cured of my need to drink blood | 我饮血的欲望刚被治愈 |
[36:41] | and pretend to be a douchy vampire, | 刚不用装作傻逼吸血鬼了 |
[36:42] | I’m cursed with being a sexual pariah. ? | 我又变成了一个性爱弃民 |
[36:45] | Honey, you are a pale weirdo with receding gums | 宝贝 你是个脸色苍白牙龈萎缩的怪胎 |
[36:47] | who can’t eat at an ethnic restaurant! | 都不能在民族餐厅吃饭 |
[36:49] | You’re a pariah with or without an STD! | 你有没有性病都是弃民 |
[36:51] | Fortunately, you don’t have one. | 不过幸好 你没有性病 |
[36:53] | I checked the blood before I gave it to him. It’s clean. | 我给他喝之前化验了血 没问题 |
[36:55] | Free of any and all STD’s. | 没有性病 |
[36:58] | What? | 什么 |
[37:01] | I’m shocked. | 我很震惊 |
[37:05] | I knew you were behind this! | 我就知道是你干的 |
[37:08] | I am gonna get you. | 你给我等着 |
[37:10] | When you least expect it, I am going to get you. | 我会在你最不经意时对付你的 |
[37:13] | Chanel? I’ve been looking all over for you. | 香奈儿 我到处找你 |
[37:16] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[37:17] | The extra blood you submitted by totally exsanguinating | 你给香奈儿九号彻底放血 |
[37:20] | Chanel #9 has officially taken you past | 所得的额外血液让你正式通过了 |
[37:23] | the arbitrary yet official finish line. | 我们随意设置的官方终点线 |
[37:26] | You win the blood drive. | 你在采血计划中获胜了 |
[37:29] | I’m going to Blood Island? | 我要去血岛了吗 |
[37:30] | You bet your tiny ass you are! | 当然啦 |
[37:39] | And these two are for the other Chanels. | 这两个花环是给其他香奈儿的 |
[37:41] | Thank you. I’m gonna need one more, | 谢谢 我还需要一个花环 |
[37:42] | because now that I am officially STD-free, | 因为既然现在正式确认我并未染上任何性病 |
[37:45] | I think a certain someone is gonna want to come with me– | 我觉得有人要和我一起”去”了 |
[37:48] | and yes, I do mean that as a euphemism. | 是的 这话我说得很委婉 |
[37:52] | And here are your plane tickets. | 这是你的机票 |
[37:55] | “Business select”? | 商务舱 |
[37:58] | I only fly charter. | 我只坐包机 |
[38:01] | I… can’t afford… a charter jet. | 我付不起包机的钱 |
[38:04] | Well, that’s okay. | 没关系 |
[38:05] | I’ll just take the cash-equivalency option and go on my own trip. | 那就直接变现吧 我自己去 |
[38:07] | What? I can’t afford that. | 什么 我没钱了 |
[38:09] | I’ve already maxed out all my credit cards | 为了支付这趟旅行的开销 |
[38:11] | just to be able to afford this trip. | 我已经刷爆了所有信用卡 |
[38:13] | You have to go to Blood Island! | 你必须得去血岛 |
[38:15] | You have to honor the terms of the contest that you came up with, | 你必须履行你筹划的比赛奖励 |
[38:18] | or you will be hearing from my lawyer. | 不然你就等着收我的律师函吧 |
[38:32] | O positive, O positive, AB negative. | O型阳性 O型阳性 AB型阴性 |
[38:34] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[38:36] | I checked the hospital records. | 我查了一下医院的病历 |
[38:37] | Bill Hollis’ blood type is O positive, | 比尔·霍利斯的血型是O型阳性 |
[38:39] | so is Jane Hollis’. | 简·霍利斯也一样 |
[38:40] | What? How’d you find that out? | 什么 你是怎么发现的 |
[38:48] | Jackpot. | 走运了 |
[38:51] | Hot pies! | 热乎乎的烤派 |
[38:52] | Come and get your hot, delicious pies! | 快来尝尝新鲜出炉的美味烤派 |
[38:56] | Ma’am, can I tempt you with a free, delicious hot pie? | 女士 我能邀你品尝一块免费的美味烤派吗 |
[39:01] | Why not? | 有何不可 |
[39:05] | Just, what kind of pie is this? | 这是什么派 |
[39:08] | Worm pie. | 虫派 |
[39:10] | It’s worm. Yep. | 虫子 没错 |
[39:12] | You know, you can get a blood type from a saliva sample | 你可以用间接酶联免疫吸附法 |
[39:14] | using an indirect enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay | 以单株抗体为媒介从唾液样本中 |
[39:17] | using monoclonal antibodies? | 测出一个人的血型 |
[39:21] | Oh, yeah, and my blood type is AB negative, | 是的 还有我的血型是AB型阴性 |
[39:23] | so there’s no way I could be the baby in the belly. | 所以我不可能是她肚子里的孩子 |
[39:26] | Thank the Lord! | 感谢上帝 |
[39:27] | I’m so relieved! | 真是松了口气 |
[39:30] | I knew it couldn’t be you. | 我就知道不可能是你 |
[39:31] | I’m so sorry I ever doubted you. | 非常抱歉我曾怀疑过你 |
[39:34] | Oh, wait a minute. | 等等 |
[39:35] | You know what that means, don’t you? | 你知道这意味着什么 对吗 |
[39:38] | The baby in the belly has to be O positive. | 她肚子里那个孩子肯定是O型阳性 |
[40:10] | I don’t understand. | 什么情况 |
[40:12] | You’re the only man on staff with type O positive blood. | 你是员工中唯一血型为O型阳性的男性 |
[40:15] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[40:17] | Yes. Which is the same type as a man named Bill Hollis, | 是的 和大约三十年前在这里 |
[40:21] | who most likely was murdered here 30 years ago, | 被杀掉的比尔·霍利斯的血型完全一样 |
[40:24] | as well as his wife, Jane Hollis, who was with child at the time. | 也和他有孕在身的老婆简·霍利斯的血型匹配 |
[40:28] | That child would also have type O positive blood, | 那个孩子理应也是O型阳性血 |
[40:32] | as well as a motive to murder everyone here at the hospital. | 也有杀害医院里每个人的作案动机 |
[40:35] | So… you’re suggesting | 所以你是想说 |
[40:37] | that I was that baby they were pregnant with? | 我是他俩的孩子 |
[40:40] | Well, I’m just, like, very flattered | 你们觉得我只有三十岁 |
[40:42] | that you all think I look 30, but… | 真是让我受宠若惊 但是… |
[40:44] | you do realize this is insane, right? | 你们应该意识到这很扯了 对吧 |
[40:47] | Yeah. Well, you do bone down like a 30-year-old. | 你做爱的精力确实像三十岁 |
[40:50] | I mean, you be, like, the most handsomest 50-year-old ever. | 五十岁的人里就数你颜值最高 |
[40:53] | You’re, like, suspiciously handsome, dude. | 你真是帅到让人怀疑 老兄 |
[40:55] | Exactly. | 确实 |
[40:57] | Maybe you spent every summer for 30 years at the pool. | 也许你这三十年来每年夏天都待在泳池边 |
[40:59] | Maybe as a teenager, you were a lifeguard | 或许你年轻的时候做过救生员 |
[41:02] | – and suffered severe sun damage. – All right. | -被严重晒伤 -好吧 |
[41:05] | I-I get it, I am ridiculously handsome | 我懂了 我帅到让人生疑 |
[41:07] | and I do have an air of youthfulness about me, but… | 我也的确心态年轻 但是… |
[41:11] | O positive is the most common blood type. | O型阳性是最常见的血型 |
[41:13] | Thre is 40% of the people on this Earth have it. | 地球上40%的人都是这个血型 |
[41:15] | I mean, it’s weird that I’m the only one in the hospital that has it. | 整个医院只有我是这个血型也太奇怪了 |
[41:19] | And yet this is where we find ourselves. | 可事实摆在眼前 |
[41:21] | The proof is in the pudding. | 实践出真知 |
[41:24] | Or as I should say, the proof is in the blood pudding. | 或者我应该说 血中出真知 |
[41:28] | No. Actually, I shouldn’t. | 不 我不该这么说 |
[41:29] | And I apologize for going for the pun. | 我为刚才用的双关表示歉意 |
[41:31] | The minute it left my mouth, I felt dirty. | 一说出口我就觉得脏 |
[41:34] | Dr. Holt… science doesn’t lie, | 霍尔特医生 科学是不会说谎的 |
[41:36] | and as far as I’m concerned, | 在我看来 |
[41:38] | at this point, you are the prime suspect. | 你现在是头号嫌疑人 |
[41:44] | This is an outrage, and completely illogical. | 这是奇耻大辱而且太扯了 |
[41:48] | You morons don’t deserve to live. | 你们这群白痴不配活着 |
[41:50] | You want to accuse me of murder, you go right ahead. | 你们想指控我谋杀 有种就来 |
[41:55] | But there will be consequences. | 但后果自负 |
[42:11] | You startled me. | 你吓到我了 |
[42:15] | For me? | 给我的 |
[42:22] | You shouldn’t have. | 这怎么好意思 |
[42:26] | Won’t this get a little confusing? | 这不会让人懵圈吗 |
[42:28] | You say there are already two Green Meanies, | 你说过已经有两个绿魔了 |
[42:30] | so now there’s three? | 现在有三个 |
[42:34] | Works for me. | 我没意见 |
[42:37] | Green is my color. | 我喜欢绿色 |