时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Won’t this get a little confusing? | 这不会让人糊涂吗 |
[00:05] | You say there are already two Green Meanies, | 你说已经有两个绿魔了 |
[00:07] | so now there’s three? | 现在有三个 |
[00:11] | Works for me. | 我没意见 |
[00:13] | Science doesn’t lie. | 科学是不会说谎的 |
[00:15] | Dr. Holt, you are the prime suspect. | 霍尔特医生 你现在是头号嫌疑人 |
[00:19] | You want to accuse me of murder, you go right ahead. | 你们想指控我谋杀 有种就来 |
[00:22] | But there will be consequences. | 但后果自负 |
[00:26] | Dear God, I’m stressed. | 天啊 我很焦虑 |
[00:29] | This hospital’s popping off, | 医院忙得团团转 |
[00:30] | and I’m one of two actual doctors on staff. | 这里只有两名医生 我是其中一个 |
[00:33] | Dr. Holt, Dean Munsch needs to see you in her office. | 霍尔特医生 蒙什教务长让你去她办公室 |
[00:35] | She wouldn’t say what it was about. | 她没说为什么 |
[00:36] | Dr. Holt, Dr. Cascade needs you in the E.R. | 霍尔特医生 加斯凯德医生要你去急诊室 |
[00:38] | Something about a joke that you told him. | 说你跟他说了一个笑话 |
[00:39] | He can remember the punch line, | 他记得笑点 |
[00:40] | but he can’t remember the setup. | 但忘了铺垫 |
[00:42] | Plus, I’m trying to date that hot slice of lady pie, Chanel, | 此外 我还想约性感热辣的香奈儿 |
[00:44] | and everybody suddenly thinks I’m the Green Meanie. | 但所有人突然以为我是绿魔 |
[00:47] | Dr. Holt, Zayday needs you in the consultation room. | 霍尔特医生 扎丹要你去会诊室 |
[00:49] | She just admitted a guy who… | 她今天刚收了一名病人 |
[00:51] | See, the problem is, the more stressed out I get… | 问题是我越焦虑 |
[00:54] | the more stressed out the hand gets. | 手就越焦虑 |
[00:57] | Dr. Holt? | 霍尔特医生 |
[01:02] | Tell him I’ll be right there. | 跟他说我马上就去 |
[01:06] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[01:07] | And the hand used to belong to a serial killer, | 这只手来源于连环杀手 |
[01:09] | so when it gets stressed, it gets scary. | 它焦虑的时候非常可怕 |
[01:12] | And lately, it’s gotten a lot worse. | 而最近每况愈下 |
[01:16] | See, the hand likes to do whatever it wants, | 这只手随心所欲 |
[01:18] | and I think it’s figured out that the more worn out I get, | 它发现我越累 |
[01:21] | the harder it is to control. | 就越难控制它 |
[01:22] | So all it has to do is keep me tired. | 所以它只需要让我精疲力尽 |
[01:25] | – Brocky! – Damn it! | -小布 -该死 |
[01:27] | Wake up. Will you wake up? | 醒醒 快醒醒 |
[01:29] | No, we’re not doing this now. | 不 现在不行 |
[01:33] | Sinners, repent, | 罪人们 忏悔吧 |
[01:34] | in Jesus’ holy name! | 以基督之名 |
[01:36] | I just want to get some sleep! | 睡会觉都不行吗 |
[01:38] | I’ve tried everything, even meditating. | 我全都试过了 甚至冥想 |
[01:40] | But the hand refuses to let me relax. | 但手不让我放松 |
[01:44] | These days, I’m rolling on 45 minutes of sleep a night. | 这几天我每晚只能睡45分钟 |
[01:47] | I’ve got to get on top of this. | 我得解决这个问题 |
[01:49] | I invited Chanel over for a romantic dinner | 我请香奈儿来共进浪漫晚餐 |
[01:51] | because I could really use a little sooky-sooky. | 因为我真的挺需要美人入怀 |
[01:54] | What the hell is a “Large pinch”? | “一大把”是什么鬼 |
[02:01] | Good evening, Dr. Hot. | 晚上好 性感医生 |
[02:03] | Is your hand duct-taped to your leg? | 你把你的手粘在腿上了吗 |
[02:08] | Why, yes, it is, yeah. | 对 没错 |
[02:09] | Kinky. | 奇怪呢 |
[02:20] | Wow, this is really… salty. | 这真的好咸 |
[02:23] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[02:25] | Seems fine to me. | 我觉得还好 |
[02:26] | So, enough about me and that time I punched Donna Karan in the face. | 不说我和那次揍唐纳·卡兰的事了 |
[02:31] | Um, tell me about you. | 说说你吧 |
[02:32] | I mean, I don’t know anything about you. | 我对你一无所知 |
[02:35] | Like, how old you are, | 你多大了 |
[02:36] | where you’re from, or… how old you are. | 你从哪里来的 你多大了 |
[02:39] | Tell me about your family. | 说说你的家人吧 |
[02:41] | Do you have any siblings? | 有兄弟姐妹吗 |
[02:42] | Or did… did they all die of polio? | 还是他们都得小儿麻痹症死了 |
[02:46] | I’m so worn out. I mean, the last thing I want to do | 我很累 我最不想做事就是 |
[02:48] | is spend dinner rehashing my entire life story. | 在吃晚饭的时候回顾人生 |
[02:51] | Brock, I mean it! | 布洛克 我是认真的 |
[02:52] | If you and I want to take | 如果我们的关系 |
[02:53] | our relationship to the next level, | 还想进一步发展 |
[02:55] | I need to know who the man I’m dating really is. | 我得知道我约会的到底是个什么样的男人 |
[02:58] | I told you I didn’t want to talk about it! | 我已经说了我不想说 |
[03:03] | – I’m sorry. – That’s it! | -对不起 -够了 |
[03:05] | I’m leaving! | 我走 |
[03:06] | No. Chanel, wait. | 别 香奈儿 等等 |
[03:08] | I already have someone trying to murder me at work. | 在医院就已经有人想要谋杀我 |
[03:11] | It is the last thing I need | 我最不需要的就是 |
[03:13] | when I’m sitting down for an elegant | 在坐下来享受优雅超咸晚餐 |
[03:14] | salty dinner and romantic bong sesh. | 和浪漫大麻烟斗的时候也有生命危险 |
[03:18] | Chanel! | 香奈儿 |
[03:19] | – Come back! – No, Brock. | -回来 -不 布洛克 |
[03:20] | It is over between us! | 我们完了 |
[03:22] | I am done! | 我受够了 |
[03:24] | Chanel! | 香奈儿 |
[03:26] | Chanel, come… | 香奈儿 回… |
[03:27] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[03:32] | Dr. Brock, I’d like you to meet C.U.R.E. Institute’s | 布洛克医生 来见见CURE医院 |
[03:35] | most recent admission, Anna Plaisance. | 最近接收的病人 安娜·普莱桑斯 |
[03:37] | I don’t get it. She looks perfectly normal to me. | 我不明白 她看起来很正常 |
[03:50] | Oh, dear God. | 天啊 |
[03:53] | Nice to meet you, Dr. Holt. | 幸会 霍特医生 |
[03:55] | Nice to meet you. | 幸会 |
[03:58] | As you can see, | 如你所见 |
[04:00] | Ms. Plaisance has an extra set of arms and legs. | 普莱桑斯小姐有一副多余的手脚 |
[04:03] | No kidding. | 还真是 |
[04:05] | The doctors say it’s a remnant | 医生说是在母亲的子宫里 |
[04:07] | of an underdeveloped conjoined twin | 发育不完全 被我吸收的 |
[04:08] | that I subsumed in the womb. | 连体姐妹的残体 |
[04:10] | Removing a parasitic twin is an extremely, um, | 移除寄生残体的手术 |
[04:12] | lengthy and complex operation. | 非常冗长又复杂 |
[04:14] | That’s why I’m here. I’ve done my research, | 那正是我来这里的原因 我做了调查 |
[04:16] | and you’re one of the best surgeons in America. | 你是美国最好的外科医生之一 |
[04:19] | And I’d like you to perform the procedure. | 我希望能由你来做手术 |
[04:23] | It could be very big for the hospital, and… | 对医院来说意义重大 |
[04:26] | even bigger for you. | 对你的影响会更大 |
[04:29] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[04:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:32] | Let’s take a look, huh? | 我们来检查一下 |
[04:39] | I’m not gonna lie to you, surgery is an option, | 我不打算隐瞒 手术是一个方案 |
[04:41] | but it’s not a very good one. | 但并非好方案 |
[04:42] | The twin doesn’t have a head, | 连体婴并没有头部 |
[04:44] | but there is a cloaca that never developed into genitalia. | 但是有一个未发展成生殖器的泄殖腔 |
[04:46] | There’s an underdeveloped set of lungs fused | 未发育完全的肺部 |
[04:48] | to the falciform ligament of the liver. | 缠绕在了肝脏的镰状韧带上 |
[04:50] | Uh, the femoral artery of the left leg | 左腿股动脉分支 |
[04:52] | branches directly off the hepatic artery. | 直接连接到了肝动脉 |
[04:54] | And the nervous system of the extra arms | 多余手臂的神经系统 |
[04:56] | branch directly off the glossopharyngeal nerve, | 直接扩展到了舌咽神经 |
[04:58] | which is right here. | 就在这里 |
[04:59] | Now, if we sever that nerve, | 如果我们切断那条神经 |
[05:01] | then we’ve paralyzed her entire left side. | 她的左半身将全部瘫痪 |
[05:04] | But it is possible. | 但这是可行的 |
[05:05] | Yes, it’s possible. | 是的 有可行 |
[05:06] | That’s all I needed to hear, | 这就够了 |
[05:08] | because I’ve already contacted the Northeast Journal of Medicine, | 我已经联系了《东北医学报》 |
[05:11] | and they have agreed to send an associate editor | 他们已经同意派一个助理编辑 |
[05:14] | to cover the procedure! | 前来报道此事 |
[05:16] | So congratulations, Dr. Holt, | 祝贺你 霍特医生 |
[05:18] | you’re about to become a household name. | 你即将家喻户晓了 |
[05:20] | Hold up, no, I never said that I could do the surgery. | 等等 我从没说过我能做这个手术 |
[05:22] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[05:24] | You are always going on and on, | 你总说自己 |
[05:26] | how you are the most skilled surgeon in North America. | 是北美最棒的外科医生 |
[05:28] | Yeah, and I am, but I just… | 我确实是 但是我… |
[05:32] | I haven’t been getting a lot of sleep lately. | 我最近没睡好 |
[05:34] | Now, this is no time to be coy. | 现在没时间给你忸怩 |
[05:36] | You’re doing the surgery. | 这个手术你得做 |
[05:37] | But… I can’t. | 但是我不行啊 |
[05:40] | Dr. Holt, | 霍特医生 |
[05:41] | we are one dead body away | 再死一个人 |
[05:43] | from being revealed as the hospital where patients come, | 本院就要被揭穿是个病人进来被治好 |
[05:46] | get cured, and then are brutally murdered by a serial killer. | 又被连环杀手残忍干掉 有进无回的地方 |
[05:49] | Now, I would much rather we were known | 我更希望因为我们是 |
[05:51] | as the site of the most high profile | 近十年来最高水平的外科手术医院 |
[05:56] | surgical procedures in the last decade. | 而被知晓 |
[05:59] | We need this surgery. | 我们需要这场手术 |
[06:43] | You’re like Kill Bill or that dude | 你就像《杀手比尔》 |
[06:45] | who got his head smushed in on Game of Thrones. | 或者《权力的游戏》里脑袋被挤扁的家伙 |
[06:47] | Were you ever hit in the head really hard while you were training? | 你训练时有没有很重地打到过头 |
[06:50] | All the time. | 经常 |
[06:52] | You know Karate Kid? | 你知道《功夫小子》吗 |
[06:53] | They modeled the guy who ran Cobra Kai after my sensei. | 他们以我老师之后的眼镜蛇道馆馆主的模本拍的 |
[06:58] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[06:59] | I’ve been trying to find a medical explanation | 我试着找到医学解释 |
[07:01] | as to why you think you’re dead, | 为什么你认为你已经死了 |
[07:02] | and I discovered cotard’s delusion. | 然后我发现了科塔德症症候群 |
[07:04] | Named after a French neurologist, Jules Cotard. | 以法国神经学家朱尔斯·科塔德症命名 |
[07:06] | Basically, people who have it think they’re dead, | 基本上 病人会认为自己已经死了 |
[07:07] | or in some cases that they don’t even exist at all. | 某些人会觉得他们压根不存在 |
[07:10] | A traumatic brain injury could be one of the instigating causes. | 脑外伤可能是发病的原因之一 |
[07:13] | Well, I don’t have it. | 我并没有脑损伤 |
[07:15] | I’ve had MRIs. | 我做过核磁共振 |
[07:16] | Anything like that would have to be caused by a misfiring | 那种情况是由大脑梭状回面孔区 |
[07:20] | in the fusiform face area of the brain. | 出现问题引起 |
[07:23] | Or in the amygdalae. | 或者是扁桃腺 |
[07:24] | And there’s no signs of trauma in either of those areas. | 而我的那些区域并无损伤 |
[07:27] | So… | 所以… |
[07:29] | It could also be purely psychological. | 也可能是完全的精神问题 |
[07:31] | I think we should give you a psych test to see if you have | 我认为我们应该给你做精神测试 |
[07:33] | any tendencies that would make Cotard’s a likely diagnosis. | 看你有没有患上科塔德症症的可能 |
[07:35] | I don’t think that’s a good idea. | 这不是个好主意 |
[07:37] | I don’t think I can make a future with a guy who’s actually dead. | 我不可能跟认为自己已经死掉的男人有未来 |
[07:39] | Am I supposed to raise little half-dead, half-alive children? | 难道我要抚养一个半生半死的小孩吗 |
[07:42] | I’m sorry, I didn’t realize you were prejudiced against dead people. | 抱歉 我不知道你对死人有偏见 |
[07:45] | Everyone is. I’m just willing to admit it. | 所有人都是 我只是敢于承认 |
[07:47] | Look, I really like you, but if we’re gonna be a couple, | 我很喜欢你 但是如果我们要在一起 |
[07:51] | then I need to know what your true condition is, | 那我得了解你的真实状况 |
[07:53] | in terms of being living or not living. | 到底是死了 还是活着 |
[07:59] | There’s no official test for Cotard’s. | 没有鉴定科塔德症症的正式测试 |
[08:01] | It’s not even in the DSM, so I invented my own. | 诊断与统计手册里也没有 所以我自创了一个 |
[08:04] | I researched people who have been diagnosed with Cotard’s | 我研究了被诊断为科塔德症的人 |
[08:06] | and found a pattern in their personality types. | 在他们的人格类型中发现了规律 |
[08:10] | Psychosis, neurological illness, schizophrenia, | 比如精神错乱 神经性疾病 精神分裂 |
[08:13] | and I pulled questions from a number of sources | 我从测试这些疾病的测验中 |
[08:15] | that test for those kinds of things. | 调取了一些问题 |
[08:16] | MMPI, | 明尼苏达多相人格测验 |
[08:17] | Myers-Briggs, Cosmo. | 迈尔斯·布里格斯测验 科兹莫 |
[08:20] | Honestly, it’s the most actual work I’ve ever done on anything. | 说实话 这是我所做过的最实际的工作 |
[08:23] | – I’m flattered. – Let’s begin. | -我受宠若惊 -开始吧 |
[08:25] | True or false: everything in the world is relative. | 判断对错 世上的一切都是相对的 |
[08:29] | True. | 对 |
[08:30] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[08:33] | Second question. | 第二个问题 |
[08:34] | You’re out with your girlfriends | 你和女朋友们在外面玩 |
[08:35] | and you spot a cute guy across the bar. | 突然发现吧台对面有可爱的男孩子 |
[08:36] | What do you do? A, smile sweetly? | 你会怎么做 A 冲他微笑 |
[08:38] | B, strike up a conversation? | B 找他搭讪 |
[08:40] | C, wink and wait for him to come over? | C 冲他放电 等他过来 |
[08:43] | Your body will do the rest of the talking. | 再用肢体行动来勾引他 |
[08:45] | Um… B, I guess. | 大概选B吧 |
[08:47] | How many times do you think about death or murder in a day? | 你一天中会想多少次死亡或谋杀 |
[08:50] | Um… I don’t know, like, 37. | 不知道 大概37次 |
[08:53] | Is that a lot? Yeah. | 很多吗 |
[08:55] | Maybe less. | 可能不到37次 |
[08:56] | Final question of the section. | 本阶段最后一个问题 |
[08:58] | Which Madonna do you prefer? | 你最喜欢哪个电影里面麦当娜 |
[09:00] | – Desperately Seeking Susan Madonna. – Obvi. | -《寻找苏珊》 -显而易见 |
[09:09] | – Is everything okay? – Yes. | -还好吗 -是的 |
[09:12] | Let’s move on to phase two. | 下面进入第二阶段 |
[09:14] | I can’t go if you’re watching. | 你们看着我尿不出来 |
[09:15] | We need to test your urine. | 我们需要检测你的尿液 |
[09:16] | Patients with Cotard’s tend to have a high serum concentration of CMMG | 科塔德症患者通常CMMG的血清浓度很高 |
[09:19] | and weak renal function. | 肾功能较弱 |
[09:21] | But do you actually have to watch me give the sample? | 但你们一定得看着我取样吗 |
[09:23] | We need to be sure that you’re not pulling a Lance Armstrong | 我们得确保你不会像兰斯·阿姆斯特朗一样 |
[09:25] | and secretly giving us someone else’s pee. | 悄悄换成别人的尿液给我们 |
[09:27] | All you need to do is tell me | 你只需要告诉我 |
[09:28] | if the things I’m showing you in the slides are dead or alive. | 幻灯片中的东西是死是活就好 |
[09:34] | Dead. | 死的 |
[09:37] | Alive. | 活的 |
[09:41] | Dead? | 死的 |
[09:44] | I don’t know who that is. | 我不知道这是谁 |
[09:47] | I don’t know, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:48] | G-guys I’m done with this. I’m not doing it anymore. | 我受够了 我不想继续做测验了 |
[10:03] | What do the results say? | 结果怎么说 |
[10:05] | ScarJo is your spirit celebrity, | 斯嘉丽·约翰逊是你的精神支撑 |
[10:06] | and, yes, you have Cotard’s. | 而且你确实患了科塔德症 |
[10:08] | What? I do? | 什么 真的吗 |
[10:10] | Wait, so I’m not actually dead? | 等等 所以我其实没死 |
[10:14] | I’m alive? | 我还活着 |
[10:16] | Thank God, I’m still alive. | 谢天谢地 我还活着 |
[10:20] | But wait, how do you explain how cold I am? | 那你怎么解释我肢体冰凉 |
[10:22] | People psychosomatically manifest symptoms of a disease | 如果人们真心相信自己患了某种疾病 |
[10:24] | if they truly believe they have it. | 就会显现出症状 |
[10:26] | They’ve been known to develop tumors, skin conditions | 已知的有长出肿瘤 出现皮肤状况 |
[10:28] | or even paralysis. | 甚至瘫痪 |
[10:29] | Also, you sleep in a water bed next to a giant air conditioner. | 而且还你睡在空调旁边的水床上 |
[10:33] | This must be a lot to take in. | 这对你来说一定很难接受 |
[10:35] | Maybe you should go home and take a rest on your water bed | 也许你应该回家 在水床上休息一下 |
[10:36] | and we can talk about this later. | 我们可以晚点再谈 |
[10:38] | Thank you, Number Three. You saved my life. | 谢谢你 三号 你救了我 |
[10:57] | I didn’t give him all the results. | 我没把所有结果都告诉他 |
[10:59] | According to the testing, | 测试结果显示 |
[11:00] | not only is Dr. Cassidy Cascade | 卡西迪·加斯凯德医生 |
[11:02] | more likely to want to be in the front during spooning, | 不仅在侧抱式中想当被抱的那个 |
[11:04] | he’s also a psychopath. | 他还是个精神病 |
[11:07] | And his most likely profession… is serial killer. | 同时他极有可能是连环杀手 |
[11:13] | Wait, so this means that… | 等等 这是不是说… |
[11:15] | – Cassidy might be… – The Green Meanie. | -卡西迪可能是… -绿魔 |
[11:21] | It seems like all of us Chanels are just doomed | 似乎所有的香奈儿都命中注定 |
[11:24] | to a life of romantic tragedy. | 会陷入浪漫悲剧 |
[11:26] | But it’s gonna be okay. | 但没关系 |
[11:28] | Because as soon as you turn Cassidy in to the police… | 因为一旦你将卡西迪交给警察… |
[11:31] | the three of us can start | 我们三个就可以 |
[11:32] | enjoying the freedom of not living our lives worrying about | 不用再担心被连环杀手杀害 |
[11:36] | being slaughtered by some serial killer. | 开始自由地生活 |
[11:38] | And get back to the good old days: | 恢复过去的美好生活 |
[11:40] | the three of us against the world. | 我们三个一起对抗世界 |
[11:42] | Young women bonding over a shared sense of mutual affection, humor. | 三个靓妹因为共同的幽默感成为好姐妹 |
[11:47] | It was never like that. That sounds awful. | 根本不是这样 听起来太糟糕了 |
[11:50] | And maybe I won’t turn him in. | 再说也许我不会揭发他 |
[11:52] | What? Uh, he’s a murderer. | 什么 他可是杀人犯 |
[11:55] | Maybe, for once, I don’t want to have to do the right thing | 但我这次不想为了其他人 |
[11:56] | for the good of everyone else. | 而做什么正确决定 |
[11:59] | Um… when have you ever done that? | 你什么时候这样做过 |
[12:00] | Just for once, why can’t it be about me and my needs? | 就一次也好 难道我就不能自私一次吗 |
[12:03] | When is it Number Three’s turn to be happy? | 什么时候能轮到三号开心呢 |
[12:14] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[12:18] | Brocky! Will you wake up? | 小布 你醒醒 |
[12:24] | I said wake up. | 我说了醒醒 |
[12:26] | Damn it! I’ve just got to sleep. | 可恶 我好不容易睡着 |
[12:29] | No sleep for you. I want to play. | 你不能睡觉 我想玩 |
[12:35] | All right. That’s it. I can’t live like this. | 我受够了 不能这样下去了 |
[12:38] | I don’t care about my surgical career anymore. | 我不在乎什么外科手术生涯了 |
[12:41] | I just want you gone! | 你给我消失吧 |
[12:45] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[12:47] | Something I should’ve done a long time ago. | 我早就该这么做了 |
[12:50] | Missed me. | 没砍到 |
[12:54] | Stop moving! Yeah. | 别乱动 |
[12:56] | Laugh it up, funny boy. | 你就笑吧 傻孩子 |
[13:00] | You missed me, you dummy. | 又没砍到 你这个笨蛋 |
[13:02] | You can’t kill me. | 你杀不了我 |
[13:04] | It’s you and me forever. | 我们永不分离 |
[13:08] | You might want to look behind you. | 看看身后吧 |
[13:17] | Don’t worry. I got this. | 别担心 有我呢 |
[13:21] | Take that. | 尝尝这个 |
[13:28] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[13:29] | White Crane Kung Fu. That’s what. | 白鹤拳 就是这样 |
[13:53] | I can’t believe it. | 不敢相信 |
[13:55] | You saved my life. | 你救了我 |
[13:57] | Of course I did, silly. | 当然了 小傻瓜 |
[13:59] | It’s you and me forever. | 我们永不分离 |
[14:04] | Thanks so much for letting me ramble on like this. | 谢谢你愿意听我唠叨 |
[14:06] | You’re such a good listener, | 你是个很好的倾听者 |
[14:07] | and I really don’t have anyone else I can talk to… | 而我也没有别人可以谈心了 |
[14:11] | Myrtle. | 桃金娘 |
[14:13] | I’m in love with the Green Meanie, | 我爱上了绿魔 |
[14:14] | and I don’t know what to do about it. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[14:16] | I bribed Number Five with delicious candy | 我用好吃的糖果贿赂了五号 |
[14:18] | so she wouldn’t say anything, but… | 这样她就不会说出来 可是… |
[14:20] | maybe I should just turn him in. | 也许我该揭发他 |
[14:22] | I mean, on one hand, he is killing people, | 一方面 他在杀人 |
[14:25] | which is, like, not great. | 这不是件好事 |
[14:27] | But in a Malthusian sense, this planet is teeming with people, | 但马尔萨斯认为这个星球人满为患 |
[14:30] | so he is sort of thinning the herd in a helpful way. | 所以他这样减少点人口也不失为一项善举 |
[14:34] | But let’s just say we fall madly in love. | 但是我们疯狂地相爱了 |
[14:38] | That’ll protect me for a while, | 这能暂时保我平安 |
[14:39] | but what about when the honeymoon’s over and the romance wears off? | 可是万一蜜月期结束后爱情变淡了呢 |
[14:45] | Maybe he’ll get bored with me and decide to chop off my head. | 也许他会对我失去兴趣然后决定砍下我的脑袋 |
[14:48] | But maybe… | 可也许… |
[14:50] | that’s great incentive for me to make sure | 这会激励我努力 |
[14:52] | that the romance doesn’t wear off. | 维系爱情的新鲜感 |
[14:54] | Maybe that’s exactly the motivation our relationship needs. | 也许这正是我们感情所需的动力 |
[15:02] | Thank you so much, Myrtle. | 太感谢你了 桃金娘 |
[15:03] | I guess I’ve got a lot of thinking to do. | 我有很多事要做 |
[15:06] | You have no idea how much this means to me. | 你不知道这对我有多重要 |
[15:10] | I’ll make sure no one defiles your corpse. | 我会保证没人玷污你的尸体的 |
[15:17] | Very interesting. | 很有意思 |
[15:19] | This is something I’ve never seen before. | 我从来没有见过这样的东西 |
[15:21] | Please, Doctor, you have to help us. | 求你了 医生 你一定要帮助我们 |
[15:23] | There’s something very wrong with my boyfriend, | 我男友真的很不对劲 |
[15:25] | and we have no idea what it is. | 我们不清楚他得了什么病 |
[15:26] | Um, it’s obvious what’s wrong with your boyfriend. | 你男友的病很明显 |
[15:28] | Your boyfriend has horrible acne. | 他长了很严重的痤疮 |
[15:30] | It’s nothing to be ashamed of. | 这没什么好难为情的 |
[15:31] | Jessica Simpson had terrible acne | 杰西卡·辛普森也有过很严重的痤疮 |
[15:32] | and inexplicably chose to make a commercial about it. | 而且莫名其妙地接了一个痤疮广告 |
[15:35] | I don’t think Mr. Benderhall has acne. | 我觉得本德霍尔先生没长痤疮 |
[15:38] | Okay, then he had acne. | 好吧 那他长过痤疮 |
[15:40] | Again, nothing to be ashamed of. | 再说一遍 没什么好难为情的 |
[15:42] | Edward James Olmos had terrible acne, too. | 爱德华·詹姆斯·奥莫斯也有过严重的痤疮 |
[15:44] | He’s got more pock marks than the moon, | 他脸上的坑比月球表面还多 |
[15:45] | but I feel like he wears it like a badge of pride, | 但我觉得他倒挺引以为傲的 |
[15:47] | and frankly, i think he gets more work because of it. | 坦白说 我觉得他因为这接了更多活 |
[15:51] | It’s not just his skin. | 不仅是他的皮肤 |
[15:52] | He has abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting. | 他还有腹痛 恶心和呕吐 |
[15:56] | The doctor said it was a really bad stomach flu, | 医生说这是严重的肠胃感冒 |
[15:58] | but he hasn’t even had a fever. | 但他都没有发烧 |
[16:00] | I read about this place in the paper, | 我在报纸上看到这里的新闻 |
[16:02] | that people come here with incurable diseases. | 那些得了不治之症的人都到这来 |
[16:05] | Do you think that’s what this is? | 你觉得这是不治之症吗 |
[16:06] | When did the symptoms first start? | 症状是第一次发作是什么时候 |
[16:09] | A few weeks ago. | 几周前 |
[16:10] | Well, um, we can rule out smallpox. | 那我们可以排除天花 |
[16:13] | You’d already be dead. | 不然你就已经死了 |
[16:14] | Dr. Cascade? Dr…. | 加斯凯德医生 还有 |
[16:17] | Number Three. My name is Dr. Number Three. | 三号 我是三号医生 |
[16:23] | Thomas is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me. | 遇到托马斯是我一生中最美好的事情 |
[16:26] | I love this man more than I love myself, | 我爱他胜过爱自己 |
[16:28] | and I cannot be without him. | 我不能失去他 |
[16:29] | Do you understand me? He’s my everything. | 你们明白吗 他是我的一切 |
[16:31] | You have to help us! | 你们一定要帮帮我们 |
[16:32] | Shelly. | 雪莉 |
[16:34] | I’m gonna make you a promise right now. | 我现在向你承诺 |
[16:37] | I’m gonna find out what’s wrong with your boyfriend, | 我一定会找出你男朋友的病因 |
[16:39] | and then I’m gonna cure him. | 并治好他的 |
[16:41] | Dr. Cascade, thank you. | 加斯凯德医生 谢谢 |
[16:43] | It’s the selfless dedication of people like you | 正是像你这样无私奉献的人 |
[16:45] | that make me believe that true love can | 让我相信在这个可怕 |
[16:48] | maybe really survive in this | 且变幻莫测的世界中 |
[16:50] | scary and unpredictable world. | 真爱可以得以持续 |
[16:55] | Number Three, Number Five, Neckbrace, my dear sweet idiots, | 三号 五号 项圈妹 亲爱的白痴们 |
[16:58] | I need some advice. | 我需要点建议 |
[17:00] | You know how Brock’s hand sometimes tries to kill me | 你们知道因为布洛克的手来自一个杀人犯 |
[17:02] | because he got it off a murderer? | 所以他有时想杀我 |
[17:03] | – What?! – Um, no. You never told us that. | -什么 -你从没和我们说过 |
[17:05] | Okay, well, it does and he did. | 好吧 确实他也这么干过 |
[17:07] | Anyway, when I was walking home the other night | 总之 那天晚上我告诉他再也不想理他了 |
[17:09] | from his house, after telling him that I never wanted | 我们之间结束了之后 |
[17:10] | to speak to him again and that it was over between us, | 我离开他家 走在回家的路上时 |
[17:12] | I was, like, “No.” | 我在想 不 |
[17:13] | I am going back to my hot doctor boyfriend’s house, | 我要回到我性感的医生男朋友家 |
[17:16] | and I’m gonna ask him why he keeps trying to kill me! | 然后问他为什么他一直想要杀了我 |
[17:19] | And you know what he said? | 你们知道他说了什么吗 |
[17:20] | He said it’s just because he’s stressed. | 他说因为他的压力太大 |
[17:22] | When he’s worn out, | 当他精疲力尽的时候 |
[17:22] | it’s harder for him to control the hand’s homicidal rage, | 他很难去控制自己那只嗜杀成性的手 |
[17:25] | but he also said that figuring out a way | 不过他也说了他的首要任务是 |
[17:27] | not to murder me is gonna be his top priority. | 找到不杀我的办法 |
[17:29] | Chanel, you totally did the right thing. | 香奈儿 你做得对 |
[17:32] | He’s a hot doctor. He deserves another chance. | 他是个性感医生 你应该多给他一次机会 |
[17:35] | Thank you. I mean, I am so relieved. | 谢谢 我这就安心了 |
[17:37] | Wait, is that your advice? | 等等 那就是你的建议吗 |
[17:41] | Chanel, he’s obviously gonna try and kill you. | 香奈儿 很明显他想杀了你 |
[17:45] | You’re in mortal danger. | 这可是性命攸关 |
[17:46] | You wouldn’t understand, Number Five. | 你不会懂的 五号 |
[17:47] | I mean, you’ve never had a boyfriend. | 你从来没有交过男朋友 |
[17:50] | Yes, I have. | 我有过 |
[17:51] | His name was Tyler and he was murdered, like, three weeks ago. | 他叫做泰勒 他三个星期前被杀死了 |
[17:54] | So much weird stuff happens to us, | 我们身上发生了太多奇怪的事情 |
[17:56] | I can honestly say I totally forgot about that. | 说实话 我真的完全忘了有这回事了 |
[17:59] | Chanel. | 香奈儿 |
[18:00] | Even though I refuse to tell you who the killer is– | 虽然我拒绝告诉你们凶手是谁 |
[18:02] | but let me just remind you all | 但是让我提醒你们 |
[18:04] | that it is a fact that I do know | 我知道的事实是 |
[18:06] | I can say that you would probably be comfortable dating Brock. | 你可以放心和布洛克约会 |
[18:10] | Even though he has the hand of psycho killer, | 即使他有一只变态杀手的手 |
[18:11] | I can’t promise that he’s not gonna try and kill you, | 我不能保证他不会杀了你 |
[18:13] | but suffice it to say, | 但是简单来说 |
[18:14] | I don’t think that he’s the Green Meanie type. | 我不觉得他属于绿魔那类 |
[18:18] | Okay. Hold on. | 等等 |
[18:20] | If you’re gonna start giving us hints, | 如果你要给我们提示 |
[18:22] | why don’t you just tell us who the killer is, now? | 为什么你不直接告诉我们凶手是谁呢 |
[18:24] | Why doesn’t Number Three tell us who the killer is? | 不如让三号来告诉我们凶手是谁 |
[18:30] | How’s your love life been lately? | 你的爱情生活最近怎么样 |
[18:33] | None of your business. | 不关你的事 |
[18:54] | Excusez. | 打扰一下 |
[18:57] | We’re making our move. | 有进展了 |
[18:59] | I need Dr. Holt’s password. | 我需要霍尔特医生的密码 |
[19:01] | Password? | 密码 |
[19:02] | What– which one? | 什么 哪个密码 |
[19:04] | It doesn’t matter. | 无所谓 |
[19:04] | Most Americans use the same password for everything. | 大多数美国人所有地方都用同一个密码 |
[19:07] | What are you gonna do with it? | 你要密码干什么 |
[19:08] | I’m going to annoy him. | 我准备去气气他 |
[19:10] | I happen to know that Brock’s hand | 我正好知道布洛克的手 |
[19:12] | wants to kill Chanel as much as I do. | 和我一样想杀了香奈儿 |
[19:14] | And he loses control of it | 而他压力越大 |
[19:16] | the more stressed out he gets. | 他就越控制不住它 |
[19:17] | Yeah. About that, um… | 这个嘛 |
[19:21] | I guess I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t feeling guilty about… | 我要是说我对杀人一点也不愧疚 |
[19:25] | murdering people. | 那肯定是撒谎 |
[19:26] | We’re not talking about murdering people. | 我们不是在说杀人 |
[19:29] | We’re talking about murdering Chanel, | 而是杀香奈儿 |
[19:31] | the bitch that burned my sister’s face off. | 那贱人烫烂了我姐的脸 |
[19:34] | So, if you’re asking me | 所以 你问我 |
[19:35] | if I think she deserves to die, my answer is yes. | 是不是觉得她该死 答案是肯定的 |
[19:39] | I believe she does. | 她就是该死 |
[19:41] | Just give me the password. | 把密码告诉我 |
[19:42] | Well, I-I did see him sign into his e-mail once. | 我的确有一次看到他登陆邮箱 |
[19:50] | His password is “I went to Harvard”? | 他的密码是”我是哈佛毕业的” |
[19:53] | Yeah. All caps. | 对 全部大写 |
[19:55] | Excellent. | 好极了 |
[19:57] | Once Chanel is dead, we’ll pick off the rest | 一旦香奈儿死了 我们再 |
[19:59] | of the Chanels one-by-one, | 一个个收拾剩下的香奈儿们 |
[20:01] | starting with that bitch Number Three. | 从那个贱人三号开始 |
[20:03] | I mean, that earmuff thing is so obnoxious. | 那耳罩实在令人难以忍受 |
[20:06] | It’s not even cold out! | 天气根本就不冷 |
[20:09] | I’m not killing Chanel #3. | 我不会杀香奈儿三号 |
[20:14] | Oh, yes, you are. | 你会的 |
[20:16] | I’ll turn you in if you don’t, and I’ll be the last face | 否则我就告发你 我将是你坐上电椅 |
[20:19] | you see when you fry in the electric chair. | 被处决前最后见到的人 |
[20:22] | That is a solemn promise. | 我郑重发誓 |
[20:37] | I want to cancel my subscription. | 我想要取消订阅 |
[20:38] | No. Do not put me on hold. Do not… Hello? | 别让我等着 别… 喂 |
[20:42] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[20:45] | Excuse me, Dr. Holt. | 打扰一下 霍尔特医生 |
[20:46] | What? | 干嘛 |
[20:48] | You seem a little harried. | 你好像有点焦虑 |
[20:49] | Yeah, I am harried. | 是 我是很焦虑 |
[20:51] | My cable package is messed up. | 我的数字电视套餐乱透了 |
[20:53] | I tried to watch TV last night, and every single channel, | 昨晚我想看电视 结果所有频道 |
[20:55] | 24/7, is Major League Soccer. | 都在全天候放送橄榄球大联盟比赛 |
[20:58] | And I can’t even use my computer anymore, look. | 连电脑都不能用了 你看 |
[21:01] | 10,000 pop-up ads for male enhancement. | 跳出无数个壮阳广告 |
[21:03] | Did you, uh, handcuff yourself to that desk? | 你这是把你自己跟桌子铐起来了 |
[21:07] | Yes. | 是 |
[21:08] | As a matter of fact, I did. | 一点没错 |
[21:10] | Well, I just came in to let you know | 我过来是想告诉你 |
[21:12] | Dean Munsch has been looking for you. | 蒙什教务长在找你 |
[21:13] | Oh, and I believe here he is. | 他肯定在这里 |
[21:15] | Dr. Holt, this is Slade Hornborn. | 霍尔特医生 这位是斯雷德·霍伯恩 |
[21:19] | He’s doing the profile on you | 他是《东北医学报》的记者 |
[21:21] | for the Northeast Journal of Medicine. | 准备采访你 |
[21:23] | Are you handcuffed to that desk? | 你是把你自己跟桌子铐在一起吗 |
[21:25] | I am. | 是的 |
[21:26] | You know what they say about surgeons: | 你也知道人们是怎么评价外科医生的 |
[21:27] | we’re slaves to our work. | 我们是工作的奴隶 |
[21:29] | I didn’t know they said that. | 我可没听说过 |
[21:30] | Do you ever wish you were bigger? | 你希望自己能更”大”一些吗 |
[21:32] | Try natural male enhan… | 试试纯天然壮… |
[21:36] | I’m Dr. Brock Holt. | 我是布洛克·霍尔特医生 |
[21:39] | I’m so sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[21:41] | Where I’m from, that’s how we greet people that we really admire. | 在我家乡 我们敬仰谁才这样问候谁 |
[21:44] | And where is that? | 你家乡是哪里 |
[21:45] | Baltimore. | 巴尔的摩 |
[21:47] | I’m from there, too. | 我也来自巴尔的摩 |
[21:50] | It’s an old Baltimorean custom. | 这是巴尔的摩人古老的习俗 |
[21:52] | – Yeah. – Now that the introductions are out of the way, | -对 -现在大家都互相认识了 |
[21:55] | why don’t you give Mr. Hornborn here | 你不如给霍伯恩先生 |
[21:57] | an overview of the procedure | 概述一下 |
[21:59] | you’re about to perform on the polymelia. | 你将为多肢患者做的手术 |
[22:01] | We’re not doing the procedure. | 我们不能做手术 |
[22:05] | But you said you could do the surgery. | 但你说过你可以主刀 |
[22:07] | I said it’s possible, and it is, | 我说的是可能 确实可能 |
[22:09] | but not for this patient. | 但这位患者不行 |
[22:10] | Her heart is too weak to go through surgery. | 她的心脏无法承受手术 |
[22:12] | Her blood work just came back. | 她的血检报告刚出来了 |
[22:14] | She is C-stage heart failure. | 她心衰三级 |
[22:16] | Probably worn out from all that extra work, | 可能因为过量工作累坏了 |
[22:18] | pumping blood to those four extra limbs for the last 30 years. | 三十年来为多出的四肢供血 |
[22:24] | We are gonna move forward with the procedure. | 我们会继续进行手术 |
[22:26] | – No. – Yes. | -不要 -要 |
[22:27] | You said that the patient was in C-stage heart failure. | 你说患者心衰三级 |
[22:35] | That will kill her in five years no matter what. | 因此她无论如何活不过五年 |
[22:37] | So we are going to perform a heart transplant | 所以我们要进行心脏移植 |
[22:40] | along with removing the parasitic twin | 同时在手术中移除寄生双胞胎 |
[22:43] | and saving her life in the process. | 救她一命 |
[22:45] | It will go down as the most spectacular surgery | 这会流传为现代医学史上 |
[22:49] | in modern medical history. | 最叹为观止的手术 |
[22:51] | Where are you gonna get a heart? | 你上哪儿找颗心脏 |
[22:53] | People sit on transplant lists for years. | 移植名单上的人都要等好多年 |
[22:55] | You just leave that to me. | 交给我来解决 |
[22:56] | Mr. Hornborn, why don’t I show you the rest of the facility. | 霍伯恩先生 我带你参观医院其他地方 |
[23:09] | Number Three. | 三号 |
[23:12] | Put this on. | 穿上 |
[23:15] | Your boyfriend is being poisoned by the Russians. | 你男友被俄国人下毒了 |
[23:18] | What? | 什么 |
[23:19] | That seems insane. | 听起来很荒唐 |
[23:20] | I don’t know any Russians. | 我不认识俄国人 |
[23:22] | That’s probably what this guy said. | 可能这人也曾这么说 |
[23:24] | Victor Yushchenko, former president of Ukraine. | 乌克兰前总统维克托·尤先科 |
[23:28] | He used to look like this. | 他毁容前长这样 |
[23:30] | Until he pushed for Ukraine’s membership into NATO, | 直到他争取让乌克兰加入北大西洋公约组织 |
[23:33] | and the KGB slipped dioxin into his food. | 苏联国家安全委员会偷偷给他食物下了二恶英 |
[23:37] | Dioxin? | 二恶英 |
[23:38] | Tetrachlorodibenzodioxin, to be exact. | 准确来说是四氯二苯并二恶英 |
[23:41] | Um, it’s a byproduct of various industrial processes, | 它是多种工业生产过程中的副产品 |
[23:45] | and an ingredient in Agent Orange used during the Vietnam War. | 也是越战时使用的橙剂[剧毒除草剂]的成分 |
[23:48] | What does this mean? | 这意味着什么 |
[23:50] | It means we need to quarantine your boyfriend | 意味着我们需要立刻隔离你男友 |
[23:52] | and get you out of this room immediately. | 并带你离开这个房间 |
[23:54] | If the dose was as large as I think it may have been, | 如果剂量如我想的那么多 |
[23:56] | you yourself risk poisoning. | 你也有中毒风险 |
[23:59] | I-I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪儿也不去 |
[24:00] | I’m not gonna leave my boyfriend’s side. | 我不会离开我男友身边 |
[24:02] | You promised me that you would find a cure for him, | 你之前跟我承诺会找到治愈他的办法 |
[24:04] | and I expect you to make good on your promise. | 我期望你兑现诺言 |
[24:06] | Until you do, I’m not leaving this room. | 在那之前 我不会离开这个房间 |
[24:16] | I guess this is what true love looks like. | 我猜真爱就是这样 |
[24:18] | I just don’t get it. | 我就是不明白 |
[24:20] | I mean, if she stays in that room with him, | 如果她陪他留在那个房间 |
[24:22] | she puts her own health at risk. | 她置自身健康于风险中 |
[24:25] | I don’t know who it helps for her to die, too. | 不知道她搭上性命有什么用 |
[24:28] | Maybe because you’ve never felt the warm embrace of real love. | 或许是因为你从未感受过真爱的温暖怀抱 |
[24:32] | There’s something I need to tell you. | 我有话要跟你说 |
[24:34] | I made a decision. | 我做了决定 |
[24:37] | So have I. | 我也是 |
[24:38] | Let’s say them out loud at the same time. | 那我们一起大声说出来 |
[24:41] | One… two… three. | 一 二 三 |
[24:45] | I know you’re the Green Meanie, and I’m in love with you. | 我知道你是绿魔 我爱你 |
[24:45] | I’m the Green Meanie and I’m in love with you. | 我是绿魔 我爱上你了 |
[24:46] | …I’m gonna love and support you unconditionally. | 我将无条件爱你并支持你 |
[24:46] | And I’ve decided I’m not going to kill you. | 我决定不杀你 |
[24:48] | I’m just gonna kill Chanel. | 只杀香奈儿 |
[24:49] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[24:52] | I’m in love with you. | 我爱上你了 |
[24:54] | No. I heard that, which is great. | 这句我听清了 这很好 |
[24:58] | But I just wonder if you could maybe not kill Chanel. | 我是想你能不能别杀香奈儿 |
[25:01] | See, I get that, but… | 我理解 但是 |
[25:03] | I have to tell you, that’s kind of controlling. | 不得不说 这事没得选 |
[25:07] | I just want to help you be a better person. | 我只想帮你成为好人 |
[25:09] | Namely, getting you to stop murdering people. | 也就是阻止你继续杀人 |
[25:11] | I know I’m the last person to help someone be a better person, | 我知道我没什么资格帮别人成为好人 |
[25:13] | since I’m admittedly not a very good or nice person myself, | 因为我自己也不是什么善茬 |
[25:16] | but… I’m not a killer. | 但至少我不是杀人犯 |
[25:18] | So I know I can at least help you try to not be that. | 所以我想尽量阻止你杀更多人 |
[25:22] | How? | 怎么阻止 |
[25:22] | We’re gonna start by distracting you | 我们先研究一下本德霍尔先生 |
[25:24] | from thinking about murdering people | 是如何被下毒的 |
[25:26] | by figuring out how Mr. Benderhall is getting poisoned. | 来让你暂时撇开杀人的念头 |
[25:34] | Yes, Mom, I’m working in a hospital. | 是的 妈 我在医院工作 |
[25:37] | Crazy, right? | 难以置信吧 |
[25:38] | Yeah, I’m a nurse. | 对 我是护士 |
[25:41] | Yeah, me, too. | 我也是 |
[25:42] | I came to see someone about my intestines thing, | 我来找医生看肠道病 |
[25:44] | and they just hired me right on the spot. | 结果他们当场就录用我了 |
[25:48] | I actually don’t know what my salary is. | 我不知道他们怎么付我工资 |
[25:51] | I haven’t been paid yet, which is weird. | 奇怪的是他们至今也没发 |
[25:54] | Oh, oh, and they made me a Chanel. | 对了 他们让我当上了香奈儿 |
[25:58] | Yeah, I didn’t know what that meant either, | 是啊 我也不知道那是什么意思 |
[25:59] | but I think it just means being a bitch all the time. | 但好像就是一直做个小婊砸 |
[26:40] | She’s brain-dead. | 她脑死亡了 |
[26:41] | Even a Republican legislature in Florida | 哪怕是弗罗里达州的共和党立法议会 |
[26:43] | would be cool with us pulling the plug. | 都不会反对拔掉她的呼吸机 |
[26:46] | Are you sure these organ donor forms are legit? | 你确定这些器官捐献表都合法吗 |
[26:48] | The ink is smudging. | 笔迹都模糊了 |
[26:50] | How fortuitous for us | 正当普莱桑斯小姐 |
[26:51] | that we needed a donor for our surgery on Ms. Plaisance | 需要器官捐献来完成手术的时候 |
[26:54] | and the Green Meanie just decided to suddenly | 绿魔恰巧决定要杀人 |
[26:57] | start only mostly killing people. | 这是多么幸运啊 |
[27:00] | Yes, it’s really remarkable. | 确实非常巧 |
[27:01] | Number Ten’s heart was completely undamaged by the attack, | 十号的心脏在袭击中完全没受损 |
[27:05] | and she is a perfect match. | 而且她和患者正好匹配 |
[27:06] | Yeah, it makes you wonder what we did | 是啊 这让人不禁怀疑 |
[27:08] | to deserve such luck, right? | 自己何德何能 享有这份幸运 |
[27:09] | Although, wasn’t it Hemingway who said, | 不过海明威是不是说过 |
[27:11] | “You make your own luck”? | ‘命运由自己把握’ |
[27:13] | Dr. Holt, what are you doing? | 霍尔特医生 你干什么 |
[27:18] | I’m late for my rounds. | 我巡诊要迟到了 |
[27:23] | Whenever the med students on House | 《豪斯医生》里的医学生 |
[27:24] | checked out a patient’s life | 每次通过调查病人的日常 |
[27:25] | to figure out what was wrong with them, | 来确诊他们得了什么病 |
[27:26] | it always seemed more dramatic and exciting. | 看上去充满戏剧性又令人兴奋不已 |
[27:30] | I went by their house this morning to do some investigating. | 我今早去了他们家里做了些调查 |
[27:33] | I took all these photos to see if we could find any clues. | 拍了这些照片 看看能否找到线索 |
[27:37] | They’re tidy people. | 他们都爱干净 |
[27:38] | Were there any sex toys in their nightstand? | 他们床头柜里有没有情趣玩具 |
[27:40] | I don’t trust anyone | 我不太相信 |
[27:41] | who doesn’t have at least one sex toy in their nightstand. | 床头柜里连一件情趣玩具都没的人 |
[27:44] | – How do they pay for all this? – Good question. | -他们怎么住得起这种房子 -问得好 |
[27:49] | well, he’s definitely the moneymaker. | 他绝对是摇钱树 |
[27:50] | Lawyer. | 律师 |
[27:52] | She’s a receptionist at Nice Guy Chemicals. | 她是”好人化学公司”的接待 |
[27:56] | Nice Guy Chemicals? | “好人化学公司” |
[27:57] | It’s odd, but with a name like that, | 怪怪的 不过取这种名字 |
[27:58] | I feel like they must be doing good work | 我感觉是这一定是个做善事 |
[27:59] | and not poisoning the environment. | 而不是污染环境的公司 |
[28:01] | They’re best known for their work with the Syrian army, | 他们最出名的项目 是替叙利亚的军队 |
[28:03] | to create an organic, non-GMO TCDD. | 制造非基改的有机四氯二苯并二恶英 |
[28:08] | What is that? Like, a food additive? | 那什么 食品添加剂吗 |
[28:10] | It’s dioxin. | 就是二恶英 |
[28:11] | The stuff he’s being poisoned with. | 也就是导致他中毒的物质 |
[28:14] | Shelly would have access to as much of it as she wanted, | 这种毒物 雪莉想拿多少就有多少 |
[28:17] | but she’d only need a little bit to poison her boyfriend | 但她只需要一丁点就足以毒害她男友 |
[28:21] | and keep him sick all the time. | 让他久病不起 |
[28:24] | Why would she do that? | 她为什么要这么做 |
[28:25] | Munchausen syndrome by proxy. | 代理性孟乔森氏症候群 |
[28:28] | It’s when you make someone sick | 故意令他人生病 |
[28:30] | so you can get sympathy for taking care of them. | 并借由照顾病者来博取同情 |
[28:33] | It’s most common in | 此现象最常见于 |
[28:34] | overly anxious or unappreciated mothers. | 过度焦虑或无人感激的母亲 |
[28:37] | They’ll either lie about their children being sick | 他们会谎称孩子生病 |
[28:39] | or sometimes go as far as to actually make them ill. | 甚至刻意使孩子生病 |
[28:43] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要这么做 |
[28:44] | I love Thomas; he’s my whole life. | 我深爱汤马斯 他是我的一切 |
[28:46] | For attention, for sympathy. | 为了引起注意 博取同情 |
[28:47] | Or maybe you thought he was gonna leave you, | 又或许是你认为他会抛弃你 |
[28:50] | so you wanted to weaken him enough to keep him around. | 所以你想使他虚弱得离不开你 |
[28:53] | No, I love him. I would never do anything to hurt him. | 不 我爱他 绝不可能做出伤害他的事 |
[28:55] | I’m sorry, but we’re gonna have to inform the authorities. | 很抱歉 我们必须通知执法机关 |
[28:57] | She isn’t poisoning me. | 她没有对我下毒 |
[28:59] | I’ve been poisoning myself. | 是我自己下的毒 |
[29:02] | She is driving me insane. | 她快要把我逼疯了 |
[29:05] | I wasn’t looking to get serious with anybody, really. | 我本不打算跟任何人在一起的 真的 |
[29:08] | But Shelly was just so pushy and clingy, | 但雪莉咄咄逼人 死缠烂打 |
[29:12] | and all of a sudden, she’s just moving in with me. | 而且莫名其妙地就搬进我家了 |
[29:14] | And organizing everything. | 还打理所有东西 |
[29:16] | Every fork or thumbtack or cotton ball! | 一根叉子 一个钉子甚至棉球都不放过 |
[29:20] | You know, she won’t let me keep sex toys in the bedside table. | 她还不许我把情趣用品放在床头柜 |
[29:23] | You can’t trust someone who does that. | 这种人绝对不能信任 |
[29:26] | Why didn’t you tell me any of this? | 你怎么从来没告诉过我 |
[29:28] | Because you’re just so fragile and weird, | 因为你玻璃心又怪里怪气 |
[29:32] | and I just thought if I told you, | 我想说如果告诉你 |
[29:33] | that you’d freak out. | 你一定会崩溃 |
[29:34] | So, I bought some dioxin on the deep web, | 所以我从深网买到了二恶英 |
[29:37] | and I just thought that if I got really sick and ugly | 我以为只要我生重病加上毁容 |
[29:40] | that you would just get turned off and that you would leave, | 就能让你打退堂鼓 离开我 |
[29:43] | but it just made you be around even more. | 结果你反而变得寸步不离 |
[29:45] | And, doctors, please, | 医生们 拜托了 |
[29:46] | you have to help me. | 你们得救救我 |
[29:47] | I can’t spend one more day with her. | 我再也无法忍受她一天了 |
[30:00] | What? | 怎么了 |
[30:01] | I decided not to turn you in because I believed in true love. | 我之所以没告发你 是因为我相信真爱 |
[30:05] | But now that I know that Mr. Benderhall was living a lie, | 但现在我发现本德霍尔先生一直活在谎言中 |
[30:07] | I don’t know what to believe. | 我不知道该相信什么了 |
[30:11] | Maybe I’ll just have to turn you in. | 或许我只能告发你了 |
[30:14] | Well, maybe I’ll just have to kill you. | 那或许我只好杀了你 |
[30:25] | I need to talk to you. | 我得跟你谈谈 |
[30:26] | – Is that your blood? – No. | -那是你的血吗 -不是 |
[30:28] | Is it the blood of someone | 那是某一位 |
[30:28] | who could be referred to as a murder victim? | 所谓凶案受害者的血吗 |
[30:31] | – No. – Last question: | -不是 -最后一题 |
[30:32] | Is it the blood of someone who is vital to you performing | 你身上这些血液是某位对于 |
[30:36] | this very important surgery | 我指望你来进行的这场手术 |
[30:37] | that I am counting on you to perform? | 不可或缺的人的吗 |
[30:39] | No, it’s the blood of a patient. | 不 这是一位病人的血液 |
[30:40] | I was doing a simple knee replacement, | 我本来正在做一场简单的膝关节置换手术 |
[30:42] | and my hand got all cuckoo and stabbed the patient | 突然间我的右手像发了疯的布谷鸟一样 |
[30:44] | in the femoral artery. | 在病人的股动脉上猛戳 |
[30:45] | Luckily, I got control long enough | 幸运的是 我长时间地控制住了它 |
[30:46] | to stop the bleeding, | 从而止住了病人的大出血 |
[30:47] | but I can’t perform this complex operation | 但我无法按你希望的那样 |
[30:50] | that you want me to perform on Anna Plaisance. | 为安娜·普莱桑斯进行这台如此复杂的手术了 |
[30:52] | – I can’t. – I don’t understand. | -我做不到 -我不明白 |
[30:53] | You’ve had this hand for years. | 你移植这只手这么多年了 |
[30:55] | Why now, all of a sudden, is it acting up? | 为什么现在它突然开始不听指挥了 |
[30:57] | Because I’m exhausted from the pressure of having to do | 因为我被一场不得不做的现代医学史上 |
[31:00] | the most complex operation in the history of modern medicine! | 最复杂的手术逼得身心俱疲 |
[31:04] | Now, if you’ll just cancel the surgery, | 现在 如果你能取消这台手术 |
[31:06] | I can get back to spending time trying to control my hand. | 我就可以花时间慢慢试着重新掌控我的右手 |
[31:09] | I’m not canceling anything. | 我不会取消任何手术的 |
[31:11] | See, the way I see it, you really only have three options. | 就我看来 你只有三条路可以选 |
[31:14] | One, perform the surgery. | 其一 去做手术 |
[31:16] | Screw it up, and you’ll never be allowed in the O.R. again. | 把这台手术搞砸 永远失去进入手术室的资格 |
[31:20] | Or you can decide not to do the surgery; | 或者你可以决定不做这台手术 |
[31:22] | at which point, I will fire you | 这样我就会炒你鱿鱼 |
[31:23] | and share with the world why. | 然后把原因昭告天下 |
[31:25] | And you will never be allowed in the O.R. Again. | 这样你也会永远失去进入手术室的资格 |
[31:28] | Or you can grow a pair | 再或者你可以重整旗鼓 |
[31:29] | and be the brilliant surgeon I am paying you to be, | 变回那个我重金请来的优秀外科医生 |
[31:33] | and show the world that this hospital lives up to its motto, | 然后用实际行动告诉全世界这家医院名副其实 |
[31:36] | “Curing the incurable,” | “治愈不治之症” |
[31:38] | and become a legend in your own time. | 同时你也会成为当代传奇 |
[31:42] | I know why you’re doing this. | 我知道你为什么这么做了 |
[31:45] | You’re trying to get back at me. | 你这是在试图报复我 |
[31:46] | You’re jealous because I picked Chanel over you. | 因为我选了香奈儿却没选你所以你心怀嫉妒 |
[31:48] | That is absolutely correct. | 完全正确 |
[31:51] | Because if you were screwing me, | 因为如果你当时选择了我 |
[31:54] | in a way that a woman like myself requires | 在我如狼似虎坐地吸土的年纪 |
[31:56] | in her voracious juicy dotage, | 雪中送炭地满足了我 |
[31:59] | then you wouldn’t find yourself in this predicament. | 你就不会置自己于现在这样的窘境 |
[32:02] | But you’re not, so I am screwing you. | 但你没有这么做 所以我就要整死你 |
[32:06] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[32:07] | Well, screw this. | 去他妈的 |
[32:09] | I’m the greatest surgeon that ever lived. | 我是当今世上最伟大的外科医生 |
[32:11] | I can do this surgery with one hand tied behind my back. | 这台手术我一只手绑在背后都能做 |
[32:14] | In fact… | 实际上 |
[32:17] | that’s exactly what I’m going to do. | 我正准备这么做 |
[32:19] | Deal. | 成交 |
[32:20] | Deal. | 成交 |
[33:22] | Why is your chief surgeon restricting his right hand? | 为什么你的外科主任要把他的右手绑住 |
[33:26] | To prove to you how incredible | 为了向你证明他自己以及这间医院 |
[33:28] | he and this hospital are, | 是多么让人难以置信的优秀 |
[33:29] | he is doing this entire surgery | 他将在一只手全程绑在 |
[33:31] | with literally one hand tied behind his back. | 背后的情况下完成这台手术 |
[33:35] | Heck of a story. | 这会成为一段了不起的佳话 |
[33:36] | All right, let’s begin. | 好了 开始手术吧 |
[33:38] | Scalpel. | 手术刀 |
[34:27] | All right, I’m opening the chest and exposing the mediastinum. | 好了 我现在打开胸腔把纵隔揭开 |
[34:33] | I’m opening the pericardium. | 我现在切开心包 |
[34:38] | Dissecting the great vessels. | 分割心脏大血管 |
[34:42] | All right, hook up the cardiopulmonary bypass. | 好了 把心肺体外循环接上 |
[34:50] | Okay? | 好了吗 |
[35:08] | Okay, let’s go. | 好了 开始移植吧 |
[35:08] | That donor heart’s gonna be useless | 如果我们不尽快让血液注入 |
[35:10] | if we don’t get blood flow to it soon. | 那个供体心脏就会失活了 |
[35:16] | What’s the delay in there? | 怎么这么慢 |
[35:17] | He is pausing for dramatic effect. | 他为了戏剧效果在暂停 |
[35:20] | Maybe it would be easier if he, you know, | 如果他能用两只手的话 |
[35:22] | used both hands. | 估计会容易点 |
[35:24] | Maybe it’d be easier if you shut your damn pie hole! | 你要是闭上你的臭嘴估计会容易点 |
[35:27] | Come on, Brock, you got this. | 加油 布洛克 你可以的 |
[35:28] | I can’t. I can’t do this. | 我不行 我做不到 |
[35:31] | Get my mask. The hand is out of control. | 拿开我的口罩 我这只手不听使唤了 |
[35:34] | Have Cassidy finish. | 让卡西迪收尾 |
[35:35] | No! This is your moment. | 不 这是属于你的时刻 |
[35:37] | I can’t. Too much pressure. | 我做不到 压力太大了 |
[35:39] | You can do this if you let me help you. | 如果让我帮你 你就能做到的 |
[35:41] | You have to finally open up to me. | 你要对我敞开心扉 |
[35:43] | You have to tell me things about your life. | 你要告诉我关于你人生的故事 |
[35:45] | Tell me something that’s always helped you calm down, | 告诉我一些在你小时候 |
[35:47] | like, from when you were a kid. | 总能让你平静下来的事情 |
[35:49] | It’s okay, you can be vulnerable with me. | 没关系的 在我面前你可以脆弱 |
[35:51] | I’m not gonna judge you, I promise. | 我不会怪你的 我保证 |
[35:53] | We have about three minutes until that heart tissue dies. | 在心脏组织死亡之前我们只有三分钟 |
[35:56] | Brock, come on. | 布洛克 加油 |
[35:59] | Well, there was this song my au pair sang to me when I was a kid. | 我小时候家里的保姆会给我唱一首歌 |
[36:04] | She sang it to me when she put me to bed, | 她哄我睡觉的时候会唱那首歌 |
[36:06] | and it always calmed me down and helped me sleep. | 那首歌总能让我平静下来 助我入睡 |
[36:08] | Okay, what’s the song? | 好 那首歌叫什么 |
[36:08] | The Chanels and I will sing it to you. | 我和香奈儿们唱给你听 |
[36:10] | “99 Red Balloons.” | 《九十九只红气球》 |
[36:11] | That song came out in 1983, | 那首歌大概是1983年出的 |
[36:14] | which would mean you would probably be about 20. | 也就是你那时候差不多二十岁了 |
[36:16] | Why did you have an au pair?! | 那你为什么还有保姆 |
[36:18] | Hey, guys, the heart? | 同志们 心脏忘了吗 |
[36:22] | *You and I in a little toy shop* | *你我在一家小玩具店* |
[36:26] | *Buy a bag of balloons with the money we’ve got* | *用所有的钱买了一袋气球* |
[36:30] | *Set them free* | *把它们放飞* |
[36:32] | *At the break of dawn* | *就在黎明之前* |
[36:34] | *Till one by one* | *直到一个接一个* |
[36:36] | *They were gone…* | *它们都飞走* |
[36:39] | *99 dreams I have had* | *我做过的九十九个梦* |
[36:43] | *Every one a red balloon* | *每个都有红气球* |
[36:46] | *It’s all over and I’m standing pretty* | *到处都是红气球 我就站在这里* |
[36:50] | *In this dust that was a city* | *在曾是城市的尘土中* |
[36:53] | *If I could find a souvenir* | *若我能找出一个纪念品* |
[36:56] | *Just to prove the world was here* | *来证明这里曾有一个世界* |
[37:00] | *And here is a red balloon* | *这里曾有一个红气球* |
[37:03] | *I think of you and let it go.* | *我想起你 然后放手* |
[37:22] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[37:26] | *99 red balloons, 99 red balloons go by.* | *九十九只红气球 九十九飘过的红气球* |
[37:38] | It turns out the skin growths on your face | 看来你脸上长出来的皮肤 |
[37:40] | are what saved your life. | 救了你的命 |
[37:42] | Stem cells in the skin formed new tissue called hamartomas, | 皮肤里的干细胞形成了一种组织叫做错构瘤 |
[37:45] | expressing high levels of dioxin-metabolizing enzymes, | 释放出大量的的二恶英代谢酶 |
[37:49] | isolating the dioxin away from your vital organs. | 把二恶英从你的主要器官分离出来 |
[37:52] | Now, I’m gonna put you on an anti-obesity drug | 现在我要给你用一种抗肥胖药 |
[37:54] | called orlistat. | 叫做奥利司他 |
[37:55] | It should help to pull the dioxin out of your tissues, | 应该会有助于把二恶英排出你的组织 |
[37:59] | and allow you to excrete it harmlessly. | 而且是通过排泄的方式 无副作用 |
[38:01] | Thanks, Dr. Cascade. | 谢谢你 加斯凯德医 |
[38:03] | I’m just curious. | 我只是很好奇 |
[38:04] | What’s going to happen with you and your girlfriend? | 你和你女朋友会怎么发展 |
[38:06] | Uh, we got in a huge fight. We broke up. | 我们两个大吵了一架 我们分手了 |
[38:08] | But considering that I was poisoning myself to get rid of her, | 但鉴于我为了摆脱她都给自己下毒了 |
[38:12] | – it’s probably for the best. Right? – Yeah. | -这应该是最好的结果 对吧 -对 |
[38:16] | It was nice that she liked me so much. | 她能那么喜欢我 真的很好 |
[38:24] | Can we talk? | 能谈谈吗 |
[38:27] | Look, I feel bad about how we left things. | 听着 我为之前的事情感到抱歉 |
[38:32] | You mean by saying you were probably going to kill me? | 你是指你说可能要杀了我吗 |
[38:35] | Yeah. See, I-I got a little upset. | 对 我当时有点气恼 |
[38:38] | But I want to make it up to you with a gift. | 但我想给你份礼物以作补偿 |
[38:42] | I promise not to murder you or Chanel. | 我发誓不会伤害你或香奈儿 |
[38:46] | So if either of you end up dying, | 所以如果你们最后要是有人死了 |
[38:49] | just know it wasn’t me. | 记住不是我干的 |
[38:50] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[38:52] | I mean, thanks, but I’m confused. | 谢谢 但我有点蒙 |
[38:55] | If you don’t kill me or Chanel, who would? | 如果你不会杀我或香奈儿 那会是谁 |
[38:59] | I can’t tell you that. | 我不能告诉你 |
[39:01] | But I can tell you that I’m not the only killer. | 但我可以告诉你 我不是唯一的杀手 |
[39:07] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[39:08] | Why can’t you tell me? | 为什么不能告诉我 |
[39:11] | I have my reasons. | 我有自己的理由 |
[39:24] | I promise to do everything I can… | 我发誓会尽我所能 |
[39:29] | to make sure that this all ends up okay. | 确保这一切完美收场 |
[39:39] | Arthur, it’s Slade. Listen. | 亚瑟 我是斯雷德 听着 |
[39:40] | Something very weird is going on at the C.U.R.E. Institute. | CURE医院发生了一些十分诡异的事情 |
[39:44] | I’ve seen more ethics violations in the last two days | 我这两天目睹的道德违规事件 |
[39:46] | than I’ve seen in my entire career. | 比我之前见过的加起来还要多 |
[39:48] | They’ve got first-year medical students | 他们让一年级医学生 |
[39:50] | acting as attending physicians | 去当主治医师 |
[39:52] | and assisting on major surgeries. | 还去协助进行大手术 |
[39:54] | And I’m pretty sure I just saw Hester Ulrich. | 而且我坚信我刚才看到海丝特·乌利希了 |
[39:59] | Yeah, from the Netflix documentary. | 对 网飞系列纪录片里的那个 |
[40:01] | I think she works at the hospital. | 看来她也在这家医院工作 |
[40:04] | The head nurse is obviously a drug addict, | 护士长明显是个瘾君子 |
[40:06] | and Cathy Munsch keeps insisting she’s a doctor. | 凯茜·蒙什还一直坚称她是名医生 |
[40:09] | You have to come down here. | 你得过来一趟 |
[40:11] | Yeah. | 对 |
[40:12] | I think we’re in the middle of a major medical ethics scandal. | 我觉得我们遇到重大医德丑闻了 |
[40:15] | I have photos and everything. I’ll send them to you as soon… | 我拍了照片和全部所需证据 我马上发给你 |
[40:27] | Good work on that surgery. | 手术很成功 |
[40:29] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[40:30] | Ms. Plaisance is doing great. | 普莱桑斯小姐情况很好 |
[40:33] | I brought you a present. | 我给你带了份礼物 |
[40:34] | Thank you. I didn’t get you anything. | 谢谢 我可没有东西送你 |
[40:37] | – Aw, no. – Okay. | -不用 -谢了 |
[40:43] | It’s one of the hands you removed from Ms. Plaisance. | 这是你从普莱桑斯小姐身上卸下的一只手 |
[40:46] | From the size and structure of it and the other extremities, | 从尺寸结构和其他肢体末端来看 |
[40:49] | it appears that her twin was male. | 她应该是有个孪生兄弟 |
[40:52] | I’d say that hand looks pretty close in size to yours. | 我是说那只手的大小和你的差不多 |
[40:57] | I’ve been studying your hand transplant surgery | 我一直在研究你的手部移植手术 |
[40:59] | and practicing all week. | 并且练了一整个星期 |
[41:02] | If you would let me, | 如果你愿意 |
[41:03] | I’d love to try and replace your killer hand | 我很乐意试着用这只完全没毛病的手 |
[41:06] | with this totally innocent one. | 把你那只杀手的手给换了 |
[41:09] | You’d do that for me? | 你会对我这么好 |
[41:12] | You’ve been sort of a mentor and big brother to me. | 你对我来说就像一个导师和哥哥一样 |
[41:16] | And besides, I’m trying to get on Chanel #3’s good side, | 此外 我在努力和香奈儿三号处好关系 |
[41:21] | so preventing you from killing her friend | 所以防止你杀了她朋友 |
[41:22] | seems like a pretty winning plan. | 看起来是个必胜方案 |
[41:25] | Okay. | 好的 |
[41:27] | Let’s do this. | 开干吧 |