时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Nurse Hoffel was pretty adamant | 贺佛护士坚持 |
[00:04] | about us working the night shift tonight. | 让我们今晚值夜班 |
[00:08] | Where’s Zayday? | 扎丹人呢 |
[00:08] | Why doesn’t she have to work, too? | 她为什么不用值班 |
[00:10] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[00:12] | She hasn’t slept in her bed in, like, two days. | 她有两天没有回房睡 |
[00:14] | Wait… Zayday lives with us? | 等等 扎丹跟我们住在一起吗 |
[00:25] | Okay, time to check your blo… | 是时候检查你的血 |
[00:46] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么 |
[00:47] | What do you think it is?! | 你觉得这是什么 |
[00:48] | It’s the Green Meanie trying to scare us, | 是绿魔要吓我们 |
[00:50] | so we’re all freaked out right before he attacks us. | 这样在他袭击我们之前我们就吓坏了 |
[00:52] | That makes zero sense. | 完全说不通 |
[00:53] | With our adrenaline flowing, | 由于我们的肾上腺素分泌 |
[00:54] | we’d be, like, ten times faster | 我们要更快 |
[00:55] | and stronger and more alert. | 更强 更警觉十倍 |
[00:56] | Does anyone else find it weird that that Chanel mannequin | 有没有其他人觉得那个香奈儿假人 |
[00:58] | is dressed like a Kappa sister? | 被打扮得像卡帕姐妹 |
[01:01] | I get why the Green Meanie would fill this bed with swamp goo, | 我明白绿魔为什么要在床上铺满沼泽粘液 |
[01:04] | I mean, totally in his milieu, | 顾名思义 |
[01:07] | but the Kappa stuff, very out of character, | 但卡帕打扮 很不像他 |
[01:09] | very two years ago. | 很有两年前的味道 |
[01:12] | We need to split up. | 我们得分头行事 |
[01:13] | It’s one against three. | 这是以一敌三 |
[01:14] | He can’t chase us all down before we escape. | 在我们逃跑前他不可能追到我们仨 |
[01:17] | I mean, yes, one of us will probably die | 对 我们其中的一个可能会死 |
[01:19] | and, yes, it’ll probably be Number Five | 没错 有可能是是五号 |
[01:21] | because the joints in her lower body don’t seem to move when she runs, | 因为她跑的时候下半身关节不会动 |
[01:23] | but I am willing to make that sacrifice. | 但我愿意做出牺牲 |
[01:26] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[01:27] | Last one to the Starbucks down the street buys lattes. | 最后一个跑到星巴克的请客喝拿铁 |
[01:29] | The last one to the Starbucks down the street is dead. | 最后跑到星巴克的会死 |
[02:00] | Help, he’s right behind me. | 救命 他就在我身后 |
[02:01] | I don’t want to die in this outfit! | 我不想穿着这身衣服死 |
[02:04] | Run, he’s coming! | 快跑 他来了 |
[02:16] | Look! Hurry, he’s coming! | 看 快点 他来了 |
[02:50] | No, please, I hate this hospital, too! | 不 求求你 我也很恨这家医院 |
[03:11] | Well… they all got away. | 她们都跑了 |
[03:14] | You guys ruined everything. | 你们俩毁了一切 |
[03:16] | – Us? – Yes. | -我们 -对 |
[03:17] | I set this whole thing up by making the Chanels work late | 我特意让香奈儿们上晚班方便动手 |
[03:20] | and then you’re bogarting my revenge murders. | 而你独吞了我的复仇谋杀 |
[03:23] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[03:25] | Aren’t you the hairball guy? | 你不是那个发团男吗 |
[03:26] | – Mm-hmm. – What the hell are you doing here? | -对 -你在这里干什么 |
[03:28] | Wait, what happened? | 等等 怎么了 |
[03:28] | I told you to stay away from Chanel #3. | 我让你离香奈儿三号远一点 |
[03:30] | No, no, wait, no, no, no. | 不 等等 不 |
[03:31] | You are not the boss of who she gets to kill. | 她杀谁不由你说了算 |
[03:32] | Oh, you look like a pickle! | 你看起来像跟酸黄瓜 |
[03:39] | Looks like we’re gonna need to call a Green Meanie Summit. | 看来有必要召集一次绿魔峰会 |
[03:48] | It’s Lovin’ the D with your host, Dr. Scarlett Lovin. | 这里是斯嘉丽·洛温医生主持的《爱医洛温》 |
[03:57] | Thank you, thank you. | 谢谢大家 |
[03:59] | Hello and welcome to Lovin’ the D. | 欢迎收看《爱医洛温》 |
[04:02] | I’m Dr. Scarlett Lovin. | 我是斯嘉丽·洛温医生 |
[04:04] | Today we have a very special guest. | 今天有一位特别来宾 |
[04:06] | His name is Garrett. | 他叫盖瑞特 |
[04:07] | His is a story of bravery and perseverance. | 他是勇敢与坚持的代名词 |
[04:11] | Truly, he’s an inspiration… | 准确地说 他激励着… |
[04:12] | Oh, my God. I love this show! | 天啊 我太喜欢这个节目了 |
[04:14] | – Let’s bring him out. – I don’t get it, though. | -有请他上台 -我还是不懂 |
[04:17] | Why do they call it Lovin’ the D? | 为什么这节目叫《爱医洛温》 |
[04:19] | What? The “D” stands for doctor. | 你说什么 “D” 代表着医生 |
[04:21] | She’s Dr. Scarlett Lovin. | 她是斯嘉丽·洛温医生 |
[04:22] | Lovin’ the D as in doctor. | 爱医洛温就是爱上洛温医生 |
[04:24] | But why don’t they just call the show lovin’ the Doctor? | 那为什么不直接叫《爱上医生》得了 |
[04:27] | Shut up, Number Five! | 闭嘴 五号 |
[04:28] | God, I wish I was Dr. Scarlett Lovin. | 天啊 真希望我是斯嘉丽·洛温医生 |
[04:31] | Well, yeah, we all wish we were Dr. Scarlett Lovin. | 我们当然都希望自己是斯嘉丽·洛温医生 |
[04:33] | I mean, she’s the queen of daytime TV. | 她可是日间电视节目女王 |
[04:35] | She’s a hot doctor with her own TV show | 她是个有自己电视节目的性感医生 |
[04:38] | and she’s a former Kappa sister. | 还是前任卡帕姐妹 |
[04:41] | She’s basically us. | 本质上她和我们没差 |
[04:42] | Do you think we should tell someone that | 你觉得我们应该告诉别人 |
[04:45] | there are at least two Green Meanies trying to kill everyone? | 至少有两个绿魔在大开杀戒吗 |
[04:47] | I told Nurse Hoffel. She said she would handle it. | 我告诉贺佛护士了 她说她能搞定 |
[04:52] | So, another thing I had to take care of. | 我又完美地把事情给处理好了 |
[04:54] | You’re welcome! | 不用谢哦 |
[04:58] | Chanels. This is Arthur Annenburg. | 香奈儿们 这位是亚瑟·安纳伯格 |
[05:00] | He is the editor of The Northeast Journal of Medicine. | 他是《东北医学期刊》的编辑 |
[05:03] | Didn’t we already have a reporter | 之前不是来过一位 |
[05:04] | from The Northeast Journal of Medicine? | 《东北医学期刊》的记者了吗 |
[05:06] | Yes, his name is Slade Hornborn | 是的 他叫斯雷德·霍伯恩 |
[05:08] | and he’s gone missing. | 现已失踪 |
[05:09] | That’s one of the reasons why I’m here. | 这是我来这地的原因之一 |
[05:11] | And… I’m not a reporter. | 我不是记者 |
[05:14] | I’m the journal’s editor, | 我是期刊编辑 |
[05:16] | and also a practicing surgeon | 还是一位外科大夫 |
[05:18] | and an adjunct board member of the American Medical Association. | 还兼任了美国医学协会的主席团成员 |
[05:22] | Do you also have a PhD in bragging, Dr. Annenburg? | 你也是吹牛皮方面的专家吗 安纳伯格医生 |
[05:25] | Yes, sick burn, Number Three. | 损得漂亮 三号 |
[05:27] | Before his disappearance, Mr. Hornborn had stumbled upon | 霍伯恩先生在失踪前发现了 |
[05:31] | some unorthodox practices here at the C.U.R.E. Institute | CURE医院里有非正规执业行为 |
[05:35] | – that I’m here to follow up on. – Great | -所以我前来查证 -太好了 |
[05:38] | If I may. | 借一步说话 |
[05:39] | – They’re med students, I presume? – Of course. | -我猜她们是医学生 对吧 -那当然 |
[05:42] | I’ll need to see their credentials. | 我要看一下她们的资格证书 |
[05:46] | I’m sorry, what? | 你说什么 |
[05:49] | Undergraduate transcripts, MCATs. | 本科成绩单和医考成绩 |
[05:52] | What? What’s an MCAT? | 医考是什么玩意 |
[05:54] | Medical College Admission Test. | 美国医学院入学考试 |
[05:56] | We get it, you’re real smart. | 我们都知道你很聪明了 |
[05:58] | I will handle this. | 我会处理好的 |
[06:01] | I’m not sure if you’re aware, but at the Institute | 不知道你是否了解 |
[06:04] | we take a more fluid approach to higher learning. | 本院在以一种更灵活的方式来进行高等教育 |
[06:09] | Are you familiar with the Montessori method? | 你知道蒙特梭利教学法吗 |
[06:11] | Admitting improperly credentialed med school applicants | 录用尚未授以资格证书的医学院申请者 |
[06:14] | is a brazen violation of ethical standards. | 公然违反了道德标准 |
[06:19] | Arthur. | 亚瑟 |
[06:22] | Of course the girls took the MCATs. | 那帮女生肯定都通过了医考 |
[06:24] | I just think that, uh, | 我只是在想 |
[06:26] | it was probably not memorable for them | 可能她们觉得医考太简单了 |
[06:29] | because they found the test so easy. | 所以才会忘掉这回事吧 |
[06:35] | Why don’t I, uh, get you the transcripts? | 让我去拿成绩单给你看看吧 |
[06:38] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[06:40] | You know what, I’ll be right back. | 我随后就来 |
[06:42] | I just forgot something. | 我忘了点事 |
[06:46] | You are taking the MCATs. No questions asked. | 你们都得去参加医考 不要多问 |
[06:48] | What? No! Why? | 才不要 凭什么啊 |
[06:49] | We’re not taking that stupid test. | 我们才不会去参加那个鬼考试呢 |
[06:51] | We want to be TV doctors, not real doctors. | 我们想当电视节目里的医生 而非真正医生 |
[06:54] | You are doing it. Coming. | 你们必须参加 我来啦 |
[06:58] | Oh, my God. I can’t believe it. | 天啊 真不敢相信我的眼睛 |
[07:01] | Am I dreaming? Someone wake me up. | 我是在做梦吗 快来个人把我叫醒 |
[07:02] | There’s no way this is actually happening. | 这不可能是真的 |
[07:03] | Please, tell me I’m having a heart attack. | 我要犯心脏病了 |
[07:04] | No freaking way, I… | 不可能的 我… |
[07:06] | I don’t deserve this. | 我配不上 |
[07:08] | Stupid little me doesn’t deserve this. | 愚蠢如我如何配得上这种待遇 |
[07:10] | Girls, allow me to introduce you | 丫头们 让我来给你们介绍一下 |
[07:12] | to Dr. Scarlett Lovin. | 斯嘉丽·洛温医生 |
[07:14] | – Yeah, we know who she is! – Do you think we’re idiots? | -我们当然知道她 -我们又不是傻子 |
[07:17] | Ladies, Dr. Holt, | 女士们 还有霍尔特医生 |
[07:19] | it is such a pleasure to meet you. | 非常荣幸能认识你们 |
[07:21] | What glorious circumstances | 什么风能够 |
[07:24] | brought you to us? | 把你吹来这 |
[07:26] | This is, uh, my producer, Lenk Van D’Vlonne. | 这是我的制片人 林克·凡迪泷 |
[07:30] | Lenk was doing some research for our show | 林克在为我们的节目做些调查 |
[07:32] | and told me about the parasitic twin surgery you performed | 他和我说你们进行了移除寄生残体的手术 |
[07:36] | and I was absolutely blown away. | 我整个人都惊呆了 |
[07:39] | Oh, my God, thank you! | 天啊 谢谢你 |
[07:40] | I hate to be a squeaky wheel, | 我不想抢她们的风头 |
[07:42] | but… I was the one who did most of the surgery. | 但手术的大部分都是我做的 |
[07:48] | You absolutely did, | 那当然 |
[07:50] | and it was the most spectacular surgery of the last 25 years. | 而且那是25年以来最惊人的手术 |
[07:55] | That is why I want you four to perform a surgery, | 所以我希望你们四个能现场直播一起手术 |
[07:59] | live on television for a special episode of Lovin’ the D. | 作为《洛温医生》的特别集 |
[08:07] | Garrett has a 16-pound tumor on his face. | 盖瑞特脸上长了个十五斤的肿块 |
[08:10] | Dr. Holt, you will remove it | 霍尔特医生 你来移除它 |
[08:13] | and the Chanels will assist you. | 香奈儿们会辅助你 |
[08:14] | Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes! | 好极了 太棒了 |
[08:18] | The first live surgery in the history of daytime television. | 这是日间电视节目历史中第一起手术直播 |
[08:23] | You see, ladies, Dr. Holt, | 姑娘们 霍尔特医生 |
[08:25] | there’s something we in showbiz call “it.”. | 我们演艺圈有个”它” |
[08:29] | And you four, you got it. | 你们四个 没问题[得到了它] |
[08:32] | All right, just a couple things here. | 有几个问题 |
[08:33] | First of all, this is a very complicated and dangerous procedure | 首先 这是一起非常危险复杂的手术 |
[08:37] | and the Chanels aren’t doctors. | 而香奈儿们又不是医生 |
[08:39] | They’re not even real medical students. | 她们连医学生都不是 |
[08:43] | Really? That’s… | 真的吗 这… |
[08:46] | What are you doing? We need them. | 你干什么 我们需要他们 |
[08:48] | Who’s “we”? | “我们”是谁 |
[08:49] | The C.U.R.E. Institute needs them. | 我们CURE医院需要他们 |
[08:52] | That jerk from The Northeast Journal of Medicine | 《东北医学杂志》的混蛋 |
[08:54] | is so far up my grill… | 要烦死我了 |
[08:56] | high-profile surgery, this one on TV… | 这样一起电视直播的高调手术 |
[08:59] | it would make it impossible for them to close these doors. | 他们就不能把医院关闭了 |
[09:02] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[09:04] | We are concerned with Lovin’ the D’s legal exposure. | 我们担心《爱医洛温》的法律风险 |
[09:08] | If we were to say the Chanels were medical students | 如果我们说香奈儿们是医学生 |
[09:10] | when they are not, | 结果她们不是 |
[09:12] | – Lovin’ the D Productions could face a lawsuit. – Of course. | -《爱医洛温》制片方可能会被诉讼 -当然 |
[09:16] | We’ll take the MCATs. Yeah! Why not? | 我们去参加医考 有何不可 |
[09:19] | We’re fine with it. We’ll take the MCATs. | 我们没问题 我们去参加医考 |
[09:20] | I couldn’t agree more. I, for one, can’t wait. | 完全同意 我都等不及了 |
[09:22] | Uh, we can take them somewhere today. | 我们今天就能考 |
[09:24] | Is there, is there a place? Um, uh… the DMV? | 哪儿能考 车管局行吗 |
[09:27] | Great. | 好极了 |
[09:28] | We’ll get back to you | 我们会再联系你们的 |
[09:30] | and as soon as the test scores come in, | 考试成绩一出来 |
[09:33] | we’ll do the surgery. | 我们就做手术 |
[09:35] | Good luck, ladies. | 祝你们好运 姑娘们 |
[09:39] | Hear ye, hear ye. | 听我说 |
[09:40] | The inaugural Green Meanie Summit has come to order. | 绿魔首脑会谈正式开始 |
[09:43] | Now… | 现在… |
[09:44] | we are here to review | 我们来回顾一下 |
[09:45] | the past and future kills, | 过去和将来的凶案 |
[09:47] | and divvy up the remaining murders, | 再来分配一下剩下能杀的 |
[09:48] | so that no one’s feelings get hurt. | 这样没有人会感情受伤 |
[09:51] | And as someone who has orchestrated | 作为一个精心策划了大规模谋杀的 |
[09:52] | a mass murder before, I am happy to adjudicate. | 前杀手 我很乐意当裁判 |
[09:55] | Oh, and I-I promise to be impartial, | 保证公平公正 |
[09:57] | but, no spoiler here… Wes is my dad. | 不是故意要剧透啊 韦斯是我爸比 |
[10:00] | Wait, what? Seriously? | 等等 什么 讲真 |
[10:01] | – That’s right. – Yeah, it’s real. | -是的 -真的 |
[10:03] | Believe me, i was as surprised as you when I found out. | 相信我 我知道的时候跟你一样吃惊 |
[10:05] | Okay! | 好了 |
[10:07] | We’re just gonna run through a little review here | 先来小小回顾一下 |
[10:09] | so that we’re all on the same page | 确保我们进度一致 |
[10:10] | with a segment that I like to call… | 第一小节我称之为… |
[10:14] | …”Who Killed Who?” | …”谁杀了谁” |
[10:15] | Segment? Wait, is this like a game show? | 分节 搞得跟游戏竞赛节目一样 |
[10:18] | Wolf Lady. | 长毛女 |
[10:19] | That was me. | 是我干的 |
[10:21] | And… Tyler. | 还有…泰勒 |
[10:23] | Also me. | 还是我干的 |
[10:25] | Randal. | 兰德尔 |
[10:27] | Me. Douche. | 依然是我 废柴一个 |
[10:29] | Winning this one. | 你赢了 |
[10:30] | Um, what about Sheila? | 那希拉呢 |
[10:31] | – Oh, that was me. – Finally. | -那是我干的 -总算 |
[10:33] | Yeah. I arrived in town earlier that day | 那天我刚从斯坦福精神病院 |
[10:35] | from the Stanford Insane Asylum visiting Grace, | 看望格蕾丝回来 |
[10:38] | so I was super pissed. | 非常火大 |
[10:39] | I killed Sheila but I ran off | 我杀了希拉 |
[10:40] | when I saw Zayday because her and Grace were like… | 但是当我看见扎丹就跑掉了 |
[10:43] | they’re like besties. | 因为她跟格蕾丝是好闺蜜 |
[10:44] | Oh, I also killed, um… | 我还干掉了 呃… |
[10:45] | yeah, the candy striper. | 那个糖果护士 |
[10:47] | The chubby guy. | 那个胖子 |
[10:49] | Who killed Chad Radwell? | 谁解决的查德·雷德威尔 |
[10:52] | Me! | 我 |
[10:56] | and I also poisoned the apple bobbing water | 万圣节派对上咬苹果游戏的水 |
[10:57] | at the Halloween party. | 也是我下的毒 |
[10:58] | And I attacked Number Five, | 我还袭击了香奈儿五号 |
[11:00] | thinking that I had killed her, but she survived. | 觉得她应该死掉的 没想到活了 |
[11:03] | But then I went after Denise Hemphill. | 然后又找上迪尼斯·亨普希尔 |
[11:05] | Serves her right for freaking shooting at me. | 好好感谢了她对我开枪的事儿 |
[11:07] | – She’s not dead. Suspended animation. – You’re kidding. | -她没挂 只是假死 -真的假的 |
[11:11] | Who killed all the Hamiltons? | 那群扮成《汉密尔顿》角色的人又是谁杀的 |
[11:12] | Oh. Right here. | 看这里 |
[11:14] | Also, Chanel Pour Homme | 再加上男士香奈儿 |
[11:16] | and Chanel #11. | 和香奈儿11号 |
[11:17] | Which, by the way, was not easy, ’cause it was, like, | 顺便说一下 可是不容易 |
[11:19] | right in the middle of a work day. | 在工作日的中间跑出去杀人 |
[11:21] | And Chanel #9, too. Yeah. | 还有香奈儿九号 |
[11:23] | Wa-Wa… Excuse me. I also killed | 等等 不好意思 我也杀了 |
[11:25] | Chanel #9, and Chanel #10. | 香奈儿九号和十号 |
[11:27] | A-And that reporter guy, um… | 还有那个记者 |
[11:30] | Slade Hornborn. | 斯雷德·霍伯恩 |
[11:32] | Dr. Cascade. | 加斯凯德医生 |
[11:34] | Looks like you’ve had the lion’s share of the murders, | 看起来你杀的人最多 |
[11:35] | which we will take into consideration | 我们进行下一环节时 |
[11:37] | when we move into my next segment, that I like to call, | 将考虑到这点 我称下一环节为 |
[11:40] | “Who Gets to Kill the Chanels?” | “谁有机会杀香奈儿们” |
[11:44] | Look. I’ve had the opportunity to enjoy some great kills, | 听着 我已经有过机会享受杀戮了 |
[11:48] | so I’m happy to sit out the rest of the murders | 所以我很乐意不参与剩下的谋杀 |
[11:50] | and let you guys finish, | 让你们完成 |
[11:51] | as long as I get to take care of Number Three. | 只要你们让我来处理三号 |
[11:54] | Oh, wait, wait, wait. | 慢着 慢着 慢着 |
[11:55] | When you say, “Take care of,” | 你说”处理” |
[11:57] | you don’t mean kill. | 不是杀的意思 |
[11:58] | You actually mean take care of, | 你其实是照料的意思 |
[12:00] | because you are in love with her. | 因为你爱着她 |
[12:02] | That’s right. I am. Okay? | 你说得对 我确实是 好吗 |
[12:04] | But there’s no reason we have to kill all the Chanels. | 但我们没理由必须杀死所有香奈儿们 |
[12:07] | Uh, this is a murder summit. | 这是谋杀峰会 |
[12:08] | If you’re not gonna kill anyone, you can’t take the picture. | 如果你不杀人 就不该出现在这里 |
[12:10] | Okay. Fine. I’ll murder her. | 行 好 我会杀她 |
[12:13] | Uh! Are you really gonna murder her? | 你真的会杀她吗 |
[12:14] | Yes! Did you hear me? I just said yes. | 是的 你没听到吗 我刚说了是的 |
[12:16] | Oh, please. The only thing you’re gonna kill her with are kisses. | 拜托 你不过会用吻让她欲仙欲死 |
[12:18] | Look, Nurse Hoffel, I know you haven’t gotten the opportunity | 贺佛护士 我知道你还没机会 |
[12:21] | to kill very many people, | 杀很多人 |
[12:22] | so I am happy to let you kill Chanel #5, | 所以我很乐意让你杀香奈儿五号 |
[12:24] | and I will take care of Chanel. | 我来处理香奈儿 |
[12:26] | Oh, what the hell are you talking about? | 你这是什么意思 |
[12:27] | I don’t give a rat’s bottom about that cow, Number Five. | 我对那肥妞五号毫无兴趣 |
[12:30] | Chanel Oberlin fried my sister’s face off. | 香奈儿·奥伯林炸烂了我姐的脸 |
[12:33] | Chanel Oberlin drove my daughter insane. | 香奈儿·奥伯林把我女儿逼疯了 |
[12:35] | Well, does your insane daughter still have a face, | 你那疯女儿脸还在吗 |
[12:37] | or did she get it fried off? | 还是她脸被炸烂了 |
[12:39] | Dad! Nurse Hoffel! | 爸 贺佛护士 |
[12:40] | Uh, don’t call me that, okay? | 别那么叫我 行吗 |
[12:42] | It’s so embarrassing. | 太尴尬了 |
[12:43] | She has a point. | 她说得有道理 |
[12:45] | Grace is still alive, | 格蕾丝还活着 |
[12:47] | and Ms. Bean died in, like, the most awful way, | 而贝恩女士死得特别惨烈 |
[12:49] | so she has an honest reason for revenge. | 所以她有复仇的正当理由 |
[12:52] | Look, Hoffel. I will give you Number Five, Number Seven, | 贺佛 我会把五号 七号 |
[12:55] | Number Eight, and Number Three. | 八号和三号都给你 |
[12:57] | Whoa! Whoa! Number Three’s mine. | 三号是我的 |
[12:58] | Hey, can it, Cascade! | 住口 加斯凯德 |
[13:00] | Look, that’s Five, seven, Eight and Three. | 给你五号 七号 八号 三号 |
[13:01] | All I want is Chanel. | 我只要香奈儿 |
[13:03] | That’s four Chanels for the price of one. | 四个香奈儿们换一个 |
[13:05] | No. Kiss my ass. | 不 换你个头 |
[13:06] | Fine, I will throw in a Dean Munsch. I love her. | 我额外奉送一个蒙什教务长 我爱她 |
[13:09] | Oh, go suck a hot fart. | 去你的吧 |
[13:11] | L-Let’s take a vote! | 我们来投票 |
[13:12] | A vote? A vote… | 投票 投票 |
[13:13] | What is this? A PTA meeting? | 这是什么 家长会吗 |
[13:15] | Raise your hand if you think | 认为应该让 |
[13:16] | that Nurse Hoffel should kill Chanel. | 贺佛护士杀香奈儿的举手 |
[13:20] | How could you? I am your dad! | 你怎么能这样 我是你爸 |
[13:22] | Congratulations, Nurse Hoffel. | 恭喜你 贺佛护士 |
[13:24] | You get to kill Chanel Oberlin in any way that you see fit. | 你可以按你的意愿来杀香奈儿·奥伯林 |
[13:26] | God, this summit is a joke. | 天 这峰会就是个笑话 |
[13:28] | Oh, Wes. Come on. You still get to kill | 韦斯 差不多得了 你仍然可以杀 |
[13:30] | Moebius girl, Marfan, Number Five, | 莫比乌斯综合征女孩 马凡 五号 |
[13:32] | and Dean Munsch. | 以及蒙什教务长 |
[13:33] | It’s not that bad. | 没那么糟糕 |
[13:34] | And remember, Dr. Cascade. | 记住 加斯凯德医生 |
[13:36] | It is your responsibility to kill Number Three. | 杀三号是你的职责 |
[13:38] | Yeah, like that’s really gonna happen. | 是吧 好像他真的会杀她一样 |
[13:40] | It is. I’m gonna kill her so hard. | 我会的 我会残忍地杀害她的 |
[13:44] | The Green Meanies have spoken. | 绿魔已经作出决定 |
[13:47] | Onward, Green Meanies, | 去吧 绿魔们 |
[13:48] | to “Murther.” | 去杀人吧 |
[13:52] | Sorry, sweetheart. | 很遗憾 亲爱的 |
[14:12] | Thanks for the other night. | 那晚谢谢你了 |
[14:14] | I’m assuming you’re not gonna tell me | 我猜你并不打算告诉我 |
[14:15] | who that other Green Meanie is? | 另一个绿魔是谁了吧 |
[14:18] | It’s a complicated situation. | 情况很复杂 |
[14:20] | Not really. It’s a simple ultimatum. | 并不然 这是一个简单的最后通牒 |
[14:23] | If you want to be my boyfriend, | 如果你想做我男朋友 |
[14:24] | then you have to stop killing people, which, honestly, | 那你就要停止杀戮 坦白说 |
[14:26] | makes me the most super low-maintenance. | 这让我显得标准好低 |
[14:28] | Okay. Even if I do stop… | 好吧 即便我停手 |
[14:32] | …I’m not the only one doing it. | 我也不是唯一的绿魔 |
[14:34] | So, the killing will just continue. | 杀戮还会继续 |
[14:36] | And second, | 第二 |
[14:37] | my mom is really important to me, | 我妈对我来说很重要 |
[14:39] | and this is really important to her. | 而这件事对她也很重要 |
[14:41] | It’s time for you to stop being scared of your mom. | 是时候让你消除对你妈的恐惧了 |
[14:44] | I’m not scared of her. | 我才不怕她 |
[14:47] | Fine. I’m scared of her. | 好吧 我很怕她 |
[14:48] | We can go talk to her together. | 我们可以一起和她谈谈 |
[14:52] | Our love will make you brave. | 我们的爱会让你变勇敢 |
[14:54] | That’s a terrible idea. | 这个主意糟透了 |
[14:57] | Look, she’s… | 听着 她… |
[14:59] | …kind of possessive. | 占有欲很强 |
[15:01] | Look, I know you’re hot and you’re a doctor, | 我知道你很性感 而且是个医生 |
[15:03] | so you might think you’re a catch, | 所以你可能觉得自己很吃香 |
[15:04] | but most girls are not gonna be into the whole | 但大多数女孩才不会吃那套 |
[15:06] | “Raised to be a revenge killer” thing. | ‘成长为一名复仇凶手’的故事 |
[15:09] | It’s like having one of those tribal tattoos around your bicep. | 这就像在手臂上纹了个丑爆的部落纹身 |
[15:12] | It’s a deal breaker. | 会让人反胃的 |
[15:16] | All right, there are four sections of the MCAT. | 医考分为四个部分 |
[15:18] | The Chemical and Biological Systems, you have… | 化学及生物系统 |
[15:21] | Critical Analysis, and… | 批判分析 |
[15:22] | you have the… | 以及 |
[15:24] | What’s funny? | 什么事那么好笑 |
[15:26] | Are you even listening to me? | 你在听我说话吗 |
[15:27] | Oh. Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[15:29] | I’m listening to Nothing But Up, | 我在听《一往无前》 |
[15:30] | Justin Bieber’s mom’s autobiography. | 贾斯汀·比伯妈妈的自传 |
[15:32] | – It is gripping. – Damn it, Chanel. | -很扣人心弦 -该死 香奈儿 |
[15:34] | The MCAT is the most challenging standardized test | 北美医考是世界上 |
[15:36] | there is in the world. | 最难的标准化考试 |
[15:37] | Now, you’re gonna need to understand nuances of complex articles | 你必须学会区分充满医学类专业词汇的 |
[15:40] | filled with technical medical vocabulary. | 复杂文章之间的细微差别 |
[15:42] | There’s, uh… math equations | 还有很多连麻省理工学院学生 |
[15:44] | that even M.I.T. Students would get lost in. | 都会搞混的数学公式 |
[15:47] | People study for years to pass this test. | 为了通过这个考试人们要学习好几年 |
[15:49] | Which is why it’s a waste of time | 所以学习对我来说就是 |
[15:51] | for me to study, sweetie-kins. | 浪费时间 亲爱的 |
[15:52] | I just need to figure out the best way to cheat. | 我只需要想出作弊的好方法 |
[15:55] | So, I recommend you get your pretty little brain | 所以 我建议你动动你聪明的小脑筋 |
[15:58] | noodling on a way to help me do that, or… | 想想怎么帮我作弊 或者 |
[16:02] | get your sexy body over here and start making out with me. | 把你性感的躯体凑过来我们亲热一番 |
[16:05] | I’m fine with either. | 两个我都愿意 |
[16:17] | I’m sorry, Chanel. | 对不起 香奈儿 |
[16:19] | Cassidy must’ve left some tissue in here | 卡西迪肯定没把我手上的捐献人 |
[16:21] | from my old donor hand. | 的组织清除干净 |
[16:23] | It’s really impossible to get perfectly clean edges. | 完全清除干净几乎不可能 |
[16:25] | But you weren’t just using your donor hand, | 但你不止用了你捐赠的手 |
[16:27] | you were using both hands! | 你两只手都用了 |
[16:29] | Why would you do that? | 你掐我干什么 |
[16:30] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:32] | Chanel! | 香奈儿 |
[16:39] | Chanel, let’s talk about this! | 香奈儿 我们谈谈 |
[16:46] | Chanel? | 香奈儿 |
[16:49] | Hello, Chanel. | 你好 香奈儿 |
[16:53] | Now, I’m curious. | 我很好奇 |
[16:57] | Compared to the cruel, awful acts you have perpetrated, | 你平常残忍恶毒 坏事做绝 |
[17:00] | what tiny, meaningless slight has you sobbing now? | 现在为什么可怜巴巴哭哭啼啼的 |
[17:04] | Well, thanks for asking. That’s really sweet. | 谢谢你的关心 你真贴心 |
[17:07] | Brock tried to murder me again. | 布洛克又想杀我 |
[17:09] | Have you ever asked yourself why so many people | 你有没有想过为什么 |
[17:10] | want to murder you? | 这么多人都想杀你 |
[17:12] | No. Look, the point is | 没有啊 但问题是 |
[17:14] | that if Brock still wants to kill me, | 如果布洛克还想杀了我 |
[17:16] | I don’t think I can go out with him anymore. | 我就再也不能跟他约会了 |
[17:18] | Which means he probably won’t help me cheat my way | 也就是说他可能不会帮我在 |
[17:19] | to passing the MCATs, which means I’m never gonna get | 医考上作弊了 也就是说我不可能 |
[17:21] | my big break on Lovin’ the D, which means… | 在《爱医洛温》上有所突破 |
[17:24] | there’s really no point in me staying here. | 也就是说 我留在这儿就没有意义了 |
[17:26] | No, no! Wait, wait! Y-You… you can’t leave yet. | 不 等等 你还不能走 |
[17:29] | Uh, you have to stay, at least one more day. | 你至少要再待一天 |
[17:32] | Why? | 为什么 |
[17:33] | Because… | 因为 |
[17:35] | in all my years as a nurse, and hospital administrator, | 我当了这么多年的护士和医院的管理者 |
[17:38] | I have never met a woman | 我从来没见过一个姑娘 |
[17:41] | who I thought had the stuff | 像你这么 |
[17:44] | to be a doctor more than you, Chanel. | 有当医生的天赋 香奈儿 |
[17:48] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[17:49] | Which is why I’m gonna give you this secret to passing the MCAT. | 所以我要给你通过医考的秘诀 |
[17:53] | The answer to all the questions | 所有问题的答案 |
[17:55] | is B. | 都是B |
[17:56] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[17:58] | That makes so much sense. | 这太有道理了 |
[17:59] | I know, a-and you know, I probably didn’t even need | 我知道 你也知道 我可能根本 |
[18:01] | to tell you. You girls are so smart. | 就不用告诉你 你们都这么聪明 |
[18:03] | And you would do well on your own. | 你们光靠自己就能的高分 |
[18:05] | Now that you have the inside tip, | 现在你们有了内部消息 |
[18:08] | I think you ladies can ace the MCATs. | 你们肯定能完爆医考 |
[18:11] | Thank you! | 谢谢你 |
[18:14] | Hey, why are you filling up the tub with fry oil? | 你为什么要往浴缸里倒油 |
[18:18] | Because this is a new experimental therapy | 因为这是个新的实验性疗法 |
[18:21] | for making your skin soft. | 令肌肤柔滑细嫩 |
[18:22] | You should try it, when it’s all ready. | 准备妥当之后你应该来试试 |
[18:26] | No thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[18:27] | I have some bad memories with fry oil. | 我对炸油有些不好的回忆 |
[18:30] | Later. | 回见 |
[18:40] | Hester. | 海丝特 |
[18:42] | Can I ask you a question? | 我能问你个事吗 |
[18:44] | In private? | 能私下说吗 |
[18:45] | Ask away. | 问吧 |
[18:47] | Mrs. Wainwright died a couple of hours ago. | 温莱特夫人几小时前就去世了 |
[18:49] | Why isn’t she tagged? | 为什么没有她的死亡记录 |
[18:50] | Cause I haven’t told anyone yet. | 因为我还没告诉任何人啊 |
[18:51] | I like taking advantage of having access to a fresh corpse. | 这样我就可以趁机接触新鲜尸体了 |
[18:54] | Right. | 好吧 |
[18:57] | Listen. | 听着 |
[18:59] | You’ve had some issues in the past with killing people, right? | 你有过一些杀人的经历 对吧 |
[19:02] | One person. Okay? I killed one person. | 只有一个人好吗 我只杀过一个人 |
[19:05] | But to be fair, I did oversee the killings of a few other people. | 但说实话 我确实撞见过一些人被杀的现场 |
[19:08] | All right, for the purpose of our conversation, that’ll do. | 就我们的谈话来说 足够了 |
[19:11] | Now, I used to think that I wanted to kill Chanel | 我以前觉得我想杀了香奈儿 |
[19:14] | because I had the hand of a serial killer. | 是因为我有一只连环杀手的手 |
[19:18] | But now that I have the hand of a normal person, | 但我现在换了正常人的手 |
[19:22] | I still really want to kill her. | 我还是很想杀了她 |
[19:25] | More than ever, to tell you the truth. | 说实话比以前更想 |
[19:28] | I see. | 知道了 |
[19:32] | I see three possible conclusions that we can draw from this. | 从你所说的来看我觉得有三种可能 |
[19:36] | Number one, the twin that was subsumed in the body | 第一 被安娜·普莱桑斯吸收的双胞胎 |
[19:38] | of Anna Plaisance was also a serial killer, | 也是个连环凶手 |
[19:40] | so you were yet again given the hand of another serial killer. | 所以你又被移植了一只连环凶手的手 |
[19:43] | Highly unlikely. Statistically speaking. | 从统计分析来说 基本不可能 |
[19:45] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[19:46] | Number two, is that Chanel is a terrible person, | 第二 香奈儿实在是人品太差 |
[19:49] | and the more time you spend with her, | 你和她相处地时间越长 |
[19:50] | the more you realize she needs to die. | 你越觉得她该死 |
[19:53] | I’m beginning to get behind that. | 我觉得这个有道理 |
[19:55] | And what’s option number three? | 那第三种可能呢 |
[19:57] | That it was never really about the hand. | 那就是从来都不是手的问题 |
[20:03] | The hand was just an excuse. | 手只不过是个借口 |
[20:05] | That, of course, it’s in your true nature to save lives, | 事实是你的本性不仅仅是想拯救生命 |
[20:09] | but it’s also to end them. | 同时也想了结生命 |
[20:13] | That you, Dr. Brock Holt, are a killer. | 布洛克·霍尔特医生 你是个杀手 |
[20:19] | And you need to be with a woman who… | 你应该和同你一样 |
[20:21] | shares your taste for murder. | 有杀人欲望的女人在一起 |
[20:25] | Someone who celebrates the hot, hard, | 一个会为你渴望挣脱的性感 强硬 |
[20:30] | dangerous parts of you that are so desperate to get out. | 危险内在欢呼的人 |
[20:50] | Snickerdoodles? My favorite! | 曲奇饼干 我的最爱 |
[20:53] | What are the chances! | 太走运了 |
[21:27] | She’s dead! | 她死了 |
[21:28] | Chanel Number… | 香奈儿… |
[21:30] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[21:33] | We need to call the police! | 我们得报警 |
[21:34] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[21:35] | This young woman suffers from Marfan Syndrome. | 这位年轻的女士患有马凡氏综合征 |
[21:38] | Um, complications from that can include the heart and aorta. | 并发症可能会涉及到心脏和主动脉 |
[21:42] | There’s an increased risk of mitral valve prolapse | 会增加二尖瓣脱垂 |
[21:45] | and aortic aneurysm. | 以及主动脉瘤的风险 |
[21:47] | Very likely she just died of a heart attack. | 她很有可能只是死于心脏病发作 |
[21:49] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[21:50] | I’ve worked in a hospital for months now. | 我在医院工作了好几个月了 |
[21:53] | I pay attention. | 我有留心 |
[21:54] | How do you explain the marks on her neck? | 那你怎么解释她脖子上的痕迹 |
[21:59] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[22:04] | Oh, I’m fine. I’m fine, I’m fine. | 我没事 没事 没事 |
[22:05] | You don’t seem fine. | 你看起来可不好 |
[22:06] | No, no, I’m fine. | 不 不 我还好 |
[22:07] | You should have a doctor examine you. | 你该找医生做个检查 |
[22:10] | Yes. Um, in fact, | 是的 实际上 |
[22:13] | maybe Arthur, you could help me back to my office. | 亚瑟 你扶我回办公室吧 |
[22:16] | – Yes, of course. – Such a gentleman and so strong. | -当然可以 -你真是位强壮的绅士 |
[22:18] | Um, Chanel #5, | 香奈儿五号 |
[22:21] | make sure that you alert the authorities about Chanel #7. | 记得向有关当局汇报香奈儿七号的事 |
[22:24] | And you and the rest of the Chanels | 你和其他的香奈儿们 |
[22:26] | should take her to my special morgue. | 把她送到我的”特别停尸房”中去 |
[22:28] | Special morgue. | “特别停尸房” |
[22:30] | Got it. | 懂了 |
[22:41] | Funny running into you here. | 真巧 在这碰见你了 |
[22:43] | You’ve been following me since I left the hospital. | 你从我离开医院就开始跟踪我了 |
[22:45] | I’m was trying to stay in shape. | 我只是在锻炼 |
[22:47] | Killing people demands serious cardio. And strength. | 杀人需要很强大的心肺功能和力量 |
[22:50] | Man, that damn Marfan girl, | 那该死的马凡女 |
[22:53] | she almost gave me a hernia. | 她差点让我得了疝气 |
[22:56] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[23:01] | Nurse Hoffel doesn’t care about us. | 贺佛护士根本不在乎我们的死活 |
[23:03] | About the community of Green Meanies. | 还有那个绿魔联盟 |
[23:04] | She’s a lone wolf. | 她喜欢独自行动 |
[23:06] | – So? – So what happens | -所以呢 -所以你觉得 |
[23:08] | when this is all done and the hospital closes down? | 这些事结束后 医院关闭后会发生什么 |
[23:10] | I’ll tell you what. | 我来告诉你 |
[23:11] | The biggest unsolved murder case of all time. | 史上最大的悬而未决的谋杀案 |
[23:14] | It’ll make Zodiac and Jack the Ripper | 这会让十二宫杀手和开膛手杰克 |
[23:15] | look like a game of Clue. | 看起来像”妙探寻凶”游戏 |
[23:17] | I hadn’t thought about that. | 我倒没想到这个 |
[23:18] | Because you’re not that smart. | 因为你没那么聪明 |
[23:20] | But Nurse Hoffel is. | 但是贺佛护士很聪明 |
[23:22] | I can guarantee you that she has a plan for framing one of us. | 我能向你保证她计划陷害我们其中一个 |
[23:25] | And considering that it’s just a matter of time | 鉴于发现你妈是谁 |
[23:27] | before someone figures out who your mom is, | 只是个时间问题 |
[23:30] | I will bet my sweet ass | 我敢打赌 |
[23:31] | that she’s painting that bull’s-eye on you, big guy. | 她正算计你呢 大兄弟 |
[23:33] | So, what are you suggesting? | 那你有什么建议 |
[23:36] | An alliance. | 结盟 |
[23:38] | I’m gonna take out Chanel before Hoffel can, | 我准备在贺佛动手前把香奈儿除掉 |
[23:40] | but I need you to back me up when I do. | 但我行动时需要你的帮助 |
[23:42] | She can’t take the both of us on. | 她对付不了我们两个 |
[23:44] | And once this is all done, | 一旦大功告成 |
[23:45] | we pin the whole thing on her | 我们就把所有罪名都栽在她头上 |
[23:47] | and everybody walks away happy. | 皆大欢喜 |
[23:51] | Deal? | 成交吗 |
[23:54] | Deal. | 成交 |
[24:04] | Help! | 救命 |
[24:06] | Help me! | 救救我 |
[24:14] | No point screaming, dear. | 喊叫毫无意义 亲爱的 |
[24:18] | I’ll just tell anyone that comes | 我只会告诉前来查看的人 |
[24:19] | that I was watching television very loudly. | 我的电视开得太大声了 |
[24:23] | My friends are gonna come looking for me. | 我的朋友会来找我的 |
[24:25] | From what I hear from my son, | 我从我儿子那听说 |
[24:27] | they haven’t even realized that you’re missing yet. | 他们甚至没发现你失踪了 |
[24:31] | Mom? | 妈 |
[24:33] | Mom, are you home? | 妈 你在家吗 |
[24:35] | Cassidy Cascade? | 卡西迪·加斯凯德 |
[24:38] | He’s the baby in the belly. | 他就是肚子里的孩子 |
[24:40] | Mazel tov, Nancy Drew. | 祝你好运 南希·朱尔 |
[24:43] | Cassidy! | 卡西迪 |
[24:44] | Cassidy… | 卡西迪 |
[24:46] | Cassidy Cascade! | 卡西迪·加斯凯德 |
[24:56] | Hello, my love. | 你好啊 亲爱的 |
[24:57] | I was just checking in on… | 我刚刚在里面检查 |
[25:01] | And who’s this? | 这位是谁 |
[25:02] | I’m Chanel #3, | 我是香奈儿三号 |
[25:03] | Cassidy’s girlfriend. | 卡西迪的女友 |
[25:05] | Hasn’t he mentioned me? | 他没提起过我吗 |
[25:08] | The name sounds familiar. | 这名字听起来挺熟 |
[25:09] | Okay, knock it off, Mom. | 省省吧 妈 |
[25:13] | If you’re coming here to try to convince me | 如果你来这是为了说服我 |
[25:15] | to stop Cassidy from murdering people | 别再让卡西迪为了让医院倒闭 |
[25:17] | in service of shutting the hospital down, | 而杀人的话 |
[25:20] | you’re wasting your time. | 你在浪费时间 |
[25:21] | Slow down, Mom. | 别着急 妈 |
[25:22] | Don’t you want to get to know Chanel #3 a little? | 你难道不想多了解一点香奈儿三号吗 |
[25:26] | I know everything I need to know, | 该知道的我都知道了 |
[25:27] | from her social media footprint. | 我看过她在社交网络上的信息 |
[25:29] | She’s heiress to the Swenson frozen food fortune, | 她本是斯旺森速冻餐企业的继承人 |
[25:32] | but was disowned when she was put into an insane asylum. | 但被关进精神病院后家人就不认她了 |
[25:35] | For a crime I didn’t commit. | 因为一桩不是我犯的罪 |
[25:36] | Says you. | 你当然这么说 |
[25:37] | She describes herself on Facebook as “Pansexual,” | 她在脸书上说自己是”泛性恋” |
[25:41] | which as far as I can tell, | 在我看来 |
[25:42] | is just “Bisexual” for millennials | 这就如同千禧一代的”双性恋” |
[25:44] | who want even more attention. | 只是希望得到更多的关注 |
[25:46] | And don’t even get me started on the earmuffs. | 别逼我说耳罩的事 |
[25:48] | – Mom, stop. – I’m not finished. | -妈 别说了 -我还没说完 |
[25:50] | Finally, she thinks that | 最后 她竟然认为 |
[25:51] | just because she’s waxing my son’s knob, | 就因为她和我儿子上床了 |
[25:54] | she can come into my house | 就能闯进我的家 |
[25:55] | and tell me how to raise my boy. | 告诉我怎样教育我的儿子 |
[25:57] | I have heard enough. | 我听够了 |
[25:59] | I’m sorry your husband died and it made you sad. | 我很遗憾你的丈夫死了 令你伤心欲绝 |
[26:01] | But can’t you see the major logic fail | 但难道你意识不到其中的逻辑错误吗 |
[26:02] | in closing down a hospital that is actually curing people? | 你在整垮的是一家真正行医救人的医院 |
[26:05] | Isn’t that what you were so upset about in the first place? | 你最初不就是因为他们见死不救而伤心吗 |
[26:07] | No one who worked at the hospital back then still works there. | 曾经在那里工作的人都已经不在了 |
[26:10] | You’re mad at architecture and geography. | 你在对这栋建筑和地理位置生气 |
[26:14] | It would be like murdering all the guests at a Hilton hotel | 这就像把一个希尔顿酒店里所有的客人全杀光 |
[26:16] | just because you got bummed out listening to Paris’ awful song. | 就因为你受不了听帕丽斯糟糕的歌曲 |
[26:19] | You don’t know what it’s like to lose someone that you love. | 你不知道失去爱的人是什么感觉 |
[26:23] | Yes, I do. | 不 我知道 |
[26:24] | And I don’t want it to happen again. | 而且我不想再经历一次 |
[26:26] | What would happen if Cassidy got caught? | 如果卡西迪被抓了该怎么办 |
[26:28] | I’d take the fall. | 我会去顶罪 |
[26:30] | Really hot girls and sweet old ladies | 漂亮性感的少女及和蔼可亲的老婆婆 |
[26:33] | can pretty much get away with anything. | 几乎可以逃脱任何事 |
[26:35] | I should know. | 我应该很清楚 |
[26:37] | I’ve been both. | 我都经历过 |
[26:39] | Why don’t we ask Cassidy what he wants. | 我们不如问问卡西迪想要什么 |
[26:41] | Yes. | 好 |
[26:43] | Let’s. | 我们来问问 |
[26:45] | Sweetheart, | 宝贝 |
[26:46] | would you rather betray the memory of your saint of a father | 你是宁可背叛记忆中的圣父 |
[26:51] | and break your mother’s heart, | 伤透你母亲的心 |
[26:52] | and run off with Earmuffs here, | 跟这个耳罩女私奔 |
[26:55] | or finish the job you were raised from a pup to complete? | 还是完成你从小被教导的任务 |
[26:58] | I know what it’s like to have parents | 我知道有这种父母是什么感觉 |
[27:00] | that are more interested in themselves than what’s best for you. | 他们只看重自己的利益 不为你着想 |
[27:03] | It was really hard to give up all that frozen food money, | 放弃用来买冷冻食物的钱真的很难 |
[27:05] | but it was the best choice I ever made. | 但那是我这辈子做过最好的决定了 |
[27:17] | I’m sorry, Chanel #3. | 对不起 香奈儿三号 |
[27:38] | I’m proud of you, sweetie. | 我为你骄傲 亲爱的 |
[27:39] | Well done. | 干得好 |
[27:42] | And I’m sorry, but she is going to have to die. | 我很抱歉 但是她必须死 |
[27:58] | Chanel! | 香奈儿 |
[28:25] | We’ve got a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[28:26] | Dr. Phil, Dr. Oz and Doctors. | 《菲尔医生》《奥兹医生》和《医生》 |
[28:29] | Somebody leaks the news | 有人泄露消息 |
[28:29] | that we are doing the live on-air surgery, | 说我们要现场直播手术 |
[28:31] | and now all these other idiots are doing the same thing. | 结果现在其他蠢货都在效仿我们 |
[28:33] | We have got to get ahead of this. | 我们必须抢在他们前面 |
[28:35] | Garrett is on a plane right now, | 盖瑞特现在已经在飞机上了 |
[28:37] | we are doing this surgery live, on-air tomorrow morning. | 我们明早就要现场直播进行这场手术 |
[28:40] | Which means, you have to take the exams tonight. | 意味着你们必须今晚就要考试 |
[28:44] | The proctor’s on his way. | 监考人正在来的路上 |
[28:45] | The exam will start promptly at 9:00 p.m. tonight. | 考试在今晚九点准时开始 |
[28:51] | You have eight hours to complete the exam. | 你们有八个小时来完成考试 |
[28:57] | You may… begin. | 你们可以开始了 |
[29:05] | Read the following passage and answer the questions that follow. | 阅读以下文章并回答接下来的问题 |
[29:08] | The most widely used differential stain for bacteria is: | 最广泛使用的细菌鉴别染色是什么 |
[29:11] | A, the capsule stain, | A 荚膜染色 |
[29:13] | B, the Gram stain, | B 革兰氏染色法 |
[29:15] | C, the endospore stain | C 荚膜染色 |
[29:19] | D, flagella stain… | D 芽孢染色 |
[29:24] | It can’t be all B. Nurse Hoffel lied! | 答案不可能全是B 贺佛护士撒谎了 |
[29:28] | No talking! | 不要交头接耳 |
[29:44] | Time’s up! Pencils down. | 时间到 放下笔 |
[29:55] | I’ve got great news. | 好消息 |
[29:58] | You all passed. | 你们都通过了 |
[30:00] | You all scored over a 500. | 你们的分数都超过了500 |
[30:04] | Chanel, | 香奈儿 |
[30:05] | – you got a 519. – Thank you! | -你考了519分 -谢谢 |
[30:07] | Chanel #3, | 香奈儿三号 |
[30:09] | you scored a 522. | 你考了522分 |
[30:12] | And Chanel #5, you scored a 525, | 而香奈儿五号 你考了525 |
[30:16] | which is three points away | 距离满分 |
[30:18] | – from a perfect score. – I can’t believe this. | -只有三分之遥 -我简直无法相信 |
[30:24] | Fantastic. | 好极了 |
[30:25] | I’ll see you ladies in a few hours. | 姑娘们 几小时后见 |
[30:27] | Dr. Holt, it’s show time! | 霍尔特医生 表演时间到 |
[30:32] | All right, i want to know how you pulled this off. | 好了 我想知道你们是怎么做到的 |
[30:35] | What do you mean? | 你这话什么意思 |
[30:36] | We took the test. | 我们参加了考试 |
[30:38] | We all got amazing scores. | 都拿到了惊艳的分数 |
[30:39] | I know. | 我知道 |
[30:41] | I mean, how? | 我是问如何做到的 |
[30:42] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[30:43] | We cheated! | 我们作弊了啊 |
[30:46] | Wait. | 等等 |
[30:47] | What? | 什么 |
[30:48] | We knew we had no shot at taking the test on our own, | 我们知道靠自己肯定不可能通过的 |
[30:50] | so we bought lapel mics and earpieces | 于是就去买了隐藏式麦克风和耳机 |
[30:51] | and had Brock and Cassidy take it for us. | 让布洛克和加斯凯德帮我们答题 |
[30:54] | 25, | 第25题 |
[30:55] | all of the following are true statements about the brain, except… | 以下关于大脑的选项中哪一个是错误的 |
[31:00] | The answer is | 答案是 |
[31:01] | A– both are non-dividing tissues. | A 都是不分裂的组织细胞 |
[31:05] | Right. | 好的 |
[31:06] | All right, | 好了 |
[31:07] | C– the number of bystanders is negatively correlated | C 旁观者的人数 |
[31:10] | with the time it takes for someone to offer help in an emergency. | 与有人愿意紧急施救的时间成反比 |
[31:15] | You guys cheated? | 你们居然作弊了 |
[31:21] | Nobody helped me. | 没人帮我作弊啊 |
[31:22] | That’s kind of your problem, isn’t it? | 那就是你的问题了 不是吗 |
[31:24] | Look, the point is we all passed | 重点是我们都通过了 |
[31:27] | and now we get to do a surgery live on Lovin’ the D. | 我们要去《爱医洛温》做手术直播了 |
[31:29] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 不 |
[31:33] | No, I actually passed. | 我是靠自己通过了 |
[31:36] | I got… a better score than Brock or Cassidy. | 我考的分数比布洛克和卡西迪都高 |
[31:39] | Quit making this about you. | 别唠叨你自己的分数了好吗 |
[31:40] | I didn’t have any help! | 我没有接受外界的帮助 |
[31:42] | Oh, nobody cares, Number Five! | 没人在乎好吗 五号 |
[31:44] | Oh, and Nurse Awful, | 对了 “糟糕”护士 |
[31:47] | nice job trying to gaslight us, | 干得好啊 试图欺瞒我们 |
[31:49] | but I think the answer is B for better luck next time. | 但我觉得选B是指祝你下次好运 |
[31:59] | I’m a genius and no one cares. | 我是个天才却没人在乎 |
[32:03] | Damn it, Number Five, shut up. | 该死的 五号 闭嘴 |
[32:37] | Does-does anyone have eyes on Dr. Holt? | 有人看到霍尔特医生吗 |
[32:39] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[32:41] | We go live in five minutes, everybody. | 五分钟后开始直播 各位 |
[32:49] | Oh, my God, that is so sweet. | 天啊 好贴心哦 |
[32:52] | Chanel, where’s Number Five? | 香奈儿 五号呢 |
[32:53] | I don’t know, probably taking a huge, nervous dump somewhere. | 不知道 可能太紧张 跑去大拉一坨了 |
[32:58] | Hello. | 你好 |
[33:00] | Excited? | 兴奋吗 |
[33:01] | Oh, uh, Dr. Lovin, um, yes, I… | 洛温医生 是的 但… |
[33:04] | I’m really, really nervous, though. | 但我真的特别紧张 |
[33:05] | I just… This is all I’ve wanted for, like, year. | 这真是…我的一年心愿 |
[33:08] | You mean years. | 你是说”多年心愿”吧 |
[33:09] | Uh, oh, no, year, like one whole year. | 不 “一年心愿” 整整一年 |
[33:16] | Chanel, don’t you fret your hot, little, rich, Kappa head. | 香奈儿 你这白富美的小脑袋瓜别烦恼了 |
[33:19] | You are a natural. The camera is going to love you. | 你是天生好手 你会很上镜的 |
[33:22] | I don’t know what the camera’s gonna feel about Number Five, | 五号我就说不准了 |
[33:24] | but let’s get out there and make daytime television history | 去切除脸部七公斤重的肿瘤 |
[33:28] | by cutting a 16-pound tumor off some dude’s face, all right? | 一起开创日间电视节目的历史吧 |
[33:32] | Okay. | 好 |
[33:37] | 30 seconds to air, Dr. Lovin. | 30秒后开播 洛温医生 |
[33:39] | Okay, I’ll be right there. | 好 我马上来 |
[33:47] | Dr. Lovin! | 洛温医生 |
[33:51] | Somebody help! | 救命 |
[33:52] | Somebody! | 快来人啊 |
[33:57] | What the hell happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[33:58] | I don’t know. She… | 我不知道 她… |
[33:59] | She drank that coffee that you left for me, | 她喝了你留给我的那杯咖啡 |
[34:01] | and started foaming at the mouth | 接着口吐白沫 |
[34:02] | and now she’s dead! | 然后就死了 |
[34:04] | I didn’t leave you any coffee. | 我没给你留咖啡啊 |
[34:06] | Places, Dr. Lovin. | 就位了 洛温医生 |
[34:08] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[34:09] | Dr. Lovin’s dead! | 洛温医生死了 |
[34:11] | What do we do?! | 现在怎么办 |
[34:15] | I don’t… | 我也不… |
[34:17] | It’s Lovin’ the D | 欢迎收看《爱医洛温》 |
[34:18] | with your host, Dr. Scarlett Lovin. | 有请主持人 斯嘉丽·洛温医生 |
[34:21] | What? | 什么 |
[34:23] | What am I supposed to say? | 我要说什么 |
[34:26] | Hi, I’m Dr. Scarlett Lovin | 我是斯嘉丽·洛温 |
[34:28] | and welcome to Lovin’ the D’s special… | 欢迎收看《爱医洛温》特别… |
[34:30] | You’re not Dr. Scarlett Lovin. | 你才不是斯嘉丽·洛温医生 |
[34:34] | Dr. Scarlett Lovin is dead. | 斯嘉丽·洛温医生死了 |
[34:36] | She just got poisoned. | 不久前中毒身亡 |
[34:37] | I don’t… know much more than that, | 目前我只知道这么多 |
[34:40] | but I’m sure it’ll be discussed on | 但之后的《爱医洛温》 |
[34:42] | a future episode of Lovin’ the D. | 将探讨她的死因 |
[34:46] | As you can see, our… | 如你所见 我们… |
[34:49] | As you can see, our patient, Garrett Larson | 如你所见 我们的病患 盖瑞特·拉森 |
[34:52] | has been prepped for surgery. | 已经完成术前准备 |
[34:54] | Chanels, if you’re ready, | 香奈儿们 等你们就绪 |
[34:55] | we will begin by making an incision. | 手术将从切口开始 |
[34:57] | Chanel, scalpel. | 香奈儿 手术刀 |
[35:28] | As you can see, | 如你所见 |
[35:29] | the skin of the face has been entirely retracted. | 脸部皮肤已经完全被取下 |
[35:32] | Now, that sound you hear | 现在你听到的 |
[35:34] | is the beeping of the nerve monitor. | 是神经探测仪的响声 |
[35:36] | What we try to do is not sever any important… | 我们得尽量不伤到任何重要… |
[35:38] | Dr. Holt, nobody cares about all this surgical mumbo jumbo. | 霍尔特医生 没人在乎这些手术过程 |
[35:43] | What they care about | 他们在乎的是 |
[35:45] | is the fact that the four of us are changing a life | 我们四个人正在改变一个人的生活 |
[35:49] | and we’re doing it… together. | 而且我们要一起完成 |
[35:52] | She’s got “It.” | 她深得精髓啊 |
[35:59] | Gauze. | 纱布 |
[36:00] | Suction, suction. | 抽吸 抽吸 |
[36:01] | Good. | 很好 |
[36:07] | Almost got it. | 马上就好 |
[36:09] | Almost got it. | 马上就好 |
[36:10] | There we go. | 好了 |
[36:13] | America, this is what a 16-pound tumor looks like. | 美国观众 这就是一个重达七公斤的肿瘤 |
[36:17] | Number Three. | 三号 |
[36:19] | That’s a lot of tumor. | 这肿瘤真大啊 |
[36:21] | Right, America? | 是吧 美国观众 |
[36:26] | I can’t stop thinking about how different | 我一直在想 |
[36:29] | Garrett’s life is gonna be | 当肿瘤的噩梦结束后 |
[36:30] | once the nightmare of tumorness is over. | 盖瑞特的生活将有怎样的改变 |
[36:34] | Damn, she’s good. | 她真会说话 |
[36:36] | Let’s get him sewed back up. Time check, Five. | 开始缝合 多长时间了 五号 |
[36:38] | Six hours and 44 minutes. | 6个小时44分钟 |
[36:51] | All right, ladies, we’ve successfully closed him. | 好了 姑娘们 我们成功将他缝合了 |
[36:55] | Now, as you can see, we have a tube here helping Garrett breathe, | 如你所见 我们用管子来帮助盖瑞特呼吸 |
[36:58] | so we can keep him in a medically-induced coma for… | 这样才能让他处于药物性昏迷状态 |
[37:01] | – several… – When Garrett wakes up, | -大概… -盖瑞特苏醒后 |
[37:03] | and looks in the mirror for the first time, | 从镜子中看到全新的自己 |
[37:06] | he won’t just see a tumor. | 他不会再看到肿瘤 |
[37:08] | He will see… a man. | 他将会看到一个真正的男人 |
[37:12] | Surgery completed– ten hours, two minutes. | 手术结束 一共10小时2分钟 |
[37:15] | Patient’s vitals are stable. | 病人的生命体征稳定 |
[37:17] | The procedure was a success. | 手术很成功 |
[37:19] | Thank you for tuning in, America. | 谢谢观看 美国观众 |
[37:21] | I’m Chanel #5 | 我是香奈儿五号 |
[37:23] | and this has been Lovin’ the D. | 以上就是《爱医洛温》的全部内容 |
[37:26] | Good night, everybody. | 各位晚安 |
[37:27] | Good night, everybody. | 各位晚安 |
[37:34] | Dr. Holt, ladies, that was amazing. | 霍尔特医生 姑娘们 太棒了 |
[37:37] | Yes, sir, I’m about to tell them. | 是 先生 我正准备告诉他们 |
[37:39] | I am on the phone with the CEO | 我正在跟我们总部 |
[37:40] | of our parent company, AltGenTechMedCorp, | 阿尔特医疗科技公司的总裁通话 |
[37:43] | and they are in love with this team. | 他们超爱你们这个团队 |
[37:45] | Yes, sir, I couldn’t agree more. | 是的 先生 我完全同意 |
[37:47] | In light of Dr. Lovin’s untimely passing, | 由于洛温医生不幸英年早逝 |
[37:50] | we would like to hire the Chanels | 我们想聘请香奈儿们 |
[37:52] | as her permanent replacement on Lovin’ the D. | 正式顶替她主持《爱医洛温》 |
[37:54] | Wait, what? I’m the one who did the surgery. | 等等 什么 我才是进行手术的人 |
[37:56] | Yeah, and you were great. | 对 你很棒 |
[37:57] | Let me get this straight. | 让我理理 |
[37:58] | Your boss just got poisoned, | 你的上司刚刚中了毒 |
[38:00] | and you want to replace her right away? | 你就想立刻找人替代 |
[38:01] | I think we should be calling the cops. | 我觉得我们应该马上报警 |
[38:03] | No. Look. | 不 听我说 |
[38:04] | Dr. Lovin was a nightmare. | 洛温医生简直是场噩梦 |
[38:06] | We all hated her and we’re not that surprised she got poisoned. | 大家都恨她 所以她中毒大家一点都不稀奇 |
[38:09] | It’s probably one of the P.A.’s she fired for farting. | 没准是某个因为放屁而被她炒掉的助理干的 |
[38:11] | You know she had a rule that you got fired | 她有个规矩 在她身边放屁 |
[38:12] | if you farted around her? | 就会被炒掉 |
[38:14] | Hold on! | 慢着 |
[38:15] | I’m not sure if I heard you correctly. | 我没听错吧 |
[38:17] | Did you just… | 你刚才是不是… |
[38:18] | offer us our own show? | 让我们专门主持一档节目 |
[38:21] | We sure did. | 没错 |
[38:44] | Can you believe this? | 你能相信吗 |
[38:44] | Now they’re TV stars. | 这下她们变成电视明星了 |
[38:46] | I mean, for the love of Pete, | 看在上帝的份上 |
[38:47] | those girls could fall into the Grand Canyon and land on the moon. | 那帮姑娘跌进大峡谷里都能登月 |
[38:53] | Because they fail upward. | 因为她们因祸得福啊 |
[38:55] | Have you never heard that term before? | 你没听过这个梗吗 |
[38:57] | – No, never. – Okay. | -并没有 -好吧 |
[38:58] | What do you want to talk to me about? | 叫我来有什么事 |
[39:00] | This. | 这个 |
[39:06] | You tried to poison Chanel, | 你企图给香奈儿下毒 |
[39:09] | thus breaking the binding resolution | 这也就违反了 |
[39:10] | we all agreed to at the Green Meanie Summit. | 我们在绿魔峰会上达成的一致决议 |
[39:13] | Chanel was mine. | 香奈儿本来是我的 |
[39:14] | Binding resolution? | 一致决议 |
[39:15] | This isn’t the U.N. | 咱这又不是联合国 |
[39:17] | We are independent actors, | 我们都是单干的演员 |
[39:18] | pretending to work for the common interest, | 假装为了共同利益而合作 |
[39:21] | but really, really, we’re all just worried | 但我们最最关切的 |
[39:23] | about getting what is best for us, what we want. | 就是我们切身利益 各自的目标 |
[39:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:27] | Okay, m-m-maybe that’s exactly like the U.N., | 好吧 这么说跟联合国似乎并没区别 |
[39:30] | but I am really pissed off at Chanel. | 但香奈儿真的气到我了 |
[39:34] | You were right about one thing, Wes. | 有一点你说对了 韦斯 |
[39:36] | The heat is getting a little too intense right now. | 现在的风声有点太紧了 |
[39:39] | Yeah, the heat is on. | 没错 风声挺紧 |
[39:40] | It’s getting harder and harder to kill | 现在杀人越来越难了 |
[39:42] | ’cause everyone’s so on edge. | 因为大家都十分警惕 |
[39:44] | That’s why we decided | 因此我们决定 |
[39:45] | we had to let everyone know that the Green Meanie was dead. | 我们要让大家以为绿魔已经死了 |
[39:49] | A false security to set up | 用虚假的安全感 |
[39:51] | one final orgy of blood and murder. | 换来最终鲜血与杀戮的狂欢 |
[39:55] | Okay, yeah, no, I-I vote we frame and kill Hester. | 好啊 我提议咱们栽赃给海丝特然后杀了她 |
[39:57] | Your own daughter? | 你女儿 |
[39:58] | Look, look, look, look, look, | 听我说 听我说 |
[39:59] | I-I-I-I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[40:00] | You know, I mean, clearly… | 其实吧 很显然 |
[40:03] | I am not built to be a psycho killer, | 我的人物设定并不是个变态杀人狂 |
[40:06] | so, uh… I’m out. | 所以…我退出 |
[40:08] | Look, all I want is the Chanels to die | 我就是希望这些香奈儿们都死掉 |
[40:11] | and it to be, like, super painful for them. | 让她们痛不欲生 |
[40:14] | I’m good. | 我不插手 |
[40:19] | Crap. | 完了 |
[40:23] | You guys are gonna kill me, aren’t you? | 你们要杀了我 是吧 |
[40:27] | Any last words? | 有遗言吗 |
[40:35] | Playlist. | 播放列表万岁 |
[40:52] | I must admit that was amazing work with that surgery. | 不得不承认手术做得很棒 |
[40:55] | You have a very special team, Dean Munsch. | 你团队挺特别的 蒙什教务长 |
[40:58] | And you run a tight ship in terms of regulations. | 而且你严格守纪 |
[41:01] | The devil is in the details. | 细节出真知 |
[41:03] | We need to make sure you put a stop to the murders. | 我们得确保你能终止谋杀事件的发生 |
[41:06] | But there is no rule in the AMA hospital regulation guide | 但美国医学协会没有关于连环杀手的明文规定 |
[41:10] | that relates to serial killers so I can’t ding you for that. | 所以我也就不强求了 |
[41:14] | I think it’s clear that Hornborn had a breakdown | 我想霍伯恩在失踪前 |
[41:16] | before his disappearance. | 肯定是脑抽了 |
[41:19] | I just need to check the pH balance in your hydrotherapy tubs | 我再去检查一下水疗浴缸的酸碱度 |
[41:23] | and then I’ll be on my way. | 然后就可以走人了 |
[41:25] | They’re right here. | 这边请 |
[41:28] | …tight ship, and that’s how we do it. | 我们就是那么严格… |
[41:55] | Where’s Arthur? | 亚瑟呢 |
[41:56] | He left, but don’t worry, | 他走了 但不用担心 |
[41:57] | he’s not gonna shut us down. | 他不会让我们关门的 |
[41:58] | Especially now that the Green Meanie’s dead. | 尤其绿魔现在死了 |
[42:00] | So weird that it was Grace’s sexy dad all along. | 没想到是格蕾丝的帅气老爸 |
[42:03] | Uh, not weird at all. | 意料之中 |
[42:04] | I mean, he used to sit outside of our house | 他之前坐吉普里在咱屋子外 |
[42:06] | in his Jeep all night and stalk us. | 待一整晚跟踪我们 |
[42:08] | He was Creepy McCreeperson. | 就是个猥琐怪叔叔 |
[42:10] | It looks like he came here to get revenge on the Chanels | 看来他是因为香奈儿们对她女儿的所为 |
[42:12] | for what they did to his daughter, | 想来报仇 |
[42:14] | but he slipped and fell in the tub | 但不小心滑进了 |
[42:16] | while getting it ready presumably to burn the Chanels alive. | 原本打算用来活活烧死香奈儿们的浴缸 |
[42:19] | Well, now that the Green Meanie’s dead, | 现在绿魔死了 |
[42:20] | we can all finally relax | 总算可以松口气 |
[42:22] | and enjoy being med students for real. | 享受真正医学生的生活了 |
[42:24] | Yeah, sure. | 当然 |
[42:25] | – Totally. – Speaking of which, | -没错 -说到这 |
[42:27] | I’m pretty positive that Zayday’s, like, officially missing. | 我觉得扎丹真的失踪了 |
[42:29] | Her Snapchat feed has gone totally dark, | 她的阅后即焚动态已经很久没动静了 |
[42:31] | and I have zero idea what the gag has been | 我已经快一周 |
[42:32] | for, like, a week now. | 没看到趣闻了 |
[42:33] | Why is this the first I’m hearing of this? | 为什么我头回听说这件事 |
[42:36] | W-w-we have to go find her immediately. | 我们得马上去找她 |
[42:38] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[42:39] | I guess. | 是吧 |
[42:41] | I mean, sure. | 当然了 |
[42:42] | One small thing first, Dean Munsch. | 有件小事 蒙什教务长 |
[42:44] | Arthur says this wasn’t the first time that you fainted. | 亚瑟说这不是你头一回晕倒了 |
[42:47] | Yeah. I’m gonna run some more tests on you. | 对 我要给你做些检查 |
[42:49] | What I have doesn’t show up on tests. | 我的病是查不出来的 |
[42:53] | I have a disease called Kuru. | 我得了新几内亚震颤病 |
[42:56] | It is terminal and incurable. | 它是绝症 |
[43:02] | I’ll be dead in a month. | 我活不过一个月了 |