时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Looks like we’re gonna need to call a Green Meanie Summit. | 看来有必要召集一次绿魔峰会 |
[00:06] | We are here to review the past and future kills. | 我们来回顾一下过去和将来的凶案 |
[00:10] | Chanel Oberlin fried my sister’s face off. | 香奈儿·奥伯林炸烂了我姐的脸 |
[00:13] | Help me! | 救命 |
[00:16] | I’m Chanel number 3, Cassidy’s girlfriend. | 我是香奈儿三号 卡西迪的女友 |
[00:18] | She is going to have to die. | 她必须死 |
[00:20] | We can put Denise in the freezer | 我们可以把迪尼斯放进冷冻舱里 |
[00:22] | until they find a cure for being electrocuted. | 直到他们找到治疗触电的方法 |
[00:25] | You, Dr. Brock Holt, are a killer. | 布洛克·霍尔特医生 你是个杀手 |
[00:28] | I have a disease called Kuru. | 我得了新几内亚震颤病 |
[00:30] | It is terminal. I’ll be dead in a month. | 这是绝症 我活不过一个月了 |
[00:32] | You guys are gonna kill me, aren’t you? | 你们要杀了我 是吧 |
[01:13] | 克莱门斯 查普曼 [皆为美国棒球投手] | |
[01:29] | Chanel? | 香奈儿 |
[02:10] | Holy crap! | 天啊 |
[02:15] | – I’m sorry. Are you okay? – Yeah. Thanks for not killing me. | -抱歉 你还好吗 -谢谢你没杀我 |
[02:19] | I don’t want this anymore. | 我不想继续下去了 |
[02:21] | What about your mom, though? | 那你妈怎么办 |
[02:22] | I’m gonna have to kill her. | 看来我只能杀了她 |
[02:24] | Doesn’t that seem a little extreme? | 太极端了吧 |
[02:26] | How about you just talk to her? | 和她谈谈怎么样 |
[02:27] | Oh, yeah. That could work, too. | 也对 这样也行 |
[02:29] | You not killing me and standing up to your mom | 你没杀我 还去反抗你妈 |
[02:31] | is totally turning me on. | 实在让我欲火焚身 |
[02:34] | How about I go home and take a quick whore’s bath | 不如我先回家 洗个战斗澡 |
[02:35] | and you meet me in a half an hour? | 我们半小时后见 |
[02:38] | Mm-kay. I’ll see you then. | 好吧 到时候见 |
[02:45] | Oh, my gosh. These Chanels are impossible to kill. | 天啊 香奈儿们简直杀不死 |
[02:48] | It’s almost like their narcissism and stupidity | 就好像她们的自恋和愚蠢 |
[02:50] | create some kind of a force field around them. | 在她们周围形成了力场 |
[02:53] | We have to think bigger. | 我们得开拓思维 |
[02:54] | And we’ve got to make that happen, soon. | 而且得尽快了 |
[02:55] | I’m out, okay? I’m-I’m-I’m done. | 我退出 我受够了 |
[02:58] | This is all you, now. Except for Chanel #3. | 以后你自己来吧 但别碰香奈儿三号 |
[03:02] | If you touch her, | 你要是敢伤她 |
[03:03] | then I’ll gladly come out of retirement to end you. | 我绝对会重出江湖 来要你的命 |
[03:06] | Listen up, pretty boy. | 听好了 小可爱 |
[03:08] | If you’re not part of the solution, | 如果你不帮我解决她们 |
[03:10] | then as far as I’m concerned, you are just another problem. | 那在我看来 你就是另一个要解决的问题了 |
[03:27] | Call E.C.C. Nurse Hoffel, call E.C.C. | 贺佛护士 呼叫急救中心 |
[03:29] | We still on for dinner tonight? | 我们今晚还会一起吃晚餐吧 |
[03:31] | I’m a little bit confused as to whether we’re still dating. | 我有点迷糊 我们还在约会吗 |
[03:33] | I mean, I did try to strangle you | 毕竟我差点掐死你 |
[03:35] | and I would totally understand if you thought that was | 如果你觉得过分了 |
[03:37] | sort of crossing the line. | 我绝对理解 |
[03:38] | It was, don’t get me wrong. | 别误会 当然过分了 |
[03:40] | But there comes a point in every long-term relationship | 但所有长期关系里都有一个阶段 |
[03:43] | where you feel like you just want to…strangle your partner! | 你会特别想掐死伴侣 |
[03:46] | So, the fact that you actually did, | 所以你这么做 |
[03:47] | means we are communicating those feelings | 正意味着我们在交流感受 |
[03:49] | instead of burying them. | 而不是掩盖情绪 |
[03:50] | Plus, I took the fact that you helped me, #3 and #5 | 再说了 你帮我和三号 五号 |
[03:53] | cheat on the MCATs as your way of truly apologizing. | 在医考中作弊 就算你赎罪了 |
[03:55] | You didn’t help me cheat! | 你没帮我作弊 |
[03:56] | Nobody helped me cheat! | 谁都没帮我作弊 |
[03:57] | I almost got a perfect score all by myself. | 我完全靠自己 差点就得了满分 |
[04:00] | We all almost got perfect scores, Number Five. | 我们都差点就得了满分 五号 |
[04:02] | – But I didn’t cheat! – Nobody cares! | -但我没作弊 -谁在乎呢 |
[04:06] | – Anyway, we still on for dinner? – Sure. | -总之我们今晚还吃晚餐吧 -当然 |
[04:12] | Why can’t you see the opportunity right in front of you? | 眼前的机会你都看不到吗 |
[04:14] | The only thing I see right in front of me | 我眼前唯一能看到的 |
[04:16] | is a bedsore that’s progressing quite nicely, Mr. Locklear. | 就是褥疮恢复得不错 洛克利尔先生 |
[04:19] | All right, I want to keep you on silver sulfadiazine and nitrofurazone | 再使用几天磺胺嘧啶银和呋喃西林 |
[04:22] | for a few more days, before we attempt another debridement? | 我们再进行下一次清创术 好吗 |
[04:26] | Dean Munsch is dying. | 蒙什教务长快死了 |
[04:28] | And soon. | 很快 |
[04:29] | And her fortune is going into a trust | 如果她没有近亲 |
[04:30] | that’s being drafted on the premise | 她的所有财产 |
[04:31] | that she doesn’t have a next of kin. | 会被转入信托 |
[04:33] | Which she doesn’t, | 她也确实没有近亲 |
[04:34] | but she will, when you convince her | 但是如果你说服她和你结婚 |
[04:35] | – to marry you. – What? | -她就有了 -什么 |
[04:37] | Just… think about it. | 你好好想想 |
[04:40] | You two get hitched, | 你们俩结个婚 |
[04:41] | she kicks it from the Kuru and bam! | 她因为新几内亚震颤病死了 |
[04:44] | You’re the fortune’s trustee. | 你就成了财产受托人 |
[04:46] | If I’m in charge of the trust… | 如果我能管理信托基金 |
[04:48] | We’ll rob it from them blind. | 我们就可以悄悄地掳走所有的钱 |
[04:49] | We’ll run away together. | 然后私奔 |
[04:50] | Far, far away, where no one can find us. | 跑到很远很远 没人找得到的地方 |
[04:53] | We’ll fix up a boat on the beach, | 在海滩上修船 |
[04:54] | just like the last scene in Shawshank. | 就跟《肖申克的救赎》最后一幕一样 |
[04:56] | No, I don’t really like boats. | 算了 我不怎么喜欢船 |
[04:57] | Listen, we can buy Blood Island. | 我们可以买下血岛 |
[04:59] | We’ll live there together. | 一起生活 |
[05:00] | Just two murderers with no one to murder | 只有我们两个杀手在岛上 |
[05:02] | except for each other, but we never will, | 除了对方无人可杀 但我们不会下手 |
[05:03] | because we love and trust each other. | 因为我们信任并且爱着对方 |
[05:05] | And believe me, Brock, | 相信我 布洛克 |
[05:06] | no one understands you like I do. | 没人比我更了解你 |
[05:10] | I will always be there for you. | 我会永远在你身边 |
[05:12] | And I will always… | 我会一直… |
[05:14] | let you attack my crack. | 让你后入我 |
[05:17] | Even when I’ve had a really large meal | 即使我真的吃多了 |
[05:19] | and I’m unsure of what you might encounter up there. | 并且不确定你会碰到什么 |
[05:22] | Now you lost me. | 听不懂你在说什么 |
[05:23] | We can buy blood Island | 我们可以买下血岛 |
[05:24] | and we can fill it with boatloads of tourists. | 然后让大量游客登岛游玩 |
[05:27] | Then we’ll knock ’em off one by one. | 一个接一个的干掉他们 |
[05:28] | Most Dangerous Game style. | 最危险的游戏风格 |
[05:31] | Extreme tourism is quite hot right now. | 极限旅游现在倒是很火爆 |
[05:34] | See? | 是吧 |
[05:35] | Yeah, but this plan is too elaborate. | 但是这个计划太复杂了 |
[05:37] | If you stop and think about it… | 如果你停下来好好想想 |
[05:38] | Don’t think about it. | 别去想 |
[05:39] | This plan seems impossible | 这个计划看起来好像不可能 |
[05:42] | until it’s possible. | 但实际可行 |
[05:44] | In fact, it’s inevitable. | 事实上 这是不可避免的 |
[05:52] | Okay. All right. | 行了 |
[05:53] | I’ll, uh, I’ll think about it. | 我 我考虑一下 |
[06:09] | Moebius? | 莫比乌斯 |
[06:10] | It’s Daria. Daria Janssen. | 是戴莉亚 戴莉亚·詹森 |
[06:12] | Whatever. What are you doing out here? | 随便吧 你在这里干什么 |
[06:17] | I love fresh tomatoes. | 我喜欢新鲜西红柿 |
[06:19] | I checked the pH of the swamp, | 我测了一下沼泽的酸碱值 |
[06:21] | and concluded that the rich humus that settles at the bottom | 发现沼泽下面大量的腐殖土 |
[06:25] | would make a fantastic nitrogen-rich fertilizer. | 可以作为完美的富氮肥 |
[06:29] | The… tomatoes appear to be glowing slightly. | 这些西红柿好像有点发光 |
[06:32] | Don’t light that! | 别点火 |
[06:33] | This stuff is highly flammable. | 这些物质高度易燃 |
[06:36] | One spark and that much fertilizer would kill us both. | 一个小火花 那堆肥料就能把我们都干掉 |
[06:57] | Oh, my God, oh, my God, oh, my God, oh, my God. | 我的天 我的神 |
[07:00] | – What? – Okay, get this. | -怎么了 -听着 |
[07:02] | Last night, I spent the night at Dr. Hot’s house | 昨晚我在性感医生家过夜 |
[07:04] | and as soon as he fell asleep, I snatched his phone | 他睡着之后我偷偷拿了他电话 |
[07:05] | and started going through it for hours and hours. | 翻看了几个小时 |
[07:07] | Wait. Are you supposed to do that? | 等着 这么干合适吗 |
[07:09] | Hello? He’s my boyfriend. | 拜托 他可是我男友 |
[07:11] | He trusts me enough not to do that kind of thing, | 他相信我不会做这种事 |
[07:13] | which makes it really easy for me to do that kind of thing. | 所以我很容易就得手了 |
[07:15] | Your total ignorance about how relationships work | 你对处理感情关系的无知 |
[07:17] | is probably the reason why all your boyfriends get murdered. | 估计就是你所有男友都死翘翘的原因吧 |
[07:19] | What? That has nothing | 什么 那跟我男友 |
[07:21] | to do with my boyfriends being murdered. | 被杀没有任何关系 |
[07:24] | Yeah. Keep telling yourself that. | 嗯 继续自欺欺人吧 |
[07:26] | Anyway, I went through his browser history | 总之 我看了他的浏览记录 |
[07:29] | and he was googling…cheap engagement rings. | 他在搜索便宜的订婚戒指 |
[07:33] | “How quickly can I get a cheap engagement ring?” | “最快要多久能买到一个便宜的订婚戒指” |
[07:36] | I mean, do you know what this means? | 你知道这意味着什么吗 |
[07:37] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[07:39] | Brock is gonna propose to me! | 布洛克要跟我求婚了 |
[07:44] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[07:45] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[07:48] | Dr. Holt is asking everyone to gather in Dean Munsch’s room. | 霍尔特医生让所有人去蒙什教务长的病房 |
[08:10] | Chanel, I’m glad you’re here. | 香奈儿 很高兴你来了 |
[08:12] | I’m glad everyone’s here. | 很高兴所有人都来了 |
[08:15] | I know this sounds crazy, but… | 我知道这很疯狂 但是… |
[08:18] | I’m just gonna do it, ’cause life is too short. | 我就是要这么做 人生苦短啊 |
[08:20] | It is! | 没错 |
[08:26] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[08:31] | Cathy? | 凯茜 |
[08:36] | What?! | 什么 |
[08:37] | I just– I wasn’t expecting this to happen. | 这完全在我的意料之外 |
[08:40] | Nobody was expecting this to happen! | 这是在所有人的意料之外好吗 |
[08:43] | Cathy, let’s enjoy the last few days of your life | 凯茜 我们来用你该有的方式 |
[08:45] | the way you should. | 享受你人生最后几天吧 |
[08:47] | You and I, as man and wife. | 你和我 像夫妻一样 |
[08:49] | Pounding? | 做爱 |
[08:51] | Yes, darling. Pounding. | 是的 亲爱的 做爱 |
[08:55] | Yes. | 我愿意 |
[08:56] | Of course. | 当然 |
[08:57] | A thousand times, yes. | 非常愿意 |
[09:20] | Chanel? | 香奈儿 |
[09:26] | Oh, Chanel, | 香奈儿 |
[09:27] | I’m sorry. I should have told you i was gonna do that. | 我很抱歉 我应该早点告诉你我的打算 |
[09:30] | Propose to my mortal enemy? | 向我的死敌求婚 |
[09:32] | I think telling me about it was the least you could have done. | 你至少应该提前告诉我一声吧 |
[09:36] | What is happening? | 到底怎么回事 |
[09:38] | Oh, Dean Munsch is gonna die in a month, tops. I mean, | 蒙什教务长最多只能活一个月了 |
[09:41] | think of my proposal as sort of…end-of-life care. | 你就把我的求婚看作是一种临终关怀 |
[09:44] | Like a romantic hospice. | 一个浪漫的临终关怀 |
[09:46] | Like, a Make-A-Wish Foundation kind of thing? | 像是”愿望成真基金会”吗 |
[09:49] | Yes, exactly. | 是的 没错 |
[09:50] | Like a Make-A-Wish Foundation thing. | 像是”愿望成真基金会” |
[09:53] | It’s not fair! | 这不公平 |
[09:55] | I mean, I’m dying, too. | 我也要死了 |
[09:59] | We all are, in a way. | 我们终归都要死 |
[10:01] | I mean, I want a hot doctor boyfriend. | 我也想有个帅气的医生男友 |
[10:05] | What does having a boyfriend even mean to you? | 男友对你来说有什么意义 |
[10:07] | You’re clearly not into sex. | 你显然不在乎性事 |
[10:10] | But what you are into | 但你在乎的是 |
[10:11] | is having someone to post adorable relationship selfies with. | 可以有个人一起发布可爱的恋爱自拍 |
[10:18] | My romantic social media footprint is very important to me. | 我的浪漫社交足迹对我来说很重要 |
[10:21] | I know it is. | 我知道 |
[10:22] | And that’s why we’re gonna meet up three times a day, | 所以我们以后一天见三次面 |
[10:23] | and we’re gonna take cute-as-button pictures | 然后来拍萌萌的照片 |
[10:26] | and-and you can put the dog filter on, | 你还可以加狗狗脸滤镜 |
[10:28] | with the ears and the big tongue | 加上狗狗耳朵和大舌头 |
[10:29] | and write silly little things on it. | 并附上傻傻的话 |
[10:31] | And you post it just like we’re a real couple. | 你可以把我们当作真情侣来发布 |
[10:34] | Because we are a real couple. | 因为我们就是一对真情侣 |
[10:37] | – Okay. – Okay? | -好啊 -好吗 |
[10:39] | And then, maybe… just maybe… | 之后或许 或许 |
[10:44] | when Dean Munsch dies, | 等到蒙什教务长死后 |
[10:45] | I’ll rip that ring off her cold, dead finger | 我会把戒指从她冰冷僵硬的手指上摘下来 |
[10:49] | and give it to you. | 然后把它献给你 |
[10:58] | Mom. | 妈 |
[11:00] | As you can tell from Chanel #3 still being alive… | 你也看到了 香奈儿三号还活着 |
[11:05] | I have decided that I don’t want to kill anymore. | 我决定不再杀人了 |
[11:09] | Everyone thinks Grace’s creepy dad was the killer. | 所有人觉得格蕾丝诡异的老爸是凶手 |
[11:12] | If no one else gets murdered from now on, | 如果从现在起没有人被杀 |
[11:13] | you basically got away with it all. | 你基本上就可以逍遥法外 |
[11:16] | I love you so much, Mom. | 我好爱你 妈 |
[11:19] | I do. | 真的 |
[11:22] | But I’m a healer. | 但我是个医者 |
[11:25] | All this killing and revenge stuff, it’s…it’s you. | 这些杀戮和复仇是你想要的 |
[11:30] | It’s not me. | 不是我 |
[11:37] | This ends when the hospital is shut down. | 这一切要到医院关闭后才会结束 |
[11:42] | Don’t try and get in my way. | 别想阻拦我 |
[11:44] | How can you talk to your son like that? | 你怎么能这样和你的儿子说话 |
[11:48] | He’s no son of mine. | 他不是我的儿子 |
[11:51] | He’s all yours, Jezebel. | 他是你的了 狐狸精 |
[12:00] | How do you feel about what just happened? | 刚才一幕你有何感想 |
[12:02] | I know I’m right. | 我知道我是对的 |
[12:04] | Your love has shown me that. | 你的爱已经证明了这一点 |
[12:07] | But we have a bigger problem. | 但我们有个更大的麻烦 |
[12:10] | Hoffel. | 贺佛 |
[12:12] | She’s the other Green Meanie. | 她就是另外那个绿魔 |
[12:15] | And I think she’s got something big planned. | 我觉得她有更大的阴谋 |
[12:47] | Did you get him? | 你请到他了吗 |
[12:49] | Of course. | 当然 |
[12:54] | Hello! | 你好 |
[12:58] | What? Is that Supreme Court Justice Anthony Kennedy? | 不会吧 那位是大法官安东尼·肯尼迪 |
[13:02] | I’m sure it’s just a look alike. | 应该只是长得像 |
[13:04] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:05] | But how can we be sure? | 但怎么确定 |
[13:07] | I was told the participants would like to get this done quickly. | 听说这对新人想尽快完成婚礼 |
[13:11] | Yes. Um, I don’t have much time left. | 是的 我剩下的时日不多了 |
[13:17] | Understood. | 明白了 |
[13:19] | Sign here, please. | 请在这里签字 |
[13:20] | Oh. Okay. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[13:22] | Um, I need a pen… | 我需要支笔 |
[13:25] | Thank you, Hester. | 谢谢你 海丝特 |
[13:30] | Sweet of you. Darling? | 真贴心 亲爱的 |
[13:31] | What? | 什么 |
[13:36] | Okay. Assuming this gets notarized, | 好了 已公证 |
[13:39] | I pronounce you husband and wife. | 我宣布你们正式结为夫妇 |
[13:55] | Sorry. I know you didn’t want to be disturbed. | 抱歉 我知道你们不想被打扰 |
[13:57] | It’s okay, Chanel #5. | 没关系 香奈儿五号 |
[13:58] | Considering that this is the closest you will ever get | 考虑到这可能是你最接近结婚的时刻 |
[14:01] | to being married, I’m gonna make an exception. | 我就破个例 |
[14:04] | Thank you. So, I have done some research, | 谢谢 我做了一些研究 |
[14:07] | and looked over your tests, | 看了你的检测结果 |
[14:08] | and I don’t think you have Kuru. | 我觉得你没有得新几内亚震颤病 |
[14:11] | And if you do, you’re probably only in the second clinical stage– | 哪怕你得了 可能也只处于第二临床阶段 |
[14:14] | the sedentary stage– and symptoms of that stage | 静坐阶段 这个阶段的病征 |
[14:17] | include not being able to walk without support. | 包括不能独立行走 |
[14:18] | – Which I have. – She has that. | -我有这个症状 -她有 |
[14:20] | – Tremors. – See? | -震颤 -看见没 |
[14:22] | Emotional instability, depression. | 情绪不稳定 抑郁 |
[14:25] | Which I certainly have, because you… | 我肯定有 因为你… |
[14:28] | are wasting what little precious time I have left. | 在浪费我仅剩的宝贵时间 |
[14:31] | I, too, have researched Kuru, okay? | 我也研究过”苦鲁”病 好吗 |
[14:33] | – Kuru. – Kuru. | -库鲁病 -库鲁病 |
[14:34] | And sure, her symptoms may be from something else, | 她的症状的确有可能是因为别的病 |
[14:37] | but this woman ate dead flesh from the only known tribe | 但那个部落是全球唯一的病毒携带者 |
[14:40] | to carry that disease on this planet. | 而她却吃了那个部落的腐肉 |
[14:42] | I mean, I’m sorry, but I feel that our diagnosis is correct. | 很抱歉 我觉得我的诊断没什么问题 |
[14:44] | – I’m sorry, boo. – Wait, but the only way | -抱歉 亲爱的 -等等 只有采用 |
[14:46] | to really know for sure is to test a piece of her brain. | 她大脑的切片进行检验 才能确诊 |
[14:49] | What if we performed an awake craniotomy to get the sample? | 要不我们来场清醒开颅术进行取样 |
[14:53] | If she’s awake during the operation, | 如果她在手术中保持清醒 |
[14:55] | we can ask her questions to | 我们可以向她提问 |
[14:56] | make sure that we’re not getting close to any parts | 从而就能证明 我们所触及的部位 |
[14:58] | that she actually needs. | 并不影响她大脑的运转 |
[15:00] | You know, | 要知道 |
[15:01] | the brain is a weird piece of meat, | 大脑是块很神奇的肉 |
[15:05] | and it’s highly adaptable, I mean… | 它有极强的适应能力… |
[15:06] | But I’ll be a vegetable for the remaining weeks I have left. | 可我会以植物人的形态度过生命最后的几天 |
[15:09] | You’re not seriously considering this, are you, my love? | 你不会真考虑这样做吧 亲爱的 |
[15:12] | Just saying, it would really suck if you don’t have Kuru | 假设你压根就没得新几内亚震颤病 |
[15:15] | and you do have something that we could treat, | 而是完全能被治愈的病 但我们没发现 |
[15:16] | but you die because we never knew. | 眼睁睁看你死去 那就糟了 |
[15:19] | Plus, it’s a badass surgery, | 另外 这是场很高端的手术 |
[15:21] | I mean, I would look so cool in front of my friends at Harvard. | 这会让我在那些哈佛同学面前很有面子 |
[15:24] | That’s the school I went to, Harvard. | 哈佛可是人家母校呢 |
[15:28] | Y-You know… | 其实… |
[15:31] | you’re right. | 你说得没错 |
[15:32] | If I don’t have Kuru, | 如果我没得新几内亚震颤病 |
[15:34] | that means you and I | 那意味着我们俩能够 |
[15:36] | have years and years | 年年岁岁 |
[15:38] | and years and years | 岁岁年年 |
[15:40] | of being together ahead of us. | 长相厮守 永不分离 |
[15:42] | That sounds great. | 简直太棒了 |
[16:15] | Hello. | 喂 |
[16:16] | Hello, Nurse Hoffel? | 是贺佛护士吗 |
[16:17] | It’s Jane Hollis, Cassidy’s mom. | 我是简·霍利斯 卡西迪的妈妈 |
[16:20] | Uh, I’m a little busy. Can I call you back? | 我这会有点忙 一会儿再打给你吧 |
[16:22] | Oh, I just need a minute. | 我不会说太久的 |
[16:24] | Where are you? It sounds like a big echo. | 你在哪 回声好大 |
[16:27] | In the basement. | 在地下室 |
[16:29] | Ooh, that sounds fun. | 听起来很有意思 |
[16:31] | Is it a finished basement? | 是带装修的地下室吗 |
[16:33] | – I always wanted one of those… – Jane! | -我一直都想拥有… -简 |
[16:35] | I’m really sort of busy. | 我现在真的很忙 |
[16:37] | Right, I’ll just get to it. | 那好 那我就直说吧 |
[16:39] | Listen. | 听我说 |
[16:40] | My son is dead to me. | 我儿子对我来说已经死了 |
[16:42] | So now it’s just you and me. | 现在只剩下你我了 |
[16:45] | I really appreciate all the work you’ve been doing, | 非常感谢长久以来你的努力 |
[16:47] | and I wanted to offer my help in finishing the job. | 想帮忙做成这件事 |
[16:51] | I think I’m doing fine on my own. Thank you. | 我觉得我一个人就挺好 谢谢 |
[16:58] | She hung up. | 她挂了 |
[17:26] | I did everything right, raising that boy. | 我呕心沥血养大那个男孩 |
[17:30] | All I know is, I’m a failure as a mother. | 到头来却发现 我做母亲失败了 |
[17:34] | Look, | 听着 |
[17:36] | maybe you’re feeling that way | 你这么觉得可能是因为 |
[17:37] | because you’re seeing what Cassidy did as letting you down. | 你看到了卡西迪的作为 让你失望了 |
[17:40] | He did the right thing, | 他做得对 |
[17:42] | which means deep down, he’s a good person | 这意味着 灵魂深处 他是个好人 |
[17:43] | who knows right from wrong. | 他能够明辨是非 |
[17:45] | Who taught him that? | 是谁教他的 |
[17:46] | Well, he watches a lot of television. | 他看了好多电视 |
[17:49] | Modern Family impacted him deeply. | 《摩登家庭》对他影响很深 |
[17:52] | It was you. | 是你教他的 |
[17:54] | I know what it’s like to lose someone you love. | 我知道失去自己所爱的人的感受 |
[17:57] | My boyfriend was murdered. | 我的男朋友被杀了 |
[17:59] | I miss his big arm muscles every day. | 我每天都怀念他坚实的臂膀 |
[18:02] | I miss my husband so much. | 我好怀念我的丈夫 |
[18:06] | His arm muscles weren’t very big, | 他的臂膀没那么坚实 |
[18:08] | but they were mine. | 可那是属于我的臂膀 |
[18:11] | As long as you keep focusing on revenge, | 如果你一直专注在复仇上 |
[18:13] | you’ll never get to truly grieve him. | 你永远无法真正地悼念他 |
[18:17] | Let me show you the hospital. | 我带你去看看医院吧 |
[18:19] | The new one your son helped build? | 那个你儿子帮忙建起来的医院 |
[18:22] | The one that actually heals people. | 那个真正能治愈病人的医院 |
[18:30] | You can’t go through with this. | 你不能这么做 |
[18:32] | – Why? – Because what if you cure her? | -为什么 -万一你治好她了呢 |
[18:34] | I’m not gonna cure her. | 我没打算治好她 |
[18:35] | Look, I’m gonna go ahead with the procedure, | 我会照常进行手术 |
[18:37] | I’m gonna find out she’s still dying, | 我会发现她依然垂死 |
[18:38] | we’ll cry a bunch, we’ll probably pound some, | 我们会痛哭 可能还会做个爱 |
[18:40] | and then, in a few weeks, she’s gonna die | 然后过几周 她就死了 |
[18:41] | and you and I will go to Blood Island. | 你我就可以去血岛了 |
[18:43] | – I want you to kill her. – What? | -我想让你杀了她 -什么 |
[18:44] | – Shh! – No. I want you to kill her during her surgery, | -嘘 -不 我想让你手术中杀了她 |
[18:46] | and make it look like an accident. Just say that you… | 做得像意外一样 就说你 |
[18:49] | remembered a scene, from Hills Have Eyes 2, | 想起来了《隔山有眼2》的一幕 |
[18:51] | and you were overcome with chills, like… | 你身上一阵寒意 就像这样 |
[18:53] | I just remembered a scene from Hills Have Eyes 2 | 我刚想起了《隔山有眼2》的一幕 |
[18:54] | and I just sliced open her brain. I’m such a klutz, | 我居然劈开了她的脑子 我真是笨手笨脚的 |
[18:57] | and I’m never gonna watch a scary movie ever again | 我以后再也不在手术前 |
[18:58] | before a surgery. I can’t wait any longer. | 看恐怖片了 我已经等不及了 |
[19:01] | Okay? She’s got to go. I want to be sipping on Mai Tais, | 知道吗 她一定得死 我想喝着迈泰酒 |
[19:05] | and I want to be hunting down tourists within a week. | 我想在一周之内去抓游客 |
[19:07] | Woman, calm down. Get ahold of yourself. | 女人 冷静 控制一下你自己 |
[19:10] | I will not kill her during this surgery. | 我不会在手术期间杀了她的 |
[19:12] | If I botch this up, my reputation will be destroyed. | 如果我把这台手术搞砸了 我的名声就毁了 |
[19:14] | Okay, this whole plan depends on Dean Munsch being dead. | 整个计划是以蒙什教务长的死为前提的 |
[19:19] | And if she’s alive, | 而如果她活了下来 |
[19:20] | then she gets to keep her money, and I have to go back to prison, | 那她就能保住她的财产 我就得回去坐牢了 |
[19:23] | where I literally have to draw porn to masturbate to, | 在监狱里我是真的得靠自己画的春宫图自慰的 |
[19:27] | and I am a terrible artist. | 而我画画超烂 |
[19:29] | I’m not gonna do that again. | 我不要再过那种日子了 |
[19:31] | No. | 不要 |
[19:32] | So you kill her during the surgery, | 所以你给我在手术期间杀了她 |
[19:34] | or else. | 不然 |
[19:36] | Or else what? | 不然怎样 |
[19:38] | Oh. You heard me. | 你听到我说的话了 |
[19:39] | Or else. | 不然 |
[19:41] | I know… I know, or else what? | 我知道 我知道 不然怎样 |
[19:43] | Or else. | 不然 |
[19:53] | Listen. Chanels. | 听着 香奈儿们 |
[19:54] | I’m going to let you in on a little secret. | 我要跟你们说个小秘密 |
[19:57] | I was only pretending to be cool with Brock marrying Dean Munsch. | 我之前只是假装不在意布洛克娶蒙什教务长 |
[19:59] | Really, I’m not cool with it. | 实际上 我对此非常不爽 |
[20:01] | You actually didn’t seem cool with it at all. | 你其实之前看起来就是很不爽 |
[20:03] | It was very obvious. | 超级明显 |
[20:04] | I’m gonna tell you something. | 我跟你们讲 |
[20:06] | I hate Dean Munsch. | 我讨厌蒙什教务长 |
[20:08] | I hated her when she made us take those gross pledges | 我讨厌她让我们把那些恶心的 |
[20:10] | into Kappa House that all got murdered, | 后来全被杀了的预备会员带去卡帕公馆 |
[20:12] | which basically prevented us from getting murdered. | 这基本上让我们逃脱了被谋杀的命运 |
[20:14] | I hated her when she plucked us | 我讨厌她把我们 |
[20:15] | out of abject poverty and let us come | 从赤贫中解脱出来并且让我们 |
[20:17] | to her medical school, no questions asked, | 来到她的医学院学习 毫无疑问 |
[20:19] | when then led us to fulfilling our lifelong dream | 这让我们实现了毕生梦想 |
[20:21] | of becoming TV doctors… | 成为上电视的医生 |
[20:23] | I mean, the list goes on. | 我是说 例子还有很多 |
[20:26] | I’m crushed with jealousy. | 我被嫉妒压垮了 |
[20:28] | I mean, jealousy has pinned me down | 我是说 嫉妒把我推倒 |
[20:31] | and is sitting on my chest and farting. | 坐在我胸口放屁 |
[20:34] | So what are you gonna do? | 那你打算怎么样呢 |
[20:42] | This is a pipin’ hot pumpkin spice latte. | 这是一杯滚烫的南瓜拿铁 |
[20:46] | Once Munsch’s head is sawed open and her brain is exposed, | 等蒙什的头在手术中被打开 大脑暴露之时 |
[20:48] | I’m gonna throw this pumpkin spice latte | 我就把这杯南瓜拿铁 |
[20:51] | into her open brain. | 倒在她裸露的大脑上 |
[20:53] | What, what? | 什么 |
[20:54] | I’m gonna throw this latte into her open brain. | 我要把这杯南瓜拿铁倒在她裸露的大脑上 |
[20:56] | I heard you, but why? | 我听到了 但是为什么呢 |
[20:57] | It’ll kill her! | 这会杀了她 |
[20:58] | Will it? | 会吗 |
[21:00] | Of course it will. | 当然会了 |
[21:02] | I’m not… | 这… |
[21:03] | I’m not sure that it will. | 这可说不好 |
[21:05] | I mean, it might scald a layer of brain tissue, | 或许能灼伤脑组织 |
[21:07] | but I don’t think it’ll leave any lasting damage. | 但应该不会留下什么永久性伤害 |
[21:08] | Plus, she won’t even feel it. | 更何况她根本感觉不到 |
[21:10] | So it’ll maybe scald, | 所以 或许会稍微灼伤 |
[21:12] | like, a tiny little section of her brain | 她大脑的一小部分 |
[21:13] | and then it’ll heal right away. | 但会立刻痊愈 |
[21:18] | Are you kidding me, Number Five? | 你逗我吗 五号 |
[21:20] | It’s not “doing someone a favor” | 往别人大脑里倒入 |
[21:22] | to pour really scalding, super-delicious | 无比滚烫而美味的 |
[21:24] | pumpkin spice latte into their open brain. | 南瓜拿铁又不是什么好事 |
[21:27] | It is, if it’s actually scalding. | 就是啊 如果真的很烫的话 |
[21:31] | Just the fact that it’s scalding means | 事实是 如果真的很烫 |
[21:33] | that any bacteria would be killed instantly. | 会立刻烫死所有细菌 |
[21:35] | What you should do is get one | 你要做的是 |
[21:38] | at room temperature and leave it out | 拿一杯常温拿铁 |
[21:39] | for a couple of days until it spoils, | 放置几天 等到它沸腾 |
[21:40] | and then pour it on her open brain. | 然后再倒进她的大脑 |
[21:42] | Okay, well, the surgery is happening right now, | 可是马上就要动手术了 |
[21:44] | Number Five, so we don’t have three days. | 号 我们没那么多时间 |
[21:45] | And since when did you become so smart? | 你什么时候变得这么聪明了 |
[21:47] | Since I aced the MCATs with no help. | 我可是靠自己高分通过了医考 |
[21:50] | Ugh, this again. | 又来了 |
[21:51] | We all aced the MCATs, Number Five. | 我们都高分通过了 五号 |
[21:54] | I just don’t know why you have to kill her. | 我就是不明白你为什么非得杀了她 |
[21:56] | I mean, she’s gonna die soon anyway. | 反正她马上就要死了 |
[21:58] | I don’t want her to die. | 我不想让她这样死了 |
[21:59] | I want her to be killed by me. | 我想让她被我杀死 |
[22:01] | That’s why I am gonna pretend to trip, | 所以我要假装不小心被绊倒 |
[22:04] | and pour this piping-hot PSL into her open brain. | 然后把这杯滚烫的南瓜拿铁倒进她的大脑 |
[22:07] | End of conversation. Deal with it. It’s happening! | 别废话了 就这样 我一定要这么做 |
[22:16] | Munsch. Dean Munsch. | 蒙什 蒙什教务长 |
[22:21] | I’ve sawed open a small section of your skull. | 我锯开了你一小块颅骨 |
[22:23] | Dr. Holt’s starting the procedure right now. | 霍尔特医生马上就开始动手术 |
[22:26] | Can you hear me? | 你能听到吗 |
[22:27] | Wha-what am I on? | 我怎么了 |
[22:29] | We performed a nerve block | 我们在你脖子上做了神经阻断术 |
[22:30] | in your neck so you won’t feel any pain, | 这样你就不会感觉到疼痛了 |
[22:32] | and I’ve given you a mild dose of clonazepam to keep you calm. | 我会给你注射一些氯硝西泮 让你放松些 |
[22:37] | Calm? | 放松 |
[22:38] | Okay. I feel great. | 好吧 我感觉很好 |
[22:40] | I mean, you opened up my brain and exposed it to the world. | 你给我开颅 将我的大脑组织暴露在外 |
[22:46] | – But you know, party on, whatever. – All right, now… | -但你知道吗 好戏即将开始 -好了 |
[22:50] | What I’m gonna do is insert this biopsy needle in | 接下来我要将活检针穿过 |
[22:53] | through a section of the frontal lobe that processes music. | 额叶中控制歌唱功能的区域 |
[22:56] | So I’d like you to sing a song for us, if you can. | 所以如果可以的话 我希望你能唱首歌 |
[22:59] | Is there a song that you like? | 你有喜欢的歌吗 |
[23:00] | Yeah, “Smoke on the Water.” | 有 《水上烟雾》 |
[23:01] | Deep Purple, “Smoke on the Water.” | 深紫乐队的《水上烟雾》 |
[23:04] | – Seriously? – Well, yeah. | -真的吗 -是啊 |
[23:06] | I mean, they’re like the granddaddies of heavy metal. | 他们可是重金属摇滚乐的元老级组合啊 |
[23:09] | Have you never heard that chord progression? | 你没听过他们的和弦吗 |
[23:12] | I mean, seriously. | 我说真的 |
[23:14] | *We all came down to Montreux* | *我们一行人来到蒙特勒镇* |
[23:17] | *On the Lake Geneva shoreline* | *在日内瓦湖的滨线上* |
[23:21] | *To make records with a mobile* | *用移动录音车录制专辑* |
[23:26] | *We didn’t have much time* | *我们的时间不多* |
[23:28] | Inserting biopsy needle. | 插入活检针 |
[23:30] | *Smoke on the water* | *水上烟雾袅袅* |
[23:35] | *A fire in the sky* | *火光冲天* |
[23:36] | Passing through the corpus callosum. | 穿过胼胝体 |
[23:38] | *Smooooo…* | *烟…* |
[23:41] | Oop, must’ve hit something. | 我肯定碰到什么了 |
[23:42] | *…oooooooke* | *…雾* |
[23:44] | *On the water* | *之于水上* |
[23:54] | Taking the biopsy now. | 取出病变组织 |
[23:58] | Nurse Hoffel, gauze. | 贺佛护士 纱布 |
[24:13] | – What the hell are you doing? – I’m sorry, I tripped. | -你在干什么 -抱歉 我被绊了一下 |
[24:16] | – No, you didn’t. – I… I didn’t do anything. | -才没有 -我没干坏事 |
[24:18] | – No, get out! – I’m just a patsy. | -滚出去 -我是无辜的 |
[24:20] | Okay, let’s sew her back up. | 我们缝合创口吧 |
[24:21] | Five, let’s get this sample down to the lab, please. | 五号 请把样本送到检验室 |
[24:24] | Cassidy, close up the hole. | 卡西迪 把骨瓣放回去 |
[24:25] | Okay, well, honey, the procedure went perfectly, | 亲爱的 手术进行得非常顺利 |
[24:29] | except for Chanel throwing a latte. | 除了香奈儿弄洒了一杯拿铁之外 |
[24:31] | We’re gonna stitch you up, and you’re gonna be as good as new. | 我们会进行缝合 你会恢复得很好的 |
[24:33] | Boning soon? | 很快就能上床了 |
[24:35] | That’s right, sweetheart. | 没错 宝贝 |
[24:36] | – Boning soon. – Excellent. | -床上见 -太好了 |
[24:41] | Dean Munsch? | 蒙什教务长 |
[24:42] | Have some good news. | 我有好消息 |
[24:45] | I also have some bad news. | 也有坏消息 |
[24:47] | We found no evidence of Kuru. | 我们没发现新几内亚震颤病的迹象 |
[24:50] | What? | 什么 |
[24:51] | – Wonderful! – But the good news is– | -太好了 -但是好消息是 |
[24:53] | – Wait, that’s not the good news? – That’s the bad news. | -等等 那不是好消息吗 -那是坏消息 |
[24:56] | That means that the test was inconclusive. | 也就意味着检测还没有得出定论 |
[24:58] | And that means that it’s still very likely | 也就是说你仍然很有可能 |
[25:00] | that you could have Kuru. | 患有新几内亚震颤病 |
[25:01] | So what’s the good news? | 那好消息是什么 |
[25:04] | The good news is that | 好消息是 |
[25:08] | you’ll probably still die. | 你仍然可能会死 |
[25:10] | And you’ve been preparing for that. | 而且你已经准备好去死了 |
[25:11] | So no further preparations are needed, | 所以你不需要再准备什么了 |
[25:14] | and, um, you can just, uh, keep doing what you’re doing. | 你可以继续做爱做的事 |
[25:16] | You have terrible bedside manner. | 你对病人态度真差 |
[25:18] | Well, there’s also interesting news. | 我还有其他的有趣消息 |
[25:20] | I looked up other things that could cause the symptoms | 我查了一下其他可能和新几内亚震颤病 |
[25:22] | we all think is Kuru | 有相同症状的疾病 |
[25:24] | and the only thing that could be causing all of those symptoms– | 唯一能造成相同症状的病因是 |
[25:26] | dehydration. | 脱水 |
[25:27] | – What? – Extreme dehydration. | -什么 -严重脱水 |
[25:29] | Like, you would have had to not have water for years. | 比如你得达到几年不喝水的程度 |
[25:32] | That’s insane. I drink water. | 胡说 我喝水的啊 |
[25:34] | I mean, I’m constantly drinking. | 我经常喝东西 |
[25:36] | I-I… | 我 |
[25:38] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[25:42] | I only drink scotch. | 我只喝威士忌 |
[25:44] | Or vodka. | 或者伏特加 |
[25:45] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. That doesn’t make any sense. | 等等 这不可能啊 |
[25:47] | You put water in it, don’t you? | 你会在酒里兑水吧 |
[25:48] | Or drink it on the rocks? | 或者放冰块进去 |
[25:50] | No. Straight up. Neat. | 不加 我喝纯的 |
[25:52] | Okay, but you’d have to have a little bit of water. | 好吧 但你总会摄入少量的水吧 |
[25:54] | I mean, you brush your teeth, | 你刷牙的时候 |
[25:56] | and you rinse with… | 漱口用的 |
[25:58] | Scotch. | 威士忌 |
[26:06] | Okay, um, what about at a restaurant? | 好吧 那你去餐厅吃饭的时候呢 |
[26:09] | Would you like still or sparkling? | 您喝蒸馏水还是苏打水 |
[26:10] | Actually, I’d love two fingers of scotch, neat. | 我想要两指深的威士忌 纯的 |
[26:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:16] | I’m sorry, so you think I am just extremely dehydrated? | 等等 你认为我只是严重缺水吗 |
[26:21] | But what about the fact that I ate brains? | 可我吃过人脑的事怎么解释呢 |
[26:25] | Hello, Swando? It’s Cathy Munsch. | 喂 斯万多 我是凯茜·蒙什 |
[26:28] | Do you remember me? We met on a plane. | 你还记得我吗 我们在飞机上遇到的 |
[26:30] | Cathy, hi. It’s been a while. | 凯茜 好长时间没见了 |
[26:33] | Yes, hello, Swando. | 是我 斯万多 |
[26:35] | Do you remember that party that you took me to? | 你还记得你带我去的那场派对吗 |
[26:38] | That was for one of your relatives, am I correct? | 那是你的一个亲戚的葬礼 对吗 |
[26:41] | Yes, that is right. Very sad. | 对的 很伤感 |
[26:44] | And we ate brains? | 我们还吃了脑子 |
[26:46] | Yes, that is right. | 对的对的 |
[26:48] | It’s a family tradition. | 那是家族传统 |
[26:51] | I have Kuru. | 我得了新几内亚震颤病 |
[26:56] | – Oh, Cathy, that’s very sad. – There, there. There, there. | -凯茜 那确实很令人伤感 -好了好了 |
[27:00] | We are heartbroken, too. | 我们也很心碎 |
[27:01] | Grandpa was a dear member of the family. | 祖父是我们挚爱的家庭成员 |
[27:03] | And so was Lamby. | 兰比也是 |
[27:04] | Wait, wait, who’s Lamby? | 等等 兰比是谁 |
[27:07] | Lamby. He was our pet lamb. He died, too. | 兰比 它是我们的宠物羊 它也去世了 |
[27:10] | It’s a family tradition that when a pet lamb dies, | 我们的家族传统是宠物羊死去的时候 |
[27:12] | we eat the brains. | 我们要吃了它们的脑袋 |
[27:14] | Wait, are you saying that I ate lamb brains and not human brains? | 等等 你是说我吃的是羊脑而不是人脑 |
[27:19] | Of course we don’t eat human brains, | 我们当然不吃人脑 |
[27:21] | you xenophobic piece of garbage. | 你个仇外主义的垃圾 |
[27:25] | I don’t have Kuru! | 我没得新几内亚震颤病 |
[27:26] | I’m dehydrated. | 我只是脱水了 |
[27:29] | I’m gonna be fine. | 我会好起来的 |
[27:33] | Hey, everybody, | 各位 |
[27:35] | Nurse Hoffel wants us all to go down to the basement | 贺佛护士让我们都去地下室 |
[27:38] | for a champagne toast to celebrate the good news. | 开香槟庆祝这个好消息 |
[27:41] | How does she know? Oh, come on. | 她怎么知道的 走吧 |
[27:44] | I need some water. | 我需要喝水 |
[27:46] | Welcome, everyone. Please go inside. | 各位 欢迎光临 请进 |
[27:48] | Oh, champagne and cheese! | 香槟和奶酪 |
[27:50] | And a honeymoon bed. | 还有个蜜月床 |
[27:52] | Sweetheart, boning soon! | 亲爱的 马上就可以开搞了 |
[27:56] | Hold on a second. | 等会儿 |
[27:58] | This isn’t real champagne. This is sparkling apple cider! | 这不是香槟 只是气泡苹果酒 |
[28:00] | And this cheese is Styrofoam. | 奶酪是泡沫做的 |
[28:02] | I just wanted to make sure your last meal was | 我只是想确保你们最后的晚餐 |
[28:05] | as awful as possible. | 糟糕透顶 |
[28:09] | Wait. You’re the Green Meanie? | 慢着 你才是绿魔 |
[28:11] | Well, I was not expecting that. | 这我可没想过 |
[28:13] | Well, Hester, you could have given– | 海丝特 你本可以给我们… |
[28:16] | – Where’s Hester? – I saw her get in an Uber | -海丝特去哪了 -几小时前 |
[28:17] | with her suitcases a couple of hours ago. | 我看到她拿着行李打车走了 |
[28:19] | Pretty sure she was running away. | 我非常确定她是在逃跑 |
[28:21] | Not sure why it took her so long. | 就是不知道为什么现在才跑 |
[28:22] | This makes no sense. | 这没道理啊 |
[28:24] | She’s way to old to be the baby in the belly. | 她年纪那么大 不可能是那个肚里的孩子 |
[28:26] | That didn’t stop you guys accusing me. | 那你们还指控我 |
[28:28] | Dr. Cassidy is the baby in the belly, | 卡西迪医生是那个肚里的孩子 |
[28:31] | and the other Green Meanie. | 也是另一个绿魔 |
[28:33] | He totally hasn’t killed someone in, like, three days, so… | 他已经三天没杀人了 所以… |
[28:36] | What does any of this have to do with Nurse Awful?! | 这些和”糟糕”护士有什么关系 |
[28:38] | Because my real name isn’t “Hoffel,” you evil little trollop. | 因为我真名不是”贺佛” 你个恶毒淫娃 |
[28:42] | It’s Bean! | 是贝恩 |
[28:47] | Sort of rings a bell? | 有点耳熟 |
[28:49] | For the love of Pete! Agatha Bean? | 我的老天啊 阿加莎·贝恩 |
[28:52] | – Can you give us a couple more clues? – She was your maid! | -能再给些提示吗 -她曾是你们的女佣 |
[28:57] | You burned poor Agatha’s face in the deep fryer. | 你们把可怜的阿加莎的脸按在油锅里炸 |
[29:02] | She was my sister, and you killed her. | 她是我姐 你们杀了她 |
[29:04] | And you let them get away with it, Dean Munsch. | 而你让她们逍遥法外 蒙什教务长 |
[29:07] | – I am sooo sorry about that. – Can I just say… | -我非常非常抱歉 -我能说… |
[29:10] | I feel like I’m unfairly being, you know, | 我感觉自己很冤枉地 |
[29:12] | lumped in with this group here. | 混在这群人中了 |
[29:14] | Collateral damage. | 附带损害 |
[29:16] | Today they pay for what they did to sweet Agatha. | 今天她们要为害死亲爱的阿加莎付出代价 |
[29:20] | And Cassidy will take the fall for all of it. | 而卡西迪要背负所有罪名 |
[29:23] | Not so fast! | 别着急 |
[29:26] | Mom? | 妈 |
[29:27] | Zayday, you’re safe! | 扎丹 你没出事 |
[29:29] | Oh, I’m so relieved. | 我真是松了一口气 |
[29:31] | Yeah, thank you guys | 真感谢你们 |
[29:32] | for all your tireless efforts in trying to find me. | 不知疲倦地努力寻找我 |
[29:34] | I was trapped in a well again. | 我又被困井里了 |
[29:36] | This ends now, Nurse Hoffel. | 放手吧 贺佛护士 |
[29:39] | Since seeing this hospital, | 自从见到这个医院 |
[29:41] | and the way it loves, respects, and heals its patients, | 以及这里对患者的爱护 尊重和治疗 |
[29:46] | it’s made me realize how wrong I was to hold onto my anger. | 让我意识到我有多不该耿耿于怀 |
[29:50] | The past is the past. | 过去的就过去了 |
[29:53] | I’m reborn! | 我重生了 |
[30:00] | Put her in the cage! | 把她带到笼子里 |
[30:02] | – Move it! Move it! – Come on, move it. | -抬过去 -快点 |
[30:07] | No, no! | 不 不 |
[30:10] | Mom. | 妈 |
[30:14] | I’m so sorry I let you down. | 对不起 我让你失望了 |
[30:16] | No. No, you didn’t. | 不 你没有 |
[30:21] | You saved me. | 你救了我 |
[30:26] | You and Zayday Williams. | 你和扎丹·威廉姆斯 |
[30:30] | Ms. Hollis, I’m so sorry about everything | 霍利斯夫人 对你和你家人的遭遇 |
[30:32] | that’s happened to you and your family. | 我感到非常遗憾 |
[30:35] | And if we make it through this, | 如果我们能渡过这个难关 |
[30:38] | I promise this hospital will make amends | 我保证这家医院 |
[30:40] | by caring for and curing as many people as possible. | 会通过照顾并治愈尽可能多的病人来补偿 |
[30:45] | Your father. | 你父亲 |
[30:48] | He would be so proud. | 他会以你为荣 |
[31:04] | I’m gonna kill you. | 我要宰了你 |
[31:06] | Well, that’s gonna be a little difficult | 这恐怕有点困难 |
[31:08] | when you’re splattered into a million pieces | 因为你就要支离破碎 |
[31:10] | all over the neighborhood. | 血肉横飞了 |
[31:18] | This is a bigger bomb than Cloud Atlas! | 这颗炸弹比票房炸弹《云图》威力更大 |
[31:23] | Congratulations, Cassidy. | 恭喜你 卡西迪 |
[31:25] | I think your mommy’s about to get her wish. | 你老妈的愿望就要实现了 |
[31:28] | The only regret I have | 我唯一的遗憾 |
[31:31] | is that I don’t get to see your face | 就是不能亲眼 |
[31:34] | when you finally die, Chanel. | 看着你死了 香奈儿 |
[31:38] | Good-bye, Chanels. | 再见了 香奈儿们 |
[31:40] | Have fun in hell. | 祝你们在地狱过得愉快 |
[31:41] | Oh, by the way, I heard there are no dinosaurs! | 对了 我听说那里没有恐龙 |
[31:46] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[31:51] | Okay. | 好了 |
[31:52] | I guess we should take this moment, perhaps, | 我们或许应该把握这时间 |
[31:55] | to let go of some old grudges. | 放下过去的一些恩恩怨怨 |
[31:58] | Screw that, I am going out guns blazing! | 去你的恩怨 我要全力突出重围 |
[32:01] | Wait! Wait a minute! | 慢着 等一下 |
[32:03] | – Wha… Denise! – What? | -什么 迪尼斯 -什么 |
[32:05] | You’re alive, that means my cryo-chamber worked! | 你还活着 也就是说我的冷疗舱奏效了 |
[32:09] | Damn right it did, crunchy Munsch. | 确实奏效了 脆脆蒙什 |
[32:11] | The low temperature allowed my heart | 低温环境使我 |
[32:13] | to beat slowly enough to regain its strength or something. | 心跳慢得足以恢复身体吧 |
[32:16] | Anyway, I’m back, bitches! | 总之 我回来了 小贱人们 |
[32:18] | All right. What did I miss? | 好了 我错过了些什么 |
[32:21] | How’s Hillary working out? | 希拉里总统当得如何 |
[32:23] | I mean, the first female president, | 这可是第一位女总统 |
[32:25] | and I missed the moment! | 我竟然错过了这一历史时刻 |
[32:27] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[32:28] | Can you just stop talking and defuse the bomb? | 你能不能别说话 快把炸弹拆了 |
[32:33] | Damn, that look complicated. | 见鬼 看起来真复杂 |
[32:35] | They didn’t show us how to defuse no bombs in Quantico. | 匡提科没人教我们怎么拆除炸弹啊 |
[32:39] | But, but, but, but, but fortunate for all of us, | 但 但 但算我们走运 |
[32:42] | I did watch the hit TV show Quantico. | 我看了那部热门剧《谍网》 |
[32:45] | And I saw Agent Alex Parrish defuse one. | 见过亚力克斯·帕里什探员拆一个炸弹 |
[32:49] | All right. | 好吧 |
[32:50] | If my memory serves me correctly… | 如果我没记错的话… |
[32:54] | Damn, I don’t have my glasses. | 糟糕 忘戴眼镜了 |
[32:56] | Okay, but I think if I pull that wire, | 但我想如果拔那条线 |
[33:00] | either… the countdown will stop, | 要么倒计时会停下 |
[33:04] | or we’ll all be blown to smithereens. | 要么我们都被炸成碎片 |
[33:10] | Ain’t but one damn way to find out. | 只能拼死一试了 |
[33:13] | I do have teeth in my vagina! | 我的阴道里确实长牙了 |
[33:15] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[33:17] | I didn’t want to die a liar. | 我不想死了还是个骗子 |
[33:21] | They are very sharp. | 它们非常尖 |
[33:23] | – And I don’t know how they got there. – Shut up! | -不知道是怎么长出来的 -闭嘴 |
[33:38] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[33:39] | Oh, Denise! | 迪尼斯 |
[33:41] | Denise Hemphill. | 正是在下 迪尼斯·亨普希尔 |
[33:49] | Let’s get her! | 抓住她 |
[34:38] | You sacrificed yourself for me. | 你牺牲了自己来救我 |
[34:43] | You know, pal, | 兄弟 |
[34:44] | could’ve just pushed her out of the way to save her life. | 其实你把她推开就能救她了 |
[34:47] | Yeah. Jumping in front of a machete is, like, option number three | 对啊 扑到砍刀前来救香奈儿三号 |
[34:52] | in terms of the ways you could’ve kept Chanel #3 alive. | 是下下之策 |
[34:54] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[34:55] | This was his redemption. | 这是他的救赎 |
[34:58] | Now he can be forgiven for killing all those people. | 现在他犯下的杀戮都能被原谅了 |
[35:02] | I don’t think it works that way. | 应该不是这么回事吧 |
[35:03] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[35:06] | He’s trying to speak. | 他想说话 |
[35:09] | Now that you’re dying, | 如今你都要死了 |
[35:10] | do you believe that you were always alive? | 相信自己之前一直是活着的吗 |
[35:13] | I knew I was alive… | 我知道我活着… |
[35:16] | because of how good it felt to love you. | 因为爱你的感觉很美好 |
[35:20] | Uh, say what now? | 什么玩意 |
[35:22] | She’s getting away. Go! | 她要逃了 快追 |
[35:32] | There she is! | 她在那里 |
[35:35] | She’s getting away! | 她要逃走了 |
[35:41] | Careful, quicksand. | 小心流沙 |
[35:47] | Somebody! Drop me a rope! | 快来人给我丢根绳子 |
[35:51] | Come on! This is a horrible way to die. | 拜托 这么死太惨了 |
[35:54] | Look, in my experience, | 以我的经验来看 |
[35:56] | costumed serial killers are never adequately punished by the law. | 乔装打扮的连环杀手的刑罚总是太轻了 |
[35:59] | Sometimes vigilante justice is the only way. | 有时对付他们只能私自执法 |
[36:02] | I’m with Chanel. She killed my boyfriend. | 我支持香奈儿 她杀了我男朋友 |
[36:04] | So I suppose no one cares | 看来没人在乎 |
[36:06] | that your boyfriend murdered my boyfriend?! | 你男友杀了我的男友 |
[36:07] | No! No one does. | 嗯 没人在乎 |
[36:09] | All right. We’ll take a vote. | 好吧 我们来投票 |
[36:12] | All in favor of saving Nurse Hoffel, raise your hand. | 同意救贺佛护士的举手 |
[36:18] | All in favor of a terrible swamp death, raise your hand. | 同意让她沉进泥沼 痛苦死去的举手 |
[36:36] | Damn my conscience! | 我怎么这么有良心 |
[36:40] | – Here. Here. – What… | -抓住 抓住 -什么… |
[36:43] | Okay, hold on! Help me. Hold… | 抓紧 帮我 抓住 |
[36:45] | Wait, wait. Okay. Hold on. | 等等 好了 抓紧 |
[37:15] | And just like that, another crazed group of serial killers | 就这样 又一伙疯狂的连环杀手们 |
[37:18] | failed in their mission to destroy me. | 杀死我的计划落空了 |
[37:20] | No! No! No! No! | 不 不 不 |
[37:23] | I know the last girl standing in these things | 我知道这种情况下活下来的姑娘 |
[37:25] | is usually some sweet, virginal heroine. | 通常是甜美无暇的女英雄 |
[37:27] | But in my experience, survival is all about | 但经验告诉我 活下来最需要的是 |
[37:29] | being skinny, pretty, fashionable and ruthless. | 瘦 美 时尚和无情 |
[37:32] | I don’t know why those things matter, | 我不知道这些为什么重要 |
[37:33] | but that’s who I am and I’m still alive. | 但我就是这样的 我还活着 |
[37:35] | So, ipso facto, that must be why. | 所以这肯定是原因 |
[37:40] | Not being terrorized by a serial killer | 没被连环杀手击垮 |
[37:42] | did wonders for the hospital. | 给这家医院带来奇迹 |
[37:46] | Which made Chanel #5 supes happy. | 这让香奈儿五号超级开心 |
[37:47] | Now, I know all the doctors you’ve seen up to this point | 我知道目前为止你看过的医生都认为 |
[37:50] | think you have MS, | 你得了多发性硬化症 |
[37:51] | but looking at your family history, | 但根据你的家庭病史 |
[37:52] | I think it’s possible you could have a hidden vascular issue, | 我想你可能得了隐性血管疾病 |
[37:56] | so I’m gonna order an MRI. | 因此我要你做个核磁共振 |
[37:57] | Turns out she’s some kind of idiot savant | 原来她在医学方面 |
[37:58] | when it comes to medical stuff. | 是个白痴天才 |
[38:00] | She’s still intolerable and single, obvi, | 她显然还是让人不能忍 没人要 |
[38:02] | but at least she’s doing some good in the world. | 但至少她为世界做出了贡献 |
[38:04] | And now that Brock and Dean Munsch left the hospital, | 而且现在布洛克和蒙什教务长离开了医院 |
[38:06] | she and Zayday are kind of top dogs there. | 她和扎丹成了头头 |
[38:08] | If we form an alliance with St. Mary’s Hospital and KHF Hospital, | 如果我们和圣玛丽医院和KFH医院联手 |
[38:11] | we can coordinate to keep prices low. | 就可以协调保持低价 |
[38:13] | It might cut into our profits, | 可能会影响我们盈利 |
[38:14] | but we’re here to cure people, not make money, right? | 但我们的目的是治好病人而不是挣钱 对吗 |
[38:17] | Well, okay. | 好吧 |
[38:19] | Oh, Dean Munsch and Dr. Hot didn’t leave together, though. | 不过蒙什教务长和性感医生没一起走 |
[38:22] | Major drama went down the day Nurse Hoffel | 贺佛护士成为沼泽最后的受害人那天 |
[38:23] | became the swamp’s final victim. | 上演了一场大戏 |
[38:26] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[38:28] | My beautiful husband. | 我英俊的丈夫 |
[38:30] | I feel like I have been given the greatest second chance | 自从米基·洛克出演电影《摔跤手》 |
[38:33] | since they cast Mickey Rourke in The Wrestler. | 我感到自己仿若重生 |
[38:36] | Now you get to watch me grow old | 现在你能看着我变老 |
[38:37] | and I get to see if you’ll actually grow old | 而我能验证你是真的会变老 |
[38:39] | or if you’re a vampire who never ages, like everyone says. | 还是像大家所说 是能永葆青春的吸血鬼 |
[38:43] | Does everybody really say that? | 大家真那么说吗 |
[38:44] | Yeah. But… | 是啊 不过 |
[38:46] | it doesn’t matter, because what matters is | 那不重要 因为重要的是 |
[38:48] | that this hospital gets to be what it claims to be: | 这座医院可以成为声称的那样 |
[38:52] | a place where the incurable are cured. | 一个”治愈不治之症”的地方 |
[38:55] | I’ll have no problem finding somebody to take it off my hands. | 我就不担心找不到人接手了 |
[38:59] | Well, yeah, that’s a good idea. | 这主意不错 |
[39:01] | You should travel the world or whatever, | 你应该去环游世界什么的 |
[39:02] | and I will stay here and I will hold down the fort for you, | 而我留下来帮你守着医院 |
[39:05] | and I will miss you, my darling. | 我会想你的 亲爱的 |
[39:08] | Don’t be silly, hubby o’ mine. | 别犯傻了 老公 |
[39:11] | You see, I am going to the bank right now | 我马上就去银行 |
[39:14] | and I’m pulling out all my money. | 把我所有的钱都取出来 |
[39:15] | Then you and I are going to buy a chalet in Aspen, | 然后我们俩去阿斯彭买个小木屋 |
[39:20] | and I am gonna hang out a shingle | 我会挂个医生招牌 |
[39:23] | and become the premier sex therapist for women over 50. | 成为首位专治年过50的女性的性治疗师 |
[39:26] | And you, my love, | 而你 我的爱人 |
[39:28] | are gonna be the orthopedic surgeon to the stars. | 将成为明星们的整形医师 |
[39:32] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[39:34] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[39:37] | I’m sorry, is there a problem? | 抱歉 有什么问题吗 |
[39:38] | This is rather awkward, but… | 这么说很尴尬 但… |
[39:40] | your accounts are empty, Dean Munsch. | 你的账户里没钱了 蒙什教务长 |
[39:43] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[39:44] | You came in earlier today and withdrew all of your funds. | 你今天早些时候来取走了所有钱 |
[39:47] | What?! | 什么 |
[39:52] | It’s not a great picture. | 照片拍得不大好 |
[39:58] | Yup, Hester stole all of Dean Munsch’s money | 是的 海丝特偷走了蒙什教务长的所有钱 |
[40:02] | and her man. | 还有她男人 |
[40:02] | Though no one knows where they ran off to. | 不过没人知道他们逃哪儿去了 |
[40:08] | Will you be having lunch now, sir, or later? | 先生 你们现在用午餐吗 还是等会儿 |
[40:11] | I don’t know. What do you think, sweetie? | 我也不知道 你觉得呢 宝贝 |
[40:14] | Have the guests arrived? | 客人们都到了吗 |
[40:16] | Their boat hit the reef about half an hour ago. | 他们的船大概半小时前触礁了 |
[40:18] | The strongest ones should be swimming ashore at any moment. | 最壮的几个随时可能游到岸边 |
[40:25] | Let’s eat now and give ’em a chance to get their energy back. | 现在就吃 给他们机会恢复一下体力 |
[40:28] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 先生 |
[40:29] | It’s no fun hunting them when they’re all worn out. | 趁他们筋疲力尽时猎捕就没意思了 |
[40:31] | I agree. | 同意 |
[40:32] | It’s like we have the same brain. | 我们真是心有灵犀 |
[40:39] | 凯茜·蒙什教务长医生 性学专家 | |
[40:40] | Dean Munsch didn’t take long to get back on her feet, though. | 不过蒙什教务长也很快重整旗鼓 |
[40:42] | She sold the hospital for a fortune and went to Aspen | 她卖了医院 去阿斯彭 |
[40:45] | to help old ladies remember how to have orgasms again. | 教老妇人们如何重拾性爱高潮 |
[40:49] | Meredith. Come on in. | 麦勒迪斯 进来吧 |
[40:51] | She’s also boning half the U.S. Ski Team. | 她还搞上了半个美国滑雪队 |
[40:54] | And as for me, well, destiny called– | 至于我 命运来电… |
[40:56] | Well, destiny DM’d me, | 不对 命运私信我了 |
[40:57] | because it’s 2016 and no one actually calls anymore. | 因为现在是2016年 没人打电话了 |
[41:01] | It’s Lovin’ the C, | 这里是《爱医香奈儿》 |
[41:03] | with your host, Dr. Chanel Oberlin! | 有请主持人香奈儿·奥柏林医生 |
[41:10] | Yup, I’m a TV doctor, just like I said I would be. | 就像我说的那样 我成了电视节目医生 |
[41:13] | Because I get what I deserve, | 因为我得到了应得的 |
[41:15] | and I deserve everything I get. | 我的一切也都是应得的 |
[41:19] | Chanel #3 is my Gayle King. | 香奈儿三号就是我的盖尔·金[助理导演] |
[41:20] | She executive produces the show, | 她监制这个节目 |
[41:22] | whatever that means. | 管那是什么意思 |
[41:24] | Hi, everybody, and welcome to Lovin’ the C. | 大家好 欢迎收看《爱医香奈儿》 |
[41:27] | I’m the C, Dr. Chanel Oberlin, | 我是香奈儿 香奈儿·奥柏林医生 |
[41:30] | and today on the show we’ll be discussing death panels. | 今天我们会在节目中讨论”死亡小组” |
[41:33] | How can we make them a real thing for rich people | 我们如何能让有钱人 |
[41:36] | who want their inheritances sooner? | 更快拿到遗产的梦想成真 |
[41:40] | If I may be obliged a personal moment… | 容我谈几句个人情况 |
[41:44] | I’ve learned a lot in the past few years, | 我过去几年中学到很多 |
[41:47] | and most importantly of all, | 当中最重要的是 |
[41:49] | I’ve learned that you just have to be yourself. | 我明白了人必须做自己 |
[41:52] | And that consequences and responsibility | 至于后果和责任什么的 |
[41:55] | are burdens for people who choose to feel shame. | 是自愧者的负担 |
[41:59] | So, you be you, America. | 所以要做你们自己 同胞们 |
[42:01] | Because Chanel Oberlin is gonna keep being me. | 因为我香奈儿·奥柏林会一直做我自己 |
[42:13] | 美丽州 重为有钱人 |