时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I don’t know why I came to watch Turk in surgery | 我不知道为什么要来看Turk做手术 |
[00:04] | when I could’ve caught a few minutes asleep. | 我本可以睡几分钟的 |
[00:06] | I guess I just haven’t seen much of my best friend lately. | 我猜只是因为最近没怎么见到他 |
[00:09] | Still it’s not like I’m desperate or anything. | 并不是因为我特别饥渴什么的 |
[00:16] | Look, I’ve been attending for three years here. | 听着 我来这里三年了 |
[00:18] | What makes you think you know better? | 你凭什么觉得你更懂 |
[00:19] | In my gut I know I’m right. | 直觉告诉我我是对的 |
[00:21] | We need to make this decision now. | 我们现在就要做出决定 |
[00:25] | Fine, then it’s on you. | 好吧 那听你的 |
[00:26] | Yes, it is. | 当然听我的 |
[00:27] | Nurse. | 护士 |
[00:29] | Erasure. | 灭迹乐团 |
[00:30] | Yes, doctor. | 好的 医生 |
[00:50] | I hate this song. | 我恨这首歌 |
[00:53] | Me too, man. Me too. | 我也是 哥们儿 我也是 |
[01:14] | It’s weird | 虽然很不可思议 |
[01:14] | but a hospital room can actually be kind of a romantic place. | 但病房其实可以是个浪漫的地方 |
[01:17] | Maybe it’s the soft green glow of a heart monitor, | 也许是心脏监视器发出的绿色柔光 |
[01:20] | or the way the moonlight reflects off a bedpan. | 或是便盆反射出的盈盈月光 |
[01:23] | Our shifts keep overlapping on Friday nights. | 我们的值班时间总在周五晚上重合 |
[01:26] | The closest thing I’ve had to a date recently. | 这是近来我最接近约会的一件事了 |
[01:29] | Well, I had a great time tonight. | 我今晚过得很愉快 |
[01:31] | Oh, yeah. Me too. | 没错 我也是 |
[01:33] | So, can I page you? | 那么 我可以呼你吗 |
[01:35] | Better and don’t do the two-day waiting thing. | 那样最好 而且别让我干等两天 |
[01:38] | Oh, baby, I don’t play by the rules. | 哦 宝贝 我从不按那规矩办事 |
[01:41] | So, goodnight. | 那么 晚安 |
[01:43] | Wait a second. Is she joking? | 等等 她是在开玩笑吗 |
[01:44] | Cause if she’s joking and I kiss her… | 因为如果她在开玩笑而我吻了她 |
[01:52] | Of course, if she’s not joking… | 当然 如果她不是开玩笑的 |
[02:09] | Come on, I don’t do this for all the doctors. | 快点 我不是对所有医生都这样 |
[02:11] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[02:15] | Look, this guy is gonna need 40meqs of KCL. | 听着 这人需要40毫克当量的氯化钾 |
[02:17] | Go ahead and grab me when you get the results. | 快去 出结果了拿给我 |
[02:20] | You got it. | 马上照办 |
[02:21] | Oh, and his TV is broken, | 另外他的电视坏了 |
[02:23] | so when you two do start tagging each other, | 所以你们俩开始亲热的时候 |
[02:26] | the least you can do is wake him up and let him watch. | 至少可以叫醒他让他观摩 |
[02:30] | In my experience, | 在我的经验中 |
[02:31] | when two friends miss an opportunity like this, | 当两个朋友像这样错失了良机 |
[02:33] | you’ve got exactly 48 hours to get the kiss. | 你将有48小时来补回这个吻 |
[02:36] | Otherwise one of you is gonna over-think it. | 否则你们之一将会重新考虑这件事 |
[02:38] | OK, she’s gonna over-think it. | 好吧 她将重新考虑 |
[02:40] | And then you end up permanently | 然后你就只能永远 |
[02:41] | stuck in the Friend Zone. | 被困在”朋友区”了 |
[02:45] | I’ll see ya. | 再见 |
[02:48] | You’re such a girl. | 你真是个娘们儿 |
[02:52] | So nothing’s going on last night between me and Elliot. | 所以昨晚我和Elliot之间什么都没发生 |
[02:55] | Good thing you still have your flower then. | 那恭喜你还有处子之身 |
[02:57] | That song is like a virus. | 那首歌就像病毒一样 |
[03:01] | I’m just a little lonely you know. | 我只是有点寂寞 |
[03:02] | I guess it’s cause I haven’t really been hanging out | 我猜那是因为自从Turk和Carla约会之后 |
[03:04] | with Turk since he’s been dating Carla. | 我就没和他出去玩过了 |
[03:06] | First of all, who’s Turk? And don’t answer. | 首先 谁是Turk 不用回答我 |
[03:09] | Look, if you have a medical question for me, | 听着 如果你有医学问题问我 |
[03:11] | I’m forced by hospital policy to answer you. | 我迫于医院政策要回答你 |
[03:14] | However, if you ask me about a personal problem, | 但是 如果你问我私人问题 |
[03:17] | I’m going to start doing this. | 我就要这么做了 |
[03:24] | You seem unhappy. | 你看起来不开心 |
[03:27] | I like that. | 我喜欢 |
[03:40] | I cannot get that stupid song out of my head. | 我脑子里全是那首蠢歌 |
[03:43] | It’s like a damn virus. | 就像该死的病毒一样 |
[03:44] | OK, here’s his chart, his transfer note. | 好了 这是他的病历 他的转科记录 |
[03:47] | He’s haemodynamically stable. | 他现在血液流动稳定 |
[03:48] | Consider him officially turfed to medicine. | 可以考虑开始服药了 |
[03:50] | T-Man. I’m gonna get my grub on. | 铁男 我要去觅食了 |
[03:55] | Means he’s gonna go eat. | 表示他要吃点东西 |
[03:58] | So surgery went OK? | 手术进行得如何 |
[03:59] | Yeah, it was cool. | 还不错 |
[04:03] | Dude, I got to close for the first time ever. | 哥们儿 我生平第一次缝合刀口 |
[04:06] | Ever. | 第一次 |
[04:07] | The human body is so disgusting. | 人体太恶心了 |
[04:11] | Not yours. Yours is stunning. | 不是说你 你的超美 |
[04:13] | We should go out and celebrate, you know. | 我们应该去庆祝一下 |
[04:15] | Tear it up like we used to, just the two of us. | 像以前一样爽个痛快 就我们俩 |
[04:18] | – What comes before Part B? – Part A! | – 和派错相反的是什么 – 派对 |
[04:22] | That’s right, we used to tear it up. | 没错 我们过去总这么干 |
[04:27] | We should probably never do that again. | 我们以后也许不该再这样了 |
[04:32] | That song is like a virus. | 那首歌就像病毒一样 |
[04:46] | No! | 不好 |
[04:47] | Don’t let it be awkward. | 别那么尴尬 |
[04:48] | Do something cute. | 可爱一点 |
[04:50] | Cover her eyes and say,”Guess who?” | 蒙住她的眼睛说 “猜猜我是谁” |
[04:55] | Guess who? | 猜猜我是谁 |
[04:56] | I can’t breathe. | 我喘不上气了 |
[04:57] | OK, gang, it’s time for rounds. | 好了 大伙 到查房时间了 |
[05:01] | Let’s see who’s The Weakest Link. | 看看谁”智者为王” |
[05:09] | The Weakest Link! | 智者为王 |
[05:13] | Now, then, Dr Simotas. | 好了 Simotas医生 |
[05:17] | The severe swelling of the lips existent by this patient | 这个患者的唇部严重肿胀 |
[05:20] | might be an indication of what? | 可能是什么的迹象 |
[05:22] | Angio-edema. | 血管性水肿 |
[05:23] | Well done, sport. | 干得漂亮 小子 |
[05:25] | And what treatment would you recommend, | 你建议如何治疗 |
[05:27] | Dr Dorian? | Dorian医生 |
[05:29] | A combination of steroids and antihistamines. | 类固醇和抗组胺结合治疗 |
[05:32] | Attaboy, sport. | 好样的 小子 |
[05:35] | Now then, what would you recommend | 那么 你建议 |
[05:37] | the patient stay away from, | 患者忌食什么 |
[05:38] | Dr Reid? | Reid医生 |
[05:41] | My first guess would be shellfish. | 我第一个想到的是贝类 |
[05:43] | Right you are, sweetheart. | 太对了 甜心 |
[05:46] | Sweetheart? | 甜心 |
[05:47] | I could kinda see what was going on in Elliot’s head. | 我大概能想到Elliot脑子里在想什么 |
[05:50] | Right you are, sweetheart. | 太对了 甜心 |
[06:02] | What do you want to watch? | 你想看什么 |
[06:04] | Fletch. | <古灵侦探> |
[06:05] | – Fletch it is. – Seen it. | – <古灵侦探>这就来 – 看过了 |
[06:08] | You haven’t seen it with us saying all the lines. | 我们俩说台词的你还没看过 |
[06:10] | I’m so lucky I met you. | 遇到你真幸运 |
[06:13] | Maybe next time her mom could come. | 也许下次还可以叫她妈来 |
[06:15] | Dude, you won’t even know she’s here. | 哥们儿 你根本不会感觉到她在这里 |
[06:17] | Except she laughs at stupid stuff sometimes | 除了偶尔她嘲笑一些蠢事 |
[06:19] | and that kind of makes me laugh. | 那样让我也想笑 |
[06:21] | It’s stupid because it’s so stupid. | 说它蠢是因为它太蠢了 |
[06:25] | Oh come on, tonight’s still about us. | 别这样 今晚还是咱俩的 |
[06:27] | Whatever, I don’t care. | 随便 我不在乎 |
[06:29] | Turk, you wanna go hang out in your room? | Turk 想一起去你房间玩吗 |
[06:37] | On the one hand, | 一方面 |
[06:38] | I know Dr. Kelso doesn’t mean anything by it, | 我知道Kelso医生没别的意思 |
[06:40] | and OK, maybe I am kind of a sweetheart. | 而且 好吧 我可能的确是个甜心 |
[06:42] | I’m sleeping. | 我在睡觉呢 |
[06:43] | On the other hand, | 另一方面 |
[06:44] | it just sounds so demeaning, you know. | 那话听起来就是特别有侮辱性 |
[06:45] | Mother of God, you’re not | 天哪 你根本 |
[06:47] | listening to a word I’m saying, are you? | 没听我说话 是不是 |
[06:49] | It’s not like he’s my grandpa or anything. | 他又不是我爷爷什么的 |
[06:51] | Anyway, JD always tells me | 不管怎样 JD总跟我说 |
[06:53] | how much you’ve helped him out. | 你帮了他很多 |
[06:54] | He obviously hasn’t told you about | 显然他还没跟你说 |
[06:56] | my ear-flicking policy, has he? | 我的弹耳朵政策是吧 |
[06:58] | Look, this whole groovy guidance counsellor thing | 听着 把我当导师这件 |
[07:02] | you people seem to have working | 你们觉得有效的烂事 |
[07:03] | is a total fantasy. | 完全是做梦 |
[07:05] | I’m not that guy. You can go and ask anybody. | 我不是那种人 你爱问谁问谁 |
[07:08] | Now, you’ve got to leave me alone | 现在你不许打扰我 |
[07:10] | or I’ll punish you. | 不然我一定惩罚你 |
[07:14] | I guess sweetheart is kind of innocuous. | 甜心也无伤大雅嘛 |
[07:17] | Here’s what you’re gonna do. | 这就是你要做的 |
[07:18] | Go right down there and confront Kelso. | 直接去面对Kelso |
[07:21] | – Really? – Oh, absolutely. | – 真的吗 – 绝对的 |
[07:22] | Never mind that he is the Chief of Medicine for the entire hospital, | 别为他是全院的内科主任而担心 |
[07:26] | he’ll have a whole new level of respect for you. | 他对你的尊重会上一个台阶的 |
[07:29] | – Honestly? – Yes. | – 真的吗 – 当然 |
[07:30] | You can’t have sexist terms like that | 你绝不能让那样性别歧视的表达 |
[07:32] | floating around here. You go get ‘im. | 在这里广为流传 去搞定他 |
[07:41] | This guy looks stable | 患者貌似很稳定 |
[07:41] | but I still wanna get an EKG. | 但我还是想做个心电图检查 |
[07:43] | Let’s do cardiac enzymes and… | 做个心肌酶检查和 |
[07:46] | When you say sweetheart… | 当你说甜心的时候 |
[07:48] | …and an aspirin. | 和一片阿司匹林 |
[07:50] | A lot of my work has become second nature to me. | 很多工作对我而言已成为第二天性 |
[07:52] | The only problem is that | 唯一的问题在于 |
[07:53] | it gives me too much time to think. | 它给我太多胡思乱想的时间了 |
[07:55] | Look man, I’m surgery and you’re medicine. | 哥们儿 我在外科 你在内科 |
[07:58] | This isn’t college any more. | 这里不再是大学了 |
[07:59] | Things have to change. | 事情都要变的 |
[08:02] | Well, I know relationships change, | 我知道关系会变 |
[08:03] | I guess I just thought yours and mine never would. | 我想我只是觉得你我之间永远不会 |
[08:07] | What’s going on with you, man? | 你怎么了 哥们儿 |
[08:09] | We always used to look out for each other. | 我们过去总会互相照顾 |
[08:11] | I just don’t feel like you have my back any more. | 我觉得你不再支持我了 |
[08:13] | You really feel that way? | 你真那么想 |
[08:15] | Yeah, I do. | 没错 |
[08:16] | You do? Great. | 你确定 很好 |
[08:19] | I’ll get them from my locker, | 我这就去储物柜里拿 |
[08:20] | you can just write me a cheque. | 你给我写张支票就行 |
[08:23] | And can you take a look at Mr Bidwell? | 另外你能照看下Bidwell先生吗 |
[08:24] | His temperature’s starting to spike. | 他的体温不断上升 |
[08:27] | Sure. | 当然 |
[08:30] | Legally, there’s a huge difference. | 法律上 这有很大区别 |
[08:31] | When you stitch a patient, | 给患者缝合刀口时 |
[08:33] | wind up sew a sheet to him, that’s an accident. | 结果把床单缝上去了 这是事故 |
[08:35] | When he tries getting up, | 患者想要起床时 |
[08:36] | the whole gurney collapses, | 整个病床塌了 |
[08:37] | he’s breaking his front teeth, | 导致他磕到了门牙 |
[08:39] | that’s a lawsuit. | 这是诉讼 |
[08:40] | Say it with me. Accident. Lawsuit. | 跟我一起说 事故 诉讼 |
[08:43] | Accident. Lawsuit. | 事故 诉讼 |
[08:45] | So, what is it, sweetheart? | 那么 什么事情 甜心 |
[08:48] | It’s that. It’s the sweetheart thing. | 就是这个 甜心这事 |
[08:49] | It doesn’t hit me right. | 这让我觉得不合适 |
[08:51] | I’m a doctor, and it seems sort of disrespectful. | 我是个医生 那听起来有点无礼 |
[08:54] | I’ve always called young men “sport” | 我一直管小伙子叫”小子” |
[08:56] | and young ladies “sweetheart”. | 管小姑娘叫”甜心” |
[08:58] | But you call Becky “sport”. | 但你管Becky叫”小子” |
[09:05] | Well, I am so sorry, sport. | 那真抱歉 小子 |
[09:09] | It must be one of those bad habits I’ve developed | 这一定是我养成的坏习惯 |
[09:11] | after working in the medical field for over 30 years. | 在我浸淫医学领域30多年以后 |
[09:16] | 30 years? But you look so young! | 30年 但你看起来好年轻 |
[09:22] | It’s never easy to see a patient that’s | 看着一个患者病情 |
[09:24] | getting worse instead of better. | 加重而非减轻绝不是件容易的事 |
[09:25] | In fact that’s kind of | 事实上这是 |
[09:26] | the opposite of what we’re going for. | 我们最不愿见到的事 |
[09:29] | I don’t get it. He was fine last night. | 我搞不懂 他昨晚还好好的 |
[09:30] | Now he’s diaphoretic, | 而现在他出汗不止 |
[09:32] | he’s in and out of consciousness, he might even be septic. | 意识时有时无 也许是败血症 |
[09:34] | Well, we won’t know anything untill the lab gives | 我们只有等实验室出了 |
[09:36] | his blood work back. | 他的血检结果才能知道 |
[09:37] | If he’s septic, there’s a chance we’ll | 如果是败血症 我们可能要 |
[09:38] | have to re-open this guy. | 重新给病人开刀 |
[09:40] | Course, there’s also a chance he could die. | 当然 也有可能这人会死掉 |
[09:44] | I’ve seen this before. Gauze, sponges, | 我以前见过这样的 纱布 海绵 |
[09:46] | some young surgeon left something in this man. | 有些年轻外科医生在这人体内落下了什么 |
[09:49] | No, I know the guy that closed. | 不 我认识缝合的人 |
[09:52] | He’d never be that careless. | 他绝不会那么大意 |
[09:54] | Excuse me, sorry. | 不好意思 抱歉 |
[09:56] | Has anyone seen my keys? | 有人看见我的钥匙了吗 |
[09:58] | No? OK, how about my wallet? | 没有 那我的钱包呢 |
[10:01] | Anyone? | 谁看见了吗 |
[10:05] | I’ve never seen that before. | 我从未见他这样过 |
[10:26] | Turk Turk! | |
[10:27] | Dr Cox, have you seen Turk? | Cox医生 你看见Turk了吗 |
[10:42] | Turk Turk. | |
[10:45] | Hey, I was just dreaming about you. | 嘿 我正梦到你呢 |
[10:49] | You were… Well, we were… | 在梦里你 呃 在梦里我们 |
[10:54] | You got a few minutes? | 你有时间吗 |
[10:55] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[10:58] | No. Don’t move. | 不 不要动 |
[11:03] | Have you seen Turk? | 你看见Turk了吗 |
[11:05] | Yeah, I saw him. | 我看见了 |
[11:07] | He just went out that door. | 他刚从那扇门出去 |
[11:15] | Turk Turk? | |
[11:32] | Can’t hear you. | 听不见 |
[11:36] | – What? – Let me in! | – 什么 – 让我进去 |
[11:38] | You love who? | 你爱谁 |
[11:41] | Hello, Mr Kavanaugh, | 你好 Kavanaugh先生 |
[11:42] | your arrhythmia’s much better. | 你的心律失常好多了 |
[11:43] | Everything looks just great, actually. | 一切看起来都很好 |
[11:47] | You sound surprised. | 你听起来很惊讶 |
[11:50] | Well, OK, it has nothing to do with you, but… | 好吧 这其实和你没关系 |
[11:52] | I had a little run-in with Dr Kelso yesterday, | 我昨天和Kelso医生起了点小争执 |
[11:53] | so when he switched me over to you, | 所以当他把我调到你这儿的时候 |
[11:55] | I just thought it would be a difficult case. | 我以为会是个棘手的病例 |
[11:59] | Go on, I’m listening. | 继续 我听着呢 |
[12:01] | Excuse me while I | 不好意思 我要 |
[12:03] | go check on another penis… patient. | 去检查另一个小弟弟 患者 |
[12:05] | Well, he’s a penis patient. | 呃 他是个小弟弟有病的患者 |
[12:11] | Turk Turk! | |
[12:12] | No, I gotta talk to you. | 不 我必须跟你谈谈 |
[12:14] | No! | 不不 |
[12:15] | Look, it’s nine up, OK? | 九分定胜负 |
[12:17] | We just lost our fourth, it’s your ball. | 我们刚好三缺一 你来打吧 |
[12:19] | It’s very important. | 这很重要 |
[12:21] | This is not a joke either. | 这也不是玩笑 |
[12:22] | This is real, man. It’s surgical versus medical. | 这是来真的 哥们儿 外科对内科 |
[12:25] | – Your ball, you’re shirts. – Let’s play. | – 你发球 你们是穿衣队 – 一起玩吧 |
[12:28] | And there it was. | 又是这样 |
[12:29] | Everything was more important than me now. | 现在所有事情都比我重要 |
[12:31] | Don’t bring in the same weakass crap the last kid did. | 别用之前那个小屁孩用过的烂招了 |
[12:34] | Suddenly, I was so fed up | 突然我忍无可忍 |
[12:36] | I decided to teach Turk and Todd a little lesson | 我决定给Turk和Todd点颜色看看 |
[12:38] | right there on the court. | 就在球场上 |
[12:43] | You know, once I warm up a little. | 呃 在我热身之后 |
[12:57] | JD, I’m gonna show you… | JD 我要让你看看 |
[12:59] | what the deal… Oh, oh… | 什么才是 哦 哦 |
[13:02] | – Throw the body out of him! – Oh! | – 从他身上跳过去 – 哦 |
[13:11] | All right, that’s game. What’s so important? | 好了 游戏结束 什么事那么重要 |
[13:14] | I was looking at Bidwell… | 我在看Bidwell |
[13:16] | One second. | 等一下 |
[13:20] | Damn! I gotta go. But you played a good game. | 该死 我要走了 你打得漂亮 |
[13:24] | I thought you sucked. | 我觉得你烂爆了 |
[13:25] | Go get your grub on. | 觅你的食去吧 |
[13:33] | – Hey, baby. What’s up? – You gotta be kidding. | – 嘿 宝贝 你好吗 – 别闹了 |
[13:41] | Yes? | 怎么了 |
[13:42] | Sorry to bother you, sir. | 抱歉打扰你 先生 |
[13:43] | Well, if it isn’t “sport”. | 这不是那个小子吗 |
[13:48] | How are things? | 过得怎么样 |
[13:49] | Did you see Mr Kavanaugh today? | 你今天”看见”Kavanaugh先生了吗 |
[13:52] | Yes. | 是的 |
[13:55] | Yes, I did. | 我看了 |
[13:57] | Dr Kelso, I just wanted to say that, well, | Kelso医生 我只是想说 呃 |
[14:00] | as far as the whole sweetheart thing goes, | 就甜心这整件事而言 |
[14:02] | maybe I overreacted. | 可能是我反应过度了 |
[14:03] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[14:05] | Because I wouldn’t want you to be | 我可不想让你 |
[14:06] | the least bit uncomfortable. | 有一丁点不舒服 |
[14:09] | To tell you the truth | 说实话 |
[14:10] | I have no idea what possessed me to say anything in the first place. | 我真不知道自己一开始为什么那么说 |
[14:14] | You’ve got to leave me alone or I’ll punish you. | 你不许打扰我 不然我一定惩罚你 |
[14:17] | – Absolutely no idea. – Super. | – 完全不知道 – 太棒了 |
[14:21] | Then run along, sweetheart. | 那就滚吧 甜心 |
[14:44] | Have you seen Mr Bidwell’s blood work? | 你看见Bidwell先生的血检结果了吗 |
[14:46] | No, it hasn’t come back yet. | 没有 还没出来呢 |
[14:48] | OK, have you seen Turk? | 好吧 那你看见Turk了吗 |
[14:51] | Not since this morning. | 从早上到现在还没有 |
[14:52] | Well, I’m sure you’ll end up seeing him before I do, so… | 我确定你肯定会在我之前见到他 所以 |
[14:55] | Bambi, are you giving me attitude? | 斑比 你是在给我脸色看吗 |
[15:00] | What if I am? | 是又怎样 |
[15:03] | Sweety, you have to be a minority sidekick | 亲爱的 那你至少得像 |
[15:05] | in a bad movie to pull that off. | 坏电影里表现的那样才行 |
[15:07] | You know what I’m talking about, right? | 你懂我在说什么对吧 |
[15:09] | Child, please, you speak the truth! | 孩子啊 你说得没错 |
[15:11] | Explain it to this man, please. | 请解释给他听 |
[15:13] | First, you do the hand, then you do the finger, | 你要先用手 然后用手指 |
[15:15] | then you talk through the nose. | 然后用鼻子说话 |
[15:17] | Then you give a lot of attitude. | 然后你给人脸色看 |
[15:18] | That’s how it works | 这事应该是这样的 |
[15:19] | If you’re not from there, you don’t understand… | 如果你不是从那儿来的 你就不会懂 |
[15:20] | so I’m not gonna even ask you. | 所以我问都不会问你 |
[15:22] | – OK, I’m gonna leave now. – What? | – 我先走了 – 什么 |
[15:24] | Oh, no, you didn’t! | 哦 你敢走 |
[15:26] | Where you going? Where you going? | 你去哪儿 你要去哪儿 |
[15:48] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[15:50] | What? | 干什么 |
[15:51] | Hi, how are you? | 嗨 你好吗 |
[15:52] | I have a quick legal question. I’m just curious. | 我有个法律小问题 只是好奇 |
[15:55] | What if, hypothetically… | 如果 假设 |
[15:57] | Oh, God! You killed somebody. | 哦 上帝 你杀人了 |
[15:59] | – No! – Someone else did. | – 不是 – 别人杀的 |
[16:01] | – No, no one killed anyone. – Maimed, mutilated, disfigured. | – 不 没人杀人 – 伤害 残废 毁容 |
[16:03] | Let us not split hairs | 别抠字眼了 |
[16:05] | No, I’m not even sure there is a problem. | 不 我甚至都还不确定是不是有问题 |
[16:07] | I’m running tests, | 我在做测试 |
[16:07] | doing everything that I should be doing. | 正在尽可能做所有我该做的 |
[16:09] | If you know about something, by not reporting it | 如果你知道什么事而没有报告 |
[16:12] | you’re every bit as culpable. | 那么你也一样有罪 |
[16:14] | Now is there anything you wanna tell me? | 现在有什么要告诉我的吗 |
[16:16] | Why am I protecting Turk when | 为什么我要保护Turk |
[16:17] | he can’t even give me five seconds of his time? | 他连五秒钟都不肯给我 |
[16:19] | Anything at all? | 有什么事吗 |
[16:21] | Tell him. | 告诉他 |
[16:22] | No. | 没有 |
[16:26] | Scared the hell out of me. | 吓死我了 |
[16:41] | Dr Cox… | Cox医生 |
[16:42] | I’m hoping for your sake | 真希望 |
[16:43] | there’s another Dr Cox sitting right behind me. | 我身后还坐着一个Cox医生 |
[16:45] | I feel stupid, but sending me to Kelso like that, | 我觉得很蠢 但像那样让我去找Kelso |
[16:48] | I’m not sure exactly what you were trying to teach me. | 我不知道你到底要教我什么 |
[16:50] | The value, and this is important, of leaving me alone. | 我要教你的重点就是 别烦我 |
[16:54] | I think we both know there’s a little more to it than that. | 一定不止这个 |
[16:56] | No, there’s not. | 不 只有这个 |
[16:58] | Look, I want you to | 我想要你去 |
[17:00] | go ahead and spread the word, Missy. | 告诉其他人 小姐 |
[17:02] | I’ve had enough. | 我受够了 |
[17:05] | The next whiny intern that comes in here | 对于下个来找我发牢骚 |
[17:06] | looking to me for a cookie and a hug, | 希望得到饼干和拥抱的实习生 |
[17:08] | I swear to Aisha, I’m going to hurt them. | 我向Aisha发誓 我一定饶不了他们 |
[17:11] | And you, you neuronic one-woman freak show, | 至于你 你这个神经病女怪咖 |
[17:13] | take your blah-blah to the blah-blah-ologist. | 带着你的废话去找废话学家吧 |
[17:17] | Because if you’re so stupid to confront the Chief of Medicine, | 因为如果你蠢到对抗内科主任 |
[17:21] | over some quasi-offensive endearment, | 只为了一些也许无礼的亲昵表达 |
[17:24] | then you’ve got to go ahead and | 那你就要去把 |
[17:25] | replace the captain of your brain ship | 大脑的司机换换了 |
[17:27] | because he’s drunk at the wheel. | 因为他酒后驾驶 |
[17:29] | You’re right. I need to learn to pick my battles. | 你说得对 我要学会自己做选择 |
[17:31] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 先生 |
[17:35] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[17:38] | And you say your husband hardly wore them? | 你说你丈夫几乎不穿它们 |
[17:41] | Fantastic. | 好极了 |
[17:43] | The blood work came back. | 血检报告出来了 |
[17:48] | Negative? | 阴性 |
[17:50] | How could it be negative, | 怎么可能是阴性 |
[17:52] | the guy looks like death. | 那人看起来像死了似的 |
[17:53] | Hi! | 嗨 |
[17:55] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[17:58] | There’s no infection. He’s diabetic. | 没有发生感染 他有糖尿病 |
[18:01] | So when someone gave him insulin during postop, | 所以如果有人在术后给他注射胰岛素 |
[18:03] | when he wasn’t eating, he became hypoglycaemic. | 而他又空腹的时候 就会低血糖 |
[18:07] | That’s funny because | 这太搞笑了 |
[18:08] | the only person that could’ve given him insulin… | 唯一能给他胰岛素的人就是 |
[18:11] | Me! | 我 |
[18:13] | I gave him insulin. Twice. | 我给过他胰岛素 两次 |
[18:15] | He’s fine, Bambi. | 他没事 斑比 |
[18:17] | I gave him an amp of D50 and he’s eating now. | 我给了他一安培的D50 现在他正吃饭呢 |
[18:20] | You should probably give him a glass of orange juice in about an hour. | 你也许应该在一小时后给他一杯橙汁 |
[18:24] | Thank you so much. You totally saved my ass. | 太谢谢你了 你救我一命啊 |
[18:26] | No, it wasn’t me. | 不 不是我 |
[18:33] | Look, Turk. | 听着 Turk |
[18:33] | Come on, man. You know I always got your back. | 别这样 哥们儿 你知道我一直都挺你 |
[18:36] | I know. | 我知道 |
[18:38] | Just tell him how you feel | 告诉他你怎么想的 |
[18:39] | without sounding like a girl for once. | 但别像娘们儿似的 |
[18:41] | I miss you so much it hurts sometimes. | 思念是一种病 我已病入膏肓 |
[18:51] | Ok… | 好吧 |
[18:52] | You’ve had a rough day | 你这一天很辛苦 |
[18:53] | so I’m gonna let that go for now. | 所以我暂时就当没听见 |
[18:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:56] | We’re gonna find time to hang, man. | 我们一定会有时间一起玩的 哥们儿 |
[18:58] | It’s just that we’re both swamped right now | 只是我们现在都太忙了 |
[19:00] | and I’m hanging out with Carla a lot. | 而且我总和Carla在一起 |
[19:02] | I know, but tell me, | 我知道 但如果 |
[19:03] | there was someone you were into | 有个你很喜欢的人 |
[19:05] | you would be doing the same thing. | 你也会这样做的 |
[19:07] | Crap! | 糟糕 |
[19:11] | Did Nurse Roberts sell you these? | 是Roberts护士卖给你的吗 |
[19:54] | You don’t even wanna hear about the day I’ve had. | 我这一天过得你都不会想听 |
[19:55] | You’re right. Kiss me. | 没错 吻我 |
[19:58] | Right now? | 现在吗 |
[19:59] | We can wait like three, four seconds. | 我们可以等三四秒 |
[20:01] | But I just ate, I feel gross. | 但我刚吃完东西 我觉得恶心 |
[20:03] | Not gross, pretty. Come here. | 不恶心 你很美 过来 |
[20:12] | JD, can we just talk for a second? | JD 我们可以谈谈吗 |
[20:15] | It never fails. | 永远都是这样 |
[20:29] | Oh, yeah, another one. | 哦 又一个 |
[20:31] | How’re you doing? | 你好吗 |
[20:33] | Went to high school with her. | 和她一起上的高中 |
[20:35] | We worked at Penguins Yoghurt. | 我们一起在企鹅酸奶店工作 |
[20:38] | I met her on a bus. | 我是在公车上遇到她的 |
[20:39] | She’ll come around. | 她会回心转意的 |
[20:42] | Pretzel? | 要饼干吗 |
[20:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:46] | The first few weeks here have been so hard to me, | 前几周对我而言太艰难了 |
[20:47] | mentally, physically, emotionally. | 精神上 身体上 情感上都是 |
[20:50] | It’s like math camp all over again. | 就好像回到数学夏令营一样 |
[20:52] | Not that I’ve ever been to math camp, | 不是我真的参加过 |
[20:55] | it’s just an expression. | 这只是个表达方式 |
[20:56] | I use it all the time. | 我总这么说 |
[20:58] | – Come on. – Anyway… | – 过来 – 无论如何 |
[21:00] | I know the idea of choosing friendship over sex | 我知道选择友谊而不是性关系 |
[21:02] | seems like the last thing any guy wants to hear, | 是一个男人最不想听到的 |
[21:05] | but you know what? | 但你知道吗 |
[21:07] | This time, it actually made sense to me. | 这次 它对我行得通 |
[21:10] | Besides, I challenge anyone to survive being an intern | 另外 我不相信有实习生 |
[21:14] | without having a close group of friends to lean on. | 可以在没有一群死党的情况下存活 |
[21:20] | I can’t believe you lost our bottle opener. | 真不敢相信你把开瓶器弄丢了 |
[21:22] | Yeah, I know. | 是 我知道 |
[21:28] | I miss it so much it hurts sometimes. | 思念是一种病 我已病入膏肓 |
[21:33] | – You’re a bad person. – Don’t judge me. | – 你个混蛋 – 不要批我 |