时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | – Say “ah”. – Ah. | – 说”啊” – 啊 |
[00:03] | – OK, say “oh”. – Oh. | – 好 现在说”喔” – 喔 |
[00:07] | Everybody say “Ah, oh, ah!” | 大家一起来 啊喔啊喔 |
[00:14] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[00:15] | As legal counsellor, it’s my job to inform you | 作为法律顾问 我正式通知你 |
[00:19] | that your suspension is effective immediately. | 你的停职处分现在开始生效 |
[00:23] | Oh, god, just the messenger. | 别冲我来 我只是个传话的 |
[00:26] | Your long-term job status will be decided | 你以后能不能保住这份工 |
[00:29] | at the board meeting. | 要等开董事会议时再决定 |
[00:30] | Until then, and I cannot bend on this, | 这事虽不由我说了算 |
[00:34] | I don’t want you setting foot on the premises. | 但在那之前 我不希望你擅自行动 |
[00:37] | I’m going to be here all day. | 我偏要一整天呆在这里 |
[00:39] | That works for me. That’d be good. | 我没意见 这样挺好 |
[00:41] | I hope that works out. | 希望一切顺利 |
[00:43] | Dr Cox, if you need to talk… | Cox医生 如果你需要找人聊聊 |
[00:47] | It was weird knowing that | 我的导师也许明天就会被炒 |
[00:49] | my mentor could be fired by this time tomorrow. | 我现在心情微妙得很 |
[00:50] | But there’s no reason to feel any less confident. | 但我还是要保持我一贯的自信 |
[00:53] | I’ll be fine without a safety net. | 即使没他罩着 我一个人也能行 |
[00:56] | What do you think, Dr Dorian? Bypass or stent? | Dorian医生 你说我是用导管还是支架呢 |
[01:01] | Bypass! | 用导管 |
[01:04] | Or stent. | 还是支架呢 |
[01:22] | There’s a lot of horrible things about being an intern. | 实习生得面对一系列糟心的事情 |
[01:24] | Long hours, constant stress, | 工作时间长 承受压力多 |
[01:27] | having to deal with death. | 还得与死亡打交道 |
[01:29] | But worst of all is the simple fact | 但最糟糕的是 |
[01:31] | that the average intern | 基本上每个实习生 |
[01:33] | has to disimpact 15 to 20 bowels a week. | 每周都得给病人做15到20次的灌肠 |
[01:36] | There’s why there’s a secret oath among interns | 所以我们实习生之间都心照不宣 |
[01:38] | never to make fun of each other | 当别人在干这苦差事时 |
[01:40] | for doing the things we have to do. | 绝对不要去嘲笑他们 |
[01:42] | You have to touch someone’s hiney. | 你要去采菊花喽 |
[01:45] | Dorian, come with me. And Dr… | Dorian 你跟我来 至于你是 |
[01:48] | – Reid. – Sure. Why not? | – Reid医生 – 就你了 |
[01:50] | Take over for him. | 接手他的工作 |
[01:54] | I’m assigning you to | 我派你去接待 |
[01:55] | a very important board member | 一个很重要的董事会成员 |
[01:56] | whose family built this hospital | 这医院就是他们家 |
[01:57] | with their bare hands. | 白手起家创立的 |
[01:59] | That can’t be true. I hate that expression. | 扯 最讨厌白手起家这样的说辞了 |
[02:01] | Look for hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. | 她疑似患有肥大型心肌病 |
[02:03] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[02:04] | Pre-syncope. | 她有先兆昏厥症状 |
[02:06] | So, this board member almost fainted? | 就是说这位董事会成员差点儿就晕倒了 |
[02:08] | I’ll fire up the paddles. | 我会去准备好心脏电击器的 |
[02:10] | Dr Weisenheimer’s back. | 哟 自作聪明的医生休假归来了 |
[02:11] | How was your ski trip? | 你的滑雪之旅如何了 |
[02:13] | Sir, I’m confused. | 我不明白您的意思 |
[02:13] | – You annoy me. – Now I get it. | – 你烦到我了 – 这下晓得了 |
[02:15] | But you have a nauseating charm | 但你有一种诡异的魅力 |
[02:17] | everyone else here seems to respond to. | 还让人人为之倾倒 |
[02:19] | Use it. OK, sport? | 好好利用它 好吗 小子 |
[02:21] | Great, an 80-year-old, | 这倒好 等着我的肯定是个80好几 |
[02:23] | grouchy, pretentious… | 皱着个脸 喜欢指手画脚的老东 |
[02:31] | …smokin’-hot bitty. Who do you love the most? | 辣妹 你最中意谁呀 |
[02:38] | (You.) | 你 |
[02:41] | Sweetheart, are you getting younger? | 亲爱的 你看上去又年轻了呢 |
[02:44] | This is Dr Dorian. | 这是Dorian医生 |
[02:45] | He’ll be looking after you. | 他负责照看你 |
[02:47] | And who will be looking after him? | 那他由谁负责照看呢 |
[02:57] | Since you jaw is wired shut, | 鉴于你现在无法进食 |
[02:58] | we’ll give you IV nutrition for a couple of days, OK? | 这几天只能给你输点营养液了 好吗 |
[03:01] | Sorry. You can’t answer. | 抱歉 我忘了你没法回答 |
[03:02] | It’s like when you’re at the dentist’s. | 这就跟看牙医的感觉差不多 |
[03:03] | I hate when they ask you questions | 我最讨厌自己嘴里塞了东西时 |
[03:05] | and you have that stuff in your mouth, don’t you? | 他们还在那儿问这问那 你说呢 |
[03:07] | My god, I did it again. Dr Greenberg. | 天呐 我又忘了 Greenberg医生 |
[03:10] | Doctor? What kind of doctor are you? | 医生 你是什么科的医生啊 |
[03:12] | I keep doing it. Okay, okay. Just act it out. | 哎我又忘了 好吧 你比划给我看 |
[03:17] | Head? | 脑袋 |
[03:19] | Shrinking. You are a shrink! | 缩水了 你是精神科医生 |
[03:21] | I can’t imagine picking psychiatry as a specialty | 实习之后选择留在精神科当医生 |
[03:25] | after interning as a real doctor. | 还真是难以想象哎 |
[03:27] | That didn’t come out right. It’s just my dad. | 一般人可不会这么选 我听我爸说的 |
[03:30] | He’s a doctor too. | 他也是个医生 |
[03:31] | He says therapy is for people | 他说去看精神科的都是一些 |
[03:32] | with more money than problems. | 钱多到没地方花了的人 |
[03:34] | But then… my dad says a lot of things. | 不过也没啥 我爸说的话多了去了 |
[03:39] | – Did anyone page a nurse? – No. | – 刚是谁呼叫护士啊 – 没人啊 |
[03:42] | It looks like his eyes are screaming. | 他的眼神看起来在尖叫哎 |
[03:45] | Please, we’re talking. | 拜托 我俩在聊天呢 |
[03:48] | Where was I? | 刚聊到哪儿了 |
[03:51] | You should get dressed. | 你快把衣服穿上 |
[03:52] | I can’t. It’s still out there. | 现在不行 那家伙还在外面呢 |
[03:54] | Don’t call my mother ”it”. | 别叫我妈妈”那家伙” |
[03:56] | It implies you think that she’s a monster. | 感觉你像是在说一个怪物 |
[03:59] | Get a move on, | 快起来吧 |
[04:01] | it usually gets up to feed about now. | 要吃早饭了 |
[04:02] | Baby I don’t understand | 亲爱的 我不明白 |
[04:03] | why we couldn’t stay at my place. | 为什么我们不能在我那儿过夜呢 |
[04:05] | I mean, I could’ve done the whole show for you. | 在那儿我就能做足全套了 |
[04:08] | – There’s a show? – Yeah, there’s a show. | – 做足全套 – 对啊 全套 |
[04:10] | It involves music, some dancing, | 包括听个歌 跳个舞 |
[04:12] | occasionally singing. | 唱首小曲什么的 |
[04:14] | Can you do Me And Mrs Jones? | 你会唱<我和琼斯太太>吗 |
[04:17] | I don’t know, what’s she look like? | 不知道哎 琼斯太太长啥样 |
[04:21] | Look, you wanted to spend the whole night together. | 我知道你希望我们整晚呆在一起 |
[04:24] | I can’t leave my mother alone. | 但我不能把我妈一人留在家里 |
[04:26] | She’s frail. | 她身子很弱 |
[04:33] | Tell her to put the cane down! | 叫她把那棍子放下 |
[04:38] | Tell her to put the cane down! | 叫她把那棍子放下 |
[04:39] | She doesn’t want me to have a man here | 她在我房间看到男人会很不爽 |
[04:40] | because I’m unmarried. | 因为我还未婚 |
[04:40] | Well, tell her I just needed a place to crash. | 那跟她说我只是在这儿借住一晚 |
[04:42] | She doesn’t have to know we had sex. | 咱俩之间啥都没发生过 |
[04:43] | She speaks English. | 她听得懂英语 |
[04:44] | Then what the hell are you translating for? | 那你在这翻译个什么劲 |
[04:45] | Because you don’t speak Spanish! | 因为你听不懂西班牙语啊 |
[04:47] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[04:52] | Tell her to put the cane down. | 叫她把那棍子放下 |
[04:54] | I have to be honest, when Dr Kelso said | 说实话 当Kelso医生跟我提到 |
[04:57] | board member, I was thinking this like old, | 董事会成员时 我以为是个上了年纪 |
[04:59] | grumpy… | 又皱着个脸的 |
[05:00] | That would be my father. He died. | 那是我爸 他去世了 |
[05:02] | – I’m so sorry. – 20 years ago. | – 节哀顺变 – 他20年前就去世了 |
[05:07] | I would have said sorry then | 那我这句说得太迟了 |
[05:07] | but I had trouble with my Ss. | 但我当时还发不清楚那些音呢 |
[05:11] | I was five. Ss. So… how are you feeling? | 我那会应该才5岁 呃 你现在感觉如何 |
[05:17] | Great, that’s why I’m here. Listen, RJ. | 好极了 所以我才来这里 听着 RJ |
[05:20] | – JD. – Like it matters. | – 我叫JD – 随你的便 |
[05:22] | You seem like a nice, spineless little boy, | 你看起来挺人畜无害的 |
[05:24] | so let’s be honest. | 我就直接跟你说吧 |
[05:26] | I’m here because it was the | 我到这儿来是为了躲我那啰嗦的妈 |
[05:27] | only way to end | 她成天唠唠叨叨 |
[05:28] | my beastly mother’s nagging pseudo-concern. | 还假惺惺地说是关心我 |
[05:30] | – That’s sweet. – So, do your little tests. | – 她是为你好 – 所以 该做什么检查就做 |
[05:33] | But first, close the blinds, | 但在这之前 先把窗帘拉好了 |
[05:35] | wash off whatever 8th-grade-dance | 把你身上那股中学生的古龙水味洗掉 |
[05:37] | cologne wearing so we don’t add nausea to my symptoms. | 免得我的症状中还得加上”呕吐”这一项 |
[05:39] | I’ll need lemon wedges for my sparkling water, | 还有 我的苏打水里要放柠檬片 |
[05:41] | which for some reason you’ve yet to get me. | 这个你早就该拿来给我了啊 |
[05:44] | Okay. Let me just check out… | 好 让我先检查一下 |
[05:45] | Doing things I want first. | 先去把我刚说的事做了 |
[05:47] | – Your little tests later. – Nice to meet you. | – 然后再做你的小检查 – 很高兴见到你 |
[05:49] | I hate you. | 你烦死了 |
[05:51] | Merry Christmas! Dr. Greenberg. | 圣诞快乐 Greenberg医生 |
[05:53] | I mean, happy Halloween! | 我是说 万圣节快乐 |
[05:54] | I am so frazzled. I did not sleep at all. | 我累得要死 我昨晚一夜没睡呢 |
[05:58] | In fact, I haven’t really slept since I started here. | 事实上 我自从来到这就没好好睡过觉 |
[06:05] | It’s so much pressure, you know. | 我压力真的太大了 |
[06:06] | I can’t talk to anyone here. It’s so competitive. | 我还找不到人倾诉 竞争太激烈了 |
[06:09] | I used to be able to talk to my mom, but now, I don’t know, | 我以前还能跟我妈聊聊 但现在不一样了 |
[06:12] | she listens, | 她现在也听我说话 |
[06:14] | but she just never seems to hear me, you know? | 不过是左耳进右耳出的那种 |
[06:21] | Lonely, depressed, overwhelmed. | 孤独 压抑 不知所措 |
[06:25] | And sometimes I have no idea | 有时候我都怀疑 |
[06:27] | how impossibly I’m gonna make it through this. | 自己能不能撑过这一段 |
[06:30] | No. I don’t even like to take aspirin. | 不 我想我还没到要吃阿司匹林的地步 |
[06:33] | I’d rather just… | 我还不如 |
[06:35] | Oh, you! | 噢 是你要吃 |
[06:36] | Dr Cox. I’ve been thinking about your predicament | Cox医生 考虑到你现在身处困境 |
[06:41] | and I think I have a solution: cruise ships. | 我觉得你干脆去游轮上工作好了 |
[06:44] | – Right. – Everyone’ll call you Doc. | – 是么 – 大家都会尊敬地喊你医生 |
[06:47] | You’ll visit exotic ports. | 在异国情调的港口逗留 |
[06:49] | Maybe you’ll even get to meet Charon. | 指不定还能碰上阴间的摆渡人呢 |
[06:51] | Enjoy this while you can, Bobby. | 你就挖苦我吧 Bobby |
[06:54] | Because if your evil genie actually does grant your wish, | 如果你邪恶的小算盘真的成功地 |
[06:57] | and I disappear, the only person you’ll have left | 把我从这里撵走 那以后 |
[07:00] | to contend with around here will be yourself. | 你就只能挖苦你自己了 |
[07:02] | And when you really get to know that person, | 到时候 当你真正看透你自己时 |
[07:06] | dear God, you’ll scream so loud | 噢老天 你会吓得尖叫的 |
[07:08] | that Satan will want to rip up the | 然后死神受不了你的尖叫 就直接来把你的命索了 |
[07:10] | contract you signed so he can get some sleep. | 好让他能好好睡个觉 |
[07:13] | Look at you with your stiff upper lip. | 看你那小嘴翘的 |
[07:16] | I think I’m gonna miss that the most. | 你走后我一定会想念它的 |
[07:31] | What are you looking at? | 你在看什么 |
[07:34] | I just… I like your shirt. | 我只是 我觉得你的衣服很好看 |
[07:37] | – What kind of shirt is that? – A white T-shirt. | – 它是件什么衣服呀 – 普通的白T恤 |
[07:39] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[07:45] | I will never sleep at your place again. | 我不会再到你那儿过夜了 |
[07:47] | It wasn’t that bad. | 至于这样吗 |
[07:49] | I am in such a good mood. | 今天真是个好日子 |
[07:51] | Does your mother invite the priest over for breakfast every day? | 你妈妈每天都会请牧师过来共进早餐吗 |
[07:54] | Only when she finds me in bed with some guy. | 只有在她发现我和男人有一腿的时候 |
[07:56] | So yeah, most days. | 所以 基本上就是每天咯 |
[07:57] | That’s not funny. That’s not funny. | 这不好笑 一点也不好笑 |
[08:00] | I’m just in a much better place, you know. | 我比之前感觉好多了 |
[08:02] | Do I look different? | 能看出我有啥变化不 |
[08:03] | What kind of a shirt is that? I am such an idiot. | 我居然问”它是件什么衣服呀” 真是蠢哭了 |
[08:07] | I’m in a better place. | 我感觉好极了 |
[08:09] | What do you say, my apartment, tonight? | 这样如何 今晚去我那儿 |
[08:12] | I’ll think about it. | 我考虑考虑 |
[08:14] | Why doesn’t anyone listen to me? | 为什么大家都不理我 |
[08:16] | In a better place, look different, feel good. | 心情好 变化大 感觉棒极了 |
[08:19] | That’s what usually happens when you see a shrink. | 刚看完心理医生的人都是这个德性 |
[08:21] | My patient happens to be a therapist. | 我的病人只不过刚好是个心理医生了 |
[08:23] | I’m not seeing a shrink. | 这跟接受心理治疗完全是两码事 |
[08:24] | – Okay. – I would appreciate it | – 随便你 – 拜托你 |
[08:26] | if you stop spreading around embarrassing rumours. | 别到处跟人乱说我看心理医生的事情 |
[08:27] | I’m just goofing around. | 我就是随口说说 |
[08:29] | The last thing I want to do is upset a crazy lady. | 我可不想破坏一个神神叨叨的妹子的好心情 |
[08:33] | – T-shirt. – Is anybody up there? | – T恤 – 上面有人吗 |
[08:35] | Up there… up there… up there… | 有人吗 人吗 吗 |
[08:38] | I’m all alone down here… here… here… | 我一个人在这儿好孤单 孤单 单 |
[08:41] | It’s cold. | 这里好冷 |
[08:44] | I’m frightened. | 我好怕怕 |
[08:50] | Just keep moving. Refocus. | 继续走你的路 集中精力 |
[08:54] | Think about helping Dr Cox. | 想想该怎么帮Cox医生 |
[08:56] | Ms Sullivan? | Sullivan女士 |
[08:57] | Sorry. I didn’t realise you’re in the bathroom. | 抱歉 我不知道您在洗手间里 |
[09:00] | It’s OK, come on in. | 没关系 进来吧 |
[09:03] | I meant come in the room, not in here. | 我让你进房间 不是让你进洗手间 |
[09:06] | What’s the matter with you? | 脑子不好使吗 |
[09:07] | Are you even a real doctor? | 你到底是不是个医生啊 |
[09:09] | Look, I know that you’re on the board, | 呃 我知道您是董事会成员 |
[09:11] | and I have this friend. | 我有个朋友 |
[09:13] | Well, he’s not really a friend. He’s a mentor… | 也不算是朋友啦 确切地说他是我的导师 |
[09:14] | – Losing interest! – Sorry. He’s a… | – 不想听了 – 抱歉 他是 |
[09:18] | Why are you dressed? | 你穿戴整齐是要去干什么 |
[09:20] | I’m going to a party. I assume my tests are normal. | 我要去参加派对 我各项指标应该都正常吧 |
[09:22] | Or else you wouldn’t be chatting me up. | 不然你也不会在这儿跟我闲聊 |
[09:23] | But gosh huckleberry I’m sure hoping go | 不过吧 少年 我还是很”盼望”和你 |
[09:26] | down to the river some time and race frogs. | 去河边走走 斗斗青蛙什么的呢 |
[09:28] | That’s it. | 忍无可忍 |
[09:29] | Listen, you spoiled, bossy chore of a woman. | 给我听好了 你这娇生惯养独断专横的女人 |
[09:33] | – I’m sorry. What’d you say? – You’re in now, go for it. | – 你说什么 – 就是这个态度 乘胜追击 |
[09:36] | I’m the doctor here. So put your gown back on, | 这里我说了算 把你的病号服换上 |
[09:39] | get back in bed and shut the hell up! | 乖乖躺床上去 然后他妈的把嘴闭上 |
[09:43] | No one talks to me that way. | 从没人这么对我说话 |
[09:45] | Get used to it, missy. | 习惯就好 小姐 |
[09:52] | I didn’t mean to be such a hard ass, just now. | 我想我刚刚有点过火了 |
[09:54] | You can wait until I’m gone to put your gown back on. | 你可以等我走了再换病号服 |
[09:57] | – Take off your pants. – Yes, ma’am. | – 把裤子脱了 – 遵命 夫人 |
[10:06] | I know it’s tough leaving your mother at home. | 把你妈妈独自留在家一定不好过吧 |
[10:09] | – I’m really glad you’re here. – You are? | – 但我很高兴你能来 – 真的吗 |
[10:11] | Yes, I am. | 真的 |
[10:14] | And I promise I’m going to make it worth your while. | 我保证 我不会浪费一分一秒 |
[10:17] | Baby, We’ve already slept together. | 亲爱的 我们已经上过床了 |
[10:20] | You should be careful about the build-up. | 你该用心想想该如何经营好我们的关系 |
[10:23] | – Is that necessary? – Yeah. | – 有这必要吗 – 当然 |
[10:27] | I got something for you. | 我给你准备了点东西 |
[10:30] | You want to hear it? | 想听听看吗 |
[10:42] | Did you learn that for me? | 你特地为我学的吗 |
[10:44] | More. | 继续唱 |
[10:53] | The beginning of a relationship is about three things. | 一段感情的开始离不开以下三点 |
[10:56] | Control. | 自制 |
[10:58] | Oh, God! | 噢 老天 |
[11:00] | Dependence. | 依赖 |
[11:02] | He was released a couple of hours ago. | 他几小时前就出院了 |
[11:05] | And timing. | 以及时机的把握 |
[11:08] | Your mother broke her leg. | 你妈把腿摔断了 |
[11:10] | Other than that, there aren’t a whole lot of surprises. | 除此之外 其他事基本都是意料之中的了 |
[11:13] | Dr Cox have you met…? | Cox医生 你有没有见过 |
[11:14] | You don’t have to introduce me to my ex-wife. | 我的前妻不需要你来介绍 |
[11:18] | Surprise! | 惊喜吧 |
[11:22] | You putz. | 你个傻逼 |
[11:27] | – Oh, no. – Hello, Jordan. | – 噢不 – 你好 Jordan |
[11:30] | – Oh, no, no. – Perry. | – 完了完了 – Perry |
[11:32] | – Perry? – You never heard that. | – Perry – 你当没听到 |
[11:35] | I never heard that? | 让我当没听到 |
[11:35] | I’m not here. | 我巴不得我不在这儿 |
[11:36] | And I don’t have your ex-wife’s bite mark on my neck. | 而且我脖子上也没有你前妻的吻痕 |
[11:38] | Don’t look her in the eyes, newbie. She’ll steal your soul. | 别直视她的眼睛 她会把你的魂勾走的 |
[11:41] | How are things down in the underworld? | 地狱里的生活怎么样 |
[11:43] | Good. And you? Still have a rollicking social life? | 不错 你呢 社交生活还那么滋润吗 |
[11:47] | Since I cut you loose it’s been one big party. | 自从我摆脱了你 每天过得是相当嗨 |
[11:51] | In the next 5 seconds, name some place, | 给你5秒钟 |
[11:52] | other than the hospital and your apartment | 说出除了医院和你家以外 |
[11:54] | you’ve been in the last month. | 你在上个月去过的地方 |
[11:57] | 5 4 3 2 Five, four, three, two… | |
[12:01] | My car! | 我的车 |
[12:04] | On the way to the… big party. | 我开车 去一个大派对来着 |
[12:08] | That must have hurt. | 感觉一定不好受吧 |
[12:10] | Oh my god. I gotta get out of here. | 老天 我最好赶快离开 |
[12:12] | Anger like this has a way | 人在气头上时 |
[12:14] | of being passed on to whoever’s closest. | 最喜欢把气撒到离他最近的人身上 |
[12:16] | Dr Cox, I know you’re suspended | Cox医生 我知道你现在处于停职期 |
[12:19] | but you’re the only one my mother trusts. | 但你是我妈唯一信任的人 |
[12:20] | Not now! | 现在没空 |
[12:25] | This is all your fault. | 这全赖你 |
[12:31] | – Turk, can I talk…? – No. You can’t. | – Turk 能跟你谈谈 – 不 不行 |
[12:33] | That’s why they’re called your problems. | 你自己的问题 自己解决 |
[12:39] | Sorry. | 对不起咯 |
[12:46] | Happy Halloween. | 万圣节快乐 |
[12:50] | That’ll teach you | 给你个教训 |
[12:51] | not to spy on people during their alone time. | 以后别在人家独处时乱偷窥 |
[12:54] | Okay. When dealing with a crisis, | 淡定 当处理问题时 |
[12:55] | everyone knows you go right to the source. | 最好的方法是找到它的源头 |
[12:58] | God, the source is pretty. | 这源头真是个尤物啊 |
[13:00] | Ms Sullivan? | Sullivan女士 |
[13:02] | Excuse me? Ms Sullivan. | 打扰一下 Sullivan女士 |
[13:03] | Honey, | 亲爱的 |
[13:04] | I think we’re way past Ms Sullivan. | 何必这么见外呢 |
[13:06] | OK, Jordan… | 好吧 Jordan |
[13:11] | I just don’t think we should see each other again. | 我觉得我俩以后不该再见面了 |
[13:15] | The story of my life. Any time | 我的人生就该如此吗 |
[13:17] | I let my guard down just a little, I get hurt. | 每当我放松一点点防备 就注定会受伤 |
[13:21] | I am so sorry. | 我十分抱歉 |
[13:23] | You know how long it’s been since I connected with someone? | 你知道我有多久没跟人亲密接触了吗 |
[13:26] | It’s not fair that just because of him, | 这太不公平了 就因为他 |
[13:29] | I don’t get to spend time… | 弄得我都不能 |
[13:30] | It’s hard to keep that going. | 我实在装不下去了 |
[13:32] | See you, DJ, I got a date. | 再见 DJ 我还有个约会呢 |
[13:36] | “See each other again!” | 还”下次再见”呢 |
[13:40] | She’s gonna be OK. | 她会好起来的 |
[13:42] | I don’t know, Mom, I’m just feeling lost. | 我不知道 妈妈 我只是觉得很迷茫 |
[13:46] | Everyone here is so busy, | 这儿每个人都忙得没时间搭理你 |
[13:49] | and I guess I’m just kind of lonely. | 我觉得挺孤独的 |
[13:52] | Mom, could you just try to hear what I’m saying? | 妈 你能认真听我说说话吗 |
[13:56] | Just this once? | 就这一次也好 |
[13:58] | No, I don’t have short hair. | 不 我现在不是短头发 |
[14:01] | Yes, I know short hair gives me pig-face. | 我知道短发让我看起来脸大 |
[14:05] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[14:08] | – Dr Cox! – OK, Linus. | – Cox医生 – 好了 旋风小子 |
[14:09] | You’re too excited. I want you to get your blanket, | 这么激动干什么 拿上你的小毛毯 |
[14:11] | go in a corner, and take a time-out. | 找个角落去冷静一下 |
[14:14] | Non-displaced femoral fracture, | 大腿骨骨折 骨头没错位 |
[14:15] | Carla’s mom’s gonna be fine. | Carla的妈妈不会有什么大碍 |
[14:18] | – OK, what? – Your ex-wife. | – 好了 什么事 – 是您的前妻 |
[14:19] | She’s the answer. | 她能解答您的问题 |
[14:22] | Things That Ruined My Life? | 是谁毁了我的人生 |
[14:23] | Things that took half my money? | 是谁卷走了我一半的财产 |
[14:24] | Things With Sharp Edges? | 是谁尖酸刻薄 是解答这些问题吗 |
[14:26] | Come on. She’s on the board. | 别这样嘛 她是董事会成员 |
[14:28] | Deep down I’m sure she’s a reasonable person. | 我相信她是个讲理的人 |
[14:30] | Not that I know her at all. | 不是说我跟她很熟啊 |
[14:31] | I have never been alone with her. | 我从没跟她单独待过 |
[14:32] | – But I’m sure if you just… – No. | – 不过我敢肯定只要你 – 不可能 |
[14:34] | – Ask. – I’m gonna go ahead and do this just | – 提出来 – 我再用超级慢速跟你说一遍 |
[14:36] | as slowly as possible so you don’t misunderstand. | 免得你还是搞不懂 |
[14:39] | No… | 不 可 能 |
[14:42] | I wonder if he wants me to ask her. | 我在想 他会不会是想让我去找她说呢 |
[14:45] | Fine, I’ll ask her. | 好吧 我去说就是了 |
[14:51] | That’s a no. | 这是不要的意思吧 |
[14:56] | – It’s always funny. – I can’t believe she’s sleeping. | – 这真好玩 – 她睡着了 真难得 |
[14:59] | I had the intern gave her two Valium. | 我让实习生给她吃了两片安定药 |
[15:01] | Why, was she in a lot of pain? | 为什么 她很痛吗 |
[15:02] | No, she just wouldn’t shut up. | 不是的 因为她话太多了 |
[15:04] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[15:07] | Listen, I notice your little boyfriend’s name’s | 你母亲的护理人员名单中 |
[15:08] | not on the cast. | 怎么没有你小男朋友的名字 |
[15:10] | Are you kidding? | 你逗我呢 |
[15:11] | Making me leave her alone like that? | 是他让我把她一个人扔在家里的哎 |
[15:13] | Do you understand that she would have gotten hurt, | 你得知道 不管你在不在家 |
[15:15] | whether you were there or not. | 她都会受伤的啊 |
[15:18] | She fell in the shower. | 她是洗澡时摔倒的 |
[15:20] | So unless you two have an extremely disturbing relationship, | 所以除非你俩之间有啥不伦之情 |
[15:24] | – I’m afraid you’re full of crap. – I’m full of crap? | – 不然你这就是歪理 – 歪理 |
[15:27] | If you don’t care about being suspended, | 如果你不在乎自己被停职的事 |
[15:29] | why are you here? | 你还在这里耗着干什么 |
[15:31] | You may scare everybody else with those crazy eyes, | 别人可能会被你这凶残的眼神吓退 |
[15:33] | but you don’t scare me. | 可你别想吓我 |
[15:34] | You use you mom as an excuse to not take chances. | 你只是在用你妈妈的事在当借口 |
[15:36] | You’re never happy unless you’re here. | 你只有在这医院里的时候才是真正开心的 |
[15:38] | Admit you’re afraid to live your own life. | 承认吧 你害怕自己独立生活 |
[15:40] | Admit that losing this place would kill you. | 承认吧 离开这里你活不下去的 |
[15:43] | – We done? – That’s all I got. | – 说够了吗 – 我说完了 |
[15:51] | Crazy eyes? | 凶残的眼神 |
[15:55] | Low blow. | 你还真刻薄 |
[15:57] | There are other ways to save Dr Cox’s job. | 我得想想别的办法帮Cox医生保住工作 |
[15:59] | I could try talking to Dr Kelso. | 我可以找Kelso医生说说 |
[16:05] | Dr Cox could get extensive plastic surgery | Cox医生可以来个大面积整容 |
[16:07] | to look like Jimmie Walker. | 把自己整成Jimmie Walker的样子 |
[16:09] | This guy’s gonna need 30mEqs of KCL. | 给这人注射30毫当量的氯化钾 |
[16:12] | Or I could just ask Jimmie Walker | 或者我直接让Jimmie Walker |
[16:14] | to talk to Dr Kelso. | 去跟Kelso谈谈好了 |
[16:16] | Your man Cox is the best. | 你们的Cox医生棒极了 |
[16:17] | I know he’s got an unorthodox way of doing things, | 虽然他有时候不走寻常路 |
[16:21] | but all the innovators do. | 但所有革新者不都是这么做的吗 |
[16:23] | Now, everybody deserves a second chance. | 不能把人一棒子打死嘛 |
[16:26] | Am I right? | 我说的对不对 |
[16:28] | Who are you? | 你谁啊 |
[16:30] | Or I could get back to the problem at hand. | 我还是回到问题本身好了 |
[16:37] | Jordan, I know you’re on your way to the board meeting | Jordan 我知道你现在赶着去开董事会议 |
[16:39] | and I know you don’t really like me, but… | 而且你也不怎么喜欢我 但是 |
[16:42] | I don’t dislike you. I nothing you. | 我不是不喜欢你 我根本没把你放在眼里过 |
[16:44] | Thanks, that’s special. I have to ask you a favour. | 谢谢 这也挺特别的嘛 我得找你帮个忙 |
[16:48] | But you have to know | 但你得知道 我跟你上床 |
[16:49] | this is not why we slept together. | 不是为了让你帮我的忙 |
[16:50] | You had nothing to do with why we slept together. | 我跟你睡完全是我主动的好吗 |
[16:54] | I think we both know that’s not completely true. | 这话说得可不太对吧 |
[16:57] | Oh please. Even though you’re terrified | 拜托 虽然你担心 |
[17:00] | the good Dr Cox will find out, | Cox医生发现我们的关系 |
[17:01] | if I wanted you to go to his apartment right now | 但如果现在我让你到他家去 |
[17:03] | and have sex with me in front of him, you would. | 咱俩在他面前发生关系 你也会照办的 |
[17:05] | Please don’t do that. | 拜托别这么做 |
[17:07] | You remind me of him when he was younger. | 我在你身上看到了他年轻时的影子 |
[17:09] | Then Jordan, look into your heart and see | 那求你了Jordan 能不能用心考虑考虑 |
[17:12] | if you can dig up sympathy | 同情一下他 |
[17:13] | for someone who means a whole lot to me, | 他对我来说真的很重要 |
[17:15] | and probably means a little to you, too. | 对你来说应该也有一丁丁点重要吧 |
[17:19] | – So will you help him? – Ah, sweetie… | – 你会帮他吗 – 哦 亲爱的 |
[17:22] | No. | 不会 |
[17:24] | – I went to therapy once. – You did? | – 我也去过心理治疗呢 – 真的吗 |
[17:27] | Yeah. Once though, like, back in ’93 to ’94. | 嗯 不过只有一次 是在93年到94年间 |
[17:32] | Then a few months in ’95. | 还加上95年的头几个月 |
[17:34] | And then I went to group, which was a disaster. | 然后我加入了一个互助小组 简直是个悲剧 |
[17:37] | When I went to college it was my first time away from home. | 上大学是我第一次离开家 |
[17:41] | Things started piling up | 各种事情一波接一波 |
[17:43] | and I felt I was sinking, you know? | 我觉得自己快撑不住了 |
[17:44] | – Yeah, I do. – And no matter how embarrassing | – 我懂你 – 还有 不管你觉得 |
[17:47] | you think it might be, | 这有多丢人 |
[17:49] | it’s always helpful to talk to someone neutral. | 但找个旁观者谈谈心是很有帮助的 |
[17:51] | For example, take a look at me. I am now, | 就说我吧 幸亏有了心理治疗 |
[17:54] | thanks to therapy, | 我才能有今天 |
[17:55] | in a healthy relationship with a beautiful woman, | 我才能找到一个美丽的女朋友 |
[17:58] | who won’t sleep over house | 但她不肯来我家过夜 |
[17:59] | because she thinks I broke her mother’s leg. | 因为她觉得是我让她妈摔断腿的 |
[18:04] | Hey! Baby! | 亲爱的 你来啦 |
[18:08] | How long were you back there? For a second, huh? | 你在后面站多久了 有一会儿了吧 是不 |
[18:11] | Because you know I wasn’t talking about us. I was… | 我刚才不是在说我们哈 我是 |
[18:13] | Turk Turk. | |
[18:14] | Mom’s spending the night here, | 我妈今晚得待在医院 |
[18:15] | so I will spend the night with you, | 所以我可以去你家过夜 |
[18:18] | only we have to leave right now. | 不过咱们得马上走 |
[18:22] | Go. | 去吧 |
[18:34] | Sometimes no matter how badly | 有时候 |
[18:35] | you want to keep something from happening, | 无论你有多么想阻止一件坏事的发生 |
[18:37] | there’s nothing you can do to stop it. | 你都只能想想而已 无能为力 |
[18:40] | And right now the board of directors of Sacred Heart | 现在 在那扇门后面 |
[18:42] | is behind that door sipping | 圣心医院的董事们正在一边喝着香槟酒 |
[18:44] | bubbly water and killing the career of Dr Cox. | 一边残忍地给Cox医生的职业生涯画上句号 |
[18:48] | Yes. I am bullet-proof. | 棒极了 我果然是无敌的 |
[18:51] | – He’s taking it well. – So, no hard feelings? | – 他心理承受能力不错 – 你不生气吧 |
[18:55] | – Careful. – Catch you on the flip side. | – 你小心点 – 到时再见啦 |
[18:58] | I really think you’re making a big mistake. | 我觉得你做的决定大错特错 |
[19:02] | – The most destructive thing about Dr… – Yawn! | – Cox医生的错误在于 – 打哈欠了 |
[19:05] | I say yawn | 我直接说”打哈欠” |
[19:07] | because when I actually yawn | 因为我刚刚打哈欠时 |
[19:08] | you don’t get it. | 你没感受到我的不耐烦 |
[19:09] | See you in hell. | 下地狱去吧 |
[19:13] | I don’t know why she did it | 我不明白她为什么这么做 |
[19:15] | maybe I got to her | 也许是我说服了她 |
[19:16] | Maybe she knows how much the hospital needs him. | 也许她知道他对这医院来说是不可或缺的 |
[19:19] | Maybe somewhere | 也许她的心底 |
[19:20] | she remembers why she cared about him in the first place. | 还对他有所惦记 |
[19:22] | I did it cos the thought | 我之所以帮你 是因为我觉得 |
[19:23] | of you rotting here in this fluorescent tomb | 与其让你拿着养老金到处挥霍 |
[19:26] | is more fun than tipping a valet with your alimony cheque. | 还不如看你在这地方烂死有意思呢 |
[19:30] | Listen, pumpkin, if you’re | 听着 亲爱的 |
[19:32] | having this much trouble getting over me, | 如果你真这么忘不了我 |
[19:35] | just go ahead and give me a call, | 给我打个电话就好 |
[19:37] | and I’ll toss you a sympathy throw-down any time. | 我会好好鄙视下你那可笑的同情心的 |
[19:40] | Whatever the reason, it made me realise | 不管她是出自什么缘由吧 |
[19:42] | every ending leads to new complications. | 我只觉现在一波未平 一波又起 |
[19:49] | New problems to be dealt with. | 新问题层出不穷 |
[19:54] | I’m watching that. | 我在看呢 |
[19:59] | – New issues. – Thanks, Dr Greenberg. | – 还有新的开始 – 谢谢 Greenberg医生 |
[20:06] | See you next week. | 下周再见 |
[20:52] | She was never boring. | 她一直都那么有活力 |
[20:55] | What happened? | 你们为什么分开 |
[20:56] | You marry somebody just like your mother | 你找了个跟你妈一样的人结婚 |
[20:58] | then remember you hate your mother. | 然后才意识到你讨厌你妈 |
[21:01] | You asked her for help, didn’t you? | 是你让她帮我的 是不是 |
[21:04] | I don’t think you realise | 你大概没注意到 |
[21:06] | how important you are for some people around here. | 你对这里的某些人其实很重要 |
[21:08] | I’ll always remember that moment | 我一直记得Cox医生 |
[21:09] | as the first thank-you I got from Dr Cox. | 第一次跟我说谢谢的情景 |
[21:12] | Jeez, Agnes. | 老天 什么重不重要的 |
[21:13] | Does the field-hockey team know that you’re missing? | 说得好像曲棍球队少了一人他们会发现似的 |
[21:16] | It felt good. | 感觉好极了 |
[21:18] | Although it did take some stones to be honest. | 不过 能做到开诚布公 也挺需要勇气的 |
[21:24] | Stick with the truth and you can’t get hurt. | 多一些坦白 就少一些伤害 |
[21:26] | Always been my philosophy. | 这一直是我的为人之道 |
[21:30] | – You didn’t sleep with her, did you? – God, no. | – 你没跟她上床吧 – 当然没有啦 |
[21:35] | Philosophy is tricky. | 为人之道也是要变通的嘛 |