时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Let’s start off with a toughie. Who can tell me…? | 我们先从难题开始 谁能告诉我 |
[00:08] | Over the last few weeks, the most amazing thing has happened. | 过去几周 发生了件无比奇妙的事 |
[00:11] | I’ve been nailing rounds. | 我状态极佳 |
[00:13] | I think I’m actually starting to separate myself from the pack. | 并开始脱颖而出 |
[00:16] | Sir, the answer is Beck’s triad. | 先生 答案是贝克三联征 |
[00:20] | It keeps me on top of my game. | 独领风骚 |
[00:22] | Looks like a break in the ulna, right there. | 看起来是尺骨断了 在这呢 |
[00:25] | It’s good to be the king. | 当王者的感觉真好 |
[00:27] | You know, it’s OK to be impressed by me. Most girls are. | 知道吗 被我迷倒很正常 大多女孩都这样 |
[00:32] | The only problem with reaching the top is, sooner or later, | 可是高处不胜寒 |
[00:35] | someone starts nipping at your heels. | 迟早有人要把你赶下来 |
[00:37] | For me, that guy was Nick Murdoch. | 对我来说 这个人就是Nick Murdoch |
[00:45] | Well, the gurney adds drama. | 不过是借着轮床的效果罢了 |
[01:06] | So that’s the guy who wants to take me down. | 这就是想把我赶下去的家伙 |
[01:09] | Of course, you’ll have a scar, Peter. | 你会有伤疤的 Peter |
[01:11] | You’re not getting any surgery | 虽然你没有进行任何手术 |
[01:13] | but chicks dig scars so I’m gonna give you one anyway. | 但小女生很吃伤疤这一套 这事就包我身上了 |
[01:18] | Doctor, Peter’s drug rash is getting a lot worse. | 医生 Peter的药疹越来越严重了 |
[01:22] | No problem, just give him Prednisone… | 没事的 给他注射点强的松 |
[01:24] | Good bedside manner, good rapport with the nurses, | 对待病人友善,与护士相处融洽 |
[01:27] | sees me staring at him… | 看到我盯着他了 |
[01:30] | Act busy. | 装忙 |
[01:32] | That’s the stud right there. That’s where you’d… | 这里有个大头钉 你可以在这里 |
[01:35] | …hang a painting. | 挂幅画 |
[01:37] | He was born John Dorian but he was simply known as JD: | 他名叫John Dorian 人称JD |
[01:41] | doctor, friend, lover. | 是一位医者 挚友 爱人 |
[01:46] | – Hey, man, how are ya? – Hey, how are you? | – 嘿 哥们 你好吗 – 嘿 你好 |
[01:48] | OK… There that is. | 好了 |
[01:50] | Gosh, can you believe we’re doctors? | 天啊 你能相信我们是医生了吗 |
[01:52] | The other night at a restaurant this guy starts choking. | 某晚在餐厅有个人噎着了 |
[01:56] | They asked if anyone was a doctor. I didn’t even move. | 大家问有谁是医生吗 我都没反应过来 |
[02:00] | I know,I still feel like I’m seven years old | 我懂的 我也觉得自己只有7岁 |
[02:01] | playing MASH with my older brother. | 和哥哥在角色扮演<风流军医俏护士>呢 |
[02:04] | I don’t want to be Hot Lips again. | 我不要再当”烈焰红唇”了 |
[02:07] | Shut up and kiss Frank. | 闭嘴 亲Frank一口 |
[02:11] | I don’t talk to my brother much. | 我也没怎么跟我哥聊了 |
[02:14] | What are you doing? Don’t connect with him. | 你在干嘛呢 别跟他寒暄啊 |
[02:16] | – Well, I’ll see you. – OK. | – 就这样吧 再见 – 好 |
[02:19] | What happened to that guy in the restaurant? | 餐厅那人后来怎么样了 |
[02:21] | Eventually I remembered I was a doctor. | 我终于想起我是个医生 |
[02:24] | He’d been dead for 20 minutes. Very embarrassing. | 但是他已经断气20分钟了 真尴尬 |
[02:27] | Food was good, though. | 不过那里食物还不错 |
[02:29] | Don’t laugh. Don’t laugh! | 别笑出来 别笑 |
[02:33] | Damn! | 该死的 |
[02:34] | Hi | 嗨 |
[02:36] | Any time you wanna get more gauze,it’d be a real treat for all of us. | 要是你能拿多点纱布过来 我们感激不尽 |
[02:41] | – It’s hard being you,isn’t it? – It is. | – 像你这样做人也很累吧 – 的确 |
[02:45] | – What’s with the smile? – This whole big bad wolf thing, | – 笑什么呢 – 笑你演的大恶狼 |
[02:48] | it’s such an act. | 足以以假乱真 |
[02:51] | Neato! Now what do you want? A tip? | 干得好 你还想要什么 小费吗 |
[02:53] | Get out. Go, go! | 出去 滚出去 |
[02:57] | I’m not sure I agree. | 我可不这么认为 |
[03:08] | – You good T-dog? – Come on, man. | – 你没事吧 – 拜托 老兄 |
[03:10] | I could do this with my eyes closed. | 我闭着眼都能搞定 |
[03:13] | – I won’t, though. – Open the peritoneum. | – 当然 我不会这么做的 – 切开腹膜 |
[03:17] | Nice, clean cut. Good. | 不错 切得很好 |
[03:20] | Good. Whoa, what’s that smell? | 不错 哎呀 这是什么味道 |
[03:24] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:26] | – Did you nick the colon? – No. | – 你切到大肠了吗 – 没有 |
[03:28] | I mean, I don’t know. I… I don’t think so. Did I? | 我 我不知道 应该没有吧 有吗 |
[03:31] | Cut the music. | 把音乐关了 |
[03:33] | You know, I kinda had a date last night. | 你知道吗 我昨晚”约会”了 |
[03:36] | – Really? – Yeah. | – 真的吗 – 是啊 |
[03:37] | A guy on the bus fell asleep on me and drooled on my shoulder. | 有个人在公交车上睡着了 还把口水流到了我肩上 |
[03:41] | – You slut. – Yeah. | – 你个荡妇 – 谢谢 |
[03:44] | How about Nick? | 你觉得Nick怎么样 |
[03:45] | I’d let him drool on me. | 我巴不得他把口水流到我身上 |
[03:48] | That’s gross. Why did I say that? | 太恶心了 我在胡言乱语什么 |
[03:50] | I shouldn’t talk to people. | 我就不该跟人说话 |
[03:51] | I wouldn’t know what to do even if I was interested. | 虽然我是有兴趣 可不知道怎么做 |
[03:55] | Well, you could start by looking at him. | 你可以从盯着他看开始 |
[03:59] | Did he look back? Does he like me? Why doesn’t he like me? | 他回应了吗 他喜欢我吗 他为什么不喜欢我呀 |
[04:02] | I can’t believe I already blew it. | 我竟然把事情搞砸了 |
[04:04] | It felt weird trying to push Nick on her. | 撮合她和Nick的感觉很奇怪 |
[04:06] | I mean this morning I wanted to kill the guy. | 今天早上我才想要杀了他 |
[04:08] | But the truth is,he’s so nice, he probably would’ve helped me. | 实际上他人好 很可能还会帮助我 |
[04:11] | Come on, JD, you’re not closing the windpipe. | 来吧 JD 你还没掐到气管呢 |
[04:14] | Put more pressure down here. | 你得在这个位置用力 |
[04:16] | Come on! I know you can do it! Come on! Come on! | 用力啊 我知道你行的 用点力 |
[04:20] | If it isn’t the brain trust. | 智囊团们 |
[04:24] | Someone tell me what this patient’s rash is. | 谁来告诉我这位病人长的是什么皮疹 |
[04:27] | You have until I finish my squeezy juice. | 在我喝完果汁前 请告诉我答案 |
[04:30] | My God, I’m drawing a… | 天啊 我觉得是 |
[04:32] | I can’t remember what you draw when your mind draws a… | 我忘了要怎么思考 |
[04:35] | …something. | 事情了 |
[04:36] | – It’s Erythema Migrans. – Why don’t you answer it? | – 是游走性红斑 – 你怎么不答 |
[04:40] | Everyone looks up to you. It’s important you don’t get stumped. | 大家都很崇拜你呢 你可不能被难倒 |
[04:44] | Besides, it’s important to you, too. | 而且 这知识对你也很重要 |
[04:46] | Please, like he knows me. | 不是吧 他像看透了我的心似的 |
[04:49] | It’s Erythema Migrans, sir. | 是游走性红斑 |
[04:53] | Right you are, Dr Dorian. | 回答正确 Dorian医生 |
[04:55] | Nice. | 好样的 |
[04:58] | OK, there you go. | 没错 就是这样 |
[05:00] | Now you’ve got it. Oh, good. | 你成功了 好样的 |
[05:03] | I don’t know where that smell came from. | 不知道这味道从哪传来的 |
[05:06] | – Er, sir? – What is it? Do you see something? | – 呃 先生 – 怎么 你看见什么啦 |
[05:09] | Sir, I farted. That smell is from the fart I made. | 我放屁了 那股就是我放屁的味道 |
[05:13] | – Dude… – Get the hell out of my OR. | – 老兄 – 滚出我的手术室 |
[05:18] | Yes, sir. Good. | 好的 遵命 |
[05:21] | Time to put myself right back on top of Nick. | 是时候要再次超越Nick了 |
[05:25] | That came out wrong. | 可惜事与愿违 |
[05:26] | Excuse me, Dr Cox? I know that you need to pick an intern | 打扰一下 Cox医生 听说您要选个实习生 |
[05:30] | to co-write that case report on post-partum… | 和你一起写份病例报告 关于产后的 |
[05:32] | Yeah, sure. Congratulations. Now, go. | 没错 就是你了 好了 走吧 |
[05:35] | Mission accomplished. | 任务完成 |
[05:37] | Hey, buddy. How are ya? | 嘿 兄弟 还好吗 |
[05:39] | Dr Cox, I was wondering if | Cox医生 我想问一下 |
[05:41] | I could co-write that case report with you. | 我能和您一起写病例报告吗 |
[05:44] | Wow, this is good. Newbie and Newbie. | 有好戏看了 菜鸟对决 |
[05:47] | Too bad it can’t be a fight to the death. | 可惜不能决一死战 |
[05:49] | No no no.I didn’t know you wanted to do it. You do it.You will be great. | 噢不 我不知道你也想做 你来吧 你一定会做得很好 |
[05:54] | Hey you cut it out. Nice guys aren’t even that nice. | 我说你啊 好人可不是这么当的 |
[05:56] | Now let me see, just exactly who to choose? Who to choose? | 我想想要选谁呢 选谁呢 |
[06:14] | Nice. Very nice, indeed. OK, over. | 好 非常好 来 弯腰 |
[06:21] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[06:24] | Attaboy. | 好样的 |
[06:27] | I’m gonna go with… Guy Smiley, here. | 我要选 笑容灿烂的这位 |
[06:34] | – Huge moment for me. – I know. | – 真是我人生的重要时刻 – 我懂 |
[06:36] | I wish my dad was alive. | 要是我爸还在就好了 |
[06:41] | It doesn’t mean anything. | 这没什么大不了的 |
[06:42] | You flipped a coin in your head? | 你在脑里扔了个硬币决定吗 |
[06:45] | No. It’s just that, right now, | 没有啊 只是目前 |
[06:47] | he’s better at internal medicine than you. | 他在内科方面比你优秀 |
[06:54] | OK, insult me, like you always do. | 好啦 尽情羞辱我吧 像往常一样 |
[06:56] | Too easy. When you least expect it. | 没难度 等下次你没防备时再说 |
[07:02] | Dr Wen threatened to sew my butt cheeks together. | Wen医生威胁说要把我的屁股缝起来 |
[07:05] | Yet you continue to eat chilli. | 可你还不是在吃辣椒 |
[07:07] | Dude, I’m taking the cheese off. | 我把芝士拿出来不就行了吗 |
[07:11] | Even though nothing happened today, | 虽说今天没出什么错 |
[07:14] | it still kinda freaked me out. | 可我还是心有余悸 |
[07:16] | One flinch,one hiccup and that’s the difference between life and death? | 一个走神 就可能把病人推向鬼门关 |
[07:20] | It’s a lot to have on your shoulders, you know? | 肩上担子太重了 你知道吗 |
[07:27] | What are you guys talking about? | 你们在聊啥呢 |
[07:29] | Cheese. | 芝士 |
[07:31] | Turk is so lucky I met him first. | Turk先遇到我真是万幸 |
[07:35] | How’s my man doing? | 我的宝贝今天怎么样 |
[07:37] | Baby, most guys are here. | 亲爱的 大多数人都在这个水平 |
[07:39] | But me, I’m, like, all up in here. | 而我呢 高居在此 |
[07:43] | Dr Turk, you can make the incision now. | Turk医生 你可以下刀了 |
[07:48] | Sir, my hand’s tightening up. | 老师 我的手有点无力 |
[07:51] | – I must be low on potassium. – All right, I’ll take over. | – 可能是缺钾 – 好吧 交给我 |
[08:00] | Dr Murdoch, Peter’s rash has gone | Murdoch医生 Peter的皮疹消了 |
[08:02] | but he’s vomited six times in the last hour. | 可是过去一个小时他吐了六次 |
[08:05] | No problem, give him Zofran | 没关系 给他开点止吐剂 |
[08:06] | and a 20cc per kilo bolus of normal saline. | 和20毫升浓度的生理盐水 |
[08:09] | Everyone’s finally coming | 最后大家都逐渐认同 |
[08:10] | around to my way of thinking about Nick. | 我对Nick的观点 |
[08:13] | You’re right, he definitely has a cute little butt. | 说得太对了 他真的有个迷人小翘臀 |
[08:16] | It’s almost like it’s been sculpted. | 就像精心雕刻过的 |
[08:19] | Who cares? Everybody’s got a cute butt. I have a cute butt. | 这有什么 谁没有迷人小翘臀 我也有啊 |
[08:23] | You should bring it in some day. | 改天你真该带来看看 |
[08:27] | – How’s Turk doing? – He’s fine, why? | – Turk还好吗 – 挺好的啊 为什么这样问 |
[08:30] | He totally froze during surgery yesterday. Didn’t he tell you? | 他昨天在手术室怯场了 他没跟你说吗 |
[08:37] | I feel like we haven’t talked in ages. How are you? | 好像我们好久没聊过天了 你还好吗 |
[08:42] | – Fine. – Yeah? | – 挺好的 – 是吗 |
[08:44] | Don’t I look OK? You know? | 我看起来不好吗 知道吗 |
[08:52] | You know? I’m fine. As a matter of fact… | 知道吗 我很好 事实上 |
[08:55] | I am doin’ OK, I am doin’ OK | 我感觉好极了 好极了 |
[09:01] | Good afternoon, doctors. | 午安 各位医生 |
[09:04] | I’ve gathered you all here because, well… | 今天把你们叫到这里来 是因为 |
[09:07] | Attendance at my noon conferences has been very disappointing. | 午间查房时你们出勤率十分差强人意 |
[09:12] | I’ve begun to wonder if | 我就在想 |
[09:13] | maybe you have something more important to do. | 也许你们有很重要的事做 |
[09:18] | Maybe you feel the need to sneak off and have a little nappy-nap? | 也许你们想开溜去打个盹 |
[09:23] | I love nappy-naps. | 我最爱打盹了 |
[09:26] | Or maybe you’ve forgotten that my conferences are mandatory. | 也许你们忘了那是必须参加的 |
[09:32] | My hospital, my rules! | 我的医院我做主 |
[09:34] | I’ve never missed one. Batting 1,000 over here. | 我从没缺席过 人头担保 |
[09:39] | I’m more proud of you than I’ve ever been of an intern. | 我真为你骄傲 比我当实习时更棒 |
[09:43] | How do you like me now, Nick? | 现在觉得我怎样呢 Nick |
[09:47] | So you see, sir, the poor | 如你所见 老师 低出勤率 |
[09:48] | attendance is my fault. And my fault only. | 是我的错 都是我的错 |
[09:51] | Well, then, you have just won the privilege | 好 那就给你一个”福利” |
[09:54] | of writing my next ten lectures by this afternoon. | 今天下午写完我要用的10份演讲稿 |
[10:02] | Paging Dr Martyr… | 自告奋勇当烈士呀 |
[10:04] | – What the hell was that guy… – Way to go, man. | – 这人到底 – 干得漂亮 兄弟 |
[10:07] | Nick, that was amazing. | Nick 你真棒 |
[10:12] | …thinking? | 在想什么 |
[10:17] | It’s good to be the king. | 当王者的感觉真好 |
[10:25] | Things change when you’re not the star any more. | 当你不再是主角时 一切都变了 |
[10:31] | What can I say? The lectures this kid wrote were fantastic. | 怎么说呢 这孩子写的演讲稿真是棒极了 |
[10:36] | The hospital starts to seem like a whole different place. | 这个医院突然就变了样 |
[10:42] | Hey, man. Want some company? | 嘿 哥们 要我陪你聊聊吗 |
[10:46] | No, I just wanna be alone. | 不了 我自个待待就好 |
[10:53] | – Well? – Not yet. But soon. | – 来笑我吧 – 时机未到 不过快了 |
[10:58] | Very soon. | 很快了 |
[11:03] | Why would Turk talk to Elliot about this and not me? | 为什么Turk选择向Elliot倾诉而不是我呢 |
[11:06] | They’re not friends, know what I mean? | 他们连朋友都不算 你懂我意思吗 |
[11:08] | After 25 minutes, the only way I could know what you mean more | 再过25分钟 要我懂只有一种方法 |
[11:11] | is if you wrote | 就是你把 |
[11:13] | “My boyfriend doesn’t open up to me” on a mallet | “男友不愿对我敞开心扉”写在个锤子上 |
[11:15] | and smashed me over the head with it. | 然后往我脑袋来一锤 |
[11:18] | Why can’t you just for once dig down in your heart, | 为什么你不能试着打开心扉 |
[11:21] | access some emotions and empathise with me? | 体会别人的情感 同情一下我吗 |
[11:26] | – I’m sorry, what were we doing? – That’s why no one likes you. | – 不好意思 我们在干嘛呢 – 难怪没人喜欢你 |
[11:29] | You like me a little bit. | 你就挺喜欢我的啊 |
[11:32] | And so do you, sweet cakes. | 你也是 小甜心 |
[11:37] | Want a little sugar from Daddy? | 要吃爸爸手里的糖果吗 |
[11:42] | Well, looky here. I thought this was my special place. | 看这是谁呀 还以为这只是我的秘密花园呢 |
[11:47] | I’d ask you not to tell the others about this spot, | 我还想叫你别告诉别人这个地的呢 |
[11:50] | but none of them are talking to you. | 可现在都没人跟你说话了 |
[11:53] | It’s been a rough day, sir. | 今天真不好过啊 |
[11:56] | You see, Dr Dorian, your problem is, you’re a pansy. | 知道吗 Dorian医生 你的问题在于太优柔寡断了 |
[12:00] | If you were in my way, I’d throw you off this ledge right now. | 要是我的话 我马上把你从这里扔下去 |
[12:06] | We’re out here alone. | 这里就我们俩 |
[12:09] | No one would ever know. | 没人会知道的 |
[12:21] | I’m gonna… I’m gonna… I have to… | 我想 我想 我要去 |
[12:24] | …things. | 办点事 |
[12:30] | Interns are fun. | 实习生真好玩 |
[12:35] | I’m single. | 我是单身 |
[12:37] | That was more subtle in my head. | 我心里想得要委婉一点的 |
[12:40] | Relax | 放轻松 |
[12:42] | I already left a message on your machine asking you out. | 我已经给你电话留了言要约你出去了 |
[12:45] | – Really? – No. | – 真的吗 – 假的 |
[12:48] | – But I will before you go home. – Works for me. | – 可我会在你回家前留的 – 我很受用哦 |
[12:51] | Dr Murdoch, Peter’s developed a high-grade fever and a cough. | Murdoch医生 Peter高烧又咳嗽 |
[12:56] | No problem. Give him Ceftazidime one gram IV. | 没关系 给他打点抗生素 |
[12:59] | – How do you stay positive? – I don’t let the bad stuff in. | – 你怎么总这么乐观啊 – 我屏蔽了负能量 |
[13:03] | Try not to get too overwhelmed. | 试着别太深陷其中 |
[13:06] | Call me tonight when you get my message. | 听到我留言后记得回电话 |
[13:09] | OK. | 好的 |
[13:13] | His butt? | 屁股很赞是吧 |
[13:17] | So listen, I’ve scheduled an appendectomy for you later. | 听着 我待会安排你去参与个阑尾切除术 |
[13:21] | Make sure you’re good on potassium. | 记得保证你钾含量足够 |
[13:23] | I got so much potassium, it’s coming out of my assium, | 现在钾量足得很 都要从屁屁满出来了 |
[13:27] | you know what I mean? | 懂我意思吗 |
[13:30] | What I did was I took the word potassium and… | 我把钾这个单词里的 |
[13:34] | I dropped the first three letters, | 前三个字母去掉了 |
[13:36] | made a doody joke. | 然后开了个荤段子 |
[13:38] | Funny stuff. | 挺好笑的 |
[13:42] | – Looks like he bought it. – Excuse me? | – 他看起来挺喜欢的嘛 – 什么 |
[13:45] | So you had stage fright. No big deal. Happened to me once. | 听说你怯场了 没关系的 我也遇过 |
[13:49] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[13:51] | I’d be more than glad to tell you | 我也挺想跟你讲讲 |
[13:52] | what a lot of doctors do to relieve the stress. | 大多数医生是怎么释放压力的 |
[13:55] | Take a little trip to Palm-dale. | 用手来解放自己 |
[13:58] | – What? – OK. | – 什么 – 听着 |
[13:59] | Give yourself the old low five. | 把手放到身下 |
[14:02] | – I’m not getting it. – Physician… | – 我不懂 – 身为医生 |
[14:05] | …love thyself. | 更要懂得”自爱” |
[14:08] | You talking about Downtown Lester Brown? | 你说的是打飞机吗 |
[14:10] | Lowers the heart rate, releases endorphins. Basic physiology. | 降低心率 释放安多芬 这是基本生理学知识 |
[14:17] | OK, you almost had me. | 好了 差点被你骗了 |
[14:19] | – You’re not serious? – Yes, I am. | – 你说真的吗 – 当然 是的啊 |
[14:22] | – No, you’re not. – Yes. | – 不 才不是呢 – 真是 |
[14:24] | No. | 肯定不是 |
[14:28] | Nobody hurts Carla and gets away with it. | 这下Carla就不难过了 我解脱了 |
[14:30] | Who’s Carla? | Carla是谁 |
[14:32] | I was talking to myself. Don’t eavesdrop. | 我自言自语而已 别偷听 |
[14:35] | If this kid doesn’t leave I’m gonna kill him. | 如果这娃还不走 我就杀了他 |
[14:40] | Now, if you leave, I’ll know you were eavesdropping | 现在 要是你走了 我就知道你在偷听 |
[14:43] | and I’ll go and kill you anyway. | 我还得把你杀了 |
[14:45] | Stay. Good girl. | 老实待着 好孩子 |
[14:50] | Tick, tock, Clarice. | 时间紧迫啊 Clarice |
[14:55] | Doc Kelso’s talk helped me figure out what I had to do. | Kelso医生的一席话让我茅塞顿开 |
[14:58] | Good timing. Give me a hand with this Foley cath, will you? | 来得正好 帮我接插尿管好吗 |
[15:02] | Whether or not Nick knew how jealous and competitive I’d been, | 不管Nick是否知道我曾经视他为敌 |
[15:05] | I felt I needed to step up, lay it out there, | 我想我该主动放下成见 |
[15:08] | and apologise like a man. | 像个男人一样 给他道个歉 |
[15:10] | Are we cool? | 我们之间没什么吧 |
[15:13] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[15:14] | Besides, even if I was the | 还有 尽管我当过一段时间主角 |
[15:16] | star for a little while, he’s the man now. | 但现在是他了 |
[15:19] | This belongs to you. | 这是你的了 |
[15:21] | Thanks a lot, man. Can you grab me some tape? | 谢谢 能帮我递一下胶带吗 |
[15:24] | Once you line up behind a strong leader, | 一旦你决定去追随强有力的领导 |
[15:26] | everyone picks up their game. | 每个人都会变得充满斗志 |
[15:28] | We need the results of this urine sample. | 我们需要这份尿样检测结果 |
[15:30] | We began to function like a well-oiled machine. | 我们开足马力工作 |
[16:13] | Nick, I got the results back from the… | Nick 报告拿回来了 |
[16:17] | Nick Nick? | |
[16:19] | His blood cultures don’t look good at all. | 他的血液培养看起来很不好 |
[16:22] | No problem. | 没事的 |
[16:37] | Listen, I was thinking about what happened earlier and… | 听着 我反思了之前发生的事 |
[16:42] | Anyway… Here. | 这个 给你的 |
[16:47] | You finally dug down in your heart and came up with a muffin. | 你终于敞开了自己心扉 而且生出一块松饼 |
[16:50] | That’s store-bought. Blueberries the size of your fist. | 在店里买的 蓝莓味的 跟你拳头一样大 |
[16:53] | I shouldn’t have dragged you into it. You don’t know Turk. | 我本不该把你牵扯进来的 你又不认识Turk |
[16:57] | Actually, I met him today. We had a terrific chat. | 其实我今天见到他了 我们聊得很开心 |
[17:04] | Give the man a hand, that’s just terrific work. | 快给他鼓鼓掌 干得太棒了 |
[17:08] | You know darn well that felt good. | 缝针缝得好 心情也好 |
[17:10] | Feeling better about yourself, aren’t you? | 开心点了是吗 |
[17:12] | Real nice guy. | 人很不错 |
[17:14] | It’s hard letting yourself be vulnerable with someone, you know? | 在别人面前示弱很难的 你明白吗 |
[17:18] | Just eat the damn muffin. | 赶紧把松饼吃了吧 |
[17:25] | Even though I’m on call tonight, | 尽管我今晚要值班 |
[17:27] | I’m not gonna let the bad stuff in anymore. | 但我不会再让负能量入侵 |
[17:29] | Not gonna let myself get overwhelmed. What? | 不让自己深陷其中 怎么啦 |
[17:32] | Friday, when you had people over, | 周五 你邀请我们去你家 |
[17:35] | you locked yourself in your room | 却把自己反锁在房间里 |
[17:36] | – because we brought the wrong chips. – Look at me. | – 因为我们没买你想吃的薯片 – 看着我 |
[17:40] | That was the old Elliot. | 那只是过去的我罢了 |
[17:42] | Help me find Dr Murdoch. | 帮我找找Murdoch医生 |
[17:43] | Peter’s parents are here, he’s not answering his page. | Peter的父母来了 我找不到他 |
[17:46] | Sure. You know, Elliot’s | 好啊 你知道吗 Elliot说 |
[17:48] | not gonna let herself be overwhelmed anymore. | 她变得坚不可摧了 |
[18:01] | She’s been drinking. | 她肯定喝醉了 |
[18:07] | Carla Carla. | |
[18:11] | – You look great! – You’re not messing with me? | – 你真漂亮 – 你是在闹我吗 |
[18:14] | No, but I’d like to. | 没有 不过我也想 |
[18:18] | Turk bought me this dress out of the blue. | 没想到Turk会给我买这裙子 |
[18:20] | I guess he knew I’d love it. | 我猜他知道我会喜欢的 |
[18:24] | Look, Carla, back when I was an intern, | 听着 Carla 回到我当实习的日子 |
[18:27] | I remember the pressure being so insane, | 我还记得压力有多大 |
[18:30] | that the only way I could get by was to race home | 唯一宣泄的方式就是飞奔回家 |
[18:33] | and even though my wife was asleep, | 尽管我妻子已经睡了 |
[18:35] | I generally wake her, look her in the eyes, | 我还是会弄醒她 望着她的眼睛 |
[18:38] | and then I’ll passive-aggressively torture her | 然后满带消极情绪折磨她 |
[18:41] | until she packed a bag and went to her mom’s place for the week. | 直到她打包回娘家过周末 |
[18:46] | Does that…help? | 我说的 能帮到你吗 |
[18:48] | Like a big hug with words. | 温暖如春日阳光 |
[18:50] | The point is,just cos a guy has problems expressing himself, | 一个男人难以开口表达自己的情感 |
[18:54] | that doesn’t mean he doesn’t need… | 并不代表他不需要 |
[18:57] | …you. | 你 |
[19:00] | Women so don’t get me. | 女人都不懂我 |
[19:02] | It’s not even funny. It’s mind-boggling, quite frankly. | 真不好玩 难以置信 明明是大实话 |
[19:06] | The whole thing is stunning. | 这本来应该很好的啊 |
[19:08] | The point is that it’s the scrubs, right. | 问题就在于医生袍 对吧 |
[19:11] | Because in jeans, my butt is a force to be reckoned with. | 穿牛仔裤时 我的小翘臀就很明显了 |
[19:14] | – We were looking for you. – Nick, touch my butt, please. | – 我们都在找你呢 – Nick 快摸摸我屁股 |
[19:20] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[19:23] | That kid is eventually gonna die. | 那个孩子快死了 |
[19:26] | Whether it’s today or tomorrow. | 快则今天明天 |
[19:29] | Or a month from now. | 慢则一个月 |
[19:32] | There’s nothing I can do. Nothing works. | 我已经无能为力了 无力回天 |
[19:35] | His parents wanna talk to me. What am I supposed to tell them? | 他父母要跟我谈 我该说什么呢 |
[19:38] | Peter lived a good long seven years? Seven years, man. | 难道要说Peter能活7年已经是万幸了吗 才7年啊 |
[19:44] | It’s not fair. I hate this place, this job. | 太不公平了 我讨厌这个地方 讨厌这份工作 |
[19:49] | – Nick, it’s not your fault. – I can’t do it any more. | – Nick 错不在你 – 我干不下去了 |
[19:52] | I’m done. I’m done. | 我不干了 不干了 |
[19:55] | The scariest thing was I thought he was stronger than all of us. | 难以置信的是 我以为他是我们之中最坚强的 |
[20:00] | Maybe it’s not about being the best. | 也许这跟能力无关 |
[20:02] | Maybe it’s about finding | 也许只关乎 |
[20:03] | little things that get you through the day. | 你能否找到让你熬过去的理由 |
[20:06] | Whether it’s the support of someone close to you, | 不管是来自爱人的支持 |
[20:11] | or letting yourself feel overwhelmed, | 还是允许自己向困难示弱 |
[20:17] | if only for a moment. | 人人只是需要那么一个瞬间 |
[20:22] | Or being selfless every once in a while. | 或者偶尔无私一次 |
[20:32] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:34] | I guess in the end, it’s about surviving, | 也许到最后 坚持就是胜利 |
[20:37] | any way you can. | 不管是以何种方式 |
[20:43] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[20:49] | You’re stupid. | 你个笨蛋 |
[20:52] | – That’s it? – Give it time. It’ll eat at you. | – 就这样 – 等着吧 愚蠢会吞噬你 |
[21:02] | – Am I stupid? – Yeah, a little bit. | – 我蠢吗 – 嗯 有点 |
[21:06] | Damn him! | 居然被他说对了 |