时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Hey! | 站住 |
[00:11] | What? I didn’t say anything. I didn’t do anything. | 干嘛 我没说什么也没做什么啊 |
[00:14] | What imaginary slight have | 你这妄想症患者 |
[00:16] | you concocted in that paranoid brain of yours? | 又幻想些什么来陷害我 |
[00:23] | Crap. | 你妹 |
[00:24] | Shouldn’t there be some sort of sign… | 你应该放警告牌啊 |
[00:28] | Look at that. You should put it back down | 看到了 你应该把它放回去 |
[00:31] | before someone slips and falls. | 以免有人滑倒 |
[00:33] | Oh. Is that what I should do? | 我该这样做吗 |
[00:34] | Good, because I make most decisions | 行 因为我总是 |
[00:36] | based on your opinion. | 喜欢听你的 |
[00:37] | You know what. I’m thinking of splitting up with the wife. | 你猜怎么着 我正打算跟老婆离婚 |
[00:40] | Maybe you could mull that over. | 你或许可以给我想一下 |
[00:41] | Get back to me. We can pour out. | 回来啊 我们谈谈心事 |
[00:45] | Floor’s wet, ma’am. | 小心地滑 女士 |
[00:47] | Little help over here. Little help. | 能帮个忙吗 小事而已 |
[00:51] | Move it or lose it, Q-tip. | 给我让让 棉花签 |
[00:54] | Q-tip. | 棉花签 |
[00:57] | Cos you’re skinny and your head’s fuzzy. | 因为你很瘦 头发也很乱 |
[00:59] | Something’s going down. | 有事情了 |
[01:01] | Alright, Bring it in here, you knuckleheads. | 好了 集中一下 蠢蛋们 |
[01:03] | Come on, take a knee if you need to, you confoundits. | 快点 前排的蹲下 小方块人们 |
[01:05] | I have been on since midnight, | 我从昨晚就开始值班了 |
[01:08] | so I stand here with my usual contempt for all of you, | 所以我现在脾气依旧暴躁 |
[01:12] | but with the added wrinkle of having 13 cups of nurse Robert’s | 但再加上robert护士煮的 |
[01:15] | piss-poor excuse for coffee passing pretty much straight through me. | 十三杯劣质咖啡的影响 |
[01:19] | The not-so-hidden message being, of course, that if you screw up today, | 很明显 要是你今天搞砸了 |
[01:22] | I’m gonna hit you hard and I’m gonna hit you fast. | 我就让你死的快狠准 |
[01:25] | Now, then, I think some of you may have noticed | 现在听着 你们可能注意到了 |
[01:29] | that all 27 of the patients that were here in the ICU | 重症监护室里的27个病人 |
[01:33] | when I started last night are still alive, | 从我上班开始到现在 都还活着 |
[01:36] | and I damn sure intend for them to still be breathing | 而我特么的希望我今晚下班之前 |
[01:39] | when I get the hell outta here tonight at midnight. | 他们都还没断气 |
[01:43] | I think you understand | 我想你们明白 |
[01:44] | what kind of opportunity we have in front of us. | 我们面临着怎样的机会 |
[01:50] | – What opportunity… – Shut up! | – 什么机会 – 闭嘴 |
[01:53] | You see, in baseball, when a pitcher’s hot, | 棒球赛里 没有人会跟 |
[01:55] | no one talks to him, just stay out of his way. | 正在势头上的投手说话 让他发挥 |
[01:58] | Why are you talking about baseball? | 为什么你要说棒球 |
[02:00] | Cos you should never ever jinx a pitcher | 因为你永远都不该把霉气带给 |
[02:03] | when he has a chance to throw a perfect game. | 有可能打出完全比赛的投手 |
[02:05] | My God, Barbie, | 天哪 芭比娃娃 |
[02:07] | how do you put your bra and panties on in the morning, | 你今天早上是怎么穿衣服的 |
[02:09] | all by yourself? It’s remarkable. | 自己穿的吗 太了不起了 |
[02:14] | – See, cos he’s the pitcher… – Yeah, I get it now. | – 明白了吗 他就是投手 – 行了 我懂了 |
[02:34] | Getting a chance to be part of a perfect game | 有幸参与完全比赛 |
[02:36] | is like a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. It just never happens. | 简直是一生一次的机会 空前绝后 |
[02:42] | Which is why I don’t mind Dr Cox paging me | 所以我不在乎Cox医生 |
[02:45] | for the 13th time this last hour. | 在一小时里呼叫我13次 |
[02:47] | You see the ICU is where the most critical cases get turfed. | ICU里都是各处转来的最危急的病人 |
[02:50] | So many patients die here, | 很多都会死去 |
[02:52] | you start to think of death as another co-worker, | 让人以为死神跟你一起工作似的 |
[02:54] | always looking over your shoulder with | 跟其他同事一样 |
[02:56] | the same annoying demands as everyone else you work with. | 总是带着烦人的要求殷切的看着你 |
[02:59] | Dr Dorian… | Dorian医生 |
[03:01] | I know you’re busy, but my daughter’s selling cookies. | 我知道你很忙 但我女儿在卖饼干 |
[03:05] | Put me down for two boxes of mint thingies. | 给我订两盒薄荷味的 |
[03:07] | She’s in second place in her troop. | 她在童军队里是第二名 |
[03:09] | Of course if that girl who’s in first keeps doing well as she’s doing, | 当然 如果第一名的女孩继续表现良好 |
[03:12] | we’re just gonna take her. | 我们就得带她走了 |
[03:18] | What exactly did you think you were gonna do, cash it in? | 你以为你能就这么放弃吗 |
[03:21] | In your face. You’re fine, thank you. | 糊你一脸 你没事了 谢谢 |
[03:25] | Barbie. | 芭比娃娃 |
[03:26] | Whatever you need, Dr.Cox, I’m your girl. | 不管怎样 Cox医生 我都听你的 |
[03:29] | Get out to the pharmacy and get me 30 grams of Kayexalate. | 到药房给我拿30克降钾树脂 |
[03:32] | don’t dilly dally around trying to refill your prescription of prozac. | 别磨蹭企图给自己补充些百忧解 |
[03:35] | You’re on my time now. Go. Go.Go. | 浪费的是我的时间 快去 快去 |
[03:38] | – Nervous guy. – Yes, sir. | – 恐慌男 – 是的 |
[03:39] | Go to bed 18 and get me his tox screen. | 把18号床的药检结果拿给我 |
[03:41] | You better cross your fingers that the news is good. | 你最好祈祷会有好消息 |
[03:43] | If it’s not, I’m blaming you. | 不然你就死定了 |
[03:45] | And newbie, I want you to start a drain | 新来的 去给23号床的 |
[03:47] | on the purulent pericarditis in bed 23. | 化脓性心包炎病人做引流 |
[03:49] | He’s a tricky bastard. He’s tried to die five times on me today. | 这混蛋很难搞 今天快死五次了 |
[03:53] | Keep an eye on him. | 好好看着他 |
[03:54] | I’m your wingman, Maverick. | 我是你的好搭档 独行侠 |
[03:56] | I was watching Top Gun. | 我在看壮志凌云 |
[03:58] | Did you know that Goose is actually the guy from ER? | 你知道里面那个古斯有演急诊室的故事吗 |
[04:01] | No, I didn’t. But, but please, keep talking. | 我不知道 拜托你 继续说吧 |
[04:05] | You really do have to keep an eye on things around here, | 你必须要对各种事情多长个心眼 |
[04:08] | cos just when it seems everything’s going great, | 因为你以为进展很顺利的时候 |
[04:11] | that’s when the tiniest thing can throw it all outta whack. | 却总会因为小事而搞砸 |
[04:17] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[04:18] | When the lunch lady asked if you wanted fries, you said no. | 午餐大娘问你要不要薯条 你说不要的 |
[04:22] | – Yeah, but I wanted fries. – So why didn’t you order fries? | – 但我想吃薯条 – 那干嘛不点 |
[04:26] | Cos I can’t have French fries. Duh. | 因为我不能吃薯条啊 |
[04:31] | Here. Have ’em all. Have a fry salad. | 给你 全给你 吃薯条沙拉吧你 |
[04:35] | What the…? Turk? | 你这是 Turk |
[04:37] | Baby, come on. | 宝贝 别这样 |
[04:41] | Girlfriend, you know I cannot have French fries. | 小蜜蜜 你知道我不能吃薯条的 |
[04:49] | Dr Dorian, I need a favour. | Dorian医生 帮我个忙 |
[04:52] | – Actually I’m crazy busy today. – That’s just fine, kiddo. | – 我今天超忙 – 那行 孩子 |
[04:55] | I’m not going to be able to make the board meeting today. | 我今天没法去开董事会了 |
[04:57] | I’m going to be tied up all afternoon at Dr.Dorian’s pity party. | 我下午得去参加Dorian医生的同情聚会 |
[05:01] | Should I bring something? I could rent you a clown. | 我要带点什么吗 我可以找个小丑 |
[05:04] | A drunk clown hurt me once. | 我被一个醉鬼小丑伤害过 |
[05:06] | Just listen to the damn lawyer. Go, Tom. | 听听这鬼律师说吧 Tom 上 |
[05:09] | It’s Ted. But hey, it’s only been 12 years. | 是Ted 但我们才认识了12年吧 |
[05:12] | This morning, one of the social workers that covers this hospital. | 今早 有个负责我们医院的社工 |
[05:16] | slipped and knocked herself unconscious. | 滑倒导致昏迷 |
[05:19] | We concerned she might turn around and sue us. | 我们担心她会告医院 |
[05:21] | If that happens, some of the higher-ups’ heads could roll. | 到时候 可能会导致领导层的变动 |
[05:28] | The point is that people are less likely to sue an institution | 重点是 如果我们有个好脸蛋去招呼 |
[05:31] | if we can put a friendly face on it. | 人们就不太会控告医院 |
[05:34] | You’ve got a friendly face. | 你的脸蛋很不错 |
[05:35] | But, sir, I… | 但是 先生 |
[05:37] | Sacred Heart is calling for your help. | 圣心医院在召唤你的帮助 |
[05:39] | Will you accept the call? | 你能接下我的呼唤吗 |
[05:46] | By the way, this is a special phone. | 话说回来 这不是普通的呼唤 |
[05:49] | If you don’t answer it, you get to be the intern | 如果你不接下的话 |
[05:52] | who does the physicals over at the state prison! | 你就去牢里给犯人体检吧 |
[05:54] | Hello? | 你好 |
[05:56] | – How are you? I’m Dr Dorian. – Alex Hanson. | – 还好吗 我是Dorian医生 – Alex Hanson |
[05:59] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[06:01] | Firm handshake. I like that. | 紧致有力 我喜欢 |
[06:04] | Hello. | 你好啊 |
[06:07] | Mr Davis, I haven’t seen you in three months. | Davis先生 有三个月没见你了 |
[06:09] | It’s gotta be a personal record for you. | 一定破了你的个人记录 |
[06:11] | Help me to ignore the dislocated shoulder, let’s make small talk. | 闲聊让我忘记脱臼的肩膀 真是帮大忙了啊 |
[06:15] | This ought to help with the pain. | 这应该能镇痛 |
[06:17] | So… what’d you do? | 你干嘛来了 |
[06:20] | Some random woman just pushed me off the bus. It was totally unprovoked. | 有个女人无缘无故把我推下公车 |
[06:24] | Mr Davis. | Davis先生 |
[06:26] | I may have told her that she smelled like wet ass. | 我好像有说她散发着屁股的味道 |
[06:29] | There you go. Be proud of who you are. | 这才对嘛 勇敢做自己 |
[06:31] | You wear too much mascara. | 你睫毛膏涂太多了 |
[06:34] | You be careful now. | 你给我小心点 |
[06:35] | – Hey. – What are you doing here? | – 嘿 – 你来这干嘛 |
[06:38] | Cross-covering the day for a buddy of mine, I know | 帮我朋友顶天班 |
[06:39] | Whatever. 36-year-old male, possible dislocated shoulder. | 随便吧 36岁男子 肩膀脱臼 |
[06:44] | Great. | 好 |
[06:46] | So, how are you doing? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[06:48] | It just got so cold in here. | 这里有点太冷 |
[06:50] | I think the swelling may have gone down. | 我觉得应该没那么肿了 |
[06:54] | Yeah, I hope that hurts. | 痛就对了 |
[06:56] | – Oh, no no no. – Is this the tox screen? | – 不 不不 – 这是药物检测结果吗 |
[07:00] | Oh doggie. This does not bode well for you. | 小汪汪 这对你可不是好预兆啊 |
[07:02] | I Know. | 我知道 |
[07:03] | I will tell you what. Second chance. | 我告诉你 给你第二次机会 |
[07:04] | You go get the results of Mr Chervin’s urinalysis. | 你去拿Chervin先生的尿检 |
[07:06] | But if the numbers aren’t good, | 如果指数不理想 |
[07:07] | I’m gonna take one of your kidneys and give it to him. | 你就准备着给他捐个肾吧 |
[07:10] | Ten bucks says I can make him wet himself before the day is over. | 赌10块 我今天能让他尿裤子 |
[07:13] | – Everybody’s afraid of Mr Man. – Laverne, you give good sass. | – 大家都害怕威猛先生 – Laverne 说得好 |
[07:17] | Dr. Cox, I got the Kayexalate | Cox医生 我拿到了脱钾树脂 |
[07:18] | and pulled the X-rays you asked for, | 和你要的X光片 |
[07:19] | so I am yours for the night. Do whatever you want with me. | 今晚我是你的了 你对我怎样都可以 |
[07:22] | Oh my god. That totally came out wrong. | 天哪 说出来都变味了 |
[07:25] | I want you to use me. I don’t care how degrading it is. | 我想你玩弄我 我不管这有多下贱 |
[07:28] | What? | 什么 |
[07:28] | No, no… | 不 不 |
[07:29] | I know that you like torturing people, and I am totally up for that. | 我很期待你今晚折磨我 |
[07:33] | – I wanna make you happy. – Marshmallow, hush. | – 我只想让你高兴 – 小甜心 快闭嘴吧 |
[07:36] | This guy needs a lumbar puncture, | 这家伙需要腰椎穿刺 |
[07:38] | and I need an extra set of hands. Get over here. | 而我需要一双手 过来 |
[07:40] | Ready and raring. | 准备好了 |
[07:41] | Not you. Ginger, get the lead out. | 不是说你 帅小伙 快过来 |
[07:44] | Come on. | 快点 |
[07:45] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[07:45] | It puts the lotion on the skin. | 在皮肤上擦乳液 |
[07:47] | You can do movies and I can’t? | 为什么你能模仿电影而我不能啊 |
[07:49] | It puts the damn iodine lotion on the skin. Give me a break. | 快给皮肤擦碘液 放过我吧 |
[07:52] | Mr.Man! | 威猛先生 |
[08:00] | Dr Dorian, I owe you an apology. | Dorian医生 我要给你道歉 |
[08:03] | Obviously, I was unclear when I said, | 很明显 我交代的不好 |
[08:05] | ”Stay in the MRI room with that patient.” | 我让你”待在核磁共振室陪病人” |
[08:07] | It must have sounded like, ”Leave and do other things.” | 可能你听成是 “随便去做别的事” |
[08:11] | Let me rephrase it so there’ll be no more confusion: | 让我重新给你解释一遍 |
[08:14] | Get your ass back down there! | 马上给我滚回去 |
[08:19] | You have no idea how loud that is in here! | 你知不知道这有多吵 |
[08:22] | I’m sorry. The good news is you’ll be done in a second. | 抱歉 你很快就会完事了 |
[08:27] | Was that a good sound? | 这声音是好事吗 |
[08:29] | – Not that good a sound. – Is it stuck? | – 不是那么好 – 卡住了吗 |
[08:32] | “Stuck” is a literal term. It’s more like “not moving”. | 与其说”卡住” 不如说是”动不了” |
[08:35] | – Pull me outta here! – I can’t. You were not unconscious. | – 把我拉出去 – 不行 你那么清醒 |
[08:39] | You could have an serious head injury. Be glad you’re not claustrophobic. | 脑部可能会有损伤 幸好你没有幽闭恐惧症 |
[08:45] | – Promise you won’t leave me. – I promise. | – 答应我你不会离开 – 我答应你 |
[08:48] | Dr Cox must have my pager on speed dial. | Cox医生肯定把我设为快捷号码 |
[08:50] | He’s completely on top of me today. | 他今天真把我操到死了 |
[08:52] | Do you know how much I wish Dr.Cox was on top of me? | 你知道我多希望他能把我操到死吗 |
[08:55] | That’s naughty. | 好情趣 |
[08:57] | You make me so mad, I might actually scream. | 我对你光火到快尖叫出来了 |
[09:00] | Every day you bitch about how hard Dr Cox is on you, | 每天你都在抱怨Cox医生对你有多狠 |
[09:03] | and you don’t even realise that you’re his go-to guy. | 但你知不知道你就是他的关键球员 |
[09:06] | Oh come on. You’re overreacting… | 别这样 你反应有点夸张了 |
[09:08] | What has he had you do today? | 他今天让你干嘛了 |
[09:10] | He had me intubate and extubate Mrs Pollard, | 给Pollard先生插管跟拔管 |
[09:13] | 给Caulca先生插了介入管 | |
[09:15] | and then do 2 thoracentises | 然后做了两个胸腔穿刺 |
[09:17] | a paracentesis, a radial art line | 一个腹部引流 一个径向动脉通路 |
[09:18] | then place a transvenous pacemaker for a heart block. | 然后又给心阻断病人安装经静脉起搏器 |
[09:21] | Why? What did you do? | 干嘛 你做什么了 |
[09:27] | Cream, no sugar. | 加奶油 不要糖 |
[09:31] | He takes his sugar, no cream. | 他要的是加糖 不要奶油 |
[09:38] | My arm is breaking! | 我手臂要断了 |
[09:41] | OK. It’s not going in. | 好了 还没接上呢 |
[09:43] | Really? Why don’t we try kicking it? | 真的吗 要不咱试试踹一踹吧 |
[09:46] | – I’ll talk to one of our orthopaedics. – Hurry back. | – 我去跟骨科医生说一下 – 快去快回 |
[09:49] | That guy is the worst. | 那家伙糟透了 |
[09:51] | Be nice. He’s my boyfriend. | 别这样 他是我男友 |
[09:54] | – Not for long. – Excuse me? | – 不会长久的 – 你说什么 |
[09:58] | Please, He’s been dying to run outta here since the second he came in. | 拜托 他一进来就想着要逃跑了 |
[10:01] | – He did not run out of here. – Okay, I’m sorry. You’re right. | – 他没有要逃走 – 你说得对 |
[10:04] | He’s not running. He was fleeing | 他没有逃跑 他只是 |
[10:06] | like he was being chased by a swarm of killer bees. | 像被杀人蜂追着一样飞奔而已 |
[10:09] | He said just keep pulling. | 他说继续拉 |
[10:11] | Oh well. Goody. | 好吧 好伙计 |
[10:13] | Does this big metal contraption make me look fat? | 这大机器会不会把我照肥了 |
[10:17] | More chunky than fat. | 应该说是变矮胖了 |
[10:20] | – JD? – It’s all right. I’m right here. | – JD – 没事 我在这 |
[10:26] | You’re such a nice guy. | 你人真好 |
[10:28] | It really feels like there’s something going on here. | 看来这里真的有火花 |
[10:32] | I wonder what she looks like. | 我想知道她长什么样子 |
[10:35] | Why am I always in your fantasies? | 为什么你老幻想我 |
[10:38] | You got a problem, man. | 去吃药吧 兄弟 |
[10:42] | Why are you squeezing all my fingers? | 为什么你把我手指都揉个遍 |
[10:45] | I’ll tell you what I’m not doing. | 我只能说我没做的事 |
[10:46] | I’m not checking for a wedding ring. | 我没在找你的婚戒 |
[10:49] | I am so in. | 超有戏 |
[10:52] | I’m right back out. | 又瞬间没了 |
[10:55] | I’m sorry about lunch. I’m a little overtired. | 午餐的事对不起 我太累了 |
[10:58] | That’s OK. Sweety. When we get home, we can go right to bed. | 没事宝贝 我们一到家就能直奔床上 |
[11:02] | Yeah, that’s the thing. I’m a little beat, | 关于这事 我太累了 |
[11:05] | so it’d be better if you crash at your place tonight. | 你今晚还是回你家比较好 |
[11:11] | It’s a private joke. | 自己开玩笑而已 |
[11:15] | – What now? – Watch the attitude, Gidget. | – 又干嘛了 – 这什么态度 美女 |
[11:18] | or I won’t let you go down to the bonfire with the other beach bunnies. | 小心我不放你下去和那个小妞嬉闹了 |
[11:20] | Now, I wanna do a once-around to make sure that everybody’s…. | 我现在要再巡一遍 确保所有人… |
[11:23] | Sure, I was probably thinking a little bit about the MRI girl, | 我是有点在想核磁共振那女孩 |
[11:25] | but I also like to believe that perfect game are not giving a | 但是让我的朋友在这完全比赛中 |
[11:27] | friend the chance to shine was just as important to me. | 发光发热也占很大一部分原因 |
[11:31] | Sir, it’s Dr Kelso. He’s making me baby-sit this patient down stairs. | 先生 Kelso医生让我照顾楼下的病人 |
[11:36] | Newbie, it’s the bottom of the ninth. | 新来的 这是最后一局了 |
[11:37] | If you’re not gonna be my catcher, just exactly who is? | 要是你不当我的捕手 谁来啊 |
[11:45] | -Oh no. – What? | -不 – 什么 |
[11:46] | Play ball! | 开球 |
[11:50] | Come on, baby. Right here. Bring it in. | 来吧 宝贝 这里 来吧 |
[12:00] | Dr Cox, you can trust me to help you. | Cox医生 你可以信赖我 |
[12:03] | For god’s sake. I was top five in my class. | 天哪 我可是班里前五的 |
[12:05] | That’s the noise I make when somebody lies to me. | 有人对我说谎时 我就会这样 |
[12:09] | Okay, I was eighgth. But I can do this, | 好吧 我排第八 但我可以的 |
[12:11] | I’ll get us this perfect… | 我能配合你完成 |
[12:12] | – Don’t say it! – …game. | – 别说了 – 完全比赛 |
[12:13] | What part of “don’t say it” did you not understand? | 你是不是不懂”别说了”什么意思 |
[12:16] | Was the “don’t”? Was the “say it”? | 听的懂”别” 听的懂”说了”吗 |
[12:18] | Help me to help you, Barbie. | 放过我也放过你自己 芭比 |
[12:19] | Help me to help you. | 放过我也放过你自己 |
[12:25] | I should get to work. | 我该去工作了 |
[12:27] | That would be lovely. | 那很好 |
[12:33] | – Hey, Elliot, do… – No time! | – Elliot 你 – 没时间 |
[12:36] | We all have important things to do. | 我们都有重要的事要办 |
[12:38] | Do you know what Alex Hanson looks like? | 你知道Alex Hanson长什么样吗 |
[12:41] | He’s OK. | 他还行 |
[12:43] | I don’t know. I don’t look at the ladies. | 哪知道 我都不看女人的 |
[12:47] | Young man, I’ve been married for over three decades. | 年轻人 我都结婚三十多年了 |
[12:50] | I would’ve gone there, though. Hell yes, I would’ve. | 但要是我 我绝对会上 绝对会 |
[12:53] | Who cares? No one will ever love you. | 管他呢 没人会喜欢你的 |
[12:57] | I don’t find her pretty, but since my wife left, | 我不觉得她漂亮 但自从我老婆走了 |
[12:59] | when I look at a woman, I find it hard to see past the evil. | 每次看女人 我只想到最毒妇人心 |
[13:06] | – I know something’s wrong. – Nothing’s wrong. | – 我就知道有事情 – 没有 |
[13:08] | You always say that nothing’s wrong, | 你老是说没事 |
[13:09] | then you sulk for a week, then you finally tell me. | 然后又生一周的气 才告诉我 |
[13:11] | First of all, we haven’t known each other long | 首先 我们还没认识那么久 |
[13:12] | enough for me to “always” do anything. | 你不能说我”老是”干嘛 |
[13:14] | Well, I only have known you for ten minutes and you’re always hurting me. | 我们才认识十分钟而你老是在伤害我 |
[13:16] | So now you’re getting defensive? | 所以你是在抗议吗 |
[13:18] | Woman, I am not defensive. | 姑娘 我没在抗议 |
[13:20] | Yeah, you are, a little bit. | 某程度上 你是 |
[13:22] | Turk, we are stuck here. Why don’t you just | Turk 我们都在这里 你就不能 |
[13:24] | take a deep breath and tell me what’s wrong? | 做个深呼吸然后告诉我什么事吗 |
[13:28] | That did it. | 很痛 |
[13:30] | I guess we’re done here. | 看来完事了 |
[13:36] | Barbie, plates are wobbling everywhere. | 芭比 血小板指数非常不稳定 |
[13:39] | His H & H dropped three grams, so I’m starting pressers. | 血红素和血细胞比容降了3克 我要用加压剂了 |
[13:42] | – Or you could transfuse him. – Okay. I’ll do that. | – 或者你可以输液 – 好的 |
[13:44] | Although transfusions are riskier. | 但输液比较冒险 |
[13:45] | Which is why my instinct was pressors. | 所以我的直觉是增压 |
[13:47] | You know what they say about your first instincts? | 知道他们怎么说第一直觉的吗 |
[13:49] | Yeah, you should always stick with them. | 你总是应该相信直觉 |
[13:50] | – Should you? – Should you? | – 你会吗 – 你会吗 |
[13:51] | – Should I? – Should I? | – 我会吗 – 我会吗 |
[13:52] | You’ll have plenty of time to think about it on the bench. | 板凳席上你有时间想想这事了 |
[13:55] | Because that’s where you’re headed. | 因为你现在就是冲着板凳去啊 |
[13:56] | Now go. Give me these pressors. | 走吧 把增压剂给我 |
[13:57] | Get out of here. Go ahead. Go. Hippety-hop to the barbershop. | 出去 走吧 蹦蹦跳跳去芭比店 |
[14:01] | “Should I?” | 我会吗 |
[14:04] | You want to know what she looks like. | 你想知道她的样子 |
[14:06] | Did she ask what you look like? | 她有问你长什么样子吗 |
[14:07] | No, she can tell I’m handsome. | 没有 她知道我帅气 |
[14:09] | I have a husky voice. “Hello, baby.” | 我有低沉的声线 你好宝贝 |
[14:12] | Why don’t you look into your heart and see how it feels. | 为什么不看看你的心是怎么想的 |
[14:14] | My heart hates ”uggos”. | 我的心讨厌丑女 |
[14:16] | You know what. That’s exactly what’s wrong with you men. | 这就是你们男人的坏毛病 |
[14:19] | You’re so superficial, so afraid of what you really feel. | 你们太肤浅了 又不敢说心里话 |
[14:22] | I’m so sick of it. | 我真是受够了 |
[14:23] | So do you know what she looks like? | 那么 你知道她长什么样吗 |
[14:26] | Yeah, I do. But I ain’t telling you. | 我知道 但我不告诉你 |
[14:28] | Oh Come on. Just tell me. | 别这样 告诉我 |
[14:30] | Does she look anything like Jimmie Walker? | 她长的像Jimmie Walker吗 |
[14:35] | You know. I’m noticing the bottoms of your slippers are rather slick. | 我发现你的鞋底挺滑的 |
[14:39] | Perhaps they contributed | 可能是因为这个 |
[14:40] | in some way to the incident this morning. | 你早上才会跌倒的吧 |
[14:43] | Those are hospital booties, you moron. | 那是医院里的鞋子 白痴 |
[14:48] | And now I’m a moron. | 现在我成了白痴 |
[14:49] | Dr Dorian, why don’t you take Ms Hanson out for a lovely dinner? | Dorian 为什么你不约Hanson小姐去吃饭呢 |
[14:53] | Dr Kelso, I’m not suing the hospital. | Kelso医生 我不会告医院的 |
[14:57] | It turns out I only have a mild concussion. | 我只有轻微脑震荡 |
[15:00] | Alex? He’s gone. | Alex 他走了 |
[15:02] | So, what restaurant are you taking me to? | 那么 你要带我上哪吃饭呢 |
[15:07] | you’re not a bad guy if you wanna wait and see what she looks like. | 先看样子再考虑 也不算什么恶事啦 |
[15:10] | I’m kidding. You don’t have to take me out to dinner. | 开玩笑的 你不用带我去吃饭 |
[15:13] | Are you sure? Cos… OK. | 你肯定吗 因为 好吧 |
[15:18] | I gotta go. Sorry. | 我要走了 对不起 |
[15:20] | Don’t sweat it. We’ll see each other around. | 别担心 我们还会再见的 |
[15:24] | JD, listen, I’m really glad you were here… | JD 我很高兴你在这 |
[15:26] | Ms Hanson, he’s gone. | Hanson小姐 他走了 |
[15:29] | If I were in your slippers, | 如果我是你 |
[15:31] | I’d sue this hospital for all it’s worth. | 我肯定告死这医院 |
[15:34] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[15:35] | We could run away together. | 我们可以一起私奔 |
[15:40] | Come on, dude.You know what to do. | 兄弟 你知道该怎么做的 |
[15:41] | You gotta be straight with Carla, no matter how hard it is. | 无论如何 老实跟Carla说吧 |
[15:45] | I hate this part. | 我讨厌这事 |
[15:50] | I just don’t know what to do about Dr Cox. | 我不知道要怎么对Cox医生 |
[15:52] | What the hell is going on here? | 这里到底是怎么了 |
[15:53] | I say one thing, he says the other. | 他老是反对我 |
[15:56] | Seriously, I can’t take it any more. | 我真的受够了 |
[15:58] | Fine,Why don’t you quit and become a lesbian, | 那你干嘛不辞职变成女同 |
[16:00] | and hook up with some hot model? | 然后去勾引惹火模特 |
[16:02] | What’s that got to do with anything? | 这跟我说的有什么关系 |
[16:04] | I don’t know. I just thought it’d be hot. | 不知道 我只是觉得会很火辣 |
[16:06] | Elliot, he’s testing you. | Elliot 他在考验你 |
[16:08] | If you ever want Cox respect you. | 你想赢得Cox的尊重 |
[16:10] | You can’t be afraid to disagree with him. | 你就得勇敢跟他对抗 |
[16:12] | You’re afraid. | 你也不敢啊 |
[16:13] | But I still do it. | 但我还是反抗他了 |
[16:17] | Get back in the game, Elliot. | 回赛场上吧 Elliot |
[18:07] | Dammit! | 你妹的 |
[18:10] | Dammit! | 你妹的 |
[18:12] | So close. Dammit! | 差那么一点 你妹 |
[18:17] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[18:19] | I’ll be fine. | 我没事 |
[18:25] | Perfect game. | 完全比赛 |
[18:28] | Call it. | 宣布吧 |
[18:29] | There’s five minutes left, | 还剩下五分钟 |
[18:30] | just the two of us here. Can’t we just wait? | 只有我们两个在 不能等一下吗 |
[18:33] | Just call it. | 宣布吧 |
[18:38] | No. | 不 |
[18:40] | We all need this, so, no. | 我们都需要这场胜利 所以 我不 |
[18:42] | I won’t call it. | 我不会宣布的 |
[18:45] | You know. That’s probably the dumbest thing | 我好久没在这里 |
[18:47] | anybody’s said to me around here in a long time. | 听过那么蠢的话了 |
[18:51] | There’s nothing wrong with a one-hitter there, barbie. | 让对方赢一球也没什么 芭比 |
[18:53] | In fact, it’s miraculous. | 事实上 这也是奇迹 |
[18:55] | I won’t have you with all people cheapen | 我可不能让任何人 |
[18:57] | what should be an endless pursuit of perfection | 仅为了今晚能成为焦点 |
[19:00] | just because you want the world to laugh with you tonight. | 而降低对完美的无限追求 |
[19:03] | Now, call it. | 宣布吧 |
[19:04] | Time of death, 11.55. | 死亡时间 11点55分 |
[19:08] | Good girl. | 好姑娘 |
[19:10] | Better go get yourself a cup of coffee. | 你最好去喝杯咖啡吧 |
[19:13] | New game starts in four minutes. | 四分钟后 新一场比赛又开始了 |
[19:23] | Carla Hey, Carla. | |
[19:25] | Carla, wait! | Carla 等下 |
[19:28] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[19:29] | I’m gonna go crash at my place tonight, like you said. | 像你说的 我要回去自己的家里 |
[19:32] | You want to know? That’s what’s wrong. | 你想知道吗 这就是问题 |
[19:35] | “I’m gonna go chill out at my house, like you said.” | “像你说的 我要回我自己的家里” |
[19:38] | God, you’re so sexy right now. | 天哪 你这样好性感 |
[19:40] | I’ve been doing a lot of thinking. And, you know… | 我最近想了很多 而且 |
[19:44] | We’re past that new, exciting relationship phase, | 我们已经过了激情四射的热恋期 |
[19:47] | and all that’s left is us. | 而激情过后 就剩下我们了 |
[19:49] | Baby, I gotta tell you, you drive me crazy. | 亲爱的 我要告诉你 你让我很生气 |
[19:51] | You take my French fries, | 你拿了我的薯条 |
[19:53] | you boss me around in front of my friends. | 你在我朋友面前呼喝我 |
[19:55] | You said strong women turn you on. | 是你说喜欢女强人的 |
[19:57] | Forget about it. | 算了吧 |
[19:58] | Look, We know what you’re gonna do, | 我们知道你现在要干嘛 |
[20:00] | so why not be a man and do it so I can go home? | 勇敢点 快说完让我回家吧 |
[20:04] | Ok. | 好 |
[20:10] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[20:14] | You annoy me more than I ever thought possible, | 你比我想象的更烦人 |
[20:17] | but I want to spend every irritating minute with you. | 但我每分每秒都想跟你一起 |
[20:23] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[20:25] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[20:27] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[20:34] | I don’t get it though. Why are you doing this to me? | 但我不明白 你为什么要这样对我 |
[20:36] | All I wanted to do was have | 我只是想跟火辣护士 |
[20:37] | sex with a foxy nurse, and now I’m in love? | 滚个床单 现在我却堕入爱河了 |
[20:41] | Sweetie, that happens. | 亲爱的 世事难料 |
[20:46] | I’ve been thinking lately about taking chances… | 我最近在考虑冒险的事 |
[20:50] | Run a tox screen and a full blood workup for the guy in 37. | 给37床做药检跟全血检查 |
[20:53] | You can handle all that, right? | 你能处理好吧 |
[20:55] | – Yeah. – Good girl. | – 行 – 好姑娘 |
[20:56] | Up on the second floor… | 二楼的话 |
[20:58] | There’s a laundry list of stuff I want you to do. | 你要做的事就多着了 |
[21:01] | …and how it’s just about overcoming your fears. | 你要做的只是战胜恐惧 |
[21:04] | Because every time you take a big risk in your life, | 因为每一次跳出生活的条条框框 |
[21:07] | no matter how it ends up, you’re always glad you took it. | 不管结局如何 总不会后悔迈出了第一步 |
[21:13] | Wait! Stop the machine. | 等等 停一下 |
[21:15] | – What the hell are you doing? – Will you go out with me? | – 你到底要干嘛 – 跟我约会吧 |
[21:19] | If I say no, will you still let me out of this thing? | 我拒绝的话 你还会让我出去吗 |
[21:21] | It’s iffy. | 我不敢保证 |
[21:23] | Then I guess I have to say yes, don’t I? | 看来我必须答应了 不是吗 |
[21:24] | – So say it. – Sure. I’d love to. | – 那说吧 – 我很乐意 |