| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:02] | OK, so you just asked out a girl | 你刚刚约了一个女孩出去 | 
| [00:03] | who stuck in an MRI machine, | 而她正困在核磁共振仪器里 | 
| [00:05] | without ever seeing her face. | 你甚至连她长什么样都没看到 | 
| [00:07] | Remember, no matter what she looks like, | 记住 无论她长成什么样子 | 
| [00:09] | be sure to play it cool. | 一定要表现得很淡定 | 
| [00:13] | Yes! | 太棒了 | 
| [00:14] | Yes! You are hot, smokin’ hot! | 太棒了 你简直辣的冒烟了 | 
| [00:17] | In your face! | 简直了 | 
| [00:21] | That night, we went out on our first date. | 那晚 我们第一次约会 | 
| [00:24] | Had our first dinner. | 第一次共进晚餐 | 
| [00:28] | Rented our first movie. | 租了第一部电影 | 
| [00:33] | Took our first long drive. | 第一次长途驾车 | 
| [00:35] | Look out! | 小心 | 
| [00:37] | Killed our first raccoon. | 撞死了第一只浣熊 | 
| [00:40] | Ever since then, every date we’ve been on | 从那以后 我们的每次约会 | 
| [00:42] | has always ended the same way. | 都以同一种方式结束 | 
| [00:49] | No! | 不是吧 | 
| [00:51] | It’s Cox. He wants me back at the hospital. | 是Cox 他让我回医院 | 
| [00:53] | But the page is addressed to Lillian. | 但传呼是发给Lillian的 | 
| [00:55] | Yeah, that’s me. | 没错 那就是我 | 
| [01:02] | What a drag. | 真烦人 | 
| [01:06] | That was probably the wrong time to ask for a quickie. | 这时想打个速战速决的炮可能不是时候 | 
| [01:23] | Here’s the deal. | 事情是这样的 | 
| [01:24] | I have been coerced by the forces of evil | 我受邪恶力量的强迫 | 
| [01:27] | into conducting rounds this morning. | 来负责今早的巡房 | 
| [01:29] | Why do you have to do rounds? | 为什么要你去巡房 | 
| [01:31] | Because I’m sleepy. How’s that? | 因为我困了 明白了吗 | 
| [01:34] | So in order to make this a more palatable experience for moi, | 所以为了让我更加愉快 | 
| [01:36] | I am not going to call you by your names. | 我将不会称呼你们的名字 | 
| [01:38] | Instead, I’ll be referring to you by | 而是对我而言你们的 | 
| [01:41] | whatever distinguishing physical characteristic occurs to me. | 任何有区分度的身体特征 | 
| [01:44] | First, OK, you, Chicken Beak. | 第一个 就你吧 鸡嘴鹰钩鼻 | 
| [01:47] | What causes pneumonia presenting with diarrhoea? | 是什么造成了带有腹泻症状的肺炎 | 
| [01:50] | – Legionella. – Nice job. | – 军团杆菌 – 太棒了 | 
| [01:52] | It turns out your mind’s just as sharp as your nose. | 原来你的头脑就像你的鼻子一样尖锐 | 
| [01:55] | And you, Dye Job. | 你 染发女 | 
| [01:58] | What are the elements of Whipple’s triad? | Whipple三联征的因素是什么 | 
| [02:03] | It’s hard to describe how scary it is | 很难描述这有多恐怖 | 
| [02:04] | when you don’t know an answer at rounds. | 当你在巡房的时候不知道答案 | 
| [02:12] | I can’t remember. I am so sorry. | 我不记得了 十分抱歉 | 
| [02:15] | Sorry? What in the hell are you sorry about? | 抱歉 你有什么可抱歉的 | 
| [02:17] | Dr Kelso yells at us when we don’t know the answer… | Kelso医生在我们不知道答案时会冲我们喊 | 
| [02:20] | Children, | 孩子们 | 
| [02:21] | you can’t let that bloated bag of hate | 你们不能让膨胀的怨恨 | 
| [02:24] | affect you like that. | 这么影响自己 | 
| [02:25] | Besides, being a doctor is as much about | 而且 作为医生 | 
| [02:27] | finding the answers as it is about knowing them. | 寻找答案与知道答案同样重要 | 
| [02:29] | For instance, | 比如说 | 
| [02:30] | take Clarabelle’s patient here, Mr Yeager. | 以Clarabelle的病人Yeager先生为例 | 
| [02:33] | We have no idea what in the hell was wrong with him. | 我们不知道他到底怎么了 | 
| [02:35] | So we have run tests for everything from | 所以我们进行了从 | 
| [02:37] | meningitis to intracranial mass | 脑膜炎到颅内肿瘤的一系列检测 | 
| [02:39] | and according to these results… | 根据这些结果 | 
| [02:42] | Everything seems to have come back negative. | 所有指标似乎都是阴性 | 
| [02:45] | Which doesn’t necessarily mean | 这不一定代表 | 
| [02:48] | that Clarabelle here is a failure. | Clarabelle就是个败笔 | 
| [02:49] | It doesn’t. | 不一定 | 
| [02:50] | It just means that she’s got to keep trying, | 这只说明她要继续努力 | 
| [02:52] | no matter how frustrated she just might get. | 无论她可能有多沮丧 | 
| [02:55] | Now, of course, if you are lazy and incompetent, | 当然 如果你懒惰又无能 | 
| [02:59] | then, yes, | 那么没错 | 
| [03:00] | that will buy you a one-way ticket out of here. | 你将获得一张离开这里的单程票 | 
| [03:03] | Doug Doug. | |
| [03:05] | Listen to me carefully. | 听好了 | 
| [03:06] | Kelso can’t do a damn thing to you | Kelso不能对你怎样 | 
| [03:08] | if you just answer a question wrong. | 如果你只是答错了问题 | 
| [03:09] | It doesn’t work that way. Moving on. | 事情就不该这样 我们继续 | 
| [03:12] | Not you. You still have work to do. | 不是你 你还有活要做 | 
| [03:14] | – Johnny No-Tan? – Yes, sir. | – 肤白Johnny – 是的先生 | 
| [03:16] | I’d like you to present the next patient to me. | 我要你给我找下一个病人 | 
| [03:20] | I love you. | 我爱你 | 
| [03:23] | Now say it in Spanish. | 用西班牙语说 | 
| [03:24] | Te amo. | 我爱你 | 
| [03:26] | Now… say it like Astro. | 像阿童木一样说 | 
| [03:29] | I ruv roo. | 我耐你 | 
| [03:35] | – You are very, very cute. – I know. | – 你非常非常可爱 – 我知道 | 
| [03:39] | I’ve been thinking about this whole “I love you” thing. | 我一直在想”我爱你”这件事 | 
| [03:41] | It’s gonna make everything so much better. | 这会让一切变得美好很多 | 
| [03:44] | I mean, we’re so in sync. Better conversation, | 我们如此合拍 更好的沟通 | 
| [03:48] | better dancing… | 更好的舞蹈 | 
| [03:52] | And? | 还有呢 | 
| [03:54] | Way better shrump down. | 爽翻了的性爱 | 
| [03:59] | Yeah! | 耶 | 
| [04:15] | I’m so sorry. | 太抱歉了 | 
| [04:17] | That has never happened to me before. | 我从来没这样过 | 
| [04:23] | Man, she’s beautiful. | 天呐 她太美了 | 
| [04:25] | I wish I was that piece of bacon. | 真希望我是那块熏肉 | 
| [04:28] | Wait a second. | 等等 | 
| [04:29] | I am that piece of bacon. | 我就是那块熏肉 | 
| [04:31] | That’s right. | 没错 | 
| [04:33] | You mind not staring at me while I’m eating? | 你能不在我吃东西的时候盯着我吗 | 
| [04:36] | I hate it. | 我讨厌这样 | 
| [04:38] | But I’m not. I was… | 但我没有 我是在 | 
| [04:39] | What am I doing right now? | 我现在在干什么 | 
| [04:40] | Eating. | 吃东西 | 
| [04:42] | What are you doing? | 那你在干什么 | 
| [04:43] | Staring. | 盯着你 | 
| [04:45] | OK. There. | 好吧 这样行了吧 | 
| [04:51] | Now no one gets to eat it. | 现在谁也别想吃了 | 
| [04:52] | You happy? | 高兴了吗 | 
| [04:54] | Not really. | 其实没有 | 
| [04:56] | Hey, you! | 嘿 你好 | 
| [05:01] | You know what’s great about you work in the hospital? | 你知道你在医院工作的好处是什么吗 | 
| [05:04] | Even when our dates get interrupted, | 即使我们的约会被打断了 | 
| [05:06] | we can just have a date here. | 我们还可以在这儿约会 | 
| [05:08] | Let’s say for instance you wanted to watch a movie. | 假设你想看部电影 | 
| [05:10] | We could just go to the conference room | 我们去会议室 | 
| [05:12] | and watch that video on STDs. | 在显示屏上看就行 | 
| [05:14] | It’s funny and it makes you think. | 这很有趣 而且让人思考 | 
| [05:16] | Look, maybe it would be good | 这也许不错 | 
| [05:18] | if we actually had a date that ends. | 前提是我们真的有个完整的约会 | 
| [05:22] | How does a date with you end? | 对你来说约会应该怎么结束 | 
| [05:24] | It can range from a kiss at the door to | 从门边的一个吻到 | 
| [05:27] | “all I have for breakfast is yoghurt and I’m out of bowls,” | “我早餐只吃了酸奶而我没有碗” | 
| [05:30] | “so you’ll have to eat off my stomach.” | “所以你只能吃掉我的胃” | 
| [05:35] | Tonight. Dinner. Hyde’s. | 今晚 晚餐 Hyde’s餐厅 | 
| [05:36] | It’s a date. | 这才是个约会 | 
| [05:43] | So judging from the ataxia dysarthria elemental status change, | 从运动失调和发音障碍的基本状态改变来看 | 
| [05:45] | I’ve concluded that | 我的结论是 | 
| [05:46] | Mr Yeager is suffering from… kuru. | Yeager先生得了库鲁病 | 
| [05:50] | – Kuru? – Kuru. | – 库鲁病 – 库鲁病 | 
| [05:51] | – Kuru? – Yes, kuru. | – 库鲁病 – 没错 库鲁病 | 
| [05:53] | Wow, I’d actually never thought of that. | 哇 我从来没想到这个 | 
| [05:55] | Hell, yeah. | 那当然 | 
| [05:56] | Were you aware that the only documented cases of kuru | 你知道唯一有记载的库鲁病案例 | 
| [06:00] | were members of a cannibalistic tribe | 是食人族成员 | 
| [06:02] | in Eastern Papua New Guinea? | 而他们在巴布亚新几内亚东部吗 | 
| [06:03] | I was not. | 我不知道 | 
| [06:04] | Actually, doc, | 医生 事实上 | 
| [06:06] | I was in New Guinea just last week. | 我上周就在新几内亚 | 
| [06:08] | Really? | 真的吗 | 
| [06:09] | No. | 假的 | 
| [06:11] | Newbie, do you happen to know what a zebra is? | 菜鸟 你听过医学界关于”斑马”的说法吗 | 
| [06:14] | That patient just mocked me. | 那个病人居然嘲笑我 | 
| [06:15] | It’s a diagnosis of a ridiculously obscure disease | 不能因为症状的不确定性 | 
| [06:19] | when it’s much more likely that the patient | 就想当然地联系到疑难杂症上去 | 
| [06:21] | has a common illness presenting with uncommon symptoms. | 很可能只是常见疾病的非常见症状罢了 | 
| [06:24] | In other words, if you hear hoof beats, | 有这么一句话 当你听见马蹄声时 | 
| [06:27] | you just go ahead and think horsies, not zebras. | 直接想到的应该是马 而不是斑马 | 
| [06:31] | Mm-kay, Mr Silly Bear? | 懂了吗 笨笨熊先生 | 
| [06:39] | What’s wrong? | 发生什么了 | 
| [06:40] | It’s personal. | 是私人的事情 | 
| [06:41] | Why won’t you ever open up to me? | 你为什么从不向我敞开心扉呢 | 
| [06:43] | I came to you when I thought I had a broken tailbone | 当我以为自己尾椎骨断了的时候就来找你了 | 
| [06:45] | and it was just a really bad pimple. | 结果那只是个很大的疙瘩而已 | 
| [06:49] | It’s a sex thing. OK? | 和性有关 可以了吗 | 
| [06:51] | You mean like a gender issue or like intercourse? | 你是说性别问题还是性爱问题 | 
| [06:54] | Because I’m book-smart on both. | 因为我两者都在行 | 
| [06:58] | Carla? Use me. | Carla 给我讲讲吧 | 
| [07:06] | So last night, when I was with Carla… | 昨晚我和Carla在一起的时候 | 
| [07:07] | Dude, I’m sorry, I can’t talk right now. | 哥们 真抱歉 我现在不能说话 | 
| [07:09] | I really gotta figure this Mr Yeager thing out. | 我必须弄明白Yeager先生是怎么回事 | 
| [07:11] | Cool. | 没问题 | 
| [07:15] | Let’s just say my horse didn’t finish the race. | 这么说吧 我的马力不足了 | 
| [07:17] | I mean I’m at the filling station, | 我正在汽车加油站 | 
| [07:18] | but my credit card’s declined. | 但信用卡交易被拒绝了 | 
| [07:20] | – I’m on the jet ski… – I got it! | – 我正坐在摩托艇上 – 我懂了 | 
| [07:22] | Good. Cause I had no idea what I was going to say… | 太好了 因为我也不知道接下来要说什么了 | 
| [07:23] | No. Mr Yeager. | 不 我是说Yeager先生 | 
| [07:26] | Hey man where you go…? | 哥们你要去哪 | 
| [07:27] | Who am I going to talk to about sex? | 我要跟谁谈论性啊 | 
| [07:30] | Let’s get our talk on. | 我们的谈话可以开始了 | 
| [07:33] | Player to player. | 玩家对玩家 | 
| [07:36] | Afternoon rounds that day began like any other. | 那天下午的巡房开始得和以往一样 | 
| [07:39] | This patient is hypoglycaemic. | 这个患者低血糖 | 
| [07:41] | What would be the most telling sign of an insulinoma, Dr Reid? | 胰岛素瘤最明显的特征是什么 Reid医生 | 
| [07:44] | Elevated C-peptide levels. | C肽水平升高 | 
| [07:46] | Score! | 得分 | 
| [07:47] | But before you do your crazy end-zone dance, | 但在你跳疯狂的结束区舞之前 | 
| [07:50] | can you tell me | 能告诉我 | 
| [07:50] | the spinal fluid findings in Guillain-Barre syndrome? | 格林巴利综合征中脊髓液的发现吗 | 
| [07:53] | Xanthochromia? | 黄变症 | 
| [07:55] | Wrong! | 答错了 | 
| [07:56] | And then it happened. Suddenly, | 于是事情就这么突然发生了 | 
| [07:58] | Dr Kelso didn’t seem as frightening. | Kelso看起来没那么可怕了 | 
| [08:01] | Dr Reid, what do you have to say for yourself? | Reid医生 你对自己有什么好说的吗 | 
| [08:05] | Win some, lose some. | 胜败乃兵家常事 | 
| [08:07] | In fact, nothing he did seemed to scare us. | 事实上 他做的事情没一件让我们害怕的 | 
| [08:13] | Not any more. | 再也没有了 | 
| [08:17] | Not even the most horrible thing he could think of. | 即使是他能想到的最可怕的事情 | 
| [08:24] | All right, welcome to the ICU! | 好了 欢迎来到重症监护室 | 
| [08:26] | No, really, sit down. | 不 说正经的 坐下 | 
| [08:28] | All right, check out the Cook Book | 来看看<烹饪全书> | 
| [08:29] | for women that don’t know how to cook. | 专为不懂烹饪的妇女准备的 | 
| [08:30] | I put the Yellow Pages in there. | 我把黄页放在里面了 | 
| [08:32] | What do you want? Mexican? Italian? | 你们想要什么 墨西哥菜 意大利菜 | 
| [08:33] | Japanese? American cuisine? | 日本菜 美式烹调 | 
| [08:36] | It’s a cook… I’m flat-linin’. Beep! | 这是一本烹饪 我死了 哔 | 
| [08:41] | Save him! | 快救他 | 
| [08:43] | Tip your nurses. | 打赏你们的护士吧 | 
| [08:47] | And I think he knew who was behind it. | 我觉得他知道幕后推手是谁 | 
| [08:52] | Cox Cox. | |
| [08:56] | Talk to me. | 给我讲讲吧 | 
| [08:59] | Talk to me. | 讲讲吧 | 
| [09:02] | You know, that’s really getting annoying. | 这真的开始烦人了 | 
| [09:05] | In fact, every time you say it, | 事实上 每次你这么说 | 
| [09:06] | it makes me not want to talk to you all the more. | 都会让我更不想给你讲 | 
| [09:12] | Talk to me | 给我讲讲吧 | 
| [09:14] | All right, fine! | 行了 好吧 | 
| [09:21] | Last night, Turk and I were, | 昨晚 Turk和我正在 | 
| [09:23] | you know, messin’ around. | 你懂的 乱搞 | 
| [09:25] | It’s really hot, like always. | 真的很热辣 像往常一样 | 
| [09:28] | Hot like how? Describe it. | 有多热辣 描述一下 | 
| [09:30] | Dude! | 哥们 | 
| [09:32] | So suddenly, things aren’t happening. | 突然 事情没有继续发生 | 
| [09:35] | You know what I mean? | 你明白我的意思吗 | 
| [09:36] | I don’t understand it. | 我搞不懂 | 
| [09:37] | The only that changes is | 唯一的变化就是 | 
| [09:38] | we said “I love you” to each other. | 我们互相说了”我爱你” | 
| [09:41] | It’s true. | 这是真的 | 
| [09:42] | I have never said “I love you” to a woman before. | 我从没对一个女人说过”我爱你” | 
| [09:46] | Then how do you get them to sleep with you? | 那你是怎么让她们和你上床的 | 
| [09:49] | It’s three little words. | 那只是三个小单词而已 | 
| [09:50] | It shouldn’t have this effect, right? | 不应该有这么大影响对吗 | 
| [09:53] | Anyway, I told him it wasn’t his fault. | 无论如何 我告诉他这不是他的错 | 
| [09:56] | These things happen occasionally. | 这种事情偶尔就会发生 | 
| [09:58] | Try constantly. | 难道还能经常发生不成 | 
| [10:01] | I have cold hands, and… | 我在床上时手会很凉 而且 | 
| [10:06] | So when I saw you in the hall this morning | 所以今早我在大厅看见你 | 
| [10:08] | and I said “How’s your penis?” | 并且问你”小弟弟怎么样”的时候 | 
| [10:10] | and you didn’t wanna talk about it… | 你不想谈论这个问题 | 
| [10:14] | Dude. It’s not me. | 哥们 不是我的问题 | 
| [10:17] | It’s me. | 是我的问题 | 
| [10:19] | Last night, for the first time ever in our relationship, | 昨晚 在我们的恋爱关系里第一次出现这种情况 | 
| [10:23] | no matter how long we tried, | 无论我们努力多久 | 
| [10:24] | I was unable to have an… | 我都不能达到 | 
| [10:32] | Yeah! | 没错 | 
| [10:35] | Dr Cox, | Cox医生 | 
| [10:37] | I got the sed rate back on Mr Yeager. | 我拿回了Yeager先生的红细胞升降率结果 | 
| [10:39] | Say “how do” to that. | 对它说”你好”吧 | 
| [10:40] | All right. | 可以是可以 | 
| [10:40] | But then I’m due back at the hootenanny. | 但那样我就还得要去乡间音乐会 | 
| [10:42] | I noticed he had a rash on his leg, right? | 我注意到他腿上出了疹子 对吗 | 
| [10:44] | And then I realised he’s been having jaw claudication, | 然后我意识到他有颌跛症状 | 
| [10:46] | – which led me to… – Temporal arteritis. | – 于是我想到了 – 颞动脉炎 | 
| [10:49] | Of course he does. Nurse, | 他肯定是 护士 | 
| [10:50] | will you start Mr yeager on solumedrol | 开始给Yeager先生注射甲强龙 | 
| [10:53] | and get the surgery resident? | 并通知外科住院医师 | 
| [10:54] | I needs a temporal artery biopsy stat. | 我需要一份颞动脉活组织切片检查结果 | 
| [10:57] | Newbie, I can handle this. | 菜鸟 我能搞定 | 
| [10:59] | You’re off, anyway, aren’t you? | 你会滚蛋的对吧 | 
| [11:00] | Whatever, I’m with you. | 不管怎样 我跟着你 | 
| [11:01] | Fair enough. Let’s go treat the patient. | 那敢情好 我们治疗病人去吧 | 
| [11:04] | I am so on top of things tonight, it’s scary. | 我今晚尽在掌握了 这好可怕 | 
| [11:14] | Hell, yeah. | 太他妈棒了 | 
| [11:19] | You’re only 80 minutes late. | 你才迟到了80分钟 | 
| [11:20] | She’ll still be here. | 她一定还在这儿 | 
| [11:22] | Please be here. Come on, Alex. | 一定要在这儿 拜托啊 Alex | 
| [11:24] | Please be here. | 一定要在啊 | 
| [11:29] | You gotta be kidding me. | 你搞笑呢吧 | 
| [11:31] | There’s a waste of a gift certificate. | 礼品券算是浪费了 | 
| [11:34] | Cancel the cobbler! | 酥皮水果馅饼不要了 | 
| [11:37] | She’s not having an orgasm. | 她没有高潮 | 
| [11:41] | Still not seeing what the problem is. | 还是没发现这有什么问题 | 
| [11:48] | I’ve never even had an orgasm. | 我甚至从来没有过高潮 | 
| [11:54] | I’m sorry. I should be more surprised. | 真抱歉 我应该惊讶一点的 | 
| [11:57] | That’d be nice. | 那样就好了 | 
| [12:00] | I want to talk to you about rounds. | 我想跟你谈谈巡房的事 | 
| [12:03] | Here we go, Bobbi. Bring it on. | 那就谈吧 Bobbi 说吧 | 
| [12:05] | They’re all yours. | 都是你的了 | 
| [12:09] | You will be leading them from now on. | 从现在起你将负责巡房 | 
| [12:11] | You’ve stunned me, | 你吓了我一跳 | 
| [12:12] | but you haven’t dropped me to the mat. | 但你还没有把我逼到绝路 | 
| [12:15] | Waiting for the roundhouse here, | 我在这儿等着最后一击 | 
| [12:17] | the old haymaker, | 古老的强力一击 | 
| [12:18] | when the yelling starts | 当叫喊开始 | 
| [12:20] | and the voice gets high-pitched. | 声音变得尖锐 | 
| [12:22] | “Daddy, I’ve been bad.” | “爸爸 我太坏了” | 
| [12:23] | “Daddy, I’ve been a bad boy.” | “爸爸 我是个坏小子” | 
| [12:25] | “Oh, Daddy! Daddy, I’ve been bad.” | “哦 爸爸 我太坏了” | 
| [12:29] | Come on, if you’re not gonna play, it’s no fun. | 拜托 你要是不玩就不好玩了 | 
| [12:34] | Hey, Alex, I am so sorry. | 嘿 Alex 太抱歉了 | 
| [12:36] | I went to the restaurant and | 我去了餐厅 | 
| [12:37] | I guess I just missed you. | 但可能你刚走 | 
| [12:38] | Then I called your house, | 然后我给你家打电话 | 
| [12:39] | but there was no answer, | 但没人接 | 
| [12:41] | then I actually stopped by your house, | 然后我去了你家 | 
| [12:42] | and I guess you didn’t see me, | 可能你没看见我 | 
| [12:44] | which was sort of odd, | 这有点奇怪 | 
| [12:45] | cos I was standing next to the pizza guy | 因为我就站在送比萨的人身边 | 
| [12:46] | while you were paying him, but I… | 在你付钱给他的时候 但我 | 
| [12:51] | We’re still cool, right? | 我们一切都好 对吗 | 
| [12:54] | Look, JD… | 听着 JD | 
| [12:55] | “Look, JD, we’re still great?” Right? | “听着 JD 我们一切都好” 对吗 | 
| [13:00] | I think you’re a really good guy. OK? But… | 我觉得你是个很好的人 明白吗 但是 | 
| [13:04] | Alex dumped me. | Alex把我甩了 | 
| [13:05] | You mean the blind girl you’ve been dating? | 是说和你约会的那个瞎姑娘吗 | 
| [13:07] | – She’s not blind. – Of course she not. | – 她不瞎 – 她当然不瞎 | 
| [13:09] | OK, so how’d you drop the ball on this, friend? | 所以你是哪儿做错了 | 
| [13:12] | Don’t tell me you cried, | 别告诉我你哭来着 | 
| [13:13] | or I’ll ban you from the men’s room again. | 否则我就要禁止你再进男厕所了 | 
| [13:15] | I was just so excited what we were doing here last night, | 我昨晚只是对我们做的事感到太兴奋了 | 
| [13:17] | I just forgot about our date. | 就忘了约会的事 | 
| [13:20] | You didn’t forget. | 你没忘 | 
| [13:21] | You kept looking at your watch. | 你一直在看表 | 
| [13:24] | I saw you. | 我看见了 | 
| [13:25] | I just naturally assumed that | 我还以为 | 
| [13:27] | you were just afraid of missing Judging Amy. | 你只是怕错过看<法外柔情>呢 | 
| [13:29] | It never occurred to me that | 我从没想到 | 
| [13:30] | you were choosing work | 你选择了工作 | 
| [13:32] | over being with that sweet little biscuit, | 而不是和那个小甜饼在一起 | 
| [13:34] | you stupid pissant. | 你这笨蛋失败者 | 
| [13:35] | You know what? That means a lot coming from you, | 你知道吗 这话从你嘴里说出来意义重大 | 
| [13:37] | Mr Right-here-with-me two-hours-after-his-shift-also-“ | 你这个”值班结束后两小时” | 
| [13:41] | “and-last-Monday-night-too… guy. | “和上周一晚上都和我在一起”先生 | 
| [13:44] | What? | 你说什么 | 
| [13:45] | You heard me. | 你听见了 | 
| [13:46] | I mean, what’re you saying? | 我是说 你什么意思 | 
| [13:49] | That you want to be like me? | 是说你想要跟我一样吗 | 
| [13:55] | Do you understand that I just barely want to be like me? | 你以为我想这样吗 | 
| [14:08] | Listen, Carla, I can’t even pretend that | Carla 我都不能假装 | 
| [14:10] | I can give you tips on intercourse. | 自己可以给你性交小贴士了 | 
| [14:11] | I got one for you. Stop calling it that. | 那我给你一个 不许这么叫了 | 
| [14:14] | My therapist thinks my trouble in bed | 我的心理咨询师认为我在床上的问题 | 
| [14:16] | stems from a basic fear of intimacy, | 源于我对亲密行为的恐惧 | 
| [14:18] | but I think it’s just because | 但我觉得这只是因为 | 
| [14:19] | any type of repetitive motion makes me nauseous. | 任何重复动作都让我厌恶 | 
| [14:23] | And since I was a little kid, | 而且从我还是小孩的时候起 | 
| [14:24] | I’ve always had nightmares about being crushed. | 我就总做被压碎的噩梦 | 
| [14:27] | That poor shrink. | 那个心理咨询师真可怜 | 
| [14:29] | Yeah, the one thing I do know | 是啊 我能确定的一件事 | 
| [14:32] | is that I’ve sabotaged a lot of relationships | 就是我已经毁了很多次恋爱 | 
| [14:34] | by never talking things out with the guy that I’m seeing. | 就因为我从不和约会对象开诚布公地谈话 | 
| [14:39] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [14:40] | Sure. | 没事儿 | 
| [14:44] | So… You’ve really never had… | 这么说 你真的从没有过 | 
| [14:48] | No. | 真的 | 
| [14:50] | Not even by yourself? | 连自慰的时候也没有吗 | 
| [14:52] | Gross. | 好恶心 | 
| [14:56] | Is it easy? | 那样很容易高潮吗 | 
| [14:59] | When’s your next laundry night? | 你下个洗衣之夜是什么时候 | 
| [15:02] | Ted Ted. | |
| [15:03] | I need you to take care of some lawyer crap for me. | 我要你帮我处理一些法律琐事 | 
| [15:06] | And it’d be a great help if you would go to | 这将有很大帮助 如果你能 | 
| [15:09] | traffic court for me and make this go away. | 为我去交通法庭搞定这事的话 | 
| [15:13] | I don’t think so. | 我觉得不能 | 
| [15:17] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 | 
| [15:19] | No, Bob! | 不行 Bob | 
| [15:20] | I have my own things I need to take care of. | 我有自己的事情要做 | 
| [15:25] | Of course. | 当然 | 
| [15:29] | Walk off, bitch. | 滚开 滚蛋 | 
| [15:32] | How is it, exactly, that you just said that | 这到底怎么回事 你说了那些话 | 
| [15:35] | and your pants are still dry? | 还没尿裤子 | 
| [15:38] | Don’t you understand | 你难道不明白 | 
| [15:40] | what you did when you spoke to those interns? | 你和那些实习生交谈的时候都做了些什么吗 | 
| [15:43] | You took away the fear. | 你带走了恐惧 | 
| [15:47] | You… are a wonderful person, | 你 是个超赞的人 | 
| [15:52] | and… I love you. | 我爱你 | 
| [16:01] | I have to ask Alex for another chance. I have to. | 我一定要让Alex再给我个机会 一定要 | 
| [16:05] | OK, she’s with a very hot guy. | 好吧 她和一个超性感的男人在一起 | 
| [16:07] | Stay calm. | 保持冷静 | 
| [16:08] | She’s gonna be psyched to see you. | 她见到你会很兴奋的 | 
| [16:10] | JD. Hey. | JD 嘿 | 
| [16:13] | Or not. | 也可能不兴奋 | 
| [16:14] | You’re right. | 你说得对 | 
| [16:15] | I don’t prioritise you over my job, | 我没有把你排在工作之前 | 
| [16:16] | but I’d like to. | 但我愿意那么做 | 
| [16:18] | Look, I wanted to be a doctor for so long, | 我想成为一名医生太久了 | 
| [16:21] | I sort of forgot how to want anything else. | 我都有点忘了如何渴望其他东西 | 
| [16:24] | And now I meet you, and… | 而现在我遇到了你 我 | 
| [16:27] | I’ll do anything in the world | 我愿意做这世上的任何事 | 
| [16:28] | if you give me a second chance. | 如果你能再给我一次机会的话 | 
| [16:32] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [16:37] | OK, I’ll leave you guys alone. | 好吧 不打扰你们了 | 
| [16:43] | OK, Rowdy, | 好了 Rowdy | 
| [16:45] | fetch! | 接球 | 
| [16:47] | Hey, sweetie? | 嘿 亲爱的 | 
| [16:50] | We have to talk. | 我们必须谈谈 | 
| [16:51] | No time for talk. | 没时间谈 | 
| [16:52] | We have a specific problem, | 我们有个明确的问题 | 
| [16:53] | we need to take care of it. | 我们需要解决它 | 
| [16:55] | Why are you wearing one of the nose-breathing thingys? | 你为什么贴着一个通气鼻贴 | 
| [16:57] | Baby, bear with me. | 宝贝 容忍一下 | 
| [16:59] | I got big ideas. | 我有大主意了 | 
| [17:02] | Look, I’ve been having all these thoughts | 听着 这些想法一直 | 
| [17:04] | going through my head, | 在我脑中萦绕 | 
| [17:05] | and I’m afraid that if I tell you, | 我害怕如果我告诉了你 | 
| [17:07] | I’d scare you away. | 就会把你吓跑 | 
| [17:08] | That’s the last thing that I wanna… | 这是我最不愿 | 
| [17:10] | Just take that damn thing off. | 把这该死的东西拿下来 | 
| [17:15] | Oh, God. | 上帝啊 | 
| [17:18] | Baby, there’s nothing that could scare me away. | 宝贝 没有事情能把我吓跑 | 
| [17:25] | Ever since we said “I love you” to each other, | 自从我们互相说了”我爱你” | 
| [17:27] | I’ve been feeling all this pressure. | 我就一直觉得压力很大 | 
| [17:29] | And wondering about the future. Our future. | 并且担心未来 我们的未来 | 
| [17:32] | Like are we gonna get married? | 比如我们会结婚吗 | 
| [17:34] | Are we gonna have kids? | 我们会要孩子吗 | 
| [17:35] | If so, how many and | 如果要的话 要几个 | 
| [17:36] | when will I get my figure back? | 我什么时候才能恢复身材 | 
| [17:37] | Should I keep working? | 我应该继续工作吗 | 
| [17:38] | Where are we gonna live? | 我们要住哪儿 | 
| [17:39] | Is my mother gonna live with us? | 我妈妈会和我们一起住吗 | 
| [17:41] | How big a house do we need? | 我们需要多大的房子 | 
| [17:42] | How many bathrooms? | 几个洗手间 | 
| [17:43] | What if mother walks in on you while you’re in the bathroom, | 如果我妈进去的时候你在里面 | 
| [17:45] | you slip and fall, | 你滑倒了 | 
| [17:46] | and I can’t afford the funeral costs? | 而我付不起丧葬费怎么办 | 
| [17:49] | OK, that’s a little scary. | 是有点吓人 | 
| [17:51] | I guess I just need to know | 我想我只是需要知道 | 
| [17:54] | you think about that stuff too. | 你也在想这些东西 | 
| [17:56] | Carla Carla? | |
| [18:02] | No, I don’t. | 我没有 | 
| [18:06] | But I love it that you do. | 但我喜欢你想这些 | 
| [18:08] | Yeah? | 是吗 | 
| [18:09] | Yeah, that’s what makes this relationship work. | 没错 所以我们的恋情才能继续 | 
| [18:12] | We’re so different. | 我们如此不同 | 
| [18:13] | I keep us in the present, | 我把我们留在当下 | 
| [18:15] | you look out for what’s up ahead. | 而你探寻前路如何 | 
| [18:20] | Besides, there is no way in hell | 另外 绝对不可能 | 
| [18:23] | your mother’s ever going to live with us. | 让你妈妈和我们一起住 | 
| [18:26] | I’m saying | 我是说 | 
| [18:27] | if she ever walks in on me while I’m in the bathroom, | 如果我在洗手间的时候她走进来 | 
| [18:29] | I guarantee you, | 我向你保证 | 
| [18:30] | she’s getting a trip to Florida. | 她将被发配到佛罗里达 | 
| [18:31] | – No, she’s not. – I’m tell… | – 她不会 – 我是说 | 
| [18:36] | Ladies and germs, I guarantee you that | 女士们细菌们 我向你们保证 | 
| [18:38] | if you get this shorthand down, | 如果你们掌握了这个速记法 | 
| [18:39] | it has a way of making your day | 就能让你们的日子 | 
| [18:41] | go just a little bit quicker. | 过得快一点 | 
| [18:42] | “CTD”, of course, being “circling the drain.” | “CTD” 当然 表示”奄奄一息” | 
| [18:44] | Your patient is on the way out. | 你们的病人正在死去 | 
| [18:46] | “SOB”, “shortness of breath” | “SOB” “呼吸急促” | 
| [18:47] | and “WNL”, “within normal limits”. | “WNL” “在正常限度内” | 
| [18:50] | Elvis, you go ahead, feel free to write this down, | Elvis 可以把这记下来 | 
| [18:52] | any time you want before you leave the building, sweetheart. | 在你离开这儿前随时可以记下来 甜心 | 
| [18:55] | You paged me? | 你呼我了吗 | 
| [18:57] | I didn’t page you. | 我没呼你 | 
| [18:58] | And that’s when | 就是从那时起 | 
| [18:59] | Dr Cox started poking the old bear with a stick. | Cox医生开始戳那老熊的痛处 | 
| [19:03] | You know what? | 知道吗 | 
| [19:03] | I’m sick of the all grill ’em and drill ’em. | 我受够了所有这些拷问和训练 | 
| [19:05] | What do you say we shake things up a little bit here? | 我们把事情变一点点怎么样 | 
| [19:08] | You kids ask me the questions, | 你们这些小鬼问我问题 | 
| [19:10] | and I’ll just give you the answers. | 而我给出回答就可以 | 
| [19:11] | What do you say? | 怎么样 | 
| [19:13] | Dr Cox, could I talk to you? | Cox医生 我能跟你谈谈吗 | 
| [19:16] | Sure you can, Bob, but you’re gonna have to | 当然可以 Bob 但你必须 | 
| [19:18] | go ahead and raise your hand like all the other children. | 像其他孩子一样举手才可以 | 
| [19:20] | – I just think it’s inappropriate… – Bob-o? | – 我只是觉得这不合适 – 亲爱的Bob | 
| [19:24] | Now, you’ve got five good ones right there. | 你有五个健全的手指呢 | 
| [19:27] | What do you say you put’em up in the air | 装作满不在乎地把它们举起来 | 
| [19:29] | like you just don’t care? | 怎么样 | 
| [19:32] | Get over here, right now. | 给我过来 现在 | 
| [19:34] | Maybe he felt sorry for Kelso | 也许他很同情Kelso | 
| [19:36] | and didn’t wanna take away the one thing the guy had. | 不想夺走他的这一乐趣 | 
| [19:39] | Maybe he just hated rounds. I don’t know. | 也许他只是讨厌巡房 我也不知道 | 
| [19:41] | Get the hell outta my ICU! | 滚出我的重症监护室 | 
| [19:43] | I’m taking over. | 我要接管 | 
| [19:44] | But if you didn’t know Dr Cox like I did, | 但就算你没我这么了解Cox医生 | 
| [19:46] | you would’ve believed his performance too. | 你一定也会理解他的表现 | 
| [19:50] | I guess the key to a lot of things is balance. | 我想很多事情的重点在于平衡 | 
| [19:54] | Whether it’s balance of power… | 无论是权力的平衡 | 
| [19:57] | Dr Simotas, stop smiling. | Simotas医生 不许笑 | 
| [20:02] | I hate smiling. | 我讨厌微笑 | 
| [20:06] | …balance in love… | 爱情中的平衡 | 
| [20:11] | …or sometimes… | 还是有时 | 
| [20:14] | …just balance. | 仅仅是平衡而已 | 
| [20:19] | For some of us, | 对于我们中的有些人来说 | 
| [20:20] | it seems too far out of reach. | 这貌似很难达到 | 
| [20:37] | Too difficult to achieve. | 很难实现 | 
| [21:17] | But the important thing is just to never stop trying. | 但重要的是不要停止努力 | 
| [21:22] | Especially if you like girls named Alex. | 尤其是如果你喜欢上叫做Alex的姑娘 | 
| [21:25] | And chicken salad. | 和鸡肉沙拉 |