时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | When you’re crazy about someone, | 当你深深爱上一个人时 |
[00:05] | even waking up isn’t so bad any more. | 连起床都不再困难了 |
[00:09] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[00:10] | The air feels crisper, the sun seems brighter. | 空气更清爽了 太阳更明亮了 |
[00:15] | Even your morning breath smells good. | 就连早晨的口气都好闻 |
[00:18] | – You taste like old eggs. – Oh my god, I’m so sorry. | – 你嘴闻起来跟放旧的蛋似的 – 我的天 对不起 |
[00:22] | I love old eggs. | 我喜欢 |
[00:28] | You are so different from the guys I usually go out with. | 你跟我往常交往的男的完全不同 |
[00:33] | – How so? – For starters, | – 怎么说 – 首先 |
[00:37] | I’m still wearing pants. | 我还穿着裤子 |
[00:40] | That is because I respect you. | 因为我尊重你 |
[00:42] | – Oh yeah? – Yeah. | – 是吗 – 是的 |
[00:43] | And also, this triple knot, I couldn’t get out. | 而且你这打了三个结我也解不开 |
[00:47] | Thanks for being so patient with me. | 谢谢你的耐心 |
[00:49] | I hope you don’t think I’m a big tease. | 希望你不会觉得我很作 |
[00:52] | But I just love sleeping in the same bed with you. | 只不过我喜欢和你一起睡觉 |
[00:56] | I’ve never slept better you know? | 我从没睡得这么好你知道吗 |
[01:03] | Me neither. | 我也是 |
[01:06] | I’ll go ahead and say it. I hope we never have sex. | 我就先说了吧 我希望我们永远不做爱 |
[01:09] | What would you say if I told you that I feel ready right now? | 那如果我说现在感觉可以了呢 |
[01:20] | – Whatever. – Then I think tonight… | – 随便 – 那今晚 |
[01:24] | Tonight is good, but now also good. | 今晚挺好的 但现在也好 |
[01:26] | Yeah now works. Sure. | 现在行呀 |
[01:33] | Now, that’s what I’m talking about. | 我就说嘛 |
[01:36] | – Get out! – 7.15, ya’ll. Gotta go to work, let’s go. | – 出去 – 七点十五了同志们 得去上工了 |
[01:57] | Since Alex is a social worker, she’s here a lot. | Alex是个社工 所以她常来这儿 |
[02:00] | For some guys, that would be distracting, | 这会让某些人心猿意马 |
[02:02] | but I’m staying focused. | 但我还是专心工作 |
[02:03] | You’re on my foot. | 你踩到我了 |
[02:06] | Oh god, I’m so sorry. | 哦天呐对不起 |
[02:10] | Please step on my foot. I’m just waiting for an excuse. | 踩下我呗 我正等着能有个借口呢 |
[02:13] | – Not today. – Really? Why not? | – 今天不行 – 真的吗 为什么 |
[02:20] | I get it. Nice pull. You slept with her yet? | 我懂了 不错嘛 和她做了吗 |
[02:25] | What? I am not discussing that with you. | 什么 我才不跟你讨论这个 |
[02:29] | – That’s a no. – Listen, Jolly Green. | – 看来没有 – 听着 “蔬菜巨人” |
[02:32] | People’s personal lives are just that, personal. | 人们的私生活就是隐私的 |
[02:35] | That’s a definite no. | 看来肯定没有 |
[02:38] | It’s good to see you again, Mr Barnes. We’ll be with you in a moment. | 很高兴再次见到你 Barnes先生 我们马上就回来 |
[02:42] | Put him in bed six. | 把他放在六床 |
[02:45] | Tell me Laverne, are you in fact part golden retriever? | Laverne 你其实是人和金毛寻回犬混血吧 |
[02:49] | Keep it holy now. | 正常点 |
[02:50] | I only ask because every time I toss this guy, | 每次我把这人丢出去 |
[02:53] | you bring him right back to me. | 你都径直把他捡回来给我 |
[02:56] | All right, Will & Grace. Breakdown. | 好了 Will和Grace 分析 |
[02:58] | Judging by Mr Barnes’ elevated lipase, I’d say pancreatitis. | 鉴于Barnes先生升高的脂肪酶 我认为是胰腺炎 |
[03:01] | Okay Grace, you wanna finish? | 好的Grace 治疗方案 |
[03:03] | – Start with a Demerol drip… – The throbbing’s back. | – 先使用杜冷丁点滴 – 头又痛了 |
[03:06] | Mr Barnes has been admitted for substance abuse | 去年Barnes先生 |
[03:08] | three times in the past year. | 三度滥用药物 |
[03:09] | – Yeah but he said he quit. – Oh, the addict said he quit? | – 是啊但他说他戒掉了 – 瘾君子说自己戒掉了吗 |
[03:13] | Why wouldn’t you tell me something like that? | 你怎么不早说呢 |
[03:15] | – Cause don’t you see, that changes everything. – I believe in Mr Barnes. | – 这改变了一切啊 – 我相信Barnes先生 |
[03:18] | Look in to me. Just because you have a new girlfriend doesn’t mean | 看着我 仅仅因为你交了个新女友 不代表 |
[03:22] | that the world has suddenly turned into a giant green M&M. | 这个世界就变成一个巨大的绿色M豆了好吗 |
[03:25] | The Red Sox still suck, they do. | 波士顿红袜队棒球还是打得很垃圾 |
[03:27] | Barbie here still can’t | 你旁边这位芭比还是无法 |
[03:28] | decide what to do with those annoying bangs, | 决定怎么改她烦人的刘海 |
[03:31] | and addicts everywhere will still lie, cheat, steal, just to get a fix. | 世界各地的瘾君子还是会为了搞到药而坑蒙拐骗偷 |
[03:35] | Now, you’ve got to wake up, sweetheart. | 你得醒醒了小宝贝 |
[03:38] | You’re gonna be late for school… | 你上学要迟到了 |
[03:40] | Aw. You wet the bed. | 你怎么还尿床呢 |
[03:42] | Why can’t I have a normal child without these problems? | 我怎么就不能有个没有这些问题的正常孩子呢 |
[03:47] | My mom says they frame my face. | 我妈说它们勾勒出我脸部轮廓了呢 |
[03:50] | They don’t. | 她逗你玩儿的 |
[03:54] | Wait, please wait, wait. | 等等啊 |
[03:58] | Go, bus. | 走啊巴士 |
[03:59] | Go. Go. | 快走 |
[04:10] | She didn’t see you, Bob. Just stay perfectly still. | 她没看见你 Bob 冷静地别动 |
[04:15] | Dr Kelso! | Kelso医生 |
[04:22] | Can I get a ride to the hospital? | 能顺路载我去医院吗 |
[04:24] | Oh. Of course, dear. Glad to do it. | 当然啦 乐意效劳 |
[04:34] | Dr Cox and I have been friends for a long time. | Cox医生和我是交情很久的朋友了 |
[04:37] | You should get to know him. | 你应该多了解下他 |
[04:42] | – Do I have to? – Yeah, you have to. | – 一定要吗 – 是啊一定要 |
[04:47] | In case you were wondering, | 如果你是在看这个的话 |
[04:49] | it says, ”if you can read this, you’re standing too close”. | 上面写着 如果你能看得清 你就站得太近了 |
[04:56] | I wasn’t trying to, you know, look. | 我不是想 呃 偷窥 |
[04:59] | Now let’s see if you can tinkle when someone’s staring at you. | 现在看看你在有人盯着的时候能不能尿出来 |
[05:06] | Yeah go ahead and take your time. I actually have all day. | 别着急慢慢来 我一整天都有空 |
[05:10] | Come on. | 别呀 |
[05:12] | I’ve been Mr Barnes’ caseworker for a long time. | 我当过很长一段时间Barnes先生的社工了 |
[05:15] | He just needs everyone to cut him some slack. You know. | 他只是需要大家都放他一马 你知道吗 |
[05:18] | Here, let me get this door for you. | 我来帮你开门 |
[05:20] | I mean, people just don’t understand addiction. | 人们不了解瘾症 |
[05:24] | Why are we in the on-call room? | 为什么我们在值班室 |
[05:30] | So, have you ever fooled around in here? | 你有在这儿乱搞过吗 |
[05:33] | Yeah, lots of times. | 很多次 |
[05:36] | – Never with anyone, but… – Would you like to change that? | – 没和别人一起过 但 – 你想改变一下现状吗 |
[05:40] | Yes, please. | 想 拜托了 |
[05:50] | Oh hey. Hey Elliot. | 嘿 嘿Elliot |
[05:54] | Can you come back in, like two minutes? | 你能过大概 两分钟后再来吗 |
[05:57] | Or like 80 minutes? | 或者大概 八十分钟 |
[05:58] | I just want to tell you that | 我只想告诉你 |
[05:59] | the nurses did a check in our narcotics drawer. | 刚才护士发现麻醉剂柜 |
[06:01] | And there’s 50 Percocet missing. | 少了五十支止痛药 |
[06:03] | We should do a split up into teams and search every room. | 我们应该分头寻找每一间房 |
[06:06] | We’ll take this one. | 我们负责这间 |
[06:08] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[06:11] | You know they’re gonna go right to Mr Barnes. I’m gonna check on him. Ok? | 他们肯定会将矛头指向Barnes先生的 我得去看看他 |
[06:16] | – Alex? – What? | – Alex – 怎么了 |
[06:19] | – I just don’t like it when you leave. – Come here. | – 你走了我不太开心 – 过来 |
[06:25] | Tonight we’ll pick up right where we left off. | 我们今晚继续 |
[06:32] | 20 bucks says it never happens. | 赌二十块不会发生 |
[06:37] | What, you’re offended? | 干嘛 你生气了吗 |
[06:40] | – Bob, how are you? – Fine, Allan. | – Bob你好吗 – 好呀Allan |
[06:43] | Today, I think I’ll try a | 今天 我想试试 |
[06:46] | double half-caf multi-foam latte mochaccino | 双倍浓缩多泡沫拿铁玛奇朵 |
[06:49] | with a shot of vanilla and a sprinkle of nutmeg. | 加一份香草精撒点肉豆蔻 |
[06:52] | – So, black coffee? – Bingo-bango. | – 黑咖啡是吗 – 正中红心 |
[06:57] | Oh my God. These people actually like you. | 天啊 这些人很喜欢你嘛 |
[07:00] | Maybe you should just order. | 少废话直接点吧 |
[07:02] | I’ll have an espresso, please, and… | 请给我杯意式浓缩 然后 |
[07:07] | What kind of scones do you have today? | 你们今天有什么样的司康饼呢 |
[07:11] | Son of the bitch. Do you mind, lady? I am in a rush. | 我了个大槽 不好意思女士 我赶时间 |
[07:15] | Oh my goodness, I’m so sorry. | 我的天呐 真是抱歉 |
[07:18] | What am I doing, thinking I can | 瞧我在干啥呢 还以为 |
[07:19] | take an extra six seconds to pick my breakfast? | 自己可以在选早餐上多花个六秒钟 |
[07:21] | So I have to call my mom, tell her she did a lousy job raising me. | 我还得打个电话给我妈让她知道她没有教好我 |
[07:25] | Thank you so much. | 太感谢您的提点了 |
[07:28] | I get her. I think what she means is, she doesn’t give a crappuccino. | 我想她的意思是 她才不管在乎个”屎”布奇诺呢 |
[07:35] | Allen, this is on me. God help me, I love spunk. | Allen我请客 谁让我喜欢这种火星四溅的场面呢 |
[07:44] | Hey. How you doing? | 嘿你好吗 |
[07:47] | Oh hey. How are you? Can I buy you a beer? | 哦嘿你好吗 我能给你买杯啤酒吗 |
[07:50] | This is a men’s room for God sake. | 这是男厕所好吗 |
[07:52] | There’s absolutely no talking in here. Ever. | 绝对不会有交谈的地方 绝对 |
[07:55] | It’s just so freaky, you know. We’re on the same pee schedule. | 只是觉得很奇妙 我们尿尿时间一致 |
[07:59] | No, we’re not. | 才没有 |
[08:01] | No we’re not. No no. | 才没有 没有 |
[08:25] | This is not good. | 情况不妙 |
[08:26] | Why assume Mr Barnes stole the Percocet? | 为什么你觉得是Barnes先生偷了止痛药 |
[08:29] | There’s lots of people on that ward. | 那间病房里还有其他人 |
[08:30] | I see a good point. | 好问题 |
[08:31] | Yeah, and three of them are in comas, two can’t walk, and one’s a nun. | 是啊 三个昏迷中 两个不能走 还有一个是修女 |
[08:35] | Also a very valid point. | 也是很有力的观点 |
[08:37] | Look, Elliot, I’m sure Mr Barnes didn’t take the drugs. | 听着 Elliot 我相信药不是Barnes先生拿的 |
[08:41] | He has been in rehab for over six months. | 他在康复中心待了超过半年了 |
[08:44] | There’s no reason to be so judgmental. | 没理由这么指责别人 |
[08:47] | I am not judgmental. | 我才没有指责别人 |
[08:48] | If I were, I’d tell you your shoes are ugly. | 如果我有的话 我就挑明说你鞋子难看了 |
[08:51] | Do not stoop to her level. | 别自降到她的等级 |
[08:54] | Your bangs make you look like a chipmunk. | 你的刘海让你看着就像花栗鼠 |
[08:57] | It’s a frame! Why can nobody see that? | 能勾勒出我的脸型 怎么没人看得出来呢 |
[09:00] | Can we get back to the matter at hands? About Mr. Barnes. | 我们能回归正题吗 有关Barnes先生 |
[09:03] | Fine. So who do you think’s right? | 好吧 所以你觉得谁说的对 |
[09:06] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:07] | Oh, crap. | 惨了 |
[09:11] | Oh, for the love of Oprah, why would you come to Paediatrics? | 噢我了个欧普拉 你来儿童科干嘛 |
[09:16] | Cause I can’t go unless you’re around. You’re my little pee buddy! | 因为没你在身边我尿不出来 你是我的厕所伙伴呀 |
[09:22] | What do you say we cut to the chase? | 我们还是开门见山吧 |
[09:24] | You’re dating Carla, the one | 你和Carla在交往 医院里 |
[09:26] | person in this hospital I can remotely stand | 我稍微可以接受的一个人 |
[09:28] | and she wants us to get all | 而她想让我们 |
[09:30] | kissy-faced with each other. | 和和气气亲亲抱抱 |
[09:31] | – I get it. – I do. | – 我懂 – 我也懂 |
[09:33] | But you see, every single time I shake my magic eight ball | 但你看 每次我摇着自己的神奇八号球 |
[09:37] | and ask it ”Are we gonna be best friends forever?” | 并问着 我们能够成为最好最好的朋友吗 |
[09:39] | – Do you know what it says? – No. | – 你知道它显示什么吗 – 不知道 |
[09:40] | Outlook is buh-leak. | 前景堪忧 |
[09:43] | Dr Cox, you really can’t trust those things. | Cox医生 那玩意儿真心不能信 |
[09:46] | I mean when I was 9, I asked mine | 我九岁的时候 问了我的 |
[09:47] | if I should crack it open and drink the fluid inside. | 我应不应该把它砸开然后喝里面的液体 |
[09:49] | I puked blue for like three days. | 我接连三天狂吐蓝色的东西 |
[09:52] | Just a real cute story. Here’s what you’re gonna do. | 真是个可爱的故事 你这么做吧 |
[09:56] | Go back to Carla. Don’t obsess about why she’s with you in the first place. | 回Carla那去 别太在意她与你在一起的原因 |
[09:59] | Just tell her we went to a | 告诉她我们去看了 |
[10:01] | ballgame and we borrowed each other’s sweaters. | 一场球赛然后互借了运动衫就好了 |
[10:04] | – N-kay, little buddy? – What a… | – 好吗小兄弟 – 啥 |
[10:09] | Well I don’t think we should stand for it. | 我觉得我们不该忍了 |
[10:12] | Dr Kelso can’t just decide | Kelso医生不能就这样 |
[10:14] | we’re not allowed to switch shifts any more. | 再也不让我们换班 |
[10:16] | I was supposed to see my nephew tonight in Pippin. | 我今晚本来要去看我侄子演的音乐剧<比宾王子> |
[10:19] | – Who’s he playing? – Pippin. | – 他演什么 – 比宾 |
[10:22] | Bob Kelso is a bad man. | Bob Kelso真是个坏人 |
[10:25] | I don’t know, I mean, we never think | 我不知道 我们也从没 |
[10:27] | about how hard it is to always be the bad guy. | 想过一直当个坏人的难处 |
[10:30] | I want him to die. | 我想要他死 |
[10:33] | – Hello, sweetness. – Ladies. | – 你好呀亲爱的 – 女士们 |
[10:35] | Carla, I was thinking about | Carla 我在想 |
[10:37] | what you said about your mother’s birthday. | 今早你说的关于你妈生日的事 |
[10:40] | And I don’t want her spending it alone, | 我不忍心让她孤单一人 |
[10:42] | so I’ve arranged for you to swap shifts for the nurse on third floor. | 所以我给你安排了和三楼的护士换班 |
[10:45] | – Oh Dr Kelso… – Don’t mention it. | – 噢Kelso医生 – 别言谢 |
[10:48] | And should I pick you up tomorrow morning at the same place? | 还有我明早还是老地方接你吗 |
[10:50] | – Uh. – Great. Goodbye, all you smiling faces. | – 呃嗯 – 太好了 回见了你们这些美丽的笑颜 |
[11:01] | So Who’d you side with? Elliot or Alex? | 所以你站在哪一边 Elliot还是Alex |
[11:03] | Neither. I just pretended I was paged. | 都不 我假装传呼机响了 |
[11:05] | Then when they said they didn’t hear it, I called them both liars and ran away. | 然后她们说没听到 我说她们骗人 就跑走了 |
[11:09] | – They both have a point. – Stick to the booty principle. | – 她们说的都有道理 – 遵照打炮理论 |
[11:12] | – What’s that? – Booty principle. Which one do you want to sleep with? | – 那是啥 – 打炮理论咯 你想和谁睡 |
[11:15] | – Alex. – Then I think she might be right. | – Alex – 那我想她就是对的了 |
[11:21] | I’m not sure about Turk’s advice. | 我不确定该不该信Turk |
[11:22] | Sometimes he oversimplifies things. | 有时候他过于简化事情了 |
[11:24] | Especially when it comes to booty. | 尤其是联系上打炮的时候 |
[11:27] | What would you say if I told you I feel ready right now? | 如果我告诉你我现在准备好了呢 |
[11:32] | I agree with Alex. Yeah I’ve been thinking about it a lot. | 我还是认同Alex 在思索了很久之后 |
[11:36] | And I think, you know, she’s right about Mr Barnes. | 我想 关于Barnes先生她说的挺对 |
[11:39] | We can’t just jump to conclusions. | 我们不能这么武断地下定论 |
[11:41] | I am so surprised. | 哇我好惊讶 |
[11:44] | Hey, tell me something. | 嘿 问你点事儿 |
[11:45] | – What do you think about Alex? – No way! | – 你怎么看Alex – 别问我 |
[11:49] | I’m not gonna saying anything about a girl you’re sleeping with. | 我才不要评论跟你上床的人 |
[11:52] | He’s not sleeping with her. | 他没有和她上床 |
[11:55] | Seriously, no ramifications, nothing. Tell me what you… | 说真的 不说别的 就说你怎么 |
[11:58] | I don’t like her, I don’t trust her. And I’m afraid she’s gonna hurt you. | 我不喜欢她 不相信她 而且我觉得她恐怕会伤你的心 |
[12:02] | – You’re jealous. – Shut up. | – 你嫉妒了 – 闭嘴 |
[12:04] | So shut up because you’re so jealous of her | 你就是嫉妒了 |
[12:07] | that you don’t even care that I’m happy for once. | 哪怕我这次是真的开心 |
[12:11] | Do you honestly believe that’s what’s going on here? | 你真的相信是这么一回事吗 |
[12:13] | Do not under any circumstances saying what you’re thinking. | 在任何情况下都别说出你的真实想法 |
[12:18] | I’m sorry, but you had your chance with me. | 抱歉 但你有过和我在一起的机会了 |
[12:27] | Why don’t I ever listen to me? | 我怎么就管不住这嘴 |
[12:38] | You know what, don’t worry about yesterday. | 其实根本不用担心昨天的事 |
[12:40] | Elliot’s not the type of girl that holds a grudge. | Elliot不是那种记仇的女人 |
[12:45] | Then again… | 当我没说 |
[12:48] | You see… | 你看 |
[12:50] | I think you should tell your neighbour | 我觉得你应该告诉你的邻居 |
[12:51] | that you will hang your hammock wherever you damn will please, | 你高兴把吊床挂哪儿就挂哪儿 |
[12:54] | and if she doesn’t like it, she can just move. | 如果她不爽的话 搬家就是了 |
[12:56] | That’s what I like about you, Carla. | 这就是我喜欢你的原因 Carla |
[12:58] | You don’t give a rat’s ass what anybody thinks. | 你根本不在乎别人怎么想 |
[13:02] | – Morning, Dr Kelso. – Nurses. | – Kelso医生早 – 护士们早 |
[13:07] | Oh, get up! | 起来吧你 |
[13:11] | I want to apologise for not showing up last night. | 对不起昨晚没能去找你 |
[13:13] | I got home and sat on the couch, I just totally passed out. | 我到家了坐在沙发上 就累得睡过去了 |
[13:18] | You know I wasn’t even sure we had a definite plan, so… | 我其实都不确定昨晚有没有约好 所以 |
[13:27] | Anyway, sorry I couldn’t make it. | 总之 抱歉我没能去 |
[13:35] | She seemed sorry. I am too. | 她看起来挺抱歉的 我也是 |
[13:40] | Someone called for a surgical consult? | 有人叫外科会诊了吗 |
[13:43] | You’re Dr Turk? | 你是Turk医生 |
[13:45] | Of course you are. Note to self. | 你不是谁是呢 备忘 |
[13:48] | You’ve got to start writing | 必须开始记下 |
[13:49] | down the names of people that truly annoy you. | 你觉得烦人的人的名字了 |
[13:52] | Yeah. What’s up? | 行了 什么情况 |
[13:54] | The guy has two-vessel disease. | 这人有两条冠状动脉病变 |
[13:56] | He hasn’t been try on medical management, so he’s got couple options… | 还没试过药物治疗 所以有几条路可选 |
[13:59] | When an attending calls a lowly intern for a consult, | 当一个低级实习前来参与会诊时 |
[14:02] | it’s an unwritten law that the | 有一条潜规则就是 |
[14:03] | intern should agree with whatever he says. | 实习生应该无条件认同他说的话 |
[14:06] | Don’t you agree? | 你同意吗 |
[14:08] | Actually, sir, I recommend bypass surgery. | 事实上我觉得搭桥手术比较好 |
[14:13] | Wow, that’s my pager. | 噢 我的传呼机叫了 |
[14:15] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[14:17] | He’s so wrong. | 他大错特错 |
[14:19] | You make me so angry, I… | 你把我气得 我 |
[14:24] | I have to pee. | 我得去尿尿 |
[14:29] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[14:30] | Look at her. She’s not even gonna say hi to me. | 看看她 都不和我打招呼了 |
[14:34] | Fine, I won’t say hi to her. Ever. | 好吧 那我也不和她打招呼了 再也 |
[14:37] | I can’t believe how stubborn she is. She’s not even moving out of the way. | 不敢相信她竟然这么固执 连道都不打算让 |
[14:40] | I am the wrong man to play chicken with, missy. | 要玩儿这招可找错人了 小姐 |
[14:43] | She’ll blink… any second now. | 她可能眨眼 随时都 |
[14:49] | She is so stubborn. | 她真的好固执 |
[14:51] | Laverne, could you hand me some gauze please? | Laverne 能把纱布递给我吗 |
[14:53] | Maybe Dr Kelso can pick you up in the morning | 或许Kelso医生可以在早上接上你 |
[14:55] | and take you to the gauze store. | 带你去纱布店里买 |
[14:58] | – All right now, listen. – Carla. | – 够了 听着 – Carla |
[15:00] | This paperwork has your | 这是你负责的文书 |
[15:01] | signature on it and it is totally sub-par. | 而且完成水平太低了 |
[15:05] | I won’t stand for this kind of shoddy work. | 我不能忍受这么垃圾的工作 |
[15:12] | Let me help you out here. | 我来帮你 |
[15:20] | So you went behind my back and got an intern to | 你背着我去找了另一个实习 |
[15:22] | agree with you so the guy doesn’t get surgery? | 认同你好让那人不做手术吗 |
[15:24] | – Oh no. You caught me. – Cox, a bypass is the right call. | – 哦不 被你发现了 – Cox 搭桥手术才是正确选择 |
[15:28] | Considering the current risks… | 鉴于目前存在的风险 |
[15:30] | The guy has a diabetic with two-vessel disease… | 那人患有糖尿病而且两条冠状动脉病变 |
[15:32] | Antianginals could be equally effective. | 抗心绞痛药会一样有效的 |
[15:35] | – So you agree with either treatment could work? – Yeah, sure. | – 所以你觉得两种方法都行咯 – 是啊当然 |
[15:37] | Then what the hell are we arguing about? | 那我们他妈还争什么 |
[15:39] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[15:41] | – Hey, baby. – Hi, sweetie. | – 嘿宝贝 – 嗨甜心 |
[15:43] | And it was just then they realised what was really going on. | 知道那时候他们才意识到发生了什么 |
[15:47] | Dr Cox was in love with Turk’s girlfriend. | Cox医生爱上了Turk的女朋友 |
[15:52] | – Either of you want a sandwich? – I’m all set. | – 你们有人想要这三明治的吗 – 我不用 |
[15:59] | So, every tox screening came back negative on Mr Barnes. | 所以Barnes的药物检测结果都是阴性 |
[16:03] | – He didn’t take anything. – So? | – 他什么都没服 – 所以呢 |
[16:06] | So, you were wrong. | 所以你说错了 |
[16:08] | It’s not about that any more, is it? | 但那已经不是重点了 不是吗 |
[16:13] | When you can’t make things right with one of your best friends, | 当你无法和最好的朋友之一和好时 |
[16:15] | nothing can make you feel better. | 任何事情都无法让你好起来 |
[16:17] | I’m finally off. Do you wanna get outta here? | 我终于有空了 你想一起溜走吗 |
[16:23] | Hello? | 喂 |
[16:24] | So, are we doing this or what? | 我们到底要不要做啦 |
[16:29] | Dr Kelso. | Kelso医生 |
[16:30] | – Yes, what is it? – I wanted to thank you. | – 什么事 – 我想谢谢你 |
[16:34] | For what you did. | 谢谢你刚才帮我 |
[16:37] | When you yelled at me in front of the other nurses. | 在其他护士面前骂我 |
[16:40] | – I appreciate it. – Young lady, | – 真的很感谢 – 年轻人 |
[16:42] | I yelled at you because that paperwork | 我骂你是因为那个文书 |
[16:45] | looked like it had been done by a drunk four-year-old. | 简直就像是喝醉酒的四岁小孩做出来的 |
[16:48] | Listen, Carla, I have a family who loves me, | 听着 Carla 我有爱我的家人 |
[16:52] | a handful of close friends | 一大把亲密好友 |
[16:53] | and a wonderful hobby shop in my basement. | 地下室还有一堆超棒的藏品 |
[16:56] | I don’t spend much time | 我不会花太多时间 |
[16:57] | worrying about people’s feelings around here. | 在意这里的其他人怎么想的 |
[17:00] | I just do whatever makes me happy. | 我只做让自己开心的事 |
[17:04] | So… can I still get a ride tomorrow? | 那 我明天还能搭车吗 |
[17:08] | I don’t know if I’ve forgiven you yet for hiding this morning. | 我不知道我有没有原谅你今早躲起来的事 |
[17:14] | But you could always skip the bus tomorrow morning | 但你总是可以错过明早的巴士 |
[17:18] | and take your chances. | 碰碰运气 |
[17:25] | Look, we’re both men. One of us more than the other. | 听着 我们都是男人 虽然其中的一个更有男子气概 |
[17:28] | – But that’s OK. – What do you want? | – 但没关系 – 你想怎么样 |
[17:31] | I’m not gonna do anything to mess up you and Carla, it’s not my game. | 我不会做任何破坏你和Carla的事情 这不是我风格 |
[17:34] | I won’t tell her how you feel about her. It’s not my place. | 我不会告诉她你对她的感觉 这不是我的事 |
[17:37] | But the minute you screw this thing up, | 但在你搞砸了的那一分钟 |
[17:40] | and you will screw it up, I’ll be waiting. | 那一分钟肯定会来的 我伺机静候 |
[17:45] | If you’re gonna wait, I’d bring a book, | 如果我是你 我就带本书 |
[17:48] | cos it’s gonna be a while. | 因为估计要等上好一会儿了 |
[17:51] | – You going in? – Oh yeah, I’m right behind you. – Cool. | – 你要进去吗 – 是的 你先进 – 酷 |
[18:00] | Remember like when the new | 你还记得新的 |
[18:01] | Star Wars movie came out and it was built up, | 星战电影刚出的时候宣传说是加强版 |
[18:04] | and then people went to see it, but it really wasn’t that great in bed? | 人们去看了发现也没有那么助性吗 |
[18:07] | Relax. The first one’s a freebie, | 别担心 第一次先不算咯 |
[18:10] | so you can get your form back. | 先让你重振雄风 |
[18:15] | I’m gonna change. | 我去换衣服 |
[18:21] | *Don’t look, no no. Don’t look, no no.* | *别看 不要嘛 别看 不要嘛* |
[18:26] | I already brushed like eight times | 我已经刷了大概八次了 |
[18:28] | but I’m gonna take some mints out of your purse. | 但我还是掏下你包包里的薄荷糖吧 |
[18:36] | See, all I did was lose the pants, | 看 我只是脱了裤子 |
[18:38] | but I think it gives me a completely different look. | 就让自己看起来完全不同了 |
[18:42] | – These are Percocet. – JD. | – 这是止痛药 – JD |
[18:46] | So, you never came over last night cos you passed out. | 所以你昨晚没来是因为你嗑药磕昏头了咯 |
[18:49] | Yep, I should go. | 好了我该走了 |
[18:55] | The speech always sounds the same no matter whose mouth it comes out of. | 这话不管谁说听起来都一样 |
[18:58] | Even someone you thought you could really like. | 哪怕是你以为自己真心喜欢的人 |
[19:01] | Hey look, you don’t understand, OK? | 听着 你不明白的 好吗 |
[19:03] | My job comes with a lot of stress. | 我工作上压力很多 |
[19:06] | It’s not like I have a serious problem. | 不是说我有什么问题 |
[19:12] | We ended up talking for a while after that. | 那之后我们聊了一会儿 |
[19:16] | I gave her some names of people that could help her. | 我给她介绍了一下可以帮助她的人 |
[19:23] | But she never got back to me. | 但她再也没和我联系过 |
[19:29] | After that, things pretty much got back to normal. | 那之后 事情基本都回到了正轨 |
[19:33] | – You owe me 20 bucks. – No, but I never even made… | – 你欠我二十块 – 我从没说要和你打 |
[19:36] | 20 bucks. | 二十块 |
[20:17] | All right, I should’ve done this a long time ago, so here goes. | 好了 我老早之前就该这么做了 来吧 |
[20:25] | I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have accused you of being jealous. | 很抱歉 我不该污蔑你嫉妒了 |
[20:28] | You were just looking out for me. You were right about Alex. | 你只是为我着想 关于Alex你也说对了 |
[20:32] | You never did sleep with her, did you? | 你没和她睡过 对吧 |
[20:34] | Nah. But why does that matter? | 没 但是那有什么重要吗 |
[20:43] | Because I was jealous. | 因为我确实是嫉妒了 |
[20:53] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[21:22] | What are you thinking about? | 你在想什么 |
[21:24] | This. | 这个 |