时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | Oh my god. You slept with your best friend! | 老天 你跟你最好的朋友上床了 |
[00:14] | This will be a disaster unless you say the right thing, | 别说错话 否则这就真成了个大悲剧了 |
[00:16] | so choose your words carefully. | 要小心措辞 |
[00:19] | Great job last night, buddy. | 你昨晚真棒 伙计 |
[00:25] | Good thing you came along. I’ve been stuck on four since med school. | 好在有了你 我自从上医学院以来就没能突破四个 |
[00:32] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[00:40] | We really shouldn’t feel weird about this. | 我们没必要对这事大惊小怪 |
[00:42] | – I mean, things like this happen all the time. – All the time! | – 这种事时常发生 – 时常发生 |
[00:45] | – Yeah, it’s really not a big deal. – It’s not a big deal. | – 这真的不算什么 – 不算什么 |
[00:48] | Ok, you gotta stop repeating everything I say in that weird tone of voice. | 喂 别再用那种怪腔怪调重复我的话了 |
[00:50] | – No more repeating. – Look, JD, what happened last night was | – 不重复了 – 听着 JD 昨晚的事 |
[00:56] | a wonderful mistake. | 只是个美丽的错误 |
[00:58] | And it’s probably best if we just go back to the way things were. | 我们最好还是当做这一切都没发生过吧 |
[01:03] | I totally agree. | 我也是这么觉得的 |
[01:08] | I’m gonna see you tomorrow. | 那咱们明天见咯 |
[01:11] | Tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[01:13] | What are you doing? Elliot’s amazing and you’re crazy about her. | 你到底在做什么 Elliot这么棒 而且你也如此为她着迷 |
[01:17] | If you let her leave, I’m gonna do this all day: | 如果你就这么让她走了 我就让你这一整天就别想安生 |
[01:19] | *I get knocked down but I* | *我被击倒了 但我再次站起* |
[01:21] | *get up again. You’re never gonna keep me down* | *你休想让我认输* |
[01:24] | *I get knocked down…* | *我被击倒了* |
[01:25] | Wait, Elliot… | 等等 Elliot |
[01:29] | Look, I just… I… I… | 听着 我 |
[01:35] | Just say it. Say, “Elliot, stay in bed | 你倒是说啊 说 Elliot 回床上去 |
[01:38] | and have sex with me all day until neither of us can move.” | 我要跟你做爱做到天昏地暗 直到咱俩都精疲力尽为止 |
[01:41] | Yeah let’s do that. | 正合我意 |
[01:44] | I cannot believe you almost let me leave. | 真不敢相信 你差一点就这么看着我走了 |
[01:49] | You’re gonna pay for that. | 我可饶不了你 |
[01:51] | I’m good for that. | 求之不得 |
[01:55] | I got to… | 让我先 |
[02:16] | We are really good at having sex. | 咱俩真是滚床单好手 |
[02:18] | We should take this show on the road. | 咱应该把这搬到马路上去演啊 |
[02:20] | Don’t joke. My mom would sit in the front row | 别胡说 要真那样我妈肯定会坐前排 |
[02:23] | and tell me I’d look prettier if I smiled more. | 然后跟我说我应该多笑笑 看起来才更美 |
[02:25] | You don’t really smile. You just make this face. | 你管那叫笑吗 看起来就跟这一样 |
[02:28] | What about you? You just looked surprised that you were actually having sex. | 你呢 你表情就像不可置信自己有炮可打 |
[02:33] | I was. I mean, four times? | 的确 四次了吧 |
[02:36] | Seriously. Give it up. | 说真的 也该歇歇了 |
[02:38] | – I think I already did. – You did. | – 我已经停了呀 – 你是停了 |
[02:43] | How weird was that this morning? | 咱早上那一出可真是尴尬 |
[02:44] | I mean, have you ever been more uncomfortable in your entire life? | 我说 你应该没有比这更囧的时刻了吧 |
[02:48] | You look hot in that dress. | 你穿成那样真性感 |
[02:50] | What movie are we watching? | 这是什么电影呀 |
[02:53] | It’s Basic Instinct, Grandma. | 是<本能> 奶奶 |
[02:55] | Yeah, once. But all this sex? | 还是有一次啦 但是咱俩这妙不可言的性 |
[02:59] | It just soothes my soul. | 简直能荡涤我的心灵 |
[03:02] | And I really like your nose. | 而且我好喜欢你的鼻子 |
[03:04] | How did that last time even start? | 刚刚那次是怎么开始的 |
[03:07] | I don’t even remember. I just know I went to the door | 我也记不太清了 只知道我去开门 |
[03:10] | and when I came back, you said I looked sexy holding a pizza. | 然后回来的时候 你说我拿着披萨的样子超性感的 |
[03:14] | You did. | 确实是 |
[03:17] | For safety reasons, I should go. I should really go. | 安全起见 我该走了 真的该走了 |
[03:19] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你哪儿也不许去 |
[03:21] | You know what? You gotta help me eat this pizza. | 你得留在这儿帮我解决这个披萨 |
[03:29] | Ok. Good. | 好 味道不错 |
[03:31] | See now, you even look sexy holding that slice. | 看 你拿着那块披萨的样子都性感得不得了 |
[03:34] | – I do, don’t I? – You do. | – 那可不 – 性感极了 |
[03:45] | I was not. You were. | 我才没有呢 那是你 |
[03:47] | Baby, sometimes I like a little sugar in my coffee. | 亲爱的 有时候我想在咖啡里加点糖 |
[03:51] | No, J.D.. I just think it’s best if we keep this between us for now. | 别 J.D. 我觉得还是先别公开咱俩的关系比较好 |
[03:55] | It’s hard to work with everybody talking. | 别人传闲话 我们会很尴尬的 |
[03:58] | But it’ll help people. Like those two, for instance. | 但公开了可以鼓励其他人啊 就比如说那边两位 |
[04:02] | They’ve been dancing around each other for months now. | 他俩都互相在对方身边晃悠好几个月了 |
[04:09] | And you know what, excuse me for not being afraid to show people here how I feel about you. | 你知道吗 我只是想要把我对你的感情示于人前 |
[04:13] | You just want the guys to know you’re getting some. | 你只不过是想让你那几个弟兄们知道 你泡到妹子了 |
[04:17] | Not just the guys. | 不只我那几个弟兄们 |
[04:19] | Good morning, Dr Cox! | 早上好 Cox医生 |
[04:20] | We are short-staffed today | 我们今天人手不够 |
[04:23] | because Kelso has volunteered all of you scut monkeys | 因为Kelso帮你们这些熊实习生们 |
[04:26] | for some psychologist’s research project, give me a break, | 报名了参加心理状况测评 |
[04:30] | which means, of course, you won’t be helping patients. | 所以你们今天不用照顾病人了 |
[04:32] | Instead, you’ll be blabbering about your feelings, | 快去找心理医生唧唧歪歪吧 |
[04:36] | and what it’s like working in the hospital, | 再回答一下 在医院工作感觉怎么样呀 |
[04:38] | and how that affects your personal lives and… | 工作对你的生活有怎么样的重创呀 |
[04:42] | And there he is now, big Bob-o himself. | 噢他来了 说曹操曹操到 |
[04:47] | All nurses and interns, let’s gather round | 所有的护士和实习生 到这儿来集合 |
[04:50] | and dance for the puppet master. | 为咱的控制狂跳一支舞吧 |
[04:52] | Oh yes. Dance! | 对 跳起来吧 |
[04:54] | It’s not just the nurses and interns. | 不只是护士和实习生要去 |
[04:58] | Don’t be that guy, Bob. | 别这样 Bob |
[05:00] | I guess I became a doctor because | 我想 我之所以当医生是因为 |
[05:03] | ever since I was a little boy, I just wanted to help people. | 我从很小的时候开始 就一直想要行善救人 |
[05:07] | I don’t tell this story very often, | 还有件事我没跟几个人说过 |
[05:10] | but I remember when I was seven years old, | 我记得 在我七岁的时候 |
[05:12] | One time I found a bird that had fallen out of its nest. | 有一次 我发现有只小鸟从它的巢里掉了下来 |
[05:15] | So, I picked him up and I brought him home, | 我把他捡起来 带回家 |
[05:18] | and I made him a house out of an empty shoebox, and… | 我还用空鞋盒给他做了个家 |
[05:21] | My God! | 老天 |
[05:26] | I became a doctor for the same four reasons everybody does: | 我之所以做医生 跟所有人一样 只是因为这四点 |
[05:29] | Chicks, money, power and chicks. | 泡妹子 赚钱多 有权力 泡妹子 |
[05:32] | But since HMOs have made it virtually impossible | 但自从医疗保险计划一普及实行 |
[05:35] | to make any real money, which directly affects the number of chicks | 我那些七七八八的收入就几乎没了 |
[05:39] | who come sniffing around, | 随之而来的妹子也少了 |
[05:40] | and don’t ask what tree they’re barking up, | 不晓得她们又去找哪颗摇钱树了 |
[05:42] | cos I’ m sure as hell that they’re not pissing on mine. | 反正她们是不到我这棵大树下乘凉了 |
[05:44] | And as far as power goes, well… | 至于权力嘛 |
[05:46] | Here I am during my free time letting some 13-year-old | 就说现在 我浪费自己的空闲时间来让你这十二三岁 |
[05:50] | psychology fellow ask me questions about my personal life. | 乳臭未干的心理医生打探我的各种隐私 |
[05:55] | So here’s the inside scoop there, pumpkin. | 给你透个信儿 小子 |
[05:58] | Why don’t you go ahead and tell me all about power? | 不如你来给我讲讲权力之道吧 |
[06:03] | Check her out. | 她怎么样 |
[06:05] | – Dude, HFFA. – Excuse me? | – 伙计 她是”远杀” – 什么 |
[06:07] | HFFA? “Hot from far away” but up close she’s nasty. | 远杀 远看是尤物 近看惨不忍睹 |
[06:12] | That is so messed up. | 这都什么乱七八糟的 |
[06:18] | Baby, I am sorry I made an incredibly insensitive statement about an ugly person. | 我错了亲爱的 我不该对一个其貌不扬的人出言不逊 |
[06:22] | I’m taking one of those quiet moments | 让我想想看 |
[06:25] | where I weigh your good qualities against your bad ones | 我得衡量衡量你的优点和缺点 |
[06:27] | and decide if you’re actually worth the trouble. | 判断下要不要跟你置气 |
[06:32] | You made it. That was close. | 你通过了 涉险过关 |
[06:35] | – Thank you, baby. – You’re welcome. | – 谢谢你 亲爱的 – 不客气 |
[06:38] | Elliot said that she was looking for a surgical consult. | Elliot说她要去找个外科会诊 |
[06:40] | Do you know where she is? | 你知道她在哪儿吗 |
[06:41] | Why should I know? You know it’s funny that you’d think that I would know. I have no idea where she is. | 我怎么会知道 你可真逗 我才不知道呢 |
[06:45] | I know where the Todd would like Elliot to be. In his pants. | 我知道Todd希望Elliot去哪儿 去他床上 |
[06:50] | Clever. | 说得妙 |
[06:51] | She told me she’s not going out with anyone. You should ask her out. | 她跟我说过 她现在单身 你快去约她出来 |
[06:55] | No. No. Elliot and the Todd? That’s a terrible couple. | 不 真是个馊主意 Elliot和Todd这配对不能再糟了 |
[06:57] | – Worse than Joanie and Chachi. – But Joanie loves Chachi. | – 比Joanie和Chachi那对还糟糕 – 但Joanie爱Chachi啊 |
[07:01] | The Todd is asking Elliot out. | Todd要去把Eliiot约出来 |
[07:03] | – I think she’d be lucky to ride my… – Please. | – 她真是个幸运的姑娘 能骑在我的 – 求别说 |
[07:06] | …motorcycle. | 摩托车上 |
[07:08] | Gotcha. | 骗到你了吧 |
[07:12] | God bless him. | 上帝保佑他 |
[07:15] | When I was seven years old, the only things that I loved | 我七岁的时候 我唯一的挚爱就是 |
[07:18] | were my Colecovision… and Sandy Lowe. | 我的电视游戏机 还有Sandy Lowe |
[07:21] | Sandy was as fine as a 7-year-old could be. | 每个七岁小孩儿都想变得跟Sandy一样 |
[07:24] | I mean, she had the body of a 9-year-old. | 因为她长得跟九岁小孩儿一样壮 |
[07:28] | I pretty joined the T-ball team because she was on it. | 就是因为她在垒球队里 所以我才会也加入垒球队 |
[07:31] | I didn’t care that much about sports. | 我以前本来并不太喜欢运动的 |
[07:34] | But, during the first game, I got all caught up, | 但在第一场比赛之后 我就一发不可收拾了 |
[07:37] | and fell in love with competing. | 从此我爱上了竞技运动 |
[07:40] | And so, through high school and college, | 所以后来 我上高中和大学时 |
[07:42] | I pretty much played everything because I needed to compete. | 都加入了学校的各种运动队 因为我不能没有比赛 |
[07:46] | It was my drug. | 我对比赛简直着了魔 |
[07:51] | I think that’s why I became a surgeon. | 这就是我之所以选择成为一名外科医生的原因 |
[07:53] | Every day, you get to step up to the table | 每一天 你上手术台 |
[07:55] | and go one-on-one against what’s wrong with the patient. | 一个接一个地解决病人的疾病 |
[07:59] | And if you’re really good at it, | 如果你医术高超 |
[08:02] | you win most of the time. | 大部分时候你就是个赢家了 |
[08:07] | I ran into Sandy Lowe last Christmas, | 我去年圣诞节遇到了Sandy Lowe |
[08:09] | and she didn’t look so good. | 她看起来并不太好 |
[08:11] | And that was kind of awkward, cos, | 当时挺尴尬的 |
[08:15] | well, I look like this. | 因为 我看起来如此光鲜亮丽 |
[08:28] | Are you following me? | 你在跟踪我吗 |
[08:30] | No. You wanna go out some time? | 没呀 你想不想找个时间一起出去 |
[08:33] | With you? | 跟你一起吗 |
[08:34] | Me and a bottle of Jagermeister. | 我 还有一瓶野格酒 |
[08:38] | No, Todd, I don’t. But I don’t want you to think | 不 Todd 我不想 不过你不要以为我是因为 |
[08:41] | it’s because I just broke up with someone or I’m a lesbian or because I wanna preserve our friendship. | 刚失恋 或是同性恋 或是为了保持我们纯洁友谊之类的才拒绝你 |
[08:45] | It’s because I find you so creepy, | 只是因为我觉得你太猥琐了 |
[08:46] | I think you should walk around with a bell around your neck. | 你就应该在脖子上挂个铃 警示别人不要靠近你 |
[08:50] | All I heard was “lesbian”. | 我只听到了”同性恋”这三个字 |
[08:52] | Let me talk to her for you. | 我来帮你劝劝她 |
[08:56] | Why did he ask me out? | 为什么他会来约我出去 |
[08:58] | I don’t know. Because you’re cute and you’re fun. | 不知道哎 可能是因为你漂亮风趣 |
[09:02] | – And I told him to. – What? | – 再加上我的煽动 – 啥玩意 |
[09:04] | Plus, there’s rumours going around that you’re a lesbian. | 再说了 现在人们都在传你是个女同呢 |
[09:07] | You told me not to tell anyone about us, | 你让我先别公开咱俩的事儿 |
[09:09] | so maybe I just wanna make a point. | 让你看看这个的弊端 |
[09:12] | And now I’m gonna kiss you. | 现在先让我亲亲你 |
[09:21] | It’s cool. JD’s in the closet talking to a girl for me. | 没啥事 JD在衣帽间里帮我约女孩儿呢 |
[09:26] | White boys. | 真搞不懂你们白人男孩 |
[09:28] | You too. | 你也是哦 |
[10:23] | When I was little, my mom | 我小的时候 我妈妈 |
[10:24] | used to have what she called “episodes”. | 经常要去”看个剧” |
[10:27] | “Episodes” is a flattering | “看个剧”其实是她 |
[10:29] | term for this thing where she’d sweat a lot and… | 要去闷出很多汗 还有 |
[10:33] | Let’s just say her stomach talked. | 这么说吧 跟她肠胃有关 |
[10:37] | Anyway, this one time, we were at the supermarket | 不扯这个先 有一次 我们一起去超市的时候 |
[10:40] | and she actually passed out. | 她突然晕倒了 |
[10:42] | And out of nowhere, this fancy-looking guy comes forward | 说时迟那时快 不知从哪儿冒出来一个仪表堂堂的男子 |
[10:45] | and tells everyone to step aside and give my mother some air. | 他走上前 让大家都散开 别阻碍了空气流通 让我妈透不过气 |
[10:50] | And everyone did. | 每个人都照他说的做了 |
[10:53] | You have to understand, in my family, | 你得了解我的情况 在我家 |
[10:55] | nobody listens to a word anyone else says. | 人们从来不听别人的话 |
[10:58] | Even screaming at the top of our lungs… nothing. | 就算是用最大的分贝尖叫出来 也还是没有人听 |
[11:02] | So when this man said, “Step aside”, and everyone did, | 所以当这个男的说”都散开” 而且大家都照做时 |
[11:07] | I asked my aunt, “Who is this guy?” | 我就问我的阿姨 “他是什么人啊” |
[11:10] | And she said he was a doctor. | 然后她告诉我他是个医生 |
[11:15] | And I thought, | 于是我想 |
[11:19] | “I want to be a doctor too.” | “我以后也要当一名医生” |
[11:23] | But when I lost my first tooth, and nobody left $180,000 | 可是我掉牙的时候 没人往我枕头下放个十八万 |
[11:28] | under my pillow, I decided to become a nurse. | 于是我决定退而求其次当个护士 |
[11:32] | We do all the real stuff anyway. | 真刀真枪的活儿其实都是我们在做 |
[11:43] | – You OK? – Yeah. | – 你还好不 – 好 |
[11:46] | I mean, I may eventually need a vagina transplant. | 我是说 这样继续下去我想我大概得重新移植个阴道 |
[11:52] | Go! Go! | 快快 |
[11:55] | We don’t have much time! | 时间不多了 |
[11:58] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[12:00] | After I have sex five times with somebody, | 当我跟一个人上床超过五次 |
[12:03] | I like to have the relationship talk. | 我就会希望能跟他正正经经地谈谈我们现在的关系 |
[12:05] | I know it seems rushed, but you have to understand that five times | 这看起来有点仓促 但你得理解我 |
[12:08] | usually takes me anywhere between six months and seven years. | 我以往跟人上床五次的都得用上六个月到七年呢 |
[12:14] | Ok. Let’s do it. Let’s have the talk. | 好吧 来吧 我们谈谈 |
[12:17] | – You my boyfriend? – Yep. You my girlfriend? | – 你是我的男友吗 – 是 你是我的女友吗 |
[12:20] | – Yep. – Cool. | – 是 – 好极了 |
[12:22] | Good to talk things through. | 很高兴我们把事情说清楚了 |
[12:24] | I love that little laugh. | 我好喜欢你那个羞涩的笑 |
[12:26] | From now on, that is your laugh. | 从现在起 这个笑就属于你了 |
[12:38] | What? | 干什么 |
[12:39] | I’ve seen you naked, so everything you’re doing, | 我看过你的裸体 所以你现在无论做什么 |
[12:42] | I’m watching you do it naked. | 我都会脑补你裸体的样子 |
[12:44] | So, if I go like this… | 所以 如果我这样转个圈 |
[12:50] | I just… I saw all of that. | 我就 全都看光了 |
[12:52] | Don’t be shy. Come here, baby. | 别害羞 来 亲爱的 |
[12:57] | – The echo report on the aorta… – Bravo. Just a big bravo. | – 这个主动脉的监控报告啊 – 好极了 给你们一个大大的赞 |
[13:03] | Heaven help me, I love newbie theatre. | 老天 我太喜欢菜鸟剧场了 |
[13:07] | Honest, I do. It’s the way you both play your parts | 我说真的 你俩演得这么投入 |
[13:10] | with such wonderful commitment that almost had me believing | 角色代入得这么好 差一丁点就让我相信 |
[13:14] | that you aren’t having whiny, neurotic, pale sex with each other. | 你们并没有在烦烦躁躁 神神叨叨地滚床单了 |
[13:18] | What are you talking about? | 你说啥呢 |
[13:20] | The whole floor knows. We do. Watch this. | 整层楼的人都知道了 真的 不信你看 |
[13:24] | Laverne, did you know? | Laverne 你知道吗 |
[13:26] | Was it supposed to be a secret? | 这难道还是个秘密不成 |
[13:29] | And Carla? | Carla 你呢 |
[13:31] | Please. I knew before they did. | 拜托 我知道得比他俩自己还早呢 |
[13:34] | So, there it is. | 我没骗你们吧 |
[13:36] | And if you go ahead and listen very carefully, | 你们可以走上前去 仔细听听 |
[13:39] | you’ll hear the familiar sound of no one caring. | 你们会发现 根本没人在乎你俩这事 |
[13:46] | I like that guy. | 我挺喜欢他 |
[13:49] | When the Kelsonoviches settled in Monroeville, PA, | 当Kelsonoviches一家定居在宾夕法尼亚州的门罗维尔时 |
[13:54] | there were two steel mills, three bars, | 那儿有两个钢厂 三个酒吧 |
[13:57] | and not a doctor in sight. | 就是不见有医生 |
[13:59] | Then my old man set up a shingle | 后来我爸弄了个医生的小招牌 |
[14:03] | and started delivering babies | 开始帮人家接生 |
[14:05] | and stitching up three-fingered steel men by the wagonload. | 他还在货车边上帮个三个手指的钢厂工人缝过针 |
[14:11] | Everybody loved him. | 他可是人见人爱 |
[14:13] | When they couldn’t come up with the cash, | 当人家拿不出现金时 |
[14:15] | he would gladly accept a handmade sweater | 他也不会拒绝别人用一件手织毛衣 |
[14:20] | or a bushel of turnips. | 或者一束郁金香什么的来替代 |
[14:23] | Jackass. | 个老混蛋 |
[14:25] | Now I get to do this in public. | 现在咱们终于能公开做这事儿了 |
[14:34] | This is a hospital, all right? People here are already sick. | 这儿是医院 好吧 人家本身就已经挺不舒服了 |
[14:37] | You guys do it all the time. | 你俩还不是从早亲到晚 |
[14:39] | – Tell me we don’t look like that. – We don’t look like that. | – 告诉我 我们才不跟他们一样呢 – 我们才不跟你们一样呢 |
[14:42] | Please. You guys are just jealous | 拜托 你们不过是嫉妒罢了 |
[14:44] | cos you’re not the hot couple in town any more. | 嫉妒我们抢走了你们最火辣情侣的身份 |
[14:48] | Jealous, my chocolate butt! | 嫉妒你巧克力球啊 |
[14:50] | I’m telling you, we are so damn hot, | 我可告诉你 我们超级火辣 |
[14:53] | last night, when I was home waiting for Turk, | 昨晚 我在家等Turk |
[14:56] | I put on this tiny negligee. | 我穿了件小睡衣 |
[14:59] | It was so small I took it off my Latin Barbie… | 这件睡衣是从我的拉丁芭比上弄下来的 特别的小 |
[15:01] | Yeah, baby. But when I got home, you were sound asleep, drooling like a sheepdog. | 是啊 可是我到家的时候 你早就睡死过去了 还像牧羊犬一样流口水 |
[15:04] | You don’t have to tell ’em that. | 你把这说出来干嘛 |
[15:07] | While you guys were sleeping, | 你俩熟睡的时候 |
[15:08] | we were up in the kitchen fryin’ up some love. | 我们可正在厨房打得火热哦 |
[15:13] | Relationships? Well, Sigmund, | 爱情 好吧 西格蒙德 我告诉你 |
[15:16] | relationships are so fragile. | 爱情实在是太脆弱了 |
[15:19] | It just takes one thing, one… | 它不堪一击 |
[15:23] | …tiny little offence, and it can snowball on you. | 只要说错一句话 你就等着后续问题像滚雪球一样越滚越大吧 |
[15:27] | And if that snowball starts to pick up speed, God forbid, | 如果这个雪球开始加速了 上帝保佑 |
[15:31] | you better tuck and go, my friend. | 那你就赶快收拾铺盖走人吧 我的朋友 |
[15:35] | Why did you do that? How could you possibly think | 你为什么要说这个 工作场合怎么能讲这种话题 |
[15:37] | that’s appropriate conversation for work? | 你哪根筋搭错了 |
[15:41] | – We didn’t have sex. – No. | – 我们没有滚床单啦 – 没有 |
[15:46] | – Especially not on the stove. What? – That is not funny. | – 而且我们绝对没有在炉子上做 – 我不是在开玩笑 |
[15:50] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[15:52] | We didn’t. | 我们没做 |
[15:58] | That’s great. Thanks. | 好极了 谢谢你 |
[16:01] | Thanks a lot, JD. Really mature. | 太感谢你了 JD 真是成熟的表现 |
[16:04] | Come on. | 别这样呀 |
[16:06] | Elliot Elliot. | |
[16:17] | Oh my god. I am so full. | 老天 我饱得要死 |
[16:19] | – Give me another slice. – Really? | – 再给我一块 – 真的吗 |
[16:23] | Yeah. Big one. | 是 要块大的 |
[16:25] | I cannot have any more until I work off the last two slices. | 我不能再吃了 刚才吃的两块都还没消化呢 |
[16:29] | So what do you say? Fat, gassy, bloaty sex? | 现在怎么办 再来一次油腻腻地滚床单吧 |
[16:34] | Ok. | 好 |
[16:37] | – I’m gonna puke! – I don’t care. | – 我要吐了 – 我不管 |
[16:44] | Okay. Mr Lewis, | 好的 Lewis先生 |
[16:46] | I’m afraid we’re gonna need another stool sample. | 恐怕我们还要再取一次您的大便样本 |
[16:49] | Not for medical reasons. My robot needs food. | 不过这个不是用于医学化验的 是要给我的机器人吃 |
[16:55] | That laugh. | 这一笑真销魂 |
[16:58] | But it’s your laugh. I gave it to you. | 这个笑属于你 我已经送给你了 |
[17:01] | I love it so much, I can’t stop using it. | 我太喜欢这个笑了 总是忍不住学呢 |
[17:06] | It’s not as charming if you’re mad. | 你生气的时候 学的就不那么可爱了 |
[17:08] | You know you only laugh at your own jokes. | 你知道吗 你总是沉迷于你自己的笑话 |
[17:10] | You never laugh at anything I do. | 你从来不会因为我而发笑 |
[17:12] | That’s not true. | 谁说的 |
[17:14] | …colonoscopy. Dr Cox, I’m open! | 肠镜 Cox医生 我有空档 把球传给我 |
[17:16] | Hit me! | 来啊 |
[17:22] | There was nothing funny about that. | 那个一点也不好笑 |
[17:24] | Maybe you just don’t know funny. Let me help you out. | 可能是你的幽默感不开窍 我来引导引导你 |
[17:28] | Silly hats are funny. ALF? Very funny! | 怪趣帽子就很好笑 <住家外星人>是非常好笑 |
[17:32] | Anyone in a chicken suit… Oversized phones are funny. | 还有什么穿着小鸡戏服的人 对了 特大手机也很好笑 |
[17:36] | – JD… – Hold on. | – JD – 稍等 |
[17:39] | Hello? | 你好 |
[17:41] | She’s right here. | 她就在我旁边 |
[17:44] | It’s for you. | 找你的 |
[17:45] | You know what? You’re not as funny as you think you are. | 你知道吗 你根本没有你想象得那么幽默 |
[17:49] | And bam! | 然后砰的一声 |
[17:51] | The shine’s off the apple. | 一切就风光不再了 |
[17:54] | That’s when you find out that that pretty girl you married | 你会发现你当年娶进门的那个小美女 |
[17:57] | isn’t a pretty girl at all. No. She’s a man-eater. | 根本一点儿也不美 一点也不 她是个男士杀手 |
[18:02] | And I’m not talking about the “Whoa, | 而且我说的不是那种”噢噢 |
[18:04] | whoa, here she comes” kind of man-eater. | 她来了”的那种人见人爱的”男士杀手” |
[18:07] | I’m talking about the kind that uses your dignity as a dishtowel | 我说的是那种把你的尊严当做洗碗抹布 |
[18:11] | to wipe up any shreds of | 把你全身上下多到会堵住水池的 |
[18:12] | manhood that might be stuck inside the sink. | 男子气概给抹的干干净净 |
[18:14] | Of course, I may have tormented her from time to time, | 当然 我也偶尔会折磨她 |
[18:20] | but honest to god, that’s what I thought marriage was all about. | 但我向上帝起誓 我以为婚姻本就该是这个样子的 |
[18:23] | So much so, that by the end of that relationship, | 总而言之 当我们曲终人散时 |
[18:26] | I honestly don’t know who I hated more: her or me. | 我已经分辨不清我到底对谁更加恨之入骨了 是她还是我 |
[18:33] | I used to sit around and wonder | 我有时会坐下来思考人生 |
[18:36] | why our friends weren’t | 为什么我的朋友们就没有 |
[18:38] | trying to destroy each other, like we were. | 像我们一样用尽全力去伤害对方 |
[18:41] | And here it turns out the answer’s pretty simple. | 答案其实很简单 |
[18:47] | They weren’t unhappy. | 他们的婚姻很幸福 |
[18:50] | We were. | 我们却不是 |
[18:58] | I suck at this. | 我弱爆了 |
[19:00] | Sorry. | 抱歉啦 |
[19:02] | You look great bent over. | 你弯腰的样子挺销魂 |
[19:04] | I’m not being an obsesser, but I rolled that damn thing | 我不是钻牛角尖 可是我就是按教学录影带的 |
[19:07] | exactly the way the video I bought told me to. | 方法在发球啊 |
[19:10] | Probably just a bad ball. | 可能是那个球的问题 |
[19:13] | You don’t always have to patronise me. Just be honest with me. Tell me that I suck. | 你不要总是故意帮我找借口 我要听实话 直接说我弱爆了不就行了 |
[19:17] | It’s hard to be honest with you when you’re so neurotic | 你老是神经兮兮的 这样让我怎么对你实话实说 |
[19:19] | you don’t even trust the computer to keep your score. | 就连电脑记的分你都不愿意承认 |
[19:23] | – So I’m neurotic? – I’m sorry! | – 我神经兮兮 – 对不起 |
[19:27] | – Is it always this hard? – Bowling’s a tricky sport. | – 这个真的有这么难吗 – 保龄球确实不好打 |
[19:31] | – No, I meant… – I know what you meant. | – 不 我是说 – 我知道你想说什么 |
[19:33] | It’s difficult for everybody. | 这对每个人都不容易 |
[19:36] | – My baby got a strike! – I got a strike! | – 我的宝贝儿全中 – 我全中 |
[19:44] | – My baby did it! – I got a strike! | – 我的宝贝儿真棒 – 我全中 |
[19:47] | Knock ’em down! My baby know how to knock ’em down! | 把它们撞倒 我的宝贝儿最会打了 |
[19:50] | – Turk! I’m dizzy! – Sorry. | – Turk 我头晕死了 – 对不起 |
[19:52] | I’m sorry about him. | 我替他道歉 |
[19:55] | My turn! | 到我了 |
[20:02] | Want me to pick you up? | 你想要我把你拎起来吗 |
[20:09] | Enid has always understood | Enid一直很清楚 |
[20:12] | how much my career meant to me. | 我的事业对我来说有多重要 |
[20:15] | She knows I’m an important man in my field, | 她知道我在这个行业还是个举足轻重的人物 |
[20:18] | and it helps her get on all | 我能让她在她的朋友 |
[20:20] | those little boards of things her friends are on. | 搞的那些小活动里都掺上一脚 |
[20:22] | You know, like, bringing art | 就比如说 |
[20:25] | to the underprivileged kids in the community, blah, blah, blah. | 去给社区里的贫困孩子教艺术课呀 之类之类的 |
[20:30] | When I first met her, she wanted to be a psychiatrist. | 我们第一次见面时 她说她想做个精神科医生 |
[20:34] | But we both decided | 但我们后来一致认为 |
[20:37] | that that wasn’t a fitting profession for a family woman. | 这个职业对于家庭妇女来说不大合适 |
[20:41] | No offence, sweetheart. | 无意冒犯 亲爱的 |
[20:45] | I know she’s grateful. | 我知道她其实很感激我 |
[20:47] | She likes to joke that | 她总是跟我开玩笑说 |
[20:50] | I choked the last breath of life out of her long ago. | 我在很久以前就把她的最后一丝生命力吸干了 |
[20:54] | Now she’s just a shell of a woman. | 只留给她一具空空的躯壳 |
[20:57] | I think that’s so cute. I call her Shelly. | 我觉得这说法很有意思 我还给她起了个名儿叫小壳子 |
[21:03] | You know, when I call her that, | 有时候我叫她的这个名儿 |
[21:07] | sometimes she laughs so hard, | 她会放声大笑 |
[21:10] | she cries a little. | 笑得眼泪都出来了 |
[21:13] | What the hell, barbie. You should’ve gotten a cardiology fellow | 搞毛啊 靓女 你一个小时之前 |
[21:16] | to give Mrs Zuckerman a transvenous pacemaker one hour ago. | 就应该让心脏科的人来给Zuckerman太太安心脏起搏器了 |
[21:20] | Sir, I was waiting to see… | 先生 我是想先等等看 |
[21:22] | You were waiting. I’m sorry, that’s… | 哦原来你是在等啊 太抱歉了 |
[21:25] | That’s my mistake. | 是我的错 |
[21:27] | I’m gonna wait with ya. | 让我跟你一起等吧 |
[21:30] | Dr Cox… | Cox医生 |
[21:32] | Gotta give it time. Because, you see, | 这确实需要时间 你看 |
[21:34] | when you’re waiting for someone to magically get better all by themselves, | 你想等等看 然后看患者会不会奇迹般地自己好起来 |
[21:38] | the whole thing becomes about time. | 这确实需要时间呐 |
[21:41] | Dr. Cox, I was waiting to see if she would tolerate her low heart rate, | Cox医生 我是想看看她低心率的状态会持续多久 |
[21:45] | which is exactly what the textbooks tell us to do. Am I right, JD? | 课本上就是这样说的 是吧 JD |
[21:48] | – Is she right, JD? – Technically, yes. | – 她说的对吗 JD – 理论上说 是对的 |
[21:54] | But you know it’s really a judgment call, | 但这也不是那么死板的 要见机行事 |
[21:57] | and if she really was that bradycardic, | 如果她的心率真的这么低的话 |
[22:00] | I probably would’ve called the fellow. | 我想我会先叫心脏科的人过来 |
[22:04] | But I… That’s me. I… | 可是 我说的只是我的想法 |
[22:10] | Always side with the hoochie, Newbie? | 你就是这么迎合妹子的吗 菜鸟 |
[22:13] | It’s a rookie mistake. | 这是是新手常犯的错误 |
[22:14] | Gosh. You hate to see it. | 老天 我最见不得这样了 |
[22:20] | – You want me to Tell you about my girlfriend? – You want me to tell you about my boyfriend? | – 你想让我谈谈我的女朋友 – 你想让我谈谈你的男朋友 |
[22:24] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[22:28] | I can be myself around Carla, you know. | 跟Carla在一起 我能真正做我自己 |
[22:30] | Turk makes me feel completely safe | Turk总能给我安全感 |
[22:33] | and totally independent at the same time. | 又能让我感到作为一个独立个体被尊重 |
[22:36] | And it’s all the same, whether I’m with her or with my boys. | 就感觉完全一样啊 无论我是跟她还是跟哥们儿在一起 |
[22:41] | I can say whatever’s on my mind. | 我可以畅所欲言 |
[22:44] | And even if he doesn’t like it, | 就算他不喜欢我说的 |
[22:46] | even if he doesn’t understand it, he respects it. | 甚至听不懂我说的 他还是会尊重我 |
[22:49] | Wait. Don’t get me wrong. I’m not gonna give my boys a back rub. | 等等 别会错意 我是不会给我的哥们儿做背部按摩的 |
[22:54] | Sure, if a brother’s got an itch, I’ll scratch it, but… | 当然啦 如果有哥们背上痒 我很乐意帮他挠挠 不过 |
[22:58] | He seems to like who I am. | 他喜欢的就是真实的我 |
[23:01] | She’s a cool lady. | 她是个很棒的女生 |
[23:04] | – I love her. – I love him. | – 我爱她 – 我爱他 |
[23:13] | I should’ve stood up for you with Dr Cox. | 我应该在Cox医生面前替你撑腰的 |
[23:16] | Yeah. You should’ve. | 你的确应该这么做 |
[23:18] | I don’t want to make him think that it’s about our relationship. | 我只是不想让他认为 我是因为你是我女朋友才帮你说话的 |
[23:21] | I know that you want Dr Cox to like you and respect you, | 我知道你想要Cox医生尊重你 喜欢你 |
[23:24] | but you should want me to respect you too. | 但你得让我也能尊重你呀 |
[23:26] | If I didn’t respect you, I wouldn’t be having sex with you. | 如果我不尊重你 我就不会跟你滚床单了 |
[23:29] | That’s not true. I totally would be. | 好吧我说实话 我还是会跟你滚床单的 |
[23:31] | If you can’t talk about this for real, then you’re gonna forget it. | 如果你不能正正经经地好好说 那咱俩也没什么好谈的了 |
[23:34] | A perfect dismount off her high horse. | 哟 某人架子还真大啊 |
[23:37] | If you don’t like something, | 如果你有不满 |
[23:38] | why don’t you just say it. Why does it have to hide behind your stupid little jokes? | 就直接说好了 为什么非要用你那些笑话来掩盖 |
[23:41] | Why is it impossible for you to ever let anything go? | 你为什么对某些事就不能看开点 随它去呢 |
[23:44] | I let tons of stuff go, like when | 我看得还不够开吗 |
[23:45] | you wouldn’t stand up for me with Dr Cox, | 你不肯在Cox医生面前为我撑腰 |
[23:48] | or when you start telling everyone we know that we’re having sex. | 还有 你恨不得告诉每个认识的人 我们在滚床单 |
[23:51] | When are you letting the stuff go? | 你什么时候看开过了 |
[23:52] | You wanna know why I won’t let that go? | 你想知道我为什么揪着这件事不放吗 |
[23:55] | You wouldn’t stand up for me | 你不肯帮我说话 |
[23:57] | because you’re so terrified that someone somewhere in this hospital won’t like you. | 就是因为你怕医院里有人会因此对你有意见 |
[24:01] | And that’s a bad thing? | 这有错吗 |
[24:04] | Why don’t we get all my friends | 要不要我们把各自的朋友都找过来 |
[24:05] | together in a room and we’ll fight your friend. | 然后大家就在这屋里打一架 |
[24:11] | I’m getting so tired of this. | 我受够了 |
[24:13] | Look, Elliot, this is me. | Elliot 这就是真实的我 |
[24:15] | And there’s a lot of people here who like me for who I am. | 有很多人就因为我是这样才喜欢我 |
[24:20] | – I thought you were one of ’em. – I thought I was too. | – 我以为你也是其中一员 – 我也曾这么以为 |
[24:26] | Relationships don’t work the way they do on television and in the movies. | 爱情之路并不会像影视剧里演的那样 |
[24:30] | Will they? Won’t they? | 他们到底会不会在一起嘛 |
[24:32] | They finally do and they’re happy for ever. Give me a break. | 最后总是完美大结局 别蒙我了 |
[24:35] | Nine out of ten of them end because | 十分之九的爱情都没有所谓的幸福 |
[24:37] | they weren’t right for each other to begin with, | 因为他们一开始就找错了人 |
[24:39] | and half of the ones that get married get divorced anyway. | 就算结婚了的也是以离婚告终 |
[24:41] | I’m telling you right now for all of this stuff, I have not become a cynic. | 我就在这儿跟你说这些 我不是个厌世者 |
[24:46] | Yes. I do happen to believe that love is mainly about | 我就是觉得 爱情就是 |
[24:51] | pushing chocolate-covered candies, | 巧克力推推糖 |
[24:53] | and you know, in some cultures, a chicken. | 可能在某些文化背景下 是鸡 |
[24:56] | You can call me a sucker. I don’t care. | 你可以说我没品 我不在乎 |
[24:59] | Because I do believe in it. | 这就是我心中所想 |
[25:03] | Bottom line is couples that are truly right for each other | 爱情的底线是 双方都要是对方的真命天子 |
[25:08] | wade through the same crap as everybody else. | 能够携手经历各种雨雪风霜 |
[25:10] | But the big difference is, they don’t let it take ’em down. | 还有很重要的一点 他们不能被这些风雨打倒 |
[25:14] | One of those two people will stand up and fight for that relationship | 如果他们真的这么幸运遇到了命中注定的彼此 |
[25:17] | every time, if it’s right and they’re real lucky. | 他们中的其中一个总会挺身而出 守卫这段恋情 |
[25:23] | One of ’em will say something. | 总有一个会让步妥协 |
[25:38] | Things that wouldn’t have bothered you a week ago in a friendship | 一周前 本来放在友谊层面上讲很简单的事 |
[25:42] | become so incredibly important when sex is involved. | 突然变得错综复杂了 因为扯上了性 |
[25:49] | I just think it’d be easier | 我觉得 如果你的女朋友 |
[25:52] | if you weren’t friends with your girlfriend | 不是从朋友发展而来情况会好很多吧 |
[25:56] | at all. | 完全不是朋友的话 |
[25:58] | I’ve always been sure about everything in my life. | 我对我的人生一直都有很清晰的规划 |
[26:01] | I was sure that I wanted to be a doctor, | 我立志要当一名医生 |
[26:03] | and I was sure that I was gonna be married by the time I was 25. | 立志要在25岁时结婚 |
[26:08] | But relationships… | 但感情这事儿 |
[26:11] | I always heard that when they were right, they were easy. | 我一直听人说 主要遇到了对的人 一切就很简单了 |
[26:14] | That even when things got hard | 就算遇到什么大风大浪 |
[26:18] | that they were easy. | 也能携手面对 |
[26:20] | I don’t get that at all, you know. | 我现在却一点也感受不到 |
[26:23] | How is that possible? | 怎么可能简单呢 |
[26:27] | Am I in a relationship now? | 我现在在谈恋爱吗 |
[26:31] | No. I’m not in one now. | 不 我没有在谈恋爱 |
[26:38] | No. | 没有 |
[26:59] | I can’t believe today’s over. | 真不敢相信今天就这么过了 |
[27:01] | I can’t believe I ate half a pizza. | 真不敢相信我居然吃掉了半个披萨 |
[27:03] | Please. You had two pieces. | 拜托 你只吃了两块而已 |
[27:05] | If you tell anyone anything about today, | 你如果跟别人讲起今天的事 |
[27:08] | please leave that part out. | 拜托略去我吃披萨的部分 |
[27:10] | I will, cos I’m a gentleman. | 我会的 我是个绅士嘛 |
[27:20] | Do you think this is gonna work out? | 你觉得咱俩能成吗 |
[27:22] | Yeah. I think it’s gonna be great. | 当然 我觉得我们一定可以 |
[27:33] | I believe you. | 我对你有信心 |
[27:36] | I believe me too. | 我对自己也有信心 |