时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | At a certain point during your first year | 在你第一年的某个时间段 |
[00:03] | things begin to feel a little different. | 事情往往会开始变化 |
[00:05] | You’ve arrived. You know? You just start to feel… | 你就到了那个点了 懂不 开始觉得自己 |
[00:08] | I’m open. | 传给我 |
[00:11] | – …cooler. – My God! | – 更酷了 – 天哪 |
[00:13] | – Turk, that was amazing! – Woman, Woman, shush. | – Turk好球 – 女人 小声点 |
[00:17] | You see, it’s a lot cooler if we don’t make a big deal out of it. | 如果我们不太大惊小怪 会显得更酷 |
[00:28] | Hang on, Ma. It’s him. | 妈等一下 他来了 |
[00:34] | – Whatever. – JD! | – 随便吧 – JD |
[00:36] | The point is, we’ve found our stride. | 重点是我们能从容应对了 |
[00:39] | We know all the ins and outs. | 所有的一切都在我们的掌控之中 |
[00:42] | Shall we? And… | 走吗 预备 |
[00:53] | My God! Which one of you two did that? | 天哪 你们俩谁放的 |
[00:56] | – My bad. – That was me. | – 我的错 – 是我 |
[00:57] | – Both of you? – Player! | – 你俩一起 – 好样的 |
[01:01] | Could we have an agreement? No enclosed spaces. | 我们能不能立个规定 别在密闭的空间里放 |
[01:06] | – Morning, doctors. – Morning, sir. | – 早上好医生们 – 早上好先生 |
[01:09] | Well, Mrs Winston, it’s back to the home for you. | Winston太太个老病号又回来了 |
[01:15] | – Elliot, that is disgusting. – Seriously, Elliot. | – 太恶心了Elliot – 就是啊Elliot |
[01:19] | Sweetheart, I think you should consider a change in diet. | 亲爱的 你饮食结构该换换了 |
[01:25] | Fine. I hate you guys. I hate you, I hate you. | 我讨厌你们 讨厌你们讨厌你们 |
[01:28] | Let’s face it. We’ve earned the right to be a little cocky. | 直说吧 我们有资本可以拽起来了 |
[01:33] | – Jerome! – What up, dawg? | – Jerome – 嘿哥们儿 |
[01:35] | My man! | 好哥们儿 |
[01:37] | Hey, who the hell’s Jerome? | Jerome哪位啊 |
[01:39] | And I gotta tell you, nobody can take this feeling away. | 而且我得说 没人能毁掉这种心情 |
[01:44] | Nobody. | 没人 |
[01:45] | Oh. Thank goodness, it’s the Mod Squad. | 谢天谢地 “扫荡三人组”来了 |
[01:50] | Because after months of having to do everyone else’s scut work, | 因为在帮别人端茶送水几个月后 |
[01:53] | We’re finally not the lowest people on the totem pole. | 我们终于不是等级制度里最低的那级了 |
[01:57] | Look at you three, all excited. | 看看你们仨 那么激动 |
[02:01] | You see, today we get our very own med students. | 因为今天 我们要带自己的医学生了 |
[02:08] | Welcome to Hell. | 欢迎来到地狱 |
[02:13] | Gimme some hungry chicken. | 给我来点饥渴的小鸡 |
[02:16] | You are not hungry enough. Give me some more. | 你不够饥渴 再努力点 |
[02:19] | There you go. There you go. | 这才对 这才对 |
[02:40] | Look how scared they are. | 看他们多害怕啊 |
[02:42] | It’s like we’re cheetahs and they’re a pack of gazelles. | 就像我们是猎豹而他们是羚羊 |
[02:53] | I’m Dr Bob Kelso, and I’m your Chief of Medicine. | 我是Bob Kelso医生 你们的内科主任 |
[02:57] | Now, I want to encourage you all to think of me as your safety net. | 我希望你们把我当成你们的安全保障 |
[03:02] | Because I promise you, we’re a family here. | 因为我保证 我们这儿就像一个大家庭 |
[03:05] | Okay Let’s go get ’em, doctors. | 好了 干活儿去吧医生们 |
[03:10] | They’re actually buying it. | 他们居然真信了 |
[03:11] | ”The Devil’s greatest trick | 恶魔最高明的诡计 |
[03:13] | was convincing the world he didn’t exist.” | 就是让人们相信恶魔并不存在 |
[03:15] | Baby | 宝贝 |
[03:16] | Girl | 姑娘 |
[03:18] | – God, you two are dorks. – I gotta go. | – 天哪你们俩呆子 – 我得走了 |
[03:21] | I gotta go meet up with my med student up in Surgery. | 我去外科见我的见习生了 |
[03:24] | Oh any idea who you’re getting? | 你知道你带谁吗 |
[03:26] | Nope, but knowing this hospital it’s probably someone black. | 不知道 但鉴于这家医院的品性 估计是个黑人 |
[03:29] | – Sugar darlin’ – Girl | – 甜心 – 姑娘 |
[03:32] | So, I don’t…I want someone I can be friends with, you know? | 我想要个能和我成为朋友的 |
[03:35] | Personally I hope I get the biggest jerk in the bunch. | 我只想要那群人里最混蛋的 |
[03:38] | I took so much crap when I was a med student | 我当见习生的时候忍了一肚子气 |
[03:40] | that I’ve been waiting for the day I get to make someone suffer. | 就指着今天让谁也受受苦了 |
[03:44] | Listen, nurse. | 听着护士 |
[03:46] | I’m looking for a Dr Elliot Reid. | 我在找Elliot Reid医生 |
[03:48] | I’m Elliot Reid. | 我就是Elliot Reid |
[03:50] | Guy’s name, guy’s job, guy’s clothes… | 男人的名字 男人的工作 男人的衣服 |
[03:54] | Is there anything else you wanna tell me? | 你还有什么要坦白的吗 |
[03:56] | Goody! You’re a jerk. | 太好了 你是个混蛋 |
[04:02] | Just remember to breathe, and you’ll get through the day. | 记住 深呼吸 你就能熬过今天的 |
[04:06] | Josh? Hi, I’m Dr Dorian. | Josh吗 你好我是Dorian医生 |
[04:10] | I know what this looks like, but… | 我知道这看上去像什么 不过 |
[04:13] | Don’t worry about it. I do that all the time. | 别担心 我经常干这事 |
[04:15] | Really? Do you ever part your hair on the wrong side | 真的吗 你有没有把你的头发分到另一边 |
[04:18] | to see what you look like to other people? | 看看在别人的视角你是啥样的 |
[04:21] | No. | 没有 |
[04:22] | It totally messes everyone up. | 超级神奇啊 |
[04:26] | So, do you have any questions before we get started? | 在我们开始前你有什么疑问吗 |
[04:28] | Yeah. What’s the babe situation like here? | 有啊 这儿的妹子正不正 |
[04:30] | Easy, tiger. | 悠着点虎哥 |
[04:32] | Oh boy | 天哪 |
[04:38] | Excuse me Doctor, have you seen a med student around here? | 打扰一下医生 你有在附近看到个医学生吗 |
[04:40] | Um Yeah. Me. | 有啊 我 |
[04:42] | Cool. Nice to meet you, ma’am. | 好吧 很高兴见到你 女士 |
[04:46] | Actually, the only people that call me ma’am are nobody. | 事实上 还没有人这么叫过我 |
[04:49] | No no no. See, I use ma’am all the time. Watch. | 不是这样的 我经常管别人叫女士 看着 |
[04:52] | What up, ma’am? | 女士 你好吗 |
[04:55] | – See? It’s my thing. – Yeah, right. | – 看到没 我就这样 – 是啊 |
[04:59] | Come on. I’m here to learn. | 开始吧 我是来学习的 |
[05:00] | Cool. Listen up, kid. Lesson number one: | 好吧 听着菜鸟 第一课 |
[05:03] | All surgical interns? They’re dogs. | 外科实习生都是当畜生使的 |
[05:05] | – Not a problem. – Hey, baby. | – 没问题 – 嗨宝贝儿 |
[05:07] | Besides, This kind of overbearing machismo | 这种过度张扬的男子气概 |
[05:09] | is usually just compensation for a lap-pinkie. | 通常是为了掩盖下面太小 |
[05:12] | Oh. That’s cold! | 太残忍了 |
[05:16] | What the hell just happened? | 刚刚发生了什么 |
[05:18] | Don’t worry about it. It’s all good in the ‘hood. | 别担心 都会没事的 |
[05:23] | I’ll tell you what I expect from you. | 我告诉你我要求你什么 |
[05:25] | You parted your hair on the other side, didn’t you? | 你把头发分到另一边了是吧 |
[05:28] | Okay. So. You’re gonna do H & Ps, you’re gonna write admission orders… | 好了 你要询问病史 查体 填写入院单 |
[05:32] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[05:33] | I can’t really walk and write at the same time. | 我不能一边走路一边写字 |
[05:36] | – It makes me nauseous. – A famous doctor once said, | – 会反胃 – 一位著名医生曾说过 |
[05:39] | Show me a med student that | 哪个医学生能仅让 |
[05:41] | only triples my work and I’ll kiss his feet. | 我的工作量翻三倍 我就谢天谢地了 |
[05:43] | Philip, I need you to shave | Philip 给这个病人 |
[05:45] | this patient’s groin so I can place a femoral triple-lumen. | 刮耻毛 我给他插三管腔股动脉导管 |
[05:48] | Yeah. I’m not so much with the ”shavin’ a guy’s curlies”. | 我不是很乐意刮什么耻毛 |
[05:52] | It’s your call Phil. Of course if you do go ahead | 你决定吧 Phil 当然如果你从我这儿 |
[05:54] | and get just one bad evaluation from me, | 拿到一个差评 |
[05:55] | it’ll pretty much torch your class rank, so I suggest you do what I tell you. | 你的班级排名就毁了 所以我建议你听我的话 |
[05:58] | And if I ask you to shave a patient’s groin, | 而且如果我叫你刮耻毛 |
[06:00] | I think you should thank your lucky stars that I said ”shave”. | 你得感谢你的幸运星 我说的只是”刮”而已 |
[06:08] | I’ll tell you what. | 听好了 |
[06:10] | I’ll lather you up, and you think about baseball. | 我现在给你打泡沫 你脑里想点棒球什么保持冷静 |
[06:14] | Natural redhead. | 你红发是天生的嘛 |
[06:18] | Okay. So, I’ll need you to change the dressing on the fem bypass in 402, | 去给402房的股髂动脉分流术的病人换衣服 |
[06:21] | and DC the staples on the gastroplasty in post-op. | 然后去康复科给那个胃形成术患者拆线 |
[06:24] | Yeah I have no idea what you just said. | 好吧我完全不知道你刚刚说了什么 |
[06:28] | I’m kidding. | 开玩笑的 |
[06:31] | Looks like you won the med student raffle there, pal. | 老兄 选实习医生中头彩了啊 |
[06:36] | – Introduce me. – Excuse me? | – 介绍给我 – 你说什么 |
[06:39] | Next time we are face to face. | 下次见面时 |
[06:41] | You give me her name and you tell her my name, | 你告诉我她的名字然后告诉她我的 |
[06:43] | or you go her name, my name, my name, her name. | 或者介绍她的名字 我的名字 我的名字 她的名字 |
[06:45] | Whatever you are comfortable with | 随便你 |
[06:46] | No. You like Carla. | 不行 你喜欢Carla |
[06:48] | Do you actually listen to yourself when you speak, | 你有在听你自己说的什么鬼话吗 |
[06:51] | or do you find you drift in and out? | 还是觉得自己在梦游 |
[06:54] | Fine. Then I’m gonna go ahead | 算了 我还是 |
[06:58] | and continue to focus all my energies on Carla. | 继续一心追Carla |
[07:01] | Listening, watching… | 仔细听 认真看 |
[07:04] | …waiting. | 等待时机 |
[07:07] | Dr Cox, Kristen. Kristen, Dr Cox. | Cox医生这是Kristen Kristen这是Cox医生 |
[07:12] | Josh, What are you doing? | Josh 你在干嘛 |
[07:15] | I asked you to get this guy’s history an hour ago. | 我一个小时就让你来问病史了 |
[07:18] | It should’ve taken five minutes. | 五分钟的事 |
[07:19] | We were just talking. This guy, he is the bomb! | 我们在聊天 这哥们儿可是神人 |
[07:24] | OK OK OK. Bye-bye. Bye-Bye. Moving on. See you later. | 行了 再见再见 下一个 回见 |
[07:27] | Help someone else. I’m sorry about that. | 去帮别人 对不住了 |
[07:29] | Relax, Bambi. Be nice to Thumper. | 放轻松斑比 对桑普好点 |
[07:32] | He wrote down ”The guy sweats when he exercises.” | 他写了 病人运动时流汗 |
[07:34] | – I do. – I’ll call Ripley’s! | – 我真的流 – 我会给奇妙物语打电话的 |
[07:36] | Relax. It’s just one mistake. | 消气 只是一个错误 |
[07:40] | Relax, Bambi. | 消气 斑比 |
[07:41] | It’s just one mistake. | 只是一个错误 |
[07:43] | – Good night, Thumper. – Cool! Great first day, Dr Dorian. | – 晚安桑普 – 好的 第一天真棒 Dorian医生 |
[07:48] | Yeah, it was. Ok. | 真 棒 |
[07:52] | Relax Bambi. It’s just one mistake. | 斑比消气 只是一个错误 |
[07:54] | Yes! Carla!They’re each one mistake. | 是啊Carla 每一个都是一个错误 |
[07:56] | But when you Put ’em all together, it makes like four million mistakes. | 但把它们放在一起 得有四百万个错误了吧 |
[07:58] | Did you just snap at me? Because I think he just snapped at me. | 你刚刚是不是冲我吼了 他刚刚冲我吼了吧 |
[08:02] | – I’m sorry. – Yeah, you are. – I’m sorry. | – 对不起 – 你是该对不起 – 对不起 |
[08:05] | Carla, I gotta go home. | Carla我得回家 |
[08:07] | Hold it Q-tip. You have to co-sign all these orders, | 小子等一下 你得重签这些医嘱 |
[08:10] | fill out a vascular consult on | 填三号病床的血管检查记录 |
[08:11] | bed three and get a tox screen for Mrs O’Brien. | 还得给O’Brien女士做个药检 |
[08:14] | – No no no. But Josh did all this. – Honey, I don’t think so. | – 不不不 Josh都干完了 – 宝贝儿我可不觉得 |
[08:37] | Mrs O’Brien, I’m afraid I’m gonna need a urine sample. | O’Brien女士 我需要一份您的尿标本 |
[08:41] | I hope you’re taking very good care of my hospital. | 你有在好好管理我的医院吧 |
[08:44] | You’re darn tootin’. | 那不肯定 |
[08:48] | Jackass. Dr Reid, say hello to Whitaker Chambers. | 混蛋 Reid医生 和Whitaker Chambers打声招呼 |
[08:52] | – What up? – ”What up”? | – 咋样 – 咋样 |
[08:55] | Whitaker Chambers is the CEO | Whitaker Chambers是 |
[08:57] | of the corporation that owns this hospital, | 医院隶属公司的CEO |
[09:00] | so I suggest you stop acting like LL Cool Reid | 所以少装什么嘻哈歌手了 |
[09:04] | and start acting like Dr Reid. | 拿出点医生的样子来 |
[09:07] | You dig? | 懂了吗 |
[09:09] | – But, why would he want to meet me? – Hey, Dad. | – 但是 他为什么想见我呢 – 嘿爸爸 |
[09:12] | Hey, son! | 嘿儿子 |
[09:15] | Poopies. | 该死 |
[09:18] | – It was really nice to meet you. – Yeah. Same here, doctor. | – 见到你很高兴 – 我也是 医生 |
[09:25] | I’m sorry. Dr Cox, | 不好意思 Cox医生 |
[09:27] | I was gonna take Kristen out for a beer after work. | 我打算下班后带Kristen去喝杯啤酒 |
[09:30] | Would you like to join us? | 你要不要一起 |
[09:34] | No. I can’t do it. | 不行 我做不到 |
[09:37] | No! No, no. | 不不不不 |
[09:39] | – Is he OK? – Not really. | – 他还好吧 – 不咋滴 |
[09:45] | Dr Dorian? Dr. Dorian? | Dorian医生 Dorian医生 |
[09:50] | Hi. Your roommate let me in. | 你好 你室友放我进来的 |
[09:54] | Cool dead dog. Can I pet him? | 好棒的狗标本 我能摸摸吗 |
[09:56] | Is he kidding? | 他开玩笑呢吧 |
[09:57] | I came by because I know I didn’t do so great yesterday… | 我过来是因为我知道我昨天表现不太好 |
[10:01] | What, What is it that tipped you off? | 你 你觉得哪点没做好 |
[10:04] | Was it your inability to perform even the simplest task? | 是你连最简单的工作都做不好吗 |
[10:07] | I’ll bet it was the fact that I got home 20 minutes ago | 我这么肯定是因为我二十分钟前才回到家 |
[10:11] | because I spent the entire night cleaning up after you. | 整晚都在收拾你的烂摊子 |
[10:14] | I’m sorry. I was just really scared. | 对不起 我只是真的很害怕 |
[10:19] | You know what, Josh? You should be scared. | 你知道吗Josh 你应该害怕 |
[10:22] | Because I gotta be honest with you. | 因为我得和你说实话 |
[10:25] | I don’t think you got what it takes. | 我不觉得你有当医生的天赋 |
[10:29] | Do you? | 你有吗 |
[10:34] | I didn’t think so. | 我不觉得 |
[10:40] | You can stare at me all you want | 随你怎么瞪 |
[10:41] | I’m still not gonna feel bad about what I said to Josh. | 我还是不会后悔我和Josh说的话 |
[10:45] | You don’t scare me, woman. | 女人 你吓不到我 |
[10:50] | I’m so sorry. I’ll apologize at rounds. | 我真的很抱歉 我查房的时候会道歉的 |
[10:52] | Nurse Roberts, have you seen Josh? | Roberts护士 你有没有见到Josh |
[10:55] | The tall skinny one? He quit. | 那个瘦高个吗 他辞职了 |
[10:58] | Nice job, Bambi. | 干得好 斑比 |
[11:00] | I didn’t mean for that to happen. I didn’t. | 我没想到会这样 我没有 |
[11:04] | You don’t have to apologize to me. | 你不用向我道歉 |
[11:06] | You will have to answer to Jesus. | 跟上帝说去吧 |
[11:18] | After what happened with Josh, I did what any good person would do. | Josh那事发生后 我做了所有好人会干的事 |
[11:21] | I went looking for confirmation that it wasn’t my fault. | 我去四处求证那不是我的错 |
[11:25] | Okay Here’s what happened. | 事情是这样的 |
[11:27] | I mean, he was screwing up constantly. | 他一直在犯错啊 |
[11:29] | It’s not like I force him to quit. | 又不是我强迫他辞职的 |
[11:32] | I just don’t think it’s my fault he quit. | 我只是不觉得他辞职是我的错 |
[11:34] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道啊 |
[11:35] | Most of the bad things that happen here are your fault. | 我觉得这儿发生的大多数坏事都是你的错 |
[11:38] | – I was talking to her. – I well not tell you what you wanna hear. | – 我在和她说话 – 我不会说你想听的 |
[11:41] | Even Nurse Roberts says he’s the | 就连Roberts护士都说他是 |
[11:42] | most incompetent young doctor she’s ever worked with. | 她一起工作过的最没用的年轻医生 |
[11:44] | Hey Laverne, what’d you say | Laverne 你在JD刚 |
[11:46] | about JD when he first started working here? | 在这工作的时候说什么来着 |
[11:48] | I said he was the most incompetent doctor I ever worked with. | 我说他是我一起工作过的最没用的年轻医生 |
[11:51] | – It’s not my fault he failed. – He didn’t fail. You did. | – 他失败不是我的错 – 他没失败 是你 |
[11:54] | You’re supposed to be his teacher. | 你可是他的老师 |
[11:58] | See, to me that sounds like it’s your fault. I don’t know. | 这么听来 的确是你的错啊 是吧 |
[12:02] | Shocker. Yeah. | 真稀奇啊 |
[12:04] | Where you going? Stay and play! | 你去哪儿啊 留下来一起玩儿嘛 |
[12:15] | Okay. So you’re having a little bit of trouble asking out Kristen. | 好吧 你不懂该怎么约Kristen出来 |
[12:18] | – It’s not a shame. It’s no problem. – Whoa there, Curly. | – 没什么丢脸的 不是个事儿 – 打住 活宝兄 |
[12:21] | I got no problem asking a woman out. | 我约女人才没问题 |
[12:22] | Watch this. Wanna have a drink sometime? | 看着 想去喝一杯吗 |
[12:24] | – No. – Good. See? I’m fine over here. | – 不想 – 好吧 看到没 完全没障碍 |
[12:25] | You know how men are always talking about themselves right? | 你知道男的就喜欢夸夸其谈是吧 |
[12:28] | Well, apparently women like to talk about themselves even more. | 事实上 女人更喜欢讨论她们自己 |
[12:31] | Thank you, SenSe. You’ve touched me deeply. | 谢谢你 老师 你深深的打动了我 |
[12:34] | Okay. You can be cynical if you want, but I’m telling you again that it’s true. | 行吧 你怎么讽刺都行 但我再和你说一遍这是真的 |
[12:37] | If you get Kristen to talk about herself, | 如果你让Kristen开始讨论她自己 |
[12:39] | it’s on. It’s on and poppin’. | 就有戏了 不仅有戏 还有好几场 |
[12:41] | – If that doesn’t work, you do simply what I do. – Which is what exactly? | – 如果不成功 你就跟我跟着做 – 做什么 |
[12:47] | – Show her the booty! – No, no. You put that away. | – 给她看你的翘臀 – 快遮起来 |
[12:51] | Oh Think of the children. | 还有孩子们在呢 |
[12:53] | Doctor! | 医生 |
[12:55] | Philip, I was just wondering if maybe | Philip 我在想 |
[12:58] | you could write out this patient’s discharge summary. | 你能不能填一下病人的出院总结 |
[13:00] | Where’s the fun? | 有意思吗 |
[13:02] | – Excuse me? – From now on, | – 你说什么 – 从现在起 |
[13:04] | whenever you’re wondering whether or not I’ll do something, | 你要是不确定我会不会干某事 |
[13:06] | just ask yourself, ”Where’s the fun?” | 你就问自己 有意思吗 |
[13:09] | I think it’ll be a timesaver for both of us. | 我觉得对咱俩都省时间 |
[13:11] | You know what’s sad? | 你知道可悲的是什么吗 |
[13:13] | I’m betting that if you were really honest with yourself, | 我肯定要是你能正视自己 |
[13:15] | you’d realise how unsatisfying | 就会发现借着你爸 |
[13:17] | it is to ride on your father’s coattails. | 狐假虎威有多难为情了 |
[13:21] | No, I’m OK with it. | 没有啊 我挺好的 |
[13:28] | Josh, this is completely crazy. | Josh 这太疯狂了 |
[13:31] | You told me I shouldn’t be a doctor. | 你说我不适合当医生 |
[13:34] | Kidding… Josh. | 开玩笑的 Josh |
[13:37] | You know what? Forget all of that. The thing is you have to hang in there. | 听着 都忘掉 关键是你得坚持住 |
[13:41] | Now, I promise you, I am gonna help you. | 我向你保证 我会帮你 |
[13:44] | Here we go. | 就是这样 |
[13:48] | You’re doing it. | 你做到了 |
[13:51] | Yeah, you are! You’re doing it! | 好样的 你做到了 |
[13:54] | – So, what do you say? – Look Dr Dorian. I know what you’re trying to do. | – 意下如何 – 我知道你想干嘛Dorian医生 |
[13:58] | My whole life, people have felt sorry for me. | 从小到大 人人都在同情我 |
[14:01] | – Why would anyone feel sorry for you? – Look at me. I’m clumsy, | – 干嘛同情你 – 看看我 我笨手笨脚 |
[14:04] | I’m always throwing up, I don’t even have an ass! | 经常呕吐 连屁股都是平的 |
[14:07] | Josh, those are the same things I was dealing with when I started here. | Josh我刚来的时候也有这些问题 |
[14:11] | Except for the ass part. I actually have a great ass. | 除了屁股那部分 我可是翘臀 |
[14:15] | It’s firm like mutton. | 像羊羔肉一样紧 |
[14:17] | I’m not buying it, Dr Dorian. | 没用的 Dorian医生 |
[14:20] | But thanks for trying. | 不过还是谢谢你 |
[14:25] | – So, where you from? – Chicago. Where are you from? | – 你哪儿人啊 – 芝加哥 你呢 |
[14:28] | – Pittsburgh. Family? – What? – Family. | – 匹兹堡 你家几口 – 什么 – 你们家 |
[14:29] | Brothers, sisters you know? – One older brother. What about you? | – 兄弟姐妹之类的 – 一个哥哥 你呢 |
[14:31] | We’re gonna keep the focus on you. I thought I made that clear to you. | 我们得把重点放在你身上 我以为我说清楚了 |
[14:34] | Are your parents still together? | 你父母还在一起吗 |
[14:36] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[14:38] | Do you have any idea how hard you’re making this on me? | 你知道你让我有多为难吗 |
[14:41] | No, but I’m kind of wondering if someone slipped something into my soda. | 没有 但我怀疑是不是有人在我汽水里下药了 |
[14:44] | He has that effect on everyone the first few weeks. | 他给每个新来的人都这种感觉 |
[14:49] | I gotta go. We’ll pick this up later. | 我得走了 我们改天再聊 |
[14:52] | Pick what up? | 聊什么 |
[14:57] | What up, dawg? | 嘿哥们儿 |
[14:59] | Not a strong move with the tighty-whities. | 紧身白内裤不怎么吸引人 |
[15:09] | Philip, if you are not going to help, get the hell out of my face | Philip 如果你不准备帮忙 就从我面前滚开 |
[15:11] | just go wait for your trust fund to mature. | 然后等着你的信托基金兑现吧 |
[15:13] | – Dr Reid, can I see you a minute? | Reid医生 我能和你说两句吗 |
[15:14] | – Oh my god. Dr Kelso, I am so, so sorry. | 天哪 Kelso医生 真的很对不起 |
[15:17] | I just got so frustrated, plus I’m PMSing. | 我太气了 再加上我大姨妈快来了 |
[15:20] | Well, not exactly. the pill plays major havoc with my cycle. I’m like… | 其实也不是 吃药都吃到月经不调了 |
[15:24] | Dr Reid? | Reid医生 |
[15:25] | You talk too much. It’s a problem. | 你话太多了 这是个问题 |
[15:27] | Why are you doing all of your med student’s work? | 你为什么在做你实习生的工作 |
[15:30] | – Well, his father… – I hate his father. | – 他爸… – 我恨他爸 |
[15:33] | But I’m the one who has to suck up to him, not you. | 可是拍马屁是我的工作 不是你的 |
[15:36] | For God’s sake, woman, show some cojones! | 天哪 女人 拿出点魄力来 |
[15:46] | It’s hard trying to figure out how to reach somebody. | 想要触动某人 其实蛮难的 |
[15:49] | I guess the only thing to do is to think of someone I look up to, | 我想唯一的办法就是 想想我崇拜的人 |
[15:52] | and remember how they first got through to me. | 当初是怎么让我想通的 |
[15:54] | Newbie, The only way you could be less productive right now | 菜鸟 能让你现在的没用程度更上一层楼 |
[15:57] | is if you were in fact the wall on which you’re leaning against. | 唯有化生成为你身后的那堵墙了 |
[16:00] | But of course then you’d be providing some jackass | 这样一来就又提供给哪个傻蛋一堵墙可以靠了 |
[16:03] | with a wall on which to lean against and reflect on what a jackass you truly is. | 然后你就可以好好看看自己到底是多混蛋 |
[16:07] | Oh. I know. Here it’s a conundrum. But don’t you worry about it. | 我懂 这个笑话很难懂 不过别担心 |
[16:11] | I’ll tackle that one right upstairs. In the meantime, | 费脑子的活儿就交给我吧 与此同时 |
[16:14] | you could at least pretend to be doing some work. | 你至少得装作你在干活儿吧 |
[16:16] | And, right about now even though you don’t have your basket, | 而现在 尽管你没有你的小篮子 |
[16:19] | it’s just a terrific time for you to skip away, Shirley. | 也是你蹦走的完美的时间点了 Shirley |
[16:23] | Skip away. | 蹦走 |
[16:25] | Skip away. Go ahead. Skip away. | 蹦走 快点 蹦走 |
[16:33] | – Hello, Philip. – Lemon head. | – 你好呀 Philip – 嘿柠檬头 |
[16:36] | Yeah, I get it, cos of the hair. | 我懂了 因为我的头发 |
[16:38] | Listen, admittedly I was kind of hard on you from the start, | 听着 我承认我从一开始就对你太苛刻了 |
[16:41] | but, on the other hand, as I’m sure you know, you’re an incredible tool. | 但话说回来 你自己也知道 你就是个大混蛋 |
[16:44] | So I’ll lay off if you drop the attitude, and we’ll just start completely fresh. | 如果你收起那个态度 我也退一步 我们从头来过 |
[16:48] | – What do you say? – I don’t wanna. | – 你觉得怎么样 – 我不想 |
[16:51] | But, if you’ve got a problem with that, go,go see my father. | 但如果你有什么意见 去找我爸 |
[16:55] | I think I’ll do that. | 那我就去了 |
[16:57] | Wait, Dr Reid. | 等一下 Reid医生 |
[17:00] | I had some time to think about it and, | 我想了一想 觉得 |
[17:03] | what the hell? Let’s start fresh. | 随便吧 我们从头来过 |
[17:05] | Philly Philly… | |
[17:08] | I don’t wanna. | 我不想 |
[17:11] | Sorry we got interrupted before. | 不好意思我们之前被打断了 |
[17:14] | – It’s OK. – Where were we? | – 没关系 – 我们说到哪儿了 |
[17:17] | I was telling you my parents were still married, and you yelled at me. | 我说我爸妈还在一起 然后你冲我吼了 |
[17:21] | Right. Of course I did. That’s me all over. | 哦对 我当然吼了 完全就是我会干的事 |
[17:23] | – Why are you washing your hands? | 你洗手干嘛 |
[17:25] | – I don’t honestly know to tell you the truth. | 我其实真不知道 |
[17:28] | I guess I don’t have anything of interest to say. | 我估计是因为我没有任何有趣的话题能讲 |
[17:31] | You have nothing to worry about. Cuz I got something to say. | 不用担心 我有话要讲 |
[17:34] | Dr Cox, you are an attending, so you should know | Cox医生 你是个主治医生 所以你应该知道 |
[17:37] | it’s highly inappropriate for you | 一整天围着这个女人 |
[17:39] | to be sniffing around this woman all day long! | 是极度不恰当的 |
[17:41] | And you! You are a med student who should be learning from me, | 还有你 你是我的学生 |
[17:46] | but every time I turn around, you’re talking to him. | 但每次我一回头都看到你在和他讲话 |
[17:48] | So I’m telling you right now, I forbid you to get involved with that guy. | 所以我现在告诉你 我禁止你和这个男的的来往 |
[17:53] | Sorry, doctor. | 对不起 医生 |
[17:55] | You do realize of course that you | 你意识到你刚刚 |
[17:58] | just effectively signed your own death warrant. | 亲手签了自己的死刑令了吗 |
[18:01] | Dude, do you, like, know any women at all? | 哥们儿 你到底懂不懂女人 |
[18:08] | Hi. | 你好 |
[18:11] | I know we’re not supposed to be seeing each other, but… | 我知道我们不应该见面 但… |
[18:19] | Why did you page me? | 你干嘛传呼我 |
[18:22] | I don’t even know why I still have this stupid thing on. | 我都不知道我为什么还把我的传呼机开着 |
[18:25] | Put your gloves on, Josh. I need you to get an ABG. | Josh把你的手套戴上 帮我做个血气分析 |
[18:28] | – I can’t. – Newbie, wait. | – 我做不到 – 菜鸟 等一下 |
[18:31] | – ”Newbie”? – Shut up. | – 菜鸟 – 闭嘴 |
[18:32] | Look Josh. You’re the only one | 听着Josh 你才是那个 |
[18:34] | who really knows if you wanna be a doctor or not. | 真正知道你想不想当医生的人 |
[18:36] | But right now I kind of got my hands full. OK? | 但我现在很忙 |
[18:38] | So. What do you say you put some gloves on, | 所以你能不能戴上手套 |
[18:39] | Shirley, and get the hell in here? | Shirley 然后快点滚过来 |
[18:47] | Okay. Now, locate the radial pulse. | 好了 现在找到桡动脉搏动 |
[18:52] | Josh, look at me. You can do this. | Josh 看着我 你可以的 |
[19:03] | It looks good. | 还不错嘛 |
[19:07] | No way. | 不是吧 |
[19:09] | What do you want, a cookie? Put your scrubs on and get back here. | 你还等什么 饼干吗 穿上洗手服 赶紧回来 |
[19:13] | Go, go, go! | 快去啊 |
[19:17] | Go ahead. | 别憋了 |
[19:20] | That’s it. | 停 |
[19:23] | – Could you redo that? – Yeah. | – 你能把这个重做一遍吗 – 必须的 |
[19:27] | Could I get some more wine? | 能再来点酒吗 |
[19:29] | Puh-lease, keep drinking. | 当然 继续喝 |
[19:33] | A matter is so funny, I’m basically throwing myself at you, | 太有意思了 我差不多在投怀送抱了 |
[19:36] | and you’re still trying to get me drunk. | 而你还在想着把我灌醉 |
[19:38] | Well, baby, you gotta play all 48 minutes. | 因为宝贝儿 你得打满全场 |
[19:44] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | – 干杯 – 干杯 |
[19:47] | This is fun. | 这很好 |
[19:48] | I love the part right before we start hating each other. | 我喜欢我们还没开始恨对方之前那段 |
[19:52] | – Really? – You wanna know something? | – 是吗 – 你想知道件事吗 |
[19:55] | What? | 什么 |
[19:57] | I feel like I’m using you to get past another person. | 我觉得我在利用你来忘了另一个人 |
[20:01] | That’s not as sexy as you think it is. | 这话没你想象的性感 |
[20:03] | It’s this nurse. | 是那个护士 |
[20:05] | This unavailable nurse? I swear… | 有主了的护士 我发誓 |
[20:09] | Look, Kristen, I think you’re great, | 听着Kristen 我觉得你很好 |
[20:13] | but this whole thing’s just not fair to you. | 不过这对你不公平 |
[20:15] | Yeah If it’s OK with you, | 如果你没意见 |
[20:19] | I think I’ll go ahead and decide what’s fair to me. | 我觉得我会自己来决定什么对我公平 |
[20:36] | That works for everybody. | 屡试不爽 |
[20:39] | Perry Perry? | |
[20:41] | Actually, I prefer ”Dr Cox”. | 我还是喜欢”Cox医生” |
[20:45] | You like strong women, don’t you? | 你喜欢强势的女人是吗 |
[20:47] | Are you kidding me? They’re the only ones I let ruin my life. | 你开玩笑嘛 我只允许她们毁我的生活 |
[20:56] | – This is way too easy. – Oh Baby, Bring it on! | – 这太简单了 – 宝贝儿 来吧 |
[21:01] | Stop talking. | 闭嘴 |
[21:04] | Dr Reid, I wrote out your | Reid医生 我写完了 |
[21:06] | admission orders and got the blood cultures that you wanted. | 你的入院医嘱 然后也取了你要的那些血培养 |
[21:09] | Good. Now, beat it. I’m eating. | 很好 现在滚吧 我在吃饭 |
[21:14] | – Elliot, you ball-buster! – I know! Isn’t it great? | – Elliot 你个女魔头 – 我知道 是不是超级棒 |
[21:19] | I think a lot of us get freaked out when med students come. | 医学生来的时候我们往往都会不知所措 |
[21:22] | Because it feels like being forced to accept new people into your family. | 因为这就像被逼着接受他人进你的家庭 |
[21:25] | It changes everything. | 一切都变了 |
[21:28] | Me, I was more struck by | 对我来说 触动更大的是 |
[21:30] | how these newbies made me look at myself. | 这些菜鸟让我反思自我 |
[21:33] | Who I used to be,… | 我曾经如何 |
[21:37] | …who I am now,… | 现在如何 |
[21:39] | …and who I might some day become. | 还有将来如何 |
[21:43] | But hopefully, not too soon. | 不过希望将来不要来的太快 |
[21:45] | – Player – Hold me down | – 牛啊 – 罩我 |
[21:47] | – Such dorks. – My God! | – 真是呆子 – 天哪 |
[21:50] | My God! | 天哪 |