时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Can I trade clipboards with you? | 能和我交换写字板吗 |
[00:05] | OK, fine. But mine’s better. | 那好吧 但我的更好 |
[00:09] | You wanna trade? | 你想交换吗 |
[00:11] | I guess. OK. | 或许可以 好吧 |
[00:15] | Elliot, have you seen my clipboard? | Elliot 你看见我的写字板了吗 |
[00:17] | No. | 没有 |
[00:19] | This’ll be fun. | 这肯定会很好玩 |
[00:20] | JD, I would like you to meet JD. | JD 我想向你介绍一下JD |
[00:24] | How’s it going, man? | 怎么样 哥们 |
[00:26] | Make him leave. | 让他走开 |
[00:27] | Are you bummed that we have the same name? | 你是不愿意咱俩名字相同吗 |
[00:29] | Don’t worry about it, man. I’ll tell you what. | 别担心 哥们 这么说吧 |
[00:31] | You’re a little bit older than I am, | 你比我大一点 |
[00:33] | so you were JD first. | 所以是你先叫JD的 |
[00:34] | So, how about you’ll be JD Number One, | 那么 你叫JD一号 |
[00:37] | and I’ll just be JD Number Two? | 我叫JD二号怎么样 |
[00:39] | How about that? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[00:42] | Hey, Number Two. | 你好 二号 |
[00:44] | Hey, Number One. | 你好 一号 |
[00:45] | So, I got one more patient. | 我还有个病人 |
[00:48] | You wanna have lunch in ten minutes | 要不十分钟后吃午饭 |
[00:49] | and you can bring my clipboard? | 顺便把写字板还给我 |
[00:50] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[00:51] | Hey, Number Two. | 嘿 二号 |
[00:52] | Number One! | 一号 |
[00:53] | All right. Cool. | 好吧 太棒了 |
[00:55] | – Hey, Number Two. – Number One! | – 嘿 二号 – 一号 |
[00:57] | I always think the best part about working here | 我一直觉得在这儿工作最美好的事 |
[00:59] | is the patients. | 就是病人 |
[01:00] | When they see how much you care, | 当他们看出你有多在乎时 |
[01:02] | they’re always grateful. | 总会心存感激 |
[01:04] | About time, idiot. | 总算来了 白痴 |
[01:06] | OK, Mr Simon, good morning. | Simon先生 早上好 |
[01:08] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[01:09] | I was just asking Nurse Fajita here | 我刚还在问Fajita护士 |
[01:12] | if you guys get extra points | 是不是问些蠢问题 |
[01:13] | for asking stupid questions. | 就能帮你们加薪啊 |
[01:15] | Sir, I was trying to assess how you… | 先生 我只是想要评估一下你的情况 |
[01:16] | Bambi, don’t bother. | 斑比 别费劲了 |
[01:18] | Carla, please. | Carla 别这样 |
[01:19] | Sir, if there’s anything we can do to | 先生 我们能做点什么 |
[01:21] | make your stay here more comfortable… | 让你在这里过得舒服些吗 |
[01:23] | You can kiss my man-sized ass. | 你可以亲我的大屁股 |
[01:26] | OK, will you hold me after? | 好吧 亲完你会抱抱我吗 |
[01:32] | Maybe we shouldn’t bother. | 我们还是别费劲了 |
[01:51] | Hey, Number Two! | 嘿 二号 |
[01:52] | – Hey, Number One. – Hey, Number Two. | – 嘿 一号 – 嘿 二号 |
[01:54] | Hey, Bambi, you know Mr Simon | 斑比 你知道Simon先生 |
[01:56] | made one of the night nurses cry? | 把一个晚班护士弄哭了吗 |
[01:58] | – Which one? – Frank. | – 哪个护士 – Frank |
[02:00] | Frank used to be a Navy SEAL. | Frank以前是海豹突击队队员啊 |
[02:02] | – Hey, Number Two! – Hey, Number One. | – 二号 – 一号 |
[02:04] | You are a brave man. | 你是个勇敢的男人 |
[02:06] | You’re an attending here. | 你是这儿的主治医生 |
[02:07] | Not only you’re dating a med student, | 而你不仅和医学生约会 |
[02:08] | but you are holding hands with her in public. | 还大庭广众下和她牵手 |
[02:10] | Normally I would never do this, | 通常我绝不会这么做 |
[02:11] | but there are mitigating factors. | 但这次是情有可原的 |
[02:13] | – Like what? – For starters, you are very hot. | – 为什么 – 首先 你太性感了 |
[02:18] | Listen, I have kind of a special evening planned for us. | 我为咱们计划了一个特别的夜晚 |
[02:22] | I’m not gonna give away everything, | 我不会全部透露给你 |
[02:24] | but I will say it involves wine, | 但我要说它涉及了葡萄酒 |
[02:26] | an amazing dinner | 一顿不可思议的晚餐 |
[02:28] | and a safety word we’ve agreed upon in advance. | 和我们之前约定好的安全词 |
[02:34] | God, you are gonna make a great mom! | 上帝啊 你会成为一个特别棒的妈妈 |
[02:38] | I told you what to do | 如果你胸前的缝合处开始痒了 |
[02:40] | if the stitches on your chest start to itch. | 要按照我跟你说过的那样做 |
[02:41] | – Don’t scratch. – Unless they’re really itchy. | – 不能抓 – 除非真的很痒 |
[02:44] | And then you go to town. | 那你就吸点大麻 |
[02:45] | You go nuts. You do your thing. | 失去理智 想干什么就干什么 |
[02:48] | Dr Reid! | Reid医生 |
[02:49] | One of the nurses found your stethoscope in the bathroom. | 有个护士在洗手间发现了你的听诊器 |
[02:53] | Thank you so much, sir. | 太感谢了 先生 |
[02:55] | This isn’t it, sweetheart. | 这不是你的 甜心 |
[02:56] | I had them leave yours where it was. | 我让她们把你的留在那儿了 |
[02:58] | Let’s try to be a little more responsible, shall we? | 我们应该更负责任一点 对吗 |
[03:03] | I think I went to college with that guy. | 那个人好像是我的大学校友 |
[03:06] | Lucky you. | 算你走运 |
[03:07] | Used to play his guitar every Saturday night | 他过去常常在每周六晚 |
[03:10] | at this coffeehouse off campus. | 在校外的咖啡馆弹吉他 |
[03:13] | Remember the guy’s name? | 记得那人的名字吗 |
[03:16] | Robby something, I think. | Robby什么的吧 |
[03:18] | You know, Dr Kelso’s name is Bob, | Kelso医生的名字是Bob |
[03:20] | which is short for Robert | 也就是Robert的缩写 |
[03:21] | and Robby is another nickname for Robert! | 而Robby是Robert的另一个昵称 |
[03:23] | Like, oh, my God! | 就好像 我的天哪 |
[03:25] | Give Mr Simon 30 milligrams of MS Contin. | 给Simon先生30毫克的美施康定 |
[03:27] | I don’t understand why do I have to come with you? | 我不明白为什么一定要我和你一起来 |
[03:29] | Because, Bambi, you’re kinda like a doctor. | 因为 斑比 你也算是个医生啊 |
[03:31] | Come on! He’s just another patient. | 别这样 他只是又一个病人而已 |
[03:34] | Simon says, “Hello!” | Simon来打个招呼吧 |
[03:37] | What the hell do you want? | 你到底想怎样 |
[03:39] | Just gonna have Carla here give you a little stronger pain medication. | 只是让Carla给你上点强效止痛药 |
[03:43] | – Beat it, junior. – Toodles. | – 滚开 小子 – 回见 |
[03:48] | Well, you’re all mine. | 那么 你是我的了 |
[03:50] | Me no likey mean guys. | 偶不喜欢不友好滴人 |
[03:55] | Have you seen my stethoscope? | 你看见我的听诊器了吗 |
[03:57] | No. Maybe you left it in one of the girls’ bathrooms. | 没 可能被你落在某个女洗手间了吧 |
[04:02] | What? | 什么 |
[04:03] | Hey! Is that my stethoscope? | 嘿 那是我的听诊器吗 |
[04:05] | This is mine. | 这是我的 |
[04:08] | It’s getting hot, Red Bird. Pull me out. | 情况变得危急了 红雀 救我出去 |
[04:12] | Kristen, slow down. | Kristen 慢点 |
[04:13] | You’ve no idea how many times you’re gonna say that tonight. | 你还不知道今晚要说多少次这句话呢 |
[04:16] | You’re making it hard. | 你让我很为难(勃起) |
[04:18] | You’re gonna say that too. | 这话你也会说的 |
[04:19] | Kristen, look, something has come up, | Kristen 听着 发生了点事情 |
[04:21] | and I’m not gonna be able to make it tonight. | 我今晚去不了了 |
[04:24] | – What? – I know. I’m sorry. | – 什么 – 我懂 抱歉 |
[04:26] | But it’s important. It’s very important. | 但这很重要 非常重要 |
[04:29] | So thank you so much for giving me a ride | 十分感谢你载我 |
[04:31] | to pick up my little dresser. | 去取我的小梳妆台 |
[04:32] | You know I love doing favours. | 你知道我很乐于助人 |
[04:34] | You hate doing favours. | 你才不乐于助人 |
[04:35] | I like doing ’em for you. That’s the fact. | 我乐于帮助你 那是事实 |
[04:37] | Now, listen, even though I am in the best shape of my life, | 哪怕我拥有最火辣辣的身材 |
[04:40] | and I am, by the way. | 顺便一提 我确实拥有 |
[04:42] | You could pretty much bounce a damn quarter off my butt, | 我屁股紧致有力 连硬币都能弹起 |
[04:46] | you know if you, | 只要你 |
[04:48] | if you wanted to. | 只要你愿意 |
[04:51] | I don’t have any change. | 我身上没有硬币 |
[04:55] | Anyway, I’ll probably need your help | 总之 我可能需要你帮我 |
[04:57] | getting your dresser up on the roof here. | 把你的梳妆台放到车顶上 |
[05:00] | I’m sure you guys can handle it. | 我确定你们可以处理 |
[05:03] | I beg your pardon? | 你说什么 |
[05:05] | This is such a sweet ride. | 这行程太美妙了 |
[05:06] | You got seatbelts back here? | 你后座上有安全带吗 |
[05:08] | No. | 没有 |
[05:20] | Hey, you know that dresser | 嘿 你知道我昨天 |
[05:22] | I got for Carla yesterday? | 买给Carla的梳妆台吗 |
[05:24] | It’s not for her place. | 她没放在自己家里 |
[05:25] | It’s for mine. | 而是放我家了 |
[05:26] | Is she moving in? | 她要搬进来吗 |
[05:27] | No one asked me. | 没人问过我 |
[05:33] | What the hell is this crap? | 这他妈是什么乱七八糟的 |
[05:36] | It’s Dr Kelso! | 是Kelso医生 |
[05:37] | Mr Sloane dropped the tape off. | Sloane先生把磁带留下了 |
[05:40] | Why do you care so much anyway? | 你为什么这么在意 |
[05:42] | I mean I think it would be so interesting | 我觉得这太有趣了 |
[05:44] | if there was this was whole like romantic, creative, | 如果他也有浪漫 富于创造 |
[05:46] | vulnerable side to him. | 而又脆弱的一面的话 |
[05:49] | I think it’s a fascinating study of human behaviour. | 我认为这超适合用于人类行为研究 |
[05:53] | I think you’re a fascinating study of human behaviour. | 我认为你才超适合用于人类行为研究 |
[05:57] | The music’s not that bad. | 这音乐没那么烂 |
[06:07] | “My Tuscaloosa heart”? | “我的塔斯卡卢萨之心” |
[06:11] | You have to admit, | 你不得不承认 |
[06:11] | if that was him, it’d be pretty weird. | 如果真是他唱的话 这事可真怪异 |
[06:14] | You have to admit, | 你不得不承认 |
[06:15] | you’re pretty weird. | 你可真怪异 |
[06:17] | Stop doing that! | 你够了 |
[06:18] | You stop doing that! | 你才够了 |
[06:24] | Mr Simon’s room. | 这是Simon先生的病房 |
[06:28] | You don’t have to hide from Mr Simon. | 你没必要躲着Simon先生 |
[06:29] | I’m not hiding from Mr Simon. | 我没躲着Simon先生 |
[06:31] | I have a new exercise programme called “short bursts”. | 我有个新的锻炼项目叫”短途冲刺” |
[06:33] | Is it working? | 有用吗 |
[06:34] | Do you have to ask? | 你一定要问吗 |
[06:35] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[06:36] | Where’d Mr Simon go? | Simon先生去哪了 |
[06:38] | I’m guessing not Heaven. | 应该不在天堂 |
[06:40] | He died. | 他去世了 |
[06:41] | Number Two! | 二号你好 |
[06:42] | Number One. What happened? | 一号你好 怎么回事 |
[06:44] | Bambi, he had terminal medicine status calling cancer. | 斑比 他的临终医学状态叫做癌症 |
[06:45] | He went into respiratory arrest and passed away. | 他的呼吸停止然后去世了 |
[06:47] | – Number Two! – Number One. | – 二号 – 一号 |
[06:49] | Did you give him naloxone? | 你们给他注射纳洛酮了吗 |
[06:50] | Yes, Bambi. We tried intubating him, | 注射了 斑比 我们试过给他插管子 |
[06:52] | we did CPR, we even tried transcutaneous basing. | 做过心肺复苏 甚至尝试用经皮途径 |
[06:54] | Hey, Number Two! | 嘿 二号 |
[06:55] | He went so fast. | 他走得太仓促了 |
[06:57] | Yeah. Say “Hey, Number One”. | 是啊 说”嘿 一号” |
[06:58] | – Hey, Number One. – Hey, Number Two. | – 嘿 一号 – 嘿 二号 |
[07:02] | Hey, it’s Kristen. | 我是Kristen |
[07:05] | I missed you tonight. | 我今晚很想你 |
[07:06] | Don’t get me wrong, | 别误会我的意思 |
[07:07] | I went ahead with the date on my own. | 我自己继续了约会 |
[07:09] | But it would’ve been almost as fun if you were here. | 不过你在的话也会几乎一样好玩的 |
[07:12] | I wish you were here. See ya. | 真希望你在 再见 |
[07:14] | You are a stupid stupid man. | 你真是个大蠢货 |
[07:19] | Hey honey, I’m home. | 亲爱的 我回来了 |
[07:22] | You know, you should lock your door. | 你应该锁门的 |
[07:24] | There’s horrible people out there. | 外面有很多可怕的人 |
[07:25] | There’s horrible people right in here. | 这里就有很可怕的人 |
[07:29] | Maybe you forgot how this works. | 你可能忘了要怎么做 |
[07:30] | When I say that “Hi, honey” thing, | 当我说”嗨 亲爱的”的时候 |
[07:33] | you take your pants off. | 你要把裤子脱了 |
[07:34] | Them’s the rules of the booty call. | 这才是约炮的规矩 |
[07:36] | Jordan, believe me, | Jordan 相信我 |
[07:38] | I enjoy our meaningless post-divorce sex | 我享受我们毫无意义的离婚后性爱 |
[07:40] | as much as the next guy you marry will, | 正如下一个会娶你的人一样 |
[07:43] | but your timing could not be worse. | 但你选的时机实在太差了 |
[07:46] | Maybe you don’t remember the terms of our settlement. | 也许你不记得我们的条款了 |
[07:50] | When Jordan needs sex, | 当Jordan想要嘿咻的时候 |
[07:53] | Jordan gets sex. | Jordan就会嘿咻 |
[07:57] | Listen, sweet cheeks, I am seeing someone who… | 听着 宝贝儿 我正在约会一个 |
[08:00] | Let me guess who she is! | 我猜猜她是谁 |
[08:01] | Dark hair, domineering, | 深色头发 专横跋扈 |
[08:03] | doesn’t take any of your crap? | 完全不理你的废话 |
[08:05] | You see, a lesser person would mock your inability to move on. | 别人会嘲讽你无法舍弃旧爱 |
[08:08] | I’m gonna consider it an homage. | 而我会认为这是对我的尊敬 |
[08:12] | There is something so | 你有着非常 |
[08:14] | soft about you. | 温柔的一面 |
[08:21] | Look, I’m seeing someone right now, | 听着 我正在和别人约会 |
[08:23] | who, by the way, is great, | 那个人很棒 |
[08:25] | and yet there’s this other woman who I cannot get out of my head. | 然而有另一个女人占据了我的大脑 |
[08:30] | She’s totally unavailable, which may be why | 我完全得不到她 这可能就是 |
[08:33] | I can’t get her out of my head. | 她一直占据我的大脑的原因 |
[08:35] | And maybe, and this is a whole new theory, | 也许 这是个全新的理论 |
[08:38] | I keep thinking of this other woman, | 我一直想着这个另外的女人 |
[08:40] | the unavailable one, | 难以得到的这个 |
[08:42] | because I am so afraid that the first thing might actually work out. | 是因为我太害怕我跟前者会真的成功 |
[08:45] | And God forbid I ever do something that might actually make me happy. | 我想自己快乐一点而已 天都要亡我 |
[08:51] | Do you have any idea what I’m talking about? | 你明白我在说什么吗 |
[08:52] | Oh my God! | 上帝啊 |
[08:54] | If I have to stay here and listen to this crap, | 如果我必须听这些废话 |
[08:56] | I’ll need a stronger drink. | 那我得要点更烈的酒 |
[08:59] | I hate you. | 我恨你 |
[09:01] | I hate you too, honey. | 我也恨你 亲爱的 |
[09:02] | Fair enough. | 有道理 |
[09:06] | I’m sure that was Dr Kelso singing. | 我能肯定是Kelso医生唱的 |
[09:09] | – It wasn’t. – Yeah, but what if it was? | – 不是他唱的 – 如果是他呢 |
[09:10] | Elliot, stop, OK? | Elliot 别再说了行吗 |
[09:11] | Please, I don’t wanna have this conversation again. | 拜托 我不想再讨论这个了 |
[09:14] | I really think it was him. | 我真觉得是他唱的 |
[09:16] | – It wasn’t. – But what if it was? | – 不是他 – 如果是呢 |
[09:17] | Good Lord, woman. | 天哪 |
[09:19] | Having a late-night tea party, are we? | 我们在开午夜茶话会吗 |
[09:21] | I guess my invitation must’ve been lost in the mail. | 我猜我的请帖一定是寄丢了 |
[09:24] | Well, as long as I’m here, | 既然我在这儿 |
[09:26] | I’m partial to Lemon Zinger. | 我更喜欢柠檬提神茶 |
[09:28] | Sir, the reason Dr Turk is here is cos | 先生 Turk医生在这儿是因为 |
[09:30] | his patient is going into surgery tomorrow, | 他的病人明天要做外科手术 |
[09:31] | but I was hoping | 但我希望 |
[09:32] | we could do an ERCP first. | 我们能先做个内镜逆行胰胆管造影 |
[09:34] | You’re breakin’ my Tuscaloosa heart. | 你真是伤了我的塔斯卡卢萨之心啊 |
[09:37] | Just turf him. | 让他离开我们的地盘 |
[09:40] | “Tuscaloosa heart”. | “塔斯卡卢萨之心” |
[09:43] | This is what I like to call my “Told You So” dance. | 这舞的意思是”早告诉你了吧” |
[09:46] | I Told You So. I Told You So. I Told You So. | 早告诉你了 早告诉你了 |
[09:56] | – You guys awake? – Holy son-of-a-cracker! | – 你们醒着吗 – 卧槽你大爷的 |
[10:00] | Not now. Maybe in the morning before work. | 现在不行 明早工作前再来吧 |
[10:04] | Just thought I’d talk to you guys. | 就是觉得想和你们聊天 |
[10:07] | JD, when you were a kid, did you used to | JD 你小时候常常 |
[10:12] | walk into your parents’ room in the middle of the night? | 半夜走进你爸妈房间吗 |
[10:17] | Mommy, are you and Daddy playing wheelbarrow? | 妈妈 你和爸爸是在玩手推车吗 |
[10:21] | Son, you go back to bed. | 儿子 你回去睡吧 |
[10:22] | I’m fixing Mommy’s back. | 我在帮妈妈治疗后背 |
[10:24] | Yes, once. | 有过一次 |
[10:25] | Turk, you’re not being very sensitive. | Turk 你太不敏感了 |
[10:27] | I’ll be sensitive at breakfast, baby. | 我早餐时就会敏感了 宝贝 |
[10:29] | Turk out. | Turk不跟你们玩了 |
[10:31] | What’s up, Bambi? | 怎么了 斑比 |
[10:33] | I can’t stop thinking about Mr Simon. | 我就是一直在想Simon先生 |
[10:35] | I neglected him cos he was a jerk and I’m just | 我因为他是个混蛋而忽视他 我只是 |
[10:38] | kind of worried that’s what killed him. | 有点担心我这样害死了他 |
[10:40] | Could have been the neglect. | 有可能是因为忽视 |
[10:42] | Could’ve been the terminal cancer. | 更有可能是因为癌症晚期 |
[10:45] | Bambi, you’re a conscientious doctor. | 斑比 你是个尽责的医生 |
[10:48] | You’d never do anything to hurt a patient. | 你绝不会做任何伤害患者的事 |
[10:49] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[10:52] | You’re right. | 你说的没错 |
[10:56] | Thank you, Carla. | 谢谢你 Carla |
[10:59] | – Peace out, Turk. – Night. | – 再见 Turk – 晚安 |
[11:02] | We all know what goes on in the bedroom… | 我们都知道卧室是用来干嘛的 |
[11:05] | Baby, since we’re up… | 宝贝 既然我们醒了 |
[11:07] | – No. – OK. | – 不行 – 好吧 |
[11:09] | …but it’s also the place to reflect on what’s new in your life. | 但卧室也能反映出你生活中新鲜事 |
[11:13] | Tell me about this girl you like. | 跟我说说你喜欢的这个姑娘 |
[11:16] | But most importantly, it’s where you can lie back, | 但最重要的是 这是个你能好好躺下 |
[11:19] | let everything go and finally just sleep. | 让一切都过去 安心睡着的地方 |
[11:27] | Or not. | 或者睡不着 |
[11:31] | OK, so you got a good eight, nine minutes of sleep last night. | 你昨晚安稳地睡了八九分钟 |
[11:34] | Just remember it’s a new day. | 只要记着 这是全新的一天 |
[11:35] | Yesterday’s gone and it’s never coming back. | 昨天已经过去 而且永远不会回来 |
[11:38] | Bambi, about yesterday… | 斑比 关于昨天 |
[11:41] | It’s back? | 它回来了 |
[11:42] | They want you to present Mr Simon | 他们想让你在下午的双率会议上 |
[11:43] | at an M and M conference this afternoon. | 报告一下Simon先生的事 |
[11:46] | Morbidity and Mortality conferences are just | 发病率和死亡率会议是 |
[11:48] | fun little meetings they have when they think | 一些好玩的小会谈 召开时间往往是 |
[11:49] | you might be responsible for a patient’s death. | 他们觉得你对患者的死亡负责的时候 |
[11:52] | Bambi, don’t be nervous. | 斑比 别紧张 |
[11:55] | Is it hot in here? | 这里是不是很热 |
[11:57] | It’s like, it’s hot! | 这好像 好热啊 |
[12:01] | No, I’m fine. OK. | 我没事 好吧 |
[12:04] | There’s no reason to start obsessing. | 没理由要纠结啊 |
[12:06] | You did nothing wrong. | 你什么都没做错 |
[12:09] | Morning, killer. | 早上好 杀人犯 |
[12:13] | Have a good one, killer. | 祝你愉快 杀人犯 |
[12:17] | – Hey, Number Two! – Number One. | – 嘿 二号 – 一号 |
[12:19] | Hey, Number Two! | 嘿 二号 |
[12:20] | You have to stop doing that. | 你不许再这样了 |
[12:22] | – Look, Number One… – Number Two. | – 听着 一号 – 二号 |
[12:23] | Listen, I know we have the same name, | 我知道我们名字一样 |
[12:25] | and I feel very bad about that, | 我感到很不好意思 |
[12:26] | but I can’t spend every second of my day | 但我不能每时每刻都 |
[12:28] | playing this game with you. | 陪你玩这个游戏 |
[12:29] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[12:35] | Hey, Number Two? | 嘿 二号 |
[12:38] | – Hey, you. – You got a minute? | – 嘿 是你啊 – 你有时间吗 |
[12:41] | You know what would make surgery quicker? | 你知道什么能让外科手术快一点吗 |
[12:42] | If we didn’t have to be so clean. | 就是如果我们不用这么干净的话 |
[12:45] | Listen, I gotta say something to you here. | 我有些话想对你说 |
[12:47] | You are so great. You know? | 你棒极了 你知道吗 |
[12:52] | You’re sexy, you’re smart, | 你性感 聪明 |
[12:53] | God knows you’re dangerous. | 天知道你有多危险 |
[12:55] | You think I’m a spy? | 你觉得我是间谍吗 |
[12:57] | No. | 不是 |
[12:58] | Look, I just want you to know | 我只是想告诉你 |
[13:00] | that I haven’t been in this relationship 100%, | 我过去没有完全投入到这段感情中 |
[13:03] | and it’s because of how great you are | 因为你太棒了 |
[13:05] | and just exactly how much that scares me. | 而恰恰是这是我感到害怕 |
[13:08] | But, from now on, if you want, | 但是 从现在起 只要你愿意 |
[13:12] | sister, you’re gonna be getting the whole shebang. | 姑娘 我的全部都交给你了 |
[13:15] | Cos I’m all in, baby. | 因为我要全情投入 宝贝 |
[13:19] | Bring it. Ka-bow-bow. | 那来吧 蹦擦擦 |
[13:21] | Yeah, you come here with the ka-bow-bow. | 你就蹦擦擦过来吧 |
[13:24] | My Bunny is a Baby Blue | 我的Bunny是淡蓝色 |
[13:27] | Bunny, How Things Change, | Bunny 物换星移 |
[13:28] | B-U-N-N-Y Spells Love to Me? | B-U-N-N-Y是对我爱的拼写 |
[13:31] | Ten songs about Bunny, | 十首关于Bunny的歌 |
[13:32] | not one song about his wife. | 却没有一首关于妻子的 |
[13:34] | That’s cause it’s physically impossible to | 因为客观上不可能 |
[13:36] | write a love song about anyone named Enid. | 对一个叫Enid的人写出情歌 |
[13:38] | Don’t you get it? | 你还没明白吗 |
[13:39] | This tape shows exactly | 这个磁带准确表明了 |
[13:41] | why Kelso is Kelso. | Kelso是如何炼成的 |
[13:43] | He used to be this beautiful, | 他曾是个美丽 |
[13:46] | wonderful, sweet, caring man. | 美好 甜蜜 贴心的男人 |
[13:48] | He found the love of his life, | 他找到了人生的挚爱 |
[13:49] | and somehow, she slips through his hands? | 但不知怎么 她却从他手中溜走 |
[13:51] | That is so sad. | 这太伤感了 |
[13:53] | Have you guys ever stopped to think | 你们难道没有想过 |
[13:55] | that maybe Bunny is just a real bunny? | Bunny可能真的只是小兔子吗 |
[14:00] | Baby that’s just stupid. | 宝贝 那太蠢了 |
[14:03] | Yeah, I know. | 我也知道 |
[14:07] | I’m OK. | 我没事 |
[14:09] | I’m OK. I’m a “K”. | 我没事 我煤屎 |
[14:13] | I’m a “K”? What the hell does that mean? | 我煤屎 这他妈什么意思 |
[14:15] | Dr Dorian, we have examined Aaron Simon’s file. | Dorian医生 我们检查了Aaron Simon的病历 |
[14:20] | Before we begin, | 在我们开始之前 |
[14:22] | do you have any last words? | 你有什么遗言吗 |
[14:29] | I’m a “K”. | 我煤屎 |
[14:30] | That was terrible. Can I have a do-over? | 太烂了 我能重来一遍吗 |
[14:34] | Initially there were concerns | 最初我们担心 |
[14:36] | that Mr Simon may have been overmedicated. | Simon先生可能被过度治疗了 |
[14:39] | We have concluded that his pain control | 我们最后的结论是他的止痛药 |
[14:42] | was both adequate and well within normal limits. | 既充足 又保持在正常的限度内 |
[14:45] | Thank you for stopping by. | 谢谢你能过来 |
[14:47] | Sir, I am not sure how this thing usually works, | 先生 我不知道这事一般是怎么做的 |
[14:50] | but I was kinda hoping we could take a closer look at me. | 但我希望我们能仔细分析一下我 |
[14:54] | I’ve been sort of doubting my performance, | 我一直有点怀疑自己的表现 |
[14:57] | and it would be really helpful | 这将很有帮助 |
[14:59] | if we could just all talk about it as a group. | 如果我们能像一个小组那样谈谈 |
[15:08] | Bottom line, Dr Kelso isn’t looking to do me any favours. | 结果是Kelso医生看上去完全不想帮我 |
[15:11] | If I did something wrong, he’d call me on it. | 如果我做错了 他会告诉我的 |
[15:15] | Then how come I still can’t sleep? | 那我为什么还是睡不着呢 |
[15:20] | – My God. – I know. I didn’t do it. | – 天哪 – 我懂 不是我做的 |
[15:23] | Joy Joy. | |
[15:25] | See, I told you when he saw us together | 看吧 我说过他若看到我们在一起 |
[15:27] | he’d fold his arms and do the teeth thing. | 就会手臂交叉 牙齿像现在这样的 |
[15:29] | You know he did the same the first time I saw him naked. | 我第一次见他裸体时 他也这样来着 |
[15:32] | – No way, same here. – Really? | – 天哪 我也是 – 真的吗 |
[15:34] | This is beyond horrible. | 这太可怕了 |
[15:37] | Relax. I came by for a board meeting | 放松 我是来开董事会议的 |
[15:40] | and went to meet the new lady in your life and warn her. | 见见你生命中的新女士并给她提个醒 |
[15:42] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | – 谢谢你 – 不客气 |
[15:44] | Kristen Kristen, | |
[15:45] | this is my emotional baggage. | 这就是我的情感负担 |
[15:49] | Baggage, Kristen. | 负担 Kristen |
[15:52] | Be nice. | 友善一点 |
[15:54] | I just wanted to thank you again | 我来谢谢你 |
[15:56] | for helping with that dresser last night. | 昨晚帮我弄梳妆台 |
[15:57] | – Sure, no problem. – Thank you. | – 当然 没问题 – 谢谢 |
[15:59] | – He’s a great guy. – See you. | – 他是个很棒的人 – 再见 |
[16:04] | That’s why you blew me off? | 这就是你放我鸽子的原因 |
[16:05] | I should leave. | 我真该离开 |
[16:08] | Moving furniture with that nurse you have a crush on? | 和那个你暗恋的护士一起搬家具 |
[16:11] | That’s your 100%? | 这就算是全情投入吗 |
[16:12] | No! The 100% actually came well after that. | 不是 全情投入实际上在这之后 |
[16:16] | Look, her boyfriend was there the entire time. | 她男友一直在那儿的 |
[16:19] | And if you want to know, | 如果你想知道的话 |
[16:20] | the truth bailing on you | 我失约的真相 |
[16:21] | is far and away the best thing that could have happened, | 和可能发生的好事差得远呢 |
[16:24] | because it made me realise that | 因为那让我意识到 |
[16:26] | I was sabotaging myself again. | 我又在妨害自己了 |
[16:28] | What? If you don’t believe me, ask Jordan. | 干嘛 如果你不信的话 问问Jordan |
[16:31] | Would you please tell her what | 你能告诉她 |
[16:33] | I said to you right before you left this morning? | 今早你走之前我说了什么吗 |
[16:37] | Left where? | 从哪儿走 |
[16:44] | You’re unbelievable. | 你真让人难以置信 |
[16:48] | That’s too bad. I liked her. | 太不幸了 我喜欢她 |
[16:51] | I did too. | 我也喜欢她 |
[16:54] | Dear God. | 上帝啊 |
[16:59] | Why don’t we just say something to him? | 我们为什么不跟他说点什么呢 |
[17:00] | Like what? | 比如什么 |
[17:01] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[17:03] | “I heard some of your songs and” | 我听了你的歌 |
[17:04] | “I think they’re extraordinary”? | 我觉得它们很特别 |
[17:05] | Elliot, don’t. | Elliot 不要 |
[17:07] | – I won’t. – Pinkie swear. | – 我不会的 – 拉钩发誓 |
[17:11] | I heard your songs and | 我听了你的歌 |
[17:12] | I think they’re extraordinary! | 我觉得它们很特别 |
[17:14] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[17:15] | You swore! | 你发过誓的 |
[17:18] | You know what? Just forget it. | 当我什么都没说 |
[17:21] | We won’t bother you any more. | 我们不会再打扰你了 |
[17:24] | Sir, whatever happened to Bunny? | 先生 Bunny到底怎么了 |
[17:26] | We gotta know. | 我们一定要知道 |
[17:28] | Actually, the music came before Bunny. | 实际上 音乐在Bunny之前 |
[17:32] | I learned to play the guitar | 我学会了弹吉他 |
[17:33] | growing up as a young rapscallion in Mississippi. | 并长成了密西西比的一个小流氓 |
[17:37] | But things didn’t really take off | 但这还没完 |
[17:38] | until I moved to Memphis. | 直到我搬到了孟菲斯 |
[17:40] | Then I met the Colonel, | 我遇到了炸鸡上校 |
[17:41] | and the hits just kept coming. | 然后就是高潮迭起 |
[17:43] | Unfortunately, it went to my head. | 不幸的是 我吃上瘾了 |
[17:45] | I gained a lot of weight, | 我重了很多 |
[17:46] | started wearing wank jumpsuits | 开始穿自慰连体裤 |
[17:48] | and ate tranquillisers like they were trail mix. | 像吃什锦坚果一样吃镇定剂 |
[17:50] | Sir… | 先生 |
[17:51] | Then, in 1977, I died on the toilet. | 然后 1977年 我死在了马桶上 |
[17:55] | Or did I? | 我死了吗 |
[17:58] | You never played the guitar, did you? | 你从没弹过吉他对不对 |
[17:59] | Son, that crap is for hippies! | 小子 那种破烂嬉皮士才喜欢 |
[18:02] | Now, for God’s sake, get back to work. | 现在 天哪 回去干活吧 |
[18:03] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[18:05] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[18:08] | Ultimately, I always turn to the person I trust the most. | 最终 我总是去找我最信赖的人 |
[18:11] | Cos I know when he looks at me in the eyes, | 因为我知道当他看着我的眼睛 |
[18:13] | says I didn’t do anything wrong, | 说我什么都没做错的时候 |
[18:14] | I’ll actually believe it. | 我会相信他 |
[18:17] | Looks like you screwed the pooch there, tinker bell. | 看起来你把那杂种搞砸了 小叮当 |
[18:19] | But I didn’t overmedicate him. | 但我没有过度治疗他 |
[18:21] | Of course you didn’t. | 你当然没有 |
[18:22] | I always check your orders every time you make them. | 我每次都会检查你的用药 |
[18:23] | But if you’re wondering | 但如果你好奇 |
[18:26] | whether or not you treated Mr Simon differently | 自己是否将Simon先生区别对待 |
[18:28] | because he’s a complete jerk, well, | 就因为他是个混蛋的话 那么 |
[18:30] | I think you know the answer to that one already, don’t you? | 我想你已经知道答案了对吗 |
[18:34] | Depends what you mean by “different”. | 取决于你说的”区别”是什么意思 |
[18:36] | I have to warn you, | 我必须警告你 |
[18:37] | I just got dumped in front of my ex-wife, | 我刚当着我前妻的面 被狠狠地甩了 |
[18:39] | not ten minutes ago. | 还是不到十分钟前的事 |
[18:40] | OK, buddy? | 懂了吗 哥们 |
[18:45] | It’s always easy to treat the nice ones nice, isn’t it? | 总会不自觉对好的病人更好 对吗 |
[18:49] | But your drug addicts, your child abusers, | 但还有那些瘾君子们 儿童虐待者们 |
[18:52] | your garden-variety jerks… | 和那些普通的混蛋们 |
[18:57] | You know, it’s barely misting out. | 你知道 这天几乎不会下雾的 |
[19:01] | It’s my hair. If it even gets damp, | 是我的头发问题 如果天气潮湿 |
[19:04] | it frizzes out and becomes wildly unmanageable. | 头发就会炸毛 变得难以打理 |
[19:07] | Mine too. | 我的也是 |
[19:09] | It was a joke, ya girl. | 那只是个玩笑 小姑娘 |
[19:12] | Newbie, | 新来的 |
[19:13] | the only way to judge your growth as a doctor, | 判断你作为医生成长的唯一标准 |
[19:17] | hell, as a human being, | 算了 作为人类吧 |
[19:18] | is by making sure you don’t | 就是确保你不会 |
[19:20] | repeat the same mistakes over and over. | 一次又一次犯相同的错误 |
[19:28] | That was really great, but next time, | 刚才很棒 不过下次 |
[19:30] | would you do me a faver and not look me in the eye? | 能不能帮个忙 别看着我的眼睛 |
[19:32] | It really gets in the way of what I come here to do. | 这会妨碍到我来这的目的 |
[19:35] | Then, for God’s sake, stop turnin’ around. | 那看在上帝的份上 别再转过身去了 |
[19:38] | That’s classy. | 那很经典好吗 |
[19:40] | Wait a minute. You don’t have to go, | 等等 你没必要走的 |
[19:43] | you know, if you don’t want to. | 如果你不想走的话 |
[19:46] | Oh my God are you really that lonely? | 天哪 你真的那么寂寞吗 |
[19:48] | Kinda, yeah. | 是的没错 |
[19:51] | All right. I’ll toss you a quickie, | 好吧 我跟你打一炮快的 |
[19:52] | but no talking. | 但不许说话 |
[19:57] | I’ll talk if I want to, you know. | 我想说就说 |
[19:58] | Be quiet. | 安静 |
[20:00] | The worst thing about being a doctor is | 做医生最糟糕的就是 |
[20:02] | that you fall short a lot. | 你常常不符合标准 |
[20:04] | The best part is that, | 最好的就是 |
[20:05] | if you wait around for a few seconds, | 如果你等待几秒 |
[20:07] | you get a chance to redeem yourself. | 你就有机会挽回 |
[20:09] | Hey, Number Two! | 嘿 二号 |
[20:12] | Hey, Number One. | 嘿 一号 |
[20:14] | How ya doing, man? | 怎么样 哥们 |
[20:16] | I guess there’s good and bad in all of us. | 我想我们所有人身上都有好有坏 |
[20:18] | *Woke up this morning* | *今早醒来* |
[20:21] | *Without you* | *你不在身边* |
[20:24] | *Oh, it ain’t just* | *哦 那太不公平* |
[20:26] | *The skies that’s blue* | *天空如此的蓝* |
[20:30] | *And there’s nothin’ I can do but close my eyes* | *我却无事可做 唯有闭上眼睛* |
[20:34] | *And dream about you* | *跟你在梦中相遇* |
[20:37] | Dr Kelso, your wife is on line one. | Kelso医生 你妻子在一号线路 |
[20:45] | Hey, Bunny. | 嘿 Bunny |
[20:46] | No, I forgot. | 没有 我忘了 |
[20:48] | Yeah. No, yeah. I’ll do it as soon as I get home. | 是 没有 是 我一回家就做 |
[20:51] | Well, I’m s… | 我真 |
[20:55] | I guess hanging up on me is the right thing to do. | 我猜挂我电话才是对的 |
[21:04] | And once you’ve accepted all sides of yourself, | 而只要你接受了自己的每一面 |
[21:07] | it’s a lot easier to sleep at night. | 晚上入睡就变得简单多了 |
[21:09] | Good night, Number Two. | 晚安 二号 |
[21:15] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[21:17] | Gotta be boobs somewhere. | 一定在哪儿有大胸 |
[21:20] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[21:24] | Jackpot. | 头奖 |
[21:28] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[21:34] | Hmm. | 嗯 |