时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing. | 无聊 无聊 还是无聊 |
[00:09] | I can see. | 我能看见啦 |
[00:14] | Come on, Man. Let’s get out of here. There’s something to do. | 行了 让我们出去找点事做吧 |
[00:17] | There’s film festivals, there’s theatre, there’s museums. | 这有电影节 剧院 博物馆 |
[00:21] | Let’s get out and get some culture. How about that? | 让我们出去感受一下文化熏陶吧 怎么样 |
[00:24] | Let’s put Rowdy on top of the TV | 不如我们把Rowdy放在电视机上 |
[00:26] | and see who can throw a hat on him first. | 然后看我们谁能先把帽子扔它头上 |
[00:28] | Turk turns everything into a competition. | Turk总是能把每件事都变成比赛 |
[00:32] | It can get kind of annoying. | 让人头疼不已 |
[00:37] | – Let’s play “steak” . – What? | – 让我们来玩”牛排速食” – 什么 |
[00:38] | Steak. The first person to finish their steak is the winner of steak. | “牛排速食” 先吃完牛排的人就是速食赢家 |
[00:41] | No, I paid $17 for this steak, and I’m not… | 我为这块牛排花了17块 我可不… |
[00:45] | You want some? | 比就比 |
[00:50] | “Ankles'” is a simple game. | 顺腿直下 是个简单的游戏 |
[00:52] | The first one to get embarrassed and pull up their scrubs loses. | 谁先感觉难堪然后把裤子给穿上的人就输 |
[00:56] | The problem is, these stupid games always seem to end the same way. | 问题是 这些蠢游戏总是会走向同样的结局 |
[01:02] | Say it! | 给我说 |
[01:06] | Say it! | 说 |
[01:12] | Just say it. | 给我说吧 |
[01:15] | – I’m your bitch. – Yes, you are. | – 我是个贱仔 – 没错 |
[01:17] | Now, sit back baby, cos Iron Chef is on. | 好好待着吧老弟 铁人料理开始了 |
[01:36] | – I win. – I wasn’t racing. | – 我赢了 – 我又没在和你比 |
[01:38] | – I was just walking in. – Good clean win, T-Dog. | – 我只是在走路来着 – 赢得漂亮 老兄 |
[01:42] | Now, let’s go down to the caf and get our doughnut on. | 让我们来去食堂弄点甜甜圈吃 |
[01:46] | It wasn’t a race! | 那才不是比赛 |
[01:48] | OK, fine! Let’s just play… | 好吧 那让我们玩 |
[01:50] | Let’s play “Tip Over the Trash Can”. | 让我们来比”谁能打翻垃圾箱”好了 |
[01:53] | OK? I win. | 我赢了 |
[01:57] | – I win. – Can I play? | – 我赢了 – 我能玩吗 |
[02:04] | – This is fun. – Yeah. | – 真有意思 – 没错 |
[02:08] | Sorry to keep you, Mr Kelly. I was just… | 抱歉让你久等 Kelly先生 我刚在 |
[02:21] | So, what, are you sick or something? | 那么你是生病还是怎么了 |
[02:25] | My my heartbeat, it’s like, it’s irregular. | 我的心跳不规则 |
[02:28] | – What’s the medical word? – Irregular. | – 医用名词怎么说来着 – 心律不齐 |
[02:31] | Yeah. That’s it, Irregular. | 没错 就是心律不齐 |
[02:34] | Of course. The heart. The old ticker. | 当然了 那颗老部件 |
[02:37] | You’re my doctor? | 你是我的主治医师 |
[02:39] | I have something for you in my pants. | 我裤子里有东西要给你 |
[02:42] | No no no. Not… | 不不不 不是 |
[02:45] | I’m not wearing any pants right now. | 我现在并没有穿裤子 |
[02:46] | My pants are over there, | 我的裤子在那 |
[02:47] | and there’s a note from my GP in the pocket. | 口袋里有我家庭医生留的条子 |
[02:54] | If you guys need me, I’ll be under here. | 如果你们要找我的话 我就在这下面 |
[02:57] | This might sound weird, but I’m in love with that guy | 这话可能听起来略怪 但我爱上了那家伙 |
[03:00] | and if I don’t sleep with him, I’m gonna kill myself. | 要是没能和他上床我非得自尽不可 |
[03:03] | It’s inappropriate to jump a patient, isn’t it? | 和病人滚床是不是不太合适 |
[03:05] | – Totally. – Have you ever done it? | – 当然了 – 你做过吗 |
[03:07] | – Tons of times. – “Tons of times”what? baby. | – 太多次了 – 太多次什么 宝贝儿 |
[03:10] | Nothing, baby. | 没什么 亲爱的 |
[03:12] | Why hasn’t he had a surgical consult? | 为什么他还没进行术前风险评估 |
[03:14] | You know what I’m sorry. That’s my fault. | 我懂了 这是我的错 |
[03:16] | I didn’t make it clear to you | 因为我没和你说明白 |
[03:17] | how I feel about things that should already be done. | 我需要万事俱全 |
[03:20] | So here it is, I almost always wish things were done already. | 那我和你说清楚 我要你把事情都准备妥当 |
[03:25] | Mr Hoffner asked for all his teatment options that I gave to him. | Hoffner先生只要我列出了所有可行的治疗手段 |
[03:28] | He never specificly asked for a surgical consult. | 但从没有具体要求进行术前风险评估 |
[03:30] | Could I have a surgical consult? | 我能去接受术前评估嘛 |
[03:32] | You may have whatever you want. | 你想要什么都行 |
[03:38] | How is that helpful? | 你这么做有好处吗 |
[03:38] | Do you not get the whole doctor-patient relationship thing? | 你就不明白搞好医患关系的重要性吗 |
[03:42] | We’re supposed to be a team. | 我们本该是一个集体的 |
[03:43] | You and me? We’re gonna get killed. | 你和我 那我们绝对活不成了 |
[03:50] | For the love of Our Lady of Guadalupe, that is a fine brew. | 我的小天使哟 这咖啡煮得真棒 |
[03:55] | – It’s just coffee. – Oh, no no. | – 区区咖啡而已 – 不不 |
[03:58] | This is liquid crack. This is a mug full of sunshine. | 这滴滴醇美 让人口齿留香 |
[04:01] | My dear, for me, this is like sex. | 亲爱的 这于我就像做爱一样美妙 |
[04:05] | Is that why you always finish so quickly? | 这就是为何你总是匆匆完事的原因吗 |
[04:08] | And sassy too. If you could cook a steak, | 淘气 如果你能这么烹饪一块牛排 |
[04:10] | I’d eat it right off your bottom. | 我会立马把你吃干抹净 |
[04:13] | Oh, ladies. This is that beverage I’ve been trying to describe to you, | 女士们 这就是我要和你们说的饮品制作秘诀来着 |
[04:18] | and it turns out, this is gonna sound weird, | 虽然听起来有点怪 |
[04:20] | but the secret is, you grind it from beans, not crap. | 但秘诀就是 研磨自咖啡豆而非其它破玩意 |
[04:24] | I’ll grind your beans. | 我会研磨好好你的豆子的 |
[04:26] | Honestly, When are we gonna get it over with? | 话说 这何时才能消停一会 |
[04:29] | Look, We are already understaffed, | 听着 我们已经人手不足了 |
[04:32] | and Dr Kelso just fired two nurses for no reason. | 但Kelso医生刚才还无缘无故的解雇了两名护士 |
[04:35] | So you’ll forgive us if we don’t have time for the Dr Cox show today. OK? | 所以你得原谅我们今天没时间看你的个人做作秀了 |
[04:39] | Now, we have to reschedule every single nurse for the week. | 我们需要重新安排这周每个护士的日程表 |
[04:44] | We don’t need them, do we? | 我们才不要理她们了 |
[04:46] | Here’s the problem with getting a surgical consult. | 这就是术前风险评估的问题所在 |
[04:48] | I think Mr Hoffner should be treated medically, | 我认为Hoffner先生应该接受内科理疗 |
[04:50] | but any surgeon is gonna want to slice and dice him. | 但是每个外科大夫都倾向动刀子 |
[04:53] | You see, surgical and medical interns are kind of like two rival gangs. | 外科和内科的实习生们就像两个互相竞争的帮派 |
[04:57] | Not real gangs. More like | 并不是真的黑帮 更像是 |
[04:59] | those cheesy gangs you see in Broadway musicals. | 百老汇音乐剧中出现的那些伪劣帮派 |
[05:20] | Surgical, medical, surgical, yeah! Surgical, medical, surgical, yeah! | 开刀还是吃药 开刀还是吃药 |
[05:24] | Still, I knew there was one surgical intern I could count on. | 但我知道有位外科实习生我可以信赖 |
[05:32] | If you have some moles I will inspect them | 假若你痣大误事 我会替你诊疗 |
[05:36] | I’ll remove tumours from your brain to your rectum | 从大脑到直肠 你有肿瘤我来医 |
[05:40] | Between the two of us there is no wall | 你我之前 毫无嫌隙 |
[05:43] | We’re a surgeon and a doc | 外科内科 |
[05:46] | Above it all. | 情比金坚 |
[05:52] | A surgeon and a doc | 外科和内科 |
[05:54] | Above it | 情比 |
[05:59] | All. | 金坚 |
[06:02] | No problem,man. Whatever you want me to tell your patient, | 没问题 老兄 不管你想让我告诉你的病人什么 |
[06:05] | I’m your guy. | 信我便是 |
[06:14] | – How are you feeling? – Well, not tired, if that’s you want get. | – 你感觉怎么样 – 不是很累 你要想知道的话 |
[06:18] | Don’t get all male on me! Stress tests are supposed to be hard. | 别逞强啊 压力测试还是很难的 |
[06:21] | It helps if you visualise yourself running toward something, | 想象你正在向什么东西跑过去 |
[06:24] | – like your girlfriend. – I don’t have a girlfriend. | – 比如你的女朋友 – 我没有女友 |
[06:27] | How could you possibly be single? | 你怎么可能还单身 |
[06:30] | I don’t know. I mean I’m kind of anal and neurotic. | 我也不知道 我可能有点烦人和神经质吧 |
[06:33] | Oh my God. Me too. | 天哪 我也是 |
[06:34] | – Really? – Please! | – 真的 – 当然 |
[06:35] | I like to keep my pens in order from least to most ink. | 我喜欢将我的笔按照墨水量的多少有序排列 |
[06:39] | That is hot. I guess the truth is that | 相当性感 我猜真正的原因是 |
[06:44] | I don’t go out a lot, you know? | 我并不经常出去 |
[06:46] | I always seem to put my foot in my mouth. | 我还总是失言 |
[06:48] | I’d let you put your foot in my mouth. | 失言算什么 我还愿意”食”足呢 |
[06:51] | What? | 什么 |
[06:53] | I said I’d let you put your foot in my mouth. | 我说我愿意含住你的小脚 |
[06:57] | That’s weird. | 听着有点怪 |
[06:59] | I know. | 我知道 |
[07:08] | Who gets to tell us the symptoms of Menieres disease? | 谁能告诉我梅尼埃病的症状是什么 |
[07:19] | Dr Murphy. | Murphy医生 |
[07:21] | Can you use it in a sentence? | 你能用它造句举例一下吗 |
[07:24] | Sorry to interrupt you there, | 抱歉打扰你了 |
[07:26] | but I gotta ask you a quick question. | 但我有个问题要问 |
[07:28] | Now, when you were born, nay, spawned by the Dark Prince himself, | 当魔鬼德古拉将你生出来的时候 |
[07:33] | did that rat bastard forget to give you | 那个混蛋在派你来到人间之前 |
[07:35] | a hug before he sent you along your way? | 是忘了给你个拥抱吗 |
[07:37] | Because you can’t just let two good nurses go | 因为你不能因为自己稍稍不受重视 |
[07:39] | on account of feeling small insignificant. | 就将两个好护士赶走 |
[07:41] | And besides, with your money, | 而且 像你这样的土豪 |
[07:43] | you ought to be able to keep a little man tucked away in the closet | 完全可以藏个小人在你的橱柜里 |
[07:46] | and bring him out when you want to knock him around. | 在你生气的时候找他发泄 |
[07:52] | As you were. | 像之前那样 |
[07:58] | Doug, look away. | Doug 别盯着看 |
[08:01] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[08:07] | What are you serving for dinner tonight? | 晚餐吃什么啊 |
[08:09] | No, that’s not really my area. | 不 这不是我负责的事 |
[08:11] | I’d like chicken. | 我想要吃鸡肉 |
[08:13] | Okay, Mr Hoffner, here’s your surgical consult. | 好了 Hoffner先生 这是你的外科咨询医生 |
[08:16] | But I have to warn you | 提醒你啊 |
[08:17] | he’s gonna agree with the medical course I set up for you. | 他可是会赞成我之前推荐的内科理疗方法 |
[08:20] | Now then, Dr Turk, | 好了 Turk医生 |
[08:22] | why don’t you tell Mr Hoffner | 你觉得Hoffner先生 |
[08:23] | whether or not you think he should have surgery. | 该不该进行手术治疗 |
[08:27] | I think he should have surgery. | 我认为他该进行手术 |
[08:29] | Ok, The most important thing to remember is that we’re both professionals, | 我们可是正儿八经的医生 |
[08:31] | and we should behave as such in front of the patient. | 在病人面前更要表现出职业素养 |
[08:38] | No! Tell me he did not fire her. | 不是吧 他又开除了一个护士 |
[08:42] | You had to do it, | 你必须得挺身而出了 |
[08:43] | you have to show up Kelso and now another nurse is out of a job. | 又一个护士没了工作 |
[08:46] | – Excuse me, I went to down and confront… – I am not done? | – 我已经去和他正面交锋 – 我还没说完 |
[08:48] | – Am I done? – You don’t look done. | – 我话说完了吗 – 看起来不像 |
[08:50] | – You know what your problem is? – There times I put myself… | – 你知道你的问题在哪吗 – 我曾把自己 |
[08:53] | Oh My God! Who answers that question? you see that is your problem. | 天哪 谁让你答话了 这就是你的问题所在 |
[08:57] | You think you have the answers to everything, | 你总认为自己可以解决一切问题 |
[09:00] | but instead you end up throwing gas on the fire, | 但是结果呢 你总是火上浇油 |
[09:02] | and everyone else to pays the consequences. | 然后让我们其他人来食这苦果 |
[09:05] | That’s exactly what I was going to say. | 这正是我想说的 |
[09:07] | Carla, I’m sorry, can I talk to you for a second? | Carla 抱歉 我能和你说个事吗 |
[09:09] | Oh My God, Barbie needs you. | 天哪 芭比要找你 |
[09:12] | To be continued. | 这事没完 |
[09:18] | Why hasn’t he asked me out? I mean he knows I’m single. | 他怎么还不约我出去 他知道我是单身了 |
[09:20] | I mentioned like five movies I want to see. | 我提了五部左右我想看的电影 |
[09:22] | I even drop things so that when I pick them up, he can see how flexible I am. | 我甚至把东西扔地上再捡起来以展示灵活性 |
[09:26] | Look Elliot, you have to understand these things take time and self-respect. | 听着 Elliot, 这种事既需要花时间又需要拉下脸 |
[09:30] | So we’re going to focus on time. | 所以我们得耐心点 |
[09:32] | That’s a good point. I mean nobody likes me when they first meet me. | 有道理 很少有人对我一见钟情 |
[09:34] | Exactly! | 没错 |
[09:36] | I’m helping. | 我只是想帮忙 |
[09:38] | – Okay, I mean we’ve got all the time in the world right? – Right. | – 好吧 反正时间多的是对吧 – 没错 |
[09:43] | Oh No. | 不要啊 |
[09:44] | Oh, I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[09:45] | I’m dying. I was exhausted the whole time I was on that treadmill. | 我命不久矣 我在那跑步机上的全程都累得要死 |
[09:48] | I should have said something. But I never do. | 我该说点什么的 但我从来没有 |
[09:51] | No, I mean not when it comes to my well-being. | 在健康问题上我总是沉默 |
[09:53] | And now I’m getting a pig heart. | 现在我得换上猪的心脏了 |
[09:56] | No, you’re perfect. | 不 你一切安好 |
[09:59] | You’re free to go. Today. | 你今天就可以出院了 |
[10:02] | That seems like good news. | 听起来像是好消息 |
[10:04] | Best news ever. | 特大喜讯 |
[10:11] | Dropped my clipboard. I’ll just… | 我的笔记板掉了 我要 |
[10:14] | Do I need to sign something? | 我需要签些什么吗 |
[10:18] | You said you were gonna back me up. | 你说你会挺我的 |
[10:19] | That was before I look his chart, He’s had all colitis for past ten years. | 那是没看病历的时候 他得结肠炎已经十年了 |
[10:23] | And no girlfriends. | 所以没女友 |
[10:25] | It’s a gassy disease. | 得这种病总是放屁 |
[10:27] | You can’t consider it a reoccurrence. | 你不能觉得这是种复发现象 |
[10:29] | He’s undertreat last time. | 上次他并没有接受充分治疗 |
[10:31] | He is high risk for colon cancer. | 他患结肠癌的风险很高 |
[10:33] | That’ why we give him frequent colonoscopies. | 所以我们要经常让他进行结肠镜检查 |
[10:35] | How frequent? | 有多频繁 |
[10:36] | I can’t believe you’re turning this into a competition. | 我真不敢相信你把这个也变成了场比赛 |
[10:38] | Luckily, it’s not up to you. It’s up to Mr Hoffner. | 幸运的是 不是由你决定 是由Hoffner先生决定的 |
[10:41] | I’m gonna go with surgery. | 我同意进行手术 |
[10:43] | You can ‘ t get meat for dinner. | 你晚餐别想吃肉了 |
[10:44] | I eat chicken. | 我要吃鸡肉 |
[10:45] | I’ll set it up. | 我来安排 |
[10:50] | A surgeon and a doc | 外科和内科 |
[10:52] | Above it all. | 情比金坚 |
[11:00] | – Say it! – I’m your bitch. | – 说 – 我是个贱仔 |
[11:07] | I’m not gonna just let Turk beat me. | 我不会让Turk就这么击败我的 |
[11:09] | I’m gonna fight back, and you want to know how? | 我要绝地反击 想知道我会怎么做吗 |
[11:12] | I’m telling. | 看着吧 |
[11:14] | Dr Cox? | Cox医生 |
[11:17] | He stole my patient. | 他抢了我的病人 |
[11:19] | And then, and then… | 之后 之后又 |
[11:23] | It’s OK, Jumbo. It’s OK. | 没事的 大家伙 没事的 |
[11:25] | Now, who’s my big boy? Oh, who’s my big boy? | 谁是我的大宝贝儿 谁是我的大宝贝儿 |
[11:29] | – I am! – You’re my big boy! | – 我是 – 你是我的大宝贝儿 |
[11:32] | – You’re my big boy. – I’m your big… | – 你是我的大心肝儿 – 我是你的大… |
[11:35] | Good God, newbie, | 天哪 菜鸟 |
[11:36] | do you think you’re the only one with problems around here? | 你以为你是唯一一个有麻烦的人吗 |
[11:38] | Give me a break. Watch this. Pick a nurse, any nurse. | 让我喘口气吧 看着 随便选个护士 |
[11:42] | Oh, Laverne, when you get a chance, could you grab a file for me? | Laverne 你有空的时候能帮我去把文件拿来吗 |
[11:45] | Grab these. | 自己拿去吧 |
[11:47] | Rough all over. | 人生已经如此艰辛 |
[11:48] | So don’t talk to me, Joanie. Just go talk to your patient. | 所以别来找我 自己去和你的病人谈 |
[11:52] | Go. | 快去 |
[11:57] | – What’s up, Benedict? – What? | – 有事吗 Benedict – 你说什么 |
[12:00] | Benedict Arnold Benedict Arnold? | |
[12:01] | That’s just the lamest smack talk I ever heard in my life. | 这是我听过最蠢的骂人的话了 |
[12:03] | – Oh yeah? – yeah. | – 是吗 – 没错 |
[12:04] | that’s not what the redcoats thought. | 英军可不是这么想 |
[12:06] | Wow, you went colonial on his ass. | 你居然拿殖民地说事 |
[12:08] | So What’s up, man, | 嘿 就因为他说的话 |
[12:09] | you’re gonna go under the knife just cos he just told you to? | 你就决定要命悬刀下吗 |
[12:12] | – No, I spoke to some other people. – Like who? | – 不是 我还和其他人谈了下 – 比如谁 |
[12:16] | All fixed. | 大功告成 |
[12:19] | – He’s a janitor. – Yeah, but he seems confident. | – 他只是个清洁工 – 但他看起来很自信 |
[12:34] | What are you gonna do, slugger, take a swing at me? | 你想干嘛 像个拳击手给我来一拳 |
[12:36] | Maybe. | 有可能 |
[12:38] | Well, if you do, I’d better die. | 那你得确保一拳打死我 |
[12:42] | Because if I don’t, I will be coming for you. | 因为我要是没死的话 你就等着吧 |
[12:46] | Good cake today. | 今儿蛋糕不错 |
[12:47] | Okay, you fired a dear, dear friend of mine. | 你今天开除了我的一位好朋友 |
[12:50] | that woman was like family. | 那个女人就像我的家人一样 |
[12:52] | – Who? – Who, I’ll tell you who. | – 是谁 – 我来告诉你是谁 |
[12:59] | Coffee Nurse. | 煮咖啡的那位 |
[13:00] | When you fired Coffee Nurse, you made this whole thing personal. | 当你开除了一位咖啡烹调护士 你就是在和我过不去 |
[13:03] | No, you made it personal. | 不 是你让这变成个人恩怨的 |
[13:05] | You gave me all that lip yesterday in front of the interns. | 因为你昨天在实习生面前朝我嚷嚷了一番 |
[13:08] | Look, you want know why I laid off those first two nurses? | 你想知道我为什么开除了那前两个护士吗 |
[13:12] | Budgetary constraints forced a cut, | 那是因为预算限制让我必须裁员 |
[13:15] | and those two had negative reports. | 而那两个的工作反馈并不好 |
[13:17] | And you think I did it to make myself happy. | 你以为我开除人只是为了让自己开心吗 |
[13:22] | I wouldn’t notice if they all caught on fire. | 我才不在乎有多少人被开除呢 |
[13:25] | Then why in God’s name did you axe Coffee Nurse? | 那你究竟特么为了什么要开除煮咖啡的护士 |
[13:29] | Because you were being an ass. | 因为你很混账 |
[13:31] | You’re right, that was personal. My bad. | 你说对了 我确实在和你过不去 |
[13:37] | Golly, I do love moist cake. | 天啦 这小松糕棒极啦 |
[13:46] | Where are you going? You don’t get off ’til midnight. | 你这是要去哪 你午夜前都不能走 |
[13:49] | Ok, It’s my last chance, | 这是我最后的机会了 |
[13:50] | and Sean’s only seen me skanked out. | Sean只看过我身着邋遢的工作服 |
[13:53] | What is it? look like I’m trying too hard? | 怎么了 我这是努力过头了吗 |
[13:54] | No. Do you need me to ice up your nipples? | 不 需要我给你的乳头冰敷一下嘛 |
[13:57] | Why, what would that do? | 那有什么用吗 |
[13:58] | Go get him, tiger. | 去拿下他吧 小野猫 |
[14:07] | Dr Reid, we need help with one of your patients. | Reid医生 你的病人需要治疗 |
[14:18] | Look, I’m just a janitor. I don’t know much. But I do know this | 听着 我只是个清洁工并不懂很多 但我知道 |
[14:22] | You need surgery. | 你需要动手术 |
[14:24] | What? | 什么 |
[14:36] | Hey, | 嘿 |
[14:38] | Hey, how’s it going? | 嘿 你怎么样 |
[14:40] | It’s good. Yeah, it’s good. | 很好 很好 |
[14:42] | You have little something on your cheek. | 你的脸上有点东西 |
[14:45] | Yeah, that’s just… | 是的 那只是 |
[14:49] | That’s poo. | 便便而已 |
[14:51] | Oh, well, I mean you know what they say, right? | 好吧 你知道俗话怎么说吧 |
[14:55] | Because everybody poops. I meanI just did. | 人非圣贤 孰能无屎 我刚就来了把 |
[14:57] | Earlier. Not this second. But down there, I poop, I pooped. | 早些时候 不是刚刚 就在那边 我拉了粑粑 |
[15:02] | That is so cool that you can just talk about it. | 你能这么说出来真是太棒了 |
[15:05] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[15:06] | Okay, yeah, I love to poop. | 没错 我爱便便 |
[15:10] | Dr Dorian, present your patient. | Dorian医生 轮到你的病人了 |
[15:12] | Yes, sir. | 好的 先生 |
[15:15] | The patient presented in DKA, | 这位病人患了糖尿病 |
[15:17] | which is why I’ve started him on an insulin drip… | 所以我首先给他注射了胰岛素 |
[15:20] | Don’t bother. I’m gonna go in for surgery. | 别烦我 我要做手术 |
[15:24] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[15:26] | I’m having surgery right now, and loving it. | 我正要去动手术 高兴死了 |
[15:30] | Let’s get you out of your skin. | 让我们揭开肌肤见本质吧 |
[15:34] | Bob, could I talk to you for a sec? | Bob 我能和你谈下吗 |
[15:43] | Can I let my mind wander, or are we doing something? | 我是要继续愣神 还是你要做啥 |
[15:46] | I just wanted to say that I’m… | 我只是想说 对 |
[15:50] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[15:52] | Holy crap. | 天哪 |
[15:54] | But my bad behaviour is my own doing. | 我要为我自己的劣行负责 |
[15:56] | and I don’t think a innocent nurse should suffer on account of it. | 一个无辜的护士不该受此波及 |
[15:59] | Then I’ll make it right | 那我会改正的 |
[16:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:03] | If you will apologise again so the interns can hear. | 前提是你当着所有实习生的面道歉 |
[16:08] | Your call, Perry. | 由你决定 Perry |
[16:13] | Dr Kelso. | Kelso医生 |
[16:16] | I’m sorry. I was wrong. | 对不起 我错了 |
[16:24] | Doug, for God’s sakes. | Doug 我的老天 |
[16:25] | I don’t care. It’s beautiful, man. | 我不在乎 这一切太美妙了 |
[16:34] | Oh my god, | 天哪 |
[16:35] | I cannot believe I talked to Sean about poo for like ten minutes. | 不敢相信我居然和Sean谈了十分钟关于屎的话题 |
[16:38] | Relax. Nobody knows. | 放心 没人知道啦 |
[16:40] | Hey, Poopie. | 屎宝宝 你好 |
[16:42] | At one point, I tried changing the subject to art. | 我曾想把话题转到艺术上的 |
[16:45] | But we went from art to artists to alcohol to coffee, | 但是我们从艺术家谈到了酒精又转到了咖啡 |
[16:50] | and that just led right back to poo. | 接着又聊回了屎 |
[16:53] | You know how they saying, | 你听过这样一句话吗 |
[16:54] | “No one will ever love you until you learn to love yourself” ? | 只有你学会爱你自己 别人才会爱你 |
[16:57] | My mother used to say, ”No one will ever love you”. | 我妈常说的是 没人会爱你 |
[17:00] | Just fake it. Don’t let him see what a neurotic mess you are. | 那就假装一把 别让他看出来你有多么神经质 |
[17:04] | You see Turk over there? | 你看见Turk了吗 |
[17:07] | Hey | 嘿 |
[17:07] | He doesn’t know that I cry sometimes | 他不知道我时常暗自垂泪 |
[17:09] | because I’m not sure there’s a cat heaven. | 因为我不确定是否有喵天堂的存在 |
[17:13] | It’s all about hiding the crazy and | 关键是隐藏自我 |
[17:15] | acting like the most confident girl in the room. | 然后表现得无比自信 |
[17:19] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[17:23] | I too decided it was time to act like the most confident gril in the room, | 我也准备表现得无比自信 |
[17:24] | and face things head-on. | 然后迎头解决问题 |
[17:28] | That was my patient, Turk. I brought you in as my friend. | 那是我的病人 我当你是朋友才信你的 |
[17:32] | You’re so damn competitive, you just go and take him from me? That sucks. | 但你居然好胜到直接抢走他 这太差劲了 |
[17:36] | Tough. | 强势 |
[17:37] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[17:39] | You’re damn right I’m competitive. | 你说对了 我就是这么争强好胜 |
[17:41] | See that’s what makes me a good doctor. | 这才能让我成为一名好医生 |
[17:43] | I want to win at everything, every day, and you should too. | 我想在每一天 每件事上都拔得头筹 你也该如此 |
[17:47] | Oh, you know that sounds like a great friendship. | 那你可真是个好朋友啊 |
[17:49] | Dude, If you don’t want to play ”Steak” again | 老兄 如果你不想玩牛排速食了 |
[17:51] | That’s fine, alright. | 没问题 |
[17:53] | This has nothing to do with friendship and you konw it. | 但这与友情无关 你知道的 |
[17:55] | So stop blame me, cause the truth is you’re angry at yourself | 所以别来指责我 让你真正生气的人是你自己 |
[17:58] | because you couldn’t get the guy to believe in you. | 因为你不能让病人信任你 |
[18:01] | He never got the concept of the team. | 他从没理解集体的意义 |
[18:04] | I know. | 我知道 |
[18:07] | Have a cookie, man. | 吃块饼干吧 |
[18:13] | I win at ” Cookie’ “? | 我这是赢了”饼干速食”吗 |
[18:16] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[18:18] | Thanks again, sir. | 再次谢谢您 大夫 |
[18:19] | Sweety, no matter what the board says, | 亲爱的 不管董事会说了什么 |
[18:21] | I’m not going to let someone like you get away. | 我是不会让他们开除你这样的甜心的 |
[18:24] | Not without a fight. | 我得全力争取 |
[18:27] | What you think she doesn’t see right through you? | 你以为她看不透你吗 |
[18:29] | These people know who really cares about them. | 这些人知道谁才真正关心他们 |
[18:32] | Would that so? You and Jennifer are pretty tight? | 是这样吗 你和Jennifer关系一定很密切 |
[18:34] | Hell, yeah, we are. | 说的对极了 |
[18:36] | Hey, Jenny. Gosh, I’m glad you’re back. | 嘿 Jenny 感谢老天你回来了 |
[18:39] | Thanks. My name’s Patti. | 谢谢 但我名字叫Patti |
[18:44] | Fool. | 蠢货 |
[18:51] | Sean Sean? | |
[18:59] | Sean, wait. | Sean 等等 |
[19:04] | – Oh, Is that… – No! | – 这是 – 不 |
[19:07] | No no no. This is just muddy water. See? | 不不不 这只是泥水而已 |
[19:12] | You just tasted muddy water. | 你刚尝了口泥水 |
[19:14] | I know. That was weird. | 我知道 挺怪的 |
[19:17] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[19:30] | you’re like, the best doctor ever. | 你简直是史上最好医生 |
[19:33] | Why didn’t you ask me out? | 你为啥不约我出去 |
[19:35] | Are you kidding? | 你开玩笑吗 |
[19:35] | I was laying there,you know pants-less, | 我底裤全无的躺在那 |
[19:37] | with like crusties in my nose, and I just… | 鼻子上还插着乱七八糟的东西 我… |
[19:40] | So ask me out this minute. | 现在约我出去 |
[19:41] | Yes, ma’am. | 好的 小姐 |
[19:42] | Will you want to go out with me, Elliot? | 你愿意和我去约会吗 Elliot |
[19:46] | Yes. | 好的 |
[19:48] | When most of your time | 当你大部分的时间 |
[19:49] | is spent fighting constant dream of death and illness, | 活在和死亡以及疾病斗争的梦魇里 |
[19:52] | you look for any victory you can get, | 你渴求任何胜利 |
[19:53] | even it’s just a victory over your own self-doubt. | 甚至只是消除自我怀疑的胜利 |
[19:56] | – Come on, how cool was that? – OK, cool it, cool it. | – 快看 多棒啊 – 好的 冷静点 |
[20:00] | I’ll check you later. | 我之后来接你 |
[20:01] | Check you later. | 之后见 |
[20:07] | I’m OK. | 我没事 |
[20:10] | Bye. | 再见 |
[20:11] | You two are perfect for each other. | 你们简直天生一对 |
[20:16] | I got a date. I got a date. | 我要去约会 约会啦 |
[20:21] | Of course, sometimes your ego leads you into battles you can’t possibly win. | 当然 有时自尊心会让你卷入一场难以获胜的战争里 |
[20:34] | And sometimes you have to admit that feeling competitive isn’t a bad thing. | 有时你得承认好胜心并不是一件坏事 |
[20:37] | Because, if you turly believe you’re right, you have to be one who fight for it. | 因为如果你坚信你是对的 你就必须为此争取 |
[20:41] | Listen, I know when I’m telling you it’s the right way to go, | 听着 当我告诉你这是正确的做法时 |
[20:43] | and I am not gonna take no for an answer. | 我希望你不要拒绝 |
[20:46] | So what do you say? | 你怎么想 |
[20:51] | Ok, Let’s do it. | 好吧 就这么做 |
[20:55] | You won. Now beat it. | 你赢了 开工吧 |
[20:57] | What? | 什么 |
[20:58] | Go. | 去吧 |
[21:01] | Let’s get you some sherbet. | 让我拿些果子露给你 |
[21:04] | Bottom line, when the stakes are high, you have to go for the win. | 还有就是 风险越高 越要全力争胜 |
[21:07] | You know as long as you don’t get caught up in the petty stuff. | 只要你不被一些琐事牵绊住就行 |
[21:10] | Newbie, by Gods, if we lose to these cutters, | 菜鸟 我发誓 如果我们输给了这些拿刀的 |
[21:13] | don’t even bother showing up tomorrow. | 明天你就别来了 |
[21:15] | I don’t want to beat them. I want to embarrass them. | 我不想击败他们 我是要羞辱他们 |
[21:20] | A surgeon and a doc, | 外科和内科 |
[21:22] | Above it all. | 情比金坚 |
[21:30] | And go! | 出发 |