时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Oh, my God, I can’t believe I’m about to do this. | 噢 天啊 真不敢相信我会这么做 |
[00:08] | What’s wrong? | 你怎么了 |
[00:11] | – I lost my mop. – Really? | – 我拖把丢了 – 真的吗 |
[00:13] | No. But that’s the only thing that could make me unhappy, right? | 假的 但我只会为这种事不开心 对吧 |
[00:17] | You people think of me as nothing but The Janitor. | 你们就知道我是个清洁工 |
[00:20] | – That’s not true. – What’s my name? | – 不对 – 知道我名字不 |
[00:25] | I know that the nurses call you Sir Plunge-a-lot. | 我知道护士都叫你撸管狂魔 |
[00:29] | – I know. – Come on. | – 我知道 – 嘿 |
[00:31] | – I’m sure you don’t know my name so… – John Michael Dorian. | – 你肯定也不知道我名字 – John Michael Dorian |
[00:35] | – How did you know my middle name? – Because I care. | – 你怎么知道我中间名的 – 因为我在乎 |
[00:40] | Today seems like a good | 今日貌似应该 |
[00:41] | day to hide out in one of my patient’s rooms. | 在病房里躲着 |
[00:43] | You, my friend, are an incompetent fool! | 你简直就是个蠢货 |
[00:46] | Unless, of course, my patient is missing. | 当然 除非我的病人不见了 |
[00:48] | Where’s my brother? | 我哥呢 |
[00:49] | If you say, “I don’t know,” I’ll show | 敢说”不知道” 我就给你展现下 |
[00:51] | you what I learned last week in my crotch-punching class. | 我上周在女子防身术课上学的东西 |
[00:55] | I think it’s great that you’re going back to school. | 活到老学到老挺好的 |
[00:59] | Why would he wander off? Oh, maybe he went to a real hospital. | 他怎么能到处乱跑呢 噢 也许往真正的医院去了 |
[01:04] | He found out he had leukaemia yesterday. | 他昨天才知道患了白血病 |
[01:06] | That’s life-changing news. | 这打击不小 |
[01:07] | You can’t be surprised if he’s a little depressed. | 他要是感到沮丧很正常 |
[01:10] | Hey, doc! | 嘿 医生 |
[01:12] | This guy’s got something on his shoulder. You might wanna take a look at it. | 快看我肩上的是什么 |
[01:15] | Ben, put the small children down. | Ben 把那小孩放下来 |
[01:18] | Is anybody missing one of these? | 这是谁的小孩呢 |
[01:20] | Ok! | 好 |
[01:22] | You heard the good doctor. Sit this one out. | 听到医生说了吧 坐着 |
[01:24] | – Please… – My hands are free to… | – 拜托 – 我的手可以 |
[01:26] | No, no, Ben! Seriously, Ben! Ben! No, come on, Ben! | 不不 Ben 说真的 Ben Ben 别啊 |
[01:29] | Stop, Ben. Put me down. Ben! | 停 Ben 把我放下 |
[01:32] | Faster! | 加速 |
[01:38] | Eagle! | 我是老鹰 |
[01:41] | You had enough? | 玩够了吧 |
[01:47] | – Sad. – You want a turn? | – 无语 – 你也要来吗 |
[01:49] | – Come on. – Don’t you dare! Don’t you dare! No! | – 来嘛 – 你敢 你敢 噢不 |
[01:53] | – No! Ben, put me down! No! – Get a shot of the mean lady. | – 不要 Ben 把我放下 别 – 快抓拍这个刻薄女人 |
[01:57] | Hey, shorty. You short person, | 嘿 小矮个 你小个子 |
[02:00] | you take that picture, you’ll be glad you’re in a hospital. Help! | 敢拍我的话 我就要你好看 救命啊 |
[02:19] | I think you got yourself a Christmas card right there. | 这能做张圣诞卡片了 |
[02:22] | You’re funny. I don’t understand why you refuse to put on a hospital gown. | 你真搞笑 我不明白为什么你不肯换病人服 |
[02:25] | Because I don’t like people to see my bum. | 因为我不喜欢别人看我屁股 |
[02:28] | – So wear underwear. – You know how I feel about underwear. | – 穿内裤呗 – 你明知道我不喜欢穿内裤 |
[02:31] | Every girl who came to our house in the mid-’80s | 80年代中期去过我们家的女孩子 |
[02:34] | – knows how you felt about underwear. – Sweatpants years. | – 都知道你不喜欢穿 – 萌萌的内裤年代 |
[02:36] | I don’t like that much freedom down there. | 我不喜欢下面太空旷 |
[02:39] | Makes me tingle in my giblets. | 那会有些刺痛感 |
[02:41] | I swear,if you don’t start taking this seriously… | 我发誓 你要是再这样嬉皮笑脸 |
[02:43] | I’m a good intern, but | 我自认是个好实习生 可 |
[02:44] | when you’re dealing with disease and family, | 面对疾病和病人家属时 |
[02:47] | an intern just doesn’t cut it. What you need… | 实习生就没辙了 你需要的是 |
[02:51] | …is a hero. | 一个救世主 |
[02:52] | Shut up. Shut up. And definitely shut up. | 闭嘴 闭嘴 你也给我闭嘴 |
[02:55] | But, I didn’t say any… | 可我 什么都没 |
[02:57] | I know, but I enjoy saying it to you. OK, here’s the deal. | 我知道 可我就喜欢这样讲 好了 就这样 |
[03:00] | If we’re gonna beat this thing, and we damn sure are, | 如果想要打赢这场仗 当然 必须得赢 |
[03:03] | we’re gonna do it one way and one way only: | 我们就要往同一方向使劲 |
[03:05] | – We’re gonna be a team, team, team. Do you hear me? | 我们要团结一心 团队 听到了吗 |
[03:08] | – I hear you, Dr Cox. | 我听到了 Cox医生 |
[03:09] | I am so not speaking to you, Rhonda, thank you. | 不是和你说 Rhonda 谢了 |
[03:13] | I’m sorry, I’m very excited. Go! | 抱歉 我太激动了 加油 |
[03:15] | What do you say, children? Are we a team? | 怎么看 孩子们 我们是个团队吧 |
[03:17] | I’m in. | 算上我 |
[03:20] | Go Team Cancer. | 抗癌小队加油 |
[03:22] | Wow, he did it. | 哇 他成功了 |
[03:24] | I’ve got to go take care of some other patients. | 我要去守护其他病人了 |
[03:31] | I don’t believe this. I didn’t get tomorrow’s Whipple procedure. | 不是吧 十二指肠手术竟然没有我 |
[03:34] | – I know. – This is ridiculous. | – 我知道 – 太搞笑了吧 |
[03:36] | Baby, Calm down. | 宝贝 淡定 |
[03:37] | What’s a brother got to do to get a Whipple around here? | 我到底怎么做才能拿到啊 |
[03:39] | What’s a brother got to do? Tell me! | 到底要怎么做啊 告诉我 |
[03:42] | Listen to me. You’ve got to stop turning your medical training | 嘿 你就别再把医疗训练当成 |
[03:46] | into some ego-driven contest. No one else is doing that. | 鞭策自己的竞赛了 哪有像你这样的 |
[03:50] | Oh, I got the Whipple. | 噢 我拿到十二指肠手术了 |
[03:52] | Suck it, Turk. | 洗洗睡吧 Turk |
[03:54] | – I will end her. – No, no. | – 我要杀了她 – 别别 |
[03:57] | – Dude, let her go. – Let go of me. | – 兄弟 随她去吧 – 放开我 |
[03:59] | It’ll be so hot. | 画面会很火辣的 |
[04:02] | Can you tell me the treatment | 你知道有机磷中毒 |
[04:04] | regimen for organophosphate toxicity, Dr Reid? | 该怎么治吗 Reid医生 |
[04:07] | Well, first I would give intramuscular epinephrine, | 先肌肉注射做毒性测试 |
[04:09] | then IV calcium gluconate, followed by emergency haemodialysis. | 然后注射葡萄糖酸四钙和紧急血液透析 |
[04:13] | Sweetheart, If I wanted you to give me three wrong answers in a row | 甜心 如果我想要你给出三个错答案 |
[04:16] | I would have just asked for “the usual”. | 我会先说”通常” |
[04:20] | Dr Murphy, care to jump in? | Murphy医生 会吗 |
[04:22] | I think it’s… | 我觉得是 |
[04:24] | – Do you have a speech impediment, sport? – Excuse me? | – 你有语言障碍吗 – 什么 |
[04:27] | You insist on starting every answer with “um”. | 你每次回答前都要说”呃” |
[04:30] | So I think you’ve either got a speech impediment | 所以你要么有语言障碍 |
[04:33] | or you’re a stammering | 要么就是口吃 |
[04:34] | know-nothing who doesn’t belong in medicine. | 都不能当医生 |
[04:38] | Well spoken. | 说得好 |
[04:39] | Now, get out! All of you! Get out! | 现在你们都滚远点吧 |
[04:42] | Get out! Out! Out! Out! | 滚蛋 滚 滚 |
[04:45] | Jumpin’ Jupiter, I do enjoy the tough love. | 好家伙 我还真喜欢这种严厉的爱 |
[04:48] | They probably like it too, whether they admit it or not. | 他们可能也很喜欢呢 不管他们承不承认 |
[04:52] | Well… | 好啊 |
[04:54] | “Oh, the old guy’s so tough on me, but I love him.” Right? | “噢 那老家伙对我很严格 可我很喜欢他呢” 对吧 |
[04:59] | Right? They hate you, Bob. | 是吗 他们讨厌你 Bob |
[05:02] | They hate you from the bottom of your hooves to the top of your pitchfork. | 从头到脚都讨厌你 |
[05:05] | They hate you, dear God, they hate you good. | 他们不喜欢你 天啊 不喜欢得很 |
[05:10] | What’re you laughing at? | 你笑什么 |
[05:11] | That”hooves” and “pitchfork” part. | 笑”从头到脚”那段 |
[05:16] | – Why? – No reason. | – 什么 – 没什么 |
[05:20] | Now, do you think you can make Ben behave like a patient or not? | 你能让Ben表现得像个病人吗 |
[05:25] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[05:28] | – I got him to put his gown on. – He sure did. | – 我让他穿上病员服了 – 没错 |
[05:32] | And now my butt itches on account of this scratchy chair. | 这椅子蹭得我屁股痒 |
[05:35] | What’re we watching? | 我们在看什么 |
[05:36] | Wings. And shut up, I like the cab driver. He slays me. | <展翅高飞>啊 闭嘴 我喜欢那司机 他挺打动我的 |
[05:41] | Antonio. Played by the actor Tony Shalhoub, | Antonio 由Tony Shalhoub扮演的 |
[05:44] | also particularly fantastic in a film called Big Night. | 他在电影<今晚大事件>里的表现也很出彩 |
[05:47] | Congratulations. Your DiMaggio-like streak for saying nothing | 不错嘛 你这种迪马吉奥式的废话气质 |
[05:50] | even remotely interesting is still alive and well. | 历久弥新 不减当年啊 |
[05:55] | I didn’t care about the abuse. | 我不介意他冷嘲热讽 |
[05:57] | The most amazing thing for me was | 最好玩的是 |
[05:59] | to watch how Dr Cox dealt with his friend. | 可以看到Cox医生怎么和他朋友相处 |
[06:01] | How he made him feel safe. | 他给了他安全感 |
[06:03] | – Do I have to get a special doctor? – An oncologist. | – 我要去找个专家医生吗 – 肿瘤医生 |
[06:07] | Do we have to talk about this? | 我们一定要聊这个吗 |
[06:08] | You must have something else on your mind. | 你心里总想着别的事吧 |
[06:10] | Nope. Just pretty much that leukaemia thing. | 没有 只有白血病这么一件事 |
[06:15] | Ben, leukaemia is a petty, ugly illness | Ben 白血病就是个小小陋疾 |
[06:19] | and we’ll not dignify it by speaking of it | 如非必要我们就别提它了 |
[06:22] | unless absolutely necessary. Is that clear to you? | 你明白了吗 |
[06:25] | Gotcha. | 懂 |
[06:30] | You are such a stud. | 你真够牛啊 |
[06:33] | That was interesting. | 有点意思 |
[06:36] | So, Doctor Wen. | Wen医生 |
[06:38] | You asked Bonnie to assist you with this Whipple procedure? | 你选了Bonnie当你十二指肠手术的助手吗 |
[06:41] | – Yes, I did. – Thanks again, sir. | – 没错 – 再次感谢您 医生 |
[06:50] | I guess we should just let it go. | 我觉得不如算了吧 |
[06:52] | I mean, neither one of us | 我是说 我们都不想 |
[06:54] | wants to do anything to make it worse, right? | 让事情变得更糟 对吧 |
[06:59] | You guys ever notice how you’re both Asian? | 正好你们俩都是亚洲人啊 |
[07:05] | Your mother’s maiden name is Turner. | 你母亲的娘家姓是Turner |
[07:08] | So you used your key to get into my personnel file. Big deal. | 所以说你用钥匙偷看了我的档案咯 多大点事 |
[07:13] | Your first kiss was with Sarah Briggs | 你的初吻给了Sarah Briggs |
[07:16] | at the embarrassing age of 16. | 那时你正值尴尬的16岁 |
[07:19] | She wore a green turtleneck. | 她当时穿了件绿色圆领毛衣 |
[07:20] | You wonder sometimes if | 你有时在想 |
[07:21] | she still thinks about you. I’m guessing no. | 她还会想你吗 我猜不会 |
[07:25] | – How could you possibly know that? – I’m your father. | – 你怎么知道这些的 – 我是你父亲 |
[07:39] | Good morning, Dr Dorian. | 早上好 Dorian医生 |
[07:40] | Ted, you probably don’t notice it yourself, | Ted 你注意到没 |
[07:42] | but this hospital is a freak show. | 这医院好多奇葩 |
[07:45] | This is my band. | 这是我的乐队 |
[07:47] | We’re all working from different departments in the hospital. | 我们都在医院的不同部门任职 |
[07:51] | – Legal – Accounting | – 法律部 – 财务部 |
[07:53] | – Shipping and Receiving – Online Property Management | – 收发室 – 线上物业管理服务 |
[07:56] | Including Pest Control Night Time Security | 包括夜间除虫安保 |
[07:58] | And Non-Arboreal Gardening Services | 以及非树栖类园艺服务 |
[08:03] | That’s… That’s just great. | 这样啊 不错 嘛 |
[08:05] | We mostly do a cappella versions of cartoon theme songs. | 大多数我们都唱改编的卡通主题曲 |
[08:27] | Dr Reid, I hope I wasn’t too harsh on you | Reid医生 我希望没有为难到你 |
[08:30] | – at rounds this morning. – Oh, it’s OK, sir. | – 今天早上的事 – 噢 没事的 先生 |
[08:33] | I already hate myself much more than I usually do. | 我平时已经够嫌弃自己的了 |
[08:35] | Well, turnabout’s fair play, | 噢 为了彰显公平 |
[08:37] | and all that, so here’s an evaluation form. | 这有个反馈表 |
[08:40] | I figured I’d try to get a | 我想看看 |
[08:42] | read on how all you interns think I’m doing. | 你们实习生怎么看待我 |
[08:44] | Don’t sign your name. | 别署名 |
[08:46] | It’s completely anonymous, and Dr Reid, I’m no she-doc. | 这是完全匿名的 Reid医生 我不是娘娘腔 |
[08:50] | I can take it. | 我受得了的 |
[08:55] | – You’re going to crush him, right? – Oh, yes. | – 你是要弹劾他的节奏吗 – 当然 |
[08:58] | – How do you spell “inadequate”? – Give me that. | – “不称职”怎么写啊 – 给我 |
[09:01] | I’ll fill it out for you. | 我帮你填 |
[09:03] | So, Mr Sullivan, your blast percentage | 噢 Sullivian先生 你的损伤指数 |
[09:06] | is quite a bit higher than we all expected. Around 80 percent. | 比预想的稍微高了些 在百分之八十左右 |
[09:09] | That’s bad, right? | 情况很糟吗 |
[09:10] | You want the number to be low, huh? Like in golf? | 你想比例降下来吗 就像打高尔夫吗 |
[09:14] | Yes, exactly. Like in golf. Do you play? | 对 没错 就像高尔夫球 你打吗 |
[09:18] | Oh, who the hell cares if he plays golf? | 噢 谁他妈管他会不会打高尔夫啊 |
[09:21] | I was bonding. | 我在套近乎啊 |
[09:22] | You’re doing a good job too. | 套得不错嘛 |
[09:24] | Oh, thanks. | 噢 谢谢 |
[09:25] | Who is this clown? | 这小丑是谁啊 |
[09:27] | Paul here is the best oncologist in the room, | Paul是这儿最好的肿瘤医生 |
[09:30] | so why don’t we all just clam up and listen. | 我们就乖乖听他的吧 |
[09:32] | – We need to start chemo. – When? | – 我们要开始做化疗了 – 什么时候 |
[09:36] | This afternoon. | 今天下午 |
[09:39] | I’m afraid this afternoon doesn’t really work for me. | 恐怕今天下午不行了 |
[09:42] | Ironically, I have a golf game to get to. | 正好我有个高尔夫球局 |
[09:44] | Benji, don’t sweat it. Come on, give me a break. | Benji 别紧张 不会出什么事的 |
[09:47] | You gonna be there? | 你会去吗 |
[09:49] | I’ve got about a thousand patients to look after, so no, | 我还有一堆病患要照顾呢 不去 |
[09:52] | I’ll probably miss this first one, but I will leave | 我可能要看不到第一次化疗了 不过我 |
[09:55] | my lovely and talented assistant, Kimmy, OK? | 可爱的明日之星助理Kimmy会去的 行吗 |
[09:59] | Yeah, sure, you know, OK. | 好好 没问题 |
[10:02] | – Oh, am I Kimmy? – No, I’m Kimmy. | – 噢 Kimmy是我吗 – 不 我才是 |
[10:05] | Oh! Good. | 哦 好 |
[10:12] | I’m telling you, Carla torched Dr Kelso for me. | 知道吗 Carla帮我整了Kelso医生 |
[10:15] | No matter what I wrote down, | 无论写什么 |
[10:16] | I always brought it back to sexual inadequacy. | 我都归咎于性功能障碍 |
[10:20] | – So good. – Hello, ladies. | – 不错嘛 – 嗨 女士们 |
[10:22] | – Hey, Doug. – Hey, Doug. | – 嘿 Doug – 嘿 Doug |
[10:24] | What did you write on Kelso’s evaluation? | 你在Kelso的反馈表上填了什么啊 |
[10:27] | – What evaluation? – You didn’t get yours yet? | – 什么反馈表 – 你没有吗 |
[10:29] | Nobody got one. | 没人有啊 |
[10:35] | Around here, bad behaviour always comes back to haunt you. | 在这里 做坏事会遭报应的 |
[10:38] | Dr Wen, I just want to take this opportunity | Wen医生 我想藉此机会 |
[10:40] | to once again apologise to you and the entire Asian community. | 再次向您及全体亚裔人士道歉 |
[10:45] | I’ll pass it on at the next big meeting. | 我会在下次会议里提出的 |
[10:48] | You know, Christopher, | 知道吗 Christopher |
[10:49] | surgeons don’t have to be shallow, rank-obsessed cliches. | 外科医生不用受肤浅的种族主义约束 |
[10:54] | So who’s the best surgical intern? | 那谁才是最优秀的外科实习生呢 |
[10:56] | Is it Bonnie? Is it me? Come on, I just, I gotta know. | Bonnie吗 还是我 说吧 我就求个知道 |
[11:01] | The periampullary carcinoma patient | 那个壶腹周围癌的病人 |
[11:03] | had a failed stenting of the bile duct. | 胆道紧缩手术失败了 |
[11:05] | I wanna go ahead | 我准备给他做 |
[11:07] | and prep him for a pylorus sparing pancreaticoduodenectomy. | 保留幽门的十二指肠手术 |
[11:11] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[11:12] | Wassup, T-Man! Show the Todd some love. | 哟嘿 铁男 给我一点爱 |
[11:21] | Dr.Cox, Ben seemed pretty down after you left, | Cox医生 你走以后Ben看着很低落 |
[11:23] | so I thought I could cover and you could hang out. | 我来给你代班 那你们可以去玩玩咯 |
[11:25] | You’re just an absolute lamb, but you don’t have to. | 真乖 不过你不用这样 |
[11:28] | – I don’t mind. It’s… – Newbie, stop. | – 我不介意 因为 – 菜鸟 闭嘴 |
[11:30] | It’s funny how people handle bad news in different ways. | 有意思的是人们处理坏消息时方式迴异 |
[11:37] | Some people have a visceral reaction. | 有些人的内脏会有反应 |
[11:42] | Time to get my soapy-soap on. | 是时候洗洗手了 |
[11:45] | Some people go into denial. | 有些人不愿面对现实 |
[11:47] | No way. | 不可能 |
[11:49] | And others… | 还有一些人 |
[11:51] | What chance do you give a guy with Ben’s blast percentage? Huh? | 根据Ben的受损程度 你觉得他机会大吗 |
[11:54] | Twenty percent? Thirty…maybe? | 两成吗 可能三成吧 |
[11:57] | You see, I can’t handle that. I cannot. | 看吧 我处理不了 不行 |
[12:01] | So, no thank you there, Johnny. | 所以 不麻烦你了 Johnny |
[12:05] | Others just walk away. | 有些就默默走开 |
[12:12] | Chemotherapy looks harmless, | 化疗看起来无害 |
[12:14] | but it’s really poison pumped directly into your veins. | 实际上是直接把毒药注入血管 |
[12:17] | Every time I got sick when I was a little kid, | 我小时候每次生病 |
[12:20] | – Mom would get me a Tonka truck. – Yeah, so? | – 妈妈就给我一辆玩具卡车 – 哦 那又怎样 |
[12:23] | So where’s my Tonka truck? | 那我的玩具卡车呢 |
[12:29] | – Score. – The earth-mover. Can I see? | – 不错嘛 – 推土机啊 给我看看 |
[12:32] | Ah, see it with your eyes, man, not with your hands. See? | 嘿 眼看手勿动 好吗 |
[12:36] | I can’t believe Perry bailed on you. It’s typical. | Perry居然不来陪你 真经典 |
[12:39] | He’s always out the door if things get too real. | 每当接受不了现实 他就躲开 |
[12:43] | This is the true story. | 就是这样的 |
[12:45] | True story! | 真人真事 |
[12:47] | Of four people, forced to hang out in a hospital. | 四个人被迫在医院里相处 |
[12:50] | To find out what happens when people stop being polite… | 当人与人之间不再以礼相待 |
[12:53] | And start being real. | 而是原形毕露时 |
[12:59] | – He didn’t bail. – If he did, he’s a total wuss. | – 他没躲啊 – 要是躲了 他就是个懦夫 |
[13:12] | Sir, you said you were giving evaluations to all the interns. | 你说给所有实习生都发了调查问卷的 |
[13:15] | Well, not all at once, sweetheart. | 嗯 不过没有一次全发 宝贝 |
[13:17] | With your way there will no accountability. No back and forth. | 要像你说那样 那就不能往来反馈了 |
[13:20] | You wouldn’t have to explain to me why, let’s see… | 你不用解释了 你刚说我是 |
[13:24] | ..”I’m most likely frustrated | “我性趣低落是因为 |
[13:26] | because I haven’t gotten any since the Bay of Pigs.” | 自从猪湾事件过我就没有过性生活” |
[13:29] | Oh, sir, I’m so sorry. | 噢 先生 对不起 |
[13:32] | Are we cool? | 我们没事了吧 |
[13:34] | What could possibly have possessed you to write such filth? | 你怎么能写出这种话呢 |
[13:37] | Dr Kelso, I need to tell you something… | Kelso医生 我有话要跟你说 |
[13:39] | No, that’s OK, Carla, I’m gonna take care of that patient. | 不用 可以的 Carla 我会搞定那个病人的 |
[13:44] | Dr Kelso, I did it because | Kelso医生 我这样做是因为 |
[13:46] | I didn’t think that you’d know it was me | 没想到你会知道是我 |
[13:48] | and I thought that it would be funny. | 我就想搞笑一下 |
[13:50] | Let’s take a walk. | 咱们去散散步吧 |
[13:52] | I’d like to tell you a few things that I think are funny. | 我来告诉你什么叫搞笑 |
[14:02] | Oh, come on, how could this guy be the best? | 拜托 他怎么能算最好的呢 |
[14:05] | You want to know the difference between you? | 你想知道你们有什么不同吗 |
[14:08] | When you’re working I can always see your wheels turning. | 你工作时总是犹豫不前 |
[14:11] | You’re thinking about what you have to do next, what could go wrong. | 你总想接着该做什么 可能会有什么错的 |
[14:14] | You’re not in the moment. | 你总是不在状态 |
[14:16] | And as much as it pains me to say this, the Todd is. | 我也不想这么说 可Todd就是能 |
[14:21] | Please. Just because I’m thorough | 噢 就因为我左思右想吗 |
[14:24] | and I want to keep two Kelly clamps on | 我还准备了两把弯钳 |
[14:26] | in case the appendiceal artery is inadvertently incised | 万一不小心切到阑尾动脉 |
[14:30] | so I can gain immediate | 我就可以马上 |
[14:30] | haemostatic control doesn’t mean I think too much. | 控制止血 这哪算想得多啊 |
[14:35] | Dum de de dum, de de dum De de dum,Shiny scalpel | 啷儿滴咚 闪闪手术刀 |
[14:37] | Dum de de dum, de de dum De de dum, gonna slice him up | 啷儿滴咚 给病患开刀 |
[14:43] | – You’re afraid of escalators. – That’s not uncommon. | – 你怕扶梯啊 – 这不很正常嘛 |
[14:45] | You like the way cashmere feels on your skin. | 你喜欢穿开司米的衣服 |
[14:48] | – How are you doing this? – That’s right, you run away! | – 你怎么知道 – 对啊 快跑开 |
[14:51] | Run away from the truth! | 快逃离事实 |
[14:53] | Look, Dr Cox, I’ve been doing a lot of thinking, | Cox医生 我想了很久 |
[14:56] | and I honestly think the only reason | 我认为你不来医院 |
[15:00] | you’re not down at that hospital right now | 唯一原因就是 |
[15:01] | is that you’re afraid. | 你害怕 |
[15:03] | I think you’re right. I do. | 我认同你 我的确怕 |
[15:08] | That’s partly because you’ve really gotten to know me this year, | 有可能是因为这一年你了解我了 |
[15:12] | but mostly it’s because, well… | 不过更多的是因为 |
[15:16] | …I told you that I was afraid earlier today. | 之前我说过我怕了 |
[15:19] | So please don’t tell me you’ve come here to reiterate things to me | 别告诉我你是来复述我的话的 |
[15:21] | that I’ve already said, because I know the things that I’ve already said. | 我真的说过了 因为我知道自己说过什么 |
[15:25] | In fact, I’m the one who said them. | 因为 就是我说的啊 |
[15:29] | You’ve got to get back in the game, Coxie. | 你该回去了 Coxie |
[15:32] | “Coxie” was a mistake. Pretend I didn’t say Coxie. | “Coxie”错了 当我没说 |
[15:35] | Get out. | 出去 |
[15:37] | Look, I… It boggles my | 看吧 我就不懂 |
[15:38] | mind that you would just bail on a patient. | 你怎么能放弃病患呢 |
[15:41] | A patient is a stranger in a bed | 病人就是躺着床上的陌生人 |
[15:43] | that you can distance yourself from whenever you need to. | 有必要时你可以与他们保持距离 |
[15:46] | Ben is my friend. | Ben是我的朋友 |
[15:50] | And I’m gonna try to visit him over the next couple of weeks, | 几周后我会尝试去看他 |
[15:53] | but if I can’t, then that’ll be very sad for me, | 如果不行 我会很难过 |
[15:58] | but really, it’ll just mean that I’m human. | 的确 我非圣人 |
[16:02] | Oh, and newbie, | 噢 菜鸟 |
[16:06] | please don’t think that you’ve come here because Ben needs me. | 你来这儿并非因为Ben需要我 |
[16:10] | You’re here because you’re scared to death | 只是因为你怕了 |
[16:12] | that you might actually have to rely on yourself for the first time ever. | 你怕自己第一次独自面对 |
[16:15] | And that… | 那就 |
[16:17] | That is just the saddest thing of all. | 那才是最可悲的 |
[16:28] | I think one of the most | 我想大家都感受过 |
[16:29] | universal human experiences is feeling alone. | 孤单的滋味 |
[16:32] | You’d never know it, but there’s most likely tons of people | 你也许不知道 可是成千上万的人 |
[16:35] | feeling the exact same way. | 都尝过这个滋味 |
[16:39] | Maybe because you’re feeling completely abandoned. | 也许是你觉得被抛弃了 |
[16:42] | Maybe you realised that | 也许是你觉察到 |
[16:44] | you aren’t as self-sufficient as you thought. | 你没有想象般坚强 |
[16:47] | Maybe because you know you should’ve handled something differently. | 也许是你觉得该换个方式处理事情 |
[16:51] | Or maybe because you aren’t as good as you thought you were. | 或仅仅也许你不如想象中好 |
[16:54] | Either way, when you hit that low point, you have a choice. | 无论哪种 当跌至谷底时 你就有了选择 |
[16:56] | You can either wallow in self-pity or you can suck it up. | 你可以继续自怨自艾 也可以振作起来 |
[17:02] | It’s your call. | 完全取决于你 |
[17:07] | You know what, Dr Wen? | 知道吗 Wen医生 |
[17:08] | I don’t care if I’m not the best right now, | 我才不管现在我是不是最优秀的 |
[17:10] | because I’m all about the upside, and one day, | 因为我有宏大目标 有朝一日 |
[17:13] | I’m going to own this place. That’s right. All of this right here, | 我要在这里称王 没错 就是这里 |
[17:16] | all of this right here | 还有这里 |
[17:18] | is gonna be the Chris Turk Wing. | 都会是我的地盘 |
[17:25] | Dr Kelso, I wrote that evaluation. | Kelso医生 那问卷是我填的 |
[17:30] | It was me. Elliot didn’t write a word. | 是我 Elliot一个字都没写 |
[17:32] | But I would’ve written every single word if I’d had the courage… | 不过要是有胆量我也会那样写 |
[17:35] | …and the other-side-of-the-tracks upbringing that Carla did. | 还有Carla写的 关于其他的问题 |
[17:38] | – Cos you want to know what I really think of you? – You tell him. | – 你想知道我的看法吗 – 你告诉他 |
[17:46] | You’re mean. | 你很刻薄 |
[17:47] | As for me, I decided that if Dr Cox couldn’t do it, | 我嘛 我决定如果Cox做不好 |
[17:52] | well then, I would have to be the one there for Ben. | 那好吧 我会去帮他的 |
[18:26] | – Oh, thank God. – Goodbye, newbie. | – 噢 谢天谢地 – 再见 菜鸟 |
[18:29] | So, you know, what’s up? | 那么 你还好吗 |
[18:35] | You know, this and that. Hey, I met someone. | 没啥特别 嘿 我遇到了喜欢的人 |
[18:38] | – Really? – Yeah. | – 真的吗 – 真的 |
[18:40] | But she took a stool sample so I think she works here. | 不过她拿了我的大便样品 我猜她在这里工作 |
[18:43] | Redhead? Tall? | 红发的 高个儿 |
[18:47] | – Not on the staff, no. – No? | – 不是这儿的员工 不是 – 不是吗 |
[18:51] | What a strange young lady. | 真是个奇怪的女孩 |
[18:53] | Are we just gonna sit around here | 我们今天就这样干坐着 |
[18:55] | and make jokes the rest of the day? Is that the drill? | 侃侃大山吗 就这么打算吗 |
[18:58] | Listen, if it makes you uncomfortable, | 听着 如果你不舒服 |
[19:00] | then you can just bolt again. | 你可以再跑一次 |
[19:04] | I think it’s only fair you hear my end of the story there, Ben. | 不过你要先听我把话说完 Ben |
[19:07] | All right, fine. | 那好吧 |
[19:16] | Aw, man, I love you, | 嗷 兄弟 我爱你 |
[19:19] | but you’re a complete wuss. | 不过你的的确确是个懦夫 |
[19:22] | I guess I got a little scared. | 我觉得我有点怕 |
[19:25] | Well, let me know if there’s anything I can do to help you | 哈 有什么能帮你度过难关 |
[19:28] | through this rough patch. | 尽量说 |
[19:30] | Give me a break. I’m not good at this stuff. You know that. | 让我歇会儿吧 我不擅长这个 |
[19:33] | – It’s OK. – I don’t like the big conversations. | – 没事 – 我不喜欢最后的谈话 |
[19:37] | It’s cool. | 没关系 |
[19:44] | I’ve been thinking about death a lot lately. | 我最近都在想死亡的事 |
[19:47] | Oh, you gotta be kidding me. | 噢 开什么玩笑 |
[19:50] | You think it’s like New York, you know… | 我觉得就像纽约 你觉得呢 |
[19:53] | To most people it might have seemed like nothing had changed. | 大多数人看来 似乎什么都没有变 |
[19:57] | Well, Dr Murphy? | 呃 Murphy医生 |
[20:05] | – But it had a little. – Go on. | – 不过还是有点变化的 – 继续 |
[20:08] | Could it be lupus? | 是狼疮吗 |
[20:12] | Good job, sport. | 不错 小子 |
[20:27] | As for Ben, he actually | 至于Ben 他的 |
[20:29] | responded to the chemo and went into remission. | 化疗效果很显著 可以暂停了 |
[20:32] | Hopefully he won’t be back, but who knows? | 希望他不要回来了 不过说不准 |
[20:35] | Still, that’s not what this story’s about. | 算了 这不是重点 |
[20:38] | It’s about the day I realised that admitting we’re not heroic | 重点是今天我认识到 承认自己不是英雄 |
[20:41] | is when we’re the most heroic of all. | 才是最有英雄气概的时刻 |
[20:58] | I guess he’ll always… | 我想他永远 |
[21:01] | …be a hero to me. | 都是我的英雄 |
[21:24] | “Always be a hero to me.” | “永远都是我的英雄” |
[21:27] | What a girl! | 真是个小女生 |
[21:29] | What else we got? | 看看还有什么 |
[21:32] | Theatre camp. | 戏剧野营 |
[21:35] | Bingo. | 猜对了 |