时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Who wants another beer? | 谁还想再来一瓶 |
[00:05] | Shoud I have another one? Cause I gotta work early tomorrow. | 我该再喝吗 我明天还要早起上班 |
[00:06] | But I’m having fun now, | 但现在玩得好开心 |
[00:07] | except I had a pizza early… | 可我之前已经吃了块披萨了 |
[00:08] | – Elliot. – Yes, please. | – Elliot – 要 谢谢 |
[00:10] | – Me too, babe. – I’ll give you a hand. | – 我也要 宝贝 – 我来帮你 |
[00:12] | When you spend most of your time together as a part of the group, | 如果你平时总是跟一群人混在一起 |
[00:15] | if you’re left alone, it can get pretty awkward. | 那么一旦突然独处 会变得挺尴尬的 |
[00:17] | There can be uncomfortable silences. | 可能会有令人不适的沉默 |
[00:22] | That was my tummy. | 是我肚子叫 |
[00:28] | Dr Murphy, describe the presentation of Ludwig’s Angina. | Murphy医生 描述一下Ludwig心绞痛的病征 |
[00:31] | Still it’s nothing compared to the silence you can hear at work. | 不过这和工作时的尴尬沉默相比就不算什么了 |
[00:35] | Proud to have you on board, son. | 很荣幸能同你共事 孩子 |
[00:37] | Anyway, I’m sending one of you | 不说废话了 我准备派你们其中之一 |
[00:39] | to an AMA conference | 去参加美国医协研讨会 |
[00:40] | where you will eat free food, stay at a nice hotel, | 这次活动包吃包住 住的还是高级酒店 |
[00:42] | and try your darnedest not to embarrass this hospital. | 但得给我上点心 别丢了咱们医院的脸 |
[00:45] | In the interest of fair, I drew a name out of a hat, | 公平起见 我随机抽了个人 |
[00:47] | and that name was Elliot Reid. | 这个人就是Elliot Reid |
[00:49] | Yes! I never win at anything. | 太好了 我还从没中过奖呢 |
[00:52] | Then I thought… Oh who cares what I thought? | 但我又想 噢我解释这么多干嘛 |
[00:54] | The point is, you’re not going. | 总之 你不能去了 |
[00:57] | You see, it seems as though | 你们看 |
[00:58] | all of you lazybones have forgotten | 好像你们这帮懒骨头全忘了我之前布置的任务 |
[01:01] | my edict about residents publishing case reports. | 任务就是 住院医生全部得去出版病例报告 |
[01:04] | That’s why I decided that whoever brings me the most | 因此我决定 谁的病例最有趣 |
[01:06] | interesting case gets the ticket to Reno. | 谁就能去里诺 |
[01:08] | You know, sir, my parents live in Reno. | 你知道吗先生 我父母就住在里诺 |
[01:10] | Oh that’s just great, sport. | 很好呀孩子 |
[01:11] | I’m sure you’ll see them over Christmas. | 我相信你圣诞节就能见到他们了 |
[01:16] | Criminy. | 老天 |
[01:18] | There aren’t many things | 并没有很多事 |
[01:19] | that can make the chief of medicine move fast, | 能让医学主任这么火急火燎的 |
[01:21] | but whenever we get a patient | 但当与我们医院大楼同名的病人 |
[01:22] | who has the same name as a wing of the hospital, | 来住院时 |
[01:24] | you can pretty much predict Kelso’s behaviour. | Kelso的行为也就不难预测了 |
[01:27] | Would you like it high up on the cheek | 你是希望我亲在屁股蛋儿上 |
[01:29] | or do you prefer this fleshy part in the middle? | 还是亲在中间这个丰润的部分呢 |
[01:35] | I’m trying to decide who’s the most detestable suck-up here. | 我正在思考这屋子里哪个马屁精最惹人嫌 |
[01:38] | You, this feminine guy with the perm… | 你 这个爆炸头娘娘腔 |
[01:41] | Mom, please. | 妈 当着这么多人面儿呢 |
[01:43] | …or the one in the corner who can’t stop daydreaming. | 还是角落里这个白日梦做不停的家伙 |
[01:53] | I’m sorry, what? | 抱歉 什么 |
[01:54] | Oh great. Another sycophant. | 太好了 又来个拍马屁的 |
[01:56] | Listen up there, Molly Menopause. | 听着 更年期妇女 |
[01:58] | I need you to quiet the hell down. | 你给我安静点 |
[01:59] | You’re scaring everyone in the hospital. | 你可把医院里所有人都给吓着了 |
[02:01] | I mean, My God! They’re delivering a baby upstairs, | 我的天呐 楼上在接生小孩 |
[02:04] | the poor kid’s using the umbilical cord to crawl the hell back in. | 可怜孩子正试图顺着脐带爬回去呢 |
[02:07] | Now, you listen to me… | 你听我说 |
[02:09] | I mean it, sister. | 我是认真的 姐们儿 |
[02:11] | OK. From now on he’s my doctor. | 好吧 现在开始就他是我的医生 |
[02:13] | The rest of you can get the hell out of here. | 剩下的人可以滚了 |
[02:15] | Scram. | 闪 |
[02:17] | Wait. | 等等 |
[02:19] | Is that easy to manage? | 这发型好打理吗 |
[02:36] | OK. I’m Dr Cox. This is my Gal Friday. | 我是Cox医生 这是我的助手Friday |
[02:39] | She’ll be helping me to take care of you. | 她会帮助我照顾你 |
[02:41] | But before we get underway, | 但在我们正式开始之前 |
[02:43] | we’re gonna need you to ease up on the yakety-yak. | 你得管好嘴巴少说废话 |
[02:45] | You can drop the macho act now, dear. They’re gone. | 你可以放下强硬的态度了 亲 他们都走了 |
[02:47] | Yak, schmack. The lips stay zipped. | 废话屁话都别说 嘴巴闭紧 |
[02:49] | Zipped-schmipped. Oh I thought we were riffing. | 闭嘴别屁话 噢我以为我们在互相应和 |
[02:52] | – Yeah we’re not. – OK. | – 并没有 – 好吧 |
[02:53] | Well, aren’t you delicious? | 你看起来挺秀色可餐的嘛 |
[02:55] | If I were 20 years younger and slightly tipsy, | 如果我年轻个20岁再喝得稍醉 |
[02:56] | this might be your lucky day. | 今天可能就是你的幸运日了 |
[02:58] | Careful there, sweetcheeks. | 说话当心点 小甜心 |
[03:00] | I haven’t decided which way i’m going to take your temperature yet. | 我还没决定用哪种方法测量你的体温呢 |
[03:05] | Wow…she had some real old-fashioned sass. | 哇哦 她有那种货真价实的老派范儿 |
[03:07] | I mean you just don’t see sass like that anymore. | 我是说 这年头好像已经很难见到这种范儿了 |
[03:09] | – Stop saying “Sass.” – Sass. | – 别再说”范儿”这词了 – 范儿 |
[03:13] | Dr Cox, I have a patient with blennorrhea. | Cox医生 我这儿有个淋病患者 |
[03:16] | And I was wondering if you | 我在想你觉得 |
[03:17] | think that’s interesting enough to present to Dr Kelso? | 这个病例对于Kelso医生来说够有趣吗 |
[03:20] | Gosh. I’m sorry, Nervous Guy, | 天啊 抱歉了小菜鸟 |
[03:22] | but I just can’t do your work for you. | 我可不能就这么替你代劳 |
[03:24] | But what do you say you head on down to the library and look it up | 但你可以下楼去图书馆 |
[03:27] | in the New England Journal of | 在<新英格兰医学杂志>查查 |
[03:28] | “Who Gives a Rat’s Ass”? | “谁他妈在乎”这五个字的定义 |
[03:29] | You’ve got to leave this instant, this second, this moment. Just go. | 你可以滚了 现在立刻马上 |
[03:34] | Boy. Now tell me this, muffin. | 天呐 告诉我 亲亲 |
[03:36] | You’re not gonna be like these mindless drones | 你不会像这些无头苍蝇一样 |
[03:38] | trying to turn the sniffles into something much more fascinating | 试图在更有趣的病例上凑一脚 |
[03:42] | just so you’re selected to go to this stupid conference, are you? | 只为了让自己能去那个愚蠢的会议吧 |
[03:45] | I felt that I knew the right answer. | 我想我知道正确答案 |
[03:48] | – No? – Oh, good girl. | – 不会 – 噢好女孩儿 |
[03:53] | Nurse Roberts, I just saw your | Roberts护士 我刚刚看见你 |
[03:55] | patient in 106 and I’ve decided | 106号房的病人了 然后我决定 |
[03:57] | that the next time you place an lV | 下次你为患者静脉注射时 |
[03:59] | and actually hit the vein on the first try, | 如果第一下就能扎到静脉 |
[04:01] | I’m gonna crack open a bottle of bubbly. | 我就要开香槟庆祝 |
[04:03] | I mean, my God, woman. | 我是说 我的天呐 女士 |
[04:05] | The man looks like Al Jarreau was his nurse. | 那人看起来就像艾尔加诺是他的护士一样 |
[04:08] | – What? – lsn’t he the blind fella? | – 什么 – 就是那个盲人歌手啊 |
[04:11] | – You mean Ray Charles. – Dammit. | – 你说的是雷查尔斯 – 妈的 |
[04:13] | Anyway, you’re incompetent. | 反正就是你太瞎了 |
[04:16] | Easy, Laverne. You’re a saved woman. | 别慌 Laverne 你没问题 |
[04:19] | Don’t worry. Remember tomorrow is his wedding anniversary. | 别担心 明天就是他的结婚纪念日了 |
[04:22] | Why does that matter? | 那又怎么样 |
[04:23] | Cause right about tomorrow, | 因为就在明天 |
[04:24] | Bob Kelso will be sweeter than flowers dipped in honey. | Bob Kelso会变得比浸过蜂蜜的花儿还甜 |
[04:27] | Which is why every year we use this time as an opportunity | 所以每年的这时候就是我们趁机 |
[04:31] | to ask him for anything our department needs. | 向他提出我们部门的需求的时候 |
[04:34] | Like equipment. | 比方说医用器材的需求 |
[04:35] | Or an extra nurse on weekends. | 或者要求周末多排点护士值班 |
[04:37] | Or a Slip ‘N Slide. Who’s with me? | 或者去玩一次激流勇进 谁赞成 |
[04:39] | – Shut up. – I don’t get it, Dr Wen. | – 闭嘴吧 – 我不懂诶 Wen医生 |
[04:42] | Why would Kelso’s anniversary make him | 为什么Kelso的纪念日能让他 |
[04:44] | less of a jerk than usual? | 变得不像平时那么混蛋呢 |
[04:46] | Well, tonight after work, | 嘛 今晚下班后 |
[04:48] | Dr Kelso will take his wife to a candlelit dinner. | Kelso医生会带他老婆去享用一顿烛光晚餐 |
[04:50] | Then, after they’ve toasted to 40 wonderful years together, | 然后 在他们举杯庆祝40载幸福岁月后 |
[04:55] | they’ll go home and… | 他们会回家 然后 |
[04:58] | I actually think it’s sweet that at their age they still… | 我认为他们到这年纪还能这样其实挺甜蜜的 |
[05:02] | And then, bam! Dr Wen points to me | 然后 啪 Wen医生指向我 |
[05:04] | and now guess who has to ask Dr Kelso | 猜猜明天哪个倒霉蛋被派去向Kelso医生 |
[05:06] | for a new argon laser tomorrow? | 要新的氩激光器 |
[05:08] | – I’m sorry, baby. – I’m out of here. | – 可怜咯 宝贝 – 我撤啦 |
[05:12] | Damn argon laser. | 天杀的氩激光器 |
[05:14] | Carla, do you think we’d hang out as much | Carla 你觉得如果没有JD和Turk |
[05:15] | if it weren’t for JD and Turk? | 我们还会这么经常一起玩吗 |
[05:18] | Probably not. | 不觉得诶 |
[05:19] | I mean they are the one thing we have most in common. | 我们唯一的共同点就是他们俩了啊 |
[05:21] | We have a lot in common. | 我们有很多共同点的 |
[05:22] | I mean we both have a hard time digesting dairy. | 比如说我们都对乳制品消化不良 |
[05:25] | You’re right. Do you want to be my maid of honour? | 你说得对诶 你想当我的伴娘吗 |
[05:27] | Elliot, I don’t know why you’re trying to force this. | Elliot 我不知道为什么你刻意想跟我成为好朋友 |
[05:30] | We’re fine. | 我们挺好的 |
[05:32] | I gotta get back to work. | 我得回去工作了 |
[05:36] | We both work. | 我们都工作也算个共同点啊 |
[05:39] | So, have you found any cool cases yet? | 你找到什么有趣的病例了吗 |
[05:41] | Look muffin, I’m not gonna run around this hosipital | 听着亲亲 我才不会像你们这些无头苍蝇一样 |
[05:44] | like rest of you mindless drones | 在医院里跑来跑去 |
[05:45] | trying to turn the sniffles into something fascinating | 试图在有意思的事情上插一脚 |
[05:47] | just so you can go to some stupid conference. | 只为了去一个愚蠢的会议 |
[05:50] | Schmonference. | 毫无意义 |
[05:51] | It’s fun to rhyme! | 押韵真是有趣 |
[05:53] | What’s stupid? It’s an amazing networking opportunity. | 哪里愚蠢了 这是一个很好的交流工作机会啊 |
[05:56] | Doesn’t matter though, cos I’ve got it wrapped up anyway. | 不过无所谓了 因为我赢定了 |
[05:58] | Why, do you have something better than my guy with blennorrhea? | 为什么 你有比淋病更酷的病例吗 |
[06:00] | Doug, if I told you, you would not believe it. | Doug 就算我告诉你 你也不会相信的 |
[06:05] | And as you can see, the ass is on the front. | 正如你们所见 屁股长在前面 |
[06:13] | Front butt. It’s like the grail. | 屁股长在前面 这简直像圣杯一样神圣 |
[06:16] | Oh, did you say something, Mr Too-Scared-To-Get-ln-The-Game? | 你说什么了吗 没胆玩的先生 |
[06:20] | Don’t get sucked in. | 别中招 |
[06:21] | You know, I have an interesting patient, too. | 你知道吗 我也有个有趣的病人 |
[06:24] | So basically, Mr Davis, you received a blunt trauma | 所以基本上 Davis先生 你阴茎海绵体的 |
[06:27] | to the fibrous tissue of the corpus cavernosum. | 纤维组织受到钝击 |
[06:30] | Great, and that means? | 是吗 那就是说 |
[06:32] | You broke your penis. | 你的鸡鸡断了 |
[06:34] | Wow. I can’t wait to get my cast signed. | 哇哦 我等不及要成为演员了 |
[06:38] | Yeah, I gotta tell you, it’s such an unusual case. | 是啊 你得知道 这是个很不寻常的病例 |
[06:41] | Would you mind if I try to get it published in a medical journal? | 你介意我把这发表到国家医学期刊上吗 |
[06:44] | That would be fantastic. | 那真是太好了 |
[06:46] | I’ll let you…mull it over. | 我再给你点时间考虑考虑吧 |
[06:49] | And smile, Mr Davis. | 记得微笑哦 Davis先生 |
[06:51] | Tomorrow’s gonna be a better day… | 明天将是更好的一天 |
[06:55] | For everyone. | 对所有人而言 |
[07:10] | Dr Kelso, happy anniversary. | Kelso医生 纪念日快乐 |
[07:15] | Excuse me, sir. | 抱歉 先生 |
[07:20] | Sir… | 先生 |
[07:29] | Carla, I figured out why we don’t hang out more. | Carla 我知道为什么我们关系没那么好了 |
[07:32] | That’s great, Elliot, pins and needles, really, | 那真是太好了 Elliot 我迫不及待想知道呢 |
[07:34] | but I’m prepping a patient for surgery here. | 但我正在为病人准备手术 |
[07:36] | Oh, Mrs Kellerman’s my patient too. | 噢 Kellerman女士也是我的病人 |
[07:37] | I traded with Doug so we could talk. | 我为了能跟你聊聊就和Doug交换了 |
[07:38] | Oh,are you two friends? | 你们是朋友吗 |
[07:40] | We’re about to be. | 马上就会是了 |
[07:42] | Oh my God. | 我的天呐 |
[07:43] | You’re still stuck on your first impression of me, | 你还是忘不了对我的第一印象 |
[07:45] | that I am some narrow-minded spoiled brat. | 仍然以为我是个狭隘的被宠坏的孩子 |
[07:47] | Elliot, not now, OK? | Elliot 现在不是时候好吗 |
[07:51] | When I was a kid I was close with my maid. | 我小时候和家里的女仆关系很好 |
[07:53] | That’s it. | 够了 |
[07:55] | So you think that you totally get my whole experience | 所以你以为就通过一个清理你家屋子的 |
[07:58] | because of the Latina woman who cleaned your house? | 拉丁裔女人你就能了解我的全部经历了吗 |
[08:01] | What are you talking about? Our maid was white. | 你说什么呢我们女仆是白人 |
[08:03] | What was her name? | 她叫什么名字 |
[08:08] | Consuela Consuela. | |
[08:09] | Look, you know I don’t always say the right thing. | 听着 你知道我偶尔会说错话 |
[08:11] | But you also know how hard I’m trying, | 但你也知道我正在努力 |
[08:12] | so, yeah, I guess you’re right. we have nothing in common. | 所以好吧 我想你说对了 我们毫无共同点 |
[08:14] | Because I only have things in common with nice people. | 因为我只和友善的人有共同点 |
[08:16] | You two realise I can still hear you, right? | 你们知道我还是听得见的吧 |
[08:21] | Hi… | 嗨 |
[08:26] | Dr. Carlson, if paediatrics needs a new bronchoscope, | Carlson医生 如果儿科需要一个新的支气管窥镜 |
[08:28] | you’re gonna get one. | 那就给你们买一个 |
[08:29] | Love to the wife and kidlets. Who’s next? | 爱生活爱家庭 下一个是谁 |
[08:32] | Hey, do me a favour. Hold my place in line. | 帮我个忙 帮我排个队 |
[08:35] | – For how long? – Uhh, I don’t know. | – 排多久 – 呃我不知道 |
[08:37] | Well, why? What do you have to do? | 为什么 你想要什么 |
[08:40] | Nothing. I might just veg. | 没什么 可能就随便占个名额吧 |
[08:44] | No, seriously, try me. I can do it with anything. | 不 说真的 考我 我什么都能押上韵 |
[08:46] | – Go away. – Go ashmay. | – 走开 – 水要开 |
[08:48] | – All right, try this one… – Angie, put on your flats. | – 好吧 试试这个 – Angie 换上平底鞋 |
[08:51] | – We’re going for a walk. – Eat shmit and die. | – 我们要去走走 – 吃翔死 |
[08:54] | Around here, life can be full of surprises. | 在这里 生活总是充满意外 |
[08:56] | Some are as simple as | 有些简单如 |
[08:57] | forgetting something you were supposed to ask for. | 忘记了你应该去要的东西 |
[08:59] | Dr Kelso! Is he gone? | Kelso医生 他走了吗 |
[09:06] | Some are so unexpected | 有些事太出乎意料了 |
[09:07] | that everyhing else takes a back seat. | 相比之下其他事都黯然失色 |
[09:10] | I’m sorry, Mrs. Kellermen, | 抱歉 Kellermen女士 |
[09:11] | I don’t even know what kind of surgery you’re having. | 我还不知道你要做的是什么手术 |
[09:13] | I’m getting big fake breasts. | 我要隆个大胸 |
[09:17] | And some you’d never thought you’d hear. | 还有些是你从没想过自己会听见的话 |
[09:19] | Litsen Newbie, I don’t tell you I respect you a lot | 听着菜鸟 我没怎么跟你说过我尊重你 |
[09:20] | because…Well, I don’t. | 因为 我的确不 |
[09:23] | I know. | 我知道 |
[09:23] | But I gotta say, the fact you’re not jumping | 但我不得不说 你没有像其它伙计一样 |
[09:25] | through Kelso’s hoops like the rest of these peons… | 盲目跳进Kelso的圈套这件事 |
[09:27] | Yes, you. Forever you, a thousand times you. Move. Move it. | 是的你 你 你你你 走开 走远点 |
[09:33] | Anyway, let’s make pretend it’s your birthday, because… | 总之 就假装今天是你的生日吧 因为 |
[09:37] | – Ah, hell, I’m impressed. – Let’s get some coffee. | – 啊不管了 我对你刮目相看 – 一起去喝咖啡吧 |
[09:41] | This is great. There’s only one problem. | 这真是太好了 唯一的问题就是 |
[09:44] | You see, ten minutes ago… | 你们看 十分钟之前 |
[09:45] | What the hell. Go ahead and use me in your case report. | 不管了 就把我写在你的病历报告里吧 |
[09:48] | I’m going to Reno. | 我要去里诺啦 |
[09:54] | Beg your pardon, Newbie. What are you thinking? | 怎么了 菜鸟 你在想什么 |
[09:58] | – Not about Reno. – Attagirl. Let’s go. | – 不是在想里诺 – 乖孩子 走吧 |
[10:08] | With every sip of the coffee Dr Cox that bought me, | Cox医生给我买的咖啡的每一口里 |
[10:10] | I could taste my own hypocrisy. | 我都能尝出自己的虚伪 |
[10:14] | Thank God my hypocrisy missed me. | 我的虚伪想我啦 |
[10:17] | The reason I wanted you to stand in line for me | 我让你帮我排队的原因是 |
[10:19] | is cos I need a new mop. | 我需要一个新拖把 |
[10:20] | The floors are all slippery cos this one doesn’t work. | 地板这么滑是因为这把不管用了 |
[10:23] | You know why it doesn’t work? | 你这到为什么这把不管用了吗 |
[10:25] | rIt’s out of mop gas? | 油没加满吗 |
[10:26] | No. Cos it’s so old it won’t soak up water. See? | 不 是因为它太旧了已经吸不上水了 你看 |
[10:32] | Something in that filthy mop water woke me up. | 那肮脏的拖把水唤醒了我 |
[10:35] | I decided I could have my cake and eat it too. | 我决定鱼与熊掌我都要吃 |
[10:39] | Dr Cox would never know. | Cox医生根本不会发现 |
[10:40] | What do you say, Bridge Club? How you feeling? | 怎么样呀 老牌手 你感觉如何 |
[10:43] | Like crap. What the hell’s wrong with me? | 像屎一样 我到底是怎么了 |
[10:45] | Your abdominal pains suggest biliary disease, | 你的腹痛显示可能是胆道疾病 |
[10:47] | but your tests came back negative, | 但你的测试又是阴性 |
[10:49] | so we don’t exactly know what’s wrong with you. | 所以我们也不太清楚你怎么了 |
[10:51] | But don’t worry. Dr Cox and I never say die. | 但别担心 Cox医生和我都没说会死 |
[10:54] | Unless of course someone actually dies. | 除非当然真的有人死了 |
[10:56] | Then we’re kind of forced to by law. | 这样的话法律要求我们不得不说 |
[10:58] | – He’s talking again. – Oh, come on. The kid’s OK. | – 这傻瓜又开口了 – 别这样 这孩子还不错啦 |
[11:02] | “The kid”? This is great. | 竟然叫我这孩子 真是太好了 |
[11:04] | So why haven’t I heard your name before? | 所以为什么我以前从没听说过你呢 |
[11:06] | Well I’ve only been here a year, | 我只来了一年 |
[11:08] | and he’s just started calling me “The kid.” | 而他也才刚开始称我为 这孩子 |
[11:09] | Which I love by the way. | 顺便说下我很喜欢这称呼 |
[11:11] | She’s talking to me, pumpkin. | 她是在跟我说 小可爱 |
[11:12] | Seriously you should be more than just an attending. | 说真的你不应该只当个主治医生 |
[11:14] | – Let me make a phone call. – I’m not so good with handouts. | – 让我来打个电话 – 我不擅长接受施舍 |
[11:18] | Oh come on, I’m only putting in a good word. | 拜托 我只是帮你说几句好话 |
[11:20] | I tell you what, there, bubby, if you want to help me, | 听我说 朋友 如果你想帮我 |
[11:22] | why don’t you quiet down and get yourself some rest? | 那就安静下来好好休息 |
[11:24] | And then if you’re a really good girl, | 然后如果你表现的很好 |
[11:26] | I’ll wind up your car | 我说不定还能给你的车上好发条 |
[11:28] | and take you out to a talkie. | 带你去看场电影 |
[11:31] | Oh I could do naughty things to that man. | 我真想对那男人做些色色的事情 |
[11:34] | Uncomfortable. | 令人不适 |
[11:38] | – You’re getting fake breasts? – Stripper big. | – 你要隆胸 – 脱衣舞娘一般大的 |
[11:40] | Forgive me, Mrs Kellerman, but | 原谅我 Kellerman女士 |
[11:42] | why would you wait until now to do this? | 但为什么你会等到现在才做 |
[11:45] | – You know, cos you’re so old. – Yeah, Elliot, she gets that. | – 你知道的 你已经这么老了 – 好了 Elliot 她知道 |
[11:47] | Yeah, I know. I’m sure she gets it all the time. | 我知道 我只是确保她没忘记 |
[11:51] | Look, I’ve been self-conscious | 听着 我已经扭捏了 |
[11:52] | my whole life and I finally got the courage. | 一辈子了然后终于鼓起了勇气 |
[11:55] | Besides, can you two honestly say | 再说了 你们两个说实话 |
[11:57] | there’s not one thing you’d | 如果有机会 |
[11:58] | change about yourself if you could? | 你们还会宁愿让自身的一切都维持原状吗 |
[12:00] | – I can honestly say that. – Me too. | – 我愿意 – 我也是 |
[12:02] | Then you’re both liars. | 那么你们俩就是骗子 |
[12:04] | Hey, Mrs K. | 嘿 K女士 |
[12:05] | Let’s get you into a fresh pair of blouse bunnies. | 来给你换上兔女郎的身材啦 |
[12:09] | To hell with this | 见鬼的 |
[12:10] | “There’s only one day to ask Kelso for stuff” Thing. | 只有一天能向Kelso提要求 |
[12:13] | Shoot, I’m getting that argon laser today. | 妈的 我今天去要氩激光器 |
[12:30] | Dr Kelso… | Kelso医生 |
[12:38] | So uncool… | 太不妙了 |
[12:41] | – What? – Nothing. | – 干嘛 – 没事 |
[12:45] | And you? – Nothing, sir. | 你呢 – 没事 先生 |
[12:46] | I don’t want anything from you ever. | 我什么都不想跟您要 |
[12:48] | You know, that’s what my son always says, | 你知道吗 我儿子也总是这么说 |
[12:50] | but when Mother’s Day rolls around, | 但每到母亲节 |
[12:51] | guess who wants to go halfsies on a pasta pot for Enid? | 猜猜是谁想要合伙给Enid买个意大利面锅呢 |
[12:54] | – No, sir, I… – She’s not my mother, dammit. | – 不 先生 我 – 她又不是我妈 妈的 |
[12:58] | And don’t think I’ve forgotten | 而且别以为我忘了 |
[12:59] | that you have yet to turn in a case report. | 你还没有上交病例报告 |
[13:01] | You have until six. | 六点之前交 |
[13:04] | You can’t just change your mind. | 你不可以就这样改变主意 |
[13:06] | I’m sorry. Did I pass out from the pain in my penis | 很抱歉 我是不是刚刚鸡鸡疼的昏过去了 |
[13:09] | and suddenly we’re not in America anymore? | 然后突然之间我们已经不在美国了呢 |
[13:12] | Crap. | 干 |
[13:14] | – What’s this? – It’s a mop. | – 这是什么 – 一个拖把 |
[13:17] | Yeah, I got that. I mean, why’d you get it for me? | 我知道这是拖把 你为什么买给我 |
[13:20] | Cos I thought it would be nice. Why? Don’t you like it? | 因为我觉得这样挺好的 怎么了 你不喜欢吗 |
[13:27] | Well? | 怎么 |
[13:37] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[13:39] | Man, today could not get any worse. | 天呐 今天简直不能更糟 |
[13:41] | If you were to change one | 如果你能够改变 |
[13:42] | thing about my phisical appearance, what would it be? | 我外貌中的一项 你会选什么 |
[13:46] | You’re testing me. I get it. | 你在考验我 我知道 |
[13:48] | Babe, you know I don’t like you talking | 宝贝 你知道我不喜欢你在 |
[13:50] | to God when we’re trying to have a discussion. | 我们谈事情的时候和上帝说话 |
[13:52] | Now, if I were to be really honest with myself, | 现在 如果我要诚实面对自己 |
[13:56] | I would change everything. | 我什么都想改 |
[13:59] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[14:01] | Why don’t we just skip what I think | 还是别管我怎么想了 |
[14:02] | and jump right ahead to not having sex for a month? | 直接用一个月不上床来惩罚我吧 |
[14:06] | Are all women this crazy? | 所有的女人都这么疯吗 |
[14:09] | I hate my cheeks. Suck them in. | 真讨厌这对脸蛋 看我吸进来 |
[14:12] | I’ll take some of that. | 试试这样好了 |
[14:13] | Oh, that’s right, work it baby. Now you’re smoking. | 噢没错 扭起来 你最性感了 |
[14:18] | God, I’m hideous. | 天呐我真是个傻缺 |
[14:21] | Good news, Mrs Warner. | 好消息 Warner女士 |
[14:22] | I think we got a pretty good idea what’s going on in there… | 我们知道你的身体是怎么回事了 |
[14:24] | So I don’t have a case to present. | 我没法交病例了 罢了 |
[14:26] | At least this way we get to stay a team. | 至少这样一来我们的关系能好好保持 |
[14:28] | Anyway, it turns out the EGD showed multiple erosive peptic ulcers, | 总之 内镜显示了腐蚀性消化道溃疡 |
[14:32] | and the secretin injection test was positive, | 并且胰泌素注射测试的结果是阳性 |
[14:35] | all of which suggests you have | 说明你得了 |
[14:36] | gastrinomatous Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome. | 胃泌素瘤性佐林格埃利森综合征 |
[14:38] | In English, please. | 请说英文 |
[14:40] | Your stomach acid is eroding your own intestines. | 你的胃酸在腐蚀你的肠道 |
[14:43] | It’s remarkable. | 实在是神奇 |
[14:44] | I’ve never actually seen anything like it before. | 我从没见过这样的病例 |
[14:46] | Newbie, you? | 菜鸟你呢 |
[14:48] | No. | 没见过 |
[14:49] | And that’s when I realised Mrs Warner was | 就是在那个时候我意识到了Warner女士是 |
[14:51] | the most interesting case in the hospital. | 医院里最有趣的病例 |
[14:52] | The whole thing’s treatable. | 这完全是可治疗的 |
[14:54] | We’re going to step outside and then we’ll get underway. | 我们现在出去准备然后马上着手治疗 |
[14:55] | How’s that sound. | 怎么样 |
[14:57] | – Newbie, what do you say? – I just had to go for it. | – 菜鸟 你怎么说 – 我必须放手一搏 |
[15:00] | Actually, if you could give me a second, | 能不能 给我一点时间 |
[15:02] | I wanna ask Mrs Warner something. | 我想问Warner女士一点事 |
[15:04] | What? | 什么 |
[15:05] | To marry me. | 嫁给我 |
[15:07] | Come on, heel toe. What do you say, kid? | 快来 跟上 怎么样孩子 |
[15:17] | Mrs Warner, I was wondering | Warner女士 你能否 |
[15:19] | if you’d give me permission to present your case | 允许我将您的病例 |
[15:20] | to possiblly be published in a national medical journal | 发表在国家医疗期刊上 |
[15:22] | so that I might be chosen to go to an AMA conference? | 好让我有机会去参加美国医学研讨会呢 |
[15:25] | Sure, why not? | 当然可以 |
[15:27] | Thanks. | 谢谢你 |
[15:29] | Excuse me. | 请让下 |
[15:36] | Excuse me, Dr Kelso, can I have a minute of your time? | 不好意思 Kelso医生 我能跟你说几句话吗 |
[15:38] | Oh, for God’s sake, son. I have two more days of peace | 哦我的天呐 我老婆从减肥营回来之前 |
[15:41] | before my wife returns from fat camp. | 我只剩两天的平静日子了 |
[15:43] | Look, I need an argon laser, | 听着 我需要一台氩激光器 |
[15:46] | and I was gonna ask you yesterday, but then… Hold up. | 本来我是打算昨天问你要的 但是后来 等等 |
[15:50] | How can you make love to your wife if she’s at fat camp? | 你老婆在减肥营 你是怎么跟她做爱的 |
[15:52] | The real question is, | 你该问的是 |
[15:53] | how can I make love to her when she’s not at fat camp? | 她在家的时候我怎么会跟她做爱 |
[15:56] | Sir, you lied to us. | 先生 你骗了我们 |
[15:57] | Hi, I’m Bob Kelso. Nice to meet you. | 嗨 我是Bob Kelso 很高兴认识你 |
[16:00] | Look, sport, | 听着孩子 |
[16:01] | if people think I’m only giving once a year, | 如果人们以为我一年只有一天会给东西 |
[16:03] | they’ll only be asking me for things once a year, Capiche. | 他们每年就只会问我一次 懂了吗 |
[16:06] | Now get out of my eye line. | 快离开我的视线 |
[16:07] | Nurse Tidsdale is wearing ankle socks today. | Tidsdale护士今天穿了短袜 |
[16:12] | How about I don’t? And how about you help me out | 我就不让 你帮我一把 |
[16:15] | and I won’t tell anybody about this? | 我就不告诉任何人真相怎么样 |
[16:17] | Unless you like it when people | 除非你喜欢大家 |
[16:19] | come and ask you for stuff like every single day. | 每天都来向你要东西 |
[16:26] | Fat camp. Six years she’s been going there, | 还减肥营咧 六年了 |
[16:29] | and the only thing getting thinner is my wallet. | 瘦下来的只有我的钱包 |
[16:36] | – Is JD here? – No, it’s just me. | – JD在吗 – 不在 这只有我 |
[16:40] | Oh… Um… I guess I’ll just wait too. | 哦 呃 那我只能等会儿了 |
[16:44] | – Crap. – Fine. I’ll wait outside. | – 妈的 – 好吧我出去等 |
[16:46] | No, I was talking to my hair. | 不是啦我是在说我的头发 |
[16:49] | I mean, if it’s even the least bit humid, | 只要有一点点湿 |
[16:51] | all of a sudden I’m Doctor J. | 我就突然变成J医生了 |
[16:53] | Is he in radiology? | 是放射科那个吗 |
[16:57] | Yeah. | 对 |
[17:01] | Carla, you know, I would kill for your hair. | Carla 你知道吗 我超想要你的头发 |
[17:04] | – Really? – Yeah. | – 真的吗 – 真的 |
[17:07] | I would kill for your legs. | 我超想要你那样的腿 |
[17:09] | I would kill for your lips. | 我超想要你那样的嘴唇 |
[17:11] | I’d kill for that wagon you’re draggin’. | 我超想要你身后那两节车厢 |
[17:14] | – That’s your butt. – Thank you. | – 我在说你的臀部 – 谢谢你 |
[17:19] | – Wagon? – Draggin’. | – 车厢 – 身后的 |
[17:22] | I won! Thank you, Mrs Warner! | 我赢啦 谢谢你Warner女士 |
[17:25] | In your face! In your face! In your… | 让你好看 让你好看 让你 |
[17:30] | -…face. – Congratulations. | – 好看 – 恭喜你 |
[17:33] | You get to represent the | 你能在里诺的 |
[17:35] | Kelso Kennel Club at the big show in Reno. | 大舞台上代表Kelso小狗俱乐部表演 |
[17:38] | Just remember when you are posing and prancing | 别忘了当你在评委面前 |
[17:40] | in front of the judges | 昂首阔步摆姿势的时候 |
[17:41] | to keep that shaved behind of yours held up nice and high, | 要好好地亮出你精心打理过的毛发 |
[17:44] | Iike the proud puppy that you are. | 才不失为一只骄傲的小狗狗 |
[17:47] | And when it comes time to hand out blue ribbons, | 当他们授予你一等奖时 |
[17:49] | it will be such an exciting time for you. It really will be. | 那将会是你人生中无比精彩的一个时刻 真的 |
[17:51] | But for the love of God, Newbie, | 但看在上帝的份上 新人 |
[17:53] | you’ve gotta try, try, try | 你得努力努力再努力 |
[17:55] | not to squeeze out a dookie on the Astroturf. | 别在人造草皮上出洋相 |
[17:58] | Cos… I mean, God forbid you | 因为 上帝不允许你 |
[18:01] | were ever an embarrassment to Master Bob, right? | 丢主人Bob的脸 对吧 |
[18:05] | You know, I don’t care what you think. | 你知道吗 我不在乎你怎么想 |
[18:07] | – Yeah, you do. – I know. | – 你在乎的 – 我知道 |
[18:13] | Look, I wanna be like you… | 听着 我想成为你 |
[18:17] | but a more successful you. | 但是更成功的你 |
[18:19] | There’s nothing wrong with playing the game once in a while. | 偶尔玩玩游戏并没有错 |
[18:24] | Tell you what, ten years from now when I’m your boss, | 我告诉你吧 十年后当我是你上司的时候 |
[18:25] | I’m gonna go ahead and throw in a good word for you, | 我会直接为你说好话 |
[18:27] | and you won’t even have to ask… | 你根本不需要拜托我 |
[18:31] | …sir. | 先生 |
[18:38] | I like to think your life comes down | 我认为生活确实 |
[18:39] | to the choices you’ve made along the way. | 是由你的选择组成的 |
[18:43] | Like the choice to stand up to a superior. | 选择勇敢地直面你的上司 |
[18:52] | Or the choice to focus on what you | 选择关注你们的共同点 |
[18:53] | have in common instead of what you don ‘t. | 而不是不同点 |
[19:03] | Or the choice to let someone help you for once. | 选择偶尔让别人帮帮你 |
[19:12] | In the end, you just have to trust your decisions. | 在最后 你只需要选择信任自己的决定 |
[19:15] | You’re the husband? We gotta get you bigger hands. | 你是她丈夫吗 你现在得需要一双更大的手了 |
[19:17] | And hopefully you’ll land on solid ground. | 并且希望你能够脚踏实地 |
[19:23] | – Well, what about your new mop? – I like my old one. | – 新拖把呢 – 我喜欢旧的这个 |
[19:26] | – But you cried. – No, that was you. | – 但你都哭了 – 你才哭了 |
[19:32] | That’s a good one. | 干得漂亮 |