时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Mr. Hogan, I can’t stress enough | Hogan先生 我得再强调一遍 |
[00:03] | how much you gotta avoid the red meat. | 别再吃肉了 |
[00:05] | Cirrhosis of your liver is preventing it from filtering out toxins, | 你的肝硬化正在危害肝脏的毒素过滤 |
[00:08] | and if those get to your brain, you’d become encephalopathic, | 如果毒素进入大脑 就会引发脑病 |
[00:11] | leading to a mental status change. | 并导致精神状态的变化 |
[00:13] | So I’m gonna start acting crazy or something? | 那我就会疯疯癫癫的或者怎么样咯 |
[00:15] | 一些精神疾病患者和治疗者相信 锡箔帽可以保护患者大脑免受电磁场 思维控制和读心术的危害 | |
[00:15] | Ah, you’ll need a tinfoil hat to hold in all your thoughts. | 啊 你要戴上锡箔帽来抑制一切思维 |
[00:18] | But I can still have a tiny bite of my wife’s carne asada, right? | 但我还是能咬一小口我老婆做的牛肉卷的 对吧 |
[00:21] | Well… The greatest thing about Carla | 这个嘛 Carla最伟大的一点就在于 |
[00:23] | is I always know I can count on her to be the bad cop. | 她永远都会站出来帮我唱黑脸 |
[00:27] | What part of “No meat” don’t you understand? | “不能吃肉”这四个字你哪个听不懂 |
[00:29] | – I just thought… – Carla! | – 我就是想 – Carla |
[00:31] | So if you don’t listen to Dr Dorian, | 如果你不听Dorian医生的话 |
[00:34] | you’re gonna have to answer to me. | 就要按我的办法来了 |
[00:35] | – OK. Ix-nay on the eat-may. – That’s right. | – 知道了 不吃一口肉 – 这就对了 |
[00:38] | We’re a team. | 我们是个团队 |
[00:40] | – What? – Eat-may sounds like eat me. | – 怎么了 – “吃一口肉”听起来像”吃一块我” |
[00:45] | Of course, on some teams there’s gonna be friction. | 当然 一些团队内部会有摩擦 |
[00:47] | All right, we’re done here. | 好了 差不多做好了 |
[00:50] | – Bonnie, you close. – Damn. | – Bonnie 你来缝合 – 该死的 |
[00:53] | Don’t be mad. Just be the good little bee-atch you are | 别生气嘛 小贝戋人 快乖乖的 |
[00:56] | and wipe the sweat off my forehead. | 给我擦擦额头上的汗 |
[00:57] | Look, don’t say “Bee-atch.” You can’t pull it off, | 别说”小贝戋人” 你没那个范儿 |
[01:00] | which is interesting, being that you’re the queen mother of all… | 还说别人呢 你才是白莲花圣母 |
[01:04] | Dr Wen, my forehead’s feeling a little misty. | Wen医生 我的额头有点儿湿 |
[01:07] | Dr Turk, are your hands broken? | Turk医生 你胳膊断了吗 |
[01:10] | No. | 没 |
[01:12] | – Here you go. – That’s nice. | – 给你擦擦 – 真舒服啊 |
[01:16] | Bee-atch. | 小贝戋人 |
[01:19] | And some teams, well, they never really seem to get together. | 还有些团队呢 貌似从来没团结过 |
[01:23] | – Dr. Cox, I’m so glad I caught you… – And there it is again. | – Cox医生 太好了终于找到你了 – 又来了 |
[01:26] | That ringing in my ears. | 又开始在我耳边嗡嗡嗡 |
[01:27] | It’s kind of an Ahhhhhhh but more piercing. | 比啊啊啊啊啊的声音更尖 |
[01:30] | It’s more of an Eeeeeeeeeee. | 是咿咿咿咿咿咿 |
[01:33] | She’s trying to ask you a question. | 她想问你问题呢 |
[01:34] | Now, you, you’re more of a low-pitched Ooga Ooga Ooga. | 还有你 你是那种粗嗓门的呜嘎呜嘎呜嘎 |
[01:39] | It’s more masculine, which, quite frankly, | 比她的爷们儿些 说老实话 我挺吃惊的 |
[01:41] | is surprising, considering the source, but make no mistake, | 毕竟发出声音的人可不爷们儿 但别误会 |
[01:44] | oh, just equally annoying. | 你们俩都是一样的烦人 |
[01:46] | Luckily, though, I know how to make the pain go away. | 不过幸好呢 我有办法远离烦恼 |
[01:52] | – Much better. – Can you believe that? | – 好多了 – 你相信吗 |
[01:54] | I mean, every time we even try to talk to him, | 每次我们想找他说话 |
[01:56] | he goes off on a random tangent… | 他都这样一边转移话题一边开溜 |
[02:02] | -…you know? – Clearly, we’re on the same page. | – 你知道吗 – 那是当然 英雄所见略同 |
[02:05] | We’re residents now. | 我们现在是住院医生了 |
[02:06] | We should be treated more like colleagues, | 更应该被当做同事来对待 |
[02:08] | and I can’t even get him to notice me. | 我甚至都没法让他注意我 |
[02:11] | Oh, God. | 噢 天啊 |
[02:14] | Sorry, sorry, sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 抱歉 |
[02:22] | Ok. | 好的 |
[02:31] | Maybe if you wore your hair up… | 如果你把头发梳起来可能会 |
[02:50] | What’s up? | 你怎么啦 |
[02:52] | Be careful here. | 当心喔 |
[02:54] | Don’t give him anything. | 什么也别跟他说 |
[02:57] | Nothing. What is up with you, man? | 没事儿啊 你呢 兄弟 |
[03:00] | I always get this way in the fall. | 我一到秋天就这样 |
[03:01] | Summer’s gone, the days are shorter. | 夏天过去了 白天越来越短 |
[03:03] | It just makes me feel so… | 我感觉特别的 |
[03:05] | What’s the word? | 怎么说来着 |
[03:08] | Sad? | 伤感 |
[03:09] | Yes, that’s it. | 对 就是它 |
[03:11] | I’m a janitor, so I couldn’t think of the word “Sad.” | 我是个清洁员 想不出”伤感”这种词 |
[03:14] | I was going to say “It makes me feel so mop.” | 我本来想说”这让我有种拖把的感觉” |
[03:16] | Let me explain. I… | 我解释一下 我 |
[03:18] | Go ahead. I’m mopping. | 说啊 我正”拖”着呢 |
[03:20] | – Maybe I shouldn’t bother. – Maybe you mopn’t. | – 也许我不应该废话 – 也许你不”拖把” |
[03:23] | I guess after a while, | 我想过不了多久 |
[03:24] | you just stop being surprised by people. | 你就不会对一些人的行为感到意外了 |
[03:26] | Yeah, I’m going to be needing a room. | 我需要一间病房 |
[03:30] | Who can say no to 49-cent cheeseburgers? | 谁能拒绝49美分的芝士汉堡呢 |
[03:32] | Sure, but tack on the cost of the medicine, | 这倒是 但算上医药费 |
[03:34] | your room, and pumping your stomach, | 住院费和洗胃的费用 |
[03:36] | and that 49-cent cheeseburger’s | 这个49美分的汉堡 |
[03:37] | is gonna run you in the neighborhood of $1,300. | 得花掉你1300美元 |
[03:40] | – See, that’s how they get you. – That’s right. | – 看吧 人就是这样上钩的 – 是啊 |
[03:42] | – Carla, your brother called. – Oh, cool. | – Carla 你哥哥来电话了 – 哦 好的 |
[03:44] | I didn’t know you had a brother? | 我都不知道你有个哥哥 |
[03:46] | That’s my pet name for Turk. | 那是我给Turk起的昵称 |
[03:47] | You know, cos he’s mine, and he’s a black man, my brother. | 因为他是我的 又是黑人 所以是我的老哥 |
[03:51] | That is adorable. Do you think he’d mind if I call him that too? | 太可爱了 我也这么叫他怎么样 |
[03:53] | JD, I was kidding. | JD 我开玩笑的 |
[03:55] | I know. | 我知道 |
[03:56] | But I’m still gonna ask. | 但我还是要问 |
[03:59] | So how come I know nothing about your family? | 我怎么能一点都不了解你的家庭呢 |
[04:01] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[04:02] | I’m just not big on sharing my personal life with people. | 我不是那种爱和别人分享私生活的人 |
[04:05] | But you know everything about me. | 但你知道我的所有事儿啊 |
[04:08] | You even know I have them switch Lauren’s shifts | 你甚至连我换了Lauren的班都知道 |
[04:10] | so we always end up working together. | 这样我就能和她一起下班了 |
[04:12] | – I didn’t know that. – You do now. | – 这事儿我可不知道 – 你现在知道了 |
[04:14] | – Because I’m sharing with you. – OK, I’m leaving now. | – 因为我正和你分享呢 – 好吧 我现在要走了 |
[04:18] | – Well… – Another Friday night? | – 好吧 – 又是周五晚上 |
[04:20] | – That’s three in a row! – I know. It’s so unfair. | – 已经连续三次了 – 我知道 真不公平 |
[04:26] | I’m mad about it. | 我特生气 |
[04:28] | Bonnie is killing me. I’m telling you. | Bonnie快把我折磨死了 我跟你们说 |
[04:30] | I cannot beat this woman no matter what I try. | 我使出所有招都拿这女的没法 |
[04:33] | She’s like a ninja, but worse. | 她就像个忍者 比忍者更狠 |
[04:34] | Nothing’s worse than a ninja. | 没有比忍者更狠的了 |
[04:36] | They’re masters of every style of combat. | 他们是所有搏斗的大师 |
[04:37] | Can we please talk about something other than Bonnie? | 咱们能谈点儿Bonnie之外的话题吗 |
[04:41] | I think you should give Bonnie a break. | 我觉得你应该放过Bonnie |
[04:42] | You know, it’s really hard being a woman around here. | 要知道 在这儿做个女人实在是难 |
[04:45] | You walk through walls and nobody notices you. | 没人注意过到穿墙而过的你 |
[04:47] | Not entirely unlike a ninja. | 和忍者还是有点儿像的 |
[04:50] | Whatever. I’m out. | 管他呢 我不吃了 |
[04:53] | Catch you later, my brother. | 一会儿见啊 老哥 |
[04:56] | I’ll holler. | 回聊 |
[04:58] | He said “Holler.” | 他说了”回聊” |
[05:02] | Mr Tillman’s results are back. It’s bad. | Tillman先生的结果出来了 很不好 |
[05:05] | Damn it, Laverne. | 该死 Laverne |
[05:07] | Why can’t I ever be the one dying? | 为什么要死的人不是我呢 |
[05:09] | – I don’t know. – It was rhetorical. | – 我也不知道 – 我打个比方而已 |
[05:11] | If you, if you’d tell Mrs Tillman | 呃 如果你能告诉Tillman夫人 |
[05:13] | I’ll be right out. That would be just terrific. | 我马上来就最好不过了 |
[05:15] | – Dr. Cox! Um, Mr Tillman is my patient too, you know. – He is? | – Cox医生 呃 Tillman先生也是我的病人 – 是吗 |
[05:18] | Yeah I was in the room with you this morning, remember? | 是啊 今天早上我和你一起在病房的 还记得吗 |
[05:20] | Uhhh, no. | 呃 不记得 |
[05:24] | Well, I was. | 好吧 我在的 |
[05:25] | Anyway, um, I…if you want, | 总之 呃 如果您愿意的话 |
[05:27] | I could talk to his wife, because I… | 我可以去和他妻子谈谈 因为我 |
[05:29] | – I just really enjoy that kind of stuff. – Wait a minute. | – 我很享受这种事 – 等下 |
[05:31] | Are you actually saying you enjoy | 你是说很喜欢告诉别人 |
[05:33] | telling people their spouses are going to die? | 他们的配偶要死了 |
[05:36] | Yep! I mean, I know that..that sounds a little bit weird, | 是的 我知道这听起来有点诡异 |
[05:39] | but I…I just really like being there for people, | 但我 我只是喜欢陪在他们身边 |
[05:41] | It’s kind of why I became a doctor in the first place. | 这也是我做医生的初衷 |
[05:44] | Well, it’s nice to know where the magic began. | 真是荣幸啊 终于知道你是为何来这的了 |
[05:49] | There you go. | 交给你了 |
[05:51] | So, how are my girls today? Fantastic. Listen… | 我的姑娘们今天怎么样啊 好极了 听着 |
[05:55] | Dr. Kelso, if you’re here to do one of your | Kelso医生 如果你过来是要开始 |
[05:57] | “How are my girls today, | “我的姑娘们今天怎么样啊 |
[05:58] | now let me tell you some things you don’t want to hear” routines, | 我要讲些逆耳忠言”的例行训话的话 |
[06:00] | I should warn you, I’m in a mood. | 那我应该警告您 我正在闹情绪 |
[06:02] | So it’s probably in your best interest to make up some lame excuse, | 所以如果可以的话 您最好找些蹩脚的借口 |
[06:04] | turn around and leave. | 转身离开 |
[06:05] | Young lady, I will not be spoken to like that. | 小姑娘 我决不允许有人这样跟我说话 |
[06:09] | Luckily for you, | 算你幸运 |
[06:10] | I have to go see Miss Pfitztuffulla down in Pfofferoptrics. | 我要去法福奥普特里克见Pfitztuffulla小姐 |
[06:14] | Attaboy. | 这就对了 |
[06:16] | Rough day, huh? | 今天不爽啊 是吧 |
[06:18] | Well, maybe it would help to share with someone. | 跟别人分享出来可能会好一些 |
[06:22] | OK, you want in? You want me to open up? | 好啊 你想听是吧 你想让我敞开心扉 |
[06:27] | – I think I can handle it. – Fine. | – 我能承受得住 – 好啊 |
[06:30] | I don’t like the way I look, I don’t like the way I think. | 我不喜欢自己的样子 不喜欢自己思考的方式 |
[06:33] | I don’t like the way I feel about how I look and think. | 不喜欢自己看问题想问题的感觉 |
[06:35] | I have too much hair, my boobs are too low, | 我头发太多了 胸太下垂了 |
[06:37] | my butt is too big, and I am too short. | 屁股太大了 个子太矮了 |
[06:40] | Plus, when I woke up this morning, I cried for like half an hour, | 还有 今早起床我哭了有将近半个小时 |
[06:42] | because I thought I was getting wrinkles, | 我以为自己长皱纹了 |
[06:44] | but it turns out I just fell asleep on Turk’s corduroy pants. | 结果发现是因为枕着Turk灯芯绒裤子睡着了 |
[06:47] | – Wow. – There. | – 哇 – 看吧 |
[06:48] | Now you think I’m the craziest woman here. | 现在你觉得我是这儿最疯狂的女人了 |
[06:53] | Dr Cox let me tell a woman that her husband’s dying. | Cox医生让我去给一个女人的丈夫下病危通知 |
[07:00] | No, I don’t. | 我并不觉得 |
[07:02] | So I’m doing a nissen gastric fundoplication, | 我要做一场胃底折叠术 |
[07:05] | and you’re doing… | 你要做 |
[07:07] | yet another appendectomy. | 又是一场阑尾切除术 |
[07:09] | – How fun for you. – Please, you call that smack talk? | – 你的任务多有趣呀 – 得了吧 这样就算挤兑我了 |
[07:13] | You should ask how it feels to be so far below you | 你应该问我 我们之间的差距已经大到 |
[07:15] | I wouldn’t be able to read “Suck it, Turk” | 就算你在鞋底写了”去死吧 Turk”写在鞋底 |
[07:17] | if you wrote it on the bottom of your shoe. | 我也看不见 是什么感觉 |
[07:21] | OK. How does that feel? | 好啊 那你有什么感觉呢 |
[07:23] | – Damn. – Doctors. | – 该死 – 医生们 |
[07:25] | Something I’ve taken great pride in over the years | 这些年最让我骄傲的就是 |
[07:27] | is Sacred Heart’s involvement in the esteemed | 圣心医院成功参与到备受尊敬的 |
[07:29] | “Doctors Without Borders” Program. | “医生无国界”项目当中 |
[07:31] | Now, every year I single out the most qualified surgical resident | 每年我都会挑选一名最有资质的外科住院医生 |
[07:36] | to accompany me to Mexico for a weekend. | 陪同我去墨西哥工作一周 |
[07:39] | Anyway, I’ve made my decision. | 总之 我已经有了合适的人选 |
[07:42] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢您 医生 |
[07:43] | You haven’t lived until you’ve tasted El Todd’s guac. | 没吃过我做的鳄梨酱不足以谈人生哇 |
[07:47] | Dr Turk, pack your bag. | Turk医生 去收拾东西 |
[07:50] | Dang. | 妈的 |
[07:59] | – Shove it, Turk! – Oh, I’m gonna shove it, | – 滚蛋 Turk – 噢 我要滚哟 |
[08:03] | and love it, and dance around above it. | 爱哟 还要围着你跳舞哟 |
[08:06] | Hey, shove it, and love it, and dance around above it. | 嘿 滚哟 爱哟 围着你跳舞哟 |
[08:11] | You see, that’s what’s really bothering me. | 看见没 我最担心的就是这个 |
[08:14] | What? Turk and Bonnie? They hate each other. | 啥 Turk和Bonnie 他们讨厌对方 |
[08:17] | Then why’s he doing his “You’re getting a piece of this” Dance? | 那他为啥还要跳”你也有份”舞 |
[08:20] | He’s not. That’s his “n your face” Dance. | 他没有 那是他的”怎么着吧”舞 |
[08:23] | Or it’s his “There’s a sale on lotion” Dance. | 要不就是”乳液大甩卖”舞 |
[08:25] | I don’t know. He’s got so many dances. | 我也不知道 他编的舞太多了 |
[08:27] | Please, they might as well be naked. Slut. | 得了吧 他们巴不得脱光了呢 贱人 |
[08:31] | Carla. Trust me, there’s no way that he’s cheating on you. | Carla 相信我 他不可能背着你劈腿的 |
[08:35] | Yeah, you’re probably right. | 是嘛 可能你是对的 |
[08:39] | Wait, that’s it? You were just freaking out. | 等等 这就完了 你刚才可是发飙了啊 |
[08:41] | Hey, you wanted in. | 是你先要掺合的呀 |
[08:44] | Crazy. | 疯子 |
[08:47] | – Barbie. – Yessie? | – Barbie – 啥事儿 |
[08:49] | – How’d it go with Mrs Tillman? – It Was Awesome. | – 和Tillman太太聊得如何 – 简直棒 极 了 |
[08:56] | It’s not possessed. | 椅子没疯 |
[08:58] | – It’s for sitting. – Excuse me? | – 是用来坐的 – 您说什么 |
[09:00] | For God’s sake, you must park it. | 我的天啊 你快坐下吧 |
[09:07] | Of course, what we generally do now is eat. | 当然 通常我们坐下之后就开始吃饭了 |
[09:11] | Eat. | 吃啊 |
[09:15] | I can’t. I’m too nervous. | 我吃不下 我太紧张了 |
[09:21] | Christopher Christopher. | |
[09:22] | Sorry, sir. I just can’t believe Kelso chose me. | 抱歉 医生 我只是不敢相信Kelso选了我 |
[09:24] | Yeah, me neither. | 是啊 我也不相信 |
[09:26] | I told him to take Bonnie. | 我跟他说过选Bonnie的 |
[09:28] | So, then, why’d he pick me? | 那他为什么还是选了我呢 |
[09:30] | Among all the surgery residents, | 在所有外科住院医生中 |
[09:31] | what’s the difference between you, Bonnie,Todd, Steve, Erik, and Vijay? | Bonnie和你 Todd Steve Erik Vijay有什么区别 |
[09:36] | – First of all, she’s a… – There it is. | – 首先呢 她是个 – 就因为这个 |
[09:39] | – Wait. Because she… – Yep. | – 等下 是因为她 – 是的 |
[09:40] | – She? – Exactly. | – 是个女的 – 正是 |
[09:46] | It’s because she’s a woman. Damn! | 原来因为她是女的 该死 |
[09:52] | Fork. Me can’t eat soup! | 叉子啊 我不会喝汤了 |
[09:58] | Look, I don’t think you’re stupid, OK? | 那个 我并没有觉得你笨 好吗 |
[10:01] | Your job requires a lot of know-how. | 你的工作需要很多实际技能 |
[10:03] | I mean, come on, It’s not like you’re ladling out sloppy joes or something. | 得了吧 你又不是食堂盛牛肉糜的师傅什么的 |
[10:09] | You know, my uncle was a “Joer.” Yeah. | 那个 我的舅舅也是做肉糜的 真的 |
[10:13] | Troy, let me fill you in on this guy. | Troy 我来帮你收拾他 |
[10:15] | JD JD | |
[10:16] | Oh, thank God. | 噢 谢天谢地 |
[10:19] | A lot happens in the cafeteria. | 餐厅每天发生很多事 |
[10:21] | Whether you’ve accidentally just stolen your lunch, | 无论是你刚好无意拿走了别人的午餐 |
[10:24] | or you’ve finally gotten someone to notice you. | 还是终于让某些人注意到了自己 |
[10:27] | Or you’ve connected with a friend on a level you didn’t know you could. | 亦或是和朋友相处到未曾企及的高度 |
[10:30] | The cafeteria is just a happy place. | 餐厅都是个快乐的地方 |
[10:34] | What’s wrong with him? | 他怎么了 |
[10:35] | The only reason why I’m going to Mexico ‘scos Bonnie’s not a guy. | 我能去墨西哥的唯一原因是Bonnie是女的 |
[10:39] | I’m sorry, baby. | 我很抱歉 宝贝 |
[10:40] | I can’t believe you think I got a thing for her. | 我不能相信你觉得我和她有一腿 |
[10:43] | Oh, no. | 噢 不是吧 |
[10:45] | Who told you that? | 谁告诉你的 |
[10:58] | JD told you that? | JD告诉你的 |
[10:59] | Hey, when did you guys learn sign language? | 嘿 你们什么时候学的手语 |
[11:03] | Night classes? | 在夜校 |
[11:05] | Wait, when did I learn sign language? | 等下 我什么时候学的手语来着 |
[11:07] | JD said you’re a big old can of crazy. | JD说你彻底疯了 |
[11:11] | A little can. A very tiny, small can. | 一点点 非常非常小的一点 |
[11:15] | No, you said “Big can”. | 不 你说的是”彻底” |
[11:22] | Mr Hogan, I’ve come up with a little mantra for you. | Hogan先生 我要跟你说点儿吓人的 |
[11:24] | – Hit me. -If meat is your treat, | – 尽管说 – 如果每餐都吃肉 |
[11:26] | your oesophageal varices will bleed into your intestines, | 你的食道静脉曲张会导致血管破裂 |
[11:29] | causing you to digest your own blood, | 血液渗入肠道 被消化吸收 |
[11:30] | Ieading to a horrible, horrible death. | 会引发非常非常恐怖的死亡 |
[11:32] | – Catchy. – Just, uh, say it over and over again. | – 好可怕哟 – 你多念叨几次 |
[11:34] | Horrible, horrible death. Horrible, horrible death. Horrible, horrible death. | 非常非常恐怖的死亡 非常非常恐怖的死亡 |
[11:38] | OK, you can fix this. | 上吧 你能搞定的 |
[11:39] | Carla, look, I messed up and I’m so sorry. | Carla 是我把事情搞砸了 实在太对不起了 |
[11:42] | Bambi, we’re good, OK? We’re pals. | 斑比 啥事儿都没有 好吗 咱俩可是哥们儿 |
[11:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[11:46] | So you think it’s funny to switch people’s shifts, huh? | 你觉得换别人的班很好玩 是吗 |
[11:48] | Bye, pal. | 拜 哥们儿 |
[11:50] | I missed my baby’s first steps. | 我连孩子的第一次学步都错过了 |
[11:52] | I’m so sorry. | 真是太抱歉了 |
[11:55] | Does this mean you’re married? | 意思是 你已经结婚了是吗 |
[11:59] | Dr. Kelso, can I bother you for a second? | Kelso医生 能耽误您几分钟吗 |
[12:01] | Based on history, I’d say yes. | 根据以往的经验呢 可以 |
[12:02] | I know for a fact that Dr Wen recommended Bonnie. | 我知道Wen医生向您推荐了Bonnie |
[12:04] | Dr. Turk, I chose you over that nice young lady | Turk医生 我之所以选了你而没选那个优秀的小姑娘 |
[12:06] | because we’re going to be moving around a lot. | 是因为我们要开很远的路 |
[12:08] | And I can’t be pulling over every two minutes | 我不可能每隔两分钟就停车 |
[12:10] | for pee-pee stops and nylons that come in plastic eggs. | 让她去小便或者换连裤袜 |
[12:13] | Dr Kelso, don’t you think that’s a little sexist? | Kelso医生 您不觉得这么说有点性别歧视吗 |
[12:16] | I don’t know, sport. | 我不知道啊 伙计 |
[12:18] | Is it sexist to hold the door for a woman? | 为女士开门算性别歧视吗 |
[12:20] | Is it sexist to keep the pretty nurses and unload a few uggos? | 留下漂亮护士 开除难看的护士算性别歧视吗 |
[12:23] | The rules have changed so much, I just can’t keep up. | 这世道变化太大了 我只是跟不上它的脚步 |
[12:27] | Tell you what, let’s stop jiggling each other’s marbles. | 我跟你说吧 咱也别互相找茬了 |
[12:30] | You decide who should go. That way, when you choose yourself, | 你来决定谁去 这样呢 如果你选了自己 |
[12:33] | I won’t have to deal with all this horrible guilt. | 我也就不用背负这么大的愧疚感了 |
[12:42] | – Dr Cox! – Jeez, Edith. | – Cox医生 – 天哪 Edith |
[12:45] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[12:47] | This chair won’t pull out. | 这椅子拉不出来啊 |
[12:50] | Maybe that’s because my ankles are wrapped around it. | 可能是因为我正用脚勾着呢 |
[12:54] | Look, I actually need some “Me time.” | 我真的需要一些独处的时间 |
[12:57] | – Oh. – Yeah. – OK. | – 哦 – 嗯 – 好吧 |
[13:04] | I just wanted to say that if you had any other bad-news situations, | 我只是想说 如果你又遇到了坏消息要通知 |
[13:07] | I would gladly handle them for you. | 我很愿意帮你解决 |
[13:10] | – Really? – Gladly. | – 真的吗 – 非常乐意 |
[13:14] | Well, welcome aboard. | 那好啊 欢迎入伙 |
[13:27] | Dude, why would you get turkey when there’s egg salad? | 兄弟 有鸡蛋沙拉你为啥还要吃火鸡 |
[13:29] | Dude, there’s no egg salad today. | 兄弟 今天没有鸡蛋沙拉啊 |
[13:36] | You missed a spot. | 你这块儿没涂上 |
[13:43] | – So we’re even, right? – Even? | – 我们扯平了 对吧 – 平了 |
[13:46] | I told a nurse you switched her shift. | 我告诉一个护士你把她的班给换了 |
[13:48] | You babbled all my crazy to the person | 你却去跟我可能会共度一生的人 |
[13:50] | I plan on spending the rest of my life with. | 说了我神经质的想法 |
[13:52] | I could spend the rest of my life with Lauren, or at least with her tushie. | 我也可能和Lauren共度一生啊 至少和她的屁股 |
[13:55] | I just want to wash it. Is that weird? | 我只是想洗洗它 很变态吗 |
[13:58] | – You think this is funny? – Come on. | – 你觉得有意思是吗 – 得啦 |
[14:00] | I told you how hard it is for me to let my guard down. | 我跟你说过我卸下防备有多难 |
[14:04] | And that quick you burn me. | 这么快你就把我给伤了 |
[14:07] | Never again. | 以后再不会这样了 |
[14:08] | Well, don’t walk away. Carla, come on. | 别走啊 Carla 别生气啊 |
[14:15] | Bonnie, I found out that Dr Wen | Bonnie 我知道Wen医生 |
[14:17] | actually recommended you for that trip to Mexico | 其实是推荐你去墨西哥的 |
[14:20] | I’m sure you know how hard it is for me to admit that to you, | 你肯定能理解我向你承认这件事有多难 |
[14:23] | so I was hoping that we can use this as an opportunity | 所以 我希望可以通过这件事 |
[14:25] | to repair our relationship. | 修复我们之间的关系 |
[14:30] | What do you say? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[14:35] | Oh, my God. OK, fine. Look, you go to Mexico, OK? | 噢老天爷啊 行行行 你去墨西哥还不行吗 |
[14:40] | And by the way, dolor en el asno means “Pain in the ass.” | 顺便告诉你 dolor en el asno是烦人精的意思 |
[14:42] | I thought it would help you when you introduce yourself. | 你自我介绍的时候能用得上 |
[14:45] | I don’t want your charity. | 我才不要你的施舍 |
[14:47] | You go, | 你去 |
[14:48] | and every second you’re down there, | 我要让你在那儿的一分一秒 |
[14:50] | I want you to think about how I kick your ass up and down these halls | 都想起我在医院狠狠收拾你的 |
[14:53] | All Day Long. | 每 一 幕 |
[14:55] | Now, where was l? | 我刚才说到哪儿来着 |
[14:59] | Oh, yeah. | 哦 对啊 |
[15:02] | There you go, prom queen. | 全交给你了 舞会女王 |
[15:03] | There is some really tragic stuff in there, | 有几个真的挺悲剧的 |
[15:05] | so, you know, go nuts. | 所以你懂的 可能会崩溃 |
[15:08] | All…all of these are your patients? | 所有这些都是你的病人 |
[15:10] | No. But when word got out about your little offer, | 不 但听说你的小小帮助之后 |
[15:13] | a bunch of other docs wanted in. | 一大堆医生都想加入 |
[15:15] | Oh, great. More for me. | 哦好啊 都来找我了 |
[15:23] | I’m afraid you have hepatitis. | 恐怕您是得了肝炎 |
[15:27] | Meningitis. | 脑膜炎 |
[15:31] | Esophogeo-gastro-duodeno-colitis. | 食道炎 胃炎 十二指肠炎 结肠炎 |
[15:34] | Yes, it’s like being blind in one eye… | 意思就是一只眼睛看不见了 |
[15:38] | except you’ll be blind in both. | 但悲剧的是 你两只眼睛都看不见了 |
[15:44] | I’m really sorry. | 真是非常抱歉 |
[15:47] | There’s nothing more that we can do. | 我们也无能为力了 |
[15:53] | Hello! We can hear you! Hello! | 喂 我们能听到 喂 |
[15:57] | – Why won’t it stop ringing? – Hello! | – 它为啥一直响啊 – 喂 |
[15:59] | – For the love of God, hello! – All right, look. | – 苍天老爷啊 喂 – 好了 听我说 |
[16:01] | OK, I never meant to insinuate you guys were stupid, all right? | 我从来没含沙射影说你们笨 好吗 |
[16:06] | Everyone knows you’re a hundred times smarter | 大家都知道 |
[16:08] | than the jackasses that run this place. | 你们比管事儿的蠢货聪明一百倍 |
[16:10] | – Is that so, sport? – No, sir. It’s not so. | – 是嘛 伙计 – 不 医生 不是的 |
[16:16] | Would you just go ahead and answer it already? Hello? | 你们就直接把电话拿起来不行吗 你好 |
[16:18] | Hello? | 好哟 |
[16:23] | Hey, take that, smart guy. | 嘿 尝到苦头了吧 聪明人 |
[16:26] | Troy, that’s not how we do it. | Troy 淡定点好吗 |
[16:31] | Mr Hogan, what the hell? | Hogan先生 搞什么 |
[16:33] | What would you do if your five-year-old son | 如果你五岁的儿子 |
[16:35] | begged you to have a bite of his dinner? | 求你吃一口他的晚饭 你怎么办呢 |
[16:36] | You had two dozen ribs. | 你吃了两打肋骨 |
[16:38] | I know. I don’t even have a kid. | 我知道 我甚至都没有孩子 |
[16:40] | That’s it. I’ve had enough. This is ridiculous. | 就这样吧 我受够了 太荒唐了 |
[16:43] | Will you lay off Mr Hogan? | 你能让Hogan先生喘口气儿吗 |
[16:44] | So he made a mistake. All right? People make mistakes. | 他是犯了错 是人都会犯错 |
[16:46] | When they do it, it wouldn’t hurt you to cut ’em some slack once in a while. | 偶尔得饶人处且饶人又不能把你怎么样 |
[16:49] | – Thanks, man. – Quiet. This isn’t about you. Don’t eat meat. | – 谢啦 小伙子 – 闭嘴 跟你没关系 别吃肉 |
[16:52] | Carla Carla. | |
[16:53] | Look, every time you screwed up with me, | 每次你给我添麻烦 |
[16:55] | I’ve totally let you off the hook. | 我都没跟你较过真 |
[16:56] | When have I ever screwed up with you? | 我什么时候给你添麻烦了 |
[16:59] | OK, never, | 好吧 从没 |
[16:59] | but we both know that if you ever did, I would give you a break. | 但我们都知道 如果你添麻烦了 我会原谅你的 |
[17:02] | Now, let’s see how you like it when I walk away from you. | 现在就让你感受一下我离你而去的滋味 |
[17:08] | Actually, I need to go this way. | 好吧 我该走这边 |
[17:12] | Right the first time. | 第一次是对的 |
[17:23] | – Awesome. – You’re gonna love this one. | – 好极了 – 这个你肯定喜欢 |
[17:27] | 25-year-old woman, dancer, actually. Well, not anymore. | 25岁的女的 舞蹈家 但事实上 不再是了 |
[17:31] | I’m afraid we had to take both of her legs. Bilateral gangrene. | 恐怕我们得把她两条腿都截掉 双边坏疽 |
[17:33] | And seeing as her husband recently passed away, | 再加上她的丈夫最近去世了 |
[17:36] | and her insurance at the dancers’ union | 舞蹈协会很可能不会再支付她的保险 |
[17:38] | probably is not going to cover it, you should go ahead and tell her | 你应该过去告诉她 |
[17:40] | she won’t be able to stay here with us for her rehab. | 她不能再继续接受恢复治疗了 |
[17:43] | What…what room is she in? | 她 她在几号房 |
[17:47] | There is no room. | 没这个人 |
[17:49] | In fact, in the history of medicine, | 其实 在医疗史上 |
[17:50] | there’s never actually been a patient that depressing. | 都不存在这样一个惨绝人寰的病人 |
[17:54] | I made her up! | 是我编的 |
[17:55] | Come on, now, Barbie. You keep going down this road, | 打起精神来 Barbie 这条路走到头 |
[17:57] | you’re gonna go up to the roof of the hospital and jump the hell off. | 你就会走到医院的楼顶 然后径直跳下去 |
[18:00] | Mind you, it’s only five stories high, | 提醒你一下 只有五层楼高 |
[18:01] | so that means you’ll just wind up back down here, | 这意味着你还是要回到这里 |
[18:03] | where I, of course, will be the one who has to treat you, | 当然 我还是你的主治医生 |
[18:05] | and then I’ll be forced to jump off the roof of this hospital, | 然后我就会被逼得 从楼顶跳下去 |
[18:07] | which, as I was suggesting to you, is only five stories high. | 正如我刚才说的 只有五层楼高 |
[18:10] | And are you starting to see a pattern forming here? | 你看清这种渐渐成形的循环模式了吗 |
[18:14] | I just wanted to be colleagues. | 我只是想做您的同事 |
[18:16] | Barbie Barbie, | |
[18:18] | as long as you stay and work at this hospital, | 只要你在这家医院上班 |
[18:20] | I’m always gonna be your superior. | 我就会一直是你的领导 |
[18:21] | That’s just the way it goes. | 事情就是这样 |
[18:24] | Don’t get me wrong, you can keep trying to connect with me. | 别误会 你还是可以试着和我沟通 |
[18:27] | I mean, hell, you’re so damn entertaining, | 管他呢 你他妈的太有意思了 |
[18:30] | you just might make some headway. | 你可能已经取得了一些进步 |
[18:32] | But still, you might be better served, | 但你仍值得更好的发展 |
[18:35] | and this is a crazy notion, | 给你个不太靠谱的建议 |
[18:37] | if you could stop worrying so much | 如果你能不那么的 |
[18:39] | about who does and doesn’t notice you. | 关注他人的眼光的话 |
[18:42] | Even for a second. | 哪怕只有一瞬间 |
[18:44] | That’d be good. | 对你来说就很好了 |
[18:47] | That’d be real good. | 会非常棒的 |
[18:49] | I think every day is made up of tiny little tests. | 我认为每一天都是由很多小测验构成的 |
[18:55] | Some are tests of character. | 一些关乎人品 |
[19:00] | Some are tests of fortitude. | 一些关乎勇气 |
[19:10] | Others are tests of friendship. | 另一些则关乎友谊 |
[19:14] | I spoke to my brother today. | 我今天和我哥谈了 |
[19:16] | – Really? – Mm-hmm. | – 是吗 – 嗯 |
[19:18] | He’s having some problems. | 他遇到了一些问题 |
[19:20] | And if you’re lucky, when it really matters, | 在真正重要的时刻 如果足够幸运 |
[19:23] | you’ll pass with flying colours. | 你会毫不费力地通过测验 |
[19:28] | Hola, K-Dog. | 走起 老K |
[19:30] | Yeah! Full bar! | 耶 马力全开 |
[19:33] | Take us to Mexico! | 带我们去墨西哥吧 |