时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Even close friends disagree about decisions. | 再亲密的朋友也有意见相左的时候 |
[00:04] | – How about this one? – You wanna get a clear shower curtain? | – 这个怎样 – 你想要透明澡帘 |
[00:06] | Why don’t you just nude up in the living room against me and spray me down with a hose. | 你咋不直接在客厅裸着用淋浴头喷我 |
[00:09] | Dude, if you’re gonna be that self-conscious | 如果你这么害羞 |
[00:10] | I can always doodle in chest hairs right about where you’d stand. | 我可以在你站的地方粘上胸毛 |
[00:13] | I have a chest hair. I named him Clancy. | 我有胸毛 他叫Clancy |
[00:16] | And then it happened. | 事情就在那时发生了 |
[00:18] | Can I help you, sir? | 什么能帮您的 先生 |
[00:24] | – I can’t believe she called me sir. – She called me mister. | – 她居然叫我”先生” – 她还叫我大叔呢 |
[00:27] | Maybe it’s because you’re bald. | 可能因为你秃了 |
[00:28] | I’m not bald. I shave my head. | 我没秃 是我剃光的 |
[00:30] | – Well, then let it grow back. – Careful, honey. | – 那就让头发长回来啊 – 小心说话 亲爱的 |
[00:34] | We’re practically kids. | 我们还是孩子呢 |
[00:36] | Really? What are you doing for Halloween tomorrow night? | 是吗 明晚万圣节你们准备干啥 |
[00:38] | We used to dress up as pigs and hit every bar in town. | 我们以前会扮成猪头 去每个酒吧找乐子 |
[00:41] | You have not lived until you’ve seen a drunken pig do the robot. | 没看过醉猪头跳机器舞 就算白活了 |
[00:46] | She didn’t ask what you used to do, | 她没问你们以前干啥 |
[00:48] | she asked what you’re doing this Halloween. | 而是问这次要干啥 |
[00:49] | – We got plans. – Big plans. | – 我们计划好了 – 详尽的计划 |
[00:51] | – Watch TV and sleep. – Yeah, pretty much. | – 看电视 睡觉 – 没错 大概是 |
[00:53] | – I may take a bath first. – Bubbles? | – 我可能先洗个澡 – 泡泡浴 |
[00:56] | Give me some. | 来击个掌 |
[00:59] | It was sad cos I was starting to think i’d never feel like a kid again. | 这真难过 我再也不会有童真的感觉了 |
[01:04] | Hey, little brother! It’s the headlocking Dan. | 嘿 小弟 夹头Dan来啦 |
[01:07] | – What the hell are you doing here? – You know, it’s funny, Vivian. | – 你在这干嘛 – 真巧 Vivian |
[01:09] | I was just going to ask you the exact same question, | 我正想问你这个问题 |
[01:12] | since how I paged you four minutes and 38 seconds ago. | 我4分38秒前呼你了 |
[01:15] | Dr.Cox, this is my big brother Dan. He just showed up unexpected. | Cox医生 这是我哥Dan 他突然来了 |
[01:19] | – Four minutes and 44 seconds. – Oh, well, Easy there, Chief. | – 4分44秒了 – 放松点 老大 |
[01:22] | We’ll have one of those nurses pour you a big glass of | 叫护士给你倒杯橙汁 |
[01:24] | calm-down juice. | 镇静一下 |
[01:28] | You know what would be so interesting, | 你知道有趣的是什么吗 |
[01:29] | I found I couldn’t sleep last night, | 我昨晚失眠 |
[01:31] | so in order to pass the time, | 为了让时间过得快一点 |
[01:33] | I started to make a list of things that annoy me more than you. | 我开始想 什么东西比你更讨厌 |
[01:36] | Anyway, I came up with people who call Wednesdays “Hump day.” | 我想到了称星期三为”驼峰日”的人 |
[01:40] | and, of course, all Sandra Bullock movies. | 当然 还有所有桑德拉 布洛克的电影 |
[01:42] | But now I’m thrilled to announce, your brother | 但现在很高兴地宣布 你哥 |
[01:45] | Hey, Chief, does this speech have an intermission? | 嘿 老大 你的演讲有中场休息吗 |
[01:48] | Cause I got to go lobby to take a whizz. | 我得去休息室尿尿 |
[01:50] | Actually, I’m not so keen on nicknames from guys that barely know me. | 事实上 我不太喜欢被不熟的人取外号 |
[01:56] | Actually, why don’t you tell me what you are keen on? | 那么 告诉我你喜欢什么吧 |
[01:59] | – Oh, Dan, no. – Where’s the crapper? | – 噢 Dan 不 – 厕所在哪 |
[02:04] | So Dan, what brings you to town? | Dan 你来这儿干嘛 |
[02:05] | Some guy hired me to fly here, drive his Mercedes back. | 有人雇我来这把他的奔驰开回去 |
[02:08] | I think it’s an easy way to pick up extra cash. | 这可是赚外快的捷径 |
[02:10] | – Plus you get to hang out with Bambi. – Maybe he’ll let that go. | – 而且还能来见见斑比 – 也许他不会问 |
[02:14] | Bambi? | 斑比 |
[02:14] | – Well, you know, it’s a term only Carla uses. – I respect that, Bambi. | – 只有Carla这么叫我 – 这个名字不错 斑比 |
[02:18] | That’s smart. Cause you do not want to get on Bambi’s bad side | 真聪明 你不会想得罪斑比 |
[02:20] | and suffer the wrath of Bambi. | 感受他的怨气的 |
[02:23] | Why are you here? | 你在这干嘛 |
[02:24] | Room 310’s tests came back negative. | 310号房测试结果阴性 |
[02:27] | I thought you might want to give him the good news. | 也许你想告诉他这个好消息 |
[02:28] | – Let me do it. – What? | – 让我来 – 什么 |
[02:30] | – I can totally be a doctor. – I can’t let you tell him. | – 我也可以当医生 – 我不能这么做 |
[02:32] | I won’t call you Bambi anymore. | 我以后都不喊你斑比了 怎么样 |
[02:36] | Touch and go there for a while. You’re a fighter. You pulled through. | 命悬一线啊 你是斗士 挺过来了 |
[02:39] | We are gonna get you out of here today. | 今天你可以出院 |
[02:40] | But, I’d like you to keep an eye on those rickles. | 但我还是有点在意这些Rickles |
[02:42] | – Rickles is my last name. – You bet it is. Do you have kids? | – Rickles是我的姓 – 当然 你有孩子吗 |
[02:45] | – Yeah. Two. – That’s what I’m saying. | – 两个 – 我就是说孩子呢 |
[02:47] | Let’s keep an eye on the little Rickles. Children are our future. | 好好看管这两Rickles 孩子是未来 |
[02:50] | Doctor, it’s an emergency, we need you right away. | 医生 紧急情况 你得马上去一趟 |
[02:52] | Damn, Bambi, I’m busy. | 该死 斑比 我忙着呢 |
[02:53] | It’s so hard to find a good male nurse these days. Am I right? | 现在好的男护士真不好找 对吧 |
[03:11] | You don’t understand, Elliot. Dan wasn’t just the captain of every team. | 你不会懂的 Elliot Dan不仅是队长 |
[03:14] | He was like the mayor of our high school. | 更像是高中校长 |
[03:15] | The jocks dug him, the burn-outs dug him, | 运动员爱他 小混混爱他 |
[03:18] | – the nerds, like, worshipped him. – What about you? | – 书呆子简直崇拜他 – 那你呢 |
[03:20] | – He mentioned nerds. – See, why hurt me? | – 他说了书呆子 – 干嘛损我 |
[03:22] | I thought I’d be cool in high school for like five minutes, | 我也曾妄想过能在高中当个风云人物 |
[03:24] | but then my dad made me play the tuba in the marching band | 然后我爸叫我去在铜管乐队吹大号 |
[03:26] | and I developed massive forearms. | 我的手臂变得无比壮硕 |
[03:28] | Half-way through the prom, | 去毕业舞会的半路上 |
[03:29] | I feel my gloves exploded like I was the lncredible Hulk. | 我感觉手套要爆裂了 像绿巨人一样 |
[03:32] | It’s sexy to dance with a woman | 一个女人如果能举起男伴 |
[03:33] | who can lift her partner over her head. | 和她跳舞也蛮性感的 |
[03:36] | You know, it’s nice when your friends and family click. | 你的朋友和家人一拍即合当然好 |
[03:38] | It makes you feel like… | 这让你感觉到 |
[03:39] | Wait a second, is she still laughing? | 等等 她还在笑 |
[03:59] | Stop your stupid laughing. It makes you look like a whore! | 别笑了 你这样好浪 |
[04:04] | Joking. | 开玩笑呢 |
[04:06] | I appreciate everything you did for my husband. | 感谢你为我丈夫做的一切 |
[04:09] | The funeral’s tomorrow. And I’d love it if you could attend. | 明天是他的葬礼 希望你能来参加 |
[04:11] | Unfortunately, I’m in surgery all day. | 不巧 我整天都有手术 |
[04:14] | But still, I’m sorry for your loss. | 但还是请你节哀 |
[04:17] | Dodging the funeral? Nice. | 躲开葬礼 真聪明 |
[04:20] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[04:21] | Just a veteran move from the baby-faced sophomore. | 新兵会用老招啊 |
[04:24] | The whole “I’m sorry for your loss” Thing was a little Hallmarky for me, | “请你节哀”这种话有点假了吧 |
[04:28] | but darn it all if you’re not showing just a ton of promise. | 不过好过许下一堆承诺 |
[04:32] | If I could be there, I’d be there. | 我要能去就会去的 |
[04:34] | Wait a second. You treated him, right? | 等等 你是他的主治医生吧 |
[04:36] | So you should want to go too. Right? | 你也该去的 对吧 |
[04:40] | Hey, Gandhi, for your information, | 嘿 小甘地 告诉你吧 |
[04:41] | I attended that poor vegetable’s funeral every single time | 每次我踏进他的房间 |
[04:44] | I set foot in his room | 都感觉像在参加葬礼 |
[04:45] | over the last six weeks. | 整整六周都是这样 |
[04:47] | Thank God the family finally moved him to surgery | 谢天谢地 他家人终于决定做手术 |
[04:50] | where you guys were good enough | 还好你们活儿好 |
[04:51] | to help him kick that nasty oxygen habit he had once and for all. | 一次性帮他戒了吸氧的坏毛病 |
[04:55] | That’s great. Make jokes. | 很好 尽情取笑吧 |
[04:57] | You know, I wish I could be an insensitive, cynical robodoc like you, | 我希望我能成为你这样麻木冷漠的机器医生 |
[05:00] | but unfortunately, I don’t hate the world enough. | 不幸的是 我还不够憎恨这个世界 |
[05:03] | You know what I’m saying, Chief? | 你懂我意思对吧 老大 |
[05:07] | Would people please stop calling me Chief? | 大家能不叫我老大了吗 |
[05:10] | Hey, numbnuts. | 嘿 呆瓜 |
[05:12] | Hey, Dan, remember when we were kids | 嘿 Dan 记得我们小时候 |
[05:14] | and every Halloween you used to always try and scare the crap out of me? | 每个万圣节 你都会把我吓得半死吗 |
[05:21] | Yeah, I remember that. | 当然记得 |
[05:23] | So while I’m here we should play some frisbee golf, | 趁我在这儿 我们可以玩玩飞碟高尔夫 |
[05:27] | We should… maybe give Dad a call, | 可以 可以给爸打个电话 |
[05:28] | Dad. Oh, and should definitely make sure I sleep with that Elliot chick. | 我还得把Elliot那小妞睡到手 |
[05:31] | That’s a little weird for me cos… | 那有点怪怪的 因为 |
[05:34] | I don’t know if you know this… but, we used to be intimate. | 不知道你是否知道这事 我们曾经有过一段 |
[05:37] | Intimate? What did you do? Bathe her? | 有一段 你干了啥 给她洗澡 |
[05:40] | Yeah, once, but she was wearing a swimsuit. | 是啊 有一次 但她穿了泳衣 |
[05:43] | I get it. I’ll back off. | 我懂了 我不会碰她的 |
[05:44] | It’s gonna be tough docker. She sounds kind of wild. | 不容易 她看起来挺野 |
[05:49] | Can’t teach it. | 朽木不可雕 |
[05:52] | You got an opposable thumb. | 你可以做对掌运动 |
[05:54] | You can use it. God, I hate Halloween. | 用用那根拇指 天哪 我讨厌万圣节 |
[05:57] | Somebody needs to adjust their attitude if they want some candy. | 想得到糖果 某人得改改脾气 |
[06:00] | You mean the popcorn balls and the deformed lollipops? | 你指爆米花和变形的棒棒糖 |
[06:04] | I mean, honestly, where do you get this crap anyway? | 说实话 你们在哪找来的这些垃圾 |
[06:06] | I made it. If you want name-brand candy, | 我做的 要想吃牌子货 |
[06:10] | my fist is packed with peanuts. | 来拿我拳头里的花生吧 |
[06:13] | Of course it is. | 当然 |
[06:14] | Oh, what’s the matter? Did Raggedy Ann scare you? | 怎么了 被破烂娃娃吓到了吗 |
[06:17] | What are you, a rat? | 你是啥 耗子吗 |
[06:19] | – Don’t listen to him. baby. – I never do. | – 别听他的 宝贝 – 才不会 |
[06:22] | So, Dr Cox, your intern asked for a surgical consult on Mr Carney. | Cox医生 你的实习生说要给Carney先生会诊 |
[06:25] | – Yeah. – I suggest you do a fem-pop bypass. | – 是啊 – 我建议你做大腿动脉搭桥术 |
[06:27] | Mr Carney’s a frail old man | Carney先生是个脆弱的老头 |
[06:29] | who’d probably snap in half from a light sponge bath. | 给他擦身子都可能把他弄骨折 |
[06:32] | All I’m saying is, if we do surgery, we could improve his quality of life. | 我是说 动手术可以提高他的生活质量 |
[06:36] | The guy’s 1,000. What, is he gonna take a steamer over to Europe | 那家伙有1000岁了 他还能坐轮船去欧洲 |
[06:39] | open a cafe and finally meet that 900-year-old girl of his dreams? | 开家咖啡馆 和900岁的梦中女孩相遇吗 |
[06:42] | I’ve made my recommendation. | 我说完了我的看法 |
[06:44] | You stood up for what you believe in and I respect that. | 你敢说出你的想法 我佩服这一点 |
[06:47] | 20 bucks says you kill him. | 赌20块 你会让他丧命 |
[06:48] | – You’re on. – You got it, baby. | – 赌就赌 – 就这么定了 |
[06:54] | I need some sugar over here. | 有糖吗 |
[06:59] | Finally, can anyone tell me | 终于有人知道 |
[07:01] | the dermatologic condition associated with Rhinophyma? Dr Murphy? | 酒糟鼻的皮肤体征了吗 Murphy医生 |
[07:06] | Could it be psoriasis? | 牛皮癣吗 |
[07:08] | And yet further proof that the clown costume is redundant. | 你的回答证明了这小丑服一点忙没帮上 |
[07:13] | Now, if any of you other would-be revellers get the urge to | 如果还有万圣狂热分子 |
[07:16] | dress up on this, the mother of all non-holidays, | 想在这个不配成为节日的日子盛装打扮 |
[07:19] | please consider me the razor blade in your caramel apple. | 我就是你们糖苹果的削皮刀 |
[07:23] | We’re professionals, damn it! | 我们是专业人士 该死的 |
[07:28] | You know, it’s nothing personal, son, | 不是针对你 孩子 |
[07:30] | you just make me sick. | 但你让我恶心 |
[07:33] | He called me son! | 他喊我孩子 |
[07:35] | He called me son! | 他喊我孩子 |
[07:36] | Score. | 真棒 |
[07:39] | So uh… You going to lunch with your brother? | 你要和你哥吃饭去 |
[07:41] | Yeah, I would’ve invited you, but I made the reservation for two. | 是啊 我想邀请你 但订的是二人座 |
[07:45] | So call and change it to three. | 那改成三人座啊 |
[07:46] | I’m not gonna mess with that hostess. | 我可不敢在那老板娘面前乱来 |
[07:48] | – She uses sharp tones. – Yeah, right. | – 她说话很刻薄 – 是啊 没错 |
[07:50] | Yeah, now give you three seconds to give me the real reason | 现在 给你三秒 告诉我不能去的真正原因 |
[07:52] | I can’t go to lunch, otherwise I’m coming. | 否则我就跟着去 |
[07:55] | Three, two, one. | 三 二 一 |
[08:01] | Because I need special time with my brother. | 因为我需要和我哥独处一会儿 |
[08:04] | – Trick. – Excuse me? | – 捣乱 – 什么 |
[08:06] | I just figure you got to be wondering am I gonna get a trick | 你应该在想”我会被戏弄 |
[08:10] | or am I gonna get a treat? | 还是得到糖果” |
[08:13] | – You’ll be getting a trick. – Whatever. | – 你会被戏弄 – 随便 |
[08:16] | It’ll be fast and you won’t even know it’s me. | 很快会来 你甚至不知道是我 |
[08:19] | You just told me it was gonna be you. | 你刚告诉我了是你啊 |
[08:21] | You’ll still have your doubts. | 你还是有疑问啊 |
[08:23] | The best part is you’ll be nervous all day about it | 最精彩的部分是 你会整天想着这事 |
[08:27] | cos it could happen at any time. | 戏弄随时会发生 |
[08:31] | Like now! | 比如现在 |
[08:33] | That wasn’t it. Fun, though. | 这不是戏弄你 不过也好玩 |
[08:37] | False alarm, boys. | 假警报 左右手兄弟 |
[08:42] | All right. Here we go, Mr Carney. | 好吧 开始了 Carney先生 |
[08:45] | Dr Wen, I want you to stay focused, okay? | 温医生 集中注意力 好吗 |
[08:48] | I want Dr Wen to be Dr Zen, man. | 希望你能变身”禅”医生 |
[08:51] | Christopher, after 15 years and over 10,000 surgeries, | Christopher 我15年来做了1000多例手术 |
[08:55] | I can do without the pep talk. | 没你打气也能行 |
[08:57] | Message received, sir. | 好的 先生 |
[09:01] | I believe in you. | 我相信你 |
[09:06] | So big deal, we’re having lunch together. | 什么大不了的 我们这不是一起吃饭了吗 |
[09:08] | It doesn’t have to be awkward. | 也不太尴尬啊 |
[09:09] | – What’s my little brother like in the sack? – What? | – 我弟床上功夫怎么样 – 什么 |
[09:11] | You do not have to answer that. | 你不用回答 |
[09:13] | If he tries hard, but | 如果他很努力 |
[09:14] | there’s room for improvement, take a sip of your drink. | 但还有进步空间 你就喝口水 |
[09:20] | What? I was thirsty. | 怎么 我渴了 |
[09:21] | You know, fine. Ask me if she could be better. | 好吧 问我她是不是也有进步空间 |
[09:28] | What? Thirsty. | 怎么 渴了 |
[09:30] | I wasn’t thirsty. | 我其实不渴 |
[09:34] | Stable condition. | 状态稳定 |
[09:37] | What time is it? Time to dance. | 啥时候了 该跳庆祝之舞了 |
[09:48] | – Pay the man. – There you go. | – 给我钱 – 给你 |
[09:51] | Hello, Mr Jackson. | 你好啊 杰克逊先生 |
[09:54] | I want to introduce you to the Washington brothers. | 向你介绍华盛顿兄弟 |
[09:57] | Y’all get nice and cosy up in my wallet. | 你们会在钱包里舒舒服服的 |
[10:01] | Now before you get too awful high on your horse there, Tonto, | 在你被赢钱冲昏头脑之前 狂野哥 |
[10:04] | I feel it’s my duty to remind you just little something. | 让我提醒你一些事 |
[10:07] | See, you just made a $20 bet | 你用20块 |
[10:09] | on whether a fellow human being would live or die. | 赌一个人的生死 |
[10:13] | Now tell me, just exactly how does that make you feel, Mr.Sensitive? | 告诉我 这让你感觉怎样 小棉袄 |
[10:18] | Pretty good? All the best. | 感觉不错 祝你好运 |
[10:29] | So, why’d you drive someone else’s car across country? | 你为啥开别人的车横跨整个国家 |
[10:32] | It’s a great way to make 300 bucks. | 这是赚300块的好法子 |
[10:35] | What do you do that you can take that kind of time off? | 你做啥的 能放这么久的假 |
[10:37] | – I tend bar. – But not just like any bar. | – 酒保 – 但不是随便路边那种 |
[10:39] | It’s like “The” Bar. | 是最火爆的酒吧 |
[10:39] | It’s like when all the college kids come home, it’s where everybody goes. | 大学生回家后会去泡的那种酒吧 |
[10:42] | – I go there when I’m home. – So you still live in your home town? | – 我回家以后会去玩 – 你还住家里 |
[10:45] | Yeah, I take care of my mom’s place | 是啊 我帮我妈看房子 |
[10:47] | so she let’s me stay with her. | 她就让我跟她住一起了 |
[10:49] | Dan, you don’t stay with her. | Dan 你没跟她住一起 |
[10:50] | I mean, come on, it’s not like… Greg Brady | 又不像Greg Brady一样住在阁楼 |
[10:53] | living in the attic with beads for a door. | 用玻璃珠串当门 |
[10:55] | He totally has his own space. | 他有自己的房间的 |
[10:57] | More like Kirk Cameron in the last season of Growing Pains | 更像最后一季<成长的烦恼>里的Kirk Cameron |
[11:00] | when he lived above the garage with Boner. | 他和Boner住在车库上面的房间 |
[11:02] | Anyone? No. | 有人记得吗 没有吗 |
[11:04] | Am I the only one? Boner? | 就我记得Boner吗 |
[11:06] | That’s when I realised that even though I was a little jealous, | 我那时才意识到 我是有点嫉妒 |
[11:09] | that’s not why I was trying to keep Elliot and Dan apart. | 但不是我阻止Elliot和Dan见面的原因 |
[11:12] | Dan’s doing great. | Dan过得很好 |
[11:13] | The real reason was that I was ashamed of my brother. | 真正的原因是 我为我哥羞耻 |
[11:16] | And I think he knew it too. | 我觉得他也知道 |
[11:18] | You two should probably get back to work. | 你俩该回去工作了 |
[11:27] | These heated seats are amazing. They make my butt tingle. | 加温座椅真棒 我屁股都震动了 |
[11:30] | Every time you say that, an angel gets their wings. | 你每次说这话 就有一个天使得到了翅膀 |
[11:33] | No, it’s a sweet ride, but as JD has made it so abundantly clear, | 是挺舒服 但JD说得很清楚 |
[11:35] | I could never afford this car. | 我永远也买不起这车 |
[11:37] | Would you please just let it go? | 能别提了吗 |
[11:40] | – So I’ll see you. – Not if I see you first. | – 再见啦 – 下次再见了 |
[11:43] | Somehow, I knew my brother would handle this like he always did | 不知怎么 我知道我哥会用他一贯方法解决 |
[11:46] | when there was an emotional conflict between us. | 我们出现的严重情感问题 |
[11:48] | – Can you work the windows back there? – No. Why? | – 后面的窗户能摇下来吗 – 不能 怎么了 |
[11:52] | Oh, God… | 噢 天哪 |
[11:54] | Please tell me that that was the horn. | 告诉我那声是喇叭响 |
[11:56] | – There’s your heated seat, my friend. – God, it’s everywhere. | – 你的座位也热了 朋友 – 天 味儿散开了 |
[12:08] | Hey, do you people have any idea how long I’ve been waiting on you? | 嘿 你们知道我等了多久吗 |
[12:12] | Next time, if you’re not here in 30 minutes or less, | 下次如果30分钟内没来 |
[12:14] | I expect a free dead body or at least some garlic knots. | 我希望能得到免费尸体或蒜香包 |
[12:17] | Dr Kelso, I think that’s extremely insensitive. | Kelso医生 这么说未免太冷血了 |
[12:19] | I don’t think so. Miss Parker, you care to weigh in? | 我没觉得 Parker小姐 你觉得呢 |
[12:23] | Nope, she’s fine with it. And she knows a thing or two. | 不 她觉得还行 她可是懂些东西的 |
[12:26] | Except, of course, that a yellow light means to slow down. | 除了黄灯时要慢行 |
[12:30] | You’re not understanding what I’m trying to tell you. | 你没懂我要表达什么 |
[12:33] | – Kitty, this sucks. – How can I make it better? | – 小猫咪 这太糟了 – 怎样能让你好受点 |
[12:37] | Thank you so much for coming. | 谢谢你们能来 |
[12:39] | Are you kidding? We’ve been looking forward to this. | 说真的吗 我们期待很久了 |
[12:42] | You know, ever since he… he died. | 自从他 他去世后 |
[12:49] | – Hey, you OK? – Yeah, why wouldn’t I be? | – 嘿 你还好吗 – 当然 为什么会不好 |
[12:52] | You and your brother. I mean, come on, | 你和你哥 |
[12:53] | the tension on the ride back to work was palpable. | 回来的时候那气氛谁都能察觉到 |
[12:55] | I wanted to say something. | 我本来想说点啥的 |
[12:56] | I was this close to getting back in the car. | 我差这么点就坐回车上了 |
[12:58] | That wouldn’t have been a wise choice. | 这不太明智 |
[13:00] | No, seriouly, thank you, Elliot, we’re fine. | 说真的 谢谢你 Elliot 我们很好 |
[13:08] | Damn you, you dirty ape! | 该死的 混账 猩猩 |
[13:12] | Babe, you have got to try one of these. They are to die for. | 宝贝 你一定得尝尝这个 为它死都值了 |
[13:17] | I’m sorry for your loss. Go ahead. Try one. | 请节哀 来啊 尝一块 |
[13:22] | Mother, this is Dr Turk, the surgeon that worked so hard. | 妈妈 这是Turk医生 工作非常负责 |
[13:25] | Oh, please, it’s the least I could do for… | 别说了 这是我该做的 为了 |
[13:29] | You see, he doesn’t even remember his name. | 他都不记得他名字了 |
[13:32] | No, no, no I remember his name. His name was… | 不不 我记得 他叫 |
[13:37] | His name was… was… | 他叫 叫 |
[13:42] | You know, we used to call him Old Chicken Neck. | 我们以前叫他老鸡脖 |
[13:46] | This is the problem with doctors today. They don’t care. | 这就是如今医生的问题 他们根本不关心病人 |
[13:48] | No, it’s just that recently I’ve had a lot of patients. | 不 只是我最近有很多病人 |
[13:52] | So it… I’ve gotten… I’ve been really busy. | 所以 我变得 我很忙 |
[13:54] | Not too busy to come here in the middle of the day | 至少还有空大白天 |
[13:56] | and stuff your face with free food. | 来蹭免费食物啊 |
[13:58] | – Damn you, woman. – Ladies, please. | – 快帮帮我 – 女士们 听我说 |
[14:01] | This is a good, caring doctor. | 这是一位体贴的好医生 |
[14:02] | He did everything he could for Bob. | 他已经为Bob尽他所能了 |
[14:04] | Right. | 说得好听 |
[14:07] | This is Bob. That’s Bob? | 这是Bob 这算哪门子Bob |
[14:09] | Like for apples, you know, bob. | 用嘴够漂浮(Bob)苹果啊 |
[14:14] | Oh, I get it. Let’s see how tough you are without your costume on. | 我懂了 看看没了戏服 你还有多大能耐 |
[14:17] | Go ahead and knock the folders out of my hand now. | 来 把我手里的文件夹打翻 |
[14:24] | – What costume? – You weren’t wearing a gorilla suit before? | – 什么戏服 – 之前穿成猩猩的不是你 |
[14:27] | Is someone running around in a gorilla suit? | 有人穿成猩猩 |
[14:29] | What’s he look like? | 啥样的 |
[14:30] | – A gorilla. – No, it’s not me. | – 猩猩样儿 – 不 不是我 |
[14:33] | Then why did you knock the folders from my hand? | 那你干嘛把文件夹打翻 |
[14:34] | Because you asked me to. | 你叫我打的啊 |
[14:37] | Here you go. | 赏你了 |
[14:38] | I didn’t ask you to do that. | 我可没让你做这个 |
[14:40] | That comes free with the folder knock. | 这个是附赠的 |
[14:46] | – Hey, boy. How are you doing? – Good, sir. | – 小子 你咋样 – 很好 先生 |
[14:48] | I don’t have time to stand here and flirt. | 我可没空嘘寒问暖 |
[14:50] | There have been rumblings | 有传言说 |
[14:51] | that you let your brother play doctor the other day. | 那天你让你哥当了回医生 |
[14:55] | – Dr Kelso, l… – Dr Dorian, | – Kelso医生 我 – Dorian医生 |
[14:56] | if I had one shred of evidence that incident actually took place, | 如果有证据证明这事真发生了 |
[15:00] | you’d be working with my nephew Francis so fast | 你就去和我侄子Francis工作 |
[15:02] | it’d make your head spin. | 保证你晕头转向 |
[15:04] | – Sir, I don’t follow. – He cleans pools. | – 先生 我没懂 – 他清理泳池 |
[15:06] | I forgot you didn’t know that. | 我忘了你不知道 |
[15:07] | But anyway, I trust we will not be seeing your brother in the hospital again. | 无论怎样 我相信你哥不会再出现在医院里了 |
[15:12] | Not inside, no. | 至少不会进来了 |
[15:14] | Oh my God, I’m totally going to hell. | 天哪 我要下地狱了 |
[15:16] | Turk, wait, people get thrown out of funerals every day. | Turk 等等 每天都有人被从葬礼踢出来啊 |
[15:23] | Why are you laughing? | 你笑什么 |
[15:25] | Off the top of my head, I’d say it’s because he’s suffering. | 不假思索地说 因为他被折磨了呗 |
[15:28] | Of course, I love the poetry | 当然 我非常愿意 |
[15:30] | of someone putting himself away upon a pedestal | 看人给自己设障碍 |
[15:32] | then getting knocked back down into this puddle of self-hatred | 然后跌进自怨自艾的水坑 |
[15:36] | with the rest of us. | 和我们一样 |
[15:37] | Did you do this to him? | 是你干的好事吗 |
[15:39] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[15:41] | Does anybody ever really do anything to anybody else? | 人类真的会这样互相伤害吗 |
[15:44] | You’re gonna tell me why you did this and it better be good. | 告诉我原因 最好是好理由 |
[15:48] | How does “For poops and giggles” grab you? | “纯粹搞笑”这理由怎么样 |
[15:57] | Isn’t there something you guys want to talk about? | 你们俩想谈谈吗 |
[15:59] | You know like cars or sports or boobs. | 车子 运动 胸器什么的 |
[16:02] | I’ll talk about boobs. Remember Fred Keifer’s mom? | 胸器吧 记得Fred Keifer的妈妈吗 |
[16:05] | She wore a tank top to Fred’s 13th birthday party. | Fred的13岁生日派对上她穿着背心 |
[16:08] | She taught us how to bob for apples | 还教我们用嘴够漂浮苹果 |
[16:10] | and three guys passed out. | 然后三个家伙昏过去了 |
[16:12] | Great story. | 好故事 |
[16:12] | Now how about something with a little more substance? | 谈谈更现实的问题吧 |
[16:16] | Remember the cans on Pat Clark’s mom? | 记得Pat Clark妈妈的胸吗 |
[16:17] | Yeah. Those were awesome. | 是啊 不错的胸 |
[16:19] | You know what, forget it. | 算了吧 |
[16:21] | Elliot, come on. What does she expect us to talk about? | Elliot 别走 她想让我们谈啥 |
[16:25] | I don’t know. Maybe the fact that you’re so embarrassed by me | 也许是谈你觉得我特丢脸 |
[16:27] | you make excuses to your friends about how I make my life. | 而向你朋友粉饰我人生的事儿吧 |
[16:31] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:39] | We’re working hard on a cure. | 我们在努力治这人呢 |
[16:42] | – Let’s go. Field trip. – I got things to do, you know? | – 跟我走 实地考察去 – 我忙着呢 |
[16:45] | Let me guess, you are off to another funeral? | 让我猜猜 赶着去下一个葬礼 |
[16:46] | I’ll make you a deal. You come with me right now | 我们做个交易 你跟我来 |
[16:48] | and if you’re still late for the graveyard, | 如果没赶上埋葬 |
[16:49] | I’ll personally scour the obituaries with you | 这周末我就和你一起 |
[16:52] | this weekend and we can just go nuts. | 参加讣告栏上所有葬礼 |
[16:53] | – Carla put you up to this? – My idea. | – Carla让你这么做的 – 是我的主意 |
[16:55] | I desperately want to be close with you. | 我特别想和你变亲密点儿 |
[16:57] | I just can’t figure out how to connect. Turn around. | 只是不知道怎么做 转过来 |
[17:00] | Turn around. | 转过来 |
[17:03] | You see Dr Wen in there? | 看见温医生了吗 |
[17:05] | He’s explaining to that family | 他在向死者家属解释 |
[17:07] | that something went wrong and the patient died. | 病人去世了 |
[17:10] | He’s gonna tell them what happened, | 他会告诉他们发生了什么 |
[17:11] | He’s gonna say sorry, then he’s going back to work. | 他很抱歉 然后回去工作 |
[17:15] | You think anybody else in that room is going back to work today? | 那间房里除了他还有人今天能照常工作吗 |
[17:19] | That is why we distance ourselves. | 这就是为什么我们选择疏离 |
[17:22] | That’s why we make jokes. | 调侃一切 |
[17:25] | We don’t do it because it’s fun. We do it so we can get by. | 不是因为好玩 而是这样才能继续工作 |
[17:31] | And sometimes because it’s fun. | 有时也因为好玩 |
[17:36] | But mostly it’s the getting by thing. | 但大多还是因为能继续工作 |
[17:41] | And by the way… | 顺便说一句 |
[17:43] | Bob. | 这代表Bob |
[17:45] | Who doesn’t get that? | 谁会想不到 |
[17:53] | Look JD, we’re all proud of you became a doctor, | 听着 JD 你成了医生我们都很骄傲 |
[17:54] | but just because I haven’t achieved | 但我没你成功 |
[17:56] | as much as you doesn’t mean I don’t like what I do. | 不代表我不喜欢我的生活 |
[17:58] | Yeah, nothing wrong with being a bartender. | 是啊 当酒保可没什么错 |
[18:00] | – I like living with Mom. – She makes great eggs. | – 我喜欢和妈住一起 – 她煎蛋很好吃 |
[18:03] | All in all, I’m pretty damn happy. I’m happy, you know. | 总之 我很快乐 快乐着呢 |
[18:09] | And now for the apology. | 该是道歉的时候了 |
[18:11] | That’s a load of crap. Look, I know you, OK? | 这都是扯淡 我了解你 |
[18:16] | The reason you wanted to pretend you’re a doctor yesterday | 昨天你假扮医生 |
[18:18] | is cos you hate working in that bar | 是因为你讨厌当酒保 |
[18:19] | and you wanted to feel like somebody for once. | 你也想风光一把 |
[18:22] | Come on, man. You’re not driving that car across the country | 拜托 你开车横穿整个国家 |
[18:25] | for the $300. | 不是为了那300块 |
[18:26] | You’re doing it cos you like how you feel when you drive it. | 是因为你喜欢驾驶它的感觉 |
[18:30] | And the funny thing is you could be that guy. | 而事实是你可以成为那个人的 |
[18:33] | But you’re afraid that if you actually have to try | 但你害怕一旦尝试 |
[18:35] | at something, you might fail, | 可能会失败 |
[18:36] | and that’s not a chance you’re willing to take. | 你不愿冒这个险 |
[18:42] | What can I say? | 我能说什么呢 |
[18:45] | It’s a real pleasure seeing you. | 见到你很高兴 |
[19:02] | Right then, I knew I’d never see my brother the same way again. | 那时 我知道我不会再用老眼光看我哥了 |
[19:22] | You can never let go of the kid inside of you. | 你不可能摆脱内心的童真 |
[19:26] | I think that girl in the wolf outfit is totally checking you out. | 那个扮成狼的女生在打量你呢 |
[19:28] | I’d let her blow my house down. You know what I’m saying? | 我肯定会让她吹倒我”房子”的 你懂吧 |
[19:36] | You see, it’s the kid inside of us that keeps us all from going crazy. | 是内心的童真 让我们不被现实逼疯 |