时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | As a doctor, you learn to use anything you can | 医生的职责就是 |
[00:03] | to keep a patient from getting hurt again. | 尽力避免患者再次受伤 |
[00:05] | So, Mike, before we get you out of here, | Mike 出院前 |
[00:07] | I think it’s important we go over this one more time, OK? | 我们必须再看一遍 |
[00:10] | Even their own home video. | 即便是他们的家庭录像 |
[00:12] | See, right about here is where you get hurt. | 这里 就是你受伤的地方 |
[00:17] | See, here you’re not hurt. | 这里 你不疼 |
[00:19] | And then.. Oh, good God! | 然后呢 我的天哪 |
[00:21] | Hurt again. | 疼死了 |
[00:23] | Not hurt… hurt. | 不疼 疼 |
[00:26] | Baritone. Soprano. | 男中音 阉成 女高音 |
[00:30] | Married with two kids. | 结婚生子 |
[00:31] | – Dying old… – Look, I get it, OK? | – 孤老终身 – 行了 我懂了 |
[00:33] | OK. OK, Mike. That’s all that matters. | Mike 你懂了就好 |
[00:38] | Victor. Victoria. | 维克多 阉成 维多利亚 |
[00:41] | I mean, the kid thinks he’s Evil Knievel. | 这孩子以为自己是Evil Knievel |
[00:44] | Gosh, Masha I’d love to attend your safety camp this summer, | Masha 我真想参加你的安全教育夏令营 |
[00:47] | I would, but here my parents are making me go to Maine with them. | 可是我爸妈非带我去缅因州 |
[00:50] | so what do you say, you make sure you take a lot of pictures. | 你一定要多拍照片哦 |
[00:52] | that way when you get back, we can both sit down | 这样等我们都回来了 |
[00:54] | and put together our “Friends forever” Collage. | 就能一起制作友谊地久天长的剪贴画啦 |
[00:57] | Come on, now. The kid’s 16 years old. | 算了吧 他都16岁了 |
[00:59] | He’s a little busted up. It’s not that a big deal. | 没什么大不了的 不过是有点冲动 |
[01:01] | I mean, hell, when you were a kid, | 想想你小时候 |
[01:02] | you must have cut your hand on your dollhouse. | 过家家时一定划伤过手指吧 |
[01:05] | Oh, please. I lived for danger. | 才没有呢 我以危险为生 |
[01:08] | Who’s ready for some Frisbee? | 有人想玩飞盘吗 |
[01:12] | Get my mom! Get my mom! | 叫我妈来 叫我妈来 |
[01:15] | I had four different helmets. | 我有四款头盔 |
[01:17] | I don’t have time right now to be the 1 00-watt bulb | 总之我现在没空给你那烦人的小蛾子 |
[01:20] | for your annoying little moth, so if you could just fly away, | 指点迷津 你也麻利点扑腾走吧 |
[01:23] | that’d be great, just fly… | 谢谢您了 飞走 |
[01:28] | I usually don’t walk away from Dr Cox, | 我一般不会这么轻易走开 |
[01:30] | but today is the day that the pharmaceutical reps show up | 但今天是制药厂派人来 |
[01:32] | to peddle their new drugs, | 推销新药的日子 |
[01:34] | and at Sacred Heart that means one thing. | 这就意味着 |
[01:37] | Julie’s here. | Julie来了 |
[02:10] | Damn. | 辣 |
[02:12] | Damn. | 辣 |
[02:13] | Damn. | 真辣 |
[02:15] | – What? She’s hot. – No, that’s hot. | – 干嘛 她确实辣 – 不 想象你俩 才叫火辣 |
[02:18] | Baby, you know that fantasy I have | 宝贝 还记得我的性幻想吗 |
[02:19] | of you, me, and a player to be named later? | 你 我 以及待定的第三者 |
[02:22] | Yeah, I’m fine. If it was someone like her, I’d go for it. | 如果第三者是她 我支持你 |
[02:26] | You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. | 你是我人生中发生的最好的事 |
[02:30] | – I can’t believe you said that. – What? | – 真不敢相信你居然同意了 – 咋了 |
[02:32] | It’s not like he’s gonna do anything about it. | 他又不可能真去邀请她 |
[02:34] | I was wondering if there was any way that we could possibly… | 我在想 你可不可以跟我和她 |
[02:39] | – Oh, hi. – Hey, baby. | – 哦 你好 – 宝贝 |
[02:41] | Yeah, you can’t ever give a guy that window. | 你绝不能答应男人这种事 |
[03:10] | Even though she was way out of my league, | 虽然我配不上她 |
[03:11] | I decided to show some guts | 我还是决定鼓起勇气 |
[03:13] | and lay down the smoothest rap I knew. | 潇洒地勾搭一把 |
[03:18] | Hi, handsome. I’m Julie. | 嗨 帅哥 我叫Julie |
[03:20] | Were you named after a precious jewel…ie? | 你是因珠宝宝而得名的吗 |
[03:26] | You are cute. Would you like a pen? | 你好可爱 需要一支笔吗 |
[03:29] | No. I’d love one. | 不 我特别需要 |
[03:33] | Well, go ahead, take it. | 过来拿吧 |
[03:36] | Steady. Easy now. | 平稳 放松 |
[03:39] | You’re almost there. | 快成功了 |
[03:42] | That’s a bad Newbie. | 菜鸟 这女人不善 |
[03:44] | My God, you’d be more subtle if you stood naked | 你就算一丝不挂 叼着十英寸的大香肠 |
[03:47] | in the hallway eating a ten-inch kielbasa. | 也不能更明显了 |
[03:50] | That hurts, Perry. | Perry 你真伤人 |
[03:52] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[03:53] | But I gotta say, | 我得说 |
[03:54] | I don’t mind watching you two boys walk away. | 盯着你俩走远 是个享受 |
[03:56] | Oh yeah! Work it. | 耶 扭起来 |
[04:00] | She’s talking about our tushies. | 她在说咱俩的小屁屁 |
[04:01] | I say we go back, but let’s walk backwards. | 应该回去再走一遍 这次倒着走 |
[04:03] | There is no one I hate more than that Medusa. | 那个美杜莎是我最恨的人 |
[04:05] | she is everything that’s wrong with medicine. | 她是制药业的败类 |
[04:07] | Even knowing she’s in the hospital | 光是知道她在这儿 |
[04:08] | makes me want to tear someone’s head off. | 都气得我想扯断某人的脑袋 |
[04:10] | Dr. Cox, Is this a good time? | Cox医生 你有时间吗 |
[04:12] | Because I just have a teeny teeny-weeny little question | 我有个小小的小问题求教 |
[04:14] | about Mrs Kahn’s necrotizing fasciitis. | 关于Kahn女士的坏死性筋膜炎 |
[04:16] | – For you, Barbie, anything. – Super. | – 为了你 芭比公主 我什么都愿意 – 太好了 |
[04:18] | First, an interesting side note. | 但是首先 很有趣的一点是 |
[04:20] | I had my physical last week, and while my cholesterol was low, | 我上周体检时发现 胆固醇浓度很低 |
[04:23] | my blood pressure was through the roof. | 血压却高的不行 |
[04:26] | Needless to say, my physician was stumped. | 不用说 我的主治医生很为难 |
[04:28] | But now, thank God, you’ve helped to solve that riddle, | 但现在呢 谢天谢地 你解决了这个难题 |
[04:32] | because the very instant I heard your shrill voice | 因为只要我一听见你的尖嗓子 |
[04:34] | whining about a “Teeny-weeny problem.” | 叽歪着一个小小的问题 |
[04:37] | it took every ounce of self-restraint I had | 我都用尽全力 |
[04:39] | to keep blood from shooting out my ears. | 把我要炸掉的血压按下来 |
[04:42] | Doesn’t it seems like in the time it took you to say that, | 你讽刺我的这段时间 |
[04:44] | you could just helped me out instead. | 本来可以帮我的 |
[04:45] | Well, yes, it does, but here, that’s what makes it delicious. | 我可以 但是这样才有趣嘛 |
[04:52] | What? I am not gonna say a word. | 什么 我什么都不想说 |
[04:54] | – You just did. – Except that, and that. | – 你刚说了 – 除了那句 和这句 |
[04:56] | And that and that and that. | 还有这句 这句 这句 |
[04:58] | It just keeps on going. | 停不下来了 |
[05:03] | Hey, cutie. What’s your name? | 小可爱 你叫什么名字 |
[05:06] | I’m Carla, your girlfriend, and as much as I usually love it, | 我叫Carla 你女朋友 虽然我以前很喜欢 |
[05:09] | I really don’t have time to play that game | 但现在真的没时间 |
[05:11] | when we pretend we never met, OK? | 假装不认识你 陪你玩 |
[05:14] | Carla’s a pretty name. | Carla是个好听的名字 |
[05:16] | You know I’d play, sweetie, you know I’d play, | 亲爱的 你知道我会玩的 |
[05:19] | but because I’m just a nurse, | 但我是个小护士 |
[05:20] | I have to go get Dr Wilder’s permission to give his patient | 我得去征求Wilder医生的意见 |
[05:23] | some food even though I know it’s perfectly fine. | 是否能给患者进食 即使我明知一点问题没有 |
[05:25] | Speaking of things that are perfectly fine… | 还有什么其它是一点问题没有的呢 |
[05:29] | That was a compliment. Why won’t any women talk to me? | 我是在夸她 为什么女人都不喜欢搭理我 |
[05:32] | Because you’re slimy and turn everything into a double entendre. | 因为你烦人 而且老喜欢讲性暗示双关 |
[05:35] | Not true. | 才不是 |
[05:40] | Go ahead. | 说吧 |
[05:41] | I’d like to double her entendre. | 我倒挺想”双”飞了她 |
[05:44] | Please? | 求你了 |
[05:50] | He’s leaving. | 他要走了 |
[05:51] | This is officially the greatest day ever. | 有史以来 最美好的一天来了 |
[05:54] | Taking off? | 要走了吗 |
[05:56] | – Yeah. If that’s OK. – That’s fine. | – 是的 如果你不介意的话 – 没关系 |
[05:59] | I just wanted to sneak out for an hour | 我就是想溜出去一小时 |
[06:01] | and see my kid’s fourth-grade play, but you caught me. | 看看我家孩子的四年级演出 但被你发现了 |
[06:05] | – No. No catchies. – No, I think you’re right. | – 不不 我没发现 – 不 你是对的 |
[06:07] | From now on before I do anything, | 从现在起 我做任何事前 |
[06:09] | I’ll make sure to run it by you first. | 都先来征求你的意见 |
[06:10] | Permission to go see my kid’s attempt | 请您准许我去看我家孩子 |
[06:12] | to overcome his crippling shyness | 为克服自身严重害羞 |
[06:14] | by appearing in his forth-grade class’s production of | 而参演的四年级舞台剧 |
[06:16] | Town without a Turkey? | <没有火鸡的小镇> |
[06:18] | I gotta get back to work. | 我得回去工作了 |
[06:20] | Back to work. Message received. | 回去工作 懂了 |
[06:24] | What just happened? | 发生什么了 |
[06:27] | I can’t figure out what to do with Mrs Kahn. | 真不知道该拿Kahn女士怎么办 |
[06:29] | I don’t know if I should send her to surgery. | 我不知道应不应该给她动手术 |
[06:31] | Well, don’t send her to surgery. | 别让她动手术 |
[06:33] | I’ll tell you what you do, you wait and see. | 要我说 你应该等着瞧 |
[06:35] | I know I’m right because I’m a wait-and-see kind of guy. | 我知道我是对的 我是个最会等着瞧的男人 |
[06:39] | You know, Elliot, in modern medicine, | Elliot 在现代医学 |
[06:41] | we’re often faced with tough decisions almost everyday. | 我们几乎每天都面临着艰难的抉择 |
[06:43] | – You are amazing. – Well… | – 你可真行 – 这个嘛 |
[06:46] | “Amazing” Is sort of a strong word. | 有点夸过头了 |
[06:48] | I just show up and let the Lord work through me. | 我只是出现在你身边 让神灵指引我 |
[06:51] | You actually think you’re a better doctor than me, don’t you? | 你真以为你的医术比我高明 对吗 |
[06:53] | Well, I do have better bedside manner. | 对待病人 我确实态度更好 |
[06:55] | I anticipate problems way ahead of time. | 我能提前预知困难 |
[06:58] | Oh, and my hair never gets in my face. | 而且我的头发从来不挡眼睛 |
[07:00] | So, yes, yes, I do. | 所以 是的 没错 我更好 |
[07:01] | – No, I don’t. – Yes, you do. | – 不 我不觉得 – 你就是那么想的 |
[07:03] | Every time you stare off into space like this… | 每次你这样扭头放空时 |
[07:07] | I know you’re just thinking of something you’re too afraid to say. | 我知道你想的都是不敢说出口的事 |
[07:09] | Please, I never do this. | 得了吧 我可不这样 |
[07:12] | Maybe she’s just upset because she knows I’m right. | 可能她不开心是因为觉得我是对的 |
[07:15] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[07:20] | Dr Cox, I hate to bring it up again, but it seems important. | Cox医生我本来不想提 但看起来很重要 |
[07:24] | Julie likes our tushies. | Julie喜欢我们的小屁屁 |
[07:27] | Newbie, any doctor with even a shred of self-respect | 菜鸟 任何有点自尊的医生 |
[07:29] | wouldn’t give that woman the time of day. | 都不会在她身上浪费时间 |
[07:32] | – Oh, Julie. – Well, well. | – Julie 哈哈 – 哎呦喂 |
[07:35] | If it isn’t the Captain & Tenille of the underworld. | 这不是贫民版Captain & Tenille吗 |
[07:38] | – Hi, boys. – Hi, Julie. | – 嗨 小伙子们 – 嗨 Julie |
[07:40] | Perry, do you know the name | Perry 你知道 |
[07:41] | of the new anti-arrhythmic drug that Julie is selling? | Julie推销的抗心律失常的药名是什么吗 |
[07:45] | – That’s a tough one. – It’s Plomox. | – 真不好回答 – 叫Plomox |
[07:48] | Nice work, Nancy Drew. Now see if you can solve the one | 少年侦探你真棒 看看你能不能推理出来 |
[07:50] | about the missing lD badge. | 遗失的身份卡去哪了 |
[07:53] | Plomox is the most effective anti-arrhythmic drug | Plomox是目前市场上最有效的 |
[07:55] | on the market right now, and it has minimal side effects, | 抗心律失常类药物 而且它的副作用最小 |
[07:58] | only nausea, impotence, and anal leakage. | 只有恶心 阳痿和肛漏 |
[08:00] | I’m getting two out of three just from the conversation. | 听你说话就让我得了两种了 |
[08:03] | You kids can talk more tonight over the pharmaceutical dinner | 今晚有场药商晚宴 |
[08:06] | that you’re going to help her put together. | 你得帮她约人 那时你们再详聊吧 |
[08:08] | – Don’t do this to me, Bob. – Do it to him, Bob. | – 别这么对我 Bob – 就这样对他 Bob |
[08:12] | Perry, we’re going to need a big staff turnout, | Perry 我们需要很多人手 |
[08:14] | so don’t take “No” For an answer. | 不准有人说不哦 |
[08:16] | – You going there, chief? – No. | – 你去吗 老大 – 不 |
[08:18] | If I wanted to make boring small talk over low-grade beef, | 我要是想体验乏味的闲聊和劣质牛排 |
[08:20] | I’d have dinner at home. | 在家呆着就行了 |
[08:29] | I’m just increasing your Lidocaine drip | 我要增加你的麻醉剂用量 |
[08:31] | just a little bit, OK, Mr Brooks? | 只是一点点 好吗 Brooks先生 |
[08:33] | – Hey, Carla, you got a second? – No, actually, I’m swamped. | – 嗨 Carla 有空吗 – 没有 忙死了 |
[08:37] | I got a present for you. | 我有个礼物给你哦 |
[08:41] | Why would you give me a present? | 为什么给我礼物 |
[08:43] | Why does it need to be a birthday or anniversary | 为什么非得是生日或者纪念日 |
[08:45] | for me to get my baby a little something-something? | 我才能给我的宝贝准备小惊喜呢 |
[08:49] | Plus you figured you’d get yourself | 你觉得这也会给自己 |
[08:50] | a little at-work something-something. | 带来工作日的小惊喜 对吗 |
[08:52] | I’ll get the door. | 我来关门 |
[08:56] | Wow. A bus pass. | 哇 公交卡 |
[09:00] | – Help me get off my bra. – That’s not all. | – 帮我脱掉胸罩吧 – 那不是全部的礼物 |
[09:03] | You’ll use that bus pass for an all-expense paid trip to | 你将乘坐公交车 去参加已付费的 |
[09:07] | nurse practitioners’ school, | 执业护师培训学校 |
[09:09] | where you’ll learn how to be more than just a nurse. | 你将学到如何不只当个小护士 |
[09:11] | – “Just a nurse?” – Did I say “Just a nurse?” | – 只当个小护士 – 我说只是小护士了吗 |
[09:14] | I meant a nurse. | 我说的是护士 |
[09:16] | You were complaining about having to ask | 你不是在抱怨 |
[09:18] | Dr Wilder for permission just to feed a patient. | 连给病人端饭都要请示Wilder医生嘛 |
[09:19] | this way you’ll have more responsibility, | 这样你就能尽到更多的职责了 |
[09:21] | plus, make more money, so | 还有 赚更多的钱 |
[09:23] | – I thought… – You thought the only reason | – 我就是觉得 – 你觉得过去这八年 |
[09:25] | I’ve been doing my job for the last eight years is because | 我选择当护士 是因为 |
[09:28] | someone didn’t come along to hand me a brochure? | 没人给过我这个宣传册吗 |
[09:31] | And a bus pass. | 还有公交卡 |
[09:34] | You’re unbelievable. | 你真难以置信 |
[09:39] | Damn. | 该死的 |
[09:41] | Dude, I am just as disappointed as you are. | 伙计 我跟你一样失望 |
[09:48] | JD, even though I decided to send Mrs Kahn to surgery, | JD 就算我决定让Kahn女士动手术 |
[09:51] | I know that you were just trying to help me in your own sucky way. | 我也明白你是用自己的方式帮助我 |
[09:54] | I overreacted. That’s something | 我反应过度了 |
[09:55] | I’ve been working on in therapy to not do as much. | 我准备要去找心理医生谈谈我这个老毛病 |
[09:58] | I still think you should have gone with | 我还是认为你应该采用我的 |
[09:59] | – my wait-and-see approach. – You’re not the boss of me! | – 等着瞧政策 – 你不是我的老板 |
[10:05] | I’m not the boss of anyone around here. | 我不是这里任何人的老板 |
[10:08] | Permission to use the can, boss? | 请求使用厕所 老板 |
[10:09] | Enough already. I’m not doing this. | 够了 我不跟你玩了 |
[10:15] | Fine. Permission granted. | 好吧 批准了 |
[10:24] | So, Mr Brooks is doing peachy, huh? | Brooks先生状态挺不错的呗 |
[10:28] | – Peachy keen. – Great. | – 棒极了 – 那就好 |
[10:30] | A patient’s improvement is always cause for celebration | 在这里 病人的好转永远是庆祝的理由 |
[10:33] | here at Sacred Heart, and yet, for some reason, | 但是呢 出于某些原因 |
[10:37] | I’m not wearing a party hat, | 我没带派对的小帽子 |
[10:38] | sitting bare-ass on the hospital’s copier machine. | 也没光屁股坐在复印机上 |
[10:42] | You know why? | 知道原因吗 |
[10:43] | It’s not because I have the name “Johnny” Tattooed on my butt. | 可不是因为我屁股上纹着Johnny |
[10:47] | He’s an old sailor buddy and | 他是个老水手 |
[10:48] | if you went through what we did, you’d understand. | 如果你懂我们的经历 你会理解 |
[10:51] | It’s because somebody went ahead | 是因为有人 |
[10:53] | and increased Mr Brooks’s Lidocaine drip, | 增加了Brooks先生的麻醉剂剂量 |
[10:56] | and by law that could only be a doctor. | 法律规定 只有医生才有权这样做 |
[11:00] | Are you a doctor, Nurse Espinoza? | 你是医生吗 Espinoza护士 |
[11:04] | Well? | 是吗 |
[11:06] | – No, sir. – You’re damn right you’re not. | – 我不是 先生 – 该死的你不是医生 |
[11:12] | So how’s the guest list for tonight’s steak dinner shaping up? | 晚宴的客人名单准备的怎么样了 |
[11:16] | Well, now, I don’t have any definitive confirmations yet, | 现在 我还没有名单的最终版本 |
[11:20] | but admittedly that could be because I haven’t asked anyone. | 可能是因为我还没邀请任何人 |
[11:25] | Why does it have to be like this every time I come here? | 为什么我每次来你都这样 |
[11:28] | I mean, what is your problem with me? | 你到底对我有什么意见 |
[11:30] | OK, well, | 好吧 |
[11:32] | for starters, everyone here knows that you sell pills, | 首先 每个人都知道你是卖药的 |
[11:36] | and yet you use phrases like “Take orally” | 但是你却经常说 |
[11:38] | and “Increases blood flow” Way, way too much. | 口服 增加血流量 这样的话 |
[11:41] | I mean, jeepers, Julie, you have half the doctors on this staff | 天呀 Julie 这里一半的医生 |
[11:45] | believing that if they go ahead and join Team Plomox | 都是抱着如果他们开了Plomox |
[11:48] | that they get an outside shot of you | 就能为你 |
[11:49] | showing them the cotton inside your bottle | 宽衣解带了的想法 |
[11:52] | Would you like to know the real dirty, dirty little secret? | 你想知道真正肮脏的小秘密吗 |
[11:56] | It’s that your drug is so damn good that you guys | 你们厂子觉得这药太神了 |
[11:59] | went ahead and put about a 600% mark-up on it. | 所以加了百分之六百的价 |
[12:03] | But the only ones who get hurt are the sick people, right? | 倒霉的只不过是几个患者嘛 |
[12:05] | Since your company damn sure doesn’t care about them | 制药厂根本就不关心他们 |
[12:07] | and you’re part of the system, | 你是其中的一员 |
[12:09] | which just means you don’t care either. | 当然也不关心了 |
[12:10] | That’s pretty much what’s making me sick. That’s all. | 这就是我讨厌你的地方 没了 |
[12:14] | Well, you can say what you want, Perry, | Perry 你怎么说都行 |
[12:17] | but we both know that you’d love nothing more | 但我们都清楚 你最想干的 |
[12:19] | than to smack this fine ass. | 是拍打我的屁屁 |
[12:23] | Perry Perry. | |
[12:25] | Harder, Perry. | 用力啊 Perry |
[12:28] | Don’t stop, Perry. | 不要停 Perry |
[12:31] | Oh, Perry, that feels good. | 哦 Perry 感觉真好 |
[12:40] | So you promise me you’re gonna be more careful, right? | 答应我 你会小心点 |
[12:42] | Look dude, the only way to feel alive is to push the limits | 只有不断挑战极限才能 |
[12:44] | – once in a while, you know? – Well, keep it real. | – 感受活着的快感 – 你还是实在点吧 |
[12:47] | God. See ya, geek. | 回见 呆子 |
[12:51] | Buy a cup! | 至少买个护裆啊 |
[12:57] | What’s wrong? | 你怎么了 |
[13:00] | Mrs Kahn died on the operating table. | Kahn夫人死在手术台上了 |
[13:05] | There are a lot of things can take you by surprise. | 很多事会让你手足无措 |
[13:13] | Sometimes it’s just realizing | 有时是你意识到 |
[13:14] | that you’re not as happy as you thought. | 你没有自己想象中的开心 |
[13:20] | Sometimes it’s a hot chick smacking her tushie. | 有时是性感女郎拍打自己的屁屁 |
[13:28] | And sometimes it’s when you take a chance… and lose. | 有时是你冒险了 却失败了 |
[13:33] | This just sucks, you know? | 这感觉好糟 |
[13:37] | This is a crucial moment. Pick your words carefully. | 关键时刻 说话应该小心点 |
[13:41] | I guess I was right after all. | 结果还是我对了吧 |
[13:49] | Stupid. | 蠢死了 |
[13:53] | I had to talk to Elliot | 我得和Elliot谈谈 |
[13:54] | before she went to the morbidity and mortality conference, | 赶在她参加发病死亡率报告会之前 |
[13:57] | Nothing puts you in a worse mood | 没有比解释患者的死亡原因 |
[13:58] | than having to explain why your patient died. | 更让人难过的事了 |
[14:01] | I just need to an opportunity to talk to her | 我只需要找个机会 |
[14:03] | when there ‘s no possible way that she can interrupt me. | 让她不能插嘴打断我 |
[14:05] | Peanut-butter cracker! Go! Go! Go! | 喵了个咪的 快快快 |
[14:10] | Elliot what I said earlier came out completely the wrong way | Elliot我之前说话的方式不对 |
[14:12] | and I just want you to know that I act… | 我想让你知道我 |
[14:14] | Bite me. | 你咬我啊 |
[14:17] | Oh, she’s a crafty lass. | 真狡猾 |
[14:21] | Baby, I know you had a rough day, | 宝贝 你今天过得很不愉快 |
[14:22] | and I was part of it. | 一部分是因为我 |
[14:24] | I thought I’d make it up to you by taking you out to a nice dinner. | 所以我请你来美餐一顿 补救一下 |
[14:29] | Which one of these waitress do you think will do me? | 你看哪个服务员愿意跟我上床 |
[14:31] | I’d say you got a shot with the busboy over there. | 那边的杂工小伙子 你还有点机会 |
[14:35] | You realize this doesn’t count, right? | 这不算请我 懂吗 |
[14:37] | Yeah, but, baby… Free steak. | 但是 宝贝 免费牛排啊 |
[14:42] | You just flat out get women, don’t you? | 你对她可真是费尽心思啊 |
[14:45] | – This is kind of romantic, right? – Check it out. | – 这还挺浪漫的吧 – 快看我 |
[14:49] | It’s a meat cookie. | 肉肉曲奇 |
[14:52] | Oh, God! | 哦我的天哪 |
[14:53] | Hello, boys and girl. So, how’s the food? | 哈喽 孩子们 吃得如何 |
[14:57] | Free. | 免费 |
[14:58] | And how are you, Dr Cox? | 你呢 Cox医生 |
[15:00] | I’m just here to enjoy my meal, | 我就是来吃口饭 |
[15:02] | so unless those things dispense A1 Sauce, | 如果你这两坨不是来提供调味酱的 |
[15:05] | I’d keep moving. | 就请走开 |
[15:06] | That is so, so funny. You know what else is funny? | 真好笑 你知道还有什么好笑吗 |
[15:10] | How you claim you want nothing to do with me, | 你总说要和我撇清关系 |
[15:12] | yet every time I turn around, there you are. | 但却总是跟着我 |
[15:16] | I wonder why that is? | 我好奇这是为什么 |
[15:19] | Oh, that feels good. | 感觉真的好爽 |
[15:26] | Finally, we have Dr Reid’s | 最后 来看Reid医生的 |
[15:30] | necrotizing fasciitis case. Deceased. | 死亡病例 坏死性筋膜炎 |
[15:34] | Now, don’t be frightened, | 别怕 |
[15:35] | sweetheart. No one’s on trial here. | 亲爱的 这不是庭审 |
[15:37] | At least not until the family sues your little behind. | 一会患者家属来告你 就是了 |
[15:42] | Sweetie, I’m not joking. | 亲爱的 我没开玩笑 |
[15:45] | But should that happen, you may rest assured | 如果你真的被告了 请放心 |
[15:48] | that the hospital will stand behind you 100 per cent. | 医院会百分之百支持你 |
[15:51] | Thank you very much, sir. | 先生 太谢谢你了 |
[15:52] | Now, see, there I was joking. | 这句才是开玩笑滴 懂吧 |
[15:54] | Try to keep up. | 反应快点 |
[15:56] | Oh, God, this is painful. | 天哪 太痛苦了 |
[15:58] | It’s like watching a shark circle a baby harp seal. | 像是观察鲨鱼围剿一只格陵兰海豹宝宝 |
[16:01] | Dr Reid faced a very difficult decision | Reid医生当时面临一个艰难的选择 |
[16:04] | and she chose an extremely risky course. | 而她挑了风险特别大的那个 |
[16:08] | He’s like a royal python torturing a hopper mouse. | 像在观察蟒蛇折磨一只小老鼠 |
[16:11] | Man, I love Animal Planet. | 我挺喜欢看<动物星球> |
[16:13] | I believe we all have a lesson to learn from Dr Reid’s case. | Reid医生的病例 给每个人都上了一课 |
[16:16] | And here comes the crushing blow. | 致命的一击要来了 |
[16:19] | I say…kudos to Dr Reid. | 要我说 Reid医生 你真棒 |
[16:22] | What-os to who? | 什么 谁 |
[16:24] | Without surgery, her patient | 如果不动手术 |
[16:26] | didn’t have a Popsicle’s chance in hell. | 患者只有渺茫的生存机率 |
[16:29] | By making the tough choice, | 自己做出了艰难的选择 |
[16:31] | she at least gave Mrs Kahn an honest shot. | 从而给了Kahn太太一线生机 |
[16:35] | Now, for all of you wait-and-see doctors out there… | 你们这些只会等着瞧的医生 |
[16:41] | if you do not get to the point where you have the courage to take risks, | 如果连承担风险的勇气都没有 |
[16:46] | you will never be a great doctor. | 是永远成不了伟大的医生的 |
[16:50] | – Never? – Never ever. | – 永远吗 – 永远成不了 |
[17:07] | Turk, don’t eat off my plate. | Turk 别动我盘子里的 |
[17:10] | You’re right, baby. I’m sorry. That’s rude. | 好的 宝贝 抱歉 我太粗鲁了 |
[17:15] | So you’re having steak with a side of steak? | 你的主食和配菜都是牛排 |
[17:17] | That’s right, turf and turf. | 没错 牛配牛 |
[17:20] | You know what? I’m on my second glass of good wine, | 这是第二杯红酒 |
[17:24] | I’m watching my boyfriend try to eat his body weight in meat, | 我男友要吃掉和自己一样重的牛肉 |
[17:27] | and I am extremely tickled | 最好笑的是 |
[17:28] | that the only thing Dr Cox wants isn’t on the menu. | Cox医生唯一想吃的不在菜单上 |
[17:34] | – What? – What can I say? | – 什么 – 我还能说什么 |
[17:36] | I’m finally having a good time. | 过得真是愉快啊 |
[17:39] | – That’ll pass. – I still think it’s pretty lame | – 一会就不好了 – 我觉得 |
[17:41] | that you didn’t like Turk’s nurse-practitioner present. | 你不喜欢Turk送你的执业护师课程 挺不好的 |
[17:44] | – Dude. – Told you. | – 伙计 – 告诉你了 |
[17:48] | Hey, Elliot, I’m sorry that I was such a jerk before, | Elliot 对不起 我刚才太混蛋了 |
[17:52] | but, hey, I got mine, right? | 但是 我也遭报应了 |
[17:56] | Anyway, thanks for being classier than I am | 谢谢你没有挤兑我 |
[17:59] | and not rubbing it in my face. | 比我大度 |
[18:01] | No problem. | 没关系 |
[18:03] | Hey, you never told me that you’re part Native American. | 对了 你没说过你有印第安人血统啊 |
[18:06] | What are you talking about? | 什么意思 |
[18:07] | Aren’t you a member of the Waitensee tribe? | 你不是等着瞧部落的一员吗 |
[18:11] | Come on! I laughed so hard when I thought of that that I peed a little. | 刚想出来的时候我都笑尿了 |
[18:17] | I changed right after. | 之后换裤子了 |
[18:22] | Seriously. Why wouldn’t you want a better job? | 说真的 你怎么不换个工作 |
[18:24] | Hold up. My baby’s happy with being just a nurse. | 等等 对我家宝贝来说 只当个护士就够了 |
[18:28] | Did I say “Just a nurse”? I mean just a… | 我说只当个护士了吗 |
[18:29] | Nobody at this table said “Just.” | 这桌上没人那么说 |
[18:31] | I meant “A nurse.” Right, baby? | 我是说当护士 对吧 宝贝 |
[18:34] | That’s right. | 对啊 |
[18:36] | Why? | 为什么 |
[18:38] | Oh, just not smart. Even for you. | 真傻 即使对你来说 |
[18:41] | Excuse me for not having all your male ambition. | 抱歉 我没有你们男人的雄心壮志 |
[18:45] | I can’t believe anyone would look down on me | 就因为我爱我的工作 并且干得好 |
[18:48] | because I’m good at what I do and because I love doing it. | 你们就看不起我 真难相信 |
[18:54] | – I’m sick to my stomach. – Me too, Turk. Me too. | – 我胃好难受 – 我也是 Turk 我也是 |
[18:56] | No, baby, I’m serious. I think I’m in trouble here. | 不 说真的 我这里出状况了 |
[19:00] | Baby? | 亲爱的 |
[19:05] | Permission to speak, sir? | 请允许讲话 长官 |
[19:07] | You know what? No. No, you may not speak. | 不不 不准你说话 |
[19:10] | Not now and not ever, OK? You have overplayed your hand | 现在以后都不准 你太过分了 |
[19:13] | and you may never talk to me again. | 你永远都不准和我说话 |
[19:15] | Those are the rules of the game. | 这就是游戏规则 |
[19:18] | Then I quit. | 那我不玩了 |
[19:19] | No, no, no quitsies. | 不能不玩 |
[19:21] | Checkmate, gin, and Yahtzee, my friend. | 将你个军 牌出完了 快艇骰子同点 |
[19:24] | You know, my son used to love to play Yahtzee with me, | 我儿子原来爱玩快艇骰子 |
[19:27] | until you made me skip his play. | 直到你让我错过他的演出 |
[19:29] | Now he won’t eat. | 现在他绝食了 |
[19:31] | We’ve started a new game now, haven’t we? | 你这是来新的一轮了是吧 |
[19:34] | Yeah, it’s called “You don’t eat until Timmy does.” | 叫做 Timmy不吃饭你也不准吃 |
[19:47] | My mechanic has that poster in his garage. | 帮我修车那人车库里有这张海报 |
[19:50] | Does he have this one? | 他有这张吗 |
[19:52] | Actually, it’s a family business. | 其实就是我家人 |
[19:55] | So, here we are. | 你来了 |
[19:59] | Two people, | 两人 |
[20:00] | street lamp, | 街灯 |
[20:02] | full moon. | 满月 |
[20:04] | Guy pissing on the dumpster. | 某人尿在垃圾桶 |
[20:05] | Oh, did I break the mood? | 我破坏气氛了吗 |
[20:10] | Fine, you want me to drop the flirty crap? | 行 你不想来调情那套是吧 |
[20:14] | I’m interested in you. | 我对你感兴趣 |
[20:16] | I think we’re a lot alike, I think we have chemistry, | 我觉得我们很像 我们很来电 |
[20:20] | and I think you’re scared, so you use what I do | 我认为你害怕了 |
[20:22] | as an excuse not to give us a try. | 你用我的职业为借口 不跟我试试 |
[20:26] | I’m sorry. I gotta go. | 抱歉 我得走了 |
[20:31] | You OK? | 你没事吧 |
[20:33] | Look at that. I bounced back. | 看见没 我扭转了局势 |
[20:45] | Baby, my stomach’s gonna explode. | 宝贝 我的胃要炸了 |
[20:48] | It’s only heartburn, sweetie. You’ll be fine. | 胃灼热而已 亲爱的 不会有事的 |
[20:54] | – How’s meathead? – I know I’m not a doctor, | – 吃货咋样了 – 我虽然不是医生 |
[20:58] | but if you could order a strong anti-emetic, that’d be great. | 但是你最好开个强力止吐剂 |
[21:01] | For the record, you would ace that nurse practitioners program. | 你会是职业护师里最棒的 |
[21:05] | Really? You think so? | 真的吗 你觉得吗 |
[21:08] | What if the classes are too hard? | 如果课程太难呢 |
[21:10] | What if the teachers are mean, | 如果老师很恶劣 |
[21:11] | what if the other kids don’t like me? | 如果别的孩子不喜欢我呢 |
[21:13] | – OK. – of course I would ace that program. | – 好吧 – 我当然会是第一 |
[21:15] | But I barely get to see my boyfriend as it is. | 但我现在都很少见到我的男朋友 |
[21:18] | And if I went to class five nights a week, well… | 要如果每晚上都要上课 |
[21:23] | I guess I’m taking my chances on Turk right now. | 我觉得我还是选择Turk |
[21:26] | – Him? – Somebody make it stop. | – 就他 – 快让它停下来 |
[21:31] | I just don’t want to look back and wonder | 我只是不想以后回头看 |
[21:33] | what could have been. You know | 有任何缺憾 |
[21:36] | – Yeah. – Thanks. | – 嗯 – 谢谢 |
[21:46] | How’s it going? | 怎么样了 |
[21:49] | You have more jokes, don’t you? | 你又有新梗了是吧 |
[21:50] | I jotted a couple of things down. | 我想出来好几条 |
[21:53] | You see that nurse over there? I love her. | 看见那边的护士了吗 我爱她 |
[21:58] | Every night at 10.30 for the last year, | 这一年每晚十点半 |
[22:00] | I’ve watched her come in here and get a cup of coffee | 我都看着她走进来 倒咖啡 |
[22:02] | and not once have I had the courage to even ask her her name. | 从来没有勇气问她的名字 |
[22:06] | Well, if it makes you feel any better, she has a snaggletooth. | 如果能让你好受点 她有一颗歪牙齿 |
[22:10] | The point is, Kelso’s right, you know. | 关键是 Kelso是对的 |
[22:13] | It’s not even just professionally. | 不只是工作上 |
[22:14] | In my personal life, I don’t take any chances either. | 私生活里 我也从不冒险 |
[22:18] | I want to. I just… | 我想 但是 |
[22:20] | I can never seem to take that first step. | 我永远迈不出第一步 |
[22:26] | – Come here. – What? | – 走 – 干嘛 |
[22:28] | – Come on. – I don’t want to go anywhere. | – 来啊 – 我哪儿也不想去 |
[22:31] | I wanna spend time with Snaggletooth. | 我想和歪牙齿呆着 |
[22:34] | I guess it all comes down to what we’re willing to risk. | 归根结底的问题是我们愿意拿什么去做赌注 |
[22:38] | For some of us, it’s our feelings. | 对有些人来说 是我们的感情 |
[22:41] | Wanna talk? | 想聊聊吗 |
[22:44] | No. | 不想 |
[22:48] | For others, it’s our future. | 对另一些人 是我们的未来 |
[22:51] | Baby. | 宝贝 |
[22:53] | If I had to do it again, I would. | 若重新来过 我依然会吃撑 |
[22:55] | – Cos I love the steak. – I know, popi. | – 因为我爱牛排 – 我懂 宝贝 |
[22:58] | I know. | 我懂 |
[23:01] | For me, it was taking a risk, period. | 对我来说 只是想冒一下险而已 |
[23:05] | Even if that meant starting with my very first step. | 即使只是迈出一步 |
[23:08] | – dude, you’re gonna love this. – I don’t wanna do it. | – 你会爱死这个的 – 我不想啊 |
[23:11] | Come on. What’s the worst that could happen? | 最坏的结果是什么 |
[23:12] | – We could die! – OK, the second worse? | – 会死掉 – 第二坏的呢 |
[23:15] | Can’t we just go and talk to Snaggletooth? | 我们还是回去跟歪牙搭讪吧 |
[23:17] | No. Here we go. | 不行 我们来啦 |
[23:18] | One, two, three! | 一 二 三 |